The Littlest Winner by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

A game show with tiny contestants and high stakes.


Categories: Butt, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5853 Read: 50198 Published: January 21 2019 Updated: February 11 2019
Story Notes:

Hi! This is my first story on here, so hopefully if there are formatting issues I can figure them out sooner. Hope you enjoy!

1. Episode 1, Round 1 by Thatgirlyouknow

2. A Commercial Break by Thatgirlyouknow

3. Episode 1, Round 2 by Thatgirlyouknow

4. Commercial Break 2 by Thatgirlyouknow

5. Episode 1, Round 3 by Thatgirlyouknow

Episode 1, Round 1 by Thatgirlyouknow

The Littlest Winner - E.1

The First Round

The four contestants stood in a line, in their small kiosks. Each were clearly thrilled to be there, they had all been lucky to get a spot on this show, and the energy from the crowd behind them only lifted their spirits even more. Of course, the thought that they might lose never crossed any of their minds. Part of this was the usual confidence anyone should have when approaching their dreams, and part was a anti-anxiety drug their drinks had been laced with. 

Without their knowledge, of course. It was one thing to watch others perform on television and another to be the one performing. The crowds loved seeing a happy contestant, right up to the moment of realization that they wouldn't be moving on to the next round. In fact, some of the best marketing came from the instant replays of a contestant's final moments.

From overhead, the host's voice boomed. The host's identity remained a tightly held secret, but only for the drama it seemed to provide. This game show was far from the only diversion of its kind. Just the most recent. If one wasn't aware of what was going on, you could almost believe these contestants hadn't been shrunk down to three inches tall. Most of the set pieces were specifically built to maintain that illusion up to the very end.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Littlest Winner!" he said, his voice full of excitement. "Today we have a whole new set of challenges, so let's move on in!"
The crowd laughed at this pun. So did the contestants, each certain they would be moving 'up' and not 'in'.

"In the first round, contestants, you will be completing an obstacle course as fast as you can!" On this note, each of the kiosks began to move sideways from each other. The contestants waved good luck to their competitors as they were moved apart, and in front of them a variety of obstacles rose up from concealment. 

"This course is fifty meters long, to you that is!" The crowd laughed again. "And you will be unable to tell where you are relative to your competitors. So you'd better be fast to keep your chance at one million dollars!"

As soon as he said this, a light in each kiosk flashed red, yellow, then green. There was the sound of a gunshot, and each of the competitors threw themselves forward. The course itself wasn't exceedingly difficult. As each of them leapt over foam pads and climbed various ropes and structures, there were some comical wipeouts. Even as each setback moved a contestant closer to their doom, they kept smiling, confident they were still ahead.

Unseen to them, the real winner was moving into position. The home viewers, and the audience, could see a beautiful young woman (normal sized of course), was getting on all fours at the end of the course. Another lovely woman, the ever bright-smiled Evanna who was the only face the show used for publicity, made a small ceremony out of welcoming her to the show. Then she took a small clear tube, which was affixed to the final 'leap of faith' obstacle in every course, and gently inserted it into the younger woman's rectum.

The tiny blonde just smiled. She'd been thrilled when she'd been accepted to be part of this, and another show immediately after. Tiny play had been her fetish for a long time, and a high-schooler getting on these shows was pretty rare. With the tube firmly in place, she resisted the urge to turn her head and look at who would be sliding down the 'wrong tube.'

In the end it was the bodybuilder from Reno who reached the end last, moments after the cheerleader from Houston. He didn't hesitate when he reached the leap of faith and was pleasantly surprised when his naked buttocks slid easily on the surface of the slide. In moments he was zooming along, and suddenly the darkness of the inital hole gave way to a well-lit area where he could see....his three competitors standing in a group next to the second round of games.

"No!" he yelled as the tube took a quick turn. Suddenly he could see his destination: there was what looked like a pretty blonde the size of a large building with pigtails kneeling in front of his tube, which ended in...

