Zoey's First Period and Some Personal Brotherly Help by Brosus
Summary:

In case the title didn't warn you, this isn't talking about the kinds of periods like 'class periods.' We're talkng menstruation, blood, women's icky time. It's not most people's cup of tea. There will be a tad of other content but if you don't like that (and object transformation) you will want to be avoid this story.

 

But the fact there aren't any real decent menstruation stories on here seems like an injustice, so this one's for you, you lovable freaks. If you don't like it, just don't read it fam. If it's a legit criticism feel free to post so though.

 

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Object, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 8287 Read: 22150 Published: January 19 2019 Updated: January 19 2019
Story Notes:

In case the title didn't warn you, this isn't talking about the kinds of periods like 'class periods.' We're talkng menstruation, blood, women's icky time. It's not most people's cup of tea. There will be a tad of other content but if you don't like that (and object transformation) you will want to be avoid this story.

 

But the fact there aren't any real decent menstruation stories on here seems like an injustice, so this one's for you, you lovable freaks. If you don't like it, just don't read it fam. If it's a legit criticism feel free to post so though.

 

 

 

1. Zoey Needs Help With Her First Period by Brosus

2. Soccer Practice and Unwilling Choices... by Brosus

Zoey Needs Help With Her First Period by Brosus
Author's Notes:

*Menstruation warning*
Just getting started...

Tom sat inside studying. It was raining outside, and it didn't help his mood; he'd always thought he was the high-achiever of the family, getting all A's, doing as asked, but for some reason his little sister always got all the praise. About a month ago they found out why: turned out his mom was a witch, and witch powers only go down to female children. Which meant no matter how hard or studied, his little sister, Zoey, would always have MAGIC on her side. Pretty hard to compete with, but at least she hadn't learned much. He'd to to college soon and ty to forget his mundane life would probably always been shown up by whatever she did. As he studied, he heard a knock on the door...


"Huh, what, what is it? You can come in, door's unlocked."


_____________________________________________

Zoey was just chilling that evening, watching television with her hand in some microwave popcorn. Taking handfuls of the buttery coated popped kernels every few seconds, completely engrossed in the television show. She didn’t know why she felt down, and it didn’t help that her parents wouldn’t tell her anything... but if it allowed her to miss school then she was all for it.

It was when she took the twenty sixth handful when her lower body began to cramp, feeling it contort and twist caused her to spill the popcorn onto the floor and her handful scattered. “Not... Again...” She complained, and normally it wouldn’t be that much of an issue... except her mother wasn’t here. “Need... Tom...” She stumbled towards her sister’s room, sweating as she didn’t know what to do. If their parents were here, a spell would be said and she would have instant relief... but now she was desperate, knocking only once before barging in.

“I... I need help, my legs... cramping....” She exclaimed, the expression on her face showed nothing more that a girl trying to hold something in. “Mom’s not telling me anything, what’s wrong...” She complained, figuring that maybe her brother was told more as she collapsed towards her brother’s bed in hopes getting off her feet would help.Already annoyed to be disturbed from his studies, he set his pen down and turned his chair.

"Honestly, Zoey, you know I have a test tomorrow. Academics might not be important to you but, hey don't just collapse on my bed! Wait... are you okay? Mom always answers her phone!"

Just as Tom was about to grab his own phone, he noticed a small streak of blood down his sister's leg... and sighed.

"Mom and dad haven't had 'the talk' with you yet, right? You know you're a witch now, and you know that's set off by puberty... but if you paid more attention in class you'd know that also means your body is changing in um, other ways... are you sure you don't just want to wait for mom or dad to get home, it'd be weird to give my little sister 'the talk'."

_____________________________________________

 

Zoey began to whimper as she laid collapsed on Tom’s bed. Her legs just laying off and hanging slightly in the air, not noticing the blood dripping down from her leg and onto the carpeted floor.

“I just... I just want it to stop...” Zoey began to tear up, not listening to her brother’s half assed explanation that she heard already from her parents. She hated when people beat around the bush, she wanted to know why she was ‘too sick’ to go to school that morning and the day before.

“Just... Just stop it... Please, I need relief... just tell me what to do... there’s a spell mom does...” What Zoey doesn’t know is that she may have added some disconnect between her brother and herself. The spell she was referring to was the one that numbed the pain and drained the blood into the sprit world, which she didn’t know the spell was exactly that... again she was just told it makes her feel comfortable. Her brother however, may think of the spell that transports a tampon within the speaker’s ‘private bits’ and provide relief that way... which even then Zoey didn’t know much about Tampons. To her it was a device for stuck up cunts from school to use that calms them down, helps with mood swings and such...

Of course what she heard was overstated.... but how would she know? Her parents haven’t told her anything...

_____________________________________________

Tom didn't know much about spells, but there was one spell that came to mind when it came to this sort of thing.

