Minime indoctus by Notkent
Summary:

A small story I wanted to write, set in the same world as my previous story, centered around the integration of shurnken people into society, and in particular, a high school. Hope you all enjoy, comments are appreciated.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Mature (40-49), Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 22704 Read: 121003 Published: February 21 2017 Updated: April 09 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. I - A New School by Notkent

2. II - A Clumsy Principal by Notkent

3. III - A Forgotten Girl by Notkent

4. IV - A Big Buddy by Notkent

5. V - A Heaven Sent by Notkent

6. VI - A Little Fun by Notkent

7. VII - A Long Day by Notkent

8. VIII - A New Face by Notkent

I - A New School by Notkent
Author's Notes:

Gentle introduction to the story and the main characrers. Hope its not too slow.

Excited. Dante Hasarvana nearly fell onto his backside as he hopped around trying to get his trousers on, hurrying unnecessarily for the day he’d for which been waiting since last March; they’d finally found a school that would take him. The year hadn’t been easy for the Hasarvana family, though they were among some of the luckier families where at least the adults hadn’t been affected. When the Disease had ran rogue across the nation, many people had hidden away in their homes for weeks, fearing what would become of them should they shrink around others, but now, 2 years since the first case and almost 8 months since things had really kicked off, people were starting to come to terms with the fact that one’s size couldn’t be depended on, but that this was just a part of life. While the first few cases all reported the same; people shrinking to around 1cm in height, almost instantly and without warning, but since then, the disease must have mutated, weakened, as some people now shrank and stopped at slightly larger heights. The biggest affected person Dante knew was his older sister, Beatrice, who was just over 15cm tall. The blonde haired boy himself was about a tenth that, and was made aware of it more than he liked to admit it; something about smaller people just brought out darkness and depravity in humans …

 

“Hey pipsqueak! Don’t think just because we’re going back to school you can weasel your way out of your chores!” boomed an authoritative voice. Dante looked up from the zip of his hoodie to see a thick, tan leg before him. He had to crane his neck up to try to meet Beatrice’s eyes, but he could barely see them over the bulge of her bosom. She had chosen a nice, revealing pair of pale blue short-shorts and a black tank-top for her debut in the new school, all of which had been made available in her size only recently in general stores. When people started shrinking to slightly bigger sizes than a few centimetres, the fashion industry had caught on and was now churning out clothing to the ever-growing population of affected people, catering the shoe shrunken to 5cm or more. As such, Mrs. Hasarvana had been able to take Beatrice out from some back to school shopping and had gotten her an entire shopping bag full of clothes.

 

Dante unfortunately was forced to make his own garments or face the world bare. For the most part, anyone less than 5cm tall had a societal pass to go around naked, and some did, embracing the small freedom in their otherwise restricted and dangerous existence. But many still found it too awkward to prance around in the nude, and Dante was one of them. A little on the heavy side, he was very aware of his figure, what was more his mother would never let him out of the house without something on. Angie was a second-generation Indian-American from a family of 6, all of whom lived in the US. Following after her own mother, a Tennessee lady who had separated from her husband and taken the kids when they had been young, Angie lived alone with her two kids. Unless you counted her gentlemen-callers, of which there were many. From her, her children had inherited their tan skin that was just beyond the reach of their friends, along with some mixed features.

 

“Well, get to it then!” Beatrice snapped, hopping onto their makeshift cough (in reality an old pencil case). The two siblings had largely lived in the same room since their closely timed contractions of the disease. The space that had previously been Dante’s had been hurriedly converted for them by their mother. A table had been brought in and on top had been built their home. Their rooms were simply open topped boxes on on side of the surface. Beatrice’s was far larger, probably one that had held a computer, but inside it she had a cushion for a bed and sheets cut for her size. Dwarfed by this was Dante’s room, which had been fashioned from a small cake box. The walls were around three times his own height, but his sister could easily see over them, so really, he had almost no privacy. Also on their little table-top home was a portable DVD player with the pencil case facing it, like a couch and TV. Finally, Angie had made them a little bathroom, with a pyrex dish for Beatrice to bathe in and a soap tub for Dante. She left around three plastic cups of water for them to use along with a thimble for smaller water movement. Finally, and perhaps most cleverly of all, she had made a toilet; a biscuit tin tapped under the table so that it stretched halfway out and her children could climb on top of it. She had punctured a hole into the top of it to allow them to squat over it and use it like a normal toilet, and placed some cardboard in a ring around the whole thing for privacy, the opening of which was a little flap on the side.

 

It wasn’t the worst way to live, but Beatrice sure made it seem that way. Even then, as excited as Dante had been about going to a new school, she was dampening his spirit. She extended a big, bare foot out towards him and waited. He knew better than to resist. The first time she had demanded a foot rub he had tried to say no, but she was a lot stronger than him now. Even now, her smooth yet miraculously sweaty sole covered his head and upper body as well as most of his thighs. The soft flesh of her soles oozed more perspiration as she pressed it against him, forcing him back onto a knee.

 

"And don’t forget the lotion this time, I don't want dry feet when I’m making friends,” she added, already checking her Facebook, holding the old iPhone like a very large tablet. Dante didn’t fight it, he was in too good a mood to be put down by this kind of degrading punishment … although it hadn’t always been this innocent. He reached into the tiny tub of cherry-scented moisturising lotion and dipped both arms in up to the elbows. He then proceeded to latherer them against Beatrice’s slimy soles, hurrying so that he could wash his hands of her scent before they needed to leave. Dante was in fact quite nervous about going back. He had never really been a confident person and had thus struggled to make a lot of friends, usually ending up grouped with others in his position. But at under 2cm tall, it was inconceivable to others in his situation would be easy to find. He hoped that he would be different, but for the past 3/4 of a year, he had been more or less in contact with only a handful of people; his mother, his sister and the various men that had grunted their greetings while coming and  going from the house, and more specifically Angie’s room. He was not ready for high school.

 

The door to their room opened with a loud creak and the table shook as Angie entered, each step sending vibrations through the poorly balanced wooden surface. The woman in her late-40s was tan skinned with black-brown hair cut short and straightened. She was on the larger side, with shapely breasts and buttocks despite her 5’4" stature, but the weight also deposited in her limbs and belly.

 

“Alright kids, its time to get moving,” she said, keeping her usually loud voice down for the benefit of tiny ears.

 

“Ugh, fine,” Beatrice groaned, drawing her feet back and inspecting the soles, “I guess this will do.”

 

She stood up, towering over her brother and whispered, “But you’re in for a treat tonight, or rather I am.”

 

Giggling, she went to get her little backpack and Dante did the same. His own was just a bit of fabric that he had stitched together himself with a sling, containing a stack of torn up bits of paper for him to write on and a few shards of graphite from a pencil. He collected these and came out of his little room to see his mother.

 

“How are you feeling?” he yelled up to her as she absentmindedly tapped away on a Black Berry; Angie wasn’t the most attentive person in the world. Luckily for her, along with shrinking came miraculously quick healing, so Dante had been able to survive shattered legs and arms and even a crushed spine when she had stepped on, or once even sat on, him without realising.

 

“A little nervous little guy, are you sure you’ll be alright?” she asked softly.

 

“Sure we will, mom,” Dante said, not convinced himself if that were true, “Its a really good school.”

 

True enough South Danely High School had a good reputation for fairness, diversity and competition, so there were definitely some very respectable people there. Indeed the “diversity" statement was why they were among the few schools allowing shrunken children to start in their regular school program, integrated with unaffected children, but this also meant that there was a wide variety of types of people that would be attending, and this worried Dante a little more than if he had been normal sized.

 

The left to the car was quick as usual, especially for Dante who watched the world rush by as he sat in his mothers' hand, struggling to stay upright between his sister’s legs as she too sat sprawled on the woman’s palm. The tiny boy had to brace himself on her knee once as Angie’s hand tilted while locking the front door. He quickly looked back to see if she had noticed and saw a cruel grin that made his blood run cold. Angie unlocked the passenger door and dropped her kids gently onto the seat before going around to the other side. The 17-year olds waited patiently as she attached the seatbelt and Beatrice slipped underneath the waist band, standing up to do so. Dante took a seat by her feet; he would have to grab them for safety if the need arose, but he preferred to stay away from those legs whenever possible. A memory flashed through his mind.

 

"Get back here!” Beatrice yelled, her long legs quickly closing the gap between her and her diminutive bother. When she was in reach, she stuck her foot out, smashing it into the back of his legs and causing him to tumble onto the wooden tabletop in a heap. Without giving him a chance to recover, she dove onto him and pinned him beneath her. Dante was permitted to roll onto his back, but he instantly regretted this as Beatrice’s sizeable butt came down on his body and her legs stayed out, leaving his head poking out between them. He was forced to stare at her camletoe only a handbreadth from his nose.

 

“You know, if it wasn’t for these gorgeously long legs, I wouldn’t have caught you and you wound’t be so comfortable under me,” she sneered triumphantly, “I think you should give my helpful little thighs a kiss, don’t you?”

 

“Get .. lost!” Dante managed, the weight of his site crushing the air from his lungs. But it had been the wrong answer.. With a malicious chortle, Beatrice hopped forwards. Dante saw the full scale of her ass a fraction of a second before the pantie-çlad mass landed on his face. He thrashed about uselessly against her weight as his nose and mouth were buried in the stale, sweaty flesh. He heard her laughing through the vibrations that traveled down her body, the sounds seeming to drift away as he began to pass out. She got up a moment before his vision went, allowing him to gasp a deep breath of her pungent odour as he sought relief.

 

“Kiss them now?” she asked innocently, crashing her weight onto his chest again. Without much choice, the tiny boy begrudgingly turned his head pressed his lips into the slightly hairy, meaty thighs that trapped him, repeating the motion bilaterally as she laughed above him.

 

They arrived at the school soon enough and Angie took them out into the car park in front of the main building. The noise was what hit Dante first. The deafening chatter of students and yelling and shouting were so overwhelming that he had to cover his ears. Beatrice tried to seem unfazed, but she too went rigid, taking in the chaos that was high school. At normal height, she had been at the top of the food chain, able to make or break another student’s day on a whim, but it was hard to imagine that she would have such an impact here at her size. 

End Notes:

Hope you all enoyed it! If you'd like, please comment and tell me what's good and what's not so good.

II - A Clumsy Principal by Notkent
Author's Notes:

A bit more action here.

“I'll take them inside ma’am,” the receptionist said warmly, “Principal O'Shannessey wants to welcome all the new “small" students in her office.” So Angie reluctantly dropped her children into the man’s hands and said her goodbyes. True to his word, the skinny young man took them into an office and towards a desk where a swarm of students already lingered. He clumsily dropped them down and left mumbling something about how the principal would be there shortly.

 

The siblings were left alone with their peers, most of whom didn’t seem too interested in mingling. Truth be told many of them were terrified of what was to come that day, and small groups of similarly sized students had already formed. Beatrice was the first to move, headed straight for the biggest group of students, a confident bounce in her step now that she was around people of similar size to her; it was as if she had never left high school.

 

“Ugh, how lame is it that we have to come back to school?” she demanded, barging into a circle of four students around the same height as she, “I'm Beatrice by the way.” From his position a few yards away, Dante could see that she slipped right back into her environment, but he was having less luck. As the alpha group made their way to the edge of the desk, Beatrice included, he began walking over to a group that was between 1 and 5cm tall. Before he could open his mouth however, the drop to the office burst open, sending a gust of air at the students that was enough to throw some off balance. The table vibrated as a colossal being entered, each step of her near bursting penny loafers like a small bomb going off.

 

The students gazed up at the rapidly approaching figure of the redheaded woman. Her curly hair fell messily to her shoulders, framing a chubby face with wide blue eyes. A beaming smile adorned her face showing off a row of pale white teeth. What most worried the students was her body; a tremendous 116kg sac of flesh was contained within the taut confines of an ill-fitting shirt and skirt. With the three top buttons undone, the off-white top was stretched against the sagging twin mounds of her breasts; the outline of a black bra a size too small clear against the fabric, near the point of giving up. The shirt formed a near fold where her bosom came to rest on the top of a protruding gut that threatened to pop the bottom buttons of the shirt as well, pushing out despite the skirt raised halfway over it. The elastic black tube had its own problems however as it was tasked with covering her hips and thighs. The bottom edge of the dark sheet reached maybe an inch below her crotch and left her meaty, thighs bare but for a slight coating of sweat. The stunned teens watched in awe as the fleshy beast lumbered towards them, each foot fall sending rippled through her body, and causing the tiny skirt to rise a little.

 

In all fairness, at 5’8" Marcia O’Shannessey didn’t have to worry about anyone peeping below her skirt normally, and she pulled it down occasionally when she remembered. The tiny students however were well below her was it and as she came to stand before the desk, her colossal form hanging over them, many backed away towards the other edge of the surface in fear of the twisted, grey, sweat-stained panties that peaked out from between her legs, held firmly against her wide, lower lips.

 

“Aww, don’t be shy children, I won’t hurt you,” she boomed with an upbeat Celtic chirp, “I'm Marcia, but you can call me Principal O’Shannessey. Let me be the first to welcome you to South Danley.”

