Caught Shrunk By Your Ex by Vexed
Summary:

You had a fool proof plan to avoid being purchased and misused after being shrunk by RedCo. However, it doesn't quite work out.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), BBW, Mature (40-49), Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Maternal, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5289 Read: 75583 Published: March 29 2018 Updated: March 31 2018
Story Notes:

A story from my DeviantArt (https://vexedstories.deviantart.com)

1. Caught And Punished by Vexed

2. Why Always Mexican Food? by Vexed

3. Rescued From Her Ass? by Vexed

4. Left In The Bathroom by Vexed

5. Thinking Back by Vexed

Caught And Punished by Vexed

Sure RedCo had shrunk you down to less than an inch tall and boxed you, but you had no concerns. Your girlfriend had figured out which box you'd be in and lined up outside the door to the store days in advance to ensure she could get you first. 

You'd not be your regular size but at least a stranger wouldn't purchase you. From the confines of your box, you heard people storming in the store and the sound of boxes being grasped off the shelves. Suddenly your box zoomed off the shelf and you felt yourself being carried away. 

Some time passed and you figured your girlfriend had took you home. You awaited her beautiful face as the lid was lifted from your prison. As your eyes adjusted to the light in the room, you spoke to her “hey bab…”, you stopped.

Fear came over you as the face above was not your girlfriend. “Hey baby!” the girl said back to you with an evil grin. You couldn't believe it, your crazy ex-girlfriend stood before you.

Your ex-girlfriend, Kelsie, was stunning. With her silky and long black hair, her goddess-like hourglass figure, her sizable perky breasts and an ass any woman would kill for. It was a shame that she was a lunatic.

She began speaking, “I know I'm not exactly who you expected, but I think we are gonna have a great time together”. Loosening your bonds in the box, Kelsie plucked you out of it. “Wow you're tiny, I'll barely even feel you when I put you inside me”.

Your eyes bulged out your head as she said this, you began clawing at her hand in hope to make her let go. “No no no NO” she screamed as you attacked her. “That is NAUGHTY!” she screamed again as she pondered on your punishment. Halting your feeble attack in fear, you had no idea what she was going to do.

Kelsie angrily pulled open a drawer and plucked something out of it, putting it in her pocket. “I think you need to learn to appreciate being with me now” Kelsie said as she left her room and entered the bathroom. Full of steam and clearly occupied, you noticed that Kelsie’s Mother was in the shower behind the curtain.

Kelsie's Mother was a much larger woman than Kelsie. Her hips were double Kelsie's and her ass could suffocate a fully grown man. If she did suffocate a man she'd barely notice. 

Unaware that Kelsie had entered, her Mother continued to clean herself. Kelsie approached the clothes that her Mother had laid out. Pulling out the item from her back pocket, Kelsie displayed it to you: super glue.

Placing the glue on the floor, she began to rustle through her Mother's clothing. Kelsie, with her free hand, plucked out her Mom's G-string and placed it down on the floor in front of her.

Being sure to be extra quiet she squeezed out the glue onto the G-string and firmly placed you against it. “Assuming you survive, I'm sure you'll be begging to stay with me after this” she whispered down to you. With that, Kelsie placed the panties back in her Mother's pile of clothing.

Satisfied with her handiwork, she snuck back out of the bathroom. You struggled to pull yourself away from the G-string but had no such luck. You peered over at the shower curtain as you heard the squeak of the tap turning off and the spray of the shower stop.

The shower curtain suddenly was thrown aside and you saw Kelsie's Mother appear in all her glistening glory. Realising that your doom was so much closer now, you hysterically tried to tear yourself away from the G-string. You screamed out in pain as you tried to escape but the glue kept your skin stuck to it firmly.

Panting and defeated, you awaited your fate. Kelsie's Mother rubbed herself down with her towel. Satisfactorily dry, she approached her clothing. Plucking you up from the pile, she held you out in front of her.

You screamed out to her as she stared directly at you. However, at this size, she didn't notice you at all and lowered you down towards her feet. Stepping her left foot into the left leg hole and then the other into the right, she began to slide the panties up her legs.

Horrified at what you were now witnessing, you began to scream out for any God to help you. Her Mother's ass got closer and closer before suddenly, it engulfed you. 

The weight of her ass cheeks compressed you beyond comprehension as she pulled the string deeper between her cheeks. It was pitch black within her ass, there was no way light could breach through. 

