Ever-growing Story by Zanderas
Summary:

In a world where a mysterious drug has hit the market, one drunk man will make a dumb purchase and change the world forever. For anyone who drinks the juice will grow and grow and grow and grow!

 

A, literal, every growing story about people growing ever bigger. Will the story ever end, or just keep growing?


Categories: Growing Woman, Giantess, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 55350 Read: 87116 Published: June 15 2018 Updated: January 03 2019

1. Part 1 by Zanderas

2. Part 2 by Zanderas

3. Chapter 3 by Zanderas

4. Chapter 4 by Zanderas

5. Chapter 5 by Zanderas

Part 1 by Zanderas

Ever-growing Story

 

 

Malcolm had to fight not to scream in frustration as his three volunteers arrived. Once again, he cursed his damn luck, his damn parents, and the damn President for all his woes. He was doomed, and it was all their fault.

 

The President's new "fit" program had been the bane of every non-athletic school. Making funding dependent on a stupid athletic contest was the dumbest thing to come out of the idiot, and there had been plenty before. Overnight, many prestigious schools found their funding slashed and Hale was no different. Within a year it had become a laughing stock, so poorly funded it could barely afford a computer. And Malcolm was stuck here thanks to his damn parents.

 

Realizing there was only one way to save his future, Malcolm had taken it upon himself to recruit a group of female Hale students to help them win, or at least not finish last, in the women's part of the contest. He'd put notices everywhere and hoped to find at least a few stuck in his situation. His hopes were in vain....

 

Unlike his idiot parents, nearly everyone else had seen the writing on the wall and bailed. Everyone who could have been useful in the games were either gone or planning to be gone. Either way, they had no interest in fighting to keep a dead school alive. All save these three.

 

Malcolm looked up and sighed again as he saw what he had to work with. Mandy had been the first to arrive and a herald of things to come. She was known throughout the college for being as bright as a brick. The only reason she had got into Hale was her parents... greasing of wheels. But her mental ability was only the tip of the iceberg of doom. The real problem was that she was built like a toothpick. Malcolm would have been stunned if she weighed more than a hundred pounds and could run into the wind without being bowled over. The perfect candidate for a sports competition....

 

Then there was Victoria... She had barged into the gym, huffing and scoffing as usual, like she owned the place. Her big attitude was the only thing big about her, though. Victoria looked more like a freshman in high school than a grown woman. She wasn't as skinny as Mandy, but she barely broke 4'5. Worse, she was a spoiled brat who either got her way or bitched till she did. Training her was not just pointless due to her height, but also her damn "queen of the world" complex.

 

The last was the only one with any sort of potential... kinda. Heather was pretty normal when it came to her size, but was known for being lazy, uninterested, and apathetic. She was more likely to get tired and quit before getting any real training done. It also didn't help that she was hardly athletic.

 

Neither of the three were anything like what Malcolm had hoped for... but they were the only three to show up. It was tempting to simply walk out and start planning how to join a new school under his parents' noses, but Malcolm wasn't going to give up without at least trying.

 

"I...I guess you are the only ones coming, so why don't we get started," Malcolm said as he tried to look confident. It didn't work considering the looks he got. This was going to be a long day...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Come on, you can do it, Mandy!" Malcolm said as she tried to lift the weight. The scrawny brown-haired girl got it off the hold bars... before it flopped back down. Mandy gasped and sputtered in effort before shaking her head.

 

"I... I just can't... it's just... too heavy," Mandy said before looking up at Malcolm.

"Can't...can't you lift it, instead?"

"That... would defeat the purpose of weight-training, Mandy. You have to lift it to get stronger," Malcolm explained... again. Mandy nodded as if she understood, he knew she didn't, before going back to catch her breath. Malcolm sighed as he looked at the two, ten-pound weights on the lift bar.

 

Mandy caught her breath after a second and tried again. Once again, it proved too heavy and she flopped back down.

 

"It's alright, we'll start smaller. Let me take off some weights," Malcolm said as he hoped she get the bar up at least.

 

"Okay... hey, can't you just lift this?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"This is stupid, why am I just walking on this thing?" Victoria whined as Malcolm fought not to cuss her out. Her tiny head was in a permanent scowl that was framed by her blonde hair, which was already starting to be stained with sweat.

 

"It's to help you build up stamina. The more you walk, the longer you can go without having to rest," Malcolm explained. Victoria huffed and shook her head.

 

"I can already walk plenty long enough, let me do something worth my time!"

"You're already starting to sweat."

"Cause it has been a long time!"

"It's been ten minutes and you are just walking."

"EXCUSE ME?!" Victoria yelled, stopping in her tracks and making Malcolm bury his face into his hand.

"Are you saying I am weak or something you fucking trainer, wannabe?! Let me tell you who is-" Malcolm stopped listening as he pondered homicide.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather arrived back to the starting line at the pool. Rather than turn and start her second lap, though, she stopped and whipped the water out of her eyes.

 

"Not going to do another lap?" Malcolm asked, his chin resting in his hands.

"Naw."

"Most swim races are more than one lap, might want to see if you can do it."

"Naw, I'm good."

"Maybe do a bit more training on other things then?"

"Naw, I'm gonna head to the dorm," Heather said before pulling herself out of the pool. She whipped her black hair behind her before heading to the locker room. Malcolm watched her go before sighing to himself. Looked like it was time to start college hunting.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was impossible... After hours of searching, phone calls, emails, etc. Malcolm had concluded that he was fucked. Totally and completely fucked. All the new high-grade schools were already full or asking for huge sums of money. Even the OK ones refused to let him join without information he would have to get from his parents. Who would refuse to give it once they figured out what it was for. There was no escape...

 

Malcolm did have one escape still open to him, however. Alcohol was always ready to help, and he spent a good hour drinking himself into a stupor. With one hell of a buzz going, well what he thought was a buzz, Malcolm stumbled back into his room and checked his laptop.

 

He only had one unread email and it was some shitty spam. Malcolm went to delete it but stopped as he noticed the subject. Get big fast... Malcolm knew it was a scam, but Drunk Malcolm was less on the ball. He opened it up straight away.

 

It was the typical crap of promising to make you bigger, stronger, tougher, all in a short time. It was ridiculous and was, probably, nothing more than sugar water... But it did have next day delivery and was only twenty bucks. And if there was one thing Drunk Malcolm liked it was quick and cheap random crap. Besides, if it worked he could make the girls HUGE! Yeah that was totally believable! Malcolm hit the order button, hit his last bit of rum, and passed out on his bed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy always showed up on time. Well, showed up early, but that was because it was rude to show up late. And since she, often, forgot what time she was supposed to be somewhere, she set early reminders! But... she often forgot they were early and thought she was late...

 

She had done just that today as she rushed into the gym and found it empty. Oh well, it was always better to be early and she was sure Malcolm would appreciate it. Maybe it would cheer him up after yesterday got him so down. She still wasn't sure what bothered him so much... Maybe Victoria had said something mean to him, she did that a lot.

 

Heading over to start trying to lift the bar, Mandy stopped when there was a knock on the door leading outside. She skipped over and opened the door... and found no one there. Mandy looked around before noticing something at her feet. It was package of some kind with all kinds of odd writing on it. Maybe it was for her!

 

Picking it up, Mandy headed back in and set it on a nearby table. Oblivious to the delivery invoice saying it was for Malcolm, Mandy ripped open the box and found what looked to be juice inside. The juice looked to be grape, since it was purple, and kinda glowed too! Neat! She grabbed one and took it out before looking at the label around its bottle.

 

"Hmm... Dynamic Growth, makes you bigger and better. Neat!" Mandy said before popping the top off. She took a quick sip of it and was surprised that it was NOT grape flavored. In fact, it tasted really odd, but not bad. She took another sip and found herself liking her second try. The third was even better and her fourth... well it was a big drink cause the bottle was empty when she finished.

 

"Mmmm, that was good!" Mandy said as she let out a small burp. She giggled after making sure no one had heard before looking back at the box. There were quite a few bottles left... May- The door opening drew Mandy's attention away from the box.

 

 Malcolm walked in looking a little run down and rubbed his head as if he had hurt it. Mandy hurried over, worried he had hurt himself. The trainer being injured wasn’t a good start!

 

"Are you OK? Do yo-" she started to ask, but Malcolm only looked in more pain as she talked. He silenced her with a quick shush and moved past her.

 

"I'm fine... just nursing a hangover. Damn meds need to kick in," Malcolm mumbled to himself before laying down on one of the weight racks. Mandy knew from her parents that people with hangovers hated loud noises. But they did enjoy warm cloth for their heads! She rushed off to grab one and warm in with some water.

 

Mandy managed to find a washcloth and poured some hot water over it. She returned to the gym to find Heather looking at the box. Victoria had, also, arrived and was heading over to where Malcolm was laying down.

 

"What's his problem?" Victoria asked as Mandy came over and put the warm cloth on Malcolm's head.

"He's got a hangover," Mandy answered as Malcolm's grimace faded as the cloth warmed his head.

 

"A hangover?! Oh great, our future is on the line and you're getting drunk!" Victoria yelled, bringing Malcolm's grimace right back.

 

"Victoria, kee-" Mandy started to say, but Victoria ignored her as she went over to join Heather.

 

"And what is this stuff?" she asked as Heather handed her a bottle. Victoria looked it over before whirling on Malcolm.

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled even louder as Malcolm swore in pain.

 

"What?! What is so damn insulting no-" Malcolm started to say before noticing the box.

"The fuck is that?"

 

"Something you ordered," Heather answered before tossing a bottle to him. Malcolm, barely, managed to catch it before looking at it. His confused face turned to grimace as he rubbed his head.

 

"You ordered some black-market drugs for us to take?! What the hell is wrong with you, you-"

"I didn't order them on purpose, I was drunk so-"

"So, you decided to dope us up and use that as an excuse?!"

"What? NO! I ordered it because I was drunk and being a dumbass."

"Well THAT we can agree on," Victoria finished as Malcolm growled in annoyance.

 

Mandy watched all this and tried to keep up but wasn't doing too well at it. She didn't get why Victoria was mad Malcolm had ordered them some cool drinks. They were really good! So good, in fact, she didn't feel sleepy at all anymore, despite waking up so early. Instead, she was feeling… like…. Like... she really didn't know how to describe it.

 

"Someone already drank one," Heather butted in as Malcolm and Victoria took a break. The two looked at her, then looked to Mandy who was still feeling a bit... giddy? No... Funny? Maybe... hmmm

 

"Did you drink one of these, Mandy?" Victoria asked, snapping Mandy out of her conundrum.

 

"Huh? Oh, yeah! It was really tasty! You should try one!" Mandy said, confused as to why Victoria looked even angrier after being told that. They weren’t for her, were they? Ohhh…

 

"YOU FUCKER! Fuck knows what is in those and now Mandy has drank one! You be-"

"Calm down! It’s probably just sugar water with some color dye! I got it off some damn spam em-"

"A SPAM EMAIL?! What the he-"

 

Mandy tried to listen, she really did, but the... ohhh she just couldn't think of a good wor- RUBBY! Yes, it was like being rubbed... kinda...not really, but it would work. The rubby feeling was getting stronger. She could feel it spreading through her, going down her arms and legs. Mandy wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing but figured good since it felt good. Then her stomach gurgled a bit and she felt… off. Like something was different.

 

The gurgling kept going, drowned out to the others by Malcolm and Victoria's argument, and Mandy felt more and more off. She felt like her legs were not standing quite right and keep being pulled forward. Bored of the argument, Mandy looked down and was confused by what she saw.

 

Mandy had always been scrawny and thin which was why she was confused when she couldn't see her feet very well. Something was in the way... somethings, actually. Mandy touched her shirt, wondering if a wind had blown her shirt outward, and was shocked to find herself pushing into flesh. Not only that... flesh that seemed to expand. She...she was growing boobs...she was growing boobs!

 

Her cry of excitement was cut off, however, as Mandy felt her balance shift a bit. She looked down and gasped as her legs seem to lengthen. Her hands trembled and shook before plumping up and outward. Her scrawny arms grew longer and gained in mass, becoming closer to normal in size. Mandy watched in awe as her entire body seemed to grow and grow and grow! And the rubbing feeling was still going!

 

Mandy turned her attention back to the others and saw Malcolm and Victoria still fighting. Heather, however, was staring at Mandy and seemed stunned by what she was watching. Mandy giggled at Heather before putting her finger over her mouth. She moved closer to the arguing pair and stopped a foot or two away.

 

Mandy watched as Victoria became smaller and smaller while her eyelevel began to reach Malcolm's. She saw her breasts filling out still further as her arms gained some definition. Her pants began to get uncomfortable as she felt her rear spreading as well, and her legs felt bigger and stronger. Still the pair didn't notice.

 

Rolling her eyes, Mandy decided to help them out as she began to pass Malcolm in height. The rubbing was slowing down, now, and she felt at least somewhat confident she could do this. Mandy leaned forward to present her new breasts, pushing with unyielding force against her tiny shirt, to the two... but she wasn’t used to having two large weights on her chest. Instead of showing off her new cleavage, Mandy flopped onto the ground. The argument stopped instantly as she hit the ground and was replaced by a very loud ripping sound.

 

"Uh oh..." Mandy said as her shirt and bra, finally, lost their battle. She looked up and saw both Malcolm and Victoria staring at her in disbelief and awe.

 

"Hehe, I grew!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria could only stare in dumbfounded wonder as Mandy pushed herself back to her feet. The razor thin girl had plumped up into a curvy, super model version of herself and had even gained a bit of muscle tone. And to add further wonder to the change, she was now a few inches taller than Malcolm, 6'6 at least!

 

"Holy shit it works..." Malcolm said more to himself than anyone as he stared at the improved Mandy. The fact her breasts, now DDs at least, were completely bare keep his eyes locked on her. Victoria might have mocked him for staring so openly, but her mind was busy with the bottle in her hand. It works... Victoria took one last look at Mandy before pulling the top off the bottle and chugging it down.

 

"Wow, Victoria, you really like that stuff, huh?" Mandy said as Victoria started to empty the bottle. Victoria ignored her and the surprised gasps from Malcolm and Heather as she focused on getting the whole thing down. It helped that the purple stuff wasn't all that bad tasting. It wasn't exactly good, either, but certainly better than what she had feared. With one last giant gulp, Victoria got the last of the concoction down and tossed the bottle away.

 

"Damn... nice chug," Heather said as Victoria got her breath back. Malcolm only stared in stupid confusion. Sadly, Victoria didn't feel any different or anything. All she really felt was that she had chugged down more liquid than was wise.

 

"Wh- What the hell are you thinking?! You give me hell for ordering this then you chug one like its liquid crack?!" Malcolm yelled as his mind broke free of the insanity of this. Victoria turned a glare to the asshole.

 

"I was thinking I could, finally, stop getting carded at R movies. I was thinking people wouldn't assume I'm someone’s little sister. I was thinking of actually being the proper size for once in my fucking life! THAT is what I was thinking!" Victoria yelled back, causing Malcolm to wilt a bit. She swore inward at sharing such personal problems with everyone, but the chance to not be this tiny little girl was... there were no words for how much she wante-

 

Her thoughts ground to a halt as Victoria's stomach, suddenly, gurgled and churned. Rather than feeling bad, however, the sensation was more like... a warmth. It spread through Victoria and she had to fight not to moan a bit as it did. She looked over toward Mandy, her goal, and was shocked to see she wasn't as big as she had been. No, she was still big, but Victoria...

 

Victoria's head spun downward and she gasped as the ground moved away. She had to spread her legs as her balance was thrown off. Her legs, torso, arms, everything was lengthening and enlarging. Her shirt began to push outward as her tiny breasts drank in the potions effects. Even her pants were being pulled taught as her ass grew as well.

 

"Yes... YES!" Victoria said as she looked up at Malcolm. He was still a good bit taller, but the distance was closing fast. She risked a few steps, wobbling as her center of balance continued to shift, before stopping right in front of him. She planted her hands on her hips as her head rose higher and higher along his chest. Soon, she was looking at his chin and she couldn't help but pull him into an embrace. Not for affection, but simply to feel him shrinking in her arms. Or rather her growing around him.

 

Malcolm let himself be hugged as he simply stared. Victoria chuckled as how dumbfounded he was and leaned back to let him get a good look at her still blossoming chest. He got more than she counted on, however, as her shirt and bra ripped off as her new body grew well beyond what they had been intended to contain. Victoria thought about being embarrassed, but the fact she was now eye-level with Malcolm, and still rising, made her reconsider.

 

"Enjoying the show?" Victoria asked, pulling Malcolm's head to look at her's. His eyes widened still as he realized he was looking up to her and she couldn't resist making them widen still. She dived in for a long kiss and loved the feeling of his lips covering less and less of her own. She pulled away as her mouth passed his eyes before shoving him away.

 

"MmmmmmMMMMM AH!" Victoria cried as the warmth made one last surge before fading. She stretched herself out and giggled at the large breasts blocking her downward view. She glanced back and gave her new plump rear a feel. But she saved the best for last, as she looked over to Mandy and realized she was taller than her. Maybe by only an inch or two, but still taller.

 

"No one's going to be carding you now, Victoria!" Mandy said with a giggle. Victoria returned her smile as she gave her new body another once over.

"No, I don't think anyone will be doing that... What do you think Malcolm?" Victoria asked as she bent down to the still fallen Malcolm, not caring in the least that she was completely nude. He, of course, didn't answer her question as he was too busy looking at her bent over body. Victoria shook her head at his unhidden lust, and the lump in her pants, before moving a bit closer.

 

"If you are going to stare so brazenly, you might as well get a feel too," Victoria said as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. Malcolm seized up and tried to pull away, but Victoria managed to hold him still with a bit of effort. His resistance stopped rather quickly, though, and his other hand joined his first. Victoria cooed in approval as his hands moved over her body and she bit her lip as she pondered what else she wanted touched.

 

"Yeah, go for it Heather!" Mandy said, causing Victoria to break from her lustful spell for a moment. She glanced over just in time to see Heather finish a bottle of her own.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather had heavily debated about coming back today. The last "training" day had been a waste of time. The only reason she had stayed as long as she had was the humor of seeing Malcolm try to motivate them. Still, Heather decided the humor was worth at least another day. If nothing else, she wanted to see how Malcolm had taken his failure. That was what she had been expecting.

 

Instead she was in some kind of crazy world where black market drugs worked like they said. Where Mandy, and now Victoria, had gone from twig to curvy paragon. All thanks to some drug a drunk Malcolm had ordered from a spam message. It was like some bad porn plot where sense took a backseat. And where she now held another of said drug in her own hand.

 

Heather wasn't like either Mandy or Victoria in the body department. She wasn't a stunning beauty or anything, but she wasn't a twig or a child. She didn't have massive body issues or anything of the like. But that didn't mean she wouldn't like an upgrade... Ehh, might as well join the club, she was already here after all.

 

Unlike Victoria, Heather had no intention of chugging the stuff in one go. Instead, she sipped on it as the tiny girl grew larger and larger. By the time Victoria was hugging all over Malcolm, Heather had finished half the drink. And once her growth had stopped, putting her a few inches over Mandy, Heather finished off the last of the drink.

 

Truth be told, now that she had seen it happen twice, Heather was looking forward to this. Both Mandy and Victoria looked to have enjoyed their growth and Heather could use some fun. Plus, she certainly wouldn't complain about being one of the tallest girls in school. Would help for when she left Hale behind. Maybe even join a basketball team a-

 

Heather felt, and heard, her stomach grumble as an odd feeling of tingling spread outward from it. She rubbed her stomach in confusion as both Mandy and Victoria got knowing looks. So, this is how it started? Mandy looked excited and eager while Victoria looked more apprehensive. Be a damn shame if Heather out sized Victoria after she just got to be the tallest.

 

As if summoned by that thought, Heather noticed her view was inching upward. The tingling was spreading faster now, and she could see her body starting to grow. Her arms widened, and she could feel the tingling causing her biceps to feed. Her breasts fed as well as they pushed further and further out.

 

Seeing what had happened to the other two, Heather removed her shirt and bra. She was starting on her pants when another surge hit her. She stumbled back and flopped to the ground as her body pushed outward in every direction. Her feet moved further and further along the tiles, her hands covered more and more space, and her butt gained more and more padding. By the time she got back on her feet, her pants had been removed by her expanding size and she, too, was now nude.

 

"Glad I decided to show up today," Heather said as one last surge spread through her. She let out a held breath as her body finished its growth... and was just an inch short of passing Victoria. Oh well, she didn't mind as she was still beyond any other student in school. Hell, Malcolm was eye level with her neck now, rather than the other way around. Plus, she felt damn good, better than she ever had.

 

"Yeah! We should thank Malcolm for getting this stuff for us! Now we can win the contest for sure!" Mandy said as all three of them turned to Malcolm. Heather wasn't the kissy-lovey type... but she was feeling a bit... tingly. Maybe a bit of fun was called for.

 

"I can think of a few ways to thank him," Heather said as she moved closer to Malcolm. Victoria glanced over at her and frowned before pulling Malcolm back into her.

 

"Who said you get to thank him?" she demanded as Malcolm glanced dumbly between them. Heather stopped and raised an eyebrow at Victoria.

 

"So, you want to “thank” him, then? I thought you wouldn't want to do that to an idiot," Heather said causing Victoria to blush. This was already getting fun.

 

"I-I DON'T! I wou- I mean I don't want to do such... things with him. Gross!" Victoria sputtered out before shoving Malcolm away. Heather caught him before her fell and he glanced up at her. She gave him a smirk before wrapping him into a hug.

 

"Well, Victoria might think she is too good for you, but lucky for you I don't really care," Heather said leaning down for a kiss. Only to feel Malcolm snatched away at the last second.

 

"I NEVER SAID THAT! I just... I mean I don't..." Victoria said, pulling Malcolm back into her arms as Heather giggled to herself. She followed Victoria and extended her arms, as if to grab back Malcolm. Victoria tensed to retain her prisoner and was taken off guard when Heather wrapped her arms around her instead.

 

"Why don't we both thank him, then?" Heather asked before planting a quick kiss on Malcolm. Victoria tried to pull away again, but Heather keep her trapped. The stubborn girl glared at her, but Heather motioned downward with her eyes. Victoria glanced down and, after seeing Malcolm trapped between their breasts, softened her glare.

 

Victoria’s glare turned into a small smirk as she kissed Malcolm as well. Heather nodded in approval as she went back to kissing him as well. Victoria started to get into the kissing too as Malcolm lost himself between them.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy felt left out as both Victoria and Heather started to love all over Malcolm. She was feeling rather needy too but wasn't sure this was OK. Normally, it was frowned on to be naked and have sexy fun at school, doubly so with others involved. But... maybe this was unique? She didn't remember ever hearing rules about if she and others grew. Oh well!

 

Moving forward, Mandy was going to join in the fun, but slowed to a stop. Her stomach felt funny again and that rubby feeling felt like it was coming back. Oh my... was she going to get even bigger? That would be so cool! They'd really have no problem winning the games, then, and she'd be able to hold- ohhhhhhhh! ~

 

Mandy's thoughts never finished as her body began to grow again. The rubbing feeling had returned but felt a lot stronger this time. She groaned as her legs surged larger and her head was thrust higher and higher. Her arms stretched further and further away as her chest expanded. Mandy even saw her muscles getting bigger and easier to see. She was starting to feel so strong!

 

Looking back at the others, Mandy had to gasp as she saw how small they were getting. All three were still focused on each other so none noticed as she swelled bigger and bigger. They were only up to her chest now and were shrinking still further. No, no, they weren't shrinking, she was growing! And growing still more!

 

The rubbing got still stronger as Mandy couldn't resist anymore. She stared to grope her still swelling breasts and moved one hand to her crotch. Coos and moans escaped her lips as she pleased herself and her growth seemed to increase in speed. Suddenly, the rubbing spiked and she screamed as her body leap outward. The sudden spurt was followed by another, and another, and another as Mandy raced toward the ceiling. Finally, with a lust-filled scream, Mandy orgasmed and surged outward one last time. She crashed back to the ground and felt her enlarged rear crush something under it. But she didn't care as she came down from the release.

 

Looking forward, Mandy gasped as she saw the other staring in wonder at her. They... they were like kids to her. Little kids that would barely pass her knee! She looked around and marveled at how small all the equipment and everything else was.

 

"Wow.... Wow! Look how huge I got! Hahah! Guys look, I'm really big now! And strong too!" she said before, easily, lifting a weight bar loaded with weights. None of the others responded as she tossed it away to crash into a pile of other stuff. They all looked terrified at the sight and Mandy, realizing how scary she might be now, felt bad.

 

"Oh... sorry. Don't worry, though. I won't hurt any of you! Just think of me as your big sister! Hehe, really big!" she said before patting all of them on the heads. This was going to be fun! ~

 

"Oh! I need to thank Malcolm too!" Mandy said, remembered how she didn't get a turn. Malcolm's eyes widened as Mandy reached for him. He looked to struggle between Heather and Victoria, probably to help her get to him, but Mandy managed to grab his shirt despite them in the way. Hehe, it was so easy with her being so much bigger! ~ She pulled him toward her with ease and brought him into a hug. Her big boobs, though, covered his head fully so she had to pull him upwards, so he could breath.

 


"Thanks for the neat drink, Malcolm!" Mandy said before giving him a big kiss. Malcolm was left reeling from the big thanks and Mandy giggled at how out of it he looked. Hehe, she was just too much for him now! But kissing him had been nice, so she gave him another and another before hugging him a bit tighter.

 

"You're like the little teddy bear I always wanted. So cute~..." Mandy said as she patted the top of his head. Malcolm answered with a goofy smile and Mandy just had to give him another kiss. Hehehe, this was so much fun!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria had been so shocked to see how much larger Mandy had grown that she hadn't even tried to stop her from taking Malcolm for herself. The shock, though, was wearing off and a spike of jealousy was enough to dispel it completely. How DARE Mandy get bigger than her AND take Malcolm for herself?! Victoria wasn't done with him!

 

Moving forward, Victoria was about to yell at Mandy, but her vision caught sight of the mess Mandy had made of the weights. The memory of how easily Mandy had lifted, then annihilated, those weights cooled some of Victoria's wrath with fear. Sure, Mandy wasn't violent, but with strength like that...

 

Her rage cooling, Victoria's charge turned to a walk and she fully noticed just how much larger Mandy had grown. Mandy had only been a little over six and half feet tall before. Now she was closer to sixteen and a half, easily double Victoria's size. Suddenly, Victoria was all too aware of the strength and size difference between the two of them. And doing anything to piss her off filled her with dread. Maybe it was best to let her kee-

 

A sudden rumble in Victoria's stomach stopped her thoughts. Victoria put a hand on her waist and felt her body shake a bit. A bit of fear washed through her, but it was quickly replaced with a welcome, and familiar, warmth. Victoria looked at Mandy before getting a big smile.

 

Victoria cooed as her body, once again, began to grow. Her already large breasts expanded still further as her head ascended still higher. The warmth spread to her arms and Victoria could feel strength flowing into them. Her legs tasted of the power soon after and she gasped as they swelled.

 

The growth speed up as Victoria began to pass Mandy’s head. Granted she was still sitting down, but she was still growing! Victoria couldn’t help but finger herself as the warmth filled her. Every second saw more and more of her and it was driving her wild. She gasped and moaned as she looked down at Mandy’s retreating frame… and Malcolm’s tinier and tinier one.

 

"Haha, let's see anyone call me small ever again!" Victoria said as the warmth turned into an inferno. She moaned as she surged upward. She looked up at the ceiling and laughed as it moved closer and closer. Leaving her pussy, her arms stretched up to the ceiling and she watched in eager anticipation as they closed in on their goal. Bigger and bigger, higher and higher she grew until her fingers brushed against the ceiling of the gym. YES!!

 

With one last sudden spurt, Victoria cried out as she shot upward. Her hands planted themselves fully into the ceiling and she looked at them in amazement. Another booming laugh escaped her as she rubbed her hands on the ceiling. A ceiling two stories in the air was now within her reach! And for those below...

 

Victoria turned her eyes downward and let out a quick laugh. Mandy was staring at her and had an excited look on her face. Heather was as well but had a more... eager look. Even Mandy could guess Heather would be following her and Victoria soon enough. But it was Malcolm's face that interested Victoria. Despite being nuzzled between Mandy's now gigantic breasts, he was still staring at her in wanton lust, his eyes moving up and down her body with eagerness. Victoria felt her pussy moisten as she thought of all the things she could, and would, do to him now.

 

"Wow, Victoria, you got huge too! This is so cool!" Mandy said as she stood up, bringing Malcolm along for the ride. Victoria's smile grew still further as she found herself taller than Mandy once again.

 

"Indeed, it is... little sister," Victoria said before giving Mandy's head a pat. Mandy giggled at the pat and glanced down at Malcolm, still held between her breasts.

 

"I guess it's your turn to thank him again, then, Big Sis!" Mandy said as she pulled Malcolm out, her hands tucked beneath his arms, and held him out to Victoria. Victoria LOVED the idea of being BIG sister. She loved how Malcolm had turned into a little kid to be passed between them even more and she snatched him up with wanton eagerness. Malcolm looked nervous as Victoria gave him a pleased smirk.

 

"Aww, don't be scared, little boy. Your big babysitters are here to keep the scary monsters away," Victoria mocked as she licked her lips.

"But we need payment for our protection," she added before grabbing his pants. With a simple jerk, she ripped the pants off. Malcolm swore in pain, but Victoria ignored it as she did the same with his shirt. She thought about doing his boxers but got a better idea.

 

"Better remove the last bit or I might damage something," Victoria said as she shifted her grip, allowing Malcolm to move his arms. He took the hint and pulled her boxers down to reveal himself fully erect. Victoria licked her lips yet again as Mandy, who seemed concerned at first, focused on his dick as well.

 

"Good boy... and good boys get rewarded," Victoria said before pulling Malcolm close. She gave his dick a quick lick and smiled at how he shuddered at her touch. She gave it a quick blow before starting to suck him off. It was pathetic how small it was now, but Victoria didn't care. The size difference was all she cared about and that alone was getting her so very close.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather watched as the amazon-sized Victoria started blowing Malcolm. She was a bit annoyed that Victoria got first crack at him but knew whining would be a waste of time. Not only would Victoria ignore her, but any attempt to force the issue was futile. For now. Heather was positive her own second spurt would hit soon and then she could join in the fun. But, sadly, all she could do was watch at the moment.

 

As Victoria began to really get into her new toy, Mandy moved to join in. Malcolm looked up at her and reached out toward her like a child wanting a treat. Mandy's eyes sparkled as she, quickly, rushed in and the two started to kiss. Mandy's arms wrapped around Victoria, pushing their breasts together, and the three continued to revel in each other's passion. Heather felt her own need skyrocketing... and the tingling returning.

 

Heather started to finger herself as her own second growth spurt began. She felt her fingers take up more and more space inside her before taking less as her pussy grew as well. She groped one of her breasts and marveled as it swelled in her hand. Energy seemed to course through her making her feel better than she ever had before. And all the while her head rose higher along Victoria's back.

