a lil drink by hedorah
Summary:

Jake has a roommate that doesn't approve of drinking what so ever. But that will not stop Jake from going into his secret storage for a few drinks in secret.


Categories: Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3614 Read: 30172 Published: November 17 2018 Updated: December 03 2018
Story Notes:

This is my first story here, so i am sorry if i done wrong somewhere.

1. Chapter 1, huh by hedorah

2. Chapter 2 Shrinking again! by hedorah

3. Chapter 3, Finally by hedorah

4. Chapter 4, end time by hedorah

Chapter 1, huh by hedorah
Author's Notes:

Sorry that these are short chapters, but this is just how i write.

"hi Reece!" i say as i walked into our appartment. "oh hi Jake.", Reece anice girl that to me is simply just my Roommate, nothing else to me, just someone who helps pays the rent. Though i do sometimes take short glances at her rear, and my 5'11 height and her 5'2 height, helps me take peaks at her breast as well. 

 

"Uh Jake?", says Reece breaking me form my thoughts. "Uh yeah, need something?", "ya could you move out of the way so i can plug in my phone, please?", "Oh yeah sure, no problem."

 

Some stuff about my roomy, she is always on some type of degital device, I mean seriously does she not know about something called an electric bill? Though at least she is quite when she is on her devices. Another thing she HATES alchohol. I am not talking about the taste she hates it in general, she once kicked me out for having some when i came back from the store.

-------------------------------------

After some time of me watching T.V on "The Jake Chair" (bassicly my chair and relaxing area), and her doing whatever on her computer, she finnaly got tired. "Welp. I'm beat, i am hitting the sack, night Jake. "night Reece" i say back. "oh and Reece, do not forget that it is your turn to clean the dishes!", "yaya" she responds back to me, not even turning back. 

 

i waited a lil while longer just to make sure that Reece was asleep, then went to my secret Cabinet. You might be wondering why i have a secret cabinet, and where it is. Well I have it to hide all of my alchoholic beverages from Reece since she, you know doesn't like them, and where? Well then it would not be a secret.

 

When i opened it i nearly tore my hair out when i saw what was in my collection. Only half a bottle of some beer i got at the beer fest two months ago! I mean come on self, i know you are lazy, but this is the only way you can get a drink in here!

 

"Screw it" i opened it up and drank what was left of my beer. Once i was all done with it, i went to bed myself.

----------------------------

i woke up to the sound of Reece's alarm. Though it seemed louder then ussual. luckily it only lasted a ew seconds since Reece turned it off. All awake i said morning to Reece, and got no reply.

 

Now if you knew me, you would know that if i say anything to you i want a response! I do not care i you flick me off, say a lil cuss word, or even say bye, I WANT A RESPONSE!

 

I queckly sat up only to be met with a sight that will be scared in my memory for a while. I saw a giant roommate. I mean freaking huge, the statue of liberty would be jealous just looking at her!

 

My natural instinct got the best of me and i hid in between the cusions of my seat. "morning Jake." said Reece with a yawn and a hint of drowsyness in her voice. "Jake?, huh he must have left for work. Weird i thought he was off. Perhaps he went out wth some friends of his." said Reece

 

"she doesn't know i am here, nor shrunk for that matter." i say to myself. At first i was thinking that me hiding was a bad idea, but i do not wish to be anywhere near her at 8 inches at least, she might hurt me.

 

My thoughts were interupted by a BIG weight that came on me out of no where. "ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i am sure Jake wouldn't mind me sitting down here. Besides it is pretty comfy." said Reece

 

"That BITCH!" i said. She is sitting in my effing chair. MY chair, The Jake Chair!. My anger got the best of me and i went straight out of the cusion i was under, to reclaim MY chair. it was easy since she for some reason got up from it, i dunno why though.

 

I found out when i looked to see she was just repositioning herself. "Oh sh--" was all i chocked out before the biggest ass of my life came at me. She was wearing sweat pants today it seemed.

 

"ahh much better, now to see if Sarah is on." said Reece.

 

Who's sarah, i wondered to myself? i really don't know my roommate.

 

------------------------------------

 

after several long minutes of listening to her annoying beeps, and her humming, she got up.

