From Powerful to Plaything by gtswburg
Summary:

Tiffany Standish is supposed to be Immune. So why the hell did she shrink? And what's going to happen to her now?


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only.


Categories: Feet, Young Adult 20-29, Slave, Instant Size Change, Humiliation, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes Word count: 81139 Read: 281715 Published: March 08 2019 Updated: October 18 2019

1. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

2. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

6. Chapter 6 by gtswburg

7. Chapter 7 by gtswburg

8. Chapter 8 by gtswburg

9. Chapter 9 by gtswburg

10. Chapter 10 by gtswburg

11. Chapter 11 by gtswburg

12. Chapter 12 by gtswburg

13. Chapter 13 by gtswburg

14. Chapter 14 by gtswburg

15. Chapter 15 by gtswburg

16. Chapter 16 by gtswburg

17. Chapter 17 by gtswburg

18. Chapter 18 by gtswburg

19. Chapter 19 by gtswburg

20. Chapter 20 by gtswburg

21. Chapter 21 by gtswburg

22. Chapter 22 by gtswburg

23. Chapter 23 by gtswburg

24. Chapter 24 by gtswburg

25. Chapter 25 by gtswburg

26. Chapter 26 by gtswburg

27. Chapter 27 by gtswburg

28. Chapter 28 by gtswburg

29. Chapter 29 by gtswburg

30. Chapter 30 by gtswburg

31. Chapter 31 by gtswburg

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

Shrinking was the most surreal thing that Tiffany Standish had ever experienced.


One minute she was feeling a little woozy and overheated while pouring coffee into her travel mug and then one short blackout later, she found herself spread eagle on the inside of her own panties. The smell of her own detergent and previously enormous body had overwhelmed her when she came to, making her cough and gag as she thrashed about through a light blouse, or at least what she considered a light blouse when she got dressed that morning. With a little more thrashing and shifting, the now tiny woman freed herself from the confines of her own clothes and stared into the sky.


She could just spy the edge of her phone's case hanging off the kitchen counter, a counter that sat atop a cabinet that seemed to stretch over her like a small building. Terror surged through her and a wordless scream shot out from between her lips.


Tiffany's wail turned to sobs and her little legs gave way as she crashed down onto her knees.


It didn't make any sense, she was supposed to be Immune. Her parents had gotten her tested in high school, as soon as the test was made available. Her mother was susceptible but she had managed to inherit her father's immunity. She remembered the paper that stated she was Immune, it had helped her get into a better school and even been a determining factor in her first job out of college.


For the past decade she had been walking around safe in the knowledge that this was not supposed to happen to her. She had stepped over tiny little beggars on the street, or tossed them scraps of her food absentmindedly in Washington Square Park while on her lunch break. Within a year at her job she had been in charge of a few shrinkees, a few proud little analysts who refused to quit after they had shrunk below a foot. Her first 'office' was technically the team's, but her desk had dominated the space, and more than once she had flaunted her size over the tiny men and women, stretching out her legs and letting her feet loom over their shoulders.


Bile rose in her throat as she realized that some of those former colleagues were now bigger than her.


She was thankfully able to swallow it back down but she found that she didn't know what to do with herself. With her phone far above, the only other way she had to contact someone was her laptop, which was still sitting atop her bed from where she had left it while watching Netflix the night before. Tiffany had been on climbing walls a few times and it had been fun but she didn't have any confidence in her ability to scale her bed frame and mattress at her current size.


Worse, she realized that there was no one for her to contact.


Her parents lived back in Ohio, which meant at best they were several hours away and the thought of being a little pet daughter to her parents was heartbreaking. Years of independence swept away in an instant. The friends she had made over the years in New York ran through her head, and her body started to shake in fright.


All of them were Immune and she knew they would have no sympathy for her plight.


Tiffany could still remember a night three years ago when Ashleigh picked a man off the street and carried him back to their apartment. She had doused the three inch tall man in vodka to 'sterilize' him before eating him whole. The girl had cackled around his blood and guts as she chewed, and Tiffany had captured the whole thing on video. They had uploaded it to Instagram with all the usual hashtags.


Kim, who was so sweet to every normal sized person she met, was positively brutal to a shrinkee girl she 'protected.' Tiffany had never pried too deeply into the situation but she knew that Kim never spoke to the shrinkee in English, only shouting commands down at her in Cantonese and the few words that Tiffany recognized were not particularly nice. The thought of being enslaved by the petite girl, who she had teased about her height on more than one occasion, made her stomach twist and turn again.


Even her best friend, her sorority sister from college, Victoria wouldn't offer any sympathy. She had kept a pledge who shrank when they were in college, and Tiffany still remembered the feeling of the tiny pledge painting her toenails. She had never seen the girl after graduation, and Victoria had never even acknowledged the pledge's existence afterwards which lead Tiffany to think she had killed her. Worse, Victoria was married and freshly moved to the suburbs with 'the hubs', an enormous dad-bodded guy named Jake who had definitely checked her out on more than a few occasions. She did not want to be trapped in an enormous home with him, especially after their birth announcement a few weeks ago. If Victoria was going to only grow larger while she stayed trim, she'd either be at the mercy of a gigantic hormonal pregnant woman or her horny husband. Neither option felt particularly safe to her.


“Emma!” Tiffany shouted with glee, thinking about her nice friendly intern.


She was already running across the vast hardwood plains of her apartment before she thought through her interactions with the young woman. Then her legs started to slow as a conversation they had the previous week started to play out in her head.


“I'm just glad I got tested when I was in my last year of college,” the smiling girl had said, “The chance of a false positive dropped by, like, forty percent in the past two years.”


Tiffany had simply nodded along, more focused on an email from another team lead than whatever the intern was chatting about, “Is that so?”


“Yeah, the chances of it are practically zero now. Not like when you were my age, right?”


Tiffany had simply shrugged, her fingers flying across the keyboard, more annoyed at the intern making her sound so old than anything else, “I guess.”


“Apparently the tests back then messed up, like, half the time?” Emma had giggled, “Can you imagine if you shrunk after so many years?”


Tiffany remembered the nonchalant, “I guess it'd be pretty scary,” she had offered.


“Mhm, if it happened at work, I guess then I'd be your boss, huh?”


The girl's laughter had set her at ease at the time, and she had gotten so used to the casual cruelty that all the Immune people she knew displayed that she didn't even think about it, “Guess so.”


Tiffany stopped in her tracks as she thought of the interaction now. The cruel and superior glint in the girl's eyes, the way her fingers had clenched slightly, and the briefest bite of her lower lip. “Oh fuck,” Tiffany whispered to herself as she realized what the little intern would do, “Not Emma, never Emma. Not Emma at all.”


She stood in the center of her floor, trembling.


Staring out across her own apartment, she stared at the towering pieces of furniture and slowly pivoted about taking it all in. Years of keeping everything neat and tidy meant there wasn't so much as a crumb on the floor. The fact that the apartment was a nice newly built luxury tower meant that the leaky pipes she could have drank from in her first New York City apartment were non-existent. The only upside was that there were no vermin or creepy-crawlies for her to deal with at her new small stature.


That offered Tiffany little comfort though as she realized she was going to starve.


She stared across her apartment at her front door, suddenly wishing that she would shrink more and be able to fit under its threshold.


It was either that or face one her gigantic Immune friends.

End Notes:

Sorry I've been gone for a while, my previous story just stalled out and I've never been able to get back to it (perhaps one day). I intend on updating this story with a new chapter every Friday until its finished.

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

The following morning, her stomach rumbling and her throat dry, Tiffany was starting to weigh the options among the Immune people she knew. And as much as she hated to admit it, being her intern's plaything was probably still better than being the property of anyone she had known for years. At least she had never seen Emma kill any shrunken people.


She crawled out of the musty sock she had used as a blanket the night before and stared across her cavernous bedroom to her bed. After going through every nook and cranny in her apartment, Tiffany hadn't been able to turn up anything to eat or drink or even find some way to escape. She had ended up sitting in her bedroom, shaking and sobbing as she tried to convince herself to do what she was about to try now.


Standing up, she started to walk toward the bed, which loomed over her like a stadium. For once, Tiffany was thankful that she didn't care about making her bed in the morning. The soft top-of-the-line mattress being her one slovenly sanctuary in an otherwise well kept home. As she clambered atop an edge of the comforter that had settled on the floor she started to shake and wondered if it was from fear or simple dehydration.


Staring up, she suddenly realized she had no idea what Emma's apartment would look like or if the girl had roommates. She frowned as she realized the put-together young twenty-something probably still lived in the same sort of shit hole she did when she first moved to the city. “Ugh, just don't be in Queens,” she muttered to herself as she grabbed on to the fabric overhead and started to pull herself up.


Her muscles started to burn with effort almost instantly. Unable to dig her heels into the blanket for purchase, her legs dangled uselessly below. Grunting and groaning she kept pulling herself, sweat exploding across her body as she worked her way up to the lip of her bed frame. Thrusting her hand deep, she hauled her little body up and flopped down on the narrow strip of wood that jutted out from beneath the bed.


Tiffany stared up at the towering form of her mattress and cursed herself for getting the pillow topper. She had no idea how she would manage to climb up it, especially as she gasped for breath after yanking herself up the blanket.


Then a deep thud echoed through her apartment.


The shrunken girl blinked as she tried to process what she had just heard.


The thud was followed by the sound of something moving, and a tremendous amount of air rushing through the world.


The realization that she was hearing her front door open hit her at the same time a thundering feminine voice did, “Yeah, said she hasn't been seen for over a day. It's probably nothing but I'm not going to pass up the chance to make some money.” The voice had a slight Puerto Rican accent, and Tiffany couldn't think of any young Puerto Rican women that worked in her building. The brief pause as she listened to whoever was on the other end of the phone ended as the giantess boomed, “Pfft, you can't afford her, trust me.”


She laughed, and then added, “Alright, talk to you later.”


The door crashed shut, and Tiffany gripped the blanket around her and let out a tiny little yelp.


“Oh miss rich white lady,” came the young woman's voice, sweet and cooing, “Come on out.”


Panic gripped Tiffany's heart as she heard the powerful footfalls of the giantess moving through her apartment, coming closer with every step. She couldn't comprehend that this is what all the shrinkees who she had walked by over the years had heard and felt from her approach. Looking over the edge of the bed frame, she knew it was too far to jump, and so she latched on to the comforter and started to climb.


The footfalls came closer as the girl's voice continued to echo through Tiffany's apartment, “C'mon, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to get you out of this big empty apartment and give you some food and water. Make sure you're nice and well taken care of.”


Tiffany's stomach grumbled as she tried to pull herself higher, her muscles and lungs protesting the attempt. A shadow spread across her world, and she looked over her shoulder to see the giantess standing in the doorway.


As high as she felt like she was, she was only even with the tanned skin of the giantess's bare knees. Her gaze drifted upward, past a baggy pair of denim shorts to a flat exposed midriff where a small belly button piercing glinted, and then a tight white crop top and an oversized unzipped navy hoodie. Sliding over the girl's expansive breasts, where a gold cross hung in her cleavage, Tiffany eventually found herself staring up at an attractive but youthful face.


The giantess's full lips were coated in shiny lip gloss, and her dark eyes were rimmed with a well done cat's eye. Thin gold hoop earrings hung from her ears, and her short dark hair was pulled back in a tight low ponytail. The enormous latina smiled down at the shrunken girl, “Aw, lookit how cute you are.”


The girl started to walk forward, and Tiffany's world began to rumble, her eyes dropping to the floor where a pair of bright white Nike Air Force 1s created the quakes. Tiffany barely had time to comprehend how fast a giant could move before the girl was upon her, her bright white nails cutting through the sky toward her. The shrunken woman screamed in terror as her body was engulfed by the giantess's hand, warm slender fingers wrapping around her body like tan snakes.


Soft giggles pelted her from the heavens as she was ripped off of her bedspread and carried high into the sky. The world shifted and blurred as the giantess spun around and sat down on Tiffany's bed, holding the shrunken woman down at chest height. The fingers opened up and Tiffany scrambled to intertwine her arms with the huge fingers, terrified that she would slip free from the palm and plummet back to the floor.


The giantess crossed her legs as she laughed, clearly amused by Tiffany's panicked antics.


“Mhm, this is soft as fuck,” the girl thundered, pushing down on the mattress with her free hand. Tiffany watched as her huge brown eyes looked down, a smile stretching across her face as she reached for the shrunken woman's laptop. “Ooo, and a new laptop for Gabbi.”


Tiffany stared, mouth agape as the titanic girl lifted the top-of-the-line Macbook into the air. Even as thin as it was, the shrunken girl suddenly wondered if she would have been able to get it open to contact Emma in the first place.


“Got any other nice prizes for me?” The giantess, Gabbi she assumed, asked.


The girl's gaze settled on her, and Tiffany started to squirm with fear, unable to do anything but stammer up at her.


“Yo, bitch, I'm talking to you,” Gabbi thundered and the hand shook slightly beneath Tiffany.


The shrunken woman screamed and then managed to say, “I don't know! I don't know what you want!”


The giantess giggled again, “Aw, you got a cute lil' voice too.” The girl's thumb came down and started to brush against Tiffany's body, making her squirm as the soft and overly warm skin raced over her. “I'm asking if you got anything else worth taking, my bitch.”


“Take whatever you want!” Tiffany shouted, her voice quickly becoming a whimper as she pleaded, “Please just, just don't hurt me...”


“Don't worry your pretty little head, cutie. I'm not going to hurt you.”


The world started to shift as Gabbi rose to her feet, and Tiffany suddenly felt like her body and stomach were in two different places, “Oh God.”


“Can't sell a broken shrinkee,” the giantess thundered as she took two world shattering steps over to Tiffany's dresser.


“Sell?!” Tiffany shouted.


“Mhm,” The girl hummed as her whole hand shook beneath the shrunken woman, the whole world blurring as her body flopped about, “Off.”


Tiffany wasn't sure if she consciously released her grip on Gabbi's fingers or not, but either way she crashed into the wood of her dresser with a grunt. She moaned in pain as she looked up to see the girl's now empty hand flick open her jewelry box.


“Crap, tacky, shitty,” The girl thundered as she started tossing rings and bracelets over her shoulder.


The shrunken woman stared up in disbelief as the young woman judged and discarded years worth of jewelry. Indignation started to bubble up in her, driving her to stand and raise a fist to shout at the girl.


Gabbi's eyes slid toward the movement and just that glance was enough to drop Tiffany to her knees. The girl snorted high above, the dismissive sound cutting deep into the shrunken woman. “Guess you haven't had a serious boyfriend in a while, huh?” Gabbi taunted as she continued to pick through the jewelry, setting aside a few pieces Tiffany had inherited from her grandmothers.


“I- what?” She stammered, staring up in disbelief.


The giantess slid her grandmother's engagement ring onto her right middle finger and wiggled it, giggling as the huge diamond gleamed in the light. “A little loose but I can get it resized,” she said before glancing back down at Tiffany. “You,” the girl poked her in the stomach, making Tiffany cough and gasp for air, “Didn't have a man.”


The shrunken woman shook her head and clutched her stomach as she wheezed, “No.”


“Yeah, I thought so,” she sighed, “Not enough nice jewelry for a woman with a boyfriend.” Gabbi then pulled a heavy watch that her first boss had bought her after her first year with the company and tested its weight in her hands before holding it in front of Tiffany, “So, like, what are you? A dyke?”


Tiffany stumbled backwards as the watch was thrust before her, “No!”


“Just asking, jeez,” Gabbi rolled her eyes as she inspected the watch, “I mean, don't dykes wear men's watches? That's what my cousin always says. Anyway, he'll hopefully be happy with this as a cut.”


“A cut?” Tiffany asked as she clambered back to her knees.


“Yeah,” Gabbi said, scooping up the rest of the jewelry she wanted and sliding it into her back pocket, “My cousin Marco is the one who tipped me off about you being missing, so he deserves something, right?”


She dangled the watch in front of Tiffany before sliding it into one of her hoodie's pockets. Meanwhile, all the shrunken girl could do was think about the friendly doorman who had apparently sold her out to his younger cousin. “Marco...” she whimpered, he had always seemed so nice and he was kind of too hot to be a doorman. Her friends would joke about it when they came over.


A heavy weight slammed against the top of Tiffany's head, making her cry out in pain. She looked up to see it was just Gabbi's huge finger petting her. “Aw, poor wittle white bitch,” the girl cooed, “Did you have a crush on my cousin?”


“No!” She shouted, but to her surprise, she could feel her cheeks flushing.


“So pathetic,” she snickered, as she started to open up the drawers beneath.


Tiffany's whole world rumbled as Gabbi went through her clothes, seemingly pulling out pieces at random. The shrunken woman simply stared up at the gigantic latina as she worked through the drawers, perplexed since the girl was definitely smaller than she had been at her original size.


“There's most of my Christmas list done,” Gabbi laughed as she winked at Tiffany, “And it's only April. Pretty good, huh?”


“You can't be serious...”


The world shook as Gabbi strutted over to her closet and started pulling down blouses and skirts. “I love it when I catch a little single gal with money,” the girl explained, “Jewelry sucks but you have the best taste in clothes and-”


The girl squealed as she pulled a Michael Kors bag out from the closet, clutching it to her chest, “Purses!” She set the bag down delicately and then dug out the other two designer handbags in Tiffany's closet, arranging all three in a row on the floor. “Oh God, which to choose,” Gabbi asked herself, before picking up the black Michael Kors, “Mom can have the Kate Spade and Lisa can take the little one but you're coming home with Gabbi you beautiful bitch.”


She set the bag back down and opened it wide, stuffing it with the clothes she was stealing, all while Tiffany stood on her own dresser and watched the giantess in disbelief. The girl tossed the bag onto her shoulder as she rose to her feet, modeling it in front of Tiffany's mirror with a big smile on her face. “Wait, it's missing something,” the giantess said before snapping her fingers and strolling out of the room.


Tiffany cried out, her hands reaching toward the giantess before her mind caught up with what she was doing. Her heart pounded as she tried to tell herself that she didn't want to go home with this gigantic thief who had every intention of selling her to the highest bidder. The thought made her shudder as she thought of all the horrific people that she could end up with; fat losers who wrapped her around their smelly cocks when they masturbated, some bored suburbanite mom whose children would probably use her as a living doll when she passed out from wine, or somehow worse than all of that someone who would just kill her for fun then snap their fingers and have another shrinkee set down at their feet.


At the same time though, her stomach was empty and her throat was becoming raw. She needed to get out, and the enormous girl was the first person who had shown any interest in her.


The ever present thunderstorm that was her would-be captress walking around rose in intensity just before she walked back into Tiffany's bedroom. The huge girl now wore a pair of wide Coach sunglasses. She stopped in front of the mirror once more, posing and giggling as she looked at herself, “So close, I just need one more thing...”


Gabbi's eyes settled on Tiffany, and the little woman suddenly shook her head though she couldn't explain why.


The huge latina sauntered over to her, and her hand whistled through the air before it snatched Tiffany up into the sky. She screamed and squirmed as the giantess held her in her gigantic fist, then slid her down into one of the bag's exterior pockets. Tiffany started to slip deep into the bag, panic over just how small she now was gripping her heart, but then two huge fingers came down and gripped her head.


She screamed in terror, the sound being completely absorbed by the soft fingertips before they pulled her skyward. Pain erupted across Tiffany's neck and shoulder and her limbs flailed frantically as she tried to fight her titanic torturer.


Gabbi barely even noticed though, simply hauling her over the edge of the pocket so she rested against it, her body suspended over it. Tiffany stared at herself in the mirror as Gabbi posed and took selfies.


The image looked ridiculous to the shrunken girl. Trapped in the bag, she looked like nothing more than another pricey accessory. And that's when it hit Tiffany Standish hard in the gut:


She was just another accessory.

End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews! Next chapter will be up next Friday!

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

Tiffany lay limp and defeated in the pocket of her own purse as the enormous girl walked back through her apartment, the giantess's pristine sneakers thudding heavily against the floor far below. Gabbi paused at the front door, and Tiffany felt the whole bag sway back and forth as momentum swung it against the giant girl's shoulder.


“Hey,” the thunderous sound of Gabbi's voice made Tiffany stare up into the sky. When her eyes met the shaded countenance of the giantess, Gabbi smiled, “I bet you're big into meal prep, huh?”


Tiffany blinked, dumbstruck by the question.


Gabbi patted her flat exposed stomach with her free hand, “I'm hungry, bitch.”


The shrunken woman started to shake in fright, her eyes locking onto the latina's glossy lips, “Please don't eat me.”


“I'm not gonna eat you, stupid,” the girl laughed, whacking the side of the purse and shaking Tiffany's world, “I just want to know if you make lunch aheada time so I can take it.”


The shrunken girl weakly lifted her arm and pointed to her now skyscraper sized refrigerator, “They're in there.”


The world shook once more as the giantess walked over, and Tiffany stared up mesmerized as she opened the fridge, the little girl already finding it hard to imagine having the strength and power necessary to do that. “Ooo, so cute,” Gabbi cooed as she plucked out one of the plastic purple bento boxes that Tiffany packed every Sunday night. The giantess glanced back down at Tiffany, “What'd you make me, little bitch?”


“Chicken fajita rice bowl,” Tiffany stammered out before struggling to add, “And please stop calling me a bitch.”


“Mhmmm, fajitas,” Gabbi's voice seemed to roll over her own as she swiped a miniature bottle of prosecco from the fridge, “And some bubbly to wash it down with.” The giantess giggled, closing the fridge with her hip as she slid her stolen goods into the purse.


“Please,” Tiffany tried to force strength into her voice, “I'm not a bitch.”


Silverware rattled and Gabbi grabbed a fork from a drawer then wrapped it in a paper towel, as she absentmindedly said, “Of course you're a bitch.”


The shrunken woman gasped as if she'd been slapped.


Gabbi meanwhile walked out of her apartment, the door slamming shut making Tiffany's little ears ring. The enormous latina simply strutted down the hallway like she lived there, shadows rolling across Tiffany's world as her arm reached to press a button for the elevator. The huge girl stared down at her, a grin plastered on her face, “Lookit you, all tiny and pathetic, you're too afraid to even talk back to me. Like a little bitch.” Her giggles cut through the air and as Tiffany started to stammer in protest, the giantess's huge finger came down, “And because you're a little bitch, I can put you in your place with just the tip of my finger.”


Flesh enveloped Tiffany's face, and she felt herself being bodily lifted off the edge of the purse pocket. Her screams were absorbed by the soft skin around her, and her flailing limbs didn't even connect with the slender digit manipulating her. She plummeted and hit the bottom of the purse with a thud, her little body twisted about in a heap as she stared up at the thin light coming from the top of the pocket.


A loud chime sounded, making her cover her ears while Gabbi simply stepped onto the elevator.


Tiffany tried to take slow calming breaths as they descended, but then the girl started to walk again and everything started to move around. She could hear her own clothes shifting about on the other side of the thick leather wall of the purse, and it made her pull her knees close to her chest. Her own clothes were more than big enough to smother her now, and Tiffany could easily imagine herself being tossed about like she was in the middle of a rough sea if Gabbi had tossed her in the main section of the purse.


Rapid fire Spanish roared above her and the little girl shuddered as she heard Marco's voice. She had thought Gabbi's voice was terrifying and commanding, but a man's voice was overwhelmingly deep and powerful and the doorman wasn't even particularly big. Victoria had always jokingly called him a 'manlet', especially when compared to her husband's intimidating 6'4'' or even her own dominating 5'10''. Tiffany whimpered as she thought about how big Victoria must be in comparison to her now, and then she found herself staring up in fright as she realized that Gabbi couldn't be very tall.


“Oh God,” she whispered as it finally hit her that the enormous girl who had just kidnapped her from her own home was probably barely taller than five feet. Her stomach began to churn and for the first time since shrinking, Tiffany was glad that she hadn't had anything to eat in over a day.


The world shook and light spilled in from above as a thick powerful finger pulled at the mouth of the pocket. Tiffany screamed as she caught a glance of the towering 'manlet' Marco trying to peer into her world. His muscular frame filled the sky while his handsome face flashed across the heavens, his pupils widening and narrowing as he tried to catch a glimpse of her.


Everything shook as the purse was yanked back, and Gabbi's voice reprimanded him. Through the slightly opened pocket, Tiffany could see the giantess playfully slap her cousin on the arm as she whined and complained. Their voices turned pleasant right after, and Tiffany only managed to catch a few words.


Gabbi walked out into the wider world as Tiffany tried to process them.


The sounds of the city pounded in on the shrunken woman but she simply curled herself into a tighter ball and tried to sort through what little she had heard. At first she had hoped the words were some vital clue into understanding her titanic captress but Tiffany slowly realized they had just been talking about a family dinner on Sunday. The shrunken woman wailed as it hit her that she wasn't even the sole topic of conversation among the giants who had literally conspired to kidnap her. Her existence and capture was simply glossed over as the enormous people went on with their lives.


Tiffany started to rock back and forth as she was suddenly reminded of the countless times she had ignored the plights of shrinkees.


Her high school boyfriend had had one as a slave. His and his mom's certified Immunity had been one of the things that had driven Tiffany and her parents to have the test done. The first time that Chase had left her alone with the tiny terrified man, he had begged her to call for help. He had family in Pennsylvania, the little man had told her, and he had been kidnapped off the street by some punk in Pittsburgh who had sold him to Chase's mother. Newly minted with her own immunity, Tiffany remembered simply shoving her brand new Sperrys into the little man's body and complaining about a non-existent scuff.


Victoria's pledge in college had regularly begged them to just call her family and let her go. And they had teased her mercilessly for it, especially once they figured out that the shrunken freshman was too small for her body heat to register on a phone's screen. They'd leave their phones unlocked on the ground and laugh when she tried to call someone, anyone. Once, they had come back to their room to find the shrunken girl atop Victoria's laptop, trying to send an email. As punishment they had stuffed her in Victoria's volleyball sneakers with a sock that Tiffany had worn for a run that morning sealing her in.


Countless hopeful faces had stared up at her since she had moved to New York City but one stood out in her mind. A year and a half ago, she had been stretched out in the park by the East River, her belly so full of delicious food from Smorgasburg that it started to push against the waistline of the romper she was wearing. And a little voice entered her ear, pleading, “Miss, may I... may I please have some scraps?”


Annoyed, she had waved her hand toward her ear like she was warding off a buzzing insect, and the shrinkee screamed in terror. That made her sit up a little and take notice, turning to see a three inch tall girl who couldn't be older than twenty. The terrified little girl had stumbled back, muttering apologies with such speed that it made Tiffany grin. She had never been so intrigued by a shrinkee before, but this particular one had been so pathetic and helpless that she knew the three inch little girl would be eternally grateful if Tiffany took her in as a pet or a slave or even a little toy person.


And then Ashleigh's Nike Free crashed down on top of the shrinkee, the pink and gray sneaker twisting about as the blonde cackled triumphantly. “Sorry not sorry, bug-bitch!” Ashleigh had roared, “But I'm not letting you steal any of our raindrop cake today!”


Tiffany had burst out laughing as Ashleigh simply wiped her stained sole against nearby grass and then sat down next to her. Tiffany had shared the girl's pathetic little question as they dug into the gelatin-like 'cake' and they laughed as they imitated her high-pitched shrunken voice.


Nausea rolled over her in waves as she thought about how callous she had been to so many people, all because she thought it couldn't happen to her. Tears welled up in her eyes and she started to cry once more, her whole body shaking.


Outside the bag, a horrific noise heralded the arrival of a subway and a second later, she could see the harsh light of the train car peeking through the mouth of the pocket. She had been so wrapped up in her own thoughts, she hadn't even noticed how far Gabbi had already taken her.


And as the train whisked her away, she remembered that since Gabbi planned to sell her to the highest bidder, she might be going much farther before the day was over.

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks again for the reviews!

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

Tiffany trembled at the bottom of the purse pocket.


Every sound from the gigantic world beyond made her flinch and whimper out of fear. She counted the stops in her head, and compared it to her own mental map of the subway. When the world started to shift and sway as Gabbi stood up and got off the train, the tiny girl blinked in surprise. She had expected to be traveling to the ass end of nowhere but instead, the giantess had gotten off after four or five stops, which put them just a neighborhood over in Bushwick.


Tiffany was thrown wildly about as Gabbi rushed up the stairs out of the station, and a second later the dim lighting peeking into the pocket was replaced with daylight. The swaying slowed down and Tiffany took several deep breaths to calm herself, her head craning back as she expected the giantess to do or say something to her at any moment. Instead though, she simply walked, the continuous thumping of her sneakers distinct amid the cars passing on the street.


A jingle of keys preceded the giantess grunting as she shoved open a door.


The door crashed shut and suddenly there was no other sound beside Gabbi's heavy footfalls. Her breathing became slightly heavier and more pronounced, the world starting to shake as she mounted the stairs to her apartment. Another jingle, grunt, and resounding crash echoed around Tiffany before the giantess let out a soft contented sigh.


“Good to be home,” the giantess said as she walked deeper into the apartment, the way her footsteps echoed across it and the fact that no one called out made Tiffany blink in shock.


Did she really live alone?


A soft slapping noise was accompanied by the jangling of something metallic, a dog collar?


Tiffany shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself as she imagined a dog at her current size. “God please no...” she whispered.


Outside the bag, Gabbi's voice rang out, “I already fed you, bitch.”


A soft whimpering from outside the purse made Tiffany curl up into a tight ball.


“Just cause I'm home early doesn't make it dinner time,” Gabbi explained as she moved deeper into her apartment, her pet following her with its strange slapping footfalls, “Besides, you're still on your little diet aren't you? Cause I hate looking at your fat little body.”


Tiffany's jaw dropped as she looked skyward, trying to imagine how anyone could talk to their pet that way.


“Yes, mistress, I know,” muttered a quiet voice, nowhere near as thunderous as Gabbi's.


“Holy shit,” Tiffany breathed as she processed that the giantess's 'pet' was another shrinkee like herself, or well far bigger than her but still.


The bag shifted as Gabbi took it off her shoulder. The little girl heard her bento box thud against a wooden table followed by the fork that the giantess had taken from her apartment. Then the pocket opened wide and Gabbi's fingers rushed in. Tiffany screamed involuntarily as the tan snakes wrapped around her and then yanked her into the sky.


“Oh get over it, bitch,” Gabbi laughed as she dropped the shrunken girl down on a desk.


Tiffany grunted as she crashed into the hardwood, scrambling onto her hands and knees while her head swiveled all around. Gabbi lived in a narrow railroad apartment, and while she was clearly alone except for the two shrinkees, Tiffany at least took solace in the fact that the girl's furniture was a standard early-twenties combination of IKEA and thrift store finds. Looking over her shoulder, she blinked as she took in a fancy monitor, and somewhere below she could hear a desktop computer humming quietly.


The huge latina cleared her throat, forcing Tiffany to look up directly into a phone camera. The app clicked several times as she stared up wide-eyed, then Gabbi simply said, “Stand up.”


Tiffany shook her head.


Gabbi's free hand lowered toward her and the giantess pressed her forefinger into her thumb like she was about to flick her, “Don't make me hurt you.”


“Please,” Tiffany whimpered.


“Stand up or you get flicked.”


Tiffany forced herself to her feet, terrified of what the girl's index finger could do to her. She stood hunched over with one arm across her chest and the other stretching down so her hand would cover her vagina.


“Show me them titties, bitch,” Gabbi thundered, giggling to herself like it was all some game.


Before Tiffany could even shake her head, the girl's finger invaded her space, easily pushing aside her little limbs and exposing her to the world. The camera app clicked again and again as she stared up, completely numb from shock. The giantess grabbed her again, turning her around to get pictures of her backside and then making her lay down.


A ruler slapped down next to her a second later, and Gabbi took a photo while musing, “Ooo, just about five and three-quarter inches. I bet you were tall huh, bitch?”


Tiffany cringed as the finger invaded her world again but this time it simply stroked her left arm and leg, like the giant was petting her. “I-I was 5'8''...”


Gabbi giggled, “Way taller than me and now you're small enough that I could turn you into a stain on my shoes. Bet you wish you were Immune, huh?”


Tears welled up in the little girl's eyes and she wanted to shout that she was, that this was all some kind of mistake, that this couldn't be happening to her. Yet, instead all she could do was wail, “Yes! I wish I was Immune!”


The lid of the bento box opened with a soft pop, and the smell of cold chicken and vegetables made Tiffany's stomach rumble. “Eating healthy as fuck today,” Gabbi said to no one in particular as her camera app clicked quietly again. Tiffany stared wide eyed as the giantess carried a small mound of food up to her glossy lips while her thumb tapped against her phone, no doubt captioning the photo of the lunch Tiffany had prepared for her own Instagram.


Gabbi ate with no pretension, chewing with her mouth open like no one was there to watch her lips smack together and the food get masticated into an indiscernible mass by her huge coffee-stained teeth. A hiss made Tiffany turn to see the small bottle of prosecco being opened by the girl's gargantuan hands, the giantess then lifted it to her lips and guzzled it down like it was soda.


“Ahh,” she sighed contently as the bottle thumped against her desk. She licked her lips before saying, “Nothing like cold bubbly on a hot day, huh, bitch?”


Tiffany stammered, uncertain what to say while from below a quiet voice said, “I wouldn't know, mistress.”


The voice of her fellow shrunken slave finally made Tiffany start to crawl forward. Her heart hammered in her chest as she peeked over the edge of the desk to see a chubby white skinned girl essentially kowtowing in front of Gabbi's Air Force 1s. The girl's hair was limp, greasy, and dark marking it as clearly untended by her gigantic mistress. Like Tiffany she was naked, though most of her body remained unexposed to the tiny girl thanks to her crouched position. Still, Tiffany could see the girl's lips and tongue working their way across the sneaker, literally spit shining them.


“Aw,” Gabbi's cooing instantly made Tiffany remember that everything she did was being watched by the giantess, “Rich bitch meet fat bitch.” The shoe the girl was licking gently smacked her in the cheek, forcing her to sit up onto her knees and stare skyward. A full but cute face stared up at Tiffany with sad deadened eyes as Gabbi thundered on, “This bitch used to my roommate but then she dwindled away and all the money mommy and daddy gave her to survive in New York till she could get a job became my money because I'm so graciously taking care of her.” Gabbi's hand came down and scratched the girl's head like she were a puppy, and to Tiffany's utter shock, the little girl actually nuzzled against the hand, kissing it with her dry cracked lips.


“Yeah, you like it when mistress pets you, huh?” Gabbi cooed, “Who loves their mistress?”


“I do! I do!” The girl cried excitedly.


“Then take off your mistress's shoes,” Gabbi said, shoving the girl back to the floor with a cackle. The shrunken girl hit the floor with a thud and a whimper but she immediately set to work untying and gently prying the heavy white sneakers from the giant girl's foot. Pristine white socks were stretched across Gabbi's feet and each one was lovingly kissed by the shrunken slave before she set to rubbing the giantess's large right foot. “Good girl,” Gabbi cooed as her arms settled on her desk, forming thick walls around Tiffany's world.


The tiny girl looked up as the giantess simply shook her mouse and a second later the screen came to life, washing the shrunken girl's world in its glow. A second later, Gabbi's Facebook appeared at movie theater sized proportions.


“Hey, what's your name?” Gabbi asked, her dark brown eyes locked on Tiffany's little not quite six inch tall frame.


“Wh-what?”


“Your name, little girl. I want to see who you are,” she gestured to the huge screen where the cursor hovered over the search bar.


Thousands of thoughts raced through the little girl's brain as she tried to remember whether or not her Facebook was set to private, the pictures the giantess might see if it wasn't, and the people she might be able to find. She trembled as she imagined watching the giantess bid her off between her best friends or her coworkers or her intern. “Oh God...” she whimpered.


A shadow fell over her world, and hot breath that smelled of her own lunch washed over her world, “I'm not playing, bitch. What is your name?”


“Tiffany Standish!” She cried out as tears rolled down her cheeks.


“Tiffany,” Gabbi snorted, “Such a fucking white bitch name.”


The girl's fingers flashed across the keyboard and hit 'enter' with a resounding clack. A second later half a dozen profiles sat at the center of the screen, and Gabbi's eyes bounced from her little body to the huge screen in front of her as she hovered over them in turn. After several agonizing seconds, she hovered over the correct profile.


“This you, Tiffy?” She asked, “Ohio State?”


“Go Buckeyes,” the little girl stammered, nervously laughing as she felt her life slipping away.


Tiffany's own profile suddenly dominated the screen above her. She didn't post much anymore, the top post being a Throwback Thursday picture from Victoria's wedding. Her and a few of her old sorority sisters doing the classic 'sorority squat' they used to do in college before they got into their gowns. They had actually all managed to bring old sorority event t-shirts to the wedding so they could take the silly picture.


The cursor didn't bother scrolling through her posts though instead going right to her friends list, and faded gray text that read: 1 Mutual Friend.


“Who the fuck do we both know?” Gabbi laughed as she clicked on it.


A mostly blank page with a single profile link suddenly appeared, Tiffany's jaw dropped as she read the name at the same time Gabbi said it aloud, “Amanda Fletcher.”


The giantess let out a low chuckle that sent a chill down Tiffany's little spine, “How do you know the only person who's ever bought two shrinkees from me, little Tiffy?”


The little girl trembled as she spoke, “We... we went to high school together.”


Gabbi continued to laugh as she sent the girl a message, asking if she was interested in another shrinkee.


The response took a single agonizing minute, [Eh, I don't know.]


The keyboard clacked loudly as memories of high school flooded Tiffany's brain. She had been so mean to Amanda, in the way only a popular high school girl could be. The nerdy girl hadn't deserved any of it but she had piled all sorts of stuff onto her; spreading a rumor that she was gay, 'accidentally' knocking her down in the hallway (it was so easy with the huge overstuffed backpack the little blonde had carried), and refusing to acknowledge her existence when she tutored her boyfriend in math.


[What if I told you I had Tiffany Standish for sale?]


Barely a second after the message was sent, Gabbi had sent along the photo of her next to the ruler. She stared up at herself on the screen, scared stiff as she lay next to the ruler, staring blankly into the camera.


Amanda is typing...


[I'll give you 5k above the usual if you overnight her and don't post her.]


Gabbi whistled as she looked down at the little girl, “Let's see how much you're worth to my favorite customer, huh, bitch?”


Gabbi's fingers typed away, [5k for an overnight, 10k to not start a bid.]


The response was almost instantaneous, [Done.]


An address was sent barely a second later.


Tiffany's jaw dropped while behind her, the giantess's chair groaned as Gabbi started to dance in her seat. She had been mean to Amanda, that she knew and she felt more than a little guilty about it, but she had no idea that she had made the girl feel so badly that she would pay thousands of dollars to enact her revenge. Then the shrunken girl processed how much money her old classmate had just paid for her.


What the hell was Amanda Fletcher doing that she had well over 15,000 dollars to just spend at the drop of a hat?


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks again for the reviews!

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

Tiffany was so stunned by what had just happened that she didn't even notice Gabbi's hand until the fingers had completely closed around her. The giantess let out a squeal that left her tiny ears ringing before Tiffany was smothered by the girl's enormous glossy lips. She squirmed and flailed as the massive soft lips overwhelmed her little body, thin traces of saliva seeping out and coating her midsection as she bashed her fists into the giantess's nose.


The sound of the lips smacking together was like a gunshot and then she was pulled away so she could stare up at Gabbi's grinning countenance, “Look at you, my little money maker. How does it feel to know you're worth as much as a new car?”


Tiffany blinked as she processed the booming words, “Wh-what?”


Gabbi simply squealed with delight as she heard the little girl's stammering, “I knew Amanda had money but shit, she's either rolling in it or she just fucking hates you.” The immense latina's smile seemed to stretch across the sky as she leaned in close, “Which do you think it is, my little bitch?”


Memories of knocking the girl over, rolling her eyes in response to the girl asking teachers a question, and the derisive snorts she'd make when Amanda spoke to Chase back in high school ran through Tiffany's head. Her lips trembled as she processed that Amanda Fletcher might still hate her, ten years later. Lots of people carried grudges from high school into adulthood but they probably never got the chance to exact revenge in the way that Amanda just did.


Tiffany's whole body started to shake as she processed that the nerdy little blonde was already tormenting her and all she had done was agree to pay someone a ton of money. The shrunken girl swallowed a lump in her throat as what had really happened finally hit her: Amanda Fletcher had bought her.


Amanda Fletcher was now her owner.


The laughter came up from somewhere far below, deep in Gabbi's stomach, “Oh you was a real bitch to her, huh?”


“No!” Tiffany screamed but Gabbi simply kept laughing.


“Mhm, you were, I can see it in your little face,” her thumb rolled up and started pushing against Tiffany's head. The little girl squirmed and tried to protest as the flesh mashed against her but Gabbi's voice thundered on, “You treated her like shit on your shoes and now you're going to be cleaning shit off of hers. It's too good.”


“N-” She tried to shout but the powerful thumb rolled over her lips, forcing her head every which way as Gabbi drank in her terror.


“I've never asked Amanda what she does with the shrinkees I sell her,” the giantess mused as far below her roommate-turned-pet rubbed her feet, “I sorta assumed that she kept them as pets. She always seemed kinda nice, like the sorta girl who would keep those two in a cute little hamster cage and play with them when she was bored. Now though.”


Tiffany wanted to scream as Gabbi's dark eyes settled upon her.


“Now I think she might just enjoy killing you things.”


The words cut through Tiffany instantly, making her sob and wail, “Please, please don't do this to me! Please don't! I'm begging you! You can go back to my apartment, I'll tell you everything you need to know to get the money I have in the bank!”


“That sounds like a lot of work, my bitch,” Gabbi said with a laugh, “And I really can't be bothered going back to your place right now.”


“Why?!” Tiffany screamed, battering her little fists against the giantess's fingers.


“Because I need to ship you out, Tiffy.”


Gabbi's grin only made Tiffany's heart sink deeper, “No, please!”


“Sorry, if I'm going to overnight you, I need to get to the post office soon. You know how it is, little girl,” the giantess snickered as her foot lashed out at her pudgy pet, “Get my platforms, fatty. I'm feeling tall today.”


“Yes, mistress,” the little girl whimpered from below.


Tiffany cringed as the huge girl blew a kiss after the scurrying foot tall girl. Terror pumped through her veins as she suddenly imagined acting like that around Amanda, unable to comprehend calling that nerd 'mistress' or something equally silly.


Gabbi reached over to her desk, and picked up her phone, scrolling through it as she held Tiffany limply in her other hand. The little brunette wriggled and slapped the fingers to draw her attention, “Please! You can't do this to me!”


The huge girl chuckled as her phone vibrated, “Pretty sure this venmo notification says otherwise, Tiffy.” She slid her phone into the pocket of her hoodie before glancing back across her vast apartment, “I don't have all day, bitch!”


The huffing and puffing of the slave girl was the only response that echoed through the huge railroad apartment. Twisting about, Tiffany could see the girl struggling to carry the pair of massive shoes. The little brunette gulped as she realized the thick platforms were almost as tall as she was, easily reaching up to her chest or shoulders.


The slave crashed down before Gabbi's feet, the shoes tumbling about the floor as the giantess let out an annoyed grunt. The fingers of her free hand snapped loudly, “Chop chop, fatty. Your mistress needs to go make money so she can put food in your bowl.”


The little girl muttered apologies, dipping her head in a little bow half-a-dozen times as she slid the massive shoes onto the giantess's mighty peds. Tiffany stared down in disbelief, unable to comprehend what the shrunken girl was doing all while also realizing that she wouldn't be able to even pick up the shoes. Push them maybe, but pick them up? Not anymore.


Worst of all though, she remembered the things they had made Victoria's shrunken pledge do. The little girl was a few inches taller than Tiffany was now, a thought that made a pit of anxious vulnerability open up in her stomach, which meant that she was still shorter than Gabbi's pet. Yet, they had forced her to do similar things. She'd give them pedicures every Saturday morning as they sat on the futon, hungover and lazily flipping through channels or shows on Netflix. When they finally decided they wanted to go get breakfast or lunch, they'd demand she drag their shoes across the floor to them. If they were wearing sneakers, she'd tie them tight just like Gabbi's slave was doing. Either way, when they stood up, it was the little pledge's job to get out of the way.


And for Gabbi's pet it was just the same.


The world lurched around Tiffany, and she barely managed to hold in a scream as she watched everything blur. Gabbi's shrunken slave yelped in terror, which only earned her a derisive snort from her mistress, “What'd you think I was going to do, stupid? Not stand up?”


The mumbled apologies were lost in Tiffany's ears as wind whistled and Gabbi's now tremendous footfalls boomed throughout the apartment. The girl sauntered across her home, her strides eating up miles of hardwood as she walked into her small kitchen and dumped Tiffany into a clean tupperware container.


The shrunken brunette stared up at the huge girl, perplexed, “Wh-what am I doing in here?”


Gabbi said nothing as she started to opened up cabinets and pull things down. She cracked a graham cracker into quarters, popping one of the huge chunks into her own mouth as she swung another quarter overhead. Without a word, she crumbled it, raining cracker crumbs across Tiffany's world.


The little girl shielded herself as best as she could, crumbs sticking to her hair and heavier chunks hitting her like bits of hail. She shouted and flinched with every hit but all that did was make Gabbi giggle in the heavens above.


The rush of water drew Tiffany's attention back to the outside world as above her, Gabbi filled a dime bag up then spilled out more than half of it while grumbling to herself in annoyance. She then carefully slid a paring knife into the top of the bag before sealing it. Her huge fingers invaded the tupperware, making Tiffany flinch away as she taped the bag to the wall.


Tiffany blinked as she realized the giantess had made her a small improvised water bottle. She doubted it was particularly secure but the thought and care the giantess went to caught her entirely off guard. She looked upwards and shouted, “Thank you!”


The giantess gave a single cutting laugh in response as she stabbed holes into a lid. A second later it slammed down, making Tiffany scream as the world rattled around her. Gabbi's face was distorted and colored blue as she looked down through it, “I love it when you little things thank me for the water. It's like you forget what I'm doing to you when that happens.”


“I-” Tiffany's protests were cut off by the girl's thunderous laughter and footfalls as she strutted off.


All the shrunken girl could do was watch as Gabbi moved around the apartment. Her footfalls, even the distant ones, sounding like a storm rolling overhead to Tiffany. The storm was accompanied by gentle quakes as the giantess returned with a small box in her hands. The box landed with a thud next to Tiffany's prison as Gabbi popped another quarter of a graham cracker in her mouth.


Below there was a soft whimper and Gabbi's face turned toward the floor, “Do you think you deserve a treat, bitch?”


“Pl-please, mistress,” whined the voice from below.


Gabbi's face was hard for a second before it melted, “Ugh, this is why you're still fat, ya know? Cause I'm such a softie.” The girl bit into the remaining quarter, swallowing half in one go before bending down and handing the saliva coated chunk to her pet.


“Thank you, mistress, thank you!” Tiffany could hear the girl's kisses against the shoes from up on the counter.


The sound of lips smacking against leather was replaced with a yelp, “Don't get crumbs on my platforms, bitch.”


“Sorry, mistress.”


Tiffany's view of the world was blocked by Gabbi's immense hands as the giantess lifted the tupperware up without even looking at her and slid the plastic prison into the cardboard box. The huge latina was simply smiling and cooing down at her former roommate, asking her to perform tricks that from the sound of it the tiny girl was only happy to do. As the box's flaps came down, Tiffany screamed and begged for mercy but Gabbi didn't even spare her a glance.


The little brunette's screams were lost amid the sound of tape being stretched out over the box's flaps, sealing her prison in until she'd be unboxed by Amanda.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks to everyone who leaves a review!

Chapter 6 by gtswburg

The tupperware and box muffled the gigantic world outside but Tiffany quickly found that only heightened her terror.


The box being snatched up in Gabbi's powerful hands sounded like dozens of animals were scratching and clawing at the sides of a house. Then the house was catapulted into the sky, sending Tiffany skidding across the bottom of her prison, with crumbs bumping into her as her own screams echoed back at her.


Gabbi's thumping footsteps were now louder and more powerful since she had put on her thick platform shoes. Worse, each step jarred Tiffany's little world, rattling the cracker pieces and sloshing the water in its bag. A few errant droplets flew out and splattered onto the floor. The tiny girl simply tried to brace herself in a corner, whimpering and yelping at every strange noise that filtered into her prison.


“Get a hold of yourself,” she tried to make her voice strong and aggressive, but the effect was undercut by the sudden sob that she was unable to suppress. One sob become another and soon enough she was crying as the world simply rocked back and forth to the beat of Gabbi's foot falls.


Tiffany quickly lost track of time as she cried, and when she heard the jingle of a bell somewhere in the distance she instantly sat up, her head craning back toward the sky expecting the box to suddenly be opened up even though she knew it would remain sealed.


