Tales of the tiny (volume 1) - Keeping it in the family by duck12345
Summary:

An angry girlfriend reads her captive, perverted boyfriend some 'tales of the tiny' to see how deprived he truly is. Stories where tinies are tormented by the feet of their female family members.

The tales of the tiny is an anthology of stories containing shrinking and feet, this volume focusses on the incestual side of these topics specifically. Enjoy!

Features foot fetish content which is argueably rather extreme in places, you have been warned.

 


Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 41103 Read: 86737 Published: March 16 2018 Updated: July 24 2018

1. Intro by duck12345

2. The dangers of hypnosis by duck12345

3. Unfortunate spy by duck12345

4. Smelliest show on television by duck12345

5. Happily married by duck12345

6. Just for a day by duck12345

7. Nightmare cure by duck12345

8. Outro by duck12345

Intro by duck12345

“I cannot believe you! How can you be jacking off to such gross shit when you have such a hot girlfriend right here?”

The room was well lit. On the floor was a tiny, shrunken man, shackled to a metal frame in a spread eagle position, facing upwards. If he weren't blindfolded, he'd be able to see the ceiling. The woman angrily pacing around the room, circling the man, was his girlfriend. If you couldn't already guess, they were in the middle of a fight. Unlike other fights, the girlfriend had given herself some extremely unfair advantages.

“Come on! I was just looking! Babe, I was curious. I don't like that shit.”

“Ha. Obviously you'd say that. Like I'd fall for such a pathetic lie.”

“You have to listen to me. I cannot live like this! Restore me, please.”

“Okay. Okay. I might restore your size. But you have to prove to me that you're not a pervert first.”

“Prove it? Prove it how? I'm like 4 inches tall and tied to the damn floor!”

“3 inches actually” the tiny's girlfriend giggled, enjoying being correct. “Don't worry, I have a plan.”

The restrained man's head snapped to the location of a noise in the room. The chair, positioned not far from where his legs were, screeched as someone moved it. He couldn't see the chair, as he was blindfolded, but he heard someone sitting down, presumably his girlfriend. Two thuds to either side marked the removal of her shoes. A slight, sour odour reached his nose. Feet. He was surprised at the aroma, he could have sworn that his girlfriend had showered that morning, though perhaps he was simply underestimating how potent her feet could be with consideration to his reduced size. Even in such a vulnerable state he kept his thoughts clear, fighting off the desire to get an erection.

“Hmm. I'm almost surprised you haven't gotten hard yet. What with my stinky feet only inches away from you.” The girlfriend teased, smiling despite finding the idea of any of her boyfriend's supposed fetishes disgusting. The power she had felt good.

“N-no way. Like I said, I was just looking at the kind of gross stuff people are into.” Lying came easy when his relationship hung in the balance.

“Well I'm glad to here that. I'm still gonna test you, just to be sure.” In her hands she held a tablet. Clicking a link with her finger, she reached the page that she wanted. “In my hands I've got some... stories. Stories containing the kind of stuff I found on your internet history. And I'm going to read them to you. As I read them, you might feel my soles and toes, almost touching your skin. Tantalisingly close. How does that sound? More importantly, how does it smell?”

Inside his head, the tiny was panicking. He was already struggling, trying to direct the blood away from his penis. How was he supposed to cope with his girlfriend reading out the stories that contained his secret fantasies? “Go r-r-right ahead babe. I ain't scared. You should really wash your feet too, they smell gross.” More lies.

“Gross. Riiiight. We'll soon see how gross you really think smelly feet are.” It was odd but her voice sounded further away than it should have. Maybe shrinking affected his ability to determine where things were from sound alone.

“So what happens now? You read a couple of weird perverted stories and when I make it to the end without an erection you grow me back?”

If. If you get to the end. Not when. I'm still not convinced. But yeah, that's what would happen. I won't spoil what will happen if you do get turned on by these disgusting stories, but it ends with me leaving you. I'm not dating a guy who's more into this shit than he is me.”

Focussing, the tiny was telling himself over and over to fight the building arousal. He could do this. He could keep his hot girlfriend and he could keep his secret fetishes. But as he imagined the stories that he had read in the past his determination felt unstable. “Heh, then you'd better be ready to buy me dinner to make up for this.”

“Yeah. Whatever.” She wasn't buying his false bravado. “Get ready pervert. Get ready for some stories featuring stinky feet, shrinking, and incestuous themes. Get ready for some 'Tales of the tiny', if you will.” She giggled at her remark.

The tiny gulped. He wasn't ready for this.

“Bustling with activity, the main hall of the community...”

 

The dangers of hypnosis by duck12345

Bustling with activity, the main hall of the community centre was packed. Families, friends and lone individuals had all come to see the main event of the night, the Grand Debbie. The Grand Debbie was a extremely popular hypnotist who travelled around the country doing hypnosis shows, consisting of picking people out of the crowd and using her talent on those people to have them perform acts they would not normally do, often acts to amuse the crowd.

Tonight was no different. Currently she had a married couple up on the stage behaving like chickens. Uproars of laughter rippled through the crowd when the Grand Debbie told them “Now act like dogs!” They both dropped to all fours and begun barking incessantly.

Someone in the crowd, sat with his mother, was a young man who was not laughing. His name is Henry. Henry didn't particularly want to come to this show, he thought hypnotism was 'fake and lame'. However he didn't have much of a choice; his mother Caroline had gotten front row tickets for her and her friend but the friend had cancelled. As her other friends were busy, Caroline dragged along her son after spending a day out in the hot sun gardening, with whom she lived alone. So there he was, in the crowd watching people he vaguely recognised behaving like idiots.

One thing the young man didn't expect was that the Grand Debbie would pick him and his mother to go up on stage next. “You two! In the front row! Come on up” the performer had yelled, pointing their way. Caroline looked so excited you'd think that she had just won a prize. Henry was less than pleased. He tried shaking his head and yelling back to choose someone else but Caroline was already on her feet, dragging her grown up son with her.

From the stage, the lights at the back of the hall were dazzling. Henry couldn't help but wonder how the Grand Debbie could make out the audience well enough to pick volunteers. He stood awkwardly by his mother, nervous with everyone staring at him. Caroline provided heavy contrast. She was beaming, waving at people she knew, somehow able to see their features in order to recognise them.

“Soooo, mister grumpy young man, what is your name and what has put you in such a foul mood?” The Grand Debbie asked, her vulpine grin showing off her pearly white teeth, likely professionally done.

“Hi, my name is Henry. I'm not in a mood, why do you ask?” Henry replied, aware that every eye in the room was on him.

“Sorry Henry, could you repeat that nice and loud for the audience to hear?”

“Ah, my bad” Henry apologised before repeating himself in a much louder voice.

“I ask because you've been sat there all night, scowling whilst everyone else was having fun!” The Grand Debbie laughed and the crowd followed suit.

“I do apologise Debbie, I hope I di--”

“That's the Grand Debbie, young man. Debbie was my mother's name” The Grand Debbie interrupted and corrected Henry, grinning at the crowd as they responded with more laughter.

“I do apologise, Grand Debbie, I hope I didn't offend you” Henry replied as politely as he could manage.

“There's no need to apologise young man, because I plan on making you do something ridiculous as payback!” The hypnotist announced, a chorus of cheers sounds throughout the hall.

With one swift motion, the Grand Debbie moved from son to mother “And who is the lovely lady? Let me guess, sister? No, girlfriend? If so, Henry is a lucky fella.” The Grand Debbie asked Caroline charismatically.

Caroline blushed at the compliment “That's sweet of you to say, Grand Debbie, but I am actually Henry's mother.”

A look of feigned shock knocked the grin from the Grand Debbie's face “No, I don't believe it! I suppose that explains why he's such a handsome guy, with a mother as stunning as yourself.”

“You're too kind. I hope you don't mind waiting a moment whilst I pull back my hair, to keep it out of the way?” Caroline asked.

“Go right ahead, uh, sorry I didn't quite catch your name?” The grin was back in force.

“Caroline” The mother of one told the hypnotist as she pulled out a tiny purse and a shrink ray. She set it to grow and shot her purse, retrieved a bobble and shot the purse once more on shrink to make it compact so she could easily transport it without dear of having it stolen.

“Oooo you're the owner of a shrink ray, very nice! In fact, I think it could be fun to involve it in the act, if you don't mind?” The Grand Debbie asked.

“Of course I don't mind” Caroline answered, the crowd cheering upon hearing this. Caroline smiled back at them, drunk off of their support.

Henry was worried that he would be made to do something embarrassing and his fears were somewhat realised on the Grand Debbie's next question “Tell me, have you ever used the shrink ray on your son?”

“No, no. I wouldn't do something like that to Henry” Caroline answered.

“Perfect. In that case, my skills will be seen as all the more believable.”

“Hey hey” Henry spoke up, seeing where this was going. He wasn't willing to be shrunk “I'm not so sure I want to do this...”

The audience booed. He felt terrible, having so many people boo him. “It's what the people want to see Henry!” The Grand Debbie said.

“C'mon Henry” Caroline said to her son “It's just a bit of fun, you won't get hurt.”

The peer pressure was too much “Fine. I'll do it.” Now the crowd cheered him.

“Excellent” Still grinning, the Grand Debbie pulled out her coin on a string and faced Caroline. Henry had seen this bit dozens of times from his seat. The performer waved the coin back and forth before his mother, repeating the same word over and over. Once the participant was in a trance the instruction would be given along with a trigger word.

“Okay then Caroline, you can't really hear me and you won't remember this step, but the next time you hear the word 'blue', you will shrunk your son using your shrink ray, remove your footwear and punish him using your stinky feet. You will only stop this when I tell you to and not a moment sooner. Aaaaaand come back to me!” The Grand Debbie put Caroline under her spell and woke the single mother from the trance.

“What? No way!” Henry said when he heard the instruction. He knew that his mother had been wearing the same pair of socks for a few days now thanks to Henry having the basket of clothes to be washed hidden away in his room. He knew that the slip on shoes she currently wore were her comfort shoes, a pair she'd owned for years. The audience simply howled with laughter despite how gross such a situation was no doubt going to be.

“What's wrong Henry?” Caroline asked, rubbing her eyes.

“Blue” The Grand Debbie said with a wicked smile, delighting the crowd.

The effect took hold immediately. “Henry” Caroline said sternly yet playfully “What do you think you are doing stood there? You've been a naughty boy and now mommy is going to punish you.”

“Mom? Wait, no!” Henry screamed as his mother pulled the shrink ray from its holster and shot him. Somehow louder than the ever laughing crowd, Henry felt his body compressing down to an impossible size. Suddenly he was only a mere 3 inches tall, naked, with a pile of regular sized clothing behind him.

Henry tried running the second he saw Caroline's giant shoes stomping his way. The ground shook a little as she approached. He thought his mom already had big feet for a woman but this was taking things to a whole other level. Now her foot dwarfed his entire body. As you might expect the tiny man with the tiny legs didn't make it very far before Caroline caught him, raising a foot up in the air and bringing it down on him. The impact was soft, she had held back. Though now he was pinned to the ground underneath the sole of her shoe. Sitting down on the stage she removed both shoes, leaving one on top of Henry to keep him in place. Next she stripped off both socks, baring her feet.

Caroline flexed her unpainted toes, all the while picking up the slip on shoe with Henry under. He didn't have chance to react before his mother's right foot snatched him up in its toes. The sudden smell stunned Henry as the toe flesh rubbed around his body, covering him in a layer of her footsweat.

The second foot approached and Caroline's toes dropped her son onto that foot. The impact and sticky sweat that coated his nude body caused him to stick. She scrunched her sole, folding him into a wrinkle when he tried to wriggle off of the surface. Before Henry knew it the two feet came together, imprisoning him between his mother's plump soles. He fought and yelled to no avail, the flesh was unyielding. Sweat found its way into his mouth and he choking, breathing the odour of reeking salty skin straight from the source that was smushing his nose.

Finally the foot sandwich came apart, freeing the living filling. Henry still remained plastered to Caroline's sole but after minutes being pressed between them it was a positive. His mother's red painted fingernails plucked his naked body from her foot and up to her nose. “Phew, you smell like mommy's feet now sweetie” She told him, the audience and the Grand Debbie finding his torture at the feet of his own mother very funny indeed.

“Now it's time for you to choose between sniffing my stinky toes or licking them Henry. No, you can't do both at once before you ask. I'm not pulling you away until they're nice and clean however, so I'd recommend you get licking!” Caroline taunted, shoving him head first between the first and second toe of her right foot. The smell here was atrocious, pungent and cheesy. The hand keeping Henry trapped kept on pushing, mashing his face against the skin of the stinky towers of footflesh and the bits of toejam contained between them. Unable to keep just sniffing such an awful scent for much longer, Henry stuck out his tongue and started licking. The taste was just as bad as the smell, if not worse. The young man would have likened it to the flavour of salty, bitter cheese if he had to. Nonetheless he fought away the creeping nausea caused by licking smelly feet and got on with it, trying to minimise his time stuffed between his mother's nasty toes. Five traumatising meals later, the toes of Caroline's foot were somewhat clean. Henry expected to have to do the toes of the other foot next, dreading being forced to repeat that experience, but instead Caroline brought him over to one of her dirty black socks.

“You're going in here now young man and you're gonna be there for a while! Next time I see your misbehaving face it had better be begging me to let it lick my feet for me. See you later Henry, love you” Caroline looked into Henry's eyes as she said this before letting go and allowing him to tumble into the stinking confines of his mother's sock. The stench here was more bearable than the one between her toes, but that didn't last for very long because Caroline put the sock on and pulled it tight, trapping her son to the underside of her greasy toes. The smell in such a confined space , once more pressed up against the skin of a foot, became ever so strong. The 'air' that Henry was breathing felt thick, heavy and moist, tasting absolutely terrible when he breathed through his mouth and tormenting his nose just as much if he used that instead. There was no way to win. Everything, the heat, the smell and the pressure, went up another notch as Caroline slipped her shoes on.

The hypnotised lady stood, looking very pleased with herself. “Is your son all nice and snug now Caroline?” The Grand Debbie asked, a smile close to bursting with laughter on her face.

“Yep” Caroline announced proudly “A few hours under my sweaty toes will be a good start to his punishment, then later when I take him out we can really get going.”

“Wow you're just merciless aren't you?” The hypnotist asked rhetorically “Tell me Caroline, what will his punishment consist of them you 'really get going'?”

“Oh y'know, first I think I'll tape him to the floor and stomp him for an hour with nothing but my bare, smelly soles. Then when I watch tv some tape over his mouth should force him to use only his nose, after which I'll truss his tiny body all nice and tight to the bottom of my foot. That's with the heating on as high as it'll go of course. Maybe if little Henry is bad enough I'll break out a couple of electrical heaters, really let him have it. A couple of hours before bed time I'll free him and he'll give every inch of my feet a good cleaning with only that tiny tongue.”

“What if he refuses?”

“In that case, I would have to think of a suitably terrible torture for him, showing him what happens when he disobeys me.”

“Is that where the night ends? You regrow Henry and send him to bed?”

“I don't remember saying I'd regrow Henry. Oh no, my little baby has been very naughty indeed and naughty boys stay small. If my for any reason my feet are still stinky I'll allow him to sleep taped to my sexy big feet. To make sure he doesn't get cold, I'll put on socks, about three pairs of thick socks should be enough. That way my feet will start sweating too, remind him that he's being punished. If my boy did a good job and my tootsies are perfectly clean, his bed for the night will be the smelliest piece of footwear I own. That would probably have to be my running shoes that I really need a new pair of, they are simply rotten. To prevent his escape I can always fish out a pair of socks I wore for longer than I should have done from the laundry hamper and shove them in after him.”

Chuckling, the Grand Debbie had heard all she needed to hear, humiliated the pair enough “Okay folks, you've heard and seen it all tonight. Can we get a round of applause going for Caroline and Henry as I bring her back?”

The crowd clapped obediently. Looking at Caroline, the Grand Debbie snapped her fingers and said “Stop.”

Just as quickly as the previous change, Caroline stood blinking. “The Grand Debbie? Where's Henry gone? Why is there something squirming against my foot?” The woman stomped and the squirming didn't stop.

“That's part of the act dear! Take off your footwear and find out for yourself.” The Grand Debbie answered.

Feeling a little insecure about revealing her feet in front of so many people, Caroline had to swallow hard before sitting on the floor and removing the shoe and sock from the foot where the squirming was coming from. To her surprise, she found a tiny naked man fighting to remove himself from her sticky, sweaty skin.

“Henry? Is that you?” Caroline asked , confused. Then despite the shock of the whole scenario, she laughed. The sight of a tiny stuck to her foot, breathing in her stink was somewhat funny to her, knowing how much her feet smelled currently. Even if that tiny was her son.

For the second time Caroline's fingers had to peel Henry from her foot “Do you mind if we go backstage and you have someone grab Henry's clothes? I doubt he would be best pleased if I regrew him and everyone saw him naked.”

“Sure you can Caroline” The Grand Debbie answered with a smile. Then she addressed the audience “Before they go, can we get one last big cheer for our favourite mother and son?”

A stagehand came and collected Henry's pile of clothes, leaving the stage with Caroline, waving and smiling as she walked. Once in a private room backstage, Caroline set her tiny son on the floor and used the grow function of the shrink ray, bringing him back to normal height.

Now normal, Henry slunk over to his clothes and started getting dressed. Every breath was a reminder of the ordeal he had just been through, because the smell of his mom's feet still coated him. It would have been pointless for him to wipe off all of her footsweat so he chose to just get a shower at home and dump his clothes in the hamper. In fact, he thought he might end up burning them.

“Honey? Are you okay?” Caroline asked Henry, feeling concern that he had regrown. She hadn't considered how awful the experience must have been for him.

Henry sighed. He knew it hadn't been his mother's fault. “I... I'll be fine mom. Can we just go, please? Out the back preferably, where the crowd can't see me.”

“Yes of course Henry. Come on, let's get you home. I'll make you a mug of hot chocolate and we can put this all behind us.”

The two of them left without anyone seeing them. Later on, when the show was over and the audience had left, the Grand Debbie came backstage, the stagehand that had carried Henry's clothes following her. “Phew, what a show! Did you see them out there Derek, they loved me!”

“They certainly did Debbie.”

“What have I told you about calling me 'the Grand Debbie?”

Derek groaned “The show is over, must I really keep calling you that? It's such a mouthful.”

The Grand Debbie only grinned back “It is my name.” She took a moment to look around, pondering something “Now that I think about it, I didn't see the mother and son leave. What were their names again? Henry and Christine?”

“Henry and Caroline.” Derek corrected her “No I didn't see them leave either, they must have left through the back door.”

“But they didn't give me chance to undo the hypnotism!? Now when she hears the word blue she'll...”

“Oh shit” Derek swore as he thought about it.

Suddenly the Grand Debbie started giggling. When she couldn't hold it any longer it changed into full blown laughter. “What's so funny?” Derek asked, wondering how she could laugh knowing what would almost definitely happen to the mother and son.

“What can I say, I find misfortune funny. Eh I'm sure it'll be fine, they'll realise what has happened and contact me so I can fix the problem. Unless of course Caroline hears the word 'blue' anytime soon obviously.”

 

A week after the performance, the Grand Debbie long gone from town, Henry was walking home after staying out at a friends house for the past couple of days. He had been expecting people to tease him relentlessly about the fact that his own mother shrunk him down and tormented him with her sweaty feet in front of so many people, but other than a few playful digs and jokes, everything was okay. His reputation wasn't ruined and everyone understood that it had been part of the show.

Seeing his house brought Henry a sense of safety. He had been worried that his mom would blame herself for what happened after she had seen how it affected him. Luckily he had been able to act like it wasn't a big deal and their relationship was mostly back to normal. The only thing different was that she now hid her feet away from him, not sure if he'd be repulsed by them now. Honestly, Henry had been having nightmares every other night about being trapped under his mom's massive feet.

Opening the front door, Henry stepped inside and something was clearly wrong. Despite it being the middle of summer, the weather outside hot and humid, it was even hotter inside his home. “Mom?” He shouted. Did she know the heating had been turned up to full?

“Come up here Henry, right now!” Caroline called down from upstairs. It sounded like it came from her bedroom.

Henry swallowed and went straight up to her, removing his jacket as he walked to counteract the heat. He didn't dawdle though, his mom sounded like she might be mad at him. A list appeared in his head of the things he'd done wrong recently, trying to pinpoint what she could be mad about.

Entering his mother's bedroom, he found things were even hotter in here, and it wasn't hard to see why. Caroline sat at the foot of her double bed, breathing heavily. Her workout clothes were soaked with fresh sweat. The treadmill was turned on at the wall, it appeared as though she had been using that. Because she had been working out in such high heat, the windows had managed to steam up completely, blocking the view of the outside. On her feet, Caroline was wearing her running shoes. Peculiarly, two electric heaters were set on either side of her feet, turned on max and blowing even hotter air onto her feet which must already be extremely sweaty.

“Mom? What's going on and why the hell is it so hot? Have you been doing this since I left?” Henry asked, utterly befuddled by the situation he was witnessing.

“Only since the blue cheese salesman came knocking at our door again. I do wish he'd learn that I don't like cheese. But, that is beside the point. You've been out having fun with your friend when you should have been here Henry.”

“I should have been here? I don't understand mom, you knew I was staying at my friend's house, I told you so.”

“I know you did. But that doesn't make you any less of a naughty boy Henry. Lucky for you I have a very effective method for dealing with naughty boys like you” Caroline said, sporting a zealous smile. She reached behind her and pulled out the shrink ray, aiming it at Henry.

“Mom no!” Henry screamed in terror. Somehow his mother had reverted to how she had been at the hypnotist show, only the Grand Debbie wouldn't be around this time to stop her. The shrink ray fired and Henry shrunk for the second time in his life.

Caroline came over and picked up her son, producing some string and small tape from her pockets. Her fingers dextrously tied Henry's tiny body up, wrapping lengths of string around his legs and torso, preventing him from using his limbs. Then a piece of tape was placed over his mouth, making it possible to breathe only through his nose. His mother then deposited him between the heaters where the air was crazy hot, in between where her feet had been. Her feet did return to their previous positions. She then untied both sets of laces and slipped her feet from the running shoes, revealing that she hadn't been wearing any socks with those nasty old running shoes.

Writhing around on the floor and trying to scream, Henry was engulfed by a terrible odour, the worst odour he had ever had the displeasure of sniffing. The wrinkled soles and bulbous toes of Caroline were a glowing, wet red due to the warm, moist atmosphere both inside and outside of her footwear. The feet descended on each side of him, forming gigantic walls of stinky foot flesh, only an inch away from touching him. Above him, past the tops of the walls, Caroline smiled sadly down at him “I'm sorry Henry, but you have been a very naughty boy and this is your punishment. I want you to know what is in store for you, so you can lay between my feet and inhale their aroma whilst I let you know in detail exactly what I'm going to do with you. Just a warning in advance, the punishments I have in store will take a very long time Henry, so don't expect freedom anytime soon. Give it a few years and if you're no longer a naughty boy I'll let you return to your normal life. Once I'm done here I'll make you nice and snug against mommy's sole, then I'll put on my running shoes again and get back on the treadmill. I think the more sweaty and stinky I make my feet, the quicker you'll learn to behave. To thank me for being so dedicated these feet had better be spotless after your licking time later.”

