The TF app by Dustman1
Summary:

You see an ad for a new app, it is like tinder but instead of dates it is for women to live out fantasies of owning men as objects. You download it and your adventure begins.

 

(storyline completed now)

 

its back, now with an alternate ending!!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Object, Adult 30-39, Couples, Footwear, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 12539 Read: 146319 Published: November 23 2019 Updated: October 19 2020

1. Breaking you in by Dustman1

2. Orders by Dustman1

3. Reunion by Dustman1

4. Favourites by Dustman1

5. The other side by Dustman1

6. Fun for one by Dustman1

7. Under the influence(r) by Dustman1

8. Salty by Dustman1

9. challenged by Dustman1

10. worked out badly by Dustman1

11. jess comes back by Dustman1

12. end of the line by Dustman1

13. *alt* mornings meal by Dustman1

Breaking you in by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

First chapter of many

*******

You saw the app, advertised alone on the homepage of the app store. You thought it would be a laugh so quickly downloaded it. You opened it and were presented with sign in options, you saw an option to sign in with Facebook so tapped that, a warning came up:

"Signing up through facebook will dramatically increase the chance of someone you know being presented within the app, proceed at your discretion"

You tapped continue, not realy taking in what it meant. You then saw the home screen, it asked if you were male or female, you tapped male and were shown another disclaimer:

"All objects forfeit their rights when they confirm an owner, all owners are not responsible for injuries caused by them to objects, in every case the owner will not be held responsible, this includes the death, accidental or otherwise, in all cases the object will be removed from the system and the owner will deal with them however they want"

Again you tap confirm, a loading symbol comes up followed by a girls picture. Below her face was her first name, her age and what she wants you to be for her. A little help bubble pops up, "your first owner will be someone who is a first time owner, to get both parties used to the system, the maximum time for your first time is 1 hour". Tbe bubble went away, and you turned your attention to the girl. She was reasonably attractive, the name  and age below was alisha, 21. Under that was what she wanted, you read it and swiped left, you diddnt want to be a tongue piercing, not yet anyway.

A few swipes left later and a few weird requests you found someone you were okay with. An attractive blonde, looked sporty. Lydia, 25. She wanted a shoe. How bad could it be you thought as you swiped right, letting her know you were interested.

After a few minutes of swiping left through countless girls asking for things you got a notification, lydia had messaged you. 

Lydia-"hey, its so cool you want to be my shoe, ive set what i want, all you need to do is confirm and youll be mine in no time"

You-"yeah, so is this your first time? Its mine"

Lydia-"yes it is, so exciting, some of my friends have owned guys, they let me use them sometimes, its super fun so im excited to own one for myself finally, even if its only an hour this time, now hurry up and confirm, im in a rush"

You read the message and decided not to keep her waiting. You tapped the confirm button, your screen flashed very bright and you passed out. You woke up to the giant face of lydia looking at you, she looked exstatic, she stood up and then grabbed you, you saw she was in tight jeans with a tight top on, she diddnt say anything to you as she put on the other shoe beside you, a black converse. Suddenly her fingers assaulted you, stretching your mouth upen to fit her now massive socked foot, it squeezed in and slammed down on your insole, it was warm but diddnt smell bad. Lydia tied you then stood, the pressure was immense, if you needed to breath you would not survive long, she took her first step, swinging you at lightning speed before slamming you harshly into the ground. She walked for what felt like ages, slamming you through mud and puddles before eventually meeting a friend.

Lydia-"hey bec, i finally did it, ive got one"

Bec-" yay, ive been waiting for you to, your shoe like you wanted?"

Lydia-"yeah, this one"

She lifted her foot, wiggling you around as the dark haired bec looked down on you. Bec then pulled a pac of cigarettes out placing one in her mouth before lighting it.

Bec-"want to hear something funny? Thismorning i put on the app i wanted 20 guys to be cigarettes for me, got the lot in less than an hour"

Lydia-"wait but dont the people who become cigarettes die if you smoke them? Is that one?" 

Lydia pionted at the cig hanging from becs mouth.

Bec-"yeah haha, i said id turn any i diddnt smoke back after 24 hours" she offered the pack to lydia who shifted on her feet "want the last one?"

Lydia-"oh my god bec, youre so bad haha. Sure ill take him"

Lydia removed the cigarette from the pack and bec lit it, sentencing becs 20 th victim to death by lydia, meanwhile you were stuck on her foot watching the sexy 25 year old kill someone without a second  thought.

After smoking the 2 cigarettes the girls threw them to the floor, lydia lifted you on her foot before slamming you into the burnt remains, forcing you to be part of their deaths. Lydia then walked home, she took you off when she got to her room and looked at you.

Lydia-"this was fun right? Well i enjoyed it anyway, look, im adding you to my favourites, that means once a week i get to change you whenever i want, fun right? All i need is for you to confirm, which ill do for you, just tap you here and...there we go, sorted. Oh our time is up, see ya later shoe"

You flashed and blacked out, waking back up in your room with Your phone next to you, a message reading:

"You and lydia are now paired, she can change you once a week with no need to confirm with you, thanks."

You tapped and another bubble popped up:

"You now have access to the full service, you can select like you did for your first time or hit random and be immediately transformed into someones request without knowing what it is or for how long, enjoy"

You locked your phone before passing out exhausted

 

End Notes:

So, what do you think? Anything youd like to suggest, any celebrities you want to see using the app maybe?

Orders by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 of many

********

It had been a day since being lydias shoe, you got a notification from the app:

"A user has posted multiple requests"

You decided to look, still remembering what bec had said about the 20 guys she put to death yesterday. You opened the app and were once again greeted by a girls face, you swiped her away, she wasnt what you were looking for, then you saw a familiar face, a girl you went to school with looking for someone to be her snack, again you swiped left, not wanting to be killed by her. After a while you found the person who posted multiple requests, the little "×2" in the top right meant she had sent 2. She was hot, blonde with a little nose ring on her left nostril. You looked at what was below, taylor, 21. Below that was her first request, a pickle. You already decided you werent dying today, especially not as some girls pickle, you swiped left o decline that and see her other request, a spoon. You decided to go for it, Taylor was hot. You swiped right. As quick as 30 seconds later a message came:

Taylor-"so im at mcdonalds and the idiots inside got my order wrong and forgot stuff, youll be my mcflurry spoon, im setting the time for 2 hours cos i dont know if ill eat it just now or later at home"

You-"okay? Is that it?" You asked, not realy sure why she diddnt just go back to the place and get what she needed.

Taylor-"yeah, oh and someone just hit random and got me for the other request, lucky him. so, confirm and get here now!"

Not wanting to piss her off more than the restaurant already had you hit confirm, the familiar flash went off and you woke up staring at the giant girl from the cup holder of her car, the bottkm half of you was freezing cold, shoved deep in the soft ice cream. You saw her lift a burger up, unwrapping it on her lap before opening it up, the sause sticking to the bun as she moved it, she then reached out of site before revealing a single pickle between her fingers.

Taylor-"a bit small but oh well, youll do" she said as she slapped it down into the sauce on the burger. She replaced the bun, burying the freshly changed pickle. You then realised, he probably diddnt want to be her food, he was probably hoping for a girl wanting socks or a hat, but now he was covered in sauce, squeezed in darkness and seconds away from this girl killing him as part of her lunch.

