Pleasuring a god by Masough
Summary:

This story is about an 80 foot futanari centaur goddess that is pleasured by her worshippers after 30 years of slumber.

this was the winning choice for a poll awhile back

more precise tags of the story's content in chapter notes :)

 

(as you can see i have a strange amount of size centaur stories from requests and polls, i expect many, many more XD)

 

 


Categories: Breasts, Fantasy, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3685 Read: 8368 Published: August 21 2019 Updated: August 21 2019

1. Pleasuring a god by Masough

Pleasuring a god by Masough
Author's Notes:

Tags: centaur, Giantess, macro, futanari, hyper, worship of the body, lactation, cum flood, cock vore, unbirth, mind controll, pheremone and smell, and sweat.

 

 

Around a certain mountain existed a large village of people, their everyday tasks included hunting, gathering, farming, small craftsmanship, and lastly, worshipping their divine goddess.

Near the city and Carved into the mountain, a doorway over 100 feet in height or about 10 stories, towered over the myriad of tiny huts and store houses. Within this doorway stretched a few hundred feet of candle lit passage leading all the way to a special chamber deep. Inside this room dwelled the being the people referred to as god.

The name of this God, Morgan, also Known as “the equine god of fertility”.

 

 

Morgan had been slumbering for the past few decades, her last awakening bringing about many a great flood leaving her in need of some rest. Now fully recovered, it was time for her to awaken once.

Dozens of torches lit simultaneously, illuminating the large room and shedding light upon the supreme being revealing Morgan’s Full form. Morgan was a tanned skin and brown furred centaur Measuring at over 80 feet in height from hoof to head, her horse half descending back around 60 feet from ass to waist. Her facial features were of a young adult woman, easily mistakable for 24 years old versus the millennia she really was. Her breasts sprouted from her human chest like large perky hills, way to large for any normal woman’s bust even at her scale. The nipples that capped those enormous mammaries sprouted out about 3 feet putting to shame a roided muscle builders bulging arm. Her stomach was well defined with a modest amount of chub that gave off a maternal air, her navel being large enough for a grown man to sit in and tunneled inward 4 feet deep.

The horse half however was the part of her that made her a true goddess of fertility. Snuggled right between Morgan’s hind quarters dangled a pair of testicles so large they may as well of been about a 3-story building each. The thick scrotum clung tightly to the large orbs like an over stretched rubber glove, foot wide veins cascading all over the black sac as blood circulated at speeds one could one could only guess to be of a racecar going maximum. Right where you’d expect it, a massive ring of clumped skin rested constricted right above the sac and connected to her body, Morgan’s sheath. The sheath in its current state could easily fit 6 grown men like a roomy sleeping bag, how much of Morgan it was hiding however is anyone’s guess.

Right behind her massive ball’s lay the abyss of no return, a massive gash of feminine folds juttered and squirmed about with every unconscious clench of her inner muscles. The vagina had to be a literal monster to those who bore witness to it for the first time. The vaginal hole itself could squeeze in 3 men squished together but how many it would take to fill it most likely multiplied that by 10.  Above Morgan’s horse nethers protruded a ring of muscles that could only be Morgan’s anus. The tight black ring would grip and loosen alongside the vagina’s movements. It is unknown even now how many people could fit inside the tight ring’s chambers.

“mmmn, what time is it” Morgan’s morning voice echoed throughout the halls, while not strong enough to send tremors it was enough to flicker many of the lit candles. Moments later a group of cloaked figures came running in, about 16 in total. “YOUR HOLLINESS! IT IS WONDERFUL TO HAVE YOU AWAKE ONCE AGAIN!” ignoring the question all together the devout followers shouted their worships to Morgan while bowing before her. “yes yes, I’ve heard it all before… bring me something to eat I’m famished from my nap” half of the servants bowed again before quickly darting for the exit. one of the remaining servants stepped forward, “your holiness, it has been many moons since you last graced us with your words, since the last great flood our people have quintupled in numbers and we are now over 17,000 strong!” Morgan however showed little interest in this, her stomach proving to be more important than simple reports.

Soon a chorus of running footsteps echoed through the chamber as hundreds of followers and believers carted in vast quantities of food, ranging from fresh fruits and vegi’s to smoked meats like boar, cow and fish. The aroma from the food sent a ravenous appetite through Morgan, a single lick of the lips was all the people needed as a signal to get back. Like lightning Morgan’s hands reached for and quickly grabbed cart-fulls of food throwing everything into her maw with reckless abandon, her teeth shredding through the offerings like putty.

