Growth Potential by Javert
Summary:

Ben and his girlfriend Heather are participants in clinical trials for human enlargement. Much to Ben's dismay, so too is Heather's ex-boyfriend.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 42 Completed: Yes Word count: 75619 Read: 499226 Published: January 22 2019 Updated: August 20 2020

1. Chapter 1 - Odds by Javert

2. Chapter 2 - Ends by Javert

3. Chapter 3 - Possibilities by Javert

4. Chapter 4 - Spurts by Javert

5. Chapter 5 - Visitors by Javert

6. Chapter 6 - Gods by Javert

7. Chapter 7 - Clean by Javert

8. Chapter 8 - Tool by Javert

9. Chapter 9 - Interrogation by Javert

10. Chapter 10 - Collusion by Javert

11. Chapter 11 - Choices by Javert

12. Chapter 12 - Vision by Javert

13. Chapter 13 - Run by Javert

14. Chapter 14 - Examination by Javert

15. Chapter 15 - Discipline by Javert

16. Chapter 16 - Prisons by Javert

17. Chapter 17 - Supplies by Javert

18. Chapter 18 - Stowaway by Javert

19. Chapter 19 - Reunions by Javert

20. Chapter 20 - Ring by Javert

21. Ending 1 - The Worshipers by Javert

22. Ending 2 - The Goddess by Javert

23. Ending 3 - The God by Javert

24. Ending 4 - The Devil by Javert

25. Redux Chapter 1 - Debut by Javert

26. Redux Chapter 2 - Dinner by Javert

27. Redux Chapter 3 - Games by Javert

28. Redux Chapter 4 - Scrub by Javert

29. Redux Chapter 5 - Always by Javert

30. Redux Chapter 6 - War by Javert

31. Redux Chapter 7 - Victory by Javert

32. Redux Chapter 8 - Submission by Javert

33. Redux Chapter 9 - Training by Javert

34. Redux Chapter 10 - Vignettes by Javert

35. Redux Chapter 11 - Tensions by Javert

36. Redux Chapter 12 - Horizon by Javert

37. Redux Chapter 13 - Devour by Javert

38. Redux Chapter 14 - Heather by Javert

39. Redux Chapter 15 - Will by Javert

40. Redux Chapter 16 - Reign by Javert

41. Redux Chapter 17 - Forever by Javert

42. Growth Potential 3: Gigantic Boogaloo by Javert

Chapter 1 - Odds by Javert

Ben and Heather gazed wistfully at the moon from their bedroom window. They had both been silent for several minutes, lost in their own thoughts of what tomorrow will bring. Heather, lying on her boyfriend's chest, was the first to break the silence.

“Can I tell you a secret?” Heather asked, nuzzling Ben with her nose.

“Nah. Not tonight,” Ben replied, playfully.

“Stop!” Heather protested, poking Ben’s chest. “I’m telling you anyway!”

“Why do you even ask if you can tell a secret if you’re telling it no matter what I say? You really should open with ‘Hey, I’m going to tell you a secret’ instead of-” Ben trailed off. He could tell from the expression on Heather’s moonlit-silhouetted face she had something serious to get off her chest. “What’s your secret, love?” 

Heather grinned. “Well it’s just.. I’ve always wanted to be big. Like Huge. Can you imagine? I want to climb the tallest mountains in two steps and look down at all the tiny people below and...” Heather pondered her next words while idly caressing Ben’s chest. 

“Even when I was really young I knew I wanted to be big. My dolls were my little people.. Like I owned them, and they loved being owned by me...”

“Interesting. I thought the company screened out applicants with god complexes,” Ben replied, chuckling.

“Yeah well I didn’t tell them about any of that. Nor did I tell them that most of all...” Heather ventured, “I want to be big with you. I want us both to experience that together.”

The odds were slim. 

Heather and Ben both worked for AllTec. Publicly, the company was a biomedical firm specializing in vat-grown synthetic organs. Privately, AllTec was a Department of Defense contractor, where the nation’s brightest biologists, chemists, and physicists were developing methods of altering a subject’s size. The Pentagon was eager. They never disclosed their intentions with the technology, but Ben surmised that giant-sized soldiers could simply terrify a populace into submission, winning a war without firing a single shot. 

Accomplishing this aim presented enormous logistical challenges. Human physiology evolved to accommodate a certain size. Scaling a human up meant certain organ failure, muscles that can’t lift a body, and bones that break under their own weight. AllTech scientists found genetic engineering solutions to these problems, but only one in a hundred - perhaps one in a thousand - of subjects would be compatible with the treatments. 

Nevertheless, after seven years of research, human trials would start very soon. AllTec solicited its 4,000+ employees to each submit to a simple test to determine compatibility with size modification. They estimated identifying four viable test subjects. They only got two. 

Earlier in the week, both Ben and Heather submitted their blood samples for compatibility analysis. Today they would receive their results. Heather was incredibly eager to participate in trials. She always felt like she and Ben could take on the world together. Why not do so at a hundred feet tall? 

Yet she knew the odds. Ben was the chemist, but Heather was the mathematician. If one in a thousand subjects were compatible with growth treatment, then the odds that both she and Ben would both be compatible were 0.0001%.

The odds were slim.

It was irrational, she knew. But she still remained hopeful. Privately, Ben was not. What if one of us is compatible and the other isn’t? He thought. This is a four-month trial. Do either one of us want to spend four months an ant while the other is a god?

Well, Heather might. Ben mused. Much as she fantasizes about becoming a giantess, she’d like nothing more than to have a big, mountainous boyfriend to protect her...

Ben was hardly that now. He was a couple inches taller than her, but still shorter than most men. He had a lean frame, but wasn’t wirey. His hair was dirty blonde, and his eyes a steely blue. Heather always loved his eyes most.

Heather’s were a mesmerizing shade of green. Ben would often find himself lost in her gaze, and captivated by her smile. Heather’s lips were like most of the rest of her body; voluptuous. She had a wide, toothy, charismatic smile that could charm any stranger. 

And she did know how to use those teeth. Heather loved to bite Ben. Especially after a few drinks. Usually she was gentle. Sometimes she wasn’t. “One of these days I’m just going to eat you,” She’d whisper to him some nights. I’d let her. Ben decided.

The next morning Ben sat at his desk, unsure what to do with himself. His body was tense from the anxiety of awaiting his test results. Ben passed the time mostly by unbending paperclips and ignoring actual work.

“They’re here! Our lab results are finally here!” Heather came bursting into Ben’s office with two sealed envelopes. “I picked them up straight from the mail room! Here!” She thrust an envelope with ‘BEN THOMPSON’ printed on the top in his hands. “You go first!”

"Nice to see you too," Ben replied with a sardonic grin, fingers fumbling to open the envelope. "Goddamn, how many layers of tape did they seal this thing with? Is this normal tape or some military grade-"

"Quit stalling!" Heather snatched the envelope from his hands and expertly sliced the edge open with her fingernail. She closed her eyes, handing the envelope's contents back to Ben. "Go ahead! Tell me what it says!"

Chapter 2 - Ends by Javert

INCOMPATIBLE.

The test results were presented in a few paragraphs, but Ben’s eyes immediately fixated on the bleak, operative word. INCOMPATIBLE. That one, fucking word is the only one that mattered. He didn’t even bother to read the rest. Not that he needed to. Ben got the result he’d expected, and he’d have been totally shocked if the report said anything different. Nonetheless, it still stung a little. His eyes glanced the word again. 

INCOMPATIBLE.

A long silence settled in the room. Both Heather and Ben knew what that meant. Out of the corner of his eye, Ben saw Heather’s shoulders droop in defeat. She let out a deep sigh.

“I’m sorry love,” Ben said, weakly.

Heather paused, but quickly collected herself. “It’s fine, really it’s okay.” She smiled warmly, putting her left hand on Ben’s. “We both knew it was a long-shot.” She was trying her best to be calm and supportive, but Ben knew her dream was partially crushed. Only partially, however. The two of them might not both become giants, but she still could.

“Hey! Open yours!” Ben pleaded, now fully clasping her left hand. “C’mon, let’s see it!”

She leaned across Ben’s desk and inserted her envelope into his paper shredder.

“What the- Hey!” Ben gasped, watching the document disappear into the shredder.

“I’m not looking. I don’t want to know. Even if I am compatible, this was always going to be us or nothing,” Heather said, resolutely. “What’s the point in being big if I can’t have my big man with me?”

Ben stared blankly at her, uncertain what to say next. They both just wanted the other to be happy, but in these types of standoffs Heather always won. He glanced again at his report. INCOMPA- hang on. There’s a note scribbled on the bottom of the page.

Ben - please call me ASAP. Much to discuss. AJ

The note was signed by Doctor Alexandra Jacobs, who had been reviewing all the applications for enlargement. What could there possibly be to talk about? Ben speculated, before suddenly realizing that Heather was peaking at the same note.

“You gonna call her?” Heather prodded.

Ben picked up the phone and dialed AJ’s extension. 

“AJ-” “Oh.. Uh huh.” “Yeah I can-” “Sure I’ll be right there.” “Yeah, uh huh. You too.”

Ben hung up the phone, glancing up at Heather’s stunning green eyes.

“Wrong number.”

“Oh fuck off!” Heather said with a tired smile, “What’s she really want?!”

“She wants me to come down to her office immediately. Something about the test. Nothing to worry about, just that it was exciting news.”

“Well get on down there!” Heather was practically pushing Ben out of his chair, “Get! C’mon go already!”

Moments later the couple arrived at Dr. Jacobs’ office. AJ, as she preferred to be called, was a tall, raven-haired woman in her late 30’s, with a wry smile and a penchant for wearing tight skirts and boots with high heels. She was extremely fit; clearly a regular at the local gym. AJ was 10 years older than Ben, and nearly six inches taller than him. Ten, counting the heels. Heather wasn’t a fan. But every guy in the office was.

“Ben! And.. Megan, right?” AJ rose from her desk to welcome the couple.

I’ve been here for five years and she can’t even remember my fucking name. “Heather,” she said, flashing a plastic, fuck-you smile. Ben gently scratched her back with his right hand. He was always good with subtle comforting touches.

“AJ, what’s going on? Is this about our results?” Ben asked, anxiously.

“Have a seat, both of you,” AJ responded, walking around her desk and sitting on the edge. “You two are such exceptional candidates. I can’t believe how fortunate we are to find you.”

Heather’s heart skipped a beat. “So you mean... I’m compatible?”

“You didn’t read the report yet?” AJ’s hazel eyes opened widely in disbelief. “Out of all our applications, you’re our sole compatible subject!”

Heather’s heart almost jumped out of her chest. Ben’s almost hit the floor.

“Well, until we open applications for round two, that is,” AJ added. “We’ll have to find another subject somehow... We’re thinking about testing interns, security guards.. Maybe subcontractors if we have to. But for now, you’re it.”

Heather’s head was swimming. Ben rested a comforting hand on her back but she was too stunned to notice.

“But what about my results?” Ben started, daring to hope. “You said we were both exceptional candidates... But the report said-”

“Oh forget the report. Have you seen the guys who write those things?” AJ beamed. “It’s true, you’re not compatible with enlargement. But you are a perfect subject for another program we’ve been developing.”

Heather lifted her head in interest, suddenly rejoining the conversation. “What program?”

“Ben is one in a million. Maybe one in a billion! We really had no expectation to ever find a human subject,” AJ continued, tapping her pen against the corner of her teeth. “We’ve been fielding applicants for human size reduction.”

Oh God. Ben had a bad feeling about this.

“It’s a four month trial, just like the enlargement. But if it’s successful, you’ll be making history, Ben.” AJ smiled. “Oh, and there’s a $100,000 bonus if you participate.”

Heather saw dollar signs dancing in the air. That could put their kids through college someday. “Ben, think of what we could do with that...”

“Right.. Right. If I do this - IF - then how does this all... work?” Ben asked AJ.

“We shrink you. Slowly. It takes time. You’ll probably bottom out at an inch tall.” AJ answered.

“Jesus! Sounds super dangerous,” Ben gasped.

“No! That’s the best part. We harden your body as you get smaller. You’ll be near impervious to harm, you won’t have to eat or drink hardly at all. It’s really tough to do Ben, but with you we can actually solve these problems. You’re truly unique, my friend,” AJ responded, comfortingly.

“And where will he be during the test?” Heather asked.

“He’ll spend four months under my care in my lab,” AJ said.

“Out of the question!” Heather protested. “I want him home, with me!”

AJ pondered this momentarily. “That can be arranged,” she finally said. "I'd need periodic access to the subject for routine monitoring, of course."

"Of course!" Heather was getting way too into this.

“Isn’t anyone going to ask what I think?” Ben weakly asked.

 

Chapter 3 - Possibilities by Javert

Heather was a chatterbox on the drive home. Her hands tightly gripped the steering wheel, and visibly shook whenever she reached for the turn signal. She was running on pure adrenaline. Her whole world was about to change. The lab found no other candidates but her for the growth project. They needed her, and Ben gave his blessing for her to go through with it. Her childhood fantasies were on the cusp of becoming a reality. Plus they were offering her a $300,000 bonus for participating in the trial.

Ben’s mind lingered on that last fact for some time. If he was truly such a rare specimen, why was Heather getting three times the award? Enlargement must be in higher demand, he thought. Still felt like a kick in the dick, given what he’d signed up for.

They both signed on with their own size modification experiments. But Heather only consented to taking part in enlargement after Ben completed his reduction trial. She wanted to be there with him every step of the way, to care for him, protect him, and... Whatever else that came to mind.

Riding in the passenger seat, Ben opened one of the large white boxes given to him by AJ. Inside were bottles of various tablets he had to take daily for the next two weeks to prep his body for the procedure. 

“Poly-gly-ce... What the fuck does this even say” Ben said, irritated, then picking up another bottle. “This one starts with a ‘U’ and the rest may as well just be word vomit.”

“Are you even listening?” Heather interjected.

Ben set the bottle back in the box. “Huh?”

“Did you see the way she looked at you earlier? When she was talking about keeping you as her subject?”

“Yeah. AJ looks at everyone like that.”

“Bullshit.” Heather went quiet for several seconds, feeling territorial over her man. “You’re my subject. She’d best remember that.” Heather flashed a playful smile at Ben.

“Of course, honey bunny.” Ben replied dismissively. He set the box of supplements behind Heather’s seat and popped open another one. “Huh. This box just contains another box. It’s basically the Inception of boxes.” Ben turned to Heather looking for a reaction. He didn’t get one. 

He went back to inspecting the inner box. It was plastic, but sturdy. He flipped it around a few times before finding a side that was different. On that side he found a clear plastic window. No - it was a door. A door that had a lock. A lock that could only be operated from the outside. It was-

“A CAGE!” he shouted. He turned to Heather looking for her reaction. He didn’t get one. This time he repeated himself. “A cage, Heather! She wants you to keep me in a cage!”

“Yeah. She mentioned that to me earlier today. It’s for your safety.” Heather blithely replied.

“It LOCKS from the OUTSIDE!” Ben was not at all okay with any of this. The insinuation was clear. The tiny subject will do as it’s told. Making matters worse, Heather began to chuckle. “This funny to you?” he exclaimed.

“Don’t worry my little pet. I’ve been thinking of all the places I’ll keep you safe, and that cage isn’t one of them.” 

“Fuckin’ A right it isn’t,” Ben muttered, eyeing the cage with indignation. 

They drove another quarter mile before Ben’s brain decided to process Heather’s last sentence.

“Wh- uh,” He found himself at a rare loss for words, “What did you- Where would you.. Keep.. me?”

Heather beamed smugly for several seconds before answering. “Remember my old jogging shoes?”

“I thought you threw those out.”

“I was going to. Never got around to it. They’ve got to reek of foot sweat by now.”

Ben spent most of his life terrified to admit he had a foot fetish. Early when he and Heather first started dating, a date night ended with him getting hammered and licking her feet. He didn’t remember for how long, but she did. About seven minutes before he fell asleep in a drunken stupor. The next morning she recounted the entire episode, watching the blood drain from his face in embarrassment. He had nothing to fear. Heather was actually super into it. Since then, she’d given him carte blanche on foot stuff.

“Yes please!” he exclaimed, practically blasting out of his seat with arousal.

“That’s not all, lover,” Heather said, “I spent all afternoon thinking of the things I’m going to do with my little man..”

That night, after Ben took his shrinking supplements, they fucked to the limits of physical exhaustion. Heather, in rare form, was on top, dominating, controlling every motion. She was ravenous. Insatiable. Triumphant. She would soon realize her greatest, most impossible ambitions. She never felt more alive.

On the edge of drifting asleep, Ben whispered to his lover, “What if I was stuck small, or you were forever a giant... Could you still love me?”

Heather smiled. “I’d still love you even if all that’s left is a tiny speck of a man on my fingernail.”

Chapter 4 - Spurts by Javert

Ben awoke and couldn’t quite place where he was. His face was nestled somewhere soft, warm, and inviting. He tried to move to get his bearings, but something gripped him tightly in place. A familiar scent clouded the air. Heather. Suddenly, the warm, encompassing mass restraining his body began to jostle, and he heard Heather chuckle, seemingly from everywhere.

“Good morning honey,” Heather chimed. Ben felt his world shift and rotate, taking him with it. She had been holding him tightly, burying his face between her breasts. Ben wasn’t sure how much he’d shrunk during the night, but it was clearly enough to make him her ragdoll by the morning. 

Now lying on her back, Heather relinquished her hold on Ben, and lifted his torso upwards, gripping him by his shoulders. He stared down at her radiant smile and beaming eyes. She chuckled again, looking bewildered, amused, and aroused at the same time. “Uh-” Ben stammered, before Heather flipped him on his back and climbed over him. Arms like tree trunks boxed him in. His heart pounded as he stared upwards at the golden-haired goddess eclipsing him. 

She leaned in, grabbing both his hands, and slowly lowered herself onto him. They were now nose to nose. Ben marveled at how the landscape of her face occupied his entire field of vision. He could feel Heather’s breath rush across his neck and chest. With her left hand, she grabbed the back of his head, and brought his lips to hers. Even if Ben wanted to resist her, he was now too small to fight off her advances. Heather was in control now. After an eternity of kissing, Heather lowered his head back on the bed. She stared down at her shrunken man, smiling with victory in her eyes. “Let’s see how much you shrunk last night,” she commanded.

Moments later they stood beside each other in front of the bathroom mirror. Ben was eye level with Heather’s breasts. “You’re a foot shorter than me!” Heather gasped, “You little shrimp!” Ben took exception to that. She pushed him, nearly over, just swinging her hip into him. “Hey! Easy!” he said.

Heather knelt so her face was right in front of his. “Well c’mon squirt. Get your fuckin’ clothes off already so we can take a shower together,” she commanded. He obeyed. Tossing his now-oversized shirt to the ground, Ben glanced back into the mirror. Bite marks. Heather’s bite marks were all over his body from last night. This whole shrinking and growing business had made her voracious.

“Undo my bra,” she ordered, turning her back to him. As Ben reached for the clasp, Heather swung her butt into his chest, nearly knocking him off his feet. “Oopsie,” she said, cutely. “Enjoy this while it lasts,” he said, slightly humiliated. He snapped her bra off and tossed it on the floor.

She bent over, pinning him to the wall with her firm, plump ass pressed against his chest. “Panties please,” she said, gazing down at him from over one shoulder. Ben obligingly grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down. As he leaned down to push them past her feet, she bent in again, pressing his face against her ass.

“Kiss it and I’ll let you go.” He buried his face in her left cheek, kissing it repeatedly. “Now the right,” she ordered. He obeyed. Satisfied, Heather kicked her undies aside and turned to face her little man.

She bent to his eye level again, snaking one long finger into the front of his boxers. “What are these still doing on?” she glared in his eyes. “I’m going to start the water running. I want these off and your cute little ass in the shower with me in 60 seconds or else.”

Ben had never seen her like this. Heather sometimes had a bossy streak, but she was on a total power trip. She better get this out of her system before they enlarge her or we’re all in trouble, he thought. It took almost no effort to take off his boxers. The elastic band was barely taut enough to keep them above his hips. 

Tossing them aside, Ben’s watch slipped clean off his wrist and smacked into the marble bathroom counter top before hitting the floor. He picked it back up, dismayed to see the crystal had cracked. It was his prized possession, a 1972 Alpha Sea Lord diver. He almost never took it off, even wearing it in the shower. It was an $11,000 watch and he never talked about where it came from. Even Heather didn’t know, but she knew it wasn’t a gift from his family. Heart heavy, he set it aside to be sent to a local shop for repairs and service.

“Why aren’t you in here yet, mister?” Heather said from the shower. Now properly attired, Ben joined his girlfriend. Inside the shower, he stared in awe up at her glorious curves, watching water stream over her double D’s and downward. Heather’s attention was focused on washing her hair until she looked downward and noticed Ben’s erect member.

Her mouth opened wide with surprise, then curled into a gaping, mocking smile. “It’s so SMALL!” she shouted and laughed, a split second before realizing how insulting that came off. Ben’s face turned blood red with anger and embarrassment. “No no no honey, ohhh I’m so sorry,” she knelt down on one knee, clasping his face in her hands, and kissing him profusely. “I didn’t mean it like that! You know you have a very handsome penis... It’s just.. right now.... Well, you know!”

“Yeah yeah I get it,” he said, going flaccid.

“Hey now! I won’t have any of that!” Heather said, kneeling further and grabbing Ben by the handle. She tugged him closer, lowering her head and taking his cock into her mouth. Slowly, methodically, Heather’s massive tongue probed and massaged his shaft and head, driving him to the brink. The little man moaned in ecstasy, as his girlfriend took her hands under his arms and lifted him into the air. Pressing him against the shower wall, she continued sucking him off until he came into her mouth. The little man gasped with relief while Heather swallowed, looking smugly satisfied, and gently set his feet back on the ground. As Ben regained his breath, he made a sudden realization.

He no longer seemed eye level with Heather’s breasts. I’m not supposed to be shrinking this fast.

Chapter 5 - Visitors by Javert

AJ peered through tortoise shell glasses at her small subject. She took his blood pressure and other vitals; everything seemed normal. From her bag of medical supplies, she withdrew a set of calipers. “Gotta measure the ol’ cranium,” she said, clicking the ends of the calipers together for effect. Ben assented, hesitantly. AJ jotted the measurements in her notebook and looked puzzled. “Well the good news is you’re shrinking in perfect proportionality, although I’ve yet to examine every portion of you,” she said, eyeing her patient’s groin with suspicion.

“He's very proportionate everywhere,” Heather insisted.

Subject has a healthy penis,” AJ said to herself, pretending to write in her notebook.

“You’re not funny,” Ben said, with irritation. He and AJ had known each other for a long time. Usually he found her humorous if a touch eccentric, but today he wasn’t in the mood for jokes. 

“Well, it’s a good thing you called me. You’re going to be needing new clothing much sooner than anticipated,” AJ said, tugging at the giant sweater Heather draped over Ben to hide his shame. “Little boy, do you know how tall you are?” AJ said, cracking her characteristic wry smile.

“An hour ago he was three and a half feet tall,” Heather answered for Ben.

“AJ, I’m just a little alarmed here,” Ben said, trying to remain calm. “I’ve lost two feet on the first day. That’s not supposed to happen, right?”

“It’s rare that the body metabolizes the shrinking supplements so fast, but yes, it can happen,” AJ responded, matter-of-factly.

“You mean it happened in animal testing?” Heather asked.

“Of course! Some mice shrink faster than others,” AJ said, “But it’s nothing to be worried about. The size reduction will slow down as you approach your final size.”

“About an inch,” Ben reminded her.

“No.”

“No?”

“No...”

“...NO?”

“We’re probably looking at closer to a millimeter now. Could be worse though. At least it won’t be permanent,” AJ said, cheerfully. “Although that can be arranged! So you better keep us girls happy! Hmm.. Gonna be hard to get clothes made up for Millimeter Man though...”

“I’m not worried about the fucking clothes AJ!”

“No need to panic,” AJ patted him patronizingly on the head, “Remember, you can’t be injured at that size. Nothing’s going to happen to you.” AJ packed her bag and headed for the apartment door, turning to Heather on the way out. “Don’t hesitate to call me if anything changes. Also, I think it would be a good idea for me to schedule weekly examinations of my subject.”

My subject,” Heather replied.

“Can somebody help me off this fucking table?” Ben shouted, helplessly, in the background.

 Ben spent most of the day alone in the apartment, puttering around in the light blue elastic clothing AJ supplied him with. Before leaving for work, Heather made a sandwich for Ben and left it on a stool just in case he couldn’t reach it during the day. Think of the money. Think of the money. Ben kept telling himself, trying to remember why he put himself in this stupid situation in the first place.

5:15 PM. Ben heard the front door unlock and open. Heather coming back from work.

“Oh it’s unreal. He is SO cute. My little big man!” she exclaimed. Ben wasn’t sure who she was talking to, assuming she was on the phone. Suddenly Ben realized he heard two pairs of footsteps, one notably heavier than the other.

Ben’s heart was pounding. He desperately did not want to be seen by anyone like this. He looked around for a hiding place - somewhere just to escape - but he was too late. Heavy footsteps quickly coming from down the hallway. Rounding the corner and stepping right in front of Ben was a hulking mass of a man, utterly dwarfing the waist-high Ben Thompson. The muscular blonde giant stared down at the little dwarf, smirking disdainfully. “Hey Heather, did you get a new cat?” the giant said.

“Can you believe it!” Heather said from up the hall, still hanging her coat up.

The giant stooped down, putting his chiseled face at eye level with Ben’s. “I kinda like you like this,” he said quietly. 

He was Heather’s ex-boyfriend, Jason. They broke up six years ago when Jason’s first military deployment began. Now he was back and working private security for AllTec. They rarely saw each other; Heather must have bumped into him today at work and told him the news.

It was always clear Ben and Jason weren’t going to be friends. Ben resented Jason for being a chiseled, 6’4”, arrogant meathead. Jason resented Ben right back for being a comparatively tiny nerd who stole Jason’s girlfriend. But outwardly they always pretended to be friendly, not wanting to appear jealous or insecure in front of Heather.

“Isn’t he CUTE?!” Heather exclaimed, stepping into the room and lowering herself down to Ben’s level. “Who’s my good boy?” she said, clasping his head in her hands. “Oh my God he is adorable.”

“Does he do any tricks?” Jason said, making a mocking face at Ben from behind Heather’s back.

“Okay okay that’s enough everyone,” Ben said, pushing Heather’s hands off his face.

“Woah! Even his voice shrunk! He almost squeaks!” Jason began to laugh. “I want one! He’d make a great pet!”

“Hands off, mister! He’s my pet for the next four months,” Heather grabbed Ben’s head playfully again. “Aren’t you boy?” She pulled him toward her face and kissed him.

Jason walked off and Ben heard the refrigerator door open, followed by the sound of a bottlecap popping off one of his beers. “So how small is he supposed to get?” Ben heard from the kitchen.

“AJ thinks it’ll be a millimeter,” Heather answered, turning back to Ben. “Don’t worry, he won’t stay long,” she said quietly, trying to comfort her boyfriend.

“I don’t want to be seen like this,” Ben was getting extremely frustrated but still trying to act calm.

“What if I need someone to take care of you for a day or two?” Heather whispered.

“AJ-” Ben started.

Absolutely not,” Heather snapped back, almost hissing. She lifted Ben onto the couch and sat next to him, turning the TV on. In the distance, Ben heard another bottlecap pop open. Jason walked to the couch, handed the second beer to Heather, and sat down, squeezing Ben between himself and Heather. Ben glanced shyly at Jason's rock-hard abs and pecs beneath a thin, tight t-shirt.

“So when does your enlargement start?” he asked, putting his bare feet up on a stool. Jason's tanned peds were massive, and clearly well cared for. Ben looked down at his own diminuitive feet. He felt pathetic.

“I’ve still got another few months. Gotta get little one here through his trial first,” Heather responded, petting Ben’s head.

“I heard AllTec really wants a male subject. Rumor is they’ll be sending out applications to contractors soon,” Jason said.

“You gonna sign up?”

“Yeah. I’d love to,” Jason said resolutely. “Imagine me being a giant!” He waved his beer around.

“You’d be a scary one!” Heather chuckled. Ben silently concurred.

“They should send me back overseas. I’d crush the opposition. Literally,” Jason continued. 

“Oh yeah?” Heather pried. “And how exactly would you do that?”

“I’d have the enemy groveling at my building-sized feet for mercy. And those that didn’t surrender would be squished. Or I’d lick their miniscule bodies off my finger tips.”

“Woah,” Heather gasped, imagining the possibilities.

“I would be a righteous god. Someone has to get those tinies in line, y’know.”

“Oh I completely get it,” Heather agreed. “We’ve been in way too many wars. Someone has to finally put a stop to this stuff. Really time to put your foot down!” she waving her bare foot in the air menacingly.

“You’d make a perfect goddess.”

Heather paused. “You really think so?”

“You’ve always had a strong sense of justice.”

“Yeah...” Heather pondered for a moment, before smiling widely. “Maybe when we’re done overseas we could straighten out people here!”

“Not enough people have God in their lives,” Jason said in a clear jab at Ben. The only atheist in the room. “We would give them two.”

“Maybe people shouldn’t have that much power,” Ben squeaked. But nobody listened.

Chapter 6 - Gods by Javert

That night, Ben’s dreams were a landscape of his deepest fears and darkest nightmares. 

He dreamed of two giants, having Their way with tiny playthings. Their faces were obscured by clouds, but Ben knew who They were. They stood miles high, naked, muscular, golden tanned; perfect. The male giant’s monstrous penis was fully erect, in a display of utter triumph over His minuscule toys. The female giant only rose to the height of the male’s waist, but She was still larger than anything that had ever existed, except for Him. At their feet were thousands, perhaps millions, of speck-sized people.

The male commanded the specks, “OBEY.” 

Ben prayed desperately that the littles would obey, but they did not. Nor could they. They were given no orders to obey. The outcome was predetermined.

The giant lifted one foot, and brought it slowly down on a crowd of a thousand specks. They were erased into tiny red smears on His soles.

Now it was the giantess’ turn. She kneeled down, bringing her monolithic face close to the ground. It was Heather. Her eyes lazily drifted over the sea of speck-sized people below Her. She spoke one word.

“SNACKS.” The word echoed and reverberated across the planet.

Within an instant, Her meaty tongue was extended, lapping up scores of people, enveloped in her saliva. Some drowned, their lungs filling with gallons of Heather’s spit. The survivors wished they hadn’t been, as Heather swallowed them into the abyss of Her stomach. She then licked Her fingers, and lowered them onto more victims. They clung to Her spit, helplessly screaming for mercy. They received none.

Heather lightly tapped her fingers, dropping the insignificant morsels onto the giant’s penis. The insects now clung to His shaft for dear life, feeling His godlike member pulsate with power. Their screams were silenced, however, when Heather’s impossibly massive tongue enveloped them too, taking the giant’s cock into Her mouth.

She began to suck and lick His penis, smearing little ones across the surface. Those that survived this torture were faced with an even worse sentence, when the giant came in Heather’s mouth. Millions of gallons of His cum filled her cavernous mouth, sweeping away thousands of little nothings. She withdrew the giant’s cock from Her mouth. Encased in the giant’s cum, most of the mites were swallowed by Heather. But some were still stuck to His foreskin. She left them there, to live out the rest of their insignificant lives in a god’s semen. They would learn true humility. In time, if they lived long enough, they would come to love their new position in life, as permanent residents on the penis of a god. They would all love their new gods. In time.

The giant extended His palm, a mile wide, and brought it down to the giantess. “Bring him to me.” His voice boomed across the cosmos.

The giantess obliged. She gazed down at the sea of people and saw Her lone, insignificant target. It was Ben. He tried to run, but found his legs brought him nowhere. Now he was flying, being risen high into the sky, and delivered between Heather’s monstrous finger and thumb. She pinched him, with infinite delicateness. A massive green orb fixated on the mote named Ben. It was Heather’s eye. Her expression, difficult to make out at this impossible scale, was utter indifference.

She spoke not a word to him. Barely seemed to recognize him. Instead, She deposited Ben onto the giant’s continental palm. Now the palm rose, above the clouds, bringing Ben face to face with a fearsome sight. It was Jason.

“BOW.” The god commanded the speck. The speck bowed. He bowed as low as he possibly could, utterly humbled by the monstrous Adonis who now owned the world. The god’s deep laughter rumbled through every atom of Ben’s tiny excuse for a body. “GOOD BOY.”

The god brought His hand up to His mouth. “IN.” He commanded, His massive tongue making contact with His palm. Ben did as commanded. He sprinted across the god’s palm, and scrambled onto the surface of the tongue, becoming one with the giant’s saliva. Jason took Ben into His mouth, and kept him there. Blackness.

Then a new dream began. 

Ben was in church. A glorious cathedral, lined with statues of a goddess. The Goddess. Worshipers sang hymns to the one who brought unending justice to the world. There were two gods, once, but the female god turned out to be too powerful for the male. She outgrew him, and devoured him. Her hunger for justice was insatiable. She punished many wicked people. The handful of humanity that was left spent most of their lives on their knees, bowing before Her. 

The world smelled of Her scent. All that existed now was Her will, Her desires. To become a sacrifice to Her was the greatest honor. All who lived bent to Her designs. So too would all who would ever live, everyone, forever. And soon everyone who had ever lived would worship Her. She would erase all history, and remake it as She pleased. She was God now.

Ben began to run, desperate to escape this world. But wherever he went, She was watching. He couldn’t escape Her. Nobody could. The whole world turned green, as light reflected off a giant jade surface. Ben looked up at the sky, but the sky wasn’t there. From horizon to horizon, there was only Heather’s eye, staring down. At him.


He awoke in a cold sweat. His heart was still pounding. Ben was in total darkness, and once again pinned, this time by huge masses of soft flesh. He was caught between Heather’s thighs, he figured. No sense in struggling. Heather always had extremely strong thighs. He couldn’t escape them at normal size, much less his present one, whatever that was.

Chapter 7 - Clean by Javert

To Heather’s delight, she found that she could now lift Ben with a single hand. She held him above her as she lay in bed, staring up at her now nine-inch boyfriend. Powerful fingers squeezed and prodded Ben, as Heather examined her subject. She brought his tiny face to her lips and planted a kiss that almost engulfed his entire head. Then, in an instant, she began to lap his face with her tongue. Pulling him back slightly, Heather chomped her teeth at him in a display of predatory power. She was calling the shots now.

Ben found himself roughly deposited on the bedroom floor, as Heather’s monstrous tanned legs crashed the ground around him. Just to prove a point, she flexed her muscular calves, thickened from years of playing soccer. She rose from the bed, towering over Ben, who stared straight up, watching her legs reach their focal point. He coveted this view, but realized he would have to share it with others in a few months when Heather grew. His heart sank slightly.

As Heather walked to the bathroom, Ben scampered close behind, eyes fixated on the undersides her soft, golden feet. He began to notice things about her feet that he never noticed before, like the way her plump toes gripped the bedroom carpet while she walked. From this angle, he gained a new appreciation for the gentle curvature of her soles, the way tiny flecks of dust stuck to her heel, how she kept her nails perfectly pedicured. Not a single grain of dry skin was to be found anywhere on her soles. Gallons of moisturizer and twenty five years of rigorous maintenance bestowed Heather with feet worthy of a goddess. Perfection. From his lowly position, Ben even found himself overwhelmed by the sensual aroma of her peds, which hung like an invisible mist in the air about him. 

Much as he resented this shrinking business, he couldn’t wait to be smaller. An insignificant speck boldly exploring a new world - Planet Foot. He would chart every crevasse and wrinkle of skin, sample sweat from every square inch of her sole, perhaps even sustain himself for days exclusively off her perspiration. His mind wandered back to something AJ had said, about the option of becoming permanently shrunk. Would that be such a bad existence? It would be if Jason ever found out. He realized. If Ben was permanently shrunk, Jason would move in for the kill, and Ben wouldn’t be just Heather’s plaything. He’d belong to both of them. Not an option. He resolved.

Heather brushed her teeth in the bathroom. She picked up Ben’s broken watch, still left on the countertop. “Oh honey, your prized watch!” It was the first time she noticed the crystal was cracked. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you without it. You must be heartbroken.”

“Yeah, can you take it to the repair shop on 4th?” he attempted to say, but what came out was unintelligible high-pitched squeaking. Heather chuckled to herself, looking down, way down, at her adorable pet boyfriend.

“Don’t worry, I’ll send it in for repairs,” she said, somehow understanding. She examined it closely for the first time, now that it was free from Ben’s wrist. “Hey, there’s an inscription on the bottom. I never knew that. To my dearest friend, Ben,” she mumbled to herself. “Who gave you this thing anyway?”

Ben gazed up, way up at her, admiring the lines of musculature in her toned legs, the firm, yet plump mounds of her buttocks, the way her long blonde hair draped across her back. He hugged her right calf, felt its warmth and power, and kissed it.

Somebody’s horny,” she said, shaking him off. As he fell to the ground, Heather brought her right foot gently on top of him. She shifted her weight, applying just enough force to firmly plant Ben against the bathroom tile. Ben’s chest was nestled under the ball of her foot. His head was squeezed between her big and second toes. Her sweet foot odor filled his lungs; he wasn’t even breathing air anymore. “My subject,” she said.

Subject. A thought shot through Ben’s mind. When AJ described Ben as her “subject,” she meant it in a scientific sense. But when Heather said the word, it took on a different meaning. Heather said the word as if to fancy herself a queen, with Ben as her lowly royal subject, he realized. That didn’t sound so bad, Ben thought. But what kind of queen would Heather be? 

“Do you like this? Because I like you like this,” Heather took on a different tone than Ben had ever heard from her. She wasn’t just having fun with him, she was dead serious. He had finally become one of those dolls Heather always fantasized about. Something that existed just to please her. It had no agency, no voice, no ability to object to her will. Superficially, Heather was a very charming, fun-loving person, but Ben was just now starting to see what’s beneath the surface. How did it take five years to notice this? He wondered.

His train of thought was interrupted when Heather’s toes gripped him, lifting him back onto his own feet. 

“It’s shower time. Get those clothes off, little mister,” she ordered, snapping her fingers at him. Ben did as he was told. The elastic clothing had already outlived its usefulness anyway. Heather started the water running.

They stepped into the shower, and Heather began to wash her hair. Ben washed himself with the soapy water that ran down her leg. He looked up at her again, the way he had during their previous shower, but the view was different. She was so much greater now, and he the lesser. Ben admired her massive, perky breasts, before glancing slightly downward at her clean-shaven vulva. He had a hard time moving his eyes off that target, until Heather was finished with her hair. She looked down at him and smiled.

“I need you to get me extra clean today,” Heather said, handing Ben a dollop of soap. Eagerly, he began with the tops of her feet, ensuring every inch was pristine. The skin was slick, but at his height he could feel every bump and fold. When he finished, she lifted her feet up, one at a time, and he scrubbed the undersides with his hands as thoroughly as his strength allowed him. She gave him more soap, and he began to hand wash her calves. She flexed them, periodically, while Ben toiled away on their rock hard surface. 

Satisfied with his handiwork, she leaned down, extending an upturned palm next to Ben. The unspoken intention was clear. He stepped onto the palm, allowing her to raise him to the level of her thighs. A large finger offered him more dollops of soap. He continued with his duties. Heather had a slightly thick build, but she wasn’t out of shape. There was serious power in those massive thighs of hers. Ben tried to figure out just how many of himself could fit into the sheer volume of just one thigh, but gave up. She was the mathematician, not him.

She moved him behind now, right up to her buttocks. But before Ben could begin the hand wash, Heather’s other hand grabbed his upper body, covering it with soap. She then proceeded to use him as her sponge, rubbing him forcefully across the surface of her ass. The skin of her cheeks enveloped him. For a few moments, her ass became his whole world. Ben came, furiously, and squeaked with pleasure. None of this gained the notice of Heather.

Applying more soap, she took him underneath, washing between her legs. She held him upside down, and using her other hand pushed his face between her vaginal lips, holding him there for a moment. Heather withdrew Ben, his face briefly covered with the sticky residue of her excitement. “A taste of what’s to come,” Heather said. It was Saturday, and she clearly had big plans for him for the rest of the afternoon.

She moved him across her stomach, then her arms and shoulders. She lifted each arm up, and used Ben’s face to clean each armpit. Then the breasts. She cupped her hand around each breast, letting its natural weight pin Ben to her palm. Heather was more delicate now, as her breasts were extremely sensitive. He glided over the smooth surface, and she made sure to bring him face to face with each nipple, burying his face in both. 

The water stopped. Ben was raised to Heather’s face. She smiled, and planted a supple kiss on his head. Heather looked incredibly satisfied, and stared down at her subject for several moments, thinking.

Finally, she said what was on her mind. “Nine inches is a pretty good size, don’t you think?” She lowered him back down to eye-level with her genitals. “Think you’re still big enough to please me?” 

Chapter 8 - Tool by Javert

Heather grabbed the towel off the rack by the shower, stuffing Ben into it. She proceeded to dry every inch of her body, squishing Ben into her moist flesh until she was fully dry. With one hand she grabbed Ben, tossing the towel to the floor with the other. She stepped out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, where she roughly tossed Ben onto the bed, paying him no attention. In her current mindset, Ben was a tool now, not a person. 

She rummaged through the chest next to the bed, withdrawing a lube dispenser. Heather squirted lube into both hands, tossed the dispenser aside, and began rubbing her hands together. She locked her eyes on Ben and smiled a toothy, predatory smile. Ben struggled to get to his feet on the uneven bed surface. Before he could even stand upright Heather’s hands were upon him once more, this time spreading the lube across his body.

Both hands clasping Ben tightly, she brought his little face straight to her plump lips. “Are you prepared to become an offering to your goddess?” she cooed. Her breath was intoxicating. Realizing this, Heather opened her mouth wide, bringing Ben’s head between menacing teeth. She exhaled, filling his lungs with her breath. Her tongue curled invitingly. Heather always had an oral fixation, but Ben was still not small enough to satisfy those urges.

“Your goddess demands satisfaction.”

She brought him back down to her pussy. Oh God what if AJ was wrong? What if I’m not impervious to harm? What if I drown in her- his thoughts were cut off as Heather slid him, face first, past her lips, inserting Ben partially into her vaginal canal. It was warm, far warmer than he appreciated when he entered with a lone organ. He could hear Heather’s moan reverberate through her body.  She pulled him out, and in that brief moment Ben looked down at his chest, now covered with her juices. No time to contemplate, he was going back in. This time harder, and deeper. Ben found himself being moved fast, then slow, as Heather tantalized herself.

The fleshy cavern squeezed his body, and began to fill with fluid seemingly from everywhere. Ben gasped for air, accidentally swallowing loads of her vaginal secretions. He didn’t seem to be drowning though. The supplements worked! He thought, as Heather continued ramming him into her love canal.

She withdrew him fully, and laid her back on the bed, holding him between meaty, propped up legs. Holding Ben in her left hand, she grabbed each of his arms with her right. Between pinched fingers, she balled up Ben’s hands into fists, and placed them on each side of his head. Two huge fingers pushed his tiny elbows against his stomach. He looked like a boxer with his guard up.

“What good is a nine inch dick if it’s all shaft and no head?” she scoffed. Pretty airtight logic, to tell the tr-

She stuffed her human dildo back into its fleshy prison. This time all the way in. The cave wasn’t quite as constricting now, but it was completely filled with her juices. She thrust him, harder and harder, her rapturous moans booming in his ears. His entire body was being manipulated by just two of her fingers, while two fingers from her other hand massaged her clit. Ben lost count of how many of Heather’s orgasms he experienced before the pumping and moaning stopped completely. 

Heather released her hold on Ben, and took several minutes to catch her breath. Ben prayed that she wouldn’t fall asleep with him stuck in her vaginal canal for the next several hours. His prayers were not answered.

Heather napped for two hours, blissfully indifferent to where she had left her toy boyfriend. Ben struggled for a time, seeking to gain purchase somewhere in her vagina, but the surfaces were too slick and he was too cramped to move in any direction. Eventually, he tired himself out, and also drifted asleep.

When he awoke, he discovered his feet were no longer hanging outside of Heather’s vagina. He’d shrunk further, having lost yet another inch. The humid cave began to shift as Heather woke up and got out of bed. Monstrous fingers slid into the damp cave to retrieve its once-forgotten resident.

She sat him on her palm, lifted in front of her face. “You’re a mess,” she said, smiling. He was covered head to toe with white goo. She opened her mouth to say something else, but stopped, realizing that Ben was utterly irate.

“I could have DIED, Heather. I could have fucking died in there,” he squeaked. “You don’t know the limits of those supplements! Maybe they- maybe they-” he was so angry his brain fumbled about for the right words, “FUCK!”

Heather stared at him with a subtle hint of indignation. He looked into her green eyes and saw someone who might just snuff out his existence for daring to protest... But he couldn’t be sure.

Her expression changed to remorse. The illusion that she was an actual deity was broken. In her fantasies, her subjects never dared object to her desires. This wasn’t a fantasy; it was the real world where she might have nearly killed her real boyfriend. The regret on her face looked sincere, but Ben couldn’t tell anymore.

“Let’s get you washed off,” she said, with contrition.

Moments later, Ben was bathing in the sink, which Heather filled with warm soapy water. Off in the distance, he could hear the clicks and beeps of Heather's phone. She was now fully dressed in a yellow tank top and jean shorts, responding to hours of backlogged messages. She came back into the bathroom to check on Ben.

“Hey little guy, all clean now?” she smiled warmly at him. This was the Heather he fell in love with. Caring, gentle, warm

“Yeah I’m better now,” he peeped. “Sorry to yell at you earlier.”

She could just barely make out the gist of what he was saying.

“Listen, I’m gonna drop your watch off at the shop, then go have some drinks with a friend, okay?” 

He looked at her quizzically, knowing some friend meant Jason. She gently pulled him out of the sink and dried him off with a hand towel.

“Don’t worry. I won’t be out late. Anyway, I brought you something to keep you company!” she pulled out of her back pocket a hot pink jogging sock. From the smell, Ben could tell it was from Heather’s workout session two days ago. It was ripe.

This was the warm, loving Heather. The one that indulged Ben’s foot fetish without judgment. The one that picked him up and deposited him directly into the pungent sock. The acrid smell of her foot sweat both revolted and aroused him. He looked up and saw Heather staring down at him. In an instant, they both perceived each other’s satisfaction. Ben wondered if Heather was using his fetish to subjugate him further. He barely had time to consider this before the hole at the top of the sock closed, and Heather tied it into a knot, sealing him in with nothing but darkness and the aroma of her sweat. He felt himself being lifted now, and carried, he couldn’t be sure how far, and then dropped somewhere he suspected might be in the living room. 

