Quintessential Quint-Shrinking by Sheograth
Summary:

Are you a fan of the high quality romantic comedy & harem manga The Quintessential Quintuplets? Then this is the size story for you!

In this story, Futaro Uesugi will mysteriously shrink around a group of 5 sisters who are all madly in love with him, though some try to hide it more than others. Will he survive dealing with that bunch while diminished in size? Who knows! But it'll be a fun ride...

I've just finished adding TAGs to each individual chapter. Now it should be clear what kind of content they will contain. Hope that helps!

Enjoy...

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 13212 Read: 55195 Published: November 25 2019 Updated: January 24 2020
Story Notes:

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 

1. Ch 1: Background by Sheograth

2. Ch 2: Near Miku by Sheograth

3. Ch 3: Still with Miku by Sheograth

4. Ch 4: Nino & Ichika by Sheograth

5. Ch 5: Shopping with Ichika by Sheograth

6. Ch 6: More Shopping with Ichika by Sheograth

7. Ch 7: Finishing Shopping with Ichika by Sheograth

Ch 1: Background by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Purely Background Info

This chapter mostly sets up what will happen in the rest of the story. Feel free to skim if you're current with the manga! The action starts in the next chapter.

 

 

Today was a normal day for Futaro Uesugi, where he needed to prepare worksheets for all five of the Nakano sisters for the coming week. It was a tough job, but by this point he'd grown to consider them all to be his close friends, even though he was uncomfortably aware that they all liked him far more than just as a friend. Before he wouldn't have ever noticed stuff like that, but thanks to all the relationship guide books he studied, he had a general grasp on the subject.

The eldest sister is Ichika, who barely acts like the responsible one, since she can't even properly care for her room. She had recently taken the plunge to follow her dreams to become an actress, and Futaro was more than okay with her doing that, but he still pressed get to keep up with her school work. Recently she told him that she didn't have any romantic feelings for him, but he guessed that she felt guilty and wanted to stay out of the way of the others.

The second eldest sister is Nino, who actually hated Futaro at first, mainly because she thought that he was a threat to their relationship as sisters. Somehow she ended up confessing to him first, which was a real shock to him at the time. Nino is very much aware that her sisters also love Futaro, but that doesn't concern her, since she will continue to pursue that man she fell in love with even if her rivals are her precious sisters.

The middle child is Miku, who was very quiet and shy with Futaro at first, though quickly grew to respect him. She was always fascinated by the Sengoku generals, which Futaro learned all about in order to gain her trust. It took Miku a long time to gather up the courage to confess, and she had more than a few setbacks along the way. But by now, she is taking a page from Nino's book and is taking an aggressive offensive strategy to win over Futaro.

The second youngest sister is Yotsuba, who may have had the longest history with Futaro. When they were much younger, they met and had a long fun day together, though he never realized that Yotsuba was that same girl, and she never felt like she deserved to reveal that to him. She still definitely has feelings for Futaro, though she is currently trying to bury them down due to her own insecurities and keep them hidden from him. Somehow, Futaro managed to figure out that Yotsuba probably had feelings for him as well, though he feels like he should keep quiet about it unless she brings it up.

And the youngest sister is Itsuki, who has been acting as the 'mom' of the sisters for a long time. Due to that, she speaks to everyone, including her sisters and Futaro, in a much more formal tone of voice. Recently, she tried letting go a bit and easing up, trying to talk with Futaro more casually. That by itself was probably more of a shock to him then any love confession could. Other than that, she enjoys eating food, though she gets highly upset if anyone even hints at teasing her for it.

These are the stars of the show, and if you'd like to know how they look, check out these URLs…


 

Image of all 5 sisters (ordered left to right oldest to youngest: Ichika, Nino, Miku, Yotsuba, & Itsuki)

https://cdn.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/fit750x750/cms/news.2/146419/keyvisual03_2nd_pc.jpg

Another group shot (left to right: Nino, Itsuki, Yotsuba, Miku, & Ichika)

https://honeysanime.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Gotoubun-no-Hanayome-The-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Wallpaper.jpg

Also, feel free to take a brief look at the wiki page to find more manga/anime images of all 5 sisters, plus Futaro. But if you haven’t read/watched this series yet, I’d suggest you give it a try!

https://5hanayome.fandom.com/wiki/Nakano_Quintuplets

A few brief notes about this story going forward:

  1. I won’t be using honorifics, just because I’d feel weird writing them. Though it might get annoying since each sister has a different way of addressing Futaro, including which honorific (if any) they use. But if people really want me to use them, I can make that change.

  2. I’ll be using the names from the official translation. So in general Fuutarou = Futaro. I think that’s the only major change from the scanlations to the official translation.

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I'm pretty excited about posting this story. I hope you all enjoy it.

I'd appreciate a review if you've read the story and have an account. They really help with motivation.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

Ch 2: Near Miku by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Unaware Miku, Knee-high Socks, In-slipper

 

 

Anyway, it was around mid-morning when Futaro was still busy handwriting worksheets, while at the Nakano apartment. He is suddenly startled when he sees a flash of light, following which he passed out…

Eventually, Futaro wakes up feeling like he just got over being sick, though he wasn't sure what caused him to pass out in the first place. But after looking around, he realizes that his surroundings were totally unfamiliar to him now. He looks up and sees a gigantic structure in the distance, matched by a chair, only it looked larger than most skyscrapers.

But Futaro was not the type to panic, as he quickly guesses that he was either dreaming or he somehow shrunk. It didn't make any logical sense but how else could he explain the currently gigantic desk he was previously working at. And with that figured out, he begins to walk away from where he was, hoping to find someone to help him out, but a series of rhythmic earthquakes stopped him in his tracks.

In the distance he saw Miku walking in his direction, wearing a purple sweatshirt, light blue shorts, and a pair of black knee-high socks, plus her blue headphones draped over her neck. But as she walked closer, she started to look bigger and bigger, where he noticed that her gaze was set straight ahead. By the time the quakes stopped, she was standing in front of the table mere inches from his small body. Even the tips of her toes were at least twice as tall as he was, though they produced a fairly strong odor which Futaro neither liked or disliked particularly.

She then starts to nervously fidget while quietly saying "Where did Futaro go…? I wanted to invite him to have crepes together…" She also started to shuffle in place, forcing Futaro to duck down as clouds of dust blew about due to the movement of her feet. Miku was absolutely titanic compared to him right now, and that did scare him a bit, since he realized just how difficult it would be to get her attention. And when he tries to look up, he couldn't even see past her chest, making him feel far less of a person compared to her.

However, Futaro was well aware that it would be pointless to cower in fear. So he starts running toward Miku's left foot, understanding that she'd definitely leave soon. And before he could second guess himself, he charges into her 3rd toe and grabs onto the front of it, noticing that her sock was slightly damp. Futaro didn't care about how unsanitary this act was, since getting found by Miku would be far more important right now.

But clinging to Miku's socked toe wasn't the most pleasant activity to Futaro, since it smelled pretty intense. He never really imagined that any of the sisters had issues with foot odor, so his current difficulty was likely caused by the size difference between them. It's not like he'd go around wanting to smell Miku's foot, but it probably wouldn't smell bad to him if he actually had to at some point in the future.

The part that actually scared him was just how small he was even compared to her toes. Her 3rd toe was likely a few times taller than he was and far wider and powerful as well. Given that a person's toes are one of the smaller parts of a human body, and because Miku's dwarfed him many times over, Futaro was having trouble fully grasping the size difference between him. But for now, he at least knew that Miku, or any of the other sisters, would be highly dangerous while she was unaware of his presence. Though even when he thinks more closely, they could all be differently dangerous to him when they discover him, given how madly in love they were with him.

