The Colossal Captain - Star Wars Commission by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Summary:

Captain Phasma, in an attempt to find sensitive data inside a First Order BB unit, travels to a seemingly uninhabited planet that is actually populated with nano sized people. 

 

For additional disclaimer, I do not own this character or the universe at all, so please don't sue me Daddy Disney ;w;


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Footwear, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4697 Read: 13788 Published: March 06 2020 Updated: March 09 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

2. Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

3. Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher

Chapter 1 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
The sun shone in the great blue sky, high above a small collection of villages. The day had begun some time ago and already the people were hard at work. Whether out in the fields tending to their crops or in the market bartering for goods like eggs and the occasional peach pie, it seemed like a pleasant and normal day in this town on the planet of Euroka. But, since you’re reading this you can probably tell, today is most definitely not a normal day.

There was plenty of chatter in the square and the sounds of children playing with their dumbass little stick and hoop games. Farmers discussing amongst each other about the best watering tactics for a successful harvest of beets. But soon, all that was made silent as a mysterious shape was noticed in the sky.

It was a strange white shape that seemed as distant as the sun, though large enough for details to be visible. It looked like a massive slice of pie or cheese that hung up in the sky. The villagers looked at it and exclaimed in surprise.

“Wut de hal is that thing!?”

This continued for roughly an hour or so, larger and larger crowds were being drawn to the centers of this and other towns as many began to speculate what it might be.

“Ah quit lookin’ at it!” one old man shouted at the crowds in his town, “how we gonna get good crops if yer all lookin’ at the sky all day?”

Eventually, the novelty of the great object in the sky wore off, and life continued. Some thought it was just something of the gods that they couldn’t understand. All were curious, but eventually, it was rationalized away. It was up in the sky, what could it do?

They were all completely ignorant of what was about to come.

-

"Captain Phasma, we're closing in on the signal, it seems to be coming from that small moon."

"Good, Admiral," Phasma said as she stepped onto the deck of the Star Destroyer. Through the window, she could see the small green/brown orb off in the distance.

To them, it was just a small moon covered in small flora, not even worth an in-person investigation when a scouting droid once deemed it uninhabited by any intelligent life. It wasn't even on any Starmaps of this quadrant of the galaxy, a real nothing place with not even a tactical advantage. But that was so small moon, little did they know that life had actually developed at a much much smaller scale than on any other planet.

The reason they were lead to it was classified. But I'm going to tell you anyway.

A scouting pilot was traveling to their new in progress Death Star when he got caught up in a space anomaly, transporting the young pilot across space to an unknown destination. Phasma wasn't concerned with the pilot at all, but his BB unit had valuable information on it that the rebels couldn't get their hands on. So Phasma herself was sent to investigate and stop this from happening at any cost.

“Hold our position, I’m going alone on my cruiser,” Phasma said as she began to march out and towards the ship’s hangar bay, “I want to be on and off that rock as soon as I can with that droid, and we don’t need any rebels snooping in on our business.”

“Yes Captain,” the admiral said, standing in salute as she passed him.

-

“Ey, lookit that!” Someone yelled out as they looked up from their farm work.

Another shape and appeared in the sky, almost shooting out from the larger triangle and moving steadily towards them, getting larger each second. Word soon spread and once again everyone was gathered in the square, staring intently and loudly wondering what it was.

As the minutes passed the inquiries soon turned to worried and frightened screams as the chrome object came closer and closer. It got bigger and bigger until it hung over a nearby forest. Landing pads extended from the front and back sides, getting lower until it finally landed.

The landing pads completely destroyed huge sections of trees, leveling everything and digging multiple feet into the ground. Even the surrounding area and trees were blasted away by the force of the impact alone.

Far away, the villagers were now screaming and running in a panic in the opposite direction. The gigantic chrome ship was like nothing they’d ever seen before, and to top it off it was probably hundreds of times bigger than any mountain on the planet!

A hatch door opened on the side with large clouds of steam. When it finally dissipated, in the doorway stood an absolute titan of a woman, though with all the armor that was hard to tell.

She was Captain Phasma, the ultimate commander of the First Order’s army of Stormtroopers. She was suited in Stormtrooper armor that matched her soldiers’, only hers was chrome and metallic, being made of much higher quality befitting their superior. She wore a black cape that draped down her left side, cutting off around the knees so it wouldn’t snag anything or hinder her movement. Slung on her back was her high caliber blaster rifle, powerful enough to blast a hole straight through a line of several enemies. Even though it looked unprepared, Phasma was skilled enough she could swing it into her hands and shoot within a single second, and she wouldn’t even miss.

