Tour of a Giantess by Wimpering
Summary:

Ken is in trouble! After getting into a car accident with his childhood bully Chad, he is forced to earn a lot of money FAST. Unfortunately, the shrinking technology he invented is not as lucrative as you would expect it to be. Or IS it?? When his roommate Samantha offers to do ANYTHING to help, Ken gets an idea that may just save his life or lose it!


Categories: Unaware, Body Exploration, Gentle, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Giantess Tour Series
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4257 Read: 27719 Published: August 29 2019 Updated: August 29 2019

1. Chapter 1: A Big Problem by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2: Setting up the Tour by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3: Stairway to Heaven by Wimpering

4. Chapter 4: Inside Samantha and Conclusion by Wimpering

Chapter 1: A Big Problem by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

And so we begin. Just to warn you, this one does get a tad... extreme. So hang on!

"I can't believe the car you had to hit was Chad of all people!" Samantha cried out.

"It was an accident!" I cried. "I didn't expect him to swerve out like that! I don't even know how I could have avoided him! What am I gonna do? He expects me to have the money to buy him a new car in three days!"

"Can you do it Ken?" she asked.

"He drives a Lamborghini!" I replied.

Sam leaned back in her chair running her fingers through her short brown hair as she usually did when she was stressed.

"Maybe you could try selling your invention again?" she suggested. "I mean you DID invent a shrink ray for heaven's sake!"

I shook my head dejected. "There's surprisingly little market for shrink rays believe it or not." I complained. "And even if I did, those government agents would just threaten me again. Something about offsetting the balance of the global economy or some equal rot."

In desperation I found myself rocking back and forth in the fetal position. "I knew it." I cried. "He's seriously just doing this for an excuse to get rid of me!"

Sam put a strong hand on my shoulder pulling me out of my trance. The determined look she gave as she stared into my eyes was somehow encouraging.

"Listen," she started. "If there is anything, and I mean ANYTHING I can do to help you in this.... do it. Ask me for favours, use my stuff to build something crazy, sell my pictures online if you think there's anyone desperate enough to buy them! Just do it! You can make it up to me later."

I stared in Sam's eyes for a good minute. We had been roommates since college, and through better or for worse we had helped each other through all of our problems. With her short brown hair and athletic build, many people considered her to by boyish, but to me she had a feminine charm that made my heart beat like crazy. Not that I would ever have the courage to tell her that, nor would she probably believe me if I told her. She tended to believe no one could ever view her as a girl. Probably how we ended up sharing an apartment together.

Sam's expression softened as she saw I was beginning to relax. "You've helped me out of more jams than I can remember!" she replied with a smile. "And put up with all my craziness on top of that. I don't mind if someone like you gets a bit selfish in a time of need. Use me however you need!"

As Sam walked back to her room, her last phrase struck a chord with me. 'Using her' to earn the money... Part of me believed this to be too cruel, especially to do to someone who meant so much to me. But as thoughts of what Chad would do to me if I couldn't pay up started to raise the temptation all the more. If Sam was involved, maybe there was a way I could earn some money with my shrinking technology...

 

Chapter 2: Setting up the Tour by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Having issues posting this one so combined the two chapters together.

Rushing to my computer I logged onto the old macro and microphillia sites I had saved back when I was looking for tips on how to make money off of my invention. Going onto the forum board I started new thread. "Giantess Tours. Explore the body of a Giantess at a minuscule size. See the female body like never before through a once in a lifetime experience! Backers get to choose which part of their goddess they wish to explore. Visit the wet caves of her mouth. Explore the narrow tunnels of her nose. Climb the supple mountains of her breasts, explore the thick forests of her pubic region. Go where you want to go!" I continued to play it up and placed a rather exorbitant, yet necessary price upon the package. As a final move, I attached a picture of Sam in her sports bra to the post which she didn't realize I had taken.

