4 Inch Man by Antboy925
Summary: 16 year old Aiden Littel signs up for a job with a mysterious organization called the 4IM. It might be a bit bigger than he can handle, however, but will he make it out alive? Or will he become a bloody stain on the floor? Find out now!
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3769 Read: 28531 Published: January 21 2019 Updated: April 12 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Antboy925

2. Chapter 2 by Antboy925

3. Chapter 3 by Antboy925

4. Chapter 4 by Antboy925

Chapter 1 by Antboy925
4 Inch Man

Chapter 1
The alarm blared in my ear. Time to get up. For work. I shuffled towards my dresser and pulled out some clothes for the day. I worked a job at a Denny's Diner. After slipping into my pants and shirt, I headed off towards the bus stop. The clock on my phone read 7:30. The bus wouldn't be here for another half hour. I was pretty early. I plopped down on the nearby bench. A notification buzzed on my phone, a text message from an unknown number. I opened my phone to view it. It appeared to be an adbot. "Attention iPhone user! You have won $50,000! Click here to claim your prize, or here to ignore." This likely being a scam, I clicked on the second link. But then, it opened Safari and a video played. There was a mysterious figure wearing a cloak, who spoke with a voice modifier. "You've passed our first test, whoever may be watching this. You qualify for 3 days with the 4IM, which you will be rewarded with a cash prize of 2 million dollars. Should you choose to accept, you will spend three whole days with one of our clients, before being allowed to return. I'm afraid I can disclose no further information. If you are interested, type "4IM-89" to the number below." A number spelled out in yellow characters appeared below him. I quickly took a screenshot of the photo. Then, the man said, "This video will self delete in about three seconds." I looked out down the street and suddenly, the phone said, "Server not found." I thought about the job offer. On one hand, it was clearly a shady business practice, and I didn't know what kind of work I was going into. It could have been something like babysitting or maybe tutoring. But why would I get 2 million dollars for it? And on the other hand, I would be getting two million out of it. That's when I decided on doing so. Why not? What's the worst that could happen? So I opened messages, and typed in the number that the man described, and sent the message. There was an immediate reply: "Congratulations! You have signed up for 4IM internment camp! We'll reply when we need you to come in. Have a nice day!" Alright. So maybe I would have some relax time before my first day on the job. The time read 7:55. The bus would be here any minute now. Suddenly, a buzz on my phone. It was the anonymous number. "Go to 21st and Heath Street as soon as possible. Look for a black sedan. Go Alone." I looked at the message, then at the time, and was shocked. I was gonna miss the bus! Then, another message was sent. "Do not flake on us. You have already agreed that you would do it, and do it you must. Go now." Ok. These people were not fucking around. They wanted me to move. So I got up off the bench and set a course on maps for the named intersection. I started out of the neighborhood and that's when I saw a man in a black suit. He was wearing dark shaded sunglasses, but i could tell he was looking at me. He looked away when I looked at him, but I could tell he was spying on me. I ran out of the neighborhood towards the Streets of Brentwood. I looked to the left and saw a red sunbeam car. Every turn I made, it followed me, always staying at a slow crawl so they wouldn't loose me. Maybe I shouldn't have signed up for this. I could have just been at Denny's and it could just be another day. Yet here we are. Finally, I reached 21st and Heath Street. I walked over towards a nearby bench. There was another text from the 4IM. "Look for a red 1932 Sunbeam. The driver will take you here." I turned around towards the red car. I jogged over to it and the door popped open. I slipped in the passenger seat and saw who was in the driver's seat. It was a woman of about twenty-five. She was blonde, had red lipstick, and was wearing a black blazer with a white undershirt. "You the new kid?" She asked.
"Yea."
"Hoped so." She turned around towards me. "What's your name, kid?"
"Aidan. Aidan Littel."
"Little. Huh. Fitting, considering the line of work you'll be in for a while." She started down the road.
What the hell did she mean by that? How would the word Little have to do with whatever I was doing? Suddenly, she swerved off the road and into an open garage. The door closed behind us and we were in darkness. We continued to drive through some underground tunnel. Finally, we slowed down and came to a stop. A light came on and I saw we were in what looked like the garage in a house. Before stepping out of the car, I said, "I didn't catch your name, by the way." The woman turned around towards me. "The name's Veronica. Don't wear it out."
"Veronica. Okay." I stepped out of the car and so did she. She led me into the entrance of a basement. It was less like a basement and more like a huge laboratory. We came to an airtight door. Veronica pulled out a keycard and slid it into a scanner. The door opened with a buzz. She pulled out her walkie talkie and said, "Anisah, get in here. The new kid's here." The metal door reopened and another woman walked in. This one was more around my age. She was black, had a rather "stocky" frame. Not fat, but stocky. She had her black hair in two large buns on each side. She was wearing a camoflauge coat with a white undershirt and blue jeans. "You can take care of him from here, so my work here is done." She left the room and Anisah grabbed me by the arm. She led me to a weird glass dome. She typed in a code and it lifted up. "So what do I do?" I asked her.
"Nothing." She shoved me inside and rapidly slammed another button. The glass dome dropped down and trapped me inside. Anisah left the room and the lights went off. Suddenly, there was a brief flash of white light and I saw nothing.
Chapter 2 by Antboy925
I woke up, and I noticed that there seemed to be a large elastic band around my torso. I seemed to be pinned against something made of felt, but I couldn't see anything. It was dark. I looked around, trying to get a sense of my surroundings. Suddenly, a voice said, "Stop squirming." It was Anisah's voice, but it sounded as though it were being played on a mechanical device or something. "Where am I?" I demanded. After a while, I received an answer. "You're working for the 4IM now. But you probably already knew that. 4IM stands for 4 Inch Men. Mr Littel, we specialize in commercializing the use of size altercation, to possibly make existing jobs more efficient, and create new one. The technology used to make it is expensive, but is balanced out by the costs for our services. Naturally."
"So wait... size altercation? What's that? And what does that mean for me?"