"Okay, fine, since mom and dad won't be the adults I will. You're... eugh, on your period. For girls going through their puberty, this starts happening monthly. There's ways to help, so... okay, under the sink in her bathroom mom should keep some emergency ones. Go get the box and bring it in here while I look up the right spell..."
Turning back to the computer, he activated Tor and came up with the spellbook he had found, a quick ctrl+F found that there was a spell that should alleviate all her symptoms without her bothering him for the rest of the night. It came with a long list of side effects, like a doctor's note, but he just wanted to get back to studying. He was pretty sure this would be the one to use. Hopefully Zoey could find them, she at least knew what they looked like right?

_____________________________________________

Zoey weakly began to get up, nodding as she stumbling towards the restroom. She didn’t know what puberty was exactly, but if it meant that there was a cure in the bathroom she was going to find it.

The door slammed open as she went towards the mirror. To her, she didn’t care if she broke anything, she was going to get those so called ‘Tampons’ and relieve those cursed cramps. With a quick press and a thrust she was in. Behind the mirror, to the far right there they were.

Her brain recalled the memory of when her friend Samantha was showing them to her. Zoey’s fingers trembled as she grabbed the plastic packaging, remembering her friend telling her that cunts used then to relax... 

“F- Found them!” She cried out loudly, her legs trembling at this point. “Does this mean I will be a cunt?” She thought as she began fiddling with the packaging. “You sure mom won’t mind opening the fresh pack?” She cried out, thinking of past conversations and how she always seemed ‘excitedly anxious’ each time she complained about the cramps

“Wh... How do these work?” By then a small pool of blood began to form on the ground.

_____________________________________________

Tom took a picture of the spell and went over to the bathroom, making sure it was locked. Bad enough he had to deal with this second hand, no way would he help first hand.

"Okay, so you know how regular tampons work? This spell should relieve all the stress in there. Make sure you put one in before you start."

_____________________________________________

“O- Okay...” She stammered weakly, her finger just seconds away from tearing the packaging when she froze up... the thought of her mom finding out she stole from her emergency stash would be the end of her.

“Putting it in...” She exclaimed, all the while placing the unopened package of tampons into the storage unit and closing the mirror.

“N-Now What...” She stammered as she awkwardly waited, hoping the spell would still work without it.

_____________________________________________

Okay, so if I'm reading this right, you're going to say... "obedi verdi, transformia lintium menses." Make sure you say it exactly like that, alright? 'Obedi verdi, transformia lintium meneses'.

"As long as you did everything else right, an inanimate object should take its place and should make you feel a lot better. I'm not big on the whole magic thing, so I guess I'll go make to what I'm good at. Might want to make sure you clean up the mess before mom gets back, then ask what to do. I'm going to my room if you need me..."

_____________________________________________

Zoey slowly closed her eyes and sighed softly, she slowly breathed in and out. Holding her hand out, in case that the item wouldn’t automatically be inserted, closed her eyes and said the spell slowly... accidentally lingering some words for too long, after all she was a beginner witch.

“Obbedddik verdee, transformia Lintiuumms menessas” She then opened her eyes to see if anything changed.

_____________________________________________

After closing his door and sighing, Tom went back to his homework... only moments later to be transported somehow to a lighter room. Judging by the layout, and his sister's hand overhead... oh god, either she said the spell wrong, or she hadn't inserted a tampon at all - one of the most important steps! He told her to! Otherwise it would use the nearest living being... why couldn't it have been their damn devil cat?

He tried moving, but the only movement was the natural movement of the applicator. He tried yelling, screaming, establishing a mental link, but of COURSE he wasn't a witch, so it didn't matter. He was stuck for the next 8 hours or less... she did know these lasted 8 hours right? He really hoped she's talk with mom about this, even if it was just to be smug. One handling of him and she'd recognize magic for sure... if she'd want to touch her little girl's tampon.

Come to think of it, did Zoey even know how to insert these things? I'm sure it was taught in one of her classes, but she loved to doodle...

_____________________________________________

Zoey looked down, in the palm of her hand was a pristine tampon, untouched, and ready to be used. “It... It worked...” Zoey giggled with a strong hint of relief. “I... All I need to...” She pauses as she remembered what her friend Samantha told her. “Also I heard that some can be defective...” She remember her explain way back when. “I hear some girls test and see if they absorb stuff before sticking it inside, to ensure it works and such.” 

Zoey looked down at the blood trail with a weak sigh, slowly getting on her knees as she stated “Better safe than sorry...” her fingers gripping around the handle and string, slowly lowering it toward the pool of blood. “Hope this tampon isn’t defective...” She groaned as it would have been the last thing she wanted, slowly pressing the spongey end right into the foul blood.

Zoey slowly moved her fingers, gliding the tampon through her blood as she pressed it into the floor. Humming as she watched the tampon begin to tint red and absorb, a smile began to form. “Its working! Yes!” She exclaimed excitedly as she pulled the tampon out of the blood, slowly getting back onto her two feet as she watched the tampon drop here and there.

