Tiny @ Work by GuyGoneSmall
Summary:

Melissa continues her adventure this time post college at her job!   


Categories: Lesbians, Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 7212 Read: 55635 Published: October 18 2018 Updated: November 03 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GuyGoneSmall

2. Stacy's Trap by GuyGoneSmall

3. Co-Workers and Boss by GuyGoneSmall

4. Little of This Little of that. by GuyGoneSmall

5. Bosses Kitten Heels! by GuyGoneSmall

6. Kitten Heel Weather by GuyGoneSmall

7. Melanie's Home by GuyGoneSmall

8. In This, Now That! by GuyGoneSmall

9. Thoughts At Work by GuyGoneSmall

10. Gym with a Twist by GuyGoneSmall

Chapter 1 by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Our story begins!   

Melissa being a few years out of college was sitting in her office in an office building in downtown Chicago. She was dressed in a casual business attire so she had on some tight flare jeans dark wash her favorite and a tight black blouse which really pulled her outfit together. To add to that Melissa also wore her black ankle boots that were the perfect fit. You could see her toes move on the side of them if you looked closely enough.

 

Melissa was typing away on her computer and getting a lot of stuff done for the day when she got to the point of needing to go print something off of the printer. The printer was inconveniently located in the main area of the office. As she got up to go grab her printed copy of her report she tripped over her bag that she had laying by her desk and she knocked all sorts of things out of the bag.

 

Melissa quickly picked up what she could. However, she absentmindedly forgot to check under the desk of her co-worker. Her shrink ray gun that had been set to 1/8th of an inch tall the night before for an experiment in her apartment was knocked under her co-workers desk. The safety button was knocked to the off position as well as the automatic firing mechanism to the on position, which Melissa had also set.

 

While Melissa was away the gun reached zero on the countdown and fired. It hit Melissa's roller chair. It reset for another 30 seconds.

 

Melissa walked back into the little office from the main room of the office building and she set her papers down. She looked around for her chair with a confused look on her face. Then within a blink of an eye Melissa was in a strange world.

 

Melissa looked around and spotted her roller chair about a hundred yards away.

 

“Oh No!” she yelled out loud.

 

She knew what had happened. She started to think about what she could do about it and began to think about what she could do. Melissa heard the gun power down. That was not good.

 

The floor quaked beneath Melissa. Someone was coming. Melissa looked at the doorway and In walked Stacy, Melissa's now enormous co-worker.

 

At normal height Stacy towered at the height of 6'1”. She wore a size 12w for a shoe and with that came all of the complaining Melissa had to hear from her about not finding big enough shoes.

 

Stacy was wearing her normal skin tight jeans which hugged her legs and made her butt look big. They were skin tight all the way down to the ankles and slightly flared which allowed them to flow over whichever shoes she was wearing. Luckily for Melissa she was wearing her Silver Metallic with green accents Nike Shox shoes today along with a tight green blouse. Her hair was down today and she looked to have amazing straight blonde hair.

 

The floor shook so much that Melissa fell to her butt.

 

“Stacy!!!!!!!! Down here!!!!” Melissa yelled.

 

But all Stacy did was set down her coffee and begin to log onto her computer.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Please Review and let me know how it is.  Ill add to it when I can.   Thanks and Enjoy!   

Stacy's Trap by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa has to try and get the attention of Stacy.  Can she do it??

 

 

 

Also, if you are interested please feel free to join a network of authors and readers to bounce ideas off of eachother to create new content.   

 

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd   **Note this is on Discord.  

Stacy had a lot of work to do today since she was gone on vacation the last few days. She needed to get 8 reports done and had no time to waste. She glanced over at Melissa's desk and notices that she was no where to be seen. She did not think about it much more than that and began typing on her computer, and act that she that that would not bother anyone in the world coming from an office. Of course why would she think it would bother anyone?? There was no one in the room besides her.

 

 

Melissa watched as Stacy looked over at her desk and back to her computer.

 

“Stacy!!!! Down here!!!!” Melissa called out.

 

Stacy did nothing except look at her screen. Melissa would have to do something more to get her attention. She started running towards Stacy's shoes. The closer she got the more they looked like city blocks. Then as she approached closer she could start to smell something in the air. Something that would not be noticeable if she were normal size. She could start to smell the smell of slightly warm leather.