 

“Barley placing at them, she began walking around the desk, showing off every angle of her rotund figure to the minuscule figures gathered on her workspace. There was a little shriek from behind Dante and he spun around towards the edge of the desk. In their instinctive retreat from the giantess, they had all gotten a little too close to the precipice of the women surface and as the teens got a little physical to maintain their space, one 6cm tall girl had lost her balance. Some of the students backed away quickly while others rushed to see if she was alright. Dante peered over the edge of the wood, making sure to crouch and keep his weight behind him in case a little shove helped him over.

 

Thankfully for the girl, she had landed not too far below on a soft, expansive surface, and seemed relatively unharmed.

 

“Well you certainly are a keen bunch,” Principal O’Shannessey chuckled, glancing at the group of students getting closer to her. She then looked up at her computer screen as she went to log in and pull up their introduction presentation. She checked her watch too to make sure she would be in time for the photographer that was covering their newsletter story about their newest additions to diversity. She absentmindedly pulled back her chair and went to sit down.

 

The tiny students were too stunned to speak, or yell, or do anything as the tiny girl was whipped back on her surface and completely obscured by the pasty behemoths that were the giantess’s thighs. Before the little human could utter a sound, Marcia slammed onto the seat, burying the tiny thing beneath her ass. Dante recoiled, feeling sick. He had been sat on before and could almost feel the crushing, overwhelming pain, and he had only survived because of how durable he was, but not all shrunken people were.

 

Principal O’Shannessey barley registered the near inaudible squelch beneath her skin and she shifted her bottom to get comfortable. She didn’t notice that the students had all gone quiet. There was a knock at the door and she looked up.

 

“Ah, come in. Okay kids, so before I give you my little welcome presentation and take you around to your first classes, we have a quick picture that needs to be taken. Now I’ll come around the table and I want all of your to get to the side until I’ve sat down, then come near me for the picture okay?” Principal O’Shannessey said cheerfully as the photographer set up. The teens remained silent as she stood and began shuffling around the contour of the table. Some breathed a sigh of relief as they saw her stand.

 

While some like Dante had been blessed with durability and quicker healing after they shrank, others, like the tiny girl now plastered  on the inside of Ms. O’Shannessey’s right thigh just below her butt cheek, could flatten like clay and then reform. Unfortunately, this didn’t keep them safe if they were stretched too far. Dante closed his eyes as the flattened figure of the girl disappeared between Principal O’Shannessey's thighs which squeezed together as they crossed. Every shrunken student heard the wet churn as she was ripped apart between the fatty trunks, emerging as a tiny red smear between the woman’s legs, completely unbeknownst to her. The tiny boy thought he would puke. On the first day he had shrunken he remembered seeing such horrible things, but then since he had been locked up at home and had been spared the tragedies that befell shrunken people every day. This was certainly a harsh reminder for him.

 

Marcia O’Shannessy strode before the table and turned to the photographer, giving her new investments … er students, a full view of her backside. The lumpy planets cast their shadow over every students there, and even the larger students like Beatrice realised that they could all too easily disappear between them if their colossal headteacher forgot about them. With a mumbled warning, the massive ass began to descend on a thankfully empty part of the table. A 2cm tall girl beside Dante gulped as the lipomatous mass bulged outwards and expanded over the hard surface.

 

“Come close children so the nice man can take his photo, then we can get cracking,” O’Shannessey chirped deafeningly, positioning herself so that the students could be seen in their little swarm beside her massive leg. She was still oblivious to the girl smeared just below crotch against the fat of her thigh.

 

After a few quick shots, the cameraman left and the massive woman had given her slideshow to the students on her computer screen, easily big enough for them all to see from her desktop. Dante paid special attention to a particularly quickly swept over portion discussing the school’s liability in case of injury.

 

“Now, as you know its quite difficult to guarantee that absolutely nothing will ever happen to you here so your parents have all signed disclaimers for the off chance that you get hurt while on school property. Its just a formality of course and you shouldn’t be afraid to explore, but just know that some students might not always be as attentive to where you are as I am,” O’Shannessey chuckled quickly despite the less than amused faces below her, “Also, it is imperative for your safety that you make all roll-calls so that we know that you are still in the school. There’s a long waiting list for smaller students who want to start here so if you miss more than 4 classes, you will be expelled and your space given to someone else.”

 

Dante understood very well what that meant; if he missed four classes because he was unable to get to the roll-calls, the school would simply wash their hands of him, and no one would come looking for him. 

 

III - A Forgotten Girl by Notkent
Author's Notes:

More fun with the principal and a new teacher.

Dante bumped into another tiny student as Principal O’Shannessey's steps shook the world. He was currently in her hand as she walked them personally to their next classes. Unfortunately, her languid pace had meant that they had already missed their first two classes. Dante was keeping a close eye on any clock he saw and prayed she would hurry up, but he was equally hoping that she never got to his class. Because it meant that she would leave him there, with all those colossal students he didn’t know. Because regardless of her carelessness, she was his last safety net, and he wasn’t ready to try his act without her there. Soon enough however, there were only five of them left; Beatrice and a similarly sized girl, maybe a centimetre taller, Dante, a stressed looking blonde around 4cm tall, and a redheaded girl that was just shorter than Dante.

 

“Well, only three more stops,” Principal O’Shannessey gasped, coming to a stop in front of a classroom from which a single voice radiated.

 

“… donc l’homme ne pense jamais a ce qu’il gagne, mais jamais oublierait-il ce qu’il a perdu …”

 

“Ms. Guillain, I have a student for you,” Marcia announced, barging into the class, “Mr. Hasarvana.” She plucked Dante roughly  from her palm and presented him to the French teacher between two fingers. Dante struggled to breathe as his face was pressed into the flesh of her thumb but was soon relieved when he was dropped a few feet into a waiting palm. Unlike Principal O’Shannessey's rough, dry hand, the surface Dante landed on was soft and warm. He managed to get his balance and looked up into the eyes or his teacher-to-be. But his eyes got stuck on her chest. Ms. Guillain’s light grey, pin striped top had two buttons undone, but unlike the saggy masses on the principal’s chest, revealed cleavage between two firm, enormous boobs. They hung over flat abdomen like an impossible cliff, the juxtaposition making them seemed even fuller. Her lightly tanned skin stretched up a slender neck to a gorgeous face with high, rosy cheeks and thin red lips. She had the slightest hint of eye liner that gave an irresistibly attractive aura to her dark, hazel eyes.

 

“He's also going to be in your home-room, so get familiar,” Principal O’Shannessey called as she carried the other students out, shutting the door behind her.

 

“What is your name?” Ms. Guillain asked softly with a hint of her native accent. Her breath washed over him, carrying the scent of her morning coffee.

 

Je m’appelle Dante, enchanté madame Guillain,” Dante replied fluently, he had studied French for years before he had shrunk and was keen to impress his beautiful teacher any way he could.

 

Pas mal mon petit,” she chuckled, “But you can call me Celine.”

 

“Now class, Dante here will be joining us,” she said, walking between the islands that were desks, effortlessly keeping the eyes of the boys in the class, some shamelessly looking at her and other glaring at Dante with jealousy. This only grew with what she did next.

 

“I won’t be able to hear you if you ask a question from a desk,” she said, half to herself and half to him, “So I’m going to put you here.” She raised him past her voluptuous bosom and gently dropped him onto her shoulder. Dante managed to stand up for a second before nearly losing his balance. He leaned back and slipped onto her collarbone. On Ms. Guillain’s skinny figure, the shirt clung to her skin and he was able to perch on the outline of her clavicle.

 

Voila,  now Dante, can you hear me alright?” she asked.

 

“Yes, ma’am,” the boy said shakily as she moved. Despite the grace with which the 30-year-old Ms. Guillain carried her herself, her movements were still powerful and her steps still shook the tiny boy as she continued her lesson. Dante could see quite a bit of the class from his position, and he definitely noted more than one sour look aimed his way. In truth, he would be jealous of himself too for his seat gave him a perfect view down Ms. Guillain’s cleavage, her bosom stretching out like a canyon before him. He was mesmerised by the way they bounced ever so slightly when she turned quickly, unfortunately, the sudden movements were slowly pushing him around too. One turn from the board back to the class was particularly fast, and Dante lost his balance, tumbling forwards off her clavicle. Some of the students in the front row saw, but said nothing, and Ms. Guillain was totally oblivious to the tiny boy’s peril. He felt the weightlessness of free fall and barely noticed the colossal breasts that quickly swallowed him. He tumbled a few more centimetres in until sudden pressure on either side stopped him dead. Dante panicked as the mammaries came together, pressed tight by the shirt, and engulfed him. Celine’s firm bosoms was warm and smooth, pressing his body in from all sides in their hot embrace. Dante’s breath was knocked out of him and it was hard to catch it as his body was totally pinned between the mounds. After a second, Dante began to struggle, to try to get Ms. Guillain’s attention, but the giantess barley noticed it. She thought it was an itch and swiftly adjusted her bra with one hand (much to the pleasure of the boys in her audience.

 

The sudden movement came like a tidal wave to Dante as his support was jostled around, and his body with it. The breasts pushed and kneaded him between them, effectively smothering him, but he managed to get his head clear of the fray to some extent. He breathed in deep, trying to fill his desperately deprived lungs with oxygen. The air within Celine’s shirt was much hotter than without, and heavy with the overpowering scent of her perfume. The light, rosy smell flooded his nostrils and made him gag, but in his hot, humid prison, he needed the air. Dante realised that he was sweating, not form the effort of keeping his head out of the tight cleavage, but from the heat. He started panting, but any chance he had of getting his teacher’s attention was dashed as she began to speak.

 

Her voice vibrated through her chest and hit Dante like a deafening wall all around him, closing in and battering his focus. The best he could do was to keep breathing and pray that his torment would come to an end soon. But it was an hour-long class, and they had barley gone through half of it.

 

***

 

Talia was starling to get worried. It had been ages since the colossus of a principal had started delivering students to their classes, yet she was still on her sweaty, disgusting palm. She was headed back around the school for the hundredth time.

 

“I'm sorry dear, I just can’t seem to find your …” she mumbled as she checked rooms for the tiny girl’s class., “I could have sworn they were … Oh my.”

 

Talia didn’t like the abrupt way the giantess stopped, making her curly red hair bob forward as she tumbled flat onto the giantess’s palm.

 

“I'm really sorry dear but I desperately need the restroom, we’ll find your class in a moment,” O’Shannessey said, diverting towards the women’s restroom and pushing through the door. The tiny girl was starting to get worried, she tried to protest but the colossal woman was already entering a stall int he slightly filthy room. She slammed the door behind her and, keeping Talia in her left hand, began to pull down her skirt with the right. Talia could only see her upper body, but watched in terror as the principal’s planet-sized bosom bounced as she wiggled out of the ill-fitting pencil skirt. The smell reaching the tiny girl’s nostrils was a mix of piss and stale faeces; it made her queasy, but Talia tried to keep it together.

 

Suddenly, a high-pitched roar nearly shattered her eardrums and the giantess reached down into a pocket int he skirt for her phone. As she answered, Talia became aware of the fingers curling upwards on the hand she stood on. With a shriek she tumbled to the side as Marcia O’Shannessey's hand tilted and reached down.

 

“What do you mean it didn't;’t go through? Do I have to do everything?" She growled into the device, but Talia was barely listening as she was lowerefurther, faster. She held on tight to the finger she had slid down, the middle one. But she was dangerously close to the tip. She watched in awe and horror as she descended past the giant woman's belly, now freely able to push against the top and peer out unbecomingly from beneath. But she descended further still and sooner than she would have liked, Talia was face to face with a horrific forrest of red. Worse still, it was getting bigger. The tiny redhead screamed as loudly as she could but the titaness drowned out her cry with her echoing voice, so far above.

 

Marcia O'Shannessey's flabby thighs spread as she began to sit down on the toilet seat, spreading apart the fat to reveal her heavily wooded bush, erupting over the brim of her twisted panties. The crotch of the fabric was barely visible, havien twisted and pulled into the crevice of her vagina, but this would have to be pulled out for her to pee. As the goddess reached withjn herself using two fingers, her tiny charge too disappeared. Talia was slowly pushed into the hot, moist flesh of her vaginal lips, the sticky surface embracing her and morphing around her tiny body. The heat and musk was overwhelming to her tiny nose and she feared she would surely drown.

 

Fortunately, she soon reached a slightly different surface, one that although throughly soaked, was rougher. With a quick tug, Principal O'Shannessey tugged the fabric out and subconsciously scrunched it flat as she pulled into down to her knees.

 

"I can't believe stuff like this happens!" She complained into the phone, "Where's the accountability?"

 

Talia struggled to get the sticky goo of her principal’s pussy juices off her face, breaking thorough to breathe, but she was disoriented. She seemed to be lying in a hammock of sorts, but a colossal one with many ridges. The fabric was a little damp though, and reeked of stale urine and woman. Before she could figure out what she was on, the monumental white trunks on either side of her began to move. She became fearfully aware of a diminishing sound of water falling.