 

Victoria's plump rear came to eye level as Heather continued to swell. She stopped pleasing herself and gave the large rear a quick rub. Victoria gasped a bit and glanced down as Heather's hand covered more and more of her flesh. Victoria giggled before going back to her task as Heather grew past her butt.

 

Going back to herself, Heather moaned as the tingling increased in intensity. Her size increased rapidly, and she shot past Victoria's back. Her body seemed to shake in pleasure and power as she shot higher and higher upward. Finally, with a massive jolt, her head came to be just a bit short of Victoria in height, but more than close enough to join the fun.

 

Despite her moans and growing to their size, Mandy was still absorbed in kissing Malcolm, while Victoria was focused on getting him to cum. With both distracted, Heather smirked and slipped her hands between them. Time for some REAL fun.

 

"Mind if I join?" Heather asked before plunging her hands into the girls’ soaked pussies. Both gasped in surprise and pleasure before turning toward her. Victoria gave her a slight annoyed look, but it turned to approval as Heather continued her work. Mandy went from surprise to appreciation as she cooed in approval. She glanced at Heather and gave her a mischievous smirk. Heather raised her eyebr- OHHH!!

 

"Welcome to the party," Mandy said as her own hand slipped into Heather's crotch. Heather moaned in pleasure as the sudden assault caught her off-guard. But she composed herself in short order and went back to pleasing the other two. Victoria stifled a moan before latching onto Malcom's dick again. Mandy gave Heather a quick kiss before turning back to Malcolm. Heather joined her, and their ex-trainer now suffered a three-pronged assault.

 

Malcolm twitched and heaved as he neared climax. His own movements got Heather to double her efforts. Both Victoria and Mandy groaned and moaned as she pushed them closer. Mandy responded by going still deeper and Heather found herself nearing the edge. Then, as if by chain reaction, all four of them cried out as they all came. Victoria got a bit of Malcolm's seed on her while their own juices spilled onto the floor. Suddenly exhausted, Heather flopped to the ground. The other two followed, with Victoria lowering Malcolm down to sit between the three of them. None of them moved or talked, they simply focused on catching their breaths and coming down from a high none of them had ever experienced.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Malcolm was sure he was about to wake up. Any second now his alarm would start to blare, his head would start to ache, and he would find himself back in his bed. This was all some kind of alcohol induced fever dream that would end in a mix of relief... and disappointment. But no alarm sounded, no slow opening of eyes... just the sound of him and the other three catching their breath.

 

Opening his eyes, Malcolm's mind began to process the insanity. To establish this wasn't a dream, that three girls had grown into buxom amazons, that he had been given the greatest blow job of all time... and that the three might just get even bigger. Fuck...

 

"That...that was the best. No, this IS the best!" Mandy said as she recovered enough to talk. She sat up, towering over Malcolm and rubbed her expanded chest. Malcolm had to fight to look away, but still caught Victoria and Heather nodding in agreement. No, no this might not be the best.

 

"I... maybe this isn't the best. I-I mean, people don't just grow like this. Maybe we should call someone," Malcolm suggested, hoping to get someone more qualified to deal with this here. Or at least get someone else regardless of qualification.

 

"Naw, it's fine," Heather answered dismissively as she ran her hands over her slightly swollen arms. Malcolm swore under his breath as the size, and strength, difference between him and them began to fully sink in. If the three decided to do something to him, he would be powerless to stop them. He needed help!

 

"B-But what about health complications! That stuff might have caused problems with... with something! Maybe we sho-" Malcolm started, thinking health problems was sure to get them to see reason. Instead, all he got was Victoria's foot, now bigger than his torso, pushing into him.

 

"Oh, shut up. I feel better than I've ever felt before and I'm sure Mandy and Heather feel the same. Stop trying to wuss out of the best thing to happen to you, dumbass," Victoria said as her foot pushed Malcolm backward as it rubbed against him. Malcolm tried to push it back, but he might as well have tried to push a truck. Worse, he found another wall of foot joining from behind.

 

Heather's foot joined with Victoria and both girls began to push and prod him between their feet. Malcolm was powerless to escape as the two rubbed their foot smell into him like a brand. But the worst part was that Malcolm... rather enjoyed it and couldn't help but let a quick kiss sneak through his willed defenses.

 

"See? Just admit you are loving this," Victoria said, having felt his kiss. She rubbed the top of her foot into his face as Heather leaned her own foot back. Malcolm resisted for a few seconds, before caving and planting even more kisses on Victoria's large foot.

 

"He certainly likes your foot... But I wonder who he likes best," Heather said as her foot retreated. Malcolm's senses began to return as alarms bells screamed in his head. Victoria's foot retreated as well as Mandy slid closer to make a three-way wall around Malcolm. Oh no...

 

"Now that is a great question. Well, Malcolm, who do you like best?" Victoria asked with a spine-chilling smile. Malcolm looked between the other two and saw a similar sight on Heather. Mandy, thankfully, was her usual spaced out self. He thought about making a run for it but knew he wouldn't get far.  Dammit, if he picked either Victoria or Heather, the other would be pissed as hell. And if he picked Mandy... Fuck what was he going to do.

 

"I... I can't pick just one. Y-You're all so great and...and big...and..." Malcolm started as both Victoria and Heather narrowed their eyes. Fuck, fuck, fuck...

 

"Aww, he likes all of us a lot! That's so sweet!" Mandy said as a flood of relief washed through Malcolm. Thank you, Mandy!

 

"Y-YES! Yes, that's it. I...I like all of you so much I.. I couldn't possibly choose. I mean...just look at you now. You're amazing, and sexy, and... and so much..." Malcolm trailed off as he noticed himself getting hard. His own talk of how impossibly hot they were was making him forget his terror in favor of lust. Thankfully, that fact seemed to diffuse Victoria and Heather's annoyance as they both smirked at him.

 

"Well... I suppose that is understandable. Little boys are known for wanting it all," Victoria said with a dismissive wave. Heather nodded as a wave of relief washed over Malcolm. But it was short lived as Heather opened her legs.

 

"If he wants us all, then he'll have to please us all. It's only right we let him," Heather said as Malcolm got both ecstatic, and utterly horrified. Victoria got a huge smile at the idea and spread her legs as well. Even Mandy joined in with a giggle. Malcolm found himself surrounded by massive tree-sized legs blocking every escape and three giant, moistening pussies awaiting his ministrations. And despite the heaven-like quality of this situation, he couldn't help but hope something, ANYTHING, would get him out of this mess. He didn't want to imagine his fate if he failed to please all three of them.

 

Malcolm regretted his wording of that hope as a familiar gurgling echoed through the gym. He, Victoria, and Heather all turned to Mandy as she grabbed her stomach in surprise. Mandy blinked a few times before another low growl escaped from her. Malcolm felt a fresh wave of terror fill him as Mandy got a big smile.

 

"Woah... it feels a lot stronger this tiiIIIAAAAAAAHHH!" Mandy said as she, suddenly, surged outward. Her legs shoved past Victoria and Heather, and both scrambled backward to get out of her way. Malcolm flopped to the ground as her legs spread past him and her torso spread out.

 

"Ahhh, Ahhh, AHHH!!" Mandy cried out as her growth only increased in speed, her head racing higher and higher away from him. Her breasts continued to swell even larger as her stomach toned and tightened. Malcolm watched in stunned silence as her pussy raced towards him, drenched in her own juices. He managed enough sense to crawl backward, but her growth was outpacing him. And still she grew and grew!

 

"Fuck, sooo much.... MMMMMM!!!" Mandy's now booming voice said as her pussy closed in. Malcolm tried to stand, but her expanding body was now shaking the ground. Various weight equipment was smashed aside by her expanding legs, hips, and hands. Her head drew closer and closer to the ceiling, despite her sitting down, and still she continued to expand.

 

Finally, as Malcolm feared he would be crushed by her now monstrous honey-pot, Mandy let out a relieved sigh and her growth slowed to a stop. Malcolm keep crawling back as he stared up at her. Her now massive breasts blocked her face from view and hung over him like round overhangs. Her legs spread all the way from one side of the gym to the other and hands were pressed against the walls. Cracks snaked out from the cement under her rear and a small puddle of juices was forming beneath her crotch. Malcolm keep retreating till Mandy's face did come into view, only a few feet from the roof.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh, wow...That...that was amazing...Mmmm, I feel so AMAZING!" Mandy said, her voice sounding like it was from a megaphone. Her head titled back down, and her eyes looked over herself. She smiled in approval as she looked at her further enhanced form... and then her eyes looked to him.

 

"Malcolm~, ohhh look what you did to me~," Mandy said, her lust obvious to anyone. Her massive hand moved toward him, and terror took hold. Malcolm tried to run, but Mandy snatched him up before he even got to his feet. Trapped in the prison of her giant hand, Malcolm could do nothing but hold on as she raised him up, up, and up to her face.

 

"This is the best gift ever, so much better than a pony or anything else. I want to thank you soooo hard," Mandy said as her massive lips moved to him. Malcolm swore as her mouth covered his face and he was given the world's biggest kiss. She released him and looked at him with a look of pure lust.

 

"Do...do you want me to suck on it?" Mandy asked as she gave his dick a quick lick, sending a wave of pleasure through Malcolm.

"Or...or maybe suck on me? They're really big now so you'd have a lot to enjoy," she added as she lifted her massive breasts with her free hand. Malcolm stared down at them and imagined how great it would be to dive in. To lose himself in all that breast and take a nap in their huge embrace.

 

Malcolm didn't get to make his choice as another echoing gurgle filled the gym.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather had been half expecting their growth to continue. They had already grown twice and there was no reason not to expect a third, fourth, etc... spurt. Yet she was still shocked when Mandy started to grow. Granted that was more because of the speed and massive increase in size than it happening. She and Victoria had been forced to flee into the corner as Mandy's massive form took up so much room, leaving them both speechless.

 

Both Heather and Victoria simply watched as Mandy plucked up Malcolm like a doll. Mandy had to be some thirty feet tall now, easily able to hold Malcolm in her hand. Poor, or lucky, Malcolm was utterly powerless to resist her, and Heather began to imagine being that size as well. But someone else would reach it first if their current pattern held.

 

A sudden gurgle from beside Heather heralded that pattern staying true. Heather looked over to Victoria and saw a massive smile spreading over her face. She didn't wait for the inevitable growth to start moving away from the soon to be giantess.

 

"HmhmhmhahahahHAHAHAHA!" Victoria laughed as her own massive spurt began. Just like Mandy, her rate of growth was faster than before, and her head raced toward the ceiling. Victoria's laughter didn't stop as her legs quivered in pleasure, their size and length exploding. She placed her hands on the ceiling and watched as they covered more and more of it and her head grew closer and closer. Then, with a dull thump, her head impacted the roof, but her growth didn't slow.

 

"You think you can stop me?! HAH!" Victoria said as her arms, and head, began to push into the metal roof. Heather swore as she rushed away from Victoria. The bitch was going to rip the damn roof off with her still in here! Metal bending and stretching filled the air as Heather rushed toward Mandy, hoping to use her as cover.

 

"Victoria, be careful! Do-" was all Mandy got out before even her voice was drowned out by the snapping of metal, crashing of debris, and a woman bursting out of a building. Heather dived under Mandy's leg and turned just in time to see Victoria burst through the ceiling. Her growth plowed her head through the metal like it was paper. Victoria’s laughter dimmed, blocked by the roof, but her growth didn’t slow at all.

 

Her breasts reached the roof a few seconds after and, like her head, smashed through with ease. The hole in the roof was ripped even larger and debris was sent crashing on and around Victoria’s feet. The same debris was shoved aside as her growing feet demanded more space and Heather could just make out cracks spidering away from Victoria.

 

Yet despite all the destruction, Heather could still hear Victoria laughing. Her body was still plowing its way through the roof and her voice was becoming just as booming as Mandy's. Heather crawled out from under Mandy as the roof found some stability, mostly from it being nearly all trashed, and dared to look up. Victoria's head was far above, at least thirty feet in the air. Her hips were taller than what was left of the roof and her entire body looked even more toned. She looked around herself in wonder and a smile that made even Heather nervous was plastered to her face.

 

"HehehAHAHAHA! Now THIS is how it should be! Who wants to call me small now, huh? HUH?!" Victoria yelled out to no one and everyone as she marveled at her new size. She lifted her foot and kicked through the wall of the gym. Bits of the wall were sent flying, crashing into the parking lot outside and trashing a few cars. Victoria slammed her foot down and Heather felt the ground quake from the impact. Dear God...

 

"Yes... now we can have some fun...right Heather?" Victoria asked as she glanced back at Heather. Heather blinked in confusion till another gurgle filled what was left of the gym. She touched her stomach in surprise, before filling the tingling sensation fill her entire body. A big smile spread over Heather's face and then grew larger still.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mandy was shocked that Victoria had grown right through the ceiling. She was fairly sure ripping through the ceiling of a school building was really bad and they'd all be punished for it. Even worse, she kicked part of the wall down and crushed a few cars! The police were going to be so mad...

 

Before she could chastise Victoria, another gurgle came from nearby. Mandy looked down and saw Heather starting to grow as well. Her small body exploded outward and it wasn't long before it was pushing against Mandy. Mandy tried to shift out of the way, but her own huge form was taking up most of the available space. The only open space was past Heather's rapidly growing body.

 

"Heather, move over! I don't have any more room over here," Mandy said as Heather's body pushed more and more into her. Heather glanced up at her but simply chuckled in response. Instead of moving out of the way, Heather moved closer to Mandy. She pressed her chest into Mandy's side and wrapped her arms around what she could of Mandy's waist. Mandy epped in surprise and felt Heather swelling against her. Her chest pushed more and more flesh into Mandy's side while her arms and hands spread further over her. Mandy couldn't help but like it as she felt her friend growing to rival her in size.

 

Lulled into enjoying Heather's growing massage, Mandy didn't notice her arm moving closer and closer to where she held Malcolm. She thought she heard Malcolm saying something, but Mandy was too busy enjoying Heather's arm extending closer and closer to her pussy. It wasn't till she felt Malcolm be pulled from her hand, and Heather retreating, that Mandy realized something was wrong.

 

"Huh-HEY! Don't just steal him!" Mandy yelled as Heather retreated to the ruined part of the gym. Heather gave her a smug smile as she held Malcolm by the waist. Mandy was going to try and get him back, but stopped as Heather, suddenly, exploded in size. A massive moan rattled the entire gym as Heather shot upward, her own eyes wide in shock. Her feet plowed through the rubble around them as her head shot through the opening Victoria had made. Her chest, then her stomach passed through the hole within seconds and Heather's moan turned into a surprised chuckle. With one last gasp, Heather's growth shot her up to Victoria's size and she moaned in pleasure.

 

“Holy shit... that was... intense... Was it for you?" Heather asked as she opened her hand. Mandy couldn't see Malcolm from her angle but did hear him answer, though she didn’t make out what he said. Whatever response he gave must have amused Heather as she smirked and chuckled.

 

"That's OK, I guess I- we," she corrected as Victoria moved to stand beside her, "are a bit too much stimulation for a little guy." Mandy frowned as she was left out yet again and tried to move to the hole Victoria had made. Sadly, her huge form wasn't the best at moving through the rubble and she had to stop as she crushed something, started to break the walls, or destroy more of the ceiling.

 

"Why don't we help him adjust? We'll start... small," Victoria said as she moved her pinkie to do... something to Malcolm. Ohhhh, Mandy wanted to see and join, but she couldn't get out of this gym! Unless... ohhhhhhhhh, screw it!

 

Mandy pushed herself up and slammed her head into the ceiling. To her surprise, she barely felt the impact, but could feel the metal starting to bend. Taking one last breath, Mandy pushed with all her might and gasped as she, easily, blasted through the ceiling. The ease of it failing caught her off-guard and Mandy's momentum sent her forward. Her leg shot out, destroying what was left of the wall Victoria had started on, and sending even more debris into the parking lot. Despite the chaos, Mandy managed to catch herself, but not before stumbling into the parking lot. Her foot slammed down to, finally, stop herself and she sighed as she regained her balance.

 

"Looks like someone is enjoying our new size!" Victoria yelled as Mandy looked back at what she had done. A gasp escaped her as she saw the gym was nothing but a pile of rubble, the last surviving bits slowly falling apart from the damage done to it. She had ruined the entire building... Ohhh, she was gonna be in so much trouble and th- OH NO!

Mandy's terror skyrocketed as she noticed she had stumbled into the parking lot... and slammed her giant foot right onto a car. The car was nearly flattened completely, and its wheels had been snapped right off. She jerked back from it, only to stomp onto another one.

 

"Ohhhh, sorry! SORRY! I'm not...ohhhh," Mandy said as her fear increased. Wrecking cars was really, really bad. And she was mostly sure those two cars couldn't be fixed. Ohhh, how was she going to pay to fix them?

 

"Wow... yo- we can crush cars flat..." Victoria suddenly said as she appeared beside Mandy. Mandy was going to ask Victoria to help her fix them. But before she got the question out, Victoria had placed her own foot on top of another car. She got a small smile as she pressed down on it, slowly flattening it and laughed as it crumbled under her weight.

 

"Hahahahaha! This is great! Their like little toy cars!" Victoria said as she crushed another car, then another, then another. Mandy watched in horror as Victoria began to make the situation even worse.

 

"Victoria, stop! What is going to happen when the police get here! We're going to get punished!" Mandy pleaded as terror began to fill her. Victoria, however, gave her a "really" look before rolling her eyes.

 

"Mandy... how are the police going to punish us?" Victoria asked with a sigh.

"By...by arresting us?"

"How?"

"With hand cuffs and putting us in their ca-..." Mandy trailed off as her head started to process this. How...how would they punish them? Their handcuffs were WAAAY to small and their cars... Mandy looked down at the ruined cars that were barely bigger than her foot...

"B-But what if they shot us?" Mandy asked, remembering that cops had guns. Victoria scoffed and put her hands on her hips. She then lifted her foot and slammed it down, sending huge cracks splintering out from the impact. It was a good thing no one had been under the foot cau- ohhh... OHHH!

 

Mandy's fear faded as she looked down at her new form, as if finally seeing it fully. She crushed another car as easily as a cookie and realized what Victoria had already figured out. There was no way the police could do anything to them! And if they did, they'd squish'em as easily as these cars. They could do anything they wanted! And no one could stop them!!

 

With a giggle of freedom, Mandy started crushing the cars as well. Victoria gave her a proud look before joining in the fun. Neither of them took any notice of Heather as she watched along with her passenger.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Fear may have left Mandy, but it had found a new home in Malcolm. He watched in muted horror as the two girls went on a rampage through, thankfully empty, cars. He couldn't believe the two were causing such devastation simply for fun and the implications filled him with dread. Doubly so if they got still bigger.

 

"Looks like you're no longer the focus. Lucky you, huh?" Heather's loud voice asked with a quick chuckle. Malcolm gulped as he turned to face her. Heather's huge brown eyes were locked onto him and an arrogant smirk was on her face. Malcolm dearly wished Mandy had keep a hold of him as he looked back at that huge face.

 

"I...I guess that means you can let me go then. I-I doubt I'd be able to do much to... to please you now that... that..." he trailed off as Heather simply looked at him, eyebrow slightly raised.

 

"That you're a doll to me?" Heather finished as her smirk spread.

 

"Y-Yeah... yeah..." Malcolm said as his fear was joined with self-consciousness. It was hard not to feel...inadequate next to the three newly grown giantesses. Another low chuckle escaped Heather as she shook her head. She, slowly, moved closer to Malcolm and he fought to stay where he was. She moved in and gave him a long, soft kiss before nuzzling him a bit with her nose. He returned the display of empathy with a hug and smiled into her big eyes.

 

"Thanks..." he said as they looked at one another.

 

"No, thank you. I'll always remember you," Heather said as her smile seemed to shift a bit. Remember him? Wh-

 

Suddenly Heather's face moved away, and her hand shifted. Malcolm stumbled as Heather's hand moved to her side. He looked at her in confusion, then terror as he saw a cruel smile spread over her face.

 

Heather's hand tilted to the side and Malcolm cried out as his feet began to slide to the abyss. He scrambled up toward her thumb, desperate to use it as a hand hold. His feet fought to gain purchase but found it harder and harder as the hand tilted further and further. His hands were just a few inches away, but the hand was almost completely turned over. Malcolm yelled as he leapt upward... and his fingers slipped off Heather's thumb, finding no purchase.

 

Malcolm's yell of effort turned to terror as he plunged downward, Heather's vicious smile following him the entire way down.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather watched Malcolm plummet to his doom with wild anticipation. She had been waiting for a moment like this since they had started growing. Malcolm's look of betrayal, terror, and helplessness was the best, only topped by his splat on the unforgiving cement. Blood was sent spraying out from the impact and Malcolm's body crumpled into a bloody, messy heap.

 

Despite the horrid damage, Malcolm had survived the fall. She saw him writhing in pain as he tried to do...well anything. If he was lucky, and got medical treatment right now, he might survive. He would be crippled for life, though. Heather enjoyed suffering, but she didn't want to seem too cruel. Best to spare him such a pathetic life.

 

Raising her foot, Heather shifted it to hover over Malcolm. She had to bend a bit to still see him past her breasts but was glad she did. Seeing him try to crawl away was the perfect send off for him. She blew him one last kiss as she finished her sentence from before.

 

"I'll always remember you...as my first," Heather said before bringing her foot crashing down. Cars hadn't stood up to their weight, Malcolm fared no better.

Part 2 by Zanderas

Evergrowing 2

 

 

Victoria smiled as her foot came crashing down on a large pickup truck. Despite its size and metal exterior, it was no match for Victoria's huge foot. It crumpled into a flattened heap of parts like every other vehicle she had set her sights on. But it still felt SOOOO damn good to be able to do. A truck meant to haul loads of equipment, squashed with a simple step. THIS was what Victoria had truly been wishing for, though even she hadn't been aware of it.

 

Of course, she had always wanted to be taller. Who wouldn't wish for that when they were as short as she had been? But wishing to be massive, of towering over entire buildings and crushing cars beneath her feet... it just had never really occurred to her. But now that it was real, she couldn't have been happier. And it was all thanks to a drunk idiot ordering something online.

 

Reminded of said idiot, Victoria spared the rest of the vehicles and turned back to where Heather was. The other giantess was bent down near one of the entrances of the college and was looking into it. Victoria raised an eyebrow as she noticed both her hands were empty. Had she... oh come on!

 

"Did you, honestly, lose Malcolm?" Victoria asked as she walked over to stand next to Heather. It was hard not to focus on the large impressions her feet made into the grass and pavements as they crashed down, but Victoria managed.

 

"Ugh, I didn't lose him. He said he needed to use the bathroom," Heather responded, sitting up to talk.

 

"And you believed him?" Victoria asked in annoyance. Really? Was Heather really that dumb? She expected shit like this from Mandy, but Heather?


"Would you have risked him doing it on your hand?" Heather fired back. Eww, FUCK no, was the honest answer and Victoria had to fight not to shiver just thinking about it. Instead, she rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance.

 

"Well great. He's gone now. Good job," Victoria said as she glared down at Heather. Heather just rolled her eyes.

 

"He's not gone, he's just inside. We can go get him," Heather said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

"And how are we going to "go get him"? We can't fit in there; my leg couldn't fit in there!" Victoria yelled, her anger starting to bubble up.

 

"Who said we need to fit? We can just plow through the walls and find him that way," Heather answered with an off-putting smile. Plow through? It... it was true, but there were a lot of people in there. A lot of people who... who couldn't stop her. Or call the police who couldn't stop her. Or...

 

With a spreading smile, Victoria moved up to the building. She stopped a step away from the entrance and looked down at it. Less than an hour before, the entrance had loomed high above her, casting a shadow over her. Now... now she was casting her shadow over IT. She could see a few people in the entrance, stared up at her through the higher-level windows and sky lights. Victoria gave them all a smug look, who needed Malcolm anymore. The entire school was her’s now.

 

Her first step smashed into the stairs leading up to the building. The stairs cracked and crumbled under her weight as she continued forward. Her second step hit the wall and meet resistance. But the resistance lasted only a few seconds before Victoria's huge and powerful leg forced its way inside. Victoria watched panic and terror fill the entrance as people attempted to flee. Most managed to escape, but a few lost their balance from the quakes or were too close to avoid the debris. Victoria didn't slow, however, as her third step carved a second path through the wall and ceiling. The debris sent up clouds of dust and Victoria couldn't see much of her destructive steps but didn't care anymore. Just like she didn't care about Malcolm. All she cared about, was showing why NO ONE would ever disrespect her again.

 

With a booming laugh, Victoria kicked out and sent part of the roof flying. It crashed down in another part of the college, caving it in. Her laughter grew louder as she ripped the roof off a nearby classroom, tossing it somewhere. Several students were trying to hide inside and they all ran for the exit. Victoria's huge foot smashed down on the doorway, crushing two of the quickest and sending the rest flying back.

 

"Who said class was done for the day? Its only getting started," Victoria said as she gazed down at her "students". There were only four of them, though, and Victoria frowned at that.

 

"Not much of a class with only four of you. Guess I'll have to find more," Victoria said as she turned to another part of the roof. With a simple flick of her wrist, it was removed and sent flying. Victoria's carelessness caused part of the building to cave in, crushing several people in debris. But it, also, stopped a group of six more people from escaping. Victoria smirked at them before plucking them up two at a time. She made sure to bring each to eye level, so she could see their terror, and it made her inwardly moan in delight. She dropped them, making sure it wasn't far enough to hurt them, into her "classroom" and brought her total to ten. Ehh, it was good enough.

 

"Now that everyone is here, it's time for class to start. Your first lesson: Don't die!" Victoria said with a big grin.

 

"W-What?" a nervous girl who was off on her own asked. Victoria lifted her foot and slammed it down on her, silencing her scream before it barely started. Fuck that had felt good, the way she had caved in like an empty coke can. All their lives were her's to toy with and it made her so damn excited.

 

"Get the idea?" Victoria asked as she glared down at her nine remaining students. They all started scrambling to find a way out and Victoria's glare turned to a smile.

 

"Good! Now let's begin," Victoria said as she lifted her foot again.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy had gotten kinda bored of crushing cars. It was fun at first, being able to squish cars into pancakes, but after the tenth or so... She tried pushing one with her foot, but it didn't roll very well and was boring too. Bored of the cars, Mandy turned to see Victoria moving through the college, her hips carving a path through the roof. Ohhh, she was going to get in so much tr- wait... oh right, they couldn't get in trouble now cause they were HUGE! But still, all that screaming made Mandy think it was still bad.

 

Deciding to keep away from Victoria in case she was wrong, Mandy headed to the side of the college. She moved around the exterior and ohhed at how her feet made giant impressions in the ground. It was so neat how everything seemed to react differently now that she was so big. Unable to just move on, Mandy turned around to look at the kinda foot prints she was leaving as she keep moving. It was neat to see how they dug into the earth an-

 

Mandy's thoughts were thrown away as her leg bumped into something. She tried to jerk her leg back to avoid what she hit, but that only threw her balance off. Mandy stumbled back a step, but her legs just couldn't get back under her. With a cry of alarm, Mandy fell back and crashed down onto her back.

 

Groaning from the impact, Mandy sat up and rubbed her head. The fall hadn't hurt her... like at all, but it still had shaken her up. She rubbed the last of her daze away before looking around. Her fall had smashed a big imprint of her body into the ground, pathway, and a small storage shed. A tree which had been near the shed was completely flattened along with the shed and Mandy blushed in guilt, poor tree... But as the dust cleared more, Mandy noticed two other figures that, thankfully, had avoided being crushed by her. Two females who were clinging to each other in terror.

 

"Oh no! A-Are you two OK? I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to almost crush you," Mandy said as she knelt down to be ey- well... almost eye level to the two. The two girls both looked over at Mandy's huge face. Mandy smiled at them, but both screamed in terror. They tried to scramble away as Mandy backed away.

 

"I-I'm sorry! I don't... ohhhh..." Mandy said, unsure how to calm them down. Both were still clinging to one another as they backed into a nearby wall and Mandy thought about just letting them run. But then an idea came to her as she remembered Malcolm.

 

Mandy leaned back toward them, a big smile on her face, and extended her hands to them. Both screamed, but Mandy ignored their cries as she grabbed them both. She lifted them up and toward her as she sat back up straight. Both stopped screaming as they clung to one another, shivering in terror and eyes glued to Mandy.

 

"Aww, don't be scared. I don't want to hurt you. You're way too cute and little for that, ~" Mandy said before rubbing both their heads. The two girls looked taken aback by her words and actions. They glanced between each other and then back to Mandy.

 

"Y...You're not going to hurt us?" the red headed girl asked as her Asian friend clung to her. Mandy smiled and shook her head.

 

"No, of course not. Why would I hurt something smaller than me?"  Mandy asked as she opened her hands, so they could stand on them. The two looked a bit more relaxed now that they were standing, but still looked afraid. Doubly so as the red-head turned to look at Victoria and Heather.

 

"Those two sure seem to want to," she said, moving the Asian behind her as if to protect her. Mandy looked over at them and frowned. They really were causing a huge mess.

 

"They're different. Victoria's always been a meanie and Heather..." Mandy paused as she thought about Heather and how this didn't really fit her either. She'd always been... well uninterested in everything. She sure looked interested in whatever she was doing in the building though.

 

"Heather is just weird," Mandy settled on before turning back to... uh oh! She hadn't asked their name! And hadn't given hers! Ohhh, that was so rude! Doubly so after picking them up! Mandy blushed as she realized her mistake.

 

"Ohh! I-I'm so sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Mandy, and you are?" Mandy asked like she had been taught. The two girls stared at her in amazement of her politeness (or so Mandy thought) before they looked between each other again.

 

"Uhhh... right... I... I'm Aviel and this is Kako," the red-haired girl said as the Asian girl, Kako, still hid behind her. Aviel and Kako, those were cute names!

 

"Nice to meet you! See, I'm not bad. Just big... really big, heheh!" Mandy laughed as she picked up what was left of the shed to show how big. Neither looked comforted by that so she put it down and blushed a bit. A soft giggle came from them and Mandy just caught Kako giggling at her. Mandy smiled in thanks.

 

"So....uh, Mandy. How...how did you get... ummm, big?" Aviel asked.

 

"Hmm? Oh, I drank some grape juice," she said which caused both Aviel and Kako to raise their eyebrows.

"Well, it wasn't really grape juice, but it looked like it! It was purple and kinda glowed. Malcolm ordered it for me, Heather, and Victoria. It was supposed to help us win the athletic competition so it’s making us bigger and bigger! Growing feels soooo good and being big is really fun! Oh, and the best part is we keep getting bigger!" Mandy said a huge smile on her face. Both Aviel and Kako looked between each other in confusion before a very serious look came over Aviel.

 

"Wait... you keep getting bigger? And so do the other two?" Aviel asked, her face looking to lose color.

 

"Yeah...every so often our stomachs kinda rumble and this rubby feeling goes through us. And then we get bigger than we were before! It's really neat!" Mandy said as both Aviel and Kako stared at one another. What was wrong with them? Hmmm... maybe... maybe they wanted to try it too!