"Basically, the technology to shrink things. People, too. We've already made a bit of money off of our jobs. And right now, Aidan, you are tiny. We've shrunk you down. We're taking you to our next client."
"Well, what's the client gonna do with me?"
"Know we do not, nor do we care. We have a microscopic tracker in your neck, so we'll know where you're at at all times. Do not worry. You'll be safe." Suddenly, there was the sound of loud knocking on wood. I could hear a door opening, and a woman's voice saying, "Hi! How can I help you?"
"I'm looking for a Malleah Tellado. I have a delivery for her."
"That's me."
"Alright. We just need you to sign right here. And here you go." I felt as though the room I was in was shifted. After a while, light seeped in, and nearly blinded me. When everything cleared, I could see a girl's face. She was around my age, dark skinned with black hair. She had brown eyes. Her mouth opened to form an O. Then, a hand reached in towards me. A gigantic hand, when compared to me. She grasped me by the shoulders and pulled me out of the elastic binding. She turned me around, and I could hear her whisper the word "Wow..." She dropped me onto a wooden table. "Whats your name, little man?"
I pretended to be silent, or maybe not to hear her. She got really close to me, and muttered, "I guess you dont talk much, do you?"
I, once again, remained silent.
"That's okay. You'll talk sometime. Are you hungry?"
Realizing I hadn't actually eaten once today, I nodded my head.
"Alright. Let's get you something to eat." She plucked me off the table and shoved me in her tight pants pocket. She walked downstairs, and then went into a pantry. She pulled out some bread, and tore off a hunk. She dropped it on the table before pulling me out. I was dropped onto the bread, and she said, "Eat." I tore some of the crust out, and began chewing. After a while, she pulled me off and said, "Alright. You've had your food. Now it's time for you to have your fun."
Chapter 3 by Antboy925
What the hell did she mean by that? What kind of fun did she have in mind? But apparently, I had no choice, as her grip bound my arms right to my side. I saw no chance of escape. She brought me upstairs, to her room. "So what are we doing?"
I asked.
She chuckled. "It's not what WE are doing, it's what YOU will be doing." She picked up a hamster ball. Or at least it looked like one, because it was actually pretty small. After cracking it open, I was dropped inside. She closed it off, and took me to the banister of the stairs. The hamster ball was set on the top step. "Oh no. Get me out of here. Don't"
Too late. She gave the ball a push, and right away, I went tumbling down the stairs. I was turned, head over heels, and tossed in the plastic prison, before hitting something with a thud, and falling to the ground. I looked up and saw that I slammed into the wall. I was too dizzy to get up, and I think I dislocated my arm. That's when I heard loud thuds coming down the stairs, and the ball I was in was lifted into the sky. The top popped off and the giant hand of Malleah picked me out of it. She placed me in the palm of her hand. "Tired, tiny one?" She asked.
I looked at her with fury. "Dammit, Malleah! What the hell were you thinking? This has to be the stupidest thing you've done and I've barely even met you!"
"Oh, I wouldn't be so harsh, if I were in the palm of MY hand!" Her open hand turned into a fist, and damn near squeezed all the air out of my lungs. Then, she opened her hand up a little. That stupid smirk was wiped off her face. "Wanna go watch TV or something?" She sounded remorseful.
"Yeah okay." I decided. She put me in her pocket and walked down stairs. She sat down on the couch, before pulling me out of her pocket. She set me down on her thigh and turned on Netflix. After browsing, we found a movie called "Village of the Giants." It was some B movie about a couple of teens who become giants and take over their town. However, I started drifting away, trying to stay awake. Eventually, however, i couldn't stay awake any longer. When I woke up, everything was dark. Except for one little sliver of light, coming from above. It was rectangular. The weird room I was in seemed to be made of cardboard. When I peeked my head out, I could see that I was in some sort of matchbox. The room in the light was on, but it was dark out. Pretty quickly, I noticed Malleah sitting on her bed, staring at me. "Hi, little man. I had to get up, so I put you in this little box and left you to sleep." "Okay. And by the way, my name's Aidan. You don't have to call me 'little man' or 'tiny one.'" "Aidan. I like the sound of that." She walked over to the doorway and shut the light off. "Good night, Aidan." "Good night." I muttered, drifting back into sleep. About an hour later, I woke up. I pulled out my phone and checked notifications. I had a few more likes on some meme I made. I noticed a DM from an unknown account. I opened it up. "Hey, kid. How's your first day going?" I replied, saying, "Okay." I thought it was Veronica messaging me, but then, when I checked her account, it was Anisah's. Then, she responded. "Say, when you get out of this, would you want to, say, go out for coffee, or something?" I didn't know how to respond at first, so I just typed back, "Sure, okay." I turned my phone off and looked through the small opening of the matchbox. I could clearly see a set of giant eyes staring at me. At first, I thought it was just Malleah, so I waved. But then, I noticed this person had blue eyes. Malleah's were brown. But when I realized this, it was too late. The whole matchbox was lifted into the air, and I slid towards the front. The person walked around with me quite a bit, before setting me on the table. The matchbox slid open and a light shined in, blinding me. A woman's voice muttered, "Oh shit..."
Chapter 4 by Antboy925
After a while, the light was directed away from my eyes, and i cold see my captor. She was white, with black hair, blue eyes, and a frame that wasn't skinny, but wasn't quite thick, either. "You're a tiny little man aren't you? What's your name?"
Although I felt comfortable around Malleah, I was terrified of this girl. I didn't know her, and she sounded menacing. So I remained silent, and decided I wouldn’t answer this question under any circumstances. She didn’t seem too happy with this. Her hand came in and pressed down on my stomach. All the air rushed out of my lungs, and I was powerless to stop her. Finally, her grip eased a little. “Let me try again. What’s your name, tiny man?”
After catching my breath, I said, “Aidan.”
“Aidan. I see. Well, Aidan, in case I needed to tell you, you’re my little pet now. You’re my toy, and I’m going to do whatever I want with you, and the best you can do is do as I say, and I won’t crush you. Do you understand?”
Scared out of my wits, I nodded my head. She grinned. “Good. Now get some sleep.” She said the cover of the matchbox over, concealing me in complete darkness. Even with this, I couldn’t get any sleep. I could only worry about what tomorrow had in store for me.



