Monica's shoes by fairway1
Summary: Narrator gets shrunk to 1 cm and goes along for a ride while trying to get Monica's attention, a girl in his class.
Categories: Insertion, Feet, Instant Size Change, Body Exploration Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 15743 Read: 319705 Published: November 01 2007 Updated: March 21 2009

1. Under Her Shoe by fairway1

2. The Climb and Discovery by fairway1

3. Monica's Bug by fairway1

4. Throwing a knuckle ball by fairway1

5. The Shoe of Monica by fairway1

6. Revelation by fairway1

7. Survivers by fairway1

8. Friendly Games by fairway1

9. The Pale Goddess by fairway1

10. Prospects of Better Feet by fairway1

11. Back to Monica's Shoes by fairway1

Under Her Shoe by fairway1
Author's Notes:
Just the beginning. More to come to fullfill categories.

I was walking on campus one day after it had rained lightly. All of a sudden, an inexplicable bright light covered me and in an instant my surroundings had changed. I recognized the world around me very quickly; blades of grass shot up like skyscrapers. I thought to myself, ‘I should have stayed on the path; no one will ever find me here.’ How wrong I was. Then I heard a voice; I recognized it but I couldn’t put my finger on it until I saw her. It was Monica. Monica was a beautiful girl of Hispanic descent, long black hair, 5’6, and a body that was comfortable, not chubby but not skinny either.

            “Monica! Monica!” I yelled knowing full well that I would not avail. Judging by the grass around me, I shrank down to smaller than a centimeter. “Moni…” I tried once more but stopped when her shoe came into view. Everything slowed down; I couldn’t move but her shoe slowly covered the sky. She was wearing those Vans shoes with out laces and with the diamond bottoms. Chunks of debris fell slowly from each diamond like blades of grass and globs of dried mud the size of SUV’s. Once her foot completely covered the sky, it seemed as though it had stopped, as if she were savoring the moment before she squished me. Then her foot came crashing down at full speed, followed by darkness.

            Was I dead? I had the strange sensation of motion but I could not move or see anything. The motion had stopped suddenly. I couldn’t move because I was stuck in something, something wet and cold. I pushed and dug and squirmed until I finally hit light. Blinded by the light at first, I had to shield my eyes. I could see the classroom; I barely managed to get half of my body out before I looked around. Monica must have had her foot vertical under her desk because I could see everything behind her. Then I noticed Stacy.

            Stacy was another girl in my class that was beautiful; she had long blond hair, pale skin, 5’4, and an athletic body type. She was facing directly towards me; though, I knew she was just staring blankly. I figured I just might be able to get her attention. “Stacy!” Once again, I yelled knowing it couldn’t possibly be heard. I flailed my arms quite a bit while yelling. Then I saw it; her eyes focused and she squinted to see better but just as I started to get hope, Monica slowly leveled her foot out of view. The timing couldn’t have been worse; it’s almost as if Monica tried to hide me. I crawled back into the diamond shaped mud figuring I’d be safest there. Once again, I was wrong.

            Just before getting in the desk in her next class, the diamond chunk I was in fell out from under her shoe. The chunk and I fell what seemed like several stories before it exploded on the ground. A little dazed from the fall, I looked around to see my best option and it happened to be Monica’s shoe. Her shoe was by far the closest thing to me. I walked to the front of her shoe in hopes of climbing but I realized there was a little problem. The toe end of her shoe was bent upward into the air from years of use. There was a bit of a dilemma, I had to get to a climbable part of her shoe; I could walk around to get there, but the quicker way would be to walk straight under the toe of her shoe with the risk of being smashed. I decided to walk under the toe; just before getting under, I heard a loud stretching and bending noise. She was crunching her toes, lowering the front of her shoe. I had to quickly jump out of the way before the loud THUDD of the shoe hitting the ground. That was a reminder of how big she was; just the end of her shoe was big enough to be so loud, and the huge shoe was pressed down only by her toes. After getting over the size of the goddess before me, I decided to climb.
The Climb and Discovery by fairway1
Author's Notes:
The narrator tries to get Monica's attention, but he gets the wrong kind.

Staring at the gigantic shoe in front of me, I realized I must climb. The white rubber surrounding the bottom of the shoe was almost 15 feet tall; luckily, there were ridges along the rubber that looked good for climbing. I stepped up and grabbed on; immediately after I started climbing, her toes loosened up and the front tip of the shoe curved up again. The sudden increase in height made me a little dizzy but I continued climbing the white rubber. I pulled myself up to the top of the rubber and realized that it was so thick (or I was so small) that it appeared to be a sidewalk. At that point I realized I had a choice to make again. I could continue climbing a short distance to reach the flat top of her shoe, but then I would have to walk all the way to her ankle with a chance of being thrown off. My second option was that I could walk down the rubber sidewalk on her shoe to her ankle and climb from there. While I debated the options, Monica subconsciously tapped her foot up and down a few times. The violent shaking almost threw me off the shoe but I grabbed on to the fabric and pulled myself close. I looked up to see Monica just staring at the front of the classroom. It was hard to believe that with out thinking, she caused a massive earthquake for me just by tilting her ankle a bit. I figured that since my instinct was to grab the fabric, walking down the rubber sidewalk of her shoe was the best idea.

            I walked and walked and walked. I held onto the fabric in case another earthquake came. A couple of times she readjusted her foot inside, just sliding it foreword or backward or twisting it. Each time she readjusted her foot I could hear it; it was very loud but I doubt that even she could hear it. I tried to compare the size of her shoe to something but it was bigger than any ocean liner I could think of, and her foot filled it all. I also imagined that commercial jets could easily land on her foot; I wondered if she would notice it, or just think it was a bug and squish it between the sole of one foot and the top of the one it landed on. All the day dreaming lead me to her ankle that much quicker. I had walked to the side of her shoe to where I could face the other shoe if I wanted. When I looked at it, I noticed she was tapping it up and down. I thanked god she tapped the other shoe.

I climbed up her shoe with surprising ease. Sure there was the occasional motion, but because I was holding on already, it wasn’t a big deal. I finally reached the top, and I could stand on the ledge between the inside and outside. There was a gap between the ledge of the shoe and her sock; I looked into the gap only to be met with warm moist air and a never ending pit into her shoe. I could tell her shoes were well over a year old from the smell. Then I leapt the distance of the gap and grabbed on to her sock against her ankle. The white sock only reached mid ankle which was good, less climbing. The top of the sock was also very thick and I could easily stand on it with out fear of falling. I then pressed my body against her skin; it was so warm, soft, and smooth. After hugging her ankle for a few moments, the time came to get her attention. I figured the best way was to pound against her ankle. So I pounded unrelentingly but to no avail; I wasn’t even the slightest tickle.

Then came a stir. I looked up to see Monica staring straight at me with a somewhat confused look. I jumped up and down, flailing my arms to get her attention but soon realized it was a bad idea. I saw her mouth the words “Little bug.”  I stopped moving. She reached down with her index finger pointing out and coming right towards me. The tip of the finger stopped descending when it reached my level. Then it came at me slowly but I was too afraid to move. The tip of her finger pressed softly against me until I was pushed into her ankle; then she pressed so hard that I was completely covered by skin. I was so small that my face was between two lines of her fingerprint. As she pulled her finger away from her ankle, I stuck to her finger like glue. She lifted me up and up and up until I was above the desk and in her view. She stared at me for a moment so I turned my head a little so I could see her; I was still belly down, stuck to her finger. Her eyes lit up with excitement so I thought she recognized me, or at least that I was a human. But her next actions lead me to believe that she was only excited that her ‘Little bug’ was still alive. Her thumb nail came at me and pressed her skin right next to me. She wore clear nail polish. 30 feet long and wide, her thumb nail started pushing me, but to where? I soon realized when I came closer to my destination, her index finger nail. I yelled “Nooooo!” even though I knew she couldn’t hear me. There was no way to stop her thumb but I struggled anyway. Eventually I fell between her finger and fingernail. Once in, I could barely make out the image of her through her nail. Then she started pressing; her thumb and finger pressed against each other with fierce pressure. I was being squished under her fingernail; not even bugs suffer such a fate.

She stopped after what seemed like an eternity; she apparently thought I was dead because she didn’t bother with me after that. I was too weak to move so I stayed there for a bit.

End Notes:
Still more to come, I have a few more ideas each time a write.
Monica's Bug by fairway1
Author's Notes:
The previous 2 chapters from Monica's perspective.