I hesitated for a moment before pressing post. The post looked ridiculously sketchy, and vastly overpriced... but I just needed a small handful of people desperate enough to believe me. Saying a silent apology to Sam, I hit post and waited to see the results.

Within a few hours, to my surprise a dozen people had signed up. Questioning their spending habits, but also not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I added all my clients to a private forum post in order to get their suggestions.

I tried to think of how I would explain this to Sam later. Maybe she wouldn't be mad. Maybe she might even find it entertaining if I posted a picture of us having scaled the peak of her breast or something. When I thought about it logically it wasn't even all THAT that bad.

I received a message seeing that the group had reached a consensus as to their destination. "That was fast" I thought as I logged back in. Checking the post I nearly fell out of my chair. The votes were unanimously in favor of being led on a tour through Sam's vagina.

"Maybe.... she never has to know about this...." I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam walked into the living room in her usual revealing workout gear. The girl felt she was so unattractive that she had almost zero caution around me.

"Are you going to be okay tomorrow?" she asked nervously. Tomorrow was the day I was supposed to give Chad the money. I had been so distracted by what I was about to do that I had completely forgotten to be scared about it.

"Ya, don't worry." I replied. "I managed to get the money together, though it wasn't easy."

"Well look at you!" Sam replied vigorously rubbing my hair with her hand. "You managed to pull it off after all!"

Sam stopped for a second to notice a warm cup of milk sitting on the table.

"Is that for me?" she asked. We both knew it was her favourite.

"Ya," I replied. "It's as thanks for your help in getting the funds."

"Oh?" Sam replied picking up the mug. "Well you are very welcome. Just be sure to tell me what on earth I did some day okay?"

I watched nervously as Sam drank the entire mug.

"I'm going to bed now." she announced. "Try not to stay up too late!"

Sam walked back upstairs to her room. The moment I heard the door slam, I grabbed a box from behind my chair and ran outside.

I made my way down the dark alleyways to the meeting point we had all agreed upon. It was too late to second guess myself, but I suddenly realized I had never met these people before and knew nothing about them. What if they were a bunch of perverts? I mean, at the size we were going to shrink down to, there was no danger of them being able to do anything to hurt Sam. But I was still a little worried.

Turning down the agreed alley way, I found myself the last to arrive. The crowd assembled in the alleyway was nothing like I expected. There were two guys who looked like high school jocks, three teen girls, a pregnant lady, a young couple who seemed to be recently engaged, and four tall cloaked men.

Other than the four men in cloaks (which I couldn't exactly blame them for. I wouldn't want the world to know I signed up for such an event), the crowd seemed surprisingly normal for what I expected.

I took attendance and made sure everyone was over 18, signed the waver, and had their payments with them, and then we were ready to begin.

Lifting up the box from beside me with one hand, and my shrink device in the other, I began my orientation speech.

"In a minute I am going to shrink you all down to less than a millimeter in size." I explained. "When I do, you are all going to walk into this box here and strap yourself into the seats you will find inside. It is VITALLY important that you do NOT get out of your seats until I open the large door on the opposite side. The shrinking device will make your body more durable than you normally are, but you will NOT be invincible. As I need to carry you a short distance, I don't want you all bouncing around and getting injured inside!"

The crowd all nodded obediently. Perhaps they were nervous, or perhaps they were still in disbelief that the event was the real thing, but either way they were all being a lot more accepting than I had expected.

Placing the box on the ground, I asked them to line up in an orderly line in front of it. The pregnant woman somehow found her way at the front of the line and as such, she was the first I shrunk. The rest of the group gasped in amazement as she immediately dwindled down in size until the small doorway I had cut into the side of the small box was like a stadium entrance to her. I watched carefully as she gained her bearings, and quickly walked inside before asking the next person to walk up to where she had been standing.

One by one they all entered the box until the tallest of the cloaked men was all that was left.