While he was tightly holding onto the front of her 3rd toe, Miku sighs and says "He probably went home already…" Futaro was annoyed that she so quickly assumed that, but he couldn't do anything about it, so he just starts to climb up that toe instead. And as he was climbing Miku while she was lost in thought, she begins to slowly wiggle her toes at the same time, forcing the shrunken tutor to hold even tighter against the warm and slightly moist cotton. About half way up, her eyes widen as she says "I know! I'll make him some sweets and bring them to his house… I need to do everything I can to catch up to the others…"

Following that decision, Miku starts to walk toward the kitchen, unaware that her beloved Futaro was clinging to her toe for dear life…

Miku's walk toward the kitchen turned out to be far more harrowing for Futaro than he imagined, and he already guessed that it wouldn't be easy. Whenever she lifted the foot he was clinging to, he'd get hit by an extreme force of gravity, where he could barely keep his grip. And when her foot would make contact with the floor, he'd get blasted by a vibration that would travel sharply through his body. For the duration of this experience, the only thing he could hear was Miku's quiet humming, which did sound nice.

But about midway toward the kitchen, Miku spots her slippers, causing her to quietly say "I should put these on so I don't slip… I can't mess up if it's for Futaro!"

Futaro wanted to yell at Miku, but he was well aware that it would be pointless, so he doesn't bother. The only thing he could do was close his eyes while she gradually slid her foot into the fluffy shoe, trapping Futaro within. While he was in top of her toe, he was able too look down and see just how matted and discolored the slipper fluff was, though it made sense given that he hadn't seen her wear a different pair since starting as their tutor. And right before she puts the slipper on all the way, she shakes her foot, causing him to fly out toward one of the toe prints.

And while he was stuck in the deep indent, he could only brace himself as her 4th toe settled in on top of him, sandwiching him between it and the slightly sticky slipper fluff. After that, she resumes her walk, constantly crushing Futaro under that toe, leaving him to wonder how he hadn't died yet. But as he was getting continuously smashed underneath the heavy weight of Miku's toe, he surmised that he had somehow became more durable as a result of this shrinking. He couldn't fully explain it, but he couldn't explain the actual shrinking either.

Futaro realized that he was getting distracted so he tries to focus, but he quickly notices that it is far more difficult to concentrate while Miku's toe kept on pounding into him every other second. Once she made it to the kitchen things seemed to calm down, leaving him just pinned under her 4th toe. He still couldn't move, which wasn't ideal, but at least he wasn't getting smashed under Miku's foot anymore. The smell grew severely in intensity quite rapidly, causing him to cough repeatedly, making him feel like he was stuck in a cloud of heavily thick sweat.

That peace was soon broken once Miku started to cook, as she began to absentmindedly wiggle her toes during the activity, incessantly battering Futaro. The most common action they would do started by Futaro getting his face crushed under her toe, but then it would slowly travel down his body as if trying to flattened him. This probably happened dozens of times while Miku focused entirely on her meal, leaving Futaro to wonder if he'd ever escape from here.

One thing he didn't think about at first was the extreme heat, since her slipper kept her foot warmly insulated. That warmth radiated onto Futaro too, causing him to sweat as if he were in a sauna, making him feel pretty uncomfortable. And it didn't help that Miku's foot started to sweat too, and even though her sock absorbed most of it, Futaro still had to deal with it since the sweat would rub into him as well. Oddly enough though, he didn't hate how Miku's sweat felt on him, though it was salty and did sting his eyes whenever it got into them.

Futaro's thoughts were interrupted once Miku shuffled her socked foot out of her slipper, giving him a brief gust a fresh air before starting to idly rotate her ankle. That made him feel like he was stuck on a terrible amusement park ride, except it was totally unpredictable since Miku kept on changing the direction of her rotations. This goes on for a few minutes, leaving Futaro to wonder if he'd get sick by the end of this.

But a loud bell suddenly gets Miku's attention, causing her to shove her foot back into the slipper, burying Futaro under her pinky toe in the process. And while she rushed over to take her small cake out of the oven, she mumbles to herself, saying "Did something fall into my slipper? I'll check in a second…"

As she bent down to her knees in order to remove the cake, she put all of her weight onto the balls of her feet, absolutely crushing Futaro with her pinky toe. And despite the sensation of being flattened by multiple tons of pressure, he didn't feel any pain, though he didn't feel exactly comfortable either.

And because Miku was currently kneeling in front of the warm oven, she started to sweat a bit, though it wasn't very noticeable to her. But it was far more of an issue to Futaro, since it caused her toes to sweat even more, which forced a few extra large beads to splash onto him. He was strangely fine with it before, but the And extreme increase in sweat output was starting to annoy him. But due to how heavy her entire foot was, he couldn't get away and was forced to endure the sweat and incredible pressure.

Once her cake was placed on top of oven, she smiles and says "Looks good!" Since Miku just gave Futaro a bit of hope, he starts to move his body as best as he was able, causing her to frown and say "Hmm… Is that a bug?"

She quickly walks over to a kitchen chair and shuffles off her slipper before picking it up and shaking it out into her palm. To her surprise, a tiny figure landed in her hand, causing her to say "A toy…? It's a bit small…"

By now Futaro was glad to be free, so he gets up and calmly waves at Miku while yelling "It's not a toy! It's me!!"

To Miku's absolute shock, an incredibly tiny Futaro was standing in her palm, and he looked fairly annoyed. At first she thought she was seeing things, or even dreaming, but her silence caused Futaro to glare and shout "Are you blind?? It's me!!"

That was all Miku needed to believe what was happening before her eyes, because only a lovable idiot like Futaro could insult a girl who was literally holding his life in her hands. Not that she'd ever dream of harming him or anything, but his coarse reaction was typical of his personality, though that was also partially why she fell for him. However, then the thought entered Miku's mind of how he shrunk and how he ended up in her slipper, not to mention wondering what kind of trouble she caused him already without ever noticing him.

But, she didn't want to stay silent for long, so she warmly smiles down at him, as if to try and settle his nerves, though Futaro noticed a twinkle in her eye which gave him a slight chill. After that, she takes a deep breath and makes a more serious face, before finally saying "Futaro!! Are you okay…?"

Even though she was currently filled with concern about Futaro’s condition, Miku couldn’t deny that she was excited and happy that she was holding him shrunken in her palm...

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I wanted to post both chapters to start this one off. I probably could have just combined them, but I wanted to also keep them separate, since the actual first chapter just contains background info.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'd really appreciate a review of your thoughts, since receiving them can really help with my motivation.

Expect the next chapter in a few days!

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

Ch 3: Still with Miku by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Aware Miku, Breast Play, Kissing with a bit of Mouthplay

Now that Miku realized that she held a tiny Futaro in her hand, she quickly sits down at the kitchen table and places him down in front of her…

First, Miku asks "What happened to you, Futaro?"

He sighs and explains what little he currently knew about his shrinking, ending by saying "It's annoying to not know why I shrunk… I'm glad you found me though, Miku…"

In response to that, Miku looks away and visibly blushes while quietly saying "Thanks Futaro…" Then she looks back at him as her eyes widen, before she says "Want to try my cake?? It's fresh out of the oven…"

Futaro scratches his chin before saying "Well, I haven't eaten yet so… sure. Won't it be a bit too big?"

Miku shakes her head and says "No!" Then her eyes excitedly light up as she adds, saying "Since you're so small, you'll be able to eat even more cake! I hope you enjoy it. I made it with love…"

Futaro takes a step back when he hears that, as he says "I see you're still not holding back…" Miku proudly nods, causing him to scratch his neck and say "Well I had a light breakfast, so I guess I'll have some. You did take the time to bake it so it would be rude if I didn't have any..." Then he grumbles to himself and adds, saying "Don't expect me to eat a lot though, given my current size…"

Miku simply nods and says "Understood! Let me cut you a piece, Futaro…"

Following that, Miku slices a piece of lemon pound cake she made, before helping Futaro onto a plate to eat it on. And as he bit into it like a tiny mouse, Miku just stared at him feeling completely content, finding him to look incredibly cute right now. In fact, she was feeling a distinct urge to have some more intimate fun with him, but she ignores that growing desire for the time being. Or at least until he finishes eating her cake.

Once Futaro ate enough for his liking, he looks up at Miku who was staring down at him expectantly, so he asks "What…?"

