The best birthday present of all time by Toolate
Summary:

When Alice Campbell gets a ring for her birthday  that allows her to make anything she wants ( make stuff appear, make people act certain ways, etc) she uses her new powers to get revenge on her brother; sadly for him this has just begun.

 

----I accept commissions-----


Categories: Humiliation, Unaware, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: LF Writer with sweet spot for (Incest/Transformation/Humiliation)
Challenges: LF Writer with sweet spot for (Incest/Transformation/Humiliation)
Challenges: LF Writer with sweet spot for (Incest/Transformation/Humiliation)
Challenges: LF Writer with sweet spot for (Incest/Transformation/Humiliation)
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6031 Read: 22190 Published: March 31 2019 Updated: May 10 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Toolate

2. Knowledge is power (first part) by Toolate

3. Knowledge is power (part two!) by Toolate

4. The shower by Toolate

Chapter 1 by Toolate

Alice Campbell thought that today would be different, she hoped that the fact that today was her birthday would force her mother, Deborah, to give her some attention but none of the presents, balloons or the cake that said "Happy birthday Alicia" on the top could stop that woman from adoring his son, Aaron, for five minutes.

Alicia had always wondered why her mother loved him more than her. Could it be because Aaron was the school bully and loved to beat up guys half his size? No,that wasn't it. Maybe it was because of that incident where Aaron put a hidden camera in the female locker room and Deborah had to "speak", without a lot of clothes, with the principal to avoid his son getting expelled? Nah. What if it was because short before their father abandoned them, Aaron stole his father's credit card to buy himself a new computer? Probably, probably not.

Once everyone ate, Alicia picked up the dishes to wash them up. At the Campbell's house it was the norm that the womans would do the house cleaning, the cooking and pretty much everything else and Aaron would do a bunch of nothing.

It's your birthday, let me do it.- Said Veronica, the oldest sister, as she grabbed the plates from Alicia's hands.

Thanks, you are an angel.- Said Alicia.

Moments later, Alicia opened her presents in front of her family; she received the usual: clothes and makeup tools, but his brother gave her something different, a ring. Alicia put it on her finger, the ring seemed old so she thought that it might be an antique; she hoped that it wasn't stolen.

Where did you bought this?- Asked Alicia.

I found it stranded on the shore; you are a worthless piece of trash so you will receive worthless trash.- Said Aaron.

That's my boy, recycling is good.- Said Deborah.

Alicia rolled her eyes. Of course his brother had not given her anything of value, of course he had to be an asshole to her on her birthday and of course her mother had to congratulate him for that. Her "party" continued for about another hour and then she went to her room; her room was her favorite place on her house because that was the only place where she did not felt less than Aaron.

Alone, Alicia looked at her presents; she was grateful for what she had received but sadly nobody had given her what she wanted the most, she said: "Man, I wish Veronica had given me those cute boots we saw last week" and then, from thin air, the boots appaired.

Alicia was astonished, how was it possible for a pair of boots to suddenly appear on her room? she stood in place, thinking what had just happen when she saw the ring on her finger; Alicia remove the ring form her finger and wished for an apple; nothing happened, then she put it back and made the same wish and at that moment a red and shiny apple appeared. 

I can't believe that dumbass gave me a magic ring! I am going to wish for a mansion for me and another for Veronica and we will have expensive cars and expensive clothes and.. - Said Alicia to herself as she ate the apple.

Ugly, mom is flattening some carton boxes on the kitchen, she said that I inspired her to recycle. Have you ever inspire her to do anything? Apart from stop having babies.- Said Aaron who had enter Alicia's room uninvited.

Alicia looked at his brother at the eyes and transformed him into a carton box, it seemed that she could wish stuff on her head without needing to say them at loud. Alicia grabbed Aaron and walked towards the kitchen where she saw her mom; she was flattening boxes and putting them in a trash bag.

Oh, pass me that box.- Said Deborah, the mother, as she raised her arms to get the "box" Alice was carrying.

