Neutrons and neurons by Vaalser4
Summary:

Ela, a vacant woman, takes part in an experiment that makes people taller. She reacts too well to the substance, grows tall. But it has other side-effects as well....


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Humiliation, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 8210 Read: 35075 Published: January 30 2020 Updated: January 30 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

"Hi."

No response.

"Hello."

The man glanced at her but didn't reply and kept walking.

These are just two examples of what Ela experienced daily. The 23-year old was a vacant, sitting on the street against a supermarket's wall, begging for some cash.

Her tactic was trying to get attention and money by greeting the pedestrians as she sat there. Few replied, and even fewer gave some money.

However, her daily "revenue" was usually enough for a sleeping place and a meal in the shelter for the homeless, even though Ela didn't like it there. It was crowded, dirty, and noisy even all night long. But one of the people working there was the main reason she hated the place. A guy named Henry always poked fun at her height.

 

Ela was not only a skinny young woman, which isn't surprising when one lives on the street, but she also stood a mere 5'1. Before she ended up begging on the street, she usually bought her clothing and shoes at the children's department in the store, had always been the shortest person in school, and had to stand on a stool to reach stuff on the upper shelves. Or ask if someone taller could fetch it for her. She hated being short.

Remarks Henry made were stuff like wondering if she still didn't get a job as garden gnome yet, wondering aloud if homeless children were also allowed in here, or if the shelter was for hobbits too. Yesterday he told another homeless guy aloud "Watch out, don't step on it!" as he walked past her. Everyone laughed. Ela felt offended and embarrassed. Again.

But what could she do? Complaints were not taken seriously, beggars couldn't be choosers after all, and New York City's shelters were too crowded already to look for another one. And no, Henry only laughed at her when she told him it wasn't funny at all. Firing him was no option, since he was a volunteer and those people were very hard to find. So Ela had to endure all these dumb remarks. Oh, if only she was taller!

Ela had tried to get money another, legal, way, but options were severely limited. No home meant no job, no job meant no home. It was a hellish circle she and so many others were caught in. Yet, there seemed to be an opportunity.

Another woman had told her yesterday she had gotten a nice amount of coin by having participated in some tests at the university, and gotten a free meal on top of that there as well. No one asked any questions, and the money was in cash. Ela thought it couldn't hurt to have a look.

So after she had gained enough money for the day, she went to the university to see if there was any research she could take part in. On the bulletin board she saw psychological surveys, testings of new drugs, that sort of things. But one particularly note caught her attention.

 

The faculty of Radiolocial Medicine asked for short people. They had developed a method that could make adults grow taller, but needed to run some final tests. Hence they needed volunteers who stood below 5'5 and had enough time for the coming weeks, the research took quite some time. And the reward was a whopping $1,000! Ela had vowed not to take any new experimental drugs, lest she got severely ill from the side effects, but this, this was like music to her. Growing taller and a thousand bucks! She immediately went to the scientist who was the person overseeing the research.

Dr. Tylicki was a latino looking woman in her late thirties and greeted Ela friendly, wearing her white lab coat.

"Welcome," she said and after some nice chit-chat, the doctor came to the point.

"We have developed a new gene therapy. First, you take a high-energy substance. The substance will interact with your genetic makeup, the DNA, and alter it so that your body is able to grow again, which  usually is not possible after adulthood. The substance is triggered by radioactivity."

"Now, don't back off," Dr. Tylicki quickly said when Ela's eyes grew wide in shock hearing "radioactivity", "because you will be exposed to a low, harmless dose. It is merely needed to activate the substance and the gene alterations. I will spare you the details, but suffice it to say that you can grow taller. There is no harm, we only need to determine whether or not it works on humans. We tried it on laboratory-bred skin tissue, and it worked fine."

Ela wasn't quite sure whether she should do it, but after some thought she agreed. The short girl was sick of the teasing of Henry, had enough of being short, and if she died, well, living on the street meant she was as good as dead already. So what did she have to lose?

"For three weeks, you will be living here. You get the substance every day, and in the end, the radioactive dose to trigger it. You have a lot of cells and a lot of genes, so spreading the substance through your entire body takes some time, hence the long stay. You cannot leave the terrain of the university, so we will provide you with what you need. I will give you some time to think about it..." Dr. Tylicki continued, but Ela had made up her mind already. Three weeks without Henry, without begging, living in a warm room, becoming taller and getting $1,000.... No need to think twice.

After agreeing she was taken to a room with a bed (she liked that), could take a shower (even better) was given a meal (the best). Later that day she was medically examined. Although having below-average weight, Ela still was in fair health, despite living on the street. She was deemed fit for the experiment.

The next three weeks she was given the chemical daily, and lived a life that seemed a distant memory to her. Sleeping in a cosy bed instead of on a mat on the floor, eating well, watching TV and reading all kinds of books and newspapers, being able to wash, provided with clean clothing every day and having her health checked all the time... she determined to do this kind of research often, and pictured herself becoming a professional "guinea-pig".

