Help Wanted by KennyP
Summary: Jay finds an escaped tiny looking for help in his backyard. Help isn’t exactly what she is going to get.
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8069 Read: 38459 Published: July 07 2018 Updated: February 08 2019
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Meeting Jay by KennyP

2. Destini by KennyP

3. Alone Time With Destini by KennyP

Meeting Jay by KennyP
Author's Notes:
This is my first story. Hopefully I’ll get better as I go.

——
Jay walked out to his back yard. It was early in the morning and the sun had just recently come up. He had only boxers on. His dick was still semi-erect from his morning wood that he hadn’t yet taken care of. He walked over to the side of the lawn and pulled out his cock from his boxers and begun to pee. As Jay basked in the sun finishing his morning business he saw something shuffling through the grass a few yards away. The grass hadn’t been cut in a few days so it was a little taller than average. As Jay made his way over he saw what looked like a moving doll. There were cries from below he could hear more as he got closer. “Hey! Down here! Help me please!” There were arms flailing and jumping up and down apparently to try to get the giant’s attention.

As he got closer Jay could make out the figure better. It appeared to be a blonde woman, only about two or three inches tall. She seemed completely proportional and normal other than being so small. Jay bent over to pick up the tiny figure. The little woman could see the head of his half-hard dick hanging out of the bottom of his boxers. It looked enormous to her. She could tell it was well above average. She didn’t want to think about it too much, though it would be hard not to see from her angle. Jay delicately wrapped his fingers around her body, letting her arms be free. He brought her up to his face to get a better look at her and hear her more clearly. “Please help I just escaped from one of your neighbors! He shrunk me and was keeping me as an experiment!” she pleaded “You have to help me!” Jay’s dick had started to reharden and was throbbing trying to break out of his boxers. He gave a little mischievous smile “Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here.” Jay turned back to the door and make his way inside, smiling and still looking at the tiny blonde in his hand.

Walking back through his living room to his room he closed the door behind him. Jay set the tiny woman on his desk and sat down on his chair. His eyes were still fixated on her. Jay’s cock was fully erect and throbbing now, but since it was below the table his new captive couldn’t see it. The boxers could barely hold his dick. Jay decided he’d hold off for a little bit on giving it some attention.

“What was your name?” The giant bellowed. He leaned in closer and tilted his ear towards her. The tiny woman answered meekly “It’s Mi..Michelle” she said obviously still feeling nervous. Jay responded “You said you were being kept by one of my neighbors? Which neighbor? And what did he do to you?”
Michelle took a deep breath, trying to collect her thoughts before it all just bursted out of her. “It was the house at the end of the street. He kept us in little cages.” Tears started to well up in her eyes. “He would do different tests to see how durable he could make us. And sometimes....” She gulped “He would take someone to a different room and then I wouldn’t see them again.”
Jay was intrigued “So you’re pretty durable then?” He moved his hand closer to her and grabbed her arm between his thumb and index finger. Then he put a little pressure on her arm. There was no look of pain on Michelle’s face. Jay pinched a little harder. She still didn’t complain or struggle. There was concern in the back of her mind at the line of questioning though. Jay begun to pinch decently hard on her arm. “That’s starting to hurt” The tiny began to pull away obviously feeling uncomfortable. Jay let go of her arm and started to prod her with his giant finger and feel different parts of her body. Michelle tried to pull the collar of her shirt up and the base of it down to make her feel less exposed.

Leaning back some in his chair Jay spoke up “Alright then” He adjusted his boxers a little because the tightness was getting hard to deal with “Take off your clothes”
A jolt went through Michelle. She looked up at Jay in horror, hoping there was no way he was serious. By the look on his face he wasn’t kidding. She stood there frozen in fear. “Well? What are you waiting for? You’re gonna like it a lot less if I’m the one who has to do it” Tears welled up in the tiny’s eyes. She slowly started to lift her shirt up “P-Please don’t do this”
“I think you’ll look better without those clothes on” Michelle had her shirt off and started unbuttoning and lowering her jeans. Stepping out of them she looked up at Jay again. He was still watching her intently. She started unbuttoning her bra and removing her panties.

Jay stood up, his waist a few inches above the desk. He began to pull down his boxers. As he pulled down he slowly began revealing his shaft. He had pulled them down a few inches and the tiny could see the shaft of his giant dick, but the head had still not yet popped out. As the boxers continued to fall Jay’s cock sprung out of where it was trapped, bouncing up and down a few times. The erect cock hovered parallel to the ground pointing directly at Michelle. Eyes wide, she stood frozen in fear. Jay stepped forward, his penis now right in front of her but still suspended right above her head. His balls were directly ahead and hung below the desk.

