The Babylonian Ritual by Vaalser4
Summary:

Katja, an extremely tall woman, finds an ancient ritual to shrink herself in an old book. After being reduced in size, things soon go wrong. A story with both shrink and growth.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 10813 Read: 64249 Published: April 17 2018 Updated: April 17 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

12. Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

13. Chapter 13 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

"I hate my body," Katja thought, standing in front of the mirror. The 25- year-old looked at her reflection. A slim, blond woman looked back. Small breasts, thin legs, hardly any hip. But the thing she hated most was her height. Katja was an unbelievable 6'9 tall! And then her feet! Size 17 men's! A disaster.

Katja felt tears welling up in her bright blue eyes. Oh, if only she was smaller! But ever since she had been a child, she had always towered over her peers, and usually over most of her elders as well. Nothing could be done about that. Well, taking medication to stop her growth. But she had refused that. Period.

Katja had always been suspicious of normal medicine. Instead, she had often sought remedy in all kinds of paranormal stuff. As a kid, the tall blonde had tried to "conjure" herself "normal", with rituals or spells, either made up or out of books. But of course she didn't succeed in halting her growth this way, let alone reverse it. Not that this made her realize all this mysterious stuff didn't work. Katja kept refusing medication, so she kept growing.

At the age of 11 she had already been taller than most of her teachers, and now... she could only find men taller than her at a basket- or volleyball team, and even there such men were rare. 

Katja didn't play either sport. She had been asked so many times if she play basket- or volleyball. Katja hated that question. As if every tall woman balled! Dumb! 

Katja didn't go in for sports at all. She didn't like to be in public because of the stares and dumb remarks. She even took a job that didn't involve direct contact with people because of this. The tall blonde worked in the library of the university of Boston, not at the front desk, but in the books storage down in the basement, where those books that were not often asked for were kept. Katja looked after the literature there, waiting to get a request for whatever book, to fetch it and send it up via a small elevator. Not exactly challenging work, but she was a civil servant (good pension plan!) and didn't need to appear in public.

But the work was often dull, especially when the administration updates of the storage were done and requests didn't come. Katja then usually fell into pondering about her ridiculously tall body and its problems. Expensive shoes, hardly finding clothes that fit, dumb remarks and men usually too small. Katja wanted a taller man, to feel protected by him, putting her head on his shoulder, that sort of thing.

Being at her job one day, a request for a rather rare book came in. "The Magic of ancient Babylon" was its title and it was about all kinds of rituals of that old civilization. A book, the computer informed her, that was 200 years old itself and was about a culture in modern-day Irak now gone for about 25 centuries. Well, another project for a history student for sure, Katja thought.

She retrieved the book, being careful because it was so old. Dust flew around as she moved it, so it had certainly been untouched for a long time. Then a small scroll fell out of it.

Katja picked it up. Curiously, she checked what it said. Though she could only partially understand the 200-year-old english, she got interested in the text and the illustrations accompanying it. She quickly put the book in the elevator, sat down and read the scroll. And the more she read, the more excited she got.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

That evening, Katja sat at home at a table, with the scroll and a dictionary she took from the storage. She needed the latter, which was meant for language scholars, to translate the 200 years old english. She copied the translation on a piece of paper.

The scroll told about a ritual, a magical procedure, to change one's body height. Katja had understood that much while trying to read it that morning and had seen the illustrations of large human figures being turned into small ones. Where most other people would have perceived this as humbug or nonsense, the still as an adult in paranormal stuff believing Katja took it seriously. Could she make herself smaller? And be normal?

She needed to make an amulet first, which she had to touch with her skin while performing the ritual. Said amulet had to be made of silver, etched with ancient Babylonian writing markings while uttering spells in Akkadian, the ancient culture's language. Then she could perform the ritual itself. For that, there were a number of items, the scroll said, necessary. Katja needed charcoal to draw a pentagram on the floor, five black candles, a number of herbs to be burned, and uttering incantations also in the language of the ancient Babylonians. Then the person inside the pentagram, touching the amulet, would shrink. Katja, after having finished her translation, was enthusiastic. She would try it!

It would take time though. Some of the herbs she needed were unavailable in the States, and had to be imported from the Middle East. And because she needed to pronounce the incantations correct, she looked on the internet for videos and audio files of the Babylonian language. Luckily, a lot of people were interested in this now long gone culture, so she quickly got hold of a few files telling her how to do it.

After two weeks she finally got the herbs she ordered via mail. In the meantime, Katja had practiced her pronunciation of Akkadian and made the silver amulet (she had melted some of her silver rings and necklaces), which she had attached on a small chain to wear around her neck. Katja had also taken the book, which had been returned in the meantime, home with her and begun reading it. Katja saw all kinds of spells and incantations, and even one to reverse the effects of the shrinking ritual, or at least she thought it was a reversal, still unfamiliar with the 200-year-old English. Well no matter, she wouldn't use it anyway. She wanted to be of average, or even below average height.

She sat that evening, a Thursday, on the floor in a pentagram she had drawn with the charcoal and lit the black candles. Katja wore the amulet, touching her skin. Then, while uttering the spells, she burned the herbs as the scroll told her.

But nothing happened after she finished. Perhaps it took some time? The scroll said nothing about it. Katja waited. 

However, the next day, she was still 6'9. So she repeated the ritual after work. Nothing.

"Damn it!" she thought, disappointed. She had hoped, yes, even be convinced, that this would work. But nothing. Still tall Katja, whose height made old ladies startle once when they saw her and twice when they saw the tall person was a woman. Almost crying, she went to sleep. After the weekend she would bring the scroll back to the library and forget about it. 

But when she woke next morning, Katja noticed something wasn't right.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Katja's pyjama hung loose around her. She also noticed that her feet didn't dangle over the edge of the bed, even though she was lying fully stretched on her belly. Confused, she stood up and looked around. Everything in her room looked a bit bigger than usual. Or had she been... ? Katja startled. The loose pyjamas, the longer bed, the bigger furniture. Had it worked? Katja walked towards the closet. The handle, which usually came up to her hips, was now chest-high. Her breathing quickened. Was she smaller? Or was it just a stupid dream?

No, it was so real. No dream. Katja took a pencil, made a mark over her head while standing against a wall and measured. Her eyes grew large as she read 5'5! She was really 5'5! Shrunk more than a foot!

