Turtle by Vaalser4
Summary:

A hateful biochemist concocts a substance that makes her grow into a 300 feet tall giantess. But she has a pissed off lab assistant....


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Destruction, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Crush, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 9161 Read: 51065 Published: August 06 2019 Updated: August 06 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

The young woman grinned broadly as she looked at the vial. Two intensive years of work, in the form of a colorless liquid. It would change the world. Mostly in a heap of debris and giant footprints.

Dr. Miranda Weaver hated most people. Having a querulous personality, she never forgot a wrong, no matter how trivial. Even children at kindergarten who did "injustice" to her then she still hated today. Apart from letting it fester in her mind, she had a thirst for revenge. It was this thirst and hatred that had brought her were she was now, at the laboratory of the university of Berlin, Germany, Faculty of Biochemistry.

Her field of study were turtles. She had known ever since a child that a turtle was able to adapt its growth in relation to its environment. Put a small pet turtle in a fish bowl, and it remained small. Put it in the garden pool, and it would get bigger. Put it in a pond, and it would become even bigger yet. Well, not every species of turtle, but some. And those had drawn her attention.

She had also been influenced by Godzilla and King Kong movies, as well as the remake of "Attack of the 50 foot Woman". She loved the way the gigantic Nancy Archer could take revenge on her cheating husband, and the power she and the gigantic monsters wielded. Ever since, Miranda had fantasized about being so big herself. Oh, the power she had then! The destruction she would cause! Miranda daydreamed often about it, picturing herself being a giantess, squashing and killing those that wronged her. And many others too, for she had no faith in humanity at all. All bastards, in her eyes.

It had become such an obsession for her that she had studied biochemistry and taken every step needed to research the growth mechanisms of turtles. She wrote her thesis on the subject and now held a PhD in it. No one had ever guessed what her true motives were, for she knew how to keep quiet. And she preferred to work alone. The only person she tolerated, more or less, was her lab assistant named Petra, but even that only professional. She couldn't stand the young woman. Too curious and nosy. She even caught her once while Petra was looking in her personal files stored in her computer. She almost kicked her ass in her anger.

After intensive research, Miranda had managed to discover the trigger for the turtles growth. It was a chemical substance, produced by a gland in its brain, that the turtle extracted as a reaction on a wide surrounding space. Like a respons to agoraphobia, the fear for open spaces. Somehow, turtles didn't like wide open spaces, and tried to compensate it by growing. They are too slow to flee to a smaller place, after all.

Miranda had managed to isolate the substance, invented a chemical procedure to replicate it artificially, and to concentrate it, thus increasing it effectiveness. The result was the liquid in the vial she was now looking at. She would take it today and grow. Finally!

Smart as she was, she knew that she had to be naked when she wanted to be a giantess. Her clothing wouldn't grow with her, after all. Ah, what the hell, she thought after some consideration. She would literally be above the people, so why bother covering up her private parts? Anyone who would laugh at her she would squash immediately. No one would laugh at her after that.

Much to Miranda's irritation, Petra entered, carrying some maps with data.

"Where do you want me to put them?" she inquired.

"Err, just put them on my desk... I will sort it out later," Miranda said, getting angry. That bitch had the annoying tendency of entering at the most inconvenient times. And although her assistant didn't do it on purpose, in Miranda's twisted worldview Petra was a pain in the ass and should be killed as well. "And take the rest of the day off, there is nothing to do for you here today...", she added. It was time to inject the stuff, and Miranda didn't want to be disturbed.

"But I..." Petra began, but Miranda cut her off.

"Go home, I want to be alone," she sneered. That woman was too obnoxious and too nosy. Always trying to find out what she was up to. Miranda had always kept her at a distance, and not in a friendly way. She hated Petra as well.

"Ok," Petra said sheepishly. She put the maps on her bosses' desk and left.

"Asshole," Miranda thought, and looked for a syringe. The stuff had to be injected in the bloodstream, delicate as it was. Stomach acid was sure to dissolve it.

Later that day, Miranda went for a quiet spot outside of Berlin and prepared for injecting herself with the liquid. She stood on a meadow, next to a small forest. There were only some farms in the distance. An abandon area. Perfect. 

She had dressed herself in clothes she didn't like anymore, because she knew she would grow out of them. And stripping naked, even in a remote area, she was reluctant to do. Even if the entire world would see her naked soon. But then, she would be gigantic.

A small sting in her arm. The cold feeling of the liquid entering her body. Then, she became dizzy. The stuff worked!

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Miranda felt bloated. Her head swam. Her skin seemed to stretch. She was growing.

Soon, she felt her shirt getting tighter and tighter. Miranda kicked off her worn-out shoes, for she felt them straining against her feet. She felt, and heard, the seams of both her cotton trousers and shirt crack as the former 5'7 tall reached 6 feet, then 6'5. 

Miranda tried to aid the growing process by focussing on the open space around her, like the turtles do. She had no clue how big she would become, but estimated she would get more height than needed to start a career as a basketball pro.

She saw how the sleeves of her shirt receded along her expanding arms. Her thighs stretched the cotton to its limits as she grew past seven feet. Then that limit was surpassed too.

RRRRIIPPPP! The seams burst open. Now only shreds of cotton hung around her waist, pressing painfully in her belly. Miranda tried to pull the shredded shorts down, but couldn't. She was already so massive, the shorts clung around her like a tight rubber strand.

"Fuck... damn it," she swore in her mind, and made a mental note to trample down the clothing factory as well.