And with that, Caroline kept on talking for a whole hour, imagining and listing every torture she could think of to inflict on her son with her feet. Unable to do anything, even move around properly, Henry just wept, senses overwhelmed by the awful, unyielding smell of massive stinky feet. Once she had finished, she continued her unnecessary workout just as promised, Henry continuing to suffer inside her well worn running shoes, kept company by her big foot. Unfortunately for the young man, because of the hypnosis, Caroline would never see her son as anything but a naughty boy, needing to be punished.

 

 

Unfortunate spy by duck12345

Chris felt his size diminishing as he shrunk. One minute he stood six feet tall, the next only three inches. It felt odd, even when he had been practising for weeks in advance. His eyes lifted from the floor and stared up at the shrink controller up on his bedside cabinet. On the side of his bedside cabinet, Chris had designed a small ladder for the purpose of reaching the controller upon his return. The first time he had shrunk, getting back to the controller had taken days of struggling, leading to his family thinking that he had gone missing. That wasn't about to happen again. The fact that his clothes didn't join his size change no longer bothered the twenty year old either, it wasn't like anyone would spot him at his reduced size, especially since he'd be going out of his way to avoid being seen.

Shaking his tiny head, Chris reminded himself that there was a time limit. Violet was coming back at 16:00, usually a few minutes later. Knowing this, he had shrunken himself thirty minutes in advance, allowing himself a more than generous time frame to get into position. He set off at a jogging pace, moving across fields of carpet with little difficulty. Both his door and his sister's door was closed, meaning that he had to squeeze underneath. Luckily it was far easier to do this at three inches than it was at normal size.

The greatest obstacle that Chris faced started affecting him the moment he dare to tread the floor of Violet's room. Unwashed socks and overly used shoes littered the floor, often pushed under surfaces or to the sides when she had guests over yet couldn't be bothered cleaning up. As someone who tried to maintain a 'rebellious' and 'punk' image with dyed hair, piercing and tattoos, she claimed that disregard for tidying her footwear or just her awful foot hygiene in general was part of that image but Chris knew the truth. Violet was too lazy to wash her socks, which mom refused to do for her because they stunk so bad, refused to buy new shoes and often got up too late to shower. Layers of perfume managed to salvage her body's scent from becoming noticeable but she heavily neglected her feet. After all, who would even go near her feet in the first place, right?

Staying as far away as possible from the dozens of discarded socks, tipped over shoes and other bits of dirty laundry, Chris navigated the room to find a hiding spot, holding his nose all the while. From his experiences in here at normal size he hadn't noticed the smell of Violet's room, but at a smaller size the air stunk of stale foot odour. There were a handful of places to hide that Chris had chosen whilst he had been snooping around in his sister's room; places that would allow a shrunken little brother to hide and spectate on his older sister's antics with her hot girlfriend. Believing that he had plenty of time, Chris wandered over to the bed and re-evaluated the hiding spaces, deciding which would be superior.

A noise from downstairs broke Chris out of that thought process. Feminine voices could be heard exchanging words, bouts of laughter in between. “Shit” Chris said to himself without thinking, his head whipping around, searching for somewhere to hide. He was too far from any of the hiding places that he had picked out previously. Violet and Kirsty weren't supposed to be back so early. Panicking, the tiny followed his nose to the closest hiding position nearby. Only a short distance away was a long, tipped over boot of Violet's. A mildly unpleasant aroma that was obviously originating from the boot was touching his nostrils. Shaking his head, Chris made a dash for it. Surely it would grant him a good view of Violet's bed, even if it meant putting up with the smell.

With a sigh of desperation and finality, Chris can into the boot, remaining near the entrance. Luckily these boots were rather long, they reached almost up to Violet's knees when she wore them, meaning that Chris didn't need to go anywhere near to where his sister's large, stinky feet would rest whenever she wore them, which used to be often. The material of the boots was a very dark grey, a shade not so far from black and pink laces travelled up from the foot to the rim like fluorescent ladders.

Only seconds after Chris had removed himself from sight, the door slammed open. In strode Violet first, her tattooed arms, exposed by the loose black band T-shirt with torn off sleeves, stretched up into the air as she was yawning. She threw herself down on the bed, legs complete with ripped, faded jeans flying up into the air with the momentum. “Get in here Kirsty! I want some fun before the gig” Violet said, mirth in her voice.

Appearing in the doorway, the petite, auburn-haired Kirsty struck what she hoped was a sexy pose, hopes that were dashed when her girlfriend guffawed upon seeing it. “Stop fucking around and come over here you hot little minx” Violet commanded, her words simmering with seduction as she beckoned to Kirsty. Her fingernails were the colour of her name, painted just that morning by Kirsty.

“Well, those juicy lips of yours are pretty damn convincing Violet” Kirsty said with a grin as she sauntered over to Violet, who was partially laid on the bed, and mounted her, granting the girl an intense kiss. The smaller girl ran her hand through Violet's shoulder length black hair with a single strip of purple, shaved on the left side and combed over. The style really showed off the piercings on her ear, a scaffold bar at the top and a row of three studs on the lobe.

Chris was ever so glad that they were now both on the bed, in clear view of his position. The mention of the gig later was something that Chris had totally forgotten about and explained why the girls had returned earlier than expected. Though he wasn't in an ideal hiding place, the smell drifting up form the confines of the boot was a constant reminder of that, he soon didn't care as he watched his admittedly attractive sister, in an alternative 'punk' way, make out with and rapidly undress her much more conventionally hot girlfriend who did the same in return. There was no hiding the rising object between his legs in his absolute nudity and as things escalated on Violet's bed he found himself touching it more and more, leading up to outright masturbation. Chris finished much faster than they did, apparently Violet and Kirsty had become masters of this in their long relationship, as both of them were making plenty of noise and getting awfully sweaty.

Unsure of whether or not he should flee whilst they were distracted, his objective completed, Chris decided it would be better to wait it out in his stinky hovel, lest he be discovered and face consequences. As all good things do, activity on the bed eventually came to a halt, marked by moans, heavy breathing and names whispered in the heat of orgasm. Afterwards the two just lay on the bed in each others arms.

“That was... amazing” Kirsty told Violet between breaths.

“Durrr, obviously. It's me you're in bed with” Violet said with a wolfish grin.

Exploding into a fit of giggles, Kirsty held Violet tighter “You know what I mean.”

“I do.”

They lay there for a few minutes, the silence making the time seem longer for the tiny spy. An alarm from Violet's phone broke the silence, surprising both of them. “Ah shit!” Violet yelled, reaching for the phone.

“What is it?”

“The gig! We gotta get ready right away Kirsty, no time to shower” Violet answered, disabling the alarm.

“B-b-but we smell like... like...”

“Like we just finished having sex?” Violet finished for her, a smirk present on her face.

Kirsty blushed “Yeah.”

“Don't worry about it” Violet gave Kirsty a firm pat on the shoulder “I bet you that we weren't be the only ones at the gig that smell like sex. Damn it's a real shame that we don't have much time though, I was gonna make you give me a foot rub before we left.”

“No way!” Kirsty said, giggling as she pushed away the bare foot that Violet had raised at her, toes wiggling “After painting your toenails earlier, I've had enough of your feet for one lifetime. I had to put a peg on my nose Violet!”

Violet laughed “So is that a pass on sucking my toes later? It's a fantasy for me.”

“Hard pass” Kirsty shot the idea down, smiling yet shivering in disgust “I wouldn't suck your toes on a good day, never mind after a night in shoes.”

“How about me and you find a sexy lesbian submissive to be our slave? She can suck both of our toes. Hell, why stop there? She could lick our sweaty feet clean everyday. It wouldn't need to be a girl either, it's not like we're gonna fuck them so a little foot boy could work too.”

“Ewww! I don't want my feet licked. You have my full permission to find one for yourself though, it means that I won't need to put up with your stinky feet as much” A devious grin appeared on Kirsty's face as she paused “Why don't you use your brother? It's obvious that he finds both of us super hot, maybe he'd actually lick your nasty feet if we let him watch.”

In return, Violet cackled evilly “That's so mean but holy shit having my horny brother licking my feet just so he can get his rocks off would be hot as hell. I can't believe it was you who suggested that we let him watch, you're usually all prudish.”

“Prudish? Being your girlfriend? Not possible. I just think he'd need some real incentive, surely he's caught a whiff of his sister's terrible feet at some point in his life.”

Violet hit Kirsty with a pillow “Quit it you, we have a gig to get to. We can postpone this conversation for a later date however” Violet finished, with a dark giggle.

Now Chris had more reasons to want to leave than just boredom. His sister wanted him to lick her feet? Gross!? Even being allowed to watch (again) wouldn't be worth that. More than before, he was glad that he didn't get caught. Well, Chris supposed that it wasn't over yet, he had to wait for them to leave.

“Since we're contemplating getting me a foot cleaner, am I allowed to wear my long boots again?” The question coming from Violet snapped Chris out of his train of thought once more.

“Don't give me those damn puppy-dog eyes Violet! You know I can't resist! You can wear them, but you're not allowed to remove them around me. Keep that stink to yourself girl.”

“Oh man, I'm gonna make you scream my name so much after the gig” Violet told Kirsty, who giggled with arousal.

Please don't be these boots. Please don't be these boots. Chris prayed. But of course, it was these boots that Violet was referring to. The sight of his sister's now massive bare feet coming directly towards him caused Chris to move back, further into the stench filled cave. “I hope I can persuade Chris by tomorrow because my feet are gonna sweat like crazy tonight. If I get really desperate though I think I'd be able to tie him up and force him” Violet laughed, picking up both boots by the rims.

Suddenly Chris' world was shifted and he found himself tumbling down into the dark pit below. Perhaps he should have walked down the length of the boot, adjusting himself to the scent as much as possible but now he was thrown face first into the smelly depths. His fall was stopped by the cushiony insole at the bottom. Chris pushed himself up, not wanting to stand due to the swaying of the boots as Violet carried them across the room. He took note of his new surroundings, trying to take his mind off of the companion that would soon be joining him down here. It was dark, with the only light source being the top of a rather tall boot. The air was pungent with dried sweat, tainted by the ever present, filthy insole. Overall, the atmosphere was best described as stale. Not wanting to be stuck under the rough skin of his sister's heel, Chris crawled deeper inside, gritting his teeth and bearing the stronger smell and thicker darkness.

Hearing the laughter outside lose volume and the ground below shake in a telltale manner, Chris hit the deck where he was, pressing his face into the clammy, sodden insole. He didn't want to get caught by Violet's passing toes and he would certainly rather have his face crushed into anything but the perspiring sole of his sister's foot. He closed his eyes, anticipating the hell that he was about to face.

The plan to avoid Violet's toes was a bust, as she kept her foot as low as possible as it travelled up the length of the insole, her writhing toes picking up Chris and entangling between them, trapping his body amongst them.

“Oh man it feels good to wear these again. They're so damn comfortable.” Violet commented as she tightened the laces of one boot in preparation to tie them, feeling the material hugging her calf. She could have sworn there was something stuck in between her toes and smiled. Maybe it was a spider or insect, entering what would only be a hellish prison for something of that size.

“They're nice too. You were wearing them when we met, remember. I thought to myself 'they'd look much better on my bedroom floor'. That was before you took them off of course, when you did I regretted my thoughts very quickly” Kirsty teased.

“Ha ha ha you're so funny” Violet said, rushing her girlfriend and squeezing her sides.

Kirsty jumped and made an inhuman noise, leaping away from Violet. “Violet!” She yelled with mock anger.

“Still so ticklish. I swear, I'll get you bad one day if you keep provoking me.”

Sticking her tongue out in response, Kirsty opened the door and skipped out of the room before Violet could grab her again. Violet wasn't far behind, leaning against the wall as Kirsty put her shoes on. “Say, do you happen to know if bugs can smell stuff?” Violet asked as she flexed her toes, feeling the tiny being getting pushed between them to the cavern underneath.

 

The door burst open, Violet and another girl fell onto the ratty looking couch, faces attached at the mouth. Kirsty skipped excitedly into the room after, closing the door and walking over to the couch. The two girls broke, Violet pushing the other away and then started kissing Kirsty instead. It only lasted a couple seconds before Violet turned to the other girl. “Angela be a darling and go get the bed ready. Have you got rope upstairs? Or something to tie you with?”

“Yes Violet, I have rope. I'll go now” Angela said submissively.

Violet turned to Kirsty, grinning “She's obedient, but can she clean a foot?”

“We'll have to find out, won't we? I've brought what I need” Kirsty said, pulling out a peg. The two started laughing.

“You'll certainly need it! My feet are so hot n' smelly tonight. All that dancing sure got me worked up.”

“Ready!” Shouted Angela from upstairs.

The couple ran up the stairs, Violet leading the way and Kirsty behind her, holding hands. They entered an untidy bedroom, the bed in the middle on a sturdy wooden frame. Eagerly, Violet and Kirsty striped Angela naked and tied her spread-eagle as she allowed them to do as they wished with her body in a passive state. Soon the submissive lesbian girl was helpless.

“Kirsty, be a doll and play with our little slave for a while. I'm going downstairs to make a coffee and check just how stinky these feet of mine are.”

“No problem” Kirsty said cheerily, descending on the bound blonde and doing everything she could think of to turn her on. Kissing, licking, pinching, tickling. Angela was a writhing pile of moaning in no time, Kirsty astride her, taunting her about her girlfriend's feet.

Getting to Angela's living room, Violet sat down on the couch for the second time this evening. She thought about how well it had gone in her mind. Violet and Kirsty had been dancing around, enjoying the music and went to go make out in the corner. They caught the shy blonde girl eyeing them, but not looking at what they were doing. Angela was staring at their feet, mostly Violet's. They walked up to the girl, interrogating her and asking if she had a foot fetish. She flushed red, embarrassed, admitting she had a foot fetish and begging them both not to tell anyone. That's when Violet and Kirsty shared a look. “I suppose we can promise not to tell anyone... if you clean my smelly foot using only your mouth!” Violet had said, Kirsty laughed uncontrollably.

Violet smiled at the memory. It was cute how Angela reacted. The plan was for Angela to lick one foot clean tonight, then the duo were gonna jump Chris tomorrow and either persuade or force him into licking her other. Then Violet would evaluate the experiences and choose one of them to be her foot slave, regardless of whether or not they wanted to. Anyone else might find it weird bringing her own brother into their sexual fantasies, but Violet was a sucker for the taboo.

Though she had claimed to be getting a coffee, the real reason that Violet came down here was to check inside her boot. The supposed bug had been moving around under her toes all night. She had a surprising amount of fun playing with it, wrestling it with her toes and seeing if it still continued to fight back. It did, allowing the young woman not a single moment of boredom all night, entertaining herself by kissing girls and playing with her new toe toy.

Unlacing the tall boot was harder than usual due to her slight intoxication, but Violet managed to loosen the grip that it had on her leg and wrestle her foot free. As it was leaving, the toes grasped whatever they had been keeping prisoner. The warmth within her footwear that she had been feeling for hours subsided somewhat when the skin of her right foot met the cool air.

Eyes narrowed, Violet gazed at her foot. In the grip of her reddened, bulbous toes was what looked like a little, naked human. She reached out and released her grip, dropping the tiny into the palm of her hand. He jumped in shock as he hit the hand, chilled because of the cold air outside.

“Chris?” Violet asked, in genuine surprise. The little nude man looked exactly like her little brother only... smaller. Much much smaller.

In his sister's hand, Chris turned around to face her. After the nightmarish few hours he'd spent underfoot, the fresh air was refreshing. Even if it meant his big sister, who had always been mean to him when they were growing up, finding him in this state. He would do anything to not be plunged back into that world of greasy, smelly toe flesh. “Violet!” He shouted up at her weakly.

“Oh my god. It is you” Her expression of confusion twisted into one of amusement. “Okay, you must tell me the circumstances that led to you being shrunken and in my old, stinky boot under my big foot. Otherwise I'll start coming to my own conclusions and you will not like that if I'm wrong.”

“W-what do you m-m-mean? What kind of conclusions?” Chris asked in fear.

“Do I really have to point it out? From my perspective, it looks like you shrunk yourself to sniff your big sister's boots and ended up having your dreams come true being stuck there all night accompanied by my foot.”

“Violet! I don't have a foot fetish!” Chris screamed at Violet, blushing as he did because it seemed like giving a believable story was the one way to convince her, yet the truth was also humiliating.

“Oh? Then explain why you were in my boot.”

“I was... spying on you.”

“Spying? On me? Your own sister?” Violet raised an eyebrow, her smile growing alongside her amusement.

“No! No! It's not like that. I was spying on you and Kirsty” Chris said, partially true. He did somewhat have an attraction to his sister.

“You dirty little fucker!” Violet said, laughing. “I should stick you back in my boot as punishment.”

“No please Violet! Anything but that!”

“It was really that bad huh? Well then boy is Angela in for a wide ride.”

“What? Who's Angela?”

“Oh She's mine and Kirsty's new 'friend'. We convinced her to be our little plaything for the night. The two of them are upstairs right now” An evil idea popped into Violet's head. “Hey Chris, did you like watching us do it earlier? Be honest, you can't lie to your big sis.”

“Ermm, yeah” Chris said shamefully.

“In that case, I can cut you a deal. If you lick my toes clean, the toes that you've managed to get familiar with tonight, I'll put you down somewhere where you can watch the three of us going at it. Then you'll get a much nicer ride home tomorrow in my pocket. Hell, if you do a good enough job I'll put you somewhere else... I hope you're not going to make me go into detail” Violet winked at the tiny.

Chris considered the arrangement for a moment. Sure, his sister's feet were utterly rancid, he had no idea when she'd last washed them and they'd been sweating away in boots, for the latter part he'd been an unwilling witness. But seeing a lesbian threesome, only a short distance away? Plus the added bonus of Violet maybe putting him in her panties, shrunken and pressed up against her pussy...

“No” Chris said. The offer wasn't good enough.

Violet sighed. She was more than willing to make the offer better. “Fine, this is the best you're gonna get. Lick my toes clean and you can join in. That's right bro, during our romp me, Kirsty and Angela will use you, slipping you in and out of our dripping wet pussies, playing with your shrunken little penis. You know how hot Kirsty is and I assure you that Angela is a looker too. Oh the things that we do to ea--”

“Deal!” Chris shouted, stood at full mast. He couldn't handle the description, it took all of his willpower not to start tugging at it right there in her hand.

Lips parting, Violet granted her brother a toothy smile “Good choice bro. If you had said no, you might have found yourself back somewhere that you wouldn't want to be.” She chuckled, lowering Chris to the floor, next to one booted foot and one unpleasantly scented bare foot. The sour smell brought his mind back to where he had been only minutes before, trapped in that claustrophobia inducing boot, slimy, stinky toes mashing him over and over. He shuddered.

Violet parted her toes, exposing the rank pits of stench between them. “Go on then. Kiss, lick and clean to your heart's content. No spitting though, I want this to be torturous for you. It has to be since you're getting such a great reward.”

Trying and failing to put the awful smell filling his lungs out of mind, trying to focus on the heavens that lay beyond the hell, Chris advanced on Violet's big toe. It seemed like the best place to start. His hands feebly touched it. Violet giggled. Chris looked up at her, staring down at him. Her very stare seemed to say “Go on” and he assumed that if he kept standing there inactive, she would actually say it herself. Chris turned his eyes back to the toe and licked. Next to her foot, the odour was at its foulest. Cheesy. Thick. Heavy. With that in mind, the taste was even worse. Chris screwed his face up when his taste buds first made contact with the gross toe flesh. He wanted to do it every time after, but kept his nerve. For what felt like ages Chris licked away at his sister's feet. Once the big toe had been thoroughly licked and kissed, he moved in between, lapping at the skin all the way. The flavour between was slightly stronger than on the toes themselves.

Watching her shrunken brother, lapping away at her dirty, reeking toes like a good foot boy, Violet struggled, resisting the urge to play with herself. She didn't push the urge away though. Violet kept it close, nurtured it. This is what she would think about later, when Kirsty was pleasuring her with Angela sucking on her toes. The idea was to have both Angela and Chris worship her stinky feet, to see who did it better, but she had doubts that Angela could beat this. A little shrunken man, all hers, to serve her nasty feet. That idea made her squirm with delight. She wouldn't even have to tell Kirsty, he'd be her dirty little secret, living a life entirely in devotion to a pair of gigantic, stinky feet.

Chris finished, all of the toes were as clean as they could get. For the tiny man, it had seemed like a horrendously long time, every lick would be burned into his memory. He was sure that he'd have nightmares about the experience of cleaning the giant feet of his sister. Violet, on the other hand, wished that it could have lasted longer.

“So, before we, y'know, how did you do it? How did you shrink?” Violet inquired, picking up her brother from the floor.

“At home, there's a shrink controller on my bedside table. I swallowed the stuff that comes with it. It goes into your bloodstream, enables the controller to shrink you. I think I'm gonna get it removed though after this. Overall it's a little too much for me.”

Making a mental note of where the controller was, Violet said “Yeah, yeah of course. Sure” Not really listening.

“Violet? Did you hear me? Are we going upstairs now?” Chris asked. At the thought of what lay ahead, he was once more erect.

Eyeing the tiny man with the erection, Violet smiled “Yeah we're going upstairs, I just need to get you into position. Just a warning, I get sweaty when I'm turned on, my feet especially so.”

“Ermm sis?” Chris spoke, a nervous chuckle escaping him “Why do I need to know that?”

“Because you're going back in my boot silly. Then my foot is gonna join you. Remember, you only cleaned the toes so my sole is still crazy gross. Do let me know if you cum though. It would be so humiliating to be brought to orgasm under my stinky foot, wouldn't it? I will let you out at some point, don't worry. You're gonna be worshipping my feet quite frequently now bro.”

Chris couldn't believe what he was hearing. They had a deal! “You promised Violet!”

“Sadly my lust for a tiny footslave outweighs my honour. It's not like anyone will ever find out that I broke my word. I plan on making your life revolve around these feet from now on.”

Dropping her brother into the boot, Violet hovered her foot above the opening. Counting to five in her head, she sent the foot in after her little foot boy. This time, Violet expertly manoeuvred Chris so that he was under the fleshy ball of her foot, encased in her sweaty sole. She smiled as she felt him struggling under the impossibly heavy blanket of stinky skin. It was like a foot massage. Perfect.

“Are you planning on coming back up anytime soon? Angela is on edge up here!” Kirsty shouted down from upstairs.

“Please! Violet I'm begging you!” Angela gasped loudly, desperate for orgasm.

Kirsty giggled “Hush or I'll do the tongue thing again then stop just before you blow.”

“No Kirsty! Please no!” Angela was serious.

“Here I come Angie” Kirsty laughed and Angela kept yelling opposition, nearing tears of frustration.

Violet somewhat knew how the poor girl felt. She'd managed to hold off on bringing herself to completion with Chris at her feet and grew ever wetter still, with him being tormented by her foot without any hope of escape and the girl upstairs, begging for her to return whilst she suffered at Kirsty's experienced hands. She chuckled, wondering about all of the things she could do with her new toy. All of the torments she could inflict on him with her feet. Soon enough he'd find out how merciless she could be.

Violet made for the stairs. She couldn't keep them waiting forever. Forever was a long time to be miserable for, as Chris would soon realise.

