The White Hole Sequel by Vaalser4
Summary:

Gina, the big boobed giantess from "The White Hole" is back and uses the white hole again to grow to enormous size.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 11046 Read: 81892 Published: August 01 2018 Updated: August 01 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

12. Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

13. Chapter 13 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

It was the biggest pair of natural breasts he had ever seen. As if two tit-shaped, flesh-colored handballs were attached to a slender, yet slightly muscular body. Just looking at the two shaking orbs could bring a man to sprout a boner and leak pre-cum. And those huge breasts were inches away from his face.


Dr. Patrick O'Mennemen had the time of his life. Gina, the presently 23-year old employee of the US government, rode on top of him, cowboy-style. The enormous breasts this young woman possessed wobbled and shook, nipples stiff and veins swollen. Patrick grabbed them, each with one of his hands, which were dwarfed by the boobs' sheer size. He kneaded them. Firm, yet pliable.


Gina moaned. Her black hair swung from side to side, her brown eyes closed in bliss. Patrick felt her clit stroke his sensitive shaft. Gina was experienced! She knew how to work a man. 


Gina opened her eyes and gazed down at the scientist.


"Can I have the keycard?" she panted. 


The keycard she meant was needed to open the door to a chamber where a truly unique phenomenon was kept. It was a so-called white hole, the opposite of a black hole. Where a black hole swallowed and compressed matter, producing nothing but X-rays, a white hole was actually emitting matter. The "other end" of a black hole, where the compressed matter from the latter (at least that was the hypothesis) emerged from. Matter in a black hole, matter being compressed, matter emerging from a white hole.


"Can I? Hmmm?" she purred. Patrick looked in her sparkling eyes and smiled, also panting.


Gina took his hands from her boobs, grabbed his neck and pushed his face forcefully in her awesome cleavage, while making thrusting motions with her back. Patrick's face was rammed into the huge breasts, again and again.


"Can I? Can I? Can I?" Gina asked with each trust. 


Patrick couldn't speak. The enormous boobs took away his breath.


Gina then stopped thrusting, but firmly squeezed her gigantic chest against him. Her boobs sealed themselves tightly around his face.


"Caaaaaan I?" she said in a shaking voice, while her tits shook wildly as well.
Patrick's world was black. He only existed in her cleavage, surrounded by walls of delicious, gigantic boobflesh. The head of the scientist shook along with her tits, as even his tensed neckmuscles couldn't offer any resistence to the gigantic mass of the young girl's rack. His stiff member stuck firmly in her cunt, and Patrick felt he couldn't hold back any longer. Her boobs, her delicious, huge boobs, did their job. He came.


"Aaaaaaahhh!" he cried in her chest, as he pumped his load in her. The cry was muffled, since Gina's tits clung to his face, sandwiching his head and effectively silencing his orgasmic screaming. "Aaaaah! Aaaah! Aah!". Each wave of sperm was accompanied by a cry. Then he felt weak, his arms fell to his side. 


Gina dislodged herself from his limping shaft and laid next to him on the bed. "Well?" she coed, "Can I have the keycard?"


Patrick took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes...." he groaned weakly.


This girl was fantastic. He had come four times in the last half hour! Four times! Patrick didn't know he had it in him (well, now, "it" was inside Gina). Gina stood up and turned towards him, her rich assets wobbling as she did so.


"Where is the keycard?" she asked.


"It hangs next to my jacket. And you need the code."


He told her the code, for the keycard alone was not enough. Both card and code were checked by the door's electronic lock.


Gina smiled, gave him a playful tweak in his cheek and left quickly, no doubt going for the keycard to get to the white hole.


Patrick grinned. "Stupid bitch," he thought. If only she knew! 


Since the matter emerging from the white hole was not yet "defined", meaning it still was so-called proto-matter, it could become everything. From hydrogen to uranium, each natural element could be formed instantly from the white hole's emissions. This was why it was possible to turn three young women, two named Mandy and Bianca, and this Gina, into huge giantesses. 


The white hole was absorbed by their bodies, and the proto-matter was added to the biomass of which they existed, thus making them grow to dizzying sizes. And not just that, as giantesses they began rampaging throughout the world. It was all being filmed by news channels, satellites, things like that. And Patrick kept records of each girl on DVD.


The reason no one save Patrick knew about these rampages was that from a certain amount of absorbed mass, the white hole would collapse and time would reverse. The huge gravitation field the collapse caused made time rewind, until to a point before the white hole was being absorbed. So nothing had happened, both in reality as in the memories of humanity. Only in specially shielded chambers this timeline-erasing collapse had no effect. 


Patrick had taped the rampages of all three women in such a shielded room. Hence he saw destruction that never had taken place.


The three girls had visited him, each in turn, on a space station named "Newton" for an interview, where he told them about the white hole afterwards. But once time had turned back, he wouldn't mention the white hole anymore, so they all left the station none the wiser. Hence none of the three girls didn't know about the white hole at the moment. Patrick had watched the DVD's countless times. Mandy and Bianca were great, but Gina... this woman was unbelievable as a giantess! So wicked, so power-hungry... and those tits! Patrick had produced at least a gallon of cum watching her.
But he wanted more. And he would get it.


It was why he went back from the space station to Earth, taking the equipment with him. And the white hole too, for he had made up a devilish plan. Once on Earth, he settled in his apartment in the outskirts of New York City and invited Gina for another interview. He knew she wanted power, and therefore he wrote that he had discovered a unique phenomenon, one that would certainly draw the attention of her superiors.


His words found their mark. Gina came, lured by a chance to shine, and he showed her the white hole, with the same story he told her in the now collapsed timeline. Same story, same girl, same reaction. She wanted it. But now, the price to get to visit the white hole again was higher. No more trying to seduce him by mere cuddling. She had to offer more. And she had.


Patrick had played his cards right. Gina wanted this white hole so much (to steal and use it), she was willing to fuck him. And while Patrick had had the wildest imaginations of him and Gina having sex, the reality was even better. Man, this girl was experienced! She knew what she looked like, and shamelessly exploited it to get her way. 


Patrick knew she faked her own orgasms. He didn't care. Gina thought she was tricking him, but in reality, he was tricking her.


The recording equipment stood ready. Getting up, he dressed, and went to the shielded room to turn the recorder on to check it. Besides, he had secretly installed a camera in his bedroom and taped secretly the sex he and Gina had had! 
The DVD recorder worked nicely. Now all he needed to do was waiting for Gina to use the white hole, and grow. 

 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Patrick was standing in the recording room, still shaking a bit from his multiple orgasms, as suddenly his appartment began to rumble. He saw that underneath the roof plaster and small stones rained down. A split second later, concrete crumbled, only to make room for huge fingers. They turned upwards, and began lifting the roof.


