Shrunk at College: A Complicated Group Project by Sheograth
Summary:

In this story, you and your 3 friends, Alena Scarea, Nesi Kher, and Allison Kim, were all working on a group project. The only problem is that you shrink before you can start working, where they quickly notice what happened, since this isn't the first time you shrank around them. Instead of having to work on a boring group project; you get to live out your shrinking fantasies while being toyed with by your good friends!

The characters are all based on my text adventure, Shrunk at College. If you've never played it, check it out to get a sense of these characters!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

Also don't follow the Discord link in the endings of each chapter. The sever is currently out of comission, and I didn't want to go through each individual chapter to remove the links, since this story is already complete.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrunk at College: Anthology Collection
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 22786 Read: 63141 Published: October 17 2018 Updated: December 08 2018
Story Notes:

This is a story based on the characters/world that I set up in my text adventure, Shrunk at College. And even though I based that on the old story on here, the characters in their personalities are more accurate to the text adventure than to the older Giantessworld story.

I'm not adding this to the series I have already set up for Shrunk at College here on Giantessworld, since the characters have changed enough that I feel that they should remain separate.

I'm treating this story, and any others that I think of, as anthologies for the overall series Shrunk at College. So whenever I get to the point where this one is finished, and another one is released, they'll be connected as a series.

Hope you like this story!

1. Ch 1: The Beginning... by Sheograth

2. Ch 2: Nesi's Turn... by Sheograth

3. Ch 3: Allison's Turn... by Sheograth

4. Ch 4: Alena's Turn... by Sheograth

5. Ch 5: Back at the Apartment (Part 1) by Sheograth

6. Ch 6: Back at the Apartment (Part 2) by Sheograth

7. Ch 7: Back at the Apartment (Part 3) by Sheograth

8. Ch 8: Back at the Apartment (Part 4) by Sheograth

9. Ch 9: The Presentation & Ending by Sheograth

Ch 1: The Beginning... by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This first chapter will have a bit less on the content side of things, but that should change by next chapter...

Character Bios (All based on the Shrunk at College text adventure)

Alena Scarea

Alena is a 21 year old Middle Eastern girl and a Junior (3rd Year) Anthropology Major.

She is an old friend of yours; back from when you took a freshman class together. She is very close to Nesi, probably because they were roommates freshman year, which is fairly surprising since they had such differing personalities. And near the end of freshman, she also became friend with Allison, because of a mutual class you and her shared, expanding your little friend group by an additional person.

She is about 5’9” and is of a slender build. She has dark black hair and a light tan complexion, as well as light brown eyes. And she has a shoe size of about 8.

Nesi Kher

Nesi is a 21 year old Middle Eastern girl and a Junior (3rd Year) Political Science Major. She is a highly playful and mischievous person, as she loves to fluster you with both her actions and words, but she usually has good intentions.

You both are good friends, as you guys met in a mutual class, and remained close ever since. She is very close to Alena, probably because they were roommates freshman year, which is fairly surprising since they had such differing personalities. And near the end of freshman, she also became friend with Allison, because of a mutual class you and her shared, expanding your little friend group by an additional person.

She is about 6 ft, and has a lighter brown skin complexion, dark brown hair that she keeps relatively short to around her neck, And dark brown eyes. She also has a shoe size of 10.

Allison Kim

She is a 22 year old Asian woman and a Junior General Business major. Allison can be a bit spacey at times, but she always means well. She also has a habit of rambling if she feels nervous or flustered, which happens fairly often, so you usually let her continue until she calms down.

You met her last year when you both took a business class together sometime freshman year, and were part of a group project near the end of the term. The project went well, surprisingly enough due to how most group projects end up, which let you both actually remain friends after that term ended. And as time went on, she met Alena and Nesi, and after a few get togethers she became friendly with both girls.

She is a very tall girl, standing at 6’2”. She also has large and long size 13 feet, which has always been a point of embarrassment to her. She has dark brown hair, which she usually wears in a tall pony tail that goes half-way down her back, and green colored eyes.

Intro

During an average college semester, you shared a class with three of your good friends; Alena Scarea, Nesi Kher, and Allison Kim. During that class, you four joined together for a group project, wanting to work with people you all knew rather than other random classmates.

You all planned to finish everything on a single day, picking out an upcoming Saturday to work together at Alena’s apartment, turning it into a chance to hang out together while preparing the project. Unfortunately, fate had other plans for you, as you had a strange history of shrinking randomly around your friends. You’ve already had one crazy adventure while shrunken (see my text adventure Shrunk at College for what happens there), so your friends were at least somewhat used to the general situation.

Currently, Alena was wearing a purple tank top with some gray skinny jeans, while barefoot. Nesi was wearing a Spider-Man T-shirt and black sweatpants, along with a pair of slippers. Allison was wearing a light gray sweatshirt and some light pink shorts, along with matching gray ankle socks with cute slimes on them.

Today turned out to be one of those days where you suddenly shrunk to around half an inch in height, right in front of your friends. Luckily this time, they quickly noticed, before Alena carefully picked you up...

Chapter 1: The Beginning...

Now that you were in Alena’s palm, the three girls stare at you dumbfounded, until Nesi eventually says “You shrank again?? Have you got some kinda condition...?”

You sigh and shake your head, so Allison smiles and says “I’m glad we noticed what happened right away though... I don’t know if you could handle another process of getting our attention.”

Hearing this, you nod and say that it would have been an enormous pain if you needed to get one of them to realize what happened to you. But after that, you smirk, while silently thinking about how fun it could have been to be around your friends shrunk without their knowledge again. Alena notices your smirk, so she lightly pokes you with her pinky, before saying “I hope you’re not thinking of anything naughty... We’ve still gotta work on that project...”

You lightly blush, before nodding, but Nesi cuts you off and says “With him like this, it’s not like he can help out...”

Allison nods and says “That’s true... It’s a lot of work, but I guess we can handle it for now. It’s not like he gets to choose when he shrinks...”

In response to that, Nesi just smirks and says “Well, I have an idea on how he can still be helpful. You guys interested...?”

You suddenly swallow from nervousness, fully understanding that whatever Nesi had planned, it would be degrading and yet equally enticing...

 

Following that statement, Nesi smiles while explaining, saying “Since he’s way too tiny to contribute to the project, I vote that we just use him however we wish today. It’s no secret that we all liked to play around with him while he was shrunk, and he was the biggest fan out of all of us, so I say we take the chance to enjoy ourselves!”

Hearing this, Alena sighs and says “I won’t ignore the temptation there, but that sounds a bit irresponsible to me...”

Allison nods, but then smiles and says “But it’s true that he can’t do anything right now... And I don’t think any of us want to just wait until he gets back to normal...”

Nesi grins in response, and says “Exactly! And since we’ll be doing his share now, he should at least work to make us more comfortable.” Then she looks down at you and winks while saying “You’re not trying to mooch off your buddies, are ya...?”

Alena merely glares at Nesi, before saying “Let’s not act like this was his fault. If he’s interested, then I’m game. But we make sure that he gets equal credit, no matter if he grows back in time to do some work or now. Agreed?”

Allison nods and says “That’s fine with me! There’s no way we’ll abandon him with the project.”

But Nesi sighs with disappointment, before saying “Aww man... I was hoping to dangle his credit over him, so he’d do an even better job... You sure you don’t wanna make it dependant on how well he does...?”

Hearing this, you gasp to yourself, but then you see both Alena and Allison glaring in Nesi’s direction, causing her to raise her hands in defeat and say “Okay fine... The buggy gets credit regardless...” But then she looks at you and sticks her tongue out at you teasingly, before saying “You’d better now slack off though... I expect a thorough pampering from my favorite bug boy...”

After this decision, you look around and notice that the girls seemed to be subtly preparing for this, inadvertently giving you a sneak peak of what was to come. Alena started to wildly wiggle her light tan toes, showing off her shiny red painted toenails, while her feet rest on the carpet. Nesi begins to shuffle her bare feet in and out of her slippers, while aggressively squeezing her long light brown toes, revealing a shade of dark blue nail polish. And Allison reached down and pulled back her socks halfway, showing off her soles, before rubbing her massive and somewhat cream-colored feet together.

In a surprising turn of events, you were now set to act as a simple miniature toy for your three titanic friends, while they worked on the group project. Talk about a unique way of getting out of your work...

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I hope you all like this idea. The plan for this story is to be somewhat shorter, covering this minor event as each character interacts with the shrunken MC.

Remember that this story pulls from my text adventure Shrunk at College, not the original story here on Giantessworld. I might change a few story titles here, just so things aren't so confusing.

I've also included character descriptions for each main girl, so if you haven't played the text adventure, you'll still have a sense of how they look and stuff.

Let me know what you think of the idea, or if you have any other ideas for what kinds of craziness these characters could get into. Each of the text adventure Shrunk at College are fair game for these stories.

Take care!

Ch 2: Nesi's Turn... by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This chapter will be especially fun for fans of Nesi...

Before anyone could say anything, Nesi excitedly raises her hand, and says “Me first!”

Alena sighs, and hands you off to her while saying “I should have guessed you’d do that... I say we all get about a half hour with him, at least to start with. That sound fair?”

Allison nods and says “Works for me! We shouldn’t be selfish...”

Nesi pouts, but then nods as well while saying “Fine...”

After that, Alena drops you into Nesi’s palm, leaving you to mentally prepare yourself for Nesi’s attention...

 

Now that Nesi had you in her palm, she brings you closer to her face, until you were right in front of her plump lips. While you were in front of them, they purse into a sly smile before Nesi slowly raises you toward one of her eyes. And once you were in her piercing gaze, where her single eye took up your entire field of view, she says “I’m gonna be doing some major research, so you’d better pamper my toes fully. You don’t wanna make me sad, do you?” You quickly shake your head, causing her to giggle and say “That’s the spirit!”

After that, Nesi lowers you under the table and shuffles off one of her slippers at the same time, allowing the right one to land right in front of its respective foot. Before you could react though, Nesi drops you off of her palm, leaving you to freefall toward the fluffy shoe. As you fell, Alena rolls her eyes and says “Was it really necessary to drop him?”

Allison nods and says “Yeah... You could have just placed him there...”

Nesi merely shrugs and says “I dunno... He’s the type who like tough love, so why not?” The other two girls just sigh in response, knowing that Nesi was right in the end, but you at least appreciate their concern.

But you continue to fall through the air until you land in Nesi’s slipper, where the incredibly soft and fluffy insides broke your fall. Besides being highly soft, the surface of the slipper was highly sticky and warm, undoubtedly because of how frequently Nesi avoided socks. You don’t let that distract you, as you immediately start the trek toward the toe section, not wanting to spend your time with Nesi just under her heel.

The most striking feature of the inside of Nesi’s slipper was the smell, which was extreme and ever-present. The scent of sweat permeated through every object around you, as the fluffy fibers more assuredly absorbed more than their fair share of Nesi’s barefoot since you knew that these were her personal favorite pair.

Luckily, Nesi shuffles off the other slipper and stands up, before saying “What do you have to drink, Alena? I’m gonna grab us all some...”

Alena taps her chin, before saying “I’ve got some iced tea as well as some soda. I’m fine with either.”

Allison smiles and adds while saying “I’ll take an iced tea please!”

Nesi grins and says “Comin’ right up!”

Following that, she walks toward the kitchen, leaving you alone in her slipper as you walk toward the toe section...

 

You continued to walk tirelessly through the rough terrain of Nesi’s slipper, fighting off overly grabby and sticky chunks of fluff until you reach the toe section, while Nesi herself casually got some drinks for the group. And while you were in this area, you notice that the smell you experienced earlier was increased exponentially, to the point that your eyes watered from the humid and potent scent. By the time you adjust to your surroundings, you hear a series of thundering quakes that continued to grow in intensity, signifying that Nesi was on her way back.

And when she returns, she places a pitcher of iced tea on the table and gives Allison a glass with some ice in it and Alena a bottle of soda. Once she handed out everything, she plops down on her chair, absentmindedly cracking her toes in the process.

As this happens, you stare from your humid and relatively smelly cave, while Nesi scrunches and wiggles her long toes. And at the same time, she pours herself some iced tea, before taking a big sip. Once she finishes, she happily sighs and says “That hit the spot!” Now that she had something to drink, she slides her feet toward her slippers, while starting her research for the project.

You continue to watch nervously, as her supremely massive foot creeps toward your location before it seals away your available light. Luckily, your eyes adjust rather quickly, allowing you to clearly see her humongous toes as they plowed toward you. And as they advanced forward, they subtly wriggled about, as if taunting you about what would happen next.

At one point, Nesi shakes the slipper while she was sliding her foot in, causing you to land in the large imprint left by her 4th toe. When you land there, you notice that there was a thin layer of dirt and grime here, which made it difficult to stand back up. And before you could react, Nesi gets her slipper on all the way, smothering you under her 4th toe in the process.

Nesi quickly notices your presence, and smiles in response, before starting to type away on her laptop...

 

Now that you were under her 4th toe, Nesi starts to scrunch them, roughly mashing you between it and the filthy slipper imprint. As she does this, she finds a good source for the project, so she quickly begins taking detailed notes. While she takes her notes, she happily presses her toe into you, thoroughly loving how you felt in her slipper. You decide to begin kissing the underside of Nesi’s toe, wanting to keep her as happy as possible, since you’d rather not incur her wrath today.

Her toe tasted highly salty and dirty, which made perfect sense since she walked here without socks on and walked around the apartment barefoot. But you enjoy the sensation anyway, and Nesi apparently enjoyed your affectionate act as well, as she immediately scoops you under that toe, bringing you right toward the space between her toe and the ball of her foot.

