Another Space by Kaizori
Summary:

The sequel to Another Place, the continuing adventures of the giantesses Alice and Violet!


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 25061 Read: 44417 Published: June 25 2018 Updated: September 04 2018

1. AS|C1 - Another Day by Kaizori

2. AS|C2 - Opportunity Knocks by Kaizori

3. AS|C3 - Cold and Quiet by Kaizori

4. AS|C4 - Strange Behavior by Kaizori

5. AS|C5 - The Liar? by Kaizori

6. AS|C6 - Somber Love by Kaizori

7. AS|C7 - Confirmed Intent by Kaizori

8. AS|C8 - Continuity by Kaizori

9. AS|C9 - Rescue by Kaizori

10. AS|C10 - Gravity Shift by Kaizori

11. AS|C11 - Infinity is an Indexed Limit by Kaizori

AS|C1 - Another Day by Kaizori

It’s incredible how the progression of time heals.

It’s the only dimension we interact with that we cannot change our momentum through.

I can move left to right, back and forth and back again, and I can jump and gravity will return me to the ground.

However, I can’t choose to just turn around in time, I’m firmly moving along, seconds, minutes, hours, days, and years…

Our momentum through time is beautifully constant, a fact I am reminded of each day.

I’ve spent the last three years watching the world around me blur by, watching and coming to love a world healing from a wound inflicted upon it by a maniacal terrorist.

I’ve struggled to reconcile my involvement in the attack. While I know that the wholesale destruction of much of the industrial district of Oatis wasn’t my fault… I was certainly involved, and it’s hard to avoid a feeling of guilt in the matter.

I’m grateful the Aurunians are an enlightened people, because losing thousands of people isn’t a wound society easily heals from. The site was cleaned, landscaped and memorialized, and slowly life returned to normal.

The first couple years I felt a certain trepidation about living here, on a world inflicted with a wound I felt I helped cause. Over time I realized that people would never remember me over the face of the woman whose body crushed those people.

They remembered her face.

The face of my wife.

When I pass by the industrial sector of our city, Oatis, I never quite see the memorial, or the pomp and circumstance surrounding the memorialization of such a place… I look closely and see the imprints in the ground, the shape of her legs, the imprints of her feet carved forever in the surface of this world.

While Aurunian structures are quite strong, and they protected many people from a grisly end on that fateful day, it was the most devastating attack the world had endured since the end of the age of war thousands of years ago, when the Aurunians formed a society that valued life and progress over pride. A world where, amusingly enough, men lived under the feet of women, and were happy to do so!

Fortunately, many Aurunians realized that Violet had no real part in the attack, that she was a mere puppet in the matter, a veritable tool for a more menacing foe. A man who lost all regard for human life.

Upon later examination the sigil stone was shown to exhibit controlling abilities upon anyone who interacted with it. Thus, she was exonerated from the consequences which could have been leveled upon her.

While there are obviously people who hold resentment, I’ve not encountered many who seem to. If she had been turned on Earth, the people there wouldn’t have been so forgiving. They likely would have demanded her life at the stake and would have been blind to the truth of the events as they were.

Goddess, I’m grateful we don’t live there.

For her part, Violet has no real recollection of what happened, just a few vague memories and what she saw on the news reels.

I’m grateful for that too, remembering such a horrible experience…

Actually, it might have been better to know what her body did. What do I know though? I’m not a psychologist.

Living your life after missing a part of your memory, where someone else made you into a living weapon must be so confusing. A life where other’s eyes sometimes linger on you. Silently and ignorantly accusing you.

Despite all of this… she has recovered somewhat, she is normally quite like herself. Unless we must take the train through ground zero. Which unfortunately we are about to do.

I caress Violet’s back softly, I don’t need to ask, she says nothing, but grabs my free hand and squeezes it tightly. I pull her in, wrapping the hand I was caressing her with around her. I do my best to be reassuring… but what do you say?

Sorry you were used by a madman to commit horrible crimes?

Or, sorry you crushed this part of the city?

No… nothing to be said, only silent feelings and emotions restrained with weak strings.

I rub her back and hold her as much as I can to comfort her, until the train passes into the major tunnel network sitting under most of the downtown area.

Violet breathes a sigh of relief, calmer already, she looks up to me, and we lock eyes and I mouth, “sorry.”

She simply nods and rests her head on my shoulder for the last part of the ride.

My poor wife, I wish I could take this pain away from her.

When we get off the train, Violet is smiling again, informing me that the mental anguish was fading.

Good.

I sigh happily, taking her by the arm and lead her out the door.

My eyes are drawn to the smaller train cars, rapidly organizing themselves onto the little tracks built into the floor. The men accelerate away toward their smaller destinations. I muse silently that I used to be as small as them, in another life.

I smile because I’m happy they have productive, and hopefully happy lives on Auru. Despite the “wonderful” example I had in my father, I do realize that many men are wonderful upstanding people. They deserve all the best, just like us.

Despite that fact, it is amusing to me how I would accidently destroy those little trains if they weren’t protected by Aurunian structural engineering. Thoughtlessly stepping upon the little occupants trapped inside.

But, they are safe inside the trains, my thirty-five tons of mass distributed around them.

The streets flow past us, my arm around Violet, hand resting on her hip. I hold her close, our hips to sway together as we progress toward our apartment building. My eyes are drawn up, I look for our floor, so high up. Despite knowing we live on the 345th floor, I can’t ever seem to see our apartment from the outside.

For all the good it would do at this angle, light refraction and all. I can see the last glimmers of the setting star on the edges of the mirrored window panels.

We continue silently into the lobby, and while I’m a little distracted I feel Violet’s lips on my cheek, “Go call the elevator dear, I’m going to get the mail before we head up.”

Fine with me, I tap the elevator panel which lights up with the current position of the elevator and a time estimate to arrival.

I notice it’s close, hopefully Violet runs!

The doors slide open nearly silently, clicking into a fully open position with a characteristic squeak. I step in and hold the door open when Violet turns the corner and jumps into the elevator car. She breathes deeply to get her breath.

I rest my finger on the elevator pad and we begin our ascent.

Violet wheezes lightly, “That was a fast arrival…”

I laugh, “Yeah I was surprised, nothing in the mail?"

“Nope, empty box!” She smiles and tugs on my hand, pulling me to her side, as we look out the window at the enormous setting sun rising over the horizon. It shines brilliantly against the expansive ocean spreading out around the horizon.

Auru’s star Allo is an enormous O-type blue giant, so while it’s more distant to Auru, it fills more of the sky then Sol does on Earth. I used to cover the sun with my thumb to feel more significant, and despite being a significantly larger woman here, I certainly cannot cover Allo with a single finger.

“I love that we get to watch the sun rise and set again, it’s such a beautiful sight.”

She rests her head on me, tightening her grip, “Well, rising nearly nine kilos can do that, angular math being what it is.” I turn and kiss her forehead, and she nuzzles me as we stand there happily together for the rest of the ascent.

AS|C2 - Opportunity Knocks by Kaizori

I lock my eyes on a certain beautiful sight, as I turn and follow Violet out of the elevator.

Rising and falling, rising and falling.

Watching her ass just drives me crazy, and makes me all tingly, so I smile, as her head sways over her shoulder, a single eyebrow raised. “Are you serious Ali?” a smile creeps on her face as she turns to open our door.

Naturally, I blush and deny nothing. “Well, I married you, that’s how it works right? I get to watch?”

She laughs heartily, as she opens our front door, and instead of silence, we are met with a sweet melody. Violet hushes me and peeks inside. “Alice… did you leave the speakers on?”

Since she’s whispering, I do too, “We’ve been married for years, in all that time, have I ever listened to romantic melodies for fun?”

She shrugs and pulls a concealed pistol out from under her skirt, opening the door suddenly. “Violet! No, it’s nothing bad!”

She holds the first thing she sees at gunpoint, in this case our AI, Ed.

“Happy Anniversary ladies…. Whoa….” he chimes, weakly holding his mechanical arms up over his core.

I walk past Violet who was overwhelmed with confusion, I point around, “Explains the rotating party lights, doesn’t it?”

Then I feel moving air as our bird Ganymede flies in from the bedroom, landing on Violet’s outstretched, stunned arm.

I smile and place my hand on her hand gripping the pistol. “You know I think you look sexy in this outfit, even more with your gun… but maybe you should let me take the weapon.” She made eye contact with me, smiling weakly.

Fortunately, she lets me take her pistol, and finally she relaxes her arm, forcing Ganymede to find somewhere else to perch and stare from. She relaxes and sits on the couch, smiling now.

I place her pistol on the kitchen counter. “I asked Ed to make dinner and make things a little easier, and our anniversary more romantic.”

She stammers, “No, no, wait… it’s not today… our anniversary is 2 cycles from now…”

“Nope sweetie, it’s definitely today, check your calendar.” I quietly retreat to the bedroom while she desperately searches her calendar. I open a bedside drawer, grabbing a very special flower for this occasion.

Ganymede follows me into the bedroom, fixated on the flower, for some bird reason. I haven’t a clue what is happening in his little brain. So, I close the door on the way out, leaving him trapped in there for the moment.

Returning to the room Violet looks a little upset, searching her calendar repetitively, “It’s not on here… I can’t believe I forgot! I didn’t mean to forget, I just…”

I sit beside her, with a little smile, I kiss her cheek, “Vi, I removed the notification from your calendar so I could surprise her.” I place my finger on her lips to quiet her and I rest my hand on her cheek, closing the distance between us.

“You… what?”

I wink at her, revealing the rose from behind my back, “Happy Anniversary love, for three wonderful years.”

She blushes and focuses on the rose, taking it from my hand, “What flower is this?”

“This is a special flower, one from Earth. It’s a rose, a flower typically only given to your closest loved ones…” I look back into her eyes, “You are my only love, so it belongs to you.”

“How did you get your hands on this? You definitely haven’t gone anywhere, especially back to Earth!”

I smile and roll my eyes, “I have friends! I got some help from Gisele, she asked her husband to grab one when he was in the area, and then I preserved it for weeks.” I point to the closed bedroom door, “I had to lock Ganymede in there, he really wants this flower!”

Violet places the flower on the nearby table, then suddenly jumps forward, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing me happily. “Thank you… this means so much…” She locks lips with me again.

I knead her back, pulling her in. The gentle pressure of our breasts pressing together and her tongue playfully tugging on mine. Enough to make my knees quiver.

When we break our kiss we breathe deeply, our hearts in sync.

Such a wonderful feeling…

Then Ed broke the silence in his deadpan tone, “Did you ladies forget dinner?”

We break our kiss, and Violet laughs happily while I roll my eyes, “Um, Yes. Right.” I stand, then turn and take Violet’s hand to guide her to the table, in a romantic way of course. It’s not a needed help, but the feeling of help from your love cannot be understated!

Once she is seated, I slip around to the other side of the table where a light salad is waiting for me. I can’t say I would have considered having an AI serve my wife and I dinner three years ago, but here we are, and he is a delightful waiter, because he just makes sure everything is handled, and is incapable of forgetting the details.

I dig into my salad, when an unexpected knock on the door interrupts the meal. I roll my eyes, “Already?” I walk over to the front door, mumbling under my breath, cracking it to see who was knocking.

At first, I see no one, then I look down and see a little man walking through the cracked door.

“Falel! What are you doing here? I thought you were still out on expedition?”

He laughs pointing back to the hall, “Keep the door open… because Elena missed the last elevator.”

I raise an eyebrow, looking down at the little guy, “She missed the elevator?”

Then, I see her hand slipping through the door, pushing it gently open. She was breathing deeply, and she didn’t look amused. “Seriously Falel?” She stared down at him, her glare nearly emitting daggers.

He raised his hands jokingly protecting his face, “So what? You had to use the stairs? It’s good for you Elena!”

I back up to let Elena through the door, she was still dressed in her work uniform, her badge with her name ‘Officer Gisele’ crooked, presumably from angrily running up the stairs. Her belt twisted a bit, and she did not look happy, a disconcerting event, since normally Elena is the happiest person in the room, but right now, she had fire in her eyes. “You told the elevator to go to every floor! Do you have any idea how juvenile that is?”

The little guy laughs, “Yet you love me anyways.”

I just laugh and return to the table, sitting back in my seat, and look back over at Elena and Falel, Elena had gotten down on her knees, as he presumably calmed her down. Watching this little man, who at his tallest can’t reach the top of his wife’s boot calm his wife is simply cute. She finally grins a little and reaches down, scooping him off the floor.

She had quickly calmed down, “Okay, sorry for interrupting your dinner lovebirds, but we have something important you need to see.”

Violet leaned back in her chair, “Liiiiike what?”

Falel used his watch to use one of our wall monitors, “Check this out.” He displayed an image of a star chart, “My expedition group found this last week when we were looking for new sources of materials a little spinward.”

I look closer at the screen, it is a clean image, a lot of collected data on the objects in this area of space, but I’m not familiar with the iconology of this stuff. So, not quite seeing what he was so excited about.

Violet apparently didn’t either, “I’m sorry… I’m not seeing it.”

He points up, but since he is a man, and not even two meters tall, his point doesn’t make much sense until Elena raises her hand to the screen, “Well I knew you wouldn’t, but that’s okay, because I did. I think you will care about this, because we found evidence that there used to be a star here, but no evidence of a supernova, no left-over matter, no heavy metals from destroyed planets, and especially… no stellar remnant.”

I hold my finger to my temple, “I’m not buying it, no stellar remnant? If a star dies you get a white dwarf, a neutron star, or a black hole… stars, and their mass, don’t just disappear.”

Violet didn’t believe it either, “That’s impossible Falel… that’s not how physics works.”

He makes eye contact with me, with his typical glimmer of mischief, “I’m small ladies, not stupid, the mass is somewhere.” He zooms out the image, showing tracks of 5 planets. Evidently flying through the void, away from where he indicated the star had been with the momentum they had from orbiting the star. I haven’t told anyone else, but I think we found a civilization that absorbed, or concealed the entire mass of their own star… and I think that tech is worth finding.”

Violet taps her own device, looking at information she has from other sources, “So someone made a device that can conceal the mass of a star, where the hell do you put mass if it’s not contained inside spacetime?”

Elena shrugs, grinning happily, while the little guy standing on her hand continued, “If you store the mass of a star in space, and shrink the volume like they would have to in order to make this event occur, you would have to create a black hole, but if you stored that mass in another dimension, completely outside space-time and had a device that could link you to it…”

Violet’s eyes widen, “So you are talking about stable wormholes, that kind of tech would be worth…”

Falel pats Elena’s hand, and she lowers him to her shoulder, he casually steps off, resting against on and holding Elena’s ear, “My point exactly.”

Violet taps wildly on her display, “This is much more interesting than I thought, thank you Falel!”

I wink at Elena, “Alright, alright please send us all the info and we will consider it, but this is still our anniversary.” I wave them toward the door playfully, “We’ll talk to you guys later!”

Elena raises her eyebrow walking toward the door, “This looks like a nice dinner, I hope you lovers have fun…” she spins through the door, closing it behind her.

Violet sits there speechless for a moment, she tries to speak, then finally finds the words, “A Dimensional Link… if we find that… we could go down in history.”

