To whom it may concern/ The Swimteam by Killedbygirl
Summary:

A story about a teenage girl and her ways and means to reach her goals after she found out she got power like one one else have.

Contains Giant male and giant boy + alot violence

You are hereby duly noted and warned ;)

If this isnt your cup of tea, read someting else because this is a grapfic story.

Oh and about the grammar, English is my third langue so please bear with me :)


Categories: Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Giantess, Couples, Destruction, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 15116 Read: 7955 Published: March 19 2018 Updated: March 19 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Killedbygirl

Chapter 1 by Killedbygirl

The Swim team

 

Before my little accident I was a very successful swim coach, I trained a female Olympic team as head coach and they set records that will stand for many years to come.

I really don’t know exactly what happened, but I do know the result.

I was tending my girls during a practice and my best relay medley team stayed on a bit after the official practice was over, they are the best in the world and that because they put in the extra effort.

They were at the end of their extended practice when slip on the wet pool deck, I fell and hit my head and ended up in the water.

When I woke up in the pool I didn’t recognize where I was at first, I thought I was in the ocean in a terrible storm at first because there where huge waves, they were enormous but there was no order in the wave pattern...

The waves came crashing from all direction, I estimated them to be between 10-15 meters high.

I was swimming for my life when I spotted something floating around 400 meters away from me in the choppy huge waves, it seemed like a black small Island 20 by 10 meters.

I made it to the black thing and after a considerable effort manage to get on it, I was safe for the moment but risked getting flushed off by the huge waves.

I noticed a little hole with rough edges in the flat surface and crawled over there thinking I get a better grip there, on my short way there I saw something painted on the black surface.

It was an “R” in a white ring above an O that was approx. 2 meters big, I was baffled and started to investigate to get a clue to where I was, it might be a bit of wreckage that I ended up on.

After a few quick steps I got the name of what I thought was a wreck, it said “SPEEDO” and the R in the ring was for registered trademark.

I reached the hole and clinged on thinking of my discoveries, I never heard about a ship that has a registered trademark sign in its name.

I tried to get my bearing and saw something huge in the distance closing in at an enormous speed tearing the water and creating enormous waves, in a matter of a few seconds its passed me, I was flushed off my wreckage and left in the wake.

I didn’t believe my eyes, it was Sara on of “my” girls…

I read her name in 2-meter-high letters on her swim cap when she tilted her head to breathe.  She was doing freestyle and she was about to do a flip turn, at least that was what I though.

But she stops at the end of the pool, by this time I realized that I was in the pool but had been shrunken to a size around 4 cm, the wreckage was a kickboard.

I was afraid to approach her, she was over 90 meters tall in my world and if I get in her way she would crush unintentionally me if I didn’t get her attention, her 7.000 tons of muscles would even notice me in the water...

I had to get back to the kickboard, so I started to swim back to it and crawled on it, I was safe for the moment, but I needed help to survive.

A terrifying though crossed my mind, Peter my 1:st trainer used to take a swim after official practice was over. He hates me and think that I stole “his” job, he’s a former elite swimmer which I’m not, he’s a sadistic vindictive person without moral that use anabolic and supplies the girls with enhancing drugs.

He doesn’t let anything stand in his way, if he finds me 4 cm small in the pool while he’s training he will kill me to get my job and I don’t have a chance against his body 95 meters tall and 8000 tons of ripped muscles. I must get help before he dives in the pool.

I’m scared now and understand that my life is at stake and in Peters hands I will have a terrible death.

Suddenly the kickboard sinks underwater, I turn around in the water and se Michelle getting ready to do a kick drill, I’m waving my arms franticly and screaming to the top of my lungs just in front of her face, she spots me and stops.

-Coach? she says with a booming voice.

-Please help me Michelle.

-How did u get so small.

-I don’t know, please help me.

I see Peter entering the Pool deck and sits down on the start blocks, starting to get his Gara 2000 fins on, I’m starting to be panicking, and begs Michelle to rescue me.

-Please help me, please Michelle, if Peter finds me he will kill me.

-Yes, he most likely will and it wouldn’t be nice either for you, Peter think that you fucked him on the head coach job and in your current size he would return the favour and enjoy every moment of it so to speak, she says with an evil grin.

-So, coach, what’s your life worth to you? Should I call Peter or what do you have to offer?

-I give you 1000 $ if you help me

-1000 bucks? You know that I can fuck Peter whenever I want, I’ve seen him ogling my body. Reconsider your offer coach, or Ill fuck Peter right here in the pool and insert you in his ass and let you die in there, think of what his orgasm will do to you inside his ass.

-You get everything I own please don’t kill me!!

-Everything you own and everything you ever will earn or else says Michelle with an evil grin on her beautiful face.

I’m looking over at Peter that getting ready to dive, I’m no match for his muscles and he even got his fins on.

-So coach what’s it gonna be? A threesome or my protection.

-I give everything I got.

--And all that you ever will earn? Michelle starts to turn her head against Peter that waves at her.

-Yes, yes please save me don’t let Peter know please.

-I’m kind a disappointed at you, I hoped for a good fuck she grins

I see Peter dive in and swim towards us with a mindboggling speed that his fins give his body, the vortices behind him is enormous, I would drown in them, he’s just a couple of seconds away when Michelle grabs me and shows me under her swim cap.

I her them talk with booming deafening voices for a while until Peter ask if Michelle has seen me around.

-Yeah, he left the pool just seconds ago.

-I hate that fat little shit, says Peter.

In squeezed between Michelle’s swim cap and her ear so I beg her for my life.

-I’m finished says Michelle and starting to swim away towards the edge of the pool and jumps up on the pool deck, she gathers her stuff and heads off to the showers, she put me in the goggles container and tells me not to move or make sounds.

I’m surrounded by my swim team 4 cm big, so I obey...

I see Louise slowly walking towards me, she lifts the container and asks Michelle if it’s the new googles she got and starts to open the container. Louise spots me inside the container and ask with a face as she not can believe her eyes

-Coach?

I look up and gamble on that she won’t hurt me and screams

-Yes, it’s me.

In that moment Michelle comes out from the showers, nude...

I look up at her magnificent body towering over me and she says

-Yeah, I found him in the pool like this, I had to save him, so Peter didn’t find him.

-Yeah Peter would kill him without remorse to get the head coach job in his present state, I even say that Peter would get off doing it...

In that moment Sara and Ida enters the rooms, the ground shivers under the weight of their muscles, their tall athletic bodies in their black Arena suits are dripping of water, Louise says

-Come and have a look, Michelle found the coach in the pool.

They are towering over me and I’m scared of their power.

 Let’s take a sauna and discuss what we should do with the coach says Sara.

They are taking their swimsuit off and Louise puts me down on the floor, so I don’t fall off a bench or something.

I’m surrounded by them, each of them naked 90 meters tall and weighing in at 7000 tons of hardbody muscles, my life depends on their decision so when they going to the sauna I’m running for my life to get close, so I can participate in the discussion or at least listening in on it. Sara spots me as I’m running over the tiles and lifts me into the sauna and places me on the floor where its cooler, it’s extremely hot for me and I’m nearly fainting from the heat.

All the girls are sitting on the top bench completely out of my reach, I look up at their massive muscular bodies and think that I better be very careful what I say, I made some critical remarks of their use of steroid that really didn’t sit well with the girls there are also things about their training that they don’t like.

And when there is the Peter situation, I reported him for selling drugs, but he doesn’t know yet, If the girls find out that they are going to lose their supplier and I’m to blame, my life will not be worth a fart in the wind.

They are focused on Gold medals in the Olympic and willing to go over corpses to get there.

A 4 cm little bug like me means nothing against at Gold medal in the Olympic, preferably with a world record time that’s stands for a long time.

The discussion enters the area that I was scared about, steroids.

Sara leads the debate and she all for steroids world recordholder as she is.

I tried to defend my point of view when she booms down on me

-Shut the fuck up u fucking bug!

I understand that her anger is part the steroids talking and press that point.

I’m looking up at her enormous athletic body glistening with sweat and see how her muscle mowed under her skin when she spreads her legs, I can see her cunt opening as she spreads her pussylips, I’m staring up to her but don’t understand the situation or the danger I’m in

-One more word from you and you going to regret it, I promise says Sara.

The other girls are grinning down at me.

-But listen, I start while I am staring straight up her pussy like 100 meters above me, I don’t get further ...

I see Sara’s sphincter contract and enormous stream of urine unleash from her Urethra straight towards me. It’s like half a meter in diameter and the force is a killer if she would have aimed for a direct hit.