He heard Heather stir about the room a bit, the familiar jingling of keys, the rustle of her purse, the hard clop of high heeled mules. “I’ll be back in a bit. I love you,” she said, gently. In the dark world of Heather’s foot sweat, Ben could hear the distant sound of a door opening and closing. She was gone, and he was left alone with only the oppressive scent of her feet.

He was in heaven. A small part of his brain thought otherwise. Through a haze of ecstasy, a tiny voice in his head speculated that this was just another means of control that Heather was exerting. That she was trying to get her tendrils into his mind and create a perfect, obedient subject. That she hadn’t abandoned her god complex. That voice was ignored, however, as Ben buried himself further in the damp fabric.

Hours went by. Ben continued to shrink. And he wondered if she would ever come home. Finally, he heard the sounds of a door being unlocked, and abruptly opened. Footsteps. Awkward, irregular footsteps. Two sets, one heavier than the other. Both irregular. One moreso than the other. The lighter steps stumbled a bit, then Ben heard loud clops against the ground as Heather, clearly drunk, kicked off her shoes.

“You’re a better singer than- well- you’re a better- pretty good anyway,” Heather clearly had way too much to drink. “Didju wanna drink? Lemme just.. I gotta. Ok.” Hammered. Ben heard her stumble across the room and disappear into the bedroom, where he figured her brain’s lowest functions autopiloted her straight to bed. She’d wake up ten hours later.

The heavier footsteps came closer, closer still. Too close! Ben knew his hiding place had been spotted! His heart pounded. He couldn’t hear anything; the footsteps had stopped. He tried to remain still, and give no sign that anything was inside the sock with the knotted end. Stupid! Of course something was inside! Of course he was inside!

It was dark. He had been in the sock for hours. How much had he shrunk since Heather tossed him there? How small could he-

Oh God. The end of the sock was grabbed by something very large. Ben felt the sock shuffle as the knotted end was being untied. No. No! He wished to be somewhere, anywhere else, anywhere besides cornered inside Heather’s jogging sock with nowhere to hide. He already knew who it was that found him, before Ben ever saw the monster’s face. It was Jason. 

The sock was turned upside down, and Ben came tumbling out. Straight onto Jason’s huge, powerful hand. Ben looked about, got his bearings, and figured he was six inches tall now. Far, far too small to fight back.

“Now why would she put you in there, little guy?” Jason asked, eyeing the sock. “Unless you had some kinda foot thing.”

Ben looked at him defiantly, but his defiance didn’t matter a shit. In the distance, he could hear Heather snoring. No help was coming.

Chapter 9 - Interrogation by Javert
Author's Notes:

M/m content in this chapter. Skip if it's not your thing.

Jason leaned back into the couch, holding Ben at eye-level with Jason’s abs. The giant looked down at his tiny prey. The two stared at each other for nearly a minute, sizing each other up, literally and figuratively. 

It was Jason who broke the silence. “Heather said I could stay the night. Not safe to drive home in my condition,” His condition seemed fine. “I think I’d better make myself comfortable.”

Jason planted Ben back on the stool and stood up. He took his shirt off, exposing his ripped, clean-shaven chest and abs. Ben couldn’t help but stare. Jason noticed.

“You haven’t seen the whole package yet, little man,” Jason smiled, undoing his belt. His jeans dropped to the floor, revealing tight red boxer briefs that could barely contain Jason’s massive bulge. Ben couldn’t look away. Jason noticed this too. “Thor’s Hammer is what I call it. Too big for most women, to be honest. Heather never seemed to mind though. Maybe you two can get acquainted sometime.”

Ben shuddered. Jason sat back down and leaned ominously over the tiny naked man. “Been meaning to ask you something for a few days now. Been thinking about it a lot, really. You have perfect teeth, don't you. Never had a cavity, not a single one in that pea-sized head of yours. Am I right?”

Ben nodded, puzzled that Jason could know that.

“Yup. What I figured. Cavity fillings don’t shrink. Usually have to be removed first.”

What.

“They told you that you were the only one? Didn’t they? The only person in the whole world they’d ever found that was compatible with shrinking. That what they told you?”

Ben nodded, starting to feel his knees collapse.

“Yeah. You’re not special. We can shrink whoever we want. Been doing it for years. Probably never done it on a US citizen though. Probably. Until you anyway. No clue why they chose you. Perfect teeth’s nearest I can figure.”

What.

“You wanna know why they hired me at AllTec?” Jason moved his face close enough so Ben could clearly see the grains of stubble on his cheeks and chin. “I gotta lot of experience with shrinking. Never been shrunk myself, but I’ve shrunk quite a few folks overseas. Prisoners of war.”

Ben couldn’t tell if Jason was lying or being truthful. Either way, he was terrified.

“See little man, I’m not just a soldier. I interrogate people. I get the confessions that no one else can. No better way to get a confession than to shrink a man down. Make him feel small. Show him how powerless and hopeless he really is...” Jason trailed off. He leaned in closer, almost close enough that his lips nearly touched Ben’s body. “Got anything you want to confess?” His deep voice shook Ben to the core. Ben trembled.

Jason gently took Ben into one powerful hand. His grip was firm, but not threatening. Despite his state of fear, Ben had to admit that Jason’s hand was warm, even comfortable. Jason held Ben level with his boxer briefs. Ben looked again at the monstrous bulge, and noticed a dark stain emerge on the fabric surface. Precum. Oh Jesus. Jason gently petted Ben’s head with one finger.

“Don’t you worry though. I don’t hurt people. Never have. Never believed in it. See I’m smart, little man. I know violence isn’t the answer to everything. No, those tiny people didn’t confess to me because they were afraid of me. They confessed because in the end, they loved me. Now that’s a unique idea, isn’t it little man? Using love to win wars.”

What the fucking hell was he going on about? Ben’s heart was racing, but the warmth of Jason’s digits had a calming effect.

“I gave them what they truly desired. In exchange, they told me everything. I was the best in the business. Been a couple years though. Thinking maybe I’m out of practice.” He paused. Then delicately patted Ben on the head with his finger. “Then I hear they’re shrinking you.”

The petting resumed. Jason’s movements were too precise. Perfectly delicate while perfectly controlling. Ben knew he was in the hands of a professional.

“So, got anything you’d like to confess?” Jason calmly asked his tiny captive. No answer. “Of course you don’t.” His voice was so calm. There wasn’t the slightest hint of resentment or revenge. It was soothing, non-judgmental, suggestive even.

Jason released Ben back onto the footstool. He began taking off his socks, and set his bare feet on the stool, directly in front of Ben.

“I saw you look at them last time I was here.”

Ben’s heart began beating furiously.

“No sense in hiding it. I see everything.” Jason draped his rancid socks on each side of Ben. Jason’s feet were glorious. Smooth, tanned, moist. His soles were massive. His toes were long and powerful. The aroma was overwhelming. Pungent, like Heather’s feet, but without any of her sweetness. 

“Go ahead. Touch them. Kiss them. Lick them, if you like.”

Ben shook his head in horror.

“You can’t lie to me. Like I said, I see everything. I see your desire, plain as day.”

Ben realized his cock was fully erect. Of course Jason noticed.

“Your desires are written on your body. So why don’t you give in to them?”

Ben didn’t budge.

“Then I’ll offer you a choice. You can either lick my feet. Or. I’ll put you inside one of my socks, just like Heather did. And I’ll tie up the end and leave you there all night. I’ve done that before, by the way. To other tiny men who turned out to be little foot lovers. It never failed. They always came out of that sock begging to be put back in.”

Ben made his decision.

With both hands extended, Ben explored Jason’s left sole. Perfectly smooth. So warm. So... Powerful. He marveled. He brought his face close to the wall of flesh, hesitated, then kissed it. He kissed Jason’s goliath foot over and over until the kisses turned to licking. He continued lapping the sweat from Jason’s left foot, while high above the giant stared down, expressionless.

Jason’s feet shifted. His right foot formed a blockade behind Ben. His left foot maneuvered to pin Ben against his right, pushing his left big toe against Ben’s chest. Oh God. That toe. There was so much power in it. Even with the supplements that hardened Ben's body, he knew there were limits. He felt that Jason had the strength in that single toe to snuff out Ben's life. 

Ben grabbed the toe. It alone was wider than Ben's body. So soft. Jason nudged it further into Ben's body, almost lovingly. Ben caressed it, admiring the attention Jason clearly paid to maintenance. Even the nail was perfectly clipped and sanded down. 

“Kiss it.”

Ben did as commanded, kissing every square inch of Jason’s big toe.

The toe moved downward, making contact with Ben’s erect penis. Gently, with masterful precision and muscle control, the toe rubbed Ben’s cock. It didn’t have much work to do. In an instant, Ben came.

Jason took one of his discarded socks and cleaned up the tiny mess. He dabbed Ben lightly at first to dry him off, then rubbed the rest of Ben’s body against the sock. The sock was so moist. The aroma intoxicating. Put me in there. Ben wrestled for control over his own mind against his maddening desires.

“Seems I’ve still got it,” Jason said, gripping Ben again and reclining fully on the couch. He placed Ben between his pecs, lying Ben down on his tiny stomach. Jason’s right hand formed a fleshy blanket to keep Ben warm and prevent him from escaping. With his left hand, Jason reached to the lamp beside the couch and turned off the light.

“Good night, my little pet.”

Ben was overcome with resentment for allowing his fetish to be exploited like this. He seethed for several minutes, but his anger began to subside. The mountain of Jason’s chest rose and fell with every breath, slowly rocking the little man to sleep. Ben drifted off, thinking about Jason's socks.

Chapter 10 - Collusion by Javert

“Oh my GOD!”

Heather’s booming voice startled Ben back into the waking world. 

“This is TOO CUTE! I need to take a picture!” 

Ben was lying face down, finding it difficult to turn around to see Heather. He was pinned, held firmly in place against Jason’s chest by a giant hand. Ben felt the ground beneath him rumble, as Jason chuckled.

“Aw. You woke him up. He was sleeping so peacefully too,” Jason said, gazing down at his captive.

Ben heard Heather rush off, rummage through her purse, and hurry back. Phone in hand, she snapped several photos of her tiny boyfriend resting on her ex-boyfriend’s behemoth chest.

“I’m thrilled. This is SO cute. It’s like... Oh my GOD!” She was ridiculously elated. “I was so worried you two weren’t going to get along. But look at you two!”

Ben let out a deep sigh. His life was totally out of his control. After a brief inventory of himself in comparison to his surroundings, Ben concluded he’d shrunk down to an inch. So small, in the course of just a several days, and he wasn’t finished shrinking yet. Still almost four complete months ahead, most of which Ben figured he’d be spending as an insignificant speck. It was clear Heather was only interested in treating Ben as if he were some subhuman plaything. And Jason actually recognized Ben’s humanity and seemed intent on wiping it out, leaving behind only a willing slave. 

After last night, what was done to him, what he had done, Ben almost despaired entirely. But he knew if he lost hope the two giants would eventually break him. The same way Jason had allegedly broken so many shrunken people before. The same way Heather and Jason would probably move on to break the world and all its inhabitants. 

“Scoot over!” Heather insisted, pushing Jason’s legs up from the couch. “And put some fucking pants on!” Jason paid this demand no heed, continuing to cradle Ben against his chest. He wasn’t going to let go of his prize.

“He is so small now!” Heather said, sitting down and staring at her shrunken boyfriend. “And SO cute! I wish I could just keep him like this, y’know?”

“Maybe he’d like that too,” Jason responded. Ben started to shake his head in protest, but Jason hid the little one’s objection, cupping him fully in a giant hand, enclosing and pressing Ben snugly against the giant’s chest.

“Awwwww!” Fantasies of having a pet boyfriend danced in Heather’s head. “He’d have such a good life like that. So much better even than the life he has now. I’d see to that!”

We would see to that,” Jason retorted.

Between Jason’s fingers, Ben could tell the giant couple were gazing at each other, more fully appreciating each other’s ambitions.

“We could give so many people perfect lives,” Heather said, with sadness in her eyes. As if she could feel humanity’s collective pain and suffering. If only she had the power to fix everything.

“In time. But first, let’s start with just one life,” Jason now held Ben on his open palm. The two giants locked eyes with each other, almost forgetting the tiny specimen that existed between them.

Heather’s eyes wandered over Jason’s massive, sculpted body. Her gaze stopped, examining Jason’s massive bulge.

“We could be gods, Heather. If we wanted. Not tomorrow. Not in several months. But today. Right now. We could be his gods.”

Ben saw the arousal in her eyes. The gears turning. The god complex rushing to the surface. But her eyes softened for a minute. She looked at Ben with compassion, as if until then she’d forgotten he existed.

“What do you want, little guy?” she asked Ben, lovingly.

Ben squeaked and waved his arms to signal protest. He wanted to be free, to be back to normal, to be as far away from these two psychos as possible. He wanted to see AJ! AJ could fix all this! Take me to AJ! Now!

Heather didn’t understand any of the barely audible peeps her little man made. But she got the general idea. The look of disappointment in her face was palpable.

“It’s to be expected, Heather,” Jason said. “It’s like I told you before. Little people don’t know what they want until you give it to them.”

“I feel like I’ve been doing that, but he still won’t give himself to me. What am I doing wrong?” she pleaded.

They talked about this? When? Did Jason tell her what he did overseas? Ben’s mind was fully alert now. It must have happened soon after Ben was selected for size reduction. Ben reconstructed the scene in his mind. Heather must have bumped into Jason. She told him the news. Maybe they went out to lunch together. Jason must have told her his own experience with shrunken people. He poisoned her mind, fed her god complex. Gave her crazy ideas about the things she could do with a shrunken man of her own. 

“You’re doing fine. But sometimes it takes a little longer,” Jason said, comforting her. “I had one subject hold out for a month. Know what I did? I gave him a choice. Every day he had to drink my cum. And if he refused, I’d eat one of his little friends.”

Heather looked shocked. “D- Did you? Eat them I mean?”

“Of course. They aren’t people Heather. They’re not people until we make them people. Until we break them down, eradicate their corrupt, wicked identities, and build them back up in our image. We make them pure. Then we make them people.”

The ideology being espoused was terrifying. Ben was starting to feel lightheaded, overcome with dread. Jason may have thought he was being truthful last night when he claimed to have never hurt anyone. The people he ate weren’t people in his psychotic mind, after all.

“So.. What happened?” Heather asked, shyly.

“I ate six of his friends. Made him watch. When he couldn’t stand to watch anymore, he started doing what he was told. After two weeks, he was begging for it. He worshiped me. He gave me all the intel I wanted. He submit to me completely.”

Heather desperately wanted Ben to submit to her in that way. She needed Jason now. Needed his expertise. Needed to learn everything she possibly could from him in the next four months, until her time to truly become a god began. “I guess... This is stupid to say... But I feel jealous,” she said, cautiously. “You’ve already created so many little worshipers, and they all started out hating you. And I can’t even get my own boyfriend to worship me!” She pouted.

Jason gave her a warm smile, taking her left hand into his right. “It’s okay Heather. We’ll do this together. And when we’re finished, he’ll be our shrunken plaything. Forever. And he’ll like it like that. I even have the supplements he can drink to make it permanent. But he has to want to drink it. Only when he drinks it of his own free will has he truly submitted to us.”

“Did the other little.. things.. drink the supplements?”

“Yes.”

“Of their own free will?”

“Yes.”

“What did you do with them when they were.. permanent?”

“Whatever the fuck I wanted.”

End Notes:

THINGS AREN'T LOOKING UP FOR OUR HERO

Chapter 11 - Choices by Javert
Author's Notes:

M/m and couples stuff. If you find that icky you probably shouldn't keep reading.

“So what do we do next?” Heather asked Jason.

“Offer the little man a choice. Always offer choices. It’s important that he chooses his own destiny,” Jason said.

Heather nodded in understanding, then glanced down at Ben. “Ben. I love you. I want you to love me. I want to give you the perfect life and make you happy forever,” she said, calmly. Jason observed, silently critical of her technique. Not the worst, he decided.

“So you can either worship me.. Or...” she considered a reasonable alternative. “Or... I’ll shove you up my butt!”

“WOAH!” Jason and Ben both shouted together. Jason placed a protective hand over Ben and pulled him back. “Not like that, Heather. Give him a choice between nice things.”

“He likes my butt!” Heather exclaimed, defensively. “He really does!”

“Probably doesn’t want to go inside it!” Jason said. He paused for a moment, then looked down at Ben just to be sure.

Ben vociferously shook his head no.

“Well maybe that’s one of the things he doesn’t know he wants!” Heather was getting frustrated and starting to feel stupid. “Because he- well like you said, they don’t always know! You gotta make them know. And I know how much he likes my butt!”

“What’s with you and butts?! He’s not going in your butt. Give him a better set of options, Heather. Or I will,” Jason started to pet Ben, holding him protectively. 

“Okay fine.” She put her finger to her lips and considered alternatives. “Ben. I have to run errands today. So you can either come with me, or, you can spend the day with Jason. It’s your choice.”

Either choice seemed terrible. If he went with Heather, she might stuff him somewhere he’d deeply enjoy, but that’s what she wanted in the first place. And he couldn’t let her win. If he went with Jason, well at least Jason seemed committed to being gentle rather than the rough way Heather tossed Ben about. He wouldn’t mind spending the day in Heather’s panties though...

But no. Can’t let her win. Ben wasn’t completely powerless, he realized. He had one weapon left in his arsenal, and that was Heather’s stubborn ego. She can’t stand losing, and Ben would play that to his advantage.

To the surprise of both giants, Ben pointed at Jason.

“What?! That’s bullshit!” Heather was pissed. “He’s joking! Ben! That’s not funny!”

“You have to honor his choices, Heather.”

“Whatever. I’m going to the store,” Visibly agitated, she got up and left.

The two men sat in silence for several minutes, trying to figure out what just happened. Jason was genuinely surprised at Ben’s choice, and couldn’t quite figure out the logic behind it. Ben had scored his first point against his captors, playing them off each other. Heather could be undermined and angered. That’s good, that gives Ben some ammunition. It wasn’t much, but it was something. He had to use Heather’s insecurities to drive a wedge between the two giants.

Jason on the other hand... Well. Ben had nothing he could use against Jason. 

Oh God. I’ve made the wrong choice. I should’ve gone with Heather. I could’ve at least fought back! Bit her! Shown her she’s not in charge! I know how to fight her! But Jason... I... 

Ben looked up at the sculpted face of the giant looking back down at him. His breathing became rapid in panic. The giant gently caressed Ben with a single finger, and leaned close to the little man.

“Shhh,” the giant whispered, so gently. “You’re safe now. No one’s going to hurt you.” The voice was so deep and filled with power, but pitched perfectly to calm the little captive. It was working.

Jason reached over to the stool and picked up his socks, kicking his feet back up. “Remember these?” he dangled the socks in front of Ben, the stench hanging in the air. “Well. I’m going to offer you a choice now.”

Ben already knew what option A was going to be. But what was option B?

“This one is simple. You can either spend the next hour in my sock. Or. We can just sit here and watch TV.”

Shit. He is too good at this. 

“No tricks. No catch. Those are your options. Though I can see you’ve already chosen.”

Ben’s erection was a dead giveaway. Shit shit shit.

“See, even if you don’t choose the socks, I already know you wanted to go in there. And you denied yourself that pleasure. Meaning either way, I’ve won. So it’s fruitless to resist.”

He was right. The socks were dangled closer to Ben. Their aroma was unbelievably ripe.

“If-” Jason stopped his attempts to persuade Ben when Ben leapt straight into the sock. Jason peered down the sock and watched the little man wrap himself in the folds of his humid prison. “Damn. Guess you must really like feet, huh little guy? Breaking you might be easier than I thought. You’re being such a good boy. How about an extra treat?” Ben felt the sock being moved, swinging in the air, then it stopped. The light above started to darken, as Jason’s huge foot was being inserted. The sock was taut against the giant’s foot, pinning Ben to the sole. 

Jason kicked his feet up on the stool and flipped on the TV, glancing occasionally at his own feet. Inside his right sock was a prisoner existing in a paralyzing state of complete ecstasy. Jason periodically brought the side of his left foot against the sole of his right, squishing Ben further into the massive sole. Jason just barely felt the tiny tongue lapping at his foot. He smiled. Too easy.

An hour went by. Then two. Three. Heather came home with bags of groceries, setting them on the counter. “Where’s Ben?” she asked, looking over at Jason. Jason jerked his head in the direction of his feet, wiggling the toes of his right in the air.

“Just getting him warmed up for you,” Jason said.

“Yeah. I was thinking about it. He probably said no to me because he doesn’t respect me,” she said, walking over to the couch. “And I’ll have to discipline him for that.”

“Oh geez. You’re not going to put him up your-” Jason started before Heather cut him off.

“No. But I need him to learn that I’m in charge. So take him out of that stupid sock and put him on the couch. I need him to remember how small he is to me.”

“He needs choices, Heather. He has to choose to-”

Heather cut him off again, raising a palm in the air. “No, we tried choices already. Maybe that’s what you do but I’m not going to be that kind of god. I will be obeyed. That isn't a choice. That's a fact.”

Even Jason felt smaller just hearing her talk like that. He unwrapped the sock from his foot, and placed his captive between his muscular legs. Ben looked up to see Heather’s stern gaze. Green eyes like lasers burning straight through him.

“You’re nothing to me,” she hissed. The words stung. Ben may have been caught in a cat and mouse game of survival against his giant sized psychotic girlfriend, but he still had feelings for her. “So you can either get on your knees, or I’ll flush you down the toilet.

Ben hesitated a second too long. Heather, impatient, started to move her hand toward him. “Okay. If that’s how you want it.”

NO!! He dropped to his knees and prostrated himself.

“Better. But you still defied me earlier. You deserve punishment for that.”

She looked up at Jason. His eyes were wide, almost fearful. “Take your boxers off. Now.” she ordered. Jason was reluctant, so Heather grabbed his briefs on both sides and tugged them fully off, tossing them onto the floor.

There was a new shadow being cast over Ben. He turned around and looked up. He almost shrieked in horror. Jason’s cock. It was ten times Ben’s size, maybe more. Even at Ben’s normal size he’d feel intimidated by its length and girth. Like a goddamn summer sausage.

He turned around and was met with Heather’s face, looming over him. Her eyebrows arched contemptuously. Nowhere to run. In an instant, she was upon him. Her tongue lashed out, taking Ben into its slimy fold, and pinning him against the goliath cock. She lapped at it, ensuring Ben experienced every inch of her ex’s “Meat Hammer” or whatever the fuck he called it. When she was done with the shaft she furiously licked the head, momentarily releasing Ben by depositing him right on top of the piss slit. At under an inch tall, Ben was easily stuck to the foreskin by a mixture of saliva and precum.

She sneered at him. “You’re already my slave. You’re just too stupid to know it.”

Ben had no idea this kind of crazy existed. Four more months... Oh God, I have to escape her!

She lunged, taking a good portion of the cock into her mouth. Soft hands started to work the shaft while Heather’s meaty tongue and lips worked the rest. She pumped her head up and down, ramming the monolithic cock against Ben, and driving Jason to the brink. He came, filling Heather’s mouth and nearly washing Ben down her gullet. She withdrew Jason’s penis, leaving Ben in her mouth, pinned to its roof by her tongue.

Two fingers retrieved the pathetic creature from her mouth. She dangled him by one leg in front of her face. He was dripping with goo.

“Maybe next time you’ll do what I tell you.” She tossed him dismissively back onto the couch next to Jason. The two men watched her walk away, both speechless.

End Notes:

OH SHIT OH FUCK

Chapter 12 - Vision by Javert

“Listen man, I’d be careful if I were you,” Jason quietly said to Ben, wiping the sticky mess off the little man with a giant sock. “I dunno if you noticed, but she was about two seconds away from grinding you into paste.” 

Ben’s tiny squeaks were unintelligible, but from the pointing and waving it was clear to Jason what he meant.

“No I’m not the same. I’m not like her. Don’t pretend like you didn’t want what I gave you.” Jason said, nudging Ben’s still erect penis with one finger. “We both know if I offered you the chance to become mine, you’d take it.”

Ben stopped shouting, having run out of things to say.

“And I would take you. I like you. You would be a good pet.”

Ben knew it was true. Either giant offered pleasures beyond the imagination, but at least one of them respected his autonomy. He always had problems with authority figures, and right now Heather was one growth pill away from becoming a totalitarian deity hell-bent on crushing opposition and breaking humanity to her will. Or so it seemed anyway. The trajectory wasn’t good there.

“Well. I’m gonna go. Good luck little guy. Just keep your head down, do what she says. With any luck you’ll come out of this whole thing alive,” Jason said, getting dressed. “Oh, you can keep the socks by the way. I know they made you really happy and, well, I hope in some small way they help you through this whole thing.” Jason started to walk away, but saw Ben’s reinvigorated protests. “No no, you can’t come with me. Much as I know you’d love to spend the rest of your life as a mite on my foot, to tell the truth I’m straight up scared of what Heather would do to me if I took you away.”

The giant walked off. In the distance, Ben heard the front door open and close. And suddenly, he was alone. With her.

Not long after, more footsteps. Heather’s bedroom door swung open. She was wearing only a sports bra and panties. Heather walked over to Ben and sat with him between her huge, muscular golden thighs. She has the power to break the entire planet between those thighs, Ben thought. After a long time studying her sultry curves, Ben finally looked up at her face. She had tears in her eyes.

“I still love you,” she said, calmly trying to hold back emotion. “And I know that right now you’re really mad at me and... And you think I’m totally crazy. I know you think I’m some crazy person on a mad power trip.”

Sums it up.

“It’s because you don’t see what I see. You lack my vision, Ben. You can’t see the opportunity that’s before me.” A mammoth finger reached down and started massaging Ben’s cock. Instinctively, he grabbed it and held on while it stimulated him.

“I’ll be the first giant in human history soon. And I will be the biggest and I will be the last and only. And I will be invincible. I want you to think about these things, Ben. What they all mean. They mean that all of human history has been a buildup to this moment... To my moment.”

The little man was succumbing fast to the massage, bending into her massive digit as it pushed against him.

“You often talk about some super smart computer intelligence that will overtake humanity someday. Especially when you’re drunk you like to talk about that,” Heather laughed a little remembering how many times Ben got drunk at a bar and would argue with strangers that the best thing they could do for the future of humanity was destroy all computers everywhere. “You say some really stupid shit when you’re drunk, Ben. Because there won’t be a computer rebellion ever. There won’t be any rebellion anywhere ever. I’ll have the power to end all war, all conflict, all crime, all hate... Everything.”

The finger stopped its massage. It reached around to his backside and thrust him straight against her panties. She was wet, and Ben was pushed deep into it. There was nowhere he would rather be.

“No one has ever had that chance, Ben. No one, ever, could ever change history the way I will. I will be the god that ends human suffering for all time,” she pushed him deeper into her panties. He deeply inhaled her inescapable musk and came uncontrollably. “But all of that starts with you. If I can’t be a god to you, how can I expect to be a god to the entire planet?” She started pushing him under her now, pinning him under her entire bodyweight. He never wanted anything more than to be back inside her.

She pulled him back, and lifted him into the air, more gently than before, raising him to her face. “You will worship me. You will give everything to me. Because I am giving everything to you. And everyone else who ever lives.”

Heather stood, miles high to Ben’s tiny eyes, removing her panties. She walked back into her bedroom, carrying Ben in one hand and her panties in the other. She dropped them both on her desk, and walked off. Ben couldn’t take his eyes off her muscular ass. 

At his size, the raw power of giants of any sex was the ultimate aphrodisiac. Every twitch of muscle in Heather’s feminine body drove him mad. The goliath proportions of Jason’s cock nearly brought him to his knees. He wanted to serve either them so deeply, and they commanded that he do so. If only he gave in to his desires, he could live out the rest of his life in eternal pleasure. He could spend a thousand lifetimes as Heather’s personal dildo, or a speck swimming in an ocean of Jason’s cum. Being either’s servant would be the greatest life any human being has ever had. But his stubborn resentment of authority told him to keep fighting. His brain was on fire trying to remember who he was, what he truly valued, and the terrible future for humanity both these monsters posed.

Heather soon came back, holding a needle.

He squeaked, looking for an escape. But she was too quick. Fingers grasped him by a leg, picking him up and tossing him onto the panties. With her pointer finger, she firmly pinned him against the fabric, holding the needle tight using her middle finger. Using her other hand, Heather threaded the needle. She peered down at him and issued a command he dared not disobey. “Stay.” Her voice was pitched perfectly to elicit his subordination. She was learning.

She began to tie his arms and legs with the thread, sowing the thread into the panties. She lifted the underwear up to inspect her work. Satisfied, she put them on. Ben found himself being squeezed between her buttcheeks. Heather walked over to her dresser, cheeks swaying and flexing all around him. She bent over, pulling him taut, and opened the drawer. Heather withdrew an article of clothing and began to put it on. They were her spandex running pants, the ones with the seam that creeps deep into her ass. Darkness enveloped Ben, then pressure. Pressure on all sides. He was being squeezed straight between those muscular cheeks, where he would spend the rest of the day.

“A goddess needs to be in good shape for her worshipers,” Ben heard her say, far, far above. “It’s a beautiful day outside. I thought I might go for a jog. Hope you enjoy the ride.”

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy the ride!

Chapter 13 - Run by Javert

Heather jogged ten miles that afternoon. She made Ben feel every step. Her massive glutes encompassed his entire existence, powerfully compressing his body with each flex. Her panties crept deep between her cheeks more and more over the course of her run, bringing Ben with them. The fleshy prison was extremely hot and humid, but Ben knew it wasn’t his own sweat he was drenched in; it was Heather’s. 

And he loved it. Every second of her jog, feeling her power pulsate through her posterior, being her insignificant slave, he loved all of it. He could hear Heather periodically greet passersby on the sidewalk, and they would greet her back. Everyone loved Heather. He could visualize that charismatic smile she flashed. What’s not to love? He was losing himself in her. She was breaking him down fast.

The jog continued. Constantly pushed into the warm mounds of her ass, Ben came multiple times, knowing this is the closest he would ever come to true heaven. Eventually, he could feel her stride slow down. And the run was over.

He heard the front door to their apartment unlock, the door open, felt the sway of Heather’s perky ass as she entered. Her glutes were relaxing now, becoming softer and less constricting. She walked across the apartment and back into the bedroom, where she sat on the bed for a moment to take her shoes off. Ben was momentarily pinned against her and the bed. She stood again, and undressed. Heather held her panties up for a moment, just to examine her subject. 

Pleased with herself, she took the panties over to her desk, and cut Ben free using a small pair of scissors. She carried him back to the bed. Laying down on her back, she dropped Ben on her between her breasts. They were slick with her perspiration. Her whole body was.

“Worship me.”

He understood, and began licking and massaging one of her massive breasts. They were easily stimulated, and Heather was quickly aroused by his tiny hands. She began to finger herself idly. Ben tried to reach the nipple but found he couldn’t quite mount her breast without slipping back down. Heather saw this, and sighed, frustrated. With her free hand, she picked him up and deposited him directly on her areola. Her nipple was just slightly smaller than Ben at this point. He hugged and kissed it, then kneaded the flesh with his hands. Heather moaned with pleasure, and transferred him to the other breast for the same treatment.

Satisfied, Heather tossed Ben back into her sweaty panties, bunching them up and trapping him inside. She stuffed them into one of her jogging shoes, where he would remain until the following morning. He spent the night being assaulted by her scent, lighting his mind ablaze with lust for her.

Monday. Heather showered while Ben cleaned himself with the soap residue streaming down her body and over her feet. He was a half inch tall now. Looking up at the titan he shared a shower with, it was easy to think she truly already was a god.

The water stopped. Heather dipped down to pick up her subject, reached for a towel, and tossed him inside. She dried herself while pushing him into her entire body. Moments later, Heather was dressed in her work attire. She walked off, leaving Ben naked on the bathroom counter. She came back, holding a tiny box, and resting it by Ben.

“Open it.”

He did so, finding a new set of blue stretchy clothing inside.

“Put it on. Today’s your appointment. I don’t want to take you in there naked.”

That’s right! AJ wanted to perform a regular examination and see how I’m doing! This could be my chance! She could save me from all this! She can save me! She can stop Heather! Oh God, I’ll tell her everything.. This could save the whole fucking planet.But could I really leave... Her. No, I have to. She's dangerous. I love her.

He was deeply conflicted. So much of him had already given in to Heather, but there was still a spark of resistance. Salvation was nigh. Heather’s reign would be over before it even started. 

His mind drifted to other things. AJ. Those long, athletic legs of hers. Her striking raven hair. Her cocky, wry sense of humor. Her feminine allure. The smell of her perfume. Her powerful, almost prehensile toes. Ben never dared tell Heather, but he and AJ had a history. An awkward one, at times, but they did share a true bond. AJ knew Ben when he was a little boy. She claimed that she even babysat him sometimes, though this was never proven. She later waited tables on him and his family, watching him grow into a handsome young man. When Ben hit 21, she took him out for his first (legal) drink. After that they’d get hammered together regularly. Then they’d fuck. Eventually Ben met Heather. And AJ met the second asshole she’d marry.

AJ was eccentric, true. Few people really understood how her mind worked. They saw her as a sex object first and last. But she was a true intellectual, and frighteningly honest. Ben knew he could always count on her. And if he had to spend the next several months as a speck, he couldn’t imagine a more trustworthy person to protect him. Also, AJ was kind of a sexhound.

He pondered the possibilities just a little too long. Ben didn’t even notice Heather’s building-sized green eyes were at level with him, scrutinizing him. He trembled under her gaze. The small part of him that had hope for freedom got even smaller. 

She rose again, and set a huge box down beside him. It was the cage.

“Get in.”

45 minutes later Heather arrived at the office. She walked down the corridors of AllTec, greeting coworkers along the way. Nobody asked what was in the cage. They all knew. Word had gotten around. She could have tossed Ben in her purse or a backpack, but no. She carried his cage stridently, wanting the whole world to know she already possessed one human being. Soon they would all be in her cage. Her usually friendly demeanor had taken on an eerily disquieting self confidence.

Ben was carried into a small conference room and set on a polished wood table. A door opened behind him. He heard a pair of high heels, sounded like boots maybe. Female footsteps, for sure, but a bit on the heavy side. A taller woman. It was AJ. Ben couldn’t see from how his cage was positioned, but he knew freedom was near. Barely audible words were exchanged. “Please wait outside,” the woman said to Heather. YES! He would be alone with AJ! He could say whatever he wanted without fear of reprisal from the green eyed goddess of death.

The footsteps came closer, rounding the table, and finally stopping in front of him. From his cage, he could only make out her waist and stomach. She was extremely tall. Too tall. Hips too wide. It wasn’t AJ. Ben’s legs almost gave out from despair, but he knew he still had a chance.

She began pulling a notebook and a recording device out of her bag, resting them on the table. Ben could tell from her large hands she was a powerfully built woman. Skin tone was the same golden shade of Heather’s. Those terrifyingly powerful hands reached over to the door of the cage and opened it. The scent of her rich, sensuous perfume flowed into the cage. A meaty, well manicured finger commandingly tapped twice on the table in front of the cage. Ben got the signal.

He stepped out, and peered forever upward at the titanic examiner. She was clearly an older woman, Ben guessed in her mid-40s. Good shape for that age. Thick build, but not fat. Her white blouse barely contained her huge, Appalachian-sized breasts. She had long, flowing blonde hair. Her face was striking. Perhaps she was the most striking woman Ben had ever seen. Full, luscious lips. Eyes that were piercingly intelligent, and a gorgeous shade of green. Like Heather’s. Just like Heather’s.

End Notes:

OH WHAT NICE EYES YOU HAVE

Chapter 14 - Examination by Javert

“Mr. Thompson. I am Doctor Rachel Carter. I am Head of Growth and Reduction Sciences at AllTec,” the large woman said, resting her knuckles on the table. “It is a pleasure to finally meet you. You represent half of my entire life’s work. The other half is just outside that door.” She motioned one knuckle slightly in the direction of the exit to the hallway. “However I must be candid with you. While Heather is truly the first human subject selected for growth, you are hardly the first for miniaturization.”

This much he already knew. But he stared silently upward, trying not to react to the information. He had never seen this woman before. Even at his normal height he felt she could crush him with those menacing hands of hers.

“It was the decision of the Candidate Selection Committee, including myself, that Heather be first paired with a shrunken subject, to see how she responds to a size differential. If she exhibits any signs of threatening or abusive behavior, or presented any other behaviors that might jeopardize her candidacy for enlargement. Thus your testimony today will be of the utmost importance. I need you to be completely honest with me. Do you understand?”

He nodded in agreement. Those green eyes stared down at him. He knew those eyes, not just from their shape but by the way they moved, the way she blinked. They were just like Heather’s. But this couldn’t be Heather’s mother. Ben knew Heather’s mother very well. So who was this person?

She set a small microphone in front of him. “You may speak into this. It will enhance your voice so you will sound as you did at your normal size. Please provide your responses into the microphone.” She turned on the recorder.

“Dr. Rachel Carter, 8:57 AM, April 11, 2020,” she said into her own microphone. “I am here with Subject 4017, Ben Thompson.” Ben took note his subject number was considerably higher than one. “Subject appears to be miniaturized to approximately 12 millimeters. Current progression of his condition will likely render him under a millimeter in the next several days. At that point all verbal communication will be impossible, rendering the necessity of this evaluation urgent. It will be the final evaluation for several months, until the subject recovers from his reduction.”

The monolith with breasts finally sat down. She still loomed over him as far as Ben could see.

“Mr. Thompson. Are you prepared to provide your testimony?” She clasped her hands together in a way that Ben couldn’t quite tell was a threat or not. She sure gave the impression that she could squeeze the life out of him with minimal effort.

“I-” He stammered, feeling truly fearful of his amazonian interviewer. “I’d like to talk to AJ.”

“Dr. Jacobs no longer works at AllTec,” she replied curtly.

“Well where is she? I want to talk to her,” Ben insisted.

“I don’t know. She no longer works for me,” she said. “Are you prepared to give testimony.”

He sighed, feeling trapped. Like Heather was in the room, and she was asking the questions. It didn’t matter what he said now. And he worried about AJ, deeply hoping wherever she was, she was unharmed.

“I am,” he said, weakly.

“Good. Then we shall proceed. Has Human Growth Subject 1, Heather Curtis, ever mistreated you?”

Oh God. They’re making me do this. They’re actually going to make me state, on the record, that the psycho goddess who will end the world is a saint. And if I tell the truth?

Dr. Carter’s hands unclasped. She balled them both into fists, pushing her manicured nails into her palms. Thick veins pulsated over her knuckles. “Mr. Thompson?”

“..............No.”

“Ever? In your entire life?” she pressed. “She’s never mistreated you? Threatened you?”

His breathing was heavy as the weight of the situation was collapsing upon him. He almost wanted to cry.

“No. She never has.”

“Has she ever made you feel uncomfortable?”

“No.”

“Not in your current situation?”

He shook his head.

“Mr. Thompson, I need you to speak your answers into the microphone.”

He shook his head again.

“Subject is shaking his head to indicate ‘no’.”

It didn’t matter what he did, even if he said yes she would wipe the tape. Then wipe him off the bottom of her shoe.

“Do you feel Ms. Curtis would be a good candidate for human enlargement?”

“Yes,” he whispered, barely able to say the word. He felt like he might throw up.

The giantess peered down at Ben the way someone looks at a fly they’re about to swat.

“Mr. Thompson, do you like your current condition? Are you enjoying being reduced?”

The question itself was a trap. How was he supposed to answer this?

“It’s fine.” Tears were forming in his eyes, blurring his vision.

“Would you like to remain like this?”

He said nothing.

“It is possible. If you like it so much, we can arrange for it. You could even come under my care, when Heather is enlarged of course. Would you like that? To be under my care?” she pressed.

The question was an obvious threat. So obvious that Ben came to a depressing conclusion. No one is ever going to hear this tape. This whole “examination” was an exercise in intimidation. 

“I want to be normal again.”

Dr. Carter pressed “stop” on the recorder, and stared at him for several seconds. She clasped her fingers together and rested her nose where they crossed.

“She’s told me so much about you,” the giant woman said, disdainfully. “She said that you’re not a very big guy, but you make up for it with intelligence, and confidence. That you aren’t a coward. That you’re a man of action and a man of his word. But I don’t see any of that in you. I see a stupid, frightened insect. Not even a man at all. I have no idea why she chose you to be her witness.”

Her "witness." What the fuck.

“You’re lucky she loves you. If she didn’t, I would swallow you whole.”

It probably wouldn’t be the first time she had actually done that, Ben figured, wiping tears off his face.

“Get back in your cage.”

He obeyed, and she shut the door, locking it behind him. Dr. Carter got up and knocked on the hallway door, letting Heather know they were done with their session.

“How did he do?” Heather asked, with sincere concern.

“He needs discipline.”

“I understand.”

Chapter 15 - Discipline by Javert

Heather got back into her car and tossed Ben’s cage onto the passenger seat. She didn’t speak a single word to him for the entire drive home. He had failed whatever loyalty test they had just given him. But there probably wasn’t a way to pass. Whoever that monstrous woman was clearly didn’t care for Ben and wanted him gone.  

She got home, yanked him from his cage and tossed him directly into one of her old jogging shoes. She said nothing, plugging up the entrance with a sock. The familiar scents surrounded Ben, beckoning him to give in. But there was no one left to surrender to. Heather had abandoned him.

Days went by. Then at least a week, near as Ben could figure. Alone with the scent of Heather’s feet, he lost all sense of perspective. He had no idea how small he’d become. He spent most of this time in the depression left by the ball of Heather’s foot. 

Whenever she would walk by, her footsteps rumbled throughout Ben’s body, and he would cower in fear. Periodically, he could hear snippets of what Heather was up to. She would curse that some “asshole” won’t return her texts or phonecalls. She was upset, on a couple phonecalls, that “they” still couldn’t find “her.” Were they talking about AJ?

Then, one day without a warning, the sock was removed, and daylight broke into the shoe. Ben tried to remain in the shadows, where Heather’s scanning eyes could not see him. He was successful, and her head pulled away, setting the shoe back on the ground. He thought he was safe for a moment, but he was wrong. Heather’s meteoric foot entered into the shoe, squishing him against the inside. She walked around her room briefly, ensuring her foot had fully pressed against the entire insole.

Then she stopped. Heather withdrew her foot and put it over one knee. Examining it, she found a tiny dark speck nestled on the ball of her foot. Using two fingers she peeled him off her sole, and dropped him onto the palm of her other hand. She walked over to the bathroom counter, and deposited Ben onto its smooth white surface. Heather reached for an eyedropper, and released a tiny drip of fluid onto the counter near Ben. Then she picked up a magnifying lens, and held it over him.

“Drink it.”

He knew what it was. It was the fluid that would seal his fate forever, making him permanently a millimeter tall. This was his punishment for disobeying her. He stared at the bead of liquid, unsure what she would do to him if he resisted. But she loomed above him, like a goddess with a magnifier, scrutinizing his every movement, or lack thereof.

Ben dropped to his knees. Don’t do this. Please don’t do this. But Heather wasn’t in the mood for negotiating. She walked away, and came back moments later. With a hammer.

“This is option two.” She held the hammer menacingly in the air. Whatever drugs AJ gave Ben to resist harm, he knew they wouldn’t be enough.

"AJ was wrong, little man. You didn't shrink this fast by accident. We gave you the maximum dose. You were always going to be this small. And always going to be mine. Forever. So accept your fate or face my justice."

Waves of despair washed over him. He grabbed the back of his head with both hands, screaming through clenched teeth. Everything was so futile. 

But despair gave way to something else. Ben started to remember all the things he stood for. He hated bullies. Always had a problem with authority figures. Always rooted for the little guy. But most of all, he always stood up for himself. Since the moment he’d begun to shrink Heather had toyed with him, treat him like a pet, even an object. She had stripped him of all freedom, even freedom of thought. He was tired of being pushed around. If this is how it’s gonna be, then fuck this and fuck her.

He stood, and stared defiantly upwards. With outstretched arms he coolly signaled “Lay it on me. Let’s do this.”

She stared at him in disbelief. He saw the hammer vibrate slightly. She was trembling with rage. “Are you serious?!” she was completely indignant. “You would choose death over a life of worshiping me?!” Her eyes narrowed to predatory slits. He thought for sure she would smash him into a red smear on the hammer, but instead she set the magnifier and the hammer down on the counter. Well I see the mistake I made. I listened to that idiot Jason again, and offered you a choice.”

Her scowl was replaced with a wicked smile. She was feeling her own power over him once more. Ben saw the intent in her eyes as the unmistakable look of Heather’s arousal. If power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, then Heather was becoming dangerously horny. 

She licked her finger, and lowered it down to Ben. He was hopelessly stuck to her saliva. Heather walked over to her bad, lay down, and took off her panties. She raised her finger back to her lips. “Death is the easy way out. You’re going to be with me forever.” 

The finger moved downward, and was thrust deep into her pussy. Heather masturbated for the next 20 minutes, heaving, thrusting, moaning, gasping. Every vibration, every cry of pleasure, every pulse of her vaginal canal was the biggest, most violent earthquake Ben could ever imagine. When she finished, she removed her hands and closely examined them, to ensure he was still inside. 

And he was. He was far smaller than the last time Heather stuffed him in there. He was too tiny, and her excretions were too sticky. He could barely move appreciably in any direction. Not that it mattered. Ben was a speck in total darkness, unable to tell which way was up or down. He felt her laugh, imagining his predicament.

But she wasn’t finished disciplining him. The world inside Heather’s vagina shook, as she got dressed and walked back to her car. She was going out that night. Out for some fun.

End Notes:

"It'll be fun" they said!

Chapter 16 - Prisons by Javert

The world around Ben stopped rumbling when, he guessed, Heather finally got into her car and drove off. Alone in his sticky prison, Ben tried to make sense of the last couple weeks.

He’d settled on a few conclusions, leaving too many questions unanswered.

One, Heather still loved him. It was a psychotic, controlling, insecure type of love, as she recently demonstrated by threatening him with a hammer. But she couldn’t actually bring herself to use it. She still wanted him alive, even if he was disobedient. 

Two, she desperately wanted him to love her back. Recent events have made that impossible, but he could still use this to his advantage. Somehow.

Three, he missed alcohol. Terribly. 

Some of his conclusions were on a shakier foundation. He formed a rough hypothesis explaining his present situation, but again, there were many gaps.

