Marriage is Complicated by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

Tiny husband John encourages his wife to go have fun!


Categories: Unaware, Butt, Couples, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 22172 Read: 54395 Published: December 21 2019 Updated: February 02 2020

1. First Outing by Thatgirlyouknow

2. The Pickup Artist by Thatgirlyouknow

3. Shifting Priorities by Thatgirlyouknow

First Outing by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Here's a fun commission, expect a few more chapters in the future!

“It’s been a year to the day honey,” John said into the walkie-talkie like device he and his wife had created. It helped him communicate by projecting his voice through a small speaker that they’d been able to mount into one of her earrings, cleverly disguised as a black jewel. “You know I love you more than anything, right?”

Debra leaned forward onto her elbows, towering over her two-inch-tall husband. Her blonde hair was done up and she was as fancily dressed as she had been in years. She was sexier than anyone named Debra had the right to be. The only thing that didn’t seem perfect for a night out was the nervousness and guilt on her face.

Debra nodded in response. There was no question that the couple loved each other now as much as they had the first day they’d admitted their love to each other.

He looked up at her adoringly; before he’d contracted the shrinking virus she’d looked up at him in a similar fashion. When they’ he’d been full size he’d been six-foot even; they’d been the trademark shorter woman-taller man couple. Now their roles were reversed to the extreme.

“I just…” she trailed off for the dozenth time that night. “I know you love me, and I love you…”

“You need this,” John said in a calm voice, putting one of his tiny hands on her outstretched fingertip. “I can’t please you the same way someone full size can, and I know this is only about your needs. You’re not betraying me.”

She looked down at him. He wasn’t wrong, and they’d had this conversation twenty times since they’d first had the idea. The love in their life was true, but at two inches tall he couldn’t please her the way she needed. And at twenty-six she needed something that he couldn’t offer her. Something vibrating plastic couldn’t offer her.

“You’ve gotta go have fun honey,” he said, rubbing one tiny hand on a manicured nail. “And I want you to bring someone back here. For you.”

“Okay,” she said, steeling herself for a night out that she hadn’t had in a very long time. “A girl’s got needs, right?”

***

Four hours later, John was climbing onto the side-table to the king-sized bed he still shared with his wife, though he rarely ventured far into its landscape. He and Debra had rigged up a ladder just his size, and the simple act of getting around the house was keeping him in excellent shape. An astute observer would notice the little ladders on most of the furniture, but he and Debra had done an excellent job of concealing them.

Both for style’s sake and because not everyone took kindly to those with ‘Shrink Pox.’

Just as he finished the climb, he heard the front door open. The sound echoed through the long hallway that led to the master bedroom and was immediately followed by a low gruff voice and laughter. His wife’s laughter. Quickly John ducked behind the alarm clock, opened what used to be the battery compartment, and climbed inside.

From his cleverly concealed hiding space John watched Debra stumble into the bedroom, laughing. His heart soared as he saw her smile in a way that he hadn’t been able to make her do since he’d shrank. Her laughter was wonderful. Not that he had any problems making her laugh, but this was different. This was laughter in anticipation of true fulfillment.

Despite himself and his preparations, John felt himself grow a little angry as he saw who was following her. He knew this would be difficult for him despite how much he knew Debra needed it. Then he realized this was happening no matter what; he’d better enjoy it. His tiny pants quickly got tossed aside.

“Whoa, easy Jake!” Debra said laughing as she felt a hand on her backside. The world spun as she turned to face the man she’d first met two hours ago. “What kind of girl do you think I am?” she asked with faux outrage as she brought his hand to her mouth and gave his middle finger a long lick. When she reached the tip, she made sure to seal her lips around it and release it with a ‘pop!’

At six-foot-one, Jake was just a little taller than she was used to when John was full sized. Between this and his dark hair Debra felt a little bit better about bringing him home. She completely understood John’s point about her needing physical relief, she ached with the need to fill herself, but at least she found a guy who looked like her now diminutive husband.

“Oh little girl,” he said with his gruff voice, rough from his job in the oil fields where he had to yell often, “You’re gonna walk funny tomorrow.”

Debra let him slide a hand up her shirt and turned slightly so that John could see. She knew that John wanted this for her, and she also knew that John would be having his own fun watching. And she knew where he would be watching from.

His giantess wife looked briefly at where she knew he was hiding, and John saw the burning desire on her face. He was torn between what he was feeling. The anger at seeing another man about to bed his wife. The joy that he felt when he saw her happy. The rising of his own manhood in anticipation of what he was about to watch.

As John dealt with his emotions, Jake helped Debra take her shirt off. She kept herself in great shape, so her C-cup breasts didn’t fall at all as her red bra was removed. The blonde gasped as Jake’s lips engulfed one tit, then the other. Her hands cradled the back of his head and pulled him in closer as he continued his oral assault.

She stepped backward and felt the bed at the back of her knees. Debra let herself fall into a seated position at the end of the bed, and Jake’s lips pulled free from her breast with a groan of frustration from both of them.

“Set him free, baby,” Debra said as she bounced lightly at the edge of the bed and pawed at the front of his pants.

“Wait, no,” John said to himself, leaning forward in his hiding spot to see the action. That’s when he looked down and realized that he’d already grasped his own cock. He stroked himself despite his misgivings as he watched the giant couple. Part of him was jealous, but part of him couldn’t wait.

Debra gasped with delight when Jake freed his eight-inch cock. She smiled broadly before grasping it gently by the base and giving it a test stroke. He was circumcised, which she wasn’t used to, but otherwise this was a magnificent cock. Jake moaned in appreciation as her hand stroked him.

“Open up hot stuff,” he said to her. Hazel eyes flickered upward, suddenly a little nervous. To Jake it seemed as though she had a brief war within herself, then the moment passed. Her eyes narrowed hungrily at his rod and her mouth opened wide.

Debra leaned forward and let his helmet into her mouth. Her eyes rolled as her tongue flickered along his sensitive flesh; the first cock she’d had in her mouth in a year. She forced herself to start slow. Debra had always been a fan of oral sex, but she knew deep-throating a dildo during masturbation was very different than the real deal.

John had always loved watching her take a dildo several times larger than himself into her throat, and he couldn’t help but forget his initial wave of jealousy as he watched her bob her head up and down on this giant cock.

“Oh baby, I hope you’re loving this,” he said as he stroked his own manhood, remembering the feeling of her throat on his own rod.

Jake’s rod made it to the back of her throat in record time, and Debra was drooling from the taste. He was clean, with just a hint of sweat. Her throat bulged just like John used to make it do.

This is perfect, she thought as she suppressed her gag reflex. Both hands went around his hips as she pulled him deeper. Jake got the idea and put a hand on the back of her head, rocking his hips back and forth.

With her desire and determination, Debra was delighted when she felt her nose press up against something soft. She opened her watering eyes and saw she was pressed up against his trimmed pubic hair. John saw her attempt at a smile from his hiding spot as her tongue snaked out to lick her new lover’s balls.

Then she pulled back with a gag, breathing hard and wiping the extra saliva from her chin.

“Get those pants off!” Jake ordered as he pulled the rest of his clothes off. John had noticed the resemblance to himself, but Jake’s hairy, broad chest was a stark contrast to his own tan, narrow runner’s build.

Debra was more appreciative. Her black leggings were stripped off in record time and tossed into the corner with a flash of yellow from her underwear. Moments later a pair of jeans covered them, followed by a t-shirt for a band that had broken up a decade ago.

Then the couple was on the bed, Debra crawling quickly backward while Jake tried to follow her smooth snatch with his face. Every time he managed to snake his tongue out and taste her sex she giggled and slipped further upward until her back was against the wooden headboard. When she had nowhere else to go, Jake finally was able to get his hands under her backside, which he used to pull himself deeper into her snatch.

“Oh god!” she shouted out as she felt his skilled tongue work its magic. Her eyes rolled as he teased her clit in a way that her husband hadn’t been able to do in a year.

She looked down at Jake eagerly lapping at her pussy, eyes closed as his tongue flickered along every neglected sensitive spot she had. Seeing he was engrossed in his wonderful task she turned her head to look at the alarm clock. From where she was she couldn’t see John, but she knew he was there.

Debra let out a moan as Jake slipped her clit between his lips and nibbled it lightly. Then the saw what she’d been hoping for: a tiny hand slipped through an opening that could easily be mistaken for a speaker hole. It formed a thumbs up.

That was all Debra needed. As wonderful as this felt, as fulfilling as it was to play with a full grown, steaming hot, throbbing cock, part of her had held back. Part of her had felt guilty for being with someone other than her husband, even though this had been his idea.

That part of her leapt out of the way as her first orgasm of the night ripped through her. It had been so long since she’d been with a full-sized person that the intensity of it overwhelmed her senses. Unlike many girls, she’d never had any trouble orgasming, and now that she truly had the all clear she knew tonight would be a multiple-orgasm kind of night.

“Oooh! I needed this so bad!” she told Jake as she pulled his face harder onto her pussy. His tongue sought out her deepest recesses until she came again with a squeal.

When Jake’s tongue got tired, and Debra was leaning against the headboard catching her breath, Jake straightened back up. He pulled Debra’s hips forward as she laughed, laying her on her back with pillows under her. Jake started to align his massive cock with her waiting lips as she sat up so that she could see the insertion herself.

“Oh, wait!” she said quickly just as he was about to slide himself into her warm, hungry hole. “Condom!”

For a moment John thought she was pointing at him and fear ran through his body. Then he jumped as Jake’s hand slapped down on a condom that he hadn’t noticed, laying immediately in front of the alarm clock.

“Holy shit!” he said to himself as he caught his breath. He hadn’t panicked that hard since a cat had tried to eat him six months ago. He’d been sure she had pointed at him, meaning to use him as a condom. John knew his body was stretchy and indestructible, and they’d purposefully avoided testing how far that would go. But John would be lying if the fear hadn’t given him an exciting rush.

From his hiding spot John watched Jake unroll the condom, sliding it down his cock until it fit snugly. He knew that Debra had never liked using them with him, so John appreciated that she had at least kept the bareback feeling for him alone.

Debra giggled as she grabbed his cock, now encased in a thin layer of latex. She’d picked up a bumpy kind of condom. She’d never cared to use them before, but if she was going to have a lover once in a while, a condom was a must. So she’d try every fun kind of ribbing she could find.

After she aimed him at her opening Jake needed no prompting. He put his hands on either side of her head, shifted his knees to get a better position, and pushed. Debra gasped as she felt a real penis enter her for the first time in far too long. His cock slid smoothly into her despite her muscles shaking from the unfamiliar intrusion.

The bumpy sides of the condom felt incredible. Coupled with the stretching sensation and knowledge that she was fucking someone else while her husband watched, Debra felt her next orgasm fast approaching. Jake didn’t waste any time waiting for her to get close; he was too excited himself. She was by far the prettiest woman he’d ever picked up from a bar, and he knew he’d be good for round two.

As soon as he felt himself entirely encased in her vaginal vice Jake started hammering away.

“Oh shit!” Debra said as she reached around his back to pull him closer. Her best dildo had nothing on the real thing. His length flew in and our of her, stopping barely shy of slamming into her cervix.

From John’s viewpoint there wasn’t much to see. Even though they’d planned it so that he could watch the entire session it was obvious to him that unless the giant couple did some serious rotating he wouldn’t be able to see much of the action. It didn’t take a genius to know that this giant was using his wife for his own primal pleasure, but John wanted to see it.

Forgetting briefly about his own safety, John stepped outside of his alarm clock hiding spot.

“Yes! Yes! Yes” Debra squeaked out as each of Jake’s thrusts filled her wonderfully, incredibly. If her noises hadn’t been such a strong endorsement of his size and thrusting he would have been a little annoyed; instead, he took it as a compliment. The drinks had put him in a good mood and it would take more than her moaning to change that.

“Shit baby, I’m close already!” he told her, pushing himself up so he could get a view of his cock pistoning in and out of her nether lips. With each push her vulva turned a little inward, unused to the size of his shaft and clinging to him. With each pull her labia pulled outward slightly, pulled along in an attempt to keep his cock from leaving her empty.

“Just do it!” she said, her voice high and out of breath.

John watched in awe as he heard his wife’s voice. Saw the faces she was making. He stood as close to the edge of the coffee table as he dared; the fall would be painful if he did go over, though ultimately it would just be an inconvenience.

The titans fucking in front of him were a sight he knew he would never forget. It was like two mountains moving together as one sensual, loud unit.

