Wrong Neighborhood by WrittenVoreArt
Summary:

When Gail Winters moves into a new town, she expects a few things from the town she’s living in. What she does not expect is to walk into the home of three amazonian females who are human versions of animals. Alas, it is far too late for her to reconsider the implications of having moved to such a remote city, and is forced to try and find a normal life among women who tower almost twice as tall as she is.

Please note: This contains furry characters and although shrinking is planned at somepoint, please note that there will be interaction with the characters at their normal heights.

Also, please note: Tags are subject to change according to what I decide to add later on in the story.


Categories: Watersports, Breasts, Butt, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Lesbians, Slave, Muscle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7833 Read: 17613 Published: January 06 2017 Updated: February 01 2017

1. Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt

2. Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt

3. Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt

Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Note: Mostly just story and worldbuilding in this chapter

Update/Shout out: I updated the chapter after receiving a little bit of feedback from a friend. Thanks to Paris Green for helping me try and make Gail show a bit more emotion in response to her situation and making me go back to notice a few errors in tense.

 

Gail Winters ,a young woman who wanted a quiet life, one in a city yet still having the feel of being out in the country. So, after extensive searching, she managed to find herself a city that perfectly fit the bill. It was out remote in the country, yet, still was a sizable enough city for her to enjoy. As soon as she could, she found an apartment with three other girls, and though she had no clue of what they looked like, she was thoroughly excited. It took days of combing through the internet just to find the place. It didn’t seem posted on almost any maps. After finding the apartment listing, she tried searching the place on various map sights, but most didn’t work. She considered it practically a miracle to find it’s location, and she was surprised at the secrecy of the location.


“Huh, place looks kind of, deserted” She commented as she entered the city, surrounded by mountains and forests. Gail didn’t see anyone as she drove through the streets. It had taken her long enough to get here, many detours and off road experiences had awaited her, she was honestly surprised there was an actual road in the city. After a while, she figured it was likely a result of her driving into the city at about four in the morning. Eventually, she found the place of which looked like the apartment building from the picture. After a quick address check, she confirmed that was the location. Too excited to merely wait in her car for morning, she walked inside and began heading up the stairs to the third floor.


Once on the third floor, she peered through the dark hallway for room 313. Along the way, she had noted that the height of the corridors was roughly fourteen feet tall, making her feel rather small in comparison. After a little bit of back and forth in the dimly lit hallway she managed to stumble upon the door. Though she had no intentions to disturb her future roommates, her desires to meet them and finally sleep in a real bed overcame her and she gently knocked on the door. It struck her as strange that the doors were so big, they seemed big enough for a person ten feet tall to enter through. In fact, it wasn’t just the hallways and doors, the entire city had seemed bigger than she expected when she arrived. A weird stylistic choice for certain, Gail thought to herself. What was even more surprising, occurred when the door opened. Gail was face to stomach with a large, black, scaled creature. Gail had to look up, the creature had breasts, indicating that it was likely a female of its species. “Umm, hello” Gail says, nervously sinking lower into the ground. Not only was the creature large and scaly, but her muscles made it look as though Gail could easily be ripped in half. She turned, almost ready to scream at the sight. The creature was nothing like she had ever seen before, she had to quickly leave and forget she ever saw this place.


Before she had any hope of doing so, the beast reached out and grabbed her by the back of her collar, effortlessly picking her up. Without a second to spare, Gail found herself unable to scream as a large scaly hand covered most of her face, blocking her from speaking. “What do we have here?” She replied, dragging the poor girl into the apartment before closing the door. “Let me ask, do you happen to be Gail Winters?” A smile creeped upon the creature's face. The creature got not response as Gail merely squirmed and trashed violently in her grip. The creature gave a sigh “Listen Gail, I’m not here to hurt you, just tell if you’re actually Gail” She yawned “Otherwise, I’m going to bed”


Gail wanted to believe the creature, but she was scary. It looked human, but at the same time didn’t quite feel fully human. Eventually the hand smothering her face relented and allowed Gail to look. She was silent, struck with fear. “I’m… I’m Gail.” She spoke, still squirming lightly, tears in her eyes as the creature flipped her around to see her face.


“What are you doing knocking on the door at four in the morning?” The creature answered before yawning once more. “You could have woken the others up. I’m Christa, one of your roommates” She didn’t seem baffled by the presence of someone so strange and foreign, or small for that matter, Christa acted as if it were just another day in the world. “Need a tissue to wipe off those tears?”