 

"I'll be there in a minute," O'Shannessey boomed above as her left hand reached down been her legs. In standing from the toilet, she brought the full sight of a impossibly large body over the terrified girl, a few droplets of lingering urine raining down from her crotch. One hit Talia, drenching her body in the foul liquid and stinging her eyes. She was unable to move as the fabric was grabbed and hoisted skywards toward the massive lips far above. It was all Talia could do to not slip to the back of the narrow agreement as she reached the woman's nether region. With a terrified whimper, Tallia was pulled against the giantess within the browning panties. She was pressed into the th bush of curly, red pubic hair that Marcia never got around to trimming.

 

The rough fibers scratched her tiny body raw, but things were getting worse, she was slipping. As the giantess shook and turn d to get her skirt up over her thick thighs, her panties began to slip back to their normal position. Completely immobilized by the gargantuan forces of the woman's groin, Talia was swept downwards through the forest of red and onto a far scatier place. The heat was overwhelming and made the little girl sweat almost instantly, though she barely noticed as the residual piss that clung to tiny hairs on the giant pussy bathed her in fluid, but the pressure continued. It was as if the panties were being sucked into the woman by some force, and Talia with it 

 

Principal O'Shannessey plucked her panties out from between her butt cheeks as she exited the bathroom. Unknowingly tu them into her pussy. Talia disappeared as she was swallowed up by the hungry vaginal lips, and she was forced into their fleshy embrace. She trashed against the walls and tried to keep her head up as bubbles of fluid started to fill the space.

 

Marcia felt a slight tingle in her crotch as she walked and glanced around to make sure she was a lone before reaching down. Her index finger deftly pressed against her pussy, and in her attempt to snuff out the itch, she pushed the helpless little girl deeper into their pussy. Talia sputtered as the goddess's juices filled her mouth and her powerful pleasure muscles pinned her against the moist flesh. She couldn't move and could barely breath in the hot, humid air. Mercifully, her tiny body allowed her the kindness of blacking out, her tiny form going limp in the moving giantess's pussy.

 

***

 

Once she had finished assigning the reading for the week, Ms. Guillain dismissed her class. She strode to her desk and then suddenly remembered the tiny student that had been perched on her shoulder. The woman reached for where he should have been but started to panic when she felt nothing but her body. The woman’s eyes shot to the ground and terror, urgently scanning the pale pseudo-tiled floor, unsure of whether to look for a body or a blood stain.

 

Within her bosom, Dante was barely conscious as he was pummelled even more vigorously by the giantess’s movements. He wondered how much longer he would be in this hot, crushing prison, and how much longer he could survive.

 

“Umm, ma’am, you might want to check your top,” he heard a voice from miles away, and suddenly light broke into his cage.

 

Mon Dieu, thank you Allison,” Ms. Guillain’s voice boomed as her fingers reached down into her cleavage and plucked out her little prisoner.

 

“Are you alright? I’m so sorry, I had no idea you had fallen. Oh, it must have been terribly frightening!” she cried sincerely, staring at the slowly moving body in her palm. Dante managed to push himself to a sitting position as he was still gasping greedily for fresh air.

 

“I’m alright Madame,” he managed to croak, which at least removed the teary-eyed frown from the colossal face looming over him.

 

“Thank goodness,” she exclaimed, “I’m so happy you are okay.”

 

There were a few seconds of silence, and Dante looked up to find Celine Guillain’s eyes firmly fixed on him, roaming over his diminutive form. They were pretty eyes, green with a splash of blue around the pupil.

 

“Where would you like me to put you?” she whispered, the phrasing seeming a little odd to the boy.

 

“Umm, Principal O’Shannessey said we were to stick to the skirting on the walls, so just by the door would be alright,” Dante tried, the woman nodding her understanding, albeit with some concern in her eyes.

 

“Are you sure, you’ll be alright on your own? Can you even get to your next class in time?” she asked.

 

“I’m sure I’ll be fine ma’am, thank you,” Dante replied, hopping off her lowered palm onto the cool floor. He instantly felt the tremors of thousands of footfalls outside the slightly ajar door, the mere feeling making him feel a little nauseous, but he had to face the corridor, if he was ever going to be able to get back to living a semi-normal life. So taking a deep breath, he stepped over the threshold, into the death-trap that was the high school hallway.

 

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed it.

IV - A Big Buddy by Notkent
Author's Notes:

A bit of M/m stuff coming up.

Dante couldn’t believe the noise. At normal size, the chattering and yelling of students had been a mild nuisance at most, but at his miniscule height, the boy was overwhelmed by a whole host of new and terrifying sounds. The thundering booms of footsteps, the earsplitting squeaks of rubber sneakers being dragged across the floor and the metallic clanging of lockers and keys, were all quite frightening. As he did his best to remain against the base of the wall and away from the titanic shoes.

 

After a few minutes, he encountered his first problem. While theoretically the walls were very safe to walk beside, he wouldn’t be able to stay the course given that the lockers were built against the walls, and formed an impossibly high wall for him to have to surpass to continue. Or he could venture into the corridor. After a few more seconds of thinking, he decided that he would get nowhere just standing like an ant against the wall, so he moved as close to the metal lockers as he could and started away from the wall. He kept a hand on the cool, vibrating surface of the metal as he went, approaching the corner that would surely bring him into the most terrifying field he would cross in his life.

 

The sight was even more impressive than he had imagined. He had seen giants in his life, like when his Aunt Lee had come to visit, or when he spotted his mother and her lovers from a distance, but to be this close, to so many, was truly humbling. The girl before him was enormous, with filthy red sneakers that easily overshadowed him. Faded jeans hung just shy of her skinny ankles, still several times wider than he was. She was focused on something inside her locker, miles above his head, but certainly paid no attention to the ant of a human that was walking across the width of her locker, dangerously close to her shoes.

 

Dante made a small dash for the last foot of distance, feeling a momentary safety before he thought about the next locker he would have to cross. The boy who stood by it would have seemed innocent enough, but for the 2cm tall Dante, the 14-year-old’s 250-pound body was like a planet, one that could very easily end his life. Dante marveled at the titanic columns of his legs, blocking all sight of what might be behind them. His grotesque gut pressed against his t-shirt and jumper, its underside visible like a sea of pale white to the tiny boy. Dante stared for a few moments longer, before he started to note the giant’s posture.

 

The colossal sneakers weren’t pointed at the locker, but rather almost straddled his position, and the shadow cast by the titan’s body was directly over him. Dante glanced up to see two beady eyes glaring down at him from the heavens: he froze. The eyes alone would have scared Dante half to death, but the grin on the bigger boy’s chubby lips was like something out of a nightmare. The miniscule boy could barely move as the plump hand descended on him, roughly scooping him up and holding him tightly in its fleshy embrace. Dante groaned as the pressure increased but he was also aware of rising very quickly. He was brought up and finally allowed to breathe.

 

The sight he held wasn’t pretty. The giant of a boy was holding him in a wrapped fist, uncomfortably close to his massive maw.

 

“Hiya little buddy,” his voice had yet to break, and creaked with an awkward prepubescent pitch. The breath that spewed from the massive, rosy jowls carried the reek of morning breath and salami, “So you’re one of the freaks from the trial huh?”

 

Dante didn’t get a chance to respond as the torrent of horrid breath continued, “Well I personally love the idea of you guys being at school. We’re going to have some fun today buddy.” The threat sounded almost like a twisted joke, and on some irrational level, Dante prayed that it was.

 

“Timmy, we’ve got Ms. Daniels next, let’s go,” a voice called, and the giant stiffened, before smiling down with malice.

 

“Well, I guess you’re going to have to wait until after class,” he sneered down at his captive, “You’re in luck though, because I have lunch next, so we can play a long,, fun game. Too bad I get gassy just before eating.”

 

The boy turned so quickly that Dante’s world spun, but as he did so, the giant hand shot behind him and down. Before Dante knew where he was going, he was dropped onto a smooth, soft surface. A second later, a powerful finger three times his size smothered him and pressed him down into the crack between Timmy’s ass-cheeks. The finger emerged a second later, alone. Dante almost drowned as the fatty ass cheeks swallowed him up, drenching his body in foul sweat and fetid skin.

 

Timmy’s jeans were almost too small to contain his girth, and thus they squeezed his fat together quite tightly. As a result, Dante was aware of each step, his body ground painfully between the pale surfaces, trapped in the darkness of his butt-crack. He felt the teenager waddling to a classroom and stop. Suddenly, Dante became very aware of the fact that the behemoth Timmy was about to sit down for a class. The entire process seemed to happen in slow motion.

 

First came the tightness. As his knees bent and his hips flexed, the jeans drew in tight against his butt as the fatty mounds tried to expand and spread, crushing Dante between them to the point where he could barely breathe. Thanking whatever gods for his durability, Dante managed small inhalations through his nose, each time forced to endure the stench of the boy’s rear, or risk opening his mouth and gulping down his ass sweat.

 

When the colossus made contact with the plastic chair, Dante almost thought he would die, as even the sturdy frame of the seat creaked under the boy’s weight. Dante was pressed further into the god’s flesh, reducing his ability to breathe to near nil. And then there was stillness, no movement, just the crushing, all-encompassing pressure within the teenage boy’s butt-crack.

 

A sudden shift of his rear felt like a landslide to his tiny prisoner, as Timmy all but forgot about his captive, and wiggled his bottom to get more comfortable. Dante was half pleased to be shifted a little, not knowing that he had slid further into the teen’s butt; his head was in a slightly less tight space and he could take a deep breath, which he thoroughly enjoyed, despite the smell.

 

The heat hit him without warning, a jet of burning, noxious gas that made no sound other than a hissing only audible to Dante’s tiny ears. As the fumes brought the tiny boy near to losing consciousness, Timmy smiled at his masterfully silent fart. He hadn’t been kidding about getting gassy before lunch. Dante’s eyes and nose burned with the horrible gas while his skin was red from the heat of what had shot out of the sphincter that was very close to him in the dark cavern. He only had to wait a few seconds before another putrid jet of steam shot straight into his face. Dante screamed as he nearly threw up, but did so in vain; no one would hear him in here. The third fart was too much, and with only about a minute of his bodily gases, Timmy had knocked his prisoner out cold; a limp, sweat drenched body by his anus.

 

***

 

Dante awoke as he was peeled off the putrid skin he had been stuck to for god-knew how long. He noticed that they were no longer in a classroom, but rather a very brightly lit square of a room. The floor seemed to be tiled and white, far below him, and the walls were strangely blue, not connected with the floor other than by metal columns in the corners. Dante was held upside down as he was lifted by his legs, giving him a full view of the bare ass he was leaving, the teenage giant’s trousers and boxers far below around his ankles. He was brought quickly up to the giant’s face, where his nose sucked in the air around him, pulling his hair and his body towards it.

 

“God damn you stink!” he chuckled, his breath carrying the fresh scent of chocolate milk and cheese. His laugh was mean-spirited and quiet, a factor that chilled Dante to the bone; this kid was dangerous.

 

“Haha, alright there, buddy,” Dante tried, his voice raspy from his torment, “That was kind of funny I guess, but you can put me down now.”

 

“My thoughts exactly,” Timmy said, a malicious grin on his face. Dante regretted his words, but was surprised to see that he was descending. But something was wrong, Timmy wasn’t bending down, and why were his trousers around his ankles. Dante looked down and swallowed hard. He was quickly approaching a monumental, semi-erect penis, spurting out from a thin collection of brown pubic hair. The pale structure was probably about as wide as he was tall, and maybe a dozen times longer. Before he could protest, the fingers holding his leg released and he fell the last inch or so onto the soft skin of Timmy’s dick.

 

Dante had to wrap his arms around the member to avoid falling onto the tiles so far below, a fall that would surely break something. As his arms stretched to barely cover a third of the circumference of the penis, he felt the massive structure harden beneath him and rise. Timmy was clearly enjoying the feeling of power from subjecting the tiny human to his will in so humiliating a way … as well as the feeling of the tiny living creature massaging his genitals.

 

“That’s right, now suck my dick!” he grunted, but lost himself in his excitement. Dante lifted his face off the warm skin for a second before a massive hand slammed down on him, wrapping around him and the boy’s member and pressing him against the skin. Dante yelled out for the boy to stop, but Timmy was already having far too much fun. The feeling of the other boy on his dick, completely under his control and forced to do whatever Timmy felt like making him do as immense. The thoughts alone of how he could degrade and humiliate this pathetic creature was making Timmy very hard indeed and his hand began to stroke the tiny body up and down his penis.

 

Dante struggled to breathe as he was rhythmically dragged up and down along the 14-year-old’s erect shaft, the pace slowly getting faster, and the grip getting steadily tighter. His complaints were lost among the squishing sounds that accompanied the teen’s jacking off, and were it not for his durability, Dante was sure he would have been crushed in the boy’s excited hands. Instead, as Timmy came to climax, he had a delightful idea. With Dante glued to his hand by the seeping pre-cum, Timmy finished his final stroke by bring the tiny boy right onto the tip of his penis, holding him against it in a cupped hand.

 

Dante screamed as Timmy’s head exploded with hot, creamy semen, flooding over his body in the cupped hand. The nasty, viscous fluid practically stuck him to the giant palm and all he could hear was his laughing.

 

“AHAHAHA! Look at how pathetic you are!” Timmy boomed, now rubbing his cum drenched hand along his shaft, forcing Dante to slide along, lubricated by the teen’s juices, “You’re a joke!”