Almost bursting with euphoria she took off her pyjamas and ran through her house. At last! At last she was normal! Katja almost cried with glee. The possibilities! Finally! Now she could walk on the street unnoticed, feel protected by men, buy clothing she liked.... Yes clothes. Katja realized she needed new clothes. Her old ones didn't fit anymore, and she needed shoes as well. Well, it was Saturday, it was weekend, so she could go shopping. And she would!

Katja washed herself quickly and searched the closet for a pair of shorts. They were now far too broad for her and the trouser legs reached down even past her knees, but that didn't matter. Katja picked her tightest T-Shirt, also too broad and far too long now, stuffed the cloth in her shorts and searched for shoes. Of course, her former size didn't fit her at all any longer, her shoes seemed twice as long as her feet were now. So Katja had to go barefoot, but since it was a warm summer day, that wouldn't be a problem.

She remembered a shoe store she had went to last year. It had advertised having shoes in "superdimensional sizes" for both men and women. But as she had asked for shoes in her size, the shop owner had only looked at her feet as if he had never seen a pair of feet before and shaken his head. In a loud voice he said that they only had women's shoes up to size 14.5. She, with her size 17, topped this thoroughly, he exclaimed. And then there was that assistant, who had shouted across the store that "for feet your size one needs a pair custom-made." Everyone in the shop had gawked at her,mumbled dumb things about her height, gazed at her feet, and one cheeky guy even took a picture of her feet. That would be posted on a fetish-website for sure. Embarrassed, Katja had left the store. No, she wouldn't go there. But then, there were a lot of other shoe stores in Boston.

Three hours later a happy woman arrived at her home with four fully stuffed shopping bags, all containing clothes. She had bought three pairs of shoes as well. And this happy woman was about to make herself beautiful, for she wanted to go out this Saturday night.

Katja never went to a pub or bar a lot. The dumb remarks and stares had made every visit a terrible experience. Yes, she had had sex, for she didn't want to stay a virgin and had her needs, but her partners were men too small for her taste, and were usually guys with a tall woman fetish. Sure, they had been nice to her, and though Katja felt flattered these men admired her long, long body and big feet, it had only ever been nothing but lust and never love for her. She wanted a man taller than she was.

Walking among the people in the single-bar she had selected, Katja felt happy that evening. She could look up to most other people, even the women, instead of seeing nothing but haircuts from above and stupid looks when she passed by. It was a wonderful sight! She, who had occasionally and unintentionally bumped her bosom into men's faces as they collided in a crowded bar, was eye-level with the chests of men of average height now. She, to whom even tall men only reached up to her shoulders, looked up at them as if they were bears on their hind legs! Oh, it was such a great feeling! 

Needless to say, she felt far more confident than ever before, and therefore it was no surprise that she quickly made contact with guys. One in particular, a man introducing himself as Oliver, seemed nice. They talked, flirted, and finally, he took her home to his place. Katja didn't want to take Oliver to her home, because it was still littered with her old, large clothing and shoes, and that would lead to questions. Not to mention the pentagram drawn on the floor. She had, first in her sadness and now in her euphoria, forgotten to clean up.

At Oliver's place, a small house a little outside of Boston, they had sex. The 5'5 tall (small?) Katja enjoyed it, and the next day, she invited Oliver to her home (after having erased the pentagram and hidden her clothing in the closet) to have sex again. He came. Satisfied, Katja fell asleep in her lover's arms. 

But when she awoke next morning, a nasty surprise awaited her.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Katja first thought it was a dream. She saw her lover, big like a giant. He looked down upon her with a sadistic grin on his face. It took a while before she realized what was going on.


Katja screamed. She had shrunk again!


She was now a mere four inches tall!


About the size of a playmobil doll! 


"Well...", Oliver started. "This is weird. I woke up, ready for a quicky, and suddenly you shrunk instantaneously to a small doll. I first thought I was dreaming, but no. How can this happen?"

Katja, totally baffled, told her lover all about the scroll, the ritual, the book. How she had been very tall all her life, and used the ritual to change it. "Just look in my closet, you will find my old clothes and shoes," she concluded. Oliver had listened, smiling. 

"So, that ritual worked a bit better than you thought eh?" he said. "Ha ha! And it can be revered you said? I wonder...".

Before Katja knew, she was being picked up between thumb and index finger and brought before Oliver's face. It looked so big.

"Please, get me the book. I need to cast the reversal spell. I..." Katja began, but stopped talking as she saw in Oliver's eyes that he had other plans.

"I guess you're less than a dwarf now", he remarked. "Well, I still want sex. I need to cum."

Katja was pressed against the erect dick of Oliver and he rubbed her against it. Even his cock towered above her, like a tall, slick, fleshy monolith.

She screamed in protest, but her "lover" ignored it. He kept masturbating with Katja's entire body, as if she was some weird sexual plaything.

Then he came. 

His dick spew a thick geyser of sticky semen all over Katja, who gagged in disgust. To her, the cumshot seemed like gallons and gallons of semen poured over her, covering her entire body. After Oliver's orgasm, she was slick and slimy.

"You can wash it off", Oliver remarked sarcastically, getting up and dressing.

"Why do you do this to me?" Katja screamed, more out of anger than to make herself audible. "I thought we were friends! I...".

"Friends? Hah! I was only interested in having sex, that is all. I like my freedom too much for anything else. But this is a fortunate turn of events. Yes." he concluded.

"What? You bastard! You goddamn bastard! Get out of my house!" Katja ranged. 

"Oh I will, but not the way you imagine," the now fully dressed Oliver said. He opened Katja's cupboard, quickly scanned her old, big clothes and shoes and took out one of her shoeboxes, in which a pair of her new shoes had been.

"For such a small woman you have quite a big mouth," he grinned. "But that can be corrected."

He picked up Katja, who tried to run but couldn't escape, and put her in the shoebox. 

"I collect weird things in boxes", he remarked sadistically.

Oliver picked up the silver amulet and the book. Without saying anything else, he left for his own house, ignoring the rants and pleas of Katja in the shoebox, who was pounding against the cardboard walls like mad.

After a bicycle ride of about a quarter of and hour, Oliver arrived at his home. He placed Katja's box on his table and opened the lid. Katja was now covered in dried sperm, forming a crust around her body. Disgusted, she was removing it. Oliver laughed.

"Ok," he said to his four-inch captive, putting the amulet out of his pocket. "You tell me how this works. I want to grow into a giant and get my revenge on my arrogant boss. And if you try to trick me, I will tear off your limbs, little bitch."