Jake’s head was on Debra’s left shoulder again as his thrusts became more erratic. The giantess turned her head once more to look at John’s hiding spot, hoping to give him a view of her face as she had yet another orgasm. She knew he was only playing with himself in there while she got pounded, so she wanted to give him something extra.

Then her eyes narrowed on his tiny form. She gasped as she realized he was out of his hiding spot. Tinies weren’t incredibly rare, but she knew some people were prone to smashing them. It was the entire reason they’d made his hiding spots and carefully concealed the signs that he was living there.

And there he was, out in the open. Just as Debra had expected, he was stroking himself. The erratic pounding at her pussy shook her vision, but she could tell from his face and body language that he was excited for her. Happy for her. And close to completion himself.

As another orgasm shook her entire body she reached out, knowing Jake couldn’t see that side of her. As she had a hundred times before, she extended a finger.

John knew exactly what that finger meant. Hadn’t they done this every time she’d masturbated for the past six months? His hands picked up speed on his cock as he felt his orgasm fast approaching. Her finger curled in front of him as her giant lover shook her entire body.

“Here it comes!” Jake yelled, setting off all three of them.

Debra cried out as she had another orgasm, faster than she’d ever believed possible. Her shout drowned out John’s as he came hard, shooting his tiny load onto her outstretched finger.

“Oh damn!” John shouted as he had one of the strongest orgasms of his life. His legs shook just like he knew his wife’s were.

As he watched Jake finish shooting his seed into the condom, jerking himself while balls deep in his wife, John stepped back and leaned against the alarm clock. Debra’s eyes unfocused as her orgasm ripped through her and she brought her finger up to her mouth. John watched her slip the finger into her mouth, her cheeks caving in as she sucked his load off her fingertip.

The two made eye contact as her orgasm finished, and they shared a smile. There was no question the two were still madly in love, and that the other man inside of Debra hadn’t changed that at all.

Then Jake leaned back and slid his wilting cock out of Debra. The couple groaned, Debra with longing and Jake in response to the sudden cold.

Debra turned back to Jake, trusting her husband to hide himself quickly. She’d loved the moment they shared, how perfect this night had been. How pleasureful it had been for both of them. Now she needed to see if she could keep it going.

“How long until round two, big guy?” she asked Jake, sitting up as he maneuvered himself to the edge of the bed.

Carefully he slipped the condom off his cock, not letting any of his seed fall out.

“Hell,” he said, “A little TLC and I’ll be good to go in a couple of minutes.”

Debra wasn’t going to wait a couple of minutes, she decided as she put a hand on his shoulder to stop him from walking into the bathroom.

“Just toss it on the ground baby,” she said as she climbed off the bed and knelt in front of him. There was a wet slapping sound as he did as she instructed.

“Easy, it’s a little tend—whoa!” he said as she slipped his cock into her mouth again.

It was a lot smaller than the last time; he was already down to half-mast. But she loved the taste of his seed on his cock, and immediately she felt the shrinking stop. The delicious tasting cock pulsed in her mouth as she sucked, getting all the flavor she could from it. There was the faint taste of lubricant, of course, but it had been far too long since she’d tasted any cum not from her husband.

She loved him more than anything, of course, but a girl has needs! Luckily they both understood that.

His manhood grew rapidly until it banged against the back of her throat. She took a deep breath and pushed herself down on it again until she felt her nose hit his stomach. Debra tried to smile as she lodged the cock in her throat, halfway down to her stomach.

“Oh shit,” he said, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her down, as if there were any more of him he could slide into her throat. “Hey, I grabbed the other condom if you’re ready.”

Other condom? Debra thought as she fought her need for air. What other condom?

John was too distracted by the glorious vision of his wife deepthroating that massive cock to hide himself. He knew how skilled her mouth was, he’d enjoyed it for years before he became smaller than any cock.

If only there was a way I could enjoy her throat one more time, he thought to himself.

Then something massive slammed down on him from above. It had only happened a couple of times since he’d shrank, but John knew the sensation of being smashed. Debra had once stepped on him, turning him into a flattened caricature of himself until whatever bizarre force controlled him had popped him back to full size. She’d felt terrible, but it had been a learning experience for both of them.

Somehow he’d survived the event with no pain or damage at all, as near as either of them could tell.

The sensation of flatness was too bizarre for him to accurately tell her about, which was a shame. Because he also couldn’t accurately describe the feeling of two massive fingers lifting up one of his sides, then pinching. Nor could he find words to speak about how more fingers pulled his other side, stretching further than he’d ever imagined he could be.

But he could describe the feeling of his asshole bizarrely widening as the massive fingers pulled him apart.

If John hadn’t been so compressed, he would have screamed in terror. Instead he was forced apart quietly, unable to move or make a sound no matter how he tried. A silent prisoner in the hands of a giant that either didn’t realize what he was, or simply didn’t care.

Jake, on the other hand, could only groan in pleasure. He’d seen something on the nightstand, right where the first condom had been, so he’d grabbed at it without looking. Then he leaned forward, using his forearms to pull Debby further onto his cock, enjoying the hot wet feeling of her throat for a little longer as his fingers worked at the condom.

It felt a little different than what he was used to, but it stretched like he expected it to and his alcohol-blurred judgment knew that once he slipped it on, he got to slip himself back into her. After a few wonderful moments of her throat trying to eject him as she struggled for breath, he let Debby back up. She leaned back on her knees, wiping saliva off her chin and gasping for air as she coughed.

Jake used that time to quickly jam the condom onto his cock, grabbing the odd tabs at the bottom to pull by. Somehow it seemed to get tighter and tighter as it pulled downward, and at the halfway point two little nubs popped out from the side for ribbing, while the pull tabs dangled loosely. It felt odd for sure, but he thought the tabs might give his balls some sensation as he plowed her again.

Must be some new kind, he thought to himself as he pulled it all the way down. He looked briefly to see how well it clung to the ridges and veins of his cock, then forgot about the novelty condom and grabbed two handfuls of Debby’s hair.

She had just caught her breath when she felt Jake’s hands in her hair. Debra giggled out a smile, loving how he was treating her as he aimed her head at his cock again. Her eyes looked down to make sure it would hit her tongue properly, then she gasped, setting off a coughing fit.

Holy shit John! she thought, rapidly trying to find a way to save her husband. He must have gone straight up your asshole!

Both her hands went up to Jake’s, tapping rapidly. She faked coughing and luckily he let go of her hair to give her a chance to free up her throat again. As she coughed she looked at her husband, stretched obscenely across eight inches of cock. Her mind raced as she took in the image.

John’s legs dangled uselessly near Jake’s balls and his own cock hung oddly as its base was stretched and the rest of his tiny cock didn’t know what to do. His arms stuck straight out, hands wiggling at the end, and Debra could see her husband’s head somehow barely changed. His face simply looked like artwork at the tip of a condom reservoir. The head of the cock was outlined perfectly in John’s ribcage and she could see every ridge and vein barely hidden under the skin of John’s stretched abdomen.

Her fake ‘coughing’ fit under control, she lightly grabbed the cock, careful to not pull on her husband and accidentally hurt him. She aimed it at her face, letting herself take in a good look at her husband’s face. A quick glance upward told her that Jake had his eyes closed gently, clearly enjoying her hand on his member.

She turned her eyes downward again and saw John’s eyes flashing sideways as she thought she detected a smile. Her own eyes moved to where he seemed to be looking, and she saw one of his hands waving to her. Unconsciously she started to play with Jake’s balls. Old habits die hard.

Then the waving hand turned into a thumb up.

Debra looked at her distorted husband with a question unspoken on his face. She could barely tell as his head was so stretched, but after a moment it was obvious what he was trying to tell her.

Once the initial shock went away, John got a better stock of his situation. It was the strangest thing he could imagine ever feeling. His insides were filled up with cock, every inch of him insanely stretched beyond anything he could have thought was possible. John’s body was molded to Jake’s cock perfectly.

John could feel each pulse of the giant’s rapid heartbeat. But then he realized the strangest thing: he could move his hands, his head felt mostly under control, and nothing hurt. Despite every torture his body had been put through as a tiny, he’d never felt pain. Though this was definitely humiliating in its own way.

So when Debra looked squarely at him, clearly concerned at his situation, John knew what he had to do for his wife. No matter how much his mind was screaming at him to let her free him, he knew he had a unique opportunity to make the love of his life feel wonderful. In a way that perhaps would never be replicated.

John waved at her, looking down at his hand until she looked as well. Then he gave her a thumbs up as best he could without being able to see his hand; it was halfway down the cock and far out of his line of sight. Debra must have seen, her eyes returned with a question.

“Do it!” he said. Or tried to say. His vocal cords weren’t working, but clearly she got the point.

After a moment of deliberation, he saw Debra give him a look he’d only seen once before, when he proposed to her. A smile so brilliant he’d have sold both his kidneys to see it.

Anything to see that smile, he thought as Jake’s pulse rocked through his body and he felt the cock tip forward, Debra’s giant fingers tilting him forward.

Then her mouth opened wide.

Heat and desire flowed through her body in a way that she hadn’t felt since her first night with John. Knowing it was John, riding along her one-night stand as a willing condom awoke something in her she had only felt once. A need beyond words, an emptiness that would only be filled by her husband.

Or some version of him, anyway.

With her mouth wide open she aimed Jake’s cock at her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his cockhead, her husband’s chest, and she pushed herself down. She felt her husband’s arms slide into her mouth as Jake’s tip and John’s face tapped the back of her throat. Her hunger drove her forward, letting her drive herself further onto Jake’s cock until he was fully lodged in her throat.

She held herself there, feeling Jake’s cock with her throat but tasting her husband on her tongue. Far below her fingers slid in and out of her snatch, tickling her clit. As she bobbed her head up and down Jake groaned under her enthusiastic assault. Then she felt it.

Tickling.

Oh my god John is wiggling in there for me!

The thought raced through Debra’s head and she came, stifling her scream with Jake’s cock. The vibrations of her throat brought him close to cumming again; her obvious love of oral coupled with sensations he’d never felt before were overwhelming.

Jake’s hands grabbed her hair again and pulled hard, yanking Debra off his cock, mouth still open.

“Whoa Debby!” he shouted, “That was insane, but I gotta get back in your other hole.”

Debra smiled up at him and pushed him backward. He scooted further onto the bed as she climbed after him.

“Oh baby I’m gonna put you right where I want you,” she said, looking down at Jake’s cock. Jake didn’t mind, as far as he was concerned she was talking to his cock. If her weird thing was just some cock-whispering he could put up with it considering the amount of cock-gobbling she happily did.

She sank onto his cock with a sigh until her clit pressed against his skin. Then she felt tiny movement within her vaginal canal; John’s gift to her. He did his best to massage her inner walls, and she felt every little twitch like an electric shock.

Then she leaned forward, putting her hands on Jake’s shoulders. Her hips rocked forward and back, her legs brought her up and down, stroking Jake’s cock and tugging on her husband’s body. His arms rubbed her insides as she bounced, setting off another orgasm. Without meaning to she clutched hard on Jake’s toned shoulders, causing her nails to dig in and him to drive his hips up to meet her own thrusts.

Debra rode him hard, chasing her next orgasm while her nails left marks on Jake’s shoulders. She cried out as she felt herself come on her husband once more; the fact that her husband was closely molded to another man’s cock was irrelevant. In a way she was making love to her husband for the first time in a year.

For John the sensation was surreal. It was as if he were living a dream; part of him was molded to another man’s cock like he were a second skin, while the other part was deeper inside his wife than he’d ever imagined. Her vaginal walls gripped and pulled at him as she rode him, wet with lubrication that made it feel like he were moving in an impossible water slide.

Intermittently he got a strange salty taste in his mouth. It wasn’t his wife’s fluids, he was intimately familiar with her taste, then he realized where it was coming from. Her wife’s lover had rudely inserted himself up John’s asshole, and now John was tasting the result.

And his precum is just leaking out of my mouth, John realized with a gag. The cock was planted in his digestive tract, so of course any fluids from it would just come out the other end.

Somehow despite everything he felt he knew what his wife was feeling, and he thrust out with his arms as much as he could. He wasn’t strong, that was certain, but his stretched form was still more than capable of massaging her tender flesh from the inside. As near as John could tell, she paused at least three times with shuddering orgasms while he did everything he could to stimulate the love of his life.

