Anna the Swimmer by Killedbygirl
Summary:

This is the story of Anna the Swimmer an coming goldmedalist in the olypic and her 8.3 cm tall Leon

It contains tenage boys and are not into that kinda stuff this story is not for you.

The storus baseline is gentle but with some rather voilen explicit interruptio.

Annas and Leons relatin devolopsvfrom the moment Anna nearly kills Leon to prove a point to gentle moents from the everyday life..

Annas big sister Ywette is always lurking in the background bulling Anna and destroying for her


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Giant, Insertion, Muscle, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 6891 Read: 14892 Published: February 26 2019 Updated: February 26 2019
Story Notes:

Contains giant teenage sadistic boys  Very explicitic.

Dont go any further if this isnt your cup of tea..

English  is not my first laguage its my third so bear whith me for my poor gramma and misoellings.

 

I blame Mr.Gates since i use word to write my stories..;)

1. Chapter 1 by Killedbygirl

2. Chapter 2 by Killedbygirl

Chapter 1 by Killedbygirl
Author's Notes:

Rather long first chapter with intense moments and some slow gentle part in between

Anna the swimmer

My name is Leon and I’m 8.3 cm tall.

The point 3 may see unimportant to all you giants and giantesses out there but when you are just 8.3 cm tall the point 3 is important.

I’m a swim coach for one of the best female swimmers in the world, you have probably seen her on TV and heard her name, she got many Olympic victories but I’m not outing her in my story, nor the other persons that acted in a criminal way and kidnapped me and abused me.

They had made it very clear what would happen to me after their eventually jail sentence are over so let’s call them Linda & Peter (It’s not their real names)

An 8.3 cm tall man  weighing in at =.76 grams against Linda 870 tons athletic muscles and 40 meters tall and Peter a bodybuilder 44 meters tall at 1250 tons of anabolic muscles isn’t my idea of a fair fight, I bet Linda And Peter would love that challenge and think it’s a very fair fight but since the fallout certainly  would be very painful and agonizing for me and most certainly not in my favour, so therefore let’s call them Linda and Peter.

My story begins 15 years ago when Anna found at a beach in the summer...

She was 11 years old and on vacation with her family now.

I don’t really know what happened, one moment I was making my way up to my towel, the next moment was lying in a gorge with a headache of biblical proportions.

When I first saw Anna my heart nearly stopped, I must be hallucinating was my first thought, she straddles the small gorge that I was lying in.

If my memory isn’t playing with me, she must be around 32-34 meters tall at the time, not bad for a 11-year-old swimmer.

She had a coral a small coral string that she borrowed/nicked from her big sister and she were topless.

She was straight in front of me towering over me...

As I looked up, I could see that she was looking around, turning her head from side to side, she didn’t look down, so she hadn’t spotted me yet.

My thoughts were that I If was quiet and lay still she might not notice me and go away, it didn’t turn out that way, best laid plans and so...

I was staring up at this young girl towering over me she was making motions as someone that have to go really bad but I didn’t think of that at the time and when it all happened so fast so I didn’t even have time to react nor scream, Anna crouched over me and moved her string to the side and splitted her small pussylips in one quick fluid motion , for a fraction of a second I was staring straight up her urethra that was unintentially aimed straight at me, now was the time to scream

A 20 cm wide jet of hot urine with power beyond comprehension passed just over me, if it had hit me I most likely would not survive it or run for it but I was dumbstruck just staring up in her giant pussy. I saw her sphincter bulge, but I didn’t get the danger I was in….

When she let it go...?

A 20 cm wide jet of her hot acidic urine shot out of her urethra with a force beyond comprehension...

She must have moved slightly because her beam just graced me, a direct hit most certainly would have finished me off...

But even this was enough to rip my shirt and shorts to shreds and push me several meter up the gorge...

The acid in her urine burned my body and the pain was excruciating so whatever thoughts I had moment ago had about hiding was out the window, A direct hit from her beam would kill me so I screamed at the top of my lungs

“PLEASE STOP DON’T KILL ME MERCY PLEASE”

Anna squeezed off her beam and look at me with utterly surprise written all over her face as I was lying on my back in the gorge that was rapidly filling with her urine, the acid was burning as hell, so I screamed in pain and my body was bruised by the gracing earlier.