 

"Oh, but don't feel left out. There was a lot of the bottles left in the box and it’s still in the gym. Well... what's left of it," Mandy said as she turned to look at the ruins of the gym. She hoped the bottles had survived, she'd hate for these two n-

 

A sudden, familiar, rumble interrupted Mandy's thoughts. She and the other two glanced down as another rumble escaped Mandy's toned stomach.

 

"Uh oh, looks like I'm about to grow again. I'd better put you down before I start growing," Mandy said as she, quickly sat Aviel and Kako back on the ground. The two stared at her as she got back to her feet and their jaws dropped as she ascended back into the air. Hehe, Mandy had forgotten just how tall she was now!

 

"If you want to talk, just come back after I grow, I'd love to talk so...som.... ohhhh," was all Mandy got out before the rubbing came back. And it came back stronger than ever.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather gained a sly smile as she watched Victoria start her rampage. She had known it wouldn't take much to get Victoria to let lose, but it was still nice to see it happening. Victoria had already begun to "play" with the other students and Heather was going to enjoy having a partner in this... experience. For now, though, she wanted time to enjoy this by herself. To add more blood stains to her feet to join poor Malcolm.

 

Seeing Mandy heading to one side of the buildings, Heather decided to head to the other. She strode around the school and smirked as she spotted a large crowd making for the side parking lot. Heather quickened her pace as the crowd splintered into various groups, some heading for the cars, some just fleeing, and some heading back to the buildings. All of them were the wrong choice as Heather flexed her toes.

 

Going for the cars first, Heather watched as a few managed to enter their cars and start them. She rolled her eyes at their stupidity as she moved to block the only exit out of the lot. Some still pulled out and made a break for it despite her guarding the exit. Heather giggled in delight, how nice of them to come to her! She stopped and placed her feet on either side of the road before planting her hands on her hips, daring them to try. They did.

 

Heather slid her foot to the side and swatted the first car off the road, sending it tumbling. The next speed up, trying to slip past, but Heather's foot came back and sent it flying the other way. The third car slammed on its brakes, its driver realizing it was suicide, but was slammed into by the fourth and fifth car. Their momentum pushed the third closer to Heather and she bent down to see it past her breasts. She smiled down at the terrified driver and gave him a friendly wave. He started to return it when Heather dropped her foot on his car.

 

The fifth car gunned it into reverse and started to flee as Heather stepped forward and crushed the fourth as well. She shook her head and sighed as she ground both cars into dust before giving chase. The driver stared at her in horror as she closed in and didn't watch where he was going. A few of the people who had just fled got in his way and his car bowled them over with him never even looking to see what he hit. Heather tutted him as she wagged her finger at him.

 

"Now that's just rude. Those are my kills," Heather said before leaping forward. She closed the distance in less than a second and bent down to snatch up the car. The driver kept gunning his car, but Heather lifted it off the ground with ease. Its wheels spun uselessly as Heather brought him up to her eyes.

 

Heather gave the driver a quick smile as she felt her need grow. She placed the car between her hands before pushing them toward one another. She watched in a mix of amazement and pleasure as her hands began to crumple the car with little effort. The driver started to scream and beg, but Heather ignored him as the car shrank and bent under her power. The pleading grew desperate then turned to agony as Heather started to crush the passenger area. She kept her slow pace till the screaming had stopped and then smashed her hands together with a satisfied moan. Her hands came apart to reveal a car compacted into a brick and it tumbled to the ground.

 

Suddenly feeling very needy, Heather whirled to see a small group that was making for the football field. She took off after them and caught them with ease. The group keep fleeing, as Heather brought her feet down on them, one-by-one. Each small splat under her feet sent shivers up her and she couldn't help but finger herself. She kept going till a single girl was left. The girl stumbled to a stop as she saw that she was alone and turned to look up at Heather. Heather, now breathing heavy from her nearing orgasm, stared down at the tiny girl and pondered what to do with her.

 

Her answer came quickly as her need grew desperate. Heather bent down and snatched the girl up, surprised at her lack of resistance. Heather flopped to the ground, crushing something beneath her rear, before spreading her legs. The girl started to resist as she realized what Heather had in mind, but it was pointless. With a coo of approval, Heather pushed the helpless girl into her twitching pussy.

 

The girl’s struggle felt wonderful as she flailed inside Heather. Heather’s breathing increased in speed as she pushed the girl in and out of herself. Her other hand reached out and smashed another group as Heather nearing climax. Fuck, this was intense!

 

Finally, as the girl’s wiggles grew frantic, Heather felt herself tipping over the edge. She shoved the girl deep into herself before stroking her clit. Orgasm arrived, and Heather’s muscles clenched in pleasure. The crack, pop, and sudden lack of movement inside her only pushed her further into joy as blood began to mingle with her juices.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aviel watched with a mixture of awe and horror as Mandy began to grow even larger. Her feet pushed further and further outward as her loud moans became painful to hear. Her breasts, already large, seemed to grow larger still as her butt plumped still further. Even more surprising was how her legs grew and strengthened with further muscle. Fuck, they weren't just getting bigger, but stronger too...

 

Looking up, Aviel was stunned as Mandy's head continued to ascend. She had to have passed fifty feet and was showing no sign of stopping. Her cries and gasps were booming out, shaking windows with their impact, and her feet were carving ditches into the ground as they writhed in pleasure. Even her pinkie toe was digging through the ground like it was sand!

 

"Aviel, come on!" Kako yelled, pulling on Aviel's arm. Aviel snapped out of her awe-struck staring and realized Mandy's growing feet were closing in on them. Considering what they were doing to the ground, both paved and unpaved, Aviel could guess their fate if they were caught under them. She took off running along with Kako. Both fought to stay on their feet as Mandy's growth sent tremors through the ground. High above, Mandy continued to gasp and cry in pleasure.

 

"Ahhhh! Mmmm, feels sooo good. Ohhh, I hope those two moved," Mandy said before falling back into her cries. Aviel risked a quick glance back and felt a wave of vertigo hit when she tried to look up. Mandy's rear was higher up than most trees, and still rising! Aviel slowed to a stop as she turned to look, unable to keep running. Kako slowed to a stop as well as she, too, couldn't help but stare.

 

With a final cry of pleasure, one so loud it shattered windows and forced the girls to cover their ears, Mandy's newest growth spurt ended. She gasped and fought to regain her breath as Aviel and Kako starred. Her massive butt and hips and grown still further and both marveled at how soft, yet firm, they seemed to be. Her legs were the size of trees and looked toned and powerful. Even her feet were insane as just her shifting her weight caused the ground to crack and break. The amount of power she wielded... the sexual power...

 

Despite wanting, badly, to see Mandy's front, Aviel grabbed Kako and pulled her toward the ruins of the gym. Kako stumbled at first but fell in as they rushed away. Behind them, Aviel could hear Mandy starting to regain her composure.

 

"Whew... that...that was grea-WOAH!!" Mandy yelled, sending another painful blast of sound out.

"Wow... I... I'm even huger. No, I'm massive! Hahah! Av- oh... Where did they go? Oh, is that them? It's kinda hard to tell..." Mandy said causing a slight panic in Aviel. She wasn't worried about Mandy hurting them on purpose, she had had plenty of chance to do that. But being over 100ft meant accidents were far more likely and Aviel didn't want to delay getting to the gym.

 

Aviel risked a glance back and let out a relieved sigh as Mandy turned to head off in another direction. Though, as she got a good view of Mandy from the side, Aviel had to check the urge to stop and stare. Her breasts had swelled larger still and her entire body seemed to ooze sexual power. But there would be time to marvel later... and with a better person, Aviel told herself as she glanced back at Kako. She was, also, staring in wonder at Mandy and was only moving because Aviel was pulling her along.

 

That stopped, however, as Mandy took a step. The quake from the impact sent both reeling to the ground. The two turned back to Mandy and saw her looking concerned for a second. Fuck, she had caused a tremor that large just by MOVING?!

 

"Opps... sorry, I didn't... Uhhh, maybe I shouldn't move. OK, here let me come down," Mandy said as she started to squat down and Aviel cursed them not being close enough to see it properly. Still, there would be time enough for that later. Getting back to her feet, Aviel pulled Kako up and the two rushed the final few yards to the ruined gym.

 

"Aviel... what are we doing here?" Kako asked as they started to clamber their way in through the debris.

 

"Uh, hiding! The giants aren't likely to come back and crush this place again, so we should be sa- well safer, here," Aviel somewhat lied. That wasn't the main reason they had come here, not by a long shot, but it was a notch in its favor. Even if that purple stuff Mandy had mentioned was gone, this place was one of the best places to hide. No reason to crush a place you had already crushed after all.

 

Kako nodded in understanding but gave Aviel a knowing look. The two had been together too long for Aviel to keep her real intentions fully hidden, but Kako didn't look to want to stop her. Kako might act like a prudish straight-laced girl, but Aviel knew a hidden deviant lurked underneath. And that deviant found the idea of them both growing very appealing, even if the prude didn't.

 

The climb into the gym wasn't too hard and Aviel helped Kako down from the rumble. The poor building had been utterly trashed by the growing girls and barely any of it was undamaged. The weights and sports equipment were wrecked and only a few bits of roof still hung on. Looking over the area, Aviel's heart sank in disappointment. There was little chance the bottles had surviv-

 

A sudden pish of a top caused Aviel and Kako to snap to their left. A large pile of rubble blocked their view, but Aviel had a feeling what was behind it. She rushed forward and whirled around the fallen roof. On the other side was another girl, Hispanic by her skin, who was chugging down a bottle of strange, slightly glowing, purple liquid. And by her feet was a box full of more of the bottles. Fuck yes!

 

"Kako, over here!" Aviel said as she moved toward the box. The Hispanic girl turned and stopped her chugging as Aviel headed for the box.

 

"Go find your own magic drink," the girl said as she moved to stand between Aviel and the box. Aviel stopped a few feet from her and narrowed her eyes. The Hispanic girl wasn't all that tall and was rather thick in the body department. Aviel, on the other hand, was tall, athletic, and made sure to work out every day. This contest was over before it started, as long as the drink didn't kick in...

 

"You really want to try and stop me?" Aviel asked as she advanced to stand over the girl. The girl returned her glare and.... just stood there. Her eyes glanced around as if wondering what was happening and Aviel got fed up with waiting.

 

"Move," Aviel said as she pushed the girl out of her way and headed to the box. The girl looked about to say something but stopped as she noticed her own bottle. She chugged down the rest of it by the time Aviel had plucked two bottles out. Once again, she looked poised to do something, but the moment never came as Aviel walked on by.

 

"Here, it's our turn," Aviel said as she opened her own bottle and handed the other to Kako. Kako looked at it in nervousness and seemed unsure what to do.

 

"I... I don... Aviel I-" was as far as she got before laughter began to rumble into the gym. Aviel, Kako, and the other girl all turned back to the school as one of the other girls, the one that had plowed right into the building began to rise into the air. Fear spread through Aviel like a wild fire as she shot up to the same towering height as Mandy and Aviel ripped the top off Kako's drink.

 

"We either drink, or we're fucked. Drink!" Aviel said as she followed her own instructions. Aviel chugged down the potion, surprised at its rather pleasant taste and was happy to see Kako do the same. Now they wou-

 

A sudden groan from behind them caused Aviel and Kako, now finished with their drinks, to turn back. The Hispanic girl rubbed her stomach in confusion, before a worrying smile spread over her face.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Emma let a smile cover her face as she felt something happening within her. It was hard to describe, almost like a shudder running through her body, but what was easy to describe was the enjoyment it brought. Doubly so as Emma noticed her already ample chest beginning to enlarge.

 

With a whispered yes, Emma watched her view begin to ascend. Her legs shuddered as they began to lengthen, and her arms soon followed. Emma felt her entire body pushing outward and her clothing tightened around her. A low laugh escaped her lips as her shirt was pulled taut, her breasts demanded still more and more space. Her panties began to ride up into her crotch and Emma gasped as it wedged itself further and further in.

 

Sucking in a deep breath, Emma's breasts burst out of her shirt and pushed her bra to its limits. Reaching down, Emma ripped her panties with her hands and let out a relived sigh. A second later, her widening hips did the same to her pants revealing her moistening womanhood. Emma gave it a quick rub before another shudder of size finally defeated her bra. Now fully nude, Emma giggled in approval as she continued to grow.

 

The two girls, Aviel and... Emma hadn't heard the other's name, stared as Emma continued to grow. She felt her crotch ache with need as she passed Aviel's head and continued to rise. The tall girl was quickly becoming short, and her small Asian friend was getting tiny. Emma thrust her chest out in confidence as she felt power flowing into her and debated on making Aviel regret shoving her aside. But Emma's growth wasn't finished, and she wanted to savor every second of it.

 

Running her hands along herself, Emma moaned as the shudders seem to grow. She bit her lip as her height increased faster and gasped as her breasts further enlarged. Finally, with a surge of pleasure, Emma's growth came to an end and she gasped in lust.

 

Looking down, Emma was a bit annoyed at how... not huge her growth had made her. She was certainly taller than Aviel and the other girl, but not by a huge margin. Hell, Aviel still reached her chin and the other was just a bit too tall to be breast level. Still, it was a difference and more than what Emma had ever dared to hope for. And it was more than enough to get some revenge.

 

Emma started to move forward but slowed as she noticed how both girls were staring at her. She had assumed it was surprise and fear but looking closer made it seem more like... lust. Both were staring a great deal at her chest and seemed to fidget a bit, as if... Ohhhhh, well now that changed a few things, haha. Seems she had stumbled onto a pair of like-minded people and that... that added a twist to this situation.

 

Putting payback on hold, Emma stopped and crossed her arms, making sure to lift her breasts up as she did. She smirked as she saw both girls watch her breasts rise. Emma pushed them together and had to fight not to laugh as both blushed. She let her breasts go free and started back forward. Licking her lips, Emma pondered on whether she wanted some sexy fun times or more... violent activities.

 

She was leaning toward the sexy, at least at first, when a strange growl came from below. It was joined with another as both Aviel and the Asian girl looked at one another. Emma was annoyed with them ignoring her, but the annoyance turned to frustration as she realized what that noise was, and what it heralded. Dammit, she had wasted too much time!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kako felt... strange. She hadn't been all that sure drinking the strange liquid had been a good idea and was starting to think she had been right. The odd feeling began to get worse and she could feel it spreading through her. W-What had Aviel convinced her to drink?!

 

Suddenly, Kako gasped in shock as she felt a surge of energy run through it. It was like getting shocked, but rather than a lingering pain it left a lingering pleasure. Kako blinked a few times as she tried to process the jolt, but another raced through her. Then another and another and anohhhhhhh~!

 

The worry Kako had been feeling vanished as her body began to expand. She watched in wonder as she began to grow taller and her breasts push out of her shirt. Her hips and butt ballooned as she started to feel the surges come quicker. Each one seemed to jolt her upward and push her curves further. It wasn't long before her clothing was barely clinging to her and started to fail.

 

Hearing Aviel gasping as well, Kako turned and felt her heart leap into her throat. Aviel was growing too and her already toned body was gaining still more power. Aviel gasped as her abs toned and firmed while her arms gained proper biceps. Kako couldn't resist leaping into her lover's embrace and Aviel epped in surprise. The surprise only lasted a second before Aviel returned the hug, her arms growing around Kako's still growing form.

 

The two looked each other in the eye as their shirts ripped away. Their lips meet as their growing breasts pushed into one another. And they broke off to nuzzle each other as their pants meet their end as well. Kako purred in peace as the surges slowed to an end. Both Aviel and her growth slowed to a stop with Aviel still being a bit taller than Kako, but not nearly as much as before.

 

Kako ran her hands along Aviel's newly grown body. She felt the increased muscle and power at her lover's command and she felt her crotch ache with need. Aviel did the same and stopped at Kako's swollen hips. Aviel's eyes filled with lust as they explored her expanded rear and Kako returned her gaze. The two were inches from letting themselves go when a sudden, ear-splitting, gasp snapped them out of their trance.

 

Kako, Aviel, and the Hispanic girl all turned as the last of the trio of giantesses began to grow. Her already huge form began to approach the size of the others and she laughed in triumph. But the terrifying part wasn't her growing, it was that her head turned toward them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather had not been expecting just how fantastic this growth spurt would feel. She had seen both Mandy and Victoria nearly lose themselves in the pleasure, Victoria had even crushed her little gaggle of students by accident, but still hadn't been properly prepared for it. Not that Heather really minded.

 

The tingling almost overwhelmed Heather as it spread through her like wildfire. She could feel her body drinking in the power as it surged outward. Glancing down, Heather laughed as the students she had been toying with became bugs to her. Cars looked like the tiny miniatures meant to get lost between cushions and the college... Heather couldn't help but gasp as it shrank further and further into a model of itself. And still her growth continued.

 

Heather moaned as her breasts continued their expansion. Her hips continued to widen still further, and her entire body seemed to surge with more power. She smiled as her arms bulked up and could feel the power at her command grow. Sucking in a deep breath, Heather leaned down and watched with giddy excitement as the world shrank beneath her. Finally, with a gasp that shook the entire area, Heather's latest growth spurt ended.

 

Looking down, Heather was about to loom over her new pet bugs, but a sight caught her eye. The ruined remains of the gym were still there, now looking like a ruined toy set. Seeing just how tiny the building where this had all started made Heather ache with pleasure. To think a stu-...

 

Heather's smile vanished as a thought suddenly hit her. There had been a lot of those drinks in that box... and while the gym was ruined, it was far from annihilated. Someone might be able to dig them out and if any had survived... Heather glared at the gym in cold fury as the threat to her fun fully entered her mind.

 

Leaving her bugs to survive, for now, Heather advanced toward the gym with murderous intent. Her feet crushed the college buildings that were in her way and she ignored just how wonderful it felt. She would have plenty of buildings to crush later. Victoria, who had now taken over entire buildings for her "games", was shoved out of the way as Heather focused on her target. She even ignored the avalanche of insults thrown her way. Even Mandy, who was laying in the football field and letting anyone climb onto her was ignored. All that mattered was making sure no one else followed them.

 

Heather stopped a step away from the gym. Even with her focused mind, she couldn't help but feel her lap moisten as she looked down at its tiny form. An unbidden smile formed on her face as she stared down at it. It had only been a short time when she was trapped inside it... now her foot was almost larger than it. And would be its end.

 

Lifting her foot, Heather gave the gym a silent farewell before slamming it down as hard as she could. The area exploded outward as Heather's foot impacted like a bomb. Dust, earth, debris, and some body parts were sent flying outward from the explosion and even Heather had to gasp in shock. The sheer force had been beyond what she had expected, and she marveled at the unstoppable power lurking in just her foot. And the best part, her foot wasn't even scuffed from the stomp. Heather moved her foot and smiled down at the crater that had been the gym. Now no one would be following them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aviel was unsure if she was awake. Darkness and utter silence were all that greeted her. She tried to look around, but nothing happened. Darkness surrounded her and nothing else remained. Had she died? Was this what death was like? Was it nothingness and a slight ringing? Wait... a ringing? Yes, a ringing in her ears... and pain. Like something was pressing dow-!!!

 

With a silent yell of effort, Aviel pushed forward. She felt something resist her efforts, but the object began to shift. She put more power behind her arms and blinked as light began to flicker through. With renewed spirit, she gave one last mighty effort and pushed the object away.

 

Aviel emerged into a cloud of dust. She silently coughed, unable to hear anything save a ringing noise, and looked around. How had- wait... of course! Memories flooded back in of the gigantic black-haired giantess heading for them. Of her grabbing Kako and fleeing as fast as they could. The Hispanic woman looked about to turn back to the gym but thought better of it and joined them. They ran as fast as their enhanced legs could take them, but not fast enough. The giantess' foot slammed down like a meteor and then... and then nothing. The impact must have knocked her out and buried he- KAKO!!!

 

Aviel yelled her name into the dust but saw nothing save more blasted debris and destruction. Fear gripped Aviel as she grabbed at random pieces of brick and mortar, tossing them away as she dug. Sounds began to, slowly, return as she dug through the rubble, but she heard no signs of Kako. No, no, no, no!

 

Suddenly, the sound of rubble shifting came from behind Aviel. She whirled and saw a bit of rubble moving among the mess. Rushing to it, Aviel began tossing aside pieces of masonry.

 

"KAKO!" Aviel yelled as she removed the rubble in a blind panic. She shifted the last of it... and found the Hispanic woman looking up at her.

 

"DAMMIT! Kako!!" Aviel yelled as she whirled away from the woman. She went back to searching through the rubble as the Hispanic woman picked herself up. Aviel felt despair beginning to overtake her when a voice of hope barely registered.

 

"-iel! I'm over here!" Kako said, just loud enough for Aviel to hear. Aviel hurried over and tossed aside more rubble. The Hispanic woman came over and started to help as well, much to Aviel's surprise. The two of them managed to dig Kako out in a few seconds and Aviel bear hugged the litt- well not so little, Asian.

 

"Kako... I thought I'd lost you," Aviel said before kissing Kako. Kako returned the kiss and smiled at Aviel. The two enjoyed their reunion for a few seconds before the Hispanic woman cleared her throat. Aviel, reluctantly, let go of Kako before turning to the woman.

 

"...Thanks, for helping," Aviel said, still a bit unsure about the woman. Even though watching her grow had sent Aviel's mind reeling, it still had taken note of how... worrying her smiles had been. They reminded Aviel far too much of the two giantesses now crushing what was left of Hale for Aviel to feel at ease around her. But she had helped Kako and their growths were rather close together...

 

"No problem. We're stuck in the same boat, now, so we might as well be friendly. Doubly so with them around," the girl said as she looked to the side. Aviel followed and saw the blonde giantess sitting next to a building. She looked to be plucking people out of them and dropping them between her legs. Aviel didn't want to imagine what happened to them after but could guess considering the screams.

 

"I guess we are. I'm Aviel. This is Kako," Aviel said as she held her hand out to the girl. Kako gave a shy bow from behind Aviel. The girl took the offered hand and nodded to Kako.

 

"Emma. Now that we're friends, what are we going to do?" Emma asked as she glanced back at the rubble of the gym. A flash of fury seemed to pass her face, probably from just how close they came to being killed, but faded as she turned back to them.

 

"Umm... m-maybe we should go back to...to Mandy?" Kako suggested. Aviel was going to shoot that down but stopped herself as she considered it. Mandy had proven to be less violent, hell down right friendly in all honesty. Being near her as she constantly grew would be dangerous... but then they would be growing too. It would still be dangerous but was better than taking their chances with the other two.

 

"Better than running in one direction and hoping the other two don't head that way," Emma added, giving her vote to heading for Mandy.

 

"Guess we're heading back to Mandy, then," Aviel said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria gave Heather's retreating form one last glare as she turned her attention back to the dorms. Cunt better be glad she was more interested in using her new height on someone NOT her own size. And there were tons of those as she looked down at the dorms and the swarms of "people" running in every direction. Of course, people usually were bigger than her toe.

 

Crushing them would have been simple, but Victoria wanted something a bit more than just bloodstains. She wanted to see and experience just how powerful she was. Make them act out of fear and die only when she demanded it. And as she thought of that wonderful feeling, she came up with a plan to make it happen.

 

Sitting down, Victoria smirked as her legs, easily, sweep around two of the dorms. She dug her feet into the earth and started to dig huge trenches into the ground. A few idiots got caught in her feet's path, but she ignored them. If they were that dumb, they wouldn't be much fun. Her feet meet, and Victoria nodded in approval at her dug out "ring". Doubly so with how many she had trapped already.

 

Victoria looked down at her new batch of toys. Some stood near the middle of the area, shivering and terrified. A few ran toward her legs and thighs, trying to scale them to escape. Victoria giggled as their tiny hands tickled her but found no purchase. And then there were the ones that moved toward her torso, seemingly transfixed on her God-like visage. She very much enjoyed them but stopped their progress with her hand. Worship time came later.

 

"All of you, start fighting. The survivor gets a reward. The losers..." Victoria thought of just crushing them, but that seemed rather boring. She was getting a bit hungry...

"The losers become lunch," Victoria finished as she licked her lips.

"Get started," she ordered as the various groups of people looked between her and each other. Victoria had expected the fight to take a bit to get started, people thinking they heard her wrong. However, as the lull dragged on her patience wore thin. Her eyes narrowed at her toys who were being very UNinteresting. And uninteresting toys got broken.

 

"I said, get started. Or I will start the fight myself," Victoria growled before raising one of her hands. She balled it into the fist and brought it crashing down on one of the dorms between her legs. The building exploded outward as her fist smashed through like a wrecking ball. Screams, yells, and general panic filled the air as Victoria flattened the dorm into a pile of wreckage littered with bodies. She turned her simmering fury toward the various groups in the ring and raised her fist again.

 

Victoria didn't see who smartened up and throw the first punch. She wished she had so she could cheer that person on, but she did see the fight as it spread. She watched as more people joined in, some using their bare hands while others rushed to grab any kind of weapon. Victoria's cold glare turned to a pleased smile as she leaned back to enjoy the show.

 

It wasn't long before every group was a mass of combat. People smashed each other's faces in, choked their opponents, or grabbed random rubble to use as clubs. Victoria even heard a few gunshots as some pulled out guns. There were still a few who refused to fight and keep trying to escape. Victoria rolled her eyes at them before shifting her legs. They died screaming in horror as her leg rolled over them like a steamroller. There was only one way out of this arena.

 

Looking to her sides, Victoria leaned over and ripped the roof off some nearby buildings. She grabbed who she could, crushing more as she did, and moved them to the arena. She dropped the new "gladiators" into the ring and smiled as they joined in. Staff officials, workers, even teachers leap into the fray as they realized victory was their only chance of survival. Or that not fighting only brought a faster end. Victoria grabbed more fleeing or hiding people to add to the chaos as the fight turned into a battle.

 

Now with large numbers either unconscious or dead, Victoria began to pluck the losers up. She was a bit unsure about eating people, worried they might taste foul, but knew she had to follow through on her threat. With a quick tilt of her hand, she sent the first group of losers into her mouth. She tried to simply swallow them, but there was just a bit too much to get down. Her teeth began to chew, slowly at first, and she felt the blood and guts spilling into her mouth.

 

The taste was... not bad. It was no steak dinner, but certainly not bad. And more than good enough for her to chew the rest and swallow. Having someth- or should she say someone, on her stomach made her feel much better and she snatched up the next batch quick eagerly. A few that she grabbed weren't quite dead or unconscious, but Victoria didn't care. If anything, their screams and wiggling made her chewing more enjoyable. Doubly so when she bit them in half and both ceased.

 

Victoria continued to munch on the defeated like popcorn as the battle shrank in size. Only a handful of people were left now and most look exhausted. Victoria idly chewed on her latest bite as she watched them square off with one another. The fight started with the security officer trying to tase a student. His shot went wide, and the student tackled the officer. A female teacher rushed forward and drove the heel of her high heel into the student's face while a worker hung back. The three-way fight continued till the worker reached down and snatched something from the ground. Victoria's huge size gave her a great view but made picking out small objects nearly impossible.

 

The worker lifted the object and fired it into the brawl. The shotgun he had found shredded the others and he dropped it in horror as the three's ruined bodies flopped to the ground. Victoria smiled before snapping them up, she loved tenderized meat.

 

With her meal finished, Victoria let out a small, satisfied burp before looking down at the winner. The worker still looked in shock as he, numbly, looked around. Blood and a few body parts were the only evidence left of the massacre that had happened. Everything else had gone down Victoria's mouth. And it had all be quite tasty. Victoria clapped for him, snapping him out of her shock, and smiled down at him.

 

"Well done! You've managed to survive the battle and become the champion. Very impressive!" Victoria said as she gave him a second clap. The man looked confused at first but started to liven up as she talked.

 

"I... I survived?" he squeaked out, just barely audible. Victoria nodded, and he fell to his knees.

 

"I survived... I survived... I SURVIVED!!" he yelled as he raised his arms in triumph. Victoria gave him a third clap and smiled down at him. She then lowered her hand to him.

 

"And now it's time for the reward. Come on, champion," Victoria said with a big smile. The man looked at her massive hand and then her. A big smile of his own spread over his face and he, quickly, climbed on. Victoria let him get settled before lifting him up. She kept her smile as her hand lifted him up, up, up... and level with her crotch.

 

"And here is your reward," Victoria said as her smile spread. The man looked a bit confused, then worried as Victoria's hand moved him toward her waiting pussy. He started to try and run, but Victoria clamped her fingers around him. She giggled as he struggled in vain before moaning as she shoved him into herself. She pushed him further and further in till she could go no further, and then left him. Her hand exited her crotch and she smiled as he began to writhe and wiggle inside her. The perfect reward for any man.

 

With her champion safely stored away, Victoria rose to her feet. She glanced back to see Mandy enjoying herself on the football field and Heather heading toward a nearby town. Victoria had no interest in being around that bitch, so she turned the other direction. There was a town that way as well and it was full of new toys for her games. Maybe even find a friend for her dild- ahem, "champion". Hehehehe...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Emma cursed for the hundredth time as she, Aviel, and Kako headed toward Mandy. She should have drunk two of the bottles when she had had the chance... damn her caution! The entire box, still full of that magic liquid, had been her's and she had let it slip away. Well, more like crushed away but either way it was gone! Gone forever! FUCK!

 

To make matters worse, her first "growth" had only seen her become tall. Sure, it had been amazing and hot as fuck at the moment. But with the high wore off, Emma saw just how not big she had become. Hell, both Aviel AND Kako were taller than her now! DOUBLE FUCK!

 

And to top the shit cake off, all Emma could think to do now was join Aviel and Kako in hiding with the friendly giantess, Mandy. Emma wanted to be HUGE, to use anyone for anything, to be unstoppable, and simply exist on her whims. Instead, she was running for cover from bigger, stronger giante- oh who was she kidding, she wasn't a fucking giantess! She was just fleeing like any other person, cowering beneath another giantess that was simply too stupid to do anything purposely violent. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

 

Emma's fury had to be put to the side as they reached the football field. Mandy had turned it into her own little playmat and was lounging there without a care in the world. Several people had gathered around her, some cowering as they watched the other two's rampage while others stared at her in awe. A few braver, or hornier, people were even climbing onto her. Mandy didn't seem to mind in the least as she hummed in pleasure. Dammit that should be her, only with more blood.

 

Aviel lead the way as they headed toward Mandy's face. Despite their increased height and nudity, very few people looked their way. Most were transfixed by the three actual giantesses rather than three taller than average girls, Emma noted with annoyance, while the rest were still in shock. Those few that did notice them, however, did stare for a good while. Emma enjoyed their looks of lust and jealousy, but Kako only collapsed into herself. No, no, no, Emma couldn't let her keep doing that.

 

"Hey, they're staring because we're big, sexy women. Don't feel shy, just enjoy it," Emma suggested in a whisper. Kako glanced back at her and Emma gave her an encouraging smile. Kako gave a half-hearted one and looked to try and act brave. It didn't last long, and Emma sighed to herself. Maybe she needed a bit more height to break that shell...

 

Finally, the trio reached Mandy's huge face and she turned to them. Her eyes lit up as she spotted Aviel and Kako. She looked about to sit up but stopped before she tossed the people on her into the next county. Shame.