Gail continued to gaze at the creature who just introduced herself. “Christa?” She then gulps silently and adds “No offense, but what are you? I’ve never seen anything like you” After a few more moments, she then added “And no, I’m fine”


Christa grins in the dim light, her teeth seeming razor sharp. Almost gleaming in comparison to the darkness surrounding the two. “Why, I’m what’s classified as a dragon. I’m sure you humans have heard of those” Gail couldn’t tell if she was just crazy, but it was almost like the creature liked the fact that Gail was somewhat frightened by her presence.


The fangs brought another pang of fear to her body, Gail taking several moments to even begin her response. “Yeah, but, I…” Gail began before being silenced by the palm of the creature once more.


“Shh, you should get some rest. Come on, you can share my bed for tonight. Don’t want you to wake the others up” Christa replied, dragging the human visitor along. Gail struggled in Christa’s grip, but this only reaffirmed that she was greater in both size and strength. Gail didn’t exactly think she was either strong or weak, but being dragged around by Christa so easily made Gail feel as strong as a noodle.


Christa aided Gail into her room, the girl not having made much of a ruckus, but Christa could hear a few whimpers coming from her. Despite this, Christa laid Gail down gently upon the bed. Christa then slid into bed next to Gail, covering the two up quickly before the girl could make a move in retaliation. For her final act before bed, Christa tried using her tail to secure Gail against her body. The effects were subpar considering that Gail was lying down, but Christa didn’t care much and managed to fall asleep close to instantly. Still stunned by the recent turn of events, Gail could barely move from her spot. It didn’t help that there was a large dragon tail keeping her there, despite it’s ineffectiveness, it was still heavy. Just about five minutes ago she was walking inside the building, and now she was lying right next to a roughly nine foot dragoness. Gail knew she couldn’t move and resigned herself to trying to enjoy the company of the scaly beast. Christa didn’t seem all that bad, though Gail warned herself that the muscular dragon seemed to have a bit of an over-eagerness that Gail had appeared. She also warned herself to be on guards at all times, Christa might not seem horrible, but she still frightened Gail.


It took a little bit, but eventually the warmth of the body next to her and the comfortable blankets allowed Gail to finally fall asleep. When Gail woke up, she was staring at a face full of dragon breast. Kind of odd and a new experience for Gail, but she dare not move as eventually the breasts pulled back to reveal that Christa had been getting something by reaching over Gail. Gail had no idea if that was planned, but elected not to ask in favor of not getting snapped in half. Plus, how could she defend herself from anything the dragon had in store for her? Last night had only displayed to her that she was powerless. Christa looks down at her with what looked like a cheerful smile, at least Gail hoped it was cheerful. “Hey there Gail, good morning”


Gail rubbed her eyes lightly “What time is it?” She had calmed down, one night have let those nerves of fright go somewhat away, replaced with overly high caution to the world surrounding her. Gail would have to adjust to this new life before anything felt normal.


“Oh, about ten” Christa answered “Why don’t you come with me to the living room with me, I’ll introduce you to your other roommates”. Gail was certain she didn’t have a choice, so she simply nodded and waited for an opportunity to get up. That opportunity never came as Christa cradled the poor girl in her arms, with only a slight sound of surprise acting as resistance. “Kyra, Tayla, look who’s come to join us? Isn’t she cute!?” Christa announced as she walked into the main living room where two sets of eyes coming from equally as tall women stared at her.


Gail was blushing, half from being called cute as if she were a child, the other half due to being cradled against the same dragon breasts she woke up to gazing upon. “That’s our new roommate?” Asked a girl who looked almost like a wolf.


“I think she is, and Christa’s traumatizing the poor girl by not wearing any clothes as usual” Added a girl who looked more like a tiger, of whom seemed annoyed. It was somewhat true, in comparison to the two girls sitting at the table, Christa barely had anything on. Though Gail wouldn’t exactly describe herself as traumatized from the lack of clothing. There were other explanations as to how she might be traumatized.


“You never know how to have any fun, Tayla” Christa answered as she set Gail down gently.


“I get you like to show off your muscles, but we have a guest in the house” Tayla commented, looking a bit concerned instead of annoyed now.


“Technically, she’s a permanent resident” Christa answered with a somewhat smug expression before sticking her tongue out with Gail unable to notice the gesture.