With a thud Jay’s enormous member crashed down on the desktop directly in front of Michelle. The tiny’s balance was thrown off but she still managed to stay on her feet. Looking directly into his urethra, she saw there was already a wet shine welling up. She started in awe. The sound of Jay’s booming voice broke her frozen state. “Now start licking” Michelle looked up at Jay’s face with desperation and sadness. She said quietly “Please don’t do this” 

“I don’t like to repeat myself” Jay said in a stern voice” Knowing she was better off listening to orders rather than whatever sick punishment the giant had in store for her, Michelle hesitantly brought out her tongue and ran it from the bottom of the giant urethra up to the top. She got a good taste of his precum and held back gagging. It was sweet but also slightly salty as well as slimy. Michelle managed to swallow it down and proceeded in licking the rest of the enormous head. Jay just looked down at the tiny girl working on his huge dick and smirked. He was enjoying the feeling of the small tongue going to work, but he also loved the power he felt.

A few minutes had passed and Jay’s precum had started to well up and slowly stream down onto the desk. He could tell his new tiny was avoiding it. “You’re letting all of that good cum go to waste” Jay slightly lifted his cock off the desk and poked at little Michelle with it. As he pulled away a few strands of the clear sticky liquid stuck between his enormous penis and Michelle. The whole front of her body below her neck got a coat of his juice from the one prod. She stood there disgusted and not wanting to move as to feel it or spread it.

Jay placed his penis back on the desk directly in front of his captive. “Get on” he said down to Michelle. She looked back up at him. Her eyes looked desperate. “Please...” she said under her breath. The giant cock thrusted into her and knocked her over. Once she was down Jay brought his member down onto the tiny. As she noticed she begun to scream but was interrupted by the weight of his appendage. It wasn’t so heavy that it was crushing her, but it managed to keep her pinned down. He slowly began pushing his cock back and forth. Michelle rolled helplessly under his dick, pleading and yelling. After a few seconds the motion stopped and the giant looked down, waiting for the tiny to regain her composure. She sat up facing the huge cock once again.

“Now, get on.” Michelle looked up at the giant’s face and knew this time that she had better do what he says, and fast so he wouldn’t get mad. She got up to her feet and bent over the head of his dick to try to grab onto the edge. She was just tall enough to get her hands around his circumcised tip. Her waist came up to where Jay’s urethra was. Precum was still seeping out and it had coated Michelle from a bit above her belly button all the way to her feet. The cum she had gotten on the front half of her body from earlier was starting to dry as well, making her feel disgusting and sticky. She figured this wasn’t as bad as what he could have in store for her. Trying to bring her knees up onto the head to get more traction, she was having trouble because of how slippery and wet her lower half was. Using the sticky cum on her upper half she managed to slowly pull her body weight up onto his enormous shaft. Once Michelle got her whole body up she hugged Jay’s shaft to try not to fall off. Her arms didn’t even reach half way around. She could feel the giant heartbeat under her. Jay’s cock definitely looked big before, but seeing it from this angle it dwarfed her. It was at least three times as big as her.

The pulsing cock lifted off the desk and swung away. Jay started making his way over to the bathroom. The tiny blonde clung onto the giant shaft for dear life. As the giant walked to the bathroom his cock bounced with each step. Jay’s dick had finally stopped bouncing and he spoke down to the tiny hugging onto it. “It likes when you hug it nice and hard like that” He reached down and picked up the somewhat sticky little girl. He flipped her around and brought her to the base of his shaft. “Straighten up, I wanna see how tall you are” Michelle stiffened her body. Jay used his stick as a ruler to measure his tiny. “Looks like you’re like 2.5-3 inches tall. My cock is about 9 inches” He then reached up to the cabinet above the sink and started rummaging.

Jay’s hand came out of the cabinet holding a tube of something. He screwed off the cap and held it upside-down over his dick. He squeezed a clear liquid out starting at the head and down the shaft to in front of Michelle. Michelle now knew for sure what it was a tube of. Lubricant. There was a healthy amount on the dick, but it was still big enough for none of the lube to slide off. Jay placed his massive cock on the counter again. “You should know what I want you to do by now.” The tiny was still hesitant and overwhelmed. She reached her arms out slowly and placed them in the clear goo. She started spreading it around the top of the shaft. Jay watched her for about 30 seconds.
He decided her pace was too slow for how horny he was.

