Johanna's crazy life by Kurogane335
Summary:

Considering that my Random Stories Factory is becoming a mess to follow the sort of ongoing stories, I'll move to separate story threads those with more than two or three chapters in the same universe.

Starting with Johanna, the goddess in becoming and her insane family. For a one-shot spin-off, see Alex After by NotSirk, it's really great !

 


Categories: Instant Size Change, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Giant, Growing Woman, Vore, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 12834 Read: 37677 Published: August 29 2018 Updated: January 26 2020

1. Chapter 1 : Nine is a great number by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 : Why you shouldn't bother a pregnant woman by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 : I hereby pronounce you Goddess and sex-toy! by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 : Lena's lover by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 : Brotherly love by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 : Why am I even alive ? by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 : Adrien's return by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 : A Goddess’ swimming pool by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 : Nine is a great number by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 : Nine is  great number

Adrien was quite nervous… Johanna had invited him to her place for the first time since they started dating a month ago. They had already exchanged kisses, but now, he felt that something better awaited him. As usual, he had walked to reach her house in the suburb and was bringing her some fine wine to go with whatever she would have cooked. Once before her door, he rang and waited for her girlfriend to come in.

“Coming!” he heard her chirpy voice from deeper into her house. She opened the door quite enthusiastically, making her double D breasts sway in a way which made him harden in his jean. The redheaded was incredibly attractive, at 25 years. Her green eyes were one of her best feature, but her curves had been the subject of a lot of discussion among the young men of Highstone. There had been many rumors about her, saying that her boyfriends tended to disappear or leave town, but when she had come to talk at a party, Adrien hadn’t even thought about it. She was just too beautiful.

Plus, her size had mesmerized him. At 1m70 (5f6) he was rather small, especially compared to her incredible 2m05 (6f7), but apparently he was also attractive to her. She had confessed that she really loved smaller guys who weren’t too frightened to talk with her. As she had put it taller jocks only think about sex and bragging about fucking her, so she felt more confident with peoples she could attract with her brain, being quite a geek herself.

They had spent whole nights talking about the Salem’s witches, magical systems in D&D and other RPG, that kind of things. It had really surprised Adrien, especially since she had such a room dedicated to bodybuilding, from what she had told him. As a pure geek himself, he had no idea how she managed to spend hours on end searching ancient magical wisdom from around the world and in the same time lift so much that her muscles were large and impressive, her glutes massive but quite strong…

Not that he could actually care about all of this, since she had engulfed him into her very prominent cleavage. That was something quite surprising about her; she clearly had no qualms about being extremely tactile. Adrien didn’t complain however, because she smelt so good and she usually lifted her to her lips to kiss him during long minutes, and this time was no different from her usual behavior.

When she finally dropped him on the ground, her breath was ragged and her eyes glinted with a passion which somehow made him worry. But the young man had no time to ponder it when she brought her in by pulling his arms. With a little yelp, he followed suit; Johanna has such difficulties understanding how strong she was compared to him, but he was quite aroused by her action.

“Hey baby, how are you doing?” asked the tall redhead.

“I’m good now that I’m with you” cooed the young geek with a smile he hoped looked sexy and not creepy.

“How, baby, you’re such a romantic!” laughed Johanna while bringing him to the kitchen. “Drop your wine here, Adrien sweetie, we’ll drink it later.”

“But wait, you haven’t begun preparing anything…” noticed the young man. “How come?”

“Well, baby… that’s because I didn’t want to overcook our food, because we have another thing coming before it.”

She leaned toward the smaller guy and planted her lips against her right ear before biting it in a very sensual way which made Andrien gasp. He felt her long fingers play with his buckle and tasting his ball through his jean. She let out a sultry giggle when she noticed how hard he was. She released her jaws and assured her grip on her boyfriend.

“Hum, seems you like it, baby doll” laughed the Amazonian ginger.

“Yeah… You’ve no idea…” gasped Adrien, before taking a feel from her mighty rack. “But I didn’t think you would be so… forward…”

“Well, Ad, that’s because it’s you… You’re like my favorite guy in the whole word… And I’m tired of waiting… come in!”

-------------------------------------

Adrien was thrusting his small penis into the colossus’ pussy, covered in a fiery forest of red hairs. He had never felt better, Johanna was moaning between his legs and with each thrust he felt stronger and more energetic. Soon, his gaze was lost in the twin peaks of her tits, swaying up and down as he fucked her has hard as he could. Somehow, he had the impression that his dick was growing as he enjoyed the sensation.

He was so lost in his sensations of pleasure that he failed to notice the changing of the light in the room. Candles lit themselves up, burning with green and blue fire. He felt so good that he couldn’t hear Johanna whispering in a strange tongue. Suddenly she screamed in ecstasy and he felt a wave of power rush through his body. It was so strange that he finally took notice of the situation he was in. Johanna’s body seemed wider, the room larger…

“What… what’s happening to me!” screamed the young man.

“You’re shrinking, my love” replied the colossal redhead as he lost a whole feet while thrusting his dick in her. Strangely, his penis was the only part of him which didn’t lose size, in fact it felt slightly bigger than before. “But don’t worry, it’s all good, trust me, you’ll like you new life…”

Johanna moaned as Adrien begun to weep, unable to stop himself. He was losing height at a greater speed than before. In less than a minute, he was the size of a Barbie doll, then a Lego and then… the size of a flea… expect for the titanic shaft and balls still inside the gigantic redhead’s pussy. He felt her immense fingers wrapping around his dick and thrusted it manually until she climaxed in a roar which almost deafened him.

He remained there for long minutes, until she rose and brought him closer to her face. She smiled her teeth taller than skyscraper for the insignificant speck attached to the slight larger than average dick which had belonged to him but now looked more like a whole landscape, distinct from him. How he was even able to remain alive and pump blood into the now flaccid and ginormous organ was beyond him…

“What have you done to me!?” screamed Adrien, tears rolling on his cheeks.

SORRY BABY DOLL; I CAN’T HEAR YOU! BUT DON’T YOU WORRY, YOU’LL BE FINE WITH ME! I GUESS YOU WONDER WHY I DID THIS, HUH SWEETIE?

She gently kissed the penis to which he now belonged, caressing it until it went fully erect, a soothing feeling after the monstrous thunder of her voice. Only then, she didn’t stop but put the shuddering member in her mouth, giving him the most incredible blowjob anyone had ever received. Her gigantic fingers caressed the whole length of the mast and even came close to his body, gently pressing him into the burning flesh of his balls, as tall as a mountain range in his eyes. She resumed talking only when he climaxed in her mouth.

OH SWEETIE, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I’M REALLY SORRY ABOUT ALL OF IT… YOU SEE, SIX YEARS AGO I DISCOVERED THIS BOOK WHICH TAUGHT ME HOW TO CAST SPELLS… AND AMONG THEM WAS A WAY TO CHANGE THE WHOLE WORLD TO SUIT MY NEEDS. ALL I NEEDED WERE NINE GUYS TO FUCK IN NINE MONTHS TO LINK OR LIVING ESSENCE TO EACH OTHERS…

The living landscape blew him a kiss, a great sadness on her face.

TRUTH BEEN TOLD, I HOPED THAT THE NINE GUYS NEEDED WOULD ALL BE STUPID JOCKS… BUT JUST WHEN I WAS IN DANGER OF NOT FINDING THE NINETH SACRIFICE, YOU CAME TO ME… AT FIRST I WAS SO RELIEVED, BUT THEN I GREW TO LOVE YOU… IT’S TRUE, I SWEAR IT! THE PROBLEM WAS THAT I HAD NO TIME; IF I FAILED TO COMPLETE THE SACRIFICE, I WOULD BE DESTROYED… SO… I HAD TO USE YOU. AND I’M SO SORRY FOR IT MY HEART! THANKFULLY, I KNOW HOW TO MAKE UP FOR THIS!

