Micro Inc: Miniature Adventures by Senital2011
Summary:

Following the events of Micro Inc. Mikal Nelson finds himself behind the camera as his sentence is transferred to Micro incorporated.

Jasmine learns of what happened to her favorite petite and other models are introduced. 

Those who are expected to perish might not and those who aren't might, nobody is safe and no character is free from torture. Anything is possible in the adventures so gear up, and make sure your suit is charged, failure to do so may lead to permanent damage or something worse than death.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, BBW, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 25785 Read: 72505 Published: April 24 2017 Updated: September 28 2019
Story Notes:

Let me know if you want to see something in this story. I'm up for suggestions and this one is going to contain a bunch of minisodes in one story. So anything is possible.

1. Chapter 1 by Senital2011

2. Chapter 2:Word Choice by Senital2011

3. Chapter 3 by Senital2011

4. Chapter 4: Jasper by Senital2011

5. Chapter 5 by Senital2011

6. Chapter 6 Phoenix by Senital2011

7. Chapter 7: New beginnings by Senital2011

8. Chapter 8: Cheating by Senital2011

9. Chapter 9:Well, Shit. by Senital2011

10. Chapter 10 by Senital2011

Chapter 1 by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Let me know what you think of the first chapter. Feedback is always appreciated. Enjoy. 

“Prisoner 365, Please step forward for transfer processing.” The guard told him. Mikal Nelson had been dreading this day for over a year. He knew it could happen, that one day they would file a request and poof, he would be whisked off to do god knows what for whoever wanted him.  Now, he wasn’t scared. He hadn’t felt much of anything beside the sexual gratification of seeing the clip of Keyla being hammered beneath that girl’s ass. It was gross, he knew, but he didn’t care. She had almost died, what a wimp. He could do better; he was almost sure of it. In the days since the trial Mikal, or better known as Mickey to pretty much everyone, had worked on turning himself from a slab of meat into a hunk of muscle in preparation for his time at Micro Incorporated. He could dead lift almost 300 lbs. and could leg press almost twice that amount. The prison yard didn’t mess with; they had tried but most escaped with broken bones, when they were lucky.

  Since his trial, Mickey had killed four inmates and seriously injured almost 40. That was just the prisoners; the guards were the ones requesting that he get transferred into the felon program at Micro Inc.’s correctional division. It didn’t make much sense, to lock a convict into a suit that could be used to gut somebody. He had experimented with the suits tech enough that they had the ability to do so.

After hours of paperwork, they had loaded him into the back of a Micro Inc. van and were hauling him off to one of the containment facilities. He was restless; he couldn’t wait to see what it would be like, he had watched enough of the models his mom had rented perish beneath foot and butt to get a good idea of what death by those means would be like. He knew that with his mass he would probably be labeled durable, or maybe even a brutal rating it all depended on the tech that they would give him at the containment facility.

 

Micro Inc.  Medical transformation center (Shrinking Hub)

 

“Mikal Nelson?” he looked up to see a young brunette in a lab coat standing in front of him. She looked to be about five years older than him and was about half his size, but she didn’t look intimidated by him. She held a clipboard in her hands, and she was looking over thick rimmed glasses at him. “You are Mikal Nelson right? Prisoner 365? 180lbs 6’2” blood type A+? Brown hair, blue eyes? Yep looks like you.”

Mikal smiled at the anatomical description the girl gave him. “Yeah, that’s me.”

“Well, Mikal, my name is Dr. Samantha Frederick. I’ll be overseeing the procedure that you will be undergoing.  You already signed the paper that authorized us to do this correct?”

“Yes, I thought that I didn’t get a choice in the matter,” Mikal said.

She grimaced, “You see, you technically do.  You have the option of choosing this or death row. I’ve gone over your file, including consorts you’ve killed 35 people and seriously injured way more than that. The government thought about letting you rot but decided that giving the American public the ability to torture a murderer is always better for American morale. So they transferred you to us. Now everything we do is humane here. You won’t be executed the minute you get shrunk, that’s not how the system works.”

“You mind explaining how this whole ordeal is going to work?” he asked.

“Sure, first let's get you into O.R. prep and out of that god-awful uniform.” Samantha led him through a set of double doors that brought them into a sterile white bathroom like room.  She produced a set of keys and moved to unlock the handcuffs and ankle cuffs that held his wrists together.

“Is that a good idea?” Mikal mused.

“You tell me. I release you from these cuffs, and you attack, maybe kill me and they guards they have stationed outside come in and execute you on the spot, or you let me do this, and we go through the procedure as normal. You should honestly consider this a luxury Mikal; you’re going to get to live the rest of your sentence in semi-luxury. When you aren’t out on a mission, you will be in one of the centers we have for the consorts. They have all amenities imaginable, everything from video games to movie theaters to parks that you can roam and breath in the fresh air. Yes, your assignments well be hell, and one of them will be your last, but it will be a hell of a lot better than rotting in a fucking cell, wouldn’t it?”

“You don’t have to worry about me ma’am,.” Mikal said.

“That’s what I thought you would say” she unlocked the shackles holding his arms and legs, “Strip out of the uniform and then we’ll go into O.R.” Samantha said without taking her eyes off of him.

“Aren’t you going to turn away?” he asked.

“Standard Procedure says we have to watch to make sure you aren’t harboring any weapons of any sorts. We have a lot of extremists who try and bomb the shrinking rigs by smuggling in explosives and the such. So if you aren’t comfortable undressing in front of a woman, I’ll bring in a male doctor.”

“Nah, I’ll be okay.” Mikal smiled, heat flushing his face.

After stripping out of his uniform, Samantha brought him into the operating room. It wasn’t the typical operating room, though. The center table was still there, but it was surrounded an array of needles and IV’s. Each one of the needles was a minimum of 3 inches long, and they ranged in size of pin to pencils. Mikal hesitated before climbing onto the table as he was instructed.

“Don’t worry; you’ll be asleep before we start poking you. Now lie down on the table, everything will be all right.” Samantha said as she walked over to a computer and started typing information off of the clipboard she was holding.

Mikal crawled onto the table, it creaking slightly as he shifted around and laid down. Mikal flinched as he felt Samantha’s cold hands on his face as she attached a breathing mask to nose and mouth.

“Okay, here is what is going to happen. We are going to give the minimum serum required by law. This will cause you to shrink, as standard procedure, you will be shrunk down to six inches tall, after this happens you will be given a nano-bot suit that will keep you alive and fix any trauma that happened during the procedure. Since you are a big guy, you probably won’t have to worry about any of the needles crushing you. When you wake up you will be in our micro hospital. A doctor there will monitor you progress as you heal, when you are fully healed from the surgery you will be outfitted with one of the suits and then you will undergo stress testing and resistance training, this is going to be your first technical job, all of our consorts go through it.”

“What is it exactly?” Mikal asked even though he already had an idea.

“Resistance training is seeing how much weight you can take before the suit and your body fail. You will be paired with a Micro Inc. store employee for a day and they will torture you, e.g., sit on you, and walk on you etcetera. See how much weight you can take before critical failure. They are given torturous freedom over you but they aren’t allowed to kill you. When you reach the point of critical failure they will stop and record your score. In the event you ever undergo a heat sealing treatment you will have to undergo resistance training again. This time the employee won’t stop until you’ve either met your first score or, died. Do you have any questions?”

Mikal felt a chill ran through him as the realization set in that he could die under foot or something worse. “No, I think it's best we start or my nerves will get the best of me.”

“In that case, have a good nap Mikal.” Samantha pressed a button, and cool air filled his nostrils. The world started to spin slowly then Mikal slipped into unconsciousness.

 

End Notes:

Let me know thoughts and suggestions. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Chapter 2:Word Choice by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Longer chapter to make up for the shorter one.

“Mikal? Can you hear me, big guy?” Mikal awoke with a start. He was in what looked like an infirmary, and everything seemed normal, except the guy in front of him. A man in a lab coat and a cane was sitting on the chair next to the bed, he long scars running down the side of his face and revealed arm. He moved like a man of seventy years instead of what Mikal presumed to be the early forties.

“Did it work?” he said, looking down at the healing puncture holes.

“Take it slow, Mikal. They have you on bed-rest for two more days, so I’m just here to check up on you. My name is Richard Beckoff; I’m the resident doctor around here. You can call me whatever you like; most people just refer to me as Dick though.” Beckoff explained.

“What happened to your face man?” Mikal said, trying to picture him without the scars.

“Let me tell you a story about family and word choice, you’ve got some time, and I’m getting paid to watch you.

 

Beckoff Family Home 5 years ago

I had given my family the news that after multiple failed attempts I would be stuck at my current height of six inches. They didn’t seem to mind at first, but my daughters were the ones who seemed to be taking it the hardest, particularly the younger two. Julia was ten years old, and she seemed to be okay with it, she had a doll sized dad and she could do anything she wanted to me and not affect me as the suit was strong enough that it could withstand her jumping on it and not even flinch, so I wasn’t worried about her. My eldest daughter Melinda was 19 and was off at college, so she wasn’t home much, and she really didn’t care about the home body, had her life with her academics and shit; it was Alexis who seemed to take it the hardest, she moped around the house for weeks, constantly complaining that I had betrayed her and traded myself in for a doll-sized copycat, after two months of moping she seemed to come around and accepted the fact that I would be small. I was able to help her with her homework and accompany her to school events. I was slowly working myself back into her life when one day she stepped on me without a care in the world.

When Marie and I talked to her about it later she professed that she was sorry, but she didn’t see the point, because that’s what I was made for, and Julia could do it so why couldn’t she; she weighed 140 and since I was a petite, it broke a bone or two; we explained this to her and she did apologize. I thought that was the end of, then after Marie had left the room Alexis told me “When guard dog isn’t around, I’m going to kill you.”

Another month went by and I tried to stay by Marie’s side as not to tempt Alexis to do anything rash, then one summer afternoon Marie was going to go out for a girls night out and asked Alexis to babysit Julia and me. Thinking that I should be okay with Alexis she left me out on one of the lawn-chairs to watch Julia while she jumped on the trampoline.

 

I had put on the suit. I never took the thing off when I was around the house, as a safety precaution, even though they were designed to be constantly worn, Micro Inc. wouldn’t wave the expense of an Overnight Station for my home. So I had the basic model, to prevent minor injuries and protect me incase of somebody accidentally sat on me or stepped on me. It wasn’t rated for much more than I was, 100lbs at the most, and it didn’t have any of the fast reflexes the others did. All it had was a power core, basic repair suite and a contact interface powerful enough to call a nearby cellphone incase I got stuck somewhere I couldn’t get out of. It wasn’t rated for torture, because it shouldn’t have to be since I was at home, but that was a mistake that Micro Inc. learned the hard way.

I was sitting on one of the arms of the white wood lawn chairs. It was a narrow spot, but the perfect spot for me to lay and watch Julia do flips on the trampoline. I was worried about Alexis, as she had hidden inside most of the afternoon and when I had called the house phone she said that she was just getting ready for an afternoon in the sun.

After another twenty minutes, Alexis finally had come outside in a bikini. The top was polka dot and looked as if she had scavenged it from her older sisters stuff and the bottom was a pair of underwear that had ‘Suck It’ written across the ass-cheeks. She had a book, suntan lotion and headphones were plugged into her phone. I could hear the music blasting out of them and was going to scorn her for being to loud, but the look on her face said it all.

I tried to focus on Julia while she did her tricks on the trampoline when my world darkened. I felt myself tumble off of the armrest and onto the worn part of the chair, I looked up to see ‘Suck It’ fill my vision and then Alexis slammed into me. The suit chirped immediately that I was in danger and I tried to override the safety on the power core to switch it to damage mode but nothing happened, because as with the rest of the suit, it wasn’t designed for torture.

I pulled up the Contact suite on the H.U.D and called  Alexis. I heard the phone buzzing above me and then an annoyed voice as she answered. “What?”

“You know that you’re sitting on me right?” I tried to play it cool, but the suit was slowly crushing down on me, and pretty soon, I would run out of air.

“Did you forget how to read dad? The underwear says ‘Suck it’ so, shut up and let me read.”  The call ended with her calling me a useless imbecile. I was enraged. I tried to move but I was directly under the ‘T’ and my daughters hipbone, so nothing followed my commands.

I called her back. “You need to mov…” I gasped, hyperventilating as the suit started to recycle air “I can’t … Breathe… under” I was gasping to heavily to finish the sentence.

“Are you calling me fat dad?” I felt her lift up and I knew that was it “How. Fucking. Rude.” she slammed into me with each word. The suit started to crack under her and decided without my consent to let her rest upon me, just as she slammed her ass into me again. “You know, I was just going to read a book, and sit out her and enjoy the view, but now that you mention it, I think crushing you would be more fun. And since you can’t understand don’t interrupt somebody while they are reading, I think you will make a great distraction.” I knew this was it. The one time my guard dog wasn’t around.

I tried to make a break for it pull myself out from under her while she was suspended in the air. “Oh, your trying to run from me, not going to happen Dick.” She slammed down into me her hips connecting with the chest of the suit.

I felt a rib crack and tried to reason with her, “Alexandria… Please…” I had to wait for her to get off of me so I could take in more air. Instead she ended the call. The suit power was failing so fast I could only count the 10% marks until it reached zero. It sounded the critical alarm letting Alexis know, that I could no longer with stand her weight, and then she started to get up. she slammed her ass into me again the darkened hud cracked against my face breaking my nose and cutting my cheeks.

“Julia, come sit on my lap and help me read a story.” I dreaded the words that left her mouth, but maybe Julia would come to my aid.

“Hey, daddy was sitting in that chair, where did he go?” the little girl asked.

“We’re doing as mommy asks and babysitting him. Do you want to help me?” Alexis asked as she wriggled her hips to show that she was sitting on me.

“YEAH!!” my heart sank into my stomach. I heard the zipper on the trampoline safety net and then footsteps as Julia ran and jumped into Alexis’s lap. When she landed the added weight fractured 4 of my ribs and sent a blinding pain up my spine as Alexis shifted and grinded me against the chair.  “Why do I hear a popping sound?” Julia asked.