I was trying to get up as I got a look up at her pussy, she still held her pussylips spread and urine was dripping from her urethra.

“PLEASE NO MORE PLEASE HELP ME”

“What are you little man, are you a toy of some kind or what”

“I’m a human, I’m a swim coach, something happened, and I woke up in this gorge in this size and when you came and pissed on me, help it burns””

“I could blast you if I wanted you know” said Anna with a smirk and aimed her urethra straight at me closing in the distance...

I saw wit terror and agony up straight in it, it would be so easy for her just release a couple of muscles and let it go and it would be the end of me, I could see that she was playing with the thought and that she was bursting…

It was dripping urine from her urethra large drops like 5-10 litres each drop or something that way

“PLEASE PLEASE DON’T KILL ME” I begged for my life...

She suddenly moved and let go, with fear I saw her urine shoot out over my head with a roar... I climbed out of the gorge while Anna looked down at me while her beam ripped up earth, gravel and small rocks throwing it away with tremendous force

At any second she could have blasted into to next life if there s such a thing but she didn’t.

Her beam eventually weakened to end up with a trickle and when she was finished, she shook her hips and pulled her string in place...

“I really needed that” she said with a smile...

“What about you little man? ”...

“Help me it burns”

“What burns”

“The acid in your urine from the gorge, its burns bad” ...

“Acid from my pee?”

“Yes, please help me, it burns”

“Will water help, If I took you down to the sea?”

“Yes Please”

Anna lover her hand

“Jump on”

I climb into her palm, its plenty of space, it’s a bit over 2 meters wide and she lifts me up and starts running down to the sea...

“SLOW DOWN, SLOW DOWN FOR GODS SAKE!!!” I scream as the speed and the height scared me, she ran close to 400 km/h in my estimation...

“scared of speed little man?”

“Yes I’m”

“That’s unusually for boys”

 

Anna slowed down to walking pace but still she moved as fast as a car on the highway, a bit over 100Km/h

When she arrived at the shore, she sat down in the surf stretching her hand out and holding it in the surface so I could rinse off her urine, she washed her hands a left me swimming in the waves. I swam against her and stopped as I was close to her body just in front of her...

“You swim real good little man”

“I’m a swim coach for the Olympic team”

“O really”

“Yes, it’s true”

“Well little man, you swam in my pee” says Anna giggling…

“Well its true” I said and mentioned some exercises that a non-swimmer   wouldn’t know of.

“Maybe it’s true and maybe you can help me, we can trade, I take care of you if you help me win Olympic gold medal on 100 freestyle” ...

“You’re a swimmer?

“Yeah, national record back home for my age”

“So, will you help me, or should I leave you at the beach” ...

It was a very popular beach and, in an hour, or so it would be filled be filled with horny teens...

My chances of survival surrounded by hundreds of horny giants and giantesses would be slim to say at least...

“I want to see what we got to work with”

“You want me to swim”

“Yes please”

Nor Anna or I though much of it as she picked me u as she entered the water, she placed on her shoulder and started to do a short freestyle...

I lost my grip immediately sliding down her back...

I saw her rapidly kicking feet as she accelerated, in a couple of seconds her kicks would have crushed into pulp. I screamed at the top of my lungs ...She heard me and stopped kicking …

I swam towards her chest and climbed on her right boobie, she was well developed for her age, so I was standing at her nipple.

“That could have been a disaster for you, pure luck I heard you, I’m not used to tinys” said Anna...

“Yeah, well you stopped just in the nick of time, no harm done”.

“If you swim here you can watch me, I do like a lap and pick you up afterwards”

“Sure”

I slide down her chest into the water and swam away a bit...

Anna started slowly to swim, and the speed was amazing...

She turned and went full speed, her kicks ripped the water and her mighty arms pulled her with easy trough the water, she was a good swimmer alright...

