Logging Operations by TreeHugger
Summary:

A logging company operating in the Northwestern United States is confronted by a band of radical environmental protestors.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Insertion, Scat, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 11859 Read: 69568 Published: March 15 2017 Updated: April 14 2017
Story Notes:

This is my first entry on the site, and first attempt at writing of this nature. Please feel free to offer your critique or write a review as I go along.

If you have any events/ideas that you would like to see incorporated (that are not presently tagged), please let me know.

Most Recent Edit 4/14/17: My apologies for the unintended hiatus, but I have added two more chapters to the story. Both chapters revolve around 'insertion/butt' tag related content, so if that happens to interest you let me know what you think. 

1. Chapter 1 - Business As Usual? by TreeHugger

2. Chapter 2 - Secret Admirer by TreeHugger

3. Chapter 3 - Sizing Things Up by TreeHugger

4. Chapter 4 - Judge, Jury, and Executioner by TreeHugger

5. Chapter 5 - Lunch Time by TreeHugger

6. Chapter 6 - Into the Void by TreeHugger

7. Chapter 7 - The Spitting Image of a Goddess by TreeHugger

8. Chapter 8 - Love Canal by TreeHugger

9. Chapter 9 - Slippery Slope by TreeHugger

10. Chapter 10 - The Dark Side of the Moon by TreeHugger

Chapter 1 - Business As Usual? by TreeHugger

Chapter 1:

Somewhere in the old growth forests of the North-Western United States, a team of men were busy processing lumber as part of a standard logging operation. For the men that had signed on the work was simple in theory, chop the designated trees and the American people would have access to various exotic woods. No one could complain so long as the tree cutting was kept to a minimum, and no one would get hurt, or so the men thought.

In truth, a nearby band of radical activists were plotting how they might best end the destruction of their state forests. Over the last couple of years, the group had grown more desperate as peaceful protests failed to sway the corporate logging companies operating within the United States, and with each passing day the group welcomed more extreme forms of action. By this point, the activists were entirely composed of female volunteers, as a wave of mounting paranoia had caused the group’s leaders to expel any male members due to the twisted perception that any man might have a bond with those same men cutting down the Earth’s forests. Rational thought was a thing of the past, the group could now only embrace revenge, every one of their members now willing to enact violence on those who would harm mother nature.

At the head of the group’s operation is a woman formally known as Elissa, twenty-eight years old and now referred to as “Rose” by her devout followers; although, to most she’s the esteemed owner of a rejected thesis in botanical studies. Rumor has it that during her graduate studies she had snapped and suddenly swore her retirement from academia forever, claiming that the wilderness should be engineered to defend itself from the likes of man. As she retreated from her University research, she managed to sway several of her fellow students towards her cause, marking the formation of a new green-activism group interested in the development and protection of rare species of plant. Rose’s group worked for years, and its various researchers of the natural sciences managed to raise several rare strains of flora with revolutionary properties. At the height of their research the group had genetically engineered fungi capable of releasing toxic spores, which had the unusual ability of shrinking those organisms which inhaled them. At the time, the group doubted that their research could have any meaningful impact combatting the destruction of threatened forest habitat. However, now the group’s numbers have fallen, and the five most prolific members that remain feel that their prior research may now finally be of great use.

 

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think.

Chapter 2 - Secret Admirer by TreeHugger
Author's Notes:

I figured out how to separate chapters.

Chapter 2:

Back at the logging site, the various operators and mechanics had their hands full trying to ensure their vehicles would be able to navigate the thick mud on the ground after last night’s heavy rainfall. Usually the crew of the company could get the vehicles operational and the routes to the trees in need of cutting clear in no time, but today the winds were fiercer, and the cold mountain air slowed the men’s work. While most of the company occupied their thoughts with fantasies of warmth to shield themselves from the reality of their duties outside the vehicles, the site foreman had just begun to inspect the inside of the vehicles to ensure nothing was stolen overnight.

Carl oversaw things for the entire logging assignment in the region, as acting supervisor and foreman it was his duty to ensure his men took care of their equipment and locked up at night. The last thing he wanted was another incident with some punk running off with more of the company’s gear from in the trucks, and have one of his typically quiet mornings punctuated by a yelling competition over the phone with management. As Carl fumbled with the keys to the first truck’s cabin, one of his truck operators approached him from behind.

“Hey Carl, I know you’re always tellin’ us to make sure nothing gets stolen around here, but some of the guys are saying the trucks have bouquets of flowers left inside em’. You think someone forgot Valentine’s Day ain’t for another couple of months?”

Carl wasn’t fazed, no one should have access to these vehicles except for his men, and there appeared to be no signs of forced entry into the vehicles.

“You think someone would buy gifts for you bunch of morons? Obviously, management is paying you guys more money than you need if someone here is wasting their paycheck on company pranks.”

As the truck operator left to resume his duties, Carl opened the cabin to the first truck and began to inspect the flowers seemingly left by one of the truck operators. As he fiddled with the green foil the flowers were wrapped in, Carl noticed that the bouquet had a tag attached to it. Inside the tag was a message, which simply read “If you’ve come for our lumber and logs, perhaps we could offer you a hand?”. As Carl clutched the flowers close pondering over the message, he noted a distinctly sweet smell emanating from the bouquet. Carl’s expression immediately soured as he realized that this might be some sort of protest stunt from the area’s local population; after all, this wouldn’t be the first time the company had faced opposition for operating near national parks. Carl set the flowers down and began to walk to the center of the site, so that he could warn his men of the potential threat. Once he had everyone’s attention he instructed them to gather the flowers from within their vehicles and bring them to his office, and search the site for any remaining signs of intrusion, to provide proof that a third party had tampered with the company’s equipment.

Soon enough, every man on staff had brought forth a bundle of flowers from their workstation, each bouquet marked with the same cryptic message. Carl began to worry, he’d encountered some “theatrical” forms of protest in his time, but never one in which each member of a crew was targeted. He had just started to dial the number for company management when he began to feel nauseas. Carl clutched his phone and darted towards the door of his office to reach help. As he flung open the door to his work trailer, his vison went dark and he collapsed upon the wet soil.

 

Chapter 3 - Sizing Things Up by TreeHugger

Chapter 3:

As Carl woke from his daze, the world spun around him in a blur of brown shades. It took several minutes for him to compose himself before he could finally stand and take in his surroundings, and in an instant, he went crashing back towards the ground. Carl couldn’t believe his eyes, in the distance all around him was brown earth which appeared to stretch on for many miles. He had just been in the middle of a forest; how could he have gotten here? His men were good at their jobs, but not that good. As Carl redirected his attention from the ground and towards the skies, he began to understand where he was. Above him stood the silhouette of a creature against the pale-grey sky, so incomprehensibly massive in size that Carl figured it could not be human.  Just as Carl was considering what to say to his assumed maker, the figure shifted to reach ever closer to him. The beast’s limb thrust down from the sky slowly, and unfurled as it grew closer, to reveal what appeared to be the shape of a human hand. The hand plunged deep into the earth beneath Carl, which gave way like a pool of loose sand, and raised himself and the brown earth to dizzying heights. As Carl involuntarily ascended, the light of the sun began to unveil the identity of the shrouded colossus. The creature that Carl had assumed could never have been human, was slowly revealed to be just that, but no one that he could ever recall seeing before. From his perspective, the towering giant who cradled him appeared to be a woman, the soft light of the morning sun rest on a pair of ample breasts, with nipples that the brisk mountain winds had turned hard as rocks. Fair of face and slender proportionately, the women was well into adulthood.  But Carl was far too high now to fully see her womanly sex, and could only make out the gap in the shrouded contour between her thighs.