Alicia wonder what to do. In one hand, Aaron had been a dick to her and everyone else in the world but in the other hand he was her brother. She asked herself what would mean if she actually let her brother get trample, what kind of person would she be? But then she got bored of asking herself moral questions and gave the "box" to her mom.

Deborah put Aaron in the floor and raised her foot, she then slowly crushed him and once he was flatten, she put her foot over him and move it side by side as if she was putting out a cigarette with her shoe.

You should learn from your brother, he takes care of the planet and that is a good thing.- Said Deborah, she was on top of him, using him like a carton rug.

Yeah, sure... hey!, I don't think that box is flatten enough, try stomping it.- Said Alicia.

Deborah looked down at the" box "and convinced herself that Alicia was right, her foot landed over Aaron , then she lifted it and continue to stomp him again and again using all her strenght; Deborah did this for about five minutes because Alicia kept telling her that it wasn't flatten enough. Once Aaron could not possibly be more flat, Alicia went to her room and tried to make her brother appeared; Aaron materialized on Alicia's room, he was a human once again.

Bitch, how do you did that?!- Said Aaron, who was as scared as angry.

Who knows.- Said Alicia.

Then how did you knew I wasn't going to die?- Said Aaron.

Who said I knew?- Said Alicia, with a smirk on her face.

Whatever, do that again and I will punch in the fucking face!- Said Aaron.

Aaron, do you really think is a good idea to threaten somebody with the power of transform you into whatever she wants? Just think about what I could do.- Said Alicia.

Ummm...You are a witch, I... I am going to accuse you with mom!- Said Aaron.

Suddenly, Aaron got in all fours, stuck his tongue out and started to behave like a dog even tho, he was still a human. Alicia took out her shoes and wiggle her toes on front of his face as she smiled; Aaron started to licked her feet, Alicia's wish was forcing him to clean them with his tongue while acting like a dog.

Mommy will not save you this time.- Said Alicia.

Alicia sat on a chair and wished for a good book; she relaxed and read while the big bully of his brother clean her feet. From time to time she will chuckled thinking on ideas of how to torture Aaron.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

---Please, feel free to suggest what you want to happen next.---

Knowledge is power (first part) by Toolate

The next morning, Aaron apparead, with a sore tongue, on the room of his older sister, Veronica; sadly for him he had been transformed into a pair of slippers and Veronica was not aware of this. She walked towards Aaron and introduced her feet into his body; for Aaron this felt like if she had put her feet in to his open mouth and then shoved them further inside his body.  

Veronica, who was wearing a white silk pyjama and "her favorite bunny slippers", walked down from her room in direction to the living room. This was probably the first time Aaron had put so many attention in the eighteen steps from his staircase, this was because for Veronica to go down, she had to raise her foot, and Aaron, and then land them in the next step and then the next one and so on; all those curses that Aaron said in his mind sure made clear that it hurted like hell everytime his body got stomped.

Aaron continued to get crushed by all the weight of his sister, who could not be possible too heavy because she was actually in a very good shape so all of those screams in Aaron's mind were totally injustified. She entered the living room and saw her mom, Deborah, looking at herself at the mirror.

Hi, mom.- Said Veronica.

Oh, this is terrible; just look at how old and fat I am getting.- Said Deborah, she was to busy worrying about her appearance to greet her back.

What nonsense are you saying? You look great, stunning, you are a complete milf.- Said Veronica.

I guess it's true that men still check me out but I am not sure how long will that last.- Said Deborah.

Hey, if you are so worry about that then you should come with me to the gym; I go three times a week.- Said Veronica.

That may be a good idea; are you free tomorrow?- Said Deborah.

Veronica took out her slippers and she and her mom sat down on the couch to talk; Aaron had finally being liberated from being under his older sister but sadly for him, he was quickly teleported to a place way worse: school.

Did you had fun in your school trip? I am sure Veronica's feet were a joy to visit.- Said Alicia after bringing him back, the two of them were alone.

You bitch, I swear that when I discover how you are doing all of these, I am going to...-Said Aaron.

