Honeymoon House by Killer_Huge
Summary:

Jesse and his beautiful mother Beth take a week's vacation in a lonely cabin in the woods. Things take a turn when they decide to take drugs, and Beth begins to grow. Mother and son struggle to find their footing in their close relationship amidst past secrets resurfacing and a steadily-increasing gap in size.

An incestuous tale focused on growth, sex, drugs, and maternal fantasy.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Muscle, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 52505 Read: 217985 Published: November 20 2018 Updated: January 17 2022
Story Notes:

 

1. Chapter 1 - Arrival at Honeymoon House by Killer_Huge

2. Chapter 2 - Squeezing into the Bikini by Killer_Huge

3. Chapter 3 - Hot Tub Growth by Killer_Huge

4. Chapter 4 - Confessions of a Serial Grower by Killer_Huge

5. Chapter 5 - Fantasies of Growth by Killer_Huge

6. Chapter 6 - Seduction and Epiphany by Killer_Huge

7. Chapter 7 - The Massage, pt. 1 by Killer_Huge

8. Chapter 8 - The Massage, pt. 2 by Killer_Huge

9. Chapter 9 - Amazon Foreplay by Killer_Huge

10. Chapter 10 - A Giant Blowjob by Killer_Huge

11. Chapter 11 - Beth Gets Hers by Killer_Huge

12. Chapter 12 - Sex Toy by Killer_Huge

13. Chapter 13 - Bed and Breakfast pt. 1 by Killer_Huge

14. Chapter 14 - Bed and Breakfast pt. 2 by Killer_Huge

15. Chapter 15 - Orgasmic Growth by Killer_Huge

16. Chapter 16 - Busting out of Honeymoon House by Killer_Huge

17. Chapter 17 - Mom by Killer_Huge

18. Chapter 18 - Human Dildo by Killer_Huge

Chapter 1 - Arrival at Honeymoon House by Killer_Huge

"Wow, it's... it's... really nice," my mother Beth breathed in wonder. She was standing in the doorway of a spacious, single-room log cabin. This was to be our private retreat for the week. I could hardly wait to see what she was seeing.

 

I gently edged my way around Beth and roughly placed a heavy cooler full of food on the floor in the doorway. A quick scan of the room brought a playful smile to my face. I cocked an eyebrow. "I can see why they called it the 'Honeymoon House,” I stated flatly. I could feel my mother roll her eyes as she snorted indignantly. She gave me a little poke in the ribs to display her objection to my ruining the moment. I chuckled, but quickly added, “Haha, no… I mean it… It is nice. I can see why Dad wanted to take you here.”

 

Honeymoon House was my late father, Beth's husband Joe's plan for the week of their 20th anniversary. He had done some of the electrical work on the cabin about six years back when it was being renovated. Apparently he was so charmed by the private, tucked away location and beautiful construction of this quiet retreat that he worked out a deal with the owner. For a portion of his work invoice Joe had put down a deposit for a week-long booking. That had been before his a tragic car accident almost two years ago. Beth and I had buried my father and picked up our lives again, only to receive a phone call two weeks ago from the owner of Honeymoon House. The owner hadn't even been aware that Joe had passed, and merely wanted to check in with his would-be tenant for the upcoming vacation. And just like that, in a romantic gesture from the past my mother had been given this beautiful, thoughtful gift from her late husband. Beth hadn't seen any other men since being widowed, and since she and I were quite close it seemed only fitting to her that she share this week's vacation with me. This would be our chance to celebrate Joe's memory and take a break from our busy lives. Beth was an artisanal sculptor and painter, and I was in my second year of culinary college where I happened by good fortune to be taking this week off for spring break anyway.

 

Beth stood for a moment in silence. When she turned to face me, there was a little bit of a tear in her eye. I pulled my arm around her comfortingly, and we stood together for a moment. Beth finally let out a little sob that turned quickly into a sad laugh. She wiped her eye and smiled bravely. “Oh Jesse, I wish he could be here now. He'd be so proud of you,” my mother chuckled again. “Haha, oh well... Let's not dwell on sad thoughts right now. We're here to celebrate your father and enjoy our romantic weekend together. You've got some big shoes to fill, young man.”

 

I gave Beth one last squeeze and lifted the cooler again with a demonstrative grunt. “Well, I've got a ton of amazing, meals planned, and don't worry, Mum. Nothing but the most refined, most romantic fare for my young, gorgeous bride.” I could feel a playfully irritable poke in the ribs coming my way, and out of practiced reflex, I twisted off to the side, narrowly missing Beth's incensed protest.

 

I went to work stocking the fridge with various perishable food items, then went back to the car to carry an equally impressive box of canned and dry goods. I admit, I had gotten a little carried away with the food supplies. There was probably enough food to feed a family of four or five for the same amount of time. However, the moment I heard the phrase “fully-equipped kitchen” from the mouth of the owner I realized that there was an opportunity here not only to hone my cooking skill while away from the college kitchen, but also to have an ongoing project this week that would fill up my time and keep us well-indulged during our retreat.

 

Beth took this opportunity to move our suitcases and backpacks into cabin. She then went around back and got the propane heater going, using the instructions provided to us by the owner. The guy who rented out Honeymoon House was an older, affluent gentleman who lived in town. He had plans to be away this week for some personal reason, and so he had set the place up for us in advance, and simply asked that we pack out our garbage to deter animals, and turn off the propane before we left. Essentially, Beth and I had the mountain to ourselves, which we couldn't have been happier for.

 

In about an hour, the sun had gone down and I was beginning to prepare dinner for Beth and myself. For her part, my mother had built a cheerful wood fire that crackled and flickered merrily in the classic old stone fireplace that stood across the width of the room from the entrance. Around the fireplace was an impressive collection of fur rugs and heavy blankets that covered the wooden floorboards, making the den area comfortable. I got the vague impression that vast nest of furs and soft fabrics was meant to evoke or enhance the occupants' inclinations towards pleasures of the flesh. Most of the cabin's other furnishing and decorations didn't even attempt to be so subtle. There was no overhead lighting except in the kitchen, and instead there were a handful lamps distributed generously throughout the rest of the space. Three of these lamps were a matched set of tastefully erotic art deco. Each was a similar but unique pair of dark porcelain figures, sculpted in vague detail, but pretty obviously depicting men and women naked, and wrapping their bodies around each other under a handsome, pink silk lamp shade. Other furnishings were similarly sensuous- plush velvet loveseats and armchairs as well as one large velvet couch in crimson, all with dark carved wood framing the beautiful upholstery. A fancy cotton table cloth covered the small dining table just between the kitchen and the den area. Elsewhere, other sheer, red-spectrum fabric hangings decorated the bare wooden logs that made up the walls of the cabin. Two old-fashioned metal radiators lined the walls near the front entrance and were painted a lustrous gold color, presumably put there to supplement the fireplace in distributing heat to the entire space. Across the den from the kitchen was the largest bed I had ever seen. It covered nearly the width of the cabin floor against the wall. The bed frame seemed to be comprised of huge wooden timbers split in half and lying parallel with the cut sides facing up. The mattress was easily more than a foot high, and adorning it was a giant, thick red duvet with an absurd number of lacy throw pillows laying against a tall headboard constructed similarly with parallel split logs, cut sides facing into the room. Above the bed, there was a beautiful, octagonal stain-glass window framed expertly into the log walls. The image depicted in the window was a heart between scarlet letters spelling the words “Honeymoon” above, and “House” below, set into a teal-turquoise background. The cabin's design was so over the top cheesy that it was impossible to take seriously, otherwise I might have felt a little awkward.

 

Beth had perched herself upon an armchair with one foot tucked up between herself and the cushion. She held a book open in one hand, while her other hand alternated periodically turning pages, resting atop the plush red armrest, and plucking her glass of red wine from the side table for the occasional sip. A turntable sat on a nearby desk and an old jazz record spun in a lazy, slightly warped circle, filling the room with light, classy musical ambiance. I added fresh-chopped garlic and other herbs to the vegetable curry that I was making. The smell of the wood fire blended with the various spices and I sipped my own wine, allowing myself to sink deep into an extremely pleasurable assortment of sensory stimuli. While I worked to prepare the meal, I found myself fixating on my mother as she sat in front of the fire. I enjoyed watching her in this element. Beth was a gorgeous woman, and at 44 she had not lost any of the beauty that had been bestowed to her from youth. If anything, her age and maturity seemed to enhance her loveliness, turning radiance into sensuality, and litheness into voluptuousness. The soft, romantic lighting of the room served only to accentuate Beth's femininity and shapeliness. She had long blond hair cascading in thick curls all the way down to the small of her back, around her shoulders, and over her large, heavy breasts, contained modestly within a loose-fitting white turtleneck. Her plump, womanly legs rose up and up to meet her skirt which hugged tightly over her wonderful curves, and she had a lot of curves to show off. Beth stood about 6'2 and weighed well over 200 pounds. She was more than a half foot taller than me at 5'7. My dad had been even shorter, about 5'4, and so at 20 years of age I had landed between the two of my parents in height. Being very slender and weighing 115 pounds, I usually felt pretty small next to the large, stunning blond beauty whom I referred to as “Mum.”

 

As I was spying on her, my mother brought her wine glass up to her lips once more. I followed the motion of the glass all the way up to her face, and suddenly we connected, locking gazes for a brief moment. Beth gave me the slightest of smirks, and wiggled her bare toes mischievously. Her eyes twinkled as she proceeded to tip the viscous red liquid back, and she took a deep sip from her wine before returning to her book. This is what I loved most about Beth. As attractive as she was, I always felt like she was naturally sexy and powerful without being overbearing. She expressed her charisma and her charm as unselfishly and genuinely as she knew how. However, underneath my mother's mild and coquettish exterior was an intelligent, ravishingly sensuous woman with an open mind and an open heart. We had leaned on each other a lot in the last two years since my dad died, and we were continually surprising and impressing each other as our relationship deepened and more of our internal strengths and character were revealed. Beth was more than just my mother. She was my friend, my companion in life. Really, the only family we had left was each other. I trusted her, enjoyed her company, and once in a while I liked to tease her, offend her mild manners, and push the limits of her comfort zone.

 

That was just what I was thinking when I spoke up.

 

“Alright, I'm just going to let that simmer for a few minutes,” I piped up, trying to sound casual while I tapped my stir spoon on the edge of the wok. “The rice is ready, so we should be all set for dinner pretty shortly here.” I sauntered into the den area, looking for a place to sit near Beth. Instead of settling on a chair or the couch, I opted to kneel in front of her. Beth put her book away and beamed down at me adoringly, clearly approving of my work in the kitchen. I placed one hand on her bare knee and gave it a little squeeze. “How are you doing? Do you need anything? How are you feeling about this trip so far?”

 

Beth clasped my hand in her larger one and looked earnestly into my eyes. She softened her gaze a little, and I felt for a moment like she might tear up again, but she spoke without her voice cracking, “I'm doing very well, Jesse. Thank you for making dinner- it smells amazing. I'm...” she paused, fighting against the waterworks a bit, “I'm sure your father would have loved to be here, but… I'm glad I'm getting to share this week with you. Even if...” Beth gestured vaguely around the room and a small laugh escaped her plump, pink lips, “Haha, oh dear… Even if the setting is a little… Inappropriate.”

 

I wrinkled my nose and returned a friendly grin. “So you agree, probably like… dozens of people have had sex in this cabin bef- Oooffphm... hey!” I yelped in protest as my mother rolled her eyes and pushed her foot into my face in indignation over my rude comment.

 

“Cut it out you little… Haha… Jesse, please!” Beth tried to nudge me again but I sprang backwards a step or so, narrowly avoiding her beautiful bare foot this time.

 

I tried to resettle myself into a kneeling position, while relaxing my grinning face and regaining composure. After a second I was able to continue, more seriously, “You know, I wasn't sure I was going to ask, Mum, but…” I paused for a moment, and took a deep breath. It would be best if I simply came out and said it, so I did just that. “I know you've tried ecstasy before,” I blurted. Beth's eyes widened perceptibly. I was well aware that she had been a bit of a wild, free spirit back in her art school days. My dad had told me some stories. I continued, “I want you to know, that if it interests you… I've brought some…”

 

Beth did not immediately reply, but the look on her face was troubled, dubious. I could tell she was trying to find the best way to frame her objection in a way that wasn't a knee-jerk response of disapproval. After a moment, she demanded quietly, “Where did you get ecstasy?”

 

I remained perfectly calm and leveled in my reply. “It belonged to Dad.” Beth's eyes widened again. “I found it in a box of his stuff,” I added.

 

Beth was dumbfounded. I could tell that the fact that the ecstasy belonged to Joe somehow affected the prospect of using it. She was still not convinced though. “Show me,” she demanded. I quickly hopped up to my feet and trotted over to my backpack. I unzipped a small pouch and pulled out a nondescript pill canister. I spun around and returned to Beth's side, carefully opened the container, and pulled out a small plastic bag. Without opening the bag, I held the contents up to the light. Inside the bag were a few dozen small capsules, each containing a fine white powder. A tiny red heart had somehow been stenciled or stamped onto the gleaming surfaces of each capsule. Beth's face twisted in a mix of several different, competing emotions. But the one thing I knew for sure, based on her reaction was that she recognized the pills. Score! I hadn't been 100% sure of what these pill were until the moment I watched my mother inspect them. I felt a little bad springing this on her all of a sudden, but now that I had done it, I felt my excitement rise by the second. She might actually go for it, I thought. I could be taking ecstasy with my mum, my best friend…

 

Beth licked her thick, moist lips and exhaled heavily. I got the feeling that she probably wanted to come up with an excuse to be “responsible,” but what was there to be responsible about? We had the whole place to ourselves, lots of food, a beautiful woodland cabin property to enjoy, and it had been Dad's gift to us! I could tell Beth was thinking the same thing. My mother shook her head ruefully, her cheeks blushing a pretty scarlet color. “Good gracious, Jesse… What… What would you father think?” she stammered.

 

I put my hand on Beth's once again and looked at her genuinely. As gently as I could, I replied, “I think maybe Dad got these pills for us. If he were here, I think he'd have taken one already. Now, I don't want to pressure you into anything, Mum. I'm just curious to try them, that's all. If it's going to bother you, I'll put them away, or even give them back to you to hang on to till… till I'm older, I guess. But…” I cocked an eyebrow, “I'm thinking this may just be the safest, coziest, most loving setting I will ever have for the chance to try them.” I handed the bag of pills to Beth. I stood up as a gesture to let her know that I had spoken my piece and had entrusted her in deliberating it fairly. Not wanting to pressure her, I walked back to the kitchen, pausing on the way to flip over the record which had stopped playing. Music filled the air once more, and I practically trotted over to the stove top where I turned off the burner and started plating the food and grabbing the cutlery. I was almost finished setting the table with my back turned to Beth when I suddenly felt her gentle touch upon my shoulder. I turned slowly to look into my mother's beautiful face, glittering with anticipation. As soon as she had my attention she pressed a small white pill to her wet, pink tongue and slid it slowly upwards into her mouth. Without taking her eyes off me, Beth leaned forward, brushing into me and sliding her hand around behind me. I smirked at her deliberately dramatic gesture, like she was trying to intimidate me by demonstrating to me this activity would have profound consequences. Beth grabbed the open bottle of wine on the table behind me, and slowly leaned back out of my space while putting the bottle up to her lips. She turned her eyes politely to the ceiling before tipping her head back and taking a long, loud glug. I was actually a little impressed. I cocked an eyebrow and joked, “Wow, Mum… I knew there was a wild woman in there somewhere.”

 

Beth scowled, but the corners of her lovely mouth betrayed her supressed glee. “Shut up,” she growled. My mother reached out with her other hand and held a second pill up to my face. “Take your pill, already. I'm getting hungry.”

 

With that, I winked and opened my mouth. Beth pushed the pill onto my waiting tongue, and just like her I swallowed it. Next, Beth pushed the wine bottle into my hand, which I also accepted. I tilted my head in salute and toasted, “To dad! Thanks for an awesome vacation.” I tipped the bottle back and finished it with a couple of deep gulps.

 

Finally my mother cracked a smile and brushed her hand up against my cheek. “You're your father's son,” she beamed ruefully. She quickly pulled out the ornate, plush chair opposite me and sat down in front of her plate. “Alright now, let's see how well this dinner holds up to the occasion. I'm famished.”

Chapter 2 - Squeezing into the Bikini by Killer_Huge

Beth and I ate our dinner in relative silence as the ecstasy slowly worked its way into our systems. I had a little inkling of a feeling of guilt about how I had sprung the idea on her so suddenly. Beth seemed a little disgruntled at the outset. I suppose, I had just surprised her in the moment, but I felt like she was relaxing now, to my relief. I was preparing for a first-time hard drug experience and I didn't want to be weighted down by any conflicted feelings about it. After a while, I asked, “Do you want more wine, Mum?” if only to break the lull in conversation. Beth caught my eye and stated in a serious voice, “No thanks, actually we should be drinking plenty of water at this point.”


She scooted her chair back as if to get up. I nimbly hopped to my feet and chirped, “I'll get it! Sit down. How's the curry?” I asked, without realizing I was fishing for a compliment.


Beth picked up a healthy fork full of rice and vegetables and held it close to her face. She inhaled deeply and smiled at me. “It's wonderful, Jesse. I think you're getting better at balancing these spices.” She popped the fork into her mouth.


“This is Thai-style,” I replied, filling up a large glass decanter with water. I brought it to the table with a pair of glasses and proceeded to pour one for myself and one for my mother. “I thought I would try something different. I used fresh chilis and a sweet sauce,” I gushed, happy for the affirmation on a job well-done. I felt a slow, crawling sensation in my gut, and I remembered the drugs that were being broken down and delivered throughout my body. I took a long sip of water. After a moment I piped up, “What's going to happen when the ecstasy kicks in? Some of my classmates have used it before, but they said different things about their separate experiences.”


Beth's eyes glittered, reflecting the flickering flame of the wood fire as it crackled cheerfully away, adding its voice to the old jazz record. “I doubt your classmates have used, this, son. It's not exactly street-grade ecstasy…” she remarked, a little mischievously.


I furrowed my brow. I began, “But Dad said-”


“I see your father told you some stories,” my mother interrupted a bit hotly. “I wish he had left well enough alone, but I guess it doesn't matter now.” She leaned back in her chair and continued in a more even demeanor, “Yes, these pills have MDMA in them, but they're not laced with the bath salts and meth your friends are probably taking… Oh, their poor parents...” Beth shook her head before continuing, “Your father had been close with a friend who worked in a chemistry lab. He had been designing and creating some custom drugs, and your father had been using them at parties from time to time, testing them out… sharing them with me…” Beth grinned in recollection. “Oh… we had some fun before we had you.”


“Hey!” I objected, kicking Beth under the table. “I didn't ask to be born, you know.” Beth chuckled despite herself. She took another sip of water and I could see her cheeks were beginning to show a healthy, red blush. I stopped grinning, and asked, “So you haven't done any drugs since I came along?” Beth shook her head, regaining her composure and attempting to look solemn. “But then, how do you know these pills are still any good? How long has it been, two decades?”


Beth sighed, “I wish I knew.” Your father said he had a falling out with his chemist friend, and suddenly he stopped getting high-quality, lab-produced party drugs. So either-” Beth broke off abruptly, and shifted in her seat. She cast her eyes away from me and quickly resumed, “I don't know… maybe these are old pills, or maybe Joe got a hold of these more recently and was keeping them as a surprise.” Beth leaned forward and lowered her voice intensely. “I'll tell you what though, Jesse. I know that these pills are from the same guy, just by looking at the capsules and the way they were packaged. I know they go down more easily than any street ecstasy and shouldn't leave you feeling too low tomorrow. And I know… it's already working...” Beth brushed a stray lock of blond hair behind her ear, and smiled wide. The look on her face was pure elation. She was right. I was starting to feel it too. My mother murmured softly, “Pretty soon, you're going to feel warm and euphoric. You're going to feel very loved.” She reached out and lightly brushed my cheek with her soft, feminine hand. I squinted my eyes happily in return.


“I can't wait, Mum,” I purred. “I'm so glad to be trying this with you. I'm starting to feel it as well.” I clasped Beth's hand and gave it a little squeeze. Then I stood up and began clearing up the dishes. “I'm going to tidy up here so that we can relax. What are you in the mood for?”


Beth yawned and tipped her head back. When she spoke, it was slow and sensuous. “I got the hot tub fired up already. It should be ready to go by now. Are you okay with that?” I nodded in eager assent, smiling widely. “Good,” Beth croaked in a low voice. She cleared her throat and stood up from the table. I worked in quiet excitement, packaging up the leftovers and scrubbing the dishes we had just used. Beth walked over to the den, and paused in front of the fireplace. I think we both tuned into the music at the same time. The song was a down-tempo tune with sultry female vocals. Beth tipped her head slightly, relaxing her shoulders at the same time. Her bare feet sank into the furs, and she rocked back and forth, closing her eyes dreamily. My mother began shuffling her feet back and forth, moving hypnotically in time with the music. Her beautiful, thick arms reached up and around her opposite shoulders, and she hugged herself, reveling in the sensation of the soft white sweater fabric on her increasingly sensitive skin. She exhaled slowly and her breath lingered on a soft sigh as it escaped her lips. I was transfixed by her raw, captivating beauty, and everything about Beth and about my surroundings was becoming preternaturally enhanced in a sensory way. I could barely contain my excitement.


I turned my attention to the task at hand and furiously scrubbed and cleaned the dishes and surfaces in the kitchen. In what seemed like no time at all, I had gotten everything either clean and put away or arranged neatly on the drying rack. As I was wiping down the counter, just finishing up, I spied my mother on the opposite end of the room. Beth had put up her hair and stripped down to her underwear. I could see she was wearing her favorite black lace panties and bra. She was facing away from me, going through her belongings with the suitcase open on the bed. Again, I found myself watching her, hypnotized by her movements and her ravishing beauty. She reached behind herself and unhooked her lacy bra, letting it fall softly to the floor. I could see the erotic curve of Beth's left breast from behind as it swung free from the constraints of her undergarment. God she was so voluptuous, it seemed almost pornographic. That was Beth though. She was confident and mature enough not to belabor the concept of her own nudity by sneaking into the bathroom or telling me to look away. Besides, I had seen her at her absolute lowest, and absolute highest, and getting into a bathing suit wasn't exactly an earth-shattering event. I would occasionally catch a fleeting glimpse of her naked anyways just by virtue of the fact that we lived together. It had never been weird before. Beth bent over forward and grabbed her black laced panties where they hugged her thick, womanly hips. She waggled her wonderful, jiggling ass cheeks from side to side as she slowly slipped the fabric down her legs. For some reason, this action struck me as hilarious, and before I could stop myself I giggled foolishly from the other side of the cabin.


Beth let out a huff as she struggled to slide the small pair of panties down her perfect, plump ass and thighs. She then cracked up as well, and apparently it seemed just as funny to her, because in a moment she was hugging her arms across her bare chest to cover herself as she twisted around from her waist to catch the mirth in my eyes. I was red-faced and giddy, not bothering to hide the fact that I had been watching her. I could see my mothers eyes appeared unusually dark with large, unevenly dilated pupils, and I guessed that she was feeling the drugs as much as I was. They were definitely working, I mused, as I tried to pull myself together and finish wiping off the table.


By the time I was done, the kitchen was spotless- my instructors at the college would have been so proud. Beth had pulled on a skimpy red bikini bottom that hugged her wide, womanly hips even more tightly than her black panties. I whistled across the room at her, “Wow... Mum, is that a new bathing suit?”


By this point, Beth was too euphoric and giddy to make her standard offense-taken protest against my rude cat call. She turned slightly, and from the side I saw her cheeks were burning a bright red. She replied simply, “Uh-huh...” She bent over and fished out the bikini top, then began working on tying up the strings. I walked over to my suitcase, opened it up, and pulled out my trunks. Whereas Beth was being lulled into a hypnotic trance by the drugs in her body, my high at this point seemed to make me feel more hyper-focused and industrious. In a minute or two I had quickly shed all of my clothes and pulled up my swimming trunks. As I tied off the drawstrings, I noticed that Beth was still fussing with her bikini. As though she sensed my eyes on her, Beth threw up her hands in exasperation. “I can't… I can't seem to fit into this top,” she complained, turning fully to face me. She had one arm snaked around her heavy, full breasts to cover them, and she dangled the woefully skimpy bikini top from her fingers in the other hand. “I don't understand... I tried it on at the store and it fit just fine. I must be losing my mind!” she wondered aloud, flustered.


Before I knew what was happening, I was approaching Beth with a wide smile. With quiet, confident demureness I snaked my fingers around the laughably small-looking swimwear. “Here,” I whispered gently, “Let me see.” Beth's eyes flickered, and she seemed grateful and relieved to hand the dangling cups over to her dutiful son. I placed the bikini neatly out on the bed and tried to discern what the problem was. It was a fancier than normal bikini top, but all of the nylon mesh components seemed to be connected and there weren't any tangles that I noticed. The problem that I could see was how this skimpy little top was going accommodate my mother's more than ample cleavage. Quiet she watched me, mesmerized. Her tall, robust frame swayed from side to side with the rhythm of the music. I giggled out loud as I worked. “Haha, this does look like it might be too small,” I mumbled, in an obvious understatement. “You didn't wash it yet, did you?” Beth shook her head, smiling at the sound of my helpful, easy words. I finished my inspection, and handed the bikini back to my mother. She took it slowly from my hands, her eyes dancing with endearment. I then stepped quietly behind her and whispered, “I'll tie it back here. Gimme...”


Beth removed her arm from her across her heavy, shapely cleavage and began fitting the cups around her breasts. I waited patiently for her to finish. After a little fussing and a short sigh, Beth pulled the bikini strings behind her, one at a time. As I took them in my hands, I found myself fascinated by the sheer size of my mother. Her back was impressively wide, and when I pulled the bikini strings together, I found that there was simply not enough excess string to tie her up with. I found myself pressing into Beth's smooth, beautiful flesh in order to pull more of the string towards me. I heard the sound of the bikini creaking in the front, and my mother let out a small, protesting sigh as I pulled up against the weight of her breasts. It certainly didn't help that I was working only marginally below eye level, and I had to raise up my hands to lift her cleavage at all. “Oh…” Beth breathed as I wrenched the strings together as gently as I could and began tying the knot. I felt her skin become slick to the touch. My beautiful, intoxicated mother was beginning to sweat, and I breathed in the heady aroma of her womanly fragrance with barely-restrained excitement. Nothing had every smelt so good, so hypnotic and invigorating in all my life. I knew that what was currently happening felt sort of erotic in an obviously taboo way, but I also had the presence of mind to acknowledge that we were taking ecstasy together and there was probably going to be a little tension at best in some moments, but again, nothing Beth and I couldn't handle.


Finally, I finished tying up my mother. She turned towards me and looked me in the eye, grateful, but embarrassed at the same time. Almost immediately my eyes were drawn to Beth's huge, heavy breasts. “Wow,” I breathed aloud. “It is… a little small.” Beth frowned, pouting her plump, pink lips. I added quickly, “but... I mean… it looks good on you. You look great, Mum.” I don't think I had ever felt the need to compliment Beth so directly on her appearance, especially as far as skimpy swimwear was concerned, but it was true! The woman in front of me was sexy to the point of being intimidating. Nevermind the fact that she was so much larger than me… God, she seems huge… Beth's breasts were squeezed together by the bikini string, which seemed to have the effect of showing them off in an almost rudely provocative way. Even more noticeable was the fact that the skimpy red cups did little to contain her prodigious assets. I could see the faint outline of my mother's sizable nipples, and if this bikini was any smaller they would certainly be spilling out of it.


Beth snaked her hand around my head and gripped it from behind, digging her fingers amorously through my hair. “Thanks, sweetie,” she gushed, then quickly started giggling. “Haha… I'm sorry… this is strange...” the 44-year old woman was blushing and grasping for words. I sensed Beth's desire to communicate something more profound and caught her eye, expecting some kind of restrained, heartfelt summary of her gratitude. Instead, I saw her eyes fix on mine, and for a moment it seemed as though she was sizing me up. I realized that it was becoming more and more difficult to interpret my mother's drug-affected social cues. At length, rather than finishing her thought verbally, my mother opted to pull me in with her large hands for a full bear hug. I was taken by surprise, but in my current mental state, I was completely trusting and pliable with regards to Beth's intimate gestures, just as she was towards mine. I nimbly stepped forward and wrapped my arms around my mother, in part just to keep from falling over as she pulled me into her huge, scantily-clad bosom. Beth clasped me against herself and in an instant I was enveloped in a warm, fleshy prison characterized by her scent, her warmth, the soft texture of her skin… and of course, the rhythm of her breath. It felt amazing, being imprisoned in the yielding, wonderful flesh of a person I loved so dearly and trusted so much. It seemed like I had finally come home from a long trip in some barren, loveless plane of existence. In an instant my whole world became pure euphoria, and I was almost confused as to why I hadn't held my mother like this before. It didn't matter that her bare, gorgeous breasts were being pressed into my face, or that we were both nearly naked and clasping each other like a prom couple during a slow dance. This was who we were, and it seemed so appropriate, so essential…


After what seemed like ten minutes of breathing in Beth's mind-blowing feminine fragrance, I suddenly realized that the jazz album had ended some time ago, and I was growing restless. I squeezed my mother into myself and murmured, “Hmmmmm… This is fun, Mum. Thanks for taking this trip with me...” I think I had lulled Beth out of some kind of trance as she managed no more than an abrupt grunt in reply. Without thinking, I gently, but assertively pushed myself off of her much larger frame and scooted back out of Beth's personal space. “I'm getting into the hot tub,” I piped, practically skipping away in the direction of the kitchen door which lead out to the porch.


Beth came to her senses, somewhat drunkenly. She managed to croak out behind me, “Take the, ugh…” she coughed and cleared her parched throat. After a moment, Beth continued, “Ahem… bring us some water, Jesse. If you don't mind….” Beth let out a low, rumbling chuckle.


I immediately altered course and went to refill the glass pitcher with water. At the same time, I turned my head in my mother's direction. She was still giggling, and had put a hand up to her reddened face. “What's so funny?” I asked, my eyes glittering with a mixture of drug-induced giddiness and pure, honest curiosity.


“It's just...” Beth began. She paused, seeming suddenly made aware of the fact that what she was saying probably made no sense. On hunch though, my beautiful, drug-addled mother continued on the basis that I might just be high enough to understand her. “It's just that… you're so helpful, and wonderful, Jesse… You're a cute little sweetheart… I just want to grab you and squeeze you, Haha…” Beth shook her head and laughed out loud at her ridiculous attempt at framing her feelings literally.


I chuckled despite myself. “Haha, oh Mum… Stop trying to talk. You're high…” I met her eyes with a knowing wink. “Come on, let's take this hot tub for a spin.” I started making my way towards the door. I paused with my hand on the knob and glanced back at Beth. She was grinning from ear to ear, trotting after me. She pawed at her bikini, attempting vainly to arrange the straining, skimpy garment more appropriately. Adorable. I smiled ruefully as I stepped out onto the porch and into the hot tub. This is amazing...

Chapter 3 - Hot Tub Growth by Killer_Huge

Out on the porch it was quite dark. I found a light switch on the outside of the house and flipped it on, then started pulling the cover off the hot tub. Beth sauntered up behind me. She wrinkled her nose and at the harshness of the porch light and used a hand to shield her eyes as she glanced around a bit dumbly. “Jesse, can you try to turn on the hot tub lights?” my mother's words were coming out slow, almost a bit slurred. Before waiting for a reply she added, “Is the water okay, sweetie?”


“Already on it,” I replied. I stared at the console for a moment and giggled quietly as I tried to make sense of the controls as they swam around confusingly in my drug-addled vision. “There we go,” I cried, turning on the lights. “You can kill the porch light.” Beth made a small, excited squeal and flicked off the lights. Instantly the world changed. The stars hung brightly in the clear spring night. The tall tops of pine and spruce tree reached up to a mind-bending tapestry of light and color, twinkling and dazzling above our heads, threatening to melt down and drip onto our drug-churning consciousness. Beth gasped and swiveled her upturned head this way and that, taking in the beauty of the night sky like a little kid. I was doing the same, but again, my drug trip seemed to have a more restless, active nature and without realizing it I soon found myself slipping into the tub, breaking up the quiet with the sound of water sloshing musically about, mixing with the sounds of the frogs and crickets. The water was hot, and for a second I thought I was boiling up like a lobster in a pot. I trusted the moment though, and soon realized that that the temperature was perfect, and I was just experiencing hyper-sensitivity. Beth was broken out of her trance by me getting into the tub. She turned her face down to meet mine, and I could have sworn her features glowed white in the darkness. The hot tub lights were a soft, blue hue and cast an unearthly, mystical luminance over everything they touched. It was a little dim, but I gauged Beth's expression to be one of awe and wonder. When she finally focused on me, we both cracked wide grins and began laughing in amazement at the beauty of the night.