She had her head down and doing Tre stroke breathing so she didn’t really saw where she was going which was straight t me... I though that she was going to turn but no and she was closing the distance fast...

500 tons of elite swimmer bearing down on me at around 50 knots...

I swam for my life 90 degrees from her course just getting out of her way, she pulled a wake that was 6 meters high and her feet was throwing water 25-30 meters up in the air, she left me in her wake trying to manage to keep me floating in the maelstrom her body created...

I started to grasp that we needed rules, or I would be killed by accident, I hadn’t yet grasped the full power of her body and she’s just 11 years old, a little girl...

Anna returned and found me after a little search.

” Your kind a left me in your wake” I said

Anna giggles

“U wanna race me to the shore” she giggles

“No, I pass on that, but I would apricate a lift”

“Well jump on little man” Anna said and rolled on her back

I swam up to her chest and climbed up her little boobie and clang on to her nipple.

Anna started a slow backstroke and I clinged to her nipple, ever so often she forgot about me and turned her torso forcing me underwater  I noticed that her nipples were getting harder and erected under  my grip, it gave me better grip but raised other concerns, Anna was obviously in puberty and I had no idea what thoughts she would get if she got really horny..

Not much I could do about it anyway…

We reached the surf and Anna stood up, put her hand under me so I jumped in, she carried me at her walking pace for a good 15 minutes, we passed a lot of sunbathing teen and some that started to party, Anna closed her hand around me so they wouldn’t see me...

A boy shouts her name with for me a deafening voice...

Anna stops
“Hi Mike” she says...

II peak through her fingers, the boy is well trained with the posture of an elite swimmer and about 15 years old, it’s hard to tell...

“Cold in the water?” says the boy with a giggle, obviously referring to Annas rock hard nipples

“A bit” giggles Anna

The boy moves closer and they start talking, about the swim club, their friends and coming party, from my position in Annas clenched fist I can see up the boy’s massive body and his face, he’s looking down a lot at Annas string and I see something that’s scares me, the boys is getting a hardon witch Annas sees.

“I see that you are glad to se me to” says Anna with a giggle referring to the boys growing bulge in his Arena briefs.

Is this Mike Annas boyfriend?

What will he do when he finds out about me in that case?

I wonder if that monster of a cock that’s growing inside the black Arena fucked Anna, the taught scares, I don’t know why.

The boy moves closer and give Anna a hug I got a much closer look of his bulge than what I’m comfortable with when Anna accidently? Stroke the bulge with her closed fist with me in it, it so close I could reach out and touched it, I feel the pungent smell of urine, saltwater and something else as I see the contours of his cock trough the fabric. I say a silent prayer that Anna will leave the boy there. And to my astonishment she does...

“I have to go, sis is waiting for me “

“You are such a tease “says the boy

Anna answer by wiggle her firm little butt as she walks away laughing...

She lifts me up and opens her hand.

“Did you like Mikes cock? I wonder how it would feel inside me..”

“Don’t do that again”

“Do what?”

“You pressed me against that boys’ cock, its fucking rape””

Anna stops dead in her tracks, lifts me up to her face and her blue eyes Is ice-cold.

“Don’t you ever interfere with my friends or my sex life” she says with steel in her voice

“You are a girl eleven-year-old” I could have bit my tongue off but now it was too late

“So, you don’t think that I had a boy yet, that I’m so ugly that I can’t get me a boyfriend “She says with her voice raised...

This discussion is turning bad and dangerous for me

“For a tiny man smaller than my dildo you are taking big words in your mouth, my dildo is more than twice your size “”

I wasn’t comfortable with the way this was going, and it got worse, her next tirade scared the living daylight out of me “

“You know what tiny, I could pull down my string, squat and insert you in my pussy real deep, pull up my string and leave you inside for the rest of the day can give an opinion if I’m ready for boys or even better I walk back to Mike and fuck him  with you inside my pussy, how that’s for a rape?.. What do you say tiny, you wanna get showed into my pussy and meet Mikes rock-hard cock inside me, getting raped by us…? I could arrange that you know…”

Anna moves her hand in front of her string and pull in the elastic band, starting to remove her string.