She lifted the burger and bit in, then chewed a little before saying through the food:

Taylor-"oh, missed you, so close though" 

She chewed some more before swallowing, then her mouth latched onto the burger again, she began chewing and from the look on her face, the guy who hit random was no longer alive. 

Taylor-"oopsie, bit him in half haha, that mustve been terrifying, and painful"

she said with a shrug before taking another bite. After a while of eating the rest of her deadly meal she reached for you. She lifted the pot and grabbed your handle.

Taylor-"your turn, youll survive, unlike the unlucky pickle hehe"

She pulled you from the ice cream, brought you to her mouth then shoved you in, it was horribly warm and humid inside, the smell of mcdonalds lingered on the air, her massive wet lips closed and you were dragged out through them, all the ice cream was slid off of you, you were left no time to rest however as you were quickly submerged back into the freezing ice cream, this cycle continued untill the pot was empty, taylor extended her tongue running it along you before dropping you into the pot.

Taylor-"well, youve still got 94 minutes left till you change back but, ive not got any use for you so, we will be parting ways little spoon"

She liftee your pot and you and deposited you into the brown paper bag the rest of her food came in, you were shoved into the boxes and sauce soaked paper as she crushed the bag.

Taylor-"enjoy the bin, it doesnt look great from out here"

Suddenly you were falling, she had dropped the bag into a bin. For the next 90 or so minutes you sat there, coated in ketchup and mustard. Every few minutes someone would drop something in, after about an hor someond dropped a full cup of drink in, it bjrst as it hit the surface of rubbish, the liquid weakened the bag, splitting it allowing you to drop through the bottom, you landed in a swamp of trash liquid and bits of old food, you were sloey forced under the surface as more people added to the mass of rubbish above you. Eventually your time was up, you woke up in your room, immediately deciding to shower so you could feel clean.

End Notes:

So theres the second chapter, what kinds of things do you want to see girls request?

Reunion by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

Third chapter of many (dont worry, if this character ends up dead a new one will take his place and download the app)

********

You had decided you diddnt trust your own decision making skills after the bin yesterday and lydia the day before. Lydia worried you, she could make you anything at a moments notice and you had no say in it. So, with that in mind you decided today was the day you would try the random button, you just hoped there werent too many girls looking for food, you diddnt want to end up like the pickle yesterday. You pulled down on the screen, revealing the random button, you hesitantly tapped it, a warning came up:

"There is no safeguard for you when choosing this option, if you proceed understand this: you can become anything that is currently being requested on the app, when you continue you will immediately be matched with an owner and turned into her request without the option of backing out. Currently 68% of requests are foodstuffs, 20% are clothing, 10% are other and 2% are intimate items (within your 50 mile radius), do you wish to continue?"

The risk was high, 68% chance you would be getting eaten was not good but, you decided to hit continue anyway, your thumb hit the button before your mind was fully sure it wanted to but that was enough. *flash*

You woke up in a warm environment, an oven was your first though but it wasnt hot enough for that, suddenly light blinded you:

Owner-"haha, you idiot, you random buttoned and got my request? Youre fucked haha"

Her voice, it was kind of familiar, her hand grabbed you and moved you into the blinding light, you had been in a cupboard. Your eyes adjusted as she placed you on the floor then you saw her and realised why her voice was familiar. It was olivia, she was one of the popular girls when you were in high school, now she was your owner and you were a zip up ankle boot sitting at her feet.

Olivia-"youre just lucky i changed my request from a week to 1 day or youd have been realy unhappy, either way your getting hurt, im going out tonight and youre replacing one of the boots i broke last week, shame too, he had been mine for almost 3 years" 

3 years? You were still in school with her then, she owned people in school too, fuck, you borrowed stuff from her, and she gave out food all the time in school, how many lives had she and your year ruined? You were snapped out of it as olivia started to slide her foot into you. She steadyed you with her hands while her powerful leggs forced the black socked foot inside of you, immediately you knew she had been wearing these socks all day, her foot puffed into place with a final heavy shove. Her fingers pinched your zip, pulling it up to seal you with her foot inside, causing you to grip it tightly. 

After putting the other boot on she sat for a while on her phone then it was time to leave, as she stood the pain was immeasurable, it turned out, due to the boot you were turned into having a heal, your testicles alone made up the bottom of the heel, her first step confirmed this as you were slammed heel first into the hardwood floor of the hallwY she put you on in, immediately it was like being kicked in tbe balls, then the rest of the step compressed you to bursting point, then she would step on flingi g you through the air only to again plant you into the ground ball first. She walked through the dark street for a while, constantly threatening to burst you with every step. You felt bad for the guy olivia made do this for 3 years, starting as a 17 year old till her now, a 20 year old going to clubs in him. She arrived at the club, for the next 5 hours you were subjected to torture beyond anything special force could even comprehend, you were danced on, being theown about and smashed to the sticky floor, olivias foot sweating, making the inside of you very wet, the sweat mixed with the many drinks dropped and splashed onto you, the smell was cripplingly aweful down at your level. By 3am olivia was done, she was also drunk beyond belief, she stumbled home, harshley crashing yo to the ground and scraping you across the paths. She got home eventually, you were roughly kicked off towards the cupboard you woke up in, she missed, you slammed into the door and landed in a heap of clothes in the hall.

You woke up the next morning expecting the surprise from olivia that this was actuallly permanent, but instead you woke up in your own bed, your balls were in agony, and your face was scraped up, olivia had left her mark.

End Notes:

Suggestions still needed for future requests. Id love to do a chapter with a famous person. Submit youtubers, twitch streamers, instagram models...etc.

Favourites by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

Lydia makes use of her once a week free transform on you.

***************

It had been a couple days since you last changed, and almost a week since your first time, youd enjoyed it so far, not that you had done anything interesting realy yet. Today was about to change that.

Your phone started buzzing as you sat on your bed, you grabbed it and read the notification:

"1 favourite is about to change you, be ready"

You thought back, lydia, the girl who was your first owner, she forced you to accept her favourite request while she still owned you. Then another notification came up:

"Owner has reached decision, change in 30 seconds"

You diddnt realy want to change just now, it was late, you were relaxing in bed after a long day. But clearly lydia had other plans.

*flash*

You came to in a bathroom, lydia staring down at you, the young blonde was still hot, if a little scary. 

Lydia-"thank fuck i have you favourited, ive been trying to get this request accepted all night"

Lydia reached down and grabbed you, you noticed your rubbery body was deformed as she lifted, you saw yourself in the mirror as she said:

Lydia-"turns out nobody wants to be a condom for me, i met some guy and we are gonna hook up, but we both dont have any, thats where you come in haha"

Clearly the idea turned her on

Lydia-"now, hes in the other room and doesn't know youre not a regular one soo, bah i dont care what happens to you, dont get busted, i dont want a kid, and i dont want be stuck with a 'dangerous owner' mark on the app for a week"

Guy-"you get one?!?!"

