Household Training by Dark_Night
Summary:

When Anna suddenly contracts the shrinking disease, her 16 year old sister, Molly, is more than happy to help her get incorporated into her new life. In a world where shrinkers have no rights, can Anna find a place for herself or.....

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Legwear, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Slave, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4218 Read: 27609 Published: August 25 2018 Updated: August 27 2018

1. Lesson #0: Prologue by Dark_Night

2. Lesson #1: Initiation by Dark_Night

3. Lesson #2: Butt Munching by Dark_Night

Lesson #0: Prologue by Dark_Night

Anna was devastated. It was as if the world as she knew it had collapsed around her, and it truly had. The shrinking virus had launched its swift assault on the 18 year old as she found herself an inch tall on her now landscape sized bed.

As the shrinking virus spread throughout the globe, its victims were treated as sub-humans devoid of virtually any basic rights a human should have.

And most of all Anna knew how much her mother, Laura (40), and younger sister, Molly (16), despised shrinkees, and did too but now the situation was different. She had often seen her sister "toy" with some innocent men she had caught on the streets.

'Was this to be her fate as well', she thought. 'No! Even if she had shrunk, her mother and sister would not just simply abandon her. They had been together for years and had forged a powerful between themselves'.

As if to answer her prayers, she heard her door opening followed by the entrance of her little sister. Anna's jaw dropped open as she became immerses in the sight, her once smaller sister was now huge beyond imagination. Her gleaming blue pupils, slender legs, HUGE ass, even at this size, every feature of hers seemed to provide greater emphasis at this height.

"Anna, I need to borrow your charger. Huh? Where is she?", Molly said while scanning the room for her sister."Molly! Molly! I'm here, on the bed, look over here", screamed Anna desperate for her sister's attention. Strangely enough, contrary to her new size, her voice was probably loud enough for a normal person to hear given that the distance between them was small. But it was enough in this situation.

Almost immediately, Molly eye's shifted towards the bed and framed on the spot where sister was standing.

"WHAT?! S-sis, is that you?, Molly said as she came closer and crouched so that she was eye level with Anna. "Molly! Thank goodness you're here! You have to take me to mom, I need your help". However, Molly just stared dumbly at her sister. She was at a loss for words, her own sister had actually SHRUNK. Her sister who was usually brimming with confidence had been reduced to this pitiful state. She quickly grabbed her, ignoring the terrified yells below and then sprinted off towards her room. She locked the door and placed Anna on her bed.

In these few seconds, Molly realised the difference in power between herself and her sister. She had come to a conclusion.


-------------------------------------

 

Anna stumbled out the palm, still disoriented after being thrashed around in Molly's fist. She looked back to see Molly staring right back at her. "Look, Anna, I know you're freaked out, probably trying to find a way out of this. But you know that can't happen, you've shrunk, it CAN'T be fixed. The only way for you to even live in this house from now on is by serving mom and my demands." Molly sighed as she spoke to her sister.


Anna's face went pale. Her mind was already in in shambles. Her sister wasn't going to help. She was going have her "serve" her. Serve? Just a way of sugarcoating the ways in which shrinkees are usually tortured or played around with.

"N-no, no, PLEASE! I'm...I'm your sister-"

"Stop, don't go crying on me, I hate it when shrinkers do that. Yes you are my LITTLE sister which is why those other random shrinkees, I'll teach you properly on how to service your superiors properly.", she explained harshly.

"Now, is that understood?"

"N-no.. Molly you can't-"

*SLAM*

Immediately Molly's palm descended right besides her. She looked up, find Molly glaring down at her."Rule Number One, you will not speak unless spoken to."

"NOW, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!"

Anna nodded, albiet hesitantly.

A smile crept up Molly's face. " Good then let's begin your first lesson."

 

End Notes:

Reviews are welcome!

Any criticism for improving writing or ideas for content are appreciated. I would truly like people to share their thoughts on it.

The fetish stuff begins in the next chapter

Lesson #1: Initiation by Dark_Night

Molly sat on the bedside peering down at her sister, standing in front of her bare feet. Was she really going to do this? Have her sister please her? She truly did sympathize with Anna's current predicament, but she also realized that she needed to instill these teachings into her head.

'She is a shrinker now, after all, and this is, what shrinkers do, even, if she is my own sister. I'll teach her slowly, with more care , not like my other pets.....but I need to be strict aswell. This is all to help her, although it'll be harsh, I know we'll get through it. Heck, when she's done performing her tasks, we can talk like sisters again too. Alright, calm down Molly, let's do this', Molly took a deep breath and hardened her gaze.
First it seems necessary to inform Anna what a shrinker truly is.