Katja looked at the gigantic figure looming above her. But she wasn't afraid. She was seething with anger. He tricked her into having sex with her, and when things went bad, he took advantage of that situation in an instant! What an asshole! Her brain worked at top speed. It soon found the solution. 

"Please don't hurt me", she replied, feinting fear. "I can turn you into a giant. Give me the amulet and the book and I will cast the spell."

"Oh no, you tell me the spell," Oliver replied. "Then I will cast it."

"It won't work if you do," Katja replied truthfully. Indeed, the amulet only worked for the person who had cast the spell upon it. But she had to touch the amulet too in order to cast the growing spell for herself.

Katja knew she couldn't beat this full-grown man when 5'5, but as a 6'9 woman, her height might be intimidating enough to keep him at bay and get away.

"What is the spell?" Oliver insisted. 

"I don't know it by head. It's in the book. Page 36." Katja replied. Oliver looked it up and showed Katja the spell so she could tell him how to pronounce the words. He repeated it, but nothing happened. 

"You lied! Give me the real spell!" he spat.

"I told you I have to do it! Give me the amulet. I promise it will work," Katja said.

After pondering this for a few seconds, Oliver reluctantly held the amulet in the shoebox. But he kept holding the chain, probably because he was afraid Katja would do something undesirable if he let it fully go. It gave him the impression he still was in control, not knowing the chain had nothing to say at all.

Katja touched the amulet, which was now half as big as she was, and cast the spell, pointing a finger at Oliver for show.

"Rabû emēru!" she cried.

Nothing. 

She cast it again, and again, and again. Still nothing, even after she cast the spell quite a few times.

Oliver grew impatient and took the amulet away.

"What is this? Are you trying to cheat me?"

"I don't know why it doesn't work", Katja replied, knowing that it had taken some time before the spell did its work. "Perhaps I'm not focussed. I... I have to go to the bathroom," she said. Katja didn't need to go to the bathroom , but she tried to gain time.

Oliver looked sceptically at her, and went away. He came back with a glass. Taking the box with him, he went to the garden. 

Outside, he picked up a small stone. Putting the box on the grass, he snatched Katja, put the glass over her and the stone underneath it for some fresh air. 

"Ok, do you duty", he said.

Katja looked at the stone, which seemed like a boulder to her and knew she couldn't move it. Then she gazed up at Oliver, who towered over her, watching her every move.

"Do you mind?" she asked, crossing her arms.

Sighing, Oliver turned around, offering her some privacy.

Katja sighted as well. How long would it take for the spell to work? It had taken about two full days before she had shrunk to 5'5, and another full day, she estimated, before she had shrunk again. If the reversal took equally long.... She had to keep this bastard at bay for at least 48 hours, and didn't know how she could manage that. Maybe escaping and hiding somewhere was an option? Katja tried to lift the glass, but it was far too heavy. And the stone was as massive as a boulder to her indeed. 

Just as she wanted to crouch and pee, there was a feeling that seemed like a large "POOF!"

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

You take your sweet time, don't you? Oliver remarked. Impatiently he turned around. "If you try to run, I...".

He stopped mid-sentence. Instead oft seeing a tiny, captured Katja trying to free herself, he saw two feet. 


Not small feet, not big feet. 


Not even huge feet.


But feet that covered most of his entire garden!


Which was 60 feet long and 40 feet wide!


Toes, bigger than his body, slowly moved up and down, revealing prints half a foot deep in the already squashed grass. 

As his gaze slowly moved up, Oliver saw two huge legs, maybe sparse of muscle but without doubt powerful enough to crush reinforced concrete like a dry cookie. Higher and higher his gaze went, past knees that towered over the roof of his house, past a behind that was able to fully cover the parking place of six vans, over a torso with breasts considered small on a normal-sized person, but thanks to the massiveness of their owner so big and heavy that they could be considered small hills. His eyes glid up to an enormous face. He had to crane his neck so far that he almost fell backwards.

Katja. Looking down on him.

As he looked the giantess in the eyes, Oliver couldn't hold it anymore. The gigantic Katja stared down at him with a gaze so cold it could freeze molten lava in an instant.

Oliver's knees shook. He felt his pee run down his legs. Sweat began to run down on his forehead and back. Before him stood Katja, no longer four inches but at least 350 feet tall.

And she was not amused.

Well, as a matter of fact, she was. The reversal spell had worked well, and now she was not only freed from her glass prison, but big enough to easily turn the tables on her captor.

It was all clear to her. Because she had performed the shrinking ritual twice, she had shrunk twice. Since she had waited for a full day between the rituals it had taken some time before it worked. The reversal spell probably worked the same way. Because she had uttered the magic word many times in a row, the effect of the spell took place relatively quick. Furthermore, casting the spell multiple times had made her grow from a speck into a giant in an instant, for Katja had grown with the speed of an inflating airbag.

The glass had simply shattered. The pebble, which had been like a boulder to her moments ago, was now so tiny that she couldn't see it anymore. From 6'9 to 5,5 to four inches, Katja was now a stunning, ultra heavy titaness, 360 feet tall in her naked glory.

And then there was Oliver, that tiny disgusting excuse of a would-be giant, who sexually exploited her first, then captured, humiliated, abducted and finally threatened her. 

A mite he was now compared to her, a mite!

Katja bent forward. Oliver saw her gargantuan face coming closer and made a run into his house. 

House! A plaything to Katja. 

With her enormous hands, each easily 40 feet long, she broke through the walls as she shoved them under the roof. She heard soft crunching sounds as she felt the masonry give way to her now superior strength. She wondered with amusement about what Oliver was experiencing.... His tiny captive, so small that she could hardly reach the top of a sprig of grass, was now a giantess that looked down upon his house as if it was a toy.

Which a twitch of her muscles, the roof came loose. Katja lifted it up, letting stones and plaster rain down into Oliver's home. With a loud crash, she let it smash into his front garden, ruining the plants there.

Katja scanned the rooms, looking for Oliver. She soon found him lying behind his couch.

"Peek-a-boo, I see you," she said, teasingly.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

With thumb and index finger, she plucked the tiny couch, as long as her pinkie finger now, from the floor and tossed it away. Oliver tried to shield himself with his arms and she reached for him, but that was to no avail of course. Katja's long fingers wrapped themselves around his body and he was being lifted up in the air as the giantess stood upright.

"What do you have to say now, hm?" she said. "Only interested in having sex? Wanting to become a giant? Indeed, you have some growing to do. You are a wurm to me! You are pathetic!"

Oliver said nothing. He had trouble not to soil his pants.

