Linda's Girdle by Vaalser4
Summary:

Linda Rose, a physicist, appears accidentally as a giantess when she does a time travel experiment. Then she decides to have some fun.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 10087 Read: 62508 Published: November 06 2018 Updated: November 06 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Dr. Linda Rose didn't look like a common 30-year old physicist. Long dreadlocks, reaching her butt easily. The thick, orange-brown strands were filled with countless small metal plates and clips. She wore the ornaments just for appearance. Apart from that, Dr. Rose usually wore a T shirt from some heavy-metal band, torn jeans, and heavy, black leather boots. Judging from her appearance, no one would guess she was a PhD in temporal physics from Harvard, working at a private lab owned by a large multinational also in Boston.

But now, Linda Rose sat in her apartment and cried, hating all of society. Today, she had received news her project was being cancelled. The company as well as its stockholders didn't see the use of it, didn't believe it would work, and during their last meeting, decided to pull the plug. No more money in this sink.

Despite Linda's severe protests, arguing that it was almost ready for testing, her dedicated work, the huge rewards it would yield, the decision was final. She could keep her job, but no more of the project.

The project in question involved a device to travel through time to visit the past. It had turned out that the future couldn't be visited, but the past, yes. The complex mechanics were all worked out by Dr. Rose, as well as the huge mathematical calculations required. It turned out making the time travelling device itself wasn't really tricky, but the exact pinpointing of the place were the time traveller reappeared in the past, that was the sting.

The Earth moves around the sun, but the sun also moves through the galaxy. At a speed of 43,000 miles per hour it goes, which means that the place in space were the Earth had been at the time of, for example, Linda Rose's birth 30 years ago is not the same place the Earth occupies in space one year later, which is not the same place two years later, etc....

So, if one travelled in time without taking heed of this, let's say 10 years in the past, he or she would end up in the vacuüm of space, in the spot the Earth would occupy 10 years later. And that meant death.

Linda was still calculating the position of Earth, calibrating the rate at which the universe itself expanded as well, when she heard the project was cancelled. One argument was that time travel to the past would be impossible. Where, one manager wondered, were the time travellers of the future? Did not Stephen Hawking himself throw a party for future time travellers and no one had showed up? Would not the crucifixion of Christ be so popular an event that the entire country would have been overrun with people back then? The absence in historical records of this was, so was the thought, proof time travel to the past would not be possible and therefore, Dr. Rose's project a waste of cash.

And then there was the "grandfather paradox". What if the time traveller killed his own grandfather in the past before the man had children? Then the time traveller could not exist himself. But then, how could he ever travel back in time to kill his grandfather?

Linda argued that maybe the time traveller became some kind of "ghost", non-corporeal, being able to witness the events but unable to interfere. An idea being met with laughter.

Then she suggested the existence of parallel universes, a hypothesis debated by a lot of scientists. There had to be more than one universe, and a time traveller altering the past travelled not only back in time but also to another universe. So he could kill his grandfather and live, for the time traveller did come from "elsewhere". This idea Linda brought up got turned down as well. No more money.

So she sat at home, hating everyone. Six years of dedicated work, all for naught! Six years! Ever since she got her PhD she had worked for this firm, who had opened a few months before her promotion. And now they dropped her like a stone! And she should be glad, Linda was told, she could keep her job. Yeah right. She was sooo glad!

"Fuck you," she thought. She was going to end it! With out without permission, she was going to end her project! The device itself, creating a so-called wurmhole (a "tunnel" in space and time), was almost ready for testing, it only needed the exact coördinates to be fed. Dr. Rose would use the company's supercomputer to calculate the precise point in time and space and show them she was right. No, she would sell the device to a competitor! Yes, that is what she was going to do! Perfect revenge. But first she needed to test it, travel back in time herself.

So she did the coming weeks. Calculating, programming, finishing the device, all in secret and using money meant for other things. Her goal was to travel back in time three times in a row, first one year, then five years, and finally ten years before going back to the present. So in total she would travel sixteen years to the past.

When she finally had everything calculated, she fed the data to the device which she had attached to a leather girdle she wore. Luckily, the device itself was small and thin, about 5 by 3 inches. As departure point Linda had picked a spot outside the city of Boston on a big meadow bordering a small forest. It was better to appear on a spot that hardly anyone visited, should she not be the "ghost" she hypothesized she would become, but travel to a parallel universe. She would soon find out which hypothesis was correct, Linda pondered.

"Position of Earth one year ago, correct... coördinates are correct, system status green," she muttered. Then she activated the device.

The wurmhole opened around her. And she was gone.

A flash of light.

And Linda was one year in the past, same spot were she was standing.

But she realized something was wrong.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Dr. Linda Rose still stood on the same spot of the meadow, but the trees surrounding it now hardly came up to her knees! The wind played with her now gigantic dreadlocks, and she could see the city in the distance clearly, a view obscured by the trees a few moments before. 

"WHAT THE F...???" she almost cried when she realized what was going on. She was gigantic! The trees looked like bonsai, the meadow like a patch of moss. The biggest oak barely reached up to her thighs... that made her about 200 feet tall!

"What... how..." the young doctor wondered as she looked around her, full of surprise. She was back in time one year, but why was she a giantess? Her brain raced and found the answer quickly. The expansion of the universe! Of course!

The universe expanded, and so did everything in it. In other words, everything in the future is bigger than it was in the past. So, when someone, or something, travelled back in time, it appeared being much bigger. And more massive too, as she deduced when she noticed her boots sinking deep into the grass. How much would she weigh? Linda did some quick number-crunching, which was easy for her highly intelligent, scientifically trained brain, and estimated her weight to be 2,500 tons, compared to her former 120 lbs.

"Geez," she thought, totally baffled. She was massive! She was huge! The device worked, yes, and she was able to interact with objects, as the patch of crushed, smothered grass showed in her footprint when she lifted one leg. So she came from a parallel universe.... But turning time travellers into giants? That made study of history a bit difficult! What would the company say? She saw the building in the distance, with its glass walls and build in the shape of a large, thin cylinder. It looked, as Linda always thought, like a gigantic phallus.