“She won’t be if you dress like that everyday” Tayla hissed back


“Let’s ask her.” Christa answered, leaning over a bit to kind of whisper into Gail’s ear which perhaps unintentionally brought her breasts against the back of Gail’s head. “So, Gail. Would you consider moving if I didn’t put on more clothes?” On one hand, Gail honestly didn’t care. It was their house, who was she to tell the girls what they should or shouldn’t do? She was the newcomer after all. To compliment that, she also thought that Christa was kind of pretty for being a scaly monster who could drag her around anywhere and tear her in half if Gail disagreed with anything or if she felt like it, this thought alone was enough to convince Gail that disagreement would always be a poor idea until she actually adjusted to the fact that she now lived with three women who were halfway there to being double her size. On the other hand, Tayla seemed a little concerned by it, and perhaps there was reasoning behind this. “So, what is it Gail? What’s your answer” Christa asked, whispering it this time as if begging for the girl to elect to not care how much clothing Christa wore. Gail practically didn’t even notice what was going on around her as she made her decision, lost in thought while she not only took in everything but the question itself. Gail had mostly forgotten that Christa was trying to use her body in order to convince her further.


All of Gail’s thinking about the problem seemed to work out in Christa’s favor “It’s not a problem. You don’t have to switch your schedules and how you live your life around me. I can adjust” She thought to herself that the approximate time of doing so would be the rest of her life, but she was sure she could eventually adjust.


“Oh, so maybe she does swing that way” Kyra teased, instantly turning Gail’s face red once more. It was the truth, Gail did have a thing for girls, that was kind of one bonus perk to this apartment. She liked guys too, but her experiences with them were subpar at best. But to have it figured out so early? She thought she could have at least disguised it for a week, maybe two. Considered that if these women also shared the same sentiments and could do whatever they wanted with her, it didn’t exactly add a layer of happiness and safety for her to fall back to.


Tayla frowns at Kyra “You’re embarrassing the poor girl!” She remarked.


“Oh, it’s okay. Just having a little fun with the new girl. Come on, sit down with us Gail. We won’t bite” Kyra commented, patting an empty nearby chair.


Before Gail could even move, Christa added “Well, we don’t bite… most of the time” before adding in a slight laugh and beginning to make her way towards the table. Once again, the speech wasn’t exactly reassuring to her well being. Gail wondered if she could honestly make it past the first week.


Figuring that she would be easily dragged along if she did not give into their requests, Gail moved over to the table and took a seat in between Kyra and Tayla. As she sat there, she took in the room around her. Well, at least what she could make out from over the fairly large table sitting in front of her. The girls were eating breakfast that looked about twice the amount of food she ate in what seemed like a small kitchen area. There was then a small little bar that signified the change to the living room with it’s wooden floor. There were two blue couches and a television that mainly took up the room. Everything else of importance seemed to have been in the hallway she had been carried through by Christa.


“So, why don’t you tell us about yourself Gail, it’s just been the three of us here for some time” Kyra began after swallowing a bite of her meal.


“Yes, we’d all love to hear about you” Christa answered, breasts slightly squished against the table. Gail couldn’t tell if Christa was just messing with her intentionally or if she was just staring at them too much at this point. She also wondered if her other roommates would be like this as well. If they only tried seducing her all day, it would make her transition possibly more comfortable, but even that was ruined by thoughts of it just being a lure to her demise.


Before she let Christa catch on that she was even glancing at that region, Gail made a reply “Well, I came from a slightly larger city, I eventually found this place after lots of searching. Thought it looked nice, I knew I had wanted some roommates, so I was kind of excited to be here” It was an honest reply, and she hoped that would prove satisfactory as she continued trying to wrap her head around everything around her.


“I mean, do you have any hobbies? Going to the gym perhaps?” Christa answered, Tayla letting out an audible groan.


“Hobbies? Not really… I mostly just like to sit around and converse with people.” Gail replied, once more hopping conversation involving her would pause.


Tayla then adds “Christa just wants to drag you down to the gym. A horrible idea I might add”


“What!? A little working out wouldn’t kill the poor girl, and even if she didn’t want to work out, she could watch my bag or something” Christa replied “Are you worried that someone else might snatch her or something?”


“A little bit. You know we have some crazy people in this town” Tayla answered. “Some people around here like messing with smaller people like Gail and you know it”


“Calm down Tayla. I wouldn’t let anything happen to her.” Chrisa answered


“Listen, both of you. Gail will be fine. If Christa wants to take Gail to the gym, it’s up for Gail to decide” Kyra answers “Besides, if I didn’t know any better, I might think that you’re just a little jealous that Christa wants to hang out with her”


Turning, Tayla growled back “I am not!”


“Then why is it a problem for Gail to go to the gym with her?” Kyra asked


Tayla grumbled for a few moments before then adding “Gail hasn’t even said if she wants to go.”