It lands 40-50 meters in front of me and the droplets knocks me off my feet tossing me several meters backwards.

It was just a short burst

I’m completely soak in her warm acidic urine, it burns my body and the pain is excruciating.

-Mercy!!!I beg as I scream to the top of my lungs, I look up towards her murderous urethra where urine is dripping out.

-You shut the fuck up now your fucking bug or we will unleash the full content of our bladders on you and we will hit you.

In terror I watch as Michelle, Louise and Ida spread their legs and part their lips revealing their murderous urethras and aiming at me...

-We have the equalling of 100 tons of hot acidic urine each for you and now it’s a tiny muscle deep inside us beyond your control that’s keeping you from dying in our urine coach if you don’t get crushed by the power in our jets, says Louise

-Your one though from being annihilated, dissolved in our urine acid says Ida, one thought...

-Mercy!! I cry...

-Should we get Peter, I think he would like to kill coach with his cock.

The girls laugh maliciously

-Would you like that coach asks Sara with a grin, getting fucked by a 12-meter cock.

-You better start contributing to our bodies development or else, says Sara

I look up at Michelle, she’s aiming her urethra straight at me and forms her mouth silently to the words shut up, I can see urine dripping from her urethra and know how easily she will kill me, but when she won’t get my things and cash, that’s my way out of this. My only hope.

Suddenly its knocks on the door to the sauna, all four girls close their legs and goes back to talk about training and stuff. Ywette, one of the younger and upcoming girls comes in and I hide behind the bucket.

Ywette admire the other girls, she’s only 14 but already a world-class swimmer for her age, she sits down on the lower bench and reach out to put some more water on the stones, she spills unintentionally over me and washes of Sara’s urine from my body.

I hear them talking about records they want to break and Ywette joins in the discussion wonder how the get so impossibly fast as they are...

-Oh, there are ways say Sara.

-What ways, wonder Ywette

-It’s all about energy and technique, to get enough energy and to transform it into muscle power and stamina and perfect your technique, says Louise

-Your talking drugs? Asks Ywette.

I peer up at Louise and a malicious smile spreads in her face as she spots me.

Louise climbs down on the floor and grabs me within seconds, I don’t have a chance to escape,

She shows me to Ywette and asks

-Have you ever seen one of these before?

-Yeah, it’s a doll says Ywette...

-No says Louise, it’s an Olympic gold medal.

-No way, says Ywette, your pulling my leg.

-No seriously, it’s about accumulate energy, and this is pure energy in a condensed package.

-How?

-You prepare it in certain way and when you eat it, there are certain guidelines to follow to bring out the energy to its full capacity but if you follow them Olympic gold medals is yours for the taking.

-But it’s a doll, is it some drug in it?

-No its not a doll.

-It’s a doll clearly.

-Can a doll do this says Louise and take my leg between her fingers and pinches it, I scream out in pain when my leg nearly breaks

-It lives, says Ywette and moves closer to watch, so you eat a loving doll? And get empowered enough for an Olympic gold medal.

-Let me see it says Ywette and put her hand forward.

Louise puts me down in Ywettes hand and Ywette moves her hand up to her face, through my pain I watch her muscular enormous hardbody as she moves me closer to her face, I can se the other girls laughing at the situation except Michelle, she moves closer as if she could read Ywettes though.

Ywette peers down at me as lying totally at her mercy in her right hand...

Suddenly she lowers her hand down to her belly, I can see her ripped muscle under her skin and she whisper as I’m looking right at her bellybutton

-So here is there you going to die, inside my tummy while my stomach acid converts u to energy for my muscle, my Olympic medal...

I watch Ywette stomach in totally disbelief and looks up to her face when she suddenly lifts me up to her mouth and open wide.

I scream out in total terror when I see her pierced tongue flick out and she dumps me in her mouth, I’m holding on for my life to her stud as she closes her mouth to swallow me alive.

I her the girls laughing as my grip of her stud is starting to slip in Ywettes saliva when she wiggles her tongue to get me in position to swallow me alive.

Suddenly I hear Michelle’s voice

-Spit him out for fuck sake, it’s not how it’s done.

I’m in Ywettes closed mouth, trapped in the dark washed over with her saliva completely at her mercy, but she stopped wiggling her tongue.

-U can have him but u need to follow the protocol, so spit him out.

Michelle’s hasn’t got my money yet so that why she inferred, so much I figured out... If she didn’t interfered Id would be on my way down Ywettes through to a grim excruciating death in her stomach, Louise’s joke had nearly sentenced me to die in the stomach acids of a 14-year-old girl…

I understand how much caution I need when interacting with the girls, Sara, Ida and Louise would have let me die for a laugh, a joke. If Michelle’s didn’t have money to gain I would be inside Ywettes stomach fighting a futile fight against her body’s digestion system, she could just have relaxed in the sauna and no one would know I was fighting for my life inside her with no escape from total annihilation in her stomach acid...

Ywette slowly open her mouth and I can see the girls again between her teeth, I’m totally soak in her saliva and clinging on to the stud in her tongue when she spits me out in her hand.

-He’s mine now, says Ywette to Michelle, he’s my Olympic gold medal.

-Yes, u can have him, but I need him first.

-U gonna eat him?

-No, I won’t hurt him, I want some stuff from him.

-What stuff, asks Ywette.

-Schedules and stuff.

Ywette brings me up to her face and recognize me.

-Its coach. How did he get so tiny?

I’m flaying my arm wildly when she brings me close to her mouth again screaming for help.

This girl got the power of a goddess and completely without guidance system.

-Shut up or I shut you up says Ywette and quickly lower me down to the bench between her legs.

-I put inside my pussy if u don’t behave, no one could her you scream inside me.

I’m looking at her massive muscular body towering over me, I can barely see her face between her boobs, but her pussy is right in front of me as she leans back to show her total power over me. I scream at Michelle for help, she laughs

-Don’t you wanna get fucked by a teenager, an Olympic hardbody teenager, it could be a fuck of a lifetime... Michelle laughs...

-Or the last one in your lifetime, Sara laughs.

-That tiny shit wouldn’t survive a Kegel much less a good orgasm inside one of us says Ida

-Yeah, my pussy would grind him into pulp in an orgasm, says Louise

I don’t like how this Is turning out, they are going to kill me, my only hope is to stay alive if possible.

Ywette isn’t the sharpest tool in the box so my plan is to trick her in some way that I may escape from the girls.

-So how it’s done, the preparations I mean? asks Ywette

Sara grins and starts the “instructions”

-U need a guy helping u and its imperative that’s he has a cock that’s at least 25 cm long.

-I haven’t fucked a guy yet says Ywette, but for my medal that’s not a problem.

-U and the guy u choose to have to have him inside an arena and soften him up a bit, piss on him but don’t kill him, train on ants first, says Ida

-U need to do a lot of Kegels so u have control, says Michelle.

-So, I going to fuck him, asks Ywette, my orgasm would grind him into pulp and kill him instantly.

-That’s Why U need the big cock, says Sara.

-But if the guy comes in me he will drown inside me.

-That’s the tricky part, the guy should unleash his cum over him while his inside u and u must get him out before he drowns in your combined juices. Oh and no deep thrusts, that will ruin the whole thing if he ends up like pulp inside you says Louise, he must be alive when your throat muscles force him into your stomach.

Ywette looks down at me there I am standing in front of her pussy between her legs and summons it up.

-So I have to get a guy wiling to piss on a doll which he most certainly will notice is alive when it trying to avoid getting blasted to kingdom come by a massive jet of urine, when after I unleashed my urine on coach and hopefully don’t kill him, I insert him without crushing him deep in my pussy, I think I will be more than a little bit exited but so far I think I can handle it.. The problem will be as I see it 3 things. First preventing the guy to crush coach against my cervix with a cock of that size with a massive deep thrust and the Second part will be that the guy retracts his cock in time to get coach out alive, I’m very juice when I’m wet.

I stare at Ywettes slightly swollen pussy with terror in my heart and realise that she’s getting turned on, her nipples are getting hard to. She continues

-The real tricky part will be to get him out of my cumfilled pussy before coach drown in our juices.

Ywettes peers down at me and asks with booming voice

-Hello gold medal, for how long can you hold your breath? I really need to know or else you might drown inside my pussy in our mixed juices...

-In water I can hold my breath for a minute or so, I answer snuffling staring in disbelief at Ywettes evermore swollen pussy.