Beth padded slowly across the smooth wooden planks of the porch. Her hips seemed to change shape and change color as they caught the light differently between alternating steps. I let my mouth hang open in fascination as I shamelessly watched my mother's scantily clad body glide beautifully through the night. She came to the edge of the tub, and with a slow, deliberate motion, she picked up one long, voluptuous leg and let it slide into the steaming, clear water. “Oooohhh…” she gasped, tensing her body. Beth snapped her wide eyes up to mine, as though she was mistrustful of the fact that I was fully immersed in the water that seemed mind-bogglingly hot the second she touched it. She looked down at her leg, illuminated blue by the light and swirling hypnotically with the visual effect of the chlorine, enhanced by our drug trip.


I simply grinned back at Beth. “It's alright,” I murmured. “It's not too hot, just give it a second.” My mother's expression softened when she heard my voice. A sweet, childlike smile spread across her face. She groaned low and happy, and then slipped her large body fully into the tub. “Aaaahhhh… Mmmm…” Beth rumbled in her throat. Her eyes met mine and filled with euphoric mirth. We giggled for what felt like ten minutes. It was incredible. I had never experienced anything half this beautiful in my life. The sensation of the water on my body… the warmth… I couldn't believe that anyone could feel this good merely by bathing. Then there was the sound of water lapping around us, babbling softly against our skin to a hypnotic chorus of nocturnal animals and insects. There was the brilliant night sky, the trees… and then Beth… I was stunned by the appearance of her body, partially immersed in the crystalline water. I could see her thick, womanly thighs pressed tantalizingly together, glowing bluish white, changing shape and swirling around with the gentle eddies and currents. My mother was extending her legs up and down, one at a time. She spread her toes and wiggled them around, reveling in the sensation of movement while I watched in euphoric fascination. Beth's heavy, gorgeous cleavage was mostly above the water and shone luminously in the night. The water gleamed ethereally on her skin, highlighting the raw sensuality of her curves as little beads of sweat rolled down from her lovely feminine neck.


Beth, for her part, was lost in the night sky. Her head tipped back and her mouth sagged open as she sat transfixed by the stars. A full moon had risen up above the tree tops by now, and was bathing us in a bright, silvery light. My mother's body was one eruption of staggering, glistening beauty after another. I remember thinking it was strangely hilarious that she was doing nothing but sitting relatively still and looking up at the stars, but somehow her body was startlingly active- a silver canvas in a silent film, a dancing whirlwind of visual hallucination. I giggled foolishly and asked her, “Haha, Mum… what are you doing?” As though it was somehow not completely obvious.


“I'm watching the moon, sweetie… Hahaha…” She giggled in reply. It must have struck her as an odd question because after a moment she laughed again and demanded suspiciously, “What are you doing?”


I stifled an outburst of laughter. Beth glanced my way, wondering what was so funny. Her own eyes were filled with mirth as I answered idiotically, “I'm watching you!”


Both of us erupted into a loud fit of laughter, me giggling like a fool, and Beth shaking from head to toe with a deep, full-belly laugh. The better part of a minute went by, and when I came back to my senses, in a relative manner of speaking, I glanced across the hot tub at Beth. I gasped suddenly, and brought my hand up to my mouth. Her top had become untied, probably during her rolling fit of laughter. The string on her left side had become slack and that bikini cup was now draped loosely over her tit. On the right side, the cup had fallen away completely and my mother's huge, naked breast jutted out proudly for all the world to see. I was now fighting back my giggles, staring at Beth's gorgeous, exposed cleavage. She seemed to register the change in her son's demeanor rather slowly, and by the time she realized that I was staring at her impressive chest, the other bikini cup had fallen away and now Beth spotted her top floating on the surface of the water towards me.


Without thinking, I chortled, “Mum… you need a bigger bikini.” I stifled a giggle as Beth's eyes went wide. She blushed deeply in the moonlight and I immediately felt sorry for her on account of her embarrassment.


“My goodness…” Beth stammered. She curled up her large arms, gathering up and hiding her prodigious bust as she did so.


Again, I still couldn't seem to stop myself. “Mum… Your breasts are huge!


I was caught in another full-on giggle fit. Everything about this seemed hilarious to me. After a second, Beth snapped out of being frozen by her embarrassing moment. She threw up her hands in resignation. “Oh, for… for fuck's sake…” As she uncharacteristically swore, my mother caught my infectious laughter and once more we were both rolling in giggles. After a minute I realized I was in tears and out of breath from laughing, so I started to dial it back on the giggles so as not to hurt myself. As both Beth and I returned to a more normal rate of breath, I found that I was simply staring shamelessly at the largest, most perfect pair of breasts I had ever seen, mesmerized by both their raw sexual appeal and of course, their preternaturally enhanced beauty- how they seemed to dance in the reflection of ghostly blue light of the water. Beth seemed to have recovered from her embarrassment and was relaxing in the aftermath of our mindless hilarity. After another minute or so, we were both calm and quiet again. Beth had joined me in staring down at her huge, bare tits, apparently just as mesmerized by them as I was. She gently placed her hands on the top of her breasts and curled her fingers into the deep valley of her cleavage. Slowly, sensually my mother pulled down on her breasts, running her hands along the wet, womanly flesh. I watched her, fascinated. As she reach the bottom of her tits, Beth wrapped her palms around her big, burgeoning nipples and gave them a squeeze. She gasped and took in a deep breath, pushing her chest outward and reveling in the electric sensation of the skin-to-skin contact, enhanced by the drugs affecting her mind and body. I might have been made uncomfortable by this, but I was simply too stunned by the quiet power my mother's beauty and unbridled sensuality to care. Beth's eyes fluttered. She let out an impassioned sigh and chewed lightly on her plump lower lip. She transferred her hands to the undersides of her heavy, wet breasts. Slowly she lifted them up and peered closely at her massive bust. “My breasts are so huge…” my mother groaned. The expression on her face was euphoric, but she was starting to look confused. Beth's voice took on a troubled undertone. “What is… What's going on? Am I losing my mind?”


I tore my eyes away from Beth's gorgeous breasts and murmured, “Huh? What are you talking about?” Beth's eyes went wide. Suddenly she gazed pleadingly at me with an intensity that made me a little uncomfortable.


“Jesse, I think I'm… bigger...” Beth muttered in amazement. Her body suddenly flinched as though she were feeling herself for the first time. She peered past her breasts, down to her legs and feet. My mother shifted on her seat in the hot tub, ducking her head to either side of her gorgeous cleavage to get a better look. “I feel… huge…” She exclaimed excitedly.


I followed Beth's inspection of her beautiful, robust body with lazy incomprehension. “Mum, you've always been huge,” I gave her a reassuring giggle. “It's the drugs, Mum. You're no bigger than before… I… I don't think…” I trailed off. Suddenly I flinched as well. Beth was huge. I was looking way up at her. Had her breasts always been so massive? She was sitting up straight now and her tits weren't submerged at all. I seemed to recall that…


My thoughts were interrupted by the silent appearance of Beth's bikini bottom. It slowly floated up to the surface of the hot tub and drifted towards me. My jaw dropped, and I met my mother's eyes. We stared dumbly at one another in quiet disbelief. After what seemed like a full minute, Beth suddenly stood up. Water tumbled off her stunningly voluptuous body in a silver, moonlit cascade. I remained frozen in place in my hot tub seat as my mother faced me, gloriously naked, and clenching her hands at her sides. In front of me and above me her neatly trimmed blond crotch was shamelessly exposed. Steam rose off her big, puffy vulva and I shrank back, a bit shocked and even a little intimidated. I looked way up, past Beth's beefy, round gut, up past the most unreal set of breasts I had ever seen, and into the wide-eyed, stunned expression on Beth's face.


“Honey…” Beth paused, shaking her head in amazement. “Sweetie, I'm… growing.”

Chapter 4 - Confessions of a Serial Grower by Killer_Huge

Beth stood up in the hot tub, fully naked and facing me. Water dripped from her gleaming, voluptuous curves, and steam rose off her flesh, flickering in the mild breeze. Her fists hung clenched at her sides, and her chest rose and fell quickly, as though she was hyperventilating. I shrank back before my mother's formidable body, frozen in place and unable to speak. I was being drawn into her mental space, feeling uncertainty and disbelief suppress and eclipse my euphoria. “I'm growing… I'm growing...” Beth murmured. She closed her eyes for a second and clapped her right hand on her plump, full ass with a wet smack that sent it jiggling. She slapped her left hand over her huge cleavage and arched her back, puffing out her bosom and her rear exultantly. My mother tipped back her head and opened her eyes to the brilliant full moon. “I'm growing!” she seethed in a throaty growl. I gulped. This was proving too overwhelming to me, and I lowered my eyes away from the fierce excitement on Beth's face. Instead I stared at her big, womanly crotch. I was no virgin, and I had seen a good deal of porn in my life, but right now I was convinced that Beth's pussy was the most impressive, most exquisite set of genitals I had ever seen. Her plump, full belly fell away to a lovely bed of neatly trimmed crotch hair. It narrowed between her huge, voluptuous thighs where her flesh pushed outwards into a fat, meaty mons. Her large outer labial lips hung low, clean-shaven and glistening in the moonlight. Her inner labial tissue peeked out teasingly from within the swollen twin lips. I'm growing…” Beth repeated, this time, whispering. She closed her eyes and beckoned me, “Stand up, honey…”

 

Without thinking I immediately rose to my feet. I was standing perilously close to Beth's massive, naked body. I was unsure of how to handle that since there was obviously something very erotic about what was happening right now. Beth inhaled deeply and pulled me into herself. She clasped my head into her prodigious bust and let out a long, satisfied sigh. “Oh my god…” she whispered. “I'm so much bigger than you.” As I stood pinned to my mother's huge, bare chest listening to her fluttering heartbeat I came to the immediate realization that it was true. I had hallucinated plenty already, but even in my current state there could be no denying the fact that I was about eye-level with Beth's nipples. How tall did that make her… 7 feet? More? The woman in front of me was simply enormous, and though it didn't occur to me to estimate her weight, I could safely assume I would be utterly powerless against her in a contest of size or strength.

 

Still partially stunned from this development, I mumbled through my mother's huge wet breasts as they encased my head, “Mum… Wh-what is happening? Are you really…” I gulped, “Are you still growing?”

 

Beth breathed heavily and rapidly. I was starting to feel chilled by the cool night air, but Beth's body was hot to the touch, and as I stood wrapped in her intimate embrace, I began to relax, despite my incomprehension at what was happening. “I don't know, Jesse… I mean…” Beth fumbled for words. “I feel much bigger… much stronger...” She swayed slowly from side to side. I felt vulnerable for a moment as she unbalanced my small body, but clearly my mother was capable of holding me up on her own. Before I knew it, I had gone limp, resigning myself to be guided by her powerful arms. Beth's big, scratchy muff glided sensually along my torso. My amazonian mother shivered despite her furnace-like warmth, and I could swear I felt Beth's vagina twitch against my bare, wet skin. “Oohhh...” She groaned in spite of herself. Beth's body tensed up a bit and she teetered while rocking to one side. “I th-think I need to sit down...” she whispered huskily. Without warning, Beth deposited me thoughtlessly and stepped back. She plunked herself down on the hot tub seat with a loud, unceremonious splash. I sat down slowly, not fully believing everything that was happening. A few minutes of silence went by, and I felt myself lulled into a state of relaxation by the sounds of water and of nature. Still though, I couldn't shake the apparent reality from my head. She's growing… My mother is growing…

 

Eventually, Beth cleared her throat. I met her even, earnest gaze. After a moment, she spoke in a low voice. “Did you know?” she asked, pointedly.

 

My eyes went wide. “What do you mean?” I murmured confusedly. “Did I know about...” I gestured in the direction of my mother's gorgeous, oversized form, naked and on display.

 

“That's what I'm asking, sweetie.” My mother whispered.

 

“No, I swear!” I shook my head and held up my hands. The way Beth had asked was making me a little uncomfortable, but more than anything I was surprised by the question. How could I possibly know? I stared back into Beth's beautiful green eyes. Her big plump lips were squeezed together in a thoughtful pout as she regarded me back. After a second I added, “Dad told me that… He said he stopped doing drugs with you because you were getting carried away.” This time it was Beth's turn to look vulnerable. She turned away sharply. I furrowed my brow. “Did you know?” I demanded. “Has this happened before?”

 

Beth sighed and shook her head. “No… well…” she brought one hand up and cupped her massive right breast. “Not like this,” she admitted. “That summer, before we knew you were coming along… Joe and I did a lot of this lab-produced ecstasy. When we had started going out I was only as tall as your father. By the end of the summer…” Beth trailed off, blushing deeply. “I had grown. I was nearly a foot taller, and…” Like she suddenly became conscious of having been stroking her breast, Beth flinched and let her hand fall back into the water. She looked down, seemingly embarrassed. “I had gotten… fuller too. Bigger breasts… bigger ass…” Beth trailed off.

 

I felt a little betrayed that my mother had never told me any of this. In fact, it seemed more like my parents had actively hidden this story from me. I felt my voice crack as I pressed into her, “How did it stop, Mum?”

 

Beth finally summoned the courage to look me in the eye. She sighed again and, replied, “Your father... He said the drugs were changing me. Joe had been saving the strongest drugs, waiting to see if they were safe to work up to. But he thought they were changing me for the worse. I… I wasn't as mature back then... Plus they weren't affecting him the same way they affected me, so I think he was feeling... powerless… He thought I would lose control.” Beth paused for a moment. She shifted uncomfortably, then continued, “I don't think he understood how powerful I felt.” My mother leaned back at the recollection, absentmindedly spreading her thick, womanly legs open and reaching her arms outwards to rest on the edge of the tub. For about a minute she stared off at the sky in silence, a slow, sad smile forming on her beautiful lips. Finally she concluded, “Anyways, at the end of that argument I decided your father was more important to me than becoming a giantess. I never did get it out of him whether he had actually gotten a hold of the stronger stuff, or whether it was going to work any better than what I'd already tried.” She smirked down at me and added, “I guess he did score some of the good stuff… and I'd say it works pretty well, haha…”

 

Beth laughed deep and long, leaning back and puffing out her immense cleavage as she did so. I couldn't help myself. Despite the fact that the drugs were starting to wear off, I was still giddy and euphoric, and soon I was cackling alongside my oversized mother. As I grinned and giggled, my head churned with thoughts as I began to process everything that was happening. First off, I decided that I would let her off the hook for the fact that she had intimidated me earlier. I gave Beth the benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to the fact that she was high and caught up in the moment. She was right… I couldn't understand how powerful she felt. However, I was a little upset that she had hid this from me. Not just at Beth, but my father Joe as well. I guess that hurt my pride a bit, made me feel like I was being kept in the dark, out of the loop. I had finished giggling, and had been brooding for a couple of minutes at this point. I think Beth sensed that I was mulling everything over. I could tell she was tense. She was worried that I was going to have a negative reaction to everything I was learning. At length I turned my head to look at Beth as earnestly as I could. “Okay Mum, I want to know why you didn't tell me this.” I spoke slowly and tried my best to sound non-judgmental. I wanted her to know I was on her side. “Why not after Dad died? Why not before we took those pills?”

 

Beth inhaled briefly, but answered quickly and confidently, “I didn't see the point of telling you when you were young, obviously. When your father died, I thought of telling you, but I worried that you would have more questions that I wouldn't be able to answer, like how your father felt about the… changes…” Beth put her hand up to the top of her chest in an emphatic gesture. “I realize now that was a mistake… You could have handled it back then, and you should have had all of the information when you asked me to share these pills now.” My gaze softened even more as my mother spilled her guts, working through this as honestly as she could. I realized that I was already starting to forgive her. She wrung her hands, cheeks burning fiercely. “I didn't think this would happen as dramatically as it did. Maybe I didn't believe that it would happen at all, I don't know...” Beth looked suddenly very vulnerable, like she might burst into tears. “Now our vacation is on hold while we… Oh goodness…” She sobbed, “… While we deal with my huge body…” Tears starting flowing as my mother scrunched up and buried her head in her hands.

 

Before I knew what was happening I had waded over to her massive frame and put a hand around her bulky shoulder. “It's okay, Mum,” I gushed, feeling my heart overwhelmed with the sensation of empathy. “I'm not judging you… I would never judge you…” As I consoled her, Beth wrapped her arm around me, and enveloped me between her right arm, thigh and breast. She continued to sob, but she squeezed my ribs into herself in gratitude for my caring tone. I murmured into her ear, “I think… I think I understand. It must feel amazing to be so big.” I leaned in even closer. “You're so huge… so powerful…” My voice cracked. I could barely believe what I was saying, but I was still high, so it seemed I just had no filter to stop myself with. “I don't care what Dad thought two decades ago. You may be a giant, but you're still my mother. I would love you no matter how big you got.”

 

Hearing this, Beth let out a sound that was somewhere between a sob and a laugh. She put both of her large hands on my shoulders and pulled me in front of her to face me. Beth's eyes were glimmering with tears, but the expression she wore was hopeful. “You're not mad?” she asked, her beautiful, plush lips trembling.

 

“No Mum, I'm not mad,” I chided with a gentle smile. I touched Beth's lips gently and she smiled back at me with all of her large gorgeous features lighting up. “I'm actually...” I stalled. How could I best phrase this? Beth looked lovingly into my eyes. She waited with hopeful curiosity for what I was going to say next. “I… I know I'm still high, but…” Finally I just blurted it out, “How big do you think you'll get?”

 

Beth's eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Her demeanor shifted palpably as a look of intrigue crossed her face. “I don't know exactly...” She furrowed her eyebrows thoughtfully. “It was hard to measure back in the day, but we felt pretty certain that I was only growing when I was high… And I'm coming down now, so...” she glanced down at her 7-foot-something frame demonstratively, “… I think this is probably about it.

 

I looked Beth dead in the face and asked bluntly. “Mum… how big do you want to get?”

Chapter 5 - Fantasies of Growth by Killer_Huge

“How big did you want to get?” I asked Beth. Despite the warmth of the tub I found I was trembling slightly.


Beth had her large hands clamped on my shoulders as I stood in front of her giant, sitting form. Her nakedness and her astonishing beauty were enhanced by the blue lights of the hot tub and the silver light of the moon. She appeared to glow luminously in the night which signaled to me that I was still decently high. My mother's eyes danced with intrigue, and I could tell she was thinking about how to frame her response. At length she replied in a low voice, “I don't know… Big, I guess… I haven't really thought about it.”


“Bullshit, Mum,” I laughed. I waded forward as far as I could until I came to stand against the hot tub seat, between Beth's voluptuous, open legs. She kept her eyes locked on me, and instead of the usual politely-feigned reproach Beth would normally reserve for my ruder moments, the corner of her sensuous mouth twisted into a coy smirk. I lowered my voice, “I saw what happened to you when you realized you were growing…” Beth's eyes went wide in what looked like a mixture of guilt and excitement at the recollection. I placed my hands on Beth's waist, above her hips. I was looking down at her slightly since she was sitting, but what really struck me was how big my mother appeared just sitting down. Her torso had to be three feet wide. I trembled and continued, “You've thought about this for twenty-one years. I think I deserve to know… How big do you want to get? I won't judge you.”


By now I had fully occupied Beth's personal space and focused all of my scrutiny on her face. I could barely believe I had just done that, but now that we were here, I had to dig in and know that she was telling the truth. Beth's lip quivered as she calmly replied, “Big… Huge…” she whispered. Her thighs twitched and contracted inwards, momentarily squeezing me. Beth's face was red, and I could tell that she was made a little uncomfortable by my forwardness, but it was unbelievably exciting for me to have her spill her guts so honestly for me. I could see it was exciting for her too, to be able to say something so taboo. “I always fantasized being as big as a skyscraper... Beth murmured, closing her eyes and shuddering. “Just so everyone would see me, I guess… But… I would never hurt anyone.” Beth brought her hands up to the sides of her enormous breasts and began cupping and stroking herself in absentminded sensuality. She opened her eyes slowly and continued, “But that's, I mean… I'm sure that's impossible. Even if it is possible, it would never be sustainable… it's only a fantasy…” Beth sighed and found my eyes. “If I could… If I could grow as tall as…” her lovely green eyes darted around, searching. She narrowed them slightly and smirked, “As tall as the cabin… That would be… I mean…”


I leaned forward a little more, keeping my excited gaze fixed on Beth. “You would be the largest, most powerful human being ever…” I finished in a whisper. I imagined it, Beth standing 14 feet tall, weighing more than a ton, naked and gorgeous…


I slumped down to sit in the seat next to Beth and looked up at her. My mother searched my face, trying to understand my motive as she continued to shamelessly stroke her hyper-sensitive breast flesh. After a moment, her features softened, and she looked a little sad. “But… I wouldn't be able to paint or… sculpt if I become a giantess… How would I get around or… fit inside places?” She wondered aloud as the reality of the concept sunk in.


“Who says you can't paint if you're huge?” I asked. I placed my hand on Beth's thick, beautiful thigh and gave it a squeeze. “You've always said you wanted to transition into larger sculptures, well… Wouldn't it help to have the strength of ten people rather than one?” Beth chewed her fat lower lip thoughtfully, and I continued. “You wouldn't fit everywhere, true… but people would come to you…” My voice grew bolder and more convincing, “Mum… you'd be a celebrity!”


Beth cracked a laugh at that, but she quickly turned serious again. She narrowed her eyes at me, “Okay, so tell me just what's in it for you, hmm? Why do you seem to want this, Jesse? Are you going to follow me around, cooking meals and cleaning up after your giant mother for a living?”


I was taken aback. It hadn't occurred to me that might be a possibility. Feeling Beth's eyes burn into mine I looked down at her legs and tried my best not to sound defensive. “No, well… I don't know, maybe… What I want is for you to be happy. I don't know what will happen if you keep taking those pills, but if it could make you grow into a giantess, maybe it's worth a try. I saw how happy you were when you grew tonight, and… it makes me happy too… My Mum, becoming so powerful… so beautiful…” I stroked Beth's thigh under the surface of the water. Her skin was smooth and thrilling to the touch, every bit as wonderful as her huge naked body was to look at. When I looked back up at Beth, I could see her expression had softened a lot, and she was looking at me adoringly. After a moment I added, “You said you wanted everyone to see you… Well… this might be your chance.”


Beth let out a little moan as I caressed her plump bare thigh. She cast her eyes briefly downward to look at what I was doing, then brought them back up to me. She fixed me with a sultry, passionate gaze. “Are you sure, sweetie?” she whispered huskily. “We can just quit while we're ahead and talk about this after we've enjoyed our vacation. I-I don't want to ruin it for you...”


I scrootched in close to Beth's side, snuggling in under her arm, against her huge right breast. I couldn't see her face to read her expression from this angle, but judging by her demeanor, I figured Beth was seriously considering more drugs and more growth. I could barely contain my delight. I cooed, “No, Mum, you could never ruin a week with just the two of us. I think… spending the week with you growing could be fun.”


Beth shuddered and pulled me in close. Her voice went even lower, “… And you won't judge me for anything? I can't promise that I won't… get a little too excited...”


I shook my head, nuzzling into Beth's wonderful, warm cleavage. “I would never judge you, Mum.” I whispered. “I love you.”


Beth wrapped her other arm around my diminutive body. She inhaled hugely, crushing me lightly into her yielding flesh. “I love you too, honey.”


Beth and I sat in silence together in the hot tub as the full moon climbed high into the sky. All of the confusion and stress that had weighed upon us since my mother had grown out of her bathing suit melted away. I relaxed into a wonderful, euphoric sense of well-being and connectedness with Beth, and I could tell simply by being so close to her that she felt the same. Beth continued to stroke her unbelievable body, teasing her free hand around her breasts and tummy as she squeezed me amorously into her immense bulk. I clung possessively to her right tit as it gleamed white and steamy in the moonlight. I was fascinated by the size of her breasts. Each seemed to be larger than a watermelon and they jiggled hypnotically with each small motion that I or my mother made. As I stroked Beth's huge tit, I realized gradually that she was staring at me, watching my small hands explore her wonderful, naked flesh through narrowly slitted eyes. She inhaled sharply and, I drew my hand away, suddenly and instinctively aware of the seeming inappropriateness of the situation. My face went bright red, and I looked away. “Sorry,” I croaked. I cleared my throat and added sheepishly, “I… You're skin feels incredible, and I really… really like touching it.”


Beth didn't say anything at first. She drew in a slow, deep breath, puffing out her magnificent bust. Her massive tit pressed into my face, and instead of reprimanding me, Beth clasped my hand and brought it back up, not merely to her breast but to her huge, womanly nipple. I was stunned. Beth pressed my hand deep into the soft, erotic warmth of her yielding flesh and proceeded to rub my fingers against herself, tracing slow, sensual circles around the perimeter of her aureole. My mother exhaled tremendously. A low, rumbling sigh escaped her throat, and she released my hand. “Ooohhh…” Beth moaned in sexually-charged approval as I continued to rub her nipple in slow circles as she had just instructed me. “That's good, sweetie…” She purred. “It's okay… I like it when you touch my huge body too.” Beth's voice was getting lower and huskier by the moment. “I want you to touch me, honey… It's part of the experience…” Beth shuddered and reclined her prodigious bulk. She began pulling and teasing her other nipple. My heart started beating faster as I began to wonder with a dull sense of alarm where this might be headed. Everything was foggy on the subject of social boundaries, and I was starting to realize that neither of us was going to say no to anything. Beth moaned again and whispered, “Ooohhh… Oh dear… Mmmm… Jesse, sweetie… That feels incredible. Keep touching me…”


Beth reached around me and with a casual show of strength she pulled me up onto her lap with both of her strong, large hands around my waist. My knees were wobbling balanced precariously on the hot tub seat. I flinched in surprise as Beth reclined even further, and suddenly I was pulled entirely on top of my amazonian mother, partially submerged in the blue, crystalline water. With a quiet gasp, I found purchase for my knees on the tops of Beth's plump, wide thighs. I balanced my lower body there, and reached instinctively for my mother's enormous, heavy breasts. With my head nestled between her huge, jiggling mammaries I clung to Beth, draped precariously over top of her abundant torso flesh.


Without missing a beat, Beth began stroking my waist and raking her large, feminine fingernails along the small of my back. I gave an involuntary shudder and thrust my pelvis into her soft, inviting tummy. As my mother cradled me against herself she continued to murmur and sigh. “Huuhhhh… Oh goodness… Sweetie, I… Oooohhh… Don't stop…” She furrowed her brow and pouted her big, plump lips. Beth's caressing of my body began to intensify and she gasped, “Ooohhh, FfffpphhhTouch me… Touch me anywhere… Mmmmm… Make me feel huge…”


As I began to feel more secure in this semi-supine position atop my burgeoning mother, I suddenly realized that I had resumed rubbing her immense breasts. My relatively small hands now grasped and teased at both of Beth's glorious nipples at the same time. I could hardly believe what was happening. Beth was squirming and gasping like crazy, like she was about to come. The thought that she might just do that both terrified and excited me. I froze, uncertain of how to proceed. On the one hand, there was a full laundry list of reasons why this shouldn't be happening. Beth was my mother… But still… She was a woman, one I loved dearly, and a woman who was growing into… something more… The whole night I had been saying yes and every time I did so, something wonderful immediately followed, and I felt closer and more enamored with Beth. And each time I said yes, there was a little more woman to be explore… And she became more sensual, more open… more ravishingly sexy…


Before I knew it, I had crawled up Beth's colossal, naked body. My feet found purchase about halfway up her huge gorgeous thighs. Beth's eyes fluttered as she squirmed and arched her back. Her lips were so full, and pursed so sensually. I couldn't just look at them any longer. I wrapped my arms around Beth's thick beautiful neck and kissed her deeply. She immediately reciprocated, and wrapped her plump feminine lips around mine. For a long moment we pulled gently into each others mouths, intoxicated with lust and drugs, and tired of fighting off our urges towards the other. I felt my cheeks burn bright red with the realization of what was happening. I opened my eyes to see that Beth was staring right back at me, blushing just as deeply, her eyes glazed in an impassioned mix of guilt, euphoria, and raw sexual desire that our circumstances demanded. After an electric moment of consideration, Beth withdrew slightly and gazed longingly into my eyes. In a husky, sensual voice she whispered, “No judgment…”


No judgment...” I croaked in affirmation.


Beth grinned, wide and sweetly as ever. In a moment I felt her lips around mine again. This time, we were devouring each other hungrily. Beth pulled away briefly and gasped, “Oh my god…” She then shivered and reclined a litter further, wrapping me fully into herself. She planted a deep, passionate kiss on my lips and pushed her large, sinewy tongue through them, brazenly exploring my mouth with hers. As I reciprocated her advances, I felt Beth's huge hand grasp my swimming trunks. With a grunt she wrenched them down, clumsily sliding them down my legs and flinging them away dramatically. Dispensing with the final barrier between us, Beth proceeded to make out with me, hungrily, powerfully…


Our gasps and sighs mingled with the sounds of the frogs and the crickets, and for the next half hour we kissed and sucked at each others lips, tongues and faces. My mother's significant size advantage provided us with endless fascination and grounds for exploration as she playfully, masterfully overpowered my advances and twisted them into her own hungry exploits. After a while, we gradually cooled down from our passionate high, and I sensed that Beth was becoming uncomfortable sitting and sweating for as long as she had. Once our kisses had slowed down significantly enough for me to breathe, I realized that I was parched and overheated. I actually felt a bit faint, so I pushed off Beth with one hand and protested, “Huh… Hang on, Mum. I need to take a break.”


Beth released me and straightened herself into a full sitting position again. She looked cramped with her knees pushing up into her massive cleavage and I wondered if she hadn't grown even more since we were both standing. I stood up with a small sigh and leaned over the side of the hot tub. I snatched my glass of water and downed it all at once, then poured another and handed it to Beth. She gratefully accepted, and eyed me up sideways as she drank. When she was done, she wiped her mouth and sat quietly with her hands wrapped around her knees, as though she were waiting for me to say something. I think we had both come down pretty far from the high of the drugs, and although I still felt warm and wonderful, I was nowhere near as giddy and euphoric as I had been before. I cleared my throat. “How long have we been soaking here?” I wondered aloud.


Beth deposited the empty glass on the ledge. She turned to me and sighed sheepishly, “A couple of hours? I don't know… Way too long. I think it's time to get out.”


I nodded my head in rueful agreement. “I think the drugs have almost worn off by now…” my voice trailed off. I glanced in the direction of my mother's gorgeous, naked body and shuddered. “I think… When we go inside… I might be ready to take another pill, that is… if you are, Mum.” My voice almost caught in my throat as I fantasized about what that meant.