 

Melissa finally managed to run all the way to Stacy's shoes. She was next to the left shoe as she slowly reached out and touched the warm leather of the shoe. It was hard. She then walked to the toe of the shoe and began to pull herself up to the top of the shoe and realized that it was kind of cool to be on her co-workers shoe. She started to run to the bottom of the laces but only got to as far as the swoosh on as then she had to hang onto the stitching. It was not easy and in fact she tumbled forward and onto the laces when Stacy was done moving her foot. Unfortunately, though Stacy flexed her toes while doing this and it created a slight gap between the tongue of the shoe and the outer rubber part where the laces go though. Melissa's foot slipped into this gap and when Stacy relaxed her toes This gap disappeared and this made Melissa cry out.

 

“OOOOOOOWWWEEE!” She screamed.

 

Her screams were inaudible to Stacy though as she continued to type away rapidly on her computer.

 

“CLICK..CLICK..CLICKCLICKCLICK...CLICK!”

 

Stacy was really busy as she had not looked up for about 30 minutes. She looked over at Melissa's desk again and wondered if she would be returning soon. She was well passed her time to show up.

 

“I wonder where she is??” Stacy said in a quiet voice.

 

“I am right here!” yelled Melissa as she heard everything Stacy was saying.

 

Stacy however wrote off her absence as just another donuts and coffee run. Melissa, ever since she started working in the office she had gotten into every once in a while to going to the Dunkin Doughnuts and coming back. She did it enough though that Stacy took notice.

 

Melissa lay on her stomach with her foot caught. She could start to smell the odor seeping up through the laces as Stacy's foot began to sweat and stink. This would not be noticeable to Stacy however, only Melissa since Stacy had only put on her shoe about an hour and a half ago.

 

Stacy made a sudden movement and all of a sudden Melissa's world was a blur. It all stopped and Melissa found herself being pressed against the laces as Stacy crossed her left foot behind her right foot. The sole of the right shoe was pressing against her hard enough to make sure she was not going to move. Beforehand Melissa was able to mover head to the side but the wrong way. There was another slight gap between the tongue and the rest of the shoe, much like what her foot was stuck in. Melissa wanted to call out to Stacy again but the smell coming out the gap was now spewing directly at her face. She pondered on what to do.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading Chapter 2!    Please comment and tell me what you would like to see more of.   I might use your idea.   

 

Thanks again for reading!    Have a great day!   :) 

Co-Workers and Boss by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

The Boss shows up.  

Stacy had to take a break so she got up and started walking to the break room. Going straight to the coffee machine Stacy stood there waiting for it to turn on. She quietly hummed to herself. The office to her seemed very quiet and she turned around, and started walking slowly out of the room, not really caring where her feet landed because why would she? Its not like someone would get upset if she stepped on a pebble would they?

 

Melissa's world was blur then it stopped, then blur again as Stacy walked to the break room. That's until she was flung off of Stacy's shoe and when she came to a stop she did not have to crane her neck to see what Stacy was doing. Melissa was a good 10 feet from where Stacy was making her coffee.

 

“Stacy!!!! Over Here!!!”Melissa screamed. She thought it worked because she saw Stacy glance over her shoulder. Other than that Stacy just looked back at what she was doing.

 

“Stacy!!! Right Here!!! I'm Down Here!!!” Melissa yelled again. This time however Melissa felt a slight tremor in the floor, followed by another and another. Melissa spun around in time to see a giant shoe crash down just outside the doorway. This shoe happened to be the shoe of Melissa's boss Melanie.

 

Melanie was a round 5'8” tall, and had a very nice hourglass shape. It did not matter if she was wearing gym clothes or jeans or and office suit she noticed when guys were watching her butt sway. In fact she went out to bars constantly and she enjoyed the pleasure of guys grabbing her butt. But she was getting bored with that and was honestly looking for a change since she was getting no where in that department. Her outfit today were jeans, some kitten heel ankle boots and a tight puma athletic shirt.

 

She was very strict but also very understanding at the same time. Today when she got into work she was reading an email from Stacy saying that Melissa was out of the office for a while. She was expecting to see her in the break room. She saw Stacy but did not see Melissa and thought that was odd.

 

Melissa was in awe at her giant boss. Her shoes a size 9 ½ were still massive to Melissa at this size.

 

“Melanie!!!! Look Down!!!” Melissa yelled waving her hands over her head. Melanie however did not look down instead she turned on her heel and walked towards Melissa's office.


Melissa ran after her but soon realized how small she was when she stumbled and fell. The reason was because Stacy was walking back to the office as well. Melissa looked over to her right and saw Stacy's massive shoe land by her side. She watched as the leather compressed a little bit under her weight and then her shoe lifted off the ground and sped way ahead of her. Melissa needed to come up with a plan.