In Carl’s awe, he had failed to notice that the giantess was carrying him towards a golden-brown cylinder erected from the ground far below. As the giantess lowered her hand towards the ground, Carl realized what he was staring it. Its surface had been smoothed since he last saw it, but he believed he recognized the hollowed-out stump of the tree that the men of the logging company had used as a makeshift table. The tree stump which had once only risen about three feet from the earth before, now appeared approximately twenty stories high, and was adorned with about fifty shifting figures that he couldn’t make out. When the giantess ultimately forced him to slip from her hand onto the sanded surface of the tree stump, Carl began to fully appreciate the gravity of his situation. The figures that Carl was unable to recognize mere moments ago, revealed themselves to be the now shrunken staff of the logging company stationed around the perimeter of the tree stump’s hollowed out core. To make matters worse, beyond the edges of the tree stump loomed five additional naked giantesses, gathered in a circle, as if to perform some sacrificial rite. Before Carl had the opportunity to collect himself and address his men, a thunderous voice echoed from above, shattering his nerves once more.

The giantess that had carried Carl to the tree stump, positioned at the very center of the logging site, was the first to break the forest’s silence.

“If you’ve come for our lumber and logs, perhaps we could offer you a hand? A warm gesture amidst this cold forest, wouldn’t you agree?”

The men below stood in crippling silence. The giantess continued to speak.

“The logs of this land are not yours for the taking, little men. They belong to the Earth and its creatures, so I Rose and my five petals here will supply you with a substitute for the object you desire. Logs, not from the Earth, but from ourselves. How does that sound?

The fifty men of the logging company made no attempt to respond. What sort of cryptic message was the massive women trying to convey? Expecting no answer, the giantess continued to speak.

“Before you lies a pit, shaped from the deeds of your many sins. But it is here that you will atone for your sins against the Earth, for in the bowels of this very tree you will face what the bowels of humanity can conjure.”

One of the many men below, not entirely grasping the sermon being preached to himself and his colleagues, spoke out in a small voice.

“Lady, what is this? Why the hell are we so tiny, and who the fuck do you think you people are telling us we can’t make a living on an honest day’s work?”

In an instant, the man was ripped from the surface of the tree stump, and then plunged into the depths of the tree’s hollowed out core by one of the women known as “petals”, who had previously been standing silently in a circle. Carl and the other men quickly gathered around the tree’s interior to see the fate of their comrade. To Carl’s surprise the man was alive and well, resting on a bed of sawdust about seven stories below. The man in the pit hurried to take in his new surroundings, and was puzzled to see that the inner surface of the tree stump’s core, in which he now resided, had been entirely smoothed over to resemble a deep bowl. The very bottom of the bowl was about the same diameter as the depth of the hole itself. The man sprinted to the walls of the pit and attempted to gain a foothold so that he might rendezvous with the men above, and tried for nearly a minute to no avail. In his frustration, the man cried out.

“Let me out of here you bitch! Guys, there’s no way anybody could climb these walls, you’ve gotta get me out of here!”

The giantesses up above made no reply. Instead, Carl and the men on the surface of the stump called out in a confusion of voices.

“We will get you out of there, man!”

“Stay still, we just have to make a rope!”

“Don’t worry we will come down and get you, just stay calm!”

The last voice was nearly cut off by Rose the giantess’ thunderous interjection.

“Yes, you will all be with your friend shortly, but I wouldn’t be in such a rush to meet the same fate. At least, not before we all have a little fun up here.”

Carl and the men on the surface of the stump settled themselves and were quiet once more, but the man in the pit continued to rage on in a fury. In retaliation, Rose spoke again.

“I’m sorry, what did you say? You’re so small that it’s hard to hear you. That’s it! What if you were to shrink even farther, then maybe none of us would have to hear your pitiful cries ever again. Lilith, please assist the man in the pit.”

With that order, one of the giantesses known as petals stepped closer to the tree stump, and sprinkled what appeared to be pollen onto the man in the pit. Then the men up above all watched as their coworker and friend collapsed into the bed of sawdust, succumbing to the power of the substance rained upon him. The man in the pit quickly shrunk from what must have been an inch relative to the tree stumps size, all the way to what appeared to be a millimeter tall. The men up above recoiled in fear after witnessing their friend reduced even further, realizing that they themselves might suffer a similar fate. Rose spoke out.

“Ah, much better! That man now rests at a height more befitting of his character. Please gentlemen, if you detest myself and my fellow ladies so much, do not hesitate to make it known. I’d love to grant the world a kindness and see you all vanish from my sight!”

The men on the surface of the stump were a mess, petrified by their sudden and unexpected confrontation with their own mortality. Carl was one of many to collapse to his knees in grief, but he realized that defying the massive women would only make matters worse, maybe he should try fulfilling their wishes instead. The thought sickened him.

 

End Notes:

Will most likely update the story tonight.

Chapter 4 - Judge, Jury, and Executioner by TreeHugger

Chapter 4:

As Carl knelt motionless upon the enormous plateau of dried wood, his mind began to stir. For a moment, the caramel colored lines which stretched out beneath him in either direction occupied his thoughts. He shifted his gaze in distress, the uneven rings embedded in the tree trunk gradually diminished in size as they approached the void at the epicenter of the tree. Every circular engraving appeared like a landmark before him, signifying another step closer to the gaping maw. A sense of melancholy gripped him, and he found himself fantasizing where God might reside if hell lay just ahead. In his delusions, he wondered if the women above were his goddesses now. A sudden tinge of disgust shook Carl from his bout of madness.

He would not surrender so easily, at least not before he tried to save the others. Carl and the other men had been rendered sub-human in size, there was no foreseeable way of changing that, but perhaps he could appeal to the humanity in the women towering over them. He sheepishly raised his head to meet the gaze of the six giants. In the distance, far above, uncaring ponds of brown and black returned his gaze. The women that he intended to reason with stood like sentries, as hints of scorn bled through the veil of their primarily emotionless faces. Carl knew bartering for their release was off the table; although, he might be able to negotiate the terms of his surrender, or rather his execution.  He mustered the courage to pose a question.

“What will you do with us, and what do you want from us?”

Rose broke from her statuesque stance to offer a reply.

“We intend to show you and your fellow men here the majesty of the human body, free from the tethers of industry and commercial destruction. We will share with you the bounties of this forest in their purest from, and the ultimate fruits of our labor. Every one of you men has already been judged guilty, this is simply the sentencing of your punishments. Jasmine, please bring forth the incriminating evidence.”