"Now Anna, we normal humans have a great number of responsibilities on our hands. They can go from work, to school, to even spending time with our friends and family. But you shrinkers, you don't have any responsibilites, even your basic survival is dependant on us.",
Molly slowly expressed, allowing her words to sink in.

Anna lowered her head and clutched her fists tightly. Her sister was right, there was no way to refute any of that. All of this seemed like common sense when she learned this before, but now, hearing it again from the angle of a shrinker, it was different, it was scaring her.

Molly continued, this time raising her voice a bit to place more emphasis on her point," Then, since your kind is nothing but a burden, then why, Anna? Why? Why should we even allow you to exist? hmm?"

*gulp*

Anna knew what she was going to say, she knew because she had said similar things to other shrinkers before, but now. Her stomach began to churn. It was going to happen.

" BECAUSE, Anna, there are tasks your kind can do. Yes, a tool for relief to be used in any way the user desires, to be used for comfort, pleasure or even... worship. So now little one, back to where we were before, your first lesson. I've been walking all day and my feet, well.... they're a bit sore.", Molly giggled uncontrollably, even though she was trying her hardest not to, she just could not help it, maybe she could have some fun with this after all.

"Alright sis, come on now, we'll take it slow in the beginning, why don't give my feet a light massage first. How does that sound? It's not too hard right?

Molly set her feet in a vertical position in front of Anna, the structure of flesh towering over her.

Anna looked ahead and knew there was no way out of this, she would have to do it, whether she liked it or not.

One step

Two steps

Three steps

Every step, every second, felt like an eternity for her. When just a few feet away (her perspective) from them, you can truly see everything.

The soggy underside of her foot truly did come as an impact. Her moisture-laden heels had taken on a vague shade of red after being walked upon all day and the musky scent emanating from them were at the very least unwelcoming. The arch and ball of her foot had a similar odor, but, still not their most defining feature. There lay attached in those deep creases of her foot, sock lint. Anna's retched, her stomach threatening to throw up its contents.
'They must be the size of my hands, t-this is my first lesson, pleasuring this monstrosity of a foot' , Anna shivered instinctively. And as if on cue a disgruntled noise from above broke her of her thoughts.

"Anna?", Molly called softly from above in a surprisingly gentle tone. Anna was a bit stunned, she was so sure Molly was going to be angry.

Molly carried on softly,"Look Anna, I could've made this a lot worse for you if I had wanted to. Most owners would've already grabbed and beaten some sense into you by now. Now Anna, I am your sister, and I'll do my best to teach you gently, but if you're uncooperative, I'll have to.., Molly bit her lip, ..take drastic measures."

" NOW ANNA, WILL YOU, OR WILL YOU NOT GIVE MY FOOT THE MASSAGE IT DESERVES?",
Molly bellowed from above.

Anna quivered , " I w-will."
At that moment , the big toe of Molly's right foot began to move down towards her head.Although Anna's fear level had risen to its extreme, she knew better than to be "uncooperative" at this point. " Gooood girl", Molly smiled and cooed from above. She gently patted Anna's head thrice with her big toe.

"Now since you've made me wait so long, you're gonna have to make up for it sis. What do you say when you've done something bad?"

"I'm sorry, Molly"

"Aww, that's sweet, but it's not me who you should be apologizing to, It's my FEET. Why don't you show my big toe how sorry you feel for letting it down, go on, kiss it."

Anna stopped and looked at the toe above her, it was even slightly larger than her, Molly's toe. And all of a sudden with incomprehensible speed and velocity, the toe lunged forward onto Anna and pinned her on the floor, crushing her between the two surfaces.

Anna's screams were muffled by the sweaty mass of flesh above her. She was in pain, she could not breathe and her sister was not letting up at all. She quickly remembered her sister's words and knew what she had to do to get out of this humid prison.

She lightly pecked the toe above her, but found no response. Anna's heart dropped, sure enough Molly was not going to make this easy. Her earlier act of hesitation had probably annoyed her. She puckered her lips and kissed her sweaty captor above, and then again and again until she truly felt she had lost a part of her humanity. She had been overpowered by a toe. Her younger sister's toe. Suddenly the pressure increased, taking it as a notion of anger from her warden, she doubled her efforts and began to kiss with passion.The constant barrage of pain and humiliation brought Anna to tears but she never stopped kissing, she needed air, she could not stand this. Her body had been coated in sweat, and her lips began to burn due to the sweat's acidic taste.