 

"Almost forgot to have breakfast, can't miss the most important meal of the day!", she said with an annoying sing song tone, look i admit it might have been somehwat cute for some people, BUT I WAS STUCK UNDER HER ASS FOR HEAVENS SAKE, YOU WOULD BE THE SAME.

 

When i heard those words i nearly yelled for joy, and praised every super natural being i was saved from being under her ass. But Life is tuff unfortunently. When She stood up i got up with her. i knew she had a decent size ass, the third biggest i ever saw, but still, WHY!!!!!!

 

Every time she stepped there was a little jiggle, though it was never good enough to release me sadly enough. My ride stopped in about 8 steps and she started making herself something to eat.

 

A few clinks and clangs, doors opening and closing (i assume to be our fridge) and she finally sat down to eat. 

 

My tiny form was nearly cruched under our wooden seats as she sat down to enjoy her food. Speaking of food, i haven't eatin yet. Oh well one problem before the other i guess.

 

"All done", said Reese getting up once more with a passenger. She walked about three steps, and then i finnally fell off. the impact hurted like hell, but no broken bones at least. when i stood up i looked at her, or more likely her rear. "damn" i said silently. She had did have a nice body as i do believe i mentioned earlier. My brain finnaly kicked in and i remmebered that i am sopposed to be fearing for my life.

 

I looked around for anywhere for me to hide before she noticed a little me on the floor. The only place i could think of was in my secret cabinet. I started in a run till i was had cover behind the counter. 

 

When i finnally made it to my cabinet, i turned and saw a bit of cerial. Me on a empty stomache took some time to gathered part of Reece's breakfast that could last me a few days till i went to my new home.

 

Once i entered i dropped my food and checked out my surroundings. I noticed that there was a small drop off my drink left over, Seeing how i was thirsty and tired from my track here i sipped all i could from it. 

 

"man i am beat, i am sure a little nap wouldn't hurt right?" and so i took a nap, wondering what i am goin to do now that i am this size with a giant.

End Notes:

again i am sorry of the size of the story, but again that is how i be writting like

Chapter 2 Shrinking again! by hedorah
Author's Notes:

Do not think that i will be posting daily, i just did it today since i have a weird schedule this week.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where am i? Oh yeah i shrunk". After me realizing again that i had shrunk, I decided that i was hungry and went to get something to eat. "Man how long have i been sleeping? Eh who cares it was a good nap.". 

 

When i went made my way to the bit of cereal that i had took with me to my new home, i relized that it looked different some how. "Wait. no-no it can't be!". As much as i love to disagree with myself, I was right the cereal had gotten bigger, or rather i have gotten smaller.

 

"Crap, if i am still shrinking, then i am gonna have to get Reece to notice me. But how....". I decided that i was just gonna have to make my plan on my track over to her. I picked of a piece of the cereal, and began my journey to her.

----------------------------------------

When i got out of my cabinet, and around the counter, Reece was in my field of vision, and if she was not big before, she sure as hell is now.

 

I started going to her in a run seeing how i didn't want to waste anytime incase she wanted to get up.

Once i reached her i had to stop for about 8 seconds to catch my breath till i decided that i had to put the plan i had in motion. Well to be honest it really wasn't that much of a plan, it was just to kick her foot, and hope she  looks down at me. A+ plan, good job me!

 

After a little self pep-talk, and preparing, i mustered up all the energy i had into one swift, good, clean kick to her right foot. "Huh?", i heared Reece say, meaning that i had gotten a reaction from her. This idiotic plan might work after all! 

 

Sadly the reaction i got from her wasn't the one i wanted at all. Her foot raised up making my sky just her big blue socked foot. I was to afraid to move leading me to get pined under her foot.

 

"Stupid bugs." was all i heard her say after a ew seconds being under her socked foot. I mean what did i expect? That some girl whos whole life is a screen to look down at what irritated her foot just to make sure that it wasn't her roomy who mysterously got shrunk!

-----------------------

after some time passed with me under her foot, she decided to get up and walk to the kitchen, freeing me from my humid, but oddly soft prison. I did not have any broken bones, but that didn't mean i was not stiff from the impact. I started to army crawl my way to the under side of the table that was infront of the couch, since that was the safest place i could think of.

I barley made 3 inches before she started coming back. My body once again frozed in shock of just hearing, and feeling the tremours of her just walking to the couch.