Unseen in the producer's office, a switch was flipped. The effects of the drug he had been given were neutralized, and his face turned from anger at losing to horror. He clawed vainly at the sides of the tube to slow his fall, but it was no use. He had slowed only slightly before he was thrown into her bowels, hitting the warm, soft flesh inside. He recovered as quickly as he could, but the girl wiggled her hips slightly and he fell to a knee. Before he could regain his feet again, he looked up with horror.

Far above him, a hand was wrapped around the tube. Desperately he leapt and got a hand on the end of it, but the lubricant that remained was too slick. He fell back down, and as he lay on his back the tube was pulled outward. The girl's sphincter closed quicky, but not before he saw Evanna lean forward with her award winning smile.

When he quickly shot into the blonde's rectum, her face turned to a wonderful smile. She resisted the urge to touch herself; the show she was in after would be more than enough to take care of her little itch. Evanna congratulated her on her new toy and slowly removed the tube. The blonde's anus sealed shut immediately, and Evanna gave it a quick lick for good luck. The blonde stood, her nipples visibly erect. She excitedly bounced, making her pigtails flop around and her little passenger fight even harder.

Then at Evanna's pointing, she jogged out through the studio door. She was glad for the opportunity she had gotten, and extremely excited to get a free tiny (assuming he survived the next show), but it had been cold in there for the naked girl. Her next show would be warmer. As for her tiny, he was fighting for his life, swinging his fists against the sides of her rectum and trying to orient himself. 

"Let me out!" he shouted, knowing it was useless. All his struggles amounted to was a pleasant vibration for his new owner. 

A Commercial Break by Thatgirlyouknow

Hi everyone! Thanks for the positive feedback on 'Round 1.' I'm working on Round 2, buuut right now I'm crazy busy.  So here's a commercial break.


A calming guitar melody floats across the screen as the view slowly pulls back from a close up of a woman's face. It's hard to tell how old she is through the warping effect of the glass that she has been placed in. As the view continues to move back, she tries to jump to catch the lip of the glass but instead falls and slides on her bottom back down. Her naked body provided no purchase, and fans of this restaurant know that they use a special slippery coating to give their tinies more durability for longer enjoyment.

She regains her footing and tries again, and the camera continues to slowly pan outward. Soon one can see that the tiny is trapped in a tall shot glass, a fate shared by two other tinies adjacent. Behind them a blue light turns on, illuminating a well-stocked bar and a bartender (whose face was only visible as high as his smile) wearing a dark vest.


Suddenly laughter can be heard, and pleasant conversation. Three hands enter the picture, picking up the shot glasses and removing them from view.

"One, two three!" several female voices chanted as though they were at a party.

There was a brief moment of silence broken only by the exagerrated sound of swallowing, then the background music returned. 

The three glasses were put back on the bar, now empty.

The blue backlight grew until it filled the entire television screen. 


"Eros," a deep voice said as the word was illuminated. "Fresh tinies, daily."

The screen changes to a light yellow, where the words 'Next on TCN!' scrolled across quickly.

"It's another change-up for the competitors on 'Something Extra!" shouted an extremely enthusiastic announcer voice. 

There was a flash of the blonde who had just walked off stage of 'The Littlest Winner' as she walked down a long hallway, clearly aroused and rubbing herself lightly.

Although anyone would know what was happening, there was a short graphic of her anal toy struggling mightily in her colon. Just in case you had missed that part of the episode.

"Our latest contestant is convinced that she can get Stephen off before she runs out of time, but we've added a new dimension to her already titanic challenge!  Tune in next on Something Extra!"

The screen flashed again, this time switching to an open park with green grass and trees in the background. A couple holding hands walked across the grass, the woman holding a picnic basket, the man a red blanket that he rolled out.

The camera moved closer, an upbeat piano tune playing in the background, and the woman lifted the lid of the basket as they both sat on the blanket.

"I love these," she said, holding a squirming two-inch tall man in her hand, "But they just don't squirm long enough in my tummy!"

