Kingnapper by Stubbornstain
Summary:

Story I wrote years ago – but never posted – based on a comic I made using Daz3D years ago. The premise is fairly simple and I tided the story up a bit before posting. It seems I am known for quality literature and I'd like to keep up that appearance.

As the title suggests, a king is abducted by a massive alien, perhaps 200ft/30m tall (who the people think is either a demoness or a Goddess). Then we are introduced to the alien's friend and they do some lewd stuff. The story could be part of a larger series - we'll see.


Categories: Couples, Fantasy, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3641 Read: 3321 Published: September 24 2019 Updated: September 24 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Stubbornstain

Chapter 1 by Stubbornstain
Author's Notes:

The second alien from this story is the primary antagonist from this story I commissioned years ago

Castle Crash and Crunch by versusterminus7

http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6195&chapter=3

 

At the end of this story you can find images I made (renders) of the two aliens.

Nestled away in between some mountains was a small kingdom. Not much bigger than a small town, it was centred around its king's grand castle. Although there wasn't much suitable land to farm around the castle, the people who lived there somehow survived.
 
The kingdom managed to remain a happy place, in spite of the obvious drawbacks of their isolated location in the mountains. Everywhere one looked, they would find peasants thankful for their simple lives within the kingdom's borders. Perhaps it was the fresh mountain air, or maybe it was the rural lifestyle? Nobody could quite figure out why everyone in the kingdom was so upbeat and positive.
 
Everyone seemed to get along very well with everyone else. It was a haven of calm, and the quality of living in the kingdom appeared to be vastly superior to that of others in the Land. But ominous forces were at work; ones which even this small isolate kingdom would have to face.
 
Unfortunately, even the gleeful lives of this kingdom's populace were about to change forever. As it turned out, the whispers of gigantic beings, perhaps demons, the people heard were true. The low and rhythmic, earthshaking, thuds confirmed that they were the next target.
 
Panic filled the air as the tremors grew, stronger and louder. It was only a matter of time. The king scrambled, desperately, trying his best to help the hurried effort to shepherd everyone who lived in and around his castle to the supposed safety of the dungeons. There wasn't enough time though. She was here.
 
It wasn't that long since hearing that first faint thud that a huge shadow cast a veil over his castle. It was to be Her castle now. The king looked across to his assistant, one of his most trusted knights, at the entrance to the dungeon in horror. Then the voice, Her voice, bellowed, sending shock-waves through the air.
 
“Where is the king?” She growled, Her voice piercing through the castle grounds, shaking everyone to their cores.
 
The fact that She spoke the same language as them surprised the king. This was good to know. Perhaps he could reason with Her then?
 
He gazed longingly at his trusted assistant, taking a moment to carefully consider his next move. Should he go and talk to Her? Or should he join the others in the dungeons and take the gamble that She isn't able to get to them?
 
His assistant stared back, sighing – his expression one of deep sorrow. Perhaps there really was no other choice, the king mused. He needed to see if he could negotiate with Her. If She had to take anyone, let it be him rather than any of the fine citizens he dearly loved.
 
Just please spare the castle. Anything but the castle. The citizenry spent years toiling to create such an exquisite example of architecture.
 
“Bring me the king!” came Her yell, Her voice like a thunderous storm.
 
A single stomp from Her sent them crashing into the stone path beneath their feet. The ensuing tremors made a few lose rocks tremble. It was at that moment that the king decided he should go and try to speak to Her.
 
Nobody knew Her name. Nor did She care to divulge such trivial details, as others found out – in perhaps the cruellest ways imaginable. All they apparently needed to know was that She was Queen now and nobody was going to stop Her.
 
The king said his final farewell the most trusted amongst his assistants and headed straight up the connecting steps to the nearest keep. If he was going to have any chance to talk to Her then climbing to the top of the tallest keep was the only way. That's how huge She was.
 
He sprinted as fast as he could up the stairwell. Not once daring to look out of any of the arrow-slits, lest he cower and turn back. She was just outside the turret of course, the shaking confirmed it.
 
“King!” She bellowed as She apparently shook the keep with her hands, “Now!”
 
“Please be patient,” the king muttered under his breath.
 
All around him stones were falling. The immense structure, once thought invisible, was apparently no trouble at all for Her. He heard stories, just old wife's tales he assumed, but never did he think it was possible such a gigantic being as She could exist.
 
“I want the king!” She reiterated.
 
Finally, he reached the top of the keep. All that stood between him and Her was that one last door. He slowly placed his hands it, his heart racing.
 