I got a vivid picture coming for me, In the hot moisture in the dark of Annas pussy trying futile to fight of an enormous cock from crushing me against Annas cervix and to the end Mikes and Annas orgasm, how Annas tight pussy is clamping down on me and the sudden blasts of Mikes semen ripping me too pieces...

She can do it with ease, I haven’t got a chance in hell to stop her if she puts her mind to it, she probably will enjoy it to…

“NO PLEASE NO PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!!!!!”

Anna is dangling in front of her tiny string, I see her pull out the elastic cord

“I gonna teach You a lesson tiny””

Slowly she puts me inside her string and let her grip of my arm go, I’m sliding down the lining in the string looking up at Annas beautiful face towering over her small boobies, its no mercy in her eyes.

I’m clinging my hands around the elastic cord and she booms down

“Let go”

“No please No “I scream clinging to the massive cord with my hand...

“Let go of my string, tiny!!”

“No please don’t do it”

Annas releases her grip of the cord that hits her body with a hard” Smack” ...

I still holding it...

I break both my hands, they are still misinformed today since they didn’t heal properly… A reminder to behave myself...

Annas pulls out the cord again opening a wide gap between body and the string as she’s starting to walk, I slide further down in her string, in terror I see her middle finger closing in on my body pushing me further down in the string...

She’s really doing it she’s going to insert me in her pussy and fuck me to pulp.

Suddenly she stops and pull her hand out of the string still holding her middle finger in the “birdie” position, A fuck you…I’m praying to the gods that she doesn’t go thru with., she let go of the cord and it smacks against her firm body with the sound of a gunshot...

For a second, I think that’s she won’t go further as she starting to walk, I’m trying to look through the fabric of her string, it’s a bit hazy but very soon I realize that she is walking back to the boy. I start to scream begging for my life.

Annas response is to push my legs inside her pussy, I scream even more, and I can see her middle finger trough the fabric as it is bearing down on my chest

Anna says with a contemptuous voice

“Bye bye tiny, nice to knowing you, in a few minutes your about to make a new acquaintance, Mikes huge rock-hard cock”

Her middle finger starts to push me inside her pussy with the fabric of the string. Only my head is out side her tight pussy that holds me in a vice like grip...

Anna start running and I see at the ground that we are moving fast, real fast... its no more than a couple of minutes before I see that black Arena right in front of my face...

Anna mumbles on the way to the boy

“One fucking noise from you and I fucking grind you to pulp with my pussy, I can do it, believe me”

As a show of force, she clamped down on me and the already vice like grip hardened for a few seconds forcing the air out of my lungs she released her grip just before my ribcage was about to crack.

I believed her…

“Hi Mike”

The boy seemed surprised but greeted Anna with a hearty

“Hello Anna, missed me that much? Still affected by the cold water?” he said with a grin

Anna giggled and gave boy a hug and a deep French kiss...

This brought her pussy real close to the boys cock again, my head was like a half meter from it, I got a better view than I really wanted.

The reaction came directly…

The monster inside the boys Arena woke up and started to grow with each hart beat.

To my terror I could see Annas hand caressing the bulge outside the black Arena...

She gave it a couple of strokes and moved the hand away to give me a view of the progress, she’s pure evil that girl

Under Annas experienced? hands the boys had a massive hardon within a minute...

It threatened to rip his Arena under the pressure from his shaft….

I wanted to scream out in terror as I looked on the massive cock inside the Arena, I could see the veins pulsating as they fill the enormous cock with murderous power through the thin fabric...

But if as Anna could read my thoughts, she let her pussy clamp down on me again forcing the air out of me, so the scream turned into a long gasp for air instead...

I could merely look on gasping for air as Anna released the boys now rock-hard cock from the grip that the Arena held it in...

It was a monster, 5 meters long and 6 meters girt aiming straight at my head. I looked on in agony and terror as Anna started to fap the boy...

I so regret my words to her

I saw the head of the boy cock turning purple and his balls close in to his shaft...