“How about it Gail, why don’t I take you around the town and show you around a bit?” Christa commented, getting up from the table. “And of course, hit the gym”


Gail sat there frozen. On one hand this would not only give her a chance to improve her relationship with at least one of her roommates, but also, it gave her the chance to explore the town and see what other fascinating, and she also presumed scary, creatures lived in the town. Despite this, the warnings she had been given still rang in her ears. Considering what little effort it took for Christa to drag her around like nothing, the thought of being kidnapped was kind of a scary one. Also, considering the fact that despite how fascinating they were, the creatures surrounding her still made her very uncomfortable at best, she failed to imagine herself enjoying a day around on the town as opposed to sitting and trying absorb everything without crying again. Eventually, she made her choice. “Sure, Christa, let’s go walk around town for a while” She hoped this would satisfy the dragoness to leave her alone for a while after they got back.

 

Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt

“Uhh, so. Christa, are we actually going to the gym?” Gail asked as the two walked down the sidewalk. Christa had changed her clothing, actually having some on, though it was apparent by some creatures she had seen walking the streets that it wouldn’t have been too far out of reach for Christa to walk around without much clothing on. In terms of clothes, Christa wore a tight white shirt that had an adorable chibi dragon easily benching a massive weight with a heart on it. Her shorts were plain, but they hugged her body somewhat tightly for not only maximum comfort, but maximum exposure of her legs. Gail didn’t mind, but did ponder how they made shorts that Christa was able to get her tail through without messing with the rest of the design. She assumed that Christa just simply stuck her tail in first, but honestly didn’t know the answer. Gail also noted the difference in how she wore shoes but only few of the creatures that she nervously passed actually wore shoes. She wondered if it was for comfort or because with some many species it’d be difficult to manufacture shoes for every different kind of creature. As for how Christa looked overall, Gail found it interesting yet still somewhat terrifying. She was a dragon whose body shape echoed that of a human. She had all the regular appendages, and a tail as mentioned earlier. Her hands had all fingers like a human hand, yet the fingers at the end looked as though they were claws. Gail was kind of surprised thinking back that she hadn’t been cut by them at some point, but she guessed that her lacking reaction to humans existing hinted at previous encounters. For her feet, they were kind of the same way, similar structure to a human’s but with clawed like toes. Her face was the most different, it looked kind of like most pictures had depicted. A more heart shaped face with a somewhat long snout. She had two horns, curled slightly at the end, with black hair that ran down slightly past her neck. Her hair was black and her eyes grey.


While Gail was caught up in deep thought about dragon shorts, Christa gave her response “Eh, not really. The other girls think I’m obsessed with the gym, but the truth is I really only go there when I’m bored. I mostly spend my time either just hanging around town or going out to eat food. If the others knew I looked as good as I did and only spent about a quarter of the time they thought I spent there, they’d probably pass out from shock.” She then chuckled before adding “Now, don’t go thinking that I’m super narcissistic, they complain all the time that I only go out to the gym to make my body look good. So, either they dig it, or they’re jealous I look better” It was an interesting philosophy, but Gail hadn’t heard half of it, and was too embarrassed to admit she was still caught up on the topic of Christa’s shorts. “Anyways, I suppose I should show you around”


“Haven’t we been doing that this entire time?” Gail asked


“I mean, technically. But, I should show you landmarks and stuff. That is kind of what I signed up to do aside from just walking with you” Christa replied


“And protecting me apparently. You, uh, mind filling me in more about that?” Gail asked, still feeling a little uncertain from the earlier comments discussed in the kitchen. Christa silently motioned for Gail to head into an alleyway. Gail obeyed, wanting an answer from her previously asked question.


“Alright. So, you see how you’re uh, about two thirds of my size right. If I remember, last time I was checked for height, I was just over two inches above nine feet tall.” Christa began, Gail nodding along to show she was paying attention. “Well, there are obviously people in this city who might want to take advantage of this size disparity and uh, well, for lack of a better term enslave you”


Gail was already frightened by the prospect of travelling around in a world where creatures were bigger, not like anything she had ever seen before, but being enslaved? And the way that Christa had described her let her mind run full of possibilities. Gail was no stranger to the internet, and it only took a few clicks for her to think about what kind of things that creatures of another size might do to her. “T..thanks.” Gail answered.


“No problem!” Christa responded, picking her up and giving her a hug. Not only did this trap Gail between her breasts, which she swore Christa was simply doing intentionally at this point, and the squeeze was rather powerful and constraining. When finally she was let go of, Gail took the time to take her breath.