Miku just pouts and says "How was it…?"

Futaro's eyes widen once he understands the situation, so he coughs and says "Oh… I liked it a lot. It was really sweet but the texture was perfect."

Miku proceeds to smile before quietly saying "Yay… Thank you, Futaro…"

Futaro begins to shake his head in confusion, before saying "Why thank me? I should thank you for baking me that cake…"

When Miku hears that, her smile turns slightly mischievous as she says "That's true… Well, let's go to my room…"

But when Futaro hears that, he folds his arms and says "Why? I still need to finish all of your worksheets…"

Miku just pouts and picks Futaro up, ignoring his squeaky complaints, before walking toward her room. As she closes the door behind her, she thinks about how much easier it is to handle Futaro's denseness while he was so small. And surprisingly, she found his sour comments to be even more endearing while he was shrunken in size, where it made him seem more adorable and likable in her view.

 

But now that she had him in her room, she quietly takes a deep breath to psych herself up for how she wanted to express her total love for Futaro…

With Futaro in her room now, she places him on her desk and removes her blue headphones and then tugs off her sweatshirt, revealing a black and gray striped T-shirt. When Futaro sees her do this, he asks "What are you doing?"

Miku doesn't answer, and instead pulls off her shirt before unhooking her bra, revealing to her tiny tutor her perky and decently sized breasts. This stunned Futaro into speechlessness, causing her to blush while sneakily smiling, before saying "How do they look, Futaro…?"

Futaro nervously takes a step back while saying "Umm… Well they look incredible, but should you really be showing me this? You might be moving a bit too fast…"

Miku shakes her head forcefully, swaying her body to match and inadvertently flopping her breasts at the same time. And as she shook her head, she says "The victor is who strikes a decisive first blow! That's the philosophy that the most successful Sengoku era warlords followed, and I will too…"

Futaro scratches the back of his neck and says "You're probably right about the Sengoku warlords, but I'm not sure it's relevant…"

Miku then pouts and says "It is! I won't fall behind…" Then she takes a deep breath before blushing and saying "Now please touch them…"

Futaro blushes back and looks down, before saying "Are you sure…?"

Miku enthusiastically nods and says "Yes! Very sure!"

Since Miku sounded extremely sure about this, he walks forward, noticing just how gigantic her breasts were when compared to him. The closer he got, the more they seemed like great mountains, to the point where he was having trouble thinking of them as a part of Miku. He also noticed her nipple sticking out, which was fairly small in comparison to her breasts, but Futaro guessed that her bust size was somewhat above average, at least from what he remembered about the women's anatomy textbook he previously read.

Once he was close enough to touch him, he first noticed how much warmth her boob produced, leaving him to feel like it was the middle of summer. But he knew that Miku was waiting patiently, so he hurries up and places his palm onto her breast, causing her to sigh to herself happily. Her chest felt incredibly soft, to the point where he could press his hand into her skin without much pushback. In a way, it felt like he was touching a massive wall of soft dough, though he could only push so far before her body pushed back.

When that happens, he gets knocked backwards, causing Miku's eyes to widen as she says "Are you okay??"

Futaro brushes himself off and nods, before saying "Yeah, I'm fine… I shouldn't have pushed so hard."

Miku smiles in response, before saying "Well, I'm glad you're not hurt…" But then she smirks and adds, saying "Now it's my turn…"

He doesn't understand what Miku meant, so he looks up and asks "What are you talking ab--" He was interrupted when she suddenly pushes him toward her breast with her pinky finger, smothering him against the soft flesh while happily humming to herself. And since she didn't seem to plan on stopping, he turns his head to yell out "Let me go already, Miku!"

Miku simply frowns she says "No!" She then slides him up, making it so she had to keep him pinned against her chest to avoid dropping him. And as she does that, she says "You do so much for me that I want to repay you! Now keep quiet…"

Futaro felt annoyed at being ignored, but she had a good point, so he just grumbles and allows Miku to continue without making any further complaints. She continued to roll him along her breast, covering him in her natural oils and sweat, though this was only noticeable because of his current size. And to be fair, this felt incredibly pleasant to him right now, especially with how soft her chest was. By this point he got used to how aggressively Miku would try to show off new outfits to him, especially if they were revealing, but he felt like she was now skipping ahead by many steps.

However, she relents after a few minutes, allowing him to catch his breath on the desk, while she stared down at him happily. But once Futaro did catch his breath, Miku smiles again and says "Time for round two…"

When Futaro hears that, he starts to back away while saying "I don't need a round two!"

But Miku simply shakes her head and says "I disagree…" Following that, she picks Futaro up and hovers him over her cleavage, causing him to scramble in vain before she drops him while saying "You've earned this, Futaro…"

Futaro was currently sliding down the canyon that was Miku's cleavage, which was warm and slick with body oils and sweat. But about halfway down, she presses her breasts together, smothering the tiny tutor in place. He was flattened on both sides by her breasts, where those walls of flesh felt incredibly soft and smelled amazing. But before he could really adjust, Miku begins to slowly slide her boobs up and down, rubbing him between those gigantic mounds of flesh.

And as time went on, she started sliding then faster and faster, leaving Futaro to believe that Miku was getting a great deal of enjoyment out of this. It made sense given how long Miku seemed to have feelings for him, though it made him wince when he thought about how long it took for him to figure it out. But once he fully realized how dense he was to normal relationships, he immediately started to read guidebook after guidebook. So by now he at least wasn't blind to it all, even if he still had some trouble determining when those girls were specifically trying to do romantic things with him.

While all of this was happening, Futaro was still getting grinded between Miku's breasts, though she didn't seem to be running out of steam, so he just sighs to himself and chooses to enjoy the experience silently. Occasionally, Miku would stop moving her breasts and instead switch to a squeezing action, flattening Futaro between her boobs forcefully. This vigorous boob press lasted a few more minutes, where Futaro was constantly being rolled around and squished relentlessly.

Eventually though, Miku finally stops, leaving her to peel Futaro off from the inner side of her left boob. And once he caught his breath again, he glares at Miku and says "Warn me next time, you love-brained idiot…" Miku didn't look upset by that comment, in fact she just smiles at him, annoying Futaro for her seeing through him, so he grumbles to himself and adds, saying "Okay fine… it did feel nice…"

Miku proceeds to happily giggle to herself quietly, causing Futaro to then fold his arms and say "And don't act like you need to reward me for the things I do! I'm already being paid more than enough…"

Miku nods with an understanding expression, though she was amused by how proud he still was at this size, but then he looks down and blushes, before adding "Besides… You're supposed to help out your friends when they need it, and you idiots need all the tutoring you can get…"

When she hears that, she instantly picks Futaro and brings him toward her face, startling him as all of her facial features became much more distinct and detailed. He could tell that she was excited due to the shine in her eyes, and his suspicion was confirmed when she says "You really are the sweetest, Futaro! I want you to know just how deep my love is for you…"

She then starts to move her open palm toward her lips, causing Futaro to fall onto his butt, before fearfully backing away while saying "Hold on Miku… You've got to learn how to pace yourself! I'm not ready for another kiss like last time! And not at this size!!"

Miku barely even registered Futaro's words, as she plants her soft lips onto his tiny body, giving him the most intense kiss he's experienced so far. And that's saying something, since half of the Nakano sisters have stolen kisses from him during the last school festival already, and Miku's kiss may have been the most forceful of them all.

But her lips continue to push down on him, forcing him into the space that formed between him, unintentionally pushing his face through them to go face to face with her tongue. She then proceeds to lick his head, slowly moving her tongue up, down, and side to side around it, nearly drowning the small tutor in her saliva. The inside of her mouth was also hot and humid, making him glad that he'd only experience it during this kiss.

After a few more intense minutes, she finally stops and allows him to breathe easy on her palm again, while looking down at him feeling quite satisfied. And as he took some deep breaths, Miku sighs and says "I hope you liked that, Futaro… Because I did…"

Futaro eventually catches his breath and says "That was actually incredible…" He begins to blush upon saying that, so he quickly clears his throat and adds, saying "Next time warn me before you try this again…"

Miku nods in response and says "Sure!"