This morning when Monica was walking to her first class she was thinking about the cold weather. It wasn’t that cold but cold enough to have to wear shoes and not sandals. She was disappointed in this because she loved wearing sandals. She had quite a few pairs of sandals too; she had a black pair of the really thin ones, a light blue pair of flip-flops that were about an inch and a half above the ground, the popular Adidas, and an old white pair of flip-flops that had distinct imprints in them and were very dirty where her feet rest in them. Another reason she loved sandals was because she loved to show off her feet. She felt that she had really cute feet, not to mention her wonderful paint job on the toenails. Monica didn’t have a foot fetish per-se; more so she had a fetish for power. She liked guys looking at her feet in class; she would put them out on display. She would let the guys behind her see her soles and she would stretch and scrunch her toes, pretending like it was a subconscious effort. Her attraction to power led her to the discovery of macrophilia; a fetish based on the enlargement or shrinking of a person or people. She sometimes indulged on her fantasies.

As she was walking to her class she saw a shortcut that she sometimes takes over the grass. The shortcut wasn’t a big deal to her; she took it to indulge on her fantasy. While walking across the grass, she thought about how many tiny bugs might be squished under her shoes with each step. She then would replace the bugs with people in her imagination, and the grass was a city. ‘Stomp! 15 people crushed. Stomp! 25 people smushed. Crunch! A school bus didn’t make it out from the shadow of her colossal foot.’ She would think this to herself. Then she saw a tiny bug twitching in a little open patch. A little smile came to her mouth when she thought about exterminating this little being under her foot. She paced her steps so that it would look natural to anybody looking her way. She slowed down on her last step so she could savor the moment. She imagined the bug to be a tiny person in an intersection of a city, too afraid to move. A rush of excitement went through her body when she finally stepped on the bug.

She continued on toward her class while thinking about how the bug was so small it could fit in the grooving of the bottom of her shoe. About five minutes into class, Monica realized that her foot was vertical and the bottom of her shoe was facing the people behind her. She slowly flattened out her foot so that it was horizontal; she might be embarrassed if someone saw so many dead bugs under her shoe. That thought gave her excitement as well, thinking of how many bugs had perished under her foot, and then she made the transition between bugs and people. At this thought she glanced under her desk at her shoe to find a passenger; a little bug was climbing up the side of her shoe. She quickly looked up and bit her lower lip to suppress acting on her urges. Still biting her lower lip, Monica fantasized about the bug being a person climbing up her shoe. She thought about how big her foot was to the tiny person but she wanted to compare the size again; there was no harm in looking again. She glanced down and what she saw made her bite her lip even harder. The little bug was now at the top of her sock, touching her skin; at this point she could not help herself. In her excitement, she accidentally mouthed the words “little bug” with out notice. She slowly reached down to her ankle with her index finger extended outward; then she pressed the bug against her soft skin with just her finger tip. She brought her hand back above the desk to see the squished bug but to her surprise it wasn’t squished, it wasn’t even dead. At this point she reached a peak of excitement and she knew just what to do. The bug was lying helpless on her index finger, which to the bug was the size of a basketball court, so she used her thumb nail to push it right under her index nail. With the bug securely under her nail, she simply put her finger to her thumb and pressed. She got even more excitement when she imagined the bug to be a person; she thought about how the person would be thinking ‘I am going to die as grime under this goddess’ finger nail.’

After she was satisfied she had to calm herself down, remembering that she was still in a classroom. After a few moments, she looked under her fingernail to see the bug was still alive! She thought to herself ‘I’m going to have fun with you when I get home.

End Notes:
I thought of a lot of this while in school today. Certain points came to mind like Monica biting her lip and her feelings about sandals and walking across the grass. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next we'll probably go back to the Narrator who may end up having a name yet.
Throwing a knuckle ball by fairway1

I’ve been out for a long time. Where am I? I can barely move; I’m stuck between a rock and a … soft place. The rock looks clear and white, like ice but it’s not cold. The soft surface feels like leather but softer, and warm. “OH MY GOD!” I suddenly remember where I am; I’m the grime underneath Monica’s fingernail. She tried to squish me under her fingernail. Okay, don’t panic; asses the situation. We don’t appear to be moving; when I say we, I mean me and Monica’s finger. Hours must have passed so she could be at home resting. In any case I have to get out. I struggle, wiggling back and forth gaining a little leverage and slowly loosening up. I turned my head only to almost wet myself when I see a giant bug head, only it is crushed. I quicken my pace until I can sit up while still under her nail. I look back at the bug to see it in fact is only a head; Monica must have cut of the head with her nail before shoving it up her nail and crushing it… she could have done that so me. All of a sudden, the ground started to shake and the space between her nail and finger closed quickly so I jumped out and grabbed on to her finger prints. The nail stayed closed for only a minute, when it started to ascend again, I grabbed on and rose with it. I climbed atop her unpainted nail. I estimated that it was about forty feet long from the white tip to the skin. I started toward the skin when I noticed how clumsily I was walking; the nail wasn’t painted, it was polished; I figured I should hurry toward the skin, so I moved quickly but steadily. I was about halfway there when there was another tremor and her finger pressed down again; I lost my balance and slid down the curve of her nail until I hit the crevice on the side of her nail. The skin on the side of the nail was about three feet tall so I used it to help me get up when the thought occurred to me; could she be doing this to me, is she watching me? I quickly looked around for her face. Way off in the horizon, beyond two mountains, I saw her chin pointing upwards with her nose just above that. She was sleeping? The two tremors I felt before were the slight pressing of her finger while she slept. I continued towards end beginning of her nail using the skin on the side of her nail as a guard rail.
            I got to the skin and walked over the small hill and saw just how large her finger was. Her finger was as longer than a football field; next to the finger I was on was her middle finger which looked even more massive. I could barely imagine how big her hand was, let alone her entire body. I quickly formulated the plan; I would run to each knuckle and rest for a moment, then make the big dash and run to the hair on her arm where I could hold some hairs while I scaled her entire arm; beyond that, I had no idea what to do. I ran hard for about thirty feet before reaching the first knuckle of which I noticed that I could lay in the cracks completely. Then I ran to the second knuckle to find deep trenches that could have been used in WWI. I prepped myself for the long dash; it was another football field distance to the first few small hairs. Before that, I didn’t think she had hair on her arms, but each strand looked much taller than me. There were four major trenches to this knuckle and it looked like I could jump them all while running. I backed up a little to gain speed and realized what I was about to do; I had to run and jump over the cracks in a girls knuckle, sprint across her hand, and use her arm hair as support. I am so small and so screwed. I ran, I jumped over the first trench, barely made it across the second, but before getting to the third, there was a tremendous tremor. I fell and rolled into the third crack of her knuckle; the fall was about six feet. The tremor kept up so I could stand while in the knuckle so I just looked up.

Using the ceiling as a reference point, I noticed we were headed towards her head, but then we stopped. We started up again but away from her head. We kept going until a black sky took over, her bed sheets! As we kept moving even when a second ceiling came over her hand, it got warmer and warmer; when we stopped it was almost hot. I knew where we were, under her panties. It was hot and humid, and the smell, it smelled like a woman, so potent. We didn’t quite stop, I could feel motion and I could hear her fingers rustling through her pubic hair; it almost sounded like trees bending in the wind. Her finger moved in a circular motion and I knew what was coming, I prayed to god it wouldn’t, but it did. All of a sudden, her finger bent at the knuckle I was at and half her finger plummeted into her vagina. The knuckle I was in opened up and I started to fall, I grabbed on to the edge of it with one hand but I couldn’t hold, not with the heat rising from below; my hand slipped. I fell and fell for what seemed like ages; it was pitch black so I couldn’t see when I would land, but I did. The hit felt like I landed on concrete but I sank into it, I sank deep. I knew I had to swim up to get air but two things prevented me from doing this. The fluid, which I realized shortly after the impact was Monica’s vaginal fluids, it was so viscous it was like trying to swim in syrup, and in the pitch black darkness, I couldn’t tell which way was up and out. I swam despite not knowing where to go. The fluid was so and encompassing that I wouldn’t have minded dying there, save for the whole drowning thing. Then I felt a huge rush of fluid going down, then up, and down again. I figured it was her finger or fingers; if she only knew, a human being was drowning in her pleasure. Or maybe she knew, and she was getting pleasure knowing that I was drowning while in her. I couldn’t think about this long because her finger came at me and pressed me against the wall of her vagina; whatever air I had left was pressed out of me. I had to get air quick. Then a huge burst of fluid rushed up as she had an orgasm. I was rushed up and above her vagina as her fluids flooded a small area into her bush. I could breath again. I just rested there, bad idea I fell asleep.

End Notes:
Sorry for the hiatus, I just didn't get around to writing this. Hopefully the readers who enjoyed the first couple bits will enjoy this as well; if not, I'll be returning to that body part soon (feet that is). And we'll see what becomes of the narrator and Monica (and maybe Stacy will make another appearance)

Oh, and the narrator still has not been named... I know that is where the suspense is.
The Shoe of Monica by fairway1
Author's Notes:
As I promised, we're back to Monica's shoe! Enjoy.