Johanna’s voice was so full of certitude that Adrien was sure she would restore him to his full size. Sadly, the next words dashed all his hopes.

YOU SEE BABY, I’LL USE YOU TO GET PREGNANT AND USE MY NEWFOUND POWERS TO MAKE OUR CHILD PERFECT! AND THAT BEST THING IN THAT IN YOUR STATE, YOU HAVE NO NEED FOR FOOD OR DRINK, AND YOU CAN’T BE HARMED… SO, IN YOU GO BEAUTIFUL!” chirped the red-headed Goddess as she push his erect penis deep into her vagina, before putting back her tong, whistling happily as the speck which had been a man cried desperately while pushing his sperm inside of her.

 

Chapter 2 : Why you shouldn't bother a pregnant woman by Kurogane335

Chapter 2 : Why you shouldn't bother a pregnant woman

Johanna was enjoying her new life a lot. Her powers allowed her to avoid going to the supermarket to buy food, clothes or anything really, she could conjure these out of thin air, and her body remained as well toned and healthy as ever, even without lifting any weight and gorging on pizza, burgers and coke. In fact, she had augmented so much the muscle fiber density in her body that she was the hardest thing on Earth and probably as strong as ten elephants put together. Still, she kind of liked to go out at time, if only to enjoy a simulacrum of normality and have fun with friends.

The two-month pregnant amazon was currently skimming thought books about pregnancy and how to handle a baby as a single woman. Not that she was too afraid of it, with her newfound abilities, educating her unborn child would be an easy thing to do. In fact, she had already begun, teaching him math, literature and Dungeon and Dragon. She did her best to hide his gender, wanting a surprise, which wasn’t really easy. The drawback of such powers, she guessed, was too much knowledge at times.

A stir in her neither region made her sigh. She had left Adrien at home and only had one of the stupid jocks she had trapped before him in her bag. She had made sure that he would look like a simple sex-toys to any interloper, but she couldn’t really shove him inside her when in public. The sensation of those living dicks, enlarged compared to their previous size, made her squirm and walk funnily, and she really disliked the attention it brought to her. Still, she was craving them so hard!

“Hey beautiful, wanna some help? I sure as hell can make you a mother, if you know what I mean…” said a drawling voice to her right.

Turning her head, Johanna huffed in disgust. Obviously, it had to be John, right? The colossus, who had at least ten centimetres over her had been pestering her for years. He wanted to fuck her real bad, he had said this and often even more crudely than that, quite a lot of times. It was tiring and vexing. But thankfully, she now had the way to deal with him, permanently.

“I don’t think you could, John” replied the redheaded woman with a smile. “I mean, how could you when  you barely reach my chin?”

“Well, my dick would reach it too, from the inside you know?” crassly responded the shrinked man, clearly not noticing what was happening.

Jesus, how dense is this dumbass ? wondered Johanna. Still, messing with him could be funny…

“You sure? I mean, you can’t really see beyond my breasts, being as tall as my bellybutton at best…” mocked the towering woman.

“Babe, I don’t need size here when Mister Hammer is wide and strong enough to make you his bitch!” he said, putting his hands on the enormous bulge that his still normal-sized cock did in his pant, which made Johanna laugh.

“Hey, what’s so funny” he said, suddenly angry. John always hated people laughing at him and he wasn’t stupid enough to understand that the gigantic woman above him was doing just that.

“You’re fucking ridiculous, that’s what!” replied Johanna between her giggles. “Just look at you. Smaller than a ten years old and with that obscene thing in your pants, and yet you act as if it was attractive. God, it’s so funny!”

Sure, it wasn’t technically his fault; she had been the one doing the partial and unnoticed shrinking but still, it was quite ludicrous to see this malformed shrimp trying to hit on her, undeterred by anything.

“You whore! I’ll teach you to laugh at me!” roared the small thing and he punched her hard in the stomach before screaming in pain as his joints broke.

Johanna gasped. She had barely felt it, John was far too weak now to hurt her, not with her abs as hard as steel even when relaxed. Still, his action had been uncalled for and as she been normal, it could have endangered her child. Without a second thought, she glared at John and he disappeared.

-------------------------------

John found himself trapped in a strange place. It was damp, warm and it reeked of cum. It was a dark as a goddamned cave and he had no idea where he was.

“You’re in my soon to be husband’s cock, you loser” said Johanna’s voice, soft and yet sounding as if it came from everywhere around him.

“Say what? You crazy bitch, what’s happening!?” screamed the man, suddenly terrified. Somehow, he knew she was telling the truth…

“It’s your punishment for being such a… Lena, could you please shut up or… oops!” replied Johanna as her friend Lena appeared near John.

Lena was a mixed petite girl, 1m50 (4f9) max, with breasts which made even her Amazonian friend’s looks small. She usually wore skimpy outfits and it was again the case today, her white shorts barely covering her ass and her blue t-shirt coming just below her monstrous breasts.

“What’s happening?” screamed the woman in terror.

-------------------------------

Johanna sighed. Just when she had conjured Adrien out of his resting place to teach John a lesson, Lena had come in and started screaming and asking questions her towering friend didn’t want to answer. Her mind was still on John and before she knew it, she had reduced and moved her friend to the same germ-size as this asshole.

The redhead pondered the situation. She could restore Lena, change her memories and sent her on her way, but it sounded so bothersome… Plus, a couple in her love’s penis gave her a very naughty idea…

“Sorry Lena, you weren’t meant to be here… but now, it’ll be your life with John! Don’t worry, I’ll make it sufferable to you two! There’ll be plenty of food for you here, and I’m sure you’ll find placed to take refuge when the white wave will come out!”

She laughed a little, walking in the store with Adrien in her hands and peoples not noticing anything. She probably should have done that before, but she hadn’t even thought about it. Her powers were new, after all… She smiled lovingly at her future husband even while she could hear the screams and pleas and sobs of the two-germs like being trapped inside him. It made her so damn horny to even know they were there…

“Nope, I won’t go back on my decision, it’s final! But don’t you worry, I’m not cruel. I’ll make your biology faster, so you won’t have to endure it for too long… by human’s standard, that is! Lest say… 24 of our hours equals… a century for your kind, yeah, that’s sound great. And while I think about it… go fuck and multiply, I want whole civilizations in Adrien’s cock by the end of the month! Don’t worry about inbreeding, it’ll be taken care of. And now, good bye, buddies!”

Johanna shut down her connection to the small things which had been her friends or acquaintances and removed her pants and tong, showing her bare ass and hungry vagina for the world to see. She quickly shoved her older sex toy deep into her ass, moaning in pleasure even as the little thing was crying and pleading for an escape from this torment.

She brought Adrien to her mouth and kissed him, rousing him from the state of blissful torpor she left him to protect him for cracking down under the weight of his situation. He still felt despair, it was part of the process, but her mind couldn’t give in, it was the most important thing. He only had to endure it for eighteen years, being the ninth sacrifice and then she could give him back his normal stature, it was part of the rules of the ritual…

Having brought his penis to its fully erect stature, she quickly shoved him into her vagina and went back to her business. There had dozens of bookshops she wanted to visits today, one in New York, another in London, Tokyo also had some great books about pregnancy. Lucky her, she had just learnt all the languages in the world two seconds ago!

-------------------------------------------------

Inside God’s Adrien Cockworld, John and Lena were obeying the decree of Johanna the Great Goddess and fucked like crazy. In the mere minutes it had taken for the redheaded being to get out of the store and change them, they had given birth to three children, enjoying together the vastness without end of Cockworld now that they could see in darkness. A sudden tremor sent the whole family on their knees, but didn’t deter John nor Lena, who continued their mating session, carefully hidden in on of the world’s felshy folds.