 

End Notes:

Please comment and respond so that I can improve   sorry for the late upload..   

Little of This Little of that. by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa struggles but eventually might be onto something as to how to get some attention.   

“Hey whats up Melanie?” Stacy asked as she walked back into her office.

 

“Oh nothing. Have you seen Melissa yet today? I need to talk to her.” Melanie asked with a stern face.

 

“Nope, but would assume she went out for coffee since her stuff is here.” Stacy replied with a confidence.

 

“Well, if she is not back in 15 minutes she is fired.” Melanie responded and she walked out with a fast pace. Little did she know though Melissa was watching her walk out of the office as a speck on the floor, but that would be ridiculous for Melanie to think that right? Dirt was dirt, nothing more.

 

Melissa watched Melanie walk down the hallway with the floor quaking less and less as she got further away. Melissa then turned and looked at Stacy who was just sitting down in her chair again to start working again.

 

Stacy had started working again and was working on her work when she had a thought that popped into her head. She could just text Melissa. She was normally back by now. She leaned over in her chair and grabbed her iPhone XR from her purse. She just looked at it and it unlocked and she then scrolled though her contacts. She found Melissa's and clicked on the message icon.

 

“Hey where are you at?”

 

She hit send and she set her phone down on the desk beside here.

 

 

Melissa's phone buzzed in her pocket. She quickly took out her phone and was energetic that she had received that she almost dropped her phone. She instantly responded.

 

“I'm here! I'm on the floor.”

 

Melissa hit send and looked at Stacy to read the text message. Unfortunately, though Stacy was really focused on her computer. Melissa debated on calling her phone. She finally got the courage to press call. It ringed. Melissa listened carefully and could hear a soft humming sound that went off and on.

 

“Great.” she thought. It was on vibrate.

 

Stacy got up from her desk and walked towards the break room again. She felt a little shake in the floor but she passed it off as the building just flexing a little bit.

 

 

Melissa saw Stacy rise up and start walking towards her.

 

Melissa started to run away from Stacy, as her massive shoe began to take another step.

 

KKKKKKAAAAAAABBBBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Stacy's step slapped the floor a couple feet away from Melissa. This sent Melissa flying though the air. Upon landing about 3 feet away from where Stacy had stopped, Melissa just layed on the tile floor. She let out a groan. She pulled herself up and looked up as Stacy seemed to be looking down but was not sure. She pulled out her phone. Melissa was about to call again but she realized that Stacy was looking around and down the hallway. Melissa got up and started waving her hands but soon realized that she was far too small for Stacy to even notice her. Even if Stacy did look in her direction Melissa was well hidden within the shade of the tan colored tile.

 

 

Clack! Clack! Clack!

 

Melissa looked down the hall.

 

“Crap!” Melissa said to herself.

 

Melanie was walking back to the office with a xerox box in her hands.

 

“Stacy, Tell Melissa that when she gets back she can put her things in here and leave. I have got to get some good employees around here.” Melanie said without the slightest concern.

 

“Ok, I will do that.” Stacy said with hesitation.

 

 

“Hey!!!! Down Here!!” Melissa yelled as loud as she could.

 

 

Unfortunately for Melissa, Melanie turned in here direction. And walked slightly in her direction before turning again to face Stacy. Her giant 9 ½ size shoe landed next to Melissa again knocking her off her feet. But Melissa got up quickly and ran and touched the side of Melanie's kitten heel booties.

 

The booties were hot to the touch. Melissa got a hand full of leather and hung on as that is all she could grab for now. Melanie had said a few extra words to Stacy before she completely was on her way to back to here office, with a little passenger.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please read and make comments.   I would love to hear feedback.  Enjoy! 

Bosses Kitten Heels! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa must survive.   If she wants to get back to normal she will.   

Melanie had a small spot of sticky substance on her kitten heeled boot that she did not even know was there. The only person that knew it was there was Melissa who was stuck to it at this point right now. Melissa's hands were sticking to the hot leather of Melanie's kitten heel as she walked back to her office. Every time Melanie would take a step Melissa would feel like she would go flying off at the top of her step. But that never happened. Then Melissa would feel the free falling and then she would be slammed down back into the side of the shoe.

 

Repeatedly this seemed to go on. It only stopped when all of a sudden Melanie arrived at her office. It did not just stop but Melissa flew off Melanie's shoe and landed on a soft surface. Melissa looked around and saw that she had landed on a small pack of Kleenex's on Melanie's desk. She watched as Melanie walked around her desk and sat in the chair and began typing into her computer.