RRRIIIPPPP! Her shirt had burst open and fell of. On a hunch, she grabbed the collar and tore it in two, lest being strangled when her neck got too broad for it. The now eight feet tall exhaled, then inhaled and expanded her belly that way. A sharp pain, then the leftover of the trousers sprang open, dropping on her size 22 feet. She was naked now, and saw a red line around her waist were the trousers had been. But as she got more height, that line became thinner.

Miranda saw her body grow, and the ground slowly moving away from her. The naked feet took more and more space, and Miranda thought she was sinking a little in the ground as her mass increased. She was over ten feet already, and still she grew.

Her shoulders blew themselves slowly up like two balloons. Her breasts, she had a B cup, grew nicely with her expanding torso. Her legs went up, higher and higher, like an elevator ascending. As she reached 20 feet, the shreds of clothes seemed like a heap of handkerchiefs to her. She kicked them away with her big toe, her feet being too large to have a size. With each passing second, she got one or two feet in height, mass increasing as well.

Miranda saw the trees of a nearby grove seemingly getting smaller, her eyes glid along their stems up in the air. She became bigger and more massive, now past thirty feet and showing no sign of stopping. She smiled. This was great! Already she was big enough to kill every person on the planet without fuss, even the burliest of men or the most skilled martial artists.

Although she had a normal build, Miranda's titanic size made even that look truly impressive. Slowly she got more height, her frame expanded in every direction, her huge feet sank deeper in the grass. Forty feet and going, the giantess, for she had become that already, was happy, savoring every moment of her growth. 

She grew past fifty feet, dwarfing the fifty foot woman she loved so much. She could look down on the smaller of the trees already. The swimming sensation in her head was gone, now she savored the view. Miranda saw the city of Berlin in the distance and she got excited. Even if the growth would halt now, she was literally big enough to rampage and get her revenge. But she was still growing.

She grew past seventy feet and saw the tops of the majority of the trees approach eye level. Her head seemed like an inflating balloon, her shoulders stood six feet apart. Her arms grew longer, keeping up with the rest of her ever-expanding body, her hands were so huge that they might serve as a parking spot for a small car.

Miranda expanded further. The feeling of growth made her feel great, and she became great. Eighty feet and no sign of stopping, the vengeful biochemist now slowly rivalled the size of a blue whale. 

Her calves rivalled the trunks of the biggest trees as she shot past 100 feet. Her hips, though they were not that prominent, broadened slowly. She stood like a colossus on the meadow, her vast frame slowly overshadowing the trees, most of which in the meantime seemed like small decorative garden trees to her.

Her head rose above the tops of the highest cedar trees as she grew past 120 feet. She now could look over the small forest, seeing multiple shades of green bushes that were the crowns. Miranda wondered if she was strong enough to tear a full grown tree from the ground.

Miranda grew and grew, her legs stretched further into the heavens, pushing her body seemingly up. Her feet gobbled up more and more of the grass, flattening and killing it under her ever-increasing weight. She shot past 200 feet, feeling so powerful! Like a gigantic balloon inflating, she grew more and more, as if someone zoomed a camera in on her, and her alone, leaving the surrounding untouched.

Finally, the growth stopped. Miranda stood 300 feet tall, give or take a few feet. She was truly massive! So huge! So big! And full of revenge. She admired her enormous body, then looked at the capital of her country again. Smiling wickedly, she started to walk towards it. It was rampaging time!

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

The 300 feet tall giantess walked towards Berlin. Miranda found she could walk normally, not like in slow motion, even though she must have weighted countless tons now. She did some quick number-crunching and came to the result of 7000 tons. Enough to crush whatever she wanted, she gleefully realized.

She plowed deliberately through the small forest, crushing the trees like nothing. No wonder, because even the highest trees were the size of large nettles to her. They splintered and crushed with loud cracks, making the giantess more euphoric. Now, she trod on trees. Soon, on buildings.

After she had left the forest, she compared her feet to a brown patch of farming area, seeing her foot was about half its size. She lifted her foot and admired the neat footprint in the dirt. Smiling, she placed her foot upon the farm building next to it, her dirty sole covering the small house and part of the stable completely. The roof felt cold to her sole, and seemed to offer some resistance. But as she shifted more weight on her sole, it collapsed. Miranda heard the rumbling sound a second later, since the sound waves needed some time to travel up to her ears, but in that time, her foot had crashed through the roof and broken the sturdy walls.

It was as if she trod on a building made of thin glass. It cracked and broke nicely under her sole, smoke mulching from between her gigantic toes. Miranda had worried briefly that she might get cut by sharp stones or wood, but her thick skin, and some calluses on it because she stood a lot in the lab, protected her nicely. She looked at her foot and the demolished building it rested upon. Had anyone been in there? Surely they were dead now. Squashed by the huge foot of a gigantic woman.

She saw a few panicked cows emerge from the broken stable. Miranda bent down and picked one up, lifting the struggling animal up to her face. It was the size of a grasshopper to her. On a whim, she popped it in her mouth. Miranda felt how its hoofs tapped on her tongue in its feeble attempt to escape. She breathed deeply in through her nose. Then she swallowed the cow. Alive!

Miranda felt how the still alive and struggling animal glid down her throat. An entire cow! Swallowed whole! The giantess felt so mighty! It provided enough meat for a family of four for two weeks, but she, she swallowed it like a tiny morsel! This was fantastic!

For good measure, she trampled the rest of the stable to debris and went on her way to Berlin. No doubt she had been noticed already, for her frame towered prominently over the horizon.

As she entered Berlin, via the Pankow district, everyone was in panic. There came a gigantic naked woman, reddish hair in small spikes, common features and perhaps even a rather slim build, but 300 feet tall and not looking friendly. With her hazel eyes, she scanned the ground, obviously enjoying the panic she caused. 

