A popular girl's business by refrt333
Summary:

The most popular and attractive girl in the school, top player in the basketball team, is more than what meets the eye. An unaware young man is about to find out her creepy side at his own expense. 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Legwear, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5268 Read: 31010 Published: January 02 2020 Updated: January 18 2020

1. Chapter 1 by refrt333

2. Chapter 2 by refrt333

3. Chapter 3 by refrt333

Chapter 1 by refrt333

Poor little Alice was only 15 when she first used her powers. It all happened because, in her school, there was a boy who bullied her. She tried to ignore the mean brat, but one day, as she was going to meet her friends at the school park, he followed her and made fun of her the whole way there. Seeing that she didn’t answer to his detestable teasing, the boy shoved her, and she fell on the muddy ground of the park. Alice had never been more furious in her life: she just wanted to swat away that annoying bug, she wanted him to disappear, to become nothing, to vanish from her sight. She focused so much on her hateful thoughts that the bully in front of her actually disappeared. She stared, blinking, at the thin air where only a second before he was standing. Unable to understand how such a thing could have happened, she was about to leave, when she heard a feeble squeak, coming from the ground. A little, human figure was squirming before her, trying to get her attention: it was him. Suddenly realising that she had shrunken a person with her mere force of will (and that she could get in trouble for it), the young Alice panicked, and landed a kick on the shrunken boy, sending him flying across the grassy field. She ran away, shocked, and went to meet her friends. Spending time with them, she calmed down, and thought that, even if she didn’t mean to do it, shrinking that annoying bully was a fitting punishment for his behaviour. During the afternoon, Alice and her friends chatted and had walk around the park, as usual. She looked out for her tiny victim but found no sign of him. It was only when she got home that evening that eventually she found him squashed to death under the sole of her tennis shoe. She froze in terror: if someone knew what happened, she would really be in troubles. It was a serious matter, she could not get away with it. But then, she convinced herself again of the righteousness of her actions: she was assaulted, and she defended herself. Moreover, that thing wasn’t even a person: it was a bug, shrunken in size like that. And she did just what everybody would do with bugs: crushing them. Besides, she wouldn’t be in troubles, if nobody knew about it. After all, shrinking was impossible, there was no way a little girl like her was able to do such a thing to people. Alice decided to keep this little secret for herself and, in time, convinced herself that she could benefit from her power.

Over a year passed since she used her power again, but this time, Alice had planned everything. Since there was nobody bothering her anymore, she grew more and more confident, and became popular. She felt accomplished, powerful and unstoppable. There was only a little obstacle in her way: her classmate Claire. She was even more popular than Alice, and that made her furious. Claire was kind, always smiling to everyone and had no grudge against her. Her attitude made Alice feel beaten, defeated, relegated to the second place, and she could not tolerate such humiliation. She was special, she had a hidden power, and could not be outmatched by a normal person. Alice prepared her revenge for months, looking for the best occasion to use her power on the poor girl. It happened one morning, on her way to school. It was still a normal day for Claire, walking all by herself on the sidewalk. Alice was waiting for her and blocked her way. She started to concentrate, as Claire watched her without understanding what was going on. Soon, Alice’s power was released and struck Claire full force. Powerless, the girl started shrinking, and found herself reeling on the ground, between the immense shoes of her rival. Alice smirked with satisfaction, seeing the girl reduced to an insignificant size, completely at her mercy. Claire was picked up, screaming and kicking, and she was shoved in the back pocket of Alice’s jeans. For a long time, nobody knew what happened to Claire. Presumably kidnapped, people searched for her for weeks, but she vanished without leaving a trace. Just when they were about to give up, one night Claire showed up at her home, bruised and battered, barely standing. She never spoke of what happened to her, traumatised by an experience that nobody could have guessed. Eventually, she came back to school, but she was never the same again: that popular, cheerful girl was gone. For all that time, she was tortured in the most unimaginable ways possible, under Alice’s control. Every day, Alice wore her in her shoes, forcing her to submit. Crushing her both physically and mentally under her foot, torturing her with unimaginable humiliation. And every day, Claire knew that her own life, the places where she belonged, were out there, on the other side of the gigantic canvas shoe, so close and yet so unreachable. Alice played with her like a toy, and left her broken, in body and spirit. The night she decided, in a moment of mercy, to free her, she also threatened her. She told Claire that if she told anyone about her power, she would capture her again, and would do the same to her family. It’s not like anyone would believe such a story anyway, but she wanted to be sure of her loyalty. Now, with no rivals on her way, she became even more popular, and even more powerful.

