The Customer is Always Right by johnsmith10992
Summary:

A NWO story where the average height of men is six inches told in the first person. Our main character Finn managed to find a place that employs and houses men - Amanda's Adult Emporium. It's his first day on the job as a customer service associate. In walks the biggest angriest woman he's ever seen. Amanda never lets a customer leave unsatisfied, but what does that mean for Finn?

*There is an image of the main character on giantessfan. That is not how I envisioned her and I thought I described her differently in the raffle than how she was depicted. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of that website. I just want to clarify that the drawing is not representative of how I see the main character in this.*


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, BBW, Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 9413 Read: 86839 Published: December 13 2016 Updated: January 18 2017

1. Chapter 1: First Day on the Job by johnsmith10992

2. Chapter 2: Customer Service by johnsmith10992

3. Chapter 3: The Owner by johnsmith10992

4. Chapter 4: Shopping by johnsmith10992

5. Chapter 5: The Fitting Room by johnsmith10992

6. Chapter 6: Wear Him Out by johnsmith10992

7. Chapter 7: First Time by johnsmith10992

Chapter 1: First Day on the Job by johnsmith10992
The Customer is Always Right

Chapter 1: First Day on the Job

As I stood there on the front counter, I couldn't help but smile at how lucky I was. It was unheard of for a single, 18-year old man, to be independent and employed. There were very few establishments that were accommodating to our predicament. Ever since the event, it just wasn't profitable to employ men. With an average size of about six inches, women just didn't see us as useful in the workplace. That is except Amanda's Adult Emporium. It's the only establishment that employs and houses men, and not just the convicts sold as toys. No, they actually, house and train a staff of young men for positions in customer service, human resources, quality assurance, and sales. The owner thought that just like a restaurant stimulating hunger through it's scents, she could get women in the right mood to buy through a staff that included young scantily clad men. I was one of the lucky few selected by Amanda herself. I smiled as I remembered what she said the day of my interview, "Smart and attentive, you're perfect for customer service. When can you start?" The only downside was the uniform, dress shorts, short sleeve button-up, and bowtie with suspenders. A little goofy for my taste, but Amanda insists it's all about the customer experience.

I smiled and continued to stare off into space, when all of a sudden the door swung open. In walked one of the largest angriest women I've ever seen. She was well over 6 feet tall, with long frizzy brown hair and pale skin. And god knows how heavy she was. Her butt was so big I could've sworn it scraped the sides of the door as she entered. And her breasts, they looked like giant sacks of fat, shaking violently with every step. I couldn't even begin to guess what letter her cup size was. Her face wasn't much to look at either, with strong features, thin lips and a big nose. She looked like she was in her late forties, with deep frown lines. Not exactly what I pictured when I thought of an Adult store. I guess the saying is true, everyone needs a little love in their life, even the large angry ones.

The woman then grabs some poor employee and brings him within an inch of her mouth. "WHERE'S CUSTOMER SERVICE?" She screams.

The behemoth looks me right in the eye and glares as she slams the associate back on the counter and begins walking in my direction.

Okay, deep breaths. I can do this.

With each thunderous step her fat butt and huge breasts shook while her paunch jiggled. Her eyes shot daggers across the room as she continued to approach my station. In a matter of seconds, the large middle-aged woman had arrived as she dropped her purse next to me and leaned over to fumble through it.

I find myself staring straight at her jean-clad crotch. She had what I believe to be the most pronounced camel-toe I've ever witnessed. Her unsightly fat crotch stuck out and was mere inches from my face. How could a woman select a pant-size so unflattering I wondered. I look up and see her enormous saggy breasts hanging down over my head, encasing me in a humongous shadow as the fuming lady continued to huff and puff as she sifted through her purse.

"THERE IT IS!" She said as she pulls out an oddly bent, eight-inch dildo and slams it right in front of me.

Chapter 2: Customer Service by johnsmith10992
Chapter 2: Customer Service

I stared in shock and awe at the sight before me. There she was, this heaving mountain of a woman. Wearing a white blouse a few sizes too small leaving next to no hope of her ever buttoning it up. With overwhelming breasts that literally oozed out of her top as she stood there with her broken toy before me. And this was no ordinary toy at that. This was the Caveman 3000. Strong, pliable, tested to withstand all sorts of angles and pressure. Outfitted with a suction-cup at it's base, and modeled with a realistic design. It's the go-to for women with a large appetite, at least that's what I learned in training. Only this one looked like it had been through hell and back again. It was oddly bent in the middle, littered with impossibly long curly pubic hairs, and covered in a splotchy, almost milky film. And the scent, wow, was it strong.

"FIX IT!" The lady demands.

I immediately tip the dildo over and sit where the bend is. I then hug the upper half and begin pulling. It doesn't budge. I slid forward, change my footing and clasp my wrists hugging tighter. Then with all my might I try and bend it. Nothing, not a single movement. As I get up I find that my uniform is now soiled with her dried gunk and pubic hairs. I desperately try to brush off the mess, but it continues to cling despite all my efforts.

"AHEM!" She impatiently said.

"'Mam, unfortunately I think your toy is permanently broken. How on earth did you manage to break it?" I ask.

"EXCUSE ME?!" She replied.

"I was cur..."

"NO, I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME. I WILL NOT BE TALKED TO THAT WAY. YOU SOLD ME A FAULTY PRODUCT AND THEN YOU ACCUSE ME OF BREAKING IT?" She stated."

"I was just..."

She then reaches down and grabs me, gripping my arms at my sides as she hoists me up to her mouth. I stare at her slight peach fuzz and her wide mouth, her thin lips smeared with red lipstick. Her eyes glaring down along her big nose, her thick eyebrows scrunched down in anger.

"NO, YOU DON'T GET A CHANCE TO SAY WHY. I WANT A REPLACEMENT, CREDIT, AND APOLOGY." She yells in my face as it's littered with coffee-scented spittle.

"I'm sorry, but the Caveman 3000 comes with a standard warranty that covers malfunctions under normal wear and tear. This is not normal wear and tear." I explain as I look up to see her big nostrils flaring, showing off a few curly nose hairs in the process.

The woman then grabs the dildo and shoves it right in front of you.

"NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR!? SEE THOSE HAIRS, WHICH YOU'VE NOW GOT CLINGING TO YOU, THOSE ARE MY PUBES. AND THAT WHITE GUNK STUCK ALL OVER IT, THAT YOU'RE NOW COVERED IN, THAT'S MY DRIED UP CUM. AS YOU CAN SEE I CLEARLY USE IT AS IT'S INTENDED, TO MASTURBATE WITH. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU NEED A DEMONSTRATION. YOU’RE A LITTLE SMALL FOR MY TASTE, BUT IF THAT’S WHAT IT TAKES THEN SO BE IT!” She snapped.

Did she just suggest what I think she did?
"Um..no..m'am that uh, won't be ah...necess...um.." I stuttered.

"UM, UM, UM - STOP WITH THE UM'S AND DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB!" She demanded.

"I'm sorry m'am, despite everything the warranty is null and void. I can offer you a $20 store credit."