 

“Where was I now.... Oh yea the cleaning part.” Melanie said with a confident voice.

 

 

Melissa watched as Melanie's hand reached for the Kleenexes. Melissa tried to jump off in time but Melanie was too quick. Melissa felt her world go upside down as she was lifted up into the air and then she was not over anything but the floor. She could feel herself slipping. It happened. She slipped. Melanie however was holding the Kleenex up high still and was bending down to bring her black kitten heeled booties up to her desk.

 

 

Melissa looked at where she was falling.

 

“Not good.” she thought.

 

 

Melissa barely missed Melanie's foot and she hit the insole of her kitten heel with a force that knocked the air out of her. She rolled down the soaked insole and came to a rest at the there toe of the shoe. The air was hot and it smelled like old sweat. The shoe was vibrating badly. Melissa was shaking all around. Then everything stopped.

 

“All Better!” Melanie exclaimed.

 

Melissa felt weightless.

 

She again slammed against the insole but this time she was now in complete darkness. She heard something rustling. And then it hit her. Melanie's foot slid over her. Her Big and second toes firmly planted on either side of her head. The slacks type sock stretched firmly and tightly across Melissa's face, forcing her to breath in Melanie's foot sweat. The zipper ratcheted up and Melissa felt sealed in.

 

Then temperature slowly started to go up. Not at first but slowly. Melanie then stood up and it felt like a a concrete slab was placed on top of her. Then Melanie took a step and it felt like Melissa was going to get her spine torn out of her pelvis as Melanie's foot bent for the step. Then she was flying though the air. The distant click of the heel hitting the ground made its way though the shoe. Then wham! Melissa felt like she had a headache from Melanie taking one step. The process continued. The sole of Melanie's kitten heel was not thick at all. Everything could be felt when she stepped on something as Melissa could tell this easily. However, Melanie gave little though to this when bought the shoes because she was not expecting to have a human, let alone one of her staff members in it.

 

“H__, St_c_y!”

 

“mmmmhhhmm”

 

“I'_ T__i_g ff or Today”

 

“mmmhhhmmm”

 

This was all Melissa could hear. She tried to breath in deeply but she could not do it. Melanie's sock made sure she had a mouth full of sock lint and sweat at the same time. The temperature felt hot. Almost too hot. All Melissa could think about was water. Every time she tried to move Melanie's foot would be there to punish her movements. She tried to get her arms out from under the ball of the foot but that cause her right had to get smashed between the leather of the heel and Melanie's big toe. Not broken but pinned and immobile.

 

Melissa listened and it sounded like a muffled sound of a door but what kind of door?

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Stay tuned for more!   Please comment and suggest ideas!   Thanks for reading!   Have a great day! 

Kitten Heel Weather by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa's experience in a closed toe Kitten Heel.  Enjoy!

Melanie opened the car door of her Lime Green Kia Soul. She plopped herself down and just sat there. It was gonna be a tiresome day. It was barely started.

 

“Stacy can handle things. I know she will” Melanie thought.

 

With that she started her car and drove out of the parking lot.

 

Melissa was already hot. She tried to move once she felt pressure being let off of here but there just was not any room. Melanie's kitten heeled booties hugged her foot like a glove. Her face was still pressed into Melanie's sock. She tried to breathe in fresh are but there was none. Not only was there none but any fresh air that was seeping though the top of the boot had to go through the first layer of Melanie's boot socks, then down to near her heel, and finally the length of the boot to Melissa. Melanie's sock did a nice job of filtering the air so that it smelt like her foot by the time it reached Melissa.

 

All of a sudden The sock tightened around Melissa's face, forcing her head into the hard insole of the boot. The foot pressed into her like a person trying to push her though a brick wall. And then it all stopped like nothing was pushing her into anything but of course Melissa was still being tightly hugged as the insole was pushing her into Melanie's foot. And then all of a sudden Melanie's foot came crashing down onto Melissa forcing whatever oxygen Melissa had in her lungs out, the big and second toes landed on either side of her head stretching the sock materiel even tighter against Melissa's face. This rendered Melissa motionless for about 45 seconds.

 

Melissa struggled to breath. Melissa tried to move but her body was held firmly against Melanie's foot. She could hear muffled music faintly but could not tell what Genre it was since it was so muffled.