-You can’t count like that that, says Michelle to Ywette, He’s inside u and you will have a massive orgasm, one of the strongest you ever will have in your life and it will be the best fuck the guy ever will have so his cumjets will blast coach with such force that he most likely will be dying, broken bones, teared limbs and such over the reality that you will be completely filled with cum and you can’t count on that coach will be able to  hold his breath during your orgasm, the guys cumjets will most likely press out all air from coach lungs with every blast of cum his cock unleashes over coach so even if you get him out really fast coach will be dying if not dead. Time is of the essence, you need time to bite at least one of his limbs off while he’s inside your mouth before you swallow him and he must be alive when he reach your stomach and your acids annihilates him or else you won’t get the energy and will stay in our wake looking at our asses forever, are u up for it? You want to be an Olympic Goddess?

The girls have doomed me to a to torture and gruesome death inside Ywettes body, I look up at her muscular extremely toned body that towers over me and I starting to smell her juices, she looks down at me with a happy smile and her icy blue eyes radiates an evil sadistic willpower beyond comprehension, she’s a pure narcissistic sociopath.

If I will be left alone with Ywette it’s a death sentence, won’t have the slightest chance against her muscular body...

She sees my looking at her pussy and contract her pussymuscles a few times and laughs with an evil merciless smile down on me. If I would be inside her pussy her contractions would almost certainly killed me, I got an idea if I could get in close to the cervix I might escape the contraction of Ywettes orgasm as if she could read my thoughts she says

-It wouldn’t help if are trying to escape close to my cervix to survive my orgasm, I will be completely filled with a rock hard 25 cm cock that can crush you any second and you can stop it, help me get the energy and I will make it quick or else I will make you suffer beyond your comprehension, you will begging me to kill you..

The girls laugh at the situation and Sara tells Ywette it’s all a joke.

-But that’s coach and he’s the size of one of my tampons, says Ywette.

-No, it’s a joke, says Michelle.

-But coach is the size of a tampon, just the right size to fuck and eat.

- It’s a joke, drop it, says Ida.

-You are going to fuck and eat him yourself!! You’re afraid of letting me get my medal!!

Michelle grabs me in the last moment as Ywette reaches for me.

Ywette stands up towering above me, I look up her enormous hard body, she stands with her legs apart and I don’t realize what she’s up to, nor did the other girls. It  happened so fast that I didn’t have a chance to react, it seem that she’s caressing her body in front and over me, fondling her boobs and hips, her hands are getting closer to her pussy and in a spilt of a seconds spreads her pussylips, and saw the contraction of her muscles and when the enormous jet of urine unleashes from her urethra, nothing like Sara’s jet, this was  a different  ballgame completely, had she hit me it would have ripped the limbs from my body and crushed me. She moves ever so slightly correcting her aim and her voice booms down on me.

-If I can’t have my medal I kill coach right here, you can’t trick me of my medal.

I look up in total agony seeing urine dripping from her urethra, its like time is in slow-motion when Ywette contract her muscles again and unleashes her enormous jet of urine toward me, it’s even more powerful this time, it roars with a deafening sound exiting her urethra. I stare up in agony and disbelief towards her muscular merciless body. I going to die now was my though when a giant hand suddenly appears in front of me shielding me from Ywettes murderous jet of urine.

Michelle saved me from certain death, she takes me away with her to the shower and Ywette are following us, 7000 tons of murderous muscles having a temper tantrum. The treat’s she screams chill me to the bones.

-I’m going to tell coach about you, the real coach Peter and you little fucker are going to meet Peters erected steel hard cock inside me begging for your fucking life, think of that you little wanker, I wish that you could have a light with you so you  could see how his urethra open when he unleashes his cum over you and kills you.

Michelle tries to calm down Ywette and begs her not to tell Peter about me, if he gets knowledge of my current situation he will try to kill asap and when Michelle don’t get her hand on my cash and belongings but there is no stopping Ywette, she screams with a booming voice at me while Michelle shields me from Ywette.

-I’m getting Peter now and when we will kill you fucking little wanker, grind you into pulp in my pussy, get ready to die you little shit.

In a way Ywette is magnificent in her rage, an unstoppable enormous power total without mercy focused on her goal, and I can tell that she was really turned on to, rock-hard nipples with juices glistening on her pussy...

She storms put of the showers towards the pool completely nude, I was pretty sure that she would get Peters full attention, he has a habit of fucking his trainees.

And me 4 cm small totally at Peters mercy under his muscular body was a certain death and he would make sure it wasn’t going to be painless and he got the means to make it happen

I’m so dead was my thought in that moment.

Michelle’s begins to talk quickly.

-I can save you but you must decide fast, Peter are going to search us all to find you and kill you. I estimate that you have 60 seconds max depending where in the pool Peter are. So, what is your life worth?

-I already offered you all Michell, but if Peter kills me in Ywettes pussy tonight you will get nothing.

-True, ok I put u somewhere safe, don’t wiggle in there, that can get me off…

At first, I don’t understand but Michell spreads her pussylips and pushes up a small spray can I her pussy moaning.

-I will crush you if I don’t widen my muscles.

I start to protest and flay my arm wildly as she starts to insert me in her thigh pussy

-Keep still or you will experience my orgasm close and very personal says Michelle grinning…

I keep completely still after that as she inserts me deeper and deeper, Michelle retracts her fingers and it comes completely dark, as I see her fingers disappear totally at her strong vaginamuscles mercy I’m starting to see things in my mind, what if Peter rapes Michelle to kill me?

I don’t think he would do that but the picture of a cock 3 meter in diameter 12-meter-long entering Michelle’s pussy with me in it to kill me chilled me to the boon in agony

It’s a mere second before I hear Peters voice outside and of Ywettes screams.

-Ok, where is he? hand him over right know says Peter.

-I don’t know what you are talking about says Michelle, you shouldn’t listen to small girl fantasies. Ywette told us a macabre fantasy that she’s got turned on while we were in the sauna, such things don’t happen.

Ywette loses it completely and attacks Michelle.

-Give me my medal you fucking whore, she screams.

 Peter breaks it up and says.

-I will search you and your stuff, try to stop me and your swimming career is over, I got stuff on you girls.

- Indulge yourself, says Michelle, but I need to get home within the hour so if you could start with me it would be nice

It’s getting extremely hot inside Michelle’s pussy and I’m having a hard time breathing as she is very tight. I try to move which was a mistake, Michelle’s body reacts imminently, her pussy starts to swell, and the pressure is excruciating, if I don’t get out within minutes I will die as her pussy is clamping down on me and forces the air out of my lungs. I’m starting to get an idea of how it would be like if Ywette get her hands on me, and inside her there will be no mercy...

Michelle understand my situation and tells Peter that she needs to go to the toilet

-Yeah well, you’re in the clear, says Peter

-She has him in her pussy, screams Ywette

-Fuck her!! Kill him!! Crush him with your cock, make him suffer!!!screams Ywette.

-She’s lost it completely says Michelle

I’m drifting in and out of conciseness as Michelle getting turned on of my movement and clamping down hard on my body and her juices are threatening to drown me. Finally, she reaches the toilet and locks the door, I almost gone when see some light and her fingers, I’m clinging on for my dear life as she starts to pull her fingers out.

I’m gasping for air as I get out looking up her enormous body and whisper a thxs.

-For a second, I played with the thought of using my dildo on my clit with you still inside, whispers Michelle, you wanna see what would happen?

I don’t get much saying, Michelle digs in her bag and get a small dildo that’s she starts.

She sits on the toilet and thrust her pussy up in my face, the smell of her juices fills the air as  she get wetter and her pussy clamps down on the vibrator, It’s a matter of a few minutes before she comes, it’s with horror I see the rhythmic contractions of her pussy and sphincter , her glistening pussylips are pumping as if they are trying to crush the staff, I realize what I would be inside if Michelle didn’t had let me out..

I look up at her wet pussy and she smiles down at me.

-Ok I put you in my string and we go home to my place for a start, whispers Michelle

When Michelle opens the door to the toilet Ywette is waiting outside.

-I’m on to you, you killed him in your pussy, you whore, crushed him in your orgasm I heard when u came screams Ywette, you stole my medal... I wish I find you in the same size as coach was when u will beg for mercy...

Michelle told me that she gave Ywette the birdie and left when we got to her place, she digged around and found a small dollhouse to install me in. It was perfect size beds and furniture, she put it overlooking her bed, so she could keep an eye on me, it sat on a cupboard 25 meters over the ground, so escape was impossible for me.

-Tomorrow I want all your codes & logins, so we can transfer your money to me and when we sign over your house, boat and cars.

I tried to protest, he was going to strip me clean...

She picked up her phone and fiddled around a bit with it, when she showed me the screen... It said Swimmer Ywette, I was looking an I terror as her thumb got close to the green call button...