She bent over, wrapped one of her hands around the trunk of an oak and pulled. To her surprise, she could uproot the age-old tree like a weed. And she didn't even need to pull with a lot of effort!

"Wow, I am not only gigantic and heavy, but also super-strong!" the doctor thought. She was open-minded and full of fantasy enough to immediately see the possibilities. And willing to use them. Or even exploit them. Linda had never been mainstream, as could be seen from her looks and way to dress in relation to her profession, so instead of being shocked and horrified about her sudden change, she immediately accepted and appreciated it. Yeah, she was a giantess now. And what would that mean?

She could get revenge on those morons in her firm, even if, at this point, they hadn't decided yet to quit her project. Well, that added to the surprise. And since she came from another universe, she mused, doing some harm would be ok. After all, when Linda travelled back to the present, it would be her own universe she went back to where nothing of this had happened, so she wouldn't change the past anyway, else she would have noticed before she left. So why not have fun and go on a rampage, now that she was a giantess? 

"Society just doesn't appreciate genius," she thought. "So why should I appreciate society?" 

Her anger with all of the world, even if most of it didn't even know her, still lingered inside her now 200 feet tall body. And Linda was going to give in to it.

She looked at the tree in her hand, which had the size of a bouquet of flowers to her. Linda grinned. This was just great!

She dropped the oak and tried to crush it under her heavy, thick-soled, black boot. Much to her surprise and delight, it splintered easily. As if stepping on a rotten sprig of bamboo. She lifted her foot and saw the green-yellow mush that was a full-grown oak a few moments ago. A full-grown oak! And she had crushed it like a weed! Linda marvelled at her new power. This was going to be fun!

The 200 feet tall physicist went on her way to Boston, careful at first not to step on too many trees but quickly abandoning that idea. The trees were flattened nicely without impairing her movement much, so why take heed? Linda stomped through the forest, leaving destroyed trees embedded in 30 feet long footprints in her wake.

She reached a lone farm at the edge of the forest. Linda saw the long house, as big as a large loaf of bread to her. Smiling, she brought her foot down on its roof. With a loud crash, her gigantic foot smashed the tiles, broke wooden beams, crumbled bricks and shattered windows. 

CRUSH! Her foot flattened the middle of the farm, making it look like someone took a large bite out of its centre. Linda saw a small man, probably the farmer, standing on a nearby field, looking shocked at her foot and his late farmhouse. When he gazed up at Linda, he froze as he saw her hazel eyes looking back. Linda made a mocking kissing motion with her lips, waved goodbye at him and went on her way.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

The city of Boston panicked. A 200 feet tall woman, dressed like a hardrock fan, slowly entered the city, not bothering were she put her feet. Small buildings were obliterated, destroyed totally under her boots as she carelessly stepped on them. Cars flattened like made of tinfoil, gas running from the gas tanks like blood and shrieking ten times more sickening than when being compressed in a car compactor. Certainly because cars in a compactor are usually unoccupied. The cars Linda trod upon weren't always.

Trees snapped and fell down with a "WOOSH" sound, traffic signs bent like paperclips, tarmac shattered.

People ran. Restaurant's chairs and tables standing on the pavement were knocked over by the ever-increasing fleeing mob, other pedestrians pushed out of their way, screams and curses were heard all the time. Everyone wanted to get away from this crushing and killing behemoth as quickly as possible, but it was futile. The relative thin legs of the giantess made huge strides, swinging the heavy booted feet forward, only to land on the growing mob of people, crushing them by the scores. Those next to her feet felt the ground shake as the gigantic weight of the giantess met the ground, accompanied by the vomit-inducing sound of bones breaking, flesh rupturing, and the screams of the doomed halting abruptly.

Linda was having a ball as she saw the tiny people running from her, though she hardly felt their bodies under her soles as she stepped on them. Sure, a few bumps, but that was all. No wonder, even the burliest of men was but a few inches tall compared to her, and crushed as easily under her vast weights as a skinny girl. 

"Theory of relativity in practice," Linda thought. Height and muscles of the people down there were nothing compared to her vastness. It was all relative. Strong men, who could beat others up with ease, were just as fragile to her as the skinny ones. Crush, squish, and they were gone, stepped on and turned to goo like bugs. 

Linda, curious on a whim, suddenly looked behind her and she saw the imprints of her feet, much like having walked over a wet beach. Red liquid, pink flesh and all kinds of flattened objects laid in her footprints, here and there a few people ran the other way, hoping she would not turn and come after them. 

As she turned her head so suddenly to look behind her, Linda's long Rasta strands swung through the air and hit a nearby office building. The metal clippings in her hair shattered windows and even broke through concrete here and there. To Linda, the metal objects were just tiny decorations, but to the people, they were huge chunks of dense metal, as big as a demolition ball. Or demolition rectangle, since not every ornament was round. Without even knowing, a simple turn of her head was already enough to cause damage. Linda had become powerful.

The giantess decided to have more fun when she reached a plaza. A lot of people were there, all trying to run away without success because they were in each others' way. Linda sat down in front of a pub, flattening at least a dozen reed chairs standing on the pavement under her usually-not-so-broad behind and took her boots off. 

She looked around, saw a traffic sign and tore it from the ground like nothing. Holding one boot, Linda scraped the blood and flesh from underneath its lines with the sign, cleaning the other afterwards. Having thus removed the leftovers of her victims, Linda placed her footwear neatly next to her, marvelling that her boots alone were about as high as the three-story building behind them. It was a restaurant, now efficiently blocked by a pair of the hugest boots ever seen. Linda crossed her legs and turned to the plaza.

The people were still present, swarming like a bunch of startled insects. Linda looked at them with amusement, seeing them struggle, running over each other, attempting in vain to get away quickly.

Grinning, she reached into the crowd and plucked a random guy between thumb and index finger, bringing him before her huge face. The man was pale as a sheet, his face filled with terror, sweating and trembling. He screamed like possessed. Linda made an angry face, although she feinted anger instead of actually being angry, and growled "BOO!".