Any moment now would Anna pull the string aside and that monster in front of me would thrust me deep in, would I survive his and Anna thrusts and killed by his cumjets or crushed between That monstrous head and Annas cervix

A half minute went by while I watch the boy’s urethra open and close rhythmically in front of me, Anna giggled, and I cried silently in fear as Annas aim shifted all around in front of me

I saw his precum oozing out of his urethra and understood that the end of my life was close. Suddenly the boy let out a booming moan and made a twitch witch I still today think saved my Life...

I saw the pulse in his balls then a 25-centimetre-wide cumjets hurled hundreds of litre of the boys cum at Annas string above med with such power that it penetrated the fabric...

I continues blast after blast, no direct hit on me, I’m certain that had been fatal, but I still got a dangerous problem, his cum has totally drenched Annas string and is threatening to drown me as it is oozing trough the fabric...

I hear Anna say goodbye and the boy

“Thank you, Anna,”

 And she starts to run to her family...

I’m gasping for air, puking and gasping as the boys cum is threatening to drown me...

Annas suddenly stops, pulls down her string, digs me out of her pussy, nearly drowned in the boys cum and the rest of my body soaked in Annas juices...

I spit and puke while gasping for air.

“What have you learned tiny?”

I don’t say anything just try to get control over my breathing...

Anna misinterpret my silence...

“Do you know that boys second orgasm is the strongest, the most power in the jets...”

I’m still trying to get my breathing in order when Anna puts me in front of her Pussy and spread her pussylips...

“Looks like Mike is going to have a real good fuck to go with the hand job”

“NO, I LERNED MY LESSON PLEASE ANNA, NO MORE”

” I’m a good teacher wouldn’t you agree tiny”

“Yes Anna”

“Now we have to clean up the mess you made”

Anna finds a beach shower with a tap, there is no people around, so she opens the water to the shower and puts me down at a safe distance while shower and rinsed string...

She so beautiful and moves like a cat...

When she’s done, she’s came over to me with water dripping from her athletic body, I nearly panicking as she squats in front of me and her pussylips part...

“Don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you as long as you obey and behave”

 Anna picks me up and gently rinses me off under the tap...

“That’s more like it” she says with a beautiful smile

“And now to my family”. Says Anna and starts walking while carrying me in her hand...

“Oh, by the way, Mike lives across the street back home so he’s a mere phone call away, he can be in my room in less than 5 minutes, I though you wanted to know that” says Anna

“Ill behave” II never forget the cumjets shooting out of Mikes urethra as long as I live...

“You better” says Anna

“Tiny by the way even if tiny suits you do you have a real name”

“My name is Leon”

“Like in the movie?2

“Yes, like the movie”

“Hi, Leon, I’m Anna “

“Hi Anna”

She gave a lovely smile

A thought started to brew in my brain... I must make me an asset to Anna, something she needs, preferably alive for the asset to function properly.

I felt my wallet in my pocket and took it up, yes, my credit cards were still there, and I know that a had a substantial sum in my bank account

There is still hope...

“Anna”

“Yes”

“I think we should wait with the introduction to your family, keep me a secret for a while”

“Why”

“Because when we can feel when it’s the right moment and you can figure out their attitude towards me” “Why so”

“Because you can’t protect me all the time, every second and if you for instance anger your sister, she could get back on you by harming me”

Anna gave that a thought

“Yes, that a good idea Leon, and my sister can be a real bitch sometimes, she would most definitely hurt you or even kill you just for the spite of it to grind my gears and you wouldn’t have a chance against her massive ripped  body, not the slightest...”

“Is your sister doing any sport”

“Oh yeah, she does 2, Crossfit and steroids, she’s massive…Seeing her throwing a roid rage can be quite a show, It would be interesting for you at your size, the few seconds before she kills you..”

“Sounds like I better stay away from your sister””

“If you want to live”

“Is it that bad”

“It’s worse.. But I love her anyway”

“Mmmmm”

“Leon, I hold you in my hand and put you in my swim bag, hide in my race suit, it doesn’t fit sis or mum so it’s safe for you””

“I’ll do that”

Again, that warm smile.

