Relationship Roles by nona1234
Summary:

Nate adjusts to life at a new size with his loving girlfriend Kayleigh and her roommates.

WIP

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7621 Read: 30265 Published: July 31 2019 Updated: August 03 2019

1. Nate by nona1234

2. Kayleigh by nona1234

3. Emma by nona1234

4. A Good Night's Sleep by nona1234

5. Claire by nona1234

Nate by nona1234

"Babe I'm going now! And those shoes better be spotless by the time I get back!"

The sound of the door slamming shut boomed throughout the house and was followed shortly by silence.

"Time to get to work..." Nate sighed, staring at the daunting task ahead of him. Two sneakers towered above him, and at his size of an inch tall they looked like buildings.

Nate lived with his girlfriend Kayleigh and her two roommates, and all three girls worked during the day. This meant most days he found himself in the house all by himself with lots of time to kill. Usually he would sleep in and binge TV until Kayleigh got home and they could spend time together. More recently though, she had made sure he pull his weight around the house and gave him specific chores to do. Generally they were simple tasks such as cleaning the floor or folding laundry, but to Nate they were monumentous accomplishments that he only finished a fraction of before Kayleigh arrived home.

Kayleigh had been excited to tell Nate her idea for a new chore this morning. Her once white high top shoes were overdue for a cleaning, and who better for the job than Nate. After all, Kayleigh knew how much he liked her feet. "Don't enjoy it too much you little bug!" she had teased him.

While it was true Nate was looking forward to his new task over the others, he was more worried about getting the job done as best he could before Kayleigh came back. Originally Nate was hesitant about moving in with his long-term girlfriend, but with her persuasion techniques and the new shrinking technology that worked effectively on men she convinced him to move in with her a month ago. The arrangement worked well, as Nate enjoyed the wonders of his new size and Kayleigh was content working for the both of them as long as they lived together.

Nate wasn't sure if it was due to his size, role in the house, or some other factor, but he had noticed he was becoming more and more obedient and submissive to his girlfriend. On the other side of things he noticed Kayleigh had become more assertive over him, and from what he could tell she liked it. After all, she was the strong-willed one and he had always been laid-back. Nate was adjusting to the changing dynamic in the relationship, but far in the back of his mind he feared that Kayleigh might one day take things too far.

Various supplies were gathered around Nate; a small toothbrush, a saucer with soapy water, a ladder he constructed out of toothpicks, and Kayleigh's portable bluetooth speaker, which even at a low setting shook Nate to his core. Lucky for Nate, the bluetooth function of the giant speaker still worked with his miniscule phone. Wasting no time, he put on his favorite playlist and got to work.

Zoned in on the task at hand and motivated by the music Nate worked diligently. He was so focused he worked for hours, stopping only once to eat the crumb-sized portion of food Kayleigh had left him to eat. Nate was hellbent on getting the job done, and he would see to it that his girlfriend was satisfied if it was the last thing he did. After countless hours of tireless labor, Nate sprawled to the ground with his back to the floor and his arms outspread.

After a minute he sat up to admire the fruit of his labor. Kayleigh's sneakers had lost their dirty brown tint and reverted to their original white color. A couple spots could still use some attention, but overall Nate did an effective job of cleaning the shoes, especially for someone of his size.

He sat on the ground with sweat dripping from his forehead. "Kayleigh's gonna love this!" he exclaimed, ecstatic from his own accomplishment. Nate thought his girlfriend would be so impressed she would have to reward him. Just then, his stomach let out a low rumble. He had been so drawn to his work he forgot just how hungry he was. Kayleigh would just have to cook him up something nice when she got home, especially since he deserved it.

Since he finished with some time to spare, Nate would have to wait for his gargantuan girlfriend. For what seemed like half an hour he lay and stared up at the ceiling, too hungry and excited to take a nap. Nate could make out the sound of a car's engine approaching, and when it finally got closer the sound cut off and he heard its door shut. Kayleigh was home.

Kayleigh by nona1234

The front door burst open rapidly, sending a gust of air into the house which was powerful enough to knock Nate over.

Kayleigh stepped into the house with tremendous force and her foot crashed down onto the hardwood floor. With the same energy she had used to open the door, she slammed it shut, causing its surroundings to rumble. This brief span of time was only a few actions for Kayleigh, yet it shook Nate's world.