While he was very conflicted about how he was also being penetrated balls-deep by this giant cock, John couldn’t help but notice his own cock was doing its best to rise to the challenge. Debra’s slippery pussy slid up and down over him, though surely she had no way of knowing she was stimulating him too. Each time he got close to his own second orgasm she would pause with her own, and his body’s confused reaction brought him back from the precipice rapidly.

Then John felt the cock he was firmly planted on grow stiffer, swell more. There was a distance sound of muffled, urgent talking and he realized what was going to happen.

Oh hell no! John thought as he remembered what condoms were for. The fact that precum was already leaking out of his mouth didn’t escape him either. If that pre-ejaculate could leak out of him, actual semen would soon be pouring out of his throat into his wife’s fertile pussy.

Debra had the same realization just after Jake told her he was getting close.

“Hold it!” she said to him as she quickly dismounted.

Jake’s groan of disappointment turned into a moan of pleasure as Debra’s mouth slid onto his cock once more. He hadn’t lasted as long as he’d expected to for his second orgasm, but he was completely okay with that. This condom had barely taken away any sensation, and now he could practically feel her tastebuds licking his shaft.

On top of it he had a strong feeling that odd ribbing he’d seen had helped her on her own way to several screaming orgasms. Whoever made this condom was going to be a billionaire.

Debra pushed her face down on her husband, until she felt her nose push against Jake’s skin. She let herself move slightly back then pushed forward again, letting her throat massage his growing cock. Then she pulled off, grabbing her husband’s legs and pulling slightly upward on him. She was gratified to see a smile on his face, and that his body didn’t seem to be awkwardly sticking to Jake’s cock.

“I want to try something,” Debra told Jake. She didn’t bother to elaborate on what, and to be honest he wasn’t super interested. He just wanted to plant his load somewhere in her body, preferably with his balls pressed up against her skin.

John knew what she was doing. They’d only bothered with condoms a couple of times, and the condom had come off pretty quickly. By mouth.

He re-entered Debra’s mouth, seeing the back of her throat briefly before he descended into the darkness that he knew was her esophagus. Then, as he stared into darkness feeling the massive cock pulse inside of him, he also felt a tickling tongue and gentle teeth at what he assumed must have been where he was attached to the cock. His mind told him his butt was being squeezed, but that was just all it could comprehend.

Carefully with her teeth, Debra caught the edge of John’s stretched asshole and treated it like the bottom portion of a condom that she wanted to get rid of. She pushed forward, let her teeth catch on that little ridge, then pulled back. For a moment she felt John catch on her teeth and slide slightly toward the tip of the cock before her teeth slipped off.

She withdrew enough to draw breath through her nose, then repeated. Jake loved every moment of it. His cock was getting stroked off nicely by her throat, but he also could tell what she was doing. He desperately was trying to hold back his orgasm as he felt her pull the condom off with her mouth. Jake had never hooked up with anyone who wanted to taste his load that badly, and he’d never heard of someone taking off a condom this way.

“Here it comes!” he told Debby, giving her a heads up. He’d held off as long as he could, but everything combined had sent him over the edge.

Forgetting about being careful with her husband, Debra grabbed his legs and pulled him quickly off the distant half of the cock. Luckily he slid right off, being well lubricated on the inside from the sea of fluids he’d been swimming in. Another pull and she would have gotten him off gently anyway, but if Jake was going to cum, she was going to feel it.

As soon as she pulled John off Jake’s raging erection she planted her mouth right on the tip. John groaned and erupted as she relaxed her throat one last time. Debra tasted his seed briefly before she pressed her nose up against his skin again. As much as she loved the taste, she also loved the feeling of someone throbbing deep in her throat.

John she held in one hand as she did her best not to squeeze him as she came one last time while Jake loosed his second load so deep in her throat she only tasted the first shot.

When Jake was spent and Debra couldn’t hold her breath any longer, she pulled off.

Then the room was silent but for the sound of them both catching their breath. She rose from kneeling and sat John discreetly next to the alarm clock. Debra was relieved to see her husband had somehow already snapped back to his two-inch tall form, and he stumbled away toward the back of the alarm clock where she knew he would duck inside to hide himself.

Or he better, she thought as she turned back to Jake.

“So, uh,” he said awkwardly, “That was awesome, but I’m all spent.”

Debra laughed as she gathered her clothes and tossed him his.

“Don’t take this the wrong way,” she responded, “That was great and I really needed that.”

“But don’t call you?” he said with a smile on his lips.

Debra nodded apologetically. This was the part she didn’t like, but it seemed like Jake was very understanding.

“I totally get it,” he said as he pulled on his pant. “Thanks for tonight, it was awesome.”

Five minutes later, after Debra had shown Jake to the front door, Debra was sitting down at the dinner table with a cup of microwaved hot chocolate. Sitting at a 3D printed table on the table, John was sipping from his own tiny cup.

“So,” he began, “How was it?” John already knew the answer, but he had to hear it from here. After speaking he coughed for a moment until he produced a glob of somebody’s secretions.

“Holy shit John,” she said, leaning her head onto one of her hands. “Our sex used to be incredible, but after a dry year that guy blew my mind. But what happened to you?”

John laughed nervously as he remembered what had happened to him. It was so hard for his mind to wrap around that he was almost forgetting what it had been like. There was only a haze of pleasure and satisfaction that he had pleased his wife even in his diminutive state.

“Honestly, I moved so I could get a better view. I think he smashed me flat without looking and just stretched me right over himself.”

John nervously looked at his backside. He wasn’t hurting anywhere, but part of him was screaming that he should be terribly hurt.

“Well, we can’t do that again.” Debra’s face turned red. “I mean, the condom part. I would die if anything happened to you, and the only way to find out what your little body can take is to find out the hard way.”

“I’m totally with you hon,” he said, imaging himself torn apart as he’d been pulled onto that massive cock. “What if next time I just tag along with you through the night?”

“Oh I love you so much,” she said, leaning forward until her lips touched his little face. For a moment she was tempted to suck him into her maw and see if he still tasted like sex, but she held herself back.

John gave her a kiss back, loving the heat from her mouth.

“I love you too.”

The Pickup Artist by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

Behold! John and Debra take their couples play to a whole other level!

Big shout out to the original commissioner!

John had always thought music in bars was just a little too loud. His favorite bars had always been quiet dive bars where someone could enjoy a beer in peace, but he couldn’t lie. Those weren’t the places to pick up a hot, young somebody and bring them back to your place. He’d never been good at that, but he’d only tried a couple of times.

His wife, however, was getting more action than John ever would have experienced in a bar. It helped she was a five-three blonde bombshell with C-cup breasts and a shirt that barely contained them. A year and a half ago that would have infuriated John, if he were even able to make himself believe it. He and Debra were madly in love, a love that move companies often imitated but never recreated.

That was then. This is now, John thought as he crawled underneath her breast, concealed in the cup of her bra. At two inches tall he could climb and move all about her body with no other full-sized people knowing; he and Debra had devised her outfit themselves.

On the top it was a nice red v-cup shirt, and below (this time) a flowing skirt that went further than usual, almost to her knees. But underneath was where the real magic happened.

While Debra chatted up her latest hookup, John double checked that everything he needed was in place. His wife’s toned stomach was a little shiny with sweat but the bar was well-lit enough that he had no issues quickly analyzing the crisscrossed threads of the lingerie they had put together. No one would know what she was wearing unless she (and he) wanted them to, and once they did there would be no reason for them to suspect that the pink lace was anything other than lingerie.

They would certainly not think that it also doubled as a series of ropes and ladders that the husband of the cute girl they’d picked up at the bar could use to move around her body, enjoying the fruits of his wife’s hookup almost as much as she did.

With a practiced swoop, John slid down from where he’d been enjoying himself on the underside of his wife’s right breast. He began climbing further down until he could get a foot in her belly button. The flesh of her stomach moved periodically as she talked and laughed with Alex, the flavor of this week.  While in her bra cup John had been able to see through the thin material, hazily, and he’d helped her pick Alex out. He seemed nice.

Marriage is complicated sometimes, right?

What wasn’t complicated was their love for each other. Even though John was tiny, he wanted Debra to be happy and satisfied. Which was why she was following Alex to the bathroom at this—

“Bathroom?” John said to himself as he looked through the material of her shirt. For big people that would’ve been impossible, but at two inches high it was pretty easy to peek. And right now, inches away from him, his wife’s manicured hand was holding a much larger hand while it led her to the back of the bar.

He clicked on his tiny microphone, linked directly to a daith earring he’d designed when it became apparent they were both on board with Debra fulfilling her sexual needs, as long as John was along for the ride. In the field of tiny technology, John was an unappreciated wizard.

“We’re doing this here?” he asked his wife, hoping she could hear him over the latest punk song. “You’re kinky tonight!” he said, finishing with a laugh so she would know he was fine with it, though they’d talked about being more adventurous that afternoon.

It was true this made him a little nervous, but he trusted his wife explicitly. A bathroom quickie was just a little outside their norm; usually Debra accompanied her pickup home and did the deed there while John watched and cheered. They both knew how strange it would all sound to someone else, but they did what worked for them. Two or three times a month was enough to satisfy Debra’s urge for full-size fulfillment, and John would happily do anything to make his wife smile. He even enjoyed these trysts himself. Knowing his wife was happy was enough to make him happy.

Which was why he wasn’t too worried as she ducked into one of the unisex bathrooms and locked the door behind her.

With the music muffled and the door locked, Debra turned and walked seductively toward Alex. Luckily he’d picked the cleanest bathroom in the history of alcoholic establishments or she would have been turned off. Possibly.

Alex was easily the hottest guy she’d ever been with, after John of course. He was a little taller than her, bulging biceps, brown eyes, and a blonde buzz cut. And a six-pack, she realized as he stripped off his shirt with a smile.

Damn, he’s ripped! John thought as he slipped around the side of his lingerie jungle gym just as Debra took her own shirt off.

“This has to stay on,” she said with a giggle, indicating the pink lingerie her shirt had hidden. She’d felt John move around her side, where there was a thicker band of material that he could hide behind until she’d gotten a rhythm. “It’s just a pain to take off. But don’t worry,” she told Alex as she knelt in front of him and start unzipping his jeans, “There’s no crotch.”

“That don’t bother me at all,” Alex said as he helped her free his cock from its denim prison. Debra was absolutely stunning and the outfit, both the outer and inner layers, had only accentuated her beauty. He’d have been happy to get a hand job from someone this beautiful, her lingerie staying on wasn’t an issue.

When he flopped free, he was only half hard but Debra grabbed the shaft gently and cooed. She knew he was going to be huge.

“Do it hon!” the tiny voice in her ear yelled happily. John knew how much she loved oral, and he might not have been able to see her licking her lips, but he could see her kneeling position and was no dummy.

That was the one thing she always waited for: permission. Yes, John had picked Alex out at the bar. Yes, they’d done this perhaps a dozen times before. But they were in a loving relationship and she liked having that one rule, and a condom handy.

Alex groaned and ran his hand through her hair as she dove onto his cock.

“Oh, shit you don’t waste any time,” he said as he felt his still-soft cock compact at the back of her throat. Her lips sealed around his shaft and her tongue danced along his underside as she slowly withdrew, coaxing every drop of blood from the rest of his body to come fill up his shaft. Alex rolled his eyes in pleasure as his body cooperated.

In moments Debra was pumping her face up and down on his rock-hard nine inches, pausing only to adjust her angle of attack so that he would slide down her throat easier. Her nostrils flared as she set a careful breathing rhythm; this cock was too nice to leave cold due to a coughing fit.

“You got a condom hot stuff?” Alex asked her as she pushed her nose against his thin pubes. “I didn’t expect this so I’m fresh out.”

Debra’s eyes widened as she licked his balls, driving his meat even further into her face.

She didn’t. But tonight they didn’t need one, she decided then and there.

John watched from his hip ‘pocket’ as Debra’s head flew back and forth, but he knew he needed to see more. Carefully he slid out, holding on tightly to the pink lace as he moved around to her back, intending to climb up under her long blonde hair.

Debra had too many drinks to notice her husband’s movements, and instead pulled her mouth off of Alex’s amazing rod before she quickly stood.

“No condom,” she said as she led him by his cock to the sink. “I forgot, so we’re doing it where I can’t get pregnant.”

The blonde winked at him before leaning over the wink and pulling up her skirt.

Holy shit, Alex thought as he looked at the world’s most perfect ass.

Without any hesitation he stepped forward and put the head of his cock on her brown pucker. He burned with need, and Debra moaned as she felt him. The pressure built on her sphincter for a moment and she relaxed, reminding herself that she frequently played with larger plugs. Then the pressure stopped and the mood in the room changed.