To the man, the giantess was angry. His screams became more high-pitched. 

Linda had to suppress a laugh. And did she see his pants going wet? Linda didn't want to turn him around, for she was sure his behind showed a brown spot....

"Oooh, why are you trembling? Are you suffering from cold?" she asked with mock concern. "Wait, I can warm you up!"

Grinning, she put the guy in one of her boots. The man was immediately surrounded by hot, damp air, warm, yes, but also cloying. He could do nothing but breathe the thick, pungent odor of Linda's feet. The giantess, meanwhile having taken off her socks as well, dropped them in her boot too.

"Here, so you really don't suffer from the cold," Linda offered. The man, however, would rather suffer from cold, which hadn't been the case in the first place, than being surrounded by the hellish stench of Linda's cheesy foot odor.

Smiling, the giantess looked around the plaza. Not at the people this time, but looking for things she could use to have even more fun bullying them. She found them.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

On the plaza, they were renovating part of the street. Linda could see the small construction side, abandoned now, including the machinery used. She picked up a vehicle that had caught her eye. A steamroller.

"Oooh, look at this," she said, holding the heavy steamroller in her huge hand like it was a toy. 

"Funny! A little steamroller! How cute! I want to play with it! Brrrm! Brrm!"

Imitating the sound of a motor, she rolled the steamroller back and forth. 

Over the mob on the plaza!

The big, heavy vehicle flattened the people like ripe tomatoes under its huge granite roll, leaving only reddish smears behind. 

"Brrrm! Brrrrm!" Linda pushed the steamroller into the dense crowd, adding to its weight by pressing on it. People screamed, tried to run, but the steamroller let by her gigantic hand ran them all over. 

"You think this is something heavy?" Linda asked. "Wait, I have something even heavier here!"

She picked up her boots. Removing the socks, putting them on the roof of a small flat (giving the guy inside some fresh air), she held one of her boots in each hand and began stomping them on the masses. The people died instantaneous when the heavy, black-leathered boots came down on them.

"La-di-la-di-la", Linda sang merrily while making walking movements with the footwear in her hands, pretending that two empty boots were walking around cheerfully on their own. She crushed and squished dozens that way, just by using her boots. The giantess did not even need to press them down hard on her victims. Those tiny, little insects! So fragile!

Grabbing a handful of people, she dropped them in her boots. 

"Here, smell the feet of a genius," she said. "For those that are also cold. Keep my little friend inside company." She said before she put the boots in front of the restaurant again.

The giantess stood up. Doing so, the shadow of the gigantic physicist slowly eclipsed the rest of the frightened mob as she slowly rose higher and higher. Some of her dreadlocks tore small decorative trees, which had been entwined by her strands, from the ground like daisies. She didn't even notice. 

As she stood to her full height of 200 feet, the cowering people on the plaza looked up at her in awe. She was so huge! Towering easily over the nearby buildings, her gigantic bushel of hair, long legs spread slightly apart and hands on her hips, Linda was wordlessly showing who was boss. 

The giantess enjoyed the view. Looking down on the small plaza, seeing a crowd of tiny people all looking up and pointing at her, and even a flashlight here and there from cheeky ones taking pics, made her feel fantastic. She never had fantasized about being a giantess, but now that she had become one, it was awesome! And she could do whatever she wanted, for when she travelled back to the point in time where she came from, everything would be ok for her again, after all.

Suddenly, Linda felt something tickle on her now naked left foot. For a split second she thought it was an ant, but then realized that couldn't be. Looking down she saw a guy standing on her foot.

Pants down.

And masturbating!

Linda looked at him, frozen from astonishment. Here was a man, hardly the size of a Lego figurine to her, having the audacity to climb on her foot and, even worse, jerking himself off there! She had heard of the feet fetish before, but.... Linda was at a loss for words seeing this.

Then she witnessed the guy come. A stream of sperm flew from his dick, landing on top of her foot. Despite her vastness, she could feel the hot juice on the thin skin of her foot, right behind her big toe.

"YUCK!" she cried in disgust. This guy had come over her! She lifted her foot and kicked the man away, who fell a couple of feet backwards but miraculously didn't get hurt seriously.

"You pervert! Get the hell out of here!" Linda cried, having forgotten she was about 35 times bigger than him. She looked at the guy lying on the ground, his stiff pecker clearly visible, and raised her foot over him. Angrily, she stomped down on the fetishist with full force. The last thing the guy saw was a gigantic naked sole, 30 feet long and about 10 feet wide, coming down on him rapidly.

BOOM! The windows of the surrounding buildings rattled. Some even shattered. The ground shook, the pavement tiles cracked. Cars rocked, plaster rained from buildings, people had trouble keeping their balance. Linda stomped so hard that she barely felt the body of the pervert splatter under her foot. Still angry, she ground her foot, turning the flesh and bones of the fetishist into unrecognisable goo.

"Bastard," she muttered, conjuring a handkerchief from her pocket. She wiped her foot with the piece of cotton big enough to make a four-person tent from, and looked at the crowd. She felt embarrassed. This bastard ruined her moment! Where they laughing at her? While that was not the case, Linda believed she was ridiculed and got even more angry. 

"You think this is funny?" she spat, towering hugely into the sky and over the rest of her mob. "You think this is all a game? You perverts! I'll kill you all!" she cried, and stomped barefooted towards the crowd.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

The people tried to run again, but being both surrounded by others as well as the buildings around the square plaza, they were trapped. And then the angry 200 feet tall Linda began trampling them as if she was squashing ants. The bare feet of the giantess would have been relatively thin compared to the rest of her body, but thanks to her dizzying size, the feet were both extremely long and broad. Four adults easily fit under each foot, and the incalculable mass of the gigantic scientist made sure no one under her car-compacting feet survived. The weight the bodies had to bear was so huge that they were reduced to a smear of grease on the pavement in an instant. 

Linda stomped and trampled, angry at the swirling mass of people down there. She let her rage control her fully, not caring she was actually turning in to a mass murderer. The plaza slowly ran red, more and more mangled bodies piled up as she continued to stomp and squish.

