School of Submission by fosmat
Summary:

It’s the final year of school and the mysterious new girl has caught the attention of the athletic, strong-headed Ethan. Will he be able to conquer her confident demeanour or instead fall victim to her larger than life attitude.

 


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7439 Read: 33219 Published: March 10 2020 Updated: June 01 2020
Story Notes:

Ok I'm starting another story, but I actually really like this one and I'm looking forward to continuing it. This is essentially gonna be a story about a guy who goes from being super cocky to becoming this girl's tiny slave, but don't worry it won't get TOO cruel, more on the playful domineering side of things. Enjoy! 

1. Make Your Move by fosmat

2. Losing Control by fosmat

3. Morning After by fosmat

4. Rose by fosmat

5. Stink by fosmat

Make Your Move by fosmat
Author's Notes:

The big party, shrinking begins and it gets a bit raunchy towards the end, hope you enjoy!

***

The first week of school had gone great, basketball training was going well, and I was somewhat managing to keep up with the concepts in class, yet there was still one thing that hadn’t gone the way I was planning, Siena. Normally, when I, Ethan Chambers, text a girl or show any form of interest in them, they’re immediately on my dick begging for more, but Siena? I mean, I guess she seems interested and we get along but not in the way I’m used to.

I first noticed it when we were texting and she wasn’t adoring over my sporting accomplishments (like most girls would), no matter how much I tried to bring them up, instead she constantly brought up her volleyball achievements. Like, come on man, that’s my thing. She had also begun sitting with me, Miles and Rose at lunch and that’s where I really started to get what Rose meant about how she ‘likes to wear the pants’.

Earlier that day…

“God, I cannot wait for today to be over,” I say as I plonk myself down on the lunch table across from Miles and Rose.

“Yeah well don’t forget you’re helping us setup tonight too so,” Rose shot back light heartedly, “oh hey Siena.”

Siena trudged towards us, obviously a bit worn out from her first week at a new school and set herself down next to me.

“Ughhhh I forgot to grab a fork from tuckshop,” she groaned, clearly frustrated, “go get me one Ethan.”

Before I could refuse, she gave me a look that pierced my soul. I can’t describe it but her beautiful hazel eyes were staring deep into mine and that glare was holding me back from resisting her request.

“Please?” She added.

“Ok fine, but you owe me,” I said. As I stood up and turned to leave, I felt her hand lightly slap my ass, whipping my head around, I was met with the sight of all three of them chuckling.

“Good boy!” she giggled, further hammering home to me what kind of game she was playing. Alright, Siena, two can play this game, you just wait for tonight.

Present

Was I still attracted to Siena? Yes. Was I going to let her overbearing personality stop me? Hell no. She might be all talk but once we start making hot love, she’ll find out who the real alpha is. I know it sounds intense; you’re probably wondering why I’m so adamant about it. Well, when you have a body count as high as mine you sort of have an obligation to make it happen.

***

The clock struck half past eight and the party was well and truly underway, we’d been drinking since late afternoon so at this point, I am well pissed. So far, it had been a standard night for me, hopping from group to group infecting them with my charisma. Full transparency though, I was just trying to work up the courage to talk to Siena again and engage in part two of my masterplan. No girl had ever made me feel nervous before, but then again, no girl is as stunning as Siena. Ugh I don’t know why I’m saying this, it must be the alcohol speaking. Oh shit, there she is, it’s now or never.

Man she looked good, her heavy eyeliner made her eyes stand out and it matched her short, tight black dress, her curves were massively accentuated, now wasn’t the time to admire though, it was time to act.

“Siena!” I drunkenly exclaimed, pulling her into a tight hug that she returned.

“Haven’t seen youuu all night” she slurred pointing her finger into my chest, sounds like she’s quite drunk too. I could barely hear her over the music though.

“Let’s go inside,” I shouted over the noise, I received a nod and we were on our way inside Rose’s parents’ house, luckily, they weren’t home. Unexpectedly, she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me down into a passionate kiss.

“We’re going upstairs,” she said with a dreamy smile and a sensual lip bite. Ohmygod, it’s happening. Siena grabbed my forearm and took the lead up the stairs. I was completely mesmerized by her behind as we ascended, each step sent a slight jiggle in her flesh as both of her globes bounced up in down, it was hypnotic.

This is it, we reached Rose’s room and Siena opened the door and pulled me inside. She turned the lights on and set them to dim, mood lighting, I like it.