 

The massive face chuckled cruelly at the limp, sticky body in his hand before lowering him slightly and dropping him into the massive boxers around his ankles. And it was exactly what Dante had been waiting for. Using the elasticity of the fabric, his bolt straight body pushed into the fabric before shooting back out behind the titanic boy.

 

Timmy realized too late what had happened and hastily bent forward to grab his tiny toy. Dante ran for everything he was worth, covering as much ground as his little legs could. He narrowly surpassed Timmy’s reach seconds before the colossal boy lost his balance. He had leaned too far forwards and his trousers by his feet stopped him from being able to catch himself. He tumbled forwards into the closet toilet, slamming his forearm against the seat with an ear-shattering crash. Dante didn’t dare to turn back as he ran beneath the cubicle door, fear pumping through his veins and willing his body to move faster than he had ever thought possible.

 

The ground beneath him shook as Timmy tried to regain his footing with a rumbling groan, but further earthquakes were coming from in front of him. Dante stared up at the main bathroom door as it slowly opened, and a giantess stepped through. He was still running towards her faded red flats as they rose, one at a time, miles into the air, and came crashing down with bone-crushing weight, against the tiled floor.

 

“What’s going on in here?” demanded a skinny woman in her 30s, mercifully stopping with her legs shoulder width apart. Dante didn’t hesitate to sprint between the massive feet as he aimed for the slowly closing door. Just as he reached the edge of the tiles, a cubicle door burst open and Timmy stumbled out, breathing hard as if he had struggled to get dressed so quickly.

 

“Young man what is the meaning of this?” roared the librarian so loudly that Dante almost tripped trying to shield his ears.

 

“Miss, I was just pissing and I slipped …” came Timmy’s meek reply as Dante all but dove off the tiles, into a heavy, waist deep jungle of dark blue fibers. He dared a glance back at the now closed bathroom door but didn’t stop running. He didn’t know where, but he kept struggling, trudging through the carpet to get away from his tormentor. The cum that layered his body was starting to dry, making movement difficult, but also making him stick to the carpet fibers a little. The sound of the big door behind him opening sent him into a frenzy as he both glanced behind him and kept running.

 

The behemoth form of the obese freshman loomed in the distance, his reddened face swiveling as he scanned the floor for his prey. For a second, Dante thought he had made it, but just as he thought he could slow down, the dark, beady eyes met his and fixed on him. Dante screamed as loudly as he could, but there was no one nearby to hear him as Timmy took a step towards him. Dante knew he should turn his head to where he was going, to run faster, but the feeling of the boy’s enormous cock against him, the steamy cum that he nearly drowned him …. It was all too vividly etched into his mind, and he couldn’t look away.

 

The tiny Asian boy was stopped dead as his body collided with a wall of flesh. An odd, prickly softness met him as the sock-clad foot swung past, smothering his tiny body. Dante panicked as his body stuck to the sock with ease, getting him carried off uselessly across the air. As he noticed the thick odor of the tiniest bit of foot sweat, the sock came down onto the carpet, pressing his body into it beneath the ball of the foot. While the pressure didn’t crush him immediately, he was well and truly immobilized, and his captor would soon be upon him.

 

V - A Heaven Sent by Notkent

Timmy had seen the foot take Dante out and stepped up to its owner with a wicked smile on his face. But he froze when he followed the pink sock-covered foot up to a bare calf. The tanned, athletic leg ended in a pair of tight ¾ denim shorts, and further to a beautifully sculpted abdomen, flat against a tank top. The pre-pubescent boy’s eye lingered on a massive bosom, perfectly round and perky, struggling to remain in the stretched gray fabric.

 

“Can I help you?” a muffled voice reached Dante’s ears as the giantess’s foot remained firmly on his body. It was vaguely feminine, but tit was hard to judge because everyone’s voice thundered n Dante’s ears.

 

“Um … I uh,” he heard Timmy stammered, “I’m looking for a …. Well, a, umm …”

 

After a few more seconds of struggling to keep his eye up, the obese giant muttered an apology and rushed out of the library.

 

Dante had little respite however as the enormous leg that stood on him rose slightly, taking his sticky body along with it. The boy breathed in the mix of fresh, rosy washing detergent and mild sweat, trying to take in as much air as his little lungs could before the sole came down again, crushing him against the carpet. The giantess barely noticed the sensation of some miniscule object beneath her foot, and even then assumed it was just a stray pebble of something.

 

Dante screamed into the thick jungle of carpet as the tiniest bit of pressure threatened to splatter his body amongst the fibers, immense pain shooting through every inch of his body, his nociceptors roaring on the backdrop of creaking bones. With her head firmly focused on her books, the brunette subconsciously increased the vigor with which she toyed with her little victim.  Dante gasped in momentary relief as the foot lifted him off the ground for the shortest moment, before crashing back down freely and dragging back along the carpet. Mercifully, the force was enough to rip him off her sock, but he was still underneath it, and now beneath her toes.

 

Unlike the omnipresent, all-consuming presence of the ball of her foot, her toes only held him down lightly. Dante couldn’t make out the individual toes, but he could see that with her foot flat, the arches of her toes were high enough for him to lie beneath. His body was flat, held perpendicular to what he assumed was her big toe. Without warning, the giantess curled her toes, collapsing the powerful digits around the insignificant teen under them. Dante shook in agony as he felt his left shoulder pop out of its socket from the force of the movement, but before he could even dare to try to move it, the giantess’s heel rose and her toes flattened, crushing his body beneath them and forcing the humeral head back into its socket. The boy was in heel, his entire body aching and now drenched in sweat, from him and from her foot. It was becoming unbearably hot under her foot, and with no sign of an end in sight, Dante Hasarvana wondered if this would be his life now; a toy for whatever sadistic giant that came upon him. He relaxed a little, tired of fighting against the herculean strength of the unaware giantess’s pedal digits. He lashed out with both hands before going limp and awaiting his fate.

 

“What was that?” questioned a voice from the heavens, and with it, the pressure on him was lifted.

 

***

 

As soon as Talia awoke, she panicked. She found herself in a hellish cavern, pitch-black and slimy. What was worse, nothing seemed stable. The walls pulsed against her limbs and seemed to move irregularly, despite a regular, biphasic booming coming from everywhere and nowhere all at once. The tiny redhead tried to stand and found that the tremors that shook her world at regular intervals threw her down. As her head fell on an irregular spot and nearly sank in the thick, hot fluid that layered it, she thrashed about, throwing her arms this was and that to try to get up, to get away. Unfortunately, she realized that her movements had somehow angered the cave, as the pulsing of the walls became steadily more vigorous and the fluid swelled in volume. Talia froze dead, she remembered where she was.

 

Marcia O’Shannessey wobbled towards her office, having to work her way past student between classes. She was having a hectic day. After her call in the bathroom, she had had to sort out two missing substitute teachers, some incident in the library, and three parent meetings about their kids. The latest incident was about a regular troublemaker who the librarian caught masturbating in the bathroom. What kind of kids do we have these days? Still, Marcia couldn’t help but feel a little jealous; it wasn’t like she didn’t have needs. It was a Monday, but she was already feeling the stress and tension from a sex-less weekend. Perhaps she would go out tonight and try to settle that. Her frustration wasn’t helped by a pang of excitement from her pussy that threatened to make her wet herself. She instinctively stuck her index finger down and reached between her fat lips to fish out her panties, likely that cause of her arousal.

 

Unbeknownst to her, the colossal digit caught Talia unawares, pressing her into the vaginal wall and smothering her in the hot flesh. Thankfully, the tiny girl had the reserves to latch onto the fabric wall of the panties and was fished out with it in a single tug. Talia breathed somewhat fresher air as she emerged from the woman’s cunt, remaining trapped within her underwear. As the finger disappeared, and Marcia continued walking, the panties were quickly pulled tight against her crotch. Still drenched in her juices, Talia was sandwiched between the moist panties and the now sealed vaginal lips.

 

A door clicked and Principal O’Shannessey was at her desk again. As her titanic body shifted to sit down, Talia slipped ever so slightly. Whilst she was spared the full weight of the woman, the giantess’s nether lips came crashing down on her as she sat and pressed further on her as the behemoth leaned forwards. The lips parted slightly, and as Talia screamed and plead and prayed, her legs were swallowed up between them. She felt sick, a desperate, primal fear of impending doom, but there was nothing she could do about it. Suddenly, Marcia jolted forward on her seat, her crotch rubbing hard on the leather chair. Talia’s world went dark as she was once more thrust into the grown woman’s pussy, back into the steamy, sticky pool between her ginormous legs. Marci barely felt her as she dared not move lest she excite the beast. Instead she cried, her imperceptible tears disappearing in the sea of her Principal’s vaginal fluids.

 

***

 

Dante soared into the sky, still attached to the monstrous sole that had both saved him from Timmy’s torment, while simultaneously making him suffer as well. Now, as clear light and fresh air flooded his surroundings, he could clearly make out the soft pink sock he was almost glued to. Strangely, the tiny boy was thankful for how clean the sock seemed, despite the odor weighing in his nostrils. He knew that it could have been far worse. The giantess numbly crossed her leg over her other knee and peered down at the carpet.

 

Straining his neck upwards, Dante tried to see who this giantess was, but the curve of her toes was too great, and blocked his sight. He did manage to see a few stray locks of chestnut brown hair hanging down. Suddenly, the massive foot shifted and an angelic face gazed down at him from the heavens. Her hair was indeed long, falling beside her head to about midway down her back. Deep, rich sapphire eyes were fixed on him with a mix of horror and confusion, perfectly still. For a moment, she was still, barely breathing, until her full, red lips parted, and a hand shot over it to stifle her gasp.

 

“Oh my god,” she whispered, her voice a sweet, soft melody.

 

Two fingers appeared before Dante and gentle peeled him free of her foot, applying only the slightest pressure and causing him no pain. She effortlessly brought him away from the limb that had caused him so much torment and carefully placed him on the book in front of her, withdrawing her hand quickly so as not to frighten him.

 

“Are you …. Are you hurt?” she asked softly.

 

Dante stared up at the seated goddess in her grey tank top. He had to almost lie on his back to meet her eyes, his own gaze creeping up a toned abdomen and enormous breasts that seemed to defy gravity in holding so firm and so high. Her face was somehow even more stunning, full of energy and cheer despite the concerned look she was giving him. He realized he was staring.

 

“Umm, yeah … I mean no,” Dante stammered, “I’m okay,” he finally concluded.

 

Her breasts wobbled as she sighed from relief, “Thank god, I thought I killed you. What’s the big idea sneaking around under my foot anyway?”

 

“I … uh … Well, you actually saved me I guess,” Dante started, taking a seat on the open page and gazed up at her as he began to explain what had happened. Before long he became aware that he was babbling, but surprisingly, the girl listened. Dante jumped with fright when she leaned forward but managed to continue when he realized that she was merely trying to hear him better, his voice too quiet even in the semi-silent library. As she leaned on her elbow, Dante could see a smooth, bare arm, tanned from a healthy life outside and ever so slightly muscular.

 

“I am so sorry Dante,” she breathed when he finished, “You poor thing, that must have been horrible.”

 

She reached towards him with her right hand, the enormous expanse of skin flew towards him, filling his sky. Dante tumbled backwards in shock and the hand stopped. She then curled back her tree-like fingers and reached with only her index. Dante stayed still as the digit hovered above him, as wide as he was and impossibly longer, but her touch was so gentle, so light, that Dante felt a wave of ease spread through him. She too seemed to relax and her finger pressed him a little more, she smiled.

 

“Sorry about that, I guess I must be kind of scary to you,” she observed, her green eyes sparking as a ray of sunlight reflected off them, still fixed on him. She withdrew her finger, crossing her arms as she leaned them on the table, her colossal breasts pressing against them as she did so, threatening to burst over the wide neck of her top.

 

“Why did you come back to school?” she asked, then immediately regretted it. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it in a bad way or anything. It’s just … It seems like a really dangerous place for you.”

 

“I guess I didn’t really think about it that far,” Dante admitted, “I was just really excited to leave the house.”

 

“Aww, you poor thing,” she cooed, “You’re pretty brave.”

 

Dante blushed as her smile broadened and she took him in with her gaze. Suddenly he wasn’t a tiny human in the presence of a giantess. He was just a boy, taking to a girl that was way out of his league. Her face was perfect, her features soft and alluring. Her lips had the slightest pout, inviting a kiss, so far above him. He had had a girlfriend once before, but compared to the goddess who allowed him to sit before her, she had been nothing.

 

“I’m Allison by the way,” she said, cheerfully, “So are you a freshman?”

 

“Haha, it’s actually my last year,” Dante said, slightly embarrassed.

 

“Wow, okay,” Allison giggled, “Lucky for you I like older guys.”

 

For a 16-year-old, Allison was surprisingly knowledgeable, as Dante chatted with her about the book he was sitting on. He had never paid too much attention at school, and he found himself very quickly lost in her words. He contributed as well as he could, and even made her laugh once, for which they got a stern shushing from the librarian. For the most part, they were quiet anyway, with Dante’s tiny lungs barley able to project his voice up to the giantess’s ears, and Allison whispering so as not to hurt his. Dante was more than content looking up at the angelic, smiling face above him, her full, red lips, parted slightly as she spoke.