Patrick watched open-mouthed. The roof was being opened like the lid from a kettle, to reveal daylight and a gigantic, naked Gina.


"Hello my little lover," she purred. "This white hole of yours works perfectly. Look how massive I have become."


"What.... But...", Patrick stammered. This was unexpected. He had thought Gina would steal and use the white hole, yes, but not use it immediately. He had anticipated she would flee and take it as quickly as possible home, to San Francisco, to try it out there, like last time. Crushing her uncaring fathers' old-timers, killing her former teachers, things like that. But now, the bitch had absorbed the hole on the spot and lost no time growing.


A huge hand reached down and grabbed him. Gina was so large that her hand alone could easily engulf his entire body. As her fingers, each as thick as a mature tree's trunk, snaked themselves around him, Patrick's world became dark again. But this time, the darkness was unpleasant. He felt being lifted up in the air.


Light returned as Gina opened her hand. He looked at her enormous face, her black hair waving gently in the wind, her sparkling brown eyes fixed upon him. A broad smile, but Patrick couldn't tell whether she was smiling because she liked him or because she had evil plans. 


It was the latter.


"Thank you, moron, for giving me the keycard! Now I can have all the power I want," she said. "But you, I don't need you no longer. Bye, bye!"


She dropped him from her height, which was around 100 feet. Patrick saw the ground approaching fast, and hit with a loud "THUD!" 


He was dead on the spot. 


Not satisfied, Gina placed one of her feet on his corpse to crush it. It felt as if stepping on a warm, fat frog.


"Just in case you have something to reverse the effects," she murmured. "And because you thought you could fuck me just like that, pervert!" she added.


Gina looked down at his -partly- demolished house. It was like a dollhouse to her. She bent over and stomped with her fist on it. The remainder of the red-tiled roof collapsed with a loud rumble, smoke mulched out, wooden beams cracked. Gina stomped again and again, demolishing the house with her fist. As it was almost destroyed, she rubbed her hand.


"Ow, this is getting me nowhere," she thought. She stood up and placed her foot carefully on the ruined building, because she didn't want a piece of metal or a wooden beam sting her. But everything crushed instantaneous under her sole. No pain, only the -pleasant- feeling of cracking masonry and equipment smashing. Gina smiled. Yes, that was the ticket! Using her feet to destroy. 


She looked down and took a deep breath, seeing her now truly vast bosom expand. "Well, maybe I can use something else to wreck havoc, should it be necessary," she thought, gently stroking her tits. 


She was very proud of her huge breasts. When she was her former 5'6, they had the size of handballs, her relatively petite frame all the more accentuating her large boobs. More often than not, she had used them to seduce men in power, either to have them giving her promotions or, in a few cases, blackmail them. Most were married after all, and didn't want Gina to blab about them being dishonest to their wives. Her way of climbing the career ladder.


And on the beach... Gina always enjoyed guys ogling her, and especially seeing them being told off by their envious girlfriends. One even got a visible boner in his tight shorts, trying to hide it from public view, but failed. His -flat-chested- girlfriend began slapping him as soon as she noticed his lump and the cause of it. Gina grinned as she recalled that one. 


"Well, looks like I am a giantess now," she thought, all kinds of possibilities racing though her mind. Finally, she could have power! And she would grab it. 
"Time to show the world who is boss, " she thought.

 

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

The 100 feet tall Gina walked through the outskirts of New York City, seeing people point up at her, take pictures, and, most of them, flee. Good! They were the smart ones. 


She deliberately crushed cars under her feet, after having carefully checked whether the yielding metal would cut her skin or not. It didn't. She was already so massive and heavy, the little cars could not even scratch her skin. Not even that sports car that smashed full speed against her ankle.


CRASH! The front of the red vehicle folded like an accordion as it hit the giantess' foot. Gina felt it and gazed down. A twenty-something guy sat behind the wheel, dazed, but unharmed because of the airbag.


Gina bent down and picked the car up. It fit nicely on her palm, which was 9 feet long. The car looked like a big toy, the driver like a doll. A startled doll, for he was white as a sheet and looked with terror in her big brown eyes.


"Can't you look out?" the giantess spat. "Or am I so small that you can say you didn't see me, hm? It seems to me you need a lesson!"


She pulled the guy from the seat, tearing the safety belt and holding him in her other hand. Gina held the car in front of him. With a mocking expression, she made him watch how she crushed the car as she clenched her hand to a fist. The red sports car, very expensive no doubt, folded with a metallic shriek. Oil and gas ran out as Gina mangled the vehicle like a large soda can. She nonchalantly dropped it. The car fell hard on the street, next to her foot. Gina stomped on the wreck, reducing the car to a flat, reddish sheet of metal and glass.


"As for you," she told her little captive, who looked at her open-mouthed, "...I have something else in mind. You were saved by the airbag of your late car. Now you will die by MINE!"


Gina threw him up the the air and waited until he came down, screaming like mad. She twisted her torso, and when the guy fell past her chest, she twisted quickly back, using her now truly gigantic boobs as a sideward battering ram. 


SPLASH! The screaming ended abrupt as Gina ginormous milking machine hit the little man with full force. His bones shattered from the impact, his intern organs ruptured. Gina saw the mangled body fly dozens of feet through the air before it landed in the shrubs. Yes, hitting someone with boobs so big was worse than being hit by a truck. Gina scratched her boob and grinned. This was fun!


She continued to walk, making sure to step on something with each stride, and finally came to a small public area. On the plaza she saw that there was a contest going on.


A big breast contest.


She saw a dozen big-boobed women stand on a podium, while at least two hundred guys where ogling them. Most of the boobs the women showed were not natural, and some even bigger than Gina's (being 5'6). The contest came to a halt as she approached the podium.


"Hi there, may I compete too?", she asked with mock sweetness in her voice.


Gina bent over the frozen people, letting her gargantuan rack dangle over the podium. 


"I believe I am the winner. All natural. Want to know my cup size? Its not a cup, its a shopping cart, ha, ha!"


She kneeled, and then let herself fall down, chest first, on the podium. Immediately the other contestants, the few guys of the jury and the wooden podium itself were crushed under the vast mass of Gina's tits. They were so big now that they covered the entire podium completely and broke through the wood like it was rotten and thin. 


"Yup, I am the winner," she announced, standing up. Two corpses which stuck to her bosom fell off.


"And you, little perverts," she addressed the crowd of startled men at her feet. "I hope you like big feet as well as big boobs, because you are going to get them!"
Gina stomped on the crowd. Bodies disappeared under her large, naked feet, being crushed and turned into red mincemeat. Gina stomped and stomped, quickly overtaking those that ran for it. Of course, because of her height, she could take strides of 60 feet at least, and no one could outrun her. Even that guy who had reached his car and was about to get in was flattened as she trod heavy upon him, as was the car.