Miranda saw little people, hardly the size of her big toe, running chaotically in every direction, safe the one she came from. She heard sirens howl and cars honk. 

As a mute statement of authority, the 300 feet tall giantess put her hands on her hips, smiling mockingly while gazing down at the panic at her feet. People swarmed, pointed at her with their tiny hands, and some took pictures. A few got in a car and tried to get away, while others abandoned their vehicles and ran away on foot. Good! The more chaos, the better.

Slowly, to appear more menacing, Miranda lifted a foot. The 40 feet long foot rose higher and higher, giving her unwilling audience a view of the dirty sole, on which parts of grass and trees still stuck. Then she let it hover over a three-story house, which her long, long, leg could top easily.

Miranda put her foot on the roof, breaking a few tiles doing so. She saw how many people had stopped running and curiously looked what she was about to do. Or maybe they thought, hoped even, that she wasn't able to crush a house, that the building proved to be more sturdy? Her sole had a bigger surface than the roof, but still, it was made of concrete, so maybe...

CRUSH! Miranda pressed down, and the building collapsed. Her foot bore itself through the floors with ease, crumbling the walls, breaking the windows and destroying the plumbing. Smoke poured from the debris, parts of the furniture fell down. Reaching the ground, Miranda twisted her foot, as if snuffing out a cigarette, grinding the building into nothingness.

She heard high-pitched screams. People ran away, now knowing she was no gentle giantess. Smiling, Miranda took another step, this time deliberately crushing two cars simultaneously. The thin metal gave way shrieking, tires sprang loose and oil poured from under the flattened vehicles like dark blood. Then she began stepping on the people. While some managed to dodge her, she caught a few with every step. She felt their bodies pop under her feet, their bones crush. Sticky pieces of unrecognizable meat stuck to her sole, surrounded by reddish goo.

The giantess trod on trees, destroyed traffic signs, even crushed a little bridge with tracks for the trains on it. It all crushed nicely under her weight.

Miranda bent over, grabbed a house using the window openings as grips to put her fingers in (easily smashing the glass), and tore it effortlessly from its foundations. She held the building over her head, hardly the size of a small box to her, and threw it then on a mob of people. It splintered to smithereens, burying and maiming those unfortunate to be on its side of impact.

Miranda laughed. This was great! She felt like a kid in a toy store, where she was allowed to do whatever she pleased. But she hadn't forgotten her goal. Taking revenge. And her former school was near....

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

The Realgymnasium, Miranda's former school, stems from before 1920. More than a century it stood. It saw both world wars as well as the cold war, surviving it all. But now, it was threatened by a former pupil, one whose presence alone darkened it with her shadow entirely.

Miranda stood spread-legged over her former school, a feat she could manage easily with her 170 feet long legs. Her cunt hovered over its roof, her hands on her hips. As if she was a child playing with a fairly large doll house.

She remembered a lot of things she had endured here. From her former classmates as well as from her teachers. Though her classmates were no longer present of course, and some of the teachers she hated either dead or retired, there were still a few left. The giantess knew, for she had checked the school's website.

She made a fist the size of a small house and smashed it in the school's side like a wrecking ball. The wall collapsed with a thunderous sound inward immediately, the windows shattered. Debris rained down, showering Miranda's huge feet with small stones and dust.

She did the same with her other hand. Now two large holes gaped on either side of the building. The giantess put her hands in them and gave a shove. 

The building was torn open. Again, plaster and pieces of masonry rained down, while t he giantess had no trouble whatever holding the large chunk of the school's masonry.

She threw it away, aiming for the nearby sports hall. The chunk landed on its glass roof, smashing through it, and even breaking a wall. Good! Miranda hated sports.

She peered in the now open space between her legs and saw indeed some teachers. Most she didn't recognize, probably because she either had never had lessons from them or they started their job after she had left school. But among them and the screaming children she thought she recognized saw Mr. Blaschke, her former music teacher. Miranda hated music as well.

She plucked the man between thumb and forefinger and lifted him before her enormous hazel eyes. Yes, it was him all right. His black hair was grey now, but it was him. Mister Blaschke. 

Who had given Miranda an insufficient mark because she couldn't dance!

She hated dancing.

"Well, well. Mr. Blaschke. Remember me? Miranda Weaver? You gave me a low mark because I couldn't dance... remember?" she threateningly said to the terrified speck between her thumb and index finger.

The man didn't remember. It had been over fifteen years ago.

"I want to catch that up... dancing is soooo important, right? One needs to be able to do that in order to live a good life, hm? One moment, I will show you," she continued.

She stepped over the school towards the parking lot, shoved dozens of cars out of her way with the side of her foot and put her former teacher on the ground. 

"Here, let's dance. What about tap dancing? Yes, that will do." she announced.

Miranda began tap dancing. Her feet pounded the ground in quick succession, breaking the tiles and causing small tremors. Mr. Blaschke, lying on the ground between those dancing feet, shielded himself with his arms, as if that would be of any help should his former pupil step on him....

Though Miranda's dancing was hardly worth a high mark, if it is performed by 40 feet long and 16 feet wide feet, carrying 7000 tons of vengeful giantess, the performance is the last thing to worry about. Especially if you are trapped between those feet. Mr Blaschke, lying on his back, peered from between his arms with which he shielded his head and torso. He saw the shadowy soles of the giantess flicker above him, unbelievingly large, and the towering frame of his tormentor looming even higher into the heavens. He now knew what is was like to be that guy in the King Kong movie of 1976, which was stepped on by the gigantic ape shortly after it freed itself from its chains.

