But I’m your biggest fan? by 1CoolDude
Summary:

A inkling who’s life hasn’t gone to plan enters a contest to spend a day with his favorite pop idol. Things don’t go as planned and he. Has to find a way to return to normal. This story will feature calliie, marie and agents from splatoon and may contain spoilers to the current games.

some tags will be used in future chapters.


Categories: Couples, Giantess, Body Exploration, Breasts, Butt, Feet, Insertion, Unaware, Nose Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6993 Read: 24207 Published: September 27 2019 Updated: April 28 2021
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: i am not the owner nor claim to be the owner of splatoon or any affiliated content. This is a story for my personal fun. I am not affiliated with Nintendo or any of their subsidiaries.

1. In the beginning by 1CoolDude

2. You Were My Biggest Fan by 1CoolDude

3. Your best nightmare by 1CoolDude

4. Chapter 4. Callie-mari Inkantation by 1CoolDude

5. Inner Agent 3 by 1CoolDude

In the beginning by 1CoolDude
Author's Notes:
I do intend to use any tags I put on this story. This is also the first story I’ve made so it’d great if you can leave feedback and suggestions for next chapter. I will try and upload a chapter a week unless i forget.
A young 15 year old sea green inkling boy entered a small dingy apartment and dropped his splattershot and the rest of his gear on the floor. He was pretty average compared to everyone else and with his tentacles in a pony tail.” Ahhh home sweet home“ he wiped the sweat off his head and grabbed a drink from a hellish mini fridge that looked liked it had never seen a good cleaning. Just like the fridge the inklings home was nothing to gawk at with its grey walls,messy floor, and dirty kitchen that been long neglected. The boy grabbed a drink and guzzled it quickly tossing the can in a pile that was once a trash bin. The boy looked at the pile and thought” man i should really take those out… nah ill do it later i have stuff to do plus i just got back from doing some turf I’m too tired” even though he knew that was just an excuse to put it off.He then walked towards his laptop to get to real work.

“ Time to moderate Marie Chan’s fan boards! I wonder what new things have happened since i was gone”. He sat at his computer screen looking at new posts and getting into discussions and giving users the ban hammer.”I really hope Marie Chan sees the good work I’ve put in today since i know she sometimes looks at this blog since its the most popular one about her”. He sat there in his chair looking at the various walls covered in various squid sisters poster with some even cut in half to remove callie and only show his favorite idol. He picked up his marie plush and played with it when he noticed it was getting to be pretty late. He removed his white headband and put it down while removing his basic tee and cream white shoes.

He put the plush down and closed his laptop and proceeded to take a shower to clean off the days filth. “Ughh today was a pretty unfresh day, I must’ve gotten splatted a million times. How is marie ever going to notice me if I don’t become the best at turf.” He spoke to him self in disappointment. “ That was the whole reason you even came to inkopolis you dope”. It was true that he’d come to inkopolis from the country to get closer to his favorite idol and planned on becoming the top player because the winner of that years inkopolis turf off would always get a trophy presented by the squid sisters.“ Its been 2 years ….. 2 long years since i left for this city Andalusia i have to show are a crappy apartment. Like cmon man i’m still using the basic equipment, have no friends or a squad and still cant break past B rank. HOW I AM I EVER GOING TO MEET MARIE CHAN AT THIS RATE!”. He turned off the shower and got dressed for bed as he had another day of losing rounds and getting wiped at grizzco tommorow. He opened his laptop to shut it off and noticed that he gotten a new email.