 

"Aviel! Kako! I thought I lost you after my growth! I'm glad you came back," Mandy said with a big smile, her voice loud enough to cause them all to wince. Did she only have one volume, loud?

 

"I-It's good to see you again, too, Mandy. We... we actually went and drank some of that stuff as well," Aviel said as Mandy's eyes lit up even more.

 

"Really?! That's great! You do look kinda bigger and... nakeder than last time. So, what do you think? Cool isn't it?" Mandy asked, this time forcing them all to cover their ears. Dammit, this damn idiot was more a threat than the other two!

 

"Mandy, please, keep your voice down!" a woman near to them yelled. Mandy covered her mouth as the ringing began to die down.

 

"Sorry... I got a little too excited," she whispered, though even that was loud.

 

"It's fine... just...fine. And yeah it is... cool, but we're still not big enough to be safe around the other two," Aviel said, recovering from the blast of sound she took full force. Mandy's smile faded, and her head shifted to look at the other two giantesses. She frowned and shook her head.

 

"Yeah... they've gotten really mean since we got huge. I don't know why, but they keep hurting people. I mean, I get we can't be punished cause we're so big, but that doesn't mean they should hurt people. I wish they would quit," Mandy said with a sad sigh. Emma had to fight not to scream in fury that THIS girl got to be gigantic while she was stuck in the second tier, so to speak.

 

"Well, maybe you should... should stop them?" Kako, suddenly, spoke up as everyone turned to look at her. She shrank back at the stares, but still managed to keep going.

 

"I... I mean... They... they are doing bad... bad things so... so someone should stop... stop them and you're... well really big too," Kako finished as Emma debated on this sudden suggestion. On the one hand, seeing a giantess fight would be amazing. But being small during one was NOT amazing. Seeing Mandy get the crap beaten out of her cause she was outnumbered would be fun. But losing their only safe harbor from violent, still growing, giantesses out of her own heart was very VERY bad. Doubly so if Emma ever wanted to get to giantess-size herself.

 

Emma was going to suggest Mandy not do that when a sudden deep rumble drowned her voice. The rumble began to shake the ground as it echoed from, seemingly, everywhere and Emma looked around to see what was causing it. Her eyes drifted past Mandy before snapping back. Oh fuck... The strange look in her eyes told Emma all she needed to know.

 

"Fuck... RUN!" Emma heard herself say as the rumble came again, only this time it was obvious where it was coming from. Mandy's stomach.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Far from the horrors happening in Hale, a strange box had smashed into the ground. Heather's stomp had been slightly off-target and, rather than flattening the box, had sent it flying. It had crashed down in a town neither she nor Victoria had gone to. And, by some twist of fate, had survived the heavy impact. The bottles inside had survived as well and now it waited, slightly hidden next to a market's loading dock...

Chapter 3 by Zanderas

Part 3:

 

Mandy shivered in anticipation as the rubbing feeling returned. She gasped and groaned as her stomach rumbled again. She was already the size of a football field and was, soon, to be even bigger. Some part of her worried what that would mean for those gathered around her, and how small they would be to her. But that part was becoming hard to hear over the eagerness for the pleasure and growth. She WANTED to get bigger, to be able to hold entire groups in her hands and to cuddle entire towns. But mostly, she wanted to feel how GOOOOOOOOOD it felt.

 

With a soft gasp, Mandy felt her body begin to expand again. She watched as her breasts surged higher into the air, pushing the people on them further upward. Her feet dug increasingly larger trenches into the ground as they, and her legs, grew. She tried to keep them away from people, but fuck it felt so amazing.... Her arms swelled as well, quickly reached the bleachers and growing over them. She giggled as her hand covered more of more of it and she began to pluck people from them. She moved them over to the only safe place, herself, before dropping them into her cleavage.

 

Mandy had moved most off the bleachers when the rubbing seemed to double in power. She gasped and moaned in surprise as her growth began to increase. Her hand grew and pressed into the bleachers before crashing through it. She tried to pull it back, but her mind was taken over by the rubbing. Her head smashed into the goal post and blasted through it with ease. It fell onto her face, but barely even registered. Mandy's hands moved to her crotch and she fingered herself like mad as her feet blasted past the field and into the woods past it. Her head grew well beyond the bounds of the open stadium and showed no signs of slowing.

 

Spurt after spurt blasted through Mandy, each drawing a cry of pleasure. She orgasmed half way through them but was brought back to the edge seconds after. Her arms had crumpled the bleachers on either side of the field and were still expanding outward. Both were pumping up as her abs began to tone into noticeable muscles. Her breasts were growing so large that the space between them was quickly narrowing. She felt the people there fleeing up and down her chest as her legs continued their growth, now uprooting trees and other wildlife. Mandy ignored it all, however, as she kept fingering herself, lost in the pleasure, growth, and wonder.

 

Finally, with a cry that shattered every window in Hale, Mandy's latest growth stopped, and she had the greatest orgasm in history. She flopped down, her head annihilating the storage shed it had grown into, and she removed her fingers from her crotch. Mandy sucked in a deep breath and began to come down from her high. She glanced down and saw teeny tiny figures gathering around the top of her breasts. Mandy's eyes widened in shock at how tiny they had become, and it was all she could do not to set up to try and get a better look. Behind her breasts, and hidden from view by their massive size, Mandy felt other tiny forms moving about. Some were just below her breasts while others had moved onto her stomach. Mandy smiled as she felt how many had be saved from her growth and she giggled as their feet kinda tickled.

 

"Don't worry, you'll all be safe on me! I won't let anything happen to any of you, you little cuties! ~" Mandy said, making sure to keep her voice low as she smiled down at the ones she could see. The people all cheered at the news and a few even began to bow to her. She didn't really get why but was happy nonetheless. Still, she would like to stand up so she co- ohh!

 

"Those of you below my breasts, could you all climb onto my hands? I want to move you up, so I can see you," Mandy said before placing her hands by her sides. It took a few minutes for all the tiny little tickles to move to her hands and Mandy waited a second before moving them. Slowly, she moved them up to the group she could see and let them join together. She glanced around herself and saw a lot of people gathered around her as well. No reason not to bring them along~!

 

"Here, all of you too," Mandy said as she put her hands on the ground. People rushed to climb on and she felt her heart soar at how they wanted to be with her. Hehe, they all must really like her! She waited till her hands were full to move them up before going back for another load. It took two trips to get everyone, but she managed and most fit well enough on her upper chest.

 

"OK, all of you hold on and make sure to stay on my breasts," Mandy said before lifting herself up. She kept a careful eye on her load of tiny passengers and made sure to go slow enough for them to shift with her. After a bit of work, they moved onto her massive breasts and Mandy smiled as she saw there was plenty of room. Slowly rising to her feet, Mandy let herself stretch as she reached her new incredible height.

 

Looking down, Mandy gasped at how tiny everything had become. The woodlands outside Hale looked closer to grass than a forest. The various buildings were like teeny tiny models. And the people still on the ground... she could barely even see them! Heck, even cars were tough to make out! Mandy had to be over 400 ft tall and she marveled at how far she could see. She could even see Heather and Victoria, now far smaller, as they arrived at the towns they had headed for.

 

Seeing them reminded Mandy of what Kako had said. Of stopping them and making sure they weren't bad. Mandy thought about doing that, but the slightly audible yells from her breasts got her attention back downward. She saw the large group she had gathered and realized that any sort of fighting would put them in danger. She couldn't do that with these tiny little cuties!

 

Deciding that protecting them was more important, Mandy headed off away from Victoria and Heather, moving further into the woodlands where she and her new... new.... children would be safe. Yes, her little cutie kiddies~!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Emma watched in a mixture of awe and jealousy as Mandy walked away. Each step sent massive quakes through the ground and everyone had to fight to keep their feet. Emma wanted to be like that sooooo damn bad and seeing someone else reach it filled her with bile. The sheer size and power she had now....

 

Half of the survivors of Mandy's growth, more than a few had been caught in the wrong place as she expanded, had climbed onto her hands and been whisked away. They were now all "safely" perched on her massive tits and being carried away. And within three steps Mandy was hundreds of yards away, the quakes fading to low rumbles and any chance of stopping her gone. Their safety giantess was leaving them…

 

Snapping out of her awe, Emma turned to see Aviel and Kako just as dumbstruck. The three of them had managed to outpace Mandy's rapid growth, though only barely. More than a few others were not so lucky. The Mandy-shaped crater that had been the football field and its surrounds had a lot of bloody splotches in it. Emma wouldn't have been surprised if Mandy hadn't even realized it considering how she had screamed. Seeing her destructive protentional had, obviously, put a damper on the idea of turning her against the other two. And seeing her walking away from both put the nail in the coffin.

 

"Well... now what?" Emma asked, more to snap the other two out of their shock than because she really cared. She knew that, given enough time, she'd reach Mandy's massive size too. However, it seemed that they were all growing at the same rate, which put a huge damper on the entire thing. What was the point of being giantess-sized when the other three were likely to be giga-sized?

 

Aviel shook her head and refocused on the here and now. Kako, however, just blinked and seemed to lose herself in her own mind. Realizing that their one chance to stop the other two had, simply, walked away wasn't something easy to take. Doubly for someone who actually cared, which Emma didn't.

 

"I... I don't know. I don't... I don't think we will ever catch up to Mandy and the other two in size. Which means," Aviel said before trailing off as she noticed Kako. Kako didn't respond even when Aviel put her arm around her.

 

"Which means we're all fucked," Emma finished as she sighed inwardly. Figures that when her dream comes true it would be twisted like this. Growing larger with the potential to be a giantess, but forever only second-tier on the height scale. Fuck, it was enough to make her want to-

 

A sudden gurgle blindsided Emma’s thought. She touched her stomach in worry before another deep rumble escaped her. Then the odd shuddered, slowly, returned. Well... at least she could enjoy these moments.

 

With a soft sigh, Emma felt her body start to grow again. Both Aviel and Kako watched as she passed them in height and continued upward. Once again, Emma felt her breasts flowing outward, her butt demanding more space, her legs pushing her further and further into the air. A gasping moan came from her as the shudders reached her pussy and sent waves of pleasure through her. Fuck it felt so good.

 

Opening her eyes, Emma bit her lip as everyone turned their eyes on her. She began to finger herself as she looked at all their faces, shrinking further and further away. Their awe, fear, and jealousy were wonderful as she continued to move higher and higher up. Even Aviel and Kako were shrinking past her chest and toward her waist!

 

As her growth continued, Emma cooed as her arms gained in bulk. Muscle began to form over her body and she enjoyed the power that came from it. She pondered about using it to break a few of the boys staring at her but reconsidered when she remembered Aviel and Kako were here. The two would, most likely, try to stop her. And while she would have the size advantage at first, it wouldn't last long. Then it'd be two on one and she didn't like those odds.

 

Instead, she placated herself by snatched one up and burying him in her cleavage. She smirked as he seemed to ping pong from terror to lust as his arms flailed about, unsure whether to push or feel up. Emma lifted him up enough to free his head before giving him a quick kiss. She dropped him back to the ground as one last shudder rocked through her.

 

Emma bent down just enough to see the lucky boy as her body started its last surge. She stared into his terrified, yet aroused, eyes as she shot up one last time. Her breasts ballooning outward, her butt plumping, and her body toning. Sadly, her latest growth was over, but had sent her all the way up to 16 or so feet. Emma looked over the stunned crowd with a look of supremacy.

 

"She...she's like Mandy... She's getting bigger!" someone yelled from the crowd. A few took off running in terror as word spread. Emma rolled her eyes at them before focusing on those that stayed. Most stared at her in wonder and badly hidden lust and Emma smiled back down at them.

 

She lifted another tiny, this time a girl, and marveled at how easy it was to carry her. Emma let the girl feel up her chest and even suck on her nipple for a moment. Then her need began, and Emma decided it was time for her to get to work. She was just about to push the woman's head into her pussy when a growl came from in front of her. Emma looked forward just in time for a second to rumble out. Both Aviel and Kako got strange looks on their face as Emma sighed in annoyance. Great...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aviel had watched Emma toy with a boy, then a girl, as her latest growth came to an end. With her growth ended, Emma was now holding the woman like a baby as the girl sucked on her large nipple. Aviel felt her crotch warm as she imagined holding Kako like that or... or maybe someone else. Looking over to a few of the people still standing nearby, Aviel felt the urge to try it. Thankfully, a low growl from her stomach checked that urge.

 

Looking down, Aviel heard her stomach growl again. A similar groan came from beside her and Aviel looked to see Kako clutching her stomach as well. The two smiled at each other as they realized what was happening and they turned to watch the other grow. Aviel felt her crotch warm still further as that odd pinprick feeling began to spread over her again.

 

With a quick shudder, Aviel's body began its growth. She felt her legs pushed her further and further upward as her body demanded more space. Her already toned legs began to swell in power as her arms filled out into biceps. Her chest widened and grew as more and more power filled her every muscle. Aviel felt like she could crush a car with her bare hands, and still she grew.

 

Looking at Kako, Aviel purred as she saw her lover embracing her growth. Kako massaged her expanding breasts, heedless of all the eyes on them, and waved her widening hips in a hypnotic circle. Her eyes turned from her breasts to Aviel and gave her a look even Aviel had never seen. It drove Aviel wild and she rushed to embrace her love. The two kissed with wild abandon as their bodies grew together.

 

Unable to resist any longer, Aviel plunged her finger into Kako's soaked pussy. Kako gasped and gave Aviel a feigned offended look. Aviel only smiled before gasping herself as Kako inserted her own finger. The two went back to making out as their fingers pleasured the other. Their bodies swelled, their breasts pushed together, their muscles expanded, and their backs arched in ecstasy as both orgasmed together.

 

Aviel flopped backwards onto the ground, thankfully avoiding the people around her, and pulled Kako with her. Kako landed on top of Aviel and went back to kissing her. The two stayed in the embrace before Aviel noticed the people around them. Some part of her demanded she cover up and hide herself and Kako, but that part was sounding rather... pointless considering how much smaller everyone was.

 

"Maybe we should save this for later," Aviel suggested getting another quick kiss in. Kako brushed her hair aside and looked confused by her suggestion. Then her eyes noticed the crowd around them and Kako's lustful eyes turned to fear.

 

Kako leapt up and covered herself as she epped in embracement. Aviel chuckled at her before pursuing and wrapping her arms around her again. Kako nuzzled into Aviel's embrace but kept herself covered as best as she could.

 

"Don't be embarrassed about them seeing you. Let them look and be jealous... let me look and love you," Aviel whispered into her ear before kissing the side of her head. Kako blushed as she tried to push herself deeper into Aviel. Aviel pulled her in and rubbed her back with her fingernails. Kako took a deep breath before nodding to Aviel.

 

Releasing Kako, Aviel stood up to her new height and helped Kako up to hers. Both went wide eyed as they saw how much larger they were and how easily they towered over everyone. Emma had taken a seat nearby and looked to have been watching them. She seemed a bit sad the show was over but didn't stop the two women and one boy sucking her nipples and eating her out. Instead, she just looked them both over with a discerning eye.

 

"W-Well... what do we do now?" Kako asked, trying not to stare as Emma enjoyed her new "friends" attention. Aviel sighed as the situation came back into focus. Their growth had been a nice distraction but hadn't changed their problems.

 

There were still two violent, and growing, woman out there and they were sure to be even bigger than they had been before. Aviel, Kako, and Emma might be larger, but they were still no match for any of them. Worse, their own growth was only going to make them a target as it got harder and harder to hide. There really wasn't much of a choice save...

 

"We go hide. Go someplace the other two won't go, or we hope they won't, and... and ride this out?" Aviel suggested, not believing her own suggestion that they could just "ride this out". Kako looked just as unconvinced but didn't give any other suggestions. Emma shooed her fuck buddies away as she stood to join them.

 

"Well, there is a tiny little nowhere place to the north called Oaktown. I doubt either would be interested in it since its barely a town, so we could try hiding there," Emma suggested with a shrug. Aviel didn't really know the area too well, she was from out-of-state, but did know such a tiny place would be an unlikely target. Both violent giantesses had headed for major towns and she doubted they'd downgrade to backwaters as their rampages continued.

 

"I guess that's the best we can do," Aviel said as Kako nodded in agreement. The three, along with a few of the survivors, turned north and started toward Oaktown.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Victoria smiled as Macon came into view. The town wasn't huge by any measure but did have a pretty large population. Most of it was spread out over farmland and such, but the main town center was rather bustling. Usually, that activity would be Hale students coming for various groceries. They wouldn’t be coming today… well, save for one.

 

Moving along the highway leading into the town, Victoria decided to put on a little show. Covering herself like she was embarrassed, she did her best to tip toe around the various cars and pretend to be terrified. Cars squealed and careened as she appeared before them and people got out to stare up at her. Victoria fought the urge to wink at them or toy with them as she kept heading toward the town.

 

She arrived at the edge of the town just as police cars formed a barrier. Victoria had to fight not to scoff at the stupidity of such an act, as if that would slow her at all. Instead, she stopped a distance away from the "barrier" and shifted about nervously.

 

"This is the Macon Police, put your hands up and surrender!" a police officer yelled from one of the speakers on their cars. Victoria played to putting her hands up before snapping them back down to cover herself. She knelt down in embarrassment before faking some tears.

 

"I... I can't. I don't want everyone seeing me," she blubbered out as she managed to get some tears to roll down her face. By this point a large crowd was gathering outside the police line along with various people looking out of the windows. Victoria say the officers talking among themselves as she knelt there, acting terrified.

 

"Th...That's alright, you can keep yourself covered. We just need to make sure you are not a threat," the same officer said as the police looked to waver from their guarded posture.

 

"Please... I... I don't know how I got like this! I... I was out in the woods and something... And when I woke up I was... Please, please I need help!" Victoria said, making sure to yell the last words a bit too loud. She smiled internally as she saw various people cover their ears as her voice blasted over them. Heheh, this was getting fun!

 

"Ma'am, please keep your voice down! We... We can get you some help, but we need you to remain calm, alright?" the voice said again. Victoria sniffed and gave a quick nod.

 

"Ye-es... sorry," she said before sniffing again. She wrapped her arms around herself as she faked a few more tears. Maybe she should have gone into acting...

 

Between her tears, Victoria saw the police had all let their guard down. They were all talking among themselves, probably trying to figure out how to help her. Even better, the crowd had grown huge and most were more interesting in seeing her than obeying the law. Victoria pondered about revealing her true nature, but a sudden growl from her stomach answered her question. It took every bit of willpower Victoria had not to let a huge smile spread across her face as everyone turned to look at her. Oh, what timing the growth serum had~!

 

"O.. Oh no. I-It's happeeeooooohhhhh!~" Victoria said, trying to stay in character, but unable as the warmth returned stronger than ever before. She tried to focus on the crowd, but the warmth was so strong and the pleasure that came with it... Everything seemed to drop away as Victoria, once again, began to grow.

 

Victoria bit her lip as her body grew and grew and grew. Her breasts pushed still further outward as her arms began to tone into proper muscles. Her back strengthen and expanded to hold her chest as her butt grew still further. Victoria wanted to look down, but the warmth was just so intense that she was simply carried along. She stopped squatting and stood as her feet began to crack the pavement.

 

Cries of alarm and panic filtered into Victoria's mind, but it was mostly ignored. Instead she watched as the horizon stretched further and further and as building shrank out of sight. She felt her feet sink further into the ground as they demanded still more space. And all the while her pussy drenched with her juices, eager to accept anything. She could even still feel her little, and quickly dwindling, champion trashing around trying to survive.

 

Finally, with a cry of her reaching orgasm, Victoria's new spurt ended. She gave herself a moment to recover before looking down. The small town of Macon was now truly tiny with not a single building even close to reaching her. The police "barrier" now looked more like a tiny drawn line and the crowd seemed more like an infestation of ants. Victoria smiled down at their teeny tiny forms and, slowly, squatted back down. Her massive form towered over the police line and the crowd as she let her pussy twitch, hungrily, above them.

 

"R-Remain calm, Ma'am, we... we will get help to... to..." the officer, his loudspeaker, now sounding very unloud, said. Victoria chuckled at his nervousness and put her head in her hands.

 

"To get me back to normal?" Victoria finished as she looked down at them, her act almost fully discarded. She gave one last giggle before lowering her arms.

 

"Yeah, fuck being normal. And fuck you," Victoria said before smashing her hands into the line. Panic and terror spread through the area as Victoria brought her hands together. She felt a few pinpricks hitting her, but the bullets did nothing to slow her. Her hands crashed together, annihilating the remaining police and shattered windows all over the town. Victoria let out a booming giggle before turning to the crowd.

 

"I do love a welcome banquet," Victoria said before moving her hand toward the crowd. People fled as fast as they could, but not fast enough. She snatched up two massive handfuls of people and licked her lips in anticipation. With an ahhhh, Victoria opened her mouth and dropped her snacks into her waiting maw, swallowing both handfuls with no problem. She enjoyed their trashing as they were pulled down her throat and rubbed her stomach in appreciation.

 

With snacks taken care of, Victoria watched as most of the people fled into various buildings. She sighed and shook her head at their stupidity before standing up to her full height. Even the tallest were barely past her shin and yet they thought themselves safe in them. Victoria put her hands on her hips as she stared down at them.

 

Crushing them would be easy, but also a little boring. Victoria decided to have a bit of fun. Squatting back down, she tapped one of the closest buildings, breaking off bits of it just from that, before clearing her throat.

 

"Attention toys in this building. I demand a sacrifice. Send someone out and I won't crush the building," Victoria said as she rested her head in her hands again. She waited a minute, then two... then three... then she huffed and growled.

 

"Fine then," she said before lifting her foot. Her foot smashed through the building with ease, obliterating it and the area around it like a bomb going off. Victoria smiled at the devastation before turning to her next target.

 

"Now this one... same deal. Give me som-" was as far as she got before someone was tossed out the front. Victoria smirked at the rather pudgy man and she waited for him to pick himself up. He took one look at her massive face, smiling down on him, before turning to bang on the door. He pleaded and begged to be let back in and Victoria rolled her eyes at him. How boring. With a single finger, Victoria flattened him and made sure to smear some of it on the door. Let them see what they had done to the guy.

 

Stepping forward, Victoria came to the next building. She was going to change her game up a bit, but never got the chance. A woman was tossed out the door almost as soon as Victoria looked at the building and she frowned at their presumptuous.

 

"Now that's just rude, not even giving me a chance to say anything. Rude people don't get to stay alive," Victoria said before smashing her fist through the building. Her other hand moved to shield the woman who had been thrown out and she released her once the debris had settled. The woman looked around in disbelief before looking back to Victoria.

 

"Make sure you're not rude and enjoy your life," Victoria said to her before shooing her off. The woman nodded vigorously before taking off running. Victoria watched her go before turning to the next building, a big smile spreading over her face.

 

"Now for you, no sacrifices just a challenge. Kill that woman and you all live," Victoria said with a vicious smile. There was a short pause before the door flew open and people took off after the woman. The woman, who of course had heard Victoria's booming voice, screamed and sprinted away. Victoria watched the chase and her booming laugh filled every corner of Macon.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Alexis let out a tired sigh as she and her two friends left work. It had been another exhausting day and she was eager to get home. Cathrine and Lucy looked just as tired and the three were silent as they left their work behind them. What a day...

 

"Aahhhh, I'm thirsty," Lucy said, her glasses slipping down her face, as the three started the walk back to their apartments. Cathrine nodded in agreement and Alexis made the motion unanimous.

 

"Let's stop over at the market, then. I need to buy some drinks for my place anyway," Cathrine said as she took the lead, red hair like a beacon. Lucy and Alexis fell in behind her as they turned to head to the market. It was a bit off course from their homes, but not so far as to be a major detour. And Alexis wanted that drink too.

 

"I can't believe they made us work overtime..." Alexis said as she rubbed her swore arms. The extra work had been dumped on them at the last second, as usual, and they'd been left to finish it or face the consequences.

 

"We should have told Mr. Farley to shove his overtime up his ass," Cathrine grumbled, casting a slight annoyed look at Alexis. Alexis blushed a bit and felt guilty for accepting it right away, but she just couldn't help it. Mr. Farley always intimidated her...

 

"He would have made us do it no matter what we said. And if not, he'd put us on his shit list. Remember what happened to John when he said no?" Lucy quickly added. Cathrine's annoyed look vanished to be replaced with a defeated one.

 

"Yeah... I know... Just fucking hate how that bastard walks all over us," Cathrine admitted as her shoulders slumped. Alexis knew what she meant as this wasn't the first time they'd been forced to do extra work. Truth be told, Alexis kinda wanted Cathrine to tell him to fuck off too... And she suspected Lucy felt the same way. But Mr. Farley was their boss, so his word was law... Assuming they wanted to keep their jobs.

 

Arriving at the back of the market, the trio started around the building. They walked past the old dumpster and the, currently empty, loading dock to rea- Alexis stopped as something caught her eye. There was something around the side of the loading dock, just barely peeking out. Deciding to see what it was, Alexis broke off from the group and headed over.

 

"Alexis? Where are you going?" Lucy asked as Alexis looked around the edge of the dock. A large, strangely colored box was on the other side. The box looked rather dirty and dusty, but still intact. And inside was what looked to be bottles of grape soda.

 

"Hey, come over here," Alexis said as the other two walked over. Alexis moved closer and pulled out a bottle from the box. Unlike the box, it looked pretty clean, but didn't have a label on it.

 

"What's that?" Cathrine asked as she walked over to look as well.

 

"Don't know. Looks like some kind of grape juice. I think it fell off the loading dock," Alexis said, guessing it was a delivery that got misplaced. Lucy joined them and took a bottle of her own.

 

"Maybe we should tell the workers about it?" Lucy suggested as she was about to put the bottle back. Cathrine, though, stopped her and got a wicked smile.

 

"We could do that... or we could keep it," Cathrine suggested. Alexis and Lucy looked between each other before getting smiles of their own. On any other day they'd probably have said no way, but after this shit day they were both more than willing to take a win. And free soda was a win they needed.

 

"Bottom's up then!" Alexis said as they each took a bottle and took a sip. Alexis made a confused face as the drink hit her tongue. It... wasn't grape soda or juice, that was for sure, but it wasn't bad either. She couldn't really place the taste, but it wasn't unwelcome. In fact, she felt rather refreshed from that quick sip. She took another, then another, before pounding back the whole thing. Lucy and Cathrine did the same and they all let out satisfied ahhhs.

 

"Not sure what that was, but it was pretty good," Lucy said as she put the bottle down.

 

"Yeah, not bad," Cathrine agreed before tossing her own bottle away. Alexis nodded in agreement before putting her own bottle back into the box. The three sat there for a second, cooling off in the shade of the building and letting their drink settle.

 

Suddenly, a loud buzzing came from Cathrine and all three of them jumped in surprise. Cathrine swore under her breath before taking out her phone. Alexis and Lucy went back to their private thoughts as Cathrine looked at what had been sent. However, Alexis noticed Cathrine's face changed from annoyance to... disbelief as she read what was on her phone.

 

"What is it?" Alexis asked as Lucy looked over as well. Cathrine didn't answer and keep reading as her phone buzzed again. Alexis shifted over and tapped Cathrine to snap her out of whatever had gripped her.

 

"Huh?! Oh... Sorry, just... my friend in Macon is sending me some wei-... Holy..." Cathrine trailed off as her phone buzzed again.

 

Alexis leaned over to see and was a bit confused when she saw a naked woman standing over a few buildings. Alexis knew about size fetish, all three of them did, but this picture was... odd. It was like a collage, but Alexis couldn't spot any of the telltale signs of it. It was almost lik-.... Alexis glanced up and read the last bits of the message before it.

 

"-pretended to be scared but then got huge! She is crushing every building that doesn't play her games and sending people to kill each other! Check the news, it has to be on there by now!" the message read. Alexis recognized the name as a friend of Cathrine's... a friend who DIDN'T have their fetish and knew nothing about it. How cou-

 

Just as suddenly as Cathrine's phone, Alexis heard her stomach growl. Lucy and Cathrine's did as well and all three looked between each other in confusion. They then turned to the box.

 

"Maybe that wasn't such a good idea..." Cathrine said as all three of them rumbled again. Alexis was going to agree with her and suggest the get help when something... odd happened. Alexis felt...nice. It... it was hard to describe beyond that, but she definitely felt good. Great in fact, like she hadn't just finished a long day at work. The good feeling felt like it was spreading, and Alexis started to wonder if they'd stumbled onto a drug stash or something. And then she noticed her chest.

 

"Holy..." Alexis said as she looked down at her breasts. She had never been hugely stacked, but that was starting to change. Her eyes went wide as she clearly saw her breasts pushing her shirt outward, its buttons starting to strain. She looked over and saw Cathrine looking at her hands... her growing hands and looking just as confused. Lucy gasped, and Alexis look to see her butt starting to push her pants apart. And Alexis could feel her own doing the same. This... this was impossible!

 

"We.... We're growing!" Alexis said as one of her buttons finally popped off. She stumbled back and felt her center of gravity shift. She looked down and gasped as the ground began to move further away. Looking over, she saw Cathrine and Lucy were growing as well, each watching in amazement as the ground receded from them. Lucy blinked a few times and looked between them before letting out a short laugh.

 

"Holy shit... look at us go!" she said as her shirt started to rip apart. Lucy laughed before thrusting her chest out and gasped as her shirt fully ripped apart. She cooed as she felt up her enlarged chest before ripping her bra off with ease. Lucy giggled as her breasts were now bare for the world and her smiled widened as she watched them, and the rest of herself, grow still larger.

 

Cathrine watched Lucy before looking down at her pants. She smiled as well before bending over. Her pants ripped as her butt was thrust out and she stood back up. She lifted her leg and flexed it, causing the lower part of her pants to rip. Toning and enlarging leg muscles appeared on her legs and she laughed before ripping her pants clean off. Her shirt followed shortly behind.

 

Alexis watched them both before looking down at herself. She touched her shirt, now at the breaking point, before pondering what was happening. This was all impossible and had to be a dream.... but truth be told she didn't care.

 

With a quick jerk of her hand, Alexis ripped her shirt off her body and ripped her pants off as well. Hands on her hips, she stood proud and large as her body defeated her panties and bra. Now nude, like Cathrine and Lucy, she let out one last sigh as the feeling drifted away. The three friends looked between each other, marveling at what had happened to them. The three normal girls were now three amazons standing close to seven feet. Their breasts had enlarged noticeable as had their hips, and their bodies looked lithe and toned. They looked at each for a few seconds more, before they moved together to enjoy whatever had happened to them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Denver was the big brother to Macon. Whereas Macon was closer to a town than a proper city, Denver was just on the cusp of being a proper city. Filled with all sorts of bars, clubs, and other distractions college kids loved, it was a popular destination for Hale students. At least when they were looking for a good time, but the usual traffic and bustle sent most to Macon if shopping was their goal. For her part, Heather wasn't in need of much shopping, but fun was certainly on her to-do list.