An olive-skinned woman from the surrounding circle stepped forth and presented Rose with a binder full to the brim with papers. Carl was stupefied, he could recognize his handiwork anywhere, but he wasn’t sure how a disorganized mess of company timesheets from over the years could have brought about this whole fiasco.  As Carl speculated, Rose continued to speak.

“These documents detail the very extent of all your misdeeds. This company has razed the ecological bedrock of this nation, as well as others, and all of you have taken part. You claim that you are permitted to reap the woods of this world, but here we have evidence of your past activities in South America, entirely unsanctioned by the indigenous peoples of the Amazon rainforest. Now you resort to harvesting the last old-growth forests of North America!?”

Over the course of her speech, Rose’s stoic mask had begun to crumble, revealing the furious woman underneath.  Her dignified posture relented, and Carl could now see that the giantess before him could no longer be satisfied with simply lecturing. Rose spoke out, rage clawing its way up her throat.

“You will all meet your end here, but before you do, we will attempt to enjoy ourselves. I can only hope that the pleasure you bring my companions and I will help counteract the immense suffering you’ve brought upon this planet. My dear petals, do whatever you like with the vermin before you!”

 

Chapter 5 - Lunch Time by TreeHugger

Chapter 5:

Carl and the other men froze for a moment, the situation had escalated from a verbal assault to a monumental threat. Panic took over. The men of the logging company erupted into a frenzy, searching for some avenue of hope atop the vacant expanse of the tree stump. As Carl and the men ran for their lives, the once idle giantesses sprung to action to assist Rose, effortlessly herding the men into separate groups with their hands. Those men that dodged the massive walls of flesh were plucked individually into the air, and swiftly dropped onto the stump within their respective group of tiny men, suffering visible injuries from their fall.

Once Carl had been properly caught, he paused to catch his breath within the shade of the two massive hands that had seized him. It only took a quick glance for him to notice that a few of the men in his group had been wounded during their capture, and all their eyes were on him, as if begging to be saved. He turned away from the sullen sight and attempted to work his way to the front of the group of men, nearest the center of the stump, so that he might see how the others had managed. Between the gap in the outstretched fingertips before him, Carl could spot four other groups of men, each guarded by one of the giantesses known as petals. He had counted roughly ten men in his own group, and figured the rest might be distributed evenly amongst the other giantesses, if any of them hadn’t already perished. Carl’s eyes scanned the horizon beyond the edge of the stump for Rose, the one responsible for all this madness, but she was nowhere to be seen. Instead, he spotted the fifth petal walking off towards the woods, but the immense distance made it hard for him to focus on her. The unnamed giantess paused at the edge of the logging site’s perimeter, she looked like she was crouching down, as if to retrieve something. He worried what could be so important as to distract the giantess from the events unfolding.

Carl had accounted for the whereabouts of five giantesses so far, but where was the sixth? A sudden sense of dread overtook him as he slowly began to turn his neck. When he finally turned around, Carl fully realized what he had subconsciously known; he had not been captured by one of the petals, but by Rose herself. The features and form of the woman that had been previously concealed by the dim morning light, were now on full display before him. Carl’s eyes rapidly traversed Rose’s body, a behemoth pair of hips supported the woman’s relatively narrow waist, and two massive breasts heaved far above to the rhythm of her heavy breathing. Even though her face had seemed fair before, it was now warped by an expression of wrath. Her long brunette hair had been tied up in a loose bun, though now it was slightly disheveled, releasing brown tendrils which rest near the abyss of her eyes. Her pale complexion, juxtaposed against the crimson lipstick painted onto her lush lips, nearly distracted him from the woman’s most terrifying feature. She had bent her mouth into a terrible grin, bearing her teeth as if she were some feral animal, ready to bite down on every one of his men. As Carl feared what might become of himself, Rose’s face twisted as she prepared to speak.

“Petals, I hope you all were able to gather enough toys to entertain yourselves.”

The four giant women nodded to signify their satisfaction with the capture of the men below. Each of them began to open their hands to the skies above, and a soft white light penetrated the cages of the tiny men. Rose craned her neck to face the giantess that had traveled to the woods edge, and began to speak once more.

“Dahlia, do you have the supplies? I would hate to keep our guests waiting.”

The fifth petal that had ventured towards the forest had begun walking back towards the tree stump, now with a woven basket in hand, she replied.

“Yes, I’ve brought both the samples and our lunch.”

Rose’s face flushed with excitement as she responded.

“Excellent, now we can show these men the true treasures of nature! Dahlia, please set the basket down here.”

Rose gestured with her right hand towards the tree stump. In response, Dahlia, the ebony-skinned giantess who had left to retrieve something from the forest, set a basket overflowing with an array of flowers and fruit down onto the stump beside Rose. Rose plunged her hand into the basket, withdrawing about a dozen red berries, and proceeded to speak.

“Did you men know the fruit of this forest could look so divine? All the food in this basket is beyond precious, it would usually supply life to this forest’s wildlife, but today my friends and I will feast on its splendor. However, these fruits serve as natural laxatives, a vital quality for ensuring their seeds are distributed throughout the woods, to be sure, but unfortunate for you all. Why don’t you take a closer look and see for yourselves?”

Rose let the boulder sized berries roll from her hand onto the surface of the stump next to Carl’s group. A few of the berries tumbled to a halt just beside Carl, though huge, they were still only about the same size as himself and his men. Rose lost her composure at the sight of the tiny men next to the fruit, she called out in anger.

“Even at your current size you stand as equals next to the worth of this forest? Do you think your value rivals that of this fruit? I won’t allow this mockery to continue, Dahlia, fetch me the samples!”

In a flash, Dahlia had presented Rose and the other giantesses with several small glass vials, each partially filled with a light-yellow substance. Rose took one of the vials and removed the cap sealing its contents. She tilted the vial above the surface of her left hand, and the contents of the vial spilled out to create a brief golden rain. Rose stood for a moment to marvel at the small pile that had accumulated on her palm, before pinching some of the substance with her right hand. Her right hand then moved into position above Carl’s group like a mechanical claw, still holding the yellow powder tight. Carl had seen what the pollen-like dust had done to his friend earlier; he struggled to keep calm in anticipation of what would happen next. A moment, which may as well have been an eternity to the men below, passed before Rose released her grip on the powder. As the ten tiny men were showered in the light dust from the sample, they tried to hold their breath, but ultimately all of them surrendered themselves to their fate.

As the yellow dust filled Carl’s lungs, he recognized the same uniquely sweet scent he had encountered as he inspected the bouquet of flowers earlier that morning. His breathing became shallow as he withered to the ground. He noticed his eyes, like his limbs, were failing him. Carl lapsed in and out of consciousness before awaking moments later. As his vision settled, he noticed the berries before him were now over four times his size, which would mean he was now around half a centimeter tall. Carl turned to survey the status of the other groups on the tree stump. Unfortunately, it seemed the petals had already begun to follow Rose’s example. Each of them sprinkled their personal victims with a carefully measured pinch of the mysterious yellow dust, shrinking each group of men to roughly the same size as Carl and his men. His attention was drawn away from the men as Rose began to speak.