 

Smelliest show on television by duck12345

“And with that, it's time for a commercial break! Will Joe pass the final round, netting himself the jackpot, or will he find himself with absolutely nothing? Find out, after the break!” Smelly Sally said to the cameras, before all the viewers at home would find themselves watching advertisements for a short while, or they would in a few days when this particular episode was broadcast.

The tall, older producer woman wearing a suit and holding a clipboard shouted “Cut!” After hearing this the atmosphere of the entire studio changed. The audience started chatting amongst themselves, discussing what they had just seen. The host let out a sigh, leaning against the wall and waving over an assistant holding her glass of water gratefully. The last remaining contestant, Joe, looked over the moon. He looked to his family in the crowd and waved. Luckily he had spotted them early on in the show, making things much easier when he had to find them.

With him he had brought along his girlfriend Lauren, his younger sister Hannah and his mom Jane. Strangely enough, his mom was missing. Joe frowned and mouthed “Where's mom?” at Lauren and Hannah. Instead of giving an actual answer they just shook their heads, shared a look and started giggling uncontrollably. This only served to confuse Joe even more.

“C'mon hotshot” Smelly Sally said, tugging at his arm “We need to get backstage out of the way so the crew can ready the studio for the final round. Joe gave in and followed her. His mom had probably gone to the bathroom anyway, nothing to worry about.

Once in the break room, Smelly Sally prepared two coffees and handed one to Joe. “Nervous?” She asked, smiled before sipping at the hot caffeinated liquid in a mug.

“Not really honestly, it's been surprisingly easy so far.” Joe answered, trying somewhat to seem cool. Despite her name, Smelly Sally was rather attractive. He already had a girlfriend of course, but he couldn't help but stare at the game show host's more... well formed parts.

“I'm shocked to hear that, with the introduction of our new final round and everything.”

“New final round?” In his research of what to expect when he was accepted for 'Stinkfest Extravaganza', nothing about them changing the final round had come up.

“Yeah, so many people were breezing through our final round, despite the humiliation involved. So the producers upped the jackpot a little and doubled up on the humiliation aspect and the challenge.”

“Oh” Joe wasn't sure how to feel about this turn of events. Until this moment, the $10,000 jackpot had seemed like the easiest payday of his life. The first round had consisted of sniffing strong cheeses whilst answering questions, easy enough. The second round he had to swim through a pool of artificially made sweat. Admittedly, it did smell bad, but it didn't hold a candle to real sweat. The third round, the penultimate round, Joe and other remaining contestant took turns being blindfolded and placed into a 'maze of smells'. At the beginning of this maze each of them sniffed one of Smelly Sally's socks, taken straight from her feet. They had to memorise the smell because she then placed a key inside and hid it in the maze, in which there were a collection of other socks gathered from assorted female members of the audience. Joe had been worried that they might have taken a pair from his mother or sister, knowing from growing up around the duo that any pair of socks belonging to them would pack a punch, but as far as the young man knew his nose had been safe. Not allowed to use his hands unless in the 'safe zone' where there was no smell, Joe had to locate the sock using his nose alone then fish it out using his mouth, bring it back and check inside for the key. Luckily Joe had a sensitive nose and while it made every round more taxing on his senses, it had helped him where he needed it.

“I was wondering how you were keeping so calm. Sorry to burst your bubble Joe” Smelly Sally said before chuckling.

“Can you not give me a hint or anything?” Joe tried desperately.

“Nope” Smelly Sally said with a touch too much joy “My lips are sealed. It's not often I get to see a contestant experience a round with no prior knowledge. All I will tell you is that it will definitely be stinkier than my socks were.”

“Awh you're cruel Smelly Sally. I feel like a guinea pig in an experiment right now.”

“Hahaha” Smelly Sally laughed, slapping Joe on the shoulder “Don't get too worked up about it. Do start drinking your coffee soon though, we don't have too long left.” The young host made as is to leave for her dressing room before pausing “Oh yeah Joe, in your dressing room there should have been a one piece suit left hung up for you. It may be a little tight but it is a necessity that you wear it. Don't worry about any... ahem, exposure, this is going on television eventually and you will be sufficiently covered.”

With that, Joe was left alone in the break room, fidgeting with his mug, the substance within slowly dwindling with every mouthful. He couldn't merely sit pondering what lay in store for him forever though, and proceeded to set aside a half finished cup of coffee and went on a short journey to his dressing room. It wasn't his personally, like the one Smelly Sally was in, but it was loaned to him so long as he was on the show.

Hung on a coat hanger, the only item on the clothing rail save for more empty coat hangers, was a handless and footless jumpsuit, all one piece. It was a dark hue of blue, thick black lines running up the arms and legs. Joe approached and felt one of the arms, rubbing the material between his fingers. The thing didn't feel unlike rubber, though far more yielding. The contestant stripped out of his own clothes, hanging them on the spare hangers and equipped the rubber-like jumpsuit, feeling it cling to his body. The closest thing that Joe had ever worn to this was a wetsuit one time when he thought it would be fun to go surfing. It wasn't.

Remembering Smelly Sally's remark Joe looked down at his crotch, finding it well padded and protected from any unexpected swelling from within thankfully.

The time to return to the stage had come at last. Joe made some last minute adjustments to how his tight outfit sat against his skin. Shaking a little with nerves, very different composure than he had before coming backstage, his hand clasped the door handle and twisted it. Retracing the steps he took to get here, Joe shortly emerged on the stage, the previous layout having been switched around almost completely.

Centrepiece to the setup was a large, long transparent structure. At the side closest to Joe's stage entrance, the structure was tallest, slightly taller than himself. Set into the back was a strange object, a metal rod with three discs placed vertically along the length and ending in a red ball. As you travelled along the inside, the way became smaller and smaller, tapering off into a tiny tube that you would have to be about an inch tall to pass through the furthest point. So far, nothing absolutely terrible could be seen, until Joe's eyes reached the equally see-through dome connected to the dreadfully small end of the transparent corridor. Within the dome were three things, well, technically five if you counted the pairs as singular.

Standing not far from the end wall, placed centrally, was a miniature pedestal with a miniature button on top. Then came the part that intimidated Joe. Outside of the dome sat his mother. She had spotted him, waving excitedly, clearly happily to be included in the show. She seemed very comfortable in the seat she had been given, despite the fact that both of her feet were stuck into the dome, totally bare. At the ankles were airtight seals. Between his mother's feet were the pedestal and a fan/air blower combo, simultaneously heating the air in the dome and blowing the warm air down the length of the structure. Parallel to the pair of big feet were similar metal rods to the one present at the start of the corridor, the balls on the tips following the movement of the foot closest to them.

“Okay, feet I get, they smell bad. But my mom's feet? That's gross.” Joe said to no one at all, a little stunned at the sight.

“Hey I don't know man. They just pay me to control the lights” said a man in a uniform, in earshot of Joe with a selection of levers and buttons in front of him.

“Oh right, uhh I wasn't saying that it was yo--” Joe started to apologise for the misunderstanding but was cut off by the blasting music of the show's theme tune.

“Welcome back to Stinkfest Extravaganza! I am your host, Smelly Sally! Remember folks, if your nose can't handle the smell, you're gonna be in hell.” Smelly Sally stood centre stage, dazzling the audience and cameras. They went wild with excitement.

“I'm sure you all remember, but I'm about to remind you anyway; before the break we found ourselves with one last contestant, Joe! He has overcome three stinky challenges so far, now it is time to see if he can withstand one more. Long time viewers and newcomers alike will not recognise the apparatus behind me as it is a completely new addition to our show!” Smelly Sally gestured to the see-through construction behind her. “The lovely lady who graciously accepted our request to borrow her feet is none other than the contestant's mother, Jane! Can we get a big cheer for Jane?”

“WOOOOOOOO” the crowd cheered loudly, causing Jane to blush and smile bashfully.

“Aww isn't she a sweet lady? But enough on that, I bet you're all itching to find out the details of this round, huh?” the audience answered all together with a positive. Smelly Sally closed her eyes and treated everyone to a sweet smile before continuing. “Well, our contestant will get in the big side where he will be safe from any smells, for a short time anyway. The machine set between the beautiful feet of our volunteer Jane will both heat up the air in that dome and her bare feet, making them nice and sweaty, and blow the air towards Joe. Once Joe makes it to the dome and pushes the button, he wins our jackpot of $15,000!”

Waiting until the next bout of cheers subsided, the host carried on “'But Smelly Sally' I hear you ask, 'How is a tall young man like Joe supposed to fit through that little space and reach the button?' That's where the challenge comes in. To maximise humiliation just for the entertainment of our beloved viewers, I shall be asking Joe intimate questions. As the round goes on the questions will become more and more revealing and by the end we will all know Joe so much more profoundly than we already do. The snag is that every time he answers truthfully, as determined by our lie detector, the shrink ray positioned behind him will make him slightly smaller. You may be wondering what those almost identical ray barrels in the dome with Jane's feet are. Those are stink rays. For every correct answer not only will Joe get smaller, Jane's feet will get even stinkier! There is no actual time limit here, the round goes on until our contestant either reaches the button and walks away with the money, or when he gives up by shouting 'Smelly Sally, I beg you to let me out of here!' At which point he will lose the ability to claim the jackpot, but will be utterly at my mercy because I can take as long as I want to free him. While having no time limit may seem like it'll make this easy, I assure you that won't be the case. Regardless of whether or not our contestant is getting questions right or wrong, regardless of how rapidly he answers, the stink rays will fire every minute. We've yet to see the limit of the stink ray's power, I wonder if Joe will experience it tonight?”

Joe was sweating bullets of fear right about now. Nothing about this sounded worth doing until he thought about the jackpot that was potentially minutes away. All that he had to do was answer the possibly embarrassing questions as fast as he could, hit the button and get out of there. Easy enough.

Brought forward by Smelly Sally's ushering hand, Joe walked onstage, waving to the people watching. “Tell me Joe, are you ready to begin?” the host asked him.

“As ready as I'll ever be Smelly Sally.”

“Great! Let's get you nice and secure in there. You're not permitted to move until the siren. If your feet are detected leaving the pressure plate, your punishment will be your mom's feet getting a precursory shot from the stink rays.” Not far away, Jane giggled and shook her feet in amusement.

“Whilst Joe gets into the apparatus, Jane, have you ever been shot by a stink ray before?” Smelly Sally asked Jane, leaving Joe to get into the structure alone. As soon as the door closed it sealed shut with a hiss. Joe gave it a push, finding it to have absolutely no give. He was locked in here. A light, warm breeze was blowing soothingly against his skin. At least, it was soothing until he took a sniff. Feet. His mom's feet no less. Taking a glance down the narrowing path, he saw that the heater part of the fan was orange, already turned on and making those feet sweat. That explained the smell. Joe just wondered how much worse it could possibly get, if this was the lowest point.

“Nope. Never” Jane answered.

“I suppose I should ask you if you want us to quickly try it on you, just to get you ready?”

“Hmm” Jane thought about it, not seeing the look of trepidation on her son's face “It's probably for the best. What does it actually do?”

“Well” Smelly Sally began to explain “the stink ray will heighten the natural aroma of your feet, amplifying the already present smell particles. It adds nothing new. So for example, the effects of a stink ray would be near unnoticeable on a part of the body that doesn't smell as much, such as the elbow; whereas on what we call 'stink zones', places such as the feet or armpit, the effects are severely more pronounced.”

“In that case, go for it” Jane happily agreed, scrunching her toes decorated with black nail polish up in anticipation.

All Joe wanted to do was shout “NO!” and change his mother's mind. Couldn't she understand that she was making this more difficult than it already is? Both stink rays fired at the same time, a narrow blue laser zapping Jane's feet. The effects were immediately noticeable. A look of disgust crossed Joe's face as the far stinker air was blown his way.

“Would you take a look at poor Joe's face, this is going to be fun” Smelly Sally chuckled, promoting the laughter from the audience that followed. “Take your position Joe, unless of course you want those things to fire again?”

Without hesitation Joe stood bravely on the pressure plate, enduring the smelly wind tickling his face. He was ready to begin at the drop of a hat. The sooner this was over with, the better. “Aaaaaaaand go!” Smelly Sally commanded. Instantly Joe flew forward, pretty much diving from the pressure plate. Then the siren sounded. Smelly Sally started laughing, the crowd joining in with her. Joe cursed himself for falling for the trick.

“Oh dear! It looks like our contestant moved before the siren. I think we all know what that means!” Either Smelly Sally was an incredible actress, or she enjoyed seeing people suffer because she managed to sound very excited. The stink rays fired for the second time, ramping up the stench further.

“I thought my feet smelled bad after work, I'd hate to find out what they smell like now!” Jane commented, also joining in with the laughter. Joe wasted no time getting back into position.

This time when Smelly Sally told him to go, Joe ignored her. Instead he did the correct thing and waiting for the siren before going. Smelly Sally read him the first question “Tell me Joe, what was the name of your childhood pet?”

If all the questions are so easy, perhaps this round won't be so bad after all. Joe thought to himself as he moved as far into the structure as he possibly could at his full size. There was no point answering right away if he didn't need to. Eventually the walls were squeezing him and there was no way to progress further. The smell of his mother's feet was ever present, the tainted air filling his lungs growing stronger ever step he took forward. “She was called Squeak!” He yelled.

“Correct!” Smelly Sally announced with glee. All three rays fired together. Joe was overcome by a strange sensation as a portion of his height disappeared, just as the strong foot aroma was ramped up once more. Only three shots in and Jane's feet already smelt much worse than any feet Joe had had the displeasure of sampling. It was potent enough for the young man to taste it on his tongue just by breathing. However his now smaller size meant he could progress further.

“Next question!” Smelly Sally called out “Why did Jane have to get rid of dear old Squeak?”

The question caught Joe a little off guard. He looked at Smelly Sally who was sporting a devious smile, clearly aware of the answer. His gaze shifted to his mother who was watching him with curiosity. When Joe had been younger he had accidentally lost Jane's favourite piece of jewellery, a silver ring that matched with one her best friend had. To avoid getting into trouble Joe had blamed it on Squeak, their dog, unaware that his mom would be angry enough to give her away for eating something. He could never bring himself to own up to the truth. But now there was money on the line. She couldn't be too mad at him after all his time, could she?

“Because I lied!” Joe answered loudly as he found himself stuck once again “I lost mom's favourite ring and told her that the dog must have eaten it.” Joe winced as the words left his mouth, sneaking a glance at his mom. She looked far from happy to hear the news, but it didn't look like it took her by surprise. “I'm sorry mom” Joe muttered quietly to himself. He promised himself that he'd treat her if he won the jackpot. The booing from the crowd wasn't helpful.

“Correct!” Smelly Sally announced, signalling the ray guns to fire again. Joe felt very odd being smaller than he was supposed to be. He was usually quite tall, nearing the six foot mark. If he had to estimate how tall he stood now, he would guess somewhere near four foot.

Apparently a minute had just ticked past because up ahead the stink rays fired without the influence of any questions being answered. This time the smell became powerful enough to sting his eyes slightly. It was incredibly distracting when it felt like someone was wafting a block of extra mature cheddar under your nose, even at such a distance.

“How many school reports did you hide from your mother, afraid that she would get angry at your poor performance?” Smelly Sally wasted no time asking her next question.

For a moment, Joe had to think. The vile odour infesting his airways was slowing down his thought process. He couldn't remember “Do you need an exact number?” Joe desperately asked the host.

“No” Smelly Sally replied after an annoyingly long pause. Joe had surged forward whilst waiting and become lodged between the walls again, hands trapped by his sides, unable to offer his nose the feeble protection of pinched fingers like he had been doing frequently. “We will accept a more general answer.”

“A lot!” Joe shouted instantly “I threw a lot of them away! I didn't get the best grades and teachers always had something bad to say. I knew mom would be angry if she saw them.”

It took a little longer this time before Smelly Sally called out “Correct!” Joe had feared that his answer wasn't enough. He slipped closer to his goal, standing about halfway down the transparent structure. “Even if he does end up winning” Joe overheard his mother saying to one of the stage helpers “That boy of mine is in trouble.”

“Say Joe, I'm sure your sister has plenty of hot friends” Smelly Sally started, a smirk on her face. Already he was worried as it was obvious where this was going “Have you ever been... intimate with any of them?”

The end was in sight. Joe could see the tiny hole leading to the dome. “Yes!” He answered. Every time Joe had to shout louder as his voice was dwindling with his body.

“Correct!” Smelly Sally said. Jane's feet were shot twice this time; the first due to the correct answer given, the second due to the passing of another minute. Those feet were excessively strong now, surely surpassing human boundaries. It was like his mom had neglected to wash her feet for the last few years.

“WHAT!?” Joe heard Hannah's voice from the audience. He glimpsed her face and she was pissed, far more enraged than their mother. “Which one Joe? Who did you fuck?”

“Gonna have to bleep that” Smelly Sally commented dryly.

“IT WAS JESSICA OKAY?” Joe answered his sister's question. He was taken by surprise when the stink and shrink rays fired upon answering. He had thought that it was only Smelly Sally's questions that mattered. Joe was under one foot tall now, the substantially scented air weighing down on his small body.

“We can ask our own questions?” Jane asked the host.

“Of course. I encourage you to keep them highly personal to maximise embarrassment.”

“Hold on a moment, I ain't done” Hannah said, leaving her seat and stomping over. Security guards stepped forward but the smiling, suit wearing producer waved her hand at them, calling them off. “When was this Joe? When did you sleep with one of my best friends?”

“Ummm, it was... two years ago! At a party!” Joe lied, eyeing his girlfriend nervously, she was watching the exchange intently. This time, Joe didn't shrink and Jane's feet didn't get any smellier. Well, not from the stink rays anyway, they were still sweating intensely due to the heater in close proximity.

“Incorrect!” Smelly Sally shouted happily.

Damn that lie detector.

“Wait, why would you lie about when you did it Joe, when you've already admitted to doing it?” Hannah asked, confused. Judging by the look on Lauren's face, she'd already figured out why.

“Fine!” By Joe's reasoning, the secret was already out. It didn't take a genius to work out that the reason he was lying was because it had occurred when he was with Lauren. “It happened last year, in June when you were away with mom. She came over and it just kinda happened.” Joe admitted with shame.

The sensation of becoming smaller was evidence to the truth of his answer. “Correct!” The passage into the dome was almost doable. Joe guessed that he'd need to answer two, maybe three more questions. Though he didn't know how much more of his mother's reeking feet he could endure. Every breath was torment. Not only were the stink rays increasing the level of odour, the closing distance and heater were doing work too. Right on cue another minute passed, accompanied by a stink ray shot.

Lauren had stood up now, looking shaken, and joined Hannah on stage. “Joe. We were together last year in June. D-did you cheat on me Joe?” She asked with a cool, calm voice, surprising considering the accusation.

Silent seconds ticked on by. Joe didn't want to answer, even though it would bring him closer to victory. “We're waiting. The latest question stands” Smelly Sally pressed with mock sternness.

“Yes” Joe answered, his head hung low.

A small sob from Lauren was the first thing Joe heard “How could you?” She said, her voice a whisper. The next sound was the deafening booing of the audience. Third was the rays all firing in unison, lastly came Smelly Sally's confirmation.

As Joe's sister escorted the upset Lauren away, she glared back at him. Joe simply proceeded onwards, eyes set on the prize. He was nearing one inch tall (perhaps short would be more accurate) meaning that he could fit his body partway through the tiny hole leading to the dome. In fact, Joe was eager enough to get this over with this that he attempted to push more than just his head through, leading to him getting stuck, arms and head in the dome itself.

Even with the ability to cover his nostrils with his fingers, the smell that Joe was currently experiencing was otherworldly. It seemed as though only scraps of his mother's now inhuman foot stench had been blown his way whilst the rest had been gathering here, gaining potency with every passing second. The hot air trapped in the dome had been made unbearably humid and thick with his mom's salty sweat. The smell was strong enough to be both visible, tainting the air with a revolting green hue, and heavy, making it so that Joe could physically feel it being processed within his shrunken body.

“NEXT QUESTION! PLEASE!” Joe begged the host, staring at her with pitiful, pleading eyes.

“What do you think guys? Does he deserve another question? Or does he deserve to stew in mommy's cheesy foot odour for a little longer?”

“Just leave him there!” A particularly sadistic girl in the audience called out, much to the delight of her friends. The other responses from the audience were of the same ilk.

“As much as I agree with you all, the show must go on!” Smelly Sally announced, sparing the trapped, tiny contestant a teasing wink. Though Joe was happy it wasn't up to the audience to decide, he didn't appreciate the delay when stuck in this precarious situation. “I'll leave the last question to you Jane. Is there anything you'd like to ask your son?” Smelly Sally spoke to Joe's mom.

“Yeah, just one” Jane wore a steely expression on her face. A mix of disappointment and anger. “Joe sweetie, before I ask, I need you to agree to something.”

“What is it mom?” Joe shouted back so that she could hear him. His voice wasn't very powerful when he stood nearly an inch in height, choking on reeking foot fumes.

“You need to agree, in front of all these people, to let me punish you when we get home. To punish you for lying to me. To punish you for crossing Hannah's boundaries. To punish you for breaking that poor girl's heart.” Jane said with conviction.

Considering it for a moment, Joe couldn't see why not. He was already in a miserable position, why not get fifteen grand out of it? “Sure mom. I deserve it. Punish me how you see fit. Just let me win.”

Jane smiled. “Very well. How would you best describe the smell flowing into your nose right now Joe? How would you describe my foot odour?”

“The most terrible smell I have ever faced. It's... near indescribable how stinky your feet are right now mom.” At last, the shrink ray fired for the last time today. Joe, now exactly one inch tall, crawled through into the dome. The shrink rays fired above his head, somehow increasing the insane stench.

Joe stared at the titanic monstrosities that were his mother's sweaty, stinky feet. They had turned an aggressive red colour, coated in a layer of sour moisture. Under the effects of the heat Jane flexed and scrunched her soles every so often, and wiggled her long toes. The tiny man marvelled at the amount of wrinkles that appeared when she scrunched up her feet, only into disperse in a canvas of smooth, yet slimy, skin.

Each step towards the button was a fresh torment for Joe's nose, the heat and thickness of the air growing. Eventually he stood primed to press the button and win his jackpot. One last look up at his mom from down between her massive feet told him that the hell wouldn't end here. A smirk was present on her face and though she was looking at her son, her eyes were glazed over. Not that Joe would know this, but she was thinking about how best to teach her son a lesson, and was wondering if the producers would let her 'borrow' a stink ray. Perhaps they wouldn't even need to grow him back, for the time being at least.

Joe's miniscule hand pressed the button. He was $15,000 richer, but at what cost?

 

3 months later

“Mom! I'm home!” Hannah shouted, drenched in sweat from her run in the midday summer sun. A towel hung on a nearby hook, prepared by herself before she went out. The young woman wiped down her face gratefully, dumping the towel onto the floor when finished.

“Hi honey! I'm still in Joe's room!” Jane replied loudly from upstairs.

“I'll be a couple minutes!” Hannah strode into the kitchen, pouring a glass of water before gulping it down thirstily. “Ah. Damn that's good after such a tough run.” She said to herself. Now with nothing holding her back, a gleeful smile crawled onto Hannah's face, those toned legs of hers carrying her quickly up to join her mother and brother.

The fanciest door in the house belonged to Joe without a shadow of a doubt. It was the most high tech door that Hannah had ever seen, built with intention of quarantining diseased air, however Jane had purchased it for a far different reason. Hannah punched in the four digit code and the door slid open with a whoosh, allowing the girl in her late teens access to her brother's room.