"$20, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THE CAVEMAN 3000 IS OVER $200. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 20 FUCKING DOLLARS?! I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER, GET ME AMANDA!" She demands.

"Okay, can you please put me down so I can call her over?" I ask.

The woman then lowers her hand and let's me go just an inch above the countertop. I land at an awkward angle causing me to lose my footing as I fall back towards her. I twist at the last moment hoping to catch my balance when I suddenly collide with her and find myself hugging her fat cameltoe.

UNGH...MMMMM she moaned as I lay plastered against her fat crotch. "YOU LITTLE TEASE!" She said as she picked me up again and brought me to her face.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, you dropped me and I lost my..."

"THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS? I HAVEN'T HAD RELEASE ALL MORNING, ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR FAULTY PRODUCT. AND YOU, YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO PRESS AGAINST ME LIKE THAT!?" She interrupted.

"Please it was an accident, it's my first day on the job." I explained.

"YEAH, I BET IT WAS. YOU PROBABLY TOOK THE JOB SO YOU COULD TEASE DESPERATE OLDER WOMEN LIKE MYSELF." She said.

"No, I swear! Let me just..."

"LET YOU JUST WHAT?! HUH? YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG WAITING FOR YOU TO COME UP WITH A SOLUTION, PREFERABLY SOMETHING 8 INCHES LONG AND BUILT TO LAST. BUT THE ONLY THING I SEE IS YOU - A MEASLY LITTLE 6-INCH SMART ASS WHO THINKS HIS GOOD LOOKS GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO TEASE ME. MY VAG WOULD LITERALLY CHEW YOU YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT. TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T JUST TOSS YOU IN MY PURSE AND MAKE YOU IT’S NEW CHEW TOY, HMM?" She asked.

Oh dear lord she can't be serious, can she?
"uh...I..uh I'm uh...please...I just want...I'm sorry, I will replace..."

"NO, IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT. YOU'RE COMING HOME WITH ME PRETTY BOY. NOW GET ME YOUR MANAGER!" She screamed as she slammed me back on the counter.

Chapter 3: The Owner by johnsmith10992
Chapter 3: The Owner

"OH HI RITA! IT'S SO WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU AGAIN, AND SO SOON." Amanda said as she stared, chest height, at her large faithful customer.

"DON'T YOU 'OH RITA' ME! WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM HERE! YOUR EMPLOYEE JUST FELT ME UP WITHOUT MY CONSENT. YOU'RE HIRING CRIMINALS" Rita yells.

"FINN, IS THIS TRUE?" Amanda asks.

"Rita dropped me and I tripped and fell into her. It was an accident I swear." I explain.

"I SEE. RITA, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT. HOW CAN I MAKE IT UP TO YOU?" Amanda asks.

"I'M ONE OF YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS, ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?" Rita responds.

I am staring at these two middle-aged women argue as I begin to feel a crook in my neck. I lower my head and begin to massage it when...

"SEE, LOOK AT THE LITTLE PERVERT, HE'S STARING RIGHT AT IT!" Rita yells.

Amanda looks down at me with a look of disappointment.

"FINN, YOU KNOW BETTER, IT'S IMPOLITE TO STARE." Amanda says as I turn around and continue massaging my neck. "THERE, HE STOPPED STARING. BESIDES, HE'S AT THE SAME HEIGHT AS IT IS ANYWAY, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HMM?" Amanda asks.

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO I AM. ONE PHONE CALL AND I CAN HAVE YOU SHUTDOWN LIKE THAT." Rita says.

"I'M SORRY, I CLEARLY HAD A LAPSE OF THOUGHT. PLEASE RITA, LET ME FIX THIS. I SEE YOU HAVE A BROKEN CAVEMAN 3000, LET ME GET YOU A NEW ONE, ON THE HOUSE?" Amanda asks.

"JUST SO IT CAN BREAK AGAIN?! NO, THAT WON'T DO. I WANT FINN HERE!." Rita demanded."

"FINN?! WHAT ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT WITH HIM?" Amanda asked.

THE LITTLE KNOW-IT-ALL HAD THE NERVE TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY! NOT TO MENTION HE’S A PERVERT WHO PREYS ON UNSUSPECTING WOMEN, COPPING FEELS WHEN THEY AREN’T PAYING ATTENTION. NOTHING WOULD GIVE ME GREATER PLEASURE THAN TO FLIP THE SCRIPT AND MAKE HIM MY DILDO"
Rita explained.
"RITA, WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE WITH A SATISFIED CUSTOMER. IN FACT, I JUST GOT SOME NEW STOCK THAT I THINK YOU'LL LOVE. BIG, MUSCULAR, EAGER TO PLEASE - UNLIKE FINN HERE. HE'S NOT TRAINED LIKE THEM. HE'S WAY TOO SKINNY FOR A...STATUESQUE WOMAN SUCH AS YOURSELF?" Amanda argued.

NONSENSE, HE'S BUILT JUST FINE! THE SKINNY ONES ARE ALWAYS BETTER AS THEY NEED FEWER BREAKS. Rita said.

Oh good heavens no. Amanda wouldn't, would she?

"I'M SORRY BUT HE'S NOT FOR SALE. HE'S PART OF OUR STAFF." Amanda said.

"SO YOU EMPLOY CONVICTS? JUST A MOMENT AGO HE COMMITTED A SECOND-DEGREE POST-EVENT VIOLATION, MAKING HIM A CRIMINAL. EMPLOYING A CRIMINAL IS A VIOLATION OF THE LABOR ACT." Rita stated.

"FINN IS NO CRIMINAL, HE PASSED THE BACKGROUND CHECK WITH FLYING COLORS, AND HE'S A VALUED EMPLOYEE." Amanda defended.

"THERE WON'T BE ANY EMPLOYEES IF THERE IS NO BUSINESS, OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY SISTER, THE BUILDING INSPECTOR?" Rita says.

Amanda looks down on me in silence, her thin face full of worry and pity, as she crossed her arms over her small chest.

"OKAY, FINN WILL NO LONGER WORK HERE AS A CUSTOMER ASSOCIATE. I WILL ADD HIM TO OUR CONVICT COLLECTION." Amanda said.

"But Aman..." I blurt out.

"BUT HE IS NOT FOR SALE. HE IS FAR TOO VALUABLE FOR ANYTHING AFFORDABLE. HE WILL BE A TRAINER." Amanda said.

"NAME A PRICE." Rita demands.

Amanda looks at me again with that same pitiful face.

"$3000" Amanda says.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I COULD GET A MUSCULAR 8-INCHER FOR THAT PRICE." Rita retorts.

I then turn around and begin running away from both of them when Rita slams her fist down in front of me stopping me in my track.

"I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S THE FINAL PRICE." Amanda responds.

"WHAT ABOUT TRADE-IN VALUE?" Rita asks.

"FOR THE DILDO?" Amanda asks in disbelief.

"NO! MY HUSBAND." Rita explains.