Their children, however, had went outside and when the adult turned to see what was happening, they witnessed the little things being swept away by the gigantic amount of Godly cum, to vast to even comprehend, dying when the sperm made contact with their frail bodies.

“We’ll have to teach them to be more careful” panted Lena as she drained John of his own cum. “Now, suck my breasts, you need strength to obey the Goddess’s orders!”

Without a word, John brought the swollen mass of fat to his mouth and sucked. Life was too short to resist Her wills…

 

Chapter 3 : I hereby pronounce you Goddess and sex-toy! by Kurogane335

Chapter 3 : I hereby pronounce you Goddess and sex-toy!

Johanna was blissful. The five-month pregnant woman was simply stunning in the white-dress she had conjured out of thin air the prior evening. The towering redhead smiled at the Pope, who was quite eager to his part in the ceremony, and then she let her gaze fall on Adrien. The poor baby was feeling miserable, being watched upon by all their friends and family.

The Goddess in progress felt a tinge of sorrow for him, but she quashed it. Today was THE day, where they would become officially husband and wife, and while he was in deep despair, as was required by the ritual, she radiated so much joy that she could forget it for now. Plus, there was also a lot of celebration in his penis. The microscopic descendants from John and Lena had all heard her voice commanding them to rejoice today, and the hundred of thousands of them were undergoing sex-frenzied celebrations to please their Goddess.

It had been 72 days since she had shrunk the first two of their kind, so for them, it had been roughly 7200 years. They should have been millions by now, with how fertile she had made them, but she had discovered with some stupors that those little things liked to be crushed by the sperm of her lover. Somehow, they believed that it brought them closer to the Great Goddess, and in a sense, they were right!

It had made swallowing Adrien’s cum all the more erotic, to know that hundred of thousands of bodies too small to be seen, even by her eyes if she didn’t wished so -and really why would she have done that?- were consumed by her body when she savoured the drops let out by her soon to be husband.

The ceremony was proceeding at an awesome pace, and finally, it was time to exchange the alliances. The thing was, there wasn’t any not anybody to bring them, because Johanna hadn’t managed to decide which ring to choose and who would be granted the honour of bringing them. Just then, as she prepared herself to will them, she noticed the tears on Lena and John’s parents.

They had been summoned here because she wanted them here, but their sorrow was really deep, and she couldn’t blame them, after all, their only children had disappeared and the police had given up on their search, proclaiming them dead… at Johanna’s will. The redheaded Amazon really didn’t want her town to be rocked by an investigation for too long. Still, she had to do something about those long faces.

John had been an asshole, and his family was more or less the same so…In a blink of her eyes, she willed them out of existence altogether and gave their home to a cute homeless couple who always helped peoples around town. As for Lena’s… she wiped their memory of their adult daughter and summoned from her mind a memory of her eight years old, in a pretty red dress, bringer her the two simple golden rings she had finally chosen for the ceremony.

Lena was beaming with pride, and so were her parents. Johanna ruffled her hairs when the little girl was close enough and gave her a big smile. Hopefully, her parents would teach her to be a lot less annoying growing up… in fact she made sure of that by changing their view on her past… well, alternate behaviour. As for the little girl herself… the ginger giantess had to admit that she had been kind of jealous of her friend’s “assets” so… growing up, this version of Lena would have A-sized breast and a cute little but, almost flat but with just enough form to not detract attention.

Interrupting the Pope by raising a finger, she took the little girl’s chin between her fingers and lifted her head so she could look at her eyes.

“Hey Lena, what do you want to do when you’ll be an adult?”

“I want to be just like you!” chirped the little girl, which made Johanna chuckle a little.

“That won’t be possible sweetie” she replied, excising this idea from her brain. “Anything else?”

“I could be… your servant? Like, taking notes and all?”

“Wonderful idea!” said Johanna, surprised by how great this project was for Lena. “I’m sure you’ll be perfect for the job, Lena!” she added, making sure that it would be her future from now on.

With that, she took the rings and concluded the ceremony, passing her one on her finger and Adrien’s on his shaft. Then with a smile at the whole assembly, she willed them in the “special room” she had prepared for them.

The audience didn’t fear the change in the location. St-Peter of Rome left place to the cavernous walls of Johanna’s pussy, but it was exactly what everyone had expected. There was food, drinks and even a dance floor for them all to enjoy, and the half a millimetre tall guests enjoyed themselves.

Outside, Johanna was playing with her husband, hyperchinging his balls with cum. She took two massive loads in her mouth, savouring the extra-thickness and the thousands of lenian, as she called the germ-like inhabitants of Cockworld. Then, she willed herself back at home and shoved Adrien deep into her pussy, until they orgasmed simultaneously.

Inside her, her guests where almost drowning in sperm and her own cum, but everybody was quite happy. Johann’s pussy was always the best place to party, and they were indestructible when here, so they could enjoy it. All their clothes suddenly disappeared. Johanna had willed them, all clean, back in their closets, and it meant that it was time for some repopulation of the town.

All the adult’ guests begun fucking around, the girls without boyfriends going as far as to take huge amount of her husband’s cum and shove it into their pussies. Johanna wasn’t too happy with that, so she willed them boyfriends to satisfy them. This sperm was hers, and hers only after all. With a satisfied smile, she prepared Adrien for a long night of rough sex, willing the lenians back in their small houses and continuing their copulations, and smiled while sensing the dream of the kids she had willed in the guest room. Lena 2.0. would probably make a perfect servant for her and her soon to be born Perfect baby…

 

Chapter 4 : Lena's lover by Kurogane335

Chapter 4 : Lena's lover

The minuscule woman, barely 1m50 (4f9), mad her way inside the colossal house of Johanna. The 7m62 (25f) tall woman had called her earlier this day. She had left her house for an impromptu world tour with her husband and her eight other sex-toys. Sixteen years old Lena had to take care of the ten kids. Most of them were great, calm and intelligent, and she liked Alex, the second born from Johanna and Adrien, and a smart and kind young boy, the more. The problem was Timothy.

The 8 years old Perfect was growing like a weed. He looked like a thirteen already, and an incredibly beautiful at that, with a skin just tanned enough to be tantalizingly exotic and muscles which were simply mesmerizing… the problem was that he was also discovering his sexuality and, being who he was, the 2m43 (8f) tall teenager had already brought into his room three bimbo girls, around twenty, which had infuriated Lena.

The kid should have been working on his homework, or helping dealing with the house chores, or playing with Alex, his favourite sibling. Instead he was playing with those stupid girls with impossibly huge asses and boobs and it wasn’t doing him good, she was sure of it. Admittedly, she was kind of jealous. So, when she came to his door and heard him groaning and fapping, she had had enough.

“Timothy!” she roared, bursting into his room, and earning a bucket of sperm on her face for her trouble.

“Oh my God, Lena!” heard the young woman, struggling to breath with the thick goo on her face, in her eyes, her mouth, her nose. She had probably gulped down a whole litre of it damn it! She heard Tim moving and closing the door, and the “click” of the locket made her shiver. Why the hell was he locking the door? Finally she managed to get it out of her eyes, only to be greeted by a terrifying view. When he was younger, she had washed Timothy and seen how well hung he was… but now that he had already reached puberty, it was a nightmare vision came to life…

His penis was one meter long (3f2), and at least 15 cm (5,9 inches) wide, with balls bigger than her head. She couldn’t understand how she had failed to take notice of this, it had to show when he walked around, after all! And that monstrous python was twitching and shivering, oozing precum without stop before her eyes, forming an ever growing pool on the wooden floor. She looked up, beyond the perfect abs and torso and into those green eyes which looked at her with a hint of sorry a whole lot of need. Then, she felt herself lifted and before she could even begin to collect her thought… she was violated.

