MAJORS/Minors: Isla del Amor by Kurogane335
Summary:

Okay, so after much consideration... here are the final nine chapters of Alejandro and Shannon's story.

Be warned. it's basically Shannon Unbound here, so it'll be a lot more graphic and fetish-y than plot-y !


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Maternal, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 45160 Read: 29665 Published: November 18 2019 Updated: November 22 2019

1. Footing the bill by Kurogane335

2. Goddess on a boat by Kurogane335

3. First day on the Island by Kurogane335

4. You'll be perfect by Kurogane335

5. Two giantesses walk into a bedroom by Kurogane335

6. Among Giants by Kurogane335

7. Show off by Kurogane335

8. Sketchy situation by Kurogane335

9. Final Chapter by Kurogane335

Footing the bill by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

I'll try to put two chapters a day starting tomorrow, so it should be over quick !

Chapter 1: Footing the bill

Shannon looked at her lover. He looked incredibly peaceful, his pain forgotten as the sleep-inducing pills he had been given by the hospital did their magic on him. As often, he was covered in a pajama, his small body- too sensible to remain naked even with how hot it was, until she came to bed and cradled him. Something she hadn’t been able to do the last few nights, because of his bruises which covered his martyred body. She hadn’t slept much since the debate, she was too afraid to close her eyes and wake up with him gone or worse.

“I’ll protect you, my love. I swear I will” she whispered to him, letting one of her fingers, almost as long as his upper arm, trace the contour of his face, enjoying the sensation of the fragile skin underneath. Waid had reminded her of his frailty in the worst way possible, and it had lit a nasty fire in her. She needed to hurt someone. Anyone but her Alejandro. It would be the only way to exorcize her fears. It would also help her deal with the sense of ownership she now felt so much strongly toward him.

“We both need to take a break” she whispered again, leaning forward, making sure that the twin mounds of her breasts didn’t so much as graze him, before planting the softest of kiss on his forehead. “Don’t you worry your pretty head, everything will be settled with the school, so you won’t drop out” she assured her fiancé, who was slightly snoring, a smile now on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------

“So… where are we going exactly?” asked her miniature love, still marked by what had happened at the debate, the right part of his face made darker because of the many bruises he bore, which still made her feel guilty and overprotective both, even after two weeks.

He looked up at her from the minuscule seat which had been set just in front of her much larger one. It had been a recent addition, one which emphasized how small he was. He couldn’t get out of it without her help –even the stewardesses where too small to put him here, so his face would be at the same level as her underboob when sitting. It stirred all sorts of feelings in her to see him in there – pride, joy, love, but most of all, lust. She couldn’t wait to arrive at their destination – she would rock his world like never before, and he would love every second of it.

Isla del Amor” revealed Shannon, smiling at him from her own seat in her private plane. “It seemed fitting, considering that we’re not so far away from our marriage now. And I felt that we needed some alone time on a remote and private place. Some place where I would be able to ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation for you!”

“And you picked up an island you own, I suppose” sighed Alejandro, looking amused. “You couldn’t have chosen, I don’t know, a cabin in Yellowstone or something?”

“Urgh, the Yellowstone is so over-rated. No animal ever came close to me when I went there at seventeen, and the weather was so bad I wouldn’t have seen anything even if they did” complained the behemoth.

“It probably had nothing to do with the fact that you probably shook the ground so much that no beast dared to show itself. It was probably just the weather!” joked the Minor.

“Go on, mock me. You’ll see that you won’t be able to foot this bill when it’ll be over” falsely threatened Shannon.

“Yeah surEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!” screamed the Minor when the plane fell perhaps a meter or two (between 3f3 and 6f6) as it passed through a clear-air turbulence.

“It’s okay, it’s okay” cried Shannon, putting her right hand on his shoulder as the jet stabilized itself, leaning forward as much as possible to offer him a tantalizing and calming view of her gigantic tits, knowing it would appease him by focusing his attention elsewhere. The pilot did not even bother to address the non-event, while the two MAJORS stewardess, two women that Shannon had selected for their looks and then had trained thoroughly, looked at each other, amused by the Minor’s fear.

“Sorry, it’s just that… I thought planes were the safest way to travel!” whined her love.

“They are sir” said one of the stewardess, a black woman, named Yath, with quite the enormous curves – in fact, proportionally speaking, her ass was wider than the Cyclopean’s-, long black hair - albeit shorter in comparison that Shannon’s – and a beautiful face, who stood at a petite 2m62 (8f6) but had such an allure that she seemed to be slightly taller.

“It was just a minor clear-air turbulence” smirked Paola, a beautiful Latina, far less curvy than her pair, but significantly taller at almost 3m (10f); she had a sharp look, and her small breasts, barely a B cup, did nothing to detract from her style, quite the contrary.

“Well it wasn’t so minor to me” grumbled Alejandro, looking both ashamed and angry now. “It’s the… fourth time I’m on a plane, and the first time I felt such a drop!”

“I’m sure it wasn’t” said Yath, her stone-faced expression doing precious little to hide her disdain for the small man. “But I assure you we are…”

“Paola” interrupted Shannon, snapping her finger toward the stewardess she had called. “Punishment time” she added when the other woman looked at her quizzically.

“What? Madam, with all due respect…” started the Latina, as Yath looked at her coworker with a mixture of painful sympathy and abject relief.

“Paola” repeated Shannon, almost growling the name now, agitating her finger to now point at the floor. “Foot punishment; Yath… my left hand; punishment for you too.”

“Shannon, what are you…” started Alejandro, but she silenced him with one all-powerful glare, which made it clear he had not to intervene, but also that she would explain everything in due time.

The two smaller MAJORS approached their employer, with obvious reluctance. Paola looked into the eyes of the Cyclopean, but if she hoped to find mercy, she was sorely mistaken and she let herself fall on all four, an air of desperation all over her. Yath looked barely happier as she approached Shannon’s left hand. And from behind the colossus, her red-headed bodyguard, Fiona, and all of her 3m46 (11f3) and impressive muscles, stepped in, an almost hungry look at the small black woman, who seemed resigned to her fate.

“We live in an unfair society” said Shannon, looking not at the other women, but at the love of her life. “You know that, right?”

“Of course I do” replied Alejandro, still a little subdued. “But I don’t think that what you…”

“What I have in mind is fine, I swear. It is how wealthy and powerful MAJORS lives –it is how I’m expected to behave, and frankly, I like it. All MAJORS know this already. It’s the world you’ll be a part of, if you truly tie your knot with mine” she explained. “And it’s time you start to learn its rules, my sweet baby. For your safety, and that of others – because I won’t be cowed as easily as I was two weeks ago anymore. Never. Again.”

Those last two words had been said with such absolute conviction that she knew, just at how he bleached, that he understood perfectly what she meant by it. She wouldn’t just shake up a little anyone stupid enough to hurt or even threaten her precious Minor. She would break bones, crush bodies, and perhaps even kill now. It was the way of the MAJORS, something that she had no intention to change. Minors deserved more rights, they deserved to be heard in this world. Even average MAJORS deserved a chance to live their life in peace, with just the occasional scuffle inherent to their species. But those who were a part of her world, by choice or accident, wouldn’t have such luxury.

“The very first rule that you must know is that might makes right. And that I’m the mightier there is. I’m the wealthiest woman in the world. I’m the tallest. I’m a Goddess compared to everyone else, you said so yourself” she added, when he opened his mouth to protest, unashamed to remind him about it out-loud. “And the only one person who could pretend to be almost my equal is you, my love.”

“But only almost” he said, looking unhappy with that, which made her chuckle a little.

“You are my High Priest Alejandro. The rest of the world? It’s my flock, and they have to obey you because I speak through your mouth. That’s what those two imbeciles have forgotten” she explained, shoving her right feet in Paola’s ribs, eliciting a whine, and slapping Yath on the torso so hard that the other MAJOR yelped and fell back into Fiona’s hard body.

“Shannon, you can’t…”

“Yes. I can!” thundered the Cyclopean, letting her anger flare, extending one of her long leg toward her future husband, who just then realized that her feet weren’t in their shoes, even if he couldn’t remember when she had slipped out of those.

Shannon giggled a little when her left foot came to a stop just before Alejandro, her heel on his chair, her toes playing playfully over the head of the small man. It was a funny sight, one she hadn’t even thought about until now. But her feet were big, even for her size, each being around 1m15 (3f8), and rather large too, meaning that Alejandro, at just 1m83 (6f) wasn’t even twice as big as them. She felt a sudden rush of power, not unlike those she felt when she used to break MAJOR’s bones, before she reunited with her childhood friend and crush.

“Oooh…” she moaned softly when she felt his hand on her feet, and then his lips, as he kissed the massive appendage softly, without her even having to urge him forward to do so.

“Madam…” pleaded Paola weakly, hoping that the pleasure his lover brought her could offer her and Yath some respite, a way out of their well-deserved punishment.

“Hush, little slave” ordered Shannon, putting her right foot on the back of the smaller MAJOR, who whined when she felt but a modicum of Shannon’s sitting weight on her back. “As I was explaining to my beloved, I can do whatever I want to those who can’t resist me when you are a part of this clique of extremely wealthy and powerful peoples and dynasties. I can break them, Alejandro,” she said to the Minor, spreading her toes and moving her foot so that his chin would be trapped between her big toe and the next.

“But it would make you a bad person” he softly said, caressing her foot arch, making her squeal in delight as his small fingers played on her dense but sensitive skin.

“I won’t hurt them too much then” she offered, almost purring under his ministrations. “But I can’t be allowed to mellow out, not if we want to retain our lifestyle – and I know it make you uneasy a little, don’t bother arguing. But I need it if I want to protect you. It’s also one of the reasons we are going to Isla del Amor, so you can learn all about this world you’ve only just grazed at, so you can be safe and prepared. Consider what I’ll do those two to be a first step in your education my love. But, please, don’t change. Learn, grow, but remains the same wonderful person that you are.”

“So she says, preparing to beat me into shape” taunted the Minor, looking right into her eyes, his little head peaking from the side of her large foot; perhaps more than a little serious if Shannon read his expression right, as his mind was still closed to her.

“I won’t ever raise my hand, my feet, or any part of my part of my body, nor my mind, to hurt you, or to force you to become something you don’t want to. But I’ll use sex, my size, and my vast powers to entice you and make you accept the world I live in. Now, would you mind to suck and lick my toes while I deal with those troublesome employees?” she asked in an almost girlish tone as she played with her toes, positioning them just before his mouth now.

“Fine, just don’t hurt them” huffed Alejandro, starting to kiss and hesitantly lick her toes.

“How am I supposed to punish them without hurting them?” asked Shannon, rhetorically. “I mean, Paola is facing foot punishment, so I can only use my foot on her. And it’s a rather blunt instrument.”

To prove her point, Shannon lifted her foot from her employee and then let it fall back on her. The Latina cried out as the appendage, and the small portion of Shannon’s total weight it carried, pressed on her. Her arms strained, and so did her legs, but she managed to endure it, albeit barely, her face contorted in a mixture of pain and effort. The Cyclopean then started to “massage” the back of the smaller MAJOR, her foot pushing here and there, with its side, its heel, its toes. Each time, Paola let out a small yelp of pain.

“You know sweetheart” she said to her lover, on a calm, almost professorial tone, “each of my foot, alone, is around twice as heavy as you. And their muscles… oh babe, I don’t think that any Minor could ever even make them bulge with sheer strength. Come on, find some knot in them and try” she pleaded teasingly, even as she heard his breath quickening.

Shannon purred when she felt Alejandro’s small hand searching for the places her muscles constricted together on her foot. She almost lost it here and there when he pushed against such a knot with his fingers, to no avail. She heard him grunt a little, she felt the trembling of his hand as he put all his might into it, but was unable to massage it out. With a sigh, he let his hand fell on his side and even his licking stopped. The giantess suddenly realized that what she had just done was terribly emasculating, something she didn’t want to inflict on her future husband.

“I’m sorry my love” she said, getting her left foot away from him, to look and him with genuine contrition; he seemed a little surprised but, when their eyes met, he nodded, accepting her apology.

“Madam?” suddenly demanded Yath, looking frighteningly at both her boss and Fiona, who seemed ready to pounce on her at any moment.

“Oh, right, your punishment. Come here, lift your skirt and push your panty out of the way” ordered the black behemoth, as if it wasn’t some sort of sexual harassment order.

“I… I don’t wear any panty today Madam” revealed the smaller black MAJOR, her skin darkening considerably. "I... I thought that Paola and I could have some… alone time, once we arrived at Kingstone” she explained hastily.

“Naughty girl” purred Fiona, one of her hand shouting to Yath’s impressive ass and pinching it hard enough for the other woman to scream in pain. “You’ll have to deal with me today, your lover won’t be in much shape to satisfy you, I’m afraid!”

“You’re quite right Fiona, even if I expect you both to be fully healed at the end of the week, for the return flight” stated Shannon. “But it just struck me that you may not have realized why you are punished… Yath, any idea?” she asked while moving her left fingers to entice her employee closer.

“Be… because we didn’t show enough respect to Mr. Ferrand?” squealed the black stewardess, taking a careful step toward the sitting giantess, eaying her fingers as if they were dangerous snakes.

“More like, no respect at all” corrected Shannon in a huff. “And while Paola and you were first selected for your looks, it was because you are smart and dedicated that you made it to your current rank, as my favorite stewardesses. It grants you privileges over other employees who aren’t as close to me as you are, but you aren’t the top of the food chain. You aren’t my drivers or my bodyguard, like Fiona. And even if you were, the way you treated Mr. Soon-to-be-Matthewson would be unacceptable. Not everyone is as used to travel by plane as me and you. Is it clear Paola?”

“Yes Madam!” yelped the poor MAJOR trapped under Shannon’s right foot. “Please, show mercy, I’ll be more considerate in the future, I swear!” she added, tears running on her face.

“Hum…” pondered Shannon, looking at all present, from Fiona’s eager expression to see punishment meted, to Yath worried look to Alejandro’s  pleading posture, asking her silently to be lenient. “No” she decided, putting both of her feet on Paola’s back, who cried out and fell flat on the ground when Shannon applied a modicum of her strength.

“You have to understand that we all share a certain brand here, Paola. I can’t be weak, and my employees can’t undermine me. And if you are going out of your way to despise and disdain Minors, then how can my campaign takes off the ground? Did you thought of that? If it became public, if you did something against Minors in the public eyes, I would have to lay off of you. The both of you” she added to Yath attention, who had by now revealed her bare pussy.

Then, without further warning, she simply shoved her left middle finger into Yath’s cunt, eliciting a primal howl of pain and pleasure. She felt power rush to her head, and it took all she had to not give in and push with her feet to crush poor Paola, to resist the urge to hear her scream in agony as her bones broke. It was always such a pleasant feeling, to be able to do whatever she wanted to others. If she was being honest, it was a part of her drive to become always wealthier and thus more powerful: to expand the pool of peoples she could dominate absolutely, without any repercussion. After all, no MAJOR who had achieved close to her influence would scold her for proving her worth that way. It was expected even.

“Shannon… you’re really hurting them…” said Alejandro, displaying his compassionate heart for all to see, which reminded her of why she was so in love with him.

“Well, it wouldn’t be a light spanking without some pain, don’t you agree Yath? Paola?”

“Yes Madam, whatever you says!” squeaked the curvaceous MAJOR, battling the pain and pleasure coursing through her body as Shannon played with her nether region with increasing vigor.

“Hum, that’s so kind of you, Yath. But I haven’t heard you Paola. Having difficulties talking?”

The poor Latina was utterly unable to say one word, not when Shannon had positioned her left foot over her face and relentlessly pushed toward the ground. Paola mounted a rear guard defense which was quite impressive, considering her lithe frame, but they all knew it was only a matter of time until either some of her bones broke, or her muscles gave way and she would end flattening on the ground under feet which were starting to sweat. Shannon saw the disgust on her little stewardess when a drop of sweat rolled from between her toes to splash against her left cheek.

“I asked you two questions, Paola” noted the behemoth, enjoying herself and the pain she was inflicting on someone smaller than her quite much – a little too much even, she admitted to herself, she needed to keep herself in check a little. “It’s really rude to not answer, especially to your boss. Am I supposed to believe that you have grown tired of working for me and want to be fired? Because it’s quite the dangerous line to walk my dear.”

“No! No!” managed to scream the MAJOR trapped underfoot, her voice strained, clearly unable to utter more than two poor syllables who did precious little to convey her true feelings.

“Really? Then, I guess that the only explanation for your bad behavior is that you enjoy what I’m doing to you. I’ll need to up the punishment then” chuckled Shannon mischievously.

“No! Plea…” started Paola, but she cut off when her employer put a little bit more effort in her attempts to flatten her on the ground, to reduce her to a whimpering worm underfoot.

During one moment, Shannon felt resistance, as if the smaller and far lighter - and thus weaker – woman tried to fight the increased pressure on her back and face. Then, Paola did the smart thing and let herself fell flat on the floor, accompanying Shannon’s feet descent, hoping to earn a modicum of reprieve. The Cyclopean didn’t felt like offering her such opportunity however, and she started to ground her toes, her heels, into the pliant flesh and the not so pliant bones, which creaked menacingly. But when a snap was heard and that Paola let out a muffled scream under her left foot arch, she let go of her.

“Oh come on, don’t be such a pussy my dear” she huffed at the whimpering woman on the floor. “You knew what could happen if you displeased me. And yet you chose to thinly insult and mistreat the one person who could have earned you reprieve; Alejandro. Don’t think I haven’t noticed that you and Yath lied to him when he asked if there was any soda here. It’s also why you’re getting punished.”

“Because we didn’t want to serve soda?” hiccupped Yath even as her friend and lover still writhed on the floor, bawling her eyes out now.

“Yes. Do you have a problem with that?” asked Shannon with contempt, scowling at the smaller black MAJOR. “I love Alejandro more than anything in the world and you mistreating him in any way, shape or form earn you pain. That’s how it works, and the only luck you have is that you are both competent and beautiful. Hence why you’ll have a punishment which will earn someone else pleasure. You can take her Fiona.”

“With pleasure” growled the red haired girl as she caught Yath in her arms, lifted her away from Shannon’s hand and then carried her, screaming and kicking, toward a more private section of the jet.

And that certain person is extremely unhappy and uneasy with what you’re doing! shot Alejandro in her mind, making use of the Bond to display his displeasure in no uncertain terms, startling her.

“Paola, you can go and have yourself patched up if you feel able to. Otherwise, you may just rest in a chair” said Shannon, feigning casual indifference, even as moans, grunts and then screams escaped the other section of the plane and that Alejandro’s indignation flooded her mind. “I don’t think that you have anything broken beyond one rib, perhaps two, in a worst case scenario. I expect you to be back to full health when we’ll return to the plane, and a more professional attitude from Yath and you. Do that and this little incident will be entirely forgotten. Otherwise, you may have to be… displaced to other tasks. I hope I’ve been clear.”

Still crying, the other MAJOR managed to rise and, clutching her broken ribs, thanked Shannon and even turned toward Alejandro to ask for forgiveness, something he gave her a little too easily for the giantess’ taste. Still, she didn’t dare to speak her mind right now, feeling that the waves of his displeasure were still mounting. She would have to endure it for a while longer. Looking at her watch, she realized that they still had at least an hour before landing. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and conveyed through the Bond how sorry she was for what she had done.

It’s too easy, he shot back, before closing his mind.

It took all her willpower to not whine.

-----------------------------------------

The rest of the flight had been silent. Paola had managed to bandage herself and to act as expected of a stewardess, taking care of both Shannon and Alejandro. Yath hadn’t returned but the Cheshire’s grin on Fiona’s face when she had resumed her duty as Shannon’s bodyguard had been more than eloquent. The ginger MAJOR had the tendency to be extremely attracted in smaller peoples, even if she disdained Minors for a relationship. She loved her sex-friends to struggle, so she could assert her dominance, and it was almost certain that Yath had struggled quite a lot; Fiona reeked of sex.

“So…” started the bodyguard, grooming her hair has best she could, “do you want me to accompany you to the boat, miss?”

Her attempt to break the tension was laughably bad, even Alejandro who had no idea of the rules of Isla del Amor could tell it. She couldn’t really blame the muscular MAJOR, the way her little lover had huddled himself and refused to look at anyone, even going so far as to close his mind, and actively pushing back her probes was very blatant. It wouldn’t do, but Shannon knew that she had to bide her time. What she had done to Paola and Yath, while it looked randomly cruel, was actually coldly calculated.

When this week would be over, her Alejandro would both be strong and determined to achieve his goal, and absolutely devoted to her and her way of life, because she would have made him understand all of it. And she expected that her employees would be even more diligent, if only to avoid other punishments. They knew that none of what had happened today would become public, as long as they did their job, after all. And they earned such paychecks that she doubted that they would risk it all by going to the press if they nursed revenge.

“You know it won’t be possible Fiona” sighed Shannon. “The hotel guarantee the safety of all clients and thus external bodyguards are forbidden. And we both know that their services are top-notch” she added sternly when her friend opened her mouth to complain.

“What will I do during a whole week then?” grumbled the pale MAJOR, clearly unhappy.

“Make sure that Paola is healed well, and leave Yath alone. You had your fun, she was punished, now she deserves to do whatever she wants, as long as she doesn’t leak any information. So, keep both of them in check, I guess, but don’t abuse them. Any of them.”

“Humpf. And what if little big ass comes to me because her twiggy girlfriend can’t satisfy her anymore?” asked the cheeky bodyguard, shooting a dominant smirk at Paola, who was a good 30 cm (1f) smaller than her and a lot lither, looking almost sickly compared to the powerful and well-endowed ginger girl.

The Latina glared at the bodyguard but kept her mouth shut; wisely. Fiona was among the closest employees of Shannon after all, and everyone knew that she had a lot more rights and advantages than most of the simple grunts. Shannon liked Fiona, but she felt that her little friend was growing too arrogant. She was an important lynchpin of her personal organization, but she wasn’t an important tech head, or a business owner that she had to manage carefully. That’s why she had selected her, a whole week spent doing nothing would do her good, especially once Shannon would warn her.

“Fiona” she stated firmly. “Paola and Yath will be tasked with making sure that you don’t overstep your authority, and that you won’t abuse them, or anyone else. I don’t need an incident in Jamaica.”

“What? But…” stuttered the red-headed MAJOR before catching herself. “Of course Ma’am.”

-----------------------------------------

The air was moist and hot, even hotter than New Orleans, were coldness was not so present, even during the winter months. Shannon smiled as Alejandro looked around him with a mixture of curiosity, disappointment and excitement, under a veneer of unhappiness. The Cyclopean knew why he wasn’t so taken away. They had just landed in Jamaica, and had yet six more hours of travel by boat, from Kingstone’s port, Southwestward.

Thankfully, the company in possession of Isla del Amor and the other islands comprising El Archipiélago de Pasion, made use of the best ships in the market, and each client was provided full discretion by the crew and afforded one bodyguard. Which would allow her to return in the good graces of Alejandro, by convincing him that what she had done was necessary and simply a more focused form of the scuffles so common among MAJORS. And she would use the fact that he was still supposed to be massaged daily as a part of his healing process.

“So… where are we going now?” asked the Minor, bringing her mind back to the present.

“To the airport docks” she explained. “It’s not further than a ten minute ride and then we’ll really start our vacation. And I promise that what you had to see in this plane will be forgotten and forgiven very quickly” she added on a whim, licking her lips seductively.

 

Goddess on a boat by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Here is the morning chapter. Enjoy !

Chapter 2: Goddess on a boat

“Come one sweetie. You need to get out of your clothes, it’s the hour of your massage and I must apply your creams and give you your medicine” pleaded his giantess from behind the small and frail door to their room, which he had managed to close behind him.

Alejandro grumbled and tried to jump into his bed, to no avail. That stupid ship hadn’t been designed with Minors in mind at all. All the doors were too heavy for him to push or pull, and those which opened automatically always led to rooms which had not even one bit of furniture he could use. And that stupid bed had been designed for Cyclopeans’, meaning that even for MAJOR, it would have been impossible hop into without climbing it. The bed was actually almost as tall as he was, but he refused to give in and call for Shannon’s help.

She had truly outdone herself in the plane, wrecking two MAJORS for the most minors of offenses, all because she could. The debate and its aftermath had seriously had a very ill effect on her, and, not for the first time, Alejandro cursed Howard Waid. That old bastard couldn’t simply take his loss and move on, he had had to try and kill him. Without Jim saving his ass, he didn’t dare imagine what would have happened to Shannon. He even shuddered a little from time to time, when she saw how she had needed to touch him to be sure he was truly real the first few days after he got discharged by the hospital.

“Please, my love!” whined the colossus, her enormous body looming behind and above him, the room’s door obviously unable to keep her out.

The young man could almost feel the pull of this body, and the mind it protected, as if it was so dense that gravity fluctuated around it. Waid must have hurt you far worse than the doctors assumed buddy, he thought grimly, because it’s absolutely impossible. Shannon’s just a very massive and very unstable woman. That I love with all my heart but can’t go soft on, otherwise she’ll be totally unleashed and she’ll hurt too many peoples. So he kept ignoring her, his muscles starting to strain under his struggles to climb the bed. Suddenly, he felt a pang of pain in his right shoulder and he yelped.

“Alejandro!” screamed Shannon, her voice drowning his own with ease, her fingers catching him as he fell backward, stopping him and clutching around him to secure his body and lift him off the ground.