“It’s daddy. It’s him saying he’s having fun. If you bounce on my lap, he’ll have even more fun” Alexis told her. I felt the weight lessen slightly and then increase double fold. My legs cracked and then splintered followed by my pelvis and then my collarbone. Every bounce caused another couple of bones to break before the only thing that wasn’t broken was my sternum and skull. The bouncing stopped.

“Alexis, You sure he can handle the two of us? I know he used to be able to when he was big, but mom said now that he’s small, we have to play nice, this doesn’t seem very nice. And besides, I don’t hear anymore popping sounds.”

“Let’s go jump with him on the trampoline, I can rubber band him to my feet, it will be great” Alexis said and shifted, dragging my shattered frame along the wood. I tried the commands on the suit, to activate the loudspeaker, or anything but the suit was dead. And I was soon to be as well. Alexis stood slowly and I peeled off the chair and then slowly off of her panties. She caught me with ease and before tossing me onto the trampoline. It was at least 530 and I knew Marie was going to be home shortly but I didn’t know if I would survive until she got there.

Julia jumped onto the trampoline and I immediately started to slide toward her feet. She jumped up as I got near and I saw her ten-year-old frame block out the sun before she crashed into me. My mid section made a rough pop sound and as my fractured bones grinded together. She smiled with glee and continued to try and aim for me. Alexis joined her on the trampoline, the pain of the two them sitting on me was nothing to the pain of them alternating jumping on me.

After two jumps from Alexis the bio-plastic armor on the suit finally let go and my bones started to pulverize. She landed on me with the ball of her foot causing the side of the suit to split open. I heard a ghastly crunch noise as my daughters heel connect with the midsection of the suit. I could feel blood and urine pooling beneath me as she had ruptured the protective wet suit .

She aligned her and Julia and they prepared to jump a final time as I heard the far-off sound of tires in the driveway. They jumped and Alexis stuck her hip out, and Julia copied when they connected a squelching sound filled my ears as most of my already broken bones turned to mush.  I had lost all of the feeling below my shoulders on the left side where Alexis had landed. Her weight had turned most of my body into mush. She sat there shivering, obviously turned on at the feeling of my guts slowly seeping into her. Her subtle shifting was mushing my ribs into my lungs and pelvis into my intestines when my wife came around the corner. “ALEXANDRIA LEANNE BECKOFF, what the hell are you doing?!?”

Julia responded next “We’re babysitting daddy like you asked.”

Julia realized what they had been doing was wrong and did the only thing she knew to protect me, she swiveled off and laid over me as Alexis was mid air. I could hear Julia’s heart pounding in her chest, and then as Alexis landed I felt Julia collapse down onto me with Alexis’s weight behind her.  Before Alexis could correct herself and move off momentum caused her to bounce again.  I heard the shuddered gasp from Julia as Alexis lifted off and then the crunch of her ribs as her older sister landed back down on her. I blacked out from the shock and final blow to my body.

 

I awoke, expecting the searing heat of a heat seal treatment and found the cool breeze of our kitchen counter. I was heavily bruised and all of my organs had scarring on them but the suit had repaired itself and I mostly stitched myself back together. I knew the process only took twenty minutes but what I was shocked to see was Alexis sitting on the couch and Marie and Julia nowhere in sight.

“They’re at the hospital, getting x-rayed now. Doc says probably two broken ribs, nothing much more. I told Marie how it had happened , that Julia had started bouncing on you, after you had accidentally gotten under my foot. How she thought it was game. The usual maternal bullshit of the elder sibling taking responsibility, that she accidentally dived under me as I had tripped at Marie’s sudden yelling. She believed me, and told me to stay here to make sure you recovered and that the suit recharged. What she doesn’t know is that you’re going to suffer a major blood clot from the nano-bots, because they failed to heal you any after they had left.”

“But I feel fine, mostly bruised and a lot a hairline fractures, some minor internal scarring, but nothing of what you’re describing.” I said over the loud speaker.

“You’re sometimes so juvenile for a doctor Dick” Alexis said as she stood. She was still wearing the ‘Suck It’ panties that now had my blood on them. I looked at the charge meter on the suit and realized that it had only charged to fifteen percent, and most of the features were still down and the suit was only capable of a self-trickle charge, which why we plugged into the wall at night. There was only one hope, I hit the radio transponder for my work pick-up, and it flashed to green and gave me a time. 37 minutes until pick-up.

“Alexandria, please don’t do this. I’m your father, you had your vengeance, now please let me go.” The timer that notifies Marie that Micro Inc., were on their way to get me sounded and announced 35 minutes. “fuck” I muttered to myself.

“Looks like I have a modified story to tell. After the excitement of the evening, I came in here shell-shocked. Didn’t notice you sitting on the couch and plopped down. Right on top of you. 35 minutes is a long time for you, and I’m so catatonic I don’t even here the buzzer in the background. This is going to suck for you.”

Alexis picked me up and dropped me into the crater her butt had left in the leather on the couch cushion. I turn over in time to see Alexis drop her butt down on top of me. The ‘It’ headed straight for my chest.

I feel her slam into me and the suit almost instantly powers down again. A lot of help that was, I think to myself. I try to remember the training they gave us about breathing and holding your strength while a situation like this is happening. The only thing I can think of is that my coworkers are going to find me dead under my 16 year olds ass. I try the breathing techniques they had taught us, turn the head to the side, try to suck in as much air as possible, slowly expel it. it works for a moment and then Alexis is shuddering on top of me and I think that she might be laughing, when I hear the distinct whimper that she is crying. I almost feel bad for her, when the noise brings me back to the play she did last summer and I know in an instant she is faking it. but to the monitor on the counter she isn’t.

She lifts off of me and then slams back down into the couch, yelling at herself about why she has to be so stupid. I try to call her and ask if she can tone the theatrics down because I can’t take it, the call simply goes to voicemail.

The suit is cracking again. This time more jaggedly as it had barely repaired the initial damages and I feel shards of it poke into me, Hardware that has snapped off from the fresh bio-plastic and jabbed into me like a knife when Alexis slams down into me.

The area around me is getting darker and I realize that it’s not that she is settling down, it’s that she’s compressed the seat to the point where she is jumping and landing on me.

I try calling her again and she settles down on-top of me. Without the suit to holder her off, the air leaks out of my lungs, and my ribs creak and groan until one of them snaps and then she answers the phone. “Daddy? Where are you?” I try to answer but she’s crossed her legs and is rocking back and forth on top of me. “Dad?” Sobs “I feel really bad about what happened, please come out I just need to apologize.”

I open my mouth and say “Un” and the muscle constrictions holding that air back rips out of me and the rest of words are lost. I can’t get a breath in, and the battery for comm unit flashed dead and the line disconnects.

“Daddy?” I hear say into the phone even though she knows its been disconnected and then silence. No more tears, no more jumping, just the rocking back and forth and the ever-slight increase in the clench in her cheeks.

I’m trying to thing about what she’s planning, how she can make things worse, what she meant by catatonic. I not sure if it’s the pressure or the lack of air but I’m seeing harsh white pricks of starlight, and then she relaxes on top of me, and I realize that her crack is above my head. It doesn’t help the breathing situation much but if I focus on sucking air and not on the constant cracking of my bones, I can take in short, harsh breaths that are increasingly tasting like blood.

My muscles are weak from fatigue and the critical support bones like my pelvis and ribs, are fractured into shapes, that I know aren’t possible, but they’ve torn through the skin and wedge against the outside of the suit. I know if she sits here for another 15 minutes or so, the pressure will win out and my chest and pelvis will cave in and she will spread me across the back of the couch and the right ass cheek of her favorite panties.

I hear a sigh from above and she leans forward pulverizing the ribs on my left side. I hear gurgling above me and then she spreads her leg and is pissing on me. I can’t see it because she has herself pressed into the couch far enough down that her crotch blocks the light but I can smell it. It smells strongly of ammonia and before long its running down the crease in her underwear and pooling above my head. About 3 seconds in, its dripping then gushing onto me. This continues for over a minute until she stops and leans back, crushing me down and under the pool of piss she currently sitting in.  I didn’t think it could get much worse, but I can feel the burn of her piss against the open wounds and the suit is rapidly filling with as she has gone back to rocking and is sloshing piss into the gaping holes in the suit. It’s up to my nose. And the next exhale cause it to completely fill the suit. I choke. I try to clamp my mouth shut but can’t move my jaw because of the pressure of her ass-cheeks on my skull. My skull start to click, the signature sign I am mere minutes away from death, but I’ve already aspirated a lung-full of her piss, and can’t get my body to work it out.

In a flash, she is off but slams down on me hard enough that my skull fractures outward at the cheekbones. And then I hear a sound I never thought I’d hear. “Alexandria, you’re sitting on him, you need to get up. he doesn’t have long!”

She’s in the air and starts screaming that she is so sorry and I catch her face before I black out. She looks almost sincere, but it is as if she is warring with herself as if she can’t make up her mind.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for stopping by, If you liked it let me know, if you didn't, let me know. See you in eight months :D .... jk. jk. soon, hopefully soon

Chapter 3 by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Let the record show it was only six months, not 8... Sorry :/

I would like to thank HumanShoe for the idea of justice for Keyla. This for you. As for anybody else who comments. I always read the comments. I rarely respond but if you write something there, be assured, I will see it 

I knew shortly after her body had turned into nothing more than chunky hamburger that killing Keyla Reynolds was a mistake. She had passed the test. Made the minimum weight requirements. What she didn’t know was that I heard her alarm for the four-hour mark come and go and just kept sitting on her for almost another two hours. Her body in that suit slowly creaking and crunching underneath me every time I shifted just a tiny bit felt fucking amazing. It was a high unlike I had ever experienced and it resulted in her death. The look on her face, one of object horror and grim realization as I removed the top of her suit is one that still leaves me warm and fuzzy on the inside.

 

I sit inside my manufactured apartment. Bruises from last night’s gang beating are still fresh and tender and my hair is chunky from the dried blood. Most of the consorts down here laugh at the irony that I had once strength tested them for their initial evaluation and now I was one of them. I stared at myself in the mirror. Sharp cheekbones and sunken eyes stared back. When I had first become shrunk I had maintained the 160 that I was shrunk at. But as the months had passed on and my family had slowly learned that their baby girl had killed somebody because “it felt good” I had frankly stopped giving a fuck.

The doctor had warned me that if I had let myself loose anymore weight they were going to downgrade me from durable to a petite model. That was twenty pounds ago.  I was mildly healthy. I weighed 120lbs and was told that I needed start doing strength training or the first person that took me out was going to kill me. From what I understood, what you weighed when you were big was what you could withstand naturally while being shrunk. Anybody under 130 when shrunk down was considered petite, 130 to 160 was durable 160 to 200 tough, and over 200 usually got enlisted in the special arms forces because ‘hard-to-break’ didn’t go well with marketing. Since I had lost weight, that had considerably lowered what I could withstand and my manager wasn’t happy with me.

Let me backtrack a little. Shortly after Keyla’s death word had got out that the most experienced consort at Micro Inc. was dead, and it was my fault. People were demanding justice. The footage from her camera from the day was presented to a board of the courts and whilst I followed protocol and almost everything I had done was inside the legal limits, I had removed half of her suit and then killed her. Which were grounds for murder of the first degree, if Micro Inc. chose to pursuit it.

This had prompted a decision because they had a slot open in the entertainment industry that now needed filling; I was going to fill it. The only other option was a 20-year jail sentence for the charge of criminal negligence.  I only had to finish out Keyla's contract, which was two years.  Simple enough I thought.

This has caused me to laugh. I had spent the last six months going through a grueling training regimen on the inner workings of the suit and the best ways to survive under someone, inside someone. Every situation that could be done to a consort I was briefed on, because after the training the two-year period of servitude started, and it wasn’t indentured servitude, more like really good paying house arrest. With the occasional/almost nightly getting the shit kicked out of me. So I lost weight, stopped giving a fuck, and passed training as an official Micro Incorporated Entertainment worker. Joy to the fucking world.

A firm knocks stirred me from my reverie and I got up and answered the door only wearing a worn brown bathrobe. A security officer was standing on the other side of the door. She was my age, pretty, and had a long scar running down her head and neck, presumably down the rest of her body as well.  “Miss Rowen, there is a inmate here who would like to see you.”

“And if I say no?” she was eyeing the bruises I had, as I had been eyeing the scars that she had.

“It looks like you’ve had a rough night I could bring him back tomorrow or on your next day off? Have people been giving you issues around here? Do I need to be having a talk with your manager? Maybe get you moved to a more secure facility?

“It won’t change anything, everybody knows who I am and they feel the same way about it. so no matter where I get moved, somebody is going to have beef with me.”

A deep voice sounded from down the hall, “I for one, Stephanie don’t have an issue with you.”

The security officer whirled to the man and stared at him coldly. “I told you not to speak, you the know the consequence of breaking the rules.”

I stepped into the hallway to see a guy who was built like a tank. Probably qualifying in the tough category even though he was same height as I am. He looked slightly younger than me considering that I was only 21 was saying something.

“You must be Mickey” I said. It was the only thing that made sense. Somebody who had wanted to kill Keyla and failed would definitely want to meet me.

“Indeed I am.” He held out a shackled hand for me to shake. I took and shook it lightly.

“So is this just a social call?” I looked at the officer.

“No, word trickled down that tomorrow you’re getting sent out to a former friend of Keyla's, Mickey just wanted you to know that he is this building with you. When you get back you guys should hook up. Sorry to cut this short, but call is in ten minutes and we have to split.” The guard said as she grabbed the baton off of her belt and motion Mickey along.

“Thanks, we’ll see you around Mickey.”

 

I got the call later that evening. I was going out on my first assignment tomorrow. It wasn’t by choice and the person had specifically requested me which means they knew what had happened to Keyla and they were either really happy about and wanted to congratulate me or pissed and wanted revenge. At some point in the evening I had drifted into a fit-full sleep and the dream that had been playing on repeat everyday since the trial played in my head.