When the three weeks had passed, he took her to the radiology room. Ela, after having stripped nearly naked, had to lie on a bare bed in a chamber shaped like a large egg. There, her body was going to be bombarded with neutrons, the sub-atomic particles that were in fact radioactive radiation. She smiled. Would it work? Would she get taller?

 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Ela's petite body was doused with radioactivity. She felt a tingle as the chemical and her altered genes reacted to it. Then pain. Her joints were softening up, the tissues turning into cartilage again, allowing her bones to grow and lengthen anew. She felt everything sting, a pain she hadn't felt since she had hit puberty. But it ceased quickly, and her body began to stretch. Slowly her limbs grew longer and thicker, her ribcage expanded, since her cells multiplied like mad, fuelled by the radiation. 


To Ela, it seemed as if the bed was slowly shrinking under her. The feet of the vacant girl pushed against its far side before sliding over it. Yes, in a snail's pace, but still, they slid. Her head touched the wall, so she had to adjust her position. Ela noticed that her shoulders widened and her muscle mass increased. And her body seemed to rejuvenate, since her sickly skin looked more and more healthy the more she grew. Ela even felt fitter, like she was sixteen or seventeen again. Her heart raced. From excitement. Not only was she growing, but she also got a drink from the fountain of youth it seemed. This was fantastic!


Her body drank the radiation. Ela smiled. She wondered if she could work at a nuclear plant now, if radioactivity was unable to hurt her. Maybe it even was some kind of nutrition for her now. She pictured herself in the reactor's core, walking among employees, each one wearing a radsuit, but she doing her job in her normal clothes. Yes, a job. That would be nice. No more begging. 


No. the dose was too low to say that for sure, and Ela didn't want to take any chances. 


She also felt strangely emotional. As if her mind was rejuvenating too. Or was it just the excitement from getting taller?


Those were her thoughts wandering in her head while she grew. 


The growth stopped as the radiation was turned off. Dr. Tylicki came in the room, smiling. She asked how Ela felt and the young woman replied that she had never felt better, sitting up first and then standing up to get out of the bed. As she did so, Dr. Tylicki's smile evaporated. Ela, standing upright, only saw the chamber's wall instead of her first , then she looked down and startled. 


Dr. Tylicki barely reached her chest!


With the top of her head!


"Oh my God!" both women exclaimed simultaneously.


"What happened? This... this was not supposed to happen..." Dr. Tylicki croaked.
Ela was too dumbfounded to say anything. She gazed down at her now long, long body.


"Oh... oh my...". Dr. Tylickiy took Ela's huge wrist and guided her towards a measuring rod, but standing next to it (and the doctor on a chair) she still towered about half a head over it. So a ruler had to be used to measure the remaining part.
Dr. Tylicki gazed at Ela with her dark eyes wide open.


"You... you are 6'10!" she said, totally baffled.


"WHAT?" Ela exclaimed. How tall? 6'10?


"Was this supposed to happen?" she asked.


"No... half a foot taller at most, yes, but you... it seems your genetic makeup is a bit too susceptible to the chemical. Now you are..." she swallowed dryly. "Eerrr... tall," she sheepishly concluded.


"You don't say!"


Ela, sad, went to the bed in her room, laid down and sulked. Dr. Tylicki, who had accompanied her left, murmuring something about doing research on this.
"Great," Ela thought. "First a dwarf, now a giant. Me and my wishes." 


What could she do now? Sure, she sat on the ground while begging, so no one would notice her height then, but what if she walked the streets? People would look at her as if she was a monster. And Henry, what would he say? No more short jokes, that's for sure. Tall jokes now, yes. She saw him standing there, poking fun at her new height.


While she was looking down on him.


This made her suddenly feel different.


Yes, she was taller that him now. So why take insults from him any more? And wasn't she fitter now than before? Ela flexed an arm, and although she didn't look like a bodybuilder at all, a nice bulge appeared. Strong. She could take Henry down. Yes.


Her mood changed. She pictured herself begging while standing in front of people. Intimidated, they would give money. Begging? She could start a sports career, like volleyball or basketball. Yes. With her new stamina and height, she could become an WNBA star, getting lots of money and fans. Ela smiled and got excited. And when Dr. Tylicki reentered the room, she asked with more enthusiasm that the doctor had expected why she was so fit now.


"Well, fat isn't composed of body cells, so no DNA in there, but muscle cells are," the doctor said. "Hence those cells multiplied too. You are indeed stronger and have a better constitution now. We have seen slight increases in the other test subjects."
"Good! How strong am I?" 


"Well, we talked about you and these unexpected results, and want to run some tests...".


Ela had already left the bed, eagerly.


"Where do we start?"

 

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

"785 p.s.i.", Dr. Tylicki read from the punching machine's screen. It was a device that registered punches from professional boxers. Ela had hit its punching cushion with all her strength.