"Well," Katja said, "I didn't cum as well today. And you are less than a dwarf now. Time to return the favor...".

She tore his clothes off, ignoring his moans of pain as she did so, a brought her ex-lover down to her groin. Katja rubbed him vigorously over her cunt. Oliver was being smeared with her juices, and he was presented with the largest pussy lips he ever saw. Katja began panting as she got hotter and hotter, covering Oliver with glittering slime. The giantess needed self-restraint in order not to push Oliver inside her, for she would certainly crush him between her now powerful vaginal muscles. Crushing him with nothing but her cunt! That thought tipped the edge. Katja came.

"AAAAaaahhh!" she cried, making a flock of crows on nearby trees fly away. Oliver, in the meantime, was being washed over with a tidal wave of sticky slime, vomited by Katja's enormous cunt. He was totally soaked with her thick, smelly goo.

Katja sighted and brought her slick lover up to her face again. He was slimier than a tadpole.

"You can wash it off," she remarked smirking.

Katja looked around and saw a metal container standing at the corner of the street. It was filled with garbage.

With three steps, she covered the distance, leaving huge footprints in the tarmac and crushing two street lanterns and a small tree. She picked the container up, turned it upside down to empty it and dropped Oliver in it.

"I collect weird things in boxes", she said.

She walked back to his damaged house and stood in front of it. She ignored the onlookers that she had already attracted. 

"Look, Oliver," she said and tilted the container somewhat, so that Oliver could see what else she had in store for him.

Katja, with an innocent look on her face, placed both her feet on Oliver's house. It crashed immediately under the gargantuan weight of the giantess. Her two enormous feet devoured the entire building, concealing it entirely as she stood on it. 

"Did you imagine that when you fucked me?" she asked the startled Oliver. "Did you imagine that this 5'5, then four-inch woman turned into a giantess and would be standing on your house, crushing it completely, a couple of hours later? Life is full of surprises, isn't it? All one has to do is touch the silver amulet with his or her skin and say "rabû emēru". And every problem is gone."

She lifted the container up to her face. Oliver laid inside, quivering.

"What else did you say? Oh yes, I had a big mouth for such a small girl. Well, that is correct! If you want a big mouth, you can have a big mouth!" she said, grinning.

Katja opened her mouth, which was now a 9 feet broad maw, and slowly tilted the container she was holding above it. Oliver tried to get a grip on something, but since his hands were still slick from Katja's love juice, he couldn't. Screaming, he fell into the cavernous mouth of the giantess.

Then, darkness. Katja had closed her mouth and now he was surrounded in a dark, damp cave, smelling of saliva. He laid on a tongue that moved like a fleshy water bed and expected to be crushed by teeth the size of shoeboxes. 

He wasn't.

Instead, a force drove him down a slimy pipe.

He was being swallowed alive!

Katja had decided to eat him, and had simply gulped him down whole. She tasted her love juice, grinning.

Oliver slid down the moist digestive cord and plummeted in a space with a slimy surface, burning his skin when he touched it. He realized it was her stomach, and he was now going to be digested. Soon he noticed he had trouble breathing, since air was scarce. The acidic vapors made his head spin. After a short while, he passed out, falling into a growing puddle of stomach acid, ready to dissolve his flesh and soften his bones. In a day or two he would emerge from Katja's rectum, brown, soft and stinking.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Seeing Katja eating Oliver, the people at her feet began screaming and ran away.

Katja, hearing their cries, looked down. It was as if she stood on the top floor of a skyscraper. She let her gaze glide over the roofs of the houses, the treetops, the streets. Parked cars looked like beetles while the people running around seemed startled ants. 

She now began to fully realize what had happened. Katja sighted. This was a fine mess she had gotten herself into. She had performed the ritual to get smaller, to be finally normal. And although she initially succeeded, shrinking to 5'5, it didn't stop there. Instead, she had shrunk further to four inches, and now she stood 360 feet tall. A giantess. 

Looking down at Oliver's ruined house, she knew the amulet was gone. Pressed deep into the ground,or crushed into nothingness. She dragged her toes over the debris, as if she expected to see the thing emerge, but it was of no avail. Even if the amulet was still in there intact, it was so small to her now she couldn't even see it.

"Looks like I'm a giant now", she thought. People still ran from her, scared of her height and her eating of Oliver. Katja looked at them and was sad. Was this her lot in life? Always standing out? 

The giantess took a step towards the fleeing people, for she wanted to tell them they didn't need to be afraid of her. She wanted to explain why she ate Oliver, why she had become so big, and ask for help. Maybe someone could give her the ingredients she needed so she was able to perform the shrinking ritual again and be of normal height (even 6'9 was fine for her now). But since Katja was looking at the fleeing people, she didn't notice where she stepped and unintentionally trod upon a tree and a car parked next to it. Both were crushed immediately into oblivion. Katja lifted her foot and saw the thin metal plate that the car was now, with shattered windows and oil and gas running from underneath it. 

"Oh... shit," she murmured. She tried to address the people again, but they kept running. 

"It's to no avail," the giantess thought. Of course, a 360 feet tall woman looming over you, who had just eaten a man and crushed a tree and car was not something many people preferred to be near.

Katja looked around again. As she saw the small neighbourhood and the city in the distance, a new thought suddenly formed in her mind. Had she perhaps been so tall for a reason? Did she find the ritual for a reason instead of pure coincidence? And her experience being small and even tiny, had it been such a terrible one for a reason as well? That she was meant to be so gigantic? Yes, it all made sense as she put the events of the last days together.... Katja, who was prone to believe in things like destiny and the paranormal, concluded that this all had happened for a particular reason. That she was meant to be a giantess. And since she couldn't take a step without destroying something, why should she be a nice one? Had society ever been kind to her? No. Always dumb remarks, stupid stares and men too small for her. Expensive clothing and overpriced shoes. 

"Yes," she thought. "It is all clear now. My life was heading towards this. My height, my job in the library where the scroll and book were waiting to be found by me, Oliver crossing my path. I am destined to be gigantic and punish society for its injustice."

A smile formed on her face. Fate had appointed her to be the punisher of humanity. Or even more.

"Well, if this is my destiny, then I will gladly accept it," she thought. 

The giantess looked down at the fleeing crowd again, which had grown into a mob in the meantime. Her presence couldn't literally be overlooked, and many people had emerged from their homes and ran away as well, fearing she might crush their house. 