I nod happily, “Yes we could… and we honestly already have, but we could eat this dinner that Ed and I plotted to have ready?”

Violet simply giggles, and playfully pounds the table, “Ed, next course please!”

…….

“That was delicious, thanks… Ed.” Violet looks to the AI, smirking for my benefit.

“Hey! I helped with this too! I got the supplies, and I surprised you!”

She slid out of her chair, sauntering slowly around the table, “I know you did…” she unbuttons her top slowly, one button at a time, one sensual step after another…

When she reaches me, she runs her finger down the front of my shirt, raising her other hand, and pointing down at me. I feel a tingling in my stomach.

My view of the world starts to shift subtly, the table-top rising, my clothes loosening. “Shrinking me out of my clothes, are you?”

She massages my neck, “I think it’s sexy, and I don’t think you have a choice?” her impish azure eyes traveling up and down my diminishing form.

“So, I lose my height as punishment for surprising you?” I yell up at her in a contemptuous tone, looking up at her from my continuing dropping viewpoint.

Violet now rapidly takes up more of my field of view. Her right hand, holding the mass manipulator, continues to point at me, as her left hand runs down my shrinking spine, her formerly dainty hands feel stronger with every passing moment. “You did surprise me sweetie… and I think you’ve earned a reward…”

She wraps her hand around me, lifting my increasingly diminutive form from the chair, and tenderly raising me up to her chest, she tugs her bra away from her breast, revealing her sumptuous tits. “This isn’t punishment… this is heaven.” I mumble, too quiet for her to hear my diminutive voice. She slides my naked body between the strap of her bra and the horizontal valley formed by her gorgeous tits, and suddenly I’m pinned to her, by the simple compressive force of her undergarments. She moves her hips, side to side, buttoning her shirt up, blocking my view of the apartment, now I haven’t a clue what she is doing, and I’m certainly not strong enough to move the wire of her bra.

At this scale… it’s a centimeter-thick steel wire to me.

I feel her bend over, but I’m not sure what she is up to, but soon I can tell she is walking, and I hear the familiar sound of our front door.

She adjusts her bra once in the hall, and softly talks down to me, “Remember… three years ago, when you were about the size you are now?”

“I do!” I squeak out as I am tossed lightly back and forth, and I hear the electric whir of the elevator doors. I feel her fingers through the cloth, touching my legs, investigating them gingerly through the cloth. Her touch is gentle, and sensual, a special moment that also moistened me.

“Remember, when you found a woman… who was as small to you as you are to me right now… I doubt you thought at that moment that you would leave your world…”

I look up at her neck, the neck of that woman I found, “I didn’t… I thought I found a doll…”

She moans as the door opens, and a rush of cooler air washes over me through the cloth, when suddenly the angle of gravity rises, as I’m not being pulled toward her feet, but gradually down becomes her chest…  I realize, she must have laid down.

The buttons are then opened, revealing the clear black night sky. Billions of stars visible filling my entire field of view… with the notable exception of her breasts, which rise around me, dominating my peripheral vision.

Her hand rises into the sky, pointing up, “Sweetie, do you see that faint yellow dot between the bright blue star and Ulamen?

I look to Ulamen which was the smaller of the two Aurunian moons, and that blue star. “I think so… it’s so very faint.”

Violet’s hand rises and covers my legs, gently squeezing and massaging, “That’s where you are from… a place where women are small for some reason, and the world is a little primitive, backward… and confused.” She takes a moment to touch my stomach, wiggling lightly to tickle me, and I simply squeal in response. “I’m so grateful you found me, and that you trusted me, and followed me…” she smiles down at me, a tear sitting on her cheek, “and I couldn’t be any happier than I am… right now… with you.”

A moan emerges from her lips as she slides me out of her bra. Holding me in the palm of her hand, she uses two fingers to spread and hold my naked legs apart, breathing out slowly on my slit. Our sensual air now becoming thick…

I instinctively try to close my legs, a hopeless venture, I already know she is much, much too strong to resist. So, I writhe lightly within her grip and enjoy the overpowering sensation of her breath enveloping me, squealing and grabbing at her enormous palm.

She closes in on me, her face mere centimeters from my body… “Alice… thank you for loving me…” she whispers.

I reach out, touching her face in response.

She responds by licking my pussy.

I whimper, “Mmmmmhh…”

She pushes lightly down with her incredibly dexterous tongue, and I’m pathetically weak to her advance. The fact that I couldn’t resist even if I wanted to… is getting me incredibly wet.

She laps at me, softly, as my body starts to gyrate with her, finding today’s rhythm of passion. Looking down, I notice she has us both covered, her free hand is busy on her own slit.

I feel my passion growing within me. Sparks igniting pleasure running up and down my spine as my wife’s tongue passes over my most sensitive spots. I know what she is going to do, I know her too well…

She teases me first, and I fall right into it, I moan loudly, gripping her palm with both hands, and pushing into her tongue eagerly, almost bouncing on it. I feel her arch her back, moaning happily as she comes before I did, and that only serves to fuel my horny mind. My body is into it, and I feel a powerful orgasm coming over me… and I squeal lightly… unable to stop myself, and she suddenly stops licking, as she reaches her peak.

I feel her vibrating lightly in her afterglow, and I nearly cry… “Violet…” then I open my eyes wide, “Violet! Give it to me! Please!”

She pushes me down and carefully moves her licking focus from lightly on my pussy, to very lightly over my clit.

“Give it to me!” I moan and try to roll, and I tense up as fire rolls through me. Starting like a small ball in my womanhood, and spreading out over my body, igniting my nerves with pure happiness. I fight pathetically against her fingers… a futile effort at my scale.

“Viiii!” My body gives out and goes limp on her palm. She reacts by simply laying me on her stomach, a soft, wonderful place to be.

I lay there in silence, staring up at the night sky. Enjoying the cool air. Looking at the stars.

Specifically, looking at the little star I grew up in orbit of. Glad that I am alive, and with my beautiful wife. A person who is so familiar, yet so alien.

Different vernacular, different culture.

But some things are universally human. Like love.

I run my hand over her stomach, back and forth, “I could just sleep here…”

“We could… but did you feed the bird?”

I groan, “ugh… no… I forgot to feed him, and he’s still in the bedroom.”

She chuckles, “Well then, we have to go inside.”

“Aww… I might cry.”

AS|C3 - Cold and Quiet by Kaizori

“Come on Ander! You told me the ship would be ready today.” The disappointment in Violet’s voice was palpable. I lean on the wall outside the extra-solar drive core, watching Violet talk with the drive-tuning crew lead. I prefer to not deal with the crews, so I simply wait there, with Ganymede perched on my shoulder.

“No Violet, it will be ready soon, we just need to finish up the drive tuning.” He looked at his holo, “I’m sorry, but we’ll be ready in about an hour!” The guy was clearly sorry, and the new ship certainly needed the tuning so our jumps would be smooth, but we definitely wanted to be out of here sooner.

Violet rests her forehead on her hand, her eyes closed, “Okay okay, it’s alright, we’ll just wait in the cockpit, please send a message when you are ready.”

Ander raises his hands, happily acknowledging, “Absolutely, I’m sorry, but I promise you will be happy with the result!”

Violet’s mouth cracked a smile, “I’m sure I will, I’ll let you get back to work.” She turns, striding past me, her steps audibly louder than normal, making her way up the hall to the front of the ship.

I follow her past the maintenance tunnels and walk into the main cabin behind her, I sweep Ganymede from my shoulder, making him fly off to the corner, where he lands on a couch, folding in his wings.

I hug Violet from behind when she stops, resting my head on her shoulder. “You know, it’s been a long time since we’ve had a ship.”

She nods, looking around while her hands reach around back to rest on my hips, “First time I’ve ever bought one with someone else. I think it’s an improvement from the old one.”

We had emblazoned the name of the vessel on the wall, we decided on something simple. “Bolt”. An appropriate name, because a bolt of lightning is much like an arrow. They can ignite fire and be used as weapons. However, bolts of lightning are impossible to predict...

Violet turns herself around in my hug, wrapping her arms around my neck, getting close, “Well, we have to wait, so…”

“Sooo, sex?” I grin fiendishly, giving my best pouty expression.

She looks seductively into my eyes and in a single twisting motion she pushes me back onto the couch, grinning happily. “Sooo, sit down love… because I need to explain what I learned about this Dimensional Link concept.”

“Aww…”

She simply rolls her eyes and plops down beside me, “Okay I wanted to explain this on the way to pass some time but here we are, still waiting.”

I nod my head, and Ganymede takes that as an invitation, he spreads his wings and flies over, landing on my head. I simply look up at him, “Bird, you better not…” I then I look back at Violet’s amused grin, “I’m sure you think this is funny… what was it you were going to tell me?”

“It’s simple, this device is intense.” She pauses for a moment, tapping her fingers on my back, “the concept of a Dimensional Link is simple, it stores a massive amount of mass or energy in a parallel dimension, outside our own four, by throwing the mass into another dimension and keeping it there it can be ‘stored’ in a smaller area in our dimension, without the relativistic effects, and the device is like a door to that reservoir.”

“Okay it stores energy somewhere else, that basically makes it a super battery.” I pause briefly and smile, “Just how much energy are we talking about?”

She thinks about it for a moment, “Think… the mass-energy of stars.”

Nope, that’s fucking impossible. I don’t respond though, I kinda just… leave my mouth open.

Then Violet leans in close and using her right hand she closes my mouth, and she whispers, “I know you are thinking it’s impossible… I’m not sure myself… but it’s worth a look, right?” She makes a light grin before sneaking a quick kiss.

I nod happily, leaning back to coax Ganymede into flying somewhere else, “Alright Vivi, I suppose it’s worth a quick look.”

She taps a few buttons on another panel, “Another thing to do while we wait, don’t you think we should install our little AI friend into the new ship?”

I nod again, as my bird friend finally flies over to the front terminals, and I toss the AI core chip to Violet, which she adroitly catches.

Violet sits on the floor, opening a nearby panel, to start transferring Ed into the ship computer.

I lean back to rest my eyes, because it had been an early morning, and we’ll be on our way soon.

…….

I feel a soft poking on my side.

“Why poke why…” I mumble incoherently.

“Wake up missy, we are almost there.”

My eyes shoot open, “How long did I sleep?”

Violet’s sparkly blue eyes met mine immediately, “Not that long, just get up, we’re almost there.”

I push myself off the couch, following Violet to the flight cluster, “Not that long? Bullshit! You said it would take four hours!”

At first, she says nothing, but taps her controls as she sits, making the extra-solar drive spin down. “Yeah, but Ed can fly, and you looked so peaceful on the couch, but the tuning took another hour as well.”

I take my seat and try to remember some of the manuals I read when we were buying the ship, because the interface is a bit more complex, and objectively just different than what I had originally learned to fly on. As the extra-solar drive winds down light from the outside universe blueshifts back up to visible range, and to my surprise, there is little to be seen.

“This is weird… usually we go places that at least have some light.”

Violet taps her fingers on the side of her interface, staring at the screens, “It is definitely strange Ali… I’m not accustomed to this either.” She shrugs, “Well Ed, let’s start a spectral scan, look for anything more unusual then darkness.”

As the scanner spin up, colors blaze across the screens as Ed tries filtering the image data, he searches and displays the little that he does discover.

Violet jumps out of her seat and runs in front of me to the right-most screen, “Look over here!” She drags her finger across the display, circling a particularly strange orb in the data. “Focus your scan here Ed, because this looks promising.”

Ed waits for a moment, “There does not appear to be anything of interest here.”

Violet laughs and pokes the screen making several small marks then she spins around looking at me, “Sweetie, fly this way, and Ed, look here for gravitational spikes, and I think you might change your mind.”

After I set the flight vector, she winks at me and waves me over. I happily oblige and stand by her side, resting my fingers lightly on her hips.

Ed remains silent for what must have been several minutes, when the image on the screen begins to clear.

Violet holds up three fingers placing them lightly on my chest, mouthing, “three…. two… one…”

“You seem to be right Violet”, she pumps her fist lightly against me before walking back to her terminal, “that is a mass concentration consistent with a planet which could support life.”

I look at Violet, shrugging my shoulders, she returns the gesture and taps a few buttons on her panel, “Keep scanning Ed, since there’s not much light out there.”

Ed quickly speaks up, “There is a geologically active planet, you can’t see it in the spectrum, but the gravity well is certainly there. It’s a K-type world, uninhabitable, and it’s alone, drifting in interstellar space.”

I look at more of the data as Ed streams it to the displays, “So, it lost its star… does that prove anything?”

He responds quickly and flatly, “I haven’t the data to speculate further.”

Violet rests her finger on the display, “This world hasn’t been impacted, certainly not by anything with the mass sufficient to knock it away from a star, the mantle is liquid, not solid, and suddenly this Dimensional Link is sounding less and less fictional...”

I shrug my shoulders and slip back into my chair, “I guess we should fly in and… just look around?”

Violet slides back into her seat beside me, “My thoughts exactly.”

I wave my hand across the panel, plotting a path down to the surface. Violet reaches over to me, taking my hand in hers, squeezing lightly.

As we approach, Ed speaks up again, “with our increasing proximity, I will be able to resolve more information, streaming now.”

I tap into the feed on my panel. “Holy shit, how is there a body of water in interstellar space?”

“That’s not water Ali, that’s this world’s atmosphere, an ocean of oxygen and nitrogen…” she looks at the data with both the excitement of an explorer, and the sadness of a human, seeing a world that died, “and look at the trees… they have been completely petrified, gravity is tearing them apart over as time passes…”

“Petrified?” I ask, unfamiliar with the term.

“Solidified, the organic material basically turned from living plant material, into something with more resemblance to rocks, then life. Very weird.”

Then something catches my eye, “This might lead us to what we should be looking for, there are massive cave systems on this planet, if I was trying to hide from the cold I think I’d hide underground.”

Violet nods, “Right! This world is geologically active, Geo-thermal interactions might be the key!”

So, we work at scanning for caves with unusual heat signatures for a few mindless hours, flying over oceans of liquid air, and dead ecosystems, destroyed by causes evolution could never have prepared them for.

We discovered plenty of false-positives over several hours, and Violet yells my name the same way every time.

“Aliiiice!”

“Yeeeesss?” I jeer, as I look over at Violet’s monitor, “Is this one real?”

“This one is it, I’m sure of it, there are massive heat signatures and metallic properties in the signature, it has to be something both artificial and active!”

“Alright, for the record, you were sure of the last one. I’ll just set us down nearby.”

Finding a landing spot was simple. But finding one that was also close to a cave and not sitting in a bath of liquid air? Another issue entirely. I had to set the ship down a few kilometers off from the cave, a small hike, which could have been beautiful if this planet still had a star.

With a small dampened thud, the landing struts push into the ground and lock in place.

“Here we are, let’s go!” I grab my helmet and clip it onto my suit, hermetically sealing it, and grabbing an oxygen canister, and magnetically attach it to my back.

Violet opens the hatch, the portal to this darkened world. She extends her hand out, “After you dear?”