Heather being selected by AllTec for growth experimentation couldn’t have been an accident. She was being handed her greatest possible wish fulfillment: to become a goddess. It was clear from recent weeks that Ben’s reduction was just a trial run for how well she would perform when she is finally enlarged. So far, she’s not performing well. 

It was as if she had fantasized this scenario for years, and the reality wasn’t playing out like it did in her fantasy. Heather always had a stubborn side. And her stubbornness did not allow her to accept her own failures. 

Then there was the tall woman with eyes like Heather’s. Ben decided she is Heather’s biological mother, though he couldn’t know that for certain. The mother of Heather that Ben had known is a short brunette who barely bore a resemblance to her “daughter.” Maybe Heather was put up for adoption, though she never said as much.

The tall woman said she’d spent her life’s career on size augmentation. Had she planted these grandiose visions of godhood in Heather’s mind, perhaps at a very young age? But Jason had similar visions. What was his part in this?


Ben felt Heather’s vehicle come to a parking stop. The humid, gooey tunnel around him began shifting again as she got out of the car and walked. She stopped, and Ben could barely hear the knocking of a door reverberate from her knuckles down to her vagina.

No answer.

She knocked again. This time more insistent. The door opened. Voices were too muffled, but one was definitely a man’s. They were arguing. It must’ve been Jason. He’d been ignoring her calls and texts for over a week, Ben surmised.

The world swayed again, as Jason relented and allowed his guest into his apartment. The muffled voices continued to hold an argumentative tone, but each of them softened. From the motions of Heather’s body, Ben surmised the two giants had sat together on a couch.

The two talked for over an hour, each softening toward the other. Then a prolonged, silent moment. Ben felt his world shift slightly to the right, pause, then settle in that position. Near as he could figure, Heather leaned in to kiss Jason.

Ben perked his ears as best he could, and just barely registered further lip smacking. The kissing became more intense, until the world shifted once more. Ben felt his stomach drop as the rest of his body and prison were jerked immediately upward. But Heather wasn’t walking. She was being carried, by Jason, across his apartment and deposited onto his bed.

Movement inside the damp cave became a series of awkward, irregular gyrations. Heather was shuffling her hips to get her panties off. It suddenly dawned on Ben where this was all going.

Oh God.

He felt the vaginal canal widen. Walls of flesh parted to make way for a new visitor. It was too dark to see, but Ben knew exactly what monster now lurked in this cave. It was Jason’s cock. So huge, there was no escaping it. Jason thrust the goliath member into Heather over and over and over again. 

Ben was lost in a chaotic mess of flesh and goo, as giant grunts and moans echoed all around him. With one final jerk, the motions ceased. Jason removed his cock, and finished on Heather’s stomach, leaving behind a lake of semen in her bellybutton. 

Head swimming, Ben struggled to his feet. Once again, he was trapped in goo. Something had changed in his environment. He was seeing light for the first time in hours. Where? Where was he? He looked about madly. Down below him he saw the lake of cum in Heather’s bellybutton. He looked further up, and saw her green eyes, lids heavy with satisfaction. 

She reached for a box of tissues on the nightstand next to the bed. Grabbing several, she began to clean the mess off her stomach.

Finishing the job, she glanced up at the general area where Ben was. He was certainly too small and the light too dim for her to notice him. Wherever he was.

“Let me clean that for you,” she said, grabbing more tissues.

He realized where he was, and felt powerfully stupid not to realize it sooner. Ben was a speck on Jason’s cock, stuck right below the slit. And Heather was about to wipe him away, only to toss the tissue in the trashcan. Or worse, flush away in the toilet.

No. He had to survive. He had to escape. Ben scrambled madly for the only hiding spot in miles. 

The tissue arrived, wiping Jason’s cock clean of all contaminants. Heather walked off to the bathroom to further clean herself off. She tossed the tissues down the toilet and flushed. 

In her mind, Ben was still inside of her, having witnessed the ultimate display of godly pleasure. But he wasn’t. He was hiding in the only safe place he could find. The slit of Jason’s cock, stuck in the residual cum that filled the chamber. But this was just trading one prison for another. He knew he needed to escape this too, but not until the time was right. And what then? Spend the next several months hiding in a corner somewhere hoping not to be noticed?

“They’re going to bump up the schedule for my growth,” Heather said from the bathroom.

“Oh yeah?” Jason’s deep voice replied.

“Treatment starts tomorrow.”

Jason didn’t respond.

“Stop in and see me sometime. I’m going to be huge.”

Ben heard the last of Heather getting dressed, putting her shoes back on, and walking toward the door. 

“Be seeing you,” she said, cheerfully. The door closed. From his vantage point, Ben could barely see Jason’s face. But on it was the unmistakable look of fear.

Chapter 17 - Supplies by Javert

Ben knew he couldn’t stay in place for long. He was in a dangerous spot. He swam, furiously, across the pond of cum, reaching its fleshy banks. He stepped onto the shore, covered in the sex of two giants, badly in need of a shave and a haircut, ready to murder someone for a proper drink, and finally starting to get a handle on this whole “being minuscule” thing.

Heather must’ve needed one last fuck before her own experiment began. Ben couldn’t know quite what she said to Jason to extract what she wanted, but Jason was clearly scared of her. Of what she might do. What she might become. That’s good, I can use that. Jason wasn’t trustworthy, but the massive lummox could still be useful.

But first he’d have to get Jason’s attention. That wasn’t going to be easy. Standing on the god’s vast shaft, he glimpsed upward toward the giant’s face. Jason’s sculpted body was planetary in size. It would take all day to trek across his abs, mountainous pecs, and then what? Scream in his ear? Ben couldn’t even produce squeaks audible to himself at this size.

He formulated a plan, but first he’d have to get off the giant’s body, or risk being washed away in Jason’s morning shower. Disappearing into bedsheets could prove just as fatal and disorienting. The safest spot, for the moment, was to stay put on Jason’s body. 

Ben looked around for an ideal vantage point, but it was too late. Jason inadvertently decided for him where he would spend the night. The giant rose momentarily, grabbed his boxer briefs off the floor, and put them back on, sealing Ben against Jason’s throbbing cock for the remainder of the night. Unable to move and totally exhausted, Ben resigned to sleep.

He dreamed he was his normal size again. But he was trapped, surrounded on all sides in a massive silver cylinder of a room. No - it was white gold. And it wasn’t a cylinder after all. It was a ring. A huge, room-sized wedding ring. He looked upwards, and towering above all humanity was his bride. Heather, in full bridal gown, the green-eyed goddess, staring back down at him. She smiled warmly at her groom, pleased with herself for cementing their relationship in an unbreakable eternal bond. He could never escape her now. Their souls were sealed for all time. He would forever be her speck. The world, and all the color in it turned shades of green. The goddess licked her lips, and said to her tiny groom-

The dream came to an abrupt end as Ben’s world shook and tilted. It was morning, and Jason was getting ready for work. The giant walked into the bathroom, and discarded his boxer briefs onto the floor, with Ben still in them. Ben watched Jason’s sculpted glutes flex as the adonis brushed his teeth and shaved. Goddamn I gotta work out more, Ben thought.

Jason walked off to grab some clean clothes while Ben scrambled out of the briefs and onto the smooth, tiled bathroom floor. Jason returned, and placed his clean clothes on top of a small cabinet in his bathroom.

“Fuck!” Ben attempted to shout. He needed to hitchhike in those clothes, and they were miles out of his reach. His mind, now quite sharp from the first proper sleep he’d had in days, formulated Plan B.

While the giant showered, Ben hustled onto the bathroom tile he thought was best positioned to execute his plan. Jason finished his shower, grabbed a towel, dried himself, and walked back to his pile of clean clothes. Tanned, fleshy continents of soles flopped against the tiled floor. Thud. Thud. Thud. Ben felt the Earth quake as the giant approached. Jason’s right foot lifted into the air, eclipsing Ben, and crashing down, directly upon the human speck. When it next rose, Ben was firmly stuck against the sole of a god. Success. The giant dressed, putting on his socks, and lastly his shoes. Ben was secure in place, and ready to execute Part Two of his escape plan.

The now-familiar scents filled the air; hell, they were the air. An endless wall of flesh squished Ben, who was now powerless to move beneath the over two miles of man and muscle high above. A week ago, Ben would’ve thrown in the towel and surrendered to such godly pleasures. Heather and Jason were perfect specimens of humanity, truly deserving to rule us all forever. Ben should be so lucky to be their slave.

But not today. No, they had both pushed him too far. Their emotional manipulation attempts backfired miserably, and only rekindled his renegade spirit. Ben was not a slave. He had no masters and no gods. He was a rebel who had suddenly discovered his cause: to topple the giants of this world. But first he’d have to make it out of this shoe.

The world rose and crashed with each step Jason took. Before leaving the apartment, Jason paused for a moment. Ben could’ve sworn he heard Jason talking to someone, perhaps to himself. But Ben couldn’t make out the words. Peculiar. The conversation stopped, and Jason started for his car.

The drive to work was 20 minutes. Enough time for Ben to wriggle himself free of Jason’s sole. Using the threading of Jason’s sock, Ben began his long journey upward. He made it as far as Jason’s ankle, before the giant parked and walked into AllTec.

Finally, Jason situated himself at his desk, and began replying to the morning’s backlog of emails. Ben resumed his climb. He scurried over Jason’s calf, admiring its size and tone only in passing. Made it to the knee. Ben stopped to catch his breath. Figured he’d just climbed a half mile. If he made it out of this, he was either going to cut back on the cigars or smoke a hell of a lot more.

Another half-mile jog brought him to Jason’s waist. Lurking nearby in the darkness was the leviathan cock that nearly swallowed Ben the night before. Better keep moving. The long climb up the giant’s washboard abs wasn’t nearly as grueling as Ben expected. At his size, gravity was barely noticeable. The abs themselves, however, demanded to be noticed. Ben never thought of himself as bisexual, but he knew the sheer power of this giant was enough to bring him to his knees, willingly. It was easy to see how good Jason must have been as an interrogator. Who could resist such a-

Mustn’t linger. No time for distractions. He redoubled his efforts, jogging across Jason’s right pectoral.  Ben would break left, hustle down Jason’s arm, and drop onto the giant’s desk just as he’s doing paperwork. Jason is bound to notice a speck running across his paper, Ben expected. But first, Ben needed a peek at his surroundings.

He dashed up to the giant’s neck, just far enough to see above the collar of Jason’s shirt. Sure enough, he was in Jason’s office. Looking around, Ben noticed Jason had two calendars on the wall. One was a calendar of pictures of guns, the other trucks. At the edge of Jason’s desk was a foam football and a squeezable stress toy that was also a football. The wallpaper on Jason’s screen was a football stadium. Ben lost interest.

A knock on the door. One of the security guards let himself in. “Sup fucker!” he said to Jason.

“Nothin’ Clark. You?”

“Oh y’know. Same shit, different toilet.”

“You gotta new toilet?”

“Nah man. It’s an expression.”

“Oh.”

Ben rolled his eyes.

“Heya, there’s some weird shit goin’ on, boss,” the guard said.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I hear that blonde chick, the one over in 403? Word is they’re finally making her real big. Starting today.”

“I heard,” Jason replied, gruffly. “What about her boyfriend? The one they shrunk? Any word on him?” He sounded genuinely concerned.

“Yeah he’s alright. Scientists got him safe in a lab, they said.”

So the lie was already being spread in the company that Ben was being safely cared for. Not good.

“Glad to hear it. I gotta get back to some stuff man,” Jason said.

"Hey didn't you used to date that chick?" the guard asked, before Jason dismissed him again, clearly annoyed.

The other guard left. Ben felt Jason’s whole body release a deep sigh. Ben almost started his mad dash down Jason’s arm, but the giant got up from his desk and left his office.

He walked down the hall, carrying his tiny passenger on his shirt collar. Finally, the giant arrived at his destination. A plain white door, the sign next to it which read “GROWTH RESEARCH SUPPLY.” A guard stood by the door at all times. Jason, a senior security officer, explained that he was performing an inventory audit. The guard nodded, swiped his keycard, and let Jason into the supply room, unescorted.

Alone in the dimly lit room, Jason pulled out from his pants pocket a list. Ben tried to read the list, but it was all meaningless medical jargon. Jason opened cabinets and searched shelves, pulling bottles that matched his list and stuffing them into his security jacket pockets.

Ben, in a dawning horrific realization, nearly fainted. It appeared Jason was stealing growth supplements, ready to make himself the unchallenged god of this world.

Chapter 18 - Stowaway by Javert

Jason finished locating the bottles on his list, having secured them in his pockets. He tidied up the place and left, nodding to the guard on the way out. He walked nonchalantly down the hall, until a woman’s voice stopped him.

“Corporal Dawes,” the woman spoke in icy, commanding tones.

Jason halted, and turned around to face her. Ben faced her too. It was the tall woman. Dr. Rachel Carter. Head of AllTec’s Growth Modification Sciences Division. From the look of her, she might have modified her own height some time ago, as she stood a couple inches taller than Jason. She smiled, artificially. “I’d like a word with you, please, in my office.”

The two walked together through a sea of cubicles in a sterile, corporate work environment. Together they reached her lavish corner office, decorated with what Ben recognized as authentic antique furnishings, perhaps 18th century. The tall woman clearly came from a distinguished, wealthy family.

She gestured for Jason to sit, as she sat in her own chair at the far side of her desk. He did so.

“How’s Heather?” he asked, cautiously.

“She’s fine. In another hour she’ll be taller than you,” she said. “By the end of tomorrow.. Well, let’s not go picking any fights with Heather by the end of tomorrow. Perhaps in a couple weeks I’ll allow her some visitors.”

“I’d like that,” Jason said, pausing for a moment, before venturing his next question. “Any decision on the second growth candidate?”

“You’d make a fine candidate, Jason. But the board is hesitant to have two giants running around at the same time. I’m sure you understand.”

He nodded. Ben felt Jason’s shoulders sag slightly in defeat. But Ben had an idea what Jason hid in his pockets. The keys to becoming the second giant this world has ever seen, and probably a bigger one than the first. Ben kind of rooted for him, if it meant squashing this horrible green-eyed devil of a woman. But power corrupts, as the saying goes.

“Have you completed your interrogation of our subject?” the tall woman asked. Interrogation? Subject? Was she talking about Ben?

“Yes.”

“And?”

“She regrets her actions. Confesses to everything. Promises never to do it again. But she didn't do anything more than what we already know about.”

She? Were they talking about AJ? Was AJ still alive? Shrunken somewhere? Ben’s heart began beating, nearly out of his chest. He wanted so badly for her to be safe and unharmed.

“Good. Thank you for that. I know this type of thing is well outside your job description, but your expertise with shrunken subjects makes you highly effective at dealing with corporate spies. I’ll see to it you’re promoted to head of security within the year.” The tall lady chuckled to herself. “Can you believe she tried to completely wipe out all our research? Thank goodness we had backups. That bitch could’ve set us back 20 years.” She paused, a smug grin crossing her face. “Well, I’ve no further use for Dr. Jacobs. You may do with her whatever you like.”

“I plan to.”

The tall woman eyed Jason with approval. There was hunger in her eyes, as her smile widened further. “Some day you’ll have to teach me some of those interrogation techniques. I’d love to try them out on a subject of my own.” She leaned toward him, clasping those powerful, manicured hands together under her chin. “Perhaps even try them out on you.”

Ben gulped. Jason gulped too. “I’m not really the shrinking type.”

“Oh fine,” she sighed, “I have a bad habit of breaking my toys anyway.”

The two briefly exchanged further pleasantries and parted ways. Jason finished out the work day, with Ben abandoning his plan to be intentionally discovered. AJ was still alive, and obviously in Jason’s keeping - probably his apartment. 

Jason returned home. He crossed his apartment and walked up to a waist-level cabinet. He started to take the stolen bottles out of his pockets and placed them on the cabinet top. “Hey I found almost everything on your list, except for Tryp- uh Trypthen-a-l...lin?” He squinted into his supply list, reading comprehension bottoming out. Was the missing item the giant growth supplements? The tall woman probably keeps those pills under close, personal supervision. But who was Jason even talking to-

There, reclining in a bean bag on Jason’s cabinet. It was AJ. She was maybe four inches tall, Ben figured. Naked, save for a linen cut cloth robe that Jason must’ve fashioned for her. Awfully thoughtful.

“Which one of these gets you back to normal size?” he asked, pointing at the bottles. The tiny woman casually walked over to one of them, inspected the label, then patted it with an outstretched hand. Interesting, Ben thought. The folks at AllTec must have caught AJ trying to sabotage the growth program, shrunk her down, and handed her off to Jason to learn what else she might have done. But instead of stealing growth pills for himself, Jason was actually helping AJ return to her normal size. One of the bottles must contain medicine to fully counteract the shrinking supplements, but it wouldn’t be useful for giant growth, Ben surmised.

“Okay. Hope this stuff works fast, because it’s probably not safe for you to stay that small. Jesus, Heather almost saw you last night...”

The small woman pouted. She walked up to Jason’s crotch and delicately placed one tiny finger right on the zipper. Clearly they’d been fooling around for several days, and AJ wasn’t ready to give that up to return to the Land of the Big People.

It was now or never. Ben had to make his move to get, at the very least, AJ’s attention. He darted from Jason’s shirt collar, bounding over the giant’s powerful bicep. But he misjudged how long it would take for him to make any appreciable progress. And he was too late. The giant had already acceded to the little woman’s lustful demands.

The monumental bicep flexed as Jason’s half-mile long arm curled inward. He was undressing. While he unbuttoned his shirt, the shrunken woman attempted to work his zipper. She lacked the weight to pull it down. Jason saw this, and delicately caressed her body with one massive finger. He was so good at comforting his prisoners.

The shirt came off. In a moment, so too did his boots, socks, and pants. The scene was all too familiar to Ben, who now needed to find a safe place to avoid being lost in whatever was about to come.

Far below, AJ lunged herself at Jason’s bright orange boxer briefs. She cuddled Jason’s immense, pulsating cock, lurking just beneath the fabric. With one mighty hand, he cradled the little woman against his manhood, walking over to the bed. Against his better judgment, Ben decided to continue his path downward to Jason’s hand, hoping to gain AJ’s notice.

The giant sat at the end of the bed, and lifted his willing captive toward his lips. He kissed her, nearly engulfing her little body. Then he began to lick, his powerful tongue pinning her against his palm. Meaty, dexterous fingers from his other hand pushed her backward, dividing her legs so his tongue could fill the gap. Ben could hear her tiny moans as the giant pleasured her vagina with his tongue.

Ben was halfway across the giant’s forearm now. He raced, as fast as his insignificant legs could carry him, to the palm. Pausing only until Jason’s tongue stopped lapping at AJ. Ben recognized the clear danger that he might accidentally be swept away in the giant’s saliva, and become an unwitting snack.

Finally, Jason stopped. And Ben took this moment to finish his line drive for AJ. He reached the palm, then leapt onto her body, sticking to the giant’s spit and her foot.

With his free hand, Jason tugged at his briefs, revealing the monster that dwelt within. AJ took her cue, and dove from the giant’s palm straight into his underwear. He snapped the waistband shut, sealing her within. Now he was moaning, as AJ did her best to stimulate his shaft.

The smell of precum filled the air inside the briefs. AJ hugged the redwood cock with a maddening desire. Ben did his best to remain hidden until this nightmare was over. But he could’ve sworn he heard a drawer open and close from outside the briefs.

He was right. Light broke in, as Jason removed his briefs and revealed what he’d taken from his nightstand. It was a condom. Ben shuddered. This day was getting worse by the second.

AJ obediently nestled herself against the giant’s shaft. With his middle finger, he lifted her by her butt, raising her high and tight, with her head just nuzzling the base of his. With his other hand, Jason pulled the condom downward, imprisoning his pet. And Ben.

“Oh baby! Oh my big giant man!” AJ squeaked. “Keep me like this, make me yours forever!” She always knew how to have a good time. Ben did his best to cling to her foot, hugging her big toe. Whatever happened in the next few moments could prove disastrous. If he lost that foot, he might get washed away in semen, and probably lost forever.

A giant hand compressed AJ against the cock, and began to thrust. Up, then down. Gently at first, then faster, and harder. The cock responded. It didn’t take long. Jason clearly got off to being worshiped by tiny people. 

An ocean of cum filled the rubber prison. Ben held on as best he could through the initial tsunami. He was successful. 

As a reward for being such an obedient slave, Jason left AJ in the condom. For two hours. Ben screamed internally while AJ fully embraced such godly pleasures. For all she cared, she'd prefer to stay right here, in this condom, until the end of time.

Finally, the two tinies were freed from the sticky prison. Jason discarded the condom in the trash, and filled his sink with soapy water. AJ slid right in and washed herself off. As she did so, Ben took the biggest risk of his life. He broke free from her foot, swimming through soapy water, knowing that if he failed now to gain her attention, he might end up washed away down the drain. He bit her straight on the leg.

“OW! What the-” she jumped back, looking into the water. She recognized him immediately. It was her missing friend, Ben.

 

Chapter 19 - Reunions by Javert
Author's Notes:

Plot stuff, no icky dongs or girl thingies

A week went by. AJ and Ben were restored to their proper sizes, with Jason's help. Ben sent Jason out to break into his apartment and AJ's. Recover carkeys, wallets, spare clothing, AllTec access badges, toiletries, a beard trimmer.

"Anything else you need?"

"Yeah. Bottle of whisky would be nice. Something Scottish. Oh, and I've got a watch in the repair shop I need picked up. Bring a few hundred dollars. Repairs will probably be expensive."

"You serious?"

Ben glared at Jason. There was violence in his steel blue eyes. No more being pushed around by giants. From here on, Ben did the pushing.

"Okay, okay," Jason assented, arms in the air. He left AJ and Ben alone in his apartment. They wore bedsheets until proper clothing arrived. The two recounted their stories to each other, leaving out embarrassing details along the way. It took several days for Ben to forgive AJ for lying to him about him being the lone viable shrinking candidate in the world. She felt terrible about it, given all that had happened. But she was upholding a deeply classified government secret, and she stood behind that defense.

"Why'd you do it, AJ?" Ben asked about her attempts to sabotage the growth project.

"Do you remember your first day at AllTec?"

"Yeah. You sat me in a room and asked me dumb questions for three hours."

"I performed your pre-employment psychology assessment," she corrected. AJ was frequently annoyed with Ben's condescension toward her profession.

"Okay, what of it?"

"I came to conclude what I already knew about you. You're an arrogant, anti-establishment nutcase who has serious problems with authority," AJ said, blunt as always. Ben smirked.

"Thanks, I think. Anyway, what's your point?"

"Your girlfriend is the polar opposite, Ben. She's off-the-charts authoritarian, 'may God punish the wicked,' 'the death penalty is too lenient...'" AJ mimed God shooting lightning bolts from the heavens, complete with little “pchoo, pchooooo” noises.

"I get it, I get it," Ben said, trying to hide his amusement.

"She's the last person you would want to enlarge."

Ben saw where AJ was going with this. "Let me guess. There is no biological test for compatibility with enlargement."

"Ben, I'm not sure there's any test at all. We had a committee convene to review the psych evals of all the candidates, and they looooved Heather's profile. Most of them voted strongly in favor of her selection. And there were these sickening, gushing speeches being made in her favor. I dissented, of course. The girl was way too Old Testament for my tastes."

"They railroaded her through anyway."

"Exactly."

The two stared at the floor, contemplating what this meant.

"Anyway, when the AllTec board denied me access to you, just to see how you were doing, I got really concerned. I did some digging around..." AJ stopped. Her hand had been quivering, until Ben took it into his own. "Ben, they're going to do a lot more than just make Heather big. There are research divisions at AllTec I didn't even know about. Human pheromones. Longevity research. Muscle stimulation. Perhaps even others..."

"Yeah," Ben sighed, looking grim. "The tall woman is behind all this, I feel."

"The who?"

"Carter... Doctor uhh..." he struggled to place her first name.

"Rachel!" AJ blurted out. "A world-class cunt."

“One thing is clear, AJ. That woman will stop at nothing to complete her research. She tried to kill you. Fair to assume she’ll do the same to anyone else who gets in her way. She needs to be stopped.”

Jason arrived, carrying two suitcases containing AJ and Ben's personal effects. He set them down, along with a brown paper bag containing Ben's requested Scotch. "Oh, nice watch by the way," Jason said, retrieving the item from his jacket pocket. Ben snatched it from him and promptly put it back on. Good as new. 

After dressing in his own clothes, properly trimming his beard, and gelling his overgrown hair into a more respectable shape, Ben felt like his old self again. Only meaner. More determined. He looked himself over in Jason’s bathroom mirror for the first time in weeks. He’d lost a little weight, and was looking slightly tired. He walked from the bathroom to Jason’s kitchen, grabbed a few glasses and filled them with ice and a couple shots of whisky.

He came back into the living room, where AJ and Jason were planning the next steps forward. He handed them each a glass, raising his own. “Cheers.” The three conspirators clinked glasses.

“We don’t know how big Heather is, or how dangerous she is,” AJ said. “Right now we’re blind.”

“AllTec is blind too. They think you and I are out of the picture,” Ben retorted. “Plus we’ve got senior security personnel on our side,” he added, motioning to Jason. “We have the element of surprise.”

“Woah woah, hang on now,” Jason motioned his hands in the air. “What exactly are you guys planning to do?”

“Jason, Heather is dangerous. There’s more to her growth experiment than we’ve been led to believe. We have to stop her,” AJ pleaded.

“Ya’ll are talking like she’s godzilla for fuck’s sake. She’s a chick! Just saying we oughtta just go talk to her before calling in the Air National Guard. Jesus.”

Ben and AJ stared at Jason with utter disbelief.

“Y’know what? Maybe you’re right,” Ben said. “Why don’t you go see her? You could....” he searched for the right words, “assess her state of mind,” he finished, with a kind, insincere smile. “Heck, maybe she’ll even help us out. Whaddya say, wanna do a little recon, soldier?”

“I’m not stupid, Ben.”

Ben leered at Jason. He had always been much smaller than Jason, but suddenly Jason found Ben to be intimidating, even menacing. The ordeal of the past few weeks had either changed him forever, or awoken something that nobody should’ve ever fucked with.

“Okay okay! I’ll go. I’ll just check it out, see how she’s doing, and report back,” Jason said, surrendering completely. 

The next morning, Jason left for work. His two guests wished him luck and a safe return.

“Do you trust him?” AJ asked Ben.

“No.”

“I’m worried. What if he gets hurt?”

“Then that’s one less moron with a god complex we have to deal with.”

Chapter 20 - Ring by Javert

Jason had been gone for an hour, leaving AJ and Ben to strategize.

Ben examined each of the bottles Jason stole for AJ. “I know one of these restores you to your proper size, but what are the others?”

“This one is the shrinking supplement,” AJ said, pointing, “this one makes your size permanent-”

“-Unless you take the restoration medicine?” Ben ventured.

“Correct. And then this is the one that hardens your little body.”

Ben set a bottle down and held his hands in the air, palms facing the collection of bottles. He spoke with great hesitation, trying to withhold any judgment against his old friend. “AJ... Why did you have Jason steal these?”

“Ehhhhhh well, here’s the thing,” she began.

“Oh no.”

“Look, I was pretty freaked out at first when the company handed me off to the Big Guy for ‘interrogation’ or whatever... But fuck he was good.”

Ben sighed.

“And so gentle. Y’know, he’s really not that bad of a guy, Ben.”

“You should hear some of his war stories. Might change your mind.”

“Well y’know what? My life was in danger, and I was a lot safer in his care. He offered me a choice-”

“Of fucking course,” Ben muttered.

“I could either stay at my shrunken size or he’d grow me back to normal. But either way he’d keep me safe. I stayed small, and loved every second of it. The things he did.. Ohhhh..” She wriggled her shoulders just thinking about it.

“That still doesn’t explain-”

AJ snapped out of her fantasy. “Oh. Well, when he told me he thought you were in trouble, I changed my mind and decided to return to normal size to try to find you, and stop whatever is going on at the company.”

Ben picked up the bottle of shrinking supplements. “But why take this one?”

“I figured this whole thing’s eventually gonna blow over, and when it does... I dunno, I kinda liked being shrunk by him.”

“Christ. AJ, he’s emotionally manipulating you. It’s what he does!

“Yeah, maybe. But I liked it. It wouldn’t be such a bad life, y’know, being his tiny slave.”

Ben set the bottle back down, and glimpsed over to a pair of Jason’s socks lying on the floor. Ben had been in those socks, once. And he didn’t want to leave them. A small part of him would kill just to be back inside them. 

Heather’s socks were heavenly too. And her panties. Vivid remembrances of Heather’s mighty glutes squeezing his tiny body from all sides flickered through Ben’s mind. Wouldn’t be such a bad life. The sentence rolled around in his head. If it wasn’t for the fact that both Jason and Heather had god complexes and desires to inflict their wills onto the whole planet, Ben might actually have surrendered to them. But if either of them gained absolute power, they would be corrupted absolutely. Ben rejected that with every fiber of his being. But what if-

Something slowly dawned on him. That’s it. That’s the answer. The thought was a cloud of seemingly unrelated ideas that slowly merged into one unifying realization. His eyes widened, mouth went agape, as the thought, like a scorching bullet, seared through his brain.

“What? What is it?” AJ said, tugging at his sleeve.

Ben whispered, almost inaudibly, his mind still processing the thought, “We should just give them what they want.” He was still staring at the socks.

“Huh?”

The phone rang. It was Jason. Ben answered. “Yeah?”

There was a long silence, then Jason spoke. “Heather wants to see you.” His voice sounded cold and distant.

“How much did you tell her?”

“Everything.” 

Ben’s eyes dodged back and forth as he contemplated Jason’s state of mind. 

“Where is she?”

Jason provided the directions, and abruptly hung up.

“What are you gonna do?” AJ asked her old friend.

“End this thing.”

A short while later, Ben arrived at the location Jason had provided. It was a huge, nondescript warehouse in the industrial side of town. There was absolutely nothing interesting about the place. A few cars were parked outside, but little in the way of security. This is the place, he felt certain. The building was over 100 feet tall. At least Ben had an idea that Heather couldn’t be bigger than that.

He got out of his car and walked up to the nearest building entrance. A security guard stood by the door, eyed Ben up and down, then proceeded to open the door for him. No questions asked. Ben noticed the sign above the door, which simply read “SITE 1.” He shivered to think there may be other sites in operation right now.

Ben entered. Immediately inside of the building was a downward staircase. Not only was the building tall, but it was deep too. He descended the stairs for several minutes, realizing that every step he took increased Heather’s potential maximum size. He lost count of the stairs.

The air inside the building was musty and humid. A distinct, sensuous aroma lingered in the air. It was Heather’s scent. Ben could even faintly smell it outside the building. He was in the den of the beast now.

The staircase finally ended, and he exited the corridor through a door, leading to a vast, expansive opening. The interior was taller than a football field is long, Ben estimated. High above, industrial light fixtures hung from the ceiling, but otherwise the facility was fairly barren. The floors were concrete, with some padded areas for its giant denizen to sleep and relax.

In the middle of the room, far in the distance, there was Heather. She was sitting, legs crossed, back faced to Ben. She appeared to be in conversation with the minuscule people around her. Ben squinted, trying to reassess his sense of perspective. The people weren’t tiny at all. Heather was monolithic. Even sitting down, she was easily a couple hundred feet tall.

“Hello Ben,” her voice boomed, echoing off the walls and seemingly coming from everywhere. Ben trembled.

“How...” he said under his breath. 

“I can smell you,” she answered, from a quarter-mile away. “And I can hear you too.”

He nearly wet himself with fear.

“It’s okay, I’m glad you came,” she boomed again, but in very soothing tones. She’d learned to pitch her voice perfectly so the sound waves are calming, rather than threatening. Jason might have learned to do the same as part of his interrogation training, Ben thought.

“Come to me,” she commanded. He did so without hesitation. As he walked to her, she rose, revealing her complete height. She was perhaps 500 feet tall now. The men and women gathered at her bare feet were smaller now than even her toes. She wasn’t dressed in much. Making clothes for a growing girl is expensive, of course. She wore just a spandex sports bra and panties.

Heather’s stature wasn’t the only thing that had grown. Her muscles, too, had gained considerable definition. She was toned, not bulky, but her entire body radiated power. Ben oggled her rock hard calves, his eyes running upward to godly, meaty thighs. As she rose to her feet, her mammoth glutes flexed. There was enough strength just in her ass to crush an entire building full of people.

The temperature and humidity in the room increased as Ben approached. If she was any larger, Heather’s body might have a significant effect on local weather conditions. Her aroma hung thickly in the air now. It was intoxicating.

“Away,” she spoke to the gathering crowd, the word echoing everywhere. Ben saw them now more clearly. There were some scientists, a few folks Ben recognized from AllTec’s board of managers, and a slew of decorated army personnel. Their prized science experiment was running the show now. They were all completely obedient to her commands, and they simply walked off in their own directions. 

Heather turned to face her lover. One foot gracefully lifting off the ground, before crashing back down. The force of a single step was enough to nearly knock Ben off his own feet.

Ben stood now, far beneath her and slightly ahead of both her feet. He was in awe of her. At long last, she had done it. She has finally become a goddess, Ben thought.

“I’m not a goddess just yet,” she said, as if reading his mind. Could she? “And I’m glad you came. After all, I need you to be witness to my miracle.”

Every syllable she spoke resonated with each atom in Ben’s body. Calming. Soothing. Subduing. She had total control over his emotional state.

“I.... I still don’t understand what this is all about...” he said, stammering a little.

She stooped down, extending one massive palm. Without a word, Ben climbed on. She rose him, effortlessly, delicately, hundreds of feet in the air, bringing him close to her face. Each exhalation from her nose was a powerful gust of hot air. Her eyes, now a more radiant shade of green than ever before, fixated on her tiny subject. Her face filled the entire sky.

“There’s so much I never told you about me, Ben. Things that would be hard to understand. My whole life has been building up to this moment. And I’m so thankful you’re here to share it with me.”

“What do you mean? Did your mother put you up to this? Is this what she wanted for you, or what you want for yourself?

“My mother?” Heather looked confused.

“Dr. Carter. I figured it out, Heather. She’s your real mother.”

Her eyes softened, and she smiled with the utmost patience and kindness. “Oh Ben. She’s not my mother at all. I mean, not in a literal sense.”

“In what-”

“She created me.”

“Uh.”

Heather chuckled, the force of which shook Ben to his core.

“She wanted to create the perfect goddess. I’m not like the other girls, little guy,” she said, flashing her characteristic irresistible smile.

“You’re... Genetically modified?” Ben thought about how easily she commanded everyone in the building to do her bidding. They weren’t just following her orders. They didn’t have a choice. He squinted, thinking of what AJ had said about AllTec’s other research divisions. “Pheromones?”

She smiled wider, her colossal tongue glistening beneath perfectly white teeth. “No one can resist me.”

“But I can! And I have!” Even now, he was capable of independent thought. She hadn’t gotten her tendrils into his mind, despite her best efforts a couple weeks ago.

“Because I wanted it that way. And I made sure you were given supplements so you could resist me.”

He shook his head. “But why?”

Her head loomed closer. Ben almost suffocated in her hot breath. “Because I love you.” She kissed him, covering his body in her slobber. But the kiss was a warm welcome home. He felt his body give, totally surrendering to her lips. “You make me so mad sometimes,” she said, kissing him repeatedly between her words, “I... I do crazy things. And I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

“I love you too,” he said, tears filling his eyes. “And I forgive you.”

Tears filled her eyes now too, creating small rivers running down her cheeks. “I’m going to keep getting bigger, Ben. And my pheromones will fill the world. Do you understand now? All war, all violence, all the suffering; I’m going to end it all. And I just want-” she touched her other hand to her chest, choking up a bit, “-I just want you to see it all, with fresh eyes, and through it all, love me.”

She could do it. Ben didn’t doubt for a second that Heather had the power to remake the world into a peaceful paradise. And the cost? She would strip all of humanity of free will. They would be her mindless automatons. Little love robots. She would be the perfect goddess, possessing more power than Jason ever could, but becoming infinitely more terrifying. The loss of freedom is a price too steep.

“Heather, what if you could have me, but just me? No one else. You and I, alone, together. Just like this. But without all of...” Ben fluttered his hands in the air, pointing at nothing in particular, “...this!”

Her eyes narrowed slightly. “It’s my purpose, Ben. You’re asking me to give up my purpose?”

She wasn’t mad, but her emotions were tensing slightly. Even tiny variations in her emotions seemed to distort the world around them. Ben wasn’t sure if the lights in the room were actually getting darker, or just appeared that way. The air was thickening, and Ben felt heavier, until he was brought to his knees. He almost couldn’t breathe. What power! Ben marveled.

“I’m asking you Heather...” Ben struggled, supporting his body with one hand against her godly palm, and reaching into his pocket with his other, “...if you would marry me.” He withdrew a wedding ring, waving it feebly in the air, awaiting the goddess’ judgment.

End Notes:

 

 

 

...But the ring wouldn't fit! Unrealistic story 2/10

Ending 1 - The Worshipers by Javert
Author's Notes:

One of four alternate endings.

Heather tilted the wedding ring back and forth, the precious stones sparkling in the shifting light. She adored it, and she never took it off. In her other hand, she cradled her other prized possession. Her husband, Ben.

He once told her something she deeply needed to hear and come to terms with. Something is wrong with her. Ingrained in her DNA through genetic engineering and subtle manipulation in her upbringing, she possessed a long dormant need to subjugate others. He didn’t know everything, nor did Heather speak about her childhood much. But he knew she was irreparable. Long as Heather lived, she would always carry the desire to be worshiped like a goddess. She wasn’t capable of normal romance between two lovers on equal footing. Not anymore anyway.

Heather may have had a chance for a normal life at some point. But the moment AllTec shrunk Ben, all her latent god complex programming went active. And there was no off-switch. Some days she hated herself for who she was, but Ben didn’t. He never judged her. He gave her complete acceptance and love. And even more than that, he fulfilled her desires, and he alone. In return, she gave him unparalleled pleasures.

They struck a deal, all those months ago at Site 1. Heather would return to her normal size, commanding her pheromone-induced mind slaves to destroy all the research pertaining to size modification. There was one exception. A small stockpile of certain supplements were provided to Heather for safe keeping. Those she would use explicitly to reduce her soon-to-be husband down to whatever size she pleased. And he would worship her for the rest of their lives. 

Ben couldn’t know for certain that all of AllTec’s growth science would be fully eradicated. Becoming Heather’s pet was how he guaranteed she wouldn’t resume her life’s mission to enlarge herself. It was, perhaps, an unnecessary precaution. But in time, Ben didn’t see his actions as a sacrifice. Eventually, he fully embraced his new goddess.

Part of his plan could not be fulfilled. Dr. Carter was immune to Heather’s pheromones, and doubly immune to all attempts at reasoning. Her life’s work destroyed, she disappeared. It was never clear what put her on this path to trying to turn the world into a mindless utopia. Maybe someone hurt her very badly a long time ago, and she wanted to use her intellect and personal wealth to ensure no one could ever do the same to anyone else. 

For someone so fixated on creating a perfect world, she was surely filled with malice. The police found multiple shrunken men imprisoned in jars at her home, one of whom they identified as her long-presumed dead husband. They were in various conditions, some having been horribly abused. She was arrested some years later in Argentina, living under an assumed identity.

A crucial piece of Ben’s plan fell together quite well, for a time anyway. Heather’s appetite for power was incurable, but Ben couldn’t be sure about Jason’s. He, too, needed to be pacified, just to be safe. Conveniently, Jason was already acquainted with a willing subject, AJ. She welcomed her new life as his toy. 

Shortly after the incident at Site 1, Ben found Jason stumbling mindlessly about the parking lot outside the building, still under the influence of Heather’s pheromones. Over the next few days, their effect faded, and Jason regained lucidity. At Ben’s direction, AJ approached Jason with the idea of becoming his permanent shrunken worshiper. He accepted the proposal; another appetite for power satiated. Ben knew his plan required keeping four participants in a perfect, precarious balance. It was the best he could come up with on the fly.

The four of them won a series of court battles against AllTec. Together, they moved to a remote corner of Montana, where they lived off of lucrative settlements. There, the two gods were alone with their pets, without fear of interference or the prying eyes of the public. They could do whatever they wanted. On rare occasions, Heather might be asked in a grocery store about her wedding ring. As a cover, she often told people she was married to Jason. Once a year, Ben or AJ would return to their normal sizes, and go home to see friends and family, who knew nothing of their shrinking arrangement. But they would never leave at the same time. Always one subject had to remain in the keeping of the gods.

When Jason was an interrogator, he rarely encountered a subject shrunken below a few inches. But he discovered how much he loved keeping AJ as a speck on his body. He needed to exhibit absolute power over his pet, as she wandered the vast, mountainous expanse of his muscled body. In a trick he learned from Heather, he would sometimes deposit his pet into his briefs, trapped against his divine glute. Then he would go work out, afterwards forcing AJ to lap up his sweat.

Heather, by contrast, developed a strong preference for keeping her tiny man a couple inches tall. Just big enough that she could feel him, squeeze him, and play with him without fear of losing him. Sometimes, Ben became her personal dildo, when she allowed him to be big enough. 

He became her frequent jogging companion, stitched into the seam on her yoga shorts between her cheeks. Eventually, Heather took it upon herself to stitch multiple compartments in her panties and bra so she could shift Ben around as she pleased. 

Some days, she would pass the time reading a book, reclining on the sofa, legs crossed, pinning Ben between meaty thighs. If he managed to escape, she promised an unspecified reward. It didn’t matter what it was. He couldn’t escape anyway, not that he ever wanted to.

At six inches, he could barely service her footcare needs. But his height didn’t matter. The demands of maintaining Heather’s feet in perfect condition were supreme. Every day, regardless of how big or small she allowed him to be, Ben would hand lotion both her feet. Afterward, he was often instructed to kiss every inch of both her soles. Heather would playfully squeeze Ben between her toes, lifting him in the air, and keeping him there as she rested one leg over the other. He was also tasked with the maintenance of her toenail paint. This job took practice, but he eventually produced results that satisfied the goddess. As a special treat for his obedience, Heather would seal Ben against her foot with an old jogging sock. The scent drove him wild. The sweatier the better.

On rare occasion, just to spice things up, Heather and Jason swapped pets. Jason offered Ben a variety of sizes, but Ben almost always chose the smallest. Once, Jason even offered Ben total freedom and restoration to his normal size, but Ben declined. Being tiny was his normal size now.

Ben lost entire days as a speck worshiping one of Jason’s big toes. At other times, Jason would drop Ben into a condom, filling it with his seed, and leaving Ben trapped against his cock for the rest of the day.

Heather and AJ never liked each other. Oddly, that made their dynamic even more arousing to each of them. Heather, a biter by nature, would often plop the four-inch woman between her giant lips, sucking on her body, and nibbling with massive, menacing teeth. Sometimes Heather would just push AJ entirely into her giant mouth, sucking on her human candy for hours. She was always bossy with AJ, but the tiny woman perversely got off on it. 

The two gods had mortal desires too. Whenever they fucked, they found a way to incorporate their tiny captives in the fun. Heather tied Ben and AJ to opposite sides of Jason’s cock. Secure in place, they were inserted into Heather’s pussy, where they would have a front row seat to the holy union. 

Jason, preferring his pets even smaller, would shrink them down to a millimeter each, depositing them in Heather’s bellybutton. He pulled out during their sex, and finished on her stomach, creating a reservoir of hot semen the two playthings were trapped in. The white, sticky pond shook as Heather chuckled with satisfaction.

But the delicate balance only lasted so long. Eventually, Jason became greedy with the pets, sometimes even stealing Ben away from Heather. One summer day, she was lying on their back patio, sunning herself. An inch tall, Ben was catching rays too, relaxing on the sole of her foot. Jason walked outside to join them, AJ tucked away inside his red thong underwear. He spotted Ben on Heather’s sole, quietly crouched down to near eye level, and licked her foot, taking Ben into his tongue. When he was sure Heather wasn’t watching, he tossed Ben into his thong, keeping him there for an hour before Heather noticed he was missing.

It seemed playful at first, but the aggression continued to escalate. Heather became worried that Ben might just choose to be with Jason, abandoning her completely. Ben assured her this would never happen, but he had his concerns too. As Ben saw things, Heather’s god complex was satisfied by Ben alone. But Jason it turned out needed more worshipers. He was growing hungrier. Some day, Heather too might find herself his shrunken pet. She didn’t share Ben’s concerns there. Not at first. 

One day, Heather and Jason went for a swim in a nearby lake, leaving their tiny pets unattended at home. They played and laughed, ending the day with a picnic together. It was the first time they’d been without their small companions in four years. Jason sat next to Heather, putting a muscular arm over her shoulders, his other hand holding hers. The sun was setting, and the two were getting tired.

“You know, we could always mix things up even more, if you wanted, that is,” Jason said.

“How so?” Heather asked.

“Maybe you’d like to try it for a change.”

“Try what?”

“Being small.”

The two went quiet for a time. Jason wanted three pets, not one. And soon he would tire of that too, and obtain many, many more.

“Maybe you’d like to be small instead,” Heather retorted, with feigned innocence in her voice.

A cool autumn breeze swept through the air. The sun was nearly down now. The reflection of the orange sky shimmered across the lake surface.

“Time to go home, I think,” Jason said, helping Heather to her feet. The two gathered the picnic basket and blankets, and left.

When Jason awoke the next morning, Heather and Ben were long gone. There was no note, but the message was clear. Nobody trusted anyone anymore. Making matters worse, the shrinking supplements were all gone, stolen by Heather to prevent their misuse. Jason sat alone in the cabin, knowing his own avarice was the cause. His heart was heavy, but he wasn’t totally alone. He still had one worshiper to comfort him. He just hoped she was enough.

Far down the road, close to the Wyoming border, Heather drove with Ben in her lap. One hand on the wheel, the other gently caressing his seven-inch body. At a rest stop, she held him aloft, planting a kiss on his face.

“Am I enough for you?” he squeaked. She nuzzled his face gently with her nose.

“Only if I’m enough for you too.”

She smiled, kissing him again.

“Yes, yes you are.”

Ending 2 - The Goddess by Javert
Author's Notes:

One of four alternate endings.

Ben continued to hold the engagement ring aloft, desperately hoping that Heather would accept his proposal. She smiled ever so softly at him. With two colossal fingers, she took the ring from his hand, and examined it with her now perfect vision.

“It’s beautiful, Ben,” she said, looking it over. His body was tense with anticipation. Heather sensed his irregular heartbeat, and realized she hadn’t even answered his question yet!