You continued deeper in between her cheeks, the stench got more and more pungent as you went. You weren't surprised at this, how could the woman properly clean a rear this large? She'd need a tunnel boring machine just to reach her asshole.

Eventually hitting the deepest point, you were presented in front of her asshole. You prayed the glue would hold now as you felt it twitch, almost as if it were hungry for you. You writhed, trying to pull yourself away from it as best you could. Beth, Kelsie's Mother, noticed her G-string not fully against her ass and pulled it taught again.

Your attempt to pull yourself away only served in pulling you closer as your entire body was now pressing into her asshole. If she were to allow it, it could almost definitely take some of you inside it along with part of her G-string.

Beth, now satisfied that her G-string was on properly, continued putting on the rest of her clothes. She struggled to pull her skinny jeans up over her ass. Jumping up and down, her ass shook until it finally gave in and the jeans reluctantly slid over it. 

You felt the pressure of your prison increase as Beth put on her jeans. Her cheeks now pressed down on you with more force than you could've imagined. As this happened, you tried to push yourself away from her asshole as the cheeks now pushed you towards it. Giving away to the pressure, Beth's asshole allowed your hand to enter as you pressed against it.

Suddenly you felt her asshole suck your arm in and refuse to give it back. You pulled at it with all your strength but it did not budge. 

You were going to get far too familiar with this asshole you feared, as Beth walked out the bathroom. Her cheeks grinding together as she walked, you felt your body smearing against her wretched hole with each step she took.

Kelsie was in the living room, awaiting her Mother's entry. “Hey Mom” Kelsie said as her Mom came in the room. “Hey Kelsie” she replied, smiling and planting her ass on the sofa.

You felt Beth's ass expand as she bent over to sit, it pulled in your other arm as you tried to keep your head out of its stinking grasp. Acting like handcuffs in front of you, her asshole now held onto you; leaving your face at its mercy.

Then, as Beth plopped her ass into the seat, the cheeks pushed into you more. This launched your head and shoulders into her grimy hole, swallowing part of her G-string along with you. You thanked Kelsie, in your mind, for gluing you down rather than leaving you loose.

The smell worsened tenfold. You could now hear the gurgling of Beth's bowel. You had become the gatekeeper between her wretched insides and the G-string she had choose to ruin this day.

“Shall we order in tonight?” Kelsie asked her Mother, smirking. “I kinda do want Mexican” her Mother replied. “That sounds perfect” Kelsie said as she stood up to get the phone from the kitchen.

Why Always Mexican Food? by Vexed

Having ordered the Mexican food, Kelsie and Beth tucked in. “Oh wow this is delicious” Kelsie said to her Mother as she devoured her burrito. “Oh yeah I love it” Beth responded with a mouth full of food.

You were in hell, you wished Beth would at least adjust her G-string and you'd probably pop out of this hellhole even just briefly. You couldn't hear anything from in here except Beth's muffled voice and the gurgling of her body, which was seemingly getting louder.

Finishing up their food, both women sat with their hands on their stomachs. “It's a love hate relationship” Beth began saying to Kelsie. “It goes in me so quickly, but it comes out twice as fast” she continued. Kelsie laughed at this, knowing what was in store for you.

Shuffling uncomfortably in her seat, Beth groaned “oh god that was quick”. Feeling the bubbles of gas move through her body, she leaned to one side.

You felt the pressure in Beth's rectum increase suddenly. A pungent stench filled it. Your head felt like it was about to explode when suddenly Beth's asshole, unable to hold it anymore, burst open. 

A loud and wet bassy tone echoed through the kitchen as the two girls sat. You were forced out of Beth's asshole by the gas. It obliterated your body as you lay pinned to the source. Wet flecks of the unthinkable spewed out all over you as you hysterically tried to get out of the way.

Kelsie was nearly crying with laughter at this. She couldn't believe it. Soon the fart died down and Beth sighed with relief, Kelsie covered her face. “If that's the first one, I don't wanna be around for the last!” Kelsie laughed again.

The onslaught of farts continued throughout the evening as the two women watched television. You were defeated. You'd give in to Kelsie in a heart beat if she rescued you. She'd probably not even want you now, you thought, acid wouldn't relieve your body of this stench.

“I think it's about time I went to the bathroom” Beth declared as she stood up to go vacate her bowels. Kelsie, too engrossed in the TV, did not notice her Mother leave.