"I'M SORRY BUT WE ONLY TAKE CONVICTS." Amanda responds.

"HE IS, HERE'S HIS PAPERWORK." Rita says as she pulls a crumpled up document from between her breasts and hands it to Amanda.

"IS THIS FOR REAL, HOW'D YOU MANAGE..." Amanda asks.

"I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT." Rita explained.

"LET ME SEE HIM." Amanda asks.

Rita then proceeded to bend forward, her enormous, stretch-marked breasts hanging just above my head as she wiggled back and forth sliding the back of her jeans down a little. She then reaches one big meaty hand behind her and begins digging in down between her cheeks. To Amanda and my disgust, we hear slicking and squelching as she searches deep within her cheeks.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Rita said as she stood back up with something in her hand, struggling to wiggle her pants back on with the other.

"AMANDA, I WANT YOU TO MEET MY SOON-TO-BE EX-HUSBAND, AND YOUR LATEST ADDITION. HANK. HANK SAY HI!" Rita said as brought forth an emaciated, ghost white figure and set him next to me. He was completely soaked, literally dripping from head to toe in Rita's foul ass sweat. God was it strong, I had to hold my nose for a moment before I could acclimate myself. The poor soul had an impossibly skinny figure, a sign of malnourishment. It was difficult to assess his age due to the severity of his captivity. He was bald, so I knew he was at least middle-aged, but beyond that it was anyone's guess. The man just stared at the ground the entire time. Was he blind? I take a closer look and find that his eyes had a film over them, a sign of blindness for men kept in dark captivity. "Hello?" I say. He's completely unresponsive.

"RITA WHAT THE HELL IS HE COVERED IN? MY GOD HE REEKS!" Amanda complains as she holds her nose in disgust.

"EXCUSE ME, BUT I WILL NOT BE TALKED TO THAT WAY!" Rita says in defense.

"I'M SORRY, I JUST WASN'T EXPECTING...WHAT EXACTLY IS HE COVERED IN?"

"WE'LL HE WAS COVERED IN SOME LOVELY LAVENDAR LOTION. BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IT HAS SINCE WORN OFF. THAT THERE IS THE PERSPIRATION FROM MY BEUTIFUL BEHIND - OR AS HANK HERE ONCE CALLED IT, MY GLOW. AS YOU CAN SEE I'M A BIG WOMAN, AND I CAN PERSPIRE QUITE A BIT. THAT'S WHAT MAKES HANK SO VALUEABLE - SOAKS IT ALL UP QUITE NICELY! HE'S A REAL CATCH DON'T YOU THINK?" Rita said.

"YOU'RE KIDDING. HE'S IN HORRIBLE CONDITION. HE'S EMACIATED, BLIND, HE'S BARELY WORTH HIS WEIGHT RICE. " Amanda says.

"HE'S PERFECT FOR CERTAIN THINGS. YOU SEE, HE WASN'T BIG ENOUGH TO SATISFY ME TRADITIONALLY. SO I STARVED HIM AND MADE HIM THE RIGHT WIDTH TO PLEASE THE OTHER HOLE. THE FACT THAT HE'S BLIND MAKES IT SO HE FIGHTS ME LESS. PLUS, HE DOUBLES AS A SPARE TAMPON, AND EVEN TOILET PAPER IF YOU RUN OUT. IN FACT, I WOULD ARGUE HE'S WORTH MORE THAN LITTLE FINN HERE" Rita explained.

Amanda looked at me again as she scratched her chin in thought.

"IF HE'S SO PERFECT, WHY TRADE HIM IN?" Amanda asks.

"SURE, HE’S GOT HIS USES, BUT I'M SICK OF THE OLD FART. AND FINN, WELL SURE, HE’S GOT A PISS-POOR ATTITUDE. BUT HE’S ALSO HANDSOME AND BLONDE. YOU SEE, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR THE YOUNG BLONDES, ESPECIALLY THE SKINNY PRETTY ONES. AND AFTER SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, I FEEL PERSONALLY REAPONSIBLE FOR SHOWING HIM HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE WORLD. IN FACT, THE MERE THOUGHT OF PUTTING HIM TO WORK FOR THE FIRST TIME IS GETTING ME SOAKED. SO DO WE HAVE A DEAL?" Rita said.

"WILL YOU PROMISE TO KEEP YOUR SISTER OUT OF MY HAIR FOREVER, EVEN IF I DECIDE TO EXPAND?" Amanda responded.

"THAT'S QUITE THE REQUEST. TELL YOU WHAT, IF YOUTHROW IN A NEW CAVEMAN 3000 AND WHOLE BUNCH OF STORE CREDIT THEN SURE. YOU SEE I NEED TO OUTFIT FINN HERE WITH THE BARE ESSENTIALS. HE WOULDN'T LAST ONE SESSION INSIDE WITH ME WITHOUT A BACK-BRACE. I'M ALSO GONNA NEED TO ADD SOME GIRTH WITH YOUR EXTRA THICK BINDING, OH, AND ONE OF THOSE UNDERWEAR THINGS THAT LET YOU WEAR HIM." Rita explains.

"DONE." Amanda responds.
Chapter 4: Shopping by johnsmith10992
Chapter 4: Shopping

Before I could even think of moving, Rita snatched me up in her fat hand and brought me up to her face.

"YOU HEAR THAT FINN, YOU'RE MINE NOW. I OWN YOU." Rita said.

"Oh god no, Amanda, I'm begging you please reconsider." I plead.

"I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME. ISN'T THAT WHY YOU FORCED YOURSELF ON ME EARLIER?" Rita asked.

"I didn't mean to it was an accident!" I yell.

"OH SO YOU'RE NOT HAPPY HUH. ARE YOU CALLING ME UGLY?" Rita asked.

"No, no, I just want to do my job." I respond.

"BEING MY DILDO IS YOUR NEW JOB." Rita explained.

"I never asked for that job." I state.

"PERHAPS YOU'D BE HAPPIER SERVICING ME A DIFFERENT WAY." Rita explains as she brought me behind her and began sliding the back of her pants down, showing the top part of her ass crack as it spilled out. I stared down in horror at the stretch marked fat on her impossibly wide ass.

"YOU SEE, I CAN GET A BIT GASSY SOMETIMES. AND HANK OVER THERE USED TO DO A WONDERFUL JOB AS A LITTLE BUTT DEODORIZER. I'D JUST RUB SOME OF THAT LOVELY LAVENDAR SCENTED LOTION ON HIM, SHOVE HIM BETWEEN THE CHEEKS AND RIGHT UP AGAINST MY BIG, BROWN, GASSY PUCKER, AND POOF! HE'D NEUTRALIZE EVERY SINGLE FART MY OLD FAT ASS SPAT OUT. NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL. THE JOB'S VACANT IF YOU'D PREFER THAT KIND OF WORK." Rita threatened.

"God no, please, anything but that. I accept the job as your new dildo. Please, I’m begging you!" I beg.

"WELL, IF YOU INSIST." Rita said as she brought me to her front of her revealing blouse and proceeded to lower me.