-You think you can escape out of Ywettes pussy when she’s really turned on? You want to try? Or give me your belongings? Your choice. Make it now.

-You win, you get it all tomorrow. Pls don’t kill me.

Michelle went to bed and I walked around in the doll house try figure a way out of this mess, when her alarm rang in the morning for her swim practice I was still clueless, she held all the cards. I begged her to leave me in the apartment which she did, before she slammed the door she announced that she would be back in 3 hours since it was a short session today.

I laid down on the bed in the dollhouse and fell asleep.

I woke up from a huge noise of shattering glass from the living room, Michelle’s apartment was on the first floor. I heard whispering voices and I hide under the bed in the dollhouse.

My heart nearly stopped when I saw muscular legs in black 2XU thighs in front of me, by the look of the ass in capsuled in the compression thighs it was a girl.

-Peter, she shouts, I knew it, the fucking whore furnished the little fucker with a doll house he’s alive, I’m going to win the Olympics!!

Ywette turns around and I got perfect view if her enormous camel toe in her thighs not more than 20 meters from me as she presses her pussy against the drawer.

They search Michelle’s apartment with a real scrutiny and as I look out over the bedroom I see Michelle’s swim bag on the bed, she must have got home while I was asleep, I hope that she will call the police on these criminals.

After a good hour or so Ywette and Peter concentrate their search in the bedroom and again Ywette stands in front of the dollhouse, I can see a big wet stain spreading in her crouch, she’s horny...

It’s not long before she starts to fondle Peter and drags him to the bed, they are going to fuck in the middle of a burglary...

It seems that Peter found a girl right up his alley...

I don’t dare to move nor to make a sound, its 15.000 tons of murderous indomitable death that’s having sex in front of me.

Ywette fluffs Peters cock up and start to ride him... To my surprise I see Michelle about my size bolting away from under Ywettes pumping ass, but with some difficulty because she gets tossed of her feet every time Ywette thrusts down on Peters cock, it’s like an earthquake. When its finally seems as she is going to make it to her swim bag Ywette comes in brutal orgasm and loses control over her muscles when her orgasm is pumping Peters cock, she farts... It’s like thunder to me and I can see the shimmer in the air as her ass fills the room with her foul gases, she giggles at it  but Michelle is in a really bad spot with no way of escape Ywettes gas cloud, I can see the shimmer in the air reach her much faster than she can run as she franticly trying to get away but to no avail, Ywettes farts engulfs Michelle, gasping for air she swoons while puking.

I’m stuck on the drawer in the dollhouse and watching in fear the shimmer in the air from Ywettes farts closing in on me, I can’t escape. I read somewhere that the oxygen content in a fart is 5 %, A human need 16 to sustain breathing, I’m about to suffocate in Ywettes farts, I see Ywette getting of Peter and how his cum is dripping out of her pussy, she stand in front of the dollhouse again and I got a clear view of her pussy as it closes after Peters huge cock while their mixed  juices are oozing out of her murderous pussy.

-It’s something wrong with this doll house, I bet you Peter that the little fucker Is hiding there.

-We searched good, he’s not in it.

-Well just to be sure, says Ywette and bends forward with straight legs, I’m amazed of her agility, she spreads her massive rock-hard gluts and I got a clear view of her anus as she backs up to the doll house.

-What are u doing asks Peter.

-Making sure, says Ywette with an evil laugh.

I can see her Sphincter bulge under the pressure from her fart...

At this distance I’m dead if she releases her fart and that’s her intention.

Her sphincter bulges more and more, it’s over a meter from its originally position in my measurement, she is going to release any second now and then I will suffocate in her fart, I see Peter slowly fapping his enormous cock while watching with an evil sadistic smile on his face.

I crawl out from under the dollhouse bed and the only way to get around the walls is to run towards Ywettes ass, I’m very close, not more than 10 meters from her bulging sphincter, I got a feeling that she is playing and not going to release her gas.

I was dead wrong, from less than 10 meters in my world I see her gigantic sphincter starts to bulge again, she’s really pressing this time, I almost made it when she lets unleashes her foul murderous gas on me, I scream to the top of my lung but have no chance to be heard of either of these murderous giants. The force of her farts hit me like a class 5 cyclone, blown into the doll house by the force of her farts, I’m hurt, I’ve already got a damaged leg but this nearly kills me, not just the force but all air disappear and the stench is mindboggling, I crawl out from the rubble of furniture puking my guts out while Peter laughs with a booming voice. I see Ywettes sphincter start to bulge again while I gasp futile for air, I scream again for mercy with the last air in my lung just before Ywette unleashes another hurricane of deadly gas with a deafening roar of thunder, once again I’m thrown into the dollhouse by the sheer force of her farts, and just before I pass out I see Ywette quickly turning around and a victorious evil smile spreads in her face..

I wake up from Michelle’s screams, its pitch dark but after a while we figure out that we are in some sort of plastic container, there are 2 huge metal balls firmly seated in the container with a massive rod connecting them, from the size that we were id would say they were 5-6 meter in diameter. We could hear loud voices and splashes, they are taking us to the pool and there is nothing we could do about it. After a while suddenly daylight breaks into our world and Ywettes sadistic smiling face hover above us.

I can see Peter to, they are discussing if the energy booster will work, Peter don’t believe it and trying to make his point to no avail. Ywette is adamant and argues her case well from her point of view.

-Now we got two, let’s try one of them and see if its works

-Yeah but they are even smaller now, something in your farts shrunk them even more, if I unleash me cum on either of them they will be crushed instantly and that not even talking about you powerpissing on them.

-Problems exist to be solved chuckles Ywette.

Let the little fucker tie the little whore between my Ben Wa balls, to the connecting rod, that way the whore will be shielded from my pussymuscles. I warm up, get back to the locker-room and insert the Ben wa balls with the whore firmly tied to them, don my racing suit and do a 100 on full speed and when we will see if there is a difference.

Sounds like a plan I here Peter giggle...

Ywette lifts out the container and we see them from our new size, about 10 millimetres. Michelle breaks down when she sees Ywette naked over her donning her training suit.

-Tie the whore to the rod Ywette booms down over us.

 I don’t budge. Ywette takes a step forward and straddle the container with BenWa ball if. Slowly she squats down and tell me again to tie Michelle to the BenWa balls.

We look up at enormous rock-hard muscles as she is towering above us, her boobs are gigantic to us.

Tie the whore up or I fucking kill u both right here booms Ywette and pulls her swimsuit to the side revealing a red swollen shaved pussy., she grins with an evil smile when she reach down and spreads her pussy lips showing off a monstrous Urethra aiming right at us, there is no chance of survival if Ywette unleashes the full might of her urine over us, its instant death.

Michelle sobs as tell me to tie her up.

-There is no use that’s we both are killed now, U might live some more minutes than me.

Grinning of evil Ywette gives a demonstration of her might to speed things up.

She leans back and unleashes a murderous jet of urine; the jet is over 2 meters wide when it leaves her urethra and she reaches over 1000 meters before if lands. The roar of the pressure when Ywette contracts her muscles to increase the pressure hurts our ears.

Michelle looks on in terror and agony, it would be so easy for Ywette to kill us now, one blast of urine we are dead.

Ywette raises her up to squatting over us, we can see drops of her hot acidic urine drip from her urethra and splashing down on the floor were the acid imminently start to dissolve the ground with a strong hissing noise.

Get it on or you will die in second or to!! booms Ywette and aims her urethra straight at us.

-We got nothing to tie with Michelle shouts, don’t kill us Pls Pls Pls

Ywette takes strand of her, rips it loose and drops it down to us, it’s like a thick rope for us but I start tie Michelle to Ywettes BenWa balls, aware of that it’s a death sentence for Michelle to be inserted in Ywettes murder hole. When Michelle is firmly tied to the BenWa Ywette stands up and begins to discuss times and distances with Peter.

-I know this is not a full power test as if we did the fat fucker by the books but I will be aiming at under 50 secs at 100-meter freestyle long course, just to shut Sara up...

-Well do your warmup and take care, I’ll stay here and watch the tiny until you are ready to insert her. Says Peter

-If this works I think the fat fucker will work to, or else we will get a good fuck out of him, says Ywette grinning down at me...

-Yeah, I would love to press him down my Urethra and fuck him to smithereens’, but this is your show and if you break record some glory will fall on me as your trainer, says Peter

Ywette turn and starts to walk to the pool to warm-up, Michelle has approx. 15 minutes before Ywette is back and inserts her to certain death.