 

Gazing down at the city from the hill she had stopped on, she smiled as the usual noises of the city took a different tone. Her huge form was easy enough to see perched on top of this hill and she could imagine the awed and disbelieving stares she was getting. People stopping their cars to stare, workers leaving their cubicles to look out their tenth or so floor window. All of them staring at her... and all about to beg her for mercy. Mercy she would never grant.

 

Bending down, Heather leapt off the hill and down into the suburbs around Denver. Her feet crashed down like miniature bombs, annihilating the pristine yards and houses that dared to be in her path. Windows shattered and cars were tossed like toys as the blast wave shot out from her impact. All this just from her leaping down... Oh the things to come...

 

Moving forward, Heather made sure to step on every perfect, overly large, house in her way, to punt every car into the next county, and to flatten every living thing that crossed her path. Well... almost everything. She couldn't bring herself to touch any dogs that came her way, she wasn’t a monster! But everything else, especially people, were fair game and she shuddered with each wonderful scream, crack, then pop.

 

Leaving the rest of the suburbs for later, Heather headed down the main street, flattening jammed cars along the way, and into the main part of the city. Panic and terror had completely gripped the city with people trampling each other as they tried to escape. Roads were messes of crashed cars, injured people, and bedlam as people tried to flee. A few police officers were trying to herd the people but were being ignored or swamped themselves. A few even shot at her, but their bullets barely even registered. Heather laughed down at them all as she kept strolling forward, crushing with no real intent.

 

Turning a corner, Heather started toward the business section of the city. Here, large skyscrapers towered over even her and Heather frowned at their arrogance. To dare to be larger than her, outrageous. She started toward the area, intent on flattening the buildings, when sudden activity down the road caught her attention.

 

Plowing through the mess of cars was a large armored van followed by three more. SWAT was clearly emblazoned on the sides of all four vans and they advanced toward Heather. Heather stopped her advance and raised an eyebrow as SWAT approached her. She doubted even they'd be able to do much but was mildly interesting in seeing them try. And more interested in seeing their reaction when they failed.

 

SWAT's vans stopped about a hundred yards from Heather. Fully kitted and loaded out officers leapt out of the van and, quickly, took up positions behind various cover. What exactly they were taking cover from, Heather wasn't sure. Not like a turned over car would save them from her foot... At least they were quick to take said positions and within five seconds they were all aiming their weapons up at Heather. Heather smirked down at them and waited for them to make the first move.

 

"Get on the ground, and don't move or we will fire!" a voice over a loudspeaker said. Heather raised an eyebrow at the warning before letting out a booming laugh. She shook her head at the idiots before crossing her arms.

 

"Make me," she said before taking a step forward. Gunfire roared out as Heather felt hundreds of bullets slam into her. For a brief second, fear filled her as pain started to register, had she over-estimated herself? But the pain never reached anything higher than a mild annoyance. The bullets hurt, to be sure, but were more like someone flicking her with rubber bands than blasting through her skin. In fact, she didn't feel like the bullets were getting past her skin.

 

The gunfire ended as SWAT ceased their fire. Heather looked down and found her legs reddened, but undamaged. Their barrage had done nothing save irate her skin. Heather's confident smile returned as she looked toward the SWAT team.

 

"My tu-aaaaaa!" Heather said as a familiar, but sudden, tingling began to spread through her. Heather heard her stomach grumble as usual and realized she had missed the first grumble through the gunfire. Not that she cared, as this was a far FAR better comeback than what she had had planned.

 

With a wicked smile, Heather began her new growth spurt. She growled in ecstasy as she felt her body surging with more size, more strength, more power! The tingling was maddeningly intense, and Heather had to fight to keep some sense in her head. She could feel her breasts swelling still larger, her rear pushing out, and her muscles enlarging. She felt her abs and giggled as they began to form into noticeable packs of muscle.

 

Fighting through the pleasure, Heather looked down and laughed as more than a few SWAT officers fled in terror. A few opened fire again, but their bullets were even more useless. She laughed in utter joy as they continued to shrink into nothing and she began to pass the skyscrapers in height. Oh, how badly she wanted one in her right now...

 

Heather moved forward as her growth continued. She slammed her growing feet down and nearly came just watching the cars fly from the impacts. SWAT members were crushed or buried as the cars careened into their lines and Heather laughed in satisfaction. She started fingering herself as her next stomp caused the entire block to shake and shattered nearly every window. SWAT was now in full retreat and she shook her head at their vain attempts.

 

"Y-You think...think I-AAAaaaa... I'm going to let you gooooohhhh~?!" Heather managed to get out as her body continued its mind-numbing growth. Letting her growth surge through her uncontested, Heather felt herself surge up into the air at insane speeds. Her hips smashed into the buildings either side of her and she, purposely, swung her hips to knock them out of her way. She came with a mighty yell before opening her eyes to see her new size.

 

Her growth had sent her soaring to a towering 400ft. Heather looked at the now smaller skyscrapers and roared in triumph. Only two were larger than her now, and only just barely. But they would have to wait as she had something else to deal with.

 

Looking down at the now teeny street, Heather spotted the specks that had been the SWAT officers. She smirked down at them before raising her leg. Rather than chasing them, though, she simply lashed out with a kick. Her enormous, well-toned, leg smashed through the two closest buildings. Each was sent tumbling into the street, and right at where the SWAT team had gotten to. If they screamed it was lost in the noise as two buildings collapsed into the street, burying it and everything around it.

 

"There is no escape from me. Not for any of you. You hear me? None of you can escape! Because this," Heather gestured to herself, "is just the tip of the iceberg! I'm only getting bigger and you... you are getting weaker." Heather smirked down at the closest building before turning her rear to it. She leapt into the air and let her massive ass smash down onto it. The blast sent every building near to the impact trembling as well and sent a massive dust cloud shooting out in every direction. Heather laughed in joy at the destruction she had caused before turning to the rest of Denver. Now it was time to play.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy scratched her head as she wondered just where she had been going. She knew she needed to get away from Victoria and Heather, but beyond that she hadn't really planned anything. Cities and other places with people wasn't a great idea either since she'd likely just crush people by accident... So... maybe this was where she was going?

 

Mandy stood towering over a large forest in the middle of nowhere. Rolling hills and a few small rivers were the only things around save trees, trees, and trees. Shrugging to herself, Mandy glanced down at her gaggle of passenger still perched on her breasts.

 

"Hold on, everyone. I'm gonna sit down," she said before, slowly, sitting herself down. Her massive hands crushed trees like they were toothpicks as her legs dug out new river paths. Her massive rear smashed down with a small earthquake and her back crushed everything on the hill behind her. Mandy didn't register any of that, though, as she sighed, leaned back against a large hill, and enjoyed taking some of the weight off her back. Boy these things sure were heavy.

 

Mandy relaxed and let herself enjoy the peace. The flowing river was a nice change of pace to the screams, breaking metal, and general chaos back at Hale. She enjoyed the little tickles the tiny people made as they walked around and how nice the breeze was. Ahhh, she could get used to this...

 

"Uhhh... G-Goddess Mandy, ma-ma'am?" a voice spoke up, causing Mandy to glance down. The woman who had been helping her back in the football field had moved closer to Mandy's face and looked to be, nervously, trying to ask something. Mandy wasn't sure why she was so nervous or calling her goddess.

 

"It's just Mandy, Tiffany. Did'ja want something?" Mandy said, smiling down at her little buddy. Hehe, she was so much cuter all tiny and delicate. Tiffany seemed to be taken aback that Mandy remembered her name and spoke up rather quickly.

 

"Y-YES! I-I mean... yes we... we wanted to know what... what you wanted us to do," Tiffany asked, still being really nervous for some reason. Mandy wasn't too sure why Tiffany was so scared all of the sudden but decided to try and cheer her up. She was supposed to be keeping all these people safe AND happy, not safe and scared.

 

"Do whatever you want. I'm just here to keep you safe. All of you. So, don't worry about anything, I'll take care of whatever is bothering you. Any of you," Mandy said before giving everyone a big smile and wink. The group all cheered at the news and Tiffany looked to calm down a good deal. Mandy was glad to see them all cheered up and leaned back to enjoy a rest.

 

The rest lasted for a little while but was interrupted as the tickles started to move down her breasts. Mandy looked down and saw a few people moving toward her nipple. She was a bit concerned with them moving to a more dangerous part of her, but their little footsteps felt good... really good. Mandy cooed in pleasure as the group seemed to speed up.

 

"Go- Mandy, let us thank you for your kindness and acceptance," Tiffany said as Mandy glanced down at her. Thank her? What d- ohhhhHHHHH~! Mandy got her answer as the group arrived at her nipples and began to message them. Their tiny little hands moved up and down her sensitive nipples and sent jolts of pleasure through her. Mandy's cooed turned to moans as she leaned back further to give them a more stable platform. Her crotch began to moisten as their tiny rubs did more for her than every guy she had been with. Fuck why... why were they so good at this? And why did she care?!

 

Mandy had to fight not to arch her back as she closed in on climax. She gasped and moaned in ecstasy as their hands started to rub faster and faster. Mandy held herself back, worried what she might do if she came, but couldn't keep it held off forever. Clapping her hand over her mouth, Mandy screamed in joy as she came in a way she never thought possible.

 

Releasing her hand, Mandy slumped down the hill and took second to catch her breath. The group who had pleased her so much started back toward the rest and Mandy desperately wanted to kiss them all. But they were so small now that she feared if she could manage even that without hurting them. She wanted so badly to thank them, but couldn- ahh of course!

 

"That... that was amazing. I... I want to thank you for... for doing so good of a job so-" a sudden rumble interrupted Mandy's words. Mandy felt the rubbing coming back as she realized the noise was her stomach. Uh oh, this wasn't the reward she haaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

Mandy's world exploded into a realm of pleasure, rubbing, and sudden growth. She felt her entire body seemingly explode in size. Her arms racing outward, smashing into trees, then hills, then carving a path through the ground. Her legs did the same but began to dig into the earth with ease. Her back hit, then crumbled, then obliterated the hill she had been leaning out. Mandy managed to catch herself before she fell back but could do nothing but cry out as her growth only accelerated.

 

Muscles clenched and flexed as Mandy felt herself growing stronger. Her arms bulked up still further as her legs swelled in power. Mandy felt the same power flowing into her breasts and felt them enlarging still further, becoming massive jutting monoliths. Her back ached in response, but that soon faded as her muscles there expanded and exploded in power. Mandy growled to herself as she felt her power exploding along with the rest of her.

 

With a cry that echoed through the entire county, Mandy's newest spurt came to an end just as suddenly as it began. She let out a quick shudder and moan as she came once again, the lingering pleasure sending her over the edge, but started to regain her senses. Mandy blinked and looked around... and dropped her jaw as she looked out over the various hills around her.

 

The hills that had, somewhat, sheltered her were now tiny compared to her. The rivers looked like tiny little trickles of water and the forest... it might as well have been grass now. Massive trenches of destruction had been dug by her legs, arms, and even fingers. A large pool of her juice had formed near her crotch as her orgasm faded away. And this was her sitting down... if she stood up...

 

Unthinkingly, Mandy got to her feet. She gasped as her head surged up, up, and up, over every hill for miles around. Her view of the horizon soon became unblocked, save for a few mountains off in the distance. Mandy looked in wonder at her surroundings and was shocked how much of her foot fit where she had been laying. Gone was her 400ft frame, to be replaced with one that was 1000ft.

 

Mandy stopped admiring herself and glanced back at her breasts. She spotted her, now very small, charges and gasped at how tiny they had become. They were now nothing more than specks moving on her breasts and she was unsure how to handle this. There were still alive, she could see and kinda feel them moving, but doubted she would be able to hear any of them.

 

And yet... yet wasn't that just as well? Like... she was trying to keep them protected and... and she could definitely do that at this size. But with so much more space she could save other people and... and when Heather and Victoria reached this size...

 

Realizing now that she couldn't just keep this small group safe, Mandy looked around and spotted what looked to be civilization off in the distance. Stepping over the now tiny hills, Mandy made her way toward the next group of people in desperate need of saving. She’s take in who wanted to be saved and keep them away from the other two. And when she got even bigger, she’d take on even more.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Despite the frustrating nature of Emma's situation, there were some bright spots that cheered her up. The fact she was riding on the back of an open tracker-trailer because it was the only thing large enough TO ride on was one of those spots. As were the stares, followed by swerving, of cars that passed them. Not every day a trailer goes by carrying three, naked, mini-giantesses on its back.

 

Walking all the way to Oaktown would have been quite the hike, even at her increased height. A few of the survivors from Hale took cars, those that had cars that weren't pancakes, but that wasn't an option of Emma, Kako, and Aviel. The three of them were far too large to fit in any car and too heavy for even large pickups to haul.

 

Thankfully, a passing truck driver offered them a ride after some... persuading from Emma. She had no intention of doing any of the things she had offered, of course, but the driver didn't need to know that till they arrived. And if he had a problem with that, she'd give him an example of why he should get over it. She might do it anyway if Kako and Aviel wondered off.

 

Staying with the two "good girls" was vexing, but Emma knew it was for her own good. There was safety in numbers and, more importantly, both would die trying to save the other. That loving commitment would, at least to Emma, make them perfect targets for toying with. Betting that the other two, far larg- dammit she hated admitting that, giantesses would feel the same kept Emma close to them. They'd draw all the attention and, hopefully, give Emma a chance to slip away. And, if she was completely honest, seeing the two of them go at each other during their growths was super fucking hot. Watching the two grind on each other, their bodies growing as they made love... damn she was getting hot just thinking about it.

 

Pushing such thoughts aside, Emma glanced down the road and saw Oaktown coming into view. She sighed inwardly as she saw the dump hadn't changed in the least. It was still a tiny little nothing of a town with a single market and... not much else. The town had been dying for years and was barely holding on. Emma hated this place, doubly so since it was her hometown. Fuck just remembering all the boring ass days she spent wasting away in this little speck of nothing...

 

The truck pulled into a large parking lot that used to serve a factory, now long abandoned. Emma, Aviel, and Kako all climbed down as the driver climbed out. He walked over, spitting a wade of tobacco as he came, before stopping in front of them. Emma had to resist the urge just to kick him into the factory behind them and be done with this.

 

"Thank you for the ride, Chuck. We really appreciate it," Aviel said as Kako bowed. Chuck nodded but turned his eyes to Emma. Ahhh fuck...

 

"It's not a problem. Just as long as yer friend settles up," Chuck said as Aviel and Kako glanced to Emma. Emma was nearly grinding her teeth now as she fought all the violent and deadly urges running through her. She managed a smile on her face before leaning down, looking down at the trucker who barely reached her knee.... wanting her to do sexual favors for a damn ride... after refusing any other payment... Oh fuck this!

 

"Of course, Chuck. Let's... go someplace more private, though," Emma said as she offered her arm to the driver. Chuck looked a bit hesitant but climbed on after a second. Emma lifted him up and nestled him between her arm and her breast. Chuck's hesitation vanished as he started to feel up her breasts and Emma had to fight not to shudder in revulsion.

 

"Why don't you two go see if there is any info on the other giantesses while I de- pay Chuck," Emma said, catching herself. Kako nodded before giving Chuck a wave while Aviel stared at Emma for a few seconds. Emma's faked smile started to vanish as Aviel's gaze lingered on her own. Was she started to suspect what Emma really planned? Dammit, if sh-

 

"Damn, girl you are STACKED! Should have asked for all ya ta give me a ride. Would a' loved to get a chance at the chink too, she's loaded up as well!" Chuck suddenly said. Aviel's stare, slowly, shifted to Chuck and changed from accusing to outright hate. Emma's worry turned to almost giddy laughter as she saw the fury bubbling behind those eyes. Oh Chuck, Chuck, Chuck... if only you realized the mistake you just made.

 

Aviel's eyes went back to Emma's and she gave a very shallow nod. Emma's smile became very real as Aviel walked after Kako, quickly wrapping her arm around her girlfriend. Emma waited till they had moved off a bit before turning back to Chuck, now fondling her nipple, and gave him a big smile.

 

"Well then, let's get going," Emma said as she headed toward the factory. Chuck didn't respond as he started humping Emma's breast and grunting as he did so. Emma let him as she moved into the shadow of the large factory. She would let him do whatever he wanted till they reached their destination. After all, it was just adding wood to his funeral pyre.

 

Turning a corner to take them out of sight. Emma slowed to a stop before turning to Chuck. He looked up at her and wiped a bit of sweat from under his bright red, infuriating, hat. Emma gave him another smile, before grabbing his head with her other hand.

 

Chuck trying to cry out, but his voice was drowned by Emma's hand. Emma pulled him from her arm and smashed him into a nearby wall. She chuckled as his screams vibrated her hand even harder, but still no sound escaped. Emma shifted her grip to close around his throat and his screams turned to gurgles and gasps. She pulled him up to her face and gave him a wicked, hate-filled glare.

 

"Scream and I'll break your bones one by fucking one. Starting with this," Emma said before moving her hand down to his, still hard, cock. She gave it a light squeeze and Chuck's eyes went wild in terror. He nodded as best he could and Emma loosened her grip on his throat. Chuck didn't call her bluff as he stayed silent, only staring at her in terror.

 

"P-Plea- I... I do-" Chuck started to blubber, but Emma shoved her finger into his mouth. He gagged as it took up most of the room in his mouth and Emma shhhhed him.

 

"I don't want to hear you talk. And what I want is far, FAR more important to both of us now. Cause if I don't get what I want..." Emma said before driving her thumb into his skull. She pushed into it for a second or two and enjoyed how it began to give. Chuck screamed in pain as best he could with her finger still in his mouth until Emma relented. Tears ran down Chuck's face as Emma pulled her finger out of his mouth, but he made no noise safe for quick sniffs.

 

"Good. Now what was it you wanted me to do..." Emma said tapping her finger on her chin. Chuck whimpered as Emma keep him held in the air and trapped in her hand.

 

"Oh right! You wanted to fondle my breasts, give you a hand job, AND a blowjob. That's a lot of work for just a ride. Doubly so when you got the privilege of seeing me. It is quite the gift, isn't it?" Emma asked. To Chuck's credit, he got the unspoken threat and nodded vigorously. Emma nodded in agreement before going back to "thinking".

 

"Well since we agree seeing me is a huge reward, I think it’s fair to say you were trying to hustle me. Ohhh, no that's not good is it," Emma said with a faked insulted voice. Chuck's nods turned to shakes of his head and he almost started to say something. Emma checked that with a quick tightening of her grip.

 

"Lying is worse, Chuck. You WERE trying to hustle me, and you DESERVE punishment. Isn't that right?" Emma demanded as Chuck, crying again, nodded. Emma's glare turned back into a fake smile as she tapped her chin again.

 

"What should I do to punish you... I know just the thing," Emma said with a smile. She let go of Chuck and he yelled before flopping to the ground. He started to scramble away, but a quick stomp next to his head caused him to freeze.

 

"I'm bigger than you, Chuck, and a lot faster. Don't do anything stupid if you want to keep those legs," Emma threatened as Chuck heaved and collapsed inward. Emma pulled him up onto his feet before kneeling down, putting her breasts over his head. She couldn't see him thanks to them blocking her view, but she could imagine him staring up in horror at them.

 

"Here is your punishment. These things are pretty heavy so their tough on my back. Give me a little break, would you?" Emma said before letting her breasts fall onto Chuck. She felt Chuck collapse under her breasts huge weight and only resist them after a second. She heard him gasping and struggling to keep them from crushing him but could feel him losing the battle. Emma only chuckled as she leaned down further, adding more weight.

 

Chuck's resistance became more and more pathetic as Emma's breasts proved superior. His grunts of efforts were turning into cries of desperation and panic. Emma rolled her eyes as she felt him trying to slip into her cleavage, the cheater. Before he could manage it, she raised her chest up before bringing it back down, smashing Chuck into the ground with a sickening pop. Chuck screamed in agony and Emma shifted to see his leg bent in a way it wasn't meant to be.

 

"Cheaters get punished worse, Chuck," Emma said before putting her foot on his throat to shut him up. She shhed him and his tear-filled eyes looked to her in pleading mercy. Emma simply pushed down harder till Chuck managed to turn his screams into silent cries of agony. Removing her foot, Emma sat down in front of Chuck and spread her legs around him.

 

"Now, let's get that blowjob finished. Come on, Chuck, give me one to make up for the one you tried to get out of me," Emma said leaning back to present her waiting pussy. Chuck looked at her crotch and her face as if trying to figure out the catch. Emma motioned with her finger and Chuck began to drag himself toward her. She watched as his crawled to her pussy before burying his face into her crotch.

 

To Emma's unsurprise, he proved to be crap at this. His tiny little tongue went everywhere she didn't want it and passed all the good spots. Emma sighed in annoyance before starting to bring her legs together. Maybe Chuck needed some motivation.

 

Chuck noticed her thick, toned legs closing on him and started to redouble his efforts. Emma actually felt him getting somewhere but didn't stop her legs. Her thighs began to squeeze Chuck's sides and he brought his hands up to help his mouth. Emma moaned as Chuck started to get the idea, but still her legs closed.

 

A sudden scream and heave of agony escaped Chuck as Emma's leg made contact with his broken one. To her surprise he kept working on her crotch despite the pain. Emma slowed her legs a bit as a reward and cooed as she started to enjoy this. Her legs pushed into Chuck as he worked in a fever pitch. Emma could feel his bones being compressed together, but still he keep working.

 

On and on he licked before his tongue, finally, hit the proper spot. Emma tried not to shudder but couldn't keep herself still. Chuck must have realized what that meant as his tongue bombarded her G-spot. Emma gasped and groaned as his assault put her on the edge. Her legs were now only a foot or so away and she could feel his bones starting to bend, yet still he kept going. His licking, breaking bones, and silent cries all combined, and Emma climaxed with a heaving breath. Emma fought her urge to snap her legs together and, instead, spread them as Chuck was drenched in her juices.

 

Collapsing into the puddle, Chuck gasped for breath. Emma did the same and laughed in joy. Fuck that was so incredible. She had to do this again. Only next ti-

 

A sudden growl from her stomach silence Emma's thoughts. Emma looked down and laughed again. Of all the timing... Fuck this was perfect. Emma picked herself up as Chuck tried to look up at her. He managed to roll over onto his back without hitting his leg and looked up at her with a mixture of apprehension and hope. Emma smirked down at him just before the welcome shuddering returned.

 

Chuck's faint bit of hope turned to horror as he realized Emma was growing. Emma pushed the pleasure back as she smirked down at Chuck, giving him a slow wave. She, involuntarily, shuddered as her growth quickened. Emma gasped as her legs swelled in size and her view went higher. She bit her lip as she tried to keep her eyes on Chuck but was losing to the insane pleasure of her growth. Fuck she was getting huge!

 

Groaning with enjoyment, Emma felt her arms swelling, her breasts enlarging, and her entire body swelling still higher. She stamped her foot down as the shuddering made her leg muscles grow. Her abs toned and tightened as her breasts took up more and more of her view. And yet still she rose higher and higher into the air.

 

Emma gasped as her growth entered its next stage. She leaned down as her size continued to increase and spotted Chuck far below. The truck driver was trying to drag himself away but was failing as Emma grew faster than he could crawl. She chuckled down at him, causing him to look back in terror. She gave him a vicious smile before lifting her still growing foot. Chuck scrambled forward as Emma brought her foot down.

 

Emma's foot crashed down beside Chuck and he screamed in terror as it barely missed him. Emma chuckled as her foot grew and began to shove Chuck aside. Chuck flailed away from Emma's expanding foot and started away again. Emma shook her head before bringing her other foot down. This time her foot didn't miss and crashed down on Chuck's non-broken leg. Chuck screamed in agony as it was crushed and began to flail to try and escape.

 

With one last shudder, Emma felt her new growth come to an end. She looked over and smiled as she saw the top of the factory only a few feet above her. The huge thing stood nearly fifty feet in the air, she had found out as a kid, and she was only a few feet under that. Emma turned her over forty-foot body back down to Chuck and chuckled at him.

 

"Well this has been fun, but I've outgrown you as a toy. Good-bye. Oh, and thanks for the ride," Emma said as Chuck screamed and begged for mercy. Emma granted none as she grabbed his arm and ripped it out of its socket, not even thinking of the consequences of such a violent act.

 

Blood shout out of the ripped apart arm as Chuck went silent and still. Emma swore as she realized she had sent him into shock and was going to get nothing out of him now. He’d bleed out long before he woke up too. With a disappointed sigh, Emma moved her massive foot forward to crush Chuck completely. She grinded his corpse into a bloody paste, enjoying obliterating him completely at least, before turning back to the town. She left the little hidden area and moved back into sight of the others.

 

Aviel, Kako, and the rest of the "group" had already moved into the town, well out of range to hear Chuck's final moments. A large, well as large as it got in Oaktown, crowd had gathered around Kako and Aviel. It looked like they were doing the good citizen routine and trying to show they were friendly, ugh...

 

Looking down at the bloody mess that had been Chuck still stuck to her foot, Emma realized that she had no interest in pretending anymore. Now that she had ended a life with her bare hands, and foot, Emma wouldn't, and couldn't, hold herself back. She had been dreaming of this day for YEARS and now that it was here, now that she had experienced it, avoiding it was impossible. Already her head was filling with people who she despised in Oaktown, assholes who had made her life shit. If she went over to where Aviel and Kako were, and she spotted any of those fuckers in the crowd…

 

Still, the same issues were still here. She was bigger, far bigger with this spurt, than Aviel or Kako but that wouldn’t last long. If she went violent in front of them they would stop her and Emma wasn’t about to let them. Realizing her larger size also meant a longer, faster, stride, Emma decided it was time to leave the two behind. Sure it would be risky if she meet the other two giantesses, but Emma didn’t really care anymore. Damn Aviel, damn Kako, and damn the other giantesses. Emma was finally, FINALLY, acting out her urges and getting some revenge on this shit town and its shit people!

 

Heading off away from the town center, Emma started to go the back way to the market, knowing lots of people would be there. Undoubtably she would be noticed by someone, hard to miss a forty-foot naked Latina, but Emma didn't care in the least. All she cared about now, was meeting some old "friends" from her childhood. She'd deal with what came after when it came.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cathrine gasped and panted along with Alexis and Lucy. The three of them had had the best few minutes of their life as they had explored each other's new bodies. They had rubbed, massaged, licked, and even sucked on each other before they'd orgasmed together. Now the three were laid next to each other, recovering from their sexual release.

 

"Did...did this really just happen?" Lucy asked as she stared up at the sky. Cathrine looked over and gave Lucy's breast a quick squeeze. She cooed in approval as Cathrine nodded.

 

"You didn't wake up, so it looks like it did," Cathrine answered as Lucy turned to look at her. She nuzzled into Cathrine's neck as Alexis shifted closer to join in. Cathrine welcomed them both as they cuddled together.

 

A buzzing noise pulled Cathrine out of her peaceful rest. She glanced over and saw her phone, abandoned during her growth, vibrating like crazy. Remembering the text she got about Macon, Cathrine shifted enough to reach it before turning it on.

 

Her friend, Leah, had sent her tons of texts during her... distraction. Cathrine skimmed through them before stopping at another picture. Her eyes widened and she, quickly, sat up as she processed the image before her. Towering over most of Denver was another giantess, this one with black hair. The entire city looked to be a warzone with fires, flattened buildings, debris, and general panic everywhere. Cathrine scrolled through picture after picture of the woman annihilating Denver and of reports of the National Guard being mobilized. Fuck...

 

"What is- oh God..." Alexis said as she saw the messages and pictures as well. Lucy joined the three and each new message made their skin pale. Macon had been turned into a playground for the blonde giantess who was forcing the people into more and more deadly games. Meanwhile, Denver was nearly wiped from the map as the giantess there continued her slaughter. The death toll was already reaching the tens of thousands. Even worse, there were rumors of a third giantess, one far larger than the other two, wondering through the wilderness who might be heading for Clemsen.

 

Cathrine read all this before turning to look at the box they had found. The other two did the same before they all looked between each other. Could... could this be what created those other three?

 

"We... we need to get this to the police," Alexis said as she stood up. Cathrine didn't stop her, at first, but seeing Alexis large, but not massive, form heading for the box got her to wonder.

 

"Wait... If that stuff made them, why did we only grow a few feet? Their larger than skyscrapers while we’re just tall," Cathrine said as she stood up as well. Alexis stopped and turned back to face Cathrine. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it as she considered what Cathrine had said.

 

"Maybe... maybe they drank more than one bottle? Either way, does it really matter? That... stuff made us bigger and something definitely made them WAY bigger. Even if this isn't the same thing, we should still let someone see it. If those giantesses come here..." Lucy suggested. Her last sentence made Cathrine's blood run cold at the thought of either of those two monsters towering above them.

 

"Yeah, you're right. We sh-" Cathrine's words stopped as a strange, but kinda familiar feeling spread through her. Her stomach groaned and churned in protest of something as the odd tickling from before returned. The same tickling from when sh- oh...OH!

 

Cathrine was almost positive how the other two, potentially three, giantesses had reached their heights as she started to grow again. Alexis and Lucy gasped as well as both of them started to stretch higher as well. Cathrine watched her body push further into the air as the tickling grew more and more intense.

 

Moaning in pleasure, Cathrine felt her arms swelling yet again. She smiled as a noticeable bicep formed on both her arms and she flexed them in approval. Her legs pumped up as well with each surge toning them still further. Abs began to form on her stomach as Cathrine grew past the top of the loading door.

 

Alexis gasped as her rear and hips expanded still further. She giggled as she shook her wide hips and moaned as her head rose still higher. Toned arms and legs stretched out as her size grew past 11ft and showed no sign of slowing. Alexis entire body seemed to shudder as her growth increased in speed.

 

Lucy watched with pride as her breasts enlarged still further. Her back grew and hardened as she gained the strength to support her breasts. Lucy smiled as her hips expanded as well and her own head passed the loading dock's door. She giggled in delight as her body began to tone and strengthen as her size neared 15 ft.

 

Finally, with an almost simultaneous gasp, all three of them rocketed upward. Their new growth spurt came to an end as all three reached nearly 17ft in height. Cathrine flexed her new, larger muscles as she marveled at the power at her command. Lucy jiggled her breasts before lifting them up to hug them. Alexis looked back at her large butt and giggled as she gave it a quick smack. All three looked at each other... and then the box.

 

"Do you think they drank more than one?" Lucy asked, licking her lips with a smile.

 

"Does it matter?" Cathrine asked, already eager to experience herself growing larger and larger and larger. She wanted to be towering over entire towns and flexing muscles bigger than buildings. Only Alexis seemed a bit... hesitant as she looked at them.

 

"Are... are we sure we don't want to take them to someone?" Alexis asked. Both Cathrine and Lucy looked at her then the box. Some part of Cathrine told her Alexis was right, that taking another shot would likely end badly. But it was being, easily, drowned out by Cathrine's lust and need for more size. She NEEDED more.

 

"Very sure," Cathrine said as she started toward the box. Lucy smirked and started to join Cathrine. But they had taken maybe two steps when a loud impact came from behind them. The noise was followed by a slight quake and they all stumbled a bit from the sudden shifting earth. Looking back, Cathrine's jaw dropped open as a familiar, yet unfamiliar, face moved to stand behind them.