However, the mass of blood and mincemeated human flesh was not without danger, even for a 200 feet tall giantess. Suddenly, Linda felt the ground slide away under her feet. She slipped over the blood and meat of her victims.

CRASH! The 200 feet tall behemoth fell with the back of her head into a four-story building, crashing through the two upper floors. 

Luckily, she didn't hurt her head seriously, because the thick layer of Rasta hair cushioned her impact. For the building however, the large mass of hair and especially the metal ornaments in it was disastrous. Furniture was severely damaged, walls cracked, and glass shattered.

"OW!" Linda said, sitting up. Her body hurt. She looked at the plaza, saw a large smear of red where she had slipped and the soles of her feet, equally red. As she examined her soles, a few pieces of vaguely humanoid shapes fell off them. 

Because of her fall, her anger ebbed away. Distraction, you know. She used her handkerchief to clean her soles, having some trouble removing the sticky blood.

She looked at the plaza again. It was almost empty now, as most people were either dead or had fled. Linda stood up and grabbed her socks and boots, the latter with the unwilling passengers inside. She put her socks and boot back on. But as she shoved her foot into one of her boots, she felt lumps being compressed, like pieces of play-dough. It were the people inside. Linda had totally forgotten about them, now she had accidentally squeezed them to death as she put her foot in her boot.

"Oops," she muttered and turned the boot upside down. The mangled bodies fell out and splattered on the ground among the other dead. She picked up her other boot and turned it upside down too. Too bad she did so from about 60 feet height, so that her -still alive- captors fell to their deaths.

"Oops," Linda said again. "Sorry, we geniuses are absent-minded at times...".

Having tied her laces, the gigantic doctor went on her way, to have more fun with the tinies, crashing through the buildings with ease that had prevented her former captives from escaping quickly.

She soon caught another mob of people. Linda chased them to another open square and kneeled down, watching them with a devilish grin. She gently caressed her thick mob of hair.

"Do you like my hair?" she cooed. "I am very proud of it. Beautiful, long, sexy Rasta hair! Here, have a feel of it!"

Linda turned her back towards the mob s and laid down on it, holding her large mass of hair up. Putting her head on the ground, she let her hair go so that it fell on the mob.

Dozens of people were crushed and smothered under the largest mass of hair ever. Linda's dreadlocks weighted tons, even made heavier by the metal ornaments in it, one of which killed a guy by dropping squarely on him.

Others were ensnared in a jungle of thick, orange-brown hair, smothering them slowly or crushing their bodies under its mass. People couldn't move, since the thick, rope-like strands, each about the girth of an elephant's leg, held them firmly in place. It was utter humiliation. Dozens of adults, some even burly, were ensnared helplessly in a thin woman's hair! Even that most unseeming part of the giantess' body, lifeless as it was, could subdue and kill a mob without effort. All the giantess had to do was drop it on them.

Linda, after having enjoyed the thought of people struggling in her hair for a while, stood up, taking some of her victims with her (a few dropped to their deaths).

"Now its time to visit my former office", she thought. Showing her power to unknown people was good and well, but Linda wanted to get revenge on her bosses. So, without caring what she stepped on, Linda went straight to the glass-covered, cylindrical building.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4
"Hiiii, do you know me?" Linda cooed as she stood in front of her working place. She towered only slightly over the 180 feet tall building, but even then, her presence was more than a little frightening to the people inside.

She peeked into the upper floor were she knew the management was located and saw black shapes moving behind the windows. So someone was present indeed.

"What I am going to do is not for what you have done to me, but for what you will be doing to me," she said cryptically. "Take this, assholes!"

Linda swung her fist at the glass walls. Her hand, having many times the size of a wrecking ball, smashed into the glass and masonry, shattering it with a deafening sound. Shards and stones flew everywhere, as did papers, furniture and a few people. 

Linda struck again. And again. She beat the upper floors of the office building like a boxer a sack of sand, demolishing at least a dozen floors completely. When she was done the remainder of the office only reached chest- high to her. She took a step back and kicked. Though her legs were relatively thin, she was now super-strong thanks to her height and the heavy leather boots made her kicks all the more devastating. Her foot crashed into the structure like a truck into a wall of thin glass. The building, after only that first kick, collapsed. It fell with a huge rumbling sound sideward, burying two nearby flats under it. A huge cloud of dust emerged, shattered material rolled over the ground everywhere. 

Linda, not satisfied, jumped on the building and trampled it. She broke the already small pieces of debris into even tinier ones, killing the few survivors under her boots. 

Behind the now destroyed office, she saw the parking lot. A few hundred tiny cars stood blinking in the sunlight. Linda went towards it and began crushing the cars like beetles. They crunched under her soles like she was trampling hollow nutshells from a beech tree. Within a mere minute, cars worth millions were nothing but tiny metal plates.

The giantess turned around, looked at her work and smiled. Gone was the treacherous office she had wasted her life on! It felt good. Too bad she could only destroy it once.

No, wait. That was not true. She could destroy it more than once.

Linda smiled. She did program the belt to take her back in time again. Twice even. And since the building had already been there 5 years ago from now, and she was able to travel back five years, she could destroy it again. Yes, another advantage of time travel, destroying the same thing, and killing the same people more than once! Grinning, the giantess left. 

On her way back to the meadow, the gigantic scientist made sure she trod down a few more houses and cars. Cruel as she was, she even trampled a few ambulances and firefighting trucks. The sirens she heard howling were silenced abruptly as she crushed them.

Back on the meadow, Linda waved sarcastically goodbye to Boston. She shook her hair, seeing no less than nine people fall out of it, two of which were dead. The others were when he hit the ground. 

"Don't want to take you with me," she muttered. The giantess activated the belt again. A flash, and she was gone.
Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Whoosh! 

Two enormous boots suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

At least that was what the farmer saw when he turned his head towards the movement he noticed in the corner of his eye. The man had walked from his farm at the edge of the forest to the meadow to collect acorns to feed his pigs. It took awhile before he realized what exactly it was that suddenly had appeared there and what it meant.