 

I’m sitting in the court room.  A lawyer beside me, A Micro Inc. representative at the table across from me and in the middle of the room a TV with my ass on it. its from the camera on Keyla’s suit and the clarity of the screen shows the bits of suit and her blood that have broken off.  They press the play button and my hand comes back and removes the top half of the suit. keeping the top part in my hand and with my free hand I pull up my thong and army shorts. A wet crunch fills the screen, Its just after I had sat down on her again. The hand holding the free part of the suit goes to rest on the seat of the stool, right next to keyla’s head. She muttering incoherently, oxygen deprived and almost everything broken I don’t blame her. The camera can see the bottom of my ass rise up and slam down back into the stool. Another wet crunch. Loud cracks are emanating from under me and then a soft squelch sound . I lift off and look for blood, the suit doesn’t see anything and at that point neither had I so I slammed back into the chair again. At first the only sounds are sharp cracks, as I break every last bit of her and the suit into soup; it isn’t until the I am hearing sickening squelching sound that are similar to the sucking sounds your boots make in mud that the version of me on the screen settles back onto the stool. I had squeezed my hand after the high that I had experienced so hard that the top of the suit had crumpled into pieces.  I hear the gavel at the out roar of the court and I go to leave when I feel myself being shaken.

 

“Jesus, are you hard to wake or what?!” Ramsi says to me as she hurls a white camisole, fresh underwear and a pair of shorts onto the bed. “You have ten minutes until the client is here to pick you up, that also means you need a shower, and put on some damn make up you look like you got ran over by a truck.” I sigh inwardly. Ramsi became my caseworker and technical manager shortly after the trial, she was Keyla’s manager and then wanted to become mine to make sure that I didn’t get fed to the wolves of the first bidder who wanted to kill me.  

By the time I was out of the shower and had clothes on the bell in my room was ringing signaling that I was wanted at one of the stores. Since it was as 3o minute commute I the client would be called when I was in a suit and ready to go. I was pinning my hair back and looking in the silver glass wall that made up the transport. “You still look like hell. That should improve when you get into the suit.” Ramsi said as she grabbed a couple of my pins and pinned my braid to the back of my head. “I wish you hadn’t lost so much weight, or at least had started doing the resistance training as I had asked. Now you’re going to the field with a maximum weight of 115 and the person who requested you, weighs 230, you know how much struggle Keyla went through with you. And that was only 45lbs this is almost 120. I tried to help you Stephanie I really did, but I would suggest you call your loved ones because I don’t think you’re making out of this alive.”

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, If not let me know why? If you did, let me know why. Happy reading.

Chapter 4: Jasper by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Two chapter in a day? What?!? I promise, nobody dies...yet...

I’m sitting in the transport cage waiting for the client to arrive. They had called and announced that they were on their way but had gotten stuck in traffic. I was thinking of Ramsi’s warning and had tried my mom and dad at least once but it had gone directly to voicemail as it has been for the last six months.

The cage rattled and I knew that I was being transferred hand. It had been soundproofed and I had left the mic of the suit off just so I didn’t have to deal with the insults the clerks had to hurl at me. The cage was bobbing as the person had walked and without warning, I was somersaulting through the air before slamming down into the bottom of the cage. “What the fuck!” I screamed to no one particular. I was regaining my bearings when the lid came off the cage and the mic instantly snapped on in the suit.

“So, you’re the employee who killed my friend eh? My name is Jasper it’s going to be a pleasure getting to know you.” The hatred in her voice dripped like venom.

“My name is Stephanie, how may I be of service?” I asked trying to keep myself neutral.

“Just wait until we’re home sweetie. Okay?” Jasper said before putting the lid back on the cage.

The ride to her house was nauseating. She never strapped the transport box down so it bounced around the car like a volleyball on the court. I was being constantly thrown around inside the box and by the time we had arrived in Jasper’s garage I had bruises that made last nights gang beating look minor. Jasper picked up the cage and took me inside. She dropped the cage roughly on the counter and it split open on the side detecting that we were where we needed to be.

“So, Stephanie was it? May I call you Steph?” she asked.

“You can call me whatever you like ma’am” I responded, “And what am I to call you?”

“Jasper is fine. Steph it is then. You have some big shoes to fill. I looked over your chart, no experience, six months of training, minimum serum, minimum suit, max weight 120lbs. did you lose weight before they sent you out? Of course, you did, they would’ve never sent you out so small. Jesus, I would almost feel bad for you if I didn’t already know that you killed somebody with the same rating as what you’re at now. So that being said,” Jasper picked me up and carried me into a living room. I recognized the overnight station sitting on the armrest of the couch, other than the room was void of furniture. Jasper walked up to the couch and motioned to drop me into the center of a well-worn cushion. I activated the jets and shot towards the ceiling before I felt death grip crush me in the middle.

“That was almost comical, she tried running to actually. I’ve been practicing can you tell?” Jasper asked. She was squeezing hard enough that my ribs ached and I could barely wheeze out a yes.

“Good. Now, be good. Takes what coming to you. This is going to be light compared to what I have planned for tomorrow.”

I simply nodded and Jasper set me down onto the couch cushion. I looked up and saw her jean-covered ass, almost 8 times my size, slowly sink down onto me. I knew it was a bad idea but I hit the straight emergency thrust and was out from under her in a flash. I had the flight assist on which kept me from running into things and pointed toward the high ceiling of the house. My heart was pounding in my ears and just before I struck the ceiling a flash of blue lightning crossed my vision and momentum slammed me into the solid wood ceiling. I heard a crack from my shoulder before I plummeted. I struck the floor and blinding white pain filled my vision as every nerve up and down my spine sung with pain. I knew before I even tried to move that I had shattered something. I couldn’t feel my arms and everything below the knees was white hot so probably a lot of somethings.  

“Well, that worked out well didn’t it?” Jasper asked as she stood over me.

“Yeah,” I said. I realized that the noise was trapped in the suit so I just slowly shook my head no.

“Glad you think so. Since you’re down there, I might as well do today what I had planned for day two.” She lifted her leg slowly and brought her sneaker down on top of me. I could see grit and gravel engrained in the bottom of it and tried to block the footage out of my mind of me doing the same thing to countless others. The suit groaned softly as her foot began to slowly push down on me and in a flash, it lifted up again.

Jasper used her other leg to jump and then landed all of her weight on top of me. I barely had time to squeak before she landed on me with a force 10 times her weight. My pelvis and legs broke simultaneously with a sickening crunch. She lifted her shoe slightly and brought the heel down on the soft of my stomach and then stepped down. My spine creaked against her as the deadweight of the suit offered nothing to keep her off.  She lifted her foot again and brought it down on my chest. The back of her shoe was tucked under my chin so I could only see up her leg to the ass-cheek she almost sat on me with. She pressed down, I tried to keep my lungs inflated, but the searing pain ripping through my chest caused me to release. The air rushed out of my lungs and fogged up the display with a red mist. I tried to breathe in my ribs hitched and as she pressed down they continued to bow outwards despite my struggles.  She shifted slightly on top of me and the ribs on my right side crunched into me, shredding my skin and lungs and the outside of the suit. I couldn’t breathe, I could feel blood and bile filling the suit but with her on top of me, and no muscles to do anything I could see the end of the road in front of me.

She stepped forward crushing my already battered hips with a sickening crunch. An arc of lightning struck me in the chest and my heart seized with a pain so blinding I thought I would pass out. The defibrillator in the suit shocked me a second time and the pain subsided. The nanobots whirred to life and my vision fogged with painkillers before I blacked out.

 

End Notes:

See... I told you. Leave a suggestion for what happens next. Hope you liked it, Happy Reading.

Chapter 5 by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading, I don't always respond to the reviews, but I do appreciate them. 

I’m in the store again. The top of the suit is sending shocks into my hand as I had split the power core in half. I know I should get up off the stool. The longer I sit here the less likely chance Keyla has for an open coffin funeral. I finally decide to get up and go into the back. I’m greeted by a couple of the Micro’s caretakers and I’m asked to lie down on the gurney they have in back. They took slow care cutting my shorts and thong off and I can feel the container they use to scoop Keyla up into. “She dead doc?” I ask.

“Slight brain activity, but most of her vitals are gone. Major damage to the skull and brain, we’ll get her cleaned off of you and then you can get dressed and then go back to work.”

The shitty thing about killing somebody while on duty was always the paper work. It was bitch, but I liked the power that coursed through me after so I usually didn’t mind. The next part always was the most uncomfortable as they got up close and personal with your neither regions to make sure they get all of the biological matter of the consort off of you.

 

A wailing alarm sounded in the distance. I jolted awake and immediately regretted it. I was sore all over. I blinked the command and killed the alarm and looked around the room. I was in the over night station and had been out for at least 6 hours. I groaned to myself and tried to move but I was so sore I could barely pull myself out of the sleeper bed. I blinked up chart of anything broken and most of my body was a yellow color. “Shit.” I said to myself. Yellow meant that most of my muscles were fatigued to the point of failure, and my bones were heavily bruised. “Suit, diagnostics on the nanite repair system.”

“Nano-bot repair center defective. Failure happened 6:57:8s ago. Reason: consort’s body to weak to resist basic stress test. Nano-bot center was crushed, 95% of Nano-bots off line.” Well. Fuck.

Another alarm had started to blare. It was the ‘Get my ass out of bed’ alarm. I pressed the button to snooze it. I forced myself into a sitting position almost losing consciousness while doing so and ordered the over-night station to unfold. “Status?” the automated voice readout came back.

“Flight systems offline, defensive and office weapons: offline, shock system: offline, pressure system damaged at 28% functionality, repair center: offline; recommendation: Retire from active duty Refit suit and Nano-bot repair surgery required.”

“We’ll, that just makes things more interesting doesn’t it?” Jasper said as she grabbed me forcefully out of the night station.

“Please, I can’t take anymore. The entire system is offline and if I sustain any damage, I’ll bleed out….” I tried to argue with her but she had squeezed the suit point I couldn’t breathe in.

“That five percent is to keep you from bleeding out. So as long as your heart doesn’t stop, we should be good. Your suit is at the point in time where it will send a 911 call to micro and they will send out an emergency rig. They might have to heat- seal you, but I don’t see a problem with that, that is after all, your problem not mine. So, you going to be a good girl, and stay where goddess Jasper puts you this time?”

Jasper dropped me down onto the couch before walking out of the living room. I looked at the temperature controls for the suit as I was shivering. The spot on the hud where the controls usually sat was only an ‘ERROR’. I knew that I could run in circles but with the suit down and not being able to repair itself I was out of options. I told the suit to connect to the grid and it just told me that the module was down. The only communications that were still active was the critical beacon, and the two-speaker I could use to communicate with Jasper. 

With most of the systems in the suit either offline or damaged, I had no choice but to sit on the couch and shiver. I had tried to run in circles to keep myself warm and had found myself face down on the couch crying because everything hurt. The suit had warned that in my current state I should just try and relax and that would help me heal slowly. I told it to fuck off and it was silent.

An hour had passed and most of my extremities had gone numb. I had wondered where Jasper had gone and if she had purposefully set the house to cold. I knew it was because of the way thermal conduction worked, we were so small, and we didn’t retain heat. But for her to leave me on the couch under an air vent was just cruel. I felt the vibrations of her footsteps reverberate through the house as she walked back in. I could smell the sweat on her before she walked into the living room. “Aww, Steph, it looks like you’re turning blue. It’s not that cold in here, only 64. Which is nice this time of year.”

“Godd ddess Jaspp ppper please… I’m so cold.”  I stammered. I was curled up in a ball sitting on the couch. Trying to move my arms to keep them warm but couldn’t feel them anyways.

“I mean, I guess I can warm you up. I was going to take a shower, because I’m all hot and sweaty from the forty-five minute run I just took, but I can sit on you for awhile no problem.”

In that second, I was cursing myself. I didn’t think that I would ever willingly ask her to sit on me, and while I didn’t want her to, she was warm and I was freezing to death.

“Lay down Stephanie, let me help you.” Jasper picked me up and uncurled me from the fetal position. I could feel something snap somewhere but the warmth from her hands was more than welcome. She set me down on the couch and then turned and winked at me before plopping down onto the suit. Her right hip landed squarely on my chest, and the air rushed out of me with a guttural crunch. I couldn’t breath. Unless she shifted so she wasn’t resting on the suit I couldn’t breathe, it’s what happens when the pressure system on a suit fails.

I was beginning to see stars when she shifted and pulled me out of the indent her ass had made in the couch. I breathed in deep and gagged. My stomach convulsed and just as the faceplate opened to let the vomit out of the suit Jasper shifted back onto the suit. I vomited into my own face and then choked on the rest. Her ass connected with the suit and my ribs crunched under her.  I could hear fissures forming all over the suit. I couldn’t take the weigh and now my head was being squeezed like a grape as she sat on top of me.

 

It was amazing how fragile Stephanie was, she wasn’t elegantly fragile like Keyla was, she was like that cheap glassware you bought from Wal-Mart looks nice, satisfying to break, not worth paying to fix.  I had heard the 3-toned alarm that signaled that the suit was open as the consort was currently puking and I sat down on top of her. I wasn’t sure if she managed to swallow it or was choking on it and I frankly didn’t care. I could hear the ghastly pops emanating from the couch cushion and shifted onto my left ass cheek, leaving barely an inch between Stephanie’s face and the cushion. I heard the sound of retching and then coughing as she spluttered and choked on the smell of my ass.

“You warm enough down there slave?” I knew that with me sitting on her and a faulty temp sensor, she could be boiling or freezing.

“Goddess Jasper, please. No more.” Stephanie squeaked.

I shift myself slight so Stephanie’s head is between my ass cheeks, and then ease myself down onto her slowly.

I beg for Jasper not sit down on me again and she just shifts so my head is under her ass crack. She lowers down onto to me just as the suit dies. My pelvis is directly under her hip and cracks with a pop. The midsection of the suit is snapping and popping as Jasper continues to sit down with more weight. My legs break, along with my arms and my ribs are snapping one at a time as she sits there. The only thing I can see is the black yoga pants that drip sweat onto the visor of the suit. The midsection of the suit snaps and stabs into my gut puncturing the soft skin of my stomach. It burns like a million little knives but I’m out of oxygen to scream. I hear a buzzing above and I know it must be here cellphone. She leans onto my pelvis, pulverizing my legs into  tiny chunks and answers.

“This is Jasper”. I say and cringe. I hear sickening squelching sound come from under me as I lean onto the lower half of Stephanie to answer the phone.