During the following years, she threatened, beat and eliminate everyone who hindered her path to glory. Alice felt, and basically was, unstoppable. Every other person in her way was nothing more than a pebble in her shoe, an inconvenience that had to be taken out. And I was unlucky enough to witness her evil doings and be her victim.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Of course, I didn’t know any of that when I first met her in school, when she was already 19. I was a shy, unpopular and naïve person, while she was the exact opposite: the athletic, charismatic, popular girl everybody talked about. It couldn’t be any different, after all, considering the ruthless action she had made to reach that position. However, as I said, I had no idea of what she had done, nor did anyone else. I simply saw Alice as a girl like many other. Sure, she was particularly attractive: taller than most girls, with long, blond hair and a pair of crystalline, breath-taking eyes. Every boy in the school would give anything for a date with her. I knew better: unlike most people, I’ve never been interested in following her just because she was popular and beautiful. And so, we ignored each other. Until that fateful day.

At the beginning of the year, we started attending the same class. I noticed her because none of my few friends was in that class, and so I was on my own. As usual, she was surrounded by people, and had plenty of presumed friends to talk to. One day, at the end of the lesson, Alice waited patiently inside the class, while all her loyal followers slowly left. I found quite bizarre that she purposely abandoned her crew, but payed no attention to it and started to head out. As I passed in front of her desk, she grabbed my sleeve and casually greeted me. I was quite surprised, to say the least: Alice was the last person I expected to talk to. We casually started chatting as we headed off to the next class. Suddenly, out of the blue, she asked me: “Hey, so, are you free on Friday afternoon? I play a match with the basketball team, maybe, uhm, you could come and see me play. How about it?”. I was caught off-guard. A sudden act of… intimacy? From her? It was unheard of. And, most of all, why did she choose me? It was strange, I’ll give you that, but being invited by Alice herself was… kind of flattering. I awkwardly accepted, and she gave me a broad smile, but there was something hidden behind it. I paid no attention to it, and naively started to think of it as an occasion to create a friendship, maybe. How wrong I was.

As days went by, I looked forward to our meeting, and, when Friday came, I went to the sports hall where Alice was going to play. She was waiting for me just at the entrance. She already changed in her basketball outfit: a black jersey with the effigy of her team on it, matched with a pair of shorts and a pair of expensive-looking sneakers. When I arrived, she gave me a suspiciously mischievous smile. All was going according to her plans, even if I didn’t know it yet. Alice grabbed my hand and started walking quite fast. “Come with me, I’ll bring you to the athletes’ entrance. You know, I have a whole locker room all for myself” she said, proudly. She led me to a huge, empty locker room. It was large enough to be used by a whole team and I thought it was weird that such a big room was given to a single player. What I didn’t know was that Alice specifically requested to have the locker all for herself, and nobody on her team dared to oppose her. Probably, many of them had already experienced first-hand what she was capable of, and they feared her.