Beth glanced coyly in my direction with heavy, sultry eyelids and smiled. With a deep, luxuriant sigh she straightened her legs and stood up slowly. Water cascaded down her full, voluptuous curves and my mother crossed her arms under her enormous, steaming breasts. She lifted them up sensually, shamelessly putting on a show for both our amusement. Beth's nipples pointed flatteringly towards me, hardened and sweaty. I gulped, nothing that she had indeed grown in the last hour or so. I was eye level with the bottoms of her breasts, and I had to guess that she was about 8 feet tall and weighed four or five times as much as I did. Beth looked down at her gorgeous, naked body and whispered as much to me as to herself, “I'm ready…” She sighed again and lowered her voice. “I'm ready to grow even bigger…”

Chapter 6 - Seduction and Epiphany by Killer_Huge

Beth and I exited the hot tub in quiet, suppressed excitement. My enormous mother padded over towards the house where a simple shower head hung above a tiled drain built right into the wooden deck. She turned on the taps and water began pouring down. Beth busied herself adjusting the water temperature, gingerly testing the stream with her outstretched, extra-sensitive hand. Meanwhile, I fished our swimsuits out of the hot tub with silent aplomb. As I pulled the cover back over the hot tub and turned off the lights, the reality of the situation began to sink in. I made out with Beth… I'm fooling around naked with my mother… Beth let out a rumbling sigh as she finally stepped under the shower head. It was a sound that I was becoming very familiar with, one of a number of thrilling, sensual vocalizations Beth was gradually allowing herself to show me. Not only that, Beth's demeanor had changed quite a bit in the last couple of hours. She wasn't as uptight. She was letting things slide where normally she would make a fuss or compulsively reprimand me. Her sensuality was really shining through more than ever. I was catching myself watching my mother almost constantly, mesmerized by her raw sexual power. More and more, I was noticing Beth watching me as well. I think she knew that I was drawn to her gorgeous, naked body, and she was enjoying the attention. It was changing the way she moved, the way she spoke, like she was putting on a show for me. All of this intrigue and theater was having the effect of suppressing the fact that what we were doing together was quite undeniably taboo. But despite the fact that she was my mother, she was also Beth. And the more I began to understand who Beth was, the more I felt a crawling, overwhelming sensation of lust for her. She was beautiful. She loved having my attention. And she was huge…


Beth shifted around in the diminutive shower with a low groan of satisfaction. The shower head came up only to the tops of her breasts so she was having to reposition herself a lot in order to give all of her abundant flesh a rinse. Water sprayed everywhere as she lumbered through the various positions she required to direct the woefully inadequate stream over each of her gleaming, voluptuous curves. I leaned on the edge of the hot tub and simply stared at Beth in unabashed wonder. She was already the largest person I had ever seen. Each of her gorgeous, womanly thighs was as wide as my entire body and significantly thicker. In the silvery light of the moon I could see the generous, powerful bands of muscle wrapping around them flex and jiggle under the formidable load of Beth's sexy, feminine girth. Nowhere was all that girth more noticeable than her immense, magnificent ass. Beth's huge, magnificent booty quivered and jiggled invitingly with each of her slow, ponderous movements. I found myself lost in its hypnotic, gravity-defying wobble.


Beth turned to face the shower stream. She waggled her heavy, creamy breasts and pushed them up to meet the water's warmth. She let out another low, rumbling sigh as she reveled in the feeling of the water as it played upon her humungous cleavage. Then, as though she sensed my eyes on her prodigious rear, Beth stepped her big, heavy feet backwards, one at a time, while bending over forwards. My mother pressed her palms flat against the side of Honeymoon House while jutting out her amazing, plump ass in my direction. She tipped up her head and allowed the water to pour down her neck, trickle through her immense cleavage, and then down her belly to her crotch. I stared in awe as Beth's fat, lovely pussy swung into view. Water dripped through her thick, luscious lips, and I practically drooled watching Beth shift her considerable weight from side to side, squeezing her gorgeous, wet womanhood tantalizingly between her thighs. I suddenly noticed that Beth had twisted her head around slightly so that she could peer at me through the corner of her eye as I shamelessly watched her put on a show. We met eyes briefly. That was all it took for each of us to know exactly what the other was thinking. Beth cast her eyes down her glorious backside vaguely in the direction of her gorgeous, exposed pussy. She lingered there meaningfully, all the while shifting erotically between her huge, lovely feet. With a sultry pout, Beth slowly raised her eyes back up to mine and cooed in a low voice, “Enjoying yourself, sweetie?”


I grinned capriciously back at my mother and chirped, “Mhmm. Are you?”


Beth closed her eyes. She lowered one of her hands in front of her and I lost sight of it for a moment. Then I saw Beth's large fingers reappear between her legs, and she shamelessly played with her impressive beef curtains right in front of me! “Yesss…” came her whispered reply.


Beth leaned even further down with one hand planted powerfully against the house and let out a heated groan. I gulped, suddenly feeling a bit intimidated. I had realized over the course of our drug adventure that we had started playing an erotic game of chicken. Sure, I had pulled some bold moves like watching her undress or kissing her on the lips, but my mother was playing an entirely different game. Whereas I had mostly stuck to teasing and flirting, Beth was pulling out a full-on seduction. Where this sudden lust for my attention had come from I wasn't entirely sure. Perhaps it was the drugs and the growth that were affecting Beth and removing all of her preconceived limits of appropriateness. Maybe she had been harboring a long-time attraction for me that had finally found the right environment to flourish. Or maybe it was just as simple as what she had said earlier… Beth wanted to be seen… I already knew she wanted to be touched as well. She certainly wanted to grow… My cheeks went red as I considered that might not be all she wanted to do. Beth was re-defining herself as she grew larger and more voluptuously-endowed. Maybe I was going to have to re-define myself as well.


After a couple of minutes of quiet puffing and grunting, Beth flinched in the shower. She shuddered from head to toe and quickly pulled herself up to her full height. My mother turned on her heel and abruptly began striding towards the door. “I'm going to dry off and fetch us another pill,” she stated flatly. “Rinse off, Jesse. Hurry up.” Beth kept her face deliberately turned from me, but I could see from the side that she was blushing deeply. She opened the door and almost forgot to duck as she pulled her newly-enlarged body through the quaint back door of Honeymoon House. With a bit of an awkward sidestep, Beth was able to squeeze inside and escape without answering to me. I felt a sudden gush of empathy for her as I stepped under the shower and began rinsing off. Beth might have been on the giving end of most of the sexual energy tonight, but she wasn't immune to the emotional consequences of what that meant. I suddenly realized that we were in some danger here of harming our relationship given the intensity of the feelings that were surfacing, and the fact that we would each be utterly reliant on the other to help confirm our mutual willingness and enthusiasm to participate in this experience. As this dawned on me I was filled with a sense of responsibility, not just towards Beth, but towards… whatever she was becoming. Her burgeoning sexuality, her naked vulnerability… She would need me to be strong and supportive, even passionate in response to her needs…. And those needs were about to reach new heights!


As I stepped inside, Beth tossed a towel in my direction. I quickly buried my face in it and began drying my wrinkled, water-saturated skin. When I pulled the towel off my face, I could see Beth was suddenly standing right in front of me. In each of her hands was a small white capsule with a little red heart stamped on it. I paused for a moment, then obligingly reached towards my mother's outstretched hand. Beth pulled it back with a small start, as though she was slightly put off by how eager I was to stack a second dose onto our night. I looked up past her ravishingly sensual body and into my mother's beautiful green eyes as they shone in a mixture of adoration, excitement, and maybe just a small shade of guilt. “Are you sure you want to do this, sweetie?” She asked.


I maintained eye contact with Beth, and regarded her with the most earnest, honest consideration that I could. She was so hopeful, so vulnerable all of a sudden, I found it quite touching. After a moment I cracked a wide, trusting smile and nodded. “I am, Mum… I want to see you grow,” I added for good measure.


Beth's eyes flickered coyly. Without a word, she brought a pill to her mouth while placing the other one up to my lips. Gazes locked, we licked back our pills, naked and hungry with anticipation. A moment later, and I fetched the water in silence, handing a glass to Beth. She bent slightly and leaned sultrily against the kitchen counter as it only came up to her crotch. As she drank her water, Beth eyed me up with a twinkling, happy expression. I grinned back at her, somehow knowing for sure that I had done the right thing in agreeing to make this vacation a retreat for her ascension in size.


After a few moments Beth wondered aloud, “Well, it's almost midnight and we just dropped our second hit of ecstasy… Not too bad for our first night, huh, sweetie?”


I finished off my own glass, nodding and whistling expressively. “Phew… Yeah…” I glanced at the direction of my water, suddenly a little uncomfortable that we had left the hot tub a few minutes ago already and neither of us had bothered to don any clothes. “Thanks for pushing the water on me, Mum. I think I lost a lot of hydration in the tub.” I felt my ears burn slightly with the sterile, flaccid observation.


Beth's mouth twisted into a mischievous smirk at the recollection. “Oh…” She began with a wink, “Is that all you have to say about what happened in the hot tub?”


Before I realized it I snapped my head up and shot back, “Oh, right I missed the part where you grew out of your bikini… and…” I trailed off, suddenly uncertain where I was headed with this. I cocked my head to the side, more out of surprise than anything else. It wasn't like me to not follow through with a pithy quip, and I was now aware that there wasn't even a punch line waiting at the end of that sentence.


Beth straightened her huge body up from the kitchen counter and brought her hands to rest on her hips. She raised one eyebrow and smirked in amusement. “And…?” she teased…


I slowly lowered my eyes to regard Beth, taking in her gigantic, bare breasts and her curvy, plump belly… her gorgeous, thick thighs and meticulously trimmed crotch… Beth followed my eyes, her smile growing wider by the moment. I realized suddenly that I had lived my entire adolescent and adult life in my wheelhouse as far as my relationship with Beth was concerned. I had always been the cocky, quick-witted goof with a tease and a joke to keep things light and smoothed over. However, at this moment, it became obvious to me that I was now residing in Beth's domain… seduction, sensuality, raw sexual confidence. No wonder she was winning this game of erotic chicken!


As the realization clicked into place, I found myself grinning again, shaking my head ruefully. I placed a hand tenderly on the bell of Beth's lovely, smooth belly, just above her beautifully sculpted blond carpet. I felt a slight, thrilling tremble on her part as my small, gentle fingers touched her in this sensitive, erogenous place. I looked up into my mother's amorously slitted eyes and despite my deep blush I spoke more earnestly than ever. “Mum, it was incredible to be with you while you grew. I've never seen anything so powerful, so sexy…” I traced my fingers lovingly across Beth's wondrous flesh, and her gaze softened as she realized how honest I was being. “Nothing would make me happier than to watch you grow even larger.”


Beth put a hand to her mouth and for a moment, it seemed like she might tear up. Instead, she attempted unsuccessfully to stifle a low, bashful giggle. Her cheeks went red as she snatched my small hand from her bare belly. “Oh sweetie…” my mother purred, taken aback by the forwardness of my epiphany. I gloated silently with my eyes and gave her large fingers a playful squeeze. “Alright...” Beth murmured, turning her body demonstratively as she began walking towards the den area. She pulled me gently by the hand and padded slowly on her huge bare feet so that I could trot comfortably behind her enormous, plump ass. “My body needs to be moisturized after all that soaking,” Beth sang happily. “You seem to love it so much… I think you should oil my skin. All of it...”

Chapter 7 - The Massage, pt. 1 by Killer_Huge

Beth led me by the hand to the den of Honeymoon House, an area featuring a number of plush, crimson pieces furniture facing in a circle around a large stone fireplace. The fire in the hearth had been reduced to embers by this point, and the air temperature was beginning cool noticeably. Rugs and furs covered the floor, giving the space a cozy and vaguely primitive vibe. Beth shivered as her beautiful bare feet touched the thrilling softness of the rugs. She stopped moving, and released my hand. My naked, amazonian mother glanced around and seemed to be thinking about something. After a moment she muttered, “Hmm… We should get things ready for later… when we're too high to do anything...” Beth's eyes unfocused for a moment as she trailed off. Suddenly Beth's beautiful, plump tummy rumbled audibly. I was caught by surprise and let out a small giggle. Beth laughed at herself as well, “Haha, oh goodness…” She clapped her hands on her beefy, bare gut. “Sweetheart, do we have any snacks?”


“Oh boy do we ever,” I replied. I was amused by Beth's embarrassing moment, but eager as ever to help her out. I turned about and hurried into the kitchen.


“Something light, please! And find us some music too… if you don't mind,” she added smugly. Beth chuckled as she seemed to enjoy how I was rapidly becoming her helpful little assistant. After a moment. She shivered slightly, freeing herself of the momentary giddiness. “I'm going to get this fire roaring for us.” Beth promised, padding over to the wood stack near the fireplace.


I pulled out the largest, sharpest looking knife in the kitchen and began hacking away at a perfectly ripe pineapple. It felt strange, to prepare food while naked. I was a little put off, but I soon found that this was oddly satisfying. Even though I was in between the peaks of two separate hits of ecstasy, there was a lingering edge to everything I was feeling that suggested I was definitely still feeling something. I found the sensation of my bare feet on the polished wooden floor both chilling and delightful. The air on my skin was also cooling me down, but the fire Beth had promised to build would surely take care of that before long. I also enjoyed the feeling I was getting from slicing the pineapple. Something about tropical fruit seemed to deeply invigorate me. I wasn't particularly hungry, but the sharp smell of the sweet decadent fruit was inviting and mesmerizing.


I paused in my work to watch Beth. She had gathered an armful of firewood from the dwindling stack beside the fireplace. She shuffled her large feet to the edge of the furs nearest the hearth and with a sweet, sensual huff, she squatted down and began placing the pale lengths of cured wood over the cheerfully glowing embers. I had an unparalleled view of Beth's huge, voluptuous ass and her thick, gorgeous thighs. I had already witnessed the enormous girth of her ass, but now I was even more stunned at seeing the development that had occurred in her musculature. Beth's glutes had tanked up tremendously in order to accommodate her burgeoning weight. Each of her magnificent ass cheeks loomed about as large as my entire lower body. Her immense thigh muscles were puffed out in support of her squatting position, and I could casually guess that each of her thick, beautiful thighs possessed the more strength than every muscle in my comparatively puny body combined. Beth's calves were similarly flexed, and she looked like she was having no trouble maintaining her balance as she worked. My mother's glorious, oversized womanhood hung below her bulk, shamelessly exposed for all the world to see. She looked like a giant cavewoman, toiling away naked in a space that was becoming rapidly too small to accommodate her enormous size. It was primal, erotic… and very sexy…


In a few minutes I had washed and hacked up some strawberries as well. I quickly rinsed off a couple branches of grapes and arranged everything on a large porcelain platter. By this time my mother had assembled a sizable pile of wood in the hearth. I could see the dry kindling was going to catch fire in a minute on its own, but Beth had other ideas. Still squatting, she puffed out her chest and drew in an enormous breath. I watched in fascination as my mother then blew two huge lungs' worth of air onto the embers. They glowed brightly, and I began to see wood nearest the coals turn black, seared by the incredible heat. About ten seconds later Beth's breath finally waned and the entire pile of wood burst into flame all at once. Beth straightened her shoulders and leaned back slightly. She let out a low, rumbling sigh of approval. She then lowered her gigantic ass to the carpet and hugged her knees, staring into the flames in satisfaction. It struck me as almost a little bit monstrous that she could do that with a single breath. If it had been anyone else I would probably have been intimidated by such a casual display of power, but since it was Beth, I found it quite sexy and endearing.


I picked up the tray of fruit and hurried back to the den. On my way over I stopped at the turntable and spent a couple of minutes sifting through the collection of vinyl records. There was plenty of classic 70's and 80's albums and 'Best Of' compilations. Then, a record titled Classical Music of North India caught my eye. It might be a little exotic, but I'd always known Indian music to be intriguing and hypnotic in its own right. I could only imagine it would make a great soundtrack for a sensually-charged drug trip. I pulled out the disc and lined up the pin on the outside. The speakers scratched as the pin made contact and slowly the delicate twang of the sitar drones filled the air. By this point Beth had laid down on her side. Her amazing body was stretched out comfortably. Beth still had her hair up, and with one long, curvaceous arm she supported her head. Her other hand was draped over the wonderful mountain of her right hip. Despite the significant size of my mother's belly, her hips pushed out even further to the sides, showing off her thick, hourglass figure. She looked for all the world like a gorgeous, naked pin-up girl posed in an erotic shoot. Beth was more or less facing me, though her eyes were closed. Her fingers traced slow, dreamy circles on the top of her mons. Beth's colossal breasts lolled sensually out from her chest, and her nipples pointed flatteringly in my direction. Beth smiled silently, listening to the music I had put on, apparently mesmerized by the luxuriant sound of the sitar.


I placed the platter of fruit on the furs in front of Beth. Her eyes drooped open in lazy slits and she peered first at the fruit, then at me. She smiled adoringly and sighed, “Mmmm… this is perfect… Thanks sweetie…” Beth rolled onto her stomach with a soft, feminine grunt. She plucked a grape off the plate and popped it in her mouth.


I sat down cross-legged near Beth, facing the fire. “You're welcome… Thanks for building the fire, Mum. This is lovely,” I gushed happily, scrootching a little closer to the hearth so that I could bask in the wonderful heat. After a minute I turned my head to face Beth. She had occupied herself with the fruit platter and was busily snacking away. The smell of strawberries and pineapple mixed with the wood smoke, and I began to feel that crawling sensation in my gut that told me that once again the drugs were beginning to take effect. Trying to hide my eagerness I piped up casually, “You want me to help you moisturize?” I swallowed hard as soon as I finished the sentence, grateful that I had managed to get it out without my voice cracking.


Beth had paused with a strawberry partially inserted between her plump, luscious lips. She eyed me up coyly and I tried not to gulp. After a moment she sucked the fruit back into her mouth with a decisive wet smack. Beth's eyes twinkled and she fought back a grin. “Mhmm…” She grinned, nodding in reply.


I hopped enthusiastically to my feet and practically skipped over to the bed where my mother's things were laid out. I quickly located her makeup and bathroom supplies, and started going through the many compartments of her travel bag, searching for her favorite moisturizer. After a couple of minutes I had checked every pocket and corner twice and still nothing had turned up. “Are you sure it's in here?” I called, frowning. “It's the moisturizer in the white squeeze tube, right? I can't seem to find it,” I said, turning my hands up expressively.


Beth twisted around to face me. She replied, “It should be in the main pouch with all the… Oh shoot…” she trailed off. Her beautiful face darkened in annoyance. “I forgot to pack it! Oh…” Beth tsked in consternation.


My empathic response to Beth switched on, and I immediately felt bummed on her behalf. I pondered the situation for a minute, then suddenly I brightened up. “Oh, hang on a sec!” I cried, hurrying back to the kitchen. I rummaged through the cupboard that I had previously filled with cooking supplies. Aha! Here it is...” I pulled out a large jar and began making my way back to my huge, waiting mother. “Will this work?” I asked.


“What is that... coconut oil?” Beth wondered aloud, cocking an eyebrow. I nodded hopefully at her. Beth chewed her plump, beautiful lip for a moment, then replied, “Well, it's a little more oily, but… Okay!” Beth grinned. “We were in that tub so long I could probably use something a little more heavy duty than my normal moisturizer,” she added, her face lighting up as she realized everything was going to be fine.


I softly padded over to Beth and kneeled beside her giant, naked form. As I settled in I chirped helpfully, “Yeah… I think this will smell really amazing too…” I grinned, “You know… when the drugs kick in again.” I paused, listening to the sound of the tabla entering the music, adding a mesmerizing rhythmic tapestry to support the dulcet tones of the sitar. After a moment, I unscrewed the jar of coconut oil and asked Beth, “Are you feeling the pill start to work?” I could barely contain my excitement.


Beth twisted around to face me. “Yesss…” She whispered. Her eyes shone with anticipation and I could tell she was just as excited as I was. My enormous, naked mother narrowed her eyes at me, then cast her gaze seductively down the length of her voluptuous, exposed backside. “What are you waiting for?” She teased in a low, sensual voice. “Grease me up…” Beth locked her eyes on mine once again. “Don't miss any spots… I like it when you touch me, sweetie…” My mothers voice was becoming thick and hoarse, like it might get caught in her throat. “Touch me anywhere… Touch me everywhere…” Beth added for good measure before turning her head haughtily back to the front. She folded her hands in front of her and rested her chin comfortably on them, waiting for me to begin.


I dipped my hand into the jar. The oil was mostly solid at this temperature, so I scooped out a bit and began rubbing it in my hands, warming it up. Meanwhile I gazed upon the landscape of flesh that was Beth's curvy, phenomenally wide backside. My mother's skin gleamed a deep, beautiful bronze, reflecting the warm, flickering light of the fire. My own fingers were wrinkled like raisins from the long soak in the hot tub, but despite Beth's instinct to keep her skin hydrated, it looked like if anything her lovely feminine flesh was as healthy and moist as ever. I could smell her invigorating, womanly musk, and I wondered if she wasn't sweating already amidst the rising air temperature in Honeymoon House. After a moment, my hands were slick with fragrant, fully-melted coconut oil. I lowered them to Beth's skin slowly, almost reverently, barely daring to breathe. I placed my hands gently on Beth's mid back, left of her spine. On cue, Beth drew in a sharp breath through her nostrils, then sighed euphorically through her mouth. As though I had been holding my breath, I gasped quietly as I subtly became synchronized with my giant mother's breathing. Instantly I relaxed and surrendered to the gratification that was touching Beth's lovely, amazonian body. My cheeks burned red as I began to rub my hands around the huge, yielding canvas of Beth's flesh. The oil allowed me to sink in fairly deep into her tissue while still being able to slide around with minimal effort. Her skin was very warm. It was soft and inviting, practically begging to be touched, just as Beth had predicted. I breathed deeply in through my nose and the sharp, pungent scent of sweat mixed with the subtle, hypnotic presence of hormones assaulted me. Beth let out a soft moan of satisfaction. This is incredible, I thought.


In no time at all I had covered a fairly modest area on Beth's back, and already I was in need of more oil. I dipped back into the jar and pulled out another, larger hunk of the coconut oil and began to melt it in my hands. “Good thing I brought the whole gallon jar,” I joked. “We are going to need a lot of oil for your body, Mum. There's… There's a lot of you…” I whispered, shaking my head in silent wonder.


Beth smiled through her reply, “Mmmm… There's going to be a lot more of me soon…” She groaned happily. “You're doing great, son… I'm feeling really, really good…Beth let out a soft but emphatic moan, not bothering to hide the rising passion in her voice.


I placed my hands on Beth's left shoulder blade and began rubbing oil into her thick, womanly hide once more. Beth continued making sultry, erotic sounds, encouraging me with her unrestrained enjoyment. I began breathing faster, feeling the electric sensation of the touching and the rubbing start to get to my head. The drugs were working their way through me and I was rapidly ascending into an altered state of consciousness. That familiar feeling of giddy euphoria clawed its way through my chest and was already affecting my perception and my cognition again. I rubbed along Beth's side, massaging the oil into her gorgeous, statuesque lats. Her gigantic breasts had pancaked under her formidable weight, and I found that I was soon touching and playing with the yielding, plump mass of Beth's left tit, at least the part that was exposed. Again I had to reach into the jar to replenish my supply of oil, and I marveled at how much of it was being used in the pursuit of covering Beth's entire amazonian physique. I leaned way over and began massaging oil into the far side of Beth's back. I found that I was so extended that this balancing act was going to prove to be very quickly unsustainable. On a hunch though, I leaned deep into Beth's prodigious bulk. I was banking on the presumption that she would be more than capable of absorbing my weight, and of course, I was right about that. A deep, sensual rumble escaped my mother's lips as she purred in response to my boldness. As I worked faster and harder, I realized that I was beginning to sweat, myself. This is hard work!


I was almost finished with Beth's back and by now we were both breathing heavily and sweating through the moist heat of the encounter. I reached into the jar once more, and pulled out a hefty clump of oil that had already partially melted in the rising temperature of the room. Beth suddenly reared her head up and twisted around to face me. I had been rubbing my hands together, but I froze when I met her gaze. Immediately I noticed that Beth's eyes had turned dark with large, unevenly dilated pupils. Her cheeks had turned a deep crimson, and sweat was running down her lovely neck. She clenched her teeth together and growled, “Enough of the back, Jesse. Get my butt… Rub my ass, sweetie…”


Oh my god… I knew at once that Beth was high… She was high, and she was horny…

Chapter 8 - The Massage, pt. 2 by Killer_Huge

Rub my ass, sweetie…” Beth huffed through clenched teeth. I was taken a little by surprise, and I must have recoiled slightly because Beth's gaze immediately softened. “Hey…” She began again, looking less aggressive, even conciliatory. “It's okay… you're doing a great job.” My mother's cheeks were blushing like crazy, and I saw a couple beads of sweat rolling down her forehead.


I gulped, but overall I was thrilled to be where I was, and I didn't want to disappoint Beth. “Th-thanks, Mum…” I replied lamely. I wrung my hands idly, trying to keep the dollop of coconut oil from dripping everywhere. Gazing into the fragile beauty of Beth's wide, green eyes though, I decided I could do better. I mustered up my courage. “This is fun for me… I… I don't mind if you… Just be yourself…” I offered, looking hopeful.


Beth's eyebrows went up and she let out a little giggle. “Ooohhh…” She cooed. I think what I had said really touched her though, as it looked for a moment like she might actually tear up. It was hard to tell as our serotonin levels skyrocketed under the effects of the ecstasy we had taken. Beth gave a slow, amorous blink and paused with her eyes closed. She reached out and gently touched my bare leg as I kneeled next to her huge, prone form. When Beth opened her eyes, I could see that glimmer of drug-affected mischief had returned, and she was smirking hungrily at me. “Alright, honey… Get back to work…” my mother rumbled cockily. She gave my leg a hearty squeeze, then turned her head away to face forward, resting once again on her folded hands. “Have fun… and make it good…” she added in a low, suggestive murmur.


Under the light of a roaring fire I scrootched down from Beth's face. Barely breathing, I lined myself up with my mother's colossal, magnificent ass. The gorgeous, gleaming curves of her buttocks reached up more than two feet off the ground and her entire pelvis had to be almost four feet across. I could smell her wonderful flesh as it gleamed bronze in the flickering light of the flames. It was heady and fragrant, hinting at a notes of sweat and… something else… something primal... thrilling… The womanly aroma of Beth's massive, exposed body blended with the wood smoke, coconut oil, and pineapple to create a hypnotic combination of fragrance that was exciting and intriguing beyond my comprehension. I lowered my hands and slowly, gently, I laid my palms down on Beth's thick, enormous left ass cheek. I gasped, and Beth let out a passionate groan that I felt as much as heard. I pressed my palms down and gingerly began cupping Beth's immense buttock. I breathed heavily, completely enthralled. I began to massage her, quickly becoming lost in the sumptuous buffet of flesh that Beth had presented to me. The mesmerizing sound of tabla and sitar provided a sensual, exotic musical canvas for the erotic scene that was unfolding. I quickly reached into the jar and pulled up another melted hunk of oil and began rubbing it all over Beth's gigantic left ass cheek. I was breathing quite heavily and sweating profusely by this point. All of the sexual tension I had felt previously melted away with each fragrant, waxy clump of coconut oil. I massaged, rubbed, and caressed my mother's huge, gorgeous ass with pure, unrestrained joy.


Beth, for her part, seemed to be in heaven. She groaned and sighed louder and more heatedly as her drug high began to peak. She squirmed passionately under my touch, practically purring with delight as I rubbed and oiled her. Beth's movements and vocalizations suggested that not only was she lost in the pleasure of an drug-enhanced massage, but she was quickly becoming sexually aroused as well. Warning bells were going off somewhere in my consciousness but I was peaking under the influence as well, and all of my normal cognitive restraints were being overridden. Beth's enormous left buttock was already generously greased with coconut oil, and before I knew what was happening, I was climbing over her immensely thick thigh so that I could get better access to the rest of her huge, lovely ass. Beth shuddered and let loose an impassioned, rumbling moan as I clambered over her massive bulk, and it seemed as though I took her by surprise. She enthusiastically reciprocated my efforts however, spreading her trunk-like legs apart and waggling herself into me. I gasped dumbly at the position I found myself in- naked and exposed, kneeling between my own mother's gigantic, bare legs. The jostling motions that Beth initiated were causing her titanic thighs and ass to jiggle and wobble erotically, and I was momentarily lost in the swirling, hypnotic visual trickery as the drugs addled my perception. Beth let out another, sharp vocal protest and tensed her body in anticipation for the attention to come, so I quickly snapped out of it and went to work obliging her humungous needs.


I scooped up some more oil and placed my hands on Beth's colossal buttocks, one on each enormous peak. I pressed my hands deep into her lovely, feminine flesh and began massaging in slow, meandering circles. It was glorious… I felt like an artist playing with clay. I felt and pressed and molded the yielding, soft flesh, slick with fragrant oil. And like a work of art, Beth gave back as good as she got. My mother moaned lustily beneath my light, sensual touch. She swayed and squirmed in resonance with my own movements, amplifying the gratification that she was receiving. Likewise, I felt Beth's luxuriant bouts of pleasure reflecting back on me, lifting my own excitement and euphoria higher. I slid my hand into the canyon of Beth's ass cheeks, pressing my oily fingers deep into her magnificent, erogenous flesh. She flinched and moaned in delight... I felt Beth's enormous glutes trembling with passion. Gauging her reaction to be generally one of approval to say the least, I continued sending my left hand deeper into Beth's ass crack while beginning to rub oil into her titanic right ass cheek with my other hand. God she's gigantic, was all I could think. My mother moaned and trembled like she was about to come, and I was so drawn in by her drama that I felt my apprehension at the that concept simply fade away.


Huunnnhhh… Huummm… HNNNnnngghh…” Beth grunted bestially. Her carnal vocalizations were building into a rhythm, and she began gyrating, grinding her colossal ass into me to better receive my attention. My amazonian mother's raw sexual power was dominating my senses, and I soon realized that the alluring, feminine fragrance that had been assaulting my nostrils for the past few minutes was not just sweat… It was Beth's pussy… And it was becoming stronger by the minute. My mouth grew dry as the realization dawned on me that my hand had traveled south, past her gorgeous ass, and now I was playing with the immense, vascular folds of Beth's oversized muff. Oh… shit… I gulped hard, and felt my cheeks throbbing with the heat of the realization. Beth hissed in delight at my advance, “Yesss… oh, honey…” a loud groan suddenly escaped her lips. “Uuuunnngghhh fffFFFUUCK…” I continued my assault unabated, my face red, expression dumbfounded. I pressed my fingers through my mother's immense, luscious beef curtains and found her inner labia to be utterly sopping wet. Holy shit… my entire hand was suddenly inside Beth's pussy, and she gasped heatedly, and shuddered from head to toe.


Without warning, Beth's monstrous ass rushed up at me as she bent her knees and raised her gigantic pelvis off the fur-covered floor. I was totally unprepared for her sudden movement and was sent sprawling backwards as the enormous wall of woman crashed into me. “Ohhh... GOD…” Beth roared, practically screaming in pleasure. She gyrated exultantly from her knees in long, irregular arcs.


I lay on the ground staring unfocused at my amazonian mother, wondering what just happened. Oh right… Beth had smashed her humungous ass into me and I had hit the floor hard. The blow had left me dazed and knocked the wind out of me, so for the moment I was just laying there on my back in utter bewilderment. I could hear Beth writhing and moaning, and I thought I glimpsed her hand reaching down under her immense bulk and playing with her huge, engorged pussy lips. It suddenly struck me that Beth had changed. She was even larger and more voluptuous than when we had left the hot tub. Beth had grown… and she was probably still growing… and I had just brought her to climax! I flinched in sheer incomprehension at the mix of emotions that came with the realization. She's growing… She's cumming… I twitched my limbs and digits idly as I lay there, and relief soon came in the form of knowing that at least I was unharmed by my “accident.” Unharmed, but still incredibly high and decently rattled. Beth had decked me with an amount of force comparable to be being kicked by a horse. The fact that she had probably not done it on purpose was a comfort at least. I realized too that all of Beth's considerable force had been dispersed as it transferred to me through her gorgeous, pillowy ass, which was probably the only reason I was conscious at all. So that was a plus, I guess. The ringing in my ears abated as I calmed down, and soon I was able to focus my eyes on Beth. She let out one final, sensuous gasp with her head tipped up, facing away from me. Her fingers had stopped mashing madly around, and now she simply clutched her gargantuan genitals dumbly while feminine juices dripped down her gleaming thighs, mingling with her sweat.


After a minute, Beth suddenly snapped out of her euphoric climax, and glanced behind herself. She spotted me lying on my back, a few feet away. Her expression was still tinged with the unbridled pleasure of the past few minutes, but mostly registered with a mixture of confusion and concern. “Hhhhmmmm…” She sighed, despite herself. “What are you doing there, sweetie? Did… did I bump you?” She suggested, trying to look innocent.


Mum...” I croaked, still laying on my back “You're... bigger…”


Beth's eyes fluttered sensually, but concern filled her drug-affected gaze. “Ooohhh…” She murmured. “Honey… I'm sorry…” Beth spun around on her hands and knees and crawled over to me. Each of her gigantic limbs connected with the floor with a small, but audible boom that I could feel as much as hear, even through the padding of the rugs and furs. Despite my shock at having been thrown to the floor I smiled at the sight of my humungous mother crawling on all fours towards me. My view from the floor was magnificent. Beth's colossal breasts hung like beach balls, wobbling and lolling obscenely below her broad, muscly shoulders. Her nipples had grown noticeably larger and puffier, even compared to her already-voluptuous proportions. I could see her titanic ass bulge outwards past the rondure of her insanely thick, gorgeous thighs as her tremendous cheeks jiggled and rolled from left to right with her movements. Like a mother gorilla, Beth crawled right up to me and stamped her large meaty fists into the floorboards. Looking up, I could see her massive arms bulge with thick, powerful muscles. Sweat rolled down her broad, muscly neck and into the immense valley of her cleavage. The expression on Beth's face reflected her maternal concern for my well-being, but there was also something haughty and coy about the way she loomed over me. “Are you OK?” She asked. A smirk broke out over her face, and I suddenly realized it probably had everything to do with the fact that I was grinning like a moron.