With her other hand, Rita parted her heavy, pale udders, littered with stretch marks and the occasional mole or freckle, and placed me between the so that only my head was visible.

"OKAY AMANDA, TAKE ME TO YOUR HELMETS." Rita demanded.

Amanda looks at me with pity, my tiny head protruding from a sea of fat.

"FOLLOW ME." Amanda says as she leads Rita to the helmets.

My ability to see fluctuates as Rita's breasts continue to bounce around and sandwich me with each step until she finally comes to a stop.

"GOD SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. NOW AMANDA, AS YOU CAN SEE I'M A FAIRLY LARGE WOMAN, AND I PREFER IT WHEN THE TIP IS NICE AND BIG. SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT." Rita demanded.

"WELL, I NEED FINN SO THAT WE CAN MAKE SURE IT FITS." Amanda replied.

"NO, FINN IS TUCKED AWAY. WHAT ABOUT YOUR DUMMY DOLLS? YOU'VE GOT THEM AT FINN'S SIZE RIGHT?" Rita asked

"RITA, THOSE ARE $100 A POP!" Amanda argued.

"OKAY, LET ME GIVE MY SISTER A QUICK CALL..."

"NO, NO, THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY. HERE, ON THE HOUSE." Amanda said as she handed a colorless, expressionless white rubber doll about your size.

"AND ONE OF YOUR PREMIUM BIG HELMETS PLEASE, THE ONES FASHIONED TO LOOK LIKE THE TIP?" Rita requested.

Amanda proceeded to grab a large helmet, fashioned after the tip of a penis, from the nearest shelf.

"HERE'S OUR MOST POPULAR LARGE HELMET." Amanda said as she handed it to Rita.

"PERFECT, NOW FOR THE BINDING AND THE SUCTION CUP." Rita responded.

Amanda proceeded to grab some latex cylinders, a long wide plastic staff, and a suction cup from a neighboring shelf.

"THESE ARE OUR PREMIUM BRACE, BINDING, AND SUCTION CUP. THE BRACE IS TESTED TO WITHSTAND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS OF FORCE. THE BINDING IS BRAND NEW. LITERALLY JUT CAME IN. IT ADDS AN INCH OF GIRTH FROM SHOULDER TO ANKLE FOR THE WEARER, AND IT EVEN HAS AN INCH WIDE HOLE WHERE THE CROTCH IS SO THAT HE CAN RELEASE AS WELL. LASTLY THE SUCTION CUP IS STANDARD, NEVER HAD A RETURN OR COMPLAINT, IT DOES THE JOB." Amanda summarized.

"PERFECT!" Rita says as she greedily grabs the items from Amanda. "NOW WHAT ABOUT THAT FANCY NEW UNDERWEAR? YOU KNOW THE KIND THAT TIES TO HIS ARMS AND LEGS SO THAT HE IS PRESSED AGAINST YOUR CROTCH?" Rita adds.

"YES, WE HAVE THAT." Amanda answers.

"AND IS IT REVERSIBLE? IN CASE I WANT HIM ON THE OTHER SIDE?" Rita asks.

I begin squirming as Amanda cringes at her question.

"STOP IT! THE ADULTS ARE TALKING." Rita yells down at me as I stop your moving.

"YES, THEY'RE ALL REVERSIBLE AND ADJUSTABLE TO FIT ANY SIZE, INCLUDING YOURS." Amanda answers.

"GOOD, GRAB ME ONE IN BLACK. AND DROP IT OFF IN THE FITTING ROOM. I WANT TO TRY THESE THINGS ON WITH THE DUMMY DOLL." Rita demands as she walks towards the back.
Chapter 5: The Fitting Room by johnsmith10992
Chapter 5: The Fitting Room

Rita proceeded to walk towards the back until she arrived at the handicapped size fitting-room. Big enough for a woman of Rita's size to move around in. Plus it was covered entirely in mirrors. Rita approached the bench where the underwear was laid out and placed all the items there.

"NOW FINN, I'VE GOT A FEW THINGS I NEED TO GO OVER WITH YOU." Rita said as she removed me from her breast prison and held me up to her face.

"FIRST THING'S FIRST. YOU ARE MY NEW MAN, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. AND AS SUCH, YOUR ENTIRE PURPOSE IS TO KEEP ME SEXUALLY SATISFIED. BUT YOU HAVE COMPETITION, SEE MR. CAVEMAN 3000 HERE?" Rita asks as she holds up her big, fat, replacement 8-inch toy next to me.

"Yes," I blurt out.

"IF HE STARTS TO OUTPERFORM YOU I'LL MAKE YOU MY NEW HANK. YOU REMEMBER HANK DON'T YOU? MY HUSBAND?" Rita asks.

"Yes! I do, please, I will satisfy you to the best of my abilities. Just don't put me back there!" I beg.

"WELL, THAT'S UP TO YOU. IN THE MEANTIME, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW YOU'LL SATISFY ME." Rita said.

Rita then placed me on the bench along with all the products she selected. I stood there as she proceeded to place the penis tip helmet onto the dummy dolls head. She then placed the back-brace along the rear side of the doll, slid the binding over the brace and holding the doll's arms at his sides and his legs together (covering from shoulder to ankle). Rita finished by securing the suction cup to the feet of the doll before setting him down next to me.

I looked at the sight before me. The doll looked like a slender man, about my size, dressed up in a fat realistic penis costume, the binding adding significant girth to his whole torso. There was a large opening where the crotch would be, and what appeared to be drawn on veins throughout it. The doll had a large, red, helmet shaped like a realistic tip of a big fat penis. The suction cup covered his shins ankles down and looked like a pair of balls. Between the helmet and suction cup, he looked about two inches taller me. The only parts of him showing was his upper thigh to lower stomach from the hole in the binding for the penis to stick out, and the upper shoulder to the forehead.

"THAT HOLE THERE IS FOR YOUR LITTLE BONER TO STICK OUT OF, YOU KNOW, SO YOU CAN GET YOUR ROCKS OFF TOO." Rita explained.

"NOW THEN, I'M GOING TO TRY OUT THIS DOLL AND MAKE SURE IT'S THE RIGHT GIRTH AND HELMET SIZE FOR ME. I WANT YOU TO PAY ATTENTION AND TAKE MENTAL NOTES." Rita said.

She then turned around and began to lower her jeans, struggling get them over the bulk of her enormous buttocks. With some effort, Rita removed her her pants. Revealing the biggest tank butt I've ever seen, covered in cellulite and the occasional mole, it quaked and chewed on her white, tent-sized panties as she kicked away her jeans. Rita then turned around and approached the bench. Although she was wearing panties, it did nothing it was supposed to. She had such a large pronounced bush that it grew past the boarders and pushed out the crotch of the panty. I stood there in complete and utter shock. I have never seen a crotch so unkempt and hairy in all my years.

