A Jealous Friend by Scruba76
Summary: Beth is a chubby woman who’s been living her life in the shadow of her gorgeous best friend for years, she is constantly treated like shit and taken advantage of all the time, well Beth has finally had enough, she is going to get her life back and get a bit of revenge along the way.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 71 Completed: Yes Word count: 74355 Read: 293974 Published: March 24 2018 Updated: June 07 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Scruba76

2. Chapter 2 by Scruba76

3. Chapter 3 by Scruba76

4. Chapter 4 by Scruba76

5. Chapter 5 by Scruba76

6. Chapter 6 by Scruba76

7. Chapter 7 by Scruba76

8. Chapter 8 by Scruba76

9. Chapter 9 by Scruba76

10. Chapter 10 by Scruba76

11. Chapter 11 by Scruba76

12. Chapter 12 by Scruba76

13. Chapter 13 by Scruba76

14. Chapter 14 by Scruba76

15. Chapter 15 by Scruba76

16. Chapter 16 by Scruba76

17. Chapter 17 by Scruba76

18. Chapter 18 by Scruba76

19. Chapter 19 by Scruba76

20. Chapter 20 by Scruba76

21. Chapter 21 by Scruba76

22. Chapter 22 by Scruba76

23. Chapter 23 by Scruba76

24. Chapter 24 by Scruba76

25. Chapter 25 by Scruba76

26. Chapter 26 by Scruba76

27. Chapter 27 by Scruba76

28. Chapter 28 by Scruba76

29. Chapter 29 by Scruba76

30. Chapter 30 by Scruba76

31. Chapter 31 by Scruba76

32. Chapter 32 by Scruba76

33. Chapter 33 by Scruba76

34. Chapter 34 by Scruba76

35. Chapter 35 by Scruba76

36. Chapter 36 by Scruba76

37. Chapter 37 by Scruba76

38. Chapter 38 by Scruba76

39. Chapter 39 by Scruba76

40. Chapter 40 by Scruba76

41. Chapter 41 by Scruba76

42. Chapter 42 by Scruba76

43. Chapter 43 by Scruba76

44. Chapter 44 by Scruba76

45. Chapter 45 by Scruba76

46. Chapter 46 by Scruba76

47. Chapter 47 by Scruba76

48. Chapter 48 by Scruba76

49. Chapter 49 by Scruba76

50. Chapter 50 by Scruba76

51. Chapter 51 by Scruba76

52. Chapter 52 by Scruba76

53. Chapter 53 by Scruba76

54. Chapter 54 by Scruba76

55. Chapter 55 by Scruba76

56. Chapter 56 by Scruba76

57. Chapter 57 by Scruba76

58. Chapter 58 by Scruba76

59. Chapter 59 by Scruba76

60. Chapter 60 by Scruba76

61. Chapter 61 by Scruba76

62. Chapter 62 by Scruba76

63. Chapter 63 by Scruba76

64. Chapter 64 by Scruba76

65. Chapter 65 by Scruba76

66. Chapter 66 by Scruba76

67. Chapter 67 by Scruba76

68. Chapter 68 by Scruba76

69. Chapter 69 by Scruba76

70. Chapter 70 by Scruba76

71. Chapter 71 by Scruba76

Chapter 1 by Scruba76
Beth was a big beautiful woman & when I say big I mean extremely over weight.
She was a fat girl all through school, she never had a boyfriend, but she did get a lot of sex due to the fact that boys thought she was desperate and easy, she didn’t have any friends except for one girl, Kellie who would probably be the hottest girl in the school and the reason Kellie was Beth’s friend, we’ll that was obvious, Beth made Kellie look even more hotter and when it came to boys well Beth was no competition for Kellie and to be honest Kellie was just a bitch and she loved being a bitch to Beth,
If Beth ever said she liked a guy or she had a crush on one, Kellie would go out of her way to date that guy just so she could rub Beth’s nose in it.
Kellie would also use Beth for her money, Beth never really had much money but Kellie would still get Beth to buy her clothes or food, she even took money to go out on dates with the guys that Beth liked, Kellie knew that Beth would never say no or stop being her friend because Kellie was Beth’s only friend, she had no one else.
When the girls finished school Beth had really high grades and ended getting a really good job that paid high at a pharmaceutical lab, while Kellie had really low grades and didn’t care for getting a job at all but both girls agreed to move out of home and get a two bedroom flat together.
Obviously Kellie got the bigger room and Beth paid for all the furniture and the bond and rent, actually Beth paid for all the bills, while Kellie just sat at home doing nothing when she wasn’t out picking out clothes for Beth to buy her.
This went on for quite awhile and Beth put up with it because she still had no other friends and she always kept to herself while she was at work.
Beth was at work working on a new drug to try and cure cancer, it was a new pill and she was getting great results on the lab rats, the cancer in the rats was subsiding.
But like always there was a side affect, the rats were shrinking. Her manager assigned her a partner to help with the new medication and up until this point no one but Beth knew about the shrinking.
She finally got to meet her new partner and she was stunned, He was a really good looking man and fit to, the first moment she set eyes on him she felt herself getting wet and extremely aroused. He was great to work with, he seemed so gentle and so caring and it was the first time any guy has spoken to her that didn’t want to just fuck her and the guys that she is able to get to fuck her are usually fat and ugly, but not Steve, he was absolutely handsome and had an amazing body, Beth loved working with him.
Beth kept her new partner a secret from Kellie, she knew if she told her about him and how much she liked him that Kellie would swoop in and take him from her, so many times she laid in the next room listening to Kellie fuck all the guys she ever liked, but she wasn’t going to let Kellie fuck this guy and then dump him like all the rest, this guy was special.
Kellie watched Beth come home every night for a week, noticing her blushing and happy when she walked in the door, Kellie knew that Beth had a crush on a new guy, but Beth hadn’t said any thing, “what are you all happy about” Kellie asked as Beth walked through the door “oh nothing just some good stuff at work” Beth replied.
Kellie knew Beth couldn’t lie to well “met a guy have we” Kellie asked, “oh no not at all” Beth said but then blurted it all out knowing she couldn’t lie to her best friend “oh my god Kel he is so dam handsome, I want to ask him on a date” she said.
“How about you buy me this new dress I’ve been eyeing off and I’ll come in to work and ask him out for you” Kellie suggested, Beth knew very well that Kellie wasn’t going to ask him out for her, but try and ask him out for herself, but Beth agreed and they went out and bought Kellie her new dress.
The next day Kellie sauntered into Beth’s work place like she owned the place and went in to Beth’s work station where Beth and Steve were working together on the new drug.
“Oh my god” Kellie said as she sited Steve, “Beth said you weren’t bad looking, but she didn’t say you were drop dead handsome” she said as she walked towards Steve
“I’m Kellie, Beth’s best friend and she’s told me all about you and I just had to come and meet you” Kellie said as she ran her hand over Steve’s shoulder and down his ripped body, Kellie looked absolutely stunning in her new dress and by the bulge in Steve’s pants he liked what he saw “Oh hi I’m Steve” he said as his eyes wandered up and down Kellie’s amazing body.
“Would you like to go out for a drink” she asked, “Kel you don’t even know if he’s single or not” Beth snapped.
Feeling irritated that Kellie asked for herself and not for her, she was hoping he’d say he has a girlfriend or he’s married just so Kellie couldn’t have her way with him.
“ I don’t care if he’s not single, I’m going to sit on his gorgeous face either way, wether he likes it or not” Kellie snapped back.
“Um yes I’m single and after that statement I’d love to go for a drink” Steve stuttered
“Good pick me up at seven, Beth will tell you where we live” she said as she turned and walked out.
Chapter 2 by Scruba76
Beth was furious but she didn’t show it and she spent the rest of the day telling Steve all the good things about Kellie, she didn’t want to be a bad friend and tell him that she was a complete bitch, she didn’t have it in her.
Kellie just laughed at her when she got home and thanked her for telling her about him, “don’t worry I’ll bring him back here & fuck him really loud so you can hear, I know you love hearing me fuck the guys you like” she said while smirking, Beth just sat on the couch and watched telly while Kellie got ready and soon enough Steve was there to pick her up and take her out, “Hi Beth” Steve said as Kellie pushed him out the door.
Beth turned to catch a glimpse of the guy she had fallen for and god he looked even hotter in normal clothes rather then in his work clothes and she caught a wiff of his cologne and her panties went damp instantly, god I wish I was sitting on that gorgeous face later, she thought as her hand unbuttoned her pants, she sighed as her huge belly was released & spilled out over her pants, she reached down around her belly to try and feel how wet she was, Beth never really kept down stairs neat and tidy, she had no reason to, So her fat fingers weaved their way through her long thick pubic hair, she could smell her arousal already, she gasped as her pudgy finger touched her clit, she ran it down further moaning as her lips parted to accomodate her finger, she was so wet and she needed to orgasm, she removed her finger and lifted herself off the couch and headed for her bedroom with the thoughts of Steve still fresh in her mind.
She headed straight for her bedside table and opened the top drawer, she could see exactly what she was after, she reached in and pulled out her two favourite toys, one was a six inch dildo with a suction cup, the other was a six inch vibrator, Beth smiled and moaned as she thought about Steve, she walked over to the seat she had in the corner of her room and stuck the suction cupped dildo to it, she reached around and ran her fingers up between her enormous arse cheeks, she’d been sweating all day at work and she was well lubricated back there.
She picked up a tube of lube and squirted some on top of the dildo then rubbed it all over it, she moaned again as she turned around and spread her massive arse cheeks and lowered herself until she could feel the head of the dildo touching her anus, she relaxed and her anus opened around the dildo, she lowered herself further until she was sitting on the chair and her arse had taken the whole toy deep inside her, “oh Steve you feel so good” she moaned as she started to rock on the chair, she loved the feeling of having her toy deep inside her arse, she took the vibrator and spread her enormous legs, she started to rub her clit through her thick pubic hair, she could smell her pussy and after a day of working it didn’t smell good at all, but she didn’t care, her orgasm is all she wanted and her thoughts of Steve were going to get her there. She turned the vibrator on and ran it down over her clit and moaned again “oh Steve” as she gyrated on the dildo stuck to the chair, she ran the vibrator down between her lips and it slid easily into her waiting hole, god she was so wet, wetter then she’s ever been.
Beth plunged the vibrator in and out of her sopping hairy pussy every now and then sliding it up between her lips over her clit holding it there and then back down and into her pussy again while she rocked back and forth on the dildo on the chair, she threw her head back “oh yes Steve” she moaned and looked down over her enormous breasts and huge stomach to see her juices soaking the front of the chair, her orgasm was building, she could feel it and she knew it was going to be good, “Steve” she moaned again as she plunged the vibrator in and out, then it happened her body started to shake, her anus clenched the dildo on the chair, her pussy clenched the vibrator & she could see and feel her cum squirting out from around the vibrator “oh my god Steve” she moaned, she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and held it hard against her clit as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body, “yes yes yes” she screamed as her cum continued to squirt out of her pussy all over the chair and floor, her orgasm lasted for quite some time, one, two, three and then she lost count, the pleasure was just so good, she pushed down on the chair, she wanted the dildo in her arse deeper, it felt so good and then her orgasm started to subside, her breaths quick and shallow, she’d never experience an orgasm so good, she slowly came back to earth she’d dropped the vibrator on the floor and was gently rubbing her beaten clit through her thick pubes while she slowly rocked back and forth on the chair, the dildo in her arse felt so good, I wish I could just keep it in there she thought as she continued to rock.
She sat there for another half an hour just rocking on the dildo thinking about Steve, but then she remembered he was out on a date with her best friend and her erotic desires faded, she slowly stood up, her legs still a bit wobbly as her giant arse slid off the dildo, “god that feels good” she said out loud as the dildo was finally free from her dirty sweaty arse hole, she turned to look at the toy, it was extremely dirty from being deep in her arse, “whoops hehe I better give you a clean” she said as she bent down to pull it off the chair and then headed to the bathroom for a well deserved shower.
Chapter 3 by Scruba76
Beth’s night was uneventful, she made herself some dinner, enough for her and Kellie but she ended up eating all of it and retired to the couch with an armful of snacks to watch telly.
She’d waited up as long as she could to hopefully catch another glimpse of Steve before she went to bed, but there was nothing else good on telly and she’d run out of snacks, so she heaved herself off the couch and waddled off to bed still feeling an afterglow of her amazing orgasm.
Later that night she was woken by banging and yelling, once she had woken up properly she realised that Kellie and Steve were home and the banging was Steve fucking Kellie really hard and the yelling was Kellie screaming Steve’s name and telling him to fuck her harder, Beth laid there listening to them wishing it was her screaming his name and he was fucking her really hard, she listened for what seemed like hours until it went quiet, realising they’d fallen asleep, she dozed back off herself.
In the morning Steve had left before Beth got up, she was quite disappointed she didn’t get to see him, instead she got to listen to Kellie telling her how amazing this man was “oh my god he is amazing in bed to Beth” she said as she scoffed her breakfast and drank her coffee, “I have to hurry, he’s going to be back soon to pick me up again” she said with a smug smile, “I’m so glad you introduced us, he’s going to take me out again and then show me his house” she continued after scoffing her muesli, “apparently he owns a two story house looking over the ocean” she said trying to rub it in a little bit more “I think Steve might be the one Beth” was the last thing she said before getting up and heading off to get ready leaving Beth sitting there to finish her breakfast in peace.
Beth was furious with her friend, she wanted Steve, but like always Kellie swooped in and took him from her, she wished she could get back at her friend but she didn’t know how and truthfully she’d feel bad for doing it to her best friend.
Steve picked Kellie up a bit later that morning, Beth still didn’t get to see Steve, Kellie was out the door before Steve could get out of his car and Beth didn’t get to see Kellie for the rest of the week, she stayed at Steve’s place all week, work was miserable for Beth, all Steve ever talked about was Kellie and she hated it, Beth started to hate Kellie a little bit more every day, but she didn’t show it.
The next weekend Kellie rocked up at their house in Steve’s car and just waltzed in like a bitch “I’ve just come to grab my stuff Beth, Steve wants me to move in with him” she said as she walked to her room, about fifteen minutes later she walked out with her arms full of clothes, all of which Beth had bought for her, “I hope you don’t mind Beth” Kellie said “I’ll still come and visit and we can still go shopping” she said as she grinned at her fat friend sitting on the couch with no one, “that would be good” Beth replied suppressing her true feelings, she wanted to just get up off the couch and strangle Kellie, “good, gotta go Beth, Steve’s taking me out on his yacht when I get back” Kellie said as to rub Beth’s nose in it some more as she walked out and then she was gone.
The next few weeks were hell for Beth, now living by herself with no one to talk to, all though she had some amazing orgasms thinking about Steve, she would even stick her dildo on one of the kitchen chairs and sit naked at the table eating her meals with her dildo deep inside her huge dirty arse, work was no better, Steve would just talk about Kellie all day long, Kellie would visit every now and then and talk about how amazing Steve was and how in love they were and she would even take Beth shopping making Beth buy her sexy lingerie and dresses for her so she could look even better for Steve, Beth was beginning to hate Kellie with a passion.
The breaking point was when Kellie told Beth that Steve had asked her to marry him and of course she said yes, but Beth was not Kellie’s matron of honour, Kellie got some other skinny friends to be in her bridal party, “you wouldn’t look good in the dresses I picked out Beth” Kellie told her but asked Beth to buy her wedding dress and all the bridal dresses, she even got Beth to pay for the cake, the reception and all the decorations, Beth wanted to just cry, but she kept her composure through all of it.
When Steve and Kellie were on their honeymoon Beth finally got her lab to herself, she spent the whole week studying the shrunken rats, testing their durability, she Had a plan to finally get back at her friend, but she needed more answers before she went through with it, the shrunken rats were indestructible, she did everything she could to try and kill them but they couldn’t be hurt, she stepped on them, she tried drowning them, she put them in extreme heat and freezing cold conditions, she’d come up with the conclusion of once they had shrunk they were unable to be hurt at all, she started an equation knowing that one tablet would shrink a rat from its original size to the size it was now, she was trying to work out how many tablets she’d need to shrink a person down to about six inches and in that week she had all the information she needed, now she just had to wait for the Perfect time and to her surprise she didn’t have to wait long.
Chapter 4 by Scruba76
A couple of months after their honeymoon Beth had rectified the drug so that it didn’t shrink the rats and the cancer was slowly being cured, their boss Matt came to see Steve and Beth and ask Steve if he would go on a two week trip to show the drug to the Medical Institute to try and get it out to the world “why Steve” Beth asked, “it would be better for marketing” he replied and told Steve to go pack his bags he’ll be leaving in the morning, Steve left to go home and tell Kellie and pack his bags, Beth stayed back to organise what she needed for her plan, as she was leaving she sent Steve a message to meet her at her house because he’d forgotten some documents he needed and she drove home and waited, she was sitting on the couch when he knocked on her door, she got up and greeted him, thankfully he came alone, Kellie was busy packing his bag, “she’s so excited for us” he said, “so am I” Beth said as she moved into the kitchen, “would you have a drink with me to celebrate” she asked, Steve agreed “just one” he said sitting at the kitchen table, ironically in the same seat Beth uses with her dildo, Beth poured two drinks and dropped the tablets into one of them and waddled to the table and sat one in front of Steve and kept the other for herself, she sat down and raised her glass, “to us” she said, Steve met her glass with a clink and repeated “to us” “oh we’re going to have some fun together” Beth said with a smile as she started to drink, Steve put the glass to his mouth and took a gulp, he dam near skulled it, “it’s been great working with you Beth” he said finishing the drink “ but I better get going” he said about to stand up “want another one” she said “just stay for a bit longer, we’ve cured cancer” she said “ok one more” he said as he pushed his glass across to her, Beth finished her drink and stood up grabbing the glasses and turning around to head for the kitchen, she poured two more drinks and turned back to greet Steve with a smile, but Steve wasn’t there, oh my god has it worked she thought, “god I hope so” she said out loud as she rushed over to the table, she looked to see where Steve was sitting and all there was was a pile of clothes, Steve’s clothes, with excitement rushing through her body she picked up the clothes and out dropped a naked six inch Steve, Beth was lost for words, she wanted to strip right there and sit on him, but she needed to dispose of his car and clothes, she picked him up and had a good look at him, he looked dazed and quite confused, “what the fuck just happened” he yelled at Beth as she looked him up and down “oh you just became my new toy” she said with a smile, she hadn’t felt this good since that first day of meeting Steve, she wanted him so bad, but her best friend stole him, but now she’s stolen him back and “your all mine now” she said out loud, she laid him on the floor, “sit still I have to try something” she said as she lifted her foot above him, “what the fuck ! No Beth Don’t !” was all Beth heard before she brought her foot down on his entire body, then she lifted her other foot putting all her weight on the tiny man.
She counted to ten then put her foot down and lifted her foot off Steve, he was still intact she thought, is he alive she asked herself, she bent down picked him up and stood back up straight with a grunt, “are you fucking serious”, “you could’ve killed me !” Steve yelled, Beth looked at him with hungry eyes “but I didn’t kill you, look you don’t even have a scratch or a broken bone in your body” she said “ I had my full weight on you, did you feel it” she asked curiously, he looked at her puzzled “um yes I could feel you standing on me but it didn’t hurt” he said, she smiled with excitement “oh I’ve got so many plans for you” she said with a sneaky smile “but first I need to get rid of the evidence” she said unbuttoning her pants, “what are you going to do with me” he yelled up at her as she lowered him towards her open pants “anything I want now” she said as she pushed her hand into her pants and down through her thick pubic hair to push Steve between her wet hairy sweaty pussy lips, she let go of him hearing his screams of objection, she removed her hand and buttoned up her pants, she patted the front of her pants pushing Steve between her juicy lips feeling him squirming and struggling “ mmmmm you feel so good My new toy” she moaned slightly as she gathered up Steve’s clothes “I think my dildo will get very jealous” she said with a giggle as she headed out to get rid of Steve’s car.
It was a nice spring evening and she decided to walk back home from the airport where she dumped Steve’s car, it was only ten kilometres and with her new toy giving her pleasure as she walked it would be a fun walk home, by the time she got about half way she realised it was hotter then she thought, she was sweating profoundly, she could feel the sweat running down her body, her shirt was almost drenched and she could feel the sweat in her arse crack, she stopped to take a breather and looked down to see the crotch of her pants was saturated, oh I bet Steve is loving his new job, she thought, she looked up at the shop windows and something caught her eye in one of the windows, it was a toy store and there in the window were barbie dolls and in amongst them was a ken doll, but it wasn’t the doll that caught her eye, it was his shoes, with a sly grin she thought “I wonder if they would fit Steve, I could glue them to one of my chairs, she walked over and entered the store and no more then five minutes later she walked out with a ken doll sporting a nice pair of shoes.
Chapter 5 by Scruba76
Beth walked the rest of the way home with a huge grin on her face thinking of all the things she could use Steve for or as she likes to call him now Her Toy.
She was exhausted when she got home, the walk was so gruelling for her but it felt so dam good feeling her toy wriggling around in her panties pleasuring her juicy sweaty pussy, she couldn’t believe she pulled it off, she took her top and bra off her huge tits were covered in sweat and she sat down on the couch thinking about how she had gotten revenge on her best friend for being such a bitch, the man that Kellie fell in love with and married was now her very own sex toy and she had thought of so many ways she could pleasure herself with her new toy but right now he was right where he belonged, in her smelly sweaty hairy pussy and she just wanted to sit back and relax.
The next morning Kellie woke Beth, she was still sitting on the couch from the night before, “good morning sleepy head” Kellie said as Beth opened her eyes, all of a sudden Beth could feel a stirring in her panties, Steve could hear Kellie’s voice and her pussy started getting wet all over again, “god you smell so bad Beth, you need a shower before we go out shopping” Kellie said screwing up her nose, “why are you here” Beth asked with a slight grin feeling her toy wriggling around in her dirty pussy “Steve’s gone away for a couple of weeks, soooo I thought I’d come and stay with my best friend for a few days” replied Kellie, “that’s great”
Beth replied “I’ll go freshen up and go out for lunch”
Beth said as she heaved herself off the couch, she waddled to the bathroom thinking how amazing it’s going to be pleasuring herself with her new toy while Kellie would be in the next room.
Beth entered the bathroom and locked the door, she undone her pants and turned around and pulled her pants and panties down around her ankles and sat on the toilet, Steve was still stuck between her huge pussy lips, but then a short burst of steaming hot liquid hit him in the face, he fell what seemed like forever and hit the cool water, finally he thought as the smell of her dirty sweaty pussy invaded his nostrils, god it smelt so bad in there, it was nice to be finally out of there and in clean water, he looked up to see the biggest most hairiest pussy he’d ever seen, but then it opened and a thick stream of yellow liquid was heading his way, Beth smiled as she released her bladder, hoping it was cascading all over her new toy, Steve was under a waterfall of hot piss and it tasted absolutely foul, but Steve couldn’t help but swallow some, it was all pelting down on him, Beth sat there smiling, it felt so good, she was pissing all over her best friends husband, it was like she was marking her territory, she was making him all hers and he was now all hers, Beth finished her piss and without even wiping she stood up and pulled her panties back up and stepped out of her pants, she turned around to see Steve struggling to keep his head above the yellow water, Beth giggled at the site of her friends husband swimming in her piss, it aroused her so much, she bent over reached in and plucked him out of her piss and then flushed the toilet.
She placed Steve in the basin and opened the vanity drawer, she pulled out two thin black hair ties and sat them on top of the vanity, she picked up Steve and stood him next to the hair ties, Steve finally stopped gagging and got his breath back “what the fuck are you doing Beth” he yelled “I’m your best friends husband, you can’t do this to me” she smiled at his statement “oh my little toy you don’t understand” she replied with a sly grin “what don’t I understand and I’m not your toy” he yelled back “from now on you are My toy Steve so you might as well face it and Kellie is my best friend my only friend and she’s been a bitch to me from the day we met, she fucked all the guys I ever liked, she has made me pay for everything she owns and she is just down right rude to me so I thought I’d take the one thing that’s made her happy and I’m not one bit sorry Steve, because I really liked you and she took you away from me so now I’ve taken you back and you are going to be my toy for the rest of your life” she explained with a huge grin “you can’t treat me like this and even if you liked me I’m not attracted to you at all, your so fat Beth and my god your pussy smells so bad, your disgusting and I don’t belong to you, I’m Kellie’s husband, I belong to her” he retorted Beth didn’t even get angry at his response, she just giggled and said “that’s where your wrong Steve, you now belong to me and you’ll be getting quite aquatinted with my smelly pussy and other parts of my fat body, I might just stop showering so it’s a little bit smellier for you” “you can’t do this to me Beth” he yelled “your wrong again Steve, I can do what ever I want to you wether you like it or not” she replied as she picked him up and held his arms down by his sides and placed one of the hair ties over his head and down onto his waist holding his arms tight like he was standing at attention, “you can’t do this to me” Steve yelled, Beth ignored him and took a cotton bud out from one of the drawers, she cut the tip off and cut a slit in it, she took the other hair tie and fed part of it into the cotton tip, she then picked up Steve and forced the cotton tip into his mouth and flicked the hair tie over his head, she had just made a tiny ball gag, she giggled “now that should shut you up, just in case you want to try and get your wife’s attention and the cotton tip should soak in all my juices so you’ll be tasting nothing but my arousal” she giggled.
Chapter 6 by Scruba76
She put him down on the vanity and he started to run “ oh no you don’t” she said as she reached out and grabbed him “maybe one more tie” she said opening the drawer, but there were no more, “hmmmm” she thought but then turned around and unlocked the door and opening it just enough to poke her head out, “Kel do you have a spare hair tie on you” she yelled, Kellie came to the door with a hair tie in her hand “yep” she said as Beth grabbed the tie out of her hand “thank you” Beth said “anything for my best friend” Kellie replied as Beth shut the door and locked it again she placed the hair tie around her toys ankles and stood him back on the vanity “now let me get ready so I can go out with your wife, she said as she picked up a sponge from off the edge of the bath, Beth wet the sponge and started rubbing it under her arms and under her huge tits and over her belly and in between her rolls “I’m not going to shower” she giggled seeing Steve watching her curiously, “see your coming out with me and your wife and where your going to be I want it nice and juicy and smelly and down right dirty” she said smiling as a look of horror spread over her toys face shaking his head furiously.
Beth finished wiping herself down, she washed her face and wet her hair, she picked Steve up by his ankles and held him up to her face, “I hope your going to hate this as much as I’m going to enjoy it” she said and then lowered him down, she rubbed his face over one of her huge nipples, god her tits are enormous Steve thought they’d have to be F’s or G’s “mmmmmmm that feels so good” Beth moaned as she lifted Steve from that nipple and started to move him to her other nipple, Steve hadn’t seen areolas so big, they were huge, they almost cover the front of her enormous breasts, then his face was buried in her other nipple, she then traced his face down between her breasts and over her enormous belly and pushed his face into her belly button leaving it there for a bit then pulling him out, she slipped a thumb under the waist band of her panties and pulled them out, she held Steve above the opening, he looked down at the huge nest of pubic hair, it all looked so matted and dirty, full of all her disgusting juices and then he noticed she was still wearing the same panties as yesterday, “oh my god isn’t she even going to change her underwear” he thought as she started to lower him into her dirty panties, he started to struggle in her fingers & she could hear the muffled screams from behind his gag, she pushed him down through her pubes and started to rub his face over her now erect clit “mmmmm I could never get bored of this” she thought as she pushed him further down between her juicy sticky pussy lips, they were coated with a thick white mucus and the stench invaded Steve’s nostrils and he fought between her lips trying to escape even though in the back of his mind it was futile, she placed him with his head right at the entrance of her pussy his face looking deep into the depths of hell which was what he was thinking and she let go of his ankles and pulled her hand out and snapped the waist band shut around her huge waist, his feet rested against her clit and his face was pushed into the entrance of her pussy, Steve was instantly cover in her white mucus and it didn’t take long for the cotton tip in his mouth to soak up all her foul tasting juices, she patted the outside of her panties, rubbing her toy into her hungry pussy and forcing his feet down onto her clit, she gasped in pleasure then quickly retreated her hand before she wouldn’t be able to stop until she came, “ better get dressed” she thought finally exiting the bathroom and into her room to put on a new pair of tight pants, a bra and t-shirt.
Beth had a great day out shopping with Kellie, she refused to buy Kellie anything and Kellie’s response was always the same “I’ll just get Steve to buy it for me” Beth giggled inside every time she said it knowing that Steve would never buy her anything ever again, actually she’ll never see her precious Steve ever again feeling him wriggle he’s right where he belongs now, in her dirty smelly panties.
Both girls sat down to have some lunch, Kellie a light salad and Beth a jumbo sized burger, “we really should look at finding you a nice guy like Steve” Kellie said chewing on a crouton, Beth looked at her surprised “ you should lose some weight and maybe some guys might be interested in you” She said what a bitch Beth thought as she started to gently rock on her chair grinding her pussy against this woman’s husband, Kellie continued telling Beth how happy she’s been since she’s met and married Steve, “ he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me” Kellie said with a great big smile on her face “oh” was all that came out of Beth’s mouth as she felt her toys head slide into her pussy, best thing that’s ever happened to me to Beth thought as she continued to slowly rock on her chair feeling his head inch a little bit more inside with every rock, Kellie looked at her puzzled, “I don’t need a man, I’m happy with what I’ve got” Beth replied, “what them toys you fuck yourself with, you need the real thing Beth” Kellie laughed mocking Beth “I like my toys, they give me an orgasm every time we get intimate, does your amazing husband do that for you” Beth asked “ not everytime” Kellie replied.
Chapter 7 by Scruba76
“You’ve just reminded me I need to get a big tube of lube” Beth said “um why, your toys don’t get you wet enough” Kellie asked as Beth felt Steve’s shoulders slide into her dripping pussy, she rocked a little more to see if her pussy could eat a little bit more of her toy while his wife mocked her from the other side of the table “no not at all” Beth replied, “I acquired a new toy yesterday and I’m not sure if it’s going to fit in my arse, so I want some lube to make sure it does” Beth explained, Kellie looked at her horrified “that’s fucking disgusting Beth” Kellie shot back at Beth’s explanation “Steve’s asked for that but no way would I ever go there” she said “so Steve likes a bit of arse play then” Beth asked “yes but I’m not giving it to him” Kellie replied Beth started to get wetter thinking about Steve deep inside her dirty arsehole, god he’s gunna get a lot of arse from now on Beth thought as she felt him slide in up to his waist, she felt so dam good looking at her best friend smiling knowing half of her husband was inside her dirty pussy pleasuring her.
She was getting wetter thinking about seeing her dildo covered in her shit the other night picturing Steve in place of her dildo, oh my god I’m going to shove this woman’s husband head first up my arse, she thought as she continued smiling at Kellie listening to her telling her how amazing her husband is and what he does for her, Beth felt him slide in up to his feet thinking about how much he’s going to do for her now, she rocked some more on her chair trying so hard to get his feet past her threshold, but nothing was working, he was being stubborn, Beth wanted his whole body deep inside her pussy but his feet wouldn’t budge, she rocked some more, she swayed from side to side but they still didn’t move.
“Do you need to go to the toilet” Kellie asked, “um yeah” replied Beth “good” Kellie said standing up “me too” she said, Beth stood up and she followed her friend to the toilets.
In the cubicle Beth pulled down her pants and panties and sat down and relieved her bladder, again she didn’t wipe, instead she lowered her hand down between her legs and placed a finger on Steve’s feet and gave them a persuading push, oh god yes she thought as she felt his feet pass the opening of her pussy and felt her lips close behind him feeling him slide deeper as if her hungry pussy was swallowing him, his struggles intensifying when he realised that his whole body was now deep inside her disgusting pussy and sliding deeper, what if she couldn’t get him out, he thought panicking, Beth pulled her underwear and pants back up and flushed, smelling her finger before exiting the cubicle, she screwed her nose up thinking god that stinks, she washed her hands and walked out of the toilets to meet her friend who was waiting to do some more shopping, “don’t let me forget to get lube” Beth said as she drew closer “ your disgusting” Kellie said laughing.
Beth had a great afternoon, her feet were killing her but her pussy hadn’t felt so good, she revelled in the pleasure her little toy was giving her from deep inside her pussy, she didn’t buy Kellie anything, instead she bought herself some new tight fitting pants and even a few g-strings along with a big tube of lube some super glue and some string, but now she just wanted to get home and relax a bit before bedtime, oh she was so looking forward to getting in her room alone with her new toy.
When they got home the two girls cooked some dinner, they both sat and ate, Beth listened to Kellie talk more about Steve and how amazing he was and then they both sat on the couch to watch a movie.
When the movie was done Beth shot up out of her seat said her good nights to her best friend and headed for her room, she shut the door stripped down to just her panties and laid down on her bed. She’d been waiting for this all day, she laid there rubbing her fingers up & down her pussy on the outside of her panties just feeling her toy still wriggling around deep inside her, she wanted to fuck herself with her toy so badly, her panties were drenched.
She flicked her thumbs under her waist band and wiggled out of her panties and pulled them down to her knees and then flicked them off with her feet, she spread her legs and ran her fingers between her juicy hairy lips, she slipped a finger inside her pussy and could feel his feet just inside her, she pushed with her pelvic muscles and could feel her toy pushing against her finger, she pulled her finger out and just left them at the entrance of her gapping hole until she felt his feet return to the outside world.
She grabbed hold of his feet and slowly pulled him out, she lifted him up so she could see her toy, he was absolutely smothered in all her juices and white mucus, it was dripping off of him, she could see he was not happy by the look on his face and the way he was struggling in her fingers, he was hating every bit of it and it turned her on even more, she so badly wanted to cum all over him.
She lowered him back down between her legs and guided his head back into her hairy wet pussy and pushed him in all the way then pulled him out leaving his head in her pussy she pushed him back in then out again.
In out in out, then she pushed him in and rolled over and opened her drawer, rummaged around till her fingers found what they were looking for, she grabbed hold of her vibrator and rolled back and turned it on.
She grabbed his feet again and started thrusting her toy in and out again while her other hand brought the vibrator down on her clit “oh fuck you feel so good” she moaned as she continued to thrust her helpless toy in and out with more vigour, she was getting closer, she could feel it approaching, she held the vibrator down hard against her clit as she fucked herself hard with her toy.
And then it hit her, she thrust him hard, deep inside of her pussy, she could feel it clench around his tiny body, she held him there while she rubbed her clit hard with her vibrator.
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as her orgasm rushed through her, her body spasmed and shuddered “fuck yes yes oh god fuck” she screamed as she felt her cum squirt out all around him and all over her fingers, it started to subside and she grabbed his feet and started thrusting him again in and out and bore the vibrator down on her clit until the next wave came, again she thrust him in as her pussy clenched his tiny body again and she squirted out around him again.
Chapter 8 by Scruba76
This went on for another three times, Beth had never cum so many times in one go, she was absolutely exhausted, but she wanted more, she laid back catching her breath and just enjoying the moment, her toy was still deep inside her sending little shivers through her body every time he moved, she needed some energy back to do more with her little toy, so she just tried to relax.
Beth laid there thinking about how loud she just was, she had never been so vocal fucking herself while Kellie was in the house, she loved the thought of Kellie hearing her while she used Kellie’s husband as a dildo to fuck her dirty hairy pussy and Kellie had no fucking clue, she was turning herself on again.
Beth rolled to the edge of the bed and swung her legs over and tried to stand up, her legs were wobbly still from the last five orgasms, “mmmmmmm they were good but I want more” she whispered as she struggled to her feet, she reached into her drawer and grabbed her suction cup dildo, her favourite toy up until now that is, she struggled to walk but reached the door and removed her dressing gown from its hook and wrapped it around her, she quietly opened the door and tiptoed out to the kitchen, she took a large knife from the knife stand which was perched on top of the bench & proceeded to cut the suction cup off the bottom of the dildo.
With the suction cup now removed from it’s original place, she gathered up the dildo and suction cup and shuffled over to the table, she took the bag that was hanging on the back of one of the chairs and shuffled back to her room, closing the door behind her and removing her robe, hanging it back on the door she staggered to the chair sitting in the corner of her room.
Reaching into the bag she grabbed hold of the contents and took them out dropping them on the floor, next she quietly shuffled to her bedside drawers and opened her bottom drawer, she spied the ken doll and picked it up “Steve needs to borrow your shoes ken” she whispered as she removed the shoes, dropping ken back in the drawer and kicking it closed with her foot.
Her legs were still a bit wobbly and as she turned back to the chair she felt a tingle through her body as her little toy moved, “hehe yes I still know your there” she whispered as she got closer to the chair “I’ll let you out very soon” she said as she squatted in front of the chair.
Beth looked at her handy work with a smile, the tiny shoes had been glued to the top of the suction cup and now the suction cup was stuck to the chair right where she wanted it.
Beth reached down between her massive thighs and gently touched her clit, she gasped at the touch, it was still so sensitive, she slid her fingers down between her lips to feel her toys feet still sticking out of her wet pussy, she gently grabbed his feet with her pudgy fingers and slowly pulled him out of her pussy, she lifted him up to her face and smiled at him, god he looked so good with all her juices, mucus and come covering his body, she thought “ mmmmm you are the best toy I’ve ever owned” she said as he started to wiggle in protest, she giggled at his plight to try and abuse her, she could hear his muffled yelling and giggled some more.
She reached back and picked up her dirty underwear off the floor and wiped her juices off his gorgeous face, “god your so handsome” she said staring at his face, she can’t believe she had such a handsome and fit guy in her dirty pussy all day, she smiled thinking how many women would love to date this guy and she has him as a toy.
Beth was so excited about how she was going to use her toy next, she grabbed him around the waist and slid his feet into the tiny shoes, they were a perfect fit, he had a furious look on his face and it turned her on even more knowing how much he was going to hate this.
Picking up the tube of lube and squirting a heap in her hand she then rubbed it all over his body making sure to keep it away from his eyes, she wanted him to see this, she slowly stood up and turned around, she bent over and grabbed her huge arse cheeks and spread them apart “look up Steve” she whispered between her legs, she could she him standing on the chair.
Steve looked up and was horrified at what he saw, Beth’s arse was almost as hairy as her pussy and it looked like it hadn’t been cleaned for a week, Beth watched his eyes and she could see the horrified look on his face “oh this is going to feel so good” she said as she lowered her arse towards his face, she thought about her best friend in the next room and how her husband was about to have his face in her dirty smelly arse hole, her pussy was dripping it was turning her on so much.