Without thinking I burst into laughter. “Haha… You smacked me with your humungous butt!” I giggled idiotically. “You're growing into a giant sexy… huge… cavewoman… Haha...” I couldn't help myself as I doubled over in a fit of uncontrolled laughter.


For a moment, all of Beth's classic personality returned. She sat back on her heels and planted her hands on her enormous hips. My mother simply sat there, regarding me with mildly offended disappointment. “Oh for… for fuck's sake…” She let out a huge sigh and shook her head. “I thought I'd hurt you, Jesse…” Beth cast her eyes down to her dramatically-enhanced size and voluptuousness. “I guess… Haha…” She paused to giggle. Beth put a hand to her mouth, seemingly in mixture of embarrassment and intrigue. “I guess I don't know my own strength…” She frowned at the sound of her own words as she trailed off. Sensing her demeanor darkening, I forced myself to settle down and with great effort I was soon able control my fit of giggling. I wiped tears from my eyes and tried to focus on what Beth was about to say. She thoughtfully chewed her beautiful plump lip, then murmured, “Maybe we should stop… this…” My eyes went wide, and suddenly I my gut filled with butterflies. “I don't want… I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you…” Beth whispered, suddenly looking vulnerable despite her enormous size and power.


There it was- the reality of the danger inherent to this situation which I had somehow been expecting, but desperately trying to avoid. “No… Mum…” I began. I cleared my throat and quickly scrambled to my feet. “I don't want to stop… This is… Incredible… Just… l-look at yourself…” I stammered, genuine awe filling my voice. “You're… Humungous!” I looked her up and down, casting my eyes over every gloriously thick curve and huge gleaming muscle. “You're becoming… a goddess…” I breathed, not bothering to hide the reverence in my voice.


Beth's eyes went wide, and she shuddered at the realization that I wasn't even exaggerating. She was a goddess! Even kneeling with her ass on the floor she was looking slightly down at me. Shit… She must have been over 9 feet tall at this point. I bet she weighed almost half a ton. Beth trembled and closed her eyes. She inhaled deeply and let out a ragged, passionate sigh. I knew instantly that I had struck a nerve. A dreamy look overcame her face and once again her beautiful plush lips curled into a haughty smirk. I could barely contain my excitement. I knew she would go for that. I could hardly wait to explore more of my mother's ravishingly sexy new body, and it was obvious that she felt the same way.


Beth opened her eyes to see me gazing hopefully back at her. She licked her lips sensually and took a moment that stare me down. I couldn't help but wilt under my mother's dominating size and antics, even if just to role play along with her new goddess-like stature. After a moment Beth scoffed, “Haha… Alright… If I'm a goddess, I want you to prove it…” Beth picked herself up off the floor and rose to her full height. I gulped as she covered me in the shadow of her gargantuan, naked body. Her monstrously overgrown pussy hung perilously close to my face, and I could smell her womanly fragrance blooming from the furnace of her pent-up sexual passion. Beth stepped backwards slowly and dramatically, padding towards the fire with loud, demonstrative footfalls. With a deep sigh she let herself sink to the fur-covered floor, still facing me, still fixing me with her hungry, primal stare. Beth reached behind her head and grasped her hair tie, holding up her beautiful blond locks. She let out a long, seductive moan and casually flexed her biceps and snapped the puny thing apart. She spread out her hair to its full length, letting it flow up past her head in a gorgeous display of her ravishing beauty. At the same time she spread her sequoia-like thighs apart, opening herself flatteringly towards me, her rapidly-diminishing son. The smirk on Beth's face grew into a full grin and she laughed cockily. “Prove it to me, haha…” Her eyes grew wide and she whispered hoarsely at me, “Worship your goddess…”

Chapter 9 - Amazon Foreplay by Killer_Huge

Worship your goddess…” Beth muttered, batting her lovely lashes. She closed her eyes with a smile and sighed expressively. Beth was laying across the very center of a large collection of overlapping furs and rugs. She nuzzled her beautiful, beaming face into the soft texture of what looked to me like a deer pelt. She then let herself sink into the incredible bed of her luscious blond locks which she had just spread out above and around her head. Beth lay there, enticing and huge beyond any conventional ideal for a big, curvy woman. I simply stood dumbly for a full minute, observing her, feasting my eyes on the impossibly sensual buffet of flesh and raw sexual power in front of me. I think Beth knew that I was transfixed, mesmerized by her erotic show, and I'm pretty sure she was getting off on it. As my mother relaxed and melted into the furs, high on synthesized drugs and growth, she began moving her limbs around. She spread her giant, muscly arms wide, and glided her naked flesh gently against the yielding softness of the fabric and fur beneath her. She let out a slow, pleasurable gasp, feeling the wonderful assortment of cozy, inviting textures. At the same time, Beth rotated her gigantic hips and bent her knees, an action that let her caress her enormous thighs tantalizingly against the furs. While she twisted her immense lower body, Beth remained lying flat on her back. Her gargantuan breasts wobbled around teasingly, rising and falling with each of her deep, slow breaths. The twin humungous globes of feminine flesh maintained an impressive degree of shape, rising up a good foot or more off Beth's massive chest. However, to my amazement, Beth's colossal breasts pancaked breathtakingly outwards, squeezing into each other and threatening to obscure her face. Her nipples had swollen to the size of saucers and pushed up an additional couple of inches. Sweat trickled down from the hot, moist valley of her mountainous cleavage and gathered around her base of her thick, powerful neck. Beth's entire body radiated ravishing, unbridled sexuality, and high as I was, I actually felt like I could see her womanly aura glowing in the air around her massive body. I felt my knees wobbling at before Beth's erotic spectacle. I'd never seen anything so inviting in my life.


With her eyes still shut my mother gasped and opened her mouth slightly in a haughty, taunting smile. I guessed she was imagining the sight of herself, gorgeous, naked, and huge beyond belief. It clearly turned her on, to entice me, her diminutive son, the most logical object to latch her burgeoning lust onto. Beth could have easily torn into me by now and satisfied her titanic needs in any number of ways, but I sensed that she was waiting for me to take the initiative. I gulped. Despite my excitement at the prospect, I was rapidly becoming aware that I would never truly be able to… handle Beth, not with her enormous size advantage. If I was going to satisfy her I would need to get creative. I was going to have to seduce my mother. The obviously taboo thought rang harshly in my ears, but I was getting better and better at ignoring my societal boundaries and following my instincts. It certainly helped that the drugs were challenging all of my normal cognitive constructs, and it helped even more that as Beth grew and grew, she appeared to become increasingly horny. As for me, I was definitely excited and gratified by watching and touching Beth's incredible body, but so far this evening I had yet to become fully aroused… I had heard this might be a thing, though. One of my pals had reported that taking ecstasy with his girlfriend was an amazing trip, but despite everything he couldn't get his dick to work. It had never occurred to me when I had planned to take ecstasy with my mother that this might somehow present a problem. Well, for me anyways… Mum doesn't seem to be having any “problems” getting off.. I wondered vaguely if my impotence wasn't owing in larger part to the fact that despite everything we had done so far, I still saw Beth as my mother, and I could only assume that deep down any sexual intimacy with her would continue to bother me no matter how euphoric the drugs made me feel. Still though, Beth was, above all else, a woman. Not only that, she was a humungous, aroused amazon now. She needed to have her prodigious sexual desires filled, and that responsibility… No… that privilege had been gifted by Beth to me. I decided in that moment I was going to meet her halfway with or without the use of my cock. I clenched my fists as I steeled myself. I'm going to pleasure Beth… I'm going to sex my mother…


I padded silently over to the turntable and flipped the record of Indian classical music which had finished some time ago. As the pin received the vinyl and the speakers scratched, I saw Beth stir slightly. She angled her beautiful face towards me and fluttered her eyes, slitting them coyly in my direction. The euphoric bliss in her smile twisted into teasing pout, almost as though she was jealous of the stereo equipment being handled instead of her. I quickly hurried towards my mother's colossal, naked form, stretched out seductively before the flickering flames of the fireplace. As I approached, Beth's glittering eyes followed me languidly, but intensely. I stalled for a moment, suddenly realizing that I didn't know where to begin. Beth was just... gigantic, and she wasn't giving me any hints as to what she meant by “worship.” I swallowed hard, and forced myself to slow down. On a hunch, I guessed that Beth didn't want a frantic, amateurish advance. She needed a lover, someone confident and sensual, like she was. My trot slowed to a softer, more relaxed pace, and I felt my face go red as Beth's hypnotic, womanly scent filled my nostrils. I had entered the preternatural halo of her radiant femininity… her warm, sensuous aura. I trembled and gasped lightly as it hit me. My mother had truly become a goddess, complete with otherworldly power and beauty to match the title. Her magnificent, gleaming curves and glorious bronze hair swam in a flux of visual hallucination before me, and before I realized what was happening, my feelings of apprehension and inadequacy had simply melted away. Without thinking I lowered myself on top of my mother. With quiet agility, I stretched my leg way over Beth's huge, beefy gut. At the same time I pressed my palms into her flesh, to steady myself. My mouth went dry as I dimly registered what was happening, but I couldn't seem to stop myself from simply acting out my most basic instincts. Beth grunted lightly as she absorbed my weight. I had been gentle but quick. I think my forwardness had surprised her, and so she shifted her lower body, laying flat on the ground to accommodate me. Still, Beth was almost ten times my size, and I wasn't going to hurt her simply by clambering around her humungous torso. Taking initiative, I leaned down into my palms, letting my legs settle into Beth's robust ribs on either side. I found myself suspended from the knees up. Beth's enormous tummy was so wide that only my toes reached the floor. I pressed deeply into Beth's gut and gasped as I felt her massive, powerful upper abdominal muscles flex impassively beneath my relatively insignificant weight. Beth groaned in delight at the sensation of my small body climbing around, gingerly interacting with her, immense, powerful bulk. She then drew in a deep, slow breath. As my mother inhaled two giant lungs' worth of air, I felt her diaphragm flex mightily beneath me, pushing against my weight. To Beth's delight and my astonishment, I simply rose up and up, seemingly providing little if any resistance at all against her considerable abdominal strength. I inhaled as well, subconsciously getting drawn into her breath cycle. I was simply too mesmerized by Beth's erotic display of power to do much else.


At the height of her breath, my mother closed her eyes. She paused, holding me up there, apparently enjoying the sensation of flexing her amazonian musculature. My breath caught in my throat as I clung to Beth's colossal body, and I felt my limbs trembling in a mix of awe and excitement. Beth smiled slowly, and a dreamy, euphoric look filled her beautiful face. For one electric moment, she simply lay there, basking the erotic intensity of the sensations she was experiencing. Each of her huge muscles seemed to ripple and stretch with a life of its own, and I idly wondered if Beth wasn't actively growing beneath me... slowly packing on more and more girth... ascending by degrees into her godly stature. Beth opened her mouth and broke into a twinkling smile. She then let out a long rumbling sigh, luxuriantly exhaling all of the air I her lungs. As Beth's sweet, pleasure-tinted breath swirled past me, I exhaled as well, slumping forward. I simply melted down into Beth's phenomenal bulk, relaxing and riding out the sensation of being on top of a giant deflating balloon. Beth's beautiful green eyes flickered and she opened them slightly. I caught her gaze over the rondure of her gargantuan, flattened-out breasts and for a moment we shared a sultry, languid connection. At the end of her breath, Beth's smile spread into a wide, mischievous grin, and I immediately broke out in an unexpected fit of giggles. It suddenly occurred to me that the situation I had found myself in seemed utterly hilarious- perched atop my giantess mother, riding her like a carousel. Beth was immediately drawn in by my giggling and in a moment I was getting jostled up and down as she cracked up in a chuckle of amusement. This immediately provoked us into a second, more absurdly funny situation where Beth's giggles were bucking me up and down like a cowboy at a rodeo. Beth seized the moment and deliberately dropped her voice an octave down to hit me with a round of deep, full belly laughter, deliberately shaking me more violently with the overwhelming size and strength of her lovely abdomen. I pitched forward and landed awkwardly in the canyon of Beth's gigantic cleavage, laughing the whole way down. I shot out my arms to grab hold of something, and of course the only obvious points of purchase were Beth's titanic mammaries themselves. I lay face down with my stomach against my mother's upper abdomen, my face beet red and nestled in the heavenly valley of Beth's cleavage. Beth drew her thick, muscly arms around me and lightly pressed me into her humungous body. We both struggled to catch our breaths. We had been laughing so much that tears filled my eyes and I thought I might pass out. I relaxed my body and allowed myself to go limp atop the massive, statuesque bulk of my mother.


When our breathing had somewhat returned to normal, I found myself once again looking into Beth's eyes. She looked so affectionate, so happy to hold me in this gentle, intimate way. She gave me a slow, amorous blink. I noticed that Beth was really starting to sweat a lot. Her cheeks were more than a bit rosy, and her entire body seemed to be radiating heat like a furnace. She stroked my back with her massive hands, cuddling me lightly in her vast embrace. A few minutes went by, and I relaxed further, becoming lulled by the hypnotic, rocking motion of Beth's breathing. I could feel her lungs and her heart beating, and I felt every subtle movement and flex of her oversized abdominal muscles. There was a growing pool of sweat beading up between our bodies, and soon I found Beth's motions becoming more rhythmic, as though she was rocking me deliberately. She alternated squeezing me lightly between her humungous arms and her pillowy breasts, then grasping me gently around the waist, she would slowly grind me up and down her slick, sensual abdominal musculature.


After a while my amazonian mother rumbled below me as she cleared her throat. “Mmmmm… Hey there…” I opened my eyes and met Beth's sultry, glassy stare. I hadn't even realized that I had closed them, but this rocking and rubbing attention had really put me into a deeply relaxed state. “How are you feeling, sweetie?” My mother intoned in a gentle, caring voice. She let out a little sigh, and I saw beads of sweat rolling off her chest and pooling up in the features of her collarbone and neck.


I cleared my throat and tried to think of how I could possibly put into words what I was feeling. I ended up stammering, “I, uh… I f-feel good, Mum… really good…” I realized that I sounded idiotic, but that seemed to please Beth as she smiled widely and crinkled her eyes in response.


I'm so hot…” Beth breathed. She slid my sweat-slicked body demonstratively up through her cleavage, bringing my face a few inches closer to hers. Beth had my waist clutched in both of her large, meaty hands. I could feel her trembling slightly, though her grip was surprisingly gentle for a woman of her considerable size and strength. “I feel like I'm on fire…” Beth groaned, gritting her teeth lightly. I found myself getting lost in the intensity of her gaze. She eyed me up like an animal. I knew Beth was concerned for my well-being and she would never hurt me on purpose, but it was a little ominous, not to mention exciting to be stared at like a piece of meat.


“You're really… really warm…” I parroted dumbly. I found I was having trouble thinking and speaking at the same time. The drugs had really done a number on my cognitive wherewithal. I felt like Beth deserved better however, so I soldiered through. “I mean… You're hot as fuck, Mum. I think you might be the biggest… most beautiful person ever…” I gushed, feeling a little cheesy at hearing myself so openly playing into Beth's ego, shamelessly flattering her.


Beth let out a low, rumbling chuckle and squeezed me affectionately into her flesh. I know, honey… It feels… incredible…” Beth ground my body into herself, savoring the word. She strengthened her grip a little more, and again, slid me tantalizingly up through her immense, sweaty breasts, bringing my face even closer to hers. “That's not what I meant though…” Beth leaned down and whispered huskily into my ear. “Jesse...” My mother breathed, “I want to have sex right now…”


My ears rang with the naked forwardness of Beth's words. My mouth grew dry and I almost choked in reply. “Uhhh… Okay… Y-yeah… I would like to…” I stammered idiotically, suddenly becoming painfully away of my flaccid penis squished between my gigantic mother and me. Beth just breathed, moist and heavy in my ear, waiting for me to finish. I finally blurted out, “I-I... I can't get it up, Mum!” My cheeks burned red. “I think it's the drugs… I'm sorry… I can't, uh… I can't get an erection…”


Beth raked her fingernails gently, thrillingly down my back, filling my gut with butterflies. She brushed her plump, full lips against my ear and continued to stroke me as she gently cooed, “I know, sweetie, I know… Can you please try?” Beth exhaled in a long, passionate sigh, filling me again with the wonderful, hypnotic sweetness of her hot breath. Beth dropped her voice really low and rumbled, “I'll help you…”

Chapter 10 - A Giant Blowjob by Killer_Huge

Beth breathed hot and heavy in my ear. She was clutching me between her gargantuan breasts, rhythmically squeezing and grinding my body up and down against her slick, gorgeous flesh. “Just relax, sweetie…” Beth whispered in a husky, low voice, dripping with sexual intensity. She kissed me passionately in the neck, and groaned thrillingly right beside my ear. “Do anything you want to me… I'll take care of everything…” Beth flinched and gasped, hearing her own words. I felt my orientation shift as my amazonian mother engaged her core. The massive, gleaming muscles pressing into me from all sides flexed and worked in unison to bring Beth into a sitting position. She grinded me upwards, through the sweaty, yielding valley of her gigantic cleavage and nuzzled her large head into my chest. I was quickly lost in a gorgeous cascade of Beth's silken, golden hair. She wrapped her strong, meaty hands around my ass and mid back, pushing me greedily into her waiting face. My mother planted delicate kisses on my chest and abdomen, brushing her huge, plump lips electrically across my skin in between each sensual, wet smack. I let out an excited whimper, and snaked an arm behind Beth's head, gently assisting her efforts by pulling myself into her. Beth seemed content to support my weight by herself, so I did as she asked and tried to relax, going limp from the waist down. My legs dangled into the lush, moist carpet of her gigantic womanly crotch, and I couldn't help but marvel at the furnace-like heat radiating from Beth's oversized muff. There was no question in my mind what Beth was warming up to. She wants to have sex… My mother wants to fuck me…


The fire crackled over the mesmerizing ambiance of Indian music coming through the speakers, and it was all I could do, simply to try and not lose my mind in the overwhelming sensory experience of all the stimulation I was receiving. Beth's breathing and heart rate increased sharply, and now my amazonian mother was moaning between each kiss of my abdomen, filling my body with the arousing sound of her sexual vocalizations. Slowly, she continued to lift me up with her huge, strong arms. I was now elevated higher than I would have been if I were standing on the floor, and an exhilarating twinge of fear streaked through my gut, almost like I was ascending to the top of a roller coaster. My entire torso, down to my knees was being caressed by Beth's wonderfully glossy hair. Despite the fact that her face had disappeared into that nest of luscious, thick curls, I could feel Beth continue her tour of kisses. Her lips explored my naked, compact torso with greedy abandon, licking, smacking, and nuzzling my skin thrillingly between hot, sexually-charged moans. All the while, she continued lifting me effortlessly, grinding me up higher against her huge features. I gave an involuntary kick as my instincts instructed me to scramble for purchase. Beth gasped heatedly, and I could feel a gleeful smile spread across her face as she restrained me easily in her powerful grasp. Like a lightning bolt, I was struck with the realization that I had felt my mother's face on the sensitive, erogenous flesh of my crotch. Beth's chin is touching my dick… Oh god… My mouth went dry as the image flooded my mind. She's going to suck my dick… The phrase blared in my mind like a siren, and I bucked my hips in eager acquiescence.


Beth growled in a low, carnal rumble. She pinched my torso a bit roughly as she shifted her grasp to get both of her massive hands on my buttocks. “Mum… Oh my god…” I pleaded dumbly as she tipped her head down. I could feel her huge luscious lips pressed hungrily against my genitals, pouting haughtily on the precipice of the unspeakably taboo act. Beth's moist breath poured out of both her nostrils and her mouth as she panted raggedly. She was practically drooling in anticipation, tripping under the influence of the powerful drugs running through our bodies. Beth gave the base of my cock a long, sultry kiss. Both of us groaned passionately, and the sound rattled tantalizingly through my crotch. Beth kissed my cock again, and this time she spread her puffy wet lips wide, sliding them exultantly over my package.


My mother inhaled as she went, expertly sucking and licking my penis into the hot, waiting darkness of her mouth. I struggled madly in her strong grip, to no avail. Beth moaned through a mouth full of cock, apparently elated by my insignificant protests. Beth's huge, sinewy tongue barged past my shaft and wormed its way around to the bottom of my scrotum. I continued thrashing around uselessly as my amazonian mother let a heavy, aroused moan rattle through me. “Mmmmm…” Beth arched her back, pressing her gargantuan breasts into my legs, pinning me possessively against her colossal bulk. She seemed to be getting off on account of my struggles, seemed to be getting enjoyment from controlling me so effortlessly.


“Ohhh… Uhhh… Ooohhh, fuck…” I groaned, reciprocating Beth's efforts to get me aroused. She was now swirling my dick around her glorious, velvety cave with her tongue. At the same time, she pursed and smacked at the base of my shaft with her enormous, plush lips. Beth was pulling on my junk as well. I felt the negative pressure of her powerful breathe engage, and my dick flattened out into her mouth. She swirled and licked my penis for a minute, greedily moaning between deep, rapid breaths. Beth then switched tactics, pulling me lightly away from herself while at the same time gently alternating the pressure in her mouth. Using this technique, she slowly pumped my cock in and out, locking down the suction with her full, beautiful lips. I had stopped thrashing by this point and simply clung to my mother, wrapping my arms around her large head and clutching her thick blond curls. I was becoming lost in the attention my cock was receiving. Beth was simply toying with me, playing expertly with her prodigious size advantage. She shamelessly experimented with her helpless, diminutive son, and it felt amazing. High as I was, I began to focus on her movements, narrowing the range of my thoughts and sensations to just my genitals. I could almost see the hot, moist darkness surrounding me as I placed myself inside Beth's cavernous mouth while she slurped my cock in and out. My focus was immediately rewarded with an explosion of pleasure as Beth acted on a moment of sexual inspiration and began licking the tip of my penis at the same time, electrifyingly swirling the hard tip of her sinewy tongue around the very edge. I groaned again, and slowly began writhing in my mother's strong arms. My heart rate accelerated rapidly, and I found myself breathing so fast I might pass out. Beth let out a haughty, triumphal moan, licking and sucking with renewed vigor. “Oh my god…” I breathed. Blood rushed into my cock and in a matter of moments I was rock hard, and more aroused than I had ever been in my life.


I began bucking my hips into Beth's face as she groaned and rumbled in unabashed delight. She had done it. Beth had broken the apparent spell of the ecstasy I had taken, and in no time at all my painfully-erect cock was being pummeled enthusiastically around Beth's mouth by her huge tongue. I was in heaven. I thrashed and humped into Beth's face with abandon. I seemingly couldn't get enough of her attention though, and before I knew what was happening, I had pulled myself up against her head and looped my thighs over the thick, muscly platforms of her shoulders. I wrapped my legs around Beth's neck and pulled her into me, shoving my dick greedily into her mouth. I groaned in sexual consternation, but underneath me, I felt Beth pause in her sucking and slurping. A low giggle of amusement escaped her lips, and I swore she was trying not to grin as her lips pulled up around my cock. I knew Beth wanted sex, but she seemed to enjoy my sudden sexual initiative and played along with me. My amazonian mother released me from her grip, allowing me to cling to her head on my own while I humped her face and gasped at the sheer pleasure of the stimulation I was receiving. I felt Beth's massive, powerful arms shift around below me, and a moment later to my astonishment the massive fleshy platform of her titanic breasts rose beneath me, pressing into my ass and legs from underneath. I let out a whimper of ecstasy. Beth had scooped up her enormous breasts and with a deep, sexual moan she began massaging her beach ball sized tits into me. She lifted those titanic mammaries way up, mushing them possessively into my buttocks and back, surrounding me with her soft, creamy flesh. Beth simultaneously assailed me with her tongue and her breasts, gasping and moaning exultantly as she worked herself up.


“Ohhh… fuuuck…” I gasped, feeling Beth's gigantic, burgeoning body being crammed against me from every angle. “Unnhhh… Mum… you're fucking humungous… Oh my god…” I clenched my teeth and breathed raggedly between words. As hard as it was to stay focused while Beth was blowing me, I was still trying to inflate her ego- to play into her fantasy of becoming a gorgeous, unstoppable giantess. Beth moaned hoarsely in reply. She gave me an extra sultry, long squeeze, presumably to communicate her enthusiasm. It pleased me tremendously to know that as my mother grew more and more huge, I was still able to give her such satisfaction through our budding sexual relationship, our illicit fantasy. Beth rumbled and purred, adding her blissful vocalizations to the sounds of her slurping and smacking. I think it was turning her on as well, knowing that I was so captivated and enthralled not just by her ravishing beauty, but by her steadily increasing size and strength as well. And Beth was playing her part perfectly, obligingly getting off on being my lover, my mother, and my goddess, all rolled into one gigantic package.


Beth suddenly let go of her gargantuan tits, and they swung back into place, wobbling below me. She reached up and grabbed me firmly from behind. The next thing I knew, my mother was leaning forward, and panic seized my brain as I felt myself falling backward. I quickly realized that Beth was hanging on to me, being as safe and as gentle as she could. In a moment, I found myself deposited on my back so that I was laying down on the furs in front of the fireplace. I scrambled a bit awkwardly to get my legs down from behind Beth's head. With some difficulty I slipped my legs under my giant mother's chest and a second later, her humungous tits came crashing down on top of my entire lower body, pinning me from the waist down. Beth was kneeling in front of me, still sucking and slurping on my rock hard erection. She seemed to be taking her time, throwing in the odd nibble, causing me to thrash around pitifully in my heavily restrained condition. After a minute, I was sweating profusely. Beth had draped her enormous bulk over most of my body and the temperature in the room was skyrocketing despite the fact that the logs in the fireplace were burning down to embers. Gradually, Beth began slacking off on her incredible assault. She ripped her head up off the head of my cock and smacked her lips together noisily, taking a few breaths before going back in. Beth did this a few times, pausing in between slurps to admire her handiwork. A look of coy amusement filled her face and she actually giggled to herself. I sought out her gaze, and when she finally looked up at me, I saw my mother's unevenly dilated pupils narrow at me, her cheeks red and drenched in sweat. I would have laughed with her if I wasn't so passionately aroused by the attention she had been giving to my tortuously erect cock. At length I managed to huff through clenched teeth, “Unnnhh… W-what… What's so funny?”


Beth eyed me with a mischievous grin. “Hmmmm? Oh…” she glanced down at my dick, rigid and gleaming with her own saliva. Beth giggled again and continued, “It's just… You're looking a little small down there…” Beth trailed off. Suddenly her demeanor changed, and she put on a lusty pout, pursing her beautiful lips dramatically. “… And I'm such a big woman… Oohhh…”


Beth let out a passionate groan as she began scrootching forward on her knees. She grabbed my puny arms and gently pushed them straight up, past my head, moving them out of the path of her titanic bulk. Beth alternated one colossal leg at a time, staying low to the ground. I gasped in alarm as her gargantuan tits barged all the way up my body, threatening to smother my face in their gleaming, erotic softness. Beth stopped just short of that, however. She crammed her tits up to my chin, and my world went very dark as she leaned forward. Beth blocked out nearly all of the light from the room with her huge face and her golden, beautiful curls cascading all around me. I flinched involuntarily. I still assumed that Beth wouldn't ever do anything that could get me hurt… at least, while she was still not so humungous that she could control herself. Still it was hard to tell, the more wound up she got. Beth brought her face down so that it was inches from mine. In the darkness formed by my mother's hair, cleavage, and face, I couldn't see her expression, but I could hear her breathing raggedly with her mouth open, practically drooling with anticipation. If Beth was trying to intimidate me, it was definitely working. My entire body was pinned and despite the fact that I assumed she was role playing as a dominant, gorgeous goddess, my mother was certainly lingering longer than necessary to get her point across. Without thinking, I whimpered into the darkness between our faces, “Mum… W-what are you doing...”


Beth continued to bathe me in her passionate, lust-filled breath for a good few seconds. Then, without a word, she suddenly found my mouth and planted a long, sultry kiss with her enormous, luscious lips. My eyes went wide in the darkness as that huge, sinewy tongue forced its way between my jaws and greedily, luxuriantly filled my moth. I jerked erratically in her embrace, but Beth was simply way too large and way to strong to resist. After a long moment, Beth retracted her enormous tongue and suddenly whipped her head up, tossing her back her beautiful, blond locks. Light filled my world again, and I saw in my mother's face a mix of lust, guilt, and pure, unbridled sexual dominance. With a haughty smirk, Beth whipped her head left, then right, deftly tossing and gathering her hair up behind her muscly shoulders. She then scrootched her gigantic body forward as before, and I felt Beth's humungous, wet pussy slather eagerly up my legs. Beth suddenly trembled from head to toe, and her smirk melted away into an impassioned frown. She moaned loudly, “Ooooohhhh, yeah…” Beth closed her eyes, and bit her lip. She scrootched up a little further, plopping her humungous womanhood up on my thighs. Beth released my arms and slammed her fists into the floor on either side of my head. My mother's enormous breasts swung into place above me, obscuring my view of her face. I heard Beth rumble through gritted teeth, “Uunngghhh… oh, honey… Mommy's going to fuck you so hard… URRGGH… Beth growled as she dug her legs into my sides, and roughly scrootched both of her legs forward at the same time. I grabbed onto her colossal thighs and scrabbled pitifully against Beth's mighty, quivering womanhood. She had planted her huge, lush beef curtains on my crotch and my rock hard erection was jabbing her labia from the outside. My Mother laughed harshly through clenched teeth and moaned again. “Haha, Ooooohh… You're not going anywhere, sweetie. Stop playing around and get inside me.”


With that, Beth pushed down on my shoulders, sliding my bod the rest of the way under her immense bulk. We gasped in unison as my cock disappeared into the monstrous, plush depths of my mother's gargantuan love tunnel. Beth grunted ecstatically… and then she fucked me.

Chapter 11 - Beth Gets Hers by Killer_Huge

UUUNGGHHH… Ooohhh, yesssss…” Beth groaned exultantly as she slid her huge, luscious muff over my crotch, instantly swallowing up my diminutive cock with the sheer abundance of her wet, womanly folds. I was trapped between her humungous, trunk-like thighs and pinned gently under the her massive bulk. Beth held me securely by the shoulders with her large hands, bracing my small frame against the powerful thrusts of her hips. My mother moaned heatedly and though I still couldn't see her face from beneath her gargantuan jiggling breasts, I could tell she was smiling blissfully at sensation of our penetration. “Ooohhh, that's so fucking good…” She gushed, “It's been so long since… MMMmmm… since Mommy got hers… Unnghh…” Beth grunted and sighed in ecstasy, murmuring sweet nothings as she mercilessly steamrolled her helpless son between her legs.


My first impression of having sex with a giantess was disjointing and actually kind of scary. Beth's titanic thighs trapped most of my body from the sides, and her immense, glistening trunk and cleavage hung intimidatingly in front of me and above me. I clutched at Beth's thighs and hips, squirming aimlessly as she gyrated into me. I had seen the way Beth looked at me, and I guessed she would eventually try to fuck me, but I didn't exactly expect her to mount me the way she had. I quickly realized that I wasn't much larger than a sex pillow to this huge, horny cougar! At her size, Beth was actually having trouble getting enough of me to go after, and there was simply not a lot that I could do to help her. My amazonian mother grunted and shifted her legs a little further apart lowering her tremendously-endowed bust into my face. I heard and felt a pair of twin booms as Beth's hands clapped down heavily onto the floor above my head. Beth's neatly-trimmed bush scratched thrillingly against my abdomen as she began thrusting herself into me again. She let out another elated sigh as her massive pussy re-engaged, churning my dick and soaking me relentlessly with her fragrant lubricant. As Beth settled in and got comfortable she allowed more of her weight to press into me from above. I gasped in alarm, suddenly feeling claustrophobic. My primal reflexes took control, and without thinking I twisted my body, struggling to push up and away from Beth's monster pussy while scrambling with my legs to escape from under her enormous bulk.