The email wasn’t an ad and wasn’t from any marie fan boards. Even weirder was that the sender was unknown and it showed that he’d actually gotten the email before he got home with the subject line only saying MARIE.
“ Weird how didn’t i see this earlier? I could’ve sworn i checked my inbox for new emails when i got home”. “ Hmm maybe i shouldn’t open it. I don’t even know who it comes from and it seems really fishy, what if it’s a virus and it destroys my laptop. I cant afforded replace it with all the bills I have”. The fact that his favorites idols name was the subject pawed at his mind though. “Ill open it, its probably just a sever error from a discussion board that made it all wonky.” The inkling clicked on the email and read what he thought must’ve been a weird prank.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You’ve been hand selected to be eligible to win a day with Marie Calamari. That’s right the hit pop idol is going to spend an entire day with 1 lucky fan doing things in her daily routine.This exclusive email sign up is the only way to get in. So if you ever thought that you might want to spend time with one of the hottest talents in inkopolis sign up now because the amount of contestants allowed to enter are limited. Some terms and conditions may apply yadda yadda yadda.” Man, what kind of joke is this? Do these people really think I’m that stupid to think that’d I’d fall for this crap?! He closed his laptop and went under his covered to sleep.” What if its not fake and I’m losing a opportunity of a lifetime. Squid god knows ill never be able be good enough to get to be the best at turf”. He stared at his ceiling before turning over to look at his discheveled home .” Hmm but if its real and i do sign up its not like i have anything worth stealing’. He got out of bed and opened his laptop and filled in the form as fast as he could and sent it back getting a confirmation email of his entry seconds later. “I really hope someone doesn’t come to rob me later” the young boy then went to bed and closed his eyes for tomorrow’s day.
End Notes:
I do intend to use more tags buys i had to do it quickly on my iPad so they didn’t all show up.
You Were My Biggest Fan by 1CoolDude

Author Notes:

ATTENTION NO GTS THIS CHAPTER!Hey everyone this chapter took a lot longer to write than I first expected. Being that this is my first story I really struggl with dialogue and such. I still hope that anyone who reads it still might enjoy it. As of the posting of this update I’m working on chapter 3 and hope to get it out before thanksgiving. If you have any criticism or possible scenarios that you might want to be in the next chapter feel free to leave them in the reviews.


        And today's stages are  “Arowana Mall’ and “Port Mackerel” ! Marie said as a crowd of inklings gathered to watch the morning broadcast in the square. Miko watched as the idols on screen exchanged playful banter and wrapped up the show.  He let out a sigh, god why do i have to be such as loser. The inkling looked down at his dirty orange overalls and dingy hat as he walked to his grizzco shift. As he approached the entrance the yellow girl at the bonus window noticed the disheveled inkling talking to himself. Hey squid how are ya? You look like you were just under a roller. She gave a small laugh as miko looked up to see so was Was trying to grab his attention. 


       He became flushed as he tried to speak to the girl. “Uhh.. no, heh ya know, i've just had a bad life.” He stammered out.”Wow, sounds rough”answered the girl with a smile, resting her head into her hand on the counter. “Yea you know i was just in a rush this morning since i woke up kinda late today and I didn’t really have time to clean my gear or anything so its kinda a mess.” Miko stuttered trying to act confident.” She squinted her eyes at miko and realized “Hey you know, I've actually seen you around here pretty often but today you don't seem as chipper ,you ok?”said the inkling girl giving him a pout .”Oh me!That's nothing really  i’ve just been having a lot of bad luck you know, I haven’t been doing my best lately so my teammates kinda hate me and told me to just lay down get splatted and to never talk to them again but I’m sure it was just a joke. I'm sure they’ll be missing me any day now…..any day.” Whispering that last part to himself. The yellow inkling feeling pity for Miko“ I’m really sorry to hear about all that and i can’t really help with that whole bad luck and team thing but maybe this will help.”The Girl reached under the counter and revealed a new hat to miko. Here take this, by the looks of it you’ve needed one for awhile.”Oh! Thanks but I can't take it, I don't want to get you in trouble with your boss.” miko said gazing at the cap. She gave him another smile “Ha don't worry about it kid things get lost around here all the time they won't even notice if one hats missing.”  Replied the girl. Miko placed the hat on his head with a beaming grin.”Well thanks for the hat uh.. what’s your name?” You’re welcome and the names dizzy she said joyfully as she gave miko a smile. 


       “Well thanks dizzy i gotta go I’m about to be late for my shift. The inkling ran past the gates and found himself aboard a boat headed for the ruins of the ark polaris. As the others in his crew talked amongst themselves about things such as friends,gear or plans they had made for the day miko seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. “Her eyes were like sunflowers flowing in the breeze and her nose is like a little mochi.And the way she moves so delicately and is so caring.Plus her smile was like sunshine and. “HEY! Kid stop messing around on over there and get to work! Your team is in trouble out there.” Miko looked out at the ruins as his teammates were being overrun by enemies. Miko jumped off the boats side to his team and scrambled to get is weapon ready. 