Anna got me passed her family safely into her swimbag. I crawled into her racing suit and hide in the crotch between the lining and the fabric and fell asleep.

It must been several hours later when Anna whispered

“Leon, are you there?”

“Yes”

“Come out so we can talk”

 

Chapter 2 by Killedbygirl
Author's Notes:

In this chapter Leon get an introduktion to Ywette Annas Sister that almost kills him.

Leon and Anna starts to bond and Anna almost kills Leon twice out of mistake.

I crawled out of her racing suit into her hand and she lifted me up and placed me on her naked chest, it was all dark in the room, Anna was completely naked.

“So, what can you do for me Leon?” Anna whispered

“Why wisper?2

“Because my sister is pissed Because I borrowed her string”

“Buy your own then”

“Don’t get money to sexy things, mum and dad still treats me like a little kid, I got a good scrape today when they saw me wearing sis string topless on a public beach”

“Mmmmm, there might be ways to get you some money”

“what ways” Anna said while raising her body to a sitting position in the bed which probably saved my life as II slide down between her legs wile her sister opened the door and asked who the hell Anna was talking to in the middle of the night...

Anna closed her legs, so I was under her thighs while sister was shouting of a good rant bulling Anna, I didn’t take long for Anna to burst into tears and I saw a glimpse of Annas sister Ywette as she took Annas phone from the shelf and broke it against the floor stomping on it...

If Ywette found me where was a good chance that I would have the same fate and she was an impressing vision for an 8.3 cm man...

“Not my phone, not again I won’t get a new this time, you know that Ywette”

“Kneel on the floor, beg my body for forgiveness for you stole my string or I woop your little cute butt”

“Run for your life Leon” whispered Anna

“Who the fuck is you talking to”

Anna crawled out of the bed while I darted towards the pillow. I almost made it, I stumbled and fell and just in that moment Ywette became aware of me... I stiffened my body and played I was a doll...

She gave up an evil laughter

“Still crushing dolls in your cunt to get back at me”

What the fuck have I got myself into...

I could see Annas naked body before Ywettes massive naked body...

Anna begged for forgiveness witch Ywette accepted.

“Now I want to see your doll”

“Not my doll you’ll break it”

Give me your doll”

Sobbing Anna reach after me

“Play dead whatever she does, or you will die in her cunt or ass, I know her trust me” whispered Anna

Anna handed me over to Ywette and I tensioned my muscles as much as I could trying to be a board.

Slowly Ywette lifted me up, I got at a good look at her massive, ripped vascular body. A lot of roid and hormones has got into that body...

I saw her perfect c cup boobies, not the original, saw the scars in her armpits, but a good job though...

Ywette hold me up in front of her mouth, sniffing my body,

“Hah You had this doll up your poor excuse for a cunt haven’t you”

“No “sobbed Anna

I saw with terror her double pierced tongue with rubber spikes on, this is a sexual predator I thought...

“Well watch this””

 Ywette switched the light on bent over and slit her massive gluts apart...

I was heading for her ass, she placed me on her sphincter, I watch in agony at her massive glutes, I would be a little red speck in her ass if she squeezed me, but this game had obviously been played before as Anna mimed at me to shut my eyes and cover my ears...

I covered my ears, but I didn’t shut my eyes and that is food for many nightmares.

“Save your little doll now, I dare you”

Ywettes sphincter started to bulge right under me, I turned on my stomach to better keep my balance which was a mistake…

The last time I saw Ywettes bulging sphincter the whole world exploded in a terrible roar and I felt her gases be pressed into my lungs while the pressure basted my body away before losing conciseness...

Later I found out that Anna manage to fetch me mid-air or mid-fart before I hit the floor...

I came around in the morning next day, not in the best of moods and constantly puking of a real faul taste in my mouth...

“Is this how you are going to protect me?”