"That is close to the average of professional boxers..." Dr. Tylicki said, impressed. "Male boxers," she added. It seemed unreal what had become of this petite, weak and slightly sickly girl. Ela had earlier that day performed all kinds of feats of strength and stamina, like deadlifting 185 lbs and running, without having to breathe through her mouth, for half a mile. And she was the only one on which the effects of the substance were so extreme, for the other test subject had grown only several inches till nearly one-third of a foot. And no one showed such a rise in any of these side-effects. Ela had also been weighted, and much to the surprise of the doctor the scales showed 220 lbs! And yet, she was agile and swift, not sluggish. Muscles weighed more than fat, the doctor knew, and her body showed a muscular tone instead of obesity. Like a fitness model.


Ela, her body wet and sticky with sweat, grinned. The muscle cells had increased nicely, and now she was stronger than the average male, though not inhumanly strong. But that didn't matter. She could take on Henry now with ease. Boy, was he in for a big surprise!


Since Ela couldn't wear her clothes anymore, she had been given special ones by the faculty, including a pair of size 14 men's shoes. When she placed her foot against her former shoe, she laughed aloud. Like a child's shoe! Well, actually, it was. She had been a size 5 before....


Ela had to lie down in a scanner, undergoing something called an fMRI-Scan. Boring.
"We need to run some intelligence tests..." Dr. Tylicki said after the last test, but Ela had enough of it now.


"No, I leave," she said, putting on her shoes.
"But..."
Ela walked up to the protesting doctor. She stood in front of her, towering literally more than a head over her. With her light blue eyes she gave Dr. Tylicki an icy stare. The now small-looking doctor looked up at her. This girl was a dwarf a few weeks ago, but now she seemed like a giant. And those eyes... intimidating.
"I... go!" Ela said slowly, pointing her finger at the doctor, whose face reached her elbow. Bending her arm 90 degrees and she could pinch Tylicki's nose. Dr. Tylicki said nothing anymore. She turned away from Ela. The now huge girl checked if the money, ten banknotes of $100, was in her pocket and then she left the research facility. Boy, was Henry in for a surprise. A big surprise!


Henry had left the homeless shelter, minding his own business when he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. Turning, he first stared at a T-Shirt with two small boobs protruding from underneath. As he craned his neck, he saw a familiar face. Ela's.
6'10 tall!


Henry, his eyes wide, looked down to see if she was standing on stilts or a platform. But much to his surprise, the former small vacant girl was wearing shoes with very thin soles. 


Big shoes. 


Henry couldn't help but notice her feet were very large, and her legs reached his abdomen with ease. A strong hand lifted his chin up, so he was staring in the bright blue eyes of Ela, whose shoulders were even towering over the top of his head.


"Hi shorty," she said mockingly. "Looks like you have a BIG problem now..".


"Errr... what..." he could not bring out more.


"I did some work on myself," Ela continued. "And now it seems like you are the one coming up short. But I didn't just increase my height a bit...".


Before Henry could react, Ela had punched him hard in the stomach. He found out the hard way that not only she somehow had grown, but her muscle mass had increased as well. The punch hit him so hard, Henry thought his stomach ruptured and his spine broke, while a feeling of nausea spread throughout his body. He doubled over, legs shaking, making a retching sound.


Then he felt himself being lifted up like a rag doll and drapped over one of Ela's big shoulders. He wanted to scream, but within a split second he was swung around as Ela forcefully twisted her body and his head smacked hard against a lantern post. His world sank into blackness.


Henry woke up. At first he didn't know what happened, but he quickly remembered everything. A tall Ela standing in front of him. Or did he just dream? Yes, it had to be a dream. Ela was just a tiny, little, weak girl who...


...was sitting in front of him, with her arms, which were longer than his legs, crossed and staring at him with malice!


"Awake?" she asked. "Then it's time to show you that I am far "above" you, little man, but not above revenge!"


"What? Where are we?" Henry asked. He looked around him realizing he was lying under a bridge. No one was around, and human civilization seemed to be far away.
"Oh, at a place where I slept when I had enough of you and your mockery," Ela airily replied. "A place no one can hear or see us," she added, grinning.


And before Henry could reply, the huge Ela had grabbed him, placed herself on top of him and began to rip his clothes from his body. Attempts by Henry to struggle free, block her arms from doing so or even hit her were futile. She was quicker and stronger than he was. And Ela was now so heavy, Henry felt his hips slightly compress as she sat on top of him. 


Having stripped his torso naked, Ela turned around and seated herself on his chest with her now broad hips and massive behind, knocking the air from his lungs doing so.


He desperately tried to push her off him, as he could hardly breathe, but it was in vain. Ela, in the meantime, tore his shoes, socks and trousers and underpants off, stripping Henry naked. Then she turned around, giving him the much needed air to breathe doing so. But after having enough oxygen again, Henry still was too exhausted to make a run for it and even if, Ela, with her long legs, would have captured him immediately.