 

Dante almost feel back as a figure appeared behind Allison, looming very close and leaning in towards her neck. He didn’t know what to do, but Allison noticed that he had frozen in fear.

 

“Guess who?” sang a slightly twangier voice as the blonde giantess kissed Allison’s neck, the brunette closing her eyes and smiling rather than being surprised.

 

“Hey stranger,” she replied, tilting her head back and locking lips with her girlfriend. Dante just watched the unbelievable scene unfold as the two giantesses kissed, the blonde shivered a little.

 

“God, I forget how much I love that tongue,” the blonde giggled. Her face was fashioned carefully and highlighted bright blue eyes. Her lips were delicately rouged and her grin oozed arousal. Her hair was curled slightly and flawlessly golden. As Allison turned around in her chair, Dante took in the other girl in all her glory. She was gorgeous, with slightly smaller breasts than Allison but an equally shapely figure. Her flat abdomen showed below a light pink crop-top, drawing the eye smoothly to her waist, its form clear beneath a knife-pleated, floral skirt, just reaching halfway down her skinny thighs.

 

“Now how could you forget that? Do you need a reminder?” Allison whispered, which made the other girl smile broadly.

 

“I guess, we’ll see if I have time tonight,” she said casually, brushing her hair back with a hand, “What are you doing?”

 

The giantess glanced down at the book and instead of reading the page, went to check the cover. Dante tumbled onto the side as her deftly grabbed one face of the book and began to close it, to see the title. He scrambled to his knees and leapt off the page as the other half of the book slammed down with a thud that sent a shiver down the tiny boy’s spine.

 

“Emma! Be careful!” Allison cried, warranting another shush from the librarian. She pushed Dante away from the book with one hand, trying to protect him from it irrationally as she scooped him up. Dante was rolled onto the palm and pulled away from the table as both girls’ eyes were fixed on him.

 

“What is that?” Emma asked, her uncaring gaze laced with mistrust. Dante held her gaze and started to shake.

 

“He’s a student, and stop glaring at him, you’re scaring him,” Allison scolded, before turning to Dante, “Are you hurt? Just breathe, you’re okay now.”

 

“What is it part of like a community and service project or something?” Emma asked, giving Allison a look of confusion.

 

“No, he’s not, I’m just … making sure he doesn’t get hurt by careless people,” Allison shot, emphasizing that he wasn’t an object.

 

“Alright jeez, I didn’t know you wanted to fuck him!” Emma spat, looking hurt.

 

“That’s it, what is going on here?” the librarian hissed from behind the girls. Before Allison could hide him, she spied the tiny boy in her hand and snatched him up. Dante groaned as powerful fingers wrapped around him and squeezed him tightly in a warm, fleshy embrace.

 

“Ma’am it was nothing, can you give him back please?” Allison asked.

 

“You girls are making a lot of noise, so no, you can have your little, pet back at the end of the day,” the woman snapped, turning on her heel and walking away with Dante in tow. He couldn’t hear Allison’s protest as the librarian tightened her grip on the boy. Her steps were jarring, shaking him as her arms swung with each tap of her heels. They travelled for some distance before Dante heard a muffled conversation take place, something out a book being returned. He remained in the dark clutches of the librarian’s hand as she walked over to a step ladder.

 

Janet swore under her breath as she looked up to the shelf where the book had to go. Without really thinking what was in her hand, she lowered Dante down her leg and tucked him into the elastic band at the top of her thigh-high stocking. Dante was shoved roughly into the thin white fabric, pressed against her leg. Dante felt the abductor contract to stabilize her leg as she climbed the steps and he was smothered against the flesh by the unyielding fabric. He tried to struggle but his miniscule movements were barely felt by the 34-year-old giantess. She placed the book back and stepped off the ladder, adjusting her glasses as she walked back to her desk.

 

Having started at the school a year ago, the young woman had not thought she would end up a librarian. Like every keen reader and aspiring writer, she had wanted to get published, but it had just never worked out for her. She tucked her shirt back into the black pencil skirt before she sat down, sighing as she waited for something to happen. Janet was always able to finish her work quite quickly, but she was required to sit in the room until the end of the day and she often found herself with little to do, sitting alone in the library. She shifted her rear in her seat, bringing her legs together as she tried to get more comfortable, and inadvertently began crushing Dante between her thighs. He felt his body ache all over, his limbs trapped in her legs. He began to sweat, out of fear and from the heat, but the tepid moisture emerging from the

 

Soon enough, the students began leaving to get back to class at the end of lunch. Janet leaned back in her chair, bored out of her mind and ignoring the concerned look that the noisy brunette gave her as she walked out.

 

VI - A Little Fun by Notkent
Author's Notes:

Not much plot in this one, just a bit of fun, as per the title.

“Let’s get guys,” said Kyle, a blonde-haired senior about 18cm tall, leading their little group towards the door of the cafeteria. All together there were five of them, Kyle, a shorter African-American boy, a blonde who couldn’t get her eyes off Kyle, an Asian girl and Beatrice. As the second tallest, the mixed race South Asian girl very much saw herself as the obvious fit for Kyle, so had made sure to sit next to him over lunch, albeit on the floor, and had asked for his hand when she had to stand.

 

The largest of the shrunken students had found a corner in the canteen to eat, where one of the lunch ladies had brought them a plate of food. Having finished gorging themselves with disdain on mashed potatoes and beef, the group made their ways out into the hallway. Unlike for some of the smaller students, the group was visible and could walk without worrying about being stepped on.

 

“Kyle what do we even have next?” Macey asked, her blonde ringlets bobbing as she struggled to keep up with the bigger boy.

 

“Phys. Ed. I think,” he said solemnly. Beatrice loved the way his voice reverberated with a deep note when he was being serious, a grave tone for a gorgeous guy.

 

“How is that even going to work? Surely we can’t compete with … well the big kids,” Cindy complained as she followed.

 

“Stop worrying so much girls!” Beatrice snapped, “I think even Mike could outrun some of the chubbos I’ve seen here.” The 7cm African-American boy bristled, but didn’t say anything. In all fairness, he was not as comfortable as the others in the corridor, being the shortest and thus the most vulnerable. The group made its way down towards the stairs, which would take them to the changing rooms. After only a morning at the school, Beatrice was already sued to the constant vibrations of bigger students’ steps, and was hardly phased as they followed a colossal boy through the fire doors into the stairwell.

 

At her height, the stairs weren’t too difficult, and she could easily manage on her won, but why miss the opportunity? “Kyle, could you help me get down these,” she crooned, and the boy was more than happy to comply. She grabbed his hand and he held her as she dangled a foot off the edge of the step. Staying close to the wall, she used him like a rope and rappelled down to the surface of the step, landing on her feet as Mike leapt the same step and landed in a voluntary tumble.

 

“Wow, thank you Kyle! Could you help me with the next one too,” Beatrice asked as the two continued, with Kyle taking the steps by himself, leaving Cindy and Macey behind. They glanced at each other and slowly began helping each other down, with Cindy letting Macey go first, with their arms locked, and then Macey providing a raised step for Cindy’s foot as she climbed down. When they were halfway down, the fire door above them burst open and the chattering of girls echoed down the columnar space. Macey looked up in awe and terror as the colossal sneakers squealed against the linoleum steps and shook the stairs, each one getting louder, stronger and closer.

 

The two trailing girls rushed to the side of the step they were on as three giantesses thundered past, their foot falls heavy and uncontrolled. Macey knew that if she had ended up under one of them, no amount fo invulnerability would have saved her from shattering every bone in her little body.

 

Beatrice only took note of them when they were a few steps behind, and they were so close to the end of the stairs. Her eyes widened as a massive sneaker materialized over Kyle, the dirty sole dwarfing the boy with ease and growing rapidly.

 

“Look out!!” she screamed and Kyle dove off the step just as the shoe came down, unfortunately not fast enough. Bryony hadn’t even noticed the boy until she heard the tiny girl’s scream, but she didn’t have time to realize where it had come from. The slightly chubby girl’s sneaker trapped Kyle’s right foot beneath it and all 142lbs of weight shot down on it. The boy uttered a shriek of agony as his leg was crushed under the heavy rubber and all but ripped from his body as her heel rose and her toes twisted, grinding his crumpled flesh into the linoleum.

 

With a startled gasp, the gigantic brunette lifted her foot up quickly, pulling Kyle’s body up and accidentally tossing it forwards. The boy traveled a few feet before landing in a heap on the floor, clutching the ruined mess of his leg.. All three girls stopped and the group of tiny students did as well.

Beatrice broke the silence, “For fuck’s sake, watch where you’re going you ugly cow!” She hopped down the last few steps and rushed over to Kyle, but one of the giantesses got there first, her long legs soaring over her and coming to land on either side of Kyle.

 

As Beatrice watched in rage, her hand came down and plucked him carelessly from the ground, his screams falling on a bored face and uninterested face.

 

“I guess I should take him to the nurse or whatever,” the girl shrugged, “Guess I’ll catch you guys later.”

 

Turning on her heel, the giantess strode over the terrified little figures beneath her and skipped up the stairs, Kyle writhing in agony as her grip pressed his battered leg backwards against his body in horribly unnatural angle. The girl didn’t seem to notice, or didn’t seem to care as she happily thought about missing warm up in phys. ed.

 

Beatrice turned towards the rest of the group, angry that Kyle had to be the one to get hurt rather than someone less useful, like Macey. The three others however stood huddled together by the last step and on either side, were monumental shoes of the two remaining giantesses. Both were staring at the little people before them.

 

“Look what you did you fat whores!” Beatrice yelled crossly, “We could like, sue you for emotional distress.”

 

Satisfied that she had communicated her frustration, the 18-year-old called for her friends to follow her but they didn’t seem to want to move. All three stared with shaky legs at the blonde giantess, whose face had gone red, high in the sky.

 

“Did that thing just call me fat?” Bryony asked through clenched teeth.

 

“Honey, no. You are gorgeous and …” her friend tried.

 

“Shut up Georgia,” the blonde interrupted, she stepped forward heavily, shaking the ground beneath the tiny people’s feet and reached down towards the tiny girl that had dared insult her. Beatrice yelped as a massive hand wrapped around her and hoisted her off the ground. The south Asian girl’s legs were completely entombed in the palm and part of her waist was as well, but her back still curled as she shot upwards, and she had to stabilize herself with her hands. The giantess’s skin was warm and soft, allowing the tiny hands to sink into the flesh. As she rose, Beatrice passed Bryony’s thick thighs, barely contained within her jeans and passed the waist of her t-shirt, beneath which a small belly curved forwards. Beatrice hadn’t been so close to a normal girl near her own age in some time, and she was a little intimidated by the massive swellings that were the blonde’s budding breasts.

 

She finally came to a stop just about level with her mouth, a cavern big enough for her to curl up in, visible between two cracked, pink lips.

 

“What did you call me?” she demanded, her beefy breath washing over the tiny girl as her friends cowered below.

 

“I called you a fat, ugly whore! Because that’s what you are,” Beatrice replied, matter-of-factly,

 

The giantess’s face reddened even more and her grip tightened, causing her tiny captive to squeal in pain. She breathed hard until Georgia put a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Hey Bry, these things aren’t wort it. Let’s just go change,” she said.

 

“Oh, we’re going to change, and this little bitch is coming with us,” Bryony smiled maliciously down at the figure in her hand. With that, she took an immense stride forwards and her friend followed as they made for the changing rooms, leaving the three terrified shrunken students in the stairwell.

 

“Hey, let me go, tubby,” Beatrice complained, but her fists made no impact on the titanic teen’s skin. She yelled as she was swung back and forth until she saw Bryony push open a door and step through into a horribly humid room. The floor here was different, tiled and wet from the looks of it. The room itself was broken up into several square sections, with lockers and benches on one side and showers on the other, and it was quite busy. Girls or various ages, and in various states of undress sauntered about with no shame and Beatrice couldn’t help but wish that she were in the boys’ room.

 

Bryony and Georgia walked dover to an empty area of bench and dropped their bags down with resounding thuds. Beatrice was still firmly in the blonde girl’s hand but now her own hands were over her ears, shielding herself form the sheer volume of the noise.

 

“Now hold still or you’ll hurt yourself,” Bryony said to her captive before placing her on the bench, ignoring the tiny girl’s struggles. Beatrice started to get angry, but this was replaced by fear when she saw Bryony turn around, her colossal ass looming above her. As soon as the giantess’s hand withdrew, Beatrice struggled to get to her feet, but her leg slipped between the wooden boards of the bench, and she tumbled back onto her hands and knees.

 

Bryony unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them halfway down her thighs before sitting down. Caring little for what happened to the rude little girl beneath, she set her full weight down on Beatrice. The 10cm tall south Asian girl’s scream was swallowed up, as was her body, beneath the 15-year-old’s pantie clad ass.

 

“Now isn’t that just lovely? Don’t you just love my fat little ass on top of you? No? Come on, say something!” Bryony giggled, as she bent over to remove her shoes and jeans, grinding her butt onto the bench and smothering Beatrice beneath her. Thankfully, Beatrice was a little more durable than Kyle and despite the agony that screamed through her nerves, her body remained intact, albeit getting lathered with a small coating of sweat from the teen’s ass crack. Every movement was like having a steamroller run over her body but she was powerless to fight the massive rear.