Soon enough Morgan had consumed nearly 40 carts worth of food, enough to feed a 10th the population for a month. following Morgan’s gorging came a loud belch from her massive mouth which was strong enough to put out some candles and knock some worshippers down. “AHHHHH! WHAT A SPLENDID MEAL!” Morgan pronounced as she rubbed her human half’s belly. A sudden tingle jolted through Morgan’s nerves following her satisfied belly, “now that my stomach’s hunger has been sated, it is time for me to sate my lower half’s appetite~”.

Stepping forth just a few steps, Morgan’s gargantuan balls scraped against the ground sending massive jolts of pleasure throughout her scrotum. A miasma of musky air suddenly began to emanate from it and her feminine folds, Morgan’s genitals had begun to heat up for the fun to come.

As tradition states, only young virgin woman may take part in the ritual of Pleasure, thus before Morgan stood 40 young woman many no older than 20. “my what fine offerings you have brought me today, remove those rags for they will not be needed~” All 40 quickly removed their cloaks and robes in response revealing their multitude of frames and skin tones. The smell wafting off Morgan’s genitals proved to be a dangerously intoxicating concoction as it engulfed the nude woman, the divine pheromones coating their senses clouding their minds into a drone like state.

“start with my hooves~ then you can massage my upper body” commanded Morgan. The girls without missing a beat jogged towards Morgan’s intimidating hooves, 10 girls a hoof. Each girl began to lick and scrub away the grime that had accumulated over the past 30 or so years. Luckily for them however, the hard mass of keratin was rather on the clean side proving their effort more of a polishing than cleaning.

The surface of each hoof was as hard as titanium yet felt smooth like a polished granite counter, the details of each lacking any cracks or blemishes. Upon the passing of the 15th minute, “alright~ anymore of that and I’ll find myself becoming a foot fetishist haha”, Morgan’s words echoed through the minds of the girls overriding their current order, with a bow from each they moved to fulfill their next role.

With assistance from Morgan’s hands, the girls were lifted toward her upper body. Thankfully around waist level where there was a system of scaffoldings for the girls to walk on. The term massage seemed to be loosely used as the girls themselves far too small to really kink out any knots, no their real goal is more on the kinkier side as they approach the tanned flesh of Morgan’s belly. Some got on their knees while others on tiptoes as they begin to lick every surface of Morgan’s delicate skin. The taste of fresh salty sweat filling each mouth as Morgan’s body began to perspire more and more from the worship. Soon enough Morgan’s skin was beginning to sheen from the oral service.

The next step in this job would be a multi strike team effort, a few girls move to tend each nipple, another few would work on Morgan’s under-boob, and the rest move to work on the armpit regions where the most body odor seeped from.

For the teams assigned to a nipple it was a simple yet intimidating challenge. The nipples were starting to harden but at the moment were soft enough to massage and grope, the skin of Morgan’s nipples was tough like a tough rubber tire instead of a spongey catalyst for a baby’s nourishment. The difficult part came from the many years of buildup. Milk soon began erupting from the pin needle sized milk ducts, a couple girls abused their opportunity to partake in the motherly elixir to compliment the salty sweat taste leaving the rest to do their jobs of massaging Morgan’s nipples.

Those sent to the under boob found themselves in the hardest of jobs, with the weight of nearly 20 tons per tit barring down on them, they could only hope the goddess would hold her tits up the whole time. The sweat here was stronger than that on Morgan’s belly since it had fermented and concentrated for a while.  their drone like state proved helpful allowing girls to work diligently to lick up and scrub away any built up sweat and enjoy the natural smell of their goddess at the same time.  The job for Morgan’s under-boob would however prove easier than the armpit teams.

Those sent to Morgan’s clean-shaven armpits were hit with an uber potent odor. While they were clean shaven the pits themselves oozed thick sprays of feminine sweat that created a humid mist like atmosphere to the poor girls, however this smell only empowered the girls to work much harder. Unlike the others however the girls in Morgan’s pits drank the sweat straight from their goddess’s pores in doing so smothering themselves in her natural feminine stink.

Time went on for awhile as the 40 servants licked and kneaded every inch of her upper body, however all good things must come to an end eventually. Morgan released a relieved groan from their effort, “mmmmn I think that’s enough foreplay for today, my hindquarters are starting to feel fuzzy and good, I think it’s about time for their turn~”.

