Story beginnings by christiawi9
Summary: These are a collection of story beginnings. Let me know what you think.
Categories: Mature (40-49), Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Object, Butt, Destruction, Futanari, Giant, Incest, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware, Feet, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 12561 Read: 78405 Published: September 10 2017 Updated: December 02 2017

1. Samantha's Orgasmic Evening by christiawi9

2. Alena's Trickery by christiawi9

3. Teleporter Accident by christiawi9

4. Alena's Trickery (Prologue) by christiawi9

5. Dollification by christiawi9

6. Human enema by christiawi9

7. Kim's shrink ray trilogy by christiawi9

Samantha's Orgasmic Evening by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
This is another short story that can be purchased here:
https://christiawi9.deviantart.com/art/Samantha-s-orgasmic-evening-709700643

Tags, (Futa, f/m, nano, unaware, fatal, cock vore (minor though), shrink ray.

It costs $1.50 and is 1700 words long.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jason and Terry ripped the wrapping from the parcel they held in their hands, eager excitement spread across their face. The 10 year olds had been waiting months for this delivery, ever since Terry’s older cousin helped them order it, and it was finally here. It had cost all of their saved allowance but it was certainly well worth it as they pulled the hard, black case free with the beautiful golden letter etched into it: Imperium omnia Parvus. Below that, written in deep red: “Matter reduction unit”.

The matter reduction unit was something invented roughly 4 years previously and took the internet by storm when it was revealed. The government had deemed it far too dangerous for the general public to even know about and hid it away as best they could. However, the secret came to light when a terrorist organisation discovered it, broke into the military compound containing the device and used it to shrink the US congress with everyone still inside. The entire building was half a second away from being crushed flat before the assailant was riddled with so many bullet holes she resembled Swiss cheese more than a human.

Obviously the government had to reveal what had happened and how which resulted in everyone trying to get their hands on the device. Even though no one knew how to create an exact replica it didn’t stop knock offs from popping up on the market. After the government put a level ten ban (Which could see someone put in prison for life just for possessing an item) on it there was only one other place for these sales to take place: The Dark Web. And the boys just so happened to know of a friend of a friend of a friend closely related to them who allowed them to get in touch with a seller. Of course, they were only able to rent one and it cost a fortune but it was worth every penny for the wealthy pair.

Now that everyone is caught up, let us go back to the young boys who were still staring wide eyed at the black gun. Their mouths open, drool leaking down their faces as they considered the possibilities that could be had with such a powerful ‘toy’. There was so much they wanted to do and they had the young naivety to do them. The device was not only heavy from its weight, but also from the raw power they both now wielded.

Terry was sleeping over at Jason’s house this evening, something they planned so that they could have fun with their package once it arrived. The sky outside Jason’s window was a light red as the sun started setting on the horizon, showing that night time was close behind. They figured it would be better to use the Matter Reducer closer to night time where they would be less chance of them being seen or noticed since it would be darker.

“What should we do with it first?” Jason asked his friend, his raspy voice, showing he was clearly on the verge of puberty.

“I don’t know” Responded Terry, his voice just as high pitched as his friend’s “I never really thought this far ahead.”

“We could do anything with this, right? I mean, it works on everything, yeah? Anything at all?”

Terry took the weapon from Jason’s hand and aimed it at one of the stuffed bears sitting on the bed. The device gave a clicking sound as a small display appeared on the side of the gun with the picture of the bear and the words “Locked” shining over it. The boy gave the trigger a quick squeeze and a small laser shot out, similar to that of a laser pointer, hitting the stuffed animal. However, the brown creature did not change at all and sat there as inanimate as always.

“What the heck?” Jason sighed disappointingly. He must have concluded that the device was a dud and that he had been cheated out of so much of his money.

He walked over and grabbed the bear, examining to see if it looked any different. Jason, meanwhile, inspected the gun to see if they had done something wrong. Maybe they had forgotten to press a switch or twist a knob. He wished this thing had come with an instruction manual (Which it did but a previous owner had ‘lost’ it when he mysteriously went missing). He then found a small panel above the display with “1x” written and 2 sets of 2 arrow buttons next to it.

Pressing one arrow, the number switched to “0.1x” then “0.01x”. Pressing the arrow underneath that it changed to “0.009x” then “0.008”. Finally, he found another button that said “reset” and pressed that with the display now saying “reset”.

The young boy had no idea what this meant, not being very good with maths. He continued pressing the buttons randomly, finally coming to “0.12x” before he accidently pulled the trigger, causing another thing laser to shoot out at it’s target.

“Well, the bear hasn’t changed at – what the …” Terry said shocked as the beam hit him dead in the chest.

The world disappeared for a blink of a second before reappearing very different. Everything, from his bed, to his cabinet to the black carpet fibres that now surrounded him, were giant. They rose high up into the air like the gigantic buildings he would see when his mom took him downtown. Terry cowered in fear not realizing what had happened. Too shocked to be able to put 2 and 2 together.

The ground thumped causing the young boy to fly through the air like popcorn, landing painfully on his butt. Then another thump, and another, getting louder and harder, until a titan appeared in the skies above Terry. The humungous face of Jason covered the heavens, his wide brown eyes twitching back and forth looking at the ground, obviously trying to find where his tiny friend was.

“Hey! I’m down here” Terry’s high pitched voice screamed as he jumped up and down, waving his arms hoping to get the attention of the god above him.

Suddenly the eyes shot at him, both focusing on his location like a predator hones in on its prey. Terry backed away instinctively as a shiver ran down his spine. Jason was so large and dangerous to the shrunken boy right now that his primitive primate brain forgot for a second that he was his friend rather than a hungry beast that might eat him.

The giant boy smiled as he pointed the gun down at Terry. There was a blinding light before everything suddenly appeared normal once more. He was standing next to is bed, his friend laying his back in front of him. He must have fallen over as Terry expanded in size once more. It took a second for his heart rate to go down and his breathing to become normal again. Once it did, an excited smile crossed his face as he helped his friend off of the ground, taking hold of the gun as he did so.

“That was fricking awesome! Everything was so huge. I couldn’t even see the whole room because of the carpet. It was so tall! And you! You were massive, man!”

“Was I scary?” Jason asked as he eagerly heard the story.

“Nah, I knew you weren’t going to do anything. Besides, I’m use to you being taller than me” It was true that Jason was about a head taller than his friend.

“Wow, so what are we-“

There was suddenly a knock at the door. Terry threw the gun on his bed as the door swung open revealing his older sister. Samantha was 17 and an absolute stunner in the looks department. Long legs and huge breasts. Her butt was smaller than average but still kept a nice bubble round shape. Her pale face was draped by her long, frizzy, dark brown hair and had piercing green eyes.

“Oi, runt, do you have my charger” She asked, wearing a purple bathrobe. She must be about to have a shower

“No I don’t, freak! Get out!”

“You wanna go, little man? I don’t give a shit that your friend’s here” Samantha asked stepping into his room and extending an arm threateningly.

“Ew, don’t touch me! Get out before I turn into you!”

“Go fuck yourself, Terry” Samantha turned around and left the room.

“MOM!” Terry yelled out from the edge of his door “Samantha said the F-word!”

He heard his mother and sister talking as his older sister talked her way out of the situation. He shut his door and turned back around, walking to pick the gun up.