Lydia-"yeah! Hehe, here we go, enjoy yourself, youre stuck this way for 10 hours haha"

With those final devastating statements she walked into the bedroom. You were tossed to the guy who imediately placed you on the tip of his cock, lydia grabbed you, rolling you down his shaft. As your rim reached the base she pulled you tight before bringing her massive lips down to kiss his head, they smushed against you, pushing you hard against his cockhead, on the inside, a spurt of precum erupted from him, coating your dome in it, while lydias mouth started to slip down you as she began to give oral, her sweet saliva coating every inch of your silicon body. She rose, after a few minutes of intense sucking her mouth left, suddenly replaced by her incredible pussy, it dwarfed you as she lowered onto you. 

Your end at the cery tip hit first, lydia continued lowering, the guys hand suddenly slammed into your side, grabbing tightly as you were guided deeper within lydia. The taste of lydias mouth was replaced by the taste of her juices, now flowing and coating every part of you as she rose again, you knew it was about to get bad, fast. Without warning lydia slammed down hard before rising afain, you felt your body stretch tight around the head of the monstrous cock inside you, spreading the copious ammounts of precum all down the length of his shaft. For longer than you could keep track of you were caught in the middle of lydia and the guy, you figured lydia was a top but this, she was in full control, she was getting what she wanted, the guy was just along for the ride, while you were forced to contain his now throbbing member as lydias body slid by at mach 4 all around you.

Eventually the moment you dreaded happened, you felt the cock within you begin pumping hard, then all you could taste was salt, he was cumming,and cumming allot, learly lydia was good. You were getting full, you felt your body groan and stretch as the cum filled you, lydia rose, her face returned to you, her mouth upened and in you went, she took the whole cock in her mouth before her teeth grasped at the base, you were bending into her throat as she begN pulling you off te cock with her mouth, no semen escaped as her mouth fully removed you, she suddenly began lightly chewing you, squeezing the cum from within you before swallowing, you were suddenly spat out into the clear bin in the corner. For a few minutes the room was just you and the guy, lying on his back recovering from lydias sexual manoeuvres.

after a while lydia returned, she was on her phone typing stuff, you then saw her grab the guys phone using his thumb to unlock it. You saw a flash and the guy was gone, lydia reached down and grabbed something.

Lydia-"hah, that was great but my parents just came home so i cant have you walking out now, plus im prety hungry soo, surprise youre a cherry now"

She quickly popped her lover in her mouth and began chewing, she had just had sex with him and now, minutes later she was killing him with her teeth.

Lydia-"hopefully i diddnt kill you then, i want you to spend some time with your cum in my stomach haha"

Lydia left the room, 4 hours later she returned, only to get in bed and go to sleep. You spent the night wide awake, your only company was the sour salty taste of cum and the tissues in lydias bin. You woke up in your bed the next day, covered in bruises and scratches from the night before.

End Notes:

Okay, in a few chapters is internet personalities, vote in reviews who from this list gets you:

Connie glynn-survive

Belle delphine-death

Jessica nigri-survive

Bela fernandez-death

Bree morgan-survive

 

Have no fear, if this character (you) dies, it will only be the end of volume 1. A new person will take his place with new adventures in store, maybe a few one shots looking at the life of disposable objects (like bec's cigarettes from ch.1).

 

The other side by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

This is a sort of supplementary chapter since the vote is currently in a tie, this chapter will follow a girl, jessica, shes 20 and has used the tf app since it came out 4 years ago. See the life of a girl that uses the app regularly and seems to have forgotton shes actually killing people, lots of people.

 

************

Jessicas alarm went off like it did every day, she slapped it silent and rolled out of bed, she shoved her long blonde hair away from her face before picking up her phone. Unlocking it she checked her notifications then opened the tf app, taking inventory of who she currently owned and as what. For girls the app has a menu which shows who has become what aling with how long they have left as that thing, if multiple people are part of a single set, like a pair of socks, they show up as one entry, so the pair of sock people show up as 1 change. Jess slipped on a pair of socks, she diddnt think they were tf'd but diddnt bother checking. She scroled further, coming across an image of a cereal box, she assumed 1 person was the box and that was it, she diddnt remember requesting that but it did say they had 3 years left so assumed it was a while ago. What she diddnt see was the number of people transformed, she had selected this tf a year ago on a randoms only day, (a promo day where every man can only pick random change) and since then, she has been the proud owner of over 2500 cereal men in a box, unopened in her kitchen. 2754 men now sat as cheerios in her kitchen, stuck for another 3 years. Jess finally got up after requesting a few things on the app to start the day, after her shower she had a message, someone accepted to be a cigarette for her, she went downstairs with him in her hand, stepped out the back and lit him without a thought, he got her after hitting random, hoping nothing dangerous got posted that early in the day. After jess had smoked him and killed him beneath her converse, she walked inside, suddenly remembering the cereal box on her app.

Jessica-"might aswell give the guy what he wants" 

She spoke softly to herself, still beleiving that the change was only one person becoming the box. She placed a bowl and grabbed the box, ripping the top open and bursting the bag within, without knowing it she began pouring hundreds of ex men now cereal to their deaths, filling her bowl and adding milk before sitting down to eat. She began chewing, killing 10 at a time as she sat flipping through the app, adding requests for everything, clothing, shoes, food, cigarettes and sex toys. Jessica liked to play the odds, assuming someone would either pick her willingly or be forced to serve her by the random buttong, jess always set the time limit to 5 years, no matter the object. As she finished up her breakfast massacre some of her requests were fulfilled, she got a pair of shoes, some gum, a new vibrator and 5 cigarettes, all of which were now in her house, stuck for 5 years, though some would be dead within hours. Jessica changed to the new shoes, grabbed the cigarettes and gum and left for work...

End Notes:

Jessicas journey will be stitched throughout to give variety and to give an idea of how dangerous the app is if you arent careful.

Current vote poll, (including my vote too)

Connie glynn-1

Bela fernandez-6

Jessica nigri-3

Belle delphine-4

Bree morgan-8

 

Get your votes in to break the tie.

Fun for one by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

Last chance to vote in the reviews

********

You decided to take a small break after the events at the hands of lydia, or more acurately the cock of her partner. However you knew she would be able to change you against your will within a week so opened it back up after 2 days away. Imediately you were hit with an advert type thing.

"Tomorrow is the monthly event. This month : online personalities. Be owned by an influencer and take part in their content. One day only, set a reminder"

You made a mental note to check the app tomorrow. For now you decided to swipe through requests for a while, the usual things came up, lots of snack foods, some cigarettes, you then read a request for a dildo, you almost swiped right but quickly realised who posted it, your high school crush, you knew you couldnt accept the request, she'd see your name come up. That would be extremely embarrassing. You then saw the button, the dangerous terrifying button, the random button. You knew the risks, possibly being turned into the request of some girl who doesnt care, a food like the poor pickle or a cigarette. But to be hers, her sex toy, it was worth the risk.

You moved your thumb over the button, not hesitating at all you tapped, the warning came up.

"In your area there are 14087 requests for foodstuffs, 1309 requests for clothing, 78 requests for other perishables and 2 requests for sex toys. Continue?"

You saw the risks, but only 2 sex toy requests, you had to try. You hit yes and were blinded by the flash.