Even at her tremendous size there is something cat like over her, like a supreme apex predator. It’s scary but at the same time exiting but the excitement disappears quickly with a look at Peter sitting laid back at the bench towering over us.  Minutes pass by and Ywette returns. I’m hugging Michelle who’s sobbing frantically when Ywette tower over us and start to change, huge waterdrops are splashing down near us from Ywettes body,

-Fuck this is exiting says Ywette. I look up and see her pussylips dark red and pressed firmly together, I don’t know if its water or her juices, but they are glistening, one look at Michelle and she had seen the same. She starts to scream but to no avail, Ywette lift the BenWa out of their box with Michelle firmly secured to them.

Michell begs for her life, tries to bargain but to no avail, Ywette spread her pussy and insert the BenWa, as soon as her muscles engulfs the second ball Michelle’s cries is silenced by tons of Ywette relentless pussymuscles.

I can only watch as Ywette puts her black Jaked suit on totally enclosing her body and eliminate the slightest microscopic chance of escape for Michelle.

-Bring the little fucker, I want him to see me perform says Ywette

Ywettes black Jaked racing suit is like Liquid glass on her body and you can clearly see her massive muscles move and flex under her suit she’s truly a goddess for me and Michelle even if she means the end of us by murdering us for her satisfaction she is truly a goddess in this moment when she slowly walks up to the starting blocks and with an grin on her face check out the competition in the pool

I look up towards her massive muscles and she look down on me with an evil sadistic grin, I can clearly see her camel toe thrue her suit and as las cruel act she contracts her pussy around the BenWa, my thoughts are with Michelle wondering if she survived Ywettes demonstration of absolute power.

Ywette enters the starting block and Peter counts her down, she dives in and disappear out of my view into the deep.

When she surface at the mark her arms is pulling her forward in an abnormal tempo up to the turn, after the turn she applies her legs at full thrust and her speed increase even more, people in the poll and around the pool deck stop and start to watch Ywette, I stand on the edge of the Pool deck by her request to Peter and I’m scared seeing her bearing down at me at that speed, I’m begging Peter to lift me up out of the wave Ywette was creating but Peter was awestruck looking at his stopwatch, Ywette sets her hand in the tile in a perfect manner and I hide behind the starting block to avoid the Tsunami she created. After the swell had settled I hear Peter mumble.

-It’s impossible, 40.1 sec... It’s impossible, it’s totally fucking Impossible.

Ywette grins devilishly.

-I told u it was true, I felt that is was true and now it’s your turn my Olympic gold medal, come here she says.

I can’t do anything but obey her, I’m standing on the edge looking at her massive body, she smiles and takes her goggles of, putting them down on the edge, jump in she says. I’m climbing into her goggles. With a smile she says

-I’m going to give u a gift, that I will use your energy to get the medal is nothing personal.

-Michelle s dying in your fucking cunt right this moment, I burst out

-I’m going to swim with you, so you get a grip of what you are giving to me says Ywette and pouts her googles on with me inside.

I’m just 3 meters from her enormous eye inside her googles but my fear of her revenge is too great to take the only chance I might get to harm her.

Ywette kicks off from the wall and dives, the speed which she propels her body through the water ins mindboggling for me, it’s like a supersonic jet under water in my statue.

After the turn she goes on her back, dolphin kicking, and she looks down, so I got a perfect view of her enormous muscle propelling us through the water when she reaches the tile where are people gathering and Peter are looking at his stopwatch in total disbelief,

-We must get out of here he mutters.

Ywette laughs

-It’s no rush, she says while she slowly eases over the lines in the pool to the ladder, exited by her total supremacy in the pool...

-Yes, it is, says Peter, we need to discuss this thoroughly before u give more displays of your capacity in public, u cut your personal best in half on your last 100, u just crushed all existing world records on 100-meter freestyle, there is no living human that can compete with u.

-U know Peter, I get turned on when u talk like that, Ywette giggles.

People start to gather and ask of Ywettes time.

-I was just warming up, says Ywette how supreme my muscles are being going to be on the telly during the Olympics and laughs...

I’m still in her goggles when she starts to walk over showers, she walks really slow like she is exhibiting her tremendous powerful body to the massively inferior swimmers around her.

I wonder If Michelle is still alive inside Ywettes pussy...

When Ywette and Peter reaches the swim clubs locker room he locks the door and starts to reason with her while she getting her racing suit off.

-U cant put on shows like that Ywette, break records but within reason, tens of a second, not 20 seconds on a 100-meter race...

-U are just jealous of my supreme muscles capacity, says Ywette while she takes her goggles of with me in them and places them on the bench.

-I noticed something says Peter, your technique in freestyle has changed, it’s look exactly like Michelle’s.

-Do u think my body absorbed her skills?

-I don’t know what to think anymore, says Peter.

-Can u get me on the Olympic team?

-If I make head coach and if u can keep you’re your body under control and obey my advice, that will not be a problem.

Ywette has get out of her racing suit and I can see when she contracts to press her BenWa out, she holds her hand under her pussy to catch it when it slowly appears from her tight muscular pussy’s murderous grip.

I look on intensely and try to spot Michelle between the balls but there are only the remains of Ywettes hair strand that I tied Michelle with.

-looks like the little whore got away somehow, says Ywette grinning, I just had an exiting idea she continues and look at me with an evil smile.

Ywette pick me up and lays down on the bench and places me on her mons Venus.

-Kill the whore, she orders me

-How? She’s inside u.

-Yeah and I let u use my supreme muscles to kill her.

I still don’t understand when Ywette spread her legs and shows me towards her clit, its like boulder in front of me, dark red and swollen about 3 meters high.

-Give me an orgasm!! Says Ywette with steel in her voice, make my pussy obliterate the fucking whore, grind her into pulp by an orgasm u give me.

I look up to her face, a beautifully teen with an innocent looking face that’s in complete contrast to the evil murderous sadistic maniac she really is when I look over to Peter who is getting turned on by Ywettes demands on me. I’m fear for my life as I se Peters cock create a monstrous bulge in his swim trunks as it erects, my heart nearly stop when I read “ARENA” in 10 meter high letters in glimmering silver print on the black shiny fabric over his giant bulge, I hope that Ywette don’t notice it and make the connection with what the girls told her in the sauna..

-GIVE ME AN ORGASM NOW!!

She was still wet from her swim so her mons was very slippery and the chorine from the pool water  was stinging while I tried to reach her clit, I feared to slide down and get caught between her inner and outer lips but after a struggle I reach her dark red rock hard swollen clit, my tiny hands risking to get stuck in the wrinkles on the surface on it but I started to satisfy Ywette fearing for my life.

-HARDER!!! She booms down on me

I started to kick and punch the monstrous clit in front of me trying to avoid the though of what my actions would do to Michelle if she still was alive inside Ywettes Pussy.

-YES, YES FUCK ME!! Ywette booms

Her juices start to ooze out of her and her clit is almost purple, her lips are dark red and swollen   when I suddenly look around and see straight into Peters wide open urethra in the 12-meter-wide bell end, his monstrous cock is over 50 meters long.

Peter took Ywettes demands on me as an invitation to fuck her almost killing me when he penetrated her pussy.

I clanged on to her clit for my life when I looked down and meter after meter of Peter cock slowly disappear into Ywettes cunt just under me, I clearly saw the veins on his cock pulsate of murderous power.

Ywette moaned of lust and started trust against Peter, I must get away from her pussy or they will crush me, somehow I got off Ywettes clit and slide down her pussylips in her juices, for every trust Peter made his monstrous cock pulled her lips inward and me with them but I had a bigger fear, his monstrous balls was crashing against her ass, it was a death-trap.

Suddenly Peter slow down his tempo, retract his cock out of Ywettes pussy and trusts his enormous cock hard at Ywettes clit.

I look up and se an evil smile mixed with satisfaction in his face, he thinks that he finished me off, that he crushed me into pulp with his monstrous cock...

He faps a few strokes before he slowly trusts deep into Ywettes cunt again.

His manoeuvre saved my life, when he starts to fuck Ywette again I’ve slide below Ywettes rectum and is safe from getting obliterated by his balls.

I’m struggling in Ywettes juices to get away, they are over waist deep and like glue so I’m not doing any significant progress.

I’m looking up at her huge sphincter and remember the last time she fucks, that she lost control and farted, I see Peter monstrous balls shrink up against his shaft, he’s close now...

In that moment I almost resigned to my fate, but the thought of Peter was convinced that he crushed me with his glans against Ywettes clit gave me a small hope as he wouldn’t suspect me to be alive, if he convinced Ywette that I died in their fuck I have a slight chance to escape I just need to get out of the puddle of her fuck juices that I’m trapped in.