Once you were transitioned over there, Nesi starts to roughly squeeze her toes, sandwiching you between the two mounds of sweaty flesh. Her toe continued to bury deeper and deeper into the ball of her foot, barely giving you a chance to breathe correctly, really treating you like an everyday stress toy. And in this area, the sweat was even more widespread, as you were crammed into the deep crevices in her foot.

But before you got too tired of this experience, Nesi suddenly shakes her foot from within the slipper, causing you to bounce about chaotically...

 

By the time you recover, you notice that you landed right between her 2nd and 3rd toes, although you were too extremely wedged in to move. And almost on cue, Nesi scrunches her toes, practically burying you in her sweaty flesh. After that, she continues to clench and unclench her toes, giving you a vigorous bout with her warm and sticky flesh. Each time she clamped down with her toes, you couldn’t breathe, leaving you to depend on her on when you could actually catch your breath.

Whenever you thought that you were about to run out of air, Nesi would release her harsh grasp on you, forcing you to swiftly breathe back in. But she never seemed to give you enough time to completely catch your breath, as she would clamp back down to interrupt your recovery, barely even paying attention to you at this point. Your senses were wholly overwhelmed by Nesi’s toes, as the smell and taste began to encompass your entire thought process, but you wouldn’t have it any other way.

While this craziness was going on, Nesi was innocently typing away on her laptop, getting a large chunk of her share of work finished. She wasn’t even consciously thinking of you at the moment, as she flawlessly put you at the back of her mind as a focus toy, as her toes acted with extreme force against you.

You remain between Nesi’s toes for almost a half hour, until each of the girls get to a point where they could share their findings...

 

Nesi goes first, showing off her sources and what she wrote for her share, while she skillfully passed you from toe to toe still within her slipper. And once she finishes, Alena says “That all sounds good to me for the essay portion. Do you think any of this can be added to the presentation?”

In response to this question, Nesi suddenly begins to press the ball of her foot into the floor while grinding it back and forth, ruthlessly smothering you. And while she does this, she says “Some of these quotes sound nice and impactful. I think they can go on with a good image. I’ll use them as talking points.”

Allison nods in response and says “That’s a good idea. We shouldn’t make any of our slides too wordy...”

Alena nods as well and says “Yeah... I’ll go next.” Following that, she explains what she found and wrote down, while the other two girls listened intently. And Nesi, in particular, started to aggressively rock her slipper up and down, allowing the bottom to smack against her heel, forcefully cramming you into her toe flesh at the same time.

Once Alena was finished, Nesi says “You found some good stuff! How much do you have in total?”

Alena checks her word document before saying “I have around a page and a half. Of course, that’s a rough estimate, since I’ll need to edit and smooth stuff out.”

Hearing that, Allison smiles and says “I have around that much as well...” After that, she shares her findings while Nesi shuffled her feet out of their slippers, while vigorously squeezing her toes, barely allowing you to enjoy the fresh air.

After Allison finished, Nesi claps and says “I’ve got around the same too! We’ve almost got 5 pages, so we’re making progress... How about a break?” While she says this, Nesi starts roughly pressing her heel into the toes that tightly held you, overwhelming you to an even harsher degree.

Alena scratches at her chin for a moment, before saying “That might be a good idea... Wanna move to the couch?”

The other girls nod, as they all walk to the other room, while you remained wedged between Nesi’s 2nd and 3rd toes...

 

Once the girls sit down, Alena turns on the TV, while they all get comfortable. While this was happening, the thick layer of sweat made you just slippery enough to fall from Nesi’s toes, causing you to fall onto the floor. Unfortunately, you didn’t get a chance to relax yet, as Nesi suddenly taps her foot, brutally crushing you under the ball of her foot. Thankfully your extreme durability ensured that you survived without injury, making you glad that whatever kept shrinking you at least cared enough about your continued survival.

Nesi continues to tap her foot while saying “I love this show!”

Hearing this, Alena says “I like it too. Allison, do you want to watch this?”

Allison nods, and says “Sure! It looks interesting enough to me...”

Following that, the girls settle in to watch the show, while Nesi repeatedly stomps you into the hardwood floor. Since Nesi’s foot was so incredibly soft, all this really did was push you deeper into her sweaty skin, but you weren’t complaining. It felt like each time her foot would make contact with the floor, she’d keep it there a bit longer, sometimes even putting more pressure on you in the process.

While this went on, you were able to look at what Alena and Allison were doing with their feet, as they watched the TV. Alena had her legs stretched out, as she rubbed the sides of her feet together, showing off her perfectly smooth and light tan soles. Allison was currently playing with her ankle socks, continually prying them partially off her enormous and long feet before quickly pulling them back on, making you desire to join them at some point today.

But you remained under the ball of Nesi’s foot for a few minutes, until Allison suddenly hums to herself, before saying “I wonder where he is right now... It’s been a little while...”

Upon hearing this, Alena looks toward Nesi and says “Hey... Weren’t you taking care of him first?”

Nesi begins to tap her chin, before smiling and saying “Oh yeah... I think he’s under my foot right now...” After saying this, she roughly grinds the ball of her foot into the floor, harshly mashing you between the hardwood and her sweaty skin. Once she did this, she smirks and says “Yep! He’s plastered right on...”

Suddenly, Alena glares at her friend and says “What?? You’ve had him this whole time? You should have at least given him some breaks!”

Allison nods and says “Yeah, that’s not fair!” After saying this, she quickly stutters for a moment, before adding “I mean, uhh… That’s not nice...”

Nesi simply shrugs and says “What...? He’s so tiny that it’s easy to lose track of the bug boy. It’s not my fault...” Following that, lifts her foot, and quickly picks you off of her foot, before carelessly dropping you onto her palm. Once you land, she winks at you and says “You agree, don’t you buggy? It wasn’t my fault, right...?”

Every fiber of your being wanted to refute Nesi, if only to match her sarcastic and playful attitude, but you knew that she’d just rough you up if you attempted to. Because of that, you nod, causing her to lightly poke you with her pinky finger and say “See? He agrees with me!”

Alena merely rolls her eyes and says “That’s because he’s in your palm right now...”

Surprisingly, Allison speaks up next and says “My turn!” But after saying this, she gasps to herself, before clearing her throat and saying “I mean... Unless you want a break first...” You shake your head, and say that you were ready if she was, causing Allison to squeal in delight while saying “Yay!! I’ve been looking forward to doing all this again...”

Nesi grins at her friend and says “I think we’ve all been pining for him to become our bug boy again...” After that, she drops you into Allison’s open palm, while saying “Here ya go!

Following that, you prepare yourself to become Allison’s plaything next, as you wondered which one of you was more excited for the occasion...

End Notes:

Hey guys!

Hope you all like this chapter. The way it'll go for the future is 1 chapter for Allison then 1 for Alena. After that, there will probably be one more content heavy chapter. And either I'll wrap things up with that chapter or a 6th one.

I also added character descriptions in Chapter 1, for the people who haven't played the text adventure. The descriptions are accurate to the game.

Let me know what you thought in a review, if you feel so inclined.

Take care!

Ch 3: Allison's Turn... by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This one is for fans of Allison...

Now that you were right in Allison’s hand, she smiles down at you and says “I bet you were looking forward to this the most out of all of us...” You nod, and say that you really wanted a chance to do this again, causing her to giggle and say “Well, you got your wish!” After that, she blushes for a moment before adding, saying “I guess so did we...”

But after that, Allison started pulling off one of her ankle socks, going slowly while making sure that you remained balanced on her open palm. And once that sock was off, she shakes it out a bit and then says “Are you ready?” You nod, so she brings the sock closer before allowing you to slide down her palm, right toward the opening.

The first thing you notice as you fall was the heat the radiated from the sock, where the air was permeated with sweat, making you feel like you were passing through an entirely different atmosphere. Of course, it made perfect sense since Allison just removed the sock and she wore it for hours so far, but it was still impressive either way. And as you continue to fall, you start to bounce along the soft cotton walls of Allison’s sock, causing bits of cotton fluff to stick to you in the process. But once you roll all the way down to the toe section, you slowly get up, before everything suddenly shakes as your gigantic friend was preparing to put back on her sock...

 

When you look up, you see the mind-blowing sight of Allison’s incredibly long and massive toes as they push their way into the sock. In the process of that, you were engulfed in darkness as the lining of the sock tightly wrapped against her skin, but your eyes adjusted at a frighteningly fast pace. Once you could see again, you notice that Allison’s toenails were painted light purple.

Unfortunately, Allison’s simple act of pulling back on the sock caused you to repeatedly fall over, ensuring that you would no longer keep your balance. And by the time you had a chance to look up again, you notice that her 4th toe was positioned right above you, making you realize that the real fun was about to start.

Right after that, that toe slams down on you, completely overwhelming you under its mighty girth. And due to the already large size of Allison’s foot, her toes were comparatively larger as well, which allowed you to be even more thoroughly dominated from the very start. Her skin felt incredibly soft and smooth, and it only became more apparent when she started to slowly shuffle that toe, while simply repositioning herself to get more comfortable. To you though, it felt like you were being given an intense body massage, and it was even more amazing when thinking that Allison was accomplishing this inadvertently by performing a simple task.

And once she was nicely positioned on the couch, the girls continue to watch the TV, while Allison enjoyed having her friend shrunken and at her feet again...

 

While Alena flipped through the channels again, she eventually stumbles upon a cooking show focused on pizza, causing Nesi to exclaim “Oh!! Let’s check this out!”

Allison nods and says “Yeah! Pizza’s super cool...” While she says this, she instinctively curls her toes, scooping you up and pressing you against the ball of her foot. And once you were positioned there, she starts to push her socked foot into the floor, ruthlessly crushing you in the process.

As they watch the show, the host shows off a variety of different pizza styles and locations, revealing a few more outlandish varieties. When the show moves to a restaurant in Japan that focused on seafood and other sushi toppings, Alena taps her chin and says “I like sushi, but I never thought to add it to a pizza... It doesn’t look half bad...”

Nesi licks her lips in response and says “That looks super good... Do you think any places do that around here...?”

Allison presses the backs of her toes into the floor, smothering you in a sandwich of warm flesh, as she says “I hope so... That seems like something to try at least once...” As they continue to view how the pizza was made, Allison stares totally engrossed while tapping the balls of her feet excitedly, endlessly pounding you into submission.

After that, the show moves to Italy to show off some traditional artisan pizza, managing to keep the girls wholly hooked on the show. And as the show explains the various strict rules in making what was considered a genuinely traditional Neapolitan pizza, Nesi’s eyes widen as she says “That sounds like a lot of hassle!”

Alena nods and says “They’re definitely serious, at the very least. I wouldn’t have guessed that the definition could get so narrow though...”

But Allison smiles and says “If they’re that confident in those rules, then it must be amazing to taste...” As Allison says this, her mouth waters for a moment before she quickly wipes it away in embarrassment. And while she hurriedly does this, she chaotically shakes her foot, causing you to be tossed from under her 4th toe to right between her 3rd and 4th toes, leaving you tightly wedged.

The girls continue to watch this fascinating documentary on pizza, slowly growing hungrier by the minute, while you remain lodged between Allison’s titanic toes...

 

By the time they finish the documentary, they all get up and get back to work, all equally wanting to get their minds off the delicious food they just watched. The simple process of Allison walking from the couch to the table was utterly ordinary for her, but it was its own intense adventure for the bug crammed between her warm and slightly sweaty toes.

Each time Allison would lift her foot, you’d be subjected to unforgiving forces of gravity, accompanied by a momentary sense of weightlessness as her foot hovered in the air for the brief moment between actions. But when her foot would begin its descent, the extreme force would reapply its weight on you, causing you to sink back further into the sticky and cramped space between her toes. And when her foot would crash down onto the floor, you’d be ruthlessly pulverized into by both toes, as they flattened according to her full weight. The most intense part in actuality was the sheer noise that accompanied this, as the booming crash vibrated from her foot through your entire body.

But in less than a minute, Allison was back at her seat and had already started her research again, leaving you to experience her amazing toes as they toyed with you lovingly...

 

As Allison starts to get back to work, she begins to happily scrunch her toes, incredibly happy to be able to have this fun with you again. You thoroughly enjoy the attention too, as her powerful toes effortlessly dominated you, coating you in layers of sweat in the process. While she did this, she also skillfully moved you around the inside of her sock, causing you to land in each of the sticky spaces between her toes. And as you were subjected to this vigorous yet affectionate treatment, Allison continued to look for more sources for the project, using you to your fullest as a focus toy.

Eventually, Allison stops moving and starts to rhythmically scrunch her toes instead, proving that she could effortlessly dominate you in a myriad of ways. She absolutely loved how it felt to squeeze you between her toes, and your subtle yet intense squirms only made her enjoy it, even more, causing her to start keeping her toes clenched together for longer increments of time. A part of Allison was highly curious of just how far your durability went, causing her to try squeezing her toes harder and harder with each repetition.

She first noticed that no matter how much force she used to smother you against her toes, your body would still keep its unique form, as if you were almost immune to damage. But she also noticed that you’d struggle even more if she put more effort into her toe squeezing, exciting her even more as she viewed your continued efforts as adorable. And as she was doing this, she was starting to feel guilty for being a bit too rough, so she slows down slightly, giving you more time between squeezes to comfortably catch your breath.

But suddenly, you feel a crash further down away from you, as Allison starts to rub her other heel against the pinky toe that was a little bit further down...

 

While doing this, Allison has a potentially mischievous idea, so she brings her foot back to her chair and whispers “Hey... My pinky toe is suddenly feeling really itchy. Could you do me a favor and scratch it...? I’d really appreciate it...” Before you could react, Allison plops her foot back down absentmindedly, while going back to her work.