Above her, the top flaps of the box began to shake and shudder, a sound like dozens of horses riding across it echoing in Tiffany's ears. She cowered lower in her little corner, her whole body shaking as she stared up at the ceiling.


A frustrated sigh from Gabbi made the little woman realize that the bratty giantess was simply drumming her fingers against the box in annoyance, clearly bothered that she had to wait in any line. Tiffany kept telling herself it was only the huge latina's fingers, but that did nothing to calm her down, in fact it only made things worse. Every thunderous tapping reminded Tiffany of just how much power a single gigantic finger now held.


More than enough strength to cripple her without a second thought.


Tiffany whimpered as her prison rattled, and thunderous rapid-fire Spanish echoed overhead. Again, despite being unable to see or understand the giants, she found her head snapping back and forth between the two booming voices; Gabbi's and another woman's. From what she could parse they talked about more than just mailing a package, and they laughed more than once.


The shrunken girl tried to tell herself that it wasn't about her but she couldn't shake the image of the two enormous Latinas laughing at the thought of her trapped in the little box, completely at their mercy and soon to be at the mercy of a girl she bullied in high school.


Her prison was lifted and then set down somewhere, based on the hollow thump beneath her, Tiffany could only guess she was atop another box. Gabbi's voice rang out in a final goodbye, though whether it was directed to the woman she clearly knew or Tiffany, the little girl couldn't tell.


Instead, she simply sat in the dark and her mind lingered on memories from high school. The more she thought about it, the more she understood why Amanda Fletcher would spend an absurd amount of money to buy her and have her shipped to her door. She tried to imagine the shrimpy blonde girl as she would look now and it made Tiffany shudder in fright.


Thinking about high school reminded her of Chase, her high school boyfriend and his shrunken man. The little man had been a gift from Chase's mother for getting a lacrosse scholarship to Notre Dame. He had been such a pathetic little thing, his seven inch frame dwarfed by Chase's powerful size 12 feet and even her size 9s sent the shrunken man scurrying for cover. They had loved to torment him by stomping down close to him or kicking their shoes off so they sailed right above his little head. He would duck and cover himself with his pathetic arms, and she loved to hear his screams, his pathetic high-pitched screams.


Two Immune high schoolers with parents who worked lucrative but demanding jobs. They had had a lot of free and unsupervised time to toy with the shrunken man. In retrospect, Tiffany was amazed it had taken them as long as it did to use him sexually.


Chase had him for three or maybe four months before that fateful afternoon.


They had been cuddling and making out on Chase's bed while his shrinkee tended to their shoes. It had been a cold snowy winter, so he was hemmed in between her uggs and Chase's timberlands. Giggling, Tiffany had reached down and grabbed him, yanking him skyward as he squirmed. She remembered just how pathetic his attempts to ward her off had been, and it made her whimper now as she thought about how she fought against Gabbi's immense fingers.


She had silenced his protests with a simple squeeze of her hand.


He hung there limp and dazed for a moment as she grinned at Chase and he gave her a smug smirk back. The jingling of his owner's belt brought the little shrinkee back to the real terrifying world, and he started to scream as he was lowered down.


She pressed his little body into the underside of Chase's punching bag like cock, and laughed as she watched his little limbs flail. Chase, meanwhile, let out a deep guttural moan of pleasure as the shrunken man squirmed against his manhood.


“You like that, baby?” She remembered whispering to him as she kissed his jaw.


He had been so turned on that he only nodded and moaned.


Tiffany started jacking him off right there, giggling as the little man in her hand squealed and pleaded with his teenage overlords. They didn't care though, because they had started to make out again, their legs intertwining as she gave her boyfriend a handjob.


The funniest part had been seeing the pathetic middle aged shrinkee covered in Chase's seed. Molten hot white globs covered him and they simply laughed and laughed at him before demanding that he eat it. They had watched him for a few minutes before Tiffany had declared it too gross. She had batted her hand into the man and sent him plummeting off the bed.


He landed, groaning but not broken, on the floor and they laughed again.


Tiffany suddenly screamed as her whole world shook. Voices thundered around her as a man asked if these were the only overnight boxes for the day. She wanted to scream up and plead for mercy but then she thought about what they had done to Chase's shrinkee again.


Tiffany bit down on her lip to keep from screaming or even grunting in pain as she was sent careening and tumbling across her prison. Chase's shrunken man had been a schlubby loser in his forties and they had used him like a sex toy all the time after that first handjob. Worse, she came to suspect that Chase used him when he was alone too and at the time she had simply shrugged it off as not that strange. The shrinkee was Chase's after all but now the thought made her uneasy, her little body squirming at the idea of being used by a horny teen to get off.


It would be endless and merciless, and as she listened to the basso voiced giant above her, she wondered if that sex drive ever really died off in men. Several of the men she had dated had had enormous sexual appetites, and it's not like Tiffany was some prude but as she thought about being at the mercy of a giant she shuddered in fear.


She pulled her knees to her chest as she thought of all her exes, imagining them as the enormous monsters they would look like now. Most of them were handsome smooth talkers, and it wouldn't be hard to imagine them telling their current girlfriends that she was just a toy they could get rid of at any time. But they'd keep her, locked away or stuffed in their sock drawer unseen by their girlfriends. Unless the giant bitch just snuffed her out right then and there beneath their feet.


The dark thought made tears stream down Tiffany's eyes as her box was set down atop another box, and the roar of a delivery truck filled her ears. She sniffled and tried to stop the tears from flowing as the truck went along its route. The roar of its engine cut off regularly as its giant operator went and collected more boxes. The world shook every time he opened the door and stacked them in, his grunts becoming more muffled as he loaded more boxes into the truck.


Then the huge vehicle rumbled on for a long time, Tiffany was able to calm herself down and as embarrassing as it was, she found herself picking up the crumbs of graham cracker and gnawing on them. The mealy cracker made her stumble over to the dime bag of water, reaching up and scooping some out into her hands to wash down her meager meal. As the engine shut off and the boxes shifted, water splashed down around her, forcing her back into the corner she had been sitting in since Gabbi had carried her to the post office.


All hell broke loose shortly after that.


The world tumbled and Tiffany screamed as she felt weightless and then felt gravity take hold. The truck was unloaded with horrifying speed and even with the cardboard and tupperware muffling everything, Tiffany was assaulted by the sounds of gargantuan machines and thunderous voices. Metal groaned and whined and engines roared as her box was sorted along with all the others.


Things stopped as suddenly as they began and then came a terrifying noise, like a cat yowling through a stadium speaker and producing a lot of feedback. Her prison shifted, and she could hear boxes around hers closing in, thumping and thudding as they were pressed against each other. Then the yowling stopped, and there was a heavy thump somewhere in the distance.


“Plastic wrap?” She breathed the question as the loud beeping of a forklift filled her ears.


The world shuddered and she heard what might have been hundreds of boxes shake as they were rolled out and loaded onto something. She sat in the dark for what might have been a few minutes or might have been an hour, twitching at every new sound that echoed through her pitch black world.


When things started to move, she felt the roar of the engines more than heard them.


“Oh no, no, no,” she whimpered as the g-forces started to push against her.


She was pinned to the back wall of her prison as a plane took flight.


She howled and screamed but it didn't matter.


Cold air began to seep in and any hope of sleeping as her prison was shipped along with the rest of the overnight packages flew out of her mind.


Tiffany shivered and cursed to herself as she sat there, quickly realizing that while she didn't seem to be in any danger inside the box, it would be more than unpleasant. She had experienced more than her fair share of cold winters in New York City, but as she sat there Tiffany couldn't help but think of Victoria's shrunken pledge.


The sorority house they lived in their senior year was old and drafty to begin with. Then the weekend before their last semester, she and Victoria had returned a few days early to relax and enjoy the house by themselves. The boiler broke and the house might as well have transformed into an ice castle.


They layered blankets on top of flannel on top of cold weather running gear and could still feel the chill seeping into their bones, especially at night. The shrunken pledge had constantly mewled and moaned about how miserable she was, which they had pompously dismissed, giggling as she shivered at their woolen sock clad feet. The only warmth the little girl got was from their bodies when she was forced to massage their cramping muscles.


Neither her or Victoria had thought anything of the pledge's complaints, the little bitch was constantly whining so more of it didn't matter to them.


The Sunday night before the semester started was the worst.


Tiffany could distinctly remember laying in her bed, with two pairs of tights on beneath her fluffiest warmest pajama bottoms, a hoodie over her winter running jacket, and her thickest pair of wool socks on. “Fuck,” she had grunted.


Victoria's shivering voice had echoed from across their room, “Look, I don't want this to turn into some fucking Skinemax movie or anything but we're going to need to sleep next to each other. It's too fucking cold.”


Tiffany giggled and put on her best dude-bro voice as she slipped from beneath her blankets, “No homo.”


Victoria had laughed too, “No homo, bro.”


She had started to slide into Victoria's bed, when the girl instantly shuddered, pulling back, “Oh my god, your feet are like ice!” Tiffany had tried to protest but Victoria simply yelped and shoved her back, “Put on your uggs or something, I don't want to die.”


Rolling her eyes, she had stumbled over to the foot of her bed where her tall brown uggs had sat. She yanked on one and then when she went to grab the other, her hand met empty air. Groaning in frustration that it had tipped over, she bent down and snatched it up.


The soft confused yelp from inside of it didn't even reach her ears as she pulled the boot on.


The sheepskin instantly insulated her chilly foot but she blinked in surprise as she felt something strange between it and the insole. She scrunched her toes and instantly felt the squirming and flailing of the shrunken pledge.


Tiffany had giggled and then pressed her foot down into the ground. She could feel the girl's scream against her toes, her little body squirming until the weight overpowered her, pinning her in place.


Victoria watched from where she was bundled up in the bed, “What are you doing?”


“The pledge is in my boot,” Tiffany had laughed, lifting her foot up onto its ball so that she could feel the girl scream into her toes again, “And she is freaking out.”


Victoria's laugh was more of a cruel cackle as she said, “Well, I guess she can't complain about being too cold now.”


“Mhm, not with my toasty toesies keeping her company,” Tiffany scrunched her toes atop the pledge's face before hobbling into bed, not wanting to actually step on the shrinkee for fear of crushing her.


She had slid into bed with Victoria, the pair of them giggling as they snuggled up close. She had made sure to tap the toe of her boot into Victoria's own black uggs a few times just to terrify the little girl, and it instantly set her to squirming. She had contently sighed as it felt like the girl was giving her a foot massage until she finally fell asleep.


They switched off who kept her in their uggs until the boiler was fixed that Friday.


As much as she hated to imagine being pressed down upon by some enormous foot, Tiffany found herself wishing for one as she shuddered and shivered in the cargo hold of the plane.


Time passed slowly in the frigid darkness of her prison, and every time she started to doze off her body would shiver or her world would shake and she'd be wide awake again. Tiffany also kept thinking back to that cold week in the house. The thought of an enormous foot just pressing down on her like she had done to the pledge making her sob.


She kept asking herself if Amanda Fletcher's foot would be the last thing she ever saw. Hazy high school memories of the girl drifted into her head as she tried to think what would be the instrument of her own demise. The little blonde had been on the track team, and she remembered the girl wearing running shoes regularly. The thought of being ground into worn treads filled with dirt and muck made her little stomach churn.


Amanda had also worn converse, she could remember the bright white rubber toe cap standing out against the dark hardwood floors of Chase's house when she came by to tutor him once. Chase's shrinkee had cowered when she walked by, the same as he did when Chase or Tiffany did, and that only made the shrunken woman's heart sink. She didn't want to be ground into a hardwood floor by Amanda's converse. She wasn't even supposed to cower in front of the little bitch but she realized she would and sooner rather than later.


Tiffany clutched her stomach as it twisted itself into knots both out of fear and the plane's sudden descent. The air became warmer every few minutes and her prison pitched about with the rest of the boxes in the cargo hold.


Nothing could prepare her for the horrific jolt of the landing, her little body bouncing right into the lid of the tupperware. The shock knocked the air from her lungs and she couldn't right herself in time to avoid sliding forward as the whole plane braked along the runway.


Her body began to heat up as the plane undoubtedly taxied, and she could feel her eyelids drooping down, sleep finally threatening to take her. Then the whole world started to rumble once again, putting her little body back on high alert.


Machinery roared, forklifts beeped, and the thunderous voices of giants boomed around her as her little prison was sorted along with everything else. Despite having just gone through it when she was shipped, Tiffany was continuously shocked and caught off guard by everything that happened. The only consolation was this time it was easier to keep from screaming because she knew her world would rattle and be tossed about.


Eventually, she was loaded onto a truck, the engine rumbling as it idled.


Again, the truck rolled out from the distribution center and she was left sitting in the darkness alone with her thoughts as the huge delivery truck trundled along unfathomably large streets and highways.


A few summers earlier, Ashleigh had finally convinced Tiffany to go hiking with her. The bubbly blonde had grown up in Colorado, and every time she went home or the company sent her out west, her Insta would be flooded with selfies of her atop some peak, grinning from ear to ear. She had promised that they would do easy trails in the Catskills, easy ones that people did with their cute little babies and dogs.


Instead, Tiffany had spent a weekend scrambling up hillsides, panting and sweating as her feet throbbed in pain because she hadn't properly broken in her boots. Meanwhile, Ashleigh bounced up and down the trails like a fucking mountain goat, still looking camera ready when they reached the summit with only a few blonde wisps sticking out of her just-the-right-amount-of-dirty baseball cap.


Worse, she had insisted they go out Sunday morning even though they were planning on driving back that afternoon and Tiffany's body screamed in pain. She had tried to convince Ashleigh to go without her, but she wouldn't budge, it was both of them or nothing. Tiffany had forced herself to go up and was at least happy that it was an easy trail as promised, and the view was pretty amazing.


On the way back down, they had found them.


Or more appropriately, Ashleigh's hiking boot had found the husband.


She had been so busy gloating about the fact that she had actually managed to get Tiffany to enjoy the outdoors that she wasn't watching her footing. Ashleigh had stumbled but years of experience kicked in and she caught herself, easily keeping up the sudden momentum down to where the slope evened out slightly.


Then came the crunch followed by a pathetic little scream.


Ashleigh's face had lit up as she lifted her dusty well worn hiking boot off the ground to reveal thick sticky strands of viscera clinging to its tread. Tiffany had laughed at the cruel display and pointed out the shrunken woman, who was probably around the same height she was now, screaming and sobbing as she stared at the underside of Ashleigh's boot.


The shrunken woman had scrambled when she felt the gaze of the two giants settle on her, wailing her head off as she went. Soon the musty suede wall of Ashleigh's boot blocked her path, and the little woman was rocketed up into the sky, held at chest height between the two of them as they talked about what to do with her.


The shrinkee had pleaded with them to be merciful but they had dismissed her as they walked back down the trail. As they almost always had when a shrinkee begged them, she and Ashleigh mocked the woman's little high-pitched voice, giggling the whole time while she sobbed.


When they reached their weekend rental car, Ashleigh slipped off the boot she had squashed the husband in and simply dropped the woman inside before setting it down on the passenger side floor mat. She took off her other boot and put it down before closing the door and kicking up her feet, letting her sweaty soles hang out the window as Tiffany drove down the winding mountain roads back to the highway.


Tiffany could distinctly remember looking down to see the shrunken woman cowering in the boot, not even trying to escape her little prison. Instead, she just seemed to be clinging to the padded walls of the boot like they were the only thing keeping her upright. At the time, she had told herself that she would've scrambled out, clambering down the purple laces of Ashleigh's boots to go hide beneath the seat or some other inconvenient place for them to reach.


Thinking about it now, as she shuddered inside the tupperware container as the truck slowed and the delivery driver began their route, Tiffany realized she had been very wrong about the options any shrinkee would have. The tiny woman had probably only been able to stay upright by clinging to the sides of the boot.


A shudder ran through Tiffany as she realized she had never asked Ashleigh what became of the shrinkee. Knowing Ashleigh it probably hadn't gone well for the shrunken woman, but then again, maybe her friend did keep shrinkees as pets or slaves and simply didn't talk about it. Tiffany whimpered as she realized how much comfort she took in the idea that that woman was still alive, massaging the feet that killed her husband every night while Ashleigh shouted out answers to Jeopardy questions.


It was better than starving to death because Ashleigh put the boots on a high shelf in her closet and didn't go hiking for the rest of that summer. Tiffany picked up another graham cracker chunk and forced herself to eat it as she was again forced to wonder what Amanda Fletcher was going to do to her.


The engine cut off for the umpteenth time that day, and her prison was suddenly lifted skyward.


Everything shook and shuddered as her little prison was carried by some enormous delivery man. The humongous being set her down somewhere, sending another tremor through her world as he said, “Light load today, just this one for Apartment 702.”


“Thanks, you have a good one,” came another booming voice as her prison was picked up and lowered to another space.


Outside, she could hear the tapping of fingers against a keyboard and the creaking of a chair as the doorman went back to work. A well of vulnerability opened in Tiffany's stomach as she suddenly realized she had arrived at her destination.


She was in Amanda Fletcher's apartment building.


 


 


 

End Notes:

In under the wire (at least on the west coast) to wish you all a happy Friday! Sorry about the late post but hopefully you'll all enjoy this fairly long chapter. Thanks again for the reviews!

Chapter 7 by gtswburg

The world beyond the box was quiet.


All Tiffany could hear was the muffled sound of the security guard or doorman or whatever they were called occasionally shifting in their chair. At several points in the day, they got up and walked away, some times were just short enough to go grab coffee but others must have been them doing some sort of patrol. She heard all their greetings of the building's tenants and the half-hearted barely polite responses they gave in return.


Tiffany frowned as she listened to the giants' replies, mildly offended with the way they treated this person whose job it was to sit around and essentially make them feel safer. That offense also came from the fact that in every awkward response, she could practically hear her own voice thundering in her ears. She had been a little nicer to Marco because he was cute but the rest of the doormen at her building? A half-smile and an 'oh yeah you too' even when they asked her how she was doing rather than wishing her a good day. Most of the time she didn't even bother taking her earbuds out.


“Miss!” Boomed the guard's voice, “Miss Fletcher!”


The world suddenly shook and Tiffany screeched as she was sent tumbling across the plastic floor of the tupperware as the box was lifted up. She bounced and tumbled about as the giant carried her, their voice booming the whole time, “Miss Fletcher! Your package.”


“Huh?”


That single syllable made Tiffany cower in her dark prison. She skittered away from the sound as she processed it. It was definitely Amanda Fletcher's voice, but it wasn't the sweet high-pitched sound she knew from high school. It sounded deeper and more powerful, not just because of their size difference but because of a confidence that the shrimpy nerd didn't have when they were teenagers.


“This came for you today.”


“Oh right,” the giantess said, as if she had somehow forgotten that she had bought Tiffany yesterday. Her prison shook as Amanda took it from the guard, “Thanks.”


Everything violently shifted, crumbs raining and water splashing around as the floor suddenly went vertical. Tiffany screamed for a brief second, the sound bouncing back at her before she slammed into the wall-turned-floor, the wind instantly knocked out of her body. She lay there, gasping for breath as Amanda stepped into an elevator, no doubt keeping the shrunken woman's prison tucked under her arm.


Tiffany's breathing turned shallow and ragged, her eyes locked on a point in the darkness above her, where she could only assume Amanda's head was as she tried to imagine the now enormous girl simply standing in the elevator like it were any other day.


A ringing noise announced they had arrived at her floor, and the world shook as Amanda walked down the hall. The sound of keys jingling was muffled by the box, but the roar of the door opening and closing echoed in Tiffany's ears. The world beyond her box was so quiet that the shrunken girl could hear the steady thump of Amanda's footfalls as she walked through her apartment.


Another door opened and shut before her world was turned back right side up. Tiffany grunted as she fell face first onto the floor of her prison, graham cracker crumbs battering her little frame as they were tossed about. Still raggedly breathing, she stared up at the ceiling, expecting light to blaze in at any moment but instead the distant door opened and shut again.


“What the fuck?!” Tiffany screamed, banging her fist against the floor in outrage.


Amanda had spent tens of thousands of dollars to get her here in one day and then she can't even be bothered to open up the box or even keep it upright?! Anger boiled up inside of Tiffany and she kept screaming and bashing her fists against the plastic walls of her prison as she tried to comprehend just what the fuck Amanda was doing.


Then the door opened and shut once more.


A loud thunk echoed outside her prison, and she could feel a gentle tremor through the floor.


A chair creaked as Amanda settled into it, and her contented sigh rang across the world.


Tiffany's body began to shake uncontrollably and she slowly felt herself crawling back as far as she could.


A strange sound echoed outside, like a soft swish.


Then everything shook, knocking Tiffany flat on her face as light poured in along with a metal blade half as tall as she was. The shrunken girl shrieked as the knife made quick work of the packing tape sealing her in. It sliced through either end of the box, her world blurring about as Amanda simply spun the box around to get at the other side. Then the knife drove downward right above Tiffany's head, eliciting another screech as it was dragged across the top of the box, leaving a thick gouge in the plastic lid separating her from the outside world.


The flaps of the box popped up instantly, and Tiffany stared up into the sky but rather than Amanda Fletcher, all she saw was a distant concrete ceiling. Then came an immense but definitively dainty hand, the milky palm casting her world in shadow as short fingernails covered in glossy black polish gripped at the lid and yanked it off with a loud pop.


Tiffany cowered at the bottom of the box, suddenly exposed to the distant sounds of the gigantic world. Wind whistled softly, and she could vaguely hear traffic and voices somewhere far below while Amanda shifted her weight in her seat. Metal ground against something like concrete or stone and the shrunken girl realized they must be on some patio or balcony attached to the girl's apartment.


Amanda's hand passed over head, and Tiffany flinched, terrified it was going to grab her.


Instead, a dark brown beer bottle flew back over a second later and Tiffany heard the giantess take a long pull before letting out a refreshed, “Ah!” that echoed over the shrunken woman's world. A tremor ripped through the ground beneath Tiffany but she still saw no sign of her captor.


With her whole body trembling, the tiny brunette slowly pushed herself to her feet.


At her full height, she could just see over the box's edge and she immediately screamed when she caught sight of the grimy sneaker sole that towered over her. She stumbled backwards to the center of her container as a low amused chuckle rang across the heavens.


Tiffany's neck craned back as she took in the immense being who now owned her.


Amanda Fletcher was dressed in the same plain casual clothes she had always worn in high school. The dirty white sole looming over her belonged to black suede low top Adidas sneakers, the three white stripes practically gleaming against the dark fabric around them. Amanda's legs were clad in loose blue jeans, her unadorned hand was wrapped around a craft beer bottle that rested on her knee. The sleeves of her black hoodie were pushed up to reveal her bare arms, and even despite their size difference Tiffany could tell that Amanda hadn't put on any muscle since they were seniors. Then she finally came to Amanda's face.


Whatever baby fat might have still clung to the girl's cheeks was long gone, leaving a cute if angular face. The shrunken girl's eyes were immediately drawn to a bright red zit that clung to the giantess's chin, making her look far younger than she was. She then went past Amanda's thin pink lips, her narrow nose, and finally to the chunky black frames of her glasses that sat atop it. Tiffany swept past the girl's forehead to her honey blonde hair that was pulled back in a short ponytail. A few brighter streaks of almost platinum blonde ran through it, just like they had in high school. Following a few errant strands that went over the giantess's ears, she spotted some gauges and earrings that the girl hadn't worn then, seemingly the only change.


Finally, she met the girl's pale blue almost gray eyes and another low chuckle rang through the world.


The shrunken woman stepped back nervously, which prompted another laugh and Amanda's first words, “What's wrong, Tiffany?” The huge sneaker that rested on the edge of the table tipped forward and shook the box as it settled atop it, “You look scared.”


Tiffany hit the back wall of her prison and started to slide down it as her shuddering legs gave out from under her. Memories of how she treated Amanda and how she treated shrinkees raced through her head as she tried to imagine what the giant was planning to do with her. “P-pl-please, Am-Amanda,” she finally managed to stammer out.


“P-pl-please, what?” The blonde cackled before taking another swig of beer.


“I know I was, I was a total bitch to you in high school and you have every right to be angry with me,” the words poured out of her, her voice shaking the whole time, “But that was years ago and you're clearly doing well now and you look great and you know, my therapist would always tell me it's not good to live in the past. It can make us do bad things, things we might regret.”


Amanda simply watched her, a smirk on her face before her eyebrow cocked upward as if asking what she might regret.


Terrified, Tiffany clasped her hands together and shouted, “Please, I'm begging you! Don't kill me, Amanda! I'll do anything! I'll be your slave for the rest of my life! Just please don't kill me!”


The giantess simply took another sip of her beer, the smug grin still sitting on her enormous face as she shrugged her shoulders like she was unmoved by Tiffany's plea and undecided about killing her.


Tears ran down Tiffany's cheeks as she crawled forward on her hands and knees, “Please! I was stupid in high school. I was a stupid petty bitch who thought she was entitled to everything! I'm not. I never was. I never deserved anything. Being this small, Amanda, it's punishment enough! If I had known how scary it was down here. God! I would have never treated people the way I did!”


She stared up, blinking through the tears to try to gauge Amanda's reaction but all she could see was the sneaker that seemed to dominate the sky.


Swallowing a lump in her throat, Tiffany thought about the countless times she had told shrinkees to do what she was considering over the years. With Victoria's pledge, they had made her do it because they thought it was funny. Ashleigh would often tell shrinkees to do it just so they'd go right where she wanted them.


Tiffany forced herself to stand up as she wiped tears and snot from her face.


The sole of the sneaker cast her in shadow as she stood beneath it.


Nervously, she pushed herself up to the tips of her toes and pressed her lips into the dirty dusty sole of Amanda's sneaker. The taste of earth and rubber filled her mouth as she leaned against the edge of the box and peppered the sole with kisses, all the while shouting, “Please! Don't kill me, Amanda!”


She could feel the grime coating her lips and cheeks when the sneaker was finally pulled away. The sound of it hitting the floor echoed up, making Tiffany shudder as she imagined how easily she could be squashed beneath it.


Amanda smiled down at Tiffany as she leaned forward, looming over the shrunken woman's world. The blonde lifted her free hand and extended a single finger toward the little brunette, which only made her cower in fright. Tiffany yelped as she felt the finger make contact, the sheer power behind it mind boggling as she felt the fingertip brush against her hair over and over again.


“Oh, Tiffany,” Amanda cooed, “I'm not going to kill you.”


“Y-yo-you're not?”


“No,” Amanda shook her head and smiled, “I'm going to make you love me.”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday Everyone! Thanks again for the reviews!

Chapter 8 by gtswburg

The finger retreated as Amanda leaned back in her chair and took another long sip from her beer.


Tiffany shook beneath the gigantic woman's gaze, trying to process what she had just said. It didn't make any sense to her. How could any giant expect a shrinkee to love them? She'd have still boiled with resentment if she had gone to one of her friends, and she actually loved and cared about them.


Amanda's refreshed sigh as the beer drifted from her lips made the little girl look skyward again, confusion written across her tiny face. The huge blonde simply chuckled, crossing one leg over the other while she looked out into the distance.


Tiffany tried to follow the girl's gaze but she could barely look out over the box and beyond that was a concrete slab that towered over her like a wall out of a fantasy novel. When she turned back to look at Amanda simply sitting there, drinking and relaxing after work, rage burned inside of the tiny girl. She wasn't supposed to be here. She was supposed to be Immune. She was supposed to be the giant relaxing with a beer.


Her frustration poured out of her in a wordless scream, her little fists shaking while she stamped against the plastic floor of her prison.


And all that did was earn her a low chuckle from Amanda.


The giantess's chair creaked as she leaned forward, her immense hand dipped down out of the sky as she cooed, “Aw, what's wrong Tiffany?”


“What's wrong?!” Tiffany shouted, “What the fuck do you think is wrong?!” She slapped at the invading fingers, but they didn't even flinch, instead they wrapped around her. The fire in her belly was replaced with a creeping fear as the slender fingers circled around her little body like albino serpents before suddenly grabbing her.


She screamed when she was lifted up out of her box. Tiffany reached and flailed toward her prison, suddenly feeling exposed as Amanda simply lifted her up toward her face. She shivered in the giantess's grip, staring directly into the bright red zit on the girl's chin while the giantess's breath washed over her.


The warm air reeked of hops and it made the shrunken girl gag.


“I already told you, Tiffany,” being so close to the woman's mouth, each word seemed to carry its own weight in the air that made Tiffany flinch and shudder, “I'm not going to kill you. You're perfectly safe here.”


She squirmed in the girl's palm, unable to stop thinking about all the horrible things she had done to her in high school. Her voice wavered as she spoke, “H-how am I supposed to believe you?”


Amanda's chuckle pelted her with warm waves of air, “Eventually you'll learn to trust in me completely.”


The giant girl's thin lips then puckered up and suddenly the distance between them and Tiffany disappeared. The little brunette squirmed as the soft pink flesh pressed against her skin, coating her in saliva that stunk of the giantess's beer. The sound of the kiss was like a cannon going off in Tiffany's ears, it left her shocked and dazed for a second as another low laugh rolled across the world.


Slowly, Tiffany coughed and sputtered, scraping at the saliva Amanda had left across her skin as she managed a single word, “H-ho-how?!”


When she blinked away spit and tears, Tiffany found herself staring directly into Amanda's waiting lips. She screamed and the lips split into a toothy grin as Amanda said, “I'm glad you asked, Tiffany.”


Metal ground against stone as the giant woman rose up out of her seat. Her footfalls were distant thuds on the ground far below, and each one made the tiny woman in her grip frantically grab at the fingers wrapped around her, terrified that she would simply slide out from between Amanda's loose grasp and plummet to her doom.


The giantess reached out with her beer-filled hand, holding the bottle carefully with thumb and forefinger as she dug the rest of her fingers into the door's handle. The grunt that echoed out from Amanda reminded the tiny girl that the blonde wasn't the immense god-like being she appeared, but a shrimpy nerd that she could have outclassed in any physical competition except maybe a long distance run just a few days earlier.


Looking down below as Amanda stepped into her apartment and her strides covered massive stretches of hardwood floor served as a stark reminder to Tiffany that any physical advantage she might have had over the blonde was long gone now.


“Goddess!”


The pair of voices that shouted up from below made Tiffany recoil in surprise.


Down on the floor, two people that looked to be around her height rushed into view and knelt before Amanda's feet, their heads bowed. The woman looked to be slightly larger than Tiffany, a shock of close cropped red hair standing out against skin even paler than Amanda's. Meanwhile, the little man's skin while pale had a warm undertone that when combined with his dark hair made Tiffany assume he was Latino or Asian.


It didn't truly matter though, as they were both shrinkees like her. Shrinkees who had just called Amanda Fletcher 'goddess.'


“Aw, hello my cuties,” the giant cooed sweetly, the world shifting as she sat down on what looked like a truly immense couch, “Did you miss me today?”


Amanda leaned forward to put her beer down on an expensive looking glass and metal coffee table, and when she leaned back she gently set Tiffany on the edge of her denim clad knee. Tiffany's mouth hung open as she watched the pair far below, peppering Amanda's immense sneaker with kisses.


The man looked up first, his soft almond eyes gazing almost lovingly at Amanda, “I wish you didn't have to work so much, Goddess.”


“Aw, me too, baby,” the blonde giggled.


“But we understand that your job is important, Goddess,” the woman chimed in, “And you're so good at it!”


Amanda laughed, her torso filling the sky as she bent down and gently stroked the shrunken girl's short fuzzy hair, “And what would you know about the quality of my code, sweetpea?”


The girl stood up, her tiny hands wrapped around the giantess's fingertip before she nuzzled against it and gently kissed Amanda's darkly painted nail, “It must be great if you made it, Goddess.”


“That's a good point, sweetpea,” Amanda's finger playfully bopped the girl on the head and when it retreated, Tiffany could see the little redhead was blushing. The newly shrunken woman stared up at her former high school punching bag, trying to process everything that she was seeing as Amanda announced, “I've been wearing these shoes all day, lovelies.”


From below, the two shrinkees immediately shouted apologies and Tiffany turned to see them scrambling around the giantess's feet. Amanda simply sunk back into her couch, a smile on her face before the leg beneath Tiffany bucked slightly. Down on the floor, the shrunken worshipers backed away as their gargantuan owner simply kicked off her now untied sneakers.


Tiffany stared down at them, and without Amanda looming over their world, their gazes eventually settled on her. Their little eyes widened and they looked at each other in confusion as they each knelt before a different foot.


Finally, the man shouted up, “Goddess!”


“Mhm,” Amanda's eyes fluttered open behind her glasses, “Yes?”


“Who is that?” The shrunken man shouted, pointing up at Tiffany.


The world shifted and Tiffany squirmed as Amanda's grip briefly tightened and then relaxed when she leaned forward to look at her shrunken slaves. “I told you both yesterday that I was getting a new shrinkee from Gabbi. Don't you remember?”


Tiffany could easily see the way they both froze at the mention of her bratty captor and then they slowly nodded their heads. Amanda started to lean back into the couch when the girl shouted up, “Shouldn't she be down here with us, Goddess?”


Amanda stopped and then her pale eyes settled on Tiffany.


The shrunken brunette shook her head, “Aman-”


Her voice turned into a strangled gasp as the blonde squeezed her fist, forcing the air from her lungs in an instant. The giantess smiled, “I think that's a great idea, sweetpea.”


The giantess's grip remained tight as Tiffany was thrust out into the open air, her little body squirming during the whole descent. When she was placed down on the floor between the other two shrinkees, the scent of Amanda's foot immediately staggered her. A day's worth of sweat overpowered whatever lotion and detergent she used, leaving the air warm and funky around her sock clad feet.


Tiffany took a few steps backward while her fellow shrinkees stared at her with smiles on their faces. Shadows raced across the world as Amanda leaned forward and snatched up her beer before the giantess sleepily announced, “Why don't you two show her what to do while I rest my eyes, hmm?”


They both shouted their assent in unison, the effect even more unsettling in Tiffany's ears when she was right next to it than it was from Amanda's knee. Above them, the couch creaked and Amanda's face disappeared from view but her toes wiggled in their cotton prisons, sending a new wave of funk out into the world.


Her two fellow shrinkees smiled at her, and the seven inch tall redhead gestured at the big foot in front of her, “Do you have a preference?”


“Wh-what?” Tiffany stammered. She backed away from the monumental foot while her eyes bounced between her two fellow prisoners.


“Left or right?” The man said, as if the choice were obvious.


“No, I,” Tiffany shook her head, “You can't be fucking serious?”


They both recoiled slightly though Tiffany wasn't sure if it was from her tone or the word 'fuck.'


Tiffany continued to back away, her eyes darting across the vast landscape as she looked for somewhere to hide or a vent to crawl into. A strange feeling filled her as she suddenly realized that for the first time since she had been in her apartment, she was free to move.


She could save herself from this weird nightmare if she could get to a phone or a laptop.


She could never be certain of how any of her friends would treat her but she knew deep down that they wouldn't make her call them 'Goddess'. And as she stared up at Amanda Fletcher, Tiffany decided that she wouldn't call her that either.


Turning on heel, Tiffany broke into a sprint away from the giantess and her creepy little servants. Her muscles burned for a moment after a whole day of being cramped up but as she ran past Amanda's sneakers, the tension eased and she fell into a good pace.


Behind her she could hear the little people's screams while they pleaded for Amanda to do something.


A laugh burst out of Tiffany's lips as she looked over her shoulder to see the blonde still sitting on the couch, her eyes closed as she took a beer-fueled cat nap. She turned her head back and kept her eyes on the prize of an enormous entertainment center that loomed ahead of her. The dark space beneath looked big enough for her to crawl under and there was probably a sizable gap on the other side. All she needed was a vent or a chance to hide out for long enough and then she'd inevitably be free.


Then she felt the first thunderous footstep.


Looking over her shoulder, Tiffany screamed as Amanda swung one enormous leg over her coffee table, then the other. Each awkward footfall sent a tremor through the floor, making Tiffany stumble as Amanda simply smiled high above.


The giantess's steps were casual and lazy.


The first one sent another powerful tremor, and on the second she lifted her beer to her lips, sucking down more of the hoppy brew as her foot sailed over Tiffany's head. The brunette screeched and skidded to a halt as a wall of white cotton slammed down in front of her.


Tiffany cowered between the pillars of denim that were Amanda's legs as the huge woman squatted down over her. A single finger came down to her trembling form and gently ran down her back, “Where you going, Tiffany?”


“I-I-” she stared up at the sky, her jaw moving but no sound coming out.


“Aw, I'm sure it's scary but that's no excuse to run.”


Amanda's cutesy tone made anger boil up inside of Tiffany once more, and she shouted, “Fuck you! I'll never worship you you fucking cunt!”


The giantess's head snapped back slightly in shock, and then she shook her head, quietly clucking her tongue as her hand swooped in. “Oh my little Tiffany,” the giantess said, her words rolling over the shrunken girl's scream as she lifted her into the sky, “That is not a very nice thing to say.”


“Fuck you!” Tiffany struggled against the fist, each one of Amanda's footsteps jarring her little world, “You're not nice! You're a crazy fucking nerd! A huge bitch!”


Amanda simply laughed as she came to a stop.


Down below on the floor, Tiffany could see a shoe rack that looked like a small building.


Shoes of various sizes and styles sat on it, though the shrunken girl couldn't help but notice they were all black with white accents, like the Adidas the giantess had worn that day. Amanda slowly squatted down, and the shoes grew larger but Tiffany's eyes were drawn to something in the center of the bottom rack. The blonde giantess set her beer down on the floor before yanking out the weird metallic structure.


It was a cage.


Amanda's dainty fingers flicked open the top of it before swinging Tiffany over the entrance.


“No!” Tiffany screamed, flailing and squirming as she stared up into the giantess's face, “I'll be good, Amanda!”


The hand kept descending and as it passed beyond the mouth of the cage, Tiffany tried to latch onto the bars but Amanda's small hand was too strong and fast. Her feet touched down on thick cotton, and she instantly gagged as the smell of old footsweat entered her nostrils. Looking down, Tiffany saw that the floor was covered in Amanda's old socks.


The cage clattered shut, and then everything shook as the giantess simply shoved it back into place between a pair of converse and chunky black leather clogs. Tiffany stumbled to the bars of the cage to stare out and plead but Amanda was already sitting back down on the couch, her shrinkees tending to her feet.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always for the reviews and good luck avoiding Endgame spoilers!

Chapter 9 by gtswburg

Three days.


Tiffany had been left inside the disgusting sock filled cage for three days.


After the initial terror and fear had worn off, Tiffany had sat there with her arms crossed, annoyed. She had watched as Amanda's pair of shrinkees lovingly kissed and massaged her feet before they moved to her sneakers, which they literally spit shined. All while the huge blonde lazily sat watching television and drinking a beer.


Eventually there came a knock at the door and Amanda rose to her feet, her shadow falling over Tiffany's little world as she crossed the room. The scent of food filled the shrunken girl's nostrils a second later.


In the vain hope the Postmates guy could help, Tiffany raced to the edge of the cage and shouted for help. Amanda's eyes briefly flickered over to her and then with a smirk her hand came down and patted the delivery person on the head, which was even with her hip. Rather than complain or even try to stop her, the sizable shrinkee had simply said, “Thank you, miss,” through gritted teeth.


“Mhmm,” had been Amanda's only response as she casually kicked the door closed while popping a few fries into her mouth. The world then shook as she carried her dinner back to her coffee table while Tiffany sunk down to her knees, her stomach rumbling.


Her mouth watered and she licked her lips, watching Amanda dig in while her shrinkees knelt patiently at her feet. With a few cooed words and playful giggles, the blonde fed them her scraps, tossing them down and forcing the tiny people to eat them right off the floor. Tiffany waited silently, expecting Amanda to eventually come over and taunt her or give her some opportunity to debase herself for food but instead nothing.


The entire night passed without Amanda even acknowledging her existence.


When the giantess went into her bedroom, her shrinkees jogging at her heels, Tiffany realized that she was simply stuck in the cage. In the darkened apartment, dehydration set in long before exhaustion finally pulled the shrunken girl to sleep.


She woke the next morning with a splitting headache that was made worse by Amanda's pounding footfalls. The blonde didn't even spare her a glance when she walked over to the shoe rack in running tights and a sports bra. The whole structure shook as Amanda braced her foot against it to tie her sneakers, the heel of her foot casting a shadow over where Tiffany sat.


Her thirst got the better of her and she called out, “Amanda, please! I need water!”


The door then opened and shut with a resounding boom.


Tiffany fought the urge to cry but she couldn't stop herself.


She tried to tell herself that Amanda wouldn't let her die of thirst or hunger but sitting atop the giant girl's socks, rolling on her back as hunger wracked her little body and her throat became drier with every passing second, it was hard to believe it.


When Amanda returned, sunlight filled the apartment.


Tiffany watched the giantess cross the cavernous rooms with sweat soaking through her clothing and glistening on her pale skin. The shrunken girl crawled to the bars of the cage and watched Amanda gulp down two ice cold glasses of water, releasing a satisfied and refreshed sigh each time she finished a glass. Then the giantess simply got ready for the day, moving around the apartment as she showered and got dressed. Eventually she approached the shoe rack once more, with her sneakers in hand.


“Please!” Tiffany had begged again, her throat too rough to handle more than the single word.


Amanda set the sneakers back in their proper place before she snatched up a pair of tall combat boots with bright white laces and tugged them on over her feet. The world shuddered when the petite girl's feet crashed to the floor, but again she remained silent.


A few minutes later, she approached with a bag slung over her shoulder with a plastic bottle in one hand and something balled up in her fist. She squatted down over Tiffany's world and her fingers grabbed onto the bars, making the little girl stumble backwards in fear. Amanda yanked the cage out, throwing the brunette onto her backside before she flipped open the door in the ceiling and then lowered her fist down into it.


The stench of the giantess's foot sweat hit Tiffany instantly.


The shrunken brunette gagged and choked out a single protest, “No!”


But the cotton fell down around her in great sheets anyway, each sock landing with a disgusting plop on either side of her. The door crashed above and the world kept shaking as Amanda attached a water bottle to the side of cage.


The tall bottle had a blue logo on it of a person standing in the center of two hands with the company's name 'Lili-Safe' beneath. Amanda's pinkie finger slipped in between the bars and pressed a hand sized pedal next to a spout. Water shot out almost instantly, then the finger withdrew and she rose to her feet before leaving with another world shattering door slam.


She rushed to the bottle and drank her fill, trying to suppress the anger she felt over the way Amanda had demonstrated the device to her like she wouldn't know how to operate a fucking water bottle for shrinkees. The cool water quenched both her thirst and eased her hunger pains slightly but it wasn't long before she was again squirming on the floor wishing she had eaten more of the graham crackers Gabbi had put in the tupperware with her.


The boredom ate away at Tiffany over the course of the first day. She shook the cage and shouted for the other two shrinkees to help but she didn't see them until Amanda returned late in the evening.


They rushed to be at the girl's feet, kissing her boots and whining about how late she was.


“Goddess was having fun,” Amanda slurred as droplets of grease rained down from the taco she was messily eating. The grease splattered against the toes of her boots and both of her shrunken worshipers licked it up with smiles and praise for the immense blonde. She simply plowed through them, knocking them aside while hiccuping.


Tiffany sat there and watched the drunk giantess stumble about her apartment before eventually falling asleep on the couch. Her own stomach grumbled while her fellow shrinkees climbed up onto the coffee table and again feasted on Amanda's scraps. They talked among themselves but their voices were nowhere near strong enough for her to hear them from across the room.


Again she fell asleep, only to be woken up by Amanda's pounding footfalls. First, when the blonde woke up to find herself sitting on the couch with her two devoted shrinkees curled up beside what remained of her greasy tacos. Then again when the giantess got up for work the next day.


On the second day, Tiffany's stomach wasn't even rumbling any more but she found it hard to concentrate because of how light headed she was. When Amanda came over, dressed in jeans and a band t-shirt, it was a struggle for the little girl to pull herself to her feet. The blonde giantess settled down on the floor as she tugged on the converse that sat next to the cage, and Tiffany weakly waved her arm to get the giantess's attention. Thanks to the water, it was easier to speak but her voice didn't have the strength it had just a few days earlier, “Amanda, please, I need something to eat...”


The giantess continued to tie her shoes but before she stood, she opened up the messenger bag that was slung over her shoulder and then pulled out a small bag of roasted peanuts. She opened it up, dropped one into the cage, and then tipped most of the bag past her lips. The sound of her teeth crunching countless peanuts was the last thing Tiffany heard before Amanda walked out of the apartment with another world shattering boom.


While she ate, the sound of Amanda's teeth continued to play in her head.


The crunching noise reminded the little girl of all the times Ashleigh had killed a shrinkee. That wet crackling noise that came from their bones snapping beneath a foot or between the girl's teeth. All that could easily happen to Tiffany now, and though her old high school victim promised that she wasn't trying to kill her, it was hard to believe that this wasn't all a trick or elaborate trap.


When she finally managed to wrestle the existential dread back down, the rest of the day passed much like the first.


Tiffany didn't see either of her fellow prisoners until Amanda came home and it made the shrunken girl wonder just what it was they did all day. They sat at the girl's feet that night while she played video games, rubbing them and shouting encouragement up at her every time she made a frustrated noise or her toes curled in unconscious annoyance. The shrunken girl still couldn't wrap her head around why they did or said any of it, considering all they got back from Amanda was scraps and baby talk.


When Amanda was done, she bent down and scooped the pair up before giving them each a kiss that practically engulfed them. “Alright, lovelies, it's bed time,” she said sweetly as she carried the squirming worshipers back to her bedroom, none of them even sparing a glance in Tiffany's direction.


The third day passed much like the first, with Amanda going for a run and depositing her disgusting socks in the cage before heading out for work. Now though, Tiffany had enough water and food in her belly to sit there and try to think of some way out.


She tried clambering up to the top of the cage but even if it didn't hurt to try and hang from the top, there was no way for her jimmy open the latch or force it open because the roof of the cage was almost flush with the shelf. Gazing out across Amanda's practically spartan apartment gave her no ideas and as always, her fellow prisoners were nowhere in sight.


Then there came a soft ringing and buzzing, like a phone.


Tiffany instantly jumped to her feet and raced to the edge of the cage, trying in vain to search for the source of the sound. Then she heard the patter of bare feet against hardwood and she turned to see both of Amanda's shrinkees racing out of her bedroom. Her eyes followed the pair as they jogged across the vast cavern of Amanda's apartment toward the entertainment center that housed her television, sound system and at least one video game console.


She couldn't see what they were looking at but they stared at something above them before they shouted, “Yes, Goddess!”


Tiffany blinked in surprise before she searched for a camera or something that might indicate that Amanda could watch them from work. The thought that for the past several days the nerd had watched her sit and stew inside the cage sent a chill down her spine.


The very idea that Amanda could watch them whenever she wished certainly made her seem more... god-like than before.


The two shrinkees ran in front of the cage a moment later, the girl clambering up onto the shoe rock and moving toward the toe of the clogs that sat beside Tiffany's prison. The little brunette watched the seven inch tall girl push against the hefty shoe, muscles flexed beneath her pale skin as she grunted and strained with effort.


She panted and screamed and slowly pushed the clog down onto the floor where the Asian man began to lick away at scuff marks that Tiffany knew no normal sized person would even be able to notice. “Wh-what are you two doing?” She asked, the redhead already crawling back to the toe of the other shoe.


Neither of them stopped what they were doing but they slowed down slightly to look at her and then each other. The redhead shook her head and the man nodded before they returned to their work.


“Oh come on!” Tiffany shouted, rattling the cage, “You can't pretend like you're not hearing me!”


The redhead grunted and her face turned bright pink with effort. She heaved against the shoe with gritted teeth and the wedge heeled clog slowly ground against the shoe rack.


“Please, I just want to know what's going on!” She smacked her fist against the bars again and the clanging noise made them both flinch.


The man looked pleadingly at the redhead but she shook her head once more.


Focusing her eyes on him, Tiffany said, “Come on, don't pretend like I'm not here. Please! I've been trapped in here for days!”


The man's shoulders slumped and he finally spoke, “Goddess has a date tonight and wants to wear her clogs.”


“George!”


Tiffany turned to see the redhead glaring at the shorter man but he frowned back at her, “We weren't forbidden from talking to her Rebecca.”


Rebecca gave Tiffany a sidelong glance before shoving the left clog off of the shoe rack, “Still, she's in the cage. That means she's being punished.”


Tiffany stared back at the younger shrinkee, “And that means you can't talk to me?”