“Let’s see if there is a way to... drain the blood...” Not knowing the tampon is technically soiled and used up, she placed her free hand’s index finger and thumb around the spongy head and began squeezing... Saueezing and rubbing as she watched to see how the tampon would hold up.

_____________________________________________

It was beginning to set in on me that... jesus fucking christ I was my little sister's tampon. That meant I was going to be stuck up her... and then used to suck up her... Oh my god, why the fuck did I help this dumbass out? Hell, she probably would've made me even worse... somehow. I'm not even sure how.

Oh. Oh god no, when he said clean up he meant toilet paper so there was no dry blood, didn't she know how unsafe this is? The bloody floor approached him. "BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY" a booming voice said next to him, slowly lowering his poor, unfortunate body down into the dirty, blood stained floor. His entire body acted like a gigantic tongue, sucking up his little sister's blood as well as particulates of dust and dirt, a disgusting combo. She took plenty of time rubbing him along the unclean floor, saturating him with disgusting blood and  the dirt on the floor. "IT'S WORKING! YES!" Not understanding that by now it was dirty, she tried to squeeze it out of him somethow... it did nothing buy cause him physical pain, what the hell was she thinking, a dirty tampon is a dirty tampon, even a boy knows that!" Yet her eyes were shining happily, as if something was happening.

Zoey watched as the crimson red coloring embedded into the tampon’s sponge began to fade with each squeeze and rub. “Wow! I didn’t know this was reusable... makes me wonder why mom has a package of 10... hmm...” Zoey began thinking, all the while keeping up her act of pinch and rub on the poor tampon / brother. “Maybe it must be for friends and family, that would make sense... anyway how do I use this doohickey?”

Zoey gave the last squeeze and removed her fingers, the tampon looked as good as new. Zoey also being the lazy girl she is, just wiped the blood that was on her finger onto her shirt and began to strip. Slowly pulling her leggings down, followed by her panties... noticing how the insides were coated in blood. “Eww... This better work...” Zoey grimaces as she began lower and line up the tampon up against her blood covered vaginal lips. She knew she would need to act quickly, as she felt another cramp occur... causing blood to squirt out onto her hand and tampon. This prompted her to begin shoving it inside.

_____________________________________________

I... it was impossible. He couldn't see it for himself, but he could smell and taste te disgusting, fishy, bloody remnants getting sucked deeper and deeper into him, until they started to go away - though the awful taste still lingered in the back of his mind. At least Zoey wasn't stupid enough to keep using it and then shove it up her muff after it had touched her floor like that! He was repulsed by seeinly Zoey rub the excess blood on her shirt - if she cared that little for her clothing, it didn't bear well for him. Then she called him a doohickey! Sure he was a couple years older, but of the opposite sex, had no one told her how to insert it properly?

As Zoey continued to squeeze him, she removed her clothes, showing her drenched panties... surely she didn't expect him to clean all of that up, right?
The worst yet was coming face to face with her bloody vagina. Sure they weresiblings, but Tom had never given Zoey's pussy much thought. She was too young to grow hair, so luckily no blood was stuck there, but he was quickly set to work being rubbed up and down the overflowing slit, consuming and absorbing into the depths of his being every scent, blood, miochondria, and the entire ecosystem of his young sister's pussy. Mainly he was glas that she was too frighted to be turned on, because her 'excitedment' may have driven him over the line into madness. Now the outside was clean, he felt her pushing him deeper, ever more disgusting fluids to find and suck up, the least favorite besides the blood being the mucus keeping it all lubricated.

_____________________________________________

 

Zoey whimpered as she began to push upwards, the cramp as beginning to lessen and lessen the further she shoved it inside causing her to sigh in relief. She even let out a slight moan as she felt a tingle, her finger accidentally brushing against her clit as she stopped pushing upwards and shivered... She never, ever experienced a feeling like that one. It even felt a little... good... but she would have to investigate later as she gave one least thrust before letting go.

“I... I think it’s in?” Zoey stated as she took a couple of steps, feeling her cramps subsiding completely after the second step. If it were a normal tampon she would have felt more discomfort as it wasn’t inserted all the way up... but as this wasn’t a normal tampon things were different. It would absorb all abuse, discomfort, and even provide some relief for her... even the discomfort from not being inserted all the way was being absorbed. The only proof of the failed insertion would be the string hanging out far too much, dangling around as she walked toward her room to get more clothes.

“I... I need to look up what that feeling was...” She commented to herself as she grabbed some new panties from her drawer. Contemplating to look up why it felt ‘good’, or ‘tingly’ to touch her vagina in that area, as her family never told her anything yet... she hasn’t even gotten the birds and the bees talk.