You decide to just do the favor for her, so you crawl across the backs of her toes until you reach her pinky toe. And when you get there, you shove your hands in the tight space, rubbing furiously. You were well aware that it would be difficult for Allison to usually feel your attempts at scratching, so you put in an extra level of effort. While your hands get stickier and stickier, you start to dig your nails into the soft flesh, wanting to make sure that the itch was entirely alleviated.

Surprisingly, your efforts had a positive effect on your titanic friend; although it could be argued that you did too good of a job. Suddenly, Allison slams her heel on top of the location that you were in, smothering you between the warm sock lining and her soft flesh. After that, she starts to rub her heel up and down against the other foot, slowly cramming you deeper into the space between her pinky toe and its larger neighbor. And after that, she begins twisting it, ruthlessly grinding you in the process.

By the time Allison stops, you were entirely out of breath, so you begin to rest while crammed between her fairly warm and soft toes, while the girls begin to share what they found during their second round of work...

 

The girls slowly explain their findings, as each of them seemed to have around a page of material to work with, causing Alena to smile and say “Things are looking pretty good! I think if we keep at this pace, we should be all set by tonight...” Nesi and Allison nod back, but then Alena’s stomach suddenly begins to rumble, causing her to become slightly flustered.

After that, Nesi giggles and says “Sounds like we need another break!”

Alena sighs and says “I just had a light breakfast... I can keep going if you two are okay with it.”

Allison shakes her head and says “I’m a little hungry too... We should go get something!” As she says this, she begins to rapidly tap the ball of her foot, repeatedly battering you against her toasty and soothing flesh. After that, she says “I couldn’t keep working if I knew that my friend was hungry...”

Nesi smirks and says “Yeah, let’s go with that!” Alena starts to slowly shake her head while rubbing her temples, so Nesi sticks her tongue out and says “I’m totally being a good friend here... No selfishness here!”

Hearing this, Alena merely says “Well, I think we’ve earned a trip to get some lunch. But we should bring the food back here, so we can stay productive...”

Nesi’s eyes widen as she says “What?? But we need time to enjoy ourselves! How can we not eat at wherever we go to...?” Alena folds her arms resolutely, causing Nesi to sadly sigh and say “Yes ma’am...”

Allison smiles and says “Well, I’m fine with that. We can even settle in to watch a movie while we eat...”

Alena scratches her chin and says “We have gotten a decent chunk done so far... I don’t think we’ll need many more pages to write, so maybe we can take an extended break when we get back...”

Hearing this, Nesi cheers to herself while thrusting her fists in the air triumphantly, before saying “Woohoo!! Now that’s an idea I can get behind!” Allison nods silently, although her feet move about excitedly, as she starts to put her weight onto the backs of her toes, pressing them into the ball of her foot. And due to that, you were absolutely smothered by her squishy and toasty toe flesh, finding yourself in your own personal heaven.

But after that, Alena says “Are you both ready? I’ll need to grab some shoes...”

Allison nods but then says “Oh, speaking of shoes; he’s still in my sock. Do you want some time with him while we walk? I don’t want to be selfish with him...”

Alena smiles in response, before tapping her chin and saying “You know... That sounds like a nice idea... Thanks for thinking of me, Allison!”

Allison smiles back while saying “I’m just trying to be a good friend...”

 

After that, Allison removes her sock and examines her foot in search of you, while Nesi and Alena watch curiously. As they watch, Nesi says “Dang! I can’t even see the little buggy... Do you even feel him when you play with him...?”

Allison replies, saying “I can, for the most part. He always feels so distinct, since he’s so malleable and yet just firm enough to keep his shape when I mess around with him. And because of the durability, I don’t need to really worry about him so I can put a bit more effort into it.”

Nesi grins and says “I love to test his limits... It’s so fun to feel him squirm about without any real chance of resisting. Does that make me a bad person?”

Alena just sighs and says “No... But it makes you highly irresponsible. Personally, I do like getting a little tough with him, but I don’t like to push things too far. I know we all believe that he’s more durable while shrunk, but none of us know exactly how much he can take...”

Nesi simply shrugs and watches as Allison continues to look for you, eventually finding you deeply wedged between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And as she picks you out, Nesi giggles and says “He sure looks like a mess! You really showed him who’s boss...”

Hearing this, Allison’s eyes widen, as she carefully places you on her palm, before saying “I’m only doing this because he enjoys it. If he didn’t, then I wouldn’t do any of this...”

Nesi nods and says “I guess you’ve got a good point. I probably wouldn’t be as interested if he wasn’t either...” But then she sticks her tongue out at you, before adding “Half the fun is watching him getting all flustered while I have my fun. If he was all miserable, then I’d just feel bad...”

After that, Allison gives you to Alena, as she says “Thanks for the fun! I hope you enjoyed it as I did...”

You nod spiritedly before Alena says “Do you need a break? I can keep you in my shoe while we go to get lunch if you’re up to it. Otherwise, I’m sure we can find a spot where you can rest…” You shake your head, and say that you were still filled with energy, causing Alena to giggle and say “If you say so...”

Following that, Alena walks into her room to pick out a pair of shoes to wear, carrying you with her in her palm...

 

End Notes:

Hope you guys liked the chapter!

As you can see, the next chapter will focus on Alena.

After that, there will be one more major content chapter, although I'll probably pick the focus girl at random. But if a lot of people seem to really want a specific character for that eventual 5th chapter, that might hold more weight.

Feel free to leave a review, even if you just liked the chapter.

Take care!

Ch 4: Alena's Turn... by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This one is for fans of Alena...

Once Alena brings you into her room, she places you on the bed and says “Got any preferences on which shoes I should wear? Since you’ll be in them, it’d make sense to let you choose...”

You scratch at your chin, before saying that you can’t decide and for her to just pick, causing her to smile and say “Are you sure? That’s highly courteous of you...”

After that, she bends down and looks through her closet for shoes, first lifting one of her athletic sneakers. As she holds it, she says “This pair would match with my outfit quite nicely...” Then she brings the shoe over to you and hovers it so the opening was right under you, allowing you to peer inside. As you look, Alena says “How’s it look? These are my usual gym pair, so I hope they don’t look too dirty...” On the inside, there was definitely a clear imprint left by Alena’s foot, but it wasn’t as filthy as you imagined. But there was a fairly noticeable scent of feet radiating from the shoe. Once you tell her all this, Alena shrugs and says “There’s not much I can do there... But at least it still looks nice on the inside?”

But then she tosses the shoe away, before returning to the closet while saying “I wasn’t really feeling that pick. Let me keep on looking...”

Soon after that, Alena grabs a light tan leather flip-flop and brings it over to you. And as she walks it over, she says “I guess I could be lazy and wear flip-flops. This pair does look good, but I’d be too worried for you since you’d be more exposed...” Once she places it in front of you, you look and see that there was a faint outline of her sole where the material sunk in slightly. You could also see a clear lump between where the ball of her foot and her toes would rest, showing off the area of her foot that didn't touch the insole. There wasn’t much of a scent from her flip-flops since they had much more space to dry and air out.

And after that, Alena tosses it away and says “Yeah, not gonna risk wearing those. Although, I wonder how it’d be like if I taped you in place? Or I even if I slipped you in a toe ring...?” You say that either one would be interesting, causing Alena to nod and say “We’ll keep that in mind for another time...”

After that, she goes back to her closet and pulls out her brown moccasins next. Then, she brings them over to you and places it under you, allowing the lingering odor to rise above you. Following that, Alena smiles and says “I’ve got a feeling that you’d really like it if I picked these... Did you enjoy yourself last time you snuck in these babies?” Hearing this, you look up and rub your neck nervously, thinking back on when you climbed in her moccasins before getting her attention last time, before saying that you enjoyed it quite a lot.

Then, Alena suddenly smiles and says “That’s good to know... Wanna brief refresher?” You look up in confusion, asking what Alena meant, but the only answer you were given was the descent of her free hand. And in the next moment, you were brushed into her moccasin, causing you to fall onto the soft and sticky fluff inside. And as you slowly get up, Alena says “Does this bring back good memories?” Before you can respond, Alena tilts the moccasin, causing you to roll down toward the toe section.

Once you land there, you realize that it was highly sticky and still pretty damp as the smell of sweat permeated through the air. And as you struggled to get back up, Alena says “I don’t really want to wear these, so I hope you like this short stint...” While you take the chance to appreciate this fantastic environment, you hear a knock on Alena’s open door, surprising you...

 

You couldn’t exactly see, but Nesi was currently leaning against the bedroom door, while impatiently grinding her toes into the floor. And as she did this, she says “Are you almost ready? I’m super hungry...” But after that, she notices her holding the moccasin while angling it so the toe area was below the rest, causing her eyes to widen as she says “Wait... Am I interrupting...?”

Alena starts to blush with embarrassment, as Allison runs over, before saying “Oh gosh... Would you like us to head there ahead of you...?”

Hearing this, Alena adamantly shakes her head and says “I was just trying to figure out which shoes to wear!! I won’t be much longer...” Following that, both girls return to the living room while Alena quickly shakes you back onto her palm. After that, Alena sighs and says “Guess that’s on me, huh? Well, I already know what I want to pick, so I’ll hurry up...”

After that, Alena goes back to the closet and grabs a pair of black leather ankle boots, before getting some gray ankle socks from a drawer. And once she had them in hand, she opens the sock and says “These boots have a cushioned insole, so you should be nice and comfy. See you when we get back...”

And without another delay, Alena drops you in the sock, before pulling it onto her bare foot. You look up as her foot steadily approaches, as her toes writhe and separate, reminding you just how large each of them was when compared to you. Even her pinky toe was almost twice your size, but you didn’t have long to admire them, as her 2nd and 3rd ones were about to plow into you.

In another moment, you were squeezed between them, before Alena starts to wiggle her toes, vigorously rubbing you between them. As she does this, she says “Did you miss this...? To be honest; I missed this a whole lot too...” If you could respond to her you would, so you instead try kissing the sticky crevice between her toes, causing her to giggle and say “That tickles...” As she says this, she scrunches her toes, smothering you and preventing you from continuing. After that, she says “But I’ll take that as a yes... Feel free to continue while I walk, though...”

After that, Alena shoves on her boots, while saying “We’ll make sure you get a nice lunch when we get back, okay?”

Now that Alena was ready, she walks out of her bedroom, as Nesi jumps up and says “Finally!! I’m starved!”

Allison nods and says “I’m pretty hungry too... Ready to go, Alena?”

Alena nods before saying “Yep!”

The group proceeds to walk out of Alena’s apartment, while she moves with a significant pep in her step, fully appreciating her bug-sized friend wedged between her toes...

 

The first part of the walk was toward the floor’s elevator, causing you to be pounded against the flesh between Alena’s 2nd and 3rd toes. Whenever her foot would crash into the floor, it would flatten slightly under her weight, brutally crushing you in the process. And when her foot would rise back into the air, the force of gravity would send you up against the inside of her sock, soaking you in the absorbed sweat.

Once they reach the elevator, they descend, causing you to be pulled even more into Alena’s sock as gravity had its way with you even more. And as they go downwards, Allison says “What are you guys getting? I might get soup and a sandwich...”

Nesi taps her chin before saying “I might get myself some sushi...”

As Alena thinks about it, she starts to sway about, not realizing how it affected her tiny passenger. Each time she leans forward, her toes would bear their full weight onto you, practically burying you into the thick sock. And whenever she’d lean back onto her heels, you’d remain plastered to the bottom of her 2nd toe, as her sweat steadily held onto you. This really reminded you just how massive Alena was, where a purely simple action was enough to completely dominate you without even the slightest chance of resistance. Eventually, she says “I might get myself a burrito. Or maybe a burrito bowl so I can enjoy it back at the apartment...”

Following that conversation, the elevator arrives at the bottom floor, so they start walking to the dining hall...

 

The walk to the dining hall was just as exciting as before, causing you to be chaotically thrown about inside Alena’s warm and cozy sock while keeping you thoroughly disoriented. Eventually, you end up sliding away from her toes and land right under the ball of her foot, right as she was at the peak of her walk. Because of that, you remained under her foot as it returned to the pavement, brutally crushing you under her oppressive weight. Luckily, you were durable enough to not feel any pain, but you ended up stuck at this location because you ended up rolling under a particularly more substantial wrinkle in her foot.

With each step, you were slowly crammed deeper and deeper into that wrinkle of flesh, causing you to be surrounded on all sides by the sweaty and soft skin. At the point, your arms and legs were utterly stuck, preventing you from even squirming to get free. But there was a certain allure to being so fully entrapped by Alena’s foot that you weren’t in much of a rush to escape, and she didn’t seem to notice at the moment, because she was still walking like everything was ordinary.

As they walk, Nesi stretches her arms and says “It’s real pleasant out right now!”

Allison nods and says “Yeah... It’s nice to get some fresh air...”

Alena smiles as well, and says “Maybe if we manage to finish early enough, we can take a chance and enjoy it...?”

Hearing this, Nesi grins and says “Now you’re speaking my language! Why don’t we do some more work and then save the rest for later?”

Allison taps her chin in response and says “That sure sounds tempting...”

Alena suddenly stops in response, before twisting to face her two friends, forcefully grinding you against her warm and moderately sweaty foot flesh in the process. This surprises Allison and Nesi, as Alena says “No way! We finish this today, got it?”

Nesi animatedly sighs and slumps over, before saying “Aww man... Why do you need to be so responsible and productive...?”

Alena just smirks in response and says “Because if I don’t, then you’d have us wait til' the last minute.”

Nesi grins back and says “That’s half the fun! All-nighters are part of the experience!”