“I’m fine” he grumbled, trying to push the enormous digits away, to no avail. Even with all the strength he could muster, which wasn’t as much as he could have because of the pain, he could barely dent the skin; he doubted the giantess even felt his attempt.

“No you’re not! You’re a stubborn little cutie who needs to rest! You’ve just been out of the hospital for a handful of days my love. You can’t exert yourself too much, you were here when the doctors said it! Now, you’ll have to be even more careful than you were supposed to be. I had plans, you know? Now I’ll have to change them, and you’ll have to make it up to me, my little Hierophant!”

“Or what? You’ll crush me underfoot?” he hissed angrily, finally looking at her. “You know that what you did in that plane was wrong Shannon! You have to!”

It was the crux of his actual tension, anger even. Shannon hadn’t simply punished those two MAJORS he didn’t even knew, and who had done so little to apparently insult him that he hadn’t even noticed. No, she had humiliated them, and had let her goon –because he truly couldn’t find a better world, despite Fiona’s friendly behavior the very few times they had talked to each other. And he couldn’t condone it, he had to make a stand, even if he felt even less qualified than ever to do so, not with the way her left foot alone had ushered a new era for him.

He knew it was unfair to accuse her of doing anything to him, but it didn’t change the fact that she could do it to anyone else who wasn’t a Minor without a second thought, and he had to correct it. She was in a very foul mood since he had been beaten black and blue, and he didn’t want to see her fall back on her worst behavior, the like of which had almost killed her own mother. He needed to help her grapple with that, however he could. Even if it is physically painful.

“I wouldn’t do that to you!” whined Shannon, which was a strange vision to see, that gigantic woman holding him in his hands and acting like a young child. “You know that! I get it, I’ve made you upset, but I want to make it up to you!”

“Weren’t you supposed to do that before I came to New Orleans?” viciously asked Alejandro, who did his best to not look at his fiancée’s feet.

They were so big, so powerful; even from up here, he could see their minutes moves, the way her muscles twitched and shifted at she adjusted her stance, the way her toes twitched, almost enticingly. Being angry was all he could do to not succumb to this newfound attraction. It was so unfair, she was incredibly gorgeous everywhere else, and why had she just had to have such beautiful and powerful feet. He felt even more confused now, and it added to his resurfacing insecurity since the debate.

“So, you really love them?” asked the black titaness, shaking him out of his trance.

“Wha… What?” he stuttered, looking up at her and noticing her amused smirk, when he had been expected a frown.

“I said that you really like my feet now. Should my breasts start to be jealous? I must say that I don’t really like the idea of you being so far away from my eyes baby” chuckled Shannon, her fingers slowly caressing his hurt shoulder and his other bruises.

“I don’t know what you’re…” started the young man, but his feeble attempt to deny his sudden obsession with his lover’s feet was shot down by her mind caressing his own deeply into his being.

“Since when are we Bonded!” he screeched, trying his best to raise his defenses, to no avail has Shannon’s presence in his head made him unable to do so.

“I don’t know… I think since we boarded the ship, probably around the moment we went on the footbridge” revealed Shannon. “You were so terrified when it moved and saw the sea that you tried to catch anything able to appease you, and I guess my mind was what did the trick” she added, smiling lovingly at him.

“But… I… I mean, your feet are…” tried the Minor, utterly confused now.

“Glorious? Gorgeous? Powerful? Divine?” asked the black behemoth, cutting him off. Because you thought all those and more in the last seconds alone, she explained, directly into his mind.

“It doesn’t change anything!” yelped Alejandro, who felt his body covering itself in nervous sweat.

The Bond was truly a gift at times, but sometimes – often, if he was being honest- it was really invasive and made his life somewhat harder. That it built a constant connection with Shannon over time was but the icing on the cake, especially since it made Bonding with her now so easy that he didn’t always realize he had. Which is how he landed in situations like this one, in her hands, doing his best to not be aroused by her feet.

“What you did to those two poor women is unacceptable, and I don’t care about what MAJORS do when they are wealthy, or powerful or whatever! I just can’t accept it!” he shouted, doing his best to showcase how upset about the whole thing he had been.

“But you can accept my feet on you, can’t you babe?” teased Shannon, her voice dropping an octave, starting its descent to the low rumbles she used when she teased him sexually, or when they had sex.

“Shannon, please!” pleaded the small man, desperate to reach out to her and make her understand why he was so distressed right now, but he wasn’t sure he could, even with their minds as connected as they were; yet, he felt something change in their Bond, Shannon’s lust retracting, if only a little.

“Okay, okay” sighed the giantess. “But you have to admit that I was restrained in my actions, my love. None of them were seriously harmed. A little over a year ago, Paola would probably had had to be sent to the hospital for weeks. And Fiona was also able to contain herself – the poor girl wanted to do the naughty with Yath for months now, and she never had the chance, so you can be sure she didn’t really hurt her. And you have to accept that when it’s just the two of us, and my employees, I’m an absolute ruler” she added almost absent-mindedly, still dropping an octave, getting extremely close to the low rumble of her sexual pleasure.

“What? Do you expect me to be a cute little pet, or an ornament?” yelled Alejandro, his sudden anger able to repel, if only for a moment, the fire that Shannon’s playful use of her foot had ignited in the plane and which hadn’t entirely been quashed by her further actions.

“No! Of course not!” replied Shannon, her voice returning to normal. “But I want us both to be on the same page: those people work for me, they have to respect you, but I’m the one deciding of their careers – when they work directly under me, of course. And I can’t have you undermining my authority, not like you started to do in the jet my love. It’s dangerous, and for more than just us – and when I mean us, I don’t mean mainly you and a little me, I really mean us.”

“How can being an empathic, understanding and sympathetic human being could bring us harm?”

“In too many ways to list right now” affirmed Shannon, her tone final. “Now, get out of your clothes, love, because you really, really, need your medication and your massage and your cream!” she ordered, adding a little bit of suggestion through the Bond, without crossing the line into submission, as she had done in one occasion already – as far as Alejandro could tell at least.

“Fine! Fine…” he grumbled, letting his fiancée lay him on the bed, which was far too plushy for his taste, the mattress even giving way a little under his minuscule weight, which made him afraid of what would happen once Shannon would rest there with him.

“Wonderful” chirped the Cyclopean. Then, get out of your clothes while I’ll get the creams, okay?”

“Will do” he sighed, trying his best to remove his t-shirt and his jeans without getting up, afraid of losing balance on the moving “ground” beneath him.

After almost a minute or two of struggle, he finally was in only his undies. Turning his head, he noticed that a mirror was just at the right size for him to have a look at his body, something he had kind of tried to avoid for days now. Alejandro grimaced as he saw the patches of brown and bluish skin, the stitches where doctors had closed the small tears that he had earned fighting with the old and half-insane MAJOR.

Even if fighting wasn’t really the words to use. It would have been more correct to admit that he had been utterly dominated by a frail, small and very aged MAJOR and had been absolutely unable to truly mount a resistance. Left alone, he had no doubt Waid would have killed him with just a sprained ankle – perhaps a broken one, if Alejandro had been lucky. More scars to the tapestry, he thought bitterly, moving his arm a little to see how the skin stretched. He hiccupped when pain radiated from his shoulder.

“I just told you to get out of your clothes, not to try some yoga poses!” bellowed Shannon, returning just at the right moment to hear his pain, even if she could probably feel it through their connection.

“I’m fine, Shannon…” he tried, knowing full well that it was in exercise in futility to lie to her with the Bond still active; but he couldn’t help but try. If she didn’t want to cut the Bond, he would act as if she had and hope for the best; he hadn’t many other options anyway.

“So dramatic…” huffed Shannon. “You could stop your tough guy act and admit that you’re in pain and that you need my help. If I had been attracted in brutish partners, I would have fallen in love with a buff Cyclo’, not a cute little Minor” she chided him.

“I’m not made of sugar, Shannon. I won’t die because I try to assess the damage.”

“Sure, you’re not made of sugar, but you still have bruises more than a week old! You need to rest, that’s why we are on a vacation in a private island. So you could get some calm days while we fuck like crazy” she huffed, dropping several bottles and pills on the nearby cabinet.

“And of course, you don’t see how oxymoronic it is to want me to rest and fuck you all day long for a whole week, I suppose?” asked the young man, more rhetorically than anything, shaking his head in desbilief.

“Technically, I think I’ll be the one doing the fucking, love” chuckled Shannon. “After all, I brought your old friend who just loves your cute little asshole…” she teased.

“Okay, no way I’ll let you put creams on my back when you’re basically threatening surprise butt-sex” affirmed Alejandro. “So, if you would be so kind as to put the creams, on, I don’t know, a sponge or something…” he continued, before his fiancée interrupted him, using both her voice and her mind.

“Alejandro Ferrand! You will relax, and let me have my way with you. That’s an order from your boss and a pleading from your future wife. No, lay down, close your eyes and enjoy the show!”

As soon as she had given him the order, he started to relax. The Bond they had was now so deep it was almost impossible to resist a direct injunction like that. He would have had to be prepared beforehand for something like that, but ever since he had come out of his little coma, he hadn’t been fully in the game and it made him an easy target, especially for Shannon, whose whole being always overwhelmed him sensually. He was always on the verge of being a willing participant in all her games just to enjoy her voluptuous body.

“It’s low, using the Bond like that” still complained the Minor weakly, even as he did as ordered.

“I told you when Izzellah returned to Winton. When we are together and Bonded, I intend to use the Bond to protect you, even from yourself. I didn’t during the debate and look where it got you. So stop complaining and let your Goddess do as she pleases with you.”

Alejandro sighed and closed his eyes. He hadn’t the will to resist her, the effects of the Bond were just too powerful to be countered, at least when its was as firmly in place as this one had been. Ever since Izzy and him had kissed, Shannon had been wanting to Bond with him at all time, mainly because she wanted to feel secure in his feelings for her, even if she liked to pretend that it was only to be sure that he was safe and to cheer him up easily if he felt down. A pretense which had become a lot easier and believable for all to accept, even his family, after the beat down at the debate.

“Shouldn’t you put the stuff on your fingers before massaging me?” asked Alejandro when Shannon’s gigantic digits started to explore his back, joyfully playing on his spine, then descending along his ribs, only to end their travel on his legs, scratching them a little.

“I’m assessing the damage and exploring your body” explained Shannon. “I don’t want to hurt you when I’ll massage the creams into your body. I hope you’re up for at least an hour of intense care.”

“Seriously, an hour… Exaggerating much?” sighed the Minor, unable to truly muster his mind into it because of his lover’s orders through the Bond.

The fingers retreated and he finally heard the distinct squirt of a plastic bottle being pressed to realize some liquid. He was prepared for the coldness of the cream on his skin, and hoped that Shannon’s natural warmth would make it bearable. He was thus completely blindfolded when something incredibly heavy and massive and somewhat cold fell on him. He yelped as his body endured the sudden pressure, his bones aching as they tried to accommodate it. He wasn’t able to see what was happening, but he had a definitive theory.

“You’re wrong. It’s not my breasts” affirmed Shannon. “It’s one of them. One and you are helplessly pinned under it” chuckled Shannon, amused by his feeble attempts to get free.

“Shannon, it’s heavy…” grunted the Minor, unable to even move his arm or his legs under the unrelenting pressure.

“Of course it is baby. They weighed 350 kg (771,6 lbs) each three months ago. Now, I’ve grown a lot during that time, I’m 6 meters 66 cm now (21 feet 8 and a half inches) and each are weighting around half a ton!” she revealed, laughing a little. “My own personal wreaking balls and your own pillow, cushions and massage tools” she added, her voice in free fall toward her sexual tone.

“More like two compressors…” whizzed Alejandro, just as the insane weight lifted from his back.

“Come on… They won’t ever be on you as long as they just have been – expect if you want them to be, of course. But I wanted them to remind you that I’m a big woman, in all the senses of the term. I have big attributes, big demands… but I offer big rewards also. Because if you’re a good patient, who bears with me now, you’ll get to play with any part of me you want tonight. Think about it… free reigns to do whatever you want with me…”

Alejandro’s skin tingled, either because it enjoyed the freshness of air, or because of sexual excitation at Shannon’s seductive offer. In spite of himself, even as he knew he was under the thrall of the Bond, something he had come to accept willingly when it was his fiancée, his mind couldn’t help but picture the vastness of his lover, the near infinite possibilities he could have later. He felt her joy and pride in the back of his head that her body was enough to make him consider submitting totally to her just for some opportunity to play with it later on. Still, he was shrewd enough to see the trap and decided to make it works for him.

“I guess it means that when I won’t be able to force your body to do what I want, you’ll do it for me, right? After all, I’m still convalescent, you wouldn’t want me to hurt myself.”

“I… Why you, little rattlesnake” laughed Shannon, shaking her head in amused disbelief. “You really are something, you know that? Of course I’ll play along… but you’re ruining all my hard work to come off as domineering and all-powerful, you know that?”

“Well, what a hard work it must be, just being yourself, you beautiful Goddess” smiled the Minor, trying to look at his lover, but being stopped by her hands.

“No peeking, my little hero” sang the giantess. “You’ll have to imagine my little nipples and small breasts playing with your back, healing it back to full health.

Alejandro sighed and let her lover play with him. He felt her nipple, covered in one of the cream, which smelt like hospital. He tensed for a second when the cold bite into his skin, but relaxed when Shannon’s rock hard nipple pushed into his flesh, quite carefully, pushing a little bit harder where his skin was bruised, but only enough to make the medicine enter his body. He felt knots in his muscles he hadn’t even realized he had, undoing themselves, sometimes strongly enough to make him jerk a little. All the while, his fiancée’s ministrations never stopped.

“Damn” he heard Shannon mutter under her breath, as her mind radiated growing waves of lust.

“Remember that the doctors prescribed some particular products for my bruises” he taunted, “and while some are probably a lot more natural, they aren’t recommended.”

“Fuck!” swore the behemoth, her breath becoming labored. “You just had to tease me like that, eh? Well, time to remind you who’s the boss of whom babe!” she roared.

Before Alejandro could react, he felt his underwear being tore down, and something stretching his ass cheeks. He yelped but even as he tried to wriggle away, Shannon’s inserted one of her fingers right into his anus. Alejandro let out a howl of pain and pleasure alike. Shannon’s digit was incredibly wide, perhaps even bigger than the strap-on she loved to tease and fuck him with. Usually, he would have been able to prepare himself, but just like this day in her office, he simply hadn’t assumed that she would be able to pass from caring for his health to fucking him silly in a matter of seconds.

Definitively bigger! he thought when he felt her flexing her digit inside of her, making him twitch and jerk, moaning a little. He knew that over a year ago, he had never even pictured himself in such a situation, even less liking it, but she had groomed him well, after all. He wondered what would happen after one more year. Or a decade. Would he just accept anything she wanted to do, even the whole rope-slave domination they had tried and he hadn’t liked much. Somehow, not being frightened by this train of thought made him a little afraid.

“Shannon, please!” he screamed, as he felt the tip of her wide finger playing with his prostate.

“Yes, my so minuscule lover?” she asked playfully, as if she didn’t knew perfectly what he wanted.

“Please, it… it’s… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” he roared, when she somehow hit a perfect spot.

His whole body tensed, he didn’t feel anything but the burning fire of the pleasure his Mistress had given him. It wasn’t the first time they did anal, it was a large part of what Shannon loved to do with him in bed, or anywhere even. His pain was forgotten, even her presence in his mind, as thunderous as it was as she herself succumbed to his pleasure, letting out mighty howls. The small part of his mind which was still able to think assumed that she was touching herself, even as she played with his body. But this idea was soon drowned when both their lust peaked.

“Oh no you won’t!’ roared the giantess, deafening him a little.

The Minor felt his anus stretch as it let her finger go, and his whole world turned upside down when he was brutally put on his back. Shannon’s hungry face dominated him for a second, until it retreated far away and one of her foot descended on him and carefully pressed into his lower region, grinding it enough to hint at the whole weigh of her body, while being light enough to not even bruise him. He whined as the rush he had felt started to diminish, only to be greeted by a loud laugh. He felt his lover entering his mind in a more purposeful way to deliver an important piece of information.

You cum when I decide and how I decide, my little man, blared the behemoth inside his skull.

But I need release, he complained, managing to wade his way through the haze of his own thoughts and the glow of Shannon’s. I’m convalescent, you know it. It’s cruel to do that to me!

Cruel? My love, I’m offering you my glorious foot for you to fuck, taunted his fiancée in his mind. Don’t tell me you don’t want to do it… perhaps you want me to make it go away?

“No!” screamed Alejandro, his voice strained by his previous screams and moans, no knowing what he was truly against, his mind blank with lust and pleasure.

“Really? Are you sure? Aren’t my toes too big for you? Or too smelly? Surely you wouldn’t want me to put your delicious little dick between my toes, right?”

Alejandro whined as she did just as she had teased. He had to admit that the sensation, as alien as it was to him, was divine. He had never believed that he could feel something like that with someone’s feet. He didn’t feel utterly enthralled by them, he loved Shannon’s whole upper body, and even her mighty ass, far too much for that, but he couldn’t deny their appeal now. And she knew it, of course. She almost purred in intense self-satisfaction as he gave in to her will and whatever she wanted them to do. He should have felt sad about it, find himself pathetic, but he honestly couldn’t care.

“Hum, when you feel like it, I guess I can’t help but grant you your wishes, my cute little toy” laughed Shannon, squeezing his penis between her big toe and the next.

Alejandro let out a roar of pleasure as she moved her foot slowly; he himself started to hump with all his might, enjoying the way the crevice felt as he increased his speed. The chuckles of his lover fell from high above him, somehow making him even harder. Finally, in an all-powerful scream, he came violently, and felt his seed gush out from his member, who remained hard as if it was willing to go at it again. The Minor felt spent, but when he noticed it, he refused to give up and clutched her big toe with his hand, trying to force it to stay in place.

“Oh baby” cooed the black Cyclopean. “It isn’t going anywhere, cum as much as you want.”

Alejandro didn’t need to hear it twice. He desperately fucked Shannon’s feet, he grunted as his body tensed, and while he knew he was probably hurting himself even more, while he knew that he was giving in to Shannon’s belief that she could do whatever she wanted, to whoever she wanted, even if her Bonding experience with Izzellah had broadened her mindset and made her more receptive to the plights of Minors all around the world… He came again, and again. Only once he had emptied his balls, leaving a massive trail of cum on the top of her perfect foot, did his dick finally relented.

“That’s good, you’ve been good my love” sang Shannon, as she leant toward him, looking straight into his eyes as she moved her stained foot toward his head. “Now, lick it clean.”

Alejandro looked at those beautiful eyes he loved so much, the brown and gold in them so perfectly mixed. Eyes were said to be the windows to the soul, but he didn’t need them to know what Shannon felt about him right now. She was madly in love with him, and she wanted him to lick his own sperm of her sweaty foot. If he did that, she would feel so happy. A simple act, heavy with a lot of consequences however. He hesitated, weighting the possibilities. He kept his eyes locked with hers when he closed his mind, finally bringing his full Minor’s abilities to bear.

Shannon blinked and her face grew sad. She opened her mouth and started to move her foot away, but he stopped her with his hand. He felt the slight tremors of her feet, the strain of letting it over slightly above the bed. Her confusion was palpable and it made him smirk. You can dominate all you want my love, in the end, it’s best to remember that I accept it willingly and that I can say no. He didn’t broadcast his thought to her mind, but he was almost willing to bet that she understood perfectly what he was thinking. He hoped she would be able to deem it as acceptable.

Then, without warning, he started to lick her foot clean.

-------------------------------------------------------

“I’m blessed” said Shannon has she felt him against her head, his feet firmly planted on her rack.

“Well, you sure are, I mean…” he started, smiling, but she cut him off with a kiss.

“You are my blessing, my love” she explained. “Everything else? The body, the wealth, the influence… I think it is God’s plan so that I could be worthy of you.”

“Yes, of course, it’s all some old beardy dude in the sky who made all of it possible” chuckled the young man, still amused by the way Shannon often brought everything back to her faith.

“I know you are atheistic, or agnostic I guess, but I don’t try to convert you at all. Can’t I get some slack about God’s place in my life?” she asked, quite seriously.

“I guess I can try to make an effort” conceded the Minor. “I mean, you are bringing me to your private island for a week of holidays. It’s worth that, if nothing else.”

“Meany” laughed the MAJOR, making his whole body rock violently, his balance a result of her fingers around his torso and nothing else. “Plus, you’re wrong here. It isn’t my island.”

“Really? You’re paying someone else to go on a vacation?”

“Not really. I own the company who is the major shareholder in the company who is the major shareholder of the own renting the islands and the ships.”

“It’s totally different, yeah” laughed Alejandro.

“Totally.”

 

First day on the Island by Kurogane335

Chapter 3: First day on the Island

Alejandro had to admit it. It was awesome to be able to have a whole island just to themselves. He wouldn’t say it out loud near Shannon’s ears; or those of her employees. He would try to not think about it too loudly, especially when they would be Bonded. But this Isla del Amor was just incredible. It was small, probably smaller than the Louisiana Superdome, but it was basically empty. A harbor for the ship to stay during their whole trip, with the poor bodyguard and pilot, he hadn’t even had a chance to see, forced to stay and wait for them lovebirds to leave.

Along the shores, golden sand gave way to clear waters, as far as he could tell. Inner side, the ground was covered by relatively high grass, and some coconuts tree waved in the hot breeze. A huge mansion sat atop a small hill, wide enough to accommodate his fiancée. It baffled him that someone could have built a whole house meant for Cyclopeans, who were so few to begin with, which would be used barely ten weeks a year. He doubted that most of those incredibly massive MAJORS had any chance to cough the money necessary to pay the bill.

It was truly strange to be in someplace so lonely. If anything happened, the closest help was hours away. He glanced at his fiancée, who looked so beautiful, her hair moving in the blowing ever-summer breeze. Her formidable body dwarfed him so much, and yet he found she fit on this little island so well, as if it had always existed so she could walk on its ground, enjoy its waters and the sun, alone and unbothered by others. Just her and him, together. It felt strangely relaxing, even if he was afraid it wouldn’t be a vacation with a lot of rest.

The Minor decided that he wanted to taste the waters. They seemed fine, after all, and he still felt a little sore from Shannon’s “massage”. Plus, it was a good opportunity to enjoy some alone time. Shannon was taking in all their bags and belongings, as if they weighted nothing – which they probably did for her, he admitted. She herself was several tons over his own weight, and something like a hundred and a half packed in four bags didn’t even register to her. He had at least half an hour to be himself and do whatever he wished.

He quickly went down the bridge and then the pier, running almost straight under the titanic legs, standing twice as tall as he was, at least, as their owner was busy picking up all their belongings. It was so hot here, even more so than in New Orleans that for him, a Northern Californian born used to colder climate. He was ready to jump out of his clothes and get refreshed, letting Shannon and her enormity to do all the heavy lifting, while he would enjoy looking at her from the water. He even wondered how good she would look in her swim-suit.

“Where are you going!?” bellowed the black MAJOR as he barely took a step away from the pier and toward the beach proper, startling him with the virulence of her tone.

“Well… I want to get in the sea, it’ll be a first for me since I was six, you know?”

“No” bluntly stated Shannon as she quickly closed the distance with massive step after massive step toward him and seized him.

“What!? Hey! You can’t just come and pick me up like that! I want to go into the water now!” he roared, struggling to get free even as she lifted his body and put him precariously over their bags.

“I can, and I just did” sternly stated Shannon. “And it is absolutely forbidden for you to go to the shore alone. It’s too dangerous for you to do so”, sounding almost cold, her large bust seeming to surge even more as she took a deep breath to look at him with an inscrutable face.

“You’re kidding, right? If I don’t even immerge himself, how could I be in danger? We are alone, the water seems rather shallow and I could…”

“Get swept away by the currents!” growled Shannon, her eyes hard. “You could drown, or be brought away from the shore in minutes, too far away to be saved, even by me.”

“That’s not funny, Shannon!” said Alejandro, his voice shaking now. “How could the sea be dangerous? Peoples are going to the beach by the thousands!”

“It doesn’t mean that it can’t be dangerous. Dozens of people drown each years, several because they underestimated the current of the sea. And I won’t stand for you even approaching the possibility to be in danger. Are we clear?”

“If you didn’t want to put me in danger, why did you bring me on an island where there is nothing to do but go swimming or at least playing in the water?” grimly asked Alejandro.

“Because there is plenty of things to do but going to swim by yourself. We’ll talk, we’ll enjoy each other’s company and we’ll fuck like rabbits, of course” she explained firmly, a brief smile trying to comfort him, even if it failed to do so.

“Wow. You know, I’m really afraid you’re regressing toward your past self, from back when you returned in Old Creek to meet me – year ago, not when you met Izzy, I mean” stated the Minor. “And I’m not liking it one bit.”

Shannon stopped dead in her track and Alejandro almost fell from his perch, being stopped by her massive body as she made sure to catch his fall with her neck and upper torso. The young man now had a direct view to her jawline, which was clearly hardening. He guessed she was trying her damned best to not blow a gasket here and there, at him. He hesitated a split-second and decided to push it. Shannon had become over-bearing over the last few days and he decided that it was the time to puncture the button.

“I’m really thinking it, by the way. I’m not made of glass and…”

“YOU ALMOST DIED!” screamed Shannon, her sheer volume making his hears ring, the violence of her scream so great that he felt his whole body shaking as her own was rocked by her yell. .