There was no other world for the sensation she felt. Tim throbbing penis had tore through her clothes as if they weren’t even there, reaching her womb in one go. She could feel her whole body adjusting, her organs shifting positions and size to accommodate the Perfect’s enormous member in her. Clearly, he had inherited some of his mother’s strange powers. And all she could do was to scream incoherently as Timothy brought her on his bed, laid on her and begun fucking her hard.

After roughly one or two minutes, he came in a mighty roar, and Lena screamed in agony, as gallons after gallons of cum penetrated her body. She could feel her belly expanding monstrously to accommodate this much sperm. In seconds, it had ballooned so much that she looked like a woman days before delivering a baby. With this much cum inside her, she was sure to be pregnant, but she wasn’t in a state of mind to care, not at all. The worst was that the 8 y.o. dick was still hard as a rock, ready to cum again.

Turning her head with some difficulty, she met his gaze and Tim smiled at her. She moaned when his dick reacted to the meeting of their eyes and did not resist when the younger teenager brought her mouth to his own and kissed it languorously. She whimpered when she felt his cum flooding out of her and soiling the bed. She would have so much work to do and deal with it later on… Finally, the young kid released her head and smiled at her lovingly.

“Someday, you’ll be my wife” simply said Tim, getting a picture of her from below his bed and ripping it before sending it to the trashcan, but not before Lena could notice the obvious presence of dried cum on it. She looked like she had been thirteen when the picture had been taken, so he had to be interested in her for years…

“Today, let’s focus on making you the mother of my children, okay Lena?”

“Whatever you want, master Tim” replied the teenager girl, totally enslaved to his cock.

------------------------------

On the Himalaya, Johanna let out a roar of pleasure which caused avalanches in the whole mountain range while the shuddering of her body created terrible earthquake in the whole of Eurasia. She was busy using Mount Everest as a dildo, her will reshaping the mountains to better accommodate her body. It turned her on, to imagine the hundred of alpinists who would climb the mountain to reach the top of her new sex-toy. She longed for Adrien so much, it made it hard to keep calm and carry on. But sadly, her little husband wasn’t in a state of mind or body able to please him.

Right now, each of her nine living sex-toys was spread over Northern India, resting after a night of torrid love which had seen the Goddess in training solve overpopulation by killing two-third of the Indian and Pakistani population. Each of them was surrounded by deep canyons marking the places she had used them to her pleasure, the Earth’s surface being dotted by vast lakes of their mixed fluids.  In eight years, her power had grown incredibly, and she couldn’t help but wonder how awesome she would feel when the eighteen years necessary to complete the process would be over.

She suddenly felt a new life forming, far to the west, while almost doubling her powers doing so. Focusing on it, she realized that Tim had finally found the courage to have sex with Lena. He had been dreaming about it for years now, even before he became sexually active, and it pleased the Earth-shattering Goddess to know that her first great-children would be Lena’s. Of course, this one would also have quite the family in the millions of lenians currently in Adrien’s cock, but she doubted that they would ever interact anyway, and right now, the first Lena was such a distant ancestry that her name had been forgotten by the germ-like beings.

Each and every human bearing her genetic markers made her stronger, and she had instilled in her Perfect boy a drive to mate with all of Mankind, genders be damned. While his love for Lena was sincere, Johanna was sure that he wouldn’t disappoint her in the year to come.

 

Chapter 5 : Brotherly love by Kurogane335

Chapter 5 : Brotherly love

“Come on, Alex! Let me in!” almost begged the sixteen years old Perfect as he leaned against his brother’s door.

“Go fuck yourself you sick bastard!” screamed a very sexy feminine voice, sending shivers of lust in the almost six meters (20f) tall teenager. Timothy grunted when he felt his titanic dick rising and pushing against the wooden frame of the door, which groaned in protest.

“What are you doing!?” shrieked the female voice.

“It’s not my fault bro!” almost whined the giant, as his two meters long (6f6) and 45cm (1f5) wide shaft went fully erect, forcing the door open with its sheer strength, size and weight.

“Of my god! Are you okay in there!?” called Timothy, ducking considerably to enter his brother’s room, only to be greeted by something colliding with his forehead.

The colossus barely felt it and it was only when he saw the distorted shape of the heavy trophy Alex had won two years ago as a local chess-champion that he realized that his brother had thrown it at him. His eyes fell on his younger sibling and his penis begun to throb painfully. God, he was so sexy! Those shapely legs, this wide ass protruding from behind his beautiful waist, a flat tummy and of course, two very big melons sitting proudly on his chest. Alex would have been the sexiest being on Earth (after Lena and his Mom, had to admit the Perfect) with incredibly beautiful facial figures, if he wasn’t glaring at him with pure hatred.

“Get out!” bellowed the small figure before him.

“Come on, bro, don’t be like that…” pleaded Tim while sitting down, afraid that he could hurt his brother without wanting it with his dick if he wasn’t careful.

“How dare you!? How dare you speak to me like that!?” screamed the 1m77 (5f8) tall redhead, her very short air the last indication of what he looked like less than a day ago. “After what you’ve done to me!”

“It wasn’t my fault!” said Tim, trying to defend himself. “You know that I don’t have true control over my powers!”

“You raped me, you sick bastard!” roared Alex, hurling another trophy at his brother, his enormous knockers, not contained by a bra, swaying tantalizingly, forcing Tim’s dick erect and on the trajectory of the metallic projectile. It wasn’t an agreeable sensation, even if it wasn’t painful.

“Ow! Careful! And you’re exaggerating things! I didn’t rape you! You gave your consent!”

“Bullshit! Had I said no, you would have done it anyway!”

Now, tears were forming in Alex’s eyes and Tim felt really bad. His brother had a point, and he knew it. When he had surprised him trying to woo Lena, his blood had boiled. He had just come back from a tour in Europe, having completed his urge to mate with every human being there, siring millions of children and making all the men there his slaves, something he didn’t particularly enjoy, truth been told, and he had been shocked to see his girlfriend and his favourite sibling clearly flirting.

The discussion had quickly turned into an argument, especially because Alex accused Tim of having destroyed any prospect of him ever having a sexual life, considering that all the girls in their town, State, Country and probably Continent, only dreamed about the Perfect. Alex had tried to date Jenny Coleman, two years ago, but Tim had fucked her and impregnated her before he could end with her, and from that point on, he had fallen into a deep depression.

“You’ve destroyed any chances I had to ever have children!” he had screamed at his gigantic brother, yelling and cursing. “I hate you, you monstrous freak! I hate you!”

This idea, that he had robbed his brother of any opportunity to ever have a family of his own had hurt Tim badly, but it had also stirred his potential. He had learnt, over the years, to follow his instincts when it happened. So, he had pounced on a terrified Alex and shoved his penis, not too ridiculous for a normal fifteen years old, into his own and pushed. And his powers had done the rest, changing his brother into this incredibly sexy gal, but without altering his mind. It had been a first, and it was an understatement to say that Alex hadn’t liked it.

He had immediately called for their Mom, who was by then enjoying a bath in Jupiter’s atmosphere, offering telescopes all around the world an incredible view of her sexy body, before voring the eight of her sextoys, the size of the Earth. In mere weeks, Tim and Alex’ dad would finally be freed from his curse and they couldn’t wait to actually talk to him. They had so much to tell him, and it was probably true for him too!

“I can’t change you back, Alex” had said their mother, her voice singing in their head. “Only Tim can, and as you know, he doesn’t have control over those kind of things.”

“At least… at least change my memories” had cried the Perfect’s little brother.

“No sweetie. You’re Tim only brother, so he preserved those memories for a reason. You just have to accept the fact that your body changed a little.”