Alicia chuckled and a second later Aaron disappeared.  Aaron found himself in front of a classroom, he was himself but it was difficult for him to move because his body was extremely heavy; he recognized many of the female students in there in an instant, it would be hard for him to not do so because he had spent many lonely nights watching videos that he had taken secretly of their asses, boobs and the rest of their bodies. Alicia opened the door looking extremely happy and took a seat. Rebecca, the biology teacher, ordered every male student to leave the classroom immediately and they happily obeyed, it seemed like if Aaron was invisible for them; Rebecca locked the door and spoke to Alicia.

The boys are gone, just like you ordered.- Said  Rebecca, the teacher, her way to speak was like one from a zombie.

Alicia walked towards her and petted her in her head, Alicia then said: "Good girl, now teach us some "biology"..you know what I mean" and returned to her seat.

Aaron almost shit himself when Rebecca moved her head towards him and smiled, Rebecca was slowly coming closer to him so Aaron used all his strength to stand up and then he walked towards the door but Rebecca easily catch up with him and kicked him in the balls; Aaron fell to the ground and Rebecca put her foot over his chest, she then said: "Class, today we will learn about the body of the asshole brother".  A book suddenly materialized on Rebecca's hands and in the desks of the students; the book was titled "Exploring and probably damaging Aaron"; Rebecca read some excerpts from the book that was all about how Aaron sucked without letting him escape. 

Rebecca continued her class giving a demonstration of how to make cry an "asshole brother", she stood up over Aaron with her two high heels over his groin, Aaron wanted to scream but he could only make this weird "Ammmgugh" noise wich the class founded very funny. Aaron panic when Rebecca invited the students to see him closer.

The students surrounded Aaron, they were giggling; Alicia remained in her seat, anxious to see what her zombies would do; the only order they had to obey was to "teach" and "learn" biology while hurting Aaron.  The students kicked and slapped him as they continued to laugh; the curious girls wanted to make sure that every part of his body would receive some kind of abuse. 

The classroom suddenly went dark and the class's projector started to show the voyeur videos that Aaron had on his phone, they were about the girls on the classroom and there was even a couple about the cute teacher, Rebecca. Amanda, a very popular student, recognized her huge boobs in on of the videos; Alicia smiled and approached Amanda.

Yes, those are yours; you always had perfect tits.- Said Alicia while she played with Amanda's boobs, making them bounce and feeling how soft they were.

Thanks master.- Said Amanda.

Why don't you show them to him? Put them over his face, I am sure the pervert will love it but.. make sure to cover his nose and mouth.- Said Alicia.

Amanda obeyed and the other students and Rebecca moved away, giving Amanda space to put her breasts over Aaron's face and pressed them to make sure he could not breath.  Alicia watched as Aaron's face changed color, she sighed, rolled her eyes and made him disappear; she hoped that Aaron would be grateful with the mercy she was showing.

Aaron was then teleported to the school's gym; he felt relieve that he could breath once again but it wasn't clear for anybody how is that a volleyball ball like him could breath and when the feminine volleyball team entered, Aaron, their ball, prayed that a volleyball ball could not feel pain. It would not be a surprise for anybody to know that Aaron's phone was full of videos of them stretching in their tight uniforms and bending over to pick up the ball.

The team quickly made a circle around him and started to talk with each other, they were attracted to their ball just as moths are attracted to light; moments later their coach arrived and the training begun. One of the girls grabbed Aaron, moved to the back of the court , bounced him in the floor and then with a huge swoop she send him directly to the other side; at the moment Aaron hit the floor he knew that this was going to suck.


The girls throwed and punish Aaron for what seemed like hours, their coach would constantly yell them to "do it harder" and this would make the team to used even more strength; Aaron wanted to throw a tantrum and yell at everybody there but the douchebag could not speak so he could only think those colorful insults.

Ok, time's over!- Said the coach.

Phew, about time, I am all sweaty and hot.- Said one of the girls.

A girl let Aaron carefully on the floor and they made another circle around him, gave their backs to him and started to stretch; Aaron watched as all the gorgeous members of the feminine volleyball team bend over to touch their  feet, Aaron had a great view of their asses, for the first time something was going well for him. 