Before Nate could even open his mouth to greet his girlfriend, he watched as her colossal form marched past him on the way to the kitchen. Nate was confused as to why Kayleigh hadn't given him even a single glance to acknowledge his presence. He brushed it off and figured she must be tired after a long day of work. He was anxious to see her though, so he began the walk down the hall toward the kitchen.

To Nate, the path to the kitchen was a bit of a trek. His surroundings were of enormous scale, with the corridor stretching for what seemed like a mile, and the walls reaching so high that he had to strain his neck to see the ceiling. Nate had only made it around a third of the way through his journey when he heard the familiar sound of Kayleigh's booming footsteps approaching.

Nate stood still in the middle of the hallway as he watched his girlfriend get closer and closer. "Kayleigh look out!" Nate yelled in vein. Just before she reached his location, Kayleigh noticed something on the ground in her peripheral. "Nate? What are you doing right there? I could have stepped on you!" Kayleigh's voice echoed loudly in the ears of her miniscule boyfriend. "Sorry I-" Nate started, but couldn't finish before Kayleigh continued down the hall towards the front door. She took off her shoes and put them in the same spot as the others by the front door, then proceeded back toward the kitchen. This time she made sure not to step on Nate, and he watched as her sock-clad feet stomped past him.

Once again Nate made his way towards the kitchen, this time arriving at his destination. He saw that Kayleigh was preparing to cook a quick meal, and once again he was reminded of his hunger. Nate climbed up the tall ladder to the kitchen counters and made himself visible to Kayleigh so they could talk face to face. "Hey, how was work?" he shouted so she could hear. "I don't want to talk about it" Kayleigh retorted quickly, showing Nate what kind of mood she was in. "Sorry to hear that," Nate replied wholeheartedly, "But I do have some good news that might cheer you up. I cleaned those shoes you wanted me to so badly." "That's good," she replied nonchalantly, "you can clean them some more tomorrow I guess." Based on his past chore track record, Kayleigh had no expectations of Nate's progress in the task. "No I mean I finished cleaning them today, take a look and see for yourself." Nate was slightly annoyed at her faith in him, but he was hopeful she would be proud of his achievement. "Oh cool, good job," Kayleigh stated flatly, and returned to focus on making food.

Nate was shocked. How could she care so little when she seemed so enthusiastic about it this morning? He pondered in frustration for a couple minutes before calming himself down. Nate justified Kayleigh's reactions to him once again with the fact that she had a bad day at work, and tried not to pay it anymore mind. Meanwhile, Kayleigh didn't even notice the effect of what she had said on Nate.

Putting it all behind him, Nate's new goal was to try to cheer his girlfriend up so they could enjoy the night together. "So I was thinking we could watch a movie tonight. Maybe something we've wanted to watch for a while but haven't gotten around to?" he projected his voice up at her. "Actually my show comes on in a few minutes so I was just gonna watch that tonight," Kayleigh stated, absorbed in her own interest, "you can hang out and watch with me if you want." Nate felt a little defeated, but he feigned his happiness. "Sure, that works with me."

Kayleigh made her way into the living room with her meal, turned on the TV, and sat down on the couch. Nate begrudgingly followed her there and stood below the couch where she sat. "Can you help me up there?" he asked her. Kayleigh let out a reluctant sigh as her massive hand reached down and scooped him up. Nate felt himself moving a little further than he expected when suddenly he was plopped down onto the coffee table in front of the couch. Kayleigh had misinterpreted his request, since he had wanted to be on the couch next to her, but Nate didn't want to worsen her mood so he kept his mouth shut and accepted his position. The coffee table had plenty of space for him anyway.

Nate was just settling into a comfortable position when a loud thump startled him and the table he was on vibrated. He turned around to see what the noise was and behind him two large figures eclipsed his view. Kayleigh had propped her feet up on the table, and they happened to be right next to where Nate was positioned. "I'm in the mood for a massage," Kayleigh's voice resonated from behind the towering feet. Nate knew exactly what this meant. Usually Nate had massaged her feet as a foreplay for his own pleasure, but over time she grew to like the experience and it became an expectation for her. On most days Nate was happy to be granted the opportunity to be close to her feet, but now something felt different. He wasn't sure if it was because he was with her shoes all day or because she was in a bad mood or because he was tired, but Nate's interest in Kayleigh's feet was at a low. Still wanting to cheer her up, Nate obliged her and approached her feet.