You came to, and felt immediately relieved, you could feel your shape, you had done it, beat the odds, you were a dildo. You heard the door creak, your owner walked in fully nude, your excitement was immeasurable, then you looked up and your world collapsed. The giant nude woman walking towards you was your 23 year old step-sister erin, and she had a primal look in her eyes. You tried to scream as she sat, thighs either side of you, her hand gripped your base as she began drizzling lube from above. Erin slid forward, you doubled your efforts to escape as her vagina slammed into you before she slowley began rising. At this point she finally spoke.

Erin-"i dont know who you are, also dont care. If i like you, youll be getting added to my favourites. And i pay for premium, so i can take you whenever i want. Enjoy the ride, i know i will haha"

With that she slowley slid you into herself, her lips parted and you began expanding her moist hole as you entered, your screams never leaving your own mind. She began getting faster imediately, for 20 minutes she brutally rode you, you could hear her ecstasy over the wet sounds surrounding you. Somehow she kept getting rougher and rougher, never letting you fully leaver her. By 30 minutes you were emotionally drained. Finally she orgasmed, eventually slipping you out of herself. She brought you up to her sweat covered face and spoke.

Erin-"hah, wow, youre great. They say the more emotion the object has the more pleasure the owner gets, so clearly you enjoyed it alot cos that was incredible." 

She then began assaulting you with her tongue, cleaning you. Then she kept her promise from the start, she grabbed her phone and slammed you onto it. A message appeared. "Favourite saved"

Erin-"there, now i can use you when i want, now youve still got an hour left so im gonna leave you with the others till then, byeeee"

Erin dropped you in a drawer full of other sex toys and slammed it shut sealing you in darkness...

End Notes:

Next chapter is the internet personality promo day, so get your votes in now or face the concequences of who everyone else picks.

Under the influence(r) by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the wait, im back to stay now. Let me know what you think/want next.

***************

Your head was pounding, your best guess was you had a concussion from the violent abuse at the hands of your step-sister erin, but it was a new day. You were awoken moments ago by your phone buzzing constantly, then you remembered, influencer day. You grabbed your phone quickly turning down the brightness to avoid hurting your tired eyes. You opened the app, all of the notifications were influencers posting what they wanted to feature in their videos or live streams. You then noticed you couldnt pick any option but random on the home screen, when you tried a message came up:

"On promo days, only those participating as owners can be selected. You can not decide who gets you to ensure there is no favoritism for certain people, the random button will assign you to a participating owner, for todays promo you will be owned by an influencer to show off the app to younger audiences, please enjoy"

This worried and excited you, what if you ended up as some food streamers meal or were sent to a youtuber you hated. You decided to just do it, it was a rare opportunity. *tap* "matched, sending..."

-----r08;--------r08;-------------r08;-

Bree had known about the tf app for ages but never got it, it never interested her but about a month ago she got an email asking if she wanted to do a promo with the app, she accepted. Today was the promo day and she had a plan, she was going to stream on her twitch channel 'breebunn'. She was going to do one of her dance streams, normally rare but today was special. She decided to request a dance mat like from a ddr machine. She also chose some sweets as a forfeit for messing up a song, she figured why punish herself when her dancing could lead to a person ending up inside of her. However what bree diddnt know since the promo version of the app she had diddnt say was that she diddnt know damaging the changed people too much lead to their death, she figured they got digested the changed back. So with that she submitted her request, 10 men sentenced to being her sweets and 1 man to become a dance mat for her to use.

-----r08;-----------------------

You woke up on a hard floor, it was carpeted but cold, you looked up and felt relief at what you saw. The nice ass of a live streamer you recognized as she turned. Bree morgan stood above you but then she stepped onto you and spun to the camera before speaking, her entire imense weight that would of stopped you breathing.

Bree-"heyyy, so today its the tf stream i told you about, first the forfeit items. These 10 gummy bears are actually men turned into them by the app, and now i own them so, the rules, i mess up too much and at the end of the song, we will say bye to one of the sweets before he is chewed up and sent back where he came from."

Suddenly you realised, she diddnt know she could kill you, she was going to be killing the men in the little bowl while thinking she was just sending them home.

Bree-"and of course, the mat i will be dancing on, now, you can see it under me right now, hes going to have a great time as i stomp to the tunes. Lets start"

The music began and so did your hell, her light frame weught tonnes to you, as she smashed her socked feet onto your plastic cover. After 4 excruciating minutes it ended, her feet now smearing sweat onto you, causing a salty taste in wherever your mouth ended up. You noticed she reached for the bowl, grabbing a gummy bear man.

Bree-"sorry lil guy but i diddnt do well, time to go home"

With that she killed him, throwing him in her mouth before beginging to chew. 30 minutes passed and another 5 men were killed leaving only 4 to hope bree did better smashing you half to death, she asked her chat for sugestions, finaly some came in.

Bree-"ooh yeah, you want me to put my new dom boots on for the mat, i love it, be right back"

Without thinking she grabbed one of the 4 survivorsand tossed him in her mouth, chewing as she strutted out. After a few minutes she returned, now adorned in big black boots with flat rubber heels, she stepped onto you, immediately you noticed the increased pain caused by them, the rubber sole had no give unlike bree's soft socks. You were snapped back by brees massive weight shifting and a massive boot slamming down onto you, she was doing a hard song, if you still had bones they would be powder, your skin ripped and bruised, but instead you were a sweat soaked dirty plastic mat. The song ended, she diddnt pass. She reached for the bowl to select her next victim, she grabbed him, a green gummy bear but dropped him onto you, in the attempt to catch him bree's boot slammed down right onto the gummy flattening him into the deep treads of her boot against you. 

Bree-"oopse hehe, atleast he cant die, these boots are clean so, down the hatch back home"

Bree plucked him off of the boot as she stepped off of youshe signed of the stream by eating the remaining men near the camera, then she turned to you

Bree-"wowiee, well im tired little dance mat but that was soo fun, now, we cant favourite people on the promo day, but i can add you to my promo list, according to the email it means i can just take you when i want on the next promo day, so ill be on you again, those gummies were great, so cool they have so much flavour and texture but cant die, ill need to try more people adms food, maybe ill make you a gummie next time so you can experience it, yeah, ill eat you first on the next promo in...lemme see...... 2 months hehe, cant wait this is great, diddnt even need to read any disclaimers cos im on the influencer version, byeee" 

And with bree's final threat she sent you home, the only survivor...this time.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you thought, will bree take you in 2 months? Who will get you next?

Salty by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

After a break im back, got some inspiration for a few new chapters for this that ill work on in the next few weeks.

Warning spoiler: this chapter is heavily focused on male interaction.

**************

It had been a week since you watched bree kill 10 people. You finally decided to get back on the app and began swiping. After a while of declining requests for food and other things that woult inevitably end in your death you came upon a very attractive blonde, below her perfect face it said: jo, 22. Under that was her request: sex toy.

You thought for a second the accepted, a message came through a moment later:

Jo-"how exciting, you ready?"

You-"sure, how long is this going to be for?"

Jo-"just a few days, im a student and want to blow off some steam"

You-"okay, enjoy me then"

With that, you began to change. When you came to, you felt something was wrong but couldnt figure it out. A giant hand grabbed you and as soon as you saw your owners face you understood the situation. Jo was not an attractive blonde girl, you had been catfished, jo was a male student, and you were now his fleshlight.

