AAA Metal Experience by Sir Lime
Summary:

A young man named Metal has a pleasant experience with his very good friend Lily.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Couples , Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Adventures of Metallus and Followers
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2330 Read: 38992 Published: November 06 2007 Updated: November 06 2007
Story Notes:
Metal and Lily are very good friends. But their friendship will grow stronger after what Metal invents......

1. The Entire Story by Sir Lime

The Entire Story by Sir Lime
Author's Notes:
The story of Metal's and Lily's experience.

Before it All

There once was a man named Metallus. Everyone just called him Metal. He was…..normal. He was 18 and 5’ 11”. He had black hair, but not too black of hair. It was more like very dark brown that could only be seen as it really is when light is reflected off of it. His hair was about a medium length and straight (he too was straight). He had brown eyes as well as brown skin and very nice body features (not to mention his rather good sized dick…). Usually modest and kind, he never thought of it much, but he was also rather good looking to top it all off. Unfortunately, he was a bit timid, shy or even a bit quiet.

Then, there was Lily. Her and Metal were VERY good friends. She was beautiful. No, she was FINE. She was 17 and 5’ 6”. She had long black hair. She had some pretty good looking features herself. She had big tits. A very nice ass. Heck, any man could whip out a boner for her no prob. But, living in California, you know manners, discipline, even karma. You can’t do that kind of thing in public. But, maybe for her. She had straight hair and brown eyes. She had brown skin too, but a bit lighter than that of Metal. Lily was kind. But mostly, she was outgoing, playful, and self-reflecting. But, she was a bit of a busy schedule, and a bit of a slow but intense way of thinking.

California. Yup. Best state in the U.S. Nice sunny beaches all year long……NOT! Mostly fog in the top two thirds of the state. But that is one of the reasons to love it. California just happens to have the greatest change in climate, temperature, and weather within the least amount of distance traveled IN THE WORLD. Hey, who knew? Metal. Especially how he lived in Santa Cruz. Yes, probably one of the best cities on earth. And he lived there.

I

Living in a world like ours helps you see every aspect of it. Or, so you think. Metal loved this. He loved the world. He loved nature, being human, and even living in busy America. But he always thought, “What if…” and he would add whatever he could after that. What if you could fly. What if you couldn’t swim. What if you could eat on and on without being full, live forever, died tomorrow. But, he had one he thought of more than just a few times.

“What if I could meet a giantess?”, he said as he walked on the beach. He sat down slowly, savoring every last second of the moment, and pensively looked out towards the open ocean. Would he have sex with her if he could? Most likely. As long as she wasn’t too hideous or emotionally distressing, or even unpleasant to a certain extreme. Would he have a feet fetish with her? Fuck no! That’s just fuckin’ disturbing! It’s also kind of disgusting.

He decided to go to his car and drive over to see Lily. He walked over to his bronze color Volvo and drove over to her house. He thought he could use some company at the moment, just because.

II

Knock, knock, knock!

Metal could hear loud talking behind the dense, heavy brown wooden door. Shortly after, some loud thumping from someone running through the house.

“Oh, hi!”, Lily responded cheerfully as she saw Metal at her door. “What’s goin’ on?”

“Oh……nothing really……just wanted to see you…”, Metal responded.

“Wow, that makes me feel good knowing I was a last resort! Just kidding!”, she replied in a playful manner. Lily then said, “Hey, why don’t we go do something?”

Metal said, “ Fo sho! Getting cold standing out here and hearing your insults….”

“Agghhhh! You! Come on in, I’d hate to see you die out there from my insults!” she said, shoving him into the house.

They went inside and talked, watched TV, had quite a few laughs, nothing too special. Metal had a good time, and felt even better getting a friendly hug from her and going home to sleep. Just another good day of life.

III

At home, Metal had been trying to make a growth and shrink device. He only needed one piece, which who would’ve guessed, E-Bay had it. He had just gotten it in the mail when he woke up the next morning,

“Great! Just what I need to finish my device!”, Metal said exuberantly. He ran to the device, quickly removed the back panel, and added the final component. “This should work….”, Metal mumbled as he finished his project.