Above Anna's prison, Molly felt euphoric. She could barely register the feeling of her kisses on her toes, they felt more like small pecks. She had done this with other tinies before, but now, it was her own sister, her "big sister" at that. It had a completely unique feeling that separated it from other shrinkers. She slightly increased the pressure on her big toe feeling her sister squirm even more underneath it.'Huh? Is she kissing faster than before? Pfft! She thinks I'm ordering her! Unbelievable! All it took was a slight squeeze, though it probably felt different for her.' , Molly grinned and at this point she understood further the almighty power she had over her sister.... with only her big toe.

After what seemed like an eternity, the toe lifted off ever so slightly, leaving her sprawled on the floor, panting from exhaustion.

Molly examined her older sister below. She was bruised, beaten and dirty. A complete opposite of what she had been moments ago.

Molly beamed down towards her sister in delight," Good job, sis! I can tell that wasn't easy. Trapped under my itty bitty toe with no air to breathe. But you sure showed me didn't you?
You didn't stop kissing even once."

Anna, who was too exhausted, both mentally and physically just stared at her sister with hopeful eyes." M-molly, I *cough* *cough* did it, I kissed your toe, I truly am sorry, but please, can I have a break? Please, I beg you." Tears were streaming down her face once again, she just wanted to rest, to escape from this nightmare even if only temporarily.

Molly tilted her head in confusion and said," But sis, your lesson isn't over yet, you know. I mean, yeah I replaced the foot massage with kissing duty, but that's not enough. Hmmm......" Molly brought her index finger to her lips, and then she smiled," How about licking it little one? I'm sure my toe would absolutely love that. And it would make happy too, you want to make your little sister happy, don't you Anna?

The colour drained from Anna's face, her body swayed unsteadily and threatened to fall down.
' Lick.... lick her toe........No! I can't do it! Would I even have any humanity left after that? No! Absolutely not! I have to stop her! '

"Well, little one, your answer?, Molly inquired with a smile.

"I won't, I won't lick your toes, even if I've shrunk, I'm your sister. Can you not see this? Don't you care about that at all?", Anna screamed back at her.

Molly sighed. She knew it would be difficult and it truly is. But she could not stop now, she will let her sister know that she has no say in this whatsoever, unless otherwise allowed by herself.

Molly swooped down and quickly plucked Anna by her head and brought her to eye-level." Now Anna, although I'm disappointed in your choice, I can't say I'm surprised. But I know after a few more lessons we can overcome these obstacles. Anna, you have to learn you CANNOT disobey me anymore, and now since you won't lick my toes, well..... I'll have to take drastic measures."

Before Anna could respond, Molly's fingers quickly maneuvered her behind her over her jean-clad butt. Now, although Molly was slim, her rear was a completely different story and at this size, they simply seemed like two planets squeezed together.

With her left hand, Molly reached back and pulled her jeans back from the waist. Anna peered down into the dark chasm below her and was horrified. She couldn't.

"Molly! Wait! I'll do--

"SHUT UP ANNA! I'VE GIVEN YOU FAR TOO MANY CHANCES. I AM GOING TO SHOW JUST HOW LUCKY YOU WERE BEFORE!"

"But-

Molly laughed," EXACTLY, BUTT!

End Notes:

Yeah, I know there wasn't much content in this chapter. I'll try to increase it in the next one.

You're welcome to review and share your thoughts.

Lesson #2: Butt Munching by Dark_Night

Anna gagged on reflex, as a strong smell drifted in Anna's nostrils while hanging in the air. It smelled like.... ass. Even from this distance, she could feel the heat radiating from inside the pale cheeks. This was too much, it was torture, she tried to struggle free but Molly's grip around her head was just as unforgiving.

She could see the thin black fabric leading into her crack and then disappearing from sight in between her meaty cheeks. 'No! , She's wearing a thong', Anna thought, her eyes widening in horror, there was no way she could keep herself on the exterior of the ass with a thong. Molly looked back over her shoulder and grinned. She shook her hips, her juicy cheeks wobbling in response," Well, Anna, just to let you know, I haven't taken a shower after coming back from school so it may be a bit wet...ish. Now in you go!"