“Miss Creaston, This is Elsvig from Micro Inc. asset protection, I’m going to ask that you step away from the consort. We received a notification that her suit was malfunctioning and if you’re currently using her, I don’t think she can survive the trials.”

“Cut the shit, Elsvig, I was told I could do as I want with this one!”

“Corporate changed their mind, I’m on my way to pick her up. Please make sure I still have a consort to pickup when I get there.” The line went dead.

“Damn.” I started to stand when my bladder had reminded me of the water I had drunk, and then smiled to myself as I sat back a little so Stephanie was under my crotch and then sat down.

I knew what was coming I had done the same countless times. Jasper squared me under her pelvic bone and then sat down on me with her legs parted slightly. I still couldn’t see the light of day as the couch conformed me to Jaspers crotch and ass well. I knew I didn’t have long. Everything under my ribs was going numb from the nerves being served as bone pulverized underneath Jasper. I felt her relax and my collarbone protested as she leaned into me. I waited for it to happen, the smell I would never get out of my nose, but it didn’t. I heard a groan and Jasper stood and trudged toward the door.  I heard Jasper say, “She’s on the couch,” and then passed out. Knowing that this ordeal was finally over.

End Notes:

Thoughts? Maybe two consorts, one chapter next :D Also. I thought about cheating a certain consort back to life. It's a possibility I might have worked out, but should we leave the dead, dead? and go from there? Cast your votes in the reviews below :)

Chapter 6 Phoenix by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Enjoy :D

<Unknown Research Facility Micro Inc.>

“Carbon Fiber Infusion complete sir.”  Says a scientist covered in gore as the modified heat-sealing machine chirped and the smoking needles slowly pulled out of the girl in the murky dark liquid.

The machines continued to wind down until nothing but the sound of the two scientists breath filled the room. “Do we use the paddles, sir?”

“No Franklin, this one is up to her. She either comes back on her own or not at all”

<Stephanie>

I woke with a start. I was in a recovery bay back at Micro Inc., but I couldn’t move an inch. I tried to speak or move but the only thing I could do was blink.  I looked at my narrow field of vision to assess the situation. I was either in a full body cocoon or paralyzed or some combination of both. I couldn’t feel anything minus the cool breeze that was blowing onto my eyes.   I was cold all over. I knew that the operating rooms were kept at 67 so bacteria didn’t spread but I shouldn’t be this cold. The white of the ceiling shifted and I recognized the broken bits of the suit stuck to it. I knew that ass. It was mine. This was the dream that I had had for every night for the last six months, but from a different perspective. I felt myself being raised up and then cold as my ass pushed against my face and then darkness.  This isn’t happening I thought to myself. I could smell the salt of Keyla’s blood, mixed with my sweat, and arousal. I felt the world shift underneath me and weightless enveloped me as I was falling towards the stool. A guttural crunch filled my ears and blinding white pain coursed through me as my weight pulverized me. The world shifted again my ass was pushing me against the fiber of the shorts. The itchy cloth was shredding my skin and then I was being squished against my self as big me went to slam into the chair. I slammed into the chair and then my ass slammed into me. I hear the cracking from the video. But every sound sends a wave of pain through me. This isn’t how its suppose to be.

I want to pinch myself. To tell myself this is a dream, but I can’t move. The only thing that I know is real is the 161 pounds of ass above me, and the pain searing my veins. I feel myself lifting off again. My legs make the sucking mud sound as my ass disconnects from the seat. I only have to survive one more.

But everything freezes. The pressure, the pain, the smell. Suspended in animation.

I start to wonder if this is hell, to relive one your greatest highs over and over again, but from the point of the victim.

Things move in slow motion. I feel the chair come back underneath and I lie there counting the milliseconds of the video in my head compared to the minutes that this dream is moving in. My right hip connects with my legs and moving down at the rate of millimeters per hour but I can feel the weight behind it. I hear the squelch as the bottom of the suit crushes anything below my stomach into paste. And then my neck snaps to the side as my left ass cheek presses into my skull. The pain in my head is increasing ten fold as my skull crumples in on itself and I go to scream in agony…

 

A shrill screech pieces through the fog and I snap awake tearing through restraints and opening my eyes. I’m in the Micro Inc. Operating Room. Tubes running from I.V. stand are now spraying fluid and I’m ripping the rest of the I.V’s out of me. My throat is on fire and I feel bile rising up from my stomach. I swivel off the edge of the table expecting my legs to catch me but I crumple to knees as vomit sprays across the room. My head slams into the floor and ringing fills my ears.

I try to get my arms underneath me but the floor is slick with blood, vomit, and saline solution.

The sounds in the room come into focus. I hear the wail of the flat-lined heart monitor, the call for a gurney to O.R. 1, and then a voice.

“Stephanie? Can you hear me?” I try to turn to face the speaker but I still can’t move anything.

“Ramsi?”

“Yes, I’m here. Just relax Steph. It’s going to be alright.” Everything fades out again as anesthetics kick in again.

 

<Mikal>

The alarm in my room screeched and I lied there and listened to it. I hadn’t slept at all in anticipation of what today was.  Today was training day. I had been through the six months of orientation and the only thing that I had left before officially becoming an indentured servant to Micro Inc. was training day.

I silenced the alarm. It was time to start the day.  I got out of bed and gathered my thing for a shower when there was a knock at the door. I grabbed the robe hanging off the bathroom door and wrapped it around myself and answered the door.

“Awww, good you’re awake.”

Ramsi stood in front of me. She looked normal enough for a person who was permanently disabled. But I knew she had more metal in her bones than cartilage, and that what permanent damage was. Your bones stopped healing. They put metal into you and hoped you could deal with the chronic pain.

“What can I do for you, ma’am?” I asked and motioned to the bathrobe.

“Ah, yes. You don’t have time for that. Training day is going to start early. I hope you didn’t eat breakfast.”

“I wasn’t going to, but.” I started.

“Well, come on, snap snap. Get dressed, you have five minutes.” I shut the door and dropped the robed. I threw on the jumpsuit that they told me I would be most comfortable in and then washed my face.  Ramsi was pounding on the door by minute 3 and I grabbed the key to my room and opened the door. “You almost take longer than a woman. Let’s go.”

We started walking down the hall. “Why the schedule changes?”

“When they got your stats they decided that you’re testing on the morning crew instead of the evening. The morning shift starts 8 and you are required to withstand 8 hour hours. So, we have long enough to get you suited up and out onto the floor. Then you should have 15 minutes to spare.”

We ran across the campus and then caught an elevator up into the Micro Inc. backroom where they kept the suits. The suit that I had trained in was waiting for me when I got into the prep room. I climbed into the room and flipped the switch on the outside to have it seal up around me.

The interface booted up and the suit became transparent.  An icon in the corner flashed training mode at me and then I stepped the suit out of the holder. Ramsi walked into the room and disconnected the suit prep hoses and then stepped around to face me. We were the same height, which was weird because she was a petite.

“Now, no matter what, no feats of strength, okay? The active systems don’t kick in until the 2-hour make. So roughly 10 a.m., or whenever the Micro Inc. employee engages the timer. Other random things you should know, only speak when spoken to, or asked to speak, no matter what happens. If you try to show off and hold them off of you or whatever, it lengthens your test time, and they don’t hold back. They won’t cause permanent damage, but they are to go to the critical failure alarm. They have to know your limits, and testing won’t end until then. So no matter how macho you think you are, you will come out of that suit bloody. All of the settings in the suite are preset and can’t be changed until the employee says so. And for the love of god, do not ask her what she weighs, either she will tell you, or the suit will get it from her controller. We have had way to many people being cocky when they go out on their first run, thinking they can take whatever, and then the two-hour mark comes and fatigue over takes them and things start breaking and the consort loses their mind. You could be in there for six hours, in misery. You need to know that. With all of that out of the way, the critical failure alarm is your ticket out of the store. , But if it happens before the two-hour mark, you fail. Then you have to retake the test. The two-hour period is what the suit and Micro Inc. uses as a base line for going forward. Do you have any questions?”

“Can I read a book or something?” I smirked.

“Ha-ha, no. You’ll see that the entertainment feature on that is disabled. You need to be attentive the entire time. So all distractions been disabled. There is a physical torture that is your strength test, and then something else. If it becomes too much at any point in time, hit the emergency beacon and they will extract you, but that means failure. Anything else?”

“No, we ready?”

“I am, are you?” Ramsi asked.

“For the most part. What time is it?” I turned to her and asked as the elevator behind me dinged.

“7:30 they’ll be waiting for you when you get up there. Have fun, don’t die.” Ramsi said with a smile and then the door closed. Thanks, I thought to myself, I’ll try not to.

 

End Notes:

Life is what happens when you're to busy making other plans. that being said, I shall try to get the other part up tomorrow. Hope it was well, leave your thoughts below. Thanks for stopping by

Chapter 7: New beginnings by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Hello again :D

<Unknown Research Facility Micro Inc.>

Minutes passed in the silent room Mal and Franklin looked at one another. Mal started towards the Nanite revitalizing machine( The machine in-charge of rebuilding the cells inside of the body) when the ventilator whirred into motion. Seconds later the heart monitor started with a soft beep. Mal turned and looked at Franklin.

“And now we wait”

<Lenzing Family home. 4:55 a.m. Mikals training day>

The alarm in Abigail’s room blared like a propane siren but she was already awake. She had been looking forward to this day since Micro Inc. had called her two days ago to inform she had gotten the job. She had barely slept. It had been a dream of hers since she had heard about the company in middle school and now that she was twenty-one she was allowed to work there. She had applied when she turned 18 but they had informed her due to the nature of the job, only people over the age of twenty-one could handle the consorts. So she had waited. And now that she was, “This is going to be a great day.” Abigail told herself.

 She was told that she had to be there by 6:45 to fill out paper work and then she would be on the floor and working the counter. She crossed out of the single room in her studio apartment and. undressed. She pulled the ponytail out of her hair and let down past her shoulders. She stepped into the shower with water set to luke warm to help wake her up.

<Micro Inc. Store 7:30 a.m.>

Ariel was waiting by the door staring into the rain. She was fidgeting with her shirt when the new girl rapped on the door startling her. She looked and then sighed “Thank god.”

Ariel crossed the store and unlocked the door. “You’re late.”

The new girl was wearing Uggs, with blue jeans and a black tee that were both stuck to her skin with the rain. “I was told 6:45, it’s 6:45”. She responded.

“No, It’s 7:30. You should’ve been her an hour ago and you’re soaked”

“I’m so sorry! I had to walk to work. Buses weren’t running and my car wouldn’t start.” The new girl said.

“Well, you’ll dry off as the day goes on. Hope the tiny doesn’t mind too much. I’m Ariel by the way”

“A Tiny?”

<Abigail>

“Yeah, you’re going to be stress testing a new consort today. It’s nothing much, you just put them someplace on you and go about your day. They have to be under a majority of your weight for at least two hours. but other than that as long as you don’t kill them or permanently injure them you should be good to go.”

“Wait, since you’re the one who should be training me, shouldn’t you do it?” I ask with hesitation.

“I have a yeast infection. Protocol says that we can’t test them if we have any infections or anything.”

I was over the moon. My first day on the job and I get paid to torture a consort this was going to be the best day ever. I grinned with excitement.

“Don’t get too excited. Some legalities before we grab them out of the elevator, do you have any infections, a cold, athlete’s foot?”

“No, I had a medical yesterday, it was clean,” I respond.

“Good, we usually have a form, but in order to get the 8hrs in we have to get started, and the store opens at 8:30, and customers can’t know. So, you kinda put me in a pinch. But, we’ll deal.” Ariel went and grabbed a clipboard.

“How tall are you?” She asked without looking up.

“Uhh, 5’4”” I replied. She scribbled on the clipboard.

“Weight?”

            “190lbs”

            “Good, he’s durable. So we need a heavy person to test him and I do not qualify.” She chuckled.

            “Shoe size?”

            “Why is that important?” I asked.

“Force calculation, on the consort. If you’re heavy and have small feet, puts a lot of pressure on them.” Ariel glared.

            “Uh,” I looked at the bottom of my soaked ugg to see a worn 10, “10,” I said and dropped my foot with a squelch.

“No running on him okay?” Ariel said.

“Got it, boss… wait, it’s a, him?” I asked and followed her behind the glass counter that held the display cases for the consorts.

She turned to me, “Is that going to be a problem?”

“No, I’m just surprised. That’s all.”

“Yeah, studies showed most people are more comfortable if Micro Inc. employees were ladies so most of the stores have female employees that working the days. The evenings are usually a guy and a gal and the overnights are usually up to the store. We aren’t open overnight so you don’t need to worry about that. And as for consorts we have any age from 18 to 45. Once a consort reaches that age we usually retire them from the entertainment industry due to the physical demand.” She walked over to a fuse box and started to flip switches. The lights in the store came on one by one and various machines began humming to life.

Ariel grabbed a tablet out of a drawer and handed it to me. “This is a consort controller. It controls everything from the power mode of the core in the suit to the climate controls. I will keep ahold of it most of the day because you haven’t been trained on it and I wouldn’t want you killing them. But if we get busy, you’ll have to monitor It.” she set the tablet on the table and tapped the screen. It lit up with a hologram of the consort.

“Mikal Nelson? Isn’t that the guy who was convicted of killing li…” I asked.

“And you will treat him just as I told you. If you go brutal on him and he doesn’t make it to the 8hr mark, that’s criminal negligence on your part. We aren’t here to punish. He has to make through this day and if he doesn’t that falls on you. This guy is built like a tank so he can take a lot, but you’re 20 times his size so you’ll do a lot of damage. Now, stop interrupting me. he starts in 10 minutes.”

“Okay. What do I need to know?”

“this is the overlay of the consort and the suit.” She pointed to the two human shapes on the screen. “Suit on the left, consort on the right. When a bone bruises it appear green, small fractures is yellow, and rough breaks are red. When the consort reaches 90% red the critical alarm goes off, 90% usually means vertebrae are still intact and the skull is bruising but everything else is broken. On the suit clear means suit integrity is 100 percent. Green means power core has started using resources to keep you off the consort, yellow is applying pressure. When parts of the suit start lighting up red it means the structural integrity of that part has failed and the consort is getting your full weight in that area. They should be able to take two hours of that before the consort has body parts breaking. If a system on the suit fails, it pops up here. If the consort goes critical it will flash on this. 45 seconds of flashing it sounds and alarm. 2 minutes of the alarm, and the Care team gets called. If they get called, you’re fired. You understand all of that?”