It was chaos. Cars began piling up, their owners trying to flee, and pedestrians blocking each other trying to get away from the 360 feet behemoth standing there.

But Katja saw no people anymore. She saw small, arrogant beings to be punished. To torture and have fun with. And that was what she intended to do. Grinning, she crushed the empty container she was still holding like an empty soda can and threw it away. She was so strong, she was so big, and she was incredibly massive. Yes, she was to be mankind's tormentor. With her huge body, which was weapon in itself. Katja walked towards the mob, ready for her role in life.

She only needed two steps to bridge the distance between her and the mob. Doing so, she crushed the front of a house, two trees, a street lantern and a car.

"What's the matter?" She asked in a sarcastic tone. "Doesn't Katja fit in? Is she too tall? Hmmm? Am I? Well deal with it! I am here to punish you all! And I don't CARE!"

While spitting out the last word, she trod forcefully in the center of the mob. Her foot, big already when she was 6'9 but easily 55 feet long and 30 feet broad now, covered seven people at once. The giantess felt their bodies crush and their bones break under her sole with soft cracks. It was like stepping on velvet sacks filled with sand and glass rods. 

"Vermin!" she cried, stomping her feet on the mob in the same way as people do when snuffing a fire. "Vermin, vermin, vermin! Die!"

And dying they did, as her huge stomping feet crushed dozens of people without a chance of survival within seconds. Of course, Katja weighted around 15,000 tons now, and no human body could even remotely hope to survive under such a weight.

Her huge feet with long toes cracked the tarmac, pressing the puny bodies of the people to mush, broke street tiles. Houses and cars shook as she stomped, here and there a window shattered. The angry giantess killed without mercy, almost having lost her mind from the recent experiences. 

After she had killed every onlooker, she turned to Boston. Seeing the city in the distance, she felt only disgust and wrath. So, the city had a problem with a tall woman, eh? Well, it certainly did now! Making sure to crush something with every step, she went on her way towards Boston's centre.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Katja's approach caused mass panic. A 360 feet tall woman, naked and not caring she caused destruction with every step, was like a surrealistic scene from a B-movie. Public life came to a halt as the blonde entered the cities' center, wading through the Charles River, its waters only coming up to her calves.

Katja gazed upon the countless red-bricked houses, and only saw puny little buildings to be crushed. Did those maggots think what they build was something to be proud of? Those tiny excuses of masonry? Without saying a word, the giantess stepped on the first houses and crushed them under her huge foot. As she felt the buildings give way under her weight, surges of pleasure went though her vast body. This was power! It had no doubt taken long to build this and now she, Katja the giantess, destroyed it under her feet in a split second! She felt mighty!

She placed her other foot next to the first one, crushing more houses and a few trees. Then, walking slowly, she began levelling street after street, turning the buildings into flat rubble embedded in her huge footprints. 

Katja enjoyed the feeling of crunching masonry, the cracking sounds it made when she stepped on it, the honking of cars and wailing of sirens in the distance. She had always been noted, but now, her 360 foot tall frame couldn't be overlooked.

It took her only 15 minutes to level an entire neighbourhood. Countless people had perished, and property worth at least a billion dollars had been obliterated. 

Katja walked towards the shopping streets, where she searched for the shoe store that ridiculed her and her big feet last year.

There it was. Katja went towards it, bent over and knocked on its roof, cracking it.

"Hello? Do you sell shoes in super-dimensional size?". No answer of course.

Katja tore the roof off the building and looked inside. There, among shoes now too small to even fit on the nail of her pinky finger, laid the owner and his assistant, toppled by the shaking of the roof removal, looking up at her with fear.

"Ah, there you are. I wonder if you have shoes for me? My feet are of superdimensional size, you know.... I don't know my size though, my already huge feet have even grown somewhat more lately.... Wait, let me show you my foot, so you can measure it!"

Katja lifted her leg, and let her foot come down on the shop. She buried more than half of it under her sole. The owner and his annoying assistant were crushed among their shoes, as Katja gigantic foot squashed them like two large bugs. 

"These are superdimensional feet, right? But surely you have a nice shoe for me.... No? Aaawwww. Perhaps I need to have them custom-made then," she mocked, before crushing the rest of the store into oblivion.

Turning around, she saw that this episode replayed itself fully. There was indeed a guy taking pictures of her!

Katja didn't know if it was the same guy, but she clearly saw him holding a tiny -to her- iPad. As he saw that he had attracted the giantess' attention, he wanted to run, but Katja was quicker (of course). She bent over and flicked her finger against him. The guy stumbled, fell and rolled on his back. All he could do now was look up at the giant woman looming over him.

"You like my feet? Big, aren't they? I can hardly believe their size myself. Imagine, the stuff I have crushed underneath them! And how hard it is to find shoes. An entire farm worth of cows had to be slaughtered to make even a single shoe for me.... Do you like big feet, little one? Sure you do, else you wouldn't take pics for your fetish website, right? You must be a real foot lover! Here, let me give you a close up of them!" Katja teased.

The giantess raised her leg, holding her enormous foot straight over the frightened guy, giving him a clear view of the sole, with all the dirt, crushed stones and mangled bodies and blood stuck on it. As a matter of fact, half of the shop's owner's corpse which still sticked to her sole, fell off, clattering with a squishy sound right next to the guy.

Slowly, Katja lowered her foot. The man saw her gigantic sole coming closer, darkening his world. He was soon covered in total black, feeling the still soft skin, smelling dirt, blood and foot odor. The weight of the foot increased excruciatingly slow as Katja carefully lowered her 15,000 tons on her foot. Now the weight became painful for the guy trapped underneath the 55 feet long sole. He felt his heart pounding faster and faster, then his skin slowly rupture, blood welling up in his mouth. Katja lowered more and more mass on her foot. The cheeky photographer felt his bones break and sharp pain all over his body, the pain becoming unbearable and then... nothing.

SQUISH! Katja stood on one leg, letting her entire weight rest on the foot covering the man, crushing his body beyond description (and his iPad too). She grinned. Whistling "pop goes the weasel" she ground her foot for good measure, smearing the remains of her little "admirer" over the crushed street tiles. He wanted a foot, he got it! 

And the rest of Boston was going to get it too, for the giantess wasn't even remotely finished.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Boston's center was slowly reduced to debris embedded in huge, naked footprints. Katja crushed everything she laid her eyes on. Cars squeezed together under her vast weight with whining metallic shrieks as she stepped on them. Trees broke like toothpicks or were uprooted as she touched them with her toes. Some trees she plucked from the ground, roots and all, as easy as if picking flowers. She simply tore her calves through traffic lights hanging over the streets and through viaducts, with crumbled without resistance. 