Alice sat down on a bench. She looked down, and casually asked “Do you know why I wanted you to come today?” I gasped, uncertain of what she expected. I answered that I didn’t know. She got up again, and slowly walked towards me. A handspan taller than me, Alice went in front of me and gently grabbed my chin. “Because you ignore me. You don’t consider me. You know who else ignores me? No one” she whispered, sending shivers down my spine. “And you have no right to do it. I hope you don’t feel superior, because you are not. Quite the contrary, if anything. But I’ll make sure you can no longer pretend I don’t exist. And you will treat me well, like everyone else does”. As she finished that sentence, she grabbed me by the shoulders with both hands, her eyes flaring with something unnatural. Then, I started shaking, reeling, taken over by an overpowering dizziness. I watched as Alice’s entire body flowed before my eyes: first her proud smile, then I was facing her bosom, slowly descending to her naval, to her waist and down her long bare legs. When I stopped, I was facing the tip of her running shoes. I looked up to see the imposing figure of Alice, infinitely bigger than me, crouching down with a satisfied grin on her lips. Her loud voice boomed: “How does it feel to be a worthless microbe? To be insignificant? Now I’m the superior one, and you are nothing”. Still unsure of what had just happened, I slowly backed away from the massive girl that just a second before was just a regular teenager. Alice let out an annoyed sigh and added: “You’re all so scared at first. Every time is the same with you shrinkable people…”. Then, she proceeded to tell me her story: she told me about her powers, about the first time she used it, about her poor classmate Claire, about all her years of prevarication and abuse, unmistakeably proud of her actions. I couldn’t believe someone could be that cruel, and I that I was so stupid to fall right into her grasp, becoming another of her playthings. I had attracted her attention and now I was part of her sick game. I was shocked, and from her smile, I could sense she was enjoying every moment of my fear and of my disbelief. “Oh, I almost forgot, the match is starting soon. Guess there isn’t enough time to stash you away. It seems that you’ll have to come with me”, said Alice, faking a sorry tone. Her grin grew wider as she reached down for me and closed her hand around me.

 

Chapter 2 by refrt333

It wasn’t looking good for me, trapped in the grasps of the athletic giantess. Alice seemed to be pondering over what to do next, holding my minuscule body in her hand and assuming a pensive expression as she looked at me. Then, her eyes glimmered with intuition, and her creepy grin returned, announcing a nefarious thought. With her free hand she pulled the strings of her trainers and unlaced them. She took off her foot, dressed in a thick, grey, knee-high sock and positioned me right above her shoe. She held me by the arms, leaving the rest of my body dangling in the void. “How about I keep you nice and safe in my shoe? Wouldn’t it be nice if you helped me winning? I must warn you, though: it could get really hot in there after a few minutes…” she said, slowly lowering me into her gigantic shoes. I protested, wiggling and thrusting as much as I could, but that only served to annoy her: “Look, it’s not like you’re the first one ok? Most people can survive being trampled on, if they don’t freak out and do something stupid. So, don’t be a wimp and get in there”. Alice threw me uncaringly on the bottom of her shoe and slowly began settling her foot back in, enjoying every second of my terrified screams. The immense socked foot made its way in, five wiggling toes approaching and searching for me. I was overrun, and she grabbed me, squeezing me against her toes and suffocating me with the thick, soft texture of her sock. I heard her voice echoing somewhere in distance: “It’s so nice to have someone your size in there… It’s been so long since the last time! I had almost forgot how good it felt! Better get going now, hold on tight down there, I want you to help me celebrate my victory once I get you out!”. Then, a sense of vertigo, and a sudden pressure: she started walking. I couldn’t even imagine how bad it was going to be.

The pressure and the heat rose with each and every step. Far away, I could hear the loud cacophony of the stadium, muffled by the walls of the shoe. Meanwhile, Alice regrouped with her team, confident as always and ready to crush the rival team. She wiggled her toes around me one last time, then a loud whistle and the match began. She fiercely tackled her opponents, fighting with all of her strength, as if the match was a matter of life or death. Her mind was entirely focused on winning the game, to prove once more her superiority. She knew that her rivals were just common people, and they were nothing before her, and her power. Alice knew she was something more, unparalleled with them: she could shrink them to nothingness in the blink of an eye, if she only wanted to. She always managed to obtain whatever she wanted, and this match was no different: there was no way she was going to lose.

