Self Isolating Shrunken by Vexed
Summary:

Complications arise as Avi and his girlfriend, Casey, begin their self isolation.


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Legwear, Instant Size Change, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1906 Read: 15396 Published: March 23 2020 Updated: March 23 2020
Story Notes:

Getting back into writing, come see me on DeviantArt where I post all of my content! Stay tuned for ass stuff.

https://www.deviantart.com/vexedstories

1. 1. Am I infected? by Vexed

2. 2. I've Found Casey by Vexed

1. Am I infected? by Vexed

Humans around the globe herded to crowded supermarkets hurriedly. Each with a trolley in hand, and a mission in mind. Essentials were needed, an obvious priority was apparent to all. What are you going to be doing in an emergency such as this? Eating? Drinking water? Forget both of those, you’re going to be shitting. You’re going to need to wipe, simple as that. Starvation comes second to anal hygiene, apparently…

Casey, like many others, roamed the aisles. Her boyfriend followed close, scouring them in search of the essentials they required. Tonight was the last night before a total lockdown, COVID-19 had been all too successful in infecting the masses. 1000, 2000, 5000 cases and the number continued to rise.

You, Casey’s boyfriend, admired the synchronised rise and fall of each of her hips, the crease where her thighs met her behind, the lack of panty lines which signified she was wearing a thong. Or maybe today she was feeling the exhibitionist in her and decided none at all would be sufficient. All you knew was that you adored that thing, and you adored her.

“Come on” she called, turning back to see you metres behind as she arrived at the aisle she needed most desperately. “Avi…” she sighed, “they’ve run out. We have all these supplies and the one thing we can’t get is toilet paper! We’re on our last few rolls, we’re going to have to make do until they restock next week.”

You reply to her in your usual positive tone “I’m sure we’ll manage, we have some wipes as well so it shouldn’t be a problem”. You weren’t sure how true that was, a week with a couple of rolls was certainly going to be a challenge. Casey wasn’t exactly well known for her conservative use of toilet roll.

You both finished off your last bit of shopping and began the journey home. You had done your best to avoid people up to this point, now was the real lockdown. You and Casey would manage okay, just the two of you would be the ideal number for having both company and plenty of supplies. A single cough came tunnelling out of you. You looked at Casey and she at you. A silence thickened the air for a moment.

“Coronavirus” she said, smirking. You both laughed, a slight unease in the back of your minds about the unlikely but nevertheless possible cause of that cough. Driving, you pulled up to your front door and brought the car to a stop.

Beelining for the door, eager to relax, you both entered your home. Casey disappeared off to the bathroom. Finally home and ready to chill, you tore off your clothes and threw them at your laundry basket. A perfect shot! With equal poise you threw your body like an olympic high jumper onto the sofa, grabbed your Xbox controller and opened up Netflix.

Deep within your body; cells spewed out instructions to other cells, those cells divided and divided and divided. You coughed. Cells divided. You coughed again. You started to really consider the possibility that you were infected.

The usual instructions of the infected cells changed. A mutation had occurred within you and the coughing began to subside. You began to calm down. Your vision slowly began to fade and you fell unconscious. The universe would have it that in a fortunate twist, that you would not contract the coronavirus we all knew. A one in a billion chance saw your body getting smaller and smaller as your cells condensed. You would come to be a meagre two inches tall, around the size of a pencil sharpener. So maybe not a fortunate twist.

 

2. I've Found Casey by Vexed

Your eyes flickered open. The world around you was fuzzy but nonetheless foreign. As your vision began to improve, you rubbed your head and rose to your feet.

You peered up at the monolith beside you. There sat your girlfriend, Casey. She absentmindedly watched the TV ahead of her as she picked at the doritos on the coffee table. “I wonder where Avi went off to…” she spoke in a curious but unbothered tone, he probably had to head out she thought. “Maybe he went to get toilet roll! What a waste of going commando!” Casey exclaimed.

You screamed up at the titanic woman, running towards her bare thigh. She had stripped down to just a comfy jumper. You thought about how easy that would be to climb if you could get there. Casey continued to watch TV, completely unable to hear your feeble screams, you’d have to get super close.

As you approached her, you shuddered in fear at the danger you were in as you looked at her thigh from ground zero. How were you even going to climb this? Did you need to? You stuck your hands out and dug your nails into the flesh. Or at least you tried, at this size you couldn’t grip any skin. And so, you dug your teeth in.

Casey felt an itch on her thigh as she shovelled another dorito into her waiting maw. She didn’t mind the effects of eating in this way, all the weight went to her ass in a way that made it large but peachy and she knew it. Reaching down, Casey uneventfully scratched the itch on her thigh. Her knuckles winded you as they struck your chest, throwing you onto your back.