Steve was frozen stiff in shock, he couldn’t move, it was one thing to use me as her dildo in her disgusting hairy pussy but surely she wouldn’t use me in there, he thought as he watched her dirty arse hole get closer and closer, what had I done to deserve this, he thought.
Surely she’s only joking, I’m her best friends husband, he thought.
Chapter 9 by Scruba76
Beth lowered her arse and felt it kiss Steve’s face, she wanted him deep inside her arse so badly, but she knew how much Steve was going to hate it, so she wanted to take it real slow, she smiled feeling his handsome face in her dirty arse hole, mmmm if only Kellie knew where her husband was about to be very soon, she thought feeling herself get even wetter.
She lowered her arse a little further and relaxed, feeling her sphincter envelope Steve’s head, she stopped, thinking oh my god I have this gorgeous mans head in my dirty arse hole, her revenge on her best friend was sweet so far but she wanted so much more, the feeling of his head in her arse was amazing and she couldn’t wait to have his whole body up inside her arse, but she just stayed there letting him take it all in.
Steve couldn’t believe that she did it, his head was inside her dirty arse, surely she wouldn’t go any further, he wanted to pull his head out but his body was still in shock, he remained stiff as a board, what would his wife think if she could see him right now with his head deep in her best friends huge fat dirty hairy arse hole, but then his fears were answered, he felt her arse relax again and it slowly slid over his shoulders.
I hope he’s really hating this, Beth thought as she relaxed her arse again and slowly lowered herself down further, feeling his shoulders enter her arse hole, mmmmm that’s the hard bit she thought, she continued to lower herself feeling his body sink deeper into her arse until she was sitting on the chair, he felt so good inside her arse, it felt good to be off her weight, she sat there for a bit, then slowly rose up, sliding her arse just short of his shoulders.
Steve couldn’t believe he was deep inside her arse, it wasn’t pleasant in there at all, he was instantly coated in her feaces, but then she started to slide her arse back up, thank god, she must have come to her senses and realised that this was wrong he thought.
Beth slid her arse back down his body, mmmmmmm she moaned as her cheeks touched the chair, then all of a sudden her toy started to wriggle, oh god yes she moaned as she slid up and down again, “just realise you were in my arse Steve” she whispered as she continued to slide her arse up and down his tiny fit body, you can do that all night, it feels fucking amazing she breathed, she slid down and sat on the seat with her toy deep inside her arse she sat back enjoying his wriggles deep inside her dirty bowel, she spread her legs and reached down to caress her clit, it was so sensitive, her body shuddered with her touch, she ran her fingers down between her lips, she was so wet.
Beth couldn’t believe how good he felt in her arse and she was about to get off with her best friends handsome husband deep in her arse hole, she reached up and cupped her huge breasts with her hands, she started to rock on the chair caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples, she was starting to moan louder as her toy was wriggling like crazy, she wanted Kellie to hear her getting off with her toy up her arse, she rocked harder and harder on her chair feeling her toy in her arse as she needed her huge tits, she didn’t want to cum just yet, she wanted this feeling to last for as long as she could “you feel so much better then my last toy” she moaned out loud, that sucks for you, “your going to be spending a lot of time in there my new favourite toy” she said as she slipped a hand down over her huge belly through her wet matted pubic hair to rub her erected clit “oh god your going to make me cum so hard” she moaned as she rubbed her clit harder and harder, she could feel it coming and it was going to be amazing.
Beth couldn’t believe she was about to have her sixth orgasm for the night, she was loving her new toy and all the feelings of revenge on her best friend and what she was doing to the most handsome man she’s ever met, she kept rubbing her clit hard and then her arse clenched around her toy, she slid her fingers down between her lips and slipped two fingers easily into her sopping pussy to rub her g-spot, she could feel Steve’s tiny body on the back of her fingers struggling like mad inside her arse, her orgasm was in full effect, she moaned loud as she brought her other hand down to take over rubbing her clit “oh fuck yes” she screamed as her cum squirted out of her pussy.
She rubbed her clit harder and faster while she dug at her g-spot she was going to cum again, wave after wave coursed through her body, she jerked and spasmed while her toy continued to wriggle deep inside her arse, her second orgasm was even more intense “oh fuck yes” she screamed as her pussy continued to squirt out her cum, her arse was clenching her toy so hard, she could feel herself needing to shit, she loved the feeling of that while her toy was in her arse, if Steve wasn’t in her arse she would’ve shit all over the chair.
Beth could only imagine what Steve was going through, she wasn’t sure wether his head was holding her shit back or wether it was squeezing down around him, engulfing his whole body, but Beth didn’t give a fuck what he was going through, all Beth cared about was her orgasm, but she was hoping he was being squeezed into her shit, the thought of him going through that just intensified her orgasm “oh shit” she moaned out loud, thinking about her toy deep in her shit filled arse hole wriggling around making her feel amazing and making her cum once more, her body continued to shudder and spasm, her fat belly wobbling while her huge thighs trembled, her pussy convulsed as her arse held on tight to her dirty fuck toy.
Beth threw her head back and caressed her huge breasts, her moans would’ve been heard through the whole house and that’s what she wanted, Beth wanted Kellie to hear her.
Beth’s body felt like it was numb, pins and needles ran through every millimetre of her huge body, she felt so fucking good but at the same time absolutely exhausted, she kept her head back and closed her eyes, she pinched her nipples before laying her hands on her huge belly just enjoying the whole experience.
Chapter 10 by Scruba76
Beth woke with a start and looked at the clock on the wall, “holy fuck” she said she’d forgotten to set her alarm and was going to be late for work if she didn’t move now, she went to move and instantly felt pleasure in her arse and remembered her toy was still deep inside her, I hope he had a good sleep in there she thought giggling, she slowly stood up sliding her arse off her toy “ oh my god” she moaned as she felt his head pop out of her arse, she gathered up some clothes and headed to the bathroom, leaving Steve still stuck to the chair, she didn’t dare look at him yet to see just how dirty she had made him, she didn’t have time to clean him, she’ll have to do that when she got home, after a quick shower and getting dressed she left for work.
Kellie slowly opened her eyes, it was daylight, she rolled to the side and checked her clock, 12:39 it was midday, she slowly got out of bed and walked out of her room and down to the bathroom, she stood at the vanity and looked at herself in the mirror, even after just getting up she still looked good she thought to herself, she turned the tap on and held her hands under the running water, pooling the water in her hands she brought it up to her face and washed her face, she still felt so tired, she had hardly no sleep, Beth had kept her awake half the night with all her moaning, she must have some good toys she thought to herself, Steve was good in bed but Beth sounded like she was having orgasm after orgasm, she washed her face again and turned the tap off and reached for a towel, after drying her face she stood back to get a glimpse of her amazing naked body, her breasts looked amazing being double d’s she loved the look of her tits, she had small aerolas and perfect nipples, she looked down at her smooth pussy, she loved keeping it waxed, she hated pubes and so did Steve, so she kept her pussy as smooth as possible, she ran her hand down her taught belly and between her legs, she ran her fingers over her smooth lips, she was missing Steve and wanted a little attention, not only that, Steve had given her a budget while he was away and she had already spent that, maybe Beth has some money in her room she thought, another thought crossed her mind as she turned and looked back to check her amazing arse before walking out of the bathroom and towards Beth’s room, she might have a toy I could borrow, she smiled at the thought as she snuck into Beth’s room.
Beth was not in her room, she stood at her bedroom door and called out, but there was no answer, she smiled and walked into her room.
The first thing that caught her eye was a toy stuck to the chair in the corner of Beth’s room, Kellie screwed her nose up as it was completely covered in Beth’s shit, “your fucking disgusting Beth” she said moving a bit closer to get a better look.
Steve woke to the voice of his wife, he could just open one eye and there standing in front of him fully naked was his beautiful wife, he couldn’t believe his luck, he tried to move to get her attention, but he was stuck solid, Beth’s shit had dried around him and he couldn’t move a muscle, Kellie was looking straight at him, couldn’t she see it was me he thought.
Kellie looked at the toy, it looks like a little doll she thought, “your a weird one Beth, but it obviously done the job” she said out loud.
Steve wanted to yell out but he couldn’t, Kellie turned and walked away “if she enjoys it then she can have it” she says heading for the bedside drawers, she rummages through every drawer, she couldn’t find any money, but she finds the dildo with the suction cup cut off, she cuts her loses and heads to the bathroom to give it a wash.
Back in her own room she starts fucking herself with the dildo, Steve could hear her moans from Beth’s room, then she starts calling out a name, but it wasn’t his, “oh Dan fuck me, fuck me hard Dan” she screamed as she fucked herself, Dan Steve thought, who the fuck was Dan, maybe he was mishearing it, but again she screamed “ oh god Dan your so big, fuck me hard Dan” then it came to him, Kellie’s personal trainer’s name was Daniel, was she having an affair or just fantasising, either way Steve stood there motionless with tears in his eyes, his wife looked straight at him and didn’t recognise him, she said Beth could have him and she was fucking herself fantasising about another man, could it get any worse, he thought, oh yeah he forgot he was covered in shit after spending the night in a huge dirty hairy arsehole, nope it couldn’t get any worse.
Beth got home and was greeted by Kellie, “I hope you don’t mind, I borrowed one of your toys, she said as Beth walked in the room, Beth was worried “which one” Beth asked “definitely not the one on the chair, you can have that one all to yourself” Kellie replied, “oh that’s my favourite one” Beth said with a smile, “it sounded like it last night” Kellie said “the one that was in the drawer, you can have it back if you want it” Kellie said blushing, “oh no you can keep that one” Beth said “at least until Steve gets home” she added, Kellie grinned “we’ve been invited out tonight” she told Beth, she had been messaging Dan and he asked them both out for a drink.
“Isn’t he your personal trainer” asked Beth, “yes he is and I think he’s into you Beth” Kellie replied “really” Beth asked “yes really, he was asking about you today, I’d love to get him into bed, but I’m happily married, so he’s all yours my friend” she said.
Beth smiled as she grabbed some tissues and headed to her room, “hi hunny I’m home” she said as she walked up to Steve, she wrapped the tissues around his body and picked him up “we better get cleaned up, we’re going out tonight” she said as she walked out of her room and headed for the bathroom.
Chapter 11 by Scruba76
Beth made sure the water running into the basin was as hot as it would get, then she dangled Steve under the burning hot stream, her shit started falling off his body, she giggled as she picked up Kellie’s toothbrush, she started scrubbing his tiny body to get him clean.
After Beth was satisfied that Steve was clean and she rinsed Kellie’s toothbrush off, she hopped in the shower and gave herself a good wash.
Back in her room Beth started to get organised, she pulled out a pair of her new g-strings and her new tight pants, she grabbed hold of Steve and pushed him in between her hairy pussy lips, his head was shrouded by her clit and she pushed his legs into her pussy then she stepped into her g-string and pulled them up holding him in place then she put her pants on holding Steve tightly in his position, “mmmmm your going to feel good while I’m dancing” she said as she put on a bra and a shirt big enough to cover her huge belly and she was ready.
Beth bought the first round for herself and Kellie and they didn’t have to wait long for Dan to arrive and he insisted to buy the girls drinks for the night, so both girls got quite tipsy and Kellie was right, Dan was all over Beth the whole night, he was grinding up against her while they were dancing and he chatted to her while they were taking a brief break, Kellie was being ignored all night, at one stage Kellie asked Beth to accompany her to the toilet and Beth accepted, Beth locked the door and pulled down her pants and g-string, Steve was well and truly stuck in between Beth’s wet sweaty lips, “looks like you’ll be having a good night Beth” Kellie said from the next stall, Beth sat down and plucked Steve out of her vagina and held him by his feet and dangled him between her legs, “oh it certainly does look that way” Beth replied as she started to empty her bladder holding Steve in the stream of her piss, “god I wish Steve was here” Kellie said sounding disappointed, Beth had to compose herself trying hard not to burst out laughing as her friend was pining for her husband, she was pissing all over him and fucking enjoying every bit of it.
Once she had emptied her bladder she lifted Steve up so she could see him, he was absolutely drenched, she could see the look of disgust on his face, she grinned and put her finger up to her lips to make a shhhh sign then pointed towards the next stall and mouthed “your wife is in the next stall” his eyes opened wide as if to plead and beg to her to stop, she just continued to smile and gave him a wave with her other hand and lowered him back down between her legs and rubbed his tiny wet body up and down between her wet hairy lips and then slipped him in to her hungry pussy head first and let go of his feet, she placed a finger on his feet and gave him a persuasive push until he was completely inside her.
Beth met Kellie at the basins while washing their hands and checking themselves in the mirror Beth could feel Steve wriggling around inside her, “you know I haven’t even heard from Steve since he left” Kellie said “do you think he might’ve found someone else” she asked “oh my god don’t be so fucking stupid Kel” Beth replied “your the best thing that’s ever happened to him he reckons and he loves you like crazy Kel, all he ever talks about at work is how amazing you are and how much he loves you, so I’m pretty sure he hasn’t found anyone else” Beth said she loved saying those words making Kellie feel special while she could feel her husband wriggling around in her pussy, “he’d be flat out Kel, he’s got the cure for cancer” Beth added as she started to walk out of the toilets “do you wanna go home” Kellie asked “yeah why not, I’ll see what Dan wants to do” Beth replied as they both walked out to find Dan.
Chapter 12 by Scruba76
Back at home Kellie went straight to bed giving Beth and Dan some space, but Beth dragged Dan into her room and shut the door, she pushed him towards the bed undoing his jeans, she pushed him onto the bed and removed his jeans and underwear, she got quite a shock at the shear size of his cock as it sprung out of his underwear standing straight up like a soldier, “mmmmmm I like the look of that” she said as she helped him back to his feet and squatted down in front of him, she grabbed hold of his member and guided it into her mouth, geez he’s huge she thought as her lips spread out around his stiff cock, she slid her lips back and forth across his cock, his moans telling her he liked it, he gently placed his hands on the back of her head as she continued to bob back and forth, with one hand on his cock to stop herself from gagging she traced her other hand up his muscular thigh and between his arse cheeks to tickle his arse, his hands held her head a little bit firmer, mmmmm you like that she thought, she then stopped sucking and stood up wrestling with her pants button, she got it undone and pushed her pants over her thick thighs with a little help from Dan and they fell to the floor, she stepped out of them and flicked them away and squatted back down grabbing hold of his cock and sucking it again, he placed his hands back on her head as she move her g-string to the side so she could get her fingers to her dripping pussy, she rubbed her clit as her lips and tongue caressed his huge cock, she slid her fingers down and felt her toys feet just popping out of her pussy, mmmmm someone wants to join in she thought as she grabbed his feet and slowly pulled him out and then pushed him back in again, Out then in, out then in very slowly and then she had an idea, she slowly pulled him out and slowly traced his head up Dans thigh, he crouched a bit to allow his cheeks to part, oh you naughty boy she thought as she moved Steve’s head up between Dan’s cheeks, she rubbed Steve’s head across Dan’s arse hole and he thrust his cock into her mouth almost making her gag, she moved her other hand up his shaft a bit in case he did it again, she moved Steve’s head right in line with Dan’s arse hole and with a slight push and with all her juices all over him, Steve’s head slipped easily into Dan’s arse, “oh god yes” Dan moaned feeling what he thought was Beth’s finger in his arse, “suck me Beth, I want to cum” he moaned as she increased her rhythm on his cock, his grip was now hard on the back of her head almost forcing her forward after every back stroke, he was fucking her mouth “slip it in all the way” he moaned so she pushed Steve a little further up to his waist, oh my god Kellie’s husband is in her personal trainers arse hole she thought as she felt Dan’s dick grow in her mouth, oh wow she thought, she pushed Steve in all the way to his feet and again Dan’s dick grew bigger, oh fuck this is hot she thought as she let go of Steve’s feet and placed her fingers back on her clit, she rubbed it hard as she sucked with all her might, then she felt his dick grow again, “ oh fuck I’m gunna cum, pull it out” he moaned as she reached back up and grabbed Steve’s feet and pulled him out and then she felt the first shot hit the back of her throat as Dan held her head so she couldn’t move, shot after shot entered Beth’s mouth until he eventually let go of her head and she could slide her lips off his cock and swallow his semen, her hand kept stroking his cock until it went flaccid and he sat on the bed, Beth smiled at him as she hid Steve in her g-string.
Dan looked at her with a worried look “I need to tell you something” he said “what you don’t want to fuck me, that’s fine Dan, I’ve heard it all before” Beth replied sincerely “ no it’s not that at all, god I want to fuck You so badly Beth, but before I do I need you to know something” he said “what” Beth asked “I’m married” he said “but my wife never gives me sex” he explained “oh” Beth said not really knowing how this was going to pan out “look Kellie is nice and I could’ve fucked her but she’s married to and to be honest she’s a bitch, but please don’t tell her I’m married” he begged “I won’t” she said “is your wife as good looking as Kellie and is she a bitch to, like would she have a fat friend like me” Beth asked “yes, yes and no” he replied, Beth grinned as she thought about it, she could have two toys, one normal size with a huge cock and the other the size of a cock, “we can end this now and make out it never happened” Dan said thinking she was about to go off “oh no Dan, your mine now and we are going to fuck” she said with a sly grin “but I’m the one that’s going to make the rules, so we’ll talk about them while I wait for my meat to get hard, because from now on that cock between your legs belongs to me, otherwise I tell your wife, is that a deal, she asked.
Chapter 13 by Scruba76
“I guess I have no choice do I” Dan asked “not now because I have Kellie as a witness” she said “ok what are your demands” he asked “do you want money, jewellery a car” he added “no not at all, I’m not interested in that stuff” she said “then what” he asked, Beth asked if he had a photo of his wife in his phone, he said yes and asked why, “because I’d like to see the bitch” she said “ so I can imagine her sitting at home alone while your pleasuring me and also so I can laugh when I see her around” she added, Dan pulled out his phone and brought up a picture of his wife, Beth looked at her, oh my god she looks even hotter then Kellie she thought and has a better body just a bit less tit, she smiled knowing she was going to control this woman’s husband, “she’s not bad, but only half the woman I am, does she keep a trim minge” Beth asked “yes, she’s completely bald” Dan replied “nice, your going to get a shock then” Beth replied with a cheeky grin, Dan looked worried “what else” he asked, Beth was loving this feeling, she was getting back at a couple of bitches by being pleasured in ways she could only dream of.
“Do you have your wedding ring” she asked “yes it’s in my jeans pocket, why” he asked “just get it and put it on for now, you’ll be needing it later” she said, as he moved towards his jeans Beth grabbed Steve out of her g-string and opened her top drawer dropping him in and grabbing hold of the string she purchased the other day, she removed her shirt and bra and climbed up on to the bed and laid down watching Dan rummage through his jeans, he found his ring and turned to face her, Beth was caressing her huge breasts admiring his fit muscular body, “Do you like my tits” she asked “ they are amazing” he said oh my god her areolas are huge, they look fucking gross he thought “hand me your ring, take off your shirt and come and kiss them” she said, he took off his shirt and climbed onto the bed and handed her his wedding ring and then started to caress her huge breasts and sucking her nipples, he’d suck one and then the other, the guilt was starting to sink in, why did I agree to this, he thought.
Beth tied a piece of the string to his ring and then told him to put it back on, “ I want that ring finger in my wet pussy you cheating bastard” she demanded Dan ran his hand over her huge belly and under the elastic of her g-string his hand stopped when he felt her huge growth, “yes I’m all natural down there” she said with a grin “now shove that ring finger in me” she demanded again, Dan slid his fingers through her thick bush and over her clit, her lips parted to allow his fingers to slide down between them, “god your so wet” he said as he slid his ring finger into her waiting pussy “mmmmm that’s because the thought of owning a married man as a fuck buddy turns me on so much” she moaned as he slid his finger in and out of her juicy sloppy vagina.
Her pussy felt so gross he thought as he was regretting even starting anything with this woman “oh god I wish your wife could see your wedding ring disappearing in my hungry cunt” Beth whispered as she felt herself getting wetter “I want you to remove my g-string and eat all my juices out of my pussy” she demanded, Dan moved himself down and peeled her g-string off down her thick thighs and off over her feet, she ordered him to smell them, he did as he was told pushing the under garment under his nose “how do they smell” she asked “they smell so good” he said trying not to screw his nose up and gag, “tell me the truth” Beth snapped knowing he was lying “oh god they smell so bad” he said turning a shade of red by telling her the truth “good” she said smiling “now bury your face in my dirty hairy cunt and fucking eat me bitch” she demanded as he moved in between her legs, she spread them wide and he moved his good looking face down towards her hairy pussy, she couldn’t believe how much power she held over this man, she reached over and grabbed her phone as he stared at her pussy, he looked at the vagina in front of him, wet matted hair all over her sagging lips, white mucus spread between them and oozing out of her sloppy hole, oh god this is so disgusting he thought, he moved closer and extended his tongue to touch her clit, he heard her call his name and with his tongue fully extended plastered on her clit he looked up towards her face, as soon as he saw the phone he heard the click, oh fuck he thought, “now your mine” she said as she picked up his phone, “what are you going to do” he asked quickly “nothing if you start eating my pussy” she said going through his phone, he moved his head back down and started to run his tongue up and down between her juicy lips, “oh god fuck your tongue is amazing Dan, eat my pussy good” she moaned out loud making sure Kellie could hear, she found his wife’s number in his phone, “mmmm Miranda” she moaned as she felt his tongue slide deep inside her pussy “is that her name” she asked, Dan nodded sliding his tongue up and down her vagina then burying his face into her wet hairy pussy and sliding his tongue deep inside her licking all her juices out of her pussy.
Chapter 14 by Scruba76
Besides how bad her pussy looks she tastes really good he thought, she felt his face hard up against her pussy and his tongue wriggling around deep inside her, she looked down to see all her wet dirty pubes covering his handsome face “mmmmm I hope your going to kiss your wife with that mouth when you get home” she whispered the thought must of turned him on a bit, he started licking harder, he slid his tongue up between her lips and sucked her clit, the thought of him kissing his wife with all her juices all over his face turned Beth on more “oh god yes Dan” she yelled “lick me harder” she moaned “oh god I want you deep inside me” she moaned again, she reached down and grabbed the back of his head just as he slid his tongue back inside her, she pulled his hair and held his face hard against her pussy, she grinded her juicy snatch all over his face, she wanted her juices dripping off his gorgeous face, his tongue darted in and out of her but he was running out of air.
Beth finally let go of his head and he sucked in the much needed air, she pushed his face away and rolled over and climbed up onto her hands and knees, “fuck me Dan” she purred Dan got up on his knees and moved in towards her, she reached up between her legs and grabbed his hard cock, she rubbed the head of his huge cock between her dripping lips and over her clit, she gasped at the size of his head held hard on her clit, she slid it back up between her lips and positioned it at the entrance of her hungry hole, he slowly slid it deep inside her, “stop right there” she moaned “what’s wrong” he asked “nothing at all, your married cock feels amazing in my pussy, but something is missing” she said “what” he asked “I want you to take your ring off and shove it in my arse” she replied with a grin “really” he asked with a bit of hesitation “take your fucking ring off and shove it in my arse before your wife gets a nice pic of you eating my cunt” she snapped, he had no choice, with his hard cock deep inside her he slowly slid his ring off his finger and grabbed hold of one cheek and pulled it to the side, he looked straight into her fat dirty hairy arse and thought twice about all of this, “Do it Dan” she snapped, he moved his ring towards her arse and sat it on her sphincter, “there” he said “that’s not gunna do” she said “push it in” she said, reluctantly he placed his finger on his wedding ring and pushed it into her arse so he could just see it, he started to slide his cock out so he could get this over and done with, he pulled back and then slid back in, he could still just see his ring in her arse, he continued to slide in and out holding onto her huge hips, “oh god that feels good” Beth moaned “but I’m still not happy Dan” she whispered “what” Dan asked as he continued to thrust his huge cock in and out of her wet pussy, god her pussy feels amazing on my cock he thought, he watched his ring making sure it didn’t disappear.
“Oh god I want you to cum in me Dan” Beth moaned out loud, “Do you want to cum in me” she added “oh god yes” he moaned as he continued his rhythm in and out “yell it” she snapped “and say my fucking name” “oh fuck yes Beth” he moaned out loud “tell me how badly you want to cum in my cunt Dan” she moaned “I want to cum in you so badly Beth” he moaned out loud again “tell me how good my pussy feels wrapped around your hard cock” she moaned “fuck your pussy feels so dam good wrapped around my cock Beth” he moaned unbeknownst to him Beth was videoing the whole thing on her phone “now take your middle finger and place it on your wedding ring and push it into my arse as far as you can to show me how much you care about your marriage” she whispered smiling into the camera, he didn’t want to but he had to obey, he placed his middle finger on his ring and started to push, he lost sight of his ring as the tip of his finger slipped into her dirty arse hole, he kept pushing, he got up to his second knuckle when he felt something squishy on the tip of his finger, “I think I just pushed it into your shit” he whispered “is your finger all the way in” she asked still smiling into the camera, um no” he replied, “then keep pushing, I want your wedding ring deep in my shit” she said “to me your wife is shit, so your marriage is shit and now your wedding ring is in shit, my shit, so push” she snapped, he continued to push his ring until his finger was all the way in, “that’s it now leave it there and keep fucking me” she said, he pulled his finger out, the tip was covered in her shit, she looked back and giggled “you better clean that before you touch me with it” she said looking back at the camera, “how” he asked she smiled and told him to put it in his mouth and suck it clean, moving her phone so she could see him on the screen she watched as he slid his finger in his mouth and sucked it clean screwing his face up and gagging.
Chapter 15 by Scruba76
“Why aren’t you fucking me Dan” she asked in a authoritative tone and straight away he started pumping her pussy again, “mmmmmm that feels so good” she moaned putting the phone back down so just her face was visible, she felt his other hand grab her hip and he started fucking her hard “oh fuck yes Dan that feels so good” she moaned as he thrust in and out hard “oh fuck yeah” he panted “I’m gunna cum Beth” he grunted “don’t you fucking dare” she snapped “ I...I....can’t.... help it Beth” he grunted “it.....feels......sooooo..... fucking.....good” he moaned “does it feel better then your wife’s pussy Dan” she asked in a whisper smiling into the camera waiting for his response “oh fuck yes” he yelled as he grabbed her hips hard and thrust into her holding himself tightly against her huge arse, she felt his cum spurt out deep inside her “mmmmm good boy Dan, god your cum feels amazing squirting into my cunt” she moaned never looking away from the camera, he thrust again and then one last time before slumping down on her back “was that good Dan” she asked smiling into the camera “oh fuck yes” he panted trying to get his breath back “next time your going to make me cum with your tongue so I can squirt my juices all over your handsome face and then you can fuck me” she said still smiling into the camera, he pulled his cock out of her pussy, it was covered in all her juices and mucus “I better get home” he said as he started to crawl off the bed, Beth rolled over and laid on her back to watch him, spreading her legs “look at what you just fucked Dan” she said slyly flipping the camera around to get him on the screen, he looked at her as he quickly got dressed, “smile for the camera” she said as she watched him on her screen, she flipped the camera around to get a good look at her huge tits, she moved it down to capture her huge belly and down further to show her wet hairy pussy and thick thighs before bringing it back up and flipping the camera back to show her smiling face, looking into the camera she asked “tell me the truth Dan am I a better fuck then your bitchy wife” she flipped the camera back to face it on him, “fuck yes Beth, your pussy is fucking amazing” he said now fully clothed he walked over to her and gave her a kiss, she put the phone down but kept it recording, “I want your number Dan, your going to be my personal trainer now” she whispered, he told her his number and said he’d be in touch “I’m going to send you a little something, you better watch it before you get home and I’ll be in touch with you for when you can come round and be my trainer and if you come round when ever I want you to then I won’t send it to your wife, just a little incentive” she said with a smile, he smiled, nodded and walked out, she grabbed her phone and stopped the video and entered Dan’s number into her phone and sent him the video with a huge smile on her face, he’s all mine she thought as she rolled over and put her phone down and opened her drawer.
Beth held Steve above her face “my fuck didn’t make me come my little toy, so guess what your going to do” she said smiling at him, she held him by his feet and lowered him down over her huge breasts across her fat gut and down between her legs, she rubbed his head up and down between her swollen hairy wet lips, she laid there pleasuring herself with his tiny head feeling good for herself, she has a handsome fit married guy with a massive cock that she can fuck when ever she wants and a handsome married guy the size of a dildo that she can use whenever and for what ever she wanted and she was about to shove him head first into her cum filled pussy, she was getting so turned on thinking about it, she slid him down and shoved him deep inside her, oh god how is he feeling being coated from his head to ankles in another mans cum, she thrust him in and out thinking about it, his wife is in the next room and he’s deep inside my cum filled cunt, she thought “oh god fuck yes” she moaned rubbing her clit as she continued thrusting his tiny body in and out of her pussy.
Steve couldn’t believe it, he had finally drifted off to sleep to be rudely awaken by Beth so she could use him in her cum filled pussy just to have an orgasm, he realised he was nothing now other then a dirty fuck toy that she could use when ever she wanted, he was still furious about her shoving him in Dan’s arse but it doesn’t matter how he feels any more, it’s like he doesn’t have feelings anymore, well to Beth he doesn’t have feelings, he’s no more then a dildo, he cried wishing he was back in the arms of his beautiful wife as Beth shoved him in and out of her cum filled pussy, then he felt it, her pussy clamped down around him and her cum rushed past like a tidal wave.
“Oh god fuck yes” Beth moaned as the ecstasy rushed through her body, her cum squirting out of her pussy all over her fingers, that orgasm came fast, thinking of her tiny toy smothered in her lovers cum tipped her over the edge quick, her body spasmed as her orgasm hit her hard, she started rubbing her clit hard again and thrusting Steve in and out of her well used pussy, she was determined to have another one and another one she did, it came just as quick as the first one.
Chapter 16 by Scruba76
“Oh god yes” she moaned as the second wave of ecstasy courses through her body, her pussy tightening around her toy squirting her cum out from around him all over her fingers again, as it subsided she gently caressed her sensitive clit as her body shuddered every now and then from the amazing feeling she was experiencing, none of her orgasms had been any where near as good as the ones she’s had since she’s owned Steve, unfortunately for him he now belonged to her and she wasn’t ever getting rid of him.
As she laid there letting her pleasure slowly fade she gently pulled her toy out of her pussy and brought it up to her face, she smiled as he hung upside down dripping of all her juices and cum and Dan’s cum to, he looked a mess, “mmmmm if only your wife knew what I was doing to her handsome husband” she said giggling,
“I hope you enjoyed the taste of Dan’s cum, because you might be tasting it quite a bit from now on” she sneered.
Her phone buzzed, she looked at it as it lit up, she moved Steve back down between her legs and slid him back into her pussy, pushing on his feet to make sure he was all the way in her, she then rolled over to check her phone, it was a message from Dan
“I forgot my ring” she read when she opened his message, she quickly typed back and sent it
“so you did, I’ll keep it in its safe spot for now, I’ll take it out in the morning and clean it for you and you can pick it up tomorrow when you come round for another training session” it read.
He quickly replied with another message
“it’s my anniversary tomorrow I’m meeting my wife at a restaurant at 7:00 I’ll have to pick it up in the morning” Beth smiled
“oh your fucked” she said as she typed her reply
“I will see you here at 7:00 tomorrow for my training session, you will not tell your wife that you have to cancel, you will let her sit at the restaurant and wait for you while your here eating my dirty cunt, if you do not turn up here at 7:00 she will receive the photo I took and the video I sent you, I’m going to sleep, good night Dan, see you at 7:00” she sent the message turned her phone off rolled over and went to sleep with a big smile on her face feeling her toy gently wriggling in her pussy and knowing a married mans wedding ring was deep in her arse, her life was perfect right now.
Beth woke up after an amazing sleep, she hadn’t felt this good in a long time, for once in her life she wasn’t the push over, she was finally the one in control and it turned her on so much.
She couldn’t be bothered going to work today so she reached over and grabbed her phone, she brought up her bosses number as her hand slid down under the covers and between her legs, she slid her fingers between her hairy lips, she was already so wet again, she moaned as her boss answered the phone, god she’d love to sit on his face with her dirty hairy wet pussy she thought as she told him she wasn’t going to be at work, before he could answer she hung up and just laid there caressing her pussy lips with the thought of her boss pleasuring her with his nasty tongue.
Beth hated her boss but he was so god dam hot and she’d love to bury his face in her hairy pussy, mmmm another challenge she thought, he’s always so rude and nasty but so handsome, she’s met his wife once, another skinny hot bitch who didn’t even speak to her when her boss introduced her, she just looked her up and down, screwed up her nose and turned away, oh this will be so much fun she thought, plus Dan was no fun anymore, she already had him and after tonight her milestone will be made, hmmmm I might make tonight special for him, she thought.
I’ll give him a nice anniversary present and a goodbye present all in one, she thought, tonight would be her last night with Dan and then she’ll let him be free and she will work on her next project, but first she has to get the present for Dan, Beth immediately stopped playing with her pussy and got out of bed, she was so excited about tonight, she walked naked to the bathroom, she loved her new found confidence and loved being naked.
Sitting on the toilet she saw the piece of string hanging from her arse, oh yeah his ring, she thought, she reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of the string gently pulling on it, she could feel his ring move inside her arse, she kept pulling until it finally popped out of her arse hole, she giggled at the feeling.
She held the string so Dan’s ring swung gently just below her pussy, it was covered in her shit and she smiled looking at his wedding ring and knowing what he did with it and what she was about to do, she started pissing making sure his ring was in the full stream, I told him I’d clean it for him she thought giggling.
Chapter 17 by Scruba76
After she had emptied her bladder on Dan’s wedding ring she lowered it into the bowl to swirl it around a bit, then she pulled it out and dropped it into the vanity, using Kellie’s toothbrush again she gave Dan’s ring a thorough clean under warm running water.
Once she was done and back in her room she squatted down next to her bed sliding her fingers in her pussy to grab hold of her toy, slowly pulling him out she wrote a message on her phone to Miranda, Dan’s Wife.
Gently sliding her toy in and out while she waited for a response, she told Miranda she had some news about Dan and Kellie and wanted her to come round so she could tell her in person.
Watching as she could see Miranda writing a response from the bubble at the bottom of her screen she started to get excited, god I hope this works she thought as she continued to gently fuck her pussy with her toy, then it popped up, the response she was waiting for, “I hate that bitch and I thought something was going on ! Give me your address and you can tell me everything” she wrote.
Beth smiled as she sent her address, she pulled her toy out of her pussy and dropped him in her top drawer grabbing a container out filled with pills, she threw on a gown and hurried out to the kitchen and boiled the kettle, calculating how many pills she needed and dropping them into one of the cups she’d grabbed out of the cupboard and then she waited.
Beth didn’t have to wait long, she smiled as she heard the knock on the door, she got up to open it and greeted the gorgeous woman and told her to come in, she looked even more stunning then her photo, Beth offered her a tea or coffee, she accepted a tea, Beth told her to sit and made the drinks, she knew this skinny bitch was looking at her with disgust, she was going to enjoy this so much, handing Miranda her tea Beth sat down with her coffee and started to explain to Dan’s wife how she heard Dan and Kellie fucking last night, Miranda looked furious and by the time Beth finished explaining what she had heard Miranda was gone.
Beth got up and looked at the pile of clothes on the chair, “happy anniversary” she said smiling, she rummaged through the clothes until she found her prize, Miranda was yelling abuse at her, Beth lifted her up to her face and looked at the stunning woman, she was smaller then Steve, just what Beth wanted,
“I have a confession to make, it was I who was fucking your husband last night and he fucking enjoyed it you skinny fucking bitch and he’ll be fucking me tonight on your anniversary while you are meant to be waiting for him at that fancy restaurant, but I have other plans for you” she said as she walked to her room, she picked Dan’s ring up off the bedside table and slid it down over Miranda’s head and shoulders letting it rest over her arms, it was a nice tight fit holding her arms down by her side,
“look familiar” Beth asked with a sly grin,
“yes it’s your husbands ring, he left it here last night, he stuck it up my arse and forgot to get it out” she said over Miranda’s tiny abuse, Beth just laughed as she headed to the bathroom with Dan’s tiny wife, she made another ball gag to keep the bitch quiet and used a hair tie to strap her feet together and then took her back to her room and dropped her in the drawer next to her other toy.
After she got dressed she gathered up Miranda’s clothes and grabbed her keys and headed out to once again dispose of her car, she drove it a couple of blocks giving herself a nice long walk, she parked it in a high rise car park and left it and started her walk home.
Along the way she decided to text Dan to make sure he would still be coming around,
“Hi there My Hunky Slave are you still coming around at 7:00 to fuck me ?” she messaged, she only got a few steps when his reply came through,
“Hi Beth, I’m looking forward to it”.
Beth smiled, he was way to easy she thought as she continued to walk home, when she got there Kellie was up, she’d had a shower and was dressed to head out,
“wanna go shopping” she asked Beth as she sat down on the couch exhausted from her walk, her clothes were almost saturated from sweat,
“no I’m good, Dan is coming around later, I’m gunna freshen up a bit for him” she said,
“well I might grab my things and stay at home tonight”
Kellie replied,
“you sounded like you had a bit of fun last night” she added,
“oh fuck yes, god he’s got a huge cock” Beth replied with a sly grin, Dan was the only guy Beth has fucked without Kellie fucking him first.
Kellie collected her stuff and told Beth to have a good night and left, Beth wasn’t going to freshen up at all, she wanted Dan to suffer, instead she just sat on the couch and turned the telly on and sat back and relaxed, she thought about putting the air con on because the day was quite warm, but then she thought against it, she’d rather sit there and sweat a bit.
Chapter 18 by Scruba76
Dan was right on time, he knocked on the door and woke Beth from her nap, “oh fuck he’s here” she thought, she looked at the clock, dead on 7:00 she smiled,
“good boy” she thought climbing out of the lounge, she looked back to see her damp outline on the couch, “hmmmm I’m going to be ripe for my man” she thought with a giggle.
She opened the door grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him in slamming the door shut, “let’s go straight to my room” she said as she kept pulling him as she headed for her room, once they were in her room she let him go and wasted no time in stripping off, she climbed onto the bed and laid down to watch Dan get undressed, he looked very uneasy and Beth knew it was from the smell emanating from between her legs, she hadn’t showered from the night before, Dan slowly got undressed as Beth’s hungry eyes watched him,