 

Her left foot fell next to me, followed by her right foot (which as now becoming my least favorite) which got me stuck in beteen a gap of her toes. Reece sat back down and plugged put in ear buds in her ears, but unlike the last time she decided to use the table as a foot rest. When she swung her feet up on the table my body was launched forward onto her lap, which cushioned my fall greatly.

 

I looked up at Reece to get a greater scale of just how small i had become. I had to strain my neck just to look up at her face, which was blocked by her two breast. having remind myself of my size i started to try shouting her name, and to look down. All my shouts were useless since my voice was so small, and she was listening to whatever was coming out of her earbuds. 

 

With my failed attempt to shout at her, it left me with something i did not want to do. I had to climb her...

End Notes:

Again i will not be posting daily, Though i still do hope you had happy readings.

Chapter 3, Finally by hedorah
Author's Notes:

Yay i am finally back on my original scheudle for this story.

 

 

-----------------------------

"If i ever get her attention, i swear i won't even look at another drink." My climb was not starting well for me at all, mainly due to the fact that she kept shifting her body causing me to fall twice, but i managed to regain my ground. "Christ, when i get back to my normal size we are measuring you."

 

Though i am very much complaning about my current point on the climb (a lil below the belly button) I am really trying to get my mind off of what i am going to have to climb next, and how. If you have not guessed yet i am talking about her breast. If those things were not big before then they sure as hell are now. I don't even know if i should go around them and risk her changing her position again, or if i should just find someway to climb them with her sitting up. I am going to have to start thinking seeing how I am now at the point where i am about to be there.

 

Call it one last bit of luck or whatever, but Reece changed from sitting up, to lieng down. Although the movement throw me off a bit makeing me land on my butt, it means that i now had a way to get through her breast. 

 

I didn't want to waste anytime since shemight decide to shift positioning again, so i resumed my climb. Oddly enough even though i have been under her ass, under her foot, and heck even looked at her breast numerous times, i oddly felt a little embarised. Having felt this i started to climb faster up my roommate making my way to the top.

 

I wished that my journey could have just stopped there and she just saw me, but sadly that is not so. She was now on her phone texting someone, with her earbuds still in. "Well that is just perfect, how am i gonna get down.". I might have asked myself that, buti already knew how i was. 

 

I sat down on top of her right breast and began to slide down her. "HOLY FUCKKKKKKKK" I said as i went sliding down eventually crashing down on top of her, which she showed no signs of feeling. At that point i got annoyed, i mean i fell on top of her lap, and she felt nothing. I climbed up her and fell twice, and shefelt nothing. I was freaking climbing her breast and slid down them, and guess what, shefelt absolutly nothing.

 

my rage giving me enough energy to do this, i slammed my foot down on her collar bone knowing thati hadto get something from her, which of course i did. "Ow! What was that? Some kind of bug?" I hear her say as i feel her start to sit up. Though with her doing this i fell backwards and began sliding once more, this time into her cleavage.

 

"Huh, strange guess it was nothing.". I would have started yelling if i didn't have a face full of tits on me. I started struggling hopingto at least get something from her, though i got nothing. After calming down a bit i started to take in my situation. I mean i was embarresed before, but now i feel like i could sleep in here, its soft, warm and comfy. 

 

Though before i could start thinking more about this she got up. "Man, i could use some water." she said as she gets up to go fetch some. To her it seemed like a short walk, but for me iy was like a roller coaster of death. I was getting bounced up and down, getting knocked around left and right, giving me a full understanding of how small andpethetic i am.

 

She then stopped and opened whatsounded like our fridge. I felt her body start tomoveonce again as she started reaching for her water. My ragdolled body fell from her cleavage do to this. I started screming as i the ground began to grow closer to me. I landed on the floor again though it didn't hurt. I decided to worry about that latersince i needed to get her attention still.

 

I looked up at her to see if i could do anything for her to spot me but i was greated by her staring down at me with shock. "J-J-Jake your so small."she said with a hint of worry and confusion in her voice. "Ya glad you noticed. now can yo-" "Oh Jake i am sorry, but i can't here you, your voice is so small. Can i pick you up?". I couldn't even nod my head before she reached down to get me, bringing my body to go stiff out of terror. 