 

        He landed onto the stage and pulled his weapon up to fire a shot but a cohock had snuck behind him with its frying pan striking mikos head causing him to lose consciousness .The inkling awoke in a chair with a throbbing pain and reached for his head wincing when his hand made contact.” Ouch my head.” Miko took notice that the rusted structures of the ruins were replaced by a disorderly mess of papers on a desk and the cream colored walls of an office. “ huh where am i?” The captain walked in“Oh!So you finally awake. How do you feel?” “I feel ok i guess except for a headache” said miko. “ Well at least you seem to be ok kid as for where you are you’re in my boats office. Honestly, I didn't expect you to be up so soon after that smack you took.”replied the captain.Miko slumped down recalling what had  happened earlier.” Hey did my team at least get through that last wave?”miko asked. “Nope, after you took that pan to the head the rest of them were wiped and i had to pull y’all out of there. Now look I’m just the captain of this boat and not to seem mean or anything but I’m not paid to babysit and seeing as you seem to be alright i suggest you get a move on. You don’t gotta go home but you can't stay here.” Miko got up from the chair and went to the upper deck.The sky was painted in vibrant oranges and purples that were broken by the bright lights of the city docks. “I must’ve been out longer than i thought it’s almost night. I guess ill just head home then”.


       Miko headed out of the docks and through the streets of inkopolis. He made his way through the square to see if dizzy was still at her window but grizzco had closed for the day.” Dang i must’ve just missed her. I guess it wouldn’t have mattered anyway since I’d probably be too much of a wimp to say anything to her.” Miko mumbled under his breath. As he headed home miko weaved his way through the inklings in the square and past the bright streets into dark alleys until coming to a decrepit apartment complex. The building was a dingy place that creaked and groaned bearing a dirty tinge on the walls.  It was a mess of wiring and leaky pipes but for an inkling who would rarely found himself with money to spare it was the only option. Miko made his way inside and up the creaky steps to the top floor. 


       Miko reached for his keys but he couldn’t find them on him. “ Dang it I must have lost them when i was passed out.” “I guess it doesn’t matter.” Miko began to shake the handle until the door swung open letting the dim hall light into the pitch black apartment. “ I should really fix that handle at some point.”Miko flicked the light switch to no avail. “What the heck!, first my keys now the lights.” He closed the door and reached for his shell phone using its light to illuminate his way through his mess of a home. He took a couple steps forward when a faint breath caught his attention. Miko froze and started backing up when a hand covered his mouth and hurled him to the floor.The dazed inkling had restraints set around his hands and ankles and a rag stuffed into his mouth. Miko panicked and struggled on the floor as tears of anger and fear rolled down his face any cries for help muffled. 


        On the outside miko was fighting for his life but internally his mind raced with thoughts of what his captor would do. The room suddenly lit up and miko saw what appeared to be a shapely woman wearing a green sweater ,black shirt and pants ,baseball cap with a face mask. She pulled out a weapon that seemed to be a splattershot but seemed off. “ This is it” miko thought. “ This how it all ends with me dying at the hands of some robber. NO! I have to at least try and do something! Miko struggled once more and bit down on the rag with all his strength tearing it with his fangs. Before miko could make a sound the intruder slammed her foot into his chest knocking the wind out of him. Miko gasped for air as she pointed the weapon at miko.


        Miko’s lungs burned as he choked out “ Please ... don't kill me, I'm begging you.” The girl lowered her gun and began laughing .”Haha.. what! I’m not going to kill you. Why I couldn’t do that... to my biggest fan.” Miko froze, he recognized that voice. He stammered hoarsely ” Marie? Is..is that you?” Marie tilted her head and smirked“The one and only little man.”she replied smugly. Miko gritted his teeth as the pain from his chest pulsed throughout his body.”What’s going on!?” Miko said through his teeth.“As he began to catch his breath the fear swelled into anger.”Aww, you look so cute when you’re all mad short stuff.” Marie took a glance around the room taking in every inch with precision.”I bet you know every little thing about me don't ya.” said marie. Miko shameful looked to the floor to avoid her gaze. She cupped his head in her hands turning his face to hers.” I bet you didn’t know this though. I’m also your number one fan as well.” Miko gave a puzzled look”What? what do you mean?”