Joe's stuff had been gotten rid of months ago. It was necessary for the redesigning process. All the walls had to be altered in order to be utterly odour-proof to protect the rest of the house. Air filtration had to be installed in the ceiling and two heating systems had to be installed within the room. The room itself felt like standing outside in the summer heat all over again. That $15,000 jackpot had been put to good use.

Jane was sat in one of the three pieces of equipment in the room. A chair. The older female turned slightly, giving her daughter a smile and a wave. “Is he behaving today?” Hannah asked her mom as she took the chair directly opposite.

“He is now” Jane informed Hannah “At first he wasn't particularly compliant, but as usual after a few shots of this” Jane gestured to the stink ray holstered to the side of her chair “Joe was licking and kissing like a pro.”

Hannah couldn't but giggle when she witnessed the scene before her. Between the two chairs was a transparent dome, a thick black foundation underneath it. There were four seal-able holes on the dome, two pairs facing each chair. Currently, Jane's legs occupied two of them, the seal locked around her calves. This meant that both of her feet were inside the dome, free to play with the prisoner as Jane desired.

The prisoner was Joe, as you might have guessed. Still one inch tall and now nude, the young man was mostly immobile, his wrists bound behind his back and his knees and ankles also bound together. All he could do was lay there, sometimes roll around a little. Right now though, one of Jane's feet was over him, pinning him to the floor whilst he licked what his tongue could reach of her disgustingly stinky sole. The air within the dome was steamy and had the green hue as evidence had a stink ray had been used several times on Jane's feet, bringing their stink level to an impossible state.

“Ergh, gross” Hannah commented, still giggling slightly. Jane couldn't help but smile either. Hannah slipped her own feet out of her running shoes with some exertion, impressed by how sweaty she'd managed to get her white ankle socks today.

As the young woman peeled them off, Jane noticed too “Wow it must be super hot out there today, those things are soaked!”

“Yeah it certainly was mom. A lot of it could be due to me pushing myself a little further too today.”

“I'm so proud of you sweetie. You've become such a good runner.” Hannah blushed at her mom's compliment, reaching down for a handle on the black base under the dome. A tray appeared in a smooth sliding motion, filled with many pairs of dirty socks stuffed inside. Feeling them with her fingers, Hannah picked the least damp pair and removed them before placing them into her vacant running shoes.

“How many shots do you think he deserves today mom?” Hannah asked with a grin.

“Hmmm” Jane thought about it for a few moments, her foot that wasn't being used to torture her son swaying nonchalantly. “Three for your socks. Then I'll let you decide for your feet.”

“Hold your breath mom” Withdrawing the stink ray from the side of her own chair, Hannah gave both socks three blasts from the stink ray, quickly putting them into the tray and sliding it back inside. A click sounded and both of them released their breath. Those socks would now work to make the air inside the dome stinkier and more humid, thanks to the second, more powerful heater in the room located at the very bottom of the dome's black base. That was the reason for the thousands of near invisible holes in the floor of the dome.

“How many blasts did you give your feet mom?” Hannah asked.

“I think I got up to about seven before your brother started behaving.”

“Seven it is” Hannah said with a smile. Neither of the two heard it, but Joe let out a tiny groan into his mother's smelly foot. “One more time mom” Hannah said, meaning for Jane to hold her breath once more. Seven blasts to each foot caused such a strong level of stink that even when Hannah's feet, a size smaller than her mother's, would pass through the seal, Hannah would have to endure the remnant of the odour for a minute or so before it was filtered out of the room. The sealed worked by opening when pressure was applied to the outside, then closing around any object inserted, preventing the vile air within form escaping.

When Hannah's feet finally entered the dome, Joe's struggled around under his mom's foot, unable to cope with the combination of two different enhanced foot odours. “Worship time is over Joe” Jane stated, lifting her foot from the tiny young man, letting it join the other in looming ominously over him, toes wiggling hungrily. Hannah's feet did the same as her mother's, the bright blue polish of her younger toenails contrasting the shiny black that Jane always went with.

“It's time for wrestling practice” Jane told Joe. Though Joe wasn't the one who would be practising. It was an activity where Jane and Hannah would wrestle with their feet, fighting for Joe's small body. It often meant a world of hell for the prisoner, crushed beneath and between four smelly feet over and over again, being drenched in their revolting sweat.

“What are we playing for this time mom?” Hannah asked as she made the first of many moves, slamming the soft, fleshy ball of her foot down on her brother, keeping it firm whilst Jane's toes wormed away at two different angles, trying to access her son. Hannah giggled. Those long toes managed to tickle her feet.

“How about... winner feeds Joe tonight?” Jane suggested, finally slipping Joe out from under Hannah's sole in a cage of greasy toes.

“Yes yes yes!” Hannah said excitedly, her concentration breaking for a moment before going right back to retrieve her brother. “What's he having?”

“I was thinking of doing creamy mashed potatoes again, it works so well with the feeding method.” Jane answered, trying not to laugh. One of Hannah's feet had trapped her own, the other wriggling its toes at Jane's exposed and trapped sole. When Jane finally started spluttering with laughter, her toes gave way slightly. Hannah took full advantage, expertly knocking her mother's foot away and replacing the toe cage with another ceiling of sole.

But this time, Hannah was intent to hold onto her brother. She dragged him over to her other foot and sandwiched both feet together, entombing Joe in sweaty foot flesh. Try as Jane might, she couldn't get Joe back. “I give” She said.

“Yes!” Hannah celebrated, separating her soles. Since Joe was stuck due to the pressure and sweat, she had to use her toes to peel him off. Dropping to the floor, Hannah looked down at him. “Guess what bro? I'm feeding you tonight! And it'll be your favourite too, mashed potatoes. Emphasis on the TOES. I hope you're ready to feast from my feet, because I feel like I have another run in me before dinner time; add some extra cheese hahaha.”

Joe could only cry. Helpless to the whims of his cruel mother and sister. He may have done some bad stuff, but Joe didn't think he deserved this. Every day he ate his food from their feet. The water bowl that was placed in his cage every few hours, filtered through a sweaty sock, had to be drank as quickly as possible before it evaporated due to the hot conditions of his prison. Although that wasn't to say that he wouldn't drink enough sweat to sustain him during the inevitable foot worshipping. There was no escape from the smell, if the feet of his mother or sister weren't in the dome with him, the socks placed beneath the floor were formidable enough. And even through all this Joe was expected to do as either of them asked, worshipping or rubbing their gargantuan soles and toes on command, unless he wanted them to make continued use of the stink ray.

“Since that didn't last long mom, do you wanna go again, just for fun?” Hannah asked.

“You're on!” Jane said, making the first move this time, once more plunging Joe into a battle between two pairs of two titanic, unbelievably stinky feet.

 

Happily married by duck12345

Already up and showered nice and early, Veronica slipped her bare feet into her old black flats, to warm them up a little before it was time for school. She wiggled her toes beforehand of course, admiring both the neat crimson toenails that her pedicurist had given her and the thick gold bands made to fit each of her second toes perfectly. Veronica taking her 'husband' to school and sitting in a class with people much less than half her age, it made her feel so young again. The mother of two giggled, much as she did whenever she thought about her 'husband'. Although he wasn't really her husband, he was married to a part of her.

Heading downstairs, Veronica went to the kitchen and started making some breakfast. As she was preparing her ingredients, she paused and thought for a few moments before walking back into the living room and stopping at the base of the stairs. “Sophie!” She shouted up, knowing her daughter was awake because she had heard the alarm going off. Likely the eighteen year old was laid in her bed, unwilling to get up just yet but trying to find a good excuse to force herself out. “I'm cooking breakfast, is your brother having some?”

A loud, tired groan could be heard before any response. “No. Sean was bad yesterday. He'll have to wait for lunch” Sophie yelled back down to her mother.

“Okay honey!” Veronica said, returning to the kitchen with a knowing smile, shaking her head slowly. “Such a rebellious boy.” She first stopped at a whiteboard before the grill, picking out a red marker pen and adding a tally mark to the hundreds already on there, right where the black mark that she had erased just that very morning had been.

Sophie eventually made her way downstairs to join her mother. It was a timely entrance, Veronica had pretty much just finished plating up some breakfast for herself and her daughter. Rashers of bacon, juicy sausages, peppered scrambled egg, hash browns, half a grilled tomato, beans and two slices of toast on each. In her hands Sophie had carried with her a rather dirty looking white sock. The opening had been closed off and knotted. There was something inside the sock, evident from the movement. As she sat down at the dining table she dumped the sealed sock at her bare feet. The girl's hair was still damp from her morning shower.

While Veronica brought the plates over to the table with a pleasant, maternal smile, Sophie played with the being trapped in her sock with her bare feet, poking at it with her toes, which were topped with clumsily done, chipped black nail polish. They sat eating away at the delicious food, chatting idly about a variety of subjects, mostly school.

“So mom, have Sean and I got any interesting lessons today?” Sophie asked as she toyed with a chunk of sausage, impaling it on her fork in the process.

“You should know you're own schedule by now Sophie!” Veronica scolded playfully, giving the girl a nudge under the table with her feet. “You've got gym class third period honey, your favourite.”

A huge smile appeared on the girl's face, any remaining tiredness disappearing “Right before lunchtime too! Oh man Sean is gonna have one tasty lunch today.”

Veronica laughed “Yes he is. I think you should feed him today, he might get bored of his wife's 'cooking' if he has it too often.”

“Really mom!?” Sophie asked excitedly, becoming even more excited when her mother confirmed it with a nod.

As always, Veronica had made too much food. Once Sophie had eaten her fill, Veronica combined their leftovers onto one plate, making sure to cut up any bigger chunks into bite-size pieces. “Come on honey, retrieve your brother so that you can start filling up your sock before it gets too cold.”

“Okay mom” Sophie put the tied on the table and adeptly undid the knot, grabbed the toe end and tipped the sock upside down. A little, 3 inch tall young man was deposited on the table. “Morning bro! How was another night in my stinky sock? You could have been sleeping with one of your wives but no, you had to disobey me when I asked for a foot massage after soccer practice.”

“Enough already petal, prepare your brother's lunch and get ready for school” Veronica said. Sophie emptied the contents of the leftovers plate into the smelly sock and put it on. By the time lunch arrived, the food would be warm, mushy and flavoured by sweaty feet, ready for Sean to consume.

“So slimy!” Sophie commented, giggling, before running off upstairs.

“So little man” Veronica said to Sean as she kicked off her flats under the table. Her legs rose up, planting her big feet on the table, allowing her son to see her milky soles, already slightly moist with perspiration. “Did you miss your wives whilst you had a sleepover with your sister?”

Sean, scented by his sister's footsweat, nodded his head. He was tired, kept awake by the odour of last night's prison. You'd have thought he'd be used to it by now in the three years since he'd been shrunken but that was not the case. When he was seventeen, his mom had shrunk him for his bad behaviour and failing in school. His grades hadn't been good enough and the school had told him that if he didn't improve, Sean would be held back a year. To combat this, Veronica had initiated a shrinking punishment where until he improved, Sean would remain under her feet, doing whatever she commanded. Since he would become independent of his mother's legal ability to do as she pleased with him once he became eighteen, she had the evil idea of marrying him to her feet and obtaining the rights to continue her domination.

“They've missed you too baby, come give them a kiss” Veronica said, smiling a him. Sean didn't even try to resist, despite her kind personality Veronica was capable of terrible things with those large, sweaty feet. Her son obediently walked over and reached her foot, then begun kissing her heel. The heel of Veronica's foot, much like the rest of her foot flesh, was soft even though she often wore shoes barefoot. Sean didn't enjoy feet in the slightest, but he had to admit that the softness of his mother's feet was preferable to the calloused feet of his younger sister.

“Good boy” Veronica said, pulling some miniature tape from her pocket. Sean sighed when he noticed. He knew this was coming, after all, he'd experienced it almost every morning for the past few years. She leaned forward and grabbed Sean's body in her hand. Before attaching him to her sole, Veronica brought her son over to her face. “Wow son” She chuckled “You really do smell! I'm sorry but we don't have time to wash you Seanie, it's almost time for school.”

“It's okay mom” Sean reassured his mother, lying obviously. He had to lie, there wasn't a lot her could do to stop Veronica from doing what she wished.

“Do you have anything to say to mommy before you go to school?” Sean fought the urge to wince when she said this. He hated when she called herself that.

“I love you mommy”

She smiled dazzlingly in response “Mommy loves you too sweetie, but I know two gals who love you more” The friendly smile twisted into a cheeky grin as Veronica moved her son to the bottom of her foot, pushing him into the pillowy skin of the ball of her foot. Her other hand dextrously taped each of his tiny limbs and torso tightly to her sole, making sure that he could only move his head and waist. Restricted movement of course, just enough so that he had a larger area to kiss and lick whilst he was trapped under her sweating foot. At first, Veronica had to use both hands to bind her son against her foot but after doing the action so many times she had become proficient in using one hand. Once secure, Veronica extended a single finger and traced up and down Sean's tiny foot with her red fingernail, eyes watching his sudden struggles intently. She continued tickling him and watching him try to writhe around for an uncomfortable amount of time, longer than was necessary to see if he was sufficiently immobile.

“You're so cute son. If you weren't married to mommy's feet, I'd bet you'd be kissing all kinds of pretty girls. Don't think I can't feel little Sean poking me either. Feel free to relieve yourself as much as you want today, she is your wife after all” Sean had indeed become erect during the struggle, mostly due to all the grinding against her soft, warm flesh that the tickling had forced him to do. Somehow during his 'marriage' Veronica had started seeing her feet as somewhat independent. She would never dream of doing incestuous with her son but she had no problem with her feet doing it. From sensation and Sean's regular sexual deprivation alone her hot, sweaty feet had no problem extracting countless orgasms from her son over the years spent under them, starting with their wedding night. Veronica had insisted that the marriage be properly consummated despite Sean's desperate protests. He detested the stinky appendages that completely dominated his life and essentially having intercourse with them was beyond humiliating.

“Well, time to go to school. I'll see you later, you and Sophie have gym class today” Unseen by her, Sean's eyes went wide. Gym class was the worst because Veronica used it as an excuse to wear her reeking, ancient sneakers and get as sweaty as possible. Her voice dropped in volume and became menacing as she continued “If you're a good boy and give my foot plenty of kisses, I won't forgot to change out of those nasty sneakers after gym class again.” Sean suspected that his mom was more sadistic than she liked to admit, as she found any excuse to increase his suffering by wearing her sneakers.

With that, Veronica removed her feet from the table, lowering them down and slipping them back into her shoes. After so much use, her flats had a mild odour to them and because she'd put them on beforehand they were already heated. Veronica wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she loved the feeling of having a tiny underfoot. It was part of the reason she was so insistent on keeping Sean's punishment going, putting her creativity to good use with tormenting him was fun too and all the foot worshipping was something that she didn't see herself ever willingly giving up.

“I hope you're ready Sophie, it's time to go!” Veronica shouted as she arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

“I'm coming” Sophie yelled back, running out of her room and down the stairs. She was still wearing her unwashed socks. Once her school shoes were on, it was time to go.

The two walked to school. Unfortunately for Sean, the sun was out in full force today and he knew as with years of being under his mom's foot came knowledge of her perspiration patterns and he could determine whether it was hot or cold by the amount her feet sweated. It wasn't long before the duo arrived at school, greeted by a group of Sophie's friends waiting for them.

 

It hadn't been an easy day for Sean, it never was. In the last lesson of the day, Sean was still taped to his mother's now considerably stinkier feet, bare and propped up on a desk. The students sat near Sean's desk, where Veronica was sat, had to hold their noses to diminish the odour tainting the air. The students were all Sophie's age as Sean had been held back in the final year of high school for a while, it wasn't easy to get good grades when all the studying he did was listening to teachers lecture from the sole of a foot. At first the scenario was unbearably embarrassing for the young man, he would cry when the young, attractive girls laughed at his miserable situation, teasing him about the smell. The humiliation had lessened somewhat over time, but the constant stink and flavour hadn't become any less unpleasant.

Veronica was reading a book, not needing to pay any attention to the teacher. She would frequently flex her feet and use the other foot to play with and torment her tiny son, her favourite move was pushing his face deep into her foot flesh with her big toe. Sophie, sat at the back of the class, saw her mom do this and suppressed a laugh. The girl wriggled her toes, remembering lunchtime, having her tiny brother lick the creamy breakfast mush from her foot, cleaning it for her. Afterwards she made sure he sucked all of the mush out of the sock's fabric and put it right back on. She had revelled in the act, making sure her friends were filming it on their phones.

The bell rang, signalling the end of class. Every student in the classroom sighed with relief, even Sean. This served as a nice reminder that another miserable day had an end in sight, one day closer to his eventual (hopeful) release. As far as he knew, Veronica had no plans this evening and so all that awaited him at home was foot massaging and worshipping, before a night that will most likely be spent in sneakers. “Say goodbye to everyone Sean, it's home time!” His mother teased, earning a round of laughter from the students.

Waiting until Sophie had finished parting ways with her friends,Veronica, her daughter and her son all walked home together, just like how they arrived, only with both of them having significantly stinkier feet.

At home, Veronica took a seat on the couch and removed the sneaker containing her son, propping the foot up on the other leg's knee. Her face looked down at Sean, helpless and stuck to her smelly foot. “Damn mom, put your damn shoes back on!” Sophie joked, pinching her nose mockingly and running up the stairs.

“I think your sister really ought to mind her manners, don't you think Sean?” Sean kissed her foot once, pressing his lips into her sole as firmly as possible to make sure she felt it. This was how Sean communicated with his mom when he was taped to her foot.

“Oh yeah, I totally forgot to tell you Sean, I'm heading out into town with the girls tonight, I hope you don't mind” Sean's heart sank. Veronica's nights out on the town consisted of copious drink and copious dancing. Her feet would flow ceaselessly with sweat, the temperature in her footwear would go way up and her sadistic side would be urged on by the alcohol and peer pressure from her friends. Sean groaned but Veronica didn't hear it. “I was thinking about wearing these sneakers out, they're so comfortable! Would you like that Seanie?” Evil had seeped into her voice, she had to refrain from cackling cruelly at the thought.

If there was one thing worse than a night out under his mom's feet, it was a night out under his mom's feet whilst she was wearing her smelliest pair of shoes. He quickly kissed her foot twice to signal no. “Ooooo was that a double yes I felt? Wow you must truly love my sneakers honey, I suppose there's no better place for the married couple to spend a night out” Veronica laughed, regardless of how Sean responded, she'd already decided that she would wear her sneakers out on the town hours ago. Upon hearing what she said, the tiny began kissing frantically, wanting to scream at her to choose a different pair of shoes.

“Calm down already Sean I'm going to wear them, just for you, you don't have to keep kissing... actually wait, keep kissing. You know how much your wives love when you show them how much you love them.”

Sean kept kissing as requested, fighting off sobs as Veronica started putting on her sneaker once more, sealing her son into what would be his prison for the next several hours, or until she wanted him to do something with her feet. Whenever this had happened before, Veronica would either forget or decide not to take her footwear off for bed, which Sean was certainly not looking forward to. “Bye sweetie, try not to have too much fun down there, because your wives have been telling me that they are feeling rather horny today, so expect to be getting lucky later.” Any light and miniscule amount of fresh air faded away completely, his ceiling of tender, sweaty flesh settling and crushing down on his naked form, forcing its foul, cloying stench into his lungs.

 

Just for a day by duck12345

The heat of the day had died down to nothing more than a lukewarm breeze. Everything was dyed orange in the light of the setting sun. Here and there were people walking around, enjoying the fading of the daylight. A couple walking their dog, an old man returning from the shop, a woman on her mobile phone, dressed up in business attire; amongst many others. One of these others was a young man, finished with work for the day and eager to return home.

Strolling down the street much faster than he usually would, Greg was smiling away to himself. Tomorrow would be great, he could feel it. Very rarely did he get a Friday off of work. His loving mom and sisters were surely going to make him feel like royalty on his birthday. Even if his younger sister could be a little bratty sometimes, she was kind for the most part. Twenty-one was a big one, and he'd certainly put the effort into making their birthdays exceptional.

A few hundred feet later, Greg had reached his home. Stepping into the living room, he was met with the sight of his mother on the armchair, snoring away in the embrace of sleep. She'd spent the day out with her friend today and was likely exhausted from all the walking around they'd done. Greg's eyes wandered down the length of her unconscious body, settling on the lowest point. Her feet. May's big, heavily wrinkled feet were resting on the ottoman in all their bare glory, those rough, calloused soles facing him. No doubt that if he approached he'd catch a whiff of their aroma, it was hard to imagine that they'd smell clean after a day spent walking around. Screwing up his hands into fists, Greg put the taboo thoughts out of his head and took his own shoes off.

Immediately another form of temptation was presented to him. Greg turned and against the wall, lazily kicked off by the looks of it, were his mother's flats. Well, truth be told he smelled them before he saw them, but nonetheless there they were. If he were to only kneel down, he could sample the pungent odour up close and personal. She'd had those things for years. They were scuffed from all the use, with vast amounts of sweat and stink absorbed into the insole. In such a state, May tended not to wear them anywhere other than around the house and to the shops. Getting rid of them was also out of the question, because they were 'so damn comfortable'.

A loud ringing noise broke Greg out of his trance. He whipped his head around and found his mom stirring from her slumber. Her eyes half open, she blindly reached for the ringing phone, picking it up and answering it in an impressively smooth motion for someone who had just woken.

“Hello honey” May said to the person on the other side of the phone, sweeping dark brown locks of hair out of her face as she spoke. Greg assumed it was either his younger sister April, or his older sister June, judging by her use of the word 'honey'.

“Oh you don't need a ride home tonight after soccer practice? You're walking home with Amelia? Okay honey that's fine, thank you for letting me know. Love you” Her thumb came down on the touch screen softly, hanging up the call.

After ending the call with her daughter, May noticed her son standing over near the door. A warm smile came across her face “Hi there Greg. Sorry, I must have missed you come in. I was out cold!” She chuckled.

“Don't worry about it mom” Greg replied cheerily.

“Come tell me about your day at work honey. I'd tell you about mine in return, but honestly I spent about half an hour in the garden before coming in for a snooze. The heat really is barbaric recently, I don't know how your sister copes playing sports out in it.”

Seeing an opportunity within the invitation, Greg walked over to where his mom was seated, taking his own seat on the ottoman by her feet. He was correct when he predicted that they would smell strongly. He couldn't resist sniffing at the air. May noticed.

“Oh you don't have to sit by my feet Greg! Take a seat on the couch, it'll be much easier on your nose!” May advised her son, though a pleased grin appeared on her face. Or was Greg simply imagining it?

“No no mom it's fine, they barely smell” Greg assured her.

May looked far from convinced. “Really?” She asked with one eyebrow raised “I think maybe you should get that nose of yours tested young man.” The two of them shared a laugh.

“Perhaps I should, how does one get their nose tested?”

“Like so” May raised one foot up to her son's face and wafted her thick toes in close proximity to his unprepared nose. Greg lurched backwards, the sudden burst of foot odour knocking him from his perch on the ottoman. May started laughing loudly. “Looks like your nose is working properly son! You're just a good liar!” She remarked.

Quickly picking himself up, Greg was eager to defend his reaction “Hey! My nose isn't that weak, you just caught me off guard. I demand a re-test.”