She began to formulate a question, somewhat nervous to ask it, but she decided to go ahead anyways. “Hey, uh, Christa. Do you uh, do you. Um.” She wanted to ask if Christa was simply just using her body to try and seduce or fluster her or something, but the more she asked, the more she contemplated if this was simply something that Christa did daily. Maybe it was normal for Christa to assert her breasts prominently wherever she went, and perhaps many other girls of this strange new land did it as well. “You know, nevermind”


“Uh, alright. Let’s get back to walking around” Christa seemed confused and just seemed to shrug it off as the two returned to their walk that they were sharing. Gail was now equally as confused. Earlier Gail had noted that Christa didn’t seem to be alarmed by her presence and given her knowledge, it sounds like humans had been in the area before, so surely someone must have commented about the strange practices of the creatures here, right? Perhaps this was a mind game Christa was playing with Gail, keeping her in suspense until finally Christa would reveal something. There were still several holes in Gail’s theories, though she couldn’t keep thinking of them for long, as doing so caused her to run into Christa’s butt with her face. Deeply blushing, Gail immediately got beside her and muttered “Sorry”


Christa didn’t seem too offended, offering simply a grin and a reply of “Oh don’t worry, I’m not mad at you” Followed by a teasing pat on the head. This further provided fuel to the theories she shoved out of her head in favor of being able to focus properly. “Now, over there is my favorite ice cream shop.” Christa suddenly commented, reminding Gail that they were walking around to learn landmarks and such.


“Yeah, so?” Gail remarked “Does it have really good ice cream?”


“Yes it does.” Christa replied “If it didn’t, why would it be my favorite?” Gail just sort of shrugged, realizing her logic really hadn’t been that solid overall. Without much more delay, the two girls entered the ice cream shop. It seemed almost deserted at this time, had there not been an employee working behind the counter, Gail would have assumed they were closed. “Hey there shortstack, how are you doing today?” Christa said to the woman behind the counter before laughing a bit slightly. The woman behind the counter looked to be, kind of like a hyena. Despite this, Gail decided not to make any assumptions or ask, she simply just waited at the counter.


The woman behind the counter gave an exaggerated sigh before laughing a little. “Hey there Chrissy, how are you doing?”


Christa smiled and answered “I’m doing great, you going to ask what I’m going to order? Hmm, Becca?”


Becca rolled her eyes “Can you never remember the fact my name is Rebecca?”


Christa laughed in response “Oh come on, you know Becca is a cuter name.”


“Whatever you say. What can I get here for you and your little human I saw come in with you?” Becca answered, seeming unamused.


“Well, I’ll get my usual. As for Gail. Let’s ask her” Christa began as she grappled her arms around Gail and pulled her upwards. This brought Gail’s eye level up from the counter to just about face to face.


Gail was blushing slightly as Becca reached over to gently boop her nose. “Aww, she’s so cute. Rare to see a human wandering around here.”


“I agree, she is quite cute, isn’t she?” Christa answered, the two girls forcing Gail to sort of sink into the hold being imposed upon her. Normally such compliments would be great, yet they oddly felt like they were kind of demeaning at worst, seeing her like a child at best. “Come on Gail, what flavor do you want?” Christa asked as she carried Gail over to the various flavors, interrupting her current thought process.


“I’ll. I’ll just have vanilla.” Gail answered before looking up to Christa “Can you let me down so I can pay you?”


“You don’t have to do that. This one's on me.” Christa answered, setting Gail down. Surprisingly, Christa pulled her money out from a wallet; however, the wallet was unsurprisingly hidden between her breasts. Perhaps amazons faced the struggles of not having pockets for their pants and Christa preferred to use her body instead of putting funds into a purse? Gail couldn’t decide, but quickly had to abandon this thought as a large ice cream cone was handed to her. It looked and felt as though it was about a foot long. Gail soon found herself a seat, and after struggling to get up began to enjoy her ice cream. She did have to admit, the ice cream was of high quality. It was creamy, tasted like it did back where she was from, and was just the right temperature so it was slightly melted but not too much.


After stuffing herself full of ice cream, Gail sat back against the chair with a slightly messy face. She could still feel some ice cream on her face and instinctively reached for a napkin, yet none were on the table. Christa giggled to herself upon seeing this and got up. “Here, let me help you” Christa moved over, and Gail was somewhat confused. Christa didn’t have a napkin or anything, how would she clean her face? Her question was soon answered as Christa’s tongue shot from her mouth and went to lick it off. As Gail noticed this, she tried to pull back, but this only seemed to invite Christa to get closer. Christa pressed her body up against the poor girl and licked off all the ice cream on her face, instead leaving her drenched in dragon saliva. Admittedly, while the feeling of the tongue was strange, it did manage to get rid of the ice cream on her face. Christa then gave her a grin as the two were close and she pulled her head away. Gail figured it was an attempt at seduction, though she most certainly couldn’t figure out the dragoness’s angle.