Your eyes were flooded with light as you felt yourself being pulled away from the asshole you had gotten so well acquainted with. You peered up and saw that Beth was now descending onto the toilet, leaving you suspended in the air as she only pulled the panties down to her thighs.

You could see her straining face as she began to try and defecate. You tried to scream out to her before she began “BETHHH HELPPP!” you bellowed as best you could. Hearing this, Beth peered around the room confused and then to the door for the source of the noise.

Excited at potentially getting her attention you sucked in as much air as you could, you then bellowed out a second attempt with hope in your heart. Your hope was crushed as suddenly Beth hunched over and your shout was drowned out by the sound of Beth defecating. A symphony of farts during a hailstorm.

You watched in horror as Beth moaned and groaned, her face inches from you as she clutched at her stomach bent forward. The smell was as bad as it was within her. 

Soon, the war of Beth's bowel was over. She reached over to the toilet paper and ripped off one sheet. To your horror, the one sheet ripped off to display a brown cardboard roll. Beth sighed. She lifted her ass slightly and reached her hand behind her to wipe.

Having wiped as best she could, Beth stood up and slid her g-string back over her ass. As she did so, she stated to herself “I'll just have to throw this one away tomorrow”. You heard those horrifying words as you were plunged into the swamp that was now her asscrack. She quickly pulled up her jeans, flushed the toilet that barely succeeded in swallowing her load and left the bathroom.

Beth decided that it was time for bed. She shouted down to Kelsie “honey I'm gonna hit the hay” and retired to her room. Beth removed each item of clothing except her G-string. She knew what state her ass was in and was not ready to fully expose her sheets to it.

Climbing into bed she reached over to her nightstand and knocked back two sleeping pills. “These bad boys could sedate a horse” she figured. Lying down she soon fell into a deep sleep.

Rescued From Her Ass? by Vexed

At early hours in the morning, Kelsie, knowing her Mother sedated herself every night, entered the room. Peering over at her Mother, she noted that she was laying on her front. “Perfect!” she thought as she peeled the blanket off of Beth.

Kelsie climbed onto the bed, straddling her Mother's thighs unworried about waking her. With surgical precision, she gripped the top of the G-string and began to pull it out of the crack.

You had finally fell asleep in this hellhole. Your night was full of farts and Beth rolling around, which crushed your body more into her shit ridden asshole. You were awoken from your slumber to the feeling of being dragged out of Beth's asshole. 

You gasped for air as you were pulled out from between Beth's cheeks. You peered over to Kelsie with beaten eyes and a sorry heart. You were sorry you ever disobeyed her.

She looked at you in disgust and whispered “Ew you're covered in shit”, she tried to hide her laugh. “Please please help me” you begged her. She looked at you, considering it. 

“Do you promise to be good?” she asked with an authoritative tone. You agreed one hundred times, still pleading with her to save you. “I don't know if you mean it…” she said mockingly.

Panicking, you began to cry hysterically and beg her even more. Kelsie feigned placing the string back into her Mother's crack. You screamed out again. “I just don't think you're ready” Kelsie stated. “I am, I am, I promise” you cried. You saw her fingers beginning to release the string and cried out “no wait!” but were cut off as she let go of the G-string and exited the room.

Like a bungee cord, you were propelled with extreme force back into the pit. Having briefly got a taste for somewhat clean air, you began to choke and vomit. As the door to Beth's room shut, she stirred and rolled over. Her cheeks pressed down on you, as they always did, and buried you deeper inside her crack. It was going to be a long night.

After a night in what you can only imagine is a place worse than hell, you woke up to the sound of the shower. Peering around, you saw the familiar bathroom. Still stuck to the now brown G-string you realised that Beth was in the shower and had left you in a pile of clothing on the floor.

Soon Kelsie entered, just like she did the previous day to place you here. This time she had glue remover, and promptly squirted it onto your back. Waiting five seconds, she peeled you off the panties and rinsed your filthy body in the sink.

She left the bathroom with you in hand and entered her own room. She placed you down on her bed and spoke “I hope you learned your lesson”. You nodded obediently, scared to speak.

“You'll spend your time with me from now on. As long as you behave, you'll never have to spend time with my mother again” she began to say. “If you misbehave again, I'll glue you to one of her buttplugs and forget you exist” she said to you with an evil look in her eye.