 

"E-E-EMMA?!"

 

Cathrine's old school buddy, Emma, stood behind them, hands planted on her hips. Gone was the pudgy, short Hispanic girl to be replaced by a towering forty-foot amazon. Emma's already large breasts were utterly massive, and her body was lithe, toned, and strong. She smiled down at Cathrine in a rare, honest, smile and looked between her and the other two.

 

"Wassup, girls? Seems like you three are still together and having fun. Figures you'd have gotten a taste of the ma-" Emma's voice stopped dead as her eyes moved up to the box. Emma's smile faded, and her eyes widened in shock. Cathrine looked back at it and then at Emma's already huge size... Oh no...

 

"Emma do-" was all Cathrine got out before Emma charged forward. Cathrine wanted to stop her, but the size difference was simply too great. All she could do was dodge out of Emma's foot's path as she made a beeline for the box. Alexis moved to block her as well, but Emma stepped right over her.

 

Reaching down, Emma plucked a bottle out of the box and brought it up to her face. Her eyes light up in excitement as she dropped the bottle down her mouth. Cathrine watched as Emma swallowed and she bit her lip in worry. Friend or not, Cathrine knew Emma too well not to be worried about what a second dose might do to Emma. And what she might do to them after it took effect.

 

A low, deep rumbling echoing from Emma's stomach caused Lucy, Alexis, and Cathrine to back up. While Emma... Emma only laughed.

Chapter 4 by Zanderas

Part 4:

 

Fuck, the shuddering had returned so quickly... and so strong! Apparently the second dose did more than just cause Emma to grow immediately, it was making the effect feel stronger as well. It was unreal how amazingly this little side trip had turned out and Emma couldn’t help but expect it to come to a sudden end.

 

Emma was still half expecting this to be a fever dream. Finding another case, with her old school buddies around it no less, and getting the second dose she had been wishing for. AND it all happening in her fucking shithole of a hometown. She couldn't have wished for a better scenario!

 

With a laugh that only became louder, Emma started her new growth. She watched her view rise higher into the air as Lucy and the rest receded downward. Her already large breasts continued their swelling, blocking more of her view downward. Her feet began to cause the concrete to crack from her weight as the covered more and more ground. The top of the market sank below her knees and still she rose higher.

 

Turning back, Emma smile turned to a wicked grin as she saw people turning to stare in awe. Emma chuckled as she pondered moving straight to the main event but decided against it. She still had some… catching up to do with her friends. With a quick stretch and gasp, Emma's latest spurt sent her soaring above a hundred feet, taller than anything in Oaktown.

 

Looking down, and having to bend to see past her huge breasts, Emma smirked as she saw her tiny, compared to her at least, friends staring up at her in wonder. Cathrine's eyes shifted to look at where the box was and Emma realized the threat they represented. Not wanting any competition, even from old friends, Emma quickly slammed her foot down onto where the box had been. A small hint of wetness splashed onto Emma's foot and Cathrine's crest-fallen look confirmed it was gone. No one else would be getting a double dose.

 

"Sorry, but I think you are big enough, compared to me, as it is. Wouldn't you agree?" Emma asked in a playful tone before moving her foot to bump into Cathrine. Despite Cathrine's larger size, and increased strength, Emma's foot sent her reeling backward and flopping onto her back. Emma chuckled at the power her foot now wielded and hovered it over Cathrine. She lowered it and smirked as Cathrine tried to resist. But it was pointless as Emma pushed her foot further and further down, only barely noticing the resistance.

 

"E-EMMA! STOP!" Alexis yelled up as Emma turned her attention to the other two. Emma raised an eyebrow at Alexis and was pleased to see her deflate almost immediately. Good for her to know who was in charge... but she was kinda right. Emma liked Cathrine and would feel bad, eventually, that she had crushed her. Besides, there were plenty of other people in Oaktown she could, and very much WANTED to, crush. No sense popping her foot cherry, so to speak, on Cathrine.

 

Shifting her foot to rest on the ball of her heel, Emma keep Cathrine pinned, but not flattened. She turned toward Alexis and Lucy, fighting not to smile at their involuntary fear, and frowned down at them. While she wasn’t planning on hurting any of them, well lethally hurting them anyway, she couldn’t help but put the fear of her into them.

 

"Stop? You think you can tell me what to do? Is that what you are suggesting?" Emma asked, frowning at her two old friends and putting on her best annoyed face. Both Lucy and Alexis stared up at her in terror as they grasped to say something, anything, to appease Emma. Ironic that those very reactions were more pleasing than any words.

 

Letting her faked annoyance fade, Emma made a show of realization.

 

"Ahh, of course. You two weren't trying to stop me, you just wanted in on the fun too. How rude of me to give Cathrine all the attention," Emma said with a smirk. She bent down and snatched up Lucy and Alexis before either could react or retreat. The two squirmed in her grip, but Emma barely even noticed. She lifted them up to chest level and pondered what to do with them.

 

Most of her ideas were a bit too violent for people she liked. Oh, sure she might have done them if they were the only ones around, but Emma had a whole town of shitters to get to. No sense hurting her friends, and feeling bad about it later, when she could wait a minute or two and crush people she'd feel GREAT about killing. Instead, she went for an old classic and pushed the two into her gigantic breasts.

 

Emma smiled as she felt the two squirming in her sea of breasts. Emma pushed them in a bit deeper and sighed as their squirms grew more desperate. Taking pity on them, Emma let up on the pressure and the two were pushed back to only laying on her breasts. The two gasped for air as Emma, absentmindly, tapped on Cathrine's form. Oh, she was going to LOVE going all the way with the other fucks i-

 

Before Emma could finish her thought, a sudden wave of pleasure washed out from her nipple. Emma looked down and noticed Lucy was starting to lick it. The lick turned to a full on suckle and Emma had to fight not to groan. Damn she was good at that. A second wave hit as Alexis joined in and Emma bit her lip to keep her moan inside. Their suckling quickened in pace as Emma's grip on them loosened and her legs began to quiver in excitement. It took every ounce of willpower Emma had to grab them and pull them away from her nipples, fuck she wanted to let that continue. But sexual release would have to wait till after Oaktown was dealt with. Otherwise she might have to take a quick nap and let too many shitters slip away. And what a disaster that would be.

 

"Alright... alright, you... you win. Go have... have your own size fun..." Emma said, releasing Cathrine from her prison and putting the other two back down. Emma couldn't help but smile at her three friends as she wondered what fun they'd get up to. It was tempting to watch, but the noise coming from the other side of the market demanded her attention.

 

Emma rose back to her full height, took a deep breath to compose herself, and turned to face the crowd that had gathered. Emma's smile grew still wider as a few gasped in recognition... and her body ached in need as the smarter ones fled immediately. Not that they'd ever be able to run far or fast enough....

 

With a single step, Emma's foot flew over the market and crashed down into the parking lot, flattening a few cars. And a few idiots who had been standing there. The crowd reacted in the way Emma had hoped as terror filled them. The mass of people began to scatter as Emma shook her head down at them. Bringing her other foot forward, Emma dragged it along the ground and into the market. The building gave way like a bunch of toy blocks as Emma's foot plowed its way through. She kicked out and sent massive boulders of debris flying, crushing the unlucky and causing the crowd to part like water struck by pebbles. Emma chuckled to herself before starting her next step.

 

"EMMA!" a voice, far too loud to be a normal person, yelled. Emma stopped her step as she turned to see two familiar faces. Aviel and Kako, now both forty feet or so, were rushing toward her, Aviel leading the way. Aviel's face was twisted in rage while Kako looked worried and seemed unsure of this encounter. Seems Emma had been right to peg Kako as the smart one. Turning her attention to them, Emma smirked down at the two as they approached, excited on so many levels at how small they were compared to her now.

 

"Something wrong, Aviel?" Emma asked, hands on her hips as she stared down at the woman who was barely half her size, despite towering over everyone else. Aviel glared up at her and ignored Kako grabbed at her powerful arms.

 

"I knew you were trouble and dangerous, I should have forced the issue back at the school, but I thought I could keep you in line. But now..." Aviel said as her fists tightened. Emma's smirk widened.

 

"But now I'm far too big for you to stop. Sucks doesn't it?" Emma finished as she leaned over a bit to loom over Aviel. Aviel glared back while Kako's pulls became more frantic. Emma debated just kicking Aviel into the next county, but figured it would be pointless. Aviel would probably survive and was dumb enough to come back for more. Then again... seeing her charging back only to find Emma even larger...

 

"No... no I will stop you I-" was all Aviel got out before Emma made her choice. With a grunt of effort, Emma pulled her leg up and brought it racing back forward. Aviel had enough time to swear before the leg connected, sending her flying like a football.

 

"AVIEL!" Kako yelled in terror as Aviel's battered form was sent flying off into the distance. Emma watched, taken aback by how far she had managed to send her, as Aviel tumbled through the air and continued her upward curve. Finally, Aviel's form, now a distant speck, turned downward and disappeared behind some hills in the distance. Emma had no idea how far she had managed to send Aviel, but it was definitely measured in miles.

 

"Aviel.... Aviel...." Kako said numbly as she flopped to the ground. Emma turned her attention to Kako and debated sending her to her lover. Deciding against it, Emma pressed her foot in Kako's back and smirked as she shivered in terror.

 

"You want to try and stop me, too?" Emma asked. She couldn't see Kako past her foot, but she felt her head shaking on the sole of her foot. Emma pushed down at few times, but made sure it wasn't hard enough to hurt. Killing Kako would be simple... but she rather liked the Asian girl. It, also, helped that she was sexy as fuck and the serum was making her even more so. Emma wanted to see what else the serum could do for her. And wanted to see her reaction when she did kill Aviel.

 

"Good... then run," Emma whispered as she released Kako. Kako didn't waste a second before fleeing at full speed, heading in the same direction Aviel had been sent flying. Emma watched her go for a moment before turning back to the town. The crowd had dispersed completely and Emma sighed in annoyance. Looked like she'd have to go visit her old "friends" at their houses. Oh well, she always did want to reenact the Kool-Aid Man's entrance... with her toes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria tapped on her chin in mock thought as she strolled through the ruined streets of Macon. Most of the roads were cracked and split apart thanks to her walking on them and the few that weren't were covered in various debris. It should have been the perfect terrain for her little toys to hide in. But their intelligence was proving infuriating inept.

 

Already, she could see another group hiding nearby. The idiots had given themselves away by peeking out, but at least they were hidden. More than a few had just run behind something completely forgetting her much, much higher vantage point. That put them a slight notch about moron, but the rules were the rules in hide and go stomp.

 

"Found you! ~" Victoria said before shifting her foot to hover over the failures. A few tried to run, but got only a step or two before they, and the area around them, was annihilated by Victoria's foot. Victoria twisted her foot a few times to make sure she had gotten them before lifting her foot up. It was always annoying when one had managed to barely survive cause of a slight deviation in the ground. Nothing like that had helped this group, though.

 

Turning away from the stains, Victoria looked out over the ruins. She had checked most of the city now, and didn't spot any more obvious hiding places. She could go back through and do a proper check, getting on her knees and such, but that seemed like a lot of effort. And, if she was being honest, Macon was getting rather boring now. Ehh, she'd go easy on them and let them live.

 

"Good job, those of you still alive, you've won! Have fun rebuilding or moving or whatever you decide to do," Victoria said as she turned to leave the ruined town behind. She thought about letting loose and crushing every last thing in Macon, but that would take a good while. Plus, Victoria preferred to... toy with the little things and she couldn't do that if they were hiding. Yeah, she could find them but, again, work. Naw, better to just move on and find some new playthings.

 

Victoria headed off, enjoying how her feet sent ripples through the various debris, and left the town proper. She was just starting to pass the town limits when a familiar feeling passed through her. Victoria sucked in a breath before smiling. Well... THIS changed things. She began to turn back to Macon, but barely turned when the warmth turned into a volcano. Victoria gasped in shock before falling to her knees, her eyes twitching as her body seemed to explode in pleasure.

 

Only dimly aware of her surroundings, Victoria still managed to feel her shins pushing out. Her hands dug into her womanhood with wild abandon as her rear expanded outward like a tidal wave. The ground shook and trembled as Victoria's growth spurt hit with unrivaled strength. All Victoria could do was moan, gasp, and cry as she seemed to explode in size with each passing second.

 

Collapsing forward, Victoria's chest crashed into the ground with the force of meteors and massive dust clouds raced away from the impacts. Her breasts covered more and more terrain as her gasps blasted over the light forest and suburbs. Victoria tried to get herself under control, but her growth was happening so fast that it left her reeling. She could only moan and gasp as it sent her higher and higher into the air. Homes became like lego blocks as her growth continued without end.

 

Finally, with a yell that rocked all of Macon and its surroundings, Victoria's new spurt ended. She arched her back in orgasm as she came and yelled in triumph as power seemed to flood her system. Victoria recovered from the experience and looked back to see a Macon nearly half the size it had been. Or rather, from the point of view of a Goddess-like being over 1000ft tall. Victoria stood up and laughed the whole way up as she covered almost all of the town in her shadow. Oh, plans had changed very, VERY much.

 

"Looks like I am altering the deal on surviving my last game. Sucks for you," Victoria boomed out, shocked with how her voice seemed to shake the entire area. That fact only made her all the surer of her next move as she raised her foot into the air. Victoria smile spread as it zoomed upward, causing blasts of air as it moved and hovered above an entire block. With a wink at no one in particular, Victoria sent the building sized limb plummeting back down.

 

Even Victoria gasped in shock as her foot crashed down. A shockwave of dust, debris, body parts, and God-knew-what-else expanded outward from the impact sight and spread to cover most of Macon. Victoria watched in stunned silence as it changed the entire landscape making a virtual bomb crater centered on her foot. Victoria lifted it up, sure her foot would be damaged, but found it unharmed. Her smile returned as she looked to what was left of Macon. She put her foot back down, before lifting the other.

 

Five minutes, and over twenty stomps later, saw Macon whipped from the map. All that remained were a sea of massive craters with bits of buildings sticking out of the dirt. Victoria looked down at her handywork and laughed a booming, triumphant laugh. She had whipped a town out and turned it into nothing but lifeless craters. And that was only at 1000ft... what could she do when she hit 5000? 10000? 100000000? Considering the rate, she was growing, that obscene number was realistic. Victoria let out another laugh as she turned away from her first, of many, shrines to her superiority.

 

Yet as she did a familiar, but odd, sight appeared on the horizon. A figure was approaching her and one that was close to her size. She had almost forgotten that two other people were growing as well and she wondered which was coming over for a visit. The black hair marked her out quick and Victoria frowned as she crossed her arms. Heather....

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lucy could only watch in awe as Emma began her rampage. Entire cars crumbled to her feet as she carved a path to her destination through the streets. Lucy wasn't sure where she was going, but was glad it wasn't toward them. Cathrine and Alexis looked relieved as well as Emma's massive form moved away. It would be nice to assume Emma wouldn't hurt them since they were friends... but Lucy knew Emma too well to bet on that.

 

"M-Maybe we should... should go," Lucy suggested as Cath and Lexi numbly nodded in agreement. The three retreated away from the market; and the screams, sirens, and soft rumbling chuckles. They keep going till they had gotten a fair bit of distance away before stopping. Emma was still rampaging through their hometown, the flashing lights of police arriving not slowing her at all. Hell, if anything, it'd only speed her up.

 

Oaktown had never been very welcoming to any of them. All four of them had been targets of ridicule and bullying pretty much from the get go. None of them fit the backwoods country hick status quo of Oaktown and their "peers" made them quick targets. It was part of why they had all become friends. Even when they had become full adults none of them had been welcome and the local police made sure they knew. Emma had always been furious about that and now here they were, offering their tiny selves on a platter. Didn't take a genius to figure out the result.

 

"Well... I guess Oaktown is doomed," Alexis said, the barest hint of sadness in her voice.

 

"Good riddance," Cathrine said before kicking a nearby car into a random house. Lucy had to nod in agreement as she felt no real sympathy for this shit hole.

 

"Same. Kinda wish Emma was going south though. Imagine Farley's face if Em...ma...." Lucy trailed off as she looked past Cathrine and to the car embedded in the house. Cathrine raised an eyebrow at her before following her gaze. She turned back as a big smile formed on her face. Alexis looked confused for a second longer before realization hit her as well.

 

"Oh, fuck yes. Let's hurry before Emma does head that way!" Alexis said, any sadness now dispelled in favor or anticipation. Lucy and Cath nodded in agreement and the three rushed back toward their work. Thankfully, Emma didn't turn to head in their direction and the three quickly arrived back in sight of their office job.

 

The large office building was one of the few multistory buildings in Oaktown. The parking lot next to it was empty save for a, for once, welcome sight. Mr. Farley's oversized, overly compensating, truck sat taking up two spaces right near the entrance. Their boss usually hung around after work to drink, party, and generally make a mess he would demand be cleaned when he returned. Today, he seemed to be doing so alone which was fantastic. Lucy didn't have any qualms punishing Farley, but someone else... well it'd depend on who it was, but that wasn't an issue!

 

The three giantesses looked between each other and smirked. Cathrine took the lead and headed straight for the over-compensator. Lucy and Alexis followed as they closed in on their target. Even with them being nearly twenty feet, the oversized truck was still impressive in size. Most trucks would only have reached their crotch, but this one was almost to their abdomen it was so big.

 

"So, h-" was as far as Lucy got before Cathrine raised her fist and smashed it into the roof of the truck. Despite its size and metal frame, the roof caved in like cardboard as Cathrine's powerful arm crashed into it. Even Cathrine seemed taken aback at how easy it had given way and she took a step back in surprise as its alarm began to blare.

 

"That'll get his attention," Alexis said with a smirk and, as if to prove her point, a window near the fourth floor was flung open.

 

"WHO THE HELL IS MESSING WITH MY...YOU THREE?!" Farley yelled from above as he leaned out the window. His face was a bit red from drinking and he seemed to have not noticed their size, nakedness, or his caved in truck.

 

"YOU DUMB CUNTS, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY TRUCK?! AND WHY ARE YOU WHORES NAKED? YOU THINK SHOWING OFF YOUR TITS IS GOING TO MAKE ME GO EASY ON YOU?! YOU LITTLE...LITTle... lit-" Farley trailed off as his mind seemed to catch on that something wasn't right. Lucy did enjoy seeing his mind processing what he was looking at, but focused more on his words. It wasn't the first time he had called them such things, but as a familiar shudder rolled through Lucy, she knew it would be the last time.

 

Any hint of smiles or good humor had vanished from all three as they stared up at Farley. Instead, they glared up in hate and fury as they all felt themselves rising into the air. Farley's eyes went wide and he started to fumble in confusion as the three began another growth spurt. And as he stared in horror, vengeful smirks spread over their faces.

 

Lucy couldn't help but moan as she felt her breasts pushing further out. She let her eyes drift down to them and smiled as they gorged on her growth. Cradling them in her arms, Lucy thought of all the ways she could use them to make Farley pay. Those thoughts only made her more eager as her growth increased in pace.

 

Alexis, meanwhile, was busy feeling her still expanding rear. Her wide hips were becoming jaw-dropping and she cooed as it enlarged still further. Her breasts were growing as well, but were well behind Lucy in size. But her overall height was keeping pace as they began to pass the third-floor windows.

 

Beside them, Cathrine started to giggle before letting out a booming laugh. Her toned body was gaining even more muscle and her small biceps were pumping with still more power. She looked down at the still shrinking truck and flashed a wicked grin at Farley. Lifting her still hardening leg, Cathrine grunted as she slammed her foot down onto the over-sized vehicle. The truck pancaked outward like a flattened sheet of paper and its wheels were sent flying out from the impact. It gave a sad, fading whine as its alarm died with the rest of it. Cathrine ground her foot to make sure it was completely destroyed before looking back at Farley.

 

By this point, their ex-boss was stunned into complete silence. His mouth hung open in a mix of shock and horror with any hint of his drunkenness gone. He stood there, watching as all three of them rose to his level on the 4th floor... and continued past. All three of them giggled as they grew past the 4th story window Farley was in. Their growth kept going as they rose still higher into the air, passing 50ft before, finally, slowing to a stop.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Farley stared in disbelief as his favorite punching bag employees now towered over the office building. His mind scrambled to come up with some excuse for this, a drunken nightmare, using some harder stuff, anything, but none of them seemed to fit. Things were too real for a drunken dream and he hadn't touched anything harder than alcohol since the bus incident. Which left only one real option...

 

"I think we need to discuss our treatment at work, Farley. Why don't you come out here and talk with us?" Cathrine asked as a wicked grin spread over her face. Her massive hand, bigger than the entire window, came rushing toward Farley and he reacted in the only way he could.

 

Screaming in terror, Farley leap back and barely managed to dodge Cathrine's massive hand. He stumbled back and flopped onto his rear and tried to catch his breath. That had been far too clo-

 

"Tch, stop running you little shit," Cathrine said before her hand plowed its way into the room. The walls and window gave way like tissue paper as her hand rose up to trap him in the cage of her fingers. Farley scrambled to his feet and dove out of the room, barely managing to avoid the huge fingers. He rushed toward the stairs leading down, but stumbled as the entire building seemed to shake.

 

Looking back, Farley went pale as Cathrine's massive hand followed after him, smashing everything: walls, desks, chairs, that got in its way. Realizing he couldn't outrun the advancing limb, he turned and ducked into a side office as the hand and arm rushed past to slam into the stairwell. Farley's terror only increased as he noticed how toned and powerful Cathrine's arm had become.

 

"Damn, I think I lost him," Cathrine's booming voiced echoed from outside. Her arm started to shift around, but much slower and more careful than before. Not wanting to be anywhere near the thing, Farley headed further into the office and toward the conference room, doing his best to keep quiet as he fought off a panic attack.

 

Slinking his way into the conference room, Farley's heart jumped into his throat as he heard booming footsteps echoed from outside. Shit why had he come in here?! The conference room was one big window and any of the three could spot him with ease! Realizing it was too late to go back, Farley dived under the table and tried to stay hidden as a massive form moved into view. As its equally large shadow spread over the room, it was all Farley could do not to whimper in terror.

 

A few moments passed as Farley stayed huddled under the table. The footsteps started again and the shadow began to recede. Letting out his held breath, Farley risked a quick peek out to see if he was safe. He regretted it instantly as he saw Lucy moving away, but still turned in his direction. Her gigantic tits were nearly impossible not to oogle, but fear forced him to retreat back into hiding. He didn't think she had seen him. He was pretty sure she hadn't seen him. He KNEW she hadn-

 

"Faaaaarley~! Don't you want to play with my tits again? You so enjoyed doing that before, and their so much more of them now~!" Lucy's voiced echoed from outside as Farley went pale. Suddenly, the glass wall exploded inward and Farley screamed as he scrambled out from the table. He ran to the wall and gasped as Lucy's massive breasts plowed their way into the conference room, their nipples pushing out as they came. The conference table was flipped over and started to slid toward him and Farley was forced to race back to the door. He nearly made it when Lucy's tits shot forward and pressed into him.

 

Farley tried to fit off the wave of flesh as it smothered him, but it was useless. The sea of warm, plush breast covered him and a giggle echoed from outside. Lucy's giggle turned to a slight moan as Farley fought to free himself, but only managed to find her nipple. Her moans turned to gasps as Farley squeezed the still hardening, and enlarging, nipple, unable not to be turned on by how massive it had become. The act turned out to be his salvation as Lucy's chest moved back a bit. It gave him just enough room to wiggle through the door and into the other office, gasping and coughing for air.

 

"Naughty boy, trying to escape after you got me going," Lucy said as her arm, suddenly, crashed through the wall. Farley sprinted forward to avoid the hand and headed straight for the staircase. Thankfully, Cathrine's arm had disappeared and he rushed through the ruined remains of the stairwell and down to the next floor.

 

Farley was about to continue down when he found out where Cathrine had gone. Staring into the building from a kneeling position was Cathrine. The same wicked smile spread over her face as her arms smashed into the building, but not heading straight for him. Instead, one of her arms blasted through and emerged below him, destroying the stairwell leading down. Her other plowed through the left part of the building, crushing every office, closet, everything on that side of the floor. Farley could only go right now, and Cathrine had already shown how easy it would be for her to destroy it too.

 

"You gonna let us have that chat now. Or...?" Cathrine let the word hang as she raised an eyebrow. Farley looked to his right, but could already feel Cathrine's arms shifting, ready to destroy it if he made a move. There was no escape now... unless...

 

Nodding in faked acceptance, Farley started toward Cathrine and the window she was looking in through. Her smile spread as she enjoyed her victory and the other two moved over to join her. Farley was stunned with how massive they were and how they had to kneel to see the third floor. If he wasn't so terrified of them he'd have been begging them to make them their pet, but he knew what he had done to them... and what they were going to do to him...

 

"Let me get that for you," Alexis said before shattering the large window with a simple tap. Farley covered his face as wind rushed outward and he gulped as his heart began to race. He had to do something to avoid them, something to get away, or... or....

 

Reaching the edge, Farley watched in horror as Alexis' hand began to reach for him. Realizing he was doomed if she grabbed him, Farley's fear drove him away and to the only direction he could go, forward. He leapt forward into the open air and screamed as he plummeted. His yell was cut short, however, as he impacted on a hard, yet warm, surface. His world tumbled and rolled as he spun down a bumpy surface before finding himself flying toward another window. He covered his face as he crashed back into the building, now on the second floor.

 

"What th- where did he go?" Alexis said as the rumbling sounds of movement came from outside.

 

"Dammit, he rolled off my stomach and back inside! Come here!" Cathrine growled as Farley felt a flood of adrenaline hit. He leapt back to his feet and sprinted further inside but avoided the staircase. Just as he figured, Cathrine's hand smashed through and headed straight there, but he had cut to the side and into a side office. One without a window. He huddled there and tried to catch his breath, dimly aware of the pain that was beginning to make it through the adrenaline.

 

"Dammit, I lost him again," Cathrine said as her arm withdrew. Farley let out a breath before grimacing in pain. His crash through the window had left him badly cut, but it was better than being at the mercy of the three giantesses. If he kept hidden, surely someone would come to save him.

 

"I've had enough of this. Let me get him out," Alexis said as Farley gulped in worry. He couldn't see what was happening in this office, but he heard the three shifting about. Taking a deep breath, he risked a quick peek. He didn't see anything and Farley was left to wo-

 

Suddenly, the entire building seemed to shake and tumble. Farley was tossed into the frame of the door and gasped as the air was knocked out of him. Gasping for air, Farley rolled over and looked out the window, and saw nothing save for a slowly withdrawing hip. He watched in horror as it came surging forward and the building was rocked off its foundation again. Alexis was using her massive hips to smash the building apart.

 

Realizing the building was coming apart, Farley fled toward the stairs and tried to sprint down them. Another impact, however, sent him spilling down the last flight, rolling and tumbling to the bottom. Blind terror forced him right back onto his feet and he hobbled his way to the front entrance.

 

Above Farley, the office building groaned, creaked, and roared as it began to give way to the abuse it had been given. Every bit of sound save for his death cries were drowned out as Alexis managed to finish it out. Farley cried and tried to force his broken body to move quicker, but the entrance was so very far. Yet, despite his mind knowing he wouldn't, Farley managed to limp his way out of the building seconds before it collapsed completely. A massive blast of air and dust threw him forward and Farley lost himself in oblivion.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Truth be told, Emma wasn't even sure if her old enemies from school even lived in these houses. It was possible, and more than a bit probable, that they had moved away and she was obliterating innocent people rather than hated assholes. But Emma didn't really care. Like hell she was going to bother bending down to look inside, ponder if someone inside looked like an old asshat she knew, and THEN crush the home. Fuck that. Doubly so when she'd have crushed the home regardless. Best just to crush and assume they were in there.

 

Emma had left a trail of flattened homes and broken trees leading from the market. She'd started by punching a hole into the homes with her toes. The people had screamed and yelled as she moved it around, crushing the slow or stupid. A few would slip out and then Emma would fake having trouble stepping on the fleeing targets. Of course, she'd hit the mark once she got bored, but it was fun to see where they scampered too, the ones that got into cars were especially funny. Good job making themselves a bigger target, but it was fun to see even cars succumb to her feet.

 

But that game had gotten boring so she'd gone to just flattening the homes. That was going to have to stop now too, however, as the smarter ones started to flee their homes. So annoying when they didn't just wait their damn turn...

 

Leaving her latest victim, Emma started down the road and after the runners. The idiots, rather than scattering to make her work harder, stayed together and fled in a big herd. That was fine by Emma as it made it easy to tail them.

 

She was pondering how to kill them: just walk over them, maybe slam her foot down to stop them and toy with them, ohhhh maybe go on all fours and let her breasts slowly gain on them! when a sudden prick of pain drew her attention further ahead. Emma's eyes narrowed as the local sheriffs appeared down the road, already unloading on her. Their bullets weren't doing much save causing mild discomfort, but it was enough to stoke Emma's fury. Fucking pigs dared to fire on her?!

 

Growling in fury, Emma ripped a nearby tree out of the ground before tossing it like a javelin at the police. The tiny pigs scattered in terror as the pine tree punched through one of their cars. The car and the tree slide back a good twenty yards and left a trail of blood in their wake. Emma smirked in approval before rushing the stunned officers.

 

Sprinting forward, Emma's smile spread as each footfall sent an explosion of blood racing out from her steps. It was tempting to stop and keep it up, but Emma wanted to deal with the fucking police first. Grabbing another tree, Emma raised it above her head like a club as she reached the police line and brought it crashing down as hard as she could. The impact was so forceful that the tree exploded into splinters, sending shards of wood, and bits of blood, flying everywhere. The unlucky cops she hadn't annihilated with the club were shredded as the shards punctured them. Most were killed right there as they were cut to pieces, but a small handful managed to survive either through dumb luck or having gotten behind something. The survivors, however, had seen enough and started to flee for their lives.

 

Emma shook her head at their fleeing forms before raising her foot. A few quick stomps were enough to end the Oaktown Police Department and Emma made sure to grind all of them to a fine paste. With the police out of the way, Emma turned back to where the crowd had been. Sadly, it seemed to idiots had learned the lesson of staying together and had scattered in every direction. Ugh... now she would have to hu-

 

A sudden shudder stopped Emma's thoughts. Emma looked at herself for a second before recognizing the feeling. So soon? Ohhhh, fuck yes! If her guess was right, scattering was about to be a non-issue and EmmmmmmmMMMMMMM!!!!!

 

Emma couldn't help but finger herself as she started to rise higher into the air. Her breasts swelled still larger, covering much of her downward view. Bending over to see properly, Emma bit her lip as the various homes and trees shrank still further. Her feet completely covered the road and shattered the pavement with their weight and her toes dug through the ground with ease. The running figures all slowed as the ground trembled in awe at her growth and Emma eagerly awaiting being able to annihilate them. Raising back up, Emma gasped and cried as an immense orgasm rocked her, the last spurts of her latest growth slowly fading.