With only three people left, Gina bent over and scooped them up. The three guys looked at her in utter despair as they were brought up to her face. She scanned them and picked one between thumb and index finger. 


"No," she said and threw him away like a cigarette butt. The second one followed. Now she only had one guy left, sweating and shaking. The giantess thought he looked cute.


"Why hello there, little man," she said sweetly. "What is your name?"


The guy had lost his voice from fear. Gina lifted him up to her ear, which had the size of a mattress.


"I didn't catch that," she said.


"Ahem... S... Steve..." the guy croaked.


"Steve? Well nice to meet you, Steve. I am Gina. Gina the giantess," she said while bringing him in front of her face again. "You like big tits, Steve?"


Steve nodded. He did, but it seemed he was going to get more than he bargained for.


"And do you know the way here in New York City, Steve?" 


He nodded again. It was best to play along with Gina, he thought, for he had witnessed she had no qualms about killing.


"Good! I am but a little girl from San Francisco, and a stranger here. I heard New York City can be dangerous, if you don't watch your step... especially for someone like me. Got it, Steve? Watch your step? Dangerous? Me? Ha, ha!" she joked. Steve nervously laughed.


"Well, I need you to point the way to the cities' centre. Will you be a sweet and do me this favor, Steve?" she asked. 


Steve was sweetness itself.


"Great. Let's go, and since you like big boobs so much, Steve..." she said, and wedged her new friend, feet first, into her deep, cavernous cleavage until only his arms, shoulders and head stuck out. Face turned away from Gina, he could now show her the way while at the same going for the ride of his life.

 

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

The 100 feet tall Gina walked, Steve stuck between her enormous boobs. They were so large that they could rival a hot air balloon, and so firm that despite the full-grown man trying to pry them apart with all his masculine strength, they didn't budge an inch. So he could do nothing but play along, pointing Gina the way to New York's center.


Steve had lied to his wife he was going on a business trip, only to attend the big boobed babes contest. Now he was being trapped in no doubt the biggest pair of boobs he had ever seen, and probably, ever would. He felt them wobble slightly with each step of the giantess, he felt her powerful heartbeat behind her breastbone, and hoped he would survive this. And if he did, Steve vowed, he would never, ever tell lies to his wife again, let alone ogle big-titted babes.


He managed to twist his torso somewhat and gazed up to Gina's face. He saw her huge neck, chin, and nose a dozen feet above him. Gina looked straight ahead, obviously not caring were she stepped. Steve did, however. He felt, and heard, when another car, house, or person was flattened under her huge feet. His heart raced, he sweated, and he felt his groin going wet. It was pee.


"Where to, Steve?" her voice boomed from above. Steve miserably pointed straight ahead. He felt like a hostage and could only hope the army would rescue him as soon as possible. Steve hoped as well that if Gina was to be killed, they would only do so after he was released from this fleshy prison instead of before. He saw in his mind what would happen if Gina would be shot and fall forward to the ground, tits first, with him stuck between them. Being flattened under the largest pair of breasts ever. Steve shuddered.


He tried to lift himself out of her cleavage, but the tits of this young girl held his body tightly in place. Gina felt his hands on her boobs and even the pressure he applied to get himself out.


"No, no, Steve. You can't escape my titties. They are too much for a puny little man like you," she playfully teased. 


"Ooompf!" Steve moaned. Gina had suddenly taken a deep breath, inflating her stupendous chest even more. Her swelling tits pressed Steve's body together, like he was stuck between two balloons blowing themselves up. Her flesh covered his entire body now.


"See? My little boobies like you. They won't let you go, Steve. Now, where to?" Gina remarked after she had exhaled again.


Steve pointed sheepishly in the direction of New York's center. Gina knew how she could make men docile with her boobs.


As they walked past skyscrapers, Steve saw the people inside looking at them. He felt embarrassed. How was he going to explain all this? He, stuck in the gigantic cleavage of a 100 feet tall giantess, who was crushing and killing everything. Sweat poured down his back.


It became worse when all of a sudden a news helicopter hovered in front of them. Now he was on the news as well, being filmed while wedged in Gina's cleavage! He felt blood run up his face. What if people thought he was her husband? Or boss? Oh dear....
Gina lunged at the helicopter, smashing it to pieces. Steve witnessed her killing again, this time a few journalists when the chopper fell apart like made of loosely glued together pieces of cardboard.


"Oh my God...", he murmured as he saw the crew fall down. It was terrible. And what would she do with him?


"Wouldn't I be a good taxi, Steve?" Gina asked jolly as if nothing had happened. "Imagine, passengers being brought from A to B in my cleavage. Gina's titty-taxi. That'd be a sensation, eh, Steve?"


Steve only wanted to get out of this sensation. Would she kill him once they had arrived at her goal? Or let him go, showing at least some morals and gratitude? He decided to take his chance when they arrived at their destination. Pointing her in the wrong direction or not telling her they had arrived could anger her, after all.


"We are now in New York's centre," he cried as loud as he managed, compressed as his ribcage was by the breastflesh surrounding it. But Gina had heard him.


"Aaah, great! Thanks, Steve!" Gina said. She plucked him from her cleavage and put him on the roof of a nearby flat.


"You are a real sweet," she beamed, and gave the doll-sized guy a kiss. Steve nearly lost his balance, and saw Gina turn and leave. He looked at her, realizing how vast she was once again, and passed out.

 

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Gina was now in the center of New York City. Before going on a rampage, she used the white hole inside her to grow more. Slowly she expanded. Where she had stood about 100 feet first, she now measured 200 feet already, gaining a few feet every minute. Growing, she strolled along the avenue, crushing cars and taxi's with each step. Her ankles smashed the traffic lights hanging over the crossings, footprints were left in the tarmac. People panicked as she approached, for she kept growing, slowly, to add to her fearsome presence.


New York's inhabitants ended under her feet as red mush. She still didn't care she was killing fellow human beings, for Gina's taste for power had overcome her ethics. She looked at her feet, which was hard because her breasts were in the way, as she trod upon fleeing people hardly the size of locusts, and crushed cars, vendor stands and small trees like nothing. 


She saw a skyscraper, about her size, where the employees were ogling her from behind the windows. Gina could see their tiny shapes and decided to have some fun. She stood in front of it, her chest proudly sticking out. She rubbed and kneaded her tits, while looking erotically at the people.


"Like what you see?" she cooed. "Do your wives have a pair of these? No, they are just tiny, flat, ugly bimbo's. I am a goddess! And I will..."