The long fingers came up behind Michelle and grabbed her around her sides. She was pushed face first into the lube and slid all the way up to the head, and her head was pushed up against the tip of his dick. He rubbed her in circles around his head then let his tiny up so she could get some air. A few seconds was all she got to try to clear the lube from her face and fill her lungs. She was pulled backwards back to the middle of the shaft. The giant hand closed around Michelle and Jay’s throbbing cock. She wasn’t being hurt, but she couldn’t move. Rhythmically, the giant hand started to go up and down, spreading the slick lube evenly around. He started to twist his hand so that he could use Michelle to spread to lube to the underside of his shaft as well.

After making sure the tiny had been rubbed against every inch of his monstrous cock and then some, Jay moved Michelle down to his balls. He pushed her into his sack and she became surrounded by his wrinkly skin. There was a slightly musky odor that surrounded her, and even though she still was covered in lube, she could feel a faint moistness. Jay’s other hand came up and grabbed ahold of his shaft. His other hand was used to keep Michelle pinned into his sack while rubbing her around a little. He increased his speed and his cock hardened even more.

After a few minutes of kneading the tiny into his balls Jay brought Michelle down to the base of his balls and then all the way across his sack back to the base of his dick. She began screaming. Her screams were muffled as her face came in contact with the solid, lubricated shaft. The giant hand was wrapped around her again, pinning her to the underside of his erect penis.

Again, Jay stroked his cock with his little captive in his grip. Precum was dribbling down from his urethra. Every time Michelle was brought to the top of his dick she would get some cum in her mouth and her hair would get a bit more saturated. She was terrified and humiliated. Not only was everything slippery and sticky, but it was getting extremely hot. The cum starting to fill her mouth was sweet but also a but salty. She tried to spit it out in between trying to gasp for air. The consistency Jay stroked his shaft however prevented her from being able to spit much out. She was forced to to swallow most of it so she could breathe.

Jay’s strokes started to speed up some. Michelle felt like she was going to throw up with the increasing speed and cum in her belly. The pressure was released from Michelle as the giant hand pulled away from the shaft and his other hand took it’s place. The tiny was so relieved to get some cool air and finally stop moving. She just laid in his palm panting and coughing. The hand was brought to the head of his dick and Michelle was pointed at his urethra. Jay’s hand that was still stroking slowed down considerably but became much more deliberate. The cum started to flow from the tip of his penis faster. Michelle quickly figured out what was going on and began screaming at the top of her lungs and struggling to get away.

Jay looked down at his new little captive and smiled as he was getting ready to climax. He tilted the hand that was holding Michelle down so that she would roll down to his fingers. She tried to keep her balance but was too slippery from the lube. She stopped in his curled fingers and Jay pinned her down with his thumb and first two fingers. He faced her at his dick.
She flailed around and tried to break herself free. Finally, Jay released his load directly onto Michelle. The torrent shot out and covered the tiny’s entire body. It shot out four times and left a strand of cum hanging between his captive and dick. Michelle was mortified and covered head to toe. She struggled for air and tried to brush it off of her face. The liquid was extremely hot and sticky too.

There was a pool of cum under his hand and after Jay watched the tiny finally get most of the cum off of her face so she could breathe he dropped her down into the pool. Michelle had just gotten enough off her face to breathe and then was dropped right into the cum again. She managed to sit back up and brush the cum off of her face again. Once she was able to breathe she sobbed profusely. Jay looked down at his puddle with his new tiny in it and felt satisfied. He got a few pieces of toilet paper and wiped the lube and cum off of his cock and then threw the paper in the garbage. He reached down for his tiny and Michelle screamed and moved around trying to get away. She yelled, “Stop! Please! Put me down! Let me go!”

Jay picked the defiant, but still struggling girl between his thumb and index finger and walked back out to his room. He took the lid off a small tupperware container and dropped her in. There was a paper towel lining the bottom and a bottle cap with water in it. Michelle stood there, still covered in cum, confused and unsure what to do. She obviously felt gross just standing still, let alone moving around.
“Get some rest. You’ve got a big day tomorrow too” Jay said as he put the lid on the tupperware and clipped it closed.
End Notes:
I’m a slow writer, but I have an idea of where I can take this story. There will be giantess stuff later on.
Destini by KennyP
After being deposited in the tupperware and put into Jay’s closet, Michelle stood stupefied at her situation and still sticky from the wet cum coating her. Jay had closed the door so there was still some light that leaked through, but it was mostly dark still. Once she broke out of her stupor her fist action was to try to clean herself. She felt completely disgusting. She made her way over to the bottle cap filled with water and began tearing the paper towel. With each piece Michelle dipped it in her water and wiped her face of the sticky residue. As it hardened it became harder to get off. She had already used up half of her water and had only gotten get face, neck, hands and forearms cleaned. Leaning forward the tiny woman cupped her hands in the cap and drank most of the remaining water.