“I have a special anniversary gift for you” she purred, she could see Dan looked disappointed, he should be with his wife, “do you feel naughty Dan being here about to eat my juicy pussy while your wife is waiting for you at the restaurant” she asked,
“I feel guilty, I should be with my wife” he replied with sorrow in his voice “good, I don’t give a fuck really, all I care about is having you eat my cunt Dan” She sneered.
Once he was naked Beth made him stand at the end of the bed so she could admire his ripped body and his huge cock,
“you obviously like what you see Dan and you must’n feel to guilty or your big cock wouldn’t be as hard as it is” she said with a nasty smile,
“now get up here and eat your anniversary dinner”.
Dan climbed up onto the bed and between Beth’s over sized legs, the stench coming from Beth’s hairy unwashed pussy was intoxicating, Dan was trying to hold his breath to try and stop himself from throwing up, he couldn’t believe she was going to make him eat that,
“I bet it smells bad down there, you gave up your anniversary dinner with your beautiful wife to eat my smelly cunt” Beth sneered Dan felt Beth’s hands on the back of his head and grab two fist fulls of his hair and then his face was forced into her wet hairy slimy pussy,
“lick it bitch” she moaned as she felt his face against her pussy, Dan had no choice, he started lapping at her hairy wet lips breathing through his mouth as he did, the smell of sweat and urine was so overpowering he was trying so hard to stop his gag reflexes.
Beth brought his face away from her pussy, his face covered in her sweat, juices white secretion and maybe some piss, Beth loved seeing him like this, “because it’s your anniversary I’ve got a treat for you” she said in a sultry voice “hop up here on top of me and if you bury your face in my pussy I’ll give you your treat” she added.
Dan started to move, Beth rolled a bit to reach her drawer, she reached in and grabbed his surprise shielding it from his view, laying back down Dan climbed on top of her with his arse in her face and he lowered his head down between her legs and started licking her dirty pussy again.
Beth slid Miranda into her mouth and sucked on her while she enjoyed Dan’s tongue working on her pussy, she rolled Miranda around in her mouth coating her with her saliva, she could feel the tiny woman struggling, I bet she’s screaming Beth thought, she’ll be screaming very soon when I give her husband his anniversary present she thought trying not to giggle with the woman in her mouth, she pulled her out of her mouth and replaced her with her finger coating that in her saliva and then pulling it out and rubbing it over Dan’s arse hole, he moaned into her pussy, she felt the vibrations and they felt amazing for her,
“I hope you like your gift” she said as she raised Miranda up towards Dan’s arse, she spread one of his cheeks with one hand to see his dirty arse hole waiting for his gift, she started rubbing his wife’s face over his arse and he moaned into her pussy again,
“mmmmm does that feel good” she moaned, she felt him nod as he sucked on her clit,
“Do you want it in your arse” she asked as she continued to run Miranda’s face over his arse, she felt him nod again.
She lined his wife’s head up with his arse hole and slowly pushed on her, his arse opened up and welcomed his wife’s head, she smiled as she watched the terror on her face disappear into his arse, she pushed her in up to her shoulders, Beth could tell he enjoyed it as she felt his tongue thrust into her pussy, his nose resting against her own arse hole and his chin held hard against her clit.
She pulled her out slowly to see her horrified face and then pushed her back in again, his tongue felt amazing in her wet pussy as she slowly fucked his arse with his wife’s head.
She slowly pulled her head out of his arse so she could see Miranda’s face and so Miranda could hear what was about to happen next.
“Do you want me to slide it in further Dan while you eat my pussy” she asked, Dan nodded with his tongue deep inside her,
“tell me Dan, I know you love the taste of my pussy and I know you’d rather be here eating me out then being at that restaurant with your bitchy wife, but just stop licking me for a second and tell me what you want me to do with this little toy”
Dan stopped licking and lifted his head,
“shove it in my arse Beth, shove it all the way in there and I’ll make you cum with my tongue” he panted before burying his face back into her pussy.
Chapter 19 by Scruba76
“Oh god yes that feels amazing Dan” she moaned looking straight at Miranda, she had the most horrified look on her face, Beth could see she was screaming and pleading for Beth not to do what her husband said.
“Mmmmm I really want to cum all over your face Dan, I’ll slide this bitch all the way in your arse” she said with the biggest smile, Miranda’s face was turning red, Beth didn’t know if she was scared or just really pissed off, either way she was going to do what Dan said
“I want you to lift your head once more before you make me cum and promise me you won’t take this toy out of your arse until you need a shit, then you can just flush it down the toilet, do you promise me” she asked, Dan lifted his head,
“I promise” he panted before returning his face back into her hairy wet smelly cunt.
Beth smiled and gave Miranda a little wave before she started to slide her head in his arse again, his dirty arse opened up around her shoulders inviting his wife in, she pushed her up to the ring and as she pushed her further the ring started to slide down Miranda’s body.
Dan was loving it, his tongue sliding in and out of Beth’s hole as his chin grinded against her erect clit.
Oh Fuck she thought as she felt her orgasm building, she kept pushing his wife into his arse hole until only her feet were showing, his ring fell off into her hand, she slipped it over one of her fingers and braced for her orgasm,
“fuck me with your tongue Dan I’m gunna cum” she moaned,
“make me cum and I’ll push it all the way in” she added just as it hit, her body started to spasm, her cunt tightened around his tongue, her cum started to squirt out all over his face, she placed her finger on Miranda’s feet and pushed until her whole finger was in his arse,
“oh fuck yes” she screamed as wave after wave of ecstasy courses through her fat body, she bucked her pussy on his face as her cum continued to squirt out of her pussy, his tongue thrashed around inside her, pleasuring her as it hit the sensitive walls of her vagina, she pulled her finger out leaving his wife deep inside his arse hole to pleasure him, she must be doing an amazing job she thought as his tongue continued to thrash around inside her pussy, his nose almost sliding into her own arse hole as his chin kept pressure on her clit, she didn’t think her orgasm was going to end, fuck she didn’t want it to end.
But then Dan stopped, he quickly climbed off of Beth, her cum was dripping off his handsome face, he got up on his knees,
“roll over” he panted, Beth didn’t need to be told twice, she rolled over and got up on all fours, she could feel him guiding his huge cock into her sloppy pussy from behind, he slid his head in and then slowly slid his cock all the way in,
“fuck your bigger then last time” Beth moaned as his cock filled her entire pussy “that toy is making me so big and hard for you” he panted as he started to slide in and out of her pussy, mmmmm his wife is making him so big for me she thought smiling, he kept up a good rhythm as Beth reached down to rub her clit,
“oh fuck your gunna make me cum again” she moaned as he thrusted his huge member in and out, stretching her pussy as it slid deep inside her .
Her pussy tightened around his cock as she started to moan really loud, her cum started to squirt out around his cock, but Dan didn’t stop, he kept pumping and pumping,
“I wanna cum in You so badly” he panted as his rhythm got faster and faster, orgasm after orgasm washed over Beth’s body and she didn’t know how long she could last holding herself up,
“fucking cum Dan, fill my pussy up with your hot load” she screamed as he grabbed hold of her arse cheeks and gave one last big thrust,
“oh fuck” he yelled as she felt his cum spurt out of his cock and fill her pussy, he thrust again and she felt another load of his hot cum fill her up with one last thrust she collapsed in a heap with his cock still deep inside her, they laid there moaning and panting trying to get their breath back absolutely exhausted, “God that toy feels amazing in my arse” were the last words Beth heard.
Beth woke up to,
“oh fuck we fell asleep” as Dan rolled off Beth and jumped out of bed, she reached for her phone and checked the time, it was 1:47am,
“oooops your a little bit late” she giggled,
“my wife is going to be furious” he said as he gathered his clothes and started to get dressed,
“I’ll let you be free, you don’t have to be my booty call any more” she said with her sly smile,
“are you sure” Dan asked not knowing if she was really telling the truth or not “as long as you do one thing for me” she said “what, I’ll do anything” he begged,
“I want you to keep your promise” she replied,
“what promise, about the toy” he asked,
“yes, you need to keep it in there until you need a shit, then just flush it and our deal is broken, if you message me when you’ve done that then I’ll delete the pic and video off my phone and I’ll never bother you again” she replied as she watched him get dressed knowing his wife is deep in his arse and he has no idea “deal” he said as he headed out the door,
“I’ll message you as soon as I take a shit” he said not even saying goodbye, he just ran out and he was gone.
Chapter 20 by Scruba76
Beth smiled that evil smile rolled over to open her drawer and grab her toy, she lifted Steve over her face so she could get a good look at how handsome he was, she smiled at him knowing he was all hers forever,
“got another nice cream pie for you Sweety” she said giggling as she lowered him running his head over her sweaty skin down between her humungous breasts over her fat rolls through her thick mess of pubic hair and over her clit, she rubbed his head back and forth over her clit for a bit and then down between her juicy lips until his head reached it’s destination, Steve looked straight into the eye of the beast, he knew it so well, there was so much cum leaking out of her pussy thanks to Dan, he didn’t want to go back in there, but he had no choice, his head slowly slid between the opening of her pussy through all of Dan’s cum, she pushed him all the way in, then she used him as a dildo for a bit, in out in out and then all the way in again, she placed her finger on his feet and pushed him until his feet were past the entrance, she pulled her finger out and felt her pussy close in behind him, he was now stuck in her again, she then patted her pussy “good girl, don’t you let him out of there” she purred as she rolled over and dozed back off to sleep.
Beth’s alarm woke her next, she lazily rolled over to turn it off, then heaved her huge body out of bed, she wandered sleepily to the bathroom, she sat on the toilet and relieved herself, not wiping she just got up flushed the toilet walked over and turned the shower on.
She stepped into the warm water, letting it cascade over her huge body,
“god I needed this” she sighed as the water washed over her sweaty body, she crouched a little to allow her fingers to slide into her well used pussy to retrieve her toy, she gripped his feet and slowly pulled him out, she lifted him up and even with the water pelting down on his tiny body he was still covered in Dan’s cum and Beth’s white mucus,
“I think you need a wash” she said with a smile, she removed his ball gag to allow him to have a breath of fresh air, she gently washed his body until it was clean, Steve didn’t say a word, he had succumb to the reality that no matter what he said he was now Beth’s toy and no words would change that, so he just let her do with him as she pleased, once he was clean she used his tiny body as a sponge to wash every dirty crevice on Beth’s huge body, under her armpits, under her huge boobs, between her fat rolls, over and in her pussy, between her arse cheeks and even her feet, both top and bottom and between her toes, once she was satisfied and she had washed her sponge off Beth turned the water off and hopped out, she laid her toy on the vanity as she dried herself and got dressed for work in her room, she put on a very revealing outfit, a skirt that was way to small that showed off her thick thighs and almost her g-string, a slight bend and anyone behind her would get an eye full of her bare arse and her g-string clad pussy, her top was very low cut, she had a push up bra on and her huge breasts almost popped out the top of her top, she was ready for her new assignment, she wanted to make her boss cheat with her and she was hoping her outfit would impress him, she looked at her toy on the bed,
“Not today my dirty little fuck toy, I’m sorry but your staying home” she said it like Steve was disappointed, a days break would be amazing Steve thought, she picked him up and just tossed him in her drawer and closed it and she was off to work.
Beth’s day was pretty boring, she was wishing she’d brought her toy along, because by lunchtime she’d done absolutely nothing, she hadn’t been given anything new after the cancer cure was formulated, with all the hype her boss hadn’t assigned her anything, she was hoping her boss would come and see her, but she wasn’t that lucky.
After her lunch break she was leaning on her work station just staring at her formula when the door opened behind her, she stayed still hoping to hear Matt’s voice, the way she was crouched over when he walked through the door he would cop a perfect view of her huge bare arse and the small fabric that only just covered her vagina,
“Um Hi Beth” the voice behind her said, she hit the jackpot she thought, she knew that voice very well, “Hi Boss” she replied not moving other then giving her huge arse a sway to give him a good look.
“You er know you can um call me Matt Beth” he said stumbling with his words and she knew his eyes were glued to her enormous arse, she glanced over her shoulder to confirm her assumption, and yes his eyes were firmly glued to her huge bare arse, this might be easier then I thought, she thought watching his eyes sway with the sway of her arse.
Chapter 21 by Scruba76
She smiled stood up and turned around, she leaned up against her bench with her short skirt still hiked up, she knew he’d be able to see her g-string that was only just covering her pussy, “Afternoon Matt” She said watching his eyes as they caught sight of her g-string, he quickly averted his eyes up to her face, Beth was smiling
“What do I owe the pleasure of your company” she asked, his face turned red
“Um um well I er” was all he could say, Beth moved to the other side of her bench and leaned her elbows down on her bench letting her huge breasts force against the thin fabric trying to hold them back, he would have a perfect view down her cleavage she thought and that’s exactly what she wanted and that’s exactly what she got, his eyes were focused on her huge bosom, she’s never worn this type of clothing before, he thought as he gazed at her huge breasts wishing he could bury his head between them.
“How’s your wife” he heard faintly through his thoughts, he quickly looked up at Beth’s face,
“Huh” he said with a dumb look on his face trying to remember what Beth said,
“Oh um yeah my wife” he quickly replied his face turning a brighter shade of red,
“Just being a bitch as always” he said thinking god she’s a lot of woman I’d love to have my head between her thick thighs.
Beth knew this was going to be easy,
“Yeah most skinny girls are bitches, girls with a big figure just want to please a good looking guy like yourself” she said with a sly grin lowering herself a bit so he could get a really good view of her tits, she watched his eyes drop and look straight down her top,
“Would you like to see them” she asked he quickly looked up,
“Huh” he said looking confused not sure if he heard right or not,
“What would you like to see me about” she said knowing he heard her first question, she looked towards his crotch and could see the outline of his huge cock, he was hard she thought, he must like what he see’s.
“Oh um have you heard from Steve” he asked, she looked at him puzzled,
“No I haven’t, why do you ask” she said standing and walking back around her bench to be on the same side as Matt,
“He hasn’t answered any calls or messages or emails, I think he might have stolen the formula for himself, he’s just vanished, even his wife hasn’t heard from him” he said concerned,
“Well” Beth said as she turned around and bent over her bench giving Matt another view of her huge bare arse,
“I didn’t give Steve the full formula just in case something like this happened” she said swaying her arse again to give Matt a show,
“Really” Matt asked joy in his voice,
“Would you eat my pussy if I said yes really” she asked still swaying her hips,
“Um I um” was all he could mutter,
“I’m the only person who has the full formula, what would you do for me to have it” she said feeling quite confident,
“Beth I’m married” he said, she could tell he wasn’t sure what to really say,
“Well Matt it’s going to go like this” she said as she turned around to face him, she could see he had a massive bulge in his pants, he was so turned on.
“Do you want the formula” she asked,
“Yes Beth I do” he replied “well I want my pussy licked, so I’ll hop up on this bench while you go lock the door and you can come back and bury your face in my hungry cunt and lick it until I cum and then you can have the formula” she said with a sly grin.
Beth had no idea what he was going to do, he turned towards the door and started walking towards it,
“Well I really want that formula” he said as he locked the door, Beth climbed up onto the bench and spread her huge legs, Matt turned to face her his face was lit up like a kid in a candy store, he walked back over and stood between Beth’s legs, he grabbed hold of the top of her g-string and pulled them down over her thighs and down her calves and let them drop to the floor, he knelt down and was faced with Beth’s huge bush, she watched his face turn to horror when he saw how much pubic hair she had down there, omg it’s fucking everywhere he thought I can’t lick this, but I need that formula.
Beth sneaked her phone out of her pocket and then gasped as she felt his tongue touch her hairy lips, he buried his face in her matted pubes, god she smells down here, he thought as he ran his tongue up and down between her hairy wet lips,
“Oh god Matt, slide your tongue inside me, taste my juices and make me cum all over your gorgeous face” she moaned as she set the camera up on her phone, Matt slid his long tongue deep inside her,
“Oh fuck, it’s so big” she moaned,
“Look at me with your tongue in my pussy” Matt looked up to see Beth’s phone pointing straight at him and then he heard the click, she just took a picture he thought, he immediately stopped and froze, I’m fucked he thought,
“Don’t you dare stop licking my cunt, yes your fucked now, so do what I fucking tell you, lick my hairy cunt until I cum bitch” she said in a mean tone.
Chapter 22 by Scruba76
Matt knew she had him and really he could do nothing but what she said so he returned to licking her nasty snatch.
Matt’s tongue felt amazing in her pussy, it was so huge, it was bigger then some of the guys cocks she’d fucked, the way it snaked it’s way inside her and wriggled around felt so dam good and with his nose pressed firmly on her clit she wasn’t going to last long, she could already feel her orgasm building, she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and forced his face against her pussy grinding her clit hard against his nose cutting off all air supply.
His tongue wriggled frantically inside her as he started to lose air,
“Oh god Matt” Beth moaned loving the feeling of having control over his life, she was much stronger then him and could easily take his life in her pussy, but she wanted to cum on his handsome face first, she pulled his head back slightly allowing him to take in a huge breath, then she forced his face back into her hairy cunt.
She was thinking about his gorgeous wife, oh god I wish that stuck up cow could see her handsome husband right now she thought as it hit her like a freight train, her pussy tightened around his tongue as her cum squirted out around it and into his open mouth, she tilted his head to allow him to have another breath before she grinded his face into her pussy again to heighten her orgasm,
“Oh god fuck yes” she moaned as she thought about suffocating him with her pussy while she cum all over his face.
Her orgasm didn’t last long and as it started to subside and she was catching her breath her phone vibrated, still holding Matt’s face hard against her pussy with one hand as his tongue continued to snake it’s way around inside her, she reached for her phone with her other hand, she’d received a message from Dan, she started to get excited as she opened the message,
“I’ve done as you requested, I left the toy up my arse until I needed a shit, I just flushed it, am I free now ? Because I’m not sure what’s going on, I haven’t seen my wife since yesterday morning !!” .
Beth felt another orgasm approaching as she read the message, thinking about his wife being stuck up his arse and then have him shit her out and flush her down the toilet, she didn’t even care about replying, she just dropped her phone and grabbed hold of Matt’s head again and forced his face hard against her wet hairy pussy again.
Oh god he just shit out his own wife and flushed her down the toilet where she belongs, was all she thought as her second orgasm hit, thinking that there’s no way she could die, the feelings were so good rushing through her fat body, she spasmed as her cum squirted out again in Matt’s mouth and all over his face again, but this time she didn’t give him any air, she just kept on grinding his face on her pussy as the ecstasy courses through her body, her orgasm started to abate as his tongue’s movement started to slow, mmmm I’m killing him and he isn’t even pulling away she thought, as a shiver ran through her spine, finally she pulled his head back, his face was almost blue, the parts of his face that wasn’t covered in her white cum, he gulped for air and collapsed to the ground when Beth let go of his hair, it was like he had just ran a marathon, Beth slid down off the bench and knelt down over his face,
“I hope your thirsty” she said as she grabbed his head on both sides and pulled it up against her messy crotch again, Matt just thought she wanted his tongue some more until he felt his mouth filling up with hot salty liquid,
“You better fucking swallow Matt, I don’t want piss all over my floor” she sneered as she continued to piss in Matt’s mouth, he swallowed the first gulp just in time before his mouth over flowed, he continued to swallow as she kept on urinating in his mouth, what’s wrong with this woman, what is she doing this for, he thought just before he got his answer,
“Your mine now Matt, to do with as I please, you see I’m marking my territory” she said as she smiled down at him as the hot torrent started to dissipate.
Beth rubbed her pussy all over his handsome face as the last few drops of piss came out, after wiping herself on his face she reached for her g-string and scrunched them up as she lifted herself off his face, she tucked her soiled undergarment into his top pocket,
“You can keep them as a reminder that I own you” she said as she stood up and pulled her skirt down to cover her privates.
“Now go clean yourself up, you look like a mess” she said,
“We’ve got some work to do” she added, Matt eventually pulled himself off the floor and headed for the restroom,
“Get back here once your done, we need to find me a new partner” Beth said as he exited the room.
Matt walked back into Beth’s work station,
“Hmmmmm you looked so much better with my cum all over your face” she said as he waited for her instructions,
“Meet me in the cafeteria tomorrow at lunch, we’ll pick my new partner” she requested and told him she was going home for the rest of the day,
“And you can’t stop me, from now on you may be my boss but I’m in charge, you do as I say” she said, Matt just nodded,
“Say yes my mistress” she demanded,
“Yes my mistress” Matt replied,
Beth then grabbed her stuff and left.
Chapter 23 by Scruba76
Beth entered her room as soon as she got home and with no one else around she decided to just strip off and walk around naked letting her huge body just sway with her movements, she sat down on the couch with an armful of food and watched a movie, she felt great being in control, Dan messaged and asked if he could come over for a training session because he still hadn’t heard from or seen his wife, Beth giggled as she replied,
“You don’t need to anymore Dan, your free, go fuck your bitch of a wife” she wrote and sent the message,
“I enjoyed our time together” he sent back
“I’m not in the mood, so fuck off” she replied.
But Beth was in the mood, the thought of Dan shitting his wife out was making her wet,
“mmmmm might have to get my toys out” she said out loud to herself as she heaved her huge frame off the couch and waddled to her room.
She grabbed her vibrator and Steve out of her drawer and moved over to her chair, placing Steve in his special shoes that were still stuck to the chair and smiling at him,
“Ready to please me my dirty little fuck toy” she said,
“What ever you want Beth, I don’t have a choice any way” he replied, Beth laughed,
“Your right about that Steve” she said as she rubbed some lubricant over his body, she then turned around and spread her huge arse cheeks and lowered herself down, Steve looked up to see his least favourite spot heading straight for him, god I hope she’s not full of shit he thought as her anus touched his head and started to engulf it, Beth felt his head slide into her arse,
“Mmmmm I will never get old of that feeling” she said as she felt his shoulders pass through the entrance of her anus as she kept lowering herself onto his tiny body, once she was fully sitting on the chair and Steve was as deep as she could get him she started her vibrator up, spread her legs and lowered it to her clit, she rocked back and forth on the chair feeling his tiny body in her arse hole as she rubbed her clit,
“Oh god Steve you feel so fucking good” she moaned.
Beth was moaning so loud she didn’t hear Kellie come in, Kellie unlocked the door and walked in, she could hear moaning coming from Beth’s room, god she’s at it again she thought, and then she heard it,
“Oh fuck Steve you feel so fucking good” Kellie ran to Beth’s room, her face turning red thinking the worst, her husband was fucking her best friend, she got to the doorway and was about to hurl abuse, but all she saw was Beth sitting on her chair rubbing her messy hairy pussy with her vibrator moaning Steve’s name,
“Oh shit I’m so sorry Beth” she said feeling so embarrassed, Beth looked up to see Kellie standing in the doorway, her face a bright shade of red, Beth stopped rubbing her clit and just rocked back and forth on her chair feeling Steve wriggling around in her arse,
“Oh hi Kel” she said,
“Um I’m so sorry Beth I thought my husband was in here, I heard you saying his name” Kellie replied,
“Oh yeah, you know I like him so I just fantasise about him fucking me, I hope you don’t mind” she said with a grin, knowing full well Kellie’s husband was actually in the room but Kellie couldn’t see him, he was deep in her arse pleasuring her while his wife was standing right in front of her, Kellie never averted her eyes from Beth, looking straight at her the whole time and Beth loved that knowing she was using her husband as her butt toy,
“Did you want something Kel or can I continue and make myself cum” she asked, Kellie went even more red but managed to ask,
“Can I watch”,
“You can grab hold of my vibrator and fuck me if you like, as long as I can still say your husbands name” Beth said with a devilish grin,
“Um ok” was all Kellie said as she moved forward and took the buzzing toy out of Beth’s hand, Beth spread her legs some more and leaned back in the chair making sure she could still rock back and forth on her toy deep in her arse, Kellie knelt down between Beth’s thick thighs and started to rub the vibrator over Beth’s clit and down through the hairy folds of Beth’s vagina,
“Oh Steve your cock feels so hard” she moaned as she cupped her huge breasts and pinched her nipples,
“Do you have a toy in your arse” Kellie quietly said just loud enough for Beth to hear,
“Oh fuck yes, it feels so fucking good to” she replied ,
“You don’t worry about it getting covered in, you know” she asked,
“Shit” Beth asked in between a moan,
“Yeah” Kellie replied,
“Oh god Steve shove that hard cock in me” she moaned as Kellie guided the toy down her hairy lips and into her wet juicy pussy,
“Oh god I love it when it gets covered in shit” she moaned as Kellie started to thrust the toy in and out of Beth’s messy pussy,
“Fuck yes pound my dirty cunt Steve” she moaned as she grabbed the sides of the chair and started to lift herself off the chair, sliding her arse up Steve’s body, not all the way leaving his head in her arse before sliding back down again,
“Oh fuck your hard cock feels amazing in my arse Steve” she moaned as she slid up his tiny frame again, the feeling was amazing for her, fucking Steve with her arse while his wife fucked her pussy,
“Have a look Kel” she moaned as she held herself up with Steve’s head in her arse, Kellie looked down and screwed her nose up instantly,
“Is it covered in shit Kel” she asked through another moan,
“Oh god it’s totally covered Beth” Kellie replied looking away, Beth slid down again until the chair was holding her weight,
“Mmmmm that’s good” she moaned as she lifted herself up again,
“Oh god keep fucking me Steve” she moaned as she started to bounce on her dirty arse toy while Kellie continued to fuck her cunt with the vibrator,
“I’m gunna cum all over your hard cock Steve” was all Kellie heard until she was hit with a wet substance.
Chapter 24 by Scruba76
Kellie looked back to see Beth bouncing up and down on her toy and her cum squirting out around the vibrator and all over her,
“Oh fuck keep going keep going” she screamed as she bounced harder and harder, Kellie just kept pounding the toy in and out getting almost saturated in her friends cum, the bliss, the ecstasy the thrill of having her best friends husband in her arse while she rammed her vibrator in and out of her dirty cunt was amazing, her orgasm was so intense, she slammed down on the chair her body shaking and shuddering, her body spasmed as if she was having a fit, her toy in her arse was moving like crazy, he obviously didn’t like being in there which only intensified Beth’s orgasm, she loved it when he was unhappy, she snapped her legs shut trapping Kellie’s hand between them,
“Fuck turn it off turn it off” she moaned as her cum continue to squirt out between her legs, Kellie fumbled with her hand between Beth’s thighs to find the off button and switched it off, Beth was almost having a heart attack, her breathing heavy, sweat dripping off her and her cum all over Kellie and the floor.
The bliss slowly tapered off and she started to breath normal, Kellie still had her hand between Beth’s legs not game to move,
“You can take it out now” Beth said as she spread her legs, Kellie removed the vibrator from Beth’s messed up pussy, Beth gasped as the head of the toy slipped out past her hairy lips, Kellie dropped the toy on the floor and stood up,
“Oh I need to get cleaned up, your fucking disgusting Beth” she said with a laugh,
“Oh that was so good Kel, but don’t be to long, I need a shit” Beth replied, all she heard was,
“Oh my god” from Kellie down the hallway as she headed for the bathroom, Beth just sat there thinking about what had just happened, my best friend just fucked me with a vibrator and she had no idea her husband was deep in my arse, she thought as she slowly rocked on her chair feeling her toy object to where he was,
“Mmmmm I think he wants to get out” she said quietly,
“Soon enough” she said as she raised herself off the chair a bit so she could reach down between her legs and slip Steve’s feet out of his shoes, she then pushed on his feet until his ankles touched her arse hole, she stood up knowing the only part of her toy that wasn’t in her arse were his feet, god he feels so good in there she thought as she headed to the bathroom.
Standing in the hallway outside the bathroom door, still fully naked Beth waited for Kellie to finish, after a short while Kellie opened the door and walked out showered and dressed in clean clothes,
“Did I dirty you that much” Beth giggled as they crossed paths, Beth didn’t wait for her to reply, she shut the door and quickly sat on the toilet, she badly needed a shit, she pushed as in having a shit but kept her anus clenched around Steve’s ankles giggling knowing that Steve would be getting engulfed in her shit if he wasn’t already that is, after a minute or so she let her arse relax and she felt her shit along with Steve slide out of her arse, she instantly started pissing, she sat there for quite awhile after her piss subsided and she finished dropping logs in the bowl, she was just basking in the glory of her revenge on all the people that had done her wrong and she wanted more, she thought about what she was going to do with Matt, she thought about how she could get back at other people that had treated her wrong in the past and she thought about how amazing it feels to still be best friends with Kellie while she uses the love of her life, her husband as her very own fuck toy and she has no idea.
Beth eventually came back to earth and without wiping she stood up with the biggest smile on her face turning to see the mess she’d left in the toilet bowl, there were plenty of logs but she couldn’t see her toy, she grabbed the toilet brush and swirled the water around a bit and then she spotted two tiny feet poking out of one of the logs, she laughed at the site, fuck he’s even worse then last time she thought as she reached in and pinched his feet with her thumb and forefinger, lifting the turd out of the bowl and dropping it onto the shower floor, turning the shower on and setting the temperature she stepped in and already half the shit had been washed off Steve’s body.
Once Beth had given herself a good wash and her toy was spotless again she turned the water off and hopped out of the shower and after drying herself and Steve she headed back to her room with Steve tucked under one of her humongous tits so that Kellie wouldn’t spot him, she dropped Steve in the drawer and found a pair of panties and a bra to put on then headed out to the kitchen to see what Kellie was up to.
Chapter 25 by Scruba76
Kellie whinged and bitched about how she still hadn’t heard from Steve, Beth told her that Matt hadn’t heard from him either and that they thought he might’ve done a runner with the cancer cure, Kellie got all upset about Steve leaving her like that and told Beth how much she loved him, Beth comforted her as best she could trying so hard not to just laugh at her, Beth felt no guilt what so ever, she loved seeing her best friend hurt after all the hurt the bitch put her through over the years.
“Why don’t we just go out for the night and forget about him” Beth suggested “I don’t know if I’m up to it” Kellie replied, Beth told her that Dan was looking for a fuck and after the orgasm she just had that Kellie was quite welcome to flip him a text to meet them out somewhere so she could maybe take him home for the night, Kellie agreed and sent Dan a text and he agreed to meet them out, so Kellie headed to her room to find something slutty to wear, as she put it and Beth waddled to her room to finish getting dressed.
Once in her room Beth headed for her drawer, grabbing Steve she laid him on the bed and grabbed the string, she knelt down and tied the end of the string to Steve’s ankle restraint and measured a bit of string and then bit it off, holding Steve up in front of her he just had a piece of string about ten centimetres dangling from his feet,
“That should be enough” she said as she grabbed the lube from the drawer and started coating her toy in it.
She heaved herself up to a squatting position and pulled her panties to the side and lowered Steve down between her legs, he was struggling in her hand and she could hear his tiny screams,
“NO Beth PLEASE don’t” he screamed, she could only just hear him,
“I hate it in there” he yelled knowing exactly where he was going,
“I’m glad about that” she replied softly so he could hear,
“You feel amazing in there my little arse toy and tonight your going all the way in” she said as she felt his head against her puckered arse hole, she pushed him in, first his head then she got him past his shoulders and the rest of him slid in easily until he was once again up to his ankles in her arse, she put her finger on his feet and gave him one last push and his feet passed the threshold of her anus, she took her finger away and felt him slide deeper inside her wriggling all the way, she let go of her panties and stood up and again she felt him slide even deeper, oh that string might not of been long enough she thought as she slid her hand down the back of her panties between her huge cheeks and felt the string sticking out of her arse, ah good she thought removing her hand and gathered some clothes to put on, he was wriggling like mad deep inside her colon, god he feels so fucking good in there she thought as she squeezed into a pair of pants, Kellie knocked on her door frame,
“You ready yet” she asked as Beth was putting on a top, she looked at Kellie she had the shortest skirt on and a top that only just covered her small tits,
“Opting for no bra Kel” she asked seeing Kellie’s nipples poking out into the thin fabric,
“Nope, I got no panties on either” she said with a cheeky grin, Beth was really enjoying her toy deep inside her arse,
“Oh god this is going to be a good night” she said smiling at Kellie, once they were both ready they headed out to where Kellie had arranged to meet Dan.
The three of them were having a great night, Beth especially feeling her toy frantically wriggling around deep inside her arse and seeing Dan again after she instigated him shitting his own wife out and flushing her down the toilet, she felt so good, Kellie excused herself to the toilet by herself after Beth declined for them going together, Dan took the opportunity to ask about his wife while Kellie was gone,
“Look Dan what I’ve heard is your wife has left you because she thought you were having an affair with Kellie and her husband is now missing so put two and two together and what do you come up with” she asked with a smile,
“You think they’ve run off together” he asked,
“Oh are you that stupid” she laughed,
“Well do you” he asked,
“Look Dan your wife’s missing, Kellie’s husband’s missing why don’t you just get together for the night and have a great fuck, I know she really wants to fuck you Dan and if your partners return then this never happened if they don’t then the both of you can just keep on fucking” she said with a grin,
“Oh and she’s got no knickers on” she added just as Kellie returned,
“What were you two talking about” Kellie asked sitting next to Dan,
“I was just telling Dan how much you wanted to ride his big cock” Beth said with a smile, Kellie went bright red, Dan’s hand moved under the table and Kellie jumped as his fingers touched her smooth moist pussy,
“Is that true” Dan asked looking at Kellie as she spread her legs a little to allow him to slide two fingers into her hungry cunt, she stifled a quiet moan,
“Yes it is Dan” she said looking into his eyes with a smile on her face while his fingers slid in and out of her pussy.
Beth slowly got up and left, Dan and Kellie were so caught up in each other they didn’t even notice her leave.
Chapter 26 by Scruba76
When Beth got home she just watched a movie and when it was over she headed off to bed, she stripped off her clothes and climbed into her bed, she was feeling amazing, her little toy had been wriggling all night sending pleasure through her body the whole time, she laid on her back and reached down between her legs to retrieve the string that was attached to her toy, she pulled on it gently she could feel him move slowly towards the entrance of her arse hole, she let the string slacken and could feel him slide back to where he was, mmmmm that feels good she thought as she gently pulled on the string again and loosened it, sliding Steve back and forth deep in her arse, she could feel her pussy getting wet and she thought soon she’d have to get him out and work him into her pussy and fuck herself with him, she wanted to cum again, she could feel another orgasm rising, just a few more pulls of the string and she’ll get him out, she pulled on the string and loosened it thinking of him struggling to get free, she loved that he hated it in her arse, she started to pull him out again, this was the last time, she needed to fuck herself with him, she felt him being pulled closer to her entrance, she kept pulling him closer and closer, but then the string went limp and she felt him slide back deeper inside her arse, she kept pulling the string until she felt Steve’s ankle restraint pass her sphincter, she lifted the string up to her face to confirm his dilemma, but Steve already knew what had happened, his only escape from the deep dark slimy hole he was in was now gone and he frantically wriggled like mad trying anything to get out, Beth felt her toy wriggling frantically deep inside her arse and looking at the string attached to his ankle restraint she knew what he was thinking.
Beth dropped the string and slid her hand down between her thick thighs, she instantly felt her pussy start to throb and drip, she fumbled through her thick pubic hair to find her erect clit, she started rubbing it hard while her other hand groped at her huge breasts and twisted and pinched her huge erect nipples, her toy madly wriggling in her arse was giving her so much pleasure, the thought of him thinking he was stuck in there forever was bringing her orgasm on quickly,
“Oh god I hope you can hear me in there” she said,
“Your stuck in there now Steve and the reason your stuck in there is because your wife has been a bitch to me all my life and right now the love of your life would be getting fucked hard by Dan and Oh my god Steve he has the biggest cock, your wife would be loving it and screaming his name as he fills her up with his cum, I bet you didn’t make her cum as much as he will” she said giggling, Steve could hear her, he heard every word and it made him fight even harder, Beth felt him struggling more as she spoke her words confirming that he could hear her, oh she loved that, telling him how much fun his wife would be having while he was stuck in hell and it was his wife’s fault he was stuck there, Beth started to cum hard, squirting her cum all over her bed sheets, Steve’s wriggling only intensified her pleasure along with her fingers rubbing her clit hard, she kept on telling Steve how much fun his wife would be having just to make him wriggle harder, her orgasm slowly alleviated and Beth got her breath back and just laid there in the bliss, her body spasming every now and then, Steve’s struggles started to lessen when she stopped talking but she could still feel his slight movements and they felt so good, Steve was so furious, he couldn’t believe that he was deep inside this fat woman’s arse all because his wife was a bitch to this woman and here she was fucking some hot guy with a huge cock and loving every minute of it, didn’t she love him, was she even sad that he was missing, all these thoughts were screaming through Steve’s head, but Beth will get me out of this hell hole soon and put me back in her drawer, but then he heard his worst fears.
“Good night Steve, I hope you have a great sleep, I know I will” Beth said with a yawn,
“Your wife probably won’t be sleeping at all tonight” she added as she rolled out of the wet patch in her bed and drifted off to sleep, Steve couldn’t believe it, she’s just going to leave me here he thought, she can’t do this to me, but he knew that she could do what ever she wanted to do with him and she was proving that so well, he was nothing but a toy to her and at this moment he was a toy for her huge fat dirty arse hole.
Beth woke to her alarm, she felt amazing, she’d had the best sleep, she just laid there for a few minutes trying to feel her toy deep in her bowels, but there was nothing, so she squeezed her arse muscles thinking he must be asleep and sure enough he started to move, she smiled as she could feel him stir, he felt amazing in her arse, every little movement sent so much pleasure through her body, she wished she could just leave him in there all the time as she rolled out of bed, she walked to the bathroom, and it felt amazing for her just walking that short distance, she had a shower and got dressed for work, but then it dawned on her, she doesn’t need to go to work until lunch time when she organised to meet Matt.
Chapter 27 by Scruba76
Beth cooked up a huge breakfast and sat down and ate it, every thing she done felt so good with Steve deep inside her bowel, she was absolutely loving the feeling, but then nature called and she thought that this amazing feeling was going to end when she shit him out, she slowly waddled to the bathroom and pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet, she pushed her shit out and gave herself a wipe, she stood up and that’s when she felt it, he was still in there wriggling around sending pleasure through her huge body again, somehow her bowel movement passed her toy and left him lodged in place, she had the biggest grin on her face,