He reached her heel and stared blankly at it for a second. Nate then plunged his body into her foot, with his hands, chest, and cheek pressed firmly into her sock. He felt a rush of comfort wash over him as he felt the softness and warmth of her sock on his body. Maybe he would be in the mood for this tonight. Just as he had done many times, Nate began to apply pressure to Kayleigh's large sole, pushing his hands, knees, and even head into her heel. Usually Kayleigh was quick to provide feedback on the massage, but Nate heard no response from her and wondered if he was doing a good enough job. After several minutes he made out her voice stating "Do the other one now." He must have done a decent enough job for her to warrant this statement, but still Nate wasn't used to this type of verbal response from his girlfriend. Nate moved to the other foot and repeated his actions for a few more minutes. Kayleigh shifted and moved her feet as she reached down to pull her socks off. Nate instantly noticed a wave of odor from her feet as she peeled off both socks and placed them on the table next to her feet. The smell seemed to fade a bit, but the closer Nate was to Kayleigh's feet the stronger the scent was. Kayleigh lifted one foot off the table and crossed one leg over the other. In this position, Kayleigh's feet loomed over Nate and he felt completely dwarfed by them. He stared up in awe and admiration, and noticed that her feet were slightly dirty for being in shoes all day. Kayleigh rubbed her feet together and scrunched her toes as she exposed them to the open air, and Nate began to feel aroused. He was surprised, this was a contrast to his disinterest just a little bit earlier. 

Nate's focus on Kayleigh's feet was broken by a sharp feeling in his stomach and the sound of Kayleigh's spoon clinking against the side of her bowl. He had been so focused on massaging her feet that he once again neglected to get food. This time, he needed to make sure he ate. "Hey Kayleigh, I haven't eaten since lunch, can I have some of your food?" Nate shouted over to her. For a few seconds she seemed to be lost in her thoughts, but then she responded. "OK, but it'll be a challenge." She seemed to be in a slightly better mood than before, but it wasn't her usual cheery tone. Kayleigh reached into her bowl and plucked out a single grain of rice. Nate was starving and barely contemplated what she had said, all he knew was that food was coming his way. Before her hand reached him it moved up toward the top of the foot that was crossed over the other. Nate's expectations were shattered and he realized he should have listened to what she said, especially given her attitude. "You'll have to climb for your food," Kayleigh declared, putting the rice inbetween her toes. Nate was unsure why his girlfriend was toying with him. He wanted to be positive and think that she was cheering up and wanted to make a fun, erotic game for him, but given the context of the situation he was pretty sure that wasn't Kayleigh's intention. Nevertheless, Nate was extremely hungry. He had no choice but to go along with the giantess's challenge. He was powerless against her.

Nate got to the base of Kayleigh's foot and looked up. Her towering soles intimidated him, and even cast a shadow over his tiny body. Nate figured the climb would be tough, but he was determined to eat. He grabbed on to her foot with a hugging motion, and began to inch his way up. parts of her feet were tough and calloused, and this was more apparent to someone of Nate's size. He used this to his advantage, and managed to latch onto certain parts of Kayleigh's foot as he made his way up. Although it was the best way of climbing without any sort of equipment, Nate couldn't help but feel as if it was inefficient. His face was pressed against her soles, meaning his mouth came in contact with the dirt at the bottom of them several times, and the smell of her feet went directly into his nose. Slowly but surely Nate scaled her foot and made it to the top. One down, one to go. Nate stood atop the big toe of her lower foot and leapt upwards and across to the other, managing to cling onto it above her heel. He was making good progress. Repeating his process for climbing her other foot, Nate eventually found himself at eye level with the crevasses between her toes. He sidled over towards her big toe until the grain of rice was directly in front of him. His eyes widened as he lifted himself up closer to it. Part of his body rested inbetween her toes, and his legs dangled next to the ball of her foot. Nate was able to pick up the grain of rice, and noticed that during his journey to it Kayleigh must have squished it between her toes, as it had been flattened and bits of dirt clung to the sides. At this point, Nate couldn't care less. He pulled the rice up to his mouth and took a big bite. It was delicious. Unfortunately for Nate, Kayleigh's foot odor was strongest at her toes, and inbetween bites of his 'meal' he caught whiffs of the scent. Nate gagged, but regained his senses and continued to eat. He was halfway through eating the piece of rice when Kayleigh finally turned her attention from the TV and looked at her feet. "Oh you made it. Eat up, because there's nothing else left," Kayleigh stated dryly. Her refocus onto Nate caused her to stir slightly. She shifted her weight on the couch, and her legs moved slightly too. Nate felt Kayleigh's feet begin to rumble, and he began to lose his balance. "Oh shit!" Nate exclaimed as he felt himself slipping. He dropped the rice and tried to grip onto Kayleigh's toe, but to no avail. Nate knew he would fall to the table regardless, but with quick thinking he decided to land on Kayleigh's socks down below him. Before he fell Nate pushed off from the foot in the direction of the socks. His jump was forceful enough to effectively land him on the socks and cushion his blow just a little.