With a thunderous moan Peter thrust deep in and holds, I can see his pulsating balls and shaft that’s delivers death and annihilation to Michelle if she’s still alive inside Ywettes cunt, seconds after Ywette comes, I’m looking in terror up to her sphincter that bulges with each contraction from her orgasm and praying for my life that she doesn’t fart.

Peter retract so just his glans is inside and moans while Ywettes power pussymuscles rhythmically
 clamping down on his cock and finish off with a deep thrust as he attempts to crush Michelle against Ywettes cervix to make sure that there be no survivor.

After  pressing his cock against Ywettes cervix for some time Peter retracts and I can see his monstrous cock hover above me glistening of their mixed juices and their mixed juices ooze out of Ywettes cunt like a small river flowing down her over het sphincter in my direction, I must get out this puddle I’m in or I will drown when their combined fuckjuices engulfs me.

Ywette stand up which saves from the immediate danger and ask Peter about me.

-Where is the little fucker?

-He got fucked, laughs Peter maliciously

-U killed him?

- Yeah, I grinded him into pulp with my cock against your clit, u didn’t seem to mind now...

-He was my Olympic gold medal.

-With power u got now u don’t need more, U will demolish all completion, they will be in your wake looking at your sexy ass.

-Are u sure?

-I promise, says Peter, go and shower and I give U a lift home.

-Can we fuck again tomorrow, I just love your cock, says Ywette

-Sure, says Peter

-Don’t you fap tonight, all your cum is mine laughs Ywette while foundling Peters gigantic balls.

-Off to the shower, laughs Peter...

Ywette makes off to the shower teasingly wiggle her sexy rock-hard ass, Peter looks on before he starts to clean up after them.

I just freed myself from the goo of Ywettes fuckjuices I was stuck in and jumps down between the boards in the bench landing on the metal beam that holds them together.

Peter pack their things together, he rinses off Ywettes racing suit as well as her training suit, started to climb out from between the planks when I suddenly see something black enormous come flying my way and crashing down on me, I hold my hand up to protect me, but I was knocked flat on my back unconscious.

I woke up hearing Peter call Ywette, she was in the sauna and from the tone in Peters voice he was getting impatient.

I tried to move but my arms were stuck in a white mesh of some kind, the fabric was wet with a distinctive smell of chorine and a fainter smell of urine, I looked around, it was a dim light, so I could see good. I figured out that I was stuck in the lining a swimsuit or something similar, I could see Ywette coming out from the Sauna and her sweat glistening over her muscular body, she hade a big smile on her face, when she faced Peter I could swear that she was taller and had more defined muscles then just 30 minutes ago, it must be a trick of the  light..

She walks straight up to Peter and starts to kiss him.

-I want your cock now...

Peter starts to fondle her muscular body and Ywettes caress his semiflacid cock that erect to its full power.

They get down on the floor and got a perfect view when Ywette Straddles Peter, letting his glans play in her pussy opening before she mounts him, halfway in says Peter

-U have something inside u, I can feel it

Ywette takes Peters wrists on a firm grip and presses them down.

-Stop U are hurting me says Peter.

Ywette stop with Peters rock-hard enormous cock half way in her pussy looking him in the eyes.

-I’m strong now and I’m about to get even stronger.

Ywette thrust down hard and Peter cries out in pain, Ywette start riding him furiously, I can blood mixed with Ywettes fuckjuices oozing down Peter massive shaft...

Even if he moans from pain I can see his balls contract against his shaft, he’s getting close to release his murderous load and blast whatever Ywette has in her pussy...

A though crossed my mind in that moment, she most has found some else that was tiny and is extracting that person’s power without Peter knowing...

Ywette is obviously not going to share her powers...

Peter comes first and when Ywette feels his cumjets inside her cunt she thrust down so hard that Peter cries in pain and her orgasm makes it worse, her muscular pussy clamps down so hard on Peters cock that he cries out

-STOP STOP U ARE HURTING ME!!!!!!

Ywette presses Peter to the flor Thrust down and Peter is writhing under her in pain while her muscular pussy rhythmically clamps down on his cock, she throws her head back and moans with pleasure with total disregard for Peters pain.

He screams to her to stop but to avail, it takes over 1 minute before her orgasm fades out...

Her sweat pearl on her perfectly tanned skin and her magnificent chest heaves under her gasps...

Peter is nearly crying of pain but Ywette is still holding him to the floor pressing down her pussy hard around his cock...

I can see in Peter face that he’s scared now...

-What have u done Ywette, Peter asks

-Ensured me of my Olympic Medal...

-Who was inside You, who did you kill?

-We killed, Honeybunny. Together, not me, Us... But U won’t get any of the powers, they are mine MINE!!!!

-Who was inside u...

With evil smile Ywette gets off Peter cock and 3 small bodies crushed to pulp fall on Peter stomach from her expanded murderous cunt...

-See if u can recognise them laughs Ywette devilishly...

-Peter looks on three tiny blood smeared dolls like figures drenched in Ywettes and his fuckjuices in front of his massive cock with terror in his face, its 3 girls from the length of their her...

-Who are they, ask Peter with shivering voice.

- Competition that was stood between me and my Medal...

-Sara? Ida? Louise?

-Mmmm says Ywette as she caresses herself with a smile of total satisfaction on her beautiful face.

Its obviously to much for Peter, he shouts

-You are a fucking lony, a murderous whore!!

- TAKE IT BACK AND APOLOGIZE ON YOUR KNEES YOU FUCKING WANKER!! Screams Ywette

-Or what, says Peter.

Ywette moves so fast that Peter don’t have a chance, she presses his head to the floor and place her sphincter at his nose and trust down...

-LAST CHANCE U FUCKING WANKER, APOLOGIZE OR SUFFER THE CONSEKVENSES!! Booms Ywette

Peter is flailing his arms and legs wildly but don’t stand a chance against the power in Ywettes muscles...

With deafening roar of thunder, she farts straight into Peters lungs, he loses

consciousness immediately...

She stands up ,bends over and picks up the 3 little corpses walk over to the bench were I am under the swimsuit ,sits down and lean back watching Peters unconscious  body as she dangle one of the dollsizesed bodies over her open mouth, I see her stretch her tongue out flickering the body before she puts it in her mouth and swallow it whole.

I don’t believe my eyes as Peters body start to shrink in front of us, Ywette spread her legs and start to caress her clit while watching Peter shrink, she picks up one of the other girls, holds her over her open mouth, let her tongue flicker around the little body before she swallows it.

By the time Ywette eat the last girl Peter has shrink down to 15 cm length, from ywettes gasp I can tell she not far from another orgasm.

When the orgasm shakes her body, Peter is a mere 5 cm tall and starting to come around, Ywette reaches out for her bag and takes out a full bottle of Gatorade that she gulps down

-What are doing squeals Peter.

-I’m loading my weapon giggles Ywette with an evil sadistic smile...

Peter continue to shrink but a lower rate, he begs Ywette not to harm him, begging for his life.

-U didn’t think I would leave anybody alive that can snitch on me, did U? I’m not that blond giggles Ywette...

-Please don’t kill me, begs Peter

-Its abit too late for that now, U should have apologized when I gave U a chance...

Peter continue to shrink and is now down to around 2 cm tall, he’s is on his knees begging...

Ywette grins sadistically as she parts her massive legs, reach down and start caress her clit.

Her fingers flicker her clit fast and hard, her body responded immediately...

I can see her nipples erect and her lips and clit swell...

She comes in a matter of minutes, a squirt from her orgasm blasts Peter off his feet tossing him several meters backwards as he’s scream for his life.

-Wow that was good, moans Ywette was it good for U to Peter? she giggles...

Peter is badly hurt and throws all caution overboard and starts a long rant of profanity...

I can see in Ywettes face that Peter dooms himself to a terrible death

She reaches down and open her lips adjusting, her pelvis and aiming her urethra straight at Peter.

-I’ve drank 2 litres of Gatorade in the last 2 hours, do you know how many tons of hot acidic urine that will be in your world Peter? She asks with steel in her voice.

-I’m a practical girl so don’t bother with theory giggles Ywette...

-I show u and U should know that I practiced powerpissing on ants since I was 8 or so

-Mercy begs Peter.

-U better run now...

Ywette shifts her pelvis ever so slightly and unleashes her murderous jet of hot acidic urine on Peter.

The pressure when the jet leaves her urethra is so high that’s its makes a deafening roaring ripping sound.

Peter throw himself to the side but no avail, Ywette corrects her aim within tens of a second and unleashes another murderous jet at Peter, it graces him and rips his left arm off his body.