Two gigantic black boots. In which two unbelievably long legs stood, as the man saw when his gaze slowly moved up. He furthermore saw a torso clad in a T-shirt from a heavy metal band with two relatively small breasts protruding from it and finally the face of a woman in her late twenties, maybe early thirties.

And she was huge! The full-grown oaks barely came up to her ankles....

Linda, having travelled back in time five more years was now even bigger than before. Indeed, the oaks that reached pass her knees at first now couldn't even tower over her ankles. She stood 1500 feet tall!

The farmer wet himself. With open mouth and trembling legs, over which his hot pee ran, he saw the giantess look around with satisfaction. His heart skipped a beat as she suddenly looked down. 

Straight at him!

Linda bent down, her hazel eyes fixed on the speck at her feet.

To the farmer, her vast face grew to enormous size as the giantess bent towards him. He could see every detail, every rim on her skin, every shade of color in her eyes. Her nose was three times bigger than his body! For a moment, he pictured himself being smothered or crushed to death by the jungle of Rasta locks, growing impossibly long from her head. Metal ornaments, each bigger than vans, clung on her strands, held by her skin easily.

"What year is it?" the giantess asked. Her breath nearly knocked him over and engulfed his body in a hot breeze. He could not answer, for his body had frozen from fear and astonishment. The giantess knitted her eyebrows, which had the girth of tree trunk.

"WHAT YEAR?" she repeated, so loud that his ears rang. Still he could not answer, only gaze into the hazel eyes that had the size of small swimming pools. 

"Bastard," she said. The last thing the farmer saw was a huge thumb, before it crushed him and twisted his mangled body until it was pressed into the grass.

Linda stood up and wiped her thumb on her jeans. She knew the year, but just wanted to make sure. This guy, however, had been rude not to answer, so he deserved to die. 

1500 feet tall! Linda looked at the oaks, not bigger than mushrooms to her. She lifted one foot, each weighing countless tons and measuring 200 feet, and placed it on the forest. Dozens of oaks were crushed effortlessly under the sole of her boot. Oaks that a few moments ago were like a bushel of flowers to her! Linda smiled broadly and repeated the procedure a few times. The thick trunks cracked like dried twigs, the crowns of leaves flattened. Nothing but greenish and yellowish mush, embedded in a deep footprint, remained.

Linda gazed down on the crushed trees with satisfaction. This was real power! She was so big! So gigantic! 200 feet? Her former height would fit under one of her soles easy now! As would many, many buildings and inhabitants of Boston....

That city, in the distance, might have spotted her already, for her vast body towered over everything. Linda saw the office building she destroyed about ten minutes ago (to her) in the distance, intact. Boy, where they in for a surprise! She went towards it, not noticing the farmhouse that had been as big as a loaf of bread to her before. It now disappeared under Linda's foot entirely. No wonder, for it had the size of a package of chewing gum to her now.... 

On her way to the office, Linda saw Fort Independence. She knew that the star-shaped building, meant to deflect cannon-shot, was rebuild seven times in the about 400 years it stood. 

"Lets make sure it will be rebuild an 8th time," the giantess thought. Linda placed a foot on the fort, which yielded immediately. The thick walls, able to withstand everything armies of the 18th century could shoot at it, crumbled like made of cake rather than stone. Linda felt the structure under the thick sole of her boot yield, felt the ground give way. When she lifted her foot, the crumbled fort was being pressed in the ground, embedded in her footprint so deep that the waters of the ocean filled it from below. 

"Pffft! And that was supposed to defend my city? How pathetic!" Linda thought. 

As she walked further to her workplace, Linda paced deliberately slow through Boston, to add to the menace she radiated. She lifted her legs in slow-motion, and placed her feet down as if in time-warp. Heel first, then she lowered her vast weight slowly on her toes. And the giant scientist made sure she crushed something with each step.

A house was as big as a hazelnut to her. Linda walked through a neighborhood where the houses stood apart from each other, so she could crush them one by one. Well in theory at least, for her feet were so big and long now, she could cover three of four with each sole.

First, the gigantic thick leather sole of her boot's heel smashed the first house. It collapsed as soon as the enormous 30- year old woman touched it. Then the second house, build about 30 feet away from it, followed. Before darkness and Linda's foot eclipsed it, one could see the roof cave in and the walls bursting open. 

CRACK! The third house followed. It too gave way without any resistance as the huge foot and the gigantic mass it carried came down on it, the building was destroyed like a raw robin's egg. And as Linda finally placed the nose of her boot on the ground, the fourth house was gone as well. Only dust clouds flew from underneath the lines of her boots. 

With each of such steps, the giantess obliterated the neighbourhood further, flattening garages, gardens and the people unfortunate enough to be in her path as well.

After a bronze statue of some war hero on a socket was being stepped on, nothing but a thin plate and stone crumbs remained. Trees were flattened like mushrooms, cars crunched like beetles. 

Thus trampling down buildings by the score, killing hundreds of people and causing other damages worth countless millions, the giantess walked through Boston, in the direction of the glass cylindrical building, the "phallus" she was after.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

"Ladies and gentlemen! I am happy to have the honor to open this new building," the mayor of Boston announced . "It has taken six long years to complete, but now, the day of opening has finally arrived! May it add to our understanding of the world and Boston's economy, give jobs to many people, blah, blah, blah...".

The new building was the office that was Linda's workplace. The 180 feet tall building with its glass walls had indeed taken some time (and many millions of dollars) to complete, but now it finally stood , ready to be opened. The director, several managers and scientists were in the amassed crowd, all happy. Linda, however, hadn't been there back then. She was still at Harvard at the time, on the verge of getting her PhD.

The mayor turned with a big pair of scissors in his hands to cut the red ribbon in front of the office's main entrance. 



Then the crowd gasped.



A shadow fell over them.



Linda's vast body appeared over the roof of the building. First her head, then her torso, followed by her butt and finally her legs. Increasing tremors accompanied her approach. When she had arrived the giantess absolutely towered over it, its roof barely came up to her thighs!