Jo-"hope youre ready, the next couple weeks are gonna be rough"

Turns out his gender wasnt the only thing he lied about, a few days was not a couple weeks, you then noticed he was naked and fully erect, suddenly cold liquid jetted onto you, lube. He pulled up some porn on a computer and began lowering you to his fairly large cock. You heard a woman moan through the speakers and then it happened, contact. The heat from his penis was shocking, and as it stretched your rubber and slowley slid into you you wanted to die. Then he started, you began moving up and down, taking him deep, you wished for death, you would of preffered being eaten than being forced to take a students cock. He began grunting under his breath above you, you felt him squeeze harder around you, forcing his cock into you rougher and rougher as he neared climax.

Jo-"oh, fuck"

He began to cum, you felt his penis shudder, then it began pumping, then the taste hit, salt, a thick salty liquid began filling you, his semen, allot of it. He left himself inserted till he finished cumming, then he pulled himself out slowley, leaving the deposited semen deep inside of you.

Jo-"damn, wish id just made you this forever"

You were glad he'd stopped at 2 weeks.

After sitting holding you for a while he got up, carrying you with him, you heard a tap, then scalding hot water began flowing into you, mixing with the now tepid semen, his attempt at cleaning you. After you were emptyed of water and cum he carried you to his room again, placing you on his desk right next to the lube.

The following 2 weeks were hell, he used you every day at least once apart from 3 days in the middle, his roommate asked to borrow you, jo agreed but did not tell the guy that you were a transformed person, so to him you were just an object to be fucked. This combined with this guys lack of classes led to him using you allot, and because of this he did not clean you well, leaving cum in you for hours, some remained there the full 3 days as his washing method was primitive, a quick spray of water and then tipping what he could out. You were returned to jo and for the final week he fucked you harder than ever. You were glad to hear him say the 2 weeks were almost over. Finally, he pulled his cock out of you for the final time, leaving the salty taste in your mouth as you changed to being human agIn, you passed out on your bed with jo's final cum in your stomach, you would have thrown up but you were exhausted.

End Notes:

So thats that story done, wanted to get this chapter out so i could focus on the next few, featuring the return of lydia and maybe some other fun characters thrown in too.

challenged by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

a new chapter, very vore foccused

*****************

a notification pinged on your phone, 1 app updated. you unlocked it to see what was new, the tf app had been given an update:

"introducing our newest feature, challenge mode, this mode works the same as the random button. the key difference is that it will only pick from requests marked as "challenges", these requests have to be manually aproved by our team so you know they are tough."

you were interested, you opened the app and saw a new button, challenge. tapping it brought up a warning, you diddnt read it and just accepted. your screen flashed and you were suddenly in a strange place, a room youd never seen before. a giant red haired girl walked in, she bent down and pinched you off the floor.

sophie- "hi, im sophie and welcome to my flat. ive made you into a grape for this challenge."

a grape, you thought, damn it, shes going to kill me.

sophie- "okay, so the challenge: im gonna leave you in a bowl of identical grapes in the kitchen, you need to just not be eaten for the next 12 hours. simple, right? well, no. i may know you are in that bowl, but my 3 flat mates have no idea, theres jake, hes 24 but you probably dont need to worry about him, he will take a few but doesnt come to the kitchen often. theres emma, shes 22 and is more of a threat, she loves fruit but again, doesnt come to the kitchen too often. finally theres iliana, shese 20 and is who you should be scared of, she lives grapes and her room is right off of the kichen, youll know shes ther because of her accent, shes bulgarian aswell as being the only person un the flat with black hair. ill not know which grape you are after a few hours so ill pop by and grab some later on if i feel like it, anyway, lets start."

with that, sophie brought you to the kitchen, dropping you roghly into the bowl before filling jt with other identical grapes. within minutes you heard shuffling above you, grapes were being taken. for hours you heard them going, sometimes 1 would be plucked away, other times up to 10 or so you guessed by the sound.

sophie came up and whispered into the bowl:

sophie- "if youre still there, youve got 6 more hkurs, and this bowl is not looking too full"

with that, she then took a few grapes and walked away, when she did, you were left exposed, she had removed the grapes covering you. you then saw who you assumed was emma, since she diddnt have black hair. she grabbed some grapes, coming uncomfortably close to taking you, then left. you then sat, mostly undisturbed for 5 and a half hours, jake came by once and took 3 grapes but that was it. sophie returned, looking at the nearly empty bowl she again whispered:

solhie- "well, i recon someone already ate you, but iff not, youve only gotta live another 15 minutes, so lets make it interesting"

she breathed in before almost shouting:

sophie- "ILIANA, WANT ThE REST OF THESE?"

iliana soon emerged from her room, she aproached the bowl and looked down:

iliana- "yeah, ill finish them off"

her accent wasnt too thick, but you definitely knew it was there. she lifted the bowl and broght it to her room, the remaining grapes rolling around as she walked. you only had to survive a few more minutes you kept thinking as the uncaring fingers of the bulgarian goddess took grape after grape between their deadly grip. then suddenly, her attention was on you, the fingers pinched harshly against you as she began to lift, there was still easily 15 grapes in the bowl, "why me" you would have screamed. ilianas mouth opened lazily as she began to push you against her pink lips, coating you in saliva as you slipped in. just as you slid fully in you felt the transformation begin. iliana began moving you to her teeth, you settled between them and she began to close her jaw slowley. pressure built as the teeth pushed against you the sharp edges of her teeth began piercing smas you began to be crushed flatter and flatter, juice sprayed out, but right as iliana decided to begin chewing fast, you transformed. you awoke on your bed in agony, you could felt blood running from all over your body, passing out from the terror of how close you were from being eaten by an unaware bulgarian 20 year old. you missed the notification on your phone from sophie:

sophie- "i knew it would be iliana, shame she took so long to chew, oh well, im favouriting you, and next time, im making sure she finishes the job"

worked out badly by Dustman1

after your close call in the mouth of iliana you decided to do something low risk, you opened the app and began browsing hoping to find someone looking for non dangerous items. you found her after not long, mandy, 26, shoe. she was hot, her photo only showed her face but it was enough,  you swiped to accept and got an imediate response.


mandy: "good, i need a running shoe for my workout, cant find one of mine"

you: "how long for?"

mandy: "no clue, ill set the timer for 8 hours just incase i need you again later to go for my run"

you: "im not sure, thats a pretty long time"

mandy: "it'll get longer if you dont accept right now"

you hit accept after deciding 8 hours was fine and that you wanted to be mandy's since she was attractive. you were blinded then woke up next to a large white shoe with a white tick on its side, mandy then came in and your jaw would have hit the floor if you had one. First you saw her legs, they were incredible, wrapped tightly in knee length yoga shorts her ass was the best you had ever seen by magnitudes. her face then came into view, her shoulder length dark brown hair swayed as she walked towards you, you saw a smile as she looked at you, her teeth were slightly squint but this only added to her attractiveness. then you saw what she was holding, a white nike shoe identical to the one next to you.