“God I hope that happens every time” she said and she felt his struggles get more frequent, oh he’s hating this she thought,
“You are never getting out of there Steve” she said out loud so he could hear her and he did hear her.
After pulling her panties up and washing her hands she went and watched some tele feeling her toys every movement, she received a call from Matt,
“Where are you” he asked,
“Look Matt I told you to meet me at the cafeteria at lunch, I didn’t say I was coming into work on time, just remember who’s now in charge, It’s me so I’ll see you at lunch” she sneered and hung up on him.
Beth got to work a little bit before lunch and headed for cafeteria where she sat down and scouted for a good candidate, sitting there eating lunch felt amazing with her toy stuck deep inside her, she wished she’d been able to do this sooner, eventually Matt joined her with a heap of folders, he started by asking Beth if she wanted a male or female partner, Beth replied by stating she wanted a female, so Matt split the pack of folders, he opened the first folder and handed it to Beth, she instantly looked at the employee’s profile picture, it was a gorgeous skinny young woman,
“No” Beth said and closed the folder and Matt handed her another folder, again Beth refused.
This carried on until they were interrupted by Matt’s beautiful wife,
“Here you are, I’ve been looking every where for you” she snapped as she gave Beth a dirty look,
“Can I please speak to you in private” she said as she started to walk away,
“I’m sorry Beth, I won’t be a moment” he said as he got up, his wife standing not to far away and as he approached her she said,
“What the fuck you apologising to her for”
Matt replied by saying that he was sorting out some important work with her,
“What in the cafeteria, so that fat bitch can eat while she’s working, your her boss Matt, just tell the overweight cunt to sort her own shit out” she snapped at him, Beth heard everything and her blood was starting to boil, I’ll teach you You skinny bitch, she thought as she looked around the cafeteria and then she spotted her, she was an overweight ebony woman, looked like she was in her late thirties, she was pushing a cleaning cart and clearing the tables as she went, Perfect Beth thought as she smiled and just sat there enjoying the sensations her toy was giving her in her arse.
Matt returned and Beth watched his bitchy wife leave the room before they started talking,
“I’m so sorry Beth” he said as he sat down,
“You will be” she said with a big grin,
“Have you been through the folders” Matt asked,
“Nope, no need” she said,
“Have you found someone” he asked her,
“Yes I have, you see that lady over there pushing that cleaning cart” she asked, Matt turned his head and saw a big fat black woman, she was fatter then Beth he thought,
“The cleaning lady” he asked turning back to face Beth,
“Yes her” she replied,
“You want her” he asked looking confused,
“Yep, make it happen Matt, I’ll be in my station, bring her along and we’ll chat” she said as she got up and left before he could say another word.
“Come in” Beth said hearing the knocking on her door, she was sitting in her work station working out how many pills she needed, the door opened and the cleaning lady walked in followed by Matt,
“Ah good your here” Beth said,
“I don’t know if Matt has filled you in but I want you to be my partner, my name is Beth” she added,
“It’s nice to meet you Beth, my name is Paula” the huge ebony woman said shaking Beth’s hand,
“But I have no clue about this stuff” she added,
“You won’t need to” Beth replied,
“First we’re going to have a chat” she added,
“Matt go sit over there, I don’t need you just yet” Beth said pointing to a chair in the corner, Matt did as he was told and Beth motioned Paula to sit down in a chair next to her.
“Firstly are you single” Beth asked
“Yes” Paula replied,
“Good start” Beth said,
“Do you love sex” Beth asked next, Paula was a bit thrown back, she swung around and looked at Matt and then back at Beth again,
“What’s this got to do with the job” Paula asked,
“Look just be comfortable with me, don’t worry about that guy in the corner, he’s no one” Beth said with a grin,
“Um isn’t he your boss” Paula asked,
“Not any more” Beth said,
“I have a photo of him eating my hairy cunt on my phone, so I own him now” she added, Paula looked at Beth with a shocked look on her face which soon turned into a sneaky grin,
“Well if that’s the case, then yes I love sex, but I don’t get it as much as I’d like” Paula said,
“Ah good, do you keep yourself well maintained” Beth asked,
“Well that would be a no” Paula replied,
“Good” Beth said,
“Really” Paula asked,
“Well yes, the more disgusting the better” Beth replied,
“Well I might be a cleaner, but I don’t do much cleaning on myself if that’s what your talking about” Paula said,
“That’s good” Beth said with a smile,
“Really” Paula asked again,
“Yes really” Beth replied, “Now if you answer the next question right we will be great friends and you’ll have the job” Beth said,
“Ok shoot” said Paula with a big smile,
“Do you like anal” Beth asked.
Chapter 28 by Scruba76
Paula’s smile turned into a cheeky grin,
“Oh god yes” she replied, Beth had a huge smile on her face,
“Your perfect for the job” she said, Matt stood up,
“What’s all that got to do with the job” he asked, Beth turned to look at him,
“Shut up and sit back down” she snapped and Matt did as he was told, Beth turned back to Paula and smiled,
“Do you think Matt looks alright” she asked,
“Oh god yes, for a white guy he’s pretty good looking” Paula replied, almost blushing,
“Do you know Matt’s Wife” Beth asked,
“Yes I do, she is a nasty piece of work, the bitch has been rude to me ever since I started” Paula replied,
“So you don’t like her much then”
Beth asked,
“Hell no” Paula snapped looking angry,
“Would you like to suck Matt’s cock” Beth asked looking at Matt sternly to ensure he didn’t object,
“Oh fuck yes, but only if he wanted me to” Paula replied blushing a bit,
“Oh he wants you to Paula, he was the one who picked you for this job” Beth said smiling, knowing she was just telling her what she wanted to hear,
“Really” Paula asked again,
“Yes really” Beth said standing up and motioning Matt over, Matt stood up with a sour look on his face, placing her fingers on the sides of her mouth, Beth gestured for him to smile, he did as he was instructed and smiled,
“Lean up against my bench and drop your pants and jocks” Beth told him, Matt not daring to make her mad did just that, surprisingly his cock was rock hard, Paula didn’t need any instructions, she was off her seat and kneeling in front of him with his big cock in her hands before Beth could say a word, Beth smiled at Matt who had a look of pleasure on his face as Paula slid her lips along his erect shaft, Beth took the opportunity to take some more photo’s for her album, Matt really didn’t care at that point he was to busy enjoying Paula’s oral skills,
“Oh fuck your good” he moaned as she deep throated his huge cock,
“I’m gunna cum” he moaned,
“STOP” Beth snapped and Paula instantly stopped sucking, Beth looked at Matt’s disappointed face,
“Your turn Paula” she said, Paula stood up and turned to look at Beth with a confused look on her face,
“Matt is going to lick your pussy and arse until you cum now” Beth said, Paula’s face lit up like a kid in a candy store,
“Really, I’ve never had a guy go down on me before” she said as Matt pulled his pants back up,
“Take your pants and knickers off and hop up on the bench” Beth instructed her,
“Does he really want to do this” Paula asked unfastening her pants and sliding them down with her panties, the smell from her crotch hit Beth and Matt’s senses, they almost threw up, Matt screwed his face up in disgust but Beth just grinned, looking at Matt she said,
“Oh you have no idea how much he wants to do this Paula”
She needed some assistance to get up on the bench but once she was up there she spread her legs and the smell got worse, Beth took a look between her legs and like herself Paula had a huge bush down there and she could see white mucus all around this woman’s pussy, she looked at Matt who was shaking his head,
“In You go Matt” Beth told him, Matt moved in between Paula’s legs and knelt down, he looked at the messy bush in front of him and wondered how the fuck did he get himself into this position, he hesitated but then he felt a hand on the back of his head pushing his face into the smelly, hairy cunt.
Paula moaned as she felt his tongue dance around her clit and between her hairy lips,
“Oh fuck that feels good” she sighed, Matt was not enjoying it quite as much, already his face was covered in all her white discharge as he slithered his huge tongue in and out of her gapping pussy, his nose grinding on her clit, her pubes scratching his face, he just wanted it to end, Paula didn’t want it to stop, she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and held his face tight against her, again Matt was being suffocated in a dirty, hairy, creamy cunt.
Beth told Paula to lean back and guide his face between her arse cheeks, Paula did as she was told, she felt his nose slide into her pussy as his tongue snaked it’s way around her arse hole, Beth was really enjoying watching this, feeling her own toy wriggling around in her arse,
“I want you to slide that long tongue of yours deep into Paula’s arse hole” Beth said and then Paula gasped,
“Oh fuck that feels good” she moaned as she felt Matt’s tongue deep inside her arse, Matt couldn’t get his tongue all the way in, it pressed up against something squishy, his taste buds soon confirmed his nightmare, his tongue was hard up against one of Paula’s turds,
“Is that all the way in” Beth asked, Matt not really thinking started shaking his head a bit, Paula moaned at his actions,
“All the way” Beth snapped and he started to push his tongue into her turd.
Chapter 29 by Scruba76
With his tongue as deep as it would go in Paula’s arse, Matt wiggled it around, Paula moaned at the amazing sensations flowing through her huge body, his nose was stuck deep in her disgusting pussy and her pubes poked into his eyes, Paula was almost bucking on his face,
“Oh fuck that feels so good” she moaned feeling his tongue moving deep inside her bowel,
“Fuck, fuck, fuck” she screamed trying to pull his head out, but Beth was holding it in there,
“What’s wrong” Beth asked,
“I’m going to cum and shit at the same time” Paula moaned,
“Do it” Beth snapped, Matt’s eyes widened as he felt her shit sliding around his tongue making it’s way to her exit, right where his mouth was, her pussy tightened around his nose, she let go of his head with one hand and started rubbing her clit,
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as her orgasm hit, her shit squeezed out around Matt’s tongue and into his mouth as her thick white cum gushed out of her pussy all over Matt’s face, he tried to pull his tongue out, but her arse muscles held it tight, but some how her feces slid out around it and her slimy cum ran down his face and into his mouth, his mouth was full and all he could do was swallow to get rid of all her waste.
Paula kept moaning as her orgasm washed over her body, she could feel Matt’s tongue deep inside her arse as she continued to pass her bowel movement, she heard him swallow which only intensified her orgasm, she continued to rub her clit making her orgasm last as long as possible, she didn’t want it to end.
Matt couldn’t wait till his ordeal was over,
“Mmmmm I hope you kiss your wife with that mouth” Paula moaned as she continued to fill Matt’s mouth and making him swallow it all, her orgasm started to fade, her heavy breathing started to subside, her legs were shaking as her body bucked every now and then, Matt desperately tried to pull his tongue out, but it was still stuck deep in her arse and Paula was loving it, this was the best feeling Paula had ever experienced, she let her body relax and as she did she felt her bladder release, Matt felt her arse muscles release around his tongue, he slowly slid his tongue out and back into his disgusting mouth but as he did Paula pulled on his hair and positioned his mouth over her urethra, you’ve got to be kidding he thought as his mouth was once again invaded with a disgusting taste as it filled with her hot piss,
“Oh god that feels good” Paula moaned as she emptied her bladder into his mouth, Matt couldn’t do anything but swallow the disgusting hot liquid.
Matt felt like he’d swallowed at least a litre of Paula’s piss, is she ever going to stop Matt thought, his stomach was starting to feel ill, Paula shuddered, then her stream turned into drops, she pulled Matt’s head back a bit,
“You can lick that clean if you like” she said to Matt looking at his disgusting face and smiling, Matt licked her wet hairy pussy until she was satisfied, she pushed his head away and he collapsed on the floor, both women sat there looking at him smiling, his face was completely covered in Paula’s white discharge, piss and her shit, Paula looked up at Beth and asked,
“Have I got the job”
Beth looked at her with a smile,
“Your perfect for the position” she said,
“Now go clean yourself off and meet me back here tomorrow morning and I’ll have everything organised” she said, Paula gave her a nod and hopped off the bench, she stood over Matt’s face as a huge string of her white discharge dropped out of her cunt onto his face, she squatted down and pulled her arse cheeks apart,
“Give my arse a clean before I get dressed” she snapped, Matt just did as he was told, he licked all the shit off Paula’s arse hole and her cheeks.
Once he was done Paula stood up and gathered her clothes, got dressed and left.
Once Paula had gone Beth took a few more pics of Matt with his dirty face,
“Now go get clean and meet me back here” she ordered, Matt lifted himself off the floor, for a fit guy that was quite a workout, he was exhausted, but he did as he was told, he didn’t want to lose his beautiful wife or his job over this.
Once he returned to Beth’s work station she ordered him to write up and sign the papers to give herself and Paula a pay rise and a salary, so neither of the women had to be at work or really do anything to get a nice lump sum every week, just as he finished finalising all the documents all he had to do was hand them into the payroll clerk, there was a quick knock on the door and then it burst open, there in the doorway was Matt’s Wife,
“Fucking hell Matt are you having an affair with this fat cunt” she snapped, without letting him answer she continued,
“I’ve been looking fucking every where for you and I find you again with this hunk of shit” Beth just smiled at her,
“What are you smiling at bitch” she snapped, thinking of what had just happened to her husband Beth just kept smiling,
“Nah nothing Lacette” Beth replied feeling a slight movement from Steve sending pleasure through her huge body,
“Good, remember we’ve got dinner with my managers tonight Matt, I want you there on time and dressed nicely, if you don’t, fucking look out” she snapped,
“Yes dear, I’ll make sure I’m there on time” Matt replied,
“Don’t you fucking dare let me down Matt” she snapped as she walked out and slammed the door,
“What a bitch” Beth said laughing,
“Take those forms and drop them off then come back here, I’ve got a surprise for you before you go get ready for your dinner” Beth said handing Matt the forms.
Chapter 30 by Scruba76
Matt did as he was told, he dropped the forms into the payroll clerk and told her they were to start immediately with the salaries, when he got back to Beth she handed him a drink,
“I know it’s just water but let’s have a drink to celebrate our new arrangement” Beth said,
Matt took the drink tapped it against Beth’s cup and skulled it down, instantly he felt vertigo and then he was in darkness, Beth watched Matt disappear into a pile of clothes on the floor, she rummaged through the clothes until she found him, picking him up and holding him in front of her face,
“What the fuck just happened Beth” he yelled, Beth giggled at his squeaky voice,
“I’ll tell you what happened Matt, you just missed your dinner with your wife and now she’s going to be so fucking mad with you” she laughed as she said it,
“But luckily for you she won’t find you” she added as she held the front of her skirt and panties open lowering Matt down into her panties and into the folds of her hairy wet smelly pussy, she let him go and retracted her hand and let the waist band go, she reached under her skirt and gave him a pat, pushing him between her juicy lips, she gathered his clothes and left her station and headed for the incinerator to get rid of the evidence, then she called it a day and headed home.
Beth was greeted by Kellie when she got home,
“Oh my god thank you so much for last night Beth, fuck Dan is so fucking big, we fucked for hours last night, I have never had sex so fucking good before” Kellie said so excited, Beth realised Steve was listening, she felt his tiny body come to life deep inside her arse, mmmmm that woke you up she thought as he pleasured her from the inside and with her new little captor between her pussy lips wriggling around she felt pretty good,
“I’m so happy for you Kel” Beth replied with a grin,
“I thought we could go out for dinner together, my shout” Kellie said still excited,
“Sounds good” Beth replied ,
“And I know just the spot” she added,
“Great, I’ll go see Dan and then go home and get ready and come back to pick you up” Kellie said leaving.
Beth went straight to her room, before she got ready to go out she desperately wanted something, after watching Paula have an amazing orgasm and feeling her little toy deep in her arse all day and her new addition wriggling around in between her pussy lips she needed an orgasm herself, she wanted to try the new toy before she gave him away, she laid on her bed and hiked up her skirt and started rubbing Matt up and down between her wet hairy lips through her knickers,
“Mmmmmm you feel good down there Matt” she moaned, she stuck her thumbs under the waist band of her knickers and pushed them down, Matt was stuck between her lips, once her knickers were off she grabbed his ankles and rubbed his head over her enlarged clit, Steve was fighting like mad deep inside her arse,
“Mmmmm are you mad about Kellie having the best fuck she’s ever had Steve” she moaned trying to make him struggle some more,
“I want you inside me Matt” she moaned as she slid his head down between her lips and into her pussy, Beth to had white thick discharge leaking out of her snatch, she fucked herself hard with Matt while she rubbed her clit with her free hand, her orgasm was coming hard and fast, having Steve wriggling in her arse just heightened her pleasure, she wished she’d had him in there long ago, her pussy started to tense up around Matt, her white discharged oozed out around his tiny body and then it hit, she pushed him in up to his feet and concentrated on her clit, rubbing it vigorously until her cum started to squirt out around his feet, she held a finger on his feet to keep him from slipping out of her hairy cunt,
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed over her huge body,
“Oh fuck oh fuck” she panted as she continued to rub her clit, the more she uses these tiny men the more intense her orgasms are and they last so long, she hadn’t finished the first orgasm when the second one hit, she tensed her arse muscles around Steve magnifying his struggles as she grabbed Matt’s feet and pulled him out to his neck and then slammed him back in again still rubbing her clit, her cum continued to squirt out all over her fingers, she held him there and lifted her fingers from her clit, she thought she’d have a heart attack if she went for her third orgasm, she laid there still letting her two toys pleasure her with their movements as she tried to get her breath back.
Her body felt numb when she finally got her breathing back to normal, still holding her finger on Matt’s feet she pushed him in until his feet were past the opening of her vagina, then she pulled her finger out leaving him trapped inside her, she rolled over and swung her legs off the bed and tried to stand, her legs were wobbly but she managed to get to her feet, she waddled her way to the bathroom and slumped down on the toilet, her pussy opened up and she started to relieve her bladder as she pushed to empty her bowel, once she was done she gave her arse a wipe and dropped the paper in the bowl, she squeezed her arse muscles a bit and instantly felt her toy move in her arse,
Mmmmm you truly are stuck in there Steve she thought,
“You truly are right where you belong Steve” she said out loud so he could hear, Steve punched the insides of her arse canal, he had no idea how long he had been in there but it was hell for him, twice her shit had slid past him and he couldn’t move from his position, he was stuck there, is she really going to just leave me in here he thought while he kept on punching her from the inside unaware that he was just giving her more pleasure from it,
“Mmmmmm that feels so good” Beth moaned,
“Two men filling both my holes” she added as she stood up and got in the shower to give herself a wash.
Chapter 31 by Scruba76
Kellie picked Beth up and they headed to the restaurant, they got escorted to a table, Beth looked at her watch as she sat down, almost time for you to be here Matt she thought with a smile, your early she thought almost giggling, she peered out around the people dining and spotted the bitch, Lacette was sitting there looking extremely mad looking at her watch with two beautiful skinny women sitting with her, they must be her managers, they look like bitches to thought Beth, hmmmmm if only that bitch knew her husband was here stuck deep inside my pussy, fuck she’d be mad then, she thought as she slipped out a laugh,
“What’s so funny” Kellie asked,
“Oh that woman over there is my bosses wife and he was suppose to be here with her, but it looks like he’s not, she’ll be so fucking angry with him” Beth replied laughing,
“I wonder where he is” Kellie said,
“Oh I have a fair idea” Beth replied feeling Matt wriggling around inside her pussy,
“Where” Kellie asked,
“Oh I can’t say” Beth replied giggling, but as they were chatting Lacette spotted Beth and she was on her way over,
“You Betty, do you have any idea where my fucking husband is” she snapped startling Beth, her actions made her tense her pussy and arse muscles which made the two men wriggle in a frenzy sending an amazing pleasure through Beth’s body,
“Oh hi Laselle, My names Beth and I don’t know where Matt is” Beth replied with a huge grin, the thought of these two women here together both missing their husbands and one is deep in her arse and the other deep in her pussy pleasuring her the whole time was amazing for Beth,
“My name is Lacette, get it right bitch and you were with him not that long ago” she snapped, the sound of Lacette’s voice made Matt struggle even more, Beth let out a long sigh trying to mask her moan,
“Well he did say he was going to go talk to that hot blonde girl in the office, god she’s so young and dam pretty, he might be fucking her” Beth said in a casual voice, Lacette started to go red in anger, Beth could see she was about to explode, it felt so good having her husband in her pussy giving her pleasure while this bitch insulted her, Beth thought she’d add some more fuel to the fire and before Lacette could speak Beth continued,
“Have you seen the size of her tits, god they’d be as big as mine, a lot bigger then yours and her taught little body, god she’d be skinnier then you Laselle, I bet she’s got the hottest arse and her beautiful legs are so long, she’d be able to wrap them around any guy she wanted”,
Lacette was so angry,
“Fuck him, he’s nothing but an arsehole, if he’s fucking that bitch then I’m through with the cunt” she snapped and turned around and headed back to her table,
“Well that was fun” said Kellie not knowing what to think of it all, she looked at Beth thinking that her best friend has grown some balls,
“That woman is nothing but a bitch” Beth replied,
“So you’ve changed, your a lot more confident” Kellie stated,
“Yep and I’m loving life, if anyone wants to be a cunt to me then watch out cause I’ll find a way to get you back” Beth replied,
“Now let’s order I’m starving” she added.
During their meal Kellie asked if her and Dan could stay over for the night, they wanted to have sex but we’re both uncomfortable doing it in each other’s beds in case their partners showed up.
Beth agreed, so they finished their meals and headed back to Beth’s place where Dan was waiting for them, they all watched a movie, Kellie and Dan just smooched through the whole movie, but Beth enjoyed the movie, once it was over they all decided to go to bed, Beth laid in bed listening to Dan fuck Kellie, she was moaning so loud, but Beth just laid there feeling her toys wriggling around inside her, she gently rubbed her clit and pussy lips while she listened to the sex going on next door.
They seemed to last for hours but eventually they went quiet, Beth sent Dan a message,
‘Are you still awake’ she wrote and instantly got a reply,
‘Yes why ?’ He wrote,
‘Is Kel asleep’ she text back,
‘Yes’ was his reply,
‘Good, I’m going to the toilet, when you hear me go back to my room I want you to sneak out of there and come into my room’ she messaged,
‘Um why” Dan replied,
‘Don’t ask just do as your told’ she replied, she put her phone down and waddled off to the bathroom, she sat down on the loo and passed her bowel movement giving her arse muscles a little squeeze to ensure her toy was still where he belonged, after she felt him wriggle she was satisfied and without wiping she hopped up flushed the toilet and headed back to her room, she climbed into her bed laying on her huge belly and waited for Dan.
Beth smiled as she heard Dan sneak into her room,
“You awake Beth” he whispered as he got closer to the bed, he could see her huge frame laying on the bed face down,
“Yes I am” she whispered back,
“What do you want” he asked still whispering, Beth smiled into her pillow then she replied,
“I want you to lick my arse clean”,
“I’m free Beth I don’t have to do this any more” he snapped back quietly,
“Um would you like me to tell Kellie that you were here fucking me while your wife waited for you at a restaurant on your anniversary” she snapped back,
“She would think that your an arsehole” she added,
“And I know Kel very well, you won’t be fucking her any more, so get your face in my fat arse and lick it clean”
Dan really liked Kellie, he was starting to fall for her, he was hoping his wife and her husband never returned because he didn’t want to lose Kellie, but does this mean he had to play Beth’s sadistic games.
Chapter 32 by Scruba76
He had no choice, he climbed up on the bed, Beth smiled when she felt him climb onto the bed,
“Good boy Dan” she whispered as she reached back and grabbed hold of her huge arse cheeks and pulled them apart, Dan moved between her legs and luckily for him it was dark, he couldn’t see the dirty mess before him, but he could smell it, he screwed up his nose and started to breathe through his mouth, he could already taste what was to come but that was nothing compared to the taste his tongue endured as he started to slide it across her arse hole, oh my god she didn’t even wipe he thought as he licked her shit from her arse,
“Mmmmmm your so good at that Dan, lick it all clean for me, make sure you lick it off my cheeks to Dan, I want it spotless” she moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of his tongue sliding across her arse hole, her toy deep inside her arse coming to life and moving around which woke her other toy up in her pussy, she let go of her cheeks and they slapped Dan in the face, she reached down under her big belly and started to rub her clit, she had to give Matt away tomorrow maybe Dan could take his place she thought as Dan placed his hands on her humongous arse cheeks and pulled them apart to make his job easier, his tongue slid all over her arse and arse cheeks licking every piece of shit off it could find, the taste in Dan’s mouth was disgusting but he had to keep going, he couldn’t stop now, Beth moaned,
“Mmmm your doing a good job my handsome arse licker” she giggled a little and let out a fart straight in Dan’s mouth, it invaded his nostrils, his senses almost made him throw up, but he held it together and continued with his task at hand, licking every bit of shit off Beth’s arse,
“Oooopsy” she said giggling while she continued to rub her clit.
Once he was done with her arse it was spotless,
“Would you like me to lick your pussy Beth” he asked,
“Fuck no, not with that tongue” she snapped,
“It’s covered in shit, there’s no way it’s going anywhere near my cunt” she added, she smiled as a thought crossed her mind,
“Tell you what Dan, you have done an excellent job, I’ll let you sneak back in with Kel, but once your in there you can give her a big kiss for me” she said letting out another little giggle, Dan didn’t give her time to change her mind, he was off her bed and gone, Beth rolled over onto her back and laid there feeling her toys wriggle around deep inside her while she gently rubbed her clit and drifted off to sleep.
Beth woke up from an amazing sleep, she had been sleeping so well the last few days which was unusual for her, but her phone was ringing, she rolled over to grab it and answered the call, it was Paula wanting to know where she was, Beth checked the time on her phone, it was 11:11am, wow that was a good sleep she thought as Paula continued to talk on the other end,
“I just woke up, I’ll have a shower and be there soon” Beth said before hanging up, she dropped the phone on the bed and rolled back onto her back,
“Time to wake up boys” she said as she tensed her arse muscles and instantly she felt movement,
“Good morning Steve” she said, then she tensed her vagina muscles and Matt sprung to life inside her pussy,
“Good morning Matt” she said smiling,
“It’s a special day for you today Matt, you get to meet your new owner” she said as she laid there enjoying their struggles for a moment before getting up and heading for the bathroom, along the way she waved to Kellie who was laying in bed watching the doorway,
“Morning Kel” she said as she walked past, she heard Kellie say something but didn’t take any notice until she reached the bathroom and opened the door, Dan had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed, he jumped when the door swung open,
“Beth do you mind” he snapped looking at her huge naked body, the sight of her big sagging tits and her full bush of pubic hair and her enormous fat rolls repulsed him, but he dare not say anything to her about it,
“Morning Dan” she said without a care in the world,
“It’s not like we haven’t seen each other before” she added,
“Yeah but I’m with Kellie now” he replied,
“I don’t give a fuck Dan, just hurry up I’m late for work, or I might have another job for you” she said in a threatening tone, Dan quickly got dressed and got out of the bathroom as Beth sat down on the toilet and laughed,
“Sure you don’t wanna stay Dan” she whispered watching him walk out, he turned back to see her seated on the thrown, she was gesturing him to lick her arse again, his face screwed up in disgust as he shook his head,
“I think I’ll pass this morning Beth” he said as he shut the door leaving Beth alone to do her business.
Beth had another shit and a piss, she tensed her arse muscles again after her movement and Steve was still deep inside her arse, his wriggles confirmed that,
“Mmmmm good boy Steve, you know where you belong” she said just loud enough for Steve to hear.
The warm water felt so good on her huge body, she made sure she gave herself a good wash, then she slid her thumb and fore finger into her vagina and took hold of Matt’s feet, she slowly pulled him out into the steamy air, he started hurling abuse at her, but she just ignored him and gave his tiny body a thorough wash,
“Just be lucky you didn’t end up where my best friends husband did” she whispered to him, he looked at her confused,
“I’ll enlighten you” she said,
“He’s been deep inside my arse for the past couple of days and I’ve had a few bowel movements since and he’s still in there, he’s stuck and that’s where he’ll stay” she explained, she watched as Matt’s facial expressions changed to shock horror, she giggled and said,
“If your lucky your new owner might get you stuck in her arse”, she said as Matt broke down crying,
“Why are you doing this to me” he asked,
“That’s simple Matt, because your wife is a bitch to me” she replied, she then held him in her hand so his voice was muffled, she wanted to leave it at that and just let him ponder on her words, she finished in the shower and dried off and got ready to go out.
Chapter 33 by Scruba76
Beth was greeted by Paula outside her work station, she unlocked the door and they both entered, Beth shut the door and locked it behind them, Beth told Paula to take a seat and explained to her what she had set up with Matt, telling her that she no longer had to come to work and be abused by skinny bitches any more, but she would get a nice salary every week,
“So I’m getting paid to do nothing” Paula asked,
“No your being paid to be you without being abused” Beth replied, Paula got up and gave her a huge hug and thanked her, her salary was more then three times what she was already getting each week, Paula was so happy,
“Now sit back down because there’s something else” Beth told her, Paula sat back down and Beth rummaged through her bag and pulled out a little black case, about the size of a glasses case,
“What’s that” Paula asked,
“Well my dear this is a gift from the company to say thank you for all you have done” Beth replied with a smile, putting her hand out with the case so that Paula could take it, Paula held the case in her hand, excited expression on her face,
“What is it” she asked,
“You’ll have to open it to find out, but before you do there’s something I need to explain to you” Beth said in a strict tone, Paula looked up from the case and nodded, Beth explained that what was in the case had to be kept a secret, no one and she emphasised no one, then she told her to open the case, Paula looked back down at the case and started to open it, her eyes widened as they saw what it was, she quickly closed it and looked up at Beth again,
“Is that” was all she could say,
“Yes that is Matt” Beth said with a grin,
“How” Paula asked looking confused,
“That’s not important” Beth said,
“He is the perfect size for a dildo, he is indestructible, you won’t hurt him and he can’t die, so you don’t have to be careful with him at all” Beth explained, Paula started to blush and a huge smile crossed her face as Beth continued to explain, she told her that she could use him for anything she wanted,
“When do I have to give him back” Paula asked,
“Oh Paula” Beth laughed,
“Do you have any sex toys” she asked,
“Yes I have quite a few” Paula replied with a sly grin,
“Well now you can add one more toy to your collection, it’s yours to keep, you don’t have to give it back” Beth said with a smile,
“But won’t his wife get upset because he’s missing” Paula asked,
“Who cares” Beth said,
“He’s yours now to do with as you please, I bet she has been a bitch to you at some point” she said,
“Oh yes plenty of times” Paula replied,
“Well this is your way for payback, unfortunately for her your payback is permanent and now you can pleasure yourself with her husband for as long as you like” Beth said,
“Oh my god that sounds so good” Paula replied,
“My best friend has been a bitch to me for years and finally I got back at her” Beth said with a giggle,
“What did you do” Paula asked, Beth started telling her her story about growing up and how much of a bitch Kellie was to her, Paula looked astonished, she told her about how she fell in love with Steve and how Kellie swooped in and took him from her and how they got married and how she wasn’t even in the bridal party because of her size, Paula was almost in tears,
“Your friend is so horrible” Paula said,
“Yes she is, but I got my revenge” Beth said smiling,
“What did you do and are you still friends” Paula asked,
“Oh we’re still best friends” she said with a smug look on her face,
“And her husband is the same size as Matt” she told her,
“My god really, is she upset” Paula asked,
“Oh fuck yes she is, that’s what makes it feel so dam good, especially when we were hanging out and her husband was in my knickers or up my pussy pleasuring me” she said laughing,
“You actually use him as a sex toy” Paula asked,
“I did” Beth replied,
“What do you mean you did” asked Paula with a confused look on her face,
“Well I kinda got him stuck somewhere and he’s been there for the past couple of days” Beth replied giggling,
“Oh where did you get him stuck” asked Paula,
“He’s stuck deep inside my arse hole” Beth told her laughing,
“Oh my god, so you haven’t shit in a couple of days then” Paula asked concerned,
“Oh no I’ve been shitting good as gold, it just passes straight past him, I give my arse muscles a clench after I shit and he just keeps on wriggling in there, he feels absolutely amazing Paula, he gets really fidgetive every time he hears his wife’s voice, so he can hear quite well in there, I love hanging out with her, he gives me so much pleasure when she’s around” Beth explained as Paula listened in awe,
“Maybe I could get Matt stuck deep inside my arse” Paula said giggling,
“You might want to use him a bit before you try that” Beth said, Beth then explained how she used Steve as a dildo and how she put him in his shoes and had him suction cupped to her chair so she could ride him with her arse and her pussy, she told her how she peed on him and used him in the shower,
“Matt’s uses are endless, just use your imagination” Beth said, Paula had a grin from ear to ear just thinking of all the nasty things she could do with Matt,
“I didn’t have a shower last night or this morning so I might just let him ride in my panties on the way home” Paula said taking Matt out of his case,
“Please tell me they are the same panties you wore yesterday” Beth asked with a grin,
“Oh they are” Paula said unbuttoning her pants and slipping her thumb under her waistband of her panties and pulling them out, she looked at the thick matted mess of pubes in her panties and looked back at Matt,
“Oh your going to hate it in there” she said as she grabbed him by his feet and turned him upside down, he started pleading to Paula,
“Please don’t do this Paula, please just make me big again, I’ll do anything you want” he shouted in his squeaky voice, Paula and Beth both laughed,
“Oh you will be doing everything I want” Paula said as she lowered him into her dirty knickers,
“You fucking fat black bitch” he yelled before his voice was muffled by her juicy hairy wet lips as she rubbed his head up and down between them, she pushed him down so his head was inline with the entrance of her pussy, his face looking straight into hell as her white discharge oozed out all over his face and the unbearable smell invaded his nostrils, Paula let go of his feet and removed her hand and let go of her waistband, letting it snap against her fat waist, she did her pants back up and held her hand on her crotch, she felt his head slide into her dirty pussy,
“Oh he feels so good” she moaned,
“He won’t drown or suffocate down there will he” she asked,
“Not at all, he’s indestructible so you can do anything you want with him” Beth replied,
“Mmmm sounds good to me, I’m going home to try him out, Paula said as she headed for the door,
“God I hope I run into his wife on the way out” Paula said laughing as she closed the door behind her and she was gone.
Chapter 34 by Scruba76
Beth smiled all the way home thinking of poor Matt and what Paula would be doing to him, it was bad enough when he was full size, but now he’s the size of a dildo, she giggled at the thought as she opened the door to her place, she walked in and saw a note on the table, she walked over to read it,
‘Beth, I’ve gone out with some friends, Dan is still sleeping, he had a rough night hehe, Please don’t wake him, I’ll be back late tonight, Kellie, Beth smiled and headed to her room to get undressed, after stripping off she grabbed her robe hanging on the back of the door and removed the tie from around the waist of it and returned the robe to the door, she snuck into Kellie’s room and gently tied Dan’s wrists to the head of the bed, she then gently climbed onto the bed and straddled his body facing his feet, she tucked her feet under his shoulders and sat on his face, she started riding his face with her wet juicy hairy pussy as he woke up, he tried moving his hands to push her off but they wouldn’t move,
“Just lick it Dan” Beth moaned as she continued to ride his face, she could feel her little toy moving around inside her, I’ll never get tired of that feeling she thought as she felt Dan’s tongue slide between her lips,
“Mmmmm good boy” she moaned as she slid forward on his face so he could slide his tongue deep inside her pussy, deep down Dan loved the taste of her dirty pussy, he compared it to his wife’s pussy and Kellie’s and Beth’s pussy tasted better by far, but he would never admit it, he lapped at her hairy cunt, licking all her juices out of her, he secretly wanted her to cum all over his face, Beth was moaning so loud, god he’s getting his tongue right in there she thought, the intrusion of Dan’s tongue was making Steve wriggle like mad making Beth’s pleasure so dam good,
“That’s it Dan, lick all my juices out of my dirty cunt” she moaned as she started to rub her clit, Beth so badly wanted to cum all over his face and she didn’t have to wait long,
“Oh fuck oh fuck yes” she moaned as her body started to shake, Dan slid his tongue deep inside her convulsing pussy and opened his mouth and waited for the waterfall, Beth felt his tongue slide deep inside her which tipped her over the edge, instantly her cum started to squirt out into Dan’s mouth, her arse tightened around Steve and every little move he made was so sensitive, she rubbed her clit like a mad woman moaning and bucking, filling Dan’s mouth with her cum, he swallowed and waited for the next load to fill his mouth,
“Fuck this I need your cock” she moaned as she stopped rubbing her clit and slid off his face, she turned around and straddled Dan’s huge hard cock,
“Mmmmm someone likes licking my pussy” she purred as she grabbed his shaft and guided it into her sopping pussy, she slid down the length of it, it filled her up completely and she loved every bit of it, she started sliding up and down on his cock and rubbing her clit again,
“Do I taste good Dan” she asked panting,
“Oh god yes” he moaned as he felt her tight wet pussy slide up and down his shaft,
“Do I taste better then Kellie or your wife” she asked as she slid down his cock and started to rock on his waist,
“Oh my god yes” he replied, Beth looked at his face, his eyes were closed and he had a huge smile on his face, she knew he was enjoying her hairy cunt,
“Does my pussy feel good on your cock Dan” she asked as she continued to rub her clit,
“Oh god Beth your pussy feels amazing, your so tight” he moaned, Beth knew that her toy deep in her arse was making her pussy tight on his dick and Steve was hitting all the right spots for her too,
“Oh god I’m going to cum all over your cock Dan” she moaned as she started to rock harder,
“Oh yes Beth do it” he panted, he opened his eyes and watched her huge breasts sway with her movements, her huge areolas were drawing him in, they were the full face of her breasts and dark and in the centre were her huge erect nipples, she looked at him and saw his eyes staring straight at her tits,
“Do you like my tits Dan” she asked smiling, he looked up at her face,
“They are amazing” he said, Beth leaned forward and untied his hands, she sat back up and continued to rock while she rubbed her clit again, Dan reached up and held her breasts in his hands,
“You can play with them anytime you want Dan” Beth said,
“Really” asked Dan,
“Oh yes Dan, but you have to eat my pussy and fuck me if you want to play with them” Beth replied, he was falling in love with them, he didn’t know why, but he was, he ran his hands all over them and twisted her nipples, Beth moaned as she continued to rock on his cock,
“What about Kellie” he asked,
“She doesn’t need to know” she replied as he sat up and took one of her erect nipples in his mouth, he sucked and licked her nipple and then moved to the other one and done the same,
“Oh your gunna make me cum again Dan” she moaned,
“Do it” he said as he moved from one nipple to the other, Beth arched her back and threw her head back as her orgasm hit,
“Oh fuck yes Dan” she moaned while she rubbed her clit hard, her cum squirted out around his cock and all over him, Dan just kept on sucking and licking her nipples, he wrapped his hands around her huge breasts while her body shuddered on his.
When her orgasm had passed she slowly sat up sliding her pussy off his rock hard cock,
“What are you doing” he asked,
“I haven’t cum yet” he added,
“I’m going to slide it in my other hole” she purred as she reached under and gripped his huge shaft, she guided it between her arse cheeks and lined his head up with her arse hole,
“I want you to cum in my arse” she moaned as she felt the head of his cock slide into her arse hole,
“Oh fuck yes” he moaned before wrapping his lips around one of her nipples again, Beth slid her arse all the way down on his cock,
“How does that feel” she asked,
“Fucking amazing” he replied as he moved to her other nipple, Beth started to slide her arse up and down on his rigid member, Beth could hear his muffled moans as he continued to worship her breasts,
“Cum in my arse Dan” she moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her tight arse, Steve was struggling like mad in there, I wonder if he knows that’s his wife’s boyfriends dick invading his home Beth thought as she continued to bounce on Dan’s dick, his moans became more frequent and his cock started to swell, Beth reached down to rub her clit again hoping to get one more orgasm before he blew.