You’d have a hard time trying to find a better soldier in all the First Order, even the entire Galaxy would show little that could compare; and with the entire fleet at her sole command, she was truly an unstoppable force.

Phasma took her first steps off her cruiser and onto this pathetic hovel of a moon. The flora beneath her giving a quiet crunch beneath her steel boots as she walked, little did she know this wasn’t like the crunching of leaves, but dozens, maybe hundreds of trees bending and snapping beneath her weight. The sound of her step echoing for miles, the massive THOOM scaring dozens of the surrounding villages and hamlets into an absolute panic.

The giant metal figure loomed over them as she looked at her locator, scanning and trying to track the signal of the missing pilot’s ship and the BB unit she really wanted. She landed her cruiser a mile or so away from the listed coordinates, deciding it safer to scout the area in case any rebels made it before her. If they had she’d have to take them out, which wouldn’t be that much of a task for her.

With the coordinates locked on to her target, Phasma started her trek onward, keeping an eye on the seemingly empty and desolate landscape around her, save for some small hills and a few puddles of water.

Within the span of two steps, she’d already long cleared the woodlands she’d landed in and stepped over a small village. The inhabitants could only scream hysterically as she stepped over them like a shining metal god, her crotch passing miles and miles overhead.

The next village, however, was not so lucky.

In the same step that seemed to send Phasma sailing smoothly over the first village, she landed her foot on the small hamlet of about 50 people. As her boot came down, casting a shadow over the people frantic to get away, dozens of voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Phasma’s boot came down hard onto the seemingly soft ground below. The buildings, though sturdy, were no match for the behemoth of a captain, they splintered and folded in on themselves in a fraction of a second as her foot met them. In nearly the same instance, the population themselves were pushed to the ground and popped into tiny bloody smears on the underside of her boot, their simple agricultural lives coming to an end.

Phasma didn’t notice, of course. Her boot was too thick to notice any kind of resistance. Though, even if she weren’t wearing them, the people and structures were so small it still might not even register.

She trudged on through the bland and desolate landscape towards her goal, unaware of the havoc and death she was causing just below at her boots.
Chapter 2 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Just a few days ago Crik was flying his scouting cruiser across the 32nd quadrant on his way to the newest Death Star, when suddenly everything went black. When he came to again he found himself and his ship landed in a forest on this planet. He and his droid, BB-69, did some scouting around and found they were on a primitive agricultural planet, though not one that was on any of his maps. He would have flown off, but his ship was somehow out of fuel.

Eventually, the two had found a much larger city full of people and Crik managed to befriend a young boy of roughly 10 years named Alix. Without a way off, Alix managed to give Crik a disguise so he could scout the city without much worry. The people here were very suspicious of outsiders and didn’t know of any other planets in the Galaxy, if they caught Crik or BB-69, they’d definitely be killed. This was eventually confirmed when Crik saw them burning a woman at the stake for performing a magic trick for her children, it was such an amazing trick she just had to be a witch. Even her kids were burned for possibly being descendants of a witch. Not a nice place.

Today was the second day since they became stranded, Crik deciding he needed to go to the city to gather intel, try to find out where this planet was and what star it orbited, while BB-69 sent out a general distress signal to the First Order and any ships in the surrounding area. A risky move, for sure, but a necessary one. Alix volunteered to stay with and protect BB-69, also to just hang out with and observe the funky little robot ball. He’d never seen anything like it.

While Crik was away for some hours, Alix was inspecting BB-69 very closely. Suddenly, one light began to flash a bright red, making the droid seem to get very excited.

“BEEP BEEP, VRRRRRRRT, TWIT TWEET”

Alix didn’t understand, but the droid rolled up very quickly to the small child, a blue light coming from its head into a solid holographic screen with a solid white horizontal white line. The line began moving up and down violently as a voice came from BB-69, a female voice that sounded strong and commanding.

“This is Captain Phasma of the First Order, pilot Crik, do you copy?”

Next to the audio hologram, another image came from the droid, this hologram instead showed a live image of an armored helmet of a Stormtrooper. It might as well have been a still image though, as the mouth section didn’t move with speech, the only way Alix could tell it was live was because the sky behind her seemed to sway slightly with each step.