Pounding hard against his chest. Like it wanted to escape this nightmare. Bump! Bump! Bump! “Let me out!” his heart screamed.
 
No, don't do this! Please, no! Don't go out there!
 
He was so conflicted. Was this all going to be a waste of time? What could he say to sway Her? She was no ordinary lady after all.
 
In one swift movement he kicked the door open, giving the illusion of authority – if only for a split second. It turned out that She was far bigger than he dared dream. Nothing could have prepared him for this moment.

The tip of the keep only reached up to Her waist. Her dark brown skin, similar in colour to the earth the castle was built upon, hung over him, lingering. Her considerable girth suggesting She was an expert at subjugating humans. Hunting them, tearing them limb from limb.
 
Her body was plump. Overweight. But not so overweight that there were lines across Her belly. Her belly was taut, even if appearing fat.
 
There was a strange sensuality to Her. He couldn't quite work out why. She was a monster so he shouldn't have been aroused by Her. Yet there he was. Gasping in awe at Her beauty.
 
Moving up from Her belly, his eyes paused at Her considerable breasts, giving him some time to rest. He was quickly snapped out of his trance when She moved, stomping Her foot into the ground below again, causing the keep to shake even more.
 
Above Her breasts, a helmet of some kind, surrounded by a layer of short black hair, covered all of Her face. Tubes of some kind produced from around Her nose. Could Her helmet be some kind of breathing apparatus? Obviously She was not a human, but was She even of this Land?
 
So many different ideas whizzed around in his head. Why was Her face hidden? Why was She bullying their settlement?
 
But now was the time to talk, not think about what could be. The lives of all of his citizens were at stake. He needed to muster the courage to shout up at Her, else She may not hear him. He took a deep breath and spoke.
 
“I'm down h-here,” he yelled, his voice quickly faltering.
 
“Hmm...” was all She replied with.
 
She turned, Her belly shifting a bit as She appeared to look down upon the keep. One of Her hands came to caress Her belly. The sort of action one does when they see food they like, the king thought.
 
Wait, was he really just food to Her? Him? The king? Was he really so insignificant that he was just an hors d'oeuvre to Her?
 
“And who might you be?” She finally spoke, bending over to examine him more closely.
 
He gazed up at Her belly, it dominating his view and blocking out the sky, wondering what he should say next. She was more than just an ordinary predator it seemed: assuming the rumours were true, She wanted all of the Land to herself. All of it – along with Her supposed accomplice.
 
He was told stories about Her too – the accomplice. Apparently they were lovers, She and Her. But a lady loving another lady? That was preposterous the king thought! No lady would dare do such a thing.
 
“I, am the king!” he spoke, his courage somehow returning for the briefest of moments.
 
She leaned back, placing both of Her hands on Her belly, holding them around Her navel. And She let out the most horrid cackle. Chuckling to herself, laughing at the obviously weak man before her.
 
“Ahahaha! You? The king?” She said between laughs
 
As She laughed heartily, his anger rose. How dare She mock him! Her immense laughter caused the king to perform an act of insane bravery, and he yelled up at her.
 
“You will listen to me demon!” he said in his loudest voice, the one he usually reserved for annoying diplomats from far away places.
 
Her laughter came to an abrupt halt. That was when he realized that he made a huge mistake. How dare he talk like that to Her!
 
“I will wash out your potty mouth with my cum!” She boomed, “That's what you need young man! You will bow your head when speaking to a Goddess!”
 
“Ah! V-very….well,” he cried.
 
“On your knees...now!”
 
And so he did. The once mighty king was reduced to nothing more than mere carnal pleasure for Her. With his head now facing the floor, She continued Her dismissal of him.
 
“I can turn your pathetic kingdom into dust in an instant,” She said, Her voice oozing power, “your 'castle' is nothing more than minor amusement to me.”
 
There. She said it. Everything he was told was confirmed. She was committing acts of genocide simply because She could. And there was no entity in the Land powerful enough to stop Her. If it wasn't already, it was all Hers. Hers and Her accomplice's.
 
She would come later, the accomplice, come to turn the once grand castle into a fleet of sexual fantasy. The pointed roofs of the keeps of the castle would make fine dildos as She crunched down upon the castle with all Her weight. Or so he was told.
 
Details about the two ladies, the two Goddesses as they wanted to be known as, were scarce. Hardly anyone survived their excursions. Those that did normally starved to death.
 
“Your castle,” She continued, “Is barely worthy of a footnote when the scribes write about my life.”
 