Just thought I’d write a quick note to encourage anyone to give me some more feedback, just a quick review to let me know how I’m going and if people are still enjoying my story, I hope to hear from you soon, Thank You
Chapter 35 by Scruba76
Beth stopped bouncing on his cock to give her a chance to catch up, she could feel the waves starting to flow through her body so she started bouncing again, up and down as her arse held Dan’s cock tight, oh god he’s going to cum all over his girlfriend’s husband she thought and then it hit her,
“Oh fuck” she moaned as she rubbed her clit harder, her cum squirting out over his chest as her arse gripped his cock,
“Oh my god Beth” Dan moaned as he held her tits hard in his hands and thrusted his cock hard into her arse, she felt the first ejaculation of his cock as his sperm shot deep into her arse, she felt Steve’s struggles as he was drowned in Dan’s cum, another thrust and his cock erupted again spewing even more cum inside her, her own cum still splashing out over his stomach, they were both moaning so loud as he thrust one last time, Beth knew her arse was full of his hot seed, which meant Steve was fully submerged in it all,
“Mmmmmm that feels so good” she moaned as she started to come back to earth from her own orgasm, her body shuddered as little after quakes coursed through her body, Dan wrapped his arms around her huge body and buried his face between her massive breasts,
“You like my puppies don’t you” Beth asked regaining her breath,
“Oh god yes” Dan murmured leaving his face buried, the vibrations of his voice sent another shudder through her body, she so badly wanted to shrink Dan so she could have another toy for her pussy considering her other toy is stuck in her arse, but this is so much better, fucking Dan behind Kellie’s back was more enjoyable and such a thrill,
“Would you like to do this more often” she asked as she felt her sweat running down her body, even between her tits where Dan’s face was, he lifted his face out of her cleavage to answer her, his face saturated with her cum, juices and sweat,
“Oh god yes Beth, that was the most amazing sex ever” he said,
“But what about Kellie” he asked,
“I’ll make a deal with you Dan” she said,
“What’s that” he asked,
“How bout you keep dating Kellie and we won’t tell her our secret and we’ll just fuck every chance we get, I’m not looking for a commitment right now I just want sex and it’s such a thrill fucking my best friends boyfriend behind her back, especially if I’m a better fuck then she is” she giggled,
“Oh god Beth you would have to be my best fuck ever” he replied,
“And if we don’t tell her then that’s fine with me” he added,
“Good it’s a deal then” she said and Dan nodded his head with a big smile and then leaned in to suck on one of her nipples,
“I’m going to go have a shower, I don’t want you to wash your cock and when Kellie gets home I want you to beg her to suck your cock” Beth said with a sly grin, Dan lifted his head enough to murmur,
“Deal” before wrapping his lips around her other nipple, Beth pushed his head away and started to slide her arse off his limp cock, he grabbed hold of her hips just to hold her there for a moment, she brushed his hands away and lifted her arse all the way off his cock, it dropped down onto his leg, Beth looked at it for a moment, even while it was limp it was still a huge cock, she climbed off of him and off the bed, grabbing her robe tie, she left leaving Dan laying on the bed with a huge smile.
After her shower Beth and Dan sat on the couch watching a movie, they ordered a pizza and shared it, they both enjoyed each other’s company and their little secret, it wasn’t until they both went to bed Beth woke hearing a crashing sound and then an,
“Oooopsy” Kellie had staggered in the door quite drunk, Beth listened to her stagger down the hallway banging into the walls as she went,
“Dan wake up” she yelled thinking she was whispering, next Beth heard Dan’s voice,
“What are you doing Kellie” he asked,
“I’m home hunny” she said still in a loud tone,
“Shhhh you’ll wake Beth up” he whispered trying to quiet her down,
“Fuck Beth she can listen to you fuck me hard for all I care” she snapped,
“Oh horny are we” he asked not being so quiet hoping Beth was listening,
“Fuck yes and I want your big cock” she said as she fumbled with her clothes trying to get undressed, Dan helped her out of her clothes and laid down on the bed,
“How bout you get it hard for me Kel” he said gesturing her to suck his cock, she didn’t need to be asked twice, she climbed onto the bed and took his cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth,
“Oh fuck yes suck that cock” Dan moaned as Kellie bobbed her head up and down rolling her tongue all over his shaft, Beth reached down between her legs and started to run her fingers up and down between her hairy lips, just thinking about Kellie sucking his dick after it has been in her arse was making her so wet,
“Oh god yes suck it hard, lick my dick Baby” Dan moaned out loud hoping Beth was hearing,
“Oh god your cock tastes so good” Kellie moaned as she took his cock out of her mouth to lick the head of his cock, it was starting to get hard and Kellie plunged it back into her mouth wrapping her lips around it coating it in her saliva as she continued to bob her head up and down, Beth was fingering her wet pussy, sliding two fingers in and out of her while her other hand caressed her huge tits, she was listening to the two of them moaning until it went quiet,
“You awake Kellie” she heard Dan ask, Beth reached over and grabbed her phone ,
‘Do you need some where to put that hard cock of yours’ she wrote and sent it to Dan, he quickly replied,
‘Yes can I come into your room, Kellie has passed out’ she giggled as she wrote,
‘No stay there’ and hit send.
Chapter 36 by Scruba76
Beth rolled out of bed and snuck into their room,
“You wanna do it here” he whispered,
“Yeah why not, she’s passed out, she won’t notice” she whispered back giggling,
“What if she wakes up” he asked,
“Who cares” she replied as she started to move her, she laid Kellie’s head on the pillow and climbed over the top of her on all fours, Beth’s huge tits sitting on her face as she started to snore,
“Pick a hole Dan” Beth said not trying to be quiet any more, Dan moved in behind her giving her huge arse cheeks kisses before he grabbed hold of his cock and guided it into her sopping wet pussy,
“Mmmmm god I love the feeling of your cock in me” Beth moaned as Dan grabbed her hips and started to thrust his cock in and out of her, she smiled as she watched her tits gently slap Kellie in the face,
“Oh god your pussy feels so good” Dan moaned as he continued to pound Beth’s pussy with his huge cock, harder and harder he thrust making Beth’s huge tits slap Kellie in the face harder, she started to stir from the hits, and all Beth could do was grin, she was loving it, being fucked hard by Kellie’s boyfriend right on top of her,
“Oh god Dan fuck me harder” she moaned and Dan responded, he gripped her hips harder and pounded her pussy so hard,
“Oh fuck yes Beth” he grunted as Beth’s tits slapped Kellie harder, Beth watched Kellie’s eyes open and smiled,
“What’s going on” Kellie mumbled,
“Don’t you dare stop” Beth snapped directing it at Dan,
“Stop what” Kellie murmured,
“Your dreaming Kel” Beth said trying to make it sound calming as Dan continued to pound her wet snatch,
“Oh fuck I’m gunna cum” he grunted,
“Come where” Kellie slurred between Beth’s huge tits, Beth held back her laughter and calmly replied as good as she could while Dan was pounding her pussy,
“No dear I don’t want you to come I want Dan to cum”,
“Where is Dan going” Kellie asked as Beth’s tits slapped her repeatedly in the face,
“Dan isn’t oh my god that feels good” Beth moaned as she felt Dan’s cock swell inside her pussy,
“He’s cumming in my pussy” she said smiling down at Kellie watching her tits continuously smack her in the face,
“Oh god he’s amazing at that” Kellie replied giggling, Dan squeezed Beth’s arse cheeks tight and gave it one last thrust,
“Oh fuck yes” he grunted as Beth felt her insides being invaded by a rocket of his cum,
“Oh god fill me up Dan” she moaned as he pulled out a bit and thrust again squirting another load deep inside her, Kellie smiled and drifted back to sleep oblivious of what was happening, one last thrust and Dan was spent, he collapsed on Beth’s back panting, trying to regain his breathing rhythm,
“Fuck that was amazing” he said between breath’s,
“I know” Beth said feeling quite good about the situation,
“Now pull out so I can sit on your girlfriends face and push all your cum out” she giggled,
“Oh fuck do you think she’ll remember” Dan asked feeling a bit worried,
“Who cares” Beth sneered as she tried to move forward to remove Dan’s cock from her dripping snatch, he backed up a bit and his huge cock slid out of her pussy,
“Mmmmm that feels so good” Beth moaned as she tried to clench her pussy shut with her pelvic muscles, she shuffled up the bed so her pussy was over Kellie’s face,
“We’ll just convince her it was a dream” she said as she tried to push Dan’s cum out of her hairy cunt onto Kellie’s face,
“Come over here and wrap your arms around me and rub my clit for me, I want to cum on her face” Beth said with a laugh as she watched Dan’s cum drip out of her pussy right onto Kellie’s lips, Dan moved over and wrapped his arms around Beth’s huge waist as instructed and started rubbing her clit through her thick pubes,
“You know you don’t have to do as I tell you Dan” she said enjoying his fingers on her clit,
“Yeah I know, I want to do it” he replied rubbing her clit hard,
“Oh your gunna make me cum Dan all over your girlfriends face” she moaned as another glob of his cum dropped out of her cunt onto Kellie’s face,
“Good I want you to, that fuck was amazing Beth” he said as he slid two fingers from one hand into her pussy and spread her lips to help the rest of his cum drip out onto his girlfriends face while he rubbed her best friends clit with his other hand,
“Your so naughty Dan, I love this side of you, your definitely gunna make me cum Dan” she moaned as her pussy started to squirt,
“Oh god yes, finger fuck me and rub my clit hard” she moaned as Dan slid his fingers in and out of her sopping wet cunt rubbing her clit with all his might, Beth moaned loud as her cum covered his fingers and Kellie’s face,
“Oh god yes, oh god yes” she moaned cumming hard, she arched her back as she groped her breasts, wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body, she could feel her toy struggling deep inside her as her arse muscles contracted around his tiny body, she was hoping he knew what was going on in the outside world, eventually her orgasm died down and she grabbed hold of Dan’s hands and directed them to her tits, he caressed her bosom and gently kissed her neck sending little shivers through her body, she lowered herself down and sat her wet hairy dirty pussy on Kellie’s face as she calmed down from her amazing orgasm,
“You can stop now” she said as she flicked Dan’s hands away from her tits, she climbed off her friend and stumbled off the bed, she looked back to see the mess she’d left all over Kellie’s face, with a smile she turned and headed for her room,
“Night Dan” she said,
“Night” he replied as she staggered to her room and slumped into her bed, Dam that was good she thought feeling Steve wriggle ever so gently in her arse as she drifted off to sleep.
Chapter 37 by Scruba76
Beth woke up to the sound of Kellie yelling,
“Oh my god Dan your an asshole” she yelled,
“What the fuck did you do to my face” she continued to yell, Beth just laid there and giggled knowing full well what had happened to Kellie’s face and it was her that done it, she could hear Dan trying to explain to Kellie that she had done it to her own face in her drunken state, which made Beth giggle some more.
Beth felt Steve struggling deep inside her arse, hmmm maybe he can hear his wife yelling she thought as she enjoyed his plights to desperately escape, knowing full well he had no chance of getting out of her arse hole, that was now his permanent home and Beth loved the idea of him being stuck in there pleasuring her for the rest of her life.
As she continued to listen to Kellie and Dan argue she thought about who else had done her wrong, she desperately wanted to steal another man from some skinny bitch and make him her toy, she was rudely snapped from her thoughts when she received a text message as the bathroom door slammed shut, she rolled to her side to retrieve her phone and read the message,
‘I’m going to a wedding today, would you like to come ?’ It read , she looked at the name of the sender, forgetting to when she opened it, it was from Kellie, she looked at it weird and shot a text back,
‘who’s ? And why aren’t you taking Dan’ she could hear the water from the shower and thought she wouldn’t answer until she’d washed all hers and Dan’s cum off her pretty face, which made her laugh, Dan knocked on her door frame,
“What’s so funny he asked” as she looked up to see him standing in her doorway fully naked,
“Mmmmm My what a big cock you have” she purred smiling at him,
“Would you like it in your pussy” he asked with a cheeky grin,
“You already know the answer to that” she said as she threw back the sheets and spread her legs, Dan quickly hopped onto the bed between Beth’s huge legs and guided his hard cock into her hairy wet pussy,
“Just fuck me hard Dan and fill me up” she said as Dan started to pound her pussy.
It wasn’t long and Dan was filling Beth’s pussy with his hot cum,
“Fuck your pussy is amazing Beth” he grunted as he pulled his semi rigid cock out of her dripping snatch,
“And you can fuck it when ever you want Dan” Beth replied before telling him to get back to Kellie’s room.
Beth smiled as the bathroom door opened just after Dan made his way back to Kellie’s room, Beth pulled her covers back over her as Kellie sauntered in,
“I’m going to Racheal’s wedding today, I was going to take Dan but he’s been an asshole so do you wanna come” Kellie asked,
“Who the fuck is Racheal” Beth asked,
“Rach use to sit with us at lunch when we were at school” Kellie replied,
“Oh her, she was a bitch” Beth said,
“Only to you, she was nice to me” Kellie said laughing,
“Yeah I’ll go” Beth replied as Kellie walked out to get ready, Beth snatched her phone off the bed side table and logged into Facebook, I wonder what her fiancée looks like she thought as she searched up Racheal’s profile looking for a photo of them together.
Racheal was skinny and beautiful in school and looking at her profile picture nothing had changed, Beth searched a bit more and found some photos of Racheal and her fiancée, oh my god he’s hot, Beth thought and he looks like he wants to be my new toy she thought smiling, next challenge accepted she thought putting her phone down and climbing out of bed to have a shower and get ready.
When Beth closed the door of the bathroom Kellie knocked and told her she was ducking out to grab a present,
“No worries” Beth replied as she sat down on the toilet, she heard the front door shut and yelled out to Dan.
Dan opened the door to see Beth sitting in the toilet with her huge legs spread,
“You made my pussy dirty Dan” she said seductively,
“Oh no you don’t do you” he asked,
“Get your gorgeous face in here and clean it for me before I tell your girlfriend what really happened last night, she said with authority, Beth loved her new role and how much power she had.
Dan didn’t even argue, he just got down on his knees and moved his head between her legs and buried his face in her hairy cum filled pussy,
“Mmmmm clean up all your cum and make me cum Dan” she moaned as his tongue snaked it’s way between her juicy lips and into her pussy.
Beth grunted as Dan continued to lick her pussy clean, she giggled as she heard the splash of her turd dropping into the toilet, She was surprised that Dan didn’t even stop licking while she relieved her bowel, she was so close to an orgasm but she wanted to finish her bowel movement, Dan continued the assault on her pussy with his tongue as Beth continued to grunt and moan,
“Oh god yes Dan tongue fuck my pussy” she moaned as she drew closer to cumming.
Beth grabbed the back of Dan’s head and buried his face into her hairy snatch as her cum started to squirt out covering his face,
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as her body shuddered from the pleasures flowing through her huge body as she felt Dan’s tongue thrashing around deep inside her hole.
Chapter 38 by Scruba76
Beth let Dan wash his face and exit the bathroom after her orgasm had finished, she hopped off the toilet and flushed it before she stepped into the shower giving her arse muscles a little squeeze to see if Steve was still in his place, his struggles confirmed that he was still where he belonged and she smiled as she washed her body enjoying the pleasure his struggles gave her.
Beth was ready to go when Kellie returned, they said goodbye to Dan, Beth gave him a sneaky wink as they walked out the door.
On their way to the wedding Kellie confided in Beth,
“Dan is a really nice guy but I miss Steve” she said, Beth smiled, as soon as Kellie said this Steve came to life deep inside her arse,
“You never know Kel he might come back” Beth replied,
“I hope so, I am so in love with him” Kellie said holding back tears.
Beth enjoyed Steve’s struggles inside her arse as they continued to the wedding thinking about how she could get the groom alone for a few minutes to give him some pills, she desperately wanted this man as her new toy, she wanted to steal him from Racheal and make her pay for being a bitch to her all those years ago.
They arrived at the church early, before they got out of the car Beth asked,
“So what’s Racheal’s fiancee’s name”
“Sean” Kellie replied, Beth smiled and they both hopped out the car,
“God I wish my husband was here” Kellie said meeting Beth on the footpath, Beth smiled knowing Steve was there, just not the way Kellie wanted him to be,
“I’m gunna find a toilet, I’ll meet you in there” Beth said as they approached the church.
Beth walked around the back of the church where she found a door, she opened it and walked in, she looked up and smiled as she had just won the jackpot,
“Hi” he said looking at her curiously,
“Oh my god Sean is it” she said,
“Yes and you are” he asked,
“Oh shit sorry I’m Beth, Racheal’s cousin, she’s told me so much about you and god she’s right you are fucking hot” she said watching him start to blush,
“Really” he asked,
“Oh god yes, you’ve got one of those handsome faces I’d love to sit on, but don’t tell Racheal I said that” she said giggling,
“Oh I won’t” he replied with a smile,
“How are you feeling” she asked,
“God I’m so nervous” he replied, Beth smiled,
“Would you like something to calm your nerves” she asked,
“God that would be great” he said watching Beth rummage through her bag, she pulled out some pills and a little bottle of water and handed them to the groom,
“Here these will calm you down and you look hot in that suit, Racheal is one lucky lady” she said as she watched him deposit the pills in his mouth and take a swig of water,
“How long do they take to work” he said before disappearing into his suit as it fell to the floor,
“About that long” Beth said as she bent down and rummaged through his suit to find her prize.
Beth closed the door and walked around the church to find a door with toilet written on it,
“Oh there it is” she said with a giggle, she opened the door and closed it behind her locking it, she lifted up her dress and pulled her panties down around her ankles and sat down on the toilet, she picked up her bag and reached in and grabbed her newest toy, she lifted him up to her face to admire how handsome he was,
“What the fuck have you done to me” he yelled,
“Well your bride to be isn’t really my cousin, we went to school together and she use to be a real bitch to me so I’ve shrunk you and your now going to be my new toy just as a payback for your fiancée” Beth sneered,
“You can’t do this to me” he pleaded,
“Well that’s where your wrong Sean, I can do anything I want to you now” she said laughing as she lowered the tiny man down between her legs, Sean saw her thick forest of pubic hair and started to struggle like mad in her hand,
“No please what ever your going to do please don’t” he yelled as his head got closer to her bush,
“I’m going to pleasure myself with you Sean, then your going in my pussy while I go to your wedding, I’ll see you some time after I watch your bride to be get all upset because you have disappeared” she said rubbing his head over her clit down between her moist lips and into her pussy, she pushed him all the way in before he could respond, letting out a moan, feeling him struggle deep inside her excited pussy.
Pulling her panties up and straightening her dress she exited the toilet and walked back around the front to enter and find her friend, she was smiling feeling her new toy wriggle around inside her, his movements had started Steve to move around, she was feeling amazing and watching Racheal at her wedding being dumped at the alter excited her so much.
“God I wish Steve was here” Kellie said as Beth sat down beside her, she looked up to see a little commotion going on up the front, the best man had come out of one of the doors and was talking to the other grooms men, he looked quite frantic,
“You don’t like Dan any more” Beth asked watching the men talk, they all looked very worried, mmmmm I should’ve shrunk them all she thought as Kellie replied,
“I do but I miss Steve” she said,
“Well at least you’ve got great sex until you find him” Beth said with a smile, Kellie agreed with a smile.
Chapter 39 by Scruba76
The best man started running towards the front door as everyone started looking around with concerned looks on their faces, Beth just sat there enjoying the sensations the groom was giving her as he continued to struggle deep inside her,
“Wonder what’s going on” Kellie asked looking worried,
“By the looks of it the groom is missing” Beth replied knowing full well where he was.
Racheal appeared through the front door accompanied by her father and the best man, she looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress, but she didn’t look happy, the other groomsmen had exited out the back door but returned shrugging their shoulders.
Racheal walked up to the celebrant tears running down her face, she took the microphone off the celebrant and was about to talk, then she broke down crying, she fell to the floor in a heap sobbing loudly, everyone looked shocked except for Beth.
Racheal’s father took the mic as her mother ran up to console her.
“Apparently Sean has done a runner” her father said looking out over the crowd, Beth loved seeing her so upset as her husband to be was pleasuring her.
“If anyone knows the where abouts of Sean Racheal and I would like to speak with him” her father continued,
“Oh my god that’s awful” Kellie whispered to Beth, who was still enjoying the movements of both men, Kellie’s husband deep inside her arse and Racheal’s fiancée deep inside her pussy, she knew if she didn’t get out of there soon she’d make a scene of her own, she could feel an orgasm approaching, she was so turned on by the whole situation.
After Racheal’s father announced that the wedding was off Beth quickly got up and headed for the exit,
“Where are you going” Kellie asked,
“Aren’t we going” Beth asked,
“No I want to see Racheal and give her my condolences” Kellie replied,
“Ok I’m going to the toilet again, I’ll meet you at the car” Beth said as she continued out of the church.
Beth raced around the back of the church as fast as her huge legs could manage, she opened the door and here was the best man sitting on the toilet, he looked up at her horrified, she stepped in and closed the door and locked it.
“What do you think your doing” he asked not being able to move,
“I’m going to have a ride” she said hiking up her dress and dropping her panties giving the best man a glimpse of her hairy wet pussy, his cock sprung to life,
“There’s no way i’m fucking you” he snapped, Beth smiled at him,
“Your cock has other ideas and I’m going to fuck you so there’s no problem” she said turning around and lowering her huge arse towards his hard cock,
“Wait I’m married you can’t do this” he pleaded placing his hands on her hips trying to hold up her weight, she reached in between her legs and grabbed his cock and guided it into her sopping wet pussy,
“I don’t care about your wife and once your inside me you won’t care about her either” she said as she pushed against his hands and slid her pussy down over his cock.
He moaned as his arms gave way to her weight and his cock slid deep inside her , as her arse cheeks nestled on his lap,
“Feel good” she asked smiling, feeling her new toy wriggling like mad trying to escape the monster invading the cave he was stuck in.
“Oh my god that feels amazing” he moaned as Beth started to slowly slide up and down on his cock,
“I bet my pussy feels better then your wife’s” Beth giggled as she plonked her huge rear end down on his lap and started to rock back and forth, he grabbed hold of her huge hips and rocked her harder,
“Oh my god yes” he moaned, his cock felt amazing inside her while his friend the groom wriggled around trying not to get squashed by his huge cock and Steve wriggling around deep inside her arse, it was a feeling she’d never felt before and she loved it, she could imagine Sean deep inside her being pummeled by his best mans huge cock, he was about to be covered in his best mans cum, this guys Mate was missing he was married and here he was fucking her hairy wet pussy and loving it.
She bit her lip as her cum started squirting out all over his lap,
“Oh god” he moaned as he grabbed her hips and held her down hard as his cum shot out and filled her pussy submerging his friend, the thought made Beth cum again, her body shuddered and spasmed on his lap as her pussy milked the last drops of his cum out of his cock as it started to go limp.
Beth slowly lifted her huge arse off his lap and his cock slipped out of her hole, she bent over and stepped back as she reached for her panties, she felt his face being buried in her arse,
“Mmmmm maybe I should give you my number and you can have some of that next time” she said seductively as she pulled up her panties, he reached for his phone and asked for her number, she sat back down on his lap and took his phone.
After entering her number she lowered his phone between her legs pulled her wet panties to the side and took a picture of her wet hairy pussy,
“A little something for you to remember me by” she said handing his phone back and standing up to leave,
“I’m Beth by the way” she said as she unlocked the door,
“I’m” he started before Beth interrupted,
“I don’t care, just hurry up so I can see you with your wife” she said as she turned and saw her cum all over his lap, she opened the door and walked out.
Chapter 40 by Scruba76
Beth walked around the front of the church feeling so good about herself, she spied Kellie standing with Racheal giving her a hug and another woman, Beth walked up to them,
“Rach you remember Beth don’t you” Kellie asked, Racheal looked her up and down and screwed up her face and didn’t say a word, Beth looked at the other woman, she was also stunning, skinny with dark hair,
“And this is Tracey, Racheal’s best friend, Tracey this is Beth” Kellie said,
“Pleased to meet you” Beth said but Tracey just looked at her in disgust.
All of a sudden the best man walked up and stood next to Tracey,
“Where the fuck have you been” Tracey snapped,
“On the toilet Babe” he replied, she looked at him in disgust,
“My friends wedding has just been ruined by your friend and all you can do is go take a shit” she said looking at him as if she could kill him, Beth just smiled and asked Kellie when they were leaving,
“I’m going to go back to Racheal’s place with her and Trace, you’ll have to find your own way home” Kellie replied,
“I could drop her home” the best man replied,
“Oh this is Corey, Tracey’s husband” Kellie said,
“Pleased to meet you” Beth said giving him a smile,
“What ever Corey, were going to Racheal’s” Tracey said as she put her hands on Racheal’s shoulders and started leading her away,
“Guess your taking me home then” Beth said smiling at Corey as Kellie followed the other women,
“Looks that way” Corey replied with a big grin,
“My car is over here” he said as he started to walk off.
Beth followed him thinking about having Corey all to herself back at her place, she could feel his best friend, Racheal’s fiancée, her new toy wriggling around deep inside her in all Corey’s cum and it was turning her on again, she had Racheal’s husband deep inside her pussy, her best friends husband deep in her arse and she just had sex with Tracey’s husband and he was taking her home where she was going to seduce him again, life was great for Beth, she loved her revenge on all these women.
They got to his car and Beth looked at it in awe,
“Geez this looks expensive” she said as he pressed a button on his keys and the doors opened and raised up giving her perfect access to the passenger seat.
They chatted and got along really well as he drove, Beth hiked up her skirt a bit so she could rub her clit through her wet panties, she reached over and unzipped Corey’s pants and fumbled around until she had his erect cock out of his pants,
“It looks like he likes me” she said seductively as she slowly stroked his cock while her other hand rubbed her clit vigorously, she wanted to cum and saturate the leather seat she was sitting in,
“Oh he likes you a lot” he said trying to concentrate on the road,
“So I’m guessing you have a good job then” she asked,
“Yep, pays well” he replied,
“So what does the bitch do” she asked,
“Nothing, just spends our money” he said,
“Mmmm maybe you could be my sugar daddy and I’ll treat you to some of this” she said gesturing to her huge body before wrapping her hand around his hard cock and stroking it again,
“Mmmmm that sounds good to me” he said as Beth leaned her head back against the seat and started moaning,
“Oh god I’m cumming” she moaned as she felt her pussy erupt, she could feel her cum squirting out soaking her panties and her fingers, she knew she was going to leave a puddle in the seat, but that’s what she wanted,
“One more block and turn left” she moaned as her body convulsed,
“I want your hard cock deep in my arse” she moaned as she continued to stroke his huge member,
“Pull up just there” she said taking her hand off his cock and pointing to her apartment.
Beth giggled as she got out of the car and saw the puddle of cum she had left in the seat, before they headed for the front door,
once inside Beth dragged Corey into her room and left him there while she checked the rest of the house for Dan, but he had gone out, she returned to her room to find Corey stripped naked with his hard cock in his hand,
“Mmmmm is that for me” she asked seductively,
“It sure is” he said with a smile, she quickly undressed and leaned over the bed and spread her huge arse cheeks, Corey didn’t need an invitation, he stepped in behind her and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down over her well lubricated arse hole,
“Oh god that feels good, I want it deep in my arse” she said as he guided the head of his cock to her arse hole and gave it a push, it slipped in easy as he watched the length of his rock hard member disappear into her sphincter,
“Oh fuck that feels good” he moaned as he started pumping in and out of her tight arse, Beth moaned feeling his cock deep inside her, she could feel Steve starting to wriggle around knowing what was going on, she imagined him in there seeing the head of this monster pushing him deeper inside her arse.
Chapter 41 by Scruba76
“Oh god fuck me hard” she moaned as Corey grabbed her hips and upped his tempo, in, out, in, out he pumped moaning, loving the feeling of her tight arse hole wrapped around his hard penis,
“Oh Beth I’m going to cum” he panted,
“Oh fuck do it, fill my arse with your hot cum” she moaned as she grabbed hold of the sheets on her bed,
“Wait stop” she snapped as she reached down between her legs and slid her fingers into her dripping pussy,
“Does my arse feel better then your wife’s pussy” she asked as she fumbled around inside her grabbing Sean’s feet,
“Fuck yes” he said as she pulled Sean out and started to fuck her pussy with him,
“Now fuck me hard and make me cum” she said thrusting Sean in and out of her cum filled pussy.
“Oh god yes” Corey moaned as Beth’s arse tightened around his cock as it erupted deep inside her arse while her cum squirted our around Sean’s tiny body, she held him deep inside her as her orgasm surged through her fat body, she could feel Corey’s cum filling her arse, she loved that feeling knowing Steve was in there, she could feel him thrashing around and it just intensified her orgasm,
“God that feels good” she moaned as she placed a finger on Sean’s feet and pushed him all the way inside her pussy.
After their orgasm’s subsided the two of them crawled up onto the bed and cuddled, Beth really enjoyed this, being cuddled by this handsome married man while her two toys gave her subtle pleasure from deep inside her,
“I’d leave my wife for you” Corey said confidently smiling at Beth’s beautiful face,
“I don’t want you to, id rather fuck you behind her back” she replied smiling back at him,
“Mmmm that’s just naughty, but I like it” he said as he ran his hand over her huge body,
“I love the feel of your body under my fingertips” he whispered as he continued to explore her body with his hand,
“Good, better then skin and bone isn’t it” she replied as she slowly moved her hand down towards his flaccid cock,
“Oh god yes, you have an amazing body” he replied as he groped one of her huge breasts bringing his lips down over her erect nipple, sucking it into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue,
“Mmmm do you like a bit of fat” she moaned as he leaned over her to kiss her other breast and nipple,
“God yes” he moaned as he felt her hand gently wrap around his cock and start stroking.
Their passion started to rise again and Beth felt his cock start to harden,
“I want you to fill my pussy again” she said as she enjoyed his lips massaging her nipple,
“Oh god I’d love to” he said as he moved between her huge thighs,
“My wife hardly gives me any sex, your so fucking hot” he moaned as he guided his now erect cock between her hairy lips and into her pussy,
“God your pussy feels so good” he moaned as he pumped in and out of her, Beth reached up to run her hands over his taught chest, she loved feeling his muscles as she felt his best mate wriggle around inside her, she still couldn’t believe the power she had, but she loved it.
Corey was loving the feeling of her wet pussy wrapped around his hard cock, he was pounding her pussy and moaning loudly telling her how good she was to fuck, he had no idea he was pounding his mate with the head of his huge cock and he was squashing Steve deep in her arse.
Corey lifted Beth’s legs up over his shoulders and held them tight as he thrust in and out of her, he looked down at her hairy mess between her legs and watched his cock slide out and then disappear in her forest,
“God I love your bush” he moaned as he fucked her, Beth looked up at his hand and spied his wedding ring,
“Mmmm I love that your fucking me with your wedding ring on” she moaned as she enjoyed all the pleasures the three men were giving her,
“Dam you turn me on so much” he grunted without missing a beat,
“I bet your bitch of a wife has a shaved sloppy cunt” she moaned looking up at him, he smiled at her as he replied,
“You got that right, your pussy is fucking amazing, that bitch will never get my cock ever again, it belongs to your pussy now” he moaned,
“Mmmmm I like the sound of that, my pussy now owns her husbands cock” she moaned as his tempo sped up,
“Oh fuck Beth I’m gunna cum” he moaned as he held her legs hard against his chest and thrust deep inside her and ejaculated, his cum shot out the end of his cock with force covering his best mate,
“Oh god that feels good” Beth moaned as she felt him fill her pussy again with his hot cum, he thrust again and she felt another load erupt inside her, she tightened her pussy muscles to milk every last drop,
“Oh god yes” he moaned as he thrust once more feeling another load pump out of his dick.
Chapter 42 by Scruba76
Corey didn’t want to leave, but Tracey rang him asking him where he was, the three girls were at their place and she wanted him home.
He gave Beth a kiss telling her he’ll be in touch so he could meet up with her again,
“I would love to fuck you every day” he said with a smile,
“Your more then welcome to” she replied running her hand over his cock before he walked out the door.
Beth waddled back to her room and laid on her bed revelling in her power, then she heard the front door unlock and open, she laid there totally naked hearing foot steps getting closer, she watched the door hoping it was Dan getting back and she wasn’t disappointed.
Dan stood in the doorway admiring Beth’s naked body on the bed,
“Kel is staying at a friends tonight” he said with a big grin,
“Mmmm good, because I’ve got plans for you tonight” she replied smiling back at him,
“I was hoping you did” he said walking towards her bed.
“Climb up here and lick my pussy clean” she said as he climbed onto the bed between her legs, he looked down at her pussy and could see Corey’s cum leaking out of it and all over her pubes,
“Um were you having fun without me” he said looking up at her, she gave him an evil grin,
“I sure was” she said slyly,
“I’m not going there Beth, I’m not eating another guys cum out of your cunt” he snapped looking a little pissed off,
“You’ll do what I fucking tell you Dan, I’m sure Kel would be rather upset if I tell her what we’ve been doing” she sneered keeping the smile on her face knowing he had no choice,
“You’ve just refused to eat my cum filled cunt and that hurt Dan, you’ve fucking done your dash, you won’t be fucking my tight pussy or arse any more, that’s my new friends job from now on, your job will be to lick his cum out of my cunt and arse every time we fuck and if you do refuse Dan, Kellie will know exactly what you have done, do I make myself clear” she snapped, she knew with the look of defeat on his face that she had won, he nodded his head without a word,
“Good, now get your tongue in my cunt and lick all his cum out of me and you better make me cum Dan” she ordered as he moved his face down between her legs and started to lick Corey’s cum off her pubes before sliding his tongue between her cum smeared lips.
“Mmmmm your tongue feels so good in my cum filled pussy” she moaned as she felt his tongue slide deep inside her,
“Mmmm his cock felt amazing in my pussy Dan and he shot so much cum in me, but you should already know that by now” she moaned giggling as she felt his tongue wriggling around inside her, Dan was hating it, it made it worse that Beth kept talking about how good this guy fucked her while he was eating his cum out of her, he could taste his salty cum inside her pussy, it was invading his taste buds and soon enough that’s all he could taste as globs of thick cum slid down his tongue into his mouth,
“Mmmm does his cum taste good Dan” she asked smiling down at him as she watched him expertly lick her out, he lifted his head and looked at her,
“No i hate this Beth, please let me stop” he pleaded, Beth looked at him concerned,
“Your not liking this at all” she asked,
“No not at all, I hate the taste of his cum” he said hoping that she’d let him stop, he watched as she reached down and grabbed the back of his head and forced his face back into her cum filled pussy,
“Good I’m glad you hate it, but you better get use to it, because your going to be eating his cum out of my cunt quite a bit” she sneered as she felt his tongue slide back into her pussy.
“Oh god yes Dan, that feels so good, not as good as his huge cock filling my pussy with his hot cum” she moaned as she felt her orgasm build,
“Your gunna make me cum Dam and empty all his cum into your mouth” she moaned as his tongue snaked it’s way deep inside her pussy.
Dan was hating it and he hated the idea of her emptying all his cum into his mouth when he made her cum, he didn’t want to do this and he was about to pull his tongue out when her pussy walls contracted around his tongue and her hands grabbed the back of his head and forced his face into her wet hairy pussy.
Beth’s body started to shudder as he felt her cum start to squirt into his mouth and down his throat, he was a little to late, the smell was disgusting and he wasn’t sure if it was just because of this other guys cum or the fact that she hadn’t showered, he wanted to throw up but he held it back as she continued to buck on his face squirting her cum and this other guys cum down his throat, he swallowed the best he could with his tongue still deep inside her, he didn’t dare spill any on her bed, he had no idea what she would do if he did, so he reluctantly gulped it down to keep her happy.
As her moans started to subside and her hands loosened their grip on his hair Dan felt like it had been an eternity, his tongue was aching and his throat sore from swallowing so much, his face felt like she’d rubbed it down with sandpaper,
“Mmmmm fuck that was good Dan” she moaned as she felt his tongue slide out of her pussy, she could still feel her captive wriggling deep inside her pussy as she pushed Dan’s face out from between her legs.
Chapter 43 by Scruba76
Beth ordered Dan to stay with her and cuddle her to sleep, Dan did as he was told, he laid behind her and spooned her with his arm over her huge frame, she wiggled her huge arse against his cock bringing it to life, she smiled as she felt it grow hard against her arse cheek, she could feel her two toys gently moving deep inside her private parts,
“Bet you’d love to use that hard cock in my tight arse” she whispered,
“You know I would” he replied,
“Good night Dan” she said as she drifted off to sleep feeling powerful.
Dan woke up before Beth and gently crawled out of bed trying not to wake her, he crept out of her room and into the bathroom, he heard the front door open and close and he opened the bathroom door to peer out to see who it was, that was lucky he thought as he saw Kellie approaching him,
“Morning Babe” she said when she saw him, she walked up to the door and gave him a kiss, Beth was laying in bed listening, she slid her hand between her legs and slid a couple of fingers into her wet pussy and grabbed hold of Sean’s feet and slowly pulled him out, but only far enough so she could gently slide him in and out of her pussy holding his ankles.
“What are you doing today” Kellie asked Dan,
“I have a training session with Tina” he replied, Beth quietly moaned as she continued to slowly fuck herself with her toy,
“Is that the fat bitch that wants to fuck you” Kellie asked, Dan replied with a yes,
“You should take Beth with you to keep an eye on the fat cow” Kellie said,
“You can give her a workout to, she needs it” Kellie continued, Beth smiled sliding Sean in and out a little faster feeling Kellie’s husband come to life deep inside her arse,
“What are you doing” Dan asked,
“None of your business really, but i’m just getting some clothes, I’m staying at Tracey’s for a few days so we can be with Rach” she replied.
Mmmmm a few days with Dan alone Beth thought as she pushed Sean deep inside her and pulled him back out all the way and up between her hairy wet lips to rub him over her erect clit a few times before sliding him back down and into her pussy again.
The thought of owning Dan for a few days tipped her over the edge and Beth came hard all over Sean who was thrust deep into her soaking pussy, she left him there as she calmed down from her orgasm and waited for Kellie to leave again, she heard her say goodbye to Dan and leave, she rolled over and heaved herself out of bed as she heard the shower turn on.
Beth crouched down and pulled Sean out of her dripping pussy and dropped him in her top draw before heading for the bathroom, she opened the door and walked in and plopped herself down on the toilet, Dan didn’t say a word he continued to wash himself as Beth went to the toilet, once she was finished she gave her arse a squeeze like always to feel her toy come to life deep inside her and to make sure he was still there, she flushed the toilet and casually stepped into the shower with Dan,
“So I’ve got you all to myself for a few days” she said with a smart tone,
“Looks that way” he replied,
“Would you like me to come to Tina’s with you to keep her off of you as Kellie instructed” she asked with a big grin,
“If you’d like to” he said as he moved past her huge belly to get out of the shower,
“I’d love to come with you” she said giving her body a good wash.
Dan dried himself and walked out just as Beth finished in the shower, they both got ready, Beth took Sean out of her drawer and dropped him down the front of her knickers, she was wearing tight workout pants so when she snapped the elastic back into place he was held firmly against her hairy lips, she could feel him wriggling in her panties and gave him a quick pat from the outside of her pants and then met Dan in the kitchen and they both left to go to Tina’s.
Dan didn’t say much as he drove so Beth decided to message Corey to see what he was up to, Corey instantly replied,
‘god all I’ve had to deal with since Sean disappeared is my whiny wife and her friends crying and bitching about men’ his message read, Beth smiled,
‘Would you like a break from that shit later’ she texts back, he replied with,
‘What did you have in mind’ her smile grew larger as she wrote her next message,
‘How bout you come round and fuck might tight pussy’ she wrote and she didn’t have to wait long for his reply,
‘I’d love to, let me know when’ he replied, Beth smiled and looked at Dan, oh do I have a surprise for you later, she thought.
They arrived at Tina’s and Dan knocked on the door,
“Come in” a woman’s voice said out loud, Dan opened the door and they both walked in, Beth’s eyes were scanning the room, there was rubbish every where, mainly food packets and drink containers,
“Good morning Dan” the woman’s voice said seductively as Beth looked up to see the origin of the voice and Kellie was right, this woman was fat, she was a lot bigger then Beth, but Beth didn’t judge her at all,
“Oh you have company” Tina said looking at Beth,
“Tina this is Beth, my girlfriends best friend, Beth this is Tina” Dan introduced as he started to clear a space in the room to start the training session.
Chapter 44 by Scruba76
Beth could see that Tina was already sweating, maybe trying to get into her outfit, some how she’d gotten into a gym leotard that was way to small but the largest she could find, it ecentuated every fat roll this woman possessed, she had no bra on and her huge breasts hung very low in her get up, she could see the mountain of pubes under the thin fabric between her legs and a lot of them were escaping around the edges of her garment, she could see that the fabric down between her legs was almost transparent from moisture, she wasn’t sure if it was from sweat or if Tina was just excited to see Dan, maybe a bit of both she thought, Beth smiled at her,
“It’s so nice to meet you” Beth said,
“Oh like wise” Tina replied,
“Are you here to keep me off this hunk of a guy” Tina continued,
“Oh no, not at all” Beth replied,
“I wouldn’t mind sitting on his handsome face myself” Beth continued giving Tina a devilish grin,
“Ladies please contain yourselves, were here to do a workout so let’s get started” Dan said trying to change the subject, both women apologised to Dan smiling at each other as Dan started the workout and both women joined in.
After the long workout both women were drenched with sweat, their clothes absolutely saturated and it was so wet and slippery between Beth’s legs that Sean had slipped deep inside her hungry pussy halfway through the workout, she giggled as she felt him dive head first inside her, he had no choice, her pussy wanted to eat him and swallow him it did, both women slumped on the pizza box covered couch not even bothering to clear it first, they were both panting trying to regain their breath,