Gail wiped her face off with her sleeve, electing not to question what Christa had done to her. She reasoned maybe it was more normal for something like that to happen in amazon society, the notion that fur would need to be cleaned by tongue or water would support that; furthermore, considering two of her roommates had fur it could be a possibility. This aside, Gail had no clue as to why Christa would still insist on taking matters into her own hands like such. Before she could delve off into more thought, Christa began to help her up. “C’mon, where do you want to go now?”


“Uh, you suggested the gym I remember. I suppose we should work off some of this ice cream” Gail answered with a nervous smile.


“Alright, sure, let’s go.” Christa answered, once more lifting Gail up. This time it was higher than before as Gail was sat upon Christa’s shoulders. It was amazing that the door even had enough room for them both to fit under, Gail assumed it meant that even taller amazon's might sometimes come around. The thought was somewhat terrifying, but she kept it under wraps as Christa carried her all the way to the gym.


Once they got to the gym, there was a small machine that demanded a card to gain entrance. Christa set Gail down back onto the ground and pulled the card out from her wallet. She inserted the card and the doors opened as she took her card back. The two headed to a weight room. Gail hadn’t even really noticed the ‘girls only’ sign above the door, having been too busy trying to keep up with Christa. As they enter the room, Christa asks “So, Gail, you go to the gym often?”


Gail was too busy gawking at the women in the room surrounding her to even have heard the previous question. All around the room there were various shapely women of various different species. Off the top of her head she could see women that looked like they came from panthers, various types of dog, and she could have sworn at some point she saw a shark. Christa immediately got her attention by pressing her hand upon Gail’s shoulder. “Hey Gail, stop fantasizing about them for two seconds. I promise you about half of these women would be delighted to crush your head between the thighs you’re staring at.” Gail didn’t really know how to respond, her expression kind of stunned. Half of it from being snapped out of her daydreaming, the other half from being caught by Christa as well as the warning. Christa sighed before responding “Listen, if you don’t believe me then just listen up as we walk to our bench”


Gail nods and begins to follow Christa. As she does, she picks up on some rumblings from the women in the room. “Oh. Look at that human, I’d love to get me one of those.”


“So small and vulnerable. Heh, easy prey.”


“If that dragon wasn’t around, that girl would be mine”


“You know, I’ve seen one of those before. They are the best to toy with.”


As Gail was listening, she didn’t stop walking and ran straight into Christa’s butt again. Gail didn’t even say anything as she just slowly backed up a few steps. Christa seemed not to be paying much attention and was setting up weights on the bar. Given how heavy it looked, Gail hoped it wasn’t for her. Either way, Gail decided to sit on the bench. This was a huge mistake as suddenly a large furry creature forced her to lay against it with her back and butt. The fur seemed black, and Gail realized it was likely the panther she had spotted from earlier. Even worse than being laid upon was the fact that this panther smelled a bit. Perhaps it was just because she was knew around here, but she wasn’t exactly used to the scent of panther. Along with this, it was evident she had been working out recently due to the fact her fur was just a bit damp, which further helped discomfort Gail.


“Hey there Christa. Why don’t you come here more often?” The panther asked


“Well, you know. Been busy, and… wait. Where’s Gail?” Christa commented as she looked around for the five foot eight figure. “Damnit. I’ll be right back. Keep an eye out for a human, about this big” She made an example of height with her hand as she went off to ensure that none of the girls had taken her little friend.


“Can do” The panther remarked, laying there triumphantly. She then got up and before Gail could call for help, smothered her face with her chest. “Hmm, what’s a little human like you doing around?” She asked, laughing a little “You got an owner?”


“An owner?” Gail thought to herself. She hadn’t heard anything about that when she was hoping to live here.


“If not, you could always just come with me. You would be taken care of, just have to fetch me a few things around the house.” The panther responded.


“Is. Is she trying to enslave me!?” Gail shouted in her mind. Given what she had been asked earlier, she made the assumption it was perfectly legal for this to happen to humans like herself.


“Oh, pity, it looks like Christa is almost done making her rounds searching for you. I’ll see you around” The black furred creature then broke contact. As she got up, she licked her lips, further terrifying Gail. Gail laid there stunned as the creature walked away.


“Hey Christa, I found her. She’s lying on the bench you were working at right now”


“Thanks, you’re a life-saver Varris.” Christa responds as she heads back to the bench were Gail laid motionless. Christa kneeled beside it worriedly. “Gail!? Are you okay? Where did you go?”