She took a step towards the building, her nipples touching the glass.


"... show you..."


She took another step. Her breasts smashed though the windows, bulldozing through the offices, ripping the concrete walls and floors open.


"... the power of..."


She arched her back, making her boobs stick out even more, ramming though the floors. The roof of the skyscraper collapsed, tons of debris falling down, most of it ending in Gina's awesome cleavage. Her tits could take the weight easily.


"... a REAL WOMAN!" she screamed, and twisted her torso violently, swinging her breasts like two humongous bags of sand from side to side, smashing into the remainder of the skyscraper. Glass, furniture, debris and people flew all over the place, falling to their death on the streets or smashing against nearby buildings. Gina's monstrous tits left nothing intact, their huge mass destroying everything.


"Bah! Pathetic! Is that what men can build? Even my little boobies can smash it without problem! Come on, can't this excuse of a skyscraper not even offer the slightest resistance to the softest part of my body? How pitiful!" she mocked.


With a violent kick, Gina smashed the lower floors of the skyscraper, sending it crashing down to its utter destruction. With loud rumbling sounds, she saw how it disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The cloud rose quickly, obscuring Gina's view. It stung her eyes and she had to cough.


"Damn! I can't see," she thought, rubbing her eyes. No fun that way. But she knew the solution. Gina accelerated her growth, so she would literally stand above such things like dust clouds raising from demolished buildings. Sides, she had something in mind for which she needed more height than the puny 250 feet she had measured as she kicked the skyscraper. Such slow growth was worthless. Better to draw proto-matter from the white hole and turn it into her own biomass swiftly. 


Gina focussed on more rapid growing and shot up, reaching 500 feet within seconds. Her feet became longer and wider, devouring whatever was near them by steamrolling. Her legs stretched, her behind broadened, her vast bosom inflating to an even more awesome size. 


The giantess reached 700 feet... 800... 900.... One thousand. But she didn't stop growing. She wanted more, she needed more. She got more. 1200 feet. 1500 feet. Buildings on either side of the street were being shoved aside by her feet, crashed down or simply toppled as she grew further.


2000 feet. Gina stopped and looked around her. As if she was hovering in a hot-air balloon over New York's centre! Great! There was hardly a skyscraper now that reached her height. Perfect! In the distance, she saw what she was looking for. A symbol of power. And she was about to destroy it. Gleefully, Gina walked towards it, crushing whatever was in her way and shoving the larger skyscrapers without effort aside. 

 

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

The United Nations Headquarters raises 450 feet in the air. An impressive rectangular shape, like a gigantic matchbox, located near the shore of the East River. Nearly every nations' flag waves in front of its entrance. A symbol that the world has at least the intention to somehow unite and is willing to solve problems diplomatically instead of violently. But now, the building was shaking. Violently.


Gina's footfalls fell heavy, and with each step the office building shook more. Its impressive height was first eclipsed as Gina approached, then dwarfed and ridiculed as Gina finally stood over it. The 2000 feet tall giantess was so big, the top of the building barely reached her knees!


The accumulation of flags was crushed as Gina placed her foot on them. A statement, maybe a symbol, of her intentions. By simply stepping on the national symbol of every nation it seemed like the giantess wanted to say "I am boss now."


Although the diplomats and ambassadors had been informed about the rampaging giantess, evacuations had barely begun, partly because of the chaos and mayhem Gina had already caused. The entire city was in panic, and logistics suffered accordingly. The majority of the buildings' occupants stood outside, nervously waiting to be picked up. But now it was too late. Gina towered as easily over them as over their headquarters.


"Well, well. What have we here? Every nations' ambassador. Good! Because I have a statement to make", she announced with her now booming voice.


Gina bent over and scooped the crowd of diplomats in her hands. The fell over each other, and squirmed like a bunch of startled ants as the giantess stood upright again. She gazed at the mass of well-dressed men, and a few women, in her cupped hands.


"So you are the ones who rule the world? Hah! From now on, I am boss here! Look at you! You are nothing compared to me! I can hold you all in my hands! Yes, I hold your miserable lives literally in the palms of my hands! Do you think you are something? I will show you what you are," she humiliated them.


Gina lifted her hands above her head, tilted it back, and opened her mouth. As she tilted her hands, she could hear some of the ambassadors scream, as if they knew what was coming next. They were right. 


Slowly, she let about one third of them fall in her mouth. Gina could feel their bodies as they fell on her huge tongue. Did she actually feel how some of the bodies broke? How their bones shattered as they hit her teeth? Gina wasn't sure, but she knew that the bodies of her captives would break in an instant. She closed her mouth and chewed. The bodies burst and liquid poured out. Gina tasted iron.


Crunch, crunch, crunch. The bones of the late ambassadors offered no resistance to the huge, house-sized teeth and the powerful jaw muscles of the giantess. Each and every body was crushed to a pulp.


Gina swallowed and repeated the procedure with half of what she still had left in her hands. This time, she made sure the remainder of the diplomats could see what she did. Eating the worlds' finest representatives, uncaring about law or ethics.


One of the diplomats, she saw, was about to climb her thumb and jump down. Probably he preferred to smash on the pavement, or maybe her foot, rather than being eaten. Gina saw it, moved her hands quickly to her mouth and licked the man up.

Gulp! He was swallowed alive. No quick death, either by hitting the ground or between her teeth, for such cheek. Gina was as merciless as she was power-hungry.


"Anyone else trying something funny?" she bellowed at the crowd in her hands, her voice so loud that everyone felt their bones and teeth rattle. No one answered.


"You'd better not," Gina concluded and laughed. She opened her mouth, still laughing, and while crying "Ha, ha, haaaaa!" she let the leftover of the ambassadors fall in it. A few chews and a gulp later, and Gina had devoured every countries' representative in the United Nations. But she wasn't finished yet.


The 2,000 feet tall giantess looked at the office building between her legs and grinned. Pathetic! This was where the fate of the world was decided? This lego-like tiny excuse of a building? She would show the world what this miserable toy office was worth.


The giantess bent her knees. Slowly, her shaven cunt descended on the roof of the UN- building. The touch of the gigantic cunt alone crushed a dozen windows, broke concrete and plaster, bent its metal skeleton. This was power! Her womanhood alone could destroy the most important building on the entire planet.


Squishhhhh! With a smacking sound, Gina's cavernous cunt gobbled the building up. As she bent her knees more and more, her hungry vagina devoured the entire headquarters. It seemed to fill her love tunnel perfectly.


Gina began to thrust. Up and down she went, fucking the United Nations headquarters like a gigantic dildo. Slime poured down its windows, glass shattered, debris fell down. Gina closed her eyes and focussed on her cunt. Oh, what power this was! She, who always dreamed of fucking the US president was now fucking the UN office! That notion made her hot. It made her come.


