Mistakes And Good Intentions by hexall
Summary:

Alex gets the opportunity to reincarnate in another world of his choosing, one that would let him fulfill his ultimate fantasy. Unfortunately, he forgets to fill in some important details.


Categories: Adventure, Fantasy, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5553 Read: 10575 Published: March 17 2020 Updated: March 17 2020

1. Chapter 1 by hexall

2. Chapter 2 by hexall

3. Chapter 3 by hexall

Chapter 1 by hexall

Alex Horace was an unremarkable person: mid twenties college dropout, barely employed, living alone, in what could generously be called a one bedroom flat, spending most of his time in front of his PC and phone, and little else.

He was content, or so is what he would say if someone asked him. Not happy, but not unhappy either. A sort of limbo, in which innumerable unremarkable days fused together in his memory, blurring the past and the present into a single undistinguished image.

That day was no different than others; he found himself, as usual, in front of his PC, lazily navigating the expanse of the internet. At some point, however, a strange ad caught his attention: Sign up to live your wildest dreams in the afterlife! Aside from the peculiar wording, from what he could tell, the offer was not actually offering anything, or asking for anything in exchange. It didn’t help that, visually, it was just your average popup, the kind that certain sites cough at you constantly, with no reason or method.

He stared at it for minutes, trying to understand what the hell was the product, and where was the catch. At some point, without even realizing it, he clicked the link, and immediately the screen filled up with colorful effects, while a tide of windows opened and closed in unison. Fortunately, the madness soon ended, and his screen was left empty. A single pop-up remained, asking him to type in his greatest fantasy. That strange compulsion that brought him to click on the mysterious ad forced him to fill in an answer. As soon as he finished, the pop-up vanished, without even waiting for any prompt from him.

Shaken by the strange occurrence, he decided to take a quick stroll, to clear his head. Down in the streets, however, he soon regretted his decision: The cold air of the morning reminded his lungs of the stale and moldy atmosphere of his apartment, which caused them to rebel against their cruel overlord. As he recovered from the attempted coup d’etat, he saw a little girl running ahead of him, chasing a ball into the street. He looked to their side to spot a white van coming straight towards the girl. He had to act to save her.

Yet he did not, his aching muscles too slow to react in time, his fuzzy mind not answering to the call. Fortunately, he was not alone: Another man intervened, throwing himself in the way to save the child. Alex sighed in relief. Yet it was but a brief moment of comfort: The wheels of the van screamed, as they forced the metal projectile away from the proud savior, making him now the target of the vehicular homicide.

Then not much else. Black, a spray of white, a bit disappointing really. Not that he was an expert in dying. In fact he was not quite sure how or why his brain judged the monochromatic display of his death disappointing.

“Oh, here you are! And on time, well done!” A mysterious voice said.

Alex looked around, confused by the sudden appearance of post-demise auditory input; and by the fact that he retained the ability to move his neck around even after death.

“Now, now, don’t worry. You’re fine, everything’s fine. Well you body is not exactly fine, but we’re past that point.” A shadow appeared in front of him, and slowly took the form of a man, about his age, maybe slightly younger. “You are Alex Shaw, correct?”

“Yes.” He answered.

“Good, good. Well, I am Alantheas, servant of the goddess of death of this universe” He said, giving a little bow “And several others” then added, straightening himself up again.

A stack of papers appeared in his hands, which he quickly leafed through. “You signed a contract type 59 revision 2, hereby granting a single reincarnation in a universe of your choice.”

“I-I did?”

“The ad you clicked today.”

“What?”

“To be perfectly honest, that was a little joke between us death servants. Your universe is not technically in the register for reincarnation services. Not your fault, the decision was made a while back, when a guy had the brilliant idea to reincarnate as his own corpse. Apparently, he thought it would be funny to come out of his tomb three days after his death and blow the mind of his followers. Fun guy, but the head servant of the time was not of the same opinion.” He looked away, reminiscing the past.

“But anyway, back to you. You see, me and my friends were browsing your internet, and I thought none would be so dumb to click on these ads! So we made one, and here we are. You costed me five souls, by the way.”

“I’m… sorry?”

“Nah, don’t be. It was a dumb joke that went too far. But look at the bright side! You get to decide a place to reincarnate in!” He browses the stack of papers some more. “Now, I read here you like big gals, right?”