Gail shivered lightly before looking at her, tears forming in her eyes “I wanna go home”

Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt

Christa and Gail eventually made it home shortly after ten at night. Christa used her key kept between her bra and her chest to unlock the door and enter the house. Kyra and Tayla were passed out on the couch, having been watching a movie. Christa gave a slight chuckle as she guided Gail towards the bedroom section. “So, that’s Kyra’s room. That’s Tayla’s room. Of course my room. Then we have the main bathroom. We originally planned it where one of us would bunk with one another, but I think I’ll pitch the idea of you either swapping with being one of us, or maybe just sharing my room” Gail wouldn’t really mind either way, just having a bed to sleep at night was good. The traumatic experience from earlier was still in her head. She had marginally calmed down in an attempt to make Christa feel better, but images of the panther from earlier still haunted her mind.


Christa led the two of them into her room, plopping down on her bed before patting the space right next to her. “Come on Gail, let’s get a good night's rest. I generally have this little period between three and four in the morning where I for some reason can’t be asleep, but I’ll try not to wake you up”


Gail silently nods as she walked over towards the bed, not even phased by the mention of the quirk. She was dealing with creatures she never knew existed before, someone waking up and staying awake for an hour was the least of her worries. “Alright, that’s fine” She spoke as she slid into bed alongside Christa. Before Gail could fall asleep, she could feel Christa poke her shoulder. Gail pretended to be asleep, Christa trying to poke just a little harder to wake her up. Eventually Gail gave in and turned over “Yes, Christa?”


“Gail, I was wondering. How exactly are we going to get you a job? I’d be so worried about someone just coming up and taking you” Christa comments, wrapping an arm protectively around Gail.


“I guess I’ll just have to find one where you work” Gail answers


“The only problem with that is I only got to work about two to three times a month. I get enough for rent and then a decent amount for other stuff. I suppose we’ve been pitching in enough for rent already… how about I make you a deal” Christa began, an idea formed in her mind.


“What exactly is your deal?” Gail asked, somewhat worried as the words finished exiting Christa’s lips.


“Well, you could just work around the house you know? It’d be perfect actually. You wouldn’t run any risk of being taken by someone, and we’d all get to see you when we came home from whatever we’re doing.” She smiled and looked into Gail’s eyes. “So, what do you say? Sound like a deal?”


“What do you mean by working around the house?” Gail asked, the notion itself didn’t sound so bad; yet, after her experienced with Varris, she was worried of what any sort of working detail meant.


“Just like a house servant, ya know?” Christa answered calmly


“A… a servant!?” Gail asked, the word having an entirely different meaning for her at this point as she slowly backed away.


Christa sighed “Listen, I know I’ve probably got you on edge because of all this talk of being captured, but you’ll be fine. Just think about it, if I really wanted to do something with you, I could easily do it right now.” To demonstrate, her legs were quickly wrapped around Gail’s body, pulling her right against her stomach. “I could make you do whatever I wanted like this, if you refused, it’d be simple just to utterly dominate you with my height and frame”


Gail squirmed to no avail, not even sure what the dragoness had in store for her anymore. “With my power, you’d be in trouble if I really wanted to force you to do what I wanted. But the thing is, I don’t.” The grip of her legs ended, allowing Gail to scurry away just enough to take some deep breaths. She sat and crossed one leg over another “Besides, if you take any other sort of job, and get kidnapped, there’s not much any of us can do for you”


Gail looked up at the dragoness, and she was certainly right. If anyone wanted to make her do something, she was just a toy to their whims. Staying at home was the best thing to do, even if there was risk of being messed with from time to time. Gail gave a slight nod of confirmation, and though having Christa on her side was reassuring, the way she had done it shook Gail even further than before.


“Now, since I’ve given you a lifeline, I think you should service me a bit.” Christa commented, giving a sinister looking grin to the girl as she lounged on the bed. “I mean, it’s only fair. We don’t have to tell the others” Gail was taken aback, one second Christa seemed to have her best interests before, but now it seemed uncertain. Before Gail could utter a word, Christa had one of her feet right up near Gail’s body. Gail heard Christa say “Go on, clean it with your tongue.” Gail studied her foot, and there were small pebbles embedded slightly into the softer looking flesh. It didn’t seem to bother the amazonian dragoness, but Gail couldn’t think of that too long as Christa extended her foot against Gail. “Now. Get to work”


Gail knew she couldn’t resist, any sort of opposition could easily be met with humiliation. Figuring this would be better in the long run, she got down on her knees in front of Christa’s foot and did as she was told. Her tongue exited her mouth and she began to clean the foot residing in front of her. The action sent shivers of disgust down her spine as she did this, working to satisfy the dragoness. Her tongue traced itself over the entirety of Christa’s foot to clean it off. As soon as Gail finished, she let out a slight whimper. Christa then pressed her foot up against Gail’s face, getting her own dirtied saliva onto her face as Christa used her immense power to force Gail down to the ground. Christa gently stood up and slid her foot to Gail’s stomach. Gail squirmed underneath “What are you going to do to me now!?” She cried out as best she could.