Nate hit the table with a hard thud despite the soft material he landed on. Nate felt sore and a little dazed, and tried to collect himself. Before he had time to react to the fall and just before Kayleigh noticed that Nate was no longer on her foot, the sound of the front door opening made its way to their ears. Just then, Kayleigh's roommate Emma stepped into the house.

Emma by nona1234

The sound of high heels clacked down onto the stiff floor and echoed down the hallway getting louder and louder.

Nate sat up with his head still spinning. He knew that high heels meant Emma had arrived home. Although she always came back later than Kayleigh, she was home rather early by her standards. Usually on workdays Emma brought a change of clothes with her and went out for the night directly after work. Tonight she must have changed her mind and gone straight home.

The woman entered into the area where the kitchen and living room were. "Hey Em," Kayleigh said, doing a better job at greeting her roommate than she did her boyfriend. "Hey girl what's up," Emma responded in her usual tired tone. "Just watching a little TV. You're not going out tonight?" Kayleigh inquired, curious as to why her roommate was home early. "Nah, my head is pounding so I figured I'd just chill here until my headache goes away." As she said this Emma walked over towards the coffee table and dropped her big designer purse onto it. Nate instinctively put his hands in front of his face and a gust of air rushed over him as the bag slammed down on the table. Nate realized that Emma hadn't even noticed his presence.

Emma's next move was to walk over to her favorite cabinet and swing open the door. From there she brought down a bottle of alcohol and a glass and poured herself an ample amount. "Self medication," Emma said to Kayleigh, as she brought the glass to her lips for a sip. Kayleigh let out a light laugh. Even if Emma wasn't going out that night she was gonna make her own fun.

Emma closed the cabinet but grabbed the bottle, and with it in hand made her way to the other side of the c-shaped couch. She set the bottle and her glass on the table carefully then proceeded to fall back into the cushions of her seat, letting out a hefty sigh. Emma reached down towards her feet and removed her high heels one by one, setting them on the coffee table instead of the ground. After all, they were expensive, so she had to treat them with care. "I've been on my feet all day long," Emma exclaimed, "and these heels don't make it easy." "Oh tell me about it," Kayleigh responded, trying to reciprocate Emma's feelings. "Lucky for me I have a little massager here for when I get home." Kayleigh's eyes turned toward Nate. At first Emma didn't know what she meant, but then she spied Nate on the table near her roommate's feet. "Oh Nate I didn't notice you there." Emma took another sip of her drink. "Hey Emma," Nate said, too quietly for anyone but himself to hear. "Kayleigh you have the right idea here," Emma continued, "I need to find me a man and shrink him down too so my feet can get some attention!" "Well the only hard part will be finding someone who's just as willing as Nate!" Kayleigh laughed as she said this. Nate felt betrayed and embarrassed. How could his girlfriend be mocking him like this?

Kayleigh got an idea to help solve her friends problem for the night. "You know Em, Nate was just finishing up my massage, maybe you could borrow him for a little bit." Nate couldn't believe his ears. Borrow him? Like an object? What was his girlfriend saying? "No don't worry about it Kay, I'm sure the little guy doesn't want to." Nate was glad she didn't accept his girlfriend's unusual offer. "No really, it's alright, Nate would be happy to give you a massage, right babe?" Emma glared down at him in expectation. "No I'm not-" "Well if you insist!" Emma's words cut Nate off before he could react. It was no use. Nate was completely at their whim.

Emma swung her legs up from the ground and propped her feet up on the coffee table. Nate now stood in between two large pairs of feet. He trudged his way over to Emma's bare soles. As he approached Nate began to discern the differences between Kayleigh and Emma's feet. Emma's feet were larger, probably by a couple sizes. Along with this they were far wider and meatier than Kayleigh's, not that Kayleigh's feet were very slender in the first place. As he looked up at the imposing feet, Nate could see a layer of sweat glistening on them. They also seemed weathered, most likely due to the constant wearing of high heels, and Nate noticed peeling on the ball of her foot. Overall, her feet were much more gnarly than what Nate was used to. She was right, they could use some attention. Regardless, Nate didn't hesitate at plunging himself into Emma's feet and going through the usual motions of the massage. "Ooh that feels nice," Emma remarked. At least SHE was giving him positive feedback...

