Funtime by GhostWriter44
Summary:

A man has some fun with one of his newest victims.


Categories: Crush, Giant, Humiliation, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 4782 Read: 9786 Published: June 19 2017 Updated: June 19 2017

1. Chapter 1 by GhostWriter44

Chapter 1 by GhostWriter44
Author's Notes:

This was just something I thought of at work earlier today and thought I'd try writing it out in story form.  Definitely turned out to be longer than I was expecting.  Hope you enjoy it!

Justin came home to his apartment from work exhausted.  He had closed at his job, a job that consisted of him on his feet for hours cleaning up after people and making sure everything was stocked at a restaurant.  He immediately went to the drawer in his bedroom, all while feeling excitement and arousal for what waited inside.  Opening up the wooden drawer, he saw as light shone into the once dark confinement.  He also saw the over turned glass cup in the middle.  And trapped inside was a 1 inch woman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night he saw her was unplanned.  He had gone to the local bar for a drink alone on a Friday night, as was his regular routine considering he did not have many friends and kept to himself most of the time.  Being near a college campus, the bar was full of college students, including Justin himself.  Finishing up his drink, Justin paid for his tab and left to get in his car. 

Once inside and turning on the ignition, he pulled out his phone and checked his social media while sitting in the parking lot.  Losing track of time, he suddenly realized it was 2 am.  Sure enough, crowds of people began leaving the building, as the bars were now closed.  After people watching from inside his car, he noticed one girl did not seem to be in a group, as most everyone else was.  Had she split from her the rest of her friends?  She was blonde, dressed in an extremely short skirt that showed of her curves, a low cut top, and high heels, and she looked to be in her early 20s and about 5’10.  She was definitely a stand out in a crowd.  But yet she was alone.  Vulnerable.

Keeping her eyes on the woman, Justin put his car in drive and slowly drove forward.  Keeping his distance to not draw suspicion, he followed her.  She must have lived close to the bar as she seemed to be walking home.  As she got further, the darker and darker it got and the more alone she got.  Justin wondered how she could be so unsafe with her decisions.  As she walked up the driveway of what looked to be her rented house, Justin decided to make his move.  Speeding up slightly, he got closer and closer to the driveway the woman was slowly making her way up.  As he got closer, she looked up with a startled look but it was too late. 

Justin watched as the woman seemingly vanished.  He knew better though.  Parking in the driveway as carefully as he could, he put the car in park and stepped out.  Turning on the flashlight on his phone, he searched for his victim.  After a few seconds of looking, he saw her.  She was holding her hands up to her face to block out the bright light that the now giant Justin was shining on to her.  Before she could make a move or understand her situation, he quickly stomped over towards her, bent down, and snatched her from the concrete.  To not draw suspicion from neighbors or any passing cars, he hurriedly went back to his car and closed the door.  Without examining his new catch, he closed his hand into a fist around her tiny, wriggling form to secure her and began driving back to his apartment.  He did not need to turn on the radio as he was delighted to hear her muffled screams for help from inside his fist.  He felt his pants get tighter as he got more and more aroused.

See, Justin had the power to shrink objects to whatever size he wanted.  He had known about this power for some time and used it to fulfill his sexual fantasies.  This woman was not his first victim and would not be his last.  But she was certainly his easiest catch.

Arriving back at his place, he excitedly strode up the steps and entered his second story apartment.  He could feel her really struggling against his palm and her pleads for help had not ceased.  The tips of her high heels were the only thing slightly annoying him, as they were poking his skin more than he’d like.  Sitting down on his leather sofa, he opened up his palm to examine his new toy.

She was just as stunning as she was full sized.  Pinching her between his index finger and thumb, he plucked her from the surface of his palm and lifted her up to his face for a closer examination.  He noticed her mascara seemed to be running down her cheeks.  How cute, he thought.  She must be crying.  He brought her so close to her face, he could see her hair being blown back by the air leaving his nostrils.  She was most certainly the best looking woman he’d ever kidnapped.  Her pleading suddenly turned to screams of horror as she realized her situation and saw the look of unsettling desire in his giant eyes.  This only served to excite him even further.  Using his free hand, he began to unzip his pants to unleash the beast that seemed to keep growing and growing in lust as he kept staring at the tiny, frightened woman.  Tonight would definitely be a fun night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a week ago.  Now, he was delighted to see his favorite victim trapped underneath an everyday glass that he used from time to time for a late night cup of water.  Now it was being used to imprison a real life 1 inch human being.  Justin noticed that she was laying in the fetal position.  Lifting the glass, up and setting it away, he was surprised to hear tiny screams of terror.  He quickly looked back into the drawer and saw the tiny woman on her back, frantically trying to crawl away from the giant before her, all while pleading for help that would never come. 