Molly quickly let go of her sister allowing her to freefall onto her panties. Anna screamed as she was let go and landed on the soaked fabric of her sister's panties with a soft bounce. Almost immediately, Molly released her left hand and her thong shot back into place propelling Anna into depths of her gigantic ass-crack.
---------------------
Anna was in hell! The muscular cheeks of her sister had smushed her in between them. The smell was horrible, a combination of dry sweat and the rancid odor of shit emanating from her puckered asshole up ahead. As Molly began to walk the fleshy globes started to grind Anna's fragile body back and forth in their grasp, squeezing the air out of her. Anna tried to scream only to welcome a mouthful of ass-flesh.
Her eyes bulged open as it invaded her mouth. The sour taste burning her tongue and then advancing down her throat. She knew this taste would be etched inside her forever.
"Mmmph!! Mmph!!!!!", Anna struggled to break free but it was futile, the opposition was too strong...... her sister's ass-cheeks.

Anna felt sick to her stomach, quite literally.
'How? How could she do this to me? ', Anna thought as her eyes became moist once more.

After snapping her panties back, Molly felt a tinge of guilt. She could feel Anna trapped inside her ass between her cheeks. She had acted on the spur of the moment after Anna refused to acknowledge her duties. 'But It's not like I can just take her out of there now, she did disobey me, although sticking her in my ass is a bit much, but still... Ugh, alright, I'll just let her out after so-

"Ahh!", Molly suddenly let out a high-pitched squeel. She felt something in her ass, something foreign, It was wet, sloppy and..... in Anna's position. Molly's heartbeat sped up, It was Anna's tongue, SHE WAS EATING HER ASS!!!
She could feel Anna squirm in a frenzied manner and it felt...... good. Molly couldn't believe what she was thinking, punishement aside, did she actually like this? Having her sister flattened inside her backside at her mercy?

Hesitantly she concentrated and squeezed her ass, the fleshy mass immediately tightening and forcing itself on Anna's body. Anna shrieked in pain as the cheeks connected, now there was no room to breathe, even through her nose, but most of all, it elicited a new level of pain on her. Simultaneously the butt meat inside her mouth spread itself, puffing up her cheeks. Then the pressure subsided and the cheeks went back into their original position, albeit still squeezed tightly, there was just enough space for her to breathe. Anna, her mouth still full, greedily sucked in the shit tainted air around her through her nose, thankful that she could at least breathe now.

Then it happened again, the massive orbs came together squeezing the dear life out of Anna and then let go once more. Molly compressed her ass several times after that trying to comprehend her newly arising emotions. After releasing her glutes for the fifth time, she sighed in pleasure. She realized it now, as weird as it was, Anna's struggles were actually turning her on. Knowing that she had a part of her ass in her mouth which was pretty much the most disgusting part of her body, made her tingle with excitement. Although she felt pity for her poor little sister, she was in time-out and time-out's aren't really supposed to be enjoyable. When Molly was in the middle of trying to convince herself what she was doing was right, a thought suddenly came to her mind. Her breath was starting to become rapid. 'Maybe I could..... No, I did promise Anna I'd do everything slowly, but, yeah I guess she agreed to obey aswell, so we can forget the rules this one time.' , Molly licked her lips.

"ANNA, CAN YOU HEAR ME? NOW PUNISHING YOU IN MY ASS IS FUN AND ALL, BUT I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND FOR YOU NOW? AND I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU A CHOICE. IF YOU AGREE, THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE A LITTLE BITE OUT OF THAT PIECE OF DELICIOUS MEAT IN YOUR MOUTH. AND IF YOU WANT TO STAY THERE, I WON'T REALLY MIND THAT EITHER.", Molly boomed down at her sister, loud enough for Anna to hear through the thick walls of flesh.

'She'll use me for something else? I'll be out of her sweaty ass? I don't care what she does with me after this. Nothing could be better than this', inside her humid prison, Anna was overjoyed when she heard Molly's words. She closed her eyes, even if what she was about to do was disgusting beyond belief, she will do it. And so she bit into the bunch of ass-meat that had taken shelter inside her mouth. The taste of shit and sweat exploded in her mouth, but it would be worth it, she could finally leaved this retched place.

Molly felt a tingling sensation from Anna's action and chuckled," Okay sis, let me get you outta there." She pulled her jeans back with her right hand and the other hand swooped downwards and entered her crack taking hold of her sister and brought her out.

Molly brought her sister in front of her nose and giggled," Wow, sis! You sure smell horrible." Anna was too tired to even reply and lay down on Molly's soft palm.