He and his sister use to be incredibly close. She was the world to him until he entered his new school and all the kids learned what she really was. Samantha wasn’t born a normal girl but was in fact cursed with a penis, something she was made fun of for her entire life. Terry didn’t even know he should care about such things until all the kids made fun of him for it. Once he told people for the first time how she was different, he instantly became a laughing stock as well. Since then, he never brought up his sister again and was taught by his fellow peers to shun and hate her kind, in fear that he might also become shunned if he didn’t.

“Ugh, I hate her so much. Why can’t she just leave already?” Jason said about Terry’s sister

“Yeah. Anyway, what can we do with this gun? I guess we can shrink people, huh? Maybe we should shrink her!”

He excitedly switched the numbers on the side of the device to be “0.0001x”, imagining what it would be like to shrink something so small. Being a child and, more importantly, being bad at maths, he didn’t realize just how small this would make something. He would soon find out when he accidently pulled the trigger and a beam shot out of the barrel.

The beam hit his mirror perfectly and rebounded back into what was being reflect: the two boys. A light quickly enveloped them for a split second before they seemed to pop out of reality. The gun hover in mid-air eerily before falling to the ground with a heavy thud, almost crushing the two insects that were now stranded in the carpet fibres.
End Notes:
Let me know what you think. If you want these stories to be more smutty or more story driven.
Alena's Trickery by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
Here is another story I've written. It has butt stuff as well as fart.
It is about a girl who tricks a fellow classmate into letting her shrink him. it does not end well for him.
The story is ~ 6500 words, so here's the first thousand to see if you'll enjoy the writing style and premise. Let me know what you think.
The rest of the story is under Premium content on my deviant art account and costs $1 https://christiawi9.deviantart.com/art/Alena-s-trickery-708117680 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076HP3XYV -------------------------------------------------------
Marcus was incredibly excited as he made his way down the school corridor towards the Reducer where Alena would be waiting for him. The Reducer was a special machine that most schools had which allowed teachers to grow and shrink objects for students to observe and learn from. It was originally designed as a teaching aide but the student duo had far more erotic and taboo ideas in store for the magical device.

The two barely knew each other but that didn’t matter. They both shared similar desires and kinks and that was enough for them to work together. Alena had originally approached her fellow classmate secretly when he was alone in the playground. She explained that she had noticed him checking her out on multiple occasions and that he specifically fancied her bubble butt of a backside. Marcus specifically remembered being both shocked and embarrassed by her knowledge on direct attitude but rather than shame him she seemed to be trying to persuade him of something.

After several minutes, she had finally approached the meat of her discussion, explaining that she was willing to let him live out the most personal and erotic adventure he had ever experienced if he allowed her to do the same. That’s when she proposed the idea of using the Reducer on him.

“Just think about it” She said, casually tossing her long brown hair over a shoulder while sitting far too close to him. His heart raced as he looked down at her open cleavage. “This may be a once in a life time chance for you. The chance to experience me. At scales you never thought possible.” She leaned in close, placing a hand on his chest and whispered in his ear “To experience … Everything I have to offer”

Being a teenager, Marcus’ libido was driving his mind crazy and he couldn’t understand what was happening. Whether what she was offering was genuine or if he could even trust her. He didn’t have the greatest desire to be shrunk but he absolutely wanted to get physically closer to Alena. The girl was amazingly beautiful with wood brown hair, a clear complexion and stunningly long legs. Marcus wasn’t smart, tough or funny and wasn’t exactly the most popular person in school either. His biggest obstacle in this scenario was simply trying to understand why she would choose to confide this in him. Why would she offer to allow him to get so intimate with her?

“Why?” She repeated his question softly, her warm breath stroking his face, causing him to blush “I’ve had these … Fantasies, for a very long time. My friends would never understand and having too many people know would be social suicide. But you … You’re understanding. I can trust you”

No one had ever said they trusted Marcus so having a very pretty girl say it was quite intoxicating. Her story made sense to him, as well. She was quite popular, so it was reasonable to assume she had to put up a lot of pretences to avoid social ostracism. Her admitting that she was simply using him as a means to fulfil her own erotic desires made her more trustworthy in his eyes. After all, if she was trying to trick him she wouldn’t make it sound like she was using him.

“So, you want to … Reduce me? And let me explore …” The shy teenager wasn’t able to get the full sentence out. His heart was already racing a mile a minute. His face burnt with embarrassment and trepidation. Everything seemed to be happening so fast he didn’t know how to react properly.

“Everything” Alena whispered into his ear. Marcus almost had an orgasm there and then.

Alena gave him a day to think her proposition over. She twirled around and walked away, her hair whipping through the air filling Marcus with the fragrance of her shampoo. As she walked, he couldn’t help but notice the sway of her backside and imagined himself within the folds of those denim jeans. Buried deep and locked closely near her most precious secrets. The jeans hugged her curves so well, giving the perfect image that would drive any young boy crazy. And he had been offered a chance to experience it up close and infinitely personal.

The rest of the story is easy to deduce. Marcus agreed to be Reduced and placed in between her cheeks for 24 hours. They hatched a plan together to sneak in when the teacher was away to use the machine. They waited for a time when Alena would have clean up duty of the classroom allowing Marcus to sneak in and for them to use the machine alone without prying eyes.

Opening the door, the gangly teen was awarded with the lovely image of Alena wrapped in a winter jumper and dark blue jeans, similar to the ones she wore when she had proposed her plan to him. She was sitting at the teacher’s desk and her ruby red lips spread into a wide smile when he entered. The large machine, similar looking to a sci-fi laser, sat at the front of the classroom. The teen trembled as he stared at the massive device, knowing what it was about to be used for.

“You came!” Alena said, wrapping her arm around his neck and guiding him into the classroom, pushing the door shut with her foot “I have to be honest, I wasn’t sure if you were going to turn up at all. I know that what I’m asking is a lot. It means so much that you’re willing to go through this experience with me. You’re a good man”

Marcus gave an awkward smile while avoiding direct eye contact. He did like it when she complemented him.

“Now remember” She said, letting go and turning of his shoulder and twirling around to face him “You’ll be reduced for 24 hours. You’ll be safe from any direct hard as the matter compaction also increase durability. What’s your cover?”

“Uh … I told my mom I’m … Um, staying over at Micheal’s house. So everything should be good, right?”

“Absolutely. Now, are you ready?” She asked but the boy was unable to give a full response. Finally she said “Well, just step in front of the reducer when you’re ready … Oh”
Teleporter Accident by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
This story contains micro and futa material with all of it being unaware. At no point does anyone realize what's going on.

It contains cock vore and microscopic penis exploration.


------------------------------------------------
Micheal, James, Richard, Melanie. These four high school students were nothing short of geniuses when compared to even the average scientist. Coming together out of their attraction of each other’s abilities and their mutual respect for knowledge and progress, the four quickly grew close friends. It wasn’t long before they started inventing a whole range of technological advancements which they refused to share with the open world. They wanted their group to be kept a secret, not known by the whole nation with every experiment under watch by the news and government.

However, that choice was going to be their fateful undoing. Today was going to be one of their greatest achievements as they had finally built a teleporter - something they had been working on for over a year now. The four students were working out of Richard’s basement which was given to him by his mother for keeping all of his inventions and supplies. At the centre of the room was a large metal ring about 7 feet high which would act as the conduit for the teleportation. It was made large enough to fit almost any human. The vertical ring was located on a large, flat platform about a foot off the ground. The final preparations were almost complete and soon they were to make history.