Slightly annoyed but thoroughly aroused by the display, Justin easily reached down and grabbed the escaping woman by her leg and lifted her away from the wooden floor.  Examining her, as he loved to do because of her lovely physique, he noticed all the bruises that covered her body and how her once glamorous clothes were now torn in several places.  He hadn’t realized he had been that rough on her in the few days he’d had her, but he honestly didn’t really care.  Looking at her face, he noticed that she had been sobbing, which surprised him.  He thought by this point, she would have accepted her fate.  But he was happy to see she still had her spirit.  Unfortunately, this wouldn’t save her.  He was going to dispose of her tonight.

Still sore from the long shift he had just arrived home from, he decided he would use her tiny, writhing form as a foot rub.  Walking back to the living room he sat down on the couch, still holding the still screaming woman upside down by her leg.  Reaching down, he dropped her carelessly onto the carpeted ground.  This time, the woman was too scared and exhausted from hunger and thirst (Justin did not bother giving her much food or water as she was not a pet) to try to escape.  The giant crossed his right leg onto his left knee and pulled his socked foot from the confinement of his shoe.  As soon as it was released, he was hit with the stench built up from hours of working.  A cruel smile graced his face as he thought about the torment he was about to put his victim through.

Lifting his foot from on top of his knee, he looked down to see the girl still in the same place.  Slowly lowering his foot covered in a black sock, he placed his gigantic sole on top of the tiny woman’s body.  Leaning back and closing his eyes, he took in the struggling motions underneath his sweat soaked foot.  Tiny vibrations let him know that she was still screaming.  After a few moments, he decided to lift his foot.  He was pleasantly surprised to see she was still plastered face first against the sole of his sock, held there by his sweat.  Chuckling a bit to himself, he placed his foot back onto his left knee to see how long she would last.  Smiling, he had a fun idea.

Jessica had been through hell in the week she had been the captive of this horrible giant.  She had been used as a sex toy, pissed on, rubbed against giant sweaty feet, been swirled around in the giant’s cavernous mouth.  She constantly wondered what she ever did to deserve this.  Now, she was stuck to the bottom of this cruel titan’s sole.  Namely, the bottom of his sock.  Her face was pressed firmly against the foul smelling foot as her whole body was glued to it from the sweat.  She suddenly got a sense of vertigo as she felt the giant lifting his foot up.  She quietly cried to herself as she tried to bear through whatever tortures her captor had planned for her.

Justin wanted to test the limits to this tiny woman, who he never cared to ask for the name of.  So he curled his index finger into his thumb and began lightly flicking at the tiny passenger on his foot.  Each flick brought a loud howl of pain and fear from the woman.  He kept at it, flicking her over and over.  Not hard enough to dislodge her but hard enough for her to feel some pain.

Jessica was not ready for the agony brought on by the tree sized finger assaulting her.  Even worse, each blow slightly freed her from the sole, which would have been relieving for her if she had not had the sense of vertigo and knew she was high in the air.  Quickly, she stuck her now miniscule hands into the holes in between the threads of the sock and held on for dear life.  The flicks didn’t stop and each one caused her to cry out.  She prayed that the relentless torment would end soon.

Justin was pleased to see his victim fight so hard to stay stuck to his smelly foot, yet he didn’t stop trying to knock her off.  Suddenly, he was brought out of his trance from his little game by a knock at the door.  He forgot he had ordered pizza on the drive home from work so he could have something to enjoy after he had finally killed his little plaything.  Pinching the tiny thing and pulling her from his sole, he tossed her onto the table, fairly certain it was too high off the ground for her to escape. 

Answering the door, he was shocked to see such a pretty pizza delivery lady.  She had to have been 18 or 19 years old.  Not as pretty as the little woman currently on his table but still pretty nonetheless.  Thoughts were rattling around in his head as he was handed his pizza.  As he finished signing the receipt, his mind was made up.  The delivery lady suddenly vanished.  Looking down, Justin grabbed the 1 inch woman, set the pizza inside his apartment, and went outside to shrink the woman’s car which was still running and had the headlights on.  Once back inside, he crushed the tiny car in between his fingers and flushed it down the toilet.