 

 

Melanie had decided to turn on the A/C since it had gotten to about 90 degrees Fahrenheit. She also decided to turn on the radio and listen to it as she was driving. She was not really thinking about anything. Nothing. Not even work. Especially not Melissa, who was the furthest thing from her mind.

 

The boot was hot. Melissa was doing everything possible to stay conscious. Then the rumbling of the car stopped. Melissa felt the motion of being lifted again and prepared herself for what was to come. Then she felt it. Being slammed into the ground was not fun at all. A few more steps and it was done. Then she experienced Melanie just standing and Melissa could not do anything about it. The boot got even hotter. Melissa could feel heat coming up from the sole as her back got hot. She wanted to move but Melanie's foot stayed in place.

 

 

Melanie was at the gas pump. She need to fill up so she stopped to fill up. She disregarded the sun that hitting her boot. Not only did she disregard this but she would never in the world think that this would be such an issue. Why would she think that? Its not like a person was in there. It was just her foot. Nothing more. Her foot lasted though much more things than a hot boot on a hot day. Take for example a volleyball shoe, which Melanie played in high school about 16 years ago.

 

The toes lifted up slightly loosening the sock fabric on Melissa's face. But then they came down again. Melissa then felt like she was constantly getting her head smashed into the insole by just the toe tapping. She felt like she was loosing it. Then all the weight lifted off of her and then flying though the air happened. Then she was slammed into the ground. It happened again for 3 times and then Melissa felt like she did a little bit ago. Slightly pressing into Melanie's foot at a slightly upward angle.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.   More on the way!   Please comment and leave suggestions!  I might put some suggestions in the story!   

 

 

Enjoy the read!   Thanks for reading.  

Melanie's Home by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa goes home with Melanie.

 

https://www.mizunousa.com/product/volleyball-wave-lightning-z5-womens.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn&selectedOption=100652&ecList=7&ecCategory=100415

 

 

Brooke's volleyball shoes.  Wht they looke like.   

Melanie got back into the car and started driving in the direction of her home until she realized that she should go to her daughter Brooke’s volleyball game.   So she took the next left to the high school.  

 

Melissa felt every moment of Melanie’s foot being shifted from the brake pedal to the gas pedal and then back again with the flow of traffic.   Each time like before the concrete slab, Melanie’s foot would press into her. 

 

Melanie pulled into the parking lot and parked her car near the rear of the parking lot.   Today was a big game.    Her daughter was in the Summer Volleyball League championship.  She walked into the building and paid the entrance fee and went and found a spot on the bleachers.  

 

Melissa was in pain.    She felt dizzy every time Melanie stepped down, The sock felt like it was even tighter on her face as she walked.   Then a new experience.   She felt Melanie’s foot slam down onto her but then Melissa felt the ground shake a little bit.   Then it happened again.    And then it stopped.  

 

“mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm”

 

Was all Melissa could hear.   Melanie’s toes lifted ever so slightly, wiggled around a little bit and then slammed down again, stretching the sock fabric over Melissa’s face.   Then Melissa felt the heat intensify immensely.    Melissa struggled to get free but all she could do was move her mouth ever so slightly.   When she did a giant ball of sock lint was forced into it.   The pressure from the sock lint was enough so that Melissa could not spit it out.  She had to endure the taste of sweaty sock lint.   Melanie slightly lifted her toes.   Instead of Melissa getting a slight break of not having her face against a sweaty sock, the sock lint lifted her head up slightly with the sock.   Melanie slammed her toes back down with force, almost sending stars into Melissa’s brain.    Melanie had no idea what she was doing to Melissa.   In fact all Melanie knew was that she fired Melissa that morning.   She had no reason to wonder what Melissa was doing. 

 

Melanie cheered as her daughter Brooke made a spike for the score.    She launched herself up off the seat as she stood up.   She was proud of her daughter.   She was literally as good as her when she was playing volleyball when she was 16.   

 

Melissa felt weightless for a moment and then Melanie’s foot slammed down on her again, this time pushing all of the air out of her lungs and it stayed like this for a good 30 seconds as Melanie stood up.   The hot sock was pressed like plastic wrap across her face.  Melissa felt fading coming on.   And then it happened.   She passed out.  

 

Brooke ran up to her mom and hugged her after the volleyball game.  

 

“We Won! We Won Mom!” She yelled. 

 

“ I know you did excellent honey.” Melanie said with a  charm in her voice.  

 

With that Melanie and Brooke walked off to the car.   When they reached the car, it was boiling hot as Melanie started it to go home.  

 

“Make sure you strip when we get home.   You will take a shower.” Melanie said in a stern voice.