A small bridge with a railroad on it was destroyed as she placed a foot on it, both the iron and stone yielded to the weight of her foot alone. A train approached, braked too late and fell off the now crumbled bridge, landing partly on the foot of the giantess. Katja grabbed the locomotive and lifted the entire train to her face, peering through the tiny windows.

The people inside all laid in a heap on each other in each car, because the 360 feet blonde held the train vertically. Smiling, she swung the cars left and right like a pendulum, enjoying how the people struggled with fear and nausea as she did so. Squeezing her enormous fingers, she pressed the locomotive together, squashing the machinist like an insect.

Then she began folding the cars until it looked like she held a bunch of metal sticks. Grimacing, Katja squeezed again. The cars buckled under her gigantic strength, and turned into a flattened heap of metal, blood and flesh of the passengers oozing from it.

She threw the now wrecked train away and continued her rampage. Fleeing people were stepped on, she enjoyed the feeling of their bodies popping under her. Houses were crushed, whether she used the sole of her foot or her toes, they all fell and crunched with the same ease.

She sat down, knees up to her chin, before another city block. 

"Am I too tall?" she asked the sea of relatively undamaged houses in front of her mockingly.

"Is that a problem? But I have such long legs. Isn't that beautiful?"

She began stretching her legs slowly into the mass of buildings.

"Looong legs. Such loooong legs," she said as her feet bulldozed the buildings, steamrolled over them, crushed masonry and trees into unrecognisable rubble.

Her legs, 180 feet long, slowly came down on the path of destruction her feet caused, pressing that with might have survived into the ground. Huge heaps of rubble formed next to her legs, and everything man-made was simply shoved aside by the massive soles of the giantess' bulldozing feet. 

"Aaaaah!" Katja cried as she had fully stretched her legs. "Loooong, beautiful legs. Which guy wouldn't die for that? Or rather, under them, ha, ha!" 

She spread her legs, causing even more havoc. Countless buildings were shoved aside, now by her bulldozing legs, which were thin compared to the rest of her body, but thanks to her enormous height even her calves were at least a dozen feet wide at their smallest part. Before her, between her legs, a wasteland lay. An entire neighbourhood of Boston was obliterated just by stretching and spreading her legs!

Under her, in her asscrack, people were trapped but not crushed. They died of asphyxiation after getting nauseous, as Katja's behind stank terribly. One guy got stuck near her pussy, entangled in her public hair. As the giantess stood up again, he was lifted about 200 feet into the air, before her movements loosed the entanglement causing him to fall. But before he hit the ground, his body was splattered by Katja's shin, who hit him as she walked with a force many times that of a high-speed train. The giantess never knew. She had seen something else that caught her attention.

She was huge, but then there were buildings that dwarfed even Katja's size. John Hancock Tower is 790 feet tall, more than twice the height of the evil giantess. Katja walked towards it, not caring what ended flat under her soles.

She stood before the Tower with its glass walls, her blond head only reaching up to the 45th floor. Standing on her giant toes, she could just peek into the 44th floor, seeing the highest situated swimming pool of the US.

Grinning, she took a few steps back, her huge soles pressing a few more buildings into oblivion, and then marched straight ahead.

Right through the Tower!

With a loud "CRUSH!" her vast body tore through the glass and stone, not toppling the tower but taking a gigantic chunk out of it. People inside fell down to their doom, furniture and paper was blown away by the draft she caused, glass and debris rained down. Even the water of the swimming pool poured down.

Katja brushed the debris off her and turned around. John Hancock Tower resembled an arch now, like the Arc de Triompfe in Paris. Katja smiled. It was a monument to her, an arch of her triumph. Even buildings bigger than she couldn't stand up to her might.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

She continued her rampage. Buildings ended under her massive feet, trees cracked, streets became rubble not being able to serve traffic any more, people died by the scores. When most of Boston's center was destroyed, the blond looked around. She quickly found what she was looking for.

Her former working place.

The library of Boston University.

Though Katja didn't hate her job, she decided to destroy the place anyway. If she can find a book there to make people gigantic, so could someone else. And the last thing she wanted was a competitor. So she trampled her way to the building and began stomping on it.

The library, with its vast collection of books, crushed as easily as every other building under the unyielding feet of the giantess. Books were turned into pulp, the students that remained in there died among them, as did her colleagues and superiors, who, admittedly, had never been mean to her. But Katja didn't care about that. She had become selfish beyond measure, a trait been given by her size changes and experiences of the last days. So she obliterated the library and its contents.

As the library was flattened into rubble, Katja looked at her handiwork (or rather, footwork) with satisfaction. No one would ever read ancient books again in there!

Just as she was about to continue her punishment of Boston, she felt a few sharp, burning stings over her body. She saw movement over her head and realized what they were.

Missiles.

The army had arrived.

Fighter jets shot their payloads at her, while swarming around her like hornets. And on the ground tanks approached on the few streets still intact. Even a ship, possibly a destroyer, came sailing over the Charles River towards her. It didn't take long before its turrets began firing too at Katja, as did the tanks.

Although huge, the missiles did hurt and even wound her. Like cigarette butts being pressed on her skin they burned, and chunks of her flesh were ripped off. Blood began trickling down her vast arms and back, and her legs began shaking a bit as the shells of the tanks hit her there as well.

Katja retreated, shielding her eyes from the missiles. She backed away from the river to get out of the ship's range, trying to get away from the tanks, but the fighter jets were still on her, fast as they were.

Katja panicked. She hadn't thought of the army attacking her in her hubris, and now they were on her with weapons that could indeed kill her. Bombers and fighters were faster than she was. She swatted at one, but it was like trying to catch a fly or bee in full flight. Possible, but the chance of success was small.

"Get away from me!" she cried, blood already running down her body, but of course the army didn't. Dodging the missiles was hard as well, as they flew even faster that the jets, who were not only manned by skilled pilots, but her huge body was a target that could hardly be missed.

Stripes of smoke and fire, small to her but still visible in the sky, showed the path of the missiles flying towards her, exploding on her body and hurting like hell in the meantime. The sounds of the explosions were not loud, but they frightened her even more.

Katja shielded her face fully with her hands and bent over. Was it about to end this way? She, Katja, slowly but surely being killed by tiny planes, like King Kong on top of the Empire State Building? She briefly hoped that it was all but a nightmare, that she would wake up and still be 6'9 Katja, still tall but also still alive and unhurt.