"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!". She screamed as orgasm hit her. All of New York heard it. The poor building was torn from its foundations, mangled and destroyed in her tunnel, and finally vomited out of her cunt with a large wave of slime.


"Pppppppfff!" Gina breathed. This was great! She had killed and fucked the UN! Satisfied, she turned around, gazing at New York City. Now that these puny diplomats were gone, she was in charge!

 

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Gina trampled through New York City, pushing skyscrapers out of her way and simply crushing the smaller buildings underfoot. She loved being so huge! Towering 2000 feet in the air, and humanity was nothing but a swarm of tiny insects. Their buildings were so puny, they collapsed like nothing under her vast mass. Nothing could stop her. Gina felt great.


Gina savoured every crunch as she rampaged. Panicked people were trod upon by the scores. Taxi's and other cars she flattened. The huge boobed giantess left nothing untouched, slowly New York City was reduced to rubble and debris.


Gina was suddenly struck by a thought. She had eliminated the UN, yes, but what about the boss of her own country? What about the president? She had always dreamed of fucking him, pinning him beneath her male-smothering, macho-taming tits, but that was to gain power. Now, she actually had power. 


"So, why should I tolerate a president here?" she thought. "Why accept there is someone ruling here, while I should be boss? While I AM boss!" It was time to show the president, John Blackfield, who was in charge now. "Let's pay him a visit," she thought. Gina grinned and turned toward Washington DC, not caring what ended under her feet.


Gina left New York City, following a highway to Washington DC. She trod upon dozens of cars, who looked like multi-colored beetles to her. They crunched nicely, while the highway itself was being damaged beyond repair. About every 1500 feet, there now was a huge footprint in the tarmac. Try to renovate that.


Gina saw tiny specks leaving their cars, running away. She smiled. Yes, run you tiny mites! I am Gina, and I have the power. Run while you can! Seeing the people panic and be afraid of her gave the giantess pleasure.


Sometimes, the wicked Gina deliberately trod upon the tiny specks, feeling their insignificant bodies pop under her sole. Some she even twisted to a pulp using nothing but her big toe. 


The distance between New York City and Washington DC is about 200 miles. At her current height of 2000 feet, taking strides of 1500 feet each second, it would take her less than a quarter of an hour to get there. A walk in the park for the giantess.


Bushes and trees where turned to mush, villages trod down, a small hill flattened. Gina enjoyed her height. She noticed several helicopters buzz around her, no doubt filming for whatever news channel. Good! Let the entire world know she, Gina, was a giantess and ready to seize the president! Smart as they were, the crew didn't dare to fly too close to her, like the one did when she was a mere 100 feet tall and gave that Steve guy the ride of his life. They should be afraid of her! Approaching Gina unasked would mean being flattened between two 60 feet long slapping palms, or being crunched between the two biggest tits on the planet. Gina smiled. Destroying a helicopter with her tits! SLAM! What woman could copy that?


Just to test it, Gina picked a large van from the highway and threw it into the air. The large, 16-ton vehicle flew up, then down, and as it passed Gina's breasts, which she had quickly parted with her hands, it got flattened as the giantess let them go.

WHAM! Her enormous boobs slammed together like two fleshy wrecking balls, turning the impressive van into a thin metal plate. Gina didn't know whether the trucker had gotten away before she grabbed the vehicle, but if he didn't... well, what a way to go.


She amused herself thoroughly, enjoying the scope from her height and the feeling of puny human works ending under her vast weight. She, who had worked hard to make carreer within the government, and always dreamed fucking with the president to have her way, was now living that dream to its fullest. And fucking with the president she would. Gina hoped they hadn't evacuated him, that he would be in Airforce 1 as it became clear the capital was her destination, for if that was the case, Gina had no chance getting him.


She pondered that as her foot crushed a farm, its roof collapsing and its walls crumbling like dried clay. She didn't notice.


After a while, she could see Washington DC in the distance, the Capitol's dome greeting her on the horizon. Gina smiled. This was going to be fun!

 

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Gina trampled her way through Washington DC, looking for the White House. After half a minute, she spotted it. Gina walked towards it, flattening the fence surrounding the presidential home, and plucked the star-spangled banner waving next to it from the ground. She threw it away, as a symbolic gesture she was in charge now.


The giantess knelt and pounded the roof of the white building with her fist. It collapsed immediately.


As soon as the 2000 feet tall Gina peered inside, she saw small dots firing guns at her. It were the bodyguards of president Blackfield, and Gina assumed that meant he was still there. The president was.


Although he heard about the 2000 feet tall girl rampaging in New York City and heading for Washington DC afterwards, the president refused to leave. He wanted to make a statement to the nation. This president did not flee while the country was being devastated. His error, as it would turn out.


The bullets stung Gina, but thanks to her massiveness didn't hurt her the slightest. She reached inside the ruined White House and grabbed the bodyguards, one by one. Gina squeezed their hands holding the guns with thumb and forefinger, and the shooting stopped. Instead, she heard yelps of pain as the bones of their hands were pulverized and their flesh turned to goo between the powerful digits of the giantess .


"Did no one tell you it isn't polite to shoot an unarmed person?" she asked with feinted anger. "Shame on you! You must be punished!"


Standing up, she simply turned the hand holding the guards upside down, letting them fall to their deaths. Dying they did. Gina turned towards the White House again.


"John? Where are you John? Come outside, I want to play with you," she cooed into the open roof. 


Sure enough, she saw the president emerge. How noble, did he want to sacrifice himself to her just for the sake of hoping she would leave the rest of the US alone? Gina smiled and picked him up.


"Hello John. I am Gina. I used to work for you. Now, I have grown above that. I am taking over. But not before I have lived a dream of mine."


With great deft, Gina tore the clothes off the president's body. As he lay naked in her hand Gina smiled and continued:


"I have always dreamed of fucking you, John. But just to gain power, not because I love you. Now, I have the power, but I still am going to fuck you. I prefer small men, John, if only because a woman my height doesn't see her equal often, ha, ha. And though I like powerful men, I take you anyway. Even if you are utterly powerless compared to me, "president", or do you think otherwise, hmm?"


Gina saw the president just stare at her, then he began talking. Gina couldn't hear what he was saying, tiny as he and his voice were. Probably he was going to argue, trying to find a diplomatic solution, trying to appeal to her conscience or the law, yada, yada. Gina wasn't interested.


"Do you like my tits, John?" she asked, bringing the president before one of her mammoth boobs. The tit was so enormous, even its nipple was bigger than John's head!