“What the hell?” Alex asked aloud as his hand scooped something off her back and pulled on one of the strings of her lingerie.

“Wait! No!” Debra said, dropping her skirt and turning around quickly.

“It’s okay!” Alex said quickly, gently wrapping his hand around the tiny so it wouldn’t get accidentally dropped. “My sister got shrank too, I won’t smash it.”

“Him!” Debra said, taking John rapidly from Alex’s hand. “This is my husband John!” she said quickly as tears formed on her face. “Damnit tonight is ruined!”

Fighting off her tears she grabbed her shirt from where it lay on the ground.

“Wait, hold on,” Alex said as he stepped forward, confusion on his face. “You bring your husband to your hookups?”

Debra paused, wiping at her nose with her free hand as she nodded.

“He got shrank over a year ago,” she told him, seeing from his body language that he was concerned, not angry, “We love each other more than anything,” while she spoke she held John up, who waved bashfully, “But I need sex and John is completely on board with it as long as he’s around. So we go out once in awhile, I get laid, John gets off, and we stay happy.”

“So, he just watches?” Alex asked, holding up a fist gently so that John could fist bump it. “Well, I don’t mind if he wants to join in, my sister got shrank when this all started, I’m not gonna try to hurt him.”

Debra stared at Alex, not sure if she’d heard correctly. She’d been sure that John was about to be smashed and that Alex was going to angrily beat her around.

“He’s practically invincible, right? My sister was.” Alex asked as Debra’s eyes flicked between her two-inch tall husband and Alex’s nine-inch rod. She licked her lips. “I’m not a tiny-hater,” he told her, “And little guy, John I mean, this is all for her, right?”

John nodded, seeing a possibility that both he and Debra hadn’t expected. The married couple both noticed Alex’s erection hadn’t gone down.

“Why don’t we all party together then?” he asked Debra cautiously, and the tiny started speaking. Her eyes shifted as though she heard something distant.

“No condom!” Debra said with a smile as her husband gave Alex a thumbs up on her hand.

Alex laughed nervously, not sure what they were talking about.

“Uh, yeah, sure, we don’t even have one,” he said.

“Are you sure honey?” Debra asked her tiny husband.

For a moment John hesitated. It was true he was nearly indestructible, and he greatly enjoyed these outings, mostly because he knew how much good it did his wife. But what if they didn’t have to be so secretive about it anymore? What if John could start pleasing his wife as well?

No longer just be an observer?

“It’s time we took things up a notch hon,” John said, quoting his cheesy self from their very first date when he’d almost died eating hot salsa. “You’ll relax more if I’m in you too, and not just watching.”

Debra looked at her husband with a smile, then leaned forward and kissed him as heat bloomed below her belly button.

“I love you,” she said, and he said it back. “You remember the safe word, right?”

“Kibble. Now get dirty and do all those things we talked about!” It felt awkward for John to be talking to his wife that way, but he knew she loved his drill sergeant impersonation.

Debra smiled at the little man in her hand, and Alex started to feel awkward as they spoke. Clearly there was an emotional connection that he didn’t understand yet, but ---

He looked down as Debra leaned forward and licked the top of his cock in a long, sensual manner.

“I said I wanted anal, big guy,” she reminded him as she returned to the sink and lifted her skirt. “Be a dear and warm me up?”

At that she held up her hand that held her husband. Alex gave the little man a quizzical look, who returned it with two thumbs up.

“We’ve talked about this,” Debra said as Alex gently took the two-inch tiny into his own hand. She spread her legs further apart and rotated her pelvis so that her brown eye was perfectly lined up with Alex’s cock once more. “But never thought we’d get the chance to do it.”

Debra spread her cheeks with both hands.

“Put him in me,” she said breathlessly, turning her face so that Alex could see her need. “I wanna feel him in me. I wanna feel you pound me, I wanna—”

Alex quit listening at that point. Had he been sober he may have turned around and left. But six drinks in? He just smiled.

Even though he knew what to expect, John yelled in surprise as Alex’s giant hand brought him forward. He heard his wife’s distant giggle, saw Alex’s massive smile. There was a moment where he could have said the safe word. Where he could have chosen to be set aside, and Debra could have had her night of fun still.

Instead he brought both his hands overhead as though he were diving into a pool and let Alex’s hand drive him into his wife’s ass. Alex’s hand was unyielding and John’s body nigh unbreakable. Debra squealed with delight when she felt John at her entrance and moaned deeply when she felt her sphincter spread around him once more.

John yelled triumphantly when his wife’s asshole swallowed him, hands, shoulders, waist, aided by Alex’s massive finger. The digit shoved him as far into his wife as it could before retreating.

He had a moment of peace, surrounded by his wife’s heartbeat. The heat and humidity of her rectum was surprisingly comfortable, and his nose had already shut off. All around him her walls were soft and yielding, he found as he moved further away from her asshole.

They may not have played this game yet, but John knew what to expect.

Alex didn’t waste any time. Once he’d shoved the tiny into her he pushed him as far in as he could. Then he stepped forward himself, looking Debra in the mirror. She looked back at him with ecstasy in her eyes; clearly knowing her husband was inside of her would be enough for her to come.

His cock rested against her asshole just long enough for her to let out a relaxed breath, then he pushed.

“Oh shit!” Debra said, breathless as his massive cock slid into her. She might have been wrong about her plugs being wider than he was.

He drove forward, pushing into her until she felt his hips meet her ass. Alex held there, savoring the feeling of her ass quivering around his cock. Then, after a moment, something else.

Something that made Debra whimper in ecstasy.

John saw a flash of light as Alex’s cock spread his wife’s sphincter, quickly cut off. Then he was struck by a train that hit him in the chest and dragged him backward, caught between the unyielding flesh of his wife’s lover and her own rectum. Then it stopped, holding him down with a weight he could never hope to move.

But that didn’t stop him from trying, pushing vainly at the cock and kicking his legs in an effort to get traction against his wife’s colon.

And the world shook.

Distantly John heard his wife scream in pleasure as the cock withdrew then returned with a vengeance. John dove out of the way, knowing his movements would only enhance the experience for his wife. The train-like cock hit him again and pushed him against her walls, again and again. Despite the chaos, John found himself laughing and erect, dodging the cock as best he could while stroking his own.

Alex felt the tiny John push on his cock and lost it. Without regard to Debra’s poor asshole he started thrusting. Hard. Each push felt something get knocked out of the way in her insides, each pull dragged that little man along his length. His cock was harder than ever as he reached up and grabbed a handful of Debra’s hair to give himself more thrusting traction.

Debra didn’t even notice. The moment John had entered her asshole she’d felt a fast approaching orgasm, simply from his presence inside of her. But when Alex’s cock had entered? When John had started bouncing around in her colon?

The bombshell blonde was drooling in minutes from the multiple orgasms she’d received.

Behind her, Alex began pulling on her hips and adjusting his feet, letting his angle of insertion change slightly. The feeling of her sphincter gripping him was wonderful; he’d always been a fan of anal. But now he gave himself a personal challenge: the tiny inside her ass was moving, which she clearly enjoyed. So, Alex was giving it his best effort to aim his cock at the tiny with every thrust.

Soon Debra was reduced to repetitive moaning as she felt the movement in her ass. There was simply too much stimulation. She and John had talked about this, but never found someone they felt was safe enough to try it with. Never would she have thought it would be this wonderful.

While Alex approached his orgasm, John was as well. He couldn’t see anything deep in his wife’s rectum, but he didn’t need to. One hand was rapidly stroking his cock while the other steadied him as best it could on her soft walls as he dodged.

The train-like cock kept ramming in and out of his wife, and John felt the world shake as she came. Then he noticed that no matter how he dodged, in two or three strokes the cock always seemed to be aiming right back at him.

“Ha!” John yelled with a laugh, realizing what was happening. “Keep aiming Alex, I think she loves this!” he said as he felt his wife shudder all around him once more.

Then the cock started changing its pattern. John knew what that meant.

Suddenly unsure of what to do, John did the only thing he could do: climb further into his wife as the cock started thrusting erratically. When he’d gone as far as he thought he could, John turned, sat down, and started furiously jerking his own cock. In moments he shot his load, turning slightly so that he would shoot into his wife rather than his hand.

Breathing heavily, he clicked on his microphone, hoping she could hear him over her own moaning.

“Take him home babe,” he told Debra as the world around him shook. “This is too good to stay a random hookup.”

Debra heard John’s voice as Alex pushed himself hard into her, one more time. She smiled and came again as she felt jets of hot fluid fill her bottom. The boiling sensation of Alex’s seed drove her over the edge, and mid-orgasm she felt John moving about in the exact same place where Alex was shooting his load.

“Holy shit it’s all over me!” John yelled into her ear, laughter in his voice. Alex’s rod had been staring at him like an angry snake when it exploded, covering him in Alex’s seed.

With a groan Alex pulled out of Debra’s ass. Her hole looked angry but sealed up tight as soon as his head was free. He took a moment to catch his breath and saw Debra smiling in the mirror, looking up at him.

“Wanna come home with us?” she asked him as she stood up, letting her skirt fall back down and rubbing her belly roughly where John was.

***

Half an hour later, Debra was carefully slipping out of her complicated lingerie while Alex refreshed himself in the shower. She hung it up in the closet, then jumped up and down briefly. John bounced about her colon, making her giggle and gasp with pleasure. During the ride back home they’d talked as a group about tonight, and come to a consensus.

Debra and John loved each other more than anything. Alex just wanted amazing sex, and what they’d shared in the bar’s bathroom had been pretty amazing. He thought the couple’s emotional situation was odd, but she was hot, he was horny, and who was he to stand in the way of love?

John was simply so invested in his wife’s pleasure, and even if he hadn’t enjoyed being bounced around her colon he would have elected to bring Alex home just because of how much she had loved it. Of course, he’d loved it too, though he wasn’t completely on board with how Alex had carefully aimed his cock right at his face before covering him in semen. Though he got used to it fast; the cum was so thick that it had stuck him down like glue initially, and his limbs were stuck together so that he couldn’t move on his own.

Part of him liked it all enough that he’d told Debra to just leave him inside of her until they were done for the night. He knew she wanted more but would avoid more anal so things would be a little calmer for him. She was rarely good for anal play more than once a week. Then he heard the low-battery tone from his microphone. Normally this would have annoyed him, but tonight he just shrugged as he faintly heard his wife humming to herself.

When Alex was done in the shower he joined Debra in the bedroom, already stroking himself back to full staff. It had been the most bizarre conversation he’d ever been part of, but he knew its outcome. John wanted to be their toy for tonight and since that involved Alex burying his cock in this little blonde repeatedly, he’d go along with it.

Debra, seeing him come into the bedroom, beckoned him forward with one finger and laid down on the bed, letting her head hang off the edge. From this view he was upside down, but her mouth was at the perfect height.

He wasted no time in introducing his cock to her mouth. Alex simply walked forward until his cockhead entered her lips, then adjusted his feet. With a lean he slid further into her mouth, hitting her throat and proceeding deeper.

Holy shit! he thought as she effortlessly deepthroated him. His eyes unfocused with pleasure as she tried to swallow him further, merely stroking him with all her throat muscles. While he started to thrust slowly in and out of her throat, he used his height to his advantage.

Debra would have squealed with delight as she felt Alex’s balls against her nose, if she were capable of making noise. Then she felt his tongue against her dripping snatch. If she hadn’t already been wildly in love with John, Alex would have earned twenty points right there. Then he started talking.

“Hey little guy,” Alex said, unsure if John could hear him, “I’m eating out your wife, so you better start vibrating in there for her.”

He took a long lick, then tickled her clit for a moment as he kept pumping in and out of her throat.

“Her throat feels amazing. I hope you took advantage of it while you could, because I sure am tonight.”

Debra came softly as he licked her clit, unbelieving about what was happening. He didn’t even notice as he drove his cock in and out of her throat.

John paused after finally getting his legs free. Alex’s voice was deep enough that he could hear it clearly over his wife’s racing heartbeat and the sounds of her body. Then he redoubled his efforts to get his arms free; he had an erection so large it was almost painful.

Yeah! Use her! he thought, knowing how much his wife had to be loving this. He’d long since gotten over the idea of his wife having sex with other men. Now his only concern was how he could make it better for her. So even though his arms weren’t free, he did his best to stand and jump around while Alex’s voice boomed around him.