-I told I have good aim, giggles Ywette

Peter cries in pain, stumbling around in front of Ywettes dripping urethra.

She’s panting of excitement. -

-Look here, you little fucker says Ywette and flickers her finger around her clit...

Peter looks up...

-Do u know how many thousands of ants that this was the last thing they saw in their life says Ywette and spread her lips wide aiming her Urethra straight at Peter.

Peter screams begging for his life

-I’ve learned a new word in school yesterday, in my French class…I think French is sexy giggles Ywette.

Peter reads the situation wrong, very wrong He thought that he’s was about to be spared when Ywette started to talk about her French class, but I saw her shifting her pelvis and tracking his every move, he is straight in front of her urethra.

-I’m getting good at French says Ywette

-Help me and I forgive u says Peter

I see her face contort of anger, every microscopic chance Peter had been gone now but she restrain her voice and almost friendly ask Peter

-Don’t u want to know the word I learned yesterday Peter?

-What word was it asks Peter

-U asked for it, giggles Ywette and shifts her pelvis slightly to keep Peter in aim...

-What? says Peter.

-COUP DE GRÂCE!!!!!! Booms Ywette and unleashes the full power of her hot acidic urine with a roar from her Urethra.

Peter doesn’t stand a chance, Ywettes murderous jet of urine hits Peter in his chest and blast him several hundred meters over the floor, the murderous force is enormous and kills him instantly.

Ywette isn’t going to risk anything so she slowly walks over and squats down over Peters corpse and unleashes the whole content of her bladder over the remains of Peter ripping him apart with the force of her urine.

Only his torso is intact, arms leg and his head are ripped off by the brute force of Ywettes urine.

She walks over to her bag a get a couple of tissues and start wiping her pussy dry while she talks to herself...

-I could really use his knowledge, but where can I find a 25 cm cock at this time. She looks at the watch and thinks.

-A group 13 is on Practice

-I wonder if one of the boys is packing meat in that sized, she mutters

-Well I just must find out she says with a laugh

-He is in for the fuck of his life time whoever he is, giggles Ywette as she slowly moves over to the lake of urine she created. She squats down and pick the parts of peters dead body up and places them in her container for the BenWa balls.

-Lets se... Did I get all parts??

-Yeah, they are all there...

She put the box on the bench right beside me so a have a good look of what her urine can do while I look at the remains of Peter, Ywette walks over and empties her swim bag, It’s a pink speedobag whit a lot of small girl souvenir’s dangling of it...

The contrast between what the bag represents and what Ywette are is really scaring.

Ywette found what she was looking for, an extremely small string in neon colour.

She’s singing for herself while dance over towards me.

She sits down and spread her legs, so I go a clear view through the fabric of the swimsuit I’m stuck in straight up in her murderous hole...

I see up in the darkness, the wrinkles and her enormous muscles that can clamp down at her will, in tenths of a second, massacre anyone of my statue, grind into pulp... It grim merciless death 40 meters from me...

Ywette pick up the container and look at the remains of Peter, as I look up at her I can swear that she has grown, her boobs are bigger than for a couple hours ago, she’s more muscular to.

She got a look of deep thinking for a few seconds, when she shines up and stretches over in her stuff and picks up a small dildo and giggles...

She moisture the dildo with her fuckjuice and sticks the parts of Peters body on it and slowly insert in with Peters corps glued to it, she moans as it nearly disappears in her murderous hole...

I can se when she lets her pussymuscles clamps down on the dildo as she slowly pulls it out, the remains of Peter are gone, they are hidden deep inside Ywettes cunt.

Ywette pulls on her tiny string and takes a good look in the mirror as she is doing a little dance

-Sexy enough for ya, she giggles.

She put on a micro top that’s barely covers her hard nipples, adjust it a little bit, squats to get the string in between her glutes tries to get a better fit of her top and giggles,

-My boobs are bigger now too...

She pulls in her string as she flexes her massive glutes and gives up an evil laugh.

She slowly walks to the pool wiggling her glutes, she is a bombshell...

Now is my chance to escape, I frantically struggle to get my arms loose but its to no avail, they are securely locked tight in the mesh lining. I keep on struggling when I hear voices, its Ywette returning with a boy.

They start to make out immediately, Ywette fondles the boy cock through his speedos and I can see by the gigantic bulge that he’s hung.

Ywette goes down on him and fluffs his cock up, he’s panting hard...

Ywettes stops and looks around

-Don’t stop Pls don’t stop, begs the boy...

-I be right back says Ywette

The boy stands with his balls and cock outside his speedos, he has an enormous hardon, his cock is dark red, and his monstrous glans is trending to purple...

Ywette returns with rubber bands that she applies behind the balls around the shaft on the boy’s cock, the effect is immediately, he’s is having a hardon off his life so far.

Ywette pick up a ruler and measure his cock, by the grin on her face the boy filled the qualifications of hers.

-You’re a virgin? Ywette asks

-Yes, says the boy

-I was a virgin to until yesterday, Ywette laughs

-Do you want me to wear a rubber ask the boy...

-No, I want to feel your cum in me every blast, u can muster Ywette giggles

-So, it’s for real when, says the boy.

-Yes, it is, but I must warn U, I’ve very strong pussymuscles so it will hurt when I come...

-No worries say the boy a big smile thinking Ywette exaggerates

-And I want to be on top, says Ywette.

-That’s fine, says the boy

Ywette places a towel on the floor and the lays down on his back, his cock is rock hard I can see the veins pulsating, Ywette straddles him and standing over him start to dance as she lowers her pussy onto his cock.

She teases his glans with her pussylips, and faps a few strokes as she slowly whit a moan let the boy fill her pussy with his monstrous cock, his balls are close to his gigantic shaft. He’s getting close now.

I wish Peter was alive in Ywettes pussy 1 cm big, close to her cervix with a flashlight in this moment, watching how the slit spreads in the boys gigantic  cock with every thrust looking inside the boys urethra in agony & sheer terror for what the boy going to unleash on him, begging for his life wondering if the thrust is the one that will cause the boys unrelenting muscles to pump hundred of tons of hot cum with crushing force over him..

In less than a minute after Ywette starts to ride the boy he moans loudly and pumps Ywettes cunt full of his load.

Ywette stop for a couple of seconds sitting on top of him looking straight in his eyes.

-I’m sorry, I’m so sorry says the boy, but you’re so hot Ywette, all the boys in my class dreams of you and u chose me.

Ywette smiles.

-Don’t worry, just lie back and enjoy, I’ll take care of it...

Ywette start to ride the boy hard, she so agile that it can’t be any spot in her pussy that isn’t crushing/clamping down on the boys still rock-hard cock...

He moans of supreme pleasure and say

-Now I understand the rubber band, I’m still hard.

Ywette giggles and increase her tempo.

She thrust hard and deep and the boy moans in pain.

Finally, she comes and thrusts down with all the might of her muscles, throw her head back and scream out her orgasm, she’s squirting massively on the boy’s chest and stomach, her pussy is pumping squirt after squirt on him.

The boy screams in pain and in exactly that moment opens the door and some of the boy’s friend’s peaks in.

They shut the door, but he reached heroic status after that.

Ywette get of the boy and put her hand under her cunt where their mixed juices are flowing out of her, she lets her tongue flicker around in their fuckjuices and swallows it, she smiles at the boy and ask if he want a taste, he looks a bit disgusted by the thought of swallow his own cum

-That’s ok, only more of the tasty for me says Ywette smiling

-How does it taste?

-Salty, says Ywette, you should remove the rubber band now, U can hurt yourself if it stays on too long.

He removes the band and looks at the swimsuit that I’m cinched in

-Who’s that Arena briefs over there?

-Oh, you can have that one as a gift, It’s the same model Peter uses. I got it for my Kid brother, but u can have it.

-Oh, thanks say the boy.

I watch in terror as he walks up to the bench and grab what I though was a swimsuit, It’s a brief...

-Try it on, says Ywette, se if its have a good fit.

Me hear nearly stops as he pulls the Arena up his massive legs, I look up at semi flaccid monstrous cock and gigantic balls getting closer fast.

His cock is still smeared with their fuckjuices...

As I’m positioned where my arms are stuck in the lining, I’m going to be right in front of his glans. But if I scream Ywette will fuck me to death with this cock, I rather take my chances here in the Arena when the boy is flaccid than risk meeting his very potent rock-hard cock inside Ywettes cunt.

I have no doubt Ywette could persuade him to fuck me to complete annihilation as a part of sex game.

Hans glans presses me hard against the lining.

