The New Gods and The Old Piggy Gods by Fairys_Familiar
Summary:

Kaleb and Danica are witches. They have come upon a ritual which would imbue them with the power to grow and shrink things as they choose, namely as Danica chooses, but that isn't all their ritual did. Their ritual and sacrifice seems to have gotten the attention of something that had long been silent, someone, but Kaleb, Dani and their friends can hardly be prepared for the fantastic and bloody journey that lays before them. 

Content Warning: This story does involve gore, mention of nightmarish animal violence, and violence against an animal. 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2536 Read: 5833 Published: January 04 2020 Updated: January 05 2020

1. Chapter 1 The Ritual by Fairys_Familiar

2. Chapter 2 A First Immaculate Taste by Fairys_Familiar

Chapter 1 The Ritual by Fairys_Familiar
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: This chapter doesn't get overly steamy, but it does get a bit bloody. As I was writing I found that the gore fit the characters and helped me to get to know them. 

 

“Pentru a gerded a dugudess. Pentru a Scyrii kao buve.” Dani repeated the invocation, chanting over a 6 tone scale. Her full firm pale arms rose to the sky as her tone rose and she drew them back down to her rising and falling chest. Her raven black hair was swept back over her bare sturdy shoulders. On a few repetitions, as she began to exhale and inhale the words and her body began to sway, her hands cupped her breasts, or did their best too, her flesh overflowed her gentle caress. I think she thought I didn’t notice.

I shouldn’t have. I was bringing incense before our altar and lighting it as it came to rest in the bowls I had waiting for them. I clipped a spread of frankincense, ground it down in a green crystalline bowl and set it ablaze. I repeated the process, making requests of the spirits that guided us and dedicating our coming sacrifice to them, with jasmine and honey and pine and amber and sandalwood. Then I raised our grimoire from its lectern, a weighty volume covered in treated birch bark resting on a sturdy dark wood with rosy purpleheart veins. It was open to the invocation Dani, Danica, my girlfriend of 6 years, was repeating. I studied the words and the neumes then carried the book over above the burning jewel bowls of incense and inhaled deeply before beginning to chant in a discordant unison with Danica. 

I walked over, holding the text a loft and brought it down to hand it to her, our eyes locking for a moment and our lips smiling with hungry delight as we chant. As I handed her the book I continued her motions, raising my hands to the sky and drawing the powers of the universe onto myself. I could feel something shivering and shuddering around me as I did. 

Dani strode confidently, her sheer billowing robes swishing with her divine hips, to the altar, took her own inhalation of incense then deposited the book back on its lectern. She brushed by me again as she circled the room back towards the wall opposite our altar and gathered up the mewing mountain lion from the floor. 

It took a lot for me to stay focussed on our invocation in that moment. The cat wasn’t dead, it was only in a hazy drugged state and not entirely unconscious. It had taken a lot to capture it. The beast had been preying on humans the next state over for several weeks and through our spell work, Dani’s physical prowess, and careful tracking we’d managed to tranquilize it, cage it and keep it sedated for the past week taking our ability to take it as a sign that we could go forward with this.

So I was shaking with nerves as Dani heaved the massive beast up in her arms and I could hear a quiet subdued whine laced with a hint of that terrifying mountain lion scream. I had my back turned, as the ritual dictated, but I heard her lower the big cat onto the altar. She plunged one last dose of drugs into its system. A refined and enchanted dose that made this whole situation incredibly deadly if anything should go wrong. I heard the large feline head thunk down on the altar behind me and Dani’s padding feet cross the room to where our ceremonial knife sat by its cleansing water. I heard the splash of water as she washed and readied the knife. She changed her chants at this point, I did not. 