"What a pathetic little body! Looks like the troubles grew over your head, right?" she mocked. Much to Henry's surprise, Ela began undressing herself. What had gotten into her? What was she going to do? 


Now both naked, Ela sat herself on Henry again, who felt his abdomen being pressed together under her vast weight. She placed her feet and either side of his head. Henry saw the large, broad feet, with toes longer than his pinky finger.
"What was it you said last time? Don't step on it? I will show you don't step on it!", she sneered.


And then Ela placed her dirty, smelly, naked feet, soles first, on Henry's face. They were so long and broad they devoured his face completely and so smelly, it made his head spin and stomach churn. The odor was beyond cheesy, it was cloying and vomit-inducing, since Ela hardly changed socks or washed her feet as a vacant. Or the rest of her body. Well, she had showered in the faculty, but not ever since she had been doing the strength and endurance tests, which had brought her close to her new limits. So her feet, and the rest of her tall body, were sweaty and dirty again.


"Who has to be careful not to be stepped on?" she asked. "Should I stand up, Henry? Letting your ugly mug carry my entire weight? I am just a tiny girl, eh? You can certainly take my weight, right? A mere 220 lbs!" she teased.


Henry said nothing. He was in hell, being presented with a horrible smell that was inescapable. Ela rubbed her moist soles over his face, until he found her toes at his mouth.


"Open, and lick the jam from between them," Ela ordered.


"Uh-uh" Henry murmured in protest.


A sharp pain made his entire body shake. Ela had grabbed his exposed balls and squeezed tightly.


"Open," she repeated in a threatening voice, "Or I will squeeze your nuts until they burst like ripe grapes."


Henry had no choice but to oblige. Convulsing, he licked the foul tasting jam from the vacant girls toes, having trouble keeping his lunch inside. 
Ela looked at the now little man, whose face was mostly covered by her dirty feet. She felt his body twitch and struggle under her, trying without success to free himself from her now huge weight. Ela grinned. She felt great! And she felt strangely "free" or uninhabited, like when one has drunk a few beers or so and gotten more courage. Yes, more free. Less restrained. 


Before she knew it, the now tall Ela had wrapped her huge hand around Henry's dick and was jerking him off. Ela hadn't had sex for a long, long time, and seeing the man struggle and convulsing all because of her overpowering him, and feeling a dick in her hand, made her horny. The power she had was intoxicating. Ela gazed at the little guy underneath her, and then she gave in to her feelings. She was going to fuck him. No. Rape him.

 

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

"Keep licking you mite," Ela panted, as she shifted her position and speared herself on his now erect prick. Though Henry wasn't in the mood for sex at all, her jerking off had filled his dick with blood and it stood upright now. Ela's big cunt gobbled it up greedily.


"Aaaaah," she said as she had speared herself on his prick. It felt good to have a dick inside her, even though now her lengthened love channel wasn't filled by it. "Small, but it will do," she remarked and began humping her former tormentor.


Henry was nearly unconscious. The large feet on his face, their putrid odor, and now being raped was too much. He tried to get away, but his strength had left him. So he could do nothing but endure this torture, even though his dick was hard. He felt the vast weight of Ela pounding on him, her broad hips hammering his now puny body and almost breaking his bones.


Ela fucked. Ela humped. Ela raped. The notion raping the now little man helplessly trapped under her big, stinky feet was exciting. Ela felt his face twist, desperately trying to get from under her soles, but the only result was that it aroused Ela even more. She was so powerful! Holding an adult man trapped under her feet, subduing him with her foot odor. And Henry's face lost some skin, as Ela's callused soles were like sand paper, shaving it off. 


She felt free, uninhabited, as if she was lightly intoxicated. Hell, she wouldn't even mind fucking him in public, in the homeless shelter, with everyone watching her doing so. And if he had a wife or girlfriend, Ela would toss her out of the window (without opening it first), telling her Henry was hers now. Her sex-slave. Yeah, she would do that soon! What a humiliation!


Thoughts like these made Ela even hotter. She felt fantastic. Ela reached the point of no return. Orgasm hit her, and while she came and let her juices flow over the stiff shaft of her former tormentor, Ela closed her eyes. It was heaven. Her head felt lighter and lighter, cold sweat slid along her naked body. It was as if her thoughts drifted off, only the feeling of sexual pleasure counted. Henry's groin was  flooded with her honey as she came, he felt the sticky fluid run down his asscheeks.


"Wwwwwooooaaaahhh! That was great!" she panted. Sighing blissfully, she stood up, towering impossibly high over Henry lying worn-out on the ground. Hands on her hips, she placed a large foot on each of his arms, pinning him while gazing down at him. He could only peek at her, seeing her cunt, still wet with cum, where her pillar-like legs ended. And the face with the icy blue eyes so high up in the air.


"I need to pee," Ela informed.


"What? No.. NO.. gurgle..." Henry wanted to protest, but Ela had already squeezed her bladder muscles.  A jet of piss hit Henry straight in the face, dousing him with acidic pee and filling his open, protesting mouth. He spat and retched from the foaming, stinking urine, which wet his hair and face. Ela had totally subdued and humiliated him, by letting her needs run shamelessly over him.