Michelle was exhausted. Her entire night before was spent escaping her previous captor, and then when she finally made it out, and even managed to get someone’s attention, it turns out to him he found a new sex toy. She knew that she needed to sleep while she had the chance. Laying down, the tiny rubbed her back against the paper towel floor. Then she flipped over and rubbed her stomach, breasts, and legs in a different, dry spot of the floor. Michelle was trying to wipe some of the cum off of her so at least she wouldn’t have as much dried to her skin and hair. The hair was going to be the worst part. It was completely saturated. She knew once it dried it would be like industrial strength hair gel.

Michelle made her way to the far end of the container. Her mobility was starting to become slightly limited by the drying liquid. She wanted to make a pillow and blanket out of the towel, but knew that it would just stick right to her. Instead Michelle kind of wadded her hair up into a pillow and laid down on her back. As her head pressed into her hair there was a slimy squirting sound. A bit of semen leaked out of her hair. She had never felt more violated or disgusted in her life. Trying to push it out of her mind she laid there with her eyes closed and tried to fall asleep before she was too uncomfortable from the drying spunk. Surprisingly or not, she managed to fall asleep within minutes.

The sun for the next day had already started to rise. The little captive slept like a rock but awoke to the sound of people in the bedroom. Michelle tried to sit up but she realized that she was stuck to the paper towel. Part of her arms were free because she had washed them off, but everywhere else touching the towels was adhered. Her legs, butt, back, shoulders, but especially her hair and neck were completely stuck from the dried cum that acted like glue and her long sleep. The tiny knew she must had slept for at least 15 hours straight. The sun was hitting the closet door like it had the previous morning before she passed out.

First focus was getting her arms free. Wiggling and turning, she started to slowly tear the paper where her arms started to stick. The only problem is the paper stuck to her as she would pull it away from the floor. Next she used her hands to try to disconnect the paper from her head. It was a nightmare trying to unattach her wadded up and completely hardened hair. Eventually Michelle just tore around it so she could finally lift her head up. As she struggled tiny flakes of dried semen began chipping off of her. She continued the same process until she freed her entire body. Once on her feet though, she still had a layer of paper towel encrusted to her entire back half. Before falling asleep Michelle felt disgusting from being wet and sticky. Now she felt disgusting from being crusty and immobile. Not having anything to do but to wait, Michelle started working on peeling the stuck paper off her skin where she could reach.

The tiny sat in the tupperware for what she guessed was about an hour before something happened. The closet door slid open and the container was grabbed abruptly.
“This is the little surprise I was telling you about” A familiar masculine voice bellowed down from above. Michelle watched the giant hand unclip the lid and promptly remove it. Looking up, two giant faces peered down at her. One was the face of Jay, her captor, but the second face was that of a woman with dirty blonde hair and big beautiful eyes. Those eyes fixated in fascination at the little being. All Michelle could do was stare up at the new girl’s gaze. The giantess’ eyes looked hungry.

“Oh my god! She’s so tiny!” Said the woman as she leaned down even closer.
“Her name is Michelle” Jay introduced his toy.
“Ohhh hi Michelle! My name is Destini.” Destini had gotten so close that Michelle could start to feel and smell her breath as she talked. The tiny remained petrified under the eyes of this new woman. Would she help her? Michelle guessed probably not if Jay decided to show her. “There’s some paper and stuff stuck to her.” Destini inquired. Jay responded, “Yeah, I already had some fun with her.” Destini’s eyes widened even more out of excitement. Michelle saw the expression change. Destini turned her head to look up at Jay, a big grin spread across her face. “You think we could play with her?” She asked excitedly and almost innocently. Jay set the container on the foot of his bed. “I’d love to.”

The giant pulled down the zipper on his pants and then unbuttoned them. Then he pulled his boxers down with his jeans to reveal his large erect cock. Destini’s mouth was already watering. Michelle watched as Jay swung his enormous member over the top the plastic bin. He bent forward and pushed down on the base of his dick. The mushroom top connected with the floor of the container and Michelle just stared at the monster. A little bit of precum connected with the paper towel and made a string between the urethra and floor. Slowly Michelle’s eyes worked their way up from the head, along the shaft, up to his stomach, chest, and finally, face. Jay’s expression was serious yet amused. “Climb on.” He instructed.