He flipped the device over and flipped it on. It beeped in a cheerful response to show that it was ready for action. He put on radiation-protective gloves to prevent accidental exposure to the user. This was useful especially since the device needed to be physically touching whatever wanted to be changed.

“O.K.! Time for Experiment #1!” He pointed it at an apple on his counter and lightly nudged it with the remote. He pressed a green button, and instantly, the apple began to grow! After a bit it was as big as a basketball.

“Yes!!!”, Metal exclaimed, “ It works!, Hmmm….”, he then said suspiciously. Quickly, he pulled down his pants, and immediately after his underwear. He put the device on his penis and pressed the green button again. Soon, his dick grew. Unerected, his dick grew. 5”……….6”……….7”……………..finally 8”.

“Ha!”, he said triumphantly, “Let’s see a black guy beat this!”

IV

Metal decided to sneak over and see Lily in privacy. That night, he went to her house and knocked softly on her window.

Utter silence. Metal could hear his breathing, feel the cold air go into his nasal cavities, out his mouth hot and humid, and even hear his pulse.

Still nothing. He waited a minute and was rewarded with nothing but the silence of the ever-lasting darkness of the night that seemed so very much like an eternal, inescapable oblivion, that was to eventually and inevitably consume space and time itself and all of its inhabitants within the third dimension.

He knocked again a bit more briskly and powerfully.

He waited…and then he saw it! A very faint and hardly noticeable light that enveloped the room.

Soon, Lily was at her window looking out to see her violator. She peered out into the darkness with weary eyes and spotted Metal. She rubbed her eyes and yawned in an almost reassuring fashion. She then sleepily said, “What is it now Metal? And let me remind you its 11 at night.”

“I know…”, Metal said in a honest and admitting voice. “But it’s important! Life-changing important!”

“It had better be for your sake”, Lily said in an irritable mood to try to relieve the discussion of any false or lying statements.

“You’ll never believe it!”, Metal said in the most sure way any man possibly could, “I made a device to shrink and grow whatever I want!”

“Yeah, right. And I bet you brought me a unicorn pelt to prove your worthiness as well”, Lily responded doubtfully.

“But I honestly did! You ever think you wanted to be a giantess?”

“No. And personally, now is not the time to kid.”

“No, really!”

Metal then pulled out his device and gloves, touched it to Lily and pushed the grow button. She instantly became 12’ tall and fell out of her window just in time to keep from any problems with limited room.

“No…..way….”

Lily looked down at Metal and felt…….great. She had never felt this great a feeling, and craved for more. Hey, who wouldn’t be attracted to the idea of being taller then everyone when you used to be two thirds the size of most men? And now, standing next to Metal, was more than twice as tall.

“Hey…”, Lily said aroused more than ever, “Wanna make my tits bigger?”

Without hesitation, Metal grabbed one of her tits as she bent over in a seductive way, and zapped her tits with the device. Soon, her tits grew and grew from a size easily bigger then his head to about a third his body. They were HUGE! About 3 ½ feet in diameter! At LEAST! She moaned with pleasure licking her lips and ready for action. She especially seemed to notice his large boner

“Hey, lets go to this open field I know. We can experiment a bit more be in a bit more private area and even entertain ourselves as well.”, Metal said.

“Sure,” Lily said, “I need some cardio work anyways. Not that you could provide any to me at this size.”

They both laughed hardily for a bit, but to an extent in which no one would hear. Then, Lily picked up Metal under her arm as if he were a small child and trudged off to their destination.

V

She gently laid him down on the vast, open, grass field and laid down next to him in a way that hinted her obviously raking out her hidden and obviously known feelings toward Metal. Metal stared at her big beautiful eyes for a bit of the silenced time until……

………Rrrrriiippp!!!

Her pajama pants came off as well as her shirt exposing her true beauty when half-naked in a black bra and panties. Her bra especially was ill fitting since the change of her cup size. Metal realized how weird it was how he hadn’t noticed before that her clothes fitted her so ill, but it was probably because of the dark.