Having emptied her bladder, she smiled, no doubt thinking what more torture she could inflict on him. He was her toy now, and no one was around to help Henry.


Or so Ela thought. 


But that was not true.


Little did Ela know that Simon, the lab's assistant, had a fetish for giant women. That was the main reason he choose to work at that particular lab. And Ela, that small homeless women, was ideal for his plans to satisfy his own sexual preferences. As the results had been positive on her and she had grown, under the influence of the radioactivity, taller than your common WNBA player (or even NBA player), he decided to take it a few steps further and turn her into a real giantess. 


Simon had followed Ela in secret ever since she left the lab, spying where she went and if he could catch her alone. He had taken with him a lead casket, stolen from the lab, with a chunk of uranium in it.


As Ela had been humping her former torturer, Simon had sneaked up on her. Having checked no one, not her victim, nearly dying from the horrible, cheesy smell of the vacant woman's feet, and certainly not Ela herself, could see him, Simon had opened the casket and deftly threw the uranium at Ela, making sure not to hit her.


PLUNK! It hit the ground about a foot behind her. Ela, in her torturous and sexual excitement, didn't notice. Henry, suffocating under her, hadn't either.


Grinning, Simon retreated to a safe distance and hid behind a tree. Now that she was exposed to the radioactive uranium, without clothing on top of that, she would soon grow again.

 

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

The radioactivity radiated the chemical in her body, and it responded. The higher dose would normally be harmful, but thanks to Ela's unique and altered DNA, the dose couldn't harm her, as she had pondered earlier. The radiation would make her cells multiply every time she was exposed to radioactivity. 


So she grew. Ela slowly expanded, while still standing spread-legged over Henry. Her feet lengthened along the little guy's face, while her legs stretched and rose. Ela saw Henry, and the ground he was lying on as well, getting smaller and smaller. 


She hit nine feet, then ten. Already the tallest person ever, she kept growing. Henry could do nothing but lie there, staring with fear and astonishment at the naked woman becoming bigger and more massive with each passing second. Was he hallucinating? Had the torment, or the foul foot odor, make his brain and senses go nuts? Or was it just a weird dream?


Ela, having passed the 20-foot mark, noticed something weird. The bigger she got, there more she had trouble focussing. Thinking seemed hard, as if she had been up for a week in a room with thick air. As she grew, her hips already towering over the bridge, her awareness of the world around her diminished. As if her IQ was melting away. What was going on? What was happening?


A small guy at her feet. Yes, he was small. It was a bastard, the in the meantime 30 feet tall women thought. But why? She didn't know.


Ela reached 50 feet, 60, 70. She grew and grew, seeing Henry getting smaller and smaller. And he was lying on the ground and could do nothing but gazing up at the naked Ela, towering more over him with every passing second. He was only dimly aware that her feet were slowly creeping past him, like two large flesh-colored walls sliding along his body.


She shot passed 100 feet, the bridge now barely reached her knees. Simon, from behind the tree, leaked pre-cum as he saw the girl becoming more massive with each passing second. What a huge frame! A back the size of a volleyball court, legs like pillars, arms as if large pine trees hung from her shoulders. 


Ela got 150 feet and it seemed as if she was half asleep. That the world was small to her now she barely recognized as abnormal. She was growing still, as the more height she got, the dimmer she became.


When she reached 200 feet the uranium had spend all its radioactivity and her growth halted. Ela towered high over the landscape, naked, but her body had somehow rejuvenated again and all signs of her having lived on the street were gone. She looked fit, nicely toned, her skin was smooth. 


Each foot measured 30 feet, more than five times as long as Henry's body, who lay there, scared stiff. Pee and waste ran out of his neither regions, he shook and sweated. Ela had become a monster, a behemoth, and he was lying there, between its feet!


Ela looked from her new height down at Henry, knowing she knew the guy, but not anymore from where. She was hardly self-aware, not realizing that she was a giantess. Not realizing a lot at all. He was... yes, an idiot. Yes, that was what he was, Ela dimly thought.


She raised one of her feet, and without a second thought, crushed the lego-doll sized Henry under it. Just like that. No warning, no mocking. As if he was a cockroach one suddenly sees in the kitchen. 


She felt his bones crush and his flesh rupture. Blood poured from under her sole. Ela looked at her foot, covering the body of the tiny guy. Yes, he was dead now, she thought, without feeling any emotion. Lifting her foot, she felt his corpse sticking to it. Then it fell down with a thud. Blood and flesh, an unrecognizable heap of meat.

Dead.

Ela looked around. She was in a desolated area, which she hardly recognized. A small bridge, just reaching her calves. The highest trees barely coming up to her chest. Skyscrapers in the distance, a river glittering. A small collection of houses.