And that’s how the two brothers found themselves in the present situation, Alex cursing and throwing things at Tim, while Tim couldn’t help but let his precum flood the room with how hot his little brother was. Suddenly, Alex tripped and fell in his brother’s lap. Immediately, Tim’s hand took hold of him and brought his face to his mouth. Expertly, the giant French kissed his brother, while letting his hands hit all the spots that made a woman really exited. He had more experience in there that anyone on Earth, save perhaps his mother, so in mere seconds, Alex had gone limp and whimpering with pent up pleasure.

“There, there…” cooed Tim. “Aren’t we better now?”

“Noooo…” whimpered Alex as his brother removed his clothes, revealing his incredibly beautiful body.

“Liar” purred the Perfect before putting his brother’s enormous breasts in his mouth to suck them dry, eliciting a powerful moan, followed by a violent orgasm when his pinky penetrated Alex’s vagina.

“Why… why would you do this to me?” whined his brother, his eyes pleading for an answer.

“Well… I thought about it this night, when I was with Lena… and don’t worry, she isn’t jealous, she knows that I love her, but that I also love you and that… well, one woman won’t ever be enough for me.”

Tim laughed while he positioned his little brother’s pussy over his enormous and engorged cock, savouring the sensation and the little squeals of Alex, his terror quite apparent. Tim wasn’t a sadist, but the way he had changed his bro meant that anything coming out of his mouth sounded so sensual and charged with erotic power that it was impossible to not get aroused by him, whatever sound he produced.

“Please… please, don’t do this…” begged Alex, tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Chuu… calm down bro… I told you, I thought about it, and I’ve understand why you were changed. You’re right, as a man, you wouldn’t be able to have children. I mean, Jon, my first born with Lena is barely seven and he’s already taller and sexier than you were as a man. Sorry bro, but it’s true. Your package was sizeable, his is twice as much already. I’m pushing all male humans to be erased from the genetic future of Humanity, I’m afraid.”

“But…” tried Alex before going silent when the Perfect’s enormous shaft begun to push, extremely carefully, on his vaginal lips.

“I know, it saddens me, really. But I think that it’s what Mom wants so… I can’t really go against her wishes. And I really don't care much about men, I'm sorry to tell it. But you… I love you Alex. I’ve always have. You aren’t like our sisters. They are here for a reason, of course, but I don’t know why. You… I always felt you were free of anything, just a child Mom wanted to have and, well… I’ve envied you for that… So when you told me that I had stolen your chance at having a family… I think that my love for you allowed me to make sure you would have one.”

Tim smiled lovingly at his brother, while caressing his short orange hair, his facial feature, a mixture of fear, arousal and confusion, and the rest of his body, so attractive. He knew that Alex wanted to talk, so he remained silent, offering him this chance to speak his mind.

“If… if that’s true… why… why are you planning of… of having sex with me instead of letting me find a man of my own?

“Oh, Alex…” replied Tim, leaning to kiss his bro, trying his best to make him feel how important he was for his gigantic elder brother. “I couldn’t let you be fucked by those inferior beings… I mean, who would do that anyway? Martin? Ken? Victor? They are all losers now, I’m sorry to tell you this Alex. All they want now is to drink my cum. Everytime I visit their families and I’m talking with their mothers and sisters, all they do his play with my dick and whine when I don’t give them my sperm to eat…”

Alex’s face contorted in disgust and shame. It hurt Tim to force such pain to his brother, but it was probably for the best. He needed to know what his friends had truly become, even if they managed to hide it when the Perfect wasn’t around.

“But… but you’re engaged with Lena…” tried the small (wo)man but he was cut off when Tim penetrated him and fucked him hard, before filling him with a monstrous amount of semen, and repeated the operation for hours on end.

“I’ve talked with Lena, bro” finally said the giant, not even out of breath as his brother convulsed on the floor, which was now covered in so much sperm that it was ankle deep for a normal human. Tim was always a messy lover, almost by design. “She’s okay with you being my concubine. And don’t worry about not being used to long-term relationship with me like she is. I’ll let you rest a little here, an hour or so, and then we’ll resume our lovemaking. You’ll see, by the end of the week, you won’t ever want to have a closed door between us” tenderly explained the Perfect

 

Chapter 6 : Why am I even alive ? by Kurogane335

Chapter 6 : Why an I even alive ?

The alley smelled like piss, vomit and sex. It was one of those streets in Hightstone, where the clubs had a backdoor used by those clients too drunk or drugged to be allowed to use the normal front door. Reputation was everything in Goddess Johanna’s hometown, after all. Nobody would have taken them seriously if they stumbled out of there, and the clubs would be ashamed too. Sadly, it meant that nobody ever came to help the peoples who ended there, as Alex was discovering.

“Let go, Martin! You’re drunk as fuck!”

“Shut up! I’ve endured your insufferable whining about being turned into a woman and fucked by Timothy for hours now Alex! You’ll shut your whore mouth if you don’t want to tell me what I want to know!” roared the fifteen year old guy.

Martin had made use of Alex poor emotional state… and his enormous breasts, to worm their way into the club. The two of them had had too much drink, but the redheaded gender bent was discovering another facet of his best friend. One who abused his newfound strength over his feminized buddy and whose breath smelt like horse manure, spitting on the freckled face of Johanna’s second son.

“I’ve told you already! Tim’s powers are erratic! And why would you want to know how to be turned into a woman, anyway!?”

“Isn’t it obvious, you retard?” growled Martin, leaning dangerously over Alex.

“No, you dumb moron, it’s not!” shot back the ginger teenager, seconds before his head collided with the brick wall of the club.

“Don’t ever talk to me like that! You’re… you’re just a disgusting whore, abusing his relation with Master Timothy! You asked for this, you bitch, you asked to be turned into a woman, so you could drown in his cum! I know it, you traitorous cunt!”

“What the fuck…” mumbled Alex, feeling his stomach lurching, and his vision blurring, pain and drunkenness making him groggy.

“Exactly! That’s what I want! I want him to fuck me hard, I want his sperm! Do you get it, you bitch? I want his sperm! And I’m sure you have some in you right now!” screamed Martin, all cognitive abilities lost, pouncing on the ginger (wo)man.

“Let me go! Somebody, help!” screamed Alex as his former friend tried desperately to remove his pants. Alex begun to cry when Martin pinned him against the wall and shoved his disgusting hand in his pussy… only to find it dry and empty… He brutally pushed the ginger boy turned woman, who fell on the ground and begun to weep.

“Where’s the cum! Where is…”

A wet crunch silenced Martin and something hot splashed all over the gender-bent’s body. Looking up, Alex saw a puddle of blood forming under the enormous feet of his mother. She had to be at least 30m (98f4) tall. Her eyes were two fiery ball of green as she grinned her foot on the pavement, provoking powerful tremors and cracking the pavement doing so. She then turned her wrath to the dozen or so of guys standing in the alley, who had watched Martin assaulting Alex and had done nothing.

When her powerful digits struck the first so hard that his body became plastered on the nearby wall, the others fled for their life, but they were all too slow… and even if they had managed to be quick enough, Johanna would have brought them back here, to punish them. She enjoyed quite a lot letting those disgusting creatures suffer under her terrible weight for what they hadn’t done when her poor baby was assaulted. In mere minutes, only mangled corps surrounded Alex and his mother. The poor teenager was puking and crying and when his mother’s finger came to pluck him from the ground, he rasped and shrieked in pure terror.

“Hush, my baby boy…” urged Johanna, tears welling up in her immense eyes. “Mommy’s here… You aren’t in danger anymore.”

“I’m always in danger with you and Tim around”, mumbled Alex, speaking only to himself, afraid of what Johanna would do if she heard him, but despite his very low tone, his mother heard him.

“That’s not true Alex. You know that we wouldn’t hurt you, ever… you’re… you’re the most important member of this family.”