 

“Okay Mom.” Brooke said in a sassy teenaged voice.  

 

They drove home without an incident. 

 

They pulled into the garage and both got out.   Brooke bounded inside and took off her volleyball shoes and so they were not side by side and neat.   Melanie walked in and began unzipping her boots as her feet were sore and tired from walking in them all day.   As luck would have it her right socked foot carried a passenger, and unknown passenger.  

 

As Melanie took her first step however, Melissa’s still unconscious body flew off Melanie’s sock, up into the air and then began to freefall.  This was at the exact moment that Brooke picked up her right volleyball shoe and began to set it beside the left one.   At this very moment Melissa’s body fell into the volleyball shoe.   Her body, being so tiny was not even seen by Melanie or her daughter Brooke.   As Brooke set the toe of the shoe down, Melissa rolled down the incline and far enough into the shoe that she was well hidden from sight even if they were looking for her.   Brooke then peeled off her sweaty socks and instead of throwing them into the laundry she stuffed them into her shoes.  

 

Melanie however did not catch this as she was in the kitchen getting a snack.   She would have said something though if she did see Brooke stuff her socks into her shoe.  

 

Melissa woke up suddenly in a cold sweat.   Her head felt like it was banged into concrete a thousand times.   Her body ached from head to toe and as she sat up she felt sick to her stomach.   It was dark, but there was some light streaming though whatever she was in.   She began to stand up and look up as her shaky legs made it hard for her to balance.   Her nose twitched.   It smelt different to her.   She looked up and she realized it was a mesh sort of material letting some light in.    Her eyes then looked in the direction of what she thought was the opening of the shoe.    Unfortunately, it was pitch black.   She started walking and about 30 seconds later she fell face first into fabric and it felt like she was in a deflated bounce house.   She realized then that she had a difficult task ahead of her.   She had to go though a sock.   

 

The night had long started.  Melissa was getting frustrated with the sock.  No matter how hard she tried to push it to one side it would always lean back after about a minute or two trying to push it to one side or the other.   Unfortunately for Melissa Brooke had been wearing socks that went halfway up her calfs.   Brooke had stuffed most of the sock into the shoe and why would she care about how she did it?  

 

 

Melissa began to get super frustrated and began to yell out.   The distant drone of the television droned on as Melissa yelled.   She eventually heard Melanie say goodnight to Brooke and soon she heard both go upstairs.    She decided it was useless.   Melissa gathered the socks as best as she could and layed down to try and get some rest.    Brooke’s foot sweat in the sock invaded Melissa’s nostrils as she layed down.   It almost made her want to vomit but she did not.    She continued to lay down and soon she felt a little chilly.   Melissa turned over onto her belly which did not help at all.   She needed to get out before Brooke wore them again.  

 

 

 

End Notes:

Will Melissa get out of the volleyball shoe?

 

 

Please comment and review.   

Enjoy!

In This, Now That! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait.   Finally got back into writing and I hope you guys will continue to comment ahd give suggestions to stories as they develop.  I know It has been well over a year since I updated so I hope it was well worth the wait.   

 

 

Melissa startled woke up in the middle of the night.   She sat up and looked around in the darkness, not that she could see anything but put her hand on her head.  

 

“Headache, must be sleeping wrong.” She said in a quiet voice.  

 

That’s when she remembered that she was still in Brooke’s volleyball shoe and needed to get out but the giant sock was in her way.   Melissa layed back down and shut her eyes and drifted back to sleep.  

 

Brooke woke up with a start to her day as she got out of bed and did her morning routine.   She then bounded down the stairs and got some breakfast and then remembered that she had to get her volleyball shoes in her bag for practice.  She absent-mindedly tossed her old socks on the floor next to the stairs going downstairs where the laundry was and left.   Her mom would clean up after her when she got home.   

 

Melissa woke up on a cold tile floor.   She looked to her right and saw both of Brookes volleyball socks laying on the ground, crumpled up.   She stood up and looked at the massive kitchen, of course she was small and this kitchen was made for normal people, not people that were shrunk.   She started to walk around.  

 

“That is a massive island.” She said to herself.

 

The light streamed in from the far window as Melissa looked at the clock on the far wall.   It read 9am in the morning.   Melissa looked around worried. She needed to get back to work to get un-shrunk.   A thought came to Melissa and it was one that was similar to her other situations.   Go to the shoe rack and see if she could hitch a ride.   