 

Beatrice feared that she would pass out form the heat and lack of air when Bryony suddenly stood up, pulling a pair of tight blue gym shorts over her bum. Before the tiny girl could move however, the blonde’s massive hand snatched her up and thrust her between two bare, behemoth thighs. Beatrice put her arms out to protest, but with godly ease, Bryony snapped her legs together, burying her captive between the meat of her upper legs. Beatrice’s pleas for mercy were completely muffled by the teenager’s fat as the goddess changed into her sports top. After tying her hair back, Bryony fished her prisoner out from beneath her.

 

“Didn’t you just love that?” she mocked, grinning broadly, “Imagine how boring that would have been if I was all bony!”

 

Not giving Beatrice a chance to speak, she walked over to a locker. Opening it, she dumped her bag inside and then beheld her captive. “I’m going to play with you for real when I finish, but until then, have some fun in here.”

 

The giantess nonchalantly tossed the tiny figure on top of her bag before slamming shut the metal door, sealing Beatrice in darkness. As she started to catch her breath, Beatrice fumed and ran at the door, hammering against it with all her might, but to no avail. Surely someone would free her when they heard. But no one did. In fact, few of the gigantic teens in the changing room even heard her, and those that did, didn’t care enough to find out where it was coming from. Bryony rejoined Georgia as the two girls headed for their running class.

 

***

As the clock ticked by, Janet remained on her seat, flicking through a novel she had recently bought. The brunette casually turned a page on which the protagonist; a paladin, stalked slowly into the dragon’s den. She sighed and scanned the empty aisles of the library. She really needed to find something better to do with her time. As she started on the next page, her left hand snuck onto her thigh as the idea of the noble man facing off against an enormous dragon tingled her loins. But something felt strange.

 

Dante gasped for air as the giantess’s thighs parted a little and he was granted a breath. But his relief was short lived as, rather than being picked up, a firm finger slipped him from the stocking onto the leather chair. He was too weak to even lift himself off the surface, his body flaccid from his smothering.

 

“What the hell is that?” Janet asked aloud, looking away from her book and instantly spotting the tiny man between her legs. Still holding the book in her right hand, she reached down and poked the prone body. Dante couldn’t respond despite his best efforts.

 

“Oh right, that thing those girls were playing with,” Janet said, more to herself than to Dante. He wasn’t moving. “Oh, well.” And she went back to reading her story, the tiny object on her seat lost in favor of picturing her handsome knight, surging towards danger and the lair. As Dante started to regain the use of his body after so long without air, he felt the soft touch of fingers on his back. The colossal woman was engrossed in her book, but her hand wandered between her legs as the words caressed her mind and excited her body. Dante felt himself sliding forwards along the leather of the chair as the single finger was powerful enough to push his still prone body. He managed to flip onto his back and tried to push against the massive digit, but his hands were too small and his arms too weak to have any noticeable effect.

 

“Hey!” he gasped as the finger punched the air out of him and tossed him under her very short skirt. Dante scrambled to his knees just as Janet’s hand caught up with him. He was able to make out the enormous shapes of her thighs as they converged at a very dark pair of cotton panties, taut against her massive womanhood.  His head was tilted all the way back, trying to follow the crotch up further to the roof of the cavern formed by her skirt. The impact hitting his back lifted him up as the digit sped by and before he could react, he was forced against the fabric he had been admiring, and held for a second.

 

Janet exhaled slowly, not having realized that she had been holding her breath as she read about the dragon and her knight. She pressed her finger into her pussy as her excitement called for more than just the sensual words to continue to rise. She glanced up to make sure that no one else was in the library, before she began to properly massage her lips through her panties. If only she knew that she was smothering the tiny student against her body … would she have stopped?

 

Janet had always found herself excited by the prospect of tiny beings. One of the greatest days in her life had been than first day when people had started shrinking. But over the months, she had reigned herself in and was a little more in control of her urges. But there was no one around to see her here. Dante quickly found himself running out of air as the giantess relentlessly pushed him and rubbed him against her underwear. The movements were quickly getting stronger and faster. His left arm slipped out from beneath the finger and Dante tried to grab onto the cotton to pull himself free, but it was hopeless. Despite his best efforts, the gigantic woman’s finger pressed him this way and that, his arm flailing uselessly in the relative darkness beneath her skirt.

 

As Janet continued to pleasure herself, Dante began to feel the moisture coming from beneath her panties, starting to lubricate the movements and allowing him to slide much better as the circular motions persisted. He tried to keep his mouth and eyes closed as the pre-cum found its way into his nostrils, clogging them up and cutting off his air supply. Dante was forced to gasp as the merciless finger deftly tucked him under the crotch of the panties, tugging aside the fabric so that she could go to work on her vagina.  The thick fluid flooded Dante’s mouth and he had no choice but to swallow it in order to breathe even a little. Without hesitation, Janet thrust him inside her hot, moist cunt, the slimy walls embracing him in a crushing grasp. Each movement of the titanic finger was now resisted by the all-powerful press of her vaginal walls, the two forces threatening to smash the tiny boy between them. Dante was blind in the darkness of her body, but he could feel everything, right down to the cum building up within her.

 

The thrusting became more violent and the entire cavern began to shake as Janet vibrated in the office chair, her eyes half shut and the novel held away from her face. She was no longer reading, and Dante was very aware of it as she rushed to climax, wary of the possibility that at any moment, someone could walk into the library. Dante felt his head pounding as his body was thrown forward and then dragged back rhythmically as the power and speed of her finger continued to crescendo. He tried to keep his arms against his body as the sheer force of the finger could have ripped them off against the walls of the woman’s vagina. In the dark, hot, sticky cavern, he was completely at the mercy of the goddess.

 

With a flurry of jabs, Janet came to climax, shuddering with earthshaking violence as cum flooded her pussy, nearly drowning Dante before oozing out along her finger and onto the leather seat. The tiny boy slipped out and landed in the little pool of sticky juice, at the foot of the enormous crotch of the giantess. He coughed hard as the woman’s cum spewed out of his mouth. He shivered as the junk he was lying in clung to his body, the cold leather beneath him in stark contrast to the heat of her pussy from moments ago. Janet shifted her panties back over her crotch and then her hand rose away, leaving the pathetic form of the boy in a pool of her pleasure, dangerously close to her colossal form. He didn’t have the strength to move, nor did he have the heart, as for the second time that day, Dante was drenched in someone else’s cum. It certainly wasn’t a good start to the school year. 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it, I'll try to keep the action coming while still moving forawrd with the plot.

VII - A Long Day by Notkent
Author's Notes:

Sorry it's been a while everyone, I hope to spark the story up again a little.

“So are you coming over tonight?” Emma asked as Allison, having waited for her to finish her last-period Calculus class. Allison looked her straight in the eyes, her sapphire gaze boring into Emma’s own paler blue. Allison wasn’t angry, she was hurt, and worried. Emma could tell.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked, genuinely concerned.

 

“You know what’s wrong Em,” Allison replied, turning to head for her locker. The other girl fell in step beside her.

 

“Is this about that thing in the library? Is that why you’re mad?” Emma pressed, “You know you can get it now that classes are out right?”

“I know, and I’m going to pick him up before practice,” Allison emphasized, “But I’m still worried about what might have happened to him; that librarian didn’t seem to be very gentle. Ugh, I have to rush, I don’t know what I’ll do after practice.”

 

“I could pick him up if you want,” Emma suggested, not entirely certain why the thing mattered.

 

“That would make things so much easier,” there was no way Emma could say no now, not that siren’s voice, “but he’d be terrified. You didn’t exactly make a good impression before.”

 

“Oh, shush, I’ll be super gentle,” Emma said, leaning in closer, “And I’ll put him right at ease, like this.” She wrapped her arms gently around Allison’s waist, causing the slightly taller, brunette to turn and meet her eye. Despite only being a few inches taller than Emma, the other girl was visibly bigger, with wider hips and a more dominant posture. Emma’s skin tingled as their gazes fused, she felt safe, and loved.

 

“Are you sure it’s okay? I’m sure someone is going to pick him up, so could you take him to the lobby or something?” Allison asked, softly, yet somehow heard over the din of the hall.

 

“Of course,” Emma smiled.

 

“You’re the best,” Allison returned, planting a soft kiss on the girl’s forehead, feeling her body quiver.

 

“And don’t you forget it,” Emma’s smile broadened, tantalized by the compliment, “So mine after practice?”

 

“You bet,” Allison replied as she shut her locker, carrying both her school and sports bag on a shoulder, “Don’t forget, take Dante to the lobby, okay?”

 

“Uh huh,” Emma nodded absentmindedly as she watched Allison’s ass walk away, each sway pulling her in and holding her attention with carless disregard. She clutched her books against her chest, to some degree wishing that it was Allison in her arms, or she in hers. After sometime, she turned and headed for the second-floor balcony. She loved to watch Allison play hockey, but always made sure to stay out of sight. The floor to ceiling windows above provided the perfect view, with just enough glare in the afternoon sun that she was hidden. Most of the students had already begun to disappear and the corridor was clear by the window. There, she sat cross legged and stared at the bare grass as she waited for the girls to take the pitch.

 

***

 

Beatrice shook awake as noise punched her out of her slumber. She had tired of shrieking and swearing at some point and had dozed off in the darkness of the locker, its shadowy clutches pierced only by three beams of light, penetrating the space high above her, and subsequently allowing her fresh air to breathe. Although fresh was probably not the correct word for the air in that locker room. Even so early in the school year, the stench of sweat clung to everything that was bathed in the odors of the pubescent girls daily. While at face level, their perfumes and deodorants masked this, Beatrice had been left long enough to experience the stale under layer of the olfactory nightmare of perspiration. The fresh air from the opening door while relieving, was nowhere near enough to compensate for the hot, sweaty bodies flooding in with it.

 

The noise of their chatter was equally terrifying as their excited, loud voices hammered on Beatrice’s delicate ear drums; their senseless mutterings blending into a veritable wall of sound. While the tiny girl was scared, she dared not shield her ears, as she knew that at any moment, her captor would return, and she would not give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her in pain. Instead, she stood up and stepped close to the door. She had wondered how durable her tiny body was, and her encounter with Bryony’s rear had given her the idea that she could survive the fall from a locker. As the metal door swung open, Beatrice leapt forward, barely registering her surroundings. She did however notice the smell; an overwhelming odor of perspiration.

 

Before she had fallen more than 5 centimeters, a thick wall of flesh slammed her into the metal of the locker behind, engulfing her in its moist, pungent embrace. The pressure on her increased slightly and Beatrice screamed, allowing the hot flesh and salty fluid to seep into her mouth.

 

“I didn’t think you’d miss me that much,” a voice giggled from above, “Just give me a second.” Bryony took her time putting away a hairband and pulling off her drenched t-shirt as the miniscule figure struggled against her crotch, barely separated from the hungry orifice by the giantess’s thin gym-shorts and panties. After what, to Beatrice, felt like hours, the pressure was withdrawn and her soaking, drained body dropped into the titanic teen’s waiting paw. Bryony unceremoniously raised her prisoner by her tiny wrists until she was level with her colossal budding bosom.

 

“Aww, you look like you need a shower,” the giantess cooed in mock concern, then immediately grinning added, “I guess you can have one with me.”

 

The diminutive figure continued to breathe hard, her face red in panic and anger but without warning, the giantess rushed her towards her colossal body. Swerving away from her breasts, Beatrice was rushed under a rapidly rising arm. Her head was nauseatingly close to a bare, hot pad of skin that radiated the reek of sweat, with a few papules indicating a recent waxing. As the arm came down in a rapid lever motion, Beatrice was released and felt like she was fall. Fortunately, before she had to chance to register how high off the ground she was, and how painful a fall would be, the inner part of the arm smashed into her and pinned her beneath Bryony’s arm pit. The tiny girl wished she had fallen. Unlike the shorts, there was nothing between the girl’s body and the oozing, sweltering seas of flesh that enveloped her. Beatrice wanted to scream, but the threat of swallowing more of the titan’s secretions was too high. Surely someone would stop this. It was dangerous. Surely …

 

When Bryony finally withdrew her captive from her pungent underarm, the creature was gasping for air, tears and salty sweat stinging her little eyes; Bryony smirked. It took Beatrice a few moments to register that they were moving, and a few more to see that her captor was naked. Hanging upside down, with her ankles and shins pressed together in the girl’s fist, the tiny young woman was about level with an enormous breast. At her size, the round, pink nipple was as large as her head and bounced enticingly with each step. The tiny girl gazed up her body, from the slight swell of her belly, past her above average bosom and to her face. Beatrice felt sick; the girl wasn’t even looking at her. The noise around her intensified as Beatrice was bombarded with shrill chatter and the hammering of water on tile and skin.

 

Bryony said nothing as she strode into the shower room, full of naked girls. Beatrice could see body after body belonging to colossal students, but none of them looked at her. As Bryony stepped below a shower head, she lowered the tiny girl to her waist. Beatrice took one look at the young, tight pussy with the beginnings of curly pubes and wanted to scream. Her face went red with rage and suddenly she was shaking. She pounded at the giantess’s fingers with both arms and looked up. She had had enough of this. But something was wrong. The giantess wasn’t even looking at her. In that moment, the mask of anger that the tiny girl wore, cracked a little and her body was flushed with fear. This gigantic teenage girl would do whatever she wanted to her, and Beatrice was powerless to stop it. She was shaking, but no longer with rage.