That didn't stop her from casually tossing him in her mouth though. From the picnic basket she produced a bottle of water that she used to wash him down with. The man had opened a can of cheese dip, and was pulling out a small silently screaming form for himself.

"I know honey," he replied, dunking his tiny, a two inch tall brunette with massive breasts, headfirst into the cheese. He held her under while he talked. "But the tough tinies are just too expensive."

"Not anymore!" said a woman's voice from the sky. The couple looked around with exagerrated excitement. The man released the tiny, leaving her little legs kicking out of the thick cheese sauce. 

"Not anymore?" they said, synchronzed. When they realized what they had done they looked at each other and each let out a cheesy laugh. The tiny legs continued kicking, now with more urgency.

"That's right!" said the woman's voice as the couple looked at the camera. "Thanks for new scientific breakthroughs, new tinys can be made almost indestructible! And down at Tiny Hut, we have a wide selection to choose from, including tinies for all uses and special coatings for even more savings!"

"All right!" the couple said, hi fiving each other. "Let's go now!"

Together they got up and ran happily off camera. The view zoomed in on the still-struggling brunette and the basket, which you could now see was full of tinies and other dipping sauces. The tiny's legs were slowing down.

"Wait a second honey!" the man's voice said off camera. His hand suddenly came into view and grabbed the girl from the cheese sauce. 


The camera stayed focused on her, but shifted until it seemed as though it were in the man's mouth. After a moment the girl coughed and took a deep breath, then she saw where she was going. With a scream she was thrust at the camera, which switched to a view of the couple walking to their car and holding hands. The woman was again holding the basket while the man took a drink of water and swallowed hard.

"Tiny Hut!" the announcer continued. "We have what you need!"

Episode 1, Round 2 by Thatgirlyouknow

"Welcome back after that word from our fine sponsors!" said Evanna with a devilish smile. She shook her dark, shoulder length hair to get it out of the way and the camera zoomed outward to show the three remaining contestants. Several spotlights around the outside of the state lit up the area they were standing on, and after a quick view of the cheering audience, the camera view shifted downward.

The studio made great effort to maintain the illusion that their contestants were regular sized, aside from the last few moments of each game and Evanna's inclusion. Her presence loomed like a beautiful giantess over the contestants, an ever-present reminder to them that even though they were all (drug-encouraged) certain they would win, in the end only one would get back to normal size and walk away with a random prize. The least of those prizes was ten thousand dollars, the greatest, and so far unwon, was to take home the crowd as a prize of tinys.

That wasn't on the contestant's minds at the moment of course. Right now they were focused on keeping their balance. During the break they had been shrunken down from their former three inches to a single inch. They each stood precariously on a 'plank' of shiny steel that extended over a large glass of water like a diving board. Behind them was a wall, in reality a painted playing card.

"Contestants, are you ready for round two?" asked Evanna. The crowd cheered again, and the three contestants all shouted that they were. Naked, standing on a narrow steel plank, they were each excited to see their competitors fall downward. Obviously only one would fall, but this game was new and none of them knew what to expect. It was entirely possible staying on the plank was how you lost. Stranger things had happen on The Littlest Winner.

"Okay, our latest game is called 'Trivia Dive!' You are all on a plank, and behind you is a wall." She indicated unnecessarily with a long-fingernailed finger. Briefly the camera shifted outward to highlight her frame bending toward the players, skirt and shirt threatening to reveal her secrets. Not that they were really secret, the internet exists after all, but her sex appeal was a large reason this show was so successful.

"I'm going to ask you some questions, and whoever answers it right first is safe. The other two will lose some plank space."

The contestants looked down at the water below. No doubt crossed any of their faces. Two tiny women and a tiny man were each prepared to doom the others for their own gain.

"First question!" The game began.

In the end, Evanna almost ran out of questions. Each contestant was very well prepared and dealt surprisingly well with the pressure. Clearly the overconfidence medication they had been secretly given needed a little strengthening. Impulsivity usually caused the most memorable highlight films.