Turning, she saw a highway with cars.  And a large building with thick chimneys. She scanned the ground around her, saw movement and noticed a small guy standing near a tree in her vicinity, looking at her.


Simon first marvelled at the sight of the gigantic Ela, but seeing how she crushed her sex partner like nothing made his stomach churn. The heap of gore dropping from her foot was more gruesome than he had anticipated. Sure, he had read countless stories about giantesses crushing people, but actually seeing this for real was something else. His feeling of nausea was temporarily forgotten as he locked eyes with the giantess. He felt his knees go weak when she looked at him without any hint of recognition. What had happened to her? Her gaze was that of someone just awakening from a deep slumber, or having smoked pot.


Slowly, the giantess came towards him. Simon's instincts took over and he ran, but his weak knees wobbled too much and he fell after a few steps. He also felt the ground tremble and a shadow eclipsing him as Ela approached. Simon turned, seeing the giantess, the one he had made, towering impossibly high over him, like a spire in a human form. 


Ela looked at the guy lying there. He seemed familiar, but she couldn't remember. 
"Another one to step on," she thought without emotion and simply raised her foot over the small form. She heard a scream.


Simon cried. A large, bloodied sole several times the size of his body hovered over him. His heart raced like mad. Though it would be futile, he shielded his vital organs with his arms. Simon felt how his bowels and bladder emptied themselves. 


CRUSH! Ela stepped on him, squeezing his body into mincemeat. Under the huge weight of the giantess, Simon's brittle bones never stood a chance. He was crushed, pressed into a mush under the huge foot of Ela.


"Two," she thought. Then she left in the direction of the highway.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

News about a huge, naked woman spread quickly. People saw how she walked over the highway, carelessly stepping on cars, squeezing their frames to thin plates under her huge feet. The sharp and pointed metal didn't seem to hurt or even bother her, nor did that van that hit her ankle with full speed. The giantess only shuddered briefly from the impact before looking down at the demolished vehicle. She bent over, lifted it up, examined it with a glassy look before dropping it and continuing her walk, uncaring.


In the laboratory the crew of Dr. Tylicki looked at the news reports with amazement. They had recognized Ela, and had summoned the director. Her growth was quickly explained, being triggered by radioactivity, but why, he wondered, did she act so careless? For it was clear the 200 feet tall woman wasn't crushing cars for fun or out of malice. Dr. Tylicki explained.


"It is a side effect fo her growth. You see, her brain has grown as well. But instead of making new brain cells, the existing cells just swell. Brain cells cannot multiply, hence. This means that the amount of brain tissue remains the same. Now, this wouldn't be much of a problem, but the bigger her brain gets, the greater the distance between the separate neurons becomes. And that in turn means the communication between them slows down. The electrochemical impulses that our thoughts in essence are need a longer time to travel in her now giant brain. In other words, the more she grows, the, well, dumber she gets. Up to the point were she cannot think rationally like a human anymore. The fMRI-Scan showed a slight decrease in communications between her neurons. Very little, but then she stood 6'10, not 200 feet, as is her height now, according to the news.  "


"And what will happen if she grows even further?" the director asked.


"Then her natural instincts will take over. Now, at 200 feet, she has the rationality of a severe drunk, or someone on tranquilizing drugs. If she grows further, she will be no more than an animal, speaking in terms of thought."


"So there is little chance of reasoning with her now?"


"No. You know what they say. Don't try to argue with a drunk. We can say, don't argue with a giantess."


Ela, in the meantime, walked aimlessly around, vaguely realizing the tiny objects at her feet were real cars. They seemed as big as big toy cars compared to her, and stepping on them made them crush nicely. Occasionally, she caught a fleeing person under her feet, giving her the familiar sensation of soft flesh bursting and bones crunching.


She crushed car after car, most of them empty because their drivers had fled. Then she got tired of this and turned towards the small row of houses, a village of commuters belonging to New York City. Without care or emotion, her huge foot crushed a lone house standing at the edge of the village, destroying its masonry as if made of thin plaster. With a loud crush its roof yielded to the vast weight of her body, smoke burst from its crumbling walls, windows shattered. 


The 200 feet tall Ela looked with a glassy look at the landscape at her feet. Small toy-like houses, green blobs of green that were the crowns of trees, streets seemed like black ribbons, dotted with colorful cars that resembled multi-colored bricks. The people ran away from the gigantic, naked woman, like startled mice. Ela was only vaguely aware of it. She saw houses, knew that it were houses, but didn't seem to grasp that they should be far bigger. Not knowing why, she picked another house and lifted one of her huge feet above its roof. Almost instantaneous the doors flung open and the family living there ran outside, screaming. Not too soon. 


The huge foot of Ela broke through the roof as she trod down, cracking it open like an eggshell. The walls crumbled, white dust and pieces of concrete rained over the garden, covering the area as well as Ela's foot with a layer of whitish powder.