“Oh!” she exclaimed, glancing at her expectant captive. “You make me so happy Ben... Yes!” Massive lips kissed him, nearly sucking Ben into the abyss of his lover’s mouth. The lights in the room seemed warmer now, having taken on an orange glow. Ben felt the strength return to his body, and detected the scent of roses in the air.

Ben’s smile was radiant with joy and relief. But his plan still wasn’t complete.

“Then... Will you walk away from all this? Make me your servant, and you my goddess. I need you, Heather, and you need me. And that’s all we need, is each other. Let’s just walk away from this, and have each other. Take me, the way you want to take the world, and be content with that,” he said, pleadingly. 

“I would’ve been so happy with that before,” she said, still inspecting the tiny ring, “but it’s too late now. But don’t worry, when I’ve completed my purpose, we will finally be alone together.”

He looked into her green eyes, knowing she was too far gone. He didn’t know her as well as he thought he did. Nor did he fully understand the entirety of her purpose. But he would, in time.

Ben opened his mouth to protest, but a giant finger was pressed against his face, shushing him. “I’ve already decided. And I’ll have a priest brought in to marry us. In the meantime, maybe you should hang onto the ring. There isn’t enough gold in the world to make one big enough for me, when I’m done growing.”

Ben considered if what she meant was literally true. Exactly how big was she planning to get?

“Now lover, if you’ll excuse me, I have work to do.” And with that, she lifted the waistband of the rear of her panties and dropped Ben straight in, snapping it shut. He was held tightly between the fabric and her planetoid left ass cheek.  She flexed it a couple times just to prove the point: I have all the power. Why not just surrender? Ride out the endtimes, right here, squeezed against the ass of a goddess? The temptation was high. And for a moment, Ben just let himself be a nothing on her body, his baser desires briefly taking the helm. He buried his face in her flesh, kissing and licking her cheek.

Heather issued commands to the insignificant beings below. A priest was to be brought to the site. She wanted a full status report on her progress: when would the final hour arrive for her to emerge and subjugate the world? The doctors gave her fresh batches of growth serum to ingest.

After 20 or so minutes, Ben regained his resolve. He shimmied as best he could downward across her vast glute. He truly relished this position, but he had more pressing obligations. First and foremost, he needed to contact AJ, and let her know what was happening. They had to get to safety. Some place on Earth where the jet streams wouldn’t carry Heather’s pheromones. 

His head poked out the bottom of her panties. Her toned, tanned legs marked a 250 foot drop to the ground. He might survive such a drop, if the body hardening supplements still had effect at his normal size. Or he might die, and leave this nightmare forever. If there is a heaven, Heather will probably end up ruling that too. He could never escape her, he figured. He risked it, and fell. Like lightning, Heather whirled around, jolting her hand beneath him, and cushioning his fall.

“Nothing you do escapes my notice now,” she boomed. “But if you want to run, go right ahead. You won’t get far. You’ll always come back to me.” She set him down on the ground.

Sheepishly, Ben backed away, but he truly didn’t make it very far. He bumped into something. Something that smelled of a certain perfume. He turned around and nearly shrieked with fright. He’d bumped into a human foot, belonging to a second giant. He didn’t even measure up halfway to her knee. It was the tall woman, only now she was the giant woman. Dr. Rachel Carter. And she’d been indulging in her own growth serum.

She wore tight yellow spandex leggings and a matching top, stretched nearly to their limits, accentuating every curve on her flawless body. Last they met, Ben was intimidated by the size of her hands, but now he’d seen her feet. Long, curving arches ran into similarly long, almost prehensile toes. She could undoubtedly squeeze the life out of him with those toes. Her toenails were immaculate, and kept slightly long. He felt she might slice him in half with a single nail. She was under a quarter of Heather’s size, but still big enough to squish Ben with one finger.

Instantly, before Ben even knew what was happening, he found himself held in one of her monstrous hands. Her mighty fingers squeezed him, nearly to the point of breaking every bone in his body. He was still under the effects of the hardening supplements, meant to protect him from most physical injury. But the strength in Dr. Carter’s left hand alone was beyond the limits of any modern science. She brought Ben before her lips. Green, wicked eyes staring daggers down at him. She leaned toward him, and exhaled, blowing hot breath in his face.

“I told you, Heather. He needs discipline.”

From high above, Heather responded. “Yes. Yes he does.” She was peaceful and understanding, the way a loving mother has patience for her rebellious child.

“He’s an anarchist, Heather,” the tall woman said, watching her prey. “I wanted you to be with Jason. Now there was a fine boy.”

She squeezed Ben again; he gasped, unable to scream. “You’re lucky she broke up with him. If they ever got back together, I’d let Jason grow too. And feed you to him.” She licked her lips with genuine hunger. “Maybe I’ll just eat you myself.”

“Take a bite you crazy bitch,” Ben spat. He figured Heather would protect him. But she didn’t.

“Teach him respect. But please, don’t hurt him,” Heather commanded. “Bring him back to me when my moment arrives. I want him to be there to see it.”

The tall woman looked up at Heather and nodded, smiling wide. Slowly, her eyes drifted downward, meeting Ben’s. “We’re in luck. I’m stuck here for a few days anyway. I could use a toy to help me pass the time. I’m going to enjoy breaking you. And when I’m finished, you’ll be an obedient slave, finally worthy of serving my daughter.”

She walked off, carrying Ben in hand. Her bare feet pounded against the concrete, shaking the floor with every step. She left the main floor and continued down a huge hallway, finally entering a chamber prepared specially for her. Inside was a 30 foot high carnation pink sofa, which she roughly tossed Ben onto. 

Ben tried to get to his feet, but was too slow. Her ass descended from above, squishing him. His arms were spread wide, hands just barely reaching past her generous hips. The top of his head only just peeked out from under her crack. She leaned forward slightly, allowing the lights in the room to break through the surface of her yellow leggings, before leaning back again, sealing Ben in darkness. She laughed, idly touching herself.

She leaned now to one side, giving Ben some fresh air. “Had enough yet?” she asked rhetorically. He didn’t even get the chance to answer before she settled her ass back down on him, pinning him to the sofa. “What’s this?” she asked, feeling his erection poke her.

Dr. Carter stood, prying Ben off the sofa and taking him into one hand before she sat back down. “Take your clothes off,” she ordered. He refused. One mighty feminine hand grabbed one of his tiny ones, and twisted it. With almost zero additional effort, she could break his arm. “I’ll break it. And then I’ll bite it off and eat it. My words are not suggestions. You will do what I tell you.”

“Okay! Okay! Shit!” he exclaimed. 

She spat in his face. “Don’t you ever swear at me. When I tell you what to do, your only response is ‘yes goddess.’ Do you understand?”

He stared at her in disbelief. She twisted his arm again, not far from its breaking point. “Yes goddess!” he shouted.

Ben began taking his clothes off, wearing only his wristwatch. The situation was hopeless, and he knew it. Whatever Heather was becoming, he found himself wishing he was in her hands rather than with this cruel woman.

“What is this?” Dr. Carter repeated her question, one colossal finger caressing the tip of Ben’s erect penis. He grunted, unable to hide his stimulation. He instinctively grabbed her finger, not with resistance or acceptance, but losing his balance amidst her caresses.

He was in her hand again, but only for a moment, as she lowered him to the ground. “Serve them,” she ordered, implying her feet.

They were fucking perfect. Large, even for a woman of her stature. Every toe in perfect proportion. Bulging veins running across the tops of her feet emanated power. Not a callous or hint of dead skin to be found anywhere. Her feet, just like Dr. Carter herself, were meticulously maintained, perhaps obsessively so. For a woman of her age, she hadn’t let a day go by without moisturizing and-

His observations were interrupted. Dr. Carter’s left foot was upon him, pinching his head between her biggest toes, lifting him into the air, and squeezing him.

“You are too stupid to believe,” she hissed. “I gave you a clear command. Perhaps I’ll just save us all some time and,” her toes began squeezing with impossible force, “squish your head like a grape.”

“Y-” Ben could barely breathe, much less talk. “Y-sss godshh!”

She released him, and he wheezed, trying to recover. He didn’t have long before one foot was upon him, pressing him into the cushioned ground. He inhaled the overpowering scent of Dr. Carter’s feet, and wondered if he could ever find anyone else’s feet attractive again, having now tasted the best. He kissed her sole madly, rubbing it as best as his tiny hands could. 

She withdrew for a moment, bringing the ball of her foot back down on Ben’s penis. Her long toes arched across his stomach, and he leaned in to kiss whatever he could reach. The foot began to gently massage his cock, and he groaned with pleasure.

“If you cum for me, you belong to me,” she said, daring him to give in.

“Yes goddess,” he answered, without reluctance. He came, voluntarily or involuntarily, he didn’t care at the moment. Her toes slid up his body, pinning his torso now and lifting him back into the air. They released, dropping him into her palm. She looked his body up and down, seeing the small mess of semen he had made.

“Better clean that up,” she said, bringing her powerful tongue against his body. She lapped at him, until he came a second time directly into her mouth. Ben couldn’t tell if she was attracted to him or just had voracious sexual appetites. It didn’t matter. He lost himself in that tongue. Wanted desperately for her to eat him. In another time, in another place, she would have.

She spent the first night sleeping on her stomach, with Ben resting on one of her soles. The following day brought more “discipline.” Ben was losing his sense of self in her care. She slept the second night on her back, firmly planting Ben under her ass for seven hours. By the third day, Dr. Carter stepped out to attend to some business, leaving Ben completely unattended and free to leave. She didn’t even close the door. It didn’t matter. He wasn’t leaving.

“She’s ready.” The voice came from floor level. Ben couldn’t see the person from his current position, pinned between the thighs of Dr. Carter, face planted under her pussy, while she slowly stimulated his cock with two massive fingers. But Ben knew it was one of the scientists, announcing that the day had come. He had been under Carter’s care for five days now, without a clue as to how big Heather had grown.

Carter dismissed the little one. “Are you ready to serve her?” she asked Ben, withdrawing him from between her legs.

“Yes goddess,” he said. His will was completely broken.

A moment later, they rejoined Heather in the main hall of Site 1. She had doubled in size now; normal humans appeared a mere centimeter tall in comparison. Heather was much too big to stand upright, and had to crouch to avoid breaking through the rooftop. She now naked, toned body was on full display, having far outgrown her undergarments.

Somewhere, in the sea of ant-sized spectators, Ben thought he saw Jason, but he was too far away to be sure. It didn’t matter. They were all under Heather’s power now.

Dr. Carter walked across the hall, bringing Ben to his lover. Heather lowered a tremendous hand, which Carter carelessly tossed Ben onto. He bounced and rolled, settling in the middle of the palm.

Ben was awestruck with her newfound size. He dropped to his knees, and bowed, begging her forgiveness for his disobedience.

“I forgive you,” she whispered, “My little husband.” No priest was needed, their marriage was now sealed by a goddess.

She rose, lifting the entire building off her foundation with one mighty arm. As she stepped into daylight, Dr. Carter cried tears of pride.

Heather was now fully above the surface. Ben ventured close to the edge of her palm to look around. He expected mass chaos to ensue, but there wasn’t. Crowds of people had gathered in every direction, but they exhibited no signs of panic. They were already subdued by her pheromones. Site 1 must have been ventilating Heather’s pheromones into the air, Ben figured. Much of the world was still unaffected, but it was already too late. She was unstoppable.

The masses of people bowed in reverence of their new deity. As she walked, the crowds parted, instinctively avoiding the crushing impact of her godly feet.

She didn’t speak. There was no need. Her will was already absolute. Her purpose was fulfilled. Almost. In the coming weeks, Heather continued to grow. Ben couldn’t figure out how. She didn’t have anymore assistance from AllTec. It was as if she grew simply because she wanted to.

Over two miles tall, she had reached a sort of critical mass. Her mind was expanding, becoming resonant with the universe itself. This was an altogether unforeseen consequence of human growth. Awakening within her, at this impossible scale, were powers that no one had anticipated.

Her devotees brought reports of a resistance movement, hiding in some obscure country on the other side of the world. It seemed she hadn’t achieved perfect global unity just yet. Descendants of a certain Eastern European lineage had an innate immunity to her pheromones; an accidental genetic variation that would cost them dearly.

Heather strode across the globe, causing massive earthquakes in her wake. When she arrived at her destination, the specks beneath her fired every salvo they had. It meant nothing to her, and with one foot, their entire nation was squished, purified beneath her soles.

Her growth continued unabated. Her head rose high above the atmosphere. Still a speck in Heather’s palm, Ben found he could survive at high altitude, but only because she willed it. In time, she attracted her own atmosphere, as her body expanded to generate significant gravitational pull.

Millions of minuscule people gathered between her toes for month-long orgies. Her scent drove all of humanity to sexual madness. An entire continental population crept onto her feet, where they remained, as she outgrew the world itself, becoming their new world. Having reached planetary proportions, Heather ceased her growth. She had everything now, but she wasn’t finished yet.

A thousand years went by. Entire nations rose and fell across Heather’s body. Civilizations settled across her ass cheeks, her breasts, her stomach. The most successful ones existed on the soles of her feet, where her perspiration provided ample water supply for the local populace. Humanity changed, adapted to survive off the nutrients in Heather’s sweat.

Ben was a wanderer now. Alone he traveled, by foot, across his new world. He did so for another couple centuries, the only immortal being this world allowed. In time, the human population began to vanish. They weren’t dying; they were merging with Heather’s body. She absorbed them into herself, all of them. All except Ben. Mankind was unified now. In her.

“Now my purpose is complete,” her voice gently entered into his mind. “And finally, just as you wanted, we can be alone together.”

Ending 3 - The God by Javert
Author's Notes:

One of four alternate endings. This one's heavy M/mmmmffffffetcetcetc so just skip if you're not into that. Or complain. That's fine too.

A CCTV screen cast a pale blue light over an otherwise dark room. At the bottom corner of the screen was a small label that read “SITE 1.” The tall woman watched the screen with contempt and dismay. The screen was a live feed of Ben persuading his goddess girlfriend to give up her deity status, and return to the land of the small. Even worse, Heather commanded the little people around her to go forth and destroy every last scrap of AllTec’s human growth project. When her orders were completed, no one would ever be able to follow in Heather’s footsteps. The path to enlargement would forever be blocked, and all the decades of science would be erased.

“I’m so disappointed in her,” the tall woman hissed. “I really thought she would be the one. I guess I was wrong.” She shrugged, feeling deeply hurt by the betrayal.

She sighed deeply. Then collected herself.

“Ah well. This is why I built Site 2.”

“I won’t let you down,” responded a male voice behind her.

A month had passed. Heather and Ben were busy planning their wedding, and their lives after the wedding. Once the ceremony was over, Ben agreed to shrink to an inch tall, and become Heather’s willing slave for eternity. And they would have that long, thanks to AllTec. The body hardening supplements had an unexpected side effect of ceasing all aging processes as well. 

Heather had never been happier. For her entire life, the cloud of destiny hung over her. But it wasn’t her destiny by choice, it was Rachel Carter’s. And Dr. Carter was missing now. So too was Jason. Some nights Heather couldn’t sleep, for fear that the ghosts of her past would come back to haunt her. But most nights she slept peacefully, cuddling Ben. The man who would soon become her tiny husband. He would worship her forever, in an act of ultimate sacrifice for all mankind. 

She wasn’t stupid. Heather knew that on a fundamental level, she was a broken person. Her desire to be a god was in her DNA, literally. Ben surrendering himself to her, becoming her tiny worshiper for all time, would fulfill those needs completely. And she loved him all the more for it. Part of her felt guilty for having these insatiable desires for absolute power. But she felt complete with Ben, because he alone could satisfy those desires. He not only understood her, but he didn’t judge her. Theirs was the perfect love.

Sunday morning. Ben sipped his coffee and stared out a window at his and Heather’s new house. Heather had run to town for grocery shopping while he relaxed at home, watching squirrels chase each other in the backyard. But there were no squirrels. The birds too had gone; their chirps distinctively absent. 

Ben felt an odd tingling sensation prickling the hairs on the back of his neck. The light from outside darkened. Ben walked to the screen door by the window, opened it, and stepped outside. The sky was filled with black swarms of thousands of birds. All fleeing the same location. The city. Ben’s eyes went wild with alertness, his body tensing with the knowledge that something was terribly wrong.

He flipped on the news, and immediately wished he hadn’t. He wished he was in some deep hole somewhere, ignorant to what was going on in the world today. A place where he could never be found. But no such place existed now.

It was on every channel. A giant man, impossibly large, and growing. At present he was as tall as the tallest skyscraper in the city. His body was a perfectly sculpted display of raw masculine power. He was completely naked. Some TV stations attempted to censor his hanging manhood. Others didn’t see the point. His cock could be seen for miles in any direction. He walked along the outskirts of town, careful to avoid densely-populated neighborhoods. A thoughtful god. It was Jason. 

Ben fell to his knees, feeling totally defeated. And he was. It was over. Nothing could stop Jason now. Ben fumbled through his pockets nervously, trying to find his cellphone. He pulled it out, and after a few failed attempts at correctly dialing, his shaking fingers found the right sequence. He called Heather, hoping she was alright, but the call wouldn’t go through. All the lines were busy.

He ran for his car. A minute later, he was careening down the road toward the city. Bumper-to-bumper traffic was headed in the opposite direction, but there were surprisingly quite a few cars headed toward the human monolith who rose over the distant trees along the horizon. People were flocking to him, to worship their new god. There were a few men, but the most eager worshipers were women, driven to a lustful frenzy by Jason’s olympic physique.

Eventually traffic was too jammed to make any progress, and Ben stopped his car and began to run. He could hear Jason’s voice booming in the distance. “I am your savior, if you’ll have me. I am the fulfillment of all your desires. I’ll give you whatever you like, but in exchange, you will accept me as your god.”

Crowds of people gathered on rooftops, shouting insane things with lustful abandon. “Do with us as you please! We are yours!”

Jason scooped these specks into his huge palm. They were willing sacrifices, and he would oblige their desires, just as promised. Some, he licked from his palm, swallowing them whole. The truly lucky ones were lodged between his teeth, where they could savor their lot in life for a few extra moments before drowning in the god’s saliva.

More eager sacrifices were gathered in his hand. He brought them against his engorged cock, and squeezed. Then another handful met the same fate. Then a third. Their bloodied bodies formed a suitable lubricant. The giant stroked himself to completion. He came almost instantly, having been in a higher state of arousal than he’d ever imagined possible.

His semen went everywhere. It flowed through the streets, stuck to the sides of buildings, the force of it even shattered some windows and it oozed into people’s homes. Thousands of specks were washed away, many leaping into the goo with glee.

Ben approached the scene with no clue what he would do next, or even what had compelled him to flock toward the danger. He was close now. The musk of Jason’s feet was thick in the air. 

The whole city was in chaos. Hell, the whole world was. As far as the news traveled, every nation on Earth was strategizing for how to deal with this giant. But most of the world’s leaders gave in to the fact that surrender was their only option. Delegates were selected to negotiate with the giant, to hear his wishes, and see that they were fulfilled. Mathematicians appeared on cable news, speculating about the rate of the giant’s growth, and wondering if it would ever stop. Other experts said predictable, obvious things like “this changes everything,” and made depressing statements like “we’ve arrived at the end of history.” Others heralded him as the world’s rightful god.

Ben repeatedly tried Heather’s cell, unable to reach her. He ran toward Jason’s enormous soles just a few blocks away. But something stopped him. A rumbling in the streets, the booming sound of more giant footsteps. There was another giant. Long, feminine legs arched athletically around the nearest building, as a giant woman stepped into the middle of the street ahead of Ben. It was AJ. She was 100 feet tall, at least. Far, far smaller than Jason. She was completely naked, her raven hair billowing in the wind. She looked down at Ben, with friendship, but also with madness. She was drunk with power.

“He gave me what I wanted, Ben. Look at me! I’m just big enough to be his toy, and to have all the toys I could ever want.” She outstretched her arms, in awe of herself.

“How?!” Ben screamed.

“He can do whatever he wants now. And this is just the beginning. There are powers awakening in him that we can only dream of.” She turned to face her newfound god. And she wasn’t wrong. At his size, things were happening in the human brain that physics at normal scale would make impossible. His mind was becoming in perfect sync with the totality of existence. Soon, the entire universe would become his plaything, and he would reshape it as he saw fit. But not out of malice. He would do so in accordance with the highest desires of its insignificant residents. A perfect, infinite paradise of the basest human pleasures.

More giant footsteps. More quaking Earth. Ben turned around, and saw yet another giant. It was Heather. She was almost as large as Jason. Her green eyes were fixated on her minuscule boyfriend.

“He gave me what I wanted, Ben,” the giantess spoke, words echoing throughout the city. “He gave me Earth.” But nothing more. Jason ensured her mind could not ascend to his level of intergalactic potence. He would be unchallenged. This was Jason’s way of thanking the trio for fulfilling his own dream of becoming the one, true god. But he hadn’t thanked Ben yet.

A deep, all-powerful masculine voice boomed from above. “I’m going to offer you one, final choice, Ben,” Jason bellowed, words heard for dozens of miles in every direction. Ben turned around to face his gaze, impossibly high above. “Your first choice. You will become mine. You’ll be a speck on my cock, a tiny mite on my foot, a loyal servant to my body. You will subsist on my sweat and sperm. You will travel every mile of my planet-sized body for eternity.”

Ben dreaded what the other option might be.

“Or.”

Oh God. Please don’t do this.

“I will undo all of this.” He gestured at the chaos he had created. “I will give up my power. And everything will return to normal. Those are your choices.”

He couldn’t seriously be doing this. He was giving Ben the sole choice that was determine the fate of the entire universe. Slavery or freedom. The choice seemed obvious, but, the pleasures on offer were too great. Perhaps Jason was confident in the choice being offered, because he already knew the outcome.

“Make me yours!” Ben blurted out, immediately covering his mouth in shame. He had been broken. He faltered. And his failure cost the universe everything. But surrendering to his desires was rewarded, an infinite number of times over.

In an instant, the frenzied, catastrophic noises of a panicking city were silenced. And the city itself was gone. Perhaps it still existed, in an adjacent universe where all mankind was ruled by a hedonistic god, but Ben wasn’t in that universe anymore. He was in his own, alone with his new master. Ben was small again, finding himself back on the footstool in his old apartment. Before him were Jason’s tanned, glorious soles. They dwarfed him, but just. Everything was the exact same as the first night Jason interrogated his little prisoner, except this time there was no drunk Heather passed out in the next room.

“Get to work,” the giant commanded. Ben kissed and licked the giant’s soles, but this time without shame and without hesitation. He savored the slightly salty taste of Jason’s skin, hands pawing at each crevice, following them end to end. A porcelain bowl appeared next to Ben, containing a pool of moisturizer. He seized his task, and began rubbing the moisturizer into the giant’s feet. They were so smooth, so perfect, so powerful. Ben moisturized every single toe, paying close attention to the spaces inbetween the toes as well. He dropped to his knees, madly kissing Jason’s heels. The skin was unimaginably soft. It was now Ben’s purpose to ensure they stayed that way. He rubbed them with moisturizer too, a task he would return to every single day henceforth.

Once finished, he scurried across Jason’s muscular leg. But this time Ben was nearly microscopic. The trek took hours. Finally, he arrived at his destination. Jason’s erect penis. There, Ben lost himself for months, charting every square mile, picking his favorite spots to bask in the warmth of the giant’s body. Many times, he would stop by the oasis at the very tip of the shaft, and swim in the sticky residue of Jason’s sex.

He trekked over Jason’s mountainous abs, and rested on the vast plains of his pectorals. Some days, Jason would let Ben be a few inches tall, holding him near his face while Ben marveled at the stubble on the giant’s chin. Jason would often lick his pet, regardless of Ben’s size. This often resulted in Ben being washed away in the giant’s mouth. Some days Ben would be alone, trapped in one of Jason’s socks, or a speck at the bottom of his shoe. Others, Jason’s foot would press Ben into the sole of the shoe, sealing him in with all the sweat and stink.

Every day henceforth brought new pleasures. The two existed in a universe of their own now. Even if Ben wanted to leave, he had long ago forfeited the option to do so. There were no more choices. No escaping. No going back. This was the future, forever unchanging. 

Ending 4 - The Devil by Javert
Author's Notes:

One of four alternate endings.

“Do you know what Hilbert’s Problems are?” the tall woman asked the four-inch tall man sitting on her desk. He was naked, badly bruised, one eye swollen shut, with no fight left in him. He had been her shrunken servant for years now, totally accustomed to her verbal and physical abuses.

“No I don’t know what Hilbert’s Problems are.”

“A little over a century ago, a mathematician rounded up a list of the biggest unsolved math problems in existence. His name was David Hilbert. Hence, Hilbert’s Problems,” the tall woman explained to her captive.

The little man searched for meaning in what she was saying. “I don’t-”

“I solved three of them when I was fourteen.”

The little man shrugged, assuming he was supposed to be impressed. “Pretty good.”

“Humanity,” Dr. Rachel Carter began again, patiently, “is an unsolved problem. That is, we know what the problem is. The problem is humanity. And we know what the solution is. A perfect, harmonious world,” she continued, pinching two fingers together and waving her hand back and forth with each syllable. “One without violence and suffering.”

“Oh. That sounds nice,” the broken little man said nervously.

“The trick,” she continued, “is how you formulate the equation. See, running the equation gets you to the solution. And Heather - Heather is the equation. I made her. I made her, because she is the exact equation that connects the problem with the solution. Do you see?” Dr. Carter waited for her captive to nod with understanding. He didn’t.

She clasped her hands together, rubbing her temples with her thumbs. “My family has spent three generations trying to build the right equation to solve this problem. Over a century,” the tension in her voice was rising, “building to this moment, the moment when I solve the human equation once and for all,” she balled one mighty hand into a fist, “AND HE FUCKS IT UP!” she bellowed, slamming the fist into her captive, smashing him into red mist and shattered bones. 

She glared with rage at the CCTV screen showing Ben negotiate Heather off a cliff of madness. He would soon be the downfall of AllTec’s growth research, save for one backup site few people knew about. Site 2. Where Rachel Carter consumed the entire world’s remaining supply of growth supplements.

Dr. Carter struggled to regain her composure. Her therapist warned Carter that her anger needed to be controlled, or else it would control her. She closed her eyes and attempted to meditate. Fuck. It wasn’t working. What else would her therapist advise now? She looked down at her fist. Fuck! She had squished her therapist in anger.

She buried her face in her hands as she slowly began to grow. Dr. Carter was vibrating with anger, but her furor was more directed at her own failures than Ben’s meddling. He’d ruined everything, true. But Carter was an obsessive perfectionist. Her failure to account for the threat he posed to her project was a fatal error that should never have happened. Even worse, she now had to change the equation, knowing it would drastically alter the outcome. So be it, Carter thought, growing out of her clothes.

Her growth continued for a month, assisted by a small team of all-female scientists. They were utter devotees to her plan, and were critical in guaranteeing Heather’s selection for the first growth program. 

Site 2 wasn’t as finished as Site 1. It was an abandoned open pit mine from the early 1900’s, owned by AllTec back when it was known as Allan Technical. Dr. Carter’s maiden name, unbeknownst to many, was Allan. Long ago she married Roger Carter, a wealthy industrialist, in what was tantamount to a business merger-turned hostile takeover; their marriage ended when Roger became a red speck under Rachel’s boot.

The quarry itself was only 400 feet deep. Even fully crouched, Dr. Carter was having troubles staying hidden underneath the large tarp that formed a makeshift roof. But the area was remote, the roads in all directions were privately owned and closed, and the hilly terrain would form additional cover. She ordered the tarp removed while she continued to grow.

She doubled in size. Finally feeling big enough to be unstoppable, Rachel Carter rose. Her awestruck tiny assistants popped corks off champagne bottles in celebration. Without Heather’s pheromones, their hopes for a bloodless revolution were dashed. But they had complete confidence in Carter to see the mission through. 

They were wrong. Rachel Carter created Heather to fulfill her grandfather’s vision. Rachel would’ve completed it with herself a fully-grown goddess, but Rachel knew she wasn’t capable. She was a deeply disturbed person. Always has been. She didn’t even trust herself with the power of her own growth project. To keep her perverse, dark desires subdued, Rachel shrunk people down, making them her playthings. She’d done it for years, keeping them in jars at her luxurious mansion. They all met a murderous fate, one way or another.

Now over a thousand feet tall, Dr. Carter’s wicked desires would be wrought upon the entire globe. With each world-quaking footfall, Rachel Carter felt her own power coursing throughout her body. They should have all accepted Heather’s peaceful reign. In trying to save the world, Ben inadvertently damned it. Rachel would thank him for that. Truly, in fact. All her pent up desires which she suppressed for 45 years were bursting outward, as if she was popping open her own champagne bottle filled with wickedness, and it felt good. She had always been a very orderly person, but she was tasting something fresh now. Chaos. Delicious chaos. She licked her lips.

She had become a titan. Her naked, golden body towered over the countryside. Her already athletic form became something distinctly powerful, as all her muscles had grown. She wasn’t toned, just shapely, combining raw power with thick feminine curves. With each step she took, her breasts bounced like fleshy wrecking balls. Her abs glistened with newfound definition. Her behemoth, muscular ass gave every teenager within miles a hard-on. 

In moments, she strode across miles of terrain, reaching the city. She stepped through the main arteries of traffic, squishing cars into nothingness, leaving behind red smears of their passengers in her wake. People got out of their cars and fled, but this only excited her newfound predatory instincts. The giantess slammed her open palm sideways into the ground, sending out a shockwave that shattered concrete and launched the tinies into the air. Her hand swooped upwards, catching her tiny morsels before they could fall back to the earth. 

Her hand was brought before her wide, voluptuous mouth. Lips parted, and the human specks saw what a true monster looks like. It was Rachel’s tongue, now larger than a city block, curving gently inward with deadly invitation. Saliva strands several feet thick ran from the roof of her mouth to the glistening red behemoth that beckoned the tiny people in. A massive fingernail landed behind them, and flicked them from her palm into her mouth, a few at a time.  The tiny specks, unable to swim in her thick and viscous saliva, disappeared down her gullet forever.

She licked one long, slender finger, and brought it gently down on a crowd of people. Stuck to her saliva, they were lifted into the air. Rachel flexed one of her glutes into a rock hard form, and smeared the tiny people onto its surface.

A helicopter hovered nearby, attempting to negotiate over a bullhorn. She wasn’t interested, and nonchalantly bat it away. It exploded in the midair collision with her hand. There would be no negotiation. 

The entire city plunged into chaos. A cacophony of screams and sirens erupted, bringing the giantess glee at the utter madness she had inflicted upon her tiny victims. They were nothing now, nothing but fresh new toys for her to play with. 

“Listen up, specks!” she bellowed. “I am going to eat every last one of you!” She stepped forward, trampling hundreds under her soles. She grit her teeth with glee. “Stop running.”

With one spoken command, the panic of the entire city came to an abrupt halt. Everyone stood still, awaiting their next order. Rachel was surprised by their obedience, but quickly deduced some other power is at work here. She tested the waters. “Come to me.” By the thousands, the city’s residents walked toward her, congregating at her feet. “Bow.” All of them, at the same time, did as she commanded. 

She didn’t fully understand why, just yet, but clearly she had gained the power to control human minds, just by spoken word. It dawned on Rachel that she in fact could enact the bloodless revolution that she created Heather to fulfill. But now, a half mile tall, worshiped by an entire city of ants, none of that sounded any fun.

The giantess knelt down, lowering her palm to the ground, and scooping a mass of people onto it. She rose, studying the obedient servants in her hands. They had no fight left; no life. In an instant, she licked them all off her palm, swishing them about in her mouth, chewing, then swallowing the remains. They still tasted the same, but she much preferred having to chase them.

“Run from me you insignificant fucks, and be afraid,” she spat. And the chaos resumed. She giggled, feeling more alive than ever, and began chasing little people as they fled, crunching them under her soles with each step. 

It was getting harder to fit between buildings, she realized. She continued to grow, despite the absence of any new supplements. There were other oddities too. Rachel was starting to see colors not visible to human beings. Her other senses, too, were expanding well beyond human limits. At her colossal size, near as she could figure, her mind must be opening new pathways to otherworldly powers. Fascinating. I wonder what else I can do.

Her predatory green eyes scanned the tiny crowds below, stopping when they’d located a suitable match. Rachel saw a group of teenage girls, cowering in fear. One of them, a curvy redhead, caught Rachel’s attention in particular. Something about this girl attracted her. In another life, she would have shrunken that girl and brought her home to play. But today she desired to do the opposite. Using her mind, Rachel made the girl grow. The girl rose 100 feet in the air, still terrified and confused.

“Eat them,” Rachel commanded. “Eat them all.” The girl, now under Rachel’s influence, scooped up her tiny friends and devoured them, chewing each to a pulp before swallowing the remains. She stomped off to find more snacks.

Rachel quite liked this new power. She began growing many others, mostly women. A few men that struck her fancy. None larger than 300 feet tall. She couldn’t be sure at what height her new powers began to take effect, but 300 seemed a reasonable precaution. 

She closed her eyes, reaching her mind out in search of someone. In a moment, she found him. Ben, the poor stupid soul who was responsible for all of this. He was separated from his beloved Heather, desperate to find her in the chaos of the city. Rachel’s mind reached further, finding Heather a few blocks from her fiancé. Time to arrange a reunion.

Heather began to grow, terrifying the frenzied mass of people around her. Reaching her final height of 300 feet, Rachel’s orders were spoken directly into Heather’s mind.  Heather smiled with new dark desire, licking her lips and looking about for her lover. “Be-e-e-e-e-n” she cried out, tauntingly for him. Blocks away, Ben heard her voice and saw her monolithic form. She turned to face him, eyes ablaze with hunger. Ben scrambled into the nearest building, a supermarket, but he could already feel her footsteps growing stronger. She was coming.

Inside, he scrambled to find a hiding spot. A janitor’s close, maybe a basement, but he was too late. Sunlight no longer shone through the glass doors, as Heather crouched outside and cast a long shadow into the store. “Come out Ben, or I’m coming in,” she taunted through the doors.

A second set of giant footsteps approached. This set was much heavier than Heather’s. The rear windows to the store went dark, as a new giant knelt down, blocking now any possible exit from the store. “Come out little guy,” the deep, masculine voice said in soothing tones. It was Jason.

“He’s mine!” Heather snapped at the other giant. 

“You’re coming out with one of us little guy. Which would you prefer?” Jason said.

Shit. This game again. Ben leaned against a wall, closing his eyes with fear and a touch of irritation. 

“I’m coming in, Ben,” Heather said, losing patience.

“So am I,” the other giant responded.

Together, the two ripped the roof straight off the store, and stepped in. They were completely naked, their arousals on full display. Heather’s nipples were perky and hard. Jason’s cock stood straight, dribbling gallons of precum onto the floor below. They were both the same height now, and nothing distracted them from their mutual target. 

Ben gazed indignantly up at the two titans. “So what’s it gonna be, huh?” he growled, wanting this to be over.

“You’re our plaything now, Ben,” Heather said, smiling wickedly.

“Whenever she’s done playing with you,” Jason corrected, pointing upward at Dr. Carter, who loomed in the distance, watching intently.

“Come to me,” Heather beckoned, lowering one hand.

“Or to me,” Jason said, wiggling his big toe.

Ben walked toward the two, then continued onward between them. “I’ll fuckin’ walk to her myself for chrissakes.”

The two giants looked at each other, and shrugged. As Ben walked toward his fate at the hands of Rachel Carter, Jason and Heather needed to work off their unending arousal. Jason grabbed Heather by the waist, and slammed her against a building, nearly toppling it. He picked up tiny people who were stumbling out of the wreckage of the grocery store, dropping them on top of her breasts. He lapped them up, swallowing them whole. He turned Heather around, and fucked her from behind, while some members of the panicked crowds stopped to spectate.

The whole city was in ruins. Its population was decimated by dozens of giants who stomped, devoured, or otherwise fucked the population to death. Looming over it all was Dr. Carter, who now sat on an ivory throne nearly a mile high. She was clothed now, having materialized a tight skirt, a white blouse, and tall leather high heeled boots. She looked downward at the insignificant speck below who had approached her throne.

“What do you want from me?!” Ben yelled at the malevolent goddess.

“I wanted to thank you. I never knew being this big would be this much fun,” the goddess replied.

In an instant, Ben appeared at her outstretched fingertip. “Without your intervention, none of this would’ve ever happened.”

With her free hand, Dr. Carter unzipped the back of one of her colossal boots, pulling it off, exposing her golden tanned foot, toes arching menacingly in the air. 

“Welcome to your new home,” she said, dropping him into the base of the boot and shoving it back onto her foot, sealing Ben in darkness, alone with the stink of sweat and flesh. The links of the zipper boomed together in the distance. 

As the entire world descended into chaos, Ben’s world was a paradise. He would spend the next several years as a speck at the bottom of Carter’s boot, damp with her foot sweat, squished against her sole. When she was satisfied with his reward, she would turn him over to Jason and Heather to do with as they pleased.

Redux Chapter 1 - Debut by Javert
Author's Notes:

Thought I'd create a variant of this story that goes in different directions. I can't promise frequent updates, as I'm quite busy, but I'll drop what I can whenever. Enjoy.

An alternate timeline. Indulge me, if you will. 

I enjoyed these characters and would’ve liked to see how they might interact had the scenario been rather different. And so, for the purposes of this timeline, let us dispense with notions of grand schemes and conspiracies. Dr. Carter doesn’t have some hidden agenda, though she may still be a deeply disturbed woman.  Gone is Heather’s mysterious background; replaced with a more normal one. Gone too are growing and shrinking pills. Size modifications in this timeline are, as we shall see, less confined. Giant growth may or may not alter one’s intelligence, but it won’t result in ascent to godhood, as it did in some of the endings. 

EDIT: I'm a hack writer and I break my promises so don't believe anything I say.

Both Heather and her former lover, Jason, have been selected as the only two candidates for AllTec’s growth experiments. They were ideal matches. Heather, because despite her outward sweetness, inwardly possessed a deep, pathological sense of justice. The military saw great use for this. Jason, because of his similar inclinations and his military background, was also chosen. He was not, however, a former interrogator, at least not of shrunken subjects. In this timeline, growth science is brand new, and it’s about to make its big debut. Needless to say, Ben was not chosen for anything, but to be a bystander, innocent or otherwise.