       “Imagine if some random kid just disappeared people would worry. Police would look for them. A whole investigation turning over every last rock in inkopolis, but yo different.You have no friends, acquaintances or even pets, living all alone with not even a single call,text ,letter, or even email from anyone.Not even your own parents. You could disappear tomorrow and nobody would even know you existed.” Marie threw him back on the ground and raised her weapon. “Now hold still.” Marie fired the weapon. A light blue ink shot out covering his body. Miko felt as if every inch of himself was set ablaze..Marie picked him up as his vision began to fade into darkness.


  

 

 

End Notes:

This chapter was mostly meant just to lay some groundwork for the story. There will be some gts in the next chapter so keep a look out.

Your best nightmare by 1CoolDude
Author's Notes:

This chapter took way longer than i wanted but its done and i hope you all enjoy. if you have any suggestions please email me or leave it in te review thanks for reading.

       Miko awoke sore with some pain in his head from before. He sat up rubbing his eyes and looking into a pitch black room. He tried to remember where he was but all his memories apart from anything after leaving the pier was fuzzy at best. He got to his feet to find a light but found his feet sunk into the floor as he rose. ”Whoa!  What's with the ground?” He lost his balance as he took a step and fell on the ground. He rose again walking with his arms stretched to feel for a wall or anything that would show where he’s at. After what felt like an eternity before miko decided to rest. ” Does this freaking room even end? I swear i've must’ve walked for hours! What kind of place is this? And what's up with the ground it feels like I’m walkin through a desert! I swear if i died over a pan ill really hate myself for being such a ass.”  Miko sat in the darkness thinking of what he should do next when he felt the ground begin to shift. He was sent back as a bright light came from above blinding him.”Poseidon … is that you? I’m sorry that I squidbagged that one clash blaster that one time or maybe 7 times but to be fair he was a clash blaster.”

 

       “Huh? Pfft hahaha guess again short stuff.” Miko’s looked up as his eyes adjusted to the brightness.” Holy fuck, is that Marie?” Mikos jaw dropped as he stared at what was quite literally and figuratively to him the worlds biggest pop star. “This has to be a dream.” Miko said “ Hmm..ill guess by that look your giving me is that you don’t remember that whole thing that happened earlier.I’ll have to take a note of that.” Marie said while typing something on her shell phone. “Huh? What are you talking about? I don't remember ever being this small let alone ever meeting you.” Miko replied. Marie lowered her phone and sighed'' Trust me if i were you that’d be something i'd never forget. Ya know the whole being on the floor, crying and wetting your pants.Doesn’t that ring a bell?” Miko rubbed his head “ i mean maybe it does. Ya know the. Whole floor thing not the wetting my pants stuff.” Stammered miko.That still doesn’t explain this weird dream though.” Marie reached down into the dresser and picked up the inkling with her hand bringing him to her mouth allowing her moist breath wash over him. A chill surged through miko as her humid breath enveloped his body leaving behind it’s scent.Marie smiled at the diminutive boy in her palm.” Trust me miko even if you were asleep this wouldn’t be your dream come true.” Miko felt a lump in his throat as his curiosity turned to dread. 

 

       “ Aww you're so cute when you look like that. You know you actually aren’t half bad looking. If you weren’t such a wimp you probably could’ve had friends, heck maybe even a girlfriend. How about we have some fun miko “ Miko didn’t even get a word in before Marie tossed miko into her mouth savoring his flavor.Mikos heart dropped a mile a minute as he found himself flying past Marie’s lips landing on her warm tongue . Marie closed her mouth surrounding miko in the dark moist cavern. He tried to find his way out but found the surface too slimy to grip. Miko was being tossed around as Marie played with him with her tongue like candy. He grasped at the slimy walls but his hands were too slick to grab anything. He felt himself rise as he was pinned to the roof of her mouth as the tongue began to slither between his legs. Miko attempted to hold it back but was unable to stop as he found himself becoming aroused from its movement. The slick muscle rubbed between his thighs as mikos became flushed from the intense heat and movement. Miko thrust himself into her tongue as he released his semen.