Giggling at her son's mock anger, May nodded “Very well. I accept your request for a re-test. But you're crazy if you think that you can take my stinky feet.”

“Nope, not crazy. I just think you're wrong.”

“Me? Wrong? Never! You want to pass this test son, you gotta sit with my toes mere inches from your nose for... a whole minute!” May decided on the criteria for her test.

“You're on” Greg told her, reseating himself.

“Your minute starts... now!” May said, doing exactly as she did before with her big foot, waving her cheesy toes right under his nose.

Screwing up his face more than a little, Greg held on. The odour was potent up close, it was no surprise that he had reacted as he did originally. He watched the look of amazement on his mother's face as the seconds ticked by. Despite the foulness of the aroma, he couldn't help but feel aroused knowing that it was coming from his mom's feet. Dwelling on how screwed up he was, Greg managed to push down those secret feelings and focus on the task at hand. Not that it was an easy one. Even with a foot fetish, he had to admit that May had pretty funky feet and every instinct Greg had was screaming at him to slap the foot away.

“Wow. You actually made it Greg!” May said, looking a bizarre mix of impressed and confused.

“Hey, what do you want me to say. I'm a tough guy. So, what do I win?” Greg bragged.

“Now that you mention it, I have the perfect prize for a guy with a nose as tough as yours honey” May said, jokingly adopting an evil tone. “Since my feet are pretty sore today, I think allowing you to give me a nice, long foot rub would be appropriate.”

Greg's heart skipped a beat and those feelings of arousal came rushing back. “Sure thing mom.”

May pulled a face. “You know I was joking right honey? You don't have to rub my gross feet. Like I said earlier I've been out in the garden wearing my old flats.”

“Seriously mom I don't mind” Greg insisted, being careful not to be too pushy. The last thing he didn't was for her to figure out that he wanted to rub her feet, rather than doing it for her benefit. “If you've been up and about in these hot conditions, your feet must be sore right? What better remedy than a good foot massage.”

In spite of not wanting to inflict her stinky feet on her son, May was convinced. Her feet were sore after all, and a foot rub would do her good. “Okay, you can rub my feet until it's time for dinner. That is a couple hours away though son, so I hope your hands are ready.”

His mother taking away the option to stop when he got tired only served to stoke Greg's fire. It wasn't often that she dominated him in any form, even playfully. At heart May was a kind woman. “Yes, of course they're ready.”

“Good” May smiled as Greg took his place on the floor by the ottoman, right at her feet. She picked up a book on the table by the armchair. “I hope you don't mind son, but I'm going to do some reading so I won't be talking. I suppose my feet will require your full attention any way. Plus you'll have to concentrate to not pass out from the smell.” She laughed.

Greg laughed along with his mother, grabbing her big foot with both hands as he did so. He didn't mind that she'd be ignoring him during his task, it would give him more opportunities to enjoy himself, bathing in the scent she'd managed to cultivate. A moan from May assured Greg that he was doing something right when he pressed his thumbs into his mom's rough, wrinkled soles which were slightly damp.

Until April returned home, little else happened other than May commanding her son to switch feet and a whole lot of foot rubbing. She returned about 45 minutes into the massage, her friend Amelia not two steps behind her. Both of them were eighteen, in their last year of school. Because they attended a specialised athletic private school, they had a smart uniform on. Dark brown loafers, navy knee length socks, a long skirt, shirt and tie, completely with a navy blazer to match the socks. More navy was present on the tie, which was striped with yellow providing the alternate colour. Both carried gym bags, probably stuffed with their soccer kits and cleats. In spite of his weird fetish, Greg didn't think he'd be able to sniff April's soccer cleats and survive. Even his mom's flats paled in comparison. Unlike the rest of her family, April's hair wasn't entirely brown, just the roots. Most of her hair had been dyed a dirty blonde colour and admittedly she wore it very well.

As April was taking off her school shoes, Amelia caught sight of May and Greg and whispered to her what was going on. April spun around in disbelief. “Mom? Greg? What are you doing?”

Greg blushed, getting ready to stammer out a reasonable answer but May had it covered. “Oh Greg was feeling thoughtful and asked me if I would let him rub my tired feet. I let him obviously, it's hard to find someone willing to go near my awful feet.”

Giggling charismatically, April grinned at them. “How lovely of you bro! I'd ask you to rub mine after, god knows I could use a foot massage, but I think my feet might be more than a little too much for you to handle.”

“I wouldn't be so sure of that honey. After all, your brother did withstand a test of endurance.” May informed her daughter, causing Greg's blush to deepen.

“No way! Maybe I was wrong about you bro, maybe you would be tough enough. But that can wait for another day. I don't think Amelia would enjoy sitting watching my feet get rubbed.” Amelia confirmed this with a shake of the head, making the two of them burst into laughter. “Anyways, catch you later. I guess you guys need some alone time. Give me a shout when dinner is ready.” Rhythmic thudding marked the ascent of the two schoolgirls, heading for the privacy of April's room. April often teased her older brother but she meant well, she just liked to make people squirm a little for her amusement.

The rest of the massage went uninterrupted. May glanced at her watch, eyes widening. “Wow honey I didn't expect you to make it this long. I am impressed. But enough is enough, I really should start making dinner now. Thank you for the massage though sweetie, it was lovely. I'd like another sometime, if that isn't too much to ask?”

“Of course, any time you want mom.”

“You're such a good boy” May said smiling, ruffling her son's hair. “Or should I say man now? You are twenty-one tomorrow.”

“I take it you've planned an exciting day, like always?” Greg asked, knowing the answer already.

“Yes. It'll be the best day ever. Don't forget to make a birthday wish before you go to bed tonight either honey, it might just come true” May said with a wink, heading towards the kitchen.

Just as May was nearing the door to the kitchen, the front door opened once again, allowing entry to June, Greg's older sister. A few years older than himself, June worked in an office wearing traditional business attire. She looked just like her mother: tall and pretty, only younger and slimmer, with longer, wavy hair.

“Oh hello honey. I was just about to go make some dinner.”

June beamed at her mom. “Oh lovely, that sounds wonderful mom. What a day I've had. So much paperwork and stress. Plus my feet are just killing me!” She complained as she plucked her work heels from her feet which were clad in dark tights.

May spared a look at Greg. “I think your brother knows the perfect solution for that. Don't you Greg?”

Greg looked sheepish “I mean, I could give you a foot rub sis, if you wanted?”

June looked at her brother in disbelief “Really? You won't mind?”

“Not at all” May answered for him “He just got done with mine.”

Skipping excitedly to the armchair and taking her mother's relinquished seat, June stuck her feet out towards Greg eagerly and flexed her toes. The smell was only a fraction of what May's had been, but strong enough to mix with June's perfume and create a scent unique to her. Out of his relatives, June took the best care of her feet. Unlike April and May, her feet were incredibly soft and her toenails never went without a pedicure every week or two.

“Go on Greg, get rubbing!” June demanded jokingly, practically laughing. She leant forwards after, lowering her voice to a whisper “Thanks so much for this bro. I'll be sure to make it up to you tomorrow.” Greg wasn't sure how, but today seemed to have turned out to be his lucky day. Perhaps his birthday might turn out even better?

 

That night, once everyone had retired to bed, Greg stared at the night sky from his bedroom window, just as he was going to close the curtains and darken his room sufficiently for sleep, he stopped a moment to ponder. “Twenty-one eh? It seems so old, yet it feels like only yesterday that I turned twenty.”

Time passing by so quickly made Greg anxious. He silently wished that time would just slow down, if only for a day, maybe even stop completely. Looking back, he couldn't recall many significant events occurring in his life over the past year.

Spotting a shooting star, Greg was reminded of what his mom had told him earlier. “Don't forget to make a birthday wish” She had said “it might just come true.

I wish I could experience my fantasies, as perverse and wrong as they might be, at the dominant feet of my mom and sisters just for one day. One day of fantasy with no consequences is all I ask. Greg felt more than a little ashamed, not just because it was a mighty selfish wish, but because he was viewing his loving, caring family as nothing more than participants in his sexual desires. Swallowing those negative feelings, Greg stripped off and lay down on his bed, excited to find out exactly what May, April and June had planned for him tomorrow.

 

Waking up was confusing to say the least. Greg's surroundings just simply made no sense. The surface where he lay was soft, yet unbelievably expansive. The ceiling also was too low, and when standing up and pushing at it found that there was so little give that moving it would prove impossible. “Where the fuck am I?” Greg shouted in frustration. Was this some kind of nightmare prison? Yet despite all of this his alarm was going off somewhere. It seemed so far away. It was eight in the morning, hopefully his family would be entering his room soon, would they be able to find him?

More sounds caught Greg's attention. Female voices, happy and laughing. Familiar female voices, so Greg's assumption that he was still at home was cemented. That didn't really help him locate himself. This was no room in his house.

In one moment the ceiling above Greg was ripped away, replaced by the early morning light, blindingly bright by comparison. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!” Three voice chanted in unison. He turned to the source of the noise, waiting for his eyesight to clear. When he could see once more, Greg saw that the trio were none other than his mother and sisters. Expect there was something different about them. Very, very different. All three of them were huge. Or rather, he was tiny. As it turned out the unknown location was his own bed, but much larger.

“Mom! April! June!” Greg had never been so happy to see them. They might actually be able to help him. “Help me!”

Smiling softly, May stepped forward, hand outstretched. “Don't worry honey, we'll help you alright” She reassured Greg as she picked up her shrunken son. As the skin of her hand, hard in some places, made contact with his body, Greg realised that he was naked. He flushed red upon the realisation, but his mom didn't seem to care. Without another word she led the way out of her son's bedroom, April and June in tow, heading straight for the kitchen. After depositing Greg's tiny body onto the kitchen table, each of them took a seat.

Greg couldn't help noticing that the house was much warmer than usual. In the middle of Summer, it seemed as though someone had made the peculiar decision to turn the heating on. The girls were clearly feeling it too, their skin was a few shades redder than their regular pale complexion. “Okay Greg, as a special birthday treat we're allowing you the honour of spending the day with one of us? How exciting!” May told her son, beaming at him all the while.

“Spend the day with one of you? What do you mean mom?”

May grinned and gave her son a knowing look “I think you know what I mean you naughty boy. We all know what you've been up to on that computer of yours. You think that we don't know how much you enjoyed giving us those massages yesterday?”

“I didn't even get one!” April complained, sulking in a joking manner.

“We've been over this sis!” June piped up “We agreed that we'd give Greg the chance to choose, since it is his birthday.”

“Fine” April mock pouted.

At this point Greg had turned bright red. Did they know his secret? “I-I'm not sure I understand mom.”

“You really want me to spell it out for you honey? We know you like feet. Stinky feet. Our stinky feet no less. So that's what you'll be getting all day. In preparation, though short term, we've turned the heating right up and not showered this morning. We hope they're ripe enough for you.”

“Mine are!” April announced cheerily, causing her sister and mom to laugh.

“They certainly are honey. Now girls, let's show the birthday boy what's on offer.” All three started taking off their shoes, out of Greg's sight under the table. Considering the vast change of perspective, Greg hadn't had chance to see what footwear they had been wearing. Three pairs of bare feet soon appeared on the table, displaying their soles to the tiny man atop the table.

May's feet, as always, were bare and sported a multitude of wrinkles. At his current size, the vast desert of hard, wrinkly flesh was all the more impressive. Her toenails were unpainted and cut short.

June's feet were utterly perfect by comparison. A little smaller than May's feet, June's feet were lovely and soft, had a few wrinkles and her toenails were well cared for and had a seductive red polish. Of course all of this was covered by those dark tights, details only just visible through them. Both of them had similarly sized, large feet. Though much like her overall body type, June's feet were slimmer than May's wide peds.

April's feet were the smallest of the bunch, but not by much. The young girl had chipped black nail polish, having been convinced by June to have pedicures now and again. Her feet were mildly calloused, and probably the stinkiest of the three due to the sports she played. Right now, she was wearing her pair of thick, white, cotton gym socks. Here and there were holes in the worn material and in general the fabric around the foot itself had greyed thanks to infrequent washing and frequent sweaty sport sessions. In winter she'd wear this pair of socks underneath her long soccer socks to counteract the cold and without fail her feet would stink out an entire room afterwards.

There was no doubt what each of them would be up to today. May was dressed for the garden in clothing she didn't care what happened to any more as she was likely to get it dirty. April was ready in her school uniform, minus the normal pair of knee socks. June was dressed exactly as she had been yesterday, which worried Greg because while June had the easiest feet to handle, as a daughter of May she had inherited smelly feet regardless, especially when she neglected to wear a new pair of tights every day.

All three of them stared at him expectantly. He wasn't sure what was going on. He'd wished for this, so why did he feel such trepidation staring into their soles. The scents drifted over to him and combined in the air, allowing him to sample the pungent aroma of his family's feet.

Apparently Greg must have taken too long. “Go on then April” May said, breaking the silence that Greg hadn't realised had arisen until now “Since you didn't get one of your brother's deluxe massages yesterday evening you should be the one to take him. It's clear that he's too overwhelmed with sheer arousal at his fantasies coming true to think properly. I mean, take a look between his legs.” Covering her mouth with a couple fingers, May chuckled as her son had developed an erection in the time that they had presented their feet to him.

“Yay!” April said, leaning forward and grabbing for her tiny brother. One part of Greg's mind told him to flee, another told him to stay, accept this as a day of taboo fantasy and enjoy being dominated by his younger sister's feet. He remained where he was, accepting his fate.

April's soft fingers plucked him from where he stood waiting. “Today bro, you're gonna get the smelly feet that you've always dreamed of! I hope you're ready though, I did have soccer practice yesterday remember and I still haven't washed.”

“T-thanks” Greg lamely said, wondering if perhaps he'd made the wrong wish. Although since it would only be for a day, he'd be able to tough it out, right?

“Bye honey, have a good day with your sister!” May said to Greg as April lowered him down under the table.

“Don't worry bro! Mom and I will have your cake ready for when April gets home after soccer practice today!” June told her brother happily.

“Soccer practice!?” Greg asked loudly, fidgeting in his sister's hand, the first form of resistance he had shown thus far.

“That's right! I've messaged the team captain and the coach and both of them agreed that extra practice for today was a good idea. Obviously I did this just for you, so feel free to kiss my sweaty socks all you want today. Since it's your birthday Greg you can do... other stuff too. I know I'm your sister but you are the little birthday boy.” April said with glee. Before Greg could say anything back he was dropped a short distance into his sister's school loafers. The smell was quite strong inside, but was soon eclipsed completely when the socked foot followed him in and trapped him beneath the now giant sole, immobile.

Greg didn't have chance to fully process the stink forcing itself into his vulnerable nose. It was thick with moisture that had no doubt been dried up in her socks, awakening once more as her feet starting sweating again. He moaned, unable to complain because of the wet, bitter material intruding into his mouth; added to the fact that whilst he was trapped in April's shoe with her foot as his jailer, no one would hear him anyway.

“How does he feel honey?” May asked April inquisitively, somewhat wishing that she could have been the first to sample how her shrunken son felt under her feet.

“He feels fantastic!” April exclaimed, stomping her foot a few times, followed by a good dose of grinding it against the floor, allowing her brother's helpless tiny body to be pushed into her reeking sock and warm sole.

“What's he doing?” June asked hungrily, just as jealous as her mother “Is he still hard? Is he grinding against your foot?”

Grinning mischievously, April answered “Oh he's still hard I think; I can kinda feel it poking through the sock. He ain't trying to fuck my foot yet though, I'm slightly offended.”

“Watch your language missy” May wagged a finger at April.

“Sorry mom. It's kinda hard to focus on what I'm saying with little Greg under my smelly foot.”

“Hmm I suppose that's a reasonable excuse. But get yourself off to school now okay? We wouldn't want you to be late.”

“Sure thing see you later Mom! Bye June! Love you guys!” April called out, grabbing her school bag and running for the front door.

 

Spending a school day under April's foot wasn't as fun as Greg had dreamed. Sure, he was crazy turned on by the whole situation, but the smell and heat was taking a toll on him. The journey from class to class wasn't helping either, and even when she was in class April had the habit of incessantly tapping her foot. Was that for Greg's 'benefit'? Who knows. There was a small mercy in that the school's air conditioning was functioning perfectly on this hot day, but in such a warm pair of socks April's feet couldn't help but sweat.

Within the shoe, covered by his sister's socked foot, Greg had little idea of how much time was passing. To him, the seconds felt like minutes, the minutes felt like hours, the hours felt like days. The constant movement against the soft, wet sock and the heated, sweating flesh beyond was enough to bring Greg to climax against his will over the many hours he was stuck there.

However April's school day did not end with classes. After the final class of the day she skipped excitedly along to the girl's locker room by the school gym to get changed for the extra soccer practice. Unfortunately class had ended slightly later than it was supposed to, leading to April being the last to arrive. When she entered the locker room the coach was present in her red tracksuit, the rest of the team already in soccer kit.

“Nice of you to finally join us April. I'd have thought you'd be first, considering that this was your idea.”

“Sorry coach. Class got out a little late” April apologised, rubbing the back of her head and grimacing.

With a nod, the coach turned to address everyone. “Since you all wanted this extra practice, we're gonna make it count. I'm talking extra laps, extra exercises, extra everything. There's a match coming up and I want all of you at your best. Anyone who complains about how hot it is today will feel my wrath. Move out team!” Not expecting this to be so difficult, the team were quietly groaning and mumbling to each other as they funnelled out of the locker room. “April” the coach spoke once more to the lone young woman in the locker room “Get changed and join us outside. Your extra laps will be doubled for your tardiness.”

“Yes miss” April agreed reluctantly. For a moment, she regretted ever considering the prospect of calling extra practice, but then remembered the tiny stuck under her foot and smiled. She pulled the loafers off of her feet and looked at her brother, laid in her now empty loafer, looking damp. “Hey bro! You didn't hear any of that but this practice session is going to be an intense one. Usually I'd hate it, but today I'll be loving every tiring second knowing you're feeling the effort that I go through. Lucky for me, I get the changing room to myself, meaning I don't have to be sneaky and hide your existence from the other girls. Man, imagine if the other girls saw you... an entire team of soccer girls wanting you to worship their feet... hahaha I bet you'd love that. Too bad that isn't what you wished for bro. You wished for the feet of me, June and mom. Speaking of which, did you fuck my sock like I was hoping you would? If you did, I didn't even feel it. I think I'm gonna put you in my sock this time, up close and personal with my big, smelly foot. Maybe that way I'll be able to feel you living out your fantasy.”

April had a good point, Greg's wish was a little short-sighted. Oh well, Greg thought, there's always next year. Perhaps this wish thing would occur annually? Although, on second thought, he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle a full team of girls with feet as foul as his sister. Hopefully she was merely the exception. He had already had enough of them after all. Speaking of which, now would be a good time to protest and try to change her mind. “Hey sis!” Greg spoke loudly “I've had enough of this now. Don't get me wrong, it's been fun, but your feet are a little too much for me.”

Smiling softly at Greg, April said “Sorry bro, but that isn't how this works. We decide when you're done. And spoiler alert, you're never done.” April tugged off one of her socks, the sweat-soaked material causing resistance, scrunching her sole up upon freedom. In one smooth motion, before Greg could say another word, April plucked him from her shoe and dropped him into the sock he'd just spent several hours under. Undeniably, the aroma was stronger inside the sock, drowning him in the humid odour from all directions.

The voice of Greg's sister continued outside the sock, the volume dimmed. “I'm gonna get changed now bro. I know you want to see your sexy little sister get undressed but that's not your fantasy. Your fantasy is feet, remember?” April giggled to herself, pleased with her teasing. It didn't take her long to get changed into her soccer kit, placing her neatly folded uniform into a locker. April enjoyed the sound of her moist bare feet slapping against the hard, cold floor of the locker room as she once more say by her discarded socks on the ground. Greg had tried to climb out but hadn't made any progress. Being inside a sock and trying to get out was far more disorientating that he had assumed it would be. That, and the distraction of the distinct footy scent.

“Here I come” Warned April musically, inserting her bare foot into the sock with Greg inside. He could do nothing as the sole of his sister passed over him, before he was pulled tightly against the sour skin of her foot when she pulled on the sock. Things got worse quick. A second pair of socks, April's long soccer socks, were pulled over the first pair. It got a little warmer and tighter for Greg, but it wasn't over yet. April loosened the tongues on her soccer cleats and plunged her feet inside, one at a time. The smell skyrocketed thanks to the well worn nature of those soccer cleats. Greg knew that the smell of such footwear would be strong, stronger than any other pair of footwear he'd ever smelled before and he wasn't wrong. Due to her not growing quite as much as her sister and mother, April had managed to keep the same pair of cleats for years, wearing them to every single rigorous practice, every single heated match. Whilst the socks protected him from the full brunt of the odour embedded into the rugged insoles of April's footwear, he wasn't sure that it would matter once she started exercising.

Jogging lightly outside, April was greeted by the warm air. “Ahhhh” She said smiling, knowing it wouldn't take much for her to start sweating at this temperature. She had been right to place Greg inside her sock this time, the sensation of him struggling, albeit pathetically due to the immobility of his position, was lovely against her bare sole. Like having a tiny foot massager inside her shoe. His excitement could be felt by April too, hardened and far smaller than it should be, moving along the sensitive flesh of her foot. She laughed to herself, knowing the unintentional movement of Greg underneath her would render it soft before long. April savoured that fact, the idea that she could bring someone, especially her own brother, to orgasm just by doing what she'd do every other day with them under her stinky feet.

Continuing on to where the rest of the soccer team was, the coach caught sight of April. “April. Took you long enough.” Once more she addressed the whole team, who were currently jogging on the spot. Judging by the displeased looks on their faces, they'd been doing it whilst April had been changing. “Okay girls, I want to see ten laps each out of you! April, that's twenty for you!” That seemed to change the opinions of the other girls, seeing the coach acting hard towards April softened their momentary vexation for her. As they set off all together in a group, they chatted but after a few stern words shouted after them from the coach, the group split and adopted individual paces.

If April thought the next couple hours of gruelling exercise was challenging for her, it was doubly so for her brother. That thought brought her solace at least. Every step Greg felt his sister's full weight crushing him. The sour, pungent stink of her feet was constantly on the rise, concluding in an aroma so strong he could literally feel it entering his lungs as he breathed. His eyes watered. Despite his best efforts, Greg's erection persisted, only diminishing for a short while when the shifting, wrinkling, wet fleshy ceiling brought him to climax. He felt a mix of pleasure and humiliation whenever his juice left his body, soon washed away by April's foot sweat. “Damn, it is so hot in here” Greg wheezed at one point, even without anyone to hear him.

Twenty laps, the usual warm-up routine, ninety minutes of actual play, and the final cool-down bit of exercise was what the practice session consisted of. All in the light of the hot sun. Even as the sun started trying to go down, the temperature remained for the most part, promising a warm night. After all of this April finally retreated to the changing room, not bothering to get changed and deciding instead to walk home in her soccer kit. It felt appropriate, and would be kind of a waste to not leave Greg stewing in his rank sweaty prison, going crazy with arousal. The clack of her studs on the pavement was a nice accompaniment for the walk home. She was excited to find what her mother and sister had arranged for little Greg's birthday.