"I like my boobs. I always dreamed of pinning you under them, but you wouldn't survive that now, John. So much for your power compared to mine. But we can do something else. Hmmmmm....", she blissfully moaned as she rubbed the tiny body of the president over her nipple. This was power! She was holding the president of the USA, and rubbing him over her exposed nipple, for the entire world to see. And he could do nothing against it.


Gina became hot again, and her nipple stiffened. As it grew, it pushed agianst John's face, and the president feared that his face was going to be caved in by the gigantic, growing nipple, in the meantime as hard and big as the trunk of and old oak tree.


"Oooohhh," Gina moaned, "You are quite a lover, John. I thought you would be...".


She laid down, spread her legs and shamelessly plunged the president in her cunt!


"We are open. In you go," she remarked as her pussy, big enough to swallow the UN Headquarters, gobbled the president up. She clenched her vaginal muscles, thus closing her pussy lips, and felt the president struggle inside her. He tried to squirm out, which only resulted in arousing the merciless Gina further. She felt him pound against her sensitive beachball-sized clit, sending waves of pleasure through her vast body. Gina felt another orgasm building up. 


"Oh, oooh...ooohhhh" she moaned, playing with her nipples. The president kicked and punched her sensitive flesh. Then it hit her.


"Aaaaarrrgghh!" she cried. Her entire body shook. Gina's cunt vomited gallons of slime, covering the front yard of the White House. Along with it came the president, who had suffocated in her snatch.... His corpse fell on the ground, slimy and moist. Gina had killed the most powerful man on Earth with nothing but her orgasm!

 

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

"Aaah, that was good! Was it as good for you as it was for me, John?" Gina asked. She looked at the dead body, lying in a puddle of her juice. "No, suppose not," she muttered.


Gina stood up and trampled the White House down. The building fell easily under her footfalls, nothing remained intact. She was in charge now, and such a tiny puny building was unworthy of a fine being like her. So the White House was reduced to white debris.


But Gina was going to find out that those tinies were not giving up so quickly. A large army was on her way, and the giantess was greeted by bombs that actually hurt her. Bombers flew over her, fighter jets shot missiles. They burned her skin.


"Ow! What the...?" The giantess had been caught off-guard. She saw the airplanes and knew what was going on. So, they wanted her dead? Their mistake!


"Just you wait!" Gina cried in anger as she saw the airforce turning for another assault.


Gina focussed again on growing, and grow she did. She grew and grew, past 3000 feet, 4000 feet, past one mile. Her body was so big now, the missiles didn't hurt her anymore. She could even hardly see the planes. And still she grew.


Two miles. Gina's shadow eclipsed a vast portion of Washington DC. The to her gnat-like bombers were flattened as she clapped her hundreds of feet long hands together with a sound that shattered countless windows. Fighters were swatted out of the air with her long, long, arms. And Gina kept growing. 


Three miles... Six miles... Ten miles.


Gina towered over the capital, its buildings nothing more than indistinguishable fields of grey. The land army, which had been sent to fight her as well, was steamrolled by her expanding feet. Gina never knew they had been there.


As she reached the staggering height of 15 miles, Gina halted. Her vast feet covered most of the capital, the landmarks, like the Washington Monument and Capitol, had been run over by her feet. She put her hands on her hips and grinned. Another symbolic statement. She was literally standing on the nation's capital, had it literally underfoot. She, Gina, was literally the big cheese here.


Gina swept her foot, from left to right, over the remains of Washington DC, turning the entire city into a pile of rubble. Such power! The capital of the most powerful nation of the world being obliterated by merely standing on it, and afterwards wiping her foot! She, Gina, had gotten more than she had ever dreamt of!


"What now?" she wondered. Trampling the entire US down? Going to China and show them who was boss? No. Europe. She wanted to go to Europe. Though Gina had always desired to go there, she had never phantomed it would be as a 15-mile tall harbinger of doom.


"Europe it will be", she thought, and went on her way. Her 12-mile long strides took her quickly to the east coast of the US, destroying entire cities as she simply stepped on them, while flattening countless hills. She didn't care. 


A huge earthquake shattered vast areas of land as she jumped over the waters separating Maryland from Delaware. Going further east, villages and cities were nothing but debris in footprints after she had passed by. Gina stopped walking briefly as she reached the coast, standing on Slaughter Beach. Somehow, no one would laugh about the fact that the name was fitting.


"Let's see. Europe lies to the northeast," the giga-giantess thought as she gazed over the Atlantic. She didn't want to end up in Africa, though she could easily bridge the distance between both continents via Gibraltar with her long, long legs. Gina smiled. She was so big! She could stand on two continents at once!


"Europe, here I come," she smiled, and went on her way.

 

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Gina, the 15-mile tall giga- giantess, waded into the Atlantic. And wading she would keep doing, for she was so large now that the ocean could not reach beyond her thighs. She didn't need to swim once. Even if she wanted, she couldn't, for the water was too shallow for her.


Gina saw little specks on the waves. Ships. Even the longest vessels reached hardly half the length of her pinky finger. With glee, she swatted them out of her way. 


She had considered to walk across the USA to her home, San Francisco, to punish her uncaring father and trample his collection of old-timers, but why take the effort? The little shit was not worth it, and by now, she probably had her own network of satellites filming her. Surely her old man already knew what his daughter had become. She grinned.


After a short walk Gina saw the coast of Europe in the distance. It was the coast of France.


Rolling huge quantities of water in front of her that flooded many square miles of the inland, the giantess set foot on land again. 


The 15-mile tall Gina trampled across France. Entire forests were crushed at once under her soles with each step, villages disappeared under her toes, countless acres of farmland turned into compressed rock, totally infertile. French cities were simply sucked from their foundations, because of the ultra-strong air replacements and gigantic draft her moving mass caused.


Clouds played around her calves, showing the people of France (and the rest of the globe) nothing but a pair of gigantic, naked feet, walking around, crushing, killing. As if a deity of punishment had come to Earth, too vast to be seen entirely. 


For Gina, it was of no difference where she stepped, it all seemed to feel the same. No tree was able to even tickle her skin, no matter how old and big. Of course, for a 15-mile high being, with feet each 2 mile long and skin about 60 feet thick, no tree or most man-made objects could sent even the slightest sensations to her brain. Even those large rocks were pressed into the ground unknowingly, or crushed to powder under her incalculable weight.


The cloud layer obscured Gina's view and made her calves moist. It was no fun this way. She took a deep breath, inflating her gargantuan boobs and adding temporarily a quarter of a mile to her bustsize, and blew. Gina wanted to see where she was going, and see what she crushed. 


WOOSH! Her breath hit the clouds like a hurricane. They disappeared like cigarette smoke. Too bad for the French down there that her blowing uprooted thousands of trees, disintegrated houses, and even took some of the ground itself on a three-mile journey through the air.