After having danced a few minutes, Miranda ended her gig with a gesture.

Stepping one foot forward while spreading her arms.

Her foot covering Mr. Blaschke with full force!

"Ta-Daaaa!" she said.

SPLASH! Small streams of blood flew from under her sole and welled up between her toes. Her former teacher was turned to goo.

For good measure, Miranda turned to the building and began to demolish it systematically with her feet. She trampled wing after wing, crushing its masonry and its contents with ease under her vast weight. People trying to flee she crushed like ants, savoring the sensation of their bodies popping under her soles.

Smoke licked at her claves, walls collapsed all around her feet, glass shattered. The merciless giantess left no stone untouched as the turned the old school into debris. Everything was destroyed.

When she was finished, she flipped the bird at the remains of the school and left. There was more to be done. Miranda went for the centre of Berlin, carelessly crushing whatever was in her path. Trees cracked and were turned to mush, cars and bikes mangled, people killed. Then she saw a distinct building. 

It was the Hoffnungskirche, the church of hope. The 150 feet tall building reached up to the giantess' waist. 

She hated church and religion too.

Miranda lifted an arm, and with a karate chop, struck the bell tower in two. The bells rang, as if protesting, as the chunk fell down, only to end under her foot.

"Abandon all hope, ye who I trod upon," Miranda muttered. She wasn't the entrance of Hell. She wás hell. Hell for those at her feet. And no church could stop her.

For she trampled the more than a century old church mercilessly. The yellowish masonry crumbled under her vast feet, the old interior was obliterated under her weight. The church was being demolished like it was made of loose sand, being trampled by a nasty child just for the fun of it. The church broke into chunks, the chunks were trampled into small bits of gravel. Where a hundred years a building had stood, now unrecognizable debris in footprints lay.

After having destroyed the church, she looked around her and saw another mob of people trying to get away. Without thinking, she went towards them, ploughing carelessly through the buildings that happened to stand in her way.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

The giantess walked slowly through the crowd, crushing people by the dozens with every step. She felt their insignificant bodies pop and splatter under her soles, their blood and innards squirt out. She heard their tiny screams, saw them run away and push each other out of their way, everybody only interested in his or her own survival. Yes, run you maggots! Soon, you all will end under the feet of this giantess, she thought gleefully. 

Miranda suddenly gazed down, her eyes focussing. She recognized that mob of blonde hair she saw. Could it be? She bent over, reached out with an enormous hand and plucked the woman from the mob and brought her to her gigantic face. Yes, she gleefully realized, it was one of the people she hated. Rifka. Rifka Falk.

Rifka had been with Miranda in Kindergarten. The giantess remembered her well, for one day when they were at the local playground, Miranda had been playing on the swing set. Without asking Rifka had pushed her back, so hard that Miranda had fallen off. Then Rifka gave the empty seat another push, so that it hit Miranda's head hard. While the teacher had scolded Rifka for doing so, and even forbade her to play for the rest of the day but stay with her on the bench, Miranda had hated Rifka ever since. She had kept her name in mind, and after social media had become commonplace, looked her name up there. So she knew what she looked like now. The giantess lifted the terrified little woman up to her face.

"Remember me, Rifka? Miranda Weaver? From Kindergarten?" she addressed the terrified woman, who could only look at her in absolute fear. "You thought it was funny to push me from the swing set, eh?" her voiced boomed. "And hit me on the heat with it, hm? Wait, I will do something funny with you now," she promised.

Rifka could not remember, neither the name nor the swing set incident. Miranda walked towards the playground, which still existed. The swing set had been replaced by a more modern and safer one, lacquered in cheerful colors. Miranda dropped her captive in front of it.

"Get on the swing set," she hissed. "Or I will squash your ugly little head between my fingers!

The terrified woman did so, fearfully awaiting what this obviously vengeful behemoth had in store for her. Miranda stepped into the playground, crushing a slide and a seesaw in the process.

While Rifka clung to the swing set fearing for her dear life, Miranda turned and crouched, pointing her enormous ass at Rifka body. The frightened woman saw the biggest asshole ever, above a hairy cunt the size of a door. Cold sweat ran over her back. Would she be crushed under it? Fear of what might happen paralysed her.

Miranda took a deep breath. Then she squeezed. 

PPPRRRTTTTT! A large fart, one that rattled the still intact windows of nearby buildings, blew from her ass. It was so strong, it blew the swing set's seat with Rifka on it backwards. When it had reached the highest point, the winds of Miranda's foul flatulence died off and the seat swung back down. But then Miranda farted again, blowing the seat and Rifka back up. 

Miranda ripped fart after fart, presenting Rifka with a gale of cloying gas that was so strong it blew her up time and time again. A hellish and foul way of making a swing set swing. Imagine, being blown up a few yards by disgusting winds, putrid enough to make the lacquer on the playthings crack and accompanied by a thunderous farting sound that makes the cracked lacquer vibrate off. Rifka clung to the chain, feeling nausea from fear and the stench of Miranda's winds.

BBrrtt....The giantess was empty. As the swing set stopped swinging with a retching Rifka on it, Miranda rose to her full height and positioned herself over the tiny contraption.

SPLASH! Rifka emptied her stomach's contents over the ground. 

SPLASH!!! A large blob of brown liquid covered the tiny Rifka and the swing set. The former was being thrown on the ground, covered with Miranda's thin shit and surrounded by an improved version of her stench. Her ears were clogged with it, she felt it running in her nose and mouth, tasting the disgusting shit on her tongue. Rifka gagged again. This was hell! First being blown up and down by farts and now this shameless giant simply took a shit on her, not caring half of the planet was watching.