I woke up to a horrible smell and to my surprise I was in a shoe; I was in Monica’s shoe. How did I get here? I could not believe the size of her shoe; it seemed big on the outside but so much bigger from the inside. Looking up makes me feel like I’m inside a giant volcano; the top of the edges seem impossibly high, ‘how did I ever climb up there?’ Then I remembered that her ankle even reached higher than the walls, her ANKLE! I remembered how easily I fit under her fingernail as well. As I started to feel small, I looked down to see I was standing on the ® and even that was bigger than me. What hope did I have? I lay down on the ® belly down. My nose dug slightly between the fibers and decided to sigh. As I inhaled for a huge sigh the potent odor filled my nose and lungs. I started coughing. The smell in the air was barely stand able but all the sweat from her foot has sunk below the fibers like rain in soil and it stayed there. I set my head down sideways as I finished coughing and I noticed I had a raging erection. Why was I turned on by this? Before I knew what was happening I stuck my nose between the insole fibers and again took a deep breath. It disgusted me but filled me as well. Why did I take pleasure in this; did I have a foot fetish and not know it; was I turned on by my miniscule size? The size question intrigued me; I turned on my back and started jerking off to the size of her shoe. He suddenly heard thundering noises. He stopped and looked up to see Monica on the phone stepping right over her shoe, half naked. He listened to what she was saying.

“Yeah I totally agree with you on that.”

“Do you want me to come over?”

“Well I haven’t taken a shower yet.”

“Yeah I guess I could take one at your place if you want me to be over right away. Just let me…”

“Alright, just let me finish dressing and I’ll be right over.” She hung up her phone. She talked to herself quietly but I could still hear her loud and clear. “Don’t know why she wants me over so quickly; I’ll be in the shower for the first thirty minutes.”

I saw her pass over the shoes a couple more times; each time she had a new article of clothing on until she looked completely dressed… except she was still barefoot. Then she stood still where I could see her. She was incredibly tall; she bent her knee foreword and it filled half the opening of the shoe. Her tan leg was beautiful and looked flawlessly smooth. Suddenly she looked straight down at me; I didn’t move. As much as I wanted to be discovered earlier (or yesterday, I lost count of time) I didn’t want her to catch me jacking off in her shoe. Then she looked slightly to her right and I sighed with relief. Then she looked at me again, and then to her left. She must have been deciding what shoes to wear. She shrugged and looked at the shoe I was in; “Oh God!” jumped up and ran but it was difficult; I still had a hard on. So I ran awkwardly as best I could. I ran more inward. I had to get away from the heel and I couldn’t make it to any side so I guessed that I would survive if I could just get under the arch of her sole. I didn’t get very far before an earthquake shook me to the ground. I looked behind to see her smoothed tan toes on the bottom of her shoe. They were flat on the surface but the rest of her foot was still vertical. I got up and kept running as fast as I could. Then another earthquake knocked me off my feet; I looked back to see she had crunched her toes to et them further in; they had covered a third of the distance I ran. She stretched out her toes and they reached another third of the distance. As the tips of her toes reached the ground again, I knew what was in store. I didn’t even run anymore. I watched her crunch her toes to bring her foot further in the shoe. It happened in an instant and in slow motion. The tips of the toes whitened as they tug into her shoe for more grip; they pressed the fabric in deep. The toes arched as they brought the foot foreword; the toes arched to double their height. The ball of her foot slid toward me and I heard it as it scraped the bottom of her shoe. The toes stretched out again; each toe spread apart from the other so that houses could fit between the toes. One of the middle toes landed 15 feet away from me. As it whitened and pressed down fro grip I started to slide toward it. I slid down the cratered fabric until I hit her toe. The toe was huge, almost two stories tall; it shook as it dragged the ball of her foot foreword. Her toes lifted again and the fabric flattened so quickly that it flung me a bit in the air. Monica’s toes rose above me and stretched out in the distance. The toes landed and I knew what would follow, the ball would drag toward me and flatten me under it. It would be nothing, and instant. I would be a squish on either her foot or the sole of her shoe; she wouldn’t know it; no one would know it. If I was lucky she’d inspect the bottom of her foot to see debris. Not debris from a hurricane or tornado, she would see tiny bits of duct and dirt that simply gathered on the floor and she ended up stepping on it. If she saw a tiny red spec on her foot I’d be lucky; I’d be noticed, even just as debris gathered under her foot. I closed my eyes as it approached. Something changed though; the ground was moving back and forth, back and forth. I heard a frustrating noise come from Monica outside the shoe. Then the ball of her foot lifted up. I looked down her sole until my eyes reached the heel of the shoe where I saw some fingers; she couldn’t put on her shoe without using her hand. I was so thankful that I just watched her sole gliding over me until it stopped, and I remembered that it would come back down, it did. I placed myself right because the foot did not squish me when it descended. Her skin formed a little bubble around me so that I had some wiggle room and air to breath. Monica’s sole felt like rubber, not leather. She must never walk barefoot; the sole was so soft. At normal size, her soles would probably feel like pillows while scrunched and wrinkled.

Movement wasn’t so bad, I don’t get motion sickness and her skin basically kept me in place the whole time. We finally arrived to wherever we were going and Monica started to take off her shoe. I stuck to her sole as it became vertical; I felt fresh air for a moment as I actually got above the shoe ridge. Then I started to peel off; moral dilemma, do I stay on and ride under her foot to the shower or do I fall to almost certain doom? By not making up my mind, the decision was made; I fell. I fell backwards and saw the ridge of the shoe rise like a skyscraper into the sky. I watched Monica’s foot lift and disappear. I hit the ground and bounced back up. I bounced twice. My brain was a bit scrambled but otherwise I wasn’t hurt too badly. I just stayed on my back as I overheard a short conversation.
            A familiar voice said, “You didn’t wear socks?”

Monica said, “You wanted me here quickly.”

“You didn’t wear socks with shoes and you haven’t taken a shower?”

“Yeah,” Monica laughed, “my feat probably stink badly.”

The other girl laughed. Then I heard a door shut and the shower start. I took a deep breath and noticed the air was hot and it did smell bad. I didn’t notice before because I was more concerned with my limited air supply. I closed my eyes for a second but I opened them when my world started shaking abruptly. I looked up and the sky was changing somehow; the ceiling took up more area. The shoe was rising! A familiar face covered the opening of the shoe. After a second, I realized it was Stacy! She looked in the shoe; then quickly glanced back behind her. She looked at the shoe again, closed her eyes, and then stuck her nose it. Her nose and upper lip covered most of the hole so that light only came from the very edge of the opening. Stacy’s nostrils flared just before she inhaled greatly. The noise was tremendous and the suction dragged me a little toward her nose. She exhaled out her mouth while quivering. She inhaled greatly again and again I slid a little bit from the high winds. This time when she exhaled, she made a little quivering sound. She withdrew her nose and breathed a little bit with intensity from what appeared to be ecstasy. ‘No, that can’t be right.’ I thought to myself. ‘Was she enjoying it?’ My answer came soon enough. Stacy’s face came back down again; this time her mouth covered the opening. She opened her mouth and her tongue protruded. I could see saliva strings between her tongue and lips. The tongue extended until it reached the bottom of the shoe. The tip of her tongue pressed hard against the ground; then it swung backwards and began to lick the surface with the top of her tongue. After it reached the end, it went backwards and licked the shoe with the bottom of her tongue. The tongue retreated to her mouth wherein afterward moved around her mouth; no doubt to spread the taste.

Stacy opened her mouth and said, “Still warm and sweaty.” She breathed out heavily and appeared to savor the moment. Then she looked back in the shoe. I though she was going for seconds until she said, “What do you think of it, Dave?”

End Notes:
We found out our hero's name!
It was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of the line "What do you think" Dave just came naturally.

Sorry to be so late again. But I write sporatically.
I also tried to beef up the word count. It's up to over 1,700. (Not a lot but its longer than the other chapters).

Finally, thanks a lot for the feedback and comments; I really appreciate them.
Revelation by fairway1

I cold hardly comprehend my situation. I was maybe a centimeter tall, inside a girl’s shoe, staring at the face of a gigantic goddess the covered my sky and she had planned this all along. I just stared at her perfect face and thought about Gulliver's Travels and the description of when Gulliver was with the giant women, he could see all of their imperfections magnified. It seemed that the truth was quite the opposite; Stacy's skin looked smooth and soft all over. All I could think about was getting on her face while she was asleep and exploring it. I watched her perfectly red and moist lips go up and down, stretching and compressing; it was amazing to see them press together, it was obvious how full they were because they would squish and the flesh would be displaced. I felt the warmth of her breath like a strong breeze flow over me. I looked at her big glossy green eyes. The white surrounding area was shiny and white, while the green of her eyes was like a green forest. Then, the reality check.

Stacy shook the shoe violently and asked, "Did you hear what I said?"

I shook my head, knowing full well she couldn't hear me.

"I said," She repeated, "You weren't the original target for my little project, Monica was. Do you remember being shrunk on the grass yesterday?" She said with a smile. I couldn't tell for sure, but it sounded like sarcasm in her voice because I would obviously remember; but I also heard a hint of arrogance...