“Should I come down her throat?” Alex asked John with a smile, knowing he couldn’t answer. Testing how long Debra could hold her breath, he held himself as deep as he could in her mouth until he felt her hand tapping urgently on his thigh. With a *glork* his cock pulled free from her mouth.

Debra coughed and rolled over, rotating until she was presenting her pussy to Alex’s dripping rod.

“This is way too fucking hot,” she said, “Just remember: The harder you bang me the more you’ll throw John around.”

Alex didn’t hesitate.

Over the next hour Debra and Alex banged in every way they could think of, sparing only her already used asshole. Her body shook with orgasm after orgasm while Alex pounded her from behind, she cried out as he twisted her body to penetrate her while she was nearly upside down. She tried to cry out as he used her face again, this time pounding her pussy with a dildo she’d produced from the bedside table.

Porn producers would have been envious of their originality.

John couldn’t tell what was going on, or which way was up, but he knew he loved it. He could hear the distant moans and screams and knew that Debra was loving it. He could feel the walls shudder around him as she came, the distortion in her rectum as Alex’s massive cock filled her pussy and knocked John off his feet as her insides were pushed around. With a laugh he fell further into her colon when Alex flipped her around, then found himself bouncing up and down on her sphincter when she climbed on top and rode him backward.

Debra came one more time as Alex pounded her from behind; she lay prone with her ankles crossed while he approached his own orgasm. She tightened her pussy as much as she could, but she was just too exhausted.

“Alex,” she said, putting up a hand to keep him from pushing her into the headboard, “This is amazing but you gotta come. If I keep going I’m gonna pass out.”

“Okay,” he said as he grunted with effort. He’d been edging himself for the past twenty minutes, so he wasn’t far behind her. “Wanna paint your husband again?” he asked, dragging a finger across her sphincter which was wet with her own lubrication and sweat.

“Oh god yeah!” she said, reaching back and spreading her cheeks once more. “Fill me up hot stuff!”

Without any wasted motion, Alex pulled out of her abused pussy and slammed himself into her asshole. She screamed, maybe pain, maybe pleasure, but Alex was now out of his mind with the need to cum. And soon his pulsing rod felt John’s little hands against him once more. It was all he needed.

“Oh shit!” he yelled, driving his cock as hard as he could into her rectum. Between her tightness and John’s vibrating form, Alex exploded.

John knew when the end was nigh. He heard distant talking but couldn’t make it out. That didn’t keep him from reading his wife’s mood and energy level purely from how her rectum felt and heartbeat sounded. Then there was a flash of light and Alex’s cock returned.

“Holy shit!” he yelled as the mammoth rod knocked him aside. His own hand left his cock to try and push the giant’s away. Debra liked anal, he knew that, but he’d assumed once was enough for the night. For the week.

Then the cock exploded in his face. John yelled as Alex repeatedly squirted his load onto him, drenching him in the viscous fluid. The cock jerked back and forth, and though John couldn’t actually see it in the darkness, somehow always came right back in time to aim its next shot directly at Debra’s husband.

“Aw hell, why not?” John said to himself as he was covered in semen. The cock had stopped jerking so violently, and was now resting on John’s legs as it leaked out the rest of its load. Exhausted himself from all the bumping, tossing, and jumping he’d been doing while the giants had sex, John wrapped his hand around his own sticky tool, using Alex’s fluids for lubrication.

Now that they were done, he came in moments as Alex’s cock softened, then pulled back out through her sphincter. John watched it withdraw, saw the light of his bedroom through the hole which then rapidly closed. Leaving him alone with two of Alex’s loads and his wife’s slowing heart rate.

“Hey honey,” Debra said to her stomach as Alex made a point to wipe his cock clean. She appreciated that. He briefly looked up at her, then continued cleaning himself. “You wanna come out or are we gonna make this like Pittsburgh?”

She waited a minute for his reply and heard nothing. She felt some movement though, so she knew he was okay as Alex climbed back into bed, plus his boxers. The blonde mentally shrugged, thinking her husband had elected to stay inside her.

In Pittsburgh they’d tried a belt system that had held their hips tightly together all night, with John’s cock unable to escape her back door. It had been fun until they both needed to pee at two in the morning.

Debra snuggled up next to him, making sure she stayed rotated a little forward so his cum couldn’t leak out of her asshole. And partly so that she got to enjoy John’s movements if he changed his mind later in the night.

“Mind if I spend the night?” Alex asked her as he wrapped a hand around her.

She didn’t respond, but merely pushed her body into his and laid her head on a pillow.   

John had heard his wife, but just as he was going to respond his microphone gave him the ‘I’m dying!’ alert he’d been afraid of. It wasn’t that he hated the idea of spending the night in his wife, and he’d even gotten used to Alex’s load pretty fast. He just didn’t like the idea that he couldn’t talk to his wife, though he knew they would in the morning.

Just like the woman that he was encased within, John found a comfortable place to lie down, and snuggled up against her insides.

***

In the morning Alex was awakened by a warm feeling. He groaned as he woke, unsure of where he was or what he was feeling. Then the memory of the previous night came rushing back, and his eyes focused enough to see the covers around his crotch bobbing up and down.

With a smile he flipped the covers back and saw Debra, no less beautiful in the morning, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She pulled off with a smile.

“Good morning big guy,” she said before returning her lips to his cock. She must have been at it for awhile, he was already pretty close.

“Uh, hi,” he said to the top of her head. “Where’s your uh, husband?” he asked warily, almost hoping that part of last night had been a dream in case things got complicated.

She popped her mouth off him again, then he noticed one of her hands was underneath her and almost certainly massaging her sex.

“I’m pretty close to cumming again,” she said, “Once I’m done, I’ll pull him out and we can all have a chat.”

Debra said it so matter-of-factly that Alex couldn’t even respond. He just laid his head back down and enjoyed her work, thinking about the little man she still had in her asshole. Minutes later he came down her throat, which set off her own orgasm as she hungrily swallowed his seed.

Wiping her mouth and licking her finger clean, she said “I’m gonna go get John. Want some coffee?”

John felt her body shift again and could imagine what she was doing. He smiled as he thought of her enjoying Alex’s cock the way she used to enjoy his. Her heart rate picked up, and it seemed that he could hear some distant rubbing. He wasn’t an idiot, and immediately started contributing his own sensation by leaping about her colon as best he could without being able to see.

She must have finished, because the world shifted again and John felt himself fall onto an area that felt different than the rest of her.

“Am I getting out of here?” he asked as he realized he was standing on her sphincter. Moments later his guess was confirmed. The floor beneath his feet cracked open slightly, revealing the distant tile of their shower floor. Carefully, John slipped through the hole Debra had managed to create just as her fingers came upward, searching for him.

“I love you so much,” she said to him as the running shower washed last night from them both. “Were you okay?”

John nodded emphatically ‘yes,’ knowing she’d never hear him over the water. Then he flung his arms around in a seemingly random pattern.

“I love you too,” he was saying.

***

Twenty minutes later the three of them were seated at the dinner table. In John’s case, the mini-printed table he’d created. His microphone had been replaced with a fully charged one and hooked up to the speaker that was set into the center of their round table.

“So…” Alex started, not sure where to begin. He took a drink of his coffee.

“So, we’ve been going out like that for awhile now,” Debra said, feeling like she should steer the conversation. “But we’ve always been afraid if he was seen he’d be smashed or I’d get hurt.”

Alex nodded, understanding. He’d spent a good chunk of the past several years making sure his sister stayed safe from those who wanted to crush her just for being small.

“But it’s only a matter of time before something bad happens,” John added through the speaker. “It’s fun, it’s great, it really fulfills what Debra needs and I can’t give her.”

Debra nodded as she drank her coffee.

“I know it seems weird,” she said to Alex who was sitting there nervously, still in his boxers, with her saliva drying on his cock. “We love each other more than anything, but I need the physical. Toys only go so far.”

“And I know this doesn’t change how we feel,” said John. “It’s purely for what I can’t give her anymore. We’ve even modified all sorts of technology,” his tiny hand pointed at the speaker, “so sometimes it’s barely like I’m changed at all.”

“But you two need sex?” Alex asked, raising an eyebrow. “She needs it? You both do? I’m confused there.”

The married couple both nodded.

“Yeah it’s weird,” John said, “But even last night when you came right on my face, nice aim by the way, I still enjoyed it. And even if I hadn’t, I’d still endure it for Debra.”

She let out a dreamy sigh from a touched smile.

“And we talked about having someone like you involved,” she said, reaching out and grabbing one of Alex’s hands as her other one gently went toward John. He put his tiny hand on one of her nails. “If you’re okay with it, we want to invite you to be, well, our boyfriend.”

Alex looked between the two of them. His cock somehow twitched. The situation was bizarre, but these two were somehow the most authentic people he’d ever met. And he’d be a moron if he didn’t want to keep boinking Debra. Even without John involved, last night would have been the best sex of his life.

The couple looked at him nervously, unable to read his face.

“If we do this,” Alex said, looking at John, “You gotta know we’re gonna get more freaky, right?”

John nodded.

“Part of why we were hoping to find someone cool with this was so that we could do a lot of things that you just can’t get done with two people.”

“And it’s just sex?” Alex asked.

“Just sex,” Debra said with a smile. “And you might have to open a jar once in awhile.”

Alex laughed into his coffee, spilling some onto his well-defined chest. Debra licked her lips as the coffee trickled onto his boxers. John didn’t miss her look and smiled.

“Do it hon,” he said to the woman he loved. She leaned forward to kiss his tiny head gently, then put her hand on Alex’s chest.

“I’ll clean you up,” she said as she winked.

Shifting Priorities by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

This is the third and final chapter for 'Marriage is Complicated.' I hope you all enjoy it, and a big shout out to the commissioner for laying the foundation that allowed me to bring this to life.

John tried to roll over, shivering in the cold. His hands reached for the blanket and in his groggy state couldn’t find them. He groaned in annoyance, then his mind questioned why, instead of a warm blanket, he was feeling something hard and crinkly. As though he were surrounded by a plastic bag.

“Oh, right,” he said to himself as his eyes opened. The world was hard to see through the wall of the condom, but not impossible. Through the dried pink latex he looked at the ceiling of the bedroom he shared with his wife, and more recently, a surprisingly cool guy named Alex. His body shifted as he looked down, then up, trying to find the open end.

Then he realized it didn’t matter if he could see his way out or not. His legs and abdomen were covered in the dried semen that he’d been left in all night when the condom had been tossed aside, and though his arms were free it would have taken some serious time to free himself. At two inches tall he had almost no real strength. Just enough to rub the tender flesh of his wife and their lover from the inside.

And lately that was all that he needed. Or so he told himself.

At least he and Debra had continued to agree on the condom rule. And the not-using-John as a condom rule, though Alex had heard their one incident involving it and was extremely interested in trying it. John and Debra didn’t want Alex cumming in her pussy, even if she were on the pill, so they’d expanded it to absolutely no bareback as a final barrier and activity that she reserved for John alone. Skin to skin was for her husband only. In her pussy at least; everywhere else was, and had been, fair game.

And John had spent a significant amount of time in Debra’s pussy while Alex used her tight tunnel, his cock wrapped in a condom while he did his best to knock John around while he banged Debra.

“There it is,” John heard Alex’s voice say distantly. The floor shook under the weight of giant heels, and then the condom was rapidly lifted into the air. The shaking broke up more dried semen than John could have in an hour, and he felt himself slide downward with a yelp. A moment later he fell into Alex’s palm on his backside.

“Morning!” John yelled, even though he knew his microphone’s battery had died in the night.

“Hey,” Alex grunted as he tossed the condom into the wastebasket. He was clearly not fully awake, and as John looked about to see the clock Alex walked from the bedroom to the kitchen. A glance told him it was after nine. They’d all slept in.

“Hey you!” Debra said to Alex happily as he shuffled into the kitchen. She’d always been a morning person.

John couldn’t see her, but he knew she’d be nude under her favorite apron. Since Alex had moved in with them the three of them had engaged in what could be considered a continuous sexual encounter. It was a rare encounter for any of them to be clothed in the house, and John was being used so often he didn’t even bother to get dressed most days.

Not used, he thought as Alex sat him lightly on the kitchen counter, I’m playing too, he told himself as Debra gave Alex a playful peck on the cheek and stroked his flaccid cock lightly.

“Pancakes in five,” she told him as she turned to look down at her tiny husband. “Morning honey!” she said cheerfully, having already had two cups of coffee.