“That’s more like it, now I can finally enjoy my meal in peace. Although, there is one thing I really do love about fig berries. They really…”

As she spoke, Rose had begun to lower her right index finger onto one of the berries next to Carl’s group, the fruit’s flesh buckled under the pressure.

“…pop in your mouth!”

As the fig fruit exploded under the force of the massive woman’s finger, two men in Carl’s group were coated in the contents from the burst berry, immobilizing them. Rose stared directly at the men in Carl’s group, and continued to speak.

“But, they are quite sticky. I guess you two will help me clean my hand.”

Rose proceeded to scoop up the jam left by the berry with the index and middle finger of her right hand, bringing along the two men in Carl’s group who had been unlucky enough to be ensnared by the fruit’s innards. As the men caught in the fruity goo were dragged against the surface of the tree stump, Carl could have sworn he saw one of their legs snap. Carl’s eyes watched on in fear as Rose raised her jam covered fingers to her lips, while the two men struggled in agony to escape. He couldn’t bear to look any longer, tears obscured his eyes as he stared at the ground, searching for an answer that would never come.

 

Chapter 6 - Into the Void by TreeHugger
Author's Notes:

Chapter Warning: This chapter contains the appearance of hard vore content.

Chapter 6:

The man who had broken his leg while being scooped up by Rose tried desperately to remove himself from the red remains that now held him firmly against the giantess’ middle finger, but every motion drew him further into the fruit’s gel. He attempted to call out to the other man stuck to the giant woman’s index finger.

“Hey, can you hear me? We have to get out of here, she’s going to fucking eat us!”

The second man glued to Rose’s fingers did not reply, so the man with the broken leg averted his gaze from the finger and peered towards the heavens. His new view shook him to the core; he was nearly four inches away from the giantess’ mouth, and growing closer with every moment. The giant woman’s red lips parted like estranged serpents, and behind the two rows of colossal off-white teeth, the man caught a glimpse into the cave which passed for the woman’s mouth. The pearly gates continued to open wide, allowing some sunlight to illuminate the dark-salmon colored walls inside.  Each second dragged on, he was now at the brink of Rose’s mouth. The giantess’ breath repeatedly struck the man, and the powerful odor of stale saliva combined with whatever fruit she had eaten earlier made him woozy. As the fingers entered the darkened void and pressed against the writhing mass of muscle within, the man with the broken leg was submerged in a tide of spit. While the transparent liquid surrounded the giantess’ fingers, she used her weathered-pink tongue to pry the fruity jam and the men from her fingertips, allowing both to slide off into the pool below. Rose’s fingers retreated from her mouth. The man with the broken leg clawed against the uneven surface of the woman’s tongue, praying he could establish a grip in the whirling madness, but the slimy film all around dashed any hopes he might have of remaining stationary.

The giantess sucked and swirled the contents in her mouth, and a quiet moan echoed from within her depths as she ripped the flavor from the bodies of the two men. The world would burst into color before the man with the broken leg whenever the giant woman parted her lips to breath, but would return to darkness just as suddenly when the giantess’ lips met. As the momentary light flooded inside again, the man with the broken leg spotted the unconscious body of the other man who had been scooped up by Rose. His limbs swayed limp in the waves of the woman’s mouth as his body was rocked against the walls of Rose’s teeth. Just as the man with the broken leg began to crawl his way towards his unconscious comrade, the giantess’ tongue hoisted the other man’s body onto one of her rear molars. The man with the broken leg looked on in pure horror as the giantess’ teeth crashed down from above, but the curtain of the giant woman’s lips closed suddenly, concealing the imminent carnage. When Rose’s lips parted, the man with the broken leg saw that his only companion had been pulverized into a pulp, his red flesh now indistinguishable from the berry remains decorating Rose’s teeth.

The will to fight faded from the only man trapped in Rose’s mouth, he resigned himself to the giantess’ mercy. He let his body drift and slide over the giantess’ bumpy tongue, but before the rocking motions could put him to sleep, the giantess’ tongue flexed towards her throat. In an instant, the wild muscle had transformed itself into a steep slide, inverting the man with the broken leg. With morbid fascination, he stared down passed Rose’s dangling uvula, slick with strands of saliva, into the pulsating pit. As Rose swallowed, the man was forced to tumble down into her esophagus, and a clump of viscous red paste attached itself to him. In the woman’s throat the man was almost entirely blind, little light made its way to him, and he couldn’t be sure which way he was oriented. He could feel the walls of his new prison spasm in response to his touch, pulling him into a deeper hell as time marched on.

Though he could not know it, the man was now at the bottom of Rose’s throat; her lower esophageal sphincter relaxed, and the man with the broken leg fell freely into a lake he couldn’t see. The man hadn’t realized it before but the journey down had wounded him, though where exactly he couldn’t be sure, at least not until the corrosive water he was partially treading began to eat away at him. In response to the pain the man pulled himself onto a floating piece of skin left by the remains of the consumed berry. He could feel his body burning, all his senses were overwhelmed by the giant woman’s stomach.  A cacophony of gurgles and groans rang out, echoing off a distant ceiling. Every time he tried to breath his lungs were singed by offensive fumes, and the pool of acid around him churned violently as if to boldly express its intentions. As his life raft eroded into the abyssal sea, the man sunk deeper; his flesh began to wander freely on the surface of the surrounding waves, and his mouth filled with fire. Misery devoured the man with the broken leg as his remains plummeted to the bottom of Rose’s stomach.

 

Chapter 7 - The Spitting Image of a Goddess by TreeHugger
Author's Notes:

 

 

Chapter 7:

Down below on the tree stump, Carl heard sickeningly-wet noises escape from the giant woman’s lips as she savored the men inside her mouth. He had wished that the two men would meet a quick end, for their sake, so that they wouldn’t have to endure the torture of the woman’s stomach. However, it seemed fortune was not on their side. Ages passed before Carl detected an audible gulp from within Rose’s throat, signifying the death of his friends in one way or another. In respect for his fallen friends, Carl looked up to face the giantess once more; he knew he could stand the sight of the giant woman, as he was certain his companions had seen far more terrible things inside the beast. Shortly after swallowing the two men, Rose continued her meal. With one swift move, she grabbed dozens of berries from the basket beside her, and proceeded to gorge herself on them. As the orchestra of chewing began again, Carl noticed that the remaining men in his group had been defeated by the surrounding giantesses’ cruelty. Some of them cowered low to the surface of the tree stump, their hands raised above themselves in a futile attempt to provide protection from being eaten, while the others sat still in silence as the giant women feasted loudly all around them. Then, the chewing above stopped abruptly, and a feeling of uneasiness washed over Carl.

He watched as Rose filled her gullet with fruit for the fourth time, and then pause for a moment, as if to determine her next act of punishment for the tiny men beneath her. Carl saw her lips protrude slightly, parting them in the process, allowing a cascade of half-chewed fruit and spit to spill from within her mouth. Carl didn’t move, he was too fixated on the red slurry worming its way towards him; the stream of saliva met with the tree stump, remnants of berry splashed against its surface, and Carl’s group was encased in a liquid-dome of filth. Carl swam to the surface of the pool and retched. The small men then waded to the outskirts of Rose’s spit and collapsed, gasping from exhaustion.