“Mmmmm now that was a good workout” Tina panted between breath’s,
“Hmmmm I think I could give you a better workout” Beth replied with a sneaky grin,
“Oh gosh really, I don’t think I could go another workout after that one” Tina said still panting,
“Oh you’ll love this workout” Beth said looking over at Dan who was frowning and shaking his head slowly from side to side, Beth smiled at him and leaned over to whisper in Tina’s ear,
“Do you have handcuffs” she asked, a big smile grew on Tina’s face and she nodded, she struggled lifting herself off the couch and she waddled out of the room, Beth stood up and walked to Dan,
“Beth what are you doing” he asked,
“You’ll see, just turn around and face that wall for me” she said as she spun Dan around having his back towards her, Tina returned with the cuffs and quietly handed them to Beth, she grabbed Dan’s hands and held them behind his back and snapped the cuffs on each of his wrists,
“Wait ! Beth what’s going on” he asked sounding quite concerned,
“I’m giving Tina a treat after a great workout” Beth replied, she pulled on Dan’s hands and guided him back to the middle of the room, she spun him around and pushed him over, he hit the ground with a thud landing between all the rubbish scattered on the floor, his head now groggy from the impact,
“Time to get undressed Tina” Beth said as she looked at her with a grin.
Tina didn’t waste any time, she flicked the leotard straps off her shoulders and started to peel the sticky fabric from her huge body, rolling it down over her enormous breasts letting them free, they glistened in the sunlight covered in all her sweat, she danced around a bit fighting with the tight fabric as she continued to slide it down over her huge stomach.
Dan’s senses returned to him and with his vision regained he looked up to see Tina standing at his feet fully naked,
“Oh my god please Beth, don’t do this” Dan pleaded, Beth ignored his pleas and asked Tina if she’d ever had her snatch eaten out, Tina hungrily stared at Dan lying on the floor, she looked like a huge beast about to eat her prey and Dan was shitting himself,
“No I have never had my pussy licked” she replied,
“But isn’t this rape” she asked a little concerned,
“Not if Dan consents to it” Beth replied,
“But he hasn’t consented” Tina said not sure wether she should go ahead with what she was about to do,
“Dan would you like Tina to sit on your face” Beth asked looking at Dan with a stern look on her face, Dan with tears welling up in his eyes, he sure as hell didn’t want this monstrous woman to sit on his face and he sure as hell didn’t want to lick her disgusting cunt, he looked up at her and all he could see between her legs was a huge forest of wet pubes covered in white mucus, he looked back at Beth who was willing him to answer with the look on her face almost burning his face with the glare in her eyes,
“I would love you to sit on my face Tina” he said regretting the words that just came out of his mouth,
“See he wants you as bad as you want him, so straddle his head and go for a ride on his face” Beth said trying not to laugh,
“Oh my god this is really happening” Tina said with glee,
“I’ve never done this before, how do I do it” she asked, Beth giggled as she sat back down on the couch,
“Well the best way is to stand over his head and face his feet and then kneel down spread your arse cheeks and sit on his face” Beth instructed, Tina did as she was told, she was kneeling above Dan’s face, she spread her huge arse cheeks and Dan could see all the sweat and her well lubricated arse hole, her pussy flaps hung down through all her pubes and her pussy was leaking white mucus, she started to lower herself towards his face when she stopped, Dan did all he could to stop his gag reflex’s, the stench was so over powering,
“Wait, aren’t you his girlfriend’s best friend” Tina asked as she felt Dan’s nose touch her slimy arse hole,
“Yes I am” Beth replied,
“So why are you letting me do this” Tina asked,
“Because my friend is a bitch and she hates fat women and she hates you, so I thought you could get a little bit of revenge on her for calling you a fat cow and give yourself a bit of pleasure using her handsome boyfriend” Beth replied, Tina smiled and was happy with Beth’s reply.
Chapter 45 by Scruba76
Tina lowered her huge arse onto Dan’s face, she moaned as she felt his nose slide easily into her arse hole, Dan slid his tongue between her long flaps and into her disgusting pussy.
Tina let go of her cheeks letting them slap down around Dan’s head, Beth watched his head disappear between her huge arse cheeks and instantly started getting wet as she watched Tina grope her huge tits rocking on Dan’s face, Beth sat up a bit and lowered her own pants and knickers to her ankles, sitting back down she spread her legs and slid her fingers into her pussy to fish for her tiny toy as she watched Tina smother all her sweat, juices and mucus all over Dan’s face, Tina was moaning loud enjoying Dan’s tongue in her hairy cunt,
“Oh god he’s good” she moaned as she reached forward to grab his cock through his pants, mean while Beth was sliding Sean in and out of her own hairy moist pussy.
It wasn’t long before Tina was screaming,
“Oh fuck I’m gunna cum” she screamed as her pussy tightened around Dan’s tongue, she had his cock out of his pants and squeezing it hard, her body shuddered as her hot slimy cum poured out of her pussy and into Dan’s mouth, she released his cock and leaned back feeling his nose deep in her arse hole as she reached down to rub her clit through her wet matted pubes, she rubbed her clit hard letting her orgasm flow through her huge body, she squeezed her thighs around Dan’s head and rocked on his face smothering his face with her thick creamy cum.
Beth watched Tina as she orgasmed again and again, she could see her cum running down over Dan’s chin and down his neck, she stifled a moan as she slowly fucked her own pussy with Sean, she could see that Tina was slowly coming back to earth, she looked exhausted but Beth was sure she’d still find the energy to ride Dan’s cock.
Tina just sat there quite content and happy with herself,
“That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had” she said looking up at Beth,
“I’m glad you enjoyed it” Beth said smiling back at her,
“But you do realise he’s probably suffocating down there” Beth said with a giggle,
“Right at this moment I really don’t care” Tina replied,
“His girlfriend shouldn’t have called me a fat cow” she continued with a laugh of her own,
“That’s a good attitude to have” Beth replied,
“Your not going to let that hard cock in front of you go to waste are you” Beth asked with a cheeky grin,
“Oh god am I allowed to ride it” Tina asked enthusiastically,
“Of course, he’s yours to use any way you like” Beth replied sliding Sean up between her lips and over her clit, Tina sat up and shuffled forwards as Dan sucked in much needed air, she undone his pants and slid them down to his ankles giving Dan a great view of her enormous arse, she then lowered her wet hairy pussy down over his rigid shaft moaning as she took his entire length,
“Please stop” Dan pleaded after finally getting his breath back,
“Make me” Tina replied with her back to him, Beth just laughed as she watched Tina bounce up and down on Dan’s cock,
“Your cock has betrayed you Dan, it’s as hard as a rock and pleasuring that so called fat cow who Kellie hates” Beth said still laughing,
“Is that your girlfriends name” Tina asked,
“Yes” Dan answered as he watched her fat arse jiggle up and down,
“Do you love her” she asked,
“Yes, very much” he replied,
“Does she love you” she asked,
“Yes, yes she does” he answered as she continued to assault his lap,
“Would she be very mad if she knew what was going on here Dan” Tina asked with a giggle,
“Yes she would” he snapped,
“Good, this will teach that bitch to call me a fat cow” she sneered as she slid her pussy off his cock,
“What are you doing” Beth asked as she watched Tina rise,
“I love anal” she said grabbing her huge arse cheeks and spreading them before lining up her arse hole with Dan’s cock,
“Oh god no, please Tina don’t do this” he pleaded as he watched and felt his cock disappear into her dirty slimy arse hole,
“Oh god that feels so good” she moaned as she rested her arse cheeks on his lap, they engulfed his whole waist as he felt the head of his cock being smothered in what he could only imagine was her shit, Beth just sat there laughing at his humiliation, she was loving every minute of it as much as Tina was, she stopped running Sean over her clit and handed him over to Tina,
“Here try this in your pussy and tell me if you enjoy it, if you do I might be able to get you one of your own” she said as Tina took hold of the toy in Beth’s hand, she brought it up to her face to have a better look as she rocked back and forth on Dan’s lap,
“What is it” she asked looking a little confused as Sean stayed completely still, he was scared shitless, there was no way he wanted to be used to pleasure this woman.
“That’s a little secret that I’ll let you in on later, but right now just use it and tell me if you’d love one of your own” Beth replied gesturing her to lower him down to her pussy and use him, Tina lowered the toy in her hand down past her enormous breasts and past the many rolls of fat that make up her stomach, she reached down with her other hand grabbing the many rolls of fat and lifting them to uncover the mess between her legs, Sean looked at the disgusting mess of pubes and started to wriggle,
“Oh I’ve turned it on somehow” Tina said, Beth laughed as Tina started rubbing Sean over her erect clit,
“Mmmm it feels so good” she moaned rocking her arse on Dan’s dick, she slid Sean down between her lips and slid his head into her sopping pussy then back out and up to her clit rubbing his head hard over it.
Chapter 46 by Scruba76
Sean was struggling like mad to try to break free from her grip, his head was covered in thick white mucus and cum and it was being rubbed hard over her sensitive clit, her wet pubes slapped his face and he just wanted to be free, he wanted to be back with Racheal, he loved his fiancée and he didn’t know why this was all happening to him, then he was slid back down between the mountainous hairy lips and plunged head first into the hot wet sticky cavern of Tina’s pussy, her juices were like slime, thick and white.
Tina slid the toy deep inside her feeling it wriggle around felt amazing, she let go of it and sat her fingers on the end of it and pushed it in until her fingers rested on her long puffy pussy lips as she rocked back and forth on Dan’s hard cock.
“Oh god Beth it feels amazing, I definitely want one” she moaned as Beth watched her fuck Dan’s cock with her dirty fat arse, she could feel Steve wriggling around in her own arse hole as she rubbed her fingers over her clit,
“Oh god I’m gunna cum again” Tina moaned as her body started to buck, Dan’s cock betrayed him once more as Tina’s tight arse hole gripped it, he felt his orgasm build and then release, he moaned as it erupted inside this disgusting woman’s fat arse hole, Tina felt Dan explode inside her, load after load his cock filled her arse with his hot cum, it tipped her over the edge again, she spasmed as her pussy tightened around the toy and sucked it in deeper,
“Oh god fuck” she moaned as the pleasure raced through her huge body, she felt weightless as wave after wave crashed upon her, her pussy closed over the toy and she could feel it slide deeper inside her as copious amounts of her thick white slimy cum smothered his entire body as it squeezed past him and oozed out of her pussy all over her fingers.
Her orgasm lasted twice as long as her first one and once she had finally relaxed she could hardly move, Beth loved watching her, it turned her on so much, she just sat there lightly flicking her clit as she to had a little orgasm, she eventually bent down and pulled her pants back up before she stood to help Tina up, she walked over and held out her hands, Tina lifted her arms and grabbed hold of Beth’s hands,
“Oh wait your toy” she said,
“No just leave it there for now and I’ll explain to you what it is over a coffee in the kitchen while Dan recovers” Beth replied as she pulled Tina up,
“Mmmmm that feels so good” Tina moaned as her arse slid up and off Dan’s limp cock, once Tina was to her feet both women looked down at Dan, he looked exhausted almost passed out,
“I think I wore him out” Tina giggled,
“You dirtied his cock a bit to” Beth said as both women looked at his shit covered cock and laughed, they rolled him over and removed the cuffs and left him to rest.
Beth put the kettle on and made a couple of coffees while Tina went and put some clothes on, both women sat at the table drinking their coffee,
“Should I turn your toy off” Tina asked, Beth giggled,
“Is it still moving around” Beth asked,
“Oh god yes, it feels fucking amazing in there, I don’t really want to turn it off, but I’m afraid of making it go flat on you” she replied,
“You can keep that one and it won’t go flat, I’ll let you in on the secret” Beth said, Tina looked curious at Beth as she continued,
“That isn’t actually a toy, well he is now, he’s your toy” Beth continued with a grin,
“What do you mean” Tina asked,
“Well in actual fact that man was about to marry a woman I went to school with, she was a real bitch to me so I took a little revenge on her and stole her fiancée” Beth said,
“Are you telling me I have a real live man wriggling around in my pussy” Tina asked, Beth smiled,
“Yes” she replied,
“And I can give you another one if you like” Beth continued,
“Oh my god really, but why would I need two” Tina asked,
“Well I see you like anal and Dan seems to like your arse, so you could use him in there while you pleasure your pussy with Sean” Beth said as her smile grew bigger,
“Oh fuck are you going to give me Dan as an anal toy” Tina asked with glee,
“I can arrange it if you’d like, you just need to give me a couple of days” Beth said,
“Oh god I’d love to have Dan as my buttplug, but what about his girlfriend” Tina asked,
“Don’t worry about her, she’s a bitch, you should be more concerned about you and your pleasure, I’ve had Kellie’s husband stuck in my arse for weeks now and he feels amazing, I had enough of her bullying and insults so I found a way to get back at her and all them skinny bitches that have wronged me in the past” Beth explained,
“So your telling me you have your best friends husband deep in your arse pleasuring you everyday right under her nose” Tina asked with an evil grin,
“Yep and I’m loving it” Beth replied,
“And after Kellie got with Dan I’ve been blackmailing him to pleasure me when ever I want” she added,
“Oh that’s so naughty, but I love it” Tina said with excitement in her tone,
“I can’t wait to get my new butt plug” she said giving a little clap as Dan walked into the kitchen and asked to go, Tina looked at him with hungry eyes,
“Thanks for the workout today Dan, I hope to see you again soon” she said, Dan gave her a fake smile and a nod and looked at Beth for confirmation, Beth gave him a nod and said her goodbyes to Tina,
“See you in a couple of days” Beth said as she walked out the door.
Chapter 47 by Scruba76
Dan went straight for a shower once they were home to wash himself up, Beth decided to order some food for them both and sat down in the lounge to find something for them both to watch.
Dan didn’t say a word about what had happened, he sat and ate dinner, watched a movie and just chatted with Beth as if it never happened, Beth loved having this control over her best friends boyfriend and she knew in a couple of days she was going to shrink him and give him to Tina.
“So what have you got planned for me tonight” Dan asked looking at Beth,
“Why what have you got in mind” Beth replied with a small cheeky grin,
“Well would I be able to eat your pussy” he asked,
“Well funny you ask, I was actually planning on making you eat my pussy” she said as she picked up her phone,
“I’ll let you know when I want you to, right now you can keep watching this movie in silence” she said as she sent a text to Corey,
‘Can you come over, it read, Corey sent back straight away,
‘Be there in five’
Beth turned to look at Dan,
“You can go to your bed and wait for me” she said, Dan smiled and got up off the couch and headed for his room leaving Beth on the couch.
Beth didn’t have to wait there long before she heard a light tap on the door, she got up and opened the door to see a very happy Corey,
“What are you looking so happy about” she asked,
“Well I’m here about to have amazing sex with you and that makes me happy” he replied,
“I wouldn’t let your wife hear you say that” she said giggling as she spun on the spot and headed for her room,
“Close the door and lock it” she said as she started to undress before she got to her room.
Corey walked into Beth’s room to see her laying on her bed fully naked, he quickly got undressed and joined her on the bed,he knelt down between her legs, she looked down to she his huge cock as hard as a rock,
“How bout you fuck me with that” she said,
“My pleasure” he replied as he guided it into her hairy pussy, she moaned as he entered her,
“God that feels so good” she said as he slid it all the way in.
Beth moaned and screamed as Corey fucked her hard, she wanted Dan to hear her being fucked by another man
“Oh god I want you to cum in me” she moaned out loud,
“Oh god Beth your pussy is fucking amazing” he moaned as he held Beth’s legs over his shoulders and pumped her tight wet pussy with his huge hard cock.
Dan laid in Kellie’s bed listening to this other guy fuck Beth hard, she was moaning so loud, he wanted to just leave because he knew what was coming, but he couldn’t Beth had total control over him, she literally had him by the balls.
“Oh god I’m gunna cum Beth” Corey moaned as he thrust hard inside her,
“Oh fuck yes fill my pussy with your hot cum” she moaned loud, Dan hated the idea of that as he continued to listen to them from the next room, he could hear the bloke grunting as his skin slapped against Beth’s and then one big moan from him, Dan knew he was unloading his cum into Beth’s pussy,
“Oh fuck that feels good” Beth moaned,
“Empty your nuts in my pussy” she moaned.
Eventually it all went quiet and then Dan could here some shuffling, the guy was getting dressed, he must be leaving soon Dan thought, then Beth will call him in and he wasn’t looking forward to it at all, yes he badly wanted to lick Beth’s pussy, but he was hoping to do it without it being full of another mans cum.
He laid there hoping the guy would stay but no such luck, he heard him exit Beth’s room as they said their goodbyes and then the front door opened and closed and he was gone.
Dan didn’t have to wait long before he was summoned into Beth’s room,
“Dan I’m ready for you now” Beth yelled out, Dan rolled off the bed, stood up and reluctantly walked to Beth’s bedroom where he found Beth laying on her bed smiling at him, her legs spread with thick white cum all over her thick bush of pubes and he could see it slowly seeping out of her pussy in a huge blob.
“You wanted to eat my pussy, well there you go, it’s all yours, I want you to make me cum” Beth sneered giggling at his predicament, without saying a word Dan climbed onto the bed and lowered his head between her thick thighs, the thought of making her best friends boyfriend lick another mans cum out of her pussy turned Beth on so much, she reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of Dan’s hair and forced his face into her dirty pussy, she moaned as she felt his tongue slide deep inside her as she grinded his nose against her clit,
“Fuck that feels good Dan” she moaned as he snaked his tongue deep inside her as Corey’s cum slid down it and into his waiting throat, load after load he swallowed as he lapped at her full pussy, while she continue to grind her pussy on his face.
Beth could feel her orgasm building, but she wanted to slow it down a bit to give Dan a chance to get all Corey’s cum out of her pussy, she pushed his head out from between her legs and told him to lay on his back, she got up and straddled his face and lowered her dripping cum filled pussy onto it, Dan immediately started licking her again, she reached down and grabbed his hair and forced his face hard against her wet hairy snatch, she pushed her abdomen and felt Corey’s cum being squeezed out of her pussy and into Dan’s mouth, she rocked on his face as her orgasm started to rise again and it wasn’t long before she was bucking and grinding and squirting her cum into Dan’s mouth and all over his face.
Chapter 48 by Scruba76
Dan laid there exhausted, his face burning from all Beth’s pubes scratching his face with a salty taste in his mouth and it felt like his tongue had gone numb, he had swallowed so much cum, both Beth’s and another man’s, he just wanted to get out of there, he felt so humiliated, but he had to wait till Beth calmed down and got off his face, as her breathing became normal again, Dan thought he could finally get her off his face and go back to his room,
“Open your mouth and place your lips around my pussy” Beth instructed, Dan did as he was told, Beth grabbed his hair again and forced his face hard against her as Dan’s throat was assulted by hot foul tasting liquid, his mouth started filling up quickly and he had to swallow as he heard Beth moan lightly as she continued to empty her bladder into his mouth,
“Mmmm god that feels so good, I was absolutely busting” she said with a giggle,
“Don’t you dare spill a drop” she snarled as she felt him swallow.
Dan thought it was never going to end until eventually her stream died down to a trickle,
“Oh that feels better” she said as she started to rub her pussy all over his face,
“Give it a quick lick clean” she instructed positioning it over his mouth, Dan did as he was told and Beth finally climbed off his face and laid down next to him, Dan felt sick in the stomach, surely it couldn’t be good for him swallowing so much cum and piss, Beth slung an arm and leg over him pinning him to the bed as she drifted off to sleep, Dan laid there crying trying to work out how he got himself into this dilemma and how the fuck he could get out of it, he wished for his old life back with his wife and wondered where the hell she had gone, he wished he’d never met Kellie or Beth at all.
The next morning Beth got a phone call from Paula, she sounded a bit stressed out and needed to see Beth straight away, Beth rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom, after her normal morning bowel movement she hopped in the shower and let the warm water cascade over her huge body, she gave her arse muscles a squeeze and Steve came to life, she loved the feeling of him wriggling around deep inside her arse.
After her shower she got dressed, Dan was still sound asleep so she left him and headed out.
Beth sat down at Paula’s kitchen table as Paula made coffee, she seemed rather worked up about something, she handed Beth her coffee and sat down,
“Now what’s wrong” Beth asked after she took a sip of coffee,
“Well I feel so bad” she started,
“About what” Beth asked,
“Well you remember Matt don’t you” Paula asked,
“Yeah, why” Beth asked,
“Well I had him deep inside my arse like you’ve got your toy and oh my god he felt amazing in there” she said,
“That’s good” Beth replied,
“Yeah well it was” Paula said looking a bit sad,
“What do you mean it was” Beth asked looking confused,
“Well I thought he was stuck up my arse, I’ve been to the toilet quite a few times with him up there, but this morning after I went I couldn’t feel him, I clenched my arse and still nothing, I looked in the toilet but I’d already flushed and now he’s gone” she replied almost bursting into tears,
“Oh don’t cry Paula, he was a piece of shit anyway, don’t feel bad about him” Beth said trying to condole her,
“Oh I don’t care about him I just miss the feeling of having him in my arse, I want another one” Paula said,
“Oh that’s good then, we’ll be able to find you another one” Beth said almost laughing out loud,
“Is there anyone you hate that has a husband or boyfriend you’d like to get some revenge on” Beth asked, Paula looked at her smiling,
“My step sister is a real fucking bitch, she’s one of those really hot black bitches with a hunk of a husband with a twelve inch cock” she said, Beth laughed,
“Looks like you’ve already thought about your replacement toy” she said, Paula just smiled back at her,
“Oh god I’d love to steal him off her and shove him up my dirty big black booty” she said laughing,
“I just want that amazing feeling back” she said,
“Ok have you thought about how we can get your brother in law alone” Beth asked,
“Well yes I have” Paula replied, Beth laughed,
“You really want another butt toy don’t you” Beth asked,”oh god yes, Daryl goes to the pub every now and then and he calls me to pick him up and drop him home, Tyneka has no idea I do it, she hates me as much as I hate her, he just tells her that he catches a cab or one of his mates drops him off” Paula explained,
“So what’s with your step sister then” Beth asked, Paula pulled out her phone and showed Beth a photo of Tyneka and Daryl,
“Oh fuck he’s fucking hot” Beth said getting a little wet just looking at him and thinking about his twelve inch cock,
“She is fucking beautiful too” she continued,
“I know right” Paula replied,
“She’s been hot all her life and when we were kids she use to tease me all the time about being fat, her mother use to just let her get away with it and she still teases me when ever we see each other, which isn’t a real lot” Paula explained,
“Hmmmm well I think you need a little revenge on that bitch and get you a new little arse toy, because you are beautiful and you fucking deserve it girl” Beth said giving her some encouragement.
Chapter 49 by Scruba76
Beth decided to spend the day with Paula, she hadn’t seen or heard from her since they set up the deal from work, they went out and had lunch and done some shopping, both women thought they’d shout themselves to some sexy lingerie and some sexy outfits, their new found power had given both women a new perspective and a boost in life, they believed they were beautiful and even though they were both big women they now saw themselves as sexy women.
Paula talked about Tyneka and all the nasty things she use to do to her, she also told Beth about how her father died in a fatal car crash and how her step mother had taken all her fathers things and all his money and gave Paula nothing, Tyneka got a lot of her fathers possessions and his money because her step mother didn’t need it because she ended up remarrying some guy with loads of money.
Beth looked at Paula with a grin,
“Why stop at your step sister” Beth asked, Paula looked at her confused,
“What do you mean” Paula asked,
“Well wouldn’t it be better to have two toys” Beth asked,
“Oh fuck yes” Paula said excited,
“Well is your step mother one of those good looking bitches that we like to get some revenge on” Beth asked and suddenly the penny dropped,
“Oh god could I have her husband to” she asked,
“Of course you can, but wouldn’t it be even better if we could blackmail her husband into signing everything over to you before we turn him into one of your toys” Beth said with a grin,
“Oh that’s a wonderful plan, I could take everything off her” she said sounding even more excited.
Both women decided to grab a coffee and a big piece of cake each and talk about a plan to capture and steal Paula’s step mums husband.
“Where does he work” Beth asked sounding excited about the new challenges,
“He owns a lot of motels, you know the big flash ones” Paula said,
“Hmmmm we need a way to get him to see us and then blackmail him in a way to get him to sign them all over to you” Beth explained,
“Maybe on the weekend we could stay in one of his motels and complain that much and demand to speak to the owner and that could get him in our room, does he know who you are” Beth asked,
“No Alicia has never spoken to him about me” she said,
“That’s good and I’m guessing Alicia is your step mothers name” Beth asked,
“Oh yeah sorry and her husband’s name is Karry” Paula said, Beth laughed,
“That’s a weird name” she said as Paula joined her in laughing.
After they had finished their coffee and cake both girls said their goodbyes, the plan to steal Daryl was set and the plan to steal Karry was half set out,
“I’ll do some more thinking and get back to you” Beth said,
“And let me know when Daryl goes out and we’ll snatch that buttplug for you” Beth giggled as they went their seperate ways with a smile and a wave.
Beth arrived home and neither Dan or Kellie were around so she decided to crack open a bottle of wine and soak in the bath for awhile and just think about her new challenges, while she was laying back sipping on her forth glass of wine she felt Steve start to wriggle, she moaned lightly enjoying the feeling and started to think about what had happened to Paula, Beth would be devastated if she ever lost Steve that way, it wasn’t that she cared about Steve, she once was madly in love with him, but now it was all about having her best friends husband as her very own sex toy, she loved that feeling and Steve was her very first and she wanted to keep him for a very long time.
Beth poured another glass of wine and thought about how she could get Steve out of her rectum, then she heard the front door open and close,
“You home Beth” Dan yelled out, Beth smiled, she had a plan,
“In here Dan” she yelled back, Dan walked into the bathroom,
“Hey handsome” Beth said as he entered,
“Hey Beth” he replied,
“What you up to” she asked,
“Not a lot, Kellie is staying at her friends again so I’m just bored” he replied,
“You might as well grab a glass and have a drink with me” she beamed feeling flushed from the alcohol, he walked out to the kitchen and grabbed himself a glass and returned to the bathroom where Beth filled his glass up,
“Before you sit down could you go to my room and grab the small container of pills out of my top drawer please” Beth asked nicely, Dan did as he was told and soon returned with the pills, he sat down next to the bath and looked defeated,
“What’s wrong Dan” Beth asked sounding concerned,
“I miss my wife” he said almost crying,
“Don’t get me wrong, Kellie is great but I just miss my old life and all this here with you and Kel is getting a bit much for me” he said as tears started rolling down his cheeks,
“Would you like a more simpler life” Beth asked,
“Oh id give anything to just live a simple life” he said as if he was making a wish,
“I could make it happen, you could live a simple life and not have to worry about me or Kellie if you’d like” she said with a comforting smile,”you would do that for me” he asked,
“Of course I would” Beth said as she up turned the bottle in her glass and emptied the contents, it only quarter filled her glass,
“Would you like to go grab me another bottle of wine please” she asked pouting trying to look cute, Dan sat his glass down and got up and headed back out to the kitchen to grab another bottle.
Chapter 50 by Scruba76
Dan returned with another bottle and handed it to Beth who opened it and topped up her glass, Dan sat back down next to the bath and picked up his own glass,
“Let’s drink to your simple life” Beth said holding out her glass, Dan moved his glass towards Beth’s until they just touched then they both brought their glasses to their lips and drank, Dan skulled his glass while Beth just took a sip and smiled,
“Want another” Beth asked,
“Yep why not” Dan said just before he disappeared into a pile of clothes,
“God I love watching that” Beth said out loud, she reached over the edge of the bath and rummaged through his clothes until she found her target, she wrapped her fingers around his tiny body and sat back in the bath holding him above her face,
“What the fuck just happened Beth” Dan squeaked not knowing how the fuck he got so small,
“Welcome to your new simple life Dan, I have one job for you to do and then I’ll hand you over to your new owner and you won’t have to worry about me or Kellie or really anything any more, your going to be her sex toy and that’s it” Beth said giggling,
“That’s not what I meant when I said simple life Beth” he yelled,
“Yeah I know, but this is the most simple life you can get and your new owner is going to love you” Beth replied,
“Who the fuck is my new owner” he yelled,
“Tina” Beth said before dropping her hand under the water so she couldn’t hear his reply.
Beth slipped Dan into her pussy feet first and just left his head hanging out so she could see his facial expressions while she polished off the second bottle of wine, once it was done she carefully climbed out of the bath, fuck I’m a bit pissed she thought as she reached for her towel, she could hear Dan yelling profanities at her so she reached down and placed a finger on his head and pushed him all the way inside her vagina silencing him, she finished drying herself and headed for her room holding the walls for stability as she walked.
She laid down on her bed and checked her phone, Corey had messaged,
‘Can I come over for a fuck’ it read,
‘Sure’ Beth replied, she didn’t hear back from him and she started dozing off.
Beth woke to amazing pleasure, she could feel her pussy tingling with ecstasy, she opened her eyes to see Corey on top of her she could feel his huge cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy, she instantly wrapped her legs around him moaning loudly,
“Oh fuck yes, god your cock feels good, what’s your bitch up to tonight while your here fucking my tight pussy” she moaned,
“She was asleep when I got home, her and her friends had been drinking and she passed out, so I decided I’d have a wank and cum all over her face, then I’d last longer for you” he grunted as he pounded her pussy,
“I didn’t realise her friends were still there, they caught me doing it, but they didn’t stop me, they just watched and started making out with each other” he continued laughing,
“Kellie and Racheal” Beth asked,
“Fuck I’m gunna arghhhh” he moaned as he shot his load deep inside her, he pulled out and laid next to her,
“Yeah them two” he replied once he got his breath back, Beth pussy was still feeling an amazing sensation, oh fuck Dan she thought and started giggling,
“I better go” Corey said climbing off the bed and getting dressed, he said goodbye and he was gone, Beth got up feeling his cum running down her legs she walked into Kellie’s room and grabbed Dan’s phone and crawled back into her own bed,
“You can’t get enough of his cum can you Dan” Beth said giggling,
“Feel free to lick it all up Dan, there’s enough in there to keep you busy for awhile” she said as she started to write a message to Kellie off Dan’s phone,
‘Hi Kel, I can’t do this anymore, your a bitch and I’ve found someone else’ she wrote and pressed send, she reached down between her legs and slid her fingers inside her pussy to grab Dan’s head, she pulled him out and he was covered in Corey’s thick cum, she laughed as she repositioned him in her fingers so she had a grip on his feet and then slid him back inside her cum filled pussy head first.
She fucked herself to another earth shattering orgasm squirting out all over her hand, legs and sheets, she pushed Dan all the way inside her until her pussy lips closed behind his feet and climbed off her bed and donned a pair of knickers before grabbing Dan’s phone again, she read Kellie’s response with no remorse at all,
“She sounds a bit devastated” Beth said out aloud so Dan could hear.
Beth collected all of Dan’s things from around the house and hid them so Kellie wouldn’t find them, I’ll dispose of them later she thought as she headed back to her room, she crawled back into her bed and just laid there thinking of all the people she’s getting back at, she felt Steve move and thought about getting him back tomorrow with Dan’s help, she missed using Steve but she loved the feeling of him being deep inside her arse, especially when Kellie was around, she thought about how happy Tina will be receiving her new toy in Dan, he’s in for a real treat there, she thought and she couldn’t wait to set her plan up to help Paula out and get her two new toys, life couldn’t be any better she thought as she slowly dozed off again and fell into a well deserved deep sleep.
Chapter 51 by Scruba76
Beth woke feeling amazing, she laid there feeling her toys squirming deep inside her, today she was going to see Steve again she thought as she slowly rolled over and climbed out of bed, she waddled her way to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, she reached between her legs and slipped her fingers into her pussy and grabbed hold of Dan’s feet, she slowly pulled him out loving the feeling as his head slipped out from between her hairy lips.
She brought him up in front of her face,
“Good morning Dan, I have a little favour to ask of you” she said,
“I need you to put your hands above your head and close your eyes, when you feel a pair of feet grab hold of them and wiggle your own feet so I know you’ve got hold” she explained, Dan just nodded,
“Ok let’s do this” she said, he stretched his arms above his head and closed his eyes, Beth slowly lowered him down between her legs and between her arse cheeks, with her free hand she grabbed one of her cheeks and pulled it out, she felt his hands touch her sweaty slimy arse hole, she gave him a slight push and his hands were in, she pushed him up to his elbows, Dan couldn’t resist, he opened his eyes and looked up to see his arms being devoured by Beth’s dirty arse,
“What the fuck are you doing Beth” he yelled and before he could start struggling Beth pushed him quickly into her arse, his screams were snuffed as his head entered her disgusting hole, she gave him another light push, she felt her sphincter stretch to accomodate his shoulders and then he slid in easy, all the way to his ankles.
Steve started to wriggle around, he knew something was invading his new home, he’d come to terms with his new life and just accepted it, but he still didn’t like intruders, especially ones that shot hot cum all over him and thats exactly what he thought this intrusion was.
But then he felt something grab his ankles, it felt like a pair of hands, Dan had hold of Steve’s ankles and started to wriggle his feet, hopefully he could get out of this disgusting hole if he just did as he was instructed.
Beth felt Dan wriggle his feet and hoped to Hell he had a hold of Steve, she started to pull Dan out and she could feel Steve moving as well, she smiled as she pulled Dan out to his knees.
BANG ! Beth heard the front door slam,
“Beth are you home” Beth heard Kellie yell, Beth quickly removed her hands and sat there as if she was just going to the toilet, she had Dan hanging half out her arse who had hold of Steve, both men were wriggling around giving her intense pleasure, she just wanted to rub her clit so badly,
“I’m here” she replied.
Kellie appeared at the door,
“Dan broke up with me” she sobbed looking at Beth,
“Oh my god really, you seemed so happy together” Beth said trying not to smile and trying so hard not to just shove her hand between her legs and fuck herself, the pleasure was amazing for her and having Kellie standing right in front of her while her boyfriend was hanging out her arse and her husband in his grip turned her on immensely.
“He’s an asshole” Kellie said wiping away her tears, he’s actually in my arse hole Beth thought trying not to laugh, she wished she would just go away so she could complete her mission,
“I’m having Racheal stay over here tonight, since we’ve both lost our men, is that ok” Kellie asked,
“That’s fine Kel” Beth replied,
“I’ll let you finish what your doing and then we can talk, your my best friend Beth” Kellie said smiling at her, thank fuck for that Beth thought,
“Could you please shut the door” Beth said as Kellie turned to walk away,
“Oh yeah sorry” Kellie replied grabbing the door knob and closing it behind her.
Beth spread her legs and reached down to rub her erect clit, she was dripping wet from being turned on so much, both men continued to struggle inside her arse and she loved it, Dan kept a firm grip on Steve’s ankles as Beth’s arse hole constricted around them both,
“Oh fuck I’m gunna cum” Beth moaned quietly as she reached down with her other hand and grabbed Dan’s feet again.
She was almost there, she rubbed her clit so hard as she pulled on Dan feeling both men move towards her opening, she pulled them quick and felt one then two slide completely out of her arse, she let go of Dan’s feet and heard a splash just as her pussy started to squirt, her orgasm hit her hard, she bucked around on the toilet continuing to rub her clit hard as her cum sprayed out into the toilet,
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as wave after wave of ecstasy surged through her body.
Once she finally calmed down she looked down between her huge thighs to see to little men swimming in the bowl, they were both dirty one more then the other but she finally had Steve back.
She retrieved the two men from the bowl and gave them both a good wash, Steve hadn’t changed at all she thought, he was still as handsome as could be and his body was still as fit as it was before he got stuck up her arse, she snuck them into her room, she found a little box to put Dan in and tied a ribbon around it, she gently placed Steve in her top drawer and threw some clothes on so she could go talk to Kellie.
Chapter 52 by Scruba76
Beth walked into the lounge to find Kellie,
“Grab a glass” she heard spying Kellie on the couch with a bottle of wine in one hand and a full glass in the other, Beth grabbed a glass and joined her on the couch, they talked a lot about Dan and Steve and after a couple of bottles the two women started to get a bit tipsy,
“You remember that night in your room Beth” Kellie asked,
“The night you fucked me with a dildo” Beth asked,
“Yeah” Kellie responded starting to go red,
“Well Racheal is bi and we’ve been having a bit of fun together and if it wasn’t for that night in your room I probably wouldn’t have tried it with Rach” Kellie said starting to glow,
“That’s good to hear Kel” Beth replied,
“Do you mind” Kellie asked,
“No not at all I think it’s great” Beth said trying to sound confident,
“You’d get along well with Rach, she loves anal too, but Tracey kicked us out of her place because she thinks we’ll seduce Corey if we keep fooling around together in her house” Kellie explained,
“She’s so nasty, we’ve both lost our guys and all she cares about is herself and trying to keep her man” Kellie continued starting to slur a bit as she took another gulp of wine,
“Is it ok if Rach comes over here and stays for a few days” Kellie asked,
“That’s fine Kel, I’d be happy for you both” Beth answered as Kellie started jumping up and down on the couch making a squealing noise.
Kellie left in a taxi to go collect Racheal and her things while Beth sent a message to Corey to see if he was up for a fuck, Beth had a little bit of revenge for Tracey and she was hoping Corey would come around.
He took the bait and was at Beth’s place in no time, she poured him a drink and asked him if he would have a drink with her before they fucked, Corey agreed and in no time he was trapped in a pile of clothes on the floor, Beth gathered up his clothes pulling him out of them first, he started yelling and screaming as they always do, so she thought she’d shut him and give him what he came round for, she pulled her pants down and just flicked her knickers to the side, Corey started screaming at the top of his lungs,
“What’s wrong I thought you loved my pussy, isn’t that why you came round so you could get in my pussy” Beth said as she slid Corey’s head in between her wet hairy lips and into her pussy silencing his screams, she just pushed him all the way in until her pussy lips closed behind his feet, she flicked her panties back into place and pulled up her pants and took his clothes out to her car, she went back inside and grabbed Dan’s belongings and placed them in her car too.
After a lengthy drive she found a big skip bin, she stopped and disposed of Corey and Dan’s belongings and then headed back home, she stopped at a supermarket to grab some more wine a box of condoms and a few other things.
Once she got home she set to work, she made another tiny ball gag and opened one of the condoms, she pulled her pants and knickers down and reached in to grab Corey’s feet, she pulled him out and instantly fitted the gag so she didn’t have to listen to him, she cut the tip of the condom off, she slid the condom over Corey’s head and down his body until his tiny head poked out the end of the condom, she tied the end of it and he was ready, he looked just like some kinky sex toy and that’s what she wanted, she placed him in her top drawer and grabbed Steve out, she sat on her bed and slid Steve head first into her dripping pussy, just in time as she heard the front door open and close,
“Beth were here” Kellie yelled as Beth pulled up her underwear and pants and walked out to meet them both.
Racheal looked stunning as usual,
“Hi Beth” she chortled as Beth walked out to greet them,
“Hi Racheal” Beth replied,
“Have we got any more wine” Kellie asked,
“Sure do” Beth said pointing at the bag on the counter,
“You truly are my best friend Beth” Kellie said grabbing a bottle out of the bag.
The three women sat on the couch chatting and drinking wine, they talked about Sean and how he just disappeared without a word, they talked about how Steve left and was never heard from again and now Dan broke up with Kellie and she hasn’t heard from him since, Kellie and Racheal thought it was very strange.
Kellie received a message from Tracey during the night asking if her or Racheal had seen Corey, he was missing too,
“Corey has probably found someone new, she’s nothing but a bitch” Kellie said to the other women, they all laughed, but even talking about all the other men disappearing Kellie and Racheal still didn’t think it was suspicious, god these women are so fucking dumb Beth thought as she decided to go to bed and play with Steve, talking about all the missing men and knowing exactly what had happened to them had turned her on quite a bit, especially having Steve back wriggling around in her tight wet pussy.
“I’m off to bed girls, I hope you have a great night together, get loud if you have to, I won’t mind” Beth said as she heaved herself out of the couch and headed for her room,
“Oh and if you need any toys just let me know” she said turning towards them with a big smile before entering her room.
Chapter 53 by Scruba76
Beth laid in her bed listening to the two women giggling in the lounge room and it wasn’t to long before they decided to head for the bedroom, Beth could hear them moaning quietly and hoped they wanted a toy.
“Have you got a dildo” she heard Racheal ask,
“No, but Beth does” Kellie replied,
“Go and ask her Babe” Racheal begged and sure enough Kellie snuck into Beth’s room as quietly as she could being quite drunk,
“Beth you awake” she asked as she got close to the bed,
“Yeah what’s up Kel” Beth asked playing dumb knowing exactly what she was there for,
“Have you got some toys we can borrow” she asked giggling holding herself up by the bed, Beth rolled to the side she reached over her huge arse and grabbed Steve’s feet with one hand and slowly started to slide him in and out of her hairy pussy, with her other hand she opened her drawer and reached in to find Corey, she grabbed him and lifted him out to hand him to Kellie,
“Now that’s my anal toy, he’s never been used” she said as Kellie grabbed hold of him, Beth then reached in and picked out another one and handed it to Kellie,
“This is for your pussy, it’s also never been used, you two can keep them both if you like” Beth said in her sweetest voice, Kellie thanked her and giggled as she staggered back into her own room,
“I’ve got an arse toy for you Babe” Kellie said as Beth heard her climb back on the bed,