“Oh really!?” snapped the teenager, mustering the courage to look up at his mother with anger etched on his face. “Then why am I the only normal one? Tim’s some sort of Perfect freak hell bent on fucking all living beings on Earth, Anna, Isabella and Maria are… whatever, I don’t even know, the last two years, they have spent their time together without ever talking or smiling, as if they were watching at things nobody else can see, and they creep me out, and Gina, Gloria, Sandra, Elodie and Martha are those… those crazy proselyte about you and your cult, with their crazy miracles!”

“Sweetie, powers don’t make one important, you know?” tried Johanna, which infuriated Alex only more, because of how much bullshit this short sentence contained.

“Why am I even alive!” dared to roar the minuscule gender bent man to his titanic mother, who seemed to shrunk a little at his outburst.

“Because I love you” softly answered Johanna. “Because I want… I want your father to be with at least one kid he could understand, one kid he would play and be happy with… A kid who would get his father truly and help him adapt, teach him how to live with us and be still be free and feel loved and… and an equal to us. That’s why you were a boy, I believed you would connect more like that with Adrien… And because I thought that you would be happy to be like your daddy…” she added, looking a little dejected.

“Then why don’t you change me back!” cried Alex.

“Because you’re brother love…” begun his mother, but he interrupted her.

“Enough with this bullshit! Timothy love his cock and Lena, in that order. That… that asshole said that I would be a concubine! I know what it means! I’m second choice, at best, there to be fucked when Lena’s not up to the task and he couldn’t be bothered to go outside to screw the neighbour!”

“That’s not true” gently said Johanna. “If he could, your brother would marry both you and Lena as equals, but the law of this country don’t allow it… yet.”

“Aren’t you a Goddess!?” screamed Alex, incredulous. “Change the law, and we’ll see what he truly want!”

“That’s not how its works. People lives matter, I can’t just rewrite their laws and customs like that, it has to be them who change to accommodate us, son.”

“People lives matter!? Ah! You just crushed to death a dozen of peoples!” roared Alex, feeling the horror of the scene returning, and curling into foetal position. “You just crushed a dozen of people…”

“That... that’s not the same thing sweetie. Look… I’ll just bring them back to life, with no memory of the incident, okay?”

Far below Johanna’s hand, the crushed men had returned to life and, noticing their Goddess, prostrated in adoration, but the giantess paid them no heed. Only her son mattered, right now. And apparently, returning those little and disgusting things beneath her to their pathetic lives was hardly making him feel better. She used her powers to sooth him a little, without messing with him too much.

“Sweetie, are you okay now? Can we go home?”

“Yeah, sure, bring me home…” muttered Alex, feeling quite tired and sad.

In a second, the two of them were back in their house, Johanna at a more manageable 7m62 (25f) and sitting on her sofa, Alex on her lap, as she caressed his back. There, Alex found all his siblings and Lena, with her numerous children. They all looked at him, a little concerned. Especially Tim, Alex noted, who took a step toward him before falling back, shame etched on his face.

“Leave Alex alone” simply said Johanna and all the kids left. “Not you, Tim and Lena, stay here” she added her voice full of authority.

“What’s the matter Ma’am?” asked a puzzled Lena.

“Tim said that you were okay with him screwing Alex, Lena. Is that true?” inquired the giantess.

“Yes. Even if he was to marry him over me, it would be fine!” added the minuscule woman with a chirping voice and a great smile at Alex, who looked at her quite shocked… so did Tim, for that matter. “Having some help at home to deal with him would be great!”

“Hey!” said the Perfect, looking slightly wounded at the way his girlfriend has voiced her opinion, even if he probably shared it.

“I see…” mysteriously replied Johanna. “And you, Tim? If you had the possibility to marry both Lena and Alex as equals…”

“I would”, interrupted the smaller colossus. “I would marry them both. I love them Mom. I really do, even if I can express it in… in ways that can hurt them” he added, looking sadly at his brother.

“Fine… then here’s the deal. Alex won’t become pregnant with your child as long as he hasn’t fallen in love with you, Tim.”

“Hey, wait a minute! I don’t want to bear his children, period!” screamed Alex, not liking where this was going.

“Hush darling, please. You, Tim, will have a year to seduce your brother. You won’t force yourself upon him, you won’t make use of your size, your strength or your other abilities to circumvent his resistance. Only good old fashioned seduction to make him fall over you.”

“And if I fail?” asked a wary Tim.

“You won’t ever bother your brother, and I’ll do my best to return him to his former gender and offer him a happy life”, explained the giantess.

“Hey! Why can’t you do that now? Plus you told me you couldn’t do it anyway!” asked an annoyed Alex. The prospect of a whole year having to deal with Tim’s seduction wasn’t what he wanted, at all.

“I told you when you changed, days ago. Tim transformed you, not me. Undoing what he did will come at a great cost for me, if I even can do that, and it’ll left me a lot weaker than I am. I could have to wait centuries to return to my current power, sweetie. And there is no certainty that it would even work. Better to try and see if you can be happy like that, don’t you think?”

“Please, Alex… give me a chance…” pleaded Timothy, looking so remorseful that it managed to break the gender bent teenager’s resolve.

“Fine… Fine… anyway, Dad will be with us soon, at least I’ll have someone to share my life with all you freakazoid…” mumbled the teenager. 

 

Chapter 7 : Adrien's return by Kurogane335

Chapter 7 : Adrien's return

“Leave me the fuck alone!” roared Adrien, knowing full well that he probably looked crazy for the onlookers, screaming angrily at a stupid phone.

“Please! Just give me an opportunity to explain and…”

The still young looking man cut-off the communication and started running. The world had gone mad. He had children who were all crazier than the others, save perhaps  Alex. Then again, learning that the bombshell redhead girl had been a boy until months ago was a little hard on the former sex-toy. Just the thought of Johanna made his skin crawl. Those eighteen years had been utter nightmare, wallowing in despair and mental suffering, and his former crush’ spell to somehow prevent his mind from breaking had made it worse.

Adrien didn’t know where to go, to whom to turn. He had called his parents, of course, but they hadn’t understand his reaction, telling him how great his wife was, how awesome his Perfect –whatever it may mean- boy was. His own mother had told him of how Timothy made her feel great when they fucked and had presented him with a grand-daughter/half-sister who, at age 4, already looked like ten! She even had started getting curves, and she had eyed her with an hungry look which had frightened him quite a lot. But even more disgusting, his own father had offered him a cup of white goo, revealing that it was Tim’s semen only when asked, all the while his mother chided him for being too liberal in his consumption of it.

Everywhere he went, he saw his “grand-children”, all born from Timothy, if he understood right. The older were already looking like adult and several of them fucked peoples in the street, with no one caring. They were all huge, those new humans, the smaller of the “adult” was at a towering  2m05 (6f7), a young man with an incredible musculature, going in and out of a small woman who was probably his mother, while a smaller normal boy, around twelve, looked dejectedly at the ground near them, mightily embarrassed.

“Hey, John! Don’t stay here doing nothing!” suddenly called the giant, getting his enormous shaft out of the smaller woman, who collapsed on the ground, cum dripping out of her pussy, screaming incoherently. “Mom’s spent, and you need some nutrient to grow big and strong!”

Adrien turned away and started to run again before he could see the poor normal boy forced to suck his younger brother’s cock. Not that he could escape seeing things like that all around him. In the parks, on the street, everywhere, this new breed of humans was circled by normal men, desperate to pleasure them. He wondered if he would act the same if he ever ended tasting the semen of one of those “Perfects-spawned”. He decided that he would rather die than succumb to such a fate.