 

       Marie savored having total control over her tiny pet. The absolute power over him was intoxicating. As Marie relished his taste on her tongue a salty flavour overcame her . She opened her maw and lay miko onto her palm. He splayed on his back covered in saliva panting, both from the intense heat and his orgasm. Marie smirked “ Looks like someone’s having fun. “  MIko too exhausted to speak, said nothing.” Well don't think we’re done here just yet I haven’t had my turn yet.” Miko found himself moving away from Marie’s face past her stomachs and legs until he found himself between her big and second toes. “Daww you look so cute right there” marie said. Miko attempted to wiggle free from his fleshy prison but was subdued when the idol flexed her toes. “ All the trouble to see little ol’ me and you want to escape? Well if that’s the case lets make it a challenge.” Miko wasn’t sure what she meant but he began to feeling nauseous and was sinking again. “ oh crap am shrinking again !”

 

       Miko found himself slipping from between the toes and sliding down Marie’s sole. He grabbed onto a ridge of Marie’s foot to keep from falling. As he kept shrinking he found itself falling into the very wrinkle he’d grabbed. Miko peeled himself off of Marie’s sole and looked at his new world. What was once a wrinkle on Marie’s foot was now a canyon that stretched for miles. Miko attempted to grasp his situation being a mere ½ a millimeter. He began to sweat as the intense heat from Marie's body surrounded him once more. He walked forward only to find himself waist deep in a sweat puddle. “ I have to get out of here somehow.” Miko decided to climb the walls to get to safer ground.At normal size Marie’s feet were well cared for and smooth as silk but at miko size the pores of her skin served as footholds. “Oh wow hah! I think I overshot it that time.” Marie said as she looked at where she'd placed the now dust mite sized boy. As miko reached the top of the canyons and breathed in slightly fresher air he felt himself begin to grow.

 

       “ Wow look at my little adventurer!” Marie said teasingly. Miko was too exhausted to reply, staring at his capture . “Ya know i was going to let you live as a mite on my foot but ya know what? Callie has been so stressed lately whenever she comes back from rehearsals and i had so much fun with you it actually gave me an idea.” She gave him a sinister smirk before picking up miko and placing him in familiar setting before he fell asleep.

 

End Notes:

chapter 4 is in the works. Rate and review thnks.

Chapter 4. Callie-mari Inkantation by 1CoolDude

 An exhausted grunt escaped mikos lips as he awoke, piecing together what had happened and where he was. The last thing he remembered was being naked and practically dying at the hands of his idol who threw him into darkness. Wherever he was though, he seemed to have landed on a gooey surface with some solid ground beneath. Miko tried to pry his arm with as much strength as he could muster but whatever he was stuck in was glue like at his size. There was no way he saw himself freed anytime soon as the exhaustion from his previous encounter completely wore him out. He began to wondered how long he’d been in the darkness stuck to whatever lay beneath him. At least a couple hours but in his situation it ws anybody’s guess. He felt like a mouse caught in a trap but even worse recalling Marie’s parting words. Anxiety filled his head of what possibly she had in store for him.


       Even if it seemed impossible he decided waiting to find out wasn’t something he wanted to do as he began to thrash about wildly in an attempt to free himself to no avail. “Fuck what the hell! This goop hasn’t budged an bit. Every time i feel my arm lifting a little the tension just pulls my limbs back into it getting me even more stuck.” Sweat was getting his eyes as he continued to struggle when he began to notice something. The goop on his hands was no longer there after he pushed his sweaty palms pushed against it. “This is it. If i can get sweaty enough to at least free one of my arms i bet i can get the rest of myself off this thing.” Whatever energy was left in him he used on his right arm. Sure enough after enough struggling the goop dissolved enough to pry it free.” Yes!” Miko exclaimed as he began to work on his other limbs. Though he freed his arm rather quickly vitriol seemed to be the exception as his other limbs proved much more difficult to get out. “Dammit it feels like ive been here for hours but i cant seem to get my body to get sweaty enough to get myself out of this crap.” He began to think of a way to get as sweaty as possible fast as he could to escape. That’s when it hit him, he’d always get worked up whenever he would masturbate. Even though he felt a little embarrassed about it he knew it was his best bet to leave asap. He worked himself with his free arm for a bit but for whatever reason he couldn’t seem to get his dick up. “What the fuck me! I get random boners all the time but now that i need one to save my life I cant get it up!” Then he remember , all the times hed gotten himself off he ws thinking of Marie. 