“Mmmmmm I want that one deep inside my arse” Racheal replied as Beth heard them kissing, she continued to slide Steve in and out of her pussy feeling herself getting extremely wet, she wanted to watch so badly.
Beth quietly crawled out of bed and crept out of her room and positioned herself at Kellie’s bedroom door, she crouched down so not to be seen and reached down between her legs and started to pump her toy in and out of her pussy again feeling her juices run down her fingers as she watched the two women roll around on the bed kissing and fondling each other’s naked bodies.
Racheal suddenly got up on her hands and knees and begged for the arse toy,
“Shove that toy in my arse Babe” she moaned as Kellie fumbled with Corey, she brought him up to her mouth and sucked on him, smothering him in her saliva, she moaned as she pulled him out her mouth and slid his head up and down between Racheal’s arse cheeks, Racheal moaned into the pillow having both her hands now gripping both cheeks spreading them apart for Kellie to guide the toy into her arse,
“I want it all the way in me” Racheal moaned as Kellie slid his head into her waiting sphincter and with a little shove Kellie had him past his shoulders and sliding him in all the way to his feet, Racheal moaned loudly,
“Oh fuck that feels good, it’s wriggling around inside me” she said as she dropped down and rolled over grabbing Kellie and pulling her down onto herself, they kissed again exploring one another’s bald pussy’s, then Racheal grabbed the other toy and fed it into Kellie’s soaking cunt, Beth pulled Steve out of her pussy and lined his head up with her slimy arse hole between her huge arse cheeks and pushed his head in, she fucked her arse with his head, popping it in then letting her arse push it out before sliding it back in as she watched the two women wrestle on the bed in pure lust.
Beth badly wanted Steve deep inside her arse, she pushed him in passed his shoulders, her arse welcomed his tiny body again, it sucked him in as if it had missed his tiny body, Beth moaned lightly as she felt her toy being sucked into her arse hole, she leaned against the door frame keeping her eyes on the two women on the bed as she reached down with her other hand to run her fingers through her soaking wet pubic hair and in between the folds of her dripping pussy, Racheal and Kellie positioned themselves in a sixty nine and Kellie lapped at Racheal’s wet cunt as she slid the toy in and out of her arse, Racheal fucked Kellie’s pussy with the other toy flicking her clit with her own tongue, both women were moaning into each other’s pussy’s as Beth pushed Steve in up to his ankles and reached up to grope her huge tits, Steve could feel himself being sucked in slowly as Beth’s arse started to swallow him whole again, he’d only just got out of this disgusting hole and now he was back in there again being eaten alive,
“Push it all the way in” Racheal moaned as Kellie continued to slide Corey in and out, she placed her finger on his feet as Racheal pushed against her, Kellie’s finger slipped into Racheal’s arse,
“Oh god keep pushing” she moaned as Kellie’s finger was sucked into Racheal’s arse up to her second knuckle,
“Oh fuck it feels so good, that toy is fucking amazing” she moaned in between sucking Kellie’s clit as she thrust the dildo in and out of Kellie’s slick pussy.
“Oh god I’m gunna cum” Racheal moaned as Kellie started breathing heavier,
“Fuck me to, fuck me hard” she moaned as Beth started to reach her peak, she felt Steve’s feet slide into her arse and felt him slide deeper inside her, she didn’t want to lose him in there again but she didn’t care at that point, she just wanted to cum, and cum she did, she started to squirt out all over the floor as the two other women reached their peak, all three women were cumming at the same time.
Chapter 54 by Scruba76
As Beth quietly calmed down she watched the other two women now in each other’s arms passionately kissing, Kellie had removed her toy and tossed it off the bed, Racheal hadn’t bothered to touch her toy, they laid there cuddling and enjoying the after shocks of their orgasms,
“I’m gunna get some sleep” Racheal said yawning,
“What about the toy” Kellie responded sounding concerned,
“I might just leave it there, it feels absolutely amazing, it’s movements feel so god dam good” she said as she held Kellie in her arms and gave her another kiss.
Beth quietly crept back to her room and crawled back into bed thinking she might leave little Steve in her arse again for the night, she absolutely loved the feeling of having him in there, she’ll work out how to get him out in the morning and as she laid her head on her pillow she instantly drifted off to sleep.
Beth woke early, she was going to gift her new friend with another toy today, but she may just need him again before she does, she got up and headed to the bathroom for her ritual bowel movement, but she had to try and get Steve out first, she sat down on the toilet and gave a push, she felt something pass through her sphincter into the outside world, she reached down between her legs hoping it was a pair of tiny feet.
Beth reached down and slid her fingers between her huge arse cheeks and was delighted to feel Steve’s feet sticking out of her arse, she could feel her bowel movement on it’s way, she grabbed Steve’s feet and held him there as she pushed her shit to her opening knowing something was blocking it’s way out.
She smiled knowing what was happening to him, she decided to just let go of his feet and enjoy her normal morning bowel movement, she pushed again and felt her arse open and Steve start to slide out, she giggled thinking of him as nothing but a piece of shit as she heard the splash in the bowl.
After wiping her arse Beth stood and looked into the bowl to see Steve treading water between all her mess, she laughed at the site and grabbed a pair of cleaning gloves out of the vanity, she plucked him out of the bowl and flushed the toilet,
“Awwww I made you a bit dirty again” she said seeing his head and upper torso smothered in her waste, she hoped into the shower and turned it on dropping Steve and watching him hit the shower base with a thud, she then ran her foot over his tiny body moving him around in the pooled water at the bottom of the shower.
After they were both clean Beth got dressed ready to go out, she wore a tight pair of active wear pants, she pulled them and her panties open and dropped Steve in head first, he slid down the fabric through her pubic hair and landed with his face buried in her pussy opening, her hairy lips opened up and wrapped themselves around his body as she let go of her waist band, she gave him a little pat again from the outside of her pants to make sure her was positioned just right then picked up her present for Tina and headed out.
Beth knocked on Tina’s door and was greeted by the huge woman sporting a huge smile,
“Hi Beth, am I happy to see you” she said as she welcomed Beth into her home, Beth followed her to the kitchen and noticed she to was wearing tight spandex pants that hugged her huge arse and legs.
Beth sat down at the table and sat the present down in front of her, Tina smiled as she made a coffee for each of them,
“Is that for me” Tina asked.
“It certainly is” Beth replied.
Tina sat down and handed Beth her coffee, Beth took a sip and then slid the present towards Tina,
“Oh I hope this is what I think it is” Tina said blushing
“Open it and find out” Beth replied.
Tina opened the box and almost jumped for joy, her grin got even wider, her eyes looked like a predator about to eat its meal, a little squeal came out of her mouth as she threw her hands in the air, her face turning a darker shade of red,
“Oh my god, my Dan, my crush, my tiny little crush now, my arse has been wanting you so badly” she said as she brought her hand down to pick him up,
“Please Tina don’t do this to me” he begged crawling backwards until he hit the side of the box having no where to go, Tina picked him up and brought him up to her face and stared at him ignoring his pleas,
“The other guy has been doing a wonderful job in my pussy, I’ve had the most amazing orgasm’s but now with both my holes filled I’ll have even better ones” she said beaming, she turned to Beth,
“Would you like to give me a hand” she asked,
“It would be my pleasure” Beth replied giving her a smile.
In Tina’s bathroom Tina had her tight pants and underwear down past her knees bending over holding her huge arse cheeks apart, Beth was holding Dan looking straight at Tina’s arse, it was so hairy and looked like it hadn’t been wiped for some time, she had brown stains between her enormous cheeks and it looked so sweaty and slimy, geez it looks worse then mine Beth thought trying not to laugh.
Chapter 55 by Scruba76
Looking down at Dan, Beth started to speak,
“I have a confession to make before I give you your simple life, the guy you helped out of my arse, that is Steve” she said as Dan’s eyes grew wide in shock,
“Yes I stole him off Kellie and do you remember that toy I slipped into your arse and made you shit out and flush down the toilet, that was your wife” Beth sneered as Dan’s face turned red in anger and before he could speak and hurl abuse at her she shoved him head first into Tina’s disgusting hairy greasy arse hole, Tina moaned out loud,
“Fuck that feels good” she said as Beth pushed his feet just inside her arse, feeling how slimy and disgusting it really was,
“Just thought you’d like to know that Dan, before you started your new simple life” Beth said giggling
“Oh your so nasty Beth, but thanks for that, it’s made him wriggle around like mad in there” Tina said with a laugh, both women returned to the kitchen, Beth made coffees while Tina sat down at the table,
“God that feels amazing” she said wriggling on her chair,
“I’m glad you like your new toy” Beth replied with a smile as she sat Tina’s coffee in front of her and joined her at the table with her own coffee.
Beth got a call from Paula while she was chatting with Tina, Paula informed her that Daryl had contacted her and he was going out with a few mates tonight and had asked Paula if she’d secretly drive him home later on and she also told Beth that she had booked a room in one of Karry’s flash motels for her and Beth, Beth asked if she could bring a friend and Paula accepted, Beth told her all about Tina and Paula was excited to meet her,
“Looks like we’re going out for the night” Beth said to Tina once she hung up the phone, Tina was so excited, she hadn’t been out in years.
Beth helped Tina pick out something to wear, it took them both quite a while because Tina didn’t really have a lot of going out clothes, once they were done they both headed back to Beth’s house.
They walked in and were greeted by Kellie and Racheal in the kitchen, Kellie looked at Tina with devilish eyes,
“What’s that fat bitch doing here” she asked glaring at Beth,
“Well the other day I went with Dan to make sure Tina kept her hands off him and became friends” Beth replied in a smart arse tone,
“This is Kellie, Dan’s girlfriend, or should I say ex girlfriend, he dumped her and we haven’t seen him since” Beth said smiling at Tina,
“Please to meet you, I’m Tina and I haven’t seen Dan since that day Beth came around” Tina replied smiling at Kellie,
“I thought I was your friend” Kellie snapped still glaring at Beth,
“And this is Racheal” Beth said introducing her to Tina completely ignoring Kellie,
“Pleased to meet you” Racheal said looking at Tina disgusted at her huge size,
“We’re going out tonight so we’re gunna get organised” Beth said beckoning Tina to her room.
“Is that Dan’s girlfriend” Tina asked once they got into Beth’s room
“Was his girlfriend, he dumped her for a nice piece of arse” Beth replied with a chuckle,
“Mmmm he’s getting plenty of it too” Tina said with a huge grin
“That other thing, what’s her name again, Racheal, she’s a bitch too” Tina exclaimed
“Oh that’s a funny story too, you know that little toy in your pussy” Beth said
“Yeah” Tina replied
“Well that was Racheal’s fiancée” Beth explained with a loud laugh, Tina’s eyes grew wide as she joined in with the laughter,
“So I have both their men inside pleasuring me while they sat there making fun of me” Tina asked
Beth continued to laugh at the irony
“You sure do, doesn’t it feel amazing and so empowering” Beth said
“It sure fucking does” Tina replied giving her huge arse a smack.
The two girls got ready, they didn’t bother about showering, just got dressed, make up, hair, all that girly stuff to try and make themselves beautiful,
“Everything you do feels so much better when you’ve got a special little toy pleasuring you” Tina said smiling looking at herself in the mirror, she looked absolutely beautiful, just with a huge body, but she didn’t mind at all that she was fat, everyone else had the problem with her being fat.
Kellie knocked on Beth’s bedroom door and opened it,
“Can I talk to you in private” Kellie asked looking at Beth,
“You can talk in front of Tina, she won’t mind” Beth replied
“Fine, I’m worried about Rach, she’s had that toy in her arse all night and she refuses to take it out, she reckons it feels amazing, I thought the batteries would’ve gone flat by now, but she says it’s still working and she’s not taking it out” Kellie explained looking quite concerned, Beth giggled as she replied
“It’s fine Kel, it’s not going to hurt her, if she enjoys it let her be” she said, Kellie frowned and shut the door behind her,
“Who is it” Tina asked once Kellie was gone,
“Their best friends husband” Beth replied with a smile,
“Oh that’s so naughty, does she know” Tina asked
“No not a clue” Beth replied and they both started laughing again,
“Are you ready to hit the town” Beth asked
“I certainly am” Tina replied,
“Let’s go pick Paula up and head out for a great night” Beth said as they walked out of her room said goodbye to the other two women and left.
Chapter 56 by Scruba76
They picked up Paula and Beth introduced Paula to Tina, the two women got on like a house on fire,
“Next stop work” said Beth as she pulled away from Paula’s house,
“Why are we going to work” Paula asked
“Oh I have a couple of things to pick up that will help us with our plan” Beth replied with a sinister grin, they pulled up at Beth’s work, Beth left the two women in the car chatting while she went inside.
It wasn’t long and Beth returned holding a bag with a couple of different coloured pills,
“What are they for” Tina asked
“Oh you’ll see, these here are going to give us the night of our lives” she said dangling the bag from her fingers,
“Now Tina this isn’t just a night out for us, we have a little mission” Beth started to explain, Paula looked worried thinking Beth was going to rat her out,
“Oh please go on” Tina said excitedly,
“No need to panic Paula, Tina here has a couple of toys of her own” Beth said reassuring Paula,
“Oh my god really, who are they” Paula asked excited,
“Well my newest one is my personal trainer, well was my personal trainer” Tina said,
“Who just happens to be my best friends boyfriend, well was my best friends boyfriend” Beth said laughing,
“Where do you have him” Paula asked,
“Let’s just say he’s being a little shit” Tina said grinning,
“And the other one” Paula asked,
“He’s her little pussy slave and he was Kellie’s friend’s fiancée, I stole him just before their wedding, the bitch was shattered when he wasn’t standing at the end of the isle” Beth explained laughing out loud,
“Oh fuck that’s so fucking nasty, but so fucking funny” Paula said,
“Tina met both Kellie and Racheal not long ago while both her toys pleasured her right in front of them” Beth told her, Paula just laughed as Beth took off from work and asked for directions.
Once they pulled up at the club Beth explained the plan to Tina, who looked quite excited that she was brought along to be part of it all, the first part of the plan was dead easy she explained, but the part where they had to convince Karry to sign all his possessions and money over to Paula before they shrunk him was going to be extremely difficult, but Beth was a very smart woman and she would work something out, the bouncer looked at the three ladies as they got closer to the entrance, he screwed his face up at them,
“I’m sorry ladies but you can’t go in” he said
“And why not” asked Paula
“Well look at you, I’m under strict instructions to only let skinny hot looking girls in here” he explained, Paula pulled out her phone and rang Daryl,
“You better get out here and tell this cock sucker to let us in or you’ll be walking home” Paula demanded down the phone before she hung up,
“Now mister I’m to good for a real woman, my brother in law is coming out here to see you, you might know him, Daryl Kemp”
“Oh as in the football star” the bouncer asked
“Um yes, the fucking football star” Paula sneered back just as Daryl appeared at the door, the bouncer looked at him and Daryl gave him a nod, the bouncer turned back to the three women and apologised as he waved them through,
“Thank you, your kinda cute” Tina said as she walked past the bouncer and into the club.
The three women ordered a drink and found a table to sit at,
“Um You didn’t tell me that Daryl was Daryl Kemp the football player” Beth said to Paula, Paula looked at Beth and smiled,
“Does it really matter who he is” Paula asked,
“Well there are going to be a lot of people that will know he’s missing, he’s famous Paula” Beth exclaimed
“He may be famous but he’s still going to end up as one of my dildo’s” Paula stated not wanting to budge from the plan,
“Ok we’ll do it, but it’s going to be risky and his disappearance will have a lot of attention on it, I’m talking police, detectives the works” Beth said hoping she might change her mind,
“And my step sister is going to be devastated” Paula said with a grin,
“Well when you put it that way, how can I refuse, let’s do it” Beth said giving Paula a reassuring smile, Tina jumped up and down a little, clapping her hands and making a little squealing noise,
“Oh fuck that woke up my boys” she said sitting back in the chair stifling a moan,
“I don’t know why women like us hadn’t done this a long time ago” she said as they all started laughing.
After finishing their drinks they all decided to hit the dance floor, all three women danced their huge arses off having a break every now and then to sit back down and catch their breaths and have another drink, they kept getting dirty looks from all the gorgeous skinny women in the club as if they were thinking how the fuck did you get in here, some looked at them disgusted as the three women were quite sweaty, Tina had prominent sweat marks under her arms and under her huge breasts even between her legs, the other two women were also very sweaty but not as noticeable as Tina,
“Fuck this is great” Tina beamed as if it was the best night of her life,
“We should do this more often” Beth replied and they all agreed finishing their drinks before hitting the dance floor again.
Chapter 57 by Scruba76
The time had arrived, Paula received a text message from Daryl while the three women were on another break sitting down having a drink,
‘I’m ready to go, Tyneka wants me home, I’ll meet you outside’ it read
“What an asshole, can’t even come over and tell us himself that he’d like to go” Paula exclaimed,
“Well soon he might be IN your arse hole” Beth said and they all laughed finishing their drinks and heading for the exit.
They met Daryl outside and started walking to the car, he was extremely drunk, he was staggering all over the place,
“Tyneka is gunna kill me” he slurred
“And are we all gunna fit in your car Paula” he asked being smart looking at the three women and laughing,
“I’ve got something that will sober you up a bit” Beth said
“Really can I have some” he asked trying to be nice,
“Yes it’s in the car, I’ll give you one when we get in” Beth said as they got closer to the car.
Once they were all in the car Beth handed Daryl a pill, he threw it down his throat and laid back in the seat,
“Do you girls ever get sex, you know with a real guy or do you have to use toys” he said laughing,
“Or do fat guys fuck you, cos you know they would be just as desperate as you fat girls” he continued still laughing,
“I hear you have a twelve inch cock” Beth asked starting to get pissed off with him, the other two never said a word,
“Oh I do and there’s no way your gunna see it” he stated continuing to laugh at them,
“Oh we’ll see about that” Beth said with a grin as Daryl passed out,
“To the motel Bitches, this boy is ours” Beth said laughing.
The three women lugged Daryl to their motel room and threw him on one of the beds,
“When does he shrink” Paula asked
“When I give him the pills” Beth replied
“I thought that’s what you gave him in the car” Paula asked,
“Does he really have a twelve inch penis” Tina interrupted sounding excited,
“Well that’s something I wanted to find out, so I gave him a paralysing tablet so that maybe we could all have some fun with him before we shrink him” Beth said with a smile,
“Where the fuck am I” Daryl said as he came to,
“Oh you passed out so we brought you here to sober you up a bit before we took you home to your wife” Beth said trying to calm him,
“Hey I can’t fucking move” he yelled looking at them worried,
“How are we gunna have fun with him if he can’t move, you know his thingy won’t be hard” Tina whispered,
“Oh I have something for that” Beth said,
“Um excuse me I can’t move” Daryl said sternly annoyed that they were ignoring him,
“Oh yeah I’ve got something to help with that” Beth said turning to smile at him,
“What like your fucking pill to sober me up” he snapped,
“Are you sober” Beth asked calmly
“Well yeah” he replied sounding a bit confused,
“But I can’t move anything other then my mouth” he said looking at Beth for a bit of help, Beth grabbed a glass of water and walked over to him while the other two watched,
“Swallow this and you’ll feel movement instantly” Beth said dropping a pill in his mouth chasing it with some water, he swallowed it and Beth turned to the other women,
“Watch it grow ladies” she said giving them a huge grin, all three women watched as the bulge in his pants started to grow, all three girls looked at each other and started to smile as Daryl started to yell
“What the fuck is happening” he yelled,
“You two women want to get undressed please” Beth said looking at Paula and Tina.
Both women quickly got undressed as Daryl continued to hurl abuse at them all,
“Can I Please have your panties” Beth asked Tina, Tina bent over and picked up the soaking underwear, they were extremely soiled, she handed them to Beth who walked over and stuffed them in Daryl’s mouth muffling his abuse,
“Now let’s see how big he really is” Beth said unbuckling his pants and pulling them down a bit to allow his twelve inch cock to spring out and stand up straight,
“What did you give him” Paula asked
“Well it’s like a viagra, it will make him rock hard for hours but it won’t let him cum” Beth explained, Paula stared at the huge erection while Beth tugged at his pants,
“Can you give me a hand with these” Beth asked looking at Tina.
Tina grabbed his pants and they both yanked them off, Paula ripped at his shirt and tore it right down the middle, Daryl was now laying naked on the bed with his twelve inch soldier standing at attention,
“He’s all ours tonight girls, let’s fuck ourselves stupid, who wants to go first” Beth asked
“Can I” asked Paula
“Go for it” Beth said as Paula climbed onto the bed and straddled Daryl’s body positioning herself over his huge member, Daryl started to yell into the soiled panties louder as Paula reached down and spread her wet hairy lips over Daryl’s cock with her fingers.
Chapter 58 by Scruba76
Daryl screamed through Tina’s dirty wet panties as Paula’s wet lips swallowed the head of his cock, she moaned as she slid down his huge shaft,
“Oh god he’s big” she moaned as her hungry pussy swallowed him whole, she started to rock on his waist as he continued to scream,
“You wanna shut him up with your arse” Beth said looking at Tina, Tina happily nodded and climbed up on the bed, facing Paula she straddled his head and lowered her arse over his face, she spread her huge cheeks, Beth could see the horrified look on his face until it vanished between the fat of Tina’s arse as she sat down and felt his nose slide into her slimy sweaty arse hole, her hairy lips spread out over his face covering his mouth as her white mucus and sweaty juices seeped out all over his face and soaking her knickers even more,
“Make sure he can breath, he’s not indestructible yet” Beth said as she got undressed and sat in a chair, she grabbed Steve by his feet and started rubbing him up and down between her own hairy wet sweaty lips as she watched Paula bounce up and down on Daryl’s huge monster, Paula was moaning so loud as she reached down with one hand to rub her clit as her other hand groped at her huge tits, Tina had her hand between her legs watching Paula, Tina rubbed her clit hard as all her juices seeped out all over Daryl’s face, every now and then she would slide her fingers down and spread her juicy lips to allow Daryl to have a breath before shutting his face back in her pussy so she could continue to rub her clit.
It wasn’t long before Paula had an earth shattering orgasm, she screamed so loud, her body shuddered and spasmed as she pressed down hard on her clit,
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as her pussy gripped Daryl’s cock hard, her cum seeping out around the seal her pussy was trying to make on the huge member deep inside her, Daryl’s waist was instantly wet from all her cum and juices and a huge puddle started to form under his arse, Paula slowly started to rub her clit again as wave after wave of pleasure continued to course through her body, she rubbed it gently as her breathing started to become normal again,
“Oh you girls have to try this” she said slowly sliding up and down his hard cock,
“Oh my god can I” Tina asked excitedly spreading her flaps letting Daryl breath,
“He’s all ours tonight, we can fuck him as many times as we can handle” Beth said with a smile still sliding Steve up and down between her sweaty juicy hairy lips.
Paula slid her dripping pussy off Daryl’s cock and climbed off the bed, Tina lifted her arse off Daryl’s face and shuffled down his body leaving a trail of her juices across his chest, she turned around to face him, he looked exhausted his whole face was covered in sweat, pussy juice and white mucus, he didn’t say a word, he just laid there defeated as Tina started to slide her pussy down over his cock,
“Oh Sean just realised he’s being attacked by a huge cock” she said stifling a moan,
“He’s wriggling around like mad” she continued as she slid further down Daryl’s massive erect cock.
It wasn’t long before Tina was moaning loudly as she bounced her huge body up and down on Daryl’s waist taking his whole cock deep inside her sloppy pussy, Paula decided to climb onto the bed and mount Daryl’s face,
“You might as well lick my cunt because your not going anywhere and no one is going to save you” she said looking down at him, he defeatedly nodded his head, she removed the dirty knickers from his mouth and lowered herself onto his face and instantly started to moan as his tongue touched her well fucked pussy.
Tina bounced up and down on Daryl’s huge cock moaning,
“Oh god he’s so big, he feels amazing” she moaned as she leaned forward towards Paula, Paula saw what she wanted in her eyes and leaned towards her, she felt Daryl’s tongue snaking it’s way into her vagina lapping at all her juices as her own tongue snaked it’s way into Tina’s mouth caressing her tongue, both women moaned into each other’s mouths as Paula grabbed her arse cheeks and spread them grinding her pussy harder onto Daryl’s face feeling his nose slide in her greasy arse hole, Tina’s hands grabbed Paula’s breasts kneading them and pinching her nipples, Paula let her cheeks go and one hand reached out for Tina’s tits as her other hand reached down for Tina’s erect clit, she rubbed it hard as both their tongues wrestled moaning out loud.
Beth just watched as she turned Steve around and slid him feet first into her wet pussy, holding his head she pushed him in and out of her, averting her eyes from the two women in front of her to look down at the handsome man she was using to pleasure herself with, she was hoping Tina would finish soon because she wanted a go on that cock so badly.
She had set this all up so she could use that cock ever since Paula told her how big he was and the tension was building, just thinking about his huge cock inside her as she admired the handsome dildo sliding in and out of her hairy vagina was building on her orgasm, she was going to cum before even touching Daryl’s cock.
Chapter 59 by Scruba76
Beth was ripped from her trance by a loud moan, she looked up to see Tina throw her head back, her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth open letting out a loud moan as her body convulsed on top of Daryl, the wet stain on the sheets under Daryl’s waist was getting bigger as Tina jerked and shuddered, her orgasm lasting for ages as Paula continued to rub Tina’s clit,
“Oh god stop, stop” she moaned looking at Paula as she reached down to grab her hand,
“Oh fuck that was amazing” Tina panted with a big smile, she leaned forward to give Paula a passionate kiss,
“Must be my turn” Beth said as she lifted her arse off the chair and pulled Steve out of her pussy and stood him on the chair,
“Hands by your side and stand up straight” she said as she grabbed her huge arse cheeks and spread them wide, Steve did as he was told as he felt her sweaty slimy arse hole touch his head and start to open sliding down over his head, both women looked at Beth and watched as she swallowed Steve with her huge arse,
“Oh god that looks just as good as it feels” Tina said sliding her sloppy pussy off Daryl’s cock.
By the time both women had climbed off Daryl and off the bed Beth was sitting on the seat and Steve couldn’t be seen, Beth stood up and walked over to the bed and climbed on, she shuffled over to Daryl and straddled his waist letting her wet pussy lips glide over Daryl’s huge cock, she didn’t want it inside her yet, she let the head of his monster just slide between her lips rubbing over her clit as she slowly rocked back and forth looking at the defeated man below her, this guy was one of the toughest, he was a professional footballer, he was so fit, he could easily just throw Beth off of him, but she was tougher, not in strength but in mind, she had brought this man to his knees, he was powerless over her, she was the powerful one, she held all the cards, she had won and her prize was to use his twelve inch cock as her dildo,
“What’s your sisters number” Beth asked Paula,
“Why” Paula asked
“I want to send her some pics” Beth said with a smile, still gyrating her pussy on Daryl’s cock smothering it in all her juices, Daryl didn’t say a word, he didn’t even acknowledge what she was saying, he just laid there knowing he was powerless.
Beth asked Paula to grab her phone and take some photos for her,
“My sister knows my number” Paula said sounding worried, Beth shook her head looking at Paula stupidly,
“I want you to use my phone” Beth said to her pointing at her own phone, Paula grabbed Beth’s phone and walked over to the bed and Beth took her phone from Paula and asked for Tyneka’s number, Paula gave it to her,
‘Hi I hope your having a great night’ she wrote,
‘I’m having a great night, who the fuck is this’ Tyneka wrote back,
‘Who this is doesn’t concern you, what you should be concerned about is where your husband is’ Beth wrote back as Tina climbed onto the bed and straddled Daryl’s head and spread her huge arse cheeks,
“Lick my arse” Tina said as she lowered it to his mouth, Daryl complied and started to lick Tina’s arse as Beth received another message.
‘My husband was out with his mates and is on his way home thank you’ the message said, Beth laughed as she lifted herself up and grabbed Daryl’s enormous cock, her body shuddered with excitement feeling how big it was in her hand, she guided the head of his cock to the entrance of her dripping pussy, she pointed her phone at her pussy and started recording as she started to slowly slide her hairy wet pussy down over his cock, moaning as it slid deeper inside her,
“Oh god that feels good, is that not your husbands cock” she said as she took his entire length before slowly starting to slide up it again, she turned her phone around and pointed it at Tina’s hairy pussy,
“I’d show you his face if it wasn’t buried in my friends arse” she said before ending the video and sending it to Tyneka, it didn’t take long before she replied,
‘Who the fuck is this you fat cunt, this is a fucking lie’ it read, Beth laughed as Daryl’s phone started to ring, Paula retrieved it out of his pants and handed it to Beth, she answered the phone,
“Hello” she said moaning slightly as she continued to slide her pussy up and down his hard cock,
“Who the fuck is this” Tyneka yelled into the phone,
“I’m the fat cunt fucking your husband” Beth replied
“His huge cock feels so good in my fat hairy pussy” she continued before Tyneka could reply, Beth hung up and pointed Daryl’s phone at her pussy and started to record her pussy sliding up and down on Daryl’s cock smothering it in all her juices,
“Oh god fuck me Daryl” she moaned feeling Steve wriggling like made in her arse, she turned the phone again onto Tina’s pussy,
“Oh god his tongue is deep inside my arse” Tina moaned rocking on his face.
Chapter 60 by Scruba76
“Lift your fat arse so Tyneka can see her husband” Beth said reaching down to rub her clit, Tina lifted her arse to give Beth a clear view of Daryl’s face before she lowered her arse back down to make his face disappear again,
“Lick my arse Daryl” Tina moaned feeling his tongue slide into her arse as she started to rock on his face again, Beth turned the phone back onto her own pussy as she started to fuck him hard rubbing her clit,
“Oh fuck yes your gunna make me cum” she moaned as she stopped recording and sent the video to his wife, she dropped the phone and bucked her body up and down feeling her orgasm approaching.
Beth started moaning loudly as her cum squirted out from between her legs all over Daryl’s ripped stomach, Steve was wriggling like mad touching all the right places as her arse tried to hold him tight, her pussy was clenched around Daryl’s cock, Beth had never had a cock so deep inside her with such girth, it filled her pleasure hole completely, she moaned louder as her orgasm tore through her veins, the pleasure was amazing as her pussy continued to squirt out her cum, she rubbed her clit hard as another wave of ecstasy courses through her huge body, she bucked and jerked on Daryl’s waist as if she was riding a bull in a rodeo, her eyes rolled back in her head as her mouth formed an o, she was unable to stop moaning, as over and over again her orgasms hit like freight trains.
She finally took her hand off her clit and leaned forward holding herself up off Daryl’s body with her wobbly arms, her moaning had subsided as she gently rocked and rolled her hips feeling Daryl’s cock inside her, she looked forward to see Tina’s hairy bush in front of her, she smiled as she heaved herself back up and continued to rock on Daryl’s waist ever so gently as not to bring on another orgasm,
“Oh now that was amazing” she said as Daryl’s phone started to ring again, she reached down and grabbed it, answering the call and putting it by her ear,
“You fat fucking cunts, you can have that low life scumbag” Tyneka yelled into the phone, Beth giggled as she replied,
“I just had the most amazing orgasm on your husband’s cock” she said with a seductive moan,
“Even if you wanted him back we weren’t going to give him to you” she continued laughing as she hung up and switched off the phone and just sat there enjoying the pleasure still running through her body and the feeling of being so powerful, she had just stolen another bitches husband and it felt amazing.
After Beth and Tina climbed off Daryl the three women sat down and had a drink and a chat, Daryl didn’t speak he just laid there in silence, not that he could move anyway, over the course of the night the three women continued to use Daryl for their pleasure each taking turns on his huge erect cock, Tina even used it in her arse loving the huge member deep inside her shoving Dan deeper inside her arse.
They eventually all fell asleep exhausted, all of them on the huge bed with Daryl wedged in between them all, Beth was woken in the morning by Paula sounding extremely frantic,
“He’s starting to move” she said as Beth opened her eyes, she heaved herself off the bed and grabbed her bag reaching in to retrieve the tablets, Paula held his mouth open as Beth dropped the tablets in, she raced to the kitchenette to grab a glass of water, tipping it in his mouth to make him swallow.
The two women stood there looking at the tiny man laying on the bed, Paula had never seen it before and she was in shock with a huge grin on her face,
“Oh god I’m going to enjoy this” she said as she picked up her new toy from out of the massive wet patch on the bed, she climbed up next to Tina who was still sound asleep and spread her huge ebony legs, holding Daryl up by her face looking at him with a smile ignoring his screams, she could feel his body start to wriggle in her hand,
“Looks like we got him just in time” Beth said watching him wriggle in her hand,
“Oh we sure did” Paula said still ignoring his tiny abuse,
“Welcome to your new home Daryl” Paula said as she lowered him down between her legs holding his feet and sliding his head between her hairy wet smelly lips, she moaned as she rubbed his head up and down between them as Tina started to stir,
“God it smells like sex in here” she said as she rolled over and looked at Paula who had the look of pure pleasure on her face,
“Looks like it’s about to smell some more like sex” Tina said as she ran her hand over Paula’s body caressing her breasts and leaning in for a kiss, Beth watched as Paula slid Daryl down between her wet lips to her hungry pussy, his head slid in with ease as she pushed him in all the way to his feet moaning in Tina’s mouth as their tongues wrapped around each other’s, Tina’s hand making circles on Paula’s huge belly before sliding up and groping her breast and pinching her nipple, Paula was now fucking herself with her step sisters husband and loving every second of it, she thrust him in and out of her well fucked pussy, the pussy Daryl’s cock had been in the night before, now his whole body was filling her up, Beth continued to watch the two women kiss every now and then she’d look down to see Daryl appear and then disappear into Paula’s hairy vagina.
Tina slid her hand down between Paula’s huge thighs and grabbed Daryl’s feet out of Paula’s hand and started to fuck her hard with her tiny brother in law, Paula moaned as she reached up and grabbed her huge breasts in each of her hands,
“Oh fuck that feels good, fuck me hard I want to cum all over him” she moaned as Beth gently rubbed her own clit watching Tina thrust the dildo in and out of Paula’s pleasure pot, Steve was wriggling around inside her arse giving her her own amazing pleasures, Tina reached down between her own massive thighs and dug around inside her own pussy trying to find Sean’s feet, she found her target and grabbed hold of them, it wasn’t long before Tina was fucking Paula and herself, all three women were moaning in pleasure until there was a knock at the door.
Chapter 61 by Scruba76
The three women stopped what they were doing and looked at each other,
“Well I didn’t order room service” Tina said, there was another knock at the door,
“Open up, it’s the manager and the police” a voice said from the other side of the door, Paula and Tina looked at Beth worried,
“Don’t panic, hide him and put some clothes on” she whispered heading to the door, Paula slid Daryl deep inside her pussy,
“I was so close too” she said as her and Tina quickly put some clothes on.
Beth opened the door only as far as the chain would let it, still naked she peered through the gap to see an older man but very handsome and a police officer standing behind him, mmmmm they both look good Beth thought as they both looked at her through the opening,
“How can I help you” Beth asked making sure they could both see that she was completely naked,
“My name is Karry and I’m the owner of this establishment, we’ve had a report of a kidnaping and apparently the phone of the person who has been kidnaped is in this room” the older gentleman said,
“Oh I see, well we haven’t kidnaped anyone, there was a nice man here last night that my friends and I had some fun with, but he’s gone now, you can come in and have a look if you want” Beth replied with a smile,
“Yes if that’s ok with you” the officer said, Beth closed the door and looked at Paula excited, Paula also looked excited, Beth unhooked the chain and opened the door to let them in, they both walked in and Beth closed the door behind them, the officer looked at Beth a little shocked,
“You may put some clothes on if you like” he said,
“Oh I don’t mind, I have nothing to hide” Beth said giving him a seductive grin, the two men walked around the motel room checking the cupboards and the bathroom, Paula picked up Daryl’s phone and handed it to Karry,
“This is the phone that the man had with him last night, he must have left it here” Paula said, Karry looked at her a little confused,
“Do I know you” he asked
“Not that I know of” she replied, the two men sat at the table and asked the women to sit so they could answer some questions, the officer looked quite annoyed,
“Is this really necessary” he asked Karry
“Yes, apparently my step daughters husband was in this room last night and he hasn’t been seen since, so yes this is necessary” Karry replied, before Beth sat down with the others she asked if the two gentlemen would like a drink, they both agreed, she poured them both a drink and sat them on the table before sitting down next to the officer.
Both men had a drink and before they could even speak the officer was gone, all that was left seemed to be just his clothes, Karry went to turn to look at what had happened but instantly felt something was wrong,
“What the fuck is going on” he yelled,
“Why” asked Beth as the other two women sat there in awe,
“I can’t move and did that officer just disappear” he asked still quite irate,
“He didn’t disappear and no you can’t move and if you don’t stop yelling at me I’ll have to shut you up” Beth replied quite calmly,
“Ok then what happened to him and what’s happened to me” he asked trying to stay calm, as Beth reached into the officers uniform as if to retrieve something, she pulled the tiny man out of his clothes and let him stand on the table in front of them,
“See he didn’t disappear” Beth said with a grin,
“What the fuck happened to him” Karry yelled staring at the tiny man on the table,
“I thought I told you not to yell” Beth snapped, she slapped Karry across the face and looked at Tina,
“Grab me your panties” she said, Tina snapped out of her trance, she was loving this as much as Beth was,
“Oh my panties” Tina said hopping off her seat to look for her knickers, handing them to Beth once she had found them,
“They smell a bit” Tina said blushing,
“ I don’t care” Beth replied as she stuffed them into Karry’s mouth,
“You didn’t do as you were told, so now you don’t get to speak, you can just sit there and listen” Beth sneered before turning her attention to the tiny officer,
“Now we haven’t been properly introduced, I’m Beth” she said smiling down at the small man.
“My my name, my name is Senior Constable Will Portman, what happened to me” he said looking up at Beth covering his genitals with his hands,
“Oh sorry Will you shrunk” she said holding back the urge to just grab him and shove him in her horny pussy, she could feel the seat getting wet and she could smell her arousal.
“I need you to help me” he pleaded,
“Oh how do you suppose I do that” Beth asked,
“Can you please ring my wife to come get me and take me to the hospital” he asked, Beth smiled at him making him feel comfortable in his situation,
“Oh your married” Beth asked,
“Yes” he replied,
“How long have you been married” Beth asked
“Twenty three years, we have two beautiful kids” he replied sounding quite proud with his accomplishments,
“Oh they would all miss you if I kept you wouldn’t they” she asked looking up at Paula and Tina smiling, they were both grinning at her,
“Yes, yes they would, they would be devastated, but you wouldn’t do that would you” he asked.
Chapter 62 by Scruba76
Beth picked him up and climbed up on the table and sat down in front of Karry with her legs spread giving him a perfect view of her dirty hairy pussy, she held Will by his feet in front of Karry,
“This is Senior Constable Will Portman, he has a wife and two kids” she said as she lowered him down between her huge thighs,
“Wait what are you doing” Will yelled as he seen Beth’s hairy wet pussy get closer, she reached down with her other hand and spread her lips apart to give both Will and Karry a good view of her wet pussy, she had thick white mucus leaking out of her, she could see Karry’s eyes widen as she moved Will’s head closer to her opening,
“What the fuck are you doing, you can’t do this to me” Will continued to yell but his screams were cut off as Beth inserted his head into her hungry pussy,
“He’s now a dildo”
Beth said laughing looking straight into Karry’s eyes, she pushed him all the way in up to his ankles and slowly pulled him out leaving his head inside her, he was completely smothered in all her juices and white mucus as she pushed him all the way in again, she let go of his feet and moved her hand away keeping her lips spread to show Karry that this man was deep inside her dirty cunt, she moved her hand down and placed a finger on his feet and gave him a push, she slid her finger all the way inside her pushing Will deep inside her pussy, she slowly pulled her finger out and let her hairy flaps shut trapping him deep inside her, she leaned forward and wiped her wet finger across Karry’s face before climbing off the table and standing next to him,
“Get undressed Paula and show Karry where his step daughters husband is” Beth said looking at Paula.
Paula quickly got undressed and so did Tina, Paula climbed up on the table and spread her legs in front of Karry, Tina sat on a chair feeling Dan inside her arse while she slipped her fingers inside her pussy to grab hold of Sean, she pulled him out and started rubbing him over her clit while she watched Paula on the table,
“Hi I’m Paula, your wife use to be married to my dad” she said as she to slipped her fingers inside her dirty hairy pussy, Karry’s eyes opened wide as if to respond to what she just said.
Karry knew he had seen her before, his wife had shown him pictures of her, he was feeling very uneasy, he knew that both his wife and his step daughter were very nasty to this woman sitting naked in front of him, he was scared, almost pissing himself, if he could move he would run, but he couldn’t move a muscle, these women had drugged him and now they could do anything they wanted with him, he just watched a man being shoved inside another woman’s vagina, he was married with two kids and she didn’t care, she just used him like a dildo,
“Your probably wondering why your here” Paula asked snapping Karry out of his thoughts, he could see her messy hairy ebony pussy in front of him, she was pulling something out of it,
“Tyneka and Alicia were very nasty to me” Paula started to explain looking at Karry watching his eyes glued to her pussy, he wanted to know what she had in there, or more to the fact who.
Paula held the object up in front of Karry, even though it was covered in all her juices and mucus he could still tell that it was another tiny man,
“This is the guy you were looking for” she said giggling,
“Your precious step daughters husband is now my dildo” she continued,