"I want to thank you for arranging this." the cloaked man exclaimed. "I cannot begin to describe what a dream it is to take part in such a journey!"

"Oh no! I should be thanking you!" I blushed. "I know my advertisement seemed insane. I don't know what I would have done if no one had signed up for it!"

"Well what is life without a few risks here and there?" the man replied with a smile. With that, I shrunk him down as well before picking up the box and heading back towards the apartment.

 

Chapter 3: Stairway to Heaven by Wimpering

Quietly I entered the apartment and made my way back to Sam's room. Sam lay sprawled on the bed sound asleep. Her legs were spread apart and her covers lay on the floor. She seemed to be drooling a bit as well. Somehow she still looked cute even when she was being a slob like this.

Walking up beside her, I tapped her on the shoulder. No response.

"I'm sorry Sam." I whispered. "I was only telling half the truth." and then I got to work preparing her for what was about to come.

While it was true I had made her her favourite drink as a thank you/apology for what I was about to do, the bigger reason was to ensure she drank all of the sleeping drug I had hidden inside. This would ensure that she wouldn't do anything too dangerous while little people were running through her that could endanger lives.

Placing the box between her now naked spread legs, there was only one thing left to do before I could start the tour.

"I hope you don't mind this." I thought to myself as I gently rubbed my hands along her thighs. Her legs were muscular, but still surprisingly soft. I felt like I could get hooked on this sensation.

Sam let out a pleasurable moan as I looked down to see her tight lips beginning to part.

"That should be enough!" I thought to myself as I took out the ramp I had made placing it from the exit of the box to between her pussy lips. Once everything had been set up as to my liking, I opened the "large" back door to the box before shrinking myself to join the tour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a sight!" Was the first thing I thought to myself as I stood by the exit to the box. At my new size, Sam's sexy legs surrounded me like mountains. I couldn't even see her face or breasts any more. The ramp behind me raised up like a stairway to heaven. That heaven being the slightly parted lips of my attractive roommate.

"Wow!" I heard a voice call out. I turned around to see the three young girls be the first to leave the box.

"Does yours look like that?" the one girl asked her friend who shyly shook her head.

"My lips are smaller I think." she replied. "Though it's hard to tell right now considering."

One by one the group exited the box, but all of them had the same stunned expression when they saw the sight before them. Once again the four cloaked men were the last to leave the box. Their expression when they saw the gateway into Sam was as if they had just discovered the promised land.

"Alright!" I announced grabbing everyone's attention. "This is going to be a fairly informal tour. We are going to enter the vaginal canal via this ramp. Once we are inside you are all free to explore however you want. I am sure you all have things you wanted to try, and this will be your time to do so. We will meet back at the lips in three hours!"

As we made our way up the long ramp, the two high school boys made a ruckus pointing straight up. Following their gaze I was surprised to see Sam's clitoris had become quite erect. Perhaps the ramp sitting in between her lips was more pleasurable than I had expected.

"I bet you can climb up and touch it!" the one guy dared.

"Are you kidding man? I totally could!" the other replied.

I let out a cough deciding to stop this before it got out of hand. "Just a reminder, the shrinking device makes you more durable, but not invincible. I'd suggest not doing anything rash and outside of the plan for today. We need to stay together inside!"

The boys let out a disappointed sigh but followed the group. I watched as one by one they all walked in between Sam's lips which were now wide enough for several people to walk in together. After the last member of the party entered, I paused outside for a moment to look up at the erect clit jutting out far above my head. "I'll be sure to make this up to you somehow." I whispered to Sam as I ran my hand lightly along her outer lip. I was still far too small to be felt, but I could have sworn I felt her shiver as I did so. Not giving it much thought, I slipped my way inside to join the rest of the group.

 

Chapter 4: Inside Samantha and Conclusion by Wimpering
Author's Notes:

Including the conclusion on this one as it is pretty short. Hope you all enjoyed!