Christa looks disappointed “Nothing… I was hoping you wouldn’t just give in so easily. This is why you need to stay home. If some girl on the streets wanted to take you, you’d just surrender yourself” She takes her foot off of Gail “C’mon, let’s get you cleaned up. I’m sorry for being a bit of an ass by teaching you that lesson” She sweeps Gail up into her arms, Gail admittedly too stunned to do anything about it. Gail was blushing slightly as Christa carried her to the bathroom. She couldn’t believe she had been so easily duped, but at the same time she couldn’t be mad, instead she was scared. Despite how disgusting licking Christa’s foot was, it was so easy for Christa to just make her do it. There was no way she could survive out in this town if she couldn’t even resist her own roommate. Gail clung to Christa as Christa went about cleaning her off.


“Okay, okay. I’ll work here, and I’m never going outside again” Gail said as Christa took her back into the room.


“Let’s just… drop it alright?” Christa answered as she got in bed and placed Gail beside her “You’ve gone through enough tonight”. She then lightly wrapped her tail around Gail to try and comfort her.


Gail didn’t even resist, though it’s likely the opposite of what Christa might want her to do. “Just… answer me one thing, did you enjoy being able to mess with me like that?”


Christa nervously answers “Yes, I did. Most girls like having that sort of power, even if they don’t want to admit it” She’s even sort of blushing.


“Maybe I should finish the job. I mean, I only did one of your feet after all…” Gail answered, biting her bottom a little bit after saying this.


“Gail!?” Christa asked, concerned as she let go of her with her tail. “I’m trying to teach you not to give into the demands of girls like us and now you want to serve me?”


“I… listen Christa. You’ve basically been hinting that you’d like to mess with me all this time. I mean, licking ice cream off my face? Not very subtle” Gail answered “And even though it terrifies me to think about, I trust my fate in you and…”


“Let me guess, somewhere down deep inside it turns you on. Huh?” Christa replied, looking unimpressed


Gail turned red instantly “How did you!?”


“Well, it’s not hard to figure out. Despite all the being scared and stuff, you’ve never stopped me from doing literally anything. Plus, I’ve seen a human or two around in my time, and deep down under all that innocence, they like it deep down” Christa answered before sighing “I was hoping you were different”


“Why?” Gail asked, kind of curious. It seemed Christa had inadvertently unleashed a monster in trying to teach Gail a lesson.


“Well, it’s kind of boring. New human comes to town, plays up the innocence and then proceeds to become enslaved by someone. Every. Single. Time.” Christa replied “Just so happen to be us this time.”


“Just don’t tell the other girls. It could be our thing” Gail commented


“Listen to yourself!” Christa answered “You were fine a few minutes ago and now you’re crazy.” She sighs “This is entirely my fault…”


“No, it’s not. Remember back at the gym? Your panther friend, Varris?” Gail replied


Christa groaned “Don’t tell me that she was messing with you when I wasn’t looking”


“Well, uh, she was” Gail squeaked “Kind of talked about me having an owner and uh. A few other things…”


Christa sighed and slid one arm under Gail’s right side arm to allow Gail’s head to rest on her shoulder. “Listen. Gail, I’ve been messing with you partially because it’s fun, and partially to ensure stuff like that didn’t happen, alright?”


“I know, but it’s just…” Gail began


“It’s just what?” Christa asked


“It’s just that… that I like you, alright?” Gail answered “When I got here, you all joked about how I liked chicks, and you’re right”


“Kind of assumed so. Didn’t exactly complain about my choice of lacking clothes” Christa answered, rolling her eyes a bit “Kind of obvious, honestly”


Gail blushed and looked over flustered “Was it really!?”


“Yeah. Kinda was. It’s alright, I’ll keep you safe. I’ll always be around to lick ice cream off your face if you need it.” Christa commented, hoping to calm the mood even further.


Gail had become sort of fixated on ice cream and muttered to herself “That sounds good…”


Christa immediately became concerned again “Gail!”


Gail looked up to comfort Christa “I didn’t mean it that way, I was thinking about ice cream, not about getting licked! I swear!”


Christa gave her a slightly playful look “Uh huh. Sure” She even exaggerated the ‘sure’.


“Okay, I’m getting mixed signals. Do you like me back, or not?” Gail asked as she snuggled up against her dragoness friend.


“You’ll just have to find out. Gonna have to do a lot more than just lick my feet to make you my number one option” Christa answered as she began settling down for sleep.


“Why do I get the feeling you want to utterly dominate me?” Gail answered, now getting a little of her fear back


Christa yawned before grinning with eyes closed “Oh, I totally do…”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6417