High above the men drenched in spit, Rose felt her cheeks flush with excitement. She had known she would enjoy bringing justice down upon the men of the logging company in some way, but she could never have dreamt to this extent. During their test trials with the shrinking spores her group had developed years earlier, Rose had never felt any kind of thrill as she and her fellow researchers reduced animals to nanoscopic size; she had always viewed their experiments as a cruel, but necessary, means of achieving their goals. It was simply her duty to the Earth, and nothing more. However, seeing the miniature men suffer on the stump before her now caused Rose’s heart to pound wildly. The sensation of eating the two men moments before had driven her to the brink, and the thought of having utter control over another human had become addicting.  She gazed down at the men below doused in her fluids, thrashing in frustration against their inevitable doom; a pang of lust resonated from deep within her loins, causing her to lightly bite down on her lower lip. With bated breath, Rose observed the tiny men march towards the edge of her pool of spit and give in to their fatigue. Heat welled from within her, and Rose’s self-discipline vanished; her right hand darted between her thighs, and her fingertips probed for her clitoris; she vigorously massaged the sex organ’s hood, and its head began to extend out from beneath its shelter as it grew. Compelled by ecstasy, her left hand found its way to her left breast and began teasing her nipple, causing her to release a soft whimper. Rose’s whole body began to gyrate, united under one purpose. Ideas of torture for the tiny men flashed through her head, and she decided her next course of action. Rose stopped pleasuring herself; she gestured for the two Petals on either side of her to make room around the tree stump, they obliged knowingly, and started repositioning their tiny hostages elsewhere on the wooden surface. Trying to steady her nerves, Rose began to speak.

“D-dahlia, please bring me the field test kit, I’d like to conduct an experiment.”

The ebony giantess left momentarily, upon returning, she brandished a black-plastic case and set it onto the stump beside the basket full of fruits and flowers. Dahlia proceeded to unhinge two latches on the front of the container and gently opened it with both hands. Three columns of glass vials decorated the right-most portion of the box’s interior, secured safely within a foam rack; in contrast, the left side of the container was littered with several miscellaneous laboratory instruments and glassware. The dark-skinned giantess rotated the now opened black case towards Rose for her inspection. Visibly pleased with the selection of tools before her, Rose addressed the black giantess again.

“Thank you, Dahlia, that will be all for now.”

Rose averted her attention away from Dahlia and towards the eight tiny men remaining in her group. She called down below.

“Enjoying your swim? I can tell by the way you’re looking at me that you haven’t had enough. I just know you all are envious of the two men inside me, would you like it to be your turn next?”

With that, Rose leaned over to reach into the test kit with her right hand and withdrew a small pipette. She placed the instrument down onto the surface of the stump in front of her, and turned once again to grab something from the basket full of fruits and flowers. Rose pulled out one of the glass vials filled with the mysterious yellow powder that she had used earlier on the tiny men, and began to remove the tube’s seal. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably, but she managed to pour a small sample of the vial’s yellow contents onto the palm of her left hand. Rose licked her lips as she pinched some of the yellow dust with the fingers of her right hand, like she had earlier that day, and she shifted her hand into position above the already tiny men, still lodged in a puddle of her drool. Although, unlike last time, Rose was now nervous with anticipation. Her right hand clumsily released the mysterious substance, and it spread unevenly across the group of men beneath. The tiny men began to cough and wheeze as the yellow rain covered them, then became limp within the spit as the dust took effect. Rose had failed to properly apply the toxic pollen, but had succeeded in another way. Several of the men from her group had shrunk to an extreme degree, due to the sloppy application of the powder, while the others had only shrunken slightly by comparison. Rose was ecstatic, she had relished the feeling of being relatively enormous, wondering how terrifying she looked to the men below. However, a new dynamic had been introduced, now even some of the shrunken men dwarfed their companions; Rose began to salivate, her plan had gone better than expected.

 On the surface of the tree stump, Carl and his men fought to recover from the powder’s influence, they were so small now that they had to tread water to stay afloat in Rose’s saliva. Knowing the effect of the yellow powder, Carl’s eyes searched for the fig berries that had fallen on the tree stump earlier, to compare his new size to a familiar reference point. When his eyes found the berries, he figured that he must now be roughly a quarter of a centimeter tall, as the berries appeared now eight times larger than himself and several of the other men swimming beside him. A depressing revelation struck him, where were the other men in his group? Carl spun around as fast as he could, scanning the waters of the red pool of spit. When he finally found the missing men, his heart sunk into his chest; three of the men in his group had somehow shrunken much more than the others, they seemed to be approximately the same length as his thumb within the liquid, though he couldn’t be completely sure.  

As Carl and his men fought not to drown, Rose lifted the needle nosed opening of the pipette just above the pool of spit; Rose depressed the bulb of the instrument with the fingers of her right hand, and then swiftly inserted the glass tip into the middle of the half-chewed sludge.  She loosened her grip on the bulb, and the red-colored spit was sucked away; the eight tiny men were instantaneously drawn into the glass pipette, before surfacing for air about half-way up the length of the glass chamber. Unfortunately, the inside of the instrument was too small to allow all eight men to swim on the surface of its contents simultaneously, so the men frantically pulled at one another for a chance to stay alive, nearly killing each other in the process. While the insignificant men clawed at the interior of the glass cylinder, Rose delicately handed the pipette over to Dahlia, and issued a request to the ebony giantess.

“Dahlia, please hold onto this for a second, I need to prepare for my next test. Be careful though, our guests seem to be having a moment, and we wouldn’t want to agitate them further. I don’t think their little hearts could take it.

The dark-skinned giantess gladly accepted the narrow instrument, and she gave the glass prison a quick swirl with her left hand. The tiny men inside the pipette flailed wildly as their world spun. While the eight shrunken men pleaded for release from the oversized receptacle, Rose carefully lowered herself back onto her hands and feet, before propping her wide hips against the edge of the stump; she slowly released the tension on her arms, allowing her shoulder blades and upper-spine to rest in the soft wet soil beneath her. With her hands, free once again, she made a request to the black giantess.

“Dahlia, if you would, please hand me the pipette.”

Dahlia surrendered the tool to Rose, who was now positioned comfortably on her back, and gently placed the glass instrument into the woman’s outstretched right hand. Rose gripped the pipette lightly, making sure not to prematurely expel its contents. She carried the tube full of tiny men between her thighs, and angled the mouth of the lab instrument towards her pussy. Rose used the index and middle finger of her left hand to pry apart the folds masking her sex’s interior, and began to speak, her voice quivering.

“I want all of you inside of me. But, I do hope I’m big enough for you, I wouldn’t want it to be a tight fit.”

 

Chapter 8 - Love Canal by TreeHugger
Author's Notes:

Chapter Warning: This chapter features the story's first appearance of vaginal-insertion content.