“Yeah, seems pretty simple. Don’t ignore the tablet, got it.”

“Yeah. Now, lets go meet our newest consort.”

<Mikal>

I kept checking the time on the interface. The ride up only took fifteen minutes but I had been in the elevator for almost twenty. I 8 was coming up and the more I had to wait the more nervous I was. The thought of aborting had passed through my head but then they would just reschedule for tomorrow or the next day. I figured it was just technical difficulties, or maybe they had forgot. The suit had linked up with the tablet it had registered me that but nobody had opened the lift. I was about to radio back down when the door dinged and I saw a girl with dark brown hair looking down at me. She had glasses and a soft face her hair was matted to her shoulders and her shirt was sticking to her skin. I stepped out onto the landing in front of the elevator and the mike clicked on. The first thing I registered was the rain. This should be interesting. I thought to myself. I saw a skinnier girl standing next to her holding the consort tablet. “There’s two of you today?” I asked with mild amusement. First rule broken, damn.

“Speak when spoken to, not before, consort,” the skinny one said without looking up from the tablet.

“Understood madam,” I said.

“That’s an extra two hours on your test time. Unless you crit out that is.” She set the tablet down on the counter and turned to me. “I won’t be doing your test today. Abigail is. She isn’t in the system yet, but we’ll work on that. Today is her first day so I’ll be controlling the tablet unless we get slammed. So, be nice, don’t squirm. I’ve entered her force calculations into the tablet, but as you know, you have to do a two-hour standard testing without the suits assistance we would usually have introductions and briefing and the such, but 10 hrs from now is five and I want to be done with this by six so no-nonsense. Understand?”

“Yes ma’am” I nodded.

“Have you decided where you’re going to keep him? For the two hours?”

Abigail hesitated. She obviously hadn’t thought about it. “Uh, I don’t know.” She finally answered.

“Take off a boot. You’re going to regret wearing those.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Ariel, my feet are soa…” Abigail started.

“It’s that or your underwear. Which, from the looks of it, are also soaked. So choose, if we put him in your shoe, you have to walk around for minimum two hours. We have deliveries and to set up the shop, so you’ll get the steps in but choose now, or I’m shoving him down the back of your pants myself. I don’t have time for this shit.” Ariel stated.

“Fine, come with me little one.” Abigail grabbed me off the ledge. “Where’s the bathroom.”

“There is a public restroom around the corner. On your left.” Ariel said as she turned her attention to the computer that was booting up.

She walked fast enough to make me queasy and before I knew it we were in the stall. “Sorry, I look and probably smell like wet dog. It’s pissing cats and dogs outside. So I got soaked.” I opened my mouth to speak when the bathroom door slammed open.

“Hurry it up, Abigail,” Ariel shouted at the stall door.

Abigail set me down on the toilet paper holder and undid the clasps on her jeans and then rolled them down over her ass to reveal a pair of black boxers. She picked me up and shoved me under her right butt cheek and let the elastic snap me into darkness.

The air was instantly colder I could feel the suit pulling in the wetness from her underwear. I groaned as she rolled her jeans up over me, which squeezed the wetness against her cheeks and me. She zipped them up and I started the mental countdown.

<Abigail>

It was weird just shoving him in there. But I had to run. Ariel was already irritated that I was late and things weren’t getting better. She was standing in the bathroom doorway glaring at me. “You can’t be so nice to him. This is routine for us. At some point in the day you’re going to be squashing the hell out of him and he’ll be pleading with you to get off, and you’ll either will and then that will just prologue the suffering or you’ll push through. I can see it on your face. Don’t feel empathy for them. This was his choice.”

“But can’t I ease him into it?”

“No. This day is to prove that they can take this emotionally, physically, and mentally. And some point of the day you’re going to be putting him through something unspeakable and you can’t feel bad because if you don’t do it somebody on the street will and they will take it to far with someone who isn’t prepared. Now come on!” she grabbed my arm and for somebody who was shorter and skinnier than I was she was strong.

We walked out to the front counter and she pointed me towards a plastic bench in the corner that was heightened for sitting at the computer.

She shoved me toward the bench, “Sit,” I plopped down in rush and felt a crunch underneath me. There was an army of tiny models in standing on the counter, “These are the consorts who are either requested for the day or scheduled. If they have somebody request them then we put them in the case behind you. If they aren’t they’re over here. The ones who have a request always have a green halo on the suit. They’ll be sure to let you know if you mess it up. Most of them are pretty verbal, aren’t you?”

A ‘Yes ma’am’ sounded in unison as Ariel picked them up and sorted them into the containers. “The containers are soundproof, you can pull them out if a customer wants to converse one you can pull the case out and open the slot on the top. No matter what don’t take them out of the container and don’t let go of the container. Security arrives at 9 they’re here until close, but they watch the doors to make sure nobody tries to run off with one. They check I.D.’s at the door and keep it until the customer leaves. Collateral is required or you don’t enter the store. No exceptions. Most of the consorts watch movies or play games while they’re in the display case. They’re allowed to do so until selected or if they’re training.”

“So the one under me?” I asked.

“Is suffering, starring at your ass or the inside of your underwear. They have to be attentive the entire time, unless they pass out. They try to sleep, the monitor lets you know and you do something to wake them, and if you don’t the system gives them a small jolt. And it’s consort. You either call them by name or consort. Nothing else. Treat them with respect, even though they are small, their still human beings.” I shifted uncomfortably and sat on my right hand to take some of the pressure off of my hip. “Uh-uh,” Ariel pulled my arm out from under my hip, I felt another crunch, “None of that. You sit on him full weight, for two hours. Or you walk on him. Unless the monitor says he is suffocating, which he isn’t you don’t budge. Shifting is fine but as long as you return to normal. These tests are crucial. If you give him special treatment now and we rate him higher because he was under you a total of two hours throughout the day but he actually can’t stand that. He dies in the field. No nice treatment from now on. If I see it again, you’re taking him out and putting him in your boot, got it?”

“Yes. Sorry. Why is he so still?”

“Don’t apologize to me, you’d be the one who gets him killed. Imagine a car has been let down on top of you, but instead of a normal car, this one conforms to you. He can move a bit, but if they try to push you off or hold you off in any way, it lengthens the session. His movements are subtle, and like most things that small your butt doesn’t feel those fine movements. Imagine if it hands the nerve endings to feel it, you would never sit again.” Ariel smiled slightly. “The store opens at 8:30 five minutes before we open the door. After 8 it automatically unlocks. But before then as a security measure, you do it manually.”

I had tucked my hand under me as a nervous tick when Ariel came over to put the consorts into the case. “What did I tell you? Go take him out, bring him back up here.”

“Wha.?” I pulled my hand out and cringed at the crunch, “I’ll do better. I promise.”

“I only give warnings once, do it or I tie your hands together in your lap.” She looked at me coldly, her blue ice glowing like polar ice.

“Fine.”

<Mikal>

 Abigail had knocked the wind out of me 3 different times. I was doing the breathing exercises and she was at the threshold of weight to cause pain but the sudden drops she kept doing, left me with a broken nose and bruised ribs. So far this was more annoying that anything. I was cursing to myself when she shifted and stood. I felt her walking and was super glad I hadn’t had time for breakfast this morning.

The light blinded me as she pulled me out of her boxers and I tried to asked her what the hell she was doing but both the outside and the inside mic were muted. I pointed to my ears and shook my head. Ariel was strict. Super glad I didn’t get her today I thought to myself.

We walled back up front and Ariel unmuted the outside mic. “Take your dominant shoe off.” “Fuck me,” I muttered to myself.

Abigail didn’t have a comeback as she struggled with the squelching boot with me in her hands. “Just drop him okay. You’re really testing my patience, it’s not even 9. We still have deliveries and cleaning, and you need to learn the computer system.” I fell from her hip and tried to curve but landed on my legs. I landed on my feet and my ankle gave out with a crunch. Abigail got the boot off and I could smell the wet sock and must inside the boot. This wasn’t going to be pleasant.

Ariel grabbed the boot out of her hands and picked me up. she looked at my ankle, “You, won’t be needing that for awhile, try to enjoy it in there,” She smelled the boot and made a face, “I’ve smelled worse, you won’t puke, but it won’t be pleasant.” She dropped me in the boot and gave it a firm shake so I fell flat into the boot. The inside of the boot smelled like wet dog. The fur that once lined the inside was stomped flat into the insole. the leg of the boot had clumps missing and guessing from the sag in the middle of the boot, I could say this pair had definitely seen better days. Ariel set the boot on the ground and motioned for Abigail to put it back on. I saw her face with a look of sympathy on it and then a purple worn sock blocked the top of the boot before blacking out the light completely.

Abigail’s heel landed directly on the head of the suit. the ball of her foot was on my legs. She had her foot on the ground but wasn’t putting weight on me. I heard Ariel ask her to follow her and Abigail hesitated. “You either walk on him normally, or you do jumping jacks for 45 minutes. Now, for fucks sakes, follow me.”

Abigail lifted the foot I was in off the ground and I slid back slightly. Her weight crushed into my chest and my head snapped to the side to try and keep out of the way.  Who knew she was flat-footed.

Her heel slammed into my the side of head. I heard a sharp crack and noticed that the power core was 65%. Normal for an hour worth of being sat on, but. The next step she took the head of the suit cracked open …

<Abigail>

I could feel cracks in the suit as I walked on it. Because I had small feet Mikal had an inch of wiggle room but his head was pinned by my pace under my heel and every time I stepped down something in the suit snapped a little more. I was worried about him. I had walked back to the delivery door and the top of the basement doors at least twice lifting boxes of amenities for the models no consorts.  I was carrying boxes and making a stack by the top of the door. Knowing that if I went down stairs what that’d be like for him.

Ariel stopped at the top of the stairway and looked at me. “Seriously.?”

“What? I know what stairs are like on the feet.”

“Have it your way. You’re going to carry these boxes one by one down to the bottom of the stairs. I’ll bring them to the top of the stairs but I’m not carrying anymore down. You go until all these boxes are unloaded. Come on, there’s like 50 of them.” I grabbed the first box off the top of the stack and started down the steps. Each step resounded in loud crunches emanating from my boot. I tried to ease up on it and lost my footing. I jumped and instinctively landed on the foot Mikal was in. a sickening crunch filled the boot and I froze with all of my weight on him. “See, that’s what happens when you try to protect him. Now move, he’s fine.”

“You sure?”  I asked. the tablet was still sitting on the sales counter.

“Yes, now move your butt. You’re suffocating him by just standing there.” Ariel insisted.

“Okay, okay, I’m going”

<Consort Onboard Computer>

=Reboot. Initiated. Consort. Check.

+Fifteen fractures. Two rough breaks.

-Connecting to the tablet.

…….

=Interface malfunction.

-Activating damage core mode.

…..

=Interface malfunction.

=Heavy Impact pattern detected. Suit integrity 45% +coordinating resources to vital areas: head and chest protection areas. _*# Waking C@n$0r!.

<Mikal>

I wasn’t sure what was. The 80’000 volts to the chest or her weight slamming into me, but I knew why I was awake. A pliable consort was a dead consort. The suit had held her off of me for as long as it could from what I could tell, it had been doing so for about 35 minutes. “Come on Abigail, 25 more boxes. And we have customers waiting.” From the feel of it, she was taking the stairs two at a time. This set of steps seems 18 long and I was only counting 9 down and nine up.

Her foot slams into me with every step. 5 down 4 up. I count the steps. Her heel is still directly on my head and my legs are being pulverized by the step I.

I can’t feel anything below, the hip but I watch and cringe as each step fractures a bone. I try to pass out again but the suit has stuck me with enough adrenaline the only way I fall asleep is if my heart fails. And considering the only thing, it is still protecting is my ribs and head that isn’t happening.

She stumbles with a box on the 18th trip down and the suit integrity drops from 40% to 28%. The next step fractures my pelvis and I don’t recognize the scream that comes out of my throat. The suit flashes that it has administered the highest dosage of pain meds it can, which explains why everything has gone numb.

I try the controls to try and move out of the way when I feel water drip down onto me. I try to think where it might be coming from then I remember that her boots are still soaked on the inside. She’s pounding the water out of the matted material under me and since the air inlets for the suit on the back and sides.

The suit warns me of infrared healing as it tries to repair itself and my shattered pelvis, I watch my internal temp rise and even though I am numb I know what is coming.

One of the jets built into the internal cooling system sprays me with the water out of her boot. It tastes like mold, rot, sweat, leather, and rain. I splutter, trying to cough out the lung-full I got when it hits me with another round. I swallow it and instantly regret it.

I try to my head out from under her heel just as she swivels and turns my face up. She pounds up the step, vertigo and nausea from foul water and her foot slamming into me triggers the face plate to open as she lifted her foot in the air. I try to turn my head to the side but her swiveling on me burned out the neck servos she starts to go down the steps and the plates that had opened up crumple out of the way like tinfoil. Her heel slams my skull against the back of my head and I feel my nose break again. Four more steps.

            Her heel slams into my skull hard enough I see stars. I know the only reason why my head isn’t a mush right now is because of the bioplastic-carbon fiber band that forces the suit skull to only flex far enough to fracture the skull, but not allows it to be crushed.

Three more steps. She slams into me. the suit registers that despite power conserving efforts that the shocks and the servos have failed. For the first time, I feel 197lbs slam into me. My lower ribs fissure with the next step and my pelvis snaps in two. The last step on the steps lands on directly on my skull. The skull of the suit flexes in that instant her weight cracks my head against the bottom insole. I can feel fractures in my skull and know that critical is only minutes way. But the suit informs me the estimated holding time in this state is 3hrs.