“Oh! Seems that my clothes don’t fit too well. Hey! Make me bigger. A LOT bigger.”,

said Lily.

“Let’s do it!”, Metal eagerly said with a big grin on his face. He readied the device and touched it to her. He then pushed the magic button and watched the spectacle.

She grew. Not just a bit, but quite a bit. She rose above him and reached a height of 54’. She was now about 10 times as tall as him and the size of a 6 story building. He was only the size of her foot! She now had tit’s the size of at least a queen sized bed.

Rrrrrriiippppp! SNAP, SNAP, SNAP, SNAP! Twing!

Her panties and bra just ripped off. Her giant tits and wet pussy were clearly visible now, and Lily was enjoying every second of it. Metals dick was huge as well. He was now glad he made his dick much larger, because he was going to have a hard time with this girl. If his dick could get any larger from the excitement, it would easily keep on going.

VI

Lily bent down to see Metal a bit better. She could barely believe this was happening, but didn’t care to spend time thinking too hard about this. She was ready for anything.

“Hey, why don’t you give my tits a massage. They feel like they could use some attention from a capable man such as yourself. Oh, and your clothes aren‘t necessary.”

Lily laid down chest up on the field with her giant tits way above Metal’s head. Metal felt happier than any other time in his life. He quickly pulled off all of his clothes and climbed aboard her goddess-like body. He rubbed himself all over her, savoring every second of the moment. He then licked and sucked her giant nipples, getting her hotter and hotter. But, not in a big way. He then got her to hold her massive tits together and started tit-fucking her. About a minute later, she picked him up with little warning and moved him up her body.

“Wait! What are you…….?” Metal said confused by her abrupt and alarming change.

She then placed his lower half between her lips and held him there. She then allowed her tongue to do some pleasing as well. Her tongue forced open his legs and began stroking his cock. Metal moaned with approval to the now brilliant seeming change in strategy. After a long while that seemed like heaven to Metal, she uncontrollably pulled him out of her mouth with a need for more attention.

Radically, Lily said, “I can’t take it! I need you! Come into me this instant!”

She then darted his body south and shoved him into her cunt. Metal was suffocating a bit at first, but grew used to it and fond of her warm cunt. He was at the moment quickly being used as a dildo, but Metal didn’t mind too much. He actually kind of liked it. But only to a certain extent.

VII

In, out. In, out.

Lily moaned and increased the pace.

In out, in out, in out.

She started adoring the extreme pleasure.

In out in out in out in out.

She yelled with satisfaction, but needed more of the man inside her cunt.

“YES!!!! OH!!! GOD YES!!!!!”

INOUTINOUTINOUTINOUTINOUT.

 

“OHH!! IM GONNA CUM!!!”

Metal loved her. She loved him. And there was no moment with more passion between them any other time in their entire lives.

“Ohhhhh!!!!!! Ooh….oh yes…..oh god……that was great…”

As Lily was relieved, she found that it was this time that brought Metal and herself closer. Much closer.

VIII

Metal got to ,a little later after he was let out of Lily’s cunt, relieve himself as well with good old-fashioned sex. He took full advantage of every second he had with her, and found that she was the love of his life. She was returned to her normal size when they got to her house after Metal got dressed, but kept the device a secret from the world. They figured more harm rather then good could come from the device. The next day, Metal and Lily sat together on Metal’s porch.

“You think we will use it anymore?”, Lily asked.

“……yeah…..”, Metal replied in a tired, yet peaceful mood, “….considering our human nature.”

“I guess……but……..”

“But what?”

“You think it will make us happier or miserable?”

“I don’t know…….I guess we’ll just have to find out”

IX

They married each other three years later. They had a daughter one year later. Unusually, she was blonde. Platinum blonde with blue eyes and pale but not too pale skin. They named her Harmony. Something they believed would come in the far distant future. But one never knows. That’s just how it is. That’s just life.

End Notes:
It will have to end here............for now.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=819