I yelled at the top of my lungs, "OF COURSE I REMEMBER, HOW'D YOU DO THAT?"

"Are you trying to say something? I can almost hear tiny squeaks." She said with a smile, mocking me. Then she reached into the shoe, her gigantic long fingers came at me slowly. The tips of her fingers ran slowly over the sole of the shoe, getting a feel of it; she closed her eyes to savor the feeling. The index finger and thumb closed around me, I was covered by warm, soft flesh. I felt movement but had no idea where she was taking me. The fingers started to separate; I stuck to the index finger as it rose above the thumb. My torso was the part sticking to her finger from the moisture so I pushed myself free. Only then did I realize that may have been a mistake. I free fell for a few seconds before hitting her thumb again; it was a soft enough landing but I still felt like my stomach jumped to my throat. I looked around to see her thumb approaching her ear. Stacy tilted her head and she dropped me into her inner ear. It was dark adn the air was warm and moist. "There we go," she said, "Try and talk now."

"Uuugh." I didn't know what to say. "Can you hear me now?"

She started giggling and the violent shaking of her head made my lose my balance and fall. Only then did I find the thin layer of earwax. It wasn't that bad; my clothes weren't really soaked, just a little damp. The wax was thick as hell though, I had a hard time getting up.

"Now, what were you saying before?" her voice had a definite echo to it, like in a cave.

"I was asking how you shrank me." I hoped she could hear me. "Now that's a trade secret."

I heard the sarcasm in her voice again.

"If I told you how I shrank you, then you might be tempted to try and grow back."

That's when it hit me; how the hell was I going to get back to normal? I was obviously shrunk on purpose and I had no idea of how.

"As I was saying." She continued, just brushing off my comment like it was nothing, just as I was nothing. "I originally wanted to shrink Monica. The idea of having someone I know shrunk... no. That's not a good description of it. Imagine this; I am Monica's best friend, she trusts me. Imagine her feeling when I break that trust by shrinking her. Imagine her seeing someone she knows as a goddess, using her as a kinky sex toy. She knows me; but imagine her finding herself sliding down my throat."

The thought hadn't occurred to me that she might eat me. I could also tell that just by her words, she was getting turned on.

"So I decided to shrink her as she was going to school. Then I saw you, taking the same path Monica takes. I thought, 'How wonderful would it be if Monica killed someone by stepping on them with out even knowing it. How wonderful it would be for you to be shrunk and stepped on by someone who didn't even know it.' Did that thought cross your mind? That she would squish you without even knowing it, without anyone knowing it?"

She knew exactly how I felt.

"Then to my surprise, I saw you at the bottom of her shoe during class, in the dirt, stuck under her shoe."

She did see me! I remember that!

"I watched as you climbed her shoe and got to her ankle. When she noticed you, I thought I was in serious trouble. I thought she had discovered my experiment. Then she tried to squish you like a bug. That's another thing that is so appealing about my plan. I've noticed she takes some pleasure in killing bugs; imagine what it would feel like for her to be the bug."

Stacy was sinister and I became very scared.

"I have a foot fetish, Dave. I love the feet of girls my age... and my own feet. I love getting my toes sucked by people, especially girls. There's just something so demeaning about it. I'm not really bi-sexual, but I'll do things to get these girls to serve my feet. Which is why I'm going to love your next ride. Any last words?"'

Last ride?' Fuck. "FUCK!"

She chuckled a bit. "Yeah, that would be my feelings too." She leaned her head the other way and I plummeted out. I fell for a long time but I could see the soft landing of her palm below. Once again, the landing was soft. I sank into her skin because her fingers curved to make a bowl shape. She lowered me down then tilted her hand so that I fell again. I fell onto what seemed like a slide with pillars and a netted ceiling. The slant leveled off so I stopped sliding."Do you have any idea where you are?"

I didn't.

"You're in a special sandal of mine. You see, I had to search for this pair for a long time. The netting on the top is so perfect for this. I can see you, but you can't fit through."

I reached up while lying down; there was just enough room for me to crouch before hitting the net with my head. She was right; there was no way I would fit through the net.

"It's the perfect trap for this. You may also note the spheres all around you, they'll be protecting you so that I don't squish you completely... in theory." she giggled a bit. "Time for my favorite part." She was sitting on the ground when she lifted her leg up. Her toes wiggled a bit before she slowly lowered her foot over me. As her toes wiggled, some small debris fell off her foot like dust particles, peices of dirt, food crumbs, all stuff she would notice, but stuff that builds up from walking around the house barefoot. The debris floated down to her sandal. The foot kept getting closer and closer, just proving how tiny I was. There was no sky left, only the flesh of her foot covering everything above me. I was under the arch of her sole, more toward the outside. The flesh finally hit the net but it kept lowering! Right when it touched me it stopped. The flesh was seeping past the net in little squares. Then I heard a very muffled voice; I thought it said wiggle. I complied. I wiggled under her foot for a few second before I felt an earthquake and heard giggling, then her foot lifted sideways so that the side of her foot was still on the sandal."I could feel you under there." She giggled while spoke. "This is going to be so much fun." I saw a huge smile on her face before she lowered her foot again. Back into the darkness. 

End Notes:
I made a couple of edits to make paragraphs and correct mistakes.
Survivers by fairway1

Hi, I’m Dave and I shrank to 1 centimeter tall. First I was almost killed several times around Monica’s shoe (though she had no idea of my new existence). Then she tried squishing me under her nail when she thought I was a bug. Then I almost drowned when she pleasured herself. I ended up in her shoe where she almost crushed me again. Then I met Stacey. She is a foot freak who wanted to shrink her friend Monica but decided to shrink me instead. Now I’m in her special sandal where the netting keeps me in and rounded bumps keep me from being squished.

 

In incomplete darkness I lay. I could see but the lighting was weird, like it was coming from inside the sandal. The pressure increased as her foot vibrated slightly; the sandal made squeaking and creaking sounds as it bent.  A breadcrumb the size of my head dropped from her heel. No barefoot girl would pay attention or even know about a breadcrumb on her foot. Did Stacey feel it? She was paying attention. Can she feel every piece of debris on her Titanic sized foot? Things settled but not for long. More rumbling and then blinding light; she lifted the heel of her foot so that it arched. God. Her foot reached several stories high and as I looked further, her legs were the size of the world’s tallest skyscrapers. They went up and up and up under her green skirt and into her white panties.

She was looking down at me, “Hope you enjoy the ride.” She smiled then slowly lowered her foot.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness again. It was dark for a while and nothing happened; was she paying attention to me anymore? I lifted my hand up and caressed her heel without thinking. After a few strokes her foot rumbled and I could tell her toes wiggled. I smiled. Then I though “What the hell am I doing? Trying to please her?” I started to crawl, maybe to find a way out, maybe so she could feel me and I could know I existed still. I soon found the crawling was useless when she was walking. Her foot lifted and light came. I was momentarily weightless. Then I hit the sandal and darkness came as her foot closed off the outside world. This process continued irregularly; sometimes she would walk for a few seconds and sometimes she would take only a few steps. When the foot lifted I could hear parts of words. Monica was out of the shower and was talking to Stacey. I heard the words: party, fun games, no friends, bowling, you’ll see, drinking, fun, and fine. I only gathered that they were both going to a party but Monica might bowl afterwards. I slid back and forth with all the walking, I generally moved up the foot. I almost got to the ball and I saw something pass me going the other way. Was that a person?

I yelled “Hey,” without knowing what to say, “Is somebody here?” I waited.

“Hey!”

I dove to where the voice came from and saw a man holding part of the ceiling net. I grabbed on to the net near him. “There’s another person here?”

“There are dozens of us man.”

I couldn’t believe it. “Why haven’t I seen anyone?”

“Most of us were up with the toes but a few of us came to find the newcomer, I guess that’s you.”

“Is there a way to get back to the toes?”

“Of course man, just watch me.” The man held on as the sandal moved forward but let go just before it hit the ground and he slid forward. I did the same. The man kept yelling, “Search is over!” I wondered if the other people can hear him.

After a while, we finally reached the toes. They were glorious. The toes were hundreds of feet long and they had a slight arch to them. They would flatten down as she lifted the arch of her foot. The real beauty was when the foot would come down from a step and the toes would hang in the air for a moment or so before touching down with the rest of the foot. I always liked to watch women walk like that; I’d watch as the toes were in the air for that half of a second. I don’t know why I did it; I didn’t think about sucking them or anything. I certainly didn’t want to be under them; but I certainly was enjoying my view now that I was here. As we kept moving, I saw our destination. The flip-flop strap that goes over the toes meets between the big toe and the second toe and it touches down at the bottom of the sandal. At the base of the strap was a group of people, almost two-dozen.

As I came into the group, the people started greeting me with names I would never remember. Everybody kept one hand holding the net and shook with the other hand as we greeted. A few people returned to the group after searching for me and I shook their hands. It seemed that most of the people were college age, some were older. Once we were all acquainted I asked, “How long have you been here?”