_____________________________________________

Tom felt himself being pushed inside his sister, absorbing all the nasty gunk and smegma that had build inside he over the years. She hadn't learned to douche yet - or really had a reason to - so it wasn't surprising that her period was bringing these issues to the forefront. Thinking back to biology, he was pretty sure tampons went in the vagina behind the urethra... Hey, don't judge him, he was going through a phase.
Of course, being a magical tampon clearly meant it would absorb nearly anything that got thrown its way, so as long as it didn't fall out it would keep his sister safe a dry. Unfortunately for Tom, that meant his sister didn't realize she had mis-inserted the tampon and the normal discomfort that would be caused fell on his shoulders, as he began to feel cramped up inside as well a tingling, off sensation. 'Is this is what it's like to have a period? Damn, maybe I'm lucky, as long as I survive this...' Either way, he was faced with a hole which looked more like a urethra than a cervix - not good for him, especially if she had to go.

He felt an extra-sharp cramp, yet heard Zoey moan from the outside. What the hell was going on out there?

_____________________________________________

Zoey slowly pulled up her fresh panties, the tampon string forced to curl up and lay towards her asshole as she pulled it all the way up. It didn’t help that your sister was in-between sizes, meaning that her panties were quite tight... Normally this caused some discomfort for Zoey, as she often complained about her clothing being a bit too tight, except this time the discomfort was non existent. She wouldn’t realize that the tampon string touching the panties created a link, a link that shifted all original discomfort of tight clothing onto the tampon. After all the spell’s goal was to make the tampon user have as less stress and pain as possible.

Zoey, not skipping a beat, put on some new leggings and starting heading down the stairs to get to the living room. Each step she took as she went down the steps, shook her inner body ever so slightly. Landing at the bottom with a resounding thud that caused her vagina to tighten up a bit before relaxing.

“Time to finish that movie!” Zoey exclaimed happily as she rushed into the living room, and plopped into the recliner. When she landed, the force of the impact sent the tampon upwards a little bit before her vaginal muscles contracted around the spongy head to force it back to where it was.

Again, that should have caused major discomfort and practically a Yelp from Zoey... however she didn’t feel a thing. Anything she did that would cause discomfort normally was just shifted onto the magical tampon, and Zoey didn’t care.

 

End Notes:

To be continued, very soon.

Soccer Practice and Unwilling Choices... by Brosus

Tom soon felt his compressed form abesorbing not just his sister's period blood, smegma, and cramps, but realized whatever this spell was, it caused all the pain Zoey would have naturally received to end up being transferred to him. This was especially pravalent when he rememember how she had complained about her panties being tight, and as his string was pulled up and backwards he felt more compressed than ever... and because the string stuck out so far, each juggle of her tight leggings and steps brought the tampon's end closer to  Zoey's asshole, so that Tom could smell both the most fragrant parts of his sister at once.

As she jumped down the stairs, her pain already gone, the vagina gave Tom a tight squeeze, forcing trapped juices out onto him. She practically flung herself onto the recliner, sending him up before the trapped string brought him to his original disgusting destination. All these squeezes and jerks put terrible G-forces on Tom, but he had no way to fight back.


_____________________________________________

Zoey reached over and grabbed the overturned popcorn bag, grabbing the small amount that was left and began munching on it happily. Watching as the movie progressed onwards and began treating her afternoon as if the past 5-10 minutes didn’t happen.

“I may need to make some more popcorn... but first...” She slowly reached over to the nearby mini table and grabbed her phone. She just had to figure out what she experienced previously, and she knew calling her mother was a no go... so she did what anyone would do, consult Google. It took no less than a single search before she found herself reading a women’s guide to adulthood article, and the further she read the more she blushed.

Her legs began to squirm, her vagina muscles tightened, her mind filling with thoughts as she read the section on ‘self release’ and how she could experience such a pleasurable experience.

Then the last part of the article sealed the deal, the thing that would doom her brother to be a part of his sister’s first masturbation experience was with one line. “If you have a tampon inserted, then no cleanup is needed. All sexual fluids will be collected, and your bed will remain mess free.”

Zoey’s mouth slowly widened, her free hand rubbing her vagina through the fabric ever so slightly, ideas began to fill her head... and no pain was felt from rubbing the tight clothing, as the magical tampon did it’s due.

_____________________________________________

Tom had not much to do at this point, except listen to muffled sounds. He was grateful to have her body lying still, fearful she would fart on the string or jump back up suddenly, but all he heard was the muffled sounds of some Marvel movie and Zoey chewing popcorn. It was weird, he could hear her body processing food, and feel her heartbeat now that it calmed down. A few minutes later he could tell it was slowly raising in excitement - an action scene in the movie, perhaps? Her muscles tensed around him... and then around him specifically even more, as he felt a great pressure on his outside string for some reason. More fluids began to flood down, and they tasted different, but he was mystified as to why. He kinda hoped he wouldn't learn the answer.

_____________________________________________

Zoey slowly got out of the reclining chair and stormed upstairs and right into her room. She didn’t waste any time, she needed to fully discover the feeling she had felt previously. After closing and locking her door, she found herself in her bed... eyes glued towards her phone.

“Well... What now...?” She asked, slowly tugging her leggings down towards her knees with one hand, her phone opening YouTube with the other. “Taking a quick look through Deviantart, she found something called 'captions' made by an internet user and started to feel strange as she read and watched them. 