HHHMMPPFF! Miranda pressed. A large turd, the size of a huge tree trunk, snaked out of her asshole. It fell down, right on top of her tiny captive. It crushed the now barren metal of the swing set and hit Rifka painfully against her head, returning the favor she had done about 25 years ago. Miranda produced another turd, letting it fall neatly on the first, covering Rifka entirely. And a third. It fell on top of the two, their combined weight making sure Rifka couldn't free herself from her stinking prison. Soon, she died, suffocated under at least a ton of human waste, produced by the now gigantic woman she had pissed off a quarter of a century ago.

Miranda looked at her "work" and smiled. This one had gotten what she deserved! She tore a few bushes from the ground and wiped her ass clean with them, before going away. There was more rampaging to be done in Berlin. Soon, the children's playground would be swarming with thousands of flies.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

The Brandenburger Gate stands 75 feet high, which is an impressive height. 

For normal-sized humans.

For the giantess standing in front of it, the 18th century monument hardly reached her thighs.

She looked down at the gate, at the victory goddess and her quadriga on top of it, and smiled. Slowly she lifted a foot and let it hover menacingly over the landmark of Berlin.

All of Berlin watched in shock. This rampaging monster had destroyed and killed countless buildings and people, but landmarks she had left untouched untill now. She wouldn't... would she?

She would.

The foot came down, excruciatingly slow, and touched the metal statue. For a moment, it seemed to resist. Then, it broke along with the foot through the stone. The columns split in two and fell, left and right, while the statue hit the ground hard.

THUD! Miranda's foot landed square on top of it, covering it completely. The statue of victoria was flattened. Miranda lifted her other foot and crushed on of the column, lying on the ground but still whole. The giantess trampled the fallen Brandenburg Gate, turning the masonry into debris and mangling the statue further. Within a minute, the old monument was obliterated completely.

"There is only one goddess here, and that is me," she announced. "And that counts for the entire world!"

Smiling, she looked around and found what she was looking for. A building that represented that which she also hated a lot. 

That building was the German Reichstag.

The institution she hated was the government.

Miranda hated the laws that restricted her in what she wanted. She hated the taxes, the politicians, in short, she hated everything about it. And now, she was going to take revenge on those people as well. Grinning, she walked towards the Reichstag. True to her word that she was the only goddess around, she deliberately stepped on the Neptune fountain, representing the god of the sea, crushing it into nothingness with one step.

On the broad streets of Berlin a traffic pile had formed. Hundreds of cars were honking, its owners cursing. Everybody wanted to get away from the rampaging giantess, but the streets were clogged. Miranda, on her way to the Reichstag, saw the cars, about the size of matchboxes to her. Her long arms dangling, she casually stepped on them, crushing the tiny vehicles into thin plates by the twos and threes.

She saw how tiny doors opened and the drivers trying to get away on foot. The giantess smiled wickedly, and planted her feet deliberated next to the traffic pile, squashing the cheeky little owners to pancakes. She tried to imagine what they must think. Staying in the car? Flattened with it. Get out of the car and trying to run? A huge foot could land on you, snuffing your life out in an instant.

How powerful she was! Even that large van, about as long as her foot, was crushed like being made of tinfoil as she stepped on it. People next to her foot toppled, probably overwhelmed by the sheer sight of it. A sturdy, impressive monster truck, being stepped on and crushed as if it was an empty soda can! Overwhelming!

"Yes, run! See my might! I step on vans and crush them under my cute little feet! I (she violently kicked a four-story building) DESTROY your puny works! I tear trees out of the ground like weeds (she did)! I am your goddess!" she spat down, causing death and destruction with each step.

Miranda saw she was close to the Reichstag and went straight towards it, her powerful calves smashing a large building block, causing a rain of dust and debris covering an entire meadow.

Standing in front of the government building, the vengeful giantess looked down at its dome. Then she shoved her large, 12 feet long hands under it, her strong fingers breaking the masonry with ease.

"One... two... hmmppff!" she said to herself and gave a shove.

The dome came off with ease, easier than she had thought. Miranda threw it away like a card box, not caring it crashed loudly in a nearby building, destroying both.

The giantess peered inside the now open roof, but saw nothing. The government had been evacuated. 

"Fuck!" she swore. "Damn you all! Bastards!" Miranda's plan had been to trample the entire government, but they had outsmarted her. Angry, she kicked the Reichstag, thus caving its walls in. Using her feet as wrecking balls, the giantess demolished the German government building angrily, breaking its masonry and smashing its furniture, until only a ruin remained. Then she jumped on its remains and trampled it all into nothingness.

As the entire Reichstag was demolished, her anger had ebbed away a bit. She would get those bastards! Maybe helicopters had taken them away, for the streets were so clogged, cars wouldn't make it far.

Miranda looked up and checked the sky. No helicopters. But she noticed that the sky darkened. 

"Hm, its going to rain...", she thought for a split second, before realizing it was not cloudy at all. Then she turned and saw the reason. And her eyes widened from shock.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Miranda saw five toes. 

Huge, enormous humongous toes!

Even the smallest one could cover her 300 foot body several times over!

Her eyes briefly looked at the gigantic foot attached to them. It went on and on, for a couple of miles, covering all of Berlin's Neukölln district, undoubtedly flattening all of it buildings and having killed 300.000 people at once.

Miranda's eyes glid up the ankle, noticing now that its owner had kneeled on one leg. The other leg lay outstretched, so long that it no doubt reached the next city.