“You want me to go out on the dead, scary, dark world first? I’m flattered… truly I am.” I pass by her, and she softly slaps my ass.

“Of course, how else would I know if the ground was going to collapse under us?”

I point back at the ship, “It holds that, so we should be fine.”

“Sure, but sometimes you weigh more than the ship.” I just know she has her eyebrow raised, and waiting for me to respond seriously.

Maybe I’ll not respond so seriously… I casually activate my mass manipulator and I set it to double my height. I feel myself growing, as my perspective shifts and my hips and shoulders broaden, my legs extending rapidly outward.

“I didn’t mean to test the floor Alice!”

I spin around and look down at my now diminutive wife, “I am SO not heavier than the ship at thirty meters.”

“True enough”, she shrugs and reaches up to my hand, pulling me along, “Then let’s go!”

As we walk along, I contemplate returning my height to my normal so it doesn’t feel slow to walk along with Violet, then I realize growing her would have the same effect, so I do that, slowly expanding my wife’s body, until we are walking at the same size. She doesn’t notice though, because she is too excited observing the readings coming in from her scanners.

We walk for about a minute, and the downward slope flattens as we turn around a corner into a larger part of the cavern.

In here, the ceiling rises hundreds of meters up, and the floor is separated into several partitions, connected to the ceiling by massive columns, which make it difficult for women our size to maneuver. I lean over the first, looking down before I step over to find an unpleasant sight.

It takes only a few moments to process. But I know quickly, I’m looking at the remains of thousands of people… “Goddess… that is horrifying.”

Violet leans over as well, “Well at least we know something of what happened.” She looks over the visceral scene, then closes her eyes, “I still don’t understand why these people would drain their star and bring it here… to freeze and die?”

I look around, “This cave is very fortified these massive walls and pillars… maybe they came here to hide.”

Violet stands up and comes to me, “Unfortunately, these bodies aren’t likely to tell us… so we should find the device and leave.”

“Violet… Wait a moment.” I look around us again, upon the grim remains of a long unknown struggle.

She looks back to me and around at our surroundings, “I know this is an awful thing to find, but think of the things we could learn? They don’t need it anymore…”

“Sure Vi, but whatever this is… or was, it looks like this was the last stand of a group, or even a civilization… can we take their… like, crowning achievement?” I gesture around me, “It seems so… wrong.”

Violet doesn’t immediately respond, looking back to the mass grave that stretched out before us, “Normally… I would leave it…. But an active Dimensional Link… containing that much mass-energy? We can’t just leave it here, because we’ve left a quantum trail, anyone could find it.”

“That’s true.”

“And, if they died to protect it, I doubt they would want it falling into the wrong hands.” She smiles a little.

I laugh lightly… “Are we the wrong hands?”

We both grow silent for a few moments, and I notice Violet looking down at the ground sadly, so I take her arm and pull her toward me.

“I didn’t mean anything by that sweetheart, it would be better with us then in the hands of terrorists or pirates, because we are… ethical… pirates…”

Violet pulls herself away and walks toward the entrance at a brisk pace. I guess I shouldn’t have said that, but I suppose I should get the device. I look up and realize it’s only a couple hundred meters up, I can easily reach it if I grow a little bit more.

I place my hands on my hips and trigger my suits mass manipulation unit and feel the familiar tingle of energy flowing into me. I look down at my feet as I expand from my current thirty meter height, my feet growing outward over the floor below as they stretch farther and farther away.

As I grow my perspective shifts, and I notice less detail on the ground, but can more easily see over the edges of the walls of the cavern now. As I reach a hundred meters, I can clearly see that these aren’t alcoves, or tunnels, it’s many other connected chambers. This isn’t just one room.

I tap my microphone. “Violet… there is a lot more here than we originally saw, there are hundreds of caverns that I can see from up here.” I listen intently for a response. But I receive nothing but static, and I bump my head on the ceiling as I reach almost three hundred meters in height.

“Ow…” I mutter, as I stoop down and rub my head and whisper to myself, “Never grow when you are distracted Alice… when will you learn? Ugh.”

I reach down and forward, stretching a little to make up the last twenty meters and grab the device. When my hand makes contact it breaks free of its connection and falls to the ground, darkening the cavern around me.

My suit lamps activate in response, lighting the room around me, and I choose to take the risk and just grab the device despite that little incident.

When I pick it up, nothing happens? Which is good I guess.

I hear a little static on my headset, but it just sounds like interference, so I decide to quickly investigate the higher platform, and see something rather peculiar. I see thousands of tiny structures, lining the walls and crevices.

Looking closer, I realize that they appear to be little homes.

These people didn’t just hide here…

They lived here.

How very interesting.



How very enticing…

I rest my hand on the ledge and peer closer, at the ruins of a civilization.

And all I can think of is, how easy it would be to flatten these puny buildings…

How good it would feel.

What is this feeling?

I rest my finger atop one of the structures, knowing that no one needs this little structure, it’s pointless not to see what happens right?

I slowly, carefully, press it down, obliterating the walls and ceilings in a little puff of soot.

I shot of pleasure runs down my spine.

What a feeling…

As I revel in the pleasure I just experienced, my free hand finds its way to my left breast, while I raise my hand over another dozen structures and hold my hand there… building the anticipation of feeling that pleasure once again…

Feeling the power of being an enormous woman. In another life I would be the right size to fit in these puny buildings. But fate had changed my life, now I stand here, at almost any size I wish to be.

I slowly… and ponderously rest my hand atop them… feeling the creaks and groans of the ancient buildings fighting the weight of my slightest touch. Then suddenly the cavern shakes, and in an instant, I’m knocked back on my ass.

Surprised, I tap my mic again, “Violet, what’s happening?”

Still just static.

“Shit!” I activate the mass manipulator again to reduce my height until I can fit through the entrance again. As I slowly descend, cracks start to form in the walls and floor.

“Oh shit! What the hell?” I squeal in surprise, unaware of what could have possibly caused the cavern to collapse.

The cracks begin to rapidly give way to flowing lava, and I still need to shrink another 50 meters, and even worse, the Dimensional Link is entirely unaffected by the mass manipulator, it doesn’t shrink at all. It grows in my hands, from little trinket, to minor inconvenience, to a significant impediment.

“Shit, shit, SHIT!” I scream, into the room, since Violet can’t seem to hear me, or worse, ignoring me!

I hunch down and start making my way out, holding the core tightly against my body, as I reach my normal fifteen meters. Fortunately, I start to hear Violet’s voice over heavy interference, “….ice…. A..ice… hat… t… f..ck di…u do…?”

“I only took the Dimensional Link! Nothing else!” That was a fucking lie, and I knew it, but could crushing little buildings have caused this? That’s not related at all. It can’t be.

“Ge.. out her…!” her voice was clearer, closer, which is really good. I continue around the last corner to the exit, and I am stopped in my tracks.

“Violet… I can’t reach you, there is a flowing wall of lava in the way!”

Violet doesn’t immediately respond, but the cavern behind me is collapsing. “Shit!” I extend my wings, backing up slightly, I lock my helmet and push forward with all the force my wings and legs can generate.

I scream as I break into the thin flow and out the other side, my wings dissolve immediately on contact with the lava, my HUD starting to throw errors and damage assessment at me, while the immensely heavy molten rock continues to flow down my suit.

“Aaiiiieeee, it burns!” Goddess this is hot! Why… did I do that? I feel extreme heat on my arms and try to shake some of it off to no avail, but fortunately the suit mostly protected me, because if someone tries to run through lava without protection, they wouldn’t be thinking about it.

The inner layer is now cooling and fusing to my armor, making it harder and harder to move. But through the unscathed part of my visor, I see a bright light.

The open door of the Bolt!

I roll forward, into the opened aperture. Groaning upon contact with the floor. I look back out to the planet, watching as the ground collapses and falls away, dropping into the mantle of the planet.

“Goddess.”

I struggle forward, closing the hatch and trying to open the locks on my suit.

Except they are covered with partially molten rock.

“Hey Violet, still mad at me?”

I hear a little laugh over the comm. “No, sweetie, if you hadn’t made me mad, I wouldn’t have been here to keep the ship from falling into the planet.”

I breathe a sigh of relief, “Good, and you know, thanks for saving me from the booby-trapped cave.”

I see her through the one good spot of my visor, coming to me and kneeling by me, “Thanks for jumping through lava to get to me, because I don’t know what I would have done if I lost you.”

I smile and attempt to release the suit lock.

Violet smiles, “I’ll get a hammer.”

AS|C4 - Strange Behavior by Kaizori

One thing I learned when I was growing up is that parking sucks.

Just, awful. I never really drove the car, but I did ride in cars, driving around to find a little place to put your car. Ugh.

So, imagine that, and multiply it by several thousand.

That’s the Aurunian struggle.

Not to mention the bird who has been bored in the ship for the last several hours, and wouldn’t leave my console for anything. He stares into my soul, as I speak to Orbital Control, “Wait, wait, I shouldn’t need to schedule a spot, I had scheduled a drop several hours ago!”

The garbled voice at Orbital Control, was silent for a moment, then crackled through the speakers, “No… I don’t see you here…” More rustling and a faint, unintelligible conversation later, she got back to us, “I got it, someone placed the order for the wrong elevator, I’ll bump someone in on a 30E drop instead.”

Violet and I breathed a deep sigh of relief, and I tap our mic mute off, “Thank you so much miss, have a nice day!”

“You too!” the radio immediately goes silent.

Happy that I won’t have to wait in a parking orbit, I slowly approach the assigned landing platform.

-------

Walking into our apartment I shoo Ganymede off my arm, and plop on the couch. “You know, that went better than I thought it would!”

Violet rests the Dimensional Link in the corner, before she sits down beside me, grabbing my arm and snuggling in close, whispering softly in my ear, “Yes it was…”

We sit there and stare at it for a few fleeting moments. “So, what should we do with it? I’m not sure I’m a fan of messing with something that has a star in it…”

I feel Violet shrug her shoulders. “I think we can just hold on to it for the moment, see what we can learn on our own, I promise I won’t break it.” She snuggles in closer to me, closing her eyes.

So comfortable, being here with her.

I close my eyes and feel something within me. A hazy dream.

I’m back in the cavern, looking over the little buildings all around me, I had already crushed a few… but the world wasn’t shaking beneath me this time.

A impish grin creeps across my face, as I rest my hand upon hundreds of the structures, deriving massive pleasure from them collapsing pathetically under my hand.

When I look closer, I realize something else. Where these little abodes had previously been empty, they are now filled with tiny people.

I feel a shiver down my spine, as I realize that I had just casually squashed hundreds of little homes. With potentially thousands inside.

Like the little Aurunian trains full of puny little men, except these people are even smaller, and somehow more helpless.

This should feel so wrong.



But, Goddess. It feels so fucking good.

I reveal a more playful grin, dropping down lower, my breasts carelessly, and effortlessly obliterate thousands of structures under their ponderous weight. More and more of them sacrificed every millisecond, I feel them continue to pop between my chest and the floor.

Curious, I purse my lips and I carelessly kiss the floor, ignoring the pathetic tiny screams, which hardly reach my ears.

Rising back up, I feel several tiny people stuck to my lips, adhered to my body by the surface tension of my saliva. I simply giggle, because they are beyond pathetic. Not really worth the thoughts they generate in my mind.

Then I feel a familiar shaking, which knocks me to the floor.

I roll around into a sitting position and extend my tongue, carefully sweeping each of the tinies on my lips into my mouth, to be swallowed… and used by my enormous body.

I look up at the shaking ceiling as it suddenly starts to rise. Slowly at first, but then it is torn away.

I see a familiar face.

The face of someone I had convinced myself was a myth. The Goddess who deigned to return me to Auru, to return me to my life.

I thought that was a dream.

But, here she is again, in my dream.

Aurora’s enormous face, perched atop her luminous, expansive body. She stretches kilometers into the sky, and her hips straddle the horizon.

Despite my size in comparison to the little people I had just swallowed, thousands if not millions of times more massive, I now felt like an insect beneath Aurora’s gaze.

She wore a blank expression. I couldn’t read her. It could be approval, or just as easily it could be disdain. I simply couldn’t tell what she was thinking. But I could see what she was doing. Her hand was rising over me, and as much as I want to run, my dream-body simply won’t move.

Shit…

I stare up at her incredible palm, her fingers curl inward, revealing her nails, which reflected light like mirrors. Her skin was smooth and pure like she had polished all the detail away.

I feel a pang of jealousy.

In the same instant, I’m scared.

Then her hand started to move downward. TOWARD ME. I can’t move, I can’t breathe, I can’t defend myself. Instantly I feel regret, because mere moments ago, I was the powerful bitch.

Suddenly, her palm inpacts the ground beside me, apparently a meter to my left… several hundred meters if I wasn’t so big.

I thought she just wanted to scare me. I would ask, but I couldn’t hear the tinies I killed, why would she hear me?

Then the floor split from under me and I felt an intense falling sensation.

“GODDESS I’M SORRY, I’LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.” I screamed as I fell into my living room, I flung myself off the couch, pushing Violet onto the floor.

“Ow, what the hell Alice?” she yells as she gets her barings, sliding across the slick floor.

My breathing is fast, my heart beating along one-hundred times a minute. I simply stand there trying to calm myself down. Violet can see the fear in my eyes, she scrambles to me, taking me by the arms, “Alice… are you okay? What happened?”

I take her face in my hands, “I was back in the cavern! Seeing the little buildings, and I…”

“Wait wait wait slow down, little buildings? What are you talking about?” she rubs my side, to calm me.

I feel calmer, but her affection doesn’t slow my pace, “Little buildings, on the ledge, after you left. I grew to get the Dimensional Link, and I noticed these little buildings that maybe people lived in? I don’t know, but I felt a feeling when I was standing there… a power trip, my hand was so big compared to them…” My adrenaline rush started to slow, so I took a few breaths.

Violet’s eyes were focused, she was curious, “So, what did you do?”

I clear my throat, “I… uh… crushed them... and that’s not all, I just had a dream, and I was back in that same cavern, and I destroyed thousands more.”

“Thousands?” she got a little closer to me, her voice betraying the level of her curiosity.

“They were tiny… but the worst part was… I saw little people, and I continued… I squished some, and ate others.” She seemed shocked for a moment, before she looked down. “I’m sorry Violet! I’m not a Psychopath! I’ve just had these feelings lately and I don’t know what to make of them.”

She spends a few more moments, tapping her foot, before looking up at me with a smile, she steps forward, taking me by the shirt and pulling me in. “No, no love. This makes sense.”

She smile and places her palm affectionately on my cheek, “You spend all this time with me, growing and shrinking, using size to accomplish our goals. Now you can just grow and shrink at will. It’s something so normal to me.”

She pauses briefly, getting a little closer, “Honestly, I hadn't considered how that might affect someone who wasn't raised with the concept of size-change.”

I laugh lightly, “It is a bit intoxicating… so much power from such a simple change.”

She runs her finger through my hair as she continues, “You are still new to this idea, yet you are so wise… you spend your time counseling me, comforting me… and I’m always putting you into situations where you get to be a massive, powerful woman.” She tilts her head and pushes me into the wall playfully, “I could totally see this becoming a fetish.”