Aaron was so happy, this was like one of his sexual fantasies and it only got better once they all started to give massages; Aaron loved how they moaned and how they said stuff like: "this feels so good" and "right there, harder!" but his fantasy quickly ended when he was transported.

When the team rotated their bodies they were surprised to see that the "ball" wasn't there anymore; they all looked at each other in confusion until one of them said: "Who knows where the ball went, normally we would take the ball with us to the showers but I guess today we can do an exception."

Aaron appeared again in the classroom and once again he was himself and to make it even better this time he could move without problems. Suddenly, teacher Rebecca, former zombie, also appeared in the clasroom.

Aaron Campbell? Wait... how did I get here?- Said Rebecca.

My fucking idiot sister is doing this somehow.- Said Aaron.

Mmm ok... Wait, what happened to the door?!- Said Rebecca, pointing to where the door used to be but that now was a wall.

Both of them were trying to find another way out but stopped when cookies pour from the ceiling and the walls in the room changed colors about ten times in one minute; this wasn't that weird for Aaron (alot of crazy things had happened to him in the last two days), what he considered weird was that Rebecca started laughing when she saw all of this.

Chick, are going insane? Stop laughing like a looney!- Said Aaron.

I am dreaming! I can do anything I want and feel no remorse afterwards!- Said teacher Rebbeca as she laughed.

What are you talking about, bitch? I told you that my little sister is doing this, she's a witch!- Said Aaron.

Aaron Campbell, my most hated student, now you're in my dream, I make the rules and you are not going to enjoy what I am going to do next.- Said Rebecca; the faint laugh of an invisible Alicia sounded in the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

---Please, feel free to suggest what you want to happen next.---

Knowledge is power (part two!) by Toolate

Rebecca smirked at her prey, she had been the teacher of this brat for some years now and during that time a day had not pass without him being a complete annoyance. Publicly she had to pretend that she adored every one of her pupils, even the rude and mean ones, but secretly, when she felt really creative, Rebecca liked to imagine herself abusing those terrible students and giving them what they deserved; it was her way to relieve her frustration and, sadly for terrible student Aaron, Rebecca believed that she was dreaming, for her this was only another one of those moments where her imaginary self was going to teach a lesson to an imaginary brat.

 

You.. are not... dreaming!- Said Aaron.

 

But Rebecca had stopped listening to Aaron years ago. She wiggled her fingers like if she was imitating a magician, yelled: "Become the worm that you are!"and so Aaron was transformed into a small and insignificant worm.  But how had this happened? Well, Alicia was the one who transformed him into a worm, she was hidden in the room, using the powers of her ring to be invisible.

 

 

 

Rebecca grabbed the nasty worm with two fingers and lifted him close to her eyes to see him better, Aaron could only wiggle from side to side in desperation. Rebecca intentionally let go of Aaron and as soon as he hit the floor, he started to wiggle away trying to escape, Rebecca laughed seeing the tiny creature trying to run away from her, she was a 5'9 woman (plus high heels) so the idea of a worm being able to escape from her was just too absurd.

 

Rebecca catched up with Aaron and pretended to squish him, then waited for a few seconds until Aaron had moved a little bit more and did the same. This quickly became a cat and mouse scenario where Rebecca, the cat, enjoyed the hunting and even see it as a game but for Aaron, the mouse,  or worm, this was a fight for survival. 

 

Rebecca got bored so she walked towards Aaron and raised her foot over him, covering Aaron with her foot's shadow, the next second her foot was on the floor. Even tho he was already dead, she continued to stomp over Aaron's worm body, she did it over and over as she yelled: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!". After a couple of minutes of that, what once had been a worm now was a disgusting pulp like thing that not even the hungriest bird would eat. Alicia, still invisible, laughed at the scene.

 

Rebecca woke up at the school's cafeteria, she had no idea when she had fallen sleep but the smile on her face showed that she had enjoyed her dream, she walked to a table where Alicia and Aaron were sitting and greeted both of them, then she left but in her way out you could hear how she was laughing in a very low voice.