Micheal was crouched under one of the circuit boards of the teleport machine fiddling with electrical components. He was trying to align some power circuits so that power could travel efficiently through all areas of the teleportation machine. James was welding the final panels onto the platform and connecting the external power source with the machine itself. Melanie, who was a computer whiz, was configuring the computers with the scanners and the platform. Finally, Richard was doing the final calculations on his laptop to make sure that everything was lining up correctly.

“So boys, the update is almost complete and I’ve almost connected the computers with the teleportation mainframe. We should have remote control soon.” Melanie said, pushing the glasses back up the bridge of her nose. The girl had the typical look of a nerdy woman. Frumpy clothing, dirty hair and an oily face. She looked like she’d been living in this basement for the past month. “The data I’m receiving so far is very promising”

“I’ve almost connected the final circuit board. Hopefully the bitch won’t blow again. Right, James?” Micheal said from under the machine.

His grey mechanic overalls were splotched with grease and dirt. Though it was hidden from sight under the teleporter, his blonde hair was also tainted with some grease and his pale face was as dirty as Melanie’s, if not more”

James threw a spanner on the ground in annoyance

“Fock off, mate! It was one time. I only miscalculated the energy conversion ratio by a fraction. Honest mistake, mate. Anyone could have done it”
“But not everyone almost blows up their friends basement with their … ‘mistake’” Richard said without looking away from his computer. The tall boy was probably the cleanest and best dressed person in the group, only because his expertise was on a less hands on field. With a blue shirt and long pants combined with his sharp face, the young boy was actually quite a catch.

“eh, fock both ya. I’d like to see either you do what I do, eh?” The dark skinned boy had longish brown hair and dark, piercing eyes.

“And that should be about … Done” Micheal said, connecting the last circuit “The machine is now fully operational. All we need is the secondary power and we should be able to get this baby chugging.”

“Readings are looking good. Connecting circuit with power source.” With a few clicks of her key board there was an affirmative sound from her computer “And we’re all set here. James, how’s things going with you”

“As always, things are fine. In fact …” He approached his panel and began turning a knob, flooding the secondary power through the new circuitry and into the machine “We’re about to see if it works”

After turning the handle he looked over to see that the other three had moved behind a safety barrier to protect them from a possible explosion. Even Richard, who was still on his computer, had moved his chair over to the barrier as well.

“Eh, fuck the lot o’ ya” He said with a smile. Happy that the machine didn’t explode this time “So, what’s next?”

“Well, I suppose we could test it. Send a portal maybe ten feet to see if it connects. See if anything can pass through. You know, without being destroyed” Melanie said, readjusting her glasses once more

“Just what I was thinking. Perhaps send one to the backyard. That will test it both vertically and horizontally, since we’re underground right now”

“I know what it would test” Melanie said annoyed “Fine. I’ll send one to the backyard”

As she pressed some buttons the machine at the centre of the room began to power up. Blue lights started to run through its systems and a whirring sound filled the air.

“Target locked. Activating”

There was a whooshing sound before the centre of the ring came to life. Rather than showing the other side of the room, which a hollow ring would, it showed a strange landscape. A land of darkness, with the only things that could be seen were the ground, illuminated by the lights from the portal and the basement. Instead of green grass, however, the ground was a strange hue of red-ish purple. The group looked on in a state of perplexion.

“That doesn’t look like the backyard. I know it’s night time, but the outside is definitely not that dark and not that colour” said Richard, finally putting his laptop down.


Alison, Richard’s 22 year old sister, was laying in her bed asleep, unaware of what her genius brother was doing. This girl was almost as strange as her brother but in a different way. Whereas he was different due to his intelligence, she was different due to her … appendage. Unlike most women, Alison was born with a penis, despite being a beautiful woman everywhere else.

Her unconscious form was lying in bed having a rather exciting dream. Her larger than average penis stirred awake as it grew in size, taking up more and more space of her cotton underwear. It was at this moment that a light appeared within her underwear, directly above her expanding cock. It was the portal that the four geniuses had created.

Unknown to the four, the calculations they were using were slightly incorrect. The distance it took them horizontally and vertically were way off and the energy conversion rate resulted in the portal on the other side being far smaller than the parent portal. So small, in fact, that if someone were to pass through it, they would be less than a tenth of an inch. The programming of the portal caused it to find solid ground to appear above (so that the portal wouldn’t appear over a ledge or within a wall). So, with all of these miscalculations and mess-ups, the only solid surface that the portal could find with the coordination’s it was given was the head of Richard’s older sister’s penis. And due to the way all of these failures and errors combined, no one was the wiser to what was happening. The girl continued to stir softly as he cock throbbed erotically. Her member was ready for action, and her dreams were supplying quite the fuel.


“Geez, that’s one powerful smell” Micheal said, blocking his nose with the sleeve of his shirt.

However, even the powerful odour of oil and grease couldn’t cover up the stink that was coming through the portal. It was oddly familiar but he just couldn’t place his nose on it.

“Well, it’s not toxic. The scanner would have shut down the portal instantly if that were the case” Affirmed Melanie, who was also blocking her nose.

“I’m just happy we installed air filters. My parents would kill me if this stink got in the house” Richard said.

Covering his nose, Micheal walked towards the portal and slowly slipped his hand through “Fuck, it’s warm on that side”

“The portal should dampen any energy going through it. So heat should stay on that side” Melanie said, clicking away at her computers “According to these readings, it’s safe on the other side. The temperature is about 34 degrees Celsius. The atmosphere is perfectly breathable”

“Speak for ya self” James said through the sleeve of his shirt

“And there doesn’t appear to be any harmful energy waves.”

“Okay, this might sound a little crazy” Micheal said “But do you think that this portal is connected with another dimension?”

“That would explain a lot” Melanie, who didn’t want to think her calculations were off, jumped at the idea that this anomaly was actually a brilliant mistake “I suppose that would make this discovery even greater”


A wide smile appear on Micheal’s face as he looked at the other boys.

“No” Richard said, holding up his hands “This is insane”

“Come on, you always wanted to experience a new dimension”

“But not 10 seconds after activating the portal. We don’t know what might happen. What if he go there and we can’t come back?”

“I can stay behind, and watch over everything.” Affirmed Melanie “If the portal disconnects, I can reconnect in the exact same location”

“Aye, this sounds pretty interesting actually” James moved towards the portal, removing his hand from his face and peering through the thin veil “Exploring another dimension, that would be one hell of a story, ya know?”

“Well I think that settles it” Micheal moved to the corner of the room and rummaged through some junk, coming back with 3 high powered flash lights. “We’ll explore for ten minutes then come right back, don’t worry” He slapped Richard on the shoulder reassuringly

The 3 boys lined up and walked through the portal one after the other, Micheal taking the lead. The first noticeable thing was the intense heat and humidity within the other ‘dimension’. It felt like walking through a sauna except instead of water, a different moisture was permeating the air. A mist with a powerful odour that soaked through clothing easily and made breathing relatively difficult. It was kind of like walking through a gym locker room if it was 1000 times stronger.

The second strange thing was that the ground shook every second or so. Large shockwaves that rocked the earth and almost sent the young boys to their knees a couple of times. It took them a little while to get their footing and learn to anticipate the shockwaves, but they eventually picked up the pattern and pressed on. Micheal wondered why they didn’t hear the shockwaves from the other side of the portal until he remember that energy waves are dampened when they pass the portal’s barrier. Meaning sound would also be significantly weakened.