 

Looking back down, Emma laughed in triumph at her tiny hometown. Towering at nearly four hundred feet, not a single building passed her ankle and the tiny specks of people were getting hard to make out. Squatting down, Emma lowered her hand toward the closest group and smirked as they tried to flee. It was pointless, however, as she slammed it down, flattening them and the plantlife around them. Raising her hand back up, Emma giggled at the huge handprint she had left in the ground.

 

Turning to another group, she shifted her weight and brought her foot around to them. It plowed across the earth like a giant steamroller, flattening everything and tossed trees, homes, and even cars as it came. The people were lost in the mayhem and their only remains were a few blood streaks that were left as her foot continued onward.

 

The last big group were off the Emma's side and Emma wasn't about to let them live. Deciding to use an idea she had had before, Emma shifted and laid down on her chest near to the group. Buildings, trees, people, anything really that got in her way was pancaked as her massive form laid down. She smiled down at the terrified faces of the group with murderous glee before pulling herself forward. Realizing what was happening, the group took off running. A few smarter ones ran to the side rather than forward, but Emma moved her arms up to block their escape. With nowhere to go but forward, the group fleed as Emma's massive chest began to move closer.

 

Emma keep her speed slow at first, watching as a few tripped or tired out. Those unlucky fucks were the first to feel her breasts’ wraith and she giggled as they vanished beneath their tidal wave. More and more began to run out of steam or simply accept the inevitable. One brave woman even turned around and tried to leap onto Emma's breast to avoid being crushed. It worked for a moment before Emma gave them a quick jiggle to shake her off. There weren't going to be any survivors of this game.

 

Growing bored of the chase, Emma speed up considerably and enjoyed as the last of the people were overtaken by her chest. Stopping once she caught the last one, Emma rested for a second and enjoyed the warm sun shining on her naked form. It was tempting to take a quick nap, but Emma wanted to enjoy this size a bit more. And with how quickly she was growing, it was likely she'd wake up far larger if she did take a quick nap.

 

Picking herself up, Emma looked back at the few buildings she hadn't crushed. She could have easily fixed that oversight, but Emma wasn't really feeling it. Sure crushing buildings was fun, but most were likely to be empty by now. Yeah she did want to destroy this shithole b-... Emma stopped as she remembered the fact that she was still growing and smirked. Looks like Oaktown got a stay of execution... at least till she got big enough to wipe it out with a simple stomp. Not willing to just sit around and wait, Emma picked a random direction and started off that way. There were a few hills and such blocking her view, but she was sure she'd find something or someone to allievate her boredom. And once she got a bit bigger, Oaktown would be the first of many places to simply cease.

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Heather couldn't help but be shocked how much larger Victoria had grown. She had expected it when she'd left the ruins of Denver to search for her, but hadn't expected this much of a difference. Victoria had only a single spurt on Heather, but that had given her hundreds of feet in size. It seemed their spurts were becoming stronger with each surge and Heather was giddy at the thought. Though that joy was overshadowed by the towering figure of Victoria staring down at her with a less than welcoming look.

 

"What do you want, shortie?" Victoria said as she placed her hands on her hips and glared down at Heather. Heather had to fight not to growl back in frustration, but knew it would only please the cunt. Instead she shrugged and acted as if she hadn't even heard the insult.

 

"Nothing much, just got bored rampaging on my own and wanted to ask if you wanted to have a bit of fun together. Double trouble style," Heather said. It was the truth. While crushing Denver had been a hoot, it just wasn't... interesting enough at the end. Once you'd toppled one skyscraper the awe began to wear thin, doubly so once the count hit the upper double digits. Heather wanted to spice things up and what better way than adding another giantess to the mix.

 

Victoria looked skeptical and crossed her toned arms. Heather wasn't so easily defeated, though, as she spied the flattened ruins that were behind Victoria. She fought off a pang of jealousy of how utterly annihilated that town was as she tried again.

 

"Don't give me that look, Victoria. You were getting bored too, why else would you have gone so far on that place behind you," Heather pointed out. Victoria's eyes shifted a bit at Heather's words and Heather yesed in triumph. Victoria's annoyed and untrusting look faded a bit as she glanced away for a second.

 

"I wasn't... getting totally bored just... uninterested," Victoria admitted as she uncrossed her arms.

 

"Well I know the perfe-ugh...Ahhhhh~!" Heather's words stopped dead as a super welcome tingling spread through her body. Heather couldn't help but allow a huge smile spread over her face as Victoria got a worried look. Heather let out a low, airy growl as her body began to grow again.

 

Heather was ecstatic as her head began to move higher. Her arms and legs surged with further power as her chest ballooned outward. Victoria, who had seemed so large, began to shrink back to normal size as she retreated away. Heather had to fight not to laugh at her as she passed her chest and closed in on her face. The pleasure was indescribable, but Heather keep her feet as she marveled at the shrinking world. Finally, with a ground-shaking yell, Heather reached Victoria's towering height of 1000ft and felt much, much better about the situation.

 

"Perfect timing... for the perfect place to play. A military base," Heather finished now that her growth had finished. Victoria blinked a few times in surprise at Heather's growth before snapping back to reality. Her mind processed Heather's words before a big smile spread over her face.

 

"A military base? That does sound... very fun," Victoria admitted as any misgivings seemed to vanish. Heather nodded in agreement before motioning Victoria to follow. The two headed off to the nearby airfield the US used for training pilots.

 

The base would have taken thirty, maybe forty-five, minutes to reach by car. But thanks to their immense strides, it took Victoria and Heather less than five. The two crested the tiny, to them, hills between them and the base and found it swarming with activity. A few planes had already taken to the skies and were banking to engage them. Heather and Victoria glanced between each other with dismissive smiles before continuing forward.

 

The fighters screamed toward the titans and unleashed their missiles. The powerful explosives, capable of turning a tank into scrap metal, exploded on the giantesses’ skin... and didn't even leave a scorch mark. Heather swatted at the retreating planes like they were flies and laughed as they exploded on contact. Victoria did the same and the handful of war machines were now tumbling debris.

 

With the planes destroyed, the two giantesses reached the base without trouble. They both stared down as the soldiers grabbed at weapons of every kind before firing up at them. Their guns and rockets were utterly useless, and both simply laughed down at their vain attempts. Squatting down, Heather decided to end their resistance quickly and slammed her hand onto the main hanger. The soldiers all slowed their fire to a stop as she revealed its flattened form. Heather chuckled and winked at them before standing back to her towering form.

 

"So... what should we do with them?" Heather asked as she drummed her toes on the ground. The simple act was enough to knock a few of the tiny things off their feet and Heather smiled in approval.

 

"Hmmm... well they seem pretty eager to fight. Why don't we give them something to fight for?" Victoria said before shifting to the other side of the base. Heather gave her an interested look as Victoria bent down.

 

"How about it? What to fight for us? If not, we can just crush you all and find someplace else to play," Victoria said with a callous grin. A general wave of fear washed through the gathering people and a barely audible cry of yes could be heard. Heather smiled and joined Victoria in hovering over the base, interested in seeing where this was going.

 

"Alright. Then you get to fight over the most important things in this world, us. Specifically, which you think is worthier of being your world. Me... or her," Victoria said, not able to keep her displeasure of the other choice out of her voice. Heather didn't mind, though, as it caused more fear to roll through the tiny things.

 

The base was still at first as the people seemed unsure what to do. Heather rolled her eyes at them before sitting down at the edge of the base, sending a wave of dust through it.

 

"Don't make us explain again. Either come to me or go to her. And not picking is suggesting neither of us are good enough to be your world and that... is unacceptable," Heather said before crushing the gatehouse with her pinky. The threat got the things moving and they dashed about either toward her or toward Victoria, who had also taken a seat. The two waited for about five minutes as the people of the base split into two groups. Save for a small handful that didn't budge.

 

"Looks like a few didn't get the message..." Victoria said with an angry glare.

"Indeed..." Heather agreed before raising her foot. Victoria followed suit and both smashed them down on the idiots who refused to move. The smarter people screamed in horror as their idiot fellows vanished along with much of the middle of the base. The two massive feet rose back to reveal a flattened plain with nothing save a few red spots to mark the idiots who had remained.

 

"Well that worked out perfectly. Now we have the perfect battlefield," Victoria said as everyone, including Heather, looked to her in confusion.

 

"Battlefield? I th-"

"Not for us, for them! They need to prove their choice is better by killing those that disagreed! Isn't it obvious?" Victoria said as a wave of gasps and cries of terror came from the two groups. Heather glanced down at the people between her legs and frowned. Her group was a good bit smaller than Victoria's... but some of them had brought their guns with them. Not like she cared about winning, of course, but still... Oh who was she kidding, fuck yes, she wanted to win!

 

"Of course, how silly of me. Well, looks like you have some big responsibilities to live up to. Don't disappoint," Heather said, any hint of cheer vanishing with the last words. Her fighters all cowered in terror at her but seemed less than eager to fight. Her frown deepened as she started to lower her hand.

 

"Y-YES! We-WE'LL FIGHT FOR YOU!" a single woman yelled from the group. More took up the yell as Heather's frown turned to a smile.

 

"Good little toys. Make sure you make me proud~!" Heather said before looking back to Victoria. Victoria, meanwhile, had been whispering stuff to her bunch and they seemed legit eager to fight. Ugh, how had she managed that? Oh well, it wasn't like Heather wasn't about to do a bit of cheating to help her side out. Doubly so with the armory in arm's reach, hehe.

 

"Are you ready?" Heather asked.

"Of course, we are," Victoria replayed and they both raised their arms.

 

"FIGHT!" both yelled as they brought their arms down and the two groups charged toward one another with an impressive yell. Gunshots began soon after, however, and turned the charge into a scattering for cover. Of course, there wasn't much of that... at first.

 

Deciding it was time to help, Heather snatched up a few trees and dropped them near the front of her soldiers. They looked puzzled at first till she gave them a wink. They got the idea and quickly scampered in to take cover.

 

"Oh, so we're going to play like that?" Victoria said as Heather shrugged.

 

"Only right we help our champions, right?" Heather responded. Victoria smirked in reply before grabbing up a number of cars from the parking lot near her and using them to provide her people with cover. The flat battlefield had turned into an odd split of mangled trees and toppled cars as the battle raged on.

 

Watching from on high, Heather saw her fighters starting to thin out. The useless shits weren't fighting as hard and them being outnumbered didn't help. It was tempting to simply butt in with a few fingers of God or maybe a shift of her leg, but Victoria would do the same if she did. And once they both got directly involved the "battle" would end right then and there. No, she needed to keep her interference indirect which meant it was time to pull out her ace-in-the-hole.

 

Grabbing the nearby armory, Heather ripped the roof off with ease before reaching inside. She probably damaged most of the weapons she grabbed, but a few would survive, and she only needed a few. Moving her hand back over her toys, she dropped the pile of weapons nearby before giving Victoria a confident smirk.

 

Seeing the massive pile of weapons, her fighters scurried over before turning their newly acquired firepower on Victoria's losers. Heavy machine guns, sniper rifles, and even a few rocket launchers began to pour fire into Victoria's side of the battle and her toys began to drop like flies. Victoria tsked in annoyance as she scowled at Heather, looking to be debating on interfering herself now. Heather only smiled as the tide of war shifted in her favor.

 

Victoria's annoyed stare didn't last long, however, as she looked down at her toys. She bent down a bit as if to hear something before leaning back up. A large smile had spread over her face as Heather got a worrying feeling. Reaching to her side, Victoria punched through another nearby building before pulling something out. Heather swore as she saw Victoria pull an APC out of the building, now revealed to be a vehicle hanger, and sat it down near her crotch. A few of her toys hurried inside and it rumbled to life and moved forward. Fuck...

 

Heather turned to look in the armory for something to stop it, but her haphazard grab from before had ruined it. She swore again as she looked back to see Victoria pulling ANOTHER APC out and setting it down. FUCK!

 

Down below, the APC had turned the tide again, this time against Heather. The armored vehicle plowed through the various obstacles and shrugged off most of the fire directed at it. A rocket did manage to hit it, but only barely and it skipped off before exploding. Its turret, meanwhile, tore through Heather's useless shits while Victoria's useful shits followed it in, mopping up who was left. The battle was all but over. Which meant it WAS over as Heather wasn't about to lose gracefully.

 

Moving her leg upward, Heather got ready to smash the battlefield under her foot. If she couldn't win, no one would, not that she wouldn't have done this if she had won. However, Victoria's hand shot out and grabbed Heather's foot, stopping her before she could do anything. The two glared at each other as the battle below them slowed to a stop. Heather tried to force her foot down, but Victoria proved her equal in strength.

 

"MY champions won. YOU don't get to decide what happens to them, I do," Victoria snarled out as her eyes narrowed in anger. Heather pulled her leg back before standing up and Victoria followed suit. The two stared each other down as the tiny specks between them cowered in terror.

 

Heather thought about throwing a punch, of finding out if they could kill each other, since nothing else seemed able to. However, she knew Victoria was due for another spurt soon whereas Heather still had a good bit of time. Considering they were gained greater size and strength with each spurt, Heather could only imagine how outclassed she'd be once Victoria had her next spurt. Which meant Heather would be fighting with a very real time limit whereas Victoria just had to bide time. Realizing a fight would be near suicidal at this point, Heather decided to let Victoria have her win, and her "champions."

 

"Whatever, it’s just the opinions of little gnats. Besides, you only won cause of those APCs," Heather said, backing down and backing away. Victoria stayed on guard till Heather had gotten a good three of four steps from her toys before relaxing. Her glare turned to a smirk as she placed a hand on her hip.

 

"If that makes the lose more bearable for you. Gnats or not, they choose me," Victoria said a smile spreading over her face. A barely audible cheer came from her feet and Heather felt her anger rising. Dammit, if only she had more time to fight...

 

"Well you can have fun with those gnats. I'm going to find something more productive to do," Heather said before whirling around and storming off. She knew that would only make Victoria even more pleased, but she had no choice. If she got any angrier, she'd do something she'd regret. No, she needed to cool down, work off this rage on a city or two, then come back. And then she'd teach Victoria who was the best.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Frank watched the news with a mix of disbelief and annoyance. This had to be some kind of crazy stunt, right? Some kid's idea of a joke while they shoved their kinky shit down everyone's throats? I mean come on, women taller than buildings rampaging through cities, ridiculous. And the reports keep coming in...

 

Frank wiped the grime off his hands as it glanced at the TV again. He should have been focusing on the SUV in front of him, making sure it was repaired before its bitchy owner got back, but the news just wouldn't let him work. Supposedly, both Macon and Denver had been destroyed, but that couldn't be right. Both were huge cities, almost as big as his hometown, Baltimore, and for both to just be gone. Naw this was all some crazy nonsense that wa-

 

A slight tremor made Frank pause his thoughts. Weird... He was about to go back to work when another tremor ran through the shop, this one stronger. A third rumble caused many of his tools and various junk to jiggle and vibrate. Frank got to his feet as a fourth rumbled through, knocked a few things over as it raced through. What the hell was happening?!

 

Moving to the open garage door, Frank was nearly knocked off his feet as a fifth tremor blasted through. An earthquake?! They weren't unknown here, but they didn't usually come in wav- The sixth tremor sent Frank reeling as car alarms began to go off and worried yells echoed through the area. Screams and panic cries filled the air as Frank saw a woman pointing off in the distance. Frank turned to look, and his jaw dropped.

 

Appearing over the horizon was a woman... but one hundreds of feet tall. The tremors rumbling through the city were her steps, and her eyes moved over the city like a child finding a new toy. Terror gripped Frank as he thought about running, but then he remembered what the news had said... What the hell was the point of running from something like THAT. Each of her steps covered more distance than his fastest car could. Falling to his knees, Frank let terror and despair takeover his mind.

 

Yet as Frank prepared for the end something happened that he was not prepared for. The giantess stopped. She was still close to the outskirts of the city and still terrifying close to where Frank knelt, but she didn't continue forward. Instead, she looked over the area, her eyes seeming to linger over Frank for a second, and gave a bright smile. An... an almost angelic smile...

 

"Please calm down, everyone. I don't want to hurt you, I want to help you! My other friends are being mean and hurting all of you, but I just want to keep you all safe! So, if you could all come to me so I can pick you up I can keep you safe!" the massive woman said in a rumbling voice.

 

Frank stared in awe at the woman's words. She...she had come to... to save them? But... but she... he couldn't... and yet, as he stared up at her, Frank became more and more entranced.

 

Looking up at her majestic face, crowned by wonderous brown hair, he wondered why he hadn't noticed how... amazing she looked. Perhaps it had been fear or his despair, but her words had dispelled both and replaced it with... with awe. She was magnificent... everything about her seemed to radiate peace and warmth and Frank had to fight not to simply run toward her. Getting back to his feet, Frank was about to head toward her when she gave an echoing moan. Her eyes closed as her hand rubbed her womanhood and she looked down with a worried look.

 

"W-Wait... stay... stay back for... for a se-" was all the angel got out before she groaned in pleasure. Frank watched in shock and wonder as the huge angelic woman began to grow. Tremors rumbled through the area as her feet demanded yet more space and her moans echoed still louder. Frank watched as her head ascended still higher in the air and her aura of wonder grew stronger. Falling to his knees, Frank weep in wonder as their savior gained still more power and her wonderous form became more... just more!

 

Finally, with a sigh that seemed to make every ounce of tension melt out of Frank, the skyscraper-sized angel stopped her growth. Her eyes drifted down to them and she let out a cute giggle. Another so welcome smile spread over her face as she took a moment to recover.

 

"Thanks for being patient. These spurts can come at inconvenient times, but they are the reason I can keep all of you safe. Come on now, little ones, I'll make sure nothing happens to any of you," Mandy said as she knelt down and placed both of her hands on the ground. Frank needed no more urging as he got to his feet and sprinted toward his angel's waiting hands. He barely even noticed all his fellow city dwellers doing the same.

 

Chapter 5 by Zanderas

Part 5

 

 

Kako sniffed as she continued forward, tears streaming down her eyes. The image of Aviel's broken body, flying away thanks to Emma's kick, was still seared into her brain. And the more she saw of it the more she knew what she was really going to find. The corpse of her lover...

 

Another cry of pain escaped Kako's mouth as she covered her eyes, trying to keep her wails inside. It was nigh impossible though as she kept seeing it over and over again. Why hadn't she stopped her? Why hadn't she helped her? Why had she just ran away? Why... why hadn't... why... Just...why?

 

Kako whipped her eyes clean long enough to see she was still going the right way. Far off in the distance was the hill Aviel had disappeared over. She was closer than she had been, but still so very far away. At least her size let her take a straight line through the light forest. And kept her away from anyone.

 

Unable to hold back the tears any long, Kako went back to grieving. Walking while crying was not easy, doubly so with trees hitting her, but she managed. Even the odd feeling that ran through her couldn’t pull her away from her grief for long. In fact, it made it easier as the trees seemed to become less of an issue. Kako forced her despair down yet again as she dried her eyes to check her location.

 

Opening her eyes, Kako let her grief vanish for a few seconds as she found herself much higher up than before. Thinking back to the odd feeling, Kako realized she had completely ignored her growth spurt. She was surprised with how large her breasts had grown and her hips had swollen as well. Aviel wo-

 

And with that thought the grief returned in full force. No...she wouldn't... she wouldn't anything anymore. Kako had to fight not to fall to her knees, but she kept her feet. And, with a shuddering whimper, began her march again. At least the hill was only a few more steps away.

 

Cresting the hill, Kako gasped as she saw a massive scar carved into the ground. Trees, dirt, and a few small hills had been blasted out of the way as something had cut through them all. And at the end of the impact site was a broken body with familiar red hair. Kako whispered a short no before falling to her knees. No.....

 

Tears began to pour from her eyes as Kako looked at Aviel's dead corpse. She had never stood a chance against that monster... Kako should have stopped her, sho-

 

Her thoughts stopped dead as her eyes snapped toward Aviel's body. Had she... had she seen something move? Wa- DEAR GOD SHE HAD!!! Leaping to her feet, Kako sprinted down the hill and through the scarred ground.

 

"Aviel! AVIEL!" Kako yelled as she rushed to her side, hope rising as she saw her chest rising and falling. She was still alive!!! Diving to her knees and skidding to a stop beside her, Kako lifted Aviel up and gave another silent pray of thanks as Aviel groaned in pain. Kako wanted to hug her but thought better of it with their size difference.

 

But... wait... Aviel should have been her size. Yes, they had always grown at the same time before so why- Her question never got to finish as she gasped in shock. Kako watched in stunned silence as the various wounds on Aviel's body began to heal. The cuts sealed themselves and her bruises faded away. Her groans of pain turned to moans of pleasure as she healed everything down to tiny little scratches. Kako's tears of despair turned to relief as she pulled Aviel into her chest, hugging her in relief. And it only grew tighter when she felt Aviel return her hug.

 

"Aviel... I thought I lost you... Aviel... A...Aviel?" Kako said as she noticed her arms being pushed back. Kako looked down and saw Aviel's head rising toward her own. Aviel smiled at her, but her eyes soon lost all focus as they rolled back. She shuddered and moaned as she began to grow faster and faster. Kako watched as Aviel's head rocketed up to hers… and shoot past it.

 

Letting go and stumbling back, Kako watched in shock as Aviel surged higher and higher into the air. Her toned muscles began to swell with greater and greater strength and Aviel's moans grew in intensity. Aviel's chest raced past Kako's face and her abs came into view. Kako touched them only for a second, feeling their strength and power, before they too raced out of reach. Kako shock turned to wonder and relief as Aviel's massive form began to become her sky. They needed to find Emma...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Emma's trek off in... whatever direction she had picked, had been rather boring. Oh, sure towering over trees, small hills, and the occasional house was nice, but did get boring after a while. And changing direction just to crush one of said houses was a bit too much work for Emma to bother with. Besides, she was crushing enough trees and the occasional sign to satisfy any desperate need for destruction. Thankfully, her massive steps made the trip rather short.

 

Getting close enough to see over a large rise, a huge port city came into view off in the distance. Emma smirked as she saw the city was utterly massive with a large seaport and its own airport. She wasn't all that sure what the city was called but didn't care in the least. It wouldn't matter once she was done with it, anyway. All it’d be was a pile of flattened rubble. Rubbleburg, yeah that was a good new name. Picking up her pace, Emma made her way to the suburbs surrounding the main city.

 

Sirens and general panic began to fill the air as Emma moved into the suburbs. She thought about stopping and having a bit of fun there, but decided the city was more interesting. After all, she’d done enough residential destruction back in Oakville. But airport carnage? Now that was a new an interesting idea. Plus she couldn't have people escaping in planes, she couldn’t really catch those. Not yet.

 

Emma's huge form plowed through the various knee-high buildings in her way. Her feet crumpled, blasted through, or flattened any building, car, or person dumb enough to be in her way. She didn’t even bother to look down, not like she would see much with her breasts in the way, as she kept her eye on her prize. She wanted to get into the big buildings and see what she could really do to Rubbleburg.

 

Much like the city itself, the skyscrapers inside the city were massive. Many were even bigger than Emma which was more than a bit vexing. But Emma knew it was only a matter of time before that got fixed. Besides, being able to look inside without having to bend over was rather nice for the moment. Oh, the reactions on the other sides of that glass.

 

Moving up to the first, heedless of the roads and smaller buildings she flattened to get there, Emma took a second to look inside the huge building. Several people were scampering about, most fleeing but a few just staring at her. Emma returned their stares with a quick wink before wrapping her arms around the skyscraper. She held it for just a second, like she was about to pull her lover in for a kiss, before tightening her grip. The effect was immediate as the building began to shake, crumble, and give under her unyielding mass. The idiots who had been staring realized too late their mistake as Emma brought her arms rushing to her chest. They plowed through the concrete, steel, and glass like it was tissue and sliced a chunk of the building off.

 

 The top of the skyscraper tilted then plunged down to the street far below. Emma watched it go with a quick chuckle. Dust and debris blasted through the streets and shattered windows for blocks around. A few cars were tossed around like toys while bodies exploded as they impacted various obstacles. All that death caused by a hug, and Emma hadn’t even destroyed the whole building. Turning away from the disaster, Emma dusted away bits of debris that had got caught in her chest. A few lucky fucks had survived the trip, somehow, but were swept away to plummet to their deaths as well. Save for one lucky girl who managed to worm into her cleavage. Emma let her go, more interested in the airport ahead.

 

With the first skyscraper brought down to size, Emma continued toward the airport. She passed another as she went but didn't stop for this one. Instead, she raised her arm and dragged her fingers through it. Glass, debris, and body parts rained down on the streets below as Emma footsteps left the roads utterly ruined. A few police cars and such tried to stop her, but Emma ignored them completely as she continued her rampage. Not even a third skyscraper, this one right in her way, stopped Emma. All it got was a smirk. Oh she HAD to try this…

 

Heading straight for the building, Emma didn't slow at all as she plowed into it. Her foot hit first, kicking through the ground floor and sending debris blasting out its rear. Her breasts followed soon after, pushing through like massive bulldozers and flattening anything that got in their way. Her head impacted soon after and Emma chuckled to see a few unlucky fucks still trying to escape that were now trapped with her massive head. They stared in horror as her huge eyes turned to them and she couldn't help but turn to face them. They tried to run, but Emma caught one in her mouth and slurped them down before going back to moving forward. The others probably fell to their deaths, Emma didn't bother to check, as she continued forward moving through more rooms and chomping any people that got in range of her mouth. People didn't taste all that good, but it keep them from getting on her face, yuck.

 

Finally pushing through the skyscraper, Emma gulped down her last victim before glanced back. The building, sadly, did not stay up with a giant her shaped hole in it. Instead, it collapsed in on itself and sent a huge wave of dust blasting outward. Pity, Emma wanted that to compare to when she did grow again, but she supposed that was a bit too cartoony to actually work. Oh well...

 

Emma's slight disappointment was dispelled as she reached the outer edge of the airport. She easily crossed the teeny fence that cordoned it off and headed to the end of the runway. Another plane was already heading down the tarmac, getting ready to takeoff. Emma shifted herself to stand right in its way and crossed her arms in disapproval. Leaving? No that was completely out of the question.

 

The plane didn't slow as it roared toward her, its nose starting to lift off the ground. Emma still didn't budge as it came closer and closer, rising oh so slowly as the pilots fought to get enough air to clear her head. It looked like it wouldn't make it, but the pilot proved their chops as it angled up just a bit more and managed to clear Emma's head, roaring past with a noise that even made Emma grimace. Pity she decided to stretch at that exact moment. Damn shame indeed.

 

Emma's hand rose and smashed the left wing completely off the plane. It veered off course and went into a rolling dive before crashing into a nearby building. Emma shook her head in sadness as she watched the horrid scene. Such a tragedy... if only it could have been avoided.

 

Turning away from the crash she obviously had nothing to do with, Emma started down the runway. Her massive steps ruined the level asphalt leaving huge imprint craters of her feet. A few other airplanes had been waiting their turn to takeoff, but most were either stopped dead or slowing as their crews realized the runway was useless. Emma toyed with the idea of waiting to see how long before one of them began to empty their passengers out but didn't have the patience for it. Instead, she marched up to the closest.

 

Stopping next to the airliner, Emma bent down to get a better look. She saw the pilots and various people staring up at her in mixtures of terror, awe, and shock. Emma smirked at them before lowering her arms to grab the plane. The looks all turned to panic as she lifted the plane up and- and... crap.

 

Emma did enjoy her massive breasts, but they proved a slight hinderance as the plane got caught under them. She tried to shift her grip, but the long vehicle proved unwilling to work with her. Grumbling in annoyance, Emma gave one mighty heave up, thinking to force her breasts aside. Instead, the plane crumpled under her unmoving tits, crushing the middle section and ripping the front and tail completely off. Emma had just enough time to think crap before the plane exploded right on her. Bits of its debris fell back to the ground but didn't so much as scratch Emma as she shook the explosion off with ease. Her only reaction was to cough as the dust and smoke got into her mouth.  

 

Regaining her senses after the explosion, Emma tried to act like she had done that on purpose and smile in approval. Thankfully that wasn’t hard as she was glad to see just what her breasts could do. Even an airplane couldn't make them budge and Emma cupped them in approval. Looking back down at the other planes, she was a bit annoyed to see them open and passengers pouring out. Now who told them it was OK to disembark? It sure wasn't her and she was the only one who mattered.

 

Moving to the closest one, Emma buried most of the fleeing people under her foot before bending down toward the plane. Grabbing its roof, Emma gave a quick yank and peeled it off like a banana. The people inside began to scream and shove into one another to reach the exits. It was far too late, however, as Emma lifted the open plane toward her mouth.

 

Emma thought of running her tongue through the plane… but licking all that disgusting floor and chairs was less than appealing. Instead, she turned the plane upward and started to shake the people out of its shell. Most fell into her wide maw, eager to welcome them, but a few did miss and tumble down her checks and to their deaths. It wasn't perfect, and Emma could have done better, but it got the job done and Emma got enough to get a decent snack. Tossing the empty plane away without so much as a glance to where it wound up, Emma headed for the next plane and started to bend down when a familiar feeling ran through her body. That time already?

 

Rather than standing up, Emma got a different idea and laid down on the runway. She rolled to her side and looked down at the tiny planes, smirking at the even tinier screaming people inside. The familiar feeling grew in intensity as Emma felt herself began to move along the ground. Her feet slid along the runway as her legs lengthened and started to dig into the asphalt. Emma's head began to move further from the plane as the rest of her started to grow and her breasts closed in on the plane.

 

Deciding to make the growth more fun, Emma snatched up the shrinking plane before rolling to her back. She spread her still growing legs and felt herself quiver in anticipation. She slid the plane inside of her and cooed in approval. Doubly so as she felt it take up less and less space as her body pushed further and further out.

 

Picking up the tempo, Emma's coos turned to stifled gasps as the plane proved perfect for its new job. Emma's feet dug increasingly larger, and longer, trenches in the ground as she pleased herself. Her free hand grabbed hold of various junk around her and crumbled them all effortlessly. She let her head fall to the ground and giggled as it crashed through another plane. Emma rolled to her sides to crush it completely, and the people inside, as her growth quickened. She felt herself reaching climax as the plane crumpled under her hand, but she didn't care. With an inward gasp of release, Emma came, and the plane was flattened as her thighs closed around it.

 

Taking a moment to recover, Emma lounged on the now rather small runway. She wasn't sure how big she had grown and didn't really care. What she did care about were the approaching sirens moving toward her. Emma looked up to see the upside-down police of the port city rushing to stop her rampage. Emma gave them scowl before rolling over onto her chest. The entire department looked to have come to stop her and rolled in with SWAT vans and even a few armored vehicles. Not that any of it would help.

 

Changing her scowl to a smirk, Emma moved her hands forward to start the slaughter as the police opened fire.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria watched Heather go with a triumphant smirk. Poor girl just didn't know how to command, or rule. Shame she hadn't been stupid enough to attack her, Victoria would have enjoyed toying with her till her next growth spurt. But stupid was one thing Heather wasn't and Victoria didn't feel like forcing the issue just yet. She wanted to play with her again.

 

Leaving Heather to whatever she decided to do, Victoria looked down at her little army. They had stayed close to her feet, eager for their protection against Heather, but were beginning to back away. Her own army... though a pathetically small one. Still, more than enough to invade a city.... or a specific city.