     

       “Fuuuuucck.” A sense of shame and self loathing washed over miko as he knew what he had to do. He closed his eyes and trying to think of the usual images he would look up when he did it at home but things were different now. All he could think of was being in her mouth. How her hot breath washed over him as she toyed with him within her tongue. The thought of being so small he was able to literally walk in between the prints of her foot as if they were a canyon and so insignificant that even a pore in her skin could easily swallow him. Miko felt conflicted as part of him hated what had happened and just wanted this to end but another side of him wanted couldn’t wait for more. “ I can’t believe I actually kinda like this. God I’m so messed up.” Miko became ecstatic as the goop beneath him began to liquify almost to the point where he could pull himself out. Then in an instant his blood went cold. “HEEEEYYYY MARIIE I’M HOOOOMMMMEEEE!”  The other squid sister had arrived . 


       “Marrrriiieeee!? Marie you home?!” Callie called out through the penthouse. “Hmm she must've  gone out. Maybe she finally got a boyfriend hehe.” Callie let out chuckle as she proceeded to her room. “I guess ill take advantage of this free time and give myself some loving too.” A smirk spread across. Callies face as she went to her dresser and pulled out a dildoi and a lube. 


       Miko could hear callie call out for her cousin in vain. Then the thuds from her steps as she closed in. Suddenly mikos dark prison suddenly filled with light and no sooner found himself flying through the air. As he adjusted to the lights and shook off his disorientation he saw in front of him a landscape of sheets and pillows along with a pink dildo. “ Wait if that's a dildo then what am i stuck to?!” As he looked down towards the end of the bed in bold letters “LUBRAKING MAX” . As his eyes moved up he saw what marie had in store for him. For callie she was just taking off bra and panties for some well deserved alone time but to miko it was the worlds biggest strip show.”Ahh finally after all the shit ive been through today i need this.” Callie let out a sigh as she climbed onto the bed using her hands to reach for her toy. Miko was in awe of her massive thighs loomed above him. Though he was always partial to Marie there was no doubt Callie’s body was curvier due to her continued work as an idol.

      

       In an instant miko found himself face to face with the tip of the pink phallus. Callie squeezed the tube relentlessly as it had been practically drained. In an effort to get every last drop she began to shake the tube. This was bad. All that work miko had put into trying to free himself had now backfired as he could feel his bonds loosened, sending him into a free fall. *Splat* Miko had landed on the tip of the dildo giving him a front row view of his fate. Miko screamed as callie towered above him on her knees. Her colossal thighs spread apart revealing her hungry sex. Droplets of fluid dropped onto miko as calllie’s fingers spread her lips to show what to miko was an endless cave. He closed his eyes as he was thrust into the hot sex. He was powerless to stop the goddess as she continually thrust him into her harder and harder until he lost his grip and found himself lost in the end callies love tunnel as the dildo retreated. At his stature everything around him was amplified times a million. He could hear heartbeat quicken as he was massaged by the muscles of her pussy. The vaginal fluids penetrated every orifice if his body as he continually swallowed callies juices to keep from drowning.  Despite being in a deadly situation the Miko couldn’t help but be aroused from all the hormones callie was secreting. “Fuck it! If callies getting off to me then I might as well get off to!” Miko began to rub and thrust his hips into the spongy flesh which in turn only pleased his capture even more. He could tell he was having an affect on callie as the heat and heartbeat increased with each passing second. In a last ditch effort to both get out and get off he thrusted wildly into the vaginal walls. At that moment he felt the walls contract around him making him cum. He then found himself riding a wave of callies cum. He launched through the air as he found himself land on soft bed sheets covered in the slimy fluid and with a tired idol who was down for the count.


       Miko could hardly believe what just happened. Did he really just help an international pop idol jerk herself off. More importantly he was getting into it himself. Many thoughts went through his head as he found himself drifting to sleep in the warm substance. 