Allison nervously sighs and says “I’d like to avoid an all-nighter if I can...”

After that, Nesi winks and says “Well then I’ll need an extra long session with our resident shrimpy... Toying with him will keep me motivated!”

Hearing this, Allison suddenly jumps forward and nods vigorously, before saying “I’ll need a long session too!! I’m already starting to miss playing with him...”

Alena just smiles and sighs, before saying “We’ll all get plenty of time with him today... I say that if we do his share of the project, then we get to have as much fun with him as we want...”

Nesi grins and lightly elbows Alena while saying “I love that plan, sister!”

Following that conversation, the group makes it to the dining hall…

 

When they enter the dining hall, each girl goes to the place they want to get food from, going their separate ways for the moment. Alena goes to wait in line for the burrito shop, wondering what she should get, while tapping the tips of her boot perpendicular with the floor. She does this because she noticed that you were no longer between her toes, and she’d like to thoughtlessly manipulate you while waiting for her turn, causing you to be thrown out of the tight wrinkle in her foot.

Once you land, her 4th toe begins to plow into you, knocking the air from your lungs in the process. Even the tip of the toe was more massive than you were, allowing it to effortlessly man-handle your small frame, forcing you to become intimately acquainted with that toe. And as that toe continued to smash into you repeatedly, you finally get a chance to appreciate the odor that was radiating from it, now that it didn’t entirely surround you. You noticed a faint scent of cinnamon coming from it, although the smell of sweat mostly overpowered it, though the mixture was still intoxicating.

And because Alena kept on mashing into you with that toe, you make the attempt to lick it, filling your mouth with the equally distinct flavor. This time, a salty taste was the most noticeable aspect, although the cinnamon was faintly present this time too. You don’t hear any reactions out of Alena, probably she’d sound crazy if she suddenly started to giggle or if she tried to say anything to you.

To remedy this, Alena decides to shoot you a text, equally curious if you’d even receive it given how difficult that was last time. Surprisingly, you hear a message notification, so you check it and see that Alena wrote ‘That tickles a bit, but feels nice... Keep at it if you’re still up to it!’ With that message of encouragement, you start licking even more frequently, lapping up all the sweat that your miniscule tongue could touch. And while you do this, Alena sends another text, writing ‘That feels even better! You’re doing a great job...’

Luckily for Alena, your actions helped her pass the time until it was her turn to order, and once she did, she waited to the side. Usually, this would be the dull part, but Alena uniquely had a personal toy at her mercy in her sock, which helped the time speed away. But your attention still wasn’t enough to prevent your friend from performing absentminded actions, which made things more challenging for you. This was mainly because Alena drifted off to browse the internet since she was holding her phone anyway.

Occasionally, she’d start tapping her foot, harshly crushing you under the toe you worked so hard to lick clean. Other times, she’d subtly bounce about, barely moving enough to be all that noticeable to those around her. But it was incredibly noticeable for you, since each bounce pounded her full weight into you, continuously kneading the wind from you.

But eventually, Alena gets her order, so the three girls return to the apartment...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you like this chapter! If you liked anything particular about it, or have any ideas on what should happen once the girls get back to the apartment, feel free to drop it in a review.

I really appreciate it when I get reviews, as any writer does. Views are nice to see, but reviews really give a better sense of how impactful I've made a story one way or the other.

Also, I've got a Twitter if you didn't know. I post updates there for when chapters are done.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Ch 5: Back at the Apartment (Part 1) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

This one gives everyone a bit of love...

Now that everyone was back at Alena’s apartment, they all remove their shoes to get comfortable and get their food opened up to start eating. While that was happening, Alena walks into the kitchen and grabs an extra plate, before collecting a bit of food from the whole group. And once that was all set up, Alena sits down and pulls off her socks, before freeing you from in-between her toes.

And once you were freed, she places you on her palm, before saying “I think I’ve still got the shower thing that they sent me after the last time you shrank. Do you want to wash off? I’ve still got a bunch of shrunken clothes too. We can wait for you, as long as you don’t take too long...”

You nod, so she sets it all up in the bathroom, before leaving you to take a shower. And as you start, the girls all wait in the living room, some feeling less patient than others. After a few minutes, Nesi walks into the bathroom and sneakily peers into your shower, before yelling “Boo!!”

That outburst nearly causes you to fall over in shock, as she starts to giggle, so you peek out of the shower to see Nesi’s gigantic eye staring into you. As this happens, Nesi says “You’d better be quick! I’m hungry!!” Hearing this, you yell that you spent a few hours getting filthy, so you needed to clean off. In response to this, Nesi flicks the glass that separated the two of you, causing you to nearly fall over again.

And as you recovered from that, Nesi smirks and says “I could always just throw you right back in my slipper... Or I could sneak you in someone else’s shoe or even their lunch, just to watch you struggle... All I’d need to do is say that you weren’t hungry and went for a walk... Still think you need a long shower?” Hearing this, you say that you’ll hurry up, causing Nesi to grin and say “That’s the spirit! You don’t want me to come over here again...”

After that, you finish your shower a lot faster than you originally planned, mainly because you didn’t want to test Nesi’s patience. And once you were ready, you shoot Alena a text, so she walks over and carries you back to the living room while saying “Aren’t you glad I kept that thing? I know I am!” You nod and say that it’s much easier to say clean when you have a shower that’s built for your size, causing her to say “Well, even if I didn’t keep it, I would have helped you clean off...” Right after saying this, she blushes and quickly adds, saying “It would have been purely to help you out! Nothing else...” You look down, feeling embarrassed as well, so you just nod.

Following that, Alena places you onto your plate and says “We’ve all got our stuff so you won’t need to worry while you have your lunch. Enjoy...”

 

While you eat, Alena walks to the hallway and slips on her fluffy brown moccasins before going back to her spot on the couch, absentmindedly playing with them while eating. This did not go unnoticed by you, as you periodically watched as Alena shuffled her bare feet into and out of the moccasins. You hoped to be discrete, but it seemed like Nesi took note of your occasional stares, while she finished her lunch.

She waits until you looked to be slowing down, so she suddenly says “Hey Alena, can you turn on the TV? We might as well watch something while we eat...”

Alena nods, as Allison says “I’ll help you pick something out...” Upon hearing this, Nesi smirks and stealthily leans closer to the plate you were on.

Once you notice this, Nesi quietly whispers, saying “Done eating...?” You were a bit worried about what might happen if you said yes, but you nod regardless, causing her to smirk and say “Well, how about I let you have a bit more fun...?”

You’re moderately worried for what kind of ‘fun’ Nesi was thinking of, but she just plucks you off of your plate and creeps toward Alena’s foot, which was currently resting outside of the brown moccasin. While she was still focused on the TV, Nesi reaches toward her friend’s moccasin and drops you into it without another word. Once you land on the fluffy and sticky ground, you notice that the smell was incredibly intense, as the scent of Alena’s feet permeated through the area. But as you adjusted to this environment, you see that Nesi sent you a text, writing “How long do you think it’ll take for Alena to notice you? You’d better not text her or rat me out unless you wanna take a trip to the gym with me in my sneaker, and I can guarantee that you’ll get a good workout... ;P”

With that warning, you decide to just trudge your way through the sweaty and fluffy fibers of Alena’s moccasin, slowly approaching the toe section. But about halfway across the expansive plain of the moccasin, Alena suddenly slides her foot forward and starts to dangle the moccasin in the air, forcing you to grab hold of the sticky fibers. As she flips through the channels, she thoughtlessly tilts her moccasin back and forth, threatening to throw you off. And when you look up, you can only see her tanned and slightly dirty sole, as her toes occasionally shuffled about.

While this was happening, Nesi sends you another text, writing “Looks like Alena’s making things tough for you, huh? Hope you’re having fun...” And as Alena continued to dangle the moccasin, she says “I can’t think of what to watch... Got any ideas, Allison?”

Allison thinks for a moment, before seeing a re-run of those Ninja Warrior obstacle course shows, causing her to say “That looks like it could be fun...”

Alena selects it, and says “What is it?” Allison explains how the show works, and how each contestant needs to pass a series of obstacles and reach the end in time, causing Alena to say “That does sound interesting...”

After that, she plops her foot back down, crossing her other leg and flattening you between her warm sole and the fluffy ground in the process. As they watch, Alena rhythmically taps her foot, repeatedly smashing you with her massive and overbearing sole. While this was happening, Nesi decides to send you another text, writing “It’s a good thing you’re durable! Do you think I could make the experience even more intense, without even touching you?”

Since you were being flattened continuously under Alena’s foot, you couldn’t actually write back even if you could at least read your texts, causing Nesi to wait about a minute. But once that minute passed, she sends another text, writing “Since you didn’t respond, I’ll assume that you won’t mind if I try! If you told me ‘no’ then I’d definitely respect your wishes. You’re such an agreeable little buggy... ;D”

True to Nesi’s word, she speaks up and says “Hey Alena, you wouldn’t mind turning on the heat, would you? I’m feeling a bit chilly...”

Alena sighs and says “You know you wouldn’t have that issue if you wore socks or kept your slippers on, but okay. Be right back...”

Following that, Alena stands up, nearly crushing you under her full weight, as she walks toward the thermostat, pounding you with each step. Once she reaches it, she checks the current temperature while shuffling off her moccasin absentmindedly, causing you to fall back into it. As she looks, she starts to twirl the moccasin with her toes, causing you to be rolled around the hot and fluffy environment. While you were mercilessly thrown around the confines of Alena’s moccasin, she says “How about I raise it a few degrees? That good for everyone?”

Allison says “I’m fine with that...”

Nesi replies, saying “You da best, Alena!!”

Alena merely giggles and says “Yeah yeah...” Once she adjusts the temperature, she stomps her foot back down, realizing that her moccasin was flipped around. Because of that, her toes smothered you even though you were currently at the heel area. But Alena just spins the moccasin around, bringing you along for the ride until you were imprisoned in the toe area along with those humongous beasts that resided there.

Once she gets back, she shuffles about in the couch until she felt comfy again, while roughly scrunching her toes in the process. This completely smothers you in her toe flesh, preventing you from moving an inch, as Alena unknowingly has her way with you. As they all watch, one of the contestants easily passes each obstacle, until he reaches the Warped Wall. At his first attempt, he runs forward and nearly grasps the edge, before failing and sliding back down. In response to this, Alena suddenly clenches her toes from the tension of the event, causing you to be brutally wrapped between her sweaty appendages.

After that, the contestant tries again but fails to grab the edge yet again. In response to that, Alena stomps her foot with a large amount of energy, knocking the wind from your lungs as she mumbles saying “You can do it...” And as she watches him prepare for his 3rd attempt, she starts to grind her foot into the floor nervously, roughly crushing you under her toes. But at that final attempt, he successfully makes the climb and continues his advance, causing Alena to kick her legs up excitedly while saying “That was crazy...” That action dislodges you and throws you into the edge of the moccasin, before bouncing back and landing right under her pinky toe.

As you try to recover from this, you notice that Alena’s foot was sweating even more, nearly drowning you in the salty stuff, which was probably because Nesi got her to raise the temperature. But as you tried to remain still, you get another text from Nesi, which says “That looked intense... You sure are a glutton for punishment. Can’t believe she didn’t notice you yet... But were you starting to miss Allison?”

You’re not sure what Nesi meant by bringing up Allison, so you ask her to explain since things were calm enough for you to text back. Responding to this, Nesi writes “Well, you’re spending all this time with Alena that I thought you’d want to hang out with Allison too! I bet you’d like to be around her feet without her knowing... I’ve got the perfect plan! You don’t even need to thank me; although I could live with you giving me a few foot massages after this all clears up... ;3”

 

Following that, Nesi smiles and says “You know, I’ve always wondered how it’d look if you tried on our shoes, Allison... Haven’t you?” You realize that if Nesi succeeded in what she had planned for you, then you’d get to spend time with Allison being utterly unaware of you too, and you’d definitely relish at the chance of that.

Hearing this, Allison just shrugs and says “Well, I probably wouldn’t fit in either of your shoes... It’d probably make my feet look even bigger...”

As Allison sadly says this, Nesi shoots you a quick text, writing “If I know Alena, then she’ll definitely try to make Allison feel better... And in this case, thanks to yours truly, it’ll mean she’ll push Allison to try on her moccasins. Aren’t I so smart...? ;D” You retort, saying that she was a genius, hoping that your sarcasm would make it to her. Right after that, Nesi texts back, saying “I’m just gonna assume that you were being genuine because I can totally give you an even rougher experience if you wanna try me…”

Sure enough, Alena responds to Allison, saying “Nobody would judge you here! And I’m sure you’d look fine…” Following that, Alena shuffles out of her moccasins, wiggling her toes at just the right intensity to send you tumbling back into the shoe. And as you struggle to stand back up, you look up to see Allison nervously looking down in your direction.

Luckily, Allison doesn’t notice you, as she says “Well, I’ll give it a try...” Following that, she slowly brings her socked foot toward the moccasin, giving you a clear view of Allison’s gigantic sole. As you stare, you notice a tiny hole in her sock right around the toe area, causing you to hope that you’d fall in. But before long, her foot crashes into the moccasin, and slides forward, approaching you like a tidal wave. As her toes pushed forward, you run so that you’d be near that hole, allowing you to make it right as her socked foot plows into you.

Once her toes reach the edge of the moccasin, she wiggles them furiously, causing you to be brutally battered by the soft cotton material. While this happens, Allison says “It definitely doesn’t fit, but your moccasins are really soft Alena!” Allison was right of course, as her foot only fit 2/3 of the way into Alena’s moccasin. Due to that though, you were crammed even harder into Allison’s toes, as they barely had any room in the far smaller shoe. But as Allison kept her foot in this position, she wiggled her toes on final time, causing you to fall into the small hole in her sock.