“I know you want to fuck me,” she stated bluntly, as she planted her firm rear on the middle of the bed.

“I- uh- what?” I stammered out. I did though, I really did.

“But fiiirst you need to earn it tough guy,” she giggled, “come here,” she spread her legs and started slowly pulling her skirt up to reveal her velvet red panties with one hand and with the other she groped her heavy set of breasts, clearly enjoying this.

Thoroughly entranced, I moved without hesitation towards her.

“Tsk, tsk, shoes off first” she chided, raising her boot covered feet up. I complied without thinking, removing them as well as my own and then climbing onto the bed. “I know exactly what youuuu want Ethan.” I didn’t think it was possible to be this turned on, but here I am. Completely and utterly under her spell, I was prepared to do anything Siena asked.

Wait, hold on. This wasn’t how things were supposed to, it should be me commanding her, what am I doing? Before I can interject, I feel a weird, tingling sensation all over and my body starts to almost contract in on itself, at least that’s what it feels like.

“W-what’s happening?” I stutter. The world around me starts to increase in size as I see the mattress below me get closer and closer. Siena remains in front of me, beaming down at me showing off her pearly white teeth in a mischievous grin. Her creamy, olive thighs begin to rise over me as I dwindle down further. What have I gotten myself into.

“You can’t do this!” I yell up at her, yet I’m met with a mocking chuckle. My instincts are telling me to run but I can’t move my legs, I’m totally paralysed with fear. No, it’s something else, I think I’m paralysed with total lust for Siena. But how? I shouldn’t be enjoying this.

“Oh yes I can Ethan, you wanna know why?” she quizzes as she lowers her hulking form down to get closer to me. Her gigantic boobs practically spilling out of her dress as they hang high above me. “Because…” she brings her face closer, until lips that are as big as my head are virtually inches away from me, “I’m fucking huge.”

Shit.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, next chapter should mostly just be a continuation of the party and then the morning after, reviews are greatly appreciated!! :)

Losing Control by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Siena and Ethan's little confrontation continued, mostly breastplay in this one, enjoy!

***

First of all, I have no idea how any of this possible. Second of all, I can’t begin to explain the feelings swirling around inside my head, I was afraid, angry and turned on all at the same time. Naturally, I was terrified that I was the size of an action figure as any sane person would be and I was mad that Siena had completely taken control of me but at the same time, maybe I was kind of into this. There she was, the girl of my dreams looming in front of me, her striking facial features blown up to the size of a billboard. I guess being the small one for a night wouldn’t hurt.

Without warning, Siena’s gigantic, plush lips opened into an ‘O’ shape as she blew hot, alcohol scented air right into my chest, knocking me clean over onto my ass. Her giggle filled the air as she basked in my embarrassment. I go to interrupt her laugh, but I’m interrupted by her hand as it comes towards me and before I know it her fingertip is covering my face, rewarding me with even more amusement from my captor.

“Here’s how this is gonna go little man, you’re gonna make me feel goooood,” she said, losing the playful mood and replacing it with heavy sexual undertones. Her face gracefully retracted away from hovering over me and she now sat tall above my position, grabbing the bottom of her dress she began to take it off. Doing so revealed her perfectly taut stomach and further up revealed those sexy globes protruding from her chest, she was entirely intoxicating. Throwing her dress on the bed behind me, landing with a soft thud, she raised her eyebrow as she looked down at me.

“Well, are you gonna get naked too?” she cutely asked. I quickly stripped off all my clothes and threw them behind me, they looked like tiny bits of fabric compared to her mountainous dress.

“I bet you wanted to see these,” Siena said teasingly as she circled her bra-covered nipples with her fingers, then slowly brought her hands around to unclip her bra from behind. The enormous bra cups came crashing down in front of me, it was similar in scale to a one storey building. While staring up into her hungry eyes I felt myself being plucked up by the torso as I was brought up to her tanned, perky tits. She placed me right on the top of her left breast, I sunk slightly into her soft flesh and I had to grab onto her already enlarged nipple with both hands to steady myself.

“Mmm, hump it,” she commanded from above, closing her eyes and rolling her head back in satisfaction simply from my initial touch. Fuck it, I get on all fours, my dick throbbing from arousal and the alcohol blinding my inhibitions, I get ready to go to town on her boob but before I get the chance, that stinging feeling from before returns – I’m getting smaller.