Windows shattered, wood splintered. The furniture inside was destroyed under the huge foot, cupboards, electronic devices, wardrobes and beds, it all crunched like rotten wood. The thick sole of the giant girl seemed impenetrable, as it was not pierced by sharp wood, stone or metal.


Ela saw the family standing at a safe (?) distance. Dimly thinking, she picked another house and stepped on it too with similar result. But no one had emerged from it.
"Some houses have people coming out, others do not," the giantess thought. Ela tried again. This time she trod on a larger house, which also collapsed under her weight, but only partially. So the giantess swiped her foot left and right, knocking the standing walls down doing so. They broke like dried cookies as the side of her gigantic foot struck them harder than any wrecking ball ever could.


A bulldozer is an impressive machine. Solid metal, though wheels, heavy and seemingly unstoppable. Armored, sturdy. One of these stood on the side of the road, abandoned, as was the place where it had been used for work. Then the gigantic foot of a woman, delicately looking but huge, stepped on it. Immediately the metal was squeezed together as if the solid bulldozer was made of wet clay. With a sickly shriek, it compressed helplessly under the vast weight of the giantess, whose sole had landed straight on it. The bulldozer didn't even slow her descending foot one split second, it could offer no resistance at all. Such was her power.


It was like a dream for Ela. She vaguely recognized the structures at her feet as houses. She saw tiny trees and how tinier people running away from her, heard their tiny screams. But she wasn't aware it was abnormal or wrong what she was doing.


Placing a foot on the houses made them crush. Placing her foot on the people made them die. She thought that, but didn't realize what it meant to the people. Empathy had been eliminated already, as her brain was too big and slow to be able to grasp that. So she kept walking and crushing houses under her huge feet and stepping on people, killing them instantaneous under her enormous weight without being aware to the damage she did.


Crash! Her toes slid along the walls of another house, crumbling them merciless. Even these relatively small appendages of her body were like wrecking balls, tearing and crushing solid matter like nothing.


Another car was turned into a thin plate by her next step, then her foot broke a large decorative boulder as if made of thin ice. Nothing seemed to be able to resist the countless tons of giantess as she stepped on buildings, cars, trees and people alike.


Fleeing was futile, as her steps spanned 150 feet, easily taking over the fastest runners. The villagers were killed by the dozens, as Ela simply walked in the fleeing groups of screaming, panicking people. All while she herself didn't think rationally or feel anything. She just did. Crushing, killing, flattening.


Her rampaging through the village had brought her vast frame slowly but surely to the building with the large chimneys. They emitted large clouds of white smoke, a sight that caught the dim giantess' attention. Much to the relieve of the people on the village, the 200 feet tall woman abandoned her "game" (as they thought) of stepping on houses, cars and people and went to the building. But if they knew about the cause of her growth, they wouldn't be relieved at all seeing her approach that particular building.


It was a nuclear plant.

 

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

The 200 feet tall giantess walked towards the plant. Impressive as it was, however, compared to the giantess it seemed more a model. She gazed down on it for a few second before her sluggish brain decided to demolish it. 


The large foot of Ela seemed to move in slow motion as she lifted it, dirt and parts of crushed buildings raining from its dirty sole. It hovered for a split second over the nuclear plant before it came crashing down. Unstoppable her huge foot ploughed through the concrete walls, cracking them open as if made of grayish, thin glass. Her gigantic foot demolished everything inside, the lamps, steel platforms, machinery...
...and the reactor with the radioactive uranium.


The reactor was made of sturdy materials, partly to keep the radioactivity from getting out and partly to withstand damage from outside. But no matter how thick, how sturdy it was, it couldn't withstand the vast weight of Ela, whose foot cracked it open like an eggshell. The load of uranium, still hot from being used to heat water for generating electricity, spilled out and came in contact with the outside world.

Even under the huge layer of debris the tiny neutrons that radioactive radiation consists of, travelled with ease in every direction, including that of Ela. Unknowingly, the giantess was bombarded with a load of radiation. And the effect was predictable.

She began growing again.


Ela expanded with tremendous speed. Her already huge body shot up, like a balloon inflating quickly. Higher and higher her head rose in the sky, it didn't take long before it broke through the cloud layer. Her shoulders widened, her legs stretched, but the worst (for New York) were her feet. They too grew, but unlike the rest of her body, her feet -naturally- remained on the ground, covering more and more of it. Too bad they also expanded in the direction of New York itself.


The people there first saw Ela's head rise above the roofs of the skyscrapers. For a moment, it seemed like a hot air balloon in the shape of a woman's face flying over the city, but then it was all too obvious it was a real human being. For hot air balloons don't have necks. Or shoulders.


They too rose above the skyscrapers, like two flesh-colored mountains. A torso followed. As her head pierced the clouds, people saw it becoming blurry, as if surrounded by fog, and then disappear in the whitish mass above their heads. For half a minute it seemed the giantess was headless, but she kept expanding more and more, and soon her neck was gone as well. Seemingly. Her shoulders were swallowed soon after, then her breasts. But by that time, those living in the outskirts of the city had turned their attention towards another body part of her. 


