How to Train Your Brother by Jessajess99
Past Featured StorySummary:

After a recent development disorder leaves him much shorter than he used to be, Reese has become academically demotivated, and worries he won't receive his diploma in his final few weeks of high school. But his sister, a recent college graduate who's twice as tall as him, moves back home. Her arrival sparks a change in Reese's attitude to start treating his family - and particularly his amazon of a sister - a lot nicer than anyone would reasonably expect. Eventually his sister realizes she might be able to save him from failing his senior year, and Reese does his best to more than thank her in return.

There was some kind of spam attack on the website which is why it says I have over a thousand reviews. The moderators deleted the fakes but I guess the site still says I have a bunch. The real number is like 250ish or something. 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: How to Train Someone in 23 Days or Less
Chapters: 73 Completed: Yes Word count: 222990 Read: 1096218 Published: November 15 2019 Updated: July 12 2023
Day 7: Just Kinda Damp by Jessajess99

================

Saturday, May 22

================

     Reese slept in on Saturday morning, eagerly anticipating being able to soon sleep in every day once the school year was over. But then I'll be an adult. Maybe go to college. Or move out. Probably get even less sleep than I do now. He wasn't sure what the future would bring. But as he trotted down the stairs and entered into the kitchen, where his family was gathered - all normal-sized yet significantly taller than him - he wondered if adulthood might look a little different for him at his size. I mean it might, but it might not. I'm 3’2, there’s a lot of people with DSD shorter than me. There’s other girls out there around my height. Or even if they were a bit… taller, I could make it work. Peter Dinklage is only a foot taller than me and he's won an Emmy. Stop overreacting. "Morning Reese!" Olivia said cheerily, giving him another one of her signature side hugs that pressed him tightly against her thick thighs. Well, maybe it is worth overreacting, Olivia definitely doesn't make me feel like I'm normal. He remembered their encounter a few nights ago, when she’d fallen asleep on his lap, hopelessly and unawarely trapping him. And she had napped for over an hour! She hadn't apologized for trapping him under her on Wednesday night (possibly because she hadn't even realized what she did), and as she pulled out from her hug just now, she didn't seem like she'd mention it today either. So he just greeted her back like normal. 

     "Hey,” she spoke up again, “you're still making coffee even though you woke up a few hours late, right?" It's a Saturday, what do you mean 'late?’ I can sleep til whenever I want, and my waking up will be on time. He glanced at his parents nearby, and caught himself from directing the sass towards his sister, deciding instead to just confirm her request. He wasn't planning on it, but to be fair, he admitted internally that her college-free schedule was the same on Saturdays as it was any other day of the week, so it's understandable that she'd still want her morning cup. 

     Because today was a Saturday, that also meant Reese had however much time he wanted to make breakfast. Cereal was fine for school days when he had a schedule to keep, but he really enjoyed eggs and toast more. He just didn’t like taking the extra 5 to 10 minutes to cook the eggs though considering his timeframe to get to school was already so narrow on most days. So today, he opened up the fridge and sighed with relief to see a full carton sitting there, and he grabbed a couple. As he turned around, he collided with Olivia’s crotch, immediately blushing with embarrassment as he recoiled and looked up at her. She was peering into the fridge, mouth agape, but looked down after he ran into her. “Oh, sorry Reese,” she said, stepping aside to let him pass. “I was looking to see what kind of food I could have besides cereal for breakfast.” It’s like she read my mind… “But if you’re making eggs,” she looked to the single one he was carrying, “can you cook me some too? Since you’re already gonna be using the pan and all.” 

     Reese paused for a moment. He was starting to feel like he was really doing a lot for Olivia this past week. But he just had to keep telling himself that he wanted to be on good behavior, especially in front of his parents. A few more weeks of making her coffee and eggs wouldn’t kill him. Certainly not if it makes the difference between him getting to live here for another year if he needs to retake his senior year, and being kicked out if his parents decide he should embrace adulthood the tough way. “Yeah sure, how many do you want?”