Following that experience, Miku gets dressed and then helps dry off Futaro's head, before he says "Do you have a ruler, Miku? I still don't know exactly how tall I am…"

Miku then pulls out a ruler from her desk and Futaro stands next to it, and once they got an accurate measurement, Miku says "Roughly half an inch… Pretty small…"

Futaro nods and says "Well that's not ideal… I'm amazed I'm still alive. I can't explain it, but I feel like I've become more durable since shrinking…"

Now that they had that figured out, Miku brings Futaro back to his work area. Miku felt incredibly proud that she got to interact with the shrunken Futaro first and he was just happy that he got her attention without a lot of trouble.

But as you might imagine, things wouldn't stay calm for long, and soon Futaro would wind up becoming far closer to Ichika than he ever planned to today. That however, can wait until next time…

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Time for the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed all the aware action that went down with Miku. I'd appreciate feedback, so feel free to please leave a review.

Also, for those of you in the US, happy Thanksgiving!

I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

Ch 4: Nino & Ichika by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Unaware Nino, Ichika, & Miku, Toeplay (Nino & Ichika), Barefeet (Nino & Ichika), In-flat (Nino & Ichika)


 

Last time, Futaro mysteriously shrunk while working in the Nakano apartment, though he was able to get Miku's attention after a bit of trouble. And now she was bringing him back to his work station…

As soon as Miku places Futaro onto the table, her eyes widen as she says "Oh no… I forgot something in my room! Be right back, Futaro…"

With that statement, Miku runs off, leaving Futaro alone on the table. And while he stood there, he scratched his chin and mumbled, saying "Did she tell anyone about me? I hope nothing annoying happens…"

A few minutes pass without the return of Miku, but then Futaro heard the distant crashes of footsteps, causing him to mumble "It's about time she returned… Hey Mi--!"

To his surprise, it wasn't Miku who was approaching, but Nino instead. Right now she was still in her pajamas, which annoyed Futaro, though she was specifically wearing a striped long-sleeve shirt and matching striped pants, and her hair was down instead of in her ribbons like usual. She also looked tired, as if she recently woke up, which also annoyed him because it was fairly late in the morning by now.

The more important fact was that she was walking directly toward his work desk, which would be bad if she didn't know what had happened to him. And as she casually walked closer to the table, Futaro was reminded again of just how small he was compared to everyone else right now. By the time she reaches and stands in front of the table, Nino looked more like a monolithically giant tower, though her being just a normal human was a strange thing for him to wrap his head around.

But to his displeasure, Nino laughs to herself and says “Wow, Fu left such a mess!" She then mischievously smirks and adds, saying "I bet I could brag a lot if I did some organizing for him… Maybe he’ll even praise me…”

When he hears that comment, he becomes annoyed and yells up, “I was in the middle of working when I shrunk!! Hey, look down here Nino! Hey!!”

Nino did not even remotely hear him, so she just started to move the papers around, forcing Futaro to run around to avoid getting flattened under them. She did a thorough job though, keeping each sister's worksheet set separated and properly labeled. If he weren't in such a dangerous predicament right now, he would have thanked Nino for doing such a good job.

Once Nino managed to organize Futaro's workstation, she proudly puts her hands on her hips while looking down, prompting Futaro to jump and wave at her. She squints in his direction, giving him a moment of hope, but her face soon twists into a disgusted scowl as she says “Man… it’s even dusty on the desk. How does Fu work like this? She then smugly smiles and adds, saying "This is why he needs a girl like me to take care of him!”

Futaro was deeply shocked that she still didn't notice him, so he shouts at her, yelling “I can dust things just fine!! And it’s because I shrunk! Just look a bit closer, you dunce!!” However, he then looks at himself and notices that he was covered in dust, likely because of all the organizing she already did, making him almost blend in with the rest of the dirt on the table.

To his surprise, instead of simply wiping off the table, she chooses to lean closer to where Futaro was before taking a deep breath. Her face looked even larger at this distance, where her confident eyes seemed like they were piercing into his soul. And since her mouth was currently open, he was able to peer inside of it, seeing how dark and frightening a mouth could be at his size. He began to get nervous, causing him to mumble himself, saying "What are you doing, Nino…?"

Following that, Nino blows a gust of air onto the table, making him feel like he was in the middle of a great wind storm. Even when he tried to grab onto a groove in the wood, he couldn't hang on for very long, as she just kept on blowing air along the table. And before long, his grip finally broke, as Nino's blowing of air displaced the dust and sent Futaro tumbling toward the table's edge

The last thing he saw was Nino's proud face, completely oblivious to the trouble she just caused for Futaro…

A few minutes later, Futaro woke up in an expansive and open cave, with tan colored walls and a surprisingly soft floor. And he looks up, he sees Nino sitting at his chair, legs crossed while lazily checking her phone. From this low vantage point, he could see that she was wearing green slippers right now, though she almost immediately shakes them off, revealing to him her bare feet. And now that he could see them, Futaro decided to spend a few minutes just staring up at her foot, since there wasn't much else for him to do.

It seemed like he could zero in on every single detail of her foot, from the faint wrinkles that formed along it to the tiny bits of dirt and dust that were stuck to it, though he also saw bits of fluff that stuck to it which were probably from her slipper. He could also see that her heel, ball of her foot, and toes were all slightly red, which was where her weight must have rested while she stood. Then she begins to rotate her ankle, allowing Futaro to see that her toenails were painted a light shade of purple.

But then he sees her idly flex her foot, causing it to scrunch up, making Futaro shiver with fear upon imagining how it would feel to be stuck in one of those wrinkles while she flexed her foot. After that she started to bob her foot up and down slowly, where Futaro closely followed the movement as if entranced by the sight. Right after that though, she moves her legs, stretching them farther out and crossing then at her ankles.

Due to the suddenness of her movement, Futaro collapses onto his back, noticing that the floor he was standing on was a bit sticky and dirty. From this position, he could even more clearly see her feet, where they looked larger than buildings right now. But she starts to idly flick her toes against each other, stunning Futaro as bits of debris fell near him. The sharp scraping noise that they caused was enough to deafen him, making it much more challenging to concentrate. Then she starts to aimlessly rub the sides of her feet together, making even more noise to disrupt Futaro with, though it also reminded him of how insignificant he currently was at this shrunken size.

But right after that, Nino angles her foot even lower and brings it closer to where Futaro was standing, causing him to back away while mumbling “Now what are you doing, Nino…?” Unfortunately for Futaro, she continues to slide her foot forward, before hooking him between her toes and shuffling her foot inside of whatever he was stuck in. She proceeds to scrunch and squeeze her toes forcefully, brutally dominating the tiny tutor as he yells “Keep your dirty foot away from me, Nino!!” Surprisingly, her toes neither carried a strong odor nor felt sweaty in the slightest, leaving him to just appreciate how soft they felt. It felt like he was surrounded by giant squishy pillows, and as long as they didn’t start to sweat or anything, he’d probably be fine with spending some time between them. But he was well aware that they’d begin to sweat if she chose to put back on her slippers, so he hopes that Nino would lose interest soon and release him, or notice him, which would be even better.

It was at this point that he figured out that he landed in a flat, though he had no way of knowing who’s this one was, since he safely assumed that they all shared the same shoe size. Futaro had to guess that this was one of Nino’s flats, but he could be wrong, though that didn’t matter much since he was stuck between her toes regardless. But once they seemed to settle within the flat, Nino’s toes start to toy with Futaro much more carefully, though they still didn’t give him any chance to escape.

Following that, he hears another series of crashes in the distance, making him hope that Miku was finally returning.

Thankfully, Miku was the one who Futaro heard, as she runs back to the table…

When Miku sees Nino sitting down at the table, her eyes widen, as Nino casually waves and says "Morning… You look busy for it still being so early…" Her toes start to energetically wriggle after she sees Miku, giving Futaro a forceful massage that he didn’t ask for, though it did feel somewhat enjoyable.