But finally, the man ran out of room. It had been neck and neck, but he was unable to answer three questions in a row. The wall behind him moved forward until he had just enough room to balance on his toes. Despite being close to losing the game, he was fully erect. As a former competitive athlete he'd kept his physique as well as he could, but one part of him had nothing to do with his physical activity, and he'd been blessed.

When a buzzer went off above his head, he looked up in confusion. His bald head shone from the spotlights.

"Ooh," said Evanna, leaning forward. Her hair fell lightly over the rest of the small arena, causing the other two competitors to duck. They had won this game, it would have been pretty silly to lose because Evanna's hair had nudged them into falling.  

"I think you're out of room, big guy." She winked at him, ignoring his angry look and confused yelling. She pursed her lips and blew softly at him, which at his size was more than enough to knock him off his plank. 

The crowd erupted jubilantly. Seeing the contestants last so long on this new challenge had been exciting, but it had dragged on for them. Of course, them learning about where the glass of water was going also made them more impatient.

In the producer's studio, a switch was tripped. The former linebacker's confidence drug was deactivated.

And then he hit the water. His reflexes had been enough to turn his fall into a dive, which the crowd also liked. While he surfaced, Evanna carefully took the other two competitors and sat them on the table next to the water. The two tiny women high-fived each other. Though they would soon be competiting for their lives against each other, they could of course enjoy what was going to happen next.

From his view, treading water in the glass, a short form stood next to Evanna and the two shook hands. The smaller formed jumped up and down, excited, and as the spotlights shifted to focus on her, the contestant realized what was going to happen.

Evanna happily welcomed onto the stage Ella, the lucky crowdmember who had been selected. Ella was thirteen, visiting the area with her mother, and super excited to be here!

"Well Ella," Evanna said, shaking Ella's hand, "I hope you're thirsty!" And she indicated the glass with her hand.

Ella showed a huge smile, bounced closer to the glass, and picked it up. Within the tiny man was waving desperately at her, and probably yelling something too. The cameras had a hard time focusing on him now that the glass was moving.

The crowd noise reached a crescendo, and using that as her cue, Ella lifted the glass to her lips and began chugging. 

"No!" Marcus yelled out as the glass was lifted. "What are you doing?" he screamed as the glass tipped. Of course he knew what was happening, he'd done it himself hundreds of times. But it wasn't supposed to happen to him! No matter how fast he swam, that massive teenage mouth was fast approaching. In a moment, he passed through her lips and felt her tongue slam him against the top of her mouth.

Gulping quickly, Ella finished the glass. She'd carefully let Marcus fall into her mouth and pinned him to the roof of her mouth with her tongue. His tiny body had a delicious flavor, and she really wanted to swallow and feel his wonderful struggles in her tummy. But she also knew this show could be her foot-in-the-door to fame.

So when she sat the glass down, she turned to the crowd, making sure a camera had an angle on her mouth, and opened wide. Marcus lay on her tongue, and reached toward her teeth for freedom. His face showed his terror and was well illuminated. So the crowd, and thus the world, got a perfect view of Ella flipping him to the back of her mouth and swallowing him down.

As the crowd went wild with this display, the producers made sure to show the replay several times. Marcus reached for safety, cried out as the tongue moved him backward.

And when Ella swallowed, the world got one more look at his desperate face, and an open hand trying to grasp anything that could save him was the last thing that was ever seen of him.

Commercial Break 2 by Thatgirlyouknow

Hi everyone, thanks for the positive feedback! Enjoy!


You may notice this story is a little light on descriptive details. That's because I want you to do the visualizing of how you think things are happening, and in other stories I'll get more detailed. It's supposed to give the general feeling of a fast-paced game show with little commercial breaks and I hope you all are getting that vibe.

Commercial Break #2

Slow pulsing music plays, and the TV suddenly shows a well-dressed woman in a small modern styled kitchen. She picks up a bottle of wine and two glasses, and the camera follows her as she walks into the next room. That room is romantically lit with candles atop the furniture, and she walks forward to place the glasses on the table.