Arriving back in his living room, the struggling of the miniscule delivery lady in his fist and the sight of his previous captive was sending him on another level of euphoria. He had to free his growing hard on.  Keeping his newest victim in his fist, he unbuttoned and unzipped his work pants.  Pulling them off, he next stepped out of his boxers.  His hardening member was now in the open air.  Roughly grabbing the woman by her arm off the table, he dropped her onto the sofa cushion.  Before she could regain her bearings, the giant promptly lowered his gargantuan ball sack onto the screaming woman as he proceeded to sit down.  As soon as his sack made contact his horrified victim, he let out a rather loud moan.  Once his full weight was settled onto the couch, the leathery skin of his balls had molded itself to the form of the woman’s body.  This allowed Justin to feel every struggle and wiggle, as well as every plead for mercy, which only served to cause him to get more and more aroused.

With one woman safely and comfortably tucked underneath his scrotum, the relentless tormentor decided it was time to examine the other.  Opening his hand up, he saw the little delivery lady laying almost motionless in his palm, except for her head which rapidly turned left and right to understand her surroundings.  While she was still taking everything in, Justin swiftly pulled his socks off his feet.  Sweat still glistened off his soles.  He still wanted a foot massage.  Pinching the still confused girl from his palm, he placed her on the ground before him.  She had been relatively silent up until the point that the giant raised his bare foot above her.  5 minutes ago, she was delivering a pizza to an apartment, something she had done hundreds of times before.  Now, she has beneath under a sky of tan, wrinkled flesh that omitted a foul smell.  As it grew closer towards her, she let out an ear-piercing scream. 

The first part that made contact with the damp sole was her face.  Since she was screaming, some of the sweat landed in her mouth.  She had no time to gag as the rest of the unbelievably gigantic foot pushed her off her feet and forced her to the ground.  It was at this point that she was sure she was going to be squashed like a bug.

Justin was in heaven.  He had an unfortunate tiny woman being crushed by his ball sack and another woman he had just kidnapped underneath his sweaty foot, unwillingly easing the aches he was having from being on it for hours.  He leaned back, taking in all the pleasures he was getting at once.  He even dozed off for a few moments.  When he came back to, he decided to end it all before his pizza became cold. 

Lifting his foot off the one on the ground, he grabbed her and stood up.  As he looked onto the sofa for his other captive, she was nowhere in sight.  Worried for a split second, he soon realized that she had been glued to the skin of his scrotum!

“You’re really attracted to me, aren’t ya,” he said with a laugh as he decided to see if she’d stay on as he strode over to the bathroom.  Once his barefeet were comforted by the smooth, cool surface of the tile floor, he peeled the woman from his balls and placed her on the sink.  He then began roughly tearing the clothes from the terrified delivery woman’s body.  He loved to humiliate his victims before ending their life.  It was one of the many things he loved about the power to shrink people – the power to have complete control over what happens to a person. 

Jessica could only watch as her tormentor for the past week was unleashing his wrath on yet another hopeless person.  She could see the tiny woman fought with every ounce of energy she had left in her as he literally ripped her clothes to shreds just to get her undressed.  Jessica feared for what this sadistic giant had in mind for the pair. 

Once she was fully nude, Justin dropped the poor woman from a relatively high distance from the hard ground.  When she crashed onto the tile, Justin and Jessica could both see she was still alive and moving, albeit crawling.  Jessica was too distracted by the gruesome howls coming from the injured woman all the way on the ground to realize that the giant was reaching for her! She yelped as she was yanked from the top of the sink and swiftly brought to the pleading woman on the ground.  She was brought, still in the clutches of the giant, to within feet of her.  She heard the titan boom down,

“Watch.  This is about to happen to you.”

And with that announcement, Jessica was deposited onto the ground in front of the other woman.  Before either could say a word, Justin brought his big toe onto the lower half of the tiny delivery woman’s.  This brought life back into the woman, who was laying on her stomach.

“Please!  Please don’t do this!  I’ll do anything you want!  Just please don’t kill me!”

The tiny delivery lady was starting to lose feelings in her legs.  She looked up and saw another woman, her size standing a few feet in front of her.  She reached out and tried pleading for her to help her. 