Anna was in tears

“I thought you was dead”

“No, I’m still alive”

“The last one Ywette inserted in her ass, she strutted along all-day with a ministrings on and had me watch her body with my doll inside her ass, not a doll I want to play with, you got the light version”

“LIGHT VERSION; THAT FUCKING MANIAC ALMOST GOT ME KILLED”

“Its my sister you talk about, with all her faults I still love her, don’t go down that road because if you do, I tell on you…”

Well I had Ywettes bulging sphincter in vivid memory, so I shut up

“It will be better when we come home”

“Better how? I’m still 8 centimetre and could get killed by a fart”

Anna started to laugh

“I have one brewing, you wanna try it, you could be a real connoisseur”.”.

I couldn’t hold so I started to laugh to...

Anna was so beautiful in that moment

“So, what are we doing when we get home?” I asked

“the usual stuff, swim practice ad more swim practice, fuck some cute boys, swim practice, maybe fuck a nice girl, fuck some more cute boys and some more swim practice,”

“Well swim practice I can help with and raise funds for your way to the Olympics, but at my posture I’d better leave the fucking of boys to you and the girls to by the way, I don’t think Ywette would appreciate getting fucked by an eight-centimetre doll”

“Hahahaha, no but she would love to fuck you, but you could try to fuck Mike that would be something to watch”

The lust for joking died out quickly as Mikes monstrous cock and his murderous cumblasts still were in vivid memory...

“So, what are we doing today”

“I want to goo snorkelling, but I have nor fins or a good mask”

“Well I can remedy that if you just find a dive shop nearby”

“You’re not kidding me now,”

“Nope just get the phone number for a good dive shop in walking distance”

“My walking or your walking distance?”

“I count on that if I buy you fins that I earned a ride”

With a giggle Anna lifts me up and give me a wet kiss that nearly drowned me in her saliva

“Thanks for the kiss but you need to be more gentile with me, you’re so strong   that many things that’s normal to you would kill me in an instant”

“Sure “

“Ok, let’s find that dive shop”

 

Anna borrowed the hotels computer and in 30 minutes we were on the way to pick up A pair of Gara 2000 fins in carbon fibre and a cressi liquid vision in pink and two wicked Weasel 457 One black and the other coral.

All curtesy of my plastic fantastic...

Anna didn’t know what the wicked weasel stuff was, but she was ecstatic over the freediving gear, I hoped she didn’t mind the sexy micro strings.

I hide in her swim bag and there were no problems at all the dive shop Anna got all her stuff... After a while walking, I could hear the surf and just a couple of minutes we were at a shore-based dive site with some nice reefs and fishes...

Anna picked me up out of her bag and her first comment kind of took me off-guard

“Your naughty little fucker”

“What?”

Anna dropped the wicked weasels string in a pile in front of me

“Your naughty little fucker “she smiled again with a kind of sexy voice, and took off her shorts

“which one should I wear, your choice”

Anna stood naked straddling me, I looked up and could see some glistening fluid on her pussylips, she was exited...

“Better go for the black”

“Goo choice I feel sexy in black”

Anna squatted down over me, I tock a few steps back as I was facing her pussy again, glistening of her juices

“I won’t hurt you Leon, don’t be afraid”

She put the black wicked weasel on and pulled it in place and adjusting it while straddling me...

I got a marvellous view of it

I saw the string disappear in her small butt-crack in between her strong hard and toned gluts...

“U can’t be just eleven”

“I’m nearly 12” Anna said with a big smile

“More like 15-16 to me”

“Thanks Leon, you’re so nice to me”

From my point of view, I can see a dark spot of excitement spreading in bottom of the miniscule string as Anna was assembling her fins and mask

“With these fins I’m going to be really fast, really really fast, you wanna hitch a ride?”

” You would drown me if I lost my grip, I would be pulled down in the maelstrom you create with these monsters “I said and looked up at these 25 meters monsters of fins

“Yeah probably, if you are in my wake but I was thinking up front in my mask” ...

That could work

“Don’t rinse your mask at depth”

“No, I told you I’m not going to hurt you”

Now I was excited to follow Anna into the depths

Anna put her mask on and adjusted the straps to a perfect fit and looked down on me with a big smile,

“Come let’s dive”

How long can you hold your breath for Anna”?