"Ah, better," Gina mumbled as she saw the patchwork of green, brown and yellow at her feet. It were the meadows and pastures of the farmers, now hardly the size of small handkerchiefs to her. Gina continued walking and punishing France with her earth-shattering steps.


She walked towards Paris, recognizing the city by seeing a small iron object that was the size of a needle to her. It was the Eiffel Tower. 


A thin, glittering ribbon revealed to be the Seine river, and large patches of grey that were the countless buildings of the very densely build city. Gina bent down, her breasts dangling like two orbs of impending doom above the French capital.


"Hmmm... somehow I have the feeling I have been here before," she thought. She had never left the US, except going to the space station last year, but the city somehow looked familiar. She shrugged her shoulders. "Must be what they call here a deja vú," she concluded, and began destroying Paris. Just because she could.


However, instead of simply trampling, she decided to dance. Not just a dance, but the cancan, with, she knew, was performed at the Moulin Rouge, a building Paris was famous for. Standing straight, Gina hopped from one leg to the other, crushing countless buildings and boulevards under her foot, while kicking her other leg high up in the air.


"Taa-ta ta-ta-ta-ta taa-ta ta-ta-ta-ta taa-ta..." she sang, switching legs and hopping merrily on Paris. Buildings were crushed or torn from their foundations and flew high in the air from the impact, only to smash to pieces when hitting the ground again.

Streets and the famous boulevards broke open, monuments collapsed, only the Eiffel Tower itself remained defiant.


Until Gina's foot landed square on it!


The metal was bent like a thin paperclip suffering from metal fatigue, and flattened like it was made of dough. Not even the proud landmark of France was able to offer the slightest sensation, let alone pain, to the 15- mile tall Gina.


Countless people died, either being killed directly under her feet, by crumbling buildings, being swallowed by the cracks she made in the ground, or by being flung into the air and smashing on the ground again.


Paris was reduced to a hole of compressed concrete, organic material, and debris. All embedded in deep, foot-shaped craters. Only because Gina did a dance!


After having obliterated the capital, Gina went south. From school, she remembered that the country of Switzerland was surrounded by mountains. She wanted to see it, and also see if she could do something about that....

 

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Europe was in chaos. No wonder, since the 15-mile Gina was so vast, she could step over entire mountain ranges easily. Which she did.


Sometimes.


Other times, she simply flattened the mountains, either by stepping on them, or crumbling them like made of brittle plastic. Switzerland saw its beloved Alps disappear into the ground, like the Earth swallowed them up, as Gina stepped on them. Or they came down, rumbling, belching smoke, burying countless villages under rocks and debris as the giantess carelessly trod on them like they were mere mole hills. The mountains, having protected the country for centuries, were partly gone as Gina left and entered Germany, leaving the Swiss feel "naked".


Entering Germany,the first large city she encountered was Munich. The Bavarian capital was reduced to a smoldering ruin with a huge, 2-mile footprint in the middle when Gina left. 


She didn't care.


To show how powerful she was, she didn't even bother to step twice on a city. One casual footfall, and the city was flattened, while the buildings around her foot were blown away by the air replacement, collapsed from the earthquakes her vast weight caused, or simply covered by tons of dust and debris that each of her steps made flying around. From a distance, one could see a circle of whitish dust form around the city Gina stepped on, moving outward fast. Like a nuclear bomb , without the mushroom cloud. So powerful was the 15-mile giantess. She was a living weapon of mass destruction.


Gina went north, turning the Black Forest into a thin layer of greenish mush as she walked through it like it was a bed of moss. 


After a few minutes, and after some minor cities had turned into debris under her feet, she saw Berlin. Gina stopped walking and put her hands on her hips.


"That feeling of deja vú again..." she thought as she gazed down on Berlin. Why did she have it? She didn't know. 


Gina bent down on her hands and knees and crawled over Berlin, eclipsing it with her vast body and giving the inhabitants a view of the biggest pair of boobs they'd ever see. Her two orbs dangled over the city, like two jelly-filled mountains, slightly tanned and nearly perfectly round.


Although the city knew it was doomed, thousands of men, gazing up at those delicious tits, couldn't hold it. Their dicks stiffened, leaked pre-cum, and some came in their pants. Others simply dropped their pants and began masturbating shamelessly, as if to have one last good fuck before death. Was it the overwhelming stimulus her boobs provided? Was it the amount of pheromones the giantess emitted in enormous quantities over the city? No one knew. But just as she caused countless orgasms among the tinies below her breasts, those same breasts killed them as Gina let herself fall down on the city.


They came and went.


Gina, meanwhile, enjoyed the sensation her sensitive nipples caused as she destroyed large parts of Berlin with nothing but her tits. Their mass sank so deep in the Earth, that they touched the swampy area underneath the German capital. The cold, moist waters sent pleasant shivers through her vast body. 


"Aaahhhh!"she moaned, and dragged her boobs back and forth, enjoying the cold water on her sensitive flesh and erect (250 feet long) nipples.


"Aaah, aah, AAAHHHH!" she screamed. Before she realized, she came again. The cold swamp waters were so pleasant, it had aroused the giga-giantess to the point where she orgasmed. Countless gallons of slime flew from her cunt, clattering down on a suburb of the German capital. The huge tidal wave of cum smothered the entire suburb, only to glide away, taking a few villages with it. 


Gina sighted blissfully and got up, brushing her gargantuan boobs off. How many orgasms did she have in the last two hours? Gina had lost track. But being a giantess was fantastic, especially because she could have the greatest sex ever, all the time. She got up and looked down. Berlin was gone, only two large holes in the ground where her tits had been. 


"Europe is wonderful," the giantess thought. "But now its time to visit Asia."


On her way she went, to the south-east. On her way she trampled the city of Leipzig, where the famous "Völkerschlachtdenkmal", the 270 feet tall monument that commemorated the battle against Napoleon, was crushed under her big toe. No one could mourn for it, for the rest of the city ended under the rest of her foot.

 

Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Gina left Germany and trampled though Poland. The country, which is quite flat already, became even flatter as her atombomb-like footfalls pounded it. Entire cities were crushed, countless acres of farmland destroyed. The power-hungry female killed and crushed merciless, not even caring that that gray patch she stepped on was the old city of Kraków. Now, it was a ruin in a 300 feet deep footprint.


Gina went further, her enormous boobs wobbling and ramming into tiny grains of sand -to her- that were airplanes and helicopters. They wanted to avoid and dodge her, but since she was 15 miles tall and walked 12 miles per second, not even the fastest airplane could outfly her. So dozens of airplanes ended against the humongous rack Gina dragged in front of her. 