 

It took a little over an hour to get there at her size but she got there and she looked at the shoe rack.   She looked up at the giant shoes and saw a pair of running shoes that Melanie would wear sometimes to work.   

 

“Perfect!” she said, walking over to the bright white with purple accent ASICS running shoes.   She grabbed the netting on the outside of the right shoe and began to climb up.   She got to the top of the toe in no time at all and stood on the netting knowing that if she slipped she would have her legs slip though the holes of the netting.   She was standing there and was enjoying herself when she heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.    Someone is coming she thought.   She turned around and watched the door as she knew that it would not be long until it opened.    

 

The door opened and Melanie walked in.  

 

“Can’t believe I forgot my gym shoes!”

 

Melissa was in for a wild ride as Melanie grabbed the pair she was on and walked out of the door again.  The outside was a blur.  It was over quick as Melissa landed in the back seat of Melanie’s car with the shoes.  

 

Being normal sized would have not been a problem for Melissa if she were in the back seat of a car, but being an 1/8th of an inch tall and trying to stand up was almost impossible.   Bumps from the road kept her from standing up and worst yet, she could feel the slight swerving of the car while Melanie was driving.  

 

Melissa looked over at the left shoe that was to the right over not too far off.   The right shoe landed further off.  

 

“Maybe if I can get to the shoe, maybe I can hang on better.” Melissa thought as the car continued to rumble, with Melanie humming ever so slightly.  

End Notes:

Hope the short read was a good one!   Got more ideas in the pipeline.    Please comment and suggest ideas.   Thanks!   Enjoy! 

Thoughts At Work by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Not much action but a scene that i thought needed to take place.  

Melissa managed to crawl over the overturned left shoe, which was on its side.   She reached and pulled herself up so that she was sitting on the ledge of the side of the shoe and looked over at Melanie driving.   She saw her hands sweep over the steering wheel for a left hand turn and that’s exactly what happened.   Seconds later, she felt the bumps of from the tires as the car went over the flattened curb.  

 

This jostled Melissa to her side.   She bounced right back up though and then stood up as she heard the keys jingling as Melanie turned off the car.  Melissa watched as Melanie got out of the car and disappeared.   The minutes turned into hours.  

 

Melissa was bored.   She needed something to do since she was stuck in a car.   She wandered down the running shoe a bit.   She noticed that the ASICS shoe had tighter weaves than the Nike’s or even Reeboks that she had been in previously.   She looked to her right and could see the impression of what she assumed was Melanie’s foot since she was the one that grabbed these shoes. 

 

Melanie was hard at work as she continued to do paperwork for the hiring process.  She thought it was weird that Melissa did not come back to her well paying job after a coffee run.  

 

“I wonder where could she be?” Melanie said, out loud. 

 

“Who are you talking to?” Stacy asked as she walked into Melanie’s office. 

 

Melanie looked up shocked to see that someone had just caught her talking to herself, it was not uncommon for her to talk to herself when she was alone, but she felt embarrassed that it happened at work. 

 

“Oh, nothing.  I was wondering where Melissa went though.” Melanie said to Stacy as she looked down at her paperwork again.  

 

“I don’t know where she went but I was cleaning out some bottom drawers of my desk and I found this.  Is this yours?” asked Stacy. 

 

Melanie looked at the same cylindrical object that unbeknownst to them, shrunk Melissa down to 1/8th of an inch tall.  

 

“Why no.  What is it?” asked Melanie. 

 

“I don’t know.” Stacy replied with a questioning look on her face but with an attitude of not caring. 

 

“Just toss it then, or just leave it, up to you.” Melanie said as she got back to work. 

 

Stacy set the cylinder on the table next to the door of Melanie’s office and left.  Stacy at that point figured Melissa was gone and completely dropped her from her thoughts.  She began to prepare herself for her new co-worker that Melanie was in the process of hiring.  

 

Melanie looked up from her paperwork and realized that the whole day had already passed and it was time to pick up.  She packed up her things and left her kitten heels clacking the hard tile of the floor.  It was when she got to the door of the building that she remembered the cylindrical object that Stacy had brought to her earlier that day that came to mind.  

 

“Hmmm, maybe I should take that home with me.” She thought silently.  

 

Heading back to her office took her only a couple of minutes and she picked up the object. 

 

“Hmm, interesting” she thought again, as she put it in her purse. 

 

 

Melissa had just woken up from a nap and was happy to know that she had not missed anything.   She wandered out of the shoe and onto the back seat of the car and that is when she heard the sound of heels clacking on the pavement.  