Oddly, her once dirty and ugly feet were quite cute now, as far as one can call feet that can entirely cover a small city "cute". But the new cells her body made so rapidly were young and untarnished, so her nails were smooth and shiny, her skin like that of an infant's and the smell was gone too, since the sweat-odor producing microbes couldn't multiply as swiftly as her cells. But all that was of little concern to the inhabitants of New York, as the gigantic toes touched the first buildings at the brim of the city, making them collapse instantaneous. 


CRUSH! RUMBLE! The buildings fell apart, cracking open and smoking. Dust obscured the huge toes of the giantess, who did nothing but standing and growing.

Or did she?


Ela's growth had halted as all of the uranium's radioactivity had been absorbed by the substance, just as her toes had bumped against the first row of skyscrapers. She now stood 20 miles tall!


Her brain had become so vast, the neurons had trouble communicating with each other. Her IQ had dropped below that of a human being, Ela's mental capacity was more like that of an animal now. 


The little skyscrapers that still stood barely reached her ankles, the other buildings were too tiny to even top her pinky toes. But Ela didn't realize. She saw the city and its buildings as a grey mass, like a patch of grass. She simply began walking over it. Countless buildings, streets and all of Central Park was stepped on bu her first stride.

Ela walked further, destroying New York. Her gigantic feet covered entire areas of the city. They were so gargantuan that even the Empire State building was little more than a small twig compared to them, and despite the buildings' fame, it was crushed among others as if it was totally insignificant. The shock waves of Ela's footsteps as well as the air replacements caused storms, which blew the Statue of Liberty away like a feather. It shattered and rained in the ocean.


Ela didn't realize it. Her sense of self-awareness and empathy for others and gone completely. Nor did she grasp anymore she was so gigantic, so huge that the largest metropolises were little more than patches of spiked grey to her.


The giga-giantess gazed at the ocean, sniffed its briny air, and turned inland, unintentionally starting the most devastating rampage the planet had even witnessed.

 

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Ela stomped over the continent, unaware of the death and destruction her 20-mile tall body caused. Each footfall cracked the earth, turning idyllic landscapes into barren wasteland. Entire forests disappeared, hills were flattened, cities crushed. The drag her enormous body caused was so terrible, it even sucked huge amounts of dirt from the ground, revealing layers of buried rock formations normally covered with tons of earth hundreds of feet thick. 


Her thick-skinned soles didn't register what she was stepping on, only the occasional rocky hill she dimly noticed. She walked aimlessly around, avoiding the ocean waters on either side of the continent, not knowing what was going on. Dozens of cities and countless villages were obliterated, being reduced to flattened rubble in footprints hundreds of feet deep.


The neutron bomb reached the other atmosphere. On the brim of daylight and eternal night, it turned and flew towards its target. High above, so high even Ela wouldn't be able to reach it, its computerized targeting systems registered the huge head of the giantess. Then it flew with dazzling speed down, towards the behemoth whose own speed was no match for the high-tech propulsion systems. The rocket-propelled "dirty" bomb didn't miss its target. How could it? Ela was not to be missed, huge as she was. 


And then it detonated two miles above her head , not with a bang, but a small "Piff!"


Its usually deadly load was released.


Usually.


Not now.


The huge amounts of radioactivity dousing Ela activated the substance, the altered DNA, with a result no one wanted. She got bigger again.


Ela grew and grew. 25 miles... 30 miles... 40 miles.... Her body eclipsed entire cities before crushing them under her feet, not by walking, but by mere growing.

Skyscrapers in the meantime hardly the size of her pinky toenail collapsed as soon as her huge mass touched them, before being steamrolled by huge feet. Ela's feet slid against the Rocky Mountains, dwarfing the once-impressive range by first sliding over them, then by crushing them as she reached 100 miles. And still she grew.
But the growth lead to the inevitable. Her brain was so huge now, Ela was little more than a vegetable. She didn't register anything anymore. She just stood there, motionless safe her growth. 


Then it happened.


Reaching 150 miles, the now titanic behemoth's brain became so big, the neural network broke down. The neurons couldn't communicate any longer at all. Like a candle running out of wax and oxygen, her brain functions, already at minimum, ceased. Ela died.


She fell backwards, her growth halted at 160 miles since her now dead body didn't respond to the radioactivity anymore, causing an impact that shook the whole world.  


Half of North America cracked open. The shockwave left hardly a building worldwide intact. Huge clouds of smoke and dust were blown in the atmosphere, causing a so-called nuclear winter, one that would last for centuries and cooling down the planet to a degree that hardly made life possible. Only on Ela's gigantic body, microbes would thrive, by decomposing the gigantic amounts of flesh. Microbes that would spread diseases among the few surviving plants, animals and humans. 


Would humanity survive? Would life survive once her body was reduced to a huge skeleton? And would life reemerge, starting evolution all over again? 


No one knew the answer, no one ever would...


THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8971