mandy: "so, i lied, i just needed to get you here to have a guy favourited, i ate the last one last week and ive almost ran out of protein bars again, only one left for today, but, since youre stuck as my shoe for the next 8 hours,im ginna put you on now."

mandy was planning on killing you? you diddnt have time to think as her giant socked foot slammed down on you taking your mind off of the future before it began forcing its way into you. she tied the laces and stood up, crushing you painfully as she began walking to her car. as you were the right shoe you had an aweful drive, constantly  slammed from accelerator to brake as she went,  eventually ending as she stepped out at the gym. as soon as she stepped onto the first machine, a treadmill, your memory was destroyed. you could only see fragments as mandy's feet mashed into you all day. she ran slamming you for what felt like days, you were crushed as she used some other machines, the sweat building up soaking nto you and her socked foot forcing you to taste the salty liquid as it was pumped into you by every step mandy took.
she worked out non stop for 90 minutes at least, about half way she stopped and ate the protein bar she mentioned earlier, the one she would try forcing you to replace for tomorrow. while she ate she took out her phone and added you as a favourite so she could make you into her food without your permission. she eventually left the gym, but instead of going to her car mandy walked, she went for a long time eventually arrived at a large shop, the air con was a welcome chill fornyou, taking some of thenheat of mandy's feet out of you, but it wasnt taking her immense weight. mandy may have been thin and fit, but what she lacked in fat she gained in muscle, as was apparent in her strong legs and incredible ass, the only parts of her you could see for most of your time on her foot. after finishing her shopping she walked nack to the car, another battering on the pedals she was home, she took her shopping in but diddnt take you off. she wore you as she cooked dinner and ate it, you were tapped against the floor as she waited for the food to be hot enough. she diddnt take ylu off until your time was almost completed.

mandy: "well, you should be glad i let you stay on my foot all day but your time is up. i forgot to buy protein bars at the shop so im gonna need to have you tomorrow, shame really, id of liked to have worn you a few times but, oh well, nothing can be done about it now, so expect to be taken and eaten by 11am tomorrow, not that youll have any choice but idont realy care, i own you now."

she gave you a final look before standing upand walking away. you heard the shower in the distance as you were blinded, you woke up back in your bed, terrified by what mandy had planned for you, she was right, she ownd you, and if she went through with what she said, you only had 14 hours left to live, and there was nothing you could do about it. the clock ticked over to 9:01pm as you passed out exhausted from mandy's workout.

 

jess comes back by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

this is bit of a filler chapter before the finale, its mostly complete and should be up by tomorrow, enjoy.

jessica woke up late, it was saturday and she had nowhere to be. she looked over at her phone thinking about what she wanted. she flipped through her list of current ownerships, men turned into all sorts, some of the people she changed she ended up giving to her friends and some got sold online to people across the country. she had decided recently that she would change from transforming them for 5 years and instead was now transforming them indefinitely so even when they got sold or thrown out they were stuck as what she made them forever. later that day she was meeting friends and decided to try out the newish challenge option for the get togeather, in the mean time she requested some cigarettes, a new lighter and a loaf of bread. all of these requests were fulfilled by unlucky people who hit the random button hoping for some safe excitement. almost everyone jess owned werent there by choice. when she had showered she got dressed and headed outside with a new cigarette and her new lighter. she used the lighter to begin slowley killing the cigarette as she looked across her garden, happy that the weather was good. once she had smoked her she dropped the cigarette and crushed it with her shoe.

once back inside she turned her murdering attention on the bread, an unsliced loaf of crusty white. she grabbed a knife and began sawing parts of the person, a 15 year old boy that lied about his age to sign up. jess was his second change, he had just unlocked the random option after spending his hour long first transformation as an attractive 22 year olds hair tie earlyer that day. he had hit random to try it out since he just unlocked it and now a giant 20 year old blonde was drawing a bread knife through him, uncaringly hacking parts off off him to eat. jess took the slice and buttered it, she knew the person diddnt die from the first couple slices, they usually died by slice 8 or 9 after a few days of agony, but she diddnt care, as long as her bread tasted good. as she finished her slice her roommate jenny came in.

jenny: "hey jess, this bread good?"

jess: "yeah, got it fresh today"

jenny, unlike jess, didn't like using the tf app. she had it installed and used it ocasionally but only in emergencys. jenny diddnt actually know about how much jess used the app, she had unknowingly used over 1000 people jess transformed, aswell as every meal jess cooked, most of the ingredients were people. to jenny's knowledge she had never killed a transformed person but in reality in the year and 3 months her and jess had lived togeather she had killed over 260 without knowing. she grabbed the knife and began sawing through the 15 year old bread boy. jenny took 2 slices and made a sandwich while jess began thinking up a challenge for her girls night.

as she got ready she had decided, since they were going to a restaurant she would ask for someone to become food at the place and have them try to survive in the kitchen and on someones plate for the duration of their night. when she got to the restaurant she submitted the request and got an almost instant response, it had been accepted and there was now a person turned into food in the kitchen, he would need to not be eaten by the time her and her 7 friends left. as the night went on food was ordered and as the mains arrived jess looked at her friends plates, not knowing what food the guy had become or if he was even on any of their plates. her answer came as her friends began eating. her friend mina ate a chip as 2 girls, hannah and taylor both ate some peas. a couple girls at the other end of the room were having desert of some kind. as the foods all started to be chewed at once across the room jess' phone buzzed.

"challenge failed, subject has died."

jess was satisfied, she diddnt know who ate him but then she saw the waiter chewing a grape in his mouth and knew that was who had killed her challengee. to end her night jess requested a dildo which was instantly accepted by random, and with her new time limit the person was now jess' dildo forever. as she knelt up and began slipping it into herself she sighed in satisfaction before getting rough. the dildo however was terrified, it was the 16 year old friend of the bread downstairs, he got lucky when he hit random the first time and became a sock for a girl at his school who was 18. it was great as she just lay abkut all day so he decided to try random again although he wondered where his friend was. when he woke up he looked over to see his new owner, but it wasnt what he expected, he looked and staring back at him wearing only a baggy top was his 20 year old sister jessica, she had moved out 2 years ago but it was her, he tried screaming as she began fucking herself with him but she couldnt hear, he made no noise his sister could hear so she continued, ramming her 16 year old younger brother into herself. jess would never know it was him however, she never cared who she ended up owning and the app wouldnt tell her if she wanted to know.

 

End Notes:

final chapter to come very soon, jts 2/3 writen and is long.

end of the line by Dustman1

the finale...for now

*******

you awoke to the sound of your phone buzzing, you grabbed it and saw the time was 9:08 am, then you saw the reason for the buzzing.