"WHAT?! HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN A NATURAL WOMAN BEFORE? REAL WOMEN HAVE HAIR DOWN THERE, GET USED TO IT!" Rita said as she approached the bench. Her hairy monster of a crotch looming over him behind its thin white cover. Rita then began to lower her panties, her enormous bush springing out in response. Not only was it big, it covered a large area, from the very top of her pubic area, just at the base of her paunchy belly. Rita continued to walk forward spreading her legs slightly, revealing that her bush continued all the way down to where the buttocks begins to form, covering her entire lips in thick, brown fur. I see a fat finger travel down to her thick cunt lips, spreading them and twirling her hair in the process. She begins flicking a rubbing and I see them start to spread, revealing a clear fluid begin to form. Within moments, she's soaking wet, and I see a droplet of cum drop down to my feet.

"UNGH, THERE, I'M READY." I hear Rita say.

Rita then bends over, her fat stretch marked tits hanging over head again, this time with rock-hard nipples poking through her shirt, fat nobs that each of which was more than half the length of my leg. I turn towards the toy that she rotate to face away from her and secures to the middle of the bench. Rita then grabs me and places me directly behind her, on the little shelf about the same height as the bench. I was looking directly at the dummy doll fashioned to look like a penis.

"FINN, AS THE NEW MAN IN MY LIFE, I EXPECT YOU TO PULL YOUR WEIGHT AROUND THE HOUSE. THIS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT WAY YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT, SO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!." Rita demanded.

Rita then turns back around revealing her stadium sized butt again. She began to walk backwards, causing the cellulite-covered field of fat to jiggle with each step. Rita came to a stop and brought her hands to her hips as she began to squat down over the dummy doll. I could see her furry lips spread, drooling with anticipation as a strand formed and a few droplets fell onto the toy. Her fat cunt lips eventually make contact with the helmet, and I hear her let out a disgusting sounding moan. Rita then changes her footing a little, keeping her her lower lips in contact with the head of the toy and with one fluid motion she sits down completely taking all of the toy. I hear a loud slap from the fat of her butt hitting the wooden bench, her ass spreading out and completely dwarfing the entire surface of it and extending so far back I probably could've touched it from the shelf where I stood. With incredible speed Rita squats back up, revealing almost all of the dummy doll except for his helmet. Then back down again.

"UNGH, FUCK FINN, THIS IS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR YOU! FILLS ME UP JUST RIGHT." Rita says as she continues to hump the doll with speed, splashing cum in various directions.

The room reeked of her powerful scent. Then without warning Rita picked me up and held me behind her facing the toy as she squatted with her cunt gripping the helmet.

"TAKE A GOOD LOOK FINN." Rita said.

I stood there, dizzy from her powerful arousal, and ass sweat, as I stared at the pathetic looking doll. Soaked with her cum, strands of curly pubic hair clinging to him. I looked up and could see her disgusting meat flaps as they expanded and contracted around the helmet. Dripping down arousal with each movement.

"OHHH, YEAH. SEE FINN, WE CAN BOTH ENJOY THIS IF YOU SUCK IT UP, AND DO AS YOUR TOLD." Rita said as she pulled me back around and brought me to her strong plain face. "CROSS ME THOUGH, AND I CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL. DO IT ENOUGH TIMES, AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WALK AGAIN." Rita explains as she holds me in front of her as she sits back down on the toy. Her breasts explode upward showing an enormous amount of cleavage as the are pressed up by her stomach.

I see her wiggle back and forth as she continues to stare me down. Suddenly she closes her eyes, her face begins to turn beat red, eyebrows lowered, as Rita bites her teeth and let's out a noise of loud struggle. The kind of sound someone makes when you're lifting an impossible weight or squeezing out an enormous dump. I see her hips shaking slightly, and her tits wobbling, when suddenly I hear a loud snap and a sigh of relief as Rita opens her eyes and looks back at me. Rita then sits up and brings me back around to where I was before as she sits back up. To my complete horror, the toy was bent, the back brace snapped like a twig. My god, it's true! She broke the Caveman 3000 with her vaginal muscles!

"SEE," Rita said as she brought me back around to her face as she stood back up. Holding my face an inch or so away from her lips. I look up at her ugly flaring nostrils again and see her beady eyes looking down again as she begins to talk and blast me with her middle-aged coffee breath. "NOW THAT YOU KNOW YOUR MOST IMPORTANT JOB, YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT I CAN BE AS LOVING AS I AM ANGRY. I AM IN FACT A VERY AFFECTIONATE WOMAN, AND NO MAN OF MINE, NO MATTER HOW MISCHEVIOUS, GOES AN ENTIRE DAY WITHOUT AT LEAST A MORNING AND NIGHTTIME SMOOCH. NOW HOLD STILL WHILE I GIVE YOU SOME SUGAR." Rita says as her thin, lipstick smear lips form a slight smile as she brings me closer to them. At my size I can make out every imperfection, including a light, blonde, layer of peach fuzz on her upper lip, only noticeable to someone in my vicinity due to it's color. But to me it was disgusting to look at as Rita's lips assaulted my face, pursing, and sucking on it, before sticking her tongue out and licking it. Rita then removes me from her assault with a loud smack, revealing a big lipstick print an entire head tainted with her drool.

"NOT BAD, BUT I EXPECT MORE FROM MY MAN. IN DUE TIME." Rita said.

"HEY AMANDA, I'M ALL SET BUT YOU GAVE ME A BROKEN BACK BRACE." Rita screamed out.

"WHAT!? REALLY, HUH. OKAY, LEMME GRAB YOU ANOTHER ONE, I'LL KEEP IT AT THE CHECKOUT AISLE." Amanda explains

"THANKS, ALSO, I THINK I'M GONNA WEAR THE UNDERWEAR OUT. FINN AND I NEED TO GET MORE ACQUAINTED WITH ONE ANOTHER." Rita said.

I stare back at her face through the drool and notice an ugly smile form as she revealed the horrible news. Why did I come in today?

Chapter 6: Wear Him Out by johnsmith10992
Chapter 6: Wear Him Out

"FIRST THINGS FIRST, THE CLOTHES GOTTA GO." Rita said as she manhandled me with her meaty paws, ripping off my attire. In a matter of moments I was completely nude.

"YOU'VE GOT A BIG DICK ON YOU FINN. GOOD THING TOO, YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT IN A MINUTE." Rita said as she rubbed my penis with her thumb.

Rita then bent over to her purse and pulled out a bottle of something and set it on the bench. I tried seeing over her thick hands but couldn't catch a clear glimpse before she stood back up with the pair of special underwear in-toe. Well, underwear is a bit of a stretch. Rather it was a thong and panty that clasped together, allowing the user to remove either and replace with a miniature man. Many first time users found it challenging to use.

"JEEZ, YOU'D THINK THEY'D MAKE THESE THINGS MORE USER FRIENDLY...AMANDA! I CAN'T FIGURE THIS UNDERWEAR THING OUT. CAN YOU COME IN HERE AND HELP ME WITH IT?" Rita yelled.

"SURE THING, BE RIGHT OVER." Amanda replied.

Within a few moments the door swings open and the significantly more slight and skinny Amanda walks in. She stands in the doorway in shock, eyes glued on the biggest bush she's ever laid eyes on.