The eyes of the 300 feet giantess travelled up, along the in comparison thin leg that rose, it seemed, into the heavens. She could see red spots and pimples on it, as well as a birthmark big enough to park a dozen cars on.

Miranda craned her neck so far, she almost fell backwards. High up in the atmosphere, many, many miles up, she saw the humongous face that had blocked the sunlight. She recognized it with a shock.

It was Petra!

Her lab assistant!

At least 75 miles tall!

Miranda saw how she smiled down at her, a smile a few miles long. Miranda suddenly felt tiny. Insignificant. A nothing. Here she was, big enough to crush houses and cars, but now she stood in front of a true giantess, one that crushed entire cities, while cars were so small to her she might not even see them. Miranda started to shake with fear. A hot feeling ran down her legs as she emptied her bladder. The pee, clattering on the ground, washed away debris like nothing, true, but what if Petra would pee? That would wash away half of the province....

"Hello boss," Miranda felt the vibrations of the booming voice to such extent, even her teeth shook. Around her, a few still standing buildings collapsed.

"Nice little concoction you have invented. Next time don't leave the lab while I still have the key, and lock your computer with a password. I knew what you were researching, and what you were planning to do with it. Making a concoction from the turtles gland that makes you grow, eh? Nice little plan..."

Miranda cursed herself. Stupid! she should have locked her computer in the lab with a password and realized the nosy Petra had a key to the door.

"I went in the night to the lab, and I made a lot of the stuff myself. When you wanted me to leave today, I knew what you were planning. So i drank my stuff, all of it, until I grew large. Then my increased stomach could contain more... and more... and look at me now! You think you are big? Ha, ha, ha! You are a maggot! Look!" Petra offered, and put her outstretched pinky finger next to Miranda. Even its fingernail was bigger.

"You think you are giantess? You think you are big? Hah! How big do you feel now, bitch? Well?" Petra teased.

Miranda didn't feel big anymore. She felt insignificant. Compared to Petra, she was a speck. And like a speck she was plucked from the destroyed surroundings of Berlin, between Petra's gigantic thumb and index finger. Another statement how superior her former assistant was. Miranda, weighing about 7000 tons, was plucked like a daisy and lifted up like nothing by Petra.

She felt the air rush past her as she travelled several miles up in the air in a few seconds. Then her view, her entire horizon, was filled with the unfathomable large face of Petra. Her gargantuan eyes were fixed on the now seemingly tiny body of Miranda, who was held in check easily, no bigger than a grasshopper to the giga-giantess.

"So much hatred... so much anger... and look where it brought you. You are helpless now. Try to squirm free, and you will fall to your doom. All I have to do is move my fingers and you are dead... would you like that, "boss"?" Petra teased.

Miranda looked at her in fear, remembering all the times she had scolded or angrily dismissed her. All her hate, it had come back to bite her. In the form of a 75 miles tall giantess!

"I hate you too. Always snappy, insulting, bad tempered. But contrary to you, I know what real size looks like. How big are you? 200 feet? 400? It doesn't matter, for me you are NOTHING!" Petra continued. "And you will die now, bitch! Die!"

Petra opened her vast mouth. Miranda, trapped helpless between the huge fingers, saw teeth almost as big as she was, with strings of saliva several feet thick. She felt her former underling's hot breath wash over her. Slowly, she was guided towards the gaping mouth, until its took Miranda's entire view.

"No... no... NO!!!" she screamed, but it was to no avail. Like a small clam, the now tiny giantess was put in the vastly superior mouth, where the tongue held her 7000 tons with ease.

Miranda was trapped in a dark, moist cave after Petra had closed her mouth. She smelled her saliva, and felt how her muscles began working. Instead of being grinded to mush between teeth as big as skyscrapers, Miranda was simply swallowed whole!

GULP!

She glid down a slimy tube, at least two dozen miles long, and fell in a puddle stinking of vomit. Trapped in the gigantic stomach of her lab assistant, Miranda had trouble getting enough air to breathe. Then she felt her entire skin burn, as the acid began to do its dissolving work. Miranda was in agony, knew it was over even if Petra would throw up now. The wounds caused by the vitriol were too severe already.

"Curse you!" Miranda screamed. "Fuck you all! I hope they nuke you bitch! Nuke you!" she screamed. Then her hateful mind thought, and hoped, that Petra would take out as much of the world and humanity she hated so much before the giga giantess was being killed herself. Those vengeful feelings were the last thing Miranda had before the spirits of life left her 300 feet tall body, as is was being digested beyond the point of staying alive.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Petra, after having devoured the morsel that was the 300 feet tall Miranda, stood upright, towering impossibly high in the air. Her shadow eclipsed several cities, her ankles were well above the cloud layer. People in between her legs were even unable to see both her feet at once, they simply stood too far apart. 

It was horrible. First the Germans, as well as the rest of the world, thought the 300 feet tall Miranda was a disaster. They thought her height was vast. But this woman... she made the impressively huge Miranda look like a speck. Her big toe alone could crush several Miranda's, her hand hold dozens of them. The best aircraft wouldn't make it past her knees, and a rocket, fast as it was, needed eight seconds from feet to head.

Petra smiled down at Berlin wickedly. Miranda had told her off, given her the means to become huge, and she was more than willing to exploit it fully. Petra, though not as hateful as Miranda had been, was sick of being the underdog. Now that she was dozens of miles tall, she could do what she wanted.

The giga-giantess lifted one foot, debris of Neukölln raining down, and swung it over the rest of the grey spot that was Berlin. Petra clenched her toes, so that only her big toe pointed straight. She wanted to show everyone how powerful she was, by killing and destroying a huge amount of the city, only using her big toe. As if anyone doubted her power....