Kayleigh removed her feet from the table. "I'm gonna make a trip to the bathroom. I'll be back in a bit. You two enjoy each other." Kayleigh made her departure and Nate watched aggravated as she left. The two heard her footsteps ascend up the stairs and realized this was the first time they had ever interacted without Kayleigh present. Neither knew much about the other. All Nate knew was that Emma liked to go out and drink, and all Emma knew was that Nate was her roommate's bug-sized boyfriend who was about to give her a much needed massage.

Nate continued to work into Emma's massive soles, gritting his teeth as her salty sweat began to coat him. Emma closed her eyes and settled back into the couch. "Push harder," she told Nate, who tried his best to do what she said. "Oooh yeah this is nice!" the tipsy giantess stated enthusiastically. Nate knew that Kayleigh enjoyed his massages, but he had never seen her enjoy one this much. He wondered how his tiny movements were having such a big impact on Emma's massive feet. After another minute Nate switched to her other foot. He noticed that she was moving a little bit hut wasn't sure what she was up to. Nate thought he heard slight moaning sounds coming from Emma. These were followed by more movement and louder noises. "What the hell?" Nate said aloud. Not wanting to stop his task, he decided to find out what was happening from Emma herself. "Hey Emma!" he shouted, "What are you doing?" After a few seconds of no reply and continual movement Emma responded breathily, "Don't stop!"

The giantess was masturbating to the event taking place. It wasn't because of the feeling of the massage Nate gave, but the idea of dominating a man at her feet excited Emma immensely. In her intoxicated stupor she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. Emma rubbed her clit forcefully, causing her whole body to move and vibrate the coffee table. Before Nate could react to Emma's response, she let out a longer moan. As she climaxed Emma stretched her feet out and flexed her toes. They straightened out in line with her leg. In the process, the foot Nate was massaging descended down onto him, toppling him over and pinning him beneath it. Her intense orgasm lasted several seconds, and Nate could hear her moans as her ginormous sole enveloped his body and the sweat from her foot wiped off on him. Emma let out one last moan, this time scrunching her toes together powerfully. Nate was caught between them, and as they pulled him in he caught a breath of putrid air from under her toes before he felt suffocated. Her toes released their strong grip on Nate and Emma's whole body relaxed, completely satisfied.

Nate lay on the ground covered in foot sweat in utter disbelief. He was appalled at what Emma had just done. She took her feet off the table and bent over so her face was above Nate. He stammered, "Wh- What the hell Emma!? What's wrong with you!? You almost smothered me you could have killed me!" Emma grinned. "Pfft you were fine. Aren't you invincible anyway?" "No! I could easily suffocate or get hurt by a number of things! This isn't a joke! What you did was wrong and Kayleigh's gonna make sure you pay for it!" Nate yelled up at her. "Oh no she won't. This will be our little secret unless you really want to be smothered under my feet," Emma threatened. Nate's eyes widened in frustration and disgust. He now knew from experience that there was no point contesting her authority. What he had just experienced would be a secret between him and Emma forever. Nobody would know that the giantess had used him like toy for her own pleasure. Emma's smile grew wider and mischievous as she knew Nate had bent to her will. She reclined back onto the couch and returned her feet to their resting position on the table. "Feel free to continue the massage," the sly giantess taunted.

Nate felt like he could throw up when suddenly he heard the sound of Kayleigh coming back down the stairs. Nate was so desperate he longed for his demanding girlfriend to return.

A Good Night's Sleep by nona1234

Kayleigh strode back to the living room and took her place on the couch with her feet up. "How are you enjoying your massage?" Kayleigh asked. "This is really nice Kay, I haven't had someone pamper me like this since I went to that overpriced spa. I might have to borrow Nate from you more often." Emma smiled wryly, spreading her feet to the sides so she could look down on Nate through the opening between them. The two made eye contact and Nate glared at her in anger. "Well just let me know if you're really in need of a massage any days after work because Nate would be happy to oblige," Kayleigh replied, offering her miniature boyfriends services up to her roommate. Nate rolled his eyes and hoped that his girlfriend was just being polite and Emma wouldn't ask again. "Oh I will!" Emma exclaimed, pouring herself another drink in her empty glass before raising it in the air and taking a swig. "If only all men were like this, then I wouldn't have to use Nate. If they knew what was good for them they'd all shrink themselves down and worship me like this. You better not take your girlfriend for granted Nate, you're lucky to be in a relationship with Kayleigh, and if you truly want to deserve her then you need to treat her like a goddess sometimes." Emma's tone sharpened as she said this, and she stared at Nate trying to get her point across. Kayleigh looked at him with her eyebrows raised and nodded. She agreed, Nate was lucky to have her and it was important he show her his appreciation. Nate smiled awkwardly. On the inside he was trying to keep his sanity, still furious at Emma for being so rough with him. Nate walked over and sat down by Kayleigh's feet, using them as a backrest and watched TV to distract himself from the ongoing situation.