Rebecca pressed her lips together and then turned her back to Tiffany. She bent down low to get at a non-existent scuff near the bottom of Amanda's shoe, clearly making a point of ignoring the brunette.


She turned back to George, whose dark eyes kept lifting away from Amanda's clog to her, “C'mon, can't we-”


“Goddess wants her clogs for tonight and that's all we know!” Rebecca shouted, her face flush with rage. Her head then snapped toward George, “And that's all we need to know, right?”


“Yes,” He nodded furiously while lapping away at the leather.


Silence reigned for a long time, the pair purposefully ignoring her as she watched them work.


The whole time Tiffany wondered how they could be receiving orders from Amanda. The more she thought about it, the more obvious it became that there had to be a phone somewhere in the apartment. Having seen the way the two of them acted, she figured they were probably too scared or brainwashed to touch it. If Amanda believed that she was as devoted as them though...


Another buzz cut off her train of thought.


Their heads snapped up and they stared off into the distance, squinting at the sound's source.


“Goddess is on her way home!” The excitement in George's voice made Tiffany's stomach twist.


“Then help me with this,” Rebecca grunted.


Together they pushed the heavy clogs together and then positioned them so that Amanda would be able to easily slide her feet into them before walking right out the door. They then both stood beside the chunky pieces of footwear, beaming with pride as they stared into the sky.


Minutes passed while the two of them stood stock still.


Then finally, as Tiffany swore she saw their legs shaking slightly, the door opened with a crash and Amanda walked into her apartment with her eyes glued to her phone.


“Greetings, Goddess!” The pair called out, gesturing toward the clogs.


The giantess barely even glanced from the screen in her hand but she mumbled, “Looks great, lovelies.”


That compliment made them both sink to their knees, practically swooning at the attention.


Then Amanda kicked off her Nike Frees and let them drop down beside the pair, which sent a quake through the floor. She walked deeper into the apartment while they pored over her sneakers like they were sports cars in need of new detailing.


Tiffany ignored them and watched Amanda, trying to decide what would be the easiest way to get her to let her out of the cage. If it really was a punishment, then she might not let her out no matter what. But if she was in the cage because Amanda wanted her to show the same respect as the slaves she already owned then Tiffany just needed to convince her that she had seen the light.


A smile crossed Tiffany's face for the first time she had shrunk.


The world continued to shake and pound as Amanda got ready for her date.


When the giantess emerged from her bedroom, Tiffany's eyes raked over her “owner's” body. Amanda wore a low cut scarlet dress made of what looked like crushed velvet with a black choker wrapped around her neck. Her blonde hair bounced with a few subtle curls while lipstick in a similar shade to her dress popped against her pale skin. A few other light touches of make-up accentuated her already angular features to give her a sharp almost chilling beauty. Her legs were clad in long white stockings that ended just a little below the already short skirt of her dress.


Amanda's lips curled upward into a confident smile, clearly basking in the adoration of her shrunken slaves. Her toes wiggled in their stockings as she slid her feet into the wedge heeled clogs and gained a few more inches of height instantly. Her lips smacked high above before she said, “Night night, lovelies. Don't wait up.”


She winked and both of her slaves shouted, “Yes, Goddess!”


The blonde double-checked the contents of a small clutch before reaching for the door.


And that's when Tiffany swallowed her pride and said, “Goddess!”


The giantess stopped dead in her tracks.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Sorry about the weird post/delete, I was having trouble with giantessworld earlier and I couldn't tell if the chapter had actually posted or was stuck in limbo so I deleted it to be sure. Thanks for all your reviews!

Chapter 10 by gtswburg

Tiffany could feel the eyes of her fellow shrinkees on her as Amanda's head slowly turned to look down at her prison.


The big eyes blinked behind the giantess's glasses before her painted lips curled upward in a smile, “What was that, Tiffany?”


“I-” Tiffany's voice cracked slightly. She wrapped her tiny hands around the bars of her cage and then pressed herself up against them, making a big show of trying to see the enormous woman high above her. “I just wanted to wish you a good night,” she swallowed a lump in her throat before adding, “Goddess.”


Amanda Fletcher's monumental body shuddered and the girl let out an excited breathy noise.


Tiffany's stomach twisted uncomfortably when she saw the strange pleasure her subservience brought out in her 'owner'. Amanda started to lower herself toward the floor and all the little brunette could do was tremble as the giantess's legs stretched across the sky, bathing her world in shadow.


The giantess's clutch was pressed against one side of the cage and her free hand latched on to the opposite side. The whole world shook and Tiffany instantly screamed, her arms burning as her little body was violently swung about by her prison's sudden movement.


The landscape around her turned into a nauseating blur.


The only stable sight was the vast field of Amanda's scarlet dress looming in front of her.


She carried the cage across her apartment into , each one of the giantess's footfalls making it rattle. The place was as spartan as the rest of the girl's apartment with clean minimalist furniture carefully arranged across the vast space. Only an overstuffed bookshelf bore a few personal mementos that Tiffany vaguely recognized as statues of characters from popular video games and tv shows.


The cage shuddered once more when it was set down atop Amanda's dresser beside a necklace stand that stood as tall as Tiffany's prison. A few simple pieces of jewelry, including a golden cross necklace that the little brunette dimly remembered Amanda wearing in high school, hung from the stand along with chunkier statement pieces she couldn't imagine the giant blonde wearing at any point in her life.


The sound of an immense throat being cleared then drew her attention back to the sky.


Tiffany turned to find Amanda smiling down upon her, the strange serene look on the giantess's face making her skin crawl. Freshly painted glossy black nails ran across the bars, making the whole cage seem to sing as Amanda let out a soft sigh.


The blonde's free hand reached down out of sight and returned a second later to sprinkle a few nuts and dried pieces of fruit through the bars. Amanda then gently tapped the top of the cage and brought her lips so close to the edge that Tiffany found herself stumbling back, her heart hammering in her chest as the massive lips opened up to reveal a dark wet cavern, “Eat up, cutie, you'll need your strength.”


“Am-Amanda,” Tiffany stammered but the world was already shaking with the titanic woman's footfalls. By the time the little girl had collected herself and processed the terrifying warning, the apartment's front door had opened and shut with a resounding boom.


The shrunken woman sat there, her body simply trembling atop Amanda's old socks while her heart rate slowly returned to normal. She took in deep breaths and finally, when she felt calm, hunger overrode the fear still pumping through her veins.


Biting into a dried out peach felt almost magical after days of graham crackers and peanuts, and Tiffany moaned softly as she ate her fill. Even the minuscule sprinkling that Amanda had provided her with was still too much for her, and within a few minutes the shrunken girl was sprawled out across the socks with a full belly.


Then the fear crept back up to the forefront of her brain.


Memories of what she and Chase had done with his shrunken man as teenagers immediately played inside her head. “Oh fuck,” she muttered and shut her eyes tight, trying to force the memories back down.


However, the moment she shut her eyes, her imagination ran wild; conjuring images of her Immune friends and the atrocities they had committed over the years.


She remembered a time when she and Kim were drunk at happy hour. They had gone to the bathroom together after closing their tabs, giggling and barely able to stand despite only having five drinks between them. When Tiffany came out of the stall, she saw Kim standing in front of the sink with her skirt hiked up over her crotch.


Before she could ask the petite Asian girl what she was doing, she reached into her purse and pulled out her shrinkee. The little woman wailed in terror, limbs flailing about through Kim's dainty fingers. Then her coworker simply shoved the screaming woman into her panties, rubbing her across her crotch before pulling her hand out, letting her skirt fall down, and then grasping the shrunken woman through the fabric like she was a man grabbing his junk.


Their eyes had met in the reflected surface of the mirror but Kim had said nothing.


On countless occasions while living with Ashleigh, she had come home to hear her roommate moaning in pleasure from her room. Sometimes, men would leave their apartment not long after but other times Ashleigh would leave her room alone dressed in baggy pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt with her teeth stained red.


Tiffany had always tried not to think about it but sitting in a cage atop Amanda Fletcher's dresser, it was easy to imagine what her roommate would do. The blonde giantess was great at finding shrinkees in New York City and Tiffany could easily imagine a shrunken person approaching the gorgeous looking titan and begging for help. Ashleigh would sometimes be sweet and convincing as she scooped shrinkees up and dumped them into her purse or pocket.


Then apparently some days instead of eating or stomping on them in the apartment, she'd just bring them into her bedroom.


The shrunken brunette's body shook with fear just like she imagined her old roommate's little captives would. Trapped on her desk or dresser watching as the gorgeous blonde twenty-something got out of her work clothes, washed off her make-up, and tied her hair back into a no fuss pony tail. Then she'd simply pluck them up as easily as she had stolen them off the street, lay down in bed and thrust them inside her womanhood.


When she yanked them out bruised and sticky after having her fun, they'd find themselves brought up to her mouth. No amount of screaming or pleading would endear themselves to the bored giantess. The girl would no doubt already be flipping through her phone while her teeth came down on their midsection. The last thing they'd feel would be the sharp teeth cutting through their skin until cracking against their spine.


Tiffany shook in fright.


Tears streamed down her face and she tried to stop herself from imagining such horrible things.


But Ashleigh was simply replaced by her little intern Emma.


The mousy girl grew inside her mind, her petite body stretching higher and higher into the sky as one of the last things the intern had said to her echoed out across the world, “I guess then I'd be your boss, huh?”


The girl's business wear disappeared. The comfy slacks she wore became dark fishnets that popped against her alabaster skin, riding up to where her blouse had transformed into a shiny PVC corset and a lacy pair of black panties. But it was the sensible flats that turned into shiny patent leather boots that demanded Tiffany's attention. She knelt down before their pointed toes and her whole body trembled as she craned her head back to take in the heavens far above.


Emma looked down on her with a satisfied smirk while she gently patted a riding crop against her gloved palm. The intern's voice was barely recognizable as hers when a single question shook the very world around Tiffany, “What am I?”


“The boss!” The little brunette screamed through tears.


Laughter overwhelmed everything, enveloping the world like a deep all consuming shadow.


The door slammed shut in the distance and Tiffany sucked in a gasping breath.


Her heart still fluttered in her chest and she struggled to breathe, thrashing among the old socks.


Blinking away tears, the shrunken woman realized that she had fallen asleep while thinking about all the horrible things she had seen people do over the years. “It was just a dream,” she tried to tell herself while Amanda's footfalls echoed across the now dark apartment.


Rebecca's little voice barely reached Tiffany's ears, “How was your date, Goddess?”


“Perfect,” Amanda purred and her next footsteps were less pronounced.


“Do you need me tonight, Goddess?” Asked the shrunken girl, a strange longing in her voice.


“Not tonight you lovely little thing.”


“Should I wake George?”


“No,” Amanda gave the word an almost sing-song quality.


Rebecca's disappointed response was swallowed whole by the approaching storm of Amanda's footfalls. The bars of Tiffany's cage gently rattled as Amanda's immense form stepped into the bedroom and she flicked on the lights.


Even the warm subdued lighting that filled the room made Tiffany shield her eyes.


When she lowered her hand, she found herself with a front row seat to Amanda Fletcher getting undressed. The girl easily shimmied out of the velvet dress, letting it form a pool around her feet as she bent down low and slid her white stockings from her legs. Her balance wavered for a moment when she pried each bundled up stocking from her foot but she didn't fall.


The giantess turned around, revealing the push-up bra that had given her the impressive cleavage that made her low cut dress worthwhile. Amanda grunted slightly as she slipped it off and then let out a contented sigh when she finally dropped it onto the ground.


Tiffany swallowed a lump in her throat as the nerdy girl walked toward her.


The giantess's arm swung out and the bedroom door closed with a resounding boom.


Amanda Fletcher loomed over Tiffany's prison in nothing but a pair of white panties and the make up she had used to cover up the unsightly zit on her chin, “Good evening, cutie.”


Her whole body shook and Tiffany reminded herself that whatever was about to happen was the only way to gain the giantess's trust and get out of the cage. “G-good evening, Goddess,” her own voice wavered in her ears as she tried to imitate Rebecca's sweetness, “H-how was your date?”


“Good,” Amanda cooed as her glossy nails bounced across the bars, “But it left your Goddess feeling very... horny.”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks for the reviews!

Chapter 11 by gtswburg

Amanda Fletcher loomed over her prison and Tiffany continued to shake as she stared up at the huge blonde. The giantess's short and slightly curled locks fell around the top of the cage while her fingers gently ran across the bars.


The little brunette tried to force a smile but instead she simply fell onto her back and let out a small frightened yelp. The word 'horny' echoed in her mind as Amanda's gray eyes raked over her six inch tall frame and her painted lips curled into a smile.


Ka-thunk.


The sound of the cage door being unlocked echoed across the world and the cage shook.


“Do you remember Chase?” She asked, her voice oddly sweet as her fingers played across the cage's door, “Your boyfriend from high school?”


Tiffany felt her chest tighten, a strange fear that he too had somehow shrunk and been purchased by the giant nerd entering her mind. She tried to speak but all she could manage was a gasp as her head bobbed up and down.


“Do you remember how I used to tutor him?”


Tiffany felt her face go slack as she processed the question and the wicked smile spreading across Amanda's face.


The giantess leaned down till it seemed like her lips filled the sky above, “I sometimes miss the way he used to fuck my brains out.”


The words hit Tiffany with a physical force. Pinned to the sock covered floor of the cage, all the shrunken woman could do was shake her head and mutter the word 'No' over and over again.


“Oh yes, my cute little thing,” Amanda giggled and her face rose back into the sky, “Didn't you ever think it was weird that I tutored him right up until graduation?” She bit her lip and one of her immense hands pressed against her perky left breast, gently massaging it, “Oh that's right, we told everyone that if he didn't get like a 'C' in math or whatever his scholarship would be in danger.”


Memories of their senior year of high school played out in Tiffany's head. She remembered the way that Amanda and her fellow track team members would hang around the lacrosse field. Tiffany had briefly wondered about it but she had dismissed it just as easily, especially because there were plenty of attractive guys on the team. Any one of the track girls could have had a crush on any of the lacrosse guys.


Overhead, Amanda's hand drifted down from her breast to her crotch and she let out a low shuddering moan. Tiffany's jaw dropped as she watched the giantess's muscles flex beneath her pale skin.


CLANG!


The door to the cage was flung back with a flick of Amanda's wrist and Tiffany cowered in the center of the cage.


“I used to daydream about this all the time back then,” Amanda cooed while the sound of her fingers working her womanhood provided a strange background noise to her words, “Every class we had together I'd imagine you at my fucking feet.”


The hand slowly descended into Tiffany's world.


“You'd apologize for all the shitty things you said to me and beg me not to kill you,” her words were lost in a guttural moan, “Just like you actually fucking did.”


All the brunette could do was whimper and throw up her hands in a futile attempt to ward off the giantess's fingers.


“And I'd decide what to do with you,” the words came through gritted teeth.


The giantess's fingers crashed down all around her like a cage made of flesh.


“Weigh all your transgressions against me against whatever I wanted, like fucking Anubis weighing your heart,” she gasped and then let out a low pitched moan. Amanda leaned down and through her fingers, Tiffany could see the orgasm rolling across the girl's face. She took a deep breath before opening her eyes and closing her hand around Tiffany's little body, “I would be like a God to you.”


Tiffany shook so horribly that she couldn't even squirm when Amanda lifted her into the sky.


The giantess's gigantic body wriggled for a moment and then she heard a damp plop echo up from below. Tiffany glanced down and saw Amanda's exposed crotch, a glistening forest of dark blonde pubes surrounding a shining pair of pussy lips. She stared back up at Amanda and a low chuckle emanated from the giantess's well toned stomach.


“C'mon, Tiffany,” the giantess started to walk and each of her footfalls shook the world, “Chase told me all the things you two did with his shrinkee. We did them too.”


Desperation made the little girl squirm against the dainty fingers but Amanda's grip was too strong.


“You can't honestly tell me that you thought all my shrinkees did was lick my shoes clean?”


Tiffany tried to wiggle about and find some way to slide through the girl's fist.


“Why do you think Rebecca's so devoted to me?” The laugh that bubbled past Amanda's lips was dark, “She was a cute little girl from the midwest, just like us. Freshman at NYU. Starting to question everything she had been told, including everything she knew about boys and girls...”


Tiffany froze as Amanda clambered onto her bed and began to shake her head, “No, please...”


“I was her first everything,” Amanda sighed as she laid down, her immense frame barely making a dent in the Queen-sized mattress that stretched out around her, “First giant. First girl. First time.”


“Amanda...” Tiffany whimpered but the sound was absorbed by the giantess's flesh as Amanda gently pressed her against her stomach.


The next words vibrated through her little frame, “Do you know how hot it is to keep a twenty year old in your pocket? A lithe little twenty year old who is completely devoted to you? Who you can take out whenever you're bored and she just immediately tries to brighten your day?”


Tiffany squirmed as Amanda started to lazily drag her body across her own vast torso. The flesh was warm and supple, her little frame barely sunk into it. She tried to find some purchase so she could shove against the giant hand but it was too strong. Every time she got a grip, Amanda would simply push her back down face first and drag her along.


“George was a little harder but he's a tiny man in a woman's world,” the landscape shuddered as Amanda chuckled, “Even if he didn't learn his place on his own, Rebecca was always down on his level to keep him in line. She loves intimidating him, I think she wasn't very big to begin with and now that she's bigger than a guy...”


Amanda let out a low moan and Tiffany felt her feet brush against wet wiry hairs. Panic made Tiffany start to squirm and flail as hard as she could but even the extra burst of adrenaline did nothing against Amanda's fingers.


“I've made them wrestle a few times,” Amanda's words were breathy, “Rebecca always wins. It's not just the size difference though, it's that she really wants the prize...”


The giantess's pubic hairs seemed to push in from every angle and then Tiffany felt the hot sticky juices that still clung to Amanda's womanhood after her first orgasm. She kicked and flailed but that only made the flesh beneath her shudder with pleasure.


“Don't worry, Tiffany,” Amanda's voice boomed all around her as her thighs formed inescapable valley walls on either side, “You'll come to love your Goddess too.”


Tiffany's legs were pulled back and her body was suddenly hanging in the air above the silky sheets with Amanda's god-like vagina dominating the world. She howled in terror and her own voice quickly became distorted as with a flick of her wrist, Amanda shoved her in head first.


She could see stretchy wet muscle for a brief horrifying second; a Lovecraftian horror of pink and red.


Then there was only darkness and pressure.


The muscles pressed in on either side of her body, flexing just enough to let her slide deeper as Amanda's thumb pressed down against her butt cheeks, then her thighs, and then her fingers clamped down on her knees. Tiffany screamed, the pain shooting up her body too much to bear, and Amanda's juices flowed in past her lips. She immediately gagged, coughing and sputtering while her body was yanked backward than pushed forward.


Air rushed in on the push, briefly allowing her to suck in enough to stay conscious but then more hot sticky liquid tried to roll down her throat. Tiffany swallowed the disturbing cocktail seeping down on her from every direction as she was shoved back and forth, the walls tensing against her body seemingly at random.


Amanda's moaning echoed from every direction, shaking her little body to its core while the giantess simply had her way with her.


Tiffany quickly lost track of the time she spent inside Amanda.


She tried to count the strokes but sometimes the giantess would become lost in her own pleasure and she would be violently shoved in and out with great speed. At other moments, she felt the giantess's fingers slide into the moist cavern with her, pressing against her body and shoving her face first into the damp muscular walls. She cried and screamed then coughed up or swallowed down more of Amanda's pussy juice but her pleas were simply absorbed by the giantess's womanhood.


Then the deluge came.


The juices rolled around her, flowing over her face and across her body. It soaked into her hair and skin, completely coating her as Amanda's fingers pressed down against her shins and calves then yanked her out into the valley between the giantess's thighs.


Milky walls of flesh convulsed on either side of Tiffany as she fell several feet onto a damp patch of the sheets. She hacked up phlegm that tasted only of the giant woman that surrounded her and every time she moved she felt her skin peeling back from the sticky sheets.


An expansive field of white came down from the heavens and Tiffany reflexively cowered.


It took her a second to recognize the fluttering sheet as a tissue, held between Amanda's glistening fingers. The giantess gently dabbed herself clean, the thick fluffy tissue barely looking soaked as she pulled it up into the sky and out of Tiffany's tiny world.


A soft satisfied sigh echoed out and the world shifted around Tiffany as Amanda simply wiggled her hips. Her hand crashed down a second later and the little brunette screamed, her body curling up instinctively to avoid being smashed beneath the delicate hand. The dark glossy fingernails found her, pushing into her soft bruised skin before her whole body was encased in Amanda's palm.


The next thing Tiffany saw was the giantess's red painted lips.


She let out a wordless scream that made the lips briefly twitch up into a smile.


Then came a powerful gust of wind and Tiffany looked up to see the giantess's narrow nose flexing as she sniffed the shrunken woman. Tiffany was pulled away from the giantess's face with just enough time to see her vast shoulders shrug as the blonde rose up out of her bed.


The little brunette trembled in the giantess's fist, still barely able to comprehend what had just happened to her let alone the casual way that Amanda seemed to treat it. She was lowered through the door of the cage and set down on the socks once again.


Amanda didn't bother to shut the cage door, instead she simply strolled out of the room. Tiffany slowly crawled to the edge, wrapping her hands around the cold metal bars as she stared off into the distance trying to imagine what new horror Amanda was plotting. Instead, she just heard water running and then splashing loudly.


Tiffany's whole body slumped down in defeat as she realized what was happening.


Amanda walked back in a second later, still completely nude but now with the make up cleaned off of her face. Her pale pink lips were thin once again and the zit on her chin stood out against her alabaster skin.


On the floor far below, Rebecca jogged along at her heels.


Amanda towered over Tiffany's world and the little girl could do nothing but shake atop the socks. She started to open her mouth to speak but Amanda's hand flying across the heavens turned her words into nothing but a soft squeak. She watched as the giantess plucked up an errant hair tie that was sitting on the base of the necklace stand and then simply tie her hair back in a loose pony tail.


The little brunette stared up in disbelief as the world rattled around her and Amanda tossed on an old well worn t-shirt and a pair of fluffy pajama bottoms. The huge blonde said nothing as she crossed to her bed and sat down.


A flutter of movement caught Tiffany's eye and she watched as her fellow shrunken woman knelt down and kissed Amanda's toes. All while the blonde simply set an alarm on her phone, plugged it into its charger and took off her glasses.


The feet swung away and Rebecca called out, “Goddess!”


There was a soft giggle and the lights shut out.


Tiffany blinked as her eyes adjusted to the darkness.


A second later she could see the vague shape of Amanda's arm descend and scoop Rebecca up from her place on the floor. The blonde set the little girl down atop her chest before she placed her hand over the shrinkee protectively. Even in the darkness of the giantess's bedroom, Tiffany could make out the way Amanda lovingly petted the girl.


“And how are you doing, my lovely?” Amanda cooed, her voice tired but still affectionate.


“Good now that I'm with you, Goddess,” Rebecca called back, “Did you have a nice date?”


“Mhm, I did, little one...”


“Was your date cute?”


“Yes, they were,” Amanda replied, “You'd like them.”


“Will I get to meet them, Goddess?” The weird hope in Rebecca's voice made Tiffany's skin crawl.


“Maybe, we'll see,” Amanda yawned before adding, “Your Goddess is tired little one, so I think that's enough questions.”


“Of course, Goddess, my deepest apologies.”


The little girl's apology was followed by a soft kissing noise that continued on for what felt like an eternity. Long after Amanda's breathing had slowed and evened out, Tiffany could hear Rebecca continuing to kiss her owner's hand.


Tiffany fell back onto the sock covered floor of her prison, flakes of Amanda's now dry juices coming off of her, and curled into a ball. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she silently cried while trying to convince herself that she would never let herself become like her fellow shrinkees.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always for the reviews! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Chapter 12 by gtswburg

Tiffany woke up to the brightly lit world of Amanda's bedroom.


With gray sheets draped over her immense frame, Amanda Fletcher looked like a mountain range atop her bed and then the mountains started to shift.


Tiffany trembled in fright as she watched the giantess's move, accompanied by deep powerful moans but Amanda didn't rise. Instead, the movements slowed and then stopped while the sound of lips smacking sleepily against each other echoed across the cavernous room. The little brunette's heart raced as she slowly accepted that the terrifying noise was just the giant nerd moving around in her sleep.


The blonde shifted several more times over the course of the next hour and each time Tiffany found herself completely entranced by the movement. Then something stirred at the top of the living landscape, and Tiffany saw Rebecca crawl out from under the sheets.


Pity flickered in the shrunken woman's chest as she watched the young redhead, she was devoted to Amanda but that was because the giantess had manipulated the poor sexually confused shrinkee when she first got her. Tiffany shuddered as she thought of what Amanda had said the previous night but then Rebecca's actions caught her attention.


The little lesbian crawled up to the small mounds of Amanda's breasts and gently nuzzled against them. Then the girl laid down between them and her hands drifted down to her own crotch. Within seconds, the shrinkee's panting grew into low sexual moans that were just loud enough to reach Tiffany's ears. The brunette stared with eyes wide and jaw slack as Rebecca's seven inch tall frame began to squirm about atop the giantess's worn t-shirt.


Rebecca's shouts reached an orgasmic crescendo at the same time an alarm blared from Amanda's phone.


The pleasure-filled groans turned to terrified screams as Amanda's chest rose up, the giantess not even paying any attention to the little masturbating girl she sent tumbling down into her lap. She simply grabbed her phone, swiped at it to turn off the alarm and then put her glasses on before laying back down in bed.


The bed frame didn't even groan when the giantess squirmed back and sat up a few seconds later, all while Rebecca thrashed amid her sheets and fluffy pajama pants. At first, Tiffany thought the shrinkee was struggling against the random movements of her gigantic 'goddess' but then she watched as the redhead started to pull at the waistband of Amanda's pants. The twenty year old had already swung a leg into the giantess's pajamas before the girl's enormous hand swooped down and plucked her up.


Amanda set the girl down on the outside of her thigh while her pale blue eyes never strayed from her phone.


“Goddess?” Rebecca called up.


“Yes, lovely?” The blonde replied absentmindedly, her hand drifted down toward Rebecca and wrapped around her. The giant thumb stroked the girl's shoulder over and over.


“It's Saturday, Goddess,” the little girl started to pull at the pants in an attempt to climb up to Amanda's lap.


The fingers pulled her back once more, “Yes.”


Rebecca stared up into the heavens, her little lips trembling, “But on Saturdays I... we...”


“Mhm, I know, little one, but your Goddess doesn't want to this morning,” Amanda said with a yawn.


The girl stared up dumbfounded as she muttered, “Yes, Goddess...”


She continued to watch the immense blonde for another second before her head suddenly snapped to where Tiffany sat in the cage. Tiffany yelped and stumbled back from the edge of the cage while Rebecca simply stared daggers at the brunette.


The little lesbian slipped out from beneath Amanda's hand and carefully walked down the bed. High above, the blonde continued to simply scroll through whatever she was looking at on her phone while Tiffany started to tremble inside of her cage. Rebecca came to the foot of Amanda's bed, and settled down in the shadow cast by the giantess's monolithic peds.


With her back resting against the towering soles, she scowled up at Tiffany.


Trembling, the little brunette moved to the opposite side of the cage where the difference in height between the bed and the top of the dresser meant that Rebecca could no longer glare at her. “Oh shit,” Tiffany muttered to herself.


She quickly realized that Amanda's devoted little servant now saw her as some kind of competition. In her gambit to fool Amanda and get out of the cage, she hadn't considered how the other shrinkees would react or what they might do when she was on the floor with them.


Rebecca was two inches taller than George and had a solid inch on Tiffany, if she wanted to physically bully them she easily could and based on what Amanda had said the night before, she already did.


Tiffany's breathing became erratic and shallow as she thought of the young muscular redhead looming over her. She had regularly gone to the gym, and not just for spin class or pilates, she lifted weights but she had no doubt in her mind that the rigors of being Amanda's slave and sex toy had put more muscle on Rebecca than regular trips to the gym had done for her. The girl could easily pin her down and beat her while Amanda was out of the apartment, and it was all too easy to imagine as Tiffany sat in her prison.


Even with her heart hammering in her chest, Tiffany felt a strange uncomfortable feeling in her stomach as she imagined the comparatively amazonian shrinkee. Rebecca seemed to stretch taller and taller in her mind as she squirmed atop Amanda's socks. She didn't grow to absurd proportions but she stood almost twice as tall as Tiffany as her hand grasped around her throat and lifted her up into the air. All Tiffany would be able to do is kick her legs weakly and claw futilely at the girl's grip.


The discomfort continued to build, sending shivers through her little body before she gasped.


“No, no,” Tiffany muttered and shut her eyes tight.


Images of her friends and coworkers as they must have looked now flashed inside her head. All of them looking down at her without a trace of pity, simply smug superiority as she was forced to cower before them.


Sweat started to roll down her brow.


Ashleigh's mouth opened wide beneath her flailing legs.


Her body shuddered.


Victoria's dirty volleyball sneaker towered over her and in the heavens above her old roommate's face stared down with a look of mild annoyance.


She gasped again, her hands clutching tightly around the metal bars.


Chase's hand wrapped around her and he lifted her up toward his crotch, where his thick cock jutted out casting her in deep shadow.


“Fuuuu-” She grunted as pleasure washed over her.


The world shook and in her mind's eye she saw Amanda Fletcher step up to Chase, the little tart of a math tutor leaning in and kissing him as her womanhood slid over his stiff member.


“Hnng!” Tiffany screamed.


“Well someone's having a nice Saturday morning,” Amanda's voice boomed all around her.


Tiffany's eyes went wide and she screeched in fear when she saw the blonde titan looming over her world. She could feel her own pussy juices on her hand while she stumbled about and embarrassment flooded her little body. Scrambling, she panted and gasped before finally managing to look up and shout, “Good morning, Goddess.”


The cage door clattered above, and Amanda smirked as her hand descended, “It is a good morning, isn't it?”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Hope you enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!

Chapter 13 by gtswburg

Tiffany's body shook more from her orgasm than fear as Amanda's pale delicate fingers wrapped around her. The giantess's free hand reached up and undid the tie binding her hair back, letting her blonde curls fall down in a wave toward her shoulders.


She raised the little girl up to her mouth, and warm breath washed over Tiffany's crotch.


The little girl began to squirm as Amanda's thick tongue rolled over her thin pink lips, leaving them glistening. “Who were you thinking about, little girl?” The words rolled over Tiffany's body, ruffling her dark hair.


“I-I-” Tiffany stammered then blushed as she immediately imagined Amanda and Chase once more in her head.


The giantess's chuckles pelted her with harsh wind, “It's ok, my lovely little girl. Your Goddess is the only thing that should bring you pleasure.”


Tiffany was lifted slightly higher, her legs dangling over Amanda's face as the blonde tipped her head back. The little brunette whimpered while being lowered down then her legs were spread and she was forced to straddle Amanda's lips. Tiffany felt her foot brush up against the bright zit on the giantess's jaw and cringed from the way it left her foot slightly oily.


Then the tip of Amanda's tongue brushed up against her womanhood.


“Ah!” She shouted as the wet muscle probed against her folds.


In an instant, her minuscule amount of sexual juices were completely replaced with a thick coating of Amanda's saliva. Then the blonde carefully lifted her up before setting her back down on the dresser, outside of the cage. “Good, now I won't get any of your slut juice on my skin,” Amanda announced casually while she got undressed.


Tiffany trembled atop the dresser, trying to process the giantess's words while far below Rebecca gently kissed Amanda's toes. She leaned forward and watched as the little girl didn't even flinch as Amanda's fluffy pajama bottoms fell down around her. When the blonde stepped out of her clothes, Rebecca was nothing more than a little lump beneath a mountain of cotton.


The giantess's hand swooped down and picked her up in a single fluid motion.


Her limbs jerked one way and her body went another. She yelped then scrambled to grab hold of Amanda's dainty fingers while she was simply carried at waist height by the girl. The world blurred by with ever unconscious swing of Amanda's hand.


The slapping of the blonde's bare feet changed when she crossed from hardwood to the tile of her bathroom. Tiffany was set down on a vast counter beside a small collection of towering skin care products. High above her, Amanda was already brushing her teeth, her perky breasts jiggling with each brush stroke while thick minty foam formed a ring around her lips.


The little girl simply stared up at her, completely dumbstruck as the giantess leaned forward and spat into her sink. A few flecks, far too small for Amanda to notice, splattered up from the sink and made Tiffany flinch while the blonde simply rinsed her mouth out with water from her cupped hand.


The now wet and cold hand slammed into Tiffany a second later, holding her loosely while Amanda turned on her shower. The roar of the water coming from the head above was like a waterfall to Tiffany, and she stared up in amazement while steam billowed out around her almost instantly.


Amanda let out a low contented sigh as she stepped into the warm shower, her muscles shuddering beneath her pale milky flesh while she stretched slightly beneath the falling water. Tiffany blinked and squirmed when the hot water began to hit her little body, each hefty stream pressing down painfully against her skin.


The giantess's humming bounced off the tiled walls and the sky above Tiffany was suddenly invaded by a towering plastic spout followed by Amanda's free hand. Tiffany realized what the girl was about to do only a second before her palm slammed down on the pump dispenser. Her pleading shout turned into a grunt as cold liquid soap smashed into her belly, knocking the air from her lungs like she had been punched.


Amanda ran her beneath the drizzling soap for a few seconds, letting goopy strands fall across her six inch frame. Her nostrils burned from the overwhelming fruity scent that seemed to suddenly surround her. Then Amanda's other hand smacked down around her, knocking her senseless for a moment before the soft palm started to rub against her.


Tiffany squirmed as walls of flesh rolled around on either side of her, painfully working against her body while transforming the soap from a cold goop into a rich warm lather. Tiffany shut her eyes and mouth tight as the foamy waves started to sting against her face but there was little she could do against the sheer overwhelming power of her owner.


For a brief moment, she could hear the shower and feel the steamy air around her.


Then she was slammed into Amanda's soft stomach.


She could feel each breath as the living wall beneath her gently rose and fell with every satisfied sigh of the immense blonde. From her stomach she was brought up to the fleshy breasts, where she was dragged against their undersides then up across the shockingly hard nipple before being swung into Amanda's armpit.


The slight stench of the girl's sweat combined with the faded scent of day-old deodorant to make her squirm against the recently shaved stubble of Amanda's armpit. A giggle seemingly echoed from every direction while she was dragged down Amanda's long arm several times and then passed off into her other hand.


She was dragged all over the giantess's body and each of her disgusted squirming protests was met with another amused laugh by Amanda. Even when the feeling of the giantess's wiry pubes made her thrash in a panic, the giantess just giggled.


There was nothing sexual about the way she was dragged across Amanda's womanhood. Not even a lazy unconscious bit of extra attention paid as Tiffany was raked over her clitoris. Instead, Amanda simply rolled her onward, going from her crotch to her thigh and down the length of her muscular legs.


Then the process simply repeated itself back up Amanda's opposite leg.


With no fanfare or warning, Tiffany suddenly found herself on a porcelain ridge roughly even with Amanda's hips. The last remnants of the giantess's soap slid off of her as she lay there panting and gasping for air that wasn't tainted by the fruity scent.


High above, the blonde sighed as she started to wash her hair, “Bye-bye, curls.”


Blinking the stinging soap from her eyes, Tiffany gawked up at the frowning giantess, barely able to comprehend how Amanda could use a living person as her loofah one second and then be annoyed about washing out her curls the next.


A tremor ran through Tiffany's little body as she thought about all the stupid things she had thought about while Victoria's pledge or Chase's shrinkee had toiled away beneath her notice. She continued to pant, her breathing not slowing down while Amanda hummed and sang half-remembered lyrics in the heavens above. Her chest kept getting tighter and tighter as she tried to suck in more air but each breath simply became harder than the last.


The world around her started to spin and then shuddered around her as Amanda turned the water off. The sound of the shower curtain rings clattering against the pole echoed in her little ears as she collapsed against the soap dish. She clutched her chest and waved wildly with her free hand in a desperate attempt to get Amanda's attention.


Her vision went in and out of focus but she could see Amanda clearly in front of her mirror, dressed in nothing but a towel, standing on the tips of her toes so she could lean in close to inspect the bright pimple that had been on her chin all week.


Amanda didn't so much as bat an eye in her direction, instead she simply went about applying different moisturizers and products to her skin. Tiffany writhed atop the soap dish while she watched her former high school punching bag simply go about her morning skincare routine then finally hang the towel back on its rack and step out.


Tiffany thrashed in the puddle that had formed on the soap dish for several more minutes before she finally realized that the tightness in her chest had passed. She gasped a few times before finally getting her breathing under control with smooth measured breaths. Her heartbeat slowed as well and she was left with a profound sense of exhaustion.


“Oh God,” she muttered.


She could hear Amanda's footfalls approaching long before the giantess walked back into the bathroom. Her damp hair was pulled back in a low ponytail and she was dressed in a black tee and a pair of jean shorts.


Amanda's fingers wrapped around her and she didn't yelp or squirm as the giantess absentmindedly dragged her against the used towel to dry her off.


When her vision cleared, she was left staring up at Amanda's towering torso while the blonde inspected herself in the mirror. She set Tiffany back down on the counter before she took a few minutes to apply enough make-up to give herself a natural look but not the sharp contours she had the night before.


Watching as Amanda Fletcher loomed over her world without sparing her a single glance, the realization that had sent her into a tailspin minutes earlier tumbled out of her lips, “I'm a shrinkee.”


“What was that?” Even the casual question seemed to reverberate through the air itself while Amanda put her glasses back on after applying eyeliner.


Pale blue eyes looked down at her from within the chunky black frames, and she felt herself cowering slightly, “I'm a shrinkee.”


Amanda's pale thin lips turned upwards in a smile and then one of her fingers came down to gently bop Tiffany on the head, “Of course you are, cutie.”


The fingers wrapped around Tiffany and she didn't fight them as she was carried out into the girl's living room. Amanda bent down and gently set her beside George and Rebecca. Tiffany looked to the pair, and immediately tried to copy how they knelt before the titaness.


Amanda didn't say anything to the trio of shrinkees as she tugged on her combat boots, their bright white laces standing in stark contrast to the black leather. When her feet crashed back to the floor, the whole world seemed to shake beneath them. Shadows danced around Tiffany as her owner simply tied her boots up tight and then rose back to her full height with a contented sigh.


“Alright, lovelies,” Amanda said while throwing her bag over her shoulder and checking her phone, “Your Goddess is off to have a fun filled day.”


Her right foot suddenly slid forward while in the heavens above Amanda tapped out a message on her phone.


Rebecca launched forward with George only a second behind her. Tiffany scrambled after them while they bent down over the toe of Amanda's boot and kissed it goodbye. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she knelt down and gently pressed her lips against the leather. A dusty earthy taste invaded her mouth while she leaned back to see if Amanda even noticed but the blonde's eyes were locked on her phone.


The booted foot didn't move back but instead plowed through the shrinkees kneeling before it.


Tiffany was knocked back into the quaking ground and she let out a soft yelp.


Amanda didn't even look back, “If I need you to do anything while I'm out, I'll text.”


“Yes, Goddess!” Cried Rebecca.


Then the door opened and shut with a resounding boom.


Amanda's last words rang in Tiffany's tiny ears and they slowly rekindled hope within her little body. Somewhere in the giantess's vast entertainment center was a phone that she used to communicate with her shrinkees. If Tiffany could get to that she might be able to get some kind of help.


“So...” Rebecca's voice came from above and behind her, “You think you're Goddess's favorite now?”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always for reviews!

Chapter 14 by gtswburg

Tiffany's body trembled as she turned around to face the young redhead.


From her place sprawled out on the floor, the seven-inch tall girl towered over her like some kind of amazon. Dark green eyes scowled down at her from beneath pale red eyebrows, “Well?”


The single word dripped with enough acid that Tiffany found herself crawling backwards rather than standing to face the younger woman. The twenty year old swung her foot out and slammed it down, her fiery crotch hanging just above Tiffany's eye level.


The shrunken brunette's lip quivered and she took a deep breath to try and steady herself, “Re-Rebecca, please.”


Muscles bulged beneath the girl's pale skin as she took another step forward to tower directly over her fellow shrinkee. “Please what, skank?” Rebecca sneered.


“Y-yo-you don't understand,” Tiffany's voice cracked and she tried to crawl away while the redheaded amazon crept forward to continue dominating the world above her head, “I-I knew Aman-”


Rebecca's foot lashed out and instantly connected with Tiffany's ribs. While the brunette coughed and gasped, the redhead roared, “She is your Goddess!” Another kick made Tiffany collapse completely onto the floor, “You are not fit to say her name!” The third kick left the tiny woman breathless, “You should be thankful that you get to kiss the bottom of her feet!”


Tiffany curled into a ball as the redhead loomed over her with balled up fists, breathing heavily.


On the floor, all Tiffany could do was blink away tears and try to breath in spite of the pain radiating in her chest. Lifting her head up, she tried to search for George but the five inch tall man was hanging well back, his eyes averted but his cheeks flushed.


She raised her head to meet Rebecca's gaze and immediately flinched when she recognized the unbridled rage within the young woman's eyes. Taking a slow deep breath, she said, “I'm sorry, Rebecca. I didn't mean to... to take your place...”


“You won't,” the girl snarled, prodding Tiffany's stomach with her toe, “You're soft and weak and ugly.” The girl pressed her bare sole against the smaller woman, smearing her skin with dust and dirt. “I just don't want you getting any ideas,” Rebecca sneered as she placed her foot directly onto the side of Tiffany's face.


The toes wiggled through Tiffany's still wet hair and the little woman could feel the grit that was pressed into it. She whimpered, too afraid to upset the amazonian shrinkee when the ball of her foot rested atop her temple.


“I'm Goddess's favorite,” the pressure increased.


Tiffany shut her eyes tight and bit down on her lip to suppress a scream.


“SAY IT!”


“You're Goddess's favorite!” Tiffany squealed painfully.


“And what does that make you?” Rebecca's heel lifted up and all of her significant weight pressed down on the side of Tiffany's head.


Tears burst from the brunette as she shouted, “Just another shrinkee!”


“That's fucking right,” Rebecca shoved against Tiffany's face and with that single kick sent the smaller woman skidding back a few inches. The redhead didn't let up though, instead she stepped forward with her hands on her hips. A disgusting noise rumbled above before the taller shrinkee hocked a wad of foul smelling spit down onto Tiffany, “You're nothing.”


Tiffany's body rocked back and forth as she sobbed and lifted a trembling hand toward the thick glob of saliva on her face.


Before she could brush it off, Rebecca's voice snapped above, “Hey!”


The single word made Tiffany's hand freeze and she could see it wavering through her tears.


“What do you think you're doing?” The redhead grumbled, “That's a gift from your Goddess's Favorite!”


“Y-yes, Rebecca,” Tiffany blubbered before she let her hand fall back to the floor.


There was a soft thud as Rebecca's foot crashed down in front of her face, the long dirty unpainted toes wiggling before they lifted up to expose the darkened sole of the shrunken twenty year old's foot. “Do you think your Goddess's Favorite should have such dirty soles?” Rebecca asked.


“Rebecca,” George's voice was soft and pleading.


Tiffany peeked out from around Rebecca's foot to see that George had lifted his head up but he made no move to actually stop the larger shrinkee.


She lowered her foot back onto Tiffany's face and with the toes resting upon the woman's cheek she turned back to look at the small man. “Do you need to be reminded of your place as well, George?” Rebecca asked, her eyes narrowed.


The little man's response was to simply bow his head and shake it.


“That's what I thought,” the girl said smugly while she lifted her foot off of Tiffany's face.


“Now where was I?” Her dark green eyes met Tiffany's as she asked, “Oh that's right, you were about to help out your Goddess's favorite because you took my place in her shower today.”


She could still feel the cooling spit on her face as she sobbed, “Pl-please, Rebecca... I get it...”


“Odd that your tongue is moving but I can't feel it.”


Humiliation burned through Tiffany as she slowly lifted her face up to where the ball of Rebecca's foot hung over her. She told herself that it was no different from when she had kissed the bottom of Amanda's sneaker or kissed the toe of her boot just a few minutes earlier but she knew it was. It was admitting that the twenty year old standing over her, a girl she knew that Amanda considered nothing more than a sex toy most days, was above her simply because she was Amanda's favorite sex toy.


The wrinkled flesh flexed against her wet tongue.


Tiffany gagged as the earthy taste of the dust combined with the salty footsweat of the redhead.


“That's riiiight,” Rebecca cooed while Tiffany lapped away at the foot, each lick revealing a tough reddish pink sole beneath the caked on blackened dirt, “That's a good little slut.”


Tears rolled down Tiffany's cheeks while she took in hitched breaths and her body shook with every sob.


She caught sight of the redhead's haughty face when she swung one foot away with a wet slap and replaced it with its dirty counterpart. “Don't worry,” her voice had turned low and husky, “I'll let Goddess know how helpful you were tonight.”


Knowing it was what the girl wanted, Tiffany blubbered out, “Th-thank you, Rebecca.”


“You're welcome,” she dropped the still wet ball of her foot fall onto Tiffany's cheek before the toes played with the brunette's hair.


Tiffany dragged her now disgusting tongue against the edges of the girl's heel before the foot was finally pulled away. The brunette could hear Rebecca walk away, her feet slapping loudly against the vast hardwood, echoing through the cavernous apartment until she finally got so far away that her tiny footfalls were swallowed up by the gigantic world.


It took the little brunette a long time before she felt comfortable enough to lift her head.


George sat nearby with a frown on his face. The moment their eyes met, he immediately leaned forward, “I'm so sor-”


“You're sorry?!” All the rage inside Tiffany boiled out of her in a single moment, “You just fucking sat there! It's not like this is something that just fucking happened to me. That crazy bitch did it and you sat there and did nothing!


He flinched with every angry word and his head went lower and lower until it hung in total shame once again. While Tiffany gasped for breath, she could hear him sniffle and quietly cry, “She's made me do it too...”


Tiffany sighed and reminded herself that they were both smaller than the oversized redhead.


“Amanda's ordered me to do it too,” he shuddered, “She's masturbated to Rebecca making me do things like that before.”


He wiped his nose with the back of his forearm and lifted his head to meet Tiffany's eyes, “Rebecca really is her favorite. Y-yo-you're not going to ch-change that.”


Tiffany shook her head, “I don't want to be Amanda's favorite. Amanda's only doing all this to me because-” Her voice caught in her throat and she struggled to start speaking again before she took a deep breath, “I used to bully her in high school.”


George's jaw dropped, “Oh my God, you actually know her?”


Tiffany shrugged, “I did, like, ten years ago. It's not like we kept in touch...”


“Fuck...” the little man said, his voice completely hollow.


They sat in silence for a long time as they processed everything that had happened.


Finally, Tiffany took a deep breath, “Maybe, if we work together, we can get out of here.”


The shrunken man leaned back like he was slapped, “Get out of here? Why the hell would you want to do that?”


Tiffany blinked in complete shock, “Because Amanda's crazy and apparently so is Rebecca.”


“Yeah but it's not like Amanda is that bad,” George shook his head, “We have to call her Goddess and do stupid things for her but she's successful and she protects us. Most of the day we don't have to even do anything. We just sit around in a clean air conditioned apartment.”


A strange smile passed over his face, “Then she comes home and sure, we have to clean her shoes or massage her feet but we also get to cuddle with her and pleasure her...” He sighed, “I mean, I always liked it when I managed to make a girl cum when I was big. It's amazing when you make a giantess orgasm.”


Tiffany shuddered as she thought about the deluge of fluids that had washed over her the night before. “Sure,” she said in an attempt to humor the man.


If he noticed, he didn't say anything, instead simply moving forward with his pitch, “And I mean, she clearly cares about us enough to not get rid of us. Rebecca's been here two years, I've been here like eight or nine months. Do you know how rare that is for a shrinkee? Before Amanda bought me, the highest bid was from a fraternity in Wisconsin that was going to make their pledges swallow shrinkees whole.”


George shivered and Tiffany did the same, immediately thinking of a similar event from when she was in college. A frat guy she had been hooking up with had found a shrinkee at one of their parties and she remembered the two of them hanging out in his room with some of his brothers and their girlfriends.


The shrinkee had been four inches and the brothers took turns trying to swallow him.


Most of them coughed the little guy up amid shots of cheap gin. Tiffany distinctly remembered thinking that the shrunken boy was pathetic, the way he floundered at the bottom of the red solo cup, begging for someone to call his roommate to come get him. It was a new brother's date who finally got tired of the game.


The petite chubby Asian girl had said something about 'showing you boys how its done' as she reached down and plucked the four inch tall man up between her long nails. He wailed and screamed as she pinned his arms to his chest and forced his legs to close then with one loud gulp she swallowed him. They had all cheered and when the new frat member left for that girl's dorm later, his brothers all made very suggestive gestures.