Alex froze. “I-Well…”

“I know, I know. Well I have the perfect place for you, a nice little place filled with big girls having a jolly good time in what you would call a medieval fantasy setting. You like it? You like it, right?”

“I guess?”

“Good, now sign here and there, and we can be off. I’m sorry if I come off as pushy, but I am in kind of a hurry here, so if you can just do this quickly I would appreciate it.”

Still dazed and confused, Alex obeyed.

“Nice. Well, it was nice knowing you. See ya!”

And just like that, the man disappeared, leaving Alex alone again in the black void.

It did not remain black for long, however: Soon enough, a white spot appeared in front of him, and slowly grew in front of his eyes. Eventually, he could see that it was a planet, traveling at insane speed towards him. In that moment, he realized he was the one falling down, plunging into its atmosphere towards an inevitable crash against the vast surface under him.

Just as he accepted his death, the second time in the last hour, his vision went to black again, as he fell into a deep sleep.

Alex woke up to the sound of birds chirping happily around him. He clawed around him, trying to find his phone and turn off that annoying alarm he did not remember setting. When he finally realized he was grabbing dirt, he violently opened his eyes: A deep forest stood before him, tall and proud trees framed by a clean blue sky and a mantle of gentle green grass. It was quite the peaceful sight, but the idyllic vision did little to calm the young man.

Bringing his hand near his face, he saw his palm dirtied with earth and grass, yet there was something strange about it: His hand was thinner? More graceful and elegant; and the grass? Small and short, it almost looked like some weird kind of delicate moss.

He finally decided to stand up. His body, however, also felt strange: His weight was distributed differently, his limbs did not move as fast or as far as he expected them. Did he become shorter overnight?

Suddenly, he remembered the events of the day before, the ad, the incident, and the mysterious man. Did he really reincarnated in another world? Was it even possible? Well, he was alive, at least from what he could feel. The evidence was too … evident to dismiss it.

He finally got to a seated position, with his legs crossed. Curious to see what was wrong with his body; thus, he looked down, only to discover he had boobs.

His panicked lungs sprinted into action, spurred by his growing shock, but in doing so, he nearly chocked himself with his saliva. After surviving the short lived coughing fit, he looked down again.

And they were still there, a pair of perky tits, hidden behind the thin blue-ish fabric of his dress. He brought his hands up to receive tactile confirmation of the presence of boobs on his chest. And they were there, they felt soft and pleasant under his hands. Chills surprised him when he brought his fingers to his nipples.

His mind was dominated by shock and amazement. It took several full seconds of intense debate to his neurons to finally determine which adjective they preferred. Once they did, he left his chest alone, then his hands traveled down his body, to his abdomen, his hips, and his crotch. And there, he felt the absolute absence of a very familiar presence. Instead his fingers made contact with the folds of a vagina.

Once again his mind found itself locked in intense discussion between warring factions of neurons. Yet this time consensus was not reached, resulting in the poor man left locked in place, with his mouth open, staring at empty space in the sky. Speechless. Motionless. And very fucking confused.

The political turmoil was finally resolved when a sound reached his ears. He turned his head to see an animal jumping out of the woods, a deer looking at him, with infinite innocence in his eyes. His brain, saturated by the fratricidal infighting, could not express anything but pure surprise at the newcomer. As such, he let out a wild scream. The high pitch of his voice, however, shocked him even more, bringing him to further increase the intensity of his sonic outburst, in an unfortunate feedback loop that threatened to spark a popular uprising in his vocal cords and his ears.

When his lungs finally expelled all the air they could, his scream died down. Only then, he realized the terrorized creature had already left him alone a long time ago.

He took a deep breath and decided to stand up. As he did so, he soon realized he was rising too fast and too high. How tall was he in this world? As he finally stood, he looked around, only to realize that the trees that towered above him before now were barely tall enough to graze chest.

He slowly brought his head up and looked straight in front of him. He was finally catching up to the reality of the situation. He died. And reincarnated. As a girl. A giant girl. A giantess.

The realization left Alex strangely peaceful, or better inert, more precisely his mind refused to formulate any thought on the matter, or on any matter at all. In fact, his mind was not even functioning anymore, it was shutting down. His muscles, with no orders to maintain his postures coming in, let go, and he disastrously crashed against the ground.

And then he just laid there, unconscious.

Chapter 2 by hexall

When he finally regained consciousness, Alex felt rather well, despite the situation, physically at least. Truth be told, his new body felt great. His previous one was not in great shape: his back and shoulders ached almost constantly and he suspected one of his teeth had become the subject of a hostile takeover.