“Uh.. h-hello?” Alix asked, not understanding just what he was seeing.

“Who are you!? What are you doing with this BB unit!?” Phasma demanded the small child she saw, rather than the pilot she anticipated.

Surprised and a little scared by the sudden violent sounding reaction, Alix could only blurt out, “I-I’m Alix! Crik went to the city, o-over there!”

Alix pointed behind him to the larger collection of buildings a little ways away, white smoke billowing out of a few chimneys, showing it was very much active.

“What?” Phasma said suddenly, very confused.

She looked around quickly but didn’t see anything that was on the comm, there wasn’t a tree in sight and no cities at all. Not even any building materials. How was she seeing this? Her tracker said the droid was just a short hike ahead of her, but there was NOTHING.

Phasma looked back at her locator, the closer she got to it the less this made sense. How could she be seeing this child? The droid was obviously working. So… how???

Suddenly something changed on the hologram as she kept walking. Suddenly Alix began to shake a little, tree branches behind him gently shaking. An ominous thud could be heard through the audio, but no source could be seen. The boy became visibly worried for a moment, only to be interrupted again by another bout of shaking, this time much louder and much more violent.

“What’s happening over there!?” Phasma demanded, even more confused and alarmed.

“I.. I don’t know! I-It’s a giant… a-a giant…” Alix tried to say in a distracted panic. He was looking off into the distance just behind the droid.

“BWEEP BWEEEEEEEP!!!” BB-69 seemed to scream.

Another loud impact could be heard through the commlink, screams could be heard from even the city in the distance. All of this stopped, however, as the video suddenly turned to static.

“What the… Damn it!” Phasma yelled, drawing her blaster and looking around, aiming around at the sky above her.

None of her scanners picked up anything like what the boy was alluding to, there wasn’t even supposed to be anything she saw either. Just what the hell was going on here!?

Phasma cautiously took a few more steps in the right direction.

This was it.

Just a few more steps and she would be exactly where the signal was coming from. But there was still nothing…. Just more plants and a patch of what looked like sand…

Frustrated, Phasma pulled up her communications again, trying to re-establish a link to the droid. For a moment it only said “no signal”, but soon a connection was made.

This time it was different. The image came in more blurry than last time, with a glaring crack in the camera lens. All she could see was Alix with his back up against Crik’s ship, staring at something in absolute terror. It wasn’t until the droid turned around that could see what the panic was all about.

Far ahead above the treeline was a large metal wall that curved gently forming a boot that looked just like Phasma’s.

“What the hell…?” Phasma said in a fleeting voice.

She looked down at the ground, right where at the area where the signal was supposed to be coming from. Right near the patch of sand.

It made no sense at all but… could it be?

Phasma focused her helmet’s optics onto the patch of sand, zooming in slowly on one specific point. As the ground seemed to come closer, more details came into view.

The sand began to take shape and split off into clear lines to form streets. The rougher points would become collections of cottages, and the larger grey clumps turning into castles and manors. As she zoomed in even closer, Phasma could see movement along the streets as thousands of denizens ran in either the opposite direction or towards the castles to seek protection from the great metal beast.

This was… unexpected.

It wasn’t a strange thing to find creatures of all sizes across the Galaxy, from the biggest Rancor to the tiniest Mitoclorian being two examples. But humanoid creatures, especially this small were nearly unheard of.

Phasma took another step towards the sprawling city, taking a knee as she did. The force of her calf and knee falling to the ground was enough to cause an earthquake for miles, her shin guard flattening another smaller village without her noticing, ending over a hundred lives.

Her helmet optics allowed Phasma to see nearly every panicked face that passed her line of sight. Every furrowed brow, scared expression, and just how they climbed over each other to get away from her.

This, along with just how small they were, made them seem ugly and pitiful, hardly even like the intelligent life they appeared to be. Still, this information could be valuable to the First Order.

She’d need to bring back some samples.
Chapter 3 by Goddess_Lucy_tinycrusher
Screams filled the city streets as people flooded out of their homes, running ahead towards the castle of the local noble. Climbing and running over each other they were frantically trying to escape the gigantic figure that now sat on bended knee behind them. Some fled into alleyways, thinking that would make them safer to some extent. They were proven wrong as some buildings would collapse around them from Phasma’s movements, killing them in a slower crush beneath rubble rather than the metal of Phasma’s boots.