Alejandro’s head was still hurting, his senses overloaded when his fiancée’s hands coiled around his torso and lifted him before her head, even as their bags fell on the floor. It wasn’t the careful way she often did it, but instead a rather brutal and swift movement which left him nauseous. He was reminded, once more, of how powerful she truly was and how puny he was compared to her. She was almost –almost- hurting him, with how tightly her fingers were grasping him, and he could tell she was so agitated that they had minute movements which made him nervous. One wrong twitch and he would be back to the hospital.

His frailty was more often than not a strength with her, but sometimes she made use of it against him, often without even realizing it. And right now, as she breathed sharply, he felt instinctive fear of the massive being holding him. She could crush him like a bug if she wanted so. Any MAJOR could, but she was so enormous, so massively superior to the superior breed of humans compared to him, and he had no idea what she could truly do, how strong she was. And even as his body and mind were reeling for her scream, she spoke again.

“You almost died” she repeated, not screaming this time. “You could have died, if it wasn’t for Jim Paolini. I can’t… I don’t want to feel like I did when you collapsed. I…”

Her voice broke and tears formed in her big, beautiful, eyes. Alejandro had to steel his mind to not give in. He understood that she was upset, he understood that she needed to feel in control to compensate for this nagging feeling. He had heard her screaming and talking in her sleep. The first few days, when he walked out of the hospital, she had seemed as cheerful as ever, but the nights told a different story. He had heard her praying in her sleeping, asking for the man she loved to be saved and safe, to not take him away from her.

“I don’t want to lose you my love” she explained, wiping her eyes on the back of her hand and rocking him in the process. “I don’t want to have to explain to your family that I… that I wouldn’t have been able to protect and keep you safe. That’s my duty. I’m the provider in this family, I’m the one who has to protect her mate, and make sure he’s happy and healthy. And if I have to keep you against me at all time to do so, I’ll do it. I have to body and size to engulf you in me, Alejandro, and I would do it, I swear I would!”

“You realize we aren’t in the 1850’, right?” asked Alejandro. “You are my fiancée, ma future wife, not my keeper. I am supposed to be my own person, to be able to do my part in this relationship to make it works. I can’t just let you do everything, or think that you have to do so.”

“But you ARE playing a part in this relationship sweetheart!” cried out Shannon, her voice returning to a level which was harder to endure, so close to her mouth. “Just by being you, you are invaluable to me, you are necessary for this relationship to work. I don’t think I could be with anyone but you.”

“Really? Just by being the pretty little boy-toy, I’m an integral part of our couple, I don’t have to work, or provide or…”

“It’s not like that and you know it!” whined Shannon. “I love you, I love you as an individual, not as some accessory, or some trophy husband or anything like that! I just… I just…”

She stopped, searching her words, clearly confused. Alejandro couldn’t blame her for being so lost. If he had been in her shoes, he doubted he would have acted differently, to be frank. It was hard to imagine how she had felt, this all-powerful woman, literally and figuratively an unstoppable juggernaut, in business and body, when she fell in love with a Minor like himself only to see him lying in an hospital bed, without anyone to support her. He understood well enough that it had to have affected her even deeper than he had assumed it had, at first. But it didn’t mean he would give up on his aspirations to make her feel better.

“Shannon. I told you, several times, that I don’t want to just be there, just be me. I’m not like Izzy, I don’t have some great aspiration, like opening my own shop, but I don’t want to be a glorified pet. I have to be able to make choices, even choices which could or would hurt me without you. It’s okay you know it, we talked about it.”

They had, and it had been extremely difficult. He suspect that, had he been at full health, she would have always resorted to sex to avoid it entirely. As it was, in the hospital, their home and then the boat which had brought them here, she had offered so many shots at her cleavage every time he broached the subject that he had almost given up. But he had held fast, refusing the perfumed and warm heaven she was offering to bring her back to Earth.

“But if I let you do this, you could be really hurt, physically. Or die! I just can’t allow it my love. I just…. Just can’t. I’ve told you so several times too!”

“That’s true” admitted the Minor. “But you have to understand that I can’t be an Ambassador for your campaign, I can’t be your husband and better the lot of my kind if I don’t take risks, if I don’t act independently. And it doesn’t mean that you have to stay silent and let me run to my death either.”

“But what should I do then?” pouted the giantess. “I mean, I told you why it was dangerous to go swimming by yourself in the sea and you grew angry at me…”

“I grew angry because of the way you said it, not because you did sugarplum” explained the small man, leaning upward to kiss his fiancée’s cheek. “You’re too used to have such power over everyone, you’re used to tower over other MAJORS and act accordingly. You aren’t used to the necessity to explain yourself, you make threats and give orders.”

“That’s not true!” interjected Shannon. “I’m not like that with you!”

“Of course you are” replied Alejandro, smiling. “And honestly? Most of the time, I like it. I’m the first surprised by it. But it’s true. I love when you dominate me, when you flex your muscles, show off your incredible body and generally be this almost mythical woman. But…”

“Ah, the dreaded but… But you’re just too much Shannon! You’re too big, too enormous, and too freaky!” she interrupted him, cynicism and pain dripping from her tone.

“No! I don’t think I’ll ever think you are too big. I… I don’t think you’re freaky either. It’s just that… sometimes you acts as if domination was the same thing as controlling someone else, as if it was actually something you could force over someone else without his consent.”

Alejandro was put back on the ground as his gigantic fiancée came near the house’s door. Seeing her rise slowly over him, to her full, towering, height, was incredible, a sight he never grew tired off. It was in moments like this he was happy to be a Minor. It ran contrary to everything he wanted his kind to be, proud, standing tall and carving their ways into the world, but watching Shannon go from a crouching position to her natural stature was simply too mesmerizing for him to pass up. No MAJOR could truly grasp the magnificence of her body, he decided.

As she fumbled with the door, she offered him an incredible view of her ass, massive, muscular and absolutely gorgeous, flexing it almost absent-mindedly. Usually, he was too transfixed by her front side and forgot to care about her backside. It was something he regretted, even more when, having opened the house they would share, she moved around, picking their luggage, and offering different wonderful shot of her curvaceous body, still silent, as if she was searching her words, to avoid hurting him or sound too bossy.

“I… I’ll try to rein in my tendencies then. And I’ll put our belongings in place. Don’t go to the sea without me. Promise?”

“Promise” sighed Alejandro. “But don’t be too long in there. It’s the sea! The main reason I went with your plan to bring me in a secluded area to do unspeakable things to me!” laughed the Minor.

-------------------------------------------

This first morning on the island had mostly been calm. The two of them had inspected the house and while Shannon had spent the whole time cooing about how beautiful it was, and how the entirely made of wood house was just so incredibly well-crafted that she wanted to replicate it in some place or another, Alejandro was a lot less entranced by it. Nothing, absolutely nothing, had been crafted with Minors in mind. In fact, nothing was even made to accommodate normal MAJORS. Everything, from the doors to the lofty sofa, to an enormous abomination he suspected was a fridge but looked suspiciously like a carved monolith made of wood, were gigantic.

Then, he had been forced to help Shannon unpack their bags. An help which had mostly consisted in him opening the bags and handing out his goods, and then sitting for a whole hour as Shannon hesitated between making use of both wardrobes, or gather everything in only one. In spite of his despairing moans that he wanted to go to the sea, she hadn’t bulged and he had felt as if he was dying of boredom. And finally, even as the sun reached its peak, his hopes to finally taste the waters were dashed, for hours at least.

“The sun is too hot for you my love. If we go to the see or sunbathing now, you’ll burn. And, in any case, we need to have some food in our bellies!”

“Come on! What’s the point of being on a tropical island if I can’t enjoy it?” he asked, refusing to hide his exasperation and eagerness to finally enjoy real holidays, even as he sat on the kitchen counter.

“The point is that if we want to enjoy a full holiday, which will leave us unperishable memories and enjoyable anecdotes to share with our friends and families. Something which won’t happen if you spend a whole week losing your skin and unable to even wear a soft shirt.”

“You do know that I’m rather tanned, yes? I’m used to laze in my parent’s garden in the summer.”

“It doesn’t mean that you won’t suffer some form of sun burning. I’ve read a lot about Minor’s metabolism since I launched my campaign, and all of them insist that all of you have to be shielded from the sun’s rays, no matter your skin tone.”

“Bullshit!” spat Alejandro, who refused to give in. “We could always use sun-blocking cream or whatever. You’ll have to do better than that!”

“And I’ll do it with ease, since apparently, you didn’t listen to what the doctors said!” huffed Shannon, turning fully toward him as she was cooking, and pointing at him with an enormous knife, quite menacingly, he thought, even if he didn’t dare to voice this opinion just yet.

“I don’t like doctors and hospital much” he chose to respond, turning his eyes a little.

“That’s an understatement” sighed the MAJOR. “You tried to jump out of your hospital bed as soon as you awaken from your black-out! And you refused to admit that you have several cracked ribs!”

“They weren’t really cracked, just a little aching, that’s all!” yelled Alejandro, gulping down the bait, hook and sinker in one go.

“Oh really? Then, why did you almost lost consciousness again when the nurse grazed them?”

“Because… I was still weak in the head, back then!” countered the small man, hoping that his answer didn’t sound as ridiculous to his fiancée’s ears as it did to his.

Alas, he was sorely misguided and Shannon let out a bellowing laugh. She shook her head and her impressive mane of black hair swayed back and forth, mesmerizing him for a moment. He loved when she laughed, even when it was to mock him a little. She always moved her whole body as her hilarity played out. Which meant that all of her over-abundant curves swayed too. They didn’t giggle, they never did. Contrary to smaller MAJOR’s or most Minor women’s body, Shannon’s tits and ass were comprised of such dense fat that there were almost rock hard. And underneath them rested the incredible muscles which allowed the gigantic woman to stand and walk.

“Oh please…” huffed Shannon, rolling her eyes as she calmed down. “You head was hurt, that’s right, but not to the point that touching, lightly, your torso could have k-oed you! Plus, your Mom told me how hard it is to make you admit that you need to go to the doctor. And I can understand from where this behavior comes” she added, looking at his prosthesis. “But it isn’t a valid reason, as far as I’m concerned, to not listen to what they say about your health.”

“And what did they said, exactly? That I can’t be exposed to the sun because I’ll burst in flame?”

“No. Just that the creams I have to apply on your skin aren’t compatible with sun blocker”.

“Oh…” blurted Alejandro, feeling incredibly stupid now, and not knowing what to do.

“Oh indeed” chuckled his towering fiancée. “Now, be a great lover and comes here” she said, tapping with the tip of her knife a spot just before her.

With a sigh, the Minor did as he was told. He had to make amend about his behavior, even if he would never have admitted it out-loud. He wondered what Shannon had in mind. It wasn’t particularly dangerous to be near her when she cooked, she was extremely careful, especially of the enormous boulders sitting on her chest, which were so close that if Alejandro had wanted to come closer to her, he would have had needed to crawl and come extremely close to her… No way… he realized. She wouldn’t dare to do that to me! But when he looked up and saw her smirk, he knew what she wanted.

“I see you’ve realized what I expect of you my love. Now, do your marital duty as I cook for us. After all, love spices everything, and I want your little tongue on my clit!”

He didn’t even try to look up, and gently crawled beneath her enormous bosom, cursing against his stupid prosthesis which kept getting in the way. She smelled a lot, down there. The smell of her sweat was present, of course. It often was, even if it embarrassed her too much to admit it, she had too much curves to not be sweaty in some places. But it was her sex which smelt the most here, overpowering his senses. He could almost taste it on his tongue, while he was still away. He soldiered onward and reached her Holy Grail.

He kissed her sex, gently and relentlessly, rejoicing in the gasps and moans he heard far over his head. His tongue was so small compared to her pussy, and yet she always was utterly receptive to his most minute ministrations. He wondered if he would find himself moaning and even screaming like she sometime did when he ate her out long and well enough. Surely, but not today, he suspected. As horny as she could be, Shannon would want to take her time with him, surely.

-----------------------------------------------

Alejandro let out a whimper as the enormous strap-on pounded his ass mercilessly. He turned his head to the right, to press his body in the wet sand, hoping to win some respite by adding a modicum of distance with the painful instrument in his backside. It was an exercise in futility, of course. Shannon was simply too vast for him to find solace that way. He would have needed to turn fully, to face the invader head on, and he hadn’t had the opportunity, at all, to do so. All he could do was let her have her way with him, as pain and pleasure became one.

His lover had let him out after 4 p.m., and they had enjoyed the sea together, under her ever watchful eyes. Being at sea, for the first time since he was a very little kid had been incredible, especially once he had dropped his artificial arm. He had dived into the waterline, even if it had alarmed her, and looked at all the colorful fishes around him. And when he had grown tired and wanted to rest, she had offered him to shelter him from the aggressive rays of the sun.

He had said yes immediately, since he hadn’t noticed that during the last hour or so, she had dug up a hole wide enough to accommodate his whole body, with some space to spare, and deep enough for her to lay over it and be sure he couldn’t get out, without digging his own way out. And to be sure he was unable to do so, she had decided to fuck him in the ass, and had proceeded to do so for at least an hour, or so he thought. His anus was sore now, and he hoped that she would stop soon, but he doubted it would happen. She had already risen a little twice, to let fresh air inside his cell, even as her juices dripped on him.

“Shannon, please!” he cried out, with his cracked voice and his mind, hoping to be released.

Please what, my love? asked the giantess, directly into his mind. It’s barely been half an hour since I put you there. Surely you don’t want out so soon right?

Please, please, please… you have to… I can’t endure it any longer! he pleaded, hoping that the Bond would convey his distress, even as his body was wracked by painful waves of pleasure.

Come on… Surely it isn’t so hard… I just don’t want you to lose it until the sun will be setting. You’ll just have to endure it a while longer. It’s almost there.

Alejandro refused to wait. His hands left the walls of wet sand and started to move toward his crotch. He had barely started that Shannon’s almost exited her ass. Then, in a fluid motion which bellied its strength, she pushed the strap-on deeper than ever. Alejandro’s mind went blank as he cried out in pleasure, his body trashing, even as is balls seemed to burst. The cuckold his fiancée had so adroitly put on his penis when he was busy pleasuring her, under the pretense that she didn’t want only her to have sexual experience while cooking, did its work and prevented him from coming, which was quite painful by now.

--------------------------------------

“There, there…” cooed his gigantic lover as she took him out of the trap she had prepared for him.

Alejandro’s body was shivering. The wetness of the sand had sapped his warmth, and even the sexual appetites of Shannon hadn’t been enough to keep him warm. Now, he stood, shivering, cradled between her breasts, in a place he usually enjoyed but was now both too blue-balled and cold to really care about. Thankfully, his second predicament was about to end very quickly, since heat radiated from Shannon’s torso, her beating heart the drum announcing the return of life in his limbs, the end of the shivers gripping his body.

“Shannon… don’t ever do that again…” he said, doing his best to not bite his tongue while doing so.

“I won’t… I’m sorry my love, I hadn’t realized that you wouldn’t be able to handle a little pounding like that…” she teased, beaming him a perfect smile.

“You’re a devil” groaned the Minor, letting his head rest against her hot skin. “How come I’m so in love with you? I could be back in California with a Minor girlfriend, by now!”

“That’s true” admitted Shannon. “But I think we both know that you love my body too much to let go of it” she laughed, rocking him in the process.

“Or I love you too much, period” growled Alejandro. “You could have your curves reduced to what’s considering big but not humongous, and I would still love you, you huge idiot!”

“Oh baby…” cooed Shannon, taking him out of her crevasse to kiss him all over his body, adding to the plight of his groin.

“Come on…” he whined, as his balls ached for release. “You have too…”

“I know what I have to do, my love” firmly stated Shannon, as she laid back on her back and produced a key. “Here we go… When it’ll come down, please, try to not lose it just yet. My strap’ did a wonderful works preparing me down there, and I’m pretty sure that your ejaculations will do the trick to drive me over the edge. They always do, if I’m being honest.”

“Anything you want!” promised the Minor, who was squinting at the key, anticipating the pleasure.

“Alejandro! Steel your mind!” ordered Shannon, not making use of the Bond to do so. “You won’t get out of it if you don’t!” threatened the giantess.

“I’m sorry” mumbled the small man, hanging pitifully in his lover’s grip. “I… I think I’m ready!”

“Perfect. Now… be freed sweetheart!” bellowed Shannon, who adroitly used the key to free his dick.

In one swift motion, Alejandro was brought to Shannon’s vagina and he immediately proceeded to put his penis into this cavernous maw. He grunted as he started to move his hips, grinding into his lover, making use of his hand to grasp her clitoris and pleasure her, eliciting deeper and stronger moans by the second. Then, while had had barely started to hump her, he blew his load into her, screaming in ecstasy as his seed, too long contained, finally was released into Shannon. It was the longest orgasm he ever had, and he couldn’t even hear himself screaming, as the behemoth roared, gripped into her own; their mind drowning each other’s in an endless loop of pleasure.

Minutes after, the two of them were left breathing sharply, spent. He had ejaculated during the whole ordeal, and he was almost certain that she would end pregnant. Until now, he hadn’t felt ready to have children. He still wasn’t sure he would be a great father figure anyway, especially to MAJOR or, God forbid, Cyclopean children. But somehow, he now wanted to see a pregnant Shannon, to know that he had fathered a new life; that he would get to enjoy the same impatience that Alaric had expressed when it had been revealed that his wife was pregnant, with Minor twins to boot!

“Oh my God…” said Shannon. “It was… I don’t think I have any word for it. You were just perfect. My Alejandro… My perfect little lover… Come here, you deserve your reward!”

Alejandro let himself be brought toward Shannon’s right nipple. His head was deposited near it, and he noticed something strange. Her already dark areola was even darker than usual, and small bumps were visible near it. He wondered if he was just tired and noticed things he hadn’t before or if those changes were due to the tropical climate. He hadn’t much time to think about it, a finger nudged him in the back of her head, making clear that he had to suck on it. Something he was quite willing to do, even if he was incredibly tired now.

He put the almost pitch black nipple into his mouth, enjoying its taste, and texture. He had always loved to play with them, despite their size which made sucking on them somewhat hard. And since Shannon had had her final growth spurt, they too had grown. But he loved it, it made pleasuring his lover with her nipple all the more rewarding. Then, something warm and liquid squirted into his mouth, making him gag a little. He released the nipple and looked at the drops of milk rolling down the curvature of the enormous black breasts.

 

You'll be perfect by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And here is the morning chapter's !

Chapter 4: You’ll be perfect

His little face was looking up at hers, all stern, as if he was preparing to ask a new and very important question. But it wouldn’t be a new one, nor an important one in her eyes. She restrained herself before she could grunt. It was times like this where she wished she and he had a normal MAJOR/minor relationship, where she would just snug him between her breasts, Bond him and order him to be happy and calm. But she obviously couldn’t do that and keep being with him. So she prepared to endure another repetition of the same question.

“You’ve known for how long?” asked her minuscule lover, absolutely bewildered.

“I told you that it’s not important” mumbled Shannon, turning her head away.

She should have known that no matter the situation she used to present him with his upcoming fatherhood, he would find the worst elements to look at. But she hadn’t believed he would be so persistent. In her mind, tasting her milk would have mellowed him out and make him drank straight from the source for hours on end. Instead, he had been pestering her non-stop for the better part of the evening before they went to sleep, and had resumed his constant questions as she woke in her extremely comfortable bed, and then took a shared shower. She did her best to suppress a sigh; she couldn’t, avoid the subject any longer, but it didn’t mean she liked the prospect.

“I’ve known it since the days after Izzellah returned to Winton” she finally admitted, still not looking at him, for fear of what she’d see and do if she did.

“You’ve known for almost three months and you told me nothing!?” screamed Alejandro, looking absolutely indignant, when his yell forced her eyes on him, in spite of her resolve.

“I did told you” affirmed Shannon. “It’s just that you weren’t listening to me!”

“Oh really? When did you tell me that exactly? Before or after you had me drink your own milk?”

“I told you at least a month ago” affirmed Shannon, without blushing.

She wasn’t lying, not exactly. She had told him that she was pregnant, just not so obviously, and it hadn’t worked out as well as expected either, so she had dropped the subject. How could I have known that just telling him that I’m putting on some special weight on my body while we have sex wouldn’t be obvious enough? All of her MAJOR High School friends would have understood the allusion. Then again, she suspected that almost all of them were already parents – if only in the broader sense of the word for most guys.

“Do you care to elaborate on when and how you told me?” asked the Minor resting next to her, his body mere centimeters away from her, when she craved to have him on her.

“Not really, I don’t” huffed the giantess. “We’ve more important matters to do today than talk about what I did or didn’t well enough to time this reveal. I think we can both agree that’s something extremely important for both of us, but especially for you.”

“Really? How generous of you to say it” replied her fiancée, his sarcasm almost hurtful. “I mean, I’m just a poor Minor, it must be terribly world-changing for me to learn I’ll be a father!”

“That’s not what I meant and you know it” said Shannon, pouting a little, poking him very softly in the torso to let him know she really didn’t like this line of thought.

“Then what did you mean!? Shannon, seriously, I need to understand why you didn’t told me anything before and why you’re just now acting as if it was a discussion we needed to have?”

“Because…” started the giantess, gazing at his minute and naked body, tantalizingly close to her – finally opening up just after a shower turned out to not be the best idea, after all, she was too easily transfixed on him, his arm which was dwarfed by her hands alone, his small muscles, visible but… Focus, girl, focus! she chided herself.

She let her voice trail off, searching for the correct wording. How could she explains to him why she had acted as she had without making him angrier? She knew that her fiancé had quite the temper for a Minor, and she didn’t want to upset him, especially since she knew how fragile and stressed out Minors could be. And he had told her he wasn’t feeling ready for fatherhood months ago. She doubted he had changed his stance much, but hers had. And she wouldn’t bulge from it, she would have this baby and take care of her; because she was certain it was a girl, she could feel it. She just hoped that he would stay with them.

“Are you afraid that I would leave if you had told me earlier?”

“Yes” blurted Shannon, surprised by her own frankness but deciding to keep pushing. “I know you think you aren’t worthy or that you won’t be a great father, because you are a Minor… but I just know you’ll be perfect my love. You’ll be the perfect father, I don’t think it’ll ever be possible for you to not be! You are perfect” she finished dreamily, caressing his body and almost giggling when she saw him shivering with pleasure.

“Shannon, you’re in love” laughed Alejandro, blushing abundantly, clearly uneasy with this praise, still putting his hand on her own to caress it back.

“Of course I am” admitted the behemoth. “But that’s because of you. You are my light, my consciousness, you keep me on the straight and narrow path, even when I stray from it and hurt you by doing so. I wouldn’t be who I am without you.”

“Please, you’d still be an incredible woman and a billionaire. And a giantess, even without me” laughed her lover, even more embarrassed now.

“Would I?” asked Shannon, rolling her enormous body over her Alejandro, pinning him between her humongous breasts. “Wouldn’t I be a terrible person, like I was when I returned to Old Creek?”

“I… I don’t know” stuttered the Minor, looking at her cleavage in a way which made her proud.

“Well I do” affirmed the black titaness, lifting one of her super-heavy breast to bring its nipple toward her fiancé’s mouth. “Without you, I would have probably cracked and used all my contacts to find one of those rings which bring Minors from Third World countries for my personal use, and I don’t think I would have been able to care about them as peoples… I would have just used them, fucked them and broke them. I know I would have.”

She slowly pushed her erect nipple on his torso, enjoying the electric feeling which rushed into her whole body, making her moan. She looked at her Alejandro through her half-closed eyelids, biting her lower lip. Being with him was a power-trip unto itself, it made her feel more than human, more divine. She was holding in her grip tit-flesh several times heavier than his whole body as if it was almost nothing, and she could almost feel her warm milk sloshing into it, aching to be released, to be sprayed over his whole body. But she couldn’t give in to this passion just yet.

“It… it’s not really the subject we should be discussing right now” stammered Alejandro, blinking at the muzzle of her hard nipple, as if he was afraid it would attack him, as it grew even more erect.

“I know it’s not what you want to talk about. But it’s a part of talking about parenthood. It’s part of why I didn’t told you that I was pregnant earlier.”

“You wanted to put me before the fait accompli?” asked her beloved Minor, finally looking up to let her gaze into his beautiful green eyes.

“Yes” admitted the giantess, and she felt an incredible relief to admit it. “Yes, I wanted to be sure that you wouldn’t be able to talk me into giving up another of my children.”

“Another of; wait, you’ve been pregnant before? Was it because of us fooling around in Old Creek!?” he yelped, shock and what looked strangely like shame appearing in his minuscule eyes.

“No!” laughed Shannon, even as tears formed in her eyes, either of joy or sorrow, she couldn’t tell. “It was one of the peoples I played with before I get to know you again. Honestly, I don’t even know that I could be sure about who the father is…”

She let silence fall over them. Even after almost five years, it still hurt her. She remembered the horror, then the joy she had felt when she had realized that she was pregnant. She remembered the talks with her parents, which had tainted her with dread, the fear of not being good enough for her baby. She remembered the tearing feeling she felt in her heart when she contemplated abortion. And finally the need to hide it from the world, pretending that she was too busy building Fire Brand to be seen in public.

“What… what happened Shannon?” softly asked Alejandro, his concern bare for all to see. “Did you… did you abort the baby?”