Clutching your stomach, you gasped for air. You opened your eyes to view a shadow looming over you like a dark stormcloud. It continued to move across your vision eventually giving way to light. You jumped up and screamed, again trying to get Casey’s attention as her body now faced you. Her thighs framed you like giant warships.

Her hand lazily fell down between her thighs and scratched another itch, her fingers lightly dipping in and out of the huge vagina that you had failed to take notice of. It wasn’t like Casey to just sit without her underwear on if you weren’t around for her to impress.

Too dumbfounded to move, you fell victim to Casey’s movements again as she shuffled down to get more comfortable on the sofa. No time to move, her vagina barrelled into you, the bottom of it hitting your tiny body and knocking you over for the second time.

You opened your eyes and peered up. A huge wall loomed over you, dangerously close. You could see her face in the distance, peeking just over her mound as she continued to watch TV. One hand passing doritos to her mouth and her other hand off to the side.

A very slight fuzz accented her vagina, you could feel the heat radiating from it. Figuring this was arguably the most dangerous place to be, with any movement your potential doom, you climbed to your feet with a plan to get away from here.

Casey unknowingly put an immediate stop to your plan as her fingers again met her vagina, the itch she had felt previously had sparked a desire in her. A desire that was all too common, and now your doom.

The fingers scooped your tiny body as they hit you and pulled you with them. You instantly smacked into the wall that had previously loomed over you, the pressure was immense as the fingers dug deeper. The folds began to untuck as her fingers glided past them with ease, her natural juices providing plenty of lubrication. She was horny. She had been planning to masturbate all along! And here you were as collateral damage.

Casey let her hand come to a stop, only the tips of her two middle fingers inside of her. She began to rub the front of her vagina and jerk her fingers, a circular motion, getting her particularly wet. You were but a passenger on this ride, you held your breath as you were pressed on all sides and frequently smacked by the jerking fingers that dug in. You had lost all bearings in this labiarinth, her flicking fingers your only compass.

As the movements got faster, her vagina became wetter and her fingers went deeper. You felt the pressure on your back increase as you were pushed further into the moist canyon. You could hear the thump of Casey’s heartbeat increasing in frequency. You pushed your hands forward to create a pocket for air, it would seem that even in here the trace amounts would still satisfy your need for oxygen.

Casey continued to finger herself as deep as she could go, faster and faster. You felt the walls around you contract as she began to orgasm. Her body shook and slowly lowered back to the sofa, her ass sinking into the fabric. You had been crushed on all sides and had no idea which way was out. You shuffled your way through the slickened maze, surprised you hadn’t been killed. There was no time for sorrow, you just prayed Casey would find you soon.

Recovering from her orgasm, Casey rose from the sofa and went into the bedroom. Hunting through her drawers to eventually come across what she was looking for.

You continued your trek through your girlfriend’s vagina, you could feel the pressure lessening as you moved. You were confident in your navigational skills so far. The final folds gave way to your arms and light began to flood into your eyes. You stopped for a moment to get your bearings, you could tell that Casey had stood up as her unmistakable legs were either side of you and the hardwood floor loomed in the distance.

Suddenly a black shadow again approached you, this time from below. As your eyes focused, you recognised what it was.

Unaware of your location and completely unconcerned, Casey pulled up her favourite black thong. The satin material comfortably covered her previously exposed pussy, the small black strip in the rear sinking between her cheeks.

You cried out in sadness and fear as the fabric sealed you in. You were not out of danger yet. Casey squatted down as she looked through her bottom drawer. Her vagina’s grip loosened on you as her muscles ceased to contract from her squat. You fell from her vagina the short distance to the fabric of her panties and slid on your back so you were just at the base of her vagina. Your feet slipped past the loose seal that the panties had over this region until the tightest region pressing you into her pussy.

You lay on your back, unable to shift your weight with the vagina now pressing up against your chest and the panties into your back. Drops of sweat and her cum from before dripped down onto your miniscule body, you coughed it and sputtered in disgust.

Suddenly Casey rose from her squat and planted her ass on the bed beside her. She slipped her feet into the leg holes of her favourite comfy leggings, she pulled them up taut against her legs and crotch. You felt the pressure increase against your back, further trapping you. You prayed you slid no further, as what lay beyond you did not want to meet. The unmistakable heat, warmer than that coming from her vagina, already met your feet that had successfully passed her taint. You lay deadly still, giving particular focus to your feet that you feared may stimulate her sensitive asshole.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9103