All of this happened before Jessica could even blink.  She had been in captivity by this stranger for a week and while he had put her through some of the most horrible tasks she could have ever imagined, she had not witnessed him do anything as far as murder.  And now to be front and center of it all was too much for her.  She looked up to the skies only to be met by the gaze of her captor, her god.  She could feel the tears start to flow as the true feeling of terror took over her body.

She was only snapped out of her trance by the begging and screaming of the poor woman being entrapped by a gigantic toe.  She looked back down and saw the absolute fear in this woman’s face.  She began running the short distance to try to help her.  Once she arrived, she grabbed the girl’s hands and began tugging, anything to try to save this person’s life.  It was useless and she knew it, but no one is born ready for a life or death situation and Jessica had been thrust unexpectedly into this one.  But as much as she tugged, she was not gaining any ground.  The giant was just too strong.  And yet she kept trying. 

Justin was ready to end this charade.  He reached down and flicked the other tiny woman away.  He watched as she soared in the air some distance away from the woman under his toe. 

Jessica landed in pain and agony.  But she was able to sit up in time to witness the giant lift his bare foot up off the ground and hover it over the hopeless girl who was still screaming, crying, and reaching for Jessica to save her.  But there was nothing she could do.  The cruel giant lowered his wrinkled sole onto the whimpering woman who was not frantically trying to crawl out of the shadow of the looming foot.  Jessica could only gasp as the skin of the sole made contact with the tiny delivery woman.  As the rest of the foot settled into place onto the ground, Jessica felt her heart fall deep into the pit of her stomach.

After a few seconds of sheer quietness, the giant lifted his foot.  Jessica could hear faint, shrill noises.  She wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes and looked as the giant raised his foot higher and higher into the air.  He must not have put his full weight on her body and she was now adhered to the middle of his gigantic sole!  Jessica could see the woman facing down and emitting a high pitched screech.  

“Pleeeeeeeease!!”

Suddenly, the giant brought his foot down full force onto the ground with a loud audible crunch.  The crash vibrated the floor for Jessica.  All the hope that she once had that maybe the woman would be spared were gone in a second.  She screamed in a fit of terror and disbelief and brought her head to her knees and began sobbing uncontrollably and dry heaving.  She had no time to grieve as she heard a squelching sound that was, to her horror and disgust, the giant lifting his foot up.  What stuck to his sole barely resembled the woman who, only 15 minutes ago, had delivered pizza to this apartment. 

The giant’s now dirty foot was brought directly in front and to the right of Jessica, followed by the other foot.  She could not stop bawling and did not even see the giant lean down.  All of a sudden, her world erupted in pain as her captor had grabbed her by her long, blonde hair and hoisted her up into the air.  He limbs flailed about, trying to gain anything to grab onto to ease the pain from her hair being pulled from her head.  Luckily, the giant deposited her onto a surface and her head slowly began easing from the pain.  However, she was quickly horrified by what she had been placed on.  Looking at the ground, she felt the spongy, purplish surface.  Directly below her stomach is a small opening, and thick clear liquid was seeping out of it.  Looking up, she saw the giant’s stomach before her and put two and two together.  She was on the head of his penis!

She began hyperventilating as she had been through several vigorous tortures at the expense of her captor’s gigantic member.  “Please! You don’t have to do this! Just please let me go, I won’t tell anyone I swear!”  Her pleads turned into incoherent babbling as she was overtaken by fear of what horrors were to come. 

Justin was as hard as a rock at this point.  He had just crushed an innocent and completely oblivious woman beneath his bare foot and now had one of the most gorgeous looking women he’d ever kidnapped on the tip of his dick begging for mercy.  He couldn’t hold it any longer.  He grabbed the tiny woman by the torso and proceeded to shove her pretty face against his slit.  Her screams vibrated against it which only brought him more pleasure.  He held her in place there for more than he planned to, her screaming just felt too good to move on.  After he had his fix of this feeling, he kept her face up against his tip and began rubbing her down to the underside of his shaft.  Her face had been coated with his precum from his slit, so she slid down with ease. 

Jessica was in hell.  Her face was coated with her captor’s precum and was pressed tight up against his tip.  She couldn’t help but scream.  She prayed someone, anyone, would somehow find her and rescue her from this torture.  Oh how she wished she could go back in time and just stay home that Friday night.  Suddenly her face was slid further down this giant’s monstrous dick.  The thought that anyone could get off to using someone’s body to jack off terrified her and in the back of her mind, she wondered how many had become before her.