A few miles away, Alix was now laying on the ground, unconscious. As Phasma got onto her knee, the force from her step blasted the child through the forest. He hit his head against a tree as the ship also tumbled a few feet away from him. BB-69 was also launched far away, though, being a ball he didn’t take much damage.

Phasma, meanwhile, was reaching around her belt, taking out a cylindrical device. It was thicker than she could reach around but enough to wrap her hand around half of it, while it was just a little taller than her hand.

This device was a micro-bio-separator, MBS for short. Its primary function was to separate tiny biological creatures and bacteria into a container in the top that detached for multiple uses. It was mostly used to study microorganisms on newly discovered planets, or more often, to collect natural bacteria or viruses that could make effective poisons. It’s also worth noting that the MBS can detect and also extract First Order nanotechnology, which makes it handy for mining very small veins of incredibly rare minerals.

Phasma bent forward slightly, the MBS held securely in both hands. She set it down onto the ground, the bottom open but the rim still smashing into the city below. The rim was thick enough to smash into multiple cottages, reducing them to rubble and blocking off the escape of thousands of people. The cylinder took up roughly most of the city and some of the surrounding forest regions, which was dramatically larger than the tiny villages that Phasma took out unaware beneath her boots. A few thousand poor souls were trapped behind the glass, screaming and cowering being all they could do.

Phasma reached over to the side of the machine and pressed a dark purple button. Deep inside something began whirring and emitting a low noise. The lower portion of the cylinder filled with light for two seconds, covering and nearly blinding everyone caught inside like an explosion. Once it was done, the light quickly faded away while steam filled the top container, slowly dissipating. As the smoke evaporated, what was left in the top container were small, humanoid figures, some laying down while others stood up in a rush. Unfortunately, however, they were all naked. Far below, on the streets they were moments ago fleeing on, were now lined with their inorganic clothing.

Phasma twisted off the container from the MBS, lifting it up to her masked face. With her visor still zoomed and focused she could clearly see the hundreds and hundreds of people she captured. They looked at her and would begin to scream, and when they noticed their clothes were gone they'd still try covering themselves with their arms.

Some quickly ran to the edges if they were close enough and began banging on the glass. It was pointless, however, because to them it was a few meters thick. Phasma eyed them carefully, studying their characteristics. They were, despite their almost non-existent height, completely identical to other humans found throughout the galaxy. From the hair on their heads to the sexual organs some tried to hide. Though many were wrinkled and worn out from years of labor, some showed more promise. Noticeably the dutchesses who were taken from inside the castles, their younger, paler skin and larger breasts contrasting greatly with those around them. They would be excellent for breeding. The First Order would find a lot of use from these pitiful little things; from being spies in even the tiniest of cracks to being sold to raise credits for the Order.

Suddenly, out of a large mass of people panicking, crying, getting on their knees and praying to their collective gods, Phasma noticed a larger black object that looked vaguely familiar.

It was the scouting cruiser of the pilot she was looking for. So, that’s where it was. Standing on top of it was also the pilot himself, Crik, waving his arms frantically, hoping she’d see him. By the side of the ship was a small boy still fully clothed (of course), sitting against the metal side still unconscious. BB-69 could be seen bumping into his side roughly, trying to stir him awake.

Phasma gave him a thoughtful look from behind her helmet. So when he went missing he somehow shrunk down and landed on this planet? It might’ve been from colliding with some kind of wormhole… this is going to need some further investigation.

Phasma couldn’t help but crack a little smile that no one could even see. So, what she was looking for had been right under her nose this whole time, or rather, beneath her boots. Thinking back now, her confusion almost seemed comical, imagining there was some giant creature out here when really, she was the giant monster.

“Pilot 26-J95, Crik,” Phasma said in a professional tone, “looks like my mission is over.”

Crik smiled wide, finally, he was getting rescued off this miserable rock! And by the legendary Phasma no less! Truth be told, he had a little celebrity crush on her; almost all the scouts did in his platoon, though.

“However,” Phasma continued, her tone becoming ominous and condescending, “you do know, desertion from the First Order for any reason is a capital offense. One I am allowed to punish to the full severity that I see fit. Consider yourself, and that young insect I saw on the commlinks, terminated. The First Order will not allow potential Rebel informants to go free.”

With those few words, Crik’s heart sank, and what was hopeful now existentially dismal.