End Notes:

This chapter was a long time in the making. I couldn't quite figure out how i wanted this story to go and had deleted and rewrote this chapter at least 3 times but i finally wrote a version I'm satisfied with. Hard to believe it's been about a year to make this. Even harder to believe it took me about 6 hours to write it from the first sentence to the last letter. Either way hope y'all enjoy and if u like it pls rate. Spoiler for the next chapter agent 3 might be in it but ill be sure to give her an actual name.

Inner Agent 3 by 1CoolDude

“Ok so your total comes out to 25.62$ just let me see your ID please” “Oh! Uhh of course uhhh... let me see” The young woman digs through a clutter of a purse for a few seconds as she finds what she needs handing it to the mako mart employee.” OK well have a good day miss and happy birthday.” “Thanks, you too.” As the employee waves the next customer forward.”You too?idiot!” She says under her breath as she clears the exit doors. “ At least he said it though. No one else even texted me or anything.” She looked around at all the people in the square. It was funny she thought. She’d been in inkopolis for a while but only had a handful of people she could call friends. Hell if she hadn’t followed Cuttlefish that day six years ago she wouldnt have any . She was just too serious. Since she could recall shed been told to lighten up and relax but it was just how she was. Growing up in the countryside didnt help as her parents were kelp farmers stuck in their ways that were harsh and out of touch. It was suffocating, but even now far from the draconian ways of her old life their influence still pervaded. She found herself unable to deal with people outside her inner circle which made interaction agonizing and dating life nonexistent. 


     These thoughts lingered as she made her through an alley and into a elevator up to her apartment. She shuffled through the purse once more for her keys as the doors opened and she made her way to her front entrance. “Bless this mess” read the doormat. She smiled remembering agent 4 had given her this doormat as a gift in a playful gesture to clean up. “ Cmon Jesse you dont really want this place getting worse do you?”. Jesse opened the door only greeted by the familiar piles of clothes,trash and an assortment of other random things she had gathered throughout the years.”Honey I’m hoome.” She said knowing that no one would respond. She closed the door behind her as she made her way inside to check her answering machine. Jesse pressed play bringing the tape deck to life “ You have no new messages” ….. “Dammit mom and dad!” Jesse made her way past piles of old clothes and old garbage sighing as she let herself plop onto her futon. The springs groaned underneath as she shifted around to find just the right spot as she began to dose off.


Six years earlier

       “And that’s game! INKREDIBLE! I cant believe my eyes. Did that really just happen!? For those of you listening at home I’ll reiterate. As team Krakotowa went i n for a final push or the goal in overtime with the rainmaker their team was nearly wiped by team Phantom Five at the right choke point. As you may know Port Mackarel is notorious for those two side passages that can easily break any ill thought out plan. But as we just saw Krakatowa’s backlining jet squelched lagged behind the rest of the team sparing him the same fate as his teammates which he used to throw up a splash wall and splat 3 of Phantoms members which gave him just enough points to charge up his inkstrike which he in turn used to not only pop the rainmakers barrier but also as cover for to grabbing it and taking into the goal securing his team’s victory. It just goes to show you never know what to expect from these players in the Neptune league, until next time this is Rico cya!” 


       “Booyah!, i cant believe he pulled that off in the last second by himself!” The young inkling said as she jumped off her bed imitating what reinacting the play with an imaginary air squelcher while making noises with her mouth.” Jesseeeeee get down now your food already getting cold.” “Ooook coooming mom.” Jesse turned off the radio dashing out her room and down the flight of stairs and into the a chair at the table. She devoured the lukewarm kelp soup spoonful after spoonful.” You know Jesse that soup tastes a lot better when its hot” her mom said. “Yea i know it’s just that i got caught up in hearing the latest game on the radio and it went into overtime you know.” Jesse replied. Looking up her father gave her a look. One she knew all to well, that even without speaking was loud and clear. “ Are you still going on about that drivel jess.” “Its not drivel dad its turf war, ya know it’s just a game .” Jesse replied on edge now. “You know i told you that nothing good comes from those ridiculous games them kids play. All they do is go around and make a big ol mess and for what?! It doesnt accomplish anything. Now what we do here is matters. Growing good food for good people thats  something you cant get by monkeying about like those city folk.” Dad its not like that. Its not some important thing or anything its just for fun and tommorow ill be old enough to go on my own and do turf like those kids.” Her dad put his spoon down clenching his fist  “ Why cant you be like your cousin Jess! Just be happy with what you have helping us with the kelp instead of wanting to go out into the city and running aorund like a fool!”  Anger and sadness swelled inside Jesse as she shot out of her chair and ran to her room. That night she cried herself to sleep and in the morning snuck out and took the first train to inkopolis with what little savings she had.