“Your probably wondering what we want from you” he heard Beth say, he moved his eyes to the side but couldn’t see where the voice was coming from, he looked back at Paula and could see Daryl wriggling around in her fingers held up in front of him upside down by his feet, Paula lowered him back down and started rubbing him over her clit and between her wet hairy lips holding her lips open so he had a good view of her pink flesh in between her chocolate lips,
“You could be shrunk to and used as Paula’s dildo like Daryl here or she could use you as a butt plug” Beth said as Paula leaned back running Daryl’s head down over her dirty arse hole, her arse was so slimy and Daryl was well lubricated that she could easily slip his head into her arse, she pulled it back out with a little pop and returned it back into her arse letting out a slight moan, she continued this as Beth continued to talk,
“We’re going to use you in a way you’ve never been used before, we’re going to take a few pictures of our fun together” Beth said moving around in front of him so he could see her, but his eyes were glued on Paula’s arse watching her use Daryl’s head to pleasure her dirty arse hole,
“We need something from you Karry, it’s not much just a signature, but if we don’t get it you may just end up like Daryl here pleasuring Paula’s arse hole” Beth explained, Karry looked at Beth as if to agree and looked back at Paula’s arse to only see Daryl’s feet sticking out, she had pushed him in all the way in the split second he had looked away, it would only take a split second to make him disappear if that’s what these women wanted, he was willing to do anything they wanted as long as he didn’t have to endure what Daryl was going through, I wonder if he can breath in there he thought as he watched Paula place a finger on Daryl’s feet and giving them a slight push to make him totally disappear, she pulled her finger away and he watched her arse hole close over, his step daughters husband was gone.
Chapter 63 by Scruba76
Paula moved forward on the table and lifted her feet and sat them either side of Karry on the back of his chair, Beth grabbed the back of his head and pushed it forwards between Paula’s legs, his face coming closer to her disgusting smelling pussy, Paula reached down and pulled Tina’s dirty panties out of his mouth and fitted them over his head,
“What are you doing” he asked as Paula took over from Beth and grabbed the back of his head with both hands and forced his face into her wet juicy smelly hairy pussy,
“Your going to make me cum with your tongue Karry” Paula purred as she felt his nose touch her clit, Daryl was fighting like mad deep inside her arse and she knew it wouldn’t take much to make her cum.
Karry didn’t need much convincing, if he wanted to get out of this without being turned into a dildo he thought he’d better comply and really he had no choice, he couldn’t move, he slid his tongue deep inside Paula’s rank cunt and lapped at all her juices, she held his face hard against her pussy rocking on the table smearing her juices and mucus all over his face as he worked his tongue inside her.
Beth grabbed her phone and took some pictures before turning to look at Tina, Tina was still sitting on the chair fucking herself with Sean watching Paula abuse Karry’s face, Paula started moaning loud as she bucked on Karry’s face, she tilted her head back and forced his face harder into her pelvis as her body started to convulse,
“Oh fuck eat my cum cunt” she moaned as her huge body shuddered on the table,
“Oh god yes” moaned Tina as Beth watched both women cum at the same time.
Paula let go of Karry’s head and pushed him back into his chair with some force, she took her feet off his chair and planted them on his face,
“Kiss my feet” she demanded and he complied kissing the souls of her dirty smelly feet,
“Lick them” she said and instantly felt his tongue running up the souls of her feet,
“Mmmmm that feels good” she said looking at Beth who was still taking photos,
“Want one of him sucking my toes” she asked, Beth just smiled and nodded, Paula moved her feet off his face and placed one back on his chair the other she held in front of his face,
“Open your mouth” she demanded and as soon as Karry’s mouth opened she jammed her toes in,
“Now suck” she said as she gropped at her huge breasts,
“How’s that” she asked looking at Beth,
“Good, but we need more” Beth replied with a cheeky sinister grin.
All the women had a hand in stripping Karry naked, he couldn’t argue with them, he was to scared to, they left him sitting in his chair,
“Who wants to go first” Beth asked,
“Tina can” Paula said looking at Karry’s flaccid cock,
“He’s not very big” Tina said and they all started laughing,
“Your going to have to make him hard” Beth said still laughing, Tina got down on her knees between Karry’s legs and grabbed hold of his cock and started to run her tongue up and down his shaft, Beth was concentrating on taking photos and Paula was watching Tina work his cock with her tongue and none of them noticed he was starting to move, but not the way Karry wanted, he started leaning to one side,
“Hey” he yelled out as all three women looked up at him and watched him fall off the chair onto the floor with a thud, they all started laughing at him laying on the floor,
“What the” he started to yell but stopped himself thinking about the tiny man inside Paula’s dirty arse,
“Oooopsy” Beth said laughing as they helped him back on the chair, Tina grabbed his cock again and swallowed it deep inside her mouth, sliding her lips up and down his cock as she started to feel him grow hard.
Beth continued to take photos as Tina stood up and straddled Karry’s lap, she reached down between her legs and guided his hard cock into her sopping pussy,
“This is going to be the fuck of your life” she said as she slid down his cock to sit on his lap, he moaned slightly feeling her pussy wrapped around his cock,
“Mmmmm that feels good doesn’t it” she moaned as she grabbed his head and forced his face between her huge sweat tits, she started bouncing up and down on his lap feeling his cock slide Sean deeper inside her,
“Oh god I wanna make you cum inside me” she moaned, they could hear his muffled moans between Tina’s tits, Beth started taking a video,
“Pull his head back and ask him if he’s enjoying himself” Beth said facing the camera of his face, Tina grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face out from between her tits still sliding her pussy up and down his cock, he was moaning and his eyes were rolled back in his head,
“Is this the best fuck you’ve ever had” Tina asked as she moaned herself,
“Oh fuck yes, god your vagina feels so good” he panted,
“Your going to make me cum” he moaned as Tina started to ride him hard,
“Already” she asked sounding disappointed and then she felt him explode inside her, he moaned loudly as he sprayed the inside of her pussy with his hot cum,
“Oh fuck that feels good” he moaned as the last spurt of cum ejaculated deep inside Tina’s cunt,
“Mmmmm thanks for that” Tina said as she slid her pussy off his cock and found a chair to settle down on and finish herself off,
“Fucking premature ejaculators” she snapped as she started to rub her clit feeling Sean thrashing around inside her cum filled pussy, she could also feel Dan wriggling inside her arse, she gave a slight push and felt his feet slide out of her arse, she reached down and grabbed his feet and slowly started to slide him in and out of her arse while she continued to rub her clit, Beth and Paula were both giggling at her as she tried to get herself off.
Chapter 64 by Scruba76
Beth and Paula decided to give Karry a rest before they had their fun with him, Beth took Tina’s knickers off his head and shoved them back in his mouth and the two of them got dressed and headed out for a coffee and something to eat, leaving Tina to tend to herself.
Beth and Paula chatted as they ate, enjoying their coffee, talking about how they will make Karry sign all his hotels over to Paula,
“We have a few good photos, but we need more” Beth said sounding a little concerned,
“What would you say if we bought a strap-on and used that on him” Paula said smiling,
“I would say that we could get some really good pics with that” Beth replied with a laugh,
“Let’s go shopping then” Paula said as she finished her coffee,
“We should go back to my place to freshen up a bit” Beth said as she sat her empty cup on the table, Paula agreed and they both got up and left the cafe.
As they walked into Beth’s place three women were sitting at the table drinking coffee and chatting,
“Oh hi Beth” Kellie said, Beth looked at them and gave them a smile,
“Hi girls” Beth replied,
“Looks like you two have had a big night” Racheal said with a huge smile,
“You could say that” Paula replied as Beth looked at the third woman and gave her a smile,
“Tracey isn’t it, your husband dropped me home the other day” Beth asked,
“Don’t talk to me about that arsehole, I haven’t seen or heard from him in a couple of days” Tracey snapped,
“Maybe you should get one of these butt plugs that Beth gave me” Racheal said with a laugh,
“Why would I need a butt plug” Tracey asked looking annoyed,
“Well I haven’t thought of Sean since I shoved this thing up my arse, it’s fucking amazing” Racheal said smiling,
“Haven’t you taken it out yet” Beth asked,
“No she hasn’t” Kellie said with a tone of anger in her voice,
“It’s feels to good to take out” Racheal replied,
“Were just gunna freshen up and were out of here again” Beth said motioning Paula towards her room, the three women gave them a nod and continued chatting amongst themselves.
“Please tell me who her butt plug is” Paula asked with a giggle once they were in Beth’s room, Beth started laughing,
“Well her butt plug is Tracey’s husband, Kellie’s husband is my butt plug, her new boyfriend is Tina’s butt plug and Racheal’s fiancée is Tina’s dildo” Beth explained, they both laughed as Beth headed to the bathroom to have a shower.
Beth cleaned herself up, she even took Steve out of her arse and gave him a wash, she could feel Will the nice hot police officer wriggling around inside her pussy,
“Yes I know you’d love to get out to but your staying right where you are” she said making out she was talking to Will, once Steve was all nice and clean she crouched down and spread her hairy arse cheek with one hand and ran Steve’s head over her puckered arse hole, it opened up and took his head with ease,
“Back home you go” she said as she returned him back where he just came from, she left his feet out of her arse and stood up, she loved the feeling of him in there as she turned the shower off and hopped out to dry herself, Paula had a shower, but she wasn’t letting Daryl out of her arse, she couldn’t get enough of feeling him wriggle around deep inside her bowel, if she was ever to take him out it would only be to replace him with Karry, she was addicted to the feeling, not just from the pleasure the tiny man was giving her but from the power she felt having a full grown man deep inside her arse.
After Beth and Paula had showered and got dressed they headed back out, laughing at the three women sitting at the table chatting once they got in the car,
“I can’t believe Racheal has Tracey’s husband in her arse and neither of them has any idea” Paula said as they continued to laugh, they drove until they found a sex shop, once inside Beth picked out a strap-on that had a reasonable sized dildo attached to it,
“Hmmmm I think he can take a bigger one” Paula said with an evil grin, they continued to look until Paula found one with a dildo the size of Daryl’s cock on it,
“Look its detachable to so we might be able to fit someone’s feet in here” Paula said waving it around in front of Beth,
“Oh that’s perfect” she replied,
“We could fuck each other with our toys” Paula said, Beth loved the idea of that, they bought the strap-on and headed back to the hotel after stopping to grab some food for Tina.
When they arrived back Tina was fast asleep on the bed, Karry was still sitting in the chair with Tina’s soiled panties in his mouth, both women got undressed and picked Karry up and helped him onto the bed, Tina was laying with her face down so Beth decided to spread her huge arse cheeks and Paula buried his head between them, forcing his face into her sweaty slimy smelly arse hole, Beth grabbed her phone and took a few pictures as they both giggled, Beth gently woke Tina,
“Hey you wakey wakey you have something stuck in your butt” Beth said, as Tina opened her eyes, she looked back to see Karry’s head buried in between her huge cheeks, then she let out a horrendous fart, her cheeks wobbled around Karry’s head, he was horrified as the wet hot air struck him in the face, the smell invaded his senses, he could hear laughter but he couldn’t move, he so badly wanted to get up and run away from these women but he was powerless, the smell of her fart almost made him pass out, Tina looked at her friends blushing,
“Oooops” she said as they continued to laugh.
Chapter 65 by Scruba76
“We need your help” Beth said to Tina as she let another smaller fart slip out,
“What do you need” Tina asked shaking her rump allowing Karry’s face to slide over her oily arse,
“We need you to take some photos” Beth said as Paula pulled Karry’s head out from between Tina’s arse cheeks,
“Oh my god I’d love to” she replied crawling off the bed, Beth climbed on the bed and laid on her back spreading her legs in front of Karry and Paula lowered his face into her hairy snatch,
“I can take it from here” Beth said grabbing his head and removing Tina’s knickers from his mouth,
“Please tell me what is going on” Karry said before Beth forced his face into her pussy,
“We’re gunna have some more fun with you Karry and take some more incriminating pictures to blackmail you some more” Beth said as she rubbed his face into her pussy,
“I want you to eat me Karry” she added and instantly his tongue slid between her hairy lips as if he were her slave.
Paula set up the strap-on as Tina took some pics of Beth and Karry, she removed the large dildo and crouched down and slid her fingers into her arse to grab Daryl’s feet, slowly pulling him out enjoying the sensations he was giving her, she stood up and strapped his feet into the belt around her waist looking down at her handy work as he stuck out from her crotch like a huge cock,
“Mmmmm don’t know who’s going to enjoy this more, I think I will for sure” she said smiling down at him.
She climbed onto the bed behind Karry and grabbed his hips pulling him up onto his knees giving her a good view of his arse, Tina looked at the contraption around Paula’s waist and started to laugh,
“Are you really going to use him like that” she asked,
“Oh fuck yes, Daryl here is going to break him in for me and then I’ll swap him out for the big toy” Paula said spitting on Karry’s arse hole and rubbing it into his arse for a bit of lubrication, she positioned Daryl’s head on Karry’s sphincter and she could hear Daryl yelling abuse to her as she smiled down at him,
“Your about to get to know your father in law very well” she said as she started to insert his head into Karry’s arse, she loved watching his head slide into his arse, she pictured him sliding into her own arse as she pushed him up to his shoulders, Karry moaned into Beth’s cunt as she held his face hard against it, he couldn’t do anything to stop these women, he was absolutely powerless.
Paula gripped Karry’s hips hard and pushed Daryl past his shoulders and started to slide him in with ease, Karry was taking him into his arse,
“Does that feel good” Beth asked lifting his head out of her pussy so he could respond,
“Oh god yes” he said as he felt Paula slide the toy deeper into his arse, his cock grew harder then it have ever done before,
“Ok fuck, it feels amazing” he panted as Paula’s thighs touched his, she started to pump Daryl in and out of Karry’s arse slowly to start with, she would up the tempo very soon,
“Tell him” Paula said grinning at Beth,
“Tell me what” Karry asked wanting to grab hold of his cock and start wanking it,
“That the toy up your arse that feels amazing is your step daughters husband” Beth said laughing and before he could object Beth shoved his face back into her hairy vagina,
“Make me cum Karry” she demanded feeling his tongue snake it’s way inside her.
Paula gripped Karry’s hips hard and thrust Daryl in and out of his tight arse, making his face rub hard up and down on Beth’s pussy,
“Oh he’s gunna make me cum” Beth moaned as Tina continued to take photos of the three of them,
“Oh god video this” Beth moaned as her orgasm hit and her cum squirted out all over his face, she held his face firmly against her pussy as she moaned in pleasure as Paula thrust hard into his arse,
“Oh god I want his cock” Beth moaned pushing his face out of her pussy, Paula stopped fucking his arse and slowly slid Daryl out, she climbed off the bed and detached Daryl from the belt, she picked up the large dildo and walked to the chair Karry was sitting in, she lowered her arse to it and reached back with Daryl and slid his head into her arse and slowly sat down, feeling Daryl slide back into her arse up to his ankles, she attached the large toy to the belt,
“Okay I’m ready” she said as Tina and Beth lifted Karry off the bed and walked him over to Paula, with his back towards Paula they lowered him slowly each grabbing one of his arse cheeks to spread them wide as Paula guided the toy into the right spot,
“Yep lower him down” Paula said as she watched the head of the giant dildo enter his arse,
“Oh fuck that’s to big” he moaned in objection, as they pushed him down onto the toy,
“Oh fuck it hurts” he yelled as the toy slid all the way into his arse, his cock had sprung to life, it looked so hard and Beth couldn’t wait any longer, she straddled his lap facing him grabbed his hard cock and guided it into her wet waiting pussy, it was so hungry.
Chapter 66 by Scruba76
Beth slid it deep inside her, pushing poor Will deep into her vaginal canal, she rested on his lap holding him down on the toy in Paula’s lap, she grabbed his head and buried his face between her huge breasts as she started to bounce up and down on his rock hard cock,
“Oh god Karry you feel so good inside me, I want you to cum in me” she moaned as she rode him hard, while Tina videoed the whole thing, he moaned loudly into Beth’s huge breasts,
“Do you want to suck my nipples” she moaned pulling his head back,
“Oh god yes” he moaned looking up at her with lust in his eyes, she moved his head to one of her breasts and shoved her nipple in his mouth, he sucked on it hard making her moan louder as she used his cock to pleasure herself,
“Your fucking enjoying this arn’t you” Paula asked as the two of them bounced up and down on her lap, Beth pulled his head back so he could answer her,
“Oh fuck yes” he moaned as Tina captured his facial expressions on the camera, Beth forced his face onto her other breast stuffing his mouth with her other nipple as he sucked on it greedily, then he released her nipple from his lip grip and started to moan loudly on her erect nipple as she felt him erupt deep inside her,
“Oh god yes cum in me Karry” she moaned as she grabbed his head and put her lips next to his ear,
“Your cumming all over that nice young police officer” she whispered before forcing his face back between her large sweaty breasts as he moaned again even louder as he pumped another large load of his cum into her pussy, he was so aroused by the idea of filling her cunt with his cum with a tiny man deep inside her, he blew again as his moans died down, she pulled his head out of her breasts and looked at him,
“You fucking enjoyed that didn’t you” she asked,
“Oh fuck yes” he panted getting his breath back,
“You know all of this is on camera and we’re going to make you do exactly what we want, is that clear” she said in a demanding tone,
“I’ll do anything you want as long as you don’t shrink me” he begged,
“That’s what I like to hear” Paula said waiting for Beth to hop off him so she could get the man off her lap.
Beth gently stood up allowing Karry’s cock to slowly slide out of her cum filled pussy, it popped out and slapped down onto his leg, smothered in all Beth’s juices and his cum, Tina put the phone down to help Beth lift Karry off Paula’s lap, as they slowly started to lift him he moaned as the large toy started to slide out of his arse,
“Wait” Paula said, the two women held Karry up as Paula reached down and detached the toy from the belt, she placed her hand on the end of the dildo and pushed,
“Thought I’d give you guys a hand” she said feeling the toy slide back into his arse.
Beth and Tina carried him to the bed turned him around and threw him up onto the bed, he landed with a thud on his back,
“Can I make him hard again” Tina asked handing Beth her phone,
“Yes but it’s my turn once he’s hard again” Paula said uncoupling the belt around her waist and standing up to walk over to where they were, she dropped the belt on the floor and both Tina and Paula climbed onto the bed with Karry.
Tina started stroking his cock as she bent over to take him in her mouth, Karry moaned as she sucked and licked the head of his cock, Paula spread his legs and placed her hand on the end of the dildo and slowly started to push it in further, Beth started videoing the three, she pulled the chair over and sat down with the phone facing them,
“Your going to take all of this dildo Karry” Paula said as she inched it in further,
“You got off on cumming all over that cop in Beth’s pussy didn’t you” Paula asked hoping he’d start to get hard,
“Yes” he moaned as he started to grow hard feeling Tina’s lips sliding up and down his cock, not again he thought, he could also feel the dildo sliding deeper inside his arse,
“Will you enjoy cumming all over your step daughters husband” she asked looking at him with a huge smile,
“You’ll let me do that” he asked sounding a bit turned on,
“Yes I would, would you enjoy it” she asked again,
“Fuck yes” he moaned as he grew even harder inside Tina’s mouth,
“He’s getting hard from the thought of it” Tina said slurping on his cock,
“Mmmm good” Paula said as she pushed the end of the dildo past his anus, she took her fingers off it and watched his arse close over and the dildo disappear,
“You just took that whole length in your arse you dirty slut, now I’m going to take your whole length in my arse” Paula said as Tina quickly moved out the way so Paula could shuffle up and straddle Karry’s waist, she spread her huge arse cheeks and Tina held his cock up, Paula lowered herself until she felt the head of his cock slide into her arse,
“Oh god I want you to shove your son in law deep inside my arse” she moaned as she started to slide her arse down over his hard cock, Karry could feel Daryl’s feet on the head of his cock pushing him deeper inside Paula, he felt his cock straining as it grew harder from the thought.
Chapter 67 by Scruba76
Karry moaned enjoying the sensations Paula’s tight arse was giving him,
“Oh god your arse feels amazing, slide it all the way down” he moaned wanting to grab her hips and just force her down, he was really enjoying it all, he so badly wanted to cum in Paula’s arse all over his son in law, he never really liked him anyway, even if he could move he would still let these women do anything they wanted with him, he was so turned on,
“Does my arse feel better then your wife’s cunt” Paula asked as she took his entire length deep inside her,
“Oh god yes” he moaned feeling her fat cheeks rest on his legs, he was as deep as he could go,
“Tell me what you want and I’ll give it to you as long as you promise to keep me prisoner and do as you please with me” he moaned hypnotised by his lust,
“We want you to sign everything you own over to me” Paula said as she started to slide her tight arse up and down on his hard cock.
“It’s all yours” he moaned as he watched her bounce up and down on his cock,
“I want you to fill my arse with your hot cum” she moaned leaning forward and placing her hands on his chest,
“Once you cum your all mine, you belong to me and you will do everything I want you to do, I will enslave you and make you pleasure me every single day” she moaned feeling his cock grow harder, Karry loved the idea of being her slave and his orgasm was building fast,
“Your going to make me cum my mistress” he moaned looking into her beautiful brown eyes, Paula leaned back and reached down to rub her clit,
“Me to my slave, let’s cum together” she moaned as she slid some fingers into her sopping pussy,
“Cum all over Daryl and I’ll cum all over you” she continued as he watched her grope her huge black breasts with her other hand, she could feel her orgasm approaching fast, she was going to take everything from her step mother and step sister, all their money, their hotels and her step mothers husband, it was all going to be hers she thought as her pussy tightened around her fingers, she rubbed her clit with her thumb as she felt her arse constrict around Karry’s hard cock, she moaned loudly as it hit, her body jerking as she heard him moan loud as well, then she felt him explode in her arse, her orgasm raced through her body from her head to her toes, her pussy leaking out all over his body as the pleasure invaded her pussy and arse, she slid up his cock milking it with her clenched arse hole as she felt him blow another load inside her, she slid back down leaning forward placing her hands on his chest looking at him as they both continued to cum,
“Daryl is swimming in your cum deep inside my arse and your all fucking mine” she moaned as his cock throbbed and ejaculated again,
“Fuck this is amazing” he moaned as she rocked on his waist letting her cum leak from her vagina all over his stomach,
“Tell me your mine, tell me you will do everything I want you to do” she moaned as her orgasm started to subside,
“I’m all yours My Mistress, I am your slave do with me as you please” he said as he felt his cock go limp in her arse, Paula looked at Beth and smiled,
“Did you get that” she asked,
“Oh I got everything” Beth said grinning at her,
“Good, don’t stop recording, he’s still got a job to do” Paula replied as she started to lift her arse off his cock, she let it slide out and it flopped down on his leg covered in all her arse juices and his cum, she climbed off of him shuffled forward and turned around and threw her leg over his chest straddling him again, she reached back and grabbed her arse cheeks and spread them giving him a good view of her arse hole leaking his cum out of it,
“Daryl is in there in all your cum, does that turn you on” she asked,
“Oh god yes” he said watching his cum drop onto his chest,
“You can help him out and lick my arse hole clean” she said shuffling back to sit on his face, her huge cheeks swallowed his face as she felt his tongue slide deep into her arse,
“Mmmmm good slave, lick all your cum out of my arse” she moaned as globs of his own cum filled his mouth, he slid his tongue as deep as he could into her arse as she gently rocked on his face smothering him with all her slimy oily juices and his cum.
Once Paula was satisfied she hopped off his face and laid down exhausted, Beth finished videoing and put her phone down, she climbed up on the bed and straddled Karry’s face,
“You can lick your mess out of my pussy too” she said lowering her hairy cum filled pussy over his mouth, Karry didn’t hesitate, he slid his tongue between her juicy cum covered lips and cleaned all his cum off her hairy lips, Beth rocked on his face smearing her juices and cum all over his face, she could feel his tongue slide up into her cum filled pussy as she reached down and grabbed his hair forcing his face into her hairy messy cunt as she grind it against his face,
“Mmmmm your a good cum bucket” she moaned enjoying his tongue inside her, Paula laughed as she watched Beth use his face to pleasure herself.
Once Beth was satisfied she climbed off and Tina was waiting in line for her turn to be licked clean, once all three women were satisfied Beth took a tie from one of the robes supplied and wrapped it around Karry’s wrists, tying them together tight, they sandwiched him between their fat bodies as they all lay on the bed to get some rest.
Chapter 68 by Scruba76
Beth woke to find the rest still fast asleep, today was the day they had to get Karry to write up all the legal papers and get him to sign all his assets over to Paula, she was quite confident that he would comply but she’d be lying if she said she wasn’t worried at all, she gently crawled out of the bed as to not wake the others and headed into the bathroom.
She sat down on the toilet and reached down between her legs to feel Steve’s feet, she slowly pulled him out and held him upside down between her legs as she relieved her bowels and her bladder, holding him in the hot yellow stream of piss flowing out of her pussy, once she was done she gave him a shake and threw him into the shower base as she stood up and flushed the toilet.
Turning the taps on and waiting for the water to reach the right temperature she watched as Steve picked himself up and just stood there being pummeled by the large droplets of water, he didn’t run, he didn’t hurl abuse he just stood there waiting for her, she smiled knowing he was completely hers.
She stepped into the shower and let the warm water cascade over her huge body, she placed her foot gently on Steve knocking him to the ground again as she gently rubbed her foot over his ripped little body, she reached down between her legs and started to rub her hairy pussy, she slipped her fingers inside to grab Will’s feet and pulled him out, she held him up to allow the water to wash his tiny body,
“Do you love your wife very much” Beth asked holding him in front of her face,
“Yes I do, she’s the love of my life and she loves me just as much” he yelled making sure she could hear him, she slid her other hand back down between her legs to continue to rub her wet pussy,
“Do you think your wife would mind me using you as my dildo” she asked as she continued to rub her foot over Steve,
“She would hate you using me as your dildo” he yelled, she moved him down between her legs, spread her hairy lips with her fingers and shoved him head first back into her pussy, she fucked herself with him for a bit before she pulled him out and brought him back up to her face,
“Mmmmm I love the idea of her hating it, it makes it so much more enjoyable” she said smiling at him,
“Please could you just make me big again and let me go so I can go home to my wife and kids, they will be missing me so much” he begged hoping if he sounded sincere enough she might let him go,
“Oh god that’s hot, how do you think your family would feel if I shoved you in my dirty arse” she asked,
“Oh no, they would be disgusted with you” he yelled,
“Do you think they would hate me” she asked,
“Yes they would” he yelled at her, she smiled at him before crouching down putting her full weight on Steve, she reached around and grabbed one of her arse cheeks and spread it wide bringing Will down between her arse and shoving his head into her arse hole, pushing him in all the way, she kept hold of his feet and started fucking her arse with her new toy as she let go of her arse cheek and started rubbing her clit,
“Mmmmm the thought of your wife hating me for using you to fuck my arse turns me on so much and just makes me want to use you as my arse toy even more” she said as she continued to fuck her arse with his tiny body.
Beth brought herself to an orgasm rubbing her clit and fucking her arse with Will, she pushed him all the way into her arse and lifted her foot to grab Steve after her orgasm had passed, she rubbed Steve between her hairy lips before inserting him all the way into her pussy, she stood up and gave herself a quick wash before turning the water off and stepping out to dry herself.
She walked out of the bathroom to find Paula riding Karry’s cock and Tina riding his face, they had untied him and his hands were groping Tina’s huge arse cheeks,
“Haven’t you guys had enough” Beth said laughing
“He woke us up and wanted more” Paula said with a huge grin,
“Oh I bet he did” Beth replied putting on some clothes,
“Well when your all done have a shower, we need him to do some work with you” Beth said watching Paula bounce up and down on Karry’s cock,
“What are you going to do” Paula moaned as she caressed her huge breasts,
“I’m just going out for a coffee, I’ll be back soon” Beth replied turning the door handle and opening the door.
Once she stepped outside she was met by a beautiful woman in a police uniform,
“Oh hello” Beth said a bit stunned,
“Hi my name is Kate Portman, I’m here to ask you a few questions about my husband” she said,
“Oh what makes you think I know anything” Beth asked,
“Well this was the last address he was sent to with the establishments owner and he’s missing too” she said,
“Oh Karry’s not missing, he’s inside with a couple of my friends” Beth replied,
“Oh am I able to speak to him” she asked looking hopeful,
“Probably not the best time” Beth said with a grin,
“Oh why’s that” Kate asked, Beth couched her over to the door with her finger and quietly opened it a little to allow Kate a view of what was happening on the bed, Kate stepped back in shock at what she saw as Beth quietly shut the door,
“Oh” Kate said looking embarrassed,
“But we can go have a coffee and talk if you like” Beth said as she started down the hallway with Kate following her soon after.
Chapter 69 by Scruba76
Both women sat down with their coffees, Kate looked at Beth and Beth could see grief in her eyes, this woman was really hurting, Beth started to feel sorry for her, but then she felt Will move in her arse and he felt so good and any guilt Beth had felt was washed away with the pleasure this woman’s husband was giving her from deep inside her arse.
“So what would you like to know” Beth asked trying to look concerned as Kate’s husband wriggled around in her colon,
“Look I’m not suppose to be here, they have a couple of detectives on Will’s case, I just came here to see where he was last, to see who he was with, hoping that he wasn’t having an affair on me, she said trying not to cry,
“Oh, um Will is an extremely handsome man, but I’m sure he’s not having an affair, Beth said,
“Well I know myself and my friends aren’t having an affair with him” Beth continued,
“But look at you Kate, Kate isn’t it” Beth asked and Kate nodded,
“Your absolutely beautiful, why would your husband even consider cheating on you, he seemed like a genuinely faithful man” Beth said, Kate burst into tears,
“He is an amazing man, he’s a perfect father and the most kindest loving husband a woman could have, not once had I ever thought he would cheat on me” Kate said sniffing as her tears rolled down her cheeks,
“So why are you questioning him now” Beth asked,
“Well I thought he might’ve found out” Kate sniffled wiping her tears,
Found out what” Beth asked curiously,
“That I’ve been having an affair with half the guys on the police force” she said, Beth’s eyes widened, this woman is a bitch, she doesn’t deserve her husband, Beth thought and Will must’ve heard the conversation they were having, Beth felt him start to really move around, sending the most amazing pleasure through her whole body,
“Why are you telling me this” Beth asked
“Because you don’t know what you have until it’s gone, I’d take it all back just to have him back, but I feel like it’s to late for that” she explained bursting into tears again,
“I wish I could help you” Beth said sounding sympathetic and reaching across the table to place her hand on top of Kate’s, Will was giving her the most amazing pleasure as he wriggled around deep inside her arse,
“You and your friends were the last known to see him, can you tell me how he looked” she asked,
“Well to be honest he looked hot, I’m sorry to say but you had a really good thing and to be honest I hope he’s found someone to treat him right” Beth said as she finished her coffee and went to stand,
“Wait where are you going” Kate asked,
“Look I don’t want to be rude, but I have things to do, I haven’t seen your husband since he left our apartment yesterday, so I’m going to leave you here thinking about how you fucked up your life” she said as she stood up and left.
Beth returned to the room to find Paula sitting at the table with Karry on his knees kissing her feet,
“Well at least you’ve showered and your both dressed” Beth said smiling at Paula,
“Where’s Tina” she asked not seeing her in the room,
“She went home to play with her toys” Paula replied as she lifted her foot and planted it on Karry’s face,
“Ok we’ve got some work to do” Beth said gesturing Paula to hurry up.
The three of them left the building and Karry had them driven to his solicitors in his limo,
“This will be yours” Beth whispered in Paula’s ear, Paula giggled as they entered the exquisite building, Karry escorted them into his solicitors office and they all sat down, his solicitor was a gorgeous woman, she looked extremely sophisticated, she looked like she could be a real nasty bitch if she wanted to be.
“Good Morning Karry, how can I be of service today” his solicitor asked,
“Well firstly this is Paula and Beth, ladies this is Jessica my solicitor” Karry said,
“Pleased to meet you both” she said before turning back to look at Karry,
“Now what’s this about” she asked,
“Well I’d like you to draw up some papers for us to sign” Karry replied,
“Yep I can do that, what’s it for” she asked,
“Karry wants to sign everything he owns over to Paula here” Beth said holding her hand out to Paula, Jessica was a bit thrown off and looked confused,
“Is she being serious” Jessica asked with a worried tone,
“Yes she is” Karry replied with a smile,
“I’m very curious to ask why” she said almost burning a hole in Karry’s face with her glare,
“Because I want Paula to have it all, she’s my long lost daughter and she deserves it” Karry said lying through his teeth,
“Have you spoken to Alicia about this” Jessica asked,
“No I haven’t and I’m not going to, this is my empire and I want to give it all to Paula” Karry said,
Jessica gave a nod and started typing at her computer and within half an hour both Karry and Paula had signed.
Everything that Karry owned was now Paula’s, with big smiles they all left, thanking Jessica on the way out.
Chapter 70 by Scruba76
All three returned to the hotel in the limo, Karry explained to the driver that Paula now owned everything that he had owned and the driver would now be her driver, Paula loved hearing that,
“God my very own limo” she said as they pulled up out the front of the hotel,
“So what does Paula need to do to keep the business running” Beth asked,
“Nothing at all, everything is taken care of, she just reaps the rewards” he explained, both women smiled, Beth had done it, Paula now owned all of it, she had now taken everything from her step mother and her step sister, there was just one more thing to do Beth thought as they made their way up to their room.
Karry ordered a couple of dear bottles of champagne and had them delivered to the room, once he was off the phone Paula instructed him to strip and lay on the bed,
“You can have the honours” Paula said smiling at Beth,
“Really why” Beth asked,
“If it wasn’t for you none of this would have happened, I owe you everything, you have helped me with so much and not once have you taken anything for yourself” Paula said giving Beth a hug, Beth started to get undressed and climbed up on the bed,
“How bout we do this together” Beth said turning to look at Paula,
“What did you have in mind” Paula asked,
“I’ll take his face, you take his waist” she said with a laugh,
“Sounds good to me” Paula said starting to remove her clothing.
Beth shuffled up and straddled Karry’s head, the excitement of taking everything from this man had made Beth extremely wet, her pussy was dripping on Karry’s face as she watched Paula climb onto the bed, Paula straddled Karry’s waist and grabbed his hard cock and guided it between her hairy lips, Beth reached back and grabbed her arse cheeks and spread them wide lowering herself onto Karry’s face, she instantly felt his tongue slide into her throbbing snatch and moaned in unison with Paula as she took his whole length into her wet pussy.
Both women fucked Karry hard, Beth grinding her hairy wet cunt on his face while Paula rode his hard cock,
“I want you to cum in me” Paula moaned as she leaned forward to give Beth a kiss, not knowing if Karry could even hear her under Beth’s big beautiful arse, all of a sudden they felt him jerk and Paula felt him fill her pussy with his cum,
“He must have heard me”
Paula said giggling,
“We should have a drink to celebrate your new worth” Beth suggested,
“Oh sounds good to me” Paula said as she climbed off Karry letting his limp cock slap down onto his stomach, Beth leaned forward and grabbed his cock guiding it into her mouth and wrapping her lips around it sucking on it and rubbing her tongue up and down it as she felt Karry’s tongue probe deep inside her pussy,
“Lick my arse” she murmured with his cock still in her mouth, she felt his tongue slide up between her huge arse cheeks and over her arse hole, she moaned as she continued to suck Paula’s juices off his cock, she could feel it starting to grow in her mouth.
Karry moaned into Beth’s arse as she continued to suck his cock, he was sliding his tongue deep inside her dirty slimy arse, she lifted her head to speak,
“Would you like your cock where your tongue is” she asked, he just nodded his head in between her sweaty arse cheeks, Beth climbed off his face and shuffled down his body, she reached back and spread her cheeks, Karry grabbed hold of his cock and guided towards her arse, she lowered herself and felt his cock slide into her greasy arse hole,
“Mmmmm that feels good, that nice young police officer is in there Karry” she moaned as she took his entire length into her arse, she felt his cock get even harder,
“You love the idea of fucking my arse with a helpless man inside don’t you” she asked as she started to bounce up and down on his cock,
“Fuck Yes” he moaned reaching forward grabbing at her huge hips, Paula walked over and handed Beth a glass of champagne,
“Here’s to us” Paula said holding her glass up to Beth’s and letting them clink,
“Did you pour Karry one” Beth asked after taking a sip,
“Yep” Paula replied,
“Grab three tablets out of my bag and give them to Karry, I want his dick to stay hard all night” Beth said with a grin.
Paula did as she was instructed and handed the glass and tablets to Karry, he sat up taking the tablets in one hand and the drink in the other,
“What are these for” he asked curiously,
“They are to keep your dick hard for hours, Paula and I want to use you all night” Beth explained giving Paula a wink, Karry didn’t hesitate, he threw the tablets in his mouth and took a sip of champagne,
“Cheers” he said and then he disappeared between Beth’s huge arse cheeks.
Beth sat up and Karry was no where to be seen,
“Looks like your big arse swallowed him” Paula said laughing, Beth grabbed her arse cheeks and spread them wide, Karry dropped out onto the bed, he was yelling and screaming abuse but the two women just laughed at him,
“We just took everything from you, actually no you gave it to us and now your going to go into my pussy that’s full of your cum” Paula said reaching over to pick him up as he started to run away, she attached him to the strap-on belt she held in her hand and handed it to Beth,
“Put that on and lay down, I wanna ride you hard” she said as Beth grabbed the belt and started fitting it, Paula climbed onto the bed and helped Beth lay back then she straddled her waist holding her hairy cum filled pussy just above Karry.
Chapter 71 by Scruba76
Karry looked up into the hole his cock had been not that long ago, it looked terrifying at his size and he could see his own cum leaking out as it got closer to his head, he could feel the heat radiating from it and it didn’t matter what he did at this moment nothing was going to stop him from entering her creamy cunt, he had been played and he was played so well, his dick and his fantasies had put him in this position and he had no one to blame but himself, he had given away everything and was now reduced to a sex toy, he felt so humiliated but at the same time he felt excitement, he wasn’t just Paula’s slave, he was now Paula’s fuck toy and she will do anything she wants to him.
Paula slowly lowered her pussy towards Karry letting his situation sink in before she let her cum filled pussy devour him whole, she felt his head touch her lips and she let out a little moan, Beth looked up at her seeing the power on her face,
“Fuck him, he’s all yours now” Beth said as she looked down to see his head disappear into her dirty matted bush, her lips opened up around his head and Beth could see his cum sliding down his tiny body.
Then Paula just dropped onto Beth taking Karry’s whole body deep inside her,
“Your mine now” she moaned as she started to bounce up and down on him, Beth reached forward to grab Paula’s hips to help her fuck her new toy hard,
“I want to cum all over him” she moaned as she reached down to rub her clit,
“Fucking do it, own him” Beth said as she watched her friend bounce on her waist.
Paula fucked him hard, the feeling of him sliding in and out of her pussy felt so much better then his cock and he was being smothered in his own cum, she rubbed her clit hard bringing her orgasm to its peak, she could feel it coming like a freight train,
“Oh fuck I’m gunna cum hard” she screamed as she bared down on Beth’s waist taking his whole body inside her while she flicked her clit hard, she started to jerk as Beth held her down, her moans would’ve been heard in the next room,she was so loud,
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as the ecstasy rushed through her veins, her pussy wrapping around it’s victim as her cum squeezed it’s way past him, she rocked hard on him keeping her orgasm going as she felt the next wave of pleasure flow through her body, she’d never felt so much pleasure or power, she was loving every bit of it, she rubbed her clit harder trying to bring on a third orgasm as she looked down at Beth’s beautiful face, moaning loud she had this woman laying beneath her to thank for the amazing pleasures she’d endured since they first met, she wanted to give her everything she now owned she thought just as her third orgasm rocked her body and made her spasm and jerk again, she could feel the sheets beneath her knees getting soaked in all her fluids, she was in heaven.
That night the two women continued to play with each other and their toys, they talked saying how they had all they had ever dreamed of and after that night Paula invited Beth to move in with her in one of the flash hotel rooms, they were waited upon every day, they didn’t need to lift a finger to do anything and didn’t need to work another day in their lives.
Beth and Paula kept in touch with Tina, they invited her to stay with them but she was happy where she was, she had another hot personal trainer and she would stay with the two women from time to time, they would have amazing nights together, the three of them would swap their toys with each other so they could feel a different toy in each of their holes, they loved the pleasure the men gave them.
Beth and Paula would seduce good looking men who were married to skinny bitches that were staying at the hotel who wanted nights of fun with big beautiful women, they were loving life, they would befriend other big beautiful women who would come and stay at the hotel, every now and then they would gift these women with a new toy, a shrunken married man that they had seduced just for a bit of fun and a laugh.
Beth felt like she had it all, she had everything she needed and wanted in life, she was so happy and it all started with one man, one tiny man that she fell in love with and had him stolen from her, so she learned to take what she wanted and she was no longer that door mat that she use to be, she was still in love with that tiny man and he pleasures her when ever she wanted him to, if one of the other women didn’t have him, if so she’d just use one of the guys that she had, her life was perfect.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7329