“Don't look so sad, we're gonna have a great day today! I've got college and you're gonna keep me occupied” she smiled as she said this. Plucking you up from the bed, she held you at her stomach.

With her free hand, she pulled her panties away from her. “Make sure to wriggle when you're down there” she demanded. You peered up at her beaming face from the confines of her panties as she looked down at your feeble form. 

“Also, later make sure to move around to my asshole before my boyfriend fucks me. I wouldn't wanna lose you inside me would I?” you looked up in fear of that potential eventuality. “To be fair though, I do like anal too… it's sorta 50% chance of either” she shrugged. “So I suppose you better figure out which and move accordingly. I don't think I'd find you if you ended up in my ass” she stated as you gulped, horrified.

Leaving you to pleasure her and worry about your fate, she released her panties and they slapped shut. She jumped a little to make sure you slid down to her moist little fuck hole. Satisfied with your location, she picked up her bag and left for college.

Left In The Bathroom by Vexed

As Kelsie walked to college, your body was ground into her pussy by her tight panties. Kelsie realised today was actually going to be quite hard, how could she cope with this?

She hadn't even arrived at college when she could feel the wet spot growing in her panties. Having you lying directly between her lips was a feeling beyond words, she wished she could keep you there forever. However, right now you were too much of a distraction.

With your face between her lips, you struggled to keep yourself still as Kelsie walked. You were in hell. You felt her lips widening and her hole moistening. Soon a viscous liquid began coating your tiny body.

You fitfully threw your hands up and tried to remove the coating. Kelsie's pussy was hungry for you. Just when you felt like you were managing to tame the beast, the speed of the grinding increased drastically.

Kelsie was running now. She couldn't handle it, she tried not to moan out but the feeling of you rubbing against her pussy had her in ecstasy. She quickly burst into the college and into the bathroom.

Kelsie smashed through the door of the furthest stall from the bathroom entrance. Slamming it behind her, she quickly pulled her pants and panties down to the tile floor. Looking into her panties, she was shocked to find you not there.

Almost comically, like a bug on a windshield, you lay smeared against her pussy; her fluids acting as a glue on you. Chuckling, she peeled you off her and held your sticky form in her hand.

“Listen” she began, whispering to ensure she did not arouse suspicion from anyone in another stall. “You can't stay in my panties, it turns me on too much” she continued, biting her lip at the thought. Kelsie began tapping her finger on knee, thinking, as she kept biting her lip and holding you in her other hand.

Not stopping to update you, Kelsie stood up, placed you on the toilet seat and reached over to the cistern of the toilet she had been sat on. Cluttering and banging could be heard from the cistern as you peered up at the titan of a girl fiddling with it.

The toilet shook as Kelsie completed her task with a harsh “CLANK” noise. She displayed it to you, a small metal rod. Furrowing your brow, you looked up at her confused. She smiled down to you. “This toilet can no longer be flushed” she said, demonstrating the lack of functionality by pressing the lever.

“Sooo” you responded, bored now. Kelsie laughed and slapped you down towards the centre of the bowl, you flailed your arms panicking as you plummeted towards the icy water. “Sooo I can leave you here and I know you'll be here when I get back!” she replied.

You screamed up to her, you begged, you cried! “Listen I know I promised to keep you with me after the incident with my Mother… But it’s just not feasible…” she explained. Kelsie was no longer facing you now, you watched from the perspective of the bowl as she pulled up her thong and jeans over her ass. She then exited the stall without even looking back.

You treaded water, considering your options. You were well and truly done for, what could you do? This was your life now. You heard steps echoing through bathroom, each one louder and louder.

A thunderous clap reverberated your entire being as your stall door slammed open. You couldn’t quite see who it was as the girl shut the door behind her. As she turned again to face you, she blew the wisps of her hair out of her face. Jenny.

You screamed out to the girl as she fiddled around in the stall. Your attempts were seemingly in vain however. She had to see you! It was meant to be! This was your chance for your girlfriend to save you from this life, it was exactly as you had planned! Well… not exactly as you had planned. You could have done without your ex getting you first.

The toilet bowl acted as a sort of amplifier as your voice echoed around it. There was no way she’d not hear you! Like a kid in a candy shop, you couldn’t contain yourself at the thought of her finding you. Suddenly Jenny turned around, lifted her dress and peeled her thong out of her ass. Your heart sunk.