Michelle inched forward reluctantly, knowing it would probably be worse if she refused. Once at the head of Jay’s monstrous dick she extended her arms and got her grip where the giant’s shaft ended and head began. She looked up to the god-like beings and choked back tears. The woman was looking down with wide eyes and biting her bottom lip. She had leaned forward so much her face was basically over the container. Michelle looked back forward not wanting to think about the hungry giantess. Bringing her knees up she finally got a grip on the giant’s penis. It was hot to the touch and Michelle could even feel the giant heartbeat through it. With every beat the cock seemed even harder somehow. Even getting a bit bigger. The tiny’s entire wingspan only went about halfway around the cock. She had to keep her face pressed against it just for some more traction. Slowly working her way up, she moved her arms up a bit, then her legs to catch up. Luckily (or not) for Michelle the dried cum on her gave her more grip to climb with.

Thirty seconds or so went by and Michelle’s feet were past the head of Jay’s dick. Removing his hand, Jay’s cock sprang up into the air. Michelle screamed and held on for her life as she was shot upwards. Impressively, the little dick rider managed to keep her grip, even after Jay’s cock sprang up so hard it almost hit his stomach. Terrified, Michelle stayed attached holding on for dear life, eyes closed with tears streaming from her eyes. The bouncing finally stopped, but she remained paralyzed with fear.

Destini got into position with her face directly in front of Jay’s huge cock. She looked up at Jay, then changed her focus to Michelle as she slowly leaned forward. As Destini’s lips were about to make contact, Michelle could feel the breathe from her nose washing over her. Realizing what was coming, Michelle sprang to life and scurried to the base of the penis as quickly as she could. Turning around, Destini’s enormous face was getting closer. As she slid forward the end of Jay’s cock disappeared into her mouth. The giantess’ big green eyes fixated on the tiny the entire time. Michelle was panicking, to her back there was only a wall of recently shaved skin and to her sides no where but down. All she could do was wait for the giantess’s plump lips to catch her.

Destini was getting excited. She was getting so close to the frantic little person. Right as Michelle thought her time was up the giantess stopped. Destini tried to push forward but she couldn’t fit anymore of Jay’s dick down her throat. After a little more effort she retracted her head. Michelle sighed in relief. Destini looked back at her toy and smiled sinisterly.
“You’re not getting off that easily” the giantess said as she moved downwards towards Jay’s sack. She licked up and down his balls until she decided to put it all in her mouth. Playing with it with her tongue gently. Then she brought her tongue from the bottom of the sack slowly all the way up to the base of his penis and the its head. Michelle could feel the heat from her mouth as she passed. Once she reached the head the giantess wrapped her lips around it, sucking on it and playing with her tongue lovingly. Destini’s gaze fixed on her tiny. Michelle could tell she was grinning as well.

The giant mouth opened, but the pink slimy tongue still rested against the the throbbing cock. Slowly, the giantess moved her face closer to the base of Jay’s cock. The giantess’s tongue was much bigger than the frantic little girl. And it was heading right towards her. Destini wanted to make her motions as melodic and suspenseful as possible. Michelle backed against the wall of flesh and shut her eyes tight in preparations for contact with the wet pink organ. Destini dragged her tongue up to the tiny and fully engulfed her. Very slowly making sure to taste the little girl with the entirety of her tongue. Beneath, Michelle struggled. She couldn’t breathe, and it was hot, dark, wet and sticky. The lick probably lasted for at least 20 seconds, but to Michelle it felt much longer. Destini watched as the tiny fought to remove the spit on her face so she could get a breathe of fresh air. Not only was she soaking wet, but she had also become sticky again from the saliva mixing with the dried cum.

“Mmmmmh you taste so good!” Destini said gleefully. She looked up at Jay. He was just enjoying the show, but especially how it felt. Still looking into his eyes, Destini lowered back down, letting her mouth hang open. She flicked the head of his cock up and down with the tip of her tongue. Gradually she went from using more tongue to sucking on the head of his dick again, still not breaking eye contact. After getting more aggressive with it, her focused changed back to Michelle. Using her mouth, Destini pulled down on the erect cock. Michelle started panicking again. She knew what was happening. Slowly, the tiny began sliding down the slippery shaft. The giantess held Jay’s cock down under her tongue and opened her mouth awaiting her prey. Michelle frantically tried to climb back up, but all this was doing was turning Jay on even more. Still sliding down, Michelle’s foot made contact with the slimy tongue. The air felt heavy, wet, and warm. Destini moved her head forward and engulfed the tiny in her mouth.