The inside of Sam's vagina was like nothing I had ever experienced before. The air was warm and thick with her scent. The walls were slick and pulsated rhythmically. I was inside Sam. I could not possibly ever get closer to Sam if I possibly wanted to. I shifted my legs as the thought of this was making me more excited than I had expected. I decided to distract myself by seeing what the other tourists were up to.

The two boys were the easiest to find. As their plans to climb Sam's outer lips had been swiftly put to a stop by me, they were now challenging each other to see who could climb the highest up her slick and slippery walls. That was fine. The ground was soft enough here that they couldn't hurt themselves, and it was unlikely they would cause much damage at their size.

The high school girls were the ones I found next. They were taking selfies together while pointing on themselves where they thought they were in Sam's vagina.

Turning down a darker ridge I stumbled across the couple... but quickly took a U turn. Apparently their kink had been that they always wanted to have sex within another girl's sexual organ. I wasn't about to judge, it did seem kind of hot when I thought of it.

The pregnant lady stood admiring the view while rubbing her own belly. I imagined she was appreciating the first hand view of what was happening inside her right now.

The only ones left unaccounted for were the four tall cloaked men. I had no clue where on earth... or in Sam's Vagina they had gotten off to.

I followed Sam's canal as deep as I could go. When her cervix came in sight I finally caught sight of the tallest of the cloaked men staring up at the opening as if looking at his long lost home.

"Where are your friends?" I asked politely as I approached the man.

"They are investigating the suitability of this vessel." he announced.

I had a bad feeling about where this was headed. I was about to question him when all of a sudden the entire world began to shake. Sam's moans could be heard muffled through her flesh as the walls began to grow more moist.

"What's going on?!" I heard voices cry out. I turned around to see the rest of the group had run up to meet us. I was just about to ask that question myself when I heard voices call out from above me.

"The goddess is fertile master!" a voice cried out from far above. "We have been through the mystical tubes and seen the treasure stores of her womb! There are eggs enough to last us for many generations!"

The world shook again as I heard Sam's muffled groans louder than before. As I fell to the ground I caught sight of the cause as the three remaining large cloaked men were squeezing their way out of her cervix.

"What are you doing to Sam?!"I shouted at the tall cloaked man in front of me.

"Sam?" the man sneered. "This is our goddess you speak of. Gaia. Our home!"

The man walked towards the rest of the group who seemed understandably concerned with open arms.

"Rejoice my children!" the man replied. "Rejoice for we have found our new home. Here we shall escape the trials of this harsh world and surrender ourselves to the mercy of our beautiful goddess! We shall feast off of her nectar. We shall rest within the warmth of her walls. From the abundance of her fertile ovaries we shall build a new civilization!"

The young girls screamed. The couple held each other out of concern. The young boys stood up in fury.

"What makes you think we're gonna sit around and listen to your bunch of--"

An ear shattering bang was heard reverberating even off the soft walls of Sam's vagina as the irate young man fell to the ground bleeding. The tall man stood with a sad look on his face holding a smoking handgun.

"CARL!" the other young boy cried out running to his friend who was writing in pain.

"It is a pity that the young fool rejects the abundance of his goddess' blessing." the tall man exclaimed. "Come on, stand aside. I shall end his misery here. We shall toss his body into the womb of rebirth where he shall either come back to life, or his bloodied corpse will be disposed of with the goddess' monthly cleansing."

As the tall man readied another shot, I tackled his arm with all my strength. The gun went off again, but this time ricocheted off of Sam's vaginal walls.

The tunnel was thrown up in the air, and all of us with it. I was thrown several meters away from the cloaked men, my fall cushioned by Sam's warm and yielding body. "HERETICS! HERETICS EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" the cloaked man cried out picking himself back up to his feet, and this time aiming his gun straight at me.

Terrified I hugged Sam's walls. The man was bigger than me and armed. I got into this mess because I couldn't do anything against Chad. What was I expected to do against a lunatic like this?!?!?