After a while Emma poured the rest of her drink down her throat and squeezed her eyes tightly. "Well, I'm about ready to pass out so I'm gonna head to bed now." "Alright, night Em." Kayleigh said. "Good night Kay," she replied, "and good night Nate, thanks for the massage!" She winked at him and stumbled away towards her room. "I should probably turn in too," Kayleigh said, getting up. "Nate I was thinking you could just sleep in my shoe tonight. I want something to hug so I'll be using your pillow." "Can't I just sleep on your desk or something instead?" Nate asked. He had slept in her shoe a few times before. It started out as a playful idea that Kayleigh thought would be sexy for Nate. The first couple times, Nate found it fun and a little erotic, but after a few more he started to get tired of it. It wasn't nearly as comfortable as sleeping on the pillow in Kayleigh's bed, and the only reason he found himself sleeping in her shoe at this point was because she wanted to use his pillow for herself. Not to mention, she always left the shoe downstairs for 'convenience' so Nate felt lonely sleeping there. "Babe that would be a lot of work and I'd have to set up a sleeping area for you. If you just sleep in my shoe then there's no work to do." Kayleigh continued to push the idea. "Fine." Nate said firmly. He was too tired to care at that point, he just wanted the day to be over.

Kayleigh picked him up in one hand, and her socks in the other. She carried Nate back to the shoes he had spent all day with, and put him inside with one of her socks to use as a blanket. "Good night," she said, turning around and heading upstairs before hearing his response. "Love you good night..." Nate's voice trailed off. He lay down and pulled the sock over him with a sigh. Today was a long day and he was absolutely exhausted. He thought about how the two girls had dominated him earlier and from his position inside Kayleigh's shoe he felt like a bug. Within seconds of closing his eyes Nate fell into a deep sleep for the night.

Everything around him began to rumble as Nate was woken abruptly. Just as he opened his eyes Kayleigh's enormous foot appeared at the hole in the shoe. Her giant toes plunged towards Nate. "No Kayleigh!" Nate shouted, covering his head as he went into the fetal position. The massive toes rammed into Nate and continued toward the front of the shoe, pinning him beneath them. Kayleigh felt something at the front of her shoe. "What the f-" Kayleigh began to say as she removed her foot from the shoe. "Nate why are you still in there? You know I have work at this time get out of my shoe!" "I didn't know you were gonna wear these today!" he yelled up at her, "it was your idea to have me sleep here in the first place!" Ignoring his words, Kayleigh flipped the shoe over and violently dumped Nate out into her hand, bringing him up to her face. Nate stared at her massive mouth and covered her ears as she blurted out to him. "If you just have to be in my shoe right now then go to the other ones!" Aggressively Kayleigh dropped Nate into her other pair of sneakers, the ones she had worn the day before. Hastily she stomped toward the door. Nate was shaken up, and from his positioning inside her shoe he thought heard his girlfriend mutter "this feet thing is becoming unhealthy Nate. Why are men so lustful..." The door slammed behind her as she exited.

Nate sat still in contemplation. Kayleigh was being completely irrational. It was her idea for him to clean her shoes. She was the one who asked for the foot massage and offered for him to give one to Emma. And, it had been her idea for him to sleep in her shoe that night and in the first place. What could she be so hyperfocused on at work that she didn't realize this? Nate couldn't understand what was going on with her. Maybe she was just having an especially rough period. Whatever it was, Nate wasn't going to let it continue. This time he'd be the one putting his foot down. He decided he would see to it that they have a big talk when she got home that night and sort things out. With one last thought of denial and determination Nate climbed out of the shoe to start his day. He definitely needed to wash off and change, so he headed for the stairs.