The nipple I once held onto with both hands starts to grow in size until it comes up to my stomach. Turning around, I look at my surroundings, trying to take it all in. Her gargantuan mammaries have become massive hills, I see her hand squeezing and caressing the soft, squishy skin of her other breast, the way the flesh moved with each squeeze had me mesmerized. Further down her body the enormous pillars of her thighs were propped up pointing her knees towards the sky, once she had dropped me on her nipple, her other hand snaked it’s way down her landscape-like body to meet her crotch, a set of pubes sat above, probably trimmed a few weeks ago.

“You’re my little bitch!” Siena roared from the heavens, a booming moan sounded from above as she begun pleasuring herself, I took this as my que to begin too. At this point, I was blind with love for her, I completely lost all thoughts of trying to establish any form of dominance, Siena had me fair and square and I wasn’t complaining. I passionately kissed her nipple and rubbed myself all over, caught up in the exhilarating musk of her perfume. My full attention was on her gigantic breast, I wasn’t sure how much time had passed but I was getting close to climax.

“Ohhh fuckkk” I exclaim as I cum all over her nipple, well I guess not all over, in reality it was only a very small portion of her skin that it covered. I didn’t realise how much Siena was going at it, because once I’d finished and loosened my grip on her nipple, I noticed how much she was moving. Her hands were moving in erratic circular motions on both genitals, causing an earthquake for me perched upon her tit. The wobbling of the skin under my feet increased in intensity as Siena came close to release, the tempo of her movements getting faster and faster.

“You’re fucking nothing compared to me!” she passionately shouted as she looked down on my miniscule form, I tried to scramble back to her nipple, absolutely terrified of upsetting her. Instead I lost my footing and found myself tumbling down her building-sized boobs into her cleavage. The hills of flesh rising up on either side of me in an intimidating fashion, her hand still encompassed her right breast as she kept squeezing, her moaning from above was getting louder, she had to be close to finishing.

Siena was projecting an intense amount of sexual power as she utterly dominated me with her body, I was nothing in her cleavage, a mere morsel watching a goddess pleasure herself. Wait what the hell am I saying, after nutting my original thoughts all came flooding back to me. I may have enjoyed it in the moment, but I was just drunk and aroused, I don’t want anything to do with this now. I tried to get up but failed miserably as she was still moving too much for me to gain a solid footing, I’m just going to have to wait this out.

Siena let out a thundering squeal of pleasure as she climaxed, grasping both her breasts and pushing them together, squishing me between them. “Holy fuck…” she rasped between heavy breaths, she sat up on the mattress so her back was leaning against the headboard. After taking a second to recover a dopey smile crept across her face, she grabbed my body from her cleavage and held me up to her face on a flat palm. After a brief stare, I saw her dreamy eyes glance down at the nipple I had been on as she raised and dragged her finger along where I’d ejaculated.

“Looks like somebody enjoyed themselves,” she said with a quiet chuckle, the vibrations from her laugh travelling from her palm to my body. She had the control right now and I had no idea what to do, she literally held me in the palm of her hand. Her mouth opened revealing her gaping maw as she yawned loudly, her eyes fluttered slightly. She seemed tired, I guess I kind of was too.

“Can you make me normal again?” I tried shouting, but from the confused look on her face I doubt she could hear me.

“How about we… just go to sleep…” she said sleepily. Siena curled her fingers over her palm, encasing me in her fist as she got out of her sitting position and lied down on the bed. I could hear the muffled sounds of music and the party still going on from downstairs, it must’ve been close to the end though because the volume was starting to decrease. It wouldn’t hurt to go to sleep, it was cosy in Siena’s hand and I was starting to crash from drinking all afternoon. Yeah, that’s a good idea, I’ll sleep now and deal with this in the morning.

“Goodnight bitch,” Siena mumbled from outside my hand prison.  

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will be the day after and a certain someone may find out about Siena and Ethan's night... thanks for reading, reviews and ratings are greatly appreciated!

Morning After by fosmat
Author's Notes:

A bit of butt stuff and some dialogue, hope you enjoy!

***

Waking up from a night drinking is never fun, and it becomes even less fun when you start remembering the shit you got up to the night before. For me, the ‘shit’ I got up to was a little out of the ordinary and as I slowly opened my eyes I was reminded of what happened.