Another "poof!". She felt light-headed for a moment. But the explosion sounds and the burning stings of missiles had stopped. She slowly, and carefully, removed her hands from her face, arched her back and opened her eyes.

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

It took a while before Katja realized what had happened. And why. Boston looked to her as if she sat in a hot-air balloon. No, as if she sat in an airplane. She could hardly distinguish individual cars, trees looked like tiny specks of green, large houses were no bigger than sugar cubes at most. 


She had grown again.


Into a four mile tall giantess!


Of course, she realized, after she had crushed Oliver's house, she had stood on it with her naked feet as she uttered the magic words again. She must have touched the amulet with her skin as she did so. Even though she didn't mean to invoke the spell anew, as she merely said "rabû emēru" in a sentence to tease Oliver, Katja deducted merely repeating the words must have been enough to invoke the magic. But unintentionally cast or not, her sudden growth could not have been more welcome.

Katja's head was above the cloud layer, judging from the few clouds that hovered in the sky that sunny day. Her torso was broad, she measured one-and-a half mile from shoulder to shoulder. Her legs stretched for more than two miles in the air, while her smallish breasts jutted out about 400 feet. Smallish! No one had ever had bigger boobs! Hell, even her nipples, 80 feet long while not erect, dwarfed most buildings!

Katja looked down at her impossibly huge body, down to her three-quarters of a mile long feet. More than a thousand feet wide, they now covered an entire city block, while being pressed deep into the ground by her weight (about 24 million tons).

The fighter jets were hardly visible now. Like small flies they flew around her, in her eyes much slower than moments ago. A smile, 820 feet broad, formed on her face. With her more than a mile long arms she swatted again at the jets, this time catching three of them. They exploded in spark-like flames to her, while the ones she didn't hit spun around by the huge air displacement she caused.

Katja noticed small splotches of blood on her skin. She realized it was hers, but the wounds had closed. No doubt because of the growth.

She turned towards the place where the tanks had been. Bending over, she saw tiny specks, in a street the size of a thin ribbon. Swinging one leg forward, she gently placed it in front of the tanks, her toes and ball of her foot lifted up, as a huge shelter over them.

"So, you wanted to shoot me, eh? Now what do you have to say? Shall I smoosh you under my pinky toe? Try to shoot me now, you microbes!" she spat.

Some tanks fired, but now their shells weren't able to even scratch her skin. Katja didn't notice their firing at all. The shells, that had been dangerous to her before, were now less than sparks to her. Slowly, she let her ball and toes descend upon the army. They covered them completely.

Woompf! With a huge air replacement that swirled dust and debris around, her toes covered the tanks, the streets and a part of the surrounding area. It was all squeezed into nothingness, for even her pinky toe weighted more than a several tanks.

Turning towards the Charles River, she saw the destroyer sail away. In two steps she was upon it. With nothing but her thumb and index finger, she fished the vessel out of the river. It was now about a long as her pinky finger and didn't seem to weigh more to Katja than a toy ship to us.

She briefly considered to crush it in her palm, folding it like a wad of paper, but got a better idea. Humiliate the puny humans a bit further. She sat down again, spread her legs (shoving about a quarter of Boston away) and pushed the destroyer in her cunt. The 2000 feet long vagina swallowed the warship entirely.

The gun turrets bent and snapped of as they were pushed against her pussylips. Machinery couldn't compete with the sheer mass of her love organ. Even firing guns, those that still worked, didn't make any difference. Katja didn't feel it even with the most sensitive parts of her body. It was utter humiliation indeed. A four mile giantess not only unimpressed by the huge warships attacks, but using it as a small sex toy! Ponder that for a moment.

She shoved the vessel in and out of her pussy, and began to moan. While it was still small to her, the thought of fucking an entire ship made Katja hot. And since she was so vast, her juices and slime covered the entire ship, smothering its crew and clogging every opening.

"RAAAAAAHHH!" she cried as she orgasmed. Twitching muscles turned the destroyer into a slick ball of metal. While a tidal wave of slime, the four mile tall giantess vomited the ship out of her snatch. It rolled into the wasted leftovers of Boston, huge chunks of debris sticking on the slime.

Katja sighted blissfully. This was power! Being 360 feet tall was child's play. Four miles, that was status! So why not claim godhood? Katja made plans in her mind and grinned. She stood up, trampled the still relatively undamaged parts of Boston into oblivion and left eastwards. 

For Iraq.

Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

So big. 


So vast. 


Truly impressive. 


Never before had mankind seen something huger. 


No one could be unimpressed after having seen it. It was a big hit on the news, the whole world knew about it.


And now it lay there for many years, rusting, decaying, broken.


The Titanic.


The wreck of the ship, sunk in 1912, rested on the bottom of the Atlantic, about 10,000 feet under water. It could not be lifted, since its hull was broken in several parts. The once awe-inspiring ship met its final destiny a good century after its first, and at the same time last, voyage. But how the ship would finally end one no one could have anticipated.

A huge naked foot came crashing down, unstoppable on its way through the waters of the Atlantic, towards the bottom. It landed squarely on the vessel, covering fully all of its strewn about parts. As if the once impressive ship was nothing but a rusty soda can, the foot covered and crushed it mercilessly. The hull was compressed, cabins filled with luxury goods squeezed together, the back-then modern machinery flattened like a piece of junk. Katja's foot destroyed the ship completely, mocking its name and humiliating its now long dead builders. What once had filled people with awe and wonder was being dwarfed by nothing but a naked female foot, who squashed it into nothingness.

As Katja lifted her foot again, one part of the Titanic stuck to it for two seconds before it fell of. Flattened like a soda can under a steamroller, it sunk back to the bottom of the ocean. The ship and human engineering were humiliated beyond belief, even more because the four mile tall Katja hadn't as much as felt it as she stepped on it! 

The 4 mile giantess waded through the Atlantic. She was so huge, that her feet touched the bottom while her head and shoulders were still above the surface, and that only while wading through its deepest parts. Most of the time its water didn't even reach her torso and parts of her belly.

After a walk and sometimes short swims, and having smashed a cruise ship between her palms with a loud clap ("How dare you be in my way?"), Katja's feet found dry land again. Too bad the city of Lisbon, Portugal, was build on it. The once-proud capital was reduced to rubble in a wet footprint as Katja, undisturbed by its presence, left the Atlantic.