 A man whose name I already forgot answered, “Most of us have been here about a week or two. Though, Steve over there,” Steve waved with the hand not holding the net, “Steve has been here for about ten weeks.

“How have you survived?”

“Crumbs, mostly. She walks barefoot a lot and collects a lot of food, probably on purpose to keep us alive.

The thought of being there for two months sickened me; how would you get any sleep? We made small talk: where are you from; what you did; how did you come to be 1 centimeter tall trapped under a girl’s foot; that sort of stuff.

We arrived at the party to see the usual party scene; loud music, bunch of people, lots of drinking, and no one suspected our existence. Stacey played a drinking game with her friends; the game involved trivia questions and dare-bets. We didn’t pay much attention to the game until it was down to Stacey and Monica and a specific bet occurred.

Stacey said, “Alright, the dare is this: whoever loses has to lick the other person’s toes.”

The small crowed all made a disgusted sound in unison. I knew though that for Stacey, this was a win/win. She would love to lick Monica’s toes and she would love for Monica to lick her toes… and us.

Stacey continued when the crowed settled, “What was the name of the shrink, full name, that Bill Murray became obsessed with in ‘What About Bob’?”

“Oh shoot!” Monica said. “It’s something ‘M’ Mel, Manny, MARVIN! Something Marvin!”

“Full name.”

“Danny Marvin?” Monica’s voice went up because she had no idea.

“Final answer?”

“Yes?”

Stacey said with a grin, “Dr. Leo Marvin.”

Everybody ‘awed’ in sympathy.

“Double or nothing?” Stacey said.

“What’s the double?” asked Monica.

“The double is,” Stacey grinned again, “you have to lick under my toes, then suck them all for 10 seconds.”

Monica thought about it for a moment. Was Stacey offering redemption or damnation? “Fine.”

“What was the name of Leo’s son?”

“Crap! Mark, David, Finny, Sammy, Sammy?”

“Siggy was Sigmund’s nick name.” Stacey swung her feet out for Monica to please.

Monica got on all fours. She stuck out her tongue and approached slowly with her eyes closed in disgust. When her tongue was within centimeters of the toes, Monica peeked to see Stacey wiggling her toes. “Ugh! Stop, that’s awful.” The toes stopped in the air and Monica continued. Monica’s tongue was under the toes and once it made contact with Stacey’s foot, Stacey locked down her toes hard. Caught off guard, Monica didn’t know what to do so she flexed and compressed her tongue several times. Stacey pressed down, altering pressure between the toes. We got covered in spit and drool which was warm and sticky. Monica finally pulled her tongue out and stood up. “Oh my god, that’s so disgusting!”

“You’re not through yet. “Stacey said as she wiggled her toes.

Monica stood toe to toe with Stacey and as I looked across the flip-flops I saw that Monica had stunning toes. They were tan and looked soft and warm. Despite the fact that I was almost crushed by them not too long ago, I wished I was there instead of here. Monica got back on all fours and brought her mouth to Stacey’s toes. The toes were waiting in the air. Monica lunged forward and put her mouth around the four toes completely. There was a moment of silence. Monica had her eyes closed but after a couple seconds she opened one eye to look at Stacey.

Stacey broke the silence and said, “I’m not counting until you actually start sucking.”

Monica replied with, “Mmmm?”

            “My toes are in your mouth but you’re not sucking.”

            Monica sucked and Stacey counted 10 long seconds. This would normally be an almost normal thing to see at a part with drunken people like this but for us few in Stacey’s sandal, this was a spectacle. Gigantic toes being sucked on by a monstrously huge face. After ‘10’ Monica pulled away and said, “Ugh! I’m going to drink some mouth wash. Monica left but the toes stayed in the air. I couldn’t look away from the saliva covered toes.
Friendly Games by fairway1

Warm gooey saliva was dripping down from Stacey’s gigantic toes like how rain drips from a tree that had just been under heavy rain. What an amazing sight it was to see the giantess Monica sucking on the toes of the Goddess Stacey; and she was really sucking too; her lips and cheeks slowly contracted and expanded. I could imagine and almost see what was going on inside; the giant cavern filled with warm hot air, saliva covering every surface, Stacey’s toes wiggling and crunching, and even Monica’s huge soft tongue caressing the tips and undersides of Stacey’s amazing toes. I remember it in slow-motion; as Monica slowly pulled away, her lips still air tight around the toes, her lips moved as to form over the knuckles and bumps. At the very last moment, when Monica was almost free, Stacey curled her toes around Monica’s luscious lower lip. Even when the toes were clear of the lips, two strings of saliva bridged the toes and lips until they stretched too far. One saliva string stayed connected at one and fell back to Monica’s lip; the other saliva string disconnected at both ends and fell down to us, the shrunken companions to Stacey’s foot. The string landed on seven or eight of us and covered us completely; it also splashed onto just about everyone else as it crashed on the floor which was Stacey’s sandal. It was glorious.

None of us talked for a while after that. Some tried to get clean of the saliva while others bathed in it. Some had to spit it out, what little they got in their mouths; some drank because it had beer and chips flavoring to it. Me, I just sat in it with disbelief as to what happened. I was amazed, disgusted, and turned on all at once. I was amazed first of all at the sight I had just witness, but also with Stacey’s ability to get what she wanted. No one around her understood what she really got out of it; it wasn’t just a dare. I was disgusted for Monica. Yes, I had looked at girls toes because they were cute, not because I wanted to suck on them. I was also disgusted for Monica at how indemnifying and low that was… but that’s also why I was turned on to it. Stacey had so much power it was insane; her lust for complete power seemed off the charts.

The party seemed to die down quite a bit after that and people started leaving. As that occurred, the people on Stacey’s sandal started talking more. A woman named Clair crawled toward me. She was a beautiful black girl with short hair; she looked about my age. Then she spoke to me.

“How are you doing?”

“Fine, I guess… considering. How long have you been here?

“Two days ago. I lived in the dorm next to Stacey and we were somewhat friends. One day she was in my room and asked me to turn a device off that was in her room. So I went in there and saw a white device with a green light on her desk. I simply pressed the button and was hit with a huge light. Next thing I know, I’m climbing over carpet fibers like they we pieces of furniture.”

“I had a similar experience but I ended up in a jungle of grass.”

She smiled at my empathy. “Then Stacey comes walking in the room looking for me. She looks at eye level looking for a 5’6 friend. She walks right towards me; the ground was rumbling and I couldn’t keep my balance so I fell. I looked up to see her huge foot descending upon me; I couldn’t scream I was so scared. The ball of her foot pressed me deep into the carpet and settled. Then she grinded her foot a bit, pivoting at the ball of it. Her foot lifted with me on it and flipped so that the bottom was facing her; she looked right at me. She chuckled and said ‘Oh my god. You’re still alive!’ She flipped me with her nail so that I was facing up while lying as a spec on her foot. Then she said ‘You are definitely joining my collection.’ Her two fingers started reaching for me; I was able to scream then. She squeezed me between her two fingers as I struggled; too bad I didn’t know she liked it. I struggled as much as I could so she brought me to her lips and rubbed me all across the bottom and top slowly, and those things are huge! You could land a jet on one. She just laughed as I screamed and struggled.”

“That’s awful.” I rubbed her back a little.

“It gets worse. She pulled me from her lips and said ‘You know what I always liked about you? Your feet.’ With precision, she pulled off my shoes between the tips of her finger nails, so that I was in my socks, and tossed my shoes into her mouth; I could barely see my tiny shoes fly back into the giant dark cave and land silently on her tongue. She proceeded to lift me to her nostril and held me upside down. I was half-way in her nostril when she took a long, strong sniff. It seemed to last 30 seconds. The sniff took off my socks and almost ripped my pants off as well. When she was done she exclaimed ‘God you and your feet smell good! I have an idea. You’re going to race to the tip of my tongue. As soon as I drop you, you start running.’ So then she pulls out this other girl, and Asian girl, literally; she was pleading in Chinese. She looked about my age, she was wearing gray sweatpants and a gray tank-top, and like me, she was barefoot. Stacey put us both deep in her mouth and dropped us. As soon as I hit the ground, er, tongue, I started running; I was on the track team.”

“Oh?”

“I ran from the darkness to the light while slipping along the way. When I neared the tip I noticed the Asian girl was neck and neck with me. Stacey’s hand reached in and grabbed me. As I was lifted away I watched the Asian girl jumping and screaming; the mouth slowly closed between us. Stacey looked at me and smiled. I screamed ‘No!’ but she did it anyway; she swallowed.”

“God, how terrible.”

“Yeah, but I think things might get better soon.” She smiled and put her hand on my thigh. Her hand landed on a stop that me realize I had a boner! My eyes widened and I was embarrassed. Her expression said she didn’t know but then she started squeezing and groping and a slight smile came across her face.