I was suddenly woken up with a jolt. I was sliding down something. I hit a wall, bringing me to an instant stop. I quickly realized that I was still in the matchbox. The matchbox turned over once more, and I was on the ceiling. Somebody had picked up the matchbox, which was why I was tumbling about. It started rocking back and forth, and I was tossed from side to side. Finally, it suddenly stopped. I must have been laid down on something. For a while, I believed everything would be calm for a bit. Then, the box was lifted into the air. Light poured into the room, and I saw my new owner’s face. She still didn’t tell me her name. Her large fingers reached in and picked me up. I tried resisting, but it was no use. She dropped me in the palm of her hand, and I heard another girl going “ooooh.” I turned around. This other girl was more tanned, had long, curly, dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was a little thicker than my mystery goddess frame wise, but that didn’t matter to shrunken old me. “May I?” For a second, I thought she was talking to me. But then, the girl who held me said “Sure thing!” I was plucked out of her hand. But unlike her, this new girl closed a fist around me, as if I would escape. "This is cool, Maya. You can make him do whatever you want."
"Yeah."
"I know! Can I have him paint my nails?"
"Sure!"
"Alright." She turned to me and set me down on the bus seat. "Okay, tiny man. You're going to do what this giantess wants you to, okay?"
I didn't know whether not to argue or not. But before I could answer, she said, "Good!" And went on her phone. I turned back to the other girl. She pulled out some paint, a brush, and dropped the gigantic items at my feet. Then, she said, "Blue. Now get painting."
I might have been afraid of Maya, but not so much of this girl. So I stuck my middle finger up and said, "Bite me, bitch."
She looked offended. "First of all, it's Kaylie. And second off, you'd better watch your tone, mister!" She stood up a little and scooted over. When I realized what was about to happen, I tried to get out of the way. Too late. A hundred and sixty pounds of woman ass came down right on top of me. It was so dark, and I couldn't move, and the last thing I remember before passing out was a loud, explosive sound vibrating the seat, and then, I blacked out.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8084