"OH WOW, I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO BE...MY GOD RITA, I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BIG, YOU KNOW WE HAVE EXCELLENT TRIMMERS HERE. MAY I INTEREST YOU IN ANY?" Amanda offers.

"TRIMMERS? OH, SWEETY, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT MEN. SURE SOME GUYS LIKE A GIRL NICE AND HAIRLESS. BUT THE KEEPERS PREFER A REAL WOMAN, IN HER NATURAL STATE. WHICH ONE ARE YOU FINN? LITTLE PRICK PROBABLY LIKES 'EM HAIRLESS. HUH? ARE YOU A FAN OF MY BUSH?" Rita asked as she brought me up to her face glaring me down. "ANSWER ME PIPSQUEAK!" Rita demanded as she squeezed the breath out of me.

"OH RITA, I'M SURE HE LO.."

"WAS I TALKING TO YOU AMANDA? WELL FINN...?" Rita said as she loosened her grip enough for me to get a word in.

"Yes 'mam your bush is quite nice." I lied. Truth is I never minded a little hair down there, but Rita's, that was downright overkill.

"'MAM WHAT'DYA MEAN 'MAM? YOU'RE MY NEW MAN. I'M EITHER RITA, SWEETY, OR HONEY. GOT IT!" Rita demanded as she squeezed be in her big hand.

"THERE, YOU SEE, MEN PREFER A REAL, NATURAL WOMAN." Rita said. "NOW THEN, AMANDA, I NEED HELP WITH THIS HERE UNDERWEAR. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FASTEN LITTLE FINN TO THEM." Rita said.

"WELL, FIRST YOU REMOVE THE CROTCH SINCE THAT'S WHERE FINN'S GOING TO GO. YOU DO THAT BY..." Amanda asked

Rita then approached the small woman. Her breasts taking up her entire view. Rita hunched over, causing her humongous chest to rest on the poor woman's shoulders as Rita whispered into her ear. Amanda had this shocked look of fear and pity as the enormous Rita backed away from her and stood up. Whether it was from her recent encounter with tits bigger than her head, or what she had just heard, was anyone's guess.

"HERE, YOU DO IT." Rita said as she handed me and the underwear to Amanda.

Amanda began removing the crotch from the underwear, or was she removing the thong, I couldn't tell. Regardless, the beautiful, slender older woman was clearly ignoring me as she stayed focused on the task at hand.

"Amanda...Amanda!" I yelled.

Amanda looked away from her task to make eye contact with me. "Please, help me!" I mouth." Amanda has this sad look on her face as she mouths "sorry." In response. She ties what looks like miniature straps from the novelty underwear. One side to my wrists, the other side to my ankles. Still, I can't tell where I will end up on Rita. As much as I despise her bush, I shiver at the thought of it's alternative.

"THERE HE'S READY TO GO." Amanda said as she handed me back to Rita. Amanda turned around and was about to leave when

"OH YOU'RE LEAVING? DO YOU MIND STAYING? I'VE NEVER USED NOVELTY UNDERWEAR WITH HANK." Rita requested.

"SURE..." Amanda said as she regretfully turned back around to face big Rita.

Rita then brought me up to her face. Without warning she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my dick. She began twirling her tongue around it as she sucked at it powerfully. It was almost painful as I yelped in fear of her sucking it clear off. Then all of a sudden Rita removed me with a smack. I look down and see to my surprise that I am rock hard, with a giant lip-print surrounding my cock.

"LOOKS LIKE I STILL GOT IT!" Rita said. "SEE THAT AMANDA, THAT MARK MEANS HANDS OFF HE'S MINE!" Rita said as she held me up pointing to the lip-print. I see Amanda stare look at me. Putting on a fake smile to please Rita. It was clear she felt bad for putting me in this predicament and would've done something if she could.

"HEY AMANDA, CAN YOU HAND ME THAT BOTTLE OF LOTION OVER THERE?" Rita asked.

Lotion? Did she just say lotion? Amanda tip-toed over to the bench, careful to avoid the bulk of Rita as she reached over and grabbed the bottle. Rita almost snatched the bottle from Amanda's hand before holding it above me. With a loud squirt I am encased in a huge glob of lubricant, that smells flowery. What is that, is that...Lavender? Oh god. I begin squirming violently in pathetic attempt to escape my fate.

"HAHAHA, LOOKS LIKE FINN HERE HAS FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHERE HE'S GOING." Rita said as she began to rub the lotion all over me, up and down, like she would a penis.

"Please Rita, I listened to everything you've asked of me, just don't put me there!" I begged.

"OH STOP COMPLAINING. HANK NEVER COMPLAINED, NOT EVEN WHEN I RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER AND USED HIM INSTEAD. NO, UNLIKE YOU FINN, HANK WAS A GENTLEMAN. I'D USE HIS ENTIRE BODY TO SCRAPE EVERY LAST KERNEL OF SHIT OFF MY BIG ASS. AND HANK, HE WOULDN'T MAKE SO MUCH AS A PEEP. YOU COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM THAT." Rita explained.

"No, no, no, please..." I begged.

"THAT'S ENOUGH. I'M THE WOMAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AND I DECIDE WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU. RIGHT NOW YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO FOREPLAY. I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER WAY THAN FOR YOU TO TEASE MY BROWN EYE WITH THAT BIG COCK OF YOURS." Rita explained.

"AMANDA, BE A DOLL AND HELP ME SITUATE FINN?" Rita said as she handed my pathetic, lavender scented, underwear-bound self over to her.

Amanda looked down at me with that look of pity again.

"Please Amanda, I beg of you, please take me away from here. I'll be a trainer, anything. God please!" I begged.
"FINN. THAT'S ENOUGH FROM YOU. SHUT YOUR TRAP AND TEND TO YOUR DUTIES." Rita said.

Amanda frowned and shrugged as she looked back up towards Rita and turned me around. I was now facing Rita's gargantuan pale ass as she proceeded to bend-over slightly. Rita brought her hands behind her, gripping her pockmarked cheeks and spreading them wide. What greeted my eyes was pure horror. The entire inner part of Rita's humongous fat butt cheeks were a completely different pigment, almost brown. They were clean but, clearly stained from years of bathroom trips. I could see beads of sweat rolling down. She even had few random ass hairs and a couple of moles. It was unsightly. And the smell didn't help. I mean, it didn't smell like she hadn't showered or anything. But there was the feint smell of shit. You could tell she had gone today. God, help me.

"AMANDA, HONEY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRESS HIS PENIS RIGHT INTO THE HOLE, REMEMBER, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOREPLAY?" Rita requested

Amanda brought me closer to Rita's horrifying crack. I began squirming in a useless attempt to escape. As I entered the confines of her cheeks, I found myself gazing at butthole. An even darker hue than the rest of her crack, expanding and contracting, surrounded by two curly ass hairs. I was awoken from my hypnosis when the longer one tickled my chest as I made contact with it. Then, without warning, her butt hole expanded and released a fowl puff of air.