The third anomaly was the ground and sky. The ground had a thick layer of grime which appeared to be everywhere on the surface. The boy’s shoes sunk into the inch deep ‘soil’ with a sickening squelch and it took a slight amount of effort to pull the shoes out. The sky was incredibly strange as it only appeared to be 20 or 30 feet above their heads and looked almost physical. Shining their flashlights up, the sky had a deep blue and red colour and seemed to form some kind of pattern.

“Perhaps they’re clouds? Maybe cloud formation occurs much closer to the ground in this dimension” Richard suggested as the group ventured further in. The portal behind them getting more and more distant.

However, those were not clouds at all, but were in fact Alison’s cotton underwear with a red and blue spotty pattern on them. The boys would be crushed into the cotton fibres if it wasn’t for the woman’s foreskin acting as a large ring surrounding them and holding the ‘sky’ up above them. The grime on the ground was simply a thin layer of gel that every penis has, lubricating the appendage and making sure it didn’t dry out. The group of boys were so small that the almost imperceptible layer was like mud to them.

Alison continued to moan in her sleep. Her dreams becoming more and more wild. Her cock twitched and throbbed in response. It didn’t help that there was a slight tickle spreading across her massive member that was driving the unconscious girl crazy.

The boys fell on their hands and knees as the world rocked back and forth violently.

“Geez, that was a big one” James yelled over the thumping sound “These earth quakes seemed to be speeding up and getting stronger! Maybe we should head back!”

“No! I want to see what’s over this hill” Micheal said, his curiosity getting the better of him. He had never explored another dimension before and all sense of safety was thrown out the window in his excitement.

The hill in question was the curvature of Alison’s slit. As the team trekked to the top they looked down in wonder at the valley below them. They had an impressive view of a giant canyon about 3 storeys long and a storey thick. Out of the canyon there appeared to be a strange swamp slowly oozing outwards. Their flashlights could barely pierce the translucent surface and so it was clearly an incredibly thick liquid.

“Perhaps it’s some form of lava” Richard inquired, resting on his hands and knees like the others to avoid falling over from the shaking world “We could be on some kind of volcanic construction ready to blow. That would explain the tremors, the smell and the giant hole leaking strange fluids”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good cue to leave. I don’t feel like dying on some alien world. My curiosity isn’t that large” James said as he turned around and walked away, followed by Richard.

Micheal, who was still fascinated, conceded that it was probably best to leave and come back another time. He got up and followed the others back to the portal. However, that was when all hell started to break loose.

Alison’s cock was driving her crazy. Whatever these itches were they were sending her over the edge even in her dream. Her breathing had increased and her face was flushed red with arousal. Unconsciously, her hand snaked down to her twitching member and gave it a slight squeeze which was enough to push some of the precum built up in the urethra to the surface, lubricating the head of her cock. The member was rock hard with the mushroom tip taking on a deeper purple then before. The young woman gave a soft moan as her testicles squeezed with anticipation.

For the group, it was like the apocalypse was happening. Suddenly, a tidal wave higher than they were tall washed over their bodies, pushing them to the ground. The thick liquid almost burned their skins with the intense warmth and the viscosity made it incredibly hard to swim through. Both Micheal and Richard was able to make it to the surface, their hair plastered to their heads from the sticky goo and their mouths filling with the foul tasting, salty substance every time they tried to breath.

By the time they were able to get their bearings, they realized that they had no idea which direction the portal was. More urgently, they realized that James hadn’t resurfaced yet. They quickly tried looking for the dark skinned boy, not realizing their own danger as the currents dragged them back towards the centre of the landmass.

For Melanie, everything seemed to be going normal until her computers started buzzing with emergency sirens (just enough to get her attention, not enough to wake anyone). She quickly tried to figure out what the problem was before a tidal wave rushed through the portal opening. Before the fail safes activated, enough liquid made it through to cover the floor in a foot of smelly, hot slime. The tech genius started freaking out as she watched the portal disappear.

“Shit, shit, shit” She started clicking away at her keyboard, reactivating the systems as quickly as possible.

However, the current location from before wasn’t present anymore and so the portal couldn’t activate in its location. In order to re-establish the portal in the same location, exact coordinates were needed. Yet it seemed like the entire land mass was gone or moved. The young girl couldn’t understand why this was so but the answer was really quite simple. In the time she had activated the portal the first time Alison’s penis had grown relatively much. Therefore, exact coordinates were no longer useful. Melanie would have to scan the region and try to find an area that the portal can activate while also having to override the fail safes.

Both Micheal and Richard continued to try and find James but it was no use. The liquid was far too thick and dark, even with their flashlights under the surface they could only view faint shadows. If they put their heads under the ocean to view better then they doubt they’d have the strength to resurface. The viscous, boiling sludge was like steel to them. It had them like flies trapped in honey.

The situation was even worse for James. He’d been dragged backwards, rather than forwards by the strong tides of the volcanic eruption. He was buried heavy under the thick ocean, instantly dropping his flashlight to try and swim to the surface. The young boy was never good at swimming and so fighting against a current this strong was almost impossible for him. He’d get a few seconds of air every time he reached the surface only to be pulled down once more. He had no idea, due to the stress of the situation and the darkness of his surroundings, that he’d been dragged over the gaping gorge they’d seen before.

In an instant, James was dragged heavily beneath the surface due to the suction of Alison’s piss slit. The heat and pressure rising dramatically as the boys limbs quickly tired out. Realization dawned on him that he was being pulled down into the canyon when he didn’t feel his feet hitting the ground. As his lungs began to burn, He swam as hard as he could until he made it over to the wall of the gorge. He attempted to grab a hold of the surface and drag himself up but it was hopeless. The strong suction had James like quick sand and the physics at his size was very well against him.

From the outside, the faintest bump could be seen traveling down the neck of Alison’s cock. The only sign that a teenage boy was being swallowed alive by her shaft. The tiny bump travelled deeper and deeper until they disappeared within her scrotum, never to be seen again. As the pressure became too great and the desire to breathe too overpowering, James instinctively tried to breath in oxygen, resulting in Alison’s precum instantly forcing its way into his mouth and down his throat, filling his lungs and stomach within seconds. The boy stayed alive for half a minute after that, feeling his body bloat with this strange fluid until his brain finally died from oxygen deprivation.

For Alison, the feeling was amazing. She twisted softly in her sleep as she gently stroked her penis. The rhythmic pumping aiding in James’ decline to the most erotic place of her body. Her body was tensing up, ready to blow any minute, completely disregarding the lives of the boys on the head of her cock. At their size, the innate functions of her body were truly deadly to them which included her horniness.

In one incredible twitch, the cock slit opened slightly, creating an air pocket which completely parted the walls of her urethra. There was now a clear drop down her massive shaft unabated by her precum.

Richard and Micheal were in serious trouble at this point. Their tiny bodies were becoming more tired by the second and they still hadn’t found James. They didn’t want to admit it, but they both knew that he was long gone.

The two were trying to keep above the surface when the world beneath them parted. As the gorge grew wider and wider the ocean they found themselves in began to sink deeper in to fill the void, taking them along with it.

The two teens knew that if they were dragged down with the ocean into the depths of this mountain then they would never escape. They would either drown or be crushed to death. They swam as hard as they could across the flowing tides. The only consolation they had was that they were relatively close to the edge of the canyon, and so the flow was nowhere near as strong as it could be. If they were directly above the gaping abyss when it opened then their fates would have been instantly sealed. They would never overcome the powerful tidal forces dragging them deep within.