She did that what Napoleon and Hitler failed to do. Within no time, Gina had crossed the Ukraine, parts of Russia, and reached Moscow. Without being bothered by the sheer vastness of the country and the winter (it was summer anyway), Gina saw the city and grinned. Already fires had broken out, judging from tiny puffs of smoke emerging from countless buildings. Did the Russians want to burn the city down, like they did when Napoleon came?


Gina didn't know that the tremors her footfalls caused had started the fires, as gas pipes had burst and the emerging methane quickly found flames that ignited it. People trying to light their -last- cigarette, flames under stoves, traffic accidents by panicked citizens, that sort of things caused fires all over Moscow.


Gina entered the city, pressing the Red Square deep into the ground and crumbling the Kremlin under her toes. A few steps later, and the remains of Moscow stuck against the skin of her soles. Together with Washington DC, Gina had destroyed two of the most powerful cities on Earth within a day.


She smiled. Oh, this was so good! Nothing could kill her, nothing could harm her. Even the largest cities could be trampled within a few seconds. Ancient monuments, entire forests, hills and mountains, it all ended in seconds under her mass. Wonderful!


Gina laid on her back. She gazed up in the sky. This was power! Nothing, nothing on Earth could stop her. Her black hair was already long and powerful enough to ensnare an entire army. Her arms where so long that she could dig a tunnel in a matter of second by sticking them in the ground, a tunnel those puny humans would need many months time for to dig it. And the costs... Countless millions. She could do it for free. Her gigantic breasts where mountains in their own right, and Gina imagined tiny mountaineers trying to climb them, only to fall to their deaths when she merely inhaled a bit too quickly. They could build an entire city on her belly, and railroad tracks on her legs. Gina was the perfect goddess, the symbol of ultimate female power.


But why, she thought, stop here? Why not grow even more? The white hole inside her could provide her with a sheer endless supply of matter, and she could grow larger and larger. 


Yes, why not?


So she grew again.

 

Chapter 13 by Vaalser4

Gina grew. And grew. And grew. Her already colossal body expanded to a vastness beyond imagination. Soon she covered most of Asia, her shoulders ploughing through China while her feet shoved the Caucasus into Western Europe. 


Her breasts rose, up in the sky first, then into outer space. Nipples now big enough to build a metropolis on their tips entered the vacuum of space, untouched by the laws of physics that would usually cause death. The energy Gina sucked from the white hole seemed to compensate everything.


Under her gigantic back and ass, Asia cracked. Her mass had reached the point that the tectonic plates could no longer bear her weight. Like a piece of brittle parchment, Europe and Asia shattered. The entire planet suffered a calamity beyond imagination as Gina grew to 5000 miles, a calamity that put the mass extinction of the dinosaurs caused (presumably) by a meteor impact millions of years ago to shame.


Gina felt the Pacific Ocean wet her hair. Well, since she was so huge, it was more like making it moist rather than wet. Her gargantuan mob of back hair soaked countless millions of gallons of water up, draining the Pacific and killing countless fish and other sea creatures. Her feet shoved at the same time through the Atlantic, flooding Africa and America with enormous tidal waves before the latter was being bulldozed by a pair of soles 1000 miles high and counting.


Slowly, the in the meantime 10,000 mile big Gina changed the look of the Earth. A common map of its continents was no longer accurate, as she had replaced, shattered and obliterated them by mere growing. 


40,000 miles tall, but Gina wasn't done growing. Bigger and bigger she went, until Earth was totally eclipsed by her gigantic, cosmologically colossal body. She was 80,000 miles tall!


Gina stopped her growth and began rubbing her back over the Earth. The planet had the size of a small beach ball compared to her, and it rolled over and over as the tera- giantess used it as a massage-ball like some people do at the gym, either as an exercise or just to relax. Then she turned around and pressed her now truly gigantic tits on the Earth. 


Her cleavage covered most of it.


"Aaaaaah," Gina cried, as she rolled the planet between her boobs. This was the ultimate power! The entire world stuck in her cleavage! Was their a better way of showing that she was boss? Her tits alone, the bosom she normally used to subdue wild men and make the rich and powerful do whatever she wanted, now had the Earth in its grasp! Her most distinct trait covering the Earth! It made her hot again.


Gina plunged a finger in her cunt and began fingering herself. In and out her finger went, while she focussed on the wet planet wedged in her ample cleavage. 


"Aaaaahhh!" she screamed, as her cunt vomited the largest amount of slime ever. It was so much, it could form an orb of sticky liquid the size of a dwarf planet, orbiting the sun. What would an alien civilization make of it, if they visited our solar system in the future? Alien scientists would come up with the weirdest theories how such a world would come into existence, but it was highly doubtful they'd ever guess the truth.


A 80,000 mile tall giantess' cum.


Gina's tits had swollen to even larger proportions in sexual pleasure and orgasm, and doing so, they had crushed the Earth. Chunks of rocks floated around her stiff nipples, bumped into her, drifted around. This planet, having formed in billions of years, was destroyed in seconds by a horny woman's breasts!


Gina stretched her back, and one boob bumped into the moon. Her boob was far bigger and more massive that the late Earth's natural satellite, and the impact took a large chunk out of the moon while sending the rest spinning away into nothingness.
Gina looked around her and saw the sun in the distance. The sun, that large orb being the source of all life, beckoned her. Why noy destroy it too?


Gina focussed on growing again, and she did. But as she reached 100.000 miles, she once again had reached the critical mass and the white hole collapsed, causing time to reverse under the huge gravitational forces. Another timeline gone.


EPILOGUE

Patrick O'Mennemen stood in the sealed chamber and looked at his recording equipment. The DVD player signalled it had taped something. So, there had been another timeline. He had plans of sending Gina an email, asking her to drop by for another interview about a truly unique phenomenon, something that would surely draw the attention of her superiors. So Gina had taken the bait and grown again.

Great! 


Grinning, he took his pants off, sat down, turned his DVD player on, his dick already rising with arousal. What destruction would she have caused this time?


He saw how he and Gina where having sex, having secretly installed a camera in his bedroom, and then him giving Gina the keycard to the white hole's chamber. He saw himself getting up and go away. Then he heard rumbling sounds, Gina's loud voice scolding him, and a few minutes later, the screen went black. It took a while before he realized what had happened.


Gina had turned into a giantess right on the spot, and destroyed his house.
Including his recording equipment!


Nothing of her rampage had been taped!


He stared at the black screen, played forward, fast forward, but nothing but blackness was to be seen. It had all been in vain.


Luckily, no one was around, for they would certainly thought he had gone mad, hearing Dr. O'Mennemen scream and rant for at least half an hour....

 


THE END

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7652