Miku nods while looking at the table nervously, before looking back to Nino and saying "Did you see anything weird on the table…?" Nino found that to be an odd question, causing her to clench her toes, nearly suffocating her tiny tutor in the process.

When Futaro hears that, he grumbles to himself and says "Just get to point… The sooner Nino knows that I shrunk, the sooner you guys can find me. And let me go, you damned idiot..." Nino begins to shake her foot wildy after that, nearly causing Futaro to become sick, as if she was angered by his insulting comment.

Nino just smirks and says "What, did Futaro sneak a pervy comic in with him? I'll need to scold him later…" Though she sounded confident on the outside with that quip, her toes instantly warmed up, making him wonder if that thought was actually more embarrassing for her. Futaro didn’t care though, because he had no interest in those kinds of comics, especially when he could spend that time studying instead.

Miku just pouts and shakes her head, before saying "No! It's serious!" When Nino hears Miku respond like that, she instantly shakes off the flat and wiggles her toes, unintentionally dislodging Futaro and sending him crashing back down into the shoe, without ever realizing that she used him like a stress toy. And from what he knew about Nino, she would have been incredibly excited to play around with him at his current shrunken size.

With that statement, Nino nods and listens to Miku, as she explains how she found Futaro shrunken and everything. At first Nino thought that Miku was making up stuff, but the way she worded everything so seriously weirded Nino out, until she was eventually convinced.

At this point Futaro was glad that Nino was convinced without much of a delay, but then he hears her say "Ack!! He probably got stuck between the worksheet pages after I organized them!"

When Futaro hears that, he sighs and grumbles to himself, saying "Wrong place… Not like I can tell them otherwise." He also still couldn't figure out what he landed in, and he couldn't escape because the tan colored walls were way too high. There was also an odd scent that lingered in the air, which was weirdly familiar, and the darkened dirty spots on the ground gave him a bad feeling.

But right after that, Miku nods and says "Let's check all the worksheets then… We'll find you, Futaro!"

Nino nods as well as she says "Yeah, sorry about that Fu! We'll save ya! I wish I noticed you sooner, because I'm sure you looked super cute and adorable, which would clash wonderfully with your lovably sour disposition…"

Futaro shakes his head from his location on the floor, annoyed but not surprised by how straightforward Nino could be. He was also annoyed by how she used him as a toe toy just minutes and threw him to the side without a care in the world. Right now, he could only watch as both girls scrambled on the table, flipping sheets of paper searching for a Futaro who was not there.

But then he suddenly feels another set of earthquakes, making him sick to his stomach with worry for which one of the girls would complicate things further…

To his surprise, he sees Ichika approach, fully dressed and seemingly ready to take on the day. But as she walked in his direction, she eventually stops right in front of him, causing her full height to sink in to Futaro. He had no clue why she stopped in front of where he was, making him again wonder where in the world he was. And even though he spent time staring up at both Miku and Nino already, this was still something that was difficult to handle.

Ichika was currently wearing a nice yellow buttoned blouse shirt and a fashionable white slim-fitting jean shorts, without any socks or shoes on. And when she sees Nino and Miku going through the papers Futaro was working on, she curiously taps her chin before saying "I'm going to do some shopping. Text me if you want anything…"

Both girls nod quietly, amusing Ichika as she thinks about how hard they're fighting over Futaro's attention. She briefly wonders where he went, but she assumes that he stepped out, though she starts to absentmindedly scratch her shin with her barefoot, providing Futaro with a stunning show. Ichika was just so gigantically large that seeing her make such an agile and simple movement from this scale freaked him out a bit.

But Ichika wasn't that concerned about the sight in front of her, so she decides to get going, leading her to start putting on her flats. She planned on doing a good deal of shopping today, so she would like to get a lot done before she needed to take a break later on for lunch.

To Futaro's shock, he just saw Ichika lift her giant barefoot and then start dipping it toward him, forcing him to run in the other direction. Her foot looked crazily huge, with tiny pieces of dirt and stuff embedded in her sole and toes, thoroughly intimidating him. And while he ran along this vast stretch of land, he finally figured out whose flat this was, and he was not thrilled about it. When Nino blew him off the table, he had to have fell all the way until Ichika's flat. Though he was almost as annoyed at Ichika for lazily leaving her flat outside of her room or the shoe rack, so he definitely planned on yelling at her for that later on.

But as he ran, he realized just how out of shape he was, since he was already becoming out of breath. It was also difficult to run at a fast pace without slipping, since much of the flat’s insole was coated in a thin layer of dirt and grime. Due to that, he slowed down right as he was plowed into, leaving him stuck on the skin between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And once she shuffled her flat on completely, she scrunches her toes, smothering her tiny tutor against them as a result.

After that, she taps her chin and ponders to herself, thinking 'Is there something in my flat…?' She then purposefully squeezes her toes, crushing Futaro between those gigantic flesh monsters, as she thinks 'Yeah, I definitely feel something… But there's something about this texture…' Following that thought, she begins wiggling her toes, unknowing rubbing her shrunken tutor with a significant amount of force, in an attempt to inspect the mystery object further. And as she does that, she thinks 'Hmm, yeah… It feels nice, surprisingly. I may just leave it until I get back… What's the harm?'

Now that Ichika had mistakenly identified Futaro, she takes one more look at Miku and Nino scrambling at the desk and smiles, wondering if it'd be fair if she reentered the race for Futaro's heart. Because even if she claimed otherwise, she couldn't deny deep down that she still had strong feelings for their abrasive yet surprisingly caring tutor. Due to her acting experience, she’d have no problems acting as forwardly as the others, or at least she thought she’d manage okay. That causes her to then wonder if she’d end up being the nervous one if she tried to actually pursue him, since she rarely acted on her true feelings toward Futaro, and acted confident as a safety mask.

But now that she was ready, she walks out of the apartment, leaving Miku and Nino to search for Futaro in vain, with none of them realizing that he was trapped between Ichika's toes…

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Feel free to leave a review with your thoughts!

The next chapter will be all about Ichika, so look forward to that.

Also, feel free to respond to this poll about your favorite Quint!

https://www.strawpoll.me/19020354

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

Ch 5: Shopping with Ichika by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Unaware, All Ichika, In-flat with barefeet & toeplay, then Aware Ichika

 

 

 

Ichika was looking forward to spending a few hours around town to shop, where Futaro was far less thrilled since he was currently crammed between her toes…

She begins walking down the street, aiming for a clothing store first, unknowingly stomping on poor Futaro the entire time. While he was trapped, he noticed that skin felt incredibly soft and squishy, though her toes were large enough where he couldn’t push against them even if he tried. But with how she used to very frequently tease him by acting suggestive around him, this was just a reminder of how things used to be, since he felt like Ichika’s toes were doing the same thing that their master used to do.

Though with every step Ichika took, Futaro found himself slipping farther and farther under the ball of her foot, which was a scary location right now. But because he was sliding near there so slowly, he thought that he had a chance to avoid it, prompting him to grip the small wrinkles that formed between her toes. She doesn’t notice this act consciously, but it still causes her to lightly scrunch her toes while her foot was on the sidewalk, inadvertently plastering him to the side of her 3rd toe. So for the rest of her walk, he remained stuck to the side of her toe, as her sweat acted as glue.

And speaking of sweat, there was a lot of it right now, probably because it was a warm spring day. That caused the inside of her flat to heat up, making Futaro feel like he was stuck inside a sauna cranked up to the maximum temperature, and that heat caused Ichika to sweat a bit more, which would naturally pool around her flat. And that increase in sweat production made everything far more humid as well, which made it challenging for him to even breathe properly. Due to all of the madness, he was even grew slightly delirious, where he convinced himself that licking the area he was stuck to would be the only way to survive.

Ichika’s sweat was far too potent and salty for his liking, but he was driven more out of his need to live rather than his comfort, so he ignored his displeasure and kept on licking. But after a few minutes of this, the rational part of his brain noted he’d be doomed to a lifetime of annoying teasing if she ever found out that he was doing this, though at this point it was worth the risk. Thankfully, she seemed to be aware of the heat as well, prompting her to occasionally pop her feet out of her flats to let them cool.