She bounds up the steps again. “Last box,” Ariel announces. I sigh in relief. Abigail turns around and pounds down the stairs again. Bouncing me in her boot only to slam me into the metal floor with her weight. My cheekbone snaps inward knocking my vision blurry and the next step fractures my jaw. The last step her weight comes down on my neck fracturing the two vertebrae and cutting my trachea against my Adam's apple. Mouth fills with gushes with another amount of blood manage to spit out of the side when her heel slams into my skull again.

She gets to the top of the stairs for the last time. “Go sit down. I looked at the tablet, the link with the suit is broken, happened when fell down the steps. Don’t take your shoe off, just get the weight off of him.” Ariel tells her.  her foot slams into my fifteen more time. Each crunch in my ears getting a little louder as the material reaches its limit.  She stops in front of the stool and then plops down onto the seat with relief.

Abigail uncrosses her legs and drops the leg I’m in. her heel slams into my skull which bounces off the tile floor with a resounding crack and my consciousness finally let's go. 

 

End Notes:

Thank's for reading. He's not through yet :D Let me know you thoughts below

Chapter 8: Cheating by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

I shall continue this soon. Hope you enjoy. 

 

~Present Day~

“Sir, she’s been out for almost 6 months. While the R&D budget does support leaving her on life support indefinitely. Is it ethical?” Franklin asked.

“Is anything we do around here ethical Franklin? I’m mean, look how she got into this situation. She was sent out in a suit that was under code to a client who was suppose to be gentle, clients kids stole her, took her to school and taped her to a chair so she could have the life squashed out of her while the kid took the video and sold it on the internet for sexual gain. After she lived through that Micro Inc. didn’t force her out of the job, instead they let her go on a suicide mission where one of our own broke protocol and crushed her into paste, for sexual pleasure. She passed the test, she didn’t know that; she was under that girl for over 6 hours. And instead of getting off of her when she had finally had enough, she slammed her ass into her until there was almost nothing left! “

“So, while leaving her on life support may not be ethical, she will stay here until either her brain dies or her body does. We’ll give her the resources she needs to stay alive until then.”

 

I looked through the tablet one more time. I had noticed that Abigail had taken her boots and socks off, and while I didn’t blame her, she had a duty to perform, a duty which she hadn’t yet performed. “I’d like to congratulate you on being sly. Thinking you could set the suit to normal operating settings instead of the diagnostics that I had left it in while you help unload boxes. It’s a bold move, almost grounds for termination because you didn’t have authorization to do so, but, I’ll let it slide this time. Under the condition you test him like you’re supposed to. Sitting on the stool, for two hours; if he gets any assistance from either you or the suit. I’ll have you turn in your stuff and send you home. He can go through this process again tomorrow. Understand?”

 

Fuck. I should’ve known it would come to this. I loved the idea of being the giantess to strike the fear into people; it was arousing to be honest. But, I was a pacifist. Hated causing harm to others. I had rented plenty of consorts, since turning 18 and had only seriously hurt one of them, but it had been their fault. They had landed on the couch before I sat down and I was on them for a while. Nothing bad had come from it, but I seriously didn’t like hurting them, just intimidating them. This was not what I had signed up for.

 

“Hey Mack?” I motioned at one of the security guards who were stationed by the store entrance.

“Yeah?” the big dude answered as he waked from his post to the counter.

“Could you watch the counter for a bit? I have to take Abigail in back for some extra training and can’t be two places at once.”

“Yeah. You forget I started out behind the desk. Take her and the little guy for some extra learning, they can both use it.” He said as he walked around the corner of the counter and motioned from Abigail and me to brush past him. Abigail bent and grabbed her boots that she had stuffed her soaked socks into and followed me.

We passed through the double doors that had led to into the stores back room. I took Abigail down a long hallway past where the warehouse that the tinies were in and into my office. There was a stool, on the left and then my desk, the rolling chair and a filing cabinet where all the records of the store were kept. I pointed at the stool, “Sit.”

She sat down on the stool with out question and I sank into the rolling chair and rubbed my temples. After the pulsing in my head died down I turned to her. “I know it’s your first day. I understand that you’re nervous. I’ve tried to be mean, I’ve tried the nice approach, but here’s the facts, you have to do this to him whether you like it or not. I was like you when I first started. But I didn’t become GM by being nice. So, you have two choices. Sit on him properly while I show you the training on the computer go home. I have a video to show you. This is what happens when we don’t adequately test out consorts.”

 

Ariel had grabbed a manila folder out of the filing cabinet next to her desk. The name on the folder had been blacked out but the red x across the front of it was a given. The person’s file she held was dead. “This person when into the field after two days after training. Her training was light considering she was a petite. But the tester had only done two hours, spread out through the day and had never actually harmed the consort. So she was rated durable.” she plugged the flash drive into the computer and gave me a pair of headphones.

 

~Margo~

“You ready to go for a run?” Ashley had asked me. She had just finished putting on basketball shorts and held up her black running shoes. She set the shoe on her kitchen table and I flew into the shoe. The first thing I noticed was that the insole was missing, the second thing, was that there was a consort sized cutout right in the center of the shoe. She was short so her shoes were only a size seven. But looking at the indent around the wear around the cutout, I would be bearing most of her weight. “You sure you’re up for this?”

“Of course, this is going to be fun,” I said and smiled.

“Okay. I’ll check on you in 20 minutes. I don’t always here the alarm over my music and since you’re going to be under my insole. It’s going to be a lot of pressure.”

“I’ll be fine. It’s what durable is made for.” I grinned and Ashley smiled before setting the shoe on the ground and putting the insole in.

I felt Ashley put her shoe on the suit registered the music blaring out of her headphones.  If the critical alarm went off, by the time she would here I’d be paste. I had passed the endurance test that Micro Inc. had  put us through, how could this be much worse? I heard her voice nice and smooth, “Have fun, see you on the flipside.”

Ashley stood up and the suit let out a ghastly crunch before collapsing the insole and her 163 pounds, onto me.  My pelvis broke before she took the first step and I knew that I wasn’t making it out alive.

By the time we were at the end of her drive way my legs were paste and my torso wasn’t fairing much better. I had six broken ribs and I could barely catch a breath. The suit was shattering around me. Most of it had gone offline but the communications array still worked. I didn’t have Ashley’s number so I called the one number I knew by heart.

“This is Aaron Helard.”

“Dad, it’s me” Ashley had started running down hill. Most of her weight landed on my face and torso. I couldn’t get out a peep.

“Margo? Are you okay? What’s going on.” She had come to a stop at the bottom of a hill. The crosswalk signal beeping above me and she jumped in place bouncing from foot to foot.

“Working.” Crunch. “ Don’t think I’m making it out of this one. I’m sorry” I tried to choke out but she had taken off running again Her foot slamming into me pulverizing my ribs. I heard my dad say.

“It’s okay. I love you Margo”

“Love you to-“

 

A guttural crunch filled my ears and the video feed went dead. I felt tears falling down my face. I was shocked they had footage like that.

“That was awful. Why did you keep it?” I asked. Wiping the tears from my face.

“The clip goes on for another 5 minutes.  We figured that Margo had died shortly after the video footage had cut out. But the phone call had lasted until Ashley pulled Margo’s remains out of her shoe. Aaron had to listen to his daughter be pulverized under the foot of a stranger, because the employee had marked her down as durable, and not petite. This is what happens if you don’t do the test the way you are supposed to.”

“And, it’s not my choice whether or not to keep it. Micro Inc. isn’t allowed to throw that kind of evidence away. I hadn’t worked here when Margo had died. But my manager then had showed it to me. If you want Mikal to succeed when he goes out for his first time, you’re going to have to do some tough things. It doesn’t make you a terrible person if you do them it prepares them for the field.” Ariel explained. I looked down at my boots and thought of the kid that was inside. What it must be like to be him. What I would have to put him though.

“So what do you want me to do?” I asked her.

“Put him under you, go about your day. Forget he exists. The more natural you are about testing him, the harder it will be on him, to prepare him for the field. He’s a pretty tough cookie. Killed 35 consorts. Attempted 15 more. He does not need the babying you’ve given him. So. Put him in your underwear and forget about him.

 

 

I came to and I was crammed at the end of Abigail’s boot with her sock balled up on top of me. I could hear talking but there was nothing I could do to try and hone in on it. I looked at the controls and seen that they had been disabled. Why? Hadn’t I done my two hours? What the fuck was going on. I felt the boot shift and then it was being roughly shaken. I was bruised everywhere from Abigail trampling me for almost two hours and I would probably be worse by the end of the day. I spilled out onto a stool and the sock that was balled up on top of me fell to the floor. I felt cool air filter in and was finally grateful to get a lung full of not shoe air. Abigail and Ariel both looked at me and then Ariel nodded and Abigail cleared her throat.

“The last two hours didn’t count as strength testing. I had turned the suit from diagnostic to standard weight resisting. So you have to start over. I realized that this was wrong and I apologize for the next two hours you’re going to spend without suit assistance, but it has to be done.”

I opened my mouth to protest and Ariel cut me off “Last warning consort, speak when spoken to, not before”

God if she wasn’t such a bitch, I’d totally fuck her I thought to myself.

Abigail picked me up and then started towards the door of the office I didn’t recognize.

“Stop,” Ariel commanded her. “You put him in here.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Sideways. Just above the top of your legs. That where the bottom of your pelvis meets your  the top of your legs. Skipping the names of the bones, it’s the where all the weight of your body is centered. If he’s there he won’t get any soft treatment.”

Abigail squeezed her hand and the suit synched down around me. “I don’t feel comfortable doing it in front of you.”

“It doesn’t matter if you feel comfortable or not. Somebody has to review the suits tapes at the end of your shift anyways so they’re going to see your ass. If they see an issue I will have to watch it as well. Minus well save the dramatics.”

“Ugh, fine. Fuck it” Abigail said as she dropped me to the floor. I didn’t have time to react before slamming into the floor. I landed on my side, my arm dislocated before my head slammed into the floor.

The world was spinning when Abigail picked me up again and dropped me down the back of her boxers again. I landed right where Ariel said I would. I was facing Abigail’s left butt cheek, my legs were pressed against the hip  of her right hip bone.  The seam of her boxers was pulling me into her butt-crack but she pulled out the wedgie and then snapped the top of the boxers shut, plunging me into darkness.

I tried to ignore the sway of her hips above me as she walked as it wreaking serious havoc with my vertigo.  I felt Abigail hoist herself up just as the suit snapped my head to the side and opened the face plate. I lost what was left of last nights dinner when she slammed herself into me.

 

I dropped myself on the stool and heard the familiar crunch. I felt a warm spot slowly seeping into my left butt cheek.

“I think I split his skull open.” I turned my head to Ariel afraid to move the rest of my body.

Ariel checked the tablet. “No, it looks like he just threw up. Hope you didn’t like those boxers. It’s probably not enough to stain, but stomach acid can be harsh on clothing, even if it’s a tiny amount. Now. As I was saying this is going to be your login in for the computer”

 

I was happy the suit had allowed opened to allow my dinner out. The fact that it hadn’t closed was annoying. While her clothing had absorbed what was mostly bile, it was the fact that without the faceplate closed Abigail’s weight was slowly crushing my skull. While I usually had about two inches around my head to allow air to circulate, I now had none. The vents were cutting into my temples, and the speakers hand been crushed into my ears. Abigail shifted and the open screen shattered from her butt pushing against it. the suit considered the faceplates useless and I heard the hissing noise followed by a small crack as they sepereated from the helmet of the suit. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t see anything and the sensors that usuallay watched my eyes had now been crushed apart by Abigail’s butt.

With her sitting on me breathing was increasingly difficult. I had strong lungs but after 35 minutes my chest hurt from lifting her with each breath. 10 minutes later I was wheezing the breaths in. I could taste blood and knew if she kept sitting like this I was in serious trouble. I had started to hyperventilate, I tried to shift my arms to get her attention but I could barely move a muscle. I squeezed my hand as hard I could in a hopes to pinch her skin. A heard a yelp and felt her jumped. I got in a searing breath just as she slammed into me. I felt two ribs and the air rushed out of my lungs. I couldn’t breath. I wasn’t sure if she was pulling herself onto the chair or had her legs crossed. I tried to take in a breath, but couldn’t get my muscles to work. I had reached the point of muscle failure. my brain started to fog from lack of oxygen and my heartbeat filled my ears as it struggled to get fresh oxygen to my brain. I could hear a far off alarm indicating that I was beginning to suffocate, and Abigail lifted herself off me. As soon as I had room to breath I sucked in a breath and propped my arms against her hipbone. She shifted back shattering my wrists and separating my forearms from my upper arms. The pain was blinding. I tried moved my arms but now they were bearing her weight instead of my chest. I knew this was against the rule but I what was she going to do.

 

We had been dead for almost an hour when the light on the tablet had indicated that Mikal was suffocating beneath me. I pointed to it and looked at Ariel.

“Just shift off of him for a second allow a couple of breaths and repeat. It will let you know when he’s close to passing out.” So  I lifted my left cheek off the stool and then slowly back down again but this time I felt to fine points against my hip. I rested my hip against them and they popped but then nothing. The tablet alerted flashed an alarm that he was bracing me off of him. “Butt-drop him. He was told not to push you off, drop all your weight on his arms.”

 

After two minutes of unrestricted breathing I felt Abigail stand up. I tried to pull my arms back to my side before she slammed me back into the chair. My forearms exploded before dropping her momentum onto my chest. I didn’t have time to brace myself when she was in the air dropping back onto me again. Four ribs broke and my knees snapped backward. She rested her weight again on me and I felt myself hyperventilating against the weight. My arms were in ruins but once she was no longer sitting on me the nanites would fix them.

My lungs tired quickly after her double butt drop. The muscles were sore and I now had 7 fractured ribs instead of three. But I got the message, don’t resist. For the next thirty minutes I had her lifting off of me every time I was on the verge of passing out. I would get a complete breath in and then she would slowly sink down on to me and squeeze it out. My ribs were screaming and my muscles felt like shredded icepicks.

Another hour flew by. I knew that my time was up. I had Ariel confirm that I had survived the two-hour test, that Abigail could do whatever she wanted with me. But she just kept sitting on the stool, every time she lifted off and sat down she sank into me a little more. The suit had started to bend to the pressure and was staying in place even though she would lift off. I had tried to shift to get it pop back out but nothing happened. I couldn’t expand my chest to take a breath and then Abigail set herself down on top of me again.  Another 30 seconds passed and my consciousness was starting to waver. I felt her lift off again.