He slowly stood up, then he looked around, trying to get a sense of where he was. Unfortunately, standing in the middle of that forest would not yield much useful information. He decided to make his out out of the forest. The operation soon proved to be more difficult than he expected, as he had to fight against branches standing in the way of his delicate flesh, and rocks threatening to make him slip down. It felt less like he was traversing a forest and more like he was making his way through a dense and obstinate shrub.


 When he finally got out, he found himself in front of a lake. The crystalline water filled a vast blue expanse in front of him. He made his way towards the water and knelt down, to take a look at his reflection. What he saw was the beautiful face of a woman: A youthful, delicate face, long curly blonde hair, deep blue eyes, generous feminine curves, a thin waist and long beautiful legs. It was hard for him to take his eyes away from that image. She was beautiful.


 He, he meant he, it was his body after all. At least he was fairly sure of that, though he did not feel confident enough yet to exclude the possibility that he was simply possessing someone else’s body. He shook his head to clear his mind of those thoughts, the less he ruminates on his strange predicament, the better.


 He noticed there was a small boat nearby. He walked to it and placed one of her-his feet beside it, to assess his size: Her foot was about a bit more than a third longer than the little boat. Making some quick math in his head, he estimated himself to be about 60 feet tall, maybe 70.


 He looked down again, imagining himself sitting in the boat, looking up at the stunning beauty he was currently inhabiting. A part of him wished that was his reality. Truth be told, a big part of him wished it was. Not that he minded being in such a gorgeous body, but it would take some getting used to. After all, his fantasies concerning giantesses had always been centered around the tiny spectator. In hindsight, that would have been an important piece of information to add to his description of his ideal fantasy.


 On a whim, Alex lifted her sandal clad foot and slowly lowered it onto the boat. The small wooden construction had no hope of resisting her-his weight, it simply collapsed in a thousand pieces under her sole, with almost no effort on his side. A smile appeared on his lips, there were some perks to his current condition. This could turn out to be quite fun.


 Just like that, the moody attitude that was controlling him up to that point lifted, and he was left alone with his perverted thoughts, a situation that many of his neurons would call dumb and dangerous. He quickly took off the long blue dress that she was wearing, then her sandals and her panties, then, naked, walked into the fresh water of the lake. Chills traveled up her spine, but they unfortunately were not strong enough to disturb the childish grin that had taken control of her face.


 When she got far enough from the shore, she laid down in the water, and started feeling herself up with delight, exploring the gentle curves of her body and the delightful sensations that gave her-him that is. Why could he not keep his internal monologue consistent? Asked himself. Unfortunately, the question got quickly drowned by the pleasure of exploring his new body properly, for the first time since she woke up. A hand reached her breast, and gently caressed her nipples, while another one reached down, between her legs, to caress her female sex.


 Embarrassingly, it took him a while to find how to properly stimulate himself, her vagina proved to be quite a lot more challenging than his old tool, yet he persevered and soon enough the results came. The sensation was incredible, nothing like his old body. A small part of his brain found the situation too weird to enjoy, but the silent majority of his neurons happily basked in the sensation. Soon enough he found a very pleasant rhythm and kept pleasuring herself, until her first orgasm came. He was thoroughly unprepared for it, in fact the surprise was enough to make him partially slip underwater, causing him to breathe some water in, which prompted a rough coughing fit. The pleasure of the orgasm was drowned by the spasms of his muscles and the burning in his throat. When he finally calmed down, he mentally complimented himself from almost drowning in what to him was essentially a puddle.


 Having had enough of the water, he decided to go out. When he reached the shore again, however, he discovered that her-his clothes were gone. Frantically looking around, he notices movement to his left. There he barely spots small figures scurrying away with her panties. Anger immediately rose within him, as he quickly stomped towards the little thieves.


“Hey! You come back!” She shouted, but to no avail.


 Going back into the forest, he followed the small creatures. The thick vegetation slowing him down just enough to keep the slippery creatures out of his reach. After a few minutes, the chase concluded in front of a cave, where he spotted her dress and sandals as well. As he slowed down, the adrenaline began to fade away; only then he realized how badly her feet were hurting: running barefoot in a forest was not a smart idea. Swallowing up the pain, he looked at the thieves, and realized he was looking at goblins.