She continued and the warm saliva helped. I was about to climax when we all heard “Alright my little guests, we’re going to play a game.” We all looked up to see Stacey looking at us.

She pulled her foot off the sandal and lifted us up to the table. She pulled off the net and dumped us onto the table. As we fell we heard some girls say something to the effect of ‘you kept them with your feet’ and ‘That’s so cruel.’ After tumbling a bit, a few of us stood up to see we were surrounded by five college girls who all looked eager with anticipation.

Stacey said, “Okay, now where’s Monica?”

One girl replied, “She should be somewhere around here.”

Stacey said, “I’ll call her.” She called. “Monica, where are you?”

“Bowling!”

“Yeah, I had plans for us.”

“No. Fine. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She hung up with anger. “Well, looks like the plans have changed. Stephanie, since you are the newest to our group, tell us why you like this so much.”

Stephanie was a black haired, fair skinned girl with some freckles on her cheeks. She said, “Well, like power. I like to squish things, especially under my feet.” She laughed a bit.

Stacey said, “And what was most appealing about tonight?”

Stephanie said, “Well I know Monica likes to squish bugs and I thought it would be most appealing for her to be squished like a bug. The reversal just sounds,” she sighed and smiled, “ecstatic.”

Stacey smiled and said, “I agree.” Then she pointed the device with the green light at Stephanie and fired. A bright light appeared out of nowhere and when it faded, nothing stood where Stephanie was.

A girl lifted a shrunken and scared Stephanie to the table. Stephanie didn’t kick or scream; she knew better than to excite these girls.

“Now don’t be frightened Steph, you’re still one of us.” Stacey said in a baby voice, “Why, at six inches tall, you are still a giantess to the people.”

It was true, Stephanie was almost 50ft tall compared to us.

“So here’s the game. First take off your clothes.”

Stephanie didn’t want to; she really was scared.

“Take them off or I’ll make you smaller,” Stacey said this with a smile and shaking the shrink device. After Stephanie stripped in front of her four “friends” Stacey continued, “There are quite a few people here; squish ten of them with your feet and you’ll be set free. Go.”

All of the worries and fears that Stephanie had simply vanished, she went on a rampage. We all started running but she was on us too quickly. Right away she stomped three people in three consecutive steps. The girls around the table just started laughing and cheering her on while counting the victims. I didn’t want to separate from the crowd because I figured I had a better chance than if she singled me out. It was terrifying enough to be almost stepped on but to be hunted… that was a different fear.

“Four… Five.” The girls chanted on, “Six... Seven.”

I ran next to Clair, hoping we might escape. Then I saw the foot going right for me. Clair knocked me out of the way and she got stomped.

“Eight.”

I looked up to see I was no longer in danger. Stephanie chased a man and a woman who were separated from the group. She knocked them over with her feet. Then she jumped and landed on both of them, splattering them on the table; I looked away.

“Ten!” The girls were all laughing and Stephanie was jumping with joy.

It was finely over; we were safe for now.

“Nine.” Stacey said coldly. “That one is still alive.” She nodded her head towards the survivor. I looked; it was Clair!

“That little bitch.” Stephanie stomped towards Clair to finisher her off. Unfortunately there was no chance of me getting to her in time. Just as Clair was about to be stomped, a gigantic hand swooped in and blocked Stephanie’s path. The fingers were like prison bars, ascending down from the palm. The saving hand belonged to Stephanie. She had a cold smile on here face. She drug her hand back a little, pushing Stephanie backwards.

“What are you doing?” Stephanie yelled. She proceeded to punch and kick the hand that was much larger than her which belonged to a woman much larger than that. The hand swooped more and clutched like a claw with fingers between each limb, including the middle finger rubbing the crotch between Stephanie’s legs. Stephanie continued to struggle despite her better judgment.

Stacey brought the shrunken girl to her face and said, “We are going to play with you like a sex toy for a few hours. We’re going to take turns and even go together using you as nothing more than an object for our pleasure. Then after we’re satisfied, we’ll use you for our plan.” After that, Stacey stuffed Stephanie into her underwear. She started walking away but a girl asked a question.

“What are we going to do with these people?”

“Since you’re going last, you can do whatever you want with them.” Stacey said as she continued to walk away.

The girl looked at us and smiled, “We’re going to have fun.”

End Notes:
The previous chapter and this one were set up purely for the game featured in this chapter. I was really happy with the way the "toe sucking" worked out; I was a little worried that the event would outweigh the description but I think I struck a good balance. I promise we'll get back to Monica's Shoes soon...
The Pale Goddess by fairway1

        There were quite a few of us left on the table, left for this giantess who looked at us with a sick pleasure I her face. I didn’t care; I ran to Clair to see how she was doing. Clair had been stomped on by a shrunken woman though still 50ft tall compared to our size, which was less than a centimeter. Clair was sitting up, a good sign.

“Clair! Are you okay?” I asked.

“Peachy, and you?”

“I wasn’t featured in ‘Attack of the 50ft bitch’” I half joked to lighten our grim situation. “How did you survive?”

“I guess that girl just has a good soul.”

“… huh?”

“When she stepped on me, I fit right under her sole. She has a good arch or had anyway… what do you think is going to happen to her?”

I was confused as to whether Clair felt empathy for that bitch, so I gave a safe answer. “Can’t imagine what will happen to her, and I wonder if she doesn’t deserve it. She just killed 9 people without remorse.”

Clair looked beyond me, “What do you think this bitch is going to do to us?”

I looked back and up to gather what was happening. Some of the survivors were gathering in the middle, next to Clair and me. The rest of them were running off in all different directions. The giantess was taking her time. She was very pale and had long, pitch black hair with ruby lips and dark brown eyes. She was wide eyed, taking in every moment. My eyes followed her extended arms down to her fingers; she was taking them out one by one. Her index finger would track down the survivors trying to escape. Her finger hovered over one of them for a few seconds, and then crashed down on him, killing him instantly. Then, with her other hand, she would knock down a runner with the tip of her index finger (which had ruby red nail polish). On this one, she took her time; she made sure he was right-side-up lying down. She placed her finger flat upon him. He struggled for a bit and she loved it; her eyes would widen and narrow and go unfocused and back again from the pleasure she felt of having this tiny person, helpless under her fingertip. He was probably begging, pleading for her to spare him. Though his words could not reach her ears, the gesture was not missed; she probably imagined and maybe even felt his please for life, and then she took it. She didn’t apply any pressure until the last moment, “Splat!” At least she wasn’t torturing the guy. She continued on, taking them out, one by one, as if they were ants.

Clair squeezed my arm and had a scared look on her face. I’ll I needed to do was tell her that it would be okay, that we would be fine, so I said “It doesn’t look good. Stacey left this girl in charge and made no mention of coming back for us.”

“This fucking sucks.”

I couldn’t help but chuckle, “Yeah, but there are worse ways to die.”

“Not for me. Nobody will know! Nobody will know that I died or how I died. Were completely out of control of our lives.”

I had to admit that she was right. I was about to say something when the people around us went silent. I looked back to see that all of those who tried to run away were now little red splats on the table. The pale giantess just stared at us, wide eyed. She was probably thinking about the pleasure to come. She just stared at us with an almost smile. I think that we were the largest group that she ever had to herself, which is why she savored the moment. She looked at the group thinking about all the lives she had in front of her, almost two dozen human beings, all for her. She suddenly lifted her arm towards us but at a second thought, she slowed down. Her fingers hovered over the table, loosely hanging from her hand. The palm was right above us, floating like a saucer; the palm looked so soft, like a bed, and we could feel the heat radiating from it; she had warm hands. The thumb, index finger, and middle finger starting closing in on us. One woman screamed. The warm fingers pressed us all together; we were pushed on top of and under others but she was able to grasp us all among the fingertips of her three fingers. She lifted us close to her face; she stared at us silently. She breathed softly on us; the warm, moist air covered us. Her breath smelled disgusting and beautiful at the same time; it was naturally good breath, no mints or anything. It was at that moment that I realized how beautiful she was. This pale goddess was flawless; her skin looked powdery soft and I wanted to be with her, or at least, I would under normal circumstances. She was probably a nice fun girl, daddy’s little girl, except that she was about to kill almost two dozen people. She just stared at us.

A woman screamed, “Say something!”

I don’t know if the goddess heard her or not but she did not say a word. She lifted us higher and titled her head slightly; then, she dropped us. I watched as we plummeted towards her barely opened mouth but my body turned over and I was looking up. One person stuck between her fingers and was hanging on for dear life, but the goddess closed her fingers together tightly, squishing the person. My body turned back over and I caught a glimpse of her eyes, they were following us down, getting every minute of it. A few of us landed on her lower lip, most went all the way down to her tongue, and one person landed on her upper lip. She finally let out a one second moan, “Oh!” A wave of pleasure covered her body; I even felt it under her skin, a warm wave passed through her.