 

The jet of water hit Bryony’s body with a hail of droplets that coalesced and flowed down her body. In an instant, Beatrice was soaked in the middle of a heavy flow of cool water. The giantess gripped the little girl a little more tightly, and Beatrice opened her mouth in agony. The fluid was bitter; tainted with the salty savor of the giantess’s sweat, but she was forced to swallow it regardless, shocking and sputtering uselessly as she was brought to the girl’s abdomen. With careless ease, Bryony pressed her captive into the flesh of her titanic flank, the flabby extrusions engulfing her in warmth. As much as Beatrice wanted to trash about, to escape, when the giantess’s fingers uncurled, she knew that the only thing holding her from a plunge into a tile floor and the pounding feet around, were the palm and flank she was between.

 

Beatrice was unable to hold her scream however as Bryony began to properly wash herself, rubbing the tiny girl along her body, forcing her tiny lips apart and allowing water to flood into her. Arms beat pathetically against the goddess as Beatrice slid along the girl’s belly, then up her flank. With a sudden motion, more to torment the tiny creature than to clean herself, Bryony pulled the girl beneath her breasts. While still not fully developed, the teenager had enough body fat to supplement her natural curves, so the tiny girl was lathered in the sticky, sweaty confines beneath the behemoth mounds. Her suffering was not from their size, but the humiliation she felt; Beatrice was powerless to stop herself being rubbed against this young girl’s breasts.

 

At that moment, she stopped struggling. Beatrice went limp, and as her eyes started to sting, she allowed herself to be used as a luffa. She allowed the overpoweringly scented soap to be dumped onto her. She allowed herself to be used to apply the soap: to the pallid flesh beneath Bryony’s arms, stubbly with recently shaved, blonde hairs, to her soft, fleshy thighs, to the warm crevice of her pussy, to her breasts with their supple, protruding nipples, and finally to her ass. By far her fastest developing asset, Bryony’s butt even put some of the juniors to shame, and she relished rubbing that pretentious, tiny b**** all over it. The giantess could feel her puny body between her enormous cheeks, the little resistance they gave as she clenched her glutes. The sensation of Beatrice’s head tickling her asshole however, sent a rush through her like she had never expected, and the tiny girl felt it too, when the walls that encase her closed tight and Bryony’s rubbing became a little harder and more pronounced. As she felt herself turn in the soapy space, she felt paradoxically tight, yet wrinkled or ridged skin against her face. And she felt a gap in the ring. Beatrice shut her eyes and began to shudder uncontrollably as the stale undertone of feces slipped beneath the mask of the soap, the type of scent that could not be washed away, not at that proximity.

 

At some point amid the heat, and pressure, and foam, Beatrice lost consciousness, surrendering her body to the giantess as her resolve broke, if only for the moment. Bryony finished her shower at a languid pace, making sure to introduce her captive to every inch of her pubescent body. She left the showers satisfied that her limp little prisoner had learned her lesson, so she casually dropped her on a bench as she exited the locker room. Beatrice remained obliviously asleep as the room emptied and quietened, descending into the dark silence of disuse.

 

***

 

When her children had still not arrived at the lobby, Angie knew that something was wrong. With a memory that surprised even her, she made her way to the principal’s closed door. As the woman was about to knock, she noticed that there was already a family inside, so she went to sit on one of the chairs beside. Unbeknownst to her, a tiny couple were screaming and waving their arms in horror as her round, denim-clad ass cast its shadow over them. Thinking quickly, the two ran as fast as they could towards the front of the plastic chair. They huddled together at the very tip of the red seat as monstrous thighs landed on either side of them. The chair squeaked under Angie’s weight, causing the pair to lose their footing and fall in towards the crotch of the giantess. Had she only squeezed her thighs, they would have been erased. Not even thinking to look, Angie waited, hearing the raised voices from behind the door, and the quieter tones of Ms. O’Shannessey, trying to keep everyone calm.

 

***

 

Beatrice vaguely recalled water as she stirred. A set of LEDs lit up her world from above as the janitor entered the locker room. A heavy-set woman with greying hair and a prominent mole on her left upper lip. Her grey uniform was stretched taut against a large, sagging bosom and the skirt, while high, did little to disguise her paunch. Worse still, it showed an unsightly amount of her thighs as she turned around to pull through a vacuum cleaner, flashing a pair of old panties as she bent over and the skirt hiked. Yet despite the size of the woman, and the gruesome webs of stretchmarks on her fatty body, Beatrice was over the moon; she had been discovered. That fat blonde would pay, but later. First, she had to get out of the locker room. What time was it? Was her mother waiting to take her home? Gods she needed a shower.

 

Shaking away the last thought (and the gruesome memories of her last one), Beatrice stood up and waved to the cleaner. The woman still had her back to the tiny girl, and as such turned on the machine without a glance and began hoovering beneath the benches. A little put off, Beatrice opened her mouth and yelled. Unfortunately, the deafening rush of the vacuum cleaner easily outmatched out her tiny lungs and the gargantuan woman was none the wiser. As the old woman went about her business, Beatrice fumed. Of course, she would eventually come around, but why was she being made to wait? Didn’t she deserve to be removed from the scene of her torment? Didn’t the stupid servant understand that she was a priority?

 

When the titan finally turned the corner, and noticed the tiny girl, the giantess looked at her with the slightest hint of surprise. That did it. Beatrice screamed until her face turned red, and kept screaming until the languid beast switched off the vacuum. Finally satisfied, Beatrice took a deep breath and addressed the cleaner.

 

“Finally! I need you to take me to the lobby, now!” she hissed, folding her arms across her chest as the giant woman walked towards her. The tiny shakes of the bench became more violent as she approached and Beatrice reluctantly spread her stance to keep balanced.

 

“What in tarnation?” the woman exclaimed, reaching a hand towards the girl. She withdrew a little, but the woman persisted, and with infuriating ease, wrapped her fingers around Beatrice’s waist and pulled her into the sky. Beatrice lashed out, digging her nails into the woman’s hand, the tiny shards nearly piercing the soft flesh, but instead of simply stopping, the giantess let go and Beatrice fell. With adrenaline coursing through her from rage and fear, she managed to latch onto the top of the woman’s skirt, and swing her body into the titanic belly, her little legs dangling off the convexity.

 

“Help! Don’t just drop me you whale!” she sputtered, which finally seemed to bring the lumbering giantess out of her momentary confusion. She had little idea what the spiteful little creature was, but she did not appreciate its tone; she said as much.

 

“Well I don’t really care what you appreciate! Your job is to help students so stop what you’re doing and take me to the lobby, now!” Beatrice spat, “Or I’ll complain to the principle!”

 

Wendy did not like that thing, but she was already in hot water for bumping into and nearly crushing one of the little things that Ms. O’Shannessey had brought into the school, so she bit her lip and decided that she had little other option but to remove the girl from the locker room. The thing was still moaning and yelling as it hung against her belly. Reluctantly, she snatched her up in a meaty palm.

 

“Fine, I’ll take you to the lobby, but after I finished hoovering this room,” she exhaled, forcing herself not to grip the girl too hard.

 

“But …” Beatrice began.

 

“Now that’s not a bad idea,” Wendy grinned a yellowed smile as she decided where to store the girl until she had finished. Her hand reached behind her, carrying Beatrice to the pocket sewn into the back of her skirt. She didn’t hear the girl’s protests, but she felt her quivering as the massive rump materialized before her. Without much care, Wendy shoved the girl into the pocket and straightened up. The old fabric was stretched as it was, and with a near elastic snap, the little brat was pulled tight against her butt. Her muffled cries buried in her fat.

 

“Now you just wait there until I’ve finished like a good girl,” Wendy crooned. She hadn’t intended to keep her in there, but every moment was a rush. She was not used to having power, not really, over anyone. But this girl was different. Yes, she was a student, but with all this shirking and stuff going on, no-one was going to stop her unless the little brat tattled. As she took a step, she felt the shrunken girl’s body move with her ass, forced to hug her butt cheeks and conform to their movements. With a little grin, Wendy sauntered back to her vacuum cleaner and resumed her duties.

 

***

 

Mr. and Mrs. Goreman were terrified. They had done all they could to seek the attention of the behemoth woman sitting above them, but to no avail. The brute was focused solely on the principal’s office and frankly, this infuriated the tiny woman. Mrs. Goreman was a prosecutor, or rather had been until she had shrunken too small to move around the court room. Still, she had largely retained her respect in her workplace, and demanded it wherever she went. If she gave up on herself, she knew that this strange new world would consume her. Now however, her voice was hoarse and there seemed to be no-one else in the corridor besides her husband, herself and the mammoth form of Angie Hasarvana. The Goremans lay on their backs then, having ducked when Angie crossed her legs over each other, and remaining so as the beefy thigh hung over them. After an age, she was able to breathe a sigh of relief as the door to the principal’s office opened and the colossal form of Angie’s ass rose from the chair. Mrs. Goreman scrambled to her feet and yelled for attention but as the angry looking couple shuffled out, Angie slipped into the office, slamming the door behind her.

 

The tiny lawyer was outraged and began to say so to her husband when another figure entered the corridor. An older looking woman waddled towards them, and Mrs. Goreman once again resumed her waving. Unfortunately, Wendy was hardly paying attention to that tiny woman. Instead, she seemed to be talking to herself.

 

“You know I’ll deny everything, and if I find out you tried to tell her anything, I’ll make your life miserable here, understood?” the woman hissed. She wasn’t expecting a response from the tiny girl being ground against her ass, but she waited for the muffled sounds all the same.

 

“And here’s a taste of what I mean when I say miserable,” Wendy smirked cruelly. She stopped walking and leaned ever so slightly forwards, spreading her ass cheeks with a slight bend of the knees; the fabric pulled Beatrice tighter as the cheeks expanded. Relaxing herself, the old woman suddenly felt what she had been expecting: a rush of hot, putrid air exiting her body through her anus and washing over her captive. Beatrice’s struggling intensified as the warmth and its smell smothered her. She wanted to shield her face with her hands, to cover her nose, but Wendy’s quick resumption of walking made it impossible. Her body was once again at the mercy of her ass, her limbs immobilized and she forced to breathe the toxic fumes.

 

“I’ve got a lot more where that came from missy,” Wendy assured, stopping briefly a few feet from the empty chairs outside Ms. O’Shannessey’s door. This time, she clenched her ass cheeks and pushed. The ripping sound that came out shook the tiny girl to her core as she gagged and convulsed in the stink. Even the Goremans were shaken by the display of power from the elderly woman’s anus. Satisfied, Wendy fished Beatrice from the pocket, holding her well away from her own face due to the smell, before walking to the door, knocking and entering.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what y'all think of the multiple little story threads, hope you enjoy.

VIII - A New Face by Notkent

What was she doing? 

 

Angie Hasarvana drove at 10 mph over the speed limit on her way home, weaving in and out through traffic. She was angry. Angry at the principal who had not known where her son was. Angry at the government for getting schools to invite her children back into a dangerous environment. Angry at herself for letting them go. Beatrice had been silent the entire time since that janitor had brought her to the principal’s office (the only helpful member of staff at the whole school apparently), and Dante was missing. Sure, Principal O’Shannessey had promised that she would remind all staff to be on the lookout for her son, but then she started talking about eventualities and risks and … Angie had seen red. The thought that her son was at that moment nothing but a red stain on the underside of a shoe was too much to bear. 

 

She cursed as she was forced give up an overtake as oncoming headlights blinded her. Angie had stormed out swearing about lawsuits and police, but O’Shannessey had clearly explained why that wasn’t going to work. She knew she had to do something; her maternal instincts a mix of rage and despair, but what? As she drove home, fuming, she knew that she should calm down and at least try to console her daughter, who was never so quiet without a grave reason. She glanced down at Beatrice’s still form, staring vacantly at the darkness beneath the glove box. As much as Angie hated when Beatrice went off on one of her famous rants, her daughter’s silence was infinitely worse. 

 

Beatrice was unaware of the attention she was getting, normally a top priority. Instead, her mind was trying to process the happenings of the day. She had been cheated: cheated of her rightful place in the social hierarchy, cheated of her chances with Kyle and cheated of her perfect first day back at school. Her tormentors would pay. She didn’t yet know how, but they would; she would make sure of it. With a determined look sparking in her eyes, she rose from behind the seat belt as the car pulled into their driveway, past the familiar flickering of a streetlamp.

 

***

 

What was she doing?

 

Marcia O’Shannessey had been asking herself the same question for the past hour as she sat in her car in the deadlock that was 1800 traffic. Her son had gone home with her ex-husband hours ago and she was alone in the vehicle … almost. She hadn’t meant to do it, but it was just so easy, and liberating. Three parents of her new shrunken students had come into the office that day; one to complain about some injury or other to their son, and another that couldn’t find her little runts. Marcia had tried her best to diffuse the situations, but all she had gotten for her troubles were threats of lawsuits and angry words. She knew very well from the disclaimers she herself had overseen the writing of, that the school would be fine. After all, they had never guaranteed complete safety, and in any case, the laws defining the rights of the little vermin were vague at best. It was this single, infective, freeing thought, that had been in her mind when she had prepared to leave, and found the Goremans on a chair outside her office.