It gets worse as he starts to adjust for a perfect fit, the pressure from his monstrous cock expand the lining so I get one arm free but as he continues his adjustment my head get pressed his piss slit.

I’m smeared I their fuckjuices and pukes into his slit gasping for air but for every exhale it’s almost impossible to inhale due to the immense pressure from the boys cock, he’s unknowly crushing me inside his arena, I try to scream for mercy but can’t get air enough to produce more than a whisper and make thing worse Ywette start to help the boy adjust the fit..

I didn’t understand first, I heard his heartbeat but suddenly every heartbeat was followed of a big whooshing sound, like an enormous pump had started.

The pressure increased and my whole head was in his slit, I was close to faint when I in terror and agony realized what the whooshing sound was, it’s the boys heart filling his erectile tissue, Ywettes fondling is getting him a hardon and his glans is about to crush my head.

I hear sound as from explosion and suddenly the fabric stretches out, my arm that still stuck nearly rips from my body when Ywettes voices booms, try them in the pool for a couple of laps...

This is it, there came my death sentence.

A 13-year-old boy is going drown me merciless inside his Arena if his monstrous cock doesn’t crush me first.

-U are so fucking hot in that Arena Ywette booms, they are so thin that they follow every vein in your cock, a perfect fit..

-I don’t have time now, dad is waiting but I wear them in the morning practice, will u be there Ywette.

-Off course, will you be my boyfriend?

-You really want me? You could get anyone..

-I don’t want anyone, I want YOU!!

-YES YES YES YES!!!!

That was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

When I woke up my arm is still stuck in the lining, but the arena lays on a drawer, so I got a clear view of the boy’s rooms, he’s at his computer gaming and chatting with his friends, Ywette is the topic

He ends the conversation with

-See U at 6 at practice when, Yeah Ywette will be there, I’m going to wear the Arena that she gave me, I think we will be in the Pool at 6,30 ish.

I hear a booming voice

-Time to go to bed, its after midnight.

-Yes dad, just finishing up

-10 minutes!! And not a second more

-Ok dad, love U.

I manage to look at the watch on his desk...00. 15..

If the boys estimate of when the water practise start is correct, I will be dead at 06.32, drowned by him. From what I heard he will be in the water continuously for at least one hour...

I tried all I could for an hour to free my arm from the lining, to no avail...

I even consider chewing it off

After searching my pockets for something sharp I only found a pen and a small note book.

 So, whoever find this notebook please make sure the proper authority’s gets it.

I will scribble down what happens to the end.

The time is now 5.10 the boys alarm will ring in 5 minutes, I can see him sleeping in his bed...

One hour and 22 minutes to live before he kills me, if finds I’m sure that he will show me for Ywette and she will persuade the boy to grind me into pulp with his massive cock in her cunt.

The alarm starts with a terrible noise, I cover my ears while I see the boy fumble to snooze it.

He lights the roof lamp and gets his tablet, he searches out a picture of Ywette in her Jaked racing suit and looks at for a little while, I give the mesh another attempt but I’m stuck , suddenly I hear a series of crashes real loud, I look over to the bed and the boy is fapping to Ywettes picture, if he dons the Arena with a hardon will get crushed in a second..

I can tear my eyes from his monstrous cock and to my utterly horror I see the pick up a match box with holes in it, pick up a small ant, and with a malicious grin he spreads his piss slit in his hard cock with one hand while he presses down the ant in his urethra with his other hand.

He lets the slit close around the ant which is in a vicelike grip while reaches for a match...

When he spreads his slit again and presses down the ant with the match deep inside his Urethra.

I see him contract to maximize his hardon a few times before he starts to fap again, I can see his precum just before he ejects his load, so the ant drowned before he unleashed his full load on it...

He comes with moan and shoot his load up in ceiling and says,

-Fuck, I must wipe that off...

I’m mind blown by his powers and scared, he shot his cum 400 meters with ease, straight up, 40-50 tons in each jet...

One such blast would be instant death. Complete annihilation for me

He rushes after paper and wipes the ceiling clean, from the stains in the ceiling this has happened a lot...

He walks over to the drawer hovering over me, I see his fully erected cock just a few meters over the Arena, its monstrous at least 50 meters long and 12-meter-wide over the glans.

-Naah I change at the pool today says the boy and lift the Arena with med firmly attached to its lining and puts it in his rucksack along with other stuff.

Ill survive a few more minutes...

-We are going to be late, hurry up!! booms his dad

-I’m ready now says the boy...

-Another stain in the roof, chuckles dad

Boy is quiet

It’s a short ride to the stadium and we arrive 5 minutes to 6.

The boys coach is a bit surprised

-On time and not forgot anything?

-I’m trying briefs today, if you don’t mind coach.

-U are faster in jammers

A tiny hope sparkles, if the coach holds on to the fact that jammers are faster than briefs I might live through morning practice

-Ahh I get it coach say, its Ywette isn’t it and chuckles, I heard a little bird whisper about a small disturbance in the locker room yesterday.

-Yaeh, she’s my girlfriend now.

-She’s going to the Olympics and are older than you, you don’t have a problem with that?

-No, she’s my girlfriend and we love each other.

-Ok test your new briefs when chuckles the coach...

My brain is in overdrive, scream for mercy and die either in Ywettes cunt or getting pressed down in the boy’s urethra either case I’m facing, and that’s literally, the full force of his murderous monstrous cock or be quiet and be drowned in his Arena.

The boy walks in to the locker room, pick his stuff out of the rucksack and spreads them on bench, the Arena is folded so the other boys can’t see me inside, suddenly the arena is lifted, and I hear another boys voice.

-So, this is your secret, this is how you bagged Ywette. Showing off your junk...

The other boys laugh loudly...

-Give me my Arena it was a gift, give it to me.

The boy that lifted it spins it around in a teasing way over his head

-Come a get it, U didn’t have any problem getting “it” yesterday.

A general laughter breaks out.

-U are just jealous say the boy...

-If wasn’t for your package u never would a got a girl like Ywette, it’s your fucking cock she wants, your nothing more than a huge dildo to her.

-Give my Arena back

The boy that took the Arena from the bench spots me in attached to the lining, before I could call for help he turn away in disgust.

-Here take it, you are fucking sick in the head, I though that you grown up a bit by now...

The boy pulls the Arena up without looking down inside before I’m out of his sight under his cock.

The situation from yesterday repeats itself, my mere 10 mm is pressed hard at his 60 mm glans straight in front of his slit, at least he’s flaccid now but that can an will probably change when he lays eyes on Ywette.

I see through the thin fabric as he walks towards the pool area, I see my friends that could help in the best of cases...

The boy passes the tower and turns left, I see the 50-meter pool now he’s like 30 steps away from the row of start blocks, I’m writing all I can so there will be a record, a trace of me...

He’s by the starting blocks now, I can look down on them through the fabric, I see him take hi Gatorade bottle out and gulp down tons of the stuff, I’m turn my head staring in agony his piss slit...

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice, not a pleasant one though, its Ywette...

I look out trough the fabric of the Arena and see that she’s has changed overnight, she much more muscular with extreme definition and a good 15 cm taller, now she is pushing 2 meters...

All people’s eyes are on Ywette as she struts her stuff in her way to the boy, she gives him a hug and deep kiss in front of all.

-I see that u honour my gift says Ywette and fondles the boys cock featherlight through the fabric, that featherlight touch is a disaster for me, in a matter of seconds I hear a strong whoosh, his brain has diverted a part of his bloodstream to his erectile glands, a new whoosh is coming every second and his glans is slowly crushing me...

Ywette saves my life for the moment without knowing it.

Totally without sham she grabs inside the Arena and adjust the boys swelling cock up and to the right.

-This is much hotter, she whispers, strut your stuff she giggles

I survive her intervention and are now in a vice like grip between his balls and the fabric of the Arena but its better than to be in front of business end of his murderous cock.

Coach tells the group to get their kickboards...

So, this is the end...

The boy takes his kickboard out of his bag and says to the coach

-I’m feeling strong today...

Coach chuckles

-That good because you are doing as many laps as U can during one-hour freestyle ...Just to learn something about life...

One hour. I’m dead in 2-3 minutes

I’m going to press my note book trough the fabric of the Arena in the last moment possible and hope someone spots it even if its just a tiny yellow speck to all U normal sized people.

The boy slowly goes over to lane 6 and throws his kickboard in the water and start to stretch.

I was never scared of the water, but this scares the shit out of me, he’s facing the water during the whole part of the land warmup se I can what going to kill me, now he starts flailing his arms, enter the start block, taking position, flexes his muscles, he dives, the water engulfs us with crash, I’m holding my breath

Goodb…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7306