The giantess could feel the pound of tiny fists against the roof of her mouth. She slid her head back and off of the erect penis, taking the little woman with her and leaving a shiny coating. Inside of Destini’s mouth Michelle struggled and tried to fight off her massive tongue. The giantess poked and prodded her little prisoner. She could still taste the coating of Jay’s cum that had dried to her. Moving all around her body Destini tasted and licked up all of the residue that was left on Michelle. After cleaning the little woman, Destini placed her lips back onto Jay’s waiting member.

As the light shown into the giantess’ mouth, Michelle could see the head of the giant penis coming back at her. Just the head was placed in, and Michelle backed against the slimy tongue trying to keep her distance. It was very dark now, but with the small amount of light let into the cavern, Michelle could see the precum still dripping down the urethra from the faint glimmer of light. The giant tongue slowly forced her into contact with the mushroom tip. The little girl tried to push away, but her arms would just slide off because of the saliva.

Destini proceeded to work her tongue and the tiny around Jay’s cock, bringing it deeper in her mouth as she went. The tiny woman fighting back made it feel even better. A few minutes of this and Jay was ready to burst. “I’m gonna cum” Jay said to Destini to give her a warning. To prepare, she placed the tiny right in front of his dick and held her there with her powerful tongue while her head motions got more deliberate.

Michelle was trapped and frantic, knowing what was about to come. She tried pushing back to free herself, just causing the giant to enjoy the sensation more. A torrent of hot cum exploded out. The tiny woman was completely covered, still held completely in place. It wasn’t just one burst, but four with each shot being less powerful than the first one. Michelle tried frantically to get her breath, swatting the cum from her face. Jay sat back in the afterglow. It was possibly the best orgasm he’d ever had.

Destini kept her mouth on the swollen cock, milking it for everything Jay had. Afterwards, she pulled away and swallowed most of his semen, making sure not to swallow the new little sex toy. Her tongue lapped the remaining cum off of Michelle. Destini made especially sure to work her tongue in between the tiny’s legs. Minutes passed before Destini spit the shrunken woman onto the palm of her hand.

“Wow Jay that was incredible. Where did you get her?” Destini sat on the bed observing the tiny struggle with her spit in her hand. Jay’s penis was finally starting to relax and beginning to limp down a bit. “I just found her out back. She said she escaped from one of my neighbors’ houses.” Jay sat down on the bed as well, leaving his pants unzipped, cock and balls still hanging out. “Looks like she didn’t get so lucky with the house she escaped to though.” Jay joked. “Mmmh I don’t know about that. I think she might be veeery lucky.” Destini said as she looked down hungrily and began petting the wet little girl. Michelle was already uncomfortable enough from the spit, abuse, and patronizing discussion above her. Now she was being prodded by the giantess’ finger as well.

Jay looked back at Destini intrigued. “Oh yeah? Why’s that?” He questioned. “Well she gets to service your enormous beautiful cock all the time. And she’ll get to worship my gorgeous body like the goddess I am.” Destini replied, even more exited and playing with the tiny rougher as she spoke. Destini brought her hand with her new sex toy up close to her face. Michelle was forced once again to stare at the giantess’ overpowering face. “She hasn’t even gotten to experience my body yet.” Michelle was mere inches away from her mouth as she spoke sensually over her. The tiny was still unused to the hot, humid, and smelly air that engulfed her as the giantess spoke, even though she was already covered in saliva. She could see up Destini’s nostrils from this angle. Destini had apparently gone to get them waxed recently.

“She’s just now learning her new place in life. Soon enough little Michelle will be worshiping us and loving every minute of it.” The tiny was scared for herself already, but she was terrified of her future. It seemed like things were just going to get worse for her instead of better.

Slowly and deliberately, Destini’s next few words washed over Michelle. “If you love the way Jay’s cum tastes, wait until you try mine.”
End Notes:
Sorry for being a slow writer. Feedback always appreciated.
Alone Time With Destini by KennyP
“Alright well I have to get to work” Jay said as he shoved his cock back into his underwear, zipping his pants up after. He walked over to the dresser and put his shirt on. Making his way to the door, he slapped Destini’s ass. She gave a quiet squeal. “Try not to play with her to hard. I don’t want to break her.” “Don’t worry babe, she’ll be ready to go for tonight.” Destini responded and gave him a kiss on the cheek as Jay left his room.

“Now its just the two of us” Destini held Michelle close and spoke softly, but to the tiny, the giant mouth was just inches away. The hot moist air washed over her as the giantess spoke. It was still pretty loud from Michelle’s perspective. It seemed like as she spoke she slowly moved her hands closer to her face. “We’re gonna have so much fun. I’m getting so wet just thinking about some of the things we can do.” Destini’s hands were so close to her mouth at this point that she basically had her hands cupped in front of her mouth and nose.