Around 2 1/” minutes under swimming but I’m working on that”

2 !/2 minute and an elite swimmer of Annas posture wearing Gara 2000 fins, this is going to be real fun

“Remember to be gentile Anna”

“I will”

Anna took her mask off and told me to jump in, she carried me into deep water and put her mask on with me  in it, I made me as small as possible in the right lens of her mask sitting at the bottom of it, when there suddenly there was a dramatic decrease in air pressure, I could feel how the air was  sucked out  of my lungs, I was gasping for air inside Annas mask.

I turned around and looked up in her eye flailing my arms as I was choking, at first Anna didn’t under stand its normal to lower the pressure in a diving mask by breathing in to secure fa god fit but Annas powerful lungs was sucking the air out of mine, I didn’t had a chance as I was choking in her was.

“Leon what’s wrong?”

I was still flailing my arms and pointing to my chest when Anna suddenly inhaled through her nose again radically decreasing what little air that was left to ensure a good fit of her mask...

I was choking to death one meter from her eye and she didn’t understand...

Suddenly she got it and breath out trough her nose. The pressure raised and my lungs was working again...

“You need to be more careful Anna ,you almost choked me to death”

“Sorry, but you are ok now?”

“Just let me catch my breath a bit”

 

 I turned around and gave Anna the ok sign after a couple of minutes and when she stated to propel herself through the water accelerating to a mindboggling speed when she suddenly dove down. I had huge problems equalizing trying to keep up with Anna speed, but that problem sorted itself out some hoe and I started enjoying the view through the lens of Annas mask

We were passing the bottom under us in a near frightening speed around 200 km/h I would say, underwater…

The only thing that bothered me was that since I sat in Annas mask II looked at the same things as her...

During her dive I kind of noticed her interested in boys in skimpy Speedos so to speak and since she could hold her breath that long It was a lot of sneaking up at boys and “accidentally” bumping into them and the boys always placed themselves for a good view while Anna prepared herself for the next dive...

I think the miniscule wicked weasel string that barely covered her pussy had something to do with it but when she started her dive, they hadn’t got a chance against Annas speed or lung capacity.

After a couple of hours of fun diving and my utterly increased respect for Annas body Anna though it was time to go home, just dry off in the sun first and put in some work on her tan, no that she needed though. Just for good measure….

While she was tanning lying on her back, I took a walk around her magnificent well-tanned body and I was excited...That Anna to from the sound of her heavy breathing, her erected nipples and the increasing pungent smell of young women between her legs.

I crept up between her legs that’s was spread apart and had a magnificent view of her pussy under the wicked weasel string with its thin black fabric...

It turned me on.

I sat down under her pussy looking up at the sexiest things that I ever seen and started to fap...

“Leon, where are you”

I was quiet fapping away straight under her pussy...

“Leon, I need to fart are u safe”

4 meters from Annas sphincter I wasn’t safe, most certainly not but I was close to Cumming and ashamed for my actions, so I kept quiet

“Ok I assume your safe when”

Anna pulled up her legs to her stomach and I forgot all about her warning, this was so sexy...

I  saw her tight sphincter bulge but didn’t make the connection in my exited state .I came and in the same moment Annas s sphincter bulged again , I was jut coming to my feet and looked straight at it, it was so sexy bulging out with the string on top of it, I was lost in my excitement when it open up for Annas fart, she blasted me with her fart knocking me of my feet and unconscious..

When I woke up Anna was worried,

“Don’t you ever do that again, you could have died, I warned you asked I you were safe and when didn’t answer I thought you were. What in earth were you doing there and so close...”

“Fapping.”

“Oh”

Anna was somewhat consternated

“So, you where fapping a few centimetres from my ass after I told you that I’m going to fart”

“Yes, but I was fapping to the image of your pussy”

“You like my pussy?”

“Yes, I do “

“Leon, do you want to fuck me?”

I was looking at her pussy were I almost died and without hesitation I answered

“Yes, very much please”

“This could be very messy for you”

“”I don’t care anymore” I said with my hardon coming back in a big way

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8164