She hadn’t heard you, you couldn’t believe it. You watched as your girlfriend unknowingly sealed you in the bowl. As she bent over further her cheeks began to spread, thus exposing her tight asshole. You couldn’t believe that the same ass you’d ravage daily was going to get it’s turn obliterating you.

The silence now haunted you as your girlfriend sat above, her twitching asshole looming over you. The calm before the storm. Now hunched over, you could see her face between her legs. Making a last-ditch attempt to get her attention, you screamed up towards her face. Your attempt was soon met with a subtle groan from her. The light you had was soon eclipsed by her legs closing. You watched up as her asshole twitched, you could see it was coming now…

Suddenly it burst open and gas began to fill the bowl with a loud “BRFFFTTT”. The force was so intense, in fact, that you were somewhat submerged as it struck you. To your surprise, that was it. You heard your girlfriend moan a relieved moan. She just had gas!

What you didn’t expect however was the thing you should’ve expected in the first place. So absorbed by watching her asshole, what you didn’t see was the pussy you knew so well beginning to quiver. Unexpectedly, a stream of golden piss erupted out of her. Like lightning to a rod, it struck you down with the utmost force.

As the stream of piss began filling the bowl, you were forced down to the bottom of it. You peered up at her giant ass still hovering. From here, you could see the yellow jet slicing through the previously clear water.

Emerging from the now yellow water, you gasped out for air. The current generated from the jet began to pull you in. You moved away as best you could, however you were no match for your girlfriend’s urination. You were promptly back in the firing line as the jet struck you again. You couldn’t catch a break; you were either drowning in piss or inhaling vile farts that your girlfriend had so kindly contained in the bowl for you with her tightly closed legs.

After what felt like the world’s longest piss, you emerged again and waded in the burning yellow liquid that had once been inside your girlfriend. Unceremoniously, your girlfriend wiped herself and threw down the toilet paper into the bowl without looking. Evading it’s covering, you swam to the side of the bowl. You screamed out again, in hope she’d hear you as she reached to flush.

She looked down into the bowl. “Oh my God” she said as she seen you floating in her piss. Acting quickly, Jenny reached down and fished you out of the steaming fluid. Now holding you in her hand, she rubbed you down with some toilet roll.

“Kelsie got to me first, Jenny!” you began, “I’ve been through hell, I’m so happy to see you!”. She smiled a heart warming smile. Not speaking, she pulled you close to her chest and hugged your tiny form. “You’ve got to get me away from here! Kelsie will come back soon!” you pleaded to her.

Jenny quickly looked at herself. She was wearing only a dress and flip flops. “Kelsie was waiting around outside the bathroom, did she put you in here?” Jenny asked. You nodded erratically as you sat in her hand. “Well where can I put you?” she gestured to herself, showing that she had no pockets. “How about your bra?” you asked her. “No you’ll fall out in there” she said, “It’s too risky!”.

You looked down at your feet and spoke “well I suppose”, you trailed off. “Yes?” she asked curious as to what you’d suggest. “You could put me in your panties” you proposed, not liking the idea. You had been in panties before but it was the ass end so maybe this wouldn’t be so bad, you rationalised.

“Alright” she agreed, “but only until we get you somewhere safe!”. With that, she pulled open her waistband and dropped you in. You slid down her mons pubis until you landed softly at her lips. You looked up at her, as she peered down at you and then lightly closed the waistband. It was tight in here but not too bad, you could handle this.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened as Jenny exited her stall to wash her hands, trying her best not to move too dramatically with you in her panties. It was Kelsie. “Hey Jenny” you heard her say. You prayed Jenny could handle this, hoping she could be your saviour. “You got something I want?” Kelsie said to her, running her hand along Jenny’s thigh towards where you were. They were inches away from each other now.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Jenny retaliated, squaring her body up against Kelsie’s in return to her harassing gesture. They were now face to face, staring each other down. Kelsie spoke lightly this time “you can drop the act babe”. The tension that was previously in the room dropped instantly. You were blown away, did Kelsie just call your girlfriend “babe”?

“Did you get him?” Kelsie asked her curiously. “Yeah after I pissed on the bastard” Jenny replied. Kelsie laughed, “oh my God you’re a dirty girl! That’s why I love you baby”. Kelsie planted a passionate kiss on her lips. “Well baby” Kelsie said, “that’s what he gets for playing us both, I can’t believe he tried to sleep with us both at the same time!”.