It was a truly pathetic situation they had found themselves in. Here they were, fighting against the tides caused by the precum and cock of an unconscious, horny woman. Twenty minutes ago they were the brightest young minds within their country, and now they had been reduced to cock food, trying to fight for survival on the inhospitable terrain of this woman’s genital glands. And Richard had no idea that the wonderful ‘dimension’ he was exploring was in fact his older sister’s penis.

Micheal was slowly making it. He could feel the current slowing down ever so slightly with every push he gave. However, he then heard a sound that made him stop and turn around.

“Micheal!” Richard was slowly being pulled back by the currents towards the giant waterfall leading into the deep cavern below. “Help!”

Micheal knew that Richard didn’t have the strength to make it out on his own. But he also knew that if he went back to save him then he was sure it die himself. In an act of pure selfishness and fear, Micheal turned his back and resumed swimming, letting his friend suffer the fate that Micheal had left him to. If only the boy had never chosen to come to this forsaken place.

As the woman’s hand slowly stroked her penis the flow got stronger and stronger. It truly was like swimming against quick sand. Micheal swam harder until he felt the flow slowly die down to a crawl. When he felt that he was safely out of harm’s way he stopped to catch his breath. His body covered in the thick syrupy substance. The earth was still shaking violently, even harder than it was when they first arrived here.

Richard has falling deeper and deeper down the mountain’s edge, further into the abyss. He had no idea that this hellhole that he was being sucked into was in fact his own sister’s sexual organ. In her sleep, she was going to sentence him to death through the force of her own erotic perversions. The tiny boy tried to grab onto the sides, his mouth filling with salty, warm liquid as he tried to pull himself upwards but it was no use. Like an object entering the event horizon of a black hole, Richard was doomed to his fate.

Similar to James’ journey, a tiny bulge appeared on the outside of Alison’s massive cock rising into the air. The bulge was her own younger brother as he was dragged further into her hungry phallus. The feeling of the tiny morsel being sent into her abyss drove the woman’s unconscious mind over the edge. In a fit of erotic lust, Alison bucked her hips as thick streams of cum shot out of her titanic and powerful penis. The act was like that of a god to the tiny denizens who resided on her sexual gland.

Melanie was in a fit of despair at the moment. She was unable to re-establish the portal vertically and so had to readjust the opening to be horizontal. Therefore the aperture would open above the current of boiling sludge and not pour into the basement drowning her. She would open the portal for ten seconds, use the equipment to scan the environment for life forms and then close the portal once more. She was trying to triangulate the coordinates of the boys so that she could create the portal next to them. Unfortunately, it was incredibly hard to do this when they were constantly moving due to the flood.

Luck finally struck when the portal opened and scanners showed that a single entity was close to the aperture. Taking the remaining flashlight, she shun it into the portal until she found the floating figure of her friend, Micheal.

For Micheal it was an absolute blessing. He was sure that he was going to meet the same fate as his friends when a light began to shine upon his form. Turning around, he saw the beautiful image of the portal directly ahead of him. Mustering the last of his strength, he swam through the thick, warm syrup towards the shining beacon of hope. Melanie’s face greeting him at the opening, her hand extended to help pull him in. However, before he could grab it the eruption occurred.

Alison’s testicles, which were the size of skyscrapers to the tiny humans, jerked and tensed in a massive crescendo. Thick, boiling liquid pumped through their tubes and shot their way up the woman’s urethra. The slit opened up as an eruption, greater than a volcano, occurred. A part of the flowing lava instantly rammed into the portal with the force of a speeding truck sending both teens hurtling into the basement before being dragged right back out from the power of the blast. They were sent flying from the explosion into the young woman’s cotton underwear, far away from the portal.

The basement flooded more and more with the white fluid until the power cut off and the portal snapped shut. The basement was now a dark pit, filled with thick, hot spunk caused by an unknowing young woman.

It was so strange. In one part of the house, a sleeping girl was bucking her hips and moaning in pleasure and in another part of the house absolute devastation was occurring, simply because of her ejaculation. If her full explosion was allowed through the portal it would have consumed the entire house and neighbourhood as well. Instead, it only flooded her underwear. Creating a mess that will be easily cleaned up in the morning with a quick wash.

As the monster of a penis finished its eruption, everything started to calm down. Alison’s breathing became more regular, her body less tense and her face less flushed. A content smile appearing across her lips, unaware of wat price was paid for her unconscious lust.

The cock in her underwear gradually deflating until it was its normal size once more. Her underwear soaked with her spunk as it slowly dried and hardened into the fibres, sealing away the bodies of the two teens forever.

The next morning was an eventful experience. Alison woke up feeling incredibly content and satisfied. She quickly realized why when she felt the sticky mess within her pants, understanding that she must have had a little lustful escapade the night before. Smiling to herself, she got up to get her laundry ready.

When she made it downstairs she found her youngest brother, Brain, and her mother and father huddled around the basement. They all appeared to be inspecting something in there with angry, worried and confused looks on their faces. Brain was wearing only his underwear for some reason and appeared to be covered in what appeared to be yogurt.

“What’s going on?” She asked as she approached the basement and looked in, her eyes widening in shock.

The entire basement was flooded with strange, white fluid. The heat coming from the mass was intense and the smell was overpowering. Her dick gave a slight stir as the aroma filled her.

“Well, apparently Richard has been doing experiments again. That’s the last time he ever enters this basement” The father said, fury overcoming him.

“If I didn’t give him the basement then who knows would have happened. Would you have wanted this mess to occur on the lawn? For the neighbours to see? At least in the basement it’s contained.” The mother said “I’m going to kill him next time I see him. I just hope this stuff isn’t poisonous”

“Why” asked Alison

“Well” Answered Brain “Mom asked me to see if Richard and his friends were in the basement since she heard some noises last night. So I rushed into the basement to see if they were. But I didn’t know that this had happened. So I fell in and almost drowned. It’s, like, so sticky and thick. And I swear there are fish in there. I could feel them swimming around me”

“How strange” said Alison “So where do you think he is?”

“Probably in hiding. Afraid of what will happen to him when I catch him” Said the father

“Well, whatever. If he can’t clean up the mess then we’ll have to call a plumber or something”

It was quite funny. No one knew that this entire mess was caused by one girl’s ejaculation. They had to spend money to hire someone just to come and clean up the titanic mess all because Alison’s cock exploded with pleasure. Her youngest brother went unknowingly swimming in her spunk while her other brother was trapped within her testicle.

As Alison went about her laundry she was constantly feeling a pleasurable twitch in her left testicle. Unknown to her, this was Richard, her own brother, alive and well. He had been able to survive by trapping himself within an air bubble. But now, the fragile and microscopic boy was contained within the reproductive organs of his own sister. Slave to her sexual desires and treated as if he were nothing but one of her sperm. His entire life, his legacy, his future was boiled down to becoming her next wet stain.

Melanie, in some ways, had an even worse fate. She had survived the explosion of Alison’s orgasm, if only barely. She was trapped within the fibres of her underwear and wrapped up in a solid cacoon of stale, dry jizz. She screamed and cried as she attacked the bars that held her but nothing budged. At her size, everything was stronger than she was and she was doomed to be destroyed by them.