-----------------------------------------------------

The lake was as calm as ever. Not many peoples in High Rocks ever came to this forested and rocky part, preferring the sandy shores at the southern tip of the water. But he had come there all his life when things seemed too dire to deal with. And right now, he really needed to take time for himself, away from all the insanity which had replaced is, admittedly, sad but predictable world. It hadn’t been the best world to live in, but at least he hadn’t needed to check his meal to be sure to avoid become a kind of insane zombie.

Something massive in the water caught his attention and he leaped on his feet, ready to flee, but some strange force glued him where he was. Try as he might, he couldn’t go away. Sitting, crouching, standing, he could, but nothing else. He could only curl his hands into fists as Johanna’s gigantic head pierced the watery wall to tower over him in all its magnificence. She had chosen a size she was apparently fond of, but he couldn’t be sure. Her head alone was probably five meters (16f4) tall, and her ginger locks made it look even more impressive.

“I told you to leave me alone!” bellowed Adrien, trying his best to not let his sudden terror quash his anger at her.

“Please… I just want to talk, I swear!”

“Oh yeah? Like you did all those years ago? We’ll talk and then I’ll be changed in what? An accessory? No, get the fuck away from me and let me go wherever I want!” 

“No! You’re my husband, I’m your wife, and… and Goddess” she thundered, still blushing at the last word. “You will talk to me and then we’ll see what you’ll want to do! That’s how it’ll be and if you don’t behave, I’ll put you in a place you won’t like and where you’ll have no other choice than to talk with me!”

“Oh yeah? I would like to see that!” growled Adrien, immediately regretting his impulse reaction.

“Suit yourself…” sighed Johanna, extending a gigantic hand which closed on Adrien.

The small man struggled against the mighty digits, to no avail. He stopped only when his wife rose to her full size, the water of the lake barely reaching her waist. Her enormous breasts, larger than her head even, standing proud and defying gravity, each big enough to be a small house? The white skin, adorned by beautiful freckles, was mesmerizing, and during a split second, Adrien forgot where he was. Then Johanna’s face occupied his field of vision and he screamed when her lips parted, revealing her hungry maw.

He fell, far longer than he should have, while her teeth, uvula and tongue grew and grew. Had he been able to think, he would have realized that he had been shrink to a microscopic size, probably around a half of millimeter tall. Sadly, passing teeth as high as skyscrapers and having to swim in seas of saliva was making it hard to focus on anything else than survival. And when Johanna gulped him down, he was certain the fall would feel endless.

“There! Now that you’ve no choice but listen to me, I highly recommend talking, my love” suddenly said his former crush’ voice, resounding in his head.

“You’re eating me alive and you want me to talk!?” he screamed

“You’re exaggerating, babe. If I wanted to eat you alive, I would have done something like that. There, look up, behind your back, if you prefer. You can turn on yourself.”

It didn’t make sense but Adrien did as she told and he managed to turn. A sudden incorporeal light shone in the esophagus and he screamed in horror when he saw massive forms falling far from above him. Either because she wished so or simply because he was so light, the peoples that she had apparently gulped down in a second were quite a lot faster than him. They were three old men, clothed and all, and they seemed quite happy to be there.

“I say to you, being vored by our Goddess is quite the honor” said one.

“Why, indeed. With any luck, we will be used to feed an unborn child of her” added the second.

“Bollocks” huffed the third. “Our Goddess Johanna hasn’t have a child in year. I say we will fuel her magnificent body and it should already be more than enough for you!”

 The men passed him in a concert of “Yes” and “You’re quite right sir”. The light revealed suddenly a turn and, once they passed it, he heard a sound not unlike that of a rock falling in water. He passed the turn himself and saw a vision of horror. Dozens of body, at varying degree of decomposition, were resting in this mighty belly. The older were barely held together, the bones poked by the acidic fluid of the stomach. Others were only partially digested, rotting flesh still clinging on the bones. And of course were the three men, joyfully talking and immersing themselves willingly in the deadly liquid.

“See, if I had wanted to eat you, I wouldn’t have shrunk you like that. I just needed some place where you would listen to me. I mean, I don’t think that staying here for days is in your intentions right?”

“For days? I would be dead in minute!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re exaggerating sweetheart” sighed Johanna, even as she gulped another trio of men down her gullet. “I mean, do you think I would ever let anything hurt you? Really?”

Tilting her head to listen to the voice only she could hear, she plopped another man in her mouth, taking her time to savor him this time. Londoners were always the best, they all washed and kept themselves clean to please her in case she came by and ate some of them. The feeling of a little man on her tongue, roiling on it, being crushed against her palate or reduced to a delicious paste by her teeth… It was so good to be a Goddess!

“I knew you would come to your sense sweetie!” she cheered Adrien. “It’s hard, returning to a changed world, I get it, but if you truly try, you’ll see that we can work pretty well as a family. I have ways to ease your suffering; even if I can’t erase it and –kaarh, ach, ach!”

Johanna had forgotten about the little man in her mouth while replying to her husband and the little fella had almost went down the wrong hole. It wouldn’t have been terrible, of course, she could have teleported him in her stomach, to be digested with the others, but her body had reacted before she could and the poor fellow had been spat out and reduced to a mangled corpse on the pavement.

“Oops, sorry folk! But your Goddess is heading home to prepare something for her hubby!”

----------------------------------------------------------

Adrien fell to his knee, his hand touching a woolly carpet, soft and warm. Shaking his head and looking up, he was greeted by Johanna at a more manageable size of 7 meters (23f), naked and smiling tenderly. She seemed over joyous, as if the fact that he had agreed to be brought back to her home just to avoid being stuck in her belly meant that he was forgiving her. Then again, holding a grudge against such a puppy eyed beauty was hard and…

“Wait a minute! What are you doing to me?” he asked suspiciously.

“I’m making your whole ordeal easier to deal with. The memories are… less important, let’s say. Others take precedence, like our good time together… or the sight of little old me naked ready to do the naughty!” she laughed before letting herself fall on him.

Adrien squeals were promptly silenced when her enormous tongue invaded his mouth and that her hands caressed his suddenly naked body. It was something incredible, to be so utterly dominated, he had to admit it. Now that he could touch her back, that he wasn’t just a toy for her to use, he actually enjoyed the whole thing, as insane as it was. A small part of him wondered if it wasn’t the result of her powers, but a larger part of him couldn’t care less. More important was the pressure of her enormous breasts on his body, their crushing weight somehow prevented from hurting him.

“You shouldn’t do it” he still managed to complain, after her tongue retreated to let him breath, as his whole body was engulfed by the red-haired giantess’ cleavage. “It’s unfair, you can’t build a healthy relationship like that!”

“You bet I can’t” laughed the Goddess, a hungry look in her eyes. “Now enjoy the ride baby, because you’ve always made it wonderful for me.”

 

Chapter 8 : A Goddess’ swimming pool by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

A aptron asked for a new chapter of this story, so here it is ! I hope it'll be up to the standard of the rest :p

Chapter 8: A Goddess’ swimming pool

The ocean was supposed to be a relaxing place. You were supposed to tan on the beach and, if you were lucky to be in a place where the waters were still plentiful, you’d dive or do some snorkeling for hours on end, admiring the beauty of the underwater life. Adrien had always loved the sea, with its ever changing appearance and its vastness. He had always felt as if she gave him a loving embrace, even if he knew she could be rough and cruel. Not caring one bit about the lives she destroyed. Not unlike Johanna, he thought.

“Hey!” shouted his wife, her voice travelling over thousands of kilometers to reach him, somehow clear and not too loud. “That’s not something very kind to think, love!”

“It’s not my fault if the truth hurts!” he shouted, less angrily than he should have, but the Goddess of Earth kept messing with his emotions, and even memories, so it was harder to remain truly angry at her for long period of time. “I mean, just, look at us – and I mean, you, mostly!”