As Allison pulls her foot back, unknowingly bringing you along, Alena says “They definitely are soft! It’s a good thing you’ve got a pair in your size…”

Allison nods and says “That’s true...”

Following that, Allison stretches her legs forward and starts to grab the base of the end table with her toes, unknowingly smashing you against them in the process. And now that you were in Allison’s sock, the smell became far more intense, although you now notice a faint scent of blueberries that you failed to notice last time. Of course, you wouldn’t have noticed if your face wasn’t being deeply pressed into Allison’s toasty and squishy toe flesh, but you enjoyed the experience thoroughly.

As Allison was absentmindedly abusing you, Nesi shoots you another text, writing “So, did ya wind up in Allison’s sock? Since you’re probably busy, just shoot me a Y/N...” Nesi was right, as Allison made sure to keep you thoroughly occupied, so you just send Nesi a ‘Y’ back. Responding to this, Nesi writes “You clever little bug... I heard that you made Allison feel a lot less insecure about her feet, back when you shrank around her last time, so good on you! But, I wonder how much that was because you’re such a little deviant...?”

Upon seeing this text, you just write ‘no comment’, causing Nesi to silently giggle to herself before writing “LOL you’re soooo predictable... Well, Allison felt happy about it regardless. I wonder if I can somehow pin this all on you... Maybe say I saw you jump into Alena’s moccasin?”

When you see this text, you have a moment of panic, before Allison suddenly clenches her toes, brutally cramming you even deeper between her sticky and sweaty monsters. But you resist, and text Nesi back, saying that you’d do anything for her to not blame you. You’ve upset your friends before while shrunk and was always a scary yet exciting experience.

Nesi eventually responds, texting “Well, I can own up my actions; if you do something for me... 1 month! For 1 month you’ll do whatever I ask... Whether that means a foot massage or staying under my desk for an afternoon to toy with while I do homework or study. Deal?”

You can’t exactly say no, so you accept, causing her to text you again, writing “Awesome! You’ve made a wise decision!” But then she quickly sends another one, writing “I think I’ll let you spend some more quality time with Allison before bailing you out... It’s not like we know when you’ll shrink next, so you should make the most of it...” You can’t deny her logic, so you just accept that you’ll act as Allison’s unknowing toe toy for a little while longer.

About a half hour passes, as Allison continuously scrunches and wiggles her toes into you, lovingly abusing you with those slender and sticky beasts. The most surprising part was that Nesi never interfered to get you between her toes, but you figure that she was content for the moment, since she just guaranteed that you’d be at her beck and call for at least a month going forward. But you nearly forgot how much you missed being in Alena’s or Allison’s shoes/socks without them ever realizing it, so you owed Nesi for allowing you that experience again.

But right as you thought that she might have forgotten about you, Nesi says “Hey umm... This might sound bad, but I realized that think I ended up causing him a bunch of trouble...”

Hearing this, Alena scratches her chin before saying “Wait, I haven’t seen him since we started lunch... What’d you do Nesi??”

Nesi raises her arms in surrender and says “It was an accident I swear. He was standing at the edge of the table, probably because he finished eating, and I accidentally bumped my foot against it. I didn’t think anything of it, but I’m guessing that he fell into your moccasin...”

And upon hearing that, Alena’s eyes widen, as she starts to frantically check her shoes, before saying “Wait, he’s not here!”

After that, Nesi scratches her chin and says “Oh, remember when you tried on Alena’s moccasin, Allison? Maybe he’s with you now...”

Allison’s eyes suddenly widen as well, as she says “Oh no... There was a hole in my sock, so what if he fell in??” Following that exclamation, Allison tugs off her socks, revealing her large bare feet. And once she checks her socks, she doesn’t see you, so she examines her toes next. Eventually, she finds you deeply lodged between her 3rd and 4th toes, so she carefully fishes you out.

Once you were free, Allison and Alena both profusely apologize to you, as Nesi gives you a stealthy wink. And now that you were free, Alena walks you over to get another short shower, before rejoining your friends yet again. As Alena walks you back, she says “I seriously can’t believe Nesi could be so careless... I’m glad you’re okay.”

As she sets you down, Nesi laughs and says “I’m sure he’s more than okay! We all know how much he liked to be toyed with by us; and even more so when we don’t realize that he’s around. I say we shouldn’t worry about it...”

Allison nods and says “At least we know that he enjoys this stuff. I’d feel horrible if I caused one of my friends to suffer without ever noticing...”

Alena sighs and says “Well, it is true… Wanna take a break while we watch TV? We’ll probably get back to work in a bit...”

You nod, and lay down on one of the couch pillows, slowly recovering from that crazy yet fantastic experience. Before you can finally start to unwind, Nesi shoots you a text, writing “I expect you to work extra hard once you go back to normal! And if that takes a while, then you’ll just need to be my faithful worker bug... ;D” Following that, you start to actually rest, while feeling like you were slowly getting bigger. But you didn’t feel like you were going to return to your standard size just yet, as you recover your stamina for now...

←To Be Continued

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I decided to use more texting this chapter, since this isn't a text adventure where texting the giant character would just solve most issues. Hope that adds to the overall experience.

I've got an idea on another side story, and that one would involve Diana Williams, Liz Orfino, Anita Li and Tanya Deshmukh. Since they all have appeared in one form or another in the main text adventure, I think they could use some focus here. Keep in mind that they'd be based off of the text adventure, and not my other stories where they originated. I'd include their updated backgrounds whenever I got to that point though.

I probably won't do any of that until this story is finished, and this one probably only has a few more chapters left. Once the stuff in the apartment is all finished, all there will be is the day of the group project presentation.

If you liked the chapter, then feel free to tell me in a review! I really appreciate reviews!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

 

Ch 6: Back at the Apartment (Part 2) by Sheograth

As you rested, you slowly grew in size, until you suddenly wake up about twenty minutes later. And when you stand up, you immediately start feeling dizzy which made you realize that your size must have changed again. When you down at the pillow you were resting on, you see that it looked more like a bed to you than a vast plain.

While you were trying to figure out what happened, Alena looks over and says “Hey! You’re awake and you’re a bit bigger too...”

Allison looks over next and says “Aww! He looks like a cute doll now...”

But before you could react, Nesi grabs you and squeezes you in a tight hug, as she says “He’s the perfect size to cuddle with! He’s like a stuffed animal!” You were being pressed into Nesi’s ample chest, as she happily wrapped her arms around you, preventing your escape. After a minute or so of this, Nesi turns you around so you could actually see the TV, and places you right under her boobs. While she had you in this position, she’d lazily stroke you, treating you like her pet. Her light brown hands were still more than large enough to dominate you, but you felt a bit better knowing that you at least your whole body couldn't be smothered by a single finger now.

As this all was happening, Allison smiles and says “You guys look so adorable!” She then pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of you two, as Nesi makes a playful face. When she shows it to you, you realize that you were still relatively small, as you were only a few inches bigger than her hand.

While you were being toyed with by Nesi, you didn’t notice that Alena went to grab something since Allison was blocking your view. And when Alena returns, she places a ruler next to you while saying “Can you let him stand straight? We should check how much he grew...”

Nesi nods and holds you up so Alena could measure you, who then places the ruler next to you while looking closely. Once Alena was finished, she says “Looks like you’re about 10 inches tall now! Still not great but at least you’re making progress.”

You nod and say that you feel a bit less vulnerable now, causing Nesi to roughly squeeze you while saying “You’re still plenty vulnerable, so we’ll keep you nice and safe, you little cutie!” Her long fingers rubbed all over your body, preventing you from even speaking as she mischievously played with you, as she adds “Even though you got a bit bigger, I think you’re even cuter now!”

Allison nods and says “Yeah...” Upon hearing that, Nesi tosses you toward Allison, who frantically catches you while saying “Wait why’d you do that?? I don’t wanna be the one who drops him...” Once you were held by Allison and she got you in a relatively normal position, you say that you were fine, causing her to press you against her cheek while saying “You’re so kind...” She then starts to rub you up and down against her cheek, treating you how she might a small kitten, although you found it to be highly soothing.

Suddenly, Alena clears her throat and says “I don’t want to interrupt, but we really should get back to work. He still won’t be able to do anything, and I think we can still finish today...”

Upon hearing this, Allison and Nesi stand up and start walking back to the table, while Allison caries you along. And once they were all at the table, Alena looks at you and says “You can always help us out if you want. I’m not sure how much you’ll be able to do, but I’m sure that bouncing ideas off you could help us...”

You’re about to nod in agreement, but Nesi stops you and says “I’ve got a better idea! Wanna hear it?” The others nod, so Nesi says “Since he’s a bit bigger, I say he goes under the table and gives us all some lengthy foot massages! I know I’d feel more motivated if I knew that I had a tiny helper at my feet...?”

Allison smiles to herself in response and says “That does sound nice...”

Alena taps her chin and says “Well, I’d be okay with it if he is...” Then she turns to you and says “Does that sound okay with you?”

You nod, causing them all to smile before Nesi grabs you while saying “Start with me! Start with me!” As she holds you, you nod, causing her to grin and place you under the table in front of her…

 

And now that you were under the table, you notice that Nesi was still wearing her slippers, causing her to peek down and stick her tongue out at you while saying “Mind taking off my slippers...? I could do it myself but then, but I think I'd rather make full use of you instead...” You nod, and grab each of her reasonably large slippers and place them to the side, fully releasing the scent that they contained, causing it to wash over you. Each one of those slippers was just a bit taller than you were, which meant that you were still a bit smaller than Nesi's feet right now.

Once Nesi’s feet were free, she plants them on your still reasonably small body and smirks down at you, while whispering “Thanks shrimpy... Are they still heavy for you?” You try to lift Nesi’s feet off of you since you were fairly curious too, but you find out that you cannot even push them an inch away from you. Nesi sees this and quietly giggles while saying “You look so helpless right now... It’s kinda adorable...”

After that, Nesi starts to move her feet back and forth, grinding them into your body. In a way, you were getting a forceful massage, which was nice since you were the one who was supposed to be doing all the work. Nesi also made sure to use her toes to squeeze you all over, finding extreme amusement in your squirms from the tickling sensation her long and fairly grimy toes caused. Eventually, you started to laugh, causing Nesi to cover your mouth with one of the balls of her feet while continuing to go crazy with her other foot, absolutely loving how easily she could dominate you. She even bit her lower lip, trying to hold in her own laughter, causing Alena to look over with a highly unamused face.

Eventually, she says “Hey, how about you do a bit of work, instead of just playing with him?”

Nesi suddenly blushes, not realizing how much she was distracted, so she hurriedly frees you and says “Umm... You can start massaging I guess...”

Following that, you brush yourself and walk up to Nesi’s now still feet, and get to work...

 

You start by rubbing the top of her left foot, pressing your hands into her skin, causing her to happily sigh. But as you were doing this, she raises her right foot and sandwiches you between them, forcefully rubbing you between them. She doesn’t even look at you, as she casually uses you as a toy to massage her feet with, easily overwhelming you. This lasts for a few minutes, until she finally leaves you alone, before giving you a sly wink.

After that, she raises her feet so they were balancing on their heels, practically inviting you to massage her soles next. You readily comply, rubbing her soft and sticky skin, digging your hands into the slightly sweaty wrinkles that formed along her foot.  While you focus on one foot, she’d use the other to poke and prod at you with her toes, refusing to let you have an easy time performing the massage.

But whenever she starts to poke at you, you grab the guilty foot and start working on it, allowing the whole process to repeat itself. Whichever foot you weren’t currently giving your full attention to would bother you, almost out of jealousy as if it was a spoiled animal, leaving you to struggle to balance your focus between them.

Eventually, you somehow manage to rub down the soles on both of her feet, causing her to shift their angle to her toes were easily reachable to you. Since you were currently half an inch shorter than her feet, having them slightly lower did make the whole process simpler for you, so you immediately begin massaging her toes.

You make sure to dutifully squeeze each of her long and plump toes while rubbing your fingers into the tight and sweaty spaces between them. Occasionally, you’d hear a giggle escape from Nesi, making you realize that she had a ticklish side to her too. Upon learning this, you work even harder on her toes, almost attempting to take revenge for her mercilessly tickling you earlier.

As you do this, her quiet giggles become more and more frequent, before she chooses to merely crush you under her foot. She kept her left foot pinned on your chest, preventing you from moving while she used the right one to thoroughly explore your face. And as she remained wholly focused on her work, she used that foot to squeeze every inch of your face and body, reminding you that she was the one in charge of you.

This is how the rest of your time with Nesi went, as she happily wiped her sweat off onto you, using you as a simple toy to use and abuse. Even though Nesi was thoroughly dominating you, you still felt accomplished since you gave her a moderately detailed foot massage despite her meddling and even got her back a bit from cruelly tickling you earlier.

And after about a half hour of this, Allison sighs and says “When will it be my turn...?”

Upon hearing this, Nesi suddenly presses both of her feet onto you harshly, as if trying to exert her ownership over you. As she does this, she says “Hey! You got to have him in your sock for another round! So I should get extra time...”

Allison reaches her left foot toward you in response, before gripping your head between her incredibly long and slender toes, while saying “That doesn’t count! I didn’t even notice him...”

Nesi smirks back to her friend and says “That sounds more like a ‘me’ problem...” She notices Allison’s foot, so she tries to pull you back to her side, grabbing your torso with her toes to do so.

Allison glares in response and says “You’re the one who made him fall in the first place, so it’s not my fault!” She starts to pull you as well, keeping you firmly gripped with her toes, while using her other foot to grab your side in the process.