 

Whilst the youngest members of the family had been away at school, the two elder members had been busy too. June had been at work, slipping in a couple gym visits in before work, during her lunch and after work too. All the while she kept her tights on. Placing her feet clad in those damp, odorous tights back into her work heels had served well in poisoning the insides of the heels with the bitter smell of her sweaty feet.

Staying at home and gardening in the hot sun, May too had worked up an impressively ripe foot stink herself. She wondered if it would put the more athletic of her daughters to shame. Hell, her bare feet made a satisfying squelching sound in her now very swampy flats as she walked around. All she could think about was how amazing it would feel having her tiny son lick her feet clean as part of his birthday present.

On her way home from work, June had stopped by the cake shop and bought the most absorbent sponge cake they had available. May was exceptionally pleased with the purchase.

Waiting for April's return, the duo were very patient indeed. However they were rather pleased when April knocked on the door, answering together. “Hi April!” They said in unison.

“Hi guys! Hope you are ready because the birthday boy has arrived!” April said, slinging her gym bag into the corner, her school uniform unceremoniously crammed inside. She had better things to worry about.

“Oh man he's still in your cleats?” June asked, trying not to laugh. “Well he's either suffering or in total arousal right now, maybe even both!” May and April joined in the laughter.

“Come on” May broke the laughter first “Let's have some cake, then we can give Greg his piece.”

Moving into the kitchen, May cut four slices of the sponge cake, taking two back to the living room with her and allowing the girls to bring their own. Placing the extra plate with a piece of cake atop it on the ground before the couch, May sat on the right side of the couch. June joined her, taking the left and April sat in the middle. “Oooo this looks great” April commented, about to take her first bite.

“Hold on honey” May stopped her youngest “We can't eat without the birthday boy. Get him out of your footwear.”

“But the smell? How are we supposed to eat our cake with the smell?” April asked, knowing how badly her feet must stink right now.

“You'll just have to try your hardest honey” May said smiling, kicking off her flats. A musty, cheesy stink began to wash over the room. May flexed her now bare, large feet.

“Mom!” April complained, pinching her nose shut to avoid the smell.

June followed suit, delicately taking off her heel and tugging off the tights that clung to her long, smooth legs because the moisture they had absorbed. “June!” April opposed this action also, as her older sister's foot smell added to her mother's.

May started laughing. “We're just joking April. Only one person will have to put up with our reeking feet whilst they eat cake” She elaborated by producing three pegs, handing one each to her daughters and putting one on her own nose.

“You're such a joker mom” April said, rolling her eyes, applying the peg May gave her to her nose and alleviating the stench.

With all noses pegged, April leant forward and untied her soccer cleats. At this moment she was extra glad for the peg as her face was rather close to the big, sweaty feet of her mother and sister. Soon she was slipping the cleats off, placing them in the pile of shed footwear that had formed opposite them on the floor, joining May's flats and June's heels and tights. The two pairs of socks that April eagerly stripped off completed the smelly pile. Stuck to her wet, sweaty, warm sole was Greg. As soon as he felt some form of freedom from his stinky prison he fought against the sticky sole of his sister, trying to separate himself from the flesh that he had been compacted into over the course of the day. He didn't want this any more. It was too much. April stopped the hope of escape, peeling him from her foot and placing him near the pile of discarded footwear. To him, it was a mountain. The hot, vile air assaulted him from all sides, he doubted that there was anywhere in the room that he could hide to escape the rancid odour. His eyes filled with fear at the sight of the three pairs of blushing, gargantuan soles kicking in the air, scrunching their soles and wiggling their toes. The unmistakeably cheesy stink of feet was like a heavy gas filling his body with each breath.

“Happy birthday Greg!” They said together.

“Come on, eat your cake honey” May told her son, plunging one big foot into the extra piece of cake on the floor immediately after.

“Yeah bro, just let us add the last bit of flavour” One of April's feet joined May's, mushing the sponge cake together and letting the absorbent piece of cake absorb the sweat lingering on their feet.

“Well, I might as well” June said, giggling as she joined in with the others.

Once the cake was well and truly destroyed, the remnants coating the soles and jammed between the toes of the three feet that remained on the plate. Greg wasn't sure what they expected of him. He looked up to his mom, hoping that this was some kind of cruel joke. Her bright eyes stared right back, unflinching. “Go on honey. It's your birthday cake and now it's all ready for you. I don't think you want to find out what happens to ungrateful tiny men.” She let the threat sink in and Greg was convinced that it would be in his best interests to listen to her. The list of terrible things that these giant women could do to him was long indeed.

Biting the bullet (or something far worse) Greg advanced on the mashed up cake and feet with dread. He knew that this would be awful. But what choice did he have? The lone piece of motivation he had left was that this would be over soon and if his wish was being taken as literally as it had been so far, this overwhelming rendition of his fantasy would end with the day, right?

Picking up a small lump of cake, the bit sat furthest from the stack of female feet on the plate, Greg gave it a sniff. It certainly didn't smell tasty. It smelt foul. Like a crumb from a cake that had spent a week in a dirty sock. He closed his eyes and put it in his mouth, chewed it, then swallowed it. The flavour of sweaty feet had overcome any previous flavouring the sponge cake had previously possessed.

“How does it taste?” May asked her son, trying not to laugh loudly at the expression of obvious distaste that crossed his face.

“It's weird how he looks grossed out, yet his dick is still hard” June observed. She was right of course. Greg's fetish was starting to feel like more of a curse. Despite the current form of his penis, he was far from happy with the current situation.

“Eat it all!” April commanded. Not wanting to give any of them a reason to torture him with their stinky feet, Greg began the arduous task of consuming the entirety of his piece of cake. At normal size, it would be an easy, albeit disgusting, task. Shrunken down with nowhere to run? Much, much more difficult. Much, much more disgusting. Starting with the bits of cake not in direct contact with feet, Greg worked his way up to the feet themselves. He tentatively picked out pieces from under the soles, from between the toes. The bits scattered and smushed between the slimy toes were the most pungent parts of his 'meal', with a powerful cheesy kick. As he cleaned up the loose bits, Greg realised that his giant mistresses were expecting him to lick every little ounce of sweaty foot cake from their soles. To force his body between the stack of feet and seek out any cake. Funnily enough, the sweat of their soles made squeezing his body between the feet of his mom and sisters easier, acting as a lubricant. It would have been nice of them to move their feet a little for him, but they were far more interested in teasing him from above and laughing at his struggles.

Eventually, Greg believed himself to have gotten all the cake. He stood off to the side, unsure if he was up to the task of shouting after he had eaten so much ruined food, feeling more than a little ill. They got the message. “Looks like Greg is all done with his cake girls” May said, moving her foot to appraise it. “He's actually done a good job.”

“Yeah, I can't see any leftovers on my foot” April echoed her mother's words.

“Uh oh” June said, parting her big toe and second toe, gazing into the crevice “Looks like he missed a particularly juicy piece of cake between my toes.”

“I think he should be punished! Bad Greg!” April announced, trying to sound serious but unable to keep the smile from her face.

“I think April is right” May agreed, nodding “This transgression cannot be easily forgiven son.” Pausing and pondering, May tapped her finger against her bottom lip. “We were just gonna go at you with our big, stinky feet for your birthday present Greg, to make you orgasm over and over again whilst you drown in our stench and sweaty feet. But that now sounds too easy on your part. No Greg, you're going to go inside one of your sister's nasty soccer cleats and you're going to clean every little bit of gunk off of the insole, swallowing it all. I mean, you can refuse, but a refusal would result in the three of us brainstorming up a far worse torture for you. So, what'll it be?”

Resisting his first instinct, the instinct to say “No”, Greg held his tongue. He didn't want them to think of a worse punishment, this one was awful enough. The collection of gross foot waste lining the insole of April's soccer cleats was unreal, especially at his size. He'd essentially have to consume more than his body weight in foot gunk. “I'll do it!” Greg called out.

“I'm sorry, what was that?” May asked, knowing he wouldn't dare say no.

“I SAID I'LL DO IT!” Greg shouted louder.

“Good boy” May said, allowing April to do the honours of placing her brother inside her footwear.

Inside the soccer cleats without a foot accompanying him for the first time, Greg found the conditions to be worse than he thought they would be. The time before the two socks had somewhat acted as a shield. Even April's foot was preferable to this. The floor was sticky with years of use under a sweaty foot. He was expected to lick this clean? Swallowing any self respect that was left in him, Greg fell to his knees and lapped at the insole. Bitter. Pungent. The taste caught in his throat, sticking around even when he took a moment to recover. He tried to go as fast as he could, but it was impossible. Outside the girls watched television, keeping all six of their feet just outside the opening, aiming to fan as much as their foot odour into Greg's cave as possible. The shadows of their feet fluttering in the puddle of light near the opening served as a constant reminder of their presence.

Evidently he was taking too long, because April's bare foot caught him by surprise when he was only halfway done, scooping Greg up in her toes and trapping him between the fleshy section at the base of her toes and the rank, cushiony insole, his face landing in the largest pile of gunk in there, likely some of April's toe jam judging from its position on the insole. Luckily Greg didn't remain this way for too long, he knew that he had been eating cake for a longer period of time, but what followed was arguably worse.

With the retreat of the foot and his exit of the cleat, Greg was immediately plunged into a sweaty mass of feet. May snatched him between her toes, placing him in the middle of all three pairs of feet, then they descended on him. It was obvious what the plan was, exactly how May had described it earlier. They focussed on his penis, toes wiggling up against it, sweaty, wrinkly flesh wrapping around it. Greg was in a world of stink.

“We're gonna milk you dry with our stinky feet son!” May teased him.

“Ha! You think we'll stop there? No way. Your birthday only comes once per year and we're gonna make it memorable Greg.” June added, rubbing her big toe on his crotch as she did.

“That's right bro! Smelly feet, just for you! Isn't this what you wanted? What you dream about?” April revelled in her brother's torment, excitedly teasing him.

This wasn't what he wanted, Greg thought as the first and far from last squirt of semen was extracted from him in this foot orgy. After today, he wasn't sure if he'd ever want to see a foot again. This 'birthday present' went on for many hours, so long that it had turned pitch black outside. The assault of flesh on flesh didn't slow down, even for a moment, with the exception of a pause where May and April held Greg's body in a cage of toes and pushed his head into June's toe crevice where the last piece of sweat-soaked cake hid away, not pulling him out until he'd eaten it all. Time and time against Greg's family's feet brought him to orgasm. In the fray, countless drops of foot sweat dripped down his throat. Hell, thanks to the shared heat of the six feet they started sweating anew, adding the stench of fresh sweat to the concoction of hours old perspiration.

Without so much as a word, the onslaught eventually stopped. The feet withdrew, leaving the tiny man lying on the floor, hyperventilating yet unable to get a breath of air not tainted by feet. “Goodnight bro, happy birthday!” April and June said after talking for a little while. Greg hadn't heard what they had spoken about, tuning it out and concentrating on trying to maintain his sanity after his exhausting sexual torment.

May didn't leave. She crouched down next to her son, picking him up gently in her palm and looking at him. “I hope you've had a good birthday son. We really went all out on today, so I wouldn't expect anything like it for another year at least.” This was highly relieving to Greg. He'd have told her so, but was temporarily unable to speak. “Although, if you ever want to rub mommy's big, smelly feet, all you have to do is ask. I might even make you beg from time to time” She winked at him and chuckled. There was no chance of that happening.

“However, this is goodnight from me too Greg. Sweet dreams” May blew him a kiss. When she started lowering him down rather than taking him up to his room, Greg started struggling once more, as best he could considering he'd just had dozens of orgasms forced out of him in the most exhausting and humiliating manner imaginable. His mother didn't even blink as she shoved him deep into April's soccer cleat once more, the one he hadn't touch yet. Right at the toe end, May was ready in case he tried to get up and escape because she quickly plugged the way out with a ball made up of June's stinky tights and the sweatier pair of April's socks. For the last time today Greg felt himself having to choke down the potent stink of feet. Clearly he was expected to sleep in these conditions, but with the constant sensory torment he wouldn't be able to do a lot of sleeping. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow this nightmare would finally end.

 

The next day.

Greg woke up, thankfully, not in a cloud of foot stink. He was elated, this wasn't April's cleat, there was no wall of footwear stopping him from leaving. Nothing foot related at all. He was so relieved that he almost didn't realise that he wasn't in his room as he remembered it. No, this was exactly how he woke up on the morning of his birthday. He was shrunken, under his bed covers.

A familiar alarm sounded. “Oh no” Greg said in pure fear, shaking his head with disbelief “No no no no.”

Female voices.

Greg was blinded as the ceiling was torn away, the sudden light immensely bright.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!” This time, Greg felt only sheer terror as his mom and sisters wished him happy birthday.

 

207 days later.

Every day in this hellish cycle was not the same. Things changed. If Greg didn't choose someone to dominate him for the day it seemed to be a random choice, split mostly equally between May, April and June. The activities with the specific person would remain mostly the same, with slight changes. Sometimes there would be a destroyed cake, sometimes the birthday boy would just worship the giant, sweaty feet. However the foot orgy would always happen, sometimes lasting for far longer than a mere few hours. Then Greg would find himself either in someone's shoe or tightly packed against someone's sole whilst they slept, or entangled in their toes.

One thing that failed to persist was Greg's foot fetish. Whatever cruel entity decided to grant his wish hadn't been merciful enough to end the cycle when he was no longer turned on by feet and the smell of feet. Sure, he still had orgasm after orgasm forced out of him day after day but the trio had to work harder for it and didn't seem to care that he actively pleaded with them for it to end. Every day he would wake up, suffer, sleep, rinse and repeat.

Something that quickly became noticeable was the stink in general. It seemed that the stink of his family's feet grew stronger every day, despite no real time passing for them. Was it some machination of the wish granting force to keep the torturous hours spent underfoot fresh? If so, it worked perfectly. Each day was worse than the last and by now, Greg could smell the overpowering odour of feet while the women still had their footwear on. It was getting harder and harder to keep track of the days.

 

??? days later.

The cycle had by now deteriorated into nothing more than constant foot worshipping and sweaty foot orgies. Gone were the facades of everyday lives the women had. By now Greg just woke up in the living room, surrounded by May, April and June, their feet bared and stinkier than any feet had a right to be. They cooed and teased as their soles descended upon him, restarting his torment after wishing him a happy birthday.

At this point the smell had been multiplied so much that it rendered him without movement, save for that of his eyes and mouth. And yet it still increased after every day, seemingly without a limit. Did this cycle have an end? Was this how Greg would spend eternity? His every waking moment was spent suffering beneath the hot, stinky feet of his mother and sisters, or rather evil replicas masquerading as his kind family. It wasn't fair. He didn't deserve it. Yet, here Greg was, stuck in a time loop of the worst day of his life, progressively becoming more dire with each pass of the cycle.

With the current day just beginning, Greg let out a useless, terrified scream as a ceiling of sweaty foot flesh consumed him once again, with the sole purpose of extracting unwanted pleasure from him. Just like every day before this, and just like every day afterwards.

 

Nightmare cure by duck12345
Author's Notes:

Wasn't expecting to be adding to this collection further, but inspiration struck. I am working on the next volume, cannot confirm when it will be released but I hope anyone reading enjoys this extra tale. I have an idea for another story that would fit the theme of this volume, but whether I write it or not is still up in the air.

P.S. I finally figured out how to insert a horizontal ruler! :)

 

 


 

Hospitals are not nice places. They are where the sick go to either get better or die, with some exceptions. After a while spent in one, the clean, friendly atmosphere became stifling. Patients soon feel like they wanted to be anywhere but in a hospital. Steve had spent far too long in a hospital, dying of an illness with only one cure, a cure that for some reason his mother had been on the fence about giving him. Until recently, anyway.

Now that he found himself in a different facility, a place with an ominously simplistic name: Panacea. The clinic known as Panacea was much like a hospital with only one key difference, all of the patients leaving had smiles on their faces. This place was specialised in experimental cures for lesser known afflictions. Cures given by this clinic often had side effects, but these side effects were preferable to constantly being stuck in a bed or even death.

What motivated his mother's change of opinion, Steve did not know. She had visited a few times since then, dodging the answer whenever he asked. But whatever it was, it led to today, the day he was permitted to leave his bed and finally receive the cure. His mom was nowhere to be seen when the nurses entered his room, moving him from the bed to the wheelchair in order to transport him out of the ward and to the treatment sector of the clinic. It was rare for his mother to be absent whenever something significant was happening in regards to his illness, though from time to time she just couldn't make it. Although today was slightly different, as she hadn't told him in advance that she wouldn't be there. Steve put it out of his mind, positive that she would have a good reason.

Steve's sister had only been to see him around five times during his lengthy stay in both the hospital and the clinic, due to her long work hours at the warehouse that employed her.

“Ah! Steve! Are you excited to be leaving soon?” The ever smiling Dr Peters addressed him, not a hint of anything but kindness in her voice.

“Hello Doc. Yeah, gotta say it'll be nice to be back home” Steve answered. Such a response would lead people to believe that what he missed most was his home life, but without his PC, an internet connection and guaranteed privacy there was something that he had grown to miss more. As these thoughts crossed his mind, Steve followed the doctor's legs down, taking a peek at her feet which were in a pair of plain flats.

“Before we begin” Dr Peters gestured to the large machine behind her. It had a keyboard and monitor connected to a huge power source which was linked via a series of wires to a human sized cubicle container, not unlike a porta potty “Do you have any questions for me? Anything about your treatment or the side effects that some alongside it?”

“Side effects?” Steve hadn't been told about any side effects. Thanks to the state he was in, any consent forms relating to his treatments defaulted to his mother since she was his legal guardian. Not that he minded, the less information he had the less he had to worry about.

“Yes... Side effects. I had assumed your mother had discussed this with you...” the doctor and a nurse shared a concerned look.

“Oh she tried. I told her that I trusted her opinion and didn't want to know any grisly details. Besides, if it's a choice between whatever the side effects are and dying, I'll take the side effects every time” Steve said confidently. If his mom had thought the side effects to be a risk, she would have been forthright when speaking to him about them.

A relieved look returned to the short, tanned doctor's face. If a patient hadn't been told all about their treatment, that worried her. Being intentionally ignorant? That was fine. “Very well. If you don't mind Steve, I need you to get out of your wheelchair and remove your hospital gown and underwear.”

“B-but then I'll be naked.”

“Fear not, I have seen plenty of patients naked. Unless you're secretly a centaur under that gown, I won't be surprised” Doctor Peters nodded and laughed at her unfunny joke. The two nurses merely smiled.

“If it's necessary...” Steve was hesitant about stripping off. He had a little bit of a crush on his hot doctor and didn't think the nurses were so bad either. But right now there were more important things to worry about than three attractive women seeing him nude. He neatly folded the hospital gown and dumped his boxer shorts on the floor.

“Now just step in here” Doctor Peters walked over to the cubicle and opened it up. Apparently it was airtight as it made a loud hiss sound “And we'll use the machine to fix you Steve.

Honestly, it seemed too good to be true. This machine was used for the specific purpose of curing his previously unseen illness? Was it a miracle cure-all machine? If so, why wasn't this machine in constant use curing every patient? As he stepped inside, Steve wondered what exactly the machine did. With a click and another, slightly different hiss, he was sealed away.

Doctor Peters took a seat in front of the monitor, typing on the keyboard. As she input some commands, the machine whirred to life.

Within the cubicle lights and sounds bombarded Steve. Such a peculiar situation could only incite fear in him, worrying about whether or not this was a good idea. Minutes ticked by and things intensified. The lights became brighter, their flashing more rapid; the sounds grew louder and louder until they were deafening. Steve hoped that the side effects weren't being rendered blind and deaf, because that would suck.

A feeling of nausea started welling up as the lights and sounds grew stronger still. Unable to stand up straight, Steve started swaying, begging his body not to throw up. He soon lost the ability to keep his eyes open and all faded into black.

 

“So Mrs Norman, do you have any further questions?” A familiar voice asked a question.

“None whatsoever. You have been most helpful, Dr Peters. All I need now is those nutrient sachets you mentioned and I think we will be on our way” The second voice was more familiar. Emma Norman: Steve's mother.

“Excellent. You're a very good listener, which is more than I can say for most that come through here.”

“I think you can attribute that to recently taking more interest in my son's condition and this cure. I look forward to taking care of him, making sure his life is as great as possible in spite of his new disability.”

“Regardless, I feel much better transferring him into your hands than I usually do with patients and their guardians. It's good that you're showing interest, that can only serve to help the adaptation period that young Steve will go through. Let him know I said goodbye and wished him luck.”

Seeing her son move, Emma smiled “Tell him yourself doctor, looks like he's waking up.”

Putting on her most radiant of smiles, the doctor faced her patient “Steve! I'm surprised that you're already awake. I was just in the process of handing you back to your mom. You'll be pleased to know that your stay here is over, you can go home!”

“W-what... what has happened to me?” Steve asked, wiping his eyes groggily. He wondered why his mom and the doctor looked so huge. A post treatment hallucination?

Dr Peters lowered herself, putting her eyes in line with Steve's “Whatever you're trying to say Steve, we can't hear you any more, on account of the procedure. You're tiny. The cure was to shrink you down so much, to one inch, that you became incredibly dense and the illness has no effect on you. You can't really be physically harmed too badly any more either, which is a positive.”

“I'm... tiny?” Steve looked at his hands. Part of him wanted to laugh. What kind of weird reality had he stumbled into, where people were shrunken down? Part of him wanted to cry, thinking about all of the things that he could no longer do. Even talking to people was apparently impossible at his size.

“Sorry Steve, but I have a busy schedule today. Your mother will have to console you in my place, she seems to have a good understanding of how to take care of you now, so don't fear because you are in safe hands. Goodbye, I hope you have enjoyed your stay.” She stood to her full height, turning to the taller woman “I'll send a nurse with his small clot--”

“No need” Emma interrupted the doctor, showing teeth in a grin “He doesn't really need clothes at that size, does he? No, if that changes I'll be in touch but I think we'll be fine.”

“Okay...” The doctor was befuddled, yet trusted Steve's mother “In that case, I won't send a nurse. Good luck to the both of you, don't hesitate to call us here at Panacea if you need anything.”

“We won't, thank you very much for your hard work with my son, I appreciate it doctor.”

“Hey” Dr Peters flash a grin of her own “It's what I do.”

After Dr Peters had left, Emma turned to Steve “Come on Steve, it's time to take you home. Just gotta grab your new food first. Me and Hazel have prepared a wonderful surprise for your return.”

 

It was nice to be home. That was what Steve thought as he sat at the lip of his mom's waist pocket in her faded jeans. The material was faded from use, rather than fashion as she had owned this pair a long while, singing praises to the comfort they offered. Emma liked holding onto clothing rather than throwing it away, she did the exact same thing with the pair of scuffed sneakers that were on her feet.

Honestly, he felt a little uncomfortable being so close to his own mom's... y'know, area. He could feel the warm of her skin through the thinner material that lined her pockets. On her top half, Emma had a striped orange and black t-shirt on, that long, dark brown hair of hers gathered into a messy bun atop her head. Even on low effort days like today, Emma looked pretty good.

Oddly enough, she didn't take off her shoes on entering the house. Perhaps she'd become lax on that rule in his absence, having greater things to worry about. Pulling her son out of her pocket and placing him on the coffee table, Emma placed her hands on her hips “Where has that girl gotten to? I thought she wanted to be here for this...”

Nipping through to the kitchen to check for signs of Steve's older sister, Emma came back with a note in hand. “It seems your sister had better things to do Steve. She claims to be very sorry, but Zoe was pestering her, insisting that they go on a day out.”