Michelle could barely breathe with how thick the air was at this point. The giantess continued though. “You’re going to learn to love serving every one of my needs and desires.” Destini’s breaths got deeper and heavier with how excited she was getting. Her voice was basically at a whisper now.. “You’re making me so fucking hot right now.” At this point Michelle was held right up in front of the giantess’ huge plum lips. She tried in vain to turn away as the words and hot air consumed her. The tiny was suffering, but what really scared her was what she was hearing from her captor.

Destini licked her lips and gently kissed Michelle, covering her face and the entire upper half of her body. Sitting on the bed, she placed the tiny down between her legs. The giantess proceeded to unbutton her jeans and slide them down to her mid thighs. She kicked off her shoes and laid back, lifting her legs in the air, then pulling her pants off. Michelle got a full view from back to front of Destini’s underwear as the giantess sat back up. “Look at how excited you’ve gotten me. I’m starting to leak through my panties.” Michelle looked directly ahead and could see the saturated underwear. The middle of her white panties had turned a much darker color. At this point Michelle could somewhat see through them. The wet spot was basically as big as she was.

Destini used her first two fingers and rubbed up and down on the wet spot a few times. When she pulled her finger away a short distance from her underwear a string of cum connected them. Michelle watched the whole thing in disgust. “Are you excited Michelle!?” Destini obviously was. Michelle only felt horrified. She tried to run from the giant fingers, but the giantess’ other hand came down quickly to block her exit. “Aww is my little girl afraid? You don’t need to worry I’ll take good care of you. It’ll be fun!” Destini cooed. She brought her fingers up and placed them in her mouth. Slowly drawing them out, tasting her secretion.

Michelle turned around to look up at the giantess’ face. “Please...! Please don’t do this I’m a person!” The tiny yelled up. “I don’t know, I’ve never seen a person small enough to fit in my pussy before.” Destini replied joyfully. “What you are is my pet now.” The giant fingers behind Michelle nudged her back closer to the goddess’ panties. “No... No...!” Michelle stared at the gigantic thighs as they got closer, knowing she had nowhere to escape. Destini’s underwear had gotten even wetter since she had placed the tiny between her legs, and both of them knew. The entire area covering her womanhood was almost transparent from how soaked they had gotten.

Slowly, Destini used two fingers to push Michelle towards her wet panties. The tiny held her arms out to brace for the impact. Her hands made contact with the saturated fabric. As the giantess pushed Michelle, her arms started to sink into the fabric of the panties. Pushing the tiny in more, her body finally made full, wet contact. Michelle tilted her head back to keep it free from cum, but Destini began rubbing the tiny up and down, pressing her head firmly against her underwear. The tiny fought even harder against the giantess’ pussy, but it was counter productive. Destini’s juices coated the entire front half of her body.

After a few seconds of rubbing Destini reduced the pressure and pulled back about two inches. Michelle took the opportunity to gasp for air. As she gasped she got some of the giantess’ fluid in her mouth and let out a few coughs. It smelled and tasted somewhat musky and even a little bit sweet. All of the tiny’s senses were heavily bombarded. She was overwhelmed to the point of panic.

The giantess brought her free hand down between her thighs and pulled the underwear to the side, revealing her womanhood. Standing face to face with the gigantic vagina was truly terrifying to the tiny. Paralyzed in fear she felt a gentle but stern force pushing her towards it. Destini’s finger came closer to her pussy and Michelle flailed her arms and screamed as she slowly drew closer with no path of escape.

Michelle closed her eyes and pushed against Destini’s lips as she was softly forced against them. Destini pressed the tiny lightly against her vagina and held her there without moving. She could feel the struggling and panic of her new toy. The giant finger eased back enough for the tiny to take a few breaths. It also helped to keep her struggling. This went on for probably ten minutes. Gradually as Michelle fought against Destini her prison became wetter. She knew fighting wasn’t going to help, but it was the only way she could get air.

Progressing more, Destini’s finger started moving up and down her labia, bringing her toy with it. At the top of the giantess’ pussy Michelle could see Destini’s face for a moment at a time. She wasn’t looking down at the tiny. Her eyes looked off in the distance and her mouth was open a little. She was in ecstasy.

The rubbing slowed down and stopped around Destini’s clit. Michelle was taking this opportunity to fill her lungs. She panted for a few seconds and then looked up at her captor’s face. She was staring right at her, biting her bottom lip. Suddenly her finger and the tiny trapped against it slid down and plunged into her pussy, feet first.