Looming in front of me was the enormous, curvaceous body of Siena, I must’ve fallen out of her hand during the night because she lay away from me with her shapely rear pointing towards me. At my current size her ass was like two moons stacked on top of each other, her smooth olive complexion rounding out the edges, I had to use all my willpower to not get entranced again.

My thoughts were cut short as Siena began to wake up from her deep slumber, the sleeping giant began to heave her impossible weight skyward as she sat up. Her pillar-like arms came down to steady herself as she rolled over, my eyes quickly darted over to see those two moons I gawked at earlier tumbling towards me. I began running as they slowly bulldozed over the mattress, closing the distance between us, I had to jump at the last second to avoid her cataclysmic butt cheek. Phew, that was close.

A deafening yawn echoed across the bed as Siena woke herself up, bringing her hand to her mouth she quickly saw my puny form in a heap next to her huge bum. “Sleep well Ethan?” she snickered, taking enjoyment out of my plight. The thought of me having to escape from such a simple action must have amused her. I didn’t bother responding, she obviously couldn’t hear me last night so there’s no point.

Thuds were heard in the distance as someone approached the door to- wait whose room were we in again? I took a look around the vast area and was swiftly assured that it was Rose’s room, not because it was decorated in a way most teenage girls decorate their rooms - with pastel colours and cute trinkets, But because of the photo of her and Miles resting on the bedside table. It must’ve been her advancing towards the door. Oh God what if Rose sees me, is she gonna tell Miles? I can’t let that happen he’ll lose all respect for me; I need to hide.

The door swung open as Rose’s titanic frame stepped into the room, still wearing her clothes from the night before – a lavender top with a tight floral-pattern skirt. “Morning sleeping beauty, thanks for taking my bed and please get some clothes on,” she said as she crossed her arms and cocked her hip to the side with mock frustration in her voice.

“Guilty,” Siena replied with a smile.

“You see Ethan last night? Miles couldn’t find him for most of the party,” Rose asked.

“Remember when you said he wouldn’t be into the whole shrinking thing?” she answered as she brought her hand down to pinch me up, “well look at THIS.” I was thrust forward towards Rose in my finger trap.

“Oh my GOD, seriously?!” she exclaimed, making her way towards me she bent over giving me a quick glimpse into her cavernous cleavage, “aww he’s so cute, hi Ethan!” Rose said cheerily as she gave me an adorable little wave. So Rose knows that Siena can shrink me? Or people for that matter, I guess that makes me feel a little better knowing I’m not just some stowaway secret for her.

“He was actually way more eager than I thought he was gonna be,” she said matter-of-factly, shut up Siena. I was inebriated, last night was a one-time thing.

“Hm, never expected someone like Ethan to be into that,” Rose said, “anyway, I’ll let you two get ready, we’re making breakfast downstairs,” and with that she turned on her heels and exited the room, shutting the door behind her.

Siena turned her attention back down to me residing on her palm, cowering below her intense gaze as she inspected me. “Get changed,” she instructed as she lowered me down to the mattress where I had thrown my clothes the night before.

After promptly getting into my party clothes I felt that overwhelming warmth surround my body as I began growing back to my original height.

“Before you deny it, I know you enjoyed last night,” Siena stated with a look that reeked of ‘I told you so’, and yes while during it I may have enjoyed it, it is not something I’m doing again. I couldn’t let her know that though.

“No actually, was quite tame compared to what I’m used to,” I replied with a smug grin as I swaggered past her, finally getting my turn to establish a tiny bit of control, The key was to not even address what happened last night.

“Oh yeah, sure Ethan,” she said as she stood up behind me, “I give you a week before you’re begging to be tiny again.” Not a chance Siena, even if I wanted to, I’m admittedly a bit arrogant so I’ll pass.

I dismiss her statement with a laugh as I descend down the stairs to get some breakfast, I didn’t realise how hungry I was until the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils.

“There he is!” Miles shouted as I came into view, when he saw Siena come down behind me, he snickered, “you two have fun last night?”

“You could say that,” I said as I took a seat across from Rose at the breakfast table.

“Just a little bit,” Siena replied with a bit of an emphasis on the little, very subtle.

“Good to hear,” he said with a warm smile, “I hope you’re hungry though, I may have made a bit too much food.”

Ah, it was good to be back to normal, but I can’t let Siena get me when I’m vulnerable next time. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still going to go for her but next time, it’ll be on my watch. For the time being, I’m just going to enjoy a nice, hearty breakfast with my friends.