Zoey began biting her lower lip, her hand now slowly tugging at her tight panties and pulling it downwards to reveal her vaginal opening to the open air. Her fingers twitching as she slowly began to rub her vaginal lips, her fingers knocking into the tampon every few rubs as she let out a brief moan.

_____________________________________________

Tom was clueless as to what was happening as yet again he found himself being ground into her vagina and  bounced in and out from the motions of his sister. He was grateful to have her tights pulled down and relieving some of the pressure he had to deal with. Her hand started to rub against his back, giving him hope he would be released from this hell, but the bottom of his string stayed in the ass, indicating only the front part was... open...

Zoey had begun rubbing her vaginal opening and occasionally bumping him further in, and he saw wet juices sliding towards him. Jesus, she was about to schlick herself off, with him along for the ride unaware! And since she was so young.... this might even be her first time! He didn't want to help his little sister with her first orgasm! He could hear her moan above him despite his fruitless struggles.

_____________________________________________

Zoey began to pant over and over as she began browsing the web for more edits, trying to find other content like that very video. Browsing various sites before she located one site that promised it all... giantessworld.com

Her heart rate was pounding, her body beginning to sweat, her teeth buried into her bottom lip before and after each moan she maid. This was the best feeling she ever experienced and wanted more!

Then came the most awkward moment of her verse masturbation session... she let out a wet, loud, gassy fart. The tampon string in her asscrack was forced to absorb the blast as she kept going, moving her fingers to grip the tampon... slowly moving it in and out. Unbeknownst to her she was using a makeshift dildo, to her she was just trying to maintain that amazing feeling that was coursing through her body.

It was when she finished the story she was on when she let out a deep throaty moan, her fingers shoving the tampon deep inside as she released the hot, toxic elixir that was her organic fluids. Splattering all over the tampon that she shoved inside as she weakly reclined back into the bed, panting as her fingers let go... laying in the afterglow...

_____________________________________________

Tom could feel Zoey's internal temperature rising and was very scared of what might happen next. He could feel her heart rate increasing, sweat flowing down into his dingy string, and worst of all he heard something he never had before: Zoey moaning loudly, erotically. Not embarassingly from down the hall but from right in front of him!
As her body churned more from the motion, the bottom of the string found itself by the back of Zoey's anus at the worst possible time, as Zoey let out a roaring fart that wet the string and stunk terribly. Tom could feel everything throughout his entire body, and the juicy disgusting inner flavor of his sister's wet shit only tripled the humiliation of her using him to masturbate for her first time.

Suddenly Zoey's fingers grabbed tom and used his rigid form as a makeshift dildo, dragging him up to her clitoris and then dragging him in and out, in and out, more and more at blinding speed. It would have chafed her but instead Tom felt the burn as he drove his sister closer and closer to orgasm.

A deep moan was excreted as she arched her back, letting the tampon fall back into place to catch the retched hot, toxic elixir that came dripping down. Tom thought the taste before was terrifying, but the mix of cum, blood, and all the built-up smegma from inside his sister that had fermented for years made it the most toxic brew to exit her, most likely in years. At least all was still, as Zoey had no energy left to move.

_____________________________________________

Zoey just laid there, one hand just a few inches from the base of her tampon... the other on the bed holding the phone. She was in bliss, heave as she let out weak whimpering sighs “That was... awesome...” She exhaled as she rolled over onto her side, her eyes slowly closing. She had the intent to fall asleep then and there, sleep the night away... but her eyes noticed the time.

“3:57!? Oh drat!” She shot upwards, applying pressure onto the tampon string before she got out of bed. She quickly kicked off the panties and leggings and went right towards her drawer again. “I should have just enough time! Ehhhhh!” She was panicked, tossing things around till she got what she was looking for and throwing it on. One tight pair of panties, stretchy shorts, and a no sleeve shirt later she was out of her room and thudding down the stairs.

“I’ll be back later!” She cried out towards the stairs, presuming her brother would hear her as she opened the door and shut it behind her. Rushing out towards the driveway where her friend’s mother just pulled in.

“Thanks again Mrs. Jessy!” She exclaimed as she opened the door and got into the back seat, all excited for Soccer Practice today...

_____________________________________________

Flooded with juices, Tom had no choice to suck all of his sister's fetid juices up as she lay there blissfully, muttering about how great it was... he was so far gone from it all he barely noticed all the sudden movement until she squeezed him again, jumping out of bed and shoving on tight panties and running shorts which he bore the brunt of, and within minutes bolting down the stairs and out the doors, each leap sending him flopping despite her tightened muscles. Suddenly he remembered she had soccer practice... he still felt like throwing up what he had absorbed, he had no idea what could possibly hold for him for soccer practice...

_____________________________________________

Zoey anxiously began tapping her knees, seat belted in and watching the street signs go by. She was about to head to her first soccer practice in a long while, and meet most of her friends. She couldn't want to catch up with them and discover any new life updates they may have. Her brain was just wizzing through all the thoughts, and before she knew it the car stopped with her mother's friend stating that they arrived.