 

Witch, you did that!- Said Aaron to Alicia.

 

What? Did you mean transforming you into a worm so that our biology teacher could kill you in a very painful way? Well, duh. So... are you going eat your jello?- Said Alicia.

 

No! You cannot have my fucking jello! You are going to explain me how you are doing all of this, how you made me appear here, how you...- Said Aaron, before disappearing.

 

You should had given me that jello.- Said Alicia.

 

In a blink of an eye a group of Alicia's female friends appeared on the table, they were talking with each other as if they had been there all along. One of them said: "How can they call this shit, food?" and pointed at her plate with disgust. In her plate there was a dick with a pair of balls, nobody could have confuse it with anything else, but thanks to Alicia's ring that dick looked like something else, maybe another type a sausage, maybe another kind of meat, who knows.

 

What did you did this time?!- Said Aaron, his voice sounded in Alicia's head.

 

The girl grabbed Aaron's dick with one hand and looked at it trying to figure out how was she supposed to eat that small, small, small, small, really small piece of meat. She sniffed it but the meat did not smelled like anything in particular, then she licked the meat but could not taste any flavor in particular, the poor girl, without any other options left, tried to chew the top of the piece of meat while still holding the rest on her hand. Alicia, who was still able to listen to Aaron's voice in her head, burst out laughing.

 

What's so funny?- Asked the girl.

 

Sorry. I just remembered a funny joke.- Said Alicia.

 

The girl did not loved how the meat tasted but it was not like if she hated the flavor, she told the girl on her right to taste it, that girl chew on it and said: "I wonder what it is, it's feels kinda plasticky but it tastes good". The group of friends talked for a good while until the bell rang; the girl never stopped chewing on it during that long talk, she chewed it but never swallowed it, just like bubble gum.

 

Aaron changed places once more and, when he appeared this time, he had all of his body (an small section hurted like hell). The room he was in was completely dark, but he could feel his body so he assumed that he was human, Aaron stayed in the darkness enjoying the feeling of almost no pain when suddenly, the room brightened up. A giant girl that he recognized as Amanda looked at him from above, the last time he had seen her was when she almost had killed him with her huge breasts (good times?),  giantess Amanda was outside the room he was in, Aaron was seeing her through some kind of glass window.

 

Good morning Charlie.- Said Amanda.

 

Aaron moved his head looking for this Charlie but there was no Charlie there, he was alone, Aaron then tried to speak with the giantess but he had no voice, he could only move his mouth but no sound would came out. Amanda told him: "Hope you are hungry" and then a bunch of fruit appeared in the room; some apples, bananas, grapes and oranges. Aron hated anything healthy, he would normally don't eat fruit, but his body started to move by itself forcing him to eat a banana, then is when he tasted the damn thing and found out that tasted like shit; maybe in a literal way, it wasn't because it was healthy, it just tasted like that for some reason, Aaron almost threw up when he finished the banana.

 

Awww you don't like it, but you have to eat more to full your hunger bar.- Said Amanda.

 

That's when Aaron figured out what was happening, he was some kind of pet in a phone game and Amanda could make him eat as much of that stuff as she wanted. Amanda said hi to another woman and invited her to look at her phone.

 

How cute, what's the name of your pet?- Said Alicia.

 

Charlie, but he hates fruit.- Said Amanda.

 

Awww poor guy, but he has to eat, give him more.- Said Alicia.

 

From outside the phone the two giantess were looking at him, both of them loved to see him ingesting more and more of that disgusting tasting food, Aaron was not allowed to stop, his suffering was just so much fun to Amanda and Alicia; especially to Alicia, every face of disgust that he made was qualified by the giantess as "fun" or "cute".

 

Suddenly the "room" went dark again, before Aaron knew what was happening he disappeared from the "room". The next second he was on the floor of the school bus, his face was right below the seat of a beautiful red headed girl wearing flats but the rest of his body was missing, to make it even worse, his mouth was wide open and he could not closed it.