“Gabbi kept licking me to 'taste' me,” George's voice broke her out of the memory, “It was terrifying. I thought she might just send me to them as a laugh but Amanda made a bid they couldn't match. It was only then that she told me that Amanda had bought a shrinkee before hand... I really thought I was going to die when I got here but instead...”


The little man gestured to the vast world around them, “It's honestly not so bad.”


“Right,” Tiffany offered a weak smile and nodded along.


George slowly pushed himself to his feet, “Anyway, Amanda normally leaves us food in the kitchen and I'm getting pretty hungry...” He paused but when Tiffany didn't follow, he shrugged his shoulders and walked out across the vast space.


Tiffany watched him go and waited until he disappeared behind the half-wall that separated the kitchen from the rest of the apartment before she rose to her feet. Any hope she had of living under her former bullying victim had gone out the window when she realized just how much damage Amanda had done to Rebecca.


She doubted the blonde would stop singling her out for at least a few weeks and if that meant she would get beaten and humiliated by the younger stronger shrinkee, then she needed to call someone for help, which is why she started moving toward the entertainment center. Somewhere up on one of its built in shelves there was a phone that Amanda used to text orders to her slaves.


From afar, Tiffany could see light playing off of a screen far smaller than the massive television in the center. As she grew closer, she took stock of the top-of-the-line electronics that filled the different shelves. Several gaming consoles filled spots beneath the television with their wires neatly kept from view and a few physical copies of games arranged beneath them. Speakers were spread throughout the shelves with a turntable sitting on one shelf and vinyl records stored above and below it. Finally, she spotted books, blu rays, and even a small collection of VHS tapes that made her blink in surprise though she didn't see an actual VCR for Amanda to play them on.


Coming to a stop at the bottom of it, she stared at it for several long minutes in an attempt to figure out how to climb it.


Eventually, she spotted small holes barely noticeable but evenly spaced throughout the wood. Most of the shelves in the entertainment center were modular so that the shelves could be different sizes to accommodate everything you might want to put in it, which meant it was filled with perfect shrinkee sized handholds. Tiffany took a deep breath and stepped up onto the first shelf.


She stopped instantly, and a strange laugh bubbled up from inside her as her feet slapped against the wood. It felt so cheap against her tiny hands and feet, which only made her laugh a little more. The girl who had spent thousands to buy little people was still using some cheap piece of furniture she had bought at Walmart or hopefully at least IKEA.


The laugh rang around Tiffany until its dark reality hit her again.


Amanda would rather spend money owning people than sprucing up her spartan apartment.


That sobering thought forced Tiffany to begin climbing.


By the time she swung up onto the second shelf, her chest heaved and sweat poured down her body but she took a deep breath and forced herself to continue. Her muscles started to burn as she dug her fingers into the cheap plywood inside the holes but she kept moving.


As she ascended, she thought about who she would text for help.


Flopped out on the third shelf, she realized that her intern Emma wouldn't have the money to even fly out to wherever she might be. Kim was shorter than Amanda, so she doubted the Asian girl would be able to overpower or intimidate the blonde. While she knew Ashleigh could do it, her stomach twisted at the thought of asking her friend to keep her after seeing her kill so many shrinkees over the years.


Victoria and her husband were the only people who stood any chance of freeing her.


She pulled herself higher and higher as she thought of the pair storming in here. Victoria would wrap her up in her hands and hold her close to her big pregnant belly while 'the hubs' loomed over Amanda. The thought made a weak strained laugh come out of her and she tried to focus on that thought as opposed to what would come after.


A lifetime of being at Victoria's feet doing the same demeaning tasks the pledge had done.


She shuddered as she thought of Victoria's husband and how big his dick would look at her size.


“No, no, they won't do that,” she told herself as she swung herself awkwardly up to where the phone sat. Collapsing onto the flat surface, Tiffany breathed in deep while she muttered, “It'll be fine. They'll be fine.”


Lifting her head, she found her own exhausted face reflected back at her in the screen of the phone. She touched it, expecting it to flare to life, but it didn't. Cursing to herself, Tiffany went to press the home button only to find there was no button on the 'bottom' of the horizontal phone.


There was no button because there was no bottom.


It was just a small screen with a thick cable running out of it to a similarly sized case of plastic.


Her muscles ached but Tiffany pushed herself to her feet and forced herself to stumble over to it. The case was made of black plastic, and there were a few fairly standard slots for cables in the bottom of it. A logo that looked like some kind of berry sat on one side and the little girl's knees instantly buckled.


She remembered one of her teenage cousins had shown her a case like it last Christmas. Theirs had been red and white though and they had said it was basically a small computer that you could program for 'simple stuff.' They planned on using it to do something with detecting weather patterns or pressure. She had simply nodded along while lazily swiping through Tinder, quickly losing interest in the science project.


Apparently, the gigantic blonde had used the same device her cousin built a weather station with to tell her shrinkees what shoes to lick clean.


Tears rolled down Tiffany's cheeks before she slumped over onto the shelf.


Amanda had won, she realized.


From her vantage point high on the shelf, the shrunken girl could see that the apartment had plenty of devices that could be controlled from Amanda's phone or computer. She could spot one or two more small black cases like the one behind her in addition to a wifi enabled thermostat and top of the line appliances in the distant kitchen.


All things that the immense nerd could use to control Tiffany's life from anywhere in the world with a few taps of her fingers. Not to mention her devout little servant who would report back on any sins and misdeeds.


Amanda Fletcher was, for all practical purposes, a Goddess.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always for the reviews! Sadly, there will be no update next week as I will be on vacation.

Chapter 15 by gtswburg

Tiffany had expected some sort of punishment when Amanda came home that afternoon to find her still sprawled across the shelf, having long ago run out of tears to cry. Instead, Amanda just chuckled and ran a finger across her body in a soothing petting motion while cooing babytalk down at her before she simply scooped Tiffany up and set her down on the floor before her dusty boots.


The little brunette offered no resistance, she limply flailed in Amanda's hand when she was carried and crawled over to the monumental towers of black leather alongside George and Rebecca. The redhead kept looking at her smugly, clearly satisfied with the sudden change that had come over Tiffany that day.


They toiled at Amanda's feet for the rest of the evening. First, licking her boots clean of any dirt or dust. Then massaging her immense feet through her damp sweat soaked socks and then finally being forced to pick the lint out from between the giantess's toes while she played video games.


The enormous blonde barely even glanced down at them but when she felt them tiring or slowing down, she would simply clear her throat. The sound sent a jolt of terror through Tiffany. Even though it was the most mild of annoyed noises, she understood the implicit threat of it immensely. Mild annoyance for Amanda could mean being trapped in a cage or worse for one of the shrinkees at her feet.


That night Tiffany was spared being used as a dildo by the giantess but she was carried into the room alongside her fellow shrinkees anyway. She and George were set down outside the cage while Amanda vigorously rubbed Rebecca against her womanhood, the little twenty year old cooing, gasping, and praising her goddess until the blonde let out a satisfied grunt followed by a contented sigh.


It would have been horrible by any stretch of the imagination but the fact that Tiffany could see George's erection the whole time made her stomach churn in disgust. The man didn't touch himself, he just sat there watching with a raging hard-on as the seven-inch tall girl was sealed inside of Amanda's pajama bottoms and the room was plunged into darkness.


Only when they heard the giantess's breathing slow down did George start to masturbate.


Tiffany shut her eyes tight and bit her lip to stop from screaming as the man's breathing quickened and he began to quietly moan. He didn't make any loud noise when he came but she knew he finished when he awkwardly crab walked to the cage and pulled at one of Amanda's used socks through the bars. He pulled out enough of the used athletic sock to clean himself off and then he sniffed at a relatively clean patch of the vast cotton. The man laid down right there, moaning gently to himself about his Goddess.


Tiffany slowly curled up into a ball and started to wonder how long until George would be like Rebecca and worse... how long until she became like either one of them?


Tiffany awoke to see Amanda towering over her world, lips smacking sleepily as she snatched George up off the dresser. Tiffany's eyes were drawn to the human-shaped bulge in the girl's crotch, where Rebecca was no doubt flailing inside of Amanda's soiled panties. The man shouted a greeting to his goddess but she simply shoved him past her thin pink lips, his shouts entirely muffled by her mouth as she strutted back to bed, his legs feebly kicking in the air.


The blonde giantess pushed her pajama bottoms to the floor before she laid down on her bed and wiggled out of her panties. Tiffany noticed there was nothing sexy or alluring about the way she undressed. This wasn't a grand show for her benefit, merely the simple mechanics of how the girl started her day on the weekends.


Rebecca fell down between the giantess's thighs but immediately rushed forward, awkwardly clambering up Amanda's body until she was positioned atop the blonde's pubic mound. The little redhead spun about, her body stretched up to Amanda's belly as she leaned her head down toward the blonde's clit.


A soft pop echoed across the room when Amanda pulled George out of her mouth and then brought him down to her womanhood. With two fingers she gently opened herself up and shoved the little man inside while her thumb settled on Rebecca's back to keep her pinned in place while the giantess masturbated.


Tiffany watched, eyes wide and mouth agape, as Amanda used the pair.


Her moans were more intense in the morning than the night before and her immense body shifted and squirmed atop the bedsheets. Something stirred inside of Tiffany as she stared at the living mountain in front of her arch and gasp in pleasure.


The little brunette had noticed other girls before in her life and she had been hit on a few times by some very nice lesbians but she had never gotten much out of women in porn. All the squeaking and high-pitched moaning simply didn't do it for her.


Yet seeing the gigantic blonde's face contort with pleasure while she let out low husky moans, her body shuddering and muscles bulging. It was hard for Tiffany to not be a little turned on, and even as she flushed with embarrassment, she told herself that it was perfectly natural.


It was not just women-focused porn but it was porn on an immense, unheard of, inhuman scale.


The fact that the gigantic being she was staring at was Amanda Fletcher somehow made it feel even stranger. Not necessarily bad, she realized as she watched the giantess's whole body shake with orgasm for the third time. It was simply another dimension to the strange, oddly stimulating experience, yet she still couldn't bring herself to do what George had done the night before or what she had watched Rebecca do yesterday morning.


The very thought of masturbating to the horror show in front of her sapped it of any pleasure.


When Amanda finally finished, she simply dropped Rebecca and George into her wet spot and rolled over. Tiffany watched as the two shrinkees simply stuck to sheets through a film of sexual juices as the world shifted beneath them.


She was so engrossed by the pair's struggles that she didn't notice the thunder of Amanda's footfalls until the girl was upon her. The little brunette yelped as she was carried in the blonde's dainty hand back to the shower, where she was again used as a loofah by the gigantic blonde.


Amanda said nothing to her; no taunts, no sweet words, no veiled threats.


She simply used her and then left her to drip dry on the edge of the tub while she got ready for the day. Like before, the trio of shrinkees were forced to praise her and kiss her feet before she strode off into the gigantic world.


This time, there was no beating or reminder of Tiffany's place from Rebecca.


Instead, she simply followed the amazon into the kitchen alongside George, where a small bowl of dried fruit and nuts sat along with a separate bowl of water. She hung back, countless movies playing camp out in her head where the pecking order in the prison or slave extended to who got to eat first. George didn't make a move either and Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief as they watched Rebecca pick up a few choice pieces first, biting into them and swallowing before she gestured for them to join her.


Tiffany ate in silence, occasionally staring up at the well maintained kitchen and its gleaming appliances and wondering if Amanda ever actually cooked. The whole time she had been imprisoned inside of the giantess's apartment, she realized that she had only seen the blonde order takeout or come back late enough that she had presumably eaten out.


An oversized hand across her back made Tiffany flinch.


“Little loofah girl,” Rebecca purred, “I didn't get to shower again today.”


The brunette turned to see the redhead frowning down at her, “I-I'm sorry, Rebecca. I can't control what A-” Anger flashed in the dark green eyes and Tiffany corrected herself, “I mean, Goddess does.”


Rebecca smiled, “I know but I'm still dirty and Goddess doesn't like it when her favorite is dirty.” The redhead gestured to a small stack of napkins that Tiffany hadn't noticed nearby, “And seeing that you're now Goddess's little loofah, I think you should have the honor of cleaning me.”


“Y-yes, Rebecca,” Tiffany nodded.


Rebecca's too big pale hand came down and gently patted her on the head, “That's a good little loofah.”


George fidgeted on the other side of the bowl, “I'm kinda dirty too...”


Rebecca glared at him, “You should feel blessed to be covered in the Goddess's saliva and cum, George!”


The man immediately blushed and hung his head, nodding along, “Y-yes, you're right, Rebecca...”


Tiffany spent the next hour or so tearing hunks of napkin off of the stack, dunking them in water, and then dragging them across Rebecca's long lean frame as if she was giving the girl a sponge bath. The redhead giggled and smiled the whole time, obviously loving the power she held over Tiffany.


The slightly smaller brunette wanted to protest but every time she worked up the courage, she'd find herself sliding her damp improvised towel over one of Rebecca's bulging muscles. Not only was the woman younger and taller, but her muscles felt like rock beneath her taut skin. The amazon would shoot her a smug smirk every time Tiffany rubbed the girl's bicep or abs before her eyes raked over Tiffany's frame.


Toiling beneath the younger woman's gaze, Tiffany found herself suddenly hyper-aware of the small bit of belly fat that hung low on her body and the lack of definition anywhere but her legs and ass. Spin class had helped her keep certain parts of her body tight and it definitely helped her stay in shape but even with her time lifting weights she was still a chubby weakling in comparison to the twenty year old living sex toy that lay before her.


She bathed Rebecca for a long while after the girl was sparkling clean. She simply went through the motions until the glistening amazon told her she could stop. Again, the oversized hand patted her on the head while Rebecca smiled.


The hand drifted down the side of her face until it cupped Tiffany's chin, “I'm glad you're starting to understand how things work in Goddess's home.”


Tiffany fidgeted slightly, not wanting to meet the young girl's gaze but the powerful hand forced her to look in Rebecca's direction. A thick thumb played against her jaw and Tiffany nodded her head in assent, hoping that would be enough to please the redhead.


The girl leaned in close and Tiffany trembled as she felt Rebecca's warm breath against her lips, “Don't forget it.”


Tiffany could do nothing but whimper as Rebecca rose up to her full seven inch height and then walked away. All the brunette could do was sit there and tremble until the sound of the amazon's feet slapping against the floor completely receded.


Only then did Tiffany collapse down onto the floor and let her hand drift down to her crotch.


“Oh God,” she gasped as she began to finger herself.


Images flashed through her little head; Amanda's glistening vagina as she was dragged across it in the shower, Rebecca's fiery pubes as she gently wiped the girl's womanhood down spending a far greater time there than she needed to, George's erection from the night before. She gasped and groaned as she writhed on the kitchen floor.


In her mind, she imagined the thunderous footfalls of a giant approaching. First came the Adidas that she had kissed that morning before Amanda had left. Then she imagined Rebecca's alabaster foot, the redhead blown up to goddess-like proportions, dressed in nothing more than panties and a t-shirt as she kicked the little girl aside so she could open the fridge. And then came Ashleigh, in pajamas, a look of disgust on her face when she spotted Tiffany on the floor and lifted her foot into the sky.


“Aaaaaaaah!” Tiffany's scream was half-pleasure and half-fear while her mind was flooded with thoughts of giants looming over her. The orgasm that rocked through her little body left her panting and twitching on the kitchen floor.


The brunette lay sprawled across the floor, taking in slow gasping breaths, for a long time. Sunlight drifted across the apartment as she lay there and an occasional shudder ran through her body like an aftershock.


She heard the front door to the apartment open and shut and then felt the powerful footfalls of Amanda approaching. Tiffany turned her head slightly to watch the black suede sneakers, the same pair she had kissed in desperation within minutes of seeing Amanda for the first time at her new size, crash down as the giantess walked into her kitchen.


It smashed down beside her and she instantly noticed the dirt that marred the white sole and stripes of the sneaker.


Cool air flowed over the world, making Tiffany shudder as she forced herself up onto her hands and knees. Shadows danced across the floor and up above Amanda set a four pack of tall craft beer cans into the fridge before yanking one off and cracking it open with a loud hiss.


While the enormous blonde took a long pull from the can, Tiffany leaned against the nearest white stripe and dragged her tongue across its surface. The grit and grime of the street clung to her wet tongue and she whimpered before she swallowed it, her body's gag reflex trying in vain to stop her.


The cold air was cut off with a world shaking slam and then the foot before her flexed and turned.


The heel of Amanda's sneaker smashed into her little body, knocking her down and making her shout out in fright. She could see the grimy sole of the heel hang over her for a moment, poised to crush her, before it pivoted back and then Amanda's face filled the sky above her.


Pale gray eyes looked down at her from within chunky black frames and then the giantess's thin pink lips curled up in a smile. The zit on her chin was finally starting to die down, “Aw, I'm sorry, lovely. You need to learn that sometimes your Goddess doesn't notice you way down on the floor.”


The cutesy tone did little to quench the fear that coursed through Tiffany's body.


“Ok?” Amanda cooed, her head tilting slightly.


“O-ok,” Tiffany responded while she nodded her head.


Amanda's eyes remained on her little body and Tiffany could hear the squeaking of suede as the giantess wiggled her toes inside of her shoe.


Swallowing a lump in throat, Tiffany added, “Goddess.”


Amanda's smile widened and then with a gust of wind and an earthquake, the giantess was gone, already halfway to the couch.


A loud snap of the blonde's fingers made Tiffany leap to her feet.


“Lovelies,” Amanda's voice echoed through the apartment.


Tiffany found herself moving toward the giantess, her stomach churning as a mixture of strange and confusing emotions rolled through her body. The little brunette pushed them aside as she skidded to a halt before Amanda's sneakers and pressed her lips against the dark suede.


High above, a contented sigh boomed across the apartment.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday everbody! As always thanks for the reviews!

Chapter 16 by gtswburg

The days began to blur into each other for Tiffany.


She would often find herself waking up somewhere in Amanda's cavernous bedroom. Some mornings she'd wake up sweating in the shadowy valley between the blonde's thighs, her limbs tangled up with George or Rebecca's and the stench of Amanda's sex burning her nostrils. Other mornings found her on the dresser or the floor, huddled up for warmth against one of her fellow shrinkees beneath a discarded sock to help ward off the chilling air conditioning. On rare occasions, she'd awake to find herself in the sock-filled cage, sometimes as a punishment and sometimes because Amanda would crowd her little trio into its confines for her own unexplained reasons.


None of them ever questioned it, at least not aloud and certainly not within ear shot of Amanda or her redheaded sex toy. The blonde woman was their Goddess and it wasn't their place to understand the rhyme or reason of what she did.


The mornings were a flurry of activity as Amanda got ready for the day and Tiffany would often find herself flopping in the woman's hand when she walked into the bathroom. Her place as Amanda's loofah was firmly cemented within her first week, which meant that when they finished licking the giantess's chosen shoes clean for the day, Tiffany's next job would be to give Rebecca a sponge bath.


For the first few weeks, Tiffany continued to blush and tremble while she serviced the amazonian girl. However as time passed, she found herself enjoying it more and more, even looking forward to it. The way that Rebecca lounged against the towering cabinets so that she was constantly looking down at Tiffany sent strange jolts through the tiny brunette's body, her stomach twisting and churning as fear and arousal warred within her. The redhead slowly started to guide her hand after the first week or two, ensuring that she devoted proper attention to her more sensitive areas.


At first, George would hang around to watch but that changed quickly. The small pathetic man would be banished to start some other task while Tiffany and Rebecca finished their morning meal. If he still lingered when the redhead propped herself up against the cabinets, a single annoyed glance would send him scurrying out of sight with a yelp and an apology.


“A lost boy in a woman's world,” Rebecca would occasionally whisper as one of her slightly too big hands ran through Tiffany's hair. They'd laugh quietly together before Rebecca's hand would push her down a little further.


Tiffany was always certain to put a damp cloth between her face and the girl's womanhood before she could be forced to do what Rebecca really wanted of her. The amazon always gave a mildly annoyed grunt in response but she never pushed the issue any further.


The brunette was glad that Rebecca didn't force her.


She wasn't gay.


A fact that she had to remind herself of daily between being dragged across Amanda's towering body in the shower, washing the lean redhead in the morning, and serving their Goddess when she returned home. Most evenings, they would all be forced to massage her feet and clean her shoes while she simply relaxed; watching television, playing video games, reading, or whatever else it was that she did.


When Amanda walked back into her bedroom, she would sometimes carry them and other times simply pat her thigh and call for them, “Lovelies, it's bedtime...”


They would rush to follow at her heels, the world shaking beneath their feet with each one of their Goddess's thunderous footfalls. Then the evening would truly begin as Amanda chose who would be her little toy for the night. More often than not, she would choose Rebecca or pair the redhead up with Tiffany or George.


The rarest occasions were when she put Tiffany and George together.


Their Goddess would often tease them when she placed them on her broad mostly flat stomach. “Mhm, my two teeny tiny heteros,” she cooed, her stomach shuddering as she laughed, “What would you do if I told you to fuck?”


Tiffany would stiffen at that taunt and her eyes would drift to the raging erection that George always sported before they all went to bed.


Amanda never actually demanded they do it but her eyes would glaze over as she watched their reaction. They would both start to tremble though for vastly different reasons when the blonde bit her lip and tilt her head back and forth like she was mulling it over.


Then a hand would swoop in and grab one of them.


She'd cackle with glee before she slid them into her mouth legs first where her tongue assaulted their crotch almost instantly. While one half of the couple was forced to squirm and flail as the massive wet beastly muscle had its way with them, the other would be brought down to Amanda's crotch. There they would be vigorously rubbed and then slid inside Amanda while the world shuddered beneath her bucking hips.


When Amanda had her way with them, she dropped them back between her thighs, pulled the covers up over her chest and sighed, “Good night, lovelies.”


Then the day would begin again.


As days turned into weeks, Tiffany had no idea why she eagerly awaited Amanda's return.


It had something to do with the way the day just seemed to stretch into eternity when they were finished with their tasks. Even with three shrinkees, there was only so much they could actually do for the giantess. By the time she finished washing Rebecca, they might have to finish cleaning Amanda's running sneakers or dust out some hard to reach spots but eventually by the early afternoon there was nothing.


No amount of napping or lounging could fill the immense void between the end of their chores and Amanda's return.


They never spoke of their old lives and they rarely spoke to each other at all.


Tiffany couldn't help but think about the way Chase's shrinkee would greet them whenever they got home. She had never understood it from her own dominating Five Foot Eight, but from her place on the floor it was all starting to make sense.


Even in the massive McMansion that Chase and his mom had lived in, the shrunken man must have been able to hear the door crash open and shut. He probably would have heard Chase's car pull up, the truck's huge engine idling in the driveway as she and him made out, neither of them truly interested in controlling themselves when they were out of school. The little man wasn't waiting for them at the door when they walked in but that was only because his tiny frame made it almost impossible for him to go up and down the stairs.


They would walk right up to Chase's room, not even bothering to take off their coats and only scraping their shoes against the welcome mat enough that they didn't track dirt anywhere. The little man had no doubt been able to hear their feet pounding up the stairs and he definitely would feel the ground shake as they approached.


If a petite little blonde like Amanda could produce such powerful quakes, Tiffany could only imagine the way the world would shake beneath Chase's six foot two frame. He always wore heavy shoes too; thick soled high top sneakers, Timberland boots, even his flip flops had a thick cushioned sole that would smack loudly against his immense feet.


Add in whatever she was wearing that day whether it was hard soled flats or boots or even some sandals, and they would no doubt have sent the shrinkee to his knees with their approach.


Yet whenever the door opened, he would yell out a greeting in his high-pitched little voice.


Chase barely even acknowledged him, his huge foot would plow into the tiny man more often than not and the shrinkee was sent tumbling across the floor. Tiffany never questioned the casual disregard for the tiny being and she often found herself slightly aroused by the way her big strapping boyfriend so easily dominated a man who was at least twice their age.


A man who, the moment they sat down, rushed to their feet to kiss them and apologize for getting in his master's way.


Then Chase would kick him again and command him to clean Tiffany's shoes, since he'd have all night to toil at his master's feet.


His pathetic apologies would quickly be overpowered by their own voices, voices which no doubt boomed in his little ears. Tiffany would regularly slip off her shoes and lay across Chase's bed before patting it invitingly so they could start making out again. Sometimes they would just leave it at that but other times, one thing would lead to another.


Which would often find the shrunken man being snatched up to be used as their plaything.


It wasn't hard for Tiffany to imagine the terror that would course through the shrunken man's body now. Whenever Amanda snatched her up, there was a good chance that she was about to be used solely for the blonde's pleasure.


Tiffany also found it hard not to think about the fact that the little man would no doubt have seen Chase and Amanda together. He would wait by the door of Chase's room, feeling the giant's quaking footfalls and hear another set of feet. Would he be able to actually tell the difference between Amanda's thunder and her own?


Or was it simply a surprise for the shrunken man every day who would walk through the door?


Tiffany had no such surprises.


Amanda always came home alone.


Even though she went on fairly regular dates and sometimes didn't even dress up for them, she never actually brought anyone back to her immense apartment. Sometimes she would come back very late, drunk or starting to sober up, and for a while she wondered about the goings on of the giantess's love life but eventually she stopped caring.


Amanda's love life had no bearing on her own tiny existence as the giantess's servant.


Toiling at the giantess's feet, Tiffany realized that much of Amanda's life was simply a mystery to her. Even as the weeks stretched into months, she still had no idea what the giantess did beyond 'coding' and she realized that she barely had any idea where she even was in the world.


Amanda occasionally took her or her fellow shrinkees out onto her balcony but they couldn't see the world beyond, a world that Amanda stared at while sipping on some fancy beer or sucking on a vape pen. The thought of asking the giantess filled Tiffany with dread and even broaching the subject with Rebecca or George made her feel uneasy.


She knew that Rebecca would have no qualms about telling Amanda anything she did that could be conceived of as 'wrong.' Even with the daily “bathing” that she gave to Rebecca, she knew the redhead would turn on her in an instant to preserve her status as 'Goddess's Favorite'.


Eventually, Tiffany noticed that she had simply stopped paying attention to what Amanda did far up in the heavens. One evening, after she finished painting the blonde's toes she craned her neck back to see if Amanda was pleased with the work she had done. Instead of the giantess's smiling face though, she was met with her shadowy torso. Amanda was hunched over her desk while her fingers clacked loudly against a keyboard, each keystroke a minor crash in Tiffany's ears.


Her jaw didn't even open to ask a question because she knew that what Amanda did wasn't for her to know. She simply went back to the nail polish bottles and screwed the caps up tight before she laid down on her side in front of the toes. A gold start sat at the center of a bright right red swirl that stood out against the blue base. It was the kind of design that would cost a lot of money to have another giant do but Amanda didn't need to have other giants take care of her nails.


The job had taken Tiffany over two hours and she couldn't help but admire her work.


Every time Amanda's foot unconsciously flexed, light played across the design, catching in different places. She smiled as she watched the powerful foot move; the toes splayed and scrunched while the heels occasionally lifted up high, putting all the giantess's weight down onto the ball of her foot. In the distance, she could see Rebecca and George lapping away at Amanda's converse but she didn't bother to join them.


Tiffany was too entranced by Amanda's gorgeous Goddess-like feet to do anything else.


She looked down at her own toes to find that the polish had long ago chipped away completely. Still, she wiggled her toes and flexed her feet before turning back to Amanda's, trying to imagine her own peds blown up to similar proportions.


The pledge had spent many days and nights in the exact same way, she realized.


One strange night in particular came to Tiffany's mind as she watched Amanda's freshly painted toes scratch an itch along her milky shin before settling back down.


Victoria was at volleyball practice and so Tiffany had the room and the pledge to herself that night. As much as she had wanted to lay out on the futon while the shrunken girl gave her a foot rub, she had a paper to finish for class the next day.


When she came back from dinner, she had simply corralled the little pledge under her desk. The girl's mewling protests wouldn't have bothered her anyway, but she couldn't even hear them through her earbuds. Tiffany smirked as she watched the girl flail against the side of her Ugg, stumbling and trying to defend herself while the immense brunette literally put her in her place.


There had been no reason to give any commands to the pledge as she sat down, crossed her ankles and bared the soles of her boots to the little girl. Tiffany set to work and so did the shrunken girl, licking and lapping away at the immense soles of her Uggs to clean them of any grime that clung to them from the campus paths.


While she was editing the twelve page paper, she pushed the boots off of her bare feet and slid them to the side of her desk. Her nose had wrinkled slightly from the smell of her own sweaty feet but she didn't think anything of it as she casually said, “Lick.”


A second later, Tiffany felt the little wet tongue of the girl between her toes, lapping away lint and toejam. Eventually, her toes felt clean enough that she pulled them away from the little girl and leaned forward with her feet gently resting on the floor.


With the paper done and a text from Victoria saying that she was meeting up with her boyfriend after practice, Tiffany started clicking through Facebook and fooling around on the internet. It was somewhere around her fifth buzzfeed quiz of the night that she felt a strange sensation against her foot. Her toes immediately flexed in response but then it came again, a soft stroking along the arch of her right foot.


Tiffany looked down to see the pledge knelt beside her, gently petting the arch before she leaned in and pressed her lips against it. The gigantic girl could barely feel the soft cool sensation of the little girl's lips against her foot but still she said, “Excuse me?”


She took a single earbud out so she could hear the frightened yelp of the pledge.


“I- Tiff- I-” She stammered before she fell onto her backside.


“What were you doing, pledge?” Tiffany sneered.


“Yo-you're feet are-”


“They're what, pledge?” She lifted the foot the little girl caressed onto its heel and pivoted it over her.


“Beautiful!” The girl had cried out, the word choked with a sob.


Tiffany lowered her foot down onto the crying shrinkee and said, “That's right they are.”


She let her sole mold over the shrunken girl's body and scrunched her head between her big and second toes before she dragged her back to the underside of her desk. She could feel the pledges warm tears against the underside of her toes when she said, “I didn't say you should stop kissing them, pledge.”


The pledge's lips began to pepper her toes while she popped her earbud back in and went back to whatever dumb quiz she was taking.


From her place at Amanda's feet day in and day out, she could finally understand the strange feelings of admiration that the pledge must have felt for her. The sheer power that giants had was undeniable when they loomed over you, barely even noticing the way you cowered at their slightest movement.


Even as the months passed, Tiffany still found something unreal about the whole thing.


Kneeling beside her fellow shrinkees, Tiffany couldn't help but feel strange as the world trembled beneath the footfalls of Amanda Fletcher. “New kiiiicks,” the giantess said in a sing-song voice before she sat down on her couch with a shoebox.


Her toes wiggled inside the white ankle socks she wore while up above the sound of cardboard and tissue paper made all of the shrunken people tremble slightly. Shadows danced across the world, and Tiffany lifted her head when Amanda swung her leg up to slide the new sneaker onto her foot.


The black sole blotted out the sky as it came crashing down.


Tiffany braced herself on her hands and knees while the floor trembled beneath her. The black rubber and leather of the shoe creaked with the flexing of the blonde's immense foot. The process quickly repeated itself with the other member of the pair, and Tiffany found herself kneeling before a new pair of Adidas. The superstars were black with shiny silver stripes rather than the usual white, otherwise they looked fairly normal.


High above, Amanda simply beamed down at them. Her hands rested on her knees while she twisted her feet back and forth to show her slaves every angle of the pair, “Do you like them, lovelies?”


“Yes, Goddess,” they all shouted in unison.


“Oh I'm so glad,” she cooed.


The sneakers were pristine but they all crawled forward anyway. The floor gently rumbled beneath them as Amanda's feet settled down, allowing her slaves to kiss the textured toe. The rubber was bumpy but soft beneath Tiffany's lips and even though they were brand new she caught the barest whiff of her owner's footsweat coming from inside the huge pair.


“Thank you, lovelies,” Amanda thundered above, her eyes following them while they crawled down at her feet, each of them kissing both shoes in turn.


Settling off to the side, Tiffany expected the girl to rise up and walk through the door like she did every morning but instead her world was plunged into shadow. Warm slender fingers wrapped around her shrunken body and she could barely yelp in surprise before she was ripped into the sky.


Dark blue denim rolled by as Amanda stood to her full height and she quickly found herself hanging roughly even with the blonde's stomach. The blonde was wearing a t-shirt with a video game reference that Tiffany only dimly understood and a black varsity jacket with shiny white sleeves layered atop it.


“I think you'll come with me today to make sure these stay pristine for their first day on your Goddess's feet,” Amanda chuckled quietly to herself.


“Yes, Goddess,” Tiffany whimpered. The giantess's thumb gently ran up against her breasts and Tiffany squirmed in response, which only made Amanda's thin lips curl up in a smile.


The little brunette heard a soft whimper, the only sign of protest from Rebecca way down on the floor. The world turned into a blur a second later as Amanda reached down to the coffee table and snatched up her messenger bag. It opened up and the shrunken woman was thrust inside of it alongside some tampons, rarely used make up, and a kindle.


Outside the confines of the small bag she could hear Amanda's voice boom out, “Aw, don't worry, Rebecca, you're still my favorite.”


The flap of the bag closed, sealing her in darkness while Amanda continued to speak, her voice barely muffled, “Tiffany is just so good at keeping me and my things clean that I think she'll do a very good job with my new shoes. Don't you want your Goddess's shoes to be as nice as they can be for as long as they can be?”


Tiffany trembled at the bottom of the bag, wrestling with the weird combination of pride and embarrassment that Amanda's words stirred inside of her. Rebecca's response was little more than a high-pitched warble from inside the bag but Amanda's voice continued to boom like thunder, “Aw, I knew you'd understand and don't worry, I'm going to need you to inspect them when I get back to make sure she did a good job today, ok?”


The brunette shuddered in fright, she knew full well that Rebecca would find some flaw or imperfection to keep Tiffany in her 'proper place' when they returned. Her neck craned back and she hoped that Amanda could feel the scowl on her face because she also had a strong feeling that Amanda was well aware of everything that went on when she was away.


Then the whole world shifted and Tiffany was thrown to one side of the bag before the g-forces pinned her completely in place. Amanda's strides made the world swing and shake, leaving Tiffany to roll across the bottom of the bag like she were on a swinging pirate ship ride at a carnival. Everything stopped suddenly when the god-like woman reached the elevator and Tiffany found herself gasping for air and holding back tears.


She suddenly realized that in all the months that Amanda had owned her, this was the first time that she would be out of the apartment. It was also the first time since Gabbi had captured her that she was riding in a purse and she had easily forgotten how terrifying it could be.


The world lurched when the elevator came to a stop and the swaying began again.


Amanda's footfalls quickly became lost in the hustle and bustle of a city street.


Tiffany curled into a ball and let the tears flow while the city sounds assaulted her brain. Giant voices and feet thundered around her, reminding her that the blonde woman she called Goddess was actually small in comparison to most other people. A grim reminder of the fact that she too had once looked down her nose at the giantess but now she was small enough to fit in the girl's purse.


It made her think of Kim's tiny 'protectee' who was carried everywhere in the Asian woman's purse. Kim carried a sizable designer bag and whenever she reached down for something inside of it, she would always bark a quick order in Cantonese down at the little woman inside. Most of the time she was ordering the shrinkee to stand aside but on occasion the item would be hoisted up out of the leathery confines of the purse into Kim's waiting hand. The girl would take the pen or phone without a single word of acknowledgment, turning her attention back to the gigantic world without missing a beat.


The thought drew Tiffany's gaze to the towering tampons, wondering if she'd actually be able to lift the massive tube of plastic and cotton into Amanda's waiting hand. She shuddered and shut her eyes tight in a desperate bid to push the idea from her head.


Doors opened and shut, she heard the soft beeps of machines and elevators, and then finally came a contented sigh from her owner. The messenger bag shifted as Amanda lifted it off of her shoulder and lowered it to the floor.


Unable to sit up on its own, the bag flopped over and Tiffany screamed when it crashed into the floor. The flap that kept her shrouded in darkness flew open and she found herself staring out across a shadowy world.


A thin gray carpet stretched in every direction and it felt rough when Tiffany placed her hand down on it. Amanda's sneaker clad feet crashed down in front of her and tremors tore through the floor as she wheeled her chair a little closer to her desk. Each foot tapped against the floor and high above the blonde's voice rang out, “Time to get to work, cutie.”


“Y-yes, Goddess,” Tiffany called out. Crawling from the bag, the little girl leaned out from beneath the desk to see that Amanda had already slid a pair of enormous noise canceling headphones on, which ensured that there was no way she had even heard the shrunken woman at her feet.


She looked beyond the giantess's chair to see that they were in a cramped but decidedly personal office. Small white boards hung on the walls filled with charts, numbers, and words that Tiffany couldn't make heads or tails of. The door to the outside world was clear glass and the shrunken girl could see immense cubicles beyond it filled with other casually dressed people lounging at their desks, most of them wearing sneakers or boots with the occasional pair of sandals.


Amanda's sneaker crashed down and Tiffany yelped in fright. The shining silver stripes flexed in front of her before they slowly advanced, forcing her to crab-walk back into the shadows of the desk while the blonde chuckled high above. Her body weakly trembled when the foot settled back into place, the leather creaking ever so slightly when Amanda wiggled her toes inside.


Pushing down her curiosity, Tiffany crawled forward and began to lick at the dust and dirt that already clung to the black sneaker. While she doubted that Amanda, or any giant, would actually be able to notice it, she knew that Rebecca would spot every minor imperfection when they returned home that day.


She barely had any saliva left in her mouth when Amanda pushed away from her chair and rose up to her feet. Tiffany crawled out toward the towering girl but the foot shoved her back beneath the desk before the blonde turned and walked out.


The door to the office stood open and while somewhere in the back of her head Tiffany knew she should be running to freedom, it was completely overwhelmed by a very real terror. Any of Amanda's coworkers could walk in and find her underneath the giantess's desk.


There would be no way for Tiffany to stop them from snatching her up and bringing her home with them. The fear drove her deeper into the darkness, her whole body shaking as she took note of just how many men sat beyond the threshold of Amanda's office. Hairy feet flexed atop well worn flip flops, muscular calves rose from pairs of basketball sneakers, and the tough tread of boots stared back at her from the cubicles and desks beyond.


Then Amanda's sneakers crashed down and the door to her office shut.


“Oh thank God,” Tiffany sighed while her enormous owner sat back down at her desk.


High above, she heard Amanda's lips smacking as she started to eat, occasionally tapping away at her computer as she worked through her lunch. Tiffany's stomach rumbled and she crawled toward the girl's massive foot, “Goddess?”


The foot shifted and Tiffany flinched away while Amanda pushed back from her desk to stare down at the shrunken girl. A glob of mayo clung to her lip as she spoke, “Yes, lovely?”


“C-coul-” Her cheeks flushed completely while she attempted to beg the giantess for food.


Amanda's tongue swiped the mayo into her maw before her lips spread in a smile, “Is there something you need from your Goddess, little one?”


“Can I have something to eat, Goddess?” She said in a rush.


The feet twisted and flexed beside her while Amanda pretended to inspect her new sneakers, “Sure, it looks like you've done a good job so far.”


“Thank you, Goddess,” she whimpered.


In a vertigo-inducing second, Tiffany found herself deposited on the girl's desk beside a massive field of wax paper where a sandwich that rose up to her breasts sat. The same dainty fingers that had just grabbed her lifted one half of it back up into the sky before Amanda bit down into it, raining crumbs and scraps all around Tiffany's little world.


The little girl crawled atop the wax paper and began to pick at the bits that fell out the back of the sandwich. Scraps of meat, cheese, and veggies found their way into her mouth though more than once she reached for a sizable chunk only for it to be snatched up by Amanda's huge thumb and forefinger to be casually tossed into the Goddess's mouth high above.


When the giantess finished, her hands immediately went to crumple the wax paper up into a ball and Tiffany instantly cried out. Amanda glanced down with a smirk before shooing her off with her fingers, smacking the shrunken girl gently until she could finish compressing the paper and throw it away. She stood beside the giant blonde's monitor, expecting another order but instead Amanda slid her headphones back on and returned to work.


By the time her fingers were clacking loudly against the gigantic keyboard, Tiffany dropped to her knees. She stared up at Amanda, simply mesmerized with the focus of her gigantic owner while she worked; the same fingers that could crush the life out of her flew across the keyboard with swift delicate strokes and her pale gray eyes remained focused on the screen in front of her which was reflected back across her chunky glasses.


The little girl was so entranced that she didn't even notice the approach of the other giant outside Amanda's office until they opened the door and tapped the glass while saying, “Knock, knock.”


Tiffany flinched and fell down onto her backside. She squirmed back as the towering young man walked in, his rich tenor ringing in her ears as he said, “Uh, Amanda...”


Tiffany covered her breasts and crotch while the giant came to stand directly behind the blonde, awkwardly shifting his weight while he clearly debated what to do. His dark brown eyes glanced over the giantess's shoulder before sweeping across her desk and finally spotting the shrunken woman. Rather than immediately reach for her or say anything, the giant young man just flashed her a smile and waved like he had just made eye contact with a puppy rather than a person.


The little brunette slumped slightly because she suddenly realized that to Amanda's coworkers, she was just a pet that the giantess was allowed to bring to work. Swiping her from the blonde's office would truly be no different than stealing someone's dog.


It was a far cry from Tiffany's first job out of college, supervising shrinkee employees who were too big to completely write off but too small to actually manage anything on their own. While she had been allowed to tease them and intimidate them with her size, she would have been sent to HR almost instantly if she had ever actually treated them like the shrinkees they were.


She shuddered to think of what her life might have been like if she had managed to contact her little intern Emma. The company she worked for now didn't have such a positive view of shrinkee employees and she was almost certain the ambitious young woman would have kept her in a desk drawer for advice and ways to get ahead. While the young giant cleared his throat high above, Tiffany suddenly realized that her life might not have been very different from where she was now, sitting atop Amanda's desk.


The giant gently laid a hand on Amanda's shoulder and she immediately bucked in her seat.


“Huh?” She said, the giant's hand flying away while she pulled her headphones off. The blonde turned her head around to stare up at the young man, “Oh, Cole. Sorry, I know I said I'd review your code by the end of the day but I'm a little busy-”


“No, I know,” he shook his head, his voice soft and accommodating enough that Tiffany realized he had to work for Amanda directly, “I was just walking by and saw you in here and I was going to ask you about it but then I remembered you said you'd be in that meeting with the new B2B sales gir- person by 2.”


“Yeah, I have that later and then I'll probably be able to get to your thing,” Amanda nodded, already turning back to her desk.


“Amanda, uh,” Cole stammered nervously, “It's 2:15.”


A low annoyed grunt echoed across the world and Amanda slumped deeper into her chair, “Shit, can you, uh...” She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose, “Can you go get her and apologize and just bring her here for me?” The blonde smiled weakly before looking back up at the young man, “Pretty please?”


He nodded, “Sure thing, Amanda.”


“Thanks and grab a chair or something for her,” She added while Cole stepped out.


The giant came back a second later with another comfortable looking desk chair that he awkwardly positioned in the center of the room. He smiled at Amanda again before adding a thumbs up and disappearing back into the bullpen.


Another sigh echoed across the room and Amanda's left hand suddenly settled down before her. “Rub,” she commanded and Tiffany immediately rushed to the girl's slender fingers, doing her best to massage them even though she truly had no idea what she was doing. “I hate this part of my job,” she grumbled high above, “I mean, at least I no longer have to deal with giving big lectures on our products to the regular sales idiots but ugh, a lot of these business-to-business people are not much better.”


Tiffany nodded along all the while wondering if Amanda even knew that she had worked alongside lots of B2B sales people at her last job. For a moment, while rubbing the giantess's fingers she wanted to believe that Amanda did know and that this was an elaborate dig at her own former life, a new level of subtle manipulation for her tiny prisoner. Then as the giantess's index finger rose up and gently ruffled her hair, Tiffany realized that it wasn't.


Amanda was just complaining.


And that made the knife dig a little deeper into Tiffany's heart.


This time, Tiffany distinctly heard the 'thump, thump, thump' of the approaching giant's footfalls against the thin office carpet and so she didn't even glance up as the sliding glass door thundered in the distance. Then a bright feminine voice boomed out, “Amanda Fletcher?”


Tiffany's blood went cold and her heart skipped a beat.


Even with the size difference, even after months, she knew that voice.


Amanda's hand slipped out from beneath her as the giantess turned and rose to her feet to greet her new coworker. Meanwhile, Tiffany's eyes drifted out across the carpeted expanse to a pair of plaid heels and then went up the richly tanned and well toned legs that rose out of them. She hit the hem of a dark blue sheath dress and knew long before she reached the top that it would have an asymmetrical neckline.


She knew because she helped the giantess pick it out.


“No,” she whimpered as she caught sight of the woman's sun bleached blonde hair.


“Ashleigh Baker, right?” Amanda's voice boomed out while Tiffany's eyes ran up the giantess's face.


Ashleigh didn't meet her gaze, her attention already focused on Amanda. She giggled, “That's me.”


“So sorry about making you wait and having you come to my office,” Amanda said as she shut the door and gestured for Ashleigh to take a seat.


“It's fine,” she replied, settling into the chair and immediately crossing one leg over the other.


Amanda sat back down in her own chair and shifted it so Ashleigh could get a good view of the girl's monitors. Her owner's voice thundered mechanically onward, explaining the company's products, all information the shrunken girl had been interested in just that morning when she realized she knew nothing of what her Goddess did.


Instead of listening though, Tiffany crawled back into the shadows while her whole body shook with terror.


For the first time since she had shrunk, she was actually within shouting distance of someone who could help her, someone who should have some sympathy for her plight, and even better it was obvious to her little eyes that Ashleigh could easily overpower her captor. Yet, every fiber of her being told her to run away and hide because she had seen what Ashleigh did with those heels.


They had been the centerpiece of countless posts, Instagram stories, and private texts.


And every time that Tiffany had seen them in the middle of blood splatter or with their underside smeared with a shrinkee's guts, she had liked the post or sent some positive emoji or at least a 'lol'. She had seen Ashleigh lure a shrinkee up close to them in person before knocking them down and literally spearing them through with the pin heel. They had cackled and made a gif of Ashleigh's finger making the corpse spin around the heel, viscera coating it as the body sloughed down with every revolution.


In the heavens above, Ashleigh nodded and made assenting noises in response to Amanda's explanation but Tiffany focused on the foot that sat on the floor. She lifted the ball of her foot up into the sky and at the center of the heel's sole she spotted a rust-colored splotch that couldn't be more than a day old.


A shudder went through Tiffany's body and a terrified gasp burst past her lips.


And that's when Ashleigh started to roll toward the desk.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday everyone! As always thanks for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 17 by gtswburg

Tiffany trembled in the dark shadow formed by Amanda and her immense monitor while Ashleigh rolled forward. The sound of the desk chair moving across the carpet was like an advancing thunderstorm, which each clap of her bloodstained heel an accompanying peal of thunder. The shrunken brunette scrambled over the handful of cables that snaked across the desk down to the floor and cowered behind them.


Her former roommate's voice boomed out, “Sorry, could you, um, scroll back up, I had a question...”


Amanda stumbled over her next few words, the interruption completely throwing her off of her mechanical rhythm. “Oh yeah, sure...”


The shorter blonde pushed in slightly, momentarily obscuring Ashleigh from view while she reached across her desk for the mouse. Tiffany watched one of the dainty fingers she had rubbed just a few seconds ago work the small mouse wheel.


Ashleigh's sun-kissed digits came down, brushing against Amanda's hand.


The pale fingers stiffened and Ashleigh's hand flinched back.


“Oh, uh, sorry...” Ashleigh's voice boomed, and looking around the cable Tiffany could see a slight pink flush running along the woman's high cheek bones.


“No, it's f-fine,” Amanda's voice fluttered.


Tiffany's eyes widened as she turned to look at the gargantuan nerd. Her pale blue eyes were looking anywhere but at where Ashleigh's hand still hovered nervously over her own. Amanda's pale cheeks were redder and teeth that could cut through Tiffany's tiny body were biting down on her thin pink bottom lip.


Ashleigh's hand gently pushed Amanda's out of the way while she took control of the mouse, “Yeah, so this tool here, I just wanted to make sure...”


The gigantic words continued to howl in Tiffany's ears but her focus was entirely upon the two massive hands just a few feet away from her.


Ashleigh's richly tanned right hand had a single ring on her middle finger, a pair of Alexandrite gems set in silver to make it look like they swirled around each other. She remembered when Ashleigh had bought it with a big bonus as a birthday present for herself and she also remembered how a few weeks after getting it, Ashleigh had made a tiny woman she had found kiss it throughout a whole movie before she simply tossed the shrinkee into her mouth along with the last of their popcorn.