From inside her mouth, I could hear screams of terror. I stood up to climb up but her lip quivered for a second and I lost my balance. I fell off of her lip and hit her powdery sift, pale chin; I rolled off that.

I fell for what seemed like an eternity. I fell on the inside of her blouse and passed between her gargantuan breasts (relatively gargantuan). I came closer and closer to her stomach until I finally hit it. I rolled down for a while until I started hitting trees or actually, the small hairs that made up her happy trail. The hairs slowed me down until I fell over a cliff and into a huge crater, her belly button. I landed on the bottom of her belly button with a heavy thud and just lay there. I could look up past her stomach and humongous breasts to see her head; Clair was still up there…

Clair didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t move in any direction and she didn’t dare stand like poor Dave, who fell to his death (presumably). The moist lips kept her in place so she didn’t worry about rolling off the lip. The mouth moved quite a bit; Clair heard the screams of agony and then silence, then they would return again. The giant bitch was playing with the people on her tongue. Clair noticed how big the lip was and she wondered of this woman even realized she was on her lip. ‘Could she even feel me or does she not care? How could she not care about a human life on her lip?’ Clair let a couple of tears pour out; she felt completely hopeless. She closed her eyes and realized that the screaming had stopped. ‘Was everybody dead except her?’ She opened her eyes to see one man still alive on the upper lip. She was glad to see him still alive but her happiness soon faded. The woman’s tongue washed over her upper lip and hooked the guy. Whether that was the intent or not, Clair did not know. She heard the guy yelling, but he was chanting in joy. She noticed his hand in his pant and she saw that he was jacking off!

“Asshole!” Clair yelled.

Yet another surprise came when Stacey came back into the room. “Are you don’t out here? Care to join us?” she said. She walked over to the pale giantess and looked her over. “I hope you enjoyed yourself,” she grinned. Then she looked at her lips and saw poor, tiny Clair. Stacey slightly opened her lips and went for a kiss.

Clair screamed at the top of her lungs, “YOU BITCH!” Stacey sucked at the lower lip of the pale goddess for a few moments and that was the end of Clair.

As Stacey pulled away, she clung to the lower lip and stretched it a bit before letting go. The pale goddess looked a little confused so Stacy said, “You missed one.” With that, she smiled.

I caught a glimpse of the two giant women kissing and knew that I was alone again.

End Notes:
Sorry it took so long; I only work when inspiration strikes.

One quick note: The part with the "happy trail" I think of Keira Knightley and this one picture of her where you can really see that area in detail. Just thought I'd share :)
Hope you enjoyed!
Prospects of Better Feet by fairway1

I could not believe that I was inside a belly button. Inside HER belly button, the pale giantess probably was not even aware of my presence. I stomped the ground (which was actually her flesh) and I jumped to see if she would react to even the slightest feeling… nope. The cavern of her belly button was quite large, maybe 25 feet tall. Heavy rumbling and I fell off my balance down to her flesh; she was moving. To see what was happening, I crawled to the edge but I stayed on my stomach for fear of falling out of the belly button. She walked a short distance then stopped for a moment. I rolled onto my back and looked up at her. God! The distance to her face was amazing, her long flat belly, her mountainous breasts, the neck; such a distance seemed impossible but there it was. Her head titled forward and she looked down, at me?

“Hello there.” She spoke softly. My heart stopped for fear that she did see me. “You should know I had a track meet this morning, and I haven’t washed my feet since then.” She said this lightly with a smile of pleasure.

I rolled over again to look down toward the ground. She was standing before a set of flip-flops, similar to the pair that Stacy wore. “Oh my god, there are people in those flip-flops.” I said to myself. I looked down her long white legs, past her thighs, knees, and calves to fee her feet in sneakers. She lifted one foot and let it hover over the sandals, occasionally pointing the toe of her shoe toward the people on the flip-flops, taunting them. She placed one foot in front of the other to peel off her shoe to reveal a white sock covering her foot. Then she did the same with the other foot. I looked up to her face and then back down; I could feel the inner workings of all her muscles pulling ff this seemingly mundane task. It was amazing to feel the vibrations and convulsions while she did this. Once both shoes were off, she began to taunt the shrunken people again with her sock, getting her socked foot so close they could probably smell the stink.

“You think that smells just wait.” She then pointed the big toe into the ankle of the other sock and pressed down slowly, revealing a little bit at a time. She seemed to enjoy this process. Pulling her foot out of the sock, she wiggled her toes a bit. The process was repeated with the other foot. “Prepare for the greatest experience of your pathetic little lives.” She lifted one foot and slowly lowered it lightly upon the sandal, making sure that the whole foot landed evenly. Increasing the pressure on the first foot, she lifted her other foot and brought it over the other sandal, before setting it down she smiled at the people knowing that they would have to endure the smell and sweat of her foot pouring on them. She wiggled her toes on last time before setting her foot down atop the people.

‘God she has such perfect feet, smooth and soft. I whish I was down there. Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I must have Stockholm syndrome or something. Actually for that I’d have to wish I was in Monica’s shoes, which I do. No! What is wrong with me?’ I closed my eye to try and think straight but more rumbling interrupted me. I looked up to see the pale goddess smiling with ecstasy. I looked back down to see that with the sandal on her foot, she was pointing downward with her foot. She was making all the people fall toward her toes. She began playing with them, pushing her toes down, wiggling them, and scrunching them. From my point of view I could not tell if she was killing them or not but she was getting pleasure out of it.

“Oh God! I can feel your helpless lives under my feet! It must smell horribly down there and you can do anything about it. She lifted on foot with the sandal and grabbed it with both hands. She held it right in front of me; I could hear people screaming. Then she raised her foot to her face while she bent over. She stuck her nose between the sandals and her toes and took a big sniff. “Jesus it smells fucking horrible.” She said while lowering her foot; again it leveled off right in front of me. With no time to think, I ran and leapt out of her belly button and clung to the special netting of the sole of her sandal. I held on for dear life under her heel. Then she lifted her foot to her face again; this time sticking her nose under her sole and she took another big whiff. The force of the wind lifted me into the air and I traveled toward her nose. I thought I made a huge mistake but just before I reached her nostril I stopped moving up and I grabbed the sandal again. “That smells fucking disgusting.” She said. While she lowered her foot, I noticed that I was under her sole and not on the protected side of the special netting. The sandal hit the ground and the pressure came over me like nothing I had ever felt. I thought that I’d be forced through the net in small pieces but I wasn’t.

It was hell when she started walking because I had to hold on to the net in fear that I would fall off somewhere while she traveled. Really I might have been safer somewhere other than with a girl who knew to look for tiny people on her sandal. Where we were travelling, I hadn’t the slightest idea but I did feel better knowing that we were getting away from the gathering of those girls and I only had to face one for now. She finally pulled her feet away from the sandals and stood in front of them. “I’ll be back in a minute… don’t go anywhere,” she giggle this a bit. We were in an apartment or dorm of some sort and it was pretty dark. She walked towards a door but stopped and lifted her barefoot up and smelled it again, “Whew that smells. I really do need a shower.”

“What is it with this girl, I said. “Does she have some sort of narcissistic foot fetish?”

“Hey what are you doing?” A man’s voice said to me. “How’d you get out there?”

I looked down and in the dim light I saw a few people gathered on the other side of the net. “I didn’t ‘get out’, I was already out.”

“Bullshit!”

“No, I was. I had to get away from Stacy.” That wasn’t my only motivation of course.

Then there was a commotion:

-He’s lying!

-He knows the way out!

-Why won’t he tell us?

-Get him!

Before I could react, a few of them grabbed me and pulled me down. One of them, the one who spoke to me first, put his arm around my neck and choked me a bit.

“Alright, you’re going to tell us how to get out. We have to escape and you will help us.” He said this quietly and with authority.

“I don’t know of any way ou-” he tightened his grip.

The shower suddenly stopped and after a moment, the door opened. Everybody let go of me immediately and scurried away. The guy that spoke to me said, “She is going to punish you for getting out of her prison.” He said this as if I were getting caught by a teacher for something trivial. Then he scurried off with the others. She walked toward us in just her underwear. When she got to us, she lied down with hear head hovering over us. He black hair was now soaking wet and a little curly; some of her hair rested on the flip-flops. She scanned over us in the dark with her cold eyes but her face seemed warm with happiness (or insanity). Her eyes passed over me and I froze, remaining motionless for quite some time. She then said, “I bet you wonder how long I’m going to keep you in there before I kill you. Truth is, I’m wondering that myself. You see, we don’t really know how long you tiny people can survive down there; we ever let you live long enough to really test it,” with this, she smiled. “We’ve only talked about how you survive by drinking our foot sweat and eating little crumbs we get on our feet,” she cringed and smiled at this. “We’ve even joked that you can survive by eating dead skin flakes from our feet. Is that true? How pathetic would that be? That you would want to survive this kind of life so bad that you would eat food crumbs off our feet and dead skin flakes? What pitiful lives you people live.” She spoke with such pleasure out of degrading her captures. This psychological torture turned her on, big time. “Well, I’ll see you sad people tomorrow. I need to get my beauty sleep.” Before getting up, she kissed each sandal in a highly populated area and lightly sniffed to, sending slight shivers of pleasure down her body. Then she got up and went to bed.