"Not all gifts are made equal," says a sensual female voice.

In a chair on the far side, a man with a fashionable five o'clock shadow leans forward and placed a small blue jewelry box on the table. He looks up at the woman and smiles, and at the edge of the camera view you can see her hands leap up to her face. We can't see her surprised look, but it's there.

"This year, give her something that will last a lifetime," the voice says again.

The woman leans forward to kiss her man on the cheek and picks up the box with a well manicured hand. She lifts it open, revealing a small pair of intricate little cages made of white gold. On the top of them is a small diamond, and within each of them a tiny person is struggling at the bars. The two tiny women looked up at the woman horrified, and redoubled their efforts. All they managed to do was shake their forever prisons slightly.

"Our secret, patented tiny treatment ensures that they always move, for the one that moves you," says the announcing voice. "And all our t-line of jewelry has a fifty year guarantee."

As the announcer spoke, the woman excitedly picked up the earrings, and the camera zooms in close to her ear. When her hand pulls away, the new earring is placed and we can see that there are no hinges or doors on the glimmering cage. The tiny is still struggling for all her worth. The thin bars give us a clear view of her nude body, but still they are far stronger than she could hope to bend.

"I love it!" the woman exclaims. She grabs the man's hand and he stands with her.

Together they walk to the far side of the dining room where they have a small couch. 

When they are close, the woman turns quickly and looks directly at the camera. She sticks out her tongue, revealing a small silver tongue ring. The camera quickly closes in on it, revealing another tiny woman trapped within. The tiny is shaking her head, pushing against the bars desperately, knowing what was going to happen next. The full-sized woman winks at the camera, and pushes her man backward onto the couch.

As she begins to kneel in front of him, the camera fades to black and the word "Kapur Jewelers" appears, writtin gold.

The screen flashes to a scene of a father driving a car with his two teenage daughters in the back. He's speaking to them about the importance of saving money, but they're only paying attention to their phones. Without them even noticing, he pulls a small device out of his pocket and points it at the backseat.

With a press of a button, both girls instantly shrink down to four inches tall. The dad laughs, and after a moment both girls manage to free themselves from their clothes. 

"Dad!" they yell in tandem. 

He flips the switch again, and suddenly both girls are full size once more. Without their clothes, of course. Shrinking technology was still a bit of a mystery, but it was convenient to not accidentally merge oneself with a t-shirt because of bad timing.

They both realized they were nude and quickly covered themselves.

"Are you going to listen now?" Dad asks. Both girls nod in an exaggerated fashion.  "Good. So as I was saying..."

The dad's voice goes back to talking about saving money in a monotone fashion, and both girls visibly roll their eyes. His voice fades to the background as a smooth male voice takes over.

"For a minute or a lifetime, ShrinkCorp has you covered!" he announced. "Our new mRay comes with a variety of financing options, and a thousand possibilities!"

The dad stops his monologue.  "Thanks, ShrinkCorp!" he says loudly. As the car stops at a stop sign, we get a brief glance at the front passenger seat. In it is a shoebox full of dozens of shrunken people, most less than half an inch tall.

The car advances past it, but the camera follows it briefly from behind. Through the rear window we see the dad reach toward the passenger seat, and then use that same hand to pop something into his mouth.

"Change someone's life. ShrinkCorp!" the announcer voice says again, excitedly.

And once again the scene changes, this time announcing the return of everyone's favorite show, The Littlest Winner!

Episode 1, Round 3 by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Thank you all for your patience, as I'm a little slow in putting out new chapters. This one is the last chapter on 'The Littlest Winner,' but will lead into a different story set in the same universe.

"Welcome back to our final round!" the smooth announcer voice said as a view of the cheering crowd came into sight. The camera did a quick 'fly-over' of the crowd before moving to the two remaining contestants. "We have one more challenge for our contestants today, and new prizes on our prize wheel for our lucky winner!"