Beth had other ideas though. She let her gigantic breasts pin me roughly to the furs and with one final thrust of her colossal hips, she let out a pitched scream. “HUUUuuunngh… FUUUCK…” Beth froze in place, mushing me firmly to the floor as she blissfully climaxed. I felt her humungous, swollen pussy convulse, covering both of us with her thick, womanly cum. I was completely restrained, with all four of my limbs trapped under some part of Beth or another. I would have screamed if my face wasn't engulfed in the yielding softness of Beth's sweaty, gargantuan tits. “Huhhh… Uuuhhh… Hhhmmm… Yesss…” Beth panted hungrily. Erotic tremors swept through her body, and she squeezed me gently in rhythm, savoring the sweet release of all her pent-up sexual aggression. By now, I had stopped struggling. In the absence of blind, instinctual panic, I discovered I had just enough room to breath beneath my mother's colossal tits. I had found out the hard way that it would be useless to attempt to escape Beth's advances by pitting my strength against hers. As I gradually accepted that she would easily dominate me with her enormous size advantage, I soon began to realize that being helplessly fucked by this giant, sexy cougar could be, well… exciting… It had been a bit intimidating at first- the disassociation of being trapped beneath Beth and unable to communicate or read her expression. Despite the vigor and roughness of her passion though, I had to acknowledge that in fact Beth had been quite gentle with me, all things considered. I tried to imagine what it would be like, to be able to control a person so completely… to possess so much unbridled sexual power… I'm just going to have to get accustomed to being used like a toy… I could imagine plenty worse fates…


Beth drew in a large breath, pressing her gigantic breasts deeply into me. “Aaaahhh… Hmmph…” She let out a long satisfied sigh and with a low, feminine grunt, she rolled up her abdomen and lifted her enormous body up, freeing me from the erotic prison of her warm, sweaty flesh. Beth scooted backwards a little, dragging her huge, meaty pussy off my rigid cock with a little gasp. My huge, sexy mother continued sliding her giant cum-soaked muff down over my knees as she reclined and sat back on her heels. Beth's beautiful, glowing face emerged from behind her colossal bust, and finally I was able to see her again. As she beamed down at me through slitted eyes, she looked elated to say the least. Behind her smirk though, I could sense an intriguing mixture of emotions through the enhanced empathic awareness I had gained during our shared drug experience. Beth was satisfied, but ravenous… She was self-assured, but solicitous as well- almost as though she needed my approval as she scrutinized me right back. I was instantly charmed, not to mention a little daunted. I was Beth's lover now… Her ravishing sexuality had only become inflated by her increased size, and she was simply humungous! My amazonian mother had definitely grown since our massage, and I quickly estimated that my whole body was roughly the same length as her thick, gorgeous legs. What did that make her… ten… eleven feet tall? Beth reached out and caressed my burning cheek with her thick, feminine fingers, interrupting my racing thoughts. She pouted her big, plump lips amorously and murmured, “Are you okay sweetie?” Her plush lips softened and trembled slightly. I didn't mean to hurt you… I just… I really needed to do that…”


I opened my mouth to reply and almost choked on the first attempt. Beth sat patiently atop my diminutive body, waiting for me to clear my throat. “I, uh… I'm okay…” I managed to croak. Beth wasn't nearly as intimidating now that she was inquiring after my well-being, but still, I found it really intense, speaking with this huge, sexy amazon mere moments after having sex. Her eyes betrayed a streak of vulnerability, and I realized that she was searching for reprieve for having simply used me for her humungous needs. “It's okay… Really… that was incredible, Mum.” I added quickly. Beth's eyes twinkled happily, and her cheeks, already crimson, went just a shade darker as she blushed in sexual satisfaction. She cupped my cheek lovingly, and I gave her thick, muscly thigh an encouraging squeeze. “How was that for you?” I asked, trying to sound bolder.


Oh my god…” Beth sighed and put her fingers up to her lips. I felt her massive pussy twitch against my bare skin as she shuddered at the vivid recollection. “Jesse… I can't tell you how amazing this feels… I-I…” Beth stammered, searching in vain for a way to put her feelings into words. “I think I was made for this…” Beth trembled from head to toe and arched her back. She cupped her gargantuan breasts from underneath and lifted them up teasingly. “I can't tell if it's just the drugs, but… I feel like I'm becoming a humungous… sex goddess… Ooohhh…”


Beth moaned unabashedly as she heard her own words. I felt my mouth go dry. Yes… She was becoming exactly that, and more… I squeezed Beth's thigh again. “Yeah… Y-you're a sex goddess, Mum…” I shamelessly parroted. Beth clearly enjoyed hearing that. She slammed her eyes shut and bit her lip, breathing raggedly. The immense, meaty folds of her giant muff quivered sensually, burning with a slow, passionate fire. “You're so huge and sexy… Mum… you can do anything you want… You can fuck anyone you please…” I gushed, recklessly propping up her already-oversized ego.


Beth's eyebrows knitted together in sexual delight. “Ohhh… Sweetie…” She groaned. “Let's do it again… I need you INSIDE me…”


Without waiting for a reply, Beth carefully padded forward on her knees, trapping me between her gargantuan thighs, as before. This time, however, Beth's actions were slower, more methodical. She inhaled sharply before letting a passionate sigh rattle out of her massive chest as she eased her colossal beef curtains back over my rock-hard dick once again. Beth remained kneeling upright, sliding her massive pussy over me only enough to swallow my tortuously erect shaft. Still cupping her enormous breasts from beneath, Beth let out a euphoric moan and parted her immense cleavage. Casting her gaze haughtily down the sweaty, feminine valley of her gigantic breasts, Beth met my stunned, but eager expression. She slitted her eyes at me with a wide, hungry grin and slowly began grinding her titanic hips into me once more. Aaaahhhh, yesss…” Beth hissed exultantly. She carefully slid her massively engorged pussy lips up and down the length of my shaft with gentle, sensuous rocking motions. Whereas our first penetration had been impassioned and frantic, Beth seemed to be more exploratory this time. Her thrusts were now slow and ponderous, but still powerful and sexy. My amazonian mother sighed deeply and let out the faintest giggle as she plowed me as gently as she could. I vaguely recognized that Beth was coming down from the dizzying heights of the last pill she had taken, and despite everything, she seemed to be a little more her usual self. Except, well… more than her usual self.


As Beth churned my dick in the luscious, vascular folds of her giant pussy, I gradually relaxed and let my body go limp between her enormous thighs. I simply let Beth have her way with me, slowing my breathing down, falling into step with her deep, full-bellied breaths. Beth continued to hold her gigantic breasts apart, keeping the sight lines between us open. In no time at all, my mother and I were both grinning from ear to ear, giggling occasionally at the profound connection and wondrous stimulation we were getting out of this unspeakably taboo act. We shamelessly stared into each others eyes as Beth towered domineeringly over me. It was pure magic. I'm in love with my mother… My cheeks burned red with the realization. It sounded wrong, but it felt so good… Beth was easily the sexiest, most ravishingly beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. I had the privilege of pleasing this humungous goddess of a woman, the privilege of meeting her enormous needs. And she desired me just as badly as I desired her. The burden of that responsibility loomed inescapably over me. Everything else seemed to pale in comparison. I belong to Beth now…


Beth gasped euphorically and tipped her head back. A moment later, she snapped back down to meet my gaze with a mischievous smile. “Mmmm… How's it looking down there, honey?” Beth purred. She bit her lower lip and cast a long, sultry glance south, towards her beautiful blond bush.


The question caught me a bit by surprise. I quickly gathered that Beth's humungous cleavage and large, beefy gut were making it difficult for her to see the action… or perhaps she just wanted to know what it looked like from my perspective. “Uh, it's… Y-you… your…” I stammered dumbly, suddenly feeling incredibly awkward.


Beth continued thrusting her enormous hips into my diminutive body, tipping her ass upwards, lengthening her spine, and gyrating forward, over and over. Without missing a beat, Beth whispered passionately, “My pussy, sweetie… Tell me what it looks like. Mmmmm…” Beth sighed heatedly and leaned in a little more, plunging my erect penis even deeper into her plush, hungry cave. “Is it huge?” Beth taunted with a haughty laugh, “Haha, does it scare you?”


I groaned in reply, overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensation of having my dick slathered and massaged by so much hot, wet pussy. “Unnngh… Your pussy…” I glanced down the length of my body. A massive, powerful triangle of flesh formed by Beth's legs and crotch had me pinned to the rugs and furs. My mother's pudendum had grown shockingly large and protrusive. As Beth thrust herself carefully into me she had made every effort to keep her inner labia wrapped around my diminutive cock. Her inner pussy lips had bulked up immensely during her growth, but they were also tortuously engorged at the stimulation she was receiving. Each slender, puffed up fold crowded into and give rise to the next one, and so on down the line to where Beth had a tightly formed tunnel to squeeze and churn my rigid cock, despite the growing size disparity between us. Wow… I realized that despite not having made love in years, my mother was still a maverick in bed. Beth's pussy looked hungry and powerful, like a 50's sci-fi movie monster, one that swallowed people, cars, and buildings. I shivered at the realization that this particular scenario wasn't entirely implausible. “Your pussy… It's gigantic, Mum…” We both gasped in unison. Beth slammed her eyes shut and knitting her brows, panting heatedly. I kept my gaze trained on that humungous, quivering stack of womanhood, watching it work with awe and fascination. I murmured dumbly “It is scary… I mean… It's the sexiest thing I've ever seen… Uhhh…” I cringed as a pleasurable tremor wracked my body. “… but it's so big… I mean… You could just swallow me up in there…


Beth pouted and moaned. She gently grabbed my chin and pointed my face at hers. With a glittering, predatory look, my mother gritted her teeth and groaned, “That's the idea, honey…” Beth grinded me a little harder now, and I could tell she was getting close to climax again. “Hunh… Unngh… Mmmmm…” My amazonian mother began grunting between thrusts as she gradually increased the tempo. I remained perfectly still, trying to stay as relaxed as possible. This had been the scary part last time we'd fucked. Beth's face had all but disappeared behind her gigantic cleavage when she growled heatedly, “Jesse… Urrgh… I liked it when you struggled… Hunngh… Can you, OOoohhh… Can you try and escape Mommy's pussy?”


I could hardly believe the words I was hearing. Beth scrootched forward, covering my whole pelvis with her humungous, sopping muff. My mother's large, beautiful face disappeared behind her immense, jiggling tits and I managed a quick reply, “Uhh… Okay, Mum, just... whoa-” Beth leaned forward suddenly, bumping into my face with the underside of her enormous breasts. She snaked her strong, thick hands around her bulky cleavage and pinned my shoulders to the floor gently, but assertively. I could feel my mother let out a loud, impassioned moan as she covered me with her soft, sweaty curves. Beth tipped her titanic ass up, and comfortably waggled it back and forth, spreading her hips wide to press me deeply into the furs and get more of her considerable weight centered on my puny body. Beth's voice reverberated low and sensually through the overwhelming mass of the her yielding, plush tit flesh, “Huuunngh… Honey… Try to get away! Try to escape before Mummy cums on you, Ooooohhh, haha…”


Beth let out a rumbling peal of full-bellied laughter as I immediately got to work. I tried to draw up my knees to see if I could get any purchase with my lower body. Beth's had too much of her weight centered on my upper thighs to move this way, however. Instead, I attempted to twist my body around to see if I had any more luck getting on my side. I heard a satisfied, feminine grunt rumble through my sweaty prison of flesh as Beth rotated her hips slightly. She kept her gigantic muff skillfully pinned to me by tipping her humungous ass and hips around, effectively keeping me on my back. Alright… So I wasn't going anywhere. That didn't mean that I had failed, did it? Beth didn't want me to escape… She wants to entrap me while she fucks me… I switched tactics. I began scrambling and squirming with my legs, ineffectually, but persistently. I was immediately rewarded with a loud booming moan that rattled through the bulk of my horny, amazonian mother. At the same time, I began pushing away from Beth's plus-sized muff. I raked my fingers through her gorgeous blond carpet and tried to pry her colossal curtains off my pelvis. My actions were quick and forceful, but nowhere near effective enough to break Beth's grip on me. Slowly, her giant, womanly hips began grinding again, this time, moving in slow circles as she kept herself plastered against me. Beth moaned shamelessly as she steamrolled her titanic pussy all over my pelvis, pressing me deeply into herself with her hands on my shoulders. I could hardly contain my excitement! This is what Beth wanted. She wanted to rip apart her prey while it struggled uselessly in her powerful clutches. It was scary, sexy, and exhilarating!


I struggled and squirmed against my humungous mother, feigning panic, and testing her strength at intervals. I never got more than an inch of progress before Beth easily slid me back into her steamy, quivering sheath or pinned me blissfully back to the floor. I defended myself against the onslaught of her powerful, hungry womanhood, using my hands. I dug in with my fingers and attempted vainly to pry and peel away those unstoppable curtains of erotic feminine genital flesh. Beth howled euphorically as I squeezed and teased at the sheer abundance of her labial folds. I felt a wave of heat engulf my body. Beth clutched me tightly, mashing me roughly into herself while her enormous pussy clenched and quivered, generously covering me with her thick, fragrant cum. The huge, horny cougar alternated short, grunted bouts of laughter with heated, passionate moans as she struggled to balance her desire to keep me safe while simultaneously fucking me like a rag doll.


Beth came and came, and gradually we both began to slow our efforts. My humungous mother was still trembling in the aftershocks of her sexual climax, and I had worn myself out, fighting against her indefatigable bulk. Beth lifted her gargantuan breasts off my face and slowly caressed my cheek as she panted. I couldn't see her face from behind her massive cleavage, but I could tell she was smiling in euphoric satisfaction, and so was I. I let out a little giggle, and immediately Beth reciprocated, sending her gigantic mammaries jiggling as she laughed. My mother's colossal bulk rumbled all around me as she purred, “Sweetie, I fucked you so hard… Mmmm… I love cumming all over you… It's feels so good… I think we should try something else…”

Chapter 12 - Sex Toy by Killer_Huge

Beth let out a huge sigh of satisfaction. She gave my cheek a loving squeeze with her giant hand, then proceeded to lift herself off me. I gasped as my amazonian mother slid her humungous pussy off my erect cock. Beth gave a low, rumbling whimper, clearly enjoying her experience of sexing up her own son with her burgeoning, amazonian physique. “Let's get on the bed,” Beth urged, her eyes glittering with anticipation. My throat was paper dry with excitement, and so I managed only to gulp and nod eagerly in reply. Beth cracked her famous, mischievous smirk, delighted at my assent. She tucked up her knees and with her eyes trained on mine, my giantess mother rose to her full stature. Up and up she went, and as Beth rose higher, her satisfaction grew and her coy smirk spread into a full, haughty grin. I simply lay back on the furs, plastered to the floor in the heady, sensual fragrance of my mother's womanly juices. “Hhhhhmmmm…Beth sighed again, reaching up with her thick, muscly arms. My eyes went wide as Beth spread her gigantic limbs. Her eyes twinkled in delight she made contact with the wooden beams near the apex of Honeymoon House. The ceiling timbers groaned as Beth pressed upwards, gently testing her strength against the solid, wooden construction. “Ohhh, honey… I could just about bust right out of here if I wanted, haha…” Beth's giant, beefy gut shook with laughter. I gulped despite myself… there was something a little ominous about that thought… Still, my apprehension over Beth's ascension into godhood was more than made up for by my excitement on her behalf.


Beth continued to eye me up like a hungry animal. As she looked down at me, it was immediately apparent that something had changed in her demeanor. From where I was still laying prone, Beth seemed impossibly large, standing at her full height and reaching upwards with those trunk-like, feminine arms. She looked positively humungous, and the way she loomed over me… if I didn't think that she was acting out her playful fantasy, I would be afraid for my life. I must look pretty puny from up there… I guess that was part of the fun of our size difference… I was going to have to become accustomed to feeling, well… insignificant… helpless… Without saying a word, Beth interrupted my thoughts by squatting down again. She took her time, allowing her muscles to flex gorgeously in order to balance her prodigious weight. “Mmmm… Beth purred, pausing as she squatted above me, overwhelmingly filling up my entire view from where I lay. From this angle my amazonian mother was all thick, rippling leg muscles and gigantic voluptuous breasts lolling down from her chest and spilling out over her legs and under her arms. She prodded her thick, sausage-like index finger into my stomach, then gently traced it down to the base of my penis. I gasped in arousal as she continued to tease me. “I like seeing you so small, Jesse… You're so cute, I could just eat you up…” My mother's eyes glittered as she whispered sweet nothings to me, her voice sensual and self-assured. “What's it like being my little sex toy, sweetie? Having second thoughts about your mother becoming a huge, sexy giantess?”


I gulped again. Beth's smugness was tinged with an edge of intensity that was a little unraveling, despite my trusting her. She cast a long, sultry gaze over the length of my body with languidly slitted eyes that came to rest on my face, waiting expectantly for a reply. Say something cool… make her feel sexy… I cleared my throat, steeling myself as best I could. “I, uh… N-no second thoughts…” I stammered under the naked, erotic intensity of Beth's scrutiny. Sensing that I had missed the mark I quickly added, “I mean… I love being your sex toy, Mum. You're so big and strong… When you take control, it's really, um… it's fucking hot, mum…”


The corners of Beth's eyes crinkled as she heard this. I saw her already-flushed cheeks turn a deep crimson and for a moment, her big tough woman act fell away. “Awww…” She gushed, putting a hand to her cheek. “That's so sweet of you dear…” I felt myself blush sympathetically with Beth's over-the-top, unfiltered reaction. “You're always so nice to me… I love to take control too…” My mother emphasized her point by wrapping her gigantic arms around me. I gave a light gasp as she effortlessly lifted me up from the floor using only her immense legs. She raised me up and up, wrapping me further into her arms and gently smothering me in her sweaty, gargantuan breasts. To Beth, I was now no larger than a toddler, smaller maybe, considering her newly-enhanced, bulky musculature. As she pressed me against her massive cleavage, Beth continued to gaze adoringly into my eyes. I let my body go completely limp, as Beth's face was so close to mine it was all I could do to simply return her drug-tinged eye contact. I was completely overwhelmed with a sense of humility that bordered embarrassment. It wasn't only on account of being manipulated so easily by such a powerful and gorgeous woman, but also at the sight of Beth's own vulnerability. She was coming out of her shell as a goddess, and as thrilling and arousing as it was for her to dominate me, she was still willing to show me her nurturing, comforting side. Her maternal legacy still managed to shine through, despite her also becoming my lover… and my goddess.


As though she were reading my thoughts, Beth's gaze softened and she hugged me close, pulling my face against her large, warm cheek. “I know this is a bit scary for you…” Beth murmured softly, her voice reverberating through my skull in a comforting, maternal way. “You're doing so well… You're so much braver than your father was…” Beth cooed as she began gently stroking my naked torso with her huge, gentle fingers. How she managed to continue holding my body aloft so confidently and securely while fondling me was a terribly exciting mystery to me. “I need you to know that I would never hurt you…” Beth's voice cracked a little, and she squeezed me into herself for extra emphasis. She continued, “I might get a little wound up… But if you trust me… I think it could be really, really sexy for both of us…” Beth's voice dropped off slightly, and took on a more sensual, aroused tone. “I'd love it if… if you play along, sweetie…” Beth shifted her grip and held me by the armpits, gently pulling me out of her erotic embrace and holding me up mere inches from her face. I could see in her eyes a deep, aching need to be validated, to be fulfilled in this way. My mother's voice dropped to a whisper and her thick, plush lips trembled. “What do you say, honey?”


My mind raced. From my perfectly helpless position in Beth's strong grasp, ten feet off the ground, and completely under her control I completely froze. I sort of knew what I wanted to say, but I was so overwhelmed I couldn't begin to think clearly enough to form words. As Beth's eyes burned longingly into mine I heard my own voice, trembling, but acquiescently murmur, “Yes… oh yes, Mum…” I almost choked in disbelief, and Beth's face filled with hungry, haughty arousal. “I want to be your toyI want to worship your humungous body, a-and… and your big, wet pussy…”


Beth glassy eyes bulged and she bit her lower lip. A slightly tremor swept through her body and I felt her grip tighten on me, electrically defying her previously confident composure. “Oooohhh, hoooney…” Beth moaned through gritted teeth. My world began to shift as Beth pulled me back into herself. She planted her huge, luscious lips on mine and moaned again. The deep, sensual vocalization rumbled thrillingly through me, and I immediately reciprocated, opening my mouth obediently for Beth to force her massive tongue through. My mother squeezed me possessively against her humungous cleavage and drew out a long, sexually charged, and intimate kiss. Slowly, savoring her total control of the situation, Beth pulled her lips of mine with a wet smack. Her eyes glittered heatedly for a long electric moment as, though she were contemplating the next stage of her conquest. After an electrifying pause, she turned on her heel without saying a word. My small body was swung around as my mother's heavy, padded footfalls carried us towards the enormous bed of Honeymoon House. Beth kept me in front of her, her gaze locked on mine as she broke into a tortuously aroused pout. “Ooohhh… you will worship me… Uuuunnggh…


Beth moaned in unabashed excitement as she knelt down, resting some of her prodigious weight into the bed while still holding me under my arms. The solid timber construction of the bed, though obviously not intended for someone of my mother's colossal size, seemed to withstand her weight for the moment. The cut logs beneath the mattress groaned and squealed on their bolts, and I was jostled somewhat as Beth awkwardly shifted her trunk-like legs forward, one at a time. Her knees sank heavily into the giant foam mattress, hindering her movements and causing further disorientation on my part. I clung a little fearfully to Beth's thick, muscly forearms. Catching her eye for a moment, I could tell she wasn't at all discouraged by the clumsiness of her motions. Rather, Beth seemed to be enjoying clambering about on her elbows and knees with her son held possessively before her. She moved like a huge cavewoman carrying a hunk of meat. My mother's gigantic breasts swung forward and suddenly I was roughly engulfed in the yielding softness of her titanic, wobbling tits. Beth grunted again, shifting a little further forward until she was roughly in the center of the bed. Clearly sized for luxury, the huge bed of Honeymoon House was certainly wide enough to accommodate the horny amazon's burgeoning girth, though it came up a little short for her eleven or so feet of length, not that Beth or I could have cared at the moment. Beth shifted one giant hand between my shoulder blades and pressed me sensually into the moist, fleshy prison of her cleavage, then grunted in arousal as she shifted her colossal bulk to lay on her back. I struggled involuntarily as my position shifted in relation to gravity. Being manipulated like this was so exciting and arousing that the moments where it became scary were sudden and surprising. Beth however remained gentle, despite her headlong rush to satisfy herself. As the horny amazon lay back, the magnificent valley of her gleaming cleavage heaved open and just like that, she held me on top of herself, spreading out her vast body on the bed.


Without a word, Beth eagerly grabbed my torso with both hands and lowered me south. My rigid penis was dragged tantalizingly along her humungous, muscly trunk, and I gave an involuntary gasp as Beth's sizable bush scratched erotically along my shaft and thighs. My gigantic, horny mother paused briefly, filling my whole body with a low, booming peal of full-bellied laughter. “Haha… Haha, Ooooohhh… Yesss…” Beth's smug grin twisted into a passion-filled frown as she greedily plunged my dick into the waiting folds of her massive pussy. I groaned in eager satisfaction as her enormous labial walls slid past and easily engulfed my penis. I gripped my mother's thick, strong forearms with both hands, shakily steadying myself as she went to work, wielding my entire body like a sex toy. “Aaahhh… ffffuuuck…” Beth sighed dramatically as she mashed my pelvis into her hungry, oversized muff. She wriggled backwards slightly further, propping up her immensely broad, muscly back against the large array of tacky velvet throw pillows resting near the top of the bed. My giantess mother then spread her sequoia-like thighs wide. Beth's magnificently lush fuck cave yawned open with a wet slurp. She let out a shameless, heated grunt, then proceeded to satisfy her immense needs with my dwindling body.


Slowly and methodically, Beth thrust my dick into the impossibly vast, meaty depths of her titanic womanhood. She was already so wet and aroused, it felt like she might orgasm any moment. Beth took her time though, jabbing my woefully diminutive manhood into one corner of her gigantic pussy, rubbing it maddeningly around before pulling me out with a wet smack and plunging my dick into a different pocket of her enormous beef curtains. My mother's vagina, huge as it was, had become impressively swollen and protrusive as well. Each time Beth pulled my penis out of her quivering mass of womanly folds, she seemed to pucker up, gyrating from her hips, so that she forced her labial walls apart with my dick as she thrust me into herself again. For my part, I tried to stabilize myself as well as I could, keeping my legs from being caught underneath my mother's trunk-like thighs. I glanced up past Beth's unreal, muscly torso, through the sweat-filled valley of her massive breasts. Her face was beet red and she was puffing and grunting in consternation, like she was trying to hang onto her load. “Pffff… Hunngh… Ooohhh, fuuuck, sweetie I'm gonna cum…” Beth groaned through gritted teeth. I felt her humungous pussy walls contract around my dick and with a strangled moaned my mother wrapped her voluptuous thighs around my hips and pushed my face down into the top her broad, beefy gut. MMMmmmm- Ooooohh, Unngh… FFFfffuuuuuck, yeeesssss…” Beth's passionate cries resonated through her immense frame. Smothered between her breasts with her huge hand pressing me between the shoulder blades I simply hung on and let the horny amazon have her way with me. A surge of thick, womanly cum engulfed my lower body as Beth's giant pussy pulsed and shook in the throes of her passion, and I moaned in quiet, sympathetic delight.


Beth gyrated unevenly into me, moaning and panting in ecstasy. Her soft, sweaty flesh surrounded me from all angles and without the strength or the leverage to break her hold, I simply tried to relax and remain limp. Beth's humungous pussy folds were beginning to slacken around my dick, and I sensed that she was nearing the end of her oversized orgasm. “Hunnhh… Hummm… Mmmm…Beth's labored panting gradually abated, and she resumed breathing more normally, albeit with the odd, trembling aftershock of her recent climax. I felt her grip on my back loosen, and judging that enough time had gone by, I lifted my head off her moist, feminine chest to gaze up at my amazonian mother. Beth felt me moving, and on a naughty impulse she moved her huge hand to the back of my head and gently pushed my cheek back into her girth, purring with satisfaction. “Mmmm… Stay like this, honey…” She murmured blissfully. “I just need a moment… Ooohhh… I'm sooo wet for you… I just want to cum all over my little toy… Uunnngh…”


I froze in amazement as Beth began gently, but powerfully gyrating beneath me once again. She's still horny! FuckThis time, Beth clutched me tightly, completely immobilizing my puny body against her prodigious bulk. Rather than using her arm strength, Beth simply ground her hips and gyrated in slow, powerful circles. In complete control of her obscene fantasy, the huge, horny amazon set about kneading my tortuously aroused cock around the abundant depths of her colossal pussy. I could only gasp in reply, smothered as I was by my mother's yielding, warm flesh. Beth's heart rate began to climb again, amplifying loudly through her powerful chest. Her breathing became heavy and short as she gasped along with me, savoring each erotic tremor of her sexual conquest. Beth worked me over with her hips and her pussy, masterfully pulling and squeezing and massaging my cock into her wet, velvety cave. Something about the ecstasy we had taken seemed have been preventing me from ejaculating, but Beth seemed determined to press onward. Before long, Beth was moaning passionately once more, and to my excitement, I realized that I too was on the brink of climax. Fuck… I'm gonna cum… I'm cumming in my mother… I suddenly found myself frantically thrusting my hips into Beth's gigantic, ravenous womanhood. The huge, horny amazon felt my diminutive member spasm deep within her, and eagerly obliged, grabbing me from the hips and thrusting me rapidly in and out of her plush, wondrous depths. “Unnngggh… Oh yesss, baby… Cum in me…” Beth panted, ratcheting up her own arousal. “Fuck my pussy, honey… Fuck my huge… Mmmmm… Ooooohhh… UUNNGGH…”


Beth roared in delight as we climaxed in unison. I simply clung to her in sweet, ecstatic agony. Thick hot wads of semen shot out of my dick and mingled with the considerable volume of my mother's seemingly inexhaustible flow of fragrant, womanly cum. Wracked by powerful spasms that caused her to clench her gigantic pussy and thick, muscly torso, Beth dug her fingers into my hips and buttocks and rammed my tortured dick in and out of herself as she rode out her orgasm. “OOOooohhh… YESSSssss…. MMmmmm…” Beth thundered, reveling in her own ecstasy. She squeezed me gently, but powerfully into the wondrous triangle of feminine flesh formed by her humungous pussy and thick, voluptuous thighs. I had finished ejaculating by now, and despite the sheer futility of it, I scrabbled against the horny amazon as she easily mushed me into her hot, writhing womanhood. After a moment of blissful orgasmic aloofness, Beth gradually registered that I was desperately attempting to extract my agonizingly over-stimulated member from her huge, quivering beef curtains. “Hmmmm… Ooohhh, haha… sorry, sweetie…” My mother purred. She pulled me up against her rippling, sweaty torso with a slurp and a grunt of satisfaction. “Unnghh… Ooohhh… Hhhmmm, that's enough for now…” Beth clasped my head into her chest and folded me into an intimate, overwhelming embrace. “You did so well, Jesse… Your goddess is very pleased with you…” I lay against my enormous, sexy mother, panting in exhaustion. Beth stroked my back as my legs dangled uselessly against her gigantic, throbbing cunt, still blasting heat from her recent sexual conquest. Her powerful heartbeat thrummed beneath me and she rumbled approvingly through her wide, gorgeous belly, “Oh yeah… That was so fucking good… I can't wait to fuck all week…”

Chapter 13 - Bed and Breakfast pt. 1 by Killer_Huge

I laid face-down atop the yielding, fleshy landscape of Beth's unbelievably wide and muscly torso. We were both panting in the aftermath of our fierce shared orgasm. I rose rapidly as Beth's huge, beefy gut filled with air, and as she exhaled, I sank hypnotically amid the sensual sweetness of my amazonian mother's breath. The air was thick with the smell of sex, mostly that of the gloriously pungent juices of Beth's monstrously overgrown pussy. As I was still preternaturally attuned to such things on account of the drugs, I could also smell the steady, heavy flow of hormones coming off Beth's enormous naked body, filling the surrounding air with her erotic, womanly aura. I vaguely recognized that my mother's fragrance had shifted from a maddening combination of estrogen, cortisone, and testosterone to a deeply relaxing and mesmerizing wall of oxytocin. I could sense the serotonin and dopamine levels in our bodies skyrocket, and as I let my body go limp, I practically melted down into the warm, sweaty furnace of Beth's giant, gorgeous form. I had up until now been woefully self-conscious of my shins and feet dangling against Beth's colossal, wet vulva. But now, my feet sank in resignation, down into the luxuriant folds of my mother's thick, plush beef curtains. My face burned red against Beth's gargantuan, soft breast, and our breathing slowed to a very slow and deep cadence. A rumbling sigh escaped my mother's plump, slightly-parted lips, and she gently raked her sausage-like fingers tantalizingly down my back. Beth continued to stroke me tenderly while purring to herself in low, primal tones that filled my whole body with her lusty, maternal vocalizations. The realization dawned on me that Beth had been right in her earlier prediction- this was easily the most wonderful, the most loved I had ever felt.


Our reverie was suddenly broken by a long, loud rumble emanating from Beth's humungous belly. My giantess mother inhaled sharply and clasped my body against her considerable girth, squeezing me into her broad stomach as it growled hungrily beneath me. I found myself all of a sudden giggling foolishly at the sensation. Beth instantly joined in my amusement and added her own rumbling giggle to the booming cacophony of bodily noises she was producing. In a matter of moments, we were both laughing heartily at the sound of Beth's gut as it groaned in protest of her apparent hunger. “Haha… Oh my goodness…” Beth sighed, ruefully. “I'm sorry, honey… I think I need you to fetch some more food for me.” Beth giggled again as another rumbling chorus churned in her humungous, beefy gut. “Haha… Oh dear… Can you fetch me the fruit plate, sweetie?”


I nodded eagerly despite my current state of post-sex stupor. Obediently, I pushed off Beth's massive torso and rolled off the side of the bed. I landed on my feet a little awkwardly, not really anticipating how high off the ground I had actually been laying, on top of my amazonian mother. Beth groped after me with her huge, feminine hand and grabbed my buttock and hip possessively between her fingers. As Beth held me in her strong, gentle grip I looked back and saw her eyes slitted and glazed with delighted approval. I gave her a warm, self-assured smile and squeezed her forearm in reply. “No problem, Mum. Anything you need, let me know,” I sang back at her.