He fell to the ground, collapsing into a sorry heap of bones and flesh, and She reached down to his cowering form. Her hand swooped in, grabbing him, Her fingers curling up into a tight fist around his body. He didn't even attempt to resist. He fit neatly in Her coiled fist – as though it was designed for picking up tiny delinquents like himself.
 
“You were never a king. You are nothing,” She said coldly, “Your kingdom was always destined to be mine.”
 
With that, She promptly walked off. Leaving the castle to Her accomplice who would come and destroy it later. The former king, it seemed, was little more than a prized possession. A living toy for Her collection.
 
As She turned, Her huge belly gurgled. She was hungry. Was he going to be part of Her next meal?
 
“Don't worry,” She assured Her belly, patting it, “it's only a matter of time.”
 
She walked, sauntering across the Land, paying no attention as to what was below Her feet, for a considerable amount of time before stopping. Presumably at Her own castle. Or so he thought.
 
In reality, Her and Her accomplice's base of operations was nothing like anything else in the Land. From between the gaps between Her fingers and thumb he gazed out. It looked like a huge bird, but made of metal? No, that couldn't be possible.
 
An opaque sheet of glass covered the head of the metal object, which was far bigger than even She. Then, directly behind the glass, a single massive wing protruded out from the roof. It had a divine look to it.
 
All of this made of shiny, expensive looking, metal. There was more wealth in that thing than all of the Land put together. Enough metal to supply an entire army. No, several armies. Several huge armies.
 
From his position inside Her tight fist, he heard chatter – though it was go longer in a language that he understood. Before he could even attempt to work out what They were saying, he was deposited on a bed, beside Her. He took the opportunity to look around. Even though he was heavily disorientated from the trip, he quickly got onto his feet, eager to scan his surroundings, unaware that another hand was diving in to capture him.
 
Unfortunately for him, there wasn't nearly enough time to process the dimly lit scenery. Huge pale fingers, manicured with dark red nail paint, enclosed him inside a new fist. It was the hand of Her accomplice this time, he was sure of it.
 
He struggled, trying desperately to break free, only to have the sharp nail of Her thumb dig into his head – the only part of his body that wasn't encompassed by Her hand. Above him, She was preparing something. He saw Her other hand move, dart across the sky to pick something up.
 
Below him, his dark skinned kidnapper was inserting one of Her fingers deep into Her vagina. His fate was clear now. He was going to be reduced to being an object used for Their sexual gratification.
 
Moans erupted as his kidnapper struggled to contain Herself, successfully distracting him from whatever Her accomplice was doing. Then, Her accomplice dropped him onto a cold, hard, surface below Her. With a pained “thunk” he landed, and was greeted with a view of Her own salivating vulva. Pink underwear surrounded it, like a perimeter fence, suggesting it was designed specifically to show off and emphasize Her most intimate area. The cut out to show Her vulva also made using keeps as sex toys easier.
 
 Hoping She might have noticed his own face between Her mammoth breasts, he put on his best puppy-dog expression – the one he used often when he wanted to have sex with his wife. He looked up, stating into the distance high above, but saw nothing. No face. Just an opaque mask, the exact same helmet as that of his kidnapper, with which to hide Her expression, probably of glee, with. Framing it was short, messy, blonde hair.
 
Undiscouraged, he pleaded with Her more, determined, begging ferociously with whatever strength he had left. Her response was only to grab hold of him again: no words were necessary to get Her point across. The simple act of encasing him in Her fist was enough to shut him up – and to reinforce his place below the two Goddesses.
 
But, just to make sure, She violently threw him across the hard surface he was previously dropped onto. He flew through the air for a moment. And then his body came to a bloody halt. Slamming into a wall, triggering a barrage of laughter from the Goddesses.
 
Somehow he wasn't dead though. Sure, his nose was bleeding, and there were some scrapes, but he should have been killed. Bones broken. What did They do to him? Why was his body still in one piece, with only some minor bleeding?
 
He was able to easily open his eyes and see the vulva of Her accomplice dominating his view. A treat for the eyes, a feast even. What a great view! Surely there were worse ways to die.
 
Yet he chose not to congratulate Her on such a fine display of womanhood. From now on, he was only going to speak when spoken to. He was a fast learner. He didn't need to be told, or rather shown, twice, that talking would only increase his pain.
 
As She prepared something above him, he used the brief respite to see if he could make out any shapes in the darkness, maybe even find an escape route. Outside, it was clearly a wonderful day – sun shining as it often did – and yet They chose to remain largely in darkness. The only shapes that he could easily make out were those of the plump forms of his kidnapper and Her accomplice.
 