       Jesse awoke from her dream tears flowing from her eyes. “Dammit I’m so pathetic.” She wiped the tears with her sleeves as she sat up and grabbed a bottle from the grocery bag. Callie said she was going to have time off work to celebrate jesses birthday so she bought beer to celebrate but now it seemed like she would be the only one drinking.  Before she knew it she had downed half a 12 pack on her own and was feeling more hammered as the time passed. “Damn you callie. Why’d you got to be like my butt parents and leave me all alone.” She said through slurred speech. “ Why i oughta give you a pice of my mind. One of these ! And a little of this and some of that” Jesse clearly intoxicated now was merely swinging her fists into random piles. “ i oughta give these punches to the real callie” with that thought in her head she made her way out the door. She held it together as she made her way to the pop stars abode finally making it around sundown. Jesse trucked the handle and knocked on the door with no luck” open up biyatch i know your in there.” As an agent she resorted to picking the lock even if it took longer than usual due to her altered state. She made her way into the home and made a beeline for callies room when she suddenly came to a stop as she burst through the bedroom door. 


       She couldn’t help but take it in. There on the bed was a naked callie fast asleep. Jesse carful got closer seeing the dildo and tube of lubricant on the floor and a puddle of cum on her bed sheets. Jesse pressed her fingers into the nectar and brought it to her mouth to taste.” What are you doing Jesse?! This is wrong , i gotta get outta here.” Jesse turned and left the home making her way back to her own apartment.


       Miko suddenly awoke as giant footsteps created ripples in the pool of cum.  As he recalled his current situation he wondered who the person that stood over callie was “Why is that girl just standing there staring at callie?” Before he knew if miko found picked up in a glob of cum as the girl dragged her finger through. He once again inside the mouth of another giantess. Miko's body was tossed around as she savored its taste. Miko maneuvered his way under the giant's tongue avoiding being swallowed. He wondered how long he'd be trapped inside this girl's mouth or if he'd even be able to escape. Suddenly a wave of liquid swept miko out. He screamed as a wave of beer swept him into Jesse's esophagus, swallowing him in an instant.Miko fought in vain as the muscles of her throat pulled him down further. Miko emerged landing in an ocean of juices.Swimming to the surface of the sludge miko took a deep breath, the air stinging his lungs. He waded through the slurry of half digested pizza and beer until he climbed up onto a partially digested pepperoni. Suddenly his raft capsized with him as Jesse repositioned herself. When he broke the surface he heard a loud muffled moaning. “ Is she really masturbating while I fight for my life!” 


       Jesse on the other hand couldn’t stop thinking of callies body. The way her body looked , how the sweat glistened on her curves. She downed another bottle of beer as she stripped down.  She jumped onto her futon as she began to rub her clit. Her breathing became heavy as she thought of the idol cumming. “Ohh fuuuck caliiieeee!” She screamed as she began to buck her hips in orgasm. As she came down from it she felt that the liquor wasn't sitting well in her stomach. In a preemptive move she rushed to the trash can and threw up twice. She cleaned herself up and decided to rest for the night. 


       Miko skin was beginning to sting pretty badly after being in here for a short while. Was he really going to die I. Some random girls stomach shrunk to 1/8inch. He began to cry when he began felt a large force push from all sides. He braved himself as a giant wave swept him up and he found himself falling onto a beige linoleum floor. He wiped his eyes of bile as he saw the giantess erupt once more into the trash can. His strength drained and having just barely survived tired him. Miko soon knocked out on the floor hoping that the nightmare would end soon

End Notes:

I decided to do this chapter a bit differently. I'm not big on vore but I tried my best. Although I haven't started chapter 6 yet I do have ideas. If you have any comments or ideas feel free to leave a review thnks.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8679