Her bare feet tread across the cool stone. Then I heard it, the sound I knew was coming, but feared most, the cougar’s breathing began to hasten, it was still immobile by the deafening silence of the room, but the breathing meant it was waking. Then I heard two sounds in tandem, the first was the devil’s cry of an angry wildcat ready to kill and the second on its tail, before the cat’s cry could echo, of a blade piercing through tough skin and strong muscle in through the heart of the mighty predator. It was followed by the sound of the creatures skin tearing and a desperate aching cry as the mountain lion panted and gave up its last. Danica spoke a few more phrases in the jumbled mess of our sacred language as she carved the cat up. I heard her blade working swiftly to skin the cat, it clinked a bit as she cut out it’s teeth, she worked as I chanted with my back turned for nearly and hour, burning the appropriate pieces, which was most of it. Then she gathered up the final pieces for the ritual, set them on the the altar, and padded back across the room to the knife’s basin and stand. She washed the knife and her arms then turned back. I heard her robe fall weightless to the ground as she walked before the altar, baring her whole being. She tore the last piece of meat in three parts with her teeth. One piece she set aside on the altar, one she lowered into a final fire, saying the right incantation, and the final she gulped down nearly whole before saying the closing words of the ritual. 

She turned back towards the room and began to walk a circle, beyond my wildest hope her padding feet sounded a little bit more forceful with each step. She returned to the altar, as I stood, hands up raised in silence. She quenched the flames in each bowl and set them back in their place. Her feet splashed a little as she moved about at the altar. She walked to the right hand side and closed our spellbook. Then she began to make her way towards me, slowly sauntering.

As she walked the world began to rise up around me, I don’t mean that as some symbol of hope, but as a description of my perspective. The three paned wall of window that looked out on our garden before me grew taller, the top most pane rushing above my head, the second, and then the bar marking off the third went from eye level to something far beyond my reach, to something high beyond my world as the seals in our stonework began to rise around me. As I shrunk this shadow loomed over me, blocking out the light and growing closer with each earthshaking step. 

Suddenly the air smelled so strongly of iron I could taste it. And before I could make sense of it a flood of red blood washed around me. Then the shadow stopped as two massive walls of pale flesh landed on either side of me, rising at least twice my height. 

“You may turn now, Kaleb.” Her voice thundered above and all around me and as I turned to look up and the towering might of my beautiful, powerful, naked girlfriend she finished, “The ritual is complete.”

 

 

 

Chapter 2 A First Immaculate Taste by Fairys_Familiar
Author's Notes:

Note: Hopefully a more arousing chapter. Give me some feedback to let me know how I can improve, if you're so inclined.

My hands gently reached up to stroke her mighty rosy thighs. I was larger. I'd been small for a time, tiny that is. I turned as I was bade and stared in awe up at these legs that seemed to reach to the heavens, curving beyond my sight, but notably so powerful and full. Her feet were probably inches apart as they walled me in as her thighs came together to hide her vagina from view. Then the world shook as her feet spread apart and I looked up at the far distant inner labia of her pussy peeking out of the smooth moist outer folds. Something incredible large and beyond my comprehension moved faster than it should have been capable far above me and then I realized Danica was bringing her hand down to stroke her self. She took a few steps back so that she could look down at me and I could stare up passed her taught belly to her heaving heavenly breasts, being caressed each in their turns by her free hand, and beyond was her haughty face, her full, but narrow lips were curled in, her narrow bridged nose peeked out over lips with a septum ring poking out. Her piercing blue eyes looked right down at me, though I couldn't imagine she could see me.

Her juices began to drip down splashing like liquid explosions around me and I felt awe welling up inside me. I stripped out of the clothes that had shrunk with me and climbed the edge of the stone tile beside me, a shelf about half as tall as me, and rushed towards her glorious foot. It was longer than it had been, but that pale pink flesh was still immaculate and smooth, Panting I collapsed before her toes and began to bow to them and kiss them.

As I worshipped at her feet, the sky began to fill with her thunderous moans, still feminine and beautiful, but so all consuming. She raised the foot before me and crossed it over her other as she SCREAMED in pleasure. I turned my head upwards and began to stroke my cock, gently rubbing the softest spot just where the bottom of the head meets the shaft. I was already throbbingly hard, and this little bit of stimulation was bringing me close to the edge. I shot my load into the air and a little bit clung to my tip. Above me Dani apparently was as moved by all of this situation as I was and was nearly finished as well.