"Thanks again Mrs. Jessy!" Zoey called out after she shut the door and dashed towards the group of young teenagers already on the field, she happened to make it just a couple minutes before starting time and got in line. 

"Alright y'all, time to do some exercise before we play, I want everyone to do some squats!" The female instructor shouted as she grabbed her whistle and blew hard, snapping Zoey out of her breif conversations and got into position, ready to start her squatting routine...

_____________________________________________

Tom enjoyed the relaxing car ride, still trying to digest the rampant fluids, though his new body was very adept at this. Finally he felt Zoey moving again, hoping it wouldn't be too bad as she could feel Zoey's powerful legs moving. He could here a crouch shouting... "do some squats!" Fuck. A whistle was blown, and he felt Zoey get into position.Zoey slowly bent her knees and lowered her body downwards, her vaginal muscles began constricting as to avoid loosing the grip on the inserted tampon. Up down, up down she went. Grunting as each time she went downwards her muscles wound clench up, and each time she went back up they relaxes. Normally her workout caused her stinging pain, but today it seemed not half bad, it seemed even pleasant if she had to attach a word to it. "29... 30..." She kept going, and by the time the female coach yelled 'Stop' she reached a new personal best, she didn't know what had gotten into her, but she felt rejuvenated and confidant in todays practice session than ever before.

_____________________________________________

Unprepared, Tom suddenly felt a drop, and then vaginal muscles tightening around him as he was brought up, only to drop and have the process happen again and again. He lost count but these descending presses on his body took a new toll on his body, and he began to feel a stinging pain he shouldn't have... was he somehow absorbing not just menstrual, but all pain his body touched, he wondered? He felt another menstrual cramp, not feeling good about whatever would happen next...

_____________________________________________

Zoey began panting, her body sweating already as she told at attention as rolecall began, one by one the names were listed off. Zoey of course screamed her name that she was there, and ready to play. She looked to her left  and right as the rolecall finished, watching as the instructor grabbed the ball.

“Alright ladies! We’re gonna do a mock game of shirts vs skins. We’re all ladies here, and have bras on so I beat hear no complaints!” Zoey began to have a cold sweat when the name’s were listed, she didn’t have a bra on... and she just hoped that she would be one of the lucky girls on the ‘shirts’ side. Her anxiousness caused her to brush her legs together, increasing the discomfort for the magic tampon as it absorbed the increased discomfort the tight panties would have provided.

_____________________________________________

Tom could feel Zoey must already be sweating hard, his outside string was soaked in her fairly pungent sweat... puberty had increased its scent and the few times he'd been near her pits he'd considered recommending deodorant finally, not that it would help now.

Suddenly, he felt intense pressure, as if her foresection had been gut-punched - no, repeatedly tightened from nervous shifting, and he was the one to bear the discomfort of it. The tight panties pressed him in, but it just added to the pressure.

_____________________________________________

Zoey sighed of relief when she was on the ‘shirts’ team and walk over to her left, her hands fidgeting as her excitement of a new game filled her mind. Thoughts of kicking the ball, diving to the ball, etc. all filled her head as she began to tap her foot.

“Okay, here are the rules. No killing each other, and no physical contact. All else stands, I don’t give a shit. Skins, you start.” Zoey watched as her team began to move forward, the enemy team falling back with the ball as to get ready to kick it in and start the game. “Zoey, go right!” Her team caption exclaimed, causing her to move briskly over... her steps seemed more relax and fluid for some reason, she just had a very positive feeling about today’s game...

_____________________________________________

Tom could feel Zoey's body building tension, and was starting to make out movement. Then suddenly an explosion impacted him, Zoey must have flung herself and sprinted, and all of the forces of everything touching her panties and shorts seemed to be focusing solely on him. The pain was immense, but at least it took his mind off the tastes. There was nothing he could do but take the hits as they came - if they turned him back and these hits stuck, he'd be black and blue.

_____________________________________________

Zoey’s body was a sweating mess, her shirt stained beyond belief, but somehow she was still going despite her shallow breathing. Kicking the ball hard gave her bursts of energy as her tight panties pressed externally hard, romping to stop the ball sent her muscles into a tightening frenzy. Everyone on her team looked at her with awe as she just never seemed to miss a beat and was always on top of things. “Take that!” She cried as she landed a goal, the kick so hard that she fell on her ass with a large thud!

_____________________________________________

With every kick Zoey made over the game, yet another rush of g forces was thrust into Tom's body. He was soaking from both ends at this point, more than he could process at once. On the inside, the more time passed and the more she moved, the more disgusting period gunk got forced down and out, into his body. Meanwhile he could feel his string drenched in ass sweat, flowing upwards into his core from her soaking ass. Between the abuse from her panties and the tighter and tighter cramps as Zoey exerted herself, if Tom was a human he didn't think he could even move. Suddenly the movements were frantic, and suddenly.... WHAM! a hit to Zoey's backside sent him reeling, nearly passed out.