“W-wait!!” he screamed, “Captain!! It wasn’t my fault!!!”

But it was too late. With her free hand, Phasma reached towards the nape of her neck, grabbing and slowly pulling off her chrome helmet.

Her short spiked blonde hair seemed to shine in the planet’s sunlight, and her as dark and blue as the deepest lakes in the Galaxy, and relatively the wide as them from her captives’ perspective. A bead of sweat slowly trickled from her hair, down the left side of her head until getting absorbed by her black cape. Though it was top of the line in defense, that didn’t mean her metal armor breathed well.

Keeping her helmet under her arm, the now revealed blonde beauty began unscrewing the lid to the container in her other hand. Screams could be heard increasing (though not by her) as the lid quickly came off, filling the sterile environment with fresh air from thousands of feet up.

“Though I suppose we owe you a credit, J95, if you hadn’t landed here, the First Order wouldn’t have found these pathetic little bugs.”

As she said this she brought the container up closer to her face, so the area around her eye took up most of the opening that was once clear blue sky. More screams were shouted as some were hysterically claiming it to be the eye of a goddess.

“Though, with your discharge, I believe all credit will be going to me,” Phasma said, smiling slightly. She’ll undoubtedly be getting awards for a find like this. “All record of your existence will be expunged. There’s no room in the First Order’s history for an insect like you.”

“Now, time for your execution,” Phasma said, giving her red lips a once over with her tongue.

As she said this, BB-69 was still attempting to wake up Alix, finally resorting to using his electrical output to taze the boy awake.

“AH-AHHH!” the young boy screamed as the rush of electricity was sent throughout his entire nervous system. Though, if he knew what was just above him, there’s no doubt Alix would’ve rather been passed out for this. It was kind of a dick move on the droid’s part. Screams echoed all around him as Alix looked up to see a massive red blob descending from the sky.

While Phasma could hardly even see the speck-sized people without her helmet, she remembered roughly where Crik was in the small, shallow container.

As her tongue lowered, small drops of saliva dripped onto the bottom, entrapping dozens of “samples” in the thick gooey mire deep enough to drown in and thick enough there was no escape. Her tongue touched the bottom with barely a sound, instead softening and flattening out, the already massive red muscle becoming wider on both sides as it came to rest.

Already some were crushed beneath this red terror, their blood staining its tip and the underside of the container, though even such a sensitive thing couldn’t even feel them.

Phasma giggled, which she almost never did, just imagining the terror in these tiny beings’ hearts. This was why she became a Captain. The power was amazing in any normal situation, but now it was increased a hundred-thousand fold!

As she very slowly scraped her tongue along the bottom of the container, more and more farmers and villagers were crushed. Those who weren’t were picked up by the slimy thing, getting caught on or between her taste buds.

Alix screamed, clinging to BB-69 as tight as he could, wishing he’d wake up now from this horrible sci-fi nightmare that wasn’t even worth the cost of commission. (err.. I meant admission!)

Crik, on the other hand, was already running in the opposite direction as fast as he could, leaving Alix and his droid behind. Truly a coward to the end.

The tongue finally collided with the ship, scraping it along the bottom with a loud hiss until finally lifting it up into the air, along with Alix, BB-69, and Crik, as well as dozens, maybe a hundred or two random inhabitants of the city, all either dead or wishing for it.

Phasma brought her tongue out of the container, keeping it sticking out as she twisted the top back on. She attached the container, as well as the MBS back onto her belt and lifted her helmet, staring into the back of the skull. In it she could see her reflection and, peering closely at her tongue, a tiny, almost invisible black dot that was Crik’s ship.

Crik and Alix were each caught on the red appendage but were both invisible to the giant woman they saw in the helmet’s reflection. BB-69, or the remains of him, were smashed to pieces against the crumbled, bent ship. Around them hundreds cried, some moaned in pain, but as Phasma’s jaw closed, it would be the last sounds they ever made in their poor, pitiful lives.

Phasma’s mouth closed with a smug smile. Lives ended as she swished her tongue around her mouth before finally swallowing. There was no way of telling how many were still on her tongue, trapped in saliva or between her teeth, but they’d all meet their end soon. But those were the lucky ones.

Phasma turned around, at last heading back towards her ship a few miles to the east. She savored each step, knowing that with each one came the death of countless numbers of these little vermin, all now owned by the glorious First Order.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9059