Beth's eyes sparkled coyly and she narrowed them at mine with playful intensity. “Mhm…” She purred. “Maybe… can you get me more? I'm a growing girl, after all…” I blushed at Beth's assertiveness, but nodded meekly in reply once more. Beth released me with a smirk, and I quickly trotted over to the half-eaten platter of fruit still laying on the rugs and furs. I returned in a moment with the diminutive offering and laid it near Beth on the giant bed of Honeymoon House. Without a word, Beth plucked a wedge off pineapple off the tray and popped it between her thick, moist lips. Her stomach growled fiercely again, assuring me that this would indeed be little more than a morsel for my burgeoning goddess. I quietly padded over to the kitchen and once again set about preparing a snack for Beth. This time I began slicing cheese and deli meats from the fridge, arranging them quickly but elegantly on a fresh tray. As I worked, I soon began to feel my body temperature plunge. The fire had dwindled into embers by this point, and glancing at the clock on the oven I suddenly realized that it was past 1:30am, and the night had grown considerably cold outside the warm, sensual aura of my mother's enormous, naked body. I pulled a container of fresh, artisinal olives out of the fridge and quickly found myself shaking and shivering as my feet began to feel numb against the cold, tiled floor. I heard a slight commotion from the bed and glanced up to see Beth casually sweep aside most of the crimson throw pillows, dumping them unceremoniously on the floor. She gathered several large pillows and propped her head up comfortably before grabbing another handful of sliced fruit and sliding it past her eager, plush lips. God… She was enormous, and had an appetite to match. I shivered in exhilaration, suddenly wanting very badly to be back in bed with my giantess mother. I finished loading up the tray with barely-suppressed anticipation.


As I made my way past the fireplace and back to the bed, I could see Beth had already finished her fruit and set the tray on the bedside table. Her eyes tracked my movements with a mixture of adoration and hunger. As I lowered the heavily laden tray to the bed, Beth and I simultaneously noted the painfully obvious wobble of the food platter, on account of both my exhaustion and my shivering from the cold. Beth ripped her gaze from the food and knit her eyebrows together in an over-the-top gesture of concern. “Awww… Sweetie, you're freezing…” Beth's voice dripped with maternal empathy, and she quickly seized the tray from my trembling grasp. With one hand, my enormous, naked mother set the heavy platter down on the other side of the bed, then quickly shot out both of her huge, thick hands, gripping me powerfully around the hips. “Come here, my sweetheart…” Beth cooed with a level of worry that bordered on tragic. Sensing what was about to happen, I engaged my torso and attempted to keep my body as straight as possible. With a low, feminine grunt my amazonian mother lifted me off the ground, using her colossal size to easily balance against my weight. Roughly, but carefully, Beth shifted me to a horizontal position and quickly plunked me on top of her gargantuan bulk. As I entered the envelope of Beth's body heat I was immediately relieved of the cold shivers wracking my small frame. Beth sighed happily and easily rolled over, keeping me mashed between her massive, wobbling breasts. As she turned fully on her side, Beth's humungous tits rolled over me, completely engulfing my upper body in her sweet, erotic warmth. She then slipped her huge, meaty arm underneath me and wrapped it up and around my pelvis, mushing me into herself as she became the very, very big spoon. There there, honey…” Beth murmured in a sultry, husky bass. “Don't worry about a single thing… Mommy will keep you safe…”


Without waiting for a reply, Beth shifted her attention to the food in front of us. With her free hand, she eagerly began plucking cold cuts and olives, popping them into her huge gullet with greedy abandon. As Beth ate, I continued to warm up. I surrendered myself entirely to her overpowering embrace, and in less than a minute Beth had once again filled me with her wondrous, luxuriant warmth. As I relaxed, I found myself nuzzling my face happily into the heavenly, sweaty softness of Beth's hormone-laced breasts. I found myself mesmerized by the sound of her gorging herself on the food I had just prepared. Beth's gut rumbled seemingly all around me as her digestive system went to work. I could feel large lumps of food pass down my mother's enormous esophagus which was positioned right behind my head. Beth's snacking produced a variety of grunts, chewing sounds, and swallowing sounds. Partly on account of the drugs we had taken, but largely on account of our intimate closeness, It felt like I was a part of my giant, cavewoman of a mother. I could almost feel her body functions as if they were my own, and this odd sensation struck me as deeply satisfying. Beth's low, sensual murmurs boomed all around me, “Mmmm… This is just perfect, Jesse…” Beth grunted noisily. “Nnnrgh… Do you want any of this food? Mmmm… You'd better get in there before it's all gone…”


I mumbled something to the effect of not being hungry, though I doubt Beth was able to hear me over the sounds of her own appetite. I was suddenly feeling so exhausted and happy that my mind began to drift away from Beth's munching. My whole world suddenly became very fuzzy and warm. Trapped in the yielding softness of my mother's immense bulk, I felt like I was about to fall asleep any moment. My mind however, was still reacting to the latent effect of the ecstasy we had taken. I gradually slipped into a sort of catatonic trance. I vaguely registered that Beth had finished eating at some point and seemed to have rid herself of the large, empty platter. My enormous naked mother shifted a bit, making herself more comfortable. She wrapped her other thick, feminine arm around me as well, folding me even more tightly into her hypnotic embrace. Beth's gigantic, warm bosom heaved slowly in and out of my cramped little space, crushing me gently with the rhythmic cadence of her slow breath. She rumbled happily, occasionally pressing me into her soft, full belly to emphasize her satisfaction with her little devotee. I was simply engulfed in an overwhelming sense of security and well-being. This is my life now… I belong to Beth, and this is how we sleep together My mind raced on the slow, steady burn of psychoactive stimulation. I can't even begin to describe how amazing this felt.


For a long time I drifted out of one trance-like train of thought and into another. At times I could almost swear I was asleep, but for whatever reason it seemed the after-effects of the drugs were preventing me from fully passing out. Mostly I focused my attention on my mother's body rhythms. Her immense size actually made it easier to feel hers than my own. Beth's powerful, ever-present heart beat throbbed reassuringly all around me. Gradually her breath slowed to a snail's pace. I began to wonder if Beth had actually nodded off before I had. A little while later, my suspicions were confirmed when I felt her huge limbs give into the short, erratic twitching that signaled she was falling into a deep slumber. Soon Beth's throat was rumbling behind me as she began to snore gently. I was fascinated by the sensation of being so intimately connected with my giant goddess. I could feel everything happening all around me as if our two bodies were one and the same. It was incredibly heartwarming and validating for me, and before I knew it, I must have nodded off as well.


Some time later I was jolted awake by movement. I was disoriented and my head felt quite hazy. Honeymoon house… I'm in bed with Beth… As my mind flooded with the recollections from the previous day, I turned my attention to my immediate surroundings and the sensations I was receiving. I was spooning my gigantic mother, roughly in the same position as we had fallen asleep in. I felt uncomfortably warm, like I was sweating. Or more accurately, like I was covered in sweat. I could feel my flesh clinging to Beth's, and suddenly I felt a bit claustrophobic in her overwhelming embrace. Beth was moving around, cradling me against herself, but seemingly shifting about as well. What is she doing? Part of me was grumpy at having been awakened by her antics, which were probably much more disjointing for me than they were for her. It occurred to me that we must have slept for at least an hour or two because I could see a small amount of early dawn light filtering through the stained glass window of Honeymoon House. I caught the scent of an odor in the air, something heady and sweet. It was faint in comparison to the various enticing fragrances of my mother's colossal body, and although I couldn't place it at first, this new odor wasn't unpleasant… In fact it seemed vaguely appealing…


A low, phlegmy groan rattled through my mother's massive, broad chest. I gave soft cry that was muffled in Beth's gargantuan breasts as she pulled me tightly against her warm, wet bulk. My amazonian bedmate seemed to squirm all around me, shaking slightly while letting out a ragged grunt through her nose. From my heavily restrained position, I dug my fingers pitifully into the sheer, slippery canvas of… well… some unknowable part of Beth's immense body. I wriggled in place, attempting to free myself of the amazon's powerful clutches. I was making a bit of headway, when suddenly, Beth groaned again, a little louder. I let out a muffled yelp as she mashed me back into her bosom, burying me deep in the yielding valley of her humungous cleavage. Shit, is she still asleep? As I cooked in the hot, slick darkness of my mother's casual entrapment, I tried my best to relax and stay still. Beth shifted around again, mashing my body absently against her thick, muscly abdomen while grunting occasionally. I was feeling more uncomfortable now, being subject to the furnace-like heat of Beth's body, not to mention the growing, sticky wetness of my fleshy, feminine prison.


Ignoring my present discomfort, I found myself becoming increasingly fascinated with the situation I found myself in. Beth was groaning more regularly and her actions were becoming increasingly insistent. To my astonishment, I suddenly realized that Beth wasn't shifting around… she was… masturbating! The heavy, impassive slab of flesh directly in front of me was Beth's trunk-like forearm. Her huge, powerful hand extended just below and between my feet, and I could distinctly feel the muscles and tendons in her arm working in tandem with her fingers. Beth was rubbing her monstrously overgrown pussy in slow, irregular circles. Just as this was beginning to sink in, Beth began gyrating from her hips as well. A loud, throaty moan pierced the early-morning calm, and suddenly, Beth doubled over, crushing me deeply into her vast, yielding bulk.


Uuunnngghh… Huunnngh…” Beth moaned groggily as she climaxed. I squirmed in her powerful arms as she lurched and heaved into me in the throes of her ecstasy. Beth cleared her throat with a loud, harsh noise and I knew at once that she was definitely awake now. I was feeling more than a bit uncomfortable, so I made my protest known by pushing away from the huge, horny amazon while I waited impatiently for her orgasm to abate. Beth simply clutched me mercilessly at first, though by now I was learning to expect this treatment from my sex-hungry goddess. At length, her stiff, quivering body began to relax and she reluctantly pulled me partially out of the steamy confines of her immense bosom. The scent of Beth's colossal, wet womanhood immediately washed over me as I breached the confines of her vast cleavage. However, I was struck once again by that other, sweet, cloying scent from before that I could still not identify.


Oooohhh yeah… Hmm… Oh my god, that feels so good…” Beth mumbled dreamily. “What are you doing, sweetie? That hurts… Mmmmm…”


Despite my discomfort, I managed a brave chuckle. “Haha, Mum… I'm right here. I think, um… I think you were dreaming… I'm not doing anything…” I managed to mutter from my partial imprisonment in Beth's cleavage.


Ooohhh, no don't stop… Keep sucking… Suck my giant titties…” Beth murmured passionately. Was she still sleeping? No…


I cleared my throat with a short, forceful cough. What is that SMELL? ”No Mum, I'm… I'm not, uh… I'm not sucking you… your breasts…” I reassured. Beth gave a short, heated whimper that gave me no indication that she had heard me. “Are you okay, Mum?” I squeaked. “You're really… really hot… You're sweating like crazy, Mum!”


Beth pressed me back into herself with one hand, and I yelped as my head disappeared in her cleavage. I heard her voice rumbling all around me. “I'm hot… I'm hot… I'm soooo hot…” Panic seized me as I realized that I wasn't getting any air, the way Beth had me pinned. My amazonian mother moved her other hand to her cleavage, and I could feel her rubbing her massive palm over her giant, swollen nipple. Beth gave a short, pitched whimper, and she flinched as if she were in pain. “Oooohhh, and I'm wet… I'm wet… Oooohhh… I'm…” The rumbling, all-encompassing voice of my gigantic mother drifted off, and she suddenly, roughly plucked me out of the erotic, feminine warmth of her gargantuan cleavage. “Oh my god, Jesse…” In the dim morning light of Honeymoon House, Beth suddenly brought me right up to her face. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth gaped in astonishment. Beth leaned into my face with a type of intensity that made me even more uncomfortable than I already was. Her beautiful plush lips trembled passionately as she urged me with deep, dramatic insistence, “Sweetie… Look…”


I followed Beth's eyes down to her magnificent, globe-like breasts. In the darkness I could see Beth's nipple, the one that was visible to me at this angle, had puffed up tremendously since last night. It had the about the circumference of a dinner plate, and jutted out an astounding six inches or more from her aureole. It looked fat, and turgid… tortuously overstimulated. Beth whispered huskily in my ear, “Baby… Mommy's making milk…” My mouth gaped open in unabashed wonder. That smell… Beth's enormous mammary glands had swollen to incredible size during the night… and they had leaked all over us both…


As I lay there in my mother's powerful grasp, my cognitive ability grinding to a halt at how stunned I was, Beth seized the initiative. With an eager grunt she roughly pressed my open mouth onto her rigid, glorious nipple. My eyes went wide as Beth greedily pressed my face into her beach ball-sized boob. I scrabbled against my captor's overwhelming strength to utterly no avail. As my tongue made contact with the huge, fleshy knob, my mouth watered and my knees wobbled uncontrollably. Beth let out a sharp, pained moan, as she knit her brows and pursed her lips into a deep, impassioned pout. “Oooohhh yessssss…” Be flexed her back, propping up her enormous breast and ramming the nipple unceremoniously into my mouth. “Oh, suck me, baby… Suck mommy's nipple… Uuuuunngh…” I was still so shell-shocked by this aggressive behavior on Beth's part that I barely noticed that I had already begun complying with her lust-filled demands. Meekly, obediently, I began to pull on the gigantic, angrily swollen nipple between my lips. My amazonian mother moaned lustily as the first few drops of fresh, warm milk began streaming through the massive gland, straight into my mouth. Drunk on the power of her own body, Beth gritted her teeth salaciously and growled into her cleavage, “Unnnghh… YEAH! Yesss… Suck my tit, little man… Milk mommy's giant nipple…”

Chapter 14 - Bed and Breakfast pt. 2 by Killer_Huge

Beth mashed me passionately against her gigantic chest, using both of her huge, powerful hands to press me deeply into her warm, yielding breast. Her monstrously oversized nipple throbbed angrily against my lips and tongue. The rigid, textured flesh of Beth's nipple filled most of the space in my mouth, and it wasn't even fully inserted due to the fact that the hardened, overstimulated gland was well over half a foot in diameter. “Oooohhh… Honey…” Beth's voice rumbled sensually through me. “I'm making milk… Mmmmmm… I'm making milk for you, sweetie…” Beth groaned in arousal, seemingly unaware of my discomfort. Her rough treatment of my body, combined with the partial suffocation I was experiencing was more than enough to sound the bells of panic in my mind. I pawed and scrabbled pitifully against my mother's colossal, cushiony breast, desperately attempting to free myself of the oppressively swollen nipple as it slowly filled my mouth with her warm, intoxicating nectar. I was completely restrained however- Beth's arms encircled me possessively, crushing me gently but impassively into her considerable bulk. My feet were being pressed unceremoniously into my mother's huge, wet vulva, already soaked with her thick womanly cum from her recent wet dream. I can't breathe… I'm going to choke on Beth's breast milk…

 

Oh, suck me, baby… Suck mommy's nipple… Uuuuunngh…” Beth urged with her whispered, impassioned moans. As much as I wanted to comply with and satisfy the demands of my goddess of a mother, I felt sure that I was going to choke on her thick, warm breast milk before I could do anything of the sort. Beth seemed to partially register my non-compliance, and with a lust-filled huff of impatience she growled low in my ear, “Unnghh… What are you waiting for, sweetie? My nipples are killing me… Urrggh…” She growled bestially. “Ooohhh… Fucking MILK me already…”

 

As Beth groaned in pent-up sexual agony it occurred to me that she was probably in as much discomfort as I was, perhaps more. No wonder she's being so savage… Her gigantic nipple seemed to swell even more as she pressed it tantalizingly into my mouth, pushing out invitingly to dispense her sweet, overpowering ambrosia. I realized in that moment that I had to cooperate with Beth's maternal instincts. She needs me to do this… she needs to breastfeed her son… I steeled myself as best I could and with a shaky, noisy gulp I carefully drained my mouth of an ounce or two of Beth's milk. The rich, viscous liquid went down clean, and I mercifully avoided choking on my mother's womanly abundance. Beth felt my throat moving and immediately realized that I was finally obliging her demands. “Yessss…. Oh god…” She whimpered gratuitously. Beth and I simultaneously relaxed, sinking deeply into each others embrace. I ceased my futile resistance and soon my mother's huge, shaking limbs let up on the pressure of their grip on me. Beth let out a humungous, rattling sigh, and as she did so my mouth slowly began to fill with her sweet nectar once more. This time, I took a deep breath through my nose and used my tongue to funnel the milk down my throat a little less awkwardly than before. I felt Beth's rapid breathing abate, and she quickly assumed a less intense demeanor. “Mmmmm… Good boy…” My massive cavewoman of a mother purred affectionately.

 

I slowly began to pick up on the rhythm of feeding at a giantess' breast. I meekly explored the surface of Beth's nipple with my lips and tongue, pausing every couple of seconds to experiment with the relatively insignificant amount of suction I could provide. I felt dehydrated, hungry, and exhausted from all of the drama and sex the night before, and Beth's milk was just so satisfying. She tasted as good as anything I had ever tried… better, even… As Beth simply groaned and cooed sweet nothings in my ear I quickly began to find myself enjoying the task that I had obediently taken upon myself. I reached up with my arms, gently pushing against my mother's powerful grip. With a short, low grunt, Beth jerked her limbs in reply, attempting at last to accommodate my movements. As demurely, and expressively as I could, I slowly reached my arms around the base of my mother's colossal breast. I let out a sigh through my nose and pulled Beth's gargantuan boob into my diminutive embrace, pressing and gently rubbing her gorgeous flesh in the process. Oooohhh, yeah… That's yours, honey…” Beth whispered enticingly. “That's your Mommy's breast… That's your breakfast…” Beth began to stroke my back, dragging the nail of her sausage-like index finger down my spine. I trembled uncontrollably and gyrated into Beth's torso at the stimulation she had created. I heard my mother's large, puffy lips spread into a seductive grin as she giggled. Haha... Mmmm… is that for me, baby? Ooohhh… Do you like your breakfast, little man?” Blood rushed into my penis as the situation became increasingly erotic, and clearly Beth could feel my erection throbbing against her giant, muscly belly. I let out a small moan, stifled by my huge, horny mother's nipple. Her milk was flowing more quickly now, and even though I was struggling to keep up, my instinct urged me to keep sucking. With thick, warm milk flowing through and past my lips, I leaned my face even deeper, pressing up into Beth's colossal breast. As meekly as I could, I opened my mouth a bit wider and carefully clamped my teeth down over a few good inches of the fleshy, purple knob almost the size of a volleyball. Oooohhhh, baby…” Beth moaned in surprise. She was clearly becoming more and more aroused, and it didn't seem like I was going to hurt her by biting down this way. My face burned bright red as I chewed forward, pulling a little more of the gigantic nipple into my mouth as it spurted milk into my gullet. I was quickly finding myself almost drunk, mesmerized by the rich, viscous sweetness of Beth's milk.

 

A deep groan of satisfaction rumbled through my mother's colossal body. Beth grunted in consternation, greedy for more. I felt the walls of my sticky, sweaty prison shift, as Beth turned her enormous body over and propped herself up against the headboard. Now sitting up, my amazonian mother pressed her huge hand into my stomach. Her meaty palm and thick fingers easily covered my navel and both nipples. She pushed me gently into her other arm, crooking it with practiced ease so that she could breastfeed me with one arm. I felt my mother's insanely thick, strong arm support my weight without any signs of effort. With my mouth still full of hard, swollen nipple I widened my eyes in surprise as Beth's muscly forearm snaked all the way through my legs from behind. “Haha… Hmmm…” With a gleeful giggle, my giant horny mother pressed her palm into my scrotum, and with languid, sensual ease began toying with my rock-hard cock. Beth then reached down with her free arm, and with a haughty laugh she began to pull and rub the folds of her gigantic, wet pussy. “Haha… Ohhh, yesssss…” A thick, hot surge of milk overwhelmed me, and I sputtered, squirming in incomprehension at the overpowering combination of sensory stimulation.

 

Swaddled between Beth's strong, burly arm, broad, muscly gut and beach-ball-sized breast, I was able to get a look at my mother's face. The first rays of morning sun had filtered into Honeymoon House, and Beth's flushed, beautiful face was radiant with maternal joy. Sunlight lit her gorgeous blond hair in a halo of luscious blond curls, still sexily tangled from her many adventures last night. Beth dreamily opened her eyes, as though sensing I was watching her from my place at her gigantic breast. On cue, her lip curled in naughtiness, betraying the sexual conquest underneath her otherwise pure, maternal bliss. Beth's green eyes glittered salaciously and she batted her long, gorgeous lashes in mock seduction. “Hunnggh… Oooompphh…” Beth merely grunted in acknowledgment of my efforts. With huge, hungry hands my gigantic, horny mother continued playing with both of our genitals, and it was all I could do just to hang on to my load as Beth probed my balls and rubbed my diminutive cock between her kolbasa-sized fingers. “Huunnhh… OOOooohhh… YEESSS!” Beth cried as her heart rate soared, pounding at me through her titanic mammary gland. She pressed me roughly into her massive, engorged nipple, fingering her clit and squirming at the same time. Fuck, she's insatiable! My eyes widened as milk spurted abundantly down my throat and leaked past my lips. I was quickly losing my ability to keep up with Beth's flow, and I started hacking and sputtering.

 

Luckily, Beth appeared to have gotten what she needed from me for the moment. Sensing my discomfort, my gigantic mother relaxed her shoulder, allowing me to sink mercifully down from her cantaloupe-sized nipple, still oozing it's thick, warm elixir and throbbing visibly. I was roughly cradled into the underside of Beth's titanic heaving, breast with her mighty heartbeat pounding against my head while she greedily raked her fingers up and down her heavy cunt lips as she climaxed. My gorgeous, amazonian mother squirmed and moaned passionately. Her fingers clung on to my balls and penis and seemed to have forgotten what they were doing in her moment of release. Mercifully, I was afforded a small rest from the overwhelming stimulation that my body had been subjected to. I quickly submitted to the tranquilizing effects of a stomach full of breast milk, not to mention the cozy, moist comfort of the immense heat radiating off Beth's body. Despite her pounding heart and now-receding tide of sexual vocalizations, I almost felt like I could fall asleep, cradled against her huge, protective form.

 

In a minute or two, Beth's humungous orgasm ran its course, and she shivered from head to toe in the afterglow of her passion. She panted noisily from the exertion, and that thunderous heart slowed, pounding just a little more stably and yet still forcefully against my eardrums. Beth's massive nipples seemed to have stopped producing milk for the moment, though they remained heavily distended and engorged, jutting out defiantly from her immense chest in proud, maternal fertility. The sweet, heady scent of her milk mixed in with the musky, womanly odor of the horny giantess' vaginal secretions. Both fluids coated my entire body and most of the bed spread. Beth's colossal bulk glistened in the morning light. Sun rays played off her puffy, muscly gut and their reflections danced off each gleaming curve as she breathed rapidly. Beads of sweat rolled down the valley of my mother's cleavage and collected in the myriad depressions between her thick, powerful abdominal muscles. I lay comfortably dozing against Beth's colossal left breast, idly watching her vast cunt lips throb to the pulse of her pounding heart. The massive fingers cradling me against her body twitched and quietly resumed stroking my inner thighs and scrotum. A long, low purr rumbled through my mother's mighty chest and she squeezed me gently but firmly into the sensuous, gleaming underside of a breast that probably weighed more than I did. My eyes fluttered absently. Fuck… she's ready for more…

 

Wordlessly, my gigantic mother lifted me off her enormous, naked body. I allowed myself to go as limp as possible. By now I had learned that Beth didn't need any help manipulating my diminutive form. With electrifying ease, Beth shifted me, and with both of her huge hands, she deposited me gently between her colossal tits, facing her. I spread my legs and as wide as I could, though it was simply impossible for me to properly straddle more than just the very center of my mother's huge muscly torso. Beth shifted again, leaving one massive hand behind me to support me, while her other hand went south, and with a small sigh, my mother began playing once again with her immense cunt lips. I was still lethargic from my meal, and the large volume of milk in my stomach made me feel bloated and heavy, though not unpleasantly so. Beth seemed to be a bit out of it as well. Her eyelids drooped low and her mouth gaped slightly. That giant, powerful heart continued pounding loudly beneath me, though it had slowed considerably, and her breathing was returning to normal. My huge horny mother bathed me in her sensuous, heavy breath, and she began lightly stroking my body as I lay half-sprawled against her titanic form. After a minute, Beth smiled and let out a slow, sensually charged sigh. “Hhhmmmm… Her gorgeous green eyes open and she cast her sultriest, come-hither gaze at my small naked body nestled in her heavy, sweaty cleavage. “Did you like you breakfast, sweetheart?” Beth breathed, her voice low and husky.

 

Surrounded by the vast landscape of my mother's naked flesh, and bathing in her fluids and pheromones, I was too overwhelmed to reply immediately. It wasn't that I was intimidated, not anymore, but rather that Beth's presence and her sexual power had become simply overwhelming. As hard as I tried to keep up with her ascension into goddesshood, my mother was continually smothering me with her ever-burgeoning power and sexual needs. I swallowed hard, clearing my throat of as much sweet, sticky milk residue as I could. “I, uhh…” I stammered. Tell her the truth… make her feel like a goddess… I opened my eyes and reached out one hand to gingerly clasp the magnificent rondure of the colossal breast that had fed me. “I… Yes, I did… Th-thank you, Mum…” Beth's eyes crinkled as I stumbled through my reply. Her face lit up with a wide smile and I could swear I hear a low, wet smack somewhere behind me as she shamelessly played with her humungous beef curtains. That helped shore up my confidence and I added for good measure, “You filled me right up with your milk… I… I liked it… I liked suckling you, Mum…”

 

Beth's lip curled with a naughty, hungry look. Her eyes flickered gleefully at hearing me shamelessly prop up her already-gigantic ego. Beth knit her eyebrows and closed her eyes. Another sigh escaped her huge, puffy lips, and she dreamily purred, “Ooohhh… Hmm… I liked it too, baby...” My horny, amazonian mother's eyes slitted open and she fixed me with a penetrating, fiercely possessive gaze. “I think… I think I always wanted to do that…” Beth's eyes narrowed almost in surprise at hearing her own words. She licked her beautiful luscious lips. “I always loved feeding you from my body… Now I'm so big I can feed you again… and I can fuck you… Oooohhh…” Beth knitted her brows and slammed her eyes shut as a loud moan rattled through her immense chest. The giant, naked woman bucked slightly, pressing deep into her gaping, wet pussy while straining with her bulging bicep. At the same time, Beth pushed me up from behind, narrowing the distance between us. God, she's humungous! Has she grown since last night?

 

Now my legs dangled in the sweaty, heaving valley of Beth's cleavage and I was positioned tantalizingly close to her face. I wanted to dive right into those puffy, luscious lips that I had come to love, but the intensity of Beth's arousal gave me pause, made me want to wait for her cue. Beth tipped her head back, moaned in unrestrained pleasure at the realization that she was now fully in control of me- both as her sex toy, and as the object on which to focus all of her maternal impulses and attention. By now, those two aspects had merged into a single, insatiable sexual conquest that had overridden all our preconceived rules and boundaries that we had until recently lived our lives by. This was our life now. Beth was a goddess, and I was her possession. And we both loved it…

 

Beth brought her face down, and fixed me with a glazed, hungry look. Warm, pheromone-laced air swirled out of he nostrils and past her massive, voluptuous lips. She fixed me with a haughty, meaningful stare for a moment, then continued downward to rest her eyes thrillingly on my woefully diminutive manhood, rock hard and nestled comically between her titanic, sweaty breasts. Without taking her eyes off my penis, Beth murmured, “MMMmmmmm… I need you sweetie, right now…” Beth moved her hand up and grabbed me assertively. I gasped as her thumb and fingers curled around my torso and my giantess mother wrapped me in her gentle, but powerful grip. “I need you to fill me, baby… Haha… Uuunnghh…” Beth's chuckle caught in her throat as she moaned passionately, quickly becoming lost in her own sexual conquest. “Mommy needs you to fill her pussy with that little manhood, baby… Haha… Beth laughed loudly and imperiously at the impossibility of her own request. She plunked me down unceremoniously on the end of the bed, between her humungous, sprawled-open thighs. Beth's pussy, now the size of a car engine yawned open right in front of me, glistening and gaping and altogether scary. Glaring at me all the way down her immense, gorgeous body, Beth curled her lip and demanded simply, “Mommy wants some cock…”

Chapter 15 - Orgasmic Growth by Killer_Huge

Beth lay propped up against the wall of Honeymoon House. Her gigantic body covered nearly all of the custom, oversized bed and its heavy timbers creaked and groaned under the giantess' immense weight. My mother's gargantuan legs were spread wide, and with two massive feet flat on the ground she straddled the huge piece of furniture. Beth's knees were bent such that each colossal pillar of feminine thigh rose above and behind me, hemming me in from most angles. As I knelt before the wet, throbbing cave of my mother's insatiable womanhood, I couldn't help but feel more than a little insignificant in the shadow of the horny amazon. Beth's pussy was… well… sexier and definitely scarier than anything I'd ever seen. Her vulva glistened beautifully, showing off her handsomely trimmed blond bush. The largest, most protrusive pubic mound I'd ever seen bulged flatteringly towards me. At its apex, which for me was chest-level, Beth's obscenely oversized clit was puffed up larger than my fist. That turgid purple monster throbbed and wobbled with a life of its own as Beth toyed with herself. One giant hand was draped over the gorgeous, inviting carpet of her pubic hair. My mother's thick, feminine fingers fondled her clit slowly, meaningfully… almost sinisterly… She alternated peeling back her prodigious clitoral hood, pressing her fingertips sensuously into the giant, fleshy bulb, and gently kneading it in tight circles before retracting her hand with a low, haughty moan. As Beth played with the wet, distended folds of her abundant pussy flesh she created the effect, intentionally or otherwise, of animating her humungous vagina for me. Masturbating blissfully, my huge, horny mother traced slow erotic circles of stimulation which created and sustained an ongoing chorus of slurping and smacking sounds. Vaginal juices flowed hot and sticky between each folded blossom of vascular, womanly flesh. She made her pussy come to life like she was putting on a show. Beth's antics helped to incorporate her scent and heat into the air between us which was already pungent from her previous debauchery. This was the goddess' aura, that is, the invisible halo of her sexual power. The aroma was thick and heady- a hypnotic combination of estrogens, testosterone, lactate, sweat, and cum. Even kneeling, I couldn't control my knees from wobbling and my head from spinning. There was enough pussy here to bury me. Can I trust Beth to not get too carried away?