The fresh air was what finally snapped Futaro out of that delirium, prompting him to immediately spit the sweat that was currently in his mouth out, as he grumbles and says “Damn you, Ichika… If you only spoke to the other two idiots, I wouldn’t have had to demean myself…”

Right after that complaint, Ichika also says, as if responding to him “Boy today is a hot one! Good thing I’m almost there…”

As she said this, she slips her foot out of her flat again, this time bending her knee to lift up her leg, before lazily wriggling her toes. That causes Futaro to be constantly rubbed between her 3rd and 4th toes, where he was becoming nervous due to being so high up right now. But as she did that, he ended up getting dislodged, leaving him to scramble to remain near her toes while he started to slip away. He may have by this point grown to appreciate feet a bit more than previously, but he still did not like them nearly enough for this, though he didn’t have any other safe options. So he grabs onto and hugs Ichika’s 4th toe as tightly as he could, causing her to reflexively squeeze her toes, ensuring that he’d yet again remain trapped between them for awhile longer.

And after forcefully squeezing her toes a few more times, nearly pulverizing the tiny tutor in the process, she lowers her foot back into the flat while saying “That’s enough stretching for now…”

While Futaro was being sealed inside her flat again, he sighed with frustration while saying “Ichika… Somehow she manages to make things difficult even without realizing it…”

Following that, Ichika continues on her way to the store, still blissfully unaware of the shrunken Futaro lodged between her toes…


The rest of Ichika’s walk was fairly repetitive for Futaro, though that didn’t make it any easier on him. With each step he felt the skin between her toes expand, smothering him further due to her full weight bearing down on him. The heat made her flesh far more moist, which helped keep it soft at least, though Futaro still wouldn’t admit to himself that he found the sweat not awful to deal with. But the most challenging part for him was the noise and shockwave that occurred alongside each step, blasting him and interrupting his concentration each and every time.

However at one point Ichika walks to a crosswalk right as the light as about to change, prompting her to say to herself “Looks like I’ve gotta run to make it…”

When Futaro hears that, he grumbles to himself and yells “You could always be patient, Ichika!”

Unfortunately, there was no way for her to hear Futaro’s complaint, so she starts to jog across the street, brutally smashing him under her toes. And with each stomping movement, he found himself slipping further and further under the ball of her foot, leaving him to try and grasp at anything to save himself. The skin under Ichika’s toes were far too slippery for him to grab onto, though his actions did slightly tickle her, causing her to mumble “Maybe I should check my shoe when I get inside…”

After she crosses the street, she walks into the store, quickly grabbing a random shirt to walk with. And as she walked toward one of the changing rooms, Futaro was getting buried under the ball of her foot, where he couldn’t even speak due to the extreme pressure. If he could speak right now, it’d surely be a complaint directed toward Ichika, though he had to admit that it wasn’t completely her fault, since Miku and Nino failed to warn her about his situation as well.

But after she sits down and closes the door, she slips off her flat and places her foot on her lap, wondering what she felt in her shoe. And as she inspected it, she found an odd looking and dirty thing plastered to the ball of her foot, causing her to pick it out while mumbling “I must’ve stepped on something back at the house…”

However, as she placed it on her palm, Futaro started to move and shout at her, causing her to tilt her head and say “Is that a bug…? It’s moving, but it isn’t shaped like a bug…”

When Futaro heard that, he begins to wave at her and angrily shout “I’m not a bug, you airhead! It’s me, Futaro!!”

Ichika proceeds to blink a few times, before laughing to herself and mumbling “Am I going crazy…?

Futaro shakes his head and yells in response, shouting “I’m the one who’s going crazy, now hurry up and help me!!

It was at this point that Ichika realized what was going on, or at least partially. Somehow, a Futaro the size of a bug was standing on her palm, which meant that he was probably stuck in her flat since she left the house. That thought made her feel a bit bad, but since she had no way of knowing, she just shrugged it off. But then she started to think about the possibilities of holding him while he was so small and vulnerable, though his sharp glare made her focus back on the current situation.

After that, Ichika smiles and says “Hello, Futaro! Sorry if I caused you any trouble. I’m dying to know what happened to you, so spill it…”

Futaro sighs, feeling glad that she was at least aware of him now, so he explains the whole story from the beginning. It took a little while to explain everything, and Ichika was thoroughly entertained by the entirety of it. By the time he was done, Ichika taps her chin and says “I should give Miku and Nino a call, shouldn’t I?”

He nods in response and says “Yeah, it’d save us some trouble for later…”

 

Following that, Ichika gives them a call, hoping to alleviate their concerns for Futaro’s safety...

Before she could even say anything, Nino yells “Ichika!! This is a weird question, but did you notice anything weird on you when you left? Maybe like a strange pebble in your flat??”

Futaro grumbles to himself when he hears that, as he says “It’d be simpler if she just told you that I shrank…”

Ichika smiles and whispers back, saying “If she said that, then I’d probably think she was joking…”

Futaro nods in response and says “I guess… Now hurry up and tell them…”

Surprisingly, Ichika motions for Futaro to stay quiet, before sneakily smiling and saying “A pebble, huh…?”

On the other line, Miku nods and says “Yes! Something of that size…”

Ichika begins to tap her chin and say “A pebble… Now that I think of it, I did feel one in my flat earlier. It felt fairly nice to squeeze actually…”

When Nino hears that, her eyes widen as she says “Ack! S… squeeze…?”

Miku then whispers to Nino, saying “That has to be Futaro! We’ve gotta do something…”

Nino nods in agreement and says “Yeah… Can’t believe she gets to play with Futaro before me, and she didn’t even realize it…”

Futaro was beginning to get annoyed by this exchange, causing him to say “Just tell them I’m fine… This is a waste of time…”

Ichika quietly giggles to herself and lightly presses her finger onto Futaro, silencing him while whispering “I’m just having some fun… Don’t worry too hard, Futaro…”

After that, she turns back to the phone and says “That’s right! I’m not sure exactly why, but it was quite relaxing to squeeze that little pebble with my toes. I guess it felt like one of those small stress balls…? Why do you ask, Nino?”

Nino starts to ruffle her hair nervously, before finally saying “Because that pebble is Futaro!

Miku proceeds to look over at her sister, while whispering “Should we be that direct…?”

Nino then starts to grumble to herself, before saying “I don’t know… I just blurted that out…”

When Ichika hears that, she smiles and says “What was that…? The pebble is Futaro…? I never realized you had that kind of fantasy, Nino…

Nino proceeds to blush heavily, her thoughts filling of getting to toy with Futaro while he was at this shrunken size. However, Futaro was growing even more annoyed by this pointless banter, so he walks up to the phone and shouts “I’ve had it! Miku!! Nino!! I’m perfectly fine!”

Miku notices his voice first, causing her to quietly mumble “Futaro…?

Nino’s eyes then widen as she yells “F… Fu??

Ichika then just sighs to herself and whispers, saying “And I was having so much fun…”

Following that, Ichika switches to a video call, showing to Miku and Nino that Futaro was unharmed though fairly dirty...

And as they stared and shouted to Futaro with concern, Ichika explains, saying “Futaro told me that he fell in my flat before I left, so I had no idea until I got to the clothing store… But at least he’s okay!”

Nino grins in response and says “Hey there, Fu! I wish I noticed you back when I was organizing your desk. You must look so adorable right now…”

Futaro merely grumbles and says “Yeah, that would have made things easier…” Then, he furrows his brow and adds, saying “Speaking of that, did you just wake up when you walked into the living room?”

Nino’s eyes widened, causing her to nervously laugh and say “Umm… Well, you’d better bring Fu back here, Ichika! I’m sure you’ll be too busy for him right now…”

Miku excitedly nods while saying “That’s right! We’ll take care of Futaro while you do your errands…”

To their surprise, Ichika merely smirks and says “Hmm… Nope!