"Hi," she cooed. "Mind if I join you? I am a genius too. No wonder with a brain as huge as mine," she addressed the silent crowd, tapping her head. She gazed down at the now no longer impressive-looking office.

"What a beautiful little building you have here! A bit small, but it will do... I shall baptise it for you, ok?" Linda grinned.

The giantess slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She took them off, dropping the pair of trousers on a few nearby flats. Her skirt followed. The crowd saw her snatch, dripping wet, looming over the building. The roof of which pointed straight up to her womanhood.

"I am soooo... soooo... horny...", Linda panted.

Without loosing eye contact with the startled, frozen crowd, Linda lowered herself on the building. As she did, the crowd could not remain silent any more. Under terrified cries from below, her enormous cunt swallowed the rooftop. While looking down at her shocked audience, Linda began using the newly build office as a gigantic dildo! 

Slowly, the giantess bent her knees more and more, letting her hungry pussy gobble up the top floors. The ones below followed. Already large streams of slime poured down the glass walls, here and there windows cracked.

"Aaaaaaahhh..." Linda moaned. Her womanhood had swallowed half of the building with ease! Her love tunnel was a tunnel indeed.

Linda straigtened her knees, revealing slime-covered, spiderwebbed windows and bent walls. Down she went again, the slimy streams running along the walls once more. A phallus, indeed.

The people looked at her, white as sheets and crying of terror and shock. This super expensive building, meant to employ at least a thousand people, was being degraded to an ordinary sex toy by this giantess! It had become a mockery, a humiliation. They build it to conduct research, and now it was being humped shamelessly by a giant woman to satisfy herself. Some people fainted.

Linda, however, had a great time. She felt the cold glass gliding up and down her tunnel, and the idea of fucking her former workplace (well former in her mind) made her hot. Faster and faster she went, the slime had reached the ground and formed large puddles, the mayor had to give way lest be soaked by it as it slid over the ground. The scent of mucus and fish began to dominate the air.

"Ooohhh, yeah..." Linda moaned. "This little building feels soooo good in my hungry, wet cunt. You did well, my tiny friends..". 

With a cheeky expression she began pumping even harder, clenching her cuntmuscles, cracking more of the glass and concrete. That feeling, and the notion she could destroy an entire building with nothing but her cunt tipped her over the edge. She came.

"AAAAAaaaahhh!!", the 1500 feet giantess cried in sexual frenzy. Her cunt vomited huge quantities of slime now, running down the windows like a thick waterfall and nearly washing the stage the mayor had stood on away. Glass rained down and plaster cracked as Linda shamelessly let herself go. She waved her head wildly from side to side, making her long, thick dreadlocks fly in all directions.

A news helicopter got hit by a strand of her hair and was being destroyed instantaneous. Another one got caught in the jungle her dreadlocks were and got ensnared in there, and like a trapped dragonfly it tried in vain to get away. Linda didn't even notice. Her Rasta's, each easily four feet thick, could carry the weight of the flying vehicle with ease, and it gigantic mass made sure Linda wasn't able to feel it being stuck in there at all. Another mute statement how huge and powerful she was.

Linda, satisfied, unlocked herself from her dildo. Its roof was mangled, hardly a window intact, and slime ran down like fruit-syrup from a jelly pudding. She dressed, smiling. This had been fun! The phallus had been baptised. Having put her clothes on, the gigantic scientist addressed the crowd.

"Show is over," she said, and took a step towards the crowd to crush them all underfoot. When the people saw what she was about to do, they tried to run, but couldn't get away in time. Linda placed herself in their midst, and began trampling on them as if she snuffed a fire with her feet. Hundreds were killed within a few minutes, all crushed to goo under the 200 feet long boots of the giantess. After having killed them all, her director, managers, colleagues and accidental bystanders, Linda wiped her feet left and right over the pavement, smearing it with red grease. 

Having obliterated the gawkers, she turned to the office, with was still wet from her love-making, and gave it a violent kick. The glass shattered, metal and concrete flew everywhere, scientific apparatuses worth countless millions were destroyed. The building collapsed. No one would conduct research here, if she was denied her project! Again she had destroyed it, again with a single kick. History, even if backwards now, repeated itself.

The gigantic scientist turned around, had a brief mind of trampling Harvard down as well, but since didn't have any bad memories or experiences there, decided against it. There was still another trip to make, now it would be another ten years back in time. Smiling with pre-joy, Linda left.

Her long strides took her back to the meadow, where Linda unconsciously ran her hand through her hair. Doing so, she removed the still stuck helicopter, with fell down like a fallen leaf in several pieces.

The giantess activated the girdle again, and was gone.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Linda saw clouds. 


Reaching her thighs!


She estimated that now, ten years back from her prior trip and sixteen years in total, she had to be seven miles tall! 


Seven miles! 

That recognition made her shudder. With glee.

The people of Boston did more than shudder, and not with glee. They only saw two gigantic, half-a-mile-high black boots, pressing the area they stood on deep into the ground. The legs inside them, clad in torn jeans, disappeared into the cloud layer. The meadow, the forest and the farm were totally obliterated as soon as the giga-giantess had appeared. Not just destroyed, but obliterated entirely, unable to offer even the tiniest of resistance to the incalculable weight that they had to endure.

Linda took a deep breath and blew. The clouds obscuring her view, each consisting of countless gallons of water, dissolved like cigarette smoke. The neighborhood of Boston were she had crushed the houses by threes and fours, was now being devastated by the giantess' hurricane-like breath. Houses lost their roof tiles, trees were stripped of their leaves, cars toppled. People were blown through the streets like made of paper.

Linda looked down on Boston. What a view! As if she was sitting in an airplane! She saw a sea of buildings, cars were tiny dots the color of which she could hardly tell, the Fort was so tiny that it seemed like a star-shaped cookie. The office she had worked on was not there. Of course, it would take four years from now before the then-mayor would lay the first stone and the construction started. No matter.