 

“What’s going on with the suit? He’s stopped breathing.” I asked looking down at the seat that I had been sitting on for the last two and a half hours.

“The shock absorbers are probably stuck. Try slamming into him a couple of times.” Ariel said as she looked at the screen.

“You sure? That seems counterproductive.”

“It might help. It’s that or take him out.” Ariel said before turning back to explaining the computer system.

I lifted myself off the stool and then dropped on to him. The suit lit up yellow and then went back to green as I lifted myself off again. I felt a quiver of excitement roll through me. I did it again letting myself land on him to see if anything turned a dark yellow. Another quiver. I tried not to think of the person suffering under me and instead of the game that I was playing of trying not to turn the screen red. I slammed into him five more times. Each time the screen changing from a green to a dark yellow. By the sixth time my face was flush with exertion and arousal. I slammed into him one more time and then settled back down on the chair. There was red on his arms, his ribs and his pelvis.  but he was breathing again, well, when I wasn’t slamming into him.

“Enjoying yourself?” Ariel asked.

“Kinda, yeah.”

“Good. It’s lunchtime, Usually one of us goes but since I can’t leave you here for an hour by yourself, Mack will watch the counter and we’ll go together. You can come with me that way you don’t get soaked again?”  Ariel asked.

“Sure. What do?” I pointed to the stool.

“Take the tablet. Leave him. You can let him out after lunch if you’d like. Here, let me see it.” I handed the tablet to her. She clicked a couple of buttons and then handed it back. “the suit is now in damage mode. It won’t help with any of the current broken pieces but now it’ll keep you off of him so he can breathe freely. Also means he can take a lot more, so I just want you to enjoy lunch forget he exists.

 

I as in rough shape, my pelvis had broken, for the second time today.  My ribs were officially broken and the suit just powered off. I knew what was happening. It rebooted in a second and the chest region expanded to full width and locked lifting Abigail off in the process. I knew that it didn’t have the power to fix the faceplate or my arms but my legs straightened causing me to scream in pain. I knew one thing that wasn’t good though, the helmet hadn’t fixed itself, either the suit didn’t have the resources, or there was too much weight on it. I tried the hand controls to bring up the diagnostics computer the suit was unresponsive. Shit

I felt Abigail walking again. I knew they were going to Ariel’s vehicle, though I wished she would take me out. Her walking was making me sick and since I had already thrown up once today I was dry heaving.  A car door opened and I was falling before Abigail slammed her ass into me. the vent on the helmet slammed into my temple and my consciousness was taking from me.

 

 

Ariel had taken me across town to a nice restaurant where we had talked about life, college and our various tiny experiences.

“Have you ever thought about becoming a consort?” I asked her between bites of my shrimp alfredo pasta.

“I thought about but the answer is a solid no. I broke my arm once by falling out of a tree. It hurt like hell, had to have surgery, and then do therapy. It was an awful year. I wouldn’t want to go through what he is going through right now. Suffering under your ass while you pound the snot out of him. This is just once, but some of our models go out for a week at a time and everyday they red line once an hour. It wears on a psyche to go through that and not lose your mind. And if somebody goes to small and they heat-seal you, you’re stuck like that forever. I would rather not. Have you?”

“I’ve thought about it.  What I thought this would be like and what it is actually like are two totally different things. So after awhile, I might consider it.”

The rest of the dinner passed with out interest. When we had gotten back to the car, the tablet had alerted me that other him passing out before dinner started Mikal was fine.

When we got back to the store. Ariel had me tending customers.  Up and down from the stool, on the computer, running in back, to get stock for the consorts and customers. Every time I had sat down I heard a moist crunching sound but I didn’t have time to pay attention to it. the suit was designed to sound an alarm if something were to go wrong, and with damage mode I could slam myself onto the stool and while it broke more of Mikal’s bones the suit had them repaired with 15 minutes.

At 4:30 the rush finally died down. I was sitting on the stool, absently grinding the itch away. I crossed my legs in order to try and clamp down on the arousal that was coursing through me but the day had been long and I was tired. Ariel’s belittling hadn’t helped how I had felt about the situation, but I couldn’t ignore the power I was feeling by doing this to him.

“I have to show you something.” Ariel said as she pulled my off the chair.  Squelching crunch sounded from below me and I cringed. We detoured to the back and she pulled me to a room that had a chair, a shower, and a sink, along with a variety of consort accessories that I had been selling throughout the day.  “This is the self-experiment room. The last part of your day will be spent here. You’re going to torture Mikal until he either gives up physically or mentally, or both. When he has conceded you can go home. I’ve turned damage mode off. Take him out of your underwear and when the light on his head turns green he’ll be good to go. Have fun” She smiled wickedly before closing the door.

I undid the buttons on my jeans and pulled them down and off before pulling Mikal out of my underwear. What I saw frightened me. He looked like he had gotten ran over by a truck. I knew that this was my fault.  But I knew it had to be done. I dropped him to the floor and collapsed around him.

In the 20 minutes, it took Mikal to heal I had a mental breakdown and then composed myself. I had tried to talk to Ariel but she had gone cold at my sudden weakness and told me I could go when he had begged me to stop. So I grabbed what they the customers considered a consort dildo off the shelf and put Mikal on the chair and then sat on the floor and waited for him to wake up, trying to convince myself I was going to enjoy what I did next.

 

End Notes:

As always thanks for reading. Leave a comment below of your thoughts.

Chapter 9:Well, Shit. by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Exploring some of the different tags. Sorry if it isn't the best

 

The world around me came into focus like one of those old film projectors. I was sore all over. But my head hurt the worst. I could still feel the dried blood from where the helmet had crushed into my skull but according to the charts, no internal damage had been done. I had looked at the display on the suit to see that it was 530. I only had 30 minutes left. Then I looked up and saw Ariel sitting in front of me with nothing on but a black bra and her boxers and my heart dropped.

“I don’t want to do what I am about to do to you. But it has to be done. I found this on the shelf,” she held up a pleasure protector, a device designed to keep a failed suit in one piece as it entered an orifice of the customer, most people used it as a dildo. But for it to function well, the suit and the consort had to be malleable, and since she had let me heal, I knew what was about to happen. “So, this is your boundaries test. According to Ariel, we have to push you over the edge to see how you react. When that is done, you’ll have passed training day. Now, lay down and be quiet.”

All I had to do was comply. But, that wasn’t how I rolled. “If you don’t want to do this then don’t. I’m okay with that.”

“I’m sure you are. And I know, if I were in your place, I wouldn’t want to be under me. But this thing says I have to get the suit down to 35% and then you’ll be putty enough to go inside without hurting me but ridged enough cause stimulation. So stop your bitching and lay down.”

I knew I could probably weasel my way out of this one. I was tired I had spent most of the day under this bitch’s ass or her feet and now I was about to be used as a dildo. I don’t think so. If she wanted to fuck me, she was going to have to work for it. “I’m sorry princess. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” I smiled to myself as I bolted across the room. I knew she would be on me in a minute not even because convict suits didn’t have jets in them. But they did have powerful legs servos. So I bolted. Pumping my legs as hard as I could to run across the room. But I wasn’t getting far.   I looked around to try and find something to hide under, and minus the chair she was sitting on there was nothing besides the vent in the wall which looked big enough for me to slide through and the shower drain. I didn’t really want to go down into the septic tank today so I aimed for the vent. I set the suit for a 45% run which meant in a minute it would use 45% of the power reserve. If I had set it for damage mode I could run as fast as I wanted but I didn’t have that option considering we were still in the training mode.

Her foot slammed down in front of me and the suit sailed over it like I was jumping hurdles, “Going to have to be faster than that princess.” I say over the loudspeaker.

“Do you really think pissing me off is a good idea right now Mikal?” she said.

“I got nothing better to do.” I quipped over my shoulder.

“Fuck you, dude.”

“Maybe. If you ever catch me, lazy bones” I ramped up the speed on the servos to 65%. I looked into the corner of my display to see I had already used 25% of the suit's power. The suit calculated that I could save power if in 500 paces I dove into a slide. But that would cost maneuverability. I confirmed the course I doubted she would figure where I was going and have time to block it. 15 seconds from the vent the suit activated the slide. I smiled to myself as I thought I would be able to get away with it. 

A shadow blocked out the light and her ass slammed into me. my nose broke with a crunch along with a couple of ribs. A grinding noise filled the suit as I realized she was sliding in her boxers along the floor, on top of me. the pressure on me increased and my head snapped to the side to accommodate her weight.

The pressure lifted off of me for a second. “You should really think about the consequences of your actions before you act.” She slammed her hip back into me. I felt a stiff snap in my collarbone and one of the ribs. She lifted off of and slammed into me again. A vertebra in my back crunched under the pressure and I lost feeling in my legs. She stood up over me.” I ordered the suit to stand me up and to run back towards the chair at 100%.

“Try to catch me know bitch!” I chuckled spraying blood out of my mouth.

I felt a blinding white pain in my back followed by weightlessness as I was hurled into the air.

 

Mikal was getting on my nerves. I had slammed myself into him twice to make sure he didn’t get up but there he was sprinting across the room again. I knew the suit could do it. Run on autopilot saying it still had integrity and his obviously did. I saw my chance and kicked him like a kickball. He whizzed into the air like a bullet. I could barely track him before I heard a sickening crunch as he collided with the top left corner of the room next to the private bathroom door. He fell to the floor with a wet thud.

I walked over to him casually and then slammed my heel into his pelvis. the suit made a ghastly crunch sound. I raised my foot and slammed into him again and was greeted with a wet squelch. I placed the ball of my foot onto his chest and leaned into him. I could hear the suit groaning against my weight. “Not going to run again are we?”

“No.” he wheezed against me.

I pushed leaned into him until I heard something pop. “No, what?”

“No Abigail.” He choked out.

“Good.” I bent over and picked him up.

“Fuck you, stupid cow” he spat a mouth full of blood into the visor.

I walked him over to the chair and hurled him against the seat. I plopped down on top of him. “we’re just going to sit here and you can think about what you’ve gotten yourself into.”

 

If I didn’t have internal bleeding before she hurled me at the wall I did now. She had slammed down on top of me with almost all of her weight. I don’t even think it was on purpose, she just wasn’t being careful. Not that I needed the babying I had been rated a durable after all but for fuck's sake. I checked the status chart. The suit had 28% power left. The shock absorbers were gone. Most of the armor had been shattered with the impact with the wall. The structural chart showed what I was feeling. The helm, chest, and abdominal area were orange. The rest of the suit was red.

Abigail lifted off of me and slammed into me. Stomach full of blood and bile came spraying out of my mouth and onto her boxer shorts. She shifted off of me and turned to look at me. “Did you just throw up on me?”

“Fuck you!” I groaned.

“I mean. If you’re offering.” Abigail pulled me off of the chair and unscrewed the ball on the consort shaped pleasure protector. The material was like a lambskin condom. It was flexible to the point if my arms weren’t broken I would’ve been able to wave the arm but it was made out of some sort of nano-fiber that protected the flesh of the customer from the sharp edges of the suit plastic.

I had been shown in detail how the ‘pleasure protector’ worked. The ball at the bottom sucked air in for the consort and was the vibrator for the suit and the customer. It worked until the suit ran out of power. This usually gave the consort 3 to 5 minutes of air before they suffocated. Or the vaginal/ anal muscles crushed the life out of them. The one flaw in the design was that the recommended usage was after the suit had dropped under 35% power. That was usually when the consort had run out of the will to fight and the suit didn’t have the integrity or strength to cause damage. The other thing was how fast the power drained out of the suit. The motor was strong and sucked up to  10 percent of the suit's power per minute. So 3 minutes and the suits dies but they’re not done, and without power, their muscles crush the consort.

“Actually,” I wheezed, “I’m good.”

“Sorry, it’s not for you to decide. I’m going to do this. Take out some aggression. Give me some release. So if you could just shut It.” she snapped the protector around me and I was immobilized.

Abigail screwed the ball on to the end. The top of it came up to my knees and as soon as it clicked the suit diverted power to the vibrator. The vibrator whirred to life and I instantly regretted signing up for this. My bones and that had been shattered by Abigail where now rattling against each other. The suit was shaking and it felt like was inside one of those paint shakers. I couldn’t make out anything. I tried to scream. Tried to abort but with the vibrator shaking me to the bones I couldn’t get anything out.

I heard the snap of elastic and then I felt my self-being set down. The suit was chattering against the chair and Abigail stood up and shimmied out of her boxer shorts she got them around her ankles and stepped out of them before flicking them onto her pile of discarded clothes.

She set me in the middle of the chair and then lowered herself down onto the chair squishing her pelvic bone against the vibrator and me against the chair. She pushed her weight into me and the vibrator bored down against the added pressure. She shuddered on top of me and then picked me up and rubbed me along the opening of her vagina. A minute and a half passed and I looked at the power reading on the suit was shocked that it was at 8%. I tried in vain to scream but the control suite on the suit was no longer in my control.

I felt my world shift and then Abigail plunged me into darkness. My world collapsed around me as her walls tried to crush the suit flat. I tried the emergency beacon inside the suit but the suit alerted me it didn’t have the power to trigger it. I tried to focus on where I wasn’t when I heard an unnatural growl followed by bubbling just as the vibrator motor quit.

“Really? Now?” I heard followed by more loud gurgling and then she pulled me part of the way out clenching down on me hard.

 

It felt amazing. Squishing the vibrator between the chair and myself, feeling not only the vibration of it against the hard plastic but also the wet crunches of Mikal as I crushed the life out of him. But then my body had other plans.

 I raced to the private bathroom trying to hard not to let the sick out before I sat down on the seat.

 

Abigail relaxed the muscles that had almost pulverized me just in time for me to drop into the toilet. I was going to try and yell at her that the suit was out of power. That I had at most five minutes of oxygen left when her ass exploded and she dropped almost a pound of shit on me. I was pushed under. The sound of the onslaught disappearing almost as suddenly as it came on.