 

She dangle one shoe until it came off, it hit Aaron in the face and then fell to the floor, instead of picking it up she placed her foot over his face like if it was the most normal thing in the world; her foot was so warm. Moments later she found his tongue and started to play with it, she use her toes to pull it for a while; I guess that was as good of a distraction on her ride home as anything else. 

 

The girl then felt an itchiness on her foot, she tried to scratch it with her hand but that did not help much so, she got the idea that she could use Aaron's teeth to relieve her itchiness, she put the bottom of her foot on his top teeth and then moved it up and down; it probably tasted worse than the fruit from before. 

 

The bus stopped and the red haired girl stood over Aaron's face, completely crushing his nose, she looked down when she heard this "crack" noise but not even when she looked straight into his eyes does she noticed anything weird, she stood with her full weight over him while she slowly; very slowly,  stretched her body, put her shoe again and got off the bus.

 

Aaron fainted; probably because of the broken nose and, when he opened his eyes again, he was laying on the bed of his room, Aaron then screamed as loud as his lungs allowed him. Deborah, his mother, ran from wherever she was and entered his room in like five seconds.

 

Are you ok?! What's happening?!- Said Deborah.

 

What I am this time?! What did the witch did this time?- Said Aaron.Witch?- Asked Deborah.

 

Alicia, that fucking bitch! She has transformed me into a carton box, a pair of bunny slippers, a worm, a..- Said Aaron.

 

Aaron, my perfect boy, that was a nightmare.- Said Deborah.

 

That was all a... nightmare?- Asked Aaron.

 

Of course it was, now go to sleep and have happy dreams about happy stuff.- Said Deborah, she then repeatedly kissed him in the forehead.

 

Aaron closed his eyes and smiled, tomorrow he was going to make Alicia pay for this, sure, it was not his sister's fault what he dreamed but Aaron did not cared whose fault it was. Deborah got off the room to let him sleep, she was glad that his "perfect boy" had awoken from that crazy nightmare. Then, after a few seconds, Aaron felt how someone was kissing him in the forehead once more, he opened his eyes thinking that it was his mother only to found out that it was Alicia, she gave him the finger, showing her ring that normally was on her index finger, and disappeared.

End Notes:

---Please, feel free to suggest what you want to happen next.---

The shower by Toolate

Veronica entered the living roomand sawher mom, Deborah, looking at herself at the mirror.

Hi, mom.- Said Veronica.

Oh, this is terrible, just look at how old and fat I am getting.- Said Deborah, she was to busy worrying about her appearance to greet her back.


What nonsense are you saying? You look great, stunning; you are a complete milf.- Said Veronica.

I guess it's true that men still check me out but I am not sure how long will that last.- Said Deborah.

Hey, if you are so worry about that then you should come with me to the gym; I go three times a week.- Said Veronica.

That may be a good idea, are you free tomorrow?- Said Deborah.

Veronica took out her slippers and she and her mom sat down on the couch to talk. The two of them spent about twenty minutes chatting and once they were over, Veronica glance down and noticed that her bunny slippers were missing. She searched through the whole living room floor but those bunny slippers, her favourites, were not there. She wonder how was that a pair of bunny slippers could suddenly disappear; maybe those were real bunnies and they had hopped away, after so many years of being under her they had have enough and escaped. Veronica shrugged her shoulders, went to the kitchen to drink a refreshing  glass of water and then returned to her room. Once there, she saw that her bunny slippers were right under her bed but,Veronica was sure that she had put them on before walking down the stairs; she remembered their softness, their warm, how good they felt on her feet, had she imagined all of that?

Then her phone buzzed, Ricky, her yoga instructor, had sent her a message asking her if she was awake. She quickly responded him and they started to send each other message after message. Veronica played with her hair as she talked with the guy and looked at shirtless pictures of him on Facebook. After a long talk she said goodbye, picked up a towel and walked towards the bathroom. 