Chapter 8:

Within the confines of the lab instrument, Carl tried to swim without dragging the other men down into the red goo, but there was no room to breathe. The giant tube had been angled slightly, and the men around him ripped relentlessly into the fluid’s surface, splashing spit into Carl’s mouth as he fought for air. The inside of the chamber was chaos, but outside the glass walls, Carl could see that the world was shifting.  He noticed the transparent cage was now gliding over an immense flat stomach; the lone crater beneath him stood out like a grave, marking the general region in which his friend’s bodies rested. The grim memory made him sweat, Carl wasn’t sure which way the tube was headed, so he began searching frantically for clues. Moments later, a dark-brown forest of tangled vines came into view, rooted in an upraised hill of white flesh; Carl’s body began to ache as he realized which direction the tiny men were moving, he knew things were going to get ugly, though he couldn’t decide which potential destination would be worse. As the pipette descended towards the canopy of Rose’s bush, a new sight came into view of the tiny men. If Carl hadn’t been in mortal danger, he might have mustered a smile.

Beyond the walls of the instrument, two colossal drapes of skin appeared, flanking a fissure between the giant woman’s thighs. Carl was entranced by the sight before him; his eyes traced the edges of the brown-tinted curtains below, which converged at the top of a darkened canyon, partially concealing a pink ball beneath their folds. The glass prison levitated in front of the shadowy crevice for a few seconds before a second gigantic hand appeared, parting the forest of pubic hairs with its fingers, until it hovered to a halt over the giant woman’s pussy. Carl watched as the giantess’ hand sunk its fingertips into the soft skin on either side of the flesh-colored chasm, acquiring a steady grip on the moistened sheets, before spreading the entrance to the giant woman’s nether region wide open. As the passage was pried apart, the tiny men in the glass tube were exposed to Rose’s bright pink interior; the giant woman migrated the glass instrument closer to the maw of her gaping depths, and aligned the exit of the tube with the entrance between her thighs. Inside the pipette, Carl thought he heard the giant woman speak, but the glass walls around him distorted her speech, rendering her words incomprehensible to himself and the other tiny men. Although, Carl didn’t have to hear what the woman said to know what would happen next, so he braced himself as best he could in the violent waters of the pipette. A second later, the red liquid that he was treading rocketed out from beneath him, and he was forcibly ejected from the glass tube’s narrow passage, along with the seven other miniature men.

The wine-colored stream carried his ant sized body into Rose’s vagina at a frightening speed. During his brief flight, Carl doubted his chances for survival upon his eventual impact inside the giant woman, but welcomed the opportunity to end his participation in the giant women’s sick games. Miraculously, he slid to a stop in the liquid littering the floor of the wet canal, now a stone’s throw away from the entrance of Rose’s swelling cervix. As he tried to gather himself from the damp ground, Carl became acutely aware that the pink tunnel surrounding him was tilted at a significant angle, and promptly fell face first into a pool of slime. Swearing silently to himself, he tried to stand once more, but this time correcting for the slope of his slanted environment. Once he had righted himself, he lifted his head to begin his reconnaissance of the giant woman’s insides. He scanned all around, but his vision was almost entirely enveloped by stratified rose-colored flesh, and the only exit from the pit lay far above.

As light poured in from the opening between Rose’s thighs, Carl wondered how he might make the long journey to freedom; the bottom of the tunnel was covered in an ascending series of small trenches, perhaps he could climb out. Carl reached his hand out to grasp at the ridges of flesh, which glistened in a film of foreign liquid, but he couldn’t manage to hold on. The elastic skin was incredibly slick, yet Carl knew that things would only get worse. Having abandoned the idea of escape, Carl directed his attention towards keeping himself, and the others in the mammoth cave, alive. He turned to locate the seven tiny men from his group. He quickly spotted six of the men scattered around the lower portion of Rose’s pussy, their flesh pruning in the giant woman’s juices, but Carl couldn’t seem to find the seventh man. A cry rang out from somewhere above, and Carl spun to face Rose’s looming cervix. The portal was centered on the rear wall of the cavern, its plump exterior dripping with an egg-white liquid. Carl’s eyes shifted skyward, and he found the seventh tiny man plastered beside the opening of the oversized orifice, his small body fully immersed within the glue-like substance adorning its rim. The microscopic man called out to Carl and the others, his lips flinging globs of paste as he spoke.

“Please help me, I can’t move! I don’t want to die in here!”

The man on the wall wept, it was all he could manage, since his arm and legs were stuck firmly against the bulbous gate. Carl issued no reply to the pleading man, who was so far up that there was no way he could rescue him. The other tiny men had started to walk towards the bulging flesh, before freezing, realizing that if they got too close to the white liquid they might be trapped themselves. A moment later, the room started to slowly quake, and the walls lining its interior began to expand. Carl snapped his neck towards the entrance of the tunnel, shadows dancing over its mouth, and readied for the worst.

Rose had begun rubbing her engorged clitoris once again, her body blushing with satisfaction, until sweat started to trail down from her hair-covered mound. She could barely feel the tiny men moving inside of her loins, but the idea of their bodies being crushed by her powerful sex enraptured her. As the giant woman became increasingly aroused, the lips of her pussy became slick with her secretions, and her fingers plowed her depths with fervor. She could feel the gap between her thighs begin to widen; her heart raced, and the walls of the pink cave bloomed with her coursing blood. Rose had already drenched the little men in her spit, so she thought it was about time that they got a taste of her cum.

Inside the pit between Rose’s thighs, Carl and the other tiny men panted for oxygen. The air within Rose’s depths had become horrendously humid, and a feminine-moisture showered the eight tiny men. The walls at the entrance of the cavern had begun to produce a clear liquid; massive beads of the watery substance accumulated on the ceiling, before streaming down to the surface of the floor. Pools of the giant woman’s juices poured into the ditches lining the passage, instantly filling them. The ground overflowed with off-colored water, until a torrent of the substance began rushing towards the back of the canal. In an instant, the deluge struck Carl and the other tiny men, thrusting their bodies against the rounded opening at the back of the tunnel. Carl tried to fight the rapids, dragging himself upwards; he gained a foothold about twenty paces beyond Rose’s cervix, its mouth now agape, and Carl prayed that he wouldn’t be carried away by the raging tide. Behind Carl, the protruding orifice had begun gushing gallons of white goo, flooding the area at its base; the milky whirlpool grew closer to Carl, its swirling currents threatening to steal him away from relative safety, but its churning wake failed to reach him.