Rose and Siena POV

The boys had grabbed their belongings and head off home for the weekend, they had basketball training later and had to get a bit of recovery time. Leaving Rose and Siena alone, with full stomachs after Mile’s cook up.

“I’ve been thinking,” Rose perked up suddenly.

“Yeah what’s up hun?” Siena replied.

“Could you maybe shrink Miles for me, just for a night…” she mumbled softly, not wanting to be too demanding.  

“Oh wow, I didn’t realise you two would be into that.”

“Well, I just brought it up with him and we both thought it’d be kind of sexy and he agreed to it so I thought maybe I should just ask you.”

“Hey, it’s no worries, I’m happy to, it’s always nice cutting someone down to size.”

“No Siena, I don’t want it to be humiliating for him,” Rose said verifying her rules, “but could you come over tomorrow night to do it?”

“I’ll be there,” Siena confirmed.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter is going to be some Miles and Rose action before we get back to Ethan and Siena the chapter after. Thanks for reading, ratings and reviews are greatly appreciated as always!

Rose by fosmat
Author's Notes:

Been busy, hoping to get back into it. Hope you enjoy!

***

It was approaching dusk as Miles sat on his girlfriend’s couch mulling over the offer that she’d given him. According to Rose, Siena had some sort of ability where she could shrink people at will and she wanted to use that to add a bit of spice into their sex life. He couldn’t help but think that maybe he was doing something wrong, something that would push her to want to change it up, oh well, maybe a bit of change is good every once in a while. He gave a quick glance to Rose, cuddled up by his side and the thought of her slim but curvaceous model body looming large in front of him was admittedly quite hot.

“Are you sure this is gonna be safe?” he asked with a suspicious look.

“Of course sweetie, I wouldn’t let anything happen to you, we’re just gonna play around and see where it takes us” Rose replied, giving him a reassuring rub on the shoulder as she snuggled in closer to him.

A sudden knock rang across the room as Rose turned her gaze to the door. “I’ll get it,” she said as she hopped up and scurried her way to the door, her hips swaying hypnotizingly.

The door swung open as Siena made her heavy-footed entrance. She was dressed in a white, long sleeve top with dark green corduroy pants and an intimidating set of Doc Martens, giving her just a little extra height. After giving a hug to rose she made her way over to the couch to address her newest shrink recruit.

“So, Miles, you ready to get reeeally small?” Siena mocked.

“I guess so,” he responded, a bit uneasy in her presence.

“Well that’s fantastic,” she said with a cheery smile, Miles felt more at ease. That was until Siena leaned in towards his ear and whispered with a serious tone, “because if you make one little mistake, Rose could squish you in an instant.”

The sound of a pin dropping could be heard as he slowly turned his head and locked eyes with her in an intense stare, that was until she eventually burst into a round of laughter.

“I’m just messing with you,” she said as she stood back up, watching as Miles breathed a sigh of relief.

“Ha ha, very funny, Siena can you just do it and leave please?” Rose interjected; slightly frustrated with her friend’s idea of a joke.

“Yeah, yeah got it, how small are we thinking, an inch?” she said turning to address the both of them, with a carefree shrug, they both agreed. “Sweet, stand up Miles,” she ordered, “this won’t hurt a bit.”

Miles rose up in front of both girls and before he knew it a surge of energy consumed his body as he felt a rush of vertigo, his vision began lowering as he accelerated towards the floor. He flew past their boobs, then stomachs, then thighs and before he knew what had hit him, he was resting at an inch tall under the gaze of two gorgeous giants.

He watched in awe as Siena’s gargantuan boot lifted from the ground, the intimidating black treads hanging high in the sky. Miles could see all the grime and dirt stuck between them; she obviously used these shoes a lot. With a resounding boom both worn in Doc Martens landed on either side of him, he couldn’t help but fall to his knees as the ground quaked around him.

“My god…” he muttered to himself, trying to wrap his head around the form of Siena Brooks, the previously petite brunette who now stood like a skyscraper before him.

“Kiss them,” she commanded bluntly, her voice booming from above, full of power and authority, she nudged her toe forward slightly so that it stood mere inches away from his face.

Miles knelt there with his mouth agape, his brain still struggling to keep up with what was going on around him, he would’ve done it if it wasn’t for Rose’s intrusion.

“Shut the fuck up Siena, I’ll call you when I need to unshrink him,” she said with an annoyed look on her face, pushing her towards the door.