_____________________________________________

Zoey didn’t feel a thing, she just shot back up with a smile and a hand thrust of ‘Ohh Yeah!’ as she began to jog in place. “Nice job Zooeaaayy!” She heard her Friend Emily state as she walked behind her. “Next time pass the ballot me ya hog~” SLAP Zoey jolted, but not in pain, but rather surprise at her friend’s forwardness as she giggled. Her ass vibrating as her panties threatened to tear from the stress it was receiving, except Zoey would feel none of this.

“Alright, everyone put your shirts back on and line up for final role call “ The instructor yelled, sending her and others rushing back to the line. “Nice work there squirt~” The muscular Tami said, her hand suddenly reaching and grabbing hold of Zoey’s ass. “Hopefully your ass isn’t in pain, as the fall you took was rather brutal...” Xoey began to feel Tami brutally massaging her ass, squeezing and pushing in her right asscheek before she managed to slap her hand away. “Not all all, I’m fine~” Zoey was blushing profusely as she heard her name and yelled in response that she was still there.

_____________________________________________

Zoey dispersed with the group of teenagers in anticipation to be driven home by her friend’s mother, only to see her actual mother waiting for her. “Oh thank god your okay! I was worried sick about you, are you okay?” Her mother then began to embrace Zoey, kissing her forehead and hugging tightly.

“What’s wrong mom?” Zoey asked in-between the fabric of the tight hugging mother as she took a moment to try to breathe fresh air as her mother began to confess that her brother has seemed to run away from home. “I knew that class was too hard for him, oh why did I let your father push him... now he’s who knows where and I... I am just so glad your alright...” Zoey all eyes began to widen as something seemed off, she knew her brother was there before she left... He helped her with the tampon and everything, why would he do such a thing? Zoey’s mind raced as her mother stayed close to Zoey as they got into the minivan and raced home.

_____________________________________________

Tom could barely hear anything at all from inside of Zoey, but his tail could tell their mom was talking to her and sounded upset. Something about running away? NO! He was right here! And Zoey knew he helped this morning, they had to put it together, Zoey wasn't that much of an airhead, she had to remember!

_____________________________________________

Time passed and soon Zoey was laying in bed as she began to reflect on her past day, she was completely nude and taking nervous glances down at the tampon sting that layed out of her. “He couldn’t be... could he?” She kept thinking about what could have happened, thinking about how the tampon cleaned herself, thinking about how well she preformed. “I.... Oh God...” She murmured weakly as she slowly... slowly pulled her now realized brother out of her vagina. “I am so... so sorry... I’ll fix this, I swear...” She remarked, moving her fingers over a small mini plastic bowl and squeezing him. “Just give me time to fix this, I’ll tell mom first thing in the morning, please don’t be mad at me...” She weakly murmured as she gave one last squeeze and rub before placing her tampon brother on the nightstand and pulled the blanket over her body to sleep.

_____________________________________________

After some time, Zoey stripped nude. Tom couldn't see great from his string, but even if he could, and even if he had had any interest in his little sister in that way before, such thoughts would be the last thing on his mind; he was just breathing through his string as best as he could, realizing that he still had a job to do soaking in his sister's menstruation unwillingly. He wasn't paying much attention when he heard more mutterings from his sister... could she have realized? Slowly, he was pulled out, not even dripping anything he had done such a good job. He was so relieved to hear his sister notice his existence and promise to fix it, even if he couldn't respond, his chest felt like a heavy weight was being lifted up. As she continued on and promised to fix this, he couldn't even be mad at her, just glad to be rescued from what could have been the greatest of all hells.

_____________________________________________

Zoey woke up to several text messages, buzzing and vibrating all over her desk. “Whaaaa?” She stammered weakly as she grabbed ahold of it. The top notification read: “Congratulations! You have been chosen to participate in the school soccer team!” Other messages were in a similar vein from fellow classmates, even some complaining that they didn’t make it in.

The more she read, the more she looked at the tampon with increasing less care as she even saw the odds of being selected for such a prestigious team 1 in 500.

“Oh wow...” She murmured weakly, her free hand gripping her vagina weakly and giving it a small rub as she began to contemplate her options. “I could confess to mom and get my brother back, but then get kicked out of the soccer league... or keep him as my ‘lucky tampon’ and stay in the prestigious team...” She mourns out loud as she begins thinking, her mind slowly weighing the options as she sat up and turned to face the tampon on her nightstand.


“I know that last thing you wanted to be was my tampon... and I am really, really sorry for how things turned out... but I mean mom would kill me if I told her what happened to you and how I was involved, and I would also loose this awesome chance as join the pro league at school...”She trailed off a few times, slowly reaching out and grabbing the tampon by its bottom end. “And let’s face it, we’re related so it’s not like it that strange to be so close to one another... and ya family have to help each other out so I know you understand...” Zoey kept trying to weakly justify it, all the while slowly lowering the tampon towards her morning vagina.