With a new mood and feeling of confidence Nate strode towards the bottom of the stairs. Suddenly he heard a thumping noise coming from the ceiling above him. Nate stopped in his tracks and looked up the stairs in confusion, wondering what it could be at this time. He stared for a few more seconds before moving again, when two massive feet came into view at the top of the stairs. Before Nate could react the feet came bounding down the stairs straight for him. They reached the end of their rapid descent and landed directly on Nate. He was stepped on quickly and his body smushed under the sole for a split second until he was freed when the foot lifted. Thanks to the shrinking technology, Nate was extremely durable and completely intact. He lifted his head up to look at the titan that had just ran him over. A pair of beautiful bare legs walked away from him down the hall and the slender feet attached to them shook the ground at each step. Nate instantly recognized them as belonging to Kayleigh's roommate Claire. Unsure as to why she was still home, Nate got himself up off the ground and made his way to the kitchen where she seemed to be headed.

Claire by nona1234

Nate approached the kitchen and heard the the clanking of bowls and the sizzling of the stove. Once he got close enough he peered around the corner. His eyes drew upward from the floor as he looked up at Claire.

Claire had just woken up and made her way downstairs to fix something to eat. Since the house was quiet, she put her headphones in and turned on her music to escape the silence.

As Claire moved things around the kitchen and cleaned up after herself she lightly moved to the music. Nate felt the familiar movement of the ground he was accustomed to when someone walked by. The source was Claire, who was tapping her feet to the music, unaware of the tremors she was causing Nate to experience.

Claire began to move more, and the tapping turned into dancing. From his position on the floor Nate watched the girl's slender feet move about and observed the sway of her hips, amazed at the sheer size of her figure. It was no doubt she was attractive, and the more he looked at her the more Nate became excited in the presence of the giantess.

Before Nate fell into a trance he shook his head and broke concentration. It was wrong for him to look at her like this. Nate knew that he should simply let her know he was home so the two could coexist peacefully and so he could avoid invading her privacy. Nate spied the ladder to the counter on the other side of the kitchen. The problem was, Claire was using every part of the kitchen, so every now and then she would move around to different spots as she danced. The ladder was the only way up to the counter, and Nate couldn't see any other way to get her attention while she had headphones in and was focused on cooking.

He waited patiently to make his move. As soon as Nate noticed Claire stop, he made a swift departure for the ladder. Nate was about halfway across the kitchen before Claire turned around towards his direction. Still wildly bouncing to the music she began to move across the kitchen. Nate looked up at Claire and saw her begin to move his way. "Shit shit shit" he uttered as he sped up in attempt to avoid her. Nate's attempt to escape the massive girl was futile. Claire moved her feet quickly and right as she reached Nate's position she twirled around vivaciously. Nate's body was caught as she spun, and Claire's heel made contact with him with such force that it launched him into the side of the bottom cabinets.

Nate had the wind knocked out of him as he flew towards the cabinets and stopped suddenly with a thud. Claire's feet stepped near him as she danced, and Nate sat with his back to the wall as he looked in fear as she moved about. After trying to repress his encounters with Kayleigh and Emma, Nate was reminded just how weak he was compared to the girls in the house.

Claire's feet came to a sudden stop as they turned slightly. She stood on her tiptoes in place. Nate, alert and paying attention to her closely, noticed the halt in her movement and looked up at her to find out what the reasoning was.

Claire's eyes were locked onto the kitchen floor as she noticed something below. She wasn't looking in Nate's direction, but at another corner of the room. Nate followed the path of her stare and saw what had made the giantess stop in her tracks. A medium sized spider had somehow appeared in the kitchen and was crawling slowly across the ground. To Nate, the spider was massive and threatening, and he backed up into the cabinet trying to get as far away as possible.

Nate watched Claire intently to see what her next move would be. He expected her to hastily leave the kitchen to avoid the spider, or go grab a shoe and crush the thing. Claire's voice broke the growing silence in the house. "Sorry, no bugs in the kitchen!" the colossal girl yelled. Nate watched in shock as the titanic giantess pulverized the living creature into nothing under the ball of her massive foot. Nate's heart began to race after what he had witnessed and he became instantly aroused. He had watched a gruesome event unfold as Claire killed the spider effortlessly under her foot. Why was he so turned on? Nate felt disgusted at himself for his desires.

Claire leaned over to the counter and grabbed a paper towel from the rack. She lifted her foot up to examine her sole and see the remains of the spider on her foot. "Gross," Claire stated plainly as she wiped the remains of the arachnid off her foot and the ground and threw the paper towel away.