"someone who favorited you has initiated a transformation"

before you could think there was a flash and you woke up on a table in a kitchen. the lights came on after a couple minutes and then she walked in, dressed for the gym, mandy. she had said you would be her protein bar and would be eaten by 11 am and it turned out she diddnt lie about the first part as she spoke at you.

mandy: "okay little bar, change of plans so i can relax. ive put up multiple requests for the exact type of bar that you are, so far 9 people have become them and are in this bag"

she held her gym bag up showing that it had other protein bars in it.

mandy: "since you were so comfy yesterday i wanted to give you the chance to be owned by me at least a couple more days, plus now i wont need to buy more bars for a couple weeks. once i drop you in here i wont know which one you are so if youre lucky youll get the honour of being owned by me for weeks. oh another confirmed request, oh unlucky hes a random again, that makes 8 of the 10." she looked into the bag and dropped the new bar in "only 2 of you want me to eat you, shame the rest were probably hoping for a shoe or dildo or something, too bad, theres no time limit so even if i dont eat you today youll be stuck till i do. i own you all now"

once mandy was done pretending badly to feel sorry for the randoms she picked you up, your packaging crinkling as her fingers pinched. she mouthed good luck at you before unceremoniously dropping you into the bag which she then zipped closed. after a few minutes the zip ripped open but nothing was taken, mandys pleased face apeared as 7 more bars were dropped in onto you.

mandy: "6 more randoms, does nobody want to be eaten by me in there"

she giggled slightly as she zipped the bag closed. you wondered how many requests she had made for this exact protein bar. the bag lifted and was thrown into her car before mandy departed for the gym. after the drive the contents of the bag were thoroughly mixed, mandy would have no clue which bar was you, though you felt she never really cared in the first place, to her you were now nothing more than food she owned and had the right to eat as and when she saw fit.
the gym was loud, after a good 50 or so minutes since the bag was dumped by mandy she opened it. the zipper slowley let light in followed by mandy's hand, the gap barely big enough for it to fit. she imediately went to grab one of her many bars, you were the unlucky winner as her gand wrapped around you. mandy began removing her arm but as her fingers began leaving the bag and you began seeing the gym her hand slipped, you dropped with a thud onto the pile of bars. mandys hand was back instantly, it grazed against you as it took the bar you landed on, as you saw it leave and the bag was re sealed you hoped he was one of the 3 that picked mandy to kill them. knowing the odds you knew it wasnt, you heard mandy moan in enjoyment next to the bag meaning the person turned protein bar was in extreme pain as mandy slowly pulled him apart and chewed him purely becauae she diddnt buy any real bars at the shop yesterday, you saw from your shoe vantage point that mandy walked down the aisle with the kind of protein bar everyone in her bag now was, she chose not to buy them.

***

after a week you were still in the bag, after mandy got home that first day she dumped 3 more bars in that clearly were transformed after she left for the gym, you wondered how many of them wanted to be eaten by mandy. after the first couple days mandy started going to the gym with a friend, you haddnt seen her yet but some of the other bars werent so lucky as mandy let her friend eat them telling her she can always get more. the next week your life expectancy went down further as mandy started going to the gym with a friend every time, the girl went with her 4 times and a new person, a guy, was there the other 3 days. mandy clearly told him to help himself to the bars as on the 3rd day he unzipped her bag and took 1, then another, then another. he was taking more and more, you diddnt know if mandy knew untill you heard her.

mandy: "just take as many as you need, ill just get more"

guy: "cool thanks, theyre good, anything i should know about them?"

mandy: "nahh, theyre just protein bars, take a few more if you want"

the guy started taking bars again, he was getting close to you, each bar he took brought his hand a step closer to carrying you away to be owned by him. just as he got to you he stopped, the bag was zipped up and they left the gym. you wondered how many of the guys that chose to be eaten by mandy were disappointed that some guy was their owner now. the next day mandy was back at the gym with the girl, who again took a bar, but this time you werent a lucky survivor of the day. a hand burst in and immediately grabbed you, she began pulling you from the bag. as you were brought into the light you expected to see mandy, ready to eat and kill you, but instead it was a very familiar face, lydia, your first owner when you got the app. next to lydia sat mandy who took a bar too and started eating with no care for the guy she was murdering.
the last time you saw lydia you had watched her eat her lover after being caught up in the middle of their love making session as a condom, she was so hot but terrifying at the same time, and now here she was, in a pink sports bra and black leggings ready to eat you. if the guy yesterday was anything to go by mandy was the only person that knew you were anything but a protein bar, though by the way mandy was just eating the bar she had she clearly diddnt care about the distinction anymore. you were brought back to reality as lydia placed you on the bench between her 2 massive powerful legs. she sat ignoring you while talking to mandy, then both of them stood, you were left on the bench with lydias hoodie and bag as she walked to the machines out of your view. after 20 minutes a guy came to the bench, he clearly wanted to do something there but you couldnt tell as he looked at you. he then reached out, he was going to grab you, you diddnt want to be eaten by lydia but at least you somewhat knew her, this guy was a stranger, you realy diddnt want him to eat you. his hand grabbed you and lifted before he slid lydias stuff along, he sat still holding you clearly reading your packaging as he flipped you around.

guy: "man, ive not had one of these in ages, i should get some for my bag, wonder why someone just left it out like this, clearly they dont apreciate you like i would"

he then began tearing your pack, clearly intent on eating you imediately. suddenly you were tossed and then lydias hoodie was wrapped over you, you wondered why the guy suddenly lost interest but a sudden warm and massive weight slammed down onto you, lydia had come back and was now sitting on you. she stayed on you for an eternity but after a while you feintly heard the muffled sound of a bar being unwrapped, lydia had a new bar she was eating, you wondered if the guy wanted to be eaten at all and if him being eaten by lydia would be better or worse for him, did he pick mandy for any reason or was he a randomly selected transformation being killed by an unaware sexy blonde. after more time lydia stood releaving you of her weight, the hoodie lifted and you slipped out falling to the floor between her pale blue trainers. lydia looked down and saw you lying right next to her left foot, she kicked you a bit before reacing down and grabbing you.

lydia: "hey mandy, found that bar, since i already had do you want me to put it in your bag again for tomorrow?"

you diddnt know what you wanted mandy to answer. did you wand mandy to get you back or did you prefer that lydia kept you. mandy responded.

mandy: "nahh, just keep it, youll need one next time youre in"

lydia gripped you tighter before dropping you into her bag, you saw her pull the grey hoodie on covering the pink sports bra before she zipped the bag shut sealing you in ready to be taken to her house. the bag was thrown in a car and after a bumpy drive the bag was still again. lydia pulled it out the car and took it inside, after a long wait the bag unzipped and you were grabbed. lydia had changed out of her gym clothes and showered, now wearing pyjamas. you were carried to the kitchen and placed on the counter near the back door. the rest kf the night lydia ignored you as you sat there. you watched on as she made dinner then sat and ate at the table. eventually the light were turned off and lydia left you alone in her dark kitchen all night.

the morning came and went, you couldnt sleep as an object but you were snapped out of your tired daze by lydia walking in at 10:30 wearing a pale blue sports bra and matching leggings. you watched as she went through her routine but suddenly you became part of it as she grabbed you and began walking, you were then dropped into the bag again before being carried to the car for your final journey. when she reached the gym lydia walked in and dumped her bag on a bench before stretching and heading off to start her exercise, not that you coukd tell, you just sat in the dark of her bag the whole time.