Alison casually threw her clothes into the washing machine along with her stained cotton underwear. Shutting the lid, she had no idea she was sentencing the last person witness to her god-like sexual destruction to a watery grave. In a single night, her unconscious form had killed two people, trapped a third and flooded an entire basement. Science is a beautiful thing. But it’s also incredibly deadly when foolishly used.
Alena's Trickery (Prologue) by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
This is the second part to the Alena's trickery story. It takes place directly afterwards.
Done as a commission
$1USD 5300 words https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076HP3XYV
Alena and the girls were sitting down at one of the tables in the park, enjoying a nice lunch they picked up at the café across the street. They were bonding over their recent condemnation of a fellow classmate into the depths of Alena’s colon while also discussing future events and plans the group had.

The young teen smiled as she listened to the discussion while munching on a chicken sandwich. She couldn’t help but giggle to herself at the fact that this simple sandwich will soon be a deadly monster to Marcus, once her body was finished with it.

Looking around, she felt so proud to be part of such an amazing group of people. The Sisterhood, which was their name, had been around for over 3 generations, well before the Reducer was even invented. They existed all over the country, and even in some other places within the English speaking world. They were a secret organisation of talented girls whose connections allowed them to grow and flourish in the male dominated world. They were often helped out by former members who almost always made it big with some of the most powerful women being once part of the Sisterhood. And now, she was part of that same group.

“Well, we need to finish preparations for the Formal” Becca said, a notepad in front of her “Michelle, your mother works at the florist, would we be able to order the flowers from her at a discounted rate?”

“I don’t see why not”

“Great, then that’s the finishing touches on today’s agenda. Tomorrow, we can get together to discuss ticket prices and photography” She shut her notebook and began digging more heavily into her salad.

“Out of curiosity” Alena asked, swallowing the last bit of chicken sandwich “Are there any more tests for me to do? I mean, the new member usually gets heckled, right?”

“Pfft, maybe in stupid boy clubs” Mary said, wiping the milkshake from her lips “But here we treat each other with dignity and love. We’re the Sisterhood, after all. Not the Bitch Brigade”

The group laughed at her comment. Alena continued to clean herself off when she felt the sensation deep within her colon. He’d been going at it for the past half hour and it was getting on her last nerve. She had no idea someone so pathetic could be so durable. How much strain could the human body take?

“Ugh, when will he die” Alena said to herself, putting a hand on her abdomen and feeling a small gurgle.

“Boy troubles?” Alice asked, the Asian beauty having a knowing smile on her face “Looks like you got a tough one”

“Certainly not a smart one, I can tell you that. I barely had to trick him he was so gullible”

“The dumb ones often are the hardest to get rid of” Angela interjected “Maybe it’s because the smart ones realize they’re doomed and so are wise enough to simply give up. The stupid ones always think they have a shot at survival”

“Yeah, Billy, the guy I ate, went at it for over 12 hours!” Mary said, slurping at her drink “I could barely believe it. He was half way to my own colon before the wriggling stopped. And boy, was he stupid. All I had to say was he was going to get the deepest French kiss he’d ever had if he let me reduce him. Boom, he was hooked.”

“Well, mine was fairly uneventful” Alice said “Since I had to snort my victim, I made them so small I could barely see him. Seriously, it took over ten minutes just to see him among the dust particles on the Reducer pad. I was afraid my footsteps had blown him away. But then when I got him on my nail it was simply a matter of a quick sniff and, poof, gone forever. Maybe he survived, maybe he didn’t. But I didn’t feel anything after that.”

“Well, mine was simply disappointing” Becca remarked, eager to tell the story

“Oh, fuck, yeah, tell us what happened to yours, miss Iron Clam” Michelle laughed

“Razor snatch” Alice added

“The Tomb of a Womb” Angela said

The girls all started laughing as Becca smacked Michelle in the arm, though she was laughing herself.

“Well, what can I say? I was a little frisky. And I thought a boy like him could handle a round. But, like all men, he was an absolute disappointment. Not only did he not last a single session, but he carked it halfway through. I was barely peaking when the movement stopped. I swear, he did it out of spite, he did!”

“Bet you wished you had Mary’s, huh?” Asked Alice “If you can’t find a man with stamina, endurance is a good second choice”
End Notes:
Let me know what you think or if there're any interesting fetishes you think I should cover.
Dollification by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
This story is my first step into the petrification fetish (I believe that's what it's called) or forniphilia. So feedback is very much appreciated especially if this is a fetish you enjoy.
This story is about a young woman whose break through drug turns her into more of a doll whenever she orgasms, something her friends little brother takes advantage of.
Also, I have a Amazon account now. Let me know if you prefer content on there or if you'd be more willing to purchase if it was on amazon rather than here. Note, it would be more expensive on amazon as they take a good chunk of the profits.
www.amazon.com/dp/B076HP3XYV
Here are the first 700 words. The story is ~ 4000 words.

------------------------------------------------
“So, this should have an effect of only about 6 hours, right?” Hannah asked Amanda, her friend and science partner in this situation.



“Well, we did multiple tests under many conditions and nothing strange happened” Amanda replied, trying to quell her friends fears.



“Yeah, I know. But that was only on mice. Who knows how it might affect humans. I mean, I know I volunteered but I just want to make sure we’ve tested as much as possible before we take this step”



“We wouldn’t be here if we hadn’t done every test we could. You know that. You did the tests yourself, just to be sure”



The two girls were scientists at the local university. They had recently made a breakthrough in a drug which allowed them to shrink organisms to a percentage of their size. Multiple tests had shown that it could shrink mice, birds and even cats without any harmful side effects and now the only step was for the tests to be conducted on humans.



Of course, the university didn’t allow for human testing and even if they did they’d instantly steal such a discovery under the guise that because the scientists used university equipment, any discovery belonged to the institution.



Amanda drew a dose of the chem12 (Colloquially dubbed the ‘shrink potion’) into a syringe. Hannah volunteered for the experiment so that they could go over the university’s board of directors and conduct the experiment in secret. That was why they were doing the final tests at Amanda’s house. Her room contained all the testing equipment needed as they were merely taking observations.



“We’ve done as much as possible with animal testing. You said so yourself, you couldn’t find anything wrong with the agent”



“I know. But now that we’re here, and I can see the agent in the syringe. I guess I’m just anxious. I mean, I’ll be shrinking. Who knows how that might affect me? I’m on the verge of the biggest discovery or biggest mistake of my life”



“I’ll be right here. Nothing is going to happen to you. I have the antidote ready. If there’s anything wrong then I’ll give it to you immediately”



The antidote was not in syringe form but instead doused on a special cloth designed to allow the chemical to seep in through the skin. Obviously this was so they wouldn’t have to use a syringe on a shrunken human.



“Okay … I’m ready. Inject it” Hannah held out her arm and the two girls shared a special stare. They both knew the illegal risks they were taking but this discovery was more important than that. The only thing more important than this was their friendship and Hannah knew Amanda would never let anything happen to her.



Amanda stabbed the needle into Hannah’s arm, causing a slight moan of pain, and pushed the red liquid into her arm. Hannah got up from the bed and sat on the desk, preparing for the changes to take place.



The university student had minimal clothing on, only wearing a T-shirt and skirt. Two items of clothing that would naturally and easily slip off of her body as she reduced in size. And over the next ten minutes that’s exactly what happened. Hannah went from 5’6” to roughly the size of a Barbie doll, casually shrugging her body allowing the shirt and skirt to slip onto the floor.