     She opened the fridge back up and grabbed two eggs, spinning back around. “Wait, these aren’t yours, I don’t need to just have one.” She spun back around and grabbed another two, setting them on the counter next to the stove. Four eggs. Four times his meal. And, technically, five times as much work. “You can cook them however you were gonna cook yours,” she added, and bent down to give him a peck on the top of his head before heading to the couch to see what new shows were on Netflix. Reese realized he hadn’t even started the espresso machine yet, so he sighed, turning the stove on after grabbing a pan, and started on his sister’s coffee.

     Eventually he finished cooking breakfast for him and his sister, who was by now sipping her coffee on the couch. He plated what seemed to him like 20% of the scrambled eggs, squirted some hot sauce on them, and headed to the couch to join his sister in browsing the newest TV additions. “Eggs are done,” he told her, holding his eggs up for a second, and she got up to grab the rest for herself.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     Reese was sitting at his usual spot on the couch when Olivia came running in from her jog. Reese looked up to see her, glistening ever so slightly with an hour’s worth of accumulated sweat, as she headed into the kitchen and opened up the refrigerator. Stuart was down on the floor by the sink, trying to fix one of the faucets. “Ahhhhhh,” she exhaled, sighing as she enjoyed the chilly air that slowly drifted out of the fridge, cooling off her body. Her dad looked over his shoulder at her and chuckled at her antics before turning back to continue working under the sink. Olivia grabbed a bottle of kombucha, shut the fridge, and made her way to the living room where Reese was. She pried the shoes off her feet, and turned to kick them over by the door, before turning back to the couch and hopping onto it, still pumped up from her workout. Then she lifted her socked feet, fresh from her workout sneakers, up onto his lap, and crossed her feet as she took a swig from her drink. As the air around him swirled from her moving her feet up, he caught a faint whiff of her socks, and it was a smell he’d rather not become more familiar with. He did his best to simply ignore his sister and focus on the TV, watching the Office, while his sister looked a bit surprised and upset.

     She looked to the TV, and then to her feet. “What, so no foot rub today?”

     “You just got home from running for an hour, literally like less than a minute ago,” he complained, trying to keep his voice relatively low so their dad wouldn’t hear.

     “Exactly. That’s why I need one,” she said, not lowering her voice like he had. “The closer to a workout the better.”

     “Yeah, but they’re like, sweaty. And probably smell bad.”

     She shrugged, “So what? Sweat won’t hurt you. They’re not even like sweaty sweaty, like they’re not wet or anything, just kinda damp.” More than kinda, he thought with an unwelcome glance to her wriggling, gray toes. “And if you don’t wanna smell them then don’t smell them,” she giggled.

     He found it hard to argue with her. “Yeah but… they’re just gross.” He wanted to yell at her again, to tell her that they’re sweaty fucking feet and it was disgusting that she had even voluntarily put them on his lap, and of course he’d be able to smell them at his size without needing to get too close, and seemingly a thousand other things that should be obvious to her but apparently weren’t. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t yell any of that, not with their dad around, and he couldn’t go anywhere with her heavy peds positioned right along his thighs like a seatbelt.

     She rolled her eyes and scoffed, “When I interned at a gym when I was in college, I had to work with sweaty people all the time. Way sweatier than me. It’s honestly not that bad.”

     Maybe I should just massage them for her. I mean, I can’t go anywhere at the moment anyways. Imagine how many brothers actually rub their sister’s feet, let alone right after a workout. I could actually be a pretty good brother for that, way better than the average. She probably doesn’t even really expect me to, she’s probably just joking around, but if I were to actually do it for her she might be surprised and be even more thankful. And as much as she can annoy me sometimes, I do like to see her get excited and happy about things. He looked to her, trying to judge her face, then back to her feet. She’s kinda right, it wouldn’t really hurt me. It’s no different than the other days I rub her feet, except I might need to wash my hands afterwards this time. He smiled, having come to a conclusion, and her eyes lit up as she could read his expression before he even spoke. “Alright, fine. I guess you’re right.” 