Abigail released another wave of slightly solid waste on me pushing me deeper under the water. The water above turned constantly darker until I could barely see light. the force of the stream coming out of her rotated me to the top of the pool of liquid shit when the murky water cleared away some of the shit off. I realized the toilet was almost full.

“Abigail!” I shouted just as another wave drowned me out. I tried shouting again when the fan motor and vibrator whirred to life filling the suit with chunks of shit and murky water. I held my breath. Hopefully not for long.

 

it must’ve been the food. i hadn’t had the runs like this since I had food poisoning, my senior year in high school. I heard a squeak just as another wave rolled out of me. then I heard it. the vibrator rattled against the wall of the toilet as the suit had powered back up. which meant it was sucking water and shit directly into the helmet of the suit. I jumped off the toilet clenching my cheeks to prevent a mess all over the toilet, unfortunately, this caused the water to slosh over the edge of the toilet.

I couldn’t see Mikal but I heard the vibrator rattling against the bowl. I reach into the lukewarm water sloshing my hand around chunks of shit almost twice his size. I felt the vibrator brush my hand and then ripped it out of the water.

The suit had filled with brown/green water. I couldn’t tell if Mikal was alive but the red light flashing on top said he wouldn’t be for much longer.

I slammed the ball against the porcelain edge of the toilet and ripped the latex edge off the suit.

I raced to the tablet gripping Mikal in my hand and looked to see what was going on. It was flashing that I had to get the liquid out of his lungs before it could restart his heart. I heard a beeping sound across the room and looked up. There was an emergency med kit in the room which would have the tools to get Mikal heart restarted. I found the clamp on the suit and ejected him out of it. I walked him across the room and set him inside.  The machine whirred to life and I watch as it sucked the wastewater out of his lungs before flushing saline solution into them and then sucking it out again.

 

 The shock tore through me. I was naked, wet, and smelled like shit. But I was alive. I tried to move but was paralyzed from the neck down. A led screen above my face notified me that I was paralyzed temporarily due to the extent of damage to my body. I was in an emergency med kit in the experimentation room.

The screen moved out of the way as the unit unfolded itself and Aprils face was hovering above me.

“He’s alive. That’s good. I’ll call the prep team to take back through. They’ll run a Nano-purification treatment on him and he’ll be good to go,” She turned away, “Don’t worry he’ll be fine. Do you have the suit? I have to get it back to the tech, so they can set his boundaries. You did well Abigail”

I tried to yell at her but the med kit had shot me full of a sedative. Probably for the best, I thought before the blackness claimed me again.

 

>

I could hear my bones squelching as Stephanie shifted on top of me. I didn’t understand. I couldn’t feel anything. All the feeling had stopped when my skull and collapsed her weight on to my brain. Why wasn’t I dead? Why couldn’t I leave? I watched as she shifted and ground up a little more of my body. she was like a steamroller. Nothing had seeped out. But then she sat down again. Her hipbone right on top of my skull. I watched my skull squeeze my brain even more but something was stopping her weight from crushing it completely. It clicked in my mind. The nano-bots had gone into self-preservation mode. 10 million Nano-bots had moved out of my body and up to my skull. But they wouldn’t be able to hold her off forever. I see her get off of me and quickly settle back down turning the most of my bones to mush. My body making a sickening squelching sound, then she’s off of me. Her face elated, color flushing her cheeks red her arousal obvious, and I’m watching as she walks back to the consort-processing center. They cut her shorts off of her and remove me as gently as possible onto a tray. I barely recognize me. my head is oval. Split open at sides where the skull had broken outward blood seeping out of the wounds. The rest of me ashen white, dark bruising where major organs had ruptured and bones punctured the skin “She dead doc?” Stephanie asks

“Slight brain activity, vitals mostly gone. Just hold still we’ll get you clean up and you can go back to work” in a flurry of movement they had put me inside a heat seal chamber and sent me into an O.R.

The man who had removed me pushed a button to talk to one of the receptionists. “Lora, Send this one down to Frank, I have his next victim for the Lazarus procedure.

I snapped awake with the fire of a thousand suns burning inside of me. I pulled against the metal restraints. I heard a groaning and the snapping as the bolts gave away. “MARVIN!!! Get your ass in her. She’s awake and she…” I was on him in a second crushing his windpipe in my hand.

“KEYLA!!! LET HIM GO!”I feel my being ripped off of him his gasps for air sounding faint against the roar of anger and blood pounding in my ears. I feel a needlepoint in my neck and the world fade to blackness once again.

 

 

End Notes:

How was it? Let me know below. Along with scenarios or idea's you'd like to see in the future. Thank you all for reading Have a great rest of the day.

Chapter 10 by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took so long, and may not be any good. Let me know?

<Keyla>

I awoke like I always do after being drugged. On edge and ready to fight, but I couldn’t move an inch. I was almost sure that I was restrained. Or maybe somebody was sitting on me. I couldn’t see. The area was tight and cool. So it couldn’t have been that. I opened my eyes and a man I had never seen before was standing beside me. for being a tiny doctor, he looked normal. As if he had shrunk down for this role and not been forced into it by an accident, and he was smiling. “What the fuck is going on doc”

 

“As if you haven’t figured it out by now. You know what happened. I undid it. Hence the name ‘The Lazarus Procedure’, a last ditch effort to save the best.”

 

“No, why the fuck am I wrapped in chains. Why can’t I move? And why the fuck did you bring me back?” I gritted out.

 

“Safety measures mostly. You put one of the orderlies into a coma. You’re a lot stronger now, with carbon fiber muscles and all, but the reason we brought you back was to prove that it could be done. I rebuilt your body modifying the muscle skeletal system and then the nanobots rebuilt the organs, per standard heat-sealing procedure. It took two full weeks of surgeries just to keep you alive, now instead of cussing me out, you should be thanking me.”

 

“I did not want this. If I was going to fail, I was going to die trying. Not be some pricks new lab rat!”

 

“That’s just the thing. You made it past the limit. Survived 6hr and 45 minutes under Stephanie, not for her lack of trying of course, it wasn’t until she removed the suit that she caused significant damage. You passed. And that’s why we brought you back. Now are you done whining like a baby and ready to get back to work? Or would you rather be locked up lab rat for a couple more days?”

 

<Mikal>

while I could complain that being under Abigail was hell. having to go through a Nano-purification treatment was a whole new circle of hell. I could feel every cell in my body as it was hit with nanites and scrubbed clean from Abigail’s excrement. The whole process took a little over 3hrs and left me in a pool of blood, sweat, and tears. The shittiest thing about the entire thing was they the team had determined since I had so much ‘damage’ done they would fix the bones and organs and that was it leaving me sore and bruised, no shape to go into the field. Something Rami objected vehemently to, seeing as I had been reserved since the announcement of my transfer to the program.

As I walked slowly backed to my room I got the notice that despite my injuries I was going to be sent out first thing in the morning. “Ugh, Fuck me”

“When you look like that, no chance in hell big guy” I whirled around to see Stephanie standing behind me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked motioning to the medical ward sign.

“Just got done with a job. Had to have reconstructive back surgery. It sucked. And you. Checking back in after a rough tumble?”

“No, they said that they just had to do critical stuff only and are leaving the rest. So I have bruised bones and strained muscles but I got a team op tomorrow that I am required to go on. So that’s going to suck.”

“At least look at the bright side. well be suffering together. I got the same assignment. Looks like the requester had a real hard-on for friendly duos as HQ selected us to go together for the assignment. Some shit about teamwork and friendly people who are expendable, that’s where you come in. I’m a loner, don’t do duo assignments but then they mentioned that you were the expendable one going and I knew that I had to volunteer to make sure you didn’t die unjust. Things get out of hand I’ll call in Micro Inc. for extraction but with your weight tolerance. I’m guessing that we should be fine.”

“Unless its someone who exceeds my tolerance. Which would be just my luck. Dying on my first assignment. Goody.”

“don’t be so certain, Imma make sure that nothing bad happens to you. Remember I have your back down here.”

“And I yours, now. Lets go deal with some of those people that have been giving you a hard time.”

“Not so fast tough guy. You’re a good kick away from a broken hip. You and I both need rest, and I think for tomorrow we’re going to need it.”

 

~Next morning~

<Stephanie>

As soon as the guest assignment came in I knew I was in trouble it was a couple. Ashlynn and Robert. They wanted two tinies (their words not mine) and the damning element was that they both weighed well over 200 lbs. I was barely hanging onto the title of petite, and while Mikal was technically a durable model over 400lbs of couple activities would squish him just like one of them would squish me. This wasn’t an entertainment gig. It was a suicide mission.

They picked us less than hour later. I was in my suit and I had the core already cranked up to damage critical mode. The only way I would feel one of them was if the suit failed. It wasn’t a matter of if. It was a matter of when.

The fun started when we got to their house and Ashlynn set me down on a chair and then turned got down on my level. Here eyes were a fierce blue her died red hair fell in light waves on top of her head. “Here’s how its going to work. I’m going to sit on this chair. And then my husband is going to sit on my lap. Mikal is going to pull you out. We figured he can lift us, barely. After 30 seconds my husband is going to start bouncing after a minute I’m going to start grinding on you. If after 2 minutes you are not rescued. You and Mikal will switch. We’ll continue this until one of you hits critical. It there is a critical alarm in the first 30 seconds we’ll say you are wussing out and bounce on you. If after a minute it goes off Robert will get off and it will be up to Mikal to pull you out while I am bouncing on you. Sound fair?”

She gave me an quizzical look “I think we got one that cant speak” she said over her should where Robert was towering me.

“Just sit on her. they all speak in time.”

With that . Ashlynn stood up and and turned around. She knocked me into the cheek impression worn into the wood chair before she lowered herself down on me.

I braced for impact but it never came. Ashlynn’s cellphone started to ring just as her butt was touching the chair. She stood and answered the phone.

 

<Ashlynn>

Annoyed at the phone ringing just as I had anticipated I swiped yes on the call and snapped “This is Ashlynn. “
            “sorry to interrupt you Mrs. Wasley, my name is Jason im with consort monitoring at Micro Inc.  We had a change in a the class action lawsuit against Stephanie Barr, she is no longer considered an active consort. So we ask that  you not involve her in any of the activities that you have planned. You can continue to use Mikal but set Stephanie aside and we’ll send a team with another consort to replace her.

“And if I refuse?”

“You’ll be charged with battery and assault, planning to commit murder, attempted murder, and if you kill her murder in the first degree. Not something you want to to do Mrs. Wasley.”

“So what do I get out of this? Because this is a serious inconvenience to me and my husband.”

            “ We’ll refund this session and then allow you and your husband free sessions up to a year. With any consort you choose. Sound like a deal?”

            “Deal to me. you minus will just take them both. Thanks for killing the mood Jason.”

            “So sorry about that. I’ll bring the certificate and make sure they reverse the transactions. I promise you its going to be a great year for you” Jason said. I hit the end button on the phone and swooped Stephanie and Mikal off the seat.

            “Looks like you both get a free ride home. They’ve called to tell me that the lawsuit against you Stephanie is no longer active. Guess you earned your way back to freedom. But. Trust me. we will be back. Because we are getting free consorts for a year!”

<Keyla>

“I’m ready to get back to work doc, I hate hospitals, and the smell of blood.”

“I’m glad that  you are so eager Keyla but first we’ve got to go over some things. You’re still extremely fragile. Pound for pound carbon fiber can’t stand up the way your bones could and now that your skeletal-muscle system is mostly carbon fiber I’d say your up to 150lb. max. that’s not standard pressure. that’s impact force. So if somebody who weighs 120lbs sits on you. They’re going break something. Yes. You might be able to hold out if somebody who weighs more than 125 sits on you for extended periods of time. But you’re not as tough or resilient as you were. And therefor I don’t recommend going back into the entertainment industry.”

“But I’m way stronger. What gives?”

“Yes, your muscles are way stronger, but the bones are the weakest link in the equation. It is not recommended based off of your previous cliental that you go out at all because, while you look the same on the outside you are much weaker on the inside. You can take the initial blows. But what about being stuck in someone’s shoe or work chair for hours on end. You’re body simple can’t take it.”

“I want to though doc, I love it. The pain, the thrill, the mortal peril, gives me a high. Not like you’ve ever been out in the field. But, once I got a taste of it. I’m going to die doing what I love.”

“That’s just it. Your first mission out might be your last. I’ll tell you what. We have a new generation of military grade hardware coming out. I’ll have you fitted for it and get one made up. But, if the suit gets trashed, that’ll be it. You’ll be done. We’ve spent a lot of money on you, and while you’ve earned us a great deal more, one of those suits cost 20k. If it gets destroyed, beyond what the nanobots can repair. We won’t be able to provide another. You’ll officially have capped out what we are allowed to spend on saving a consort. We can’t legally send you out in anything less that.”

“You can, but you won’t” I said bitterly.

“Should we have you sent up to psych? It almost seems like you want to die in the field. Like you’d prefer it.”

“No, I’m fine doc. This is all I have ever wanted since I was a child. So call it sick, or twisted or whatever. But, I chose this profession. So I knew the risks going into that, and besides. At the end of the day Micro Inc. gets paid either way. That’s all you should care about. We, done here?”

“I guess we are. I’ll have two suits made up for you and A regular and the militant model. If you suspect somebody is going to be brutal then wear the militant model. Actually wear the militant model always. Then if something goes wrong with it we can patch it up and you can wear the regular one for a day. But make sure you don’t do anything that could get you in a pinch. Got it?”

“Yes mother. Am I free to go now?”

“You are. I will have somebody show you to your new permanent house. All your possessions were replicated from you big life. Or turned into cash which got funneled into your medical costs.”

I couldn’t imagine what my medical costs would be if it wasn’t covered under the company. An orderly appeared a couple minutes later and took me back to my ‘residence’.

Most of the residences here were actually prefab boxes constructed to be stacked on top of one another like animal cages. Because that’s exactly what they had initially been designed for. It was spacious to a person like me, and nice to have all the appliances and amenities of the real world, at the same time, you where in a plywood box in a warehouse that any full sized person come in and destroy at any time. They had security guards but the power of crazy sometimes trumps all. Not like it what my personal apartment looked like because I didn’t plan on spending any time in there.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6636