Nino starts to eye her sister suspiciously, before saying “Huh…? Why not?”

Ichika then winks and says “Futaro should spend some time with his big sister… And I could use some company while I shop. I’ll be careful with him…”

Following that statement, the girls on the other line start to shout over each other, both trying to argue why they should get to spend time with Futaro. And Ichika just grins at them, before saying “I’ll be going now… See you both in a few hours…”

Futaro then waves before saying “Bye…”

Ichika then ends the call, before looking down at Futaro with an amused expression, leaving him to wonder just what she had planned in that mischievous mind of hers. No matter what happened, it wouldn’t be boring at least…

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Speaking of chapters, the latest manga chapter is a big one, though I won't be references it, because it carries a massive spoiler for anybody not caught up. So for anybody who maybe hasn't read the series lately, I'd highly encourage you to pick it back up.

In other news, I've added tags to each individual chapter, so it should be clearer on what content you'll see in each chapter.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

Ch 6: More Shopping with Ichika by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Plot stuff & Breast stuff (fairly straightforward this time around)

 

Now that Ichika made it clear that she wanted to Futaro to keep her company while she shopped, he looks up at her, wondering what she had planned…

Futaro speaks first, asking "So what are we doing now?"

Ichika smiles in response, before saying "You're direct as always… but I've got an idea…" Then, she smirks and says "How about I drop you into my bra, Futaro? As much as you try to deny it, you've got a pervy head, so how about having fun with your big sis…"

Futaro simply grumbles to himself and says "And you're annoying like always…" Ichika quietly giggles to herself, causing Futaro to then say "Didn't you say you had no romantic feelings toward me anyway?"

Ichika just winks at the tiny Futaro, before saying "A girl can change her mind, right?"

Futaro then sighs to himself while saying "So you were lying back then…" Ichika then gives a guilty smile, listening as he then says "Well it's better to be true to your feelings, I guess. Even though you were trying to help Miku and Nino, they'd probably want you honest with yourself too. Or at least that's what I think…"

When Ichika hears that, she gently rubs Futaro's tiny head, before saying "No one would know that you're a sweet guy given how serious and grumpy you always act..."

Futaro glares at Ichika for her comment, but it was more out of embarrassment than annoyance, but then he says "Is this a good idea though?"

Ichika hums to herself lazily in response, before saying "It'll be fine… You were in my flat for a little while and you look okay. I'm sure it'll work out…"

Surprisingly, Futaro nods and says "Yeah… Me being in your flat was just another reason why I think I became more durable."

In response to that, And Ichika smirks and says "Gotta wonder why you ended up in my flat though, Futaro… Maybe it really was an accident. Or maybe not… Did our little tutor want to experiment with his big sis?"

Futaro folds his arms defiantly, before saying "It was a complete accident. And I'll admit that I enjoyed being in your flat more than I would have imagined, but I'd rather not repeat that any time soon."

Ichika silently scratches her lower lip, before shrugging and saying "You really are blunt, huh? You could at least sound a bit more embarrassed, little Futaro..."

Futaro shakes his head in response and says "Why should I be embarrassed? You're the one who's asking me to go in your bra."

Ichika then sighs and says "Because it's no fun to tease you if you don't get all flustered by me… I guess it's on us for falling for such a straightforward and overly rational guy…" But after saying that, she grins and says "In any case, let's get to it! Then I can get back to shopping…"

Following that, Ichika removes her yellow buttoned down blouse shirt, revealing to Futaro her fancy gray laced bra. And when she notices his quiet stare, she giggles before suggestively sticking her tongue out at him, getting him to shuffle back nervously. This was the first time she was able to effectively tease Futaro since finding him at this size, and she felt proud, leading her say "If you're getting nervous from this, are you sure you're ready, little Futaro?"

Futaro folds his arms and glares at Ichika, before blushing while saying "What else am I supposed to do when a beautiful woman strips in front of me…?"

When Ichika hears that, she blushes back before saying "I'd write that off as a pick up line from most guys, but when it comes from you, I just can't help but feel giddy. And I'm sure you know that I don't crack often…"

Futaro nods, before saying "Yeah I'm aware, with all your actress business." But then he shakes his head and says "The sooner you put me in your bra, the sooner you can get back to shopping..."

Ichika loudly and exaggeratedly gasps when she hears that, before covering her mouth she whispering "Gosh! I never thought you'd be that eager, little Futaro…" Futaro immediately starts to blush again, causing Ichika to sneakily smile, before saying "Now I'm feeling like the big sis again…"

But after that, Ichika finally unhooks her laced bra, showing Futaro her massive bare chest, nearly stunning him from just how immense it was when compared to him. Each boob looked like a mountain on its own, making him wonder how long it would take to climb a mountain of a similar scale. Her nipples alone were probably twice as large as he was, and from his knowledge of the human body thanks to his books, he knew that they'd only get bigger as she got more excited. And since she'd have the person she liked inside her bra, she was bound to get excited as she walked around, which could get annoying.

Now that the bra was off, Ichika picks up her tiny tutor and hovers him over her nipple, before saying "We should decide on some way that you can communicate with me, shouldn't we?"

Futaro nods and says "Yeah… How about I move around if things feel too cramped? You’ll feel me if I do that, right?"

Ichika grins in response while saying "Great idea, Futaro! I’ll look forward to your tiny squirming, and I'll make the adjustments if I get that signal. Are you excited…?"

Futaro silently looks down at her massive nipple, before nervously swallowing his saliva, causing her to give him a sly smile, before saying "Oh, are you getting cold feet, little Futaro? You don't need to feel worried around your big sis…"

Futaro just sighs and says "Do you really need to keep up that 'big sister' act with me? It seems counterintuitive, since you just told me you do like me."

Ichika smirks in response, before saying "It might be a crutch so I can act confident around the guy I like…" Then she playfully squishes Futaro between her fingertips, lightly smothering him while saying "Or it may be my backup plan so we'll still have something special, even if one of my sisters steals your heart before I can…" But then she winks and sticks her tongue out, before finally saying "Or maybe those were both lies… I am an actress after all."

Futaro then glares at Ichika while saying "Don't act like you have all this planned out. You don't have to lie."

When Ichika hears that, she sighs and then smiles, before saying "You really something else, Futaro. Now why don't we finally do this before we get any sappier…?"

Following that, Ichika drops Futaro onto her nipple, where it was roughly the same size as him. Even though he already many impressive sights at his current size, staring at her breast from within her bra was frightening. But at least the bra had a fairly soft lining, though the boob itself would likely be even softer.

Futaro didn't have long to think before she started to rebook her bra, leaving him to silently wonder if this was a good idea or not. Ichika seemed to be taking her time with putting back on her bra, likely reveling in how nervous she was making him. And as he was moved closer and closer, he realized that her nipple would be slightly larger than him.

And when she finally hooks on her bra, Futaro was squished between it and her plump nipple, where he could barely move a muscle. This was worrying, because she still had to put on her shirt, meaning that things would only continue to get more cramped. But the smell that surrounded Futaro was heavenly, as it was a mixture of cinnamon, which was likely from Ichika's perfume, and her natural body scent. Thankfully he was in a position where his breathing wasn't constricted, since he wouldn't be able to move around as long as Ichika had him in her bra.

Soon Futaro felt his body get pressed even deeper into Ichika's nipple, leaving him to guess that she put on her shirt just now. Currently, his face was pressed into the center of her nipple while his body was plastered against the base of it and the boob flesh below it. Right after this, she confirms his prediction by saying "I can feel you in there, Futaro… I feel so naughty…" Then she starts to giggle to herself, causing her chest to subtly vibrate, battering Futaro in the process. The sheer tightness that her shirt and bra caused for Futaro was a challenge on its own, but there was also an issue with his posture, since his back was forced to curve to go along with her nipple, since there was a slight height difference between it and her boob. It was slightly uncomfortable, but the sensation of being smothered against her breast was more than enough to make it worth it, though he wanted to avoid telling Ichika.