Thus, we begin our story. Again. 

~~~

Alone in his apartment, Ben chewed pensively at his thumbnail. In a flash of self-awareness, he pulled his nail back and examined it. Fuck. He hated this new habit, and found himself constantly struggling against it. It had only manifested in the past week, triggered by his growing sense of isolation.

Heather had been gone for a month, completely incommunicado. Somewhere, he knew not where, Heather was undergoing whatever growth experiments she had been selected for. Her biochemistry was being permanently altered, but Ben didn’t know what that actually meant. He made frequent inquiries at work about her, but nobody gave him any answers. Ben didn’t even know when he would see his girlfriend next, or what she might even look like.

Making matters worse, whatever exhilarating experience she was undergoing would be a shared one. Not by Ben, but by another man. Jason. Her ex. Of all the people in the world, Jason was the one chosen. In the past several years, Heather and Jason had been quite distant from one another. Their breakup wasn’t a clean one, and Ben was content to watch Jason drift further and further out of the picture. Now the lummox is back, and bigger than ever. Fuck. Ben chewed his nail again.

His cellphone buzzed on a nearby coffee table. It was a text from AJ.

“are you watching” she wrote.

Ben shook his head irritably. “watching what” he replied.

“the news fucker”

Ben sighed. Whatever it was would be bad, he knew. He flipped on the news.

“Recent enemy engagements have brought about military and civilian casualties on levels unseen since the Vietnam War,” a decorated general on the TV boomed into a microphone, “The sacrifices our men and women have made overseas shall not be forgotten, and shall not be in vain. Nor will there be a need for continued sacrifices. We now have it in our means to end this conflict, immediately, and permanently. We have made a new type of soldier. One that cannot be defeated, by any means.”

Ben looked over the general’s shoulders, and suddenly found himself kneeling in front of the TV, unable to look away. It was Heather and Jason. They were normal sized, but Ben knew. He knew fully what would happen next. He pawed pathetically at Heather’s image, his hand shaking with adrenaline. Heather and Jason were dressed casually, with the emblem of the American flag shown brightly on both their shirts. Ben surmised that some military PR person figured casual wear instead of military fatigues would make them less threatening to the home audience. But Ben already felt threatened.

“We urge the enemy to surrender, or face the full force of America’s newest titans,” the general concluded his remarks. He turned around to wave at Heather and Jason, signaling for them to do their part. They saluted him, and proceeded to walk past him. 

The feed cut to a second camera, much further out, revealing that the speech was delivered in a football field. Many of the stadium seats were occupied, either by military personnel, or politicians, Ben guessed by their suits. He watched as Heather and Jason walked across the stadium, each stopping at opposing 30-yard lines. They gave themselves plenty of space. Ben knew why.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it has taken decades of research and years of fielding candidates,” the general began again. “Before you stands the culmination of those efforts. With the power bestowed upon these two patriots, we will end war forever. Thanks to these two, we will live in a new era, for the first time ever, free of violence. Soldiers, show them what you’re made of.”

And then it happened. Heather and Jason grew, on command. Ben’s eyes were wide with amazement. The audience gasped with disbelief. There was no machinery at work that Ben could detect. They didn’t seem to have any external influence. They just grew, and indeed continued to grow, as they desired. Even their clothing grew, somehow. Their shadows were cast long over the crowd as the two towered at 80 feet tall. There was a near panic in the crowd, but nobody moved. They were breathless, waiting for what would happen next.

“How big they can grow is classified,” the general resumed. “But this much I can disclose. They are utterly invincible. At any size. No enemy can defeat them. And no enemy would dare face them. They will be the preeminent defenders of our values, at home and overseas. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Heather and Jason.”

Heather waved one massive friendly hand at the camera, while Jason grinned and flexed, striking a victorious pose. The crowd went wild with cheer.

The rest of the day pundits bickered in all the predictable ways about how this is either the greatest or the worst day in human history. The military wouldn’t answer any questions about whether more colossal soldiers were planned. Pseudo-philosophers speculated about what this much power might do to someone. A female reporter committed a gaffe on live television by wondering how big Jason’s... She stopped herself, and everyone at the station had a good laugh. On another station, a male reporter said about Heather that he certainly wouldn’t want to piss her off, and within 24 hours he was fired for sexism. 

Ben left the television on mute, but was unable to look away. He sat in silence for over an hour, as the networks continually replayed clips of the two giants in the football field. There may as well have been nothing else that happened for the entire day, because Heather and Jason were the only story on every network. 

He stared at their giant figures, over and over and over again, with bewilderment. Heather, her gorgeous smile, flashing teeth large enough to gnash scores of little people. Her gigantic green eyes seemed to stare right through the television and directly at Ben. Her colossal breasts became the instant fixation of the thousands of pornographic renderings of her that were already flooding the internet. The internet was going wild about Jason too. His massive, sculpted body radiated power and sexuality. A million horny teenagers were furiously drawing the two giants in a million explicit scenarios. Within an hour of their debut, they were the pop-culture icons of the entire web-browsing world. 

The clip of giant Jason flexing played again, while excerpts of the general’s speech were captioned below. “No enemy can defeat them. No enemy would dare face them.” Ben was the enemy now, he thought. He scowled.

Two hours went by. Ben’s phone buzzed again. It was Heather.

“Heather!” Ben gasped into the phone.

“My love! Ohhhhh I’m so sorry! I wish I could’ve told you sooner!” she cooed. “Did you see? Please tell me you saw!”

“Y-yeah! You were great, really. Very um.. Big,” Ben said awkwardly. There was just too much to process.

“Listen! I can’t talk long, they’ve got us going to some press tour thing!” Her voice was filled with exuberance. She was, quite literally, on top of the world. “But I’ll be home soon! Two more weeks! I love you!” She hung up before he could respond.

It was the longest two weeks of Ben’s life. Each day, Heather and Jason displayed their new power in different major cities across the country. They were often together, but sometimes they performed in separate cities. Being alone gave them the space to grow even larger, to show audiences a glimpse of their true potentials. Hundreds of feet in the air, their towering forms were visible for miles in every direction.

At one event, Heather blew a kiss to the crowd, receiving a rave, gushing response from the tiny people below. This impromptu gesture became tradition at all the subsequent events. Sometimes she would lower her hand to the crowd, and let a few daring people climb on. She held them carefully, gently aloft, smiling down at them with the warmth of Aphrodite herself. People utterly loved her.

Not to be outmatched, a god-sized Jason, eclipsing a stadium in Denver, took his shirt off, exposing his chiseled body to the crowd below. The women in the crowd went completely mad with desire. But military public relations deemed this as over the line, and he didn’t do it again.

Heather tried her best to call Ben every day, but they could never talk for long. She was always being rushed to the next stop on their press tour. Finally, the tour came to its final stop, with Heather and Jason standing tall in Washington DC, a stunning fireworks display erupting behind them. But nobody was watching the fireworks. All eyes were on them. They waved at the crowds far below. Jason took Heather’s left hand into his right, and they clasped tightly. Heather looked up at Jason, who retained the height advantage of his normal size. He returned her gaze. They both beamed at each other with triumph, and for a brief moment, desire.

Redux Chapter 2 - Dinner by Javert

“You know they’re gonna hook up,” AJ said, leaning over the back of Ben’s office chair.

“Remind me why I still talk to you?” Ben remarked with irritation. He closed a browser tab showing Heather and Jason being interviewed by a comparatively tiny reporter.

“Am I wrong?” AJ asked, coming around Ben’s chair and leaning against his desk, crossing one long leg over the other. She was wearing high-heeled leather boots. She always wore high-heeled leather boots. They accentuated her natural height and fit effeminate frame. She wore them well, Ben often thought. AJ was AllTec’s staff psychologist, and part of the team who selected candidates for growth experimentation. She and Ben had a long history together. Sometimes romantic, usually not. Sometimes even hostile, but never simple. Nobody had a simple relationship with Dr. Alexandra Jacobs.

Ben chewed his nail, only to have the hand swat away by AJ’s. 

“Hey!” he exclaimed. “You know, this shit isn’t easy for me. And you’re not making it any better.”

“It’s not like I wanted this to happen. If it’s any consolation, I didn’t vote for Heather to be selected for this growth stuff.”

Ben turned to face her, looking perplexed. “You didn’t?”

AJ shook her head.

Ben thought for a moment, eyes darting about, then snapped his gaze back to her. “Did you vote for me?”

“The male candidate...” She paused, biting her lip. “I voted for Jason.”

Ben grew more irritated. “...And the female candidate...?”

“I abstained,” AJ said, idly examining her nails. “To tell the truth, I really hoped I would get selected. Then Jason and I would run off together and the whole world would shake as we fucked.”

“You’re really sick, AJ,” Ben said under his breath.

“Oh I wouldn’t forget about you of course!” she teased, looking around at the nearby empty cubicles to ensure nobody could hear. She leaned closer to Ben, and he couldn’t help but inhale some of her luxurious perfume. “The things I’d do with a little Ben...”

“That’s enough.”

“Jason would get jealous, of course. Maybe to make him happy we’d just have to share you,” she trailed off.

“That’s enough!” Ben blurted. A few desks over the sound of a coworker’s typing abruptly stopped, then resumed after a moment of silence. AJ chuckled and walked away, heels clicking against the tile floor all the way down the hall. 

She had a twisted sense of humor, true, but she had good instincts and was always blunt and honest with Ben. He valued that, even if it sometimes annoyed him. And of course, she was right. Jason was always a threat to Ben, always waiting to get together with Heather, and now the big guy’s path to victory was all but certain.

Ben turned his mind to other troubling developments. While the US media was gushing over America’s twin titans, the foreign press took a different stance. Other countries were scrambling to develop defense plans in case the giants were turned loose against them. Everyone was scared. Even worse, the enemy didn’t even believe the giants existed at all! The war was destined to continue, it appeared, until something, or someone, or TWO someones convinced the enemy to surrender. 

Was Heather even capable of violence? Possibly, Ben thought. Just maybe. She always had a cheery disposition, but Ben had seen the other side of her, the side that nobody sees. Whereas Ben would politely escort a wayward spider out of his apartment, Heather would always insist on squishing them herself. She was raised in a fire and brimstone church, and she damn well believed in divine retribution. Ben was kind of a dove but Heather was always a hawk. Heather was a big advocate for the death penalty, but Ben  - well... They didn’t talk politics much anymore. Or religion, for that matter. Tonight maybe they would. Heather was getting home in just a few hours, and Ben was eager to spend time with her alone, for the first time in what felt like ages. 

Ben’s phone buzzed. It was a text from Heather. 

“SOOOON!!!!11 <3333333”

He smiled, cleaned up his desk, and went home.

Ben tidied up the apartment as fast as he could. Heart racing. Any moment she’ll be through that door and they’ll be alone. Reunited lovers. At last. For however long it lasts. Everything was in its place. Dinner was keeping warm in the oven. The dining table was decorated with rose petals and candles. The lights were dimmed. Rachmaninov piano concertos filled the room with romantic ambience. I’m good, Ben thought.

Click. A key fumbled in the door lock. Ben’s heart tried to pound its way out of his chest to get a closer listen. Handle turned, the door opened. It was Heather, her gorgeous green eyes sparkling with glee and triumph. She threw down her bags and raced across the room to embrace her lover. They kissed and hugged and exchanged a hundred “I love yous” before Ben noticed someone else had entered the room. It was Jason, and he had brought his own luggage. He met eyes with Ben, shrugged sheepishly, and set his bags in the guest bedroom.

“Uh, what is..” Ben started, releasing Heather gently.

“Yeah, it’s just temporary,” Heather said apologetically. “Paparazzi are all over his place, but the media still doesn’t really know my address, soooo...”

“They will though,” Ben said, anticipating this outcome.

“Yeah,” Heather sighed. “About that... We’ll talk about it after dinner. Smells GREAT by the way! Did you take some cooking classes while I was gone?” Heather said, poking Ben in the belly. He winced. 

“Hope you made enough for three!” Jason said from the guest bedroom. 

Moments later, the three were dining on gourmet, out of the box mac and cheese.

“You know man,” Jason started, “I could teach you to cook. If you have problems with that, that is.”

“Ooh! That’d be fun!” Heather exclaimed. “Jason’s a really great-”

“How do you do it?” Ben asked to the two, flatly.

“Years of practice, trying new-” Jason began, Ben cutting him off.

“No, not that,” Ben responded, pointing at the two with his fork. “The growth. How does it work? Some kind of ray? Some pills or something?”

The other two sighed, pushing cheesy noodles around on their plates, uncertain how much they should disclose.

“We just do it, Ben,” Heather said. “We don’t need help.”

“And your clothes?” Ben said, eyeing the two suspiciously. He was ready to have a fun night with Heather, but Jason’s presence put him in a foul mood. It was obvious.

“We can make them bigger or smaller too,” Heather said. “I don’t even have to be wearing it. If it’s close by, I can do it. But we can’t both change the same object at the same time, or even each other.”

How deeply unnerving, Ben thought. If Heather was telling the truth, then these two possessed even more power than they realized. But he had to know. Had to see it with his own eyes. Had to show her that he wasn’t afraid, that Ben was just as much a man as any giant.

“Show me.”

“We’re really not supposed to,” Heather said, turning to Jason for support. Jason was more focused on a piece of noodle stuck between his teeth.

“Go ahead, just this,” Ben said, waving a fork with a single noodle on it. “Make this bigger.”

“Ben, I said no,” Heather said. Ben began to protest, but Heather waved her hand ‘no’. Frustrated, she stood up to gather empty plates. She took the fork from Ben’s hand, walked over to the kitchen and began cleaning up. Alone in the dining room, Ben and Jason stared across the table, rivals daring each other to make the next move. The hulking, 6’4” adonis spoke first.

“You really want to see it?” he said, trying to pry the macaroni loose from his front teeth with a fingernail.

“Yeah,” Ben answered, defiantly. He wanted to show Heather that he wasn’t afraid of her new power, and he damn well wasn’t going to be intimidated by Jason. But this time Ben might’ve been out of his league. An ant challenging a god.

“Hey, if that’s really what you want. Watch closely,” Jason said amiably, tapping the side of the candlestick. “I’ll make this candle bigger than you.”

“You’ll burn the apartment down,” Ben retorted.

“No I won’t. Just watch.”

By the time Ben looked back at the candle it was already bigger, considerably so. In awe, Ben looked back at Jason, who had also grown. The table was growing too, and soon Ben couldn’t see over the top of it. The whole room- wait, no. No.

From the next room, Ben heard Heather say she was going to unpack and take a shower. Christ, she took the longest showers on Earth! With no help coming soon, he panicked, tried to run, but found he was too small to even safely get off his seat! The wooden landscape around him grew dark. Ben looked upward to see a mountain of muscle casting an all-encompassing shadow. Ben was barely an inch high. By comparison, Jason was a god. His abs were rolling hills along the landscape of his tight shirt. Above them his pectorals were expansive plateaus of pure muscle. A meaty, continental hand lowered beside Ben, its palm upturned, inviting him aboard. Ben’s knees felt weak, and his head was dizzy with shock. But he had to keep pressing onward, showing these giants he wasn’t afraid. He climbed aboard, and was brought before the giant’s stubbled, chiseled face.

“Pretty cool, right?” the giant spoke with total confidence and control. “You know how many girls would be begging for this?” Jason continued, tapping Ben on the head with one massive finger. “Look at you, man. You’re smaller than my cock!” he laughed, but not maliciously. There was something a little friendly about his tone, like he already knew he’d won. Why rub it in. He might’ve even felt sorry for Ben. “Yeah. A lot of girls would kill to be in your spot right now. God, I can’t wait to start a collection of tiny chicks.”

The top of Ben’s head felt warm and heavy for some odd reason. Maintaining eye contact with his giant captor, Ben reached for his hair with one hand, and pulled back an unidentifiable gooey, wet mess.

“Oops! That might be spit,” Jason chuckled. “See, I’ve got this little bit stuck in my teeth and I just can’t get it out.” He tried again to pry it loose, using the same finger he tapped Ben on the head with. “Maybe you could help me.”

Oh no. The hand was being brought right to Jason’s cavernous mouth. His perfect, white teeth glistened, wet with the giant’s saliva. He opened wide, his tongue a flat leviathan lurking in the darkness. Ben wanted this over with as fast as possible. Adrenaline coursed through his body; he was quaking with fear. Jason’s breath, thick with wine and macaroni, warm as a furnace, enveloped tiny Ben like a blanket of pure humidity. Jason shifted his hand, extending his thumb toward his mouth, giving Ben a better vantage point from which to stand. Ben, knees shaking, walked to the end of that thumb, whether out of obedience or defiance he wasn’t sure anymore.

With outstretched hands he balanced himself against Jason’s upper left canine. Ben located the offending macaroni. One hand maintained his balance while the other tried to scoop it free. Success! The macaroni was pried loose! Instantly, like a giant viper uncoiling to strike, Jason’s tongue flashed in front of Ben’s eyes, snatching the macaroni morsel from Ben’s tiny hands. Strands of saliva flung everywhere, coating Ben’s arm and face, and throwing him off balance. He fell off Jason’s thumb, but the giant was too quick, and caught the little man between two massive lips. Teeth gently clamped him in place while the mighty tongue returned, hungry for more. It lapped at Ben’s face, getting a taste of the tiny man. A low, throaty “Hmmm” of satisfaction echoed from deep within Jason’s gullet. The giant liked what it tasted. Two huge fingers pulled Ben by his minuscule legs out from Jason’s lips, and dropped him back onto the palm.

“Had enough?” Jason asked, now daring Ben to ask for more.

"You don’t scare me,” Ben retorted, unconvincingly.

Jason nibbled the inside of his cheek. “I’m gonna leave you like this until you ask me real nice.”

Ben smirked, just digging a deeper hole. “Make me smaller. I don’t care.”

The world around him grew again, bigger and bigger. Jason’s palm stretched for miles now in every direction. Ben was a mote, a tiny speck in the eyes of the sky-filling face before him. Smaller than the stubble on Jason’s chin.

“You got some stones, man, I’ll give you that,” Jason admitted. “I’m starting to think you like this.” His ears perked, and he turned toward the bedroom. Heather was done with her shower. Ben felt himself grow again. He was relieved that this nightmare was almost over, but then he stopped growing. Jason left him at two inches tall. Ben looked up at Jason with confusion and anger. Jason looked back at him with a halfhearted smile.

“What are you two doing?!” Heather exclaimed, wrapping a towel around her damp hair.

“He asked for it,” Jason answered, shaking his head.

“I knew this would happen,” Heather said with equal parts disappointment and frustration. Ben felt a little victorious, believing Heather was mad at Jason. But he was wrong. “Ben, you always do this,” she said, her gorgeous face sternly looking down at him. “You’re so competitive.. And...” She waved one hand slowly by her face, as if pushing her anger away, “I love that about you, I do. But sometimes you just take things way too far, and I don’t have the patience to deal with it tonight. It’s the drag race all over again.”

Ben started to squeak in protest, pointing the finger at Jason, but none of it was really compelling. Heather wasn’t wrong. Ben always hated losing, and always had a problem backing down from a challenge. He once landed a night in jail because a cop “seemed” to challenge him to a drag race at a red light. Heather had to sit in the passenger seat while Ben made an impassioned defense of his behavior, dropping words like “entrapment” and “corruption” while the police officer shouted back an ever-growing list of offenses Ben was accruing that night. For a smart guy his ego would often push him to do dumb things in the interest of winning.

“Should I-” Jason began.

“You two just work out your own problems,” Heather said, throwing her hands in the air and walking away. She was far too exhausted from weeks of training and travel, and just needed a good night’s sleep. “And people say women are the crazy ones,” she muttered, closing the door behind her.

Redux Chapter 3 - Games by Javert
Author's Notes:

M/fm and F/mm, size switcharoo shenanigans abound

Heather awoke the next morning feeling magnificent. She had slept for nearly 12 straight hours, which her body badly needed after a nonstop week of press touring. Lying in bed, she listened to the birds chirping outside, and finally enjoyed a moment of peace. She rolled over, instinctively looking to rest her head on Ben’s chest, but he wasn’t there. His side of the bed was empty. She remembered him coming to bed last night, but she couldn’t recall him waking up. It must’ve been early. Why wouldn’t he have slept in with her? Her train of thought was interrupted by shouts from the next room.

“No! No! Nooooo!”

“You fuckticular cheating fuck!”

Followed by irregular crashing sounds and... Music?

Heather walked into the living room, squinting, her eyes adjusting to the morning light. On the couch, her boyfriend, and her ex, had decided to resolve their differences with a game of Mario Kart. Must’ve been Ben’s idea, Heather thought. A smart one, too. It’s a game he can win. He didn’t stand a chance at the one he was playing last night.

“It’s the drag race all over again, baby!” Ben joked at Heather, while wrecking Jason’s cart with a green shell.

“How the hell do you even make that shot,” Jason shouted, spamming buttons with futility.

Heather walked off and came back with a cup of coffee in her hand. She stood behind the couch, watching intently. Both men were still in their pajamas, but they already went through a few beers, judging by the half dozen bottles lying about.

“Who’s winning?” she asked, eyes glued to the TV.

“Your boy’s got some skills,” Jason admitted, jerking the controller and wincing at oncoming artillery.

“Yeah I’m not too good a racer but I know how to fuck up your day,” Ben said, tossing a bomb and grinning maniacally. “We’re five and four, my lead.” But his lead didn’t last long. Jason survived the barrage and made first place on the round. Now they were even.

“Next game decides winner,” Jason muttered. Ben acknowledged with a grim nod. The stakes were high.

“No,” Heather said, walking up to the TV and rummaging through an end table drawer. She withdrew another controller. “Start over. I’m in.” She had taken an utterly serious tone. Ben had heard her take that tone before. It was always a bad sign. Jason made a dumb smile and patted on the couch between himself and Ben, signaling Heather to have a seat. It seemed Jason didn’t know what he was in for.

“Dude,” Ben whispered to Jason. “Have you never played her before?”

Jason shook his head.

“Well she’s awful. You two should play. I’m gonna make breakfast,” Ben said, attempting to stand up. Heather plopped down on the couch, and grabbed Ben by the arm, pulling him back into his seat. She turned to him, planted a kiss on his cheek, and whispered in his ear.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked. Ben sighed, and resigned to his fate. As competitive as Ben could be, there were times when Heather was even worse. And this was her game. And her console. She’d had it since she was a little kid, playing endlessly against her brother, training for this very moment. Jason must not have noticed that the controller he was holding was hot pink, with the name “Heather” written in permanent marker on the underside. If Jason was just a little more observant, he would’ve also noticed the glimmer in Heather’s eye, her cocky smile, and the defeated look in Ben’s face. After last night’s spectacle between the two boys, Heather decided to put them both in their place.

“We should play for stakes,” she said, smiling confidently.

Jason perked up. “Oh yeah?”

“Six feet,” she continued, plopping her bare feet on the coffee table and wiggling her toes. She turned and eyed Jason up and down. “In your case, six and a half. If you win,” she went on, “you grow a foot. If you lose, you shrink a foot.” Ben did the math in his head and decided it didn’t add up.

“Some of us don’t have six feet to lose,” he muttered.

“Not my problem,” she responded, giving him a friendly elbow to the ribs. “The game ends when two people are an inch tall.”

“Whatever happened to ‘we’re not supposed to’?” Jason asked in a mocking tone.

“You shrunk my boyfriend,” Heather said, navigating the character selection screen. “Nobody does that but me.”

The game started. Ben was 5’8”. Heather, 5’6”. Jason, 6’4”. On the screen, a turtle in a cloud dangled a stop light over the racers. Red, yellow, then green. Boom, they’re off. Heather cut an early lead as Ben and Jason were too busy fighting each other. The rest of the round was no different; Heather was leaps and bounds ahead of the competition, and won the round without even trying. She grew, then she shrunk Ben. Jason shrunk himself, never having done so before.

Round One: Heather wins. Now, she loomed over the boys. Ben, 4’8”. Heather, 6’6”. Jason, 5’4”.  She reached two long arms around each of the shorter men, and caressed their heads as if Ben and Jason were her pets.

“Did I mention the losers have to spend the rest of the day shrunken?” she cooed. The other two groaned. Another round began. This time Jason took the lead but Ben wasn’t having it. He fired everything he could to take down his rival, but all the while Heather played her own game, ignoring the others. She breezed by the bickering duo, and won another game.

Round Two: Heather wins. She grew to 7’6”. Her long, tanned legs stretched across the coffee table. Her toned midriff peaked out from under her t-shirt. She stretched and scrunched her toes, making suggestive glances at Ben, who felt himself be reduced to 3’8”. He felt puny next to her, but didn’t seem to mind. Ben oggled her bowling ball-sized breasts, all the way down to her curvy hips that settled deep into the couch. For a moment, he wondered if being squeezed by her mighty thighs would be the best way to go out.

“What’s wrong, little guy?” she said, petting his head. “You in a hurry to be shrunk again?” She leaned over and planted a big sloppy kiss on his cheek, followed by one big lick of his face. It drove Ben wild when she did that, especially at her new size.

“Quit gloating keep going,” Jason grunted, irritated at his new size of 4’4”.

The next round started. Ben had to rest the overlarge controller in his lap, but he adapted quickly. One or two more losses may put him out of the game permanently, he feared. The others weren’t adapting as well. Heather’s hands were just a little too big to work her controller. Jason’s were a little too small; he kept playing like he was normal-sized. They play fast but they learn slow, Ben thought, and he pressed his advantage. Small, but nimble hands operated the controller, as his racer darted and weaved past the competition.

Round Three: Ben wins. He flashed a shit-eating grin as he grew to 4’8”. He looked up. Heather was still bigger than both of them, and Ben kind of loved her like this, his Amazonian racing queen. But he would make her fight for that title. He looked across her lap at a 3’4” Jason. For the first time ever, Ben was larger than him, and it felt amazing. Jason didn’t seem to be taking it well, clearly preferring to be giant-sized.

“Good job honey,” Heather grinned, scratching under Ben’s chin. A large, powerful hand grabbed his face, pulling it into her lips. “I like a man who puts up a fight before I crush him like a bug.”

The next round began. Jason fought back, hard. He was quiet, intense with the need to win. While the two lovebirds fought each other, Jason forged ahead, and won.

Round Four: Jason wins. Heather was back at her original height now, Ben lost his gain, and felt he would never again know what it was like to be bigger than Jason.

The next round began. Jason seemed possessed by his own determination. He was on fire. And he won, handily.

Round Five: Jason. He wasn’t back to his original height but he was bigger than the others. Heather was now smaller than she’d been since she was a child, 4’6”. Ben wasn’t even three feet. He was getting too small to work his controller and knew he couldn’t keep up from here. It was Jason or Heather’s game to win now.

Round Six: Jason. Back to his original height. Heather shrunk, along with Ben. 

“Poor little things,” Jason gloated. “Won’t be long now.”

Heather turned red but didn’t say a word. She’d never lost this many rounds in a row. She got too cocky, and shifting sizes threw off her muscle memory. Ben was feeling doubly defeated, seeing his rival loom over Heather by several feet. She had to win, no matter the cost. 

But she didn’t. Not the next round nor the round after that. By the end of round eight, Ben had bottomed out at an inch tall. He was no longer able to do anything but hop on buttons, but he was too light to even make them budge. Heather was under a foot and a half tall. Jason was 8’4”.

“Had enough?” his deep voice boomed at the little people next to him. He set his controller down and stood up. 

“The game isn’t over yet,” Heather squeaked, not ready to call it quits. Two massive hands attached to redwood-sized arms came down on both sides of Heather’s small body. Jason’s sculpted face towered over her. Ben saw the predatory look in Jason’s eye. The power was going to his head. Jason leaned in close to the little Heather, making her smell his breath and feel the warmth of his body. Ben turned and look at Heather. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were wide open, looking slightly vacant. She looked vaguely... Aroused? Ben put it out of his mind. 

“You might even like being this small,” Jason whispered, blowing hot breath over Heather’s little body. “Both of you.” He turned and looked down at Ben, who had crawled into hiding under his controller. He trembled under the giant's gaze.

“I’m. Not. Finished. Yet,” Heather hissed.

“Then why don’t we raise the stakes while we’re at it?” Jason said.

Heather nodded in agreement.

“All this talk of feet has got me thinking. Losers give the winner a pedicure.”

“Fine. Deal,” she said. “But from now on, we grow or shrink twice as fast.”

“Deal.” Jason stood back up, and began to walk away.

“I still have more games,” she shouted. “We didn’t call a time out!”

“Yeah well I gotta take a leak,” Jason said, lumbering off.

Heather raced over to Jason’s controller, using entire hands to mash buttons and select his character. She ran back to her controller, and started the race. At only an inch tall, Ben was out for good. He walked across the couch cushion, and climbed into Heather’s lap, resting his tiny head against her crossed legs. By the time Jason came back, Heather had already grown two feet, now up to 3’6”. Jason sighed, recognizing what had happened, and resisted the urge to protest. He still had the advantage. He reduced himself back to his original height.

Jason sat on the far end of the couch, stretching his legs across the cushions, pushing his massive soles against Heather. They were almost as large as her torso. Ben was jostled from his comfy position on his girlfriend’s thigh, and found himself pinned between her leg and Jason’s massive sole. The aroma of the giant’s foot flesh was as acrid as it was intoxicating. Ben arched his neck, getting a fuller view of the magnificent metatarsal arch that expanded before him. He stared at the ball of Jason’s foot, high above. Jason poked Heather’s face with large, meaty toes. Ben was in awe. Jason’s feet were simply perfect. Soft. Massive. Powerful. Stuck against the gargantuan ped, Ben felt deeply troubled and conflicted. Had he been rooting for the wrong team? He’d given Heather a thousand foot massages, but how often would he get the chance to tend to the feet of this mighty god?

Heather pushed Jason’s feet away. “Get these outta here! I haven’t lost yet!”

As Jason pulled his feet back, he watched Ben fall from his perch and seemingly stumble back toward the feet, wanting more. The two giants were already in the midst of their next heated match, but Jason shifted focus, for just a moment, on Ben. He dangled his foot closer once more, watching Ben’s reaction. The tiny man fell against the giant’s smooth heel, and buried his face into it, kissing and licking it. Jason, seeing the power he had over his smaller rival, grew erect.

“Ha! You suck!” Heather chanted, having won the round. The two rivals collected themselves and scrambled to resume their posts. Heather grew two feet, now back at her regular height, while Jason lost two feet. She went on a winning streak, growing each time, watching her ex dwindle away. Jason wasn’t even able to operate the controller on the thirteenth round. 

Heather finished the fourteenth and final, at 11’6” tall. She was the victor. She sat on the floor, cross-legged, with the two inch-high men cornered by her legs. By then, she had shrunk both the coffee table and the couch and set them aside to make room for her. She was too big to even stand. Heather giggled, looking every bit triumphant as she did during her first growth on live television. Both Ben and Jason were on their knees, in awe of the golden-haired goddess before them.

“You know, little guys, you might even like being this small,” Heather said, mocking Jason. But neither man disagreed. 

“For the rest of the day,” she said, grinning ear-to-ear, “you two are mine.”

End Notes:

YEAH BUT WHICH MARIO KART

Redux Chapter 4 - Scrub by Javert

Even sitting down, Heather was now as tall as the average person. Trapped between long bronzed legs, Ben readied himself for whatever task the goddess would bestow upon him. Jason marveled as Heather’s gorgeous face filled the sky. She reached back to undo her hair clip, letting her long blond locks fall to her shoulders. Heather leaned in, letting her hair drape over her knees. She completely eclipsed the diminished duo. Everything to be seen, everything to be heard, everything to be smelled, from the ground to the sky, was Heather. They were in her world. She was their world.

“How’s the view?” she asked, casting a predatory gaze at her shrunken subjects.

“Good.”

“Pretty good.”

The tiny two were trying to play it cool, but Heather wasn’t buying it.

“Not impressed?” she asked, her eyes squinting with skepticism. “Maybe if you were smaller...”

“Whatever you want babe,” Ben said, finding himself for the first time in a world that feels just right.

“I’m not going any further,” Jason said. The novelty had worn off. He was ready to return to his normal size, or larger.

“I think you are,” Heather countered. 

The world began to shift in scale. Whether Heather was growing or the two men were shrinking was unclear. Jason and Ben looked at each other with momentary confusion. Jason focused his energies to grow, but found he couldn’t. He was definitely shrinking, but it wasn’t his doing. Heather was completely in control.

“How?!” Jason shouted, stopping at a half inch.

Heather giggled high in the apartment’s stratosphere. “Relax! I just wanted to test out a theory!”

“What theory?!” Jason demanded.

“You’re so much smaller than me now,” Heather explained, “that your growth power has to be way weaker than mine.”

“Oh shit,” Jason whispered.

“Yeah! Guess you shoulda thought of that before you challenged me!” Heather jabbed an accusatory finger in the air toward Jason. 

Ben found this development deeply alarming. Now both men were helpless. The scientists at AllTec must not have seen this contingency, because it meant one giant could have unchecked power against the other. Then again, maybe AllTec had a solution to any unexpected trouble these giants might cause. Either way, he was fine with the present balance of power.

Sizes were changing again. The Heather-filled sky was replaced with a view of a distant ceiling fan. Ben and Jason stopped growing and reacclimated. They were once again an inch tall, but Heather had returned to her normal height. 

“Now, about that pedicure,” she said, walking out of the room. “I’m gonna run some hot water and get my foot basin. Don’t go anywhere!”

Jason squeezed his fists and closed his eyes, straining against some invisible force. “I can’t grow back,” he said, a hint of panic in his voice. “She’s actually got me....” he grunted, “stuck like this!”

“Ah geez, must be awful,” Ben muttered disingenuously. 

“You better be nice to me,” Jason snapped, “or I’ll have a Ben sandwich for breakfast tomorrow.”

“Yeah? You a big breakfast sandwich guy?”

“Not really.”

“Cool, me neither.”

Heather came back with a wash basin, half full of steamy water. She set it on the ground, next to the two men. Then she returned the apartment furniture to its proper places and sizes. Heather set a towel on a stool, along with a pumice stone foot scrubber. She situated herself comfortably on the couch, and soaked her feet in the warm water. The giantess chuckled at her little subjects.

“You two should get in! The water’s fine,” she said in a cheery tone.

Ben was the first to move. He tossed off his shirt and pajamas, and signaled with a wave to Heather that he was ready. Before he realized what was happening, one of Heather’s warm, wet feet was upon him, squeezing him between her big and second toe. He was lifted into the air, and dropped unceremoniously into the water. It was hot, but not enough to be scalding. Ben swam around the hot tub, eventually finding a resting spot atop Heather’s submerged left foot. This was his true place in life, he felt.
“Jaso-o-o-on,” Heather sang, “I won’t ask twice.” She raised her right foot out of the water and dangled her toes.

Jason was still struggling against her control over his size. He’d managed to regain several inches while Heather was distracted with Ben.

“You can’t keep me like this,” he grumbled.

“And I won’t. We had a deal.” Her foot reached to collect its next passenger. Seeing no other option, Jason stripped down to his briefs. He walked right past Heather’s foot, and climbed directly into the basin. He walked through waist-high water to Ben’s perch on Heather’s left foot. Heather returned her right foot to the water, and leaned back to relax while her skin softened. She turned on the TV.

Ben was surprised to see Jason was twelve times his size. He scrambled backward, toward Heather’s ankle, but Jason was too fast. The tiny giant took Ben’s entire leg into one hand, lifting the smaller man into the air, upside down.

“Dude, chill,” Jason whispered. “I can get us out of this.”

“What a relief,” Ben responded, but his sarcasm was totally lost on Jason.

“Listen, I think she can only keep me small when she, like, focuses her mind on it.”

“Uh huh, yeah, I’m tracking.”

“So, I need you to create a distraction.”

“You mean, like the TV?”

“Yeah.”

Ben feigned deep thought, scratching his chin and shaking his head. “Oh! I got it!”

“Yeah! Lemme hear it!”

“I have a box of fireworks in the closet.”

“Okay...” Jason glanced at Heather. She was still watching TV and not them. Good.

“Now, it’s illegal to shoot them off right now. We don’t want to break any rules, so we’ll have to wait until the Fourth of July. By my count that’s...”

“Wait, what?”

“...Ten months from now. That should be enough time to think of a better distraction, but at least we have a fallback.”

Jason felt the water level in the basin drop, and one large toe caressed his back.

“Jason, put my boyfriend down.” 

He dropped Ben straight into the water. Using both feet, Heather grabbed both men, and dropped them onto the stool, setting her feet before them.

“Since you’re both different sizes you get different jobs,” she said, handing Jason a slightly shrunken foot scrubber. “Jason, I trust you know how to use this.”

He nodded, and went to work, scraping the tool against her foot as hard as he could, removing any traces of dead skin. He moved too fast, with too little attention to detail. Heather issued him a rebuke with a tap on his head from her beefy big toe.

“Slower.”

He groaned, and started over, taking the pumice stone to each individual toe, one at a time. Heather went back to watching TV, no longer listening to the boys. Ben pressed his inch-high body against Heather’s heel, feeling her warmth, sensing her pulse even through the thick skin. He pushed his face against it, as if hoping in vain that he could fully merge with her giant heel. Wouldn’t that be the life.

“Bet you’d rather this was your job,” Jason said to Ben.

“I’d definitely do a better job,” Ben jabbed, unafraid of the man twelve times his size.

“You will when it’s my foot,” Jason jabbed right back. “And I’ll make you so small the job will take all day.”

“Fuck off.”

“Hey, you better be nice to me,” Jason said, grunting as he continued to scrub away at the ball of Heather’s foot. She still wasn’t listening, but she made a joyful sigh at the feeling of having her foot cared for. “Because I gotta level with you man,” Jason continued, “I’ve been thinking something and I bet you’ve been thinking the same thing.”

“What’s that?” Ben pawed at each ridge along Heather’s heel, studying the immense footprint.

Jason wiped his brow, and resumed scrubbing. “There’s gonna come a day when it’s Heather and me on that couch and you’re down here with this stupid scrubber, just scrubbing away at both our feet.”

“Heather doesn’t think so.”

“Yeah? She tell you that?” Jason was beginning to breathe heavily from the rigorous job before him. “Because eventually she’s gonna see you as more of a pet than a boyfriend.”

Ben had a hard time disagreeing with that assessment.

Jason crouched and began scrubbing Heather’s heel. Even while kneeling, his entire body overshadowed Ben’s. “And when that happens, she’s gonna want a bigger man in her life.” Scrub, scrub, scrub. Above, Heather’s toes curled with satisfaction. “And you know, I’ve always thought that there’s one thing every couple needs. A pet.”

Ben turned to face Jason but instead came to eye level with the crouched giant’s groin. Beneath his wet boxer briefs, Jason was fully erect. Oh God. Ben closed his eyes, and turned back to take solace in Heather’s magnificent foot. So that was Jason’s game, Ben thought. Steal Heather back, and reduce Ben to the role of family plaything. Ben shook his head with denial.

“It’s inevitable, man,” Jason whispered. “And I feel bad about it, but it’s the way it is. Heather doesn’t want to date a human keychain. She wants a real man. And I’m the only one big enough for her, so when she figures that out, I just don’t want you to get hurt. But hey, we’ll take good care of you. You might even like it.” He sounded sincere.

Heather’s massive face leaned over the two men to inspect the job.

“Good! Now do the other one!” she said, well pleased.

Jason shifted to her other foot. Heather squeezed a bit of moisturizer out of a tube into an open palm.

“Now it’s your turn,” she said, her green eyes fixated on her tiny boyfriend. With her free hand, she picked him up, and tossed him into the moisturizer, covering his body. She then proceeded to use him as a sponge, gently rubbing him up and down her freshly-scrubbed foot. His tiny face was buried in the endless expanse of her foot flesh, being slowly pushed and pulled across the skin. When she sensed a little friction, she withdrew Ben, and tossed him into a new lump of moisturizer. She began again, and again. 

Jason was nearly out of breath, but he finished his duties on Heather’s left foot. She set him on the coffee table, out of the way, and he yelped as he was shrunk again down to an inch. Then Heather applied a fresh layer of moisturizer to Ben’s body, and put him back to work, rubbing him up and down her other foot. When finished, she rinsed him off in the wash basin, and held him pinched between two fingers in front of her face.

“Having fun?” she asked, teasing him.

He nodded stupidly. “You can just leave me like this, that’d be fine,” he said, oggling her massive body.

“Uh huh. Well I have another job for you two.”

She set Ben down next to Jason, walked off, and returned with a pair of sneakers, setting them on the floor. She walked off again, this time disappearing around the corner for much longer, returning several minutes later with two buckets filled with soapy water, and damp rags. She shrunk those items down and set them in each shoe. The shrunken men exchanged confused looks.

“These are my jogging shoes. They are absolutely rancid,” she said, waving a hand in front of her nose. “I’ve tried everything. I can’t get the smell out.”

“What?!” Jason shouted. “Oh no, you can’t be serious.” He looked at Ben for support, but Ben shrugged, cool with the whole thing.

“You played my game, Jason, and you lost,” she said. “You were the one who wanted to raise the stakes.”

“Yeah I’ll remember this when I win the next one,” he grumbled.

Heather scooped the two men up, and dropped them each into their own shoe. Jason gagged at the overpowering stench of sweat, while Ben swooned. The two began to shrink again, ending only five millimeters tall. Jason shouted inaudible protests, while Heather towered miles above, with a playful and mischievous grin on her face. 

“I’ll come check on you in a little bit, to see if you need more soap and water. Don’t miss a spot!” She giggled, sat back on the couch, and channel surfed.

Ben dropped to his knees, and kissed the sneaker sole. He pressed his face into it, inhaled deeply, and got a good whiff of her foot sweat. Satisfied, he dunked the cloth in the bucket, and cheerfully went about his task. He scrubbed the meteor crater-sized imprint of Heather’s heel, feeling like a geologist at a dig site. After a good 45 minutes of scrubbing, Heather popped overhead, smiling, and holding a fresh bucket of soapy water.

“It smells better already! Keep going!” she said, praising his good work. 

Ben heard her check on the other shoe. But she was quiet for a moment. “Huh? Where did...” She sounded confused. Must’ve been looking for Jason. Ben heard Heather pick up the shoe, and saw her stand back to her feet, lifting the shoe high in the air. She turned toward the light, illuminating the interior, looking for her captive. Ben gazed up at her, wondering what was going on. A shadow was cast from the east-facing window. Heather looked up, and her jaw dropped, along with the shoe. “Oh God,” she gasped. To Ben’s horror, he watched as his girlfriend shrank. Trapped at the bottom of Heather’s shoe, there was nothing he could do to help her. Not that it would’ve made a difference either way. 

From outside, a deep laugh rumbled through the apartment. It was Jason. He must’ve escaped when Heather wasn’t paying attention, snuck outside, and grown large enough to impose his own powers upon Heather. The shadow withdrew, and afternoon light poured back into the apartment. A minute later, the front door opened and then shut. Ben, still looking up through the opening to the sneaker, watched as Jason lumbered back into the apartment, stopping to loom above the two sneakers. He stooped, reaching for something beyond the shoe’s horizon, then returned to his full height, holding Heather in the palm of his hand. A triumphant smile crossed his face. 

“My turn.”

Redux Chapter 5 - Always by Javert

Heather, reduced to the size of an action figure, sat helplessly in the palm of her giant ex-boyfriend. Jason, naked, but for his boxer briefs, was a human citadel, ascending so high above Ben that the little man got dizzy just looking at the giant. Jason had lost the round of morning videogames, but now he and Heather were playing another game altogether. They were vying for power, exercising their new abilities on themselves and each other. As far as Ben could tell, it was a friendly competition. Two training partners sparring against one another. But Heather and Jason weren’t just soldiers readying for war, they were gods, only glimpsing their true potentials. 

After spending the morning as Heather’s shrunken subject, Jason had gained the upper hand. Ben didn’t mind the previous balance of power. He could spend the rest of his life worshiping Heather’s feet. But he didn’t know what kind of god Jason would be, and neither did Jason. This was Jason’s first taste of true, unchecked, raw power. There wasn’t a force in the universe that could stop him now. True balance could only be restored if Jason relinquished his throne and allowed Heather to return to her normal size, but judging from the hungry look in his eyes, Jason wasn’t about to do that. He was going to have fun first.

“You still in the mood for games?” the giant asked the tiny person in his palm, as if the answer even mattered. From far below, Ben was unable to hear Heather’s reply, but she rarely backed down from a challenge. He loved that about her, even took comfort in it. The competition was too big for Ben, but he was playing on Heather’s team. The winning team, he hoped. 

The giant cast his gaze onto the little man hiding in Heather’s shoe. Jason smiled, knelt down, licked a finger, and pressed it into the sole of the shoe. When he lifted the finger again, Ben was stuck to it, clinging to Jason’s saliva. Jason tapped his finger and dropped Ben onto the giant palm, next to Heather. Heather began to shrink and Ben grew, both matching a final height of a half inch. The two ran across the palm and embraced each other.

“How about a game of hide and seek?” Jason said, his deep voice rumbling through their shrunken frames. 

“Oh no,” Heather whispered, looking up at the giant. “You don’t mean-”

“Mmhmm,” Jason said. “Just like in training.”

“You’re not supposed to!” she shouted.

“Yeah you said that yesterday,” Jason countered, “and I spent the whole afternoon under your foot. Well I played your game, now you play mine.”

“What’s going on?” Ben asked, tugging at Heather’s sleeve. But she didn’t answer him.

“10 minutes,” Jason began, lifting one mammoth finger in the air, “You get 10 minutes to hide, then I come after you. If you stay hidden for an hour, then you get your old size back.”

That shouldn’t be too hard, Ben thought. Especially at this size, there are limitless places to hide.

“But if I find you,” Jason continued, “I’ll make you my little slave until tomorrow morning.” He brought his palm extremely close to his mouth. “How does that sound?” His godlike voice reverberated through Ben’s bones, bringing the shrunken man to his knees. But the game being proposed seemed too easy. Even on his knees Ben felt confident he could win this one.

“Bring it on!” the little man shouted. But Heather just shook her head.

“Ben, you can’t win this one,” she said, despondently. “This is what we trained for.”

“Hide and seek? I don’t get it?” Ben responded, completely puzzled. But Heather didn’t have time to explain. Jason lowered them both to the faux plywood flooring.

“Ten minutes. Starts now,” Jason said, laughing a little to himself. He walked away to the guest bedroom.

“We need to split up,” Heather said, beginning to walk toward her bedroom.

“What? Why?”

“Because you’re a liability. If you lose, I’ll lose too.”

“I don’t get it.”

“We don’t have time! Just go!” She pushed him gently, but the sense of urgency was felt. Ben, dismayed, hustled toward the kitchen, while Heather crawled under her bedroom door.

Ten minutes passed. 

“Where is she?” a deep, godlike voice asked from the heavens. Ben was compelled to answer, but didn’t know how. The world around him was warm, so so warm. And firm. Secure. Controlling, but Ben welcomed the control. A small part of him was struggling to understand where he was. The last thing he remembered was trying to find a hiding place. So how did he get to this place? Everything was dark. A large, slightly moist surface was pressing gently against him, squeezing him into the ground. But the ground had its own firmness to it that yielded slightly, molding itself around Ben’s body as he was pressed into it. The air was musty and dank, and smelled of... Feet.

The surface above gave way, and light poured in, revealing where Ben was. He was an inch-tall resident of Jason’s flip flop. Jason’s foot dangled above, ready to squeeze the little man once again.

“Where is she?” Jason asked again. Ben couldn’t produce an answer. The foot came down again, caressing the shrunken man’s body. Ben moaned, and his body convulsed with stimulation. He wasn’t in control of himself anymore. How, how did he get here? 

The foot moved away again, and was replaced by Jason’s hand. The giant snatched the little man up and plopped him onto the edge of the guest bed, between two huge, muscular thighs. Ahead of Ben, Jason’s massive package throbbed behind a tight sheet of fabric rising 20 feet into the air. Ben stared with stupefaction. A giant finger reached down and began caressing Ben’s head.

“I can make you talk, if I want,” Jason said. “But I know you have nothing to say.”

The air in the room felt thicker than it should. Jason’s body seemed to be emitting a powerful, masculine aroma. All the colors in the room appeared to have taken on a slight amber hue. Sounds, especially Jason’s voice, were deep and resonant. Ben’s perceptions were skewed, and he was starting to understand why. 

Ben was a chemist at AllTech, and he had worked extensively on human olfactory stimulation research. Particularly pheromones. AllTech was very interested in developing inhalants that could put a person into a suggestive state. Ben now understood why. Jason, and very likely Heather too, were beneficiaries of this research, having been modified to release these mind-altering pheromones at will. Maybe they’re immune, but Ben certainly was not. So this was hide and seek. Ben never stood a chance. Jason must have simply told Ben to come out of hiding, and Ben was helpless to resist. Someone at the military must have been insane to give this much power to two people.

“Bow,” the god commanded. There wasn’t even a micro-fraction of Ben’s brain that had the capacity to resist Jason’s divine edicts. The little man dropped to his knees, and groveled. He cried, screaming internally for the god to take mercy on him. 

“Wow,” Jason said, chuckling. “Pretty effective.” He pet the little man’s backside, almost taking pity on him. “Get to your feet.”

Ben rose as quickly as his tiny legs would let him. 

“I could keep you like this,” Jason continued, still petting Ben’s back with one huge finger. “if I wanted. I could even tell you to break up with Heather, and you would do it, and you would think it was your idea. But don’t worry. I play fair. I wouldn’t do that to you. Just stay calm.”

Under the effects of the pheromones, Ben remained perfectly calm. He felt great, actually; never better. Jason lowered an open palm, and Ben instinctively climbed on. The palm lifted slightly into the air, and then moved toward Jason’s briefs.

“But, I want you to remember something, as long as you’re alive,” Jason said. Ben’s neurons began to fire into full memory commitment of whatever statement was to follow. “I want you to remember,” Jason continued, “that I will always be the bigger man.” The words were stone-etched upon Ben’s brain. Jason took his palm and squeezed it against his erect cock, squishing Ben against the throbbing surface. Ben embraced Jason’s terrifying, godlike bigness, losing himself in the fabric of the giant’s briefs. Always be the bigger man. Always. “You’ll never speak of this to anyone,” Jason commanded, and he would be obeyed.

“Now,” Jason said, pulling his hand back and lifting it to his face, “let’s go find Heather.”