A shudder ran through Tiffany as she tried to suppress the memory, but all it did was draw her eyes up to her friend's enormous face. Her glossy lips moved as she spoke, revealing the dark threatening cavern of her gigantic mouth. A place where Tiffany had seen many shrunken people end up.


Amanda's milky unadorned hand sat next to it, no longer attempting to inch forward and take the mouse back from the other giantess. She was too wrapped up in a deeper more technical explanation of the company's suite of products, and Tiffany began to wonder if she would have understood what they were talking about even if she had listened.


Ashleigh's nails were painted a bright glossy white that kept catching the bright florescent office lights. Her thumb kept trailing off of the mouse, almost but never actually making contact with Amanda's pinkie finger. A pinkie finger that Tiffany and George had been forced to paint in alternating black and white diagonal stripes that weekend while Amanda lounged on the couch with Rebecca trapped inside her panties.


Tiffany shook her head as she sat there, trying to ignore the way the enormous pair kept looking at each other then looking away. They giggled and coughed and 'um'-ed and 'uh'-ed like a pair of school girls. The whole time Tiffany tried to wrap her head around it, which brought memories bubbling to the surface of her mind.


It wasn't long after she had first met Ashleigh at work that they ended up hanging out together. Ashleigh had explicitly made a point of inviting her out and it wasn't until she got to the bar in the East Village that she realized it wasn't a work thing. There were one or two more people from work but there were also two or three other friends of Ashleigh's. Friends who had smirked and shared looks with each other when she had shown up while being sure to be very welcoming and friendly to her.


At the time, fresh out of college and new to the city, Tiffany had been so grateful for it.


People came and went as they drifted out of the East Village into Brooklyn, and she remembered the way that Ashleigh had been so impressed with how much Tiffany could drink. The brunette could even remember slur-shouting, “I was in a sorority, I know how to party!”


Late that night, in some dive bar that was playing Polish pop songs, she and Ashleigh had been alone with their beers untouched. They had been giggling about something, leaning closer with each fit of laughter, and then Ashleigh simply closed the gap.


One strong tanned hand ran up her thigh and the other down her back while her glossy lips pressed hard against Tiffany's own. She immediately pushed Ashleigh off of her and laughed even harder.


The blonde had started laughing too but there had been a flash of hurt in Ashleigh's eyes.


Tiffany barely remembered it the next day when she awoke with a pounding headache in an unfamiliar apartment. What stuck out in her mind from that first weekend together had never been the sloppy attempt to kiss her that night but that they had found a shrinkee on the way back to Ashleigh's place.


A shrinkee that the blonde had made a point of terrorizing that morning while they lounged around, nursing their hangovers and waiting for the deli to deliver them bacon egg and cheese sandwiches. Slamming their feet down on the coffee table and batting the little person with their toes had been how they learned that they were both Immune.


Tiffany had been a little shocked when she learned that playing with the shrinkee had just been a prelude to Ashleigh eating it. She slathered the thing in ketchup from one of the packets that came with their sandwiches and then pouted, “You didn't want her right?”


Tiffany had blinked in response, watching as the two-inch tall brunette cried and flailed amid the small pile of ketchup, “No, I'm... uh... good.”


Ashleigh's fingers snatched her up and she craned her head back with her mouth open wide.


The shrinkee hit her tongue with a sickening plop and the pink beast had curled around the ketchup-slathered girl like she was a french fry. Tiffany watched as Ashleigh swallowed the girl whole and then gently patted her stomach before flopping back on the couch, turning on the television and announcing, “I am positively obsessed with SVU.”


Tiffany had moved in a month later.


In the years that followed, Tiffany had never actually seen Ashleigh with another woman.


Seated behind thick cables, protected by shadow though, it became hard for Tiffany to ignore the fact that Ashleigh Baker was flirting with Amanda Fletcher. The two were now occasionally making brief eye contact and Ashleigh had started to gently press her hand against Amanda's arm, a move that made the nerd's eyebrows shoot up in surprise every time.


Another shudder ran through Tiffany's body as she realized that at least she wasn't alone in her shock.


The little girl reminded herself of the parade of men that had gone through their apartment. The times that she had come home to hear Ashleigh having sex and the discomfort she had felt when she watched the men sheepishly leave.


Yet, the more Tiffany thought about it, she began to notice that Ashleigh had never dated any guys either. Tiffany blinked, completely dumbstruck by the realization that in all the time she had known Ashleigh the girl had been single.


She stared up at the two when another of their trailed off sentences ended in an awkward and uncomfortable little chuckle. It was Amanda's turn to recover quickly though; the giantess cleared her throat and tried to return her voice to that weird mechanical rhythm once again.


However, the bespectacled giantess did nothing to push Ashleigh away from the desk.


A strange late night conversation with her now enormous roommate rushed to the forefront of her mind. They had both been out drinking that night though not together. Tiffany had gone on a date that had shown enough promise for her to have one cocktail too many and Ashleigh had met up with a few friends.


Her friends, Tiffany now reminded herself, the same girls that had smirked and been so polite when she had gone out with Ashleigh the first time years earlier. The little brunette frowned, suddenly wondering if they were Ashleigh's gay friends.


Her little stomach twisted in discomfort from the strange emotions that rolled through her body. A strange unfounded sense of betrayal went through her but it was largely overridden by the sheer embarrassment at having never connected the dots and a weird dose of shame as she wondered if Ashleigh had never trusted her. Had her first dimly remembered refusal when they were drunk hurt Ashleigh that much? Or was it something more?


That night Ashleigh had brought up sexuality in a strange roundabout way.


After hearing stories of Victoria's pledge, Ashleigh had tried to keep a shrunken slave.


Tiffany came home to find Ashleigh toying with the shrunken woman, a forty-something tourist who claimed to have been abandoned by her bratty step-daughter when they found her on their way to an after-work happy hour. She had thought nothing of the casual torture at the time, simply curling up on the couch beside Ashleigh before she kicked off her heels and asked, “How was your night?”


“Blerg,” had been her response, “Nice but not amazing, what about you? You're home late.”


“He was nice,” Tiffany giggled, “But not amazing.”


They both laughed before Tiffany jutted her chin to the sobbing woman, “What are you doing with her?”


“Huh? Oh,” Ashleigh gave a single harsh laugh, “I forgot that was her in my hand, and I don't know, trying to decide what I want to do with her. She's not really good at polishing shoes.” The woman had sobbed and begged Ashleigh briefly while the giantess regarded her, “Though if she were useful I guess her step-daughter wouldn't have left her on the street.”


Tiffany giggled and leaned down to look at the shrunken woman, “Probably should have kissed the bottom of her shoes if you wanted her to keep you.”


Each one of Tiffany's gin-soaked words had made the pudgy little woman flinch, “I should have, you're right, you're so smart... please, please don't kill me...”


“Pfft,” had been Tiffany's sole response as she leaned back, “So what are you going to do with her?”


“I don't know,” Ashleigh sighed, “Thought about seeing if she was better at licking pussy than licking heels.”


The casualness of the statement had made Tiffany flinch back in surprise, “Really?”


“Oh come on,” the blonde grinned at her, “Like you never had one do that.”


“No,” Tiffany shook her head, “Honest.”


“Oh...”


Silence reigned in their apartment for a long moment. The shrunken woman had even done her best to stifle her sobs.


“I thought you had said, you know, your high school boyfriend Chet-”


“Chase.”


“Whatever,” Ashleigh snickered, “But didn't you and him, like, with his shrinkee...” She used the shrunken woman to gesture down to her crotch and made a vague rubbing motion.


Tiffany blushed and nodded, “Yeah, we did but... it was more like, ya know, Chase used him like a, uh.” She coughed before whispering, “Dildo.”


Ashleigh burst out laughing then sighed, “So you never had him do anything on his own?”


Tiffany remembered the way her hair whipped about from how hard she shook her head.


“And the pledge?” She looked up at Tiffany with a strange amount of hope in her eyes.


Tiffany recoiled slightly when she said, “No,” with her voice full of disgust.


The shrunken woman was limp in Ashleigh's hands as she asked, “Is it cause the pledge was a girl?”


“I don't know,” Tiffany had shrugged before she added, “Probably.”


“Really? I mean, how does it make a difference when they're so tiny.”


“I don't know, it just does.”


“So you're saying,” Ashleigh turned onto her side so that they were facing each other and then placed the shrunken woman down on the couch between them, “You wouldn't get eaten out by this shrinkee cause she used to be a woman.”


The woman sobbed as she wobbled on the couch cushion, which shifted with every one of Tiffany and Ashleigh's slightest movements. She begged and pleaded with them but to Tiffany her voice was little more than a whine.


“She's still a woman, like, technically,” Tiffany said.


“Eh, it's a shrinkee,” Ashleigh's finger descended and shoved the woman, knocking her flat on her face.


Tiffany gave a light chuckle then shrugged, “I guess but still, I probably wouldn't want her in my crotch.”


“Because she used to be a woman?” Ashleigh asked and there was something strange in her eyes when they met Tiffany's.


“Yeah, I guess so.”


“Oh well, that's a shame,” Ashleigh plucked the woman up and dangled her before her mouth as she said, “You heard her, Flyover State. You're basically useless here.”


Tiffany laughed as Ashleigh bent down and set the pleading woman down on the floor. The pudgy midwestern mom rushed toward Tiffany's discarded heels but she was quickly met with the thick black leather wall of Ashleigh's strappy ankle boot.


“Nuh uh,” the blonde had cooed, “You had your chance to impress us with that.”


The hefty boot pushed the sobbing stumbling woman away from Tiffany's heel and then rose up. The woman fell to her knees, literally begging the enormous pair not to kill her before Ashleigh shrugged and let the boot fall. There was a soft wet crunch and scarlet billowed out beneath the waffle-like tread of the high heeled ankle boot.


“Orange is the New Black's new season is supposed to drop at midnight, want to watch it?” Ashleigh had asked, like there wasn't a dead woman oozing out on their floor.


And Tiffany had shrugged while she pulled out her phone, “Want me to order us some midnight snacks on Seamless?”


“Fuck yes. Dumplings no wait... noodles,” Ashleigh then shook her head, “Dumplings and noodles.”


“Yesssss,” Tiffany laughed as she pulled up their favorite late night Chinese spot and punched in the order.


“I love dumplings. I'm in love with dim sum in general.”


The words that boomed out over her head left the little girl confused, and she found herself blinking and looking around. The memory still played out in her head over and over again, while she tried to wonder if her staunch refusal to use a shrunken woman as a sex toy had marked her as some sort of homophobe in Ashleigh's mind.


“I know this really cool spot,” Amanda thundered, her thumbs flashing across her phone, “They even have some vegan options if you...”


The pair were no longer even facing the giantess's computer screen but each other. There was more distance between them now and to anyone walking by in the office bullpen, it probably looked like they were simply chatting.


Ashleigh gave the same harsh laugh she always did when people offered to accommodate a non-existent dietary restriction. Amanda extended the phone to her and she snatched it up without hesitation, “Oh no, I'm practically a carnivore, don't worry.” She flicked through the phone, her eyes darting across it as she scrolled, “Speaking of, are the ribs good?”


“I've never had them.”


“Then we'll have to get some,” Ashleigh smirked before she passed the phone back to Amanda.


“Yeah, definitely,” The nerdy girl blushed, her eyes locked on her phone as she played with it, “Looks like we can get a table by the time we walk over there.”


“Oh, so we're going right now?” Ashleigh blinked in surprise before she checked her phone, “It's only 4:30.”


“Yeah, so by the time we walk over there, get seated, order,” Amanda stood back up to her full height to tower over Tiffany's little world. She then cocked her head and smirked, “Or are you worried about leaving early?”


“I mean, normally I wouldn't give a shit,” Ashleigh said and Tiffany knew from years of finding her at home early that that was true, “But I did just start...”


“Well, if anyone asks then this dinner is more training, which is great cause then we can just use a company card to pay for it.”


Ashleigh slapped Amanda playfully on the shoulder as she rose to her feet, looming over the sneaker-wearing nerd. The sudden reminder of just how big her former roommate was made Tiffany shudder in fright, her heart pumping so hard that she barely noticed them grabbing up their bags.


Amanda's hand swooped in but not to snatch her up, only to turn off the monitor.


The little brunette breathed a sigh of relief as the gigantic pair started to step away from the massive desk and that's when a new kind of panic hit her. Fear that she would be left overnight in Amanda's office surged through her shrunken frame but seeing Ashleigh tower over the world kept her pinned in place, knowing full well that little could sate the blonde's bloodlust.


Thumps echoed far below and Amanda cooed, “Lovely, it's time to go.”


Tiffany shook uncontrollably and her gigantic friend turned around with a soft, “Hmm?”


Amanda's eyes were focused on the floor and her sneaker thumped softly down below again before she thundered, “Oh that's right, I left her on my desk...”


Both Amanda and Ashleigh's eyes went to the desk, scanning and searching for Tiffany and that's when the little brunette knew she couldn't put it off any longer. With her whole body trembling, the shrunken woman stepped out from behind the monitor and walked into the open space between the keyboard and the cliff-like edge.


“There you are, cutie,” Amanda smiled.


“Oh my God,” Ashleigh's booming words were accompanied by her world shattering steps. Light flashed across her white nails as her hand swooped in and her fingers pinched Tiffany around the waist. Wind whistled in the little girl's ears as her friend's body rolled on by until finally she dangled before the blonde's face, her glossy lips curled up in a superior smirk while her eyes held not even the barest hint of recognition, “Who is this pretty little snack?”


 


 

End Notes:

Sorry about the delayed update, I am traveling! Happy Friday! As always thanks for the reviews!

Chapter 18 by gtswburg

Tiffany trembled between the glossy nails of her now enormous friend and searched her billboard-sized face for any hint of recognition. Ashleigh's bright eyes raked over her little body, soaking in all six inches of her frame as if she were looking at a total stranger.


“Mhmm, I could just gobble her up,” the words rumbled through the air around Tiffany before Ashleigh's huge teeth snapped directly in front of her.


The shrunken brunette flinched and yelped.


Amanda laughed as she stepped forward. The nerdy blonde's fingers snaked around Tiffany's body then slid between her waist and the other giantess's tanned digits, “This is just one of my little lovelies.”


The world blurred and the next thing Tiffany knew she was hovering before Amanda's thin lips. The pink monstrosities puckered and plowed into her, making her squirm atop the giantess's pale palm while a little bit of saliva coated her chest. The kiss ended with a loud smack that echoed in Tiffany's little ears, and without thinking the shrunken woman protested, “Goddess, please!”


Amanda's cheeks flushed bright pink while Ashleigh's chuckle rolled like thunder.


“Goddess?” The taller woman asked, her eyebrows bouncing up suggestively.


Amanda rolled her eyes while lowering Tiffany down into her messenger bag, “It's just what I have them call me. I know it's silly...”


The last thing Tiffany saw as she was slid into the dark confines of the bag was Ashleigh's hand gently squeezing Amanda's upper arm, “Hey, I didn't mean to make you feel weird or anything. I don't think it's silly.”


The flap of the bag came down, sealing her off from the gigantic world outside, “Really?”


“No, I mean, I would tell you what I really think but you know,” Ashleigh giggled, “I don't want you calling HR on me.”


Tiffany's heart thundered in her chest and she shook her head in disbelief.


“I don't think you have to worry about that,” Amanda boomed while Tiffany's world lurched from her first step.


The dark world around Tiffany shuddered and swayed while the pair's footfalls boomed outside, their voices turning more professional than playful as they passed through the rest of the office. Tiffany struggled to breathe as they rode the elevator down, the only sound that accompanied the ride was the occasional squeak of Amanda's sneaker against the floor when the giantess nervously shifted her weight back and forth.


How could Ashleigh not recognize her?


The thought came up again and again in Tiffany's head even when the giants stepped out into the street and her world was assaulted by sound. In the dim light that filtered through the closed flap of the bag, she tried to make sense of her own body to see if much had really changed. At first glance, it was hard to make sense of anything but as she ran her hands up and down herself, Tiffany grimaced.


After months in service to Amanda, months without drinking alcohol, without sugar, or even having much in the way of meat outside the occasional scrap gifted to her by her owner, a lot of her excess fat had melted away. Her muscles were firm beneath her hands and her skin was paler than it had ever been, the sunlight that came through the apartment windows being nowhere near enough to let her keep a healthy tan. Running her fingers through her hair she realized that it was longer than it had been in years and no doubt lacked the appropriate sheen and volume that she got from frequent trips to the salon when she was normal sized.


“Oh God,” tears welled in her eyes as she tugged at her limp and slightly tangled hair.


Finally, her hands went to her chest and she realized that her once full breasts had wasted away. The body that she could once shape into a classic hourglass with the right dress and a decent set of Spanx had shifted into something that could be charitably called a 'sexy plank.' The sob that came out of Tiffany wracked what she realized was a new and strange body, something that she could only recognize as her own because she had lived through the inevitable change.


It wasn't the body of Tiffany Standish, an Immune woman living in New York City.


It was the body of Tiffany the Slave, a shrinkee owned by Amanda Fletcher.


A body fit for kneeling before some nerd's sneaker and licking away scuff marks. A body trained through weeks and months to not react while it was dragged across an enormous field of flesh lathered with soap or vigorously rubbed into a cavernous womanhood while a giant's sexual juices flowed over her.


A body that no one from her previous life had any reason to recognize.


The world swung about wildly and Tiffany's thoughts were shattered as it slammed into one of the legs of Amanda's chair. Pain exploded throughout her little body and her sobs turned into gasps in an instant. The little girl slumped down at the bottom of the bag, tears flowing freely while she slowly curled into a ball.


Outside, the thunder of the city streets had been replaced with the dull roar of a busy dim sum restaurant, which made Amanda and Ashleigh's conversation easier for the little girl to parse.


“-don't think I'm mean do you?” Ashleigh asked.


Amanda laughed, “No, not at all. It's not like I've never you know...”


The crash of Amanda's stomping foot outside made Tiffany shudder and she instantly understood what they were talking about.


“You just prefer not to?”


“I mean, if they're big enough to be useful... why not put them to work?”


“That's fair, at my old job we used to even have some shrunken people in the office, it was so funny,” Ashleigh said, and Tiffany could easily imagine the smile on her friend's face. They had discussed the pathetic shrinkee employees many times, especially when Tiffany was still in charge of them. Only now when she imagined Ashleigh's smile did she realize how much cruelty would be in her eyes. The blonde's voice took on a mocking high-pitch, “Oh look at me, I'm a shrinkee, I can't even reach the copier to do my job.”


Amanda's laugh was harder than it should have been, which sent a chill down Tiffany's spine, “Did you ever put any of them in their place?”


“How do you mean?” Ashleigh's tone was conspiratorial, making her words more of an invitation than a genuine question. Tiffany had seen her play dumb like this before with guys she wanted to take home, and the brunette could easily imagine her leaning across the table, gently pressing her breasts together with her arms to give Amanda a better view of her cleavage.


The bag swayed gently while the seat groaned heavily across the floor as Tiffany's owner leaned in closer too, “You know, give them a little pat on the head for doing you a favor. Maybe just standing over their desks pretending to check your phone so they had to sit in your shadow. Accidentally tripping them or stepping over them...”


“Miss Fletcher,” Ashleigh's voice was filled with mock indignation, “I hope you've never done anything like that in the workplace.”


“Not at our company but that's more for lack of opportunity than anything else,” Amanda chuckled, “Too many government contracts for us to bother employing anyone who isn't Immune.”


“It is the only downside to working here,” Ashleigh sighed.


Their conversation was interrupted by the thunderous voice of their waiter, who spoke first in Chinese and then switched to English practically mid-sentence.


Amanda's voice immediately boomed back in Chinese and Tiffany blinked at the bottom of the bag in surprise. In the back of her head, she remembered the girl doing well in their high school Spanish classes but Amanda had just been good at school in general. Also, it wasn't as if being able to speak Spanish suddenly made it easier to speak any dialect of Chinese.


“You're good with beer, right?” Amanda suddenly asked in English.


“Y-yes,” Ashleigh responded, equally stunned.


Tiffany's owner offered one more quick barking command in Chinese before the little girl heard the waiter walk away, their footsteps retreating quickly and returning almost instantly. Two loud thunks up above indicated they had brought the requested beer before walking off.


“So, you speak Mandarin?” Ashleigh asked sweetly.


“Cantonese and sort of? Enough to order in restaurants and a few other things,” she replied, “I had barely spoken it since college but you get way better service in a lot of these places if you make the effort. Either that or they get offended cause you assumed they don't speak English or you're screwing up words or you just sound like a complete idiot...”


“That's a pretty big risk,” Ashleigh said with a giggle, “But I guess when it works, it's pretty impressive.”


A nervous flutter of laughter echoed above Tiffany's prison, “I mean, uh...”


“I'm pretty impressed.”


A strange sound filtered into Tiffany's tiny world, a soft scraping noise that seemed to come from above the shrunken girl. Amanda let out a surprised but excited sound and Tiffany's eyes instantly widened in shock. She was listening to Ashleigh's shoe slide along the inside of Amanda's thigh, a move that she knew Ashleigh loved to do.


Ashleigh had often told the now shrunken girl about doing it or mentioning that she had been rubbing a guy all night with her foot before taking him home. However, the only time Tiffany had seen her do it was after a very underwhelming show a friend of hers had played at a bar in Queens. The blonde had decided she was going to take the bassist home before they had even started playing but the young man was completely oblivious. When she ran her foot toward his crotch, he jumped up so fast that he knocked the table over, spilling everyone's drinks and breaking pint glasses.


From what Tiffany remembered, her friend and the rest of his bandmates had never let the bassist live it down but Ashleigh had been mortified. She left immediately and they had never spoken of it again to the point that when her friend had shown up to a party at their apartment years later, Ashleigh had introduced herself like they had never met.


The world around her didn't shake and Amanda let out a low, if fake, moan.


Another chill went down Tiffany's spine as she realized that she was familiar enough with Amanda's sexual noises that she knew the moan was fake.


The thunder of approaching giant feet interrupted the strange situation above Tiffany's head and the little girl found herself immediately thanking every god that she could think of for it. Tantalizing smells drifted down into the bag, making her tiny stomach rumble, but the sounds of her own hunger were quickly overpowered by the 'ooos' and 'ahhs' of the giant woman above.


Her ears were suddenly filled with the loud munching and slurping and swallowing of the two enormous blondes. She had seen both of them eat without any self-consciousness many times before, and Tiffany quickly realized that the sounds above her were the distinct noises of the two tearing into their food with total abandon. The only interruption came from the waitstaff bringing them more dishes to gorge themselves on and the occasional declaration from one to the other that they 'needed to try this.'


It didn't end until she heard the clunk of plastic hitting plastic and Ashleigh's sudden burst of laughter, “You're actually putting it on a company card?”


Amanda let out a snort, “What are they going to do?”


The pair giggled and joked about the possible actions their employer might take against them while the waiter took the card away. Within seconds of the waiter's return, Tiffany's world lurched and swung about, making the tiny girl scream and scramble for purchase inside of Amanda's bag.


They stepped outside to a street that was quieter than it had been before their meal.


“Ugh, I wish I hadn't worn this dress today,” Ashleigh groaned, “It does not accommodate food babies very well.”


“My apartment isn't that far away,” Amanda's words were accompanied by the sound of someone patting Ashleigh's stomach and the way Tiffany's world swayed forced her to imagine that her victim-turned-owner was feeling up her enormous friend, “If you want to just relax for a bit.”


Ashleigh giggled, “Maybe grab a night cap?”


Tiffany's world lurched as Amanda leaned up and kissed Ashleigh, “Sure.”


The pair giggled as they started to walk, the conversation becoming much more normal as they walked. At the bottom of the swaying bag, Tiffany shook in terror while trying to convince herself that everything that was happening outside of her dark shadowy prison was just a nightmare. She must have fallen asleep atop Amanda's desk and dreamed the most horrific thing she could while listening to her owner give a boring explanation of technical stuff.


She tried to repeat that to herself over and over again but Ashleigh's familiar voice broke through her feeble attempt at a mental defense, “By the way, do you have an Instagram?”


Amanda laughed, “Why?”


“Cause I want to stalk you on it,” Ashleigh said sweetly.


“I do but I don't think I've posted anything on it in years,” the flap opened and Amanda's hand slid in. The pale fingers brushed gently across Tiffany's tiny shivering body, and the little brunette was shocked at how soothed she was by the gesture. The hand then grabbed up the monolithic phone that had sat mere inches from Tiffany's little body before lifting it into the sky, “I mostly just lurk there.”


“Ugh, don't tell me you're like a Twitter nerd or something,” Ashleigh teased.


“No, I mean, I have an account but I don't really do anything on it,” there was a pause before Amanda added, “And no, don't worry, I'm not getting my news from Facebook or anything.”


Ashleigh laughed, the sound echoing across the lobby of Amanda's apartment building along with the clack of the giantess's heels. “Ooo, should we friend each other?” She giggled and the sound of their lips smacking together came at the same time the elevator doors closed, “Are we friends, Amanda?”


“It's complicated,” Amanda shot back.


Tiffany rolled her eyes inside her prison while Ashleigh laughed a little too hard.


The sound of nails tapping against screens was all Tiffany heard for the next few seconds, and then a confused noise bubbled up from both their lips. “Who do we both know?” Ashleigh asked.


“Gotta be someone at work, right?” Amanda replied.


“No, I haven't talked about Facebook with anyone at work, we've mostly talked about, like, you know... work.”


The little woman began to tremble, her mind immediately flashing back to Gabbi's apartment. The bratty latina's voice roared in her ears once more, demanding to know her name so she could look her up on the site.


A demand that had lead to her being sold to Amanda Fletcher.


Her owner broke the silence first, a probing question, “Huh, how do you know Tiffany Standish?”


“We lived together back in New York City,” Ashleigh's voice was hollow, confused, “How do you know her?”


“We went to high school together...” Amanda's voice trailed off and Tiffany's prison shuddered as the giantess shuffled back slightly.


“She disappeared a few...” the words tumbled out of Ashleigh's mouth, slow and halting before her voice became a sudden rush, “Let me see your shrinkee!”


“Ashleigh,” Amanda said her name like it was a warning, a suggestion for the taller girl to calm down.


Hope blossomed in Tiffany's chest, and she began to scramble inside the bag, desperate to push the flap up and haul herself out to where her friend would see her and save her.


“Just let me see it!”


Ashleigh's words made Tiffany freeze. There was none of the desperate anger or righteous indignation that she expected to hear from a potential savor. And the last word of Ashleigh's rushed demand rang in Tiffany's little ears.


'It' not 'her.'


The flap above her was lifted by a trembling pale hand that wrapped around her. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Tiffany was hoisted into the air and Amanda's familiar fingers unfurled. The shrunken girl pushed herself up to her hands and knees while her eyes climbed up her friend's seemingly endless body to her enormous face.


Recognition flooded across Ashleigh's face and she let out a single strangled laugh that cut through the world.


Her glossy white fingernails pinched Tiffany around the waist just like they had done at the office and hauled her into the sky. The little brunette's limbs fell limply around the powerful tanned fingers of her friend while she dangled in front of the blonde's immense face.


The giantess's lips curled into a smile but her eyes were filled with the same cruelty that she always had when looking at shrinkees, “Hello, Tiffany.”


“H-hi, Ashleigh,” Tiffany replied, her voice cracking while she started to squirm.


The elevator's bell chimed and the doors opened.


Amanda stepped into the hallway, her fingers fidgeting as she stammered, “L-look, if I had known you two had... uh... I mean, I never... fu-”


Ashleigh stepped out of the elevator and Tiffany's world turned into a blur.


The little girl screamed as Ashleigh's fist swung wide, and she fully expected to feel the full force of her friend's punch when it connected with Amanda's face.


Then her world was filled with denim and the scent of Amanda's body.


She was pressed into her owner's backside and Amanda immediately yelped in surprise.


Ashleigh pulled her fellow giantess into a kiss.


Flesh and denim rolled over Tiffany's little body as the sound of their lips smacking filled her tiny ears. She squirmed and screamed and shoved against Amanda's tight butt cheek but that only made Ashleigh press her against it harder.


Her former friend's immense fingers contorted and shoved her body about, making Tiffany wince in pain as she felt her legs slide into the back pocket of Amanda's jeans. When the hand finally retreated, Tiffany arms and head lolled out of the top of the pocket, her view solely composed of the her owner's backside and the floor far below.


“Y-you don't care?” Amanda asked, the shock evident in her voice.


Tiffany's heart sank quickly because she was wondering the same thing.


Ashleigh laughed, the sound rich and full, “It's just a shrinkee.”


The sob burst out of Tiffany's lips before the tears even began to roll down her cheeks. Shadows danced around her little world as Ashleigh's arm wrapped around the small of Amanda's back, pulling her into another kiss.


Through the tears, Tiffany watched Amanda's foot lift up off the floor like she was posing for the final kiss in a rom-com. Her humiliation and embarrassment deepened along with the kiss but what drove the final nail through her wasn't the moans that echoed around her but the fact that her eyes were drawn to every scuff and speck of dirt that marred the bottom of Amanda's new sneaker.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! As always, thanks for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 19 by gtswburg

“Hello, God-”


Rebecca and George's greeting was cut short by Ashleigh's heel crashing down in front of them. From her place hanging out of Amanda's back pocket, Tiffany could see Rebecca's eyes widen as they ran up the giantess's tall frame then immediately snapped to Amanda silently begging for an explanation. George meanwhile sat on his knees with his jaw hanging open, his brain struggling to process the towering fashionably dressed woman.


The door crashed shut and the shrunken pair grew more distant as Amanda simply walked toward her kitchen, “I assume you don't want another beer, right?”


Tiffany watched the triangular toe of Ashleigh's heel plow into George and Rebecca knocking them over and sweeping them toward the couch. They rolled across the floor but their little grunts barely reached Tiffany's ears because they were completely overpowered by Ashleigh's booming voice, “Whatever you have is fine.”


Tiffany's world stretched as Amanda stood up on the tips of her toes to grab a liquor bottle off the top of her fridge. The shrunken woman yelped when everything came crashing back down and her body was forced to follow the contour of Amanda's backside. Amanda's voice thundered above, “I have bourbon...”


“That'd be great,” Ashleigh replied.


The shrunken girl's brow immediately furrowed: Ashleigh didn't drink whiskey.


She almost never touched brown spirits in general. When they first moved in together she almost exclusively drank vodka before switching to gin at some point in the last three years. She even avoided dark rums, always citing a bad experience in college for why even the expensive stuff made her gag.


Liquor trickled into glassware somewhere above Tiffany before she was again forced to stretch and shift with Amanda's strides. When it finally stopped, all Tiffany could see was the mountainous couch, its vast cushion sagging slightly in Ashleigh's direction.


“Aw,” Amanda cooed, “Good job, lovelies, welcoming my friend into my home like that.”


Ashleigh's giggle sent a shiver down Tiffany's spine, “I didn't even have to say anything.”


“No, you wouldn't,” Amanda said as Tiffany's view pivoted and started to pitch forward, “They're very good.”


Wind whistled in Tiffany's ears while the couch grew larger and darker before her eyes. She shrieked, “Goddess, please!”


But if Amanda heard her, she ignored her pleas.


Tiffany's face hit the cushion seconds before Amanda's immense weight crashed down onto her. Air shot from Tiffany's lungs and her whole body jolted from the shock of the petite blonde's body settling on top of her. Then the world seemed to sink deeper and deeper while the couch absorbed the sudden shock, taking the weight off of Tiffany's fragile little body.


She tried to breathe but her lungs couldn't inflate beneath the tremendous butt cheek and the air around her quickly turned hot and stale.


Then the world groaned and light flickered in from every direction, creating a disturbing strobe effect as Amanda wiggled her hips. The giantess's voice was muffled enough that Tiffany swore it sounded normal, “Sorry, I think I'm sitting on my remote or...”


Ashleigh laughed, the familiarity of it cutting through Tiffany like a knife, “No, I don't think it's the remote.”


“Then...” Amanda started to giggle and the light stopped flickering, “How long do you think she can last under there?”


The question sent a surge of panic through Tiffany's body and even with her lungs burning, she thrashed against the all encompassing ass.


Her protests only made another giggle rumble somewhere high above her, “Ooo, she must have heard that.”


Please, Ashleigh, Tiffany begged silently, don't let me die under a nerd's ass.


“She'll probably pass out before you hurt her too bad,” came her former friend's voice.


Tiffany's limbs stopped moving, the suggestion sapped her of any will to fight.


“Oh,” the sound that came out of Amanda was soft and sad with the barest hint of concern.


Light flooded in and a second later the giantess's pale dainty hand swooped in. Tiffany's whole body trembled as the fingers wrapped around her, but when she was pulled out from beneath her owner she began to kiss and nuzzled them. She cuddled up into Amanda's hand, feeling oddly safe in it as she was lifted out of the darkness beneath the giantess.


“Aw,” Amanda's sweet cooing was accompanied from a similar sound from Ashleigh.


Sweaty and gasping for air, Tiffany lifted her head to stare at the pair. Amanda's thin lips were stretched into a wide smile and her pale gray eyes were lit up with glee. Beside her though, Ashleigh was smirking and her eyes had the same cruel delight in them that they always did when she played with a shrinkee.


A sight that Tiffany had seen so many times and never recognized for what it was.


“I love it when they get really affectionate,” Amanda explained as she lowered Tiffany down to the couch.


The little girl was set atop a shifting world as her owner turned to face her coworker-turned-date. Tiffany dropped to all fours and her fingers dug into the upholstery while a massive denim wall rose beside her. She trembled, trying to process that it was just Amanda tucking one leg beneath the other but then the world shifted again as Ashleigh turned to face the shorter blonde.


“It's sort of sweet,” Ashleigh said as a shadow fell across Tiffany's world.


The glass tumbler in the giantess's hand plunged down into her world and the brunette barely rolled out of the way before it thumped down against the cushion. It stood poised over the crouching shrinkee, threatening to tip forward were it not for the glossy white nails holding it at bay.


The scent of the alcohol burned Tiffany's nostrils and her neck craned back. She looked to the sky and expected to see Ashleigh's cruel smile but instead all she saw was the underside of the giantess's chin.


A soft fingertip ran down Tiffany's back and she cringed in response, her whole body arching away from the powerful digit. “It's also a lot of fun,” Amanda's voice had a strange edge to it before she added, “Getting them to this point, I mean.”


The tumbler rose up and Tiffany's eyes widened as Ashleigh knocked back its contents in one gulp. It crashed back down but this time Tiffany found herself frozen as it plummeted, her little brain barely able to comprehend the speed at which it cut through the air.


The cool glass smacked down into her back, knocking her flat onto the couch cushion.


Some of the force was absorbed by the cushion but not enough.


The air was knocked out from Tiffany's lungs and her body squirmed as Ashleigh rolled the tumbler across her back. She could hear the grin in the blonde's voice as she said, “I've never had the patience for it.”


There was more than a little lust in Amanda's voice when she said, “You don't strike me as a very patient person.”


“Why should I wait when what I want is just right in front of me,” the world began to shake as the glass lifted off of Tiffany's back.


The little girl didn't have time to bask in the sudden disappearance of the weight. Instead, she was forced to scramble for purchase as Ashleigh's gigantic body rolled overhead and Amanda's leaned in to meet it.


Their lips smacked high above while their glasses clattered down onto Amanda's coffee table. Hands flew across the sky before crashing into the two towering mountains on either side of the cowering brunette. Tiffany couldn't stop herself from staring up, dumbfounded, as they made out and groped each other like a pair of horny teenagers.


One of Ashleigh's powerful tanned hands gripped Amanda's thigh and then hauled her forward. The nerd's surprised yelp turned into a moan as the larger woman buried her face into her neck, sucking and biting like she was planning to leave a hickey. Amanda's hand then reached around and beneath Ashleigh's muscular legs to squeeze one of her taut butt cheeks, a move that made the woman shudder and lift her lips up to meet Amanda's.


A zipper being undone echoed from somewhere behind Ashleigh's torso and the giantess gasped. Ashleigh leaned away slightly, and Tiffany's eyes bounced between their faces high above trying to gauge what was wrong.


Tiffany's body was tossed into the sky by the sudden shifting of weight as Ashleigh dove in and yanked Amanda's t-shirt over her head. She crashed down in time to hear Amanda squeal with delight while Ashleigh tossed the shirt across the cavernous apartment. The world spun around Tiffany while her former roommate plunged down between the smaller girl's breasts.


Amanda's bra fell away next, to be dropped unceremoniously on the floor before Ashleigh's glossy lips wrapped around one of the girl's nipples. Moans erupted and mountains of fabric seemed to shift in the heavens above while Tiffany curled into a ball, praying for the horror show above her to end.


A frustrated noise was followed by a giggle before Amanda finally asked, “How do I... I don't want to rip it. It's really nice.”


Tiffany lifted her head to see Amanda trying to tug the tight dress off of Ashleigh's body.


The taller blonde kissed her on the lips and whispered, “Here...”


She rose off of the couch and Tiffany again was sent bouncing and rolling across its surface in response. Ashleigh towered over the world as she expertly finished unzipping it and then slowly peeled it away from her body. The top of the sheath dress fell down toward her waist and with a simple flick of her wrist she undid the front clasp of her bra.


Ashleigh's toned body stood over Tiffany's world like a natural wonder, and the little brunette couldn't stop herself as she whispered, “Holy shit.”


Then Ashleigh's bra fell down on top of her.


She screamed but the sound was ignored by her owner, who was already standing up to join her date. The sweaty left cup crashed into her followed by the rest of what Tiffany knew from years of living with Ashleigh was a relatively lightweight bra. Yet as the fabric piled down on top of her, the little brunette found herself struggling beneath it, completely unable to dislodge herself from it.


Beyond her fabric prison, Tiffany heard the pair of giant women walk toward the bedroom and a second later their immense forms crashing atop Amanda's soft bed. The shrunken woman screamed for help but she heard nothing from Rebecca or George below.


Instead, she could only hear the distant moans of her owner and her former roommate all while she was forced to breathe in a day's worth of Ashleigh's boob sweat. The stench of the enormous woman's body burned her little nostrils and tainted every bit of air.


After several minutes of thrashing and pleading, Tiffany simply collapsed against the couch and accepted that she was trapped beneath Ashleigh's bra. Closing her eyes, she did her best to drown out the thunderous sex that was happening in the next room and simply let the exhaustion of the day take her.


She fell into something resembling sleep with her mind swinging in and out of consciousness.


The little girl had no idea how much time had passed when she felt the approaching footsteps of a giant. The world shook with each one of the giantess's footsteps but Tiffany quickly realized that that meant nothing to her. Tall or short, both Ashleigh and Amanda's footfalls were more than enough to produce earthquakes.


Fabric shifted outside her prison, which still reeked of her former friend.


And then the bra was lifted off of her and she could take in a full breath of fresh air.


The sound of the clasp snapping back into place sent a shiver down Tiffany's spine though, and the little girl flopped onto her back to see Ashleigh towering over her. The blonde was slowly sliding her dress back up her towering frame and her lips perked up into a smirk when she spotted the sweaty shrunken woman on the couch cushion.


“Ashleigh,” Tiffany wheezed, “H-how...”


Her throat tightened while tears threatened to spill down her cheeks, still unable to comprehend how her friend could do this to her.


Tiffany's thoughts were cut off by the sound of the dress's zipper going up. Ashleigh's eyes rested on her while she slid her feet into her plaid heels, “Shouldn't you be licking a shoe somewhere?”


Tiffany's whimper turned into a sob while her former friend's hand descended slowly from the heavens. She didn't squirm as Ashleigh's tanned digits wrapped around her and hauled her into the sky before lowering her down to the floor.


Rebecca and George were nowhere to be seen but Amanda's new sneakers still sat nearby with a few scuffs marring their otherwise pristine soles. Brushing tears from her eyes, Tiffany took in a single hitched breath and turned her head to the sky.


Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the giantess's bare crotch within the dress.


Ashleigh's bush was neatly trimmed and a darker shade than the rest of her hair.


“Like what you see, bug-bitch?” Ashleigh's voice thundered out as the sharp toe of her heel crashed into Tiffany's stomach.


A grunt was forced out of Tiffany and she stumbled back until she crashed into Amanda's sneaker. Ashleigh's heel crashed down in front of her and the world shuddered beneath the little brunette.


“Don't worry, you'll get to see it again,” she whispered softly while she piled her sex ravaged hair into a passable bun, “I like your owner.”


Tiffany cowered as the heel slid forward, crowding her up against the dusty sole of Amanda's black adidas.


“Seriously,” her face softened slightly, “I do like her, Tiffany.”


The little brunette's jaw dropped when Ashleigh used her name and she stared up into the sky.


The blonde's lips stretched into her regular cruel smile but there was something else in her expression, a strange sort of excitement that Tiffany had never seen before. “So get used to seeing me at this angle,” she pressed the rust colored stain on the sole of her heel against Tiffany's chest, making her squirm and sob, “Lovely.”


The heel pulled back and Tiffany collapsed onto all fours.


The world shook and the door crashed shut with a resounding boom while the shrunken girl shook in the shadow of her owner's sneaker, her mind struggling to process what had happened that day.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! As always thanks for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 20 by gtswburg

Ashleigh's used panties sat in the cage until their next date.


They were striped and their fields of alternating blue and white reeked of Ashleigh's sex. They sat atop the fetid pile of athletic socks, turning the air in and around the cage particularly foul. And Amanda seemed to enjoy forcing her three shrunken slaves to bask in the scent every night. If they weren't being used to stimulate the nerdy giantess while she flipped through photos of Ashleigh on her phone, they were trapped behind the metal bars.


The day of their second date, Tiffany awoke to Amanda's hand descending from the heavens.


The dainty fingers pushed her aside before they scooped up the underwear and lifted them high into the sky. “Fuck,” Amanda groaned and the sound of her sniffing them echoed across the world. Tiffany cringed atop the sweat soaked socks, disgust rolling over her in waves as Amanda kept pressing her nose into the cotton while she casually dropped sock after sock into her laundry basket.


Only after the shrunken brunette was sitting on the bare plastic floor did Amanda finally place the panties down with her own dirty clothes. The blonde grinned, bending down to loom over Tiffany's world, “She's taking me to the Alamo Drafthouse tonight.”


Tiffany stared up at Amanda, uncertain what the giant woman expected of her. But when the giantess's pale gray eyes narrowed, her body trembled and she shouted, “That sounds wonderful, Goddess!”


“I can't wait,” her fingers smacked against the cage, the metal rattling instantly in response.


Tiffany cowered on the plastic floor and held her hands over her ears to block out the sound, while Amanda's footfalls shook the world. When everything finally stopped ringing, she laid down and tried to process the reality of Amanda's excitement.


Her mind went back to a few nights earlier, when Ashleigh had told her how much she liked Tiffany's owner. She had been too shocked and scared the night of their first date to process what they had talked about but she couldn't imagine how any two people could fall for each other that fast.


Tiffany had heard jokes about how quickly lesbians jumped into relationships but she had always assumed it wasn't true. Yet, with each one of their dates, there would be another enormous piece of evidence strewn about Amanda's cavernous apartment.


At first, Amanda would send them messages to inform them that Ashleigh would be coming by before they went out to dinner. Those early weeks were all hands on deck situations, where Tiffany would wait beside her fellow slaves at the door, all of them with their heads craned back and smiles plastered across their faces.


“Welcome home, Goddess,” they'd call out like usual, before adding, “Hello, Ashleigh.”


The taller blonde didn't demand a special title like Amanda did, she simply wanted them terrified and obedient.


Her heels would always come dangerously close to crashing into their little bodies. Ashleigh would either swing her leg over their world before pulling Amanda into a passionate kiss or she'd simply start walking with no regard for the shrunken slaves that stood in her way.


Rather than remind her new girlfriend to be careful of the fragile people at her feet, Amanda would simply giggle. She would squeeze the giantess's hand or hips before announcing that she would be right back.


Amanda would then scoop one of them off the ground, usually Rebecca, along with a possible change of shoes before walking into her bedroom. That left Tiffany and George to tend to Ashleigh, which meant trembling at her feet and desperately trying to clean her pumps while her foot occasionally rose and fell threateningly.


The little brunette continuously expected Ashleigh to taunt her again or at least address her by name if only to embarrass her in front of the other shrinkees. Instead though, she remained completely ignored by her former roommate. Ashleigh's eyes would stay glued to her phone while she sank back into the couch, occasionally calling back to Amanda to ask something about the restaurant or bar they were planning to go to that night.


It wasn't long before Ashleigh started spending the night and leaving things behind.


The giant woman mostly left shoes behind to be cleaned alongside Amanda's many pieces of footwear but there was also all the normal accouterments; hair ties, bobby pins, a random tube of mascara or lipstick. But thanks to her permanent position as Amanda's loofah, Tiffany spotted the extra tooth brush the day it appeared. She also recognized Ashleigh's skin care regimen starting to take up more and more of the spacious counter in Amanda's bathroom.


The weather was starting to get colder when Tiffany finally voiced her growing fears to her fellow shrinkees, “Do you think she's going to move in?”


They were kneeling around a dark red heel that belonged to Ashleigh with Rebecca buffing out the top and George down at the toe. Tiffany sat beneath the arch, lapping away at barely noticeable marks.


“N-no,” Rebecca's voice wavered.


Tiffany leaned out from beneath the shoe to look at George. She still wasn't entirely sure how old he was but she knew he was closer to her age than Rebecca's. The stocky Asian man nodded his head slowly.


“No!” Rebecca stamped her foot against the floor, “Goddess wouldn't... she...”


The redhead's voice cracked and she sniffled a second later, struggling to hold back tears.


Tiffany sighed as she crawled out from beneath the shoe. She gently ran her hand up and down Rebecca's muscular leg, like she did every morning when she gave the girl her sponge bath, “It's ok, you'll still be Goddess's favorite.”


The leg lashed out, “Shut up!”


The little brunette grunted when she hit the ground then flinched when Rebecca's foot crashed to the floor. “This is all your fault anyway,” she seethed, “Goddess bought you and now she's dating some some...”


The world shook and the early morning light was completely eclipsed by a monumental form.


Ashleigh's legs loomed overhead, clad in black nylons that clung to her muscular legs before they disappeared into a gray skirt. She wore a light black sweater with a silver chain necklace draped across her chest and her blonde hair fell perfectly around her shoulders.


Rebecca's eyes were wide with fear as the sound of toes rubbing against nylon echoed around them. High above, their owner's girlfriend cradled a steaming mug of coffee, “Are you done with my shoes, cuties? Ama- I mean, your Goddess, should be back from her morning run any minute.”


The little redhead dropped to her knees from a mixture of habit and fright before spinning around to bow down at the woman's toes. “Yes, Ashleigh!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, her seven-inch frame shaking.


A long slow slurp echoed throughout the apartment before the giantess's foot lazily rose into the sky. Tiffany stared up at the black stocking as it slowly descended, her body instinctively lowering itself to the floor. Leather creaked as Ashleigh slid her foot into the heel, her calf muscles rippling beneath the nylon as she stretched further into the heavens.


She finished sliding her foot into the other shoe at the same time the door crashed open.


Amanda's running sneakers pounded the floor and despite wearing nothing but tights and a lightweight jacket, sweat seemed to roll down her slightly reddened skin while she sucked in air. A moment later, the stench of her workout seeped across the world, filling Tiffany's tiny nostrils.


Sprawled out on the floor, Tiffany could feel Amanda's eyes on her even before she looked up to meet them. Shadows danced and wind whistled as the giantess's hand swooped down and snatched her up. Tiffany's world seemed to only be composed of sweaty fabric and pale skin as Amanda pulled her headphones from her ears, “Morning.”


Ashleigh let out a low excited growl and pulled Amanda in close for a kiss.


She giggled and Tiffany found herself pressed into her former roommate's stomach, the sweater yielding before it hit the giantess's flat abs below, “Ash, no, I'm all sweaty.”


“Mhm, I know,” Ashleigh muttered, “That's what I love about it.”


“You're already dressed for work,” Amanda whined but Tiffany felt herself dragged downward, the stomach becoming a shapely leg beneath a skirt as their lips smacking together rang out above. Tiffany was mashed against the thigh for what felt like an eternity before they finally pulled apart, Amanda's voice ringing out, “Ok, I really need to shower or we're going to be late.”


The world was already in motion when the deafening thunderclap of Ashleigh smacking Amanda on the butt rang in her ears. The shorter blonde yelped excitedly as she walked into the bathroom, not even acknowledging the shrunken woman she was about to use as a washcloth.