She continued her journey, while deliberately stepping on the small villages she encountered on her way. For navigation, she followed a highway, making sure to trample it, including the tiny, colored grains of sand that were cars and vans. She smiled as she noticed her big toe alone was broader than several streets.

In the old city of Salamanca, Spain, a feast was prepared. Its university, one of the oldest in the world, celebrated it 800th birthday this year. The city was in a party mood, but that soon changed as an uninvited guest approached. 

No reason to celebrate the jubilee of your university when its being crushed. 

Exactly that happened as the four mile giantess stepped on it, destroying it together with the even older Cathedral. The buildings had stood for many centuries, seen many wars, and now, the old masonry was reduced to rubble under the gigantic foot of a woman who didn't even care what she stepped on. For Katja simply walked through cities, bridges, rivers and woods without halting or taking a detour.

As she came near Madrid, the giga-giantess saw the Spanish had quickly assembled an army as well. Not much in number, since there was little time to amass an army compared to the speed with which Katja moved. Sixty small tanks, hardly the size of crumbs to her, approached over the sandy ground, while a dozen insect-like jets flew towards her, firing their puny missiles. Katja hardly felt them as they exploded with tiny sparks.

"So, you want to fight? Here!" she mocked, swatting with an enormous hand and destroying five jets doing so. Two others tumbled through the air current caused by her casual motion.

She took a small- for her size- step towards the tanks. It was a surrealistic sight. There stood a 4-mile tall, naked woman, staring down at five dozen tanks, who had approached her in a neat 6 by 10 roster, each of which were not even one-quarter of her pinky toe's height. Katja gazed down on them mockingly.

"I know what I'm going to do with you," she said. She didn't know whether the tanks were firing at her, but even if they would, their strongest shell couldn't even chip her pinky toenail- if they could reach it in the first place.

The giantess turned and crouched. Her humongous behind, about a mile across, loomed over the tanks, casting a large shadow over them. The soldiers inside the tanks panicked. Attacking this creäture had been a mistake in the first place, their weapons were of no use against someone that size. And now? Was she going to sit down and crush them under her ass?

No. Katja had another plan.

Chapter 13 by Vaalser4
PPPPRRRTTTTTT!!!!

A loud noise rattled the tanks. The heavy vehicles, each weighting a few tons, shook like they were matchboxes as Katja farted.

Foul-smelling wind followed. Its power was so vast that it blew the tanks through the air like wads of paper in a gale. Even the sands of the desert flew around, causing a small sandstorm burying parts of one of Madrid's suburbs.

But that was nothing compared to what happened next. Before the tanks' crew knew what was going on, a large waterfall of brown sludge crashed down on them.

Katja shitted. Countless tons of shit, soft and horrendously smelling, covered the army and its surroundings. Her 200 feet long asshole, the final end of bowels several miles long, mercilessly evacuated their waste. The people all over the globe saw how an army was humiliated by a woman shitting, as the tanks were simply crushed like made of tinfoil by the sheer mass of her shit. Smothering or drowing in it wasn't even necessary. The weight of Katja's shit alone was enough to eliminate the tanks.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Katja said, standing up. She grabbed handfuls of sand and wiped her ass with it. "That feels good! I am much lighter now. I think about a thousand tons, ha, ha!"

She turned and admired her duty. The army was gone, only a large heap of shit, soft and shaped like cowshit laid there.

"Good for the garden," she remarked, and went on her way.

Katja crushed a path through Madrid, destroying dozens of buildings with each step without care. She hardly felt them give in under her weight, and only looked with mild interest and this or that skyscraper collapsed from the impact of her footfalls. The only time she felt something was a small sting as her sole crushed the Santa María la Real de La Almudena Cathedral and its spire stung her foot. But even that couldn't stop her, as the Cathedral was turned to rubble within a split second.

After a short walk, she saw the sea. Katja entered it, and waded through its waters which hardly came up to her calves. Little did she know that her walk caused huge tidal waves. Floods, causes by her movements, obliterated the coasts of several countries in southern Europe and North Africa. Though the giga-giantess could have stayed and destroy more of Europe, she seemed a bit in a hurry. Katja wanted to go to Iraq, the country were Babylon had been, to claim godhood. The sooner the better.

Within a short time she had reached Turkey, were she entered land again and trampled her way towards her goal. Entire villages were crushed doing so, while the major cities suffered major damage as the uncaring giantess once again simply walked through them.

Katja looked at the landscape as she walked with 3 mile long strides. Small patches of green and brown passed, tiny dots that were trees dotted them, patches of grey and brown crumbs that were houses placed together meant a village.

She placed her foot on one of those, covering it completely. Under her tough skin, 18 feet thick, she barely felt the houses crush. A small tickle, and the village was debris in a deep footprint.

"Gee, I do have big feet," she thought. Once size 17, now her feet were gigantic instruments of doom, able to squash an entire forest like a patch of moss. Trees that needed hundreds of years to grow to full size were instantly crushed under her sole, just by stepping on them. It made her hot again.

Before she knew it herself, Katja had her fingers in her cunt. She masturbated, standing, and came soon while thinking about her power. Huge globs of slime fell down, covering an area of many square feet with thick, smothering goo. It would take many, many, days, many even weeks, before the sun over Turkey sun had dried the slime and the ground had absorbed it.

Having put a path through Turkey, Katja soon arrived her goal. In Iraq, near the ruins of Babylon. There she sat down, causing an earthquake that obliterated several nearby villages and an archeological encampment, and made her plans known to the world. Katja knew she was being filmed, had probably her own satellites now, and proclaimed herself a deity.



EPILOGUE

"People of the world! I am Katja, your new goddess! Once I was 6'9, but now, I am several miles tall. Every person in the world should obey and worship me, for from this very moment, I declare every other religion illegal. Mine is the killing and trampling, and I will use my large feet to obliterate everything that opposes me."

Katja smiled at the thought and continued. People had to feed her daily, clean up her waste, the slime of her orgasms (being so vast and powerful made her hot so she would cum at least six times daily) and obey her every command. If not, her feet would crush three large cities. Any attack on her, and she would crush five cities. And every book about Babylonian rituals, every website or whatever medium, was to be destroyed. If not, she would pick a country and trample it fully.

"Oh, and one more thing," she concluded her speech. "People, especially women over 6'5 should be treated with respect. If not, I will trample a dozen cities. Because from now on..." (she stood up to her full, towering height, ramming a news helicopter with her head doing so) "TALL GIRLS RULE! HA, HA, HA!!!"



The End
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7400