 

Once she got a good hold of me she brought me up to her face, so that she could here me better. My plan was to start yelling to her about all the things she has done to me, but then remembered how she was HUGE, and my only hope of help. 

 

"Well, uhm you know anything i can take to fix this, maybe?" aren't i the joker.

End Notes:

---------------------------

 

You know i am in a struggle now, idunno if this is technicly body exploration or not, and if i should add it to the catagories? Meh i will just keep it like this.

Chapter 4, end time by hedorah
Author's Notes:

Welp, it has come down to this, the ending.

 

 

---------------------------------

Me and Reese just stared at one another for a little while, till she decided to move back to the couch. "So how did this even happen?" she asked. "Well i do not really know, i was orriginaly a bit taller then this, but then i shrank again."

 

"So you do not know how you shrunk bassicly." said Reese, which i responded with a yes to. "Well you do not know how you shrunk, and you are probably gonna shrink more, so what am i soppose to do again?" asked Reese. "Well uhm, i dunno i haven't really gotten that far."

 

At that point Reece just yawned and simply said she was tired, which i coudn't blame her, i mean i was trying to get her attention all day. "Ok" i said "But what about my problem? What are we going to do about this?" i ased Reece with an irratated expression on my face. "Well, perhaps all of this will just go away." said Reece. "Ya but what if it doesn''t work?" My anger starting to build. "Well i guess you just stay that tiny forever."

 

At that point all of my anger that i had built up inside of me finally let out.

 

"What do you mean i stay like this! I have been under your ass, crushed by your damn feet, and nearly suficated by your efing boobs! Just so i can hear you say this bull crap, about me staying this size!" 

 

I hated myself the moment i let it out, cause once i did she looked a little bit mad. "Just because you somehow shrunk doesn't mean you get to throw a fit out on me little Jake!", that last remark hit me hard, i mean why did she have to bring that in. "I do not have the time to argue with you with you, i''m to tire anyways." 

 

Haveing said that she closed me in her hand and started to walk to her bed.   "I am going to put you on the night stand ok. If you need me just shout." I nodded at her, still afraid to talk. 

 

She then lied down in her bed and began to sleep.

 

When i was about ready to get some shut eye as well Reece began to snore. "You have got to be iding me." i say to myself. I get up and start maing my way to the edge of the night stand. Once i reached there i looked over at Reece sleeping. 

 

The night stand was not to far from the bed, defflintly in jumping range for me so i didnt really worry to much. 

 

After a deep breath i began running, and then jumped to the bed which i completed. The mattres comforted my fall greatly, since i had not felt anything from when i hit.

 

I walked up to Reeces face, with a plan in mind to get her to stop snorring. Once i reached there I kicked the back of her neck, getting me a reaction. Her hand shot up and smacked me. 

 

Her hand backed away under her covers, with me stucked to it. Right when her hand stopped i managed to free myslef from it, and began to walk out of the covers.

 

About half way through my journey Reece rolled pinning me between her ass. Unlike last time however i am a bit smaller, so the impact hurt, causing me to puke a bit. Though it also felt a bit weirder as well, everyone bit of it just went around my shrunken form, like water.

 

With all of the pain gone, and me getting use to being under her, i somehow managed to sleep.

 

.........................

 

The next day i got woken up by a scream, and then a good punch to my head. "Ow, what the hell was that for Reece?!" i asked. "I dunno why were you under me while i was sleeping?". "What are yo-", i stopped in midsentence relizing i had grown back to my orriginal size.

 

"Reece, im-im big again!" i said. "Wait so that wasn't a dream, you really were shrunk?" said Reece. 

 

After that i got up from Reece's bed, and began to walk to the itchen with Reece behind me. "So, uhm whats for breakfast?" i asked. "Oh well i guess i can see if we have any eggs left."said Reece walking backwards to the fridge, looking at me in a bit of shock still. "Hay watch out!" i say before she tripped over our recycle bin. "Ow that hurt." said Reece. "Wait whats this bottle doing here?"

End Notes:

-----------------------------------

 

Well, that is it no more for this story, though i might mae some edits every now and then on all of my goofs.

Also incase nobody caught on, when Jake puked, he got rid of the stuff in his body, And ya i guess if that doesn't help how he got big again well, make your own thing i dunno.

Now i gotta think of somethin else to write. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7905