 

Getting a wide grin, Victoria squatted down to get closer to her little soldiers.

"Load up, troops. We're moving out to our next target," Victoria said as she placed both her hands on the ground. Her loyal troops quickly climbed on, bringing their APCs along as well. Victoria lifted them all up and placed them on her giant chest to keep a better eye on them. With them secure enough, she turned toward her new target and began her march.

 

"M-Ma'am? Victoria?" a woman who looked to have been an officer yelled from down on Victoria's chest.

"Call me Empress Victoria," Victoria said, deciding the Goddess or Queen thing was a little played out.

 

"Of course, Empress Victoria. What is our next target?" the woman asked with a quick salute.

 

"The state capital, of course. This state belongs to me, now. Only right I take my proper place there," Victoria said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. The group of soldiers seemed shocked and Victoria wondered if any would be stupid enough to try and stop her. Surprisingly, however, not one seemed to even consider it.

 

"As you command," the woman said as she turned back to the group and looked to get them organized. Seems she had found an intelligent group of soldiers. Good on them for knowing their place.

 

It wasn't long before the capital came into view. Victoria smiled as she imagined the looks of awe and terror her massive form's approach had to inspire. A living skyscraper marching toward their teeny little selves, its objective unknown. Her lower parts warmed at the thoughts and her pace increased just a bit.

 

Victoria moved through the suburbs without a care. She felt a few buildings crumble under her steps and roadways cave to her might, but she ignored them. They, and the people she inevitably crushed, were beneath her notice. Her eyes were set to the capital building in the middle of the large city.

 

Despite her focus, Victoria did stop once she reached the city proper. She plucked up her soldiers, who had all boarded their APCs, and sat them down onto the road. Leaving them to start rounding up people and getting a proper crowd, Victoria continued her trip to the capital.

 

Victoria's massive feet crumpled everything that dared to get in her way. Cars, streetlights, people, everything was flattened as panic filled the air. Victoria ignored it all and even made sure not to knock over any buildings, they'd be her's after all, as she continued forward.

 

Finally arriving at her target, the state capital building, Victoria ripped the roof off the building with ease before tossing it away. Victoria was surprised she'd managed to toss it beyond the city limits and wondered what poor schmuck's home she'd smashed apart with it. That thought vanished as she gazed down at the assembly hall... and found it empty save for a few staffers. Ugh...

 

Snatching up one of the stunned staffers, Victoria lifted the tiny man up to her face as she knelt over the roofless building. The man struggled at first but stopped as he realized the result if he fell from such a height.

 

"Where are they? And don't ask who you know who," Victoria said as she gave him a quick squeeze to make sure he got the message.

 

"Th-They fled! Wh-when you were first spotted th-they all left, and I-I-I don't know where they went, I swear!" the staffer said. Victoria huffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance. Dammit, she was hoping to taunt them, toy with them for a bit, before having them sign the state over to her. Couldn't really do that if they had all fled to some bunker.

 

Letting the staffer fall to his doom, Victoria stood back up and crossed her arms in frustration. Great... her planned spectacle and proper crowning were ruined now. Ugh, she was half tempting to flatten the damn building, but checked her annoyance. This wasn’t a complete lose. If the owners of the building had left than squatter rights took hold. Soooo…

 

"Alright listen up you specks!" Victoria yelled as she turned back to the city. Her booming voice shattered several windows and blasted through the city, but only drowned out the bedlam for a second. Victoria scowled at them daring to not be silent when she demanded it and was about to yell again when a familiar feeling ran through her body. Well, well....

 

Victoria let out a soft moan, which was easily drowned out by the chaos, as her new spurt began. Placing her hands on her hips, Victoria keep herself under control as her body expanded. Unlike last time, the pleasure was not mind-blowing but still ohhhhh so wonderful. She bit her lips as she rose higher and higher, closing in on the few skyscrapers that outsized her.

 

Looking down, Victoria bent forward to see her feet growing past the capital's lawn and into the street. Her toes shoved aside a few cars and set their alarms off as her growth continued. Victoria giggled at their puny size before lifting her toes and flattening them. Leaning back up, Victoria smiled as she watched herself rising above the tallest structure in the capital, and still keep rising.

 

Moving to the building, Victoria let her breasts cover it from both sides. She was surprised to see a few people on the roof, all staring in awe as she continued to enlarge. She pondered killing them but decided against it as she smirked down at them. Instead, she let her body continue to grow, and her breasts to expand, and watched as the building began to groan from the pressure. The tiny things started to realize the danger and run, but too late as Victoria felt a sudden surge rocket her upward. Her breasts washed over the top of the building and crumpled it like paper as Victoria's growth continued. And all Victoria could do was laugh.

 

Finally, as her booming laughter echoed over the entire capital, Victoria's new spurt came to an end. The noise and panic had all stopped as Victoria, a towering 1600ft titan, towered over everything. Victoria flexed her new body and grinned down at her new subjects. She then lowered herself and sat right on the capital building, burying it and anyone inside under her massive butt.

 

"All of you, come to your new Empress. NOW!" Victoria ordered as she lounged back on a bit of rubble that had survived. It gave almost immediately, but Victoria keep herself propped up. Her legs extended out into a boulevard and she idly pushed her feet into a few buildings, enjoying how easily they gave way. She didn't knock any over, however, they were HER buildings now.

 

A good deal of the smarter city dwellers did as they were told and rushed to a courtyard beside Victoria's massive form. Victoria smiled down at them, enjoying how many new subjects she had gained. But there were far too few to be the entire city, even counting the ones still on their way. That was unacceptable.

 

"Soldiers!" Victoria demanded and was rather surprised when a man she kinda recognized from the base rushed out of the crowd. Victoria, carefully, plucked him up and sat him onto her chest before noticing the radio he had. Victoria was starting to very much like that female officer.

 

"Good initiative... what was your officer's name?" Victoria asked, making sure to keep her voice low.

 

"Kimberly, Empress," the man responded.


"Yes, Commander Kimberly. I believe some of the city hasn't understood that when their Empress gives commands they follow. Bring them to me, alive," Victoria ordered. There was a pause before the radio crackled out an answer which the soldier relayed.

 

"Commander Kimberly understands," he said, and Victoria nodded before shooing him off. She didn't see how he got down, and didn't care, as she turned back to the crowd.

 

"The rest of you, I'll give a choice. Serve me as a soldier or serve as a worker. Soldiers here, workers there," Victoria said before her smile faded.

"And no, there isn't a third option."

The sea of people parted into two groups and Victoria’s smile returned.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lexi was rather surprised how effective her bottom had been at destroying their old workplace. Seeing it turned into a fallen over pile of debris and rubble sent chills down her spine. What else could she do if that had been so easy?

 

Such thoughts were dispelled, however, as she noticed a tiny form near her foot. Bending down, Lexi was shocked to find their boss, Farley, had managed to escape the building. He looked to have been struck by some of the debris that had fallen, but looked to still be alive, just unconscious. Lexi smiled in anticipation as she plucked him up.

 

"Giiiirls, look what I found!" Lexi said as she turned to Cath and Lucy, who were also staring in shock at the destruction Lexi had unleashed. The two snapped out of their stupor as both recognized Farley and big smiles spread over their faces.

 

"Well look who managed to survive," Lucy said as she walked over to join Lexi.

"He's going to wish he hadn't when we get through," Cath said as she joined the other two. She went to grab him away, but Lexi blocked her with her open hand.

 

"Hold on, he is still unconscious. We should wake him up so he can enjoy this, right?" Lexi asked as Cath's annoyed look turned to an approving smirk. Lexi lowered Farley back down and opened her hand so he was laid out between the three of them, just below chest height with each of them. Lucy took the initiative and began to prod him with her pinky.

 

"Farrrrley. Come on, Boss, your next appointment is almost here," Lucy said, doing her best to make her voice sound normal and not enhanced by a few extra feet. Farley stirred a bit at her prodding and mumbled something before blinking a few times.

 

"W-Wha... Appoint... Shit what kind of nigh..tma...." his voice trailed off as he blinked his senses back to focus and found himself staring right at Lucy's massive chest. His head turned to find Cathrine's off to his side and Lexi could feel him starting to shake. His head turned once again, slower this time, before stopping as he starred at Lexi's bare breasts. And then his head rose to find Lexi's huge face starring down at him.

 

"Hi," Lexi said just before Farley screamed in terror. He scrambled to his feet, but face planted as his legs refused to obey quite right. Lexi let him try a few more times as he scrambled only to plunge his hand off Lexi's hand. He cried again as he realized where he was and crawled back to the middle of her palm. All three of them laughed at his pathetic display and him covering his ears only made them laugh more.

 

"What's the matter, we a little too loud for you?" Cathrine said, as she bent down a bit closer to Farley. He winced and covered his ears as her voice blasted him before crying in terror. Cathrine rolled her eyes at his pathetic sight as Lucy tutted her in fake admonishment.

 

"Cathrine... That's just plain mean. Look, you even made him cry. Aww, the poor thing," Lucy said as she picked up their whimpering boss. He tried to fight her grab but stopped as she pulled him toward her massive chest. She dropped him on the edge of her breast before giving him the closest thing to a hug she could manage.

 

"There, there. Poor little guy, did big ol' Cath scare you. Don't be afraid of her, Momma Lucy will keep you nice and safe," Lucy said as she patted his head. Both Lexi and Cathrine exchanged looks as Lucy flashed a quick smirk and a wink to them. Oh boy...

 

Farley, however, was completely oblivious as his crying stopped and he seemed to bury himself in her breast. Lucy kept up her pats and she started to bend over ever so slightly.

 

"By the way, Farley, do you remember when you took me on that trip? You know, the one where we all got first class seats, stayed at a five-star hotel, and had a great time living it up in paradise?" Lucy asked as her foot started to slide out in front of Lucy. Farley nodded as he nuzzled into her warm flesh.

 

"Of course, you do. But I don't. Cause I didn't get to go, none of us did. Because you don't take "fake women and their friends," Lucy did a poor imitation of Farley there, "on company trips. And since I am a "fake woman" I guess I can't be Momma Lucy. So, I'll just be Lucy. Fucking furious Lucy!" Farley had just enough time to realize his mistake in relaxing when Lucy plucked him off and let him drop into the open air. He screamed in terror as he plummeted before Lucy's foot came up to meet him halfway.

 

"Hack-e-sack!" Lucy called as her foot kicked Farley back into the air, with a nasty crunch, and sent him toward Lexi. Lexi swore under her breath before backing up to get a proper angle. Blood trailed after Farley as she got into position and passed him, with another satisfying crack, toward Cathrine.

 

Cathrine had already backed up and sent Farley straight up rather than to Lucy. She dribbled a few times as Lexi and Lucy watched.

 

"Show off," Lexi said as Cath smirked before, finally, passing Farley back to Lucy. By the point he was a mess of broken limbs, crushed bones, and oozing blood, but still bouncy enough for Lucy to give him one last trip to Lexi. Lexi could tell he would just splatter onto her foot, though, so she caught him instead. The three of them moved back in as she revealed his shattered form. Despite the immense damage the little game had done to him, he was still alive and gurgling in agony.

 

"I don't think we'll get much more fun out of him now," Lucy said as the other two nodded in agreement.

 

"Guess all we can do is make a wish and split the wishing body," Cathrine said before grabbing a bit of Farley. Lexi and Lucy followed suit and waited for Cath to count down before pulling back. With a sickened rip, Farley finally meet his end as his broken body was ripped into thirds, Cathrine getting the largest piece.

 

"Looks like I win!" Cathrine boasted as Lucy huffed and tossed her bit away. Lexi let hers drop before shaking the blood off, not really all that upset she didn't win. That was gross enough to be honest. Cathrine took her prize and dropped it into her mouth before swallowing it down, causing Lexi to gag a bit. Lucy grimaced before shaking her head.

 

"Was that really necessary?"

"Nope, but fun as hell. Now that shitter will be actual shit," Cathrine said with a proud smile. That didn't make Lexi feel any better about it, but Lucy just shook her head again and shrugged.

 

"Whatever."

 

The three stood there for a second or two.... in silence.... glancing around and.... yeah...

 

"Uh, so what now?" Lexi finally asked. The other two didn't offer anything as they all stood there. Killing Farley had been fun and oh so deserved, but now... They were three giantesses with nothing really to do.

 

"Looks like Emma left. And left some of the town standing," Lucy said as she moved to stand on a small hill nearby.

 

"Really? Maybe Emma has mellowed out a bit if she didn't crush the place completely. Or she just wanted to get bigger before doing it..." Cathrine said, as everyone silently found the latter FAR more likely.

 

"Well... there are a few other people I wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with," Lucy said as the other two turned toward her. Smiles spread over their face as all the abuse, harassment, and general mistreatment from various people in town replayed in their heads. With an unspoken agreement, the three headed back toward town.

 

The three arrived to find the town a wreck but far from flattened. Emma had made a mess of the residential area but left most of the stores and shops alone. A good number of people had gathered there and looked to be looting them for various things. As the three approached, however, all eyes turned toward them. The three didn't have time to even say anything before panic swept the crowd and they scattered.

 

"Darn, I was hoping to have a bit of fun with them. Guess Emma ruined any chance of fooling them. Oh well, on to the crushing!~" Lucy said as the three split up to go after the dispersing crowd.

 

Lexi picked out the ones who had run back inside some of the buildings. After seeing what her butt had done to the office, she was eager to try it out again. She stomped up to the first building and quickly whirled around. Giving her ass a quick wiggle, she then leapt up and let it smash down onto the shop. She giggled as the jolt of hitting ran through her and a large cloud of dust blasted outward. The entire thing was flattened, and she giggled as the other buildings suddenly began to empty. That was a mistake as they fled right into the waiting tits of Lucy.

 

Lucy had laid down onto her chest and blocked the exit of those in cars. She had been shoving a few of the cars into her breasts, cooing as they tried to escape, but stopped when she noticed the flood of fleeing people. Getting up, Lucy began to crawl after the fleeing people, her huge breasts turned into steamrollers as they brushed the ground. The cars she had been toying with were turned into pancakes, along with their occupants as Lucy started after her new pray. It wasn't long before she caught up to most of them and one by one, they were flattened by her breasts, Lucy giggling with each pop.

 

Meanwhile, Cathrine had snatched up a few people and were dropping them onto her body. She started to flex her arms and legs, changing their handholds or threating to crush them between her muscles. Some managed to avoid them, but others weren't quick enough, either plummeting to their deaths or being crushed under her unyielding muscle. She was about to snatch up another handful when she stopped and gave a rather loud moan.

 

Embarrassment flushed over Cathrine for a second before she let out a second moan. Lexi wondered if one of the tinies had wormed their way into her crotch, but quickly realized that was wrong when she let out a moan of her own. Oh my... she knew this feeling well. Lucy stopped her chase as the effects hit her and all three turned lustful eyes to one another.

 

In unison, the three giantesses began another growth spurt. Lexi cooed as she felt her butt pushing out, crumbling more of the debris under her as her ass demanded more room. The buildings next to the shop began to groan and creak as her hips pushed into them and Lexi glanced down with smug satisfaction. She leaned back and watched as the groans turned to crumbling surrender. And still her growth didn't slow. In fact, it felt to be speeding up as Lexi felt her head rise higher and higher and higher.

 

Lucy fell to the ground and moaned as her chase started again, only now without her doing a thing. Her growing breasts raced after the fleeing tinies as she giggled, entire body ballooned outward. Her legs spreading further and further over the area as her head got further from the ground. Lucy shifted forward just a bit and it was enough to finish off the last of the fleeing people. She ground them in before standing, hands on her hips as she rose further into the air.

 

Cathrine, meanwhile, began to laugh as her body continued to firm and strengthen. The few survivors from earlier soon meet their ends, thrown off as her body surged outward or crushed by the growing muscles. Cathrine whipped them all away as she growled in pleasure, her growth surging as she did. Her paragon-like form towered over everything and she sent an entire store flying with a quick kick. And still her growth didn't stop, none of theirs did.

 

Joining the other two in looming over what was left of their hometown, Lexi watched as their growth spurts, sadly, came to an end. The three 150ft tall giantesses smirked down at the few survivors as they all stared in awe. Some fell to their knees in despair, others simply stood in stunned silence. Only a very small handful keep fleeing... in vain.

 

The three executioners glanced between each other before lifting their feet. With one stomp those that hadn't fled ceased to exist, along with most of the parking for the shopping area. Those that did fell as the earth shook and rolled from the impact. Before any of them could regain their footing, Lexi and the others were among them. And death came with them.

 

Some part of Lexi tried to remind her that not everyone had been horrible to them. Lexi considered that for a brief second before dismissing it. At their new size, all the tinies looked alike and she didn't have the patience, or care, to sort them. Instead, she snatched up a few before sitting on others. Lucy grabbed a few as well before stomping through a crowd. Cathrine didn't bother grabbing anyone as she slid her muscular legs along the ground, annihilating buildings and people alike.

 

Both Lexi and Lucy let their prisoners lose on their bodies. The tiny things tickled as they trashed and flailed to find solid ground and Lexi, lightly, messaged herself as they wormed into everything. Lucy did much the same as she laid flat on her back. She giggled every so often and would ideally move the tinies as urges struck her. Cathrine, though, continued her rampage and piledrived the grocery into oblivion, sending a quake rocking through the ground. All of them laughed before continuing their wanton pleasures.

 

Lexi wasn't sure how long they keep at it, time seemed to stop existing for them, but eventually there was nothing left to crush, no stragglers toy with, no lusts to give in to. The three flopped down together and rested as they came down from their high of... of size, destruction, and POWER. Their home would NEVER bother them again. For their home was nothing but a ruin of trampled buildings, crushed cars, and drying bloodstains.

 

"That... was the best..." Lexi said as the other two nodded. And as they all passed along a kiss, the three satisfied giantesses felt themselves drift off to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Heather let out a relieved sigh as she strolled through another skyscraper. Finding this city, she really had no idea which one it was, was so damn good. After that... incident with Victoria, she was eager to let off some steam. And ohhhh had she let some off.

 

Her arrival couldn't have been more than thirty or so minutes ago and already much of the city was a ruined mess. She'd stormed in like a tornado, smashing apart buildings, crushing anything under foot, and slaughtering the pathetic resistance the police put up. She'd even ripped out the fuel tanks under various gas stations to douse most of the suburbs before making a spark. Now the main city was nearly flattened, and the suburbs were a raging inferno. DAMN did she feel better.

 

Taking a seat on a large pile of rubble, with some bodies mixed in, Heather gazed out at her handywork and smiled. Yes, this is what she needed. A good rampage to get her back in the swing of being massive and a sea of bodies to remind her who was the Queen Bitch of this world. So what if Victoria was better with the tinies? They were tinies, who cared about them at all?! She was still the best at-

 

Heather's thoughts stopped as movement drew her eye to the side. She thought it was a tiny who had been trying to flee, but her eye went to the horizon, not the ground. Was it a plane? She didn't remember seeing an airport, but she HAD been going a biiiit crazy. No, it looked to be coming over the horizon, not soaring above it. Ugh, the heat of the flames mixed with the smoke was making it impossible to make out.

 

Standing up, Heather squinted to try and get a better look, and grumbled as she got it. It was a person.... a person her size. Did that bitch decide to comeback for round 2 already? Fuck that was the la-… Then again… it could be Mandy. Heather hadn't seen her since they'd left the college and she would be on par with her in size. Hmm, that might be a bit more fun, Mandy was a bit slow and toying with her might be good for a hoot. Heather was about to head out to meet her when she noticed something that killed all her ideas. The approaching figure's hair was red...

 

Neither Mandy nor Victoria had red hair, so Heather knew the figure wasn't them. That let a bit of fear, and anger, creep down Heather's spine. How had anyone caught up to them in size? Had this new giantess taken more of the stuff and, thus, grown faster? Or had someone else ordered that strange drink and happened to take it at the same time? Neither seemed super likely but, obviously, SOMETHING had happened to make another giantess on par with her. Dammit, having two peers of size had been bad enough.

 

Deciding to let the unknown giantess come to her, Heather stood her ground as the figure moved toward her. She paused at the still smoldering ruins of the suburbs before glaring at Heather. The warping heat and smoke made any details impossible to make out, but Heather could tell the glare was not a friendly one. Perfect, a goody two-shoes to boot.

 

Moving forward out of the smoke, the figure came into full view and sent a wave of worry through Heather. The woman wasn't just on par with Heather, she was bigger. Not by too much, maybe thirty or so feet, but still taller. But what really worried Heather was her figure.

 

The red head looked like a professional athlete with toned and sculpted arms and legs. Her arms held large biceps that looked capable of crushing a building while her legs were so thick, they could crush a mountain. Even her abs were firm and toned. Compared to her, Heather looked pathetic and she couldn't help but back away before catching herself.

 

"You do this?" the woman asked as she glared down at Heather, her eyes filled with rage. Heather pondering lying, of putting the blame on Victoria, but didn't bother as the woman's hand clenched. It wasn't a real question, just a formality. Fuck...

 

Heather braced herself as the woman raised her arms. Heather hadn't been in ma- well any, fights and wasn't ready to end that record. Anyone with half a brain could tell who was going to win this fight so Heather took the other option, flee.

 

Leaping backward, Heather spun on her heel and took off toward the city limits. She heard, and felt, the woman giving chase as she plowed through a still standing skyscraper rather than go around. It didn't help as the woman closed the distance and grabbed Heather's arm. Heather tried to wiggle free, but the woman’s grip was a vice. She spun Heather back around and tossed her back to where she had started, sending her stumbled to the ground.

 

Heather scrambled to stand but had barely gotten her feet when the woman charged in again. Heather swung a wild blow at the woman, but she dodged it before slamming her own fist into Heather's stomach. Heather doubled over, feeling pain for the first time since her growth, before being driven into the ground by another blow. Her face smashed through the rubble and drove deep into it, but that paled to the pain of the impact. Fuck, she was getting hurt. She was, actually, being hurt!

 

Another vice grip yanked Heather up out of the pile of debris as the woman knelt over her. Heather tried to lash out, but the woman slammed her fist into her face and sent the world spinning in chaos. Heather's vision swam, and stars burst in her vision as the woman said something, though the blow made it vague and far away seeming.

 

Yanked back to her feet, Heather tried to say something, but another blow silenced her. She stumbled as she was let go, before losing her balanced and collapsing onto her back. The woman stood over her before kneeling. Her arms wrapped around Heather's throat and terror filled Heather’s mind.

 

Heather thrashed and flailed to try and force the woman off, but she was like an immovable rock. She tried to force her hands apart, but it was no use, the woman was just too strong. Things began to dim, and Heather felt her body fighting to keep itself alive. Her lungs burned and pleaded for air, but her throat was unable to draw any in. Heather felt herself slipping away as a tingling feeling began to spread-

 

With a sudden gasp, Heather managed to get air back into her lungs. The woman looked confused and shocked as Heather began to pull her hands off her throat. Heather was surprised too, till she noticed how her hands seemed to cover more of the woman's. Yes... YES!!

 

With a yell of effort and triumph, Heather managed to kick the woman off her. The woman stumbled back as Heather got to her feet, spitting out a globe of blood as she regained her breath, and her confidence. The woman swore as Heather newest growth spurt kicked in an she was soon looking down on her.

 

"You... are fucked," Heather said as her growth surged through her body. She smiled and laughed as her arms began to bulk up and legs toned with power. Heather felt herself swelling with strength and power as her growth not only increased her size but pumped her up as well. Within seconds she was looked just as strong, if not stronger, than the woman and still she grew.

 

With her hands resting on her hips, Heather rode out the last of her growth before smirking down at the would-be hero. Now a massive 1600ft giantess, the woman barely reached Heather's chest and looked to be the frail one. The woman, to her credit, didn't back down and simply readied herself again. Heather chuckled at her, before tackling her.

 

The woman was taken off-guard as Heather threw her entire weight into the woman. She stumbled back before losing her balance. The two crashed down and Heather used her large breasts to smash the woman's head into the ground. The woman trashed and tried to push Heather off, but she was now too big for the woman to manage, a pity.

 

Or at least she thought... Heather swore as she felt the woman lifting her up. She tried to force herself back down, but the woman managed to kick her off before she could get at her. Heather growled before kicking out, striking the woman in the side. She winced before retreating. Both got back to the feet as they got ready for another round.

 

The woman struck first as she came in. Heather swung out, but the woman dodged again. Her blow, however, was pathetic and barely stung at all. Heather laughed before grabbing her. The woman tried to escape, but Heather lifted her off the ground before slamming her back down behind her. The blow sent the woman's head reeling and she groaned in pain. She had just enough time to recover before Heather leapt up and slammed her ass right onto her head.

 

Heather keep herself on top of the bitch for a moment, grinding her ass into her face. She got back up and looked back to see the woman half buried in an ass-shaped crater. blood leaking from her nose and mouth. Heather smirked down at her and bent to pluck her up. However, she never got her hand around her as a semi-truck smashed into her face. Heather swore as it bounced off, being more startling than painful, and turned to see where it had come from. She was surprised to find another grown woman, though one far smaller than her. The Asian girl’s defiant look turned to terror as Heather growled in fury at her.

 

"You little shit," Heather said as she started toward the little cunt, eager to snap her in half. She got two steps along before something wrapped around her. Heather cursed as the red-haired woman wrapped her body, and her legs, around Heather. She tried to force her off, but her legs locked around Heather's neck and clamped around it like a vice. Her breaths started to become harder as the woman closed her legs and Heather fought to get her off.

 

"Don't you FUCKING touch her!" the woman yelled before a sickening pop came from just below Heather's head. Heather had a moment of confusion as all feeling vanished from her. The confusion turned to terror as her body fell of its own accord and her vision darkened to nothing.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aviel keep the giant bitch held in her scissor lock for a few more seconds before relaxing her grip. The woman's eyes were locked forward, staring at nothing, and her body was unmoving. Aviel let out her held breath as she realized that popping had been her neck. The monster was dead.

 

Taking a moment to recover, Aviel rubbed her eyes and tried to fight off the wave of revulsion that surged through her. Aviel had never killed anyone before and feeling that pop wa- Aviel had to fight back a wave of nausea as she forced the memory back.

 

Looking around, Aviel's revulsion slowly vanished. The ruined city, home to thousands, relieved her of any guilt or worry of doing the right thing. And Kako's small form looking at Aviel with wonder and pride only made her surer. That monster needed to be put down and Aviel had no reason to feel anything but satisfaction. But she couldn't rest yet, though. One monster might be dead, but there were at least two more out there. And Aviel was going to put them all down. And as if summoned by her determination, Aviel felt herself beginning to grow again...

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The news of the giantesses had spread far and wide as the hours passed. What had started as a stupid rumor had turned to horrifying fact as images of the flattened cities and general carnage spread like wildfire. The entire world was becoming all too aware of the giantesses rampaging through it, and of their, seemingly, unending growth.

 

Panic and terror gripped any city with even the hint of a giantess sighting. Masses of civilians fled every major metropolitan area and caused carnage of their own. Official evacuations tried to put some order to the chaos but were minimally successful. Highways and roadways became clogged with fleeing people and forced mass migrations of people on foot.

 

But such worries were forced onto the back burner as the true scope of the giantess threat became clear. Thousands of refugees and hundreds of accidental deaths were nothing compared to the death toll the giantesses had already caused, and their projected tolls if their growth continued. The political and military leaders all paled as the numbers came in and the virtual end of the world was projected.

 

Meanwhile, the government had begun to mobilize their military power. Troops were recalled back home, and guard troops put on high alert. Every weapon, even those deemed as mass destruction, were activated as plans were made. Yet for all the preparation, the leaders knew it was mostly for show. And that horrifying truth became crystal clear as more reports came in.

 

 Eyewitness accounts and video footage showed the near unstoppable power each giantess wielded. Bullets, missiles, and even tank shells seemed unable to damage them and a frontal assault was deemed suicidal and pointless. The news only got worse as reports of one of the giantesses creating an army of her own. The thought of one with military backup chilled every general's spine.

 

But all hope wasn't lost completely. Reports stated one of the giantesses had shown no signs of hostility. In fact, she seemed to be leading an evacuation effort all on her own. She had already fully evacuated two cities and was on her way to a third.

 

Suggestions to contact her and try to ally with her were made. Many deemed it futile, but their protests were silenced when the alternatives were stated. Nuclear power was all they had left…

 

The message was sent, and the room was silent until a stunned report shattered all their plans, assumptions, and fear. One of the giantesses was dead. Another giantess had challenged her mid-rampage and, with the help of a smaller one, managed to kill the rampaging woman. Even better, the two victorious giantesses were helping save survivors and repair the damage. There was no dissention in the room as contact was approved.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy had to keep her steps short and light as she continued her way. Her tiny charges were trying to build a few homes and other such things on her in various places, but her jostling steps was making it hard. She wished she could stop to let them work in peace, but there were far too many other helpless people out there to stop. She had to save as many as she could as quickly as she could.

 

Her little cuties had told her of the horrors happening around the area. Of Victoria and Heather killing so many and crushing entire cities. She hated that she hadn't stopped them, but Mandy had never been much of a fighter. Mandy was truly terrified that any attempt to stop them would just lead to them killing her. And if that happened no one would be able to keep her little pets save. No, better to avoid them and save who she could. Plus, it meant they’d have to come live on her and that was just soooo damn cute! ~

 

Mandy headed over the last hill and smiled as the next city came into view. She giggled in anticipation as she started down. Some yelling and cries of alarm got her to slow down, and she winced as she looked at the bit of damage she had caused to her tiny pets’ work.

 

“Sorry, got a bit excited,” Mandy said as she continued, but at a slower pace. Ahead she spotted the highway leading out of the city. Oddly, it was clogged with vehicles seemingly fleeing the city. Or… well trying since it looked to be totally clogged thanks to several accidents. Oh no!

 

Moving quickly, but not TOO quickly, to the highway, Mandy tutted as she saw people trying to flee on foot or ram their way through. She huffed at the rude ones being so aggressive and frowned at them.

 

“Hey! Quite that, you are only making things worse! Just get out and walk if you are so desperate to get somewhere. Or, better yet, just come with me~!” Mandy said as she knelt. The general panic seemed to lessen as Mandy moved closer. A few keep fleeing, but most stopped and seemed transfixed by Mandy. Mandy only blushed and giggled at their stares before sitting down.

 

No sooner had she sat did that familiar feeling come again. Oh boy, it was that time!

 

“Hold on, little ones. I…I got to make some room,” Mandy said as she groaned in pleasure. Her new growth washed over her, and Mandy leaned back to watch it happen. Her breasts continued to fill more and more of her view. Her head rose still higher as her legs stretched out into the wilderness, she didn’t want to hurt anyone!

 

The stares and gasps from the crowd on the highway only made Mandy blush and she gave them a wink as she soared higher and higher above them. Finally, with a soft sigh of satisfaction, Mandy’s growth ended with her a 2500ft Goddess.

 

“OK, my little cuties, come on aboard. Don’t worry, I have room for ALL of you~!”

 

Not a single person remained in the city.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7544