She slowly let her toe descend on Berlin's centre. The large, flesh-colored orb was so big, it could cover several city blocks. The inhabitants of Berlin screamed as it darkened their world, people fainted from fear, ran away in or inside buildings a desperate attempt to shield themselves from the incalculable mass her toe alone possessed.

"AAAAAIIIEEE!" Petra's high-pitched scream was heard over half of Europe. She retracted her foot quickly. Examining it, she saw a tiny, needle-like item stinging in it. She plucked it from her toe and took a better look at it. What had hurt her?

It was the TV-Tower, the 900 feet tall pointy construction, another district landmark of Berlin. It had bored itself like a needle in Petra's toe, giving her a painful sting. Angry, Petra rubbed the tiny thing to powder between her vast fingers. In the meantime, a droplet of blood had fallen from her toe, right on Berlin's centre. It was a huge amount of red, sticky liquid, covering a vast area and befouling dozens of buildings, if not crush them under its weight.

The blood ran through the street, covering cars, uprooting trees, and washing people away. Prophesies about rivers of blood running through the streets became a gruesome reality, but what these prophesies failed to mention was that this blood came from a giantess so vast, that even the cells of her body were bigger than humans. Those being flushed by Petra's blood were attacked by large white blood cells, who, like in the 1966 movie "Fantastic voyage" engulfed them, smothered them, and finally dissolved them.

Then the blood began to clog, turning to gore, and trapping those covered in it as the liquid became solid. It would take countless hours of work, with bulldozers, pneumatic hammers and maybe even explosives to free everyone from their literally gory prison. So mighty was this giantess; even a single drop of her blood caused mayhem and chaos.

But Petra didn't know. She was rubbing her toe, smearing saliva over the wound, cursing under her breath. She felt humiliated. Was this her life? Always the underdog, even at 75 miles tall? No. Never. She would show the world!

Putting her foot down, she looked down at Berlin in anger. "You dare defy me? You goddamn arrogant bastards! I will kill you all!" she bellowed threateningly. And it would be no empty threat.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Angry, the 75 mile Petra stomped on Berlin. The city, who thought it was ravaged badly by the 300 feet tall Miranda, now learned the true meaning of destruction.

Petra's 11 mile long and 3 mile wide foot covered the entire centre and a few of its surrounding districts, pressing it all deep in the marshy ground. When she lifted her foot, the giga- giantess saw how her gigantic footprint slowly filled itself with water welling up from the earth, flooding the debris of what she crushed. She placed her other foot on a relative unscathed part of Berlin, with the same result. The marshy ground was soft and moist, and gave way under her vast weight. To Petra, it felt like stepping on leaves lying on a mushy surface. Another step, and the Spree river started to fill a lake in the shape of a naked foot. A fourth step, and all of Berlin was destroyed, obliterated in four steps by a 75 tall woman, who killed millions without remorse in less than half a minute.

Having done so, Petra decided to enjoy her new height and power more. Turning south, she began to walk as if she was taking a nice stroll. One that would cause nothing but death and destruction throughout all of Europe. Cities were trod upon like nothing, woods destroyed, hills flattened. Even the Alpine mountains proved no obstacle fo her.

Arriving in Vienna after a minute or so, she saw an item that caught her interest. It was the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of the biggest one of Europe. Of course, for Petra it was nothing but a small circle of metal. She couldn't even see the seats. However, she could use it.

She plucked the Wheel from the ground, pried it open, and deftly put it through a hole in her ear. Petra had been wearing metal, circular earrings, but they were gone when she had grown. Only the holes in her ears remained. Now she had at least one- the famous ferris wheel of Vienna. Smiling, she had an idea. Looking down for orientation, she went towards her first goal, to the northwest.

As she walked towards Brussel, the capital of Belgium, Petra left again only destruction in her path. Entire villages were crushed under nothing but her big toe. A large railroad station disappeared under her pinky toe. It even turned the sturdy cargo trains into thin metal plates without her feeling the slightest resistance. She covered many acres of farmland with each step, pressing it half a mile in the earth and compressing the ground into solid, infertile rock. She destroyed countless tons of food, as the crops on the fields she stepped on were destroyed as well.

The Belgian city of Namur disappeared under her left foot, Liege under her right one. One step further, and Petra stood before Brussels, were she saw what she was looking for. 

The Atomium. With her typical deftness, she tore the small structure from the ground, and simply attached it to her makeshift earring. Now the building, resembling an atom, dangled helplessly more than 70 miles up in the air.

Petra looked down on Brussels, spread her legs. She knew about the "Manneken Piss", the small statue of a boy peeing. The giga giantess was about to give Brussels some pee! Taking a deep breath, she clenched her loin muscles, and pissed.

A huge, 200 feet wide yet of piss, containing millions of gallons of liquid, struck the centre of Brussels. It bored itself dozens of feet in the ground, and spread all over the Belgian capital. Foaming, stinking and washing away everything in its path, Petra's piss even destroyed the royal palace. It crumbled like a sand castle hit by a wave as her huge flood of urine struck it, washing away its walls and contents like nothing. The main government building of the European Union stood no chance either. The acidic pee flooded the entire capital, making sure it would be uninhabitable and infertile for many years to come.

Manneken Piss was being outclassed tremendously. When Petra was done, instead of a city there was a lake of pee, stinking and foaming.

Then she walked to the south, into France, for her next prize. The mighty giantess trod down the champagne fields, making sure the expensive drink would be more expensive in the future, as her unforgiving feet turned the grape bush fields into compressed rock.