 

They were hysterical, and the only rational thing to do was to calm them down right? So what if her usual approach had failed? Marcia had tried everything, but they had sensed her lack of true fear. She couldn’t be sued; she wasn’t liable for their daughter’s safety. Then the little woman had to bring the law into it. Marcia had had no idea that she was a lawyer until she started throwing around terms like public endangerment and corporate liability for psychological trauma. It was late, and she had been tired, and the woman was threatening to go to the courthouse there and then. What other choice had she had? Still, Marcia was sweating in the stuffy vehicle as she tried to justify her actions.

 

***

 

What was she doing?

 

Dante was thrown around as the giantess fumbled about his surroundings, the enormous keys just evading her fingertips. Soon enough, she withdrew them and the tiny boy was left alone in the quaking, vastness that was Janet’s purse. The door clicked open and she entered her apartment, tossing the bag onto her couch as she strode to the kitchen. Dante had been too weak to move when she had tossed him into the purse, muttering something about kids not collecting their stuff, and she still hadn’t realized that he was not a toy. The tiny boy prayed that she would leave him be in the purse and simply take him back the next day. He had no idea how his mother would be reacting, or the school or anyone. When he was sure that Janet was otherwise occupied, he dared push himself up into a sitting position, then stood in the lopsided cavern. The various items in the space were a mystery as Dante fumbled in the darkness, not sure what he was supposed to do. His stomach growled, not having eaten since the morning, but he tried to ignore this in place of his thirst. Discounting the horny librarian’s cum, he hadn’t drunk a thing for hours, and the results were clear. His parched throat ached and his dried lips were cracking. Even his saliva was thick and hard to swallow. It was decided, he would have to escape the purse, at least to find water. At home it had always been a given: the full dish of water on the ground for him to use at will, but now, he would have to get to a sink, or an open bottle … Focus. Dante had to focus, first on getting out undetected. He was just about sure that he was on the side of the bag when his world erupted in blinding light, deafening sounds and a hellish vibration. He fell to his knees, clutching his ears and screaming instinctively. 

 

***

 

What was she doing?

 

Emma glanced impatiently at her watch as she sat curled up on her couch. Her mother was out and her father still at work, so she wanted nothing more than for her to hurry. She had left the school as soon as Allison’s practice had finished, and had raced home on her bike. She knew that her girlfriend liked to shower at school, so she had expected the doorbell to ring at most half an hour after she returned. But it had been almost 60 minutes and she was starting to worry. Had Allison forgotten that she was coming? Had she decided that something else was more interesting? Someone else …? 

 

A gentle knock on the front door snapped her back into reality and Emma sprang gleefully from her seat. Dressed in short, pastel pink pajama bottoms and a thin blouse with the shoulders bare, she rushed to the source of the sound. Pulling open the door, she beamed at the sight of her love. Allison looked into her eyes with the alluring nonchalance that made Emma crazy about her; of course, they both knew that she was anything but dispassionate, in the right circumstances. When Allison smiled, the shorter girl melted, trying desperately not to betray how weak that smile made her knees. 

 

“Hey beautiful,” Allison sang, “Did I miss the party?” Her femininity showed despite her tomboyish attire; a pair of jeans and a grey-t-shirt, a little wet from her freshly washed hair. How Emma longed to run her fingers through Allison’s rich brown locks.  

 

“You are just in time,” Emma purred, “But it’s going to cost you.”

 

And Allison kissed her. Emma recalled how jealous she had been of the little boy that Allison had been talking to in the library and could have laughed. The brunette’s lips were warm and soft like fresh cakes, the slightest hint of peaches delectable from her lip-gloss, her tongue powerful and enticing. Emma let herself melt against the other girl’s strong, curvaceous body, let her loving arms wrap around with an unspoken promise of never letting go. When Allison withdrew from the embrace, the blonde leaned forward a little, not wanting it to end. Their faces were so close, and Emma could feel the warmth of her lover’s breath on her lips: those, perfect, inviting, red lips. 

 

“That’ll do it,” Emma whispered, her arms still around the other girl’s neck. She pulled Allison towards her a little, inviting her inside, dreaming of where it might go. 

 

“Did you remember to get Dante from the library?” Allison asked as she slung her bag from her shoulder.

 

“What?” Emma asked. And Allison stopped.

 

“Em, did you remember to take that little guy to the lobby so his mom could pick him up?” Allison asked again.

 

“Well … no, I forgot okay,” Emma admitted, feeling more frustrated than sorry. 

 

“What do you mean you forgot?” Allison demanded, her voice still soft but clearly conveying her concern. She stepped away from the other girl, towards the door, “You just left him there?”

 

“Whatever, the librarian just probably put him the lost and found or something,” Emma exclaimed, “You can just pick your toy up from the box tomorrow.”

 

Allison had gone pale at the thought of Dante being tossed under a pile of books and clothes, left where no one would think twice before tossing something heavy in over him. Something too heavy … “I have to go, maybe they haven’t locked up yet,” she mumbled as she threw open the door and stepped back into the night.

 

“So you’re just going to leave me?” Emma almost yelled at the door frame. Allison didn’t reply, as she hoped onto her bike, but the look she gave Emma was more than enough: disappointment, but more than that, she was hurt that Emma had let her down. The blonde was fuming as her girlfriend rode off, back towards the school: angry with herself, and most of all angry with the little shit that was getting between Allison and her. 

 

***

 

The ringing phone was deafening, and Dante was forced to wait for a full minute before Janet’s fingers opened the purse and began to look for the phone. Within a moment however, she had gotten frustrated and simply upturned the whole thing. Dante was forced to remove his hands from his ears as his world literally flipped and he fell, crashing onto the couch and managing to roll out of the way of Janet’s keys as everything tumbled out of the purse. The giantess however, didn’t seem to notice and instead sat beside the mess and answered her phone. 

 

“NO CHRIS, I’M NOT OUT WITH THE GIRLS,” she said, rolling her eyes after having read her … friend’s caller ID. Her voice was laced with her annoyance, as if this person called frequently and to her disdain, but most of all, it was deafening. Dante wondered if her neighbors could hear every conversation she had simply from the volume of her subtly high-pitched screech.

 

“WHAT? NO, YOU CANNOT COME OVER! WE’RE NOT A THING CHRIS, JEEZ!” Janet boomed, shifting her weight on her rear and thus rearranging the topography of the couch. Dante tumbled towards the librarian as she placed a hand on the couch to support herself and subsequently drew everything towards it.

 

“HONESTLY CHRIS, I WILL BLOCK YOU IF YOU DON’T STOP CALLING LIKE THIS. GOOD BYE. NO, GOOD BYE!” Janet concluded, tossing the phone angrily over the mess on the couch onto a cushion, as if it was in some way responsible for her frustration. Why did she always find the crazy possessive types? 

 

By this time Dante was making sure to stay very still. He had tried his best to avoid it, but he now lay beside the colossal index finger of the behemoth brunette, attempting to stay as still as possible. Fortunately, she seemed too preoccupied by her thoughts to pay him any attention. Unfortunately, her fingers rose and landed on either side of him: Janet had a habit of fiddling with things when she was thinking.

 

Dante resisted every urge to fight back, instead fighting to keep still and limp as the giantess picked him up and then tossed him subconsciously onto the couch, her powerful fingers throwing him around with ease. The tree-trunk like fingers then descended over him, rolling him against the rough, worn fabric of the couch beneath them. However, the moment that her index finger managed to find him again,  it pressed down so hard that the boy thought that he would explode. He screamed and slammed his fists into the finger, willing to do anything to be freed from the torment. With a jolt, Janet felt the movement and flicked him away with the same finger. Dante landed on his side a few centimeters away, reeling from the blow. Janet’s eyes fell on him in an instant, watching for any sing of movement.

 

***

 

The worst part about it was the heat. Talia Goreman regained consciousness soaked and still very much in the same hell she had lost it in. Mercifully, she was able to keep her tiny body out of the beast that was her principal’s pussy, but she couldn’t tell how much of the slime she was in was vaginal fluid, and how much of it was sweat. With her feet apart, on each pedal of her car, the giantess was at least not crushing her captive, but the tiny girl was very aware that a slight shift forward could suck the panties, and her under the goddess’s crotch: she was surprised that she was still relatively unscathed. 

 

From the tiny, plastic box on the passenger seat, Mrs. Goreman fumed. Her husband was fiddling around, trying to get his worthless phone to connect. She knew that the phone was far too small to connect to any tower while they were moving, but at least they could call someone when their captor arrived at wherever she was taking them. The lawyer gazed across at the woman who had taken them, at her ugly, utterly monstrous thighs that showed shamelessly out of her ill-fitting skirt. For all her power and success at tackling criminals, she felt powerless. What was she supposed to do? It finally hit her that her daughter might be gone: she started to cry. 

 

***

 

Beatrice sat in silence in front of her dinner, not in the mood for the small slice of pizza that she had been offered. Her mind however was ablaze with activity. What was she going to do? She had realized that school wasn’t going to be as easy as it had been before her shrinking, but now she had experienced it, and she was determined to get her revenge on those who had wronged her. The only question was, how? She would have to start by gaining her position among the other shrunken students, which needn’t be too difficult given her size (she made a mental note to check up on Kyle the next day). But then what? High school was like a jungle, and despite their size, Beatrice knew that not all the colossal students would be as cocky as Bryony had been. As much as it would sully her pride, she would have to find a protector. School’s always had loners, not those who chose to isolate themselves, but rather kids who couldn’t find a friend if they tried. 

 

As her plans began to take shape, her mother walked into the kitchen, her eyes red and her phone on her ear.

 

“YES … A CENTIMETER… WE’VE BEEN OVER THIS! I … NO IT’S NOT OKAY … NO, WAIT …”

 

The force with which Angie tossed the phone onto the table shook Beatrice out of her trance. She looked up at the woman for the first time that night and could see that she had been drinking. The colossal woman swayed a little as she stepped towards the table, resting a hand on its surface for support. She glanced at her daughter and her eyes creased a little on the sides: she tried to smile.

 

“Sorry about that sweetie,” she said softly, “I was just trying the police again, but they said that anyone smaller than a foot was misplaced, not missing.” The bitterness was clear in her subtly slurred words, but she persevered, “I … I don’t know what I’m supposed to do now.”

 

She said the last words to no one in particular, but Beatrice wasn’t listening anyway. She settled back to her thoughts, filtering out her mother’s continued rambling as unimportant.

 

***

 

“SHIT!” Marcia hissed as the plastic box slipped from her hands and tumbled to the floor just inside her front door. The tiny occupants of the makeshift prison screamed in terror as they hurtled down. Mrs. Goremans swore as the box hit the floor and she landed hard on her left arm, feeling the jarring pain of her humerus fracturing. Still, she realized that the lid of the box had come off, and before her was the threadbare carpeting of freedom. She hauled herself to her feet as footsteps like bombs fell on either side of the box. Her eyes went wide as she realized that the box would soon be lifted. Without thinking, she leapt forward, running on her tiny, shaky legs to freedom. A glance to her right showed that her husband was already trudging through the carpet, but where was he going? Of course: the phone!

 

The world lit up the giantess flipped a switch, straddling the upturned box as she closed the front door. The two tiny forms were scattering. Mrs. Goreman was making for the living room, directly away from the colossal pumps on either side of the box. Each one easily several times her height and impossibly huge. What seemed like miles away, Mr. Goreman was sprinting towards the barely visible cellphone. His head down, he had eyes only for the device, the one thing that would save them from this psychotic monster. He was close, he could see it. The man in his late 50s dove onto his hands and knees as his fingers curled around the near-microscopic device. As he unlocked it, he saw a solitary bar appear: he had signal. Mrs. Goreman slowed down to see her husband raise the phone and look at her, his face a portrait of relief. 

 

Neither of them saw even the shadow before the worn, beige, size 10 flat collided with the floor, Mr. Goreman disappearing with a thundering boom that knocked his wife off her feet. The puny man was crushed, his bones snapping like crisp snow and his body crumpling like tissue underneath the behemoth shoe. As Mrs. Goreman watched in horror, a scream trapped in her throat, the gigantic foot began to turn. With a slow turn of the heel, Marcia ground the toe of her foot into the carpet, smearing the infinitesimal, bloodied remains of the man under the filthy, worn sole of the flat, her weight erasing him from existence with pathetic ease. The monstrous shoe rose from the ground as she took a ground-shaking step towards Mrs. Goreman. The tiny woman saw the faintest streak of red rise as bits of her husband remained stuck to the giantess’s shoe: they would be wiped off as she walked the next day.

 

“Now look what you made me do,” her voice boomed from above. The lawyer tried to stand but as Marcia’s other foot fell beside her, she fell onto her back, cowering at the towering woman above her. With a meaty leg rising like a mountain on either side of her, Mrs. Goreman stared up at the impossibly high, impossibly huge crotch of her husband’s killer. The skirt was pointless at such an angle, and at that moment, the tiny woman felt more helplessly trapped than the pitiful cotton panties wedged high up the giantess’s ass crack. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6530