John waved up at her, feeling flakes of dried fluids fall of his arm. He waved his left arm in a familiar gesture.

“Right, battery!” Debra replied, her eyes wide. “Can I clean you off first?”

Without waiting for John to respond, though he would have nodded in approval, she gave Alex a wink and leaned forward. John had time to roll his eyes before Debra’s mouth surrounded him. It always reminded him of the T-Rex scene from Cretaceous Camp, but with far less screaming and chewing. Her lips sealed under his feet and she came back to full standing. Alex poured himself a cup of coffee as the blonde bombshell shook her hips and happily cleaned the dried fluids off of her tiny husband with her tongue while she stirred pancake mix.

John’s mind was used to it, but his body wasn’t. His heart leapt and raced as she gently maneuvered him around her mouth, letting her tongue slather every inch of him. If he hadn’t known about her love of all things oral before he shrank he would have been worried. Instead he knew she’d happily keep him here for hours while she went about her day if he didn’t object. Even now she was humming a tune to herself that caused his wet body to vibrate.

Luckily she understood he wasn’t all for that treatment this morning and after some suction that popped his ears uncomfortably, she gently spat him out into her hand.

“All clean!” she said to him with a smile and a shrug before she turned back to mixing the pancake batter.

“What about-“ John started to ask as he wiped himself dry with a kitchen towel.

“Here’s your battery little dude,” Alex said, carefully setting down a small box onto the counter.

“Thanks!” John signed up to Alex, who returned the sign with a thumbs up of his own.

To someone Alex’s size, it was just a little brown box that didn’t open the way one would expect. To John it was a shed a little taller than him, and he’d rigged it so that half the side slid outward like a barn door. A tiny LED light flashed on within, illuminating John’s mobile closet. From inside he picked up a microphone that sat around his neck like modern headphones, and double checked that it had a full battery.

“Testing, testing,” he said into it. In real time he heard his voice be repeated over the speaker on the kitchen table. “Perfect,” he said as he turned it back off to conserve the battery.

He exited his mobile closet and slid the door shut, making sure that the latch hooked before he walked away. In a few minutes one of the giants he lived with would put it away gently. Or maybe not. There was a reason John had made four of them to keep around the house. Even careful giants tended to smash things on accident.

Alex was standing behind Debra, one hand down the front of her apron, when John located the two. He rolled his eyes at first and pushed down the slow resentment that had been building up inside for the past two weeks.

Since Alex had moved in, he’d been living in an emotional storm. He and Debra were as in love as ever; they’d found ways to continue to communicate and he was still surprisingly productive, even tiny. John was an inventor and he’d merely had to find ways to adjust his creations to his size before they moved them to the full-sized market. Despite the Shrink Pox downsizing him to two inches tall, he and Debra’s relationship was largely unchanged.

Except for the physical, John thought as he watched the blonde man caress his wife’s breasts while she tried to carefully pour pancake batter on the skillet, giggling the entire time.

Despite he and Debra’s incredible love for each other, he was unable to please her physically. Sure, they’d been as experimental as they’d dared together, but she needed more than his two inch form could provide her. Even from the inside. Which had led them to some risky pseudo-threesomes and eventually to Alex.

“Who is now fingering my wife,” John said aloud, not sure if he should be mad or not as his wife gasped.

The three of them had incredible sex. At first it had been fairly conventional, with John playing dodge-cock inside his wife while Alex did his best to knock him over. Then it had grown and grown until it only made sense for Alex to move in with them, where the three of them were usually having some kind of sex when two of them were home.

And since John only rarely left home, he found himself getting more action than he’d ever thought was possible. Both from Debra and Alex. But lately he’d noticed Alex was using him more and more, with an emphasis on the word using. Though Alex always respected John’s wishes and stayed away from the few things they’d discussed that John simply wasn’t comfortable with. He would not want to massage Alex’s prostate again.

“Okay, okay!” Debra said as she laughed, starting to flip pancakes onto a plate. Her free hand pushed Alex’s away from her sex and he complied, always surprisingly respectful. “I’m meeting Kay at the mall in half an hour, we can play later!”

“That’s okay,” said Alex who was faking being offended, “I didn’t want any anyways,” he said as he swung his nine inch cock and lightly spanked one of her butt cheeks.

John watched the play with envy; he used to do that with her, and while he was thrilled with how well their arrangement was working it was hard to avoid some form of jealousy.

“Hey honey?” Debra asked him as she slid two giant plates onto the table, then fed two pancakes on a plate into a machine on the counter that looked like a small microwave. “Want to ride along with me?”

She tapped just below where her belly button was, where John had happily spent many days making her work day more pleasant as she spoke with unsuspecting customers.

Most days John would have leapt at the chance, and he didn’t miss the significance that he got the offer and Alex did not. Alex may have had the cock, and he and Debra were growing closer every day, but she still loved John as much as ever. She only rarely hung out with Alex outside of the house, and that usually involved a planned public sex outing that always had involved John starting in one of her holes before they left the house.

That being said, John hadn’t liked Kay at full size and he couldn’t imagine her voice was any less annoying now that he was small. Though it was unlikely he would hear it next to Debra’s cervix.

“Not today hon,” he said as the printer-like device beeped twice and Debra carefully lifted a small plate out of it, which she deposited in front of him. “The game is on, remember?”

“Oh I forgot!” she said as she sat down with her own food. “Who’s playing again?”

The three dove into their food, each hungry from their constant playing. Alex was already chiseled from stone, but Debra had somehow gotten even prettier as her body adapted to all the positions and cardio that she had been getting lately. No one could really tell, but John was as in shape as he’d ever been in his life.

Conversation was casual, and an eavesdropper never would have known one of the three talking was two inches tall. Debra regaled them with a tale of a woman from work dropping two reams of paper on her toe, and Alex told them about an ex-girlfriend who had adamantly argued you ate the skin on a banana too.

Ten minutes later they were all cleaning their plates, John having used the same machine to return his to normal size, and they all scattered to go about their Saturday.

Debra kissed John goodbye, letting her tongue dart outward with a promise of what would happen later, then yelled goodbye to Alex who was getting dressed in the bedroom.

John watched his wife leave, hotter than ever in a simple t-shirt and black leggings, as Alex re-entered the dining room.

“Ready for the big game?” he asked John, holding out his hand which John readily leapt into. If Alex hadn’t been wearing pants he would have had reservations; one could only be dragged up and down a cock so many times before they started feeling less like a person and more like a toy.

Which I kinda am lately, he thought, letting his inner voice speak up for once.

But aloud he said “Heck yeah!” as they moved into the living room. It was hard to clink beers with their size difference, but aside from John being on his own couch on the coffee table the two enjoyed the game as much as anyone could. On the second commercial break John started to get the sense that Alex was nervous about something unrelated to the running bet that they’d had for the past two weeks.

“What’s up man?” John asked Alex. Despite the intimate relationship they shared, the tiny man still felt the larger was a good friend.

“Well, I was just thinking,” Alex started, leaning forward and unintentionally towering over John. “There’s something I think you and I should do for Debra. A big surprise.”

“Like what?” John asked as Alex turned off the game. “Hey, what gives?”

Alex didn’t answer, and instead stood up and dropped his shorts around his thighs, which let his cock spring out. Even soft it was much larger than John, and John rolled his eyes.

“Dude, again?” he asked, anticipating being used as a masturbation aid again.

“No, we’re going shopping,” Alex said, scooping up the little man. “And when I get back, we’re gonna bang your wife.”

John managed to avoid yelling out as Alex’s hand rapidly brought him toward, then under his cock. Alex’s free hand shifted his massive smooth balls aside and John was pushed between them and his taint, their weight settling on him immediately and holding him tightly as Alex pulled his underwear back up.

“Hey damnit!” John yelled out when he realized what Alex was doing. “I thought we weren’t doing this anymore!”

Alex didn’t hear him; John’s Bluetooth connection wasn’t strong enough to push through his skin and reach the speaker. Even if it had been, Alex would’ve kept doing as he was. He knew how into this John would get soon.

Annoyed at his treatment, John held as still as he could when he felt Alex’s body start shifting rhythmically side to side. There were movements he vaguely recognized as walking. Sitting. The feeling of additional constriction as Alex’s balls were better supported by a pair of jeans. Then distantly he heard a titanic zipper pull upward.

Despite himself John couldn’t help but notice what he was surrounded by: the scent of his wife’s dried secretions from last night. The musty scent was overpowering, surrounding him entirely. Even if he’d been furious at Alex he would have lost the fight to his hormones soon. Less than two minutes after Alex had tucked him under his balls John was hard and maneuvering himself to stroke his own tiny cock.

Alex whistled to himself as he grabbed his jacket.

“It was a boring game anyway,” he said as he felt John’s tiny form start squirming. He smiled to himself, knowing John couldn’t resist long. By the time he had backed out of the driveway he was half hard and knew he’d be a popular man at the store. It was just nice to have something playing with one’s balls as one went about their day. He’d gotten the idea from Debra, who frequently enjoyed all day insertions. Which had given him his newest idea.

As Alex shopped for car parts, John couldn’t help but get more and more excited. Alex’s balls pushed on him on every step, and the heavy testicles pushed him around no matter how he resisted. John couldn’t help but feel how full they were, despite Alex having unloaded into his wife the evening before. Mere centimeters away from his face swam what seemed like gallons of spunk, just waiting for his wife to coax them out into one of her waiting holes.

Oh man, Debra’s gonna get the load of the century, he thought as he held off stroking his own rod. If he played with himself much more he’d cum before the action even started! He better be getting more condoms, John thought as he recalled waking up in a condom that very morning. It had been the last one they had, and he and Debra were very insistent on bareback never happening in her pussy. If it couldn’t be John, skin on skin was a no-go.

It was John’s, and Debra’s, most important rule.

***

That afternoon Debra came back home with only four bags of clothes, which would have surprised John with her restraint and Alex with how much she could buy at in day.

“Hello?” she called out to the house as she sat her bags down on the kitchen table. “John, where are you hon?”

For a moment she thought the house was empty, then she heard Alex calling from down the hall.

“We’re in here hot stuff!” Alex called.

Debra just rolled her eyes and smiled. Her eyes flickered from all the new clothes she’d bought, then down the hall again.

They can wait, she thought as she peeled her shirt and bra off, tossing them on the hardwood floor while she walked to Alex’s voice.

Just as she suspected, she found him sitting up in the bed with his back on the headboard. Alex’s chiseled, muscular form was as attractive as it ever was, and Debra’s hormones immediately started her pulse racing. She kept waiting for the day that her body tired of Alex, but as her mind began to like having him around more, her body only increased its desire for his solid nine inches.

He was slowly stroking himself, keeping himself just shy of being completely erect, and as Debra crawled across the bed she saw his balls moving slightly.

“Oh Jooohn,” she called out playfully as she pushed Alex’s shaft aside and licked his balls, “Are you stuck under there again? You silly boy.”

She gave Alex’s balls a lick, then sucked one into her mouth gently. Alex moaned as she explored his balls with her tongue, then helped her by lifting his balls himself. In moments her skilled mouth and tongue had found her little husband and carefully pulled him into her mouth.

“Glad I could help, hubby” she said around his form, her voice different from him being in the way of her tongue.

“Thanks!” John tried to say around her tongue, not entirely sure if he was on board with whatever Alex’s plan was. Everything had been fun and games since they’d met, but John was starting to worry about the slippery slope he was seeing with his own autonomy. He’d been spending an inordinate amount of time in (or under) one of the giants he lived with lately, and the tender, carefully attention he’d received at first had begun to slowly recede.

So slowly he was uncertain it was happening.

Alex leaned forward and shared a deep kiss with Debra as she continued stroking him.

“Give him here Deb,” he said after he pulled back, and Debra gently spit John onto his open hand. “We’ve got a surprise for you.”

“A surprise for me too since you never told me!” John yelled up at Alex, causing Debra and him to laugh. “Oh right, sorry about that little guy! Guess I got carried away earlier.”

Despite the acknowledgement, no explanation came as Alex’s hand lowered.

“Hold me straight up babe,” he told Debra and she gave him a quizzical look but obeyed, holding his nine inches straight upward like a tower that she’d rather be devouring.

“Uh, what?” John asked as the grip on him shifted, pulling away the floor beneath him and revealing the cock below him. Then Alex’s free hand spread his urethra wide open moments before John’s feet would have touched down on his spongy head.