“I’m sure you will get used to it, and you have been like, a major help. Without you I would have never been selected. So how about we stay a team and get though the year... or two and then focus on turning you back okay?”

Zoey had the tampon sponge just touching her vaginal lips, slowly rubbing in circles as to collect any morning gunk. “You will get used to it in no time, and you said periods happen like... once a year? I think that’s right, so you will just be my soccer support for most of the time...” She began to slowly insert the tampon into her vagina... pushing it further and further upwards.

“Now be a good tampon and help me practice and get better at soccer, I know we can do this together!” She exclaimed, pushing upwards at a slightly off angle, hitting her clit with her thumb prompting a cut with her thoughts as she let out a soft moan.
Looking at the clock, she had about a half hour before she needed to get up for practice again, and she could use some relief... “I got some time, might as well...” She exclaimed, her mind slowly phasing out the tampon’s humanity as she began to focus on more important things... like viewing some other stories by this author Brosus on GiantessWorld...

_____________________________________________

BZZZT Tom slowly woke up, stretching his arms... stretching his arms... arcing his

back... It took him a solid 15 seconds to realize he could do none of these things. BZZZT He could look around, realizing he was in a small dish... that's right, that nightmare from last night was real.BZZZT He was still a tampon trapped in a bowl, unable to even move. BZZZT What the fuck was that constant noise? He heard some rustling from the bed next to him, but the sound was from the other way. It seemed like his sister was starting to wake up. BZZZT 

Zoey rolled over to him, her gargantuan face dwarfing his tiny form before she sat up, pushed the hair out of her eyes, and did the first thing all girls do when they wake up: grabbed her phone. Tom couldn't do much but wait for her to finish reading her instagrams or whatever and PRAY he hadn't been forgotten here. He had nothing to do in such a small room but watch her face and the reflection of whatever she was reading. Soon he saw that face turn to a small smile, then a full-blown grin. Then a glance at him. Then she read even more messages saying nothing.

...What was she reading? It had to be good news, surely not that he was stuck permanently after being wet or an amount of time, those cliches were bullshit they told new witches to scare them. "Oh wow..." she finally said, as her free hand same to her... vagina, and started to play with it a bit as if she was thinking. Was she really considering something- "I could confess to mom and get my brother back, but then get kicked out of the soccer league..." oh no no NO. "or keep him as my 'lucky tampon' and stay in this new prestigious team..." oh NONONONONO! There was NO WAY his little sister was actually considering abusing him like yesterday knowingly just so she could get a better fucking soccer score! That was ludicrous, insane!
She faced him, and he could actually see the scales tipping back and forth in her insane head.

“I know that last thing you wanted to be was my tampon... and I am really, really sorry for how things turned out... but I mean mom would kill me if I told her what happened to you and how I was involved, and I would also lose this awesome chance at join the pro league at school...”

She trailed off as if she was actually considering it, but Tom knew his bratty sister. At this point she was just thinking up justifications for herself! Zoey slowly reaching out and grabbed Tom by his bottom end. “And let’s face it, we’re related so it’s not like it's that strange to be so close to one another... and yeah, family have to help each other out so I know you understand...” Zoey kept trying to weakly justify it, but meanwhile Tom was being lowered slowly towards her vagina, his fate already sealed, the justifications flimsy at best. To add insult to crippling injury, he could see white female smegma on her morning vagina as he was brought closer.

“I’m sure you will get used to it, and you have been like, a major help. Without you I would have never been selected. So how about we stay a team and get though the year... or two and then focus on turning you back okay?”

A year... or TWO? Using him to justify herself for a week until she got better might have been forgivable but... TWO YEARS?

Zoey had brought Tom to the point where he was just touching her vaginal lips, and insultingly even rubbed him around the outside to collect the morning gunk like a mere tissue dabbing at mouth crud. He was slowly rubbed in circles as she continued. “You will get used to it in no time, and you said periods happen like... once a year? I think that’s right, so you will just be my soccer support for most of the time...” NO NO WE HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT PERIODS, I HELPED YOU ONCE YOU CRAZY BITCH! Did you pay 0 attention in anatomy? Around friends? Talk to mom?

Slowly Tom reached his least favorite part, as he was slowly inserted, further and further up. At least she seemed to have a slightly better placement but again it was wrong, a weight he would bear.

“Now be a good tampon and help me practice and get better at soccer, I know we can do this together!” Zoey shouted, giving one last push like it was a pep talk to her team... and hitting her clit as she slid off Tom. Zoey moaned, and Tom had a disturbing fear that he might get a follow-up...

It was confirmed as he heard, “I got some time, might as well...” She seemed to barely even think of how Tom felt, except that it would make clean-up easier, and before long a slow rub turned into a sweat soaking orgasm, with Tom forced to drink it down once again. It was time for him to accept this was his new morning routine.

 

End Notes:

To be continued? Honestly I've never seen support for this content before, but we'd consider bringing these characters back - either in a similar or different situation... Well, I would! Comment if you want more.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8077