Michelle was completely inserted. It was hot, dark, tight, and very wet. In panic she struggled and pushed, trying to free herself. Destini’s finger was still holding her in place under her. Her finger hadn’t moved yet. The giantess just wanted to focus on the movement of the shrunken person fighting against her. Feeling the tiny, Destini’s eyes widened in surprise. “Wow...” she said softly. “This feels better than I could have imagined... Fighting against my pussy for air. Helping me get off against her will...“ She gently pushed the tiny against the walls of her vagina. It caused Michelle to squirm even more frantically. A wave of pleasure washed over Destini. “Mmmmmh” she started to moan. “I feel so powerful...” the giantess said while applying more pressure on the little girl.

The finger slid out slowly. As the tiny’s face and arms were free she immediately started wiping the fluid from her face and gasping for air. She was soaked and her hair was completely saturated. It stopped with Michelle’s knees still inside of the giantess. Destini spoke out so it would be audible to the tiny, but was still laid back and not looking at her. “I can’t take much more.” Her free hand came down and started rubbing her clit, in clear view of Michelle from her angle. “Get ready” she cooed down. The tiny screamed out, “Please! No, stop!”

Destini”s fingers plunged back into her, much quicker this time. She slid in and out at a consistent pace. The tiny was terrified. All she could really do was try to put her hands in front of her face to create some distance, but the force still pressed her face into her. Michelle tried to catch a breath each time she was slid out, but she would swallow some of Destini’s juices most of the times she tried. The pace the giantess rubbed and masturbated increased.

As the tempo increased Michelle slid off the finger and deeper into the cavern. It didn’t slow Destini down at all though. In fact she got even more excited. Her fingers pushed the tiny even farther in each repetition. The muscles repeatedly contracted and relaxed around her. Her trying to resist the contractions sent Destini over the edge. She clenched tight and Michelle couldn’t move a muscle. “Oh my god!” Destini screamed out as she began to climax. Behind the tiny a torrent of fluid gushed out. She was pushed forward, but not out of the giantess’ pussy because of how tight she was.

Destini’s body curled and she squirted, leaving a puddle under her and cum all over her inner thighs. She laid back and basked in the afterglow. Michelle was still inside of her, fumbling around. Destini was surprised that her toy was somehow still conscious, but also very glad about it. She took her time fishing the tiny out of her. Her fingers reached in and pulled her out by her foot. Michelle hung upside down, coughing, spitting up cum, and dripping. She could barley even move. The hand made its way over to the giantess’ face.

Her face was very close and she had a huge grin. She was so satisfied. “That was fucking amazing” Destini said somewhat out of breath with the tiny still hanging upside down. She brought Michelle even closer to her face and took a deep breath to smell her tiny. Destini opened her mouth a little and stuck her tongue out. Starting at her face, the tongue gently licked all the way up to the top of her legs. Michelle didn’t even have the energy to fight back anymore.

Destini flipped the tiny right side up and began softly licking off her juice all over her body. When the tongue went in between Michelle’s legs she instinctively tried to close her legs again. Destini noticed and spent extra time on that area. Her tongue prodded and poked. It easily got between the tiny’s legs and played with her butt and vagina.

In vain she tried to flight it. Closing her legs and putting her hands out did nothing. The slimy organ easily slid though and did what it wanted. She felt so violated. “Please stop it” Michelle said in a defeated tone. She started to cry quietly. Hearing that Destini sadistically did a few big licks that engulfed the tiny’s entire body. “Don’t worry” Destini said cheerfully. “I’m going to teach you to love worshiping me.”

With that the giantess got up and went to the bathroom to get a hand towel. She wiped the fluids from her inner thighs and pussy and made her way back to Michelle’s container. Destini laid the saturated rag out along the base of the tupperware and placed her tiny on it. Then she opened a nearby water bottle and filled the cap to place in front Michelle. Seeing the water, she scurried over, dunking her face in and drinking vigorously.

Destini smiled down amused. “Alright I’ll be back in a few hours. I’ve gotta go to the gym.” She turned around and slapped her ass with both hands playfully. Taking a few steps Destini grabbed a pair of panties and slipped them on. “Don’t worry, we’ll get some more bonding time before Jay comes home.” She said as she put on her gym clothes. The door closed behind her and Michelle was finally alone.

The tiny splashed water on herself to try to get Destini’s residue off. She cleared her face, chest, and breasts, but her hair was still saturated. Michelle also washed the spit off her genitals, feeling so disgusting and violated. How could her life come to this? Shrunk and kidnapped. Michelle even managed to escape and look for help. The person she found though apparently was the absolute worst possible outcome. Falling back on the moist hand towel that was her floor, she closed her eyes and fell asleep, to tired to even cry.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7582