Hearing this stung. Hazel was a few years his senior, and she was best friends with Steve's old crush. Years ago, their friendship had become strained to the point of barely seeing one another after he asked her on a date, confessing his feelings for her and getting rejected. It really was salt in the wound that she now spent plenty of time at his house, hanging out with his sister and only talking to him when he spoke to her. Other than that she simply gave basic greetings and farewells. Some part of him still wanted Zoe, but now a relationship with her had never been more unlikely.

“Oh well, Hazel will see you later. Looks like it'll just be me and you honey. Come on, your surprise is upstairs.” Emma picked up her son once more, appraising him as she did so “You're so cute small.”

“What's the surprise mom?” Steve asked, trepidation pulling at his thoughts with possibilities of whatever this mysterious surprise could be. Thankfully Emma didn't put him back in her pocket as she excitedly climbed the stairs.

She didn't hear him, obviously. Steve was gonna have to get used to that.

He was confused, Emma carried into his own room, set him on the desk and turned on his PC. Something felt wrong. Very, very wrong.

“Mom?” Steve said, even knowing it was useless.

“Not now son. I'm sure that whatever you are saying is very important but I just can't hear you. Sit back, you'll enjoy this” As she spoke, Emma bit her lip somewhat seductively, anticipating her son's reaction. The computer booted up. Entering the password that she had previously deciphered, she wasted no time opening the internet browser.

“Wait! No!”

Emma knew exactly what she was doing as she went into her son's internet history. Steve felt humiliation fill him to the brim as Emma brought up images of women's feet, opened up foot fetish stories and pornographic videos featuring feet. Soon dozens of tabs were open, filled with his secret pleasure.

Pulling his disbelieving eyes away from the monitor, Steve looked to his mom. Something chilled him when he saw that she wasn't angry at discovering his perversion, but looked excited.

“Why is your face so red son?” Emma teased “Is it because mommy knows about your little foot fetish?”

Despite himself, the immense humiliation and being confronted with his fetish managed to stimulate something. His penis became semi erect and because he was still nude thanks to his mom choosing for him to forgo clothing, she noticed. Emma laughed and clapped joyously. Steve placed his hands over his scrotum, hiding it from view. “Sorry honey. I've never actually met anyone with an actual foot fetish before. It's so exciting, knowing that someone can be sexually attracted to feet. I mean... feet? Really Steve?” Some amusement drained from her voice “I'd be kinda ashamed honestly, if you were normal.”

Emma sighed, her smile turning into a thoughtful frown as she rapped her unpainted fingernails on the surface of the desk. Steve felt every vibration. “I found out about it when I had to use your PC when looking up some of the stuff Dr Peters told me about. Stuff about your treatment, that I would need to consider before giving permission for you to go through with it. It's a good job your password was so easy to guess. I mean, our old dog's name followed by your date of birth? Is that the best you could come up with? At that point, I was hesitant to allow them to shrink you. I tried talking to you about it, but the way you just smiled and brushed it off, leaving the decision to me was so... difficult. I felt so under pressure.” The frown moved back into its former state “But then I stumbled across everything. Suddenly the answer was obvious. Even if you were tiny, you'd be able to enjoy your secret desires to the fullest. It seemed almost too perfect. I thought the cure would make you miserable but because of your weird fetish, I'd be able to make your life a living fantasy!”

She closed her eyes, recalling the moment “Hazel came in to see what I was so happy about after being so quiet for weeks. After explaining the situation to her she laughed. Considering how gross her feet get after a day of hard work, she knew that you'd love spending time with them. Bless her soul, Hazel wanted to help make your disabled life better too! I don't think you could ask for a kinder older sister Steve, so when you next see her make sure you let her know how grateful you are.”

Reaching under the table, Emma slipped a sneaker off of one of her feet. It came off easily: the material was slack and worn. She hadn't put on socks today either so her feet were sweatier than they usually would be and that further decreased friction. She held it up for Steve to see and waving it slowly. She winked at her son “Wanna sniff?”

Steve did the only thing he could think of doing to show that he protested this. Sure, he had a foot fetish, but this was his mom. He didn't want the feet of his mom, he wanted to be at the feet of girls like Zoe! He ran away, not sure where he aimed to go but wanting to put as much distance between himself and his mother as possible.

Due to the size different, escape was impossible. “I don't think so” Emma said, snatching up her son. He had hoped that running away would convince his mom that he was protesting the new life that she was so set on subjecting him to, because he couldn't exactly just tell her, but it hadn't. Emma was determined to let her son enjoy life in spite of the hand he had been dealt.

“I thought you might act like that. In so many of these perverted storied you have bookmarked on your PC the victim always seems to fight against what is happening to them. So it is no surprise to me that you're the same way. To be honest with you son, I'm glad. Never before in my life have I been adventurous enough to try dominating someone. Whether it be a sexually or just authoritatively. The idea always interested me. So I'll be happy to be the 'big bad mom' so to speak, it'll be fun!” She dropped him into the empty sneaker.

Steve's nose was assaulted by the powerful odour present within the shoe. It was like there were two scents, similar but different, and together they provided a terrible aroma. One was old, musty. That was the walls and insole of the sneaker, made that way from years of use, vast amounts of absorbed foot sweat. The second was fresh and bitter. It reminded Steve of vinegar but not quite as sharp. That was the result of Emma wearing the sneaker barefoot, the perspiration newly excreted from her warm feet lingering on every surface. Some of the warmth remained.

Some of the limited light illuminating the damp cave faded, her face appearing over the opening and staring at the form of Steve. He was trapped in there. At one inch tall, there was no way of getting out. “Eww! Stinky!” Emma said, laughing. She was exaggerating her reaction, but the smell was strong enough to make her nose wrinkle involuntarily. She wondered how Steve could not only stomach the stench, but actually enjoy it. “Oh no, looks like you're stuck down there in my smelly sneaker honey. I'd offer to help you get out, but you seem to be enjoying yourself.”

She was referring to his erection, of course. Being inside a woman's sneaker, regardless of who it belonged to or if the smell was overly strong and far past his comfort zone, was arousing to the tiny man with a foot fetish. Having to choose between covering his nose or his private parts, Steve went with nose. At such a small size, the foot odour within the sneaker was incredible.

“Now that I'm pretty much going to be one of the goddesses of your new existence, little man, you must show me how much you love me and the smell of my feet” Emma announced this as though she were an omnipotent deity giving instruction to her high priest “If you do that, I'll take you out of there and not keep you in this sneaker under my foot when I'm finishing all my chores later on. There's so much to do in this house now that you can't help out.”

Not wanting to experience that and also get out of this prison as soon as possible, Steve bowed to his mother, unsure of how to communicate otherwise. “So you're being cooperative now, eh? You learn fast son” Emma mocked him “To properly worship a goddess such as myself, you must prostate yourself and lick at my insole without pause. Then, once I deem that you have licked enough, I will give you permission to start masturbating as you continue to lick with adoration.”

Staring up at his mother in disbelieve, he waited for her to say she was joking. Instead she kept staring back at him, waiting for him to start worshipping with a patient, sly smirk. She placed her chin in the palm of an upturned hand to rest her head “Hey, it's up to you how long you stay in there son. Wait for a couple of hours if you really want, then I can just put my foot straight back in and go work around the house.”

Steve couldn't imagine how awful having his own mom's massive foot in here would be, let alone how much worse it would be if she were sweating profusely thanks to the warm weather. He fell to the ground, lowering his face to the insole and licked. He fought the urge to recoil. Even if it hadn't been his mother, he would have wanted to recoil. How could he have fantasied about this? Why was he still erect? The surface of the insole tasted so dirty, so grimy, and had a slimy texture to it, likely from all the sweat that had been in here, simmering away under a warm foot. Stubbornly, Steve licked again, and again, and again, falling into a rhythm and doing his best to ignore the foul flavour of his mom's sweat-baked insole.

Emma was impressed. She expected Steve to realise how disgusting the reality of female feet were, but he barely stopped for a moment after his first lick. She was thinking about how much he had to be enjoying himself, still hard as a rock. This reassured the middle aged woman that she had made the right decision, cementing her responsibility to bring happiness to her shrunken son.

Humming, Emma let Steve keep licking without saying a word to him. Having not chosen a time limit beforehand, he would lick until she grew bored of watching. It took about 15 minutes. “Okay Steve, you may now start masturbating. Show your mom how much you love the smell of her sweaty sneaker.”

Wordlessly, Steve brought a hand down to his junk then clutched his member and started pumping. It was hard to concentrate on the action whilst he was licking, fighting off the urge to stop with each stroke of the tongue. Because of this, it took longer than it usually did to finish. Despite the situation, Steve couldn't help but moan in ecstasy as orgasm overtook him. His second arm which was holding him up collapsed because of pleasure and as he ejaculated he fell face down into the insole. Having not masturbated in so long, there was a lot of semen but it was merely a drop in an ocean, no, less than a drop when compared to the amount of sweat having soaked into that insole.

Laughing at the pitiful sight of her perverted son, Emma clapped her hands together a single time. “Wow! You really do love my feet, don't you? Before today, I'd have thought it impossible for someone to cum to the smell of feet alone, but I just witnessed my own son do so, amazing! Wait until your sister sees this, she'll die of laughter.”

With his mother laughing at him combined with how pathetic he felt following his little exhibition, Steve felt more humiliated than he had ever dreamed of being possible.

“You're a good actor honey” Emma complimented her son, doubtless that he'd have had countless hours practising as he fantasied about this kind of stuff “You actually managed to look like you hate this!” She pinched his body between two fingers and lifted him clear of the sneaker. The change in temperature and humidity was instantly noticeable and most relieving. “While we wait for chore time, let's watch some videos together. Have some mother and son bonding time.”

Watching in mild horror, much diminished by the depravity of what he'd just experienced, Emma prepared a playlist of foot worship videos and pressed play. She wheeled the desk chair back and placed her feet up on the desk, one sneakered one bare, crossed over one another. Holding the unused sneaker in her hands, Emma fidgeted and played with the piece of footwear as she watched the contents on these videos. It would be good for her to learn some words and phrases to use for future use with Steve. Noticing that the tiny was inching away from her bare foot, which she had purposefully left facing him so he could admire her wrinkly sole and long toes whenever he felt like it, Emma spoke up “Didn't you think I'd notice you moving Steve?”

He froze at the sound of her voice. He had tried to move away because the smell of her foot was potent, vile yet intoxicating and feeling aroused by his mom's foot made him feel uncomfortable. Steve hadn't even tried looking at it. “I want you to watch these videos from the shadow of mommy's big foot and make sure you give it a kiss every 30 seconds so I know you haven't fallen asleep!”

Groaning, Steve obeyed. Having to not only kiss his mom's foot, but look at it as a consequence of doing so, he was hard again quickly enough. This caused Emma to giggle. Steve sat there watching the videos, squirming around with unwanted arousal. His mom found great amusement in watching him do so, silently counting to 30 and ensuring that Steve gave her foot a kiss on time every time. He did, annoyingly enough. Emma had been eager to think of a creative punishment for him. Maybe leave him in her work tights, which she had worn to the office everyday without washing since she decided to cure Steve. However she soon came up with a much eviller alternative, one that didn't fall outside of what she had promised him thus far or require his disobedience.

The video playlist eventually came to an end. Frustrated with sexual excitement yet unwilling to start touching himself in front of his mother again, the porn marathon had been painstaking for the tiny young man. He didn't even know if his mom would allow it if we were willing to do so, she seemed so far to revel in telling him when he could pleasure himself. The scary part for Steve was that he didn't think she was putting on an act.

“Okay, time to stop sitting around and actually get something done!” Steve was relieved to see Emma put the sneaker in her hands back on her foot, not breaking the promise she'd made. Finally, some time not around his mom's feet. It had barely been an hour and his fantasy (with his mom taking the place of a hot babe) was proving to be exhausting. Obviously his fantasies all involved him being normal size, but the helplessness of macro content had always been a minor interest of his. Not any longer. Wondering if his mom was just gonna leave him on his desk to chill out, he caught sight of her removing the opposite sneaker. That couldn't be good.

She spotted the confused expression on Steve's face and grinned cruelly. “What's that face for honey? I'm just taking off my sneaker so I can secure you to my sexy foot.”

He backed away from her, shaking his head. Repeating the word 'no' over and over, his protest was heard by no one. Emma could imagine the kind of things he would be saying, were he at normal size and responded as if conversing with him. “Oh, you thought that I would do my chores without you under my foot? Don't be ridiculous! I am your goddess now, and under my giant feet is where you belong Steve. I only said that I wouldn't put you in that particular sneaker. I didn't say anything about the other one. Honestly you'll love this one. I've been wearing it the whole time so it's still super warm and my foot has been sweating so much. These toes of mine feel so slimy!” She wiggled her cheesy toes to accentuate her point.

Once again, Steve ran. This time, he moved faster thanks to the extra motivation. Emma only chuckled, having no trouble picking up his tiny body with her huge fingers. “Not so fast honey. You won't get away from me that easily, I thought you'd learned from earlier. No matter, evidently you want me to punish you. Luckily for both of us, I came prepared.” Emma pulled a pack of small adhesive bandages from her pocket and prepared one. Using it, she stuck Steve to the slightly calloused ball of her foot, the entire fleshy bank of which was flushed a wet pink thanks to heat and moisture.

“You're gonna be so snug in there honey. If I was a little foot freak like you are, I'm sure I'd envy you. How fortunate you are to have a mom willing to fulfil your greatest desires. Maybe you should try drinking as much of my smelly foot sweat as possible while you're down there, because when I'm done around the house you're going under my toes and not coming out until dinner time!”

Screaming, Steve writhed around against the surprisingly strong bond that held him tightly to the wrinkled, stinky sole of his mom. It irked him greatly that his erection hadn't subsided at a moment such as this. He cursed his irregular desires. All was rapidly shrouded in darkness as the titanic foot entered the equally large sneaker. It settled against the wet insole, trapping Steve between two immensely rancid surfaces. His mother's foot wasted no time at all heating up the area, sweating before she'd even stood. When she did stand up, oh boy did Steve's stinky torture become so much worse, the pressure on his tiny body doubling.

 

The door to the Norman residence closed shut with a slam. A tall young woman with straight hair that fell to her neck, dark brown in colour just like that of her mother, strode eagerly into the living room to find her mother sat watching television. Emma sat in the armchair, a sneakered foot on the ground and a bare foot outstretched and on the coffee table, the sole flat to the glass. The scarlet topped toes of the foot looked like five predators with something in their grasp, toying with their prey.

“Mom? Please tell me Steve's here, I wanna see him!” Though she were an adult and supposed to be the older sibling, the idea of seeing poor Steve tiny and at her big smelly feet made her act like a child. She was amazed that she hadn't figured out he had a foot fetish by herself, her work boots stunk to high heaven, Steve would love them. In fact, that was what she was wearing currently. Hazel had never been a girly girly, not having the stereotypical obsession with owning loads of shoes. Instead, Hazel had preferred to spend her money on one pair: some brown boots. They were steel toe capped, as was required when working in a warehouse, plus they were extremely sturdy and just as comfortable. Because of all this, they were almost the only pair of shoes she wore, the exception being some trainers that were barely used.

“Take a look for yourself” Emma smiled at her daughter, gesturing towards her bare foot. Hazel got closer to her mom's foot.

“Stinky” Hazel commented with a grin, catching a whiff of the foot. Emma only laughed knowingly. The two of them had used different methods to build up the odour of their feet since finding out about Steve's foot fetish. Emma had been wearing the same pair of tights to work, keeping them on when she got home and even wearing them to bed. On her days off, she stuck to those nasty sneakers, not putting on socks. Hazel on the other hand put on a pair of thick white socks and hadn't removed them since, keeping her feet nice and snug in her work boots almost all of the time, even during sleep.

Bringing both hands to her mouth, Hazel tried and failed to hold back laughter when she saw her little brother, reduced to such a small size, under their mom's toes. Despite what Hazel had been expecting, he didn't actually look like he was enjoying himself. Though he was sporting an erection, so he had to be pretending.

“He's so small.” Hazel pointed out, amazed. She had heard of shrink cures before, but to see the result of one was rare. She never thought that it would happen to her own brother.

“I know. Cute, isn't he?” Emma said, patting her tiny son with her big toe. After getting most of the chores done, she had removed him from her foot. He (and her foot) had been drenched in sweat. Steve had nailed the traumatised look. While she watched TV, Emma had placed her son in the care of her long toes, absent-mindedly wrestling his powerless body as she distracted herself with other things. Poor guy would have hated it if he hadn't had a foot fetish, Emma had given her foot a quick sniff and determined that her toes were the stinkiest part of her foot: hence why Steve was under them.

“When can I have a go?” Steve cringed when Hazel asked this. Too busy suffering under his mom's toes, breathing in their thick, cheesy odour, he hadn't paid much attention to his sister's arrival. He was just glad that Zoe wasn't with her. But his ears did perk up when she asked this. Not only because she spoke of him as if he were just a toy to them, but because he foresaw that Hazel's feet would trump Emma's in terms of smell. Whenever Hazel removed her boots after several hours of labour in the warehouse, the stink would permeate throughout whichever room she were in. Since she usually kept those rotten things in her room, the air in there had taken on a permanent footy aroma, the main reason why Zoe would they rather hang out elsewhere.

“Tomorrow Hazel. I am still getting used to this” Hazel looked a little down. She was eager to try out Steve under her foot, see what he thought of the terrible smell that she had made for him. Emma noticed this and wanted to cheer up her daughter “You're welcome to watch me feed him sweetie. I was thinking about doing so soon, I suppose now would be fine.”

“I'd love to!”

“Great! Can you go get my handbag? The sachets are in there somewhere.”

Hazel hurriedly retrieved the handbag, passing it to her mother before taking a seat on the couch, getting the best seat in the house for the upcoming show. During discussions for taking care of shrunken Steve, feeding him had been an exciting prospect. The nutritious goop given by Panacea was an interesting form of food. It was given in sachets, a suitable amount for a tiny to eat. However the interesting aspect of it was that until it left the packaging, the goop was flavourless. It was a very flexible meal, as it could be mixed with near anything and imitate the taste of that particular item. Soak a strawberry in the goop, for example, and it would taste like strawberries. More pungent foods and items tended to give stronger flavours, such as mature cheeses. I think you can understand the train of thought that Emma and Hazel had in regards to Steve and his foot fetish.

Dropping the sneaker off of her other foot to join the first on the floor after grabbing a sachet, Emma ripped the top off of it. Steve could hear the conversation and knew he was going to be fed, but he was unaware of the grisly details. In his ignorance, he was happy to finally have something to eat.

From under his mom's toes, he couldn't see what was going on. Emma was smearing the contents of the sachet onto the sole of her foot, which was very sweaty after being in a sneaker without socks whilst she was doing chores, working up a sweat. Using her fingers to ensure every drop was out of the packet, she wiped the small amount that remained on her fingertips onto the bulbous head of her big toe.

When Emma lifted the foot Steve was under, he was relieved to be free of the relentless toes. Very relieved, as they had been roughly caressing his hardened penis as they attacked him, bringing him close to climax. He didn't bother standing, no doubt that his mom had further foot related plans for him. Slightly dazed, he looked over to Hazel. She grinned and waved at him.

Hazel got a good selection of genes from their parents. She had grown taller than both Emma and Steve (especially true in regards to the young man's current condition) and was pretty just like her mother. She kept the hair on her right side brushed back behind her ear, exposing the trio of silver rings on the upper part of the ear: helix piercings. Thanks to her labour intensive job Hazel had toned her muscles and managed to maintain a fit body. In terms of clothes, Hazel dressed like you'd expect a girl always in sturdy work boots to dress. Boyishly. Her dark blue jeans, ripped for casual and tough for work, plus the green or red lumberjack shirts gave the young woman a signature style. Steve often mocked his sister for being a closet lesbian.

Steve wasn't surprised at all when his mom brought her other foot over to him, expecting to have to face more stinky trials before earning food. He steadied himself, silently urging his mom to 'bring it on'. His stomach sunk when he saw the goop smeared on his mom's foot. Not only was he going to be spending all his time at their feet, but he had to eat from feet too? Even with a fetish, this was too much.

“Here it comes honey! I hope you're hungry!” Emma stopped her foot, dangling her big toe in front of his face. It seemed that she wanted him to start with the miniscule portion on here, then eat the rest from her sole, digging it out of the giant wrinkles with his tiny tongue. The smell was off-putting and killed any appetite that Steve had.

“Come on Steve, you gotta eat. If you refuse, I'm sure your sister will be more than happy to help me punish you, double team style!” Emma threatened, sick of waiting for her son to lick the goop on her toe.

Correctly assuming that Hazel was fully prepared to make him suffer so that he'd bow to their mother's demands, Steve sighed quietly and extended his tongue, removing a tongue width patch of goop from her smelly skin. Swallowing it, he couldn't help but cough. The strange substance was foot flavoured! Not only that, but it was mixed with the vile foot sweat present on her skin. After eating a few, disgusting mouthfuls of the foul substance, Emma moved her foot to position more of Steve's 'food' in range of his mouth, silently urging him to continue. Eyeing the rest of his so called meal with a pained expression, Steve groaned before forcing his mouth back to work, as ready as he could be to chow down on what remained of the foot flavoured goop.

 

Sweet, musical laughter. Steve and Zoe shared in a moment of happiness, hands on each others bodies at arms length, spinning around without breaking eye contact. A familiar, unwanted odour bothered his nose.

“I wish this moment would last forever Steve” Zoe's eyes were wide, her pupils dilated, positive emotions running around her iris's like a moat surrounding a giant, black castle. That smell was still there, though Zoe didn't seem to even notice it.

“I wish the very same” Steve said, pulling the cute blonde, a few inches shorter than himself, in for a kiss. He sniffed, finding that the smell persisted even over the top of Zoe's peachy aroma.

“You're so handsome and amazing Steve” Zoe said with nothing short of reverence. Stinky.

“Well you're too kind to me Zoe” Steve smiled. Smelly.

“I just have one request of you, my love” Her eyes still sparkled. A pair of diamonds. He could almost place the odour.

“Anything Zoe.” Memories of another time rushed back to him. He tried to fight off the revulsion that filled him up, like a tap filling a kettle.

“I need you” Zoe pulled Steve close “to wake up” she whispered. Feet.

“Huh?” Steve was rather confused by her request. The smell of feet.

“Wake up.” Louder this time. The voice wasn't Zoe's any more, but belonging to someone else. A voice that Steve had heard many times in his life. That stink was all around him, not letting him go even in his sleep.

“WAKE UP BRO, RISE AND SHINE!” Hazel yelled at him.

Exploding awake with shock, Steve's eyes shot open. He struggled when he realised where he slept wasn't secure, like he had been sleeping in a net. Whatever it was, it caused him to view the world around as a world darker than he knew previously, which was oddly applicable to his own situation. It took him a moment, but he came to terms with the fact that he was in the living room of his own home, trapped the foot of one of the legs of his mother's stinky nylon tights, the tights that she'd been wearing to work everyday without washing if she were to be believed.