“No” revealed the giantess, which elicited a gasp from the Minor. “He’s still out there, with a loving family, in Boston. I… I didn’t feel ready to have him, but I simply couldn’t abort either. I… Oh, baby… I don’t think I’m deserving of having kids, but I want them, with you to make me a great mother. I want us to have dozens of children, I would love to be constantly pregnant with your children. But I need you to be there with me, so I know it won’t be possible…”

“Well, I certainly don’t feel up for dozens or children, or even three” admitted the Minor, his voice shaking a little. “But… Shannon, have you ever contacted your… your child?”

“I haven’t. I mean, I don’t think he would like to learn about me anyway, and, well… I highly doubt he would be able to search for me anyway…”

“Why wouldn’t he? I mean, he’s a little children right now, but when he’ll grow up, he’ll be able to search for his birth mother, if he wants to.”

“He may end wanting it, but he won’t be able to do so. He’s a Minor” she explained.

“You… your first child was a Minor, and you gave him up? Wouldn’t he have made your life easier?” asked a bewildered Alejandro, his mouth agape making her chuckle, if a little bitterly.

“Yes. I… I couldn’t… Alejandro, he was so small! I wasn’t as tall as I am now, not by a long shot but I was growing fast and… and I was always more isolated, with peoples mocking me for being a freak. I could… I just couldn’t handle the idea of having him with me. I was constantly afraid of crushing or hurting him. And…”

She let her voice trail off, looking at him and then gazing away, ashamed of what she had even said. She hoped her little love wouldn’t pry on it. She didn’t want to tell her that what happened to him actually kept her awake, crying, all night long, when she had learnt that she was pregnant with a Minor. She was certain she would kill her own baby with her ballooning curves, her ever growing body. Even her temper, which was even worse back then, confirmed her worst suspicions. She would have lost it when he cried, or when she needed to clean, him, or anything, and she would kill him by swathing her hand, and be devastated by it.

And she had held him in her hands and he had been so minuscule! It was madness. She didn’t even knew she had Minor DNA in her and when the nurses had brought this bawling little ball of life and energy, he had fitted in the palm of her hand with room to spare. His mind was a colorful mess of confusion and shock but when they touched, he calmed down. She had brought him to her nipple, but the poor baby had been too small to drink directly from it, they had had to use a special pump to feed him, and it had frightened her so much…

“Shannon… I won’t judge you about what you did, or why you did it” whispered Alejandro, caressing a side of her ginormous breast. “As a guy, it’s not up to me to say that you did the right or the wrong thing. And don’t feel too bad about it. If needs be, you’d be able to go and get him, right?”

“Yes, I can… but I don’t think he’ll ever be in danger. It’s an old couple, but not too old, which never had the chance to have a kid. And since one of them is a Minor, I think he’ll be fine. I’ve made sure they’ll never be without the means to provide and I try to make sure he’s happy, thanks to contacts I have who keep an eyes of his parents.”

“Wonderful, you’re spying on your own firstborn” sighed her lover, a crooked smile on his face. “But I guess you did well to him, if you really didn’t felt ready to have him and couldn’t fathom to have an abortion. I just know he’ll come around if he ever learn who is real mother is.”

“Thank you” mumbled the black behemoth, caressing her own lover in return.

“You’re welcome… So… is it again a Minor we’ll have?”

“We… you want to keep her? You… I thought you didn’t want to…”

“I didn’t, not until very recently, perhaps just now” interrupted the small man, smiling at her. “But, I guess you changed my mind. I… I don’t know why, but I feel I can be a father, even if I’ll never be an inspiring figure. I mean, look at me.”

She followed the movement of his hand, who pointed at him depreciatively and she pouted. In spite of everything he had endured and come out of it with the upper hand, in spite of what he had –albeit inadvertently- set in motion for the betterment of his kind, he still held himself in low esteem. She would have loved for him to see himself as she saw him, but she decided that she didn’t want to try and force the subject once more. He’ll come around, eventually, when our kids will be proud to call him dad. And in the worst case scenario, I’ll make him forget everything with the way I’ll pleasure him.

“You’re smiling deviously. What diabolical plan are you preparing for me? I warn you, my backside’s still sore!”

“Me?” asked Shannon in feigned innocence. “Absolutely nothing my love! I just thought that it would be great for you to have some breakfast, you must be famished, since you ate nothing yesterday evening. And I don’t want you to grow weak, we’re here to bring you back to full health!”

“And whose fault is that that I collapsed yesterday, I do wonder” grumbled the Minor, his smile betraying his playful mood. “But you’re right, I’m HUNGRY! So if you would be so kind as oomph!”

Shannon chuckled as her erect nipple invaded her Minor’s mouth, even if it was slightly too big to truly fit in it. She smiled when she felt his little hand trying to push it away from him, but wasn’t even able to make her skin move. With a finger, she made sure he couldn’t bring his own head away from her engorged bump. She needed to be milked anyway, the pressure had been growing in the last few weeks, and it would be incredibly good to let the milk flow out.

She felt a surge of power when his attempts stopped and he resigned, even if he still made his displeasure known by biting into her, as hard as he could. She let out a low moan when her milk started to pearl into his mouth and he started to suckle. She imagined that it was how queen had felt in ancient times, when their servants came to pleasure them and that their lives depended on it. She was feeding him, in the most literal sense of the word. She didn’t need to buy food to sustain him, her own body provided the means and it made her feel mighty.

“It’ll be your breakfast for as long as I’ll have some and that our baby won’t drink all of it” she purred.

Our baby… when you says it like that, it sounds so eerie… he replied, directly into her brain.

She shuddered when their minds connected fully once more. The Bond was always delicious but particularly now. Her motherly instincts were in full gear, overloading her mind. She wanted to nestle her lover against her breast to keep him warm and safe. She knew it wouldn’t do either of them any good on the long term however, so she didn’t give in, but the temptation was immense. She decided to enjoy the way their Bond had evolved over time. It was a testament to how strongly he trusted her that she was able to enjoy something as deep as it had become.

While at first they had rarely Bonded and Alejandro had displayed an uncanny mastery of this ability, they had grown accustomed with each other and in barely four and a half months, she had discovered that, as a MAJOR, she was able to cloak most of her thoughts, even if her feeling were his to read anytime he wanted. But even beyond their respective abilities, she felt a change in the texture of the Bond. Where it once was an ecstatic feeling, it had become something less prevalent and yet deeper, allowing her to almost sniff her lover’s mind when they weren’t too far from each other.

“Oww! Softly please” she cooed at her Minor as he sucked desperately from her. “There is more than enough milk for you in them baby. Probably too much even! But I count on you to help me get some release when needed. I’m pretty sure I’ve quite the reservoirs for my milk” she added, hauling her free breast over to emphasize her point.

Such bragging, said Alejandro through the Bond, and Shannon could almost feel him rolling his eyes.

“Me? Bragging? Please, I haven’t even started babe. Just you wait our child is born. I’ll be the proudest, most insufferable Mom ever! And you’ll be with us all the time, so you better warn the school that in six months or so, you won’t be there because Mama Shannon wants her two babies with her, to boast around the whole world!”

And how would you do that, exactly? I don’t think I would like very much to be paraded around cameras and peoples I’ve never known just so you could stroke your ego, young lady!

“One thing after another. First thing first, we’ll follow up the progress of our baby preparing to enter the world. I can’t wait to feel her move inside of me.”

Will you? I mean, if it’s a Minor, will your body even have outer changes? Did it had them when you had…? I don’t even know his name…

“I… I don’t either” lied Shannon, who didn’t want the discussion to remain centered on her firstborn, not when theirs was on the way.

Yeah, sure… The woman who needs to take times out when we are supposed to have a private evening because something happened somewhere in her vast corporate empire doesn’t know the name of her son… How could I not believed it?

“Fine!” she relented a little angrily. “His name is Sekani! Now, could we talk about our child? The one I intend to keep, no matter what you decides to do after this vacation?”

What do you mean, no matter what I decide? asked Alejandro in her mind, his genuine confusion adding weight to his question, such that Shannon couldn’t pass it up.

“I… It’s something I decided as soon as I understood I was pregnant and one of the reasons I didn’t want to tell you before… before you had made your choice to truly marry me. I didn’t want to make you feel blackmailed and forced to stay with me if you felt better with Izzellah or Hua-Ju. Or anyone else, really. And, well, you hadn’t truly chosen back then.”

I had chosen you when I moved to New Orleans, you stubborn titan! What good is a supposedly superior brain if you keep forgetting that ? sighed the Minor in her mind.

Shannon smiled, feeling a wave of relief overcoming her. It wasn’t the first time that her lover reminded her that he had chosen her, but it was something she always felt needed reaffirmation. She was simply too much, too different from him and his life since she had left Old Creek just after the Incident. She needed to be comforted into her hopes that he would stay with her. She knew it was incredibly stupid to feel like that, especially for someone as successful as her, but she simply couldn’t act any other way. She had a drive to dominate, but also a craving for recognition.

“It’s never a bad thing to make sure it’s still the case. And I didn’t want you to think that I would use a baby to force your hand. If needed be, I would have hidden her existence to you long enough for you to have a fully functional life with someone else.”

That’s fucked up, you know? You would hide a baby from the whole world – because there would be no way for me to not learn about it if you did anything less. And how the hell do you know it’s a girl? Did you made tests or something? I thought it wasn’t possible to see it on the echography because you Cyclos have too dense a skin and muscles and all.

“It’s actually possible to see it once some months have passed. But it’s just that I’m pretty sure that she is a girl. I just feel it. And… well, she’s a MAJOR, so probably someone like me, since Cyclopeans only give birth to other of our kind, or Minors.”

Wonderful… a fourth gigantic MAJOR in the making… Helena, Lindsey, you… doesn’t anyone make MAJORS as they used to now? Also, as there ever been a Cyclopean who had an affair with a Minor which ended in childbirth? Because I think I would have heard of it, someone would have bragged about it long ago, or a Minor would have talked about it on specialized websites!

“I don’t know” admitted Shannon, nudging his head so he would resume his suckling, which had stopped. “But the studies have found that all MAJOR babies from a Cyclopeans are also Cyclopeans.”

My God… you’re like a plague! You’ll push the normal MAJORS out of existence so you can eat all the apple pies! What have I done, helping you propagate? I’m a criminal!

“You’re an idiot” she grumbled; “you should be proud to help the next step of evolution reach for dominance. Plus, the more Cyclopeans the better, for Minors. We guys see all normal MAJORS as beneath us and kind of like Minors themselves. So, once everyone’s but us is a Minor, no one is and everyone will be equal.”

Yeah, except your kind. Plus, Waid and his cronies aren’t exactly helping the Cyclopean name be tied to progressive ideas. The guy had his own Minor children turned into house slaves! And he’s the one pushing for gigantic MAJORS to rule over the rest of the world…

“Which is why I’ve decided to do my best to out buy everything that bastard has, so I can shape it the way I want. Most Cyclo’s are poor and live in a world not fit for them. If I’m the one providing for them, they’ll espouse my views. And, by the way, I know a couple of them who would like to meet you, during this vacation. But it’ll be up to you to let me know if you want to.”

Alejandro didn’t answer. He simply let go of her nipple and sighed. Respectfully, the giantess cut off the Bond. It was something extremely hard to do, but also something she felt was needed for both of them. The Bond was addictive, after all, but especially for her. And she knew how easily engrossed with power she could get, so she didn’t want to make this ultimate power trip turn into a simple tool of domination and corruption for her lover. Leaving him spaces and times where he would be alone in his head again was for the best, as far as she could tell.

“Can I give you my answer this evening?” finally asked the Minor. “I feel kind of bloated now, to be frank, and I don’t want to have to decide if I want to meet more giants among giants right now…”

“I understand” simply replied Shannon, lifting her body from the bed and taking her fiancé in her hands, so he could get out of it easily.

-------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day passed by, relatively calmly. They had sex, of course, but nothing as driven as the previous day, and Shannon didn’t crave more, for now. She had been content to let him pound her, resting on her back, while he half-climbed, half-leant on her to penetrate her pussy in a risky missionary position. She had shuddered in pleasure – despite his small size, she was very sensible down there, and the Bond had easily helped to propel her into a very loud orgasm, before resting a little and resuming with their normal vacation life.

She had enjoyed the simplicity which came with swimming, keeping an eye on Alejandro’s attempt at doing the same, the joy he had displayed when brightly colored fishes came by and the almost childlike pleasure he displayed when it came to exploring the little island, looking at the exotic trees and even peering toward the other small confetti of land which made the whole archipelago, probably barely visible for his Minor’s eyesight, while she could see some well enough with her own – it was funny to see him ask if a distant grey form for him was in island and confirm or infirm it easily.

They had shared a meal that Shannon had cooked herself; nothing too fancy, a white fish with some white sauce and spices, with potatoes cut in thin strips and so has to be both crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, the whole served with a delicious red wine she had quite enjoyed, even if Alejandro didn’t seemed as entranced by it as herself. It’s probably because the poor baby isn’t used to alcohol, she suspected. It’s really one of the first thing which should have changed thanks to my campaign; it’s quite telling that it hasn’t!

They had spent the afternoon cuddling and enjoying some series on the gigantic screen hung in a special room of the house. Shannon had extremely appreciated the experience, feeling as if she was in a theatre with just the man of her life to watch whatever they wanted. She decided that she’d add an expansion to her manor, so she could have her private cinema back home. As the sun started to set, the couple returned to the beach, to enjoy a little more of the warm see and the opportunity to lay naked near each other outside of their chamber.

“It’s paradise” sighed Shannon, as she leant into her lover, letting her massive mane fall against his torso, making him wheeze a little in the process. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine” huffed the Minor, putting his arm into the mass of her hair. “But is it me or your hair has grown thicker? I swear it wasn’t as dense back in Old Creek.”

“It’s just that you didn’t spent as much time with it, back then” chuckled Shannon. “But I can tell you it really likes when you touch it. And it isn’t the only part of me who does. I’m yours to explore, anytime, you have to keep that in mind. Be as bold as you want to be.”

“Is it a way to tell me I’m not adventurous enough for you?” asked Alejandro.

“No! I just… I…. It’s that you can…” stammered the giantess, taken aback by this question.

“I’m kidding laughed the Minor. “Sometimes, you don’t walk, you run! I know that you meant well, you huge beast! But I like to remind you that I can surprise you. I guess it’s my way to try and be the dom, for a change. I’m not sure it’s working, though.”

“It does, my love” purred Shannon, who had long discovered that she loved those moments when her Minor was able to surprise her; it was a part of him and she didn’t want to change it, no matter what, after all, not if it helped him feel better and her loved.

“It’s great to hear… So, concerning Yuval and Joaquin Waid… I think I’m willing to meet them.”

Shannon gasped and rose to a sitting station. She looked at her future husband, absolutely stunned. How can he know who is coming!? She had made certain to never even mention their names, especially after Joaquin’s dad tried to kill Alejandro at the debate! And yet, here he was, smiling smugly at her. She let out a sigh. Even when she was certain she had discovered all she could about him, he kept surprising her and putting her, of all people, on the defensive. Still, a part of her couldn’t help but wonder how brave he would be with not just one but three Cyclopeans on this small island; three very, very, horny Cyclopeans…

 

Two giantesses walk into a bedroom by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And the evening's one !

Chapter 5: Two giantesses walk into a bedroom…

The breeze played with her hair, managing to make it fly a little. It was rather rare, she had such a mane, after all, that she was certain she could actually secure her lover in it, if she so wished. Something I’ll have to try, someday. Wearing him as some sort of headpiece to add kinkiness to their bed-games were she to feel the need of it. And, after all, why not. Adding spice to their love-life pleased her, so she would. But not right now. Not today. He needed her a little more focused on what would happen today.

“We could Bond if you want. I can tell you’re worried” whispered Shannon, as she stood on the pier, her lover on her left shoulder, his little hand clutching a strand of her hair tightly.

“No, I’m fine” mumbled Alejandro, the tremor in his voice betraying his nervousness.

Shannon sighed but said nothing. She understood that he wanted to look strong and brave, but she found it a little stupid. He was set to meet two fully grown Cyclopeans. And they weren’t like her cousin Helena, or even Lindsey, who were still growing. They were adult giants among MAJORS, older than herself by almost ten years. A short amount of time for MAJORS, but long enough to have earned them fame in their own right as actors. Which meant that Alejandro knew perfectly how massive they were.

“So… were you the one who arranged for this meeting, or was it something they pushed for?” he suddenly asked, his voice full of repressed fear.

“It was a little bit of both. Truth been told, Yuval wanted to meet you for a long time. She has Minor cousins and she just loves to be around your kind. Joaquin was a little less sold on it, he didn’t want to affect my campaign because of who is father is. But after the debate, well…”

“You realized that it didn’t really matter anymore?” smiled her minuscule lover, sounding perhaps a little less nervous now.

“Yeah, kind off. But even then, I decided to meet them in a rather secluded area, where confidentiality would be held” she explained, turning her head a little to lock her eyes into his.

“Because we won’t just be talking, I suppose?” sighed Alejandro.

“Nope” chuckled Shannon. “We had a threesome, it was time we upped things up, with a foursome, including another man. I can’t wait to see you dealing with us three.”

“I sure hope you’ll all be careful. I’m still convalescent, you know it, right?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve set some rules to protect you. And our baby. No penetration in my vagina by mister Waid, if you were afraid it would happen. Anus and mouth only.”

“Is it supposed to make me feel better than you will only fuck someone else with caveat?” grumbled the Minor, looking a little dejected.

“Come on, don’t be like that my love. You’ll get to play with someone else, with the same rules, and you know I like to dominate others, you included. Doing something like that allow me to enjoy our sex even more. Because we will fuck each other brainless tonight” she added, dead serious.

She chuckled when he sighed and shook his head while saying nothing. She could tell that her words had alleviated some of his wariness, but had also put some tension inside him. She was almost certain that he now anticipated what would happen when the other two Cyclopeans would reach them. Which shouldn’t be long now that the sun is going up, she suspected. The Waid rested on a nearby island, having come a week before them, to avoid any suspicion. It wouldn’t be the first time they would met, after all, her campaign had made her rub her elbows with a lot of Hollywood’s stars.

“Why is it that with you MAJORS? It always have to end with sex or violence. Is that a rule, something in the law or the Constitution?” sighed the Minor.

“Because you’re here” explained Shannon, gazing at him longingly as the first rays of the sun painted his tanned skin in a fiery orange. “When Minors aren’t around us, competition has to take place. But with one of you around, you’re able to calm us down… once you have chosen one of the MAJORS presents as your partner, of course. Then, it just a matter of flaunting our power in a less brutal way, but one rather pleasant to all parties. Because you won’t tell me you didn’t like what we do together, right? It would be rather hypocritical, don’t you think?”

“Of course. So, basically you club each other all the time, except when one of you has a Minor with her so you can all go into a never ending orgy. What a refined culture…” he replied, ignoring her question even if he seemed to blush a little.

“Someone’s grumpy this morning” laughed Shannon, taking her fiancé in her hands to bring him toward her left nipple, despite his protests. “You need to have your breakfast, after all.”

“Shannon come on! You can’t humpf…”

“There, there. Drink it up, they won’t be here until at least one hour. We’ve got all the time in the world. I want my left breast slightly less full and your belly completely filled as soon as possible. After all, we wouldn’t want to be seen like that by our guests, right?”

Her lover said nothing but she felt his lips sealing her nipple as best they could and then suckling on it, creating a tingling sensation in her whole body. All MAJORS, once pregnant, could do so, of course, but the size difference with her lover that she still often resented in her everyday life allowed her to truly enjoy it. She was so tall that it was almost like having a real sized little child drinking her milk. And she knew that MAJOR’s was full of fat and protein, enough to feed a Minor with ease. She even hoped that it would fatten her Alejandro a little, but since he insisted on doing his exercises, she doubted it would happen. Still, trying her best to get him addicted to her milk would be a bad idea. She just loved smothering him in motherly love

She enjoyed the fresh air of the morning. It was obviously hotter than in New Orleans, so far to the South, but it wasn’t as hot as the rest of the day, and the moisture in the air wasn’t as difficult to bear with. And she was a MAJOR. Alejandro didn’t want to admit it, but she knew he felt both far more keenly than she did. His already wavy hair had almost became curly because of the ambient wetness and he sweated abundantly because of it and the high temperature. Still, he never complained and even as her own mane turned into something she could neither keep under control nor untangled, she kept her mouth and mind shut.

After a time she didn’t want to estimate, she heard the low hum of an approaching ship. With her perfect eyesight, she was able to see it emerging from the mists of morning, coursing its path toward them, through the waves. She didn’t doubt that even the two Cyclopeans on board weren’t able to clearly see her, since she herself could only make out small figures in the distance. Still, with a sigh of regret, she detached her Minor from her mighty bosom and put her violet dress in place. She straightened a bit and put Alejandro back on her shoulder.

“They’re already there?” asked her fiancé, belching a little and sweeping some milk on his lips.

“Yes, can’t you see there ship, over there?” asked Shannon, pointing at the growing figure.

“Hum… I see something alright, but I don’t think I would be able to tell if it’s a ship or some rock coming out of the sea, to be honest. But maybe it is growing. Those things are fast, aren’t they?”

“Of course, clients don’t like to waste too much time in travel time. And quite frankly, while I only own this company through very indirect ties… well, I expect excellence in all my properties.”

“You should really stop bragging about your properties and their quality” chuckled Alejandro. “I’ll start to worry about it covering some other short-comings!”

“Some short… how dare you!” shouted Shannon, her already dark skin darkening even more as she blushed abundantly. “You know perfectly well that I’m very well endowed and know that I’m a perfectly operational woman!”

“Operational woman…. Well, know I’m sure you really are a businesswoman!” roared her Minor, almost falling from her shoulder as he laughed until he had a hard time breathing.

“I don’t see why it’s funny” grumbled Shannon. “I’ll make you rue those words, young man. I hope you’re prepared, because you’ll be paying for them for a very long time.”

“The whole holidays?” asked the Minor, suddenly looking slightly worried at her words.

“Your whole life” she growled, bringing him to her mouth to nibble at him. “I’ll make you pay for this all. Your. Fucking. Life. Starting now!”

She simply turned her back on the sea, and, ignoring his pleas, she put his shirt back over his head, and licked his torso, enjoyed the sensation of his muscles. They were firm, for his kind, but even under her tongue, by far the weaker muscles of her body she could use on him, they were like mush. He was gasping and sighing and groaning as she massaged them with her pink appendage, tasting his sweat, his skin. He was so good, he tasted so good. A part of her almost wanted to put him in her mouth and suck, and eat and grind her teeth on his flesh and bones.

“Shannon!” he cried out, and she snapped out of her trance, realizing that she had let her teeth sinking into his flesh, not breaking his skin, thankfully but only by an inch.

“Sorry baby” she whispered, caressing his poor torso with her fingers. “Mommy Shannon was a little overwhelmed by your body. You’re too seductive for your own good my love” she explained, grinning a little at him.

--------------------------------------------------

After thirty more minutes, the ship stopped at the end of the pier and immediately, Yuval rushed toward them. Even Shannon felt some lust toward the actress. She was tall, 5m89 (19f3) tall, or at least she was for any other person in the world. To her, at a stunning 6m66 (21 feet, 8 and a half inches), she looked positively petite, and her newly wed husband was only barely taller at 5m95 (19f5), even if she was willing to bet that for her Alejandro, both looked positively titanic. Even among Cyclopeans, her hormonal imbalances made her a giantess among giants.

“Shannon! It’s so great to meet you!” said Yuval, shooting a bright smile at the black titaness.

Shannon smiled in return and took a thunderous step forward, engulfing her friend in her enormous bosom. Yuval’s voice had a vibrant accent, from Israel, and her skin was tanned, even darker than Alejandro’s, without looking black, however. She kept her black straight hair long and wild, not unlike Shannon’s curly mane. Her wide lips were only slightly covered in a discreet pink lipstick and her incredible curves were contained into a black dress which emphasized the magnitude of her rack. Proportionally speaking, they were bigger than Shannon’s, but the young billionaire doubted that anyone could have been able to tell the difference easily. Too busy drooling over their pairs.

“And you must be Alejandro!” chirped the actress, almost cooing at the sight of the small man perched on her shoulder, which both amused and unnerved Shannon – he was her fiancé after all!

“He… hello” mumbled Alejandro, smiling back nervously.

“He’s really cute… you are really cute, sorry” replied Yuval, trying to have a better look at him by going on her tip toes. “Not your typical kind of cute for a Minor, but I guess it is normal, considering we are trying to change your kind’s perception, right?”

“I… I guess so” admitted Alejandro, looking kind of embarrassed somehow.

“But of course!” insisted Yuval. “I mean, you two are already doing that. I don’t think that anyone can feel unmoved by your campaign, Shan, not after the way you wailed when…”

“Yuval!” cut her off the gigantic young woman, scandalized by what her friend was hinting at.

When she had believed that Alejandro had died, she had let out such a poignant scream that she had had received a lot of comments about it. Peoples who had been on the fence before had made known that if someone like her could feel so utterly horrified by what was happening to Minors, they guessed that they too had to step in and do something. Shannon didn’t know if it would truly allow her campaign to achieve its goals or not but she wanted to capitalized on it. Without ever showing it to Alejandro, she didn’t want to remind him of the debate more than necessary, nor reveal how utterly close she had been to simply kill Howard Waid…

“Oh, sorry, sorry! I tend to let my mouth run a little bit too much, I guess” giggled the other Cyclopean. “I mean, that’s why I’m an actress, I’m good at talking, but I often have too many ideas in there” she explained, lightly touching her head with her right hand, “and that’s often lead me in trouble, because I speak before I’ve had time to think about it.”