Linda wanted to take a step. She raised her leg and held her booted foot over Boston. The enormous shadow caused by her boot eclipsed a good part of the city. Countless people looked up at the gigantic sole with lines that were dozens of feet apart, looming over them. They prepared for death. Nothing could hope to withstand that gigantic sole and its enormous mass. But then the boot retreated and sunlight reemerged. 

Linda had reconsidered.

She took her boots off. 

And trampled Boston barefooted!

The huge scientist wanted to feel the city crack, and doing so required bare feet. So she had taken boots and socks off, placed them neatly on the ground next to her (covering an entire village) and began destroying her city with her now naked feet. Just because she came from a parallel universe.

Her feet crushed entire city blocks. The rectangular shapes of the buildings crumbled and fell as her one-mile-long feet stepped on them, merciless and irresistable. Harvard, the famous university Linda had barely begun attending in the present year, was being destroyed under her heel. She had forgotten not to destroy it, obsessed as the giantess was savoring and exploiting her new size.

Fort Independence was pressed into the ocean, foundations and all. Boston's Chinatown was pressed entirely into oblivion as Linda huge foot landed squarely on it. Boston's centre with its red-bricked houses was totally destroyed in three steps. The giga-giantess left nothing untouched. 

Her toes, each hundreds of feet long, covered dozens of houses at once. Her heels pressed everything deep into the ground. An entire hill was pancaked as the giga- giantess stepped on it, to Linda it felt like a mere bump on the ground. 

The pair of boots she took off stood higher than the highest skyscraper, like two proud monuments. They were about a mile long, and an entire village could fit in them with ease. Nothing on Earth was able to move the behemoth footwear one iota, let alone that their owner could be harmed or stopped in any way.

She was so vast, Linda could bridge the distance between two cities with ease now- on foot. So after having trampled Boston into a flat wasteland and not yet being satisfied, she walked in a random direction, looking for a large gray patch that indicated another major city. Doing so, huge earthquakes caused by her footfalls shook the entire continent. Huge cracks formed in the ground, so big and broad that they swallowed settlements, forests and even rivers. 

Linda soon spotted another city. It was Albany. She took her jeans and skirt off, smiling. Nature was calling, and Albany was perfect. She stood over the city, squatted, and clenched her nether muscles. A jet of pee, consisting of countless gallons, crashed into the centre of New York's doomed capital. 

SPLASH! Her piss flooded the entire city. Buildings were smashed, trees uprooted, streets broken open. The jet bored itself dozens of feet into the ground and washed away everything in its path, foaming, stinking. Linda saw dots that were destroyed houses being dragged away by the stream, trees floated like the fluffy seeds of dandelions on it, people were too tiny for her to even see. She made a step sideward when her pee was about to soak her foot, placing it on Loudonville, thus squeezing the place into the ground. Linda didn't even feel it.

"Aahhh...." she sighted as her gigantic bladder was emptied. She looked down at the moist crater were Albany had been. She smiled. A city, being washed away just peeing! The capital of a state obliterated, all its political power gone, because she had emptied her bladder on it! Yes, power was relative too.

Putting her torn jeans back on, Linda wondered what she could do next. She was 7 miles tall now, and before she went back to the present the scientist wanted to enjoy this dizzying height a little more.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

The 7-mile tall giantess went to the coast where Boston had been, her footfalls torturing the Earth once again. Her bare feet crushed villages like nothing, each step obliterated countless acres of farmland and forest. But for Linda, it was a simple stroll to the coast, hardly feeling anything crush under her feet.

Having arrived at the Atlantic coast, she sat down. Her -for her proportions-small butt covered two coastal settlements, turning each into flat debris embedded in an oval hole, while the gigantic scientist rolled her trouser legs up. Although Linda had thin legs, her calves had now easily the girth of nine hundred feet. She stretched her long, long legs, each at least three-and-a-half miles long, into the Atlantic and let the waves play with her gigantic toes.The ocean washed away the dirt and debris that clung under her soles, dirt she amassed from having trampled countless buildings and people. 

Linda saw a tiny, tiny ship sailing near her left foot. Playfully, she caught it between her big and second toe and lifted it deftly out of the water using only her foot. What would the people aboard think? A huge woman's foot, with toes as big as an iceberg, lifting an entire vessel like nothing.

She plucked it between thumb and forefinger from her toes and studied it. Linda could hardly see and details, but it was a common passenger ship alright. She smiled. Licking her lips, she opened her truly cavernous mouth and put the ship on her tongue. Wow! An entire passenger ship, now in her mouth, held by nothing but her tongue! Linda pondered that notion for a few moments. Time travel was awesome!

GULP! She swallowed it like a morsel. Linda felt the tiny vessel glide down her throat. It could now try to stay afloat on her stomach acid.

She let her gaze glide over the ocean. Never had she dreamed of this! She, not only able to travel trough time, but a miles tall giantess as well! No, she wouldn't sell her device, still stuck to her girdle, to a competitor! She would keep it and travel wherever and whenever she wanted to. The past was her personal playground now, and Linda was not willing to share it with anybody.

She leaned backward and laid down, her vast body covering the area were Boston had been. Her long, thick Rasta locks stretched for miles, smothering three villages under their huge, thick mass. Linda shook her head violently, letting the mammoth strands, each having the girth of a highway now, fly back and forth, just for the sake of it. Like gigantic whips of doom, everything the swirling strands touched was immediately destroyed. The few skyscrapers still standing in Boston's vicinity were simply snapped in two as a strand flew against it. Another forest was turned into an open space full of stumps when another strand wiped over it, the trees clung in Linda's hair like tiny splinters. Even another ship was sunk as one of Linda's ornaments, now weighing countless tons and even bigger than the vessel itself, smashed against it like a huge wrecking ball. It soon lay on the bottom of the Charles River.

Having laid down for a while, Linda stood up to her full height. Parts of the debris of Boston, stuck to the cotton fabric of her T-shirt, fell down, items her dreadlocks had unwillingly collected followed.

She felt a pressure in her stomach. Linda bent over to a nearby village and burped. immediately she saw flames lighting up all over the place. Of course, her stomach acid, having dissolved the ship, had been turned to hydrogen by its metal. And her burp had consisted mostly of the highly flammable gas. Linda laughed at seeing the entire village burn.