Jason took Ben in two fingers, and sat the little man on one muscular shoulder. Ben shrunk once more, down to under a millimeter. He was in awe of the expanse of flesh sprawling out for miles in every direction. Above him, the chiseled face of a god reached into the heavens. The god smiled at his insignificant subject. Always the bigger man.

The giant lumbered across the apartment, a hulking, miles-high predator in search of his prey. He stooped down to inspect the underside of tables and chairs, discovering no traces of Heather. But he smiled all the same, just enjoying the hunt. Having finished his sweep of the living room, Jason opened the door to Heather’s bedroom. He took three steps inside, and stopped. Jason closed his eyes, and breathed deeply. His eyes opened again.

“I can smell you,” he taunted, assuming Heather could hear him. He walked straight across the room, arriving at a hamper full of her dirty laundry. Jason picked it up, and dumped its contents onto Ben and Heather’s bed. Amidst a pile of shirts and panties, Heather plopped onto the bed. 

“How did you know?!” her tiny voice shouted.

“Because you knew I could smell you,” the giant answered. “So you hid in your own scent. Pretty smart. But I’m smarter.” So they have heightened senses too, Ben thought, finally free from the effects of the pheromones.

“This is a dumb game and you knew you would win so why did we even play?!” Heather indignantly shouted. “And would you please put some fucking pants on, nobody wants to see-” her voice diminished into nothingness, as she shrank into a speck. 

Jason, the apex predator, claimed his prizes. Minutes later, he was reclined on the couch, with two speck-sized pets on his chest, one for each pectoral. He flexed his pecs in a cartoonish display of power, gently tossing about the motes on his flesh. He channel surfed for the rest of the evening, while the tiny people on his body settled into their surroundings.

Ben was eager to be reunited with Heather. He bolted across the fleshy landscape in what he assumed was her direction. He slid into the expansive ravine separating Jason’s pecs, then arduously ascended the other side. Ben stopped to catch his breath. Peering into the distance, he spotted Heather’s tiny form. With renewed vigor, Ben jogged toward her, stumbling a few times as the world beneath him rose and fell. 

Finally, Ben was close enough to see his girlfriend more clearly. She was lying down, with her ear against the fleshy ground. She was tired from the day of games. Now the day was over.

“Come here,” she said, waving for Ben to join her. He walked over, unsure what to think.

“Lie down,” she patted the surface next to her. Ben did so, putting his ear against the massive pec.

“Do you hear it?” she asked. He did. It was Jason’s heart. Its deep, bassy beats shook every atom in Heather and Ben’s insignificant bodies. “It feels amazing, doesn’t it?” she asked.

“Um. Yeah, I suppose,” Ben said, hiding how mindbogglingly inferior the entire day made him feel.

“I know you want things to be different, Ben. I get that. But you have to see how big my world is now. And you get to be a part of it. You get to share all of this. It may not feel like it right now, but you’re so lucky to be part of it all. And I’m so happy you are. I just wish you were happy too. I can tell that you’re not.”

“It’s just that...” Ben started, taking a deep sigh, “No matter what I do, he’ll always be the bigger man.”

Heather let out a sympathetic laugh. “And you’ll always be my little man.”

Redux Chapter 6 - War by Javert

“TENSIONS MOUNT IN EAST PACIFIC”

“ENEMY MUSTERS WARFLEET”

“ENEMY READIES WARHEADS, CIA WARNS”

All the headlines were dire. The world was on a collision course with utter chaos, it seemed. The military dispatched its two greatest weapons to settle the conflict once and for all. Heather and Jason were summoned several days ago, and have been out of contact since. Ben sat at his office desk, following news developments as closely as possible. As the days passed, news continued to trickle out.

“AMERICA’S TITANS UNHARMED IN CONFLICT”

“ENEMY FLEET DEFEATED”

The details in each of the stories were scarce. The military was releasing very little information, and there were no photographs. From what Ben could gather, the enemy fleet fired everything it had at Heather and Jason, and they emerged unscathed. They defeated the fleet without breaking a sweat.

From up the hall, Ben heard the familiar clopping of high-heeled boots. It was AJ. She approached his desk and leaned over the backside of his chair, reading the headlines on his screen.

“Do they pay you to follow the news?” she teased.

“Do they pay you to be annoying?” he replied, pensively.

“Sometimes,” she answered, tapping his head with one long, slender finger. “Hey, you wanna see something?”

Ben shrugged. AJ swung Ben’s chair around, forcing him to face her. Her striking face was accented by sharp, red-rimmed glasses. Otherwise, she wore all black, and wore it well. It complemented her dark eyes and sultry raven hair. 

“You’re going to want to see this,” she said to her old friend. She grabbed him by the arms and gently pulled him out of his chair. She began to walk down the hall, signaling him to follow with one finger. They entered her office, and she closed the door behind them. AJ sat at her desk, and Ben stood next to her, arms crossed. She opened a window on her computer with several photos and video files. Ben recognized Heather and Jason from the photo thumbnails.

“What’s-” he began. AJ interrupted.

“As staff psychologist it’s my duty to ensure that these two subjects aren’t displaying any aberrant behaviors.”

“Make sure that the power doesn’t go to their heads?”

“Precisely. So, when they engage in battle like they just did, I have to review the footage for any warning signs.”

Ben shook his head. “The military said there was no footage.”

“There’s quite a bit. U2 spyplanes, drones, distant ships with cameras. They just sent over all this stuff last night. I haven’t even had a chance to review it yet.”

“Am I supposed to watch this?”

“Dunno why you would be,” AJ said, pulling up the first video. Ben knelt beside her, eyes glued to the screen.

The video showed over a dozen warships cruising along the horizon. Judging by the flags and markings, they belonged to the enemy. A small, gray dot approached the fleet from the sea. Ben could barely make it out, but it appeared to be a very small boat with two passengers. The enemy opened fire on the boat, their machine guns ripping it to shreds. The boat sank. Its passengers disappeared. Nothing happened. The timecode in the bottom right corner of the video continued ticking forward.

Ben turned to look at AJ for a moment. Her eyes lit up as the video went on, and in the reflection of her glasses, Ben saw a nightmare unfolding. He turned back to the screen. From the oceanic depths, two leviathans emerged. It was Heather and Jason, in tight-fitting navy blue attire, growing to what might have been 200 feet tall. They tread water, and shouted inaudible warnings to the enemy fleet. The enemy seemed deterred. Their national flag was replaced with a white one. They surrendered! They turned around, and began to retreat. Heather and Jason remained in position. Heather turned to Jason. She looked relieved. No casualties today. She pat him on the back. Good job. Not a shot fired.

Ben let out a deep breath, leaned back on his heels, and rested one hand on the back of his head. Thank God. Heather didn’t have to use her powers to hurt anyone. AJ noticed his posture relaxing, but she was still a bit tense.

“There’s still more video,” she said.

The timecode ticked by for several more minutes. Heather and Jason turned toward the camera  - presumably from an American ship  - and they began to swim toward it. A small gray dot jetted across the skies above them. The entire screen flashed white, then resolved into a bright red ball surrounded by deep, blood-red shadows. The ball gave way, revealing a mushroom cloud that fully engulfed where Heather and Jason were swimming. 

“Oh my God,” Ben gasped. A nuclear warhead had been dropped directly on the duo. The inferno towered a half-mile into the sky, atomizing everything in its wake. Heather and Jason couldn’t possibly have survived. Ben fell back against the wall, and slid down to the floor. Surely he just watched his girlfriend die.

The cloud of flame began to warp in strange ways, as something within pushed against it. As the cloud resolved, two monolithic forms outgrew it. With one mighty, indifferent swipe of his palm, the male giant dismissed the nuclear inferno. The camera had to zoom out, revealing Heather and Jason, their clothes completely burned off, standing perhaps miles tall. 

Heather, waist-high in ocean, was an enraged goddess, ready to enact divine judgment on the enemy. Her eyes were alight with fury. Her mouth was agape, baring fierce teeth. Her magnificent, planetoid breasts heaved as she pivoted around to face the enemy. Her buttocks flexed just above the water, as her body summoned all its strength to smash the enemy. AJ took careful note of that.

Jason had grown to Heather’s height, then doubled it. Always the bigger man, Ben remembered. Miles of pure, glistening muscle rose high into the stratosphere. His monstrous member, now a half-mile long, hung menacingly in the air. AJ took copious notes.

Heather raised a fist, but before she could bring it down on her insignificant foe, the greater titan grabbed it, gently, with a palm that nearly engulfed her own continental forearm. She turned to face him, not realizing how big he’d grown, and came eye-level with his cock. Her indignant expression gave way to surprise, and almost certainly, arousal. He released his hold on her, and with two fingers caressed the side of her head. She calmed down, and got the message. There’s no need for violence today. Nothing can oppose us. Notes notes notes. AJ jotted furiously on her pad.

With the utmost care, Jason knelt into the water, extended one huge palm, and scooped speck-sized ships into his hand. Heather followed, collecting the few that had escaped between Jason’s fingers. She glanced back at Jason’s cock, watching it intently as he rose back into the air. He looked back down at her, and grew erect, just watching her dominate the specks in her hand. Heather's building-sized nipples grew engorged. They were utterly fixated on each other, bewildered and aroused by their first true display of power.

Then Heather began to shrink. She looked surprised by this. Jason was shrinking her, albeit slowly. Heather may have been a goddess, but Jason was firmly establishing himself as the top of their pantheon of two. As she dwindled into the ocean, he reached down to collect her. His eyes lifted, and he gazed right at the camera. Ben felt like Jason was staring right at him, daring Ben to challenge him. Jason began to walk back to the American fleet, with the enemy in one hand and Heather in the other. He held them both right at level with his throbbing cock, showing all of them who is the bigger man. As he approached the nearest friendly carrier, he shrunk himself, down to a level where his feet touched the ocean floor and the waters rose just above his waist. 

The camera feed cut. The giant was too close from that angle. AJ pulled up the next video, which was a handheld camera from one of the crew aboard the aircraft carrier. She skipped to the end, when Jason approached. Jason loomed over the flight deck, his abdomen rippling high above the tiny crew. He set a human-sized Heather onto his other palm, allowing her to collect the objects it held. Then he set her onto the deck. She carried in her own hands the entire enemy fleet, now the size of Micro Machines. One mighty finger pet her head affectionately. She looked up at Jason with a warm expression. She waved to him, and he waved back with a single finger. Then he reduced himself, climbed onto the carrier, and reduced himself fully again. The rest of the videos were the same events but from different angles. 

“Notice anything... Aberrant?” Ben asked the psychologist.

“I mean...” AJ started, unsure of precisely how bluntly to reply, “they’re gonna fuck.” She opted for sheer brutality. Ben hated it as much as he needed to hear it.

“Yeah,” he said, weakly.

“There’s plenty of other women out there,” AJ said, patting Ben on the shoulder. “You should really try to find one who can’t squish you like a bug.”

“I don’t like losing.”

“Yeah well nobody does. Anyway, this whole thing could be a lot worse.”

“How’s that?”

“Your girlfriend could’ve gone psycho and crumpled those sailors into tiny bits in her bare hands.”

“That’s... True.”

“Then used their bloody bodies as some kind of sex lubricant for Jason’s-”

“You’ve got a sick mind, AJ.” Something clicked in Ben’s mind. “Wait, what about those enemy ships? The crew? What happens to them?”

AJ shrugged. “I don’t know. Certainly nobody’s going to tell me about that. I’m sure they’re being interrogated.”

Ben had seen enough. An hour later, he was back at his desk, feeling awful about the universe and everything in it. He was nearly ready to turn it in for the day, when a new headline flashed across his browser. 

“CAPTURED TROOPS SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO AMERICA”

He pulled up the article. Every single captured enemy sailor was alive and well, and normal sized again. Each of them were eager to publicly testify over how well they had been treated, and how much they hated their mother country. One of them was being interviewed in a video. Ben pulled it up.

The foreigner appeared healthy, and in good spirits. He expressed his regret for his actions, and his utter gratitude for being spared. “It is harder to save a life than to take one. Your people could have killed me, but I am eternally grateful... Despite this stupid conflict, I will always remember who is the bigger man.”

 

Redux Chapter 7 - Victory by Javert

“We’re back from our break and here to join us are America’s biggest stars!”

“Stacy, they’re the biggest stars in the world!”

“Let’s give a round of applause for Heather and Jason!”

A raucous applause erupted from the crowd as Heather and Jason crossed the stage. It was the final stop on another grueling week of press touring to celebrate their decisive combat victory. They were dressed casually, both wearing tight navy blue polos emblazoned with American flags. Heather, as usual, wore jeans that showed off her curvy hips and buttocks.

“Our producers talked to your commander, and we’re told you’re ready to finally answer some of our biggest questions!” the female host babbled, as Heather and Jason took their seats.

“That’s right,” Heather said, flashing her charismatic smile at the audience.

“I’m gonna start with the big one,” the host said.

“Lay it on me,” Jason responded with giddy enthusiasm. 

“How big can you two actually get?”

“Well Stacy, I can grow to a height of 1.7,” Heather said.

“1.7.... Supermeters?” the host replied, turning to her cohost. “Mark, are supermeters-”

“No, you’re thinking of yards,” her cohost said, earnestly trying to help.

“Miles,” Heather said.

The two hosts dropped their jaws. Several gasps could be heard from the studio audience.

“Wow,” the female host whispered, trying to collect herself. “That’s.. like, bigger than anything.”

“How bout you big fella?” the male host said, waving a handful of papers at Jason.

“Five.”

“M-miles?” the male host stuttered.

“Yep.”

More gasps. The hosts leaned far back into their chairs, eyes wide with amazement. Ben nervously nibbled at his thumbnail. He was given a free seat in the front row, and wished he’d just stayed home. This whole thing was miserable. If Jason was telling the truth then there wasn’t a force in existence that could stand against him. Not even Heather. The news came as one swift kick to Ben’s balls. 

“How does that work,” the male host stammered, “Um, uh. You can grow bigger and such?”

“It’s our Growth Potential,” Heather answered, smiling brightly. “Everyone has their own. Even you, Stacy.”

The female host giggled like an idiot.

“I actually have quite a lot of potential! Way more than most!” Heather said cheerily. “But Jason..”

“I’m kind of a freak I guess,” Jason chimed in.

Maybe I’ll get lucky and Jason will choke on a pretzel or something, Ben thought. He added ‘pretzels’ to his mental grocery list.

“Will you grow for us?” the male host asked.

“Just not a mile tall!” the female host said.

Heather and Jason looked at each other and smiled, eager to show off. They both stood out of their seats, walked to an empty spot of the stage, and held hands.

“You ready?” Heather asked the hosts.

The two hosts nodded, obviously not ready.

Heather and Jason grew, stopping at 20 feet. More gasps from the audience. Everyone had seen this feat a hundred times on TV or the internet, but to watch it live was breathtaking. The two hosts got out of their chairs and approached the giants cautiously. They were eye-level with the giants’ knees. The female host patted Heather’s calf, still not convinced that what she was seeing was even real.

Heather stooped down, bringing her big beautiful face right in front of the male host. “Hi,” she said, with a friendly smile. He waved, unable to do anything else. Heather produced an open palm, and curled her pointer finger, inviting the little man aboard. He accepted the invitation, and she gently wrapped her fingers around his tiny body and lifted him into the air.

“Wow. This is uh, pretty great...” the host was enraptured by the experience. “Heather... You gotta boyfriend?” he joked, stupidly.

“She’s taken,” Jason said, looming over the little host. She sure is, Ben thought. His blood boiled.

Jason looked down to the female host. “Wanna ride?”

“Do I!” she cheered. She jogged comically up to Jason. The audience laughed. Ben stewed. Jason took the little host in his hand and raised her to the height of his chest. She reached out and patted his chest, feeling his pectorals. “The ladies must really love you!” she said.

Yeah so go get your own you overgrown fuck, Ben thought, raging internally.

The spectacle went on, culminating with Heather’s signature blowing a kiss to the audience, and Jason flexing. The audience ate it up. The two giants returned to their normal sizes, and went back to their seats by the hosts.

“Why do you do it?” the male host asked. “What motivates you?”

“I served overseas and saw a lot of stuff,” Jason said in a serious tone. “I don’t like seeing people get hurt. A general came up to me one day and said we can end war and we can end fighting. That sounds like a good deal to me. I said, sign me up.”

“Thank goodness you’re on our side!” the female host said, patting Jason on his bicep.

“It’s not about sides,” he said. “We can actually end war everywhere.”

“Is that why you do it, Heather?” the male host asked.

“Yep. My brother is in the military, and he’s out there right now, and I worry about him. And I want to see a world where he doesn’t have to fight and risk his life. Where he can just be happy and raise a family and never worry about anything, because his big sister and her big friend are out there keeping us all safe.”

“That’s really noble,” the male host continued. “Would you like to take some questions from the audience?”

The two titans nodded.

A woman in the audience was handed a microphone. She stood to ask her question. “Um, yes, first of all, thank you for everything you’re doing. Why are there only two of you? Can we make more?”

“All I can really say is that two is all we need,” Heather answered. 

“Are you worried about a foreign country getting your powers?” a thickly-mustachioed man asked.

“No,” Jason said. “We beat everyone to it. We’ll stop anyone who tries to follow us.”

“So yer just pretty much the biggest guy around, is what I’m hearin,” mustache man asked.

“Yes sir,” Jason replied.

“What happens if you go rogue? Don’t follow orders?” another man asked. Jason looked around to see his questioner. It was Ben.

“We love this country. We’d never do anything against it,” Heather answered on Jason’s behalf. She masked her irritation with her boyfriend. He should be on her side, not undermining it.

“But this country was founded on checks and balances,” Ben continued. “You’re basically gods. Who checks a god?”

“Nobody,” Jason responded. The room went deathly silent. Jason let his answer hang in the air for a while, but it wasn’t meant for the audience. It was meant for Ben and Ben alone. You can’t beat me. Nobody can.

“You’re right. It’s a lot of power to give to somebody. But when we found out that much power was even possible, we didn’t have a choice,” Jason said.

“Yeah,” Heather agreed. “If someone else beat us to it, then we’d be living in their world, not ours.”

“And they wouldn’t be as nice about it,” Jason concluded. The audience chuckled a little. They were definitely on Jason’s side.

“So instead we’re all living in your world now,” Ben said, before the microphone was passed on.

Heather avoided eye contact with Ben. She did her best to fake a pleasant demeanor, but Ben knew he got to her. He couldn’t help himself. Had to stir the pot.

“Hey so, what if you get a bad order?” a young man asked. “Like, your boss tells you to do something you think is really wrong?”

“We swear an oath to protect this country and the constitution,” Jason answered. “Just like everyone else in the military, we don’t have to follow bad orders.”

A woman took the microphone. “I just wanted to say that, I think Heather is really beautiful and I can tell she’s a beautiful person on the inside too,” she said. “And Jason seems like a great young man and I’m so thankful we can depend on both of you. Thank you for everything you’re doing.”

The audience cheered in agreement. Ben rolled his eyes.  The next day the trio returned home, but they wouldn’t get much time to relax. Instead, they were given relocation orders by the military. The risk was running too high that Heather’s apartment would become public knowledge, and it wouldn’t be long after that until the area would be flooded with paparazzi and adoring fans. Jason seemed to be enjoying the attention. He packed his bags rather quickly, and headed out for the night to hit the bars. Heather was packing her bags, but Ben conspicuously wasn’t. 

“Okay so just tell me,” Heather said to her boyfriend, “What point exactly are you trying to make, Ben? Are you mad that we’re moving? Are you mad at me? Did I do something to make you mad? Why aren’t you packing?”

“Because I’m not coming.” He sat on the living room couch, watching TV.

“Why not? Help me understand why you’re being like this.” She stopped packing to drink her fourth glass of wine. It wasn’t helping the situation.

“I’m just in the way of you and the hairless gorilla. Well. Time to get out of the way.”

“Stop it. I need you.” The fourth glass went down quickly. She poured number five.

“Why. What’s the point. You clearly want to be with him.”

“I wanna be with both of you,” Heather blurted out. She surprised herself with the admission, and covered her mouth in shame. She set down her wineglass. Too much. Too much.

Ben’s jaw dropped. He knew it was true before she even said it, but hearing her speak the words aloud was a shock to his system. Heather moved across the room and sat on the couch next to Ben. She leaned on him, resting her head against his shoulder. He allowed it, but just barely.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I can’t help it. I can’t. I thought I could, but I can’t. I know it hurts. I know it hurts so bad. But it’s true. I’m sorry. It’s true. You can’t get around it. We’re big people now. We’re the biggest people in the world and there’s two of us and we’re always together and we’re just so big. You have no idea. You can’t know. He and I have been so big. When we’re that big, we’re gods, Ben. We’re actual gods. And it feels amazing. You can’t know how amazing it feels. It’s like you think you’re alive and then one day you’re a mile high and you didn’t even know what alive meant before that. And then I look at him, and he’s even bigger than anything, and however big I feel, however much of a god I think I am, he’s so much bigger than all of that. So yes, okay? Yes. I am attracted to him. I’m madly attracted to him, and I don’t feel bad about it. He’s just so fucking huge, and you’re...” Heather looked up at Ben, meeting his eyes. Once again, her drunken, rambling mouth had driven her straight off a cliff. Too much, too much.

Ben groaned. “I’m what?”

“No!” Heather grabbed his arm tightly and held it against herself, trying to recover from her unforced insult. “No, I don’t mean it bad. You’re like... You’re my little guy now. Like, Jason’s my big guy and you’re my little guy, and I get to have both. I get to have both because... Because I’m the biggest girl in the world and why should I have to choose?”

Ben sighed, mustering a counter-argument. But Heather continued.

“And anyway, it could be fun! It really would be fun,” she said, smiling brightly at him. Her eyes were glossy, whether from tears or wine, Ben couldn’t tell. “The things I could do with you...” She slid one hand over Ben’s crotch, and squeezed. He was hard. She could tell at least part of Ben was interested. “And I love you. And you love me, I know you do. Even if you’re mad at me I know you love me. So why walk away like this? Just let me keep you.”

“I think you’re forgetting what Jason would think.”

“Nope!” She smiled.

“Wait, did you two already talk about this?” Ben was startled at the realization.

“Hey, it’s okay. Really,” Heather said, caressing Ben’s crotch. “He wants you to be happy too. He really does. He even suggested it! And we didn’t... It was just... It was a ‘what if’ conversation more than anything.”

“What if we shrunk your boyfriend and made him our pet?” Ben asked, indignantly.

Heather leaned into Ben’s face and grinned wide. He felt himself shrinking, as she climbed over him in a semi-drunken stupor. “You’d be more of a... Sex toy than a pet,” she cooed. He dwindled down to a foot in height. With one finger, Heather caressed his body up and down suggestively. “And I could make you so happy. And you could make me really happy...”

“And him?”

“We could all make each other happy. You’d be the luckiest man in the world. You’d be ours.”

The front door opened, and Jason lumbered in. He came around to the couch and stopped, observing the other two.

“Oh. Sorry to interrupt your fun,” he said.

“You’re not interrupting,” Heather replied without taking her eyes off Ben. “Actually, I’m glad you’re here. Ben and I were just having a little talk.”

“Anything good?”

“Ben was just considering our idea.” 

Jason leaned over Heather’s shoulder and looked down at his shrunken rival. “And the decision?” he said, arching an eyebrow at Ben.

“I’ll... I’ll give it a shot,” Ben said, hesitantly. “A trial period.”

“No,” Jason spoke in a commanding tone. “Once you’re ours, you’re ours forever.”

Ben’s heart was beating a hole through his chest. He looked to Heather for support. He didn’t get any. Heather nodded in agreement. She wasn’t smiling anymore. This was the big moment she’d been waiting for. Don’t keep her waiting any longer.

“Okay,” Ben said. “I’ll do it.”

“Then you’re going to need to be a lot smaller,” Jason said. “Both of you.” 

Heather started shrinking, and looked surprised, elated, and impossibly horny. Ben shrank alongside her, not knowing when he would stop. Jason stripped. He’d won. And he was about to celebrate.

Redux Chapter 8 - Submission by Javert

Heather crawled on all fours across the couch, towering over her pet boyfriend like a lumbering cretaceous predator. Her eyes, alight with a ravenous sexual appetite, fixated on her inch-high toy. Teeth glistened through a wider, hungrier grin than Ben had ever seen. 

“I’ve wanted this for so long,” she said, with a voice like melting butter. She crept closer, crashing a hand into the couch next to Ben’s little body. “Having you, like this, my little toy, my little plaything, for months it was all I could think about.”

“All we could think about,” the other giant said from somewhere behind Heather. Another monstrous hand slammed into the couch, thick with muscle, and a damn sight bigger than Heather’s. A sculpted behemoth arose behind Heather, leaned in to smell her hair, and peppered her with kisses from behind. Fingers the size of redwoods twisted through her blonde locks. The greater monster laughed, and pulled off his shirt, tossing it onto the floor.

“I can’t believe he actually said yes...” Heather said, adjusting her posture as Jason pulled her shirt off from behind. Her naked breasts tumbled out of the shirt like wrecking balls of flesh.

Ben couldn’t believe it either. Neither Heather nor Jason had any business possessing this kind of power, and Ben had just given them both his blessing to abuse it however they pleased. Anything to satisfy their wanton sexual delights. Ben feared that power. And for the first time he feared Heather too.

She said all the right things to make him feel safe and loved, but there was a hungry look in her eye that he’d only seen her make once before. It was in the combat footage AJ showed him, when Heather raised her fist to smash the insects who dared to sting her. That same damn hungry look. And Ben feared it. 

He’d liberated something within her, something that had been pent up for a long, long time. No longer did Heather have to play by the rules around him. She could unleash all her carnal urges on his pathetic shrunken form. And as much as that prospect terrified him, he was, in equal measure, aroused. She was the goddess he didn’t know he needed to worship. Until now.

But that left the other giant in the room, and Ben didn’t know how frightened to be of him. Jason wielded power the way a sushi chef wields a knife, with mastery. Jason emerged from a mile-high nuclear conflagration completely unfazed and in total control. Unlike Heather, he wasn’t angry, or even forceful. He was a gentle god. The real demonstration of his power was in how little he used it. Heather was still learning to be a giant, but Jason just knew. He was born for it. The military didn’t just select the best qualified person for the job, they made a critical error of selecting someone who is vastly overqualified. Ben didn’t know how the military planned to keep these two giants in check, but he knew that the collective military forces of the entire planet were just fleas to Jason. 

What scared Ben more than anything was that part of him was okay with all of it. Watching these two titans cast off their clothing, exposing their naked, godlike forms, Ben’s instincts of fear and arousal melted into their perfect amalgamation: submission. Without even realizing it, Ben echoed the hungry look in Heather’s eye. Just as much as Heather hungered to use power, Ben hungered for her to use it. On him. 

Jason licked the back of Heather’s neck, occasionally leaning over and nibbling at her ear. She moaned, as Jason’s pinky massaged her clit. To her, his little finger was just the right size, if not a tad too large. She bit her lip and squeezed her fingers deep into the couch cushions. Heather lowered her head to the couch, and pushed her nose against Ben’s tiny body. Her eyes, closed in ecstasy, opened again.  Green orbs the size of beach balls centered on Ben, casting that hungry look once again.

“Hi-i-i,” she exhaled more than said. Heather pulled her nose back, unpinning Ben from the couch, but her head came back down quickly, this time jaws-first. Glistening white teeth the size of boulders chomped playfully about his body. She laughed, delighted with her new toy. “I want your fucking clothes off,” she commanded, dropping the pretense of gentleness. She was in charge. And Ben all but ripped his clothes into pieces trying to get them off. Heather laughed again, inbetween moans, as Jason continued to stimulate her from behind.

One of Heather’s hands lifted into the air and came down on Ben, pushing him into the couch before pulling him out again between two of her fingers. She dropped her weight awkwardly onto her elbow, thrusting the hand carrying Ben quickly into the air and right before those menacing teeth of hers. She breathed all over him, covering him in the smell of wine.

“Hello my little snack,” she said. Before he even realized what was happening, Heather’s gargantuan tongue slid out of its cavern and slithered its way across his entire body. It compressed him straight into her palm, keeping him pinned there while it got a taste for human. It withdrew slightly, leaving Ben covered in globs of saliva, and then it came back. She lapped at him, over and over again, laughing, like... Like it was something she’d wanted to do for a long time. 

“He... He tastes really good,” she said to Jason inbetween licks. “Oh god.. I can see why you like this so much.”

A sub-zero chill shot down Ben’s spine. 

“Wait!” Ben shouted, pushing away Heather’s tongue to no avail. Heather relented, pulling her head back and looking at Ben with concern. “You mean you’ve...” Ben almost couldn’t say the words. “You’ve... Tasted...”

Jason leaned forward, now fully on top of Heather, bringing his comparatively large head next to hers, and staring straight at Ben.

“I’ve done more than that, little man,” he said, with total indifference in his eyes.

Ben breathed deeply, no longer able to form a complete sentence. “...Ate..”

Jason took Heather’s hand into his, and Ben along with it. He moved the hand close to his face, and smiled warmly. Slowly, and without warning, Jason’s chiseled jaw drew close to Ben, and his tiny body was thrust face-first into Jason’s lips. But instead of eating the little man, Jason gave him a huge, tender kiss. He held Ben against his lips tightly, as Ben’s arms flailed about. The kiss continued, but the flailing ceased. Ben’s panic subsided, and was replaced with acceptance. His hands probed the rough surface of Jason’s five o’clock shadow. Involuntarily, Ben rubbed his pelvis against the giant’s moistened lips.

“A growing boy’s got to eat,” Jason whispered. “And the more I eat the more I grow. Don’t you want me to grow, little man?”

“...Yes,” Ben said, and he was rewarded with another kiss. Then another. Then the kissing turned to licking, and Ben wanted nothing more than to be Jason’s snack. Eat me. Become as big as a planet. I don’t care. Just eat me.

“Do you want to see just how big I really am?” Jason said in hushed tones.

Ben began to tear up. “Yes...”

Jason looked up at Heather, and the two chuckled with a dark glee. 

“Show him how big I am,” he ordered. 

Heather bit her lip, taking Ben back into her possession. Jason leaned back, towering on his knees over Heather, as she turned around and sat indian-style facing Jason. Ben was in darkness, being cradled by Heather’s hands. The hands parted, revealing that Ben was held at level with a pillar of flesh. Ben had seen it before, on grainy combat footage in AJ’s office, but nothing could have prepared him to be in the presence of such an utter leviathan. Jason’s cock, impossibly proportioned, thicker than a concrete milkshake, longer than a leap year, rippled with veins, laced with rivulets of dribbling precum, and throbbing like bass drum. Always the bigger man. The biggest. Ben fell to his knees.

Heather scooted closer, and caressed Jason’s penis with her free hand. She marveled at it, finally free to unleash her desires upon it. She began to lap at it, over and over and over again. His cock responded, producing even more precum. Heather lapped this up too.

She pulled back, and opened her palm, balancing Ben on its surface. She let loose a devilish smirk, and Ben shrank once again, down to a speck. Jason tilted to one side, reaching down to the floor and picking up one of Heather’s discarded pink socks. With two delicate fingers, Heather picked up her speck-sized boyfriend, and placed him on the tip of Jason’s cock, right in a pool of the giant’s cum. 

A pool of sticky white residue kept the shrunken man firmly in place, unable to escape, even if he wanted to. From high above, a mass of pink fabric descended upon Ben. It was the sock, and he was being sealed in, while Jason wore it like a condom. Heather began to stroke Jason’s flesh harder, and the giant twitched and convulsed with pleasure. More. Harder. Faster. Heather kept going, her two comically small hands unable to fully hold his manhood completely.

In short order, Jason climaxed, his moan was deep and guttural but Heather felt it more than Ben did. All the sounds of the universe were absorbed by a lake of semen that erupted into Heather’s sock. Jason pumped into it nearly a dozen times. Satisfied, he leaned backward into the couch and relaxed. Heather crawled onto his chest, kissing his toned skin along the way. She looked back at the sock, still wrapped around Jason’s pulsing member.

“Just leave him until the morning,” Jason said. Heather assented, laying her head on his chest, and falling asleep.

Redux Chapter 9 - Training by Javert

The soldiers crept through the abandoned building, careful not to make a sound. They were trained professionals, but there was real terror in their eyes. From outside, huge footsteps collided with the ground, shaking the building and its tiny inhabitants. Echoing through the walls was the giant’s laughter, guttural and menacing. His pheromones oozed through every vent of every building on every street, but the soldiers were ready for that too. They secured their gas masks, then pushed onward, deeper into the structure, working their way down stairwells and silently through doors. Finally, they reached their destination: a huge vault once used by an abandoned bank. Now, it would hold a new treasure. Ben.

“You’ll be safe here, sir,” one of the soldiers said, pushing Ben into the vault. “He won’t find you.” But they were wrong. As the tiny vault door ratcheted closed, the ears of a god, miles away, perked up. Jason closed his eyes and focused his senses, sniffing at the air and turning his head toward each subtle sound. He smiled, finding his prey, and licked his lips.

The footsteps grew louder, the ground shaking more and more violently with each step. And everyone knew they were dead. He found them. A whole city loaded with teams of soldiers, and without even breaking a sweat Jason found the one team protecting the VIP. From deep inside the building, the soldiers were unable to see the gargantuan predator headed their way, but they still trembled at his awesome power.

“I know he’s in there,” a deep, masculine voice spake from the heavens. “Bring him out. Or I’ll tear this entire building apart.”

“Can he do that?” one of the soldiers whispered to his lieutenant.

“I can do whatever I want,” Jason said through the walls, seemingly answering the soldier’s question. The soldiers shivered, knowing that Jason was telling the truth. “Give him to me, and I let the rest of you go. Refuse, and I will keep you. All of you. You’ll be my little ant farm.”

“Bullshit, this is bullshit, boss,” a soldier said to his commander. 

“No it fucking isn’t,” the commander responded. “He can do it. This isn’t a simulation. That’s the whole fucking point. If he says he’s going to do something, he will fucking do it. You should’ve read the goddamned waiver, son. You signed it! I signed it, goddammit! And I will not live out the rest of my career in a glass jar. Open. The fucking. Vault.”

Moments later Ben, escorted by two soldiers, stepped out the front doors of the abandoned office building. He looked skyward, meeting the mile-high gaze of his overgrown persecutor. Muscles the size of buildings flexed as Jason bent his long legs, stooping down and extending a hand. Ben wearily climbed aboard, and was raised to the sky. 

“I have him,” Jason said to the sky.

“Good work. Record time,” the sky spoke back. Heavy boots approached, stepping through the city streets and finally stopping next to Jason. Leaning over Jason’s shoulder was a raven haired goddess holding a clipboard. She nibbled at the end of a pair of red rimmed eyeglasses, and smiled at Ben the way a hungry kid smiles at their favorite candy. “Looked like you were having fun out there. Perhaps I should try the exercise sometime.” She patted Jason on the shoulder, smirked at Ben, and walked off. In the distance, she shouted, “Okay everyone! Reset! Round two!”

The makeshift city was comprised of abandoned buildings from across the United States. They were shrunken, transported to a hangar in an Air Force base, and assembled into a convincing municipality. There it provided a facility where Heather and Jason could train at their regular sizes. The latest exercise was designed by the staff psychologist, Dr. Alexandra Jacobs. She called it “capture the king.” The goal was simple. Invade a city, locate the city’s top official, and capture him for interrogation. It took a bit of selling, but for “added authenticity,” AJ insisted that the king be a civilian and not a soldier. Given that Ben was dating Heather, and that he now lived on the Air Force base, he became the perfect candidate.

“You’re up,” AJ said, nudging Heather in the shoulder as she walked by. Heather closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She walked forward along the city’s main artery, with her characteristic poise, but with a total lack of confidence. Her head bobbed above the city’s skyline, as she scanned the surface for signs of life. There were none. In fact, the city was host to over a hundred soldiers, camped out at strategic locations, ready to fight back. This was as much their training as it was hers.

“I know you’re here,” she said, trying to channel Jason’s commanding tone. It was too transparent. “Just come out. Surrender. And no one gets hurt.”

Nothing moved. The city was silent as the grave. She frowned, and looked over her shoulder to Jason for support. He was crouched, far on the city’s edge, just watching. He’d be of no help this time. She looked at AJ, who was writing in her notepad and standing next to Jason. Further back in the hangar, a few high ranking military officials sat in folding chairs, some of them shaking their heads.

“Remember to be scary,” AJ said, with a smirk. Now Heather was the one shaking her head.

“Yeah thanks,” Heather said, visibly irritated.

AJ made a condescending wave of her hand, as if to say “happy to be of service.”

Heather continued down the city streets, hands clenched, feeling embarrassed and defensive. No signs of life. Everything was quiet. She peered through windows and didn’t see a soul.

“You’ve already lost to Jason’s record, so just take all the time you need, girl,” AJ yelled.

Jason looked up at her. “What the fuck are you doing?” he whispered.

“Motivating her,” AJ answered, hugging her notebook and swinging it cheerily.

“You’re just pissing her off,” Jason grunted.

“You noticed! I’m so glad,” AJ muttered with dripping sarcasm. She clapped her hands like she was cheering her child at a softball game. “Keep it up Heather! Lookin’ good!” she cheered, flashing a thumbs up and winking.

Heather pretended not to notice. But she knew all this taunting was just undermining her credibility as a giant supersoldier. None of the ants hiding within these buildings would respect her now. She squeezed her fists even harder at the thought.

“Go big or go home, babe!” AJ taunted in the distance.

Heather gritted her teeth, but pressed onward. She was vibrating with anger. Maybe it was better she didn’t find Ben. She might crush every tiny person she found just to end this stupid exercise. 

She rounded a corner, closing her eyes and trying to listen for nearby squads, hearing nothing. She lacked Jason’s preternatural senses, and that pissed her off too. In high school through the end of college, she was always the hottest and the brightest and a star athlete, but being the world’s second biggest god made her feel totally inadequate for the first time. She felt a heaviness in her eyes, as she grew tired, weighted down with the guilt of defeat.

“Maybe if you’re lucky the enemy will just die of old age!” AJ yelled.

That bitch. Heather’s lips curled with rage. She’d find Ben if she had to rip this entire city apart. Heather reached for a nearby building, ready to tear its walls off, but its occupants struck first. A missile launched from a highrise window, straight into Heather’s face. It exploded, shattering nearby windows, leaving no damage on Heather’s face but stinging like a motherfucker. She teetered backward, catching herself with one leg, waving about her face as the squad opened fire with everything they had. A rain of minuscule bullets pricked at her skin like a million stinging bees.

Bees. Insects. That’s exactly what they were. All of them. Insects. How dare they. If this wasn’t an exercise, this whole city would be flattened. How dare they even put her through this exercise. She wasn’t just another person, she was a goddess. This whole thing was a farce; a waste of her time. They couldn’t defeat her, they were insignificant little gnats that had the audacity to call themselves people. 

“ENOUGH!” Heather screamed, but the soldiers didn’t stop firing. It didn’t matter. When Heather decided to fight back, it was all over. She reached into the building and gathered several of the men into her palm. She brought them up to her snarling face, the ground beneath them shaking with her rage.

“Tell me where he is or I will ground you into PASTE and wear you for makeup,” she growled.

The men in her palm trembled, unsure if she would seriously do it but she looked pretty goddamn convincing.

“You first,” she said, pointing at one of the men on the edge of her palm. She reduced his size, slowly, so all the other men could see just what she was capable of.

“No, wait!” the squad leader shouted. “We’re just a distraction! He’s being held at 401 South Main! It’s a hotel!”

Heather chuckled, and set the men back on the ground. “If you lied to me, I’m going to come back here and pop all of your heads like grapes.”

The squad leader nodded vacantly, and started to run off with his fellow soldiers. Heather’s foot came crashing down before them, forming an impenetrable blockade.

“You didn’t thank me for sparing you,” she said.

All the men thanked her profusely, anything to be out of this damned crazy exercise and away from her. She cast a vicious smile at AJ. The other woman shot a thumbs up back.

“Jesus,” Jason said.

“She just needed a push,” AJ explained.

Heather stomped to the hotel, making every footstep as loud and heavy as possible. The soldiers within did everything they could to withstand each impact, but the force of her footfalls was enough to knock them flat on their asses. The force was so heavy that... One of the soldiers looked outside, and his jaw dropped with horror. Heather had grown. She was now the height of the entire hangar. By comparison, the soldiers inside were barely noticeable specks.

“OUT,” she boomed. Her voice echoed throughout the hangar. Even Jason felt intimidated. AJ just scribbled some notes and let out a bored yawn. Frightened little people scurried out of the building, carrying Heather’s prize. A speck on the street, Ben looked upward at his goddess girlfriend, and he saw it. That hungry look again. 

AJ walked nonchalantly down the street once again, her high heeled boots clopping the pavement. “Well done, well done. I knew you could do it,” she said, as Heather reduced herself to her normal height.

“What’s next?” Heather asked, ready for action.

“Oh that’s um,” AJ started, then looked down by her boot. One of the soldiers was separated from his squad. He stared upward at AJ’s titanic form, mesmerized by the curves of her long, athletic legs, running straight into her skirt. She giggled, and reached down, picking up the man and dropping him into her palm. She held him up and regarded him the way an entomologist examines an insect. “Interrogation. Room 6-B. We start in 30 minutes. Don’t be late.”

Heather walked away, but AJ stood in place, still studying the tiny person in her hand. He gaped at her, bewitched by her overwhelming feminine presence. “Do you want to stay this size forever, soldier?”

“Um... Only for you,” he barely managed to muster the courage to say.

“Hmm. How about until the military wants to know where their missing hardware went,” she suggested. Before he could respond, AJ dropped him into her purse, zipping it shut.

ROOM 6-B: RESERVED

Interrogation. The game was simple. The VIP knows a code. He is to withhold that code as long as he can. Heather and Jason are to extract that code, by any means necessary. Any means, so long as the VIP isn’t harmed. AJ insisted on that. She wanted total realism, but she also wanted the giants trained to solve problems without violence. 

The military found her proposal agreeable, though there were some objections. For one, Jason had already successfully interrogated the captured sailors from last month’s Pacific battle. AJ objected in return. She didn’t have any details on that interrogation; for whatever reason she wasn’t allowed to watch it. If she was charged with monitoring the giants, then she had to actually watch them do their jobs. The objectors relented. 

Ben sat on the cold concrete floor of room 6-B. The only other objects in the room were a folding table and chair. Not that it mattered. At an inch high, no one was giving Ben any comfortable furniture to sit in. He waited, alone, in silence, for over an hour. He was beginning to think everyone had completely forgotten about the second half of the day’s exercises. He started to feel nervous, anxious to find out who his first interrogator would be and what kind of mood they would be in.

Finally, the door opened, and Jason walked in. He had changed into his gym clothes and a pair of flip flops. His entire body was dripping with sweat.

“Hey little guy,” he said, walking over to Ben. He stopped, planting both his feet at Ben’s sides. “Sorry about the wait. I really needed a good workout. Puts my mind in the right space, y’know? Like, focused.”

Ben wanted to tell him to just use the pheromones and get it over with, but he couldn’t form the words. Jason’s command to stay silent on the matter was integrated into Ben’s neural pathways. But Jason didn’t seem interested in using his powers anyway. In fact, judging by the playful look in his eye, Jason was prepared to make Ben talk completely without using the mind-altering toxins.

What would he use then? Ben turned and looked at Jason’s golden feet. They arched gloriously between his soft, moist, ball and heel. His long toes curled and fluttered, as if beckoning Ben to come play. And they were drenched with sweat.

“Oh sorry, am I standing too close? See, I went for this run, and now I probably just reek,” Jason taunted. “Or maybe you’re into that. In fact, I seem to recall you’ve got a thing for feet, don’t ya little bug boy?”

Ben looked at the feet again, then upward at Jason. 

“Well go ahead, climb aboard,” Jason said, slipping his left foot out of its flip flop. Ben gulped, but didn’t move.

“Hey. What’s the harm? You can enjoy this all you want, and then you don’t even have to tell me what the code is. Sounds like a win for you,” Jason continued. 

And he was right. Ben shook his head. Stupid foot freak. Can’t resist. He climbed onto the flip flop, walked across the surface and buried his face into the depression left by the ball of Jason’s foot. He began licking the foam, eager to taste the sweat left behind. And then he began to shrink again. A speck, once more, as Jason’s flip flop expanded for miles around him. Just when Ben started to get his bearings, Jason lowered his foot, sealing Ben in.

“Unconventional,” AJ muttered to herself, tapping a pencil against her lips. She watched the proceedings from behind a one-way mirror. Heather had to wait outside. Heather checked her watch a few times and wondered what the hell was taking so long. Jason was supposed to get this done instantly.

Back in the interrogation room, Jason squeezed Ben against his giant foot, keeping the little man in place for nearly 20 minutes.

“I can keep this up. I can even make it last all day,” he said to the speck beneath him. “It’s easy, all I have to do is put you in my shoe.” He sat down in the chair, and crossed his foot over one leg. Examining it, he saw to his satisfaction that Ben was still stuck to his sole. “Do you want this to stop?” Jason asked.

“No,” Ben whispered, pushing his face into the giant’s skin and breathing deeply.

Jason shook his head. “What do you suppose Heather would say, if she knew you preferred my feet to hers?”

AJ leaned back in her chair and smiled. She kind of admired the big fella. He had a natural gift of psychology; he really knew how to play people like a fiddle. Even if he was kind of dense. Poor Ben though. He had no idea what he’d volunteered for.

“How about we make a deal?” Jason continued. “Tell me what the code is, and you get to spend all of tomorrow as a speck on my body. Wherever you want, you just disappear there.”

Ben shook his head. It won’t be that easy. He wouldn’t let it be that easy. Can’t give in. “No deal.”

Jason chuckled. “How about a whole month. You can tell Heather you’re out of town, visiting family. She won’t care. She won’t even know the difference. It’ll be our little secret. You’ll be my little secret.”

Ben resisted again, but it took every ounce of willpower he had. “Can’t.”

“Jason,” AJ said over a PA, “your time is up.”

“But,” he objected, before AJ cut him off.

“You wasted too much time at the gym. Got cocky. Stupid, Jason.”

Out in the hallway, the door to room 6-B opened, and AJ leaned out. “You’re up,” she said to Heather, who was pacing about, a coiled spring ready to bounce. As Heather walked past AJ, the psychologist leaned toward her and whispered, “Show him you’re his fucking boss.”

Ben sat again, back in the middle of the concrete floor, restored to his previous size of one inch. He heard the tapping of Heather’s shoes. They were fast, and they were confident. She pushed open the door and strode inside, wearing short denim cutoffs that hugged her hips in all the right ways, a yellow strappy top, and suede, peep-toe mules.

Ben stood at attention, ready to resist whatever she could throw at him. “I-”

“Shut up,” she ordered. He could see it in her eyes. She meant it. “You don’t talk until I tell you to talk.”

“Ah, you must be bad cop,” Ben quipped. But Heather wasn’t laughing.

“Another word,” she warned, “And you’ll spend the next fifteen minutes buried deep in my asshole.”

Woah. Ben did not want that. He really didn’t want that.

“Do as I say, and I’ll reward you. How does that sound.”

Ben nodded the way someone nods at an angry pitbull. Easy now.

“Do you know what I discovered today?” Heather asked, stepping ever closer to Ben. “I really like it when people obey me.”

Her act was convincing, if it was an act at all. That hungry look was in her eye. Maybe a beast was awakening in her, or maybe she was just pissed off from the morning’s embarrassing performance, but either way, Ben already knew he was going to do everything Heather told him to.

“And I realized something. Something I wish I figured out a long time ago,” she continued, dangling her mule from the ball of her left foot. “I realized that, I spend all day, taking orders from all these tiny little people. Everyone tells me what to do. And I have to obey them. Or they tell me I’ll get in a lot of trouble. So I take their shit. Because I have to. I have to listen to whatever anyone tells me.”

Heather withdrew her left foot from her shoe, and crept the foot over to Ben, gently clasping him between two toes. She squeezed him, just the right amount, letting him feel her power, but also her restraint. Instinctively, Ben started kissing her toes. Heather smiled, pleased with her boyfriend's reflexive submission to her.

“Except for you. You’re the only person I don’t have to listen to. I just feel like I’ve got all of this power, but... It’s not even mine. It’s everyone else’s. But you don’t make me feel that way. I come home from a long day of doing what I’m told, and it makes me feel so fucking good that I get to do, whatever the fuck I want with you.” Heather pushed Ben onto his back, and rubbed him gently with her sole. Jason was wrong. Heather’s feet were divine, second to none. “So please,” she continued, “make me feel like a goddess.”

“3719,” Ben blurted out.

“That’s the code?” Heather asked.

“Yes,” he said, struggling to form cogent responses under the advances of her foot.

Heather frowned, and her eyelids narrowed into dark slits. “I didn’t tell you to talk,” she spat. “That’s 30 minutes. As my thong.”

 

Redux Chapter 10 - Vignettes by Javert

Heather’s brother Mark was allowed a few days’ leave, mostly for Heather’s sake. Although neither of them were aware of it, Mark’s visit was AJ’s idea. Something to keep Heather feeling more grounded, and to remind her that she’s still a human being. The siblings had lunch at their old favorite place along the river.

“So are you still dating that guy?” he said. “Um.. Bryan?”

“Ben,” she corrected, holding her hand below her mouth to prevent salsa from dripping off a chip. Their resemblance was uncanny. It always creeped Ben out a little just how much Heather and her brother looked alike. He even called Mark “Heather” a couple times just for kicks, even though her brother was a handsome guy in his own right. As kids, Mark and Heather fought endlessly, but as adults they were inseparable. They used to talk for hours on the phone each week just getting caught up on life, before he was deployed. Mark meant the world to Heather.

“And he’s cool with.. Um..” Mark waved his fork around ambiguously.

“Yeah. I mean really, yeah. We’re making it work for us.”

“Great. You two gonna get married?”

“We were, for a bit. But I think that’s... We’re just not looking at it anymore.”

“What with you being queen of the universe and all.”

Heather laughed but the comment kind of irritated her.

“You can joke but it’s a really-” she began.

“Big deal. I know. You’re a big deal now,” Mark admitted.

“You don’t have to go back, you know,” Heather said, pleading her brother to quit the military.

“I wouldn’t have to if you did your job right.”

“How’s that?” Heather asked, nibbling another chip.

“Well if the enemy was actually scared of you, they’d stop throwing fighter planes at us.”

“They’re gonna be real scared next time they see me.”