“A FETISH?” I squeal sarcastically, “Nooooooo!”

She smiles and pounces on me, kissing me deeply, “A fetish dear, they are so sexually satisfying, we should explore it.”

I nod my head and rest it against hers. She is so warm and soft, I am continually amazing by how sensual and powerful her body is. I stare into her eyes, and instead of being submissive like usual, I decide to push back.

She falls gracefully, and I straddle her, she laughs and runs her fingers through my hair again as I sit on her.

“Alice, we’ve been together for a while, and most of the time you work so hard to please me, and comfort me, and care for me… like I’m damaged somehow.” She pauses for a moment before continuing, “You never tell me what you need to be happy, you never complain.”

I turn myself over, and sit beside her, “Well… you saved me from a miserable life, so I don’t have a reason to complain…”

She frowns, tugging me down, and rolling over so she now was on top of me. She grinds her ass on me a few times, before sitting gently on my lap, pushing me to the floor, her face centimeters from mine, “Alice… you don’t owe me. I’m with you because I love who you are, I just want you to be as happy as you make me…” She tilts her head, and whispers, “My Giantess…”

In an instant, she disappears.

I look at my shirt and notice a tiny speck in the folds of the fabric, “Awwwww… so small...”

I feel a warm shock running through my blood as I pick her up and kiss her tiny body.

“Ow, no don’t hurt me Goddess!” she screams as I softly explore her little body.

“I’m not hurting you, am I?”

She goes limp for a moment, yelling again, “No, it’s called ROLEPLAY.”

I can almost feel her little eyes roll, but I certainly can’t see it. I move her closer to my eye, “Well, what else should we do?”

I feel her little body shake, “I don’t know, kiss, hug, complain, what else do people do in roleplays?”

We laugh as I press her to my lips, “I don’t know, but let’s get creative.”

AS|C5 - The Liar? by Kaizori

With the creeping morning light, I feel a rustling in my shirt, my little wife stirring atop my chest. Such a nice feeling, having my Violet as close as she can possibly be to my heart.

I don’t have any desire to awaken. The bed feels so good, and I keep my eyes lazily shut.

Then Violet’s stirring turns to flailing, I feel Violet pushing the elastic of my top away, as she freezes in place, screaming, “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

I open my eyes, revealing a familiar face.

Aurora.

What the hell? I could have sworn I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with her. Her eyes are laser-focused on mine, and she ignores little Violet entirely. Since she says nothing, I decide I should probably speak up, I do my best to let my voice drip with sarcasm. “Hello ‘Goddess’ what exactly are you doing here?”

Violet pounds on my chest with her little hands, her eyes wide with panic in her voice, “You know her Alice?! What the hell is going on?”

Aurora raises her hand, “Be silent!” as she tosses her hand to the side and Violet is torn from my chest by some invisible force, thrusting her over to the window sill.

Aurora focuses on me once more her eyes far less kind than I recall, she comes closer to me and with a smile she inquires, “Alice, I gave you powers, why haven’t you used them?”

I twist myself about and rise to my feet, side-stepping off the bed to the floor, keeping my eyes locked with Aurora, answering with a guarded tone, “Don’t you remember what I told you then? … That I don't want any powers. That I don't want to be a Goddess?”

“Yes of course I do, but you should have at least given into it at this point, I’ve given you a gift which is quite rude to refuse!”

How clear can I be?

I squint slightly, “What the fuck do you not understand here? I DO NOT want your gift, and if my memory serves you were a much kinder woman last we met. Your smile wasn’t this twisted and you didn’t feel quite so evil.”

Aurora laughs, “Your memory serves? Really? Perhaps I’ve just run out of patience with you.” She rolls her eyes, “Well, one gets farther with honey than vinegar dear. With you however, I must apparently use something a little more… persuasive.”

She squeezes her fist, and a blue ball of energy forms around it, expanding and flying at me.

She holds her hands out, as if she were controlling a puppet, and I feel a blurriness cloud my vision, and my body feels something strange within… a deep feeling of power overwhelms my senses, as I fall to my knees.

My hearing dims, as suddenly all the furniture in the room is torn to shreds.

“What the hell are you doing to me Aurora? Stop this… Now!” I scream out, as waves of panic rush over me.

She chuckles lightly, under her breath, “No my dear… This will not stop until you learn to use what you have been so graciously given, my young friend.” She turns away from me with a puff of smoke, which rapidly fills the room, surrounding me entirely, and ensuring I could no longer see Violet to my side.

I quickly try to stand to go and find her, but find that I can’t get up, because my head is already touching the ceiling.

Despite the drama of the moment, I suddenly feel a sense of calm.

I hear a ripping sound, and a tightness all around me, as my nightie stretches over my expanding body, the threads strain, and buttons pop, as my body continues to ascend unabated. I feel a snap as the main seams give way and the garment collapses as the woven threads give way.

“Violet?” I call out. “Violet, where are you?!”



No response, she must be gone or passed out…. Or something else Aurora could have done to her…

Despite my concern for Violet, I have other issues, like the floor beneath my body, the joists begin to collapse under my exponentially expanding mass.

The remains of my nightie fall off my body first, left on the floor in tatters, followed quickly by my overstretched bra and panties. This was clearly a different form of mass expansion then I am accustomed to, Aurunian mass manipulators grow you AND your clothing.

I keep attempting to make my form smaller, first adjusting myself in such a way that I don’t break anything else, but I fail as my knee touches the ceiling, and my foot starts to buckle the floor.

I had started a mere fifteen meters high, but now, I’m pushing the ceiling and floor apart with only my right shank. I must be at least a hundred and twenty meters tall at this point.

Dammit.

I have a feeling this is only the beginning… and despite every synapse in my head telling me this is a terrible thing, and that I am going to hurt a lot of people, it feels so good, I don’t want this feeling to stop!

I feel the floor crack beneath me as my leg grows too long to be contained, my knee pushes through to the next floor up, as my foot collapses the floor, which gives away as a full piece, the entire floor of the apartment dropped down, pancaking the floor below, and all the people in those apartments.

Shit!

This feels so good, but I don’t want to keep growing. I don’t want to hurt anyone. I don’t want to have these insane powers.

Why the fuck is this happening to me?!



A burst of energy flows through me, and I start to expand faster. The building supports around me creak, as the joists and columns start to fail entirely. My foot effortlessly starts to push the floor down, as gravity takes control. Floors pancake together as I drop faster toward the surface of Auru.

I live three-hundred-forty-five floors up… thousands of people live below me, and my growing form continues to snuff them out, as floor after floor collapses downward, structurally failing and crushing the helpless people living inside.

They never stood a chance against my body…

Then suddenly as quickly as it began, it stops. As my foot impacts the ground and I feel the top hundred and fifty-five stories resting atop my head.

Not for long, as entropy demands disorder, and disorder it shall have. The structure rotates forward, falling past my eyes, and I can see briefly into the windows.

I swear I can see Elena in her apartment, holding Falel in her hands as they fall to their doom.

The top floors impact my left breast, collapsing against them, and splitting in two, the highest floors crumble to dust and fall between my breasts, while the lower floors fall and are obliterated on impact with my left nipple.

Holy shit…

I just killed more people with this growth then everyone that died in the attack on Auru all those years ago. At first, I feel disbelief. This is impossible… there is no way I would grow like this, for no reason, killing my friends and neighbors.

Then I feel overwhelming excitement. I smile. I just felt a building crumble around me, it’s structure yielding to my body, the top floors breaking against my ponderous tits. Such a power trip. This is how things are supposed to be, women breaking out, growing past their obstacles.

A chill runs down my spine. Goddess… it feels both physically sensual, and mentally invigorating. Like… something buzzing through you after a thrill. I just obliterated a building with my body, entirely by accident. I guess I could say oops.

Or I could move on.

I experiment with my foot, I slide it to the right, tapping the next building over to my side.

The impact ripples up the ten-kilometer high structure, waving through, dampened several times by its mass dampeners, but ultimately yielding the networking antenna atop the roof, which collapses, and falls off the northern face of the structure.

I laugh a little, considering what else I could do with my newfound mass.

But, just then I see Violet standing atop the building.

Just barely.

Wait.

How?

I stoop downward, getting closer to her, “Violet?”

“lice… ALICE…”

“Yes? How did you get over there?” I ask, curious how she escaped the apartment in such a short time.

“Sweetie, come back to me! Come back!” she is jumping and waving now.

“Come back? I’m right here… and bigger than ever…”

“Wake up Alice… Come on… wake up…”

“Wait what? Wake up?” I ask, feeling a small patting feeling on my cheek… growing larger and more powerful with each and every tap, how strange…

…….

My eyes open in an instant. I am on the floor, Violet’s little panicked face hovers over me.

I curl my fingers into fists against the floor, “What the hell happened?”

Aurora laughs, as she leans on the wall, “You felt your power and you imagined yourself using it. Admit it Alice, that felt wonderful… didn’t it?”

I take a deep breath, the memories I had just formed didn’t feel like a dream, they felt like reality!

Rolling around, I brace myself on my arm and push myself up to my feet, “I will admit that it FELT good, but you know, whatever you did, the voice of my wife was enough to break me away from your stupid powers.”

I take a breath and step back toward Violet, placing myself between her and Aurora, “She clearly has more power over me then you.”

In that moment, Violet step around me, having found the mass manipulator in the chaos, she rapidly approaches Aurora her fists at her sides, “Why are you doing this?”

Aurora ignores Violet, staring instead directly past her at me, waiting to see if I have anything else to say.

Shocked at her brazenness, I watch in horror as Violet storms to the periphery of the apartment, grabbing a sharp decorative rock that we collected on an asteroid from the ground, throwing it at Aurora’s face.

The rock makes a fairly large gash in Aurora’s face, and that gets her attention, she turns to face Violet, “Really Aurunian? What do you want?” she raises her hand nonchalantly, covering the gash, but to my surprise she doesn’t have some bullshit magic to heal herself with.

“What do I want?” Violet’s voice cracks, “I want you to leave my wife alone, and let us live our lives, I don’t know who you are, but it’s clear to me that Alice wants nothing to do with you. So… so, do that. Leave our home, and never return!”

“You clearly don’t understand what your wife is then Violet.” Aurora waves her hand that isn’t covering her gashed face. “She isn’t human. She is more.”

I step in, worried that this bitch will try to do something to Violet now that she has her attention. “More? Really?” I chuckle lightly, “I don’t feel like more than a human, I’m just Alice.”

Aurora scoffs, “You are a really strange person Alice. I gave you the greatest give a Goddess can give, and you seem intent on rejecting me at every turn.”

I nod, “Yes. That is because I have and will continue to reject your bullshit. I don’t need any powers, I’m happily married and love my life just the way it is, so could you please… leave?” I reach out my hand, gesturing outside, away from here.

She slams her fist on the window, smashing it out and revealing the strong winds at this altitude. She backs out, hovering into the intense wind. “You will reject this Alice? The power of a Goddess? You aren’t just human, you are now one of us.” She points at me, “You are El, a member of the original race that foolishly made and spread humans to the rest of the galaxy.”

I squint my eyes and yell back at her, “How could that be? I was born on Earth,” I point up at her, “and YOU told me years ago that you were returning me to Auru as myself.”

She raises her hand, “I lied. Alice died three years ago, pathetically crushed by her lover Violet, like a puny bug” she then points at Violet, “While you were too pathetic to overcome the power of a man with a remote control.”

I look to Violet, as she looks down, her eyes darken, like something inside her died.

Now I’m angry, “Whatever happened to me, you do NOT get to speak to Violet that way, you fucking cunt! You aren’t a Goddess, you are just a bitch with superpowers, that doesn’t mean you get to come in here and denigrate my wife for your own selfish purposes!”

She laughs again, ignoring my insults. “You are a copy Alice, not a real person, just a copy with the memories Alice made during her short, pathetic life. I tried to give you the chance to do something real with her memories. But clearly, you are a failed experiment, nothing more than a disappointment.”

I move to block Violet from this bitch and yell, “LEAVE Aurora, and take your bad attitude and self-righteousness with you.”

She stares back into my eyes, “You clearly don’t know the power you’ve been given… I promise, you will regret rejecting me.”

I sigh, and walk to the nearby armor cabinet, kicking it and grabbing an energy shotgun from the rack, pointing it out the window at Aurora. “You might be El or whatever, but judging by that gash on your face, you aren’t invincible. Leave.”

Infuriated, she balls her fists again, and raises her hand briefly as if she was going to say something, before she finally flies away.

I run to the window, watching as the flying woman faded into the morning fog, my heart pounding, filled with anger for such an evil being.

“Fuck her.” I mutter, grateful she finally left.

Then I hear Violet hit the ground behind me.

I spin around and rush past the broken furniture to her side.

She is silent, her eyes dead, she stares forward, her eyes not focusing on me. “Violet…”

She remains silent.

So, I turn and lie down beside her. Amid our destroyed furniture and possessions.

I move a few centimeters in front of her face, doing my best to lock eyes with my lover, I run my hand through her hair, softly touching her scalp, lightly brushing my nails on her cheek… like I know she loves.

She closes her eyes, and I watch as her tears slowly form in the corners of her eyes. I lay there with her, caressing her, touching her body, running my hands across her cheeks… wanting her to know I am here.

My lover, my sweet loving Violet…

Seeing the girl who gave me the life I love in such pain is harrowing. I want nothing more than to take this memory from her, I wonder if I have the power to remove the essence of this new truth she had learned. To rip thoughts from the mind itself.

Then I realize just how wrong that thought is. She may be my wife, but her mind is hers.

I wouldn’t…

I couldn’t ever violate that sacred trust we have.

With the banishment of my inane thoughts, I notice Violet starting to stir.

After what feel like eternity she opens her eyes, her mouth quivers, “How are you not real…” she runs her fingers through my hair as I stare back into her eyes, “You feel so real…”

“Violet… I am real.”

She turns from me, her eyes wild, “Alice… you heard what the floating super woman said, she made you,” her hand slammed on the ground, “… no matter how real you feel, or look…” Her voice cracks as she turns back to me, her fist coming from behind her, slamming into my cheek, “You are not my Alice!”

I groan, El-human or not, her punch hurt, and honestly, her words hurt too, I simply watch from the ground as she stands up.

“Violet…” I sit up and get on my feet.

She paces around the room, muttering to herself. I hear only small bits, and it’s mostly Aurunian expletives.

I walk over and stand in front of her blocking her way. She simply looks at the ground. “Move… you... copy! Not-Alice, whatever you are!”

“My name is Alice and I’m right here Violet…”

She balls her fist again. “No… Alice is dead… I killed her, and you were made to ruin my life… to punish me.”

I feel anger rising in me, seriously? This is not my fault. “I’m sorry I exist Violet, I have been loyal to you for years, and this is clearly news to me. I feel like me, I don’t feel like a copy.”

“Yeah?” She finally looks up, her face covered in trails of tears. “What is real then? If I copy something, is the copy as real as the original? NO! It’s not the original, it’s not mine, you aren’t my wife. I never fucking married Alice, because I FUCKING KILLED HER.”