 Carl shifted his gaze back towards the entrance of the dripping tunnel, its walls now surging violently inwards. Each pulse of pleasure constricted the cave, gradually raising the floor higher with each beat. Far above, the giant woman bellowed cries of delight, reverberating throughout her entire body, which nearly deafened the tiny men inside her. Rose’s vaginal muscles sent the floor of the tunnel, along with the tiny men inside, on a collision course with her pussy’s ceiling. At the height of the giant woman’s contractions, Carl could have sworn he could touch the roof of the passage, but thought better of it. As the movement of the cavern’s walls slowly ceased, exhaustion took hold of the tiny men, and they relaxed their grip on the ledges of the cave’s floor. Carl let himself drift down into the white pool of waste settling beneath Rose’s giant cervix, and the thick fluids rose around his neck; he attempted to rotate himself within the dense pond to see how the other men had faired, growing increasingly dizzy from the foul water’s odor. Carl swiftly found the tiny men his own size in the white waters of Rose’s pussy, their bobbing heads like buoys above the placid surface of the cum; however, when he searched frantically for the bodies of the three tiny men that had been shrunken far more than himself, he was only able to locate one of them. The microscopic man swam tiredly within the pale porridge, his limbs seemingly numb, until Carl raised him from the waters in his cradled hands. Carl briefly inspected the miniature man in his hands, who was so tiny that he could rest comfortably on his open palm, and posed a question to the group of tiny men.

“Does anyone know what happened to the two men not presently accounted for?”

One of the men Carl’s height replied softy, his gaze directed towards the oozing portal beside them.

“I saw them go in there, but they never came out.”

The six men in Rose’s pussy turned to face the opened slit, peering deeper into the giant woman’s darker pit. With sullen expressions, Carl and the remaining men silently mourned the two men they had lost, who they could only assume were dead. When the giant woman’s cum had just started to dry on the tiny men’s heads, the world began to turn.

 

Chapter 9 - Slippery Slope by TreeHugger
Author's Notes:

Chapter Warning: This chapter features the continued appearance of vaginal-insertion content.

Chapter 9:

Still laying on her back, eyes closed in lingering ecstasy, Rose let her arms fall lightly beside her onto the damp ground; she had orgasmed so hard that she needed a moment to bask in her bliss, after all, it’s not like the men inside her could go anywhere. The giant woman opened her eyes, and stared peacefully off into the grey winter sky above, rays of light fading in-between the gaps in its clouds. As she soaked in the ambience of the quiet forest, now free of the sound of machinery, Rose smiled. This is what she had wanted, and fought for years to attain; nature, restored to its original state, so that everyone could witness its true beauty. Unfortunately, Rose’s daydream was shattered when she saw a plane fly overhead, blotting over the soft-blue canvas with its harsh metal sheen. Her smile disintegrated, and a scowl took its place. She remembered why she had come to the forest, and her body began to blaze with passion once more. Rose wasn’t sure if she wanted the men inside her to be dead or not, but knew that if they were still alive, that they would have to continue answering for their crimes. She lifted herself from the Earth with both hands, careful not to tilt her hips, since she didn’t want to afford her prisoners an early opportunity to escape. When Rose had raised herself as far as her arms could carry her, she rolled her hips forward onto the surface of the tree stump, and grasped the wooden cylinder between her thighs. Rose used her legs to leverage her upper body into an upright position, tightening her core as she did so, until the giant woman straddled the surface of the smooth tree stump. Pleased with her new position, she relaxed her vaginal muscles, allowing the reservoir of cum within her to drizzle out onto the wooden plateau below.

Within the giant woman’s loins, Carl could feel the floor of flesh below him stiffen, and the once calm waters of Rose’s pussy came to life again. Beyond the mouth of the damp cavern, he saw the colors of the horizon shift out of focus. The once soft-blue vista gradually transitioned into a dark shade of ivory, and the fluids that had gathered in the farthest depths of the passage began to shift. White waters flowed passed Carl’s waist, until the pool of paste he had been submerged in was as shallow as a puddle. The tiny men relished their new-found freedom, they were finally liberated from the giant woman’s cum, but their victory was short lived. The room began to noticeably tilt, and as the tide retreated towards the tunnel’s opening the tiny men lost their balance. Carl had fought tooth and nail to flee Rose’s cervix, but now clung to the portal’s exterior, praying for salvation. One by one the tiny men gave in to the strain gnawing at their arms, before tumbling down the length of the cavern’s floor at a blinding speed, as if desperately trying to fetch the water that had abandoned them. By the time the tiny men caught up to the crawling current, they were near the end of the passage. The six small survivors crashed into the slow-moving stream, and its gelatinous contents absorbed the force of the tiny men’s fall.  Carl wasn’t entirely thrilled to be submerged in the giant woman’s thick fluids for a second time, but now the exit from the damp depths lay just out of reach. As the stream of juices slowly carried him towards the mouth of the cavern, Carl was confronted with the sight of the wooden altar he had been so reluctant to leave. Even though he had lost some men within the humid halls of the giant woman, he was going to make it out of her, and would at least be able to die under a familiar sky. Carl tried to mentally prepare himself for the fall to the forest floor, he wasn’t sure if he was afraid or not, but took a deep breath in anticipation of his imminent demise; the pool of paste that enveloped him flowed out into the open expanse beneath the giant woman, and Carl waited for the ground below to embrace him.

 A waterfall emerged between the gap in the giant woman’s thighs, and the tiny men sunk slowly towards the surface of the hollowed-out tree stump in a sticky string of Rose’s fluid. As the thick outpouring from Rose’s vagina collided with the tree stump, Carl’s body was forced against its cool wooden surface. The syrupy liquid that had escaped Rose’s interior engulfed him completely; as the womanly waste began to settle atop the tree stump, Carl felt his limbs press hard against the stump under the weight of the fluid, as if held by an industrial adhesive. He tried to free himself, wriggling furiously against the clutches of the cum, but it was no use. His body was wholly encased in the hardening mixture, apart from his head, which lay above the surface of the cement. Laying on his back, arms and legs extended out to his sides, Carl appeared as if he was at peace in the pool of pussy juices. To an ignorant observer, Carl may have looked like a child at play in a field of snow, sprawled out in the white pool as if he were an angel. Despite Carl’s seemingly relaxed pose, inside of his head his mind was a storm of bleak thoughts. He had hoped the fall would have killed him, to end the nightmare surrounding him, but he could settle for the chance to stare into the silver sky above the world once more. He heard one of the giant woman say something up above; however, he didn’t care to listen, so the words washed over him without effect. Carl tried to forget the horrors that had transpired, and he attempted to picture the forest before he had been shrunk, so that he could remember what it had been like to be a man. The giant women could take their lives, but he would not allow them to take what dignity he had left. None of his friends or family had witnessed what had happened to him, and he hoped at his size, they never would. If he vanished from the world today, everyone might think he died on the job, which he believed sounded like a far nicer way to go than drowning in the waste of a giant woman. As Carl reminisced about the life he once had, a giant lens appeared overhead, distorting the overcast sky. 

 

Chapter 10 - The Dark Side of the Moon by TreeHugger
Author's Notes:

Chapter Warning: This chapter contains butt/farting content.

Chapter 10:

Rose tensed her legs, boosting her bottom from the wood stool, so that she stood above the tree stump bow-legged. In a fit of excitement, she called down to the tiny men who had drizzled out between her thighs.

“Was that as good for you as it was for me?”

The six tiny men gave no response.

Rose hadn’t expected the tiny men to reply, but she figured they would at least squirm in response to their sticky shackles. Signs of worry crept across the giant woman’s face, and she continued to speak.