John felt his feet be enveloped by Alex’s warmth and suddenly realized what Alex intended to do. They’d done very little things that involved testing his tiny body’s elasticity, but they knew from experience he was nigh-invincible. Alex had always wanted to try more things, but John and Debra had so far been resistant.

He’d been stomped flat once, and used as a condom once. John had seen far worst things done to tinies on porn sites and knew that technically he would survive much more. But that didn’t mean he’d be okay with it. The tinies he’d seen distorted in horrifying ways as sex toys sure hadn’t been okay with it.

From the lack of protests from his wife, John could only assume that Alex had finally worn away her inhibitions. And perhaps she wasn’t as interested in John’s. Or maybe she was as shocked as John was, who had a thousand thoughts running through his head but not one that could keep him from being cock-vored.

John was simply too stunned to do anything as he felt his feet be pushed further in. All he could think of was that this had to be painful for Alex, but instead he heard the blonde giant moan over the surprised and delighted gasps of his wife. He sank further into the cock, feeling the urethra narrow around his feet until it seemed that he would be stuck. At two inches tall John was simply too large for this, and he found himself hoping every shrunken person was too large for this even though internet porn had shown him otherwise.

Just as he was about to yell upward for Alex to pull him free, John felt his feet flatten. His head jerked down as though he could see it occur, though of course he couldn’t. The sensation was indescribable, but he knew it from the few times where he’d been smashed or stretched wildly. When pushed against something that wouldn’t yield, his body would simply smush itself flatter to make itself fit and his nerves didn’t know how to make sense of it.

When he felt his calves, then knees, flatten out the same way John started to wiggle and fight against Alex’s fingers. The fingers slipped off his chest and ran up the side of his head, knocking off his microphone and making it impossible for the giants to hear him as his hips started to compress and John’s chest started to enter the towering, consuming cock.

“Hey!” he yelled upward, turned so that he could see Alex, “Let me out!” he yelled again, but he knew it was in vain.

The way he was turned meant that Debra was behind him and couldn’t see his face, and even if she could have she wouldn’t have stopped this. She was too fascinated by what she was seeing and John was too busy panicking to use his ‘safe gesture’ if she’d even realized he was in distress. Alex, of course, was torn between throwing his head back in pleasure as he felt his cock engulf John’s body and staring intently to watch the process.

As John was pushed far enough in that his arms were pushed up by his ears Alex finally looked downward again.

“Holy shit keep kicking John!” he said to him, neither knowing nor caring that John didn’t want to be along for this ride.

John screamed unheard as his chest compressed and Alex’s finger pushed him in far enough that the light of the world vanished. All he could heard was the moaning of the two giants as they watched the bulge of his body travel down the shaft of Alex’s cock.

“That is amazing!” Debra said, moving her hand out of the way so she could see the downward traveling bulge. It was like watching a golf ball be pulled a garden hose on a smaller scale. The blonde couldn’t help but lean forward and place her mouth on the underside of his shaft, tickling it with her tongue. A moment later her tongue felt the cock widen slightly between her lips as her husband passed deeper.

Briefly she tracked him downward, making Alex moan as her hot tongue bathed his shaft millimeters away from the pleasureful package it had just swallowed. Then she pulled back, determined to see what happened when John reached the bottom of the shaft.

John felt his bizarrely flattened body continue moving downward, pulled inward by the hungry cock. It was impossible to tell for sure, but he was fairly certain he’d felt pressure from one side of him and couldn’t tell if that was Alex’s hand or something else. At this point it didn’t matter, whatever happened next he had absolutely no say in. Then, against all of his knowledge of anatomy, he felt the compression around his feet vanish as a space opened below him.

Debra gasped and finally gave in, letting one hand slip into her panties as she tossed out the idea of taking this session slowly. The bulge disappeared at the base of Alex’s cock and she held her breath briefly. Then a moment later one of Alex’s balls dropped lower as something fell into it, coinciding with a groan of pleasure from Alex before that testicle started moving slowly.

Her eyes flicked upward to look at Alex, and he wore an expression of bliss she’d rarely seen on him.

And he’d not even in me yet! Debra thought as her urges started to overwhelm her. She looked again at the slowly moving testicles and moved her face closer, knowing what she wanted, and needed, to do.

Jon couldn’t help but yell and push outward at the steaming prison that held him tightly. He knew he’d somehow landed in one of Alex’s testicles, but between his head being flattened for the trip and the total blackness he had no idea which way was even up. All he knew was that there wasn’t quite enough room for him to stand in Alex’s prodigious balls. If Alex had been hung like the average guy he would’ve been stuck curled up in a ball.

“Hey baby,” he heard Debra’s massive voice say, mere inches away from him, separated by a thin wall of delicate flesh. John jerked sideways, not expecting it, nor the slow wave of increasing pressure that seemed to go from bottom up.

“I know you can hear me in there,” Debra said to Alex’s balls as she licked them gently. Light suction revealed John’s form to her seeking tongue and she had to pull her hand off her clit to keep from cumming at that very moment. With some regret she let her testicle encased husband fall from her lips.

“You always made me feel so good on the inside,” she said again as she licked and stroked the heavy cock and balls. “But this is by far the hottest thing you’ve ever done for me baby,” she said, letting her lips drag across her husband’s prison while she talked. She didn’t realize that though she was talking to John, her eyes were looking up at Alex.

“Ready for more?” he asked her, breathing heavily. He’d never been more erect in his entire life and between John’s movements and Debra’s mouth he was barely keeping himself from flipping Debra over and having his way with her like he hadn’t banged a girl since college. The only thing slowing him down was how hot it was to hear Debra talk to her husband like this, and he wanted to see what she wanted the next step to be.

She didn’t bother to respond and instead dragged her tongue along the length of his rod and swirled it around the tip, gathering precum on her tongue before she climbed upward on Alex. One hand grabbed the headboard and the other aimed his rod straight at her pussy.

“No condom?” he asked as he felt his unprotected cock rub on her soaking lips. She paused and he swore he saw an idea flash behind her eyes before she sank down hard on him. “Oh shit,” he said as he finally felt her pussy with no barrier. He’d been in her throat and ass dozens of times unprotected, but they’d made a conscious effort to use a condom every time in her pussy, aside from a little teasing.

Debra’s eyes rolled as she felt his hot flesh and different texture inside of her. She’d always hated condoms.

“Oh this is so much better,” she said to him as she leaned forward and started bouncing her hips up and down the length of his shaft.  “Oh shit, finally!” Debra yelled out as she rose up and began riding him in earnest.

Alex helped as best he could, putting both hands under her ample backside and lifting her up before letting her drop down hard onto him. He felt the movement in his balls redouble; John must have sensed what was happening. Before he knew what was happening Debra was already screaming out her orgasm, grinding her clit onto his pubic bone with his rod buried inside of her.

The blonde man took that as his cue to change positions, picking Debra up easily in his well-muscled arms and throwing her on her back.

“Oh!” she yelled in surprise and disappointment as his cock was suddenly pulled out, then he threw himself back on top of her and rammed his cock in as far as it would go. “Oof!” she said into his shoulder as his much larger form covered her entire body.

John’s world was a flurry of bouncing and distant yelling, punctuated only by brief interludes where the rhythmic movements became more chaotic before up and down reoriented themselves. He tried to push his way free, somehow, anyhow, even though he knew it was useless. He simply didn’t have the power to push his way back up through the space that he’d came through, even if he could find it.  All he managed to do was be the most effective sex toy Alex could imagine as he flipped himself about and stimulated nerves Alex didn’t even know he had.

Every time he grew used to a rhythm the couple changed positions again, spinning him around in a sea of fluids that he’d had covering him fifty times before. Through the tender sac skin he could hear distant moaning, but above all else the wet slapping sound that accompanied every impact of his prison on his wife’s ass as Alex drove every inch of himself into her. Even if John had been turned on by the situation he wouldn’t have been able to stroke himself off the way he always had before; there was simply too much movement.

All he could do was wiggle and squirm while hoping that Alex had either gotten more condoms from the store or had slid into his wife’s ass.

Marriage is complicated! he thought as his inner ear screamed at him again.

Then a sudden lack of swinging told him that something major had changed. John tried to orient himself with gravity as rhythmic motion resumed, but not the long swinging motions that had made him feel like he was on a massive wet swing set. Instead there was a rapid, short bouncing that didn’t cause the swinging, merely a shaking that reminded him of an earthquake.

Debra jerked Alex’s cock rapidly and leaned forward, giving each of his balls a quick lick. Once she’d found John’s little form she sucked that testicle into her mouth and swirled it around with her tongue, tasting her own juices and feeling John’s tiny movements as Alex groaned. He didn’t have the words to tell her how good her mouth felt.

“Oh come for me baby,” she said as she looked upward at Alex. This time Alex was looking down at her and nodding rapidly.

“Get ready babe,” he said as he felt his balls tighten.

Debra felt them pull upward with her free hand and aimed his cock at her forehead as she slowed her jerking to a rhythm that she knew worked well for her lover. In moments he groaned and she felt his hot seed spray across her face in massive spurts. Somehow he kept coming, far more than usual, and halfway through she felt something heavier and thicker land square on her nose.

“Holy shit!” John yelled as he held onto his wife’s sticky massive nose. Moments ago some invisible force had yanked him upward, rapidly smushed his form into something that could fit through a cock, then shot him outward like a cannon. He turned as he heard Debra’s wonderful laugh and got a view of her massive lips sealing around the still pulsing head of Alex’s cock far below him. If he’d fallen onto that cock she would have gobbled him up in her frenzy to catch the rest of his load, and not for the first time.

“Oh damn!” Alex said, feeling his orgasm double after the pressure of John’s tiny body had been propelled free. His entire cock felt like it was vibrating, and though Debra’s mouth pulled off of him when he was done shooting he knew that his cock wouldn’t go down for a while. That had been too amazing. By far the most amazing sex he’d ever had; putting a tiny into his balls had been indescribable.

When he looked back from the ceiling Alex saw the second sexiest thing he’d ever witnessed: Debra had quietly wiped his semen from her face and deposited it into her mouth. Before she knew he was watching she’d idly plucked John’s form from her nose and was licking him clean as well. All of this she did with the happy demeanor of a teenager licking sprinkles off of her ice cream cone while trying to get a boy’s attention.

When the last of his body was clean of fluids, Debra pulled John out of her mouth with a ‘pop!’ that he’d never enjoyed, despite him asking her to stop.

Sputtering, he called out to her having forgotten that his microphone was gone. “All right, that’s enough!”

Then Debra turned him so that he could look at her face, and his heart fell. She wasn’t looking at him with a look of love and care, she was looking up at Alex with big doe eyes.

“Can we?” Alex asked, far above John, and though John didn’t know what he meant he saw Debra nodding eagerly.

“Wait,” John started, waving his arms about in his safe gesture, “This has gone on far eno—”

For the first time ever Debra ignored him. She saw his waving arms and blinked, pretending she didn’t see him trying to end the session. Then her fingers parted his tiny legs deftly, causing him to scream in surprise and terror. That scream was cut off almost instantly as the air was pushed out of his body.

Before she could tell herself to stop and bring herself back from the precipice that she’d been balancing on for the past week, Debra spread her husband’s legs apart rapidly. She’d seen this done before accidentally and had been reading up on it online; she knew that Shrink Pox victims could, and had, survived far more stretching than John was about to endure. One weTuber had even stretched what had been their sister over their entire body like a nano-meter thick sleeping bag without harming her.

Physically, at least. That tiny had almost no sanity left after what had been done to them in the name of views and likes. Debra would not have been surprised to learn that rich people kept stores of shrink victims purely to use as condoms and jewelry holders. Though she would have been jealous.

John’s sanity was a secondary concern tonight. After weeks of holding herself back Debra had finally hit the tipping point.

As Alex watched, Debra pulled John’s legs apart then pushed her fingers into what had been the tiny’s asshole. It was unreal to watch; it seemed as though the tiny should have been torn in half but instead it stretched with every pull. Her fingers rapidly spread his hole, then his whole body, apart in ways that simply should not have worked.

Then she jammed it across Alex’s still hard-as-diamond nine-inch cock. Just like a condom she pulled John downward while his arms and legs kicked uselessly, before she grabbed the legs and used them as pull tabs instead. Alex couldn’t keep his eyes off the process. In some ways it was identical to putting on a condom, but as this one covered more of him it simply got thinner. Clung to him more tightly. Distorted its former human shape into something unrecognizable and far more satisfying than a latex condom.