“Wow, it worked” Amanda said as she stared down at her shrunken friend “I have to admit, I wasn’t sure it was going to go so smoothly”



“Well, of course it worked. That wasn’t the question at hand. We need to see if it works well on humans without any negative side effects” Hannah said, cocking her hips.



“Um … yeah” Amanda replied, still slightly dazed from seeing her once taller friend now the height of an action figure.



It was even stranger to be taking orders and pointers from someone so small. She could feel her sense of respect for her friend falter as her mind was having trouble seeing the tiny girl as a full person. An observation she was sure to write down and watch out for. She didn’t want this feeling of power to go to her head and for her to abuse her friend without knowing (or worse, not caring about it).
End Notes:
Let me know what you think or if you have suggestion for future stories. I'm always open to writing about new fetishes or different scenarios.
Human enema by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
Carol, a giant mother at over 8' tall and a daughter, Cindy, under 4' tall go through an interesting experience. Carol comes home drunk and unaware her daughter is home and when she passes out on the couch she accidentally sits on her tiny daughter.
This story contains scat, fart, anal vore, completely unaware and even soul vore.

https://christiawi9.deviantart.com/gallery/ --> Story can be found here.

I also have an amazon page where you can buy SOME of my stories. Let me know if it is worth it to put them up there or if you prefer to buy the stories from here. www.amazon.com/dp/B076HP3XYV

Rather than the first 1000 words I'll give small chunks of the story to see if you like what it contains.

It costs $1:20 and is ~8500 words

------------------------------------------------------
Carol entered her home with a huff, her feet aching and her legs sore as she stumbled into her room. Throwing her shoes off in two decisive kicks, she stripped out of her uniform and got into something a little more comfortable. Being a security guard was hard work as it involved standing on your feet all day and walking, not to mention the occasional tussle you had to break up. But now that she was home she was able to relax and enjoy a nice evening, possibility go out for a drink or two.

Cindy got on her knees and began to massage her mother’s stomach, feeling the hard ball of faeces clogging her intestines. The mass was so large it was at least half the size of the smaller teen if not more, which intimidated the girl. She noticed how it took two of her hands just to massage one spot of her mother’s abdomen and her ab muscles were as hard as bricks to her. Even though Cindy was filled with the vitality of youth, this older woman could still easily crush her without trying. The knowledge was scary to say the least, but Cindy had nothing but love and trust towards her parent.

Carol had just stumbled home after a long night out. It must have been no earlier than 2 in the morning as she tried hard to catch her balance. She had drunk so much that she couldn’t even remember how many drinks she had but that didn’t matter as she wasn’t paying for them. She got lucky and found a man who was interested in tall women and he spent the night feeding her more and more alcohol while flirting.

Cindy’s mind quickly reacted and caused her body to stiffen in preparation to flee. However, it was just too slow in its timing as the humungous derriere collapsed on her before she could jump from the seat. Though she was unsuccessful in escaping the couch, her tensing did make it easier for her head to slip in between the giant orbs of flesh. In a flash of a second, Cindy found herself face to face with her mother’s own arsehole

A second later, Carol’s bunghole expanded over the little woman’s head literally eating it in a single gulp. The teen’s tensed and rigid body and the giant’s immense weight made it comically simple for Cindy’s upper body to slide right into the deeper depths of the older woman. Worse still, due to earlier anal stimulation from her sex, Carol’s poop chute was even looser and accepting than usual, allowing the titan to land firmly on the couch cushion with virtually no resistance from the girl underneath her.

Cindy’s legs, which barely came off the edge of the couch, slowly receded in between her mother’s thighs as they were dragged through the cheeks and into the brown eye at the centre. In less than 5 minutes there was no indication that this woman’s butt was consuming a teenage girl. A whole group of people could be in the room and they would neither see nor hear the pleas of the desperate girl as she struggled for survival and salvation.

Carol fell to her side, spreading out onto the couch, as her hand rested on her abdomen. Her unconscious mind could still feel the large mass of shit blocking her intestinal tract, bringing a discomfort look to her. She wasn’t able to feel any twitch or movement from her daughter as the tiny woman was simply too weak to have that affect. And so, when Carol began rubbing her gut it wasn’t because of any stimulation from her daughter deep within, but because the lump of crap higher up in the tract was causing painful bloating.

11AM. Carol awoke with a pounding headache as she slowly stirred from her deep slumber. She could feel her colon shake with the amount of shit she was storing in it but could tell she wasn’t going to be able to pass it.



As she moved, she felt a large, hot pocket of gas become dislodged and rush down her intestines towards her exit. Tilting to the side, she squeezed her abdomen but found the pocket of gas stop just before the opening, blocked by her natural clogging. The pressure died down, settling uncomfortably in her lower abdomen. The middle aged woman decided that an enema might be useful for this situation recalling the suggestion her daughter had made the other day.

Suddenly, the world collapsed in on itself for a brief moment as the shit around her almost crushed her into paste instantly. Her mother had just bent over to pick up her shoes and that single movement almost ended Cindy’s life. She pushed as hard as she could to prevent the hard faecal matter from advancing any further but she knew that if Carol bent down any more her attempts would be meaningless.

Carol put the enema containers in the bin as she straightened herself, automatically feeling the liquid take effect. She didn’t feel the need to go to the bathroom just yet but she was overcome with a relieving sensation as her upper intestine began to clamp down and move a much softer, much more manageable stool. She could tell that by tomorrow (Or possibly tonight at this rate) she would have a bloated colon just begging for release. She gave her gut a comforting pat as it gurgled and groaned with a soft sensation squirming in her lower colon.
End Notes:
I don't know if this sort of format is good. Maybe I should only post the first 1000 words like usual.
Let me know if you have any interesting story ideas
Kim's shrink ray trilogy by christiawi9
Author's Notes:
It's been a while, but here's my newest story.
It contains people slowly shrinking to a microscopic size. Some of them get eaten by bacteria. It also involves shrinking and being placed inside of a woman's vagina and under her finger nails.

It's about 13,000 words long and costs $1.80USD

It can be bought here: https://christiawi9.deviantart.com/art/Kim-s-shrink-ray-trilogy-717843118
It can also be bought on Amazon here: www.amazon.com/dp/B077W88SCN

There's a lot of alternate endings I could do with this story so if you enjoy it let me know and I'll write another story featuring a bunch of other story ends.

Since the story is so long, I'll give you about 1,800 words, rather than the usual 1,000. Also, if anyone knows where there are some good picture of shrunken buses, let me know. I need some for a picture story of this.
------------------------------------------------------
It was a scorching hot, summer’s day in the town of Knoxville with the humidity reaching painful heights. Everyone was either begrudgingly at work or at home with their cool air-conditioners. Kim was driving down the road, her armpits and brow sweating profusely as her eyes darted around looking for her prey.



Recently, the physicist had developed a special sort of ray gun that allowed her to reduce the matter of any object. A shrink ray, in other words. She often used it to easily collect specimens for her experiments such as dogs and birds she found around the neighbourhood. Missing animal posters had recently been put up all around her neighbourhood as the local pets suddenly started to mysteriously vanish.



However, she discovered a new use for the powerful device when dealing with some hooligans that were drag racing down her street. She complained and one of them decided it would be a good idea to insult her rather plump and wide frame, threatening her life if she didn’t leave them alone. Two seconds later, the 3 boys and their 2 cars were the size of grains of sand, completely at her mercy. She would have collected them right there and then if it wasn’t for the wind that picked them up and blew them away as they attempted to drive off from the towering monster before them.