Three nights later, while Tiffany and Rebecca gave both of the blondes pedicures, it became official. The world darkened as Netflix asked if the giantesses were really still watching some cheap Canadian urban fantasy show and Ashleigh's tanned toes flexed.


“You know, my sublet's up at the end of the month,” her voice seemed to echo across the dark cavern.


Tiffany craned her head back, staring up her former friend's gray sweatpants to see Amanda's pale dainty fingers playing against her kneecap, “Oh...”


“And like, I'm barely at my own place anyway.”


Even with their voices booming out across the world, Tiffany could distinctly hear the labored breathing of the redhead beside her. She turned to see the shrunken girl stroking the top of Amanda's immense foot, her wet eyes staring up into the heavens, begging for their Goddess to pay her any attention.


“I do like waking up next to you,” Amanda said softly.


Fabric shifted above and the small gap between them closed as they cuddled closer.


“And falling asleep next to you...”


“But?” Ashleigh asked nervously as her tanned digits slipped around Amanda's dainty hand before they gently squeezed it.


There was a long pause, and Tiffany found her little body tensing up in fear of what the petite blonde was about to say. Then, with striking casualness, Amanda said, “No buts.”


The toes in front of Tiffany splayed out as both she and Ashleigh breathed a sigh of relief.


Lips smacked together above as the larger blonde said, “So the end of the month I'll uh, we'll be...”


“Living together, mhm,” Amanda's foot lifted into the sky and away from Rebecca's grasping fingers as she cuddled closer to her girlfriend. She yawned before saying, “Let's just watch one more episode before going to bed...”


The theme music of the show barely covered the sound of Rebecca's weeping.


Three weeks later, Tiffany awoke with Amanda's fingers wrapped around her. The world swung by in a blur while the giant nerd boomed, “You're picking up the U-Haul, right?”


“Yes,” Ashleigh said while holding a squirming Rebecca in her own fist.


“Good, because I have the elevator reserved for 9am to 11am and they're pricks about that.”


Metal rattled as Amanda opened up the cage to reveal a confused looking George sitting at the bottom of it. Tiffany plunged through the cage door first to land amid the giant pair's socks and a second later Rebecca crashed down beside her, dropped more than placed by Ashleigh's gigantic hand.


Both their owner and her towering girlfriend were dressed in clingy athletic wear with their hair back in no-nonsense ponytails. “And you're sure it'll all fit in one trip?” Amanda asked as she flicked the cage door closed.


“Yes,” Ashleigh groaned.


The world shook as the pair walked out, Amanda's voice echoing out behind them, “I'm only asking because you got the van instead of the truck...”


The front door of the apartment slammed shut a moment later.


Both George and Tiffany politely ignored Rebecca as she began to sob. They had tried to console her several times and each one was met with vitriol if not violence. Even after months as Amanda's slave, Tiffany still couldn't match the taller younger girl in terms of muscle. One errant swing of the redhead's arm would easily knock her aside. And for George who was at least an inch shorter than Tiffany, Rebecca could leave him blackened and bruised without even trying.


So they did their best to pretend she wasn't there as they each stared out into the vast expanse of Amanda's apartment. Tiffany still hadn't told either of them about her connection to Ashleigh, knowing that George wouldn't know how to process it and that Rebecca would somehow use it as further evidence that she had 'ruined everything.' She briefly wondered what was going through George's mind as they sat there. Glancing over her shoulder, she stared at his hunched over back for a long time before she gave up trying to read his mind.


Instead, she looked out at the vast plateau of the pair's now shared bed and tried to wrap her head around the fact that her old roommate and a girl she bullied in high school had fallen for each other. She wondered if the connection would have happened if she hadn't shrunk but she couldn't remember Ashleigh ever saying anything about wanting to leave New York. Her stomach twisted slightly and she suddenly thought that Rebecca might be right; maybe this was all her fault.


She imagined countless alternate universes where she shrunk but ended up elsewhere or hadn't shrunk at all, wondering if Ashleigh and Amanda would have started dating in any of them. The idea of remaining at her old height and having to hear Ashleigh gushing over Amanda Fletcher made her face scrunch up in disgust.


When her old feelings and opinions about Amanda crashed into her new reality as the blonde's slave though, her stomach started to churn.


Thankfully, the return of the giants saved her from having to wrestle with it for much longer.


Their grunting filled the apartment as they hauled Ashleigh's things into Amanda's spartan world. Box after box of clothes was set down in the bedroom along with a steel garment rack that Tiffany knew Ashleigh had had for years. Meanwhile, in the apartment beyond she heard Amanda complain about how either of them could have so much kitchen equipment when neither of them cooked. That statement lead to a running argument throughout the afternoon centered around Ashleigh's insistence that she was great in the kitchen.


Tiffany blinked at that, her mind straining to remember a single instance when Ashleigh had cooked. The giantess's had left to return their rented van when she finally remembered a time when Ashleigh had made pot brownies in their apartment. The little brunette couldn't remember much about the taste of the brownies themselves, only the fact that they made her so high she felt like she was going to die.


The door opened again and the whole cage rumbled as Amanda walked into her bedroom. Her hair was matted with sweat and her musky scent slammed into Tiffany's sinuses as the cage door was flipped open. Amanda carefully extracted each of them and lowered them all the way to the floor.


They stared up at her but she didn't even glance down at them as she patted her leg. “Come along, lovelies,” she said as her sneaker crashed down into the distance and then her voice boomed out, “Why don't you cook us something tonight?”


Ashleigh's laughter filled the living room while Tiffany stumbled in Amanda's wake, “We are both way too tired for that.”


“Mhm, sure,” Amanda smirked as she flopped down onto the couch and stretched her legs out onto the coffee table high above. When the trio of shrinkees reached their Goddess, she bent down and scooped Rebecca and George up into her lap, “Then, I'm going to order us some pizza.”


Tiffany watched as the shrunken pair crawled down Amanda's legs to where her feet were crossed at the ankles. Her eyes then drifted to the familiar pair of sneakers that sat firmly on the floor. The shrunken woman's body trembled as she approached the gray Nike Frees with their bright pink swoosh, thinking back to when they had smashed a shrinkee begging for her scraps. They were less beat up and worn down then but they were no less intimidating as she clambered atop them and started to dig at the knots.


“Man, number one thing I miss about New York,” Ashleigh grumbled.


“Oh, get over it,” Amanda said as Ashleigh's leg shuddered from a playful smack, “California pizza is delicious.”


Amanda squealed and Tiffany looked up to see Ashleigh pulling her close. At the blonde's ankles, Rebecca and George yelped and struggled to remain in place while untying her shoes. “No, Amanda, you don't understand,” Ashleigh's lips smacked continuously against the other girl's flesh, making her giggle and plead for the kisses to stop, “New York has the best pizza. Period. Full stop.”


“Ok, ok,” Amanda sighed, “You'll just have to suffer then.”


“Nooo,” Ashleigh sarcastically whined.


The foot beneath Tiffany suddenly started to rise and she instantly shouted, digging her nails into the half-untied knot in front of her while her former roommate simply shoved the sneaker off. The little brunette screamed as the lightweight shoe plummeted and then crashed into the floor. The shock rattled her bones and she lay atop the laces, completely dazed.


The other sneaker crashed down followed by two distinct plops as Ashleigh's socks hit the floor.


Then a quake ripped through the world when her former friend's wrinkled soles suddenly appeared before her. The feet flexed while the toes scrunched high over head before Ashleigh snapped her fingers, “C'mon, lovely, my feet don't massage themselves.”


The little girl sluggishly rose to her feet and stumbled off of the sneaker to stand in the shadow of the giantess's feet. Sweat coated the wrinkled soles but her nose had already gone blind to the stench as she walked up and pressed her hands deep into the flesh.


“Mhm, a little higher,” Ashleigh groaned quietly.


Tiffany's face flushed with embarrassment before she stretched her arms up and complied.


“Food should be here in forty minutes,” Amanda announced as her own shoes clattered against the coffee table high above. The giantess's soft grunts and sighs were the only indication that she too was having her feet massaged by shrunken slaves.


Sweat blossomed across Tiffany's body and started to mingle with Ashleigh's as she toiled away, occasionally glancing up to see that the enormous blonde had wrapped an arm around Amanda's shoulders. The pair were cuddled up together while they flipped through Netflix, hemming and hawing about different movies and TV shows.


When they finally settled on a sitcom they had both seen dozens of times, Ashleigh simply sighed and then kissed Amanda on the forehead before she whispered, “This is nice.”


Amanda's fingers laced into Ashleigh's and squeezed gently, “Yeah, it is.”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! As always thanks for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 21 by gtswburg

Ashleigh moving in more than doubled the amount of work that Tiffany and her fellow shrunken slaves had to do. Before the taller woman's arrival, Tiffany would have never thought to describe Amanda as low maintenance but it quickly became stunningly obvious that she was.


To her shrunken slaves, she was an all powerful goddess but to the world beyond her apartment she was an introverted nerd. She went to work in jeans and t-shirts while wearing sneakers or maybe a pair of boots. She wore minimal make-up and though she regularly had them paint intricate designs on her nails, Amanda was just as likely to let those designs completely chip away as she was to demand a new coat at the first sign of deterioration.


Her girlfriend didn't stand for such things though.


The towering tanned blonde would wear heels to work but also carried a pair of flats in her purse and sneakers in a gym bag. All three pairs of shoes needed to be kept pristine and Ashleigh liked to have options available before she left for work in the morning. That meant Tiffany often found herself cowering beneath her former friend's garment rack amid her many pairs of shoes to ensure that more than one or two pairs of heels were 'presentable.'


Nails and make up also had to be perfect.


Ashleigh had decided that Rebecca and Tiffany, being shrunken women, were better suited to tasks like plucking her eyebrows or applying mascara than George could ever hope to be. The giantess would lean back on the couch with one of the shrunken women balanced precariously on her forehead to gently work near her eyes. Amanda, rather than dong anything to stop it, simply loomed over them with a grin and the occasional giggle.


More embarrassing was the fact that Ashleigh made the tiny pair watch youtube videos that 'taught' shrinkees how to do such things for their giant owners. Tiffany and Rebecca trembled beside each other, watching as an enormous brunette who was probably barely out of high school had her own shrinkee demonstrate various styles and techniques. Several videos ended with the little woman, who was at least a decade older than her young 'Mistress', sitting in the girl's palm saying, “Don't forget to like and subscribe.”


Of course, the most frightening part was that Ashleigh had a voracious enough sexual appetite to actually keep up with Amanda. The end of Tiffany's days were often similar to how they started; being dragged across their enormous bodies by slick and sticky fingers.


The only good thing in Tiffany's world was that Rebecca slowly calmed down over the first few weeks that Ashleigh lived with Amanda. She clearly remained Goddess's Favorite, with Amanda ensuring that she wasn't being used too often by her enormous girlfriend. On nights that Ashleigh had to work late, Rebecca would end up in Amanda's panties rather than on the floor or in the cage like the other shrinkees. Plus, Amanda still occasionally brought her to work to lick her shoes or massage her fingers throughout the day.


Tiffany wasn't sure if Amanda actually understood how devoted the shrunken young woman was to her but she at least appreciated that Rebecca was no longer on the verge of tears or worse, violence.


Fear of the redhead's temper seemed to keep George secluded when their giant owner was out of the apartment. The shrunken man had largely steered clear of them since Tiffany had started to bathe Rebecca every morning. At first, the little brunette wasn't sure if it was that the little man felt left out but after seeing the way that Rebecca could knock him about she realized it was fear.


George was a tiny man in a world dominated by women far larger than him.


At their size an inch seemed like a foot or more, which meant that even Tiffany and Rebecca towered over him. A petite girl like Amanda Fletcher was a literal Goddess in comparison to them and her girlfriend was even larger. It made sense that the little man spent the majority of his days in hiding amid Amanda's closet or the underside of her desk.


He claimed he was cleaning but his fellow shrinkees knew better.


“Let him sulk,” Rebecca said dismissively with a wave of her hand one afternoon.


They were kneeling before Amanda and Ashleigh's workout shoes. Rebecca had turned over Amanda's Nikes to dig out pebbles caught in the well worn tread but Tiffany couldn't help but notice the way that the girl occasionally sniffed the sweat saturated fabric above the sole. The gray-and-pink Nike Frees that Ashleigh had worn for years had recently been replaced by a pair of Adidas Ultra Boosts that were an off-white with orange trim so cold and neon that it looked pink.


The little brunette only knew what they were because Ashleigh had said it the first time she wore them. She had stomped her foot down directly in front of Tiffany, making the little girl stumble about before she twisted her foot back and forth as if modeling them for the shrunken brunette. Ashleigh had demanded to know if Tiffany liked them, a question the blonde had asked her thousands of times when they were equal in height. When she said yes, Ashleigh had grinned and informed her that it was her responsibility to keep them looking nice.


Lapping away at a stain on the strange knit surface of the sneaker, Tiffany frowned, “We could use the help.”


Rebecca's bare feet slapped against the floor as she walked over to where Tiffany was kneeling. A moment later, the brunette could feel one of Rebecca's strong hands gripping the back of her head. She stiffened and her stomach twisted uncomfortably before the redhead pulled her head back then spat on the stain. With her free hand she vigorously rubbed at it until it began to fade away.


“There,” the amazon said with a smile.


Tiffany's neck craned back to stare up at the girl, her face roughly even with the young woman's thick bush, “Tha-”


A quake ripped through the floor and the tumblers of the huge lock began to turn.


No voices came from the other side and Tiffany wracked her brain trying to remember if either of the giant women had talked about their evening plans before going to work.


The door swung open to reveal Ashleigh, alone, still dressed in the fashionably cut suit she had gone to work in. The dark slightly baggy pants she wore swished loudly as she stepped into the apartment with her eyes on her phone. The heels she had worn that morning had been replaced by a pair of black leather flats that creaked when she wiggled her toes inside them.


“Hello, Ashleigh,” Tiffany shouted in unison with Rebecca.


“Hi, lovelies,” she said absentmindedly before the grimy sole of her shoe flew over their heads, raining dirt and debris onto them. Both shrunken women cowered while the blonde walked over to the couch. She didn't immediately flop down onto it but paused and there was a faint 'swish swish' of fabric as she patted her hand against her thigh.


That soft pat sent both of the shrunken women scrambling across the floor.


When they dropped to their knees before Ashleigh's toes, the blonde had already kicked off her flats. They sat in a heap beneath the coffee table, a day's worth of footsweat drifting out of them like a heavy fog. The giantess's toes wiggled inside dark nylons as she sighed, taking off her jacket high above and tossing it on top of the rarely used chair that sat in the living room.


She lifted her feet up and let her heels crash back down to the floor so her soles loomed over the kneeling women. The nylons wrinkled and stretched every time she flexed her foot and wriggled her toes, “Why did you let me out of the house in heels this morning?”


Neither of them said anything because they knew it wasn't an actual question.


Instead, they threw their shoulders into Ashleigh's arches and then began the arduous task of massaging her long and powerful feet. The giantess cooed and grunted while they worked far below, the sound of her fingers tapping against her phone screen the only other noise to echo across Tiffany's little world.


Then a soft pop sounded high above.


Tiffany looked up into the sky to see Ashleigh holding a seemingly empty tupperware container in her hands. The sight made the little brunette shudder, immediately thinking about how she had been shipped across the country in a similar plastic box. Knowing that her friend-turned-slavemaster occasionally prepped her meals for the week, Tiffany was about to turn back to massaging Ashleigh's feet when she spied movement in the container high above.


Then came the unmistakable sound of someone pleading, “I'll do anything!”


“Well, of course you would,” Ashleigh teased while her fingers dipped into the container.


The shrunken person screamed, the sound too far away and filled with fear for Tiffany to determine whether it was a man or a woman. The wailing that followed pulled Rebecca's attention away from the huge foot and her jaw dropped when she what was happening in the sky far above.


With the dressing smearing the sides, the tupperware had no doubt contained the chicken caesar salad that Ashleigh ate for lunch that day. The warped shape of a one inch tall shrinkee was dragged through the streaks of salad dressing and globs of it instantly coated his little body.


“I made the dressing myself,” the giantess explained to the tiny person before her tongue raked across their little body. They squirmed and sobbed but Ashleigh kept using them to sop up the remainder and then licked them from head to toe. In the heavens far above, her lips pouted, “My girlfriend still doesn't believe that I'm good in the kitchen. Can you believe that?”


“Pl-please,” they stammered, “D-do-”


“I asked you a question,” Ashleigh snapped.


The tiny person wailed while the plastic tupperware clattered against the coffee table.


The blonde's feet crashed down onto the floor forcing Tiffany and Rebecca to their knees as she sat up straighter. “You shrinkees,” Ashleigh snorted, “So self-centered...”


She then opened her mouth wide while the shrunken person continued to beg not to be eaten. Their cries echoed across the cavernous apartment as Ashleigh tossed them back like they were nothing more than a piece of popcorn. Her lips closed and the sound of the screaming shrinkee instantly stopped.


Then came a loud crunch as she started to chew.


The sound of her teeth grinding the tiny person's bones seemed to overwhelm everything else as she leaned forward and plucked the remote off the coffee table. The television turned on but all Tiffany could hear was the sound of Ashleigh's throat muscles flexing as she swallowed the masticated remains of another shrinkee.


She let out an unladylike burp a second later, then patted her flat stomach before glancing down at Tiffany and Rebecca, “Whoops, excuse me.”


Her giggle made them cringe but the way her toes wiggled reminded them of their place instantly. They both bent down and began to massage each individual toe while sweat started to roll down their shaking bodies.


Ashleigh watched at least two episodes of some sitcom before either of the shrunken women at her feet spoke.


“Did... did she...” Rebecca's chest heaved like she was having trouble breathing.


“Yes,” Tiffany said quietly. She still hadn't told her fellow shrinkees that she knew their Goddess's girlfriend so she couldn't simply tell Rebecca that this was what Ashleigh did. Knowing it though, and having seen it countless times at a normal height, had done nothing to prepare her for seeing it happen as a shrinkee.


She had dangled in front of Ashleigh's face countless times since the giantess started dating Amanda, and even more now that they lived together. Balanced atop her forehead, plucking at the giantess's eyebrows, she could always see the way her plump pink lips would twitch and it wasn't hard to imagine tumbling past them into Ashleigh's maw.


A mouth that she knew had been the end of many shrinkees.


“Go-Goddess wouldn't l-let her...” Rebecca's voice trembled.


Tiffany couldn't help but think about the pair's first date, when Amanda mentioned casually stomping shrunken people. She also remembered more than a few odd blotches on the soles of the giantess's shoes. She turned to look at Rebecca and could see the same memories playing out in her head too.


They fell silent but their tiny hands still toiled against the massive feet even though they both knew there were no more kinks in the vast peds.


Tiffany had no idea how much time passed before the front door crashed open and Amanda's voice rang out, “Honey, I'm hooooome.”


The giantesses' laughter filled the room as the door slammed shut and the ground trembled from the petite blonde's footfalls. She flopped down across the arm of the couch, her legs dangling over the edge as she kicked off her boots and let her head settle on Ashleigh's lap.


“How was the happy hour?” Ashleigh played with her girlfriend's hair and Tiffany heard the snap of an elastic hairband being removed. High above, she could see it wrapped around Ashleigh's wrist.


Amanda reached up and gently pushed her fingers against Ashleigh's lips, forcing her to smile, “Happy.” They both laughed again before Amanda added, “You should have come.”


“Maybe next time,” was Ashleigh's response.


They simply sat there, staring into each other's eyes with the television on and shrunken slaves at their feet. Tiffany's stomach churned as she watched them cuddle up together, like they did every night, giggling and talking about their days like everything was normal.


For a moment, anger bubbled up within her.


She should have been the one curled up on a couch with someone she loved while shrinkees served at their feet. Amanda Fletcher had apparently stolen her boyfriend in high school, then she literally stole Tiffany's life, and now she had stolen one of Tiffany's best friends. A scream built up in the shrunken girl's throat and she slowly rose to a standing position.


The little girl could feel Rebecca's eyes on her while she glared at the heavens where Amanda and Ashleigh's fingers were intertwined.


Then Ashleigh's foot plowed into her.


The giantess's stocking clad foot steamrolled over her little body, forcing her down onto the floor and pinning her with ease. The air was pushed from her lungs and her body was lazily dragged back and forth. She tried to scream but all that came out was a grunt and as she stared up through the blonde's toes, Tiffany realized that Ashleigh hadn't even pinned her on purpose.


The giant women weren't even looking down at her, their attention was entirely focused on the television while Ashleigh's leg gently moved back and forth, completely unconcerned with the way she shoved Tiffany along with it.


A silent sob wracked through the little girl as she was once more reminded of her true place in the world now. Her body went slack and she simply laid there, letting Ashleigh have her way with her.


The roar of the television was cut off and Ashleigh's voice rang out, “Hey, so about Christmas...”


The words pierced Tiffany's bubble of self-pity. Had she really been in Amanda's care for so long? Had other major holidays really come and gone without her noticing? Her heart began to sink as she tried to process it and the sorrow began to wash over her anew.


“What about it? I'm not going home,” Amanda reached down and scooped up Rebecca before holding her to her chest like a teddy bear.


“Right, neither am I,” Ashleigh said in a tone that told the little girl that this was not the first time they had had this conversation, merely the first time she had noticed, “But I do have to go do some client hand holding in Los Angeles riiiight before Christmas.”


“And...” Amanda's voice was quiet.


“And we could make a trip out of it...” Ashleigh's foot no longer swung back and forth, it simply lay atop Tiffany like a dead weight.


Lips smacked up in the heavens but Amanda hadn't risen up to kiss her girlfriend, “What about my little lovelies?”


“We can rent an Airbnb,” Ashleigh said, and beneath her foot Tiffany could practically hear the giantess roll her eyes, “C'mon, wouldn't it be nice to get away for a few days?”


“I mean, yeah but...” Amanda sighed, “Christmas in LA?”


“Have you ever even been?” Ashleigh asked.


“Once or twice,” Amanda pouted before quietly adding, “For work...”


“Then we should definitely go. We can do some touristy stuff, have dinner at fancy restaurants,” Ashleigh's toes started to wiggle, which made Tiffany squirm as the hefty digits pummeled her, “Go for a hike.”


“You realize none of that sounds fun, right?” Amanda said but through the giant's toes, Tiffany could see that the giantess was smiling.


“Bur bur bur, I'm Amanda and I hate fun,” Ashleigh grumbled while she tickled her girlfriend, making the smaller blonde yelp and giggle, “We can get you some cute hiking boots.”


“I don't need hiking boots,” she gasped.


“Don't worry, we can find some in black for you,” Ashleigh chuckled.


“Black goes with everything,” Amanda said quietly and there was another soft kiss that Tiffany knew was for Rebecca and not the giantess's girlfriend. The couch groaned as the giant nerd finally sat up and Ashleigh's foot slipped off of Tiffany, “We should probably look at places tonight.”


The shrunken brunette gasped for air below and shuddered when Ashleigh's toes wiggled on either side of her. “Oh, I booked it like a week ago.”


Amanda's squeal of indignation made Tiffany shudder but it was quickly followed by another kiss, this time between the enormous pair of blondes. Their moans echoed across the apartment as Amanda straddled Ashleigh and their clothes started to rain down across the world.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday everyone! As always thanks for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 22 by gtswburg

Tiffany thought she had imagined every humiliating and undignified way that Amanda Fletcher might carry her and her fellow shrunken slaves around yet somehow she had never envisioned a pet carrier.


Tiffany had known that today was the day of their trip, they had been talking about it regularly for weeks and Ashleigh had started packing days earlier, which meant Tiffany had been licking the giantess's shoes clean for days. She expected Amanda to simply stuff them into her own haphazardly packed carry-on or to conceal them somewhere on her body but instead she had dropped a mesh walled gym bag-like carrier on the floor.


There was no cutesy command for them to hop in, she simply snatched up each of her shrinkees and dumped them inside where they landed in a heap on its plastic floor. Her thin lips curled into a smug grin as she watched them wriggle about before zipping the bag shut.


George was the first to shoot out of the pile of limbs, practically racing for the deepest and darkest corner of the bag. Tiffany grunted and stared after the shrunken man, wondering why he had been so skittish over the past few weeks. Every time she had seen him, he looked nervous with his shoulders hunched and eyes darting about. A part of her wondered if the little man had some kind of escape plan but then she reasoned that couldn't be the case because he had told her how nice being Amanda's pet was not long after she arrived.


“Weirdo,” Rebecca huffed.


Tiffany disentangled herself from the larger redhead before she sighed, “It's the slacking that bothers me.”


“Well, he won't be able to hide on Goddess's vacation,” she replied, her eyes looking out to where Amanda's toes wiggled atop a pair of plain black flip-flops.


“Right...”


Tiffany glanced over her shoulder, the only sound beside Amanda's toes was her thumbs tapping against her phone screen high above. Her eyes settled on the toes that she had recently painted in alternating green and red stripes, trying to imagine when the last time she had seen Amanda in flip-flops was. Definitely at no point since she had been bought by the giant girl and when she tried to think of a time in high school her mind mostly came up blank.


The door crashed open and Ashleigh's pounding footsteps ripped through the apartment.


“You're late,” Amanda announced in annoyed tone.


A kiss smacked loudly above as Ashleigh's flats crashed down in front of the carrier, making Tiffany shiver, “Had to talk to my boss about tomorrow.” She stepped over their mobile prison and walked toward the bedroom, “Also, we have plenty of time.”


“You know security's going to be insane,” Amanda boomed as the carrier lurched into the sky.


Ashleigh's rolling bag sounded like an approaching storm cloud. Dangling roughly even with Amanda's thigh, all Tiffany could see was her former friend's knees and the vast field of her skirt. “We both have global entry and pre-check,” Ashleigh said as her presence darkened the world while another soft kiss echoed out. When she pulled away there was a soft coo, “Oh my God, is this how you're taking them. It is adorable!”


The skirt rippled and suddenly Ashleigh's ample breasts were hanging in front of their world as she squatted down to look at them. “Hi, lovelies,” she cooed, pushing the wall inward with just a few fingers so they could see her face, “Are you excited for our big trip?”


The giantess's eyes were filled with a disturbing hunger as they raked over their shrunken bodies but they had no choice but to shout, “Yes, Ashleigh!”


“Mhm,” her tongue licked out across her full glossy lips.


Amanda's pale fingers gently played with the thick bun tied atop Ashleigh's head, “Babe, the Lyft's going to be here soon.”


“Your Goddess has the worst travel anxiety,” Ashleigh rolled her eyes before she stood up.


“I just like to be prepared,” Amanda grumbled as they left the apartment.


“And it's so cute.”


The gigantic pair grew quiet as they walked through the immense hallway and rode the elevator down. Even when they started to talk again in the lobby, Tiffany was too busy staring out at the gigantic world to pay them much attention. Amanda had taken her out of the apartment a few times but every time she was trapped in the girl's small messenger bag. This was the first time that she was able to see the outside world that her nerdy owner carried her through.


Their building was as nice as she had long assumed based on the day she was 'delivered.' She shuddered as memories of her capture and subsequent sale went through her mind. Looking over at her redheaded companion and into the shadowy corner where George sat, she thought about how they had been sold to Amanda by the same girl. George had told her once about Gabbi threatening to sell him to a fraternity but she had no idea what Rebecca's time with the immense Latina was like.


The cacophony of the street disrupted her train of thought before Amanda and Ashleigh slid into the backseat of their Lyft. Cheerful Christmas music filled Tiffany's ears as her prison was set down in the middle seat with Ashleigh's dark wool skirt on one side and Amanda's pale blue denim jeans on the other.


As the driver made small talk with the pair, the bag's flap was unzipped a little and Amanda's pale fingers snaked inside. Rebecca immediately rose to her feet and wrapped her hands around the giantess's index finger. She nuzzled against it and gently kissed the soft pad of the giantess's finger, which elicited a relaxed sigh from the blonde.


The trip was far shorter than the long rides to Newark or JFK that Tiffany had become accustomed to in New York City but she didn't have much time to think about it before she was assaulted by the sound of a busy airport.


The world beyond was a forest of legs and the thunder of their feet pounding the floor was constant. Tiffany dimly heard Amanda make a snarky comment somewhere high above as she and Ashleigh walked to their shorter security line. The sheer amount of gigantic people beyond the mesh wall of the carrier made Tiffany start to shake.


She pulled away from the edge, shifting across the uncomfortable floor until she bumped into Rebecca. The oversized redhead immediately wrapped her arms around the shrunken brunette and Tiffany could feel the tremors coursing through the girl's lean muscular frame. She glanced over at the dark corner that George occupied and suddenly wondered if he had made the smarter move to begin with.


“I forget,” Rebecca's voice trembled, “I forget just how many people don't shrink...”


“Y-yeah,” Tiffany cuddled closer and wrapped her arms around the girl's torso, hugging her as hard as she could. She had never given much thought to shrinkees before it happened to her and afterwards she hadn't had the times to think about the rates of asymptomatic vs symptomatic. The numbers were locked somewhere away in the depths of her brain but she had considered it useless to know when she was Immune and after she had shrunk, it didn't matter.


Their carrier lurched into the sky and suddenly the world around them was composed of gray plastic walls. Tiffany expected Amanda's flip-flops to crash down next to them but they remained on the giantess's feet, thwacking loudly as she approached the scanner.


Then Amanda's fingers drifted up and away from the top of the plastic walls and the bin was plunged into darkness. Mechanical noise rang out all around them and Rebecca shrieked as she squeezed Tiffany tight. The little brunette gasped and squirmed but there was nothing she could do to stop the amazon while they went through the X-Ray machine.


When they passed back into the florescent light of the airport terminal, a loud snap of rubber greeted them. The plastic bin rattled around their carrier as someone grabbed hold of it and a high-pitched woman's voice echoed out, “I'm going to need to inspect this bag, miss.”


“Really?” Amanda's voice bubbled with indignation.


The flap was opened slowly before it was tossed back, making the shrunken people inside shield their eyes from the sudden light. A blob-like shadow hovered over them a second later before it quickly formed into the face of a young Asian woman.


Tiffany frowned as she stared up at the slight giantess, thinking that the girl was barely old enough to drink. Her dark hair was pulled back in a long braid that swished back and forth as hands even daintier than Amanda's descended into their world.


Cold blue rubber gripped Tiffany's body and pulled her out of Rebecca's grip. The redhead shouted and choked back a sob as Tiffany was lifted into the sky. She trembled in the immense TSA agent's grasp, suddenly wishing she knew what the young woman could or couldn't legally do to her.


A gloved finger ran up between her legs and parted them, banishing all thoughts of legality from Tiffany's little mind before it pressed against her sex.


The sexual moan burst out of Tiffany before she could even try to bite it down. The giantess above watched her writhe and squirm with a twisted grin on her face while her index finger continued to grind against Tiffany. There was nothing the little brunette could do as the orgasm rapidly built inside of her and then tore through her shrunken body.


Tiffany was still panting in the afterglow when the slick tip of the agent's finger brushed against her face and then ran through her dark hair. “What a good little shrinkee,” the Agent said it like she was complimenting a well behaved dog.


The shrunken woman hung limp, terrified and exhausted as she was set back down into the carrier.


“Are you done?” Amanda growled.


The agent's face darkened into a scowl before she glanced at Amanda and then back at the blonde's shrunken pets. She poked Rebecca and then leaned down low, her big brown eyes scanning the dark corners of the bag until they saw George trembling in the corner. A superior smirk replaced her scowl as she rose back to her full height, lording herself over the shrunken people and their owner.


Rubber snapped again as she peeled off her gloves, “Yeah, I think so. Just need to be careful, you know? National security and all that.”


“Of course,” Amanda said before she roughly grabbed the carrier and sent her shrunken slaves tumbling about. The carrier's door flapped loudly overhead as the giantess walked to her gate, clearly enraged.


She didn't start complaining to Ashleigh until they had both sat down at the gate.


Their voices thundered above while Rebecca gently ran her hand along Tiffany's back and made soft soothing noises. Tiffany had managed to not completely curl into the fetal position but still lay trembling on the floor of the carrier unable to process what had just happened to her.


The stench of her own sexual juices lingered, having quickly soaked into her hair thanks to the giant. Each time she thought about it she shuddered, unable to comprehend how some random bitch who worked for the TSA, someone who was basically a glorified security guard, could do that to her. Above, her owner said something similar but it didn't make Tiffany feel better.


To Amanda Fletcher, Tiffany being assaulted by a stranger was a violation of her not Tiffany. The shrunken brunette the 'little smug bitch' had her way with was, after all, Amanda's property. A slave and pet that she should have been allowed to take with her without having to deal with 'this shit.' This shit being an embarrassing and annoying moment for her and a complete violation of her former high school bully.


Across the aisle two giantesses sat down and Tiffany's eyes immediately went to their feet.


She wore a pair of thin soled sandals strapped to her feet. At the center of the straps glinted bright silver buckles that held down a shrunken person. Both sandals held a pale figure stretched across the ebony slope of the giantess's foot. They were too far away for Tiffany to tell if they were men or women but their bodies twisted with every wiggle of the giant woman's toes.


Next to them, a hairy man struggled against the thick laces of a pair of Nike Air Force Ones. His skin was also paler but it was hard to make out against his gaunt hairy frame. With every creak of the tan suede the man's face reddened and he no doubt grunted in pain.


The struggles of their shrinkees went completely unnoticed by the giantesses above.


Listening to Amanda still angrily muttering about how she was treated, Tiffany sighed.


At least her owner cared on some level, she thought.


That thought made her body begin to relax and by the time the boarding process started she had returned to a normal sitting position. Their world lurched once more as they were carried onto the plane and gently set down beneath the seat in front of Amanda.


The giantess let out a contented sigh as she sat down and buckled in, “Finally.”


High above, Tiffany watched Ashleigh grip Amanda's hand and give it a squeeze before lifting it toward her lips and kissing the back of the girl's hand, “Good?”


“Just about,” Amanda replied before she slid her feet out of the flip-flops that sat on either side of the carrier. Tiffany shook her head in disbelief as the giantess's dirty bare feet rose into the sky and then slipped through the still open flap of the carrier. The shrunken women inside had to scramble apart to avoid being squished beneath their owner's wrinkled soles. “Lick, lovelies,” came the whispered command as Amanda wiggled her toes.


Tiffany's shoulders slumped but she crawled forward and dragged her tongue against the nearest toe. In the heavens, the gigantic blondes giggled before Amanda said, “Now I'm good.”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks as always to everyone who reads and reviews!

Chapter 23 by gtswburg

Tiffany shivered at the bottom of an unfamiliar shower.


Ashleigh's hand dove into the carrier while the cavernous Airbnb was still filled with the pale blue light of pre-dawn. Amanda groaned sleepily from the bed, her hand reaching out for the empty space the giantess had occupied while the tall blonde walked into the bathroom with Tiffany flailing limply at her hip.


Her immense former friend and roommate squirted her with soap and worked it into a lather with barely a word as she stood in the middle of a roaring shower. Tiffany was rubbed up and down Ashleigh's body with barely a glance. Despite her grunting and squirming, Ashleigh vigorously scrubbed her against every unpleasant part of her gigantic frame.


It was the mechanical showering of a woman who was barely awake.


Then, Tiffany was simply dumped onto the floor beside the soap and shampoo.


The shower was shut off and the world rumbled as Ashleigh stepped out of it. The little brunette sat on the shower floor, her body quickly cooling off as the steamy shower was quickly replaced by chilly December air. The towering blonde walked in and out of the bathroom, each time she returned she appeared more ready for the day than she had before.


When she entered in dark suit pants, high heeled black leather boots, and a low cut blouse, Tiffany forced herself to her feet. Tired of sitting among the cold puddles of the shower, she was about to call out to the immense woman but Ashleigh simply gave her hair one last flip and smacked her lips together before striding out.


Sweet murmured words reached the little girl before the distant apartment door opened and shut. She slumped back down and pulled her legs up to her chest, struggling to preserve the heat of her shrunken body in the vast shower.


The light slowly shifted from gray to a warm gold by the time she finally heard Amanda groan and then rise out of bed. Her feet slapped against the floor in a shuffling tired gait, she briefly paused and there was a loud zipping noise followed by Amanda's rough morning voice booming, “Morning, lovelies. I'm just going to wear my chucks today...”


Her command turned into a yawn before the world started to shake from her approach.


She entered the bathroom still rubbing the sleep from her eyes and envy flared within the shrunken brunette. While she sat freezing in some stranger's shower, Amanda had slept in a warm fluffy bed on full vacation mode. The rest of the weekend would be no doubt filled with all the usual toil and humiliation that Tiffany always suffered while the gigantic blondes went to museums and fancy restaurants and weird LA bars. Worst of all though, her introverted little nerd of an owner would probably complain about all the fucking fun she was having.


Water splashed against Tiffany's little body and she shrieked, her train of thought instantly broken.


Amanda's foot had crashed into a small puddle, imperceptible to the giant but still full enough to shock the shrunken girl. The blonde glanced down at Tiffany, and while her lips twitched in a frown her gray eyes bore no trace of sympathy or concern. “Sorry, lovely,” the blonde yawned as the shower roared to life.


She stretched, her arms reaching high into the heavens while she stood up onto the tips of her toes. Tiffany stood in awe of the colossal body that towered over her world, suddenly remembering that her 'little nerd' of an owner was only little to other giants. Her heels crashed down to the tile and an earthquake ripped through the floor, “Didn't see you down there.”


Amanda stood with her back to the shower, shielding Tiffany's small body from its powerful downpour and stared down at her. The expectant look on the giantess's face sent Tiffany scrambling to her bare toes. Between kissing them, she shouted, “It's fine, Goddess! You don't need to apologize!”


“Mhm,” she hummed softly as she bent down, plunging Tiffany's world into a shadow while her thin lips curled into a smile. Pale hands cupped the little brunette and lifted her all the way up to Amanda's soft stomach. Tiffany didn't fight as she was held against the giantess and for a moment the sudden body warmth overwhelmed her.


Amanda's thumb ran down her back in a smooth petting motion as she said, “You're such a good little pet now, aren't you?”


Tiffany squirmed in her owner's hand, but not out of discomfort simply so she could look up at her when she shouted back her reply. She wasn't greeted by Amanda's smiling face though, instead the pump of the soap bottle she had been sitting next to for the past several hours loomed over her. Shutting her eyes tight, the little brunette suppressed a scream as liquid body wash poured down over her.


She was dragged across Amanda's soft white skin while the giantess chuckled. “My little pet Tiffany.”


The little brunette fought back sobs as her body rolled across pale flesh and stubby dark blonde hairs. Every swipe and scrub was accompanied by a dreamy sigh and a crushing reminder of Tiffany's place in the world.


She remained silent even after the shower when she was placed on the counter beside the sink and left to drip dry atop a hand towel while Amanda brushed her teeth and blow dried her hair. The giantess stepped out of the room for a few minutes only to return dressed in jeans and a hoodie. She applied a little make-up before smirking down at Tiffany, “How do I look, lovely?”


“Gorgeous, Goddess!” Tiffany replied without any hesitation.


Her eyeliner snapped shut with a loud snap as she smiled at the little brunette and scooped her up. The apartment blurred by and then she was on the floor beside a kneeling Rebecca and George, Amanda towering over them. The rubber toe cap of her converse shined in front of them and the canvas stretched as the giantess wiggled her toes inside.


“Alright, lovelies, I'm off to go enjoy Los Angeles,” she rolled her eyes as she spoke the city's name, as if she didn't believe her own words, “And I want you to get our shoes ready for tonight.”


She gestured to a pair of shoes that sat beside the bed before leaning down to look at her shrunken slaves. “Ashleigh is taking me out somewhere special tonight,” her thin pink lips stretched into a toothy grin, “Doesn't your Goddess have just the best girlfriend?”


They all shouted their agreement as quickly and loudly as they could, which brought a slight pink color to Amanda's cheeks. Then the blonde giantess simply blew them all a kiss before her sneakers squeaked loudly and she walked out of the apartment.


None of them spoke as they slowly drifted toward the very different pairs of shoes. On one side was a pair of black velvet heels, simple and elegant with a thin strap that would loop around Ashleigh's ankle. Beside them was a pair of ankle booties covered in thick straps and gleaming silver buckles. The sharply pointed toe had delicate etching that lead directly to a silver toe cap Tiffany could almost see herself in. Though she had never seen the pair before, she knew instantly that they belonged to Amanda.


Rebecca slumped down in front of them and immediately began to spit shine the silver piece at the toe, buffing it to perfection. “Goddess almost never wears these,” she sighed.


Tiffany set to shining the nearest buckle and looked at the redhead, wondering if she would offer any more explanation than that. Instead though, the shrunken girl remained silent, simply spitting and scrubbing and licking away.


George scurried away behind the shoes, but before Tiffany could shout at him for being lazy, she spied him carefully tending to Ashleigh's distant heels. He smoothed out the velvet, licking away scuffs then carefully dabbing the wet material dry.


The work took them a while, and though George drifted back toward them to clean Amanda's boots, he always seemed to stay to the side opposite them. Tiffany watched him, trying to make sense of why he was acting so strange but he merely kept his head down. No doubt because he could feel Tiffany's glare upon his back.


When Rebecca declared that the shoes were pristine, the little man scurried off like a shot.


Tiffany's eyes followed him but he only went into the carrying case before disappearing into its shadowy interior. A hand on Tiffany's shoulder drew her attention away from the increasingly strange shrinkee and up to Rebecca.


The redhead laid down in front of Amanda's booties and gently patted the floor beside her. “C'mere, I doubt you got any more sleep after Ashleigh snatched you up.”


The words instantly made the shrunken brunette aware of just how exhausted she was. “Thanks,” she said, laying down beside the amazonian girl.


A muscular arm draped over her shoulders and pulled her in close. Tiffany stiffened but then forced herself to relax as Rebecca whispered, “Comfy?”


She wiggled a little closer but stopped short of sinking into the other shrunken slave's chest, “Yeah...”


“Good,” the redhead's word tickled Tiffany's ear and rustled her hair ever so slightly.


Fatigue took the little brunette long before she could process any of the strange emotions that bubbled within her. She drifted in and out of consciousness as she laid beside the redhead, only staying awake long enough to notice the changing light in the room before falling back asleep. Even when the world shuddered with the return of their gigantic owners, Rebecca and Tiffany remained cuddled up close in a half-asleep state.


“I think it's cute,” thundered a voice high overhead.


“It's frickin' adorable,” boomed another.


Tiffany stirred and slowly felt the weight not only of Rebecca's arm against her chest but the younger girl's sizable frame curled up against her own. She flinched and wiggled away, desperate to put space between herself and the redhead when she realized that they were spooning on the floor.


“Uh oh, the homophobe's awake,” Ashleigh's voice was shockingly playful.


“Aw, and I was about to grab a picture,” Amanda sighed.


The blonde giantesses loomed over the world, already dressed for their special dinner but completely focused on the shrunken women at their feet. Amanda was laying across the bed, her head dangling over the edge along with her phone. She had touched up her make-up, adding shiny blue eyeshadow and a little color to her cheeks.


Seated on the foot of the bed with her heel dangling over the pair was Ashleigh. Her conservative work attire had been replaced by a clingy cocktail dress and a thin black scarf that was clearly more accessory than anything that might ward off the cold. The end of the long piece of fabric whipped down, brushing against Tiffany and making her flinch. “Enjoy naptime, lovely?” The blonde giggled.


Rebecca stirred behind her and immediately flushed with embarrassment when she noticed their owners looming over the world, their big eyes locked on the tiny pair. She then turned to Tiffany, who had rose to a kneeling position to stare up at the gigantic blondes.


“Y-yes, Ashleigh,” her voice trembled.


The giantess's glossy lips started to open, as if she was going to toss out another cruel barb but then Amanda gently smacked her arm. “Babe, the Lyft's around the corner.”


The world was thrown into immediate chaos as the giantesses rose to their feet. Ashleigh's heels crashed down beside Tiffany, rattling her little world as her former roommate stood high and mighty overhead. Her hands ran over her little black dress, smoothing a few wrinkles, and it drew Tiffany's eyes between the giantess's legs to see that she was wearing a lacy pair of black panties.


Everything shook again as Amanda's boots crashed down. Tight shining leather pants clung to the girl's toned athletic legs, and she wore a blazer over a dark patterned button down. She waved at them from high above before blowing them a kiss, “Bye, lovelies.”


“Bye, Goddess!” Tiffany and Rebecca shouted on reflex.


Their departure was a storm of heels and leather to the shrunken people at their feet but then just as quickly as it started, it was over. The door crashed shut and the shrunken brunette sat staring at it for several long seconds.


Rebecca coughed nervously behind her, “Uh, I mean, do you want to go back to sleep or...”


Tiffany turned to see the girl's fingers drifting across the floor playfully while her cheeks remained flush with embarrassment. Her stomach fluttered for a moment as she realized what the redhead wanted to say. She then shuddered and looked away before her eyes could drift to the amazon's breast or crotch.


“N-no,” she stammered, barely able to understand why she was so nervous. She searched across the cavernous apartment for something else to do or say before she saw the tall leather boots Ashleigh had worn that day, “I... I should probably get started on Ashleigh's boots. They take forever.”


She crawled at first then forced herself to her feet.


“Ok...” the glum word from Rebecca sent Tiffany running toward the towering boots.


Kneeling before a pair of shoes owned by her former friend, Tiffany tried to stop the thoughts swirling inside her own head. But every time she closed her eyes, she saw naked flesh. The vast tanned fields of Ashleigh's body, the milky white of Amanda, and then the paler still skin of Rebecca. Butterflies exploded in her stomach when she thought of the young redhead and remembered how warm and comfortable she felt in her arms.


Even as she tried to banish the thoughts, Tiffany's hand worked of its own accord against her womanhood.


She gasped and told herself it was only that Rebecca was bigger than her. It had reminded her of spooning with her boyfriends, she insisted. She thought of all the men she had dated and they all seemed to loom larger in her memory, growing and twisting until they too were towering over her world as giants.


Her fingers plunged deeper inside as she moaned.


An immense giant with floppy sandy colored hair and a lean frame crashed into the world above her, his thick feet forming walls on either side of her tiny body. Walls she wanted to throw herself against and run her tongue over while his manhood grew into a fucking redwood high above. She could imagine the giant so clearly and yet she realized that she had never dated a man who looked like him.


And then Ashleigh walked into the imaginary room, as naked as her partner. A man that Tiffany now realized was one of her old hook-ups she had seen at their apartment several times.


Her feet crashed down in front of the giant's while her eyes briefly glanced down at the shrunken girl. “Aw, lookit her go,” Ashleigh giggled, her voice booming across the world, “She really likes you.”


“No, no, please,” Tiffany groaned to herself but her fingers kept going.


“What's her name?” The giant asked as Ashleigh threw a leg up and around his waist.


High above, his sequoia sized cock plowed into Ashleigh's womanhood, stretching it and making her moan instantly. “Oh,” she grunted as he started to thrust. Her other foot swung up and the toes scraped against Tiffany before they ascended into the heavens, “She's my little homophobe.”


The word rang in the little brunette's ear at the same time the orgasm ripped through her.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday, everyone! As always thanks for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 24 by gtswburg

Tiffany remained hiding behind Ashleigh's boots for the rest of the evening.


Across the vast studio apartment their owners were renting, she could see Rebecca occasionally lapping away at the converse Amanda wore that day. The shrunken brunette's stomach fluttered every time she watched the larger woman kneel or stretch, her muscles flexing and bulging beneath her pale skin. Confusing thoughts swirled in her head and her heart would beat a little faster before she got control of herself.


“This is ridiculous,” she whispered to herself as she spit-shined near the heel of the boot. The heady scent of leather and Ashleigh's foot sweat entered her nose as she licked and cleaned near the open zipper. A shudder when through her body while thoughts of her enormous owners flashed through her head.


Her sexy gigantic owners.


Tiffany suppressed a scream and her eyes threatened tears, “They're doing this to me. I'm tiny and they're big and they're the only fucking people I see. That's all this is. That's all any of this is. If there was a fucking guy around here I would...”


The brunette's eyes immediately went to the dark carrier that sat in the distance, like a squat black building. An intimidating mobile prison that bounced against Amanda's leg as she walked and where George was no doubt hiding from the women that ruled his life.


The sound of her feet slapping against the floor entered her ears before she even realized she was walking across the room. She briefly glanced back at the boots and then shrugged, not seeing any obvious scuffs or stains that actually needed to be dealt with. Rebecca glanced at her as she walked past Amanda's sneakers but she didn't turn to look in the redhead's direction.