after a long time alone the bag burst open as lydia unzipped it, you were then grabbed and brought out, lydia was clearly sweating as she placed you on her lap. she zipped the bag shut and lidmfted you again, her fingers pinched then pulled the plastic around you open exposing you to the 'fresh' air of the gym. with you in one hand and her phone in the other she began to eat. you were brought to her mouth and slowley she slid you against her moist lips, her breath was still nice from her tooth brushhing in the morning however there was a hint of something horrible lurking in the smell. lydia decided emough of you was in her mouth and bit down, her teeth struck you and began pushing through, they werent cuttinh and more crushing through you like the back of a knife. the pain was immense, sending your vision into white flashes as she finally bit your end off and began chewing. her phone buzzed and she looked at the screen, you looked too between the blinding pain of being bitten in half. the screen read:

"one of your favourites is no longer available, they have been damaged too much or have died, sorry for your inconvenience."

lydia finished chewing as she read, swallowing your partial body as she shrugged in complete indifference to the news on her phone that her only favourited person was not available to her now, as you were slipped into her mouth you saw her already swiping through the app for people to own as well as adding a few requests for her dinner not knowing she was already eating a person. her muddle finger pushed you fully in and her lips sealed you there. her teeth began cryshing and you were beginning to be painfully pulverised between them, your last thought was "this app is du..." before you coukd finish lydias teeth came down crushing the last living part of you out of existence, moments later lydia swallowed, sending your remains to their final resting place, her stomach. lydia continued her day and life never knowing she had just killed you for a gym snack...

the end

 

End Notes:

leave a review  and thanks for reading 

*alt* mornings meal by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

this is an alternate ending to the story which replaces chapter 12 "end of the line". this time mandy gets you and goes all the way.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

you had a restless night, sore from the day as a shoe and terrified of what mandy had planned for you in the morning. you managed some sleep but were disturbed by your phone buzzing. you tried to ignore it but the sun was rising through the open curtains. you took the phone into your hands and read the screen:

"a favourite request has been scheduled for 07:00 (14mins), prepair for automatic transformation"

mandy cared so little for you she wasnt even changing you herself, she had set the app to do it for her while she slept. the time went by fast and your phone buzzed then flashed.

you awoke instantly on a wide plain, cold and hard. you were looking out of a plastic wraper on the marble counter top in mandys dimly lit kitchen. slowley the room got brighter as the sun rose. after what felt like hours you heard floorboards creaking above you, mandy was awake. a short while later she walked in, fully dressed in a navy tightish top and matching full length leggings with a logo at her hip. she ignored you as she made toast and coffee. she left once it was made, returning with an empty plate and mug some minutes later. she left again but quickly returned with a bag. she dropped the bag on the counter next to you before her fingers wrapped around you. she lifted you and passed her gaze over you, checking you were right, her tongue peeked out between her closed lips briefly before, without saying anything to you, she swiftly rammed you into the bag, burying you between towels and water bottles. the bag lifted and everything inside shifted before mandy walked to her car.

you heard the boot slam and a few seconds later the door opened and shut followed by the engine starting. the drive was mostly uneventful except for what you assumed were speed bumps throwing the bag into the air breifly. eventually silence fell and your bag was lifted and carried into the gym. mandy deposited the bag in the locker room, the zip opening before her hand delved inside grabbing you and another item out. she layed the other thing onto the bench, a tight sports top, you were placed next to it before mandy removed her top revealing her lack of bra underneath. if you werent about to be this goddesses food you would of been in awe at the sight, the main reason you accepted her inital request for a shoe was because of her impressive physique. now looking up at her you could imagine ancient people worshiping at the temple of mandy. she leant over before pulling the new black top on. she lifted the bag and walked out of sight leaving you alone in the bench of the womens locker room. during her absence a few women entered at varying levels of dressed. a huge foot slammed onto the bench inches from you, an incredible looking black woman had entered and decided to tighten her shoe.her ponytail falling over her shoder as she looked down, not realising or caring that she nearly flattened you in the process, as she left mandy returned now without her bag. she grabbed you and headed into the gym, mandy placed you on the bench you had watched her eat at from her foot yesterday knowing this was where you would meet a similar end. you watched as mandy went around the gym doing various exercises, at times she would go out of view. once, the black woman from the locker room came to the bench you had been left on but sat far enough away that you werent too worried about any accidents. the woman sat and ate a similar bar to you before getting up and leaving.

eventually your time was up, mandy sat down and picked you up imediately tearing your wrapper open. she folded the plastic back before bringing you up to her slowley opening lips. as she moved you between them you impacted with strands of saliva, spliting them as you entered coating you in droplets of mandys spit. you stopped moving and almost instantly felt her lips seal around you. her jaw began closing, slowley pushing her dagger like teeth through you, time seemed to slow as she went, extending the intense pain of mandy biting a significant chunk off of you, this pain got worse as she began to chew, compressing and ripping you apart, combining your remains with her saliva before finally swallowing. the next few bites were the same except you could feel her stomach acid beginning to sharply sting and burn. this feeling intensified as mandy got up and began walking out of the gym, the acid sloshing as she walked, mixing you with the scattered remnants off her breakfast. mandy's stomach finally subdued you as she reached her car, unluckily not all of you was gone. you were now in just a single crum that had been stuck between mandys teeth, she just swallowed and you now floated among your old body on top of the ocean of acid within mandy.

**mandy 3rd person pov**

mandy finally got to her car, happy with her time at the gym she swallowed a last crumb from the protein bar she had just eaten as she got in. she had left her phone at home so drove listening to the radio. after 20 minutes she arrived. going in her destination was the shower, she walked into the bathroom, stripped and turned on the water before stepping in. after a few minutes she decided to have a bit of fun, she stepped out heading for a drawer, inside was a toy. she returned to the shower and stuck the toy to one wall with its suction cup. she began pleasuring herself, her body violently jerking as pleasure ran through her, she had forgotten wher she got this dildo from, she had had it for a while though and knew it always felt good. the life of the 19 year old boy who mandy turned into the dildo 3 years ago was less happy however, he lied about his age to get the app, mandy was his 3rd owner after being a sock and a spoon for his friend. after mandy had sufficiently pleasured herself she finished up her shower, dryed off and dressed. she went to the kitchen and spotted her phone, she noticed she had a notification from the tf app. she couldnt think why so opened it, immediately she realised. mandy had went through the whole day forgetting she had made you be her protein bar, she thought you were just a normal peice of food so never acknowledged you. by this point she assumed you had died before she even left the gym, you would have wished that was the case.

**back to your pov**

the drive was again uneventfull, the speed bumps caused some big waves but you stayed afloat on mandys acid sea. you heard a faint wet rumble through the walls of the stomach, a shower, mandy was home and had clearly moved on from killing you, you were obviously unaware she diddnt even know. after a while something changed, mandys heart beat got louder and faster, then you heard a deafening moan from above. the acid began swaying, sweeping you along for the ride, something was happening and mandy clearly liked it. her heart beat deafening and her vocalisations made everything tremble. then it got rough fast, you lasted 3 seconds of mandy fucking her dildo before her acid swept you under, ftom the moment you dove below the chaotic surface you lost all sense of direction, all feelings replaced with intense sound and piercing burning. you were disolved to nothing inside mandy 30 seconds after the toy was attatched to the shower wall.    

End Notes:

thanks for reading. is there any interest in a mandy based story focused on the lives of her objects?

 

check out my 2 newest stories "entertainment" and "mistake"

 

would you like other alternate endings for this story?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8810