But after that, she clears her throat and says "Well, better get to shopping… Have fun in there, little Futaro…"

Futaro just sighs to himself, hoping that she’d at least let him out after a reasonable amount of time, though he had his doubts about that...

 

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Time for another chapter. This one is a bit shorter on the action, but I needed to take care of the talking portion first. In this story, I feel like the aware interactions are the most important, so the dialogue is just as important.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Ch 7: Finishing Shopping with Ichika by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Breast stuff & plot

Ichika spends a few hours shopping, partially because she had a lot of things she needed to buy, but also partially to savor the time she had with the shrunken Futaro. She was very much aware that once she got home, the others would pounce on him, so this was likely the only alone time she'd get. But with that being said, Ichika was still pretty surprised by how clearly she could feel him pressed up against her nipple.

It felt incredible to her, and the thought of him looking annoyed during the course of this while still enjoying it entertained her beyond belief. But having the little Futaro pressed against her nipple put her in an extremely good mood, allowing her to happily shop the morning away.

For Futaro, he was feeling a mixture of emotions. Obviously it felt amazing for him to be in Ichika's bra like this, since her boob felt and smelled heavenly. But it was also far more intense than he anticipated, where her nipple pushed into him hard enough to prevent him from moving a muscle. His upper half, including his face, was buried in her nipple, while his legs were tightly pinned against the skin under the nipple.

Each time Ichika moved, whether it was a step forward, or a sudden turn, or any other insignificant action, Futaro was blasted by the shockwaves that resulted from her. In a single word, Futaro found it all humbling, where he was so small where even the tiniest movements from Ichika could have lasting impacts on him. He also had trouble determining how much time has currently passed, because while it felt like he'd been in her bra for ages, that was likely because of how intense every moment was.

It was more likely that not even half an hour had passed, leaving Futaro to silently wonder how he'd end up once Ichika was finished shopping…

Same Time, back at the Nakano Apartment…

Nino and Miku were current sitting together on the couch, both feeling a bit jealous that Ichika was hoarding Futaro for herself.

And as Nino turned on the TV, she grumbles to herself and says "Why couldn't I find him before she did…?"

Miku then sighs and says "I should have told you guys about him, but I thought he'd be fine by himself for a few minutes…"

When Nino hears that, she scratches her hair and says "That would've been helpful… But complaining won't help us now. We just need to make good use of our time once Ichika gets back."

Miku nods in response and says "Yeah! You can go first though, because I already got to spend some time with Futaro…"

Nino's eyes widen once she hears that, before she smirks and says "You really pounced on Fu once you found him, huh? Honestly, I'm proud of you Miku. I wouldn't expect anything less from one of my rivals…" Miku smiles when she hears that, but then Nino grumbles to herself and says "Ugh…! Thinking of you and Ichika getting so far ahead really gets on my nerves though!!"

Miku quietly laughs, happy that her sister wasn't demoralized from the situation. But while the two of them settled in to watch some TV, Yotsuba walks into the room, wearing a green tracksuit.

When she sees them, she grins, saying "Hey guys! What's up?"

Even though both Nino and Miku were slightly tempted to keep their sister in the dark, they knew that they should play fair, so they decide to fill Yotsuba in about the shrunken Futaro.

1 Hour Later...

Ichika had finally gotten done the last of her shopping, having most of her selections delivered to the apartment. And with that finished, she heads into a restroom and carefully fishes Futaro out of her bra, finally giving him a chance to breathe fresh air.

While Futaro was taking deep breath after deep breath, Ichika smirks and says "Was it everything you expected, little Futaro…?"

Futaro then sighs, before sitting down in her palm, where she bends her pinky for him to lean on, before saying "Well, mostly… It was enjoyable for sure, but too intense."

When Ichika hears that, she winks and says "Was my big sisterly love too much for you, little Futaro…?" He just looks at her with annoyance, causing her to quickly add, saying "I thought we agreed that you'd move around if things were too much for you. I may be your big sis, but even I can't read your mind…"

Futaro merely glares at her and says "I couldn't move at all! If I realised it would be that difficult, then I would have suggested an alternate communication method."

Ichika quietly giggles in response before saying "If only I knew my little bug sized tutor was struggling so much…"

Futaro grumbles to himself when he hears that, before saying "Well… We don't have many methods of communication, so it's fine I guess."

When Ichika hears that, she gasps in a clearly exaggerated way, before saying "What's this…? Has little Futaro finally learned proper manners? Color me surprised…"

Futaro then folds his arms and says "Yeah, yeah, whatever… Are we heading back now?"

Ichika nods and says "That we are! I'm sure Nino and Miku are just dying to get their hands on you, and they might have even spread the word to Yotsuba or Itsuki. The longer I hold onto you, and make then jealous, the more I'd be worried for our helpless little tutor…"

Even though Ichika's aim was to tease him, she made a good point, as the longer they took to get back, the more intense the others would act around him. But then Ichika interrupts his thoughts when she lightly pokes him and says "Want to go back on my flat…? It'd be poetic if our journey together both started and finished with you in my shoe…"

That idea was slightly tempting to Futaro, but he shakes his head and says "I'd rather not this time…"

Ichika then taps her chin while deciding on what to do, before eventually smiling and saying "Well then, why don't you go in my breast pocket…?"

That idea sounded okay with him, so he nods and says "Sure. And if you still want me in your shoe, then I'd be open to it later on…"

Ichika then giggles and says "You've grown to be much more thoughtful, despite your puny size…" She then moves her face down toward him, puckering her lips at the same time, before pressing them onto his body for a moderately long kiss.

Once she was finished, she pulls away and licks her lips, before saying "That was nice… No matter who steals your heart in the end, I'll always be your loving big sis…"

Futaro was left to quietly process what happened, as Ichika dropped him into her shirt pocket, ready to head back to the apartment with her tiny tutor.

Same Time, back at the Nakano Apartment…

It took a lot of convincing for Yotsuba to believe the Futaro story, though with how seriously both Nino and Miku treated it, she just had to believe them.

But now that she was convinced, she laughs to herself and says "This really is crazy! Who'd have guessed that Futaro would shrink in our apartment…"

Nino nods in agreement, before saying "Yeah, it's a great opportunity. I'll this chance to show Fu just how capable of I woman I am."

Yotsuba gasps when she hears that, before saying "Wow Nino… You're really going on the attack today…"

Nino then sighs and says "I'm really nervous though, but the more I talk about it, the more psyched I get. I just need to pump myself up until I don't even think about it anymore…" But then she turned to Miku and asks "How'd you manage it, Miku?"

Yotsuba nods and turns to her sister, before saying "Yeah! I never guessed that you'd make such a big move!!"

Miku just looks down and smiles and says "I was nervous too, but the way Futaro acted grumpy made things feel a bit more normal to me, so I just pressed forward…"

When Nino hears that, she puts her hands in the air and says "Well then I won't lose to you, Miku!"

Yotsuba laughs and says "Aww… You're so fired up, Nino!" But right after that, she says "Can I have some time with him when you're finished, Nino?"

Nino nods in response, before saying "Sure. I'm not planning on monopolizing him, at least for now." Yotsuba smiles when she hears that, but then Nino furrows her brow and adds "I never would have expected this though…"

Yotsuba nervously smiles and responds, saying "What…?"

Miku then suspiciously eyes Yotsuba and says "Another rival appears…"

When Yotsuba hears that, she begins to wave her hands frantically, while yelling "Wha??? I just wanna hang out with Futaro for a bit! We're just friends!!"

Nino and Miku didn't sound convinced, but they leave that topic alone for the moment, though Yotsuba quietly wonders if it would be okay to indulge in her own feelings even at the expense of her sisters...

End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Been a hot minute since upating this story. I don't think there will be anymore pure unaware sections for the story, though I'll really need to think of a good way to do justice for Yotsuba in the future.

I've been busy working on a new update for Shrunk at College plus organizing my DeviantArt page.

In case you missed it, I've got actual artwork for many characters from Shrunk at College, made by a really awesome fan. Go check them out if you're curious! Here is my DA profile.

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8813