Instead she was thinking about George, the stocky Asian man wasn't exactly handsome but he was far from unattractive. He was shorter than her and while that would normally be a turnoff, all Tiffany could really think about was what was between his legs. She had seen it hard more times than she wanted to admit, a thick piece of meat with proportions like a punching bag. It had been a while since she had sex even before she shrunk and now the thought of even his almost stubby cock inside of her sent a jolt of excitement down her spine.


“Oh, George,” she announced sweetly as she stepped into the shadowy world of the carrier.


She heard something scrape against fabric in one of the corners along with a soft whimper.


Tiffany frowned but the clearly scared noise only made her hesitate for a second. George probably thought she was going to hurt him for whatever imagined reason had kept him hiding from her and Rebecca over the past several months. Once he realized that she just wanted to have sex, she figured he would be pretty enthusiastic.


She walked toward the frightened noises coming from a distant corner and did her best to sway her hips back and forth in a sexy way. “George,” she said his name again, doing nothing to shield her lust, “Please, come here...”


With a smile she beckoned him with a single taunting finger before she settled down onto her knees. Her tongue slipped across her lips and she found herself practically salivating, which made her instantly decide that she was going to blow him first.


Guys loved blowjobs. It would put him at ease.


Shadows shifted in the corner and she watched him rise up but something about his frame seemed off. Her neck had started to crane back slightly, in anticipation of him standing over her kneeling frame, but she found her head not only looking dead ahead but then dipping forward to look down.


George stepped out of the dark corner into the dim light of the carrier, standing roughly even with her chest. His cheeks were red and his eyes were puffy, as if he had been crying for several hours. He sniffled while his whole body shook, “I... it... it keeps happening.”


Tiffany stumbled backward. She took him in with wide eyes and figured that he was probably under two inches tall. “Oh my God,” she breathed, fear gripping her heart before she was able to remind herself that there was nothing contagious about shrinking. She was in no danger of becoming smaller, at least not by standing near him.


“Y-you know Amanda...” he blubbered, “Wh-what will she do? C-can you or R-rebecca?”


Tiffany's mouth still hung open but no sound came out. She had no idea how she could reassure the shrunken man about whatever fears were running through his head. Tears started to run down his cheeks again but all she could manage was a strangled gasp.


The door crashed open a moment later and quakes ripped through the floor beneath them.


George stiffened and he started to shake his head back and forth as he retreated back into his corner, “Please, don't tell them...”


The laughter of the giantesses rang through the airbnb before the door crashed shut and was replaced with the smacking of their lips. Tiffany shook her head back and forth as she watched George fade back into the shadows before she finally managed to say, “I won't...”


The world shook with each of the blondes powerful footfalls, both of them stumbling just enough to suggest they were tipsy.


“Mhm,” Ashleigh moaned between kisses, “I told you Los Angeles was fun.”


“I still think this is all a trick,” came Amanda's reply as her booted feet slammed down at the foot of the bed, sending Rebecca running before the giantess kicked her sneakers across the room. Ashleigh's heels crashed in front of the shorter woman, both of them towering over Tiffany's world. Amanda's hands looped around her girlfriend's waist and gently squeezed Ashleigh's plump backside, “You're just buttering me up so I won't complain about hiking tomorrow.”


“Well,” Ashleigh pushed in closer, “If you've already seen through my dastardly plan then I guess there's no reason to try anything else is there?”


The taller giantess started to slip from Amanda's grasp before her hands clamped down firmly on her girlfriend's butt, “I mean, I didn't say I was thoroughly convinced yet...”


“Then you sit down right here,” Ashleigh pushed her down onto the foot of the bed before she stepped back, “While I slip into something you'll love more than that dessert.”


Ashleigh's lacy black panties passed overhead while Tiffany cowered inside the carrier. Her former friend walked across the room and bent down over her suitcase, digging something out of it that she had obviously hidden.


Atop the bed, Amanda sat with her legs spread wide as she patted her stomach, the slightest hint of a full belly pushing against her top, “Impossible. That was amazing...”


“No peeking,” Ashleigh warned with a giggle before she crossed to the bathroom.


Amanda let out a low hum as she shoved her boots off of her feet. One crashed into the distance and the other smashed down directly in front of the open 'door' of the carrier, the dirty patterned sole practically blocking it. A mound of fabric hit the floor a second later, and Amanda simply sat on the end of the bed in nothing but her tight leather pants and short-sleeved button down shirt.


Her toes wiggled and her fingers drummed against the bedding while her eyes scanned the floor. Amanda's lips twitched into a smile and she offered the barest of waves when she spotted Rebecca, who was now huddled near her owner's suitcase.


The door to the bathroom opened and Amanda's jaw dropped when she caught sight of her girlfriend. “That looks amazing,” the blonde breathed as she undid the tight bun at the back of her head, letting her hair fall down around her face.


Ashleigh's heels clacked loudly against the floor as she walked toward Amanda only to stop just in front of the carrier. Tiffany's neck craned back as she tried to see what the girl could be wearing and then her eyes went wide when she caught sight of it.


The strap-on hung directly over her world, a long thick piece of clear plastic or rubber that bobbed in response to Ashleigh's slightest movements. The only other things the tanned giantess was wearing were her heels and a set of matching lacy black underwear.


“Oh but you haven't even seen the best part,” Ashleigh announced with a grin, her hair flipping about as she scanned the floor, “Where's Tiffany?”


At the mention of her name, the shrunken woman started to shake in terror, unable to comprehend how she could possibly be involved with what her enormous owners were about to do.


Amanda simply shrugged as she tossed her shirt off to reveal her own sexy navy blue bra.


“Oh Tiffy,” Ashleigh cooed, tapping her heel firmly against the floor and sending out a reverberating quake with each tap, “Come out here.”


The little brunette stumbled out of the carrier, driven more by fear than anything else. She trembled as she passed beside Amanda's boot and stopped the moment she rounded the corner of the carrier, unable to bring herself any closer to her enormous former roommate. Staring up into the sky, just the sight of the dildo high overhead made her knees buckle. Kneeling before the immense blonde, she shouted, “Y-yes, Ashleigh?”


Tanned fingers ripped her into the sky and the tiny woman let out a terrified scream for the first time in months as she was brought face-to-face with the fake dick. “It's time to help me please your Goddess,” Ashleigh said with a grin while her fingers pressed into the top of the dildo, revealing a slit that lead to the inside of the hollow strap-on.


Tiffany's response was immediate and violent. Her limbs flailed and she started to shout and beg the enormous pair.


The only response she got was laughter.


Ashleigh didn't even bother to clamp down on her before she shoved her through the slit. The thick plastic barely yielded to Tiffany's tiny frame, scraping against her while Asheligh forced her through with a finger. Her own screams and cries echoed back at her inside the tube and when she finally crashed down onto the floor, the air was knocked out of her.


The world beyond the strap-on was slightly distorted, making the pair seem slightly larger as Amanda rose up and started to wiggle out of her tight pants. Ashleigh steadied her girlfriend while her other hand wrapped around the dildo, engulfing Tiffany's little world before stroking it back and forth like it were a real dick. It took several strokes before Tiffany noticed the world becoming more distorted and she realized what was happening.


Ashleigh was lubing it up.


Clear slightly warm ooze trickled down through the slit, splattering against Tiffany's backside and making her squirm. Struggling inside the narrow tube, the little girl felt the walls stretch and respond to her movements. “Oh no, no, no, no,” she muttered to herself as she realized that the prison was designed to turn her panic into pleasure for Amanda.


Her owner's womanhood suddenly loomed dead ahead of her, and she tried to tell herself that she had been shoved into it before. She was rubbed against it almost daily in the shower, this wouldn't be any different.


High above, the pair kissed and their bras fell away as they started to play with each other. The tip of the strap on brushed against Amanda's crotch and far below, Tiffany could see that Ashleigh had kicked off her heels at some point. Ashleigh's hand gripped the dildo and began to move it toward her girlfriend's crotch.


The world shuddered when Amanda pressed a hand against the giantess's taut stomach, “Wait, what about you?”


“Oh,” Ashleigh giggled and her hand slid to the base of the fake cock. Her thumb flicked against a barely noticeable switch and the whole thing began to hum then gently vibrate. Tiffany squirmed as the walls reverberated around her, making her own bones shake in response. Far above, Ashleigh said, “Don't worry about me,” before pressing her lips against Amanda's.


Tiffany screamed as the strap-on plunged into Amanda's womanhood. The giantess's lips parted and the little brunette saw the meaty walls start to stretch before she was plunged completely into darkness. The stench of Amanda's pussy overwhelmed her, instantly displacing the smell of rubber and lube that had seeped into her nose from every direction. Then the process reversed itself, light and relatively fresh air rushed in before she was plunged into darkness once more.


With every thrust, the motor at the base of the strap-on seemed to rev up, making the world shake a little harder which in turn made Tiffany twist and squirm. No rational thought or argument was able to puncture the terror welling within her and she quickly went hoarse from screaming. Even though she wanted to avoid squirming, knowing the way her movement undoubtedly stimulated the gigantic woman she was inside of, there was nothing Tiffany could do to restrain herself. Panic at being trapped both inside the dildo and inside of Amanda overrode anything else.


Especially as hot sticky juices started to seep in through the slit.


Every droplet that fell on her made her spasm and thrash.


The sight of the titanic women around her that she saw with every stroke did little to calm her either. The side of the clear dildo was slick with lube, both natural and artificial, and the cock's eye view she had of Amanda's body made the girl seem even more powerful and god-like than usual. Meanwhile, Ashleigh's tanned body loomed over her, a mountainside of flesh that quivered and quaked with every terrifying thrust.


She blubbered and pleaded incoherently, praying for it to stop. The vibrations intensified along with the moaning and grunting of the giantesses and soon Tiffany was too overwhelmed to do anything but flail and cry.


Then the world exploded with sound and a torrent washed over her prison, which slid out of Amanda a moment later. G-forces pinned the shrunken girl into one wall as Ashleigh dismounted and collapsed onto the other side of the bed.


Tiffany slumped down, too exhausted to do anything while the dildo continued to vibrate around her. The only noise beside the hum of the motor was the panting of the two enormous women laying side by side on the bed.


A sweaty pale wall of flesh rolled over the horizon and Tiffany screeched in terror before Amanda's leg simply slumped down on top of Ashleigh's. The shorter giantess cuddled up against her girlfriend, and her fingers played across Ashleigh's chest, “That... was... fantastic...”


Shadows danced across Tiffany's world and then the humming stopped with a soft click. Ashleigh's hand ran over her own crotch, playing against the buckles and straps of the harness all around the little brunette. “And it's adjustable so you can wear it too.”


“Good,” Amanda said as she pressed her lips against Ashleigh's skin, running across collarbone and down toward her right breast. The blonde's head settled atop her girlfriend's chest and Tiffany could feel the weight of her pale gray eyes, “Cause you could use a nice deep dicking.”


Tiffany's prison shuddered as Ashleigh snorted, her fingers playing with Amanda's hair, “Oh yeah?”


Amanda nodded as she yawned, “Yeah, it'll straighten you out.”


Ashleigh giggled, “You're right, I wouldn't want to turn into a lesbian or something.”


“Yeah, that would be terrible...” Amanda's eyes drooped slightly but they remained on Tiffany before she said, “Aren't you going to take it off?”


“You don't want me to sleep with it on? Rub it up against your cute butt while we sleep?”


Rather than say anything, Amanda simply shook her head.


“Ok,” Ashleigh's fingers deftly undid the buckles and straps before she wrapped her hand around the shaft. Tiffany started to squirm toward the slit, expecting the giantess to let her out but instead, her prison simply swung out over the edge of the bed.


“Ashleigh, please, don't!” Tiffany's raw throat erupted in pain as she pleaded with the giantess.


The descent was slow and measured before Ashleigh simply set the strap-on down on the floor beside the bed. She looked up to thank her former friend only to find that Ashleigh hadn't even glanced down to see where she was putting Tiffany's prison. The brunette collapsed against the wall and slumped down toward the base, too weak to even fight her own way out of the dildo.


“Tired?” Ashleigh's voice was soft but still powerful enough to echo across the world.


“Mhmm, yeah, I think I'm just going to fall asleep,” Amanda's mumbled words barely reached Tiffany on the floor, “You can stay up though...”


“No,” the light went out and Tiffany could hear Ashleigh pull the blankets over the pair, “We should both get a good night's sleep so we'll be ready for tomorrow.”


“Why? What's tomorrow?”


“We're going to hike Runyon Canyon.”


Amanda's annoyed groan echoed through the rented apartment, “I knew this was all a trick.”


“Love you too, Amanda.”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! Sorry about the lack of an update last week, something came up and my buffer was empty. Anyway, thanks as always for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 25 by gtswburg

An earthquake ripped Tiffany back into the waking world.


She flailed about in a panic as she awoke only to have her arms and legs batter against the inside of the dildo and make the terrors of the previous night rush to the forefront of her mind. Staring into the heavens, she could see Ashleigh's stained black panties start to fall.


The scream caught in her throat, because it was still rough from last night, before her entire world was enveloped by the pair of underwear. The stale stench of sex slammed into Tiffany's nostrils while Ashleigh's footfalls shook the world. All the little brunette could do was lay there, miserable and disgusted, as the shower roared in the distance.


Tiffany laid back across the sticky uncomfortable surface of the dildo and listened to the slow rhythms of the morning. Somewhere above, Amanda mumbled in her sleep, her hands no doubt grasping for her now missing girlfriend while she stretched and inched ever closer toward waking up. After the shower was cut off, the floor began to shake as Ashleigh walked around the small studio apartment, getting ready for the day. Rumbling quakes told the little girl that Ashleigh was close right before she heard the bed groan high above.


The giantess's whispers were soft enough to actually be indistinct to the tiny woman at her feet. An annoyed moan was accompanied by shifting blankets before Tiffany's prison shuddered from Amanda's feet hitting the floor. “I'm up, I'm up,” the blonde boomed as she shuffled toward the bathroom, when she spoke again, her voice echoed off the tiles, “Where's the loofah?”


The question made embarrassment and anger bubble up in Tiffany's little body, the shrunken woman was floored by the fact that Amanda simply thought of her as 'the loofah' in the morning. After all the money the blonde had spent on her, she was now just another thing to her.


Ashleigh's giggle was the only warning Tiffany got before her prison was lifted into the sky, with the giantess's worn panties still wrapped around it. She slid back and forth along the shaft with each step before the strap-on was held up a little higher, “It's in here.”


The statement was punctuated with a kiss and a mumbled thanks from Amanda.


Then the dark lacy fabric went high into the sky to be pressed against Amanda's nose where she sucked in a greedy lungful of air. Somewhere in the distance, Tiffany could hear Ashleigh laugh and even through the clear dildo, the little brunette could see Amanda's cheeks turn a light pink. Then the world began to shift and twist as Amanda worked to free her from the strap-on.


Grunts echoed all around as she first tried to twist the dildo open, making Tiffany scream and flail about the inside. “The slit!” She shouted, pointing toward the top as the sleepy giantess's eyes narrowed in annoyance. The prison began to bend as Amanda pushed down at both ends, stretching out her little slave as she did, completely ignoring the brunette's pleading.


Fingers dove in through the now exposed slit, wriggling about before they pinched one of Tiffany's thighs. “C'mere,” Amanda grunted in annoyance while biting her lip in concentration. Tiffany did her best to go limp as the giant woman started to yank her back through the narrow opening.


“Do you need help?” Ashleigh called from the bedroom.


“I got her,” Amanda snapped while Tiffany's left leg flopped over the top of the dildo, blood rushing to her head as she awkwardly hung upside down. When Amanda's fingers rushed in once again, she started to slip back down until the giantess gripped her around the middle and pulled. Plastic scraped against Tiffany for one agonizing moment and then she was free.


Rather than try to pull away from her enormous owner though, Tiffany huddled as close as she could to the huge fingers. She wound her arms and legs through them to hold on tight while Amanda watched her with an arched eyebrow.


“Good morning to you too, lovely,” Amanda cooed as she set the dildo down by the sink and stepped into the shower.


“Good morning, Goddess,” Tiffany breathed as the shower roared to life.


The little brunette was for once thankful as she was dragged across Amanda's immense frame. The soap and hot water washed away what remained of the blonde's sexual juices, which had turned dry and flaky against Tiffany's skin. Even when she was set down on the floor of the shower, she huddled close to her owner, standing between her legs to catch the hot soapy run off that rained down.


After Amanda shut off the shower, she scooped the shrunken woman up and Tiffany's world turned into a quick blur interrupted only by the brief rush of a hand towel being dragged over her little body.


When Tiffany felt stable ground beneath her feet again, she turned around and came face-to-foot with Ashleigh. Her eyes went wide when she saw the pair of boots staring back at her. Hefty black rubber soles, molded to grind against earth and grip rock, lead to thick brown suede to protect the powerful ped inside that rose up to just above Ashleigh's ankle. The boot was secured to her foot by wide purple laces. It was the same pair of hiking boots that Ashleigh had used for years, the same ones that Tiffany had seen shrinkees die under. The boot's partner hung high overhead, its textured sole bearing no trace of the man Tiffany once watched her kill by complete accident in the Catskills.


The blonde leaned forward, her eyes darting from Tiffany to the boot in front of the little girl, “I think I see a scuff near the toe, lovely.”


The giantess's attention was already back on the phone she held in her hand but the shrunken brunette dropped to her knees before the boot anyway, “Yes, Ashleigh!” Stooping low before the toe, she could see no scuff but she knew damn well that that didn't matter.


She was still licking at completely imaginary stains when Amanda sat down beside her girlfriend. The rubber toe of her brand new black Palladium boots practically shone in the morning light. A squirming figure up in the giantess's lap drew Tiffany's gaze and she caught sight of Rebecca cuddling up against Amanda's stomach while occasionally nuzzling and kissing the blonde's fingers. Amanda simply laid her head against Ashleigh's shoulder and glanced at the girl's phone, “Oh no, is it going to rain today? That's too bad...”


“That's the day after we fly out,” Ashleigh said with a roll of her eyes, “And I promise you, this hike won't be too bad.” The giantess wrapped an arm around her girlfriend before kissing her on the forehead, “Also, like, you run all the time. In San Francisco. You won't even break a sweat.”


“Alright,” Amanda smirked before leaning up and pressing her lips to Ashleigh's.


Tiffany was so busy watching the exchange that she was unprepared when Ashleigh's booted foot twisted, knocking the little brunette over as she kissed Amanda back, a deeper and hungrier kiss. The two titans fell back onto the bed, not heeding the panicked shouts of the shrunken redhead that got smashed between them. The bed groaned in response to their spontaneous make-out while Tiffany simply scrambled away, her eyes wide as she watched Rebecca squirm and flail between mountains of flesh.


“I wouldn't mind a little sweat,” Amanda's voice was breathy as her hand squeezed Ashleigh's rump.


“You're so hot when you come back from a run,” Ashleigh muttered, kissing the nape of the girl's neck while practically kneading one of her breasts, “If we didn't have to get to work in the mornings...”


The pair's words devolved into nothing more than lips smacking against each other before they finally pulled apart. Rebecca tumbled down to the bedspread as Amanda sat up, her hand briefly playing across the shrunken girl before she stood, “We should, uh, probably get going...”


Ashleigh rose from the bed and nodded her head, “Yeah, if we want to come back before going to Sqirl...”


They continued to talk as they gathered up their bags and water bottles but Tiffany found it easy to tune out their discussion of the real world. After months as their slave, the only thing listening in on their gigantic lives did for her was make her think about her own normal life. Occasionally curiosity would get the better of her but she knew it was better to simply ignore their booming voices.


“Bye, lovelies,” Amanda cooed from the open door.


“Be good,” Ashleigh added before blowing them a collective kiss.


Even though they didn't slam the door shut, its closing was still accompanied by a boom that rang in Tiffany's ears. The shrunken brunette simply sat there and stared into space for a long while until she could feel Rebecca's eyes on her.


Slowly, she turned to meet the redhead's gaze. The younger shrinkee leaned over the edge of the bed with her lips pressed together and a strange combination of uncertainty and annoyance written across her face. She gestured toward the foot of the bed, where the sheets and comforter dangled all the way to the floor, “The bed's pretty comfy, so ya know, you could join me up here. Unless you need to clean Ashleigh's heels or you'd rather be with George.”


Tiffany flinched when Rebecca spat out their fellow slave's name, the hurt obvious in her voice. Strange emotions continued to swirl inside her stomach but they disappeared, replaced with the memory of seeing him last night in the carrier; so small and vulnerable.


She rushed to the hefty blankets and started to climb. Her limbs burned but the thick fabric was easier to latch onto than other things she had climbed at her size. When she neared the top, Rebecca's strong slightly oversized hands wrapped around her wrists and pulled her up top.


The relief on Rebecca's face was plain as day and Tiffany stiffened when she felt the hands drift up her arm. Before the redhead could pull her into an embrace, Tiffany gently pressed her hands against the larger woman's chest. Rebecca started to lean into the brunette's touch, her eyelids drooped and her lips slightly puckered.


“No, Rebecca,” Tiffany grunted as she shoved back against the amazon, “It's about George.”


The redhead stopped and her eyebrows knitted together before she crossed her arms over her chest, “What about him? He's a lazy little shit. I thought you hated him.”


“He shrunk again,” the words came out of Tiffany in a strangely monotonous tone.


Rebecca deflated almost instantly, “What?”


“When I went into the carrier last night,” Tiffany expected the younger girl to start huffing in annoyance again but she remained calm, “I found him hiding in the corner. He's less than half my height, maybe smaller. It's been happening for weeks now, I think. That's why he keeps hiding from us and from...”


“Goddess and her girlfriend,” Rebecca's words were quiet as her eyes drifted across the vast apartment to the front door, “If he's as small as you say he is, Ashleigh might...”


Tiffany frowned and nodded her head, she doubted her enormous former roommate would even hesitate if she saw him.


Tears welled in Rebecca's eyes and she shook her head back and forth, “No! No, Goddess wouldn't allow that. She l-l-loves us.”


Tiffany bit her lip as she watched Rebecca's chest start to heave from her quick panicked breaths. She reached out to the younger shrinkee and took her hand before giving it a gentle squeeze, “Rebecca, she loves Ashleigh. We're just... her pets.”


Rebecca ripped her hand from Tiffany's grasp and scooted back on the bed before pulling her knees to her chest. “You wouldn't kill a dog or a cat just because the person you were dating told you to, would you?!” Her voice cracked as she screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks, “You don't know Goddess like I do. She's good and nice and she cares about us... she spent so much money to buy us...”


Watching Rebecca rock back and forth, Tiffany remembered that the girl had been a college freshman when she shrunk. She might have seen one or two of her classmates wearing shrinkees like accessories back in high school but she probably hadn't been in college long enough to go to a sorority or fraternity party where shrinkees were slaughtered for fun. She also probably didn't know enough about the world to realize that if Amanda lived alone in a luxury apartment building in San Francisco, she was probably making obscene amounts of money. The fact that she had bought three shrinkees for the price she did was enough proof that money wasn't much of a problem for their 'Goddess.'


Worse, Tiffany realized that after so long she had never told Rebecca how she knew their gigantic owners. The little brunette crawled forward and did her best to wrap her arms around the blubbering amazon. She gently ran her hand atop the girl's head and then down her back in a slow soothing motion, “Rebecca... I.... I went to high school with Amanda...”


She could feel the girl's sizable muscles tense up, “Wh-what?”


“I...” She took a deep breath, “I was really mean to her back then. That's why she bought me from Gabbi. She wanted to own her... her bully.”


Rebecca trembled in her arms until she finally said, “So what?”


The question shocked Tiffany, and she was completely unprepared when the larger girl pulled out of her embrace.


“Just because you were mean to her in high school d-doesn't mean that you know what she'll do to George. Or even to us if... if we got smaller. Goddess is too nice to stomp a shrinkee. She keeps us.”


Tiffany frowned, “Rebecca, I've... I've heard her and Ashleigh talk about it. On their first date.”


“No, you must have misunderstood,” Rebecca shook her head.


“Rebecca, I know Ashleigh, trust-”


“How could you know Ashleigh?!” The redhead's voice was strained, her eyes red from tears, “What? Did you date her? Did she make you be mean to shrinkees?!”


“I didn't date her!” Tiffany shouted, anger rose inside of her before she tamped it down, “We were roommates, back in New York. And she didn't... she didn't make me be mean to shrinkees, I already was mean to them.”


Rebecca's face went through several emotions as she tried to process everything that Tiffany had just said before she asked, “Why? Why would you be mean to shrinkees if... if you...” She gestured at the two of them.


Tiffany's shoulders slumped, “I thought I was Immune. I got tested in high school but apparently, my results were a... were a false positive.”


“So you used to be like... like Ashleigh?” The disgust on her face was obvious.


“No, no,” Tiffany shook her head, “I was never... that... I wasn't that bad. I never owned a shrinkee. I had friends who did though...” Her stomach twisted into knots as she thought about the many ways she had mistreated the pledge over the years and the things she and Chase had done with his middle-aged loser. Then came the parade of shrunken people that she had seen Ashleigh stomp and eat and crush over the years. “None of them were as bad as Ashleigh though... you saw what she's like. She finds really tiny shrinkees and eats them for fun...”


Rebecca shuddered, clearly remembering the same night. Yet, she shook her head, “That doesn't mean Goddess will let her do that to George.”


“You don't...” Tiffany bit her lip and clenched her hands into fists, “You don't get what it's like for them, Rebecca. They don't care about shrinkees. They're safe and to them, we're just toys and slaves. When you think like that, seeing what Ashleigh does to them is... you laugh about it...”


The little brunette felt the tears roll down her own cheeks as she remembered just how many times she and Ashleigh had laughed over a shrunken corpse the blonde girl had just pulverized. The way they would taunt the terrified little people with high-pitched imitations of their pleas. She suddenly wondered how she could be so cruel to people who literally had so little.


Rebecca's larger hands wrapped around her own and uncurled her fingers before giving them a soft squeeze. “Maybe instead of Ashleigh making Goddess mean, she'll become more like our Goddess,” the redhead began to smile as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany, pulling her close, “Ashleigh's already nicer to us. She takes care of us just like Goddess does, and calls us lovelies, and she's even let me cuddle up against her when her and Goddess are watching Netflix.”


Tiffany nodded along with the larger girl's words, not wanting to tell her that she was fairly certain that Ashleigh only called them by Amanda's pet name as a joke or that it didn't take much effort to put some dried fruit in a bowl on the kitchen floor. Still, she tried to imagine her former friend as Rebecca did rather than think about the fact that just last night, Ashleigh had shoved her inside a strap-on so she and Amanda could get off together.


The sound of a key turning in the door's lock made them pull apart and turn toward the sound. Tiffany glanced at the window, realizing that while the sun was definitely brighter than she expected it to be, it definitely didn't look like it was a full afternoon sun.


The roar of the door opening was quickly replaced by their Goddess's booming voice, “Oh it'll be an easy hike, Amanda. Nothing's going to happen. You won't even break a sweat.”


Ashleigh leaned on the shorter giantess as she limped in, several fresh bruises on her leg and blood trickling down from a few nasty looking cuts on her kneecaps. “It's not that bad,” she said with a wince as they walked in, “I don't even think it's sprained.”


“Sure,” Amanda kicked the door closed before the pair hobbled over to the bed.


Neither of them bothered to look down before easing Ashleigh onto it. Her firm buttocks plummeted through the sky, making Tiffany and Rebecca scramble in opposite directions before it crashed down. The weight of the lean giantess immediately made the mattress dip down and Tiffany quickly found herself smacking into the side of Ashleigh's thigh.


She squirmed about in the shadow of her former roommate's body, while high above Ashleigh sighed in annoyance, “It's really going to be fine, babe.”


Amanda's face softened slightly before she bent down and kissed Ashleigh on the forehead, “I'll get the first aid kit, you just sit right there and cuddle with our little lovebugs.”


The gargantuan pair giggled as Ashleigh's hands dug down against her sides and lifted both Tiffany and Rebecca into her lap. “Yes, ma'am,” she said with a smirk while she pulled both shrunken women up against her stomach.


The world shook as Amanda walked to the bathroom, while Tiffany wriggled atop the same thighs she was hanging between in a dildo last night. Held against Ashleigh, she heard the deep rumble of her clearly hungry former roommate's stomach through the thin cotton of her tank top. Rebecca squirmed beside her, clearly having heard the sound as well.


“Where's George?” Ashleigh's voice was loud enough that Tiffany couldn't tell if she was asking them or Amanda.


The other blonde walked back into the room with a small box before she said, “Probably in the carrier.” From up on the bed, she heard Amanda's boot batter the mesh prison, “Come on out, lovely, your Goddess's girlfriend needs lots of love to heal if she's going to take me to brunch.”


Tiffany and Rebecca shared a worried look while Ashleigh's fingers played against their shrunken frames like she was petting them. On the floor below, there was no response to Amanda's booming command.


The sound of Amanda's boot stomping against the floor echoed in the studio apartment, “Don't make me repeat myself, George.”


From her place in Ashleigh's lap, Tiffany couldn't see the floor but she could see the surprise roll across Amanda's face when George finally stepped out of the carrier. The shrunken girl was overtaken by shadow as Ashleigh leaned forward, her breasts looming over the two tiny women. “Oh my God,” Ashleigh's words rattled all around Tiffany.


Amanda bent down and a second later, she held George high in the sky between her fingertips. The little man looked like little more than a twitching insect in his Goddess's grasp.


Amanda's words echoed across the airbnb, “Well, shit.”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday everyone! As always thank you for reading and reviewing!

Chapter 26 by gtswburg

Beside her, Rebecca stiffened while George continued to wriggle like a trapped bug between Amanda's fingertips. Tiffany couldn't tell if the already tiny man had shrunk again in the night or if she simply couldn't judge his size properly from Ashleigh's lap.


High above, their goddess frowned while her gray eyes drifted down to her girlfriend, “He's so small...”


Tiffany felt Ashleigh's stomach quiver behind her.


She told herself that the giantess wasn't actually hungry for the little man in Amanda's fingers, but she couldn't help but shiver as memories of countless tiny people meeting their fate in Ashleigh's mouth filled her head. The blonde's fingers tightened against her and Rebecca, making both of them whimper.


“Do you want to...” Ashleigh trailed off, but her voice had a strange husky quality to it.


Amanda cocked her eyebrow up in response but rather than wait for Ashleigh to finish the thought, she took a half-step forward. Her legs straddled her girlfriend's legs, the cuts and bruises on them already forgotten. She dangled George back and forth in front of Ashleigh's face, “Do I want to what, dear?”


George's sobbing reached Tiffany and Rebecca below, and neither of them could help themselves as they pressed against Ashleigh's fingers. They were desperate to see beyond the giantess's breasts and watch what was going on high above. The thick log-like digits relented and Tiffany spilled out across the tan expanse of her former friend's thigh.


Ashleigh bit her lip while her head tilted up, a strange pleading look on her enormous face.


“Oh,” a low chuckle emanated from Amanda's belly, “Did you want a post-hike snack?”


The giantess's throat muscles flexed and the world shook beneath Tiffany's body as Ashleigh rubbed her thighs together. The sheets stretched and the mattress groaned slightly from the immense blonde's hands clenching against them.


Amanda gently lowered George's body toward Ashleigh's lips, but when the blonde started to open them, Amanda tutted softly, “No, just a taste...”


The huge lips pressed together and slowly turned up into a grin.


George was too small to put up any serious resistance as Amanda dragged him across her girlfriend's lips. She moved him in a slow tantalizing circle that evoked a muffled squeal of excitement from the gigantic woman. Her thighs shook with anticipation, sending Tiffany and Rebecca to the bedspread below with ignored yelps.


The tiny brunette barely had time to recover before Amanda's knee smashed down into the mattress beside her. The nerdy giantess loomed over her girlfriend and then she started to drag George down across Ashleigh's body with a wicked grin.


“Do you want to feel him go down your throat?”


Tiffany's body rolled toward Amanda's knee and she smacked into it. Her fear of slipping past the giantess's pale leg overrode everything else and she spread herself against the girl's kneecap. Shaking with fright, Tiffany forced herself to watch the scene high above.


Ashleigh's chest heaved with excitement while George was used to tease her nipples.


Then Amanda leaned down a little more and her girlfriend moved back to accommodate. Tiffany found herself pinned beneath her goddess's muscular thigh, the sheer weight of it compressed her chest and made the air in her lungs ooze out of her in a steady wheeze.


Somewhere beyond Amanda's flesh, fabric rustled as her goddess no doubt continued to drag the tiny man across Ashleigh's stomach. The dominating giantess's voice was filled with lust as she asked, “Then you'll get to feel his last little kicks in your stomach, hm? Before he...”


“Dies,” the word was a sexually pleading whine, “Please, Amanda, please do it...”


Tiffany's lungs started to burn as a kiss echoed out across the world.


Between their lips smacking, Ashleigh continued to beg, “Let me eat him... feed him to me...”


Finally, they broke apart, and Tiffany found her body momentarily stuck to Amanda's warm thigh. She peeled off of the giantess and fell unceremoniously back onto the bed, while her owner stood tall over her panting girlfriend.


Amanda smirked as she spoke a single word, “No.”


Ashleigh growled in frustration, “You're not seriously going to keep him, what can he do at that size?”


Amanda reached down to the floor and lifted a plastic bottle bigger than Tiffany up into the sky. She giggled as she unscrewed the cap, leaving both her girlfriend and her shrinkees staring up at her in confusion.


Her hand lowered George toward the opening, and the little man started to scream when he was close enough to read the label.


“Wait, babe,” Ashleigh's words had a trace of fear but not the kind you'd have when something bad was going to happen. It was the excited kind of fear that you got when your girlfriend or boyfriend was about to do something funny but annoying.


The flailing little man was pinned against the mouth of the bottle by a single finger and then Amanda's wrist swung back and forth. The liquid inside sloshed about, splashing up against the shrunken man while the smell from inside the bottle finally hit Tiffany's little nose.


The harsh scent of rubbing alcohol burned inside her nostrils.


Amanda bent down over her girlfriend's legs and brought the doused shrinkee against the cuts and scrapes. Ashleigh groaned and the mattress shook as her legs bounced from the momentary pain while George coughed and sputtered far down on her legs. Blood and dirt were wiped out of the cuts, before Amanda placed fresh band-aids over them. She then bent down and kissed Ashleigh's mended wounds, all while George hung limp between her fingers.


“All better?” Amanda asked with a smile.


“That was so mean,” Ashleigh pouted, clearly referring to the light stinging she endured.


Amanda rose up and the pair leaned in close again, but Tiffany found her attention drifting to the tiny man in her owner's grip. George's hair was soaked, his face was slack, and he seemed completely out of it as his limbs swayed back and forth in the empty air. If he was still conscious, she reasoned he had to have been dazed or maybe even drunk from the rubbing alcohol.


The plateau shifted beneath her, snapping Tiffany back to her own place in the world. She did her best to scramble away before she could be pinned beneath Amanda once again but the giantess didn't clamber up onto the bed. Instead she pulled back and said, “I think we should get changed so we can go to brunch.”


“I am starving,” Ashleigh's eyes flickered to George as she rose up, her fingers already unzipping her hiking shorts.


“Mhm, I bet,” Amanda gave her a peck on the cheek before walking over to the edge of the bed and depositing George on the nightstand.


Their movements made the world shake, but Tiffany found herself crawled toward Rebecca who sat shaking atop the bedspread nearby. When she got close, the redhead whispered, “What are they going to do to him?”


They both turned to see George slumped atop the nightstand but neither of them could tell if he was even breathing.


Tiffany reached out and gently squeezed Rebecca's arm, pulling the amazon's attention back to her. “It's ok, he's ok,” she said while taking deep breaths that did little to calm her own frayed nerves, “See, Goddess and Ashleigh are getting dressed. They're going to go to brunch and they're going to keep George.”


She gestured to the gigantic women. The waistband of Ashleigh's black leggings snapped against her skin, making both of them flinch while the giant blonde smoothed out an overly long white sweater. Meanwhile, Amanda was tying back her hair into its usual tight ponytail, already dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and the fashionable varsity-style jacket she regularly wore.


“I don't think we'll be going anywhere else fancy,” Ashleigh pouted, “These sneakers and my hiking boots are the only thing I brought that don't have a heel.”


Amanda grinned as she looked her girlfriend up and down, “Oh c'mon, they'd let you in anywhere, wearing anything.” She wrapped her arms around Ashleigh's hips and pulled the taller woman in for a kiss.


“See,” Tiffany said while pulling Rebecca in a little closer, doing her best to soothe the younger woman, “Everything's normal. Nothing's going to change.”


The redhead nodded along as she cuddled a little closer, she was still shivering but had definitely started to calm down.


“Ready to go?” Ashleigh asked as they pulled apart, still holding one of Amanda's hands.


“Sure, just one thing before we go,” Amanda slipped out of her girlfriend's grasp and walked over to the nightstand. As she went, she gestured at Rebecca and Tiffany, “Oh put them back on the floor so they can work while we're gone.”


Ashleigh didn't say anything, she simply stepped over and scooped up the tiny pair with a grin. With a rush of air and a sickening feeling, they were set back down onto the floor between Ashleigh's discarded dusty hiking boots. The blonde's pristine Adidas ultraboosts sat in front of them, their off-white knit surface flexing when the giantess wiggled her toes. Ashleigh walked toward the door and each one of her footsteps sent a tremor through the floor.


The door roared open, and her sneaker-clad feet were joined by Amanda's all black hiking boots, which were still a little dusty from their short time in Runyon Canyon Park. Their goddess bent down and Tiffany's eyes went wide as she watched the giantess set George down on a thin welcome mat just outside the door to the studio apartment.


The shrunken man was so out of it that he didn't even stumble about, simply slumping down onto the welcome mat.


Amanda's boot crashed down onto the little man like a bolt of lightning made from black leather.


Blood splattered out of the thick rubber ridges of the boot's sole and Ashleigh's shocked gasp completely overwhelmed Rebecca and Tiffany's tiny cries. The lightweight hiking boot started to grind back and forth while Amanda pressed all of her weight into the ball of her foot. Tiffany could barely breathe as Rebecca tumbled out of her arms and collapsed onto her hands and knees, sobbing.


Amanda scraped her new boot across the welcome mat and stamped it a few times to clear the viscera trapped in the tread. Tiffany blinked the tears out of her eyes and lifted her head to stare up at her owner, a vast pit of fear opening in her belly.


Her goddess wasn't even looking at her, instead she was facing her stunned girlfriend. Leaning up, Amanda kissed Ashleigh on the lips, “We don't really need three shrinkees do we? I have Rebecca and you have Tiffany. And they get along so well.”


Ashleigh recovered easily, wrapping an arm around her shorter girlfriend before they both turned to look down at their horrified pair of shrinkees. The blonde's eyes settled on Tiffany, and a shudder went through the shrunken brunette, “That's a good point, babe, plus he was too tiny to be useful.”


“Just good for squishing at that size,” Amanda sighed.


“Or eating,” Ashleigh nudged her.


Amanda simply rolled her eyes before glancing down at what remained of her shrunken slaves. “Alright, lovelies,” she announced in her usual sweet but commanding tone, “We're going to brunch so you be good.” She then giggled before adding, “Rebecca's in charge.”


The door crashed shut but Tiffany kept staring at it, unable to take her eyes off the spot where she knew George had been crushed. Beside her, Rebecca completely collapsed against the floor and her wails echoed across the vast apartment.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! As always thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!

Chapter 27 by gtswburg

Tiffany and Rebecca lay entwined on the floor of the airbnb for a long time with the light slowly making its way across the cavernous studio apartment as the day progressed. They ran out of tears within the first hour but neither of them wanted to be the first one to speak, to acknowledge that Amanda Fletcher was truly a Goddess with power over life and death.


Or at least that's all that Tiffany could think about as she lay there. She had known it since Amanda had first opened the box the tiny brunette had been shipped in. When she saw the grimy sole of her former classmate's sneaker and licked it in a desperate bid to please her, Tiffany knew that Amanda could kill her with ease. The realization that she had begun to like the enormous monster sent a shiver down her spine. She might have never liked calling the woman goddess but she had to admit that Amanda did treat them better than she needed to.


Now it would be hard to perk up when Amanda called her 'lovely' again.


Rebecca stirred beside her, and Tiffany found herself pulling at the larger woman, silently urging her to stay close. The redhead simply grunted and rose to her feet, overpowering Tiffany and leaving her sprawled across the floor. The little brunette cowered as she sat at Rebecca's feet, feeling much smaller than she was as the younger woman stared down at her.


The girl's face softened before she started to walk toward one of Ashleigh's hiking boots, the gigantic pair still laying discarded around them.


Tiffany sat up and watched with horror as Rebecca knelt before them and started to lick, like it were any other day. “Wh-what are you doing?” Tiffany stammered in disbelief.


The amazon's shoulders slumped and she didn't face Tiffany when she said, “They'll be expecting them to be clean when they get back. We're only here till tomorrow, you know.”


“But...” Tiffany looked toward the front door and the image of Amanda's boot obliterating George flashed through her mind.


Rebecca glanced over her shoulder to see where Tiffany was looking, “Yeah... that's why we need to...” Tears welled up in the redhead's eyes but she blinked them away. “You know what Goddess is like Tiffany, you know what Ashleigh is like...” her voice cracked, “We don't... we don't...”


Tiffany scrambled to her feet when she noticed the way Rebecca's chest was hitching, like the panic was making her seize up. She wrapped her arms around the younger girl and pressed Rebecca's face to her chest while muttering soothing noises. “I know, I know, I'm sorry. I should have just... just helped you...”


She could feel the hot tears and snot pouring out of the girl as she sobbed. Rebecca then pulled back slightly and smiled up at her, “Yeah, you should have. I'm in charge. Goddess said so...”


Tiffany couldn't help but snort at that, which made Rebecca's smile grow and before either of them knew it they were both laughing. The little brunette sank down to her knees as they continued to laugh while holding each other up. The light around them changed before they finally turned their attention back to the dusty hiking boots that Ashleigh had worn that morning.


Neither of them spoke as they picked their way across the giant room to tend to the other shoes the giantesses had worn on the trip. The sun had long set by the time they both simply collapsed onto the flip-flops Amanda had worn on the flight. Tiffany was disturbed by how long the piece of thin foam rubber was, she wasn't even tall enough to reach from the ball of Amanda's foot to the heel, and looking over at the opposite sandal neither was Rebecca.


The redhead was running her hands across the surface, her body squirming ever so slightly as she breathed in the old foot funk. “I know I should hate her,” the girl said quietly, “For everything she's done and especially for... for what happened this morning but...” Rebecca rolled over and stretched so she could press her face into the indents created by Amanda's toes. A long sniff echoed around them followed by a dreamy sigh, “I can't. I just can't.”


Rebecca collapsed against the flip-flop, nuzzling it and running her fingers across the old imprints of the giantess's foot. She didn't lift her head to look at Tiffany when she asked, “Does that make me a bad person?”


Memories flashed through Tiffany's head in response to the question. She thought of running Chase's shrinkee across his abs while they made out, of the demeaning tasks she had ordered the pledge to do over the years, and finally of the countless unnamed shrinkees she had watched Ashleigh crush or swallow without a second thought. Her own voice was shaky when she finally said, “N-no, Rebecca, you're not a bad person...”


Silence filled the space between them before Rebecca's quiet question broke it, “Wh-what was Goddess like? In high school...”


The question caught Tiffany completely off guard, “I...” she struggled to think of something to say before it actually struck her, “I don't know. We weren't friends and I was constantly such a bitch to her... I thought she was just this annoying little try-hard but that wasn't who she was, not really...”


A giggle bubbled up from Rebecca.


Tiffany turned to look at the redhead who was smirking back at her, “Just, thinking of Goddess being described as 'little.' It's so ridiculous, I mean...” The girl spread eagle across the width of the flip-flop, her hands and feet barely reaching over the edge.


Tiffany started to laugh too but their giggling was interrupted by the soft tremors that came through the floor. A moment later, the door roared open and their owners returned, their own booming laughter sucking up all the joy from the tiny women below. The whole world shook as Amanda stomped over to them, a dopey alcohol-fueled grin on her face high above while the same boots she had used to kill George towered over them on either side of the flip-flops.


A white styrofoam container slammed down in front of the cheap sandals and Amanda casually flipped it open. The tantalizing scent of beef tickled their nostrils as the giantess smiled down at them, “Here you go, lovelies. Someone decided she couldn't finish her dinner if we were going to have dessert.”


The ground quaked as Ashleigh stepped over, her fingers running through her girlfriend's hair, “Well, someone doesn't still have a metabolism like a fucking teenager.” Amanda rose back to her full height and the pair shared a brief kiss before returning their attention back to their shrunken slaves. They both were smiling down at the tiny women as Ashleigh added, “They're so cute like this.”


“Yeah,” Amanda sighed dreamily, her body sinking into Ashleigh's larger frame.


“Thank you, Goddess!” Rebecca finally shouted before she crawled toward the open take-out container.


Tiffany repeated the phrase a second later before slinking over to the styrofoam box, and reaching in to tear a hunk of steak from what remained. The meat was so tender and perfectly cooked that it probably could have been cut with a spoon. The tiny woman couldn't remember the last time she had had food that tasted so good, even before she had shrunk. Beside her, Rebecca also moaned as they feasted upon the literal leftovers of the giantesses that continued to loom above them.


The enormous blondes simply stood there and watched them eat for what felt like a long time before they finally stepped away, the world shaking from their movements. When the shrunken pair had eaten their fill, their little bellies plump and distended, Amanda called them over to the bed with a snap of her fingers.


While Tiffany and Rebecca ate, the gigantic pair had gotten ready for bed and were now cuddled up watching something on Ashleigh's laptop. When they neared the gargantuan bed in the center of the room, Amanda bent down and scooped them up. She set Rebecca down in her lap before passing Tiffany off to Ashleigh.


The taller blonde smirked when she took her former friend into her hand but she didn't say anything. Instead, like her partner beside her, she simply laid Tiffany down against her body. The shrunken woman found herself cuddled up against Ashleigh's stomach, which did feel more rounded than usual as if she too was stuffed from dinner. Tiffany cringed in fear as the giantess's hand came down but it simply curled protectively around her and then her thumb started to gently run between Tiffany's shoulder blades, halfway between massaging her and petting her.


They watched two episodes of their show before Amanda passed out and from a glance, Tiffany could tell that Rebecca was cuddled up and secure halfway beneath the giantess's shirt. Ashleigh didn't immediately go to bed though, with her free hand, she checked her email and a few different websites before she closed the laptop and plunged the room into darkness. The giantess made no pointed comments or cruel little digs as she set the laptop on the bedside table and sunk down into the mattress with one hand still sitting atop Tiffany.


The shrunken woman squirmed slightly as the hefty comforter started to rise over her and that made the hand coil around her. Tiffany yelped as she was lifted into the air to dangle above her former roommate's face. In the darkness of the apartment she could see Ashleigh's lips curl into a smile before she started to lower the little girl back down to her chest then slid her carefully into her cleavage. Ashleigh's breasts sat on either side of her, not quite pressing against her but close enough to be uncomfortable.


A fingertip came down and ruffled the hair atop her head before she felt Ashleigh's words more than heard them, “Nighty night, little one.”


It took Tiffany a long time to fall asleep, much longer than it did the giant woman she was laying atop of. When she finally did though, her sleep was shockingly dreamless, without any of the nightmares that the little woman had feared while Ashleigh's chest rose and feel beneath her that night. One minute, she was in the dark valley of her former roommate's tits and the next, she was plucked out of them to be set down atop one of Amanda's perky breasts.


The lazy Sunday morning that Tiffany had been expecting turned into a flurry of activity where she and Rebecca were confined to the carrier while the giantesses packed. The gigantic world loomed outside the mesh walls of the carrier, with Ashleigh and Amanda's voices booming while the floor shook beneath them. Even though Tiffany should have been used to it, something about the carrier made it all the more terrifying than usual. It reminded her of being within the box when she was mailed to Amanda and the same sense of unease settled into her stomach.


Yet, nothing terrible happened.


Their enormous masters left their airbnb, grabbed lunch at some stand that reeked of grease, and breezed through the security checkpoint at LAX without being harassed like they did when leaving San Francisco.


Before Tiffany could truly process it, she and Rebecca were sharing the carrier with Amanda's bare feet. They sat there, cuddled up beside their Goddess's toes and licked while the blonde rested her head against her girlfriend's shoulder. Despite the demeaning task they were forced to perform, Tiffany was impressed by how smooth the flight was and soon enough her ears were popping and a flight attendant was telling Amanda that she needed to stow their carrier back under the seat for landing.


Leaving the airport and returning to the pair's luxury apartment was equally speedy but the strange unease inside of Tiffany's body remained.