“Isn’t it why you’re with Joaquin?” grumbled Shannon, who looked at the ship, expecting the other actor to come out by now, even if he wasn’t in sight yet.

“Oh, you’re searching for him? He isn’t with me today, we didn’t want to overwhelm your fiancé” explained Yuval, chuckling at Shannon’s bewildered look.

“Not here today!? But… We had agreed that he could come!” said Shannon, who felt her plans of a crazy sexy night going down in flame.

“I think I’ll like where it’s going” laughed Alejandro, who tugged at her hair a little. “Everything not going as you want is always a good things to help you learn some humility.”

“I am humble!” huffed Shannon. “It’s just that I wanted to avoid overtaxing you!”

It was true, of course, even if it wasn’t the only reason. She wanted to make a last shot at a bachelor life for both herself and her lover, before they tied their knot together until death split them apart. And she knew that Alejandro’s body wouldn’t be able to handle two nights of wild sex with several Cyclopeans involved. As much as having a direct competitor in Joaquin would have probably unnerved him and drove him to push beyond his limits, she was almost certain he could do it once. But two nights… It would be too hard on him.

“Well then, we could just talk and I wouldn’t be overtaxed” stated Alejandro, looking at her with an amused smile, obviously knowing how both towering women would react to his idea.

“Don’t be ridiculous!” growled Shannon. “We’ll talk alright, but we couldn’t have Yuval over just to do that! They paid a lot of money to be on those islands with us!”

“Exactly. You don’t have to worry, Shannon and I are both extremely skilled at handling wild nights with Minors. At least, I know I am and I can’t believe that Shannon wouldn’t be too, since you two have been together for months now!”

“Plus, look at what we can offer you!” added Shannon, who used her size to her advantage.

In one swift movement, she brought Yuval’s face to her enormous right tits and pressed the smaller woman into her not so pliant boob-flesh. Yuval almost purred as she did so and the black MAJOR heard distinctly her lover gulping and his breath quickening. Even she felt aroused by the sight, and she wasn’t hard wired to be attracted to tall peoples. Of course, she was to be attracted to smaller ones, but Yuval was in her size range, even with a three feet or so difference. Yuval had been one of her first support for the campaign, and in fact the two of them had met years before, even if by then they didn’t share the same regard concerning Minors.

“Hum, Shannon, you’ll smother her” stated Alejandro, looking slightly worried.

“Don’t be silly” laughed Yuval, who brought her head back a little. “I’m not so easily out of breath. Plus, I highly doubt that even your lover could handle me if I didn’t want to.”

“Oh really? And how would you prevent me?” smirked Shannon, who was pleased with the implied challenge, even if she would have to put Alejandro someplace safe before accepting it fully.

“Oh, I have plenty of ideas” purred Yuval. “For instance, I could touch some parts you can’t defend so well because of our racks combined… But I think a bed would be a better place for it, don’t you agree?” she finished, a wild grin on her face.

She suddenly went on her tip-toes and pressed her rack on Shannon’s, her eyes glinting with aroused and amused light, and the black behemoth knew what she had to do. She gently pushed her lover in the back, and with a little scream he tumbled on her breasts, rolling until he found himself positioned partially on each of their prodigious upper curves. When he looked up, she grinned at him, letting her inner sexual beast take command. She growled and moved a little, letting her breasts wobble, and Yuval did the same, making him fall back on all three.

“Oh God…” he said, afraid and aroused in the same time, as far as she could tell.

-----------------------------------------------

Alejandro couldn’t tell if it was Hell or Heaven. He was trapped in the dark canyon of Shannon’s cleavage, even as two other monstrous hills descended over them, terrifyingly slowly. He could hear the two giantess humming, their voices so deep they were more a low rumble felt in his body than a sound. His penis stood hard and erect, pointed at the curviest actress of Hollywood, who was caressing his fiancée and elicited moans of pleasure. It was both arousing and emasculating, and he there wasn’t anything he could do about it.

“I wanted to do it since a long time” purred Yuval even as she glanced at him and smiled.

“It’s… incredible” gasped Shannon. “I… I had no idea that I could be… Oh, God!”

She let out a powerful scream of pleasure when Yuval did something that Alejandro couldn’t see, but probably involved his lover’s vagina. He let out a yelp of his own when Yuval’s tits finally crashed on Shannon’s, afraid of being crushed to death by their weight. However, the black orbs were too dense to give in, even to similarly packed tits and the two masses locked in position high enough for him to be perfectly safe, as long as the two giantesses didn’t move too wildly. Which would happen, he would have bet his remaining arm on it.

“Yuval, slow down” said Shannon, shaking his world in so doing. “I need to get Alejandro out of here, it’s becoming too dangerous for him to be stuck between my breasts.”

“So soon?” pouted Yuval. “I had hoped for something more…”

“More will come” huffed Shannon, “but I need you to get off me a little so I can be sure my future husband is safe. I can feel the need to move growing, a lot, and I refuse to even risk it while he’s not safe!” she explained, her voice higher pitched than usual. “And your breasts… God, they are pressing on mine so much that I’ll spray out milk everywhere!”

“I’m here you know?” he yelled, at either or both of the Cyclopean women, he couldn’t really tell.

“We sure do, sexy boy” chuckled Yuval, rising to a position where she could look at him over her mountainous breasts. “And quite frankly, you’re a relief for sore eyes!

“Sorry babe… I got caught in the moment” pleaded Shannon, picking him up out of his predicament and dropped him near her head.

“It’s no big deal, as long as you aren’t overdoing it. I hate peoples talking about me while I’m standing here, you should know it by know. Otherwise, well, I’ll have to teach you!”

Hee had tried to take a darker, grimmer, voice, but he was certain the effect was comical more than anything. When trying to impress walking statues of the Gods, it was kind of difficult to not sound ridiculous. The secret was to not care about it and strand his ground, as much as it was possible with his two feet tangled in black curly hair. Being a Minor didn’t mean being utterly submissive and mousy, but accepting that you couldn’t do much by force, but could coerce the gullible giants of the world by playing your weakness as a weapon.

“I’ll be willing to learn” whispered Yuval, startling him as she leant toward him, her face incredibly close. “And I’m willing to taste everything you can offer to spiritually enlighten us.”

She wasn’t subtle at all about what she had in mind, considering how she was squinting on his hard on and licking her lips hungrily. He gulped hard, trying to keep his resolve, which wasn’t easy considering that he felt two powerful and very, very, hungry minds, battering on his mental defenses without even realizing it. But it didn’t mean she stopped at the spiritual side of their little sex-session. She was taking action too, and Shannon seemed more than happy to let her do, which was a little surprising to him.

He gasped loudly when she let out her tongue and liked his rock-hard penis. She closed her eyes and let out a little moan, even as he put his hand on her face, unsure if he tried to steady himself or if he was trying to push her back, even as she let her fingers coiling on his backside, her pinky descending in his butt-crack, which made him stifle a little, until he relaxed. Shannon’s playing with his anus was finally becoming useful. I’ll never tell her that. NEVER, he swore to himself. He wouldn’t hear the end of it if she learnt it.

He was certain his resolve would falter at some point and either or both could end Bonding with him. Hopefully, it would be Shannon; and even more hopefully, the two of them wouldn’t Bond with each other. If a Cyclopean and a normal MAJOR were already able to drive him mad with lust when Bonding together, he didn’t really want to know what would happen to him if two of the gigantic MAJORS did the same thing. Their personalities, as far as he could tell with Shannon, Helena and even his little sister starting on this path, were as huge as their bodies, possibly even bigger, and two inflated egos of this size could only mean some crazy shenanigans he wasn’t sure he wanted to be a part of, at least not for the time being, if another one had to come in at some point. He needed to save his strength.

“See how good am I with just that?” finally purred the tanned Cyclopean, letting go of his shaft and grinning proudly at him.

“So cliché!” growled Shannon, tugging the other giantess back to her forcefully.

“What? Don’t you know that it’s romantic to talk like that to a Minor? You can’t just take one and fuck him, and hope to create a strong and healthy relationship!”

“Oh please! It wasn’t romantic, it was you drooling all over MY fiancé and then sucking his cock, as if you had never been with a Minor. And I seriously doubt that your acting was able to fool anyone here. Am I wrong babe?”

“Well… it was rather obvious yes” admitted the young man, who felt a little self-conscious talking back to a titaness he didn’t really knew, beyond her public personality. “But that’s probably because I’m used to another giantess doing the same thing daily to me” he hastily added, immediately feeling like a moron – he had probably angered both now!

“But is it a bad offer?” asked Yuval, laying on Shannon to have a better look at him. “Don’t you want me to blow you off for good? I’m quite good at it, if I may say so myself.”

“About that, I have an idea” interjected Shannon before he could answer himself.

In one swift movement, he was brought to his lover’s face and felt her tongue snake between his legs and yelled when it forced its way into his anus. His body arched between her fingers and Yuval’s face rushed toward his erect dick once more. He moaned when another gigantic tongue engulfed his shaft. It wasn’t like anything he had ever felt, the actress’ tongue didn’t just play with his dick but coiled around it to pump it. It was something he didn’t thought was possible. The only explanation his aroused mind could fathom was that Yuval’s tongue was far wider than Shannon’s.

“Jesus! You both are crazy!” he cried out as his body was rocked by both giantess’s attempts to pleasure him, and themselves through it.

He felt his mind defenses crack and crumble, but he simply couldn’t care anymore. He was willing to be their sex-toy, if it allowed those Goddesses to feel joy and pleasure. As soon as his mind was naked, he felt two will rushing to assert dominance over it. To his surprise, Shannon managed to do so without any fight. She simply willed herself deep inside his mind and she was in, forming a sort of barrier around his self, connecting him to Yuval’s mind as a form of interface. It was a whole new feeling, and something he wasn’t sure he liked, but he simply couldn’t care about it right now.

“Come on Shannon” whined Yuval, “you must Bond with him all the time! Can’t I get to do it now?”

“No” replied his lover, as much with her voice than her mind. “Now come here and kiss me!”

Alejandro gasped when Yuval obediently brought her face closer to lock lips with Shannon. It was a sight to behold, to see giantesses burdened with tits far too wide to be wieldy, and him standing there, watching each of them trying to surpass the other and take the dominant hand. On an impulse, which may have been the result of Shannon’s desires, he rushed toward the rear of the two MAJORS, making use of the vastness of the shared bed to his use. Once near the impressive buttocks, he jumped on one leg and used it to reach the backside of the actress.

“Hey, what’s happ… hump!” tried Yuval, before being silenced by Shannon’s mouth.

Alejandro let himself fall a little from his perch to reach the place which would give his fiancée the advantage in the tug of war that the two MAJORS were locked in. He was in a precarious position, but he hadn’t much other choice. The two Cyclopeans were simply too massive for him to do anything else. With a grunt, he pushed his erect dick into Yuval’s asshole. He doubted she would feel it as more than an inconvenience, at least physically. But he added a mental wave of pleasure to his act, aimed at her, and filtered through Shannon’s mind.

“Oh my God!” screamed the Israeli-born titaness. “Take me! Take me all!”

The two women started to make out each other more desperately know, and Alejandro discovered the flaw in his plan. He had nothing to hold on. With a yelp, he was propelled through the air and, thanks to sheer luck, ended on the very edge of the bed. Which didn’t really put him out of his predicament, as the two Cyclopeans started to move and roll over in a kind of wrestle which put him at risk of being pushed over toward the ground, hit or even crushed. With a sigh, he started the careful journey back toward the head of the bed, even as the echoes of Shannon’s pleasure ringed in his head.

Suddenly he felt a large hand grasps him and he was brought almost to Shannon’s cunt. He was dropped on her belly, but just so, and just below him, Yuval’s tongue was playing with the folds of Shannon’s dark pussy, making him feel strangely inadequate, until he felt her in her mind, filtered through Shannon. She calmed him down, almost took his inferiority complex and put it back in a box, and suddenly, he didn’t feel as if she was competing with him. She was offering him and his future wife a pleasure he couldn’t give to them, and it was okay.

-----------------------------------------------

“That was… incredible” huffed Shannon, after hours of wild sex with Yuval.

“Yeah… I hadn’t had a lesbian experience this good since… well, since I started growing like a weed” she giggled. “Tomorrow will be glorious!”

“And I think I’ll pass on that” said Alejandro, from his relatively safe spot on a pillow. “I’m too damn exhausted by the whole ordeal!”

“Why?” asked Yuval, even as Shannon smiled sadly. “Wasn’t it great?”

“For both of you, it certainly was, and your pleasure washed over me but… two of you are just too massive for me to handle. Three would be nightmare fuel.”

“But we can still meet Joaquin Waid, right my love?” asked Shannon softly, extending a hand to caress his body.

“Sure. If both of you manage to hold yourselves and not turn it into some sex-crazed nonsense.”

“We’ll try to reign in our savages self” affirmed Yuval. “But I can’t guarantee we will succeed!”

 

Among Giants by Kurogane335

Chapter 6: Among giants

The morning had been rather calm, and the one-armed Minor had enjoyed it to its fullest. Somehow, the two titanic women had fucked each other to sleep and he was alone for now. He contemplated going to the sea by himself, but decided against it. He didn’t want to even imagine what kind of punishment Shannon would give him if he did something like that. It was far better to just walk around the house, enjoying the tropical breeze and the delicious taste of the mango he was eating. It was rare for him to enjoy exotic fruits sized for his kind, after all.

Turning at the corner of the house which led to the pier, he was surprised to see the boat gone. He guessed that some order had probably been given for it to go and fetch Joaquin Waid. He didn’t know how to feel about it. It was one thing to be with gigantic women, who had curves for years. He did find it attractive, even if it meant being largely dominated by them. But with a guy as massive as they were, he was a little apprehensive. Shannon vouched for him, so he was probably very different from his father, but still, the Minor was nervous.

“You’re worrying too much” he tried to convince himself. “I’m sure nothing too wild will happen!”

---------------------------------------------

Alejandro gulped even as he walked toward the monstrous cock. It was as if a python was glaring at him, even as three minds enticed him toward it. That thing was enormous, almost as wide as his torso and more than half as long as he was tall, at around one meter in length (3f3). And throbbing. God, it was throbbing as if it couldn’t wait to be touched, to be licked… With a sigh, Alejandro extended a hand to assure himself on this beast and put his mouth on its urethra, putting his tongue in the slit and tasting the powerful smell which came from it.

“Oh, that’s the spot sexy boy” purred Joaquin Waid high above him, even as Shannon pounded Yuval’s ass with a monstrous strap-on. “I like how soft your hand is…”

Alejandro shuddered a little but did what was expected of him. He lent his fingers caress the whole length of the monstrous shaft, and then, very slowly, very gently if a bit reluctantly, he leant forward and kissed it. The rod of flesh tensed and twitched, colliding with his face and making him lose his balance. He fell on the mattress even as he heard the two giantesses mewling like horny cats, seconds before a copious amount of semen drenched his hair, his face and his torso. Some get into his mouth, and he was a little horrified at how not-disgusting it tasted...

---------------------------------------------

Roughly five hours before, Alejandro had finally met the tallest man in the world. He had looked small compared to Shannon, who was monstrously immense compared to everyone, as his encounter with Yuval had already proven. But Joaquin Waid was something else. He had the largest shoulders the Minor had ever seen, as large as Shannon’s, which, for his size, made him look incredibly muscular. And yet his torso, his waist, his whole body, was proportioned like an Apollo, not so dumb jock hitting the gym to look like a poor man’s Hulk. Even under his shirt, his sculpted abs were obvious, which made Alejandro feel self-conscious.

You’re sexier than him baby, affirmed Shannon in his mind, the strength of her conviction almost overbearing for him, so tight where they Bonded. I honestly find yours so much better than those bricks! They hypnotize me all the times.

It was so strange for him to feel her like that. She had Bonded with him as soon as she had woken up and hadn’t broken it, even if she had broken the one she had with the other giantess, which had apparently survived them falling asleep. But it meant that the full might of her mind was now focused on him, and it had changed the effects of the Bond, slightly but deeply. She was inside him, he could feel her in his bones, his nerves, his lungs… It was both unnerving and calming in the same time, which was a combination of feelings he had never expected to feel in relation to a MAJOR who wasn’t his brother.

Oh my love… You must know that I’m sorry you feel like that but… I just can’t break the Bond right now, I… I feel so good, so calm with you like that. You clear my mind of all the doubts, the aggression, the needs to crush everyone else to prove my worth. And being Bonded so deeply, it only enhances those effects. I feel like I could forget and forgive everything and everyone! Plus, I now you’re nervous being around so many massive peoples, but I can’t have you hiding behind my calves… even if they would totally eclipse you!

Alejandro shook his head, smiling a little. It was pure Shannon Matthewson to insist on the good of the Bonding process for MAJORS and present his plight as an afterthought. But even without its effects, he couldn’t have held it against her. Ever since the debate, he liked being Bonded with her a lot more. He felt… protected that way, safe. And while he didn’t like the fact that it put him under the thumb of a MAJOR, even the one he loved so much, it was hard to fight this need to not feel exposed, in danger, all the time. Especially now that he would meet the strongest son of the man who tried to beat him to death barely a week ago.

If he does so much as too you without your express agreement, he’s dead meat, growled his fiancée’s in his mind, her threat backed by the steely feeling of her absolute resolution. I mean it!

There would be two other Cyclopeans, sugarplum, countered the Minor, even as he smiled at the fiercely protective feelings that Shannon now emitted, looking up at her titanic leg, going up and up over him until it attached to such a large waist that he couldn’t see beyond it when he was clinging to her like that – and he regretted not being behind her to enjoy her ginormous ass. You may be taller than both, but I doubt that you would be able to take them down.

I’ve two wreaking balls just at the right height to clubber their heads, she huffed mentally. And I’ll make use of them! Or that plump little derrière you like so much, she added, teasing him.

Alejandro chuckled, earning a perplexed glance from Yuval, even as her husband closed the distance. He was impressive, that first male Cyclopean he ever met. It was truly something else, even if he wasn’t the tallest here. He hadn’t the curves, the ways to move that Shannon, Yuval and even Helena had, or the grace that Lindsey was developing. The way he walked made him look more like a massive predator, some apex hunter walking slowly but powerfully. He hadn’t the forms to lure his attraction elsewhere and hide this from him, contrary to the women around them. Which made him all the more surprising when, having come close to them, he knelt and extended a hand.

“Hello. My name is Joaquin Waid. I guess you are Alejandro Ferrand?” he asked, his voice deeper than Shannon’s, yet warm and sympathetic, with a hint of concern.

Alejandro hadn’t expected him to move so quickly, nor to get down to his level – well, as much as someone as tall as Waid could crouch, that is. He was more than a little taken aback. He felt incredibly puny, because that man clearly didn’t have to juggle with the curves of his wife or Shannon. He had such freedom of movement that he suddenly appeared far more dangerous, able to pin him anytime he wanted, and yet he also seemed genuinely happy to meet him. The young man had a hard time reconciling both facts.

“I… Yes, I am” simply replied the Minor, taken aback by such politeness and extending his hand by reflex to shake the gigantic paw before him.

“I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you’ve agreed to meet me. After what Howard did to you, I would have perfectly understood that you didn’t want to ever see a Waid again.”

Alejandro said nothing, unsure on how to react to this. Even Shannon felt confused in his mind, lost at what they were supposed to do now. Therefore, the small man simply tried to shake the hand of the incredibly tall man. Which meant that he tried his best to not have his arm pulled off when Joaquin shook his. The Minor had to hand it to him that he was extremely careful, even more than Shannon. His guest’s touch was light and he moved as if he was extremely used to deal with Minors, which surprised Alejandro.

“I guess you’re wondering why I’m not kind of a brute?” asked Joaquin, shooting a beaming smile which reminded the young Ferrand that he was, indeed, one of the prettiest faces of Hollywood. “To tell the truth, I grew up with my Mother and my Dad, and he was a Minor.”

“I’m pretty sure your father is a MAJOR actually” countered Alejandro without thinking, his bruises still tingling to remind him of his recent beating at the hands of the old mad man.

“I… I get the confusion. Often” admitted Joaquin, frowning a little. “Howard is my father… my biological father. But I didn’t grew up with him, at all. My mother left him when I was two or three and she moved in with my Dad, who is a Minor” explained Joaquin, looking a little uneasy. “So… I have no memory of Howard ever being in my life –almost none, because we MAJORS remember rather well our early years but you get the idea, right?”

“So you’re used to being around Minors since childhood?” asked Shannon, without the harshness she would have usually spat it, though Alejandro.

“Yes, and I’ve had two younger sisters who are Minors, so I grew up surrounded by them – I mean, your kind, Mr. Ferrand” he corrected himself, releasing Alejandro’s hand.

“Mr Ferrand’s my father” replied the Minor, pilfering a little bit of Shannon’s bravado through the Bond. “You can call me Alejandro, if you feel like it, and I shall call you Joaquin. I don’t really want to call you Mr. Waid, after all…”

“Yes, I can understand why you wouldn’t want it” admitted the colossus with a half-grin. “And truth been told, I wouldn’t either. My Dad never felt worthy enough to give me his name, he thought it would close doors to me, but the less I’m reminded that I am a Waid, the better, especially currently.”

“Boys, I’ve no problem with you talking with each other, but would it kill both of you to stand and be raised to a higher place? Looking down at you is killing my neck” huffed Yuval. “And seriously give him back his hand, Jo’!”

“Mine too” confirmed Shannon. “Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to kneel easily, without some massive obstacles in the way!”

“Are you complaining that your tits are too big?” asked the two men in unison, which made them chuckle a little, especially when the two colossal women rolled their eyes.

“Yes I am” grumbled Shannon. “Now, come here, will you?”

She leant forward, offering a tantalizing view of her vast cleavage, which stirred Alejandro’s desire, as always. He did his best to keep it discreet however, even if his fiancée obviously knew it and her eyes glinted with the promise of wild sex in the making. But he couldn’t give in right about now. While he knew, deep down, that the day would devolve into an orgy sooner rather than later, he still wanted for it to take some time, so he could have some semblance of normal discussion with the MAJORS around him. After that, all bets were off.

Do you want to be on my shoulder or a little closer to our guests? She asked in his mind, projecting the idea of him on her boobs, his legs dangling in the air as he sat on the edge of it, a rather enticing proposition, if he was being honest.

Would you keep your hands close to catch me if I fall? he replied, quite certain that if he did sat up there, all parties would be happy, their guests ogling him and Shannon’s vast cleavage, herself displaying her soft domination over him for all to see.

She didn’t even bother to answer it, instead pulsing with hurt pride and feelings as she picked him up and made him seat at the very edge of her round mounds, adjusting her bra a little to make sure he was sufficiently held by her buoyant flesh. Her hands rested just beneath his feet, close enough that he could hop on them at any time, distant enough that he couldn’t touch them without giving up on his perch. It was the first time they actually did it, and he found it both frightening and exiting. And it put him closer to the other two giant’s faces, which made him feel more like an equal to them, which he liked quite a lot.

“And this is why I’m jealous of Minors sometimes” laughed Yuval, who almost hadn’t to tilt her head down to look him in the face. “I would love to be able to sit on someone’s tits like that someday!”

“And I would like for your dream to never become reality” teased Alejandro. “Otherwise I would be in a very, very similar position to an ant. And I don’t really feel like it!”

“But what if it’s me who ended growing so big? Thanks to cosmic rocks, or special radiation?” asked Shannon, proudly pushing her breasts outward, making him stumble a little. “Would you love it, babe? Your personal, gigantic wife!”

“All the more reasons to not want that! It will be hard enough to not get lost in you as it is. If you grew so big, you would never find me!”

Yuval and Joaquin let out a mighty roar of a laugh, falling into each other’s arms, which surprised Alejandro, who didn’t thought that what he had just said was that funny. Shannon’s was more guarded, because she had to take care of him, but she was still also quite amused, he could tell it thanks to the way his own hilarity was enhanced beyond what it should have been. He snorted a little as he tried to not burst into laughter on his perch, he didn’t want to fall after all, even with her hands as a security net. It was better to be safe than sorry went the saying, and he agreed with it from experience, as the debate had reminded him sorely.

“Anyway… I don’t know you guys, but I’m famished!” said Yuval once she had managed to catch her breath. “Anyone want to have some lunch?”

---------------------------------------------------------------

”Yes, just like, aaaaaaah, just like that!” moaned Joaquin as Alejandro kissed the length of his shaft, pushing his hands in the vast balls as soon as he could, which elicited a shriek of pleasure and a spasm from the Cyclopean which made him fall. Again.

“Sorry, are you okay?” asked the giant, trying to sit to have a better look at the Minor.

“Did I told you that you could get up?” asked Alejandro, doing his best imitation of Shannon’s domineering tone, glaring at the colossus, trying to forget the copious amount of drying semen on his upper body.

“I… no, but…” stammered Joaquin, torn between his concern for him and his lust, understood the smaller person on this island.

“Then stay put, will you? You agreed that I would be the dom today, to get me on board.”