In front of the crowd, on the well lit stage, the two contestants stood full-size next to a single large podium. They faced each other, a red button on the podium in front of them both, and Evanna stood between them as a moderator.

"Contestants," she said to the two nude women in front of her, "Today our newest challenge requires you to think fast!"

Across from Evanna, who had her back to the audience, lights suddenly illuminated a tall, wide stairwell. On fifteen of these stairs stood a small raised platform, on which a suitcase stood. Next to each platform a beautiful young woman, one of the many models employed by the show. This episode was a bit of an outlier; not many models had been involved, and these were all wearing fairly modest bikinis. In most other episodes the models got to hunt tinies and generally be more involved in the games.

Most of the time the models got to bring home a new toy, safely tucked away in whatever orifice the game had designated for the loser.

With huge smiles, the models all gave a big wave, and ran a hand across their suitcase.

"In two of these suitcases there is a picture of each of you!" Evanna announced excitedly. The two contestants leaned toward her as though they couldn't hear. It was hard over the roar of the crowd, fifty people can make a lot of noise, but they didn't want to miss any details. "I'm going to ask you some easy questions. Now, if you know the answer, hit the buzzer before you opponent. If you get the right answer, you get to pick a suitcase! If you get the wrong answer, you lose your chance to answer the next question.

"If you find your opponents picture first, you win! If you find your own picture, I win!"

With that last statement, she gave the camera a big wink. It was well known, and played up for laughs, that Evanna had an insatiable appetite for tinies. The viewers had no way of knowing, but she had four of them on her person at all times. Today they were stuffed into her heels-she always stayed professional until it was her turn for fun on the show. 

The questions she asked the contestants really were quite simple. What are soda cans made out of? Who was the previous President? Each contestant got three right, and very quickly the number of suitcases was down to nine. 

Then Katya, the skinny brunette who worked as a gardener, made a mistake. She buzzed in, but said 'red' instead of 'yellow.' Her opponent got that question right immediately, and the next when Katya had no opportunity to answer. 

This time when the model opened the suitcase, it wasn't empty. It was a picture of Katya.

"No!" she shouted. She took a step back from the podium just as the upstairs director deactivated her excessive confidence medication. Katya turned and tried to run, but the show had seen that before. Before the took two steps she was shrunk to two inches tall. The audience, Evanna and the last competitor included, all laughed at her antics.

"Congratulations Anna!" Evanna announced excitedly. A device from overhead released a cloud of confetti down on Anna as she jumped up and down, ecstatic that she'd won. Her c-cup breasts and blonde pigtails bounced all over. Evanna gave her a quick hug. While this was going on, little Katya was running as fast as she could away from those two. At two inches tall, that wasn't very fast.

"Before, we spin the prize wheel, you know what to do!" Evanna said to Anna, who nodded jubilantly. 

Without further ado, and with the crowd roaring, Anna quickly stepped to where Katya had managed to run to.

"Hey little one!" she said. 

Katya was out of breath from running, but she knew it had done her no good. When she heard Anna's voice, her heart fell. She turned around and looked up at the blonde.  

Anna wasted no time; her turn at the prize wheel was waiting. She took a little stutter step, and kicked Katya just like she was kicking a soccer ball. Katya screamed as the foot contacted her, sending her spiralling to the crowd. Part of her realized as she sailed through the air that the show hadn't just shrank her; they'd made her super-tough. She loved her own tinies that way, but knew her future would be a nightmare.

After a second in the air, a hand closed around her body and her flight stopped.

"I got her! I got her!" Katya heard a young man yelling. The crowd cheered more, and she had a brief sensation of movement before light flooded her eyes. She got a brief close up of the young man's smiling face, had enough time to think 'At least he's decent looking,' and suddenly the hand released her. Before she had time to do more than yelp, she felt herself land on something hard and warm. Then she looked up, saw his smiling face, and he released the waistband of his pants, sealing her in.