     Olivia clasped her hands together and squealed with excitement. “I didn’t actually think you would agree to it,” she said, lifting her feet up to allow him to rotate his body to face her now that he’d agreed. “I mean, I didn’t lie or anything, everything I said was true. But still…” Tentative but determined, his hands approached her large feet, just as they had almost half a dozen times in the past week. The soles of her socks were gray; a dark, dirty gray that was the result of years of use. He remembered how good Olivia was about doing her laundry, and was amazed that such socks could be as permanently dirty as hers despite a rigorous weekly washing schedule. Perhaps it was just a testament to how old they were. Now that he was focused on them, and facing them, the smell became more evident. Musty, but also weirdly familiar from their years of childhood together. Like he could recognize it as specifically her stench, it was her sweat and her socks and he could tell from unfortunate memories from when she was less mature and used to prank him. As his fingers began to vigorously press into the ball of her foot, using both his hands for a single, monolithic sole, he was glad that none of her sweat seemed to be sticking to his fingers. But the rough, coarse surface of the sock was definitely damp. Just half an hour of cooling off after her jog and they probably could’ve been dried, even if they still stayed pretty smelly, he thought. But no, she just had to have her massage right away. As he found himself internally grumbling at how surprising his sister had managed to get her socks after just an hour of jogging, he reminded himself that this was something he had agreed to. Remember that smile on her face when you said you’d do it. Genuine shock and excitement. Happiness.

     Some time had passed, and Reese had moved on to rubbing Olivia’s other foot when Tracy came downstairs, and passed by the two siblings on the couch. “Well look at you two,” she commented with a smile, hands on her hips in admiration. “A foot rub? Gee Reese, I wouldn’t mind one of those either,” their mother smirked, glad to see her children getting along better than one might normally hope. Reese noticed her smile, and inwardly felt like he had scored a hundred points. This was just what he wanted, to have his family look at him in an overly positive light again. His grades had been slightly improving lately, but it still wasn’t a sure bet that he’d be graduating in a few weeks’ time. But he also just realized his mom had borderline asked if he could rub her feet too, and, knowing he didn’t want to say no, his heart almost skipped a beat at the thought of having to service both of the prominent women in his life.

     “They’re just for me,” Olivia jokingly replied, her eyes squeezing shut as she dawned a comically big grin. “Because he loves me a ton and I’m his favorite sister.”

     “Well I would hope I’m his favorite mother,” she retorted back, secretly jealous of the treatment her daughter was receiving. “And didn’t you just get home from your afternoon run recently?” She leaned over Reese, her head stooping closer to Olivia’s feet. “Oh phew, yeah. Those don’t smell too good. I’m surprised you can put up with that, Reese.”

     “Well I don’t think it smells good either,” he insisted as he blushed. “But she seemed really adamant about wanting me to do it since she had just finished working out. I was just trying to be nice.”

     “He’s right, I was adamant. And I’m very grateful,” she said, winking at him. “Thank you.”

     “Well I’ve spent 18 years being your mom,” Tracy reminded Reese, “and even longer for Olivia. If you’re willing to rub her feet, and can put up with the smell, then mine shouldn’t be a problem.” She lifted her foot off the ground, and held it above Olivia’s shins, in front of Reese. Her long, natural toenails were painted a heavy maroon color, seemingly a fresh coat. And her skin was considerably lighter than Olivia’s dark, rich tan, but looked to be relatively smooth and wrinkle free. Her soles were a slightly different story though: more pink and reddened than the top of her foot, wrinkled at parts and hardened from decades of being stood and walked on. But, at least at the moment, her foot kept its distance from Reese’s face. “See? I don’t think they don’t look so bad, and they definitely don’t smell as bad as your sister’s.” She laughed as Olivia playfully batted a pillow against her leg, almost knocking her off balance, and she rushed the foot back on the floor to steady herself. His mom turned back to face him, “So, what do you say?”