Truth been told, he hadn’t been too enthusiast to have sex with a man, even one as seducing as Joaquin Waid. But he had let himself be talked into it by the three giants around him, and quite honestly, it was impossible to say no for long to those kind of peoples. As much as Shannon wanted him to feel at home among the super-wealthy and powerful of the world, he simply couldn’t see the world as they did and it showed especially when they had talked about what to do, at lunch. But if he couldn’t change their mind, at least he could turn it into a pleasuring time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“How did any of this managed to be baked so quickly?” asked a puzzled Alejandro, as he look at a table which was clearly straining under the weight of food and plates, and wine. “I swear that nothing was ready an hour ago!”

“Actually, we had asked for those to be prepared yesterday” explained Shannon, “and we had it delivered while you slept this night. And you were so cute we didn’t want to wake you up. Plus, something tells me you’ll need all the rest you got” she added, leaning forward so her generous orbs swayed just beyond his reach.

Alejandro guessed it made sense, even if he blushed at the mention of him being cute. He felt strangely exposed now that Shannon had broken the Bond. It was bad etiquette to be Bonded right now, she had decided, since they wanted their guests to truly talk with him, not with him spiced by her. An imaginative way to say that they suspected that through the Bond, Shannon was able to make a puppet out of him. Probably true too, since it required willpower to take control of the Bond, and he had little reasons to actually oppose her command of it, most of the time. But he still felt a lot safer with Shannon in his head recently.

“So… how did you two met?” asked Yuval. “I mean, I heard the debate, but it didn’t focus on that much, before it turned really ugly. I’m afraid that all the tension with you and old Howard about the rights of Minors took most of my focus!”

“I don’t think you’ll find it so interesting if we tell you” said Alejandro, who wasn’t sure he wanted Shannon to blurt anything about his childhood, and knew he didn’t want to talk about the Incident or the next ten years.

“Don’t you want to tell them how you were my princess?” teased Shannon, a wide grin on her face.

“You decided I was the princess! I wanted to be the knight!” huffed Alejandro, his pride hurt a little.

“Yes, well, you’ve always made a far better princess than knight, love. it’s still true today, except now, I get to be the huge dragon keeping you prisoner. Roar!”

“How did it work, exactly?” asked Joaquin, sounding genuinely curious while Yuval giggled like a little girl, which surprised the Minor..

“It’s very simple, we had a small group of MAJOR friends, from when we were three to eight years old. And we basically fought each other for the right to be with this little fellow. Who never understood why we did that! You should have seen the way he looked, sitting on a bench, or a table and waiting for someone to succeed and save him. And it was usually me who did!” beamed Shannon. “I was always tall for my age, even before hitting puberty after all!”

“It’s more because you clobbered everyone with Alaric and then struck him in the head from the back” reminded her the Minor. “Quite frankly, I never understood why you did any of that, nor why Al’ never understood that he shouldn’t have teamed with you! I guess that MAJORS just aren’t that bright, contrary to popular opinion!”

“Because he knew I had the highest drive to win. Everyone wanted to be with you, but I was the only one who didn’t want to let you go away when our parents called us home. Well, among our friends” she hastily added, realizing that this description applied to another.

“So… even back then, you two were in love?” asked Yuval. “That’s sounds so cute!”

“Well… I was” admitted Shannon, blushing notably. “But I don’t think Alejandro was, back then. Isn’t it right, sweetheart?” she asked him, even as he tried to eat some fried chicken to avoid this topic, which was really embarrassing for an introvert like him.

“Well, ahem...Honestly, back then… I hadn’t realized what MAJORS and Minors were, not until… you know what happened. I just knew I was smaller than my twin brother or everyone else, but I hadn’t… I didn’t know I was inferior to them, I just thought I was small, and those distinctions between Minors and MAJORS looked to be plain bullshit. And that’s how I ended the way I am today, so...”

Alejandro shivered as his lost arm started to itch. It hadn’t happened in over a year, but ever since he had debated with Joseph’s older sister and Howard Waid, it had returned at the strangest times – in the shower, when he woke up, without warning nor reason. His nerves were probably on the brink of collapse when he thought back about it, but he didn’t want to give in. He had spent ten years with his left arm and hand itching like crazy at times. He could endure some weeks where they did that again, until he managed to put all of this behind him, thanks to Shannon’s love and protective presence, even when she turned a little overbearing at times.

“You aren’t inferior…” growled Shannon, letting her food in her plate for a second to glare angrily at him. “How many times do I need to tell you that?”

“How many times did you think that Minors were inferiors to MAJORS, and MAJORS to Cyclopeans?” replied Alejandro with a crooked smile. “Because, multiply that number by about four and then it’ll perhaps start to be enough times,”

Shannon sighed and shook her head but said nothing. Yuval and Waid looked at each other but also remained silence. Alejandro suspected that they hadn’t expected this kind of exchanges between them, but it was a part of a relationship between a MAJOR and a Minor, as far as the small man knew. Even Ariel Ferrand, the newlywed wife of Alaric suffered from it, despite the all-consuming love his twin had displayed for her. And while she didn’t want to talk about it much, he was quite sure that Izzellah also felt like that at times. Which was rather normal, when one saw what MAJORS could do and was forever impossible for their kind.

“You know… it’s natural for Minors to not realize it right away” tried to explain Joaquin. “As I said, I have two younger sisters who are Minors, and when they were kids, they didn’t truly grasped what it meant. And my family was rather progressive, so we sent them to Minor schools. But it wasn’t until they were ten or so that they really understood the difference between MAJORS and Minors. And I guess my size played a part in it…”

“How so?” asked Shannon, leaning forward a little even as she served herself an incredible amount of vegetables, fishes and sauces as if it was nothing.

“Well, they always knew that some peoples were taller than others, but when I skyrocketed to a Cyclopean’s size… well, they started to question everything, and finally understood what MAJORS and Minors were and how different it made them. It was… hard to see them like that, because they almost seemed to wither.”

“To wither? Aren’t you exaggerating a little my love?” asked Yuval, caressing his back tenderly.

“Not at all. They had lofty dreams. Sarah wanted to become a doctor, and Leona always dreamt of becoming a great scientist. But when they finally understood what advantages MAJORS had… they dropped those dreams and became despondent for months. And now, they are content with being stay at home moms, with husbands who are both finance managers…”

“It isn’t so surprising” grumbled Alejandro. “There isn’t much done to help Minors achieve higher degrees of educations, and quite frankly, who would you want as a doctor? Someone who can almost effortlessly remember everything she read or experienced and can push up to 150 years of work under her belt, or someone who has to refresh her memories regularly and can’t have more than 50 years of experiences, at best…”

“Don’t be so bitter baby” pleaded Shannon, tenderly ruffling his hair. “It isn’t so bad, there is changes, and peoples are starting to realize what greatness your kind can achieve.”

“It doesn’t mean that I’m wrong” huffed Alejandro, even as the giants digits made a mess of his hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro did his best to gulp the salted pre-cum which leaked from the mighty shaft he had been playing with for the last fifteen minutes or so. Just like Shannon’s large amount of vaginal fluids, Joaquin seemed to be not only quite hung, but also always on the verge of breaking a dam and release a literal flooding.. Like he had done twice already and quite frankly, the Minors didn’t feel like being cum straight in the mouth at point blank right about now, with the nearest hospitals hours away. He thus tried to play it safe, which was easier said than done, obviously, with one hand of the Cyclopean hovering near his head.

“Almost there…” groaned the colossus. “A… Almost there!”

The penis beneath his skin shook more and more, and Alejandro hesitated for a moment, before refusing to give in to his fear. He felt that he could push things just a little more, if he played it safe. He stopped licking the inside of the urethra and instead inserted two of his fingers in there. The howl which escaped the giant’s lips was so powerful that the Minor’s ears rang and that the two women stopped whatever they were doing to look at them. Alejandro was feeling somewhat proud of himself, but his feelings turned to fear when he failed to retreat his fingers, as the shaft clamped on them.

“No! Don’t!” he screamed but he was too late.

His fingers were pushed out by the strength of the first shot of cum and he fell on his ass, even as more hot and sticky sperm fell on his face and his torso. With a yelp, he saw a shadow fell over him, followed by the erect cock which pushed him and forced him to lay as Joaquin sat, positioning his penis so he would cum all over the poor Minor. Alejandro couldn’t even open his eyes and he did his best to keep his mouth shut, even as cum entered his nostrils and made it hard to breath. The weight of the giant’s dick was incredible, far from Shannon’s monstrous orbs, of course, but still too much to be lifted by a Minor easily. With one arm, it was almost impossible to even shake it.

“Oh God…” moaned the gigantic man over him. “It was… incredible.. Now I get why so many peoples wants to be with Minors so much!”

“Should I be worried that you’ll ditch me for some Minor gal?” playfully asked Yuval, her voice dripping with lust even as she talked casually.

“Not with this one” groaned Shannon. “He’s mine and you won’t have him. And as we’ve talked about at lunch, I always end with him when there is a fight for him!”

“Don’t worry Shannon. I don’t want to steal someone’s else fiancé. And Yuval, you have nothing to be afraid. It was a great experience, but not as awesome as having sex with you!”

“Thanks for the vote of confidence” mumbled Alejandro, wiping out the copious amount of sperms on his face, just to avoid getting some in his mouth. “Now, could you please put your dick elsewhere? I kind of need to go wash myself… Three times in a row, if I don’t get clean now, I’ll never be again!”

“Wash you… Oh shit! I hadn’t realized that I had, hum, covered you in cum like that… I’m really sorry!” said Joaquin, moving his penis away from the Minor, who sighed in relief.

“What have you done to my baby!” bellowed Shannon, even as Yuval asked her to resume her pounding in her pussy, in rather less polite terms.

“I’m fine, Shannon, really!” explained the Minor, as he wiped the cum from his eyes to open them. “I mean, he did it twice already. But I may need some help with the bath, shower, or whatever it is here that is used to clean yourself!” he huffed, wobbling a little on the bed.

“I’ll come with you” declared Shannon, her tone indicating that she wouldn’t suffer any opposition. “Yuval, Joaquin, feel free to do whatever you want in the meantime. There is additional food and drinks in the fridge, if needed.”

Alejandro felt the strong fingers of her lover coiling around him as his body was lifted from the ground. It was hard to keep his eyes open with the sticky mixture on his face trying to enter it, so he closed them and let himself be carried to the bathroom. Once there, he was dropped on a cold surface, rather high he guessed, and her the sound of a door being closed. He didn’t need the Bond to know what Shannon had in mind, and he didn’t really care about it. Not too much, that is, so he decided to still voice his feelings about it.

“Try not to make an habit on gulping down another man’s cum, even off me, okay babe?”

“Whatever you want my love. But I don’t think you would say no to my tongue cleaning you, after all, I may smell Joaquin’s load on you, but I sure as hell didn’t smell yours yet. So, I’ll have it. Any objection?”

“Nope!” laughed Alejandro, even as he felt her massive and hot tongue caressing his face to clean it.

 

Show off by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Just one more chapter and then an epilogue, folks !

Chapter 7: Show off

Even in the shade offered by the roof of the house, which extended far beyond its walls, Alejandro felt as if the air itself tried to send him back to bed, or under a good and cold shower to endure it. But he refused to give up and pushed on his arms, even as his muscles were starting to feel strained – far sooner than they should have. And his ribs still ached when his pushups were too quick. He needed to be slow and steady, which was far more tiring that just powering through the whole thing. And to make matters worse, he wasn’t alone, at all, and had to endure terrible remarks from three bored and infuriating colossus.

“It’s so unfair! You’re treated to this spectacle every day!” whined Yuval. “What a lucky girl you are Shannon! It’s do damn sexy, I would never have guessed it!”

“Well, not every day, but quite often, yes” admitted Shannon with a smirk. “It’s a great perk, for sure, to be the fiancée of such a wonderful specimen. Sometimes we even do it together, since my body offer him quite a lot of spots to punch, push or strain against.”

“It is super-hot” said Joaquin, caressing his shaft almost absent-mindedly. “I mean, damn, how do you not lose it? I don’t think I’ll be able to…”

“You’ll do it in me, lover boy! I still have my backside open!” ordered Yuval, shaking her plump butt, far larger and heavier than Alejandro’s body.

“You know you three are a bunch of perverts, yes?” asked the Minor, taking a small break in his improvised gym session. “Seriously, three adults, naked, lying on the sand and getting off because a Minor is trying to stay in good shape… That’s a little sad, if you ask me!”

His tone was a littler harsher than he would have loved, but he decided to not apologize. It was infuriating to be working his ass off to try and get in shape, while those three giants simply laid there like titanic lazy bums. Naked, of course, because why hide their bodies, and glistening in the sun, with just the right amount of sweat to look stunning and not drenched. Emasculating, also, to see those colossus showing off more muscles than he had in his entire bodies, even Yuval who was rather slender and Shannon, plump as she was, as soon as they moved an arm. Joaquin, he was even more ripped than anyone he had ever met, save for Sam and Helena, of course.

“Maybe you should relax a little, my love?” said Shannon, removing her huge sunglasses a little to peer at him, quite sexily with her wild dark hair –wild only in appearance, he knew how many hours she spent each week taking care of it, herself!- framing her face. “I can offer you some shade too, and a very soft spot for you to nap” she offered, caressing her belly, underneath her mighty orbs, as if she needed to highlight her point.

“I’m fine!” he huffed. “It’s just that I need to get back in shape after weeks when I did nothing.”

“Sorry about that” said Joaquin, his voice somber. “If I could I would…”

“Jesus!” cut him off Alejandro. “Why is that that it’s always about you MAJORS? Can’t you learn that you aren’t responsible for everything, bad and good, which can happens to those around you? I didn’t exercise much even before that old rat Howard beat my ass black and blue!”

The Minor shook his head in disbelief. Joaquin could cum all over him without remorse or second thought, but the very fact that he had to resume his routine to keep himself in good shape partially because of what his father had done at the debate somehow drove him to some kind of guilt complex. It wasn’t uncommon with their kind, of course, but still, it was tiring. Growing up with two MAJOR kids, he knew that anything affecting him drove them all insane and that he had to live with it, but it wasn’t something he entertained much, to be honest.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shannon bit her lower lips but said nothing. She was happy that her lover’s mind remained closed off, for the time being. She had lied to the other two Cyclopeans, after all. She wasn’t used to this delicious treat from Alejandro. Not because he didn’t want to show off by trying to body-build himself but because she was never, ever, able to control herself and not assault him. But right now, after the wild sex they had enjoyed for two days, she knew she needed to let him breathe and take it slowly, as he wanted, and not how she craved for. Which allowed her to enjoy quite a show.

He’s so damn sexy, she thought to herself, as she watched his small muscles play under his frail skin. He had chosen to be shielded from the sun by exercising on the patio’s wooden floor, where his tanned skin seemed to play with the light, his right half hidden in the shadows of the early afternoon while his left side was quite easily visible. His scars, so numerous she had resigned herself to not be able to count them down without him accepting to let her do so, weren’t as obvious as they usually were under the full light.

She was, as always, equally aroused and impressed by the way his muscles moved underneath his skin. They weren’t impressive, visible but not really bulging or massive. They were lean, however, and in spite of his stump, which should have prevented him to develop the muscles of his left shoulder and even upper-left torso, he had managed to do so. She had a flashback about her first time in his room and how she had destroyed the ingenuous instrument which allowed it and felt a burning pang of shame, thankfully quickly forgotten when she noticed how his body moved as he pushed on his arms. She almost had to wipe out drool from the corner of her mouth.

“It’s not like that” tried to explain Joaquin, put a little off guard by her fiancée’s reaction. “It’s just that… It is my father who did this to you. It doesn’t matter how much I hate him, it’s a fact neither of us can overlook, you know?”

“I can do it quite easily, I could teach you how, if you need to” off-handedly said Alejandro, starting another series of push-up.

Shannon wasn’t sure he was so apt at doing so; he had gone as far as hid away a whole lot of his earlier memories, including all of which she was a part of, for ten years! Had it not been for her returning to Old Creek after all those years spent elsewhere, she highly doubted he would have been able to ever heal properly. He had been bitter and suffering, but refusing to admit it, nor the shackles he had put on his own dreams, back then. But she wouldn’t talk about it, to anyone. No one but their families needed to know it, and her lips would never been unsealed about this.

“I… I guess I would like it, but it would take quite some time to do so…” carefully replied Joaquin, as if he was searching for a trap – a normal and sane attitude from a wealthy MAJOR, since the number of parasites and other vultures surrounding them was always thick.

“There is no trick” said Shannon, smiling at her future husband with joy. “If Alejandro thinks that he can help you learn to not care about what your father does, I’m pretty sure he can.”

“Well, duh!” huffed Alejandro, making the shortest of break in his routine. “It’s rather easy to do. Were you in any position to prevent Howard Waid from trying to kill me? Any of you?”

Silence fell over the three giants. The only sounds were the waves washing over the shore, the wind in the palm tree and the grunts of the Minor’s efforts. It was quite a sight, to see him go down so low on the floor and then manages to push himself higher, slowly, quite deliberatively, with just one arm. For a MAJOR, it would have been nothing, but she couldn’t help but feel both pride and awe at what he was doing. The way the muscles of his arm and forearm tensed, the way his brows furrowed as he fought with pain and fatigue… It was a sight to behold, she decided.

“I couldn’t have helped, I was in Hollywood that day, that whole week, in fact, finishing the reshoots for my next movie” admitted Joaquin, still looking a little downcast.

“Then why do you feel as if you had any responsibility in it?” asked Alejandro, his voice a little higher as he strained under his own weight on his arm.

“Because… Because I’m a MAJOR! I should be able to protect Minors, all of them, all the time! Especially because I’m so big and strong, even compared to other MAJORS!”

“Shannon’s bigger than you, she was nearer and there was nothing she could do to help me, back there. You should really stop to have this kind of messiah complex!”

The billionaire tech genius took a sharp intake of air, as a pang of guilt overtook her. He was crushing her heart and he didn’t even realized it. He was upset, of course, and even if he hadn’t been, she would have forgiven her, but it hurt her bad. But he was right. She had been here, merely over forty meters away from him. She had been gossiping and laughing her ass off with Judith Crowley, the journalist presiding over the debate. And he had been almost killed while she had been oblivious of his predicament. It was truly nothing short of a miracle that she wasn’t crying over a cold tomb.

She shuddered a little and looked away, doing her best to mask her feelings. They weren’t Bonded so he probably never would have truly guessed how she felt, but he was far sharper than even she gave him credit for, and she was quite certain that her minuscule lover would perfectly understand what he had said. She let her large curves swell even larger, as if to pretend that she was stretching and wasn’t really listening to what he was saying, to no avail, of course.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t meant to…” started Alejandro, stopping what he was doing to look at her.

“Don’t!” she ordered, hiding her pain beneath her business personality. “I don’t want you to stop doing what you want or say what you want because of me. I’m a grown girl, I can take it sweetie!” she added, happy that her voice didn’t betray her.

“I know you can” he said softly, walking toward her, huffing, his naked torso gleaning under the sunrays in all its glory, and then putting his hand on her left cheek. “But I don’t want to make you feel sad. You couldn’t have known. You couldn’t have acted, that day in any other way, okay? And you weren’t responsible for anything, okay?” he asked, looking into her eyes, through her sunglasses. “You even gave me an opportunity to prove to the world that my kind was harder than we look, and it’s a gift unlike any other!”

She bit her lips, hard. She wanted to cry and take him in her arms to get some comfort, but she couldn’t cave in, she couldn’t show that sort of weakness in front of others, even to two supporters of her campaign. While she now dreamt of a world where Minors would never be subjected to peoples forcing their ways and their dreams on them, she remained a MAJOR and couldn’t free herself from the expectations which came with it. Doubly so, considering her prestige and power. Crying, even a single tear here, would make her look pathetic.

“Wow” blurted Yuval, far louder than she expected, considering the confused look she made when three pairs of eyes turned toward her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to break the atmosphere but… Wow, it was… I can’t find the words to describe it! I mean, you” she added, pointing at Alejandro, “you just walked toward her, and you obviously struck a chord with her” she ended, pointing at Shannon. “It’s like… so beautiful! So touching! Especially because you’re so different in stature, physical and societal, and yet you clearly love each other so, so much!”

“It’s what Minors do, babe” explained Joaquin, smiling now. “Their souls are so bright and beautiful that everything they do is just… I don’t think I have the words either.”

“I don’t think any MAJORS has those words” chuckled Shannon, amused in spite of herself by their reactions, and even more so by the way Alejandro rolled his eyes in disbelief.

“By the way” asked Yuval, “how much do you weight, if I may?”

“Hum… 70kg (154,3 lbs)” replied Alejandro, taken aback if Shannon read him as well as she hoped she did, after months of shared life – blissful shared life, mostly.

“So light…” whispered Yuval. “And how much do you lift?”

“… The same weight” grumbled Alejandro, after an instant of silence which felt like an eternity to Shannon, who knew perfectly how he felt about the reactions such a reveal would induce in MAJORS.

“No way!” blurted Joaquin, his mouth gaping for a moment, until he caught himself. “I mean, isn’t it a little… well, low, even for a Minor?”

“He only has one arm, Jo’!” admonished the Israeli-born Cyclopean, hitting her husband on the back of his head, making her very large and bare breasts swaying left and right in a mesmerizing way, even for Shannon. “He obviously can’t lift as much as most Minors could if they felt like doing so.”

“I’m actually pretty sure I lift more than most of my kind” sourly huffed Alejandro, walking away from them to resume his routine, his expression darkening.

“Come on baby” said Shannon, trying to convey in her voice how much she understood his feelings and didn’t try to belittle them. “Don’t be like that, you know they didn’t mean anything! You can’t blame MAJORS, especially the like of us, who are so damn enormous, to be ignorant about the true limitations of Minors I’m not sure I know the limitations of normal MAJORS, if I’m being honest! We suffer from centuries of blatant lies and slanders after all!” she added, beaming at him.

“Really? You want to go down that road, miss I’m feeling unsafe when I’m not controlling the Bond?” asked Alejandro, chuckling a little and looking at her sideways.

“That’s different” tried to protest Shannon. “It’s just that I… I don’t want you to hurt yourself – or me! - by doing something you don’t feel any inclination to, while I crave for it, that’s all!” defending herself as best she could.

“How kind of you!” laughed Alejandro, his dark mood lifting as swiftly as it had appeared, which made her a little proud. “And I guess you’ll tell me that you feel perfectly safe about me returning to school when those vacations are over?”

Shannon felt her mouth go drier than the Sahara in an instant. He can’t know! I’ve done all I could to… Surely he can understand why I wouldn’t want him to go unsupervised like before now! He has changed, his life has changed after this debate! But she knew she couldn’t say anything. For a start, she would lose all credibility in the eyes of her guests and she needed them for her campaign. And she didn’t want to make them think she was conniving or anything like that, even if they probably already knew she was.

“Of course” she said, knowing that this lie would have to become a reality now. “I mean, why wouldn’t I, when you can count on your sister and your friend to keep you safe if need be?”

“You know that if it hurts you so bad, you can remain silent, yes?” he asked, looking mildly concerned, turning fully toward her know, even as he swept his body with a towel. “There is no need to pretend that you’re fine with that!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” chuckled Shannon falsely.

“I think everyone here does, don’t be dumb sugarplum” he sternly corrected her, walking toward her to poke her in her large areola, eliciting a low whimper, before walking away again, as she tried to get herself rest on her belly to tan her back. “I get it, you don’t want me to ever go out of your sight, and you’re afraid that someone supporting Waid’s ideals will decide that I’m open season and beat me to death or something.”

“Yes!” shrieked Shannon, who was horrified at how unconcerned his tone was, even as he spoke about potential atrocities. “How can you be so… so dismissive of that very idea? I don’t want you to be hurt! I don’t want… I don’t want our child to grow up without her father!”

“And I don’t either” admitted Alejandro. “But what can I do but go to school? It’s not that I like going in classes where all I learn are matters which don’t interest me much, if at all, but it’s necessary. To prove that us Minors can still do it. To show to the whole world that those of us who want to go out, to have even mundane lives, can do it. That we aren’t just props for MAJORS to show off their friends how powerful, or cool they are.”

An embarrassed silent fell over the group. Yuval and Joaquin seemed unsure if they should try and get away, if only for a moment, or stay and pretend that nothing too dire had happened. Shannon herself was panting, torn between her desires and what she knew was a much needed openness from her lover. Strangely enough, it was her small, delicate, precious, little princess was perfectly calm, as if he was simply waiting for her to come to terms with what he was saying. She gasped when he suddenly rushed toward her and then jumped on her back in a swift motion, landing miraculously on the top of it without losing his balance.

“Alejandro!” she cried out, hesitating between laying as flat as possible on the ground and rising up to make him return safely on the ground.

She stopped when she felt his minute weight shifting on her back, right between her shoulder blades, playing with some of her long black hair. It wasn’t something she had ever anticipated, him to jump on her back, like that, without warning or any sign that he wanted that kind of proximity, especially in public – as in public as a private island with guests could be she corrected. She looked at Joaquin and Yuval; the actor seemed somewhat relaxed, smiling to himself, as if he was remembering something from his youth. The actress looked both puzzled and greatly amused by whatever Alejandro was doing on her back, so Shannon reluctantly relaxed.

“I’m not going anywhere, you big, beautiful, idiot” said Alejandro, low enough that even she had to focus on his voice a lot to hear it. “I’ll be with you, as long as you’ll want me by your side. So stop worrying over everything, okay?”

“Forever then” growled the Cyclopean, letting her voice rumble powerfully to make sure he understood her displeasure at his insinuations that she could dump him, or grow tired of him as a husband -ever.