And so, with her first real prize stolen from her, she was out prowling for another and believed she had just laid eyes upon it. Up ahead was a large yellow bus filled with the roaring laughter and singing of men. From the tunes they were yelling and their boisterous nature, she determined they were soccer players from the local sports team. The Wildcats? The Bullhorns? It didn’t matter. They were perfect.



Jay, one of the rambunctious and high-spirited men, was sitting towards the back of the bus yelling the song of his team.

“We don’t take their crap
and with a slap
we bring it to the mark!”



They were returning from a soccer match which they won, completely demolishing the other team. Truly, they were no match and Jay’s team won 20-0 with the other side panting and puffing half way through the game. The men felt like gods as they roared with laughter and yelled their gratuitous songs, the coach up front holding the giant gold trophy as he sang along. Even the bus driver sang when he knew the words, the atmosphere was absolutely thick with happiness and triumph. The day was perfect and nothing, absolutely nothing, could ruin it.



And that’s when the light struck their bus. A bright, blue beam which seemed to covered all the windows for a few seconds, blinding the players and causing their singing to abruptly end. When the light faded, they all looked outside to try and see what it was as the bus driver slowly brought them to a halt. It was more than a stray reflection and even a police helicopter light couldn’t brighten up the vehicle like this had.



The players were stunned and terrified as to what they were seeing outside. The street, the houses, the road, all seemed to be growing at a rapid pace. Within seconds they were only half their height, in another few they were the size of a tissue box. Thus bus was dwindling smaller and smaller until pebbles on the ground were literally larger than the vehicle itself. They weren’t sure, but they couldn’t have been more than a few inches big.



Jay held onto his seat in fright, the happiness he was feeling moments ago seeming to have vanished as if it had never existed. The outside world was looking completely alien to him with large, rocky boulders and blades of grass the size of hotels. He couldn’t tell if the sweat on his body was from the game or his fear as it ran down his forehead and dripped from his nose like a leaky faucet.



Wait a minute, it was neither. The young man wiped his hand across his forehead as his face ran with sweat. It was then that he realised just how hot it suddenly was despite the fact that the bus’s air-con was running full power. It felt as if it was inside an oven with the temperature rising higher and higher and the air becoming more and more stuffy. It was slowly becoming hard to breathe in the thick, hot air for the jock.



But he couldn’t think of that now as everyone started to yell, pulling his attention back to reality once he saw what they were screaming at. Outside the window, he saw a giant, metallic beast heading straight for them. A car, the size of a mountain, coming down the road and ready to squish their entire bus flat within seconds.



“Push the gas, John” The coach yelled at the bus driver who was too stunned and frightened by the entire situation to do anything. He simply stared on, almost as if accepting his fate.



However, their prays, even though they didn’t have time to make any, seemed to be answered as the car swerved to the side, coming to a stop next to them. The entire bus rocked as the air displacement caused by the stopping vehicle was strong enough to almost tilt them over. The vibrations caused by the massive monster of machinery created constant, violent earthquakes which almost lifted the bus into the air like popcorn. The whole team held their collective breath as the door finally opened and a pair of dirty flats stepped out, creating further, more intensive earth-quakes as they slammed into the ground.



Another wave of air swept across the shrunken bus, but this one brought with it the over-powering and disgusting odour of this woman’s sweaty feet. The entire bus instantly smelled like a locker room made of used shoes as the humidity dramatically rose. The boys were forced to roll down or even smash the windows as the sweaty moisture pushed out all of the breathable air, suffocating them. In mere seconds of this woman standing close by, she had almost killed the lot of them with merely her stinky feet.



The bad side, of course, to opening the windows was that the feral smell and the scorching heat of the rotund woman’s feet penetrated all that easier. But at least they could breathe … Just. Instead of suffocating to death on the cheesy fragrance of her shoes, they were instead quickly being baked by the heat.



The team looked up, their faces red from the blistering ire of the sun and the boiling, humid air of this woman’s feet, effectively turning the metal tin can of a bus into a make-shift sauna oven. Her frame was wide and lumpy, clearly showing that she liked to eat, and her eyes were peering directly down at the shrunken men.



Despite this being absolutely terrifying to be looked at by such a large and powerful creature, it was also quite reassuring. She definitely knew they were there and so was not going to accidently step on them. Their hearts filled with hope that they might actually make it out of this horrid situation alive. However, Jay felt a shiver of fear, believing that this woman was not here to help them. Of course, what was he going to do about it?



“My, my, my” Her booming, guttural voice echoed down to them, the windows giving a slight rattle from the vibrations “What have I found here? A small toy lying in the middle of the road? What’s something so small and fragile doing here where a car might run it over? I mean … it wouldn’t even have to be a car. Even I could just …”



With a smile, she lifted her mighty, meaty foot over the bus. The vehicle was cast in a wide, terrifying shadow, blocking out the sun. The good thing about this was that the heat was almost instantly blocked out with the difference like the light and dark side of the moon. As if you walked out of a sauna into an air-conditioned room in the middle of Alaska.



Jay found himself grasping his body as the cold air cut against his sweat covered skin, the windows quickly fogging up thickly as the heavy humidity condensed. All the men in the bus were reduced to shivering children as the scorching heat seconds previous was forgot about.



The chill didn’t stay for long as the heat sky rocketed to a steamy, sweaty swamp once more as the giant foot slowly descended towards them. Now, they were sweating like pigs, marinating in their own juices and the juices of this woman’s filthy feet with their stomachs spinning from the sickening smell. Their bodies could hardly take this insane back and forth of extreme environments as the frosted windows melted to reveal burning glass underneath. Jay, who was covering his face with his sleeved and sweaty arm watched as Fred, his fellow teammate, leaned over the window and vomited down the side before passing out.



“If I dropped my foot, all of you would instantly be squashed flat beneath my flats” The woman laughed at her terrible pun “A bus, which could have killed me easily and a team full of young men who each could brutally assault and murder me, now reduced to less than insects. I mean, I doubt any of you could take on a spider, or even a couple of ants. Let alone my big, strong foot hovering over you”



They all stared up as the foot got closer, the heat and smell wafting from her shoe continuously raising the temperature and humidity of the bus. It was strange to be in such a dark shadow, yet feel so much intense heat. But just before the white footwear made contact with the metal roof, it whipped back up into the air. The sudden movement causing another current of chilling air to once again smash into the bus, rocking it and dropping the temperature 20 degrees. They were once again in the chilling shadow.



“But, of course, that would be such a waste. I’ve got much better plans for such young, strapping and virile men. I just hope you can keep up with my … Voracious appetites”



That was it. Jay could feel it in the air. A breaking point had been reached in the collective psyche of the team. Two men sitting up the back, Micheal and Johnathan, both got up, screaming in fear and cowardice as they ran down the aisle. The coach tried to stop them but they easily bawled him over and forced the bus door open with their bare hands, not even using the driver’s lever.



They both stumbled onto the almost ice cold pavement, exhaling vapour with their panting breathes as they got to their feet and began running. The air was freezing to them but they were able to make it a fair distance in a rather short amount of time, being the athletic men they were. However, their escape was short lived.
End Notes:
Also, I'll probably be doing a Christmas story this year. So look out for that (This will be free, not on sale. It's Christmas after all)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6915