 Real life, green little goblins, with hide clothes and little spears and shields in their hands. They were so small to her, they barely reached her ankle. The group that was transporting her panties dropped their loot and run inside, quickly followed by the rest of the guards posted around the cave entrance. “And don’t come back!” Alex said, while he quickly collected her things into her hands.


Before he could leave, a sound came from deep within the cave: Drums, and shouts and croaky voices. Paralyzed by fear and curiosity in equal parts, Alex just stood there. He did not have to wait for long: soon a flood of little green bodies poured out of the cave, rushing towards him.


 Alex shrieked and bolted away, terror and disgust pumping into her muscles. The pain in her feet immediately forgotten, as newly produced adrenaline flooded his brain. The naked beauty ran away, with her clothes lumped together into a ball between her hands.


Fortunately for his mental sanity, the green tide seemed to have a hard time keeping up with her giant steps. He was slowly but surely gaining ground on them, despite the difficult terrain.


 Things changed when suddenly the forest ended, and he found himself in a field. Her feet now were stepping on wheat fields and dirt roads. He turned around and saw that the green menace stopped just short of the forest’s end. He could feel her heart slowing down. The danger was passed.


Or so he thought.


 Another couple of steps later, he took his eyes away from the goblins and back in front of him, and to his horror he realized he just stepped into a village. A human village. With humans. All frozen in terror and staring at the naked giant stomping into their lives.


Alex slowed down to a stop, his eyes darting around, analyzing the thick jungle of wooden houses and the palisade he did not even realized he had just walked over.


 Silence reigned uncontested for a long, unbearable instant. Alex felt her cheeks flushing red, her heart pumping at full speed again, and her throat letting out another mighty scream of shame and fear. The humans did not wait to join in the improvised chorus with their own tiny screams of terror. When she finally exhausted the air in her lungs, he looked around again and bolted away.


 As he made his way out of town, he looked back and saw numerous humans on horses flooding out the town gates, with lit torches in hand. Her feet accelerated, as the rumble of hooves reached her ears. The chase went on for several long minutes, when finally the horses gave up and stopped. Alex ran for a few minutes still, until he finally reached a small forested area, where he sat down and recovered her breath. He looked down, at the ball of clothes in her hands, and decided to finally dress up again.


 That was not how he imagined his first day living his ultimate fantasy would go.

Chapter 3 by hexall

Alex woke up the morning after, still leaning against the same tree as the evening before, which, considering the recent past, was a surprisingly comforting fact. After a quick stretch, she stood up and began thinking of what to do exactly that day. Improvising himself as a survival expert, he mentally listed the things he would need to survive: Food, water, shelter, a fire. Of course the unique challenge that came with being a giant made his already limited knowledge on the topic of wilderness survival virtually useless.

As he was busy elucubrating on the subject, his train of thought was derailed by a loud bang coming from somewhere in the forest. Curious, he followed the sound to a small clearing. Trying to remain hidden, he placed himself behind a tree, and observed.

He could see a band of humans dressed with poorly made hide clothes and wielding huge crude axes, surrounding a lone human girl in fancy robes. The terrain around the lone girl was scorched black.

“Stand back, barbarians! I will not miss again!” The girl shouted, then she held her left hand up in front of her. There, on her open palm, Alex could see a small flame appearing seemingly out of nowhere.

The hostile group did not seem particularly intimidated by the display; in fact, they were advancing, and fast.

In that moment, one of the branches of the tree he was leaning against gave up and fell to the ground. The group looked up and, spotting her, stopped their attack immediately. The assailants looked at each other, then in unison sprinted away.

Meanwhile, the lone girl remained seemingly oblivious to Alex’s presence. “And don’t come back!” She said, mocking the retreating humans. She then relaxed and closed her hand, snuffing out the flame. “Well, that was close” She added.

Only then, she finally turned around and spotted Alex’s barely hidden form.

An awkward moment of silence filled the clearing.

“H-hi” timidly said Alex.

“Fuck!” the girl answered, jumping back. Without wasting time, she summoned that flame again and threw it at Alex. The burning projectile however completely missed the giantess and exploded against an innocent tree, several feet away from its intended target.

“S-Stand still, you monster!” Screamed.

“I was still” answered a confused and worried Alex.

“You leave me no choice, giant! I will have to use my ultimate spell against you!” She said. She then brought her hands together, chanting some strange formula. A blue flame appeared between her fingers, and grew more and more intense with every second.