Nate recollected himself, and in a state of thrill began towards the ladder again, this time close to his destination. seconds before Nate could sprint to the ladder Claire stepped towards his side of the kitchen. Nate watched in horror and disbelief as her huge foot descended down onto his insignificant body. Claire stood still for a few seconds focused on her task. Meanwhile, Nate's body and face pressed into her sole firmly under her weight. Claire noticed a slight feeling under her foot, as if something small had become stuck underneath it. "Another one?" Claire said aloud. "Geez, how many bugs do we have in our kitchen..." she continued, thinking maybe she had stepped on a second spider. In the same manor as before, Claire lifted up her foot to inspect it. Due to the high pressure and slight stickiness of Claire's sole, Nate stuck to her foot as she raised it up and turned it over. Claire looked down and squinted her eyes to see what creature had met its peril under the weight of her foot. "Huh?...Nate!?" Claire exclaimed exasperatedly, taken aback at the sight of her roommate's tiny boyfriend plastered to her sole. Claire began to talk to him in her confusion. "How come you aren't with Kayleigh right now? Isn't she at work?" Claire had been under the impression that Kayleigh stashed Nate away with her for work every day, since she couldn't fathom what he would do home alone all day. "You must be sick or something today, huh?" The giantess continued to blabber on, listening to the sound of her own voice without really anticipating a response from Nate.

As Claire tried to wrap her head around things, Nate was experiencing a different situation. His body was practically stuck to the bottom of Claire's foot. The front of it was pressed up against her sole, meaning his face and crotch had been crushed against her foot when she stepped on him. When he was lifted up he was able to turn his head to the side while the huge girl looked to see what was on the bottom of her foot. Out of the corner of his eye Nate saw her huge figure looking down on his puny body. Her words boomed down to him powerfully as she spoke on and on.

Nate felt tiny. In this moment, he truly felt like just another bug on the floor for Claire to step on, and in a sense, he was. Nate's erection became harder and harder as gravity pressed his body into the sole. He thought of the spider,  and about how if his body hadn't withstood the weight of this goddess's foot, he too could have been reduced to an insignificant smear on the bottom of it. The sound of Claire's voice pounded his ears and enveloped him. Claire had no idea how powerful she was to Nate. All of these things swirled through Nate's head as he lay stuck to the girl's foot. And he loved it.

The culmination of Nate's experience riled his senses and built up inside him. "Oh no..." Nate said shrewdly, knowing he couldn't stop what was coming next. Nate erupted. In what was the most powerful orgasm he ever felt, his body convulsed and he ejaculated immensely into his shorts. This was the greatest feeling of his life, and Nate's body came to a rest as he let out a large sigh in ecstasy. In his newfound clarity Nate realized the situation at hand. Oh fuck. He thought to himself. If she notices this I'm dead. A feeling of dread crept in and Nate began to sweat.

Claire's talking came to a short pause and her tone changed. "Oh sorry, you can't move, I guess I should probably get you off of there haha." Nate felt two enormous fingers clamp down on him as Claire plucked him off her sole and placed him on the table. She leaned on the table with her elbows and held her face in her hands. Nate sat sprawled across the table, and tried to pull his shirt down to cover his mess. "Sorry about that, I guess my feet thought you were another bug that needed stomping," Claire stated, peering down at her roommate's boyfriend. Visibly shaken, Nate's voice quivered from nervousness as he said, "It's okay, I really should have been more careful..." Nate wasn't shaking because of the encounter, but because of what would happen if she found out he creamed himself. "Oh my gosh, look at your pants!" Claire exclaimed. Nate's heart dropped. He was done for. Claire would think he was a massive pervert, and if she told Kayleigh she would kill him.

Terrified, Nate began, "I can explain-" but he was cut off by Claire's powerful voice. "You must have been so scared you peed your pants! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were home! Hey I would have been scared if I were you too, especially after what I did to that spider!"

A wave of relief washed over Nate. By some fate he had been spared. Nate was grateful for this opportunity to save his reputation, and had no choice but to go along with it. "Yeah uh..." he made his voice quiver, "your feet are pretty intimidating..." "Well since it's my fault your clothes are all wet let me help clean you up. It's the least I can do." Claire snatched Nate up into her soft hand. He didn't know what her plan was, but he didn't really care at that moment. Nate was just happy to know his life was still intact.

End Notes:

I won't be able to update this for a while since I'll be away on vacation. I have a couple more chapters planned out so hopefully I can write them quickly when I get back.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8503