Beth's other hand draped over my shoulders and much of my back, while her huge, meaty palm rested idly against the back of my head. As she teased her colossal beef curtains, she seemed to be absently tracing little sympathetic patterns in my back. Her long, feminine nails dug into my skin, just enough to stimulate and prod me from behind, but not enough to actually press my woefully diminutive body into her massive, yawning cunt. Still, my mother's hand was positioned such that I couldn't really escape the erotic triangle of glistening womanhood all around me, and even without applying pressure, her huge palm was preventing me from straightening my spine. I was pitched slightly forward, with nowhere to go but straight into the hot, quivering folds of Beth's pussy. The fact that she could effortlessly press me into her hungry, wet kiss, or simply crush my body against the powerful muscles beneath with little more than a gesture seemed to be turning her on. I felt an electric intensity in the trembling hand that clutched me, and looking upwards, past my mother's swollen, glistening torso and comically large breasts, I could see her chewing her beautiful, plush lower lip. As our gazes locked, Beth jaw sagged slightly and she groaned with such over-the-top arousal it bordered on existential. “Uuuuunngghh, Oooohhh…” She cried, nearly sobbing with passion. “What are you waiting for, baby… Mmmm… Uhhhnnn…” Beth whined plaintively, clearly enjoying drawing it out instead of simply using me as she had many times already. She narrowed her eyes and knitted her brows, growling, “Jesse… Get over here…” The huge, horny amazon's voice dropped to a husky whisper. “Give mommy a kiss…”


Beth's hand gave the slightest shove of encouragement as she urged me forward, and I was either too stunned or too ensorcelled to resist. I stumbled forward on my knees about a step or two, bringing me right up to Beth's gargantuan pussy, so close I could feel the waves of heat radiating off the many swollen folds as it throbbed to the pulse of her racing heart. My own heart fluttered in my chest, and my head was swimming in too much of my mother's powerful hormonal influence to think clearly. Absent any kind of rational plan of attack, I simply leaned forward, slowly, meekly, with my head bowed. The giant hand in front of me withdrew in anticipation of my attention, and I placed a trembling hand on my mother's gorgeous, lush carpet of blond pubic hair, steadying myself. I heard Beth gasp, and I heard her lick her plush, gorgeous lips, but I felt so dominated that I didn't dare make eye contact. I bent my neck and obediently puckered my own lips. I felt Beth's lower abdomen swell up as she inhaled sharply. The humungous, aroused woman puffed out her chest and abdomen, tensing every muscle in her impossibly wide torso. Sweat formed rivulets and trickled down Beth's whole immense body, becoming glistening beads in her gorgeous, blond bush. I took a shaky, deep breath in… and kissed my mother's huge, swollen clit…


Beth let out a strangled cry, and for a moment, I thought she would climax right then and there. Her giant, distended vulva jerked at the sensation of my insignificant kiss. The hand behind me rushed forward, and Beth's large, beefy fingers partially curled around my torso. Immediately following her initial gasp, the massively aroused woman drew another sharp breath, tensing and puffing out her tremendous gut more menacingly than before. Beth's titanic thighs twitched as though she might slam them together, breaking every bone in my body. Bells of panic rang somewhere in the corner of my consciousness but overall I felt strangely calm. There are worse ways to die…Before I realized what was happening, I had kissed my mother's humungous swollen clit again. A labored groan caught in the giantess' throat. I clutched at Beth's neatly trimmed bush and gingerly pulled myself forward a little. Using my other hand, I pressed up and into the top of her swollen, throbbing slit. As meekly as I could, I used my hand to cup Beth's clit, pushing it up gently so I could better receive it with my face. My whole body was shaking despite the intense heat of my fleshy prison. I bent my head a little more and nuzzled the rigid, pulsing knob. Beth let out a loud, throaty moan as I kissed it again. And again…


Beth shuddered from head to toe. Her whole gigantic body bristled imperiously as muscles in her legs, abdomen, and chest alternated clenching and relaxing. “Uuuunnnggh, oh YEAH…” Beth groaned blissfully. She relaxed her grip on my little body and slowly withdrew her hand, grabbing and stroking her huge inner thigh instead. I continued kissing my colossal, horny mother's clit, blushing wildly and trembling with excitement. A low, husky growl rattled out of Beth's enormous chest. “Ooooph… Oohhh… Baby, that's nice…” the giant, horny cougar purred. “Good boy… Kiss Mommy's clit… Urrrgh… Aaahhh…” Beth let out a higher-pitched squeal, obviously delightful of my initiative. I was full-on making out with my mother's swollen purple fuck knob at this point. Digging my fingers into her fat, carpeted mons I pulled myself a little closer to Beth. I suckled and smacked my lips on her oversized clit, eliciting loud shameless moans that resonated through my skull. On a hunch, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. As I swirled it around the hard, wet surface of Beth's clit, she let out a haughty yelp of delight. “Haha… Ooooohhh…” One of her giant legs jerked involuntarily, and my amazonian mother's sensual laughter twisted into a passionate moan. She slammed her foot flat against the floor, shaking the bed and causing a sharp, loud snap and a groan of timbers as the furniture and structure of Honeymoon House strained in its losing battle against Beth's ascension into goddesshood.


Beth's breathing and heart rate increased rapidly and her massive body began squirming passionately as her obscene fantasies just kept coming to life. I licked and sucked on her massive clit, puckering my lips to provide as large an area for suction as I could manage. I felt Beth's huge fingers on my back once again, lightly, though trembling with intensity. “Fuck… Jesse…” the giant, horny cougar breathed through gritted teeth. “Mmmmm… I'm gonna cum soon, Ooooph…” Beth's fingers wrapped around me, pressing a little harder into my sides. It seemed as though she was resisting the urge to just handle me like a toy… She wants me to do it… My mother groaned again, relishing the sensation of having her son draped over her pussy, licking and kissing her humungous clit. “Uuuughhh… I… Oh Jesse… Unnngh… Put your penis in Mommy's pussy…” Beth panted heatedly. I glanced up from my work on her swollen, rigid clit to gauge her expression. Looking past her unreal, muscly torso and through the valley of her massive, glistening breasts, I saw my mother blushing and sweating profusely. Beth's face was twisted into a sneering mixture of pleasure, guilt, and pure sexual domination. She drew in a sharp breath and blew a stray lock of her gorgeous blond hair out of her eyes. A look of coyness crossed Beth's face, and despite her passion, she managed to grin salaciously at me. “C'mon, baby…” She pleaded. “Give your mum a ride…”


Bolstered by the playfulness of my huge, horny mother, I willingly obliged. I shuffled forward on my knees blushing and grinning foolishly. Beth chuckled and purred as I pulled my lower body up into her crotch using fistfuls of her sensual, blond pubic hair. God… I was utterly dwarfed by this insatiable goddess of a woman. I let out a small groan of pleasure as my throbbing, erect cock made contact with my mother's luscious, wet pussy lips. “Oh, hahah… Yesss…” Beth cried exultantly. She tipped her pelvis up and scrootched into me so that I had a little easier time getting at her gargantuan muff. The bed groaned alarmingly in response to her large, ungraceful movements, and I thought for one second that the whole thing would collapse under her burgeoning weight. Beth didn't seem to notice however. My mother's hands found her gigantic tits and she began stroking from the top of her breasts down to her nipples, squeezing them erotically between each stroke. I quickly began thrusting myself into Beth, obediently sexing my amazonian mother just as she had asked. However, without Beth's help, and given her tremendous size, I actually found I was struggling to mount a meaningful assault on my mother's humungous vagina. Her massive, wet cave yawned wide, engulfing most of my pelvis and hips. It was easy enough for me to enter Beth's pussy, but given that her legs and abdomen were so impossibly thick, I struggled with getting enough grip on her curves to extract myself between thrusts. This difficulty was compounded by the fact that my mother's vaginal barrel was now too wide and deep for me to fill in any meaningful way with my penis alone, so each thrust was a jaw-dropping exploration in three dimensions of wet, hot, woman. When we had last fucked in what would have been the missionary position for an ordinary couple, the novelty had been one of scale. However now, after Beth had grown overnight, the vast inequality of our respective sizes had simply produced a different experience altogether. My goddess of a mother moaned in consternation as I pushed myself into her colossal beef curtains, messily pushing them apart with my cock and hips. As I thrust myself further into he, the resistance increased, and I would slow down and get stuck like a wagon in the mud, losing traction and having my forward penetration shunted to the side. “Haha… Oooohhh, are you struggling down there, honey?” Beth teased, clearly reveling in the difficulty that her immense bulk was presenting me. I was beginning to suspect that the massive, horny cougar was rooting against her son as I quickly began to tire in pursuit of Beth's insatiable, quivering pussy.


Within minutes I was all but exhausted, breathing raggedly and sweating profusely. I grunted with effort as I pushed my woefully undersized penis into my mother's magnificent, luscious sheath. I knew I wasn't going to be able to extract myself this time, and I think Beth knew it too. “Oooohhh, I'm gonna cum, sweetie…” Beth groaned euphorically as she lurched forward. Her right hand clutched her breast, squeezing her agonizingly puffed-up nipple which was once again, oozing a thin stream of her motherly ambrosia. Her left hand descended upon me, pressing up against my ass and back and pinning me to her massive, cushiony vagina. A liquid slurp erupted as air whistled past me and I yelped in surprise as I was eagerly crushed into my mother's wildly overgrown vulva. I was suddenly buried from my navel to my mid thighs in Beth's fat, outer pussy lips. “Uuuuuuggghhh… FUUUUCK…” Beth growled like a giant, sex-crazed cavewoman. Her face twisted into a heated snarl, a pure mixture of ecstasy and sexual superiority. Beth flexed every gleaming band of muscle in her abdomen as she felt herself tip over the edge, and a surge of her thick womanly cum, gurgled from within her hot, quivering cave. In a wave of muscular contraction, my mother's gigantic inner pussy lips clenched, pushing up a wave of sex nectar that washed over me. Bells of panic filled my brain as I suddenly felt the huge, horny cougar's pussy tighten around my hips. “Ooooohhhh, FUCK YESSS… Ooohhh, baby… Fuuuck yesssss…” Beth roared in savage delight as another wave of contraction rocked her gargantuan, muscular cunt. Powerful, hungry lips enveloped me from all sides as Beth prodded me from behind. My jaw went slack as I dumbly clung to my mother's colossal hips. Beth wasn't cramming my into herself so much as she was pulling me in… sucking me into the abundant, wet darkness of her enormous, quivering womanhood. It seemed impossible to me, and my mind reeled as another wave of contraction sucked me forward and down a little further, and I felt Beth's titanic, throbbing clit bump up against the base of my throat. I cried in ecstasy as my cock spurted load after insignificant load into my mother's gigantic pussy. My incoherent whimpers were drowned out by Beth's continuous chorus of unrestrained moans of delight. As we both cried and shook from the pleasure of our shared orgasm, my heart suddenly leaped into my throat as I realized something isn't right.


A loud crunch immediately followed my thought and jolted me back to reality. I let out a startled yelp as I suddenly dropped about a foot as the giant bed of Honeymoon House finally crumpled under my amazonian mother's colossal, burgeoning bulk. “Ooooohhh… Jesse… Mummy's growing… MMMmmmmm… Ahhh…” Beth sobbed in delight at hearing her own words. Unfazed by the destruction of the bed beneath her, my giantess mother continued to churned my dwindling body between the gigantic, muscular slabs of her pussy lips. I bucked involuntarily as my ejaculation ran its course and the battering my cock was receiving became suddenly and agonizingly overstimulating. Beth didn't seem to notice, as she was now fully caught up in the exultant event of her own unstoppable growth into a goddess. She pressed my face into her volleyball-sized clit, ignoring and easily overpowering my squirming protests. I quickly lost the will and the energy to resist her, and simply resigned myself to be used like a sex toy by my gigantic, horny mother. As my face was mashed gently, but intensely against the throbbing, puffed up knob, I could feel her rigid, wet flesh spread in all direction, slowly, but perceptibly…


Oh my god, baby…” Beth rumbled, squinting her eyes into an expression of pure maternal joy. “Mummy's growing without the drugs… Ooooohhh…” She let out a ragged sigh, and for the first time in minutes, my mother's enormous vagina slackened its grasp on my body. Beth stroked my head amorously as I lay, completely spent in the warm, wet comfort of her immense, yawning crotch. I let my body go limp and resigned myself to the hypnotic sensation of my goddess growing, swelling around me in every direction. Beth purred in a deep, sensual tone, “Baby… I'm gonna grow right out of this place…”

Chapter 16 - Busting out of Honeymoon House by Killer_Huge

 

MMMmmmhhh… Mommy’s growing, sweetheart… Unnnngghh...

With her enormous left hand, Beth cupped me into her immense vulva as it clenched and unclenched furiously around my waist. Soaked from head to toe in my mother’s copious fluids and exhausted from my efforts to pleasure her, I could do little but hold on for dear life as my sex-crazed goddess swelled outwards in all directions, moaning and grunting like a humongous cavewoman.

“Y-you… You didn’t take the drugs…” I wondered aloud, my voice catching in my throat. “You’re growing, Mum…” My words were lost amidst the clamor of Beth’s sexual vocalizations and her wet, noisy pussy as it convulsed in the throes of her impressive orgasm.

Beth let out a twisted cry of ecstasy and delight. “Aaaahhhahah… MMMMmmm…. Hmmmmm…” Her voice was getting louder, dropping in pitch as her gargantuan voice box expanded. Already my mother had to be nearly fifteen feet tall, and she was growing steadily. Beth’s head was becoming lost in the timbered wooden apex of Honeymoon House, and she needed to get lower to the ground before she was unable to do so without smashing the entire structure to bits. The gigantic, horny woman kicked out one of her sequoia-like legs with a lazy grunt. One of the large, upholstered chairs near the fireplace was caught in the path of a foot that was nearly as big as I was, and the piece of furniture was instantly smashed into several loosely associated chunks that rained over the nearby fur rugs. Beth’s giant right hand pushed out against the near wall of cabin, and the timbers there groaned as she braced her colossal bulk against them in order to clumsily lower herself to a more supine position. In doing so, the busty giantess pitched to the side, sending her enormous breasts swinging downwards where they slammed into the bedside table which crumpled like a matchbox under the immense weight of her milk-filled mammaries.

I’m GROWING, sweetie…” Beth murmured again, her booming voice nearly choked with sexualized delight. The thick, powerful bands of muscle lining the walls of my mother’s huge, cushy vagina surged around me, even as her orgasmic contractions began to wane. Fuck… Beth’s cunt had grown monstrously over-sized. New layers of muscles and vascular tissue had formed in each of her twin labial slabs. The gigantic love tunnel in front of me was surging with juices, wriggling and squirming with a life of its own. The rest of Beth’s body was rapidly changing as well. Newly defined muscles and womanly curves which I had first noticed last night were becoming so exaggerated that my mother’s physiology was starting to compensate. Thick, bulging veins were fattening and pushing out from Beth’s inner thighs and neck. New ligaments were forming around her breasts, supporting their enormous weight and further defining her pectoral muscles. The smell of Beth’s hormones was driving both of us insane, and my pitifully diminutive cock rose to attention once as my amazonian mother rubbed my hips all around her crotch.

OOOooohhh, sweetie…” My titanic, horny mother groaned. Her cum-slick fingers, each now about as thick as my wrists, wrapped around my body. Beth’s grip was shaking with lust, but with her newfound size and strength we both gasped in unison as the growing giantess lifted me easily with one hand. “Come here…” She whispered in ecstasy as furniture and structure continued to buckle and snap all around us. Beth’s hand wrapped most of the way around my pelvis, and she carefully raised my doll-like body up past her car-sized torso through the immense valley of her gigantic, milk-filled breasts. My mother handled me with gentle, terrifying ease, and I wondered in awe at the size of her huge, muscly arms. Each was significantly wider and thicker than my entire torso at this point. She’s enormous… I shuddered excitably, despite the intense sexual heat of my predicament. My mom could rip me in half without batting an eye…

I was brought up to Beth’s giant, flushed face. Another involuntary shudder wracked my body as my goddess-like mother beheld me, her tiny son, as I dwindled between her gigantic heaving breasts. My tongue caught in my throat as I stared into Beth’s huge, glassy eyes. I was forced to swallow hard and glance away from the sexually frenzied heights of her beautiful green-eyed gaze. Beth was grinning so wide it seemed like she was sneering, delighting in my emotional roller coaster as she dominated me effortlessly. My cheeks were on fire, and I started seeing stars as I dangled and squirmed pathetically in Beth’s steadily inflating fist. What the fuck is happening to me? I felt like I was spinning, almost weightless in my mother’s trembling grasp. And that stare, that wild-eyed, hungry twinkle in her eye…

That’s when it hit me… Beth had just been holding me for what seemed like ten minutes, drooling and grinding her teeth, while breathing over me and staring like a maniac. It was her eyes that gave it away though. They had been green a second ago, and now they were so dilated they were almost black. “Mom…” I croaked, feeling the lump in my throat rising. “You’re… you’re tripping!” I gasped for breath, mouthing the words as much as saying them.

Oh my god sweetie…” Beth’s voice reverberated all around me. She moaned salaciously, eyes glittering wildly. “Uuuunnnngghhh… Aahahah…” The giantess giggled as her head pressed against the window above the ruined bed. The cringey stained glass logo of Honeymoon House exploded outwards as Beth’s gorgeous blond locks pushed through to the outside of the cabin. My colossal, naked mother suddenly squinted her mesmerizing eyes and regarded me quietly. Her breathing was so deep and hoarse, it shook me as I squirmed in place, pressed against the electrifying texture of her bare chest. Beth’s eyes grew wide once more and she stammered incredulously, “I-I… Jesse…” A giant, foolish giggle erupted from the giantess’ plump, gorgeous lips. “Hahah… Ooohhh…” My mother’s enormous breasts jiggled comically as she practically sang, “Mmmm… Honey, I think you’re tripping too…”

She was right. As my cheeks burned and my head swam, I found myself lost in a swirl of psychedelic whorls and colorful explosions of visual hallucination just staring at the naked, sweaty landscape of flesh underneath me. All of my senses were popping off at once, and I had the sensation that I was swimming in Beth’s titanic tits, even though I knew I was actually being pressed between them. “How is this possible?” I wondered aloud, not totally sure if I had actually spoken or just communicated myself through thought alone. My guts were churning wildly, and I felt my breakfast of warm viscous milk turn over in my stomach like an army of bugs was crawling through my innards.

Beth let out a squeal of elation as her body continued to swell in all directions. “Aaahhh… Oh… FUCK yes, sweetie!” The naked, burgeoning amazon bent her knees up to make room for her huge feet which had been pressing against the kitchen counter. Her shin smashed into a stand-up lamp, and elsewhere I count hear the cracks and groans of lumber as my mother’s gigantic, gorgeous body pressed into the walls and roof timbers. “Oooohhhh, I don’t know how…” Beth sighed, apparently reading my thoughts by this point. “I think… MMMmmm… I think this stuff is just INSIDE us now…”

I was suddenly jerked forward and tilted more upright. The massive hand around my torso pressed me sideways into that humongous, swollen breast. I was pinned there momentarily while my mother adjusted me in her huge hands, exposing my erect penis. Beth bent her head forward to make room for her slow, orgasmic expansion. I felt her warm, hormone-laced breath wash over me, and suddenly my rock-hard member was greeted with the thrilling sensation of my mother’s huge, plush lips pressed against me. I groaned in genuine surprise as Beth, without warning, slid my throbbing cock into her hot, heavenly mouth. “Mmmmm.... Hm-hm-hmmm…” The gigantic, horny woman giggled to herself as she swirled my penis between her enormous, velvety lips. Her other hand went south and without an ounce of shame, Beth began noisily pleasuring herself as well. I could hear my huge, burgeoning mother rubbing her giant, soaking cunt up and down. I groaned in sympathetic elation as my own loins received burst after burst of white hot, drug-addled pleasure.

I found myself staring into the wide, hungry eyes of my beautiful, amazonian goddess. Beth’s unequal pupils appeared as endless dark pools of sexual domination and growth-fueled ecstasy. Even though my gut churned in nervous excitement, I found myself turning bright red as I gave myself over to her twisted, incestuous advances. Unable to contain myself, I spontaneously erupted into a fit of giggles. “Ahahah… Uhhh…” I groaned as my prick throbbed between my gigantic mother’s heavenly lips. “Mum… Y-you’re, hahah…” I stumbled and realized that words were hard. My cognitive processes struggled, trying to keep up with the unimaginably taboo circumstance I found myself in. With a cocky, mischievous grin I blurted, “You’re milking me now, hahaha… Oohhh…

Beth’s eyebrows jerked upwards, and her gorgeous green eyes narrowed in exasperation. Despite my mother’s fast-growing goddess complex, she found herself rolling her eyes at her goofball son. The huge horny cougar smacked her lips together, causing my dick to jerk with another wondrous explosion of sexual stimulation. “Oh, just… Goddammit, Jesse…” Beth scowled in consternation. Her drug-induced euphoria betrayed her however, and in a matter of moments, she was laughing along with me, totally incapacitated by the unreality of the whole situation, even as her body began pressing into the cabin all around us. Snaps and cracks of wooden timbres rang out in a constant chorus by this point, and I was starting to have difficulty seeing through the darkness that crept over the room as Beth’s expanding form slowly blotted out all of the morning light from the windows. My godlike mother had to be twenty feet tall by now, every ounce of her dripping and rippling with powerful muscle and thick, matronly sex appeal.

The gargantuan cavewoman adjusted herself again, scrootching her gigantic, curvy ass down towards the kitchen. Cabinets and chairs were smashed aside and obliterated as Beth finally lay fully supine. I was carefully angled above my mother’s wide, glowing face, held easily in her large, strong hand. With her massive, swollen bulk being so broad side-to-side and front-to-back Beth found her titanic breasts were flattened by gravity and spilling over her sides, one into each of the buckling long walls of the cabin. Even so, the giantess’ impressive mammaries were so swollen and voluminous that they were taking up much of the vertical space in the A-frame ceiling of Honeymoon House. That’s it, there’s no way out for her… I thought to myself. Beth is really going to grow right out of this fucking building!

Beth began smacking her lips on my wet, hard cock again, gently planting thrilling kisses on my tortured knob despite my halfhearted protests. She resumed massaging her enormous beef curtains, creating an ominous symphony of slurps and sucking noises below me. Simultaneously, the gigantic horny cougar’s heavy, moist breath blew all around me. I was lost in a heavenly psychedelic swirl of blond curls and wondrous, soft kisses while creamy, heavy breast flesh pressed tantalizingly into my legs. Even as the building creaked in protest all around me I began to get the sense that Beth’s growth was slowing down, for now at least. My mind was spinning as I tried to make sense of what was happening while at the same time receiving mind-blowing head and an orbital level of shared consciousness with my own mother. Just how much of this stuff had been building up in her body? What caused the latent drug effects to take hold just as we woke up? How are these drugs building up in MY body?

Beth pulled my blood-engorged prick out of her mouth with a satisfied, wet smack. Her bugged-out eyes sought mine, and when they met, she gave me a mischievous, coy grin. “Mmmmmm… This feels SO good, baby…” Still stroking her oversized loins with one hand, Beth pressed me possessively into her face, nuzzling up against my torso with her gigantic, plush lips, I was buried in a tangle of gorgeous blond curls while my goddess-like mother giggled and smooched my bare midriff, gently nibbling and kissing me like a precious little doll. “Fuck… honey…” Beth paused to take in a ragged breath, moaning through her shameless masturbation. “Ooohhh… this is the best sex I’ve ever had…

My colossal, naked mother held me close to her face, kissing and rubbing my dwindling body over her massive, velvet lips. Balls tripped, the sensation of textured flesh, erotic friction, and near-telepathic unity was utterly ensorcelling. I had an almost preternatural instinct that Beth wanted to change things up, and then with a grunt and a twinkle of her beautiful green eyes, she did just that. My amazonian mother suddenly plucked me from her face and brought me south to her gargantuan left breast. I was almost ten feet up in the air, even as Beth lay on her back, and I found myself lost in the timbered apex of a small cabin that was by now, filled mostly with my giantess mother. Beth’s humongous body had become so large that her breasts were now pressing worryingly against the two long walls of Honeymoon House. If she grew any more, her beachball-sized nipples would be poking up into the ceiling. It occurred to that the sides of the building were nearly at their limit- dangerously close to buckling outwards and taking down the roof with them.

Mmmmm… Play with my breast, sweetie…” Beth urged in that beautifully rich, low voice of hers. She adjusted me into a sitting position with her huge hand wrapped around my back, fingers tucked just under my armpits. “Ooohhh…” The colossal woman groaned sensually as she ground me into her swollen, turgid nipple. “Unnnghhh… Play with me…” Beth’s voice became somewhat lost as she threw her head back, smashing partially through the wall behind her with a deafening crunch, blond curls now spilling out into the fresh mountain air. “HHHmmmm… That’s it…” The goddess-like woman growled thrillingly as she gently humped my helpless body into her gigantic tit with a lazy squeeze. “Fuck it, just like that… Hrrrrgggh… Fuck my nipple… Rub my giant nipple with your dick…”

I sat atop my mother’s titanic, sweaty left breast in stupefied disbelief. My legs were splayed out to either side of the giant, purple knob, and before I knew what was happening I was seized with passion-filled urges beyond my drug-addled comprehension. I found myself bouncing up and down on Beth’s giant swollen tit. With each bounce I gyrated forward as well, rubbing my dick on the hard, sensitive tip of her nipple, just as she had ordered me. “Rrrrrrgghhh… Oh… FUCK YES…My massive mother urged me onward with a sensual growl. My painfully erect cock throbbed wondrously as it assailed Beth’s naked tit flesh, and the texture-on-texture sensation exploded into my visual senses with stars and swirls. I bucked up and involuntarily squeezed my thighs together, teasing the tip of that humongous nipple, and Beth’s voice twisted into an agonized scream of pleasure. “OOooohhh, FUCK yes… Aaaaaahhhahah…” Suddenly I was hit from behind by a huge, shaking hand which drove all the wind from my lungs. My colossal cavewoman mother pinned me roughly to herself, forcing that rock hard nipple nearly half my size into my puny abdomen. Warm, fragrant milk flowed over my entire lower body as I reciprocated, humping desperately from my hips with what little control I had. Beth howled in delight as she pumped her motherly load over me, rubbing her engorged beef curtains maniacally as she chased down her newly formed goddess fantasy towards another sexual climax.

Beth twisted her gigantic torso, writhing in ecstasy over all her newfound power. In response, Honeymoon House shuddered abruptly as my mother’s gargantuan right breast steamrolled into that side of the cabin. There was a crunch of buckling timbers followed by a sickening squeal of millions of wood fibers. Sunlight caught my eye, and I managed to turn my head just in time to see the cabin wall finally give way as Beth’s enormous tit became too much for the structure to endure. Like so many dry twigs, the parallel logs on the length of the cabin to Beth’s right snapped as thousands of pounds of huge, milky white flesh poured down upon it.. The wall buckled quickly outwards, allowing a burst of morning light to enter the interior of Honeymoon House. Beth squealed in a mixture of sensual passion and alarm as the timbered roof suddenly lurched down onto the back of her left hand, the one that was pinning me to her giant, swollen nipple. I was once again winded, even as Beth’s hand absorbed most of the force, but it was suddenly apparent to both of us that Honeymoon House had lost its battle to the burgeoning giantess’ bulk. That’s it… My mom is growing right out of the house!

Hold on, sweetie!” Beth blurted out. She was shifting awkwardly underneath various points of collapse in the roof. My gigantic mother’s movements were further inconvenienced by the fact that her right breast had spilled out into the dew-soaked grass, making her weight unevenly balanced. Furthermore, Beth’s tiny, fragile son’s safety was of top concern, and the amazon grunted in consternation as she attempted to shield me from wooden debris as it fell from the obliterated roof. “Rrrgggh… Unnngh…” Beth growled distemperately, her voice amplified by her enormous size boomed over the wild cacophony of destruction as she shifted her gargantuan legs around, demolishing the kitchen and everything in it. For my part, I clung to my mother’s immense nipple for dear life. The drug-hazed connection that I had with Beth seemed to be informing me of every little movement my mother was making with her massive, voluptuous body. I could feel the vibrations through my mother’s chest as she smashed aside bits of wall and cabinets like they were made out of matches. I could sense Beth’s haughty disdain of the puny building crumbling beneath her. The whole exercise was chaotic and destructive by necessity, but I had to swallow back the excitement that was being aroused by the naughty deliciousness that my giantess mother was experiencing as she literally grew right out of the building.

Fed up by her discomfort of being confined to the shrinking walls of Honeymoon House, and inconvenienced by the position she found herself in, my giant, naked mother gave an imperious grunt. “UUUuuunnnggh… ENOUGH!” With a violent twist, the goddess-like woman punched upwards with her massive right fist, causing the back wall and portions of the roof to explode outwards like it was made of paper. My squeals of alarm were cut short as the huge, sweaty hand pushed me deep into the milk-slick flesh of my mother’s humongous, creamy left breast. Totally cut off from line of sight, or any form of daylight, I could only feel what was happening through Beth’s enormous, drug-filled body.

Beth dug her right hand around, violently knocking away crumbling bits of wooden logs and ripping out the giant lug bolts that held them together. Satisfied with the gaping hole she hand made, my towering, horned-up mother flexed her massive arm from the shoulder, causing to swing up in a vicious arc. The roof shuddered for an instant, groaning clamorously as it resisted the giantess’ strength for a split second. Beth’s powerful arm could not be stopped however, and the destruction all around me quickly escalated as the entire roof was ripped from one end of Honeymoon House to the other. At first, every opposing pair of logs in the A-frame snapped in half, but as Beth’s arm reached the peak of its arc and started coming down, the roof started detaching from its various anchor points on the top of the walls. “Aaaahahah… HHHhhhmmmm…” Beth cackled like a madwoman, moaning salaciously as she flung a large section of the roof away from her body. Several tons of wood came smashing to the ground, and Beth continued laughing as she clearly got off on this destruction. My gargantuan mother wrapped her fingers around my dwindling body, and with a derisive snort, smashed away the long wall on her left side with a single shove from her huge, beefy arm.

I was blinded by the sudden flood of sunlight as Beth held me aloft. Blinking away the spots in my vision, I was able to look down to see my goddess of a mother grinning from ear to ear below me. She batted her eyelashes flatteringly at me. The humongous, naked woman flared her nostrils mischievously as she twisted and stretched, flattening much of the remaining structure of Honeymoon House beneath her immense bulk. I was so in awe of the power and destructive potential my mother had just demonstrated that I actually shrunk back into her inescapable grip, averting my gaze from Beth’s beautiful green eyes as they twinkled savagely back at me.

Oops… Hahah…” Beth chuckled disengenuously. "Mommy's gigantic now, hun... Oooohhh..." My titanic mother moaned unabashedly as she clutched me above her awesomely proportioned body. I thrashed clumsily, too high to think straight and held at a height and angle that was causing me some distress. Seeing my discomfort, Beth pursed her lips and cooed adoringly, "Aww, sweetie... Are you afraid of your giant lover?" The humongous, horny woman laughed again before tipping me into a more upright position. The massive hand wrapping around my waist throbbed to the rhythm of a heart the size of a fridge, and Beth began shifting her lower body again, causing more devastation to what little remained of Honeymoon House below. "Hahah... MMMmmm... Mommy's finally fuckin' huge..." The crazy-eyed beauty bellowed laughter as she folded one of her sequoia-like legs beneath her. The other leg came up and stomped into the wreckage of the cabin so loudly that nesting birds were fleeing the nearby trees. Now kneeling, Beth was able to survey the damage she had so easily caused. "Hahaha... Oh boy... I'm going to have to be careful where I step, hey honey? Hahahaha..."

I was frozen in Beth's grasp, seized in genuine fear at the sight of my goddess' casual display of her new power. Beth locked her gorgeous eyes in a terrifying stare, and ground her teeth noisily in my direction. Without a word she began to rise. My colossal, naked mother stood to her full height, sending debris falling from her legs, breasts and ass, tumbling and crashing to the earth far below. I felt a rush of force as I was lifted to the level of Beth's huge, swollen breasts, maybe twenty feet up in the air. From my vantage point, I could see much of Beth's enormous shoulders, arms, and gigantically over-endowed bust. Her immense bulk was breathtakingly thick, shredded with huge gleaming muscles and a spider-web lattice of veins. Everything about my mother radiated godhood, and indeed, I could smell just about every conceivable body odor of hers choking the air with her sensuous aura. I felt the biblical fear that someone feels in the presence of unstoppable goddess, one who crushes buildings under her feet and shrugs off bullets like tinsel. It was awesome, terrifying... and so exciting...

"Like what you see, sweetie?" Beth sneered, teeming to the brim with confidence and raw sexual beauty. I could only choke on my own bone-dry tongue in reply, coughing pathetically in my mother's all-encompassing grasp. "Hahah... Oh, sweetie..." Beth purred, shaking me with her baritone laughter. "You don't need to worry about me... I won't hurt you, my love..." My world began to accelerate downward as Beth dropped abruptly down into wide-set, provocative squat. Her face darkened however as she growled, "You will fear me though, son..." Beth's drug-addled gaze was twinkling with sadistic delight, and I gulped, unsure if this was just part of her role-playing fantasy, or something more... "Hahaha... Oooohhhh yeah..." The colossal, naked woman moaned suddenly. She seemed to remember her own arousal, and without an ounce of shame Beth was suddenly stroking her gigantic, wet cunt with renewed vigor. Clutching her son while greedily pumping her own plus-sized fuck curtains, my mother groaned. "Mmmmmm... You will fear me... Huunnngh..." I was bathed in Beth's fragrant, hormone laced breath while she continued murmuring ominously. "You're gonna fear me... Unnnghh..." I was brought between my mother's humongous legs where obscene noises poured forth from her gargantuan wet muff that loomed menacingly over me. "You'll fuck me, sweetie... Hrrrrgh... Worship me..." Eyes wide with inexplicable fury, my giant, naked mother raged, "Ooooohhh.... MMMmmmnnngh... You will WORSHIP your fucking goddess..."

 

Chapter 17 - Mom by Killer_Huge

"You will WORSHIP your fucking goddess..."