End Notes:

Again, thanks for reading and please comment and suggest ideas for future chapters.  

 

Please provide feed back as I will take it seriously to make my writing better.  

 

Enjoy! 

Gym with a Twist by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa must endure another Gym.  

The drivers side door flew open like it was being torn off of the car, to Melissa but in reality Melanie had just opened it a little harder than normal.  

 

“Melanie!!!   Right here!!   On the backseat!!!” Melissa yelled as loud as she could.  

 

However Melanie just got in and started the car and the sudden movement toppled Melissa forward.   But then the forceful transition to drive as Melanie shifted it caused her to fly backwards which propelled her into the left ASICS shoe.   Melissa got to her feet but the turn that Melanie made knocked her down again.  

 

Melanie was on a mission.  She was going to the gym because she felt like she just needed to burn off some energy after a long day.  She was driving with a purpose to the gym. 

 

 

Melissa decided to stay down until the car came to a stop.    She heard the car shut off and then Melanie got out of the car.   Melissa looked over at the clear view of the passenger door and it opened and she saw Melanie’s body and face appear.   Melissa waved her arms above her head to try and get Melanie’s attention.  

 

Unfortunately, Melanie did not see Melissa and she grabbed her shoes by the backs and started walking into the gym along with her gym bag slung over her shoulder.  They gym was a YMCA  

 

Melissa was being bounced around inside the toe section of the ASICS shoe bouncing from the mesh at the top and the rock hard insole of the shoe.   Melissa tried to look out of the mesh as she was coming at it, she saw the front door but it was gone as soon as it disappeared as Melanie’s arm swung backward.  

 

“Hey Melanie!” said Bethany, the receptionist at the front desk. 

 

“Hey Beth!” Melanie said cheerfully.  

 

It was a short walk to the women’s locker room.   Melanie let her shoes drop on the bench as she opened up a free locker.  She opened her gym bag and started to rapidly pour out her gym clothes while simultaneously take off her work clothes.   During this process, the left ASICS shoe was knocked off of the bench and onto the floor.  Melanie did not much care since she was pre-occupied with other tasks at the moment.  

 

Melissa was dazed as she tried to recover from the beating she had just taken.   Her vision came through again and she got up and ran towards the opening of the shoe.   She got there and looked to see what Melanie was doing.   Seeing that she was changing, Melissa ran out of the shoe and away from her.  Melissa was not in the mood to be trapped in another shoe or bundled up clothes at the moment.   She came to a rest by the edge of the lockers as she was tired from running what seemed like a mile.   In reality a couple feet.   Looking over at Melanie, Melissa could see that she was reaching for her shoes and putting them on with her tight spandex on as well as a tight fitting blue t-shirt.  

 

“Melanie!!!!”  Melissa yelled waving her hands over her head.  

 

Melanie stood up and slammed the locker shut, causing Melissa to bend over and cover her ears as the noise reverberated around the locker room.  The thundering footsteps from Melanie faded away as she left to go work out and Melissa was essentially alone as she sat on the floor.   This did not last long however as Melissa looked up from staring across the white tiled floor.  

 

In walked Bethany, but what put Melissa’s blood to ice was the fact that she came in holding a broom with a dust pan.   Melissa stood up wide eyed as she walked in, her boots slapping the ground as she walked in.   

 

Her boots were massive to Melissa.   Melissa began to run away towards the far side of the small locker room, but her path was blocked as the right boot came down in front of her.   But the boot was not facing towards her as Bethany walked to the far end of the locker room.  

 

Melissa began to run towards the entrance of the locker room as she heard the scrapping of the bristles of the broom behind her in the distance.   It did not take long before she was tired.   She stopped and rested beside the pole that was holding up the bench.   The sweeping was closer.  

 

Melissa ran again.   But as she was running Bethany’s left boot slammed into the floor in front of her.   Melissa barely was able to stop and turned and ran the other way.   This however put her in the path of the next sweep as Bethany was going to take.   Melissa ran the other way and was greeted with the large pile of dust that was accumulating.   The broom caught up to her and pushed her into the center.  

 

Melissa looked up at Bethany’s face, uncaring far far above her.  The 40 year old had no idea that she was there.   To Bethany, Melissa was another piece of dust that she had to sweep up and had to be put into the trash can.   

 

 

“Hey!!!!!   Down here!!!!”  Melissa yelled. 

 

But it was futile.     

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.   It was extremely fun to write.   Please comment with thoughts and ideas for the next chapter or next story even.   

 

Thanks! Enjoy! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7841