“I don’t see what the problem is” she pouted, and as he looked at her distance face, he had to admit that she was the most gorgeous woman on this poor planet, by far. “Oww, now that’s awfully sweet of you Adrien!” she cooed, making him roll his eyes a little.

Her arousal became apparent when she let her lower region out of the water, so her aroma would wash over him and most of the surrounding region of the ocean. And, obviously, in so doing, she probably caused hundreds, if not thousands, of death around the littorals surrounding the Pacific Ocean. And there was nothing Adrien could do to make her behave in a more normal way. Human lives, even those of their descendants, had no meaning for her anymore, which made her incredibly callous at times.

This morning, he had just suggested that, perhaps, they could take some time, just the two of them, on a beach, to truly reconnect. He’d loved to talk with his children, especially Alex, but he and his older brother had moved out days before, on some sort of trip – hopefully, it wouldn’t last too long, because the husband of this all-powerful red-haired goddess truly needed some time with someone normal like his second son – well, first daughter now, but she was still relatively normal compared to the craziness of their family anyway.

Jo had been enthusiastic about going to the sea. A little too much in fact, since she simply changed his clothes to a great swimsuit and transported them to the middle of the Pacific Ocean. A traumatizing experience for him, because during long seconds, he had found himself surrounded by thousands of kilometers of water in all direction save above his head. He had even started to hyperventilate, until something soft and yet firm touched his feet and propelled him out of the water, without making him loose his balance, somehow.

It hadn’t taken him long to understand what was happening. Johanna has probably teleported her in the deep water and had been enlarging herself to such a massive size that he suspected her body was actually spanning from the Tropic of Cancer to the one of Capricorn. Which meant that she had probably destroyed dozens of islands and archipelagos in doing so. And that was without counting the effect that such a massive body would have on the water of the ocean, whose level was probably rising immensely.

“There, feeling safer?” she had chirped, and he hadn’t even dared bring the millions who probably drowned just because she seemed unable to retain a normal or at least relatively normal size.

A sudden shadow, followed by a trail of water which threatened to either crush him or make him fall toward the ocean. Yelping, he looked up to see that Jo had extended one of her arm toward her cunt. Seconds later, he fell on all fours when she started to touch herself, shivering with her godly pleasure and moaning loudly, letting her purrs rolls over the world. And she grew, noticeably, making him yelp. Her fingers transited from incredible monoliths to damned mountains, and the young man suddenly wondered if he’d survive the ordeal.

“Sorry baby” said his wife, surprising him as her size dwindled away, until she was merely a hundred meters tall. “I got… really carried away…” she explained, her breath labored as she still fingered herself.

“I noticed” Adrien mumbled, trying to deal with all this craziness as best he could.

“You should be happy… I’ve – I aaaa have shrunk and I’ll resurrect all the people and animals and plants, who died, once the day will be over, I swear. So we can enjoy each other’s company. I really need you in my, Adrien…”

He sighed but crawled toward her privates. It was in moments like this that he was afraid that she could grow tired of him. Without him serving as a sort of moral compass, no matter how ineffective he was at that job, what would happen to the Earth and its inhabitants, even their children? Should he be afraid of speaking his mind? Of thinking such thoughts even? Things had been easier when he had started to date Johanna, all those years ago… Stressful, of course, for an awkward guy like him, but not world-ending…

“I’ll never tire of you Adrien” whispered his wife as she started to grow again, just as he finally reached her pussy, her fingers spreading it open, a clear indication of what she had in store for him. “It is simply impossible” she assured.

“Yeah well, we’ll talk about it in a few years or decades!” he huffed, as he let himself slide on the smooth and hairless skin to reach the entrance of her vaginal canal, in which he was now able to walk with ease, even as it grew and grew around him. “And you’re sure there isn’t some sort of civilization in there? I wouldn’t want to end being gutted or eaten…” he added a little sourly.

“I assure you that there is no Lenans in me, and I still don’t get why you’re mad about them!”

Adrien shook his head silently but said or thought nothing – or almost nothing – about this. It wasn’t as if he could do anything about it anyway. And it was strange enough to found himself in her love tunnel and still be able to see everything. It wasn’t as if he was outside, or if the walls themselves were producing light in any way, but he just was able to see everything as if it was a relatively well lit cave. Which meant that each and every minute move she made, that she was probably wasn’t even aware off, gained some sort of mysticism, as they distorted the shadows he saw.

“What should I do? I mean, at my current size, there isn’t much I could do to stimulate you…” he stated, as the folds around him, still growing, moved from boulder to house sized, indicating that he was closing on the size of a germ compared to Johanna’s body since as far as he could tell, she was growing ever more rapidly.

“You don’t need to do anything love” she replied, her voice dripping with lust and sexual tension. “Just young being here makes me feel so damn horny…”

As she said that, something monstrously large passed over his head, making him yelp and fall on all four. Looking up, he gasped when a single digit from his wife, so vast that he could neither see its nail nor where it connected to her hand, a pillar of god-like power. He gulped as he felt his dick hardening. No matter his misgivings, how the memories of those eighteen years spent as a sex-toy to her, somehow dulled by her powers, made him shiver and be wary of her, he craved her body, and her absolute power made her sexier more attractive, not less.

“Hum… I like how you feel about me Adrien… A human married to The Goddess… and loving it… Yes… yes it makes me feel sooooooooo loved! Oh!” she suddenly gasped and I felt her whole insides clutching on itself I suspected that I wouldn’t remain here for long… “You’d better! You’d better!” she moaned and I was willing to bet the whole world heard her – and loved it!

The finger over his head accelerated its pace, until it became clear that its speed was also inhuman. Johanna’s muscles tensed and relaxed faster and faster around him and Adrien’s body was pushed and crushed, without suffering anything – thankfully, the monstrously gigantic ginger who was fingering herself so powerfully, was kind enough to shield him from harm. Which didn’t make the whole situation less confusing or frightening.

“He’s inside me!” she roared. “My husband! And you’ll never be, all of you! He alone deserves this gift!”

Adrien didn’t remain inside his wife for long, since her cum simply washed him out in a terrible flood. The poor human did his best to keep his mouth closed, since the liquid was even denser than normal water, and he didn’t want to risk taking it in his mouth, even if he doubted it’d be dangerous for him. But as his body was battered and pushed toward the outside of this cavernous vagina, which – had he been able to notice it – was still growing, he couldn’t help but gasp and his throat, nose and even his ears, making him panic.

But as he was expulsed from her body, he felt Johanna’s divine power coursing around his body. His lungs stopped trying to fight the invasive viscosity, and his whole body seemed to calm down. His shivered as, opening his eyes, he saw himself falling deep into the sea, but his body wasn’t immersed in water. It was the love juices of a goddess who were surrounding him, too dense to mix with water already.

And then, he was on a beach, dry and without any trace of the devastation that Johanna’s growth and orgasm should have wreaked.

“Man, that was awesome! I was crushed by the Goddess’s ass!”

“Lucky bastard! I just drowned! And – hung, Mom, please, tell me when you’ll clench!”

Adrien turned around and saw two young men, couldn’t have been older than ten, but each of them was taller than him by a good head, and they were screwing women who, according to their age and looks, were clearly their mothers. The former sex-toy closed his eyes and shook his head.

“I don’t know what’s bothering me the most” he grumbled to himself. “That kids are so massive and relaxed about fucking their mothers in public, or the fact that I’m not even phased by it anymore.”

“I think all his well that way” replied Johanna’s voice, but she was nowhere to be seen. “Up baby!”

“Jesus Christ…”

“My name is Johanna love” she chuckled.

His wife was in space, and bathing in the sun, her body so massive that she extended past the ball of fire itself, her long red hair mixing with the corona of the sun. With a self-depreciative smile, Adrien started to touch himself.

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7723