“Seriously? Why does it matter? I’m still me, you clearly didn’t notice for YEARS, I didn’t know! So why would it matter, I have the memories, I have the past, and I have the connection with you!”

Violet stands there silently, her hand falling to her side. “I knew…”

Her tone is entirely different, she sounds broken… not angry. “I always knew. I made up excuses.”

I try to get her to look into my eyes, gently prodding with my hands, “What do you mean you knew?”

“I knew. When you came back I figured you were lost in the carnage and recovered in a hospital somewhere. I had memories of killing you, crushing your body between my fingers, I justified those as hallucinations. But now I realize that deep down, I always knew…”

My heart dropped in my chest, seeing this pain pulsing through my broken wife, “Why didn’t you tell me? I would have comforted you, tried to prove I’m real…”

“How would you bring that up in a conversation? GOOD MORNING? I DON’T BELIEVE YOU ARE REAL?” she sobs uncontrollably, holding her face in her hands.

I stay silent for a moment… and decide to try something different. “Before I met you Violet, I was a sad, broken, lonely girl, living in bondage in a basement of an asshole, and YOU saved ME, I remember it clearly!

Then I realize, these early memories are the key to her heart.

So, I storm over to the closet and pull out my childhood dress, the blue gown, and hold it in the air as I walk back to Violet, “I used to wear this to feel beautiful, because I was unable to express myself in any other way! I brought this to Auru as a memory, to remind me of where I came from.”

“I worked in a fucking factory, with people who were my only connection to the world. I even crushed my own father under my foot, ending his life to free myself from him, after YOU empowered ME to do it.” I throw the dress on the ground walking to her and taking her arms, these are my memories. Why would it matter where my body came from, I am my memories!”

She trembles and looks in my eyes again, she appeared to be thinking, but then she turns and walks back to our bed. She sits down and quietly pats the bed, inviting me to sit, so I sit softly by her.

She sits quietly, drying her tears.

Then she takes my hands in hers…

“You are right, real or not… It doesn’t matter does it? The last three years have been wonderful, we got married, we enjoyed time together, and enjoyed a good life…”

I nod my head smiling weakly.

She rests her hand on my face, “Look, I’ll need time to really get over it… but I believe that you believe you are mine and that’s enough for now.”

We slowly tilt over, lying on the bed. I rest my forehead on hers, and we lay there quietly, bonding in silence.

AS|C6 - Somber Love by Kaizori

We laid on the bed, holding one another for a long time. The wind blew in from the shattered window, chilling the entire space, I finally speak up, “Violet… there’s something I never told you about when I came back…”

She looks back into my eyes for a long while… saying nothing, but appearing contemplative.

“When I returned after the attack, three years ago, I tried to let you think I was just in a hospital somewhere, that’s not really what happened…”

She continues her silence, anger evident in her furrowed brow, she simply turned herself, sitting up… then in a surprisingly deep grave tone she finally responds, “Go on…”

“Well, I didn’t go to the hospital. I had a vision, or some kind of out-of-body experience where I was apparently dead.”

“I could see whiteness all around me, emerging subtly from the darkness which has enveloped me after the attack. I could see the outline of a woman in the distance. She was the only thing I could see, so… naturally I went to her.”

Violet nods her head slightly, her eyes remaining transfixed, giving me nothing to read or even judge from.

“That woman you just met, Aurora, was standing there. I was upset, I had been in incredible pain, and she comforted me, and she taught me about the sigils we had found, how they belonged to her, and contained a special power.”

That got Violet’s attention, “Special power? More than the powers we saw them emit?”

I raise an eyebrow, “That’s not a question she answered, but she did continue on and on about a gift of powers she wanted to give me.”

Violet balled her fist, shifting her position on the bed, “The same powers she was talking about?”

“I don’t know Violet, it was an experience I don’t clearly remember anymore, but I do know she tried to give me some gift, and I refused it repeatedly, but as we just learned, she played me, she returned me to my body… and I awoke in a coffin.”

“Returned?”

“Made? I don’t know, I just figured they buried my lifeless body, and I escaped by growing out.”

Violet looked into my eyes, looking perhaps for any sign of duplicity. “Now let’s say I believe you, what do you think this woman would gain from tricking you into thinking you have no powers?”

I think about that for a few moments, what could she gain? “Well, she could be playing a game, and she wants additional pieces in the game that she could manipulate.”

Violet nods, “Sure… or she could have you as a probe, watching me and the work I do… to steal the Dimensional Link, or anything else I discover.”

“Really Violet?”

“Of course! That would be a brilliant plan!”

I point to the Dimensional Link in the corner, “She clearly didn’t take it, she was in this room and didn’t take the fucking device.”

Violet got a little flustered by that, turning to the side and pulling her arms into a more protective position, “Well, well… well, maybe she wants me to trust you and you just tell me the truth most of the time… and you are waiting to take it when I don’t expect it!”

She didn’t seem convinced… her vindictive side may be driving, but I know where she really is…

“Or maybe I just love you so much, that I rejected her gifts as best I could and returned to you, and have lived with you for years. I married you because I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Her feelings are her weakness, I don’t like using her weaknesses against her, but she is giving me little choice, so I smile a little more, “Maybe you are just being a paranoid bitch, and you need your wife to smack a little sense into you…” I pat her cheeks softly with my hand, hoping to elicit a more sarcastic response.

She still looked upset, but she spoke under her breath, “Maybe you are just my manipulative wife, who knows how to break into my mind… with your special bitchy powers…”

“Maybe I am, but I returned from death to come back to you either way, so I deserve some credit at least.”

For the first time in this conversation, her brow lightened, and she twisted, planting her feet on the ground and resting her hand lightly on my arm, “I may be struggling to believe this, but that’s true, you did come right to me...”

“It was my only goal, and I hoped everything would get better, perhaps become normal, but it’s worse now, learning what really happened… I didn’t make it out, I only thought I did.”

Violet turns and jogs out of the room, raising her voice, “Well, maybe I don’t believe her, what if I think she is a fucking, lying bitch.”

“What are you getting at?” I call after her, remaining on the bed.

She reenters the room suddenly, “Hold still dear,” I freeze as places a probe into my arm, linking it to her DNA testing kit, “I just want to check your DNA, I can’t imagine your DNA being a match if you were a copy.”

After a few moments, the test returns with a 100% match. “Alice Speirs”

Violet stared blankly at the test for a moment, “Maybe she lied… maybe she is trying to confuse us.”

I take her cheek in my hand, locking eyes with her, “Or maybe she got the ingredients right and made a perfect cookie.”

Her eyes seemed angry again, but a more playful angry, she looks down, “Shut up… this is serious.”

I nod and raise her head again, “I know, and now I’m going to be serious.”

She tilts her head, getting closer and pushing the tester away, “Is that possible?”

I roll my eyes, “Of course it is… but if we want to be serious about this, we need better than your consumer scanner... we need Professor Duval.”

She stands there for a moment, thinking, before pulling off the bed into her arms, and then placing me on the ground, “You’re right Alice, get dressed, we have a train to catch!”

“Wait, where is Ganymede?” I spin around, out to the window, “Ganymede!”

I hear his caw, echo through the air, as he circles above, he turns and descends rapidly, spreading his wings to slow himself and land on my arm.

I laugh and softly pet his wing with my free hand and shoo him up to my shoulder, “Alright, now that I’ve got my dinosaur, we can go.”

AS|C7 - Confirmed Intent by Kaizori

Walking into Professor Duval’s lab we enter a sparkling clean room, with all manner of shiny instruments and devices, some large, some small, some his size. I hadn’t seen this room several years ago, and most of the equipment that I couldn’t even begin to describe, were clearly specialized for very specific tasks.

I wave to the Professor and he returns the signal, smiling back, probably just excited to have someone to use his toys on…

“I’m glad to see you ladies, I haven’t seen you since the wedding!” Violet stops approaching the Professor and walks back out of the room.

“One second Professor, I’ll be right back.”

He looks a little confused but turns back to his equipment while I slip back out of the room.
“Violet… what’s wrong?”

She stands there, staring out the window, “If these tests are positive, I killed you… if they are positive, I never married the woman who I loved…” she rests her head on the glass, closing her eyes.

I get closer, but she reaches out her arm, “Go take the tests, we need to do this… I just hope they are all negative… and we can return to our lives.”

I sigh, “Alright Violet…” I turn and walk back into the lab, feeling a little shaken. I feel like this test won’t fix anything… if it’s positive, Violet might never get over it, and if it’s negative, Violet might never let herself think it’s real and manage to never get over it. Either way, she probably will never get over it.

I push Ganymede off my shoulder, pointing up to ask him to go find a place to relax, so he flies upward.

Professor Duval’s eyes first follow Ganymede as he flies up to find a place to perch, then he looks up at me, craning his neck a little, “Is Violet okay?”

I smile, and attempt to play it off, “She’s having a tough day, I hope she’ll be fine.”

The Professor rubs his hands together smiling, “Well, I hope so too, I understand we are doing a deep sub-cellular scan, right?”

I nod my head, “Yes sir.”

With a slightly less certain tone of voice, Duval inquires, “What exactly are we looking for though?”

I shrug my shoulders, “Not sure, just anything out of the ordinary.”

“I can do that let’s just get started,” he points to an exam table with a large flat apparatus hung above it, “Lay down there please.”

I sit on the top of the table, swinging my legs in, and sliding in, laying my head in the indent at the head of the table.

“Now, keep still, this scanner can be dangerous if you move.”

I don’t need to be told twice, I stiffen up and do my best to not move a muscle. Holding my breath…

“Alice… you can breathe.”

I let out the air and quickly try to normalize my breathing.

A high-pitched noise squeals into the lab as the scanner moves up and down, starting at my feet, and slowly moving across my body, running up to my head. Upon reaching the end of its track, the device splits in two and rotates around, one component on my left, the other on my right, and it runs back down the tracks toward my feet.

Professor Duval continued to monitor the scans as I lay on the table, this was most interested I had ever seen him be, he raised his little finger up and looked as if he was about to speak.

When the high-pitched squeal stops, the apparatus returns to its original position, but I don’t move. He said this thing was dangerous, I won’t do anything until I get an all-clear.

Then he paused again, taking another look. “Okay Alice… These readings are both incredibly fascinating, while also being terrifying.”

While I find the last bit of that statement worrying, I remain as still as I possibly can, his warning that the scanner could be dangerous if I moved continuing to echo in my head.

I see Violet step in, hovering over the Professor, “What do you mean by that?”

He jumps up, “I might be able to explain! I need a little while to look at this data!” He side-steps his chair and jogs along the catwalk he was standing over to the wall, before turning back and yelling, “I’m sorry Alice, you can get up now.”

I swing my legs over and step to the wall, looking up at the displays the Professor was manipulating, watching as he pulls in data from several scan analysis tools.

We watch as he works with the data, he yells periodically, like you would expect from a mad scientist, “What the hell?” then a few moments later, “Shit? What? Why is…”

“This is incredible, and only makes more questions…” His little fingers fly across the interface, until two complete image sets appear on the displays.

Two sets of images of cells.

He pulls out a laser pointer, brandishing it against the display, “Okay ladies, let’s look at the set of images on the left… and on the right…” he pauses and circles several things what do you see?”

Violet sits on the table beside me, not looking up, but I look closely, but quickly discover nothing of interest. “They look the same Doc.”

“Right, the one on the left is a normal human cell, and the one on the right appears to be as well. But if we take a moment and look deeper… it gets far more interesting…” he turns a dial and zooms the image in closer and closer, in past the cell walls, he focuses on the mitochondria, “now what do you see?”

I immediately see a difference, “The right one looks different, looks more pocked?”

“Correct, there are nanomachines embedded in your mitochondria Alice, they are very similar to Aurunian mass manipulation tech, but miniaturized to a scale we’ve never even attempted. It appears that they take energy from your Mitochondria and fuel some kind of mass manipulation systems tied into your nervous system.”

Incredible… what the fuck Aurora…

“So, if I understand what you are saying, I can grow or shrink myself on demand? I don’t need a mass manipulator at all?”

“That’s not all… I also have a brain scan, and there are structures within your neurons I have never seen before, but they generate EM signals… so, if you could turn around I’ll show you what I mean.”

I turn around, and notice Violet walking away from me, out of the glass enclosure I was in toward the outer windows, while I face what looks like a large aquarium full of dusty air.

“So… what do you want me to do with this?” I inquire, confused how this could possibly be relevant.”

He laughs, “Simple, think of something you love.”

I smirk, considering the dust wafting through the clear chamber, and think about something I love.

Suddenly the dust moves, reshaping itself into a miniature form, solidifying and resting on the bottom of the chamber.

A little doll sized figure of Violet.

Confused at how that happened, I simply laugh, “Good trick Professor, but you knew I would think of Violet.”

“It’s not a trick Alice, you did that, not me.”

“Seriously?”

He laughs, “Seriously.”

I think about something else, and a feeling comes over me, like I can push the object around mentally… it budges… I watch as the figure moves left and right, up and down, then I feel a fourth axis and I try to push against it… and the figure disappears for a few seconds before reappearing…

Did I just push it through time? Time is just another dimension… can I change the momentum of object through time?

As I consider what I can do with this power, I hear shattering glass. I spin my head toward the source, to see a blur of Violet dropping out the window!

“Shit!” I scream, as I jump into a full gallop toward the window, “No, no, no, no!” I grab my wings from the table in the main room and without another thought I jump.

Struggling into the pack, I grasp and lock the mechanism, but don’t materialize the wings, I scan downward, looking for Violet’s silhouette against the background. That’s difficult, and I don’t have any AR systems right now, I jumped without them.

I simply take a diving pose and cut through the air as quickly as I can, trying my best to accelerate downward.

As I reach half the way down, I finally spot her, about 50 meters down and several meters in, toward the building. Makes sense, she didn’t run out.

She is flailing as she falls. It slows her significantly, so I match her speed by reaching arms and bending my legs, getting within 10 meters, I reach out and grab her shirt, pulling her toward me, so I can reach my other arm around her, I grasp tight, and materialize my wings, pulling up as hard as I can to decelerate us.

It works somewhat, as we plunge downward toward a large garden, but fortunately I can pull us into a path with the decorative lake.

That works.

Somewhat.

Not well…

I turn and take the brunt of the impact with my wings and back, protecting Violet’s unconscious body.

Under the water I activate the jets, launching us up out of the water and shorting out the pack in the process. I struggle to get the sparking mess off my back, tossing it to the side and rushing to my wife.

She’s limp, I roll her to her back and listen for her heart. It’s beating. Good.

But she’s not breathing.

So, I tilt her head back, pinching her nose and locking lips, I breathe out into her mouth, and her chest rises.

Good sign!

I do this again, repeating every few seconds until she takes a deep breath on her own. She coughs slightly and opens her eyes, “Alice…”

“Dammit Violet, what the hell.”

She pushes away from me, “You’re not Alice, you’re a… copy!”

That hurts.

“I’m the only Alice you’ve got Violet.”