She was so gigantic! How big would she be if she had programmed the device to take her even further back in time? How big would she get? Big enough to see the entire Earth? Or even better, to hang it in her dreadlocks as decoration? Linda pictured herself, with all the planets of the solar system hanging, in her strands like Christmas bulbs. She giggled.

"Well, that is something for another time," she thought. It was great to be such a huge giantess, but she wanted to go back, feeling tired and satisfied. Sure, in her own universe the office still stood and her project was cancelled, but so what? She had build the device anyway, still had her job, and come to think of it, it was even better this way. Now she had the time travel device all for herself after all. And if she felt pissed off again for whatever reason, she could always use it to grow and trample some more. 

Linda went back to her place of arrival, put her socks and boots back on, and pressed the button after having savored the compressed area were Boston had stood, now a wasteland, for a last time.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

The 7-mile tall giantess went to the coast where Boston had been, her footfalls torturing the Earth once again. Her bare feet crushed villages like nothing, each step obliterated countless acres of farmland and forest. But for Linda, it was a simple stroll to the coast, hardly feeling anything crush under her feet.

Having arrived at the Atlantic coast, she sat down. Her -for her proportions-small butt covered two coastal settlements, turning each into flat debris embedded in an oval hole, while the gigantic scientist rolled her trouser legs up. Although Linda had thin legs, her calves had now easily the girth of nine hundred feet. She stretched her long, long legs, each at least three-and-a-half miles long, into the Atlantic and let the waves play with her gigantic toes.The ocean washed away the dirt and debris that clung under her soles, dirt she amassed from having trampled countless buildings and people. 

Linda saw a tiny, tiny ship sailing near her left foot. Playfully, she caught it between her big and second toe and lifted it deftly out of the water using only her foot. What would the people aboard think? A huge woman's foot, with toes as big as an iceberg, lifting an entire vessel like nothing.

She plucked it between thumb and forefinger from her toes and studied it. Linda could hardly see and details, but it was a common passenger ship alright. She smiled. Licking her lips, she opened her truly cavernous mouth and put the ship on her tongue. Wow! An entire passenger ship, now in her mouth, held by nothing but her tongue! Linda pondered that notion for a few moments. Time travel was awesome!

GULP! She swallowed it like a morsel. Linda felt the tiny vessel glide down her throat. It could now try to stay afloat on her stomach acid.

She let her gaze glide over the ocean. Never had she dreamed of this! She, not only able to travel trough time, but a miles tall giantess as well! No, she wouldn't sell her device, still stuck to her girdle, to a competitor! She would keep it and travel wherever and whenever she wanted to. The past was her personal playground now, and Linda was not willing to share it with anybody.

She leaned backward and laid down, her vast body covering the area were Boston had been. Her long, thick Rasta locks stretched for miles, smothering three villages under their huge, thick mass. Linda shook her head violently, letting the mammoth strands, each having the girth of a highway now, fly back and forth, just for the sake of it. Like gigantic whips of doom, everything the swirling strands touched was immediately destroyed. The few skyscrapers still standing in Boston's vicinity were simply snapped in two as a strand flew against it. Another forest was turned into an open space full of stumps when another strand wiped over it, the trees clung in Linda's hair like tiny splinters. Even another ship was sunk as one of Linda's ornaments, now weighing countless tons and even bigger than the vessel itself, smashed against it like a huge wrecking ball. It soon lay on the bottom of the Charles River.

Having laid down for a while, Linda stood up to her full height. Parts of the debris of Boston, stuck to the cotton fabric of her T-shirt, fell down, items her dreadlocks had unwillingly collected followed.

She felt a pressure in her stomach. Linda bent over to a nearby village and burped. immediately she saw flames lighting up all over the place. Of course, her stomach acid, having dissolved the ship, had been turned to hydrogen by its metal. And her burp had consisted mostly of the highly flammable gas. Linda laughed at seeing the entire village burn.

She was so gigantic! How big would she be if she had programmed the device to take her even further back in time? How big would she get? Big enough to see the entire Earth? Or even better, to hang it in her dreadlocks as decoration? Linda pictured herself, with all the planets of the solar system hanging, in her strands like Christmas bulbs. She giggled.

"Well, that is something for another time," she thought. It was great to be such a huge giantess, but she wanted to go back, feeling tired and satisfied. Sure, in her own universe the office still stood and her project was cancelled, but so what? She had build the device anyway, still had her job, and come to think of it, it was even better this way. Now she had the time travel device all for herself after all. And if she felt pissed off again for whatever reason, she could always use it to grow and trample some more. 

Linda went back to her place of arrival, put her socks and boots back on, and pressed the button after having savored the compressed area were Boston had stood, now a wasteland, for a last time.

 

 

Epilogue



Linda returned to what was the present for her. When she arrived in the meadow it was just as she expected. Everything was exactly the way it had been when she left. The theory of parallel universes was valid. She had visited "somewhere else", been in a universe where Boston was in ruins now. Linda could only imagine what it would look like presently. Still a wasteland, flat debris in enormous footprints,maybe some saplings sprouting from underneath the rubble, as it had been 16 years ago since she destroyed it. 

Grinning, she went home. Revenge was bittersweet, they said, but Linda liked it.

That evening, the scientist sat on her couch, resting her bare feet on her table. She admired her feet, feet that had trampled Boston into oblivion three times. She rubbed her soles. Linda grinned. What if a small, a tiny, tiny faction of her former workplace would have gotten stuck under her foot and was being transported back to the present? It would have been tiny as well. 

Or what if she, Linda suddenly thought, had dug the office out of the ground entirely, employees and all, and taken it with her? 

A tiny office, hardly as big as a box of Pringles, standing on her shelf. She could command her hated bosses around, make them her slave, torturing them when she arrived home from another lousy day.

That was an interesting thought. Linda smiled broadly. 

Yes, that would be an exciting thing to do. She only needed to program her belt....



THE END (?)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7882