While both girls were literally fighting over you, Alena suddenly slams a book on the table, startling them both (as well as you). Once she had their attention, Alena says “You had a solid half hour Nesi. I think it’s only fair that Allison gets her turn now. No matter who gets a turn, I think we can all agree that we shouldn’t fight over him. Especially if that involves using him in a tug-of-war match...”

Upon saying that, both girls unclench their toes, freeing you from their oppressive grasp. As you stand up and brush yourself off, Nesi says “I got a bit possessive there... Sorry...”

Allison nods and says “I went too far as well... Sorry for dragging you into it...”

You forgive them both, causing Allison to grin and gently rub your cheek with the side of her right foot while saying “Thanks for forgiving me...” No matter how large Allison’s foot was, and it looked a full inch taller than you right now, you were always amazed by how silky smooth and soft she managed to keep her feet.

But after that, you walk closer to Allison’s side, feeling ready to give her an in-depth massage next…

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this chapter, I decided to make a small change with Allison. From now on, she'll have a shoe size of 13. I was starting to feel like I made her feet a bit too big, so I made the change.

Other than that, if you liked the chapter, feel free to drop a review if you feel the need! I'd appreciate it as always.

Also, I've (somewhat) recently joined a Discord server for size-based writing and stuff. It's got a bunch of Giantessworld authors, and I'm usually around at least once a day. So go check it out if you've got a Discord.

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd

And I've also got a Twitter account, so feel free to follow me for updates on my stories.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Ch 7: Back at the Apartment (Part 3) by Sheograth

Now that you were in front of Allison’s feet, you approach them as she kept them planted on the floor, prepared to start with the tops of them. You start rubbing them forcefully, wanting to work away whatever stress they accumulated, making sure to also rub her ankles a bit too. Allison seemed to enjoy this, as she looked down and quietly said: “You’re doing a nice job...” You nod before she suddenly plants her left foot on top of the right one that you were in front of, sandwiching you entirely. As this happens, she says “I figured it wouldn’t be fair if I was the only one getting a massage...”

Following that statement; Allison uses her left set of toes to scrunch into your back, effectively giving you a reasonably forceful rub-down too, practically melting away your stress. And as her toes danced along your body, she worked away each and every knot that formed in your back, causing you to feel much more relaxed. There were a few areas that were more stressed, so Allison needed to use even more force, practically crushing your lungs in the process. She accomplished this by forcefully drilling into those spots with her big toe, filling with momentary pain before the soreness was blasted away.

Because of your current position, your face was located right above the backs of Allison’s right set of long and slender toes, allowing you to clearly see the bits of sock fluff and other junk that were crammed between them. And as she continued to practically drill your stress away, Allison separates her right set of toes, allowing you to rest your head between them, so you bury your face deep into the sticky space between her 2nd toe and big toe. Once your head was nestled between them, she clenches her toes with just the right amount of force to keep your head comfortably but tightly in place.

There were a few spots where Allison wasn’t making the progress that she expected to, so she’d change tactics and start pressing her heel into you instead, putting an extra level of force on you. And as she expertly rubbed away your stress, you attempt to return the favor by licking where you were, providing your affection toward her moderately sweaty and sticky toe space. In response to this, Allison immediately clenches her toes and harshly presses her feet together, nearly crushing your head and back at the same time.

She pulls back right after and quietly says “Sorry... I wasn’t expecting that...” You give her a weary high-five, still a bit shaken by Allison’s accidental reaction, so she decides to change things up for you so you’d have a chance to relax. Since your face was still between her right set of toes, she merely places her left foot on top of you, allowing those toes to remain over your head. In this way, you were entirely encased by Allison’s feet, as their warm radiance washed over you, keeping you incredibly comfortable. And while she kept you in this position, she was able to focus much more clearly on her work, allowing her to make a sizeable amount of progress.

And as she focused entirely on her project research up above, your peace and quiet only lasted about 5 minutes until her toes slowly started to become restless and used your head as their source of amusement. The left set of toes started to press into the back of your head, one at a time, shoving your face even deeper into the right toes’ space. This continued for a little while, as Allison absentmindedly treated you with less and less care, to the point where she almost entirely forgot that you were down there. You weren’t exactly complaining though, as you loved it when Allison temporarily forgot about your presence because it gave you glimpses back into her terrifying yet incredibly exciting unaware mind.

Eventually, Allison started to roughly knead your back with the ball of her foot, barely giving you a chance to breathe during the chaos, since she continued to mash your head in with her toes. At one point, she shook you off of the back of her right foot and aggressively planted both of her impressively large feet onto your body, overwhelming you with her soles. And now that you were under her feet, she started to uncaringly rub them back and forth on your body rolling you around like she might a simple pen or pencil.

This lasts until Allison drops one of her own pens, causing her to bend down to grab it, allowing her to once again see your tiny frame. Once your eyes meet, she blushes with embarrassment while saying “I completely forgot about you, didn’t I...? And here I thought I’d give you a massage for a change. Do you still want to finish mine? You don’t have to...” You shake your head and say that since she gave you an amazing full body massage, you should at least put all your effort into massaging her feet and toes. Hearing this, Allison smiles and says “I guess we can call ourselves even after this... I’m glad you liked my massage though...”

After that, Allison raises her feet and allows them to rest on her heels, giving you a full view of her slightly dirty bare soles. And with that invitation, you get to work, digging your hands into the soft and slightly sticky flesh. As you dutifully rub Allison’s soft sole, you also start picking bits of dirt and debris out from the various tiny folds and wrinkles along it, making sure that her feet would be both clean and soreness-free. While you do this, you notice that the balls of her feet were particularly rough, so you put extra effort on them. Since Allison was such a tall girl, it probably put even more pressure on her feet, so you’d need to whatever you could to alleviate that.

When you start putting more force onto the balls of Allison’s feet, she lets out a quiet giggle, which did not go unnoticed by Nesi. She quickly smirks and says “Sounds like you’ve got a ticklish side too, don’t ya Allison...”

Allison takes a deep breath before saying “A little I guess... I don’t want him to think it’s bothering me...”

Alena nods in response and says “Yeah, he’d probably feel bad if he tried to tickle you.”

Nesi pouts after that and says “But he tickled me mercilessly! Why don’t I get that sympathy...?”

Alena merely smiles in response and says “Maybe if you didn’t tease and harass him all the time, then he might not return the favor...?”

Nesi laughs to herself and says “Nah! That’d be too boring for me!” Then she peeks under the table, and quietly says to herself “And speaking of that; I think I know how to make this more fun…”

Following that, Nesi stretches her leg so her foot could creep closer to Allison’s foot, with the intention of bothering you. And since you were so focused on Allison’s broad and tall foot, you didn’t even notice as Nesi hovered her own foot behind you, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. She watches her friend and waits until she seemed more focused on her work, before she pounces, slamming her big toe into your back and pressing you against Allison’s sole.

Allison doesn’t even fully notice, and merely assumes that you needed her to place her foot back onto the floor, so she plops it back down without even checking on you, causing you to be flattened under it. Your upper body was directly under her large and slender toes, leaving your head free, so you prepare to shout up at Allison. But before you can, you notice a shadow form over you, as Nesi crept her slightly less long light brown toes over your face. And luckily for Nesi, Allison and Alena just started to discuss their research, ensuring that you would be forgotten about by Allison for the time being. And in another moment, Nesi clasps her toes onto your face, treating your head like an ordinary pebble while rubbing and smearing the built-up dirt and sweat onto you in the process. Due to Allison’s conversation, she starts to rhythmically scrunch her toes, digging them into your chest.

Nesi watches with extreme amusement while making sure to keep on working on the project, not wanting to be scolded again. And if she didn’t keep working, one of them might catch on, and she wanted to keep this attempt at meddling a secret. So she continued to squeeze her toes onto your head, loving how you felt when you desperately attempted to struggle without a chance of escape. And because of Allison’s larger foot remaining planted onto you, you had no way to even get her to notice, since her foot was far too heavy for you to lift right now.

You remained in this position for almost half an hour, as Nesi absolutely loved how helpless you were especially when Allison didn’t realize that she was playing a pivotal role in all of this. She remains diligent of her surroundings though, for as soon as Allison was finished talking with Alena, she pulled her foot back as if nothing ever happened. And once your head was free from Nesi’s oppressive toe grasp, she gives you a knowing wink while sending you a text, writing ‘Keep quiet about this if you know what’s good for you, tiny...’

With that word of warning, you decide to listen to Nesi, before Allison looks down and realizes that you were trapped under her foot. Once she frees you, she says “I thought you needed me to put my foot down for you... Are you okay?” You nod, so she smiles and lifts her feet at an angle so you could easily reach her long and slender toes. And now that you could get back to work, you start rubbing Allison’s toes with a renewed intensity, wanting them to feel amazing once you were finished.

And slowly but surely, you thoroughly massage each of Allison’s impressively long toes, making sure to reach deep between them too, until she was left entirely content with your work. Once you were all finished, Allison gently rubs your face with her big toe on her left foot, while saying “You did an amazing job...” But as she did this, she suddenly smiles as she says “I think I’ve got a good idea. Hold still for a second, okay...?”

You listen, as she slowly brings both feet over to you, before turning them on their sides, so you were flanked by her soles. She slowly presses them into you, sandwiching you between them as she brings them back toward her, leaving you to wonder what she had planned. Once she brought you closer to her chair, she starts to roughly press her feet and toes against you, giving you another round of her incredibly relaxing massage. This time, she made sure to put even more force into her actions, so that your whole body could be soothed, rather than just your back. Due to this, every inch of you was explored by Allison’s toes, causing you to be covered in her sweat in the process.

This was highly enjoyable for you, as her warm feet and toes ensured that you remained at a comfortably toasty temperature, as you were lovingly dominated by Allison’s feet. By the time Allison finished with you, all the knots and kinks in your muscles were entirely rubbed away, leaving you feeling refreshed and reinvigorated. This was incredibly important right now because you still needed to give Alena proper foot massage, and since they were equally sharing your part of the project now, you’d need to pull your weight in the only way you could right now.

While you were thinking about this, Allison bends down and picks you up, holding you like she might a small doll. Once she had you on the table again, she says “I’ll help him wipe off a bit, so I’ll be right back guys...”

As Allison walks away with you, Alena says “We don’t have clothes at this size for him, so he can’t get changed anymore...!”

Once you were both in the bathroom, Allison lathers up a small cloth before handing it off to you. Since it was reasonably small, you were able to use it to wash your arms and face, so you’d feel at least somewhat clean. And as you washed off, Allison smiles and says “I hope you liked the massage as much as I did... My feet haven’t felt this nice in years...”

You nod and say that your whole body felt incredible, causing her to happily grin and say “I’m glad! If you’re this good at massages, would you be opposed to doing this again in the future? I’m sure it won’t be as detailed once you grow back to normal, but I still have faith in you...”

You nod again, and say that you’d be glad to do that for her, causing her to quietly giggle and say “I appreciate it...”

And when you finish, Allison helps you dry off before bringing you back into the work table and places you in front of Alena. Now that you were in front of her, she smiles and says “Are you still up for one more massage? I have been looking forward to it...”

Before you can respond, Nesi pokes your back while saying “He’d better be up to it... We’re the ones doing the project now, so the least he can do is pamper us all equally...” The poke nearly causes you to lose your balance, causing you to glare up at Nesi who sticks her tongue out at you in response. And right after that, she flicks your chest, causing you to fall down because of the sheer force involved. Luckily, Alena acts quicker and catches you in her palm, before gently stroking your body with her other hand, treating you like a helpless animal.

While she did this, she says “Watch what you do, Nesi. We’re a lot bigger than him right now, so anything could potentially hurt him...”

Nesi smugly grins in response and says “We all know that he’s durable enough to spend a week in one of our shoes without a care; so I say I can be as rough as I wish...”

Alena merely glares at her friend and says “Just because you’re correct doesn’t mean you’re right!” Nesi was silenced entirely in an attempt to even comprehend what that meant while you silently wondered if that was a reference to something.

But after that, she smiles at you and says “Well, you seem like you’re ready, so I’ll lower you to the floor okay? If you really can do this, then I expect you to give it your all, okay? Just imagine that your part of the project is giving your best massage and that we’re all grading you.” You nod, as she winks and adds, saying “And just because you got an A+ with both Nesi and Allison doesn’t mean you automatically pass. I’m still holding a third of your grade...”

Following that analogy, Alena places you down onto the floor, right in front of her moccasin-clad feet...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

This chapter mainly focuses on Allison. I hope that you liked how both Allison and the MC tried to massage each other as the chapter progressed. I think there will roughly be 2 or 3 chapters left at this point. The next chapter will obviously deal with Alena but after that, I'd like to move on to one final event that I don't want to mention just yet.

If you liked the chapter, then feel free to leave a review!

Also, I've (somewhat) recently joined a Discord server for size-based writing and stuff. It's got a bunch of Giantessworld authors, and I'm usually around at least once a day. So go check it out if you've got a Discord.

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd

And I've also got a Twitter account, so feel free to follow me for updates on my stories.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

 

Ch 8: Back at the Apartment (Part 4) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

We're getting to the final stretch! Should just be one more chapter after this one, if things go as planned...

Now that you were in front of Alena’s moccasin-clad feet, you see her pop her heels out of them, before saying “Since you’re down there, would you mind taking off my shoes for me? If you don’t then it’s not a problem.” You shake your head and grab onto the first moccasin, and carefully slide it free from her foot. And once it was moved entirely from Alena’s foot, you realized just how heavy her moccasin was for you, leaving you to struggle to keep it in your hands.