Arriving in Paris, she didn't even need to enter the huge city to claim her next trophy. The Eiffel Tower, hardly half the size of her pinky finger, she could get by mere standing at the edge of the French capital and bending over. Doing so, her vast body eclipsed the city as two gigantic fingers tore the monument from its foundations. Up in the air it went, and soon it dangled on her earlobe as well. 

"Hey! What is this?" Petra suddenly thought, as she felt the toenail of her left big toe going hot.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

A tiny mushroom cloud rose on her toenail. They had nuked her!

Petra smiled. It felt hot, yes, but the thickness of her toenail protected her from the billions of degrees from the nuclear blast. She didn't feel the pressure wave.

Petra bent down, pursed her lips and blew. Immediately the mushroom cloud disappeared. The giga giantess felt great seeing this. Even her gentle breath was more powerful that the mightiest weapons of those tinies!

Her "gentle" breath, however, caused mayhem in Paris. Not only was the city struck by a gale that her breathing was for the people down there, but the radioactive dust burned the living flesh of millions of inhabitants from their bones. There was hardly a living being left in Paris shortly after Petra had left, all died immediately by either being blown away thanks to her breath, the collapsing buildings due to the earthquakes her steps caused, or the radioactive dust.

Petra needed another earring. So she went to London, to get the London Eye ferris wheel there. Bridging the Channel in one step, crumbling the cliffs of Dover into powder doing so, she entered the UK. But not before she had fished a tiny (to her) vessel out of the water. It was the Aircraft Carrier "Ronald Reagan", whom the US had sent to deliver the nuke. Now the mighty vessel was held between thumb and forefinger of the giga giantess, like a caught beetle. The bombers on it had fallen of, like pieces of dust. Its crew was shaken to death as the giantess arms swung while she walked, making the vessel she held swinging with them.

"Ladies and gentlemen. The giant woman has entered the UK. She is heading for London. People are advised to stay inside and remain calm. The Prime Minister...".

The news broadcast suddenly fell away. The TV had shown footage of gigantic feet trampling down all in their path, for the camera's couldn't get higher up in the air, but now the channel abruptly went silent. No wonder. You can't broadcast anything if a 11 mile long, 3 mile wide foot, carrying around 18 trillion tons of flesh and bones, lands on your broadcast station....

Petra had entered London, and plucked the Wheel form the ground as well, attaching it to her other earlobe. The aircraft carrier followed. Petra smiled. 

She stood there, towering impossibly high in the air. Nothing, not even a nuke, could harm her. The highest mountains were little more than molehills to her, and she could flatten them as such. Several national monuments and weaponry dangled like baubles on her earlobes. The Eiffel Tower, The Atomium, the large aircraft carrier "Ronald Reagan"... like simple toys they hung there, held effortlessly by the power of an earlobe alone. It was humiliation beyond every description. And Petra knew it. She held her impossibly, 24 mile-long arms in triumph over her head. 

"I am the biggest! The largest giant ever! I am a goddess! Worship me you mites, or else I flatten your entire country! Ha, ha, ha! Look at me, look a my magnificent, huge body! No one, nothing is bigger than I am! I am superior in every aspect! Even your most powerful weapons can't harm me! But I, on the other hand..."

Petra stomped hard on the ground. A force, many times that of a hydrogen bomb, was brought upon the earth by her gigantic foot. A shockwave so huge that it smashed entire cities on its way around the globe was released. It travelled a couple of times around the entire planet, making the Earth itself wobble a bit. The ground around and under her foot broke open, swallowing most of London, chunks the size of hills flew around. Like the planet was bleeding, magma welled up from under Petra. 

Not wanting to get burned, the giga-giantess went out of it way. She could feel the heat on her feet. Smiling she spread her legs and peed again. Another large yet of yellowish piss fell down, accelerated by the squeezing of the enormous groin musculature.

PSSSHHHHH!!! The piss, hitting the magma, made a huge hissing sound. Yellow clouds rose. Soon, these clouds would start raining, dousing entire areas with acidic, foul-smelling piss, surely to make entire crops decay and wither away. Not to mention forests.

She smiled. With ease she would be able to turn an century-old wood into mush with her big toe alone. She could flatten hills as if they were just small piles of sand. Age-old cities, having been occupied for countless centuries and been build in countless hours of work and effort, she could trample them into nothingness within seconds. The giga-giantess savored that thought. Who could ever had fantomed that the fate of these proud cities, who had survived several devastating wars, would be destroyed under the naked feet of a 75-mile tall giantess?
She looked up. Her hands, if she stretched her arms above her head, would be so high in the sky, she might be able to pluck satellites out of orbit, like catching fruit flies. Her pee would form a new river, one made of stinking, foaming acid, withering away everything in its vicinity. 

On a whim, she tore one of her hairs from her head, held in between both her thumb and index fingers, bent down and dragged it over a nearby city. Like a metal wire slicing through soft cheese, her hair levelled the entire city. An entire city! Destroyed by nothing but a single hair of hers!

"No being is more powerful than me," Petra thought happy. "I am the one and only goddess! I and I alone should be worshipped, for no one is bigger than I am!"

She sat down, causing a global shockwave that ravaged the British Isles even more doing so, and stretched her legs. The gigantic feet of Petra bulldozed six cities into the sea without her even realizing it. Nor did she know, that even the calluses on those feet were so thick that one needed tons of dynamite to get though them and reach her skin.

"I am a goddess," she thought. "Nothing can beat me. Those tinies will have to obey me, worship me. Else I pay them a visit." She envisioned their cities as smears under her soles, their greatest works squashed into nothingness. Petra smiled happily.

Life was good.

For her....



THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8519