“No answer? Well, that’s fine by me. Besides, I can tell just by looking at you that all of you got fucked much harder.”

The ant-sized men remained seemingly unfazed.

Growing bored of the tiny men’s indifference to her taunts, she decided to see what condition her playthings were in. The giant woman backed away from the stump, and promptly knelt beside it; she wanted to admire the result of her work up close, like any respectable artist would, but knew any distance might make it difficult to discern whether the tiny men had died. Upon immediate inspection, the ant sized men lay like corpses in a soup of her cum, their bodies seemingly devoid of movement. Rose became visibly distressed, she had wanted at least some of the men to live, so that she could see their bodies cut down time and time again like the trees they had cut. The giant woman glanced towards the black case that had produced the pipette, and in an instant, her hands snapped to its exterior. She hunched over the exposed contents of the container, rummaging through its wares, until she located the one tool that could confirm her suspicions. Rose removed a magnifying glass from the container triumphantly, lifting it out in front of her, as if to grant it her personal seal of approval. She tenderly gripped the instrument in her right hand, and brought the glass above her broken toys. When the tiny men twitched under the gaze of the magnifying lens, Rose’s lips transformed suddenly, producing a wicked smile. Staring at the six tiny bodies plastered to the tree stump, she spoke once more.

“Did you boys think you could play possum and get away with it? I’m not done with you, but if you insist on snoozing, I’ll just have to wake you from your stupor.”

Rose squirmed with satisfaction, the show would go on, and she intended to play her part. When she moved to place the magnifying glass back into its box a gurgle emitted from inside her midsection, an indicator that the fig berries she had eaten earlier were working their magic within her, and her next course of action was decided. She lowered her left hand onto her stomach, to more intimately feel the war being waged within her bowels; she began to laugh as her belly trembled, each tremor more violent beneath her fingertips than the last. Certain that her body was ready to carry out her next act of torture, she spoke out to the tiny men.

“Normally one would administer smelling salts to wake someone feeling faint, but I’m afraid we haven’t brought any. I suppose I’ll just have to make do with what nature has given us, I hope you don’t mind.”

Rose gracefully spun away from the tree stump covered in tiny men, and began to squat, extending her hips backwards as she did so. She seated her bottom on the rim of the tree stump, and rest her arms upon her thighs; Rose rolled her rear closer towards the area where the six tiny men lay imprisoned, ensuring that her cheeks parted in the process. As she grew more comfortable atop the stump, her gut began to tighten. Rose peered off into the forest, amusement flickering across her face in suspense of what would happen next, and she began to speak once more.

“It’s not typically the beauty’s role to free the prince from their slumber, so I’m sorry if this isn’t quite the kiss you expected.”

Down below on the tree stump, Carl strained his neck to watch the giant woman that had pinned him where he lay; he glared at her as she boasted and jeered high above, but he was too tired to struggle. Carl became increasingly impatient with every quip the giant woman spouted. If this was going to be the end of him, he thought she might as well get on with it. His mind began to gloss over every word Rose said, the giant woman’s antics had become tiresome, and apathy seized him. Staring longingly into the sky seemed like a far more enjoyable use of what little time he had left, until he heard the word “kiss”. Carl instantly recalled the image of the giant woman devouring his two coworkers; a bolt of anxiety shot through his body, and he once again began to fear for his life.  

When Carl directed his attention to the giant woman, he expected to see the beast’s mouth bearing down on him, but he was met with a far more troubling sight. The mammoth woman had turned her backside towards the center of the stump, and he found himself inadvertently scanning the expanse of her body. The colossal woman was seated at the edge of the stump, and moving closer with each moment. Like a living locomotive the giant woman’s massive rear rolled near, and Carl was helplessly captivated by her curves; his eyes followed her spine from her relatively narrow shoulders all the way down to her incredibly wide hips. Before he noticed, Rose had positioned herself so close to what remained of Carl’s group that nearly the entirety of his vision was eclipsed by the giant woman’s ass. The sky that had transfixed Carl before had mostly vanished, and was replaced by the endless blanket of pale flesh which adorned the giant woman’s cheeks.

For a moment, Carl feared color had faded from the world, but then he noticed the darkened valley situated between the giant beauty’s buns; as Rose’s backside ventured further onto the surface of the stump her cheeks began to separate, until a discolored doorway appeared. The giant woman’s ass might have masked the sun and sky, but now a new star lay before Carl; however, unlike a star, the orifice cast no light. The giant woman’s puckered portal loomed above him menacingly, its plump flesh pursed, as if awaiting the chance to reveal the blackhole to Rose’s darkest depths. Fortunately, the shadowy gateway to the giant woman’s bowels looked locked tight, like a vault sealed behind a muscled ring of wrinkles. Carl’s job had opened several doors for him over the years, but for once he wished one would stay shut; he knew some things were better left unseen. Beneath the behemoth butthole, Carl spotted the drapes of the giant woman’s sex, still wet with excitement from their earlier encounter. He had been unfortunate enough to enter Rose once, but he hoped he wouldn’t have to venture inside the beast’s bottom.

Before Carl could finish studying Rose’s enormous ass, he heard a dull roar rumble from within the giant woman, and his concentration was instantly broken. Carl trained his eyes on the giant woman’s anal aperture again, which had begun quivering under the influence of some unseen force. Terror possessed him, and he found himself unconsciously inhaling in preparation for what was surely about to become a shitty situation. Suddenly the brown ring relaxed, releasing a thunderous cry which threatened to burst his eardrums. Carl attempted to recover from his concussion, his head spinning, before a barrage of noxious gas swept over what remained of his group. The humid haze peppered particles of feces over the surface of Rose’s cum, littering the white pool with specks of sewage. He fought to hold his breath, to deny his body’s natural need for air; suffocation would be better than surrendering to the stink shrouding him. Carl’s lungs quickly began to ache, and his body betrayed him. He opened his mouth gasping for air, but there was none to be had; instead, Carl’s lungs filled with the sickening stench of Rose’s waste. The abrasive aroma began to sting his eyes and throat, and he choked on the pungent poison. Carl lashed against his liquid restraints like a wounded animal in a desperate attempt to separate himself from the overpowering odor, but no matter how hard his muscles flexed, he could not break free. The musky mist unraveled his nerves, sending his senses into a state of disarray, and with no reprieve his spirit began to decay.

As the cloud dispersed, the six tiny men left within Carl’s group wheezed for oxygen. Carl’s throat was horrendously sore from coughing; he arched his neck to stare once more towards the beastly woman’s butthole, but his sight was still blurred from exposure to the excrement fumes. He couldn’t tell if the fog lingering below the giant woman’s backside was the result of the heat emanating from within her, or the remains of the gas which had washed over him. Either way, Rose’s depths had sealed themselves, so that silence could once again fill the forest. Carl let his head plop backwards into the sludge of Rose’s pussy juices, as he couldn’t stand to support it any longer, and besides, he didn’t need to struggle to gaze towards the heavens. As fatigue flowed through him, he saw the giant woman’s figure shift out of the corner of his eye. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6575