Hazel was looking at him, as if taking a quiet moment to appreciate the fact that her little brother was so small. Through the window that was his mom's tights, Steve noted that Hazel was dressed in her typical clothing, only her boots were already on. She noticed him looking. “Are you eyeing up my feet little bro?” she asked, lifting a booted foot off of the ground and looking at it in amusement “I don't get it, but I ain't gonna knock you for it either. I hope your foot fetish is as bad as mom thinks it is, because I kept my boots and socks on through the night and if you thought they stunk normally, then you are in for a rude awakening. I thought my feet were smelly, before I actually started trying to make them stink and I found out how awful feet could be.”

She stood grinning at Steve, watching as the leg of nylon he was imprisoned in swayed from side to side because of his movement. “Come on” Hazel started, moving towards the smelly, unconventional prison cell suspended in the air “I gotta get going and mom will need those for work. She's got another days worth of sweat to bake into those things” she laughed as she took down the tights from a hook and untying them to allow herself access to the tiny young man. Pulling her brother free, she left the tights on the coffee table where Emma would be able to easily find them.

“Okay, now all I have to do before I leave is put you in my sock, make some sandwiches then I'll be on my merry way” Hazel said, un-fazed by the idea of making her own flesh and blood suffer under her foot. Hazel moved to her own room, Steve being squeezed between her long fingers, and sat down at the foot of her bed, feet on the floor. She popped Steve down on the floor beside her mountainous boots.

“Don't move unless you want to get punished Steve” Hazel warned in a light-hearted voice that was not fitting of a giantess torturer. She untied the laces on her right boot, slackening its hold on her foot. She had a moment of trouble pulling her socked foot out of the boot. Steve wasn't sure if it was his mind playing tricks on him, but could have sworn that he heard wet, squelching sounds as Hazel had been fighting to pull her foot from the boot. As her foot became free, Steve saw that he probably hadn't imagined it.

The titanic foot released a wave of odour upon release, washing through the room like a flood. To Steve, it looked like both Hazel's foot and the air above her now empty boot were steaming. “You're such a lucky boy” Hazel said, her fingers over her nose in an attempt to block the stink. Steve was amazed by how sweaty her foot was, the thick material of the sock was utterly soaked through, clinging to her foot like a second skin. There were holes in many places: her big toe, her second toe and her heel were exposed, among small patches of flesh all over her foot. Her toenails were unpainted and cut short, not much care given to them. If the holes weren't bad enough, the rest of the sock that actually remained was in just as bad a condition, discoloured from the once white to a disgusting yellow, with the sole and toes having turned nearly total black due to being pressed up against the sweatiest parts of Hazel's foot. Truly, if there was a world record for the filthiest pair of socks Hazel would win it easily.

With the hand not pinching her nose shut, Hazel slowly peeled the sock from her foot, being extra careful not to turn it inside out. Steve felt like he wanted to throw up when he saw the state of his sister's foot, yet he couldn't. Could it be that his new body didn't create waste? That would make sense, considering that he hadn't felt like he needed to use the toilet at all so far. It seemed that his one function in his tiny body was to be sexually tormented by the giant feet of his mom and sister.

“What do you think bro? Is this the sexiest foot you've ever seen?” Hazel teased as she scrunched her sole, summoning an ocean of wrinkles onto her meaty sole. It was not the sexiest foot Steve had ever seen. Drops of thick sweat were squeezed out and dripped onto the floor. Steve had thought Emma's foot was bad, this was far worse. Hazel had big feet, bigger than her mom, and right now they were a mix of milky white, sweaty red and dirty , dark grey that was almost black. The grey patches were the collections of foot grime on her soles, formed by dirt, dead foot skin and sweat, all of which were in no short supply. As she was always on her feet, most of Hazel's feet were calloused, the ball, outstep, heel and big toe being the most heavily effected. The only soft parts that remained were the stems of her toes and the arch of her foot.

Admittedly, as a foot fetishist, Steve could appreciate his mom's feet. Sure, it was his mom and he would never want to do anything with them, but they were nice. Hazel's had nice aspects, but right now with the hard skin and rancid smell, they were anything but attractive to him. But his fetish had apparently become his enemy, the fact that it was a female foot seemed to arouse him as he was standing there with a full blown erection. He couldn't even think of things to distract him, the potent smell of Hazel's feet consumed his every thought.

Like Emma, Hazel had some small adhesive bandages ready. But to his surprise, she had cut one of them into two equal pieces and had another very thin one, likely another adhesive bandage that had been cut very finely. The thin one had trimmed edges. Hazel snatched up Steve and put him on her thigh, pushing him onto his back. “Keep your mouth closed bro” Hazel said, smiling. He did as he was told, wondering why. Then it came to him when Hazel brought the very specifically shaped piece of adhesive bandage up to his face. It was a gag, cut up in such a way that made up for his tiny size. Before he could open his mouth, Hazel pressed it over his lips, keeping them stuck together and folded the trimmed edges around the back of his head. She had judged it well, the edges met perfectly at the back.

“MMMMMPPPPHHHH” Steve gave a muffled yell. Though no one could hear him, shouting and screaming had brought him some small form of relief until now. No longer could he make noise to voice his frustrations, Hazel had robbed him of the use of his mouth and forced him to use only his nose to breath.

“There we go! Now you don't have the option to use your mouth to breathe if you ever get tired of my smelly feet, which I doubt that you will you little pervert” Hazel laughed dominantly, causing him to scream louder into his gag. Then she made use of the two halves of adhesive bandages, securing not just his torso to the ball of her stinky sole but also his legs. This left the tiny with even less movement than he had when stuck to Emma's foot using a similar method. Hazel had proven herself a natural at making Steve suffer and she had barely even started.

That's when the torment really began. Already Steve was sniffing his sister's sole at point black range, the incredibly cheesy stink flowing through his nostrils and into his lungs. Beads of darkened sweat were pushed out of her pores and onto his face. The light faded as Hazel put her sock back on, the warm, wet, smelly material pushed him deeper into her sole. The hard, calloused skin was left softened and soggy by all of the foot sweat that had been marinading her foot. As with Emma, Steve was thrown into complete darkness only this far worse environment led to the darkness being more oppressive somehow. Once the boot was on and tied tightly Steve felt like he'd been put into an oven, a stinky, sweaty oven.

Hazel checked her watch. It was 6:30. Time to set off to the warehouse for a long, arduous twelve hour shift. Usually Hazel hated shifts like the one she was on today, but having Steve in her boot with no choice but to smell her gross foot actually made her look forward to the sweat that she'd work up in the warehouse. Plus, she had arranged to visit Zoe afterwards for dinner. An exciting day for Hazel indeed.

Driving to work, Hazel pulled into the parking lot, said hello to her colleagues with a smile bigger than they were used to, and got on shifting around heavy boxes with great enthusiasm. As she loaded boxes and equipment onto shelves, trucks and pallets, the warehouse manager was very impressed by her performance. Sweat dripped down Hazel's head as she worked, this excited her because she knew that for every drop of sweat coming out of her forehead there would be dozens coming out of her feet. Though he was so insignificant in size, Hazel thought that she could feel Steve's body embedded into her sole, his hard prick pushing deeper into the sweaty flesh than any other part of him. Upon first realising this on her lunch break as she ate the sandwiches she'd made that morning, she had laughed loudly, drawing stares from the co-workers sharing a table with her. Hazel had blushed and apologised, claiming to have remembered a funny joke that would be 'most inappropriate to share at work'. After twelve hours went by relatively quickly, Hazel giddily returned to her car after received a pat on the back from the manager for working so hard. If only he knew why.

Steve knew when Hazel was back in her car because the pressure from above was lessened, coming back momentarily whenever she used the brake or accelerator. He was glad that Hazel hadn't put him in the right boot which was using the clutch frequently, that would have made the most hellish day of his life so far slightly worse if that was possible. Thank goodness for small mercies. After spending hours in his sister's reeking boot, her massive, stinky foot for company as she worked tirelessly, Steve wished he hadn't been cured. Even with a foot fetish, this was just torture.

Although he wasn't the best judge of time currently, Steve didn't think that it took very long for Hazel to get from back home from work, had she taken a shortcut?

Hazel left her car parked at the side of the road. Her stomach rumbled as she walked up Zoe's drive, passing Zoe's car and knocking on Zoe's door. Three knocks and about ten seconds later, the door opened and a smiling, beautiful Zoe filled the doorway. “Hazel!” the short blonde threw her arms wide.

“Hey Zoe” Hazel replied, grinning as she stepped into the hug, squeezing Zoe tight with her strong arms. “Do I only get a hug today?”

“Of course not silly” Zoe said with a devilish tone as they broke the hug slightly, allowing herself to go on her tip toes and plant a passionate kiss on the taller girl's lips.

“Much better” Hazel said happily when they broke the kiss after a full minute, strings of saliva forming a couple bridges between their mouths.

“Is Steve... under your feet?” Zoe asked, the morbid curiosity forcing her to ask. She found the whole situation disgusting, Steve's fetish even more so, but thought that Hazel was making a wonderful sacrifice, allowing her feet to become so stinky in order to let her brother live a better life.

Hazel's grin widened “He is. I bet he's loving it the little foot freak.” She pulled a white surgical mask out of her pocket, giving it to Zoe “Keep this on you. It'll make my feet more bearable later when I have to feed him. You'll be able to see him then babe.”

“Enough standing around!” Zoe said suddenly, remembering why Hazel had come “I've cooked you a good dinner and it's time to eat.” They both went inside, Zoe barefoot, Hazel with her boots still on. Wearing her boots indoors at Zoe's house was actually a common occurrence, seemingly chronic stinky feet was the one thing that Zoe disliked about her secret girlfriend and she had made a rule that Hazel wasn't allow to remove her boots in the house, having to go into the back garden take them off.

Steve was confused as to why Hazel hadn't freed him yet, fearing that she intended to leave him in her boot until tomorrow. If only he knew what Hazel intended to do, by comparison staying in her boot being roasted under her sweaty foot would have been preferable.

Hazel and Zoe sat down and enjoyed the burgers and fries that Zoe had made from scratch, minus the bread of course. She'd cut the potatoes, fried the thin chunks into fries, made the patties and fried them too. Hazel appreciated the effort and promised nothing short of a mind blowing evening with a seductive wink.

But first, there was one more person who needed to eat.

Sitting down side by side on Zoe's couch, the shorter girl with her mask on and legs comfortably resting across the larger girl's thighs. Leaning over Zoe's calves, Hazel untied both laces and pulled her boots off roughly, filling the room with a pungent aroma.

“Ewwww! Those socks are filthy Hazel!” Zoe said, putting her fingers under her mask to pinch her nose shut as the mask didn't offer full protection from Hazel's foul foot odour. Hazel laughed at her girlfriend's reaction tugging off her right sock, revealing the tiny man sunken face first into her sole.

“Oh my god!” Zoe yelled in both amazement and amusement, bursting into laughter “No way is that Steve!” Steve heard Zoe's voice. His first love. His crush. The girl who he dreamed of being with had seen him tiny and trapped against the dirty, sweaty sole of his sister. He flushed with embarrassment, despite already being as red as Hazel's foot because of the heat and damp, but Zoe couldn't exactly see him do so.

“It is. Are you having fun Steve? I know you are, I can feel your erection” Steve felt even more humiliated as Zoe laughed harder. He felt like crying. “Time for you to eat, Zoe wants to watch so you'll have to put on a good performance for your audience.”

Freeing Steve from his bondage and gag, Hazel dumped him on Zoe's coffee table next to her right foot which was bared, the sock left in the vacant boots on the floor. He expected his sister to pull out a sachet of food and smear it onto the foulest parts of her foot then watch with Zoe as he ate it. Steve was wrong.

Instead, Hazel pulled off her left sock and dumped that too in her boots. “Last night Steve before I went to bed, I was thinking about how I can make mealtimes more... tasty for you.” Steve had a good idea of where his sister was going as her second foot made for the table. Before he could try and escape, her other foot went for him, her big toe and second toe clamping around his waist like a vice, burying his cock in the warm and soft pit of flesh between those two toes. His torso, and therefore mouth, were left exposed and accessible.

“So I opened a couple sachets of your special food last night before going to bed and emptied the contents between each of the toes on this foot” her left food spread the toes, showing Steve his meal. What he saw sickened him. The goop has thickened up, become grey and had tiny lumps of wet sock lint in it. Hazel had made literal toe jam. “It had to be between my toes. They were the only place where it wouldn't be wiped away by my sock. Plus, it has pretty much been cooked for you, so it should be nice and hot this time.”

“No way, that's so gross” Zoe commented, watching with awe and disgust.

Steve fought with every bit of strength he had, his sister's toes proving to be far more powerful than he was. A toe on each side passed by his head, leaving his head helpless in the stinky, toejam filled cave between her toes. “Eat it.”

Hazel squeezed her brother with her toes threateningly as she gave the order, but it was unnecessary. Being tortured by Hazel's smelly feet whilst his crush watched had broken him. He obediently lapped up the tainted goop in spite of it being the worst thing he ever had the displeasure of eating. It was as if her foot stench had acquired physical form. After being there for so long, it was warm too, the idea of which was stomach churning if Steve thought about why it was warm.

She could have left it there, but Hazel had found out that she enjoyed humiliating her tiny brother immensely. In fact, her new role in his life had proven to be much more entertaining than she thought it would be. Originally she had volunteered in order to make Steve's shitty life better, but now she continued and pushed the limits for her own pleasure. “Hey Steve, whilst you're eating, Zoe and I have something to tell you.”

Steve only kept licking in response. Something told him that whatever Hazel had to say wouldn't be good. Zoe saying “Are you sure it's okay to tell him?” made him worry further.

“Yeah it'll be fine. It's not like he ever had a chance with you. Hey bro, Zoe and I, we're dating and have been for a while. Sorry.” The words sunk into Steve like bullets. Before he knew it, he was sobbing emotionally, but still licking so as to not piss Hazel off.

“Look Hazel, you've upset him now.”

“Oh come on Zoe, Steve gets to live out his fantasy. Being with you is surely nothing compared to that. Why don't you let him have a go with your feet to make up for it?”

Zoe looked at her feet, which would be small next to Hazel's. Her toenails were painted a cute pink colour “I mean, I know he's upset and everything and that it'll cheer him up but... I can't, not knowing that he'll be getting off on it. The idea grosses me out.” The exchange both raised and dashed Steve's hopes. He had always dreamed of rubbing, kissing and licking Zoe's pretty feet. Those feet had dominated so many masturbation sessions. It might even make the thought of his sister and her being together less heartbreaking. But she had rejected the idea, just as she rejected him. Zoe left Steve to suffer at his sister's enormous stinky feet.

“In that case...” Hazel grabbed one of Zoe's feet and shoved the big toe into her mouth, suckling it.

“What are you doing!?” Zoe asked, confused. Steve was onto the second toe gap and had no idea what was going on.

“I wanna suck on your toes. I've heard that a toe sucking is super arousing plus I gotta see why Steve loves feet so much.”

“And you don't have a foot fetish like your brother, do you?” Zoe narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

“I promise, I just wanna try it.”

“Very well” Zoe sniffed, turning up her nose if dramatically at Hazel as she tried not to smile “suck on my toes slave. Make me moan.”

Hazel grinned like a demon “As you wish m'lady.” She plunged as many of those little, pink topped toes into her mouth as she could fit and sucked hard, lavishing them with her tongue.

As Steve continued eating his grotesque meal, he tried not to start crying again. All he could hear was the subtle sound of Hazel sucking on Zoe's toes and Zoe moaning loudly, obviously enjoying it. All he wanted was to be where Hazel was right now, sucking on Zoe's sexy toes. But he wasn't. He was eating the warm, funky substance between the cheesy, grimy toes of his older sister. While Hazel was subjecting Steve to what she thought to be his greatest fantasy, she was the one experiencing his true fantasy. The envy and sadness that filled him almost overcame the disgust. Almost.

Eventually Steve was finished, having eaten even more of the nutritious goop which was viler and more plentiful than yesterday. Hazel noticed and stopped sucking her girlfriend's toes. Zoe protested. “Relax Zoe, I'll finished you off soon” As Hazel calmed Zoe, an evil idea crept into her head. An idea that Steve wouldn't like so much, but one that turned her on just imagining it. “Go wait in the bedroom, I'll be through in a moment.”

Zoe skipped off, leaving the two siblings alone. “Steve” Hazel said, waiting until he was looking at her to continue “You're not going to like this. But you're going back into my boot and I'm going to go fuck Zoe with you under my big, smelly foot.”

“Noooo! Hazel please no!” Steve pleaded, his words unheard.

“I am doing this in exchange for my contribution to fulfilling your fantasy alongside mom. I can't really explain why, but I find the idea of having sex with the girl you love while you are trapped in my hot, stinky boot, your nose firmly up against my foot, so damn HOT. I'm wet just thinking about it. Just to let you know, I sweat bucket loads when I'm having sex, as you'll soon find out.” She noticed he was on his knees, bowing and crying, but she chose to ignore that. Instead she put on her left sock and boot, then picked up the right sock.

Hazel grabbed her tiny brother, who threw ineffective punches at her giant hand, trying and failing to fight her off. She dropped him into her dirty, unwashed sock, throwing him right back into a world of foot filth. Her foot followed, writhing toes seeking and finding his helpless body. He was mashed between them as Hazel sealed her foot back into her boot. Then she made for Zoe's room, tearing off clothing on the way, feeling her little brother suffering under her toes, wiggling around. It felt really good, turning her on even more. She wondered if Steve would end up climaxing, being wrestled by her long, sweaty toes. “I am gonna fuck you all night Zoe” Hazel promised, her excitement clear in her voice, entering the bedroom and closing the door behind her.

Just another day in Steve's new life.

 

Outro by duck12345

“I guess that answers our question, doesn't it?” the attractive young woman spoke as she finished reading out the fifth and final story, her voice thick with disappointment aimed at her boyfriend on the floor, shrunken, bound and blindfolded.

Pathetically, he thrust his hips up into the air, trying his darnedest to touch the stinky pair of giant feet hovering above his naked form with his erect cock. The waterfall of stench was driving him wild. Hey, with his fetish already exposed he didn't have anything left to lose.

“Man, you really liked those stories, and my disgusting feet that are still so close to you” it took everything she had not to burst out laughing, this was too perfect.

Listening to such stories, the tiny had been unable to resist. His special part had sprang to attention not even halfway through the first tale and with no way of relieving it, the erection was there to stay. Unless of course, he managed to rub it against his girlfriend's huge soles that were just out of reach. “You realise that we can't be together any more, right? Like I said before I started reading, there's no way I can date a guy sexually interested in the smelly feet of his own family. That's just... wrong on so many levels pervert!”

The news that he was no longer together with his girlfriend, whom he truly cared about, was a sad moment indeed for the teased tiny. Although the impact was lessened significantly by his urge to explode. He'd been sporting a mast for so long and it had to be tended to. “PLEASE” he managed to squeeze out of his voice box “HELP ME. HELP ME GET OFF!”

“Hah! Help you get off? You won't be so lucky my gross little ex-boyfriend” she gloated from on high. “Actually...” it seemed that a thought had occurred and that she was changing her mind.

Tapping her lip with the soft pad of her finger for a few long, tense seconds, an idea came to the relatively giant woman. “You know what? I am going to help you come. These big, stinky feet of mine have been taunting you for just sooooo long haven't they? You deserve a rest from this touchless torment, right?”

“YES!” Breathless, he gave a one word reply, his brain not functioning properly as he was consumed with arousal, wanting nothing more than the pair of sweaty feet filling his lungs with their reeking odour to come down on him and crush him to orgasm. He lusted for it with his entire being.

“Pitiful” the girlfriend spat, not able to stop the corners of her mouth from curling up. She was going to give this sneaky foot freak exactly what he wanted. “Fine. You want my nasty, cheddary feet? You got them. I'm gonna make you climax over and over.”

Even with the looming threat of orgasm torture the tiny's lust didn't subside even a little. His miniscule mouth was wide open, panting and trying to suck as much tainted air in as possible. “Well, here I come foot boy.”

After a minor delay, the air shifted above the bound man and he found a second wind, his frantic thrusting pounding the air relentlessly. His heart pounded like a gorilla in a cage, anticipating the touch of reeking, unwashed foot flesh. He craved it. As soon as the pair of giant feet made contact he came. But as his now ex girlfriend had warned, it didn't end there. The soles entombed his body in a sea of sweaty, wrinkled skin. He lapped at it without cease, a second erection forming an impressively short amount of time after the first.

The feet worked over the tiny man, at first merely crushing him and allowing him to lick and fuck them all he wanted, after a few orgasms he calmed down a bit. This wasn't an option, because the feet actually started to try and get him off to great success. His girlfriend made great use of every wrinkle, every toe. It seemed strange that her feet had suddenly developed an array of wrinkles because as far as he could remember they were flawlessly smooth at all times. But the tiny wasn't really in a state to pay attention or even care.

Later, all of the semen and arousal drained from his body, he found himself breathing heavily, trying his utmost to recover. Whilst it had gone a bit far, he had thoroughly enjoyed this little foot session with his ex-girlfriend and wished that he would be able to experience it again sometime. But in spite of what he desired, she had already chosen to leave him, not wanting to date a loser addicted to foot odour.

“How was that? Was it everything you hoped for? Worth losing me over?”

“THAT WAS AMAZING GODDESS” not really sure what to call her now, he went with goddess. It seemed appropriate considering what she had just done to him with her feet. She deserved his devotion.

Laughing at the tiny loser, she let the excitement fill her voice for the next bit. “Do you want one last surprise foot boy?”

Wondering what it could be, the tiny shouted a positive “YES! ONE MORE SURPRISE PLEASE!” He was expected her to have changed her mind. To have changed her opinion after seeing what she could do to him. That he would gleefully spend every waking moment at her incredible feet.

“As you wish” She said simply, stepping out from behind the chair she had been standing behind for the entire time, crouching down next to her previous boyfriend. He was confused, he heard her move, come over and crouch. How were the feet still above him?

Pinching the blindfold between two fingers, the ex-girlfriend of the tiny ripped it from his face, leaving him staring straight at the pair of heavy wet soles above him. They parted to reveal who was actually sat in the chair, the true owner of the feet.

“M-mom?” the tiny asked, fear and shame filling him whole.

“Hello there dear” the tiny's mom replied sweetly, sharing a grin with his ex-girlfriend. “My my you have proven yourself to be a rather disgusting young man today, haven't you. All along you've been wasting the time of a beautiful young lady who could have been dating a real man. But instead she's been dating you, a worthless pervert who wants nothing more than his mommy's feet.”

“Mom please. No. It's not what you think.”

“I've been here the whole time son. I have seen and heard everything. It is exactly as I think. And anyway, it's goddess now. That's the name you chose for me, right?” She looked at her son's ex-girlfriend with a smile. “Thank you for today. You've been very helpful. He's at a very capable pair of feet now, a pair of feet that will most certainly show him the depravity of his desires.”

The young woman wasted little time with her exit, not bothering to even say goodbye to the tiny. To her, he wasn't worth the words. She entered the world feeling free, free from her perverted boyfriend.

“Now now now” the tiny's mom said slowly, alone with him at last. “You have a lot of foot rubs and foot worshipping to make up for mister. If I'd known you had a foot fetish sooner, we could have dealt with it earlier. Now it is going to be a long and difficult task to break you of this gross desire. I hope you don't have anything planned for the next few months, maybe even years, because it's time you got to know my feet better than you would ever want to.” The soles fell upon their target once more, this time he fought and struggled against their unstoppable, sweaty embrace.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7300