“That’s only if he wants to be unshrunk!” Siena shouted out before Rose slammed the door in her face. Clearly very frustrated with Siena trying to take advantage of her boyfriend, she let out an irritated huff while she made her way over to the shrunken form of Miles.

Similarly to Siena, as Rose made her way over her footsteps generated heavy thuds, giving life to the ground beneath Miles’ feet. Seeing her from this angle made him completely forget the brief torment Siena had put him through, she was stunning.

“I’m so sorry about that,” she pouted, hoping that he wasn’t too shaken up by Siena’s forwardness.

“I- it’s okay!” he shouted up at her.

The sound of Miles’ tiny voice brought a small smile to her face, he was too cute at this size. As she squatted down to get a better look at him, her gigantic sweatpants covered behind consumed the sky above his head, turning his fear from before into instant lust, the appeal was really starting to shine through.

“Awww you’re seriously sooo adorable,” Rose cooed from above, lowering her hand down to snatch up his tiny body.

Once she held her boyfriend’s miniscule form in her hand, Rose couldn’t help but hold him close, the feeling she got was similar to when you see a cute puppy and the way he cuddled up to her fingers was only heightening it.

“Let’s go upstairs,” she suggested, and with a pep in her step went off towards her room without waiting for Miles’ confirmation.

Miles was overwhelmed by his girlfriends immense size, in a good way. Currently, his main goal was to get in her pants, literally. Struggling to even comprehend anything else he was really hoping she would get to her room a little bit faster.

Opening the door with a noisy creak, Rose rushed towards her bed and carefully lay down on it, placing her boyfriend on top of her smooth, soft stomach. She noticed his little feet sink gently into her skin and scrunched her nose to hold back an audible ‘aww’.

Miles did a full 360 checking out his surroundings, from the mountainous range that was Rose’s boobs to her long longs stretching off into the distance he was turned on and ready to go. He started running towards the band of Rose’s sweatpants, although he found it to be a slight struggle jogging with an erection.

She watched intently as he made his way across her abs, tickling her in the process.

“Bit eager are we,” she echoed across the plains of her belly and with a slight chuckle witnessed Miles lose his footing comparative inches from his destination.

Standing back up, he reached down to grab the elastic band and tugged upwards to no avail, he was simply to frail to move a simple cotton band.

“Looks like you need some help cutie,” she said as she opened up her pants to him, “have fun in there,” and with that nudged his minute body into the depths of her panties.

Heavenly was the best way he could describe it, her playfulness adding to the experience. There he was, in the pants of his gorgeous blonde goddess of a girlfriend’s pants, he could barely contain his excitement. Lunging towards her vagina he began passionately going at it, he must’ve been doing something right as he heard the instant moan boom from outside his gloomy, female aroma filled cavern.

Rose bit her lip in satisfaction as she felt his body rubbing all over her clit, closing her eyes she pushed her head into the pillow.

God, she was going to enjoy this.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, ratings and reviews are greatly appreciated! Expect some foot action with Siena and Ethan next chapter. 

Stink by fosmat
Author's Notes:

New Siena chapter with foot action! Enjoy!

This week had gone pretty well, Siena and I were back to more equal terms and it seemed like we were actually bonding outside of the battle for alpha status and Miles and Rose somehow seemed even closer to each other after the weekend too, guess they must have gotten up to something fun.

There was still one thing itching at the back of my mind, something that I never thought I’d ever voluntarily want. Siena was right, I wanted to be tiny again, it was all I could think about whenever I laid down in bed at night, the image of her massive body looming before me and the way she spoke down to me, I hate to admit it but it was becoming a huge turn on for me. At least that’s what my inner monologue was, I have to remain confident though, I somehow need to convince Siena that I want to be shrunk again but at the same time I want to keep my dignity. It’s gonna be tough but I have faith in myself.

Currently, our little group of four were walking down the hall, talking about whatever occurrences had happened during the day and how Siena was so not looking forward to volleyball training. After exiting through the front doors the two lovebirds waved goodbye and walked off leaving me and Siena up to our own devices.

“So, have anything planned for the weekend?” she asked.

“Nah, not really, might hang out with Miles or something,” I reply, nervously glancing to the ground, I couldn’t bring myself to ask her to shrink me, she’ll think I’m a freak.