“If it’s what you want, then yes” he admitted, caressing her and eliciting a shiver of pleasure; she hardly contained a moan when she felt her deliciously small fingers on the back of her neck. “As for me, I don’t think I’ll ever tire of explore your body, it’s so vast and changing, just like the sea…”

“You two are really close” observed Joaquin. “And it’s really inspiring, how your love for each other drove you to better the lot of all Minors around the world.”

“Well, to be honest, it didn’t really started out like that” admitted Shannon, giggling as her lover tickled her some more. “It was more a business opportunity, at first, a way to broaden the appeal of my products. Alejandro made me realize that I hadn’t aimed any at his kind, and since the demands for Minor-sized goods and tech was so low –it still is, really- I needed something to create interest.”

“Just something to make more money?” asked Yuval, who couldn’t believe it. “Really?”

“That and trying to get me in her pant!” shouted Alejandro, somewhere under her mane.

“Well duh! Who would be stupid enough to not try everything – EVERYTHING! - to get you into her pants?” asked Shannon. “You’re the sexiest man I know, after all!”

“Ouch, I feel hurt in my pride now!” joked Joaquin. “Should I worry about you promoting your soon to be husband in the movie gig? I don’t want an early retirement.”

“No worries! I don’t want to be seen by so many peoples! To be honest… I’m even a little afraid of being an Ambassador for this lovely little lady’s campaign” chuckled Alejandro, appearing from underneath her mass of hair, resting on her left shoulder now, his body still largely hidden away by just her hair, which made Shannon feel so powerful.

“Really?” asked Yuval, moving her massive frame closer, offering them both a wonderful view of her bare breasts. “I mean, it can’t be more intimidating than being with three Cyclos’, right? Even if two of us have attributes you seems to like a lot” she added with a giggle, rising on her elbows to showcase her monstrous tits a little more, which stirred some jealousy in Shannon, especially since she audibly heard her Alejandro gulp at that sight.

She decided that she needed to make a power-play. She had noticed the way all three of them looked at her. Even Yuval and Joaquin, as tall as they were, were entranced by her size. It was logical, really, size was a large component of beauty for MAJORS. And when Alejandro had been asleep after his little blowjob session, the three of them had enjoyed each other, and she had read in them as if they were open books. Yuval and Joaquin wanted a taste of her jugs. And since she needed to reassert who the boss was, it was as good a mean as any, and so was the time.

“He’s not the only one interested in them boobies, little lady” she said with a playful smirk, moving her shoulders so Alejandro would fall in her upturned palms, with a little scream, before being safely deposited on the ground, out of the way from the other two giants.

“Hey! What was that…” he started, but his voice died down when she went sitting and took her enormous tits in her hands.

“I want to remind everyone that I’m the one loaning this island, and the one who gets to flash her cleavage at Alejandro. And don’t think I didn’t notice how the two of you were drooling at my tits when milk pearled. And since Joaquin got cum all over my baby doll, isn’t it justice that I spray both of you with my white lotion?”

Shannon felt mightily proud of herself, but even she couldn’t have imagine that the other two Cyclopeans would literally jump at her nipples to greedily suck her dry. She lot out a yelp when they did so and she moaned when she felt their tongues playing with her sensitive bits to control her white flow a little. The pressure was so great that they shouldn’t have bothered. Her hands shot toward Yuval’s own rack and she mashed it, eliciting screams and moans from the other woman, until she felt something warm and creamy on her hands. She then mewled and looked at her lover, her mind in a haze of lust.

“Wow!” blurted Alejandro, bringing a wide grin on her face. “And I’m the show off…”

“You sure are, you tease…” she said in the deep rumble of her sex voice. “Don’t stay there baby, I have other places that need to be pleasured…”

She spread her leg, opening the way to her naked and dripping wet pussy. She felt so powerful when her Minor went on all three and diligently crawled toward her nether region. She grazed his back and then let her fingers catch his shorts to tear them apart with no effort, and no complain from him. How much he has changed since we reacquainted ourselves in Old Creek! And how much I have too, to even notice it. I’ve shaped you in the perfect lover, my Alejandro, and you constantly make me the best version of me I could become! Take my ambrosia, it’s for you!

“Oooh… yes, just like that! Just like that!” she screamed when she felt his tongue, so soft and delicate, on her clitoris, his hand caressing her inner lips tenderly and carefully.

------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro was panting on her shoulder, as they watched Yuval and Joaquin’s ship departing their pier to return to their island. She was feeling lighter than in a long time, the other two MAJORS had drank so much milk from her jugs that she knew she was emptied for now. As for her little lover, he had managed to stay awake quite a long time today, even taking into account his short nap, during the better part of the afternoon, considering the part he had played in pleasuring her just after his workout routine. She felt so lucky that he was in love with her, she wanted to do something to please him. He deserved it more than anything else right now.

“Do you want to take a bath with me?” she asked softly, turning her head to look at him.

“In the sea?” asked the Minor, who glanced at the wide ocean and grimaced a little. “I honestly don’t feel as energetic as needed to go and dabble in it. Plus, didn’t we take one earlier?”

His mischievous smile made her laugh. Licking him clean and then rinsing him with hot water in the sink was hardly a bath, even by Minor’s standards. No, she wanted to give him a bath, to wash his sore body clean, to rub his wariness away from him. She knew it would make him fall asleep and she was almost anticipating it. She was discovering that she enjoyed seeing him simply resting, because it made him look so much younger and even cuter. She wanted to protect him, to make sure he was safe and pleased. And she was almost certain he already knew all of it.

“I was thinking more about the bathtub in the house baby. It’s wide enough for both of us to be comfortable in it, if you can believe it. And I’ve seen a lot of special salt, and bubbles if you want some in our water. What do you think?”

“No bubble” firmly decided Alejandro. “But if I’m to be honest… chose any salt you want. You’re the leader of us Shannon, we both know it. And the one used to it” he had, giggling a little, and he leant against her face. “Me, I’m just a little Minor, lost in a strange and vast world, in the loving hands of a giantess who wants to keep me!”

He smiled at her happily and she felt her heart ache. She loved him so, so much, it was often painful. Perhaps she was still unhinged, but she decided that she wouldn’t care about it right now. Not when he yawned so wide and his belly growled. She was forgetting how easily Minors could get hungry, especially when they didn’t eat as much as they should. Bath would probably have to wait a little. She would cook him something quick, probably some steak and French fries. She liked it too, she knew the ingredients were in the fridge and reserves, it wouldn’t be long to prepare and then she would have an opportunity to please him and cocoon him, which she wouldn’t pass, no matter what.

“It seems some form of dinner is in order first, right?”

“You don’t say… I’m famished. But I want to be cleaned first” he added, surprising her. “I supposed there isn’t anything Minor sized in the bathroom? I didn’t see any since we came here, but I can be wrong… So I may need your help here. Would you agree to postpone the idea of feeding me?”

“I think I can do that. But let’s be honest a moment here. I won’t let you die of hunger just because you feel the need to be squeaky clean. So, what about a quick shower first, then we eat, and then we go to the bath and enjoy some romantic time together?”

“It’s a deal I can agree with, I guess” replied her Minor, smiling happily at her.

“Wonderful. But for your information, if you ever feel the need to put something in your belly from tomorrow onward, let me know, without two very, very hungry MAJORS, I’ll be able to give you side-dishes whenever you want.”

He glanced at her enormous breasts and shook his head, a smile on his face and she chuckled. She expected some form of resistance when he would feel less tired, but right now, she would enjoy it. She lifted him and cradled him against her upper boobs. He sighed in pleasure and closed his eyes. His belly rumbled again and she hurried toward the shower. Being the dominant one in a relationship had a lot of perks, but it also included taking care of her partner, she decided. And it was a pleasure, not a burden, to be with her Minor, after all…

 

Sketchy situation by Kurogane335

Chapter 8: Sketchy situation

Alejandro sighed as he woke up. From the windows giving to the East, the rays of the sun were shining brightly in the room, illuminating and hinting at another morning lost to sleep. I really need to step up my game. Living with a MAJOR, even one as intense as Shannon shouldn’t derail my habits so much. I used to wake up early, the earliest in the house! Now, Lindsey would leave me snoring everyday I’m at home, if it wasn’t for school. But he couldn’t push his body beyond its breaking point, and living with his love was quite tiring.

The young man leapt out of the oversized bed and landed a little roughly on the ground. He was still a little wobbly. He used his hand to steady himself against the frame of the bed. Once he was sure he would be able to walk without falling, which required some leg stretches to wake them up, he searched for a shirt and a short. Now that the other two Cyclopeans had gone away, he was free to dress up as he wanted, and right now, he felt like going extremely casual. It was his roots, after all, even if his family was from the wealthy middle class.

Of course, getting to his clothes was kind of tricky. Nothing here had truly been designed with his kind in mind, so it was almost as if he was a large action figure come to life. Everything towered over him and he had to get creative to reach the closet where Shannon had neatly folded his clothes. A step-ladder, not too heavy but hard to put into position with just one arm, was used as an improvised stair, the top of it almost chest level for him. His muscles screamed a little, but he managed to reach for his t-shirts and shorts relatively quick.

Once satisfied with what he wore, he had to deal with his beard and hair, which was kind of hard considering that he hadn’t any mirror or anything of the like easily available and no sink. But he had a bidet! He had discovered it the first day and had had a very hard time not laughing his ass out when Shannon as wondered out loud why someone would have a special sink to wash her feet. And, thankfully, the bidet was near the shower’s glass doors. Which were extremely reflective… So he could shave and actually fix with his messy hair.

As he picked up the small bag were he kept his toothbrush, his razor and the like, he quietly walked into the large rooms of the house. It was truly impressive to see the size of this place; it was almost as if he had been into some ancient Church or castle, because of its size, but it was also nothing like them. He would have thought that he was used to it now, having spent so much time in Shannon’s manor near New Orleans, but it wasn’t really possible to get used to being so small. It was impossible to pretend that he was just on the smaller side of society in those conditions.

Caught up in those ideas, he didn’t even thought about where his fiancée was, when she usually assaulted him as soon as he woke up…

--------------------------------------------------

The Minor smiled at his reflection, passing a finger through his shorter beard. He hadn’t shaved nor trimmed in weeks, since just before the debate, and it meant that it had started to give him a wild look. Now that it was trimmed, he felt a lot sexier. Shannon’s influence is tainting me, he realized, smiling at this idea. I would never ever had thought myself to be sexy before! He needed to keep this feeling under control, but he couldn’t deny that it was a lot better to feel good about yourself than to wallow in his misery, as he had done for ten years after the Incident.

It had been tricky to shave correctly, with just one arm and no true mirror to look himself at, but he had done the trick with minimal cuts. He had pondered the possibility of shaving on his cheeks to just keep a short beard around his mouth, but had finally decided against it. I was an all or nothing kind of guy when it came to his beard after all. Either he kept all of it –save the portion on upper neck- or he didn’t. And he didn’t feel like shaving everything just yet.

He exited the bathroom, happy that Shannon had agreed the very first day they had arrived, to leave the doors open at all time so he could walk around unsupervised. He felt happier than he ever had been in the last few months, as if all his worries had evaporated. However, he froze when he reached the living room. There she was, as beautiful as ever, even without any make-up or skimpy clothes, just in a casual top and skirt, both in a deep purple. But in her hands was a sketchbook, utterly minuscule, since it was Minor-sized. His sketchbook.

“What are you doing!” he shrieked, rushing toward her to try and snatch it from her hands, even as a sense of dread and shame washed over him.

“I’m perusing it. It is… enlightening” replied Shannon, quite lazily, lifting the sketchbook slightly higher for her but far too high for him to get his hands on, now.

“Shannon!” he cried out. “It’s private! I don’t want…”

“You don’t want me to see how well you draw? Or your models?” she asked, her eyes glinting, clearly amused by his reaction, which appeased him a little.

“You aren’t… upset?” he asked, warily, glancing at her suspiciously.

“Why would I be?” she asked, frowning and then letting her mind thunder to enter his own, which he allowed, and thus discovered that she was genuinely unembarrassed by all of it.

“Well… you know… Izzy and Hua-Ju are also a part of the models…” he mumbled, blushing quite a lot now, especially because he felt her amused reaction in his mind.

“But I’m most of them. And the way you draw my face in what I suspect are orgasms… It is orgasms, right?” she pressed on, stopping on that as a sketch or another caught her fancy, even while she used her titanic body to prevent him from either going away –by putting on of her leg over and behind him in a casual display of power- or up, by pressing him gently between said leg and the massive sofa on which she was seating, hiding her face from his eyes in so doing.

“Yes…” he admitted, lowering his head and putting his hand on his face, genuinely embarrassed now.

“You’re so cute when you act like that” cooed Shannon. “But, seriously, how did you do that? I mean, I don’t know if I look like that when I’ve an orgasm, and I don’t think you’ll ever managed to see my face when I do, right?” she asked, cupping her monstrously bloated breasts and leaning forward so he could see them, which made him afraid she would tear some pages from his sketchbook.

“Oops, sorry baby” said the giantess when his worries about his work were transmitted by the Bond and she put the book on the top of her breasts, as far as he could tell “But, seriously, how did you do that? It can’t have been when I sleep, because I’m always awake before you now. And yet, I’m pretty sure it’s me, I’m vain enough to watch a lot of photos off me.”

“Well…” started Alejandro, shifting on his feet, “I look at you a lot. Like… as much as I can, because you’re so damn gorgeous and, well, I’m always a little afraid that I’ll wake-up in my room in Old Creek, realizing that all of this was a dream, and that I’m just imagining life with a girl who succeeded beyond anyone’s wildest dreams…”

It was truly a terribly embarrassing admission, one he would have favored to never have to reveal, but he couldn’t be blamed about it. He was, for all intent and purpose, a nobody. His only bit of fame was because of MAJORS. One who had almost destroyed him and another who had uplifted him like none of his kind had ever been. And that second MAJOR was such a giantess that she dwarfed every other person on the planet, in size and curves. It was as if he had been chosen by some sort of Goddess and it made him feel more than a little nervous that he was dreaming all of it.

“Oh my love…” softly said Shannon reaching for him with her gigantic fingers, caressing him and ensnaring him in the same time as he was brought to her shoulder. “You’re here. I’m here. We are real my wonderful little man” she whispered to him, kissing his face with her large lips, which was something he had grown used to but still felt incredible.

“I know, I know… I should stop thinking like that, and enjoy what I live without all those fears, but I can’t change that much now” he explained, smiling even as he felt his eyes becoming teary.

“Of course you can, but you don’t need to” replied Shannon, taking back the sketchbook in her hands and bringing it closer to her face, so he could see it and answer some questions about it, he suspected – the Bond was blurry because she had grown quite able at masking what she had in mind – something which turned out to be far harder for his kind once Bonded.

“Thank you” said the Minor, leaning on her left cheek, and enjoying the way she shivered lightly under his touch, those muscles so much more powerful than any of his acting as if he was dangerous…

Not dangerous, replied Shannon directly into his mind, sending a wave of appeasement into it to help him feel better. Quite the contrary, you’re so fragile and precious that I’m afraid I could hurt you without even realizing it, she continued. And I don’t want to hurt you by saying it, but it’s true, and I’m afraid for you more than ever after what happened during the debate.

“Well, here goes my ego” he laughed softly, shaking his head in the same time –even if he didn’t feel bad about all of it. Sitting on her was a privilege, after all. “But to be honest, I understand why you may feel like that. Still as you can see, I’m well, without any sequel, so I’ll just stick with my interpretation that you’re reacting as if you were afraid of me!”

“Whatever float your boat babe” giggled Shannon, shaking his whole body in so doing. “But don’t be surprised if your delusions will be blown up this evening when you’ll be under me as we have more sex on the beach or in bad! I love to feel you squirm…” she purred.

“This evening? I don’t think you’ll be able to postpone it. I know you little lady, I perfectly know that in ten minutes, you’ll be fondling me and I’ll be screaming under your touch, in pleasure may I had!”

“Is that really how you see me?” she asked, a little hurt perhaps. “I know that I don’t have much self-control around you, but I’m not some sort of sex-crazed lunatic! Plus, I have something planned for you to do now, if you feel like it, of course?”

She turned her head to look at him. It was one of the drawbacks sitting on her shoulders, none of them could really see each other. Somehow it was worse for him, since he could only see her in full at a distance, which made him a little sad. She hadn’t such problems, since she could simply take him in her hands and look at him however long she wanted. Of course, their difference in stature also had a lot of positive elements which had often surprised them both as much as anyone else would be if they heard about them.

There was the obvious possibilities of her stuffing him in her cleavage, or having him crawl underneath it to reach her pubic region and pleasure it, of course. But it also magnified her every reaction, arousing him to no end. It was, after all, quite a lot pride-inducing to be able to have a living mountain scream your name by caressing her privates with but the tip of your fingers. Getting dominated physically and –sometimes- mentally, was but a small price to pay for Alejandro. He enjoyed her body far too much to resist it.

“Sure, ask away” he said, curious now at what she had in mind, since she kept her ideas clouded.

“Well… You’ve asked me to pose for you a lot of times now and…”

“Yes!” he shouted, cutting her off. “Yes, I’ll draw you whenever you want, my love!”

“Oh my God, you’re just so adorable!” laughed Shannon, shaking her head and almost covering him in her mane in doing so, which made him yelp in surprise. “Why do you love to draw and pain so much Alejandro? I can feel your mind radiating at the idea of me posing to you, and not on a sexual level. You’re just…. happy that you’ll get to draw me! That’s so uplifting!”

“Well… And I know it’ll sound a lot sadder than I feel about it but… when I lived inside my parent’s house for ten years, because I was too terrified by the outside world to confront it, even when I knew I would, at some point, to live with some woman from Old Creek until I died…”

“Well you clearly didn’t ended with a woman from Old Creek” laughed Shannon, interrupting him.

“Really? Aren’t you born in the same maternity Al’ and I did?” he asked, amused.

“I…” she started, then stopped. “Oh my God! You are ending with an Old Creek girl!”

“Indeed I am. The best one!” he chuckled. “But to finish what I was saying, drawing and painting was a way to escape, to forget my pain and my fear. At first. Then I just loved it, and there was so many pictures on the internet, of everything, that I never lacked any models. That’s how I managed to draw your faces in the sketches, to be honest. I used my memory and pictures of you to try and capture the essence of your sexiness, your alluring style and… and your innate power and charisma.”

Shannon’s mouth was now wide open, as if she hadn’t expected something like that from him. It surprised him, because he had never felt that he was hiding how he felt about her and why her being his model would make him incredibly happy. He had asked her several times, after all, even if they hadn’t had the time for her to pose for him. He pried carefully into her mind, who was overflowing with pride, joy and love, mainly.

“I should kiss you right now” she said, her voice full of lust. “But I would lose it and prove you right when you said that I wouldn’t be able to wait for the evening before we did the naughty. So I won’t, sorry” she added, stiffening herself, as she was steeling her mind against her impulses, offering him a mouth-watering view of her titanic breasts wobbling a little below his perch.

“Well, I’ll kiss you, since I actually am able to control myself better” he replied, laughing as his lips lightly touched her left cheek.

“Meany” she chuckled. “So, I guess we’ll have to start soon, if you want to finish it today, right?”

“Yes, but if we want for me to actually start on it today” he corrected seriously. “It isn’t possible for me to draw that quickly, especially because I want to really capture the beauty of your eyes, the way your hairs reflect the light and your skin shines when the sun touch it… I’ll have a lot of work for several days, perhaps weeks. But I can’t wait to try it.”

“Wow, you’re really pumped up!” chuckled the giantess, moving her shoulders to dislodge him and make him fall on her prodigious rack. “How come?”

“Well, I want to make a painting out of this drawing, so it’ll be a very long work in progress, if you want to know” he explained, sprayed on her tits, and enjoying it, rolling a little over them. “So you’ll have to be very patient, because I won’t show you anything, I’ll cut the Bond during the session, possibly sessions, and you’ll only see the final product.”

“What!? But I want to see every part of the process!” complained Shannon, moving around a little, making him bounce in tune with her orbs.

“Well you won’t” taunted the Minor, again on his back as he rested on the warm black skin. “You’ll have to deal with it, otherwise, I won’t draw you, no matter how much I crave for it.”

The giantess pouted, which made her even more beautiful in his eyes. It was something he kept being surprised by. Every time he felt she couldn’t become more beautiful, she proved him wrong. It was really unfair, MAJORS had really everything, the mind, the might and the beauty. Poor Minors couldn’t really compete with them, and had to cheat their way into whatever success they could achieve and sought after. I don’t think any of us would stand a chance against any MAJOR wanting to succeed, even with an equal drive.

“You’re belittling yourself and your kind thinking like that” huffed Shannon, caressing his belly and his torso as she spoke, almost as she would have done with a dog, if any was large enough to not look like a Chihuahua did to him. “You’re far greater than you give yourself credit for, and so are other Minors. You just need to realize it and you’ll see how you little peoples will change the world for the better!”

“Yeah, well, considering what I’ve seen of the average Minor, I think what’ll change is the fact that it’ll be mandatory for MAJORS to take care of everything for them” said Alejandro, with quite a bit of cynicism and also some auto-derision.

“Oooh, somebody is unhappy about some developments of the campaign… Well, you shouldn’t be. You haven’t had the opportunity to see how the debate changed minds. I didn’t have that time either, so we’ll see how things have evolved when we’ll return to New Orleans.”

“You really think it’ll have shaped up to be better than what we saw at times? I think there is more Shawna than Izzy in this world…”

“We’ll see, and we won’t lose hope” replied the black behemoth, calmly but strongly. “Plus, honestly, Shawna’s not so bad. I’m pretty sure she would love very much to be in your place, for instance!”

“Well, she can keep dreaming! I’m not going anywhere!” laughed Alejandro, seconds before he was almost dislodged by the hilarity of his fiancée.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shannon did her best to remain still. It wasn’t easy, especially considering her posture. She was laying on her right side, the ocean on her back, the sun high above her and a little bit of wind playing with her hair. Her weight was considerable and it made her current pose hard to hold, because she could feel the sand caving underneath it. Her muscular strength was great enough that her monstrous weight almost never bothered her, after all. And yet, in the last twelve or so minutes, she had managed to remain relatively still, so her lover wouldn’t have to stay under the cruel rays of the sun for too long.

“Okay, so I’ve finished the rough outline. Do you want to take a break? I must not be so comfortable to stay like that for too long.”

“It’s not the best” admitted the giantess. “But I do enjoy the contrast in our sizes that way” she added, chuckling. “I feel like some ancient statue of a goddess or something, like that!”

“Humble as ever” laughed the Minor. “But I see what you mean. You are stunning and I think I realize how tall you are even better like that. I’m ridiculously small compared to you, but it won’t prevent me from drawing you as best I can!”

“Great! But remember that if you need to drink, I have more than enough fresh milk for you to sate your thirst baby doll” she cooed, moving her head to better look at him, while cupping one of her breast, gently so as to not ruin her bikini with milk spots.

“I… I keep that in mind” replied Alejandro, feeling a little embarrassed – she could tell at the way he looked down and away from her when he said that, which made her chuckle a little.

“You’re the one who insisted to do it outside my love” she teased, her voice dropping almost as low as when she moaned during sex. “And it’s my duties as your soon to be wife to make sure that you don’t dehydrate yourself. So, I stress again that my tanks are filling up as we speak and that they’ll need to be emptied soon anyway. So you may as well use them when you feel the need!”

Her lover looked at her enormous torso, each of her globes bigger than his whole body, and several times heavier. Her breathing quickened as she pictured herself springing on him, pinning him down and fucking her like a wild animal, screaming out in the sand for all the world to see. She let out a low growl as she watched him refocus on his work. It’s so unfair! He’s so damn beautiful, doing what he loves! How am I supposed to resist my urges when I see how he look at me, how he’s focused on his sketchbook to make sure I’m drawn to his liking

She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm herself. She needed to keep her impure thoughts in check, at least for the time being. Despite his protestations, she felt confident that her minuscule love was able to draw quickly and he was probably assaulted by his own lust, which may have played a part in how determinate he seemed to be to finish this and not let himself fall behind what he wanted to achieve today. And as the MAJOR and thus the dominant one in this relationship, she had a duty to be able to contain herself at least twice as well as he did.

“Could you put your left hand on your hips?” he asked, breaking her train of thought.

“Sure” she replied, deciding to not press the matter more as she did as she was asked, raising her arm and then putting it as sexily as she could on her hip, her fingers sprayed over it.

“Wonderful. I… I can’t tell you how happy I am to be able to draw you as you really are, not just based on some pictures laying around on the web… I may end a little too enthusiastic about all of this, so you’ll have to bear with it a little. If it helps, I want it finished during our honeymoon, since I don’t think I’ll be able to do it in a way which will satisfy me before our wedding – especially with so few séances left to draw…”

“You know you can always take a picture of me with your phone and use it as a reference, right?” asked Shannon, who knew that he usually forgot about that kind of things. “You can even shoot several and keep the best for what you have in mind.”

“I… I hadn’t even thought about it. I guess I really am a caveman when it comes to technology!”

“It’s a part of your charm Alejandro!” chuckled the behemoth. “But to be honest, don’t snap them just now. I really, really, want to have sex with you right now and to make you drink all my milk, and if you have reference material safe on your phone, I’m not sure I’ll be able to control my urges” she explained, taking slow and deep breath to calm herself, even as she felt her nipples hardening and her milk slosh inside of her.