 

Beth glowered down at me, her huge, red face partially obscured by her gigantic, heaving breasts. She clutched me in her huge left hand, trembling with all the domineering passion of a goddess who was getting everything she ever wanted. My enormous, naked mother squatted over the ruins of Honeymoon House, her gigantic feet sinking into the earth where rubble of every kind was strewn about from the violence of her having expanded right through the walls of the quaint little cabin. I found myself surrounded by her gargantuan, trunk-like thighs, posed like a helpless little doll before the colossal, drooling cave that Beth’s monstrous pussy had swollen into. Beth’s right hand probed the terrifying cunt, looking eerily small by comparison. My grotesquely proportioned mother lazily pried apart the thick, vascular walls of cunt flesh that were disproportionately large, even for her immense stature, distended and engorged and drenched in an impressive surge of her womanly juices. The smell was utterly overpowering, teeming with hypnotic hormones whose signals were amplified ten times by the effect of the ecstasy-inspired drugs that Beth and I had taken the night before, somehow reactivated into a new growth-fueling orgy this morning. I trembled woozily in my mother’s powerful grasp. I was disoriented from my rough handling, blinded by the sudden exposure to the sun, and emotionally overwhelmed by Beth’s intimidating manner- her spontaneous, godlike ambivalence to my comfort was totally uncharacteristic of her. It was becoming harder to reconcile her sadistic teasing with pure fantasy. She really owns me now… I’m just a toy to be used and abused… I shivered anxiously at the realization.

As though she had actually heard my thoughts, Beth sneered in agreement, “Haha… Mmhhmmm…” A twisted grin split my mother’s face between her mountainous breasts. “I own you, baby… Hhhmmm…” The monstrous woman sighed happily. Beth’s demeanor ping-ponged wildly between extremes of sexual aggression and conceited gloating. God, there is so much of her… My thoughts dripped like wet paint down through my drug-addled consciousness. I tensed all of my muscles against that enormous hand all around me, unsure if I had spoken out loud. Beth’s voice was affecting me in a terrifying way, owing perhaps to its newly deepened pitch, but it had also taken on other ominous qualities. I could feel and hear the rumbling of air in her gigantic lungs. My mother’s chest had deepened and expanded sharply outwards after her most recent growth. The increased mass and support in the center of Beth’s immense torso seemed to partially offset the weight in tons of bulging, swinging breast tissue above. Her ass had ballooned substantially, jiggling and rippling with huge, swollen gluteal muscles which offset the rest of the weight of her bust. Veins bulged a dull greenish blue across the goddess’ thunderous, maternal thighs, and I cringed every time Beth’s laughter washed over and through me.

My mother’s voice was slowly transitioning into a timbre of something resembling crushed gravel, and I could hear the meters-long muscle fibers in her flanks and ribcage creak with each breath. Beth was panting threateningly, but sort of in slow motion. I had a psychedelic visual hallucination of the massive volume of air being pressed against the tissues of her lungs, nostrils, and larynx. It was like observing a large animal, like a cow, except nosier, with much higher than normal pressures, and with a grunting, flapping sound emanating more from the area of her nose and upper throat. I could see my mom’s breath flowing into and out of her majestic body as she squatted, naked and abundant like a goddess of fertility. Beth drooled and panted, not just from her chest and mouth, though. That humongous, weeping organ… My mom’s pussy...

My limbs suddenly spasmed in response to my total loss of voluntary bodily control. The drugs were kicking my overstimulated consciousness into convulsions, and I struggled pathetically in Beth’s impossibly mighty grip. I begged and pleaded with the colossal, naked amazon for what seemed like ten minutes, sobbing uncontrollably while my tripped-out emotions overrode my rational decision-making. Beth’s face was blindingly contrasted by the light of the sun, and with her humongous, globular left breast in the way, I found myself caught a loop of terror as I fixated on the gory mess of flesh curtains in front of me. My giant mother’s huge flowering cunt seemed to undulate and breathe with a life of its own. Beth giggled wolfishly above me, clearly amused by my struggles, letting drug-tinged mirth roll over me like thunder. With a booming grunt, the enormous cavewoman flexed her powerful sphincter in an awesome, fist-like kegel which caused the entire fat, swinging vulva to withdraw, contracting upwards, revealing the flattering, swollen plane of dark, muscular flesh between Beth’s girthy pubic mound, plump, swooping buttocks, and tightly clenched anus between.

My mom then let down her cunt in a lazy, erotic yawn. Folds upon folds of turgid, dripping vulva flesh distended and protracted outwards, causing an audible rush of air from many moist, compressed pockets and corners of her sexed-up womanhood. Hot, feminine wind groaned and rushed all around me, flinging thick gobs of high-velocity fuck juice across my uncovered face and shoulders. Reveling in my casual torture, Beth suddenly burst into deafening, uproarous laughter. She tilted her head back and pushed out her giant, beefy gut, compressing her abdomen downwards so she could wring ever more air out of and blood into her terrifying muff. I struggled to withdraw, to pull away from the deadly power of my mom’s glorious pussy as it glistened and pursed itself. My panicked screams mingled in with Beth’s full-bellied laughter as it tore through the sky like psychedelic dragon’s breath. My titanic, gorgeous mother howled confidently as she pressed my face forward, straight into the partially hallucinated maelstrom of pink, muscly cunt lips. Beth’s laughter twisted into a squeal. “Oooohhh… you’ll serve me, honey…”

Beth’s massive, powerful arm trembled as it roughly pushed my face against the hard, diamond-like slit of her blood engorged inner labia. The twin, inner-most folds pulsed and pressed into me like wet, feminine punching bags smacking moistly into my shoulders and partially encasing my head. “That’s it, baby… OOOooommph…” My screams were cut short and muffled in my mother’s tender kiss. “Service your mum…” Beth cooed. Her mighty pulse throbbed ominously all around me. My mother savagely continued to bear down with her huge gleaming abdominal muscles, sending thousands of pounds of blood pressure into the frightening prison of flesh that threatened to snuff the life right out of me. Beth shifted me in her immense grasp, clumsily propping my doll-like body up against her huge, sopping vulva to pinch her meaty thumb across my reedy chest and under my arms. My gigantic, horny mother whispered sweet nothings idly through the valley of her gargantuan breasts. This far between her legs, I was fully hidden beneath the bulging bell of Beth’s mighty abdomen, never mind the pendulous wobbling breasts beyond that. Instead, my mother cast her immense voice vaguely in my direction, teasing her helpless son and even narrating as she cast her drug-enhanced mind’s eye to the direction of her crotch.

“OOOooohhh… That’s it, hun…” Beth mocked like a colossal female gorilla. I could hear from her voice that my mother’s grin was as wide as it was salacious. Despite the cruelty with which she treated me, my overwhelmed consciousness was almost bullied into a sense of masochistic excitement. She gloated and taunted obscenely, swearing and giggling in her monstrous voice while she casually forced me upon herself. “Fuck your mom…An outburst of low, girlish laughter followed, and Beth actually shook her head in amusement. “Hahaha… Fuck your mom’s giant pussy with your face…” I felt my body being repositioned somewhat more vertically. Blood rushed back out of my face, and I managed to straighten myself out, now sort of clinging to the bulging, hairy vulva as I was tackled into it. Beth switched her grip again. A loud feminine grunt indicated my mom’s concentration as she visualized the careful, precise movements of her insanely strong hand, sight unseen. Again, using her own soaking cunt as leverage, mom pressed her palm into my shoulders and split my legs open with what felt like her middle finger. The giant, horny predator was probably about 30 to 35 feet tall I figured, but as much as her body had grown, that huge slobbering organ had swollen even more by comparison. I gulped as I realized what could happen. Beth could… She could fit me. My mom can swallow me in her pussy…

“Oooohhh… Yessss…The gigantic cavewoman growled. “I can swallow you in my PUSSY…” My mind reeled as she hissed in delight, almost like she knew she was psychically reading my thoughts. “Mmmmm…Mom’s voice dropped to a depth and timbre roughly reminiscent of an idling diesel truck. “Yeah, get RIGHT in there, baby… Oohhh, fffuuuuckkk…” The moans rose into a more glutinous pitch of arousal, and pretty soon we were having sex again. My beleaguered cock rose to attention as my mom’s sensuous beef curtains raked gently across my ribs, and up and down my bare thighs. “You fuck me sooo good… Uuunnnngh…” Beth purred, continuing to press down with her mighty abdominal muscles, forcing her cunt lips to surge lovingly around my face. There was a heightened gasp, followed by a brutal contraction of Beth’s monstrous pussy. After a brief moment of tension, Beth groaned in exhale, bathing me in her wondrous breath. Mom’s gigantic pussy slackened and air rushed in all around me. The relaxation of my mother’s cunt lips caused a pocket to open in her vaginal seal, and I was swept up sickeningly into the meaty, oozing mess of womanhood. My mom raked me up and down a bit like this, meanwhile whispering sneering adulations like only a building-sized cougar could.

Beth loudly fucked her adult son, desecrating the otherwise idyllic mountain landscape. The newly enlarged giantess surveyed the countryside, no doubt taking in the beauty of the isolated scenery while I squirmed weakly against the shockingly large genitals as my mom’s trembling hand drove me up and down her fat, feminine lips. I was lost in the shadows of her gigantic, naked bulk, but I could sense her increasing desire to achieve a comfortable position to fuck me. Mom’s shoulders sagged, and the barn-sized beauty reached out with her right hand to catch the ground as it lazily rushed up at her titanic ass. Big as she was, Beth wasn’t quite used to moving all that mass in a coordinated way, despite her proportionate increase in strength. Add to that, she didn’t seem to realize how far down her humongous ass had expanded in 3D space. A sudden grunt of surprise put a pause in our lovemaking. Mom lost her balance and began to pitch backwards. For a split second it seemed like the sweaty, naked goddess teetered and pitched past the point where she could stop herself. Then her ass hit the ground.

I saw the shockwave kind of out of the corner of my eye. Dirt and debris from the ruined remains of Honeymoon House burst outwards in a sharp crack accompanied by a powerful, low frequency boom. Mom’s gargantuan ass seemed to have absorbed most of the blow. Then followed the aftershock, quieter, and in more of a slapping timbre as thousands of pounds of thick, curvy cellulite and millions of muscle fibers creaked and rebounded upwards. There was a second wave of mechanical force that rippled upwards and outwards. It went through my body and I was able to sense the visuals of Beth’s little accident as my consciousness exploded with stimulation from the peaks of the ecstasy-like high. The force flowing through Beth’s spine was quickly transferred to her mountainous breasts which bobbed sympathetically as they absorbed the rest of the shockwave. Strong, fibrous ligaments circling many meters around the periphery of her immense bust creaked under the weight of mom’s water tower-sized mammaries. Those gigantic globes of grimy, sensual breast flesh continued to fall backwards, carrying my mother’s powerful and bulky torso with it.

Sunlight erupted into my field of vision, blinding me again. Mom let out a low groan of protest as her colossal torso crashed into the earth, obliterating all that had remained of the bedside wall of Honeymoon House. “Uuurrrnngh…” I was jerked roughly into the air as my gigantic naked mother raised her massive arms to regain control of her own momentum. A low, self-satisfied growl twisted into a haughty snicker as Beth reveled in the exciting new sensations of moving through space with a body as physically massive as hers. “Hrrrraaaggh… Hahaha…” I twisted in discomfort as mom giggled idiotically like a monstrous toddler. At length she brought both of her hands up into the air and tilted me into a more upright position. I surveyed the glorious feminine landscape below in terrified wonder. Beth’s biceps and deltoids bulged beautifully in the bright spring morning. Her colossal breasts pancaked outwards, making them seem even more comically inflated than when she had been upright. Aureoles so large you could have practically landed a helicopter on them adorned mom’s boobs. They were like pink, milk-stained islands in an ocean of stunning, gleaming it meat. I could see subtle shockwaves beat rhythmically from beneath all that meat and bone. Beth’s heart was so gigantic that her pulse could be seen as well as heard, throbbing in slow motion. The giant, muscular organ slammed hundreds of gallons of blood through her awesome body, each beat driving enough fist-like force to crush a car like an aluminum can.

My humongous, naked mother grinned widely as she watched me react to what I was seeing. A smug sigh poured out of her powerfully swollen chest. “HHHhhhmmm…” Sweet feminine breath surged all around me. My vision churned with repeating fractal patterns of Beth’s wondrous blond curls. Her gorgeous, silky mane spilled out over the broken wood timbers and neon-green grass, heavy with crystalline dew. “You’re going to have to lube me up, hun…” Mom’s beautiful eyes twinkled as she playfully growled. I expect you… Huuuunnnghh…” The huge, horny cougar moaned. Her heavily aroused vocalizations twisted into a salacious chuckle. “Hnnnngghhh… Haha… I want you to fight it, son… Huuuhhh…” My stomach dropped as I shrank back into mom’s fridge-sized fist. Beth opened her mouth wider, showing me all her large, glistening teeth. The sex-crazed amazon huffed through her great gaping maw. “If I’m not buying it, I’ll… Oooohhh…” She gasped. I was jerked into motion as mom engaged her core and leaned up threateningly towards me. “Hnnghh… I’ll shove you right up my fucking asshole… Hhhuuunnghh…” I could barely believe the words as they rumbled through me. Mom sneered in sexual delight. Get to work, Jesse…”

Good god...Without waiting for a reply, Beth rolled up her eyes and slammed her brows together in sexual consternation. She wouldn’t be able to see me anyways not where I was going. Now held in both of my mother’s hands I descended over her gleaming torso, then into the canyon of her gargantuan tree-trunk thighs once more. Fuck, she’s huge… Mom had her thumbs pressed up into my chest. Her sausage-like fingers encircled my sides and back, easily covering me from hips to shoulders. I probably looked about a foot tall to my giantess mother- maybe would have come up to her knees by this point. I think a normally sized woman probably wouldn’t be able to sheathe a foot-long human in her cunt, but there was nothing normal about the gigantic, slobbering beast that I was heading into. Beth’s huge, swollen pussy swung hideously into view bathing me in a vast column of warm, moist air. At the same time, the huge, horny cougar spread her sequoia-like thighs adjusted her gargantuan ass, settling greedily into place for the fuck fest to come. This caused mom’s vast, feminine cave to yawn open, emitting a terrifying wet groan as air swept into its dark, feminine hunger.

I thrashed fearfully in the giantess’ grip, begging my mother to stop as she ground her teeth and grunted in maniacal delight. Beth shifted again, jerking me roughly up against her fat, massive cunt lips. She was clearly struggling with her enormous bust getting in the way, but seemed to enjoy the challenge her sheer size was creating for us. I was smooshed into mom’s humongous cunt for a moment while she managed to tuck her muscly arms under the immense swooping curves of her tits. She squeezed them tantalizingly between her massive biceps, gasping and panting as she leisurely warmed up her dump-truck loins. I found myself shifted so that I was held with one massive hand behind my back and supporting my head, the other pressed against my buttocks and supporting my legs. My ragdoll form was molded neatly up into a 5-foot crescent that spanned the viciously elongated and swollen arc of my mom’s huge, hairy vulva. Beth then proceeded to rub me into herself as before.

“Yeah… lick my giant pussy, baby…” The colossal, naked woman glowered down from on high, basking in the total sexual control she commanded over me. Mom let out a rough, heated gasp, “Hnnnuuugghh… Hnnnngghhh…” Her breathing was becoming shallow and labored. My magnificent mother slid me upwards taking a moment to indulge herself by rubbing my exposed face against a clit the size of a watermelon. “OOoohhh…” She squealed in delight. “Ohhh… It’s like… Hmmm…” I heard my mother curl her lip in a nostalgic sneer. “It’s like when you were born, honey…” My guts did a backflip, and I immediately knew what Beth was about to say. “You came out of my pussy… Huunngghh…Mom groaned passionately as she slid me back down towards the hard, muscly diamond of her inner labia. “Now you’re going back in… Huhhh… Haha…” The titanic naked woman’s laughter thundered as she teased my body a few inches up into herself. Beth shuddered, almost like she remembered the very moment I had come out of her at birth. Her moans twisted heatedly above me as the fantasy came to life. “OOoohhh…” My shoulder was suddenly grabbed and my body angled roughly to the side. My yelp of protest was drowned in a hot sticky gurgle of motherly lube as I suddenly found my face plunged above half a foot into that horrifying cave of powerful, womanly flesh. “Unnnggghhh…” Mom groaned in ecstasy, gritting her teeth and trembling all over. “I’m g-gonna… HHHRRRGGHH…” Beth’s gloating was interrupted by an involuntary gasp. “Ooohhh FUCK…” I thrashed my legs, struggling vainly to get away. My mother just trembled in place, pinning my face menacingly against the threshold of her cavernous sex. With a grunt of effort, she held onto her load. Lowering her voice to a terrifying, rumbling whisper, Beth growled. “I’m going to make you… Hunnghh… Part of my body again…

Chapter 18 - Human Dildo by Killer_Huge
Author's Notes:

As always, better late than never. I'll continue to add to this tale as I'm able. Enjoy the new chapter :)

“Uuunnnngh… You’re in me, baby… OOOooommmpphh…”

Beth roared with all the delight of a T-rex in the middle of a kill. Her hands trembled as she clutched me to her gigantic soaking womanhood. My world was plunged into darkness as the gargantuan woman plowed my head and shoulders up into herself. “HHhnnnnuugghhh… Hrrrrggghhh…” Mom’s terrifyingly deep vocalization took on a rhythmic, grunting cadence as her entire godlike being took up the fantasy of using her son as a living, wriggling dildo. I felt her deafening groans ripple throw me, partly broken up by the rising passion of her immense heartbeat. This was all difficult to appreciate though as my drug-addled panic fixated on the grotesque mess of pulsatile cunt flesh that pummeled me with muscular contractions and steamy hot fuck nectar.

My humongous, horny mother swirled me around leisurely, taking the time to appreciate how my upper torso filled her giant slobbering muff. At nearly 40 feet tall, Beth was not quite large enough to devour me whole or easily, but with each lazy thrust I was probed greedily and terrifyingly deeper into that massive womanly chasm. With my logical faculties completely overwhelmed, I foolishly screamed in protest. Even if I hadn’t immediately choked on a hot gurgle of mom’s copious lubricant, there was no way she would have heard me over the passion of her gratuitous self-pleasuring. Sputtering and hacking now in my erotic prison, I was seized by an involuntary, claustrophobic panic. I thrashed madly, like an animal in a cage. Twisting my hips and shoulders, I kicked violently against the huge, powerful hands that gripped me by the waist and legs. At the same time, I scrabbled desperately with my arms and hands, raking my tiny fingers against the unyielding walls of mom’s immense, womanly cave. Oh my god… she’s going to kill me… My thoughts flared out like bright, fiery lights in my drug-altered consciousness. Mom’s going to drown me in her giant fucking pussy…

Beth gasped in ecstasy, bucking her gigantic hips up to fuck my body deeper into hot, turgid cunt. The building-sized woman shook and quaked all around me, and all I could do was thrash madly in reply. I suddenly kicked free of mom’s trunk-like fingers as they fumbled clumsily around my cum-slicked form. I was loose for about half a second, and I renewed my efforts to struggle free as my chest ached from a lack of air. My moment of hope was quickly snuffed out as the darkness all around me collapsed sickeningly inward. I wasn’t quite aware of how it was happening, but I suddenly felt myself thrust deep into the vacuum of Beth’s titanic vagina. Hot, throbbing meat squeezed past my face and torso. I was quickly engulfed up to my thighs in mom’s humongous, wet pussy as she howled above in deadly, shameless arousal. I was packed in so tightly that I could barely move, but my muscles, taxed to the limit and lacking oxygen still battered and pried at my mother’s greedy vaginal canal under a surge of adrenaline. Beth cried out silently for a moment, trembling passionately. In my mind’s eye, I could see her mouth curled into a plaintive “O”. I was seeing stars in the darkness of mom’s colossal, soaking womanhood as it suffocated me mercilessly for her godlike pleasure. All I could hear was the pounding of Beth’s enormous and powerful heart as gallons of blood pumped into her engorged loins. My mother’s massively swollen cunt lips were gnawing glutinously at what little of my body remained outside of that monstrous, matronly pussy.

Suddenly I was grabbed by the legs with one powerful hand and yanked roughly out of mom’s terrifying vagina. I felt the turgid walls of my fleshy prison close in, quickly re-occupying the space my body left behind as it vacated Beth’s cavernous muff. This propelled me quickly to the entrance of her mighty cunt lips, and just as I was about to black out, I was hit with a dazzling flood of daylight. My ears rang and I was coughing and sputtering so hard that I was only vaguely aware of the thick, ponderous fingers of my mother’s opposite hand rubbing furiously at her meaty, melon-sized clit. The huge, horny amazon moaned salaciously as she drove herself wild with pleasure. I hacked up a lungful of fragrant cum, still hot from the depths of mom’s voracious, swollen pussy. I dimly registered that I was being clutched protectively against her sequoia-like inner thigh. Exhausted and disoriented, I let my head loll backwards only to see Beth’s sickening mess of beef curtains churn and clench monstrously, compressing the space I had just been in like a garbage compactor of powerful, feminine flesh. “UUUnnnnnggghhh… FUCK yeah…” Mom growled through clenched teeth. “Ooooohhh, you fill me up so good, baby…” Beth’s opposite hand was now stroking her gargantuan hairy vulva north to south, teasing the erogenous flesh with abandon. “Hunngh… That was good, honey… Huuhhh…” She panted. Mom flexed her barrel-like torso to peer awkwardly over her titanic cleavage. I caught her gorgeous green eyes, blazing with sexual domination in the morning sun. Her lip curled up in a conceited sneer as she spied me, naked, trembling, and soaking in her motherly juices. “Mummy needs more…” She huffed. The fingers on her opposite hand probed her savagely engorged genitals. She pried herself open to me slowly, and that horrifying cave yawned open in reply, causing air to become swept into the darkness within. “Break’s over…” Beth grunted in delight, preparing herself for the next crescendo. Get back in there…”

I cried weakly in protest as the second hand swooped in. The sex-crazed goddess gripped me as before with thumbs on my chest and fingers behind my thighs. My cries turned into shrieks as mom simply plunged me in this time. It seemed her gigantic, heaving cunt had dilated somewhat, and I engulfed with sickening ease. Heat, moisture, and darkness enveloped me once more, but at least my instinct kicked on in time for me to close my mouth before choking on my mother’s cum. Beth relaxed her immense abdominal muscles, letting her dump truck shoulders and head fall to the earth. The shockwave rippled through tons of gorgeous feminine flesh, banging me around in mom’s fridge-sized pussy. After the shockwave settled, all sounds were drowned out save for the squelching of powerful, wet pussy meat, accompanied by that deafening heartbeat and renewed baritone moaning. I met resistance at about waist level, and Beth paused here to switch her grip. Somehow, in the depths of mom’s prison-like fuck barrel I could see her moving around with my mind’s eye. She grabbed me firmly by the calves with her right hand, swirling me generously in her abundant, muscular cave. At the same time, subtler jostling forces indicated to me that Beth had flexed her left arm luxuriantly, stretching upwards towards her face to play with her gorgeous blond hair, or perhaps to tease her colossal breasts. I could practically see her face glowing in the darkness of her gargantuan loins… She was grinning sluttily, knitting her brows, grunting in ecstasy through her plump, curled lips. Through the effects of the psychedelic drugs we had taken together, I could sense my mother’s emotions and thoughts as she telepathically broadcasted them. “Make me cum, baby…” The gigantic cougar purred like a diesel engine, mostly to herself. “Fucking struggle in mummy’s giant cunt… Uuuunnngh…”

As the goddess groaned sweet nothings into the mid-morning sky, I gradually became aware that I was complying with my goddess’ wishes. Too overwhelmed to disobey, I had begun probing Beth’s pussy to my vague horror. My mind went numb as my body began thrashing and twisting weakly against her unstoppable sexual conquest. The gigantic, horny cougar growled like a sci-fi monster rocking her hips upwards and elevating her gigantic legs in reply. This position created additional space in mom’s titanic cunt, and I felt my body pitch forward and slide another foot or so into the drooling, wet darkness. I screamed in terror as my face was suddenly thrust into a hard muscular disc. Beth lost her grip on me again as she howled in existential levels of arousal. Powerful, slimy pussy lips wrung my legs and buffeted me even further inwards, and I began to feel my knees disappear into mom’s burgeoning, womanly abundance. My head was bent to the side as the monstrous vagina stretched and trembled, grossly accommodating the mass of my body by some unseen mechanism. Like a python swallowing a deer, mom simply made it work. I was crying and whimpering in the depths of the most enormous pussy to ever exist.

It occurred to me that I was pressed up against the very top of Beth’s pussy. Her massive, constricted cervix pressed roughly into the side of my head, and I realized that my face had been shoved off to the side, in a deep fold directly beside the entrance to mom’s womb- the same organ that had birthed me. I guess when mom had opened herself up for me she must have swallowed a good-sized pocket of air. My mind suddenly registered that I could dimly hear myself crying  and begging pathetically under the cacophony of bodily, sexual noises she was making. I jerked my legs and tried to twist my body to get a better sense of where the air pocket was, eliciting another deafening groan of arousal emanating through Beth’s powerful torso. I found myself slightly less claustrophobic now and took a few short panicky breaths of humid air full of intoxicating feminine hormones. I kept my neck craned, clutching mom’s mighty beef curtains miserably as I tried to keep my head in a position where I could breathe. Apparently this had the effect of amusing my gargantuan mother as I felt my oppressive fleshy prison jiggle and heard a sneering, rumbling giggle emanate from her massive voice box. Please stop… I begged pathetically. Don’t suffocate me in here…

I felt the giant fumbling fingers seeking my legs, and once again I found my entire body restrained in mom’s enormous clutches. With a derisive, mischievous huff, Beth yanked me out of herself again. As I slid from that sickening mess of cunt flaps, I sensed once again the pleasure that it produced in the godlike woman. My mother’s gigantic, wet pussy collapsed into itself again, churning and muscling through the space that I had just occupied. This time I had maintained a much better grip on my consciousness, and as Beth clutched me in one hand while madly fingering her massive clit with the other, I got a really good look at what my mom’s humongous pussy was doing. The two massive piles of meat on either side had folded inward. That grotesque mass of erotic flesh was wrapping and squeezing so tightly into itself that the color of mom’s immense labia transitioned into a swollen, dusky purple. Hot, fragrant lube jetted noisily from the deepest recesses of her hungry pussy as the internal pressure skyrocketed. I shivered despite the oppressive heat that Beth’s over-stimulated loins were producing. That would have broken every bone in my body… I realized. Mom’s pussy can crush me like a soda can…

Beth whimpered in a mix of drug-heightened ecstasy and wicked amusement at my pathetic predicament. “Hahah… Oooohhh…She sneered. “You should be careful, honey… Uuuunnngh…” Mom was grinding her hips back and forth over the ruined footprint of Honeymoon House, smashing the remaining portions of the cabin’s walls to the left and right as her mountainous pelvis steamrolled the flimsy logs. Another loud moan erupted from the horny giantess. “Aaarrrgghh… Hhhmmmmpphh… Beth trembled and clutched her huge throbbing clit, seemingly unwilling to blow her load just yet. “Oooohhh…” She let relaxed her powerfully enhanced pussy muscles once more, and with a noisy, moist sigh, that terrifying cave gurgled open again. “You don’t want to be in there when mummy cums… Ahahah…” Despite her horrifying truth of her heated taunts, my gigantic mother growled pleasurably, then crammed me up into her sex once more.

This time, mom pressed me up into herself with just the one hand, and I was shoved roughly up under the hood of her massive throbbing clit. My shoulders weren’t quite aligned properly, and I ended up getting snagged in one of the many false folded openings in Beth’s gargantuan sex organ. I cried out as my arm was twisted painfully into the quivering mass of Beth’s giant inner cunt lips. My huge horny mother grunted impatiently and adjusted her grip on my helpless, reedy body, withdrawing me a few feet. At the same time, she seemed to flex some complimentary group of heavily enhanced muscles encircling her magnificent fuck tunnel. This had the effect of drawing up her enormous, gleaming beef curtains, further dilating the mouth of the terrifying cave that had brought me into this world. Laying down as she was, with the sun just rising over the eastern tree line, a shaft of light penetrated all the way to the back of my mother’s colossal, slobbering vagina. My mouth gaped open and I let out a silent scream of terror as my drug-addled mind beheld the grotesque mass of shadowy pussy flesh. Thick gobs of steaming, fragrant fuck nectar drooled down from the top of the tunnel and pooled sickeningly at the bottom of mom’s immense, vascular sheath. The many deeper folds of feminine flesh were crisscrossed by many bluish-green veins, wobbling in a gory pulsatile rhythm with the force of a heart the size of a couch. Visual hallucinations and fractal fuck folds swirled and eddied in a chaotic spiral. It had felt like a full minute of frozen terror, but in reality it was probably only a second or two before Beth tried again. This time, she simply inhaled me.

Beth thrust me headfirst once again into her massive, yawning vaginal barrel. Drawn up and dilated as she was, mom had no trouble getting me into herself this time. I instantly regretted leaving my mouth idiotically agape as I promptly met with a hot, frothy mouthful of my godlike mother. My body blocked the sunlight, and now Beth’s terrifying, womanly cavern was plunged into darkness. My head was pressed roughly up against mom’s unyielding, muscular cervix, while her turgid, purple cunt lips clung amorously around my hips. It struck me as odd that I had hit my limit but was still only waist deep. As I penetrated her however, my enormously aroused mother let out a huge, pleasurable sigh. I felt the action of muscles and erectile flesh all around me and realized that my environment was quickly shifting by some unknown means. “UUUuuhhh-OOOoooohhh…” Mom thundered. Her throbbing heartbeat pulsed deafeningly in my ears, and suddenly I felt her long muscular sheathe engulf me, flattening out and sweeping past my thighs and knees. A sickening, wet, grinding tone accompanied the awful movement, and I felt all the air that had been trapped in my mother’s erotic prison whistle backwards, past my body and out between her lips. I took a quick, panicked gasp of air just before the vacuum sealed shut with a loud, liquid slurp. I jerked my entire body in panic, but what little movement I registered as a result of my strongest efforts was a mere wriggling of my toes and ankles. Oh my god… My feet were the only part of my body sticking outside of Beth’s titanic, engorged pussy. She’s done it… Alarm bells were ringing in my drugged and panicky consciousness. Beth swallowed me whole into her giant fucking cunt…

Mom cried out, bucking her humongous hips thunderously in excitement. “Ooohhhh, YESSS… Unnnggghhh…The sex-crazed goddess gloated as she basically parroted my thoughts to the word. “Mummy swallowed you whole with… MMMmmmmpphhh… With her giant fucking cunt, UUuuuunnnhhh…” Once again, I could somehow see Beth’s body splayed out over the destroyed foundation of Honeymoon House, bucking and heaving. Her legs kicked lazily out into the clear blue sky while she played furiously with her clit and her planetary breasts. In contrast to mom’s unfettered, adulterous joy, I trembled and cowered pathetically in my tight, heaving prison of engorged, maternal pussy fllesh. I was finally alert to the knowledge that Beth’s otherworldly cunt had evolved the ability to stretch and retract like a slinky, or like a boa constrictor. It would slurp up anything caught in her giant, slobbering trap. I groaned inwardly… I can’t escape… My prison churned and buffeted me from every side, building up the pressure that would eventually crush me to death as my enraged mother became too aroused to hold back. The only way I can get out is if she let’s me out… I felt my lungs start to burn from lack of air as mom’s colossal, throbbig cunt lips greedily pulled up on my feet, engulfing them into her erotic embrace as well. This is it for me…

Beth moaned and raged, shouting her maniacal vulgarities for the entire world to hear. “Uuuuhhh… Oh YEAH…She kicked her splayed legs out in triumphant ecstasy, causing the ground to shift and shake beneath her tremendous bulk. “Mummy’s fucking her boy… Huunnnngh…” I dimly wondered if she had any idea how insane she sounded. “Ooooohhh you fill me up so good, honey…” I could practically see the delighted sneer on her huge, gorgeous face. “OOOoohhh, fight my cunt… MMMmmm…” Mom moaned like a real champ, occupying the role of the goddess she had always dreamed of becoming. “Struggle in… Hrrrrgghh…” She growled despite herself. “Struggle in mommy’s… Huuhhh… cunt…” My limbs jerked uselessly in reply, weakly battering their fleshy restraints. I doubt she even felt it. “Make mommy cum… Mmmmmppphhh… And maybe mommy will pull you out of her giant pussy… UUUuuuunnnghhh…”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7910