I didn’t hesitate a moment, right when she closed her eyes I started moving. I ran toward the front of the flip-flop in hopes of climbing the part that goes over her foot/toes. Running across the netting was no easy task. I tripped and fell a few times. Each time that I fell I heard a mixture of cheering, whether cheering me on or yelling for people to grab me. I finally got to the strap and started climbing; this was no easy task either. Luckily, there were many areas to get good grips on; which also bode well for holding on when she walked with the sandals on her feet.

A loud buzzing caught me off guard and I almost fell of the strap. I looked up to see it was the pale girl’s cell phone. She started reading a text message and shortly after closed the phone. She looked at the sandals and said, half asleep, “I guess I have to save some of you for tomorrow, save you for Monica. You might be scared when I’m trying to kill you, but how will you feel when this girl steps on you without even knowing your there? She probably won’t even feel you squish under her foot. At best you’ll be a tiny red dot that will stick to the bottom of her foot for a few hours. Hey, maybe she’ll even notice your stain and wipe you off in disgust. Hahahaha. Dream on that.”

And so I did.

Back to Monica's Shoes by fairway1

        How long have I been gone? Has the world noticed yet that I am missing? Has it been a day? A week? Why haven’t I been hungry? When will this end? How will this end? These are all questions that plagued me as I woke up. I slept on the strap of a flip-flop last night and I am surprised that I did not fall off by rolling over the edge. It was pretty peaceful until she woke up. She started to stir a little before she rolled over and looked down the edge of her bed at her sandals and she said with a smile “I hope you are all ready because today, most of you are going to die in the most horrific ways.” She closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her nose before saying, “It’s going to be a good day.” She threw her bed covers up as she got out of bed and a waft of warm air came over me; all I could think was, “she smells so pretty in the morning.” She sat at the edge of her bed and her legs came out and her feet descended toward the ground; they landed on the carpet with heavenly grace. I could tell that her feet were warm even from a distance but I would soon feel it first hand. She had her feet on either side of the flip-flops but they were facing sideways so she used one foot to turn them. It reminded me of the way tug boats move massive ships; her foot hovered above the ground and slowly moved toward the sandal. When it made contact, the whole sandal shook violently and it rumbled until it was in position. Her foot then came over the sandal and the toes pointed downward so that her foot made a tremendous arc. Before the foot came down, she spread her toes slowly, then scrunched them, spread them, then scrunched them once more. The foot then moved forward with such grace that I was reminded of a spaceship docking to a space station; it moved slowly with precision, not touching the bottom of the sandal; she wanted her whole foot to be in place. I watched as the huge toes came toward me and when they went under the strap, I turned and looked down at the floor. I could see the dozens of people trapped under the net watching in awe as her toes hovered over them until they disappeared. More rumbling as the top of her foot scraped the sandal strap that I was on and then it stopped. I glanced at her other foot and saw that it was in the same position as this one and she set them don simultaneously with a heavy thud. I looked up to see her smiling in satisfaction. I could tell she felt like a goddess, having her foot cover so many people at once. The warmth that radiated from her feet was amazing; it felt like a warm bath, and the aroma was pleasant too. It smelled like her bed, just really pretty; though, I knew that in the not too distant future, her feet would inevitably smell from walking in the sandals. I looked at the vast expanse of the top of her foot; it was unbelievable smooth. I wanted to walk across it, lay on it, and sleep there.

            I would have done it until she said to her prisoners, “I kind of wish that there was no netting on these flip-flops. Some of you would have tried to escape and though I might find and kill a few of you, the rest would be killed accidentally as I walk through my room. Some of you would be thrown off my sandals as I walk through town; you either be killed when you landed or you would be stepped on by some random person who would have absolutely no idea of your existence or that they just wiped you off the face of the planet. But I guess you will have to stay stuck as my prisoners and trust me when I say that none of you will escape.”

            The scary part about her speech was that she wasn’t even looking at us; she was staring off into the distance, probably imagining and fantasizing everything that she was saying. She blinked a couple of times and almost gasped; she was coming back to reality and I knew I had to hold on so as to not fall off the strap. Despite the incredible Gs and hurricane-like wind, I held on pretty well. I watched her foot with each and every step; not paying attention to where we were going at all. It really was amazing to see; all the muscles and tendons working together, how her toes were so vital in keeping the sandal on her foot. To see it in such magnitude, each toe was bigger than any house I had ever seen, it was certainly a sight to behold and the amazing thing was that it was all natural. Moving the gigantic toes, the use of certain muscles, she didn’t think about any of it yet the power and mass of the inner workings of her foot just astounded me; I could probably flow through her veins. We stopped. I was relieved for a moment until I looked up to see Stacey, towering above like a goddess.

            We were in the middle of a park, surrounded by people. A guy passed by and looked at Stacey with interest. I wanted to laugh out of hopelessness; Stacey, a mass murderer, could just stroll through the park. That guy had no idea that under a slightly different circumstance Stacey would crush him under the ball of her foot along with a dozen other people; he would be almost completely meaningless to her except for being the slightest sensation under her foot. I thought, ‘What’s the use of trying?’ I was about to give up until I saw her. Monica, walking toward us with that beautiful smile of hers, filled me with happiness. I shouted out “Yes! I love you!” I forgot for a second that I was a fraction of an inch tall, on a sandal strap, worn by a girl that I now despised. Just a moment ago I was admiring, even worshiping this girls foot. I then realized that her foot smelled rank from the long walk to the park; did we come straight here? How long have we been moving? I looked up at the sun to see that it was possibly noon.

            The three girls were talking but I tuned out and just looked at Monica’s beautiful tan body. I looked at her smooth legs and down to her shoes totally forgetting that I had been stuck under the shoes. So long ago, it seemed.

            Then Stacey said something that caught my attention…

“-sandals? Yeah, they are really comfortable too; try them on.”

            “Sure.” Monica said.

            Stacey stepped out of the sandal which brought a gust of fresh, cold air. Monica pulled her socked foot out of one shoe and she peeled off the sock (which was lower than her ankle). “Here, I’ll hold that for you.”

            “Thanks.” Monica said as she handed her sock to the girl, and then the other one. Monica didn’t note this as strange but I did. Monica could have stored the socks in her shoes. The girl stepped back and when Monica wasn’t looking she took a big sniff of Monica’s socks and she was pleasured by it, her eyes half closed as her body shivered. I also noted that Stacey saw this; though, the girl didn’t know it. Then, Monica’s feet came. Her luscious foot came toward me; it was long but had meat on it and it looked so delectable. I wished that I was full size so that I could suck her toes and- Then the turbulence started. Monica did not slide her foot in the sandal gracefully. I held the strap tightly as she slid her foot forward. The shaking stopped and I let go with relief until I saw all her toes rise in unison and I knew I was in trouble. They came down, all together, and scrunched to make a final adjustment and I was thrown off the strap. I thought I would fall to my doom but I landed on the soft skin between her big toe and the second toe. I closed my eyes and sighed, “That was close.” I opened my eyes to see a big drop of sweat under the strap almost ready to fall. Monica made a tiny vibration with her foot that shook the strap. “No.” The drop of sweat dropped and splashed right on top of me sending me rolling down the skin between Monica’s toes. I slowed down and at halfway point I stopped, vertically. I guess the mixture of sweat from the girl and Monica was hardening and it glued me into place. I looked down and judged that if I fell, I might live. I looked forward to see and incredible sight; Monica’s two toes stretching out before me. They were each huge and closed me in like a huge canyon. Monica started walking to test out the sandals and I was given a sight to behold; her toes were lifting and stretching like giant pieces of machinery; it was beautiful.

            “Wow, these are really comfortable.” Monica said.

            “I know. I can get you some but it might take a little while; they’re special order.” Stacey said.

            “If they’re not too expensive, “Monica said as she slipped the sandals off, “I would like a pair.” She took her socks back from the girl and started to put them on her feet. Just before my vision was blocked by her sock, I saw the girl dumping a seemingly empty vile into Monica’s shoes. I then realized what was happening. “No! Don’t do it! You can’t do that to her! She’s different than you!” The sock covered the foot I was stuck to and while it was a futile effort before, I knew there was no chance they would hear me. Some light penetrated through the sock but it was pitch black when she started to put her foot in her shoe. One last breath of fight, “Don’t do it…” She firmly set her foot down in her shoe and with that, she killed dozens of people that the girl put in her shoe; people that didn’t know her, and that she would never know.

End Notes:

I almost didn't want to add the ending to this chapter.

Feedback is always appreciated! Thanks for reading and I want to add more soon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=806