Finally, the girl let go of the incandescent orb, with an evil smile. Unfortunately for her, the flame flew upwards only to fall, several seconds later, behind her. The force of the explosion blew her away, towards a very still Alex.

After another few seconds, the cruel blue flames vanished, leaving the girl in front of Alex, with her back blackened by the explosion and on her knees.

She sighed. “You know what? That was humiliation enough for the day. Just capture me already.”

“I-I’m not here to capture you. Or anyone else.”

The girl looked up. “Do you really have to mock me as well, giant?”

“I’m serious!” Remarked Alex, throwing her arms up and taking a couple of steps back. “Why should I even capture you, lady?”

The girl immediately stood up in anger. “Hey! I am the apprentice of the famous arch-wizard Talius. I am a valuable hostage!”

“I… appreciate the honestly, but really I’m not here to capture anyone.”

“Then why are you here? You’re pretty far from home.”

“I” Alex to a second to think of a good excuse. “I cannot tell you” he finally said, mentally patting himself on the back for the clever comeback.

“Well then you’ll tell it to my master!” She shouted, as another surge of arcane power left her hands. This time, the flame hit Alex directly in her chest. He yelped in surprise, and slipped, causing her to fall down, bringing the poor tree that he used as cover down with him. The heavy trunk collided with her ribs and cut her breath short.

“Oh, I actually hit her” was the last thing Alex heard before falling unconscious.

 

Alex woke up a few minutes later, still laying on the ground.

“You’re awake, good” a feminine voice said.

Alex opened his eyes, and saw the figure of the female mage perched on top of his forehead, looking down at him directly into his eyes. It was the first time he could get a good look at her: Her long red hair, her sweet hazel eyes, her stern expression contrasting with her otherwise delicate face and thin body.

“Don’t try to move, I have restrained you with a powerful spell. Now listen: You will follow me to my master, then he will determine what to do with you.”

As strange as it sounds, Alex was intimidated by the scrawny girl. All he could muster was a weak yes.

“Good, now stand up and follow me” ordered.

Alex obeyed without thinking, causing the girl to lose her footing and to fall down into her cleavage.

Her muffled shouting reached Alex’s ears soon after. He tried to reach down with his hands, but to his surprise, he discovered they were tied together by a blue luminescent cable.

Fortunately for him, the girl soon resurfaced, her face completely red. “What the hell! Were you trying to get rid of me?”

“N-No, it was an accident, sorry” Alex replied.

“Whatever” she said, while she disentangled herself from the generous bust of Alex’s body. She then climbed up her shoulder and sat down. “Now go north, we should get to the master’s tower by tomorrow morning.”

Alex obeyed, and began marching. Soon afterwards, however, he suddenly remembered the reason why he woke up on the ground and looked down, where the fireball hit him. To his surprise, he discovered there were no injuries, in fact not even the dress was damaged, just dirty with smoke and ashes. Just as he was about to realize who truly was responsible for knocking him out, Alex was distracted by his captor, that commanded him to keep his eyes forward.

 

The trip north was uneventful, though Alex’s brain could not stop the unrelenting internal debate concerning his new companion: the human girl currently sitting on her-his shoulder. A real life mage! And an extremely cute one at that. If only she wasn’t so intimidating. Fortunately for him, they mostly kept quiet, he would trust himself to hold a conversation with her.

 Soon enough, they found themselves in front of the arch-wizard’s tower. The tall, scrawny structure developed in a twisted pattern, almost like it was grown organically, rather than built by human hands, or whatever other race inhabited that world. As he got closer and closer to the entrance, he realized that it was the first man-made structure he saw since his reincarnation that was taller than her-him-his body. Of course his mind, not particularly bright under normal circumstances, was still struggling to reconcile with the reality of his new female body.

 As he was about to reach the human sized entrance to the tower, a tall and lanky figure appeared on a balcony, roughly at the same height of his eyes. The flowing robes the mysterious silhouette wore concealed its face, but did little to hide the aura of authority and wisdom that radiated from it.

“Who dares approach my fortress?” The figure asked with a booming masculine voice, much louder than Alex expected.

“I bring you a valuable prisoner, my master!” The mage girl answers from his shoulder.

“Valery? What? How did you?” The figure sighed. “How many times do I have to tell you that you are not my apprentice?”

“But...”