Molly then placed her sister on the center of her bed and to Anna's surprise, she began to take off her jeans followed by her thong. Anna stared up, slack-jawed at the sight of the two moon like buttcheeks suspended in front of her. She had only taken a small glimpse when she was dropped inside her jeans. They were huge, two perfectly round globes of fat and muscle that could swallow her effortlessly.

After undressing completely, Molly turned and smiled towards Anna. She extended her open palm in front of Anna and she stepped on it cautiously. With Anna on her hand, Molly laid on the bed on her stomach and place Molly on her stomach and then gently placed her on her right buttcheek.

Anna looked down on the cheek she was standing. A vast hill like landscape, and incredibly soft with each step causing her feet to sink downwards. She could feel the warmth of her body heat flowing through it. If it weren't for the grease and dried sweat stuck to it, it wouldn't really seem that bad. At that moment a voice came from above, " Now, Anna, you know what I want, kiss it."

Not wanting to incur the wrath of her giant sister as before, Anna got down on her hands and feet and puckered up. She pressed her face down on the squishy surface and kissed." Good, now lick it." Anna pressed her face, stuck out her trembling tongue and licked her sister's ass."Okay, now keep going until I order you to stop." And so Anna kept on licking, the sweat and grime constantly infiltrated her mouth, but she knew she could not stop or Molly would definitely make it worse. If there was a silver lining to this, well, at least she was on the surface and not inside anymore. Although the taste still burned her tongue, it was lacking the faint odor of shit that always packed the final punch.

Molly on the other hand, felt amazing, her sister was actually licking her ass willingly. This was too good, other than her feet, Anna would definitely be getting close to her ass a lot after this." Hey little sis, put in some more effort won't ya. Work your tongue more, give me some sloppy, sticky ones, get more of that ass inside.", Molly teased from ahead. Anna shuddered at her sister's command but nonetheless, obeyed. She began to slosh the tongue in her mouth to increase the amount of saliva and then reached down and took a bite out of Molly's ass. Anna was humiliated beyond belief, her blushing with shame and just she was about to take the ghastly thing out, she felt something prodding her head. It was Molly's finger. " C'mon Anna, don't stop now, savour it, circle it inside, drag your teeth , show a little enthusiasm. There you go, now don't stop or I'll be cross little sister." Anna gulped, but persevered. She began to move it around inside her mouth with her tongue, grinding it slowly with her teeth. Her sister was right now that she was actually trying her best at this job, she could "savour" its taste.

"HOW IS IT SIS? IT'S GOOD RIGGHHHT?", Molly asked in the same annoying teasing voice.
Anna knew what she had to say, as Molly had told her before, she had no real choice. With ass-meat still in her mouth, she shouted," Iz Delizwos, siz!"

"AWWWWW", Molly cooed," YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE IT OUT, I JUST LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW ANNA! YOU KNOW WHAT, LET'S GIVE THIS LESSON A NAME SINCE YOU'RE SO GOOD AT IT. HOW ABOUT..... Hmmmm.... YES!
BUTT MUNCHING! WITH YOU AS MY LITTLE WIDDLE BUTT MUNCHER. GREAT, NOW KEEP GOING AND I'LL THINK ABOUT ENDING YOUR LESSON."


After a few minutes of "butt muching" on her sister's dirty backside, Anna's mouth became dry and her tongue was in pain from the constant "exercise". She got herself up and shouted towards her sister," Molly! Please! Just give me a small break, I'm tired and my tongue's sore. Please! Just please! I'll do even better after that."

Molly was enjoying her sister's little tongue bath on her ass when she felt her getting up."Hmm?", Molly grunted in annoyance.'This better be something important', Molly thought. After hearing Anna's plea for rest, Molly seethed with anger. Without any delay, she swung her right hand over Anna's position and pushed down on her head with her index finger forcing Anna's face into her skin.

" ANNA YOU FUCKING BITCH! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR WHINNY ATTITUDE AND I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING AROUND. EVERY TIME WE GET TO THE GOOD PART YOU JUST BLOW IT. CAN YOU JUST NOT FOLLOW SOME SIMPLE ORDERS. SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T FUCKING LEARNED ANYTHING, WHY DON'T I GIVE YOU A NEW JOB, ONE THAT WILL BE MORE SUITABLE FOR YOU.", Molly's voice thundered around Anna.

End Notes:

Yeah, well I'm kinda in a jam, don't know what to have molly do now. So i was i could get an inspiration from you guys. If you want, just write an idea for the next chapter in the reviews and I'll look over it.

But please elaborate it a bit, don't write something like " I want her under molly's feet" etc.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7714