As these thoughts ran through my captor’s mind, I was experiencing an unimaginable torture beneath her. Every dash, every jump and every sidestep she made were catastrophic to me. Her truck-size foot repeatedly hit me hard, and I had no way to shelter myself. She was really giving all of herself, both mentally and physically, at my expense. Soon, she began sweating: her sock dampened, the air filled with a weird, musky scent and the heat increased. Despite all my efforts to get away from under her toes, Alice constantly pressed down on me, forcing me to bear the pressure of the sweat-soaked sock. Her salty sweat soon covered my whole body and I barely managed to keep it out of my mouth as I pointlessly struggled to escape form that ordeal. Suddenly, the pressure stopped, as if gravity stopped working. Then, a booming thud, and the giantess’ whole body shook from the impact. Alice had fallen to the ground. She cursed angrily and massaged her bruised elbows. It was only a matter of seconds before she got up on her feet again and went back to the game, more feral than ever. I could sense her rage with each powerful, painful step she took. All I could do was to endure it till the end of the match. Even survival was not a simple task.

Eventually, I managed to slide to the side of her foot. Sure, it was still terrible being trapped there, but at least I didn’t have to endure so much pressure. When the whistle blew for the end of the match, I couldn’t believe I was still alive. Alice let out a long sigh, her blood cooled, her heartbeat slowed down. She high-fived her teammates and slowly headed back to the locker room, her pace nothing like the thunderous and wrathful steps she took during the game. I knew my torture was almost over. Then, I remembered the stories that Alice told me about her victims, and suddenly I wasn’t so sure anymore. She couldn’t certainly keep me caged in her shoe forever… right? She sat down on the bench, untied her shoe and she removed her foot. Slowly, the pressure diminished and ceased. I fell, prone, on the bottom of the shoe, glad to be somehow alive. Alice grabbed her shoe and brought it to her face. She looked angry. Very angry. That wasn’t a good sign. “You better be still in one piece, ‘cause I really need to stress out” she said, clearly upset. She put her hand in her sweaty shoe and scooped me up in her palm. “Can you believe that? A girl on the other team shoved me. Not only she touched me, that bitch made me fall on my butt! I swear she’s not getting away with it. How dared she?! Doesn’t she know who I am or what I can do?!” she shouted, easily enraged again. The sound of her voice was deafening, hurting my ears. Then, she let out a sigh, and closed her eyes: “Whatever. There’s no reason to get angry now. It’s not like she can escape for me anyway” she said, ominously. Suddenly, as if she remembered something, she looked and me with her eyes wide open and smiled: “But I still got you in the meantime, right?”

Alice lowered me on the ground, between her massive socked feet. Her full size was unconceivable for me. She looked down at me, curiously: “How do you feel? You’re nothing compared to the goddess that I am…”. She bit her lip, excited by her own words. She loved the feeling of being powerful, I knew it. Suddenly, her feet closed around me, gently sandwiching me against the damp texture of her socks. I struggled for all I could, trying to break free from her grasp, but she was simply too strong. Alice shivered in excitement, taking pleasure in my vain efforts. “My toy… You are nothing but my little plaything…” she murmured softly to herself. What was a pleasant game for her, was a nightmare for me. Being smothered by her gigantic feet wasn’t surely nice: with the slightest twitch of her ankle I feared that she could break me and, as the air was forced out of my lungs, I went in apnoea for a few seconds. Even when I was able breath again, the air smelled like the humid, consumed sock of the giantess.

I felt she could have continued forever, basking in her sick pleasure. Suddenly, however, the door of the locker room opened. She dropped me carelessly on the floor and walked to the door. A slim brunette with short hair timidly got in, and unsurely asked to my captor: “Are you Alice? Your teammates told me that you asked to see me”. Alice smirked: “Yeah, that’s right. I remember you. Nicole. You’re the one that pushed me and made me fall during the match”. The girl that Alice called Nicole seemed concerned by the remark: “Yeah, I’m really, really sorry about that! I didn’t want to hurt you, hope you’re ok now…”. She sounded genuinely sorry, but Alice looked at her sternly: “You’d better be. Apologise as much as you want, but you’ll be even more sorry after I’ll be done with you. Did you really think you could humiliate me and get away with it? You’re nothing compared to me! You’ll see what people like you deserve”- “Wait, no, I really didn’t mean to…”. The brunette’s reply was cut short, as Alice gathered her power and unleashed it. I was watching the conversation between the two giantesses from the ground, far away, and when I realised what she was doing, it was too late. Nicole vanished from my view. Alice leaned over with a big smile on her face and picked something from the ground. Then, she got up, holding a tiny, screaming girl in her hand.