Back on stage, Evanna and Anna had already forgotten about poor Katya, who would spend most of her nights (at least the next ten years' worth, which was all the longer tinies could be made super-tough) being rubbed alongside her new owner's massive penis. When he started experimenting with anal, she would be his go-to practice toy.

The two lovely women (Anna had been given a bright green bathrobe as a commemerative gift) had walked across the stage and now were standing by a large wheel. It was taller than each of them by several feet, and along the outside were small pegs meant to be pulled on. The inside of the wheel was covered in long triangles that aimed toward the center; they all bore the symbol for 'The Littlest Winner,' and everyone knew that on the back of those triangles were the random prizes that Anna may win.

"Okay Anna," Evanna said, waving down the cheering crowd with her hands, "This episode we had all new challenges, so now we have added a few new prizes as well!"

Anna and the crowd cheered for a moment before Evanna went on.

"In addition to our grand prize of fifty thousand dollars, and all the other cash prizes, we are excited to introduce the Littlest Lottery!" Over the crowd, she continued: "On a few of these cards is a number, and if you draw that card, you get to take home that many audience members!"

The producers watched the crowd closely at this announcement. The viewers at home loved this new development, but the audience's reaction would also be a test of their newly developed aerosol mood enhancing drug. The crowd had been steadily receiving it during the entire show, and even now at the announcement that some of them might be shrunk to be handed out as prizes none of them looked the least bit concerned.  Good.

Anna reached up to one of the pegs on the wheel and gave it a hard yank. The wheel spun, and all around the studio lights flashed and buzzers sounded. When the wheel finally stopped, Evanna pulled out the card that it stopped at.

"Are you ready?" she asked Anna and the crowd. 

Their cheering was her consent, so she quickly turned the card around.

"Ten! Congratulations Anna, you just won ten super-tough Tinies!"

Before the crowd even realized what was happening, ten of them were randomly shrunken down. Orderlies ran into the crowd and picked the new tinies out of their piles of clothing. Even though they'd been just as likely to be shrunken as those who had been, none of them even seemed scared. The new drug was working very well.
After the orderlies placed the tinies in a small decorative bag for her, Anna got one last hug from Evanna and then 

***********************

Tina hit the 'off' button on her remote, shutting down the TV and drawing a 'Hey!' out of her boyfriend who sat beside her on the couch. 

"Oh relax you big baby," she said rolling her eyes. "You never asked me what your birthday gift was."

"To be honest, I forgot it even was my birthday I worked so long," he replied. At twenty-eight he was in good shape, Tina saw as he stood up. Wearing only shorts, he didn't have a six pack, but he was in very good shape and took good care of himself. All the same things could be said about Tina; the two worked out together and, usually, maintained a good diet together.

"Well," she said coyly, picking up a box he had somehow not noticed next to the coffee table. She pulled the lid off, but didn't let him see what was inside. "Close your eyes," she told Jeff.

He did as he was told, and a moment later her lips pressed against his. Her tongue entered his mouth and for a moment they made out until he felt something be pushed into his mouth. Something that was wiggling, tasted amazing, and was screaming.

His eyes flew open and Tina pulled back. She felt his pants where he was already hard. The screaming tiny in his mouth got a few more seconds of struggling in before he swallowed hard. Moments later he felt the pleasant vibrations in his stomach.

"I love you," he said to Tina.

 

In his stomach the tiny tried in vain to scale her way back up. It would be a long couple of days for her: she was a special gastronaut. Stomach acid wouldn't bother her, and her natural drive to survive wouldn't let her stop struggling.

"I love you too," Tina said back to him, kneeling. She showed him a half-incher she'd pulled from the box. Feeling his hardness outside of his shorts, she said, "Now I hear these can go some really naughty places."

Hearing her words, the tiny girl struggled even harder. When she'd gone to school that morning, the last thing she'd thought would happen would be that she would be shrunken this way. Unluckily for her, Tina had an exciting night planned, with her in the middle of most of it.

FIN

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8085