John tried to scream again but couldn’t; his body was too stretched and all the air had been forced out as instead his torso had been filled with cock. Just like the first time he had no words to describe was what happening. Parts of him could move freely, just uselessly, and other parts clung to the cock within him so tightly that every beat of Alex’s heart felt like a sudden wave of bass at a concert. His vision briefly remained the same and he was disconcerted to see Debra’s eyes on him as she smiled ferally, tugging on his body to cover her lover’s entire cock with a thin layer of her husband.

Her blue eyes were devoid of recognition, of concern, of anything but desire. He’d only seen that look once on their honeymoon, when they’d carefully kept their hands off of each other for a week beforehand. It had been followed by some incredible boat-rocking sex and affirmed to both of them that a week was simply too long apart. That they should never be apart.

John’s vision started to distort as his head was stretched over Alex’s bulbous glans and he felt his heart drop. That look wasn’t for him. Not anymore.

Debra finished pulling John along the length of Alex’s massive rod and leaned back to admire her handiwork. If she hadn’t known it was her husband she would have thought it a high quality novelty condom.

“That’s amazing hon!” Alex said as he looked downward. Through John’s thinly stretched body he could practically see his own cock. Each vein and ridge was highlighted by a thin layer of impervious skin. Halfway up two arms flopped about as John tried desperately to free himself, and he’d been pulled so far down that John’s open mouth was positioned directly over Alex’s urethra.

Debra paused for a moment when she saw that. She’d already impulsively taken this further than she and John would have agreed on. She’d already put her own desires ahead of his safety. She had been on the pill for a month just in case, but she’d already broken the bareback rule five minutes ago. And now her condom had a clear hole at the tip. Alex had came in her dozens of times, but she’d denied him the experience in her unprotected pussy out of respect for John.

And why shouldn’t I get that too? she thought as a bead of precum pushed out of Alex’s tip, then leak through John’s stretched open mouth in the most obscene sight she could imagine. She grew lightheaded and leaned forward, unable to help herself from licking it off. This is all for me, right?

The angel on her shoulder resigned his commission as she tasted the salty fluid, then dove back downward to give John a twisted French kiss, driving her tongue through his mouth and into the tip of Alex’s cock to try and find more salty precum. Alex held her mouth on him with both hands, and when it was obvious she didn’t intend to come back up he pressed her down slowly, feeling the sheer perfection of her mouth and tongue slide down on his rod.

It was as though he wasn’t wearing a condom at all. If anything this stretched tiny made her mouth feel even better, magnifying ever flick of her tongue and squeeze of her throat.

Debra savored the sensations in her mouth. John’s little arms flailed in her throat, a faint tickling sensation for her. Her tongue tasted John but her mouth felt every little ridge of Alex’s cock as she had fifty times in the past several weeks. With Alex deep in her throat she bobbed up and down, feeling his head move about in her throat as more precum leaked straight down her esophagus.

This is perfect! Debra thought as she carefully breathed through her nose. She pulled back to taste precum, then dove down again to push her nose against Alex’s abdomen. It was the most satisfying thing she’d ever tasted; precum dragged along her husband’s distorted body. 

John would have cried if his body hadn’t been so distorted. He’d felt the change in the room and even if he hadn’t, once his wife had given him a final French kiss that was actually a way for her to taste Alex’s precum even the most obtuse man would have noticed. She’d forced him to play condom, ignoring his wishes. She’d made it clear she knew Alex’s fluids would leak right out anyway, which meant she’d only slipped John onto Alex for pleasure. As a toy.

I’m just a toy now? John thought sadly as his wife bobbed up and down around his body. Only it wasn’t really his body anymore. It was her and her lover’s toy. Who he’d invited into their home.

Debra pulled her mouth off of Alex’s cock and climbed upward, letting her slick lips drag upward across his shaft. She giggled as she felt his cock magnified by John’s stretched body along the length of her vulva.

“This is so wonderful,” she told her blonde man as she grinded her pussy on his cock and looked into his eyes. Her stomach was doing somersaults, her hormones were doing backflips. She leaned forward, pushing her naked breasts into his chest and giving him a deep kiss that he returned with a passion.

Together they pressed their mouths together and their tongues fought like titans as John flung his useless limbs in any direction in an attempt to wiggle free of the pulsing rod that had been driven through him. All they noticed was a pleasant vibration.

Alex pulled free from the kiss and breathed heavily before Debra lifted herself higher. His hand grasped his rod and aimed it upward just in time for her to slide back down onto him with a cry of pleasure. She’d rode him dozens of times, but now? With this incredible condom? It was as though it was their first time.

John was forgotten as she rolled her hips up and down, forward and back. Almost instantly she was crying out in orgasm and Alex let her continue to run the show. It felt incredible for him as well; his cock was as sensitive as it had ever been, but he could sense that she needed this release far more than he did. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she rode him so she could focus on the electric feelings rushing through her pussy.

Debra cried out over and over again as she bounced, and Alex’s hands sought out her breasts. He squeezed and rolled one nipple between his fingertips as he sucked the other. The extra stimulation made her bounce even faster before she sat as far down as she could and came with a squeak. Before that orgasm was finished Alex slipped his other hand below her and started stroking her clit in sync with her motions.

When Alex felt her third orgasm squeeze his cock he couldn’t take it anymore. She’d been riding him in a state of bliss and the two had been fucking passionately for almost ten minutes. They were hot and sweaty and somehow connected deeper than ever before. Both Alex and Debra knew this was special. Debra hadn’t felt this way since her honeymoon, and Alex had never experienced anything so erotic in his life. This was more than sex.

“On your back!” he ordered, and Debra didn’t pause. She simply let her next bounce go a little too high so that he slipped out of her sopping tunnel and fell backward, her breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

Alex didn’t give her the chance; he grabbed his condom-clad cock and threw himself onto her. Moments later he was pistoning in and out of her like never before. Her legs wrapped around his backside to help him push harder, and she pulled him into a desperate feverish kiss. The couple writhed together on the bed, cries of passion growing into a crescendo that someone walking on the sidewalk outside could have heard and been jealous of.

His cockhead was millimeters from slamming painfully into her cervix and with each thrust he tried harder and harder to get that extra depth. Occasionally Debra felt something brush her deepest barrier and gasped. Her condom’s flailing arms only heightened the experience, and part of her brain still registered that it was her husband deep within her.

The part of her that only recognized him as a toy.

“I’m gonna go babe,” he told Debra as he pounded her. Even in his lust he knew he wanted to give her one more chance to choose. It didn’t matter that he knew what she would pick. It would be impossible to choose anything else.

Debra pulled away from his face, looked Alex directly in his eyes, and smiled.

“Fill me up Alex,” she told him, cumming again as she realized what she’d said.

When he saw her eyes cross as she came, Alex didn’t hesitate. He leaned forward to give her another deep kiss and she squeezed him harder with her arms and legs, needing to be even closer to him. With one final jerking thrust he drove forward and came.

He moaned into her mouth as he felt the biggest orgasm of his life flow out of him and straight into Debra’s pussy. He’d came in her mouth, in her ass, and on almost every part of her body. But this was the final barrier, and he was covering it in his boiling semen. His hips thrust back and forth, letting his final inch drive back and forth through Debra’s clinging pussy lips as her body milked him.

If John could have screamed he would have. He felt more than saw gallons of semen flow through Alex’s cock only to explode out of his mouth. His bulging eyes could only see darkness, but they could certainly feel the sudden change in fluids that he was near-drowning in. He could feel his wife’s pussy quivering down his entire length and knew that Alex was finally doing it. Every barrier he and Debra had set had just been crossed as John couldn’t help but tastes the semen that he was being drenched in.

“Fuck!” Alex yelled as he kept cumming, and Debra dug her nails into his back as she finally felt his hot sperm slam into her pussy. Shot after shot flicked against her cervix triggering orgasm after orgasm until she fell backward, her pussy simply shaking around Alex’s slowly softening cock as her arms shook too hard to pull herself up to Alex’s form that still covered hers.

When the firehose he was mounted on finally stopped spewing, John prayed that he would be pulled free. That this nightmare would be over and he could find a way to move on with Debra, though she’d just made it clear his wishes were secondary to her desires. Instead he felt the cock continue to pulse with a distant heartbeat as Alex stayed balls deep in his wife and the rest of his load slowly leaked out of him. The softening cock pushed his face against his wife’s jizz-covered pussy as it let dropped inside of her.

John knew exactly what they were doing out there, while he continued to be a toy deep within her. Just as he always had with her himself, he knew Alex and Debra were sharing a passionate kiss while they caught their breath. They were looking into each other’s eyes while they enjoyed the feeling of Alex’s cock softening with her, this time augmented by John’s unconsciously flopping arms. They were sharing a moment that John never would experience again.

“That was incredible,” Debra told Alex as she pulled back from their kiss and finally unwrapped her legs around him. He had grown soft enough that keeping him inside was quickly going to be too much work, and she wanted to put on tight underwear before his seed could start leaking out of her. All she could think of was how wonderful that the sex had been as Alex slipped out of her. Even while she quickly grabbed a tight pair of boy-short undies and slipped them on she couldn’t keep her eyes off of his body.

She was drawn to him in a way that she hadn’t been drawn to anyone in over a year.

Speaking of, she thought to herself as she watched Alex peel the condom carefully off of his cock. In a moment John’s little form was gently sat down on the side table, not far at all from the alarm clock where John had first watched her hookup with a man from the bar. Debra laid down on that side of the bed while Alex pulled his shorts back on, watching what she was doing. Wondering what she was thinking.

Is she sorry we finally went too far? he wondered as he watched her staring at her tiny husband. John was clearly yelling something at her and waving his arms in a code that he only slightly understood. She stayed quiet for a moment and just as Alex was starting to get nervous he saw her roll her eyes and her left hand shot out to wrap around John.

“Come over here baby,” she told Alex, beckoning with her free hand.

Alex walked over to her, not missing her eyes on his crotch. He knew there was no way he was getting it up for round three, but he knew that look in her eye and relaxed. She wasn’t mad about their combined lack of restraint and violation of one of their few rules. And he was already forgetting about John in his post-orgasmic fugue.

“Pull them down,” she said as she sat up, and Alex obeyed, freeing his still half-ready cock. He was taking a very long time to go down, which didn’t surprise him considering this romp had lasted over an hour.

Carefully avoiding looking at John’s face, Debra brought her little husband back to the tip of Alex’s cock and started pushing him in, feet first. Alex moaned as he watched her push his feet into his urethra. It had been amazing doing it himself, but seeing her do it? He had no words.

John did, of course, but the two of them weren’t interested in what he had to say. He swore at his wife as he saw where he was going and pushed for all he was worth against her tree-trunk like fingers. All in vain. Before he could even start to make progress against her strength he felt his legs be engulfed up to his knees by Alex’s steaming cock.

“Debra!” he screamed as she pushed him further into the cock. It was partly soft, but just stiff enough that it didn’t move out of the way of his form. When he felt his hips start to compress in order to fit he also felt some impossible force start to pull him down. The massive cock was hungry.

“How could you!” is what the two giants would have heard if they had been trying to hear him. Instead they both watched, fascinated and laughing, as Alex’s ravenous cock took over the work. John continued screaming as his body was compressed and pulled inward again, bulging Alex’s cock outward. Debra giggled as she watched John’s face vanish, watched his form cause a bulge in Alex’s cock and slide downward, then gasped once more as she saw one of his testicles suddenly drop lower and start squirming.

She leaned forward and briefly bathed Alex’s testicles with her tongue, unable to resist feeling the movement within.

“That feels insane,” Alex said as John’s squirming moved his testicle around. Since he’d already drained them twice he was able to tolerate it as a fun tickling and shifting rather than a strong sexual tingling. His cock twitched once more, satisfied with its meal, before it resumed its slow shrinking.

“But there’s no way I’m up for a round three,” he told her as his balls continued moving pleasantly. “I get why you’d want to do this all day!” he said to her, realizing how fun it would be to have this sensation all day long.

“That’s okay,” Debra said as she straightened out the covers and slid under them, patting the area next to her. Alex slid onto the bed with her, and she laid her head on his chest while he pulled the comforter over them both. Exhaustion and satisfaction overtook them both.

“You can cum him into me in the morning,” she mumbled as she started to fall asleep, lulled by Alex’s slowing heartbeat.

John tried to keep from crying in his flesh prison. Faintly he could hear talking, but Alex’s heartbeat was slowing and John had no illusions as to his new place in life.

As a sex toy he was wonderful.

As a person? John was no longer.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8869