Once Justin had moved her down the length of his hard on and had reached his balls, he ran her face back up the underside of his shaft.  He thought about how this brought a whole new meaning to face fucking.  The sadistic thought brought him even close to an orgasm.  After bringing her face up and down a couple of times, he placed her body on the tips of his index and middle finger.  He then began sliding the length of her body against his boner.  As time went on, his pumps began going faster and more vigorously.  He honestly didn’t care if he smeared her body across his dick, he was experiencing too much pleasure.  Her frantic struggles and muffled screams brought him closer and closer to climax.

Once he felt his orgasm coming, he pulled his fingers away, with the woman still stuck to them.  Luckily, she was still alive and squirming.  He flicked her off his fingers onto the tiled floor and grasped for his hard on and began pumping.  He saw the tiny woman trying to crawl away (of course).  The thought that she was still fighting for her life, as well as the thought of crushing the girl earlier, all brought him to the point of no return.  He leaned down and brought his boner close to his tiny captive, almost touching her with it.  H pointed the tip at the frantic, screaming woman and let his cum spew all over her wriggling form.  The first blow covered her miniscule body completely.  The next couple just added to the mass on top of her.  He didn’t stop layering her with his seed though.  If anything, he wanted to drown her in his jizz.

Once he had gotten everything out, he sat down on the floor, basking in the afterglow of his orgasm.  He placed his bare feet on either side of the glob that he had created.  After about a minute, he glanced over to see if he could see any movement.  Sure enough, his pile of cum had sudden, unnatural shakes to it. Grabbing a paper towel, he wiped some of it away to try to unbury his prize.  He managed to get the woman’s face cleared from the ocean of jizz he had dropped on her.  As soon as he did, she began coughing and frantically trying to breathe in air.  He let her come to so she could fully take in her death. 

Jessica came back to her senses coughing up mouthful after mouthful of the giant’s sperm.  Once she got her lungs clear and she could breathe again, she realized that she could not move the rest of her body.  It was still trapped underneath the gooey substance!  All Jessica could do was cry and think about her life before this.  Her classes and tests that she used to dread were now what she dreamed she could go back to, her parents who loved her and were paying for her college, her friends who she should’ve walked with after leaving the bar.  And now she was 1 inch tall, held captive in a man’s jizz puddle.  Her desperation wouldn’t let the tears stop from flowing down her face.

Suddenly, the giant came into view and Jessica almost let out a shriek.  He was looking down on her like an insect, which is all that she was to him at this point.  She desperately tried to free herself but it was no use.

“Well this week has been fun, but I really want to know what a pretty girl like you feels like crunching underneath a bare foot like this.”

With that, the giant lifted his foot over Jessica, the same one he used to crush the delivery woman.  In fact, to her horror, she realized that she could see the bloodied stain on the wrinkled sole.  A stain that she was about to become.  Her hopes and dreams and aspirations in life all amounted to a bloody stain on the bottom of a stranger’s foot.  Jessica screamed louder than she’s ever screamed as the flesh sky came crashing down on her.

Justin had waited all week to do this.  He was thrilled to hear her scream one last time before he stomped his foot down onto the tiny, hot woman.  Her crunch was almost as satisfying as torturing her all week.  He’ll give her props, she lasted a lot longer than most of his victims, who usually only last a couple of days.

After twisting his foot several times to make sure her gorgeous face or perfect body would ever be visible to the world again, lifted his foot off the ground.  Her guts and insides left long strands that fell with a splat back onto the ground.  Turning his foot over to view the results, he was satisfied to see nothing that resembled a human being that was living and breathing mere seconds ago.  Taking a paper towel, he wiped his foot clean and threw it in the toilet and let a stream of urine follow it.  Then, he strolled back into his living room (he would clean up the floor later) and set to eat his pizza.  As he called the pizza place to tell them his pizza never arrived (to avert suspicions away from him), he thought about how his next victim was out there right now, thinking they were going to live full lives.

 

End Notes:

It didn't quite turn out exactly how I had hoped, but it was still fun to write! 

So y'all tell me, would you rather I write another chapter for this, another one for Teenager's Playthings, or start another story altogether?  I'm open for any suggestions.

Let me know what y'all think!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6758