She pushes away again, backing herself away from me, her eyes focused on the ground, “Like hell. I killed you, this is all my fault. I ruined our happily ever after.” She finally looks up at me, “and for what, I got a copy,” she raises her voice, looking at me accusingly, “and you think this is all okay!”

I stare deeply into her eyes, attempting to inspire confidence, “So, what if my body is a copy, my memories are perfect. I remember everything perfectly, I am not just an assembly of molecules Violet. I am a person who is a collection of experience… That’s what really matters.”

She folds her arms, “Our first kiss.”

I raise my eyebrow, realizing she intends to test me, “We were fighting pirates and we had just defeated them, I got close to you, we searched souls, and I puckered up, and you closed the deal.” I cough, “I mean your soft lips enveloped mine…”

Her frown softens a little, “That was easy, how about when we were on the micro-planet, what was odd about the streets there?”

“They were repeating, almost like those videos beginner animators make. Where to make a city bigger they copy the original model and all its assets, so it’s twice as big and twice as obvious.”

She laughs at that one, she sighs and closes her eyes, “I thought I could escape this by just ending it, I didn’t think you would dive and catch me.”

“Violet, you should know better. I want to be with you for as long as the universe allows… please don’t leave me…” I scoot closer to her placing my hand on hers.

“You are pretty real for a copy.”

“It’s all we have dear…”

“Still I wish I could fix it and make everything better… but time doesn’t work like that.”

It was in that moment that I realized. I think I pushed that figurine through time. “Violet. I think I can fix this.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, come on, we need to get back up to the lab!” I jump up, pulling her up, and grabbing my broken wings. “I swear, these always get broken…”

“You always break them when you save me.”

I laugh, “Yeah… and that just means you have to fix them again, come on let’s go!”

AS|C8 - Continuity by Kaizori

We returned to the Professor’s office, he was standing there gripping the rail.

He looked disappointed.

“Violet…” he paused, “Are you fucking stupid?”

She was silent, waiting for anything else he might say.

“Why would you do that? I mean, for one you broke my window, and now the wind is getting in, but you just tried to kill yourself?!?”

She remained silent. So, I intervened, “Professor, she just learned something very difficult this morning about me… while I wouldn’t like to reveal exactly what that was, I can tell you it’s related to the scans you ran.”

Violet raised her hand to her forehead, “I’m sorry Professor… I was overwhelmed… and not really thinking clearly.”

He sighed, “Would you like something to calm you down?”

She raised an eyebrow, “Like?”

He coughed, and tapped a few buttons on his wrist, and a drone came from the back room, it deftly prepared a syringe. “The good stuff, it will calm you down for a little while and let you think.”

She nods and pulls up her sleeve, allowing the drone to inject her.

In a few moments she drops to her butt, leaning against the wall, in a drug induced trance.

“Professor, what did you give her?”

He laughed and raised his hand, as if to divert the sound from the entranced woman on the floor, “Widow… she’ll be out for a couple hours, it lets her process her trauma… and feels really good as well.” He turns and walks down the catwalk, back into the lab proper.

“Is that legal?”

He doesn’t look bad, but I see his shoulder rise, “Ehhh.”

“Got it.” I sit down beside Violet, taking her in my arms and running my fingers up and down her spine, comforting her as best I can.

We awaited in the main area of the lab, on the floor sharing some much-needed cuddling.

“Just like I thought!” the Professor yells from his office.

I open my eyes and kiss Violet’s cheek, whispering in her ear, “It sounds like he got something.”

She moans and covers her eyes, I take that as a hint, and get up on my own, stepping around toward the lab.

“Oh Alice, you’re up,” he waves his hand up toward a large display, “check this out!”

“Those tests we ran revealed something interesting, while you can push on objects and change their momentum through time, you can also push on the dimension itself. If you do that than in theory, you can push a hole through it.”

“Wait wait wait, you mean I can make a tunnel through time if I can focus on pushing on that specific dimension?”

“Exactly, but there is a catch, with this kind of temporal anomaly, you don’t get to just push into the past… the moment you change anything about it, in the slightest, you will create a temporal fork.”

I had never heard that term before, so naturally I just look back in confusion.

He laughs, “Simply, we have a breaking point, and the temporal reality you create will then become a kind of separate universe, which will quickly collapse on itself, returning to the nothingness from where it came.

“So, it’s not time travel?”

He thinks for a moment, tapping his fingers on the wall, “Think of it like this, the universe is like a highway, and everyone is on the highway, if we push on the past and make a path to the past, we back up and make a small dead-end exit.”

“So, what happens at the end of the exit?”

A grin spreads across his face, “We don’t know that, but I know it wouldn’t be something we want to test… I’m not a fan of being left outside of the universe.”

“Oh, yeah… I’m not a fan of that either.”

The professor leans up toward me, “If you don’t know what that means you can ask.”

I roll my eyes placing my hand on my hip, “I know what it means.”

I only hear his jolly laugh as he turns around.



“Wait, if I pushed back and made a path to the past, could we bring people back through the hole?”

He spins back, gripping the rail, “No! Yes? Wait, why would you even consider that?”

“Three years ago, Violet was used as the weapon for a devastating attack. If I could push back and save those people… she would be freed from the guilt she has been carrying all this time…”

“Alice, there’s no way… the implications of changing the past… are…”

“It’s not changing the past! We can’t stop the horrible thing that happened, and we can’t fix the grief that so many people endured… but if we bring these people back, by splitting them off and tunneling them to the proper future.”

“You did understand… you’re right… the past would be unaffected.”

I kneel down, getting close to the Professor, “can I save the people she was used to kill?”

He sighs, “Maybe, let me do some math, but it might be possible.”

Ignoring the task of asking his permission, I pluck the Professor off the catwalk, kissing him softly, covering most of him in the process. “Thank you, Professor!”

He laughs, then sighs, “Alice… please put me down.”

“Ooo sorry!” I place him back on the catwalk, and step back.

“It’s quite alright, I know size variance isn’t a thing on your home world.” He walks away, pulling out his phone, “Illiana, I need you at the lab as soon as you can get here.”

While he’s doing that… I have a call of my own to make.

…….

“Alice! You said it was urgent?!” Elena yells as she runs into the lab, she takes me in her arms hugging me.

I hear a muffled voice from beneath… between Elena and I, I back up and see Falel’s diminutive form, “What’s going on Alice?”

I wave my hand inviting them to a monitor, “Well, we discovered some abilities… that I have… and we have a plan to change the past.”

Elena looks to Violet, who waves her hands, “Sounds insane to me too, but the math looks valid.”

“It is valid!” the Professor yells from the other room, his voice echoing down the hall.

Elena steps toward the board, “I leave you guys alone for a day, and you come up with a plan to change the past.” She sighs, looking back at me.

“I just want to fix the past… I want to save the people killed in the attack on Auru three years ago.”

Elena blinks, looking at me intently… “Have you lost your mind girl?”

I shake my head, “No, as insane as this sounds… I think we can do this, and here’s how.”

Elena sits down with Violet, whispering to her something I can’t hear, so I move on, I cup my hands, projecting my voice toward Professor Duval, “Are you seeing this Professor?”

“Yes!”

“Good, so hold with me, this is the plan.”

I point to the screen.

“I have a newfound power… an ability to push on time, and while I can’t explain how or why… I can tell you that it works. So, I just want to ask for your trust. Plain and simple.”

I see Elena’s worried expression start to melt, and Violet’s smile encourages me.

“Here’s the timeline. I will push a tunnel in time and space, over there by the windows, we will arrive in the past, three years ago, in Oatis’ Indev plaza.”

“The moment we arrive, the clock starts ticking, we have a small team, and only a few minutes.”

“How many minutes?” Falel interrupts.

“Good point, the Professor’s calculations say that we’ll have about thirty-eight minutes, a max of sixty, but we are not pushing out to the last moment.”

I shuffle my feet a little before deciding to lean on the wall for stability, “Like I was saying, the moment we arrive the clock is ticking, and the first thing we will need to do is take control of the local communications grid, which is why we need you Elena.”

She grins, “Of course dear, as weird as this plan is, Violet has been telling me about what happened. I think I can get control… because my credentials should be valid anywhere in time.”

Thankful she is on board, I continue, “We’ll have two minutes for that, then the rest of us will split up, Falel will remain at the fissure to monitor it with a device the Professor is rigging up, Professor Duval will stay on this side and ensure we don’t get stuck on the other side.”

“Violet’s job will be to get all the signage in the district to get people moving and listening, while Elena convinces people to listen and trust us, the moment that…Violet arrives as a giantess, panic will hopefully not take over.”

Violet shudders lightly at the mention... I hope she doesn’t freeze either…

“Then Violet will head to the orbital tether, 6 men in the tether monitor were killed, and we need to make sure we get them, Elena will go to the Action Tower, to ensure the people are out of the building and moving toward the fissure, and I will clear the south trains.”

Just then Ganymede decides to fly down and perch on my head, “Gany! No! You are staying here!”

“But, he really wants to help Alice.” Elena giggles, “Let him come!”

“Last thing I need is my bird getting lost-in-time, because the only time he listens is when he is NOT in danger.”

I pause and shoo my bird away, he flies back to the little nest of old lab equipment he gathered up on a high shelf.

I tap my fingers on the monitor, “Three years ago, I failed to stop a disaster, and my wife was used to hurt her world.” I look around the room, “We lost Two-Thousand-Eight-Hundred and Thirty-Six people to a humiliating and horrific attack… and we can make this right.”

“We simple few… we can fix it, but I need everyone to believe this is possible… I’m not a great leader, but I love Violet more than anything, and seeing her suffer over these years has been the hardest thing I’ve ever endured."

When I take a few moments to look around, everyone is smiling, even the Professor’s beautiful assistant, Illiana who barely knows us from the people outside.

“Everyone… come here… on Earth we do this thing where we make a circle, put our hands together and raise them as a group… it signifies unity… or teamwork…”

I put my hand out, as Violet steps to my right side and Elena on my left, even Illiana places her hand in the middle, directly across from me. “It might not mean much to everyone here… but I hope this all works, on three…”

Then I hear Elena, “Wait!” She reaches into her pocket with her free hand, revealing Falel, and placing him on top of Illiana’s hand.

“Wait, seriously, why” he yells up at Elena, who seemed to happily ignore his plea.

Why would we argue with his wife?

“On three, yell ‘teamwork’.”

I look around, “One, two, three… TEAMWORK!”

We raise our hands in the moment… and Falel flies forty meters into the air, and Elena pulls me forward, allowing him to fall between my breasts.

I look over at her, “Seriously?”

She smiles as I hoist Falel out of my shirt and place him in her shirt.

“He belongs to you.”

He raises a fist, “I belong to myself thank you very much.”

She bounces her chest, forcing him to fall inward, and down, beneath the surface, “That’s what he thinks…” she winks, “he’s really mine.”

I just roll my eyes, “You two are just perfect for each other.”

AS|C9 - Rescue by Kaizori

“You’ve got this Alice… just concentrate on the one point you are thinking of…” the professor’s voice echoed in my ear.

I feel… what I think is energy flowing out of me, slowly up my spine, it itches as it rises and diverts out along my arm. It’s warm, like dipping your arm in comfortably warm water.

Just then a blue light appears at my fingertips, expanding and pushing away from me, as the air in the room feels energized! Suddenly in an instant, a fold appears in the rift, and I can see a white light emitted from it.

I take a deep breath, and close my eyes as a wave of dizziness washes over me.

I feel Violet’s hand around me, “You okay Alice?”

I nod and step toward the fissure, “Yes, I’m fine, let’s go!”

Unsure of what to expect, I step through, and after a moment of intense bright light, I arrive in the past. Or… a version of it.

I’m not sure why I was expecting anything else, it’s Oatis… before the disaster. I stand there in awe as Violet, Elena and Falel arrive behind me.

Waiting for a moment, I kiss Violet, “Good luck, and stay focused… okay?”

She smiles, “Go Alice…” she whispers as she activates her gear to splice in and get all the screens in the district working for us. I turn to the train station, and break into a run.

As I start to run, I hear Violet’s voice explain to everyone in the building, to evacuate to the ground floor lobbies, that they would need to listen and do their best to survive.

To my surprise, people started to head to the lobbies.

It wasn’t too far, down a large hall, several trains sat in the hall, two about to leave in opposite directions, I brandish my pistol and simply shoot one of the control circuits, killing the power instantly.

I need to get everyone out of here, and get the trains out of the station before Elena redirects the trains from the Action Tower.

I should have spoken before I killed the trains, because now people were panicking. I step onto the platform, raising my voice as loud as possible, hoping I might be able to get attention.

“Everyone, this is an emergency, I need everyone to listen to me now!”

A few people look, but most everyone is looking for answers on their own.

I take a deep breath, “EVERYONE, SHUT UP!”

Voices hush, and all eyes turn to me.

“I need everyone to go to the front lobby for…”

Some grumbling passes over the crowd, as people start complaining and speaking to one another. I need to get them moving, as I only have a few minutes… and I had completely forgotten the human element of this.

I stomp my foot, screaming at the top of my lungs, “I’m trying to save your lives!”

Punctuating my shrill yelling, a low thud pulsates through the air. Vibrating harshly, the sound weakens, and eventually goes silent.

“What was that?”

“Did she do that?”

“I’m going to be so late…”

All these voices were silenced as a dark shadow passed over the building, all eyes locked on the windows, as the clouds part, and a boot breaks through.

Violet’s boot.

I hear her voice in my ear, “Goddess… that’s…”

I tap my earpiece, “Violet… focus, that’s not you, that’s someone else!”

Deep breaths…

Silence for a moment, as the people around me start to look back to me.

So, I point to the lobby. “Everyone move! Clear the room, get to the lobby, there’s a glowing rift, I need everyone to walk through it!”

Adrenaline starts to kick in, and fortunately people start to listen. Had Violet not just landed I doubt they would have been so willing to listen!

The crowd starts to empty the room, and I’m grateful for the timing, because I know I’m a little ahead of schedule now.

Trains will be coming in about two minutes, and everyone will need to move because this train station won’t exist in about 7 minutes.

I guide people toward the exit, tapping on my earpiece again, “Violet, are you okay?”

She doesn’t respond, “Violet, are you headed up to the tether, there is some tearing sound of interference, and I can’t see her in the lobby when I arrive at the back of the group, the rift isn’t hard to pass through, I simply watch as everyone standing goes through the rift.

I notice Elena with several little train cars in her hands, “I got all the guys from the station as well, and sent the empty cars away,” she paused for a moment, looking over the crowd, “is this everyone from this building?”

I breathe deeply, looking over everyone, “Yeah, I’m confident this is everyone from the station.

She smiles, perhaps a little nervously, “There is good news and bad news though, I got all the trains diverted before opening time, so there is no one in the action tower now, but it took me a couple minutes longer then I would have liked, we aren’t going to have long to evacuate.

I tap my fingers on the wall, looking at the train cars in her hands…

“I’ve got a plan Elena, tell everyone on the train not to exit on arrival.”

She looks very concerned, “Why? That’s a death sentence!?”

I look back at her, “Seriously Elena? Trust me, just do it!” I turn and run back to the station, the room started to shake violently, as a boot landed on the ground much closer then Violet had been stepping.