POOF

I began violently squirming, no longer a conscious attempt at anything. Rather a reflex to remove myself from the stench that clung to my skin. It was toxic.

"OH RITA, COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST HELD IT IN?" Amanda asked.

"NONSENSE! FINN NEEDS TO GET USED TO ALL THE SCENTS AND SMELLS OF MY BODY. IT'S GOOD FOR HIM." Rita said as she wiggled her butt slightly.

Ignoring the smell, Amanda pressed my crotch against Rita's pucker. I could feel her two ass hairs scratch against my chest, her hole, slightly slimy with sweat from the hundreds of pounds of fat it lay beneath. With a final press, my dick entered Rita's hole.

"OOH, FINN, YOU NAUGHTY LITTLE MAN YOU!" Rita said with a chuckle.

Amanda removed her hands from within the spread cheeks of Rita, and motioned for Rita to grab the laces to the underwear. With a loud smack I was encased in sweaty darkness as Rita released her fat cheeks to tie the leg loops of the underwear around her enormous thighs.

"THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AMANDA, YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!" Rita said as she hopped up and down struggling to fit her enormous ass back into her jeans.

With each hop I could feel my dick enter and release from her butthole, her two ass hairs painfully scratching on my chest and legs in the process.

"OH GOD, AMANDA, THIS UNDERWEAR IS AMAZING. HIS DICK IS TEASING MY BUTTHOLE SO GOOD. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND FUCK HIM RAW! THANK YOU SO MUCH. NOW, ARE MY ITEMS READY?"

"YES, JUST GRAB THEM ON THE WAY OUT." Amanda explained.

With that Rita walked out of the fitting room, turning sideways to make room for her butt. As she walked to the checkout lane with her goodies, her sweaty butt wobbled to and fro, pulling and pushing Finn's dick in and out of her. Teasing her butthole over and over again. Rita grabbed the bag turned back towards Amanda smiled and gave one big slap to her ass before heading out.

"FINN, I HOPE YOU LEARN TO LOVE THIS BIG ASS. BECAUSE GOD DAMN DOES IT LOVE YOU! JUST REMEMBER, THE REAL WORK STARTS WHEN WE GET HOME. BUT THE MORE WORK YOU DO NOW, THE EASIER IT'LL BE. KAPEESH?" Rita said as she opened the door to her car.

In one fluid motion I feel the weight of the world crashing down on me, sandwiched in fat, and slick with sweat. I thought I was fully inside her, but somehow, my dick managed to dig even further.

"OH YEAH, JUST LIKE THAT FINN. GO ON, HUMP IT" Rita demands.

I immediately wiggle to and fro to the best of my ability, which isn't much considering the fact that Rita's ass fat took up all open space around me. But the sweat and lotion helped enough, and Rita let out a disgusting moan in response. As I lay there, trapped in the obese woman's ass crack, I wondered if this was it. If this was how I was going to die. If only it were that easy.
Chapter 7: First Time by johnsmith10992
Chapter 7: First Time

I lay there, encased in the hot sweaty prison of Rita's overwhelming ass crack. Her anus pulsating around my cock, keeping it hard against my will. If only it knew the disgusting whale it stood at attention for, I thought. Rita begins humming as she gives a slight wiggle in her seat, pressing her slimy butthole down against my midsection, driving my penis further into her. I then hear a slight grumble above. Her asshole begins to open when suddenly I am assaulted by a violent blast.

BRAAAAAAP "OOH, EXCUSE ME. MUST'VE BEEN SOMETHING I ATE." Rita said after releasing a thunderous fart as if it were nothing. As I come back to my senses after being blasted with a violent wind of air, the smell starts to hit me. I immediately begin squirming back and forth trying to escape. Inadvertently teasing her anus in the process.

"FINN, YOU'RE SUCH A NAUGHTY LITTLE THING." Rita stated as she began grinding down on me, my dick entirely inside her as her butthole ground against my thighs and stomach while her butt-hairs scratched against my chest and legs. I don't know if it was the fart I was encased in, the heat, her foul ass sweat, or a bout of claustrophobia. But that was the last thing I remember before it all went black.

-sometime later-

"WAKE UP FINN, TIME TO EARN YOUR KEEP!" Rita said as she shook me.

I slowly open my eyes to see myself looking directly at her plain face. Nostrils flaring, her thin peach-fuzzed lips, plastered with lipstick, and her face covered in makeup as a pathetic attempt to hide the slight wrinkles that come with middle age. Don't get me wrong, it's not like she looked bad, it's just that it was clear she was trying hard, and in that respect it almost made her look older.

"THERE YOU ARE! DID YOU HAVE A GOOD NAP SHRIMP?" Rita asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"WELL, I SUPPOSE I WAS JUST TOO MUCH WOMAN FOR YOU TO HANDLE. SO YOU WERE LIGHTS OUT, AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST FEW HOURS." Rita explained.

I can't tell where I am, or even what she's wearing due to her tight grip on me and my close vicinity to her face. I immediately try to wriggle and squirm when I notice that I can't turn my head or wiggle my feet. Now that you mention it, I cant feel much of anything other than her hot coffee breath on my face or her palm on my penis.

"Rita, where am I? What am I wearing?" I asked.

"WELL FINN, LET ME ASK YOU THIS. OUR LITTLE FOREPLAY SESSION IN THE FITTING ROOM AND CAR, WAS THAT YOUR FIRST TIME INSIDE A WOMAN? I KNOW IT WAS MY BUTTHOLE, BUT STILL, WAS THAT YOUR FIRST?" Rita asked.

I look slightly away in shame.

"AHEM, LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU." Rita demands.

I turn back towards her.

"NOW ANSWER ME, WAS THAT YOUR FIRST TIME?" Rita repeated.

"Yes" I answer with embarrassment.

"WAS IT THE GAS? I MEAN, IT IS A NATURAL PART OF BEING A BIGGER WOMAN. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO APPRECIATE IT LIKE HANK DID. NO? OH! I GET IT. YOU WERE JUST SO HAPPY TO FINALLY BECOME A MAN THAT YOU LITERALLY BLACKED OUT FROM EXCITEMENT. " Rita assumed.

"I...uh..."

"DON'T ANSWER THAT. NO LISTEN HERE FINN. YOU REALLY GOT MY BLOOD BOILING WITH YOUR PISS POOR ATTITUDE EARLIER TODAY. THAT'S NOT A WAY TO TREAT A LADY!" Rita yells.

"But, I..."

"HUSH, I'M NOT DONE YET. NOW WHERE WAS I? OH YES...THE REASON I DECIDED TO TRADE IN HANK FOR YOU WAS BECAUSE I FEEL A PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN THE RIGHT WAY. PLUS YOU'RE NOT TOO BAD TO LOOK AT EITHER." Rita explained as she began to fondle your crotch with one of her fat fingers, while continue to grip the rest of you with the others.

I do my best to hide my cringing at her last comment and advances.

"Thank you Rita." I manage to spit out.