     “Uh…”

     “About giving me a foot rub?” He bit his lip, holding his tongue back. Because he reaaaally didn’t want to rub his mom’s feet, he already didn’t really want to for rub Olivia’s. I’m already doing so much for Olivia, just so I can stay in good graces with my parents, and I’ve still got several weeks until graduation. She might start acting up even more. And to now throw my mom into it? But then he remembered juts how bad his grades were. His parents’ strict and conservative upbringings, and that it was entirely plausible that they’d actually want him to move out by the end of the summer, especially if he flunked out of high school. With that context, and that risk… suddenly a few weeks didn’t seem so bad.

     “Sure,” he sighed, relenting at last as his mom beamed down at him.

     “Oh, that’s great Reese,” she said, bending over to give him a nice, solid kiss on his forehead. “Olivia, when do you think you’ll be done with yours so I can have a turn?”

     “I guess we can switch now,” she told her mom, and heaved her feet off of Reese’s lap, getting off the couch in the process. Before Reese could even adjust himself in his seat, their mom eagerly took Olivia’s place, swinging her feet onto Reese’s legs and keeping him down. Olivia collapsed onto their dad’s armchair, focused on something she was reading on her phone, while Reese decided he mind as well just get to it and start rubbing his mom’s soles as well. 

     Immediately upon digging just his first thumb into the arch of her foot, Tracy released an alarming moan, as if she hadn’t had her feet tended to in years (because she probably hadn’t). “Oh!” she blushed, realizing how loud she had been. “Sorry about that, I just haven’t had my feet massaged in so long…” Her skin was smooth too, but in a different way. While younger feet like Olivia’s tended to be smooth in a doughy and malleable way, Tracy’s age had caused her skin to harden somewhat, so that it almost shined slightly. Whenever she would curl her toes excitedly from her son’s tenacious rubbing against her thick and stubborn heel, a wave of wrinkles would ripple across her foot. She just couldn’t contain her joy; Reese had been particularly difficult these last few years, but it now seemed to her as if he had had a sudden change of heart just in the last week or so. She would’ve never been able to get him to rub her feet just a few months ago; it wouldn’t even have been worth asking. But it seemed now that his shrinking down had grown him up.

     Olivia threw her feet up onto the ottoman, still in her workout attire, and Tracy took notice. “Why don’t you take your gym clothes off, Olivia?” she asked. “I would’ve expected you to get some fresh clothes on after going on a run.”

     “Because I’m still heading to the gym tonight,” she explained. She glanced at the clock on her phone, “Actually, I’ve gotta leave about now. I’m friends with one of the owners, and once a week she’s letting me use the facilities for an hour after they close, because of how much I helped her out at uni.”

     “Oh, that sounds nice of her! You know, if you’ve got the place to yourself, you should bring Reese along with you.” Reese froze up upon hearing this suggestion, his fingers stopped between his mother’s toes.

     “Um… why?” he asked, looking between the two of them.

     Tracy sighed and crossed her arms, “Well I just figured it’d be good for you. You know, Dr. Richards said you have increased strength potential relative to your body weight because of the DSD, you just need to work at it. Like a quadriplegic learning to walk again: it might be hard and you wouldn’t think it’s possible maybe, but it’s doable.” Reese… didn’t really care about his ‘strength potential.’ Even if he was able to lift twice his body weight, it wouldn’t even be half of how strong he used to be at full size. So frankly, he didn’t see the point. But Olivia answered for him before he could even voice his thoughts.

     “That sounds like a great idea!” she chimed in, and Tracy relaxed, glad to see her idea had been taken well. 

     She turned to her son, who shrugged, realizing it was probably useless to try and argue with the two of them anyways. “OK, sure. I guess if it’s just the two of us, it might not be too bad.” Although little did he know, there would be a third person accompanying them for their evening gym expedition.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8789