“Oh… Okay then. I’ll try to keep that in mind, but I think the light’s perfect or will soon be. You think you’ll be able to control yourself? I mean, a picture won’t ever capture things like my eyes do, you know? And I want this sketch to be perfect, otherwise I won’t be able to use it as a base for further work” he added after a moment.

“I won’t make no promise” stated Shannon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

“I wish I was a man!” roared Shannon, “and you a girl! I would destroy your ass and you would love it! You’d fall pregnant with my pre-cum!”

The giantess let out an incredibly loud roar, letting her mind be submerged by her lover’s pleasure as she pounded his ass and played with his penis in the same time. It was an incredible sensation, almost as if she was doing it to herself, even as he sighed and moaned and tried to get ahold of her nipple to play with it as best he could. But she shook him far too much for that to happen. On her back, their naked bodies on the beach, with the ocean as their sole horizon, Shannon felt incredibly powerful. Alejandro’s mind was utterly consumed by their love-making, so, in essence, she was his everything.

“Sha… Shannon!” he pleaded, between gasps and moans. “Go… slower, please…”

“Are you sure?” she asked, her breath a little short. “I mean, you can take it faster, we both know it!”

“I... Yes, but…” he started, before letting out a howl of pleasure when her strap-on expertly pushed on his prostate while her fingers caressed his erect dick.

“See, you like it rough babe, almost as much as me!” laughed the behemoth, letting her right hand extend from his magic wand to his torso without any effort on her part, while her left held him as steady as possible. “And you have to admit that I showed such restrain that I can pick the pace now, right? You wouldn’t want to feel dejected today, right?”

“You… always… pick the pace!” whined her Minor, even as his mind send more waves of pleasure into her, which made her laugh throatily.

“True, but I’ve always good reasons to do so, and today it’s because I’ve been a good girl, haven’t I?”

“Yeah…” managed to moan Alejandro, before his body and mind succumbed to her ministrations once more, preventing him to talk.

They had started their love making barely fifteen minutes ago, and the sun was already setting. Shannon was impressed with herself. She would never had guessed she could control herself so well and let her lover work on his drawing for the most part of the day. But seeing how focused he was, how he could forget the outside world to let his hand do its magic on a blank page… It had pushed her to be the best model she could. And when he had finally stopped, as his belly growled menacingly, she had realized that they hadn’t even had lunch.

Once thing had led to another, and she was now pounding him mercilessly. He was terribly hungry, she could feel it underneath his pleasure, but suppressing this feeling was easy for her. She wasn’t a Tier 3, but she was a very powerful Tier 2 and when they had sex, Alejandro’s mind was wide open now that he trusted her absolutely. In fact, ever since they had come to this island, he had been Bonded with her almost all the time – except with Yuval and Joaquin around. After all, she carefully Bonded them when he slept, to make sure that he only had pleasant dreams.

“Still…” she grunted. “I would love to be a man and you a girl!” she said, breaking the silence and returning to her previous idea.

“Why?” managed to gasp her lover as she made him jump on her strap, letting him fall just too short of her engorged nipples for him to drink and get his food and drink just yet.

“Because then, we would have greater chances of having Minor children” she explained, groaning in pleasure. “And I would have such an enormous dick! Derek’s huge for his size, can you imagine what kind of monster I would pack? I would get it out when someone’s bothering me and everyone would just submit to my arguments!”

“That’s… not… how… it works!” said the Minor, displaying quite a lot of mental strength.

“It would, if I were a man” she laughed. “But I guess there would be some drawbacks…”

“No shit… You would break me in half with just the tip!” yelled Alejandro, making use of a lull in her almost never ending pumping into his ass.

“Yeah, that would be a problem. And as a Minor woman, perhaps you wouldn’t be able to handle having a child from me and you could get hurt or even die… Now that I think about it, it’s better to be a woman, don’t you think?”

“I do” admitted her small man, hoping that his ordeal was over, and being terribly wrong about it.

“Wonderful! Then, I guess I need to be pleased as a woman and a mother!” chuckled Shannon.

In one swift move, she lifted him for the strap-on, sat, and brought him toward her left nipple. He didn’t even try to resist it, resigned already, which made her feel even more in control and thus, aroused. She sighed when she felt his small mouth on her rock hard nipple and moaned when he started to suck, letting her white and fat milk flow into him, feeding him and making sure he had all the nutrients he needed for today. It was only right that those breasts he loved so much fed him now, considering how much time he had spent drawing them today.

“Yes, it’s definitively better to be a woman” she decided, as she stood there like an ancient idol, letting the last rays of the sun shine on them.

She couldn’t wait to be married with him. Only a few days now stood between her and that dream becoming a reality and she had to do a lot of effort to not let her mind wander on her dress. She wanted to surprise him with it, and while right now he was tired, contended and feeding off her, she couldn’t take a chance. So, instead, she focused on him, his body odor, his voice, his eyes… And just like always, she felt herself falling in love with him even more. She couldn’t wait to officially spend the rest of their lives together.

 

 

Final Chapter by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

And her eit is, the final chapter ! I hope you've liked this short story !

Final Chapter

Alejandro looked at the crowd behind him. A crowd. It would have been more accurate to say that it was something like twenty peoples gathered in Old Creek old church. More than half of them were his family, of course. His dad and his mom stood at the forefront, beaming with pride, obviously. Jules was particularly happy, his torso constrained in a smoking looking at least a size too small. He seemed ready to jump from the church bench, perhaps to take his first son in his arms, or to protect his wife, who laughed at a joke Lindsey had probably just said.

His mother was also looking great, and quite obviously pregnant, which made him really uneasy, even if he knew it was relatively normal for MAJORS. She was in a sky blue dress, with openings on her upper arms and in his back, hugging her petite curves to attract attention. And it did nothing to hide her situation; to the contrary, her belly was made more prominent, and while she always kept a hand on it, it was less to hide it than to protect the baby inside.

Alejandro didn’t really know how to act now that he would have another younger sibling, one so much younger than himself that he may as well haven’t been related to her. Because it would be a girl, apparently. Laura, had told his mom, since she already had two children with a name starting with an “A” and only one with an “L”. A strange reasoning, but he really didn’t feel the need to voice his opinion on it. It wasn’t as if he would see much of her, even if he did plan to visit Old Creek as often as possible, if only to remain attached to his roots.

“Hey, are you okay?” asked Alaric, standing -more accurately towering over him, since the Minor barely cleared his waist- next to him, and looking slightly concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine… Perhaps a little tense, but, well, it’s quite a special day.”

“For you maybe. For me, it’s Tuesday” joked his twin, earning a playful punch in the hip for his words. “Ariel and I didn’t had so much pomp. An oath before an officer and, bam, we were married, and quite ready to have our honeymoon!”

“Yeah, well, not everyone is such a lustful brute, ‘cause I’m pretty sure that your honeymoon involved a lot of screams in the bedroom” wryly replied the Minor. “And I just have to look at your wife’s belly to have a proof of that, so don’t try to refute it!”

Ariel looked at them and waved at her husband, her face flustered, probably because she was surrounded by so many sympathetic MAJORS. She had had a terrible life, after all, until his brother found her. And now she stood next to his mom, her pregnancy so pronounced that she seemed ready to give birth anytime. Having twins, Minors at that, was taking a toll on her frail body, but she seemed fuller of life than Alejandro had ever seen her, which, admittedly, had consisted of pictures or grainy videos. Even before the debate, when she had seemed awed and gleefully enjoyed everything which had been denied her, she hadn’t been that happy.

“I won’t” softly said Alaric. “But I don’t think you get how incredible she is. She… she calms me, in ways I didn’t even knew I needed. She… when she’s with me, when I think about our sons to come… I feel complete, in perfect harmony. It sounds cheesy, right?” he finished, laughing off a little.

“Nah. You just smell awfully camembert” joked Alejandro, looking up at his brother. “But you aren’t the first MAJOR to tell that to me. Shannon does to. But I know you guys don’t change so easily. You’ve no idea what I had to do to make her accept to come and marry in Old Creek and not in fraekin’ Washington!” he said, huffing a little. “Seriously, why would I want a super-church packed by attendants I don’t know, probably shareholders or employees or whatever, I ask you?”

“I’m willing to bet that the oath taking place in a church was a part of it” chuckled Alaric, “because I can’t see you having such an idea!”.

“Yup. That and no one but family once it was clear I didn’t want the wedding of the century. She was too afraid that I would invite Izzellah and drop her at the altar, somehow, to elope with her, never to be seen again.”

“Wouldn’t have you?” asked his twin, sounding a little surprised.

“No!” shouted the Minor, drawing the attention of his already 3m12 (10f2) little sister, and Derek Matthewson, with whom she was talking in hushed whisper, between fit of laughter and were now looking at him worriedly.

“Really? I’m surprised, I really am. I mean, I always felt that being with Shannon so much would actually put you off, considering how clingy she always was with you when we were kid. But I guess she really caught your fancies, right? You’ve always been a boob guy!”

“I wasn’t much of an anything guy, if you remember right” grumbled the Minor, his face taking a deep shade of red due to his embarrassment.

“Please. Tall, well-endowed and muscular was always your type, we both know it. At least when it comes to MAJORS, because while Izzy would be average for our kind, she is definitively neither tall nor muscular or super-curvy for yours. SO Shannon does beat her us then?”

“Indeed. And she’s pregnant” blurted Alejandro, before putting his hand on his mouth, immediately regretting having said it and cursing himself.

“What?” yelped Alaric, crouching promptly to be able to lower his voice and still speak to him easily.

“What kind of reaction is that?” asked the Minor, a little offended now. “Did you think I… we didn’t do anything together or what?”

“Sorry but… I mean, come on…” said his brother, losing him here. “Damn it, I really have to spell it to you? Are you marrying her because you knocked her up?”

Alejandro looked at her brother and, in a swift movement, punched him on the nose, which made him jerk back and fall on his ass. The young man seethed at his brother. The gall of him! To even think he could be like that! If Shannon had tried to pressure me like that I… I wouldn’t have caved in so easily! At least, it’s what he thought, but if he was being honest with himself, he would have probably not broken with her, but refused to marry her. Which wasn’t great, but at least it would have been something. He guessed.

“Have you lost your mind?” asked Alaric, returning to his crouching position, even as his smaller sibling felt all eyes on him, which made his skin crawl.

“No. But I would like some consideration. Who do you think I am? Some sort of pathetic loser? I wouldn’t have had a wedding if Shannon was pressuring me with a kid. Moron” he grumbled at his little brother and then sighed. “Sorry. I’m... I’m just on edge, okay?”

“Sure, don’t worry. It’s not like you could hurt me anyway” giggled Alaric. “I just fell on my ass because of how surprised I was that you’d punch me.”

“Sure. And you yelped like a little girl because you wanted to make me feel strong, of course.”

“Smart and sexy. I guess I can see why girls would fawn all over you!” taunted his giant brother, getting back up. “Shannon will have to work hard to keep you for herself!”

“Go on, laugh at me. I can’t wait to see you all mushy with your sons, you big dumb idiot” chuckled Alejandro, already anticipating it.

------------------------------------------------------

“He’ll say no” said Shannon, looking at herself in her mirror, even as her mother finished to work on her hair, feeling atrociously anxious and doing her best to resist her urge to bite her nails.

Her guts seemed to have tied into knots, even beneath her daughter, and there seemed to be nothing she could do to calm herself. She had stared down dozens of old white men, with their old money and old families backing them up without breaking a sweat, but the very prospect to stand before a priest and to wait for the man of her life to speak was somehow far worse. She couldn’t bully him, she couldn’t break some bones or threaten to do so, to achieve compliance. She had to wait for him to make a choice, and she knew he would say no.

“What are you talking about?” chided Alexis. “That boy has fallen heel over head for you, you just have to snap your fingers and he’ll be at your beck and call. No way he says anything but yes!”

Being twice as tall as her mother meant that Alexis had to use a ladder to be able to comb Shannon’s hair, and the cold metal was extremely uncomfortable on her back. Still, she did her best not to move, so as to avoid throwing her mom to the ground. She really didn’t need such an accident now. This day should have been perfect and she dreaded it would end in ruin and complete disaster.

“You don’t know him. He’ll see right through me, how even on my wedding day all I want is to take him on the altar, to have my way with him, even in this most precious day…”

“Nonsense. For a start, if you keep your mind to yourself, no one but you will know. And me, of course, but who am I to judge. I almost jumped on Andrew when our wedding was over and he barely had the time to get me in the car and then to the hotel before I tore his pants off. What a day it has been! I think you were conce…”

“I don’t want to know!” interrupted Shannon with a shrill voice, feeling blood rush to her face and thanking God to have been born black enough that it didn’t show too much.

She was both happy and extremely embarrassed by her mother’s presence. They had worked together, especially her, to try and restore the relationship they had before she lost it and almost killed her and her unborn baby brother, almost two years ago now. But, truth been told, if her mama hadn’t been here today, she would have probably required a specialized hair-dresser to preparer her long mane into something at least half decent for her Alejandro. She felt strangely weak while in the same time she had a fire raging in her loins.

“How can you be so prude on such subjects and such a lusty beast elsewhere?” asked her mother, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Mom!” yelled Shannon, trying to turn her head to glare at Alexis.

“Don’t move!” chided her mother, slapping her with the wooden comb, large enough that she looked like a little girl playing with her mother’s, which should have been funny but only exacerbated Shannon’s nervousness today. “Do you want me to finish your hair on time, or do you prefer to see how long he’ll wait until he’ll thought you’ve ditched the whole wedding?”

“He wouldn’t think that! Ever!” huffed the giantess, her breasts almost spilling over the dress which barely contained them as she did.
Even as she said that, she felt a chill ran in her spine. What if he does? If I’m extremely late, won’t he take it as me getting cold feet at the last moment? Or… or having played a dirty trick on him? She felt her breath quicken and her heart pumped her blood faster. She couldn’t think about it, she needed to focus on what she would do when she would see him, so beautiful and attractive. She needed to be sure she wouldn’t make a mistake, she wouldn’t shock his family, or hers, and that both of them would leave the church happily married until death did them apart.

“There, that’s much better. You’re intelligent and very beautiful my dear. No wonder he’s fallen for you that way”’ softly said Alexis.

-------------------------------------------------------

Trumpets seemed to roar to life and Alejandro jumped at little, startled. It was just the music they had requested to be played in the old church -not the organ but something Shannon had handed over to the local priest, or whatever his grade was. And while he certainly hadn’t really been an active part of the planning, he knew what the music meant. Shannon had left the room where she had been grooming herself for this moment and the Minor regretted not spending more time hidden somewhere. He felt as if he was sweating far too abundantly. He was certain that everyone could smell it, like a sour fragrance below his cologne. His shirt collar seemed too tight, and he used a finger to try and loosen it a little, to no avail.

“Calm down, you’re fine” whispered Alaric from above, turning his back on the entrance even as Alejandro started to turn to look at it.

“Yeah, sure… I’m all fidgety, and so not ready. I’m ridiculous and…” replied the Minor, pivoting nervously on his feet to try and look at the main door.

“Stop” growled his brother, putting a massive hand on his right shoulder to force him to turn and face the altar. “You’re fine, and you just need to breath, slow and steady, okay?”

“I don’t…” started the young man, even as his breath quickened, feeling more and more out of breath.

“Calm. Down. And. Breath. Slowly” ordered his MAJOR twin, squeezing his fingers a little.

Alejandro felt ready to protest, but one look at Al’s hard face and he gulped down his objections. He closed his eyes and tried to breath at a slower rate. It wasn’t easy, he felt as if he was lacking oxygen, at first. His legs felt weak, and so did his arm. His fingers itched and he felt the phantom pain of his left arm. Then, slowly and surely, he felt his lungs expand and being filled. His weakness subsided, if only a little and he felt able to endure the wait a little while longer. As he calmed down, his brother’s fingers relaxed until he was just resting his hand on his shoulder.

“There. We don’t want you to collapse before Shannon came in. She would lose it and trample everyone just to get to you” chuckled Alaric.

Alejandro opened his mouth, but he stopped dead in his tracks when the music grew louder and more urgent. His twin’s hand left his shoulder and immediately, Alejandro turned on his heels to look at the door. Alexis Matthewson was opening them, beaming in her red dress, with her impressive décolleté and short hair, smiling at the small crowd, and especially her husband, who held her latest baby in his arm, who giggled and reached for his mother, even while she moved to let her elder children come in, such a towering figure that he hadn’t realized that the whiteness behind the already tall MAJOR was but a part of Shannon’s dress.

“Jesus Christ, it’s an angel on Earth” said someone and it took a moment for Alejandro to realize that he had been the one talking.

Shannon silhouette was framed by the light of the sun, and while it hid her features for the moment, it made her look even more regal in his eyes. And when the doors closed and that he got a good look at her, his breath got caught in his throat. She’s majestic and so, so beautiful! How come I was lucky enough to strike her fancies? He devoured her with his eyes, unable to contain himself. He probably looked utterly ridiculous, but he couldn’t care at all, she was just too much for him to not enjoy it as long as he could.

Her body was contained by a perfectly white dress, diaphanous and almost ethereal. He wondered briefly how this thing managed to contain her curves and how much it had cost, but his mind didn’t linger on such thoughts. It was simply fried by the way her body moved in that thing, each of her curvy parts rolling sensually, her whole body exuding primal power and sexuality, a Goddess of the Ancient World coming to grant mortals a sight of her body. And her hair! Alejandro didn’t know how she had done that, but it was simply perfect.

Gone was her mane, as carefully groomed as it was. Instead, hundreds of braids, tight and ingrained with beads of what he suspected were white pearls and what he knew was white feathers, forming a complex crown on her head. Dozens of braids fell on her shoulders and coiled on her opulent bosom, entirely exposed but for a slim white band, contrasting quite a lot with her dark skin. She had even let one of her braid, a single one, falling on her face, just to the right of her right eye, in a way she knew he loved so much.

“You’re so beautiful” he whispered when she stopped next to him, domineering him simply by standing next to him, making him look like a toddler near a tall woman. And he loved every moment of it, being there, with her looking so majestic.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Shannon looked down on her right side. Her wide hips almost hide her lover, but she had managed to stop on a perfect spot, where she would be able to look at him easily. And she had a hard time admitting that he could see herself as beautiful when he looked so stunning. In fact, when she had entered the church and had her eyes adjusting to the relative darkness in it compared to the sunny outside, she felt ready to crumble when she saw him looking at her, sizing her up and probably unconsciously judging her.

She had almost missed a step, and she just knew he had seen it. That he made no comment about it was simply another proof of how chivalrous and gentlemanly he was. It made her so hot and flustered. His green eyes, sharp and focused, yet gentle and alluring, the ghost smile on his lips, making him look absolutely stunning. The way he stood, in a charming and enticing pose, without looking cocksure. His short beard, mostly black with some ginger parts enhancing it. And his short wavy hair, of course, stealing her breath away.

And he looked so hot on his attire! He had actually accepted to be measured so he would have a tailor-made smoking for today. An Armani, jet black, with a pure white shirt underneath. She had expected a bowtie or an actual tie to complement it, but instead he went without one. But he did add a rose, a white rose, in his buttonhole, freshly open and with such a delicate perfume she doubted he would have been able to pick it without putting it just before his nose. But she could smell the flower, and many other fragrances.

She could tell he was nervous, she smelt it in his sweat, a very small amount really, but enough to betray him. But even that was drowned by his cologne and his natural body odor, which mixed together to create a perfect storm of smells and tastes. Well, not tastes really, she thought, but I guess it’s close enough for me to call them that… It made controlling herself so much harder, when he was so close, so tantalizingly close and easily taken. But she stiffened and resisted her urges. She tried to focus on what her mother had told her just before they went in.

“It’ll be hard, Shannon. Very hard. But you have to control yourself. I know, more than most, how much you love him. But you must keep your head clear. You’ll have plenty of times for cloudy minds and foggy memories tonight. But right now, you need your head in the game, so focus on what appears to be flaws on him, or anyone else so you don’t lose it, okay?”

“He doesn’t have flaws” she had sternly replied, looking down, figuratively and literally at her mother. “But I’ll keep that in mind. I want today to be perfect for him, I can’t afford to make mistakes.”

So she focused on the only thing which made her sad. His left arm was still his basic prosthesis. He had refused to get it replaced with the high-tech one she had had created under the codename of Project Renewal. The first trial runs had been resounding successes, but even then, he didn’t gave in, so his left arm was stuck in a falsely relaxed pose, his only blemish in her eyes, if even that could be called a flaw. But she hadn’t yet given up on her hope to have him undergo the surgical operations necessary so that he could get a functional left arm, in the near future. It was just a question of cajoling and convincing him, after all.

She tried to focus on the music coming from the speakers. It wasn’t really helpful, but she couldn’t do much anyway. She wanted him, more than ever perhaps, but it was impossible for her to give in right now, and she thus took slow, calming breath. It helped, if only a little bit. As the pastor came in, walking toward them, she noticed that it was still the same balding white man he had been almost twelve years ago, looking barely over fifty still. He looked as kind and comprehensive as ever, and when he propped himself up, on his tiptoes to whisper to her.

“Don’t worry young lady, we’ll try to do a quick ceremony” smiled the old man. “I know that newlyweds have short patience.”

“Thanks you Father” she replied, smiling shyly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do you, Shannon Evelyna Matthewson, you agree to take for husband this minor, however small and frail, however much weak and sickly, to provide, protect, and make him happy in this world and the next, without ever turning your back on him?”

“I do” firmly replied the giantess, towering so much over the far smaller MAJOR that it could have been comical if they didn’t love each other so very much.

“And you, Alejandro Ferrand, do you agree to take for wife this woman, so vastly superior in wealth and body, in intellect and health, to serve, to care and to grant her all you can give her in this world and the next.”

“I do” replied Alejandro, his nervousness from prior finally evaporating, a wave of heat rushing over him as he answered the priest, even if he found the sermon distasteful.

“Then, I hereby pronounce you wife and husband!” roared the pastor. “You may kiss the bride!”

Before he could say anything, Alejandro felt a gigantic body moves swiftly near him and large hands catching him. He was brought to a face towering so high above the ground that his stomach lurched a little. Large, wet and burning lips kissed his, a raging tongue forced its way into his mouth and his own rushed toward it, as fingers put his head in a more comfortable position as they shared a passionate kiss. After a long moment he was released and able to take a ragged breath as he was pressed against the curvature of her neck.

“I love you” she whispered, her voice almost inaudible, a low rumbled vibrating from her throat to his ears more than anything else.

“I love you” he replied, kissing her neck softly.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Alejandro Matthewson” she whispered, caressing his petite body as they laid in bed, in the best room the Minor by the Sea had to offer.

“You know you’ve repeated it hundreds of time in a few hours, right?” he asked, chuckling under the grazing of her immense fingertips, his body covered by the marks of her kisses, and some gentle biting, his muscle aching after the most prodigious love-making session they had ever shared, which was quite something to say.

“I know” she replied calmly. “I’ll do it billions of time more. Alejandro Matthewson. Today’s one of the best days of my life, and I’m so happy you allowed me to be your wife…”

“One of the best days? Ouch, I feel a little like a loser now!” joked Alejandro.

“Don’t” she ordered, her voice playful still. “You’re in each of those best days. The day we met, the first time we kissed as kid, that day at your parent’s home, two years ago, when you moved to New Orleans and I got to dance for you under the dark light…”

She let her voice trails off, as she remembered all those days. What a travel it had been, twenty two years of her life to his twenty-one, leaving her with so little time to share with him. It soured her mood for a moment, but she casted this idea away. She didn’t need to care about it, not one bit. She would have years to think about it, find ways to accommodate his nature as a Minor, every step of the way, to make him happy and keep him healthy. But right now, as newlyweds? She wouldn’t let herself fall into those pitfalls.

“You really crushed on me hard, back when we were kids” dreamily said her lover.

“You had no idea, didn’t you?” she giggled. “You really thought that all we did were innocent games!”

“It wasn’t?” asked a surprised Alejandro, which made her laugh out loud.

“No! I mean, come on baby! Elie always wanted to play tickle with you, I wanted to play the knight saving the princess and the guys… well, back then, I guess they knew they wanted you but didn’t understood why as well as we did.”

“That’s kind of sexist, you know?” asked her husband, looking slightly put off by this whole revelation, and frankly, she couldn’t blame him for it.

“I don’t care” she said, sounding unconcerned even to her ears. “It’s just the two of us. And it’s true. You’ve no idea how much fight we all had, once Alaric brought you back home.”

“And I guess Joseph…” he started, but she didn’t let him finish his sentence.

“Don’t. Ever. Talk. About. Him. Again” she growled, letting her burning hatred and rage of this dead man flaring for the first time.

“Shannon…” he started, surprised by her vehement reaction, but she couldn’t care.

“I’m not joking. When it’ll be necessary to talk about it to our kids, I’ll do the talking. You? I don’t want you to ever again think about him, what he did, what he looked like, anything. I want his memory excised from your mind, I want his name forgotten, his existence erased from History.”

“You really hate him…” whispered Alejandro.

“Twice as much as I love you” admitted Shannon.

“But it’s all a part of my past, of my story. How can I write new pages of it without the whole book complete?”

“I don’t know. But what I know is that we’ll find a way. Together. Because our story is truly starting tonight, and it belongs only to the two of us.”

She leant forward and kissed him, deeply but without her usual hunger for his lips.

FIN

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8794