Inside the bathroom, Veronica took off the white silk pyjama that she was wearing to reveal a sculpted naked body; long and toned legs, an ass that was no stranger to squats and firm and big boobs, her body had nothing to envy a statue. She checked herself in the mirror, not even she could resist to peek at her perfect body. Then, she turned on the shower and started to hum a song while the hot water covered her body. For her, there was something so weirdly pleasurable about taking a hot shower in the morning, the feeling of the water massaging her naked body, letting it be free and do whatever it wanted to her, this was one of the two reasons why she loved mornings. Veronica cleaned herself for a bit and then grabbed the shower brush.

Why me?! - Said Aron, he had been a shower brush for like two hours by now, he thought that for once nothing bad would happen to him.

Veronica put the shower brush in the lower part of her back, almost touching her ass, and moved it up and down her back as she cleaned her soapy body. She took a moment to enjoy how good this felt,  the two reasons why Veronica loved morning were because of the hot shower and the shower brush; the shower brush was a "friend of hers". Aaron, in the other hand, felt like if his tongue was being used as a sponge, he could taste the skin of Veronica combined with strawberry liquid soap and the soap tasted nothing like strawberry. Veronica moved the brush to work on her breasts, she closed her eyes as Aaron was rubbed slowly against her nipples, at that moment Veronica whispered: "Oh, Ricky!".

Veronica then used Aaron to clean her ass, she made him taste her cheeks as she moved him in all directions around her butt; most man would be willing to pay a lot of money to touch an ass as good as that one and Aaron was licking it with his tongue, or at least it felt like his tongue, so he should feel honored, but instead he was begging her to stop, yelling that he was her brother and a bunch of stupid things that Veronica could not even hear. But the worst part for him, so far, was when Veronica use Aaron to clean her delicate feet, the sensation of cleaning her feet with his tongue made him remember that he had done the same to his other sister, Alicia. How ashamed he felt, now he was cleaning feet when before he was the king of the house.

Veronica got outta the shower while the water was still running and carefully walked towards the door to check if it was still locked, she checked three times. Aaron had no idea why she was checking the lock after showering, she had already finished, now she was going to dry off, put on a towel and return to her room to get dress so, by this point, who cared if the door was locked or not. Once Veronica made sure that the door was locked, she returned to the shower and grabbed Aaron, in his shower brush body, but this time she grabbed him from where his tongue was an had the thinner bottom side pointing towards her vagina. For once in his life, Aaron was about to be helpful.

Veronica was horny, she really needed to release the tension so, she quickly shoved him as deep into her wet vagina as she could. She looked so happy, so pleased, her need to masturbate each morning was being fulfilled by repeatedly inserting her own brother into her pussy. What would she do if she found out the reality of the situation? maybe she would hide him in her room, letting her mom think that the brat ran away and then, every morning, she would take him out from his hiding spot to use him; that would be a possibility. Veronica started to moan, trying to be as quietly as she could, her sounds of happiness could be confused for whispers but somehow her mom, Deborah, was still able to listen to her. Deborah knocked at the door.

Hi sweetie, is everything ok?- Said Deborah.

Veronica wanted to tell her to fuck off. Veronica did not care to be a boring ass good person at any of the other twenty three hours of the day, she always behave well and did the right thing but this was different, when she showered she could let her demons come out, this was the only moment where she felt safe enough to imagine a scenario like where her yoga instructor, Ricky, would ask her to stay after practice and once they were alone he would kiss her and then fuck her with his muscular body, using his huge cock to penetrate every single one of her holes. How is that this bitch wanted to ruin this for her? Veronica continued to use the "shower brush" as a dildo and then responded to the question of that woman.

Oh, mommy. Everything is a-okay.- Said Veronica, pretending to be her normal self and not the horny animal she was right now.

That's good. I thought that I heard you making noises that were not very lady-like but I guess it was my imagination.- Said Deborah.

What?! That whore was famous for cleaning dicks, every time his stupid son got in trouble at school she would sleep with the principal to save him from getting expelled. How is that she felt worthy of deciding how a woman should act? Veronica went faster, Aaron got nauseous of how fast his body was being moved. One second he would be inside her, the next one he would come out but just as fast he would return to the cave.It didn't matter that Deborah was outside the bathroom, Veronica was going to cum so, she went faster, and faster and faster and...

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8231