In the distance, to his right, he swore he could hear tapping in between the exhalations of pleasure from the two Goddesses. He shifted his head towards his right, his neck straining in the process, to see a man, whom he recognised as another deposed king, trying to tell him something. But his shouts well all but drowned out by whatever transparent material separated them and, of course, unintelligible chatter of the two Goddesses.
 
His attention snapped back to the Her accomplice when she slapped Her belly impatiently with Her hand, sending shock-waves throughout her heavy torso. More laughter followed. But this time he did not beg. He knew by now that it was pointless to do so.
 
Neither of Them were willing to listen. Perhaps they simply couldn't hear the squeaking noises that he made above Their own voices, or maybe They chose not to. After all, as his kidnapper had not hesitated in showing him earlier, his so-called voice was just annoying little noises: sounds that mattered not.
 
One of Her hands reached down from the heavens above to grasp him, though not as tightly as before. He was held securely in place whilst she wrapped some kind of bandage around his body. It was a strange sort of bandage, of a kind he wasn't aware could even exist. Sticky. The bandage was very sticky.
 
It adhered neatly to his lower body. What came next was even more amazing though. She took him from the cold surface and stuck him to Her groin, feet first, using the bandage.
 
And there he was, suspended in mid air from the groin of Her accomplice – attached like some lewd toy for pleasure. She turned her body to face his kidnapper and, in the distance, She too turned, getting on all fours on Her bed, her body softly lit by the lone light source. As Her accomplice approached Her, it suddenly dawned on him.
 
This was it. It was time. His new status as a mere sex toy was cemented.
 
“Grarr...arr!” was the only sound that escaped the lips of Her accomplice as she violently thrust him into Her body.
 
Darkness. Warm yet cold darkness. Wet darkness. Then...
 
Splat!
 
That was his new Queen's royal cum. All over his finest suit of armour. The fact it was made of the very best materials, donated by a friendly king, and was a labour of love meant nothing to Them.
 
Then out he came. His entire body covered in a viscous fluid. He was finding it hard to breathe, but they didn't care.
 
“Hnnaghh!” hid kidnapper’s voice roared, lusty and aggressive.
 
She wanted more. Much more. With that, he was promptly shoved back inside. Pushed in deeper than before. With surprising grace, like She was practised.
 
The cavern walls groped his body. Squeezing him tight. Heaving all around. Her accomplice kept on pushing. Despite the resistance from Her.
 
He was going in all the way. There was no stopping Her. He would be shoved in up to his toes. No matter how painful it was for him. He didn't matter.
 
“Argh!” came the muffled scream of his kidnapper as he felt his feet come into contact with Her vulva.
 
Underneath him, Her body was buckling from the pleasure. Trying to bend him to Her will. Break his bones.
 
Yet despite Her body's best efforts, he was not breaking. Why was he so durable all of a sudden? Did They make all of Their sex toys this tough?
 
After several minutes of dizzying insertion into her vagina, Her accomplice stopped. In the background, She collapsed onto Her bed with a loud thump. Tired from the orgasmic pleasure.
 
Her accomplice wasn't done yet though. With him still strapped to her groin, suspended in mid air, She walked over to the other end of Her body. She stopped directly in front of Her helmet clad head.
 
She then raised her head enough to meet his soaking body. Once She was satisfied Her head was in position, Her hand came up to press something on her helmet, causing the metal to move upwards, which revealed Her smiling lips. Although he couldn't see any part of Her face besides Her mouth, that was enough to tell him something ominous was about to happen.
 
“Mm,” she said, another moan escaping her lips.
 
She brought Herself closer – gradually licking Her lips in the process. Was this the end? Her lips encased him all the way up to his ankles.
 
Her next move surprised him however. Her tongue mingled with his tiny body, dancing around him. Taking special care around his penis.
 
All of Her fluids were being licked clean off, and She was also taking the opportunity to arouse him. But, just before his climax, she retracted Her tongue and pulled Herself away from his feeble body.
 
“Mm,” was all she said as she swallowed Her royal fluids.
 
But it was enough to signal her satisfaction. Neither of the Goddesses were into talking at the moment it seemed. Not that it mattered. Their body language told him all that he needed to know.

End Notes:

If you read this story to the end then you probably enjoy it. If that's the case, then I have good news: you can now commission me by visiting this link:

https://www.deviantart.com/stubbornstain/art/Stubbornstain-s-Commission-Document-And-FAQ-809392188

Here is an image of that giantess (who also make an appearance in this story):

 

Girl in a jacket

 

The alien who is the main character from this story:

 

Girl in a jacket

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8668