“Well now the fucker, gets fucked” Kelsie said as she slid her hand down the stomach of her lover seductively. Now realising you were totally screwed, you scrambled to get out of her panties but they were too tight against you. Suddenly light flooded in as the top of the panties opened up. You saw as Kelsie’s hand reached in towards you.

You clawed at her hand and scrambled to get away from her in the panties of Jenny. Soon, her grasp overcame you and pinned you against Jenny’s pussy. Jenny gasped as she felt the hand of Kelsie press against her pussy with you being forced between her lips. You could feel her lips getting wetter and wetter, as Kelsie’s did before only at an increased pace.

“I think he needs to get what he wanted” Kelsie stated. Jenny looked on at her inquisitively. Kelsie reached her hand further into Jenny’s panties. “He wanted inside of us both, why not begin with you?” Kelsie said before she plunged her fingers inside of Jenny.

You scrambled to get away from Kelsie’s hand as it got lower and lower into into Jenny’s panties. You were drenched now as you sat at the source of the moisture with Kelsie’s fingers pinning you. Then, without hesitation, she plunged her fingers inside and you were thrown into the depths of Jenny’s pussy.

You were pinned on all sides as the walls of Jenny’s pussy crushed your tiny body. You hysterically tried to find the exit but Kelsie’s fingers were blocking you. You tried to grasp them but Kelsie quickly withdrew them, leaving you to fend for yourself. You darted for Jenny’s pussy hole only to find that her panties now covered it. You were stuck.

Kelsie withdrew her hand and adjusted Jenny’s panties for her. Sucking her fingers clean, she spoke with an authoritative tone to Jenny “keep him in there for the rest of the day, I’ll see you tonight” and then, with a wink, Kelsie left the bathroom. Jenny, now feeling the foreign body inside her, walked awkwardly out of the bathroom also. She was so turned on right now, she couldn’t wait to see Kelsie later so she could ‘scratch this itch’.

Thinking Back by Vexed
Author's Notes:

A bit of backstory to fill in gaps, no action.

As you lay suspended within Jenny's vagina, rocked by the steady sway of her walk, your mind began to trail back to how it all began. You and Kelsie had just broken up, she was a bit crazy but she was a freak in bed. You still hooked up with her every so often, things seemed sweet.

You had been on a couple of dates with Jenny so far, things were getting serious. You were ready to cut ties fully with Kelsie now. You were getting ready to go on another date with Jenny.

You decided you'd call Kelsie and tell her you couldn't see her anymore, so you got out your phone and did exactly that! “Hey Kelsie… Yeah yeah it's good to hear from you too” you began initiating in small talk with her.

Blurting out with the matter at hand, you said “Listen Kelsie, I can't see you anymore. I'm seeing someone now, I'm sorry” with an empathetic tone. Suddenly a scream was heard through the phone, you pulled the phone away from your ear slightly and, in a static sounding blur, Kelsie shouted “YOU CAN'T DO THIS, YOU'LL REGRET DOING THIS, WHO IS SHE? MY DAD IS A COP”. You hung the phone up and cut your ties, the girl was crazy.

And that's how it happened. You didn't know it but Kelsie's Dad was actually a cop. You were leaving for your date when a knock at the door was heard, the police had arrived. They were quick to arrest you for selling drugs, it was just a little weed to your friends! You couldn't believe Kelsie would rat you out like that.

Your time in court was awful but Jenny helped you through it, she seemingly loved you. You pleaded guilty and, with the new justice system, you were going to get a reduction sentence. Jenny told you of her plans to save you.

During your time in court, Kelsie had been busy unbeknownst to you. She had turned everyone against you. Jenny was in on it. Kelsie had convinced her that you had been sleeping with her whilst dating Jenny, which was kind of true but it's not that bad is it?

You thought Jenny loved you, little did you know that Kelsie and Jenny were falling love over their mutual hatred for you and that you'd end up in their hands. How would you possibly get out of this now? You wondered.

If you could go back in time, sure you'd cut ties with Kelsie earlier but would she not do the same? At least this way, Jenny might be there to act as a voice of reason. Jenny was a nice girl without the influence of Kelsie so maybe she could forgive you for what you had done.

Suddenly you were rocked out of your pondering as Jenny sat down at her desk. You had no idea what the future might hold now, you wished you could opt not to find out.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7346