Morgan carefully moved the girls from her upper body taking great care when placing them on the ground. Then in a strangely awkward motion rolled onto her back and folded her massive legs in, “come my Lovlies, come and please your Gods Genitals!”. one by one the servants climbed the muscular flanks of fur as fast but gently as possible before arriving onto the goddess’s belly, her sheath had yet to reveal the monster within bringing a mild level of confusion to the girls. “oh, I’m sorry he’s abit shy, you’ll have to work my balls abit for him to come out hehe” Morgan snickered at the idea of all these miniscule flea’s covering her hefty sac. The Testicles were at least 3 stories an orb or to put bluntly, like an overinflated jumbo blimp only instead of helium they swished with unfathomable gallons of potent sperm waiting to impregnate anything it touched.in acceptance of the challenge, the girls attempted to climb the massive scrotum but found themselves tossed off with every subtle flex and vibration of the dense black skin. The miniscule flexes by the scrotum were akin to an earthquake to the girls resulting in countless fumbles down the taught black sac.

“hmm I shall lend you a hand in this endeavor, be grateful you have such a generous god~” slowly Morgan’s tail swished up and splayed out over her sac creating thousands of hair ropes for the girls to climb up. Not wanting to make their god wait any longer than she already had, the girls quickly climbed the tail hairs all the way to the top of Morgan’s balls, the hairs being as dense and strong as a steel cable that would be used to hold up bridges. Upon reaching the top, the tail slowly swished back out of the way so that Morgan could watch and enjoy the 40 little humans atop her needy ballsac. The girls were still thrown around abit by the flexes and throbbing, but the most shocking tremor was the one that came from Morgan’s own beating heart. Every beat knocked 3 or 4 nearly over the edge of her balls which would surely lead to death, however as luck would have it the veins on Morgan’s balls had begun to bulge from their efforts. While their efforts were admirable, Morgan’s view of the 40 tiny humans fruitlessly attempt to worship her blimp like testicles was what was really warming up her mood.

The heartbeat grew louder with every passing second, blood now Pumping into the dormant cock. “ungf, that’s it, show those big ole balls some lovin~” the cock slowly began to peak from its fleshy tomb, precum already beading at the large slit. The girls closest to the cock’s sheath suddenly found themselves tumbling on to the pillar of hardening flesh but before they could return to Morgan’s balls to resume their duty Morgan had other plans, “oh! Volunteers~ you 3 can clean my cock, its been awhile since it last tasted the fresh air and is in need of a light scrubbing hehe” the 3-woman looked to their goddess and bowed before turning their attention to her growing member.

The distance from Morgan’s hindquarters to her human half was about 60 feet, with her balls encompassing an apartment complex, that left about 40 feet at most of bare horse belly. However, as time went on the throbbing member only grew more and more as it stretched beyond the 40 foot mark stopping just short of her breasts. Had she been in a normal standing position the cock would be about 10 feet out between her front legs, which to Morgan felt like she was sporting a 12-inch-long schlong, the girth alone reaching 15 feet. the monstrously huge cock pulsated like its own living entity, a terrifying monster in its own right.

The trio that had been tasked with servicing the sheath had little time to lick and savor its salty fermented taste before its elastic rubber like state turned to solid steel that released heat that would melt actual steel. Luckily for the girls however, Morgan had used her divine powers to shield them all from her bodies immense heat, leaving them feeling like they were in a hot sauna rather than the hot hell Morgan’s body created.

“That is enough foreplay little ones, I am ready to receive your offerings”. All at once the woman stopped in their tracks realizing what was being demanded, their virginities.

The size difference however would be impossible for normal penetration thus instead they did the next best thing. 20 girls dashed for the Morgans mountain like horse ass in order to pleasure her feminine side while the other 20 moved to pleasure her skyscraper like cock.

Those who had moved to her ass split further upon themselves. A few to her large engorged clit, some to her monstrous vagina, 1 brave woman took to pleasuring the exposed vagina’s urethra, and the rest moved to her protruding butthole.

Those at her vagina found themselves soaked in thick whiteish clear femcum almost immediately as it oozed from her vaginal depths. One by one the girls began to enter the large cavern being sure to rub themselves thoroughly against the squirming walls of feminine flesh. The fumes erupting from her pussy juices were of another level compared to her armpits, the feminine odor would literally drown you in its humid pheromones without much time to even realize it. Luckily under Morgan’s divine protection, the whole situation was more on the pleasant than unbearable.

Those servicing Morgan’s clit found themselves feverishly trying to knead and rub it using their entire beings to the best of their ability, the red button responding by overflowing with blood and throbbing outwards into an engorged state. The result of this stimulation was causing rivers of female discharge to flood her vagina forcing those inside it to nearly swim for the nearest fold of vagina flesh. One lucky girl managing to grab hold of Morgan’s G-spot sent the Vaginal walls buckling all over the place from a mini orgasm. “UGNHHH THAT’S RIGHT LITTLE ONES, SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME!” Morgan screamed in approval to the stimulus from her pussy.