~~~

With Heather traveling, Jason sat alone at his apartment, watching TV. He picked up a small mason jar from the end table next to him, and peered inside. There, cradled between two of Jason’s moist gym socks, was a shrunken Ben. Jason tapped on the glass to get his attention.

“You’ve been in there all day. Ready to tell me the code?” Jason asked.

Ben snuggled the sock pathetically, but continued his resistance. “Tell me your secret and I’ll tell you mine,” he said.

“You mean...”

“Tell me about the people you ate.”

Jason laughed, unscrewed the jar, and plopped Ben out directly onto Jason’s naked abs.

“You’re not going to like it,” Jason said.

“I want to know,” Ben said, tired of being kept in the dark. 

With two fingers, Jason grabbed one of Ben’s hands, and delicately began playing with him like a doll.

“Everybody has their own growth potential,” Jason explained, “this... thing we’re in, this project, just unlocked ours. It’s like an inner power that we didn’t even know was there before. And once that power’s unlocked,” Jason continued, taking a deep breath and sighing, “Well, everything gets different.”

“Different?”

“Yeah. It turned out I had a lot of power that nobody knew about, just waiting to get unlocked. Maybe we all do,” Jason said, shrugging. “Maybe they all get unlocked as we grow. What do I know.”

“What does that have to do with-”

“I ate a chicken and I saw the entire life of that chicken. Y’know how fucked up that is? To start seeing the life of your food? Anyway. We figured - the military, I mean - figured that it would work for people too.”

“You mean, you could eat a... Person... And know everything they knew?”

“Yeah. It was a hunch but a good one. And now I speak five languages. So that’s cool.”

“Who?”

“Oh, we captured those ships out in the Pacific. Most of those guys I brainwashed and let go. About five of them the military let me eat. We learned a lot about the enemy that day.”

“And Heather?” Ben asked, with horror in his eyes.

Jason shook his head. “She didn’t want any part in it. But I think she’s coming around. Nobody else knows this, little guy, so keep it on the DL, but knowledge isn’t the only thing you gain when you eat people. You also get their growth potential.”

“Jesus. So, five miles isn’t your limit?”

“No, it’s not. But I haven’t tested the new one. Anyway, other stuff’s been happening too. My senses got a lot sharper. And I think I can kind of hear people’s thoughts, but they’re not really clear...”

Ben started to back away, but Jason’s hand blocked him from behind. “I don’t believe you,” he said.

"How about, if I guess right, you stay shrunk the rest of the week. If I'm wrong, I let you go."

"Deal."

“6457.”

"That's not even close to correct." Ben said, growing back to his normal size.

"Damn! Two more guesses?"

Ben walked away, but shivered a little bit. He'd clouded his mind with a fake number, and Jason guessed it.

~~~

High heeled boots stepped gingerly through the streets of a shrunken city. Alone, a tall, raven-haired woman, tried her best to be stealthy, but had a hard time walking perfectly straight in the narrow streets. She was a bit drunk. It was 2 AM, and the hangar was abandoned for the evening. The room was pitch black, except for the tiny street lights and illuminated office windows. At the city’s edge, lying in a pile, were her clothes. They weren’t necessary for this exercise. She stumbled a bit, nearly spilling her glass of wine.

“Oopsies,” AJ said into a walkie talkie.

“We could really get into a lot of trouble for this,” a male voice rang out from the other end.

“You should stay away from psychologists, toy boy,” AJ said. “You should know we’re all a little nuts.”

“Is that what you do then?” the voice crackled back. “You’re a psychologist? You seem like you’re really important.”

“Oh I am,” AJ said, turning a corner, losing her balance slightly, and nudging her elbow into a building to recenter herself. “I’m the one who makes sure those two mutants don’t show any umm... Warning signs.”

“Warning signs?”

“Yeah, y’know, like... They’re gonna flip out and eradicate humanity or something.”

“So... Have they?”

“Oh,” AJ laughed, and took a swig of her wineglass. “Yeah, hell yeah. Red flags and alarm bells all over the place, man. Ding ding ding!”

The radio was silent on the other end.

“When I find you I’m gonna fuck your brains out, you little gerbil,” AJ said, kicking back her wine glass again.

“You don’t sound very worried about... Them? I guess?” the voice said.

“Let me tell you something, Sergeant... Umm..” AJ started.

“It’s Corporal Dawes, ma’am,” the voice returned.

“Captain, if I gave you a million dollars today, what would you do with it?”

Her footfalls were growing closer. The smell of her expensive perfume filled the air. Corporal Dawes looked through the front doors of an abandoned shopping mall, and saw AJ’s signature leather boots headed right for him.

“Ma’am I’d buy a nice boat and a house on the river and-,” he said, turning away from the door and hustling up the hallway.

“You’d piss it away, my Sergeant Gummybear,” she said, continuing her approach. “Just like most people.”

“Seems like good things to spend it on to me, ma’am,” the soldier said into his walkie-talkie. Her footsteps were getting loud. He scurried through the mall’s food court, looking for the rear exit to escape into another building.

“I like that. You calling me ‘ma’am’. Do it again.”

“Yes ma’am.” 

Boom. Boom. The heels on her boots shook the whole mall as she approached.

“My point, private, is that Heather and Jason are just a couple dumb kids who inherited a fortune, and just like you they have no idea how to spend it.”

“What about” BOOM “you, ma’am?” BOOM “How would you” BOOM “spend it?” BOOM

He reached the back of the mall, blew open the exit door, and ran straight into AJ’s hand. She grabbed him with two long fingers, and lifted him into the air.

“That’s a dangerous question to ask, private,” she said, licking her lips. “After all, I’m a woman of vision.”

“How did you-” he began, before AJ cut him off.

“Listened to my own footsteps on your walkie-talkie. Tsk tsk,” she said, dangling him by a leg, and dropping him into her wine glass. She took a big sip, letting him fall into her mouth. AJ swished the soldier around a bit, before swallowing, keeping him carefully pinned between her teeth. She sucked on his tiny body for a bit, before spitting him back into the glass. 

“I owe you an apology and I do, kind of,” she stopped to let out a burp, “feel bad about this. But I’m about to wreck your notions of sex. After tonight, you’ll never have it as good from any other woman. So..”

“I’m OK with that, ma’am,” the soldier said with grim acceptance. “And ma’am. They should’ve chosen you to be the giant.”

AJ giggled, lowering the man toward her crotch. “There’s always hope.”


Redux Chapter 11 - Tensions by Javert
Author's Notes:

Very dialogue heavy chapter. 

The next several weeks weren’t kind to Ben. Heather was away with family, followed by another press tour, then more training. There were a few days when Ben was left alone with the other monster. Unpleasant things happened in those days.

Those days passed, and Ben, finally alone, just moped. That was all he really did when he was alone, free from the monsters in his life, while they were unleashed upon their distant victims. Whatever havoc Heather and Jason were inflicting on the enemy, Ben remained willfully ignorant of it. All the screens in his life were permanently shut off. No TV, no computer, no phone, no news. He just didn’t care to know anymore.

And why bother. He had been fully reduced to nothing, in every sense of the term. He might have been okay with that, if it meant serving Heather’s carnal desires, but then Jason came along. 

Jason, a human black hole. He takes everything. He devours everything. He consumed everything in Ben’s life, then flew overseas, doubtless to consume endless more. He was insatiable. And yet, so fully had he ground Ben into the pavement, that Ben didn’t have the energy to resist him anymore. Go on. Become a god. I don’t care. Maybe I welcome it. I don’t even know anymore.

Banging on the door. The door bell rang a dozen times, followed by more banging.

“Ben! Ben you reclusive fuck answer the door!” a woman shouted from outside. It was AJ’s voice.

Ben sighed, put on some pants, and moped over to the door. He took his dear sweet time unlocking it and pulling it open, but AJ practically broke it down.

“We need you. Right now,” she said, with a crazed look in her eye.

 

 

Earlier that morning, Jason and Heather were shipped overseas for their next mission.

“Can you feel it?” Jason asked, giving Heather a friendly nudge on the shoulder. “Today’s the day.”

But she didn’t respond. She would’ve preferred to stare out the window at the miles of landscape beneath them, but military C-130s were scarce on windows. So instead she stared at the floor, curling and uncurling her fingers into tight, reciprocating balls. She’d been like this all day. Jason figured she was nervous. Once again, Heather wasn’t ready for action.

“Hey don’t worry about it,” Jason said, trying to sound comforting. “After today there’ll be no more missions.” He leaned close to her, and whispered in her ear, “I’ll make it all go away. I’m gonna eat a whole goddamn city. And after that-”

Heather waved a dismissive hand in Jason’s face.

“What is your problem?” Jason asked, getting irritated with her inconsolability. 

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Well get your head in the fucking game, Heather. Because we’re about to invade an entire enemy city and you’re here pouting about... What? Exactly?”

Heather flashed Jason the “fuck you” eyes. 

“Hey I’m not gonna play this game with you all damn day, okay?” Jason pressed. “What the actual fuck is your problem?”

Heather pursed her lips tightly and her eyes winced. She fidgeted in her seat, trying to find the right words to express herself, or even judge if it was worth stating her thoughts at all. Finally, she went for it.

“AJ told me before we got on the plane...” she began, hesitating for a moment, “That she thinks you’re holding me back.”

Jason leaned back into his seat, raising his eyebrows, surprised, and a bit offended. “Heather, that woman is a total nutcase,” He gestured with a scoffing hand. “Besides, you don’t even like her.”

“Yeah but I think she’s right,” Heather muttered. She folded her arms together into a defensive huddle and closed her eyes.

“That it?” Jason said. “That’s what’s got you in a bind?”

“No that’s not it,” Heather started again, taking a deep breath, readying herself for an outpouring of pent up angst. “The other day my brother told me that I’m not good at my job. Or he may as well have just said that. That if I was good at my job, he wouldn’t have to risk his life every day. Okay? So his life - literally - is in my hands,” she said, gesturing outward with her hands.

“Oh and if Ben were here, he’d remind me ‘that’s not how you use the word literally’, or something,” she continued, taking in another deep breath. “But he hasn’t said anything. I called him like a thousand times, and he never picks up and he never calls back, and I think he resents me for reducing him to nothing, and sharing him with you - which I thought would be fun! I thought we’d all have a fun time together! But... The way you treat him it’s like you own him. But I own him, not you. He’s mine. And it’s fucked up that I even think about it like that. Like, he’s a person, not a thing. The last time I saw him I totally forgot that he’s a fucking person. I mean I actually forgot. In that interrogation room I treat him like... A thing. And I liked it. I actually liked it. What even is that? How is part of me even capable of doing that?”

“It’s natural. We’re not people anymore, Heather. We’re something bigger.”

“Yeah, which is even worse, because to tell the truth I think you’re right. And that scares the shit out of me. Because every time I grow, it gets harder to remember all the little people in my life who I love. People shouldn’t have this kind of power, Jason,” Heather began gesturing wildly. 

“You don’t have to worry about-” Jason rebutted, but Heather wasn’t finished.

“I especially should not have this kind of power. Like, when I lose my temper, I get pissed and I stay pissed for days. I lock myself in my fucking room sometimes because I get so mad. I don’t even think straight when I’m like that. So part of me says, ‘Yeah, Heather, you shouldn’t have this power. You should just go hide in a hole somewhere and let the world blow itself up.’ But then,” Heather’s lower jaw wavered in the air for a couple moments, taking a break before the next emotional dump. “Then I have all these fucked up dreams every night, that something bad will happen. To my brother, to my family, to Ben. Something bad that I could have stopped. I have the power to stop. But it didn’t get stopped because I was too much of a coward to use what I have. They died because I was weak,” she gestured an accusing finger at her self with each final word.

“Woah, okay,” Jason said, exhaling a deep breath he just realized he’d been holding in. “Well you don’t have to worry about any of that. Nothing bad is going to happen. You don’t even have to use your power. I’ll take care of everything. I’m gonna keep growing and I’ll just take care of-”

“Did you ever use your pheromones on me?” Heather asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

“Wha- No. Definitely not,” Jason said. “Really, I promise. Where is this coming f-”

Heather cast cold eyes on Jason. “Did you use them on Ben?”

Jason went silent. The two didn’t speak for the remainder of the flight.

Redux Chapter 12 - Horizon by Javert

AJ stormed into Ben’s apartment, grabbing him by both arms and squeezing tight. 

“I take it something bad happened,” Ben said indifferently.

“Genie’s out of the fucking bottle, Ben,” AJ said, “then he smashed the bottle on the ground to make sure he’ll never go back in again.”

“Seems genies were a bad idea.”

“Very. And everyone was so sure we could control them,” AJ continued. She broke off eye contact with Ben, and just stared at the floor, shaking her head. “We had backup plans and countermeasures and contingencies and... We had growth inhibitors, remotely deployable. If the giants get out of control, zap! Back down to regular size. We even had other candidates for giant growth in case the originals needed to be physically reigned in. And now, zip.”

“Slow down. What are you saying?”

“We were so ready for things to go wrong with what we knew could go wrong! But nobody predicted that one of our giants would gain some sort of fucking mind control!”

Ben raised a hand and shook it insistently in front of AJ’s face. “What. Happened.”

“Everything associated with this growth project has been destroyed. All the research. All the equipment. And the researchers did it themselves, Ben! They trashed everything, and then they all forgot their own work! How is that even possible?”

“I suppose if Jason used his pheromones-”

“Yeah no shit Ben. That’s what I’m saying! But you’ve worked with things like this. How long can those effects last? Can they ever recover their own memories?”

Ben shook his head slowly, searching for an answer. “Maybe. Maybe not. People have been using scopolamine for decades to enslave and manipulate their victims. Sometimes people break the spell. Sometimes they don’t. We don’t even know what receptors in the brain Jason’s pheromones bind to, or how to block it. That could take years to sort out. I don’t know. When did all this happen?”

“Last night. We discovered the damage this morning. And one of our top scientists along with a high-ranking military official have been missing for a few days.”

“You don’t think..”

“I do. I think Jason ate them both. He gained all their knowledge about our defenses, and then he destroyed them. He’s nearly unstoppable now. We’re defenseless. We’re small. And we have no way to get on his level. All that’s left is a single holding cell that prevents its prisoner from growing.”

“Why would he leave that?”

“Isn’t it obvious, Ben? He wants a backup in case Heather turns out to be a threat to him. He really thought this through.”

Ben felt lightheaded. He knew this day would come, but it hadn’t completely registered until this very moment. Now the truth of it was finally sinking in. They were already living in Jason’s world. He would make the entire human race his playthings. But he might not, Ben thought for a moment. He might just crush the enemy, end the war, and enforce peace until the end of time. Maybe we’ll all be better off living under his boot.

No. The horrors of the past few weeks came crawling back into Ben’s mind. Jason made Ben grovel, and beg, and cry, and break, and bend, and bow. Jason craved subjugation, and he reveled in his own supreme power. Ben shuddered, filling with hopelessness.

AJ tapped his face with an open palm repeatedly. “Hey. Pay attention. I’m here for a reason,” she said, shaking Ben a little at the shoulders. “We still have one chance to make this right.”

“Heather.”

“Do you think she’d help us?”

“I don’t even know how to reach her. I don’t even know where she is.”

“She’s on an aircraft carrier in the ocean, ready to embark on their final attack on the enemy. The men on that boat don’t even know what’s happened here. We don’t have long before they’re deployed.”

“I suppose the military just gave you the phone number? 1-800-AIRCRAFTCARRIER?” Ben said, not completely allowing himself to believe there was still hope.

“I’ve got a friend onboard. It’s a long story,” AJ smiled for a glimmer of a moment, recalling her night with a shrunken soldier. “Assuming we all survive this, yeah, I’ll tell you later.”

###

Heather reclined on a cot, alone in her cabin aboard the USS Horizon. While she waited to be summoned to battle, her mind fought its own battle against itself. All this conflict, the hundreds of thousands of lives lost, the incalculable toll two nations rendered upon each other, would finally end today, if only she had the courage to do what’s necessary. But the necessary thing was horrific. It’s one thing to drop a bomb on a city, letting its explosive wake incinerate human flesh and bone into ash. That’s a cold act, set into motion by the push of a button by a faceless executioner a thousand miles away. But there was no hiding from what was required of her today. She would smite a million lives with her bare hands, up close and personal. Their blood would stream down her knuckles and through the creases of her fingers. Their pulpy bodies would be smeared under the soles of her feet. Thousands of them will drown in her saliva as she breaks her three-year vegetarian diet. Their entire civilization will be sundered by her divine retribution.

And they’re people. People with lives and families and hopes and pain and joy and suffering and love. Heather sobbed a bit at the thought. But she wasn’t naive. She knew the cold calculus of war. People will always be washed away by the tide of battle. The real question is - will it be our people or theirs. Heather recalled all the people she loved, and the decision was made. It won’t be ours. The enemy’s people have to go. In the long term, this will save lives. She will save lives.

Her mind turned to Jason. He claimed to share her good intentions, but she saw how much he relished his size and power. There were times when she too embraced her power with joyful abandon, and that part of her was terrifying. At least she was honest with herself. Jason didn’t seem to be honest with anyone anymore. He wasn’t the person she once loved, nor the person who excited and aroused her when he took mercy on the enemy fleet months ago. Something in him was changed. He looked the same but Heather could see it just beneath his skin. 

And Ben. Poor Ben. Her stomach turned at how lost he was in the midst of all this chaos she brought into his life. They were supposed to live these simple lives together, grow old, then retire in the country and raise horses. They didn’t even know anything about horses, but they romanticized about it all the same. That could never happen now. She had invited Jason back into her life and he would be inescapable. For the first time she realized that Jason made her feel afraid, where once he made her feel perfectly safe. 

There was a knock on the door. 

“Come in,” she said, with an awkward voice that hadn’t been used for nearly a day.

The door opened, and a man entered in a standard camouflage uniform. A nameplate sewn on his shirt read “CPL DAWES.”

“Is it time?” she asked.

“Soon. Ma’am, I have a call for you,” he said, handing her a satellite phone.

She put the receiver to her ear, looking confused. “Hello?” she asked quietly.

“Heather,” Ben’s voice crackled from the other side of the world.

She held her hand against her face to hide her emotions, tears instantly streaming down her face.

“I love you so much. There’s not much time,” Ben continued.

“Ben,” she squeaked, her throat tightening from a mix of joy and sadness. It was the first time she’d heard his voice in weeks.

“Listen, Jason’s done some things here,” he went on. “Some bad things. And, Heather you have to stop him. You have to-”

“I know what I have to do,” she injected, quickly regaining her resolve. “I already made up my mind. You can leave it to me. I love you.”

The corporal signaled that time was up, trying to stay on his feet while the boat rocked in the ocean’s rough waters.

“I have to go. I’ll be home soon,” she said, smiling, cradling the phone like it was Ben’s head.

“He can read your mind, Heather. Cloud your thoughts with something else,” Ben said.

“Alright. I will,” Heather responded dutifully. “...Ben.”

“Yeah?”

“Whatever happens, whatever I do out here, whatever you see... Please. Just... Don’t hate me.”

“I never would.”

Click. The phone hung up. Now Ben was crying. 

“Did you tell her I said hi?” AJ asked, patting Ben on the back.

Heather ascended the stairs to the deck of the horizon. She knew what was necessary. She would outgrow Jason, then use her leveraged power to reduce him to a more controllable size. It was the only way. If he outgrew her first, she could never catch up. Even climbing the stairs Heather slowly grew her height, ready to reduce him the moment she laid eyes on him. She stumbled, bracing herself against the railing, as the seas tossed the Horizon about. She was over seven feet tall by the time she reached the top of the stairs. I have the power now, I have the leverage. I’m going to end this.

She emerged onto the flight deck, ready to declare victory. But everything was wrong. The entire expanse of sky took on a tanned skin tone. Her chin quivered and knees began to buckle. “Where is the sky?” she whispered, half of her brain knowing the truth while the other half screamed and refused to admit it. It was Jason. Submerged to his abdomen in an ocean three miles deep, his torso and head shooting two miles toward the heavens. While she was debating the finer points of military ethics in her cabin, Jason was already growing, ready for war. The carrier and its crew were inconsequential specks to him. He was five times larger than Heather could ever hope to be, and she despaired. 

 

End Notes:

I know this chapter took a while to get posted. Thanks for everyone's patience. 

Redux Chapter 13 - Devour by Javert

It was subtle at first. A dull, rhythmic trembling of the ground. Each new tremor greater than the last. Sirens blew. Residents of the coastal city fled their homes, fearing oncoming tsunamis. Those who looked out across the ocean knew what was really coming. It was Jason.

His hulking form was ascending out of the ocean, as the sea floor curved upwards to meet the surface. He was naked, having discarded his clothes miles back into the sea. They no longer had any use to him. He wanted everyone to see how big he was, in every sense of the term. He began to reduce his size on his approach, careful that each footfall wouldn’t create waves so huge they alone would wash away the city’s populace. Jason wasn’t in the mood for fishing. 

In an upturned palm, he held Heather, still only seven feet tall. At this point, she was simply along for the ride, a mere witness to the end of history. She flooded her mind with good thoughts about the mission, support for Jason, no doubts. No fears. No indications that she desired to betray him. If he knew, he might eat her too. Maybe she’d have to live the rest of her life like this, thinking fake thoughts to appease the world’s new god. She didn’t allow herself a moment to consider it. Good job Jason. Go get ‘em. Eat them all. Make us safe. You’re so big. The biggest. She thought she could see Jason smile with approval, but his head was too high above to be sure.

He reached the shore, standing tall as a skyscraper. The entire city was in chaos. Many tried to flee, while others dropped to their knees and surrendered, praying for mercy. Mercy wasn’t coming. Jason began to grow again.

“What are you doing?” Heather asked, looking way up his colossal body. 

A deep rumble emanated from his body, felt for miles in every direction. He was chuckling.

“I’m going to grow. And they’re going to shrink. And I will eat this entire city in one gulp,” Jason boomed. 

3.6 million people, and he would devour them in an instant. This was the point of no return. Heather tried to find a solution, a way to stop him, but she couldn’t think about it in those terms. Her thoughts, still confining themselves to appeasing Jason, found the only solution they could.

“No!” she yelled.

He stopped growing. 

“Why not,” Jason asked.

“I want to have fun first!”

Jason looked into her mind and was elated at what he saw. Her head was finally, fully in the game. She was completely committed to the cause, and above all, to Jason. Nothing could turn her on more than to see him lick this entire pathetic, evil nation clean, and grow into a planet. Only he could restore order to this chaotic world, even if he had to become the world itself. He could do it. He should do it. Heather projected these desires so fiercely that Jason felt his giant heart flutter. He felt selfish, taking all this glory for himself. Heather was the perfect partner, and she deserved her share, even if it would be decidedly smaller. 

The ruse worked. He stooped down and lowered his palm to the beach. Heather slid off, expecting to land roughly on the sand, but it hit her much more quickly than she anticipated. She had grown. Jason was in control of her size, and began to bring her up to his waist. Now she was the skyscraper, but he was still too far out of her league.

He released his pheromones, letting the ocean breeze carry them throughout the city. Heather was immune, as Jason discovered to his dismay weeks ago. She was the one threat to him he couldn’t control, so he always made sure to keep her under his thumb. But now that he could see the inner workings of her mind, he knew she wasn’t a threat. She was his greatest ally. He pet her hair, as she stared lovingly up at him. She was filled with such fondness and affection. Finally, someone to truly share this glory with.

“Everyone stop. Get out onto the street and stand still,” he ordered. Millions obeyed, crowding onto every street on every square in the entire city. All waiting to be collected. “Go play,” he said to Heather.

She walked across the beach, gingerly at first, but gaining confidence with each step. Heather focused, reaching deep into herself and pulling to the surface all the dark parts she feared and buried away. Even the slightest hint of inner conflict might expose her true intentions to Jason. Embrace the darkness. Show him what you can do. Show them all what you can do. 

Heather approached a massive crowd of people, filling one of the city’s main arteries. She allowed herself to fully hate these people. With clenched fists she channeled that hate, letting it course through her veins. She searched her mind even deeper, finding that part of herself that she truly feared, the one she locked away, the one that was unleashed for a moment on Ben during interrogation training. She broke its chains and felt that beast roar as it surged through her half-mile high body. It was the part of herself that loved power.

Jason felt it too. By merely touching her mind, he got a contact high. Without even realizing it, he began stroking himself, aroused by Heather’s liberated desires. She will make a fine queen.

She reached down, and slipped her bare feet out of her boots, tossing the boots over a shoulder. They crashed into the sand, leaving behind craters that would take several tides to clean up. Heather stared at the crowd and smiled with glee. Then she stepped forward. The shadow of her foot darkened the skies for a thousand specks, before her sole was brought slowly upon them. She took her time lowering it, feeling every pop and crackle of their pathetic bodies buckling under her immense weight.

“That feels...” she said, looking back over her shoulder at Jason, “...So. Fucking. Good.”

He nodded and stroked. Don’t stop now.

Another step. Her other foot ended the lives of thousands. They didn’t even scream, or resist at all. They weren’t told to. All of them perfectly obedient except-

Heather saw movement in the corner of her eye. Just like in training, a rocket was fired from a nearby building. Then more. The entire street was alight with gunfire. Enemy troops were prepared to defend their city, and equipped their gas masks the moment the earthquakes started. Heather felt a million stinging pin pricks assault her from all sides. Jason stopped his idle stroking, ready to step in and lend a hand. Heather held her sides, and lowered her head defensively. Her shoulders shook, wrenching in pain. Jason took a step forward, then stopped. Heather wasn’t in pain at all. She was laughing. Her laughter bellowed throughout the entire city, shattering nearby windows and causing specks to fall to their knees.

She turned, having located one assault squad in a nearby highrise. “Found you,” she cackled. Before they could even react her fist slammed into the building, sending glass and debris straight out the other side. When she retrieved her hand, it was covered in the blood and bits of the squad. 

Another squad fired at her from below. She lifted a foot and sent it soaring into their safe haven on the third floor. The entire building buckled and collapsed under her power. It tumbled, sending smoke and dust high into the air. Heather emerged from the cloud with a devilish grin on her face, staring straight at Jason.

“Isn’t this so much more fun?” she cheered. He nodded, feeling even more aroused.

More rockets. More bullets. Nothing mattered. Heather sauntered to the next squad, squishing thousands with each step. She found the resistance hiding in a ground level storefront. Heather dropped to her knees, not even noticing how many civilians were squished against her legs. Inside the building, the enemy squad watched as Heather’s beaming, beautiful face filled the entirety of the glass storefront. 

“I’m going to eat you,” she taunted. 

They panicked, but they had no escape. Within seconds, her great hand blasted through the windows, snatching their bodies up and lifting them to the heavens. She toyed with them in her palm, pushing them around with her finger and watching them squirm. They screamed, praying for forgiveness and mercy.

“Is this what it was like when you ate those sailors?” Heather said over her shoulder to Jason, far back on the beach. “Did they squirm and beg like this?”

“No. They didn’t fight at all. I broke their wills first,” Jason said.

Heather brought the specks right before her mouth, smiling wide. “I prefer it when they fight.”

She tossed them in. Heather swished them about a bit, feeling their bodies scramble across her tongue. And then, she swallowed, adding what little power they had to her own.

“Ohhhh,” she cooed, still embracing that darkness. “That felt so fucking good.”

The city shook again, as Jason walked toward Heather. He was too big for the city streets, so he widened them, nonchalantly knocking over buildings in his path.

“My turn,” he said.

She felt a hint of panic, but suppressed it quickly, hiding it from Jason, burying it under a heap of hedonistic desires. 

“I want to lick them off your body,” she said, stepping toward him and grabbing his thighs. She pulled herself inward and licked his erect shaft, looking upward at him with sex in her eyes. She giggled, playfully, and kissed the tip of his penis.

Jason looked into her mind once more, and saw her entire vision of the future. All her pent-up desires needed to be satiated first, and then Jason could have the rest of the city to himself. And then the next. And the next. She projected a vision of herself, an inch tall and dipped in honey, with a million tiny bodies clinging to her own. And Jason, in the comfort of his own home, lapping them off her body, only to dip her again. In another vision, she would stand on top of his palm, and hand-feed him tiny people. As she scooped a pile of victims into his mouth, his lips would close around her arms, and he would suck her in, and kiss her, and lick her, and own her completely. In a final vision, Heather and Jason returned home, 100 feet high. Heather would rip the roof off her apartment, and pluck Ben from the couch. She would dangle him over Jason’s open maw, and drop him in. It was the final vision that turned Jason on the most.

He grunted, stimulated by Heather’s thoughts and her tongue. Jason pat her head and gently pushed her off. With his other hand, he pointed to the city.

“Have a few. But I get most,” he said.

She nodded, and scampered off, collapsing streets and buildings in her footfalls. Heather returned, with a palm full of people. Jason’s eyebrows arched, unsure if he was comfortable with her eating that many. Before he could protest, she nuzzled his hip with her head.

“Lie down!” she ordered, pushing into him. He did so, walking back to the beach and stretching out. She crawled onto his abdomen and straddled him, as best she could, sprinkling one handful across his chest. Heather loomed over the little people, supporting herself by placing both hands on Jason’s pectorals. She lowered herself down and began to lick, slowly, enjoying every single moment of it. One swipe of her tongue across Jason’s chest engulfed a hundred lives. 

Jason licked one of his fingers and brought it down on some specks, collecting them in his saliva. He brought it before his face and studied them. He opened his mouth to take them in, but Heather grabbed his hand with two comparatively small ones of her own. She pulled it toward herself and lapped at his finger, keeping all the snacks for herself.

“Get me more,” she ordered.

Jason hesitated, worried about ceding her too much power. But her thoughts, once again, were all about him. She wanted more than anything to live in a snowglobe on Jason’s desk. Occasionally, he would drop snacks into the globe for her to enjoy, but he would always be bigger. Even if she outgrew him by accident, Heather made a silent promise in her brain to feed Jason to get him back on top. She would even feed herself to him if there was nothing left. Jason marveled at her unspoken commitment. He’d never felt so loved by anyone else. 

“Whatever you like,” he said. He turned to the city. “Another thousand, come to me.”

A mass of mindless automatons marched obediently toward him. Heather snatched them from the ground, swiveled around, and delicately patted them against Jason’s cock. She laughed again, watching them stick to the sweat and spit on his divine shaft. And then, they were gone. Scores of people were swept away by Heather’s tongue. Jason began to respond, reaching his climax. A million gallons of precum dribbled down his cock. 

Heather stopped, giving him a break. She looked about the beach for any remaining specks. Finding one, she scooped him up, and with the utmost care, deposited him at the very top of Jason’s manhood. The little man swam indifferently in Jason’s cum, waiting for his next orders. Heather turned to Jason.

“I want you to fuck me,” she said.

“I’d split you in half,” he said, laughing at the very idea.

“Then let’s grow. Both of us. I want to be huge. I want to know what it feels like to be your size. And let’s fuck until this whole city collapses!”

Jason was silent for a moment, considering his options. Heather pointed to the little man at the tip of Jason’s penis.

“This,” she said, “is where I want Ben. When we get home, you’re going to put him deep inside me, and we will show him who the real big man is.”

Jason nearly came at the thought. “Yeah, let’s do it.”

They grew together. Jason stretched across five miles of beach, while Heather still straddled him, her upper body ascending into the sky. She halted the growth of her clothes, letting herself grow through them, exposing her magnificent breasts to the world. 

Something happened on the way up. It was too subtle at first for Jason to notice. Heather was outgrowing him, and at an increasing rate. By the time Jason realized what was happening, it was too late. He wasn’t growing anymore. Heather had the upper hand, harnessing all the power from the thousands of lives she consumed that day and turning it against him. Jason was shrinking again.

“Do you want to know what I really think, Jason?” she asked, giggling as he dwindled.

Jason looked into her mind one more time, and screamed.

End Notes:

I wish there was a way to do an informal poll of who's rooting for who to win this thing, but feel free to plug it in the review if you get a chance. It won't affect the outcome, but I'm curious all the same!

Redux Chapter 14 - Heather by Javert

AJ stared through the quadruple-plated, four foot thick lead glass walls of the single remaining Growth Containment Unit. The massive cell was originally built to hold radioactive waste, but was refitted with a special size-neutralizing field to accommodate a special prisoner for an extended stay. And he wasn’t very happy about it. He stared down at AJ, his statuesque, 12 foot body imposing on the other side of the glass.

“I don’t suppose you could’ve made him a bit smaller,” AJ said, turning to the only other person in the room.

“I’m leaving him a little dignity,” Heather said, from a height nearly double that of AJ. “Besides, he isn’t a threat to me anymore. Not at any size. Nobody is.”

“Awful confident now, aren’t we?” AJ said, admiring Heather’s lower body. Heather’s tight jeans accentuated every curve. She’s a well built girl, AJ thought.

“Yeah, well a lot’s changed. A lot’s still changing, actually, in me. And he knows it. He wouldn’t dare cross me now,” Heather said, looking down at the smaller woman. “Trust me, you’re safe.”

“Well I’d certainly feel safer with him a touch less big.”

“You’d feel a lot safer if he and I were both locked in that box.”

AJ nodded and smiled. “Would you be a good girl and step right in?” she joked.

“Not a chance,” Heather said, giving AJ a friendly nudge on the shoulder with one huge finger.

They stood together in the basement of a huge, isolated military compound, much of which was built in the 1960’s in an abandoned salt mine, and repurposed for the Growth Potential Project. Its 30-foot high concrete halls were lined with pipes, bundles of wiring, and air ducts. Despite the ventilation, the air was stale and the corridors a bit chilly. They were also completely vacant, other than Heather, Jason, and AJ.  

“So tell me, why are we even talking,” AJ asked, turning away from the prison cell and walking down the hallway. “After all, I didn’t think you liked me.”

“There are so many things I see now that I couldn’t see before,” Heather said, walking alongside the little woman. “This whole time, the only person who was really supporting me was you. Deep down, everyone doubted me. I even doubted myself. But you kept giving me these little pushes along the way. I know if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be here, and we’d be living in Jason’s world. You made the difference.”

“Aw shucks, well us gals gotta look out for each other,” AJ said, twirling her glasses and playing it cool in front of the unchallenged god of the planet.

“I’m not stupid though,” Heather said, chuckling. “You tried to get this whole program shut down, and I don’t blame you for that. And I know why you supported me. I get it.” 

AJ nodded in silent acknowledgment. Out of all the terrible possible futures, Heather’s ascendancy was the least bad. And AJ did whatever she could to nudge things in that direction, even going as far as using Heather’s brother to apply additional nudges. Heather forgave AJ's manipulations. She could see the woman's soul now, and she liked what she saw.

“And here you are, on top of the world,” AJ said, giving Heather a sportsmanlike pat on the butt. Heather laughed a little. The older woman’s audaciousness knew few bounds. “And lookin’ good too!” AJ continued cheerily. “You really know how to sport  the ‘large and in charge’ look!”

“Almost as well as you pull off the ‘naughty school teacher,” Heather retorted, smirking. “Anyway, you’re right. I don’t like being small anymore. I think I’m done with it.”

“Of course, by all means. Be as big as you like, that’s what I always say,” AJ said for the first time in her life. The two reached the end of the hallway, and turned to face each other. “So Queen Kong, what happens next?”

“I have a little housekeeping to do. Jason didn’t work alone.”

AJ looked surprised. “Of course... I can’t believe I never thought of that. Mind controlling all those scientists...”

“It wasn’t his idea.”

“Yes... Too clever for him I suppose. Then-”

“A few men who ran the project and thought we’d be better off in a world run by him. Don’t worry. I already know who they are.”

There was a darkness in Heather’s eyes that gave AJ considerable pause. “There’ll be others,” AJ said quietly. “There will always be people who oppose you. Is that how you want to spend your life? Finding the opposition and crushing them? What kind of a god do you want to be?”

“A good one,” Heather said confidently. “But first, I deserve a long break. I know Ben is missing me and he’s really hurting. I may disappear with him for a while.”

The two stared at each other for a while, probing each other’s minds. One of them could read thoughts clearly. The other didn’t need to. 

“Well enjoy your vacation, or whatever it is you do. In the meantime people will have a lot of questions,” AJ said quietly.

“Then give them answers,” Heather said with a weak smile.

“Oh? I speak for the queen now?”

“Why not? I know you’ll do well. You know all the right things to say, better than I do anyway. I’m no good at that stuff. And anyway, if you say something I really don’t like-”

“Squish,” AJ said.

“Ha! Not quite. Just keep all these boring pests away from me,” Heather said, flitting her hands about as if she was repelling flies. “No more talk shows. No more military or scientists or any of that. They waste my time. I want to be free to do whatever I want, not a celebrity.”

AJ flashed her characteristic wry smile, appreciating the giant girl who stood before her. Heather wanted to be truly free, but AJ wasn’t sure she wanted to take up some of the girl’s burdens. “Sounds like a lot of work. What’s in it for me?”

Heather smiled broadly, cocked her head upward, and scratched behind one ear, thinking of a suitable reward. Her smile widened, as she found the solution.

“Let’s just say people will know you speak for me,” Heather began, “if you’re as big as a house.”

AJ beamed, and her loyalty to Heather was sealed forever. But her joy quickly faded, and she gave Heather a momentary look of genuine worry.

“I’m okay,” Heather said, appreciating AJ’s unspoken concern.

“You have thousands of minds inside of you.”

“I have one. And it’s mine. But thank you.” Heather caressed one of AJ’s cheeks with a large hand. “Thank you for looking out for me. I need a good friend right now.”

“It’s lonely at the top,” AJ said, delicately grabbing Heather’s hand and holding it close.

“Beats being at the bottom,” Heather responded. “I’ll see you soon.”

AJ leaned against Heather’s mighty hand and allowed herself to swoon in the giant girl’s feminine aura. But in an instant, the aura was gone, and so was the hand. AJ stumbled slightly, and looked about. Heather vanished. The psychologist straightened her glasses, adjusted her skirt, took a deep breath, and collected herself. And then, by her own volition, she grew.

“Dawes is gonna love this,” she said, nearly knocking her head on the ceiling.

300 feet up, in a conference room on the dry desert surface, dozens of military officials and scientists crowded together and bickered about what to do next. Hours ago, when Heather returned from battle with Jason in hand, she ordered those men to wait there. She’ll be with them soon enough.

It was a chilling command, and one that none dared disobey. They all understood there wasn’t a weapon in the world that could be used against her. But none of them knew the true depths of her power, or that their conversations, or even innermost thoughts, were far from private. 

Over the course of three hours, the men in the room divided themselves into several camps. There were those who acknowledged the practical realities of their situation. Heather was in charge now. Just accept it, and move on. In time, we will find a way to fight her, and when the opportunity presents itself, we’ll kill her. 

Others were less impressed. Heather’s a stupid girl who barely understands her own power, much less how to wield it. She could be controlled, if the right logic was used against her. In the end, she might even give up her power. She has a weak mind and a weak will. We can use that against her.

Yet another group proposed a bleaker solution. Clearly Heather trusts us to be warden of Jason’s prison. Jason’s one of us, a soldier. He’ll do what’s right. We should let him out when Heather least expects it. He’ll crumple her up and discard her like a used tissue, then finish the war she couldn’t. Sure, the enemy surrendered, but they still exist. Jason will correct that. He alone has the strength and the will to get the job done. Maybe he did destroy all our safeguards. He was right to do it. We shouldn’t control him. He should control us. 

This final group was fanatical. Over the past several months they had come to revere Jason, even worship him. He was the purest symbol of power these men had ever witnessed. There were those within the government who formed a secret, loosely-associated cult of Jason, seeing him as the rightful god of this world. And when Jason is freed by them and Heather destroyed, they will reap the rewards of paradise. Unfortunately for them, Heather had a very different vision of paradise. 

The argument came to an abrupt end when the roof of the building was ripped away, and tossed into orbit. A hundred feet above them, Heather leered at her would-be betrayers. She could see past their minds, piercing the clouded layer of conscious thought, and deep into their souls. She didn’t like what she saw.

“Heather!” one of the conspirators began, but she wasn’t interested in what he was going to say. Before everyone’s eyes, he was reduced to a pile of ash on the floor. 

“You can’t!” another man protested, before covering his mouth to prevent any further reflexive outbursts. She smote the other man for less.

“I can,” she spoke through gritted teeth. “That pile of dust wanted to kill me. What do you want to do?”

The man fell silent. Another man chimed in. “Worship you!” he shouted, before being reduced to dust.

“Another liar,” Heather hissed. “In fact, you’re all liars. You disgust me.”

Her scowl gave way to a smile. A wicked, cruel grin that turned the men’s spines to icicles. In her eyes they saw a nightmarish vision of eternal torment that awaited them if they ever dared cross her again, but they wouldn’t get the chance. The room around them grew, and each of them looked about frantically, before realizing what was really happening.

“You’re not even worth eating. I wouldn’t put such foul things in my mouth,” Heather chided. “So instead I’m giving you some time to reflect on your sins.” She watched with amusement as the men were reduced to motes.

“Shit!” one of them cried out in futility.

Heather laughed. “Yeah yeah, I’m being unfair. We’re in a desert. You’re gonna get real thirsty. Here, let me give you something to drink.”

She spit, filling the conference room with her saliva.

“Hope you can swim.”

End Notes:

oh god I hope I didn't say anything mean about Heather

Redux Chapter 15 - Will by Javert

“...Death toll said to be close to 100,000 people. There’s been no sign of Heather or Jason, but-” the reporter put his finger to his ear, and nodded slightly as he received updated from his producer. “-Okay we’re going to go live at the White House where the president is making a statement.”

Ben was completely glued to the television all night and all morning, anxious to hear updates regarding yesterday’s events. But there was no word about Heather or Jason. The president issued a vague proclamation of victory, but there was a defeated look in his eyes. He knew. Something went terribly wrong with their weapons project, and things had spiraled fully out of control. There was fear in the president’s eyes, fear of the unknown, fear of what happens next, fear that one of the missing gods would return to claim his or her proper throne. 

Ben shared that fear. Aerial photography of the aftermath of yesterday’s battle revealed that one of the giants or both were responsible for a massacre of unthinkable proportions. That there were any survivors at all told Ben that Jason had been neutralized somehow. That was the only line of reasoning that gave Ben hope. But whatever giant emerged from that wreckage would have incalculable blood on their hands. Ben buried his face in his own hands, despairing at the thought. Weary after two days without sleep, he dozed off on the couch.

He was startled back to the waking world as the ground beneath him began to move. He wasn’t on the couch anymore. He was on a human palm. Ben didn’t even have to look up to know whose it was. The palm’s scent was all too familiar. It was Jason’s.
“Where’s Heather!? What have you done with her!?” Ben screamed at the monstrous visage hovering above him.

Jason laughed. “She’s coming. She can’t wait to see you. I couldn’t wait either.”

Ben shook his head. It couldn’t be true, Jason had to be dead. “What did you do to her?!”

Jason sighed, giving Ben a sympathetic look. “Everything’s in its proper place. Heather and I are back together. And you will be our pet. It’s better this way. After all, I’m the only man big enough for her. And my, she has gotten big. You wouldn’t believe it. No need to worry anymore. Everything’s going to be okay now.”

“Everything is okay, it’s okay now,” the voice said. But it wasn’t Jason at all. It was Heather. 

Ben fully shook off his dream, to awaken in her arms. She might’ve been 15 feet tall, near as Ben could tell, but she was sitting down, curled on the couch and holding him tight, burying his face in her chest.

“Oh god... Oh  my god... You did it,” he whispered. “You really did it.”

“Yeah, I did it. You don’t have anything to fear. I’m back. I love you,” Heather said, nearly squeezing the air out of his lungs. She released him, then grabbed Ben by the head, pulling his face near to hers, and planting a huge kiss on his lips. And then another, followed by a dozen more. The last kiss lasted nearly a full minute. 

Ben cried, having never felt so much relief in his life. Heather was finally back. The war was over. And they were alone, together. 

She was definitely changed. Heather had an invisible aura around her, as if her power was so great it could barely be contained within her body. She probed Ben’s mind, seeing him in greater fidelity than she ever could have before. It made her sad, seeing all the scars he’d accumulated from the past few weeks.

“I’m sorry for everything,” she whispered. She pet his head and the two sat in silence for a time.

“What happened to Jason?” Ben finally asked, a hint of fear in his voice.

“He’s contained,” Heather said, cautiously.

“He’s still alive?! Why didn’t you-”

“It’s okay, Ben. He isn’t a threat to me. It isn’t even possible for him to threaten me.”

“You’re really that strong now?”

“I’m as far above him as he is above you.”

“Gee thanks,” Ben said, unamused.

She ran her fingers through Ben’s hair, and he gazed into her eyes. They were blue, he realized. But Heather’s eyes had always been green. And they moved differently.

“Your eyes...” Ben said with concern.

Heather smiled, and cradled Ben’s head with one large palm.

“A lot’s changed, Ben. I can make my eyes green again. Would you like that?”

Ben just looked confused. “Heather. What happened to you? What really happened out there?”

Heather probed Ben’s eyes for a moment, and the comforting expression she wore was shed, replaced with something more stern.

“Don’t judge me,” she said, giving Ben a cautionary glance. “Don’t you dare.”

“No, I know. You did what you had to. I just... What did you do?”

“I found the strength to beat him.”

Ben gave her a stupefied look, knowing the full implication of her statement. His girlfriend was the devourer of thousands. It made him physically ill.

“I don’t feel bad about it, Ben. I don’t. They were a wicked people and I’m glad I did it. Everyone gets to sleep safe in their little beds because of me. So don’t you dare judge me.”

“You’re right,” Ben relented. “You’re right. Thank you.”

Heather resumed petting Ben’s hair. After a prolonged silence, she spoke again.

“It wasn’t easy. He was so close to winning it all, Ben. But I did it. I took your advice. I flooded my mind with fake thoughts that he would’ve liked. I... I had to stare straight into the dark corners of my mind, y’know? Like looking into the abyss...” She trailed off.

Ben wasn’t sure what to say to this. So he didn’t say anything at all.

“Can I tell you a secret?” Heather said.

“Of course.”

“Promise you won’t hate me?”

“I promise.”

Heather gathered her thoughts, choosing her next words very carefully.

“I used to be really scared of myself. Like there was something inside of me that..” she paused again, backing up to start again. “Yesterday, when I was...” she closed her eyes, and started over once more. “I felt people’s bodies snap under my feet, Ben.”

Ben remained completely still and completely silent, forcing himself to reserve all judgment until she’d finished.

“I had to do it. To trick Jason, I had to do it. But I also had to... To let myself enjoy it. He never would’ve believed me if I didn’t force myself to enjoy it. The way it felt, the way it made me feel,” she continued, “it was like... Seductive. Once I started it was hard to stop. It actually took all my will to make myself stop. I just wanted to keep going. I wanted to flatten that entire country. I wanted all 700 million of those pathetic things squished under my feet. There’s this thing inside of me. It’s so hungry and strong and it loves being big. And you know something? For once I let it out to play and I fucking loved it. It was like driving a sports car, on an open road, as fast as I fucking want and nobody could stop me. And I want to let it out again. I want to feel like that all the time.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t,” Ben pleaded, no longer feeling completely safe.

Heather giggled, cuddling him even more. “Then you better make me really happy,” she cooed. “Now why don’t we get you down to a proper size?”

Ben began shrinking. Heather stood up, leaving him to reduce to nothingness while she tossed off her clothes. Above him, her bare ass was like two golden planets colliding in the sky. He wanted to live on one of those planets, if she’d let him. She looked over her shoulder, all the way down at Ben, and smirked.

“You have a naked goddess standing over you and all you want is to walk on my ass?” she teased. In an instant, he appeared as a speck on her fingertip, just before her face. Her gorgeous smile stretched beyond his field of vision.

“First thing’s first,” she said. “There’s something I’ve always wanted to do.”

Ben shrugged, not quite knowing where she was going with this.

She lowered her finger. Down, down, until it was level with her crotch. Before Ben, Heather’s vagina stood 300 feet tall, utterly dwarfing him.

“You’re going in,” she commanded. Before he could react, she pushed her fingers past her lips, and shoved Ben straight into her vaginal canal. She moaned, enraptured by her supreme dominance of her own boyfriend. For the next hour, Heather fingered herself, while Ben swam in an ocean of her juices. She looked into those dark corners of her mind once more, and imagined a thousand shrunken souls, drowning in her sex.