"YOU'RE WELCOME SWEETY. YOU'LL LEARN THAT I CAN BE AS AFFECTIONATE AND LOVING AS I AM VINDICTIVE AND ANGRY. THE NICER YOU ARE TO ME, THE SWEETER I CAN BE TO YOU." Rita said as she brought my crotch up to her mouth and began powerfully sucking on my soft penis. I try to reach out when I realize I cant move my arms. Within a matter of seconds, Rita pulls me from her mouth's onslaught with a loud smack - like after a big kiss, leaving my dick rock hard and saluting her plain mature face.

"I LOVE HOW EVERY TIME I KISS AND SUCK YOUR PRETTY LITTLE DICK, I LEAVE A LIP PRINT. HA, THAT'S ME TELLING THE WORLD HANDS OFF! IT'S MINE!" Rita said with a chuckle. "HERE, SEE FOR YOURSELF SKINNY MAN." Rita said as she held me up to a mirror.

I could see now that I was in her bedroom. I was dressed to look like a big fat dick, binding, back-brace, suction cup, and helmet included. I was entirely covered except for my upper shoulders to my forehead, and a large hole cut out for my penis that extended from my upper thigh to my lower stomach. There it stood, rock-hard and still throbbing from it's recent soirée with my captor's greedy mouth. Surrounded by a large lip print that encircled my crotch. I was truly a pathetic sight. And behind me stood my enormous captor completely in the nude. Her pendulous udders with aureolas the size of bread plates, bumpy with arousal, her thumb-size nipples sticking out at full mast. Her sloppy stomach folding over just above a thick, impossibly large bush. Still through the thicket of her hair I could make out the thick lips of her lower mouth. And ballooning out were her enormous hips. You couldn't even begin to fathom culmination of bone-structure, genetics, and years of sitting and eating that were required to create such an abomination. But it was created, and there it lay, like the dome to a stadium, a stadium to hell.

I could smell her arousal in the air. Along with Febreeze, yankee candle, and the remnants of sweat and stale fart. It was going to be a long night.

"FINN, IT'S TIME." You hear Rita say as she whisks you away from her dresser mirror and brings you over to a footstool right in front of a standing mirror.

Rita takes her sweet time centering you on the footstool. Humming some obscure tune, and making sure you're centered and facing the standing mirror, so you could see everything as it unfolded.

"THERE!" Rita said as she pressed on the suction cup shaped like a pair of balls into the stool. She then brought her thumb and index finger to my now semi-hard penis and gave it a few rubs and tugs before releasing, bringing it back to its fully-enforced state. "DON'T YOU WORRY LITTLE FINN, YOUR LITTLE DING-A-LING IS GONNA HAVE MORE PUSSY THAN IT COULD EVER WANT IN JUST A MOMENT. AND THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING!" Rita said with a wink as she stared at my reflection.

She then turned around, facing away from me, as she began to squat over me. I continued to stare at my horrible predicament in the mirror. God did I look pathetic. A human dildo trapped beneath this whale of a woman as she squatted above me. I could see her huge cellulite-ridden ass cheeks spread above me as she continued her descent. Her obnoxiously hairy crotch, opening it's maw above me as it dripped with anticipation, literally releasing droplets of her excitement onto my helmet and beside me as she hovered over me. With a wet slick sound, Rita's furry lips kissed the top of my helmet where she briefly paused.

"NOW FINN, YOU HAVE TEASED ME ALL DAY. FIRST WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS ANTICS AT THE FRONT COUNTER, THEN WITH YOUR LOOKS OF WORRY, AND FINALLY WITH THAT HEALTHY LOOKING ROD OF YOURS TEASING MY BUTTHOLE. THAT COMBINED WITH YOUR BUILD, BLONDE HAIR, AND THE FACT THAT I'M THE ONLY WOMAN WHO'S EVER TOUCHED OR BEEN TOUCHED BY YOU...I AM SO WORKED UP THAT I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA EXPLODE. NOW IF YOU NEED TO RELEASE, DON'T WORRY THAT PRETTY LITTLE BLONDE HEAD OF YOURS. HANK AND I DECIDED TO GET MY TUBES TIED YEARS AGO. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO HOLD ANYTHING BACK." Rita said.

She then put her hands on her hips and with one fluid motion, and a loud SQUELCH, Rita took all of me.

"UNGH!" Rita moans as she begins raping my entire body.

Up and down, I feel her strong vaginal muscles berate my body squeezing the life out of me as it bathes me in her cum. Her pubic hairs scratching me each time she raises off me, just a moment before...SLAM

"OOOHHHHH, TAKE IT FINN" Rita yells as she bores down on me, grinding back and forth and in circles with me completely inside her, rubbing her clit against the hard wood of the stool as I lay trapped beneath many hundreds of pounds of passionate middle-aged woman.

I cannot describe how horrible an experience it was for me. Between the horrible sliminess of her vagina, to the painful scratching of her pubes, to the overpowering scent of her excitement. Not to mention how hard it was to breath. God she produced so much cum, it filled my nostrils, my outfit, nearly every pore of my body was bathed in her scent with each violent thrust. It only got worse as Rita began quickening her pace.

"YES, YES, YES!" Rita screamed as she began fucking my entire body at a pace of about 2 thrusts per second.

Even with all the protection, I felt like my entire body was suffering from rug burn, and an impossible amount of pressure. Then, more and more of Rita's cum began to flow in, I was choking on it. I could barely breath.

"OHH, FINN I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" Rita moans when suddenly her walls begin to erratically squeeze me and a geyser of her cum floods all over me, dripping out into a puddle beneath her furry lips. Her cum covered most of the stool and even dripped down to the carpet below. I was shocked that I managed to stay conscious for that entire onslaught.

"OOOooooh." Rita moans as she raises herself off of me. Her hairy vagina pulsating around me, releasing it's last bits of drool as it tried to pry me away from the stool and bring me with it.

Cough, cough, Hack... I vomit up a lungful of her heavy-scented cum as I look at my reflection. I am covered in her cum and pubes. I look just like the beat-up Caveman 3000 she brought to me earlier. Oh how the tables have turned.

Suddenly, I am ripped from the stool and hoisted up to her face.

"MY GOD YOU ARE SOAKED!" Rita says, as she dabs me with a tissue. "WHAT'S THAT... YOU'RE STILL HARD? NO SIREE, NO MAN OF MINE IS GONNA SATISFY ME AS WELL AS YOU HAVE WITHOUT ME RETURNING THE FAVOR!" Rita added.

She then brings my dick back up to her middle-aged lips and began her powerful sucking and tongue onslaught. Within a matter of seconds I release my load into her humming mouth. Rita pulls me away, my dick now soft with release. She stares at me, beaming in the afterglow, smiling at all the possibilities.

"FINN, YOU HAVE MADE ME ONE HAPPY LADY! LET'S HIT THE SACK, AND TOMORROW, I'M GONNA NEED TO DROP YOU OFF AT MY SISTER'S. WE'LL TALK ABOUT THAT IN THE MORNING." Rita said...wait...

Her sister, the building inspector?
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6356