Those sent to Morgan’s asshole were smacked by foul scents and odors which had fermented due to 30 years of slumbering, the weird part was that her wrinkles were rather clean, only a light layer of greasy juices coating it. Those in charge of the bulging crater sized pucker retorted their efforts to hand rubbing the wrinkles with a select few going to town rimming the tight starfish. The efforts here created gentle soothing sensation that felt more relaxing than pleasuring.

On the other side, Morgan’s cock team had also divided themselves into teams. Their primary targets being balls, shaft, and tip. Those in charge of Morgan’s balls would continue their efforts to worship the blimp like masses of baby batter factories, they would primarily be there to help gage what was working.

The shaft team acted like an invisible hand as they used rubbing techniques in places clumped with nerves and licking techniques in places that seemed to be neglected, this team seemed to be the more active and relentless one in an effort to bring as much stimulation as possible.

The last team in charge of Morgan’s flared tip focused on her urethra opening, while a few licked and kneaded the area around her flared cocks head, most attempted a more intimate show by literally crawling into the puckering hole. Inside they would simulate what the vaginal team did however do to the slight incline felt themselves sliding around in failed efforts to grip anything for support.

All of these efforts combined proved to be a very hard euphoric experience for Morgan as she constantly began to Neigh and whinny from it. “unggggh that’s right little ones, give me your everything, worship me like it’s the only thing that matters~ UGNH!”.

The stimulation took its toll on the centaur goddess as she shot her hands into a spastic kneading frenzy of her voluptuous breasts, her fingers twisting and squeezing her nipples sending jolts of electrifying pleasure to her brain alongside those coming from her horse half. Soon enough milk began to dribble over her fingers, then streams of it, soon her breasts sprayed the white nectar like a burst pipe, the milk raining all over her lower body and cock coating everyone in her thick sweet-smelling milk. Soon the milk began acting as a lubricant allowing the girls to rub more fiercely over the enflamed genitals creating an onahole effect for Morgan’s cock.

“OH GOD YESSSSSS! IM ALMOST THERE, JUST A LITTLE FURTHER!” Morgan’s cock had visibly begun to flex from the constant throbbing, her swollen nads wobbling from the cum being produced within. “EVERYONE, COME TO MY COCK, COME I NEED YOU ALL TO ENTER MY COCK!” Morgan’s cool composure had all but Faded now, her mind lost to the lust of her body. Those who were pleasuring her rear needed no second thought as the madly dashed like pro American football running backs over and around her swaying balls to their final destination, Morgan’s pulsing and puckering pisshole. Before girl was forcing her was into the urethra, this tunnel could fit 2 people easily however with over 40 girls stuffing themselves all at once, it was forced to gape to a size it was unaccustomed to sending sensations of unique feelings through Morgan’s mind. In response the urethra began to expand and close over the group like a snake swallowing it food.

Before long all 40 girls were stuffed into cock all the way to its base, her urethra releasing huge globs of pre that was dense with masculine pheromones to coat its its prey. “oh god, oh my god, I hope you’re all ready, I-I can’t hold it back any longer”. Bending her head over, Morgan began tonguing her oversized horse cock feeling some of the girls rubbing against every thrust of her tongue. Both hands reached for her cock and began stoking it madly while her breasts jostled around from her movements sprayed milk everywhere like loose firehoses. Like a horse in real life it took little time for her climax to hit.

“I-IM CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!” Morgan quickly removed her tongue from her urethra to allow her sweet release and blasting herself in the face with a massive load of pungent horse spunk. Her vagina on the other end released a flood of its own with a force of a waterfall as feminine cum shot out nearly carving away a foot of wall from impact. Her balls due to their weird position flung about with every involuntary throb the veins on each orb expanding outward to an unnatural size before returning to normal, repeating this with each throb.

The last thing Morgan saw was her cock shooting countless gallons of cum which had created a lake of white rising above her stomach long extinguishing the candles that surrounded her.

Outside the temple thousands waited patiently for their divine message from god their prayers answered when a deafening scream exploded from the temples entrance knocking many people back and collapsing some buildings. What followed was a blindingly fast tsunami of white that engulfed everything and everyone in its path.

 When everything had settled, a waist deep level of goddess cream had creating an ocean of white surrounding the mountain. the smell of Morgan’s pheromone ridden cum stretched for many miles marking the land as hers for centuries to come.

Morgan awoke a few hours later to an abated sexual need, her 50-foot cock lying on her chest flaccid as it slowly began to recede back into her sheath. Using her powers Morgan found and confirmed all 40 girls who had been impregnated from her divine seed. A single smile creeping on her face.

 

she slowly licked her lips “Next up, The world”.

 

End Notes:

this was done awhile go as the summary says, so apologies if its a little rough around the edges.

 

any feedback though is apreciated as i hope to do more giant centaurs in the coming future ^^

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8563