“Ha yeah if you can manage to pry him from Rose,” she chortles, giving me a funny look as I do my best to avoid her sideways glance, “you alright?”

Fuck, she’s onto me, what do I say. “Weeell,” I start, here we go, “I was just thinking about last weekend a bit and well…”

Siena launches into a raucous round of laughter as the weight of what I’m saying hits her, “what did I fucking tell you,” she teases between giggles, “I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist.”

Yes okay whatever Siena, you were right, I couldn’t. “Look, if you’re gonna act like that I don’t want any piece of it,” I state with my chin up, throwing what could be considered a slight tantrum to her patronizing attitude.

“Nooo, okay I’m sorry,” she says with an incredibly fake apologetic voice, but I can still see her stupid grin from the corner of my eyes, hmph I shouldn’t have said anything. “No but seriously,” she continues adopting a more serious tone, “come over tonight once I’m finished training, mums out with her friends so it’ll be just you and me.”

“Alright, I’ll be there,” I respond.

***

Dusk was settling as I walked up to Siena’s front door, I had a slight hesitation in my step, tonight was either going to be the best decision of my life or my biggest regret and it was all up to Siena to make it happen. After Knocking twice I heard her yell out that she was coming and before I knew it the door swung open revealing Siena in all her post-training sweaty glory, still clad with her volleyball jersey and tight gym shorts.

“Jeez someone’s right on time, I only just got home,” she teased as she stepped to the side to let me in.
“What can I say, I’m punctual,” I give her a stupid smile as I walk through into her house. She followed closely behind as I casually strolled towards her living room couch. Before I had time to even bring up small talk, I felt Siena push me down onto the sofa and raised one of her sneaker covered feet onto my lap.

“Let’s get right to it then,” she said with a mischievous grin plastered across her face.

“But-“ I began protesting before I realised the shrinking was already beginning, shit, I was not expecting this to progress as fast as it did.

“Hope you don’t mind,” she thundered from above, my decreasing size only helping to amplify her voice, “I’m a little sweaty,” a giggle echoed from above as my view was taken up by her gigantic sneaker, my eyes only just reaching over the toe of her shoe, I must’ve only been a few inches tall.

Siena’s magnificently toned body passed overhead as she plonked her curvaceous bubble butt onto the couch, the pillow giving in completely as her weight settles in. Those familiar feelings were coming back, seeing her at this size was incredible.

Two larger than life Nike covered feet found their way on either side of me as Siena settled herself onto the couch, giving me a vast view up her long, smooth legs, oh man I could get used to this.

However, nothing could prepare me for the moment where she started to take off her shoes. I knew she was sweaty but holy shit, the smell that permeated from the small gap that began to widen as she slowly pulled her shoes off gave a new meaning to the word putrid. The vinegary musk seeped its way into my nostrils, most likely permanently damaging them, this is not what I signed up for.

Once the big reveal was over and her bus sized shoes had been removed, I watched as she threw them behind me, each landing with a dull thud causing me to briefly lose balance. Her right shoe rolled off the couch, yet the left one tumbled towards me. The mouth of the shoe loomed before me like a gaping hole with a large number 9 staring down at me from the sole, a new wave of stink washed over me, my senses were being assaulted from both sides.

Speaking of which, I noticed I stood in the shadow of two warm, fuzzy behemoths. As I turned around my gaze lingered upwards to dirty sweat-soaked black socks that hugged Siena’s post training feet. She could not help but laugh as she watched my miniscule form double over and start gagging.

“On your knees,” she bellowed from above with a slight scrunch of her plump toes.

“Wh-what?” I stammered in reply.

“Now.”

I immediately drop to my knees in fear of angering the deity before me, wait what am I saying, being tiny like this is somehow brainwashing me.

“Ok wait hold on, Siena,” I begin.

“Nuh uh, Siena is for normal people, you have to call me master.”

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here,” I squeak up at her billboard sized face hovering above.

Her sweaty toes come down swiftly onto my body and before I can react, I’m pinned underneath her thick sport socks, with balls of lint the size of apples around my head. The stench is positively overpowering at this proximity to her feet, my vision is going blurry as all I begin to know is the smell of Siena’s foot funk, and wait am I getting smaller again?

The pressure from her gigantic foot increased as she leaned forward to get as close as possible to my gradually decreasing body, with an evil lust-filled sneer she thundered, “but we’re only just beginning.”

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, reviews and ratings are appreciated as always!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9070