A few moments later, a train rolled into the station, packed with hundreds of morning commuters. I shot the control mechanism earlier, so thankfully the doors remained closed.

“Thank the Goddess.” I whisper to myself as I activate my mass manipulator, I reduce the car from its normal size to toy proportions, the hundreds of people, and the tiny men contained inside, now were but bugs to me… and simply molecular to Violet’s enormous form outside.

The men could probably… live on her, not knowing they were on a woman…

What a thought…

I snap myself out of it though, and step over to the train, softly lifting it off the ground and placing it beside me, as I await the final train, I could see it’s light approaching in the adjacent tunnel.

Then the power went out.

“Shit.” I need to get in there!

Without explaining to the tiny people in the train, I jump onto the tracks, running into the dark tunnel.

No lights, nothing to see… and I bump into something hard and cold.

“Train.”

Without waiting another moment, I train my mass manipulator on the train, and it makes a loud protracted creaking sound, snapping as it shrinks off the rails, as it gets smaller, and smaller.

I hear Elena’s voice faintly in my ear, “Alice… we don’t have much time…”

I keep my fingers on the train, as it shrinks, so I don’t lose it in the darkness. “I’m almost done, I’ll be back in a few moments.”

I don’t hear a response though, as the tunnel shakes violently, and I crouch down, over the train, protecting it with my body.

Rocks rain down from the cracking ceiling, rewarding my back with a few pelts. Nothing bad…

But those rocks certainly could have crushed my little trains.

“I’m coming back out! Did Violet make it back?” The train was now about the size of a pencil, four cars long, I gingerly lift the little objects into my hand, covering them with my free hand, and make a break for it.

Still no response, and the tunnel behind me collapses in a deafening roar, dust shooting past me, fogging the already dim light from the station.

The light doesn’t get brighter though, only dimmer.

It must be her shadow… it’s the morning, it can’t be getting darker right now.

Shit! I can’t go any faster.

Another violent earthquake nearly knocks me off my feet, as the tunnel starts to fall off the station.

I leap upward, onto the platform at the last moment before I would have been trapped, the little car I left on the ground in the station was still sitting there, it was about twice the size of the cars in my hand at the moment, so I dipped down and scooped it into my free hand.

The building isn’t shaking as much… good.

I slide around the corner into the lobby, to see Violet’s head, visible faintly in the now much smaller portal.

It’s much too small.

“Violet, take these cars!” I reach my hand through, and feel the cars be plucked from my palm, suddenly the aperture constricts, and feel my hand be pushed back toward me… by a force that feels almost magnetic. It’s strong, and violent, and completely immaterial.

“ALICE!” I hear my wife scream from the other side, hysterical with tears, “AALiic…” her voice fades out, like she was flung far from me.

I was too late, and there is no way to reconnect with my timeline.

I sigh and walk to the window, slamming my fists into the brittle glass.

It shatters and falls, leaving me with an open view of my wife.

“Violet.” I whisper to myself, too small to be heard.

She is a giantess in every sense. Her feet cover entire city blocks, and she dominates the skyline, her waist high above the rooftops.

I look way up, past her legs, and curves, her hips and waist, I can just barely see the cusp of her breasts, blocking the view of her face.

A sight I had only imagined revisiting for years. She is so powerful. So massive…

So, incapable of stopping what is to come.

Looking past her is a difficult but possible action, and the horizon is gone. This copy of Auru is collapsing, and I can see that occurring before my eyes.

As the edge of this copy of the universe collapses in, the buildings fold up and in, along their fourth dimensional axis, shattering completely once entirely removed from reality.

Every object, person, plant, animal, and particle in this copy of the universe is simply that… an unstable copy. They will all collapse inward.

… but what if both versions of that copy were present?

Goddess help me if I’m wrong.

I close my eyes, and jump.

AS|C10 - Gravity Shift by Kaizori

Darkness.

After the end of the universe, I find myself with my thoughts in darkness.

My thoughts… and my memories.

If I’m thinking though, I suppose time is still with me.



Time.

Time!

Time is a dimension I’ve been learning to manipulate! It’s just… so immaterial, like an invisible line to travel across.



What if it wasn’t?

What if it was a physical dimension, that I could walk around, move through at will?

Like sliding around in a cave, treating all the other dimensions as a set of dimensions at a right angle to time?

I close my eyes, reaching into myself to find the capacity consider time as a navigable thing… in my mind’s eye, I see a crumbled Auru in the distance, approaching me.

Slowing to a stop.

That’s something I suppose, attempting to use time as a navigable dimension is difficult to describe. Normally, it’s like your whole body moving along in one direction, only changing velocity through it when gravity pulls on you.

How can I see this? I can go… up or down… and perpendicular to that dimension… Left or right…

Perpendicular to both of those is, Back and forward…

If I follow that… perpendicular, a line going off in either direction, turned away from the other directions…

Time… reverse and forward…

Three lines, X, Y, Z… and that new W dimension… a new line.

When I thought about it earlier I just thought about it and it happened…

So… I think about it, picture myself moving in time, backward, and I watch as Auru reassembles itself around me.

Whoa… this is so strange…

I notice the building we fixed our portal in, opening from its collapsed state, and the opening appears, growing rapidly in size as I continue to slip backward in time.

I wait until the moment is right, all the people running into the portal… I passed a train in at the last moment, I can’t touch this timeline if I want this to work.

So, now I want to stop moving in time.

I imagine myself finding a wall in time… an anchor, or something just as solid, and I hold onto it, watching as the people running backwards slow to a crawl.

Stopping, in a moment of terror. At my control.

I move myself into the crowd, and I simply allow time forward again, a difficult action, I imagined as turning on the faucet… allowing the flow of time to push forward.

People flow through the portal… running out of the lab, and into a common area elsewhere in the University, and I simply move forward, joining the crowd, and moving into the room.

Like I hadn’t gotten lost on the other side.

Technically, I still am though… I should wait until the portal closes… I duck down, into the crowd, and sit against the wall, watching from this side as the portal collapses…

Violet crying as I touch her for what she thinks is the last time.

As the portal closes… she falls to the floor, collapsing in on herself, she breaks inside.

I can’t watch this. I jump up! “Violet!”

Her head snaps up, eyes wide with confusion.

“Alice!?”

I nod and smile running to her, and sliding on the floor to embrace her, “Yes!”

Her hands envelope my sides, as she rubs my body, feeling me up and down, “How did you? I just saw you on the other side… I thought I lost you…”

I run my fingers down her spine, “I may have played some tricks with time.”

She smiles, staring at me, “I feel free…” She steps forward taking me in her arms, whispering in my ear, “You made this possible Alice…”

I whisper back, guiding her to a nearby closet to get away from the noise in the other room, “It’s okay… I’m your wife… sometimes that’s what wives do.”

She frowns, her arm weakening, “It’s not all okay… I haven’t been a very good wife these last few days. I’ve been accusing you, and blaming you for things you never did. That was wrong of me.”

I smile, “It was a hell of a bomb, learning what we did the way we did… I don’t think there was a proper way to process that.”

She sighs as I open the door, guiding her into the closet. “Why are we going in the closet?” she asks, rolling her eyes.

“It’s a secret.”

She doesn’t budge, “Secret?”

“Yeah! It’s not public!” I hush my tone, “Get in there…”

She steps inside, and I follow her in, shutting the door as I enter.

Inside the dark room, I see her smile in the dim light, “Alice… why are we really here?”

I smile as I look back in her eyes. “I just needed a moment with you… I almost lost you.”

She sighed, “I almost lost you too, what do you want to do about it?” She raised an eyebrow, and tilts her head, noticing something odd. “Wait a minute… I don’t normally look down at you...”

“That is strange, I wonder what shrunk me?”

She smiles again, running her finger through my hair, “I don’t think you brought me in here to talk about that though, you clearly didn’t even notice…”

So, my heart skipped a beat, “You’re absolutely right…” I get up on my toes, and press my lips to hers, for a warm, slow kiss.

We stay there for what seems like forever, her warmth pulsing into me, and her hands start to run up from my hips where she had been holding me, kneading me as she slowly worked her way upward, along my sides.

I moan softly and place my hands on her ass, pulling her toward me and bumping into the wall in the process. She giggled at the soft bump as she swept my hair from my neck, so she could get at me.

Her lips locked with my neck, exuding pleasure as she softly sucked on the skin, tapping her tongue playfully against the skin, making a small tickle.

I laughed and bumped the door. “This closet is a little too small…”

“Or maybe you are a little too big…” she smiled deviously, brandishing a mass manipulator, before I could protest, she started to zap my mass away.

I felt tingles all through my skin as I felt my body start to compress as energy flowed out of me, I kept my arms around Violet’s larger body as best I could, but as I shrunk past her chest, my arms could barely reach her shoulders, much less around her neck as they had been previously resting.

I pulled myself close to her body, enjoying my diminishing form, sliding down her body, as my cheek ran down her hip, I felt nothing but love from my now enormous lover.

I tugged on her hanging on an armor plate attached to her belt, as I continued to shrink, I no longer was reduced toward the floor, but my feet rose rapidly from the ground.

She jokingly looked down, “Oh no, I’ve lost my wife, wherever did she go?”

“Funny.” I poked her in the side with my own mass manipulator, slightly reducing her height in the process.

I sat atop the armor plate, in the crevice between her belt and the armor, until I reached a diminutive centimeter height. So tiny… and so small that Violet’s fingers entirely covered my body when she plucked me from my perch.

I rose quickly, from her hip to her face, several hundred meters in about a second.

She simply kissed me and placed me on a lower shelf, behind several vials of a dark blue fluid. I could see around the farthest right vial, and I could only see Violet’s knee, but I could also see as she started to shrink down.

I smiled, and twisted the release for my armor, allowing it to break from the retaining gear, and fall to the floor, leaving me only in the pressure suit.

Then I see a foot step over the vial, and another, as Violet steps onto the shelf, she ducks down and looks down at me. “Violet the giantess has arrived!”

She laughs, “I’m only forty-five centimeters right now, not that big!”

I place my hands on my hips, “Which to me, means you look nearly a hundred meters tall to me, I’m almost pebble sized thanks to you.”

She drops down to her knees, as she continues to shrink, to get eye to eye with me, “I hear sarcasm… I think you’ll be thanking me seriously… soon.”

I roll my eyes. Of course, I will…

She’s always right about that. As she continued her trip down, she picked me off my feet and brought me to her face, kissing me with her now, much more reasonably sized lips, before pointing my feet at her lips, and sucking my body in.

As my face passed her lips, I was plunged into darkness, alone… with the strongest muscle in her body.

It’s only one muscle I guess… I have all of mine.

I grin and pounce on her enormous wet tongue, I pinned it down.

Until she decided otherwise, I feel my grip slipping as a slight push up presses me into her palate, pinned to the ceiling, I am helpless in this particular French kiss, as her tongue moved from my stomach, to my legs, she pinned me to her top teeth as she playfully moved her tongue up and down against me.

One muscle… with many times my mass.

Goddess. She is going to make me come… with only basic foreplay… how pathetic does that make me?

I feel her mouth open because a cool breeze flows over me, as she pushes me out into her palm, she pulls the zipper of my under suit, loosening the skintight garment, and slipping the now soaked item from my body, leaving me in only my panties.

She places me on the ground, allowing herself to shrink again, from forty-five centimeters, to a more diminutive one and a half.

Still… that makes her appear to be an Amazonian three meters high. As she starts to walk toward me, quickly, powerfully, I watch her swinging hips as desire swells within me, to titillating levels. She fills my view, stopping immediately in front of me, her moist aroma envelopes me as she bends down to scoop me into her arms. Our lips lock with a deep kiss, my little lips entirely bathed in hers.

While I am in the moment, I fumble around, and tug on the zipper on her back, exposing her a little bit.

I whisper up at her, as I tug her mass manipulator from her hip, “I know you like to be in control Violet… but right now… I need an equal partner.” I press the device in, shrinking Violet to my height.

She moans, saying nothing, but she pushes me down and attacks my neck with a barrage of heavy kisses.

I push her face up with a free hand, and in an instant, my lips are locked with hers, our lips playing against one another, tongues clashing as our tiny bodies tumble across the shelf with reckless abandon.

I rest atop her after the tumble, reaching down my fingers tug on her panties, slipping them down just enough to search for her slit.

I look into her eyes as I slide my fingers in, the essence of pleasure spreads across her face, as I effortlessly reach her most sensitive spots. She wriggles in my arms, as I softly fondle her left breast with my other hand, whispering sweet nothings.

“I’m sorry I was missing… I know you thought it was over…” she moans softly, struggling to look at me.

She grins, between more intense feelings overwhelming her from between her legs. “But, here you are… fucking me in the closet!”

I let go of her breast, and climb over her, turning toward my target… her clit… I rest my chin on her pelvis, tucking down and licking to an instant jump from my lover, she struggles in surprise, screaming as loudly as her tiny lungs could muster.

I only giggle as I lick once again, and go in for the kill… orgasm.

Turning my tongue around, I lick as best as I can, but suddenly she takes the initiative.

We are the same size, which means… if my mouth can reach her vagina, and I’m lying on her… then my vagina is… vulnerable.

In the best fucking way. Her tongue runs all over me, with a soft touch she is especially good at…

So, I double down, furiously licking her the tempo increasing as we push one another higher and higher.

Then my mind focuses on a specific moment, the first time I looked up Violet’s legs… the moment she freed me from my previous life. I saw a Goddess, or a woman who appeared to be one. A moment of fear at the time, was now a moment to fuel a passionate moment with that very Goddess. My mind catalyzes on that moment as her tongue pushes every right button! With a wave of energy, pulsing out from my crotch, up my spine and down my legs I fail to suppress a girlish squeal, letting off her my tongue runs along her entire clit, in a moment of retreat, I realize I had accidently triggered her orgasm as well, as she tensed up beneath me, gripping my body tightly and gyrating up and down rhythmically.

We breathe deeply together, our naked bodies plastered together with sweat.

I roll off her, snuggling her side, we lay together for a few moments, as we catch our breath.

I sigh, “You are perfect.”

She turns herself to get close to my face, smiling, “How would you know? I’m the only woman you’ve ever been with.”

“I dunno, I’ve seen a few cute girls around Oatis.

I get a crass look back for that one. Then we get a call, the voice of the professor, “Ladies, I hate to interrupt whatever it is you ran off to do, but you need to come sees this, right now.”

Violet shrugs, “Let’s go see what the professor needs to show us.

-------

Stars blaze by us as we travel to my home.

“Violet, do you think the professor was right?

She waits a moment, “He’s usually right about things, he knows what he’s talking about.”

That was an answer dodge, “Let me rephrase that, do you think something happened to Earth?”

Her face seemed concerned, as she tried not to worry me too much, but under the façade I could see her concern.

She believed there was something severely wrong.

Dropping out of extra-solar transit, I tap my finger nervously on my panel, looking out at the rapidly blue-shifting universe.

“This is wrong Violet, we should see a star by now!”

Violet looked as confused as I was, as normal light shifts upward into visible range, the truth started to become visible… and obvious.