“No buts. If you want to be, get your magical license, then I will consider it.” The man said. He then lowered his hood and revealed his face: old, wrinkled and tired. He looked as structurally stable as his tower, which is to say: not much.

“But, grandpa, you promised.” The mage girl said, with a high pitched voice.

“Don’t call me that in front of…” He massaged his temples. “And would you care to explain to me why did you guide a dangerous beast to my home?”

“I didn’t guide her, I captured her!”

“Please, girl. Those magical bindings would not hold a baby giant, she played you for a fool, clearly. To get to me.”

The conversation stopped for an awkward second. Then Alex looked down towards his hands and tried forcing the magical chains open. And he almost immediately succeeded, the chains crumbled into sparkling dust that gently fell off his wrists and disappeared soon after. “Oh.” was all he could manage to say.

The mage girl seemed as stunned and speechless as her giant captive. “I-Well-No, wait a minute, I knocked her out! Fair and square. There’s no way she would let herself be captured. No self respecting giant would ever pretend to be defeated by a human!” She said.

“Don’t underestimate your enemy, foolish girl.” He sighed. “We will continue this conversation later. Now speak, monster: You found me, now what do you want?”

“Ehhm-I…” Alex looked at the man, but almost immediately lowered his eyes. He hasn’t felt that tense and unprepared since his high school days and the tyrannical rule of Ms. Evans, math teacher and terror of students.

“Do you think you can take me down by yourself? Bold of you!”

“N-No, no. Absolutely not!”

“Then tell me what is your plan, or I will extract it from you!”

“I-I don’t know!” Alex shouted with enough strength to push the old man back. “I don’t know.”

The wizard raised an eyebrow, then moved his hands in front of himself, forming a luminous circle of light, that he activated with a few words. The circle grew and advanced towards him, then went through him. “She is telling the truth. She does not know why she is here.”

 


 

Emilia was standing in front of the matrons’ palace. The gigantic marble structure dwarfed even her, one of the tallest giantesses in the army. She entered its white hallways and reached the central chamber, where the city’s matrons sat in a semicircle.

“You know why you’re here, right?” A matron asked.

“I heard rumors that one of our priestesses went missing. I assume this has something to do with that?”

“Correct.” She answered. “Captain Emilia Licinia, you are hereby tasked with the rescue of Alexandra Horatia, priestess of Uxarae’s temple. You will be alone in this mission, we cannot risk our actions to be interpreted as a declaration of war.”

“I understand.” Emilia said.

“Good. Now go. And bring our priestess back.”

Emilia bowed and left the chamber.

 

Outside, she took a deep breath. Meeting the matrons is always quite stressful. She looked around: the main plaza in front of the palace was, as usual, filled with activity: Giantesses of all ages and profession could be found in it, discussing recent events, selling their wares, or just having a pleasant morning.

 Emilia made her way to the barracks, where she collected her things. She gave her good bye to her fellow soldiers and departed for the human kingdoms: The last known location of the lost priestess. She could not help but wonder what happened to her. She met her before, but did not know her too well. A cute but shy thing, yet she did not strike her as the adventurous type, who would leave the safety of the city walls on a whim.

 As she left town, she sped up her pace. It was a peaceful period for the republic, but she did not believe it would last for long still. The matrons were worried, enough to specifically tell her not to cause trouble with the humans, which meant they expected trouble to come their way soon, likely from the dragon kingdoms of the north, or their barbaric sisters from the east. Could it be that the priestess had been kidnapped? To gain leverage on them? Unlikely, but humans were strange, so she could not ignore that possibility entirely.

 Emilia looked at the horizon. At the very least, that mission should be fun, It is always a pleasure to mess with humans, even if she was not allowed to go all out this time.

 


 

 

"What do you mean you do not remember? Do you suffer from amnesia or something?” Valery, the mage girl, asked.

“Sort of…”

“Well, this makes things easier I suppose.” He then looked at Valery. “Girl, I need you to escort this giant to the borders, back to her country. The political situation is volatile enough as it is, we cannot afford to rock the boat right now.

“But…”

“Why do you always have to question my orders, Valery? How do you think I will accept you as my apprentice if you refuse to obey me at every turn?”

“I-Fine, I’ll do it. But you’ll better take me officially as your apprentice when I come back.”

The old wizard rolled his eyes and muttered something under his lips. Fortunately for them both, Valery decided to interpret that as a positive response to her ultimatum.

“Good, now then, monster: Let’s go.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9084