And as you held it, the warm yet slightly stale air washed up over you, as the trapped scent was released all at once. Due to the potent smell that radiated from Alena’s moccasin, you struggled to keep focused as you tried to move it to the side until you accidentally trip and land face first into the moccasin. And somehow, your body entirely fit inside of the moccasin, with your legs slightly bent and your face right on the heel area. Up above though, Alena was focused much more on her laptop than you, so she only could react based on what she could hear. So when she heard the moccasin land back on the floor, she quietly says “Do you need me to move it for you? Give me a moment...”

Since your face was currently buried in the worn down and slightly sticky moccasin fluff, you didn’t have a chance to respond before Alena slipped her foot back into the moccasin, lightly pressing your body between the soft fluff and her equally soft sole. Alena doesn’t even notice your presence here, as she didn’t put much pressure down, as she lifted the shoe up into the air casually. At the same time, she found a potentially useful article, so she quickly begins to ignore you as a result.

As you remained in the air inside of her moccasin, Alena would wiggle her toes, almost as if she was attempting to play with your legs, since they were currently located in the toe section. You remain in her moccasin for a few minutes, as your head was pinned down by her thick and slightly rough heel, while Alena didn’t even realize your current plight. But eventually, she says “Oh wait, you’re probably waiting to give the massage. Sorry about that...”

Following that statement, she plants her feet onto the ground, temporarily squishing you into the moccasin fluff, until she roughly shakes the shoes off, leaving you dazed still within her moccasin. After that, you slowly lift yourself out of Alena’s discarded moccasin, feeling as if you just woke up from a long night of heavy drinking. Luckily, you adjust fairly quickly and begin walking toward Alena’s now bare feet, to finally begin the massage...

 

Once you actually start the massage, you begin rubbing Alena’s sole, pressing your hands into the soft and warm flesh. As you rub though, you notice that Alena’s foot was reasonably dirty, speckled with both bits of junk and moccasin, making you want to clean it off. So you begin picking at Alena’s foot, digging into the small wrinkles and folds that were in front of you, in an attempt to fish out all the small chunks (to your perspective) of junk. But due to this, you hear Alena happily sigh as she says “I’m not sure what you’re trying to do, but it feels nice...”

In response to that, you put even more effort into cleaning off Alena’s foot, jamming your hands into the soft and slightly sweaty folds to do so. As you do this, you notice her start to wiggle her toes chaotically, making you wonder if they were starting to feel itchy. Fortunately, her toes were just in reach of you, although you needed to press your face and body into Alena’s sole to reach her toes. And when you reach up to Alena’s toes, you begin squeezing your fingers into each toe space, as if you were giving a shoulder massage.

While you do this, Alena continues to wiggle and scrunch her toes, preventing you from moving from your current position. Because of this, your face was pressed into the ball of her foot, as she didn’t even realize that trouble she was causing you. And since she was wholly focused on her work, she didn’t stop accidentally pestering you, although soon other parties would make things even more challenging for you.

Across the table, Nesi peeks down and notices your plight, inspiring her to stealthily interfere. To do this, she slowly stretches her leg toward you, as you look back and shake your head in an attempt to dissuade Nesi. But she merely grins in response, before pressing her big toe into the back of your head, practically burying your face into the squishy ball of Alena’s foot. Somehow, even with that extra interference, Alena did not notice any kind of disturbance, as she was razor focused on finishing her part of the project.

While Nesi did this with her one foot, she decides to get you back for tickling her earlier by using her other set of toes to torment you further. She starts by squeezing your side, scrunching your body with her grimy toes, in an attempt to tickle you into submission. You resist valiantly, causing her to raise an eyebrow while she thinks about how to escalate things further while continuing to squeeze your side just for the heck of it. Eventually, she looks over at Allison, who was equally invested in her part of the project. And by looking at her, Nesi had a bright idea, so she pulls out her phone to start the next phase of her plan...

 

Nesi starts by texting Allison, writing while sliding her feet back to where they were, leaving you alone to keep from looking suspicious “Hey! Don’t tell Alena, but peek under the table near her side. You should something cool...” Following that, Allison looks down and sees that you were stuck against Alena’s foot with her toes keeping your hands tightly in place.

Allison’s eyes widen as she texts back, writing “Omg! Shouldn’t we tell Alena?”

Nesi smirks and writes back “We coooooould... But what if we had a bit of fun instead...?”

Allison taps her chin while texting back, writing “Hmm... Well, as long as it won’t be mean I guess. What were you thinking of?”

Nesi explains, texting “Okay! Here’s my idea: since he’s already stuck, how about we take turns trying to mess with him without alerting Alena. It’ll be like a game of chicken!”

Allison thinks for a moment, before writing “That could be fun... And I guess he’d enjoy the attention...”

Following that, Nesi grins and writes “Awesome! You can go first!”

And as you were still stuck to Alena’s sole, you hear her look down and say “You’re doing a great job... I’m gonna put some headphones in, so just watch yourself, okay? I’d like to finish my share tonight.” After saying this, Alena plugs in her headphones and starts to listen to music, effectively drowning out the rest of the room, causing Nesi and Allison to share a knowing look. And while you were finally being left alone by Nesi right now, it only made you suspicious of what she had planned next, because you knew from experience that she was not the type to let you do things the easy way if she had anything to say about it.

But when you try to look back around you, you notice that both Nesi and Allison seemed to be giving off concerning mischievous stares, making you wonder just what Nesi had planned and how in the world she seemed to have roped Allison into her schemes...

 

Allison starts things off by reaching toward you with her left foot, skillfully hooking your body right between her 2nd toe and big toe, making sure to leave just enough room so that Alena wouldn’t feel her presence. And once Allison was in position, she starts to wiggle her toes, providing you with a rough but enjoyable body massage. She does this for a minute or so while watching you with a happy smile, leaving you to just accept it as it happened.

Once she stopped, she slid her foot back and allowed Nesi to go next, leaving you to wonder just what their goal was besides just pestering you. But before you could enjoy any respite, Nesi rests her toes onto your shoulders, before sliding her 2nd and 3rd toes on either side of your head. And now that they were in this position, Nesi clamps down with them, scrunching your shoulders forcefully. While doing this, your head was equally smothered by Nesi’s long toes, leaving you feeling overwhelmed as your hands were being continually squeezed by Alena’s toes.

But then Nesi suddenly pulls back, only for Allison to take her place, this time shuffling her foot so that your head ended up nestled between her big and 2nd toes. And while your face was pinned against the side of Allison’s big toe, you could only feel impressed that she managed to do this without alerting Alena, although the feeling of your sensing being overwhelmed by her toes was a nice one. Allison would lightly scrunch and wriggle her toes, casually playing with your head like a pebble, while she happily smiled down at you.

Eventually, Allison’s foot retreats, giving you a moment to breathe easy. That did not last, as Nesi already thought of a new way to pester you by scooting closer to Alena. And once she was next to Alena, she took a look at what music she was listening to, before saying “How about I pick a nice upbeat song for you!”

Upon hearing this, Alena smiles and says “Go ahead...”

Following that, Nesi pulls up the track ‘Hopes and Dreams’ from Undertale, causing Alena to say “This sounds pretty good... I’m assuming this is from a game?”

Nesi nods and says “Yup! It’s a pretty fun one too! There’s even a mini-sequel/demo thingy out now...”

If you had a way to communicate with them, you’d say that you also liked the track and that Deltarune, the sequel that Nesi reference, is also really cool. Unfortunately for you though, Alena was already starting to get into the song, causing her to tap her foot to the beat of the track, repeatedly smacking you down in the process.

You were pounded relentlessly for the duration of the song, but once it ended, Nesi went to pick another tune for Alena to listen to. This time, she picks ‘The World Revolving’ from the new Toby Fox game Deltarune, causing Alena’s eyes to immediately light up. As she hears the song, she says “Wow! This one is super upbeat! I feel like I’m at a circus...”

Even though you liked this track, even more, you were exponentially more worried as well, since Alena would undoubtedly tap her foot more intensely for this song. And you were correct on that assumption, as she started to tap her foot more forcefully and quickly, to keep up with the mad beat of the track. This went on way longer than you thought it would, which was because Nesi purposely picked an extended version of the song, leaving Alena to enjoy it for about 15 minutes.

But once that song ended, Alena wiggled her toes at just the right intensity to finally dislodge you, giving you your freedom back. You decide to sit down and relax for a few minutes since your arms were somewhat sore from being stuck in that hanging position for so long. Even though you expected to feel much worse, you guess that the shrinking gave you more endurance, so the effects of hanging by your arms was lessened.

Allison notices this, so she creeps a foot over to you, and playfully pokes your cheek with her 2nd toe, causing you to kindly rub it in response. She wasn’t the only one acting again, as Nesi brought her foot over to you as well, and grasped your shoulders with her toes, before slowly wiggling her toes, rubbing your head between her 3rd and 4th ones in the process.

While all this was happening, Nesi starts a group text with you and Allison, and writes ‘I bet you like my toes the best, right...? ;P ’

Upon seeing this, Allison begins to frantically text back, writing ‘No way! You obviously like mine better, right? Mine are way longer and bigger...’ To emphasize that, she plops her foot onto your lap, preventing you from moving it as she wiggles her big toe up and down your chest, moving carefully yet sensually.

Nesi smirks and retorts, writing ‘Yeah but I’m willing to show him who’s boss, and we all know he’s super into that...’ After sending this, Nesi tightly squeezes her toes, digging them harshly into your back and neck, as if demonstrating how she exerted dominance over you.

Allison quickly frowns and texts back, writing ‘I could do that too, but I choose not to because I care about his well being...’ And, almost to drive that point home, Allison gently rubs her big toe across your face, putting the bare minimum pressure onto you.

At this point, you didn’t have much of a chance to respond to this growing argument, but you finally chime in, writing how Allison has in the past shown her tough and assertive side to you too, even if it was relatively uncommon.

In response to this, Allison blushes and writes ‘That’s only because you encouraged it! How else am I supposed to react when I find you at half an inch tall in my apartment...?’ And after sending this, she roughly scrunches her toes, squeezing your legs roughly in the process.

After that, Nesi texts ‘Let’s just settle for a tie... I can live with that…’

Allison smiles and writes ‘That’s okay with me...’

Surprisingly, this sudden friendly argument ended without you getting too battered or bruised for being in the crossfire. But as both Nesi and Allison slowly dragged their feet away, you notice that Alena was about to plant hers right on top of you, leaving you to brace yourself fearfully…

 

Once Alena lightly plopped her foot onto you, she looks down and says “I noticed that you stopped… Were you taking a break? Would you mind finishing? If you’re too tired, then you can just relax where you are, because you do feel nice like this...”

You decide to take up Alena’s offer, but with the way her foot was currently positioned, you were feeling uncomfortable. So you begin to squirm, causing Alena to lift her foot and say “Just give me a few smacks once you’re in a better position, okay?” You move a bit more so that your face would be up with her toes, and give Alena the signal, so she places her foot back on top of you, keeping you nicely smothered under it.

Her foot was incredibly warm and soft, making you feel like you were under the most massive blanket ever. Your head was just under her toes near the ‘neck’ of the 3rd toe, giving you just enough room there to feel snug but not too cramped. Because of this position, you decide to start licking Alena’s toe, wanting to still do something for her even in this kind of position.

After the first few licks, Alena roughly scrunches her toes, wrapping your head up in a snaky and sweaty vice grip, before she quickly releases and whispers “Was that you...? I didn’t dislike it; it was just unexpected...” Following that statement, you continue to lick Alena’s toe, providing her with an odd yet satisfying experience while she finished her share of the project.

And a little bit later, all three girls were able to finish their shares of the project, meaning that all that was needed at this point was to finalize everything and prepare for the actual presentation. While that discussion was going on, it seemed like you would continue to have an exciting time under the table, as the three of them fought for you with their feet, subjecting you to a rough and enjoyable battle for survival.

The discussion lasted for almost an hour, during which you were subjected to increasingly crazy bouts of mayhem by their impressively powerful and dexterous toes. More than anything else, it felt nice to get all this attention, since each of them tried their best to keep you in their toe-hold the longest. And of course, you were coated in sweat and grime, as they inadvertently wiped away whatever accumulated onto you with extreme efficacy.

 

But by the time they finished the rest, you suddenly felt like you were growing again, causing you to quickly run out from under the table. In a matter of minutes, you grew back to normal, with your clothes somehow changing along with you.

You were met with confused yet relieved faces, as you breathed a sigh of relief that it ended without any significant trouble.

Alena speaks up first, saying “How do you feel? Go ahead and sit down if you need a minute...”

Nesi smirks and says “He’ll probably want a shower first... We weren’t exactly gentle at the end...”

Allison lightly blushes and says “I probably got too carried away. Sorry...”

You begin to stretch and say that you felt pretty okay, although a shower would be the wise move.

Nesi starts to giggle and say “I do know best after all... It sure is convenient that he grew back right when we were all finished...”

Alena grumbles to herself and says “I’m not gonna blame him, but I can definitely see those weird researchers timing this purposely...”

Allison nods and says “It’s scary that we’ll probably never really know why they shrank him in the first place. They should just give you your own shrinking device, with all the trouble they caused you...”

You just laugh and say not to antagonize them further, as they could easily shrink you again to make you fight to survive, just like the first time.

Alena taps her chin in response and says “You’ve got a good point. Let’s just appreciate that it happened when we all saw and we got to have some fun while doing the project.” Then she pulls out her phone and adds, saying “I’ll send you the notes and stuff. We’ll probably meet one more time. You’ll have a part in the presentation, but we’ll keep your actual involvement a secret.”

Allison happily grins and says “We’ve got your back!”