 

Chapter 3 by refrt333

All I could do was watch, as Alice, now titanic, picked up her newest victim from the ground. The tiny girl probably didn’t even understand what had just happened to her: she simply could grasp how something so unnatural could have occurred to her. And that was all for a silly reason, because she accidentally angered the wrong person. The giantess walked back in my direction, a triumphant smile on her lips. She dropped the poor girl near me and whispered: “I brought you a little friend”. She giggled and sat down on the bench, contemplating us, her little preys between her feet. She slowly raised one of her socked foot above the terrorised girl. Nicole started screaming, as the massive sole hovered over her. Small particles of dust rained on her from the greyish texture of her sock. “Do you understand what I can do now? I can flatten you like dust, you little brat. I bet that you are really sorry for pushing me, now, aren’t you?”. Nicole screamed in panic at the top of her lungs “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”. Alice simply laughed, and slowly lowered her dusty foot, enjoying her fear.

I could simply stay there and watch as Alice was about to hurt an innocent. I just ran for it, grabbed Nicole by the waist and shoved her away, just a few seconds before the giantess’ foot slammed down on the ground. At first, she was surprised that she didn’t feel the tiny body underneath her, and scrunched her toes, searching for it. But when she saw me with her victim in my arms, her eyes flared with rage. “Oh, would you look at that, a tiny knight in shiny armour. I thought that, by now, you knew what was good for you, but it seems that you didn’t learn your lesson the first time. Let us girl settle our business by ourselves, while you get a nice trip where you can’t disturb us”. She caught me with a swift movement of her hand, caging my puny body in her palm. I was dropped on the bench, next to her. “I don’t think you’ll be able to bother us anymore from where you will be in a few seconds” she said, mischievously. Alice got up from the bench, and positioned her perfectly sculpted butt, the result of her daily training, right above me. She turned her head towards me, barely containing her laughs, teasing me: “look at the bright side: Every boy in school would die for this view, and you are the only one with the privilege to have a close look at my ass!”. She burst into laughter and lowered her massive rear upon me. Despite the terrifying pressure, her butt was actually too soft to crush me to death. Instead, it slowly engulfed me, smothering me against the fabric of her shorts. I struggled under her left cheek, trying to breath, but she simply snuffed out my efforts with a slight twitch. Then, she turned to Nicole.

“At last, it’s just you and me. Let’s see, where were we?” said Alice, teasing the tiny girl between her feet. “Oh yes. I remember. You were about to regret what you did, right?”- “Yes, YES, please, forgive me!” squeaked the shrunken brunette. Alice smiled: “Oh, but you must be punished, in order to show me how sorry you are. It would be too easy, otherwise. Yeah, I think that a small punishment is just fair. Then, I’ll accept your apologies, ok?”. Nicole nodded, unsure. “Awesome! Now, let’s see…” she said, removing her dusty right sock and placing her long, slender foot before the scared girl. “How about you give me a little foot rub? I think it could work” she said, almost gently. Nicole approached Alice’s big toe, that slightly exceeded her in height. Timidly, she brought her hands to the warm surface of the giantess’ bare skin and started massaging. “See? That was not too bad, huh? Alright, it may be slightly sweaty, but after a game, your tiny feet probably are too. Would you mind giving my sole a massage too? Then, you’re done” promised Alice in a condescending tone. She raised her foot by a few centimetres and held it above Nicole’s microscopic body. The tiny girl reached the massive sole tiptoes, but as soon as she touched it, the enormous foot came down upon her. “You worm! Do you like being stepped on? Do you like being humiliated? Because that’s how you made me feel, and I do not deserve to be humiliated. Never!”, Alice shouted, bursting into rage. Nicole, meanwhile, was about to suffocate under the foot of her captor, unable to move and feeling her own body about to give in to the unbearable pressure. Then, Alice lifted her foot, looking proudly at the battered girl that struggled to breath. Still gasping and shocked, the brunette muttered “But… you promised… that all I had to do… was massaging your sole… and I’ll be free…”. The giantess smirked: “You tiny people never learn: if I shrink you, it’s already too late”. She grabbed her sock, then lifted her and, after giving one last look at her prey, she dropped her inside. The girl’s screams were soon muffled by the thick fabric of the sock. Alice then proceeded to slowly place her foot on top of her, enjoying every second of the cruel torture she was about to inflict. She felt the poor girl’s body adhering to her sole, nothing more than a shivering lump beneath the dusty texture of her sock, and put her shoe back on, tying it tightly and sealing Nicole away from the world, without leaving a trace. The giant girl enjoyed the squirming of the tiny being for a few minutes, before remembering about me. She still had to deal with another prisoner.