With my ear placed against Sam's body however, I began to make out her muffled groans.

"Ohhhh... Do my harder Ken! Fill me up!"

Was our actions causing her to have an erotic dream about me? Sam's words about using her to save myself suddenly came back to me. That was it!

I leapt out of the way just in the knick of time causing the bullet to once again bounce harmlessly off Sam's thick vaginal muscles. At our size, even a gun wasn't able to do much to hurt her, but the vibrations sent through the entire tunnel showed that she was able to feel it.

"HIT THE WALLS!" I cried out to the rest of the group. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE OR HOW! JUST RUB AND HIT THE WALLS AS HARD AS YOU CAN!"

The rest of the group looked at me confused for a minute before catching onto my plan. The crowd instantly dispersed and began working away at any bit of flesh they could find.

"What!? What are you doing?!" the cloaked man cried out. "How are you defiling our goddess like this?!?!" The man and his party made chase to stop us but it was too late.

The whole tunnel began moving rhythmically as the muffled moans. Unable to stand we were tossed relentlessly back and forth within Sam's love tunnel. The girls were the most effective when it came to technique, but the men worked hard as well pounding against the walls. With one more flip, our whole world was flipped upside down. I found myself landed on a slightly softer part of the tunnel which sent vibrations throughout her whole body.

"You wanted me to do it hard Sam? Well here's my chance!" I cried out as I threw my whole body against the soft spot rubbing and pounding it with all my tiny size. The whole tunnel opened and closed violently as light shown in through the now wide open lips behind us. I was making good progress when I felt a strong pair of hands grab me and lift me off the ground.

"You cannot stop us!" the tall man cried out slapping me across the face. "The goddess has chosen us. This is our new utopia! You are not strong enough to stand in our way!"

The shaking stopped for a moment as the whole tunnel was opened wide. Looking over the tall man's shoulder towards the cervix I gave a sly grin.

"I don't have to be strong enough to stop you." I replied. "I have a strong friend who promised she would help me when I am in trouble, and I would do the same for her."

The man turned around just in time to see the massive flood of womanly juices flowing towards him. Holding my breath, I let myself get caught in the current which swept me and the rest of the tourists through the vaginal canal and shot out of her lips like a rocket.

No sooner had we landed than I grew back everyone on the tour. Myself, the pregnant lady, the couple, the three high school girls, and the two high school boys were all standing in Sam's room soaked in her juices back to full size.

Diving between Sam's legs I took out my magnifying glass and searched her soaking wet sheets thoroughly for the four tall cloaked men, but they were nowhere to be found. I looked up to notice Sam's lips twitching before my eyes, instantly reminding me of where I was, and I quickly dived back blushing. Sam was still sound asleep, but she had switched to lying on her stomach and was hugging her pillow in order to orgasm more effectively.

The whole group looked at each other and then headed quietly towards the door, but not before taking a moment to admire the petite and beautiful body which had just so recently been our world and savior.

"If you ever do another tour, let us know." the non-injured guy exclaimed as we had gone outside again. "That was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life, and as scary as it ended up, I'd love to do it again, and bring friends with me next time!"

The whole group nodded in agreement before all parting our separate ways. I sat there for a moment before noticing how sticky my body was getting.

"Maybe I'll take a shower before bed." I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the days passed. Chad was furious when I successfully paid off the debt, and Sam was there to help me rub it into his face. I eventually told Sam what I had done, and while she was shocked at first, she turned out to also be very turned on. Not only did she offer to open herself up for more tours (which turns out to be a VERY lucrative business by the way) but she also let's me take more.... erotic tours of her body by myself.

I never did discover what happened to those four cloaked figures. At that size it is unlikely they could survive for very long anyways. That being said, there are times when Sam suddenly gets incredibly hot unexpectedly that make me wonder if maybe they did..... but nah. That can't be possible!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8585