~~~

AJ luxuriated in a black bikini, sunning herself on the South Carolina coast. She didn’t even bother to have the beach cleared for privacy. She wanted people to see her fit body stretch for over a mile. Her raven hair was like an oil spill over a quarter mile of the coast. Corporal Greg Dawes disappeared a couple hours ago, she thought maybe somewhere on her bellybutton. Tourists walked by, some resting in her shade. Others were just staring. Men, and even a few women, kissed the heels of her feet or rested against them. A few brave souls ventured between her legs and marveled at their splendor. She was the biggest attraction anywhere on Earth, and she fucking loved it.

It’d been months since Heather’s disappearance, but AJ was everywhere. She’d been on TV relentlessly, telling the world that Heather is still out there. She’s our savior. She’s our hope. And I am her mouthpiece.

AJ got to meet the president. That was nice. She thought he’d be taller. But then again, she was ten feet tall in that meeting, and he was cowering behind his desk. 

AJ even had a line of fashion coming out. Flashy glasses and high heeled boots would soon be back in style and all the rage.

Her true growth potential didn’t matter now, whatever it was. Heather lifted any restraints on AJ’s growth. The black-haired beauty could be as big as she wanted. She opted for big. Very fucking big. Today was her 40th birthday, and she’d never felt younger or more empowered. 

She was nearly twice the age of her little plaything. And that’s exactly what he was. By her command, he was pulled out of active service. Now he merely existed to satisfy her desires, and he couldn’t have been happier with that.

“I want to see you rule the whole world,” he confided to her one night.

“My dear boy, I already do,” she told him. 

And she wasn’t wrong. Heather clearly wasn’t interested in solving all the world’s problems, so AJ took up that mantle. She traveled all over the world, a towering giantess bringing Heather’s message of peace everywhere she went. But the longer Heather had disappeared from the public eye, the more it was AJ people worshiped. And they were fanatical.

“We should dispose of nuclear weapons,” AJ pronounced, standing tall in front of the United Nations. “We have Heather now. That’s all we need.”

Her followers vociferously demanded nuclear disarmament of their own nations. Slowly, most nations were forced to obey these demands. The few that didn’t will be paid a visit by AJ in the future. She still wasn’t sure what she might do. Perhaps she’d reduce their leaders to an inch tall. She quite liked that idea.

She found Dawes. He had climbed on top of her right breast, waving at her atop her nipple. AJ spotted him and laughed. Maybe it isn’t so lonely at the top after all.

~~~

Seven men dressed in desert night camouflage crept stealthily through dimly-lit corridors. The base was totally abandoned, with few lights still running. The air had grown stale and the entire subterranean complex was silent. It was a tomb.

They checked the map. Not far to go. Rounding another corner, and burning through a vault door with an acetylene torch, the team at last reached their destination. Jason’s prison, with him still in it. He rose to his feet, a naked titan double the height of any of the men.

“There’s a field in this thing,” one of the men said to the others. “It prevents him from changing sizes. Find the power source and cut it.”

They spread out, searching around the cell, and quickly finding large, high-voltage cabling hooked into a sizable port on the side of the cell. One of the men yanked the cord, and the whirring of the machinery within went silent. Jason smiled. He was free.

End Notes:

you have got to be kidding me

terrible story 2/10

Redux Chapter 16 - Reign by Javert

The door of Jason’s prison, once a 10-ton chunk of solid lead, was wrenched from its hinges and reduced to a harmless speck on the ground. Jason emerged from his cell, liberated, vengeful.

“You were hard to find,” one of the men said. “And a lot’s happened since you’ve been in there.”

To his surprise, the man was shrinking. He looked about at the other men, and they were shrinking too. Jason brought them down to millimeters by his feet. He towered over them, showing off his perfect power. He picked one off the ground and dropped the quivering man onto his palm.

“Tell me everything,” he commanded.

“We’re part of a resistance. Heather-”

“How many are you?” he said. He began to probe the man’s mind for answers.

“Hard to say. We don’t-”

Jason grew impatient, and licked the man straight off his palm. He swallowed, and as the man was digested, so too were his memories, and the speed of information transfer grew much quicker. The others, down on the ground, shrieked in surprise and horror, but Jason wasn’t listening.

As he scanned the man’s memories, the full scale of their plot unfolded. There were thousands of them now, almost all men. Men who refused to serve a woman. Men whose way of life was war, and couldn’t tolerate the false peace that had been forced upon them by a black haired goddess and her invisible master. They called themselves the Free Men.

They met rarely, and never revealed their faces to one another. The men worked in isolated rings so the broader organization could never be uncovered. Communication was largely done through hidden messages on obscure online message boards.

They had many aims. The first of which was the release of Jason. Job well done. What’s next? Put Heather and AJ in the box. How? Why would they agree to that? Jason concentrated even deeper. 

Hostage.

His eyes opened, wide and enraged. The Free Men already had a hostage, somewhere out there. It was Mark. And they were going to kill him if Heather didn’t go in that fucking box. Jason was practically drooling with fury.

“You.... Kidnapped.... Mark....” he whispered, his hands trembling. Cracks suddenly formed in the walls around him.

The men on the ground were more confused than ever. 

“It’s the only way! It’s for you, Jason!” one man screamed.

“Hail Jason!” the others reflexively chanted.

Before them, Jason’s body began to change. His waistline grew thinner, hips bigger, pectorals becoming rounder, the entire form taking on the effeminate shape of...

“Oh God,” one of the men despaired.

...Heather. 

They’d been snared in her trap, having walked straight into the den of the beast. In the blink of an eye, the men appeared on the surface of her palm, right in front of her scowling face.

“Where is my brother?” she hissed.

“We don’t know! It’s a different cell, we have no idea where-” one of the men began.

“Maybe your brother knows,” Heather said, reaching into the man’s mind. “Kevin, right? Sells insurance in Boise. I’ll see him soon.”

“Please... Don’t do this,” another man begged.

“Oh, I will do this. I’ll devour your entire families until someone tells me where my fucking brother is,” she said. “I’m already at your house, waiting for your wife Joan to get home.”

“What-”

“I’m in all of your homes right now. Bruce,” she said, looking at one of the men, “Your daughter Taylor tasted so sweet. She had so much promise as a musician, but don’t worry, now I play the guitar just as well as she did.”

Waves of horror swept over the men. They prayed that she was lying, that she could never be in multiple places at once, that Jason was still out there, and he would come back to save them.

“No he won’t be saving you, you stupid, stupid men,” Heather chastised. “Isn’t it obvious you fucking ants? I ate your god. He’s in me now.”

“PLEASE!” one soldier shouted. “We don’t know! We’ll help you find him just please stop this!”

“Oh, another dead end,” Heather taunted. “Your sister Julie didn’t know where my brother is either.”

A few of the men wept, agonizing over what they’d just unleashed upon their own loved ones. But Heather’s reckoning was just beginning. She licked her palm, taking all the men inside her. 

She couldn’t believe it. She knew she had enemies out there, men who were stupid enough to oppose her, but she never dreamed it would be this widespread and organized. She’d been too passive, and the infection spread because of her inaction. Failure to take action, failure to eliminate hostile threats, failure to protect her loved ones; all these failures put her brother’s life in danger. Heather kicked herself for being so incompetent, so weak, so stupid. 

She closed her eyes and sat on the ground. She focused her mind’s eye, searching the globe for signs of her brother. But her vision was far too limited. She needed more power. Much more.

“Damn them for making me do this...” Heather said through quivering lips. She vanished.

~~~

“So... You okay?” Ben asked. “You got real quiet all of a sudden.”

Heather was lying in bed, reading a book, with Ben at his usual post at her feet, six inches tall. She wasn’t responding. He scurried atop her leg, across her bare abdomen, and settled between her breasts to see what was up. She wasn’t even looking at her book, just staring at the ceiling with rage in her eyes. She didn’t speak, and she didn’t have to. Ben knew that whatever was happening, whatever was about to happen, he should be terrified of.

~~~

The night’s sky was dark with clouds. The city below, once known for its vibrant night life, was now somber and quiet, as a traumatized populace mourned over the catastrophic violence that had been inflicted on their nation months earlier.

The clouds parted, making way for a glistening monster that curled its way downward into the landscape. Heather’s tongue, impossibly vast, crashed into the ground and scraped its way toward the city, sweeping up everything in its path. The very crust of the earth buckled under its weight. It collided with homes, buildings, skyscrapers, all of which offered no resistance against the unstoppable pink beast. Millions of people screamed and ran, but there was simply nowhere to go. With a single lick, the entire city was gone, leaving behind miles of flattened, damp Earth.

She lingered for a moment before swallowing, savoring the city’s collectively salty flavor. Its populace were drowning in her saliva sea. A few were swept into the cracks between Heather’s teeth, where they would stay lodged until their bodies were broken down by Heather’s digestive enzymes. She swished around a bit, chuckling at the mass chaos even the subtlest of her movements can create. And then, she swallowed.

Five million souls descended her gullet, but Heather didn’t see the point in stopping there. After all, these were the enemy people. Even if they did surrender, they still existed. Heather would rectify that tonight. Then she would come for the men who took her brother, and unleash an eternity of torment upon them. 

Already the people inside her were being digested, adding their strength to her own. She felt amazing. Empowered. Invincible. Unleashed. Free. The beast inside her was wide awake and clawing at its cage. 

She felt a little regret for eating Jason. He would’ve enjoyed being part of this. She imagined they would consume these little cities, and then fuck, smashing the remainder of the country under their planetoid bodies. 

Heather thought of Ben, and considered enlarging him to share this experience with her. What a stupid idea, she thought. Ben could never enjoy this the way she or Jason did. Ben was born to be small, born to be subjugated, to grovel and beg and worship her feet. 

She wasn’t sure if those were her own thoughts or Jason’s; his mind still floating about in the aether of her consciousness. What did it even matter whose thoughts were whose, she figured. If there was one thing she learned from eating Jason, it’s that he truly should be the one up here, ruling the world. He never would have tolerated the existence of these so called Free Men, or perhaps in his case they’d be the Free Women. His family would never have been vulnerable to these terrorists. The whole world would have been perfectly safe in his hands. And he was never going to hurt Heather. She could see that now. He loved her. He was going to give her a life of perfect pleasure. What a waste.

Either way though, all the people of this vile little nation were going to be eaten, by her or by him. Poor things. They were born doomed. 

She appeared above another city, her once green eyes now glowing orange. They illuminated the entire sky, casting a beam of hate upon the specks in the city streets.

Heather licked her lips, and the people below knew it was over. 

“Let me have some too,” a voice in her head said. “This time I want to lick them off your body.”

She nodded, smiling wickedly. Before her, Jason appeared, 30 miles high, head stretching into the stratosphere, but still only reaching her calves. She sat, with her creation and the city below inbetween her crossed legs.

“What are you waiting for?” she asked, stretching her arms beyond the ozone. “Get started.”

She laid back, crushing tens of miles of countryside under her bare skin. Rivers of magma burst forth from the seams of destroyed Earth around her body. Jason ripped portions of the city from the ground, and shook them out like a salt shaker over Heather’s vagina. Scores of people were lost on her lips. They screamed in futile terror as Jason’s colossal mouth filled the sky. He opened wide. Ever so slowly, Jason’s tongue licked Heather’s pussy clean, savoring every taste of every microscopic being along the way. Heather responded with moans that were heard as far as Hawaii.

He went back for more, scraping off more of the city and sprinkling its people across Heather’s breasts. They too were licked to perfection. His tongue tantalized her nipples, collecting more victims as it went.

“Fuck me,” she commanded, growing him to her size. 

He collected the remaining bits of the city, and sprinkled them on his cock.

“Yeah,” Heather said, reading his intentions. “Put them in me.”

Jason straddled Heather, taking her hands into his own. He thrust his cock through her lips, slowly at first. Her body responded, and she moaned again, as thousands of people were atomized in her vaginal canal. He pumped, over and over and over again, pushing what few insects survived further into darkness. He came, filling Heather with his seed and drowning whatever was left alive. Heather screamed with ecstasy. It was the best she’d ever had. She grabbed him by the face and kissed him madly. A few crumbs of people were left on the surface of his lips, and they were smashed to oblivion by her kisses.

She cried, and held him, the two lovers towering over all of creation, even sitting down.

“I had this beast in me, this thing I was scared of,” she told him. “And I let it out tonight. I let it play and I loved it. It felt great. Better than anything.”

“Are you still scared of it?” he asked, holding her tightly.

“No,” she replied. “Because you’re my beast now. And I love you.”

“I love you too,” he said. They embraced in silence for another minute. “There are still more cities.”

“Let’s go get ‘em.”

The two played and feasted. By the night’s end, an entire nation was wiped off the face of the planet. By sunrise, Heather was reborn. A living supernova, bursting with the combined energy of 300 million souls.  

“What happens now?” Jason asked, watching the sunrise with Heather. “Are you going to put me back in your head?”

“No,” Heather answered. “You won’t hurt me. You are me. Or part of me, anyway. You’re like an appendage, I guess.”

Heather turned to Jason and examined his face. She giggled, running a fingernail through his stubble.

“You’ve got one,” she said, poking at his chin.

“One what?”

“A little person. It’s still alive too.”

“Leave it,” Jason joked. “I’m saving it for later.”

“Lemme get it!” she teased. She leaned in, ready to lick the poor thing from Jason’s chin.

“Should we give it a name first?” he asked.

“Oh... Umm..” Heather bit her lip. “How about ‘Snack’? Or ‘Speck’?”

“Nah those are too cute.”

“Hmmm....”

“Oh I have a good one,” Jason said. “How about... Ben?”

Heather laughed. “Ben’s a good name.” 

She extended her tongue, and delicately lapped the little person off Jason’s chin. She swallowed, and grinned wide. The two held hands and watched the sun climb the sky over a shimmering ocean. 

“I’m sorry I ate you,” Heather said, breaking the silence.

“I’m not,” he said, smiling. “Now we’re finally together. Completely inseparable. It was meant to be.”

“Last night was the most fun night of my life,” Heather said, squeezing Jason’s hand. “I’m glad we got to enjoy it together.” 

A thought occurred to her. Heather looked over her shoulder with a quizzical expression.

“I think I have the power now,” she said, turning back to Jason, “to take all those little people inside of me and put them back. Like, I can put everything right back where it was.”

Jason looked confused. “Why would you want to do that?”

“So we can do this all over again. The fun doesn’t have to stop.”

End Notes:

rip kevin in boise u guys

Redux Chapter 17 - Forever by Javert

Despite his captivity, Mark was being treat rather well. He was locked in a cellar, but was otherwise unbound and free to move about. His captors made clear their intentions to kill him if necessary, but they had no interest in hurting him if Heather complied with their plans. Nevertheless, explosive charges lined the walls, ready to detonate at the slightest disturbance, whether it came from Mark or outside interference.

He’d been there, wherever it was, for two weeks. The hostage takers filmed a video with their demands, giving Heather another week to comply and surrender. They mailed it to every major news network, but the video never aired. The news cycle was dominated by the top story of the day; indeed the top story of the millennia: the overnight disappearance of an entire nation. The earthquakes and craters and newly-formed volcanic calderas told the whole story, but the most damning evidence were the miles-long footprints.

The Free Men watched the news and prayed that the footprints belonged to their god, Jason. But there were no updates from the team dispatched to liberate him. Even worse, their appeared to be two sets of footprints that crossed the devastated country, indicating a partnership between two giants.

They sat in silence, on a lonely compound in a remote corner of Nevada, awaiting Heather’s judgment. Suddenly, they began to shrink, a sign that judgment was coming. A naked figure appeared before them, ascending to the rafters, as they dwindled below an inch each. They expected Heather, but instead they got Jason. They rejoiced! Salvation has arrived! Each of the men ran toward Jason, chanting his name and cheering him on.

He raised one mighty foot, and lowered it on the men, pinning them under his perfect sole.

“Kiss it. Worship it. Show me how loyal you are,” he commanded. Each of the men did exactly as they were told, thrilled to be in the presence of such divinity. They madly kissed his sole, unaware that it was slowly squeezing them into the floor. Jason smiled as their bones cracked and bodies popped, leaving red smears on his foot.

In the basement, Mark too was reduced to an inch. He appeared in an instant in the palm of his sister. She studied him with yellow, slightly illuminated eyes.

“I’ve been so worried about you,” she whispered in comforting tones, but her very presence overwhelmed all the senses. She was at once beautiful, glorious, and frightening, radiant with raw power. “Everything I’ve done was to keep you safe. But now I see there’s only one way to be sure you’ll be perfectly safe, forever.”

Mark shook his head, not knowing where she was headed, but too frightened to ask.

“I figured it out this morning,” she continued. “The safest place in the world... It’s with me, Mark. Within me.”

“What?!” he shouted. Heather was clearly out of her mind, but she wore a peaceful, calm expression on her face. 

“I’ll keep you safe and happy and warm. It’s okay. You’ll understand soon enough,” she said, smiling.

“Maybe I should eat him,” Jason said, appearing behind Heather. He rested his chin on her shoulder and hugged her waist. “He’d be safe in me.”

“Would you like that, Mark?” Heather asked. “Would you feel better if Jason ate you instead of me?”

“I don’t want to be eaten AT ALL!” Mark screamed.

Heather shook her head and sighed. He still wasn’t getting it. She was giving him paradise, and he wouldn’t accept her charity. 

Before he could issue a rebuttal, Mark was inside Heather’s mouth, and she gulped him down, making him a part of her.

~~~

AJ was in New York, showcasing her new line of boots on Times Square. At 200 feet tall, she chuckled to herself, watching little men and women dare to walk under the arches of her boots, raised by her high heels. Boots for Peace, she called them. The profits from every pair sold went straight into charity. 

AJ was doing a lot of things like this, using her image to make the world a better place. But progress was slow, and there were setbacks. Such is the way of the world, AJ figured. Even a goddess has her limits. 

She smiled for the legion of cameramen on the streets and rooftops of buildings, but she was really smiling for Greg Dawes, the permanent resident of her left boot. He snuggled between her big toe and the ball of her foot, living every second of his life in ecstasy. It was his lifelong fantasy to be a flea on a beautiful woman’s body, and it had finally been fulfilled. 

Even at her normal size AJ was a statuesque woman, but at her new size she was a living symbol for female empowerment. And of course, she relished every second of it. But, whether Heather resurfaced or not, AJ knew there would be other giants. She planned to make them, enlarging select women who shared AJ’s values and sensibilities, to further spread her plans for peace. 

AJ waved at the crowds of little people below, but suddenly stopped. The people were no longer cheering. Jaws dropped. People grew silent. Their true goddess had returned.

Two dark shadows blanketed every major city on Earth. Heather and Jason, appearing simultaneously at a thousand points all over the globe, heralding the end of an age and the beginning of a new one. AJ’s reign as proxy queen of the world was over. Her finest pursuits for peace were taking too long, and Heather was ready to speed things up.

AJ looked to the sky, and saw the two giants, their faces alone were miles across. They crouched, completely naked, eclipsing the entire city. AJ shivered, seeing Jason’s full return to glory. She couldn’t make sense of it. Why would Heather collude with him? How did both of them get so large? And why did the smiles on their faces haunt her so deeply?

“I have returned to bring salvation to those who desire it,” Heather said, in a voice that channeled directly from her mind into the minds of every living being.

Something about the word “salvation” sent goosebumps down AJ’s spine. This must be it. We’re living in the end times, AJ thought.

“I’m giving you all a chance to live in peace and harmony, forever, in me,” Heather continued.

“Or with me,” Jason spoke straight into all the world’s little minds.

“Each of you can choose your own savior,” Heather continued. “And you’ll be one with us, knowing only pleasure and joy and safety. You have one day to decide.”

AJ didn’t need any time to decide. She wasn’t going anywhere. She was going to stay right here.

People all over the world were ready to make their decisions. The world was weary from a war that cost too many lives and touched too many homes. Heather’s salvation had already been promised by AJ, who was in the midst of forming a new religion of Heather. Inadvertently, AJ paved the way for billions to surrender themselves to whatever “salvation” Heather had in mind.

“You have one day to decide.” The words surged through Ben’s mind like a freight train. He looked up at Heather, who had been holding him in both hands, the two together alone in their apartment.

“What have you done?” he whispered with urgency. “What are you doing?”

“What I should have done this whole time, Ben,” she said, perfectly calm. 

“What we should have done,” another voice added from across the room. It was Jason’s. 

In Heather’s grip, Ben could feel the shaking of Jason’s footsteps as he approached. Jason climbed onto the bed and over Heather, and caressed her face. 

“I love you,” he said, and the two engaged in a passionate kiss that made Ben feel infinitely small.

“I love you too,” Heather responded. She dropped Ben onto the bed and grabbed Jason by his waist, pulling him inward and holding him tightly. They kissed again, forgetting that Ben was even in the room. Ben could do nothing but watch. But he wouldn’t cry. He wouldn’t give Jason the pleasure of seeing Ben sob.

“People are already choosing,” Jason whispered in Heather’s ear.

“Let’s not keep them waiting,” she said with a wide grin.

Jason opened his mouth and extended his tongue. Thousands of microscopic human specks appeared in the center of his tongue, but they didn’t vote for him. These were Heather’s willing sacrifices. Heather grabbed Jason’s head, opened wide, and took his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it, and taking the sacrifices into herself. Thousands more appeared on his lower lip, which Heather gently bit, closing her own lips around it and sucking back more victims.

She pushed Jason on his back, his arms flopping outward and nearly crushing Ben. Millions more people appeared on his chest and abs, soon to be snacks for the goddess. She lapped them up in short order, methodically working her tongue along every ridge of every muscle, ensuring none would escape. Not that anyone wanted to.

A shot glass appeared in Heather’s hand. Jason arched an eyebrow, knowing her intention. He sat straight up and began to stroke himself. Ben shuddered as he watched the bottom of the glass fill with more specks.

“They’re people!” he shouted. “You’re killing them! Can’t you see that?!”

“I’m saving them,” Heather said, “And I’m not saving anyone who doesn’t want it. I’m giving them all a choice. Everyone except you.”

Ben stopped shouting for a moment, frightened to think what she might have meant by that.

Jason was getting closer to climax. He raised himself on his knees, tipping the end of his cock into the glass. The specks at the bottom could barely make out what was about to happen to them, before it was too late. They were inundated with a sticky white sea of Jason’s sperm. He pumped to completion, and handed the shot glass back to his lover.

“Cheers,” she said, kicking back the glass and downing its contents. She licked the inside clean, but a few unfortunate souls were left behind in the glass, stuck for the remainder of their lives in Jason’s residue.

“People are choosing me too,” Jason said, quite pleased with himself. 

“By all means,” Heather said.

“I would like to... Do that thing you dreamed up.”

Heather smiled coyly. A jar of honey appeared in her hand. She handed it to Jason, and reduced herself to an inch high. A bowl of people appeared in Jason’s other hand, and he sprinkled them into the honey, discarding the bowl over his shoulder.

“Please stop,” Ben begged, “please, don’t do this.” Nobody listened.

Jason picked up Heather by her legs, and gently dipped her into the honey. He withdrew her from the jar, with millions of people - mostly women - stuck to her naked body. Jason extended his tongue, and rested Heather on its surface, keeping her legs suspended with two fingers. He slowly licked her stomach and face, enjoying the sweet flavor. He dipped her again, but this time taking her into his mouth, closing his lips around her torso. He sucked and licked, and slowly pulled her body out. He dangled her upside down in front of his face, the two of them in complete ecstasy. 

“More,” Heather pleaded.

Jason dipped her once again, and plopped her entire body onto his tongue, closing his mouth and sealing her in. He suckled her body, gently pressing her against the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Ben was horrified that Jason might swallow her, making him the lone god of the world. 

In fact, that’s exactly what Jason would do. Curiously however, he didn’t. There were other odd details about Jason that Ben was starting to notice. Something was off. Everything was off.

Heather returned to her normal size, giddy with excitement. Jason extended his pointer finger, its surface covered with more morsels. Heather took it into her mouth, biting it gingerly, baring her teeth and smiling. Then she closed her lips and sucked the end of his finger clean. Another thousand gone. Ben nearly wept at the madness of it all. The cruelty. The wickedness. Even if Heather truly believed she was preserving these lost souls for all time, the way in which she went about it was so self indulgent, so violent; there wasn’t an ounce of mercy in her. 

“Listen to me,” Ben began, but he was cut short.

“No, actually, I’m done listening to you,” Heather said. “I’m done with you completely. You bore me.”

“I was good to you,” he chided.

Heather paused in consideration. “True,” she admitted. “But I don’t want you anymore. I don’t even want you inside of me. Jason doesn’t either.”

“Good,” Ben said, in a voice one uses to talk down a growling dog. “Good. But perhaps, for all the good times I gave you, you might give me one parting gift.”

Jason sucked on Heather’s nipples, his tongue picking up thousands of sacrifices. Neither giant were keeping track of which souls belonged to who anymore, or even if people wanted to be eaten. Needless to say, Heather was in a good mood, and feeling generous.

“Fine,” she said, grunting as Jason massaged her clit with one finger.

“I was wondering if any of those people you ate had memories of a good Scotch,” Ben suggested, cautiously. “I’m thinking a McMillan 25, maybe aged in a sherry cask...”

A bottle appeared in Ben’s hand, and a glass in the other. He made a slightly delighted “hmph” to himself, and poured a shot. He drank it, slowly, regarding its flavor ever so carefully. Then swallowed. Yup. That’s all the evidence he needed.

“How was it,” Heather asked with only the faintest hint of genuine interest. She kissed the tip of Jason’s monstrous penis, teasing the latest batch of human specks that they would be eaten soon.

“It lacks...” Ben raised the bottle and eyed it suspiciously, “...subtlety.”

Heather paused, feeling a little insulted.

“In fact,” Ben continued, reading the label on the bottle, “One might say it’s a poor imitation on every level. It has the broadest characteristics of a good whiskey, but none of the little details you might expect. Even the bottle doesn’t look right. The label is missing the typical legal boilerplate text. It isn’t really a whiskey at all, so much as someone’s memory of a whiskey. That’s the thing about memories, Heather, they’re useless. Often even less than useless. They’re distortions of reality, and the more we recall them the more they get distorted.”

“I’m sorry you’re disappointed,” Heather said, clearly annoyed.

“Take your own memories, for example,” Ben said, pushing his point. “How well do you think you remember Jason? Hm?”

Heather leered at the smaller man, irritated at his insinuations.

“Oh don’t look at me, you should look at him instead,” he continued. “See, it’s weird to me that he’s so passive now. He doesn’t quite take charge like he used to. Very strange. Then I noticed his haircut. Jason hasn’t had that haircut since you two dated, and that was years ago. Odd that that’s come back in style.”

Heather looked back at Jason, analyzing him. He analyzed her back, mirroring her actions.

“See, the real author of our memories isn’t history. It’s us,” Ben continued. “Memories are really more like stories that we tell ourselves. We accentuate desirable characteristics of these stories because they bring us comfort and validation.”

“What are you saying...” Heather murmured. Her eyes narrowed into slits. Jason’s did too.

“You once told me that you broke up with Jason because the only person he could ever really love was himself,” Ben said. “And yet, here he is, selfless, and clearly in love with you. When, Heather, in your relationship with Jason, did he ever once tell you he loved you?”

“Make your point,” she hissed. Ben was dangerously close to being liquefied. He knew it, but he also knew he might be the only person alive who could talk sense into her and stop this demented goddess from eating the world.

“That isn’t Jason,” Ben said. “That isn’t even a memory of Jason. It’s a wholesale fabrication. A product not of your recollection, but of your desires. He’s who you wanted him to be. He’s attentive to your needs, he emotionally comforts you. He probably follows you around like a dog on a leash. He’s your ideal of a perfect man. All the flaws in his skin are gone. You know who has flawless skin? Fucking nobody ever. For fuck’s sake, even his cock has gotten bigger.”

Heather looked back at Jason. Ben was right.

“You ate him, didn’t you?” Ben asked.

Heather nodded.

“And then you missed him. You missed having a giant by your side, making you feel safe, but more than anything, making you feel like you’re not alone.”

Heather nodded again, a tiny tear forming in the corner of her right eye. Jason started to tear up too.

“His soul doesn’t live inside you, Heather, nobody’s does. They aren’t coming back. He never came back.”

Heather put her hand to her mouth and closed her eyes in agony and regret. “Mark...” she whispered. Ben immediately understood the significance, but just let it go. There was enough damage done today. Heather lowered her head and closed her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks. Ben didn’t say a word. 

A finger delicately caressed Heather’s cheek, tracing the path of her tears. A hand rested on the back of her head, drawing her delicately inward. A kiss was planted on her forehead. She opened her eyes and met Jason’s tender gaze. “I love you,” he said.

“You’re wrong,” Heather said, though Ben wasn’t quite sure to whom. “You’re really, really wrong,” she continued. “Jason isn’t dead at all. I didn’t kill him. I perfected him! Look at him! He’s perfect!”

She stroked his face with one hand, and with another pet his chest. “Perfect,” she added once more with the utmost affection. “That’s what people become inside me, Ben. Perfect.”

“Tell that to the whiskey,” Ben quipped, tossing the inadequate bottle aside.

“Whiskey doesn’t have a soul,” Heather snapped.

“Neither does he.”

Heather glared again at Ben, the way someone eyes a fly before grabbing the swatter. The world was lurching back toward chaos. Its entire future hinged on Ben’s ability to make an argument. If he was unsuccessful, Heather would never stop until every last living thing had been consumed and purified, living on as a microscopic imitation on her body. 

“Look into his mind,” Ben said, “and tell me it has the full complexity of an authentic human being.”

She looked, and immediately regretted it. Ben’s hunch was right. Jason’s mind lacked... Subtlety. And then she fell utterly and inconsolably silent. She closed her eyes, and Jason disappeared, not that he was ever really there anyway. Minutes passed like eternities before either spoke.

“Can you fix this?” Heather pleaded, pathetically patting herself on the stomach. Somewhere in there two billion lives had been boiled and digested.

Ben shook his head somberly. “No.”

“Please,” Heather whispered. “You’re the smartest guy I know. You have to have an answer... Something...”

Ben sighed. “Heather. Did you really think you were saving people? Or did you just enjoy... Doing... What you did?”

Heather shrugged. “I don’t know. I mean... It felt so fucking good at the time...”

“I have an idea,” Ben offered, quickly changing the subject. He could see in Heather’s eyes flickering remembrances of the thrill of unleashing her beast. Each time it got out of its cage to play was worse than the last. That beast wasn’t going away, so it damn well needed to be neutered.

~~~

AJ, the Great Mender, used her nigh-limitless power to heal a broken world, shattered years ago by two wicked gods. She could make the world forget what had happened, if she wanted. But it wouldn’t be right. For the lives lost deserved to be remembered. AJ remembered them more than anyone else, for their own memories dwelt within her now. They had been given to her by Heather, along with the girl’s power.

“She wouldn’t be my first pick to run the world,” Ben said at the time. But deep down he knew AJ would do the job well.

The raven-haired goddess stood on top of the world, looking down at a planet that was now, fully and irrevocably, hers. Corporal Dawes got his wish, and infinitely more than he ever could have wished for. Alexandra Jacobs didn’t just rule Earth, she ruled the entire universe. 

But more than anything, she ruled him. She grew herself to the size of a planet; a paradise almost exclusively for him. Each day, a new adventure began, as he charted the grooves on her toes. It took him six years to finish her left foot alone, but the passage of time lost its meaning to him. He was preserved, forever in his 20s, a timeless trophy for the amusement of a planetoid, omnipotent woman. To her, he was absolutely nothing and absolutely everything at the same time. He lived in total bliss.

Planet AJ did have two other inhabitants, however. Heather and Ben, microscopic nomads who traveled together across an entire continent formed by AJ’s right buttocks. The two companions voluntarily had their memories of their previous lives wiped completely. It was the only way that Heather could ever live with herself. 

AJ granted Heather a little power. Just enough to use on Ben. Even with a clean slate, Heather discovered quickly how much she liked having Ben shrunken to her whims. The air around them was thick with AJ’s pheromones. The woman’s scent was intoxicating, and the tiny couple lusted after each other constantly. 

Ben was a daily tool of Heather’s sexual gratification. He lived to serve her. And she reigned over him, and only him, forever.

THE END

End Notes:

Okay! Well. I appreciate everyone who read this thing. Hope you enjoyed it. If you didn’t, well this ain’t Shakespeare. I always envisioned this story and its previous iteration as a blank canvas onto which I’d throw every macro/micro fetish idea I could come up with, regardless of how messy the final product is. Jackson Pollock style, I guess.

But I’m happy with this ending. It was dark and weird, and when I started writing this version of the story I had a very different ending in mind. AJ just sort of ended up being the lone good candidate to come out on top, given that Heather was always destined to go off the rails and Jason is just this power hungry leviathan. Ironically, though, Jason would’ve been less bad than Heather. He probably wouldn’t have eaten a third of the world’s population without good cause. Regardless of the ending, it was important to me that Ben played a decisive role in determining its trajectory. And, while I don't like stories that subvert expectations just for the sake of it, I really don't like predictable stories, and I often just go with the flow when I write, rather than try to force a story toward a conclusion. 

There were certainly some things I wanted to do but never really found the time to implement. I wanted a chapter where Jason was bringing home women he'd found at bars, and he'd shrink them and start a collection. It all appears consensual but he's really getting off on it and it would've been the first indication that he wasn't going to use his power as instructed.

I also would've liked more chapters with just Heather and Ben having fun. And then, eventually, settle into a protracted "new normal" where Heather and Jason are back together with Ben at their feet. We get a bit of this here and there, but it's all very fleeting. I guess the narrative pace insisted that we keep pushing things forward and changing the balance of power, creating tension, and showing how Heather and Jason never really could work as a team because they're actually both quite selfish. Jason doesn't hide how much he craves power, and Heather is conflicted, but deep down she really wants to unleash it and have it all to herself.

I could've added a lot more character building, particularly with Ben, since for most of the story we don't get much of his voice or personality. Oh well. 

Anyway, I’ve lived with this story and its characters for a long time. I’ve got a lot of other stuff happening in my life, so I’m pretty ready to set this down for now. But, you never know. Maybe in a week I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and feel compelled to bang out an alternate ending. I do have a short story idea that’s completely unrelated to Growth Potential, that I may try to post in the next month or so.

I realize Jason fans may be disappointed that he, y’know, died. But just try to imagine the possibility that Heather was right, and human souls do in fact exist inside her. And now they live in AJ. And maybe Jason found a way to influence Heather from within. And now he’s working his influence inside AJ, and perhaps, over a millennia of fighting for control, he’ll break his cage, and one day Ben and Heather wake up to find they’re living on planet Jason.

Or maybe Heather lied. She never really gave up her power to AJ, she just made it appear that way. And Heather’s beast is still lurking, waiting to be unleashed once the Earth has repopulated itself into a new feast. And every thousand years, she reaps the harvest.

Or maybe AJ creates a new Jason for her own amusement, and the two planetoid humans fuck in the stars, and... Oh shit I’m writing alternate ending prompts already. Okay I gotta get outta here. Peace!

Growth Potential 3: Gigantic Boogaloo by Javert

EVERYBODY STAY CALM I'M NOT CONTINUING THIS STORY JUST CALM DOWN RELAX AND DON'T PANIC. EVERYBODY GOT THAT? OK SO HERE'S THE DEAL.

I enjoyed writing Growth Potential so much I wrote the damn thing twice. But both times I feel like I got it wrong. In fact, I think the greatest lesson I've learned from writing my first creepy sex pervert fetish story is that you don't really know what your story is until you've finished it. It's easy to see why so many writers make multiple revisions to their manuscripts before shipping them to a publisher. So if I had to do it again - WHICH I WON'T BY THE WAY, SO EVERYBODY CHILL - here's how a third version of Growth Potential might look.

ACT ONE - PRELUDE:

We meet our protagonist, Ben. I wouldn't change much about his character. He's opinionated, principled, kind of an asshole, and deeply anti-establishment. He works at AllTec, a Department of Defense contractor developing some project called Growth Potential. Ben's girlfriend, Heather, becomes the project's test subject. Ben knows the project has something to do with size modification, but it's shrouded in mystery and he's starting to feel isolated from his girlfriend. He gets a bad vibe off it.

Heather, conversely, deeply believes in the project. As we learn, the world is in the grips of a war without end. While Heather won't reveal much to Ben, she tells him the project is the only way to end the war, and to do it with as few casualties as possible. She believes the whole project will bring about lasting peace.

We meet Heather's ex-boyfriend and Ben's rival, Jason. The three hangout, and Heather and Jason both share views on the importance of Growth Potential. Jason doesn't know much about the project other than rumors, but he believes the project is about creating a godlike being. Ben thinks absolute power is abhorrent, but Jason says if he and Heather were gods the world would exist in perfect harmony.

We get the view that Jason might be a bit of a meathead, but he isn't the evil power-craving maniac from the previous story iterations. He seems to have good intentions, but still has a vision for what he would do with all that power. Heather is a sweet girl but has a hard-line view on how God should punish the wicked, and Ben just hates authority, believing that absolute power corrupts absolutely (he is right, as we shall see). The differences in philosophy drive a wedge between Ben and Heather, and nudge her back in the direction of her ex.

Note: I don't really want to turn a fetish story into some sort of philosophical exercise, but I think it's good to establish character motivations to propel everyone in their own respective directions. In this case, Ben sees the love of his life being propelled away from him. Furthermore, it's been oft-noted that every GTS story that contains violence almost requires the woman to be a psychopath. I'm guilty of this too (see: Growth Potential version 1), and I'd like to supply a believable reason as to why a giant woman would be destructive.

Anyway. Enter AJ. She is the chief psychologist assigned to Growth Potential, with considerable influence within the project. She's brilliant, a bit neurotic, has a dark sense of humor, and is an unapologetic sex fiend. She and Ben have their own past, and she still has a soft spot for him, though no longer a romantic interest. She hears Ben's complaints about his own situation, and offers a solution. He could participate in Growth Potential too, and join Heather in a history-making endeavor, the result of which would surely bring them closer. AJ makes it clear that Ben would have to be Heather's subordinate, whatever that means, but Ben accepts anyway.

Ben is inducted into Growth Potential. He learns that the project has enhanced his girlfriend, giving Heather the power to modify the sizes of any object she desires, at will. Every person seems to have their own growth potential that she cannot grow them beyond, including herself. Ben, as we learn, has zero growth potential. He can only be reduced or restored to his former size. His new role is to be Heather's test subject, to be the first human trial in the use of her size reduction capabilities. He is horrified, but it's too late to go back.

Heather and Ben initially have some fun with this. She shrinks him and uses him however she pleases. He becomes her sex toy at times, at others he's simply her shrunken servant (leaving ample space for foot fetish hijinks of course). Ben relents and allows himself to enjoy his new position in life, and since Heather starts to prefer having Ben at his newly reduced size, she keeps him that way, even at home. We start to see hints that Heather enjoys indulgences of her power. After a few weeks of "fun," Ben softens his position on Growth Potential, and begins to support Heather, and her future role as the military's giant-sized avatar. Heather takes his support deeply, and it further galvanizes her own view that Growth Potential will save the world. Ben and Heather fantasize about what a world would look like under Heather's loving boot. Naturally, Ben will later regret all of this. But he's having too much fun, and the size-mismatched couple settle in to their new normal.

Of course, this is only temporary. Jason reenters. With his old rival shrunken and powerless, Jason sees an opportunity to get back with Heather. He starts spending more and more time hanging out with Heather and Ben. He and Heather continue to identify ideologically, and he inspires her with great speeches about what he would do as a giant. Heather, having grown herself a few times for the Project, explains that being gigantic is the most euphoric experience imaginable. Naturally, Jason wants to share that experience. Jason also clearly enjoys being bigger than Ben.

As Heather and Jason grow closer, he eventually talks her into using her power to grow him, just to see what it's like. Ben protests, but Heather reminds him that Ben supported Growth Potential earlier, but now he's just objected to human growth out of jealousy. A whole new world has been opened up for Heather, and she tells Ben that if he really loves her then he won't stand in her way, even if it means he can't grow with her. Ben is annoyed, but knows he's in a box. He assents. Heather and Jason go to a remote location outside of public notice. She grows Jason, and they share a tender moment where he holds her in the palm of his hand. Her heart flutters under the protection of this gentle giant.

Heather grows herself to match Jason's height, and the titanic twosome gaze at the horizon, lost in the moment. As the sun sets, Heather confides in Jason that she sometimes wishes she wasn't in this alone, that the responsibility of saving the world didn't fall only on her shoulders. The weight of that obligation is nearly crushing. Jason remarks that they were a great team once (back when they were dating) and could be a great team again. He takes her hand in his. Heather laments that Ben couldn't grow like she or Jason. Jason tells Heather she's a big person, and Ben seems content to just be a little person. The insinuation is clear. They don't kiss, but the connection has been reestablished.

ACT TWO - WAR:

We rejoin the story two months later. Jason has just gotten good news, which he hurries to tell Heather. He's been inducted into Growth Potential. We learn that Heather had petitioned project management to take Jason on, but it wasn't until his own potential had been measured that anyone seriously considered him as a candidate. Jason's growth potential is massive. A lead scientist remarks that "we're in uncharted territory here. It's difficult to be certain just how big Jason can grow." The team in charge of the project is elated at the possibilities.

AJ reveals to Ben that there are no safeguards in place should the giants go AWOL. The military is so desperate to bring this conflict to an end they will unleash a godlike weapon with zero ability to stop it. Ben is furious. No one seemed to be taking seriously the moral hazard of unleashing that kind of power. AJ sides with Ben, however, and she lobbies the company to approach the situation with caution. A bargain is struck. Jason will lack the power to control sizes, and will instead rely on Heather's power.

There are training scenes, showing the giants against soldiers, and the bond between Heather and Jason grows ever closer each time they ascend. Heather is instructed to keep their maximum heights to 100 feet. Tests have not been conducted at this point showing their full heights, for fear the whole project will be discovered by enemy satellite surveillance.

Finally the time arrives for Heather and Jason to get their first several deployments. If I had the time to write a longer story I would've really liked to have started these off small, with the duo being 100 feet tall fighting against normal sized armies. Their first appearance on the world's stage is frightening, and the enemy immediately surrenders in the initial conflict, out of sheer terror.

But just as Americans rally around their two titanic heroes, the enemy nation of Koskau is inspired by hatred. They keep fighting, forcing the giants to use force in return. Heather stomps her first tank, killing its drivers. The experience rattles her, but she quickly recovers, remembering her own hatred for Koskau and its wicked ways. She wants them punished. She becomes the sword while Jason becomes the shield. He doesn't revel in destruction like Heather, instead strategically disarming enemy weaponry rather than wantonly smashing armies.

The conflicts escalate each time, eventually crescendoing with the nuclear explosion seen in Redux. The twosome emerge from the mushroom cloud bigger than ever, revealing their true forms, which are a half mile high each. Though Heather and Jason are unharmed, the explosion causes them great pain, which they return tenfold onto Koskau by rampaging through a nearby city. Their rage turns to passion, and Heather and Jason make love on the ruins of a Koskau metropolis. Insignificant enemy bodies are smeared into paste between Heather and Jason's million megatons of flesh. Heather's moans of ecstasy carry across the country, as Jason drowns survivors in his semen.

A second nuclear bomb is dropped, this time on the ruins of the city decimated by the giants. Heather and Jason emerge once more, unscathed. The two laugh at their situation, realizing that they are invincible. Heather acknowledges that she has truly become a god.

The war is ended. At home, Ben, Jason, and Heather discuss their new reality. Heather and Jason are in love. Ben is a mere mortal amongst gods. He has no place now. Heather still loves him, their relationship is meaningless and lost. Ben suspects that Heather intends to force the military to unlock Jason's growth power, but that the two are worried the military can also take their powers away. He warns AJ that he thinks something is afoot. He's caught by Heather, who is infuriated and betrayed. She makes a threatening comment, that she's absolutely through with him, that he almost ruined everything, and that he will be punished.

ACT THREE - A NEW HEATHER:

We rejoin Ben in a dingy bar, as he impatiently tries to describe to the bartender how to make a proper martini. His friend sitting beside him, who Ben just calls "Frankie" because he doesn't know his real name, tries to help translate for Ben. Nobody speaks English in this bar, except for our hero. Liquor supplies are running dangerously low, and Ben is inventing mixed drinks on the fly using whatever limited resources are available, through an impenetrable language barrier. He is the only American in a Koskau city.

Frustrated, but sufficiently inebriated, Ben stumbles out of the bar with his comrade Frankie in tow. Though both have been taught to hate each other over the past 10 years, recent circumstances have made them unlikely friends. They stumble down the street, continuing a conversation that neither understands, walking past a labor camp, where Koskauns erect marble monuments in the likeness of Jason and Heather. Ben shouts some profanities at the statues, but Frankie tugs him away for fear of reprisal.

The ground shakes, and a siren blows. Frankie tugs Ben into a nearby building, until the shaking stops. Ben peers out a window to see Heather's monumental form looming over the city. We learn where we are. The city was once a prosperous Koskau town. It's been renamed New Heather. She shrunk it, along with its 40,000 inhabitants, and kept it in her apartment. The tiny denizens serve out their penance by carving statues for their new gods. Heather leers at her subjects, finding a few that meet her particular disapproval of the day. She snatches them up, and carries them off. They become the objects of pleasure between her and Jason. Ben watches in disgust as he plots his escape.

TO BE CONTINUED

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8087