Nesi winks and says “You did a pretty decent job, so I’ll keep quiet...” That wink was also another reminder that your time serving Nesi was far from over, not that you weren’t looking forward to the experience.

Following that, you head back to your apartment to shower, while thanking the stars that you got another chance to be tiny around your friends…

 

During the following weeks, you all met a few times more to finalize things where you luckily never had another shrinking experience.

But once the day of the project finally came and you all met briefly before class, you experienced that familiar headache, quickly warning your friends about it. Once you tell them, they rush you to an empty room, following which, you pass out.

It seems like you would be having one final shrinking experience to end the group project to end all group projects...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving if you live in the US. If not, I hope you enjoyed your week!

There should only be 1 more chapter after this one, as long as things go as planned.

If you liked the chapter then feel free to leave a review!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Also, I've (somewhat) recently joined a Discord server for size-based writing and stuff. It's got a bunch of Giantessworld authors, and I'm usually around at least once a day. So go check it out if you've got a Discord.

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd

Take care!

 

Ch 9: The Presentation & Ending by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

We're finally at the end! Let me know if you want to see a continuation to this specific storyline. I've got other Shrunk at College ideas with the other characters planned in the meantime...

(I used a random number generator to decide on which character to focus on here, so blame RNGesus if you wanted somebody else!)

When you wake up, you see Allison’s massive face staring down at you, making you realize that you were resting on her expansive palm. Once Allison notices this, she smiles and says “Thank goodness you woke up! How are you feeling...?”

You start to get up, before a sudden feeling of dizziness causes you to fall back down, causing Alena to say “Try not to stand up too fast, okay?” You nod, getting up a bit slower, before saying that you felt alright in general.

Nesi rolls her eyes in response, before saying “That’s great for you dude, but now we’ve gotta do the presentation without you...”

Alena smiles in response and says “It’ll be okay. I had a strange feeling that something would go wrong with him again, so I made another version of the presentation. This version splits everything between the 3 of us while making it obvious that certain parts were meant to be done by you, so you’d still get full credit.”

Upon hearing all of that, you thank Alena for preparing for this, causing her to smile before saying “Well... We were talking while you were passed out, and you’ll still need to work hard. It’ll just be a different kind of work...”

You ask what she meant, causing Nesi to poke you while smirking, before saying “Translation: you’re going into one of our shoes for the presentation! And you’d better do all the pampering you can manage!”

Following that, Allison places you on the nearby empty desk so you could think for a minute. And as you did that, you took another look at your friends, wanting to refresh yourself on what they chose to wear.

Alena was wearing a gray skirt with black nylons and a matching blouse shirt, along with a pair of black flats.

Nesi was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a flannel button-down red & black checkered shirt, along with a pair of knee-high leather boots.

And Allison was wearing a pair of skinny jeans that stopped just above her ankles and a blue-ish sweater, along with a pair of gold-colored flats.

But before you could make a decision, Allison clears her throat and says “Actually... We talked about this too, and I ended up being the one who gets to have you for the presentation. Sorry for making it seem like you were making the decision...”

You nod, and just say that you didn’t mind not choosing since it’d be fun regardless. After that, Allison smiles before picking you up, while saying “So you’ll be in my flat, okay? I think I’ll feel a lot less nervous with my good luck charm...”

And with that decided, Allison pops off her flat, before placing you inside and shuffling her foot back into it, rolling you back until you ended up entirely between her 3rd and 4th toes. Now that you were in position, Allison follows Nesi and Alena, as they all go to class, ready for their presentation...

 

Once they all get to class, they sit together and wait, since they were scheduled after a few other groups. And due to that, you were subjected to Allison’s nervous fidgeting, as she unrelentingly toyed with you without even really thinking about it. She starts by wiggling her toes vigorously, continually mashing you against the mighty beasts of flesh, thoroughly reminding you of how powerful they could be. After that, she starts to scrunch them, smothering you as a result against her incredibly long toes. Allison would repeat these two actions many times over, not even giving you any chances to breathe between the chaos that ensued, although you were sure that she wasn’t even thinking about it currently.

But after that, Allison suddenly shakes off her flat, causing you to fall down into it as a result, as the shake successfully dislodged you from between her toes. And when you land, you notice that the inside of Allison’s flat was pretty dirty, which made sense since she had owned this particular pair for a relatively long time. You didn’t have long to think about your location, because Allison suddenly began spinning the flat with her foot, trying to focus intently on the presentation in front of her. Due to that, you were tossed all around the inner confines of the flat, as gravity kept you from flying out of it. You barely had time to even think, as you were repeatedly thrown into the various walls of the flat, all because of a simple action performed by Allison.

She eventually grows tired of that, before plopping her foot back into the flat, crushing you harshly. And because of all the spinning, you ended up in the middle of the flat, so you were being thoroughly crushed under her unyielding sole. Allison barely even noticed you, preventing you to escape as the heavy weight of her foot bared down onto you, although you were well aware that you’d be fine given your current durability. But as Allison watched the presentation, she started to quietly tap her foot, repeatedly slamming into you in the process, as her foot collided with the classroom floor.

Luckily, Allison does notice your presence eventually, causing her to shake off her flat, before angling her foot so she could see you before whispering “Sorry about that...” And after that, Allison frees her other foot and uses those toes to scrape you off of her sole, wanting to make sure that you’d feel comfortable at least. But because you were relatively deeply embedded into her sole, she had a tough time freeing you, forcing her to act more roughly so that she’d dislodge you before she’d need to move for her presentation.

For the most part, she only managed to repeatedly smother you between her expansive sole and her tough toes, as she couldn’t get you at a workable angle. But after a few particularly aggressive toe scrapes, she manages to pry you free, causing you to fall down onto the floor. Her eyes widen when she sees you land on the dusty and hard classroom floor, so she immediately brings her toes over to you in an attempt to move you. But when you dust yourself off and look up, you see the terrifying sight of Allison’s massive long toes charging at you, separated as if they planned to capture you without mercy.

Once she plants her bare toes onto you, she starts to manically shuffle them in an attempt to get you stuck between them, but she wasn’t having as much success as she hoped. All she was really accomplishing was smacking you around, as her toes flailed about chaotically, forcing you to signal to her to just stop for a moment. Allison quickly complies, after which you walk toward her 2nd and 3rd toes, pushing past them until you felt fairly stuck. When she sees this, she smiles at you and whispers, saying “I think we’re next, so get ready...”

Following that, Allison shuffles back on her flats, before their group walks toward the front of the classroom, causing you to be endlessly pounded into as she innocently stepped forward...

 

Once they all reached the front of the class, Alena starts things off by going to the professor and explaining that you were sick so they’d read your prepared presentation slides. The professor approves, ensuring that you wouldn’t be penalized, so they start the presentation.

Alena goes first, going over her slides, while Allison would scrunch her toes nervously, smothering you in the process. Upon noticing her apprehension, you start kissing her toes where you could, which made her feel a bit better. Her toes definitely carried a salty taste, but it was still enjoyable, although it wasn’t easy to keep kissing since she didn’t even stop scrunching them while you tried. But you presume that Allison’s nerves were just getting the better of her, so you continue to kiss whenever you are able.

After Alena finished her part, Nesi began hers, filling Allison with another wave of nervousness when she realized that she’d be going soon after. That also caused her feet to start sweating more, which covered you in the process, but you enjoyed it still. But it also inspires you to start licking Allison’s toes, realizing that she’d need an even more significant boost in confidence since this was all that you could do for her. Your actions manage to calm Allison down somewhat, causing her to gently stroke your face with her 3rd toe as if trying to thank you for supporting her.

And then the moment of truth finally came, as Allison went to present her share of the project. As she did this, she’d aggressively clench and wiggle her toes, wanting to use you as a stress toy while she presented. Thankfully for her, it worked as you were brutally mashed into by those unyielding toes, but you had a deep appreciation to the harsh side of these things, so you welcomed it. Throughout Allison’s presentation, you were battered and forced into many different awkward and slightly uncomfortable positions, as her toes went to town on your tiny body.

Before Allison knew it, she finished her share of the presentation, following which Alena took over to handle the conclusion. And while Alena finished things off, Allison played with you more gently, as if thanking you for putting up with her nervous antics. Once Alena was finished, they leave the front and return to their desks, where Allison sits down and quietly sighs, while forcefully scrunching her toes to give you a rough embrace...

 

But now that Allison was sitting, she looks over at Alena who seemed to be a bit down, causing her to whisper “Would you like a turn with him? You can have him until the class is over...”

Alena smiles in response, before saying “That would be nice...” Then she turns to Nesi and whispers, saying “Do you want some time too?”

Nesi shakes her head and says “Nah... I’m good for now. You have fun girl...”

Following that, Allison stealthily removes her flat and drops you into Alena’s, before giving you a brief wave goodbye. And when you look back up, you see Alena smiling down at you, before giving you a quick wave. You wave back before your view was replaced by Alena’s stocking-clad foot, which swiftly descended downward toward you.

Alena immediately started by scrunching you between her toes, wanting to get a good feeling of you, obviously missing your tiny self. And as her toes energetically smacked into you, you tried your best to hug them back, causing Alena to look down at you contentedly. But then she quickly shuffles her foot back all the way into her flat, not wanting anybody else to notice you, forcing you into darkness as you were pushed deeper into Alena’s flat.

Now that you were inside of it, her toes continue to batter you, as if they were wrestling for your affection. You absolutely enjoyed the attention they were giving you, although the rougher nylon fabric was a bit upsetting for you since you’d have really enjoyed being smothered by Alena’s bare toes instead. But surprisingly, your wish might be able to be granted, as you notice a small rip in Alena’s nylon, right between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

You quickly act upon that when you get the chance, forcing your way past the fabric, causing you to fall between that sticky and sweaty space. Alena notices instantly, quickly pulling out her phone to text you, writing ‘I had a feeling I had a tear... I hope you didn’t make it worse...’

You reply, writing that you were too small to cause any real damage, causing Alena to write ‘That’s true. Now if you had some of your patented graphite tools, I might be more worried about my nylons...’ You can agree that whenever you made those tools while shrunken, you managed to find ways of cutting through already torn nylons, but you weren’t in a situation where you could scavenge for things, so the point was moot in the end.

But now that you were here, you merely slump down between Alena’s 2nd and 3rd toes, allowing their radiating warmth and moderate sticky sweaty coating to put you into a state of soothing bliss, as she occasionally squeezed and wiggled them, wanting to feel you more easily against her soft skin.

Eventually, the class ends as the girls walk toward Alena’s apartment, leaving you deeply lodged between her toes...

 

Once they all make it to Alena’s apartment, she takes you out and allows you to shower, while they all discussed how they did. And when you were finished and dressed in clean clothes, Allison happily snatches you up and presses you against her cheek, while saying “Thanks for the confidence booster... You really helped me feel less nervous...’

You say that it was no biggie, causing her to place you in front of her face, before quickly going to give you a kiss, planting her massive pillowy lips onto you. The kiss was somewhat brief, but it was still intense for you, as when her lips parted from your tiny body, you were stuck in a blushing daze. As that happens, Allison blushes back, before smiles and saying “Consider that my way of saying you’re welcome...”

When Nesi notices this, she giggles, before pinching you between her thumb and index finger, while saying “You’re so cute when you’re flustered...” You attempt to struggle free, but Nesi merely smirks while saying “Don’t try to fight me, buggy... Unless you’d like to spend the rest of the day servicing this hot bod...” As she says this, she puts you down and poses, before saying “This time I’m definitely joking. I’m not really in the mood to play with you. I guess I got my fill the last time...”

Alena smiles, before saying “I’ve got an idea. Since we’re all done for the day, how about we have ourselves a movie marathon? Since the next Avengers film will be coming out next year, I thought it could be fun to marathon them all. Sound good?”

Allison nods while saying “That sounds like fun…”

Nesi grins in response, before saying “Aw hell yeah!”

You say that you’d enjoy it too, causing Alena to smirk while saying “About that... I kinda have another idea... Now I know you shrinking again definitely wasn’t your fault, but we still had to clean up the mess it made. Because of that, I suggest we get to use you to play with while watching all the movies... Nesi, you can sit this out since you said you’re ‘not in the mood’, okay?”

Upon hearing that, Nesi quickly pries off her boots, revealing a pair of ankle socks, before pulling them off next. And once she was done exposing her light brown bare feet, she starts to nervously laugh while saying “Did I say that...? My mood changes all the time...”

Allison kicks off her flats next while saying “This sounds like even more fun...”

And Alena quickly leaves the room to change from her skirt to a pair of short shorts, before returning, revealing her tan bare legs and feet, as she says “Well, how do you feel about my idea?”

You say that you’re already looking forward to it, causing Alena to lightly giggle while saying “I thought you’d say that...”

Following that, Allison and Nesi give you some hungry stares, filling you equally with fear and excitement, as Alena turns on the TV...

The End (for now)

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

That's the end to this story! But based on the ending, we could see more of them in a future story detailing their movie marathon. Let me know if you'd like to see that.

Feel free to drop a review if you liked the chapter too! I always appreciate feedback.

For the immediate future, I'll probably start on another Shrunk at College side story focusing on Liz Orfino, Anita Li, Tanya Deshmukh, and maybe even Diana Williams. I'm not sure if all 4 of them will appear, but I'll figure that out. And if you're unaware, those characters also appear in my text adventure, although a few of them have appeared in other stories of mine, although the text adventure contains their most updated characteristics and personalities.

Hope you enjoyed the ride. Thank you for reading if you made it all the way to the end!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Also, I've (somewhat) recently joined a Discord server for size-based writing and stuff. It's got a bunch of Giantessworld authors, and I'm usually around at least once a day. So go check it out if you've got a Discord.

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7839