She came with a fury then dropped with thundering mass on to the floor, causing me to fall over from the tremors. She was sat squarely in the seeming ocean of blood from the mountain lion and extended on mighty foot out towards me. I walked forward and began to kiss the little bit of her heel that I could reach and was met with sonic boom giggles.

Then she began to grow me. “I want to play with you at this size, but I don't want you to get hurt.” She said as her voice became a bit easier to understand. Though still very small I found the walls of flesh around me lessen around me. When I stopped growing they were still walls around me, but only a bit over my head, maybe twice my size, maybe.

“Come give me a kiss.” She said serenely, but with command.

I started to go around her foot to the outside of her leg, but as I did she bent down over her legs, her breasts brushing her legs, and reached one massive hand down. I came up to the middle of her middle finger, but even so her palm was massive. She curled her fingers in towards her palm, her blue velvet polished nails brushed me back gently. She brought her face down to block out the whole of the world beyond me, breast flesh spilling down under her chin. She curled her lips into a smile then licked me.

“Delicious.” She hummed. “Now go the right way.” She raised her knee up and cupping me with her pinky pushed me under and up in front of her pussy. I reached up and pulled myself up between her lips and used her vagina and urethra to scale my way up to her clit then over to look up and out over the plain of her abdomen towards the mountains of her breasts as she lay back down into the pool of blood. I started to walk and as I did it seemed like I was covering no ground. I made my way to the rising crest over Dani's womb, but it seemed to continue to just rise higher and higher and I realized she was shrinking me back down.

Eventually I began to make my way up the hill to her torso and came to the incredible expanse of her stomach. I walked for quite awhile, all of that while watching her play with her breasts in the distance and then not so distant and then finally I was there. One finger nail came down before me, rising dozens of feet over my head. The finger turned so the tip of the nail was directly flat in front of me and it was taller than me. I was smaller than I'd been the first time.

I heard Danica's voice thunder around me again, but I couldn't understand any words in it. There was a rumble and then she paused. Another rumble pause one last. Her finger didn't move though and I eventually got the idea. She rolled her finger a little bit more and pressed into her skin. I climbed in between her fingertip and finger nail and she turned her finger again, tumbling me into her nail and lifted me to her nipple. She gently brushed me off onto the top of her nipple. There was room to walk around and even run a small lap. I could see the porous orifices where milk could come out, they were large enough I had to avoid them. Then I felt the world shift and shake. I went to the center and got low until her tongue came down and licked me up.

I was frightened for a moment. I was moved through a whole lot of space at an alarming rate and then I found myself on a large spongy surface in a dark moist cave that reeked of iron and raw meat. Then I was forced out into the light again and pressed between two massive rosy pillow plains. I'd reached my destination and I had a task to complete. I began to kiss every inch I could reach of Dani's lips and with each kiss I grew. I kept kissing until I could be measured in inches and had to slide my body in between her teeth to continue kissing her.

As a couple inches expanded to several inches Dani reached her hand up and gently pulled me out into her hand. With an experimental grip she held my doll sized body in her hand, fingers under my arms. Her ring finger gently caressed my penis and she smiled that big old smile of hers.

“How about we try out this new power of mine a bit more?” She teased. Then she set me down on the ground and rose back up to her full incredible height. I could tell now that she was probably close to ten feet tall herself, her head nearly brushing our vaulted ceiling. Blood dripped down from her body as she stood up and the tips of her hair were stained with it. Slowly I began to rise higher. I started to kiss her calves as I could and then eventually was up to her knees. I kissed her kneecap then stood between her legs, looking up at her with adoration. My hands gently reached up to stroke her mighty rosy thighs. I was done growing for now it seemed so I did my best to begin to give Dani the pleasure she deserved.  

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8908