The truth was beyond description.

I press my face to the monitor in disbelief… “How… is this possible…”

“It can’t be…” Violet’s voice trailed off.

“Earth’s star isn’t a red dwarf.” I scan the charts, looking to see what system we were in, but the star charts showed as clear as day:

Sol System

Looking out the window we saw a star, and Aurora…

A woman, clad in a fiery gown which outshone the dimming sun, holding a diminished Sol in her hands, a star too small to cover her stomach.

“She stole Sol’s mass!? How?”

Violet stepped to my side, “I don’t know Alice… but I assume it’s some kind of El-Human ability.”

I turn and look at the orbital trajectories of near Sol objects and notice that her mere presence is interrupting the natural orbits of the planets. “She is changing Earth’s orbit, since she is several million kilometers off Sol’s proper center of gravity, she is causing the whole system to eccentricate!”

Violet doesn’t move, tapping her finger, “That’s not the worst part, we have time the orbits decaying isn’t the issue. No matter what orbit Earth takes, it will freeze in a few days without the warmth of its star,” she pauses and takes a deep breath, “and how likely is it that she will stay here forever? If she leaves with Sol’s energy… Earth dies.”

I push the display away, “How the hell do you stop a woman who is as massive as a star? She’s become a near immovable object.”

Violet stands there tapping her foot for a minute, as I contemplate the loss of my world.

Then she speaks up, “You try to hit it with an unstoppable force.” she grins fiendishly, “I have an idea.”

AS|C11 - Infinity is an Indexed Limit by Kaizori

Violet was silent, looking out the window, appearing to think. “Violet? Any time now…”

She turns to me, getting close, placing her hand on my shoulder, “Alice, when you broke through the quantum foam to return us to the past, what did you do?”

I furrow my brow, thinking back to exactly what I did, “What did I do? I broke time.” I pause briefly as she looks into my eyes, probing for a more thoughtful answer, “Vi, I’m not sure of the physics, but I know how it felt to do it, and that it required some kind of energy.”

She smiles, and running her hand down my arm, “You shrunk a little bit dear, you took energy from your mass and used that energy to split time wide open.” She gets a little more serious and points out at Aurora, “She is doing the same thing, in reverse, but instead of traversing time, she is stealing energy from the star and using it to grow!”

“She can do that?” my mouth slightly ajar as I look out the window, “Then, I can do that…” All of the sudden it made sense. El-Humans can access that energy through their fifth dimensional transversal. Touch the energy or mass outside time and it’s much like a sponge, what’s the difference?

It’s just a piece of energy in space, and without time to protect it, it can be siphoned away.

Violet turns and holds her finger up, walking off and around the corner. “We can do this, she isn’t invincible.”

I follow Violet, “How can we stop her though? There isn’t enough mass left in Sol for me to match her size!”

She reaches into the hold, pulling out the relic from the dead planet we had visited days before, she had a wild look of excitement on her face, “We don’t need Sol’s mass love, because we have this!” she plunks the Dimensional Link on the floor in front of me.

It was then that I realized, holy shit, what am I thinking? Growing to stellar sizes? This is insane. “Wait. You want me to take the energy from that and then…” I point out at Aurora again, “grow to her size and do what? Punch her?”

She throws her hands up, “Yes, that’s exactly what I want you to do! I want you to go and kick her lying ass with your planet sized foot!”

I walk to her, and take her hands out of the air, holding them tightly, “Violet…”

“What? You are the same species as her, whatever she is, you are the only woman who can do this!”

My eyes drop to the ground, barely able to deal with this new responsibility bearing down on me, “…I’m also the same woman who was caught in a power trip and carelessly crushed buildings.” I sigh, feeling tears form in the corners of my eyes, from the fear of what my character actually might be, “I… I destroy things when I can, what if I do something and damage, or destroy my home-world…”

She doesn’t respond for a moment, only squeezing my hands, so I continue, “I’m afraid I will become as evil as her, all Aurora does it destroy, because she can, she is the very being that scared the people who made this Dimensional Link.”

Violet nods, “That’s true, they destroyed their source of heat and life, just to hide from her.”

Violet looks back up, her eyes as wet as mine, “When you first met me, you were an abused tortured woman, hidden away and you had no reason to help me, but you did.”

She grins, “You protected me from your father, you cared for me, despite my fear of you. You saved me Alice, and I don’t believe you are capable of becoming that.” She spits out the last few words, breaking away from me and pointing outside.

“But, every time I grow, I get impulses to crush things, to end them between my fingers and toes, what if I destroy Earth… on some kind of power trip?”

She puts her hand on her face, massaging her temples, “Then you would be a terrible person, but all I know right now is that Earth, your home, is doomed without you, Aurora is making sure of that! If Earth has any hope, you must do this sweetheart. If you can’t we should just turn around and go home. Could you live with that?”

This is just too much to handle, I turn around and slam my fists on the deck plates. I scream, “How the hell could this happen?” then I collapse on the floor. Staring at the deck plates, I realize I could go out there and fail to control myself, becoming a world ending criminal, a woman hated for the destruction of her own world. Infamous… and evil.

Or I could save it. A world where I experienced abuse, torture and repressive sadness… the same world where sweet people outside my home treated me with compassion. My coworkers from what seems so long-ago flash through my mind.

No world deserves to end.

I can do this, there is good in the Earth, and I think I can control my urges.

“I can do this…” I mutter quietly, under my breath.

“You can what?” Violet asks, as she sits on me.

I close my eyes, “I can do this.” I say, more firmly, attempting to be more certain.

I feel Violet’s lips on my cheek after she lied down on me, kissing softly before she moves to my ear, whispering, “You can do this, I’ll stay on the radio with you every step of the way.”

I nod and close my eyes, “Let’s do this.”

I feel Violet all around me, and she kisses my cheek, “Let’s go super-girl.”

“Oh no, are you going to call me that now?”

“Maybe.” She smiles, “It depends if you save the day.” Then she attaches the Dimensional Link to my belt, it is such a heavy device, nearly twenty-five thousand kilograms, it pulls me down briefly, until Violet disables the gravity, shooing Ganymede back into the main cabin and shutting herself in.

“I’m opening the hatch Ali, we are behind Jupiter, so you will have some time to grow.”

I push off the bulkhead behind me, the Dimensional Link lags, then starts to push me along after I bump the hatch on the way out.

I then focus on time, or rather breaking it around the Dimensional Link.

When I reach out through the dimensions in my mind, I can feel a large ball of energy, it’s so close to me, yet so contained.

I push against it with all my mental faculties.

Then I decide to use my hands, and I touch the Core, and suddenly it isn’t contained, it’s connected to me and I’m not stopping it.

Waves of energy pulse over me, and I watch in fascination as my body starts to expand, the Arrow was looming in my vision, but suddenly it looked more like a small ship, then a toy, so I reached out, running my hand over the top of the ship, “Alice, don’t crush the ship!”

I giggle a little at the situation, “It just looked so cute. Sorry.” But by then the Arrow was only a dot, and as quickly as it had become a dot to my vision, it was gone.

My body growing steadily, I floated beside Ganymede… not my bird, the Jovian moon he was named for. I pointed to Ganymede, “This is the moon I named Ganymede after.”

Not really considering the effects, I decide to draw a little bird on the surface of the moon, it’s not hurting anything… right?

I lower my rapidly expanding finger to the surface of the moon, and with very little effort, I push into the crust, drawing a beak, and little body, with two talons, I finish with his wings before a crackling comes over the radio.

“I had to fix the frequencies to account for your grow… wait, what the fuck are you doing?!”

“It’s just a moon! I’m not hurting anything right?”

She sighs, “No, but come on Alice, you need to focus, listen to me, just breathe and grow, focus on Aurora.”

I breathe in and out, focusing on that effort, taking in air and trying to not be nervous about possibly saving the world.

Watching the celestial bodies around me appear to shrink smaller and smaller is a surreal experience, it’s unreal, like it’s a video game, and things just continue to shrink, with no regard to reality, scaling down to allow you to observe them at realistic timescales.

Except this is fucking real, my body is now larger than many moons in the solar system, and my growth only feels like it’s accelerating, as energy continues to enter on the back of my spine, I start to feel a tickle between my legs, I moan lightly and try to ignore it, as wonderful as it feels.

I arch my back slightly, and curl a bit to continue to hide behind Jupiter, a planet which once appeared to be a massive gas giant, a slightly failed star, I was now almost as tall as it was.

Curling, I hold my breasts in my hands and tuck my feet in, until the inevitable, and a new voice breaks into my headset, “Well, hello Alice. What brings you here, using your powers I gave you?”

Realizing the hiding no longer mattered, I hovered out from behind Jupiter and started to approach her, “Of course I’m here, I’m curious what makes you think you can terrorize anyone you wish?” I hoped to at least distract her, until the energy had completely transferred, so I continued forward.

She smiled at me, with a smile that would make an infant cry, “Well, I just figured your home needed a visit, I usually wait until civilizations might be a threat to me, but this, my dear, is a special case… a world incapable of defending itself in any way.” She laughed, running her finger through the diminished Sol’s Chromosphere, stirring up storms in the convective currents below the surface. “Now I have a question for you, where did a whelp like you find enough energy to grow like that?”

“Why would I reveal that, you’ve proven to be a liar, and apparently some kind of war criminal, it doesn’t matter where I got it, only that I did.”

Approaching her, I hear Violet in my ear, “Don’t talk back to me, I’ve encrypted this transmission, she doesn’t know everything, she hasn’t noticed me near her, taking scans.”

I say nothing to Violet, but keep Aurora occupied, “You know, it’s amazing that you never learned what I did.”

She raises an eyebrow, “Oh, and what is that Alice?”

“You are about her mass Violet, go!”

I thrust forward, and over Sol, slamming into Aurora, punching her stomach with my right hand, grabbing at her with my left. She grabs me and kicks me in the groin and slams her enormous head into my helmet. No cracks, no issues, but a deafening reverberation in any case. She pushes me off the moment I am stunned.

“I controlled that little man Richar, I attacked Auru, and did that all in my sleep, what are you capable of doing against me?”

“I fixed that problem, I went back and stopped the attack.” I orient myself to face her, pulling the last of my energy from the Core, expanding to about 140% of Sol’s mass.

Then I looked forward at a little blue ball, floating in the darkness.

My home world, a place I dreaded for every single day I lived there.

“Look at your pathetic planet Alice, it’s a small, wet rock, covered in fucking moss.”

By moss I suppose she meant humans, as disdainful as she is of them. “It’s still my home.”

I look down on the world I originated from, as sudden thoughts of violence start to invade my mind. A sudden, unnatural remembrance of forgotten memories, of my father’s abuse, of the ignorance of social workers, and teachers. I was left my entire life to rot in a basement.

It required a person from another planet… another place altogether to save me.

“Earth.” I grind my teeth in anger, “The fucking dirtball!”

“Good Alice, that’s the right thing to do. Make Earth pay for your suffering… it’s literally beneath you.”

I reach out, placing my hand behind the world, folding my incredibly long fingers around the world, not touching the atmosphere, but enough that every person on Earth knew… I was holding the world.

“Now squeeze girl. End it.”

I consider it, for a brief moment, until I hear a soft voice in my ear, “Alice stop!”

I pause my motion, loosening and pulling my fingers away, as my thoughts start to clear. Remembering the people who did help me, and the good people who do their best. Someone falling through the cracks… is inevitable. My voice cracks as I speak, “They don’t deserve to die.”

“Oh?” she thrust herself at me tossing me back and grabbing my ankle and twisting me around, “Then perhaps I need to go back and set that event on Auru back in motion, because I have only one purpose little Alice, to prevent anyone from surpassing me.”

She grips my leg tighter, and I feel an extraordinary pain, radiating out from her grip, as my energy starts to tear from me, flowing down and out of my leg, actually paralyzing my body! As she steals my energy, a pair of plasma wings erupt from her back, fluttering softly in the vacuum of space, brighter than the sun she stole to power them.

She continues her monologue, “People live, and they die, lasting fifty, a hundred, or sometimes a little longer. They share knowledge slowly and are generally just incapable creatures. On the other hand, I have had millions of years of immortal life, to learn, and perfect my knowledge, and I will not be threatened by the likes of you!”

She squeezed my shrinking leg tighter, as I strive to inch my hand to my belt, gritting my teeth, “You know what Aurora?”

She leaned closer, cocking her head, “Give up yet, little girl?”

I grip my sword, turning the hilt upward, igniting its powerful plasma edge.

I am instantly sprayed with blood from the large gash in Aurora’s arm, as she reels back in pain, “You are just as mortal as I am, and I will end you!”

She retreated to Sol, placing it between me and her, I spin around the side and fire my suit thruster, slamming into her, sending her careening back behind Mercury. She turns quickly, thrusting to me, her right hand open, taking me by the side. I tried to block her, but her motion was so fast and fluid, that before I could stop her, her left fist pulled back, twisting me around, Mercury getting caught in her path, and crushed instantly between my breast and her hand.

I squeal heavily, grabbing my impacted breast, because it hurt terribly, as I tried to get ahold of her, somewhere… to stop her in some way, I flip around and swing my sword, catching her in the leg, making another spray of blood and a blood curdling scream. She flaps her wings wildly, trying to catch me in them, but realizing she is probably desperate, I retreat to Earth, placing myself between her and the planet.

Violet’s small voice crackles in my ear again, “Stay here Alice… I have a plan.”

Aurora closes in, her fists pumped, and wings flaring brightly, “So it’s come to this, you protect your dirty world… from a Goddess.”

“It’s not dirty. It’s beautiful, and you will not deprive these people of their lives.” I smile, “and the word Goddess implies a good person, you my dear, are a demon.”

Then in my peripheral vision, I see a form, looking to my right, I see Violet her sword in hand, the same size as me.

Aurora backs away, holding her head as she drops toward Sol, “No this isn’t possible, your wife is only human!”

I take the advantage of her confusion, thrusting forward and grabbing Aurora by her wing emitters. I swing her around and push her into Sol, she screams madly from the immense heat of the star burning her through her suit.

“NOOO!!! This is NOT how I END!” she reaches back, grabbing me to try to pull herself out.

I kick her back, flipping my sword around toward her and thrust it deep into her chest.

Her energy flares around her, her wings collapsing, as she rapidly dwindles away, her energy being reabsorbed by the star. I back away from the rapidly destabilizing mix of broken woman, and plasma ball, realizing if the sun reforms… Earth might need a shield.

“Violet, fly behind me! Now!”

Sol darkens for a moment as Aurora’s burning body collapses into the core of the star, disrupting solar fusion for an instant, before her entire mass is returned to the star as the total sum of energy she had stolen.

Then the darkness exploded.

A fire wave spread out, impacting the remains of Mercury, then Venus…

It rapidly approached me, I brace myself for the heat, but the impact was beyond my imagining, the fire immediately compromised my suit, overheating systems and burning out my visor. “You are doing it Alice! Earth isn’t being touched!”

I scream in pain, holding my fists tightly, hoping the wave would soon pass.

Not a moment too soon, the heat abated, as Sol reignited, burning bright yellow, like a G-type star should.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7566