Sitting on the floor before one of Ashleigh's bare feet while her ankle sat propped up on the coffee table high above, the little brunette tried to figure out what was nagging her. The only thing it could be, she reasoned, was George's death. The fact that both she and Rebecca had simply pressed on over the past day felt like some sort of betrayal of the shrunken man. Yet, she also couldn't help but think that George would understand. After all, he too had been one of Amanda's shrunken slaves and would know that the giantesses that 'owned' them wouldn't allow them any time to grieve.


And rebellion...


The bare foot in front of her flexed ever so slightly and the muscles beneath Ashleigh's tanned flesh bulged. The woman's foot was longer and meatier than Amanda's, which even from afar looked intimidating. Across the living room, Amanda was seated at her desk, her headphones on as she played some video game. Her legs were crossed at the ankles and her pale pink soles were bared toward Tiffany, the wrinkled flesh rippling with every scrunch of her toes. Rebecca was sitting beside them, not quite massaging them or tending to them, but reaching out and nuzzling against them whenever Amanda made a frustrated noise.


There was no doubt in Tiffany's mind that any attempt at opposing their gigantic owners would end beneath those enormous feet. Or result in her being trapped in the cage for days on end with just enough food and water to survive, like when she had first arrived.


The foot in front of her shuddered and Tiffany flinched back as Ashleigh let out a grunt. The couch groaned as she turned to look at Amanda, “Babe, could you...” The giantess trailed off when she noticed how focused her girlfriend was on the screen in front of her.


A shadow rolled across Tiffany's world as Ashleigh leaned forward to stare down at her directly, “Tiffy, would you be a dear and go get the thick wool socks out of my bag?” She pointed toward the bedroom with a smirk.


“O-of course, Ashleigh,” Tiffany called back, immediately thinking about how hard it would be to heave the hefty ball of wool out of the giantess's luggage.


“Thank you, lovely,” Ashleigh cooed before leaning back against the couch, her toes wiggling.


Tiffany jogged across the vast apartment the two giantesses shared and slowed down when she reached the bedroom. Collecting her breath, she approached the already open rolling bag and took a moment to figure out how to even get up inside it. Thankfully, since it was open, she was able to simply hop up and yank herself over it like it was a normal sized wall.


The little woman plummeted a few relative feet until she hit the clean clothes that Ashleigh hadn't managed to wear over the short trip. Crawling atop the unstable surface of the giantess's clothes and shoes, she scanned the vast plain until she spotted the thick ball of gray wool socks on the far end. She scrambled toward them only to lose her balanceabout an arm's length from them.


Tiffany slipped down until she smacked face first into something soft and velvety yet oddly sturdy.


Pushing against it back toward the surface of unnecessary extra panties, Tiffany cleared enough space around it that she was able to actually see it when she reached the top of the heap. Her eyes went wide when she spotted the square black velvet box, light gleaming off of the silver trim and hinges. There was no way she could shove all the clothes off of it alone and even opening it might have been too much for her small frame but the size was unmistakable.


It was an engagement ring.


“Lovely!” Ashleigh's voice boomed across the apartment, “My feet are cold and they need socks...”


“Yes, Ashleigh,” Tiffany shouted as loud as she could before shoving with all her might against the wool socks. She was able to knock them up and over the edge with only minimal effort and within a few minutes she was presenting them before her former roommate.


When the enormous blonde reached down and unfurled the socks without any further acknowledgment, all Tiffany could do was stare at her and then glance over at Amanda. Trying and failing to process the fact that Ashleigh wanted to marry her.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! Thanks as always to those who read and review!

Chapter 28 by gtswburg

Given how Rebecca reacted when Tiffany first suggested that Ashleigh was going to move in, she didn't mention the engagement ring to her fellow shrinkee. She simply decided to let it be a surprise for both the little redhead and their owner when Ashleigh inevitably popped the question.


But Christmas came and went within a few days of their return and Ashleigh never pulled out the ring. Neither of them went home for the holiday, instead spending it together. They went to a friend's for Christmas Eve and returned home giggling and a little drunk. They didn't even take her or Rebecca out of the cage before they fell to the bed and started to paw at each other. They slept off their hangovers the following morning before Ashleigh cooked a comically large meal.


A meal that Tiffany and Rebecca actually got to eat beside their gigantic owners. They were placed at the center of the table with a roast beef the size of a house towering over them and scraps from every dish arrayed on a saucer in front of them. The sound of Amanda and Ashleigh overeating boomed around the tiny pair, and Tiffany couldn't help but flinch every time a heaping spoonful of mashed potatoes or a slab of beef passed over her head. When the meal finally ended with each giantess eating a truck-sized slice of pie, the shrunken women were scooped up and then dropped unceremoniously atop their owners bulging and gurgling stomachs while they watched Christmas movies.


It was pleasant and intimate and Tiffany couldn't imagine why her immense former friend didn't take the opportunity to propose.


Neither of them went into work immediately after the holiday, and the days simply bled into each other. Amanda dragged Ashleigh out on runs that her girlfriend claimed were too cold and long, which she used as an excuse to drag Amanda down onto the couch beneath a hefty blanket. Tiffany and Rebecca cleaned their running sneakers while they cuddled above, then with no warning Ashleigh lifted the tiny redhead up from the floor and slid her somewhere into the dark warm confines of the blanket. The moans that echoed out of Amanda told Tiffany exactly what was going on and she did her best to block it out.


She expected the giantesses to simply stay on vacation through the New Year, which is why she was shocked to see Amanda rising out of bed the following Monday while Ashleigh remained an unmovable mountain beneath the sheets. Tiffany, as her Goddess's loofah, wasn't worthy of an explanation when Amanda's hand dipped into the cage to first pull a discarded sock up over Rebecca's shoulders and then rip Tiffany out of her own makeshift bed.


The shrunken brunette had long ago adjusted to Amanda's morning routine and so she simply let her owner have her way with her as she was dragged back and forth across the blonde's enormous frame. Sitting atop a hand towel afterward, the only thing that surprised Tiffany was when Amanda came in fully dressed and carried her back to the cage.


Rebecca sat up, rubbing sleep from her eyes as Amanda gently scooped the girl up. The redhead giggled and squirmed when Amanda kissed her and whispered, “You're coming with me to the office, lovely.”


“Yes, Goddess,” Rebecca cooed back as she was lowered down into Amanda's bag.


The smile remained on the blonde giantess's face as she crossed over to where Ashleigh still slept. She bent down and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek, “I gotta go into work, Ash.”


The larger woman grumbled and reached out for Amanda, “No work, babe, vacation...”


“Some stuff is basically on fire,” she whispered as she squatted down and leaned in closer, “I have to go.”


All Ashleigh offered was another annoyed grunt and a kiss.


“Love you too,” was Amanda's reply.


The world shook from her passing and Tiffany found herself sitting in the cage alone, staring at Ashleigh. It had been over a week since they had gotten back from Los Angeles and still the ring box remained hidden somewhere in the apartment. They had exchanged some gifts on Christmas but Ashleigh hadn't given her girlfriend any jewelry.


Tiffany found herself wondering just what the hold up was but before she could think about it for much longer, her gigantic former roommate finally rose from the bed she shared with Amanda. The blonde smacked her lips sleepily as she stood up, scratching herself and picking gunk from around her eyes without a hint of self-consciousness. Tiffany's prison shook when Ashleigh strolled up to it, her hand flicking the door open and wrapping around the shrunken brunette, “Morning, Tiff...”


The shrunken woman hung in Ashleigh's grip, and didn't flinch whenever she was unconsciously brushed against the giantess's fluffy pajama bottoms. She was set down on the rim of the tub and did her best to ignore the enormous woman relieving herself, even though the sound and smell was literally inescapable. A hand reached over her as she sat huddled on the edge of the tub doing her best to breathe through her mouth, and suddenly Ashleigh's grunts were covered up by the waterfall pouring out of the tub's faucet.


Steam began to rise and the sound of the drain being stoppered echoed off the tile.


The toilet flushed and Tiffany watched Ashleigh's shadow rise up and disrobe.


The gigantic blonde's leg swung out over head and then with a slow satisfied sigh, she lowered herself into the bathtub. Her immense tanned hand landed beside Tiffany, her fingertips brushing against the shrunken girl before her foot reached up in the distance and, after a few attempts, managed to cut off the water before it threatened to overflow. Ashleigh sighed once more, drawing the shrunken woman's gaze to where she rested her head against the tiled wall, her blonde hair piled up in a messy bun.


“Amanda and I were supposed to go do stuff today,” Ashleigh pouted while her fingers again brushed against Tiffany's body, “But now it's just you and me. She didn't even leave me both our shrinkees...”


Tiffany stared at her friend, and dozens of questions began to swirl inside of her.


“What?” Ashleigh asked as she gently patted Tiffany on the head.


“When are you going to propose?”


Ashleigh's eyebrows shot up and Tiffany's own jaw dropped. Out of all the things she could ask her former friend, after everything that the gigantic woman had done to her and said, the little brunette couldn't comprehend that that was what jumped to the front of her mind.


The blonde smiled, “So you found the ring?”


Her pinkie slid beneath Tiffany's chin, forcing her to look up at the giantess. She nodded.


“Well, Amanda apparently has a lot of fucking rules about proposals,” her amused snort echoed off the tiled walls as she rolled her eyes, “Thank God some jackass proposed at that nice restaurant we went to or I, apparently, would have done everything wrong.”


Water sloshed as her other hand rose into the sky, “She hates public proposals, said they're embarrassing and that she'd be mortified. So there went my plan to ask her during our hike because Runyon Canyon was going to be full of people. Also, she can't stand the idea of being asked around any holidays. Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's? All of them are right out.” The snap of her fingers left Tiffany's ears ringing, “So now I have to wait and it sucks...”


The giantess slumped down, sending ripples throughout the water.


“And do you know what the worst part is, my little pet?”


Tiffany cringed as Ashleigh's fingers wrapped around her and pulled her closer to the gigantic woman. Water roared and waves crested in the tub as the blonde leaned forward, her face looming over Tiffany's world.


“I want to make it perfect for her,” she said with a smile before resting her head back against the wall. Her finger stroked up and down Tiffany's body, completely unconcerned with the way the shrunken woman squirmed. Ashleigh sighed, “I mean, God, I fell head over heels for that little nerd and I still can't believe it.”


Tiffany tried to crawl away from the probing finger but it pushed down against her chest, pinning her beneath it. She tried to shove it off but Ashleigh merely pressed slightly harder and the air was knocked out of her little body.


“Can you, lovely?”


The finger lifted just enough for Tiffany to breathe and she stared up at her former roommate, who regarded her with a cool casual expression. “I... I...” she stumbled over her words before she managed to say, “I didn't even know you were gay...”


Ashleigh's laughter boomed all around her, “Aw, Tiffany, I'm not gay.”


Tiffany blinked, “Wh-what...”


“I'm bisexual, cutie,” her finger trailed down Tiffany's body, making her shudder as it settled atop her stomach, “I know you know I've had sex with men. It's not like marrying Amanda would suddenly make all the dicks I've had in me, like, null and void.”


Tiffany simply stared back at the giantess, uncertain what to say.


“Aw, my poor dumb wittle homophobe,” Ashleigh cooed and Tiffany found herself shuddering as the finger started to gently play across her stomach, “Is that too nuanced for you?”


“No!” Tiffany shrieked in protest, strangely offended that the gigantic woman would think she couldn't grasp it. She slapped at the finger grinding atop her, “And I'm not homophobic!”


Ashleigh smirked, “I know.”


“Wh-what?” Tiffany deflated even though the finger continued to play atop her.


“I've seen the way you look at Amanda's little golden girl,” Ashleigh's finger slipped down between Tiffany's legs and the shrunken brunette gasped, “Sometimes when we eat lunch together, Amanda and I talk about when you two are going to, ya know...”


The fingertip pressed against her womanhood and Tiffany desperately tried to squirm away.


“She thinks it's already happened but I think she's been living in the Bay Area too long,” Ashleigh's finger ran down her legs and gently pulled at Tiffany's ankles, drawing her closer, “She literally thinks everyone is queer. Like, she thinks some characters on some kid's cartoon are gay. It'd honestly be annoying if she wasn't so cute when she talked about it.” The finger started to slowly roll up Tiffany's leg once more, moving steadily inward as it went, “But me, I think it's going to take some time.”


The fingertip hovered over her crotch and Tiffany wheezed, “Please...”


“Please what?”


The shrunken brunette squirmed but Tiffany found herself completely uncertain what she wanted as she stared up at the finger wagging above her. Her stomach churned and blood pounded in her ears as she stared at the tanned digit, the light catching off of Ashleigh's glossy nail.


“See, I know what you want, Tiffany,” the fingertip lowered but stopped just short of touching her, “But I want to hear you say it.”


“Please,” tears welled in Tiffany's eyes as she shook her head.


“I asked Amanda once, if you ever tried to escape,” the finger stretched over Tiffany's body and the tip hovered over her face, heat radiating off of it, “You were literally at our feet when I asked, lost in your own little world, massaging her toes. She told me that none of her lovelies ever tried to run away and I thought to myself, why the fuck would Tiffany Standish stay with a girl who she bullied in high school?”


Tiffany sobbed, “It's scary, it's so scary, Ashleigh, you don't know...”


The fingertip mushed down against her face, smothering her momentarily before it pulled away, “Is that really it, Tiffany? Is it because you're so wittle?” Before Tiffany could plead again the finger pressed down before lifting up, “Cause if you want, I can just give you to my brother. I know you think he's hot and don't lie to me about that.”


Images of Ashleigh's strapping younger brother flashed through her mind but she shook her head back and forth, “No, no, please...”


“Really? You don't want to be my brother's pet? He's actually super nice to shrinkees, so is his girlfriend,” the finger came down again but instead of smothering Tiffany, it played with her hair, “She's pretty cute too. You'd like her.”


“Ashleigh,” Tiffany sobbed, wishing the torture would simply end.


“No, you don't want to be someone else's pet do you, Tiffany?” The finger rolled down and started to gently knead her breasts.


“Please, Ashleigh, please...”


“If it's only because you're tiny and scared, why wouldn't you want to be someone else's pet?” Ashleigh's voice rose a little higher, like she was playing dumb, “Unless there was some other reason you wanted to stay here?”


Tiffany squirmed and shoved at the massive finger, “Ashleigh, please, don't...”


“Do you think little shrinkees that hate their owners ask when they're going to get married?” There was no pressure behind the blonde's fingertip but still Tiffany couldn't move it, “Don't you think they'd try to escape?”


“It's too hard,” Tiffany blubbered.


“No it's not. You're little, you could hide, you can crawl through vents. Hell you could just throw yourself off of the kitchen counter if you really hate it so much,” Ashleigh's giggling completely eclipsed Tiffany's sobs, “But you don't. You wait by the door every day for us to come home, you sit at our feet while we eat dinner and watch tv, you cuddle up with us, you don't even scream when we play with you. Do you?”


The finger trailed down Tiffany's stomach but stopped just short of her waist.


The shrunken brunette's chest heaved as she cried but all she could do was shake her head back and forth.


“Do you?”


“No!” She wailed and shoved against the finger.


Only Tiffany didn't shove it away, she shoved it down between her legs.


“Oh, do you want me to...” The finger wiggled once and a jolt of pleasure shot through Tiffany.


“Please,” she whined, “Please, Ashleigh...”


“But why, lovely?”


“Because...”


“Because?” The single word echoed off the tile all around them.


“Because I'm yours,” she said, “I love being your shrinkee.”


The finger started to rub against her womanhood and Tiffany squirmed in response. A smug smile spread across Ashleigh's face as she said, “That's what I thought, Tiffany.”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday! As always, thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!

Chapter 29 by gtswburg

“So, when is it going down?”


Thin cool fingers played against Tiffany's shrunken body but no matter how much she squirmed or shoved against them, they never relented.


“After dinner, that is, if Amanda actually fucking leaves work,” Ashleigh growled from the couch.


The frustration in her friend-turned-owner's voice made Tiffany stumble forward. She tried to clamber up over the skinny denim clad leg of Ashleigh's friend but the chilly fingers grabbed her again. She was dragged back into the valley formed by the gigantic girl's legs and the enormous brunette giggled, like this was some game that she and Tiffany were playing.


Ashleigh and Amanda had spent New Year's at a friend's apartment, and after a day recovering from their hangovers they had both returned to work. It was apparently slow to start back up again for Ashleigh but for some reason Amanda had been trapped in a never ending cycle of fires that needed to be put out. Which meant that the engagement ring had remained hidden within the apartment until Ashleigh came home that night with her friend Kristie.


In the years that they lived together, Ashleigh had mentioned Kristie many times but their paths had never crossed because she lived on the West Coast and rarely visited New York. She had recognized the tall willowy girl with her dark chin length hair when she had walked in though thanks to years of Facebook posts. Hell, Tiffany was vaguely certain that despite never having met they followed each other on Instagram because of their mutual friendship with Ashleigh.


Kristie's tan suede bootie had almost smashed down atop Tiffany when the pair had walked in and then the giantess immediately scooped her up. She had grunted and squirmed as Kristie's fingers ran over her, the girl's clear blue eyes running over every millimeter of her shrunken frame while her glossy lips curled into a hungry smirk. While Ashleigh opened a one of Amanda's fancy beers, the towering brunette asked 'where the other one was.'


Amanda had taken Rebecca with her to work again in anticipation of another frustrating day and as she was continuously molested by the giantess, Tiffany found herself actually happy that she had to sit around alone all day. She cringed as she thought of how Rebecca might react to being played with by someone who wasn't her owner.


A cool fingertip brushed against her inner thigh and Tiffany let out an undignified yelp. She first glanced pleadingly at Ashleigh but the blonde was staring at her phone. Craning her neck back, she shot an annoyed glare at Kristie but the giantess gave her a mocking smile. A wiggling finger ruffled her hair and caused her to stumble, while Kristie asked, “Is there anything I can do to help besides pictures?”


Tiffany's owner sighed as she sank back into the couch, “No, it's fine, she's going to come home soon, I think. I stopped by her office before I left and she said it would probably only be two hours...”


“Well, I'm just saying, I take my Best Woman duties very seriously.”


Ashleigh chuckled, “Kristie, you're my Maid of Honor.”


“You're doing the proposing,” the brunette said with a shrug, “I think that makes you the groom and me the best woman.”


Tiffany could practically hear Ashleigh roll her eyes, “Sure, Kristie.”


The giantess's spindly fingers suddenly wrapped around Tiffany and ripped her up into the air. Her surprised shout drew Ashleigh's attention but she could see that there was no alarm on her owner's face, only the barest hint of amusement. She hung in front of Kristie's mouth, facing Ashleigh, while the giantess shook her back and forth, “And will this little cutie be helping out with the proposal?”


Warm tanned fingers reached out and pulled Tiffany from Kristie's grip. “Give me that,” Tiffany didn't hesitate to snuggle into Ashleigh's hand, desperate to get away from the other giantess's molesting fingers, “She's not a toy.”


Tiffany found herself in Ashleigh's lap, the giantess's fingers holding her close to her stomach. She stared back at Kristie who simply gestured at where she cowered behind her owner's hand. “She's a shrinkee, of course she's a toy. Unless...” Kristie gasped as if she was scandalized, “Ashleigh, has Amanda made you go soft on shrinkees?”


Tiffany looked up to find her view blocked by the shelf of Ashleigh's breasts but she didn't need to see the giantess's reaction once the laughter started. The wall behind her convulsed and battered her between the blonde's stomach and fingers while the shifting skirt beneath her made Tiffany fall to all fours. Finally, Ashleigh caught her breath and sighed, “Kristie, seriously?”


“What? You guys keep multiple shrinkees, you told me she is super sweet to them and calls them pet names and now you won't let me play with one. What am I supposed to think?”


“That I don't want you breaking my things?” Ashleigh sniped back while her thumb gently stroked down Tiffany's back. The shrunken brunette didn't even try to rise to her feet, simply laying down atop her owner's skirt. “Or well, Amanda's technically...”


“Oh come on,” Kristie snorted, “When have I ever been too rough with a shrinkee?”


“Uh, Junior year of high school? Mike Wallace?”


Kristie's face contorted with indignation, “How was I supposed to know the little shrimp couldn't handle getting kicked? It wasn't like I was even wearing some kind of heavy duty shoes. I was wearing flats for God's sake.”


“Oh my God, can you imagine what would have happened if you had been wearing your creepers or something?” Ashleigh laughed while her finger started to play with Tiffany's hair.


“Man, I wish I still had a pair of creepers, they were like the perfect shrinkee squishers.”


Tiffany trembled in Ashleigh's lap while memories of similar conversations when they were roommates flashed through her tiny head.


“You could get some, they're back in style.”


“Oh yeah, I can get some before the summer that way all the interns will know I'm cool.”


“They'll at least know what will happen to them if they shrink during their internship.”


“Hell yeah,” Kristie's leg lifted up and she thrust it out in a stomping motion, “That'll keep all the non-Immune fuckers in line.”


The world was filled with the enormous pair's laughter while Tiffany simply sat atop Ashleigh's lap, her mind racing through what it would have been like if she had shrunk at the office. Tiffany could only think of her own cute intern, Emma. It was easy to imagine the petite girl stomping into her office, towering over the world and raising her foot high overhead before smashing it down onto Tiffany's little body.


The crash of the front door made her jump slightly, which briefly drew a concerned look from Ashleigh before she turned to greet her girlfriend and soon-to-be fiance. “Hey, babe,” Ashleigh stretched as Amanda walked right up to her and bent down.


Their lips smacked above while Amanda dropped Rebecca down into the blonde's lap. “Hi, Kristie, I didn't realize you were coming with us...” Amanda trailed off.


Rebecca scurried over to Tiffany and looked at the unfamiliar giantess with an arched eyebrow.


“She's a friend of Ashleigh's,” Tiffany whispered, certain that they wouldn't be overheard by the giantesses that surrounded them, “They went to high school and college together.”


Kristie's thunderous voice easily overwhelmed Tiffany's explanation, “I'm not, we just thought it'd be fun to grab drinks after work.”


“Oh,” Amanda glanced back down at Ashleigh, before giving her another quick kiss, “Ok, then just give me a second to get changed.”


Amanda walked into the bedroom and the world shifted as Ashleigh leaned forward to whisper to Kristie. She reached into her purse and pulled out her keys, “Alright, so this little fob gets you in and you need it to use the elevator too.”


“Right,” Kristie nodded, taking the keys, “And you're sure that your building's roof deck will be empty?”


“It's always empty.”


“And Amanda won't be pissed that I'm there?”


Ashleigh frowned, “Her mom will be pissed more if there are no pictures, so...”


They both stopped talking as Amanda's footfalls approached. She had changed out of her t-shirt and hoodie into a dark knit cable sweater. Again, she paused with a confused look on her face, “Is everything ok?”


Ashleigh set Tiffany and Rebecca down onto the couch as she rose up to her own dominating height. The world trembled as Ashleigh's high heeled boots thundered around the couch to pull Amanda into an embrace, “Yeah, why?”


Amanda furrowed her brow then shrugged, “I don't know, it's been a long day, let's just go get some dim sum.” She cuddled close to Ashleigh, hugging the other girl back before they started to walk toward the door with Kristie in tow.


The door boomed shut behind the trio of giantesses and Tiffany could easily feel Rebecca's gaze on her. She slowly turned to the younger giantess, who shared the same look of suspicion as her Goddess, “Tiffany, what is going on? What was Ashleigh talking about with that Kristie girl...”


Tiffany took a deep breath and tried to brace herself for Rebecca's reaction, “Ashleigh's going to propose tonight.”


Rebecca blinked and she just slumped down slightly, “Oh...”


Tiffany reached out for the other girl, gently placing her hands on the redhead's shoulders, “Are...”


“I'm fine,” she said but she didn't shrug out of Tiffany's hands, instead she sunk deeper into the smaller woman's embrace, “It makes sense. I've never seen Goddess this happy. I mean, I only ever met a few of her other girlfriends.”


Tiffany nodded as she wrapped her arms around the amazonian girl and they sunk into the couch cushion behind them.


“It's just so weird to think about, I mean... I know Goddess is older than me but it's so crazy to think of them getting married.”


“I never thought I'd see Ashleigh get married,” Tiffany said before she could stop herself.


“Goddess didn't seem like the type either...”


Tiffany couldn't stop herself from thinking about how she felt like her life should have gone. A part of her still couldn't believe that she had never met the right guy. She had been in several somewhat serious relationships, there had even been a few guys she had hoped would propose but none of them did, which she now realized was probably why they broke up.


The idea of spending the rest of her life with someone was still daunting, even in her imagination. Yet, the more she thought about it, the more her eyes drifted down to the much younger woman cuddled up in her arms.


Her hand gently cupped Rebecca's chin and tilted her head upward.


The redhead stared up at her, her eyes wide with confusion before they suddenly glittered with hope and excitement. Neither of them said anything but they drifted closer to each other, their lips pursing as Rebecca closed her eyes.


The door to the apartment opened and the smell of tacos accompanied the powerful footfalls of a giant. An immense black bag crashed down on the couch next to them and Kristie towered over their world.


The brunette grinned at them as she came around the couch, “You better move, shrinkees, because I don't care if I sit on you or the couch...”


Her denim-clad ass hung in the sky above them for a brief moment before it started to plummet.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!

Chapter 30 by gtswburg

Tiffany and Rebecca scrambled apart as the shadow of Kristie's ass expanded around them. The shrunken brunette dove across the couch cushion as the giantess's shapely rear crashed into it, sending a shock wave through the massive piece of furniture that made Tiffany bounce a few extra inches.


The towering girl wiggled her hips and quickly glanced down at them, “Aw, you both made it.”


The same slightly cold fingers that had been toying with her all evening, wrapped around Tiffany's body and lifted her high into the sky. Squirming, Tiffany stared into Kristie's clear blue eyes as they raked over her little body. A yelp from below reminded Tiffany that she wasn't alone and in the blink of an eye, Rebecca was squirming in the giantess's other fist beside her.


“Look at you two,” Kristie purred as her thumbs started to trail back and forth across their bodies, “Such hot little things...”


The shrunken pair trembled as Kristie's face swooped in closer, her glossy lips hanging in front of them while warm beer-scented breath rolled over them. The girl's white teeth seemed to glisten with saliva, and Tiffany could barely make out the thin strands of spit that ran from the top of her mouth to the bottom.


“I guess you're not that little though,” her lips pressed together and briefly pouted, “Too big to be eaten in one gulp, that's for sure.”


The giantess lowered them down to the coffee table, beside a foil wrapped paper basket, no doubt the source of the tantalizing scent of tacos that was filling the apartment. Kristie's long delicate fingers peeled back the foil and Tiffany could practically taste the al pastor sitting inside. The same hand that had just been holding her grabbed an overstuffed tortilla and lifted it high into the sky.


Juices momentarily surged out the back as Kristie bit into it, letting out an excited little moan as she did. Her lips smacked and her throat flexed before she said, “I think you're even bigger than these tacos and these are like three or four bites long...”


Another waterfall of drippings poured from the taco along with a hefty glistening hunk of pork.


Tiffany's stomach rumbled and on the other side of the tacos, she could see Rebecca staring hungrily at the same scrap. A slender thumb and forefinger plucked it up out of the pooled meat juices and carried the piece into the heavens, where Kristie simply popped it into her mouth.


Her lips spread into a wide grin, clearly amused by the way she commanded their attention. Her maw opened wide enough to accommodate the remainder of the taco in her hand and she chewed, her cheeks slightly puffed.


When Kristie swallowed, Tiffany shuddered.


“Ya know, they say that pig tastes the closest to human,” Kristie announced casually, “But I've eaten enough shrinkees to know that it's not quite the same.”


Her greasy index finger drifted down toward Tiffany and the brunette found herself cowering closer to the table before the digit pushed against her head and started to run over her hair. She squirmed while the giantess simply wiped her thumb and finger clean against Tiffany's long brown tresses. The giantess rubbed the ends of the shrunken woman's locks together and Tiffany winced from the hefty tugging sensation.


Kristie let out a soft chuckle when she gently tapped her now clean finger against Tiffany's face, making the shrunken brunette stumble. “I've never thought about cooking shrinkees though,” the giantess mused, “Would you things taste more like pork if you were cooked? Should people be making shrinkee al pastor?”


Another taco went up into the heavens and Kristie simply stared down at them, her eyebrows going up briefly like she was actually expecting an answer.


Tiffany said nothing, she just stood there shaking in fear. Not since Gabbi had stomped into her apartment or she had first seen Amanda had she felt as afraid as she had at that moment. She realized that she didn't really know what Kristie was like with shrinkees, she never would have asked when she thought she was Immune. She never would have even thought to ask. Now though, she suddenly worried that the giantess might just swipe one of them up and toss them in a pan to see what happened because her friendship with Ashleigh would probably survive.


On the other side of the grease soaked paper basket, Rebecca dropped to her knees while tears rolled down her cheeks.


“Aw, don't worry, red,” Kristie cooed.


Rebecca cringed as the giantess's finger practically smothered her face in what was clearly supposed to be a soothing gesture.


“I'm not going to eat either of you,” she giggled, “But I'm probably going to cook the next shrinkee I find just to see what it's like.”


The giant hand drifted away and Tiffany found herself slowly walking around the back of the giantess's dinner toward Rebecca, desperate to comfort her fellow shrunken slave. A zipper being undone made her stop though and she turned to locate the source of the sound.


Kristie had opened up the large black bag beside her and pulled out a few thick camera lenses. With practiced care, she set three of them down on the coffee table next to Rebecca along with a soft looking cloth.


“How about you make yourself useful, cutie,” Kristie said while again pressing her fingertip against the shrunken girl's face, “Wipe those clean and I'll be able to get perfect shots of Ashleigh's proposal. Hm? Doesn't that sound nice?”


“Y-yes,” Rebecca stammered, her face flushing ever so slightly.


“Aw, lookit you,” Kristie's finger ran down the redhead's chest, brushing against her breasts and softly rubbing her stomach, “Ashleigh told me you were a good little girl who loves their Goddess Amanda, isn't that right?”


Kristie's finger dipped slightly lower and Rebecca yelped in surprise.


Another brush of her fingertip and Kristie asked, “Isn't it?”


“Yes!” Rebecca squealed.


The fingertip pulled away from her crotch and gently patted her on the head, “Then go be a good girl for me and clean my lenses.”


The flushed girl nodded her head and scrambled over to the camera lenses. Her thighs still quivered as she rose to her feet with the cloth in hand and began to gently wipe it across the glass.


Tiffany could feel Kristie's gaze on her as she sat there watching Rebecca work. It was only when she heard the splatter of the last taco's drippings that she looked up. A little grease dribbled down Kristie's chin and her thick tongue swiped down to collect it.


“As for you,” Kristie thundered.


The shrunken brunette stiffened slightly but no further command came down. Instead the enormous girl above her took another massive bite, unconcerned by the juices coating her fingers and palm as she continued to chow down. The giantess's blue eyes seemed to root her to the spot and Tiffany felt compelled to watch Kristie finish her meal.


A hand that reeked of pork and pineapple was suddenly thrust in front of her, glistening with the grease from the tacos. A single word boomed across the heavens, “Lick.”


Months at Amanda and Ashleigh's feet meant that Tiffany instantly complied.


She dropped down to her knees and bent over the giantess's delicate fingers. Her tongue, the same tongue that she used to clean scuffs and smudges from her owner's shoes, swiped across the cool slender digits over and over again. The taste of the tacos filled her mouth, clearing away the sour earthy taste that she had grown so accustomed to licking sweat soaked fabric, grimy rubber, and leather. Tiffany worked her way inward, until she had essentially clambered up into Kristie's palm, lapping away at the fatty drippings that had collected there.


Tiffany gasped when the hand started to rise up into the sky and the fingers rose around her to ensure she didn't fall. The ascent was slow and measured, and though Tiffany knew it was barely two seconds, the fear welling within her stretched it on for what felt like agonizing minutes as she saw Kristie's mouth grow before her.


She cowered before the giant brunette's maw and her now greasy hair was tousled by each of the giantess's hot humid breaths. The world pitched backwards as Kristie leaned back into the couch, her eyes locked on the shrunken girl in her hand. Below, Tiffany heard Rebecca's startled shouts as Kristie dropped her booted feet onto the coffee table with a powerful thump.


“Such a greasy little piggy, aren't you?” Kristie's voice was a breathy whisper, “Do you know the best way to get little piggies clean?”


Tiffany was already shaking her head while trying to get away, but her knees slipped atop the giantess's palm and she felt her foot briefly dangle over empty air.


The fingers collapsed around her and the giantess's tongue rolled out past her lips. Tiffany screamed as the monstrous muscle lapped across her tiny body but her wordless pleas were completely overwhelmed by Kristie's pleased moan. Again and again the tongue ran over her body, coating her in sticky saliva that left the air around her reeking of the giantess's mouth.


Then she felt the giantess's lips settle across her chest and blinking away the spit that covered her eyes, Tiffany found herself staring into the dark cavern of Kristie's mouth. Air rushed over her body and she could feel the spit that covered her being yanked off by the sudden shift in pressure. The process repeated several times in quick succession before the tongue lashed around her once more.


The slimy pink beast roamed over her breasts and face before the air roared around her once more. She could feel the giantess's slender fingers settle around her hips and gently push her back and forth, almost but never quite pulling her completely out of the giant's mouth. Sobbing, Tiffany realized that Kristie was licking and sucking on her like a lollipop.


The tip of the tongue probed every millimeter of her upper body; teasing her nipples, pressing against her lips, and smothering her nose. Then the giantess would start sucking again, clearing away all the new spit and saliva that had collected on Tiffany before slathering her with a fresh coat. The shrunken woman quickly lost count of how many times this happened before it finally stopped.


Kristie didn't pull her out though, instead Tiffany could dimly make out her tormentor's tongue probing somewhere else within the wet horrifying cavern. Suddenly the lips parted and light poured in, dazzling the shrunken woman.


Partially dangling inside the giantess's mouth, Tiffany was completely unprepared for the sonic assault that was Kristie speaking, “Hey, I can feel something stuck between my teeth, can you get it?”


There was no further warning before Tiffany was shoved deeper into the dank cave. She flopped down atop the giantess's teeth and immediately flinched in response to how sharp they were. A stringy piece of fatty pork was wedged between two of Kristie's wide and flat molars.


A horrifying gurgling noise bubbled up from the dark abyss a few relative feet from Tiffany's skull and she realized it was Kristie asking, “See it?”


With saliva dripping across her back, Tiffany shouted, “Yes,” as she gripped the strand with both hands and yanked it upwards. The teeth offered no resistance and the scrap of food slid out with a single strange squeak.


Tiffany was pulled out of the giantess's mouth and she was held before the still open maw for a moment as Kristie probed the spot once more with her immense tongue. With a relaxed sigh, the giantess leaned forward and dropped Tiffany atop a small stack of paper napkins.


“Thanks, that was starting to bother me,” Kristie said casually while crossing her immense feet at the ankles.


The giantess's tan booties towered over the shrunken girl while Tiffany looked down first at her own saliva coated body, then the slimy piece of pork in her hand, and finally the giantess high above.


Kristie glanced down and arched an eyebrow at the shrunken brunette, “Well? Aren't you going to eat your dinner?”


Tiffany's stomach growled at the mere mention of the word and her eyes again drifted to the stringy scrap she had just pried from Kristie's teeth. With a grimace she lifted the hunk of fatty pork to her mouth and bit into it. She grunted as she tore off a hunk with her teeth, chewing the gummy piece of pre-chewed meat to the best of her ability. It still tasted mostly like al pastor but there was also shades of the hoppy beer that Kristie and Ashleigh had split along with flavors Tiffany could only assume were other things the giantess had eaten that day.


“Oh my God, you did it!” Kristie roared with laughter.


The sound immediately made the shrunken woman flush with embarrassment.


One of the massive feet hanging over her jerked to the giantess's right, “There are still scraps you silly little shrinkee. Oh my God...” Kristie sighed, wiping a tear from her eye as she leaned back into the couch, “That was amazing, I should have recorded it...”


Fighting the urge to cry, Tiffany slunk around the giantess's feet, briefly glancing up to see a few small rust colored stains on the hard soles of the boots. They were a grim reminder of the power that the girl held over her and Tiffany told herself that that meant it was perfectly reasonable to do what she had done.


Anyone would have done the same, she told herself.


Rebecca was equally flush with embarrassment as Tiffany reached the greasy paper basket that still had a few hunks of unchewed pork. She dropped the stringy piece of fat onto the coffee table and then reached for a chunk of meat without another word.


The only sound that accompanied their meal was Kristie's thumbs tapping against her phone screen and the occasional buzz of a notification. Her stomach was completely full when the boots suddenly lifted off the coffee table and crashed onto the floor below without any warning.


Kristie said nothing to them as she put her lenses back into her bag and then double-checked the contents. The brunette simply rose to her full height, tossed the bag over her shoulder, and stomped off through the door, leaving only tremors in her wake.


Tiffany and Rebecca looked at each other before the redhead said, “I... I guess it's about to happen...”


“Yeah,” Tiffany found her shoulders slumping slightly, “Ashleigh's about to propose.”


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!

Chapter 31 by gtswburg

Neither of them said anything, they simply sat on the coffee table not quite looking at each other. It wasn't hard for Tiffany to imagine what was happening high above them, how Ashleigh was leading Amanda to some rooftop deck that the tiny girl couldn't remember them ever talking about before. Thinking about the skirt that Ashleigh had been wearing that day, Tiffany suddenly wondered if she would get down on one knee in front of Amanda.


Would Amanda squeal with delight? Would she cry while struggling to say yes?


There was not a doubt in the tiny woman's mind that Amanda would say yes. They were obviously in love. She saw the little ways that they made each other happy that she would never be privy to if she were still a normal size were blown up to movie theater like proportions over her every day. Everything from the cute quick kisses and hugs to the way that Ashleigh always had a mug of coffee ready for when Amanda got back from a run or the lengths Amanda went to to avoid waking Ashleigh up on weekends.


They weren't self-conscious around each other, just relaxed.


Tiffany found her eyes drifting over to Rebecca as she thought about the quiet serious conversations she had heard her owners share in bed or on the couch. It was rare, she realized, to have someone in your life who could actually understand what you were going through. She couldn't remember ever talking to any guy she had ever dated about some of the things that Ashleigh and Amanda had conversations about. Several of her boyfriends, especially earlier in her twenties, had been downright dismissive of her life.


Rebecca seemed to sense her gaze and her head lifted up, tilting in a silent question.


None of her boyfriends, even the ones she had considered responsible, were actually reliable. They were chronically late or they were forgetful. She always gave them a pass on it, blaming it on the subway or the fact that she dated guys with high-powered jobs. In reality though, they just didn't make the time for her and they didn't make time for her because they didn't care about her. It was impossible to imagine waking up beside them every day and the two of them sharing some morning ritual.


Her hands trembled while her eyes went over Rebecca's pale sculpted flesh, which she continued to wash every morning after their owners left for work.


The taller and younger shrinkee rose to her full seven inches of height and started walking toward Tiffany. The brunette found her neck craning back slightly to stare up into the girl's face overhead. Rebecca's womanhood hovered in front of her face and she could almost feel the heat radiating off of it against her cheek.


Large but still feminine hands ran through her thick dark hair before one traced her jawline before cupping her chin. Tiffany quivered as Rebecca smiled down at her and her thumb gently pressed against her lips.


All she could think about was the way their lips had been drifting toward each others before Kristie had barged in on them. Tiffany suddenly found herself wishing that the giantess had come in a minute later so that she could have felt her lips press against Rebecca's.


Slowly, she rose to her own two feet and let her arms wrap around the taller girl's hips. The inch difference in height was sizable but as she stood up on the tips of her toes, Tiffany realized that it wasn't insurmountable. Her hands traveled up the redhead's strong back until they settled along her shoulders.


Rebecca pulled her into an embrace and their lips found each other.


Fireworks seemed to go off in Tiffany's stomach as she kissed her fellow slave more deeply, a passionate hunger overriding every other thought in her tiny brain. Their hands roved over each other and a moan bubbled up from the bottom of her chest when her leg rose up and she pressed herself against the larger girl.


The redhead's powerful fingers dug between them and quickly pushed into Tiffany's folds. She cried out and for a moment Rebecca stopped, alarm on her face before Tiffany shook her head and kissed her.


“It's good, it's good...” she panted.


She kissed the girl over and over again, her lips leaving a trail across the girl's body as an orgasm started to build within her. Tiffany's hand drifted down and began to play with the small breasts on Rebecca's ripped chest. The groan of pleasure that traveled from Rebecca's body to her own told Tiffany all that she needed to know. She continued to knead the girl's breast and occasionally switched things up by teasing the redhead's erect nipple.


Her hips bucked along with the wriggling of Rebecca's fingers inside of her.


With every little swirl of her thumb and wiggle of her fingers, the redhead sent pleasure coursing through Tiffany's body. She began to moan and mewl, unable to contain the ecstasy that was building inside of her.


All the terrifying dreams that flooded her mind every time she had masturbated since shrinking went through Tiffany's head. She saw Chase and Amanda making out high overhead, then Ashleigh with the parade of giants that she had brought through their apartment back when Tiffany was still normal sized, and finally the two blondes together dressed for a night out and looking down their noses right at her.


Her and Rebecca.


Tiffany pressed her body against Rebecca's, breathing in the redhead's scent and trying to savor her taste with every kiss. The strange thoughts about all the giants she had known faded from her head and were replaced with what was happening at that very moment.


Just her and Rebecca, holding each other in the middle of an immense coffee table.


Fully aware that at any moment their owners, their Goddess, could stroll right up to them and decide to end their lives if she so desired. Tears briefly welled in her eyes as she thought of Amanda's boot crashing down on George but another jolt of pleasure from Rebecca's fingers helped her to blink them away. The girl was the only person who could understand everything that had happened to her and what it was like to serve Amanda Fletcher and her soon-to-be wife Ashleigh Baker.


The orgasm ripped through her body and her roar echoed across the cavernous apartment.


She melted into the redhead's chest, unable to stay standing as her legs shuddered from the physical bliss rocking her shrunken frame. Rebecca's fingers slid out of her and she felt the warmth of her own sticky juices against her back as the redhead held her. Tiffany nuzzled the larger girl's breasts, kissing the still erect nipples as she sunk back down to her knees.


The apartment's front door opened up and their tiny world shook from Ashleigh and Amanda's return. The sound of their owners' lips smacking against each other filled their tiny ears and the door slamming shut was immediately followed by an appreciable thump as one of them pressed the other against it.


“I fucking love you so much right now,” Amanda whispered between kisses.


Ashleigh giggled, “If I had known it would make you this happy, I would have done it sooner.”


“You should have done it the moment you bought the ring,” there was a brief pause before Amanda added, “My ring. My engagement ring. My cute engagement ring that my fucking awesome fiance bought me.”


“You know what your fiance is going to do now?” Ashleigh purred.


“No but I bet it's amaz -” Amanda's words were cut off as she yelped in excitement.


Tiffany and Rebecca had sunk down onto their knees and they finally glanced away from each other to see Ashleigh holding Amanda up. The shorter blonde wrapped her legs around Ashleigh's hips as they kissed and Ashleigh started to walk toward the bedroom, each step of her high heeled boots cracking with thunder.


“I am going to fuck your brains out,” Ashleigh whispered.


Amanda squealed with delight, “No shrinkees tonight though. Just us.”


“Are you sure?” Ashleigh nibbled her ear lobe, “We can put your favorite little girl inside our strap-on...”


Tiffany found herself holding Rebecca a little tighter.


“No, just you,” Amanda said quietly, “We can play with them for the rest of our lives but you're only going to propose to me once... wow...”


Amanda pulled back from Ashleigh slightly and the taller giantess cocked her head, “What's wrong, babe?”


“I just said for the rest of our lives for the first time...” Amanda said her eyes wide in shock before a smile spread across her face and she kissed Ashleigh again, “We're going to be together for the rest of our lives.”


Ashleigh giggled as she carried Amanda into the bedroom, “That's how marriage works, Amanda.”


They crashed down onto the bed and Amanda's shout rang in Tiffany's tiny ears, “I'm getting married!”


Their conversation was replaced with the sound of their clothes being tossed down onto the bedroom floor and as their moans started to fill the apartment, Tiffany found her attention returning to the girl in front of her.


She gently pushed Rebecca back until the girl started to lay down, “Wh-what are you doing?”


Tiffany kissed each of the redhead's breasts before she started a trail of kisses going down her chest toward her crotch. Rebecca let out several surprised 'ohs' that turned into her own orgasmic moans when Tiffany's tongue slid across her womanhood. As she pushed in with the tip of her tongue, the redhead's legs spread and then settled atop her shoulders while she pressed her face in as close as she could.


With Rebecca's milky thighs on either side of her and the girl's long shapely legs draped across her back, Tiffany could feel every little pleasurable twitch she sent through her fellow slave's body. It was the perfect indicator for her on when to speed up or slow down as she lapped away at the girl's pussy.


She could almost hear the thumping of Rebecca's heart as the girl approached orgasm and her excited moans becoming almost continuous. Tiffany played with Rebecca's clitoris, gently at first and then growing in intensity until the thighs on either side of her head pressed in. The redhead screamed in ecstasy while Tiffany continued to lick, feeling every jolt that went down the girl's thighs.


Finally, Rebecca relaxed and Tiffany slowly clambered atop the panting girl.


They intertwined with ease and Tiffany wondered why she had waited so long to cuddle with the girl. How many times had they slept beside each other and it simply would have been easier to snuggle up like their owners did on the massive bed across from their cage?


Rebecca's fingers played with her hair and she blushed as the redhead's lips pressed against her forehead.


“I love you,” Tiffany said, the words falling from mouth as she hugged the redhead tight.


Rebecca pulled her in even closer, “I love you too, Tiffany. You're the only one who...”


Tiffany gently pressed her fingers against the younger girl's lips, “I know.”


The taller slave kissed her fingers and giggled, “We should rest though, Goddess and Ashleigh...”


The shrunken brunette nodded in agreement, knowing full well that there would be work for them in the morning. For the moment though, they were cuddled up and the sounds of their owners seemed to have completely faded into the background. It didn't take long for Tiffany to drift off to sleep and for the first time in months, it was fitful and dreamless.


Two fingers wrapping around her body jolted Tiffany awake and she found herself dangling above the coffee table, Rebecca still sleeping soundly below. The pale fingers wrapped around her and the little brunette shivered as she felt the cool metal of Amanda's engagement ring press against her thighs.


She turned to see her Goddess's thin pink lips stretched in a smile and her pale gray eyes lit with delight. The world shook as Amanda carried her through the apartment to the bathroom, her whispered words echoing off the tile around them, “Well, well, well...”


“Good morning, Goddess,” Tiffany said as Amanda set her down on a towel beside the sink.


The blonde loomed over the world, wearing baggy pajama bottoms and an old shirt of Ashleigh's that announced she had fun at a company barbecue in 2014. She gently patted the top of Tiffany's head, the power of her index finger more than enough to send the shrunken brunette down to her knees. A sizable princess cut diamond glittered on the blonde's ring finger and when she glanced up at Amanda, she could see her owner's smile stretch a little further.


“You like it?”


“Yes, Goddess.”


“Look at you,” she cooed gently, brushing her finger through Tiffany's dark tresses, “You're such a good girl now, aren't you?”


Tiffany found herself trembling slightly, suddenly wondering if the giantess was about to do something to her. Each stroke of Amanda's immense finger made her cringe, though she realized it wasn't from the humiliation of the gesture, just fear of the power that rested behind that finger. Her eyes drifted to the tub, where Ashleigh had toyed with her and when she had admitted how much she loved being their pet.


“I'm so happy to see that you and Rebecca are getting along,” Amanda's finger gently curled beneath her chin, forcing her to look up at the immense blonde.


Tiffany felt the heat rise in her cheeks, which only made Amanda chuckle.


“And I love that you're such a good girl for me and Ashleigh.”


The finger pulled away and Tiffany found her hands wrapping around it to hold it in place. She leaned in and kissed its tip softly, “I'm glad that you found each other, Goddess.”


“Aw,” Amanda smiled as she peeled off her shirt and slid out of her pajama bottoms.


As Amanda's hand wrapped around her and the shower roared to life, Tiffany realized that she really was happy for the two enormous women. She wriggled against the cool soap that was poured atop her and relaxed once she was dragged up and down across Amanda's skin. Tiffany breathed in her scent and thought about the rest of her day and all the days that would come after that.


A smile crept across her lips.


In that moment, Tiffany realized how much she loved her Goddess.


 


 

End Notes:

Happy Friday everyone! We have finally reached the end of our story and I hope you all have enjoyed it as much as I did. As always, thanks to everyone for reading and reviewing!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8188