When she lifted her heavy rear from atop me, I eagerly inhaled some fresh air. It might even have been the best butt in the whole school, but being smothered beneath it was far from being a pleasurable experience. Of course, she didn’t waste time and put me back on the floor, before her shoes. I noticed that the tiny girl I tried to help was gone, and I could only imagine her fate, but before I  had the time to make any assumption, Alice’s voice boomed from above me: “Well, it was a fine afternoon, after all: I won the match and took down a rival, who belongs to me now. I already had my fun with you, so I think it’s time to say goodbye”. Without any further explanation, she raised her shoe above me, and with horror I realised what she was trying to do. I ran as fast as I could, regardless of my size. Her foot landed only a few centimetres behind me, and I thought I heard a faint scream coming from inside her shoe. I was bounced forward by the gust of wind that her stop produced. Alice sighed: “look, we can do it the easy way or the hard way. It’s not like you can escape from me”. I started running again, without a goal, but simply trying to get as far as possible from the mad giantess. I never ran so fast in my life, but she caught up with me with a relaxed pace. Eventually, she cornered me: an impossibly tall row of lockers was blocking my way. I turned back to see the sole of Alice shoe coming down on me. “it was fun while it lasted. Bye!” she said cheerfully. I had to think fast. I noticed a small gap between the floor and the lockers: maybe I couldn’t outrun her, but I could prevent her from catching me. I squeezed under the lockers just as her foot came down on the ground, “What?! Where did you go?” she asked to herself, stunned. She laid on the ground and spied under the lockers. I saw the pupil of her big blue eye focused on me. “Just wait till I get you and you’ll see!” she said, pushing her hand forward. However, it never reached me. Instead, her massive hand was stuck, too big to fit under the tight gap. She vainly flailed her fingers, still too far from me, before pulling her hand out, unable to reach me. “Fine, stay there, then! See if you enjoy your life as a bug forever, living in the dust under a locker! Eventually, you’ll get hungry and will have to come out. I hope you’ll get crushed by a cheerleader or something! That would serve you right! It’s not like you will survive without me, anyway”. Alice got up, and I heard her thunderous step progressively getting away… She turned off the lights and left the locker room. I was left there, tiny and alone, in the dark. I managed to survive, but she was right on one thing: she was the only person in the world that could have restored me back to normal. And she would have never done that.

Since then, I have to survive in a whole different world. The small, dusty crevices of the locker room became my home. I eat and drink whatever I can find at my reach. My meals mostly consist of crumbles and discarded snacks, that I gather after the girls of the basketball team leave the locker. In order to avoid their deadly stomps, I remain hidden, away from their reach. Sometimes, I can even see Alice, always the same: she still bosses everyone around, and probably still uses her power on people. I couldn’t stop her, and now she doomed me to the harsh life of a shrunken person. I wonder if she thinks that I’m still alive. If she remembers me at all. Sometimes, I think that I could try to ask for help to one of the giant girls out there, but if Alice were to find out… I don’t even want to imagine what she could to my saviour